时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Surgeons fight. | 外科医生都是战士 |
[00:04] | I didn’t bring it up. He did. | 是他提起这事的 不是我 |
[00:06] | Well, what? It’s the truth. | 咋了 实话实说嘛 |
[00:07] | I said we’re not talking about it. | 都说别谈这事了 |
[00:10] | We fight against death. It’s our thing. | 我们与死神做斗争 这是本职工作 |
[00:12] | Well, on the plus side, it’s your last day in the clinic. | 往好处想 你以后就不用在诊所上班了 |
[00:14] | Clinic wasn’t so bad. | 诊所也没多糟 |
[00:16] | What did I just say? | 我说什么来着 |
[00:17] | We’re drinking tonight, right? | 我们今晚不醉不休 对吧 |
[00:19] | Not about this. | 又不是为了这事 |
[00:20] | Mer, the trial’s tomorrow. | 小梅 明天就开始庭审了 |
[00:21] | It could be our last chance for like 8, 10 years. | 以后没机会了 我可能得蹲大概十年监狱呢 |
[00:23] | But eventually, if history is any indicator, | 但是从以往经历来说 笑到最后的 |
[00:26] | death is gonna win. | 终归是死神 |
[00:29] | Or you could win, and we could drink tomorrow night. | 你也可能赢下官司 明天再不醉不休 |
[00:31] | Yeah. Right. | 说得跟真的一样 |
[00:33] | – There’s a chance. – Yeah. Slim to none. | – 有机会赢的 – 跟没有一样 |
[00:35] | We may win the battle, but we’re never gonna win the war. | 我们能赢一时的战役 却赢不了最终的战争 |
[00:38] | ♪ And you haven’t called me in weeks ♪ | ♪ 你几周都没来电 ♪ |
[00:40] | What about a plea? | 认罪协议呢 |
[00:41] | Didn’t they offer you a plea for like two years? | 他们没给你认罪协议吗 可以减刑到两年的 |
[00:43] | I turned it down. Maybe I shouldn’t have turned it down. | 我拒绝了 也许我应该接受的 |
[00:45] | Two years is still a long time. Zero years is the goal. | 两年也太久了 不蹲牢才是目标 |
[00:48] | So the trick is to go down fighting, | 而我们应该做的 就是斗争到底 |
[00:52] | to fight for the right cause, for the right person. | 为了对的人和事而斗争 |
[00:55] | We’re drinking tonight. It’s my last day on Earth. | 今晚不醉不休 这可是我最后的狂欢 |
[00:57] | Stop! Stop talking about drinking! | 够了 别再说什么不醉不休了 |
[00:59] | Stop talking about last days on Earth! | 也别再说什么最后的狂欢了 |
[01:01] | The world is not coming to an end. | 又不是世界末日 |
[01:03] | And if you go down, you all go down together. | 若是失败了 也是大家共同的失败 |
[01:16] | Oh, we’re drinking tonight. | 不管了 今晚绝对不醉不休 |
[01:26] | We are the eye of the storm on this, people. | 大家听好了 我们今天会在暴风中心 |
[01:28] | Everything and everyone is coming our way. | 每个病人都会往我们这里送 |
[01:31] | Code Yellow has been declared. | 黄色警报已经发布 |
[01:33] | Disaster protocol is in effect until you hear otherwise. | 除非有其他通知 否则按照灾难应对协议办事 |
[01:36] | I’m recalling all surgical staff. | 我会把所有外科员工召回医院 |
[01:38] | Already recalled my nurses. I’ve got the E.R. covered. | 我手下的护士都回院了 我负责急诊室 |
[01:41] | Klein’s manning the O.R. floor. | 克莱因在给手术室配备人手 |
[01:42] | Who do you have up there on… | 手术室有哪些… |
[01:43] | Doctors Grey, Shepherd, Baker, and Lowes | 格蕾 谢博德 贝克和洛斯四位医生 |
[01:46] | are on nonstop cut-and-paste in O.R.s 1 through 4. | 会在1-4号手术室 不间断地给病人做手术 |
[01:50] | Okay. I got one from the supply room. | 好了 我在补给室找到一个 |
[01:52] | Also, why do we keep these, anyways? | 另外 这些东西留着做什么 |
[01:54] | I mean, who needs an instant photo anymore? | 这年头了谁还拍即印照片啊 |
[01:56] | Because an apartment building | 因为西雅图市中心 |
[01:57] | collapsed in the middle of Seattle. | 有一栋公寓楼倒塌了 |
[01:59] | Look, right now we’re getting the victims, the survivors. | 现在我们在接治受害者和幸存者 |
[02:03] | Then in about 20 minutes, we’re gonna start getting | 再过20分钟左右 受害者的亲朋好友 |
[02:05] | the people who love the victims… | 就会蜂拥而至 |
[02:07] | their moms and husbands and girlfriends | 病人的父母 女友 |
[02:10] | and grandmas and friends and children | 祖母 朋友 孩子 |
[02:13] | and wives with babies in their arms. | 以及抱着婴儿的妻子都会到这 |
[02:15] | This waiting room is going to fill up with hopeful people | 到时候 等候室里会挤满心怀希望的家属 |
[02:18] | wanting to know where their loved ones are. | 想要知道他们亲人的下落 |
[02:20] | Now, some of their loved ones are here, | 然而 只有一部分人会被送到这里救治 |
[02:23] | but most of their loved ones are buried | 大多数人却还被埋在废墟中 |
[02:25] | under the rubble of that collapsed building. | 埋在一栋倒塌的大楼之下 |
[02:27] | And the only way to know for sure, | 而只有一种办法能确定 |
[02:29] | the only way they can identify | 只有一种办法能让他们识别 |
[02:32] | who made it to this hospital and who didn’t… | 病人以及失踪人员的身份 |
[02:39] | This photo is a golden ticket. | 照片就是金奖券 |
[02:43] | I want a photo of every single patient | 你得在一小时内 给所有病人拍照 |
[02:48] | on this board in the next hour. | 然后把照片贴到白板上 |
[02:50] | – Got it? – Got it. | – 明白了吗 – 明白 |
[02:51] | Dr. Minnick. I have surgical privileges. | 我是明尼克医生 我有行医权 |
[02:53] | Dr. Minnick! Well, I didn’t expect you until, uh, Monday. | 明尼克医生 我还以为你周一才会来呢 |
[02:57] | I was unpacking, and I saw it on the news. | 我本来在收拾东西 结果看到了新闻 |
[02:59] | They said the injured were coming here, | 新闻说伤者都会送到这儿 |
[03:00] | and I thought, “Hey. I work here. I should help.” | 我就想 既然我是这的员工 我就该来帮忙 |
[03:03] | – Yeah. Appreciate that. – I better get into some scrubs. | – 多谢你了 – 我还是先去换刷手服吧 |
[03:05] | Hey, jump in, and then when this calms down, | 快去吧 等这里完事了 |
[03:07] | – maybe we can grab a cup of coffee. – I’d love to. | – 要不一起去喝杯咖啡吧 – 好啊 |
[03:09] | Be a chance to get you up to speed before I start. | 这样我就能在上班前把情况告诉你了 |
[03:11] | I will find you. | 我回头找你 |
[03:13] | Get me up to speed? | 把什么情况告诉我 |
[03:15] | We have two incoming! Dr. Webber, you’re up! | 两位病人送到 韦博医生 你来接诊吧 |
[03:18] | Hey! You got to clear the driveway! | 喂 你不能挡着救护车道 |
[03:20] | My kid’s hurt! My kid’s hurt! | 我孩子受伤了 我孩子受伤了 |
[03:23] | Someone help, please! | 来人救命啊 |
[03:24] | Someone help, please! | 来人救命啊 |
[03:26] | Sir. Sir. You need to move your car now. | 先生 你必须马上把车开走 |
[03:30] | My kid’s hurt real bad! Please! | 我孩子受了很重的伤 求你救救她 |
[03:33] | Please help my baby, please. | 求你救救我的孩子 求你了 |
[03:34] | Okay. Don’t move her. Don’t move her. | 好的 别动她 别动她 |
[03:38] | Get me a gurney out here now! | 马上拿张轮床出来 |
[03:42] | Whose patient is this?! | 这是谁的病人 |
[03:43] | I’ve got O-neg! | 我取来O型阴性血了 |
[03:46] | Another round of epi! | 再打一轮肾上腺素 |
[03:48] | Ma’am, squeeze my fingers. | 夫人 麻烦用力捏我的手指 |
[03:49] | I’m gonna need you to squeeze my fingers. | 你得用力捏一下我的手指 |
[03:51] | O-neg! | O型阴性血来了 |
[03:52] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[03:54] | – I got to go home. I-I need to go home. – No, you need to… | – 我得回家 我要回家 – 不行 你得 |
[03:56] | – My wife. My wife. – You need to lie down, sir. | – 我妻子 我妻子呢 – 先生 你得躺下 |
[03:57] | Lie down, sir. | 先生 躺下 |
[04:03] | I need a priest. I’m dying. | 给我找个神父来 我要死了 |
[04:06] | Uh, sir, no, we… | 先生 不好意思 我们… |
[04:08] | A priest, a pastor, anybody. | 神父 牧师 谁都行 |
[04:10] | I-I need to talk to God. | 我要和上帝说话 |
[04:15] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[04:16] | Great. I could use an extra hand. | 太好了 正需要帮忙呢 |
