时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m married to a guy who almost beat me to death. | 我嫁的男人整天家暴我 |
[00:06] | – You do this everywhere you go? – Do what? | – 你到哪都这样吗 – 什么 |
[00:08] | Turn the place against you. | 和别人做对 |
[00:09] | She’s really gonna let you do | 她真准备让你在没人帮忙的情况下 |
[00:10] | a whole surgery with no help? | 自己完成一整个手术 |
[00:11] | The resident gets to be the primary surgeon | 住院医生可以做主刀医生 |
[00:13] | on their own case… start to finish. | 在他们自己的病人身上 从开始到结束 |
[00:15] | What did I do? Did I kill that boy? | 我做了什么 我是不是害死了那个男孩 |
[00:16] | You are the attending! This is your loss. | 你是主治医生 这是你的失责 |
[00:20] | You could have friends here, if you wanted to. | 如果你愿意的话 你可以在这里交到朋友 |
[00:22] | Bailey, who is this woman? | 贝利 这个女人到底什么来头 |
[00:23] | I do not support this. | 我一点也不支持这件事 |
[00:25] | Then you no longer have an O.R. | 那你从今天起就没有手术室了 |
[00:26] | You’re suspended… | 你被停职了… |
[00:27] | effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[00:31] | I don’t do reunions. | 我向来不参加同学聚会 |
[00:33] | High school, undergrad, med school… | 无论是高中 大学 还是医学院 |
[00:35] | Alex, you’ve got five minutes. I mean it. | 阿历克斯 说真的 我最多再给你5分钟 |
[00:37] | I know. | 知道了 |
[00:38] | I can’t be late. I have two consults this morning. | 我不能迟到 今早有两个会诊呢 |
[00:41] | So many teeny-tiny socks. | 这么多只小袜子 |
[00:43] | I can’t be late either, it’s my first day back. | 我也不能迟到 这可是第一天回去 |
[00:46] | And none of them match. Why? | 却压根配不起来 不讲道理咯 |
[00:48] | I don’t mean to make superficial conversation | 我可不想和一群差不多都被我忘掉的人 |
[00:50] | with a bunch of people I barely remember. | 来上一场毫无深度的对话 |
[00:53] | Mer. Mer! | 小梅 小梅 |
[00:55] | – Huh? – Hey… I just… | – 嗯 – 呃 那个 |
[00:56] | I need to grab my lunch. | 我得拿一下午饭 |
[00:57] | Sorry. Go. | 抱歉 去吧 |
[00:59] | Hey, you know, maybe tomorrow I can pack a lunch for you, | 诶 明天要不然我帮你打包午饭吧 |
[01:02] | seeing how I have all the time in the world now. | 反正我有的是时间 |
[01:05] | I told you to think of this like a vacation. | 都给你说了嘛 把这当成假期就是了 |
[01:07] | These are folded all wrong. | 这些叠得不对 |
[01:10] | Vacation or prison? | 假期还是刑期 |
[01:12] | ♪ You are ♪ | ♪ 你是 ♪ |
[01:14] | Ohh. Sorry. Too soon? | 哎哟 抱歉 说这话还太早么 |
[01:15] | ♪ My kind of crazy ♪ | ♪ 我有些疯癫 ♪ |
[01:17] | Hey, you don’t get to act tired when you got | 喂 你咋还一副无精打采的样子 |
[01:19] | a full night’s sleep in my bed. | 你可是在我床上睡了一整晚 |
[01:20] | You made me take the room. | 不是你让我睡你屋的吗 |
[01:21] | Yeah, when I thought you were gonna be here for one night. | 之前我以为你就睡一晚嘛 |
[01:23] | I didn’t think you’d move in. | 哪知道你直接搬进来了 |
[01:25] | I haven’t moved in. | 我哪有搬进来 |
[01:25] | I do not live here. I’m crashing. | 我不住这儿 只是借宿几晚 |
[01:26] | No, you crash on a couch. You live in a bed. | 呸 睡沙发才叫借宿 睡床就叫入住了 |
[01:29] | And you’re living here. | 你住进来以后 |
[01:30] | I crash on the couch, and it sucks | 倒变成我去沙发上睡了 烦死了 |
[01:32] | because I woke up with a Cheerio stuck in my face. | 因为早上起来的时候 我脸上粘着一个麦圈 |
[01:34] | You can have my bed because I’ll be dead from boredom. | 你可以去我床上睡 我马上就无聊死掉了 |
[01:37] | Can that happen? | 有可能无聊死不 |
[01:38] | Can your hypothalamus just curl up | 会不会因为没有外界刺激 |
[01:40] | and stop working from lack of stimulus? | 导致下丘脑整个卷起来罢工 |
[01:43] | No. I mean, technically, yes. | 不会 不对 理论上来说也可以 |
[01:45] | Hey, how can she suspend you? Don’t you own the hospital? | 对了 她怎么能停你职啊 医院不是你的吗 |
[01:47] | Oh, she can. I checked the bylaws. | 她就是能啊 我看过章程了 |
[01:50] | Checks and balances… This is how bored I am. | 分权制衡 我都无聊到看这些了 |
[01:53] | Alex, car, now. | 阿历克斯 赶紧上车 |
[01:54] | – I want my bed back. – I do not live here. | – 把床还我 – 我不住这儿 |
[01:57] | If I want to keep someone in my life, I keep them in my life. | 如果我想要留住某人 自然能留得住 |
[02:00] | The band is back together again. | 大家庭又重聚一堂了啊 |
[02:03] | Or maybe it’s just that I don’t know how to get rid of them. | 又或许 这纯粹因为我不知如何摆脱他们 |
[02:14] | Anyone? | 有人知道吗 |
[02:18] | That’s a kidney. | 那是一颗肾 |
[02:21] | And here? | 这个呢 |
[02:23] | That is a very sick kidney. | 那是一颗病得很重的肾 |
[02:26] | Hold on. Are we gonna do a kidney transplant? | 等会儿 我们是要做肾移植吗 |
[02:29] | Technically, a kidney recovery and a transplant. | 准确来说 要做肾功能恢复和肾移植 |
[02:33] | So, who thinks they’re ready to run lead on those? | 好了 谁准备好做主刀了 |
[02:40] | I’m not ready. | 我没准备好 |
[02:42] | That is the right answer. | 这才是正确答案 |
[02:44] | It is? | 是吗 |
[02:46] | Okay, great. I am not ready. | 那好吧 我没准备好 |
[02:49] | Put your hand down, intern. | 实习生 把手放下 |
[02:51] | None of you are ready, but you are ready | 你们都没准备好 但你们已经可以 |
[02:53] | to do as much of it as you can | 在主治医生的严格监督下 |
[02:55] | under the extremely close supervision of an attending | 尽可能地完成这个手术了 |
[02:58] | with the reminder to pass it off if you need to, | 记住 如果需要 一定要立马求助 |
[03:00] | which means you’ll be that much closer to being ready. | 就是说 你们离准备好只有一步之遥了 |
[03:03] | The donor will be an O.R. 2 supervised by Dr. Webber. | 捐赠者在2号手术室 由韦博医生监督 |
[03:06] | That’ll be you, Warren, with Cross assisting. | 沃伦 捐赠者归你 克罗斯做助手 |
[03:09] | – Yes! – Thank you, Dr. Minnick. | – 赞 – 谢谢 明尼克医生 |
[03:11] | No. | 算了 |
[03:14] | Edwards and Wilson, you’ll be in O.R. 3 | 爱德华兹和威尔森 你们去3号手术室 |
[03:16] | working on the boy with Dr. Karev. | 和克莱夫医生一起给男孩做手术 |
[03:18] | – The boy? – Yes. | – 男孩 – 对 |
[03:19] | The kidney recipient is a 16-year-old | 受捐者16岁 |
[03:22] | in chronic renal failure from interstitial nephritis. | 间质性肾炎 导致慢性肾功能衰退 |
[03:24] | He’s required dialysis three times a week | 他每周需要做3次肾透析 |
[03:26] | while waiting for a donor, and he just lost | 同时等待肾移植 并且他刚失去 |
[03:28] | his last access site, so today is the day. | 上一个血管通路 所以今天要做移植 |
[03:30] | The donor is…? | 捐赠者是谁 |
[03:32] | The boy’s mom. | 男孩的母亲 |
[03:33] | She’s giving him one of her kidneys. | 她要给他捐一颗肾 |
[03:36] | The organ procurement led by Dr. Warren will… | 沃伦医生负责切取器官 |
[03:39] | It’s a kid. Are you okay? | 你还好吗 病人是个孩子 |
[03:41] | Yeah, I don’t have much of a choice, do I? | 还好 反正我也没得选 是吧 |
[03:44] | It’s Karev. Are you okay? | 你呢 能和克莱夫一起工作吗 |
[03:46] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:53] | Welcome back, Karev. | 克莱夫 欢迎回来 |
[03:55] | My name’s finally on the O.R. schedule again, | 好不容易能给我排手术了 |
[03:56] | and I’m not even allowed to do any of the surgery. | 结果我只能站旁边监督 |
[03:58] | Yeah, welcome to phase two. | 没办法 欢迎来到教学的第二阶段 |
[04:00] | Prep the patients and run labs? | 给病人做术前准备和化验 |
[04:03] | That’s resident scut. Sucks. | 这明明是住院医的活 烦死了 |
[04:05] | Well, the good news is I’ll be right there with you. | 好消息是 我会和你并肩作战呢 |
[04:09] | Yeah, you’re right. It sucks. | 你说得对 烦死了 |
[04:13] | So, how long will my kidney last in there? | 我的肾脏能维持多久 |
[04:16] | It should last up to 15 years. | 应该能维持15年 |
[04:17] | Oh. So, definitely through college then. | 这么说 肯定能坚持到大学毕业了 |
[04:20] | Perfect, it’ll be like a Guardian Angel Kidney. | 太好了 我的肾就跟你的守护天使似的 |
[04:23] | – I will be watching over you… – Mom! | – 我会保佑你的 – 妈 |
[04:24] | Like your conscious… I’ll be whispering in your ear, | 你仿佛会听到我在你耳边絮语 |
[04:27] | “Christopher, do your homework. | “克里斯多夫 快做作业” |
[04:29] | Christopher, change your sheets. | “克里斯多夫 去换床单” |
