时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | ♪ A whiskey, water, and an Ambien ♪ | ♪ 威士忌 水 和安定 ♪ |
[00:11] | ♪ I guess today’s another day we’re still at the bottom ♪ | ♪ 今天我们大概还在谷底 ♪ |
[00:13] | Curiosity killed the cat. | 好奇心杀死猫 |
[00:15] | ♪ At the bottom ♪ | ♪ 还在谷底 ♪ |
[00:15] | I still don’t get it. | 我还是搞不懂 |
[00:17] | It also killed a lot of ancient Greeks, | 潘多拉打开魔盒时 |
[00:18] | when Pandora had to open that box | 好奇心也害死了一堆古希腊人 |
[00:21] | ♪ Don’t wanna die,but I could sleep ♪ | ♪ 不想死去 但我可以睡去 ♪ |
[00:21] | full of death and pestilence and stuff. | 盒子里充满了死亡 瘟疫之类的 |
[00:23] | ♪ Don’t wanna cry anymore ♪ | ♪ 不想再哭泣 ♪ |
[00:23] | Why did Diane want to be buried here? | 黛安为什么非要葬在这里 |
[00:25] | ♪ Just keep it together ♪ | ♪ 只是保持冷静 ♪ |
[00:25] | She’s not from here. It’s weird. | 她又不是这里人 好奇怪 |
[00:27] | ♪ I tell myself ♪ | ♪ 我告诉自己 ♪ |
[00:27] | Maybe so she could be close, | 也许是因为这样近点 |
[00:30] | so Maggie could do this. | 好让麦琪做这事 |
[00:32] | What’s “this”? | 这算什么事啊 |
[00:32] | ♪ That I don’t know where I’m going ♪ | ♪ 我不知道我前往何方 ♪ |
[00:33] | I mean, what does she get out of it? | 她这么做有什么好处 |
[00:35] | Don’t ask me. | 别问我 |
[00:35] | ♪ That I don’t know where I am ♪ | ♪ 我不知道我身处何方 ♪ |
[00:36] | Why do we have to know what’s behind door number 3, | 我们为何非要知道3号门后面有什么 |
[00:39] | even when we’re pretty sure it’ll be bad for us? | 哪怕我们几乎确定门后不是善茬 |
[00:41] | I guess it’s better than the way I did grief. | 这样处理悲伤大概比我当初好些 |
[00:43] | ♪ Lost ♪ | ♪ 迷失 ♪ |
[00:43] | Which time? | 哪一次 |
[00:46] | The time with the oxy binges. | 疯狂嗑药的那次 |
[00:47] | I go a little dark and twisty, but then I come back. | 我会变得略微黑暗扭曲 但随后就恢复正常了 |
[00:51] | “A little dark and twisty”? | 只是 “略微黑暗扭曲”? |
[00:51] | ♪ I came running back to you ♪ | ♪ 我奔回你的怀抱 ♪ |
[00:53] | You disappeared. | 你干脆消失了啊 |
[00:53] | ♪ I came running back to you ♪ | ♪ 我奔回你的怀抱 ♪ |
[00:55] | You had a secret baby. | 你偷偷生了个孩子 |
[00:57] | Please don’t refer to your niece as my secret baby. | 请不要把你的侄女说成我偷偷生的孩子 |
[00:59] | ♪ Lost ♪ | ♪ 迷失 ♪ |
[01:02] | ♪ I came running back to you ♪ | ♪ 我奔回你的怀抱 ♪ |
[01:03] | I mean, maybe this is what grief looks like | 也许 对于那些人生完整健康的人而言 |
[01:05] | when you’ve lived a whole, healthy life. | 悲伤就是这样子的 |
[01:07] | You know, before anything terrible happens. | 在人生还没遭遇什么可怕的事情时 |
[01:10] | Like watching your father get murdered when you’re 5? | 比如5岁时目睹你父亲被谋杀 |
[01:13] | Or like watching your mother | 或者是眼睁睁看着你妈妈 |
[01:14] | bleed out on the kitchen floor. | 在厨房地板上流血而死 |
[01:17] | We’re more alike than we realize. | 我们比自己意识中更相像啊 |
[01:20] | Come on. We don’t want to be late. | 走啊 别迟到了 |
[01:21] | ♪ And I won’t know where I’m going ♪ | ♪ 我不知道我前往何方 ♪ |
[01:21] | Are you ready for your first day back? | 回归工作的第一天 你准备好了吗 |
[01:25] | So ready. | 完全准备好了 |
[01:25] | ♪ If I don’t know where I am ♪ | ♪ 如果我不知自己身在何方 ♪ |
[01:26] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[01:38] | – Morning. – Morning. | – 早上好 – 早 |
[01:41] | – Morning. – Morning. | – 早 – 早 |
[01:43] | Hey, you guys carpool. Nice. | 哇 你们拼车呀 真棒 |
[01:46] | Yeah, it’s nice… for the trees. | 是挺好 有益环境 |
[01:49] | Brody, hold up. Not that one. | 布洛迪 等一下 别去那间 |
[01:50] | Let’s go to Exam 4… bigger, more comfortable. | 我们去4号检查室 大一些 舒服点 |
[01:52] | No. You don’t have to do that. | 别 你不用这么费心的 |
[01:54] | Well, if I can’t pull strings for my friends, then… | 如果给朋友开个后门都做不到 那… |
[01:56] | Hon, take the upgrade. | 亲爱的 就享受升级待遇吧 |
[01:57] | How do you all know each other? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[01:58] | Uh, Owen rebuilt my hand. | 欧文重造了我的手 |
[02:00] | He gave me a new leg and saved my hip. | 为我装了一条新腿 还拯救了我的髋部 |
[02:03] | Not my spleen, though. He threw that out. | 但没有保住我的脾 他切除了 |
[02:04] | Yeah. We, uh, spent time together at the VA hospital. | 是啊 我们在退伍军人医院待过一阵 |
[02:07] | Uh, and each other’s weddings. | 也参加了对方的婚礼哦 |
[02:08] | How is Amelia? | 艾米莉亚还好吗 |
[02:09] | We keep missing her whenever we’re here. | 我们在这里的时候总是遇不上她 |
[02:12] | Um, she’s, uh… She’s good. | 呃 她么 她挺好的 |
[02:15] | Yeah? You guys knocked up yet? | 是吗 你俩怀上没 |
[02:16] | Leo, you cannot just ask people if they’re knocked up. | 利奥 你不能就这么问别人怀上没 |
[02:19] | What? I mean, he used to ask us all the time. | 怎么了 他以前就一直这么问我们啊 |
[02:21] | Because we would tell him we were trying all the time | 因为是我们告诉他我们一直在努力受孕 |