[04:18] | Can you put these chart numbers on the photos as I take them? | 我拍照的时候 能麻烦你把病历号贴上去吗 |
[04:21] | Did you know about this? | 你知情吗 |
[04:23] | Know about what? The… The photos? | 什么 这些照片吗 |
[04:25] | No. Bailey gave me this huge lecture. | 不知道啊 贝利训了我一通 |
[04:27] | No, no. The trial. They want me to testify. | 不是 庭审 他们要我作证 |
[04:29] | They’re calling me to the stand tomorrow. | 他们要我明天去法庭上作证 |
[04:31] | What? But they said you didn’t have to. | 什么 他们不是说不用吗 |
[04:33] | They said you were drinking. Y-You’re not reliable. | 他们说你当时喝醉了 没有责任的 |
[04:34] | Well, someone’s calling me to the stand. | 反正有人让我去作证 |
[04:36] | Did you… Did you tell them? Did you tell them about… | 你是不是告诉他们了 关于我… |
[04:39] | Jo, hey, hey, I wouldn’t do that, okay? | 乔 听着 我不会说的 知道吗 |
[04:43] | – Here. – Well, they must know. | – 给你 – 他们肯定知道了 |
[04:45] | Somehow they… they… they started Googling, | 总有办法的 说不定他们去谷歌搜了 |
[04:47] | and they figured out that I changed my name | 然后发现我改了名 |
[04:49] | and that there’s a point where Jo Wilson just isn’t a person. | 发现乔·威尔森根本不存在 |
[04:52] | They might not know anything. | 也许他们不知道呢 |
[04:55] | What if they ask? | 如果他们问起了怎么办 |
[04:57] | If they ask, then I have to answer. | 如果问了 那我必须如实回答 |
[04:59] | Well, you don’t have to. | 你不用啊 |
[05:03] | It’s court. | 那可是法庭啊 |
[05:05] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[05:07] | If I lie under oath and get caught, it’s a felony. | 如果我在宣誓后撒谎 那就犯了重罪 |
[05:10] | I would lose my medical license. | 我的行医执照会被吊销的 |
[05:12] | I have to tell the truth if they ask. | 如果他们问了 我就必须如实回答 |
[05:14] | If I tell them, it’s public record. | 而我的话会被录入公共记录 |
[05:16] | My husband could find me, | 我丈夫就能找到我了 |
[05:17] | and everything that I built is… is gone, done. | 而我如今努力的成果 就会灰飞烟灭了 |
[05:22] | I’m sorry, Jo. | 乔 我很抱歉 |
[05:24] | One minute, you’re fine, and the next minute, | 前一秒还一切安好 后一秒 |
[05:26] | everything just collapses around you. | 整个世界悉数崩塌 |
[05:29] | Jo. | 乔 |
[05:31] | Yeah, I’ve got a depressed skull fracture. | 对 我有个颅骨凹陷性骨折的病人 |
[05:32] | – Is Shepherd here yet? – I don’t know. | – 谢博德来了吗 – 不知道 |
[05:34] | Didn’t you come in together? | 你们不是一起来的吗 |
[05:35] | Kepner, your guess is as good as mine where she is. | 卡普娜 我也不知道她在哪 |
[05:37] | We… Is everything okay? | 你们两个还好吗 |
[05:39] | Hey. I-I got to get home. | 喂 我得回家了 |
[05:40] | – Uh, sir, you need to lie down. – My wife is… | – 先生 你得躺下 – 我妻子… |
[05:42] | I understand that, sir. What’s your name? | 我了解 先生 你叫什么名字 |
[05:45] | – Charlie. – Okay, Charlie, what I need you to do… | – 查理 – 好的 查理 你得… |
[05:49] | – All right. – Thank you, Charlie. | – 好了 – 查理 多谢啊 |
[05:50] | We got you. We got you. | 没事了 没事了 |
[05:52] | Okay. I need an intubation tray and a central line kit. | 好了 我需要气管插管和中心静脉置管包 |
[05:54] | Draw a CBC and a cross-match. | 做全血球计数 交叉配型 |
[05:55] | You guys, open up a trauma room. | 大家伙们 空出一间创伤室来 |
[05:57] | Riggs, we’re gonna need a hand here. | 里格斯 来搭把手 |
[06:02] | No. I called. The chaplain’s M.I.A. | 没 我问过了 牧师失踪了 |
[06:03] | There might be a rabbi up in geriatrics. | 老年科也许有拉比 |
[06:05] | – Could you do it? – What? No. | – 你能来吗 – 当然不行 |
[06:07] | All you have to do is listen to him, | 你需要做的就是听他说 |
[06:09] | – maybe nod your head a few times. – N-o-o. | – 然后时不时点个头 – 不 |
[06:11] | It’s got to be i-illegal or something. | 那肯定是什么违法的事 |
[06:13] | – You’re not gonna go to jail. – Go to hell. | – 你不会进监狱的 – 那就下地狱 |
[06:15] | Please. You don’t believe in that. | 得了 你根本就不信 |
[06:16] | No, but he does, and that’s good enough. | 我不信 但是他信啊 那样就够了 |
[06:17] | – Sir. – Wh… Ohh. | – 先生 – 什… 哦 |
[06:19] | You’re the priest? | 你就是神父吗 |
[06:21] | I-I-I was gonna… | 我当时… |
[06:23] | – Uh, no, sir. – I was gonna fix it. | – 额 不 先生 – 我本来打算修好它的 |
[06:25] | Fix it? | 修好它 |
[06:26] | They said it was the earthquake last year. | 他们说是去年的那场地震 |
[06:28] | The foundation was crumbling. | 地基塌陷 |
[06:30] | Is he talking about the collapse? | 他是在说坍塌时的情况吗 |
[06:32] | I was getting the money. | 我当时在拿钱 |
[06:34] | And now… | 然后现在 |
[06:36] | all these people. | 所有的人都 |
[06:39] | Please, please forgive me. | 求求你 请原谅我 |
[06:42] | – Okay, okay, okay. Sir, sir… – Please forgive me. | – 好 好 先生 – 请原谅我 |
[06:44] | I-I killed all these people. | 我 是我杀了那些人 |
[06:51] | Sir? Sir? Sir? | 先生 先生 先生 |
[06:52] | – I’ll get a crash cart. – Okay. Notify C.T. | – 我去取急救车 – 好 通知CT室 |
[06:55] | Give 5 lorazepam and start a benzo drip. | 注射5单位劳拉西泮 静滴 苯二氮卓 |
[06:58] | And somebody get a damn priest! | 谁去找个该死的神父 |
[07:07] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[07:09] | Right-sided hemothorax. | 右侧胸腔积血 |
[07:11] | Put in a chest tube. It’s already drained 300 cc of blood. | 用了一根胸管 已经排出300cc的血 |
[07:15] | Winnie, sweetie, we’re right here. | 温妮 亲爱的 我们在这 |
[07:17] | W-We’re right here. | 我们在这 |
[07:18] | – How old is she? – She’s 12. | – 她多大 – 12岁 |
[07:20] | We just went to get coffee. We were about a block away. | 我们只是去买咖啡 就离开了一个街区那么远 |
[07:22] | This is fresh blood. She’s actively bleeding. | 血还很新鲜 她正在出血 |
[07:24] | Okay, Mr. Adkins, | 好了 阿德金斯先生 |
[07:25] | maybe you and your wife should wait outside. | 也许你和你的妻子应该到外面去等候了 |
[07:27] | No, no, I’m not leaving my daughter here. | 不 不 我不会把我女儿丢在这里 |
[07:28] | Please, no. | 求你了 不要 |
[07:29] | Cross her for eight and set up a rapid infuser. | 交叉配型 设置快速输液器 |
[07:31] | I need a central line kit. | 我需要一个中心静脉穿刺包 |
[07:33] | Get the family out of this room now. | 让这对夫妇出去 |
[07:34] | It’s gonna be… No. | 那样 不 |
[07:35] | Baby, we’re gonna be right outside, okay? | 宝贝儿 我们就在外面 好吗 |
[07:37] | Please. I understand. | 请你们 我明白 |
[07:38] | We’ll be right out here, okay? | 我们就在外面 好吗 |
[07:39] | We have to do our job. | 我们得工作 |
[07:43] | Dr. Carlyle… | 卡莱尔医生 |
[07:45] | So, where is the landlord now? | 那现在房东在哪 |
[07:47] | C.T. Then he’s going in with Grey. | CT室 他和格蕾一起进去的 |
[07:50] | She’s holed up in the O.R. | 她一天都待在手术室里 |
[07:51] | doing back-to-back surgeries all day. | 一台接一台的做手术 |
[07:52] | Hmm. Nice work, Father Warren. | 嗯 干的漂亮 沃伦神父 |
[07:54] | Do you do weddings? | 你主持婚礼吗 |
[07:56] | Okay, stop it. I-It was not cool. | 好了 别说了 真是逊毙了 |
[07:58] | He said, “Please forgive me.” | 他说请原谅我 |
[07:59] | What am I supposed to do with that? | 我能怎么办 |
[08:00] | Maybe don’t pretend to be Jesus. | 也许你不该装作是上帝的 |
[08:03] | I think we got pictures of all the patients | 后面的走廊有 |
[08:04] | in the back hallway. | 所有病人的照片 |
[08:05] | He confessed to me. W-What do I do? | 他向我坦白了 我怎么办 |
[08:06] | Do I go to the cops? | 我要报警吗 |
[08:08] | I think there’s some sort of confidence with priests, right? | 我觉得神父总有一种可以依赖的感觉 对吗 |
