时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When my mother’s Alzheimer’s got bad, | 当我妈妈的阿尔茨海默症到了晚期 |
[00:03] | I was going through her bills, | 我曾翻阅她的账单 |
[00:05] | and I found a notepad. | 其中发现了一本记事本 |
[00:07] | Written on it were the words | 上面写了这几个字 |
[00:09] | “Important… tell Meredith not to…” | “重要 告诉梅瑞狄斯不要…” |
[00:14] | And that was it. | 然后就没有了 |
[00:15] | She never finished that sentence. | 她一直没写完那句话 |
[00:25] | Tell Meredith not to what? | 告诉梅瑞狄斯不要什么 |
[00:27] | Not to drink too much? | 不要喝太多酒吗 |
[00:28] | Not to pet strange dogs? | 不要去摸陌生的狗吗 |
[00:32] | Not to give her heart away? | 不要把她的心交给别人吗 |
[00:35] | Not to leave the sprinklers on? | 不要忘了关洒水器吗 |
[00:39] | ♪ I am short of breath standing next to you ♪ | ♪ 在你身边 无法呼吸 ♪ |
[00:50] | ♪ I am out of my depth at this altitude ♪ | ♪ 这个海拔 只有惘然 ♪ |
[01:01] | ♪ Like the world makes sense from your window seat ♪ | ♪ 从你靠窗位看才有意义 ♪ |
[01:12] | ♪ You are beautiful like I’ve never seen ♪ | ♪ 你动人心魄 ♪ |
[01:18] | ♪ Go ahead and laugh even if it hurts ♪ | ♪ 笑吧 哪怕心痛 ♪ |
[01:23] | ♪ Go ahead and pull the pin ♪ | ♪ 快刀斩乱麻 ♪ |
[01:28] | ♪ What if we could risk everything we have… ♪ | ♪ 我们能否孤注一掷 ♪ |
[01:31] | We didn’t exactly talk a lot in those days. | 那段日子里我们并没有进行太多的交谈 |
[01:34] | I regret that. I wish we had. | 我很后悔 我很希望我们谈过 |
[01:34] | ♪ …and just let our walls cave in? ♪ | ♪ 让心墙倒塌 ♪ |
[01:39] | I thought you said you and Dr. Cohen | 我以为你和科恩医生 |
[01:41] | had clean margins in the mastectomy. | 在乳房切除术时已经把肿瘤切干净了 |
[01:42] | Yeah, we did. | 没错 是切干净了 |
[01:43] | But then, a spot showed up on the latest scans | 然而 在最新的片子上 |
[01:45] | alongside the chest wall here. | 胸壁边上这里出现了个点 |
[01:47] | – So you didn’t. – It could be nothing. | – 所以你没切干净 – 可能没什么的 |
[01:49] | Or it could be leftover cells | 或者可能会是没切掉的剩余细胞 |
[01:50] | that weren’t taken out and kept growing. | 随后它们又继续生长了 |
[01:51] | – Maggie! – I’m sorry. I… | – 麦琪 – 抱歉 我… |
[01:54] | Keep going. | 请继续 |
[01:55] | We don’t know what it is, really, | 我们目前还不知道这是什么 |
[01:57] | until we get in there. | 必须深入进去看才知道 |
[01:59] | Yeah, I’ll do a wide local excision, | 没错 我要做个大切除术 |
[02:00] | explore the area, remove anything I find. | 探探这块区域 切除发现的一切 |
[02:02] | We may need to do a muscle flap just to cover the defect, | 我们可能只为了盖住问题点要做个肌瓣移植术 |
[02:05] | but simple. | 但很简单 |
[02:06] | Tomorrow. | 明天就做 |
[02:07] | No, we’re thinking next week. | 不 我们考虑下周做 |
[02:08] | No, it has to be tomorrow, | 不行 必须明天就做 |
[02:10] | The next day at the latest. | 最晚后天 |
[02:11] | We should let her get stronger first. | 我们应该先等她的体力恢复一阵 |
[02:12] | She is strong. | 她现在体力已经很好了 |
[02:13] | And we don’t want it to spread past what it already has. | 我们可不想让它进一步扩散了 |
[02:16] | Of course we don’t, but it’s a big surgery, so… | 当然不想 但是这是台大手术 所以… |
[02:18] | Yeah, I can handle it. | 没错 我能挺住 |
[02:20] | I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[02:21] | I want the next surgery as soon as you can do it. | 我想要你们尽可能快地做下一个手术 |
[02:25] | ♪ You are beautiful like I’ve never seen ♪ | ♪ 你动人心魄 ♪ |
[02:30] | ♪ Go ahead and laugh, even if it hurts ♪ | ♪ 笑吧 哪怕心痛 ♪ |
[02:35] | ♪ Go ahead and pull the pin ♪ | ♪ 快刀斩乱麻 ♪ |
[02:41] | ♪ What if we could risk everything we have ♪ | ♪ 我们能否孤注一掷 ♪ |
[02:46] | ♪ And just let our walls cave in? ♪ | ♪ 让心墙倒塌 ♪ |
[02:51] | ♪ What if we could risk ♪ | ♪ 我们能否 ♪ |
[02:55] | ♪ Everything we have ♪ | ♪ 孤注一掷 ♪ |
[02:57] | ♪ And just let our walls cave in? ♪ | ♪ 让心墙倒塌 ♪ |
[03:02] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[03:03] | Oh. Thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[03:04] | Okay, I think. | 还行吧 |
[03:08] | Her radiation caused some fibrosis, | 她的放疗引发了一些纤维变性 |
[03:10] | which made things a little tricky. | 这让手术有点棘手 |
[03:12] | I would’ve preferred to have waited another week. | 我本来想再等一周的 |
[03:15] | I wanted to wait two. | 我想等两周 |
[03:21] | I’m sorry. I haven’t followed up on the… the thing. | 不好意思 我一直没有回应 那件事 |
[03:26] | Dinner? | 共进晚餐吗 |
[03:28] | It’s not because I don’t want to. | 并不是因为我不想 |
[03:30] | It’s just that I… | 只是我… |
[03:32] | Sure, I mean, you know, if… | 当然了 要知道 如果… |
[03:35] | There’s a lot going on. | 发生了太多的事情 |
[03:36] | There is a lot going on. | 的确发生了太多的事情 |
[03:39] | It’ll happen… sometime. | 某个时间总会发生的 |
[03:39] | ♪ Let our walls cave in ♪ | ♪ 让心墙倒塌 ♪ |
[03:44] | Sometime. | 某个时间 |
[03:47] | I better get in there. | 我得进去了 |
[03:49] | ♪ Let our walls cave in ♪ | ♪ 让心墙倒塌 ♪ |
[04:04] | – Boo. – Oh! God. | – 砰 – 哦天啊 |
[04:08] | You can’t sleep? | 你睡不着吗 |
[04:09] | Wide awake, all hours. | 一直都醒着 |
[04:12] | This chair’s the only place my stomach and back | 只有这张椅子才能让我的胃和背 |
[04:14] | can get comfortable, so… | 舒服一点 所以… |
[04:18] | What are you doing up? | 你起来做什么 |
[04:20] | I have three kids. I don’t sleep. | 我有三个孩子 我睡不了安稳觉的 |
[04:22] | Motherhood. | 母亲的日子啊 |
[04:28] | I always wanted more kids | 我一直想再有个孩子 |
[04:32] | so Maggie could have a sister or a brother. | 这样麦琪就会有个妹妹或弟弟了 |
[04:39] | I was worried when she wanted to move out here. | 她想搬来这里的时候 我挺担心的 |
[04:41] | She was happy in Boston, | 她在波士顿挺快乐的 |
[04:43] | but… I’m really glad she found you. | 但是 我很欣慰她找到你了 |
[04:56] | You said your stomach is bothering you? | 你说你胃不舒服吗 |