[02:24] | until we finally did it. | 最后我们终于成功了 |
[02:25] | How’s the baby doing? | 宝宝怎么样了 |
[02:26] | Dr. Robbins placed a shunt last week | 罗宾斯医生上周放了个分流器 |
[02:28] | to help with the baby’s heart. | 帮助宝宝的心脏分担压力 |
[02:29] | Yeah, so she’s gonna make sure it’s all working… | 是的 她会确保分流器运作正常 |
[02:31] | fingers crossed. | 希望上天保佑 |
[02:32] | Chief Ortho resident to the E.R. | 骨科住院主任请去急诊室 |
[02:34] | Chief Ortho resident to the E.R. | 骨科住院主任请去急诊室 |
[02:39] | – She’s at 29 weeks now? – Yeah. | – 她现在怀孕29周了吗 – 对 |
[02:41] | I placed a pericardio-amniotic shunt last week. | 我上周置入了心包羊膜分流器 |
[02:43] | All right. So, as long as the tumor doesn’t grow too fast, | 好的 所以 只要肿瘤没有长得太快 |
[02:46] | we can push surgery till the baby’s bigger… | 我们可以等婴儿长大些后再做手术 |
[02:47] | I mean, ideally until after she’s born. | 当然 在她出生后再做最理想 |
[02:49] | Yeah, fingers crossed. | 是啊 只能祈祷 |
[02:53] | It wasn’t a carpool. | 我们不是拼车 |
[02:56] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[02:57] | Me and Minnick in the car. | 我和明尼克同一辆车 |
[03:00] | Oh, yeah, I… I got that. | 是啊 我猜到了 |
[03:03] | We’re sort of just keeping it to ourselves. | 我们现在算是秘密状态 |
[03:05] | Well, I got that, too. | 这我也猜到了 |
[03:06] | That’s why I said the dumb carpool thing. | 所以我才很蠢地说什么拼车 |
[03:07] | – Yeah. – Give you an out. | – 是啊 – 给你找个台阶下 |
[03:09] | Yeah, it’s just people are so full of opinions about Eliza. | 是啊 就是因为人们对伊丽莎满肚子意见 |
[03:11] | – You and her is between is between you and her. – Yeah. | – 你和她的事是你俩之间的私事 – 对 |
[03:13] | You know, people should keep their opinions… | 人们对别人不应该有那么多意… |
[03:15] | Damn it! | 糟糕 |
[03:16] | It’s grown. | 已经长大了 |
[03:18] | I mean, it’s nearly twice the size of the heart. | 几乎已经是心脏的两倍大小了 |
[03:21] | Yeah. The shunt’s gonna be | 是啊 分流器完全敌不过 |
[03:22] | no match for a teratoma that size. | 那么大的畸胎瘤 |
[03:23] | So, yeah, no. We have to operate today. | 是啊 不行 我们今天就必须动手术 |
[03:25] | – Yeah. – Hey. | – 没错 – 嘿 |
[03:27] | – Hey, you’re back! How are you? – Hey. | – 嘿 你回来了 你还好吗 – 嘿 |
[03:29] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[03:30] | You know, as good as… Thanks. | 还是挺不错的 谢谢 |
[03:33] | What are we looking at? | 在看什么呢 |
[03:34] | Riggs and I are excising a fetal intrapericardial teratoma | 我和里格斯要首次切除一个 |
[03:37] | – for the first time, so… – Ooh, me! | – 胎儿心包内畸胎瘤 – 诶 我来 |
[03:39] | – Sorry? – This is exactly what I need. | – 什么 – 我正需要这个 |
[03:41] | It’s perfect. I want it. | 太完美了 我要做 |
[03:43] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[03:44] | – Pierce… – No, I know. | – 皮尔斯 – 不 我知道 |
[03:46] | I’m your boss, but I can’t just take it. | 虽然我是你的老板 但我不能就这么抢 |
[03:49] | No, I’m taking it. I need it. | 不 我就要抢 我需要这手术 |
[03:51] | I-I’m sorry. You can watch. | 抱歉 你可以旁观 |
[03:53] | Unless you have any objections. | 除非你们有什么反对意见 |
[03:55] | Uh, it… it… it’s your first day back, | 可是 这是你第一天回归工作 |
[03:58] | and I think that… | 我觉得… |
[03:59] | And it’s a pretty big operation, Pierce. | 皮尔斯 这台手术挺大的 |
[04:00] | Yeah, yeah, exactly. | 是啊 正因如此 |
[04:03] | So send me the chart. | 所以把病历发我 |
[04:06] | Well, it was nice almost working with you. | 好吧 很很几乎和你合作了 |
[04:08] | Yeah, next time. | 是啊 下次吧 |
[04:14] | Uh, hey, general consult? | 嘿 你叫了普外科会诊吗 |
[04:15] | – Abdominal pain, Bed 3. – Okay. | – 腹痛 3号床 – 好 |
[04:19] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:21] | Cross, you can’t sleep here. | 克罗斯 你不能睡这里 |
[04:23] | I’m not sleeping. I’m your patient. | 我不是在睡觉 我就是你的病人 |
[04:27] | For real? | 你不是逗我吧 |
[04:29] | For real? | 不是逗我吧 |
[04:31] | As Dr. Minnick would say, | 明尼克医生在的话 她会说 |
[04:32] | “This one’s all yours, Edwards.” | “这个归你了 爱德华兹” |
[04:33] | Enjoy. | 好好享受吧 |
[04:42] | Anyway, so, I wasn’t sure if Maggie was okay, | 不管怎么说 我之前不太确定麦琪好不好 |
[04:45] | but I think she’s fine, | 但我认为她状态挺好的 |
[04:46] | and if she’s fine, | 而如果她挺好的 |
[04:47] | then it’s okay for me to go to dinner. | 那么我就可以去吃晚饭了 |
[04:49] | If Maggie’s fine, you get to eat? | 如果麦琪没事 你就可以吃饭? |
[04:51] | – Dinner with Riggs. – Ohh. | – 和里格斯吃晚饭 – 哦 |
[04:52] | You know, I was holding off | 要知道 我一直搁置这事 |
[04:53] | because I didn’t know if she’d be okay, | 因为我不知道她的状态好不好 |
[04:56] | but I think she’s fine, | 但我觉得她挺好的 |
[04:57] | so I think it’s fine if I go to dinner. | 所以我觉得我去吃晚饭也没什么问题 |
[05:00] | Mm. With Riggs. | 呃 和里格斯 |
