时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | There is a fundamental flaw | 我们教导住院医生的方式 |
[00:04] | in how we are teaching our residents. | 存在一个重大的缺陷 |
[00:06] | And we have got to fix this. | 我们必须解决这个问题 |
[00:08] | Who is Dr. Eliza Minnick? | 伊莱莎·明尼克医生是谁啊 |
[00:10] | Minnick’s kind of a legend. | 明尼克简直是个传奇 |
[00:11] | You’ll just be observing the first few days anyway, | 开始的几天你就多看看吧 |
[00:13] | getting a sense of how it works. | 对我的教学方式也有个基本了解 |
[00:14] | I thought you two were working together. | 我以为你们两个是一起工作的呢 |
[00:16] | Bailey, who’s running this program… me or Eliza Minnick? | 贝利 谁是项目主管 我还是伊丽莎·明尼克 |
[00:19] | She thinks she’s the new Residency Director, | 她以为自己是新任住院医师主管 |
[00:20] | like she’s Richard Webber’s boss. | 像理查德·韦博的上司 |
[00:21] | You don’t want to hear my opinions | 这个教学项目是我一手建立的 |
[00:23] | about a program that I built, that I trained you in. | 你也是被这项目训练出的 你却不想听我意见 |
[00:25] | I made a decision | 我意已决 |
[00:26] | about what is best for the hospital moving forward. | 这样做最有利于医院的未来发展 |
[00:30] | Look at that hand. This is assault. | 看看你那手 这是故意伤害了 |
[00:32] | A pediatric surgeon walking around this hospital. | 身为一名能自由进出医院的小儿外科医生 |
[00:35] | Do you realize what happens if you’re convicted of a felony?! | 你知道你被宣判重罪的话会有什么后果吗 |
[00:37] | Mer, the trial’s tomorrow. | 小梅 明天就是庭审了 |
[00:38] | It could be our last chance for like 8, 10 years. | 下次再有这种机会 怕是得等十年八载了 |
[00:40] | Jo Wilson isn’t my real name. | 乔·威尔森不是我的真名 |
[00:42] | That’s why I couldn’t marry you. | 这就是我不能嫁给你的原因 |
[00:44] | It might all come out at the court tomorrow. | 这些事明天可能都会在法庭被公开 |
[00:45] | Karev, what are you about to do? | 克莱夫 你打算做什么 |
[00:47] | I’m going to the district attorney’s tonight, | 我今晚打算去地方检察官那里 |
[00:48] | and I’m gonna take the plea. | 我准备认罪了 |
[00:50] | – He’s going to prison. – When? | – 他要坐牢了 – 什么时候 |
[00:51] | It’s just us now. | 只剩下我们俩了 |
[00:52] | There were five of us, and it can’t be just me. | 我们曾经有五个人 不能只剩下我一个 |
[00:55] | Mr. Karev? He’ll see you now. | 克莱夫先生 他现在可以见你了 |
[01:07] | We all have heroes. | 每个人心中都有个英雄 |
[01:13] | So, this website’s saying that we need a case record number. | 这个网站说我们得知道案件号 |
[01:16] | The other one said that I needed his arrest-record number. | 另一个网站说得知道他的逮捕案件号 |
[01:18] | – Are those the same thing? – I don’t know. | – 这指的是同一个案件号吗 – 不知道 |
[01:20] | People we look up to, people we aspire to be, | 我们敬仰的人 我们追求的人 |
[01:22] | who teach us how to be greater than we are | 他们激励我们不断超越自我 |
[01:24] | because they’re greater than we are. | 因为他们比我们要优秀 |
[01:26] | – Ugh. Did you find it? – I’m looking. | – 你找到了吗 – 正在找 |
[01:28] | They’re great if we don’t look too closely. | 远观时 他们甚是伟大 |
[01:30] | Well, I can’t get any information about his case | 唉 没有案件号的话 我完全查不到 |
[01:32] | without that number. | 任何关于案件的信息 |
[01:33] | Alex sent me an e-mail one time | 阿历克斯之前发了封邮件给我 |
[01:35] | with an arraignment number on it or something… | 里面附了传讯号还是什么的 |
[01:37] | – Try the “search” box. – I’m searching. | – 用 “搜索” 栏试试 – 在搜呢 |
[01:41] | Oh, maybe this. Okay, “Locate current defendant using his…” | 诶 有了 “查找在审案件被告 输入…” |
[01:44] | Yeah, no, still need the number. | 不行 还是得要案件号 |
[01:47] | – Okay, I found it! You ready? – Yes. | – 好了 找到了 准备好没 – 好了 |
[01:49] | RDH4467A239 RDH4467A239. | |
[01:54] | ‘Cause if we get too close… | 但一旦靠近 |
[01:56] | There it is… there’s his case. | 找到了 他的案子 |
[01:57] | …we realize | 我们就会发现 |
[01:58] | heroes are just regular people. | 英雄亦凡人 |
[02:05] | 30 years to life. | 30年有期徒刑 |
[02:06] | He’s gonna die in prison. | 他会死在监狱里的 |
[02:08] | Wait. That’s not even his case. | 等会儿 那根本不是他的案子 |
[02:10] | I said “A,” not “8.” | 我说的是A 不是8 |
[02:12] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[02:13] | – Do you need me to take over? – No, no, I got it. | – 要我来搜不 – 不用了 我来吧 |
[02:18] | Criminal case, blah, blah, blah… | 刑事案件 然后… |
[02:19] | – “Disposition.” – Deposition. | – “处置” – 庭外取证 |
[02:21] | That’s good. That means he’s giving testimony. | 那挺好啊 说明他要作证了 |
[02:23] | So that means that he’s in court, | 这么说 他在法庭 |
[02:24] | and he didn’t take the plea, and he’s not in prison… | 而且他没接受认罪协议 他也就没进监狱 |
[02:27] | at least, not yet. | 至少暂时还没进 |
[02:29] | Disposition. | 是处置 不是取证 |
[02:31] | Oh. Okay. On it. | 哦 好吧 我看看 |
[02:33] | And regular people can fail us. | 而凡人 会辜负我们的期望 |
[02:36] | Looks like criminal proceedings have been concluded, | 刑事程序貌似结束了 |
[02:39] | and… | 然后 |
[02:40] | indefinitely postponed. | 无限期推迟了 |
[02:43] | So that means the trial’s been cancelled. | 这么说 庭审取消了 |
[02:46] | Which means that Alex took a plea, | 也就是说阿历克斯认罪了 |
[02:48] | which means that Alex is in prison. | 也就是说阿历克斯坐牢了 |
[02:59] | Hey, this doesn’t make any sense to me. | 说真的 这太不讲道理了 |
[03:00] | Does this make sense to you? | 你能理解吗 |
[03:01] | No, you declared war on Eliza Minnick. | 当然不 你都跟伊莱莎·明尼克宣战了 |
[03:04] | We’re ready to throw down, | 都准备好揭竿起义了 |
[03:05] | and now you’re just calling a truce before we even start? | 你现在却让我们不战而退 |
[03:08] | – Occupied! – Come back later! | – 有人了 – 等会儿再来 |
[03:09] | It’s me! | 是我 |
[03:13] | Richard doesn’t want to fight. | 理查德不想争 |
[03:14] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么啊 |
[03:16] | That is not what I said… at all. | 我原话不是这样的 完全不是 |
[03:18] | You know what? I’m just gonna call a board meeting, | 这样好了 我去召集董事开会 |
[03:19] | or I’ll loop in the Foundation. | 或者我去把基金会的人忽悠进来 |
[03:21] | We’ll just go over her head. I’ll get her fired. | 直接越过她 把她给炒了 |
[03:22] | That doesn’t sound like nepotism to you? | 你这不是搞裙带关系吗 |
[03:24] | Since Catherine’s my wife and your mother? | 凯瑟琳和我结婚了 她又是你妈妈 |
[03:26] | Wrongful termination. | 不正当解雇 |
[03:28] | Look, I’m not suggesting we back down. | 听着 我不是说要退缩 |
[03:30] | I’m saying that we need to be smart. | 我的意思是 我们要放聪明点 |
[03:32] | Strategic, organized. | 商讨策略 有条有理 |
[03:34] | You just don’t rush into battle. | 不能就这么冲进战场 |
[03:36] | That’s what gets people killed. | 这样会害死人的 |
[03:37] | I mean, think about Yorktown. | 想想约克镇战役吧 |
[03:40] | Look, we need to make her want to leave. | 听着 我们得让她自愿走人 |
[03:42] | Because she’s failing. | 让她因自己失败而离开 |
[03:44] | Robbins? | 罗宾斯 |
[03:46] | You… You with us? What, rough night? | 你在听吗 晚上没睡好吗 |
[03:48] | Yeah. Have you heard from Alex? | 是啊 你们有阿历克斯的消息了吗 |
[03:50] | No. Nothing. | 没 什么消息都没 |
[03:51] | We tried, but we can’t figure out where they put him. | 我们找了半天 但还是不知道他被关在哪 |
[03:54] | Go away! | 走开 |
[03:56] | It’s Murphy. | 我是墨菲 |
[03:57] | I-I need Dr. Robbins. | 我找罗宾斯医生 |
[03:58] | There’s a laboring mom on her way. | 有个临盆的产妇在路上 |
[04:00] | Um, tell me if you hear anything, okay? | 如果有消息了告诉我一下 好吗 |
[04:02] | Mm-hmm. | 好的 |
[04:04] | Uh, what? | 呃 什么情况 |
[04:06] | Oh, you guys haven’t heard about Karev? | 你们还没听说克莱夫的事啊 |
[04:20] | Hey, um, Wilson. | 嘿 威尔森 |
[04:23] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:25] | What? | 什么 |
[04:27] | Well, uh, about Karev. | 克莱夫的事 |
[04:28] | You know, I… I just thought… | 我就想… |
[04:30] | Why are you sorry? | 你有什么可抱歉的 |
[04:32] | You didn’t put him in prison. | 又不是你把他关进监狱的 |
[04:33] | I did. | 是我 |
[04:38] | Morning, Dr. Minnick. | 早上好 明尼克医生 |
[04:41] | First day. Exciting. | 第一天工作 很激动吧 |
[04:42] | I love first days. | 我万事都爱开头 |
[04:44] | – Such a feeling of… – Yeah, this isn’t gonna work. | – 感觉很… – 嗯 这样子不行 |
[04:48] | Oh, no, no. No, don’t… | 别别别 别擦 |
[04:49] | The valve replacement and the neuroblastoma debulking | 瓣膜置换术和神经母细胞瘤减瘤术 |
[04:52] | are happening around the same time, | 安排到了同一时间 |
[04:53] | but I need to see both, so I’m moving one. | 但我两场都得看 所以我得调整下 |
[04:55] | O-kay. | 好吧 |
[04:56] | Oh, and this amputation’s got to go… | 还有 这个截肢术得安排到… |
[04:58] | Oh, no, no, no, you don’t want to do that. | 别别别 这可不是好主意 |
[04:59] | What is wrong with you? | 你有什么意见啊 |
[05:00] | Okay. No one touches the board except Chief Bailey. | 是这样 只有贝利主任能够修改手术板 |