[04:30] | Christopher, put down the Jagermeister… | “克里斯多夫 不准喝酒…” |
[04:32] | You got to interrupt her. She’ll never stop. | 赶紧打断下她吧 她会说个不停的 |
[04:34] | I’m not the one in charge. They are. | 我可不是管事的 她们才是 |
[04:36] | If you don’t have anymore questions, | 如果你们没有其他问题的话 |
[04:37] | then Dr. Edwards and I will see you in surgery. | 那我们就手术室见吧 |
[04:39] | Uh, just one thing… Tell my son it is mandatory | 还有一件事 告诉我儿子 他必须 |
[04:42] | to kiss his mother before she goes under the knife for him. | 亲亲我 我这可是为了他挨刀子呢 |
[04:46] | – Stop! – It’s mandatory, dude. | – 别说了啦 – 小兄弟 这是命令噢 |
[04:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:48] | Uh, Doctors Karev and Webber will be in in a minute | 克莱夫和韦博医生马上会过来 |
[04:50] | to prep you for surgery. | 给你们做术前准备 |
[04:51] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | – 多谢 – 谢谢 |
[04:52] | Yep. | 不客气 |
[04:53] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:54] | That was good, | 做得不错 |
[04:55] | but don’t be afraid of taking the lead. | 另外 不要惧怕做主刀 |
[04:57] | Embrace it. Be assertive. | 要好好享受 保持自信 |
[05:05] | Riggs finishing up the cardio consult at bed 5, | 里格斯刚给5床的病人做完心脏会诊 |
[05:07] | but I think it’s gonna be… | 不过我觉得… |
[05:10] | Make it hurt… They make… They make it hurt. | 伤到它了 他们… 他们伤到它了 |
[05:12] | Ma’am, can I help you? | 夫人 需要帮忙吗 |
[05:14] | No. No help. | 不 没有人帮忙 |
[05:16] | There’s no help out there. | 那里没有人去帮忙 |
[05:17] | They… they come and they go and they crack the whip. | 他们 他们来了又走了 然后还挥着鞭 |
[05:21] | Who’s, uh…? | 那是谁 |
[05:23] | Uh, I-I… | 我不知道 |
[05:24] | No help. | 没有人帮忙 |
[05:24] | Do you need something, ma’am? | 你需要什么吗 女士 |
[05:27] | Ma’am, you can’t be back there. | 女士 你不能到那儿去 |
[05:28] | Uh, snakes… | 蛇 |
[05:29] | You might need to call security. | 你可能需要通知警卫 |
[05:30] | This… Uh… There’s no snakes here. | 这 这里没有蛇 |
[05:32] | There’s no… There’s no snakes… | 没有… 没有蛇 |
[05:33] | Okay, we’re gonna get you over to someone. | 好吧 我们叫个人过来给你检查一下 |
[05:35] | Did you do this? Did you? | 是你干的吗 是你吗 |
[05:36] | Did you… did you… | 是你吗 是不是… |
[05:41] | Uh, no. My son’s name Chris, Chris Daniels. | 不 我儿子叫克里斯 克里斯·丹尼尔斯 |
[05:44] | He’s in surgery today to get a new kidney. | 他今天接受肾移植手术 |
[05:45] | Let me see if I can find what room he’s in. | 我找找看他在哪个病房 |
[05:47] | – Thank you. – Hi, I’m Dr. Wilson. | – 谢谢你 – 你好 我是威尔森医生 |
[05:48] | I’m one of Chris’ doctors. | 克里斯的医生 |
[05:49] | Oh, hi. | 你好啊 |
[05:50] | I hit so much traffic on the way over here, and I… | 我来的路上堵车了 然后我 |
[05:53] | So, he’s not in surgery yet? | 所以 手术还没开始吧 |
[05:55] | Well, if he is then I’m late, | 我是给他做手术的医生 |
[05:56] | because I’m his surgeon. | 要是手术开始了我怎么可能还在这 |
[05:58] | Good. Okay. | 那太好了 |
[06:00] | So, I haven’t missed it? | 那我没有错过手术吧 |
[06:01] | No, you haven’t missed it. I can take you to him. | 没有 你还来得及 我带你过去吧 |
[06:03] | Yes, please. Thank you. | 好啊 谢谢你 拜托了 |
[06:07] | BP looks good. You’re ready to go. | 血压正常 可以准备进手术室了 |
[06:09] | Well, we need to start prepping you, too. | 我们现在也要给你做术前准备了 |
[06:11] | I know, but can’t it wait just another minute? | 我知道 不过可以再等几分钟吗 |
[06:14] | I am not ready to leave him. | 我还没做好离开他的准备 |
[06:16] | – He is my… – D-Don’t say it, Mom! | – 他是我的 – 老妈 别 别说 |
[06:18] | My baby! | 我的宝贝啊 |
[06:20] | Chris, Cynthia, you about ready for surgery? | 克里斯 辛西娅 准备好进手术室了吗 |
[06:24] | You can start his prep in the O.R. | 你可以在手术室给他做术前准备 |
[06:25] | Thank you, Edwards. | 谢了 爱德华兹 |
[06:27] | Hey, guys. Good news. | 大家伙 有个好消息 |
[06:29] | Guess who I found looking for you? | 猜猜我把谁带来了 |
[06:32] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[06:35] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[06:37] | Cynthia, look, I just wanted to check on Chris. | 辛西娅 我只是想看看克里斯怎么样了 |
[06:39] | How did you know where we were? | 你是怎么找到我们的 |
[06:41] | He posted it online. | 他在网上说了 |
[06:43] | Today’s kidney day. | 今天要做肾移植手术 |
[06:45] | I had no idea he was even getting a new kidney. | 我都不知道有人给他捐肾了 |
[06:47] | You need to leave, Ken… right now. | 肯 你得走了 马上走 |
[06:49] | Cynthia, I swear to God… | 辛西娅 我向上帝发誓 |
[06:51] | All right, now that’s enough. | 好了 现在不是吵的时候 |
[06:52] | – That’s enough. – I-I’m so sorry, sir, | – 别吵了 – 我很抱歉 先生 |
[06:54] | – why don’t you… – Hey! | – 要不你… – 喂 |
[06:56] | Chris is my son, too. | 克里斯也是我的儿子 |
[06:57] | Now, I let you do a lot of stuff without me. | 我先不计较你没经过我同意搞出这么多花样来 |
[06:59] | Let me?! | 不计较 |
[07:00] | He is my kid, too. I have a right to be here. | 他也是我儿子 我有权在这里 |
[07:03] | I just want to know he’s okay. | 我只是想知道他怎么样 |
[07:04] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[07:05] | Chris, buddy, talk to your old man here. | 克里斯 孩子 跟老爸我说说话吧 |
[07:07] | Dad, go. | 老爸 走吧 |
[07:10] | Get the hell out of here. | 给我滚出去 |
[07:12] | Okay, let’s go now. | 好吧 现在请你离开 |
[07:13] | This is my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[07:14] | – Get out! – Look, I understand… | – 滚出去 – 我能理解 |
[07:15] | – I have a right to be here. – Get out! | – 我有权留在这里 – 滚啊 |
[07:16] | You hear me? I have rights! | 你听不懂吗 我有权利 |
[07:17] | Hey, why don’t we sit down? | 我们要不要坐一会儿 |
[07:19] | Why’d you bring him here? | 你干嘛把他带过来 |
[07:21] | – I’m sor… – Why would you do that?! | – 我很抱… – 你干嘛带他过来啊 |
[07:25] | Cynthia, do you want to sit down? | 辛西娅 你要坐下歇会吗 |
[07:36] | Hey, big transplant today. | 嘿 今天有大移植手术哦 |
[07:38] | Don’t talk to me. I’m mad at you. | 别跟我说话 我现在很生气 |
[07:39] | Oh, God, did you go? | 我的天 你去了吗 |
[07:40] | Yes. Now I want to eat there every night. | 对啊 我现在每晚都想去那里吃饭 |
[07:42] | I told you. Did you have the steak things? | 我早跟你说过了 你有吃牛排之类的吗 |
[07:43] | I had two, and then the dessert tray came. | 我吃了两份 然后还上了甜品托盘 |
[07:48] | Uh, I’ll come look, but I think that you’re right | 我会过去看看的 不过我认为你的决定没错 |
[07:50] | to delay your patient’s ACL surgery until after she delivers. | 的确该在病人生产之后再做前交叉韧带手术 |
[07:52] | Thank you for the consult, Dr. Robbins. | 谢谢你过来会诊 罗宾斯医生 |
[07:57] | I do not know how you do it. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[07:58] | I don’t know how you can be polite to her. | 你竟然可以对她这么彬彬有礼 |
[08:00] | Oh, I know. She’s the worst. | 我知道 她是众矢之的 |
[08:01] | Yeah. I couldn’t do it, | 没错 就冲她那样 |
[08:03] | not after the way she screwed Webber over. | 跟韦博作对 我就做不到对她和颜悦色 |
[08:05] | Yeah, right. Got to go. | 对 没错 我得走了 |
[08:07] | All Minnick did was take a job she was offered. | 明尼克也只是接受了一份工作而已 |
[08:11] | No, she stole that job. | 不 那职位是她偷来的 |
[08:12] | But you’re rather familiar with the concept | 不过说到偷别人的职位 |
[08:14] | of job stealing, aren’t you? | 你可是行家啊 你说是吧 |
[08:16] | Uh, Kepner, are you up to speed | 卡普娜 你知道住院医生 |
[08:18] | on the big resident transplant? | 要做大移植手术吗 |
[08:19] | – Yes. Yes. – Good. | – 知道 – 很好 |
[08:20] | You are running the show. I have to leave. | 你来掌控大局 我要出去一下 |
[08:23] | Are you up for that? | 你准备好了吗 |
[08:24] | Yes. I… yes. | 当然 我 准备好了 |
[08:25] | Uh… uh, where are you going? | 那你要去哪 |
[08:27] | I thought you were running the show. | 我本来以为你要掌控大局的 |
[08:28] | Camp David for a summit meeting. | 去戴维营参加首脑会议 |
[08:31] | Wait, actual Camp David? | 等等 你真的是去戴维营吗 |
[08:34] | Well, she’s gone. | 好吧 她已经走了 |