[08:10] | He told you in confidence a man of God. | 他告诉你是出于对上帝使者的一种信赖 |
[08:13] | – I am not a priest. – Amen. | – 但我不是神父 – 阿门 |
[08:15] | Okay, what about doctor/patient confidentiality? | 好吧 那医生病人保密原则呢 |
[08:17] | That doesn’t apply. | 这不适用 |
[08:18] | Fine. I’m out. | 好吧 我走了 |
[08:20] | Does that apply? H-How does that apply? | 那适用吗 那怎样才能适用呢 |
[08:23] | I’ll tell you what applies. | 我会告诉你怎么才算 |
[08:24] | Maybe you don’t let somebody confess to you | 或许从一开始你不该让谁向你坦白 |
[08:26] | in the first place because once you know, you can’t un-know. | 因为一旦你知道了 你就不能当作不知道 |
[08:30] | The landlord knew that there was earthquake damage, | 房东知道房子有因地震遗留下的损伤 |
[08:32] | and he didn’t do anything to fix it. | 但他没有采取措施维修 |
[08:34] | Shady as hell. | 真是太阴险了 |
[08:35] | You at least tell the tenants. | 你至少应该告诉房客 |
[08:37] | You don’t just sit around | 你不能干坐着 |
[08:38] | hoping that the building doesn’t fall down. | 希望房子不会塌 |
[08:39] | ‘Cause guess what. It’s gonna fall down. | 因为猜猜怎么着 它真的塌了 |
[08:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:48] | That’s my niece. That’s Marissa. | 这是我侄女 她叫玛丽莎 |
[08:50] | Okay. Okay. Just give me a second. | 好的 好 请稍等 |
[08:51] | 10:30 this morning, a five-story apartment building | 今天早上10点30分 位于西雅图市中心的 |
[08:53] | collapsed near downtown Seattle. | 一幢5层公寓楼倒塌 |
[08:55] | Okay, uh, Marissa’s got a broken femur. | 好 嗯 玛丽莎的股骨骨折了 |
[08:57] | She’s in post-op. I can show you where she is, all right? | 她做完手术了 我现在带你去见她 好吗 |
[08:59] | Experts believe the building… | 专家认为这栋建筑 |
[09:00] | Yes, that’s my husband. He threw up blood? | 对 这是我丈夫 他吐血了吗 |
[09:04] | Charlie threw up blood? | 查理吐血了吗 |
[09:05] | Yes, your husband has a gastric injury | 对 你的丈夫胃部受伤 |
[09:07] | and a tear in his diaphragm. | 膈肌有撕裂伤 |
[09:08] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[09:09] | Dr. Riggs and I will be taking him up to the O.R. now. | 现在里格斯医生和我会把他带到手术室 |
[09:12] | How did this happen? W-What happened to him? | 怎么会这样 他到底出什么事了 |
[09:14] | Your husband was in your apartment | 大楼坍塌的时候 |
[09:15] | when the building collapsed. | 你丈夫待在你们的公寓里 |
[09:17] | We don’t live in an apartment. | 我们不住公寓 |
[09:19] | Well, I’m sorry. | 呃 不好意思 |
[09:20] | Uh, I’ll update you, okay? | 额 有情况我会通知你 好吗 |
[09:28] | There he is. | 是他 |
[09:30] | Yeah, that’s the guy. We’re gonna take him right up. | 对 就是这个人 我们正准备带他上楼 |
[09:33] | We were just in bed one minute. | 我们才上床一分钟 |
[09:36] | Then the whole world caved in. | 整个世界都坍塌了 |
[09:39] | I don’t know why I was okay and he was hurt so badly. | 我不知道为什么我安然无恙他却伤这么重 |
[09:43] | Look, I’ll update you as soon as we know. | 我们有情况后会通知你的 |
[09:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:51] | Uh, I updated Charlie’s wife. | 额 我联系了查理的妻子 |
[09:54] | Charlie’s wife? | 查理的妻子 |
[09:55] | Yep. | 对 |
[09:58] | Charlie’s married? Our patient Charlie? | 查理已经结婚了 我们的病人查理吗 |
[10:02] | What’s the matter with you? | 关你什么事 |
[10:04] | I just updated Charlie’s girlfriend. | 我刚刚联系了查理的女朋友 |
[10:10] | Oh. | 哦 |
[10:12] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! It’s okay. It’s okay. | 喂 嘿 嘿 没事 没事 |
[10:15] | Hey, I need some oxygen over here. | 嘿 这里需要氧气 |
[10:16] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[10:19] | Take some deep breaths, deep breaths. Deep. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[10:21] | O2 is right here. | 氧气在这里 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:25] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[10:27] | Lungs are clear. | 肺音很清晰 |
[10:29] | Okay, make fists with your toes. | 好 握紧脚趾 |
[10:30] | Tight, tight, tight, tight, tight, tight fists. | 越紧越好 |
[10:33] | Good job. | 很好 |
[10:37] | Wow. I haven’t seen that one before. | 哇 我之前从没见过那位啊 |
[10:39] | Slow, deep breaths. It just distracts them. | 慢慢的深呼吸 只是转移他们注意力 |
[10:41] | – It’s your first day? – Sort of. | – 你是第一天上班吗 – 某种意义上是 |
[10:43] | Just jumping in where I can. | 只是来我能来的地方 |
[10:45] | Well, welcome. | 哦 欢迎你 |
[10:47] | Thanks, Dr. Robbins. | 谢谢 罗宾斯医生 |
[10:48] | Told you I wouldn’t forget. | 跟你说我不会忘记的 |
[10:51] | Forget? | 忘记什么 |
[10:51] | Your name. | 你的名字 |
[10:53] | Huh? | 哈 |
[10:54] | You don’t remember. | 你不记得了 |
[10:55] | Wow. Okay. Uh, forget it. | 哦 好吧 当我没说 |
[10:58] | I just… Last time I saw you, I said you had a name | 只是 上次我见到你的时候 我说你有个 |
[11:00] | I couldn’t forget, and so I thought… | 让我不能忘记的名字 所以我觉得 |
[11:02] | – Oh. I’m sorry. I don’t… – No. | – 哦 对不起 我不 – 不 |
[11:04] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[11:05] | – I’m sorry. – It’s nothing. | – 抱歉 – 没什么 |
[11:07] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:09] | Did you see that? Did you see me winning? | 你看到了吗 你看到我赢了吗 |
[11:16] | You’re saying he knew? Micah? | 你说他知道 米加 |
[11:18] | That’s what we heard… that for almost a year, | 我们听到的就是这样 将近一年了他一直清楚 |
[11:20] | he knew that there was earthquake damage, | 房子有地震遗留下来的损伤 |
[11:21] | and he didn’t do anything about it! | 但是他对此无动于衷 |
[11:23] | What he did is criminal! It’s negligence! | 他这就是犯罪 这是重大疏忽 |
[11:24] | No, no. Murder’s what it is. | 不 不 这是谋杀 |
[11:25] | I heard Rhonda Coley didn’t even make it out of surgery. | 我听说朗达·科莱甚至没能从手术中挺过来 |
[11:28] | He can’t get away with this! | 他不能就此逃脱 |
[11:29] | Harry. Harry. He won’t! | 哈利 哈利 他不会的 |
[11:30] | If I have a say, he won’t! | 要我说 他不会的 |
[11:31] | Harry, Harry, the doctors are here. | 哈利 哈利 医生们来了 |
[11:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:39] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[11:40] | Winnie’s injuries are very severe. | 温妮的伤势非常严重 |
[11:42] | Most urgently, she’s bleeding into her chest. | 而且是最紧急的情况 她胸腔还在出血 |
[11:44] | The tube we placed is still draining blood. | 我们置入的胸管还在排出血液 |
[11:46] | So we’ll need to operate on her right away. | 所以我们现在要给她动手术了 |
[11:49] | A-And then she’s gonna be okay, right? | 她会没事的 对吧 |
[11:55] | Hey, hey. What’d they say? | 嘿 嘿 医生怎么说 |
[11:59] | – How’s Winnie? – She’s in surgery right now. | – 温妮怎么样 – 她现在要动手术 |
[12:00] | Look, he is not gonna get away with this! | 听好了 他别想脱离干系 |
[12:03] | That’s exactly what I’m trying to… | 我正想打算 |
[12:07] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[12:08] | I do not like the vibe here. | 我不喜欢这里的气氛 |
[12:21] | Did you hear that I was subpoenaed? | 你知道我被传唤了吗 |
[12:23] | Uh, yeah, I… | 额 对 我 |
[12:26] | My attorney’s really good. She says that… | 我律师很靠谱 她说 |
[12:28] | Probably… I don’t… | 也许 我们 |
[12:29] | I don’t think that we should talk about it. | 我觉得我们不太适合讨论这事 |
[12:31] | Yeah, I-I don’t want to. | 对 我不想 |
[12:32] | It’s just… | 但是 |
