时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | There’s an old story of a father who had two sons. | 据说很久以前 有个男人 他有两个儿子 |
[00:07] | When he knew a civil war was about to break out, | 当他发现内战即将打响时 |
[00:10] | he sent one son to fight for the North and one to the South. | 他把两个儿子 一南一北 送去打仗 |
[00:14] | ♪ The chains are gonna come. You bought my love ♪ | ♪ 枷锁即将加身 你收买了我的爱 ♪ |
[00:16] | He figured if he had sons on both sides, | 他以为若是把儿子分到南北两边 |
[00:19] | there’d be a better chance one would survive… | 那其中一人生还的可能就更大 |
[00:23] | ♪ But it’s too late, too late ♪ | ♪ 迟了 太迟了 ♪ |
[00:25] | ♪ Change, you’re gonna come ♪ | ♪ 改变即将到来 ♪ |
[00:26] | ♪ Love is blind, but now I see ♪ | ♪ 爱令人盲目 我却明察秋毫 ♪ |
[00:28] | ♪ I don’t love you no more ♪ | ♪ 我不再爱你 ♪ |
[00:30] | ♪ I got 20/20 ♪ | ♪ 视力5.0 ♪ |
[00:32] | ♪ Got your number ♪ | ♪ 有了你的号码 ♪ |
[00:34] | …because when you fight a war at home, | 因为如果你在家打仗 |
[00:36] | the casualties are your neighbors… | 那伤亡就不可避免 你的邻居 |
[00:38] | ♪ See my lightning, hear my thunder ♪ | ♪ 眼见电闪 耳听雷鸣 ♪ |
[00:41] | ♪ I got it, I got it, I got it, I got your number ♪ | ♪ 有了 有了 有了 有你的号码了 ♪ |
[00:45] | …your friends, your family… | 你的朋友 你的家人 |
[00:48] | ♪ Don’t want a ring, ring ♪ | ♪ 不想再打给你 ♪ |
[00:50] | ♪ Don’t got a ring, ring ♪ | ♪ 不会再打给你 ♪ |
[00:51] | ♪ I don’t need you anymore, got everything, thing ♪ | ♪ 我已不需要你 我有了一切 ♪ |
[00:53] | …leaving you all alone. | 都会离你而去 |
[00:54] | ♪ Got your number, I got your number ♪ | ♪ 有你的号码 我有你的号码 ♪ |
[00:57] | ♪ I don’t need you anymore, got everything, thing ♪ | ♪ 我已不需要你 我有了一切 ♪ |
[01:00] | ♪ Got your number, I got your number ♪ | ♪ 有你的号码 我有你的号码 ♪ |
[01:04] | I need you to do something. | 帮我做件事 |
[01:06] | I told you I’d do it. | 都说了我会去弄的 |
[01:08] | Just separate out the delicates. | 把柔质衣服单独放一边就是了 |
[01:11] | Not laundry. | 不是洗衣服的事 |
[01:12] | My thing is fun. | 这事很有趣的 |
[01:13] | I need you to clip an aneurysm at the hospital. | 我需要你去医院 夹闭个动脉瘤 |
[01:16] | I’m on leave. | 我在离职状态啊 |
[01:17] | Yeah, I need you to be off leave. | 那就去官复原职嘛 |
[01:19] | – No. – Please. | – 不要 – 拜托了嘛 |
[01:21] | Come on. It’s this sweet little old nun, | 求你了嘛 病人是个很和蔼的老修女 |
[01:22] | and she needs open-heart surgery | 她得接受心脏直视手术 |
[01:24] | but she can’t have it until her brain aneurysm is clipped. | 但是得等到她的脑动脉瘤被夹闭了才能做 |
[01:26] | It’s so sad. | 很心塞的 |
[01:29] | Poor Sister Agnes. | 可怜的艾格尼丝修女 |
[01:30] | Don’t “nun” me. | 别拿修女忽悠我 |
[01:32] | The nun detail was a little bit much, but please. | 好吧 说修女是有点过分了 但你行行好嘛 |
[01:34] | Please. Come on. I need you. You’re the best. | 求你了嘛 好不好嘛 我需要你 你最厉害了 |
[01:36] | And don’t tell me that you don’t miss the O.R. | 你可别说你不怀念手术室 |
[01:39] | Just one little clip, and you can scratch that itch. | 一小个动脉瘤而已 正好给你解解馋 |
[01:42] | Just one little clip. | 一小个动脉瘤 |
[01:45] | You’ll be in and out. | 很快就做好了 |
[01:46] | And I’ll make sure that Owen doesn’t see you. | 我确保不让欧文看到你 |
[01:49] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[01:53] | Give me 10 minutes. | 给我10分钟 |
[01:58] | – Morning. Good to have you back. – Morning. Thank you. | – 早安 欢迎回归 – 谢谢 |
[02:01] | So, when I was Chief… | 对了 我当主任那会儿… |
[02:02] | Interim Chief. | 是临时主任 |
[02:05] | I took the liberty of catching you up | 我就自作主张 把你之前 |
[02:07] | on all your backlogged resident reports, | 积压的文件都处理了 包括住院医师报告 |
[02:08] | department budgets, supply orders, so… | 部门预算 供货定单 所以… |
[02:11] | – I was gonna do that. – Of course you were. | – 我本来就打算弄的 – 当然了 |
[02:12] | I just figured, you know, the same way | 我只是觉得 就好像 |
[02:13] | you fill the tank with gas when you return someone’s car… | 去还车的时候总要先把油箱加满嘛 |
[02:16] | You stole the car. | “车” 是你偷的 |
[02:19] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[02:22] | Ah. Look who’s back. | 哎哟 看谁回来了 |
[02:24] | Have to say, I thought you’d last longer. | 其实吧 我还以为你能再坚持会儿 |
[02:27] | – You folded quick. – I didn’t fold. | – 投降的速度还挺快 – 我没投降 |
[02:29] | You’re here, aren’t you? | 你不是都回来上班了嘛 |
[02:31] | The chief didn’t fire Minnick. | 主任也还没解雇明尼克 |
[02:32] | Dr. Webber asked me to come back. | 韦博医生请我回来的 |
[02:33] | There was no folding. | 我才没投降 |
[02:34] | If you say so. | 你开心就好 |
[02:40] | If you’re into the guy, why not just be with him? | 既然你喜欢他 那为啥不和他在一起 |
[02:42] | – Because I don’t want to be with him. – Oh, come on. | – 因为我不想和他在一起 – 别吹 |
[02:44] | Is it because of Maggie? She’ll get over it. | 是因为麦琪吗 她会没事的 |
[02:46] | No. I don’t want to be with him. | 不是 我就是不想和他在一起 |
[02:47] | Okay. You do, though. | 好吧 表里不一 |
[02:50] | But I don’t. | 我哪有 |
[03:01] | So, listen, are we cool? | 诶 那我们没事了吧 |
[03:03] | What do you mean, “Are we cool?” | 什么意思 |
[03:05] | I don’t want there to be any problems with patients. | 我只是不想在病人前出什么乱子 |
[03:08] | Just, are we cool? I mean, to work together. | 我就想问问 我们可以愉快合作吗 |
[03:11] | We’re cool. | 没问题 |
[03:13] | I had to ask. It’s kids. | 我总得问问的 毕竟都是孩子 |
[03:15] | We’re cool. | 我们挺好的 |
[03:16] | Okay. Good. | 好 那就好 |
[03:23] | The mattresses? | 床垫 |
[03:24] | Yes. You need to replace every mattress in every on-call room. | 对 你得把每个值班室里的床垫都换了 |
[03:27] | – Unacceptable. – He’s not wrong. | – 太不可接受了 – 他说的对 |
[03:29] | These mattresses are lumpy. | 现在这些床垫又硌人 |
[03:31] | They’re misshapen, zero lumbar support. | 形状又奇怪 躺着的时候 腰下面完全是空的 |
[03:33] | Our surgeons need solid rest, not spinal damage. | 外科医生需要的是好好休息 而不是脊柱损伤 |
[03:36] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[03:37] | You might tell Dr. Webber that if he wants to sleep soundly, | 你应该告诉韦博医生 如果他想睡个安稳觉 |
[03:40] | he should come home and sleep next to his bride. | 他就应该回家 和他老婆一起睡 |
[03:45] | Uh, I’ll take this under advisement. | 呃 我会考虑你的建议的 |
[03:50] | New mattresses! | 一定要换床垫 |
[03:51] | Hey. You okay? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[03:53] | No. My back hurts. | 不好 我背疼 |
[03:55] | Oh, and there’s nothing like | 而且很丢脸啊 |
[03:56] | having your dirty laundry aired for everyone to see. | 把自己的脏衣服晾在公共场合 |
[03:59] | Oh, that bad, huh? | 这么糟啊 |
[04:00] | And as long as Minnick’s here, it’s gonna stay bad. | 只要明尼克不走 就会一直这么糟 |
[04:02] | I don’t know what to do… | 我都不知道怎么做了 |
[04:06] | except give up and give in. | 感觉只能让步放弃了 |
[04:08] | No, no, that’s not acceptable. Everyone’s behind you. | 别 别 这可不行 大家都支持你呢 |
[04:11] | Everyone was behind me. | 之前是支持我 |
[04:13] | The longer Minnick’s here, the more people like her. | 但明尼克待的时间越久 喜欢她的人就越多 |
[04:15] | And the more people like her, then… | 喜欢她的人一多起来 就… |
[04:16] | Well, I’m behind you, then, so just… | 反正我支持你嘛 你就… |
[04:17] | Listen, why don’t you stay at my place? | 诶 要不然你去我家住吧 |
[04:19] | I have a guest room, and it’s got a very good mattress. | 我有客房 床垫很舒服的 |
[04:21] | I-I-It’ll be fine. | 没事的 不用了 |
[04:25] | Arizona, thanks for sticking with me. | 亚利桑那 谢谢你一直支持我 |
[04:28] | You’re a good friend. | 你是个很好的朋友 |
[04:37] | We’re losing ground. Everybody loves Minnick. | 我们在节节败退 大家都爱明尼克 |
[04:39] | I wouldn’t say that. I mean, who said that? | 不会吧 谁说的啊 |
[04:41] | And now Meredith. | 现在梅瑞狄斯 |
[04:41] | I stood up for him and got suspended. | 我为他鸣不平之后 就被停职了 |
[04:43] | Yeah, and now you’re back. You rolled over. | 现在你回来了 你也屈服了 |
[04:44] | Because he told me to come back. | 因为是他让我回来的 |
[04:46] | That’s not what it looks like, all right? | 在别人眼里可不是这样 |
[04:47] | You weakened our position here. | 你进一步削弱了我们的地位 |
[04:49] | Well, we don’t have a position if he is asking us to stop. | 如果他要我们停手 那又何来地位可言 |
[04:52] | – Meredith has a point. – The problem isn’t Minnick. | – 梅瑞狄斯说得对 – 问题不在明尼克 |