[05:01] | When did you become a grumpy old man | 你什么时候成了个看谁都不顺眼的 |
[05:02] | who doesn’t like people? | 暴躁老头 |
[05:04] | I like people. | 我喜欢别人的 |
[05:05] | I don’t like Riggs. | 我只是不喜欢里格斯 |
[05:07] | If you want to go to dinner with the guy, go to dinner. | 如果你想和这个人吃晚饭 就去吃 |
[05:08] | If you don’t, don’t. | 你要是不想 就别去 |
[05:09] | But otherwise, pick up the pace. | 不管怎么样 快点翻篇 |
[05:11] | Why are we stapling these again? | 我们为什么又在钉这些 |
[05:12] | Minnick’s got me teaching NICU procedures to interns, | 明尼克让我教实习生新生儿重症监护室规程 |
[05:14] | so the sooner I start, the sooner I can get out of here. | 所以我越早开始 就可以越早离开 |
[05:16] | Wait! Did I say you can come in? | 等等 我说你们可以进来了吗 |
[05:18] | Go outside! Wait. | 出去等 |
[05:21] | You are this close | 你这态度 |
[05:23] | to telling the kids to get off your lawn. | 就跟让熊孩子从你草坪上滚开似的 |
[05:25] | Stop acting like it’s something new. | 别装得第一天认识我一样 |
[05:27] | Go. | 出去 |
[05:31] | Once we access the fetus, we’ll excise the tumor, | 一旦接近胎儿 我们就会将肿瘤切除 |
[05:33] | giving your baby instant cardiac relief. | 这样一来 宝宝心脏的负担就会立即减小 |
[05:34] | We’ll take your baby out of the uterus, | 我们会把宝宝从子宫内取出 |
[05:36] | but only partially. | 不过 只取出一部分 |
[05:37] | We’ll remove the tumor, | 接着我们会切除肿瘤 |
[05:38] | – then tuck her back in, safe and sound. – We know. | – 然后把宝宝平安放回去 – 我们知道 |
[05:40] | Dr. Robbins explained all this | 罗宾斯医生在确诊宝宝患有肿瘤的时候 |
[05:41] | when she diagnosed the tumor. | 已经给我们解释过了 |
[05:43] | But we were hoping the surgery could wait | 但是我们本来希望手术能晚些做 |
[05:45] | until Jenna was further along. | 等詹娜再怀久一些 |
[05:47] | I mean, is she even strong enough? | 她的身体能否承受这次手术 |
[05:49] | Of course I am. | 我当然可以 |
[05:50] | I meant the baby. | 我是说孩子 |
[05:52] | I’m afraid we don’t have a choice. | 恐怕我们没得选 |
[05:53] | Without surgery, the baby will only get sicker. | 不做手术 孩子的处境只会更危险 |
[05:56] | Jenna, they wouldn’t do the surgery unless they had to. | 詹娜 若非不得已 他们也不会选择手术的 |
[05:58] | She has to fight before she’s even born. | 她还未出生便得与病魔抗争 |
[06:00] | I can’t help her do it. | 我甚至帮不上忙 |
[06:02] | We can. | 我们可以 |
[06:03] | Dr. Pierce and I can. | 皮尔斯医生和我可以 |
[06:05] | Well, what? What? | 什么 什么 |
[06:05] | I-I thought Dr. Riggs was operating on the baby. | 我以为是里格斯医生给宝宝做手术 |
[06:07] | So did I. | 我也以为是这样 |
[06:08] | Actually, Dr. Pierce took over your case. | 事实上 皮尔斯医生接管了你的手术 |
[06:10] | She’s the Chief of Cardio. | 她是心胸外科的主任 |
[06:11] | Well, why the switch-up? | 为什么要换人 |
[06:13] | Is this another upgrade? | 这是也是待遇升级吗 |
[06:15] | It is. Yeah, you’re being bumped to first class. | 没错 你已成为顶级病人 |
[06:17] | I would take it. | 要是我 我可会欣然接受 |
[06:23] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[06:28] | Robbins. | 罗宾斯 |
[06:29] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[06:31] | This is Pierce’s first day back. | 今天是皮尔斯第一天回来工作 |
[06:32] | She can’t just swoop in here and steal this surgery. | 她不能这样子横插一脚 把手术偷掉 |
[06:34] | We all steal surgeries. | 我们都偷过手术 |
[06:35] | Riggs has followed this case. He’s studied the procedure. | 里格斯已经在跟进了 他对这个手术有所研究 |
[06:38] | They know him. They trust him. | 他们认识他 也信任他 |
[06:39] | Okay, Owen, I’m not… | 欧文 我不… |
[06:40] | I’m sorry, but Riggs is the better choice here. | 我很抱歉 但是里格斯是更好的选择 |
[06:43] | Well, then why isn’t he the one who’s doing our surgery? | 那么为什么不让他给我们做手术 |
[06:48] | Listen, Leo… | 听着 利奥 |
[06:50] | Owen, tell me. | 欧文 告诉我 |
[07:05] | So, Dr. Hunt told you what? | 亨特医生跟你们说了什么 |
[07:07] | I was talking to Dr. Robbins, and I raised a concern. | 我当时在和罗宾斯医生说话 我有些担忧 |
[07:11] | We are going to stick with the original plan… | 我们决定要坚持最初的方案 |
[07:14] | have Dr. Riggs do the surgery. | 让里格斯医生做手术 |
[07:16] | I’m sure that you’re a great doctor, | 我相信你是个很棒的医生 |
[07:17] | but this is just too big of a deal. | 但是 这实在是事关重大 |
[07:19] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[07:20] | It is a very big deal. | 这场手术举足轻重 |
[07:22] | I know that Dr. Hunt is your friend… | 我知道亨特医生是你们的朋友 |
[07:24] | – Owen is like family. – Even better. | – 欧文就像家人 – 这样更好 |
[07:26] | So as your family, Dr. Hunt is looking out for you. | 作为你们的家属 亨特医生是在照顾你 |
[07:29] | But you should know that his concerns | 但是 你们要明白 他的忧虑 |
[07:31] | have nothing to do with my surgical skill, do they? | 与我的医术无关 对吗 |
[07:34] | No, of course not. | 当然无关 |
[07:40] | He’s worried about me because my mom died recently, | 他是在担心我 因为我母亲最近去世了 |