[08:35] | Maybe you can steal her job, too. | 说不定你还可以偷走她的工作哦 |
[08:41] | You paged me for a temp pacemaker? | 你为了一个临时起搏器就呼我么 |
[08:43] | Yeah, she needs a permanent one, | 对 其实她需要一个永久起搏器 |
[08:44] | but can’t get consent, so… | 但是无法获得她的同意 所以就… |
[08:46] | Well, you need approval? You got it. | 那你是需要我批准么 我同意了 |
[08:49] | What is she, intoxicated or something? | 她什么情况 是喝醉酒了还是怎么了 |
[08:50] | Jane Doe, no I.D. She’s confused and disoriented | 无名氏 没有身份证件 精神错乱 |
[08:53] | to the time and place. | 不知道时间 也不知道自己在哪 |
[08:54] | Ma’am, can you tell me your name? | 女士 可以告诉我你的名字吗 |
[08:57] | No, no names. | 没有 没有名字 |
[08:59] | Names are for hats, not for cats. | 帽子才有名称 猫是没有的 |
[09:01] | You put the snake in the hat. | 你把蛇放进帽子里了 |
[09:03] | We did ask that. | 我们已经问过了 |
[09:06] | I’ll tell Grendel. Grendel has all the patterns. | 我要告诉格伦德尔 她有所有的图案 |
[09:09] | She sees the patterns. | 她能看见那些图案 |
[09:10] | She sees the patterns, I see the patterns. | 她看得见那些图案 我也看得见 |
[09:12] | – You don’t see the diagram… – Okay. | – 你是看不见那些图的 – 好了 |
[09:14] | …because I see the diagrams! | 因为我才能看得见 |
[09:15] | Okay, okay, ma’am. | 好了 冷静点 女士 |
[09:16] | You don’t know the diagrams. You don’t know the diagrams! | 你不知道那些图 你不知道 |
[09:18] | Okay, okay! | 好了 别激动 |
[09:18] | We’re gonna give you something to relax you, all right? | 我们要给你用些药物让你放松下来 可以吗 |
[09:21] | Two I.V. of lorazepam. | 静脉注射两单位劳拉西泮 |
[09:22] | – CBC, chem 1 – Okay. | – 做个全血细胞计数 1号化验 – 好了 |
[09:23] | and a tox screen, and call psych. | 还有毒理检验 然后呼叫精神科 |
[09:25] | So, how old is that pacemaker? | 天啊 这个起搏器用了多久了 |
[09:28] | That is the Ford Pinto of pacemakers. | 那都是弃用的老式起搏器了 |
[09:30] | Right. Okay, ma’am, we’re gonna take | 那好吧 女士 我们要把 |
[09:32] | that old pacemaker out and give you | 那个旧起搏器拿出来 然后给你装 |
[09:33] | a brand new, shiny one. | 一个全新又耐用的 |
[09:34] | How’s that sound? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:35] | Ahh… For the snakes? | 是为了那些蛇吗 |
[09:37] | It’s for the snakes. | 是为了那些蛇吧 |
[09:38] | – Yeah. – For the snakes. | – 没错 – 为了那些蛇 |
[09:41] | Your BP is through the roof. | 你现在的血压很高 |
[09:42] | We’ve got to get that down before surgery. | 我们必须在手术前让它降下来 |
[09:44] | We’re gonna give you a little something | 我们给你用些药 |
[09:45] | to calm you down, okay? | 让你镇静下来 行吗 |
[09:47] | He’s downstairs in the waiting area. | 他在楼下的候诊区 |
[09:49] | He’s asking for updates. | 他在问有没有新消息 |
[09:50] | You can’t make him leave? | 你不能让他走吗 |
[09:52] | I’m so sorry. He never mentioned | 我很抱歉 他没有跟我说过 |
[09:54] | that you were divorced or… | 你们离婚了还是… |
[09:55] | They’re not. | 他们没有离婚 |
[09:57] | They should be, but they’re not. | 他们应该离的 但还没有 |
[10:00] | I left with Chris almost a year ago. | 大概一年前 我就带着克里斯离开了 |
[10:04] | And you should have done it sooner. | 你早该这样做了 |
[10:07] | He hit her. | 他打她 |
[10:08] | – Chris! – What? | – 克里斯 – 什么 |
[10:09] | What? It’s why we left. | 怎么了 我们就是因为这事才走的 |
[10:12] | I didn’t have a job. | 我没有工作 |
[10:14] | Chris was sick all the time, | 而克里斯一直生着病 |
[10:16] | and I thought I could make it work. | 我以为我能撑下去 |
[10:19] | But the day that he went after Chris, | 但有一天 他甚至要打克里斯 |
[10:21] | we left that night, and now he’s showing up | 我们当晚就离开了 而他现在又这样突然出现 |
[10:25] | pretending that he cares, pretending that he is a father? | 假装他关心 假装他是一个父亲 |
[10:28] | Mom, it’s all right. | 妈妈 没事的 |
[10:30] | We’ll be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[10:31] | Okay, I just want you to focus | 好了 别想这些了 |
[10:33] | on why you are here today. | 专注于你今天要做的事 |
[10:35] | I can’t believe him. | 他太过分了 |
[10:38] | Today was supposed to be such a good day. | 今天应该是很美好的 |
[10:41] | And it is. It still is. | 现在仍然很好的 |
[10:45] | Think about Chris. | 想一想克里斯 |
[10:53] | – Hey. – Thank you. | – 嘿 – 谢谢 |
[11:03] | Hey, thank you. | 嘿 谢谢你 |
[11:04] | – Hey, Dr. Hunt. – Mm-hmm? | – 嘿 亨特医生 – 恩 |
[11:06] | Make that man leave. | 让那个男人离开 |
[11:11] | Did something happen? | 发生了什么事吗 |
[11:13] | Listen, do you need me to call security, | 听着 你需要我打电话给警卫 |
[11:15] | or… | 还是… |
[11:15] | I just… I need him to go away, please. | 我只是 我要他离开 行吗 |
[11:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:23] | Excuse me, sir, um, you’ve been asked | 打扰一下 先生 你必须要 |
[11:25] | to leave the premises, | 离开这个地方 |
[11:26] | so if you can follow me… | 麻烦你跟我来 |
[11:27] | I’m not bugging anyone, | 我又没打扰任何人 |
[11:28] | I’m not hurting anyone. | 我也没有伤害任何人 |
[11:29] | I have every right to be here. | 我有权呆在这 |
[11:30] | Sir, do you want me to call security? | 先生 你想让我打电话给警卫吗 |
[11:31] | – Because I need you to leave. – Oh! This again! | – 你现在必须离开 – 又这样 |
[11:33] | – You’re gonna threaten me with… – Sir, sir! | – 你是要威胁我吗… – 先生 先生 |
[11:34] | Do not touch me! | 别碰我 |
[11:35] | First scrubbed… | 我先刷完手 |
[11:37] | I make the first cut. | 第一刀归我划 |
[11:41] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:42] | What do you mean, am I okay? | 为什么这么问 |
[11:44] | The thing with the husband. Are you… | 丈夫这件事 你还… |
[11:46] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[11:51] | Let’s use the pelvic brim | 就把盆骨缘 |
[11:53] | as a landmark. | 当成地标吧 |
[11:55] | Dividing the ureter… | 分离输尿管… |
[11:57] | How we doing? | 情况如何 |
[11:58] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[11:59] | Cross, can you, uh, enlarge the incision? | 克罗斯 麻烦你把切口扩大些 |
[12:02] | Yep. Got it. | 好的 没问题 |
[12:18] | A whole, healthy kidney. | 一个完整 健康的肾脏 |
[12:19] | Nice work, guys… | 干得好 各位 |
[12:20] | like seasoned pros. | 就像经验丰富的老手 |
[12:22] | More like very good residents who are learning | 明明是正在学习高难度手术的 |
[12:24] | an advanced procedure | 出色住院医吧 |
[12:25] | and still needing help and guidance. | 还是需要有人帮助和引导 |
[12:29] | Which you are clearly giving them. | 看得出 你把他们教得很好 |
[12:30] | Nice work, Dr. Webber. | 干得好 韦伯医生 |
[12:37] | Good news… Warren and Cross have successfully removed | 好消息 沃伦和克罗斯成功移除了 |
[12:41] | their patient’s kidney, | 他们病人的肾 |
[12:42] | which will soon be your patient’s kidney. | 马上就归你们病人所有了 |
[12:44] | So, who wants to retri… | 好了 谁想要取… |
[12:45] | I’ll get… | 我去取… |
[12:46] | I’ll get the kidney. | 我去取这个肾 |
[12:47] | I have crossed the sterile field. | 我已经穿过了无菌区域 |
[12:49] | I’ll get the kidney. | 我来拿这个肾 |
[12:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:02] | The wires on the pacemaker’s stuck. | 起搏器上的线卡住了 |
[13:04] | DeLuca, laser. | 德鲁卡 给我激光刀 |
[13:06] | Can’t you just pull them out? | 不能直接扯出来吗 |
[13:07] | No. It’s scarred into her tissue. | 不能 疤痕已经深入周遭组织了 |
[13:10] | Why are we not better at taking care of the homeless? | 为什么我们总是照顾不好流浪者呢 |
[13:14] | Gotcha! | 取出来了 |
[13:15] | So, now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[13:16] | We hand her over to Social Services? | 我们把她交给社会福利局吗 |
[13:18] | How will they find out who she is? | 他们怎么知道她身份 |
[13:20] | Fingerprints, I imagine. | 也许会查指纹吧 |
[13:21] | – She doesn’t have a record. – I don’t know. | – 她没有登记过 – 说不定呢 |
[13:23] | Maybe dental records? | 或许会有牙科病历 |
[13:24] | She doesn’t have a home, you think she has a dentist? | 她连家都没有 怎么可能有牙医 |
[13:26] | I don’t know. They’ll figure it out. | 我不知道 他们会查出来的 |
[13:27] | Okay, but what if they don’t? | 好吧 但如果他们查不出呢 |