[12:34] | after tomorrow, we might not get a chance to talk. | 明天之后 我们可能就没机会讲话了 |
[12:37] | I might not see you after. | 可能甚至没机会见面了 |
[12:41] | I just wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我只是想说我很抱歉 |
[12:43] | Alex, you’ve said that. I know. | 阿历克斯 你已经说过了 我知道 |
[12:46] | I mean for the things I said. | 我说真的 |
[12:49] | You’re not trash. | 你不是破鞋 |
[12:50] | Don’t ever let anyone say that. | 你也不能让别人这么说你 |
[12:55] | I’m sorry, and I… | 我很抱歉 我 |
[13:02] | You’re not trash, Jo. | 你不是破鞋 乔 |
[13:15] | Dr. Dominick, extension 2501. | 多米尼克医生 分机2501 |
[13:18] | Dr. Dominick, extension 2501. | 多米尼克医生 分机2501 |
[13:21] | Dr. Minnick. | 明尼克医生 |
[13:22] | – Oh. – You’re here. | – 噢 – 你来啦 |
[13:23] | Not yet. I start Monday. | 不是 我周一才开始 |
[13:25] | I’m just volunteering today, helping out where I can. | 我今天来帮忙 看看哪需要人手 |
[13:28] | That’s so cool. | 那不错呀 |
[13:30] | It doesn’t look like we’ll get our cup of coffee now. | 感觉我们现在喝不到那杯咖啡了 |
[13:32] | I can send you some papers if you want. | 你需要的话我可以给你送些报纸 |
[13:34] | And, you know, you’ll just be observing | 最开始的几天还是多来看一看 |
[13:36] | the first few days anyway, getting a sense of how it works. | 看看大家是怎么工作的 |
[13:38] | That’ll actually help with the transition. | 这样能过渡的顺利一些 |
[13:40] | Transition? I thought you two were working together. | 过渡吗 我以为你们两个是一起工作的呢 |
[13:43] | Y-Yes, we are. | 是 是啊 |
[13:47] | Has Dr. Bailey spoken with you? | 贝利医生有找你吗 |
[13:49] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[13:50] | I think you and I should sit down… | 我认为我们该坐下来谈 |
[13:52] | You should talk to Dr. Bailey. | 你应该去找贝利医生谈谈 |
[14:02] | They’re closing in O.R. 4. We’re next. | 4号手术室快结束了 下一个就是我们 |
[14:04] | Right on. So, what do we do here? | 好 那我们现在怎么弄 |
[14:06] | Well, I don’t think we need a mesh for the diaphragm, | 我觉得 膈肌应该不需要网织品 |
[14:08] | – just a running nylon suture. – No, no, no, no. | – 用尼龙线就好了 – 不 不是这个 |
[14:10] | Are we supposed to update this guy’s wife and girlfriend | 我们告知家属的时候是不是要分别去和 |
[14:12] | separately, hope they never meet? | 他老婆和女朋友说 别让她们遇到 |
[14:13] | Do we sell them out, | 我们是要把他供出来 |
[14:14] | or are we enabling some guy to cheat on his wife? | 还是接着让渣男享齐人之福 |
[14:16] | We don’t have to do anything. | 我们什么都不用做 |
[14:18] | You cheat on your wife, it’s gonna come back to bite you. | 你出轨了 肯定会有报应的 |
[14:26] | We had our own problems. | 我们自己也有问题要处理 |
[14:29] | Megan and I. | 梅根和我 |
[14:30] | That’s what you’re saying, right? | 你说的是这个对吧 |
[14:32] | But we had problems, and we were working on them. | 我们之间有问题 我们在努力解决 |
[14:35] | And I’m not just making excuses, | 我不是给自己找借口 |
[14:36] | but you weren’t in our thing, so you don’t know. | 但你毕竟是旁观者 你不知道 |
[14:39] | Riggs… | 里格斯 |
[14:41] | And you hold me responsible. I know that. | 你认为责任在我 我知道 |
[14:44] | But I promise you can’t judge me harsher | 但我保证 你对我的裁决 |
[14:46] | than I judge myself every day. | 没有我每天对自己的裁决严厉 |
[14:50] | It’s a life sentence, mate. | 这是个无期徒刑 兄弟 |
[14:54] | And you… | 你 |
[14:55] | Well, maybe you can’t understand that ’cause you’re… | 可能你没法理解 因为你 |
[14:59] | Well, you’d never do it. | 因为你没有做过 |
[15:01] | You’re better than that. | 你做得更好 |
[15:03] | You’re better than me. You always have been. | 你比我好 一直以来都这样 |
[15:06] | I’m not better. | 我没比你好多少 |
[15:11] | I’ve made my mistakes. | 我也犯过错 |
[15:14] | Not… | 不是这 |
[15:16] | Yeah. | 是 |
[15:18] | You cheated? | 你出过轨吗 |
[15:21] | On Shepherd? | 背着谢博德吗 |
[15:23] | On my first wife. | 不是 是我第一任妻子 |
[15:30] | She made it sound like you’re stepping down. | 她说的好像你要下台了似得 |
[15:32] | You’re not stepping down. | 你才不是呢 |
[15:34] | Have you talked to Dr. Bailey? | 你和贝利医生谈过吗 |
[15:36] | I tried paging her. She’s in surgeries all day. | 我想要呼她 但她一天都在忙手术 |
[15:39] | Eliza Minnick needs to stop talking | 伊丽莎·明尼克如果不掌管这个项目 |
[15:41] | like she is running this program if she’s not. | 就不该说的像她掌管似的 |
[15:43] | Okay, Maggie, I will talk to Dr. Bailey. | 好了 麦琪 我会和贝利医生说的 |
[15:53] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[15:54] | The hilum’s clamped, but the P.A. is still bleeding. | 肺门已经夹上了 但肺动脉还在流血 |
[15:56] | Edwards, suction. | 爱德华兹 抽吸 |
[15:58] | I saw Dr. Minnick earlier. She’s here already. | 我之前见到明尼克医生了 她已经来了 |
[16:01] | Lap pads. | 纱布 |
[16:05] | That’s awesome. | 不错嘛 |
[16:07] | Edwards, more lap pads. | 爱德华兹 再给我点儿纱布 |
[16:10] | So, I was thinking, in honor of that, | 我在想 为了向她致敬 |
[16:13] | do you think maybe I could have a shot at repairing… | 或许我可以试一下做修复呢 |
[16:16] | You’re not doing a repair. | 你不能做修复术 |
[16:17] | I’ve assisted Dr. Pierce and you. | 我协助过皮尔斯医生还有你呀 |
[16:19] | Dr. Minnick would say I’m more than ready. | 明尼克医生觉得我已经准备好了 |
[16:20] | But Dr. Minnick would not say that you could do this one | 但是她没有说你可以做这个 |
[16:23] | because I’ve done over a thousand, | 因为我做了不下一千次 |
[16:24] | and this one’s not holding. | 这一次不太好弄 |
[16:25] | And if I can’t, you sure as hell can’t. | 如果我不可以 那你也肯定不行 |
[16:30] | Father? | 神父 |
[16:33] | S-Sir… | 先生 |
[16:34] | I thought I was gonna be dead. | 我以为我要死了 |
[16:36] | No, sir. | 不会的 先生 |
[16:37] | I knew all those people… | 那些人我都认识 |
[16:38] | the Goldmans, the Richters, the Flemings. | 戈尔曼家 里希特家 弗莱明家 |
[16:41] | I heard their stories. | 我听到了他们的故事 |
[16:42] | I heard their problems, their little victories. | 我听到了他们的问题 还有他们的小幸福 |
[16:44] | I saw their children come home from the hospital… | 我看见他们的孩子出院回家了 |
[16:47] | Elliot, David, Winnie. | 爱略特 大卫 温妮 |
[16:50] | They were my family, these people. | 他们是我的家人 |
[16:53] | That place… how was I gonna fix it? | 那地方 我要怎么修 |
[16:56] | Couldn’t raise their… their rent. | 我不能涨房租 |
[16:57] | Some of them couldn’t pay me already. | 有些人现在都已经付不起了 |
[17:00] | Sir, I-I’m not a priest. | 先生 我 我不是牧师 |
[17:01] | I know. I don’t care. | 我知道 我不在乎 |
[17:03] | I just need someone to forgive me. | 我只是需要有人能原谅我 |
[17:06] | I need them to know how sorry I am | 我需要他们知道我有多抱歉 |
[17:09] | and to forgive me. | 我希望他们原谅我 |
[17:11] | Will you, please? | 你会原谅我吗 |
[17:14] | Will you? | 你会吗 |
[17:16] | Will you forgive me? | 你会原谅我吗 |
[17:19] | Please? | 你会吗 |
[17:23] | Sir? | 先生 |
[17:27] | I need an intubation kit! | 我需要气管插管包 |
[17:28] | ♪ I walked across… ♪ | ♪ 我走过 ♪ |
[17:30] | Pierce, try to gain control more proximally. | 皮尔斯 试着控制近处止血 |
[17:35] | ♪ I knew the pathway like the back of my hand ♪ | ♪ 前方的路好似手背纹路 ♪ |
[17:37] | Pressure’s dropping. | 血压下降 |
[17:38] | Come on! Come on! Pierce, I can’t see. | 快 快 皮尔斯 我看不见 |
[17:40] | ♪ I felt the earth beneath my feet ♪ | ♪ 感受到脚下大地 ♪ |
[17:45] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[17:46] | ♪ Sat by the river ♪ | ♪ 坐在河边 ♪ |