[04:54] | The problem is that her program is good, | 问题是她的教学方案很好 |
[04:56] | and now everyone knows it, including Richard. | 现在大家都知道了 包括理查德 |
[04:57] | You guys are unbelievable. You’re just gonna abandon him now? | 你们太不可理喻了 你们打算背信弃义吗 |
[04:59] | – No. We’re not. – No. | – 我们没有啊 – 不是 |
[05:00] | Well, I’m not gonna do that. I’m gonna fight for him. | 我不会抛弃他的 我要为他抗争到底 |
[05:02] | – How? – My mother’s not the only Avery in this hospital. | – 怎么做 – 医院里不止我妈一个艾弗里 |
[05:10] | It seems like the colovesical fistula | 看样子 结肠膀胱瘘 |
[05:12] | closed off on its own, after all. | 最终还是自行闭合了 |
[05:14] | No abdominal reconstruction needed. | 没必要做腹部重建术了 |
[05:17] | Good. I was hoping to avoid having to call Jackson in. | 那就好 我实在不想找杰克逊会诊 |
[05:20] | Things still difficult at home? | 家里气氛还是不好吗 |
[05:22] | I’m not sure I can stay there anymore. | 我都不知道还能不能住下去了 |
[05:24] | I mean, I want to. It’s been so easy with Harriet, but… | 我虽然想住那 我和哈里特相处很愉快 但是 |
[05:28] | But everything’s so much harder than it needs to be right now. | 但是现在一切都无比复杂 |
[05:30] | – I know. – Yeah. | – 我懂的 – 是啊 |
[05:32] | – And… – And what? | – 还有 – 还有什么 |
[05:36] | It’s just embarrassing being demoted. | 被降职真的很丢脸 |
[05:40] | You were not demoted. | 你没被降职啊 |
[05:41] | From Chief of General Surgery to Trauma Attending? | 从普外主任变成创伤科主治 |
[05:43] | – It looks like that. – April, April. | – 感觉就是降级 – 艾普丽尔 |
[05:45] | A title is only as good as the person who earned it. | 职称只是人价值的一种体现 |
[05:48] | Grey is very good, | 格蕾非常出色 |
[05:49] | but when she wasn’t here, | 但她不在的时候 |
[05:51] | the person they turned to was you. | 接管的人是你 |
[05:53] | Oh, I know… | 我明白 |
[05:54] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[05:55] | Then act like it. | 那就拿出点样子来 |
[06:04] | So… Hey. | 诶 听着 |
[06:06] | Heads, he’s Leo. | 如果是正面 就叫他利奥 |
[06:08] | Let’s just wait until we know he’s okay. | 等知道他平安无事再说吧 |
[06:10] | Oh, come on. Stop. | 别这样 别担心了 |
[06:11] | You agreed that we’d decide with a coin toss. | 都说好了用硬币决定的 |
[06:14] | I noticed a systolic murmur at the post-birth exam. | 在检查的时候 我发现婴儿有收缩期杂音 |
[06:16] | It’s probably nothing, but I called just in case. | 可能没事 但还是叫你来会诊 以防万一 |
[06:18] | I’ll check it out. DeLuca, get a pulse-ox. | 我会检查的 德鲁卡 测下脉氧饱和 |
[06:22] | Baby, our little guy is gonna need a name… | 亲爱的 咱的小宝贝得有个名字啊 |
[06:25] | hey… definitely before school, | 上学前总得起个名吧 |
[06:27] | but probably before we leave here, so… | 出院前估计就能起好了 |
[06:29] | Heads, he’s Leo, tails, August. | 正面就叫利奥 背面就叫奥古斯特 |
[06:33] | Okay, why is the name I like tails? | 喂 为什么我喜欢的名字要算背面 |
[06:34] | Fine. Heads, he’s August. | 好嘛 如果是正面就叫奥古斯特 |
[06:41] | Heads? | 正面吗 |
[06:42] | August it is. | 就叫奥古斯特啦 |
[06:46] | Pulse-ox is slightly below normal. | 脉氧饱和度略低于正常值 |
[06:48] | Yeah. Let’s get some labs and page cardio. | 是的 去做些化验 呼叫心脏科 |
[06:53] | Uh, what’s happening? Is he okay? | 发生了什么事 他还好吗 |
[06:54] | He’s got a heart murmur. | 他心脏有杂音 |
[06:55] | I need to take him to get some tests. | 需要带他去做些检查 |
[06:57] | I’ll let you know more as soon as I do. | 我们会尽快通知你 |
[06:59] | What’s the little guy’s name? | 小家伙叫什么名字 |
[07:00] | – Gus. – Gus. | – 格斯 – 格斯 |
[07:01] | Gus. | 格斯 |
[07:11] | Hey, you got a minute? | 嘿 有空吗 |
[07:13] | Ah. Just got paged to the pit. Can it wait? | 急诊室呼我 你的事能等等吗 |
[07:15] | I need to talk to you about this Minnick situation. | 我要和你讲讲明尼克的情况 |
[07:17] | What situation? She’s doing great. | 什么情况 她做得很好 |
[07:19] | Don’t pretend you don’t know what you did, Mom. | 妈妈 你别装作不知道自己做了什么 |
[07:21] | People have been fighting this | 自从你把她带过来 |
[07:22] | since the minute you brought her here. | 大家一直在抵抗 |
[07:23] | Bailey brought her here. | 是贝利把她带过来的 |
[07:24] | At your urging. | 在你的强烈要求下 |
[07:25] | And since I am the voice of the Avery Foundation at this… | 既然我才是艾弗里基金的发言人 |
[07:27] | Wait. I’m sorry. You’re the what? | 等等 抱歉 你说你是什么 |
[07:29] | I’m the foundation’s representative on the board, | 我才是董事会的基金代表 |
[07:31] | right, a position that you gave me, | 这职位还是你给我的 |
[07:33] | that you made me take. | 你迫使我接受的 |
[07:34] | Yes, and you kicked and screamed | 是啊 但你又吵又闹 |
[07:35] | and whined every step of the way. | 一路抱怨 |
[07:37] | And then I took it on. | 然而我接受了 |
[07:39] | So I am the Avery of this hospital. | 所以我才是这家医院的艾弗里 |
[07:42] | The foundation speaks through me. | 基金通过我来发言 |
[07:43] | The foundation oversees. We guide. | 是基金监督 我们指导 |
[07:45] | We do not interfere in hospital politics. | 我们不干涉医院的政策 |
[07:47] | How can you say that to me? | 你怎么能对我说这种话 |
[07:49] | You started this | 你策划了这一切 |
[07:50] | by effectively ousting Richard Webber, | 来剥夺理查德·韦博的职权 |
[07:52] | which, by the way, our rank and file | 这样的举措 |
[07:54] | finds completely unacceptable. | 普通员工都很难接受 |
[07:56] | I’m gonna be making the decisions from now on. | 从现在开始就是我做决定了 |
[07:58] | I’m gonna go to the governing board. | 由我来管理董事会 |
[08:00] | I’m gonna get Richard back in and Minnick out. | 我要让理查德回来 把明尼克赶出去 |
[08:02] | I’m going over your head. | 我要跳过你这一步 |
[08:19] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:21] | He’s never been that interested in the foundation. | 他对董事会从来都不感兴趣 |
[08:22] | I know. He does not appreciate our role | 我知道 他不喜欢我们的角色 |
[08:25] | or the scope of it. | 和基金会涉及的范围 |
[08:26] | 77 hospitals nationwide, 43 full-service clinics. | 全国77所医院 43家提供全业务的诊所 |
[08:31] | Not to mention the Worldwide Health Initiative. | 更不用说全球卫生倡议 |
[08:33] | Oh. Somebody’s been doing her homework. | 看来某人做功课了 |
[08:36] | I’ve just been curious. | 我只是很好奇 |
[08:37] | Or maybe you just like being in charge. | 或许你只是喜欢大权在握的感觉 |
[08:40] | You know, the thing is, | 你知道吗 事实就是 |
[08:42] | – I was good at that job. – Mm-hmm. | – 我很擅长这份工作 -嗯 |
[08:44] | I like doing that stuff… | 我喜欢处理这种事情… |
[08:46] | the admin work, the scheduling. | 管理工作 安排计划 |
[08:47] | Meredith doesn’t even like it. | 梅瑞狄斯甚至都不喜欢它 |
[08:49] | You know, I want you to see the Avery Trauma Center in Chicago. | 我想让你看看芝加哥的艾弗里创伤中心 |
[08:53] | They do things very differently than you do here. | 他们和你处理事情的方式不同 |
[08:54] | We should go. | 我们应该去看看 |
[08:56] | Ab… Absolutely. I’d love to see how they run things. | 当…当然 我很想看看他们怎么运作 |
[08:57] | No, honey. I want them | 不 亲爱的 我想让他们 |
[08:59] | to see how you run things. | 来看看你是怎么处理事情的 |
[09:00] | Oh, yeah, I-I’d love that. | 好的 我很乐意 |
[09:02] | – Thank you. – Trauma 1. | – 谢谢 – 1号创伤室 |
[09:05] | – What do we got? – Turkey-fryer accident. | – 什么情况 – 火鸡炸锅事故 |
[09:07] | Propane tank exploded, blew shrapnel everywhere. | 丙烷罐爆炸 弹片炸的到处都是 |
[09:09] | His family’s behind him… | 他的家人在后面… |
[09:10] | minor injuries, but he caught the brunt of it… | 小伤口 但是他受到主要冲击 |
[09:12] | full-thickness burns to the neck, | 颈部全层皮肤烧伤 |
[09:13] | down the left side of his body, | 一直到身体左边 |
[09:15] | extending into the perineum, | 延伸至会阴处 |
[09:16] | left leg partially de-gloved. | 左腿部分脱离 |
[09:18] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[09:25] | All right, check on that gauze. | 很好 检查纱布 |
[09:27] | – Oh, wow. – Ohh. | – 哦 哇 – 哦 |
[09:29] | His bowel is eviscerated. | 肠子全出来了 |
[09:30] | I need to examine this wound and the perineal burn. | 我要检查这些伤口和会阴处的烧伤 |
[09:32] | – Somebody call plastics! – On it! | – 呼叫整形外科 – 好的 |
[09:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:38] | So, this kid definitely has HLHS. | 这孩子一定是得了左心发育不良综合症 |
[09:40] | Start him on a PGE. | 开始静注前列腺素E |
[09:41] | Labs are back. | 化验结果出来了 |