[05:03] | If Chief Bailey even sees you lay a finger on it, | 如果贝利主任看到你碰手术板 |
[05:06] | she will take that finger, and she will kill you. | 她会把你的手砍掉 然后杀掉你的 |
[05:09] | And you can’t take my career to the next level if you’re dead. | 如果你死了还怎么帮我进步 |
[05:13] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[05:14] | Dr. Minnick. | 明尼克医生 |
[05:16] | You rearranged. | 你重新安排手术时间了啊 |
[05:17] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[05:20] | One less thing for me to do. | 正好也省了我亲自动手 |
[05:22] | Make it happen. | 继续吧 |
[05:24] | She touched the… | 她碰了… |
[05:26] | Uh, Edwards, excuse us. | 爱德华兹 麻烦回避下 |
[05:29] | Uh, I thought we should gather the attendings, | 我觉得我们应该把主治们叫到一起 |
[05:31] | let them know you’re officially starting. | 通知他们你已经正式开始工作了 |
[05:33] | No, no. I’m good. I do this real slowly. | 不用了 我是个慢热的人 |
[05:36] | I win their hearts and minds, | 我会慢慢赢得他们的尊重和喜爱 |
[05:37] | O.R. by O.R., attending by attending. | 一个术间一个术间来 一人一人来 |
[05:40] | I teach the technique, they start spreading the word, | 我把技巧教给他们 他们再一传十十传百 |
[05:42] | and then, suddenly, they realize | 要不了多久 他们就会意识到 |
[05:44] | I’m the best thing that ever happened to them. | 能遇到我是他们三生有幸 |
[05:45] | Uh, some may need more convincing than others. | 有些人可不是那么好说服的哦 |
[05:49] | Chief, there is a Dr. Webber everywhere I go. | 主任 我到哪都能看到韦博医生的影子 |
[05:52] | I know how to deal with a Dr. Webber. | 我知道怎么应付他的 |
[05:57] | Good morning, doctors! | 早上好 医生们 |
[05:58] | Chief. | 主任 |
[05:59] | And welcome to you, Dr. Minnick. | 欢迎你 明尼克医生 |
[06:01] | Oh, thank you, really, but I don’t do caffeine. | 谢谢 真心感谢 但是我不喜欢咖啡因 |
[06:04] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[06:05] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[06:07] | Okay, well, uh… | 好吧 现在 |
[06:09] | let’s make it a good morning, everyone. | 让我们一起创造个美好的早晨 |
[06:24] | She’s on her way here now, in a taxi. | 她在来的路上了 在一辆出租车里 |
[06:26] | Contractions are less than three minutes apart. | 宫缩间隔不超过三分钟 |
[06:28] | Her doctor’s out of town. I’ve set up a whole… | 她的妇产科医生去外地了 我已经安排了… |
[06:29] | Page Portman, cause I’ve been up all night. | 传呼波特曼 因为我整晚都没合眼 |
[06:31] | Portman’s on call. | 波特曼在值班 |
[06:32] | Portman is in a delivery, | 波特曼在接生 |
[06:34] | and the driver thinks this woman is having a baby right now. | 司机觉得这个女人要在车上把孩子生出来了 |
[06:36] | So how are you talking to the driver? | 那你是怎么和司机说的 |
[06:38] | Oh, he’s VideoChatting… | 他在和我们视频通话 |
[06:41] | You’re okay. Uh, hello? | 你还好吗 呃 有人吗 |
[06:43] | Hi. It’s Dr. Robbins. | 你好 我是罗宾斯医生 |
[06:44] | Hey, yeah, um, | 嘿 你好 |
[06:45] | we’re about eight blocks away from you guys. | 我们还有八条街的路程 |
[06:46] | About how far apart are your contractions now? | 现在的宫缩间隔是多少了 |
[06:48] | Okay, I don’t know that. | 好吧 我不知道 |
[06:50] | All I know is, | 我知道的是 |
[06:51] | this lady is super having a baby right now, | 这位女士的孩子马上就要生出来了 |
[06:53] | and we’re comin’ in hot, okay? | 我们火速赶往医院 行吗 |
[06:56] | I only have a few minutes. | 我只有几分钟时间 |
[06:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:59] | The battle has begun. | 战争开始了 |
[07:00] | All right, guys, I’ve been working on this, um, petition | 好了 各位 我一直在忙这个 请愿书 |
[07:02] | from all of the attendings. | 来自所有的主治医生们 |
[07:03] | We can read it if you want… | 如果你愿意我可以读一下 |
[07:04] | No, no, we’re past that, okay? | 不 不不 我们已经放弃这个了 好吗 |
[07:06] | – I did some recon. – And? | – 我做了一些侦察 – 然后呢 |
[07:08] | I think Minnick’s plan is to go into the O.R.s | 我觉得明尼克想要进攻手术室 |
[07:10] | and turn each attending one by one. | 一个接一个策反主治医生 |
[07:12] | – Okay. – We never let her in the O.R. | – 好吧 – 我们绝不能给她进手术室的机会 |
[07:14] | We isolate the enemy, | 我们要孤立敌军 |
[07:16] | cut off her supply lines, starve her out. | 切段她的供给 饿死她 |
[07:19] | – Great. – Genius. | – 好计划 – 你简直是天才 |
[07:22] | What? | 什么 |
[07:25] | It’s Dr. Bailey, who I respect and like. | 是贝利医生 我尊敬并喜爱的人 |
[07:28] | Look, she is the first black woman chief | 听着 她是这个医院里有史以来的 |
[07:30] | we’ve had at this hospital. | 第一个黑人女主任 |
[07:32] | I’m not exactly excited to undermine her like this. | 我并不为要如此藐视她的权威而感到兴奋 |
[07:34] | Jackson, no one wants this less than I do. | 杰克逊 没有人比我更厌恶这件事了 |
[07:37] | This isn’t about Bailey. | 这与贝利无关 |
[07:39] | This is about correcting a mistake | 这是及时纠正将要威胁到我们的医院 |
[07:41] | that threatens our hospital. | 生死存亡的错误 |
[07:42] | This is not a Bailey problem. | 这不是贝利的问题 |
[07:45] | This is an Eliza Minnick problem. | 这是伊丽莎·明尼克的问题 |
[07:50] | So we lock her out. | 所以我们要隔离她 |
[07:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:55] | Uh, is she here? | 她在这吗 |
[07:56] | – Who? – Amelia. She left last night. | – 谁 – 艾米莉亚 她昨晚走了 |
[07:58] | She left a note. She… She’s not here? | 她留下了张字条 她不在这吗 |
[08:00] | – No. – Meredith… | – 不在 – 梅瑞狄斯 |
[08:01] | No, I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[08:03] | Then where do you think she’d… | 那你觉得她会去哪里呢 |
[08:04] | I can’t find her. You have to find her. | 我找不到她 你必须得找到她 |
[08:06] | Alex is in jail. I have to find him. | 阿历克斯在坐牢 我必须得找到他 |
[08:08] | You have Amelia, I have Alex. Okay? | 艾米莉亚 你的 阿历克斯 我的 行不 |
[08:11] | Let me know when you know. | 有消息了告诉我 |
[08:16] | It was already bad when I first picked her up. | 我刚把她接上车就很糟糕了 |
[08:18] | I tried to talk her through the breathing and everything, | 我试着让她呼吸 还有其他的 |
[08:19] | but she just yells. | 但她就是不停尖叫 |
[08:20] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:22] | Are you guys close? | 你们还有多远 |
[08:23] | Like two blocks. | 还有两条街 |
[08:24] | See, uh, that was her. | 看 那就是她 |
[08:25] | Yeah, we got that. | 我们知道了 |
[08:27] | Steve… It’s “Steve,” right? | 史蒂夫 你是史蒂夫是吗 |
[08:29] | Um, hey, it’s gonna be okay. | 听着 一切都会好的 |
[08:31] | I’m gonna talk to Mindy for a second. | 我需要明迪听电话 |
[08:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:34] | Mindy, it’s Dr. Robbins. | 明迪 我是罗宾斯医生 |
[08:35] | Has your water broken? | 你的羊水破了吗 |
[08:37] | Yeah, I trashed this poor guy’s car. | 破了 我把这个可怜司机的车弄脏了 |
[08:39] | Hey, it’s fine. | 这是小事儿 |
[08:42] | I am gonna divorce my husband. | 我要跟我老公离婚 |
[08:45] | No, I’m gonna kill that son of a… | 不 我要杀了那个混蛋 |
[08:47] | Big inhale. | 深吸气 |
[08:50] | That jerk is out shopping right now. | 那个混蛋现在在逛街 |
[08:52] | Shopping! Can you believe it? | 逛街 你能相信吗 |
[08:54] | I’m about to give birth in a freaking taxi! | 而老娘我他妈要在出租车里生孩子了 |
[08:56] | No, no, no, no, no! We’re almost there! | 不 不不不不 我们快到了 |
[08:58] | Mindy, hang on. | 明迪 撑住 |
[08:59] | Oh! I feel like I’m crushing the baby. | 噢 我感觉到我在挤压宝宝 |
[09:01] | I think I’m sitting on her head. | 我觉得我正坐在她头上 |
[09:03] | You’re feeling the baby descend into the canal, | 你在感受宝宝进入产道 |
[09:05] | so just lay back, scoot your butt up, | 所以你要躺下 让你的屁股稍微朝前 |
[09:07] | put your feet up, and we’ll be waiting for you | 抬起你的脚 然后我们会在 |
[09:10] | in the parking lot, okay? | 停车场等你 好吗 |
[09:11] | – Yeah. – You’re almost here, right? | – 好 – 你快到了是吗 |
[09:13] | Yeah. Fire up an epidural. | 是的 做好硬膜外麻醉的准备了 |
[09:15] | – Where do I go? Here? – Straight! Straight! | – 我要去哪儿 这吗 – 直走 直走 |
[09:20] | Mindy? | 明迪 |
[09:23] | Excuse me! | 让让 |
[09:30] | All right, so you just need to look straight ahead. | 好 现在你只需要一直看向前方 |
[09:31] | We’re gonna put this collar on, stabilize your neck. | 我们要把这个颈托给你带上 固定你的脖子 |
[09:33] | Just look right here, lean forward. | 只盯着这儿 往前看 |
[09:35] | No, I’m fine, really. | 不 我没事 不骗你 |
[09:37] | It’s more my head than anything else. | 只有脑袋比较疼 |
[09:39] | But is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[09:41] | I told her I was gonna get her here before her baby came. | 我告诉过她我会在宝宝出生前把她送到这儿的 |
[09:46] | Mindy? | 明迪 |
[09:47] | Mindy? Mindy? | 明迪 明迪 |
[09:50] | Tell me what you need. | 和我说说你需要什么 |
[09:51] | Mindy Wallace, at term, in labor at time of impact. | 明迪·华莱士 目前为止 撞击的时候正要临盆 |