[17:47] | Ah, she’s bleeding out. Damn it. | 天啊 大出血了 该死的 |
[17:51] | Damn it. Damn it! She’s in V-fib. | 该死 室颤了 |
[17:54] | Get a crash cart. | 把急救车推过来 |
[17:55] | ♪ Where have you gone? ♪ | ♪ 你去哪里了 ♪ |
[17:57] | ♪ I’m getting tired ♪ | ♪ 我已身心疲惫 ♪ |
[17:59] | ♪ And I need someone to rely on ♪ | ♪ 我需要依靠 ♪ |
[18:06] | ♪ I came across a fallen tree ♪ | ♪ 我偶遇一棵倒下的树 ♪ |
[18:12] | ♪ I felt the branches of it looking at me ♪ | ♪ 感觉到树枝在看着我 ♪ |
[18:17] | ♪ Is this the place we used to love? ♪ | ♪ 这是我们曾经爱过的地方吗 ♪ |
[18:22] | ♪ Is this the place that I’ve been dreaming of? ♪ | ♪ 这是我一直梦着的地方吗 ♪ |
[18:28] | Charge to 200. | 充电到200 |
[18:29] | ♪ Oh, simple thing, where have you gone? ♪ | ♪ 简单的一切 你去哪里了 ♪ |
[18:34] | Charge again! | 再来 |
[18:35] | ♪ I’m getting old, and I need something to rely on ♪ | ♪ 青春已逝 我需要依靠 ♪ |
[18:40] | ♪ And if you have a minute, why don’t we go ♪ | ♪ 如果你有空 我们为何不 ♪ |
[18:45] | ♪ Talk about it somewhere only we know? ♪ | ♪ 前往二人世界倾心长谈 ♪ |
[18:51] | ♪ This could be the end of everything ♪ | ♪ 也许从此可以做个了断 ♪ |
[18:56] | ♪ So why don’t we go ♪ | ♪ 我们为何不前往 ♪ |
[18:58] | ♪ Somewhere only we know? ♪ | ♪ 我们的二人世界 ♪ |
[19:04] | ♪ Somewhere only we know? ♪ | ♪ 我们的秘密花园 ♪ |
[19:37] | ♪ Oh, simple thing, where have you gone? ♪ | ♪ 简单的一切 你去哪里了 ♪ |
[19:42] | ♪ I’m getting old, and I need someone to rely on ♪ | ♪ 青春已逝 我需要依靠 ♪ |
[19:48] | ♪ So tell me when you’re gonna let me in ♪ | ♪ 你何时才会向我敞开心扉 ♪ |
[19:54] | ♪ I’m getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin ♪ | ♪ 我已身心疲惫 需要重新开始 ♪ |
[20:01] | ♪ And if you have a minute, why don’t we go ♪ | ♪ 如果你有空 我们为何不 ♪ |
[20:06] | ♪ Talk about it somewhere only we know? ♪ | ♪ 前往二人世界倾心长谈 ♪ |
[20:12] | ♪ ‘Cause this could be the end of everything ♪ | ♪ 也许从此可以做个了断 ♪ |
[20:17] | ♪ So why don’t we go ♪ | ♪ 我们为何不前往 ♪ |
[20:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:23] | ♪ Somewhere only we know? ♪ | ♪ 二人世界 ♪ |
[20:28] | ♪ Somewhere only we know? ♪ | ♪ 秘密花园 ♪ |
[20:42] | Hey. | 你干嘛 |
[20:46] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[20:48] | What? | 什么 |
[20:52] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[20:53] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[20:58] | Since before I met you. | 在我遇见你之前就结了 |
[21:00] | And I should have told you. | 我应该早就告诉你的 |
[21:02] | But I’m married to a guy who almost beat me to death. | 但是我嫁的男人整天家暴我 |
[21:07] | And I can’t divorce him | 我却不能跟他离婚 |
[21:11] | because I ran away from him. | 因为我离家出走了 |
[21:15] | And I’m not… | 而且我也不叫 |
[21:20] | Jo Wilson isn’t my real name. | 我也不叫乔▪威尔森 |
[21:25] | That’s why I couldn’t marry you. | 所以我不能嫁给你 |
[21:28] | That’s how this whole thing started, and… | 这些一切开始的原因 |
[21:32] | I should have told you. | 我早就该告诉你的 |
[21:42] | You’re married. | 你结婚了 |
[21:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:49] | And you didn’t tell me. | 你还没有告诉我 |
[21:52] | I was scared. I… | 因为我害怕 |
[21:53] | Scared of what? | 害怕什么 |
[21:56] | Did you think I’d get mad? | 你觉得我会生气吗 |
[21:57] | You thought I’d get mad at you for trying to get yourself out… | 会因为你的遭遇而生气吗 |
[21:59] | No, not at me… at him. | 不 不是对我生气 而是对他 |
[22:00] | I-I thought you’d want to kill him | 我以为你会想要杀了他 |
[22:01] | and that you’d try something stupid | 你会做些蠢事 |
[22:03] | and you’d get hurt or killed or you’d get in trouble | 然后你可能会受伤 被杀了或者陷入麻烦 |
[22:07] | and you… you would… | 你可能还会 |
[22:08] | Wind up in jail. | 在监狱中度过余生 |
[22:15] | It might all come out in court tomorrow. | 明天法庭上这些可能都会被抖出来 |
[22:20] | I wanted you to hear it from me. | 我希望这些事是我亲自告诉你的 |
[22:45] | After the trial, if I just take off, | 审判结束后 如果我走了 |
[22:49] | if I leave, it’s not because of you. | 离开了 不是你的原因 |
[22:52] | It’s because my testimony | 只是因为我的证词 |
[22:53] | will be a matter of record or whatever. | 会成为有案可查的事 |
[22:56] | But I don’t want you to think that it’s you… ever. | 但是我不希望你为此责怪自己 |
[23:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:07] | Don’t go anywhere, no matter what happens, okay? | 不管发生了什么 都别走 好吗 |
[23:10] | I don’t want him to find me. | 我不想被他发现我在这儿 |
[23:13] | He can’t find me. | 不能让他找到我 |
[23:15] | This is your life. | 这是你自己的生活 |
[23:16] | You’re Jo Wilson. You belong here. | 你是乔▪威尔森 你属于这儿 |
[23:34] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[23:37] | Sit down. | 先坐下吧 |
[23:38] | ♪ Cuban girl ♪ | ♪ 古巴女孩 ♪ |
[23:41] | ♪ That brought me low ♪ | ♪ 带我沉沦 ♪ |
[23:44] | ♪ She had the skin so fine ♪ | ♪ 她的肌肤如雪 ♪ |
[23:47] | ♪ And red lips rose-like, now ♪ | ♪ 红唇娇艳欲滴 ♪ |
[23:51] | ♪ Her mouth was wide ♪ | ♪ 热情似火 ♪ |
[23:55] | ♪ Sweet, as well ♪ | ♪ 甜蜜可口 ♪ |
[23:58] | ♪ And now relentless hours ♪ | ♪ 时间不等人 ♪ |
[24:02] | ♪ Dreaming up her smell ♪ | ♪ 回味着她的香甜 ♪ |
[24:06] | ♪ I feel ♪ | ♪ 我感觉 ♪ |
[24:12] | ♪ As if I am looking at the world ♪ | ♪ 就像我正 ♪ |
[24:15] | Sponge stick. | 海绵条 |
[24:16] | ♪ From the bottom of a well ♪ | ♪ 坐井观天 ♪ |
[24:17] | How did I not know that you were married before? | 我之前怎么就不知道你结婚了呢 |
[24:21] | – She moved to Finland? – Switzerland. | – 她搬去了芬兰吗 – 瑞士 |
[24:23] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[24:26] | We wanted different things. | 我们想要不一样的 |
[24:28] | I wanted a kid. She did not want a kid. | 我想要个孩子 而她不想 |
[24:31] | No middle ground, no compromise. | 根本没有商量的余地 |
[24:33] | Either/or. | 一点也没有 |
[24:36] | And here I am again… different person, same place. | 然后就又这样了 物是人非 |
[24:39] | I’m right there again. | 一切又回到了原点 |
[24:40] | Yeah, no, you’re not. | 不 没有 |
[24:41] | You’ve been there once. Now you know better. | 你以前摔倒过 但不会在同一个地方摔倒 |
[24:44] | ♪ Bat it down, bat it down ♪ | ♪ 打落它 ♪ |
[24:49] | ♪ And I feel ♪ | ♪ 我感觉 ♪ |
[24:54] | Hey! How’s the kid? | 嘿 孩子怎么样了 |
[24:57] | The hyperventilating kid. | 那个换气过度的孩子 |
[24:59] | Fine. | 他很好 |
[25:03] | I like girls. | 我喜欢女孩 |
[25:05] | What? Oh. Okay. | 什么 好吧 |
[25:08] | I mean, I feel like you can’t tell or something, | 我是说 我觉得你没看出来 |
[25:10] | that I like women, that I’m flirting with you. | 我喜欢女人 而且我正在勾搭你 |
[25:12] | You’re not getting it, and I’m really good at this. | 你没感受到 我很擅长勾搭人 |
[25:14] | I have game, which means either you’re not into women | 我在赌 就是你要么就是不喜欢女人 |
[25:17] | and the world is upside-down bonkers, because I know, | 那我整个世界都会颠倒 |
[25:20] | or you’re not into me and I’m totally deluding myself. | 要不就是你只是不喜欢我 而我在自欺欺人 |
[25:23] | No. | 不是 |
[25:26] | You are not deluding yourself. | 你没有自欺欺人 |
[25:27] | I’m not? | 我没有吗 |
[25:29] | No. I am a human rainbow. | 没 我是个人体彩虹 |
[25:31] | And you do. You’ve got a lot of game. | 你确实有很多手段 |
[25:33] | You have a very sexy… | 你有很性感的 |
[25:35] | somethin’-somethin’ going on, believe me. | 一些特质 相信我 |
