时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[00:08] | Mom! What are you doing here? | 妈妈 你怎么来了 |
[00:10] | What’s going on? Are you okay? | 出什么事了 你还好吗 |
[00:11] | Just a little consult. | 只是个小型会诊 |
[00:13] | Breast cancer? | 乳腺癌 |
[00:14] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[00:15] | Would you like me to grab Maggie for you? | 需要我叫麦琪来陪你吗 |
[00:17] | No. – | 不用 |
[00:19] | – I had a baby. – Had? | -我有过一个孩子 -有过 |
[00:20] | He lived for 43 minutes without a brain. | 他是无脑儿 只活了43分钟 |
[00:23] | And it almost killed me. | 我差点心碎而死 |
[00:25] | – …tell you not to come home? – I cannot keep doing this. | -告诉你不回家 -我不能再这样了 |
[00:26] | – Doing what? – I’m not — – I don’t want to have a baby! | -哪样 -我不是 我不想生孩子 |
[00:29] | I think about you a lot, | 我总是想起你 |
[00:31] | and I’m telling you, I am in… | 我告诉你 我要和你在一起 |
[00:34] | if you are. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[00:35] | What do you think? | 你怎么说 |
[00:41] | Keep it moving, folks. Come on. | 走啊 伙计 快点 |
[00:44] | Move along, please. | 请往前走 |
[00:47] | So, he says to me that when I figure it out, | 所以他对我说 等我想明白 |
[00:50] | I should give him a call. | 就给他打个电话 |
[00:52] | I mean, who says that? | 哪有这么说话的 |
[00:54] | She found her mom in baggage claim. | 她说在行李提取处接到妈妈了 |
[00:57] | Anyway, he’s an arrogant ass. | 不管怎么说 他都是个自大的混蛋 |
[00:59] | And Maggie has terrible taste in men. | 麦琪挑男人的品味真差劲 |
[01:01] | I don’t like the guy. | 我不喜欢那家伙 |
[01:03] | I mean, the sex is great. | 但他床上功夫一流 |
[01:05] | Maybe I shouldn’t be picky about great sex. | 也许看在他床上功夫上 我接受他得了 |
[01:07] | You should be picky about sex. You’re hot. | 你想要啥床上功夫没有 您可带劲儿啦 |
[01:10] | You have to say that because I let you | 你这是违心夸我呢 看我这阵子 |
[01:11] | eat my food and live in my house. | 让你白吃白住 |
[01:12] | Yes, but it’s still true. | 没错 但我说的是实话 |
[01:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[01:16] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[01:17] | Stuff comes apart. | 一切分崩离析 |
[01:19] | An eggshell is never gonna come back together. | 碎了的鸡蛋壳无法拼成原样 |
[01:22] | A window will never unbreak. | 打破的窗户也无法复原 |
[01:24] | 30 seconds in, she’s talking about her boobs. | 到达30秒 她一直在谈论自己的胸 |
[01:26] | That’s what’s on her mind — her boob job, her boobs, | 她脑子里全是这事 她的隆胸手术 她的胸 |
[01:29] | which are perfectly fine, by the way. | 顺便说一下 她的胸美着呢 |
[01:31] | You know what? When she gets in the car, | 知道吗 待会儿她上车 |
[01:32] | you look at them, and you tell me that they’re not perfect. | 你看着它们 你告诉我它们美不美 |
[01:34] | I’m not gonna check out your mom’s boobs. | 我才不会盯着你妈妈的胸 |
[01:36] | It’s called the Second Law of Thermodynamics. | 这被称作热力学第二定律 |
[01:39] | It’s also called life. | 也被叫做生活 |
[01:44] | It’s good to see you, Meredith. | 见到你真高兴 梅瑞迪斯 |
[01:46] | – It’s good to see you. – And, Alex, right? | -见到你也很高兴 -你叫 阿历克斯 对吧 |
[01:54] | What did you tell them? | 你跟他们说了什么 |
[01:56] | What?! | 什么 |
[01:58] | I’m not the one getting the ginormous boobs! | 又不是我要整个大胸脯出来 |
[02:01] | Stuff rarely comes together. | 霁月难逢 |
[02:04] | But it’ll always come apart. | 彩云易散 |
[02:09] | Wait. You’re saying that you don’t have the budget | 等等 你是说你没有预算拨给 |
[02:11] | for dozens of babies and their tiny beating baby hearts? | 几十名婴儿和他们砰砰跳的小心脏 |
[02:13] | Don’t. No. | 没有 不行 |
[02:14] | Every time you want something, you say, | 你每次想要申请拨款 就会说 |
[02:16] | “But the tiny babies. The teeny, tiny babies.” | “可他们是小婴儿啊 那么小 那么脆弱的婴儿啊 “ |
[02:18] | But you are the doctor who cried, “Tiny baby.” | 但我看你这个医生 才是个哭闹任性的”小婴儿” |
[02:21] | Dr. Webber, you tell her. | 韦伯医生 你来告诉她 |
[02:23] | Robbins wants new wireless fetal monitors, | 罗宾斯想要新型无线胎儿监护器 |
[02:25] | – when the ones we have are — – It’s not my concern. | -而我们现有的设备… -这不归我管 |
[02:30] | Damn. | 讨厌 |
[02:31] | It’s not you, it’s me. I pissed him off, too. | 不是针对你 是我 我也把他惹毛了 |
[02:34] | Not like I did. | 不会到我那种程度 |
[02:35] | Yeah, a little bit like you did. | 是啊 和你做的差不多 |
[02:37] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[02:38] | I have a patient. | 我还有个病人要看 |
[02:44] | – Hello. – Incoming! | -你好 -患者入院 |
[02:47] | DeLuca! Incoming. | 德卢卡 患者入院 |
[02:53] | ETA less than a minute. | 预计不到一分钟到达 |
[02:57] | I didn’t know you were back. | 我都不知道你回来上班了 |
[02:59] | They said one of the patients had syncope. | 据说其中一位患者晕厥 |
[03:00] | You’ll need a neuro consult. | 你们可能需要神经科会诊 |
[03:02] | I just meant, how are you doing? | 我的意思是 你还好吗 |
[03:08] | It’s nice to be working. | 工作的感觉不错 |
[03:10] | But it’s– But it’s gonna be a busy day. | 但是…但是今天会很忙 |
[03:12] | I’m hoping this will be quick and easy. | 希望能尽快顺利地处理好 |
[03:17] | Elsie Clatch, 95, fainted while hiking, | 艾尔西·克拉特尔 95岁 远足时昏倒 |
[03:20] | but now G.C.S. is 15, vitals are stable. | 但现在昏迷指数为15 生命体征平稳 |
[03:24] | Gently, gently. She’s been injured. | 轻点 轻点 她受伤了 |
[03:25] | Please, Lewis, all this fuss. | 得了 路易斯 别大惊小怪的 |
[03:28] | – Hiking? – How do you think I made it to 95? | -远足 -不然怎么活到95的 |
[03:31] | Alert and oriented times three. | 询问病人是否神志清醒 |
[03:33] | Sir, did you injure your wrist? | 先生 你的腰摔伤了吗 |
[03:35] | No, it’s fine. | 没有 没事 |
[03:36] | He fell, too. He wouldn’t let go of my hand. | 他也摔倒了 他不愿放开我的手 |
[03:39] | No reason to take a chance, sir. Let’s go. | 不要冒险 先生 进去检查一下 |
[03:45] | Her syncopal episode lasted at least 60 seconds. | 她这次昏厥了至少60秒 |
[03:48] | It sounds like you’ve been watching a lot | 听你这么说 平时一定没少看 |
[03:49] | of medical shows, sir. | 医务剧 先生 |
[03:51] | He’s not gonna like that. | 他可不是那样的人 |
[03:52] | I’m a cardiothoracic surgeon. | 我是一名心胸外科医生 |