[07:43] | and he is worried that I won’t be able | 他担心我无法 |
[07:45] | to work through my personal pain to get the job done. | 把丧母之痛放一边 完成工作 |
[07:49] | But I can, or I wouldn’t be here. | 但是我可以的 否则我也不会在这 |
[07:53] | Owen, is… is that what it is? | 欧文 是这样吗 |
[07:56] | I’m just… concerned. | 我只是有所顾忌 |
[07:58] | Well, so am I. | 我也是 |
[08:01] | This is scary as hell, | 这真的很可怕 |
[08:04] | which is why I don’t need a doctor | 正因如此 我不需要一个 |
[08:05] | that has a happy and perfect home life. | 家庭生活幸福美满的医生 |
[08:08] | I just need her to be the best. | 我只要最好的 |
[08:09] | That’s me. | 我就是最好的 |
[08:11] | That’s why I am the chief of my department. | 正因如此 我才成为了部门主任 |
[08:13] | And, frankly, my part of the surgery is a walk in the park. | 坦白说 这场手术中我的工作简直轻而易举 |
[08:17] | Your baby’s mass is easily extractable. | 宝宝的肿瘤很容易取出 |
[08:19] | The truly risky part of this surgery | 真正最危险的部分 |
[08:21] | is when Dr. Robbins has to open you up | 在于罗宾斯医生给你开腹 |
[08:23] | to get to your baby. | 把孩子取出时 |
[08:24] | – Wait, what? – Uh… no. | – 等等 什么 – 呃 不 |
[08:25] | Leo, Dr. Robbins is good. | 利奥 罗宾斯医生很棒的 |
[08:26] | She is, and I am not worried about her skill, | 是的 我对她的医术完全放心 |
[08:29] | and she is not worried about mine. | 她也毫不担心我的技术 |
[08:32] | So I just want you to have the facts | 我只是希望你们能先了解所有情况 |
[08:34] | before you choose. | 再进行选择 |
[08:39] | You, please. | 那就请你来做手术吧 |
[08:46] | And Minnick and I are meeting | 下周我和明尼克 |
[08:47] | with the attendings next week | 会和主治医生们开会 |
[08:49] | to review their procedural checklists. | 核对一下手术程序 |
[08:50] | Oh, yes, let me see this. | 好的 让我看看 |
[08:54] | Hey, I’m excited to see where this goes. | 我真高兴看到事情有了进展 |
[08:58] | And I’m excited to see you and Minnick working together, | 我也高兴看到你和明尼克能一起合作 |
[09:03] | that the trouble’s behind us. | 问题总算解决了 |
[09:05] | Um… sure… | 没错 |
[09:08] | for the most part. | 大部分解决了 |
[09:10] | The most part”? What’s the other part? | “大部分”? 那其他部分呢 |
[09:12] | Uh, you have yet to say it. | 你还没说 |
[09:16] | What have I yet to say? | 我还要说什么 |
[09:18] | That you were wrong. | 说你错了 |
[09:19] | That I was what? | 我怎么了 |
[09:21] | Enjoy your day. | 祝你愉快 |
[09:31] | I’m recently divorced. | 我最近离婚了 |
[09:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:35] | Congratulations? | 恭喜 |
[09:36] | So it’s new… me and Minnick. | 所以 我和明尼克是一段新的恋情 |
[09:39] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[09:40] | Well, like… like I said, it’s none of my business. | 就像我说的 没我啥事 |
[09:42] | I’m just, ah… | 我只是 |
[09:44] | I wasn’t ready for it. That’s all I’m saying. | 我只是想说 我其实没什么准备 |
[09:45] | I mean, I wasn’t trying to make it happen. | 我没想刻意发展一段恋情 |
[09:47] | I mean, I thought that it would happen sometime, but not now. | 应该说 我想着以后有这个可能 但不是现在 |
[09:49] | No. I-I know the feeling. | 我懂你的感受 |
[09:53] | I, uh… I lost my fiancée years ago, | 几年前我失去了我的未婚妻 |
[09:58] | and I wasn’t looking for anything, either. | 之后我也没想着刻意去找新对象 |
[10:00] | And you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[10:01] | You know, it’s a surprise when it happens… | 这种事总是令人措手不及 |
[10:03] | doesn’t matter how long it’s been. | 不管已经单身了多久 |
[10:05] | So, you’re seeing someone, too? | 这么说 你也在和别人约会吗 |
[10:06] | Uh, yeah. Mm-hmm. Well, maybe. | 对 呃 可能吧 |
[10:08] | I mean, we’re… we’re trying. | 我们都在尝试 |
[10:09] | I am, anyway. | 我也是 |
[10:10] | She… | 她… |
[10:13] | We’ll see if it goes anywhere. | 随缘吧 |
[10:15] | Well, I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[10:18] | Keep me posted. | 记得告诉我新进展 |
[10:19] | Wait, I’m keeping you posted? | 等等 我要告诉你进展吗 |
[10:21] | Yeah. This is happening. | 没错 就是这样 |
[10:22] | We’re now friends, so… You know what? | 我们现在是朋友了 这样好了 |
[10:24] | You don’t even need to keep me posted. | 你甚至都不用告诉我 |
[10:25] | I’ll ask you. | 我会问你的 |
[10:30] | Why do I get a peds gown? | 为什么我要穿这种小儿科的病服啊 |
[10:32] | It’s what they brought. Symptoms. | 这是他们提供的 说说症状 |
[10:33] | Fatigue, night sweats. | 疲乏 盗汗 |
[10:35] | Do you think it could be Crohn’s? | 你觉得可能是克罗恩氏病吗 |
[10:36] | So far, it sounds like menopause. | 目前为止 更像是更年期 |
[10:41] | Nice ducks. | 鸭子很可爱嘛 |
[10:42] | Why are you here? | 你怎么会在这 |
[10:43] | I paged him | 我呼他来的 |
[10:44] | because one cure for internitis is pure humiliation. | 因为实习生综合征的治疗之一 就是纯粹侮辱 |
[10:48] | Internitis? | 实习生综合征 |