[13:29] | She didn’t just come from no where. | 她不可能天上掉下来的吧 |
[13:30] | Someone’s probably looking for her, right? | 也许有人在找她呢 对吧 |
[13:32] | Is she just gonna go back to the street? | 她会继续露宿街头吗 |
[13:37] | Nope. | 不 |
[13:38] | ‘Cause I just found out who she is. | 因为我知道她是谁了 |
[13:41] | Call the company, get them to trace the serial number. | 打电话给器械公司 让他们追踪序列号 |
[13:44] | That will tell us who you are, Ms. Doe. | 我们就能知道你的身份了 无名氏小姐 |
[13:49] | Warren and Cross did fine work with the renal vein graft. | 沃伦和克罗斯的肾静脉移植手术做得很好 |
[13:52] | It should be an easy anastomosis. | 吻合应该不难 |
[13:54] | Got it, sir. | 知道了 前辈 |
[13:56] | All right. Well, what’s next? | 好了 下一步做什么 |
[13:58] | Irrigating here… | 冲洗这里… |
[13:59] | Good hemostasis… | 止血止得不错… |
[14:00] | Should we close? | 我们该缝合了吗 |
[14:03] | Her systolic BP’s 200. | 她的收缩压为200 |
[14:04] | W-was it malignant hypertension? | 这是恶性高血压吗 |
[14:06] | No history of high blood pressure. | 没有高血压病史 |
[14:07] | Okay, well, you know what, stop. | 好 都停下来 |
[14:08] | Nobody move. | 任何人都不许动 |
[14:09] | Bolus of diltiazem, fast, | 用地尔硫卓丸剂 快 |
[14:11] | and let’s pull up an image now. | 把扫描图像调出来 |
[14:12] | Did we do something wrong? | 我们做错了什么吗 |
[14:14] | Uh, I-I can’t see. | 我看不清 |
[14:16] | Enlarge the image and show me the right kidney. | 放大图像 给我看看右肾 |
[14:19] | There. Behind the bowel. Damn it! | 在那 在肠后面 该死 |
[14:22] | The vessel’s prepped for anastomosis. | 血管准备好做吻合了 |
[14:24] | Pocket for implantation is ready. | 移植区域也准备好了 |
[14:29] | Go time. | 开始吧 |
[14:31] | Stop! | 停 |
[14:33] | Did you attach it? | 你们把肾脏移植上了没 |
[14:34] | – Geez. – Webber, what the hell? | – 天哪 – 韦伯 搞什么 |
[14:35] | – Did you attach the kidney? – No, no. | – 肾脏移植上了吗 – 没 没有 |
[14:36] | I’m… I’m holding it, I’m holding it. | 我拿着呢 在我手里呢 |
[14:37] | Put it back on ice. | 把它放回冰上 |
[14:38] | The mom’s remaining kidney thrombosed. | 母亲剩余的肾形成血栓了 |
[14:41] | It’s dead. | 它已经坏死了 |
[14:42] | We now have only one good kidney between them. | 他们之间 只有一颗可以用的肾了 |
[14:54] | Call UNOS. | 打给器官共享联络网络 |
[14:55] | Tell them you need Chris moved | 让他们把克里斯 |
[14:56] | to the top of the list. | 名单的顶部 |
[14:56] | We already told them | 我们已经告诉他们 |
[14:57] | he lost his last dialysis port. | 他的上个透析置管无法使用了 |
[14:59] | Tell him he’s on the table now with two residents | 就说他现在躺在手术台上 还有两个住院医 |
[15:00] | pouring saline down his open abdomen. | 在往他肚子里倒生理盐水 |
[15:02] | What kind of timeframe are we talking about? | 我们有多少时间 |
[15:04] | Not long. She’s in renal failure. | 不算长 她肾衰竭了 |
[15:05] | – What happened? – The donor’s remaining kidney | – 出什么事了 – 捐赠者剩余的肾 |
[15:07] | had a major stenosis. | 出现了严重肾动脉狭窄 |
[15:08] | And when we tried to open it up, | 当我们试图纠正的时候 |
[15:10] | the entire vessel dissected and clotted off. | 整条血管直接裂开 并且形成了血栓 |
[15:12] | So, where does this kidney go, | 那这颗肾何去何从啊 |
[15:13] | back to the mom or into the kid? | 回到母亲身上还是捐给孩子 |
[15:15] | Well, it was already in the kid’s O.R. | 它已经在孩子的手术室里了 |
[15:16] | What’s the legal on that? | 法律怎么规定的 |
[15:17] | The mom signed the paperwork. It’s past the red line. | 他母亲已经签了文件 事情都到这地步了 |
[15:19] | It belongs to the kid. | 肯定归孩子的 |
[15:20] | No, it doesn’t, not until it’s put into him. | 不 放入身体以后才算他的 |
[15:22] | It was about to go in. | 马上放进去了 |
[15:23] | So, there’s no formal protocol? | 这么说 没有正式规定咯 |
[15:24] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[15:25] | I mean, this is not a thing that happens. | 这不是常有的事 |
[15:28] | – This is… – This is a first. | – 这是… – 这是第一次 |
[15:29] | So, no rule book. | 那没法按规矩办事了 |
[15:30] | Where’s Bailey? | 贝利在哪 |
[15:31] | She left. She said she was going to Camp David. | 她走了 她说她要去戴维营 |
[15:33] | – What does that mean? – I don’t know. | – 那是什么意思 – 我不知道 |
[15:35] | She said she had a summit meeting. | 她说她要参加首脑会议 |
[15:37] | She said I’m in charge. | 她说交给我管事 |
[15:46] | Invite me inside for coffee. | 请我进去喝杯咖啡 |
[15:48] | For coffee? | 喝咖啡 |
[15:49] | We are going to sit down over a cup of coffee, | 我们坐一会儿 喝杯咖啡 |
[15:51] | and we are going to figure this out like smart women. | 拿出聪明女人的头脑 把事情解决 |
[15:54] | – Over coffee? – Over coffee. | – 喝着咖啡谈吗 – 没错 |
[15:56] | Do you have coffee? | 你有咖啡吗 |
[16:00] | I’m not leaving until you invite me in. | 你不请我进去我就不走了 |
[16:02] | Well, I don’t have milk. | 我家没牛奶 |
[16:04] | I don’t take milk. | 我喝咖啡不加奶 |
[16:10] | We give the boy his kidney, and then his mother’s | 如果把肾脏给孩子 那他妈妈 |
[16:12] | on dialysis, maybe for life. | 有可能得终生透析 |
[16:13] | Well, people are surviving for far longer. | 做着透析能活很长一段时间 |
[16:15] | They both have a chance. | 他们都有机会活下去 |
[16:15] | We just close up the kid, he’s screwed. | 如果直接把孩子缝合 那他可惨了 |
[16:17] | – He has no access… – And then we just close up | – 他没有静脉可做透析 – 但如果直接 |
[16:18] | the mom, and then we’ve given her a debilitating condition. | 把母亲缝合 那她就会患上严重疾病 |
[16:21] | We have to give it back to her. | 我们必须把肾还给她 |
[16:22] | The kid’s at a dead end. The mom is healthy. | 这孩子已经没得选了 母亲还很健康 |
[16:24] | She can go on dialysis until we find a donor. | 她可以一直做透析 直到找到肾源 |
[16:26] | But is that what she signed on for? | 但这是她想要的吗 |
[16:27] | She signed up to save her son’s life. | 她想要救她孩子的命 |
[16:28] | At the expense of her own? | 不惜牺牲自己的生命吗 |
[16:30] | She came in here perfectly healthy. | 她入院的时候可是很健康的 |
[16:31] | If you found the stenosis a minute later, | 如果你晚三分钟再发现动脉狭窄 |
[16:32] | we wouldn’t even be talking about this. | 我们就不会谈这事了 |
[16:34] | The kidney would already be in him. | 肾就移植给孩子了 |
[16:35] | Yeah, but it isn’t, and if we don’t put it | 话是这样说 但事已至此 而且如果我们 |
[16:37] | in someone soon, it’s gonna die an no one gets it, | 不赶紧移植肾脏 肾就会坏死 对谁都没好处 |
[16:40] | so who’s it going to? | 到底捐给谁 |
[16:41] | Why are you asking me? I’m not deciding. | 你为什么要问我 我又无权决定 |
[16:43] | Just answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[16:44] | Where do you think the kidney should go? | 你觉得肾该给谁 |
[16:46] | Out of my jurisdiction. | 我管不着 |
[16:47] | But in 5 years, in 10 years, it won’t be. | 但5年 或是10年后 这就得你管了 |
[16:49] | So what would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[16:51] | Look, if we can wake up the mom | 听着 如果我们能把妈妈叫醒 |
[16:52] | and ask what she wanted… | 然后问她想怎么样… |
[16:53] | We can’t. She would need to be awake long enough | 可是我们不能 她需要清醒足够久 |
[16:54] | to become competent. | 才有能力作出决定 |
[16:55] | The kidney would not last until then. | 而肾脏坚持不了那么久 |
[16:56] | I know, but if we could, | 我知道 但是如果我们可以做到 |
[16:58] | she’d say give it to her son. | 她肯定会说给她儿子的 |
[16:59] | Right? | 对吧 |
[17:01] | No doubt. Give it to the kid. | 毫无疑问 肯定会给小孩的 |
[17:03] | Any parent would say the same thing. | 任何一个父母都会这样做的 |
[17:06] | Sure, | 没错 |
[17:06] | any parent with two good kidneys. | 只要是有一对好肾的父母都会这么做 |
[17:07] | She’s only got one. | 但她只有一个 |
[17:08] | She might want to hang on to it. | 她或许还想要坚持一下 |
[17:09] | Yeah, if she’s a monster. | 是啊 如果她是个禽兽的话 |
[17:12] | I’d want to hang on to it. | 如果是我 我就会坚持一下 |
[17:13] | And that makes you a monster. | 那样做你就是禽兽了 |
[17:16] | You’re the monster. | 你才是禽兽呢 |
[17:20] | So, we give Chris the kidney, | 这么说 如果我们给了克里斯这个肾 |
[17:22] | and then the 16-year-old | 那这个16岁的小孩 |