[09:53] | Her ABCs intact, but she’s unresponsive. | 她的呼吸循环正常 但呼叫无反应 |
[09:55] | Responsive to pain. | 对疼痛有反应 |
[09:57] | All right, come on, Mindy, wake up for me, okay? | 好吧 加油 明迪 为我睁开眼 好吗 |
[09:58] | Possible head injuries, bilateral hip dislocations. | 可能性脑损伤 臀部两侧错位 |
[10:01] | She must have had her legs up on the dashboard. | 她一定是把她的腿放在了仪表盘上 |
[10:03] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[10:04] | The way her legs are shattered. Airbag deployed… | 她腿粉碎骨折的方式 是弹开的安全气囊 |
[10:06] | And the force shoved her legs into her chest and abdomen. | 迫使她的腿撞向她的胸口和腹部 |
[10:09] | Moving to the E.R. | 快去急诊室 |
[10:11] | Hey, how’s your pregnant lady? | 嘿 你的孕妇怎么样了 |
[10:12] | She’s bad. | 她很糟糕 |
[10:14] | Yeah. Guy who hit them barely has a scratch on him. | 是啊 撞到他们的人基本毫发无伤 |
[10:15] | – Oh, God. Let me up! – Hey, sir! | – 我的天 扶我起来 – 先生 |
[10:17] | – Please! – Lay him down. Lay him down. | – 拜托了 – 让他躺好 让他躺好 |
[10:18] | – Mindy! – Please lay back. | – 明迪 – 请你躺好 |
[10:19] | Whoa, whoa. You know her? | 你知道她是吗 |
[10:20] | That’s my wife! She’s having our baby! | 她是我老婆 她怀着我们的孩子 |
[10:23] | Oh, God, I hit my wife! | 我的天 我撞了我老婆 |
[10:24] | – Mindy! – Just get him inside. | – 明迪 – 让他进来 |
[10:40] | As soon as I’m done with this, hang two more units. | 等我弄好这些 再挂两单位 |
[10:42] | – Murphy, where’s my art line? – I’m in. | – 墨菲 动脉穿刺套管在哪儿 – 我进来了 |
[10:43] | All right, bandage, and get me a blood gas. | 好 绷带 做个血气分析 |
[10:45] | Mindy? Mindy, it’s Dr. Robbins. | 明迪 明迪 我是罗宾斯医生 |
[10:47] | Can you talk to me? | 你能说话吗 |
[10:49] | What… What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[10:50] | You were in a car accident and you were pretty badly injured, | 你出了车祸 并且受了重伤 |
[10:52] | but we’re checking you out now. | 我们现在在给你做检查 |
[10:53] | My baby. Is my baby… | 我的宝宝 我的宝宝她 |
[10:54] | Okay, all right. There’s the heartbeat. | 没事儿 这是她的心跳 |
[10:55] | It sounds really, really good. | 很强壮 很健康 |
[10:57] | Is my husband here? | 我老公在这吗 |
[11:01] | Okay, breathe, breathe, breathe. | 好了 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 |
[11:02] | The baby’s coming, but you’re not fully dilated. | 宝宝要出来了 但你的宫口还没完全打开 |
[11:04] | Films coming up. | 片子出来了 |
[11:07] | Pelvic fracture along with bilateral hip dislocations. | 两侧臀部错位伴盆骨骨折 |
[11:11] | Is that the femoral head inside the pelvis? | 那是股骨头到骨盆里了吗 |
[11:13] | The pelvis is broken, trapping the baby’s head. | 盆骨骨折卡住了婴儿的头部 |
[11:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[11:17] | Mindy, we’re gonna take you for some CT scans. | 明迪我们要给你做CT扫描 |
[11:19] | I want to check for other internal injuries, okay? | 我想检查有其他内伤吗 好吗 |
[11:21] | I’ll meet you there. If she starts to decompensate… | 我和你在里面碰头 如果她开始心衰的话 |
[11:22] | I will head right to the O.R. | 我会直接推她进手术室 |
[11:27] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[11:28] | Bryan Wallace, 36, | 布莱恩▪华莱士 36岁 |
[11:30] | conscious status post T-bone MVC, | 意识清醒 T型车祸 |
[11:32] | G.C.S. 15, minor lacs. | 昏迷指数15 轻微撕裂伤 |
[11:34] | C-spine clear. | 颈椎无损伤 |
[11:34] | – Did you see my wife? – Uh, I… | – 你看见我老婆了吗 – 我 |
[11:35] | We’re having a baby right now… literally right now… | 我们现在有孩子了 没错 是现在 |
[11:39] | and I… I need to know if she’s okay. | 我得知道她还好吗 |
[11:40] | Bryan, I’m Dr. Robbins… | 布莱恩 我是罗宾斯医生 |
[11:42] | – Is Mindy okay? – Mindy’s still in labor. | – 明迪还好吗 – 明迪还在分娩中 |
[11:43] | Her injuries are… are pretty severe, | 她的伤势很严重 |
[11:45] | so we’re taking her up for scans, | 我们得带她去拍些片子 |
[11:47] | but I’m taking care of her… both of them. | 但我会好好照顾她…她们的 |
[11:48] | I’m… I’m… I’m doing everything I can. | 我会尽我所能 |
[11:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:52] | Okay, I’ll get a lac kit, and you order a head CT, please? | 好了 我去拿缝合包 你能去预定个脑CT吗 |
[11:55] | – All right. Bryan, can you feel this? – Yeah. | – 好的 布莱恩 有感觉吗 – 有的 |
[11:57] | Edwards, you’re on neuro today? | 爱德华兹 你今天值神经科的班吗 |
[11:59] | Yes. | 对呀 |
[11:59] | Um, is Shepherd here? | 那谢博德在这儿吗 |
[12:02] | No. She said she was taking a few days’ leave. | 不在 她说她要请几天假 |
[12:04] | But you spoke to her. | 但是她当面给你说的 |
[12:05] | No, I got an e-mail. | 没有 她给我发的邮件 |
[12:06] | I’ll need an ultrasound. | 我一会儿需要超声 |
[12:07] | Okay, well, uh, let me know if you hear from her, okay? | 好的 如果她联系你 你就告诉我 |
[12:10] | – Anything. – All right. | – 不管说了什么 – 好的 |
[12:23] | Hey, Dr. Riggs. | 嗨 里格斯医生 |
[12:25] | I am here and stoked to scrub in on your valve replacement. | 我在这儿来协助你的瓣膜置换手术 |
[12:28] | Oh, that’s unfortunate. That was my valve replacement. | 你来晚了 置换手术已经是过去式了 |
[12:32] | What? | 什么 |
[12:33] | Yeah. It went great. | 是的 手术进行得很成功 |
[12:35] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[12:36] | It was scheduled for right now, the next surgery. | 那个手术应该待会儿才会做 |
[12:38] | Oh. Maybe you misread the board. | 有可能你看错了手术板 |
[12:40] | I wrote it on the board. | 手术安排是我写的 |
[12:42] | Well, maybe you miswrote it. | 那就可能是你写错了 |
[12:44] | Look, I would open him up again for you, | 听着 我可以帮你再给他做一次手术 |
[12:46] | but, you know, that kind of thing could get me arrested, | 但是 丑话说在前头 我可能会被抓 |
[12:49] | so… | 所以 |
[12:51] | Cheers. | 再见 |
[12:56] | He’s not there? | 他不在这儿吗 |
[12:58] | Nobody? Somebody has to know something. | 没人吗 总有人知道点儿什么吧 |
[13:04] | Okay. Good luck. | 好吧 祝你好运 |
[13:06] | Was that Meredith? She can’t find Alex? | 是梅瑞狄斯吗 她没找到阿历克斯吗 |
[13:09] | He’s not in King County lockup or Tri-County. | 他既没被关在国王郡也没在三郡 |
[13:11] | Well, I was there last night, | 我昨晚在那儿 |
[13:13] | and I wouldn’t wish that on anybody. | 我可不希望有人去那儿 |
[13:16] | There. | 那里 |
[13:17] | Looks like a grade-2 splenic lac, | 看起来是二级脾脏破裂 |
[13:18] | and she’s bleeding from her common iliac artery. | 她的髂总动脉大出血 |
[13:20] | How is that baby okay? | 宝宝还好吗 |
[13:21] | Okay, so we need to do a C-section | 好的 我们需要做剖腹产 |
[13:23] | and then repair all those bleeders. | 然后修复所有出血点 |
[13:24] | – Yeah, absolutely. – Okay, uh, Murphy, | – 当然 – 好的 墨菲 |
[13:26] | can you let the O.R. know we’re coming? | 你能去通知准备好手术室吗 |
[13:27] | Yes. | 好的 |
[13:30] | Any pain when I press down here? | 我按这儿的时候你疼吗 |
[13:31] | Uh, no. But my head still hurts, though. | 不疼 但我头还是很疼 |
[13:33] | Yeah, we’re gonna take a look at that, too. | 好的 我们待会儿会检查的 |
[13:35] | Man, it was crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[13:36] | I was driving like a bat out of Hell. | 我当时正向脱了缰的野狗一样开车狂奔 |
[13:38] | How is that lady? | 那位女士怎么样了 |
[13:40] | Is she gonna be able to have her baby? | 她能顺利生产吗 |
[13:41] | Is… Is the baby okay? | 孩子还好吗 |
[13:42] | Well, that’s, uh… that’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[13:44] | Oh, right, yeah. | 好吧 |
[13:45] | You probably can’t tell me anything, anyway. | 你可能也不会告诉我什么了 |
[13:47] | I mean, who am I? | 我是说 我算什么人 |
[13:48] | I’m not her family, just a taxi driver. | 我也不是她的家人 只是个出租车司机 |
[13:50] | That’s cool. I get it. | 很棒 我懂的 |
[13:52] | Just kind of got invested. | 一种投资 |
[13:54] | We almost made it. | 我们都快到医院了 |
[13:55] | Almost. | 就差一点 |
[13:56] | Well, listen, I’m gonna order a head CT for you. | 我会给你安排一次脑CT |
[13:58] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[14:01] | I’ll see what I can find out. | 我去看看我能得到什么消息 |
[14:08] | Gonna order a head CT. | 我要预约一次脑CT |
[14:10] | Is Minnick starting today? | 明尼克是今天开始上班吗 |
[14:12] | I think I saw her on the O.R. floor. | 我刚刚好像在手术室那层楼看见她了 |
[14:13] | I know what you know. Less, actually. | 我知道的并不比你多 |
[14:15] | I didn’t even know she was here today. | 我甚至不知道她今天来没来 |
[14:16] | You’re the Chief’s husband, and you don’t know anything? | 连你这个主任的老公都不知道吗 |
[14:18] | – No. – What does that get you? | – 不知道 – 那你这老公是干嘛的 |
[14:21] | Hey, can we get some help over here? | 我这儿需要帮忙 |
[14:23] | Dude needs some help. | 我需要帮忙 |
[14:24] | Started a fight in the third period. | 第三节休息时打架了 |
[14:25] | ‘Cause you high-sticked me in the throat, you jag! | 都是你那棍子打中了我喉咙 混蛋 |