[03:56] | 1 2 3 1, 2, 3. | |
[03:59] | Don’t be pompous. | 别自大了 |
[04:01] | You were a surgeon. So was I. | 你曾是外科医生 我也曾经是 |
[04:04] | They’re surgeons now. | 现在得听这些医生的 |
[04:05] | She’ll need a head C.T. | 要给她拍个头部CT |
[04:08] | Still, we’d like to rule out other injuries. | 我们还要请其他伤者到外面去 |
[04:10] | Oh, It’s nothing. | 没什么大事 |
[04:11] | I-I just got a little lightheaded. | 我只是有点头晕眼花 |
[04:13] | You don’t know it’s nothing. | 你怎么知道没事 |
[04:15] | I know as much as you do. | 我懂的不比你少 |
[04:18] | I fell down. | 我摔倒了 |
[04:19] | I’m old. I’m allowed. | 年纪大了 可以去见上帝了 |
[04:22] | You’ll need an EKG and labs with cardiac enzymes. | 要做个心电图并化验心肌酶 |
[04:34] | You heard the man. | 你听见他说什么了吧 |
[04:46] | Pierce asked if she could discharge the triple-A | 皮尔斯问她能不能让你们之前接手的 |
[04:48] | that you guys were working on | 主动脉瘤出血的病人出院 |
[04:49] | if you didn’t have any objections. | 如果你没有异议的话 |
[04:51] | Nope, not at all. | 完全没意见 |
[04:53] | Great. | 太好了 |
[04:58] | So, did you have a chance to think about it? | 你有想过那件事吗 |
[05:01] | Oh, no. I don’t need to think about it. | 不 我不需要想 |
[05:03] | – You can discharge him. – No, no, no. | -你可以让他出院 -不不不 |
[05:04] | I mean, uh, the thing that I said about | 我是指 我说过的 |
[05:07] | how I think about you. | 对你的看法 |
[05:09] | No, I haven’t thought about it. | 不 我还没想过 |
[05:10] | I-I-I — I have three kids… | 我有三个孩子 |
[05:13] | and a job. | 一份工作 |
[05:14] | I’m a surgeon. | 我是个外科医生 |
[05:16] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:20] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[05:28] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[05:30] | I’m — I’m good. Just a little tired. | 我 我很好 就是有点累 |
[05:34] | Chemo’s not my idea of a great time. | 化疗可不是什么美好的时光 |
[05:38] | Sure. | 没错 |
[05:38] | Well, I spoke with your oncologist. | 我和你的肿瘤专家谈过了 |
[05:40] | She gave me a full report, and the chemo’s been working. | 她给了我一份完整的报告 化疗起作用了 |
[05:44] | Your repeat scans came back, and they show a good response. | 你复诊的扫描结果出来了 结果还不错 |
[05:46] | You are her star patient. | 你是她的明星患者 |
[05:48] | Ooh, and the prize is a mastectomy. | 然而奖品是乳房切除手术 |
[05:51] | Your reconstruction is gonna go perfectly. | 你的重建手术会很完美的 |
[05:53] | It’ll be my best work. | 那会是我最好的作品 |
[05:54] | Today, we just focus on getting your pre-op taking care of, | 今天我们只需要做好术前准备 |
[05:57] | and we get our oncologist up to speed. | 然后让肿瘤专家了解最新的情况 |
[06:01] | Did you want, um… Maggie here before we continue? | 你想在我们开始之前让麦琪过来吗 |
[06:08] | Diane, you didn’t tell her yet? | 戴安 你还没告诉她 |
[06:10] | It’s too much stress. | 压力太大了 |
[06:12] | Which is exactly why she needs to know, | 这正是应该告诉她的原因 |
[06:14] | because it’s gonna be stressful enough for you. | 因为这对你来说压力太大了 |
[06:16] | We’re already fighting today. | 我们今天已经吵过架了 |
[06:18] | No, as your doctor, I can’t, in good confidence, | 不行 作为你的医生 从保密的角度说 |
[06:20] | continue to let this go on, all right? | 我不能让这种情况再继续下去了 |
[06:21] | It’s bad for you both. It’s bad for everyone. | 这对你俩来说都不好 对谁都不好 |
[06:23] | Well, just not yet. | 那现在先别告诉她 |
[06:25] | When? Our surgery is tomorrow. | 等什么时候 明天就手术了 |
[06:28] | After. | 术后再说 |
[06:30] | I can just have the surgery and tell her then, | 我可以先做完手术再告诉她 |
[06:34] | and I can tell her that I had cancer | 到时候我就可以说我得过癌症 |
[06:37] | and not that I have it. | 而不是我得了癌症 |
[06:41] | That’s not the best idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[06:43] | It’s how I want to do it. | 我想这样做 |
[06:47] | Is that understood? | 你懂吗 |
[07:10] | So, did Dr. Avery answer all your questions? | 艾弗里医生回答了你所有的问题吗 |
[07:12] | He sure did. | 当然了 |
[07:14] | So you discussed everything? | 你们什么都讨论了吗 |
[07:16] | Even size? | 大小也讨论了 |
[07:17] | We discussed everything I needed to discuss. | 我们讨论了所有需要讨论的 |
[07:21] | So what did you decide, size-wise? | 那就尺寸而言 你是怎么想的 |
[07:24] | I just want to be prepared, you know? | 我只是想有准备 |
[07:25] | I’ve been hugging the same person | 在过去的三十年里 |
[07:26] | for the last 30 years, you know? | 我拥抱的是同一个人 你知道吗 |
[07:28] | – This is a big — – Maggie. | -这是个大 -麦琪 |
[07:29] | – This is a big renovation. – Maggie. | -这是一次大修整 -麦琪 |
[07:32] | I-I don’t want to discuss this with you. | 我不想和你讨论这件事 |
[07:36] | Just…leave it alone. | 别管了 |
[07:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:40] | Well, I hope you’ll enjoy being a nice, self-involved, | 希望你能享受成为一个善良的 自恋的 |
[07:44] | lonely person with an incredible rack. | 有一个令人难以置信的假胸的孤独的人 |
[07:53] | Pretty straightforward modified rad. | 很直接的改良根治术 |
[07:55] | I’ll remove the breast tissue, then do a lymph node dissection, | 我会移除乳房组织 然后做淋巴结清除术 |
[07:57] | and leave you to the reconstruction. | 最后留给你做重建 |
[08:00] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[08:03] | Need something? | 有事吗 |
[08:04] | Yeah, I’m on your service today. | 我今天跟着你 |
[08:06] | No, you’re not. I didn’t request a resident. | 不 你不跟着我 我没要住院医生 |
[08:09] | Dr. Minnick assigned me to you. | 明尼克医生把我分给你的 |
[08:12] | All right, I will, um… | 好吧 我会… |
[08:13] | I’ll talk to Dr. Minnick after I finish up here, | 等我这边弄完了我会跟明尼克医生说的 |
[08:15] | but no, thanks. I don’t need anyone. | 但是谢谢你 我不需要人 |
[08:17] | Okay, sorry. You all set? | 好了 不好意思 你都准备好了吗 |
[08:19] | Yeah, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 对 明天见 |
[08:21] | Thanks very much. | 非常感谢 |
[08:25] | This is Diane Pierce? | 这是戴安·皮尔斯 |
[08:27] | No, no, no. Do not look at that. You’re not on this case. | 不 不 别看那个 你不跟这个病例 |
[08:28] | Is this Maggie’s mother? | 这是麦琪的母亲吗 |