[10:49] | Yeah, it’s a special variety of hypochondria. | 对 这是一种特殊的焦虑症 |
[10:51] | Uh, Cross here has abdominal pain, | 克罗斯有腹痛 |
[10:53] | and it is nothing, but he thinks it’s everything. | 这没啥事 但是他觉得很严重 |
[10:55] | It could be something. | 这可能很严重啊 |
[10:57] | Cross… you’re an intern. | 克罗斯 你是个实习生 |
[11:00] | You’re trained to find the rare, special case. | 你受训去找到罕见特殊的病例 |
[11:02] | It is the goal, it’s the mother lode, | 这是目标 就像个聚宝盆 |
[11:04] | but this is not that. | 但这不是特殊情况 |
[11:06] | You’re just not that special. | 你没那么特别 |
[11:10] | What… What if I am? | 如果… 如果我有呢 |
[11:12] | Let’s find out, shall we? | 那我们看看吧 |
[11:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:17] | All right. | 开始吧 |
[11:18] | Dr. DeLuca, would you like to do the rectal exam? | 德鲁卡医生 你要来做个直肠检查吗 |
[11:20] | – No. – No, no. No. | – 不 – 不不不 |
[11:22] | – No? – Nope. | – 不来吗 – 不 |
[11:23] | Okay, well then, you can observe. | 好吧 那你可以旁观 |
[11:26] | Cross, roll over, baby. | 克罗斯 小婊贝 翻个身 |
[11:30] | I mean, so Maggie’s doing fetal surgery. So what? | 麦琪要做胎儿手术怎么了 |
[11:33] | I got next. | 我下个用 |
[11:34] | I mean, she’s jumping back in. What’s the big deal? | 我的意思是她重回正轨了 这有什么问题 |
[11:36] | Well, maybe Maggie should wade back in | 或许麦琪应该慢慢来 |
[11:38] | with a, you know, a valve replacement, or… | 先做一些简单点的 瓣膜置换什么的 |
[11:39] | Oh, is Maggie back? | 噢 麦琪回来了啊 |
[11:40] | – Yeah. – Huh. How’s she doing? | – 对 – 她怎样了 |
[11:42] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[11:43] | – You sure about that? – She’s fine. | – 你确定吗 – 她很好 |
[11:45] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你这是在干吗 |
[11:46] | You can’t cut. | 你不能插队 |
[11:47] | – For half a turkey sandwich? – You may cut. | – 给你半个火鸡三明治 – 给你吧 |
[11:49] | Oh, no. | 别碰 |
[11:51] | Seriously, though, you guys should not | 讲真的 你们不应该 |
[11:52] | try to tell Pierce when and where she can operate. | 指点皮尔斯何时去做手术 |
[11:54] | I’ve made that mistake with April. | 我在艾普丽尔身上就犯过这错 |
[11:55] | I know, and I hate it, | 我知道 而且我也不喜欢 |
[11:56] | but these are my friends, and it’s their first baby. | 但是他们我的朋友 这是他们的第一个孩子 |
[11:58] | Is this Jenna and Leo? | 是詹娜和利奥吗 |
[11:59] | Yeah. The tumor is growing too fast. | 是 这肿瘤长的太快了 |
[12:01] | – The baby needs surgery. – Oh, my God. | – 婴儿需要马上进行手术 – 我的天 |
[12:03] | – Yeah. – Oh, they asked for you. | – 是啊 – 噢 他们问起你了 |
[12:04] | You should… You should go see them. | 你应该… 你该去看看他们 |
[12:07] | Anyway, Maggie can do it. | 无路如何 麦琪可以做的 |
[12:09] | I mean, she’s buried her grief in one place. | 她已经把自己的情绪埋葬好了 |
[12:11] | She goes and visits it, brings it flowers, | 她带着花去探望过了 |
[12:13] | and then she goes about her business. | 而且她可以着手开始她的工作了 |
[12:14] | – It’s weird. – No, it’s healthy. | – 这很怪 – 不 这很健康 |
[12:17] | I mean, Owen, do you hear yourself? | 欧文 你知道自己在胡说什么吗 |
[12:19] | Yeah, I know, but it’s risky for Maggie, too. | 我知道 但这对麦琪来说也是有风险的 |
[12:21] | I mean, what if something goes wrong | 万一出差错了怎么办 |
[12:23] | with this high-risk fetal surgery? | 这胎儿手术风险很高的 |
[12:25] | She just lost her mother. | 她刚刚失去她妈妈 |
[12:26] | She doesn’t need this, too. | 她不能再遭受打击了 |
[12:27] | It wouldn’t hurt to check in. | 去问问她情况也无妨 |
[12:29] | We work through stuff. | 我们遇到什么事不都一样工作 |
[12:30] | I have operated through a miscarriage. | 我流产的时候还给人做手术呢 |
[12:33] | That’s not normal. | 这不正常 |
[12:35] | ♪ Is the heart that break in two… ♪ | ♪ 心碎成两瓣 ♪ |
[12:38] | Okay. So we check in. | 好吧 那我们去问问她 |
[12:44] | Hey, we heard. | 嘿 我们听说了 |
[12:46] | Open fetal surgery. | 胎儿开胸手术 |
[12:48] | Exciting, huh? | 很令人兴奋吧 |
[12:49] | Yeah, I mean, that’ll be | 是啊 这肯定是 |
[12:50] | the tiniest heart you’ve ever operated on. | 你所手术治疗过的最小的心脏了 |
[12:52] | It’ll be the tiniest heart I have ever operated on. | 这将是我所手术治疗过的最小心脏了 |
[12:59] | You guys talked to Hunt, huh? | 你们跟亨特聊过了 对吧 |
[13:01] | Yeah, we’re just checking in. | 我们只是想看看你怎么样 |
[13:02] | I mean, it’s a big operation. | 毕竟 这是一个大手术 |
[13:04] | A-A risky one. | 是有风险的 |
[13:06] | I mean, it’s an ambitious first day back. | 第一天工作就这么雄心勃勃 |
[13:08] | We want to make sure you’re okay. | 我们只是想确保你没事 |
[13:09] | Would you stop? | 你们能停下吗 |
[13:10] | How is this supposed to help me be okay? | 这怎么能帮到我呢 |
[13:13] | How is this supposed to help me go in there | 你们这样难道能帮我 |
[13:15] | and do the impossible? | 去手术室创造奇迹吗 |
[13:17] | Now’s the part where you guys | 现在你们应该告诉我 |