[14:27] | ‘Cause you got in the way of me scoring, asswipe. | 那是因为你阻碍我得分了 傻逼 |
[14:28] | I had a clean shot. | 我那球投得超好的 |
[14:29] | Look, let me take a look at it, all right? | 让我来看看 好吗 |
[14:34] | That’s from a hit to the throat? | 这伤不会是因为你打中了他喉咙吧 |
[14:35] | He went down, and I stepped on his face with my skate. | 他摔倒了 而我的冰鞋从他脸上滑了过去 |
[14:38] | Accidentally! | 这是个意外 |
[14:40] | – Idiots. – I think we’ll page plastics. | – 蠢货 – 我们得叫整形科的来了 |
[14:45] | Okay, we’re gonna do a C-section right away. | 好了 我们得马上开始剖腹产 |
[14:47] | Oh, God. Okay. Wait. Is the baby… | 天哪 好吧 等等 是因为孩子 |
[14:49] | No, but you’re bleeding internally, | 不是 是你正在内出血 |
[14:51] | and that’s not good for either of you. | 这对你俩都不好 |
[14:52] | So we’ll need to repair the bleeding, | 所以我们得修复出血点 |
[14:54] | and then you’ll need surgery to repair the hip fractures. | 然后你还需要做手术来修复髋骨 |
[14:56] | Okay. And I’ll… I’ll be unconscious the whole time? | 好的 那我全程都会没有意识吗 |
[14:59] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[15:00] | No, but can Bryan be there? | 那能让布莱恩陪着我吗 |
[15:02] | For the baby? When she’s born? | 为了陪伴孩子出生 |
[15:05] | Mindy, your injuries are too severe. | 明迪 你的伤势很严峻 |
[15:06] | Please. Please? | 求你了 好吗 |
[15:09] | He was supposed to be here to cut the cord, | 他应该在这儿剪断脐带 |
[15:11] | and her mom will be out cold. | 而我马上就麻醉了 |
[15:12] | She’ll just be… alone. | 然后她就是孤独一个人了 |
[15:15] | – I’m afraid… – Of course he can. | – 恐怕不… – 他当然可以陪着你 |
[15:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:24] | He cannot be in that room. | 他不能待在手术室里 |
[15:26] | He’ll just be there for the C, | 他就待在那儿陪同剖腹产 |
[15:27] | and then he’ll go, before we do repairs, | 然后他就得在我们做修复手术之前离开 |
[15:29] | just like a regular delivery. | 就跟普通分娩一样 |
[15:31] | It’s not a regular delivery. | 这不是普通的分娩 |
[15:32] | Well, it’s the only one that they get, | 这是他们唯一的孩子 |
[15:33] | and I made this happen. | 是我让这一切发生的 |
[15:34] | What? | 什么 |
[15:35] | I told her to put her feet on the dashboard, | 是我让她把脚放在仪表盘上 |
[15:37] | and I made this so, so much worse for them. | 是我让一切变得这么糟的 |
[15:39] | Look, please let me make this one thing better. | 求你了 至少让我把这一件事做好 |
[15:42] | Just for the birth. | 只能待到分娩结束 |
[15:49] | Your labs look good. | 你的化验结果很不错 |
[15:50] | Just waiting on your head-CT results. | 就只差脑CT结果了 |
[15:52] | Any word on the lady and her baby? | 有她们母子的消息吗 |
[15:55] | Jury’s still out. | 仍是未知数呢 |
[15:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:58] | You know, today started out so good. | 你知道吗 今天过得太顺了 |
[16:01] | You know, I pulled up, she was, like, huffin’ and puffin’. | 我一停车 看她当时气喘吁吁 |
[16:03] | I told her, “Sit in front, sit in front,” | 我就让她坐在前面 |
[16:05] | you know, so she could recline? | 这样她就可以躺下来 |
[16:06] | And I said, “I’m gonna get you there. I got you.” | 我说 我会把你送到的 别担心 |
[16:09] | I figured, “Either I get her to the hospital, | 我想着 我不是把她成功送到医院 |
[16:12] | or she’s having this baby in my car.” | 就是她直接在我车上把孩子生了 |
[16:15] | Either way, I was gonna go home and tell my kids, | 不管怎样 我都要回家告诉孩子们 |
[16:19] | “Your daddy was a hero today.” | 你们的父亲今天是个英雄 |
[16:23] | How’d it get from that to, | 但事情怎么会变成这样 |
[16:24] | like, everybody’s dying? | 大家怎么都有了生命危险 |
[16:26] | Yeah. It happens. | 有些事总会发生 |
[16:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:31] | Sucks, is what it does. | 这样糟透了 |
[16:32] | That’s not the point, genius. | 这不是重点 |
[16:34] | Your little testosterone game could’ve cost him his life! | 你小小的睾丸素的玩笑差点要了他的命 |
[16:36] | Is that what you wanted… | 这就是你想要的结果吗 |
[16:37] | to kill someone over a stupid game? | 用一个荒谬的玩笑毁了别人吗 |
[16:39] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[16:41] | Is there a problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[16:43] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[16:44] | Wait here for your studies. | 在这儿等着你的结果吧 |
[16:49] | You think I could, uh, get her number? | 你觉得我要得到她的号码吗 |
[16:52] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:56] | You, um, sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[16:58] | I’m awesome. | 当然没事 |
[17:00] | Well, have you heard anything else? | 你听到别的什么吗 |
[17:01] | About Karev? About how long he’s gonna be… | 关于克莱夫的 他还要待多久 |
[17:03] | Why would I know that? | 我为什么要知道那些 |
[17:04] | I don’t… I just… | 我没有…我只是… |
[17:05] | Listen, if you need anything, | 听着 如果你需要任何帮助 |
[17:07] | if there’s anything I can do… | 任何我力所能及的… |
[17:09] | I need to finish working up my patient. | 我需要照顾好我的病人 |
[17:14] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:25] | You should go on the website. | 你应该去网站上看一看 |
[17:26] | I have been on the website. | 我已经在网上找过了 |
[17:27] | I’ve been all over the website. | 整个网站我都找过了 |
[17:29] | That’s why I came here to talk to someone in person. | 所以我才来这里找工作人员当面交流 |
[17:31] | Can you please help me? | 你可以帮帮我吗 |
[17:32] | – Please? – Give me the info. | – 求你了 – 把信息表给我 |
[17:35] | It’s Karev. | 是找克莱夫 |
[17:37] | Where’s the Social? | 社码呢 |
[17:38] | I’m sorry? | 不好意思 什么东西 |
[17:40] | The Social Security Number. It’s not on here. | 社保码 这里没填 |
[17:42] | I don’t have that. | 我不知道他的社保码 |
[17:45] | Next in line. | 下一个 |
[17:46] | Wait. Is there any other… | 等等 有没有其他途径… |
[17:47] | Yeah. Go on the website. | 有的 去网上找 |
[17:49] | Next in line. | 下一个 |
[17:52] | We need to get that baby out A.S.A.P. | 我们需要让孩子出来 越快越好 |
[17:54] | No problem. I’ve actually assisted on | 没问题 我已经在协助进行了 |
[17:56] | several emergency C-sections. | 有好几个紧急剖腹产 |
[17:56] | You’ll take my lead. | 你跟着我 |
[17:57] | Sounds like the perfect reason to let Murphy jump in. | 听起来是一个让墨菲加入的完美理由 |
[17:59] | Dr. Minnick, hi. | 明尼克医生 你好 |
[18:00] | I heard about your trauma. | 我听说了你的外伤手术 |
[18:01] | I’m gonna pop in there, okay? | 我将会出现在手术室 好吗 |
[18:02] | – That would be amazing. – No, thanks. | – 那太棒了 – 不用了 谢谢 |
[18:03] | And, apparently, | 还有 很明显 |
[18:04] | we need to hire a new Peds Surgery Chief. | 我们需要一个新的小儿外科医生主任 |
[18:06] | Seems ours went up the river. | 看来我们的进度一路直上 |
[18:11] | Murphy, can you go make sure | 墨菲 你可以去确认一下 |
[18:13] | that Mindy is set up in the scanner? | 明迪的检查准备好了吗 |
[18:17] | You’re not welcome on my case. | 我的手术不欢迎你来 |
[18:18] | I’m not actually asking. It’s my job. | 我并没有问你可不可以 观摩手术是我的工作 |
[18:21] | Well, I’m actually telling you. | 好吧 我告诉你 |
[18:22] | It’s my patient. | 这是我的病人 |
[18:23] | And your patient is my student’s classroom. | 但你的病人是我的学生学习的教室 |
[18:25] | That seems like a very distasteful way | 那似乎是个令人不快的方式 |
[18:27] | of referring to a woman who just suffered a medical trauma | 当涉及到一个刚经历了外伤的女人 |
[18:29] | giving birth to a baby. | 要生孩子 |
[18:31] | Whose name is Mindy, by the way. | 顺便说一下 她的名字叫明迪 |
[18:33] | And Richard Webber, he’s a friend of mine, | 还有理查德·韦博 他是我的朋友 |
[18:35] | so you can stay the hell away from my O.R. | 所以你最好离我的手术室远一点 |
[18:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:46] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:48] | Aren’t those Bryan Wallace’s head CTs? | 那些不是布莱恩·华莱士的脑CT吗 |
[18:50] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[18:51] | I can’t tell if this is | 我不能分辨出 |
[18:53] | a subtle intraventricular hemorrhage or artifact, | 这是细微的脑内出血还是伪影 |
[18:55] | so… thought I’d run it up to the third floor, | 所以…我想着把它上传到第三方 |
[18:57] | see if I can get a neuro consult on the fly. | 看看能不能联机进行神经会诊 |
[18:59] | Right. | 好吧 |
[19:00] | Shouldn’t take long. | 应该不用太久 |
[19:02] | So, if you can’t find me, | 所以 如果你要是找不到我 |
[19:05] | that’s where I am. | 我就在那里 |
[19:11] | Barely missed his eye. | 差点打到他的眼睛 |
[19:13] | Could’ve even severed his parotid duct. | 可能会危及到他的腮腺管 |
[19:15] | We’ll see more once we get in there. | 当进行到那里的时候我们会看到更多 |
[19:18] | Dr. Avery, how are you? | 艾弗里医生 你怎么样 |
[19:20] | Dr. Minnick. First day? | 明尼克医生 第一天上班吗 |
[19:22] | Officially. | 正式来说的话 |