[09:43] | All righty, Gus, let’s take a look at your labs. | 格斯 让我们来看看你的化验结果 |
[09:45] | Oh, they landed on Gus, huh? | 他们最后决定叫他格斯了是吧 |
[09:47] | How did the O.B. not catch this? | 产科医生怎么会没发现这个 |
[09:48] | Okay, DeLuca, we need to get him on the transplant list, ASAP. | 德鲁卡 我们要尽快把他放在移植名单上 |
[09:51] | No. Hold on. | 等等 |
[09:53] | No. We’re gonna do a Norwood. | 不 我们要做诺伍德手术 |
[09:55] | I don’t think so. He has mitral valve regurg. | 我不这么认为 他有二尖瓣返流 |
[09:57] | I don’t think the little kid can survive | 这么小的孩子承受不住 |
[09:59] | a full reconstruction like that. | 这样一全套的重建术 |
[10:00] | I know he won’t survive the wait for a newborn donor heart. | 我只知道他等不到再有新生儿捐赠心脏了 |
[10:03] | He’s stable for now. He can tolerate a Norwood. | 他现在情况稳定 可以承受诺伍德手术 |
[10:05] | So, what’s next? | 接下来怎么做 |
[10:07] | Parents are freaking out. We go talk to them next. | 家长吓坏了 我们要先和他们谈谈 |
[10:16] | Where did they take Dad? | 他们把爸爸带到哪去了 |
[10:17] | Let me check you out. | 让我先检查一下你 |
[10:18] | It’s okay, Pammy. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 帕米 一切都会好的 |
[10:19] | Your fiancé just deep-fried our father. That is not okay. | 你未婚妻刚油炸了咱爸 这一点都不好 |
[10:23] | This is from a turkey fryer? | 是火鸡炸锅弄的 |
[10:23] | It’s the one thing I know how to cook. | 这是我唯一会做的饭 |
[10:25] | I-I-I was just trying to do something special. | 我只是想做些与众不同的 |
[10:27] | You mean unforgettable, | 你是指镂骨铭心 |
[10:29] | like that time you killed my dad? | 比如你杀了我爸爸 |
[10:30] | Pam, come on. He didn’t mean to. | 帕米 算了吧 他不是故意的 |
[10:31] | Rodney, Dad’s leg melted off. | 罗德尼 爸爸的腿熔化掉了 |
[10:33] | You have no eyebrows. | 你也没了眉毛 |
[10:35] | I’m so sorry, honey. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[10:36] | I know. | 我知道的 |
[10:37] | Your arm has a partial-thickness burn. | 你的手臂部分皮层烧伤 |
[10:38] | You’ll need to learn to dress it while it heals. | 它愈合时你要学会包扎 |
[10:40] | I can help. How can I help? | 我可以帮忙 我能做什么 |
[10:42] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:43] | Go back in time, when I told you, | 回到过去 回到我告诉你 |
[10:44] | “Deep fryers are dumb,” and listen to me! | “油锅的主意很蠢”的时候 听我的话 |
[10:46] | Can you tell me how my father is? | 能告诉我我爸爸怎么样了吗 |
[10:49] | Pam, I’m sorry. | 帕米 对不起 |
[10:50] | Maybe just stop talking. | 别说话了 |
[10:52] | Someone will come dress those burns, | 有人会来包扎伤口 |
[10:54] | and I’ll go get an update. | 我去帮你们看看 |
[11:00] | All right, he’s got a lot of neck swelling. | 他颈部肿胀 |
[11:02] | Can you get me a fiber-optic scope just in case? | 以防万一 给我个光纤镜 |
[11:04] | This wound extends deep. The bladder is destroyed. | 伤口很深 膀胱彻底毁了 |
[11:06] | I need to get him in an O.R. for a repair. | 我得带他去手术室修复 |
[11:08] | Uh, no, you can do the bladder repair later. | 你可以待会再做膀胱修补术 |
[11:10] | I need to do an ex-lap with an abdominal washout first. | 我要先做腹部探查和腹腔冲洗 |
[11:12] | Yeah, I can’t even see his vocal cords. | 我甚至看不到他的声带 |
[11:14] | – Here. Let me try. – No, I got it. I got it. | – 让我试试 – 不 我可以 |
[11:16] | Warren, call up to the O.R. | 沃伦 打电话给手术室 |
[11:17] | Tell them to place the patient in a lithotomy position | 做会阴评估 让他们 |
[11:19] | for a perineal evaluation. | 把病人摆放成截石位 |
[11:21] | Warren, let them know we need a perc nephrostomy setup | 沃伦 通知他们为肾造瘘 |
[11:23] | and a possible ileal conduit for reconstruction. | 和回肠膀胱术做准备 |
[11:25] | His small bowel is sticking out of his abdomen. | 他的小肠还在腹外 |
[11:27] | What ileal conduit are you talking about? | 你说的回肠膀胱术是什么 |
[11:28] | Jackson, the tendon is exposed. He’s gonna need a skin flap. | 杰克逊 肌腱已暴露 他需要皮瓣 |
[11:31] | – No, no, no, that can wait. – I’m just saying… | – 不 那些可以等 – 我是说… |
[11:33] | I know when flap coverage is warranted and when it isn’t. | 我知道皮瓣什么时候才是必要的 |
[11:35] | And another bickering family. Fantastic. | 又一家开始吵了 真棒啊 |
[11:38] | Warren, did you say something? | 沃伦 你说什么 |
[11:39] | Uh, I said I’m gonna go book an O.R. | 我是说我要去预定手术室 |
[11:40] | – Okay, well, hop to it, then. – Well, hurry up, then. | – 好了开始干 – 快一点 |
[11:42] | – Get going, child. – Come on. Let’s get this. | – 开始吧 – 加油 开始吧 |
[11:44] | Sister Agnes is good to go. | 艾格尼斯修女准备好了 |
[11:46] | It went great. | 情况很好 |
[11:47] | In, out, no problem. | 小事一桩 没问题 |
[11:50] | Feels good to be back, huh? | 回来感觉很好吧 |
[11:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:53] | Back at work. | 工作上 |
[11:56] | I’m still not ready to see Owen. | 我还是没有准备好如何面对欧文 |
[11:58] | I just, uh, don’t know what I would say to him. | 我只是不知道该和他说什么 |
[12:01] | Okay, well, I’m just riffing here, | 我只是随便说说 |
[12:03] | but you could start with “Hi, Owen.” | 你可以说 “嗨 欧文” |
[12:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:09] | When you’re ready. No judgement. | 当你准备好了 没别的意思 |
[12:11] | Uh, could you just check the hall so I can get out of here? | 能帮我查看一下走廊以便我离开吗 |
[12:13] | Yes, of course. Okay. | 当然可以 好的 |
[12:20] | – All clear. – Okay. | – 他不在 – 好的 |
[12:21] | Go. Go. Go. | 快走快走快走 |
[12:26] | It’s called Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. | 这种病叫做左心发育不良综合症 |
[12:28] | The left side of Gus’ heart is underdeveloped, | 格斯左边的心脏发育不完全 |
[12:31] | so it can’t deliver oxygenated blood | 它不能把带有氧气的血液 |
[12:32] | to the rest of his body. | 输送到身体的其他部位 |
[12:34] | Okay, so, what do we do now? | 好吧 现在要怎么做 |
[12:35] | He’ll need surgery? | 他要做手术吗 |
[12:37] | There are two options… a heart transplant | 有两种选择…心脏移植 |
[12:39] | or an open-heart surgery to reconstruct Gus’ heart, | 或者一种叫诺伍德术的 |
[12:41] | called a Norwood. | 心脏直视手术来重建格斯的心脏 |
[12:42] | I think we go with that. | 我认为我们该做这个 |
[12:43] | And I think that we should consider | 我认为可以考虑一下 |
[12:45] | waiting for the heart transplant. | 等待心脏移植 |
[12:47] | I’m concerned that your little guy | 我担心小家伙 |
[12:49] | doesn’t have the strength to withstand a staged procedure. | 承受不住分段手术 |
[12:51] | A staged procedure? | 分段手术 |
[12:53] | Yeah, the Norwood is the first of three separate surgeries | 诺伍德手术是三个独立手术中的第一个 |
[12:55] | that are performed over the first three years of his life, | 需要在三岁前完成 |
[12:58] | as opposed to just one for the transplant. | 移植手术只要一次 |
[12:59] | But with a heart like Gus’, | 但像格斯的心脏 |
[13:01] | the wait could be more time than he has. | 他可能没办法一直等下去 |
[13:02] | Also, you’re looking at a lifetime | 而且 那样他终生都要服用 |
[13:04] | of anti-rejection drugs. | 抗排斥药 |
[13:05] | As opposed to the strain of multiple surgeries, | 不管怎样 跟多次手术截然相反的是 |
[13:08] | often resulting in a transplant in the long run, anyway. | 做移植手术才是长远之计 |
[13:10] | And in Gus’ case, we have a bit of time | 格斯这个情况 在病情恶化之前 |
[13:12] | before his symptoms become intolerable. | 我们拥有的时间不多了 |
[13:14] | I’m not willing to accept that risk. | 我不想承担做移植手术的风险 |
[13:15] | Okay, but he… | 好吧 不过他 |
[13:16] | he says that Gus won’t survive your thing, the… | 他说格斯经受不住你手术的风险 就是… |
[13:17] | Norwood. And I think he can. | 诺伍德手术 我觉得他可以的 |
[13:19] | Yeah, but he’s a heart surgeon. | 但是他是心外科医生啊 |
[13:21] | And I operate on babies all the time. | 我一直都是给婴儿做手术的 |
[13:22] | I’ve seen more of these cases than he has. | 在这之前我已经见过很多比他还严重的病例 |
[13:24] | I know how well they do. | 我知道怎样做才是最好的 |
[13:25] | Also, I’d rather invest in a sure thing | 而且比起可能还不知道在哪的心脏捐献者 |
[13:27] | than wait for a donor that might not show up in time. | 我还是更倾向于做有把握的事情 |
[13:29] | Okay, so, you’re just saying that there’s a poss… | 好吧 所以你刚刚是在说有可能… |
[13:30] | Okay, well, then just tell us what to do. | 那就告诉我们要怎么做吧 |
[13:33] | My baby is dying, and I don’t know how to help him. | 我的孩子就要死了 但是我却不知道怎么救他 |