[13:18] | are supposed to tell me how awesome I am, | 我医术有多么高超 |
[13:19] | like I do for you all the time. | 就像我为你们加油打气一样 |
[13:21] | – We’re sorry. – You are awesome. | – 我们错了 – 你是最棒的 |
[13:22] | Okay, don’t. And I was having a great day. | 别说了 我今天本来很开心的 |
[13:25] | I found a special surgery that I was excited about, | 我发现一个特别的手术 我很兴奋 |
[13:27] | that I knew I could excel at, | 我知道我擅长这个 |
[13:29] | and I wasn’t worried for one second | 我没有一秒钟 |
[13:30] | about whether I’d be able to perfect it… | 担心过自己能否成功 |
[13:32] | not for one second until you guys got here, | 没担心过一秒 直到你们来了 |
[13:35] | and now I am a little worried, | 现在我开始有点担心了 |
[13:36] | so thank you for your support. | 所以 真是谢谢你们的支持啊 |
[13:44] | I don’t understand why you just can’t say the words. | 我真不懂了 说那几个字有那么难吗 |
[13:46] | – I was not wrong. You were. – Well, how was I wrong? | – 我没有错 是你错了 – 我哪里错了 |
[13:49] | You refused to acknowledge that I am the chief. | 你不承认我是主任 |
[13:53] | Bailey, I made you chief! | 贝利 是我让你成为主任的 |
[13:57] | Look, I can’t acknowledge it any more than that. | 听着 我只能承认到这个地步了 |
[13:59] | You could treat me like I’m the chief, but you don’t. | 你可以把我当成上司 但是你没有 |
[14:01] | – Uh… – You treat me like I’m your kid | – 呃 – 你把我当成自家女儿一样对待 |
[14:03] | that you got a summer job for, | 搞得好像你给我找了份暑假兼职 |
[14:05] | and then you watch me and you wait for me to screw up | 然后你就看着我 等着我搞砸 |
[14:08] | and shake your head and assume that I’m still learning. | 然后摇摇头 觉得我还有很多要学 |
[14:11] | Well, you are! | 哼 你是有很多得学 |
[14:12] | You think you have all the answers? | 你以为自己什么都知道了吗 |
[14:14] | Well, it took me years. | 这花了我好几年时间 |
[14:15] | Yeah, and it’ll take me years, | 没错 我也得花好几年 |
[14:17] | but I have to cut the cord in order to do it. | 但是为了学习 我就不能束手束脚的 |
[14:19] | And I can’t keep running every decision | 我不可能让每个决策 |
[14:22] | past gnarled Old Man Wisdom! | 都先经过你棵虬曲智慧树的同意 |
[14:24] | Oh, that’s how you think of me, huh? | 噢 你觉得我就是那样的 |
[14:26] | Gnarled? | 像颗虬曲的树? |
[14:37] | Cross would like me to remind you | 克罗斯让我提醒你 |
[14:38] | that he’s allergic to iodine dye. | 他对碘造影剂过敏 |
[14:40] | I would like to remind you that I am allergic to Cross. | 我想提醒你 我对克罗斯过敏 |
[14:43] | I’d like an MRI next. | 我还想要做一个核磁共振 |
[14:45] | Do you have any idea how expensive that scan is? | 你知道核磁共振扫描有多贵吗 |
[14:48] | I have Obamacare, I have a year left, | 我有奥巴马医保 还剩一年呢 |
[14:50] | and I’m us… | 而且我 |
[14:51] | Look, an MRI wouldn’t hurt. | 做个核磁共振也无伤大雅嘛 |
[14:53] | It would hurt me, | 我会很难受啊 |
[14:54] | because there’s zero indication he needs one. | 因为他完全没有任何指征 |
[14:56] | Smoking-related mesenteric ischemia… | 抽烟引起的肠系膜缺血 |
[14:58] | It could be that. | 可能是这个 |
[15:00] | Do you smoke? | 你抽烟吗 |
[15:02] | My grandmother did. | 我奶奶抽 |
[15:03] | Secondhand exposure. | 二手烟 |
[15:07] | No. | 不 |
[15:09] | No, no, no, no, no. No. | 不会吧 |
[15:11] | What? Is it that bad? | 怎么了 这很糟糕吗 |
[15:12] | Yes, diverticulitis. | 是的 是憩室炎 |
[15:14] | Diverticulitis… is not even that bad. | 憩室炎 没有那么糟糕呀 |
[15:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:18] | Except it is, | 但真的很糟 |
[15:19] | ’cause now I have to live in a world where Cross was right. | 这样我就不得不承认克罗斯是对的了 |
[15:26] | 10-blade. | 10号刀 |
[15:43] | You watching to see if Pierce melts down? | 你来看皮尔斯会不会崩溃吗 |
[15:46] | No. I’m just interested. It’s a very rare surgery. | 不 我只是感兴趣 这手术很罕见 |
[15:49] | A tumor inside a fetus? | 胎内的肿瘤 |
[15:51] | Inside a womb inside a woman… | 在一个女人的子宫里 |
[15:52] | yeah, it’s like a nesting doll. | 对 就像一个套磁娃娃 |
[15:53] | It’s like nesting dolls. | 就像一个套磁娃娃 |
[15:55] | It’s fascinating. | 真是吸引人 |
[15:59] | Why are you here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[16:00] | Uh, yeah. Same. | 呃 跟你一样 |
[16:05] | God. Why so many people? | 我的天哪 怎么这么多人 |
[16:07] | – It’s pretty rare. – It’s fascinating. | – 这很罕见 – 这很吸引人 |
[16:10] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:11] | She’s gonna do fine. | 她没问题的 |
[16:17] | Brody, next step? | 布洛迪 下一步是什么 |
[16:19] | You’ll open the uterus and exteriorize the baby. | 打开子宫把胎儿从中取出 |
[16:22] | Good. Then? | 很好 然后呢 |
[16:23] | Dr. Pierce will perform a fetal sternotomy, | 然后皮尔斯医生进行胎儿胸骨切开术 |
[16:25] | then excise the tumor. | 然后切除肿瘤 |
[16:26] | This is kind of the point of no return. | 现在已经要没有回头路了 |