[19:23] | I’m just going to tour the O.R.s to get my feet wet. | 我正要去参观手术室以便开展工作 |
[19:24] | This the hockey kid that got the worst of it? | 这是最惨的那个冰球小孩吗 |
[19:30] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[19:31] | He… He took a stick to the neck | 他…他被球棍打到了脖子 |
[19:32] | and a skate to the face. | 又被冰鞋划到了脸 |
[19:33] | Full facial deglovement. | 全脸撕裂 |
[19:35] | Dr. Warren, right? | 沃伦医生 是吗 |
[19:37] | Have you ever had one of those before? | 你之前有尝试过这种手术吗 |
[19:39] | No. | 没有 |
[19:39] | But I bet you’ve done a hand. | 但是我打赌你完成过手部的手术 |
[19:42] | The method we’re using now, | 我们现在用的方法 |
[19:43] | we can teach Warren | 我们可以教沃伦 |
[19:44] | how to build on the skills | 怎么样以那些技术为基础 |
[19:45] | that he has already learned, | 那些他已经学会的技术 |
[19:47] | and he’ll go faster… | 并且他会学得更快 |
[19:48] | – It’s not a hand. – I know. | – 这不是手 – 我知道 |
[19:49] | But I think she means… | 但我觉得她的意思是… |
[19:50] | It’s a face. | 这是一张脸 |
[19:51] | It’s his face. | 这是他的脸 |
[19:52] | This is this young man’s future we’re talking about, | 我们这是在讨论一个年轻人的未来 |
[19:53] | his entrance into the room, | 他向外展示的窗口 |
[19:55] | his hello to this world. | 他对这个世界的问候 |
[19:56] | It’s his first impression on employers, | 这是他留给面试官的第一印象 |
[19:58] | his glance across a crowded bar at his future spouse. | 他在拥挤的酒吧对他未来妻子的一瞥 |
[20:01] | I am saving the thing his mother loves the most. | 我在拯救他妈妈最喜欢的东西 |
[20:04] | You’re fancy. | 你真是花言巧语 |
[20:05] | And you just want to waltz in here | 你只是漫步进这里 |
[20:07] | and have our young surgeons practice on all of that? | 让你年轻的医生在这上面练习吗 |
[20:09] | Because what? | 因为什么 |
[20:10] | ‘Cause he did a hand? | 就因为他们在手上完成过手术 |
[20:11] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[20:12] | Then when will he learn? | 那他什么时候才能学呢 |
[20:13] | On another surgery… | 在另一台手术上… |
[20:14] | or two, or three maybe. | 或者另两台 或者可能是三台 |
[20:16] | Not on this one. | 但不是在这一个上 |
[20:20] | You know what, Warren? | 你知道吗 沃伦 |
[20:21] | Why don’t you just, cover the pit? | 你去填填坑吧 |
[20:22] | I’ll have Mitchell assist. | 我会让米切尔来协助的 |
[20:27] | Does anyone ever get taught around here? | 有任何人在这里被教过吗 |
[20:33] | We’ll say hi, | 我们会说你好 |
[20:34] | and then you’ll go out before they intubate her. | 然后你会在他们给她气管插管前出去 |
[20:36] | How do I tell her? | 我要怎么告诉她 |
[20:38] | How do I tell her this is all my fault? | 怎么告诉她这全都是我的错 |
[20:41] | You don’t. Not now. | 你不告诉她 至少不要现在 |
[20:43] | You wait till you get your baby | 你等着直到你抱到你的孩子 |
[20:44] | and Mindy’s safely out of surgery, | 并且明迪已经安全地度过了手术 |
[20:45] | and then we take it from there. | 那时候我们再讨论这个问题 |
[20:47] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:48] | ♪ Can we dance ♪ | ♪ 我们可以跳舞吗 ♪ |
[20:49] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[20:51] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[20:51] | ♪ A little longer ♪ | ♪ 再久一点 ♪ |
[20:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:58] | ♪ While the wind blusters ♪ | ♪ 当风开始咆哮 ♪ |
[21:05] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[21:06] | Hey. | 你来了 |
[21:07] | This is not how we pictured, huh? | 这跟我们想象的不一样吧 |
[21:10] | No. | 不一样 |
[21:11] | Nope. | 一点都不一样 |
[21:12] | There’s gonna be blood. | 一会我会流很多血 |
[21:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:14] | Okay. Don’t faint. | 好的 不要晕倒 |
[21:17] | He’s squeamish, in a big way. | 他很容易呕吐的 |
[21:20] | I’m… I’m… I… I’ll be fine. | 我…我…我会没事的 |
[21:24] | Say hi to her for me, okay? | 替我跟她说嗨 好吗 |
[21:26] | Honey, your face. | 亲爱的 你的脸 |
[21:29] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[21:36] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:37] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[21:40] | It was me. | 是我 |
[21:41] | In the other car… I hit you. | 在另一辆车里…我撞了你 |
[21:44] | What? | 什么 |
[21:45] | It’s all my fault. | 这全都是我的错 |
[21:48] | Okay, Bryan, we need to get started. | 好的 布莱恩 我们要开始手术了 |
[21:50] | No, wait, wait… | 不 等等… |
[21:52] | Mindy, you’re gonna feel a little drowsy… | 明迪 你会感到有点昏昏欲睡 |
[21:54] | Mindy, I’m so sorry. | 明迪 我很抱歉 |
[21:55] | I love you… so much. | 我爱你…非常爱 |
[21:56] | It was you? | 那是你吗 |
[21:59] | ♪ When the war is over ♪ | ♪ 当战争结束 ♪ |
[22:04] | Okay. Let’s have a baby. | 好的 让我们来生孩子吧 |
[22:15] | Dr. Webber, how are you? | 韦博医生 你怎样啊 |
[22:16] | There she is. | 你来了 |
[22:18] | How’s that first day? | 第一天上班感觉怎么样 |
[22:20] | I’m actually | 实际上 |
[22:20] | having trouble finding my way into O.R.s. | 我在去往手术室的路上遇到了困难 |
[22:23] | Everyone seems to have full tables | 每台手术似乎都人满了 |
[22:24] | or patients so dire, | 或者病人很悲惨 |
[22:26] | they can’t afford extra people. | 他们没有空位给更多的人 |
[22:28] | Dr. Robbins, Dr. Riggs, | 罗宾斯医生 里格斯医生 |
[22:29] | Dr. Inaba… | 伊奈宝医生 |
[22:30] | Tough breaks. | 运气不好啊 |
[22:32] | Was there a problem | 有什么问题吗 |
[22:33] | with the way I arranged the board this morning? | 我早上安排手术表的方式 |
[22:35] | You used lower-case letters. | 你用了小写字母 |
[22:38] | So? It’s still legible. | 所以呢 依然很清楚啊 |
[22:40] | It’s a little passive-aggressive, don’t you think? | 有些消极攻击的感觉 你觉得呢 |
[22:42] | We prefer caps. | 我们更倾向于大写 |
[22:45] | Chief Bailey told me to handle the O.R. board | 贝利主任让我负责手术表 |
[22:48] | as I see fit today. | 按照我的安排 |
[22:49] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[22:50] | It is. | 是的 |
[22:52] | Then, I’ll leave you to it. | 那么我就把它留给你了 |
[22:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:55] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[23:02] | He took the pen. | 他把笔拿走了 |
[23:07] | Oh, man. | 我的天啊 |
[23:10] | It’s all right, Bryan. | 没事的 布莱恩 |
[23:12] | Get ready to meet your girl, ’cause here she comes. | 准备好见你的女儿 因为她出来了 |
[23:19] | No. No, no. | 不 不好了 |
[23:21] | I got to get in there. Robbins? | 我必须进去了 罗宾斯 |
[23:22] | Pack her uterus. Metz? | 用纱布填充子宫 梅斯 |
[23:24] | Bryan, you need to go. | 布莱恩 你得出去了 |
[23:25] | Baby looks a little cyanotic. | 宝宝看起了有些发绀 |
[23:26] | Can you put her under the warmer and see if she perks up? | 你能放到保温箱里看看她能恢复吗 |
[23:28] | – Why isn’t she crying? – Get him out of here! | – 她为什么不哭 – 把他带出去 |
[23:29] | Right angle. Robbins, pass me the vessel loop. | 直角钳 罗宾斯 给我止血带 |
[23:31] | What? What is it? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[23:32] | Bryan, your baby’s having a little trouble breathing, | 布莱恩 你孩子呼吸有些问题 |
[23:33] | but it’s okay. | 但不要紧 |
[23:34] | And we need to control your wife’s bleeding from the trauma. | 而我们需要控制你妻子创伤后的出血 |
[23:37] | If you can’t ventilate, then you need to get her intubated, | 如果不能通气 就给她插管 |
[23:38] | get her up to the NICU, and get a full work-up. | 带她去新生儿重症监护室 做全面检查 |
[23:40] | Mosquito. Hang two more units. | 蚊式钳 再给两单位的血 |
[23:42] | Oh, God. Oh, God! | 哦 天哪 哦 天哪 |
[23:43] | Somebody get him out of here! | 来个人带他出去 |
[23:54] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[23:56] | I’m here for about two minutes. | 我只能待两分钟 |
[23:59] | Here are the scans that you asked for. | 这是你要的片子 |
[24:03] | You know, you said you were taking a leave. | 你知道吗 你说你要休息 |
[24:06] | You can actually take a leave. | 你就要真正的休息下 |
[24:08] | These are the dad’s? | 这些是爸爸的吗 |
[24:09] | Yeah. Closed-head trauma. | 是闭合性头颅伤 |
[24:10] | CT looked clear, but then I saw this. | CT看上去没问题 但我看到这个 |
[24:11] | Yeah, I see what you mean. | 嗯 我看到你说的了 |
[24:12] | How is his family? Is the baby okay? | 他家人怎么样 宝宝还好吗 |
[24:16] | God, they just wanted a happy ending, | 天呐 他们只想要个好结尾 |
[24:17] | and boom, ran into each other. | 然后 互相撞上了 |
[24:20] | No, this is just artifact. CT’s clear. | 不 这只是个伪影 CT没问题 |
[24:22] | Good. And this the driver’s. | 好的 这是司机的 |
[24:27] | You had the yogurt? | 你吃了酸奶 |
[24:29] | Yeah, I… I was hungry. | 是 我…我饿了 |
[24:31] | He’s good, too. | 他也很好 |
[24:34] | I think Dr. Hunt knows. | 我想亨特医生知道了 |
[24:35] | I had to lie to him, and that feels… | 我必须向他撒谎 那感觉… |
[24:37] | I’m sorry. I will go to a hotel. | 我很抱歉 我会去酒店 |