[08:30] | – Wilson, please… – Jackson! | -威尔逊 请你… -杰克森 |
[08:34] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[08:35] | Why am I locked out of my mother’s file? | 为什么我看不了我妈的病例 |
[08:37] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[08:38] | Yes, well, she requested privacy. | 没错 但她要求保密 |
[08:40] | I’m her daughter. | 我是她女儿 |
[08:43] | She can’t handle the fact that | 她受不了 |
[08:44] | I might have an opinion about her boob job. | 我对她隆胸这件事有意见 |
[08:46] | She’s anxious because she’s going into surgery. | 她焦虑是因为她要做手术了 |
[08:47] | Now you’re telling me how my mom feels, Jackson? | 现在你才告诉我我妈的感受 杰克森 |
[08:50] | What is going on here? Level with me. | 到底什么情况 跟我说实话 |
[08:53] | You saw what happened the last time she was here. | 她之前来的那次也是你处理的 |
[08:57] | And I thought we could actually fix it. | 我还觉得我和她能解决分歧 |
[08:58] | I wanted to talk and actually try, | 我努力想和她谈谈 |
[09:00] | but she has been shutting me out from moment one. | 但她从一开始就把我拒之门外 |
[09:04] | Why is she doing this? | 她为什么一直这样 |
[09:05] | You know, I really — I really couldn’t say. | 我真的 我真的不能说 |
[09:07] | Is she embarrassed about the boob job? | 她觉得自己隆胸这件事很尴尬吗 |
[09:10] | Then why is she getting it? | 那她为什么还要做呢 |
[09:11] | She’s scared… about her surgery. | 她害怕 害怕手术 |
[09:13] | I mean, she needs support. She needs your support. | 她需要支持 需要你的支持 |
[09:17] | So I’m awful, is what you’re saying. | 所以说我很差劲 这是你想说的吗 |
[09:18] | It’s — You know that’s not what I mean. | 你知道我不是这个意思 |
[09:20] | Okay. I’ll try. | 好吧 我试试 |
[09:23] | I will leave it alone. I will try. | 我不插手了 我试试看 |
[09:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:29] | Just tell me, are they gonna be huge-huge? | 那你告诉我 她胸会变得超大么 |
[09:30] | Maggie, please. Just trust me. | 麦琪 拜托 相信我 |
[09:34] | Okay, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[09:38] | No, no, no. Don’t. | 别 想都别想 |
[09:39] | I don’t need to remind you of HIPAA, right? | 我不需要提醒你HIPAA隐私规则吧 |
[09:40] | Okay, nothing to be discussed. | 好了 没什么好讨论的 |
[09:43] | Right. Sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[09:45] | Well, you know now. So I guess I can use you. | 既然你知道了 那就来帮忙吧 |
[09:49] | – Only if you can — – I-I can. | -只要你能 -我能 |
[09:51] | All right. Then go ahead. Get prepped. | 好吧 那就去准备一下 |
[09:55] | Close the door, please. | 请把门关上 |
[10:05] | We do this hike every other day. | 我们每隔一天去一次远足 |
[10:07] | I don’t know why today I got so wonky. | 我不知道今天自己为什么这么走不稳 |
[10:11] | Squeeze my fingers, Elsie? Hard as you can? | 捏下我的手指 艾尔西 使劲捏 |
[10:15] | – Very good. – I’m sorry. | -很好 -不好意思 |
[10:17] | Are you the Dr. Clatch? | 您就是那位克拉特尔医生吗 |
[10:21] | I’m one of two, yeah. | 我算其中一位 |
[10:24] | You — You are. | 您真的是 |
[10:29] | You worked with Dr. Raven. | 您和雷文医生一起共过事 |
[10:31] | Uh, geez, don’t remind me. | 别提醒我 |
[10:33] | You helped develop the cardiopulmonary bypass machine. | 您协助研发了心肺分路仪 |
[10:36] | The man was a blowhard and a grabass. | 那家伙又好斗 又爱吹牛 |
[10:39] | – That is true. – Right. | -没错 -对的 |
[10:42] | So, were you there when he first connected a child | 所以他第一次连接孩子和母亲的循坏时 |
[10:44] | to his mother’s circulation? | 您也在场 |
[10:45] | Okay, let’s all focus, please. | 好了 大家都专心点 |
[10:47] | Was I there? | 我有没有在场 |
[10:50] | I did most of it. | 大部分操作是我完成的 |
[10:55] | DeLuca, take her to C.T. And page me when she’s done. | 德卢卡 带她去做CT 结束了呼我 |
[10:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:00] | Dr. Clatch, I’ll be happy to show you where you can wait, okay? | 克拉特尔医生 我带您去等候区好吗 |
[11:04] | No, you will not. I’m gonna stay with my wife. | 不用 我要和我太太待一起 |
[11:06] | Oh, stop. You don’t know brains. | 别闹 你又不懂大脑 |
[11:09] | I know enough! | 我知道的够多了 |
[11:12] | Dr. Clatch? Okay, follow me. | 克拉特尔医生 请跟我来 |
[11:25] | Would you page me when her studies are back, please? | 她的报告出来后请呼叫我 |
[11:37] | Just stop it. | 别闹了 |
[11:39] | Stop what? | 闹什么 |
[11:40] | Pretending like we’re doctors. | 假装我们是医生 |
[11:41] | We are doctors. | 我们是医生啊 |
[11:42] | I’m your husband! | 我是你丈夫 |
[11:43] | You can’t hide in plain sight from me and | 你不能一直躲着我 |
[11:46] | ignore the fact that we haven’t talked, | 忽略我们不沟通 |
[11:47] | and that we have things | 我们有事没解决的现实 |
[11:48] | I’m at work. We are working. | 我在工作 我们在工作 |
[11:49] | You’re trying to act like nothing happened! | 我们在极力假装什么事都没发生过 |
[11:51] | You ran out on me. | 你甩了我 |
[11:53] | You ran away from home! | 弃家而去 |
[11:55] | From your husband. | 从你丈夫身边逃走 |
[11:56] | You’re married. We got married! | 你结婚了 我们结婚了 |
[11:58] | – I know! – We took vows | -我知道 -我们起过誓 |
[12:00] | for better or for worse. | 祸福与共 不论好坏 |
[12:02] | Amelia, you | 阿米莉娅 你 |
[12:04] | running out, acting this way is not how a marriage works. | 逃避不是婚姻的可行方式 |
[12:07] | So I need you to tell me right now. | 所以我现在就需要你告诉我 |
[12:10] | Are you ever coming home so we can work this out | 你要回家和我一起解决这个问题 |
[12:13] | or not? | 还是算了 |
[12:22] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[12:27] | You need to decide what you want. | 你要决定自己想要什么 |
[12:29] | Because I know. | 因为我知道 |
[12:32] | I know what I want. | 我知道自己想要什么 |
[12:37] | And at some point | 在某种意义上来说 |
[12:38] | you need to figure that out, too. | 你自己也要想清楚 |
[12:41] | Just pull it together. | 振作起来 |
[12:54] | So, you weren’t into the idea | 所以起初你不想 |
[12:57] | of her being a surgeon at first? | 她做一个外科医生 |
[12:59] | – I was. – Oh, he wasn’t! | -是的 -他才不是 |
[13:03] | I was halfway through my residency, | 我当时还是住院医师 |
[13:05] | and Lewis said to me, | 路易斯和我说 |