[25:38] | But there’s a thing about you that bugged me. | 但确实有一件事你让我很烦恼 |
[25:41] | You walk around like you own the place. It’s annoying. | 你转悠得就跟你是这儿主人一样 很烦 |
[25:43] | Mm. It’s charming. | 明明就是很迷人 |
[25:48] | Do you want to grab a drink some time? | 你想什么时候去喝一杯吗 |
[25:50] | See? That. That is what I mean. | 看见没 我指的就是这个 |
[25:54] | No, I do not want to grab a drink with you. | 不 我不想和你一起去喝一杯 |
[25:55] | Yes. Yes, you do. | 会的会的 你想的 |
[25:57] | Shut up. Fine. I’ll have a drink with you. | 闭嘴 好吧 我会和你一起喝一杯 |
[25:59] | And I promise you will not regret it. | 我保证你不会后悔的 |
[26:03] | Go away. | 走开 |
[26:10] | Who’s next? | 下一个病人是谁 |
[26:11] | Splenic lac with blood in the abdomen. | 腹腔脾脏破裂出血 |
[26:13] | We had to resuscitate her in trauma. | 我们得带她去创伤科 |
[26:15] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[26:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:18] | Finish up prepping her for an ex-lap, and I’ll be right in. | 做好开腹手术准备 我马上来 |
[26:22] | Mer, you got a sec? | 小梅 你有空吗 |
[26:23] | No. Not really. Unless you want to scrub in. | 没什么空 除非你也想洗手上台 |
[26:26] | – I won’t tell Bailey. – No. | – 我不会告诉贝利的 – 不要 |
[26:28] | Well, you’re not gonna start | 你不会再讲 |
[26:29] | with the end-of-the-world crap again, are you? | 你那些世界末日的言论了吧 |
[26:31] | Jo’s married. | 乔结婚了 |
[26:32] | W-Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[26:34] | She’s married, and she’s freaking out | 她结婚了 而且她很怕 |
[26:36] | that she has to take the stand tomorrow | 明天得站在证人席上作证 |
[26:38] | and testify and put herself on the line. | 然后就会把她推出去处于危险之中 |
[26:39] | Herself on the line? This is your trial. | 让她处于危险之中吗 这可是对你的审判啊 |
[26:41] | Your life is on the line. | 你的生活才岌岌可危 |
[26:43] | Look, she’s scared, Mer. | 但她很害怕 小梅 |
[26:44] | What are you even saying right now? | 你到底在说什么 |
[26:46] | I-I just need to figure out what to do. | 我只是想知道怎么做 |
[26:48] | Figure what out? You’re not even making any sense right now. | 知道什么 你现在根本就在做无用功 |
[26:50] | You don’t know the whole story. | 你不知道事情来龙去脉 |
[26:52] | Okay. So tell it to me. | 好吧 那告诉我啊 |
[26:53] | Dr. Grey, her B.P. is 90/40. | 格蕾医生 她的血压是90/40 |
[26:56] | Okay, so hang two units. I’ll be right there. | 好的 先挂两单位 我马上就来 |
[26:58] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[26:59] | – I… – Dr. Grey. | – 我 – 格蕾医生 |
[27:00] | Yes. I’m coming. We’re not done. | 好的 马上就来 我们还没讲完 |
[27:03] | When this surgery is over, I’m going to page you. | 一做完这个手术 我就呼你 |
[27:05] | You’re gonna come back and tell me the rest of the story, okay? | 然后你就回来把事情给我讲清楚 怎么样 |
[27:07] | – Go. – Come back. | – 去吧 – 一定要来 |
[27:43] | Ma’am, can I help you? | 女士 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[27:48] | Uh… I’m looking for my h-husband. | 我在找我丈夫 |
[27:56] | Good. Uh, yeah, he could… he could use some company. | 好的 他刚好需要陪护 |
[28:03] | You haven’t spoken to the chief yet, have you? | 你还没跟主任谈过 是吗 |
[28:05] | It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[28:07] | No, it’s not fine. | 不 这有关系 |
[28:08] | What Dr. Minnick said is not fine. | 明尼克医生说的话不对劲 |
[28:09] | – It sounds like she’s taking your job! – No. Pierce… | – 听起来她在接管你的工作 – 不 皮尔斯 |
[28:12] | And what’s worse is it sounds like nobody has told you. | 更糟糕的是好像没有人告诉你 |
[28:14] | Maggie. | 麦琪 |
[28:16] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[28:20] | Oh, no. | 不行 |
[28:21] | Just let us in. | 快让我们进去 |
[28:23] | I need you all to calm down. | 你们都给我冷静 |
[28:25] | I have a right to know where he is! | 我有权知道他在哪 |
[28:26] | I’m so sorry. You don’t have that right. | 抱歉了 你并没有 |
[28:27] | And I can’t give you that information. | 我不能告诉你 |
[28:29] | He killed my little girl! | 他要了我女儿的命 |
[28:30] | Please step back! Step back! | 请让开 让开 |
[28:31] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Now, what is the problem? | 哇 哇 哇 现在是怎么回事 |
[28:32] | They’re looking for the landlord. | 他们在找房东 |
[28:44] | He’s intubated right now, but he was talking earlier. | 他正插着管呢 他刚才还说着话 |
[28:47] | He had a tough time. | 他过的很艰辛 |
[28:49] | Uh, he was… he was asking for a priest. | 他要… 他需要一名牧师 |
[28:55] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢医生 |
[28:59] | Uh, I’ll leave you two alone. | 我会让你们独处的 |
[29:10] | – Get out of our way! – Move. Move now! | – 你走开 – 走啊 走 |
[29:12] | No one is hunting down a patient in my hospital. | 任何人都不能在我的医院里打扰病人 |
[29:14] | You want to get the hell out of my way right now! | 你马上从我的眼前消失 |
[29:15] | Harry. She’s gone. | 哈利 她走了 |
[29:17] | No! | 不 |
[29:19] | Winnie is gone. This is not going to bring her back. | 温妮走了 已经无力回天 |
[29:22] | You’ll go to jail. | 你会坐牢的 |
[29:25] | And then your wife will lose you both. This will not help. | 那么你的妻子也会失去你 这样无补于事 |
[29:27] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[29:30] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[29:33] | Security! Security! We need security! | 保安 保安 叫保安来 |
[29:35] | No, please. | 不要 拜托 |
[29:37] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[29:38] | Up the O2 100%. | 把氧气加到100% |
[29:41] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[29:42] | She tried to disconnect his vents. | 她想要断了他的通气 |
[29:44] | She tried to suffocate him. She tried to kill him. | 她想让他窒息 她想杀了他 |
[29:46] | Someone has to be responsible. | 有人要对此负责 |
[29:48] | He knew it. | 他知道 |
[29:50] | He has to be held responsible for this. Please. | 他必须为此负责 拜托你 |
[30:05] | Ohh. | 噢 |
[30:06] | I have been in O.R. all day. | 我在手术室耗了一整天 |
[30:08] | Well, you missed some things. | 你错过了一些事 |
[30:13] | Oh, Ben feels terrible, says he led the woman right to him. | 本感觉很抱歉 说是他把那女人带到他身边的 |
[30:17] | Oh, she would have found him on her own. | 噢 她本来也会自己找到他的 |
[30:19] | Ben saved his life, is what he did. | 本救了他的命 仅此而已 |
[30:24] | Uh, I heard you were looking for me. | 呃 我听说你在找我 |
[30:29] | Bailey, who’s running this program… me or Eliza Minnick? | 贝利 谁在管理这个项目 我还是伊丽莎·明尼克 |
[30:33] | I planned to tell you today. | 我打算今天告诉你的 |
[30:36] | Then she showed up early, and all of this… | 然后她早早出现 一切都… |
[30:40] | – Today. – Mm. | – 今天说 – 是的 |
[30:42] | Planned to tell me today? | 打算今天告诉我 |
[30:43] | And you’d have tomorrow and the weekend | 然后你还有明天和周末 |
[30:46] | to adjust to the situation, have your feelings, | 来调整状况 发脾气 |
[30:52] | start fresh on Monday. | 周一恢复正常 |
[30:58] | That was me. | 那是我的方法 |
[30:59] | That’s how I taught you how to fire people. | 我就是这样教你去解雇员工的 |
[31:02] | N-No. No one’s getting fired. | 不 没有人被解雇 |
[31:03] | Yeah, right. But she’ll be running the program. | 对啊 但是明尼克会管理这个项目 |
[31:05] | She’s the Curriculum Director. | 她是教学主任 |