[17:23] | has to take care of his mom | 就要照顾他的妈妈 |
[17:24] | or she dies, | 或者他的妈妈死了 |
[17:25] | and we’ve saved his life, | 然后我们虽然救了他的命 |
[17:26] | but left him an orphan. | 但也让他成为了孤儿 |
[17:28] | He wouldn’t be an orphan. | 他不会成为孤儿的 |
[17:30] | Yeah, he has a father. | 没错 他还有个父亲 |
[17:31] | A father who used to beat the crap out of his mom | 一个曾经暴打他母亲的父亲 |
[17:32] | and probably him. | 很可能也打过他 |
[17:34] | That’s who we’d be sending Chris to. | 我们就要把克里斯送到这样一个人身边 |
[17:36] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[17:37] | The company had her records right there. | 那个公司的确有她的记录 |
[17:38] | She was a minor at the time, so… | 她那时候还没成年 所以… |
[17:40] | Tell me her name again. | 她叫什么来着 |
[17:41] | The patient’s name is Claire Nolan. | 病人的名字叫克莱尔·诺兰 |
[17:42] | This is her mother. | 这位是她的母亲 |
[17:44] | Okay. Good work, DeLuca. | 好的 干得漂亮 德鲁卡 |
[17:45] | See? Problem solved. | 看到吗 问题解决了 |
[17:47] | You’re very impressed with yourself. | 你对你自己很满意 |
[17:48] | A little bit. | 是有点 |
[17:51] | Ms. Nolan. | 诺兰太太 |
[17:52] | Yes? Gwen. | 是我 格温·诺兰 |
[17:53] | The police said someone found my daughter. | 警察说有人找到了我女儿 |
[17:56] | Yes. We just have a few questions | 好的 在带你去见你女儿前 |
[17:58] | before we take you to her. | 我们想先问几个问题 |
[17:59] | Did you call Tim? | 你们叫蒂姆过来了吗 |
[18:01] | My ex-husband… Is he coming? | 我前夫 他过来了吗 |
[18:02] | He’s on his way. | 他在来的路上 |
[18:03] | Please. | 这边请 |
[18:06] | Did you daughter have a history of mental illness? | 你女儿有精神病史吗 |
[18:10] | No. That’s… | 没有 那是… |
[18:13] | Why does that matter? | 这有什么关系吗 |
[18:14] | Just prepare yourself… | 你需要做好准备… |
[18:15] | It’ll be a bit of a shock when you see her. | 你见到她时可能会被震惊到 |
[18:19] | Well, it’s already a shock. | 好吧 我已经被震惊了 |
[18:20] | It’s been 12 years. | 已经过了12年了 |
[18:22] | I never thought anyone would find her. | 我从没想过有人能找到她 |
[18:23] | Well, you may have a hard time understanding her. | 好吧 你可能会比较难理解她说的话 |
[18:29] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[18:30] | Well, her speech is… very disorganized. | 她说的话… 很混乱 |
[18:33] | She’s possibly delusional. | 她可能有妄想症 |
[18:35] | She’s alive? | 她还活着 |
[18:37] | Claire’s alive? | 克莱尔竟然还活着 |
[18:39] | Are you telling my daughter’s alive? | 你是说我女儿还活着 |
[18:46] | Did I say he’s 16? | 我有跟你说过他才16岁吗 |
[18:48] | I know it doesn’t change anything, | 我知道这没有影响 |
[18:50] | but he’s 16, | 但是他才16岁啊 |
[18:51] | and he is open on a table. | 而且他现在就躺在手术台上 |
[18:52] | Anything? | 有情况吗 |
[18:53] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[18:54] | I’ll try Seattle Pres again. | 我再联系西雅图长老会医院看看 |
[18:55] | This kid doesn’t have another option. | 这个小孩没有别的选择了 |
[18:57] | We just lost his donor kidney. | 我们刚刚失去了捐给他的肾 |
[18:58] | We need another one right now. | 现在需要另找一颗 |
[18:59] | What do you mean? | 你刚说什么 |
[19:02] | You talking about my son? | 你在说我儿子吗 |
[19:03] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[19:05] | You’re talking about Chris. | 你在说克里斯吗 |
[19:06] | You were told to leave. | 你已经被告知离开医院了 |
[19:08] | What happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[19:09] | What happened to Cynthia? What is it? | 辛西娅怎么了 发生了什么 |
[19:11] | I can’t discuss their conditions with you. | 我不能跟你讨论他们的病情 |
[19:13] | Don’t you tell me that. | 别跟我说那些有的没的 |
[19:14] | That was is son up there, | 那可是我儿子 |
[19:15] | and you have to tell me what is going on. | 你必须告诉我发生了什么 |
[19:20] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[19:24] | Kepner, we need an answer. | 卡普娜 我们需要一个答案 |
[19:26] | I know! | 我知道了 |
[19:28] | Dr. Webber, prep the mother for dialysis. | 韦博医生 准备给妈妈做透析 |
[19:30] | I will call UNOS myself. | 我会亲自联系器官共享联合网络的 |
[19:32] | Karev, start the anastomosis on the boy. | 克莱夫 准备给那个男孩做吻合术 |
[19:34] | Wait! Stop. | 等等 先别急 |
[19:36] | We might have another option, but… | 我们可能还有另一种选择 但是… |
[19:40] | But? | 但是什么 |
[19:43] | Wilson. | 威尔森 |
[19:44] | Jo, what is it? | 乔 另一种选择是什么 |
[19:46] | The husband. | 是那个丈夫 |
[19:47] | The son of a bitch wants to give his kidney, | 那个混蛋想要捐出他的肾 |
[19:49] | but we can’t do that, right? | 但是我们不能那样做 对吧 |
[19:53] | Right? | 对的吧 |
[20:02] | So, people are really embracing this new method of teaching. | 所以大家都挺欢迎这种新的教学方式的 |
[20:04] | Some say it’s actually fun. | 有些人说这种方式其实挺有趣的 |
[20:06] | Today you would have been performing | 今天你本来能做手术的 |
[20:08] | a mother-to-son kidney transplant. | 一台母子肾脏移植手术 |
[20:10] | You don’t have to sell me on the method, Bailey. | 你不需要向我夸耀新的教学方式 贝利 |
[20:13] | People like it. I get it. | 大家喜欢它 我知道了 |
[20:14] | Good. Then we can stop | 很好 既然如此 |
[20:16] | all of this stubbornness and the insubordination. | 那就别再固执地反抗了 |
[20:19] | It’s not insubordination. | 我并没有反抗 |
[20:21] | Well, it’s not cooperation. | 好吧 但你也绝不算合作 |
[20:22] | Look, I made you my Chief of General | 听着 我让你做我的普外科主任 |
[20:25] | because I wanted you to be my right hand. | 是因为我想让你成为我的左膀右臂 |
[20:27] | So, you want a Yes Man? | 这么说 你需要一个一味顺从的人 |
[20:28] | No. | 不 |
[20:30] | I want someone who will lead with me | 我要一个能和我共同领导的人 |
[20:32] | but follow when I lead. | 一个会遵循我领导的人 |
[20:35] | Even if I think you’re leading the wrong way? | 哪怕我不同意你的方向 我也要遵从吗 |
[20:37] | I shouldn’t speak up | 我认为你做了错误决定的时候 |
[20:39] | when I think you’re making a misstep? | 我不应该说出来吗 |
[20:40] | You don’t want that in a right hand? | 你不希望你的左膀右臂能直言不讳吗 |
[20:42] | I’m not making a misstep. | 我的决定没有错 |
[20:43] | I disagree, | 我不同意 |
[20:44] | but you don’t want to hear a dissenting opinion. | 但你不想听见异议 |
[20:46] | Well, you never offered me your opinion. | 你压根没给我说你的建议 |
[20:48] | You just shut Minnick out. | 你直接把明尼克赶了出去 |
[20:49] | I didn’t have time to offer you an opinion. | 因为我来不及提出我的建议 |
[20:51] | You just showed Richard the door. | 你直接把理查德踢下台 |
[20:53] | How could you do that? | 你怎么可以这么做 |
[20:54] | I didn’t want to do that. | 我不想那样的 |
[20:56] | I… | 我… |
[20:57] | I wanted him to stay right where he was. | 我也想让他留下来 |
[21:00] | I wanted Minnick to add value, | 我想让明尼克和他并驾齐驱 |
[21:02] | but she wouldn’t work with him. | 是她想自己单干 |
[21:04] | So, you sided with Minnick | 所以呢 你站在明尼克的一边 |
[21:06] | and tossed Richard aside? | 背弃了理查德 |
[21:07] | No. | 不是这样的 |
[21:08] | Look, I had a choice to make, Grey, | 听着 格蕾 我需要做个决定 |
[21:11] | and I didn’t want to make it, because, yes, | 但我不想做 因为 |
[21:13] | Dr. Webber built this place. | 的确是韦博医生一手创造了这个地方 |
[21:15] | But I have to keep building it. | 但我接过这个担子 要继续把这里发展壮大 |
[21:17] | So I do that by asking myself 100 times a day | 所以我每天问自己无数次 |
[21:20] | “What would Richard Webber do?” | “理查德·韦博会怎么做” |
[21:22] | But how did Eliza Minnick | 伊丽莎·明尼克为什么会 |
[21:24] | win you over so quickly? | 这么快就赢得了你的心 |
[21:28] | When I saw this program, this better way of teaching, | 我看到了项目的缺陷 看到了更好的教学方法 |
[21:32] | I asked myself again, | 我再一次问我自己 |
[21:33] | “What would Richard Webber do?” | “理查德·韦博会怎么做” |
[21:36] | And he would have embraced this, Grey, you know it. | 格蕾 他会欣然接受的 你也知道 |
[21:39] | The answer was so clear. | 答案很明显 |
[21:41] | I couldn’t ignore that choice. | 我无法忽视这个选择 |
[21:43] | But you made the wrong choice. | 可你就是做错了 |