[05:08] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[05:11] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[05:17] | What are you gonna say? | 你准备怎么说 |
[05:23] | You’re sure it’s a met? | 你确定是转移灶吗 |
[05:24] | It’s right where the bile drains from your liver, | 就在胆汁流出肝脏的位置 |
[05:27] | so that would explain your pain. | 所以你才会感到痛 |
[05:29] | You’re saying I have another tumor? | 你是说我又生了个肿瘤吗 |
[05:31] | No. No, she’s saying that cells from the original tumor | 不不 她是说癌细胞从原来的肿瘤里 |
[05:33] | have traveled and grown in another place. | 转移到别的地方并继续生长了 |
[05:35] | In my liver? | 在我肝脏里吗 |
[05:37] | – Yes. – Maybe. | – 是的 – 有可能 |
[05:39] | So, I know this is a lot to take in. | 我知道这很难接受 |
[05:43] | So why don’t the two of you, um, take the night, | 所以你们俩今晚还是休息休息 |
[05:46] | and we can meet again in the morning | 我们明早见 |
[05:48] | and discuss it further, okay? | 继续讨论方案 好吗 |
[05:49] | We’re here now. | 我们现在就可以谈 |
[05:51] | But I just meant that… | 可我的意思是… |
[05:52] | Can you remove it laparoscopically? | 你能做腹腔镜把它切除吗 |
[05:54] | – What? – Well, that would be better | – 什么 – 现在这种方法 |
[05:55] | than an open procedure at this point, right? | 总比开腹手术好 对吗 |
[05:57] | Then we wouldn’t have to stop her chemo regimen, | 这样我们就不需要终止她的化疗方案了 |
[06:00] | unless you have a different surgical plan. | 除非你有别的手术计划 |
[06:03] | Would you like to discuss this outside? | 你要跟我到外面讨论吗 |
[06:05] | No, no. We’re discussing my mother’s treatment. | 不 不 我们要讨论我妈妈的治疗方案 |
[06:07] | – We can discuss it with her. – Okay. | – 我们可以和她一起讨论 – 好吧 |
[06:10] | Diane, typically with aggressive cancers, | 黛安 对于侵袭性强的癌症 |
[06:12] | we only operate where the original tumor began… | 我们通常只在肿瘤的原发灶做手术 |
[06:14] | in this case, it was your breast. | 你的原发灶就是乳房 |
[06:16] | Once the cancer spreads beyond that, | 当癌症扩散到原发灶以外 |
[06:17] | surgery is not curative. | 手术就没有治愈效果了 |
[06:19] | But it could prevent further pain and complications, | 但是可以减轻痛苦 减少并发症 |
[06:22] | which there will be if the met keeps growing | 如果转移灶继续生长或进一步扩散 |
[06:24] | or spreads even further. | 的确会引发进一步疼痛和并发症 |
[06:25] | And we would work to prevent that using other options. | 我们会努力用其他办法避免的 |
[06:28] | Sure, pump her with more chemo. | 是啊 继续让她做更多化疗好了 |
[06:29] | Well, a second ago, you were worried | 可是几秒钟前 你还在担心 |
[06:31] | about stopping her chemo. | 她的化疗要终止呢 |
[06:32] | Just take out the met! | 就直接把转移灶切掉好了 |
[06:33] | You’re asking me to perform a procedure… | 你想让我做的手术 |
[06:34] | You can barely see it on the scan. | 片子上小得几乎看不见呢 |
[06:35] | …that will not only cause her pain, | 不仅会给她带来痛苦 |
[06:37] | but put her at risk | 还会增加 |
[06:38] | – It’s my mother! – for many complications. | – 这是我妈妈啊 – 很多并发症的风险 |
[06:40] | I’m asking you to think beyond the standard and typical. | 我是要你超越标准和普通做法地思考 |
[06:42] | And I’m asking you to listen to yourself as a surgeon, | 而我是要你从医生角度好好听听你自己说的话 |
[06:44] | – who should know better… – Oh, good God, enough! | – 更有理智的医生 – 哦老天啊 够了 |
[06:46] | Both of you… I can’t even hear myself think. | 你们俩都是 吵得我都没法思考了 |
[06:49] | Mama, we just… we need one… | 妈妈 我们只是需要一个… |
[06:50] | Are you saying that you can’t do the surgery | 你是说 你没法做手术 |
[06:54] | – to remove the, um… – The met. | – 去切除那个 呃 – 转移灶 |
[06:56] | Can you do it? | 你能做吗 |
[06:57] | I can, but I’m saying that I won’t | 我能 但是我说的是我不会做 |
[06:59] | because, in my professional opinion, | 因为 以我的专业意见判断 |
[07:01] | I think it’s a terrible idea. | 我认为这个主意非常糟 |
[07:03] | Meredith, if you won’t do the surgery, you should go. | 梅瑞狄斯 如果你不愿意做手术 就走吧 |
[07:06] | We’ll find another surgeon who will. | 我们去找一个愿意做的医生 |
[07:08] | – No, it’s not… – No. | – 不 这不是… – 不 |
[07:10] | Maggie, this is not your decision to make. | 麦琪 这不是你能决定的 |
[07:19] | Meredith, dear… | 梅瑞狄斯 亲爱的 |
[07:22] | I’m firing you. | 我要把你开除了 |
[07:24] | You’re no longer one of my doctors. | 你不再是我的主刀医生了 |
[07:39] | Thank you for meeting with me this morning. | 谢谢你今早来见我 |
[07:41] | I found something that… it is called the BXP protocol, | 我找到了一些东西…叫做BXP方案 |
[07:46] | and it started at Gillman. | 在吉尔曼开始的 |
[07:48] | They are experimenting with humanized antibodies | 他们用人来源的抗体做实验 |
[07:51] | for late-stage cancer immunotherapy. | 来研究晚期癌症免疫疗法 |
[07:53] | A clinical trial. | 临床试验 |
[07:55] | And it’s successful? | 成功了吗 |
[07:56] | The trial’s next phase was rushed into approval | 由于成果喜人 |
[07:59] | due to favorable outcomes. | 下一阶段试验正加速审批 |
[08:00] | And your mom meets the criteria? | 你妈妈符合要求吗 |
[08:02] | Once we remove that met that’s obstructing her bile duct, | 一旦我们移除堵塞她胆管的转移灶 |
[08:04] | her liver enzymes will go down, and she’s in. | 肝药酶值就会下降 她就能参加了 |
[08:06] | Um, Meredith doesn’t feel that surgery is wise. | 梅瑞狄斯认为手术不是明智之选 |
[08:10] | Meredith is no longer on the case. | 梅瑞狄斯不跟这个病例了 |
[08:12] | And now that I know about this trial, | 既然现在我知道了这个试验 |
[08:14] | there is even more reason to do the surgery. | 就更有理由做手术了 |
[08:15] | And I’d like one of you to do it. | 我想让你们中的一人来做这个手术 |
[08:23] | You know, um, | 你要知道 |
[08:25] | I think we should read up on the trial… | 我觉得我们要好好研究一下这个试验 |
[08:28] | …and then come up with a plan. | 然后再想一个计划 |
[08:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:31] | Does that sound good to you? | 你觉得这样可以吗 |