[13:07] | “Elsie, this surgeon business | 艾尔西 做外科医生 |
[13:09] | is not making you any friends. | 让你连朋友都交不到 |
[13:11] | You need to think of something else to do.” | 你得想想去干点其他的 |
[13:15] | I was trying to take care of you! | 我当时是想关心你 |
[13:18] | But you didn’t, did you? | 但你没理他是吗 |
[13:19] | I did not. | 是的 |
[13:21] | Good. Because you knew what you wanted. | 很好 因为你知道自己想要什么 |
[13:23] | This one gets it. | 这小伙子懂我 |
[13:25] | Well, it was – a different time back then. | 当时年代不同 |
[13:27] | It was. It was. | 确实如此 |
[13:30] | All right, let’s give the Clatches some air. | 好了 我们给克拉特尔夫妇一点空间 |
[13:33] | They are not here for your entertainment, guys. | 他们不是来供你们玩乐的 各位 |
[13:35] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[13:35] | Oh, let them stay. How else they gonna learn? | 让他们留下吧 不然他们怎么学习 |
[13:38] | They have a lot of work to do. | 他们有很多工作要做 |
[13:40] | This is a teaching hospital, right? | 这是一家教学医院对吧 |
[13:42] | So teach them. | 那就教他们啊 |
[13:44] | It’s all right. Come on back. | 没事的 回来吧 |
[13:51] | I can see by your faces that the news is bad. | 我可以从你脸上看出情况不乐观 |
[13:55] | So just tell me how bad. | 所以告诉我有多坏 |
[14:00] | You have a brain bleed. | 你有脑出血 |
[14:03] | A loculated acute – on chronic subdural hematoma. | 慢性硬膜下血肿有急性分室 |
[14:09] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[14:12] | Elsie, the bleed is only gonna keep increasing. | 艾尔西 出血只会增多 |
[14:16] | It could become catastrophic at any time now. | 现在随时都会一发不可收拾 |
[14:18] | Now, I-I could do a craniotomy and decompress the hematoma. | 现在我可以进行颅骨切开术 减压血肿 |
[14:25] | With a chance it would give me some more time? | 可能会留给我更多时间吗 |
[14:30] | Yes, but Dr. Shepherd doesn’t think that’s a good idea. | 对 但谢博德医生觉得这不是个好主意 |
[14:33] | She didn’t say that. | 她又没说 |
[14:34] | Didn’t say, “I want to” Or “I need to.” | 是没说我想或我要 |
[14:38] | She said, “I could.” | 她说我可以 |
[14:42] | That’s what we tell our patients | 我们不希望什么方案都不给病人的时候 |
[14:43] | when we don’t want to give them nothing. | 就会这么说 |
[14:55] | I’m sorry, kids. Lesson’s over. | 对不起 孩子们 这节课结束了 |
[14:57] | Got it, folks? Okay? | 懂了吗 各位 |
[15:08] | Hey. How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[15:10] | Boobs. | 胸部 |
[15:11] | Oh! You have to let that go. | 你别纠结这事了 |
[15:13] | My mother wants basketball boobs. | 我妈妈想要篮球这么大的胸 |
[15:14] | You let it go. | 你才别想了 |
[15:15] | Mom boobs again? | 又讨论老妈丰胸啊 |
[15:17] | It doesn’t stop. | 就没停过 |
[15:18] | What reason does she have to defile her body that way? | 她到底是为什么要这样糟蹋自己的身体 |
[15:22] | Are you sure you want to know that? | 你确定你想知道答案 |
[15:23] | My mother wouldn’t let me pierce my ears until I was 10. | 直到我十岁 我妈妈才让我打耳洞 |
[15:26] | She told me that masturbating made Jesus cry. | 她说自己解决性需求会让上帝哭泣 |
[15:29] | She said that nail polish was for prostitutes. | 她还说指甲油是妓女才用的 |
[15:31] | That woman wants stripper boobs? Yes, I want a reason. | 像她这样的女性要丰胸 对 我想知道为什么 |
[15:38] | Her reasons… | 她的原因是 |
[15:39] | are for sex. | 为了滚床单 |
[15:41] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这样说 |
[15:42] | Okay, well, – maybe she just wants her, um… | 好吧 也许她希望衣服 |
[15:46] | shirts to fit better. | 更合身吧 |
[15:47] | Okay, now, th– that’s almost understandable. | 这听起来可以理解 |
[15:50] | To get more sex. | 为了能滚更多床单啊 |
[15:53] | I am asking you guys for advice. | 我是在寻求你们的建议啊 |
[15:56] | Okay, okay. Sorry, sorry, sorry, okay. | 好嘛 抱歉 抱歉 |
[16:00] | Okay, tell me again. | 再说一遍 |
[16:03] | Am I just… supposed to accept | 我是不是要 接受 |
[16:06] | that this horrifying thing is happening? | 这破事要成真了 |
[16:08] | Am I just supposed to get on board — fold? | 我是不是该支持她 投降 |
[16:12] | Make a decision to support my G-cup mom? | 下决心支持我的大胸妈妈 |
[16:19] | No, you’re right. You do need a reason. | 不 你说得对 你需要理由 |
[16:22] | I do! | 是吧 |
[16:24] | She can’t expect you – to just blindly jump on board. | 她总不能让你不明缘由就支持她吧 |
[16:34] | You should demand a reason. | 你有权知道原因 |
[16:41] | That is bad advice. | 这建议烂透了 |
[16:42] | It is? | 真的吗 |
[16:44] | She doesn’t owe you an explanation, | 她不欠你什么解释 |
[16:46] | and you don’t have a right | 你也没有权利去 |
[16:46] | to tell her what to do with her boobs. | 告诉她该不该丰胸 |
[16:48] | No, I’m — I’m not — | 不 我 我不能 |
[16:50] | It’s her body. It’s her boobs. | 这是她的身体 这是她的胸 |
[16:52] | She doesn’t have to justify her decision to anyone. | 她没必要对任何人解释她为什么这样做 |
[16:55] | I mean, don’t come at her demanding anything. | 我是说 别要求她这些 |
[16:57] | Just… give her some support. | 就给予她支持 |
[17:09] | I want to know what you did to Richard Webber. | 我想知道你对理查德·韦伯做了什么 |
[17:11] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[17:13] | Ooh, it was bad. Really bad? | 噢 很糟糕 非常糟糕 |
[17:14] | Okay, shh! | 嘘 |
[17:16] | I kissed Eliza Minnick, and he caught me. | 我亲了伊丽莎·明尼克 他看见了 |
[17:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:24] | I get why he’s mad at you. | 我知道为什么他那么气你了 |
[17:25] | That was way worse than what I did. | 这比我做的还糟糕啊 |
[17:26] | How is that worse? You gave away his job. | 为什么 你是害他丢了工作的人 |
[17:28] | And you put your mouth on the person who took it. | 你亲了抢走他工作的人 |
[17:31] | See, – mine was a business decision. | 你看吧 我这个工作决定 |
[17:33] | You made it personal. | 到你这就上升到个人问题了 |
[17:34] | That doesn’t even make sense. I mean, listen. | 这不对啊 你看 |
[17:37] | This it has nothing to do with him. | 这跟他没关系 |
[17:38] | Bros before potential love interests. | 兄弟如手足 情人如衣服 |
[17:41] | I wouldn’t talk to you, either. | 是我也不搭理你 |
[17:43] | That’s unprofessional, disappointing. | 这很不专业 很让人失望啊 |
[17:47] | You know what? You just feel guilty. | 你这是自己内疚吧 |