[21:45] | Look, you can serve under Chief Webber if you want to, | 若你愿意 你还是可以跟着韦博主任 |
[21:48] | but that doesn’t change the fact that he is not your chief. | 但无论如何 他都不是你的外科主任 |
[21:52] | I am. | 我才是 |
[21:53] | And as your chief… | 作为你的主任 |
[21:55] | I am ready to lift the suspension | 只要你觉得可以回来工作了 |
[21:58] | if you feel you can come back. | 我就可以解除你的停职 |
[22:03] | I want to. | 我想回来 |
[22:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:05] | But I can’t. | 但我不能这么做 |
[22:08] | Not until he does. | 除非他复职 |
[22:10] | Okay, there’s a difference | 格蕾 |
[22:11] | between loyalty and stubbornness, Grey. | 忠诚和固执是有区别的 |
[22:14] | I do not want to be reinstated | 我不想复职 |
[22:16] | unless Richard Webber is as Residency Director. | 除非理查德·韦博做回住院医师主管 |
[22:20] | Minnick goes. | 让明尼克离开 |
[22:24] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[22:33] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这么做 |
[22:34] | We can’t put his kidney inside her son. | 不能把他的肾给他儿子 |
[22:36] | If his tests show he’s a match, we’re absolutely doing it. | 如果配型成功 我们必须这么做 |
[22:39] | But it’s wrong. His wife would never agree to this. | 这样是不对的 他妻子从未同意 |
[22:41] | She would never accept this. | 她决不会同意这么做 |
[22:42] | To save herself and her son? | 这是为了救他们母子啊 |
[22:44] | She wouldn’t say no out of spite. | 她不会为了泄愤而搭上自己性命 |
[22:46] | She might like any other option, though. | 但她也会希望有别的选择 |
[22:47] | Yeah, well, I don’t see any other option. | 除此之外哪有别的选择 |
[22:49] | He’s right here. | 他就在这里 |
[22:50] | And our obligation is to our patients. | 我们对病人有义务 |
[22:51] | But what about her? | 那她怎么办 |
[22:52] | No one should get to make this decision for her. | 没人可以替她做决定 |
[22:55] | Our patients are still stable. | 病人情况稳定 |
[22:57] | Uh, what about the residents? | 住院医生情况如何 |
[22:58] | Fairly stable. Is he a go? | 还算镇定 他合适吗 |
[23:00] | – Yeah, it looks like… – No! | – 似乎可以… – 不可以 |
[23:00] | We can’t! We can’t do this. | 我们不能这么做 |
[23:02] | Wilson, we have no other choice. | 威尔森 我们别无选择 |
[23:04] | Don’t say that. You don’t get how she will feel | 别这么说 你根本不知道她会作何感受 |
[23:06] | to wake up and find out that he controlled this, | 等她一觉醒来 发现局势由他掌控 |
[23:08] | that he made a decision while she was asleep. | 在她被麻醉时 他做了决定 |
[23:10] | He decided to get into her life. | 他决定参与她的生活 |
[23:12] | She had no say, no control, | 她没有说话权 没有控制权 |
[23:14] | no choice, nothing. | 没有选择 什么都没有 |
[23:15] | He can’t do that. He can’t. | 他不能这么做 绝不 |
[23:19] | We have to try something new. We have to find… | 我们必须再想别的办法 再找… |
[23:20] | There’s no time. | 没有时间了 |
[23:22] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[23:23] | If his tests come back and he’s a match, | 要是他的检查结果表示配型成功 |
[23:25] | we’re doing this. | 我们就要做手术 |
[23:31] | Do you want to go in? | 你想进去吗 |
[23:37] | She was in college at U-Dub. | 她在华盛顿大学读书 |
[23:41] | It’d had been a couple weeks, | 后来 我们和她失去联络了 |
[23:42] | and we hadn’t heard from her. | 好几周 |
[23:44] | They found the door to her apartment wide open. | 她公寓大门敞开 |
[23:47] | It looked like an abduction. | 我以为她被绑架了 |
[23:49] | There were press conferences. | 我们还召开了记者招待会 |
[23:52] | We walked through the forest with flashlights. | 我们艰难的寻找她 |
[23:56] | It was all we thought about for years. | 这么多年来我们一直坚持着 |
[23:59] | ♪ Down from above ♪ | ♪ 从下往上 ♪ |
[24:01] | It ended our marriage. | 我们的婚姻因此破裂 |
[24:04] | It ended our lives. | 生活也支离破碎 |
[24:06] | ♪ They don’t know ♪ | ♪ 他们并不知道 ♪ |
[24:12] | Well, it’s early for me to make a definitive diagnosis, | 现在想确诊还为时过早 |
[24:15] | but I suspect you’re right. | 但我想你们是对的 |
[24:17] | Claire suffers from schizophrenia. | 克莱尔患有精神分裂症 |
[24:19] | Gwen, how old did you say she was when she disappeared? | 格温 她失踪的时候多大了 |
[24:21] | 20. | 20岁 |
[24:23] | That fits, I’m afraid. | 恐怕就是了 |
[24:25] | Late teens, early 20s is | 18,9岁 或是20出头 |
[24:26] | when it starts manifesting. | 正是这种病开始显露的年纪 |
[24:28] | It’s possible it got so bad | 病情非常严重 甚至于 |
[24:29] | that she just left everything behind. | 她也许什么都不记得了 |
[24:33] | Do you want to go in, let her know that you’re here? | 你想进去么 让她知道你在这儿 |
[24:36] | ♪ When there’s nothing ♪ | ♪ 什么都没留下 ♪ |
[24:37] | ♪ left to prove ♪ | ♪ 无法证明 ♪ |
[24:38] | ♪ You won’t let me down ♪ | ♪ 你从不让我失望 ♪ |
[24:41] | Why don’t you sit for a minute? | 要不先坐一会儿吧 |
[24:42] | ♪ I won’t let you down ♪ | ♪ 我不会让你失望 ♪ |
[24:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:49] | ♪ People always say ♪ | ♪人们总是说 ♪ |
[24:50] | We had a funeral. | 我们举办过葬礼 |
[24:53] | Everyone came to the funeral. | 所有人都来参加了 |
[24:57] | She has a grave stone. | 甚至还立了墓碑 |
[25:00] | ♪ Past behind ♪ | ♪ 放下过去 ♪ |
[25:06] | ♪ It’s easier to say ♪ | ♪ 更易说出口 ♪ |
[25:10] | ♪ When you’re on the other side ♪ | ♪ 当你到达另一端 ♪ |
[25:14] | Kepner told me what’s going on. | 卡普娜告诉我事情经过了 |
[25:17] | You were supposed to get him to leave. | 你应该叫他离开的 |
[25:21] | I thought he did. | 我以为他已经走了 |
[25:23] | But now I’m glad I didn’t. | 但现在我很庆幸他没走 |
[25:27] | His son’s gonna die unless he gets a kidney. | 如果没有肾 他的儿子会死 |
[25:31] | I’m not excusing what he did, I’m not. | 我不是在为他做过的事找借口 |
[25:33] | But maybe… maybe this is his way of coming out of it, | 但也许… 也许这是他改过自新的方式 |
[25:36] | of being a better person. | 也许他想变得更好 |
[25:40] | Maybe he’s sorry. | 也许他也很后悔 |
[25:42] | Maybe he’s changed. | 也许他已经改过自新 |
[25:46] | ♪ There’s nothing left to say ♪ | ♪ 无法开口 ♪ |
[25:48] | ♪ Nothing left to prove ♪ | ♪ 无法证明 ♪ |
[25:50] | ♪ You won’t let me down ♪ | ♪ 你从不让我失望 ♪ |
[25:52] | The dad’s a match. | 父亲配型成功了 |
[25:54] | You don’t need to be involved. | 你可以不参加手术 |
[25:56] | You can sit this one out. | 你可以置之不理 |
[25:59] | No. I’m not gonna sit it out. | 不 我不能置身事外 |
[26:25] | You just got to let it go, okay, Jo? | 乔 你要学会放手 知道吗 |
[26:30] | I know. | 我明白 |
[26:31] | Don’t… Jo! | 乔 别… |
[26:33] | Wait. Hold on. | 等一等 |
[26:41] | You’re not the hero here. | 你虽身处此地 但你并非英雄 |
[26:44] | You don’t get to take this as a win. | 你不能觉得你赢了 |
[26:47] | This is the least that you can do, | 这完全是你欠他们的 |
[26:50] | the very least. | 是你分内之事 |
[26:53] | I’m doing the right thing. | 我只想做对的事 |
[26:55] | I don’t think so. | 我不相信 |
[26:56] | I think you want an excuse | 我觉得你只是想找个契机 |
[26:57] | to worm your way back into their lives. | 重新回到他们的生活 |
[27:01] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[27:03] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[27:05] | I can’t take back the stuff that I’ve done. | 我无法收回以前的过错 |
[27:09] | But I can do this. | 但是 我现在多少能弥补一些 |
[27:14] | I just want to do something good. | 我只是想要做些好事 |
[27:18] | If you really want to do good, never tell them about this. | 如果你真想做好事 那就永远别让他们知道 |
[27:21] | You do it anonymously and walk away. | 隐姓埋名 悄然离去 |
[27:24] | They never have to know it was your kidney, | 他们永远不会知道这是你的肾脏 |
[27:26] | and they never have to see you again. | 也不会再见到你 |
[27:47] | Oh, my God, he’s an abusive husband? | 我的天啊 他竟然虐待他的妻子 |
[27:50] | Yes. So now he’s their only hope. | 没错 所以现在他是他们唯一的希望 |
[27:52] | The kid is getting his dad’s sleazeball kidney. | 孩子正在移植他那混蛋父亲的肾脏 |
[27:54] | Well, you’re doing the right thing. | 你做的是对的 |
[27:56] | It feels gross. | 真恶心 |