[08:32] | Yeah. Yeah, thanks. | 可以 谢谢 |
[08:39] | Does anyone think this is a good idea? | 有人认为这是个好主意吗 |
[08:41] | – No. – Not at all. | – 没有 – 一点都不觉得 |
[08:42] | All right, so we’re together on that. | 好吧 在这点上我们意见一致 |
[08:44] | So, I’ll bring up, uh, Diane’s chart. | 我会把黛安的病例拿过来 |
[08:46] | We’ll pull together some other research and get together, | 我们分头找找其他研究然后集中起来 |
[08:48] | see what we can come up with, huh? | 看看能想出什么办法 好吗 |
[08:49] | You know what? I’d prefer to work alone. | 你知道吗 我更愿意单独工作 |
[08:53] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[08:55] | No, no, no, no, guys, that’s not a good idea. | 不不不 这样不好 |
[08:59] | Great. | 很好 |
[09:01] | A biliary bypass wouldn’t work, | 鉴于转移灶的位置和大小 |
[09:03] | given the location and size of the met. | 胆道旁路不起作用 |
[09:06] | Are you actually going to resect it? | 你真打算切掉它吗 |
[09:08] | The met? I’m not going near that thing. | 转移灶 我不会接近那东西 |
[09:11] | No one would. | 没有人会 |
[09:12] | Right now, I’m just trying to figure out | 现在我只想弄清楚 |
[09:14] | how to lower her LFTs | 怎样才能降低她肝功值 |
[09:16] | to get her into this trial. | 好让她加入试验 |
[09:20] | Did you consider stenting her? | 考虑过做支架吗 |
[09:21] | Mm, that’s still surgery. I mean, with her condition… | 那仍然是个手术 鉴于她的情况 |
[09:25] | But if it’s done percutaneously, under minimal sedation… | 如果用最少的镇静剂 经皮手术… |
[09:27] | Yeah, it could give her long-term relief, | 那能减轻她长期的负担 |
[09:29] | hopefully avoiding re-intervention. | 很有可能预防再次介入 |
[09:32] | And get her LFTs down. | 并且让她的肝功值降下来 |
[09:33] | I like it. | 我觉得可以 |
[09:36] | Well, it’s better than a complete bypass. | 比完全的旁路要好 |
[09:38] | That’s true. | 是的 |
[09:41] | Okay, good. | 好 |
[09:43] | I was never here. | 我没来过这 |
[10:00] | How are her LFTs post-op? Any change? | 她肝功能术后怎么样 有变化吗 |
[10:02] | Well, the procedure worked. | 手术很成功 |
[10:04] | I relieved the obstruction 100%. | 我百分百疏通了阻塞 |
[10:06] | And her LFTs are trending down, yes. | 她的肝功值降下来了 |
[10:09] | So she’ll qualify for the trial. | 所以她有资格参加试验了 |
[10:11] | Yes, she qualifies for the trial. | 是的 她完全具备资格 |
[10:14] | Really?! | 真的吗 |
[10:16] | Oh, my God. That is amazing news! | 天啊 这真是天大的好消息 |
[10:19] | Ah! Thank you, Dr. Bailey, for doing the procedure! | 谢谢你做了这个手术 贝利医生 |
[10:22] | Oh! I gotta call my contacts at Gillman. | 我马上打电话给吉尔曼的联系人 |
[10:24] | I… I got to go. All right, thank you. | 我去了 谢谢你们 |
[10:30] | – Damn it. – Yep. | – 糟了 – 没错 |
[10:32] | No one wanted to mention that we think that the trial | 没人想说 我们觉得参加这个试验 |
[10:34] | is a completely terrible idea. | 完全是错误的想法 |
[10:36] | You need to sit her down and let her know what’s going on. | 你要让她冷静下来 让她知道会发生什么 |
[10:38] | – Me? I’m not doing that! – You’re her friend. | – 我 我才不去 – 你是她朋友 |
[10:40] | Who kept her mom’s cancer a secret from her. | 没把她妈妈得了癌症的事告诉她 |
[10:41] | No, you’re her dad. You do it. | 不 你是她父亲 你去说 |
[10:44] | You’re Diane’s surgeon. | 你是黛安的医生 |
[10:45] | – So was Avery. – Oh, come on. | – 艾弗里也是 – 得了吧 |
[10:47] | You led the procedure that brought her LFTs down | 你做的手术让她肝功值降下来的 |
[10:49] | and got her the trial in the first place. | 让她能够参加试验的 |
[10:50] | A trial I never believed in. | 一个我从未相信的试验 |
[10:52] | Yeah, well, you’re the chief. | 你是主任 |
[10:53] | Well, who’s head of the board? | 谁是董事会的头头 |
[10:54] | – Now you care about that? – Never mind. | – 现在你关心这个了 – 算了 |
[10:56] | I’ll do it. | 我去 |
[11:07] | She’s in the waiting room. | 她在等候室 |
[11:10] | Don’t want to bother you. | 打扰了 |
[11:12] | Oh, come in. Come in. | 进来吧 |
[11:17] | Oh. Maggie went to get me some tea or something. | 麦琪去给我倒茶了 |
[11:19] | Well, that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[11:21] | You know, I wanted to chat… | 我想跟你谈谈… |
[11:24] | Well? | 是吗 |
[11:26] | …about the clinical trial. | 关于那个临床试验 |
[11:28] | Did I get in? | 我入选了吗 |
[11:30] | Well, yes, y-y-you will, but, listen. | 是的 你会入选的 但是 |
[11:33] | There are some things that… | 有些事情… |
[11:35] | Maggie will be so excited. | 麦琪会很激动的 |
[11:37] | She… She wants to start right away… | 她…她想马上开始 |
[11:40] | the, um, the thingy. | 那个试验 |
[11:42] | The protocol. | 方案 |
[11:43] | Protocol. | 方案 |
[11:45] | Will you be doing the protocol? | 会是你来做吗 |
[11:47] | I want to make sure you have the complete picture. | 我想确保你明白这是个什么东西 |
[11:53] | The trial is very aggressive. | 这个试验攻击性很强 |
[11:54] | That’s what we want, right? | 那是我们所希望的 不是吗 |
[11:56] | Yes, but, um… | 是的 但是… |
[11:59] | the toll it’s gonna take on your body… | 那会让你的身体遭受重创 |
[12:02] | it will be difficult. | 会很艰难 |
[12:04] | Extremely difficult. | 相当艰难 |
[12:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:09] | But Maggie says it’s a good idea. | 但麦琪说那是一个很好的方法 |
[12:12] | Diane, there’s a reason we don’t let doctors | 黛安 我们不让医生医治家属 |
[12:17] | treat members of their own family. | 是有理由的 |
[12:20] | Sometimes, the need to help someone you love | 有时 帮助你爱的人 |
[12:23] | can… cloud your judgment. | 会影响你的判断 |
[12:27] | She wouldn’t do anything to make me worse. | 她再怎么做也不会使情况更坏了 |
[12:33] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[12:34] | Here we go. Hi! | 我来了 嗨 |
[12:36] | Oh. Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:39] | What’s the matter? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:40] | Oh, nothing. | 没事 |