[13:35] | You’re just confusing us. | 你们俩都把我们搞晕了 |
[13:37] | Just, what do we do? | 所以到底要怎么做啊 |
[13:43] | I… | 我 |
[13:47] | I-I think that we should just go with | 我觉得我们就应该选择做 |
[13:49] | – the transplant. – Norwood. | – 移植手术 – 诺伍德手术 |
[13:55] | Um… you said that we have some time, right? | 那个 你说我们还有点时间 对吗 |
[14:04] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么鬼啊 大哥 |
[14:05] | They’re overwhelmed. They just had a baby. | 他们都不知所措了 他们才有个孩子 |
[14:06] | What, so they shouldn’t hear the whole story? | 所以他们不应该把两种方案都听一下吗 |
[14:08] | They don’t need to hear you argue with me. | 他们不需要听我们俩争执不下 |
[14:10] | Well, you should have heard me out | 那你应该听我把话说完 |
[14:11] | before you went running in there. | 再冲进去的 |
[14:12] | There’s nothing to hear. He’s my patient. | 没什么好听的 他是我的病人 |
[14:14] | He’s a good candidate for a Norwood. | 是适合做诺伍德手术的人选 |
[14:15] | – Well, I disagree. – Or at least he is now. | – 我并不这么认为 – 至少他现在适合 |
[14:16] | He might not be once they spend a bunch of time deciding. | 要是他们一直在考虑的话就不好说了 |
[14:20] | DeLuca, let me know when they’re ready. | 德鲁卡 他们准备好的话就告诉我 |
[14:26] | Call UNOS. | 去呼叫器官共享联合网络 |
[14:27] | Put that kid on the cardiac transplant list. | 将那小孩加入心脏移植名单 |
[14:30] | I-I think Dr. Karev’s really into the Norwood idea. | 我想克莱夫医生真的打算做诺伍德手术了 |
[14:32] | Yeah, well, Dr. Karev’s not making the decision. | 但做决定的不是他 |
[14:34] | The parents are. | 而是那对父母 |
[14:34] | And when they decide on a transplant, | 万一他们决定做移植手术呢 |
[14:36] | I don’t want to have missed out on a heart because we waited. | 我不想因为等待而错失一个心脏 |
[14:38] | Just put him on the list. | 去把他加入到名单里吧 |
[14:39] | And don’t tell Karev. I don’t want to hear about it. | 别告诉克莱夫 我不想再听到这事了 |
[14:56] | The bladder isn’t the only thing at stake. | 膀胱不是唯一受累的器官 |
[14:58] | – That’s why I’m saying… – I’m saying we can… | – 所以我才说… – 我说我们可以 |
[15:00] | The patient’s prepped. | 病人已经做好术前准备了 |
[15:01] | No. We delay soft-tissue coverage, period. | 不 我们要延迟软组织覆盖手术 以上 |
[15:02] | It’s a Gustilo type three. It’s an obvious fix-and-flap. | 这是三型开放骨折 很明显要修复皮瓣 |
[15:04] | Not in a dirty wound like this. | 但不能在这样的感染伤口上 |
[15:06] | We need to do a delayed reconstruction, | 我们要做延期重建术 |
[15:08] | not a primary bladder repair. | 而不是膀胱的一期修复术 |
[15:09] | No. Reconstruction should happen now… | 不 现在就应该做重建 |
[15:10] | We have a penetrating wound to explore. | 我们要探查是不是有贯通伤 |
[15:12] | …before the tissues become edematous. | 在组织发生水肿之前 |
[15:13] | Okay, what about this? | 行了 这样成么 |
[15:15] | Webber and Kepner explore the wound | 韦博和卡普娜做伤口探查 |
[15:17] | as Avery evaluates the burns | 同时艾弗里评估烧伤程度 |
[15:18] | to determine the need for more coverage. | 再决定是否需要更多的组织覆盖 |
[15:20] | The other Avery can do a perineal evaluation, | 艾弗里夫人可以做会阴伤情评估 |
[15:22] | and after a full assessment, | 全面评估过之后 |
[15:24] | it’ll become clear how to proceed. | 就清楚该怎么进行下一步了 |
[15:30] | I jus… You know, Minnick said that | 我只是 你知道的 明尼克说过 |
[15:32] | we should work the problem with you. | 我们要和你们一起解决问题 |
[15:35] | Actually, Warren, that should work. | 其实 沃伦你说的很对 |
[15:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:52] | You called it with Riggs. | 你形容的里格斯一点儿也没错 |
[15:54] | – What do you mean? – The guy’s a snake. | – 什么意思 – 那家伙像蛇一样阴险 |
[15:56] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说过 |
[15:57] | Look, he just made a mom cry. | 他刚刚把一个母亲弄哭了 |
[15:59] | Well, her kid’s in the hospital. | 她的孩子在医院里 |
[16:00] | There’s a high probability of tears. | 她伤心得哭了很正常啊 |
[16:01] | He thinks he’s a cardio god or something, | 他觉得他是个心外科大神还是怎么的 |
[16:03] | like he knows everything. | 以为自己什么都懂 |
[16:05] | When I’m the peds guy, I know things… | 明明我才是儿科医生 如果他肯听我的 |
[16:06] | if he would just listen. | 我也什么都懂 |
[16:07] | The guy’s a total snake, just like you said. | 就像你说的 这家伙就是条蛇 |
[16:10] | Well, I definitely never said that. | 什么嘛 我肯定没那么说过 |
[16:15] | Oh! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! You’re back! | 我的天呐 你竟然回来了 |
[16:16] | – Oh, actually… – Ahh! I’m so happy! | – 其实… – 我真的超开心 |
[16:19] | Oh! Dr. Minnick’s method is awesome, | 明尼克医生的方法太了不起了 |
[16:21] | but I’ve really been wanting to do it with you. | 不过我真的很想和你合作 |
[16:23] | – Edwards… – And I… Uh, wait. | – 爱德华兹 – 而且我 等等 |
[16:24] | Stop. Hey. | 你看哪呢 |
[16:25] | Are you anti-Minnick? Please don’t be anti-Minnick. | 你是站反对明尼克那边的吗 千万别啊 |
[16:27] | – Stephanie! – What? What? | – 斯黛芬妮 – 什么 怎么了 |
[16:28] | I’m not here. You didn’t see me. | 我没来过这里 你没有见过我 |
[16:29] | Oh. Oh. | 好 |
[16:31] | Would you mind just walking through the E.R. | 你介意去急诊科溜达溜达 |
[16:33] | to see if Owen is in there? | 看看欧文在不在那吗 |
[16:34] | – No. – Thank you. | – 不 – 谢谢你 |
[16:36] | No. I mean, “No.” | 不 我是说 不行 |
[16:38] | I have to work. | 我得去工作了 |
[16:39] | I don’t want to get dragged into your marriage again. | 我不想再干涉你们的婚姻了 |
[16:42] | You know, boundaries. | 你懂得 界限 |
[16:44] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:45] | – Of course. – Sorry. | – 当然了 – 抱歉 |
[16:47] | Come back! | 回来工作吧 |
[16:49] | – Okay, bye. – Okay. | – 好了 我走了 – 好吧 |
[16:53] | – Hi! – Hi yourself. | – 嗨 – 你也是 |
[16:55] | How big is your stove? | 你的烤箱有多大啊 |
[16:57] | I don’t… I don’t know how to answer that. | 我 我不知道怎么回答你 |
[16:59] | I want to make pierogi for you, but my stove sucks. | 我想给你做小酥饼 但是我的烤箱太烂了 |
[17:01] | Ooh, that sounds nice. Uh, what is it? | 听上去好棒哦 所以是什么来的 |
[17:02] | Something I do very well. | 是我很擅长做的一种点心 |
[17:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:05] | I don’t have to stay or anything. | 我不需要留下来或者怎么样 |
[17:07] | Just… pierogi. | 就做些小酥饼 |
[17:10] | Jak posmakujesz moje pierogi, to nie bedziesz chciala innych. | 吃过我的小酥饼 你就不再想吃别的了 |
[17:14] | I have no idea what you just said, | 我完全听不懂你说的啥 |
[17:16] | but I’d like you to say much more of it. | 不过我喜欢你再多说点 |
[17:18] | – I’ll see you around 8:00. – Okay. | – 8点左右再见 – 好的 |
[17:20] | – I’ll bring everything. – Okay. | – 我会把东西都带过去的 – 好 |
[17:26] | Let’s divide this segment, | 我们划分一下术野吧 |
[17:28] | and then I’ll prepare for diverting colostomy. | 接下来我准备要做二期肠造瘘术了 |
[17:31] | No. Instead, actually, I think | 不 其实我觉得 |
[17:32] | we can do the primary bowel repair right here. | 我们可以在这里进行一期肠修复术 |
[17:34] | Kepner, you’re no longer running General Surgery, | 卡普娜 现在你不是普外科的主任了 |
[17:37] | so how about you let me do my job? | 所以你可以让我做我的手术吗 |
[17:38] | But she is running this case. | 但是她现在负责这个患者 |
[17:40] | She brought in the trauma. | 是她收这个病人入创伤科的 |
[17:41] | Her department, her patient. | 这是她负责的部门 她负责的患者 |
[17:50] | 3-oh vicryl for bowel anastomosis. | 给我直肠接合的3号缝线 |
[17:53] | I checked my calendar for Chicago, | 我查了一下我芝加哥的日程表 |
[17:55] | and I’m pretty booked for the first two weeks, | 发现我前两周都被预约了 |
[17:57] | but the weekend of the 25th might work. | 不过25号那个周末可能有空 |
[17:59] | Yeah. Sounds good. All right. | 好吧 听起来不错哦 |
[18:01] | There’s an architectural boat tour. | 我们要去一次建筑游艇之旅 |
[18:02] | Oh, I’ve done that. | 我去过 |
[18:03] | It sounds boring, but it’s actually fascinating. | 虽然听起来无聊 但其实它很吸引人 |
[18:05] | – Oh, fun. – What is happening? | – 真有趣 – 发生什么了 |
[18:07] | Weekend of the 25th, I’ll be out of town, | 25号那个周末我要出差 |
[18:09] | so you’ll have Harriet. | 所以你来照顾哈里特 |
[18:10] | Ah. You two taking a vacation? | 你们俩是要去度假吗 |
[18:11] | It is not a vacation. | 不是度假 |
[18:12] | You’re taking a boat tour, Mom. | 你可是要去游艇之旅呢 老妈 |
[18:14] | If you’re going to Chicago, | 如果你要去芝加哥 |
[18:15] | you really have to take that boat tour. It’s… | 你真的得去那个游艇之旅 它是… |