[16:35] | Are you seriously asking me if I’m okay? | 你是真心要问我是否准备好了吗 |
[16:37] | We’re about to take this child | 我们要把这个胎儿 |
[16:38] | from her safe, warm home. | 从她安全温暖的家中取出 |
[16:41] | She’s leaving the mother ship into cold, dark space, | 她要离开母体进入寒冷黑暗的世界 |
[16:43] | and I want to know that we can bring her back. | 所以我要确定我们能把她放回去 |
[16:44] | I want to know that everything is okay. | 我想确保一切都没问题 |
[16:47] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[16:50] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 没问题 – 好的 |
[16:50] | ♪ Everything feels brand new ♪ | ♪ 一切感觉焕然一新 ♪ |
[16:53] | ♪ Whenever I’m here with you ♪ | ♪ 当我和你共度良辰 ♪ |
[16:55] | ♪ I don’t wanna be nowhere else ♪ | ♪ 我哪里也不想去 ♪ |
[16:58] | ♪ But I guess you can already tell ♪ | ♪ 但我想你能明白 ♪ |
[17:02] | Isaac, you have perfed diverticulitis. | 艾萨克 你得了憩室炎 |
[17:02] | ♪ It’s feeling just like one love ♪ | ♪ 这感觉就像是一场恋爱 ♪ |
[17:05] | Diverticulitis? That’s it? | 憩室炎 仅此而已吗 |
[17:05] | ♪ Is pulling up both of us | ♪ 正在阻止我们 ♪ |
[17:07] | Dr. DeLuca is prepping an O.R. for Dr. Edwards… | 德鲁卡医生在为爱德华兹医生准备手术室 |
[17:10] | Who will be your lead surgeon, | 也就是你的主刀医生 |
[17:10] | ♪ I’m always gonna roll with you ♪ | ♪ 我将永远随你颠簸 ♪ |
[17:11] | and I will be there the whole time. | 我也会一直在旁边的 |
[17:11] | ♪ ‘Cause we float like the river, oh ♪ | ♪ 因为我们就像两条流淌的河流 ♪ |
[17:13] | It’s just run-of-the-mill diverticulitis? | 只是普通的憩室炎 |
[17:14] | Not even Meckel’s? | 连梅克尔憩室炎都不是吗 |
[17:15] | Okay, I wish it were something cooler, too, | 好吧 我也希望你得的是更酷炫的病 |
[17:18] | for my sake, but it’s not. | 这样对我也好 但并不是 |
[17:19] | ♪ If we fall, then we get up, oh ♪ | ♪ 如果我们下落 也会再起来 ♪ |
[17:21] | I just had such a bad feeling. | 我有种不祥的预感 |
[17:21] | ♪ We don’t even try ♪ | ♪ 我们甚至不需尝试 ♪ |
[17:22] | That feeling is called “Being an intern.” | 做实习医生就是会这样的 |
[17:22] | ♪ ‘Cause through it all ♪ | ♪ 因为毕竟 ♪ |
[17:24] | Okay, okay. Mm-hmm. | 好了 好了 |
[17:24] | ♪ It’s effortless ♪ | ♪ 不费力气 ♪ |
[17:28] | ♪ So effortless ♪ | ♪ 轻而易举 ♪ |
[17:31] | ♪ It’s effortless, ooh ♪ | ♪ 是如此的简单 ♪ |
[17:33] | Dr. Shepherd… | 谢博德医生 |
[17:33] | ♪ We don’t even try ♪ | ♪ 我们甚至不用尝试 ♪ |
[17:35] | I discharged your glioma resection. | 我已经让你神经胶质瘤的病人出院了 |
[17:35] | ♪ Not at all ♪ | ♪ 一点也不 ♪ |
[17:37] | And 2243’s ICPs are coming down. | 还有2243号的颅内压降下来了 |
[17:39] | Okay. Keep me posted. | 好的 有什么事记得通知我 |
[17:42] | They are friends of yours, right? | 他们是你的朋友 对吧 |
[17:44] | Yeah. Owen met them at the VA. | 是的 欧文在退伍军人医院遇见他们的 |
[17:47] | Jenna and Leo were in the same unit in Afghanistan. | 詹娜和利奥在阿富汗时 在同一个部队 |
[17:51] | She literally dragged him out of a collapsed building. | 她把他活生生从一栋倒塌的大楼里拖了出去 |
[17:54] | Yeah, and then they got married. | 是的 然后他们结婚了 |
[17:55] | Then they got pregnant, | 再然后就怀孕了 |
[17:56] | and then the kid has a tumor in her heart. | 结果宝宝的心脏里有肿瘤 |
[18:03] | I thought you had a TMR. | 我以为你有一场经血心肌血运重建术 |
[18:05] | Yeah, I thought you had a ventral hernia repair. | 是啊 我以为你有一场腹疝修补术 |
[18:07] | I did, and I pushed it. | 我确实有 不过我推迟了 |
[18:08] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[18:08] | ♪ I’m gonna invest in us ♪ | ♪ 我将会引入我们 ♪ |
[18:09] | Robbins has you on standby? | 罗宾斯让你待命支援吗 |
[18:11] | No, I wouldn’t say that. | 不 我觉得不是 |
[18:12] | Well, I think it’s a good idea. | 我认为这是个好主意 |
[18:12] | ♪ I’m feeling like you’re good luck ♪ | ♪ 我感觉你是我的好运 ♪ |
[18:13] | ♪ Like a, like a billion dollar trust ♪ | ♪ 我对你无比信任 ♪ |
[18:15] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[18:15] | ♪ That’s just about to open up ♪ | ♪ 即将要打开 ♪ |
[18:20] | Red rubber catheter, please. | 红胶导管 谢谢 |
[18:20] | ♪ We’re glowing like bright sunlight ♪ | ♪ 我们像阳光一样闪亮 ♪ |
[18:23] | Start the pump. | 把泵打开 |
[18:23] | ♪ ‘Cause happiness just abides ♪ | ♪ 因为幸福将会停留 ♪ |
[18:24] | Does anyone know what it’s for? | 有人知道这是用来干吗的吗 |
[18:25] | For irrigation to replace the lost amniotic fluid. | 为了代替羊水来灌洗 |
[18:28] | So cool! | 太酷了 |
[18:28] | ♪ It’s gonna be an easy ride ♪ | ♪ 将会轻而易举 ♪ |
[18:29] | IV. | 静脉注射管 |
[18:30] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:30] | ♪ ‘Cause we float like the river, oh ♪ | ♪ 因为我们像两条流动的河 ♪ |
[18:32] | Pulse ox and IV in place. | 脉氧监测和静脉注射都连上了 |
[18:32] | ♪ Bring sweet to the bitter, oh ♪ | ♪ 为痛苦增添甜蜜 ♪ |
[18:35] | Dr. Pierce, you are up. | 皮尔斯医生 到你了 |
[18:36] | ♪ If we fall, then we get up, oh ♪ | ♪ 哪怕我们堕落 也终将再度升华 ♪ |