[12:41] | Everything’s great, sweetie. | 小甜心 一切都很好 |
[12:46] | Uh, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[12:47] | I’m gonna let you get some rest, | 我会让你好好休息 |
[12:49] | and, um, we’ll talk tomorrow. | 我们明天再谈 |
[12:51] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[12:53] | See you then. | 明天见 |
[12:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:11] | Here you go, Ms. Pierce. | 来吧 皮尔斯太太 |
[13:13] | Oh, wha… no need for special treatment. | 不用给我特殊照顾的 |
[13:15] | I… I’m happy in the other chemo room, | 在另外一间化疗室也很好 |
[13:18] | in the regular one. | 普通的那种 |
[13:19] | Right, Mom, it’s a clinical trial | 妈妈 这是临床试验 |
[13:21] | so, um, they have to be able | 他们必须控制 |
[13:22] | to control everything in your environment… | 周围环境的一切 |
[13:25] | the room temperature, your temperature… everything. | 室温 体温… 一切 |
[13:29] | I was going to ask Aurora | 我正打算去问奥萝拉 |
[13:31] | if Lee finally passed his driver’s test. | 李有没有考完驾照了 |
[13:34] | – Who? – Aurora, my chemo nurse. | – 谁 – 奥萝拉 我的化疗护士 |
[13:36] | Her son Lee has failed it twice, | 她儿子李考了两次都没考过 |
[13:38] | and he was supposed to go to the DMV today. | 他今天本来应该去车管局的 |
[13:41] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[13:42] | Maggie, you work with these people. | 麦琪 你和这些人一起工作 |
[13:44] | How do you not know this? | 怎么会一点都不知道 |
[13:50] | How we doing in here? | 情况怎么样 |
[13:51] | Oh, been making a fuss. | 在大惊小怪 |
[13:54] | Um, we will need you to sign these forms. | 需要你填一些表格 |
[13:58] | All of these? | 这些都要填吗 |
[14:00] | Yeah, well, the thing with clinical trials | 临床试验这种事 |
[14:03] | is they can list a million ways your body might react, | 他们能列出一百万种你身体可能的反应 |
[14:08] | but the truth is they just don’t know. | 但事实是 他们真的不知道会发生什么 |
[14:11] | That’s why it’s a trial. | 所以这是试验 |
[14:13] | You need to be prepared for anything. | 你要准备好一切 |
[14:20] | Y… Here. | 你…来 |
[14:21] | Let me… Let me walk you through this. | 让我 让我来跟你捋一遍 |
[14:23] | Um. Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:25] | Um, so… so, what this says | 这个 这个的意思是 |
[14:29] | is you may experience some nausea and vomiting. | 你可能会有恶心呕吐的反应 |
[14:33] | There’s dehydration, weakness, dizziness. | 可能会造成脱水 虚弱 头晕 |
[14:38] | There’s fatigue… | 你可能会感到疲乏 |
[14:40] | ♪ God, it’s late ♪ | ♪ 天色已晚 ♪ |
[14:42] | ♪ I’m feeling good, though ♪ | ♪ 但我感觉很好 ♪ |
[14:45] | …night sweats, and chills… | 还有夜间盗汗 和发冷 |
[14:51] | ♪ Your hand fits nice inside mine ♪ | ♪ 我牵你手 感觉刚好 ♪ |
[14:54] | …skin irritation… | 皮肤过敏 |
[14:58] | wound infections… | 伤口感染 |
[15:01] | ♪ Sun up ♪ | ♪ 太阳升起 ♪ |
[15:02] | …extreme fluid buildup. | 体液过度堆积 |
[15:04] | ♪ You’re my morning glory ♪ | ♪ 你是晨曦 ♪ |
[15:10] | In short, it will get bad… | 简而言之 症状将会恶化 |
[15:13] | …then really bad. | 不断恶化 |
[15:13] | ♪ Be a lamb ♪ | ♪ 做只羔羊 ♪ |
[15:15] | ♪ Put on the coffee ♪ | ♪ 喝杯咖啡 ♪ |
[15:16] | And then, if it starts to work, | 接着 如果治疗开始起作用 |
[15:19] | hopefully you’ll start to get a little better. | 希望你会开始感觉稍微好一些 |
[15:24] | ♪ I am awake now ♪ | ♪ 我清醒了 ♪ |
[15:26] | This treatment is killing her faster than the cancer. | 这个治疗比癌症杀死她还快 |
[15:29] | That’s what Diane wants. | 这是黛安想要的 |
[15:30] | You mean what Maggie wants. | 你是在说这是麦琪想要的吧 |
[15:34] | ♪ My, how you relate to me ♪ | ♪ 你我如何相处 ♪ |
[15:43] | ♪ I am awakened ♪ | ♪ 如梦初醒 ♪ |
[15:51] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[15:53] | Why aren’t you resting? | 你怎么没有在休息 |
[15:54] | Oh, I woke up hours ago feeling great. | 我几个小时之前就起来了 感觉特别的好 |
[15:58] | I’ll get that for you. | 我来帮你拿 |
[15:59] | So, I watched the news, did a little laundry. | 所以 我看了新闻 洗了些衣服 |
[16:02] | Then I noticed that the pantry was a little cluttered, | 然后我看到餐具室有点儿乱 |
[16:04] | so I reorganized it. | 我就收拾一了下 |
[16:06] | Mom, you don’t have to do that! | 妈妈 你不需要这么做 |
[16:07] | Well, I did. | 恩 我还是做了 |
[16:09] | And you got up at the perfect time. | 你起来的时间刚刚好 |
[16:12] | It’s lasagna time. | 现在千层面时间 |
[16:13] | Lasagna? | 千层面 |
[16:14] | You’re going to make my lasagna. | 你将要做我的独家千层面 |
[16:17] | Oh, no, Mom. | 我才不要 妈妈 |
[16:17] | I-I don’t… I… That’s your thing. | 我不 我 那是你的拿手绝活儿 |
[16:19] | I don’t know how to make it. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[16:21] | Well, you need to learn. | 所以 你现在需要学 |
[16:25] | No. Stop it. | 不 停下来 |
[16:27] | I don’t want you passing things down. | 我不想你现在传给我东西 |
[16:29] | That’s not… | 那不是 |
[16:31] | I-I don’t like that. | 我不喜欢那样 |
[16:32] | Oh, that’s not why. | 我才不是那样想的 |
[16:33] | It’s just that I have decided I don’t have to do this anymore. | 我只是决定了我不需要再做这些了 |
[16:37] | I am a woman of a certain age, | 我已经到了这个岁数了 |
[16:39] | and I have earned the right to sit down, put my feet up, | 所以 我现在得到了坐下来 翘脚休息的权利 |
[16:44] | and let you cook for me. | 让你给我做饭 |
[16:46] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[16:47] | And you’re not gonna like it when I’m gone | 在我走了之后 你不会喜欢这样的 |
[16:50] | and you’re missing my lasagna. | 而且你会想念我的独家千层面 |
[16:54] | Invite your friends. | 去邀请你的朋友们 |
[16:55] | It’ll be fun. | 这将会很有趣的 |
[16:57] | Okay, I just need to go, um, take a shower. | 好吧 我现在需要去 洗个澡 |
[17:00] | Unh-unh, I don’t think so. | 等下 我可不这样认为 |
[17:02] | Grab that flour. | 去拿那个面粉 |