[31:07] | You are the Chairman of the Residency Program. | 你可是住院医项目的主席 |
[31:10] | You’re overseeing the whole thing. | 你监督整个项目 |
[31:11] | But I’m ornamental, and you know it. | 我只是的挂名的 这点你很清楚 |
[31:14] | You didn’t want to discuss it with me. | 你根本不想和我谈这个 |
[31:15] | You don’t want to hear my opinions | 你并不想听我关于 |
[31:17] | about a program that I built, that I trained you in. | 这个项目的意见 我训练你进来的 |
[31:21] | That’s not respect. | 你并不尊重我 |
[31:22] | I made a decision | 我做决定了 |
[31:24] | about what is best for the hospital moving forward, | 怎么样让医院更好的发展 |
[31:27] | and I didn’t want my personal feelings, | 而我不想让我的个人情绪 |
[31:29] | my very strong personal feelings | 强烈的个人情绪 |
[31:31] | to get in the way of that decision. | 影响我的决定 |
[31:35] | If I do that… | 如果我这样做… |
[31:37] | I won’t be able to do this job. | 那我一点都不称职 |
[31:43] | Bailey… | 贝利 |
[31:45] | we reach into people’s bodies | 我们在病人的身上动刀子 |
[31:48] | and hold their lives and their futures in our hands. | 他们的生命和未来都被我们握在手上 |
[31:51] | There’s nothing more personal than this job, | 没有什么工作会比 |
[31:55] | in how we treat a patient, | 对待病人更主观 |
[31:58] | in how we raise our doctors | 怎么培养我们的医生 |
[32:00] | and teach them how to do this work. | 教育他们怎么胜任亦是如此 |
[32:04] | Every decision that you make should be a personal one. | 你做的每一个决定都是主观的 |
[32:09] | If it isn’t, then you have no business being chief. | 否则 你便不适合坐主任这个位子 |
[32:30] | – Hey, do you have a second? – Not really. | – 嘿 你有时间吗 – 不是很有空 |
[32:32] | Look, I don’t want to put you on the spot, | 我不希望把你置于这种境地 |
[32:33] | but you’re on the board of this hospital. | 但你是医院董事会的人 |
[32:35] | Almost done here. You’re doing great. | 快搞定了 你做的很好 |
[32:37] | You’re an Avery. It’s an Avery hospital. | 你是艾弗利 这是一家艾弗利医院 |
[32:38] | Land the plane, Pierce. | 皮尔斯 让飞机降落 |
[32:40] | Eliza Minnick works here now. | 伊丽莎·明尼克现在在这里工作 |
[32:42] | I’m aware. | 我很清楚 |
[32:44] | She thinks she’s the new Residency Director, | 她以为是新一任的住院医师主任 |
[32:46] | like she’s Richard Webber’s boss. | 理查德·韦博的头儿 |
[32:48] | Minnick said that? | 明尼克这样说吗 |
[32:56] | What is it, Karev? | 怎么了 克莱夫 |
[32:58] | I need to adjust my pension account. | 我要去改一下我的津贴账号 |
[33:01] | I need it signed over so the money goes to my mom. | 我要去改账号 把钱都转给妈妈 |
[33:05] | Can you set that up for me? | 你能帮我弄弄吗 |
[33:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:08] | Can you send it to my mom every month, please? | 你能每个月把钱转给我妈妈吗 拜托 |
[33:13] | You don’t think it’s gonna go well tomorrow. | 你认为明天不会很顺利 |
[33:18] | Karev, what are you about to do? | 克莱夫 你打算做什么 |
[33:20] | You were right about the clinic. | 诊所的事你说得对 |
[33:22] | It got my head back in the game. | 它能让我重回职场 |
[33:25] | You are not leaving this office | 你不告诉我到底发生什么事 |
[33:27] | until you tell me what is going on. | 你就别想离开 |
[33:58] | Okay, you have five minutes. Let’s go. | 好 你有五分钟 开始吧 |
[34:02] | I’m going to the district attorney’s tonight, | 今晚我要去见地区检察官 |
[34:04] | and I’m gonna take the plea he offered. | 我打算接受他提供的认罪协议 |
[34:06] | Okay, that’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[34:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:12] | I’m gonna plead out. I’ll be gone two years. | 我要认罪 我要坐两年的牢 |
[34:15] | I just… I just wanted to say… | 我只想… 我只想说 |
[34:16] | You’re not doing this. | 你不能这样做 |
[34:18] | I am. It’s my choice. | 我会的 这是我的选择 |
[34:20] | Why? Because of Jo? | 为什么 因为乔吗 |
[34:22] | No. Because I did it. | 不是 因为我做了 |
[34:24] | And I’m gonna go say I did it. | 我要去说是我做的 |
[34:25] | No, you’re not. | 不 不行 |
[34:27] | Look, it’d save everyone a lot of time and trouble. | 听着 这样做会免去很多人的时间和麻烦 |
[34:29] | Alex, you’re gonna go home and get a good night’s sleep. | 阿历克斯 你现在给我回家 好好去睡觉 |
[34:32] | – And then tomorrow… – There’s not gonna be a tomorrow. | – 那明天呢 – 没有明天 |
[34:34] | Yeah. Tomorrow you’re gonna go into the court, | 对 明天你会把所有的事都说出来 |
[34:35] | and you’re gonna tell them who you are, | 你会告诉他们你是谁 |
[34:37] | that you’re a surgeon who saves children, | 你是名救孩子的医生 |
[34:39] | that you make waffles for children, | 你还给孩子们做华夫饼 |
[34:42] | that you did one stupid thing. | 你做了件蠢事 |
[34:44] | And you will face whatever it is you have to face, | 你会面对你该要面对的事 |
[34:46] | but you are not going to throw yourself | 但是你没有必要 |
[34:48] | on the mercy of whatever and walk into prison, okay? | 请求法院宽恕 然后去坐牢 懂吗 |
[34:52] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[34:53] | Me? This is about you. | 我吗 这是关于你 |
[34:57] | You think this is noble, what you’re doing? | 你觉得这样很神圣吗 你到底在干嘛 |
[34:59] | It isn’t. It’s giving up. | 并不 这叫放弃 |
[35:01] | And it’s buying into everything you’ve ever said about yourself, | 你要把所有事情都说出来 |
[35:04] | and I won’t let you do it. | 我不会允许你这样做 |
[35:05] | Look. You’ll be fine. | 听着 你会没事的 |
[35:06] | You are not going to jail. | 你不会坐牢 |
[35:08] | You’ll be just fine. | 你会好好的 |
[35:10] | Stop making this about me! | 别再说成这是关于我的事了 |
[35:12] | Stop using me as an excuse to make yourself feel better. | 别再把我当借口来让你感觉良好 |
[35:15] | Of course I will be fine. | 我当然会没事的 |
[35:17] | I’m always fine. Don’t you know that? | 我一直很好 你还不明白吗 |
[35:20] | This is about you. | 这是你的事 |
[35:22] | You will be destroyed. | 这事会毁了你 |
[35:24] | Your life, your career, everything… | 你的生活 你的事业 所有这一切 |
[35:27] | will be finished. | 都会就此终结 |
[35:30] | Who you are will be gone. | 关于你的一切将消失殆尽 |
[35:32] | ♪ It’s not a love, it’s not a love ♪ | ♪ 这不是爱 这不是爱 ♪ |
[35:34] | ♪ It’s not a love song ♪ | ♪ 这不是一首爱之歌 ♪ |
[35:37] | I’d hug you goodbye, but I’m not scrubbed. | 我想抱着你道别 但我没刷手 |
[35:39] | Well, because this isn’t goodbye, Alex. | 因为这不是道别 阿历克斯 |
[35:41] | You don’t walk in here when I’m in the middle of a surgery. | 你不能在我进行手术时随意走进来 |
[35:43] | Dr. Grey? We’re ready for you in the… | 格蕾医生 我们为你准备好了 |
[35:46] | – I need a minute. – Kiss the kids for me. | – 稍等一下 – 替我亲亲孩子们 |
[35:48] | No, Alex. Alex, you’re not gonna walk out of here. | 不 阿历克斯 你不能离开 |
[35:51] | – Dr. Grey. – I heard you! | – 格蕾医生 – 我听到了 |
[35:53] | Goodbye, Mer. | 再见 小梅 |
[35:56] | Alex! | 阿历克斯 |
[36:16] | – He did very well. – Your husband came through just great. | – 他做得很好 – 你丈夫恢复得非常好 |
[36:18] | – Everything went just fine. – He’s awake and responsive. | – 一切正常 – 他很清醒 能做出反应 |
[36:20] | – Can I see him? – When can I see him? | – 我能见他吗 – 我什么时候能见到他 |
[36:23] | Don’t see why not. | 没什么不可以 |
[36:26] | As soon as you’d like. I’ll get a nurse, okay? | 你想什么时候见都行 我叫个护士随行 好吗 |
[36:28] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 多谢 |
[36:30] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 行了 – 好的 |