[17:49] | You know that you did wrong, | 你知道自己做错事了 |
[17:50] | and you’re just trying to make yourself feel better. | 就拉我来垫背 让自己好过点 |
[17:52] | Whatever helps you sleep at night. | 你要这样想也可以 |
[17:56] | Lewis, let her talk. | 路易斯 让她说完 |
[17:59] | I — | 我 |
[18:00] | I’ve heard all I need, Els. | 我听够了 艾尔西 |
[18:03] | A successful surgery would definitely buy you more time. | 手术成功肯定会延长生存时间 |
[18:06] | But as you know, the amount of shift, | 但你也知道 这会带来的巨大改变 |
[18:08] | combined with your age and aspirin usage | 加上你的高龄和服用阿司匹林的习惯 |
[18:10] | are bad prognostic signs. | 对术后结果很不好 |
[18:11] | Surgery holds higher risk for you, | 手术的风险更大 |
[18:13] | much higher. | 大很多 |
[18:15] | So it’s settled. | 那就这样决定吧 |
[18:16] | No surgery. | 不做手术 |
[18:17] | – Nothing is settled. – But she just said — | -没决定呢 -但她都说了 |
[18:20] | I know, but if we don’t do anything, | 我知道 但如果什么都不做 |
[18:22] | I’m gonna go anyway. | 我还是会离开的 |
[18:23] | Well, that’s better than me walking out of here | 这总比我今晚失去你 |
[18:25] | alone tonight. | 独自离开医院强 |
[18:26] | Will you listen to me? | 你能听我的吗 |
[18:29] | You’re not getting this surgery. | 你不能做手术 |
[18:32] | – Will you excuse me, Lewis? – El– | -抱歉 路易斯 -艾 |
[18:34] | But I would like to talk to my doctor alone. | 我想和医生单独聊聊 |
[18:40] | Dr. Clatch, | 克拉特尔医生 |
[18:41] | how about we go get a cup of coffee? | 不如我们去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[18:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:49] | Now, you were saying. | 我们继续刚才的讨论 |
[18:51] | Elsie will talk her into a surgery. | 艾尔西会说服那位医生做手术的 |
[18:53] | She’s stubborn. | 她很固执 |
[18:55] | I need to talk – to that gal’s boss right away. | 我得跟那女医生的领导谈谈 |
[18:58] | He needs to back her up. | 他得支持女医生的意见 |
[19:00] | She is the head of the neuro department. | 她就是神经科主任 |
[19:01] | She is the boss, and she’s stubborn as hell, too. | 她就是领导 她也很固执 |
[19:05] | Dr. Clatch, I know Dr. Shepherd very well, | 克拉特尔医生 我很了解夏博德医生 |
[19:09] | and you can trust her. | 你可以相信她 |
[19:11] | She’s not gonna be talked into anything | 她不会因为别人的劝说 |
[19:12] | that she doesn’t want to do, okay? | 而改变自己的决定 |
[19:15] | Okay, come on. | 来吧 |
[19:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:22] | Dr. Clatch… | 克拉特尔医生 |
[19:24] | I worry you won’t survive the surgery. | 我担心您没法熬过手术 |
[19:26] | Based on your age alone… it could kill you. | 单凭您的高龄 手术就有生命危险了 |
[19:32] | Or it could give me more time. | 又或者这让我活更长时间 |
[19:34] | I need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[19:37] | I need time to help him learn how to be alone. | 我需要时间教会他如何自处 |
[19:42] | I also want more time with him. | 我也想有更多时间跟他在一起 |
[19:47] | Do you believe 60 years is not enough? | 你相信吗 60年的守候还不够 |
[20:02] | I can take no for an answer. | 你要拒绝我也是可以的 |
[20:09] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[20:10] | I prefer it, actually, to no answer. | 但其实我更喜欢 没有答案 |
[20:12] | Why do you always have to do that? | 为什么你老这样 |
[20:14] | Why do you always have to make a joke of everything? | 为什么你总那么不正经 |
[20:16] | Are you serious, or aren’t you? | 你是认真的还开玩笑呢 |
[20:18] | Of course I am. | 我当然是认真的 |
[20:19] | Because I’m not joking. | 因为我是认真的 |
[20:20] | This isn’t funny to me. | 这是严肃的事情 |
[20:21] | You know, you keep pushing me, | 你一再施压 |
[20:23] | but you’re not giving me anything to go on. | 却不给我走下去的信心 |
[20:25] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[20:25] | We have been going around and around with this for months. | 我们都原地打转好几个月了 |
[20:29] | I feel like I don’t know you. | 我不觉得自己有多么了解你 |
[20:32] | And everybody that I know that knows you… | 另外 我们共同的朋友 |
[20:36] | they don’t like you. | 也总说他们不喜欢你 |
[20:38] | And you just keep making jokes | 你也把我们之间的事当作游戏 |
[20:39] | like somehow that doesn’t matter to me. | 好像无所谓似的 |
[20:42] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[20:43] | This isn’t up to me to make a choice. | 不在于我拿不拿主意 |
[20:44] | It’s up to you to give me a reason. | 在于你给不给我这样做的理由 |
[20:48] | Wow. Okay. You want a reason? | 好吧 你不是需要理由吗 |
[20:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:57] | Okay, there… there are all sorts of reasons | 好吧 事实上 有太多太多 |
[21:00] | to like me…actually. | 让你喜欢我的理由 |
[21:05] | Name one. | 讲一个就行 |
[21:09] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[21:15] | I thought you weren’t doing the surgery. | 我以为你决定不手术了 |
[21:17] | I never said that. | 我没说过那样的话 |
[21:18] | You said you thought it was a bad idea, | 你说过手术不是一个好的选择 |
[21:19] | and I practically assured Lewis that you wouldn’t. | 我基本上向路易斯保证不手术了 |
[21:21] | Why would you do that? She’s my patient. | 你为什么这样做 她是我的病人 |
[21:23] | I thought you made a decision | 我以为你决定好了 |
[21:24] | or at least consult with him before you changed your mind. | 或者至少在你改主意前征求过路易斯的意见了 |
[21:27] | Okay, enough! | 行了 够了 |
[21:28] | Stop it, Owen! | 欧文 别说了 |
[21:30] | No more! | 不要再说了 |
[21:35] | All your pre-op tests came back looking terrific, | 你所有的术前检查结果都很好 |
[21:38] | so just two more things before we get you home | 这两件事做完后你就可以回家 |
[21:41] | for some much needed rest, okay? | 好好休息了 可以吗 |
[21:43] | Number one, no eating after midnight, right? | 首先 晚上十二点以后禁食 |
[21:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:46] | And number two, we are gonna tell Maggie. | 第二 告诉麦琪你得了癌症 |
[21:50] | Oh, no. I told you, uh… | 不 我说好了… |
[21:52] | after the surgery, | 手术后 |
[21:54] | – after the cancer is out. – I’m not gonna perform the surgery, | -癌症切除后再告诉她 -我不会手术的 |