[18:19] | We’re visiting the Avery Trauma Center there. | 我们要去参观艾弗里创伤中心 |
[18:21] | Trauma Center? Why’s that? | 创伤中心吗 为什么会有那玩意 |
[18:23] | Is our trauma program next on your chopping block? | 是继你宰割我们的计划之后的创伤科计划吗 |
[18:29] | I’m also getting us “Hamilton” tickets. | 我还买了我们去哈密尔顿的票 |
[18:32] | Yay! | 太棒了 |
[18:33] | You’re going to “Hamilton” without me? | 你们要去哈密尔顿 不带上我吗 |
[18:43] | Hey. Ugh. I’m starving. | 饿死我了 |
[18:46] | I’ve been in this | 我做这台 |
[18:47] | complex sarcoma excision for seven hours. | 超复杂的肉瘤切除术好几个小时了 |
[18:50] | And guess who got to dissect the tumor | 你猜猜是谁把肿瘤从血管组织 |
[18:51] | from the vascular structure. | 里面分离出来的 |
[18:53] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:54] | Me. | 就是我 |
[18:58] | What’s wrong? Is there something wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了吗 |
[19:00] | No. I, uh… | 没什么 我 |
[19:03] | It’s just, I’m on a case with two attendings | 就只是 跟了一个有两位主治医生的患者 |
[19:06] | who want different treatments | 他们主张用不同的治疗方法 |
[19:07] | and have given me competing instructions, | 给我下了相互矛盾的指令 |
[19:09] | and I don’t know what to do. | 所以我不知道该怎么办了 |
[19:15] | Well, you’ll make the right choice. | 你会作出正确的选择的 |
[19:18] | You always do. | 你一直都如此 |
[19:25] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[19:44] | Incoming MCC. | 玛丽勒本板球俱乐部有伤员送过来 |
[19:47] | I’m on it. | 我这就过去 |
[19:56] | – MCC? – Unhelmeted. | – 是板球俱乐部的吗 – 他没有戴头盔 |
[19:58] | GCS of 4, intubated on the scene. | 昏迷评分4分 现场气管插管 |
[20:00] | He’s got an open-skull fracture. | 有开放性颅骨骨折 |
[20:01] | – Conscious at the scene? – No. | – 当时有意识吗 – 没 |
[20:02] | He has decorticate posturing. Page neuro now. | 他已经去皮质状态了 呼叫神经科 |
[20:06] | Neuro’s here. | 我是神经科的 |
[20:10] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[20:17] | Minnick’s method doesn’t just get residents up to speed. | 明尼克的方法不仅让住院医师跟上进度 |
[20:20] | It gets them there faster. | 而且还让他们快速成长起来 |
[20:21] | Faster isn’t better unless you’re cutting corners | 只有抄近路还有开工厂的时候 |
[20:23] | or creating some kind of factory. | 事情才越快越好 |
[20:24] | – I’m doing no such thing. – In your opinion. | – 我没干那些事 – 那是你自己觉得而已 |
[20:27] | You know what? This stitch that I just did | 你知道吗 刚刚我做的这个缝合 |
[20:28] | no one else does it like this, and do you know why? | 没人可以像我这么做 知道为什么吗 |
[20:30] | ‘Cause Mark Sloan took the time to teach me how to do it, | 因为马克·斯隆花时间教我怎么做 |
[20:33] | ’cause I watched him and I watched him | 因为他做手术的时候我反复观察 |
[20:34] | and I learned from him, | 我从他身上学到了东西 |
[20:36] | much in the same way so many surgeons | 这就跟很多医生从韦博医生身上 |
[20:37] | have learned from Dr. Webber, learned from his artistry. | 学到东西是一个性质 |
[20:40] | And you’re telling me what, those days are over? | 但你现在跟我说啥 说那些日子都成了过去了吗 |
[20:43] | Dr. Webber makes artists here. | 韦博医生在这里培养出艺术家 |
[20:44] | Dr. Minnick makes robots. | 明尼克医生却只培养出机器人 |
[20:46] | Three-o silk, please. | 3号丝线 谢谢 |
[20:47] | Bringing Dr. Minnick here was not the right call. | 把明尼克医生引进来并不是什么好事 |
[20:49] | Okay, you know what? | 行啦 你知道吗 |
[20:50] | To be clear, that particular decision was made by Bailey. | 事先说明 这个是贝利的决定 |
[20:53] | Isn’t that right, Warren? | 沃伦 你说对不 |
[20:54] | Let’s just leave me out of this. | 别把我卷进来好吗 |
[20:55] | Even if Minnick’s program was good, | 如果明尼克的项目不错的话 |
[20:56] | the way you two went about implementing the entire thing | 那你们两个在实施过程中的所做作为 |
[20:58] | had zero respect for the history of this institution, | 对医院的历史毫无尊重 |
[21:01] | certainly no respect for Dr. Webber. | 对韦博医生也毫无尊重 |
[21:02] | Jackson, that’s okay. | 杰克逊 够了 |
[21:03] | I mean, are you really telling me this is good management, Mom? | 老妈 你还真想跟我说这个决定是正确的吗 |
[21:05] | You think this is good for morale? | 你真觉得这对士气有用吗 |
[21:07] | Maybe if you hadn’t talked the entire staff | 你既然都没能把大伙都召集起来闹个政变 |
[21:09] | into forming a coup, you might have listened. | 那你就该好好听听大伙的声音 |
[21:11] | The patient getting coagulopathic. | 病人有凝血功能障碍 |
[21:12] | Mayo scissors. And you know what? | 给我梅氏解剖剪 你知道吗 |
[21:14] | You have no clue about management. | 你对管理一窍不通 |
[21:16] | Oh, I almost forgot you got a new minion in the deal. | 哎呀 我都要忘了你现在有个小跟班了 |
[21:17] | Oh, come on. | 真是够了 |
[21:18] | What is it you want to learn from my mom exactly… | 你究竟想跟我妈学什么 |
[21:20] | how to get an entire hospital to turn against you in a day or… | 如何让一家医院在一天时间内与你为敌 还是 |
[21:22] | Jackson, stop it! Just stop it! | 杰克逊 闭嘴 够了 |
[21:24] | You keep saying, “I’m an Avery, I’m an Avery,” | 你老说 我是艾弗里家的 我是艾弗里家的 |
[21:27] | but you’re not, not in the way you’re trying to be. | 但你不是 起码不是这种方式 |
[21:30] | A title doesn’t mean anything. | 一个名字不能说明任何东西 |
[21:32] | It’s the person who owns it. | 实力才能决定一切 |
[21:35] | Yes, I took your father’s name, but it’s what I did with it. | 我随你爸姓 但我凭自己本事做自己工作 |
[21:38] | It’s what I made with it. That’s what matters. | 这就是我的实力 这才是最重要的 |
[21:41] | You? | 至于你 |
[21:43] | You are an outstanding surgeon. | 你是一个出色的医生 |
[22:02] | He’s too far gone for us to do anything more tonight. | 他这个情况我们今晚也没法做什么 |
[22:05] | We should take him to the ICU, start fresh tomorrow. | 把他送去重症监护室 明天再看看吧 |
[22:09] | – Agreed? – Yeah. | – 你们觉得呢 – 同意 |
[22:19] | Those sutures should control the bleeding, | 那些缝合应该把血止住了 |
[22:21] | but he’s got a big openskull fracture up here. | 但他有开放性颅骨骨折 |
[22:23] | – FAST exam negative. – Pupils are sluggish. | – 腹部创伤定点超声检查阴性 – 瞳孔散大 |
[22:29] | I didn’t realize you were back. | 我都不知道你回来了 |
[22:31] | There’s no other obvious injuries. | 他没有其他明显的伤处了 |
[22:33] | I’m gonna need to see those trauma films. | 我要看看那些伤处的片子 |
[22:34] | I just stopped by for, uh, some stuff. | 我只是路过而已 |
[22:36] | – Stuff? – Stuff. | – 弄点东西吗 – 对 |
[22:38] | I was shopping, odds and ends. | 我在买东西 买点零碎的玩意 |
[22:40] | I needed floss and realized I had a bunch here. | 我要牙线 然后意识到我还有一些在这里 |
[22:42] | Then this guy pulled up. | 然后这个病人就出现了 |
[22:44] | Positive Babinski. | 巴宾斯基症呈阳性 |
[22:45] | Floss. | 牙线呀 |
[22:47] | Can’t sleep without it. | 没它我没法睡 |
[22:48] | Yeah. I know. | 额 我知道 |
[22:50] | Labs are back. | 化验结果出来了 |
[22:51] | Trauma… films are clear. | 创伤 额 片子都没问题 |
[22:52] | Thank you, Edwards. | 谢谢你 爱德华兹 |
[22:54] | Uh, page someone from neuro, please. | 额 呼叫个神经科医生 谢谢 |
[22:55] | What? Why? It’s fine. I’m… I’m… | 啊 为什么 没事啊 我 我可以 |
[22:58] | Well, this looks like it’s gonna be an uphill climb, | 感觉这病例没那么容易弄 |
[22:59] | and if you’re not actually back… | 如果你还没算真正回来的话 |
[23:01] | Owen, stop. Edwards, show me the skull fracture. | 欧文 够了 爱德华兹 颅骨骨折那张片子给我 |
[23:11] | I just spent the day trapped on a case | 我今天一整天都在处理一个病例 |
[23:14] | with my wife and Jackson and April. | 还是和我老婆 杰克逊还有艾普丽尔 |
[23:18] | – Yikes. – Yeah. So, if I may, | – 啊哈 – 所以啊 如果可以的话 |
[23:21] | I would love to take you up on your offer, after all, | 我想要接受你的提议 |
[23:23] | and stay at your place, enjoy some good company, | 去你家借宿 找个人说说话 |
[23:27] | and get a good night’s sleep. | 然后好好休息一晚 |
[23:28] | Oh, okay. Uh, t-tonight? | 额 可以 今 今晚吗 |
[23:29] | If the offer hasn’t expired. | 如果你的提议还生效 |
[23:30] | Yeah. Well, I mean, I have a date now, but I can cancel it. | 可以 我是说 我今晚有约 但我可以推掉 |
[23:33] | – Oh, no, no, no, don’t. No. – No, no, I can. I can. | – 那 那不用了 – 没事 我推掉就好 |
[23:35] | Listen. | 听着 |
[23:36] | I just made it today. | 我今天才约人的 |
[23:38] | And I-I probably shouldn’t be doing it, anyway, | 或许我也不该去约 |
[23:40] | so I can cancel. | 我推掉就好了 |
[23:41] | No. I wouldn’t dream of it. | 别 我不希望你这样 |
[23:43] | – You go have fun, all right? – Are you sure? | – 你们玩的开心一点吧 – 你确定吗 |