[27:57] | Yeah, but the choice that keeps everyone alive | 是的 但只要能让大家都活下来 |
[27:58] | is the right one. | 那就是个正确的选择 |
[28:00] | That is wise. | 明智的选择 |
[28:01] | I am wise. | 我是明智的 |
[28:04] | And you’re pretty rude, actually… | 你真的很粗鲁 实际上 |
[28:06] | rude and obstructive, and I am fed up with it. | 不仅粗鲁而且百般刁难 我可受够了 |
[28:08] | This is so fun. | 真有趣 |
[28:16] | That woman is a menace. | 这女人就是个祸水 |
[28:19] | And what I hate is her smugness. | 我真讨厌她沾沾自喜的样子 |
[28:21] | She doesn’t have the experience to be that smug. | 她根本就没什么本事 |
[28:24] | And she hides her totally disrespect | 她雀跃开朗的外表下 |
[28:26] | under this bunch of perky. | 隐藏对人无礼的态度 |
[28:29] | Yeah, she’s confident. | 没错 她很自信 |
[28:30] | She’s overconfident. | 那是过度自信 |
[28:32] | She’s a menace. | 她就是个祸水 |
[28:34] | God, yes. | 天啊 没错 |
[28:47] | Gwen, your ex-husband is here. | 格温 你前夫来了 |
[28:50] | They found her. | 他们找到她了 |
[28:51] | Gwen, they said she’s alive? | 格温 他们说她还活着 |
[28:53] | She is, but, Tim… | 她 但是 蒂姆 |
[28:54] | I can’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[28:56] | I can’t believe she’s alive! | 我不敢相信她还活着 |
[28:57] | Tim, she might not know who we are. | 蒂姆 她也许不认得我们是谁 |
[29:01] | We’re not sure. It’s unclear as to what | 我们不确定 还不清楚 |
[29:03] | she’s responding to in the real world | 她对真实世界的反应 |
[29:05] | and what’s just happening inside her. | 以及内心和精神世界的变化 |
[29:06] | She might. | 说不定呢 |
[29:08] | We’re her parents. She might. | 我们是她的父母 她也许会记得呢 |
[29:12] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[29:20] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[29:21] | Claire, it’s Dr. Pierce. | 克莱尔 他是皮尔斯医生 |
[29:23] | Pierce? | 皮尔斯 |
[29:24] | Pierce. Pierce. | 皮尔斯 皮尔斯 |
[29:26] | Needles pierce. | 针扎到我了 |
[29:27] | There’s blood in my arms. | 我的胳膊流血了 |
[29:29] | And sna… Snakes… | 还有 蛇 |
[29:31] | I can see them. | 我可以看到它们 |
[29:32] | Y-You can’t… You c… You had it. | 你… 你不能 你抓到了 |
[29:35] | – Claire? – There’s snakes in my… | – 克莱尔 – 蛇在我的 |
[29:38] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[29:43] | No. No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[29:46] | – No!! – I need five of Haldol! | – 不 – 我需要5单位氟哌啶醇 |
[29:47] | It’s Mom. | 是妈妈 |
[29:49] | – It’s Mom and Dad. – You can’t have | – 是爸爸妈妈啊 – 你不能从我的胳膊 |
[29:50] | the blood in my arms! | 取走我的血 |
[29:52] | You can’t have it! | 你不能 |
[29:53] | Okay, let’s… let’s just give her some space. | 好吧 多给她点空间 |
[29:55] | You can’t have it. | 不行 |
[29:57] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[30:00] | Okay, Claire. Okay. | 好了 克莱尔 |
[30:01] | It’s okay. She’s gonna be all right. | 没事的 她会没事的 |
[30:10] | Ready for anastomosis. Dr. Karev? | 准备好做吻合了 克莱夫医生 |
[30:14] | Nice jobs, Edwards. | 干得好 爱德华兹 |
[30:16] | I’m here if you need me. | 需要帮助的话就叫我 |
[30:37] | Well, this looks like | 哎哟 看起来 |
[30:39] | the residents pulled it off without a hitch. | 住院医师们轻轻松松就完成了啊 |
[30:41] | You missed a few hitches. | 遇到困难的时候你又没在 |
[30:44] | I went and talked to Grey. | 我和格蕾谈过了 |
[30:46] | Yeah? She coming back? | 是吗 她要回来吗 |
[30:48] | No, she is not. | 不 她不回来 |
[30:51] | Bailey, you… You are ridiculous. | 贝利 你 你真荒唐 |
[30:54] | You’re not just costing Meredith time and money, | 你不止浪费梅瑞狄斯的时间 损害她的利益 |
[30:56] | you’re costing yourself and the hospital. | 你还损害了自己和医院的利益 |
[30:58] | Oh, no, not me. You are. | 不 不是我 是你 |
[31:00] | She chose you. | 她选择了你 |
[31:17] | So, I’m gonna start her with a gradually increasing dose | 好了 我会逐渐加大给她 |
[31:20] | of Haloperidol. | 氟哌啶醇的量 |
[31:21] | After she stabilizes, there’s newer medications we can try. | 等到她稳定下来 我们可以尝试新的药 |
[31:25] | Hopefully that’ll stop the disorganized thoughts | 希望用药之后她就不会乱想了 |
[31:29] | and help her communicate… | 也许能恢复交流能力 |
[31:30] | Well, will she know us? | 她能认得我们吗 |
[31:32] | What if she doesn’t? What do we do? | 如果她做不到呢 我们该怎么办 |
[31:34] | After she’s released and stable, it’ll be up to her. | 等到她恢复稳定下来 这就要取决于她了 |
[31:37] | Sometimes people don’t like the way the meds feel, | 有时候病人并不喜欢用药后的感觉 |
[31:39] | so they go off and end up back where they were. | 于是就会停药 回到原来的状态 |
[31:43] | We just don’t know. | 一切亦未可知 |
[31:44] | I’ll make sure your family is given information | 我会告诉你们关于互助机构 |
[31:47] | about services and permanent supportive housing programs. | 以及精神病人终身疗养院的信息 |
[31:50] | Y-You can go back in | 你可以进去 |
[31:52] | and… and sit with her until she wakes up. | 陪着她 直到她醒来 |
[31:56] | We’ll wait, if that’s all right. | 我们就在这等吧 如果可以的话 |
[31:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:03] | We’ll, uh, come back and check in. | 我们过会儿会回来检查 |
[32:08] | I just… | 我只是 |
[32:10] | Schizophrenia’s a difficult disease, | 精神分裂虽说很难应付 |
[32:12] | but with treatment, it can be helped. | 但是配合治疗就会有所缓解 |
[32:15] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[32:16] | Well, I just don’t get it. | 好吧 我只是不明白 |
[32:18] | I… I would just be happy she’s alive. | 只要她活着我就很开心了 |
[32:21] | How is this not a happy ending? | 这怎么不是一个圆满的结局呢 |
[32:24] | You’re right. You don’t get it. | 你说得对 你不明白 |
[32:27] | Oh, I want to. | 好吧 我也想明白 |
[32:31] | They gave up on her. | 他们放弃了她 |
[32:33] | They just buried an empty box in the ground and moved on, | 他们埋了个空骨灰盒 就此放下过往 |
[32:37] | had lattes, saw movies. | 喝着拿铁 看着电影 |
[32:38] | They just lived their lives, and all the while, | 他们自过自的生活 自始至终 |
[32:40] | their daughter was out there walking around in the rain, | 他们的女儿独自一人 在风雨中穿梭 |
[32:42] | in pain and alone. | 承受一切 |
[32:44] | And they will never forgive themselves for that. | 他们永远都不会原谅自己的所作所为 |
[32:50] | And they shouldn’t. | 他们也不该原谅自己 |
[33:03] | – Hey! – Hey. You busy? | – 嗨 – 嗨 你忙吗 |
[33:04] | Yes, I was just about to paint a wall and watch it dry. | 对啊 我正打算漆墙然后看着它干 |
[33:09] | Well, Karev and I talked the “surgeons of tomorrow” | 今天我和克莱夫 教着 “未来的外科医生” |
[33:12] | through a kidney transplant today. | 完成了一场肾移植 |
[33:16] | And? | 然后呢 |
[33:17] | And you being here instead of there is a waste. | 你在这里就是种浪费 |
[33:21] | I mean, also, it’s your choice. | 虽然这是你的选择 |
[33:23] | It’s also stubborn. | 但你也十分固执 |
[33:26] | Bailey spoke to you? | 贝利和你谈过了 |
[33:27] | She did. | 是的 |
[33:28] | Meredith, go back. | 梅瑞狄斯 回来吧 |
[33:30] | Don’t waste another day, not for me. | 不要再为了我虚度光阴 |
[33:33] | I want to, but every time I try, I keep hearing | 我也想 但是每次我想回去时 都能听到 |
[33:36] | my mother’s voice saying “Meredith, it’s Richard.” | 我妈在我耳边说 “梅瑞狄斯 这是理查德啊” |
[33:42] | Well, that’s very nice, but we both know | 谢谢你 但是你我也都知道 |
[33:45] | that your mother would never put me before her career. | 你母亲绝不会把我看得比她的事业还重要 |
[33:50] | True. | 没错 |
[33:52] | But I’m supposed to do better than her. | 但我应该要青出于蓝 |
[33:55] | Isn’t that the point, be better? | 难道我不该做个比她更好的人吗 |
[33:57] | I can’t be like her. | 我不能像她一样 |
[34:03] | Go get your job. | 快回去工作吧 |
[34:10] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[34:32] | Dr. Bailey, please. | 你好 我找贝利医生 |
[35:04] | My transplant was a success. | 我的移植手术很成功 |
[35:06] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢关心 |
[35:07] | You mean Minnick’s transplant? | 是明尼克的移植手术吧 |
[35:09] | Yeah, Minnick’s transplant. | 对啊 明尼克的移植手术 |