[21:57] | Diane, unless we tell Maggie. | 戴安 除非你先告诉麦琪 |
[21:59] | – You can’t do that. – Of course I can. I’m your doctor. | -你不能这样做 -我当然可以 我是医生 |
[22:01] | But it’s not your business. | 但是 关你什么事了 |
[22:03] | And it would be an irresponsible course of treatment. | 我不能对病人不负责 |
[22:05] | Okay, Maggie is your only support system here. | 明白 麦琪是你战胜癌症的唯一后盾 |
[22:07] | I-I’ll just get another doctor, then. | 那我就换个医生 |
[22:09] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[22:10] | She told you I was the best ’cause I am. | 她告诉你我是最棒的医生 因为我就是最棒的 |
[22:12] | You trusted her then, and you trust her now. | 你之前很信任她 现在也要信任她 |
[22:19] | I understand. It’s okay to be afraid. | 我理解 害怕是正常的 |
[22:22] | You don’t have to be afraid for Maggie. | 你不必担心麦琪会因此担惊受怕 |
[22:25] | She’s not scared of cancer. | 她无惧癌症 |
[22:26] | She would just want to fight this with you. | 她会和你一起抗争到底 |
[22:29] | Let her be there for you. | 让她陪伴在你身边 |
[22:32] | I should’ve told her months ago. | 我应该早几个月前就告诉她 |
[22:34] | It’s not too late. | 现在还为时不晚 |
[22:35] | It’s too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[22:37] | Mom? | 妈 |
[22:39] | You ready to go home? | 你准备回家了 |
[22:41] | Maggie…sweetheart… | 麦琪 亲爱的 |
[22:43] | Mom, it’s fine. | 妈 没关系 |
[22:46] | Good luck tomorrow. | 祝明天好运 |
[22:50] | I hope that your implants | 我希望这些填充物 |
[22:52] | are everything that you want them to be. | 能给您带来想要的效果 |
[22:54] | I’m not getting implants. | 我不是来隆胸 |
[22:56] | Mom, it’s fine. | 妈 不要紧 |
[22:57] | I have breast cancer. | 我得了乳腺癌 |
[22:59] | I have breast cancer, | 我得了乳腺癌 |
[23:01] | and they’re doing a mastectomy tomorrow. | 明天要做乳腺切除手术 |
[23:06] | What are you talking about? | 您说什么呢 |
[23:13] | What is she talking about? | 她在讲什么 |
[23:20] | Here. | 给你看看 |
[23:56] | Come here, honey. Let… | 宝贝 到跟前来 让妈… |
[24:15] | She really said that? “I need more time with him”? | 她真的讲了”我需要更多时间和他在一起” |
[24:17] | That’s what she said. | 是她原话 |
[24:20] | DeLuca, suction there. | 德卢卡 抽吸 |
[24:22] | 60 years of marriage. Wow. | 结婚六十年了 哇塞 |
[24:23] | – That’s… – It’s never enough time. | -真是… -时间永远不够多 |
[24:26] | If it’s 60 years or it’s 6 weeks. | 无论是六十年还是六周时间 |
[24:31] | It’s never gonna be enough time. | 时间总是不够多 |
[24:32] | Well, these people are an anomaly. | 他们俩是个例 |
[24:35] | What? You’re saying two people | 什么 难道说两个人 |
[24:37] | can’t have a long and happy marriage? | 不该恩爱到老吗 |
[24:40] | I’m saying maybe this is an unrealistic ideal of marriage. | 我是说也许他们的爱情美满到不真实 |
[24:44] | 60 years of good, bad, and ugly. | 六十年好好坏坏一起走过风风雨雨 |
[24:46] | That’s…everything. | 此生不可多求 |
[24:48] | What’s wrong with wanting that? | 这样想错了吗 |
[24:52] | Nothing. | 没错 |
[24:54] | There’s nothing wrong with wanting that, DeLuca. | 德卢卡 这样想一点也没错 |
[24:56] | Scissors. | 剪刀 |
[24:59] | Well, Webber’s pissed. | 好吧 韦伯很生气 |
[25:00] | And, honestly, he’s got a right to be. | 而且 讲真 他有权这么做 |
[25:02] | When does it end, though? | 但是生气得有个度 |
[25:04] | It doesn’t solve anything, | 又解决不了任何事 |
[25:05] | for him to walk around, scowling at me. | 整天一副怒眼对视的样子 |
[25:08] | When does the cold shoulder stop? | 什么时候能不再对我不理不睬 |
[25:10] | It will. He’ll come around. | 会的 他会想明白的 |
[25:15] | Oh, uh, Shepherd’s decompressing the hematoma. | 谢博德医生正在清除脑血肿 缓解颅内压 |
[25:17] | Fingers crossed. | 一起祈祷 |
[25:20] | 60 damn years. | 在一起六十年了 |
[25:22] | Right? | 不敢相信 |
[25:24] | You have it in you? | 你有一起走过六十年的信心吗 |
[25:27] | Hey, when I said “I do.” I meant I do. | 嘿 当我说”我愿意”的时候 我是认真的 |
[25:31] | Even though I know what you’re gonna be like in 60 years. | 即便知道你六十年后是什么样子 |
[25:33] | And what am I going to be like, Dr. Warren? | 那么沃伦医生 我会是什么样子 |
[25:36] | Bossy. | 专横的老太太 |
[25:38] | You’ll be retired and jonesing for the days | 退了休 四处向别人炫耀你 |
[25:40] | when you ran a whole hospital, | 作为外科主任的日子 |
[25:42] | bossing me around, and Tuck and Tuck’s poor wife. | 指挥我跑来跑去 还有塔克和他可怜的妻子 |
[25:46] | Oh, Lord help that woman. | 她真可怜 |
[25:48] | Oh, like you’re gonna be some walk in the park. | 说的好像对你来说是小菜一碟一样 |
[25:50] | Me? | 我吗 |
[25:51] | Gonna be distinguished with a little touch of gray. | 我会因为那淡淡的灰色被认出来 |
[25:54] | And one of those guys that tells the same stories | 并且会像那些人一样 反复地讲着相同的故事 |
[25:56] | over and over and exaggerates it every time. | 一遍又一遍 不断夸大自己 |
[25:59] | “And then I sliced a woman open on the kitchen table | 那时下着暴雨 我在厨房的桌子上 |
[26:03] | during a rainstorm.” | 给一个女人开刀接生 |
[26:07] | You have it in you? | 你确实这样想吗 |
[26:15] | If the stories come with foot rubs. | 如果讲故事时给我揉脚的话 |
[26:22] | Deal. | 就这么定了 |
[27:40] | Saturation levels have remained the same all night. | 氧饱和度整夜都保持在相同的水平 |
[27:47] | She’s stubborn… but she’s right, as usual. | 她很顽固 但和往常一样 也是对的 |
[27:50] | 60 years — not many couples last that long. | 60年 没有很多夫妻能在一起那么久 |
[27:53] | You want to know the secret? | 你想知道秘诀吗 |
[27:55] | Everyone wants to know the secret. | 大家都想知道有什么秘诀 |
[27:57] | I’ll take it if you have one. | 如果有的话我当然想知道 |
[28:01] | There isn’t one. | 没有秘诀 |
[28:03] | Just stay married to her, I guess. | 坚守与她的婚姻吧 我猜 |
[28:06] | I would never have had the life I did without her. | 没有她就没有我的这一生 |
[28:11] | So I just stay married to her. | 所以我坚守与她的婚姻 |
[28:14] | If there’s something else, some other secret… | 如果还有别的窍门 |
[28:18] | well, she’s the one who knows it. | 那她才是知道的那个人 |
[28:22] | I don’t know a damn thing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[28:25] | ‘Cause you never stop yapping. | 因为你有说不完的话 |
[28:28] | Oh, Elsie! | 艾尔西 |
[28:42] | No more. | 别再这样做了 |