[23:45] | Yeah. I’ve got a patient who’s touch-and-go. | 对 我有个病人情况不太乐观 |
[23:46] | I should probably stick around here, anyway. | 我可能也需要守在这里 |
[23:48] | So, um, give me the dirt tomorrow. | 明天再说吧 |
[24:02] | Oh. You’re still here. | 哦 你还在这里呀 |
[24:04] | Still here? | 什么还在这里 |
[24:06] | Uh, I got pulled onto a case. | 额 我帮忙处理了一个病人 |
[24:09] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好的 |
[24:10] | Well, Sister Agnes is recovering well. | 艾格尼丝修女现在恢复的不错 |
[24:12] | Her neuro scans are perfect. | 她的神经扫描结果没问题 |
[24:13] | – Great job. – Thanks. | – 干得好呀 – 谢谢你啦 |
[24:15] | Thank you for coming in this morning. | 谢谢你今早能过来 |
[24:16] | No problem. Thanks, Pierce. | 没事儿 谢谢了 皮尔斯 |
[24:23] | So, you’ve been here since morning? | 所以你今天上午就在这里了吗 |
[24:25] | Look at that. | 快看 |
[24:26] | The scans are up and… | 片子出来了 |
[24:35] | Hey. First day back and pulling an all-nighter. | 哇 第一天回来就熬夜加班啊 |
[24:37] | Ambitious. | 真有野心啊你 |
[24:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[24:44] | Why are you being a jerk? | 你干嘛跟个混蛋似得 |
[24:46] | What? | 什么 |
[24:48] | Alex said you were being a jerk. | 亚历克斯说你是个混蛋 |
[24:49] | Ugh. Of course. He tattled. | 啊哈 他说我闲话了 |
[24:51] | Let me make something very clear to you. | 我跟你讲清楚好了 |
[24:53] | If you want to get anywhere with me, | 如果你想要和我有什么进展的话 |
[24:55] | messing with Alex is not the way. | 惹毛阿历克斯是不会给你加分的 |
[24:58] | Do not contradict him in front of patients. | 不要在病人面前和他起冲突 |
[25:00] | And please don’t speak to him like he’s an idiot. | 也不要用和白痴说话的语气和他说话 |
[25:02] | Back it up. Get… Get anywhere with you? | 等等 倒回去 和 和你有进展 |
[25:04] | – So, you admit it? – Admit what? | – 所以你承认咯 – 承认什么 |
[25:06] | That there’s somewhere to get with you. | 我们之间还是有可能的 |
[25:07] | Don’t change the subject. I’m talking about Alex. | 别转移话题 我在说阿历克斯 |
[25:09] | Karev is pissed because I’m giving a really sick baby | 他炸毛了是因为我可以给一个病儿带来奇迹 |
[25:12] | a chance at a miracle. He’s giving it a Band-Aid. | 他的方法治标不治本的 |
[25:15] | Maybe he just wants to play it safe. I don’t know. | 可能他想要安全起见吧 我不清楚 |
[25:17] | But whatever it is, I really don’t care. | 但不管怎么样 我不在乎 |
[25:18] | – Why don’t you care? – Because I’m right, | – 为什么你不在乎 – 因为我是对的 |
[25:20] | and I don’t have to keep justifying… | 我也不需要四处证明我自己 |
[25:22] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[25:23] | Wait. Where are you going? We’re having a conversation. | 等等 你去哪 我们还没说完呢 |
[25:25] | Nah. I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[25:27] | So, you’re just gonna walk away? | 什么 你就打算这么走了吗 |
[25:28] | Damn right! I’m a jerk! | 对 我是混蛋嘛 |
[25:35] | But when your father began to decompensate… | 你们父亲开始代谢失调的时候 |
[25:38] | We decided to hit pause, give him some time to rest | 我们决定暂停一下 给他一些缓冲时间 |
[25:41] | and get stronger before we continue. | 等他稍微好一点我们再继续 |
[25:43] | God. Oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[25:45] | Can we see him? | 我们能去看看他吗 |
[25:46] | “We”? Who is “we”? | 谁和你 “我们” 啊 |
[25:48] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[25:49] | I meant you guys, obviously. | 我是说你们 |
[25:52] | Can they see him? | 他们能见他吗 |
[25:53] | That’s not really a good idea, Jim. | 现在可能不行 吉姆 |
[25:55] | He’s not out of the woods yet. | 他还没有脱离危险 |
[25:56] | I’d really like him to rest so we can go back in tomorrow. | 让他好好休息吧 我们明天继续 |
[25:59] | Right now you guys should just get some food, | 你们也该去吃点东西了 |
[26:01] | get some rest yourselves. | 好好休息一下 |
[26:03] | No. We aren’t going anywhere. | 不 我们哪都不去 |
[26:05] | Tell you what… you guys stay here, | 这样吧 你们待在这边 |
[26:07] | and I’ll bring us in some food. | 我去弄点吃的过来 |
[26:09] | Food? | 吃的 |
[26:11] | You’re gonna get us food? | 你还想给我们弄点吃的啊 |
[26:13] | You? | 你 |
[26:15] | Rodney… | 罗德尼 |
[26:22] | ♪ Oh, Father, tell me ♪ | ♪ 父亲 告诉我 ♪ |
[26:23] | Maybe you should go. | 或许你该离开了 |
[26:25] | ♪ We get what we deserve ♪ | ♪ 我们得到想要的 ♪ |
[26:27] | Sure. | 好 |
[26:29] | Okay. I’ll come back in a bit. | 好 我过会再回来 |
[26:30] | – Just shoot me a text and… – No. | – 你给我发信息 然后 – 不 |
[26:32] | ♪ Oh, we get what we deserve ♪ | ♪ 我们得到想要的 ♪ |
[26:32] | ♪ Oh, we get what we deserve ♪ | ♪ 我们得到想要的 ♪ |
[26:33] | I know you meant well, but my father is… | 我知道你是出于好心 但是我爸爸 |
[26:36] | I can’t. | 我真的不能 |
[26:38] | It’s all I’ll ever think about when I look at you. | 我现在看到你就想到了我爸爸 |
[26:40] | ♪ And way down we go, go, go, go, go ♪ | ♪ 我们踏上征途 ♪ |
[26:46] | ♪ And way down we go ♪ | ♪ 我们踏上征途 ♪ |
[26:48] | – Rodney… – I think you should just go. | – 罗德尼… – 你可以走了 |
[26:51] | ♪ Way down we go ♪ | ♪ 踏上征途 ♪ |
[26:57] | ♪ Way down we go ♪ | ♪ 踏上征途 ♪ |
[27:04] | ♪ Oh, you let your feet run wild ♪ | ♪ 你横行肆虐 宛如脱缰 ♪ |
[27:07] | I mean, this guy’s got an epidural hematoma | 我是说 他有硬膜外血肿 |
[27:09] | and diffuse axonal injury. | 还有弥散性轴索损伤 |
[27:11] | Surgery may not help, but we can try, obviously, | 手术帮不了他 但显然我们还是要试试 |
[27:14] | even if it is a lost cause. | 即使注定会失败 |
[27:16] | ♪ Yeah, but for the fall, ooh, my ♪ | ♪ 是的 要不是因为跌倒 ♪ |
[27:21] | You’ve been working, | 你一直在工作 |
[27:23] | doing cases? | 在看病历吗 |
[27:26] | No. | 没有 |
[27:27] | ♪ Oh, ’cause they will run you down ♪ | ♪ 因为他们会让你精疲力竭 ♪ |
[27:31] | Were you planning on seeing me at all today? | 你是不是整天都在想着要见我 |
[27:33] | ♪ Yes, and they will run you down ♪ | ♪ 是的 他们会让你精疲力竭 ♪ |
[27:36] | No. | 没有 |
[27:38] | So, you’re just… hiding. | 你在… 躲着我 |
[27:40] | ♪ And they will run you down, down till you go ♪ | ♪ 他们会让你精疲力竭 直至你倒下 ♪ |
[27:44] | Is today your first time coming in, or…? | 今天是你第一次进手术室 还是… |
[27:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:48] | I-I-I came in as a favor to Maggie. | 我…我是来帮麦琪的 |
[27:50] | That’s it. | 只是这样 |
[27:51] | The patient’s prepped. We’re ready. | 可以手术了 我们准备好了 |
[27:53] | ♪ Way down we go ♪ | ♪ 踏上征途 ♪ |
[27:56] | ♪ Way down we go ♪ | ♪ 踏上征途 ♪ |
[27:59] | You should leave. | 你应该离开 |
[28:02] | We’re scrubbing in. | 我们正洗手上台 |
[28:03] | You said it yourself… it’s a lost cause. | 你自己说的… 注定失败的手术 |
[28:09] | Well, page another trauma surgeon | 如果你不想进去 |
[28:11] | if you don’t want to go in. I’m going in. | 就呼叫别的创伤外科医生来 我要进去 |
[28:13] | There are no lost causes. | 没有注定失败的手术 |
[28:14] | ♪ Oh, way down we go ♪ | ♪ 踏上征途 ♪ |
[28:24] | I’m late. I know. | 我迟到了 我知道 |
[28:27] | Did I miss the window? | 我错过了好时机吗 |
[28:28] | No. No. I’m good. I’m ready. | 没有 没有 我很好 准备好了 |
[28:30] | No. | 不 |
[28:32] | – You’re tired. – Why would you say that? | – 你累了 – 你为什么这么说 |
[28:34] | ‘Cause you were sleeping and because I’m tired. | 因为你睡着了 而且我也累了 |
[28:37] | I’m so, so tired. | 我太…太累了 |
[28:40] | I’m wiped. Residents are a bottomless pit of questions. | 我精疲力尽 住院医生的问题无底深渊 |
[28:43] | And it’s cute, but it’s also unbelievably draining. | 很可爱 但也让我绞尽脑汁 |
[28:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:48] | Well, why don’t we rest a minute, | 我们休息一会吧 |
[28:50] | like just for… just for a minute? | 就那么… 那么一分钟 |
[28:52] | – Just a minute. – Okay. | – 就一分钟 – 好吧 |
[28:54] | Then rally. | 然后重振旗鼓 |
[28:55] | One minute. | 一分钟 |
[28:57] | 45 seconds. | 45秒 |
[29:13] | My God. | 我的天 |
[29:14] | My God. | 我的天 |
[29:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:18] | Seven. | 七号 |
[29:20] | O.R. 7, if it’s available. | 七号手术室 如果空着 |
[29:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[29:23] | I got good news… great news. | 我有个好消息… 好消息 |
[29:25] | – So, try not to let it piss you off. – Just tell me. | – 希望不会惹到你 – 告诉我吧 |
[29:27] | We got a heart for the Endris baby, | 我们找到合适恩德里斯宝宝的心脏了 |