[36:32] | Not our business, right? | 不关我们的事 好吗 |
[36:33] | Not our business. | 不关我们的事 |
[36:36] | If you want to grab a beer… | 如果你想喝一杯 |
[36:38] | Actually… | 其实 |
[36:40] | I want to go home and see my wife. | 我想回家 看看我老婆 |
[36:43] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[36:45] | Another time? Rain check. | 下次再约 |
[36:47] | Right on. | 好极了 |
[36:50] | Hey, let me know how it goes, huh? | 嗨 有事随时通知我 |
[36:51] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[36:55] | They don’t get to make this decision. | 他们还没做决定 |
[36:57] | There is nothing wrong with this program, | 这个项目一点问题也有没有 |
[36:59] | – and it is totally disrespectful to you. – Maggie… | – 这根本是对你的不尊重 – 麦琪 |
[37:02] | And if they want a fight, they can have it. | 如果他们想挑起纷争 那就如他们所愿 |
[37:03] | I am not scared. | 我一点也不害怕 |
[37:04] | Maggie! Look, I appreciate it. | 麦琪 听着 我很感激 |
[37:08] | But, um… | 但是 呃 |
[37:10] | I’m not sure this is a fight I can win. | 我不确定我能否赢下这场战争 |
[37:12] | I’ll fight with you. | 我会陪你战斗的 |
[37:14] | I’m touched that you want to. | 你愿意帮我 我很感动 |
[37:18] | I really am. | 我真的很感动 |
[37:22] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:25] | Look, I know a lot of you guys didn’t come up in this program. | 听着 我知道你们许多人都不在这个项目内 |
[37:29] | But I did. April did. | 但是我是 艾普丽尔也是 |
[37:31] | And the difference between the education | 可我们在西典医院和在韦博手下 |
[37:33] | that we got at Mercy West and what we got under Webber? | 接受的教育又有什么不同呢 |
[37:35] | – No, there’s no comparison. – This is ridiculous. | – 不 这根本没有可比性 – 太荒谬了 |
[37:37] | He is the program. | 他就是那个项目 |
[37:40] | So, if you guys are as pissed as we are… | 所以 如果你们和我们一样感到愤怒 |
[37:42] | – Yes! – …and you really, really should be… | – 没错 – 你们的确应该感到愤怒 |
[37:48] | See? It’s not just me. | 看吧 不止我一个人这么认为 |
[38:02] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[38:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:11] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[38:15] | I know. I know. Church and state. | 我知道 我知道 公私分明 |
[38:20] | No. | 不 |
[38:23] | No. | 不 |
[38:24] | To hell with church and state. | 公私都见鬼去吧 |
[38:27] | It’s not working. It’s not worth it. | 这根本不是在工作 一点都不值得 |
[38:30] | It’s not how to do this job. | 重点根本不在于要如何做这份工作 |
[38:33] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[38:36] | Okay, okay, look, I-I didn’t impersonate a priest exactly. | 好吧 听着 我可没在演牧师 |
[38:39] | Wh-What… No. I-I’m not talking about… | 什么 不 我不是在说这个 |
[38:42] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[38:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:47] | Alex Karev. | 阿历克斯·克莱夫 |
[38:50] | ♪ There’s a war inside of me ♪ | ♪ 我心有一战 ♪ |
[38:54] | – Hey. – Oh. Sorry. | – 嗨 – 抱歉 |
[38:55] | – Where… Where are you going? – I have to leave. | – 你要去哪里 – 我必须得走了 |
[38:57] | I got put on a case. | 我该干活了 |
[38:59] | But, um, do you want to see something gross? | 呃 你想看些恶心的东西吗 |
[39:01] | Look, um, about tomorrow… | 听着 关于明天 |
[39:04] | Oh. I told Alex. | 我告诉阿历克斯了 |
[39:05] | I told him everything. And you were right. | 我把一切都告诉他了 你是对的 |
[39:08] | I should have told him right away because it was okay. | 我早就该说了 因为这根本没什么大不了的 |
[39:11] | And we are… we’re… | 我们 我们 |
[39:16] | I just feel like whatever happens tomorrow | 我只是觉得不管 |
[39:18] | is gonna happen, and I’m not worried. | 明天究竟会发生什么事 我都不担心 |
[39:21] | Not gonna worry. I feel okay. | 一点都不担心 我感觉还行 |
[39:25] | Well, uh… | 好吧 呃 |
[39:27] | I’m sorry. I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[39:28] | – Right. – Okay. | – 好吧 – 行了 |
[39:31] | ♪ Well, I can’t stop talking to you ♪ | ♪ 我不能停止与你说话 ♪ |
[39:32] | ♪ Listening to unwelcome sound ♪ | ♪ 接受冷淡的对待 ♪ |
[39:38] | ♪ And you haven’t called me in weeks ♪ | ♪ 你久不联系我 ♪ |
[39:41] | ♪ And honestly it’s bringing me down ♪ | ♪ 我真的很难过 ♪ |
[39:47] | You’re here to see the district attorney. | 你是来见地区检察官的 |
[39:49] | Is he expecting you? | 他在等你吗 |
[39:50] | Uh, tell him it’s Alex Karev. | 呃 告诉他 我是阿历克斯·克莱夫 |
[39:51] | I’m the defendant in the trial tomorrow. | 我是明天审判的被告人 |
[39:53] | I’ll let him know. | 我会转告他的 |
[39:55] | ♪ I feel like you wouldn’t like me ♪ | ♪ 我想你不会爱上我 ♪ |
[40:00] | ♪ If you met me ♪ | ♪ 要是你见过我 ♪ |
[40:03] | ♪ Don’t you worry ♪ | ♪ 不必担心 ♪ |
[40:05] | Alex, listen to me. | 阿历克斯 听我说 |
[40:07] | ♪ There’s still time ♪ | ♪ 来日方长 ♪ |
[40:11] | ♪ Don’t you worry ♪ | ♪ 不必担心 ♪ |
[40:15] | ♪ There’s still time ♪ | ♪ 来日方长 ♪ |
[40:20] | ♪ There’s nothing to live for ♪ | ♪ 生活没有意义 ♪ |
[40:23] | ♪ When I’m sleeping alone ♪ | ♪ 当我一人入睡 ♪ |
[40:25] | Grab my phone and call Alex Karev | 用我手机 打电话给阿历克斯·克莱夫 |
[40:27] | and put it on speaker for me, please. | 帮我打开扬声器 |
[40:30] | ♪ And I wash the windows outside in the hopes that… ♪ | ♪ 我洗着窗户 满怀希望 ♪ |
[40:34] | You’ve just reached Dr. Alex Karev. | 这里是阿历克斯·克莱夫医生 |
[40:36] | I’m not here right now, so leave a message. | 我现在不在 有事请留言 |
[40:38] | Alex, listen to me. | 阿历克斯 听我说 |
[40:40] | You’re better than this. You’re stronger. | 你可以做得更好 你是坚强的 |
[40:43] | Don’t make this all your fault. | 不要把一切都怪在自己身上 |
[40:46] | I know you. | 我懂你 |
[40:48] | ♪ Don’t you worry ♪ | ♪ 不必担心 ♪ |
[40:50] | That’s what you do. | 你就会这么做 |
[40:51] | ♪ There’s still time ♪ | ♪ 来日方长 ♪ |
[40:55] | ♪ Don’t you worry ♪ | ♪ 不必担心 ♪ |
[40:57] | But, please. | 求你 |
[40:59] | Please don’t do that.” | 求你不要这么做 |
[41:01] | ♪ There’s still time ♪ | ♪ 来日方长 ♪ |
[41:04] | We can’t just give up, not after all this time. | 我们不能就这样放弃 特别是在经历了一切后 |
[41:07] | We have to stand together. | 我们必须团结在一起 |
[41:09] | We have to fight. | 我们必须去争取 |
[41:12] | Because it’s just us now. | 因为现在只剩下我们俩了 |
[41:14] | There were five of us, and now it’s just you and I. | 本来我们还有五个人 现在只剩你和我了 |
[41:18] | And it can’t be just me. It can’t be. | 不能只留我一个 不能这么做 |
[41:22] | I will go down swinging for you, Alex. | 我会为你坚持到底 阿历克斯 |
[41:25] | You know I will. | 你知道我说到做到 |
[41:26] | But that means you can’t give up. | 这意味着你不能放弃 |
[41:29] | You don’t throw the fight. | 你不能退缩 |
[41:32] | ♪ You wouldn’t like me if you met me ♪ | ♪ 要是你见过我 你不会爱上我 ♪ |
[41:33] | So, whatever you’re doing this for… | 所以 不管你要做什么 |
[41:36] | Mr. Karev? | 克莱夫先生 |
[41:37] | …please… | 求你了 |
[41:38] | He’ll see you now. | 他现在就能见你 |
[41:40] | …don’t. | 不要 |
[41:42] | ♪ There’s still time ♪ | ♪ 来日方长 ♪ |
[41:45] | ♪ Don’t you worry ♪ | ♪ 不必担心 ♪ |
[41:48] | ♪ There’s still time ♪ | ♪ 来日方长 ♪ |
[41:54] | ♪ Don’t you worry ♪ | ♪ 不必担心 ♪ |
[41:57] | ♪ There’s still time ♪ | ♪ 来日方长 ♪ |
[41:59] | Mr. Karev? | 克莱夫先生 |
[42:02] | Mr. Karev? | 克莱夫先生 |
[42:03] | ♪ Don’t you worry ♪ | ♪ 不必担心 ♪ |
[42:05] | ♪ There’s still time ♪ | ♪ 来日方长 ♪ |