[35:12] | Never seen residents learn the way that they did today. | 住院医们用一种从未所见的方式学习 |
[35:15] | It was inspiring. | 很振奋人心 |
[35:34] | Oh, hey. I was just texting you. | 嘿 我正给你发短信呢 |
[35:36] | It’s not fun. | 这一点都不好玩 |
[35:37] | You know, this is… It’s not fun. | 这真的不好玩 |
[35:39] | I’m sorry. I don’t understand. | 抱歉 我没听懂 |
[35:40] | I don’t like pretending not to like you, | 我不喜欢假装讨厌你 |
[35:41] | and I don’t like listening to the awful things | 更不喜欢听着别人 |
[35:43] | that people have to say about you… | 说你坏话 |
[35:44] | What do they say? | 他们怎么说的 |
[35:45] | …because I know that you’re not awful. | 因为我知道你不如他们口中那般糟糕 |
[35:47] | And they should know. They should know that. | 他们也该知道你的好 |
[35:48] | – Arizona… – Because you’re nice, | – 亚利桑那 – 你是个好人 |
[35:50] | and you’re smart, and you’re funny, and you care. | 你聪明又幽默 而且你很在乎别人 |
[35:52] | You care about the students maybe even more than I do. | 你甚至比我都还在意那些学生 |
[35:55] | And you have this brilliant way of making your victories | 而且你总是把自己的胜利 |
[35:57] | their victories, and you’re good for this place, | 算在别人的头上 你很适合这里 |
[35:59] | and you’re good for them, and they should know that. | 他们应该庆幸有你在 他们应该知道 |
[36:01] | – Arizona, stop. – I just think it’s not… | – 亚利桑那 别说了 – 我只是觉得 |
[36:02] | I need you to stop… | 我要你别说了 |
[36:04] | so I can kiss you. | 这样我才能亲你 |
[36:06] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[36:26] | Claire, how are you feeling? | 克莱尔 你感觉怎么样 |
[36:30] | I’m just gonna check your bandage, okay? | 我要检查一下你的绷带 可以吗 |
[36:32] | I… I wasn’t… Uh, I wasn’t gonna put in… | 我 我没有 我当时没想要 |
[36:36] | in the order. | 排队 |
[36:37] | They switch you on, and they, uh, switch you off, | 他们打开了 又关上了 |
[36:41] | and they’ve got di… diagrams a… and conditions, and… | 他们还有图表 上面还有各种条件 |
[36:48] | Claire, we’re monitoring your pacemaker… | 克莱尔 我们在观察你的起搏器 |
[36:52] | …and it’s working beautifully. | 它运作得很正常 |
[36:54] | And we’ve put you on a… some medication | 我们之前还给你用了些药 |
[36:56] | to calm you down. It might make you feel a little groggy. | 来让你平静下来 你可能会感觉有点无力 |
[36:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:00] | I… You can’t… | 我 你不能 |
[37:01] | You… You can’t feel… | 你不能感觉到 |
[37:02] | You can’t feel the snakes in the hat. | 你感觉不到帽子里的蛇 |
[37:05] | Nobody can feel the snakes. | 没人能感觉到蛇的存在 |
[37:12] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 你来了 |
[37:13] | ♪ Don’t play games ♪ | ♪ 莫嬉戏 ♪ |
[37:17] | ♪ Don’t give my love away ♪ | ♪ 莫弃吾爱 ♪ |
[37:20] | Hi, sweetie. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[37:22] | Hi, Claire-Bear. | 你好 小克莱熊 |
[37:26] | ♪ Don’t make me ♪ | ♪ 莫逼我 ♪ |
[37:27] | Can we sit with you? | 我们能坐这儿陪你吗 |
[37:31] | Y-You can… You can sit. | 你们坐吧 |
[37:33] | ♪ You made me believe ♪ | ♪ 尔使吾信 ♪ |
[37:36] | ♪ Something was wrong in me ♪ | ♪ 弊在吾身 ♪ |
[37:40] | Y-You can sit, but y-you can’t tell… | 你能坐下 但你不能说 |
[37:45] | ♪ Make their love suffer ♪ | ♪ 苦其爱意 ♪ |
[37:47] | …I can tell. | 我知道 |
[37:48] | Uh, they crisscross, the… | 他们在画十字 |
[37:51] | The snakes are in the cart. | 蛇正处于困境 |
[37:55] | ♪ Was it all in my head? ♪ | ♪ 全在脑海萦绕 ♪ |
[37:57] | They told me… | 他们告诉我 |
[37:59] | ♪ Was it all in my head? ♪ | ♪全在脑海萦绕 ♪ |
[38:05] | So, I… I still have a kidney? | 这么说 我的肾还在 |
[38:12] | And Chris… He also h… has a kidney? | 克里斯也被移植了新肾吗 |
[38:17] | Yes. Chris received a different kidney. | 没错 克里斯他另外移植了个肾 |
[38:20] | A perfect, healthy living-donor kidney. | 那颗肾脏非常健康 |
[38:23] | But… how? | 但怎么来的呢 |
[38:26] | From… from who? | 是谁捐赠的 |
[38:34] | It was an anonymous directed donation. | 是一位匿名捐赠者 |
[38:37] | It’s a perfect match, and Chris is responding really well. | 这颗肾脏跟克里斯完全匹配 也没有出现排斥 |
[38:42] | I can’t believe it… | 我简直不敢相信 |
[38:44] | That people are… are that good… | 人们可以那么善良 |
[38:48] | That they can be so good. | 这么善良 |
[38:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:55] | Well, it looks like she’s responding to meds. | 看起来药物开始起作用了 |
[38:58] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[39:00] | The family has you to thank. For that pacemaker idea. | 他们真该谢谢你 若非你想到起搏器序列号 |
[39:04] | Oh, you would have thought of that. | 你也能想到的 |
[39:08] | Yep, looks like they’re getting their little girl back. | 看起来他们找回了他们的宝贝闺女 |
[39:16] | Are you…? | 你在… |
[39:19] | Do you want to talk? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[39:23] | Oh, no. I’m… I’m great… | 不用了 我很好 |
[39:24] | Just, um… | 只是 |
[39:27] | Happy ending, right? | 皆大欢喜 不是吗 |
[39:31] | Night. | 晚安 |
[39:38] | Hey, Wilson. | 嘿 威尔森 |
[39:40] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[39:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:46] | ♪ A note you wrote upon the shelf ♪ | ♪ 书架上你写的便条 ♪ |
[39:50] | Do you need me to do anything, or…? | 需要我帮忙吗 还是 |
[39:55] | ♪ I couldn’t give you anymore ♪ | ♪我不能予你更多 ♪ |
[40:03] | I don’t do reunions, | 我从不搞同学聚会 |
[40:04] | but I can see why people do. | 但我懂为什么大家都喜欢同学聚会 |
[40:06] | ♪ Crawling back again ♪ | ♪ 再次匍匐回首 ♪ |
[40:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:12] | ♪ And all my sisters are gone ♪ | ♪ 所有姐妹皆已不见 ♪ |
[40:17] | They can make you feel like you haven’t felt in a long time. | 他们能让你找回当初的感觉 |
[40:26] | ♪ I’m sorry that I let you go ♪ | ♪ 遗憾当初放手 ♪ |
[40:29] | It’s comfy, it’s familiar, it’s kind of like coming home. | 那种舒服而熟悉的慰藉 仿佛回到家乡 |
[40:34] | ♪ I’m sorry that the feeling shows ♪ | ♪ 遗憾回忆乍现 ♪ |
[40:38] | ♪ But I just wasn’t there ♪ | ♪ 我却不在那处 ♪ |
[40:42] | ♪ I’m reminded of the fool I was ♪ | ♪ 惊觉我是傻瓜 ♪ |
[40:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:49] | Nathan was so sad today. | 纳森今天很难过 |
[40:52] | We had this patient who turned up | 我们这个病人是 |
[40:53] | after being missing for years. | 失踪多年后被找到的 |
[40:56] | And we called her family. | 我们联系了她的家人 |
[41:00] | I think it brought up a lot of feelings about his fiancée. | 我觉得他肯定想起了很多关于他未婚妻的事 |
[41:03] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[41:07] | I’ve never seen him like that. | 我从没见过他这样 |
[41:09] | ♪ And for a moment, nothing’s changed ♪ | ♪ 那一刻 一切如昔 ♪ |
[41:12] | When Derek died, there was one day, | 德里克死的时候 有那么一天 |
[41:16] | just one day, where I didn’t know where he was. | 就只有一天 我不知道他去了哪里 |
[41:19] | ♪ Everything just stays the same ♪ | ♪ 岁月静好 往事依旧 ♪ |
[41:20] | I pretended everything was going to be okay, | 我装成一副没事人的样子 |
[41:22] | but inside, I was going crazy. | 但内心 早已癫狂 |
[41:25] | ♪ And I’m still shaking ♪ | ♪ 而我始终颤抖 ♪ |
[41:28] | ♪ And crawling back again ♪ | ♪ 再次匍匐回首 ♪ |
[41:30] | I guess it’s like that for Nathan every day. | 我猜纳森每天都是那样 |
[41:31] | You see how people turned out | 你能看到大家出落得如何 |
[41:33] | if they realized | 看看他们是否找到了 |
[41:34] | their hopes and dreams | 希望和梦想 |
[41:36] | or if they have lost their hopes and dreams. | 又或者 他们的希望和梦想 是否已经破碎 |
[41:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:40] | You get him. | 你很懂他 |
[41:42] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 这可不一定 |
[41:43] | Or maybe you see that they have found | 也或许 你会看到 他们已经找到 |
[41:45] | what we all should find… | 众望所归 |
[41:47] | brand new hopes and dreams. | 有了全新的希望和梦想 |
[41:50] | ♪ I’m sorry that I cared ♪ | ♪ 遗憾我曾关心 ♪ |