[24:39] | I’m… This is unfair. I know. It’s a terrible imposition. | 这不公道 我懂的 很左右为难 |
[24:42] | No, it’s fine. You… | 不 没事的 你… |
[24:43] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[24:45] | It’s not a big deal. You are welcome. | 不是什么大事 大门为你敞开 |
[24:46] | It’s just y… | 只是… |
[24:49] | That was my last yogurt. | 那是我最后一罐酸奶了 |
[24:52] | I will go to a hotel. | 我去住酒店吧 |
[24:54] | Just go to a store. | 去趟商店吧 |
[24:56] | He looks miserable and he’s scared to death for you, | 他看起了很痛苦 被你吓得要死 |
[24:58] | and I don’t want to lie to your husband anymore, | 而且我不想再对你丈夫撒谎了 |
[25:01] | so can I just tell him something, please? | 所以我能告诉他点儿什么吗 拜托了 |
[25:02] | – No. – Wh… | – 不 – 什… |
[25:04] | Because he will try to fix it. | 因为他会想法子修复 |
[25:06] | And it can’t be fixed. | 而这都是没法被修复的 |
[25:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:21] | Give me the PTFE graft and 5-0 prolene. | 给我聚四氟乙烯移植体和五号缝合线 |
[25:24] | That is exactly what I was talking about. | 这正是我所说的 |
[25:26] | Mayos. I could’ve told you exactly how that would play out. | 梅奥钳 我早就说过会发生什么 |
[25:28] | Yeah, I know, I was here. | 是啊 我知道 我在那 |
[25:29] | I didn’t think you could make it any worse for that poor guy… | 你不能让他更惨了 |
[25:31] | Just stop it, Pierce, please! | 别说了 皮尔斯 拜托 |
[25:34] | DeBakey pickups. | 无损伤钳 |
[25:37] | Dr. Robbins, chest X-rays show | 罗宾斯医生 胸片显示 |
[25:39] | their baby has a diaphragmatic hernia. | 他们的宝宝有膈疝 |
[25:40] | All right, is she intubated? | 好的 插管了吗 |
[25:41] | Yeah, but still de-satting. | 插了 但氧饱和量还是在下降 |
[25:43] | All right, let’s put her on ECMO. | 好的 做体外膜肺氧合 |
[25:44] | Have a 5-0 ready. | 准备好五号线 |
[25:50] | Go, Murphy. | 去啊 墨菲 |
[25:51] | – You’re not coming? – No. | – 你不来吗 – 不 |
[25:52] | I have to make sure that this baby’s mother | 我要确报宝宝的妈妈 |
[25:54] | doesn’t bleed to death. | 不流血致死 |
[25:55] | I’ve never put a baby on ECMO. | 我从没给婴儿做过体外膜肺氧合 |
[25:56] | Call the peds surgeon that’s on call | 呼儿科值班医生 |
[25:57] | and get help, figure it out. | 找人帮忙 搞定它 |
[25:59] | You can do this, okay? Go. | 你能做到的 好吗 去吧 |
[26:04] | Scissors? | 剪刀 |
[26:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:10] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 哥们 |
[26:13] | I haven’t heard anything about your pregnant lady yet. | 我不知道你那怀孕女士的消息好吗 |
[26:16] | Cool, yeah, thanks, but, this dude, | 没事 谢谢 但这位老兄 |
[26:17] | is this guy breathing funny? | 他这样呼吸正常吗 |
[26:23] | Oh, damn it. | 哦 该死 |
[26:27] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[26:29] | He dropped a lung. | 他一侧肺子塌陷了 |
[26:30] | Can I get a nurse over here?! | 能来个护士吗 |
[26:31] | I need an X-ray and chest-tube tray! | 准备做X光和胸管器材 |
[26:35] | And set up for intubation! | 准备插管 |
[26:36] | Has anybody seen Wilson?! | 有人看见威尔森吗 |
[26:42] | Is the baby on ECMO? Did you get help? | 宝宝做体外膜肺氧合了吗 有人帮忙吗 |
[26:44] | I-I found someone to help me, but she’s still unstable. | 我找到了别人帮忙 但她还是不稳定 |
[26:46] | There’s too much pressure on the mediastinum. | 纵隔压迫太大 |
[26:48] | She’s not oxygenating or perfusing well | 她的供氧供血都不好 |
[26:50] | despite the heart-lung bypass. | 体外循环也没用 |
[26:51] | And she’s still… hang on. | 那她还…稍等 |
[26:53] | Another clamp. | 再拿一只钳子 |
[26:54] | Hang more FFP. Right angle. | 多挂些血浆 直角钳 |
[26:56] | Dr. Robbins, this baby’s tanking. | 罗宾斯医生 宝宝正在器官衰竭 |
[26:57] | I think we need to get her into the O.R. | 我认为需要送她去手术室 |
[26:59] | Who’s with you? | 你和谁在一起 |
[27:01] | Barton. | 巴顿 |
[27:02] | Ugh! | 啊 |
[27:04] | Barton’s no good for this. | 巴顿做不好这个 |
[27:05] | – You should go. – I need to be here. | – 你去吧 – 我得在这里 |
[27:07] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不需要 |
[27:09] | Hey, you didn’t do this. | 嘿 这不是你造成的 |
[27:11] | A car did this. | 是车祸造成的 |
[27:13] | I need to be two people. | 我得变成两个人 |
[27:14] | I need Alex. | 我要阿历克斯 |
[27:15] | Well, Alex isn’t here. | 嗯 阿历克斯不在这 |
[27:17] | Go. I’ve got this. | 去吧 这有我 |
[27:24] | – I’m ready to go. – Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa! | – 我准备走了 – 嘿 嘿 |
[27:26] | Hey, hey! Hey, hey, stop! | 嘿 嘿 停下 |
[27:27] | We thought we’d get her ready to go. | 我想我们要准备转移她 |
[27:28] | We… We’ve tried everything. She’s just too sick. | 我们尽力了 但太严重了 |
[27:32] | Yeah, well, you’re right about that one. | 是 这个你是对的 |
[27:33] | All right, should we move? | 好了 你们走吗 |
[27:34] | No, we don’t have time. | 不 我们没有时间了 |
[27:35] | Betadine and drape her. All right, | 给她消毒 铺无菌手术巾 |
[27:36] | start prepping the room! | 在这里做手术准备 |
[27:37] | Let’s get some gowns and gloves in here! | 拿些手术服和手套 |
[27:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:39] | You’re right. She’s too sick to move. | 你是对的 她太虚弱了不能移动 |
[27:40] | I need a surgical tray right here, right now! | 我要手术器械 现在就要 |
[27:47] | Karev… K-A-R-E-V. | 克莱夫 克- 莱- 夫 |
[27:50] | Nope. He’s not in the computer. I don’t have him. | 没有 他不在电脑里 我们没有 |
[27:53] | Okay, so, can we call around to some other jails? | 好 那能问问其他监狱吗 |
[27:57] | Sure. ‘Cause this is Saks Fifth Avenue. | 当然 你以为这是第五大道啊 |
[28:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:08] | Right. | 可以 |
[28:09] | Okay, thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[28:11] | Sterilization team to O.R. Recovery. | 灭菌小组请到术后恢复室 |
[28:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:15] | Oh, hey, Bryan Wallace’s head CT is clear. | 哦 嘿 布莱恩·华莱士脑CT正常 |
[28:17] | I just discharged him. | 我让他出院了 |
[28:18] | Oh. Who’d you find to take a look at it? | 你找谁核实了 |
[28:20] | Dr. Morton. | 莫顿医生 |
[28:23] | Bryan asked me for an update on his wife and baby, | 布莱恩要我看看他的妻儿情况 |
[28:25] | so I’m heading up there now. | 所以我现在就过去 |
[28:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:28] | Hey, how about the cab driver? | 嘿 出租车司机呢 |
[28:30] | Uh, yeah, she cleared him, too. | 嗯 她说也正常 |
[28:31] | Oh. She? I thought you said it was Morton. | 她吗 你不是说是莫顿医生 |
[28:33] | He, I mean. | 他 我是说 |
[28:36] | Anyway, cab driver’s clear. I told Warren. | 不管怎么说 司机正常 我告诉沃伦了 |
[28:38] | Uh, well, find me when you get the update. | 嗯 有了新消息告诉我 |
[28:40] | We’ll go talk to Bryan together. | 我们一起告诉布莱恩 |
[28:42] | Yep. | 好 |
[28:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:51] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[28:52] | Uh, rib fractures must’ve punctured a lung. | 肋骨骨折肯定刺透一侧肺部了 |
[28:54] | Anything more from the chest tube? | 胸管还有什么吗 |
[28:55] | Bleeding slowed down. Only 400 cc in the pleurovac. | 出血减缓了 引流器里只有400cc |
[28:58] | Yeah, we’ll need to stabilize his ribs. | 好 我们需要固定他的肋骨 |
[28:59] | In the O.R. I’ll join you. | 在手术室里 我会去找你 |
[29:00] | And before you tell me no, | 先别拒绝我 |
[29:02] | I spent all day rearranging my schedule, thanks to you. | 多谢你 搞得我一整天都在调整安排 |
[29:04] | I was hired here to do a job, and I think it’s time… | 我被雇来做事的 我认为… |
[29:06] | I would love to have you. | 我很高兴你一起来 |
[29:08] | – What? – Warren, book an O.R. | – 什么 – 沃伦 预定一间手术室 |
[29:18] | Okay, you see here, Warren? | 沃伦 你看到了吗 |
[29:19] | This rib punctured the lung. | 这根肋骨刺破了肺部 |
[29:21] | Why doesn’t hockey just ban the fighting? | 为什么冰球不直接禁止打架 |
[29:22] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[29:23] | It’s part of the game… the good part. | 这是比赛的一部分… 有意思的那种 |
[29:25] | You got to shake up the other team… | 你要么得扰乱对手 |
[29:27] | or get your own team going. | 要么就得让自己的队伍振作起来 |
[29:28] | Garth is the enforcer. | 加思是打手 |
[29:30] | Now, his job is to go in | 他的职责是上场 |
[29:32] | and take out the skills player… | 打倒技巧型队员 |
[29:33] | upset the other team. | 以挫败对手 |
[29:35] | Seems he’s pretty good at it. | 看来他很擅长打啊 |
[29:37] | Fights can be strategic, too. | 打斗也可以讲战略的 |
[29:38] | A fight can change momentum, | 一场争斗可以改变势头 |
[29:39] | clear the air, break a stalemate. | 消除误会 打破僵局 |
[29:41] | It also rallies the team against a common enemy. | 也可以让全队团结起来对抗一个公敌 |