[29:29] | a perfect match. | 完美匹配 |
[29:30] | How? He’s not even on the list. | 怎么 他都没有在名单上 |
[29:32] | Well, I put him on the list. | 我把他放在名单上了 |
[29:33] | Without… Without telling me? | 没… 没有告诉我 |
[29:34] | Without the parents’ consent? | 也没有得到他父母的同意 |
[29:37] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这件事吗 |
[29:40] | Well, I-if he wasn’t on the list… | 如… 如果他没在名单上… |
[29:41] | Karev, this is a good thing, okay? | 克莱夫 这是好事 好吧 |
[29:44] | All we’ve got to do now is have an awkward conversation | 我们现在要做的是和他父母 |
[29:46] | with the parents, and then we save a kid’s life. | 尴尬地谈谈 然后救孩子一命 |
[29:49] | You’re unbelievable. | 你太不可理喻了 |
[29:51] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[30:04] | I can talk to the family with you. | 我可以陪你和他家里人说 |
[30:09] | Do you want to be married to me? | 你还想跟我维系婚姻吗 |
[30:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:13] | Then why won’t you talk to me? | 那你为什么不和我聊聊 |
[30:18] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[30:19] | For what? | 准备什么 |
[30:20] | The fight. | 争吵 |
[30:22] | There doesn’t have to be one. | 不会的 |
[30:23] | There does. We are on opposite sides of this. | 会 我们意见不同 |
[30:25] | We both want completely different things. | 我们想要的东西完全不同 |
[30:27] | We can’t both have what we want, | 我们不能同时得到我们想要的 |
[30:28] | so there will be a fight. | 所以就会有争吵 |
[30:30] | And somebody has to win. | 总会有一个人赢 |
[30:35] | Or no one wins. | 或者两败俱伤 |
[30:39] | I’ll talk to the family. | 我来和他家人谈 |
[30:47] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[30:48] | This is why you called me all the way in here at this hour? | 你整个小时一直叫我就为了这事 |
[30:51] | He went behind my back. He lied to me. | 他背着我做事 他骗我 |
[30:53] | Hey, what’s going on? We ready? | 嘿 怎么了 准备好了吗 |
[30:54] | Hold on. Look, I don’t trust him. | 等等 听着 我不相信他 |
[30:56] | I don’t want him in the O.R. with me. | 我不想让他和我一起进手术室 |
[30:58] | What? | 什么 |
[31:00] | Dr. Karev has raised a complaint against you. | 克莱夫医生投诉你 |
[31:02] | – Come on! – He says that you’ve been… | – 别这样 – 他说你… |
[31:04] | We had a disagreement about treatment. That’s all. | 我们对治疗方案意见不同 只是这样 |
[31:06] | He would have survived the Norwood. | 他会在诺伍德手术中活下来 |
[31:07] | Or he wouldn’t. | 也可能不会 |
[31:08] | Now we don’t have to risk killing him to find out. | 我们没必要冒着害死他的风险来找答案 |
[31:10] | You just killed some other kid | 你等于害了别的孩子 |
[31:11] | by directing that heart here. | 才把心脏拿到这 |
[31:12] | – Congrats on that. – All right! All right! Enough. | – 恭喜你 – 好了 好了 够了 |
[31:15] | The only fight here is to keep this child alive, | 在这里争吵只是为了要孩子活下来 |
[31:19] | to fix his heart. | 修复他的心脏 |
[31:21] | You won. You won that battle. | 你们赢了 赢了争吵 |
[31:23] | Now finish the freaking war. | 现在要打好这场仗 |
[31:24] | You two figure out a way to work together long enough | 你们两个要想办法长时间待在一起 |
[31:27] | to put that heart into that baby. | 把那个心脏植入宝宝体内 |
[31:28] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[31:36] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[31:37] | Blood was seeping out of the vac, | 血从真空泵中渗出来了 |
[31:38] | and his pressure was dropping, | 血压在下降 |
[31:39] | so they rushed him up here to find the bleeder. | 他们匆忙带他上来 找出血点 |
[31:40] | – Have lap pads ready. – What’s | – 准备好纱布 – 什么 |
[31:42] | Got it. I… got it. | 找到了 我…找到了 |
[31:46] | Sorry. I was right here, so… | 对不起 我在这 所以… |
[31:48] | No, no, no. Nice work, Warren. You go ahead. | 不 不 不 做得好 沃伦 继续吧 |
[31:50] | Can you see the source of the bleeding? | 能看到出血点吗 |
[31:52] | Yes, yes, I see it. | 是的 是的 我看到了 |
[31:53] | It’s… It’s in the mesentery. | 在…在肠系膜这 |
[31:54] | Debakeys and a right angle, please. | 无损伤组织镊和直角钳 谢谢 |
[31:56] | Should I… keep going, sir? | 我应该… 继续吗 先生 |
[31:59] | ♪ In my mother’s home ♪ | ♪ 在我母亲的故乡 ♪ |
[32:03] | Here. I’ll suction for you. | 这里 我给你抽吸 |
[32:04] | Really? The patient’s a little unstable. | 真的吗 病人有些不稳定 |
[32:06] | You don’t want to take the lead? | 你不想主刀吗 |
[32:07] | No. I don’t think I need to. I think Warren’s got this. | 不 我觉得没有必要 沃伦可以做到 |
[32:09] | So, why are we even here? | 那我们过来干嘛 |
[32:11] | ♪ Some people call a soul ♪ | ♪ 有些人叫做灵魂 ♪ |
[32:14] | Warren? | 沃伦 |
[32:17] | Feel like you got this? | 你能做到吗 |
[32:18] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[32:19] | Two-oh silk, please. | 2号丝线 谢谢 |
[32:24] | More laps. | 再多点纱布 |
[32:25] | ♪ Oh, you arrived when I was 3 years old ♪ | ♪ 在我三岁时你来了 ♪ |
[32:38] | ♪ No one knows me like the piano ♪ | ♪ 无人知晓我爱钢琴 ♪ |
[32:41] | You called UNOS behind my back? | 你通知器官共享联合网络了吗 |
[32:43] | I did. | 通知了 |
[32:44] | – I thought we were cool. – We are. | – 我觉得我们很好 – 没错 |
[32:46] | You went behind my back when I specifically said… | 你背着我做那些事 尤其是在我说… |
[32:48] | Look, it’s like you said. | 正如你说的 |
[32:50] | It’s kids. | 为了孩子 |
[32:52] | ♪ You know I left, I flew the nest ♪ | ♪ 我离开了 离开家乡 ♪ |
[32:59] | ♪ And you know I won’t be long ♪ | ♪ 你知道我不会离开很久 ♪ |
[33:06] | ♪ And in my chest you know me best ♪ | ♪ 在我心里你最懂我 ♪ |
[33:14] | ♪ And you know I’ll be back home ♪ | ♪ 你知道我会回家的 ♪ |
[33:29] | So, what was that? | 这是什么情况 |
[33:32] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[33:33] | You’re just giving in to this new way of teaching? | 这是你的新教学方式 |
[33:35] | I was teaching a capable resident, | 我在教有能力的住院医生 |
[33:37] | same as I always have, long before Minnick. | 我一直都这样 在明尼克以前就这样 |
[33:39] | No. No. In there, that was… that was different. | 不 不 那里 不一样 |
[33:42] | ♪ And never let me go ♪ | ♪ 不要再让我走了 ♪ |
[33:44] | Look, we can win this thing, all right? | 我们可以赢的 对吧 |
[33:46] | There are strings that I can pull, you know? | 我可以在幕后拉线 你知道吗 |
[33:48] | I have a voice. | 我有发言权 |
[33:48] | Jackson, don’t do it. | 杰克逊 不要这么做 |
[33:49] | It’ll tear you and your mother apart. | 这会使得你和你妈妈撕破脸 |
[33:51] | Tear us apart? What about you? You’re her husband. | 撕破脸 你呢 你是她的丈夫 |
[33:53] | You don’t think this whole thing is pushing you away? | 你不觉得所有事是在把你推远吗 |
[33:55] | You don’t know the first thing | 你不知道 |
[33:56] | about my relationship with your mother. | 我和你妈妈的关系 |
[33:57] | And you don’t know my mother. | 你不了解我妈妈 |
[33:59] | I mean, you don’t know this is what she does. | 我是说 你不知道这是她做的 |
[34:01] | She finds a weakness, and she exploits it. | 她找到弱点 摧毁它 |
[34:03] | And she’s gonna fight you. | 她想和你争 |
[34:04] | All the way here, she’s gonna fight and fight… | 一直都想和你争 争 争 |
[34:06] | We fell in love fighting over this hospital. | 我们因为争夺这间医院而相爱 |
[34:09] | We’ll be okay. | 我们会好起来 |
[34:10] | Yeah, except she’s not gonna stop, all right? | 是的 但是她不会停止的 好吗 |
[34:12] | She’s gonna fight until she wins, | 在她赢之前她不会停止斗争 |
[34:14] | no matter the cost. | 不论代价是什么 |
[34:17] | Don’t let her. | 不要让她得逞 |
[34:37] | Well, your father’s out of surgery. | 你们父亲的手术结束了 |
[34:40] | His recovery is going to be a long haul, | 他需要漫长的恢复期 |
[34:43] | but he will recover. | 但是他会好起来的 |
[34:44] | Oh, thank God. | 太感谢了 |
[34:46] | I can take you to see him. | 我可以带你们去看他 |
[34:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[34:52] | It’s just that… Jim loves Dad. | 只是… 吉姆他也爱爸爸 |
[34:55] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[34:56] | Pam, it was an accident. | 帕米 这是个意外 |
[34:59] | Uh, which way? | 怎么走 |
[35:29] | How could you do that? | 你怎么可以那么做 |
[35:32] | How can you do this to somebody you care about? | 你怎么可以这样对待你所关心的人 |
[35:34] | Jackson, you need to stop this foolishness. | 杰克逊 你不要再做傻事了 |
[35:37] | What? I just need to know. | 干嘛 我只是想要知道 |