[28:45] | No more locking me out of my mother’s chart. | 不要再让我对我母亲的病况毫不知情 |
[28:47] | I want to know anything and everything. | 我要了解一切 |
[28:49] | I want to be CC’d on every chart, | 每一份病例 |
[28:51] | every post-op report, every test — | 每一个术后报告 每一次检查 都必须告诉我 |
[28:54] | no secrets. | 别再隐瞒我 |
[28:56] | I did want to tell you, you know. | 其实我是想告诉你的 |
[29:04] | How could you let me talk to her like that? | 你怎么能让我像那样对她说话 |
[29:06] | You could’ve stopped me. | 你本可以阻止我的 |
[29:09] | What is wrong with you? We’re supposed to be friends. | 你有什么问题 我们是朋友啊 |
[29:12] | Why didn’t you just tell me? | 为什么你不告诉我 |
[29:16] | Why didn’t you just tell me?! | 为什么你就是不告诉我 |
[29:18] | I am your friend… Maggie, but I’m also her doctor. | 我是你的朋友 麦琪 但我也是她的医生 |
[29:24] | Go fix her. | 去治好她 |
[29:43] | I want two-hour neuro checks | 做两个小时的神经检查 |
[29:44] | and call me immediately for any signs of increased ICP. | 如果有任何颅内压升高的征兆立刻给我打电话 |
[29:47] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[29:49] | Nice job. | 干得不错 |
[29:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:53] | I know I was against it, | 我知道我当时是反对的 |
[29:54] | but it looks like you were right. | 但看起来你是对的 |
[29:55] | I think you gave that couple more time together. | 我想你给了他们更多时间 |
[29:59] | I don’t care… what you think. | 我不管你怎么想 |
[30:02] | Amelia, stop. | 艾米丽娅 别这样 |
[30:04] | You don’t have any right to an opinion. | 你没有提意见的权利 |
[30:07] | And you certainly don’t have the right to bully me. | 你当然也没有欺负我的权利 |
[30:09] | Bully you? | 欺负你 |
[30:12] | You don’t have the right to give me ultimatums | 你没有权利给我下关于 |
[30:15] | about when to come home and make up my mind. | 什么时候回家以及收拾好情绪的最后通牒 |
[30:18] | – Okay. – For better or for worse — that’s what you said. | -好吧 -不管好坏 你是那么说的 |
[30:22] | Well, guess what. This is the “For worse”! | 你知道吗 这就是坏的那部分 |
[30:25] | And you don’t have the right to just decide | 你没有权利决定 |
[30:27] | that I don’t have myself together, okay? | 说我没有振作起来 好吗 |
[30:29] | You — You don’t make me the one who is wrong. | 你 你没有权利决定是谁错了 |
[30:31] | I am tired of being the messed-up one, okay, | 我已经受够了一直被叫做糟糕的那一方 |
[30:34] | because I’m not. | 因为我不是的 |
[30:34] | You are at least as messed up as me. | 至少你和我一样糟糕 |
[30:37] | You disappeared! | 你突然就消失了 |
[30:38] | You are suffocating me! | 你让我窒息了 |
[30:41] | – That is unfair. – Really? | -这不公平 -真的吗 |
[30:43] | I would love to ask Christina how suffocated she felt by you, | 我很乐意去问克里斯蒂娜你让她窒息到什么程度 |
[30:48] | by your needs, by your idea of a baby, | 你的那些需求 你对孩子的看法 |
[30:50] | by what you want. | 你所想要的东西 |
[30:51] | All right! Stop! | 好了 停下来 |
[30:54] | Not here. | 别在这里吵 |
[31:01] | I only wanted the same thing you said you wanted. | 我只要你说过你想要的 |
[31:03] | – You told me — – Okay, why do you even want a baby? | -你告诉我 -你为什么就非要孩子 |
[31:06] | Have you asked yourself that? | 你问过自己吗 |
[31:07] | – What? Why do I want a baby? – Yes, yes. | -什么 我为什么要孩子 -是啊 是啊 |
[31:09] | What do you need that you don’t have | 你想要什么 你所没有的 |
[31:11] | that you think a baby is going to bring you? | 但能通过孩子带给你的 |
[31:13] | – I want a family. – You have one! | -我想要一个家庭 -你已经有了 |
[31:15] | You and me — That makes one. | 你和我 已经是一个家庭了 |
[31:17] | What else? W-W-What do you need? | 还有别的吗 你还要什么 |
[31:21] | – I mean, it’s normal to want — – No, | -想要一个孩子很正常 -不 |
[31:22] | you don’t get to call what is normal! | 你没有权利说什么正常 |
[31:25] | You don’t know. | 你不懂 |
[31:28] | You want a dream, Owen. | 你要的是一个梦 欧文 |
[31:31] | And when you have a child… | 当你有了孩子 |
[31:34] | you might not get to have what you asked for. | 你也许得不到你当初想要的 |
[31:36] | You get what you are given. | 你得到了你被给予的 |
[31:39] | And it might be wonderful. | 这也许很美好 |
[31:43] | And it might be painful, and it might be both. | 但也可能会很痛苦 也可能都有 |
[31:47] | I know you’re scared, but… | 我知道你害怕 但是 |
[31:49] | Amelia, I think you’d be an amazing mom. | 艾米丽娅 我觉得你会成为一个很了不起的母亲的 |
[31:54] | I was already an amazing mom, Owen. | 我已经是一个了不起的母亲了 欧文 |
[31:58] | For better and for worse. | 不管怎样 |
[32:02] | Are you here for that? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[32:05] | Are you here for that? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[32:17] | Or do we just play by your rules, | 抑或是我们按你的规则来 |
[32:18] | by your “Normal” Rules? | 按你所谓正常的规则来 |
[32:22] | ‘Cause that’s not life. | 而那不是生活 |
[32:25] | It’s not a marriage. | 那不是婚姻 |
[32:28] | Not one that’s gonna last. | 不是会持久的婚姻 |
[34:04] | How we doing? Feeling better? | 怎么样 感觉好些了吗 |
[34:05] | A little more — | 有更 |
[34:10] | 16: 22. | 下午4点22分 |
[34:13] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉 |
[34:15] | 16: 22… | 下午4点22分 |
[34:18] | the time of her death. | 她去世的时间 |
[34:22] | For when you want to put it down. | 你需要记下来的 |
[34:25] | I looked. | 我看过时间了 |
[35:06] | – Okay, all right. – Got it. | -好的 就这样 -明白了 |
[35:13] | I think that we should talk | 我觉得我们应该聊聊 |
[35:15] | about what you saw with Eliza and I. | 你看到我和伊莱扎在一起这件事 |
[35:18] | Arizona… | 亚利桑那 |
[35:19] | you’ve always had an active love life. | 你总是处在一个随时接受爱情的活跃状态 |
[35:23] | If I worried about who you’ve been kissing on, | 如果我要担忧每个和你接吻的人的话 |
[35:26] | it would leave me little time for anything else. | 那我估计就没时间做其他事情了 |
[35:29] | Okay, you’re mad, and you didn’t mean that. | 好吧 你很生气 而你也不想这样 |
[35:31] | Yes, I did. | 是的 我想 |
[35:34] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我并不想 |
[35:36] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[35:38] | This is what I’ve turned into. | 我怎么就变成这样了 |