[17:04] | We’re doing this now? | 我们现在就做吗 |
[17:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:08] | It’s awesome. | 好极了 |
[17:17] | Hi! Why are you all here at once? | 嗨 你们怎么一起来了 |
[17:18] | – Hi! – Uh, we… we carpooled. | – 嗨 – 这个 我们拼车来的 |
[17:19] | We thought it’d be fun. | 我们觉得会好有趣 |
[17:20] | Yeah, Webber drove us. | 是啊 韦博开的车 |
[17:21] | And we have wine. You guys, | 而且我们带了红酒 各位 |
[17:22] | she made me make the noodles from scratch. | 她让我从和面开始做面条 |
[17:24] | You know you can buy noodles in a box, right? | 你知道你可以买盒装面条 对吧 |
[17:28] | Wait, hold on. You were 2? | 等等 等等 在你2岁的时候吗 |
[17:30] | 2 years old. | 整整2岁 |
[17:31] | And when I say she was reading, it was reading. | 而且在我说她在读书 是真的读书 |
[17:35] | Maggie was not sounding out words or anything. | 麦琪不是按照发音念单词那样 |
[17:38] | Okay, Mom. | 够了 妈妈 |
[17:39] | And you didn’t teach her? | 然而你并没有教她 |
[17:40] | Oh, nobody could teach her. | 没人教的了她 |
[17:42] | My baby was a genius. | 我的宝贝是个天才 |
[17:44] | That brain of hers… | 她的头脑 |
[17:45] | Okay. That’s… Thanks, Mom. | 行了 这个真的 谢谢了 妈妈 |
[17:48] | I have you to thank for that, I guess. | 我想 我应该谢谢你 |
[17:50] | Well I don’t know about that. | 这我可不敢说 |
[17:52] | Oh, and your mother. | 还有你的妈妈 |
[17:55] | I’d like to pay my respects to Ellis. | 我想要对爱丽丝表示我的敬意 |
[17:58] | I’m here, I’m staying in her house, | 我在这里 我住在她的房子里 |
[18:00] | and it’s the right thing to do. | 所以 这是我应该做的事 |
[18:03] | That’s very nice, but you don’t need to do that. | 谢谢你的好意 但是你不需要这么做 |
[18:05] | Oh, but I want to. | 但是我想要这么做 |
[18:07] | Where is she buried? | 她墓地在哪里 |
[18:09] | ♪ Then it takes you high to the other side ♪ | ♪ 带你高飞 直到另一世界 ♪ |
[18:12] | ♪ Turn on, tune it, drop off ♪ | ♪ 启程 调整 下降 ♪ |
[18:16] | ♪ Devil’s sugar ♪ | ♪ 恶魔诱惑 ♪ |
[18:18] | – A place where she loved… – We dumped her ashes | – 一个她爱的地方 – 我们把她的骨灰 |
[18:20] | down a scrub sink in OR 2. | 倒进了二号手术室的洗手池里 |
[18:21] | …by the water. | 临着水 |
[18:28] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[18:30] | Well, it was her favorite OR, | 那是她最喜欢的手术室 |
[18:32] | and it seemed like the right thing at the time. | 在当时看起来做的是对的事情 |
[18:37] | We’re terrible people. | 我们是很糟的人 |
[18:50] | I love it! | 我爱这个 |
[18:52] | I love it! | 我爱死这个了 |
[19:03] | There you go. | 好了 |
[19:06] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[19:10] | That’s okay. That’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[19:12] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 会没事的 会没事的 |
[19:14] | It’s okay, Mom. | 你会没事的 妈妈 |
[19:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:17] | – I just heard… an esophageal tear? – Yeah. | – 我刚刚听说 是食管撕裂吗 – 是的 |
[20:20] | Hopefully, it’s contained | 希望 已被遏制住了 |
[20:21] | and I don’t have to open her chest. | 这样我就不需要给她开胸了 |
[20:30] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[20:32] | I should do the EGD. | 应该是我来做消化道内镜检查的 |
[20:34] | You’re too close. | 你和她关系太密切了 |
[20:35] | Go take care of Maggie. | 去照顾麦琪吧 |
[20:37] | Let me do this for you. | 让我来为你做这件事 |
[20:40] | Don’t pretend you’re doing this for me. | 不要装作你是为了我做这个 |
[20:42] | You’ve made it very clear for some time | 你已经非常明确地表示了 有时候 |
[20:44] | that my well-being is the lowest of your priorities. | 我的幸福在你的优先级里是最低的 |
[20:46] | Do… Hey, I’m just trying to help. | 不 喂 我只是想要帮忙 |
[20:50] | If I needed help… | 假设我需要帮忙 |
[20:53] | you’d be the last person I’d call. | 你会是我最后一个找的人 |
[21:02] | You had to do a thoracotomy? | 你必须要做开胸手术吗 |
[21:03] | Yeah. The tear was full thickness. | 是的 全层撕裂了 |
[21:05] | Conservative management wasn’t the way to go here, Maggie. | 现在不适合保守治疗 麦琪 |
[21:08] | No, you’re right. Thank you. | 不 你是对的 谢谢你 |
[21:11] | So, we’ll start her on tube feeds? | 好了 我们要对她开始灌食吗 |
[21:14] | Um, we’re… we’re… we’re not there yet. | 这个 我们 我们 我们还没到那一步 |
[21:16] | Uh. She’s on TPN for now, | 她现在是做着全胃肠外营养治疗 |
[21:18] | and I’m also concerned about sepsis, | 而且我很担心会出现败血症 |
[21:20] | so we’ve started her on broad-spectrum antibiotics. | 所以 我们对她使用广谱抗生素 |
[21:23] | She’s still sedated for the pain, | 她还在麻醉止疼中 |
[21:25] | and we’ll keep her on PCA. | 而且我们会让她继续自控镇痛 |
[21:27] | Hey, keep her comfortable. | 保证让她感到舒适 |
[21:30] | Do you need anything from home? | 你需要从家里拿什么吗 |
[21:32] | Do you want us to get you anything? | 需不需要我们帮你拿点什么 |
[21:33] | We need to get her on her feet ASAP. | 我们需要尽快让她重新好起来 |
[21:35] | If she misses any of her infusions, | 如果她错过了任何一次注射 |
[21:37] | she’ll lose her position in the study. | 她将会失掉她在试验项目里的资格 |
[21:38] | – Maggie… – I’d like for us to get Diane | – 麦琪 – 我们还是先让黛安 |
[21:40] | through the next 24 hours, okay? | 顺利度过未来24小时吧 好吗 |
[21:42] | And then, we’ll… we’ll see where we are from there. | 接着 我们会 我们再看情况 |
[22:01] | Maggie. | 麦琪 |
[22:04] | I really don’t need you | 我真的不需要你 |
[22:05] | trying to talk me out of anything right now. | 现在尝试劝我放弃任何事情 |
[22:10] | This protocol is making Diane so sick | 这个医疗方案让黛安的病情恶化到 |
[22:12] | that her esophagus tore. | 她的食管都撕裂了 |
[22:14] | That could just be from the cancer. | 那个也可能是癌症造成的 |
[22:16] | But you can’t wait to get her to her next infusion. | 但是你都等不到她的下一次注射 |
[22:18] | Because my mom wants to live! | 因为我妈妈想要活下去 |
[22:21] | And this clinical trial could give that to her. | 而这个临床试验能让她活下来 |