[29:45] | Well, this is fascinating. | 哇 真厉害 |
[29:47] | And I thought I was just gonna learn about surgery. | 我以为我只是来学手术的 |
[29:49] | Oh, no, Dr. Warren, it’s me who’s being schooled tonight. | 不是哦 沃伦医生 今晚是我被教训了 |
[29:52] | Isn’t that why you allowed me into an O.R.? | 你允许我进手术室不就是这个目的吗 |
[29:54] | I just wanted to see how you | 我就是想看看你会怎么 |
[29:55] | “deal with a Dr. Webber.” | “对付一个像韦博医生这样的人” |
[29:57] | You don’t want to have this fight, sir. | 你不想和我斗的 阁下 |
[29:58] | Someone always tries to, | 总有人想和我斗 |
[29:59] | and they always get on board or get left behind. | 最后他们要么就服从我 要么就被丢下 |
[30:01] | You said fighting is the good part, right? | 你说了打斗才是有看头的部分 是吗 |
[30:05] | Well, I hope you meant it. | 我希望你是认真的 |
[30:15] | Hey, how goes the battle for hearts and minds? | 争取人心和头脑的战役进行得怎么样 |
[30:18] | Well, change doesn’t happen overnight. | 改变不是一朝一夕就能实现的 |
[30:22] | Well, that sounds like someone who’s won no hearts or minds. | 听上去你好像人心和头脑都没争取到啊 |
[30:25] | It’s… always hard at first. | 开头 总是难的 |
[30:27] | They push back. Eventually, everyone gets on the same page. | 他们会反抗 但是最后 大家都会接受的 |
[30:30] | That’s not how it works in my hospital. | 我的医院可不是这么玩的 |
[30:32] | I’ll call a meeting. | 我去召集一次会议 |
[30:33] | Dr. Bailey, you’re only gonna make this harder… | 贝利医生 你这样只会徒增困难 |
[30:35] | This is not a fight you should be having, Dr. Minnick. | 这不应该是你该参加的战斗 明尼克医生 |
[30:37] | I’ll call a meeting. | 我去召集会议 |
[30:42] | You do this a lot? | 你经常这么做吗 |
[30:43] | Get a 10 French chest tube ready. | 准备好一支内径10的胸腔导管 |
[30:45] | Major surgery on a newborn right here? | 就在这里给新生儿动大手术吗 |
[30:46] | The baby would die on the elevator. | 婴儿会死在电梯里的 |
[30:48] | And the mom might already be… | 而母亲可能已经… |
[30:49] | so we need to go, all right? Let’s just… | 所以我们得赶快动手 好吗 |
[30:51] | Let’s do this. | 一起来做吧 |
[30:55] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[30:56] | Murphy, you gonna assist or what? | 墨菲 你还准不准备帮忙了 |
[31:10] | Dr. Pierce was able to stop Mindy’s internal bleeding. | 皮尔斯医生止住了明迪的内出血 |
[31:12] | Um, she’s closing her right now. | 现在正在关腹 |
[31:13] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[31:15] | Uh, when can I see her? Is she… | 我能去看她吗 她… |
[31:16] | ♪ Sweetheart, would you wake up today? ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 今日能否苏醒 ♪ |
[31:18] | When will she wake up? | 她什么时候能醒来 |
[31:22] | Will she wake up? | 她会醒来吗 |
[31:23] | ♪ I promise you ♪ | ♪ 我保证 ♪ |
[31:25] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[31:27] | We have to see how she responds. | 我们必须观察她的反应 |
[31:29] | Oh, God. | 哦天哪 |
[31:30] | ♪ I wanna show you how I’ve grown in this place ♪ | ♪ 我想向你展现 我如何长大 ♪ |
[31:34] | And the baby? | 那孩子呢 |
[31:35] | Dr. Robbins has asked me to tell you… | 罗宾斯医生让我告诉你 |
[31:40] | your baby is in surgery. | 你的孩子在做手术 |
[31:41] | Surgery? | 手术? |
[31:44] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[31:45] | As soon as we know anything… | 一旦我们知道任何情况… |
[31:49] | I was in a baby store when I got the call. | 我接到电话的时候 正在婴儿用品商店里 |
[31:53] | Isn’t that weird? | 是不是很奇怪 |
[31:56] | I just bought her this tiny little hat. | 我刚给她买了顶小帽子 |
[32:00] | It was the first thing I ever picked out for her. | 这是我给她挑的第一个东西 |
[32:03] | It’s like, this morning, | 好像 今天早上 |
[32:05] | I knew what my future was, you know? | 我还知道我的未来是什么样的 |
[32:06] | And… now… | 然而 现在 |
[32:08] | I might not have a baby. | 我可能没孩子了 |
[32:11] | Or a wife. | 也没妻子了 |
[32:13] | Or what if she wakes up and doesn’t forgive me? | 或者 如果她醒来无法原谅我怎么办 |
[32:16] | What if she never wants to see me again? | 如果她再也不想见到我怎么办 |
[32:18] | ♪ Oh, you won’t believe the wonders I can see ♪ | ♪ 无法相信 我所见的奇迹 ♪ |
[32:22] | ♪ This world is changing me ♪ | ♪ 世界改变了我 ♪ |
[32:25] | ♪ But I love you faithfully ♪ | ♪ 但我爱你 矢志不渝 ♪ |
[32:29] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[32:30] | Is she sober? Just tell me that. | 她没酗酒吧 至少告诉我这点 |
[32:34] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[32:37] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[32:39] | ♪ But I’m feeling guilty ♪ | ♪ 但我感到愧疚 ♪ |
[32:43] | Tell her to come home. | 让她回家 |
[32:45] | Tell her it’ll be fine, and we’ll be… | 告诉她没事的 我们会… |
[32:47] | ♪ The wonders I can see ♪ | ♪ 我所见的奇迹 ♪ |
[32:50] | Just tell her to come home. | 就告诉她回家吧 |
[32:51] | ♪ This world is changing me ♪ | ♪ 世界改变了我 ♪ |
[32:54] | ♪ But I love you faithfully ♪ | ♪ 但我爱你 矢志不渝 ♪ |
[33:08] | She’s onto us. | 她盯上我们了 |
[33:10] | – Already? – Yeah. | – 已经盯上了? – 是啊 |
[33:11] | Damn it! We have to escalate the plan. | 靠 我们得加速计划了 |
[33:13] | Hey, you guys get this e-mail from the Chief? | 你们收到主任的邮件了吗 |
[33:16] | What? | 什么 |
[33:17] | “Emergency meeting”? | “紧急会议” |
[33:19] | Yeah, it’s to all the attendings. | 是啊 发给所有主治医生的 |
[33:21] | Except me. | 除了我 |
[33:23] | What’s our next step? | 我们下一步怎么办 |
[33:25] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[33:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:33] | She’s gonna be okay? Really? | 她会没事的吗 真的吗 |
[33:36] | Yeah. It was a good repair, and I do a lot of them. | 是的 修补得很好 我经常做的 |
[33:40] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[33:43] | Thank God she’s okay. | 感谢上帝保她平安 |
[33:46] | Bryan… | 布莱恩 |
[33:49] | Mindy’s injuries were much worse than they could have been | 明迪的伤比一般情况要严重很多 |
[33:52] | because her feet were up on the dashboard, and… | 因为她的腿放到了仪表盘上面 |
[33:54] | Yeah, they said, the airbag… | 是的 他们说 气囊… |
[33:59] | I told her to put them up there. | 我让她把脚放上去的 |
[34:01] | The baby was coming, and she was in a lot of pain, | 孩子要出生了 她疼痛难忍 |
[34:04] | and… and I asked her to put her feet up on the dashboard | 我让她把脚放上仪表盘 |
[34:07] | to relieve the pressure. But I didn’t… | 以缓解疼痛 但我没想到 |
[34:09] | I didn’t mean to make it worse. | 我没想到这样让她伤得更严重 |
[34:10] | I did not… I did not mean to hurt her. | 我不是 不是故意要伤害她的 |
[34:12] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[34:13] | You were just trying to help. | 你只是想帮忙 |
[34:17] | You didn’t hurt her. | 你没有伤害她 |
[34:19] | I did. | 是我的错 |
[34:20] | You were trying to get to her, to get to them both. | 你是想要到她身边 想要到她们俩身边 |
[34:24] | You were just… | 你只是… |
[34:25] | You were trying to get here. | 你只是太急着想赶去了 |
[34:29] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:40] | They’re just… 10 minutes late. | 他们只是 迟到了10分钟 |
[34:44] | But all of them? | 但全迟到了吗 |
[34:51] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[34:54] | I have no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[34:55] | Operating, teaching, | 做手术 教学 |
[34:57] | molding the surgeons of tomorrow… | 培育未来的外科医生 |
[35:00] | Or maybe just sending a message. | 或者只是传递个信息 |
[35:01] | Oh, they’ve been sending their message all day. | 他们一整天都在向我传递信息呢 |
[35:04] | Dr. Minnick, will you excuse us? | 明尼克医生 失陪一下 |
[35:05] | No, please. | 真的 请离开吧 |
[35:07] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[35:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:12] | So, this is mutiny. | 所以 这是叛变喽 |
[35:14] | Call it what you want. | 随便你怎么称呼吧 |
[35:16] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[35:17] | You yourself said you like Minnick’s approach. | 你自己说你喜欢明尼克的方式的 |
[35:19] | It’s not what you’re doing. It’s how you’ve done it. | 问题不在你做的事 而在于做事的方式 |
[35:21] | It’s too abrupt. The program suffers. | 太突兀了 整个项目都被破坏了 |
[35:24] | Butt-hurt. | 屁股疼 |
[35:26] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[35:27] | You’re butt-hurt. | 你就是屁股疼 |
[35:27] | That’s what Tuck calls it when you get | 是塔克的说法 形容你这种 |
[35:29] | all bent out of shape and mopey over something you shouldn’t | 因为窘迫而对不应该发火的事情 |
[35:32] | because you’re embarrassed. | 气急败坏或者哭哭啼啼 |
[35:33] | You’re forcing a change nobody asked for. | 你在强行施行一项没有人想要的变革 |
[35:35] | This is not about my butt. | 这跟我屁股无关 |
[35:36] | – You really want to do this? – I haven’t done anything… | – 你要来真的吗 – 我什么都没做 |