[35:40] | I’ve become this person who takes sides and counts votes. | 变成了个拉帮结派的人 |
[35:45] | It’s ugly, and it’s bitter, and it’s small. | 简直是丑陋 嫉妒 像个小人 |
[35:48] | This is what Bailey’s done here. | 这种事情是贝利会干的 |
[35:50] | I’m — I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[35:54] | You said you were with me, Robbins. | 你之前说你站在我这一边 罗宾斯 |
[35:56] | – I believed you. – I was. | -我完全相信了你 -没错 |
[35:58] | I am. | 我现在也是站在你这一边 |
[36:00] | I j– | 我只是 |
[36:01] | I just didn’t expect to feel this way, okay? | 我只是没想到会产生这种情感 知道吗 |
[36:03] | I-I-I didn’t try to. | 我也不想这样 |
[36:05] | Okay, you know what? I need some time, okay? | 好吧 你知道吗 我需要点时间静静 |
[36:08] | I’ll… | 我 |
[36:10] | I’ll come around, but… | 我会想通的 但是 |
[36:13] | I need some damn time. | 我真的需要点时间 |
[36:15] | Take all the time you need. | 你想静多久就多久吧 |
[36:29] | Well, I can call the morgue, and I can finish her paperwork. | 我可以打电话给太平间 把死亡证明办掉 |
[36:37] | Hey, look, she was 95. | 听着 她已经95岁了 |
[36:40] | Okay, you were right. They had way more time than most. | 你说得没错 他们已经够长寿的了 |
[36:42] | They wanted more. | 他们还想活更久 |
[36:44] | She wanted more. | 她还想活更久 |
[36:46] | That was the only reason to do the surgery. | 这是她选择做这台手术的唯一原因 |
[36:51] | And we took away what little time they had. | 而我们却把他们仅有的这点时间给夺走了 |
[36:54] | Shepherd said her co-morbidities made it unlikely | 谢博德说她患有的并存症使她 |
[36:56] | – that she’d — – Why do we do it? | -不太可能 -我们为什么要做这台手术 |
[37:02] | Why do we do any of it? Why — | 我们为什么要做这些事 为什么 |
[37:05] | If we can’t do | 如果我们做不到 |
[37:06] | what we say we were gonna do, then… | 我们所承诺要做到的 那么 |
[37:10] | If we actually have no control, | 如果我们实际上没法掌控 |
[37:14] | then how dare we tell them we can, you know? | 那我们怎么敢告诉他们我们可以呢 你知道吗 |
[37:20] | It — | 这 |
[37:23] | I think I’m in love with Jo. | 我觉得我爱上乔了 |
[37:28] | I m-might be. I… | 我可能是爱上她了 我 |
[37:33] | I’m pretty sure. | 我很确定 |
[37:35] | Stop talking. Stop talking. | 别说了 别说了 |
[37:38] | I want more. | 我想一个人多待一会 |
[37:43] | Go away. | 你走吧 |
[37:44] | – I’m sorry. – Go away. | -抱歉 -你走吧 |
[37:48] | No. | 不 |
[37:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:04] | I don’t have a good reason. | 我没有一个很好的理由 |
[38:07] | I tried to come up with one. | 我试图想个理由出来 |
[38:10] | So then I thought, “Well, why do I like her?” | 于是我问自己”我为什么喜欢她” |
[38:14] | And I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[38:17] | From the first time I saw you, | 自从我第一次见到你 |
[38:18] | you were at the O.R. board. | 你当时站在手术安排通示板前 |
[38:20] | You were talking with Pierce, | 你在跟皮尔斯聊天 |
[38:21] | and she said something that made you laugh, | 她不知道说了什么让你笑得很开心 |
[38:23] | and…I couldn’t move. | 我当时就走不动路了 |
[38:28] | And then I had to wait for you to write your name on the board | 然后我就在那等着你把名字写到通示板上 |
[38:30] | because…I just needed to know who you were. | 因为 我就是想知道你是谁 |
[38:34] | So, I d– I don’t have | 所以我 我并没有 |
[38:36] | a good reason for you to like me. | 一个让你喜欢我的很好的理由 |
[38:39] | I didn’t even try to like you. I didn’t want to. | 我甚至没有试图去喜欢你 我并不想这样 |
[38:42] | And I certainly don’t want | 我当然也不想 |
[38:43] | to have to think about you all the time, | 一直茶不思饭不想地想着你 |
[38:44] | trying to come in early, see your name on the board, | 每天来很早 只为看着通示板上你的名字 |
[38:49] | come up with that one thing that’s gonna make you smile | 绞尽脑汁想那些会让你发笑的笑话 |
[38:51] | so your eyes do that thing they do. | 这样就能看到你那花一般的笑眼 |
[38:55] | Anyway, uh… so that’s why I joke so much | 总之 这就是我为什么喜欢开玩笑 |
[38:58] | and to keep from having to say anything like this. | 而不是说现在这番话的原因 |
[39:02] | So, I don’t have a good reason. | 所以 我没有一个很好的理由 |
[39:05] | I’m sorry. I wish I did. | 抱歉 我希望我有 |
[39:15] | Okay, so you should ask me out to dinner. | 好了 你现在应该约我共进晚餐了 |
[39:21] | – Do you want to go out to dinner? – Yes. | -你想和我一起共进晚餐吗 -是的 |
[39:27] | Dr. Grey, Dr. Pierce needs you. | 格蕾医生 皮尔斯医生找你 |
[39:29] | Okay. Sorry. | 好的 抱歉失陪 |
[39:37] | So, another signature here. | 这里再签一下名 |
[39:41] | Do you know what funeral home you want yet? | 你想好用哪家殡仪馆了吗 |
[39:44] | No, o-our church might know. | 没有 我们的教会或许知道 |
[39:48] | Do I have to fill all this out now? | 我是必须现在把这张表填完吗 |
[39:50] | Can I do this in the morning? | 能明天再填吗 |
[39:53] | Of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[39:54] | – Everything can wait until tomorrow. – Okay. | -都可以等到明天 -好的 |
[39:57] | Is there anything else I can do for you? | 还有什么我能效劳的吗 |
[39:59] | Well… I-I don’t have a car. | 我没有车 |
[40:02] | Elsie and I came in an ambulance. | 艾尔西和我是搭乘救护车来的 |
[40:06] | Well, let me call you a cab. | 我来给你叫辆出租车 |
[40:07] | No, it’s — it’s fine. | 不用了 没事 |
[40:09] | Just…tell me where I can get one. | 就告诉我去哪打车就行 |
[40:13] | I’m — I’m all turned around. | 我在这里完全转晕了 |
[40:15] | Well, just go out here, turn right, and at the corner. | 从那边走出去 右转 在拐角就能打到车 |
[40:19] | – But, Dr. Clatch, please, let me just get you a — – no, I… | -不过 克拉特尔医生 就让我给你 -不了 |
[40:24] | I have to figure things out for myself now. | 我现在得自己整理一下思绪 |
[40:27] | I-I — Okay. | 我 好吧 |
[40:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:31] | Here. That’s for you. | 给 你的背包 |
[40:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:09] | Everything comes apart at some point. | 所有事物都会在某个时间点瓦解 |
[41:11] | We all will. It’s the law. | 我们都会经历这一过程 这是万物法则 |
[41:15] | It’s what we were designed to do. | 我们被创造出来时便是如此 |
[41:32] | My mom is really sick. | 我妈妈病得很重 |
[41:37] | We have to face it and accept it… | 我们必须面对并接受这一现实 |
[41:49] | …and try to hold it together… | 尽我们所能尽量 |
[41:59] | …for as long as we can. | 试着坚持下去 |