[22:23] | She wanted to do it. | 她想要这么做 |
[22:24] | – She could’ve said “no.” – How? | – 她可以说不的 – 怎么说 |
[22:26] | How can she say “no” when her daughter, | 她怎么能在她的医生女儿 |
[22:27] | who is a surgeon, is standing right there, | 站在她旁边 给她下压力的情况下 |
[22:30] | pushing it on her? | 说不呢 |
[22:31] | There have been favorable outcomes! | 现在已经有了一些有利的成果了 |
[22:34] | I just need to get her to the end of the treatment. | 我只需要让她坚持到治疗结束 |
[22:37] | She won’t make it to the end of the treatment. | 她不会撑到治疗结束的 |
[22:38] | She’s already dying, and now she’s suffering because of it. | 她已经快死了 而现在 她因为这个受着折磨 |
[22:41] | At least I’m doing something. | 至少我在做些什么 |
[22:43] | At least I’m not just giving up and saying “no.” | 至少我不是直接放弃 然后说不 |
[22:48] | We are only doing her harm. | 我们只是在伤害她 |
[22:51] | You don’t get it! You wouldn’t! | 你不明白 你不会懂的 |
[22:54] | Meredith, I love my mother enough | 梅瑞狄斯 我爱我的妈妈以至于 |
[22:56] | not to say, “Screw it,” | 我不能说”管他呢” |
[22:58] | and throw her down a damn drain. | 然后把她扔到一个破水沟里 |
[23:09] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[23:10] | What can I do? | 我能做些什么 |
[23:27] | Where’s Maggie? | 麦琪去哪里了 |
[23:30] | Diane… | 黛安 |
[23:33] | you don’t have to keep putting yourself through this. | 你不需要一直强迫自己继续下去 |
[23:37] | Not if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想要的话 |
[23:40] | I was born in a two-room shack with an outhouse, | 我出生在一个有外屋的两室棚屋里 |
[23:44] | six brothers, | 6个兄弟 |
[23:46] | not a lot of food or love or… anything. | 没有吃的 没有关爱 什么都没有 |
[23:52] | Getting out of there was… | 从那里出来是 |
[23:58] | When that social worker put this little baby in my arms, | 当那个社工把这个小宝宝放在我怀里的时候 |
[24:03] | when I looked down at my Maggie… | 我低下头看着我的麦琪 |
[24:09] | Maggie is the universe giving me a gift. | 麦琪 是这个宇宙赐予我的礼物 |
[24:16] | She is… a happy person. | 她是 一个快乐的人 |
[24:21] | She’s cheerful. | 她很乐观 |
[24:24] | Maggie is rare. | 麦琪是独一无二的 |
[24:26] | She’s special. | 她是特别的 |
[24:29] | This… | 这 |
[24:31] | This will give her darkness. | 而这会给她带来黑暗 |
[24:36] | How could I do that | 我怎么能做那种事呢 |
[24:39] | to the most special person in the whole world? | 对一个全世界最特别的人做那种事 |
[24:46] | When I die, she needs to know | 我死后 她必须知道 |
[24:50] | that she did everything that she could. | 她已经尽力了 |
[24:55] | Diane, she has. | 黛安 她确实 |
[24:58] | Maggie’s done everything there is to do. | 麦琪确实已经尽全力了 |
[25:02] | I can’t stop. I-I can’t do that to her. | 但我不能对她那样 |
[25:07] | Well, she can take it. | 她能承受住的 |
[25:08] | You may not see it, because you knew her | 你可能看不见 因为从她小时候开始 |
[25:10] | since she was a little girl. | 你就很了解她 |
[25:12] | I mean, I didn’t. | 我意思是 我就没有 |
[25:13] | I only know the woman you raised. | 我只认识那个被你养大后的女孩 |
[25:18] | And that woman is smart and strong as iron, | 那个女孩又聪明又坚强 |
[25:23] | especially for the people she loves. | 尤其是对她爱的人 |
[25:27] | Now well, | 现在 |
[25:32] | now I see where she gets it. | 现在我知道她像谁了 |
[25:38] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[25:53] | ♪ Fare thee well ♪ | ♪ 珍重 ♪ |
[25:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:00] | ♪ My own true love ♪ | ♪ 我的挚爱 ♪ |
[26:01] | So, I’m gonna put out a couple of calls | 我要去打几个电话 |
[26:03] | to some old professors from Boston. | 去叨扰一下波士顿的几位老教授了 |
[26:05] | Do you remember Dr. Luckett? | 你还记得勒基特医生吗 |
[26:07] | He specializes in radioactive… | 他是放射学方面的专家 |
[26:08] | Maggie… | 麦琪 |
[26:09] | ♪ Farewell for a while ♪ | ♪ 告别了 ♪ |
[26:11] | ♪ I’m going away ♪ | ♪ 我将远行 ♪ |
[26:15] | Don’t you dare quit on me now. | 不许你就这样抛弃我 |
[26:17] | Y-You can’t. You can’t quit on me. | 你不能这样 你不能就这样抛弃我 |
[26:20] | We can beat this. | 我们可以战胜病魔的 |
[26:21] | You have to fight. I’ll help you. | 你得有求生意志 我会帮你的 |
[26:21] | ♪ But I’ll be back ♪ | ♪ 但我会回来 ♪ |
[26:26] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[26:28] | Sit down and let me talk to you. | 你先坐下听我说 |
[26:51] | Get those to the lab for me. Thank you. | 帮我把那些拿去化验 谢谢 |
[26:53] | ♪ Though I go 10,000 miles ♪ | ♪ 即使我距你万里之外 ♪ |
[26:54] | ♪ 10,000 miles ♪ | ♪ 万里之外 ♪ |
[26:55] | ♪ My own true love ♪ | ♪ 我的挚爱 ♪ |
[27:07] | You all right | 你还好吧 |
[27:09] | No. | 不好 |
[27:14] | ♪ 10,000 miles or more ♪ | ♪ 万里之外 ♪ |
[27:15] | Do you want to sit down? | 你想坐下休息吗 |
[27:17] | No. | 不用了 |
[27:20] | ♪ The rocks may melt ♪ | ♪ 石可烂 ♪ |
[27:21] | I just wish my dad was here. | 我真希望我爸也在这儿 |
[27:27] | ♪ And the seas may burn ♪ | ♪ 海可枯 ♪ |
[27:29] | ♪ If I should not return ♪ | ♪ 若我未归 ♪ |
[27:32] | ♪ Oh, don’t you see… ♪ | ♪ 你不曾看见 ♪ |
[27:54] | Maggie? | 麦琪 |
[27:56] | ♪ …that lonesome dove… ♪ | ♪ 那孤寂的白鸽 ♪ |
[28:00] | Meredith doesn’t get it. | 梅瑞狄斯不懂 |
[28:02] | She’s just worried about you. | 她只是在担心你 |
[28:04] | I just got started. | 我才刚开始 |
[28:04] | ♪ …sitting on an ivy tree ♪ | ♪ 立在常青树上 ♪ |
[28:09] | My mom has been sick for months without me knowing… | 我妈已经病了几个月了 而我却不知道 |
[28:11] | ♪ She’s weeping for ♪ | ♪ 她在哭泣 ♪ |
[28:12] | months. | 几个月啊 |
[28:13] | I feel like I left the house with the oven on | 这感觉就像我出门时忘关烤箱 |
[28:16] | and went about my business… | 就去上班了 |
[28:18] | ♪ Her own true love ♪ | ♪ 为她挚爱而泣 ♪ |
[28:18] | …and came back to find | 然后回家就发现 |
[28:19] | the whole house engulfed in flames. | 整栋房子都被火烧了 |