[35:38] | You really want to do this to me?! | 你真要对我这么做吗 |
[35:39] | Look, Bailey, it’s not just me. | 听着 贝利 不止是我一个人有意见 |
[35:42] | It’s not just you. | 不止你一个人 |
[35:44] | People are angry… | 人们很愤怒 |
[35:45] | about your treatment of me, | 因为你这样对待我 |
[35:46] | about your direction of this program. | 因为你对这个项目的指导方向 |
[35:48] | It was a bad call. | 这就是个糟糕的决定 |
[35:50] | And you can walk it back. | 你可以挽回的 |
[35:52] | People also felt the need for change and adaptation. | 人们也感到了改变和适应的必要性 |
[35:57] | People recognized that “the way we’ve always done it” | 人们意识到 “我们的老法子” |
[36:00] | isn’t always the best way | 并不永远都是最好的方式 |
[36:02] | and that a… a fresh perspective | 而且一个 一个有着新视角的人 |
[36:04] | doesn’t have to be a threat. | 也不一定就是个威胁 |
[36:06] | So, I’m gonna walk on. | 所以我会继续往前走的 |
[36:09] | “People,” huh? | 人们都觉得 是吧 |
[36:11] | Who? | 都有谁 |
[36:14] | It’s not just me. | 不只是我 |
[36:22] | Sir, I signed your discharge papers. | 先生 我签好你的出院手续了 |
[36:25] | You’re good to go. | 你可以走了 |
[36:26] | Oh, yeah. No, I… I just kind of wanted to know | 噢 好的 但是 我有点想知道 |
[36:29] | how that family made out. | 那一家人怎么样了 |
[36:30] | ‘Cause I can’t just go home and wonder, you know? | 因为我不能就这么抱着疑问回家去了 你懂吧 |
[36:33] | It’s, uh, still a question mark. Sorry. | 这一切都还不好说 对不起 |
[36:36] | Oh. Damn. | 坏了 |
[36:38] | Okay. Thanks. Night. | 好吧 谢谢 晚安了 |
[36:40] | Night. | 晚安 |
[36:43] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[36:44] | Sir? | 先生 |
[36:45] | Sir. | 先生 |
[36:47] | That kid in the bed next to you, | 你隔壁床的那个孩子 |
[36:48] | the one who couldn’t breathe? | 无法呼吸的那个 |
[36:49] | Uh, the hockey player? | 呃 那个冰球运动员吗 |
[36:50] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对对 |
[36:51] | Well, it turns out that he had internal bleeding. | 后来我们发现他有内出血 |
[36:54] | Would’ve killed him if you hadn’t caught it. | 如果不是你发现及时他就没命了 |
[36:56] | You saved that kid’s life. | 是你救了那个孩子 |
[36:57] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[37:00] | For real. | 当然是真的 |
[37:02] | Whoo-hoo! | 喔呼 |
[37:03] | Our heroes aren’t special. They’re just people. | 我们心中的英雄并无特别 他们也只是普通人 |
[37:06] | They’re like us. | 和我们一样 |
[37:08] | They’re just trying to survive. | 他们只是在努力生存 |
[37:18] | Hunt wants you to come home. | 亨特希望你回家去 |
[37:22] | How’d that family turn out? | 那一家人怎么样了 |
[37:24] | Uh, good. | 挺好的 |
[37:26] | She’s not out of the woods yet, but… | 她还没有完全脱离危险 但是 |
[37:30] | everyone’s still alive. | 每个人都活着 |
[37:32] | Good. That’s good. | 好 那就好 |
[37:34] | Good. Uh… | 那就好 呃 |
[37:36] | I’m gonna turn in, if that’s all right. | 如果没什么事的话我就去睡了 |
[37:38] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:48] | They’re trying to be happy. | 他们努力想活得开心 |
[37:51] | Trying to do better, be better, feel better. | 想做得更好 成为更好的人 活得更好 |
[37:55] | Hey, Dr. Robbins, wait up. | 嘿 罗宾斯医生 等等 |
[37:59] | Hey, um, Dr. Minnick… | 嘿 明尼克医生 |
[38:01] | I’ve been awake for more than 48 hours, so I’m gonna… | 我已经两天两夜没合眼了 所以我只想 |
[38:04] | This’ll just take a second. | 只占用你一小会 |
[38:07] | – I wanted to thank you. – What? | – 我想说声谢谢 – 什么 |
[38:09] | Murphy told me | 墨菲告诉我 |
[38:09] | you let her run with that baby from the trauma. | 你让她参与那个外伤婴儿的病例了 |
[38:12] | That’s the spirit. | 就是这种精神 |
[38:13] | That’s really putting my method to work. | 是真的把我的方法应用到工作中去了 |
[38:17] | Good to have you on board. | 谢谢你和我站在一边 |
[38:20] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:21] | Heroes aren’t more special, | 英雄们并不比我们更特殊 |
[38:23] | more courageous than the rest of us. | 或是比我们更勇敢 |
[38:26] | After all, they’re only human. | 毕竟 英雄也是人 |
[38:34] | You’re not okay. | 你并不好 |
[38:35] | What? | 你说什么 |
[38:36] | That hockey kid today? | 今天那个玩冰球的小孩 |
[38:38] | He dropped a lung. We had to take him up to the O.R. | 他一侧肺塌陷 我们不得不送他去手术室 |
[38:40] | Where were you? | 你那时候在哪 |
[38:41] | I was in Path. I was getting a culture. | 我在病理科 我去拿培养结果了 |
[38:43] | Come on. You’ve been in your head all day. | 别骗人了 你一整天都心神不宁的 |
[38:45] | It’s fine, ’cause I covered for you | 这没关系 因为我替你掩盖过去了 |
[38:48] | but… talk to someone. | 但是 去找个人聊聊吧 |
[38:49] | Work it out. | 把心结解了 |
[38:50] | What do you need, Warren? | 你是要怎样 沃伦 |
[38:52] | Do you need me to be fragile? | 你想让我脆弱不堪吗 |
[38:53] | Do you need me to fall apart? | 还是你想让我崩溃掉 |
[38:55] | – Oh, come on, now. – Would that help you? | – 别这样 – 这样是不是你就舒服了 |
[38:57] | Because you keep looking at me with your eyes all soft | 因为你一直用可怜巴巴的眼神看着我 |
[38:59] | like you want to help me, you want to make me feel better. | 一副你想帮我 想让我心里舒服点的样子 |
[39:02] | I don’t need to feel better. | 我不需要觉得心里舒服 |
[39:05] | I don’t need your sympathy. | 我不需要你同情我 |
[39:07] | Stuff like this happens, and I am built for it. | 世事难料 我已经习以为常了 |
[39:10] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[39:11] | Leave me alone. | 别再烦我了 |
[39:13] | They hurt, they break, they bleed. | 他们也会受伤 崩溃 和流血 |
[39:16] | ♪ Perfect pictures torn in two ♪ | ♪ 美好的画 一分为二 ♪ |
[39:20] | ♪ Pick your moments, surely do ♪ | ♪ 回忆过往 当然不差 ♪ |
[39:25] | ♪ And what the hell got into you, anyway? ♪ | ♪ 而你到底 遭遇何事 ♪ |
[39:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:33] | ♪ Road like silver, sky like silk ♪ | ♪ 前路如银 天空如绸 ♪ |
[39:38] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[39:42] | ♪ You drain that car part, till it melt, away ♪ | ♪ 用尽车油 直至融化 ♪ |
[39:44] | – Is it a patient? – No. | – 是某个病人吗 – 不是 |
[39:46] | But yeah. Yeah, that, too. | 但又是 |
[39:49] | Do you want to… talk about it? | 你想要 和我说说吗 |
[39:52] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[39:54] | It’s not something you want to hear about. | 你不会想听的 |
[39:55] | ♪ Open the door ♪ | ♪ 打开门扉♪ |
[39:57] | ♪ Until the dark can walk right in ♪ | ♪ 黑夜长驱直入 ♪ |
[39:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:05] | I miss Alex. | 我想阿历克斯 |
[40:07] | And I know that that’s not fair to say to you, | 但是我知道不该对你这么说 |
[40:11] | but it’s true. | 但我说的是真的 |
[40:12] | I hate that he’s gone. | 他走了我很难过 |
[40:14] | I just… I hate it. | 我真的 很难过 |
[40:15] | But sometimes, | 但有时候 |
[40:16] | every once in a while… | 时不时地 |
[40:18] | What? | 怎么 |
[40:19] | …when it matters, | 每当重要时刻来临 |
[40:20] | they get it right, | 他们会做出正确的选择 |
[40:21] | and that changes everything. | 然后所有事情都会不一样的 |
[40:26] | Hey. Anything? | 嘿 有消息吗 |
[40:29] | Three counties, four jails… nothing. | 三个郡 四个监狱 一点消息都没有 |
[40:31] | No one will tell me anything. | 谁都不肯告诉我一丁点消息 |
[40:32] | Maybe they’re still processing him? | 说不定他们还在审理吧 |
[40:35] | You’ll find out tomorrow what happened. | 你明天就会知道是怎么回事的 |
[40:37] | Well, I know what happened. | 我知道这是怎么一回事 |
[40:38] | He’s gone. That’s what happened. | 他回不来了 就是这么一回事 |
[40:40] | A hero is only human, | 英雄也是人 |
[40:41] | but that’s the point. | 但重点就在这里 |
[40:43] | If they can do it, so can you. | 如果他们可以做到的话 你也可以 |
[40:45] | Did Owen find Amelia? | 欧文找到艾米莉亚了吗 |
[40:47] | Amelia? | 艾米莉亚 |
[40:49] | Where’s Amelia? | 艾米莉亚又去哪了 |
[40:50] | Where is everybody?! | 大家到底都去哪了 |
[40:53] | I’m dirty. I stink. | 我又渴又脏 |
[40:55] | I need to wash off this day. | 我得冲个澡去去这一天的晦气 |
[40:56] | ♪ They wouldn’t leave ♪ | ♪ 他们徘徊不去 ♪ |
[41:00] | ♪ They wouldn’t leave ♪ | ♪ 他们徘徊不去 ♪ |
[41:04] | So you keep going. | 于是你继续前行 |
[41:06] | You don’t give up. | 永不言弃 |
[41:08] | You stand tall. You fight. | 站直了身子 你奋力斗争 |
[41:12] | ♪ They wouldn’t leave ♪ | ♪ 他们徘徊不去 ♪ |
[41:13] | – Aah! Alex?! – What the hell, Mer? | – 啊 阿历克斯 – 搞什么 小梅 |
[41:16] | Alex? | 阿历克斯 |
[41:17] | You always show up to save the day. | 你总会站出来挽救局面的 |
[41:20] | Oh! | 噢 |
[41:21] | ♪ They wouldn’t leave ♪ | ♪ 他们徘徊不去 ♪ |
[41:24] | ♪ They wouldn’t leave ♪ | ♪ 他们徘徊不去 ♪ |
[41:26] | Wait. I’ve been looking for you all day. | 等等 我都找了你一整天了 |
[41:28] | I’ve been here. I’ve been sleeping. | 我一直在这 我睡觉呢 |
[41:30] | All day? | 一整天吗 |
[41:31] | All day. | 一整天 |