[35:38] | I need to know if business is really | 我想知道是不是生意真的 |
[35:40] | that much more important to you than family. | 对你来说比家人更重要 |
[35:41] | This has nothing to do with family. | 这事和家人无关 |
[35:43] | Of course it has to do with family. | 这事当然和家人有关 |
[35:45] | Look, I get it, all right? Business is business. | 我能理解 好吗 生意就是生意 |
[35:48] | If you need to fire someone or replace them, do it. | 如果你需要解雇某人或者换掉他们 那就去 |
[35:52] | But if it’s someone you love, you just… | 但是如果这个人是你所爱的人 你还是… |
[35:55] | Does that mean nothing to you? | 这事对你来说无所谓吗 |
[36:00] | Jackson, you and I are two very different people. | 杰克逊 你和我是两种不同的人 |
[36:02] | Yeah, no kidding. | 对 不骗你 |
[36:04] | I’ve never been happier about that fact in my life. | 我对此感到非常高兴 |
[36:05] | You have never shown one ounce of interest in this business. | 你从来没有对这生意感兴趣过 |
[36:09] | That’s fine. Fine. | 这可以 |
[36:10] | Yeah, that’s fine because you have April now, right? | 对 这是因为你现在有艾普丽尔了 对吗 |
[36:12] | Yeah, ’cause you finally got that Avery | 因为你终于找到那个 |
[36:14] | that you always wished that I was. | 你一直希望我成为的艾弗里了 |
[36:15] | No. No, son. | 不是的 儿子 |
[36:17] | No. You’ve always been your own man. | 你一直是个独立的人 |
[36:19] | You’ve always made your own way. | 你一直走在自己的道路上 |
[36:20] | Nothing could make a parent more proud than that. | 没有什么比这更让父母感到骄傲了 |
[36:24] | Nothing. | 没有什么 |
[36:26] | I am so happy with who you are. | 我很高兴你是这样的 |
[36:30] | I am. | 真的 |
[36:33] | I just wish you were, too. | 我只是希望你也能这样对我 |
[36:52] | Saved the baby. | 救活那个婴儿了 |
[36:53] | Huh? Excuse me? | 什么 |
[36:54] | The… The baby, the one that Karev and I were… | 那个孩子…就是那个克莱夫和我… |
[36:58] | Anyway, the kid’s alive. | 算了 小孩活下来了 |
[36:59] | Oh, well, that’s great news. | 那太好了 |
[37:01] | Okay. Now you’re the one being the jerk. | 好了 现在你是那个混蛋了 |
[37:04] | Well, because Alex was right about you. | 对 因为阿历克斯说的对 |
[37:06] | Oh, yes, of course, | 当然 |
[37:08] | ’cause everybody’s always in your ear, | 因为所有人都会对你 |
[37:10] | telling you what to think about me. | 说我是什么样的人 |
[37:11] | – Maggie… – Nobody tells me what to think. | – 麦琪… – 没有人告诉我怎么想 |
[37:13] | Okay, good, ’cause I don’t want their opinion, okay? | 好 因为我不在乎他们的想法 好吗 |
[37:15] | I care about what you think. | 我只在乎你的想法 |
[37:16] | About you? Actually, I think a lot of things. | 对你的看法 事实上 我有很多看法 |
[37:19] | No, no, no. No banter. No more quips. | 不 不说笑了 说点认真的事情 |
[37:23] | I’ll tell you what I think. | 我告诉你我怎么想的 |
[37:26] | I think about you… | 我对你有很多 |
[37:29] | a lot. | 想法 |
[37:31] | Okay? I can’t stop. | 我控制不住自己 |
[37:32] | And I’m telling you I am in… | 我要告诉你我对你有感觉 |
[37:35] | if you are. | 如果你也对我有感觉 |
[37:37] | I am in this. | 我喜欢你 |
[37:39] | So, I’m just… I’m just gonna ask you outright. | 所以我… 我要直接问你 |
[37:43] | What do you think? | 你是怎么想的 |
[37:47] | Actually, don’t answer. | 别回答我 |
[37:52] | Not till you know. | 除非你想清楚了 |
[37:57] | And when you do, just give me a call. | 当你考虑好了 打电话给我 |
[38:00] | ♪ They say sing what you know ♪ | ♪ 他们说唱出你所知 ♪ |
[38:03] | ♪ But I’ve sung what they want ♪ | ♪ 但是我唱他们所想 ♪ |
[38:06] | ♪ Some folks do what they’re told ♪ | ♪有些人做旧事 ♪ |
[38:09] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[38:11] | Did we fall asleep? | 我们睡着了吗 |
[38:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:15] | I feel rested. | 我感觉休息过了 |
[38:17] | Oh, my God. That’s because it’s almost morning. | 天哪 因为已经早上了 |
[38:20] | ♪ Some things I’ve done before I can’t justify ♪ | ♪ 我无法开脱 ♪ |
[38:22] | So, I guess we just, uh, spent the night together. | 所以 我觉得我们共度了一晚 |
[38:25] | ♪ There are kings in my past ♪ | ♪ 旧事难忘 ♪ |
[38:27] | I guess we did. | 我也这么觉得 |
[38:28] | ♪ Things no one can be proud of ♪ | ♪ 难以启齿 ♪ |
[38:33] | Uh, sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 打扰了 |
[38:34] | ♪ And turn away from any lack of love ♪ | ♪ 转身离开 寻找真爱 ♪ |
[38:37] | ♪ Oh, and I walked through that door ♪ | ♪ 当我踏进那扇门 ♪ |
[38:41] | ♪ I say here I go ♪ | ♪ 大喊一声 我来了 ♪ |
[38:43] | War isn’t civil. | 战争不是无害的 |
[38:45] | ♪ You see me and nothing more ♪ | ♪ 你看看我 仅此而已 ♪ |
[38:46] | You pick sides and defend them. | 你选择一边然后捍卫他们 |
[38:48] | You attack. | 你攻击 |
[38:50] | ♪ I know better ♪ | ♪ 我很清楚 ♪ |
[38:56] | ♪ I know better ♪ | ♪ 我很清楚 ♪ |
[38:58] | You hurt people. | 你伤害他人 |
[39:00] | You get hurt. | 你被伤害 |
[39:02] | How was it today? | 今天怎么样 |
[39:03] | ♪ Legend is just a name ♪ | ♪ 传奇留名 ♪ |
[39:05] | Bad as you thought it would be? | 像你想的那么糟糕 |
[39:06] | Kind of. | 差不多 |
[39:09] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[39:11] | We have to, but… | 必须谈 但是… |
[39:13] | No, you don’t. | 不需要 |
[39:14] | At least, not tonight. | 至少不是今晚 |
[39:16] | ♪ I won’t hide or cut it off from where it came ♪ | ♪ 无法隐藏 划清界限 ♪ |
[39:19] | You weren’t even supposed to be here today. Come on. | 你今天根本不该在这 来吧 |
[39:23] | You fight… | 你反抗 |
[39:25] | and you fight, and you fight. | 你斗争 你战斗 |
[39:27] | To what end? | 到什么时候 |
[39:28] | ♪ This power and the color of my face ♪ | ♪ 这种力量 我的肤色 ♪ |
[39:32] | ♪ And I know better ♪ | ♪ 我很清楚 ♪ |
[39:35] | Come home. | 回家 |
[39:38] | ♪ I know better ♪ | ♪ 我很清楚 ♪ |
[39:39] | What are we fighting against? | 我们和谁战斗 |
[39:40] | What are we fighting for? | 我们为什么要战斗 |
[39:43] | ♪ Ohh, I’ll rise from the floor ♪ | ♪ 我会东山再起 ♪ |
[39:46] | Just get a good night’s sleep. | 睡个好觉 |
[39:48] | ♪ If I don’t win ♪ | ♪ 如果我一败涂地 ♪ |
[39:50] | ♪ I’ll bust open that door, so let me in ♪ | ♪ 我会破门而入 让我进去吧 ♪ |
[39:53] | I never wanted to come between the two of you… | 我从来不想夹在你们两的中间 |
[39:56] | you and Jackson. | 你和杰克逊 |
[39:57] | I never wanted that. | 从来不想这样 |
[40:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:02] | When is it time to just quit all this nonsense… | 什么时候能离开这些乱七八糟的事情 |
[40:05] | ♪ I know better ♪ | ♪ 我很清楚 ♪ |
[40:10] | ♪ Oh, I, I know better ♪ | ♪ 我很清楚 ♪ |
[40:15] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | ♪ 是的 ♪ |
[40:19] | ♪ I know better ♪ | ♪ 我很清楚 ♪ |
[40:24] | Well… | 那么 |
[40:25] | ♪ I know better ♪ | ♪ 我很清楚 ♪ |
[40:28] | good night. | 晚安 |
[40:28] | …and simply surrender? | 就这样屈服吗 |
[40:37] | That is one nasty throat tumor. | 真是个恶心的喉咙肿瘤 |
[40:39] | Ugh, God. | 天哪 |
[40:40] | En bloc resection? | 整块切除吗 |
[40:42] | Maybe. Maybe. | 也许会 |
[40:44] | Got a patient up at the, uh, Avery hospital in Montana. | 在蒙大拿州的艾弗里医院有个病人 |
[40:49] | I might have to go out there for a consult. | 我可能会去那会诊 |
[40:54] | Huh | 哼 |
[40:55] | “Huh” what? | 哼什么 |
[40:56] | I’m going to an Avery hospital. | 我要去艾弗里医院 |
[40:58] | Now you’re going to an Avery hospital. | 现在你也要跟去艾弗里医院 |
[41:00] | Oh, come on. Really? | 你真要这样吗 |
[41:02] | Yeah. It’s not that. | 不是这样的 |
[41:04] | Are you… Are you jealous? Is that it? | 你是在嫉妒我吗 是这样吗 |
[41:07] | Jealous of my mom manipulating you? No. | 嫉妒我妈妈控制你吗 才不会 |
[41:09] | Oh, stop. | 别这样 |
[41:12] | I’m not some puppet. | 我不是什么宠物 |
[41:14] | I have my own brain. | 我有自己的思考 |
[41:15] | I have my own opinions. | 我有自己的选择 |
[41:17] | Working with your mom and the foundation… | 和你妈妈还有基金会一起工作 |
[41:19] | it’s full of opportunities for me. | 这对我来说是个机会 |
[41:21] | And I get that you never wanted that, and that’s fine. | 我知道你从来都不想要那些 这样挺好的 |
[41:23] | But she sees something in me. | 但是她看到了我的潜质 |
[41:25] | All right, I’m going to bed. | 好吧 我睡觉去了 |
[41:29] | What is going on with you? | 你到底在发什么疯 |
[41:30] | Nothing’s going on with me. Just leave it alone. | 没什么 让我一个人静静 |
[41:31] | Jackson, I… | 杰克逊 我… |
[41:33] | It’s not your business. | 和你无关 |
[41:39] | Good night. | 晚安 |