[28:21] | And no one will let me in. | 还不让我进去 |
[28:25] | No matter what I do, I can’t get inside. | 不管我做什么 我都进不去 |
[28:25] | ♪ She’s weeping for ♪ | ♪ 她在哭泣 ♪ |
[28:28] | I can’t save anything. | 都于事无补 |
[28:31] | I could’ve stopped it if I had known. | 而如果我提前知道的话 这些都是可以避免的 |
[28:31] | ♪ Her own true love ♪ | ♪ 为她挚爱而泣 ♪ |
[28:36] | S-So, I can’t give up. I can’t give up, not now. | 所以 我不能放弃 至少现在不是现在 |
[28:39] | ♪ As I shall weep for mine ♪ | ♪ 那我也该哭泣吗 ♪ |
[28:42] | – Hey. – What are you doing? | – 嘿 – 你在干嘛呢 |
[28:45] | What? | 干嘛 |
[28:46] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:54] | ♪ Oh, come ye back ♪ | ♪ 你快回来 ♪ |
[28:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:59] | ♪ My own true love ♪ | ♪ 我的挚爱 ♪ |
[29:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:07] | ♪ And stay a while with me ♪ | ♪ 片刻停留 ♪ |
[29:09] | ♪ If I had a friend ♪ | ♪ 若我有个朋友 ♪ |
[29:10] | ♪ All on this earth ♪ | ♪ 都在地球上 ♪ |
[29:22] | She’s gonna go… | 她要去 |
[29:26] | and I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[29:27] | ♪ You’ve been a friend to me ♪ | ♪ 你就是我的朋友 ♪ |
[29:32] | I’m not ready. | 我真没准备好 |
[29:35] | You’re never ready. | 你从未准备好过 |
[29:38] | You just do it. | 你只是动手做 |
[29:41] | ♪ You’ve been a friend to me ♪ | ♪ 你一直是我的朋友 ♪ |
[29:41] | Listen to her. | 听她的话 |
[29:44] | Talk about whatever she wants to talk about | 让她把她想说的都说出来 |
[29:46] | and record her voice in your mind | 然后记住她的声音 |
[29:49] | and memorize everything. | 记住所有的一切 |
[29:49] | ♪You’ve been a friend to me ♪ | ♪ 你一直是我的朋友 ♪ |
[29:51] | And just keep sitting there. | 就一直坐那儿就好了 |
[29:59] | ♪ Fare thee well ♪ | ♪ 珍重 ♪ |
[30:02] | ♪ My own true love ♪ | ♪ 我的挚爱 ♪ |
[30:13] | ♪ Farewell for a while ♪ | ♪ 告别了 ♪ |
[30:15] | ♪ I’m going away ♪ | ♪ 我将远行 ♪ |
[30:29] | – Orgasms. – No. | – 高潮 – 别说了 |
[30:31] | It’s not a dirty word. | 这又不是什么黄段子 |
[30:33] | No, no! | 不要 |
[30:36] | I’m dying. | 我就要死了 |
[30:38] | I have to impart wisdom. | 我得传播我的智慧 |
[30:40] | This wisdom, right now? | 你在这种时候传播这种智慧吗 |
[30:43] | You have got time. | 你还有很多时间呢 |
[30:44] | You don’t have to go there right now. | 你又不用马上去那边 |
[30:49] | I’ve had orgasms. | 而且我也是有过高潮的 |
[30:50] | Oh, well, good. | 嗯 好吧 |
[30:52] | They’re not a gift. It’s your right. | 这些不是礼物 而是你的权利 |
[30:56] | Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. | 别让任何人说三道四 |
[30:58] | – And this is important. – Mm-hmm. | – 这很重要 – 知道了 |
[31:01] | At least once a day. | 至少一天一次 |
[31:04] | Sometimes, I like to wait until right before bedtime, but… | 有时候 我喜欢等到睡觉的前一刻 但是 |
[31:07] | No, God! | 我不听了 天哪 |
[31:08] | No, Mom! Stop. | 妈 别说了 |
[31:10] | You are too intense. | 你太放不开了 |
[31:13] | Have some fun. | 找乐子嘛 |
[31:15] | I have plenty of fun. | 我有很多乐子 |
[31:16] | Which color? | 哪个颜色好看 |
[31:18] | The darker. | 深一点的 |
[31:21] | Oh, did you call about my eyelashes? | 你联系了我的假睫毛了吗 |
[31:23] | You know I wanna die with my eyelashes on. | 我想死的时候是有假睫毛的 |
[31:26] | Eyelashes are tomorrow. | 假睫毛明天到 |
[31:29] | Good. | 真棒 |
[31:32] | You were always so good. | 你一直都这么棒 |
[31:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:39] | Incredible grades, a clean room, | 优异的成绩 整洁的房间 |
[31:44] | ooh, you never talked back, | 还有 你从不顶嘴 |
[31:47] | and you never messed around with the boys. | 也不会跟男生们乱来 |
[31:52] | Most parents would appreciate that. | 大部分父母都喜欢这样的小孩 |
[31:54] | Oh, I did… then. | 我曾经也是 然后 |
[31:56] | But now… | 但现在… |
[31:59] | You need to shake it up a little. | 你得稍微放松点了 |
[32:02] | Mm. Be a little lazy | 稍微懒一点 |
[32:05] | or a little slutty. | 或者浪一点都是可以的 |
[32:09] | Make a mistake. | 犯点错误 |
[32:11] | I have a job. | 我有工作啊 |
[32:13] | Well, you’re never gonna look back and say, | 那当你回顾过去的时候 你就没机会说 |
[32:15] | “I wish I’d been more uptight.” | 我当时要是再努力点就好了 |
[32:17] | Okay, Mom, you have to be still, | 好了 妈妈 你不要动 |
[32:19] | or else I can’t finish this. | 否则我就不能完工 |
[32:20] | And stop always saying what everyone wants to hear. | 不要总是说别人想要听的话 |
[32:25] | Tell someone off. | 适当的批评也可以 |
[32:28] | It’s good for ’em and better for you. | 这样对大家都好 |
[32:31] | Especially if it’s a car salesperson. | 尤其是对汽车销售员 |
[32:35] | – Do you like the color? – I do. | – 你喜欢这个颜色吗 – 我喜欢 |
[32:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:38] | – And don’t forget the t… – The topcoat, I know. | – 还有别忘了 – 涂顶油 我知道 |
[32:44] | – Want some water? – Mm. | – 要喝点水吗 – 好的 |
[33:04] | Want me to keep going? | 要我继续涂吗 |
[33:11] | I brought my engagement ring to Seattle. | 我把我的订婚戒指带到西雅图了 |
[33:15] | It’s at the house in my jewelry bag, | 在家里的珠宝箱里 |
[33:19] | and I want you to have it. | 我想让你拿着它 |
[33:21] | – Mom. – Your father gave it to me. | – 妈妈 – 这是你爸爸给我的 |
[33:24] | He’d want you to have it, too. | 他也会希望你留着它的 |
[33:26] | So, please. | 拜托了 |
[33:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:36] | I want you to fall in love. | 我希望你坠入爱河 |
[33:39] | And it has to be somebody who’s worthy. | 而且是跟一个值得托付的人 |
[33:43] | Find a decent man who loves you | 找一个他爱你 |
[33:46] | just a little more than you love him. | 比你爱他多一点的好男人 |
[33:49] | How about equally as much? How about that? | 同样多怎么样 你觉得怎么样 |
[33:51] | No, he needs to think he is lucky to have you | 不 他得知道拥有你他很幸运 |
[33:55] | and not the other way around. | 反过来就不行 |
[33:57] | Other hand. | 另一只手 |
[33:59] | Never make yourself small for anyone. | 永远别让自己变得渺小 |
[34:05] | Be your own person. | 做你自己就好 |
[34:10] | And try wearing a little lipstick. | 试着擦点口红 |
[34:12] | You know, Mom, if you keep going at this rate, | 妈 如果你一直这个速度的话 |
[34:14] | you’re gonna run out of advice before tomorrow. | 明天之前你就会把建议说光了 |
[34:16] | Mm. Phew, this polish smells. | 这指甲油闻着真 |
[34:21] | Want me to open a window? | 要我去开窗吗 |
[34:23] | That would be nice. | 那太好了 |
[34:34] | It stopped raining. | 雨停了 |
[34:38] | Okay, I’m not gonna leave it open too long, | 行 我不会开太久的 |
[34:39] | or you’ll catch a chill. | 不然你会着凉的 |
[34:42] | Typical. | 通常来说 |
[34:44] | Bring you to a hospital, help you catch a cold. | 把你带到医院 让你感冒了 |
[34:47] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[34:50] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[34:56] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[34:59] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[36:29] | ♪ All I want to get is ♪ | ♪ 我想要的 ♪ |
[36:35] | ♪ A little bit closer ♪ | ♪ 再靠近些 ♪ |
[36:40] | ♪ All I want to know is ♪ | ♪ 我想知道 ♪ |
[36:45] | ♪ Can you come a little closer♪ ♪ | ♪ 你能否再靠近些 ♪ |
[36:50] | ♪ Here comes the breath ♪ | ♪ 在我们靠近前 ♪ |
[36:51] | ♪ before we get ♪ | ♪ 已感受到呼吸 ♪ |
[36:56] | ♪ A little bit closer ♪ | ♪ 再靠近些 ♪ |
[36:59] | Listen, I… I-I know the flight… | 听着 我知道飞机很 |
[36:59] | ♪ Here comes the rush ♪ | ♪ 匆忙间 ♪ |
[37:02] | ♪ Before we touch ♪ | ♪ 在我们触碰之前 ♪ |
[37:02] | …the helicopter had to be expensive, | …直升机肯定很贵 |
[37:05] | ♪ Come a little closer ♪ | ♪ 再靠近些 ♪ |
[37:05] | and so I’ll write you a check. | 过后我会给你写张支票 |
[37:08] | Hey. No… No need. No. | 嘿 不… 不用了 |
[37:11] | This is family. | 一家人 |
[37:12] | ♪ The doors are open, the wind is really blowing ♪ | ♪ 门敞开着 风吹着 ♪ |
[37:14] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | – 谢谢你 – 没事 |
[37:16] | ♪ The night sky is changing overhead ♪ | ♪ 头顶的夜空在改变 ♪ |
[37:22] | ♪ It’s not all physical ♪ | ♪ 不都是生理上 ♪ |
[37:25] | ♪ I’m not the type that will get too critical ♪ | ♪ 我不是挑剔的类型 ♪ |
[37:29] | ♪ So let’s make it physical ♪ | ♪ 让我们身体愉悦 ♪ |
[37:32] | ♪ I won’t treat you like you’re oh so typical ♪ | ♪ 我不会如寻常般待你 ♪ |
[37:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:54] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[37:56] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[38:02] | ♪ All you think of lately ♪ | ♪ 你最近所想的 ♪ |
[38:07] | ♪ Is how you could get near me ♪ | ♪ 是你如何接近我 ♪ |
[38:13] | ♪ All I dream of lately ♪ | ♪ 我最近所梦的 ♪ |
[38:18] | ♪ Is how to get you near me ♪ | ♪ 是怎样让你靠近我 ♪ |
[38:23] | ♪ Here comes the heat before we meet ♪ | ♪ 这种热度 相遇前已存在 ♪ |
[38:28] | ♪ A little bit closer ♪ | ♪ 再靠近些 ♪ |
[38:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:33] | ♪ Here comes the spark ♪ | ♪ 火花闪现 ♪ |
[38:34] | How’s Pierce? | 皮尔斯还好吗 |
[38:35] | ♪ Before the dark ♪ | ♪ 在天黑前 ♪ |
[38:35] | – Not great. | 不太好 |
[38:38] | ♪ Come a little closer ♪ | ♪ 再靠近些 ♪ |
[38:38] | Yeah. I’m sorry to hear about Diane. | 黛安的事我很抱歉 |
[38:44] | She’s gonna need me now. | 她现在需要我 |
[38:44] | ♪ The lights are off, ♪ | ♪ 关上了灯 ♪ |
[38:46] | For how long, I don’t know. | 要多久 我不知道 |
[38:47] | ♪ The night sky is changing overhead ♪ | ♪ 头顶的夜空在改变 ♪ |
[38:50] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[38:59] | Our timing’s just… off, I guess. | 我想 我们的时间到了 |
[39:01] | I think about my mom’s note all the time. | 我一直在想我妈妈的笔记 |
[39:04] | Tell Meredith not to… | 告诉梅瑞狄斯不要 |
[39:04] | ♪ It’s not all physical ♪ | ♪ 不都是生理上 ♪ |
[39:06] | ♪ I’m not the type that will get too critical ♪ | ♪ 我不是挑剔的类型 ♪ |
[39:08] | Not to cave? Not to care? | 不要屈服 不要在意 |
[39:10] | Not to give up so easily? | 不要轻易放弃吗 |
[39:10] | ♪ So let’s make it physical ♪ | ♪ 让我们身体愉悦 ♪ |
[39:12] | ♪ I won’t treat you like you’re oh so typical ♪ | ♪ 我不会如寻常般待你 ♪ |
[39:14] | Not to fall in love? | 不要堕入爱河吗 |
[39:15] | Not to have children? | 不要有孩子吗 |
[39:15] | ♪ It’s not all physical ♪ | ♪ 不都是生理上 ♪ |
[39:18] | Not to tell a lie? | 不要说谎吗 |
[39:19] | ♪ I’m not the type that will get too critical ♪ | ♪ 我不是挑剔的类型 ♪ |
[39:22] | ♪ So let’s make it physical ♪ | ♪ 让我们身体愉悦 ♪ |
[39:23] | She left me wondering… | 她让我想知道 |
[39:25] | ♪ I won’t treat you like you’re oh so typical ♪ | ♪ 我不会如寻常般待你 ♪ |
[39:26] | …what to do, what not to do. | 该做什么 不该做什么 |
[39:30] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[39:32] | ♪ I won’t treat you like you’re oh so typical ♪ | ♪ 我不会如寻常般待你 ♪ |
[39:38] | ♪ I won’t treat you like you’re oh so typical ♪ | ♪ 我不会如寻常般待你 ♪ |
[39:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:46] | She left me knowing everything was up to me. | 她让我知道一切都取决于我 |
[39:51] | And me alone. | 我自己 |
[40:04] | Ellis never forgave me. | 爱丽丝从未原谅我 |
[40:07] | She went to her grave without forgiving me. | 她没有原谅我就离开了 |
[40:13] | It robbed me of so many things… | 这让我失去太多东西 |
[40:18] | so many things. | 太多东西 |
[40:25] | Let’s not do that to each other. | 我们不要这样对彼此 |
[40:31] | And she left me with no one to ask. | 而她抛下了不知该问谁的我 |
[40:36] | So I would decide what she meant to write. | 所以我来决定她要写什么 |
[40:43] | “Tell Meredith not to be afraid.” | “让梅瑞狄斯不要害怕” |
[41:22] | Goodbye, Mom. | 再见 妈妈 |