[18:39] | ♪ We don’t even try, ’cause through it all ♪ | ♪ 我们甚至不需要尝试 因为毕竟 ♪ |
[18:43] | ♪ It’s effortless ♪ | ♪ 那毫不费力 ♪ |
[18:46] | ♪ So effortless ♪ | ♪ 轻而易举 ♪ |
[18:47] | Bovie. | 电刀 |
[18:49] | ♪ It’s effortless | ♪ 毫不费力 ♪ |
[18:51] | ♪ We don’t even try, not at all ♪ | ♪ 我们甚至不需要尝试 一点也不用 ♪ |
[18:55] | ♪ Not at all ♪ | ♪ 一点也不用 ♪ |
[18:58] | ♪ Not at all ♪ | ♪ 一点也不用 ♪ |
[19:01] | Mayo’s. | 梅奥剪 |
[19:03] | ♪ So effortless ♪ | ♪ 如此轻易 ♪ |
[19:09] | ♪ No we don’t work hard, ’cause we don’t gotta ♪ | ♪ 所以我们不需要费力 因为不需要 ♪ |
[19:12] | ♪ ‘Cause you and me don’t get in that drama ♪ | ♪ 因为你和我不会卷入那种闹剧 ♪ |
[19:13] | Retractor. | 牵开器 |
[19:15] | ♪ No, we don’t work hard, ’cause we don’t gotta ♪ | ♪ 不 我们不会 ♪ |
[19:17] | ♪ ‘Cause you and me don’t get in that drama ♪ | ♪ 因为你和我不会卷入那种闹剧 ♪ |
[19:20] | That’s the teratoma? | 那就是畸胎瘤吗 |
[19:21] | Yeah, it’s a big one. | 是的 很大的一颗 |
[19:23] | It’s a monster. | 简直是个怪物 |
[19:24] | Let’s slay a monster, then. | 那么让我们来消灭这个怪物 |
[19:25] | ♪ ‘Cause we float like the river, oh ♪ | ♪ 因为我们就像两条流动的河 ♪ |
[19:28] | ♪ Bring sweet to the bitter, oh ♪ | ♪ 为痛苦带去甜蜜 ♪ |
[19:31] | ♪ If we fall, then we get up, oh ♪ | ♪ 就算我们下落 也会再起来 ♪ |
[19:34] | ♪ We don’t even try, ’cause through it all ♪ | ♪ 我们甚至不需要尝试 因为毕竟 ♪ |
[19:38] | ♪ It’s effortless ♪ | ♪ 这毫不费力 ♪ |
[19:41] | ♪ So effortless ♪ | ♪ 如此轻易 ♪ |
[19:44] | ♪ It’s effortless ♪ | ♪ 轻而易举 ♪ |
[19:45] | ♪ We don’t even try, not at all ♪ | ♪ 我们一点也不需要努力 ♪ |
[19:49] | And… | 这就… |
[19:50] | ♪ It’s effortless ♪ | ♪ 轻而易举 ♪ |
[19:51] | …there. | 好了 |
[19:53] | ♪ So effortless ♪ | ♪ 如此轻易 ♪ |
[19:55] | Monster slain. | 怪物被消灭了 |
[19:56] | ♪ It’s effortless ♪ | ♪ 这如此轻易 ♪ |
[19:58] | 3-0 PDS. | 3号缝线 |
[19:59] | ♪ So effortless ♪ | ♪ 如此轻易 ♪ |
[20:00] | And now I’m just jealous. | 现在我有点嫉妒了 |
[20:02] | See, I told you… healthy. | 看吧 我告诉过你 没事的 |
[20:02] | ♪ It’s effortless ♪ | ♪ 这如此轻易 ♪ |
[20:04] | ♪ So effortless ♪ | ♪ 如此轻易 ♪ |
[20:08] | The baby’s getting bradycardic? | 胎儿心搏徐缓 |
[20:09] | All right, Pierce. Pierce? | 好吧 皮尔斯 皮尔斯 |
[20:14] | Dr. Pierce? | 皮尔斯医生 |
[20:24] | Uh, she’s decompensating. | 她代谢失调了 |
[20:26] | Dr. Pierce, what’s your move here? | 皮尔斯医生 你打算怎么做 |
[20:28] | Dr. Pierce, you need to do something. | 皮尔斯医生 你需要做点什么 |
[20:31] | Dr. Pierce! | 皮尔斯医生 |
[20:34] | There’s nothing that needs to be done. | 没有什么需要做的 |
[20:40] | All right, push 10 cc of saline now! | 好吧 立刻注射10毫升盐水 |
[20:50] | Why isn’t she moving? | 她为什么不动 |
[20:51] | Come on. Is she freezing? | 怎么回事 她不知所措了吗 |
[20:53] | – No. – She can’t. | – 不 – 她不能这样 |
[20:54] | Riggs. | 里格斯 |
[20:59] | Come on, Maggie. Move. | 麦琪 加油啊 行动起来 |
[21:07] | Dr. Pierce, do something! I’m not asking! | 皮尔斯医生 做点什么 这不是请求 |
[21:11] | The baby’s heart rate’s dropping. | 胎儿的心率在下降 |
[21:14] | Well, go down there and do something. | 好吧 下去做点什么 |
[21:16] | No. | 不用 |
[21:18] | Just wait. | 再等等 |
[21:22] | All right, 0.1 of atropine. | 好吧 0.1毫克的阿托品 |
[21:24] | Don’t. Don’t push that IV. | 不要 不要注射 |
[21:27] | All right, what’s your plan here, Pierce? | 好吧 那你打算怎么办 皮尔斯 |
[21:29] | Do something! | 做点什么 |
[21:32] | I’m not asking, Pierce! | 这不是请求 皮尔斯 |
[21:33] | I hear you. | 我听到了 |
[21:38] | My plan is to give her a minute. | 我打算给她点时间 |
[21:42] | She just lost something huge, | 我们刚切除了很大一个肿瘤 |
[21:44] | something that has been with her since Day One. | 这东西从她生命伊始就一直伴随着她 |
[21:47] | Her heart just needs to learn how to beat | 她的心脏需要学会如何 |
[21:49] | without that extra load. | 在没有额外负荷的情况下跳动 |
[21:56] | She just needs a little time to adjust. | 她只是需要一点时间来调整 |
[22:07] | Heart rate’s going back up. | 心率回升了 |
[22:24] | Okay, little one, let’s… let’s get you closed up. | 好吧 小家伙 来把你缝合好吧 |
[22:29] | 3-0 PDS again. | 再给我下3号可吸收缝线 |
[22:36] | See? Pierce doesn’t need backup. | 看吧 皮尔斯不需要后援 |
[22:45] | He’s actually not so bad when he’s quiet. | 他不话唠的时候 其实也没那么讨人厌 |
[22:47] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[22:48] | Lap pad. | 止血纱布 |
[22:49] | Moving the bowel. | 移一下肠子 |
[22:52] | Wait. What are… | 等等 这是 |
[22:55] | What are all these… | 这些是什么东西 |
[22:57] | Has Cross traveled recently? | 克罗斯最近旅游过吗 |
[22:59] | No idea. Why? | 不知道啊 怎么了 |
[23:00] | Because it would appear that he has abdominal tuberculosis. | 这像是腹腔结核的病灶啊 |
[23:05] | So, we just opened a big box of TB? | 这么说 我们给结核病人开了腹 |
[23:07] | Wait… TB’s transmitted through the air. | 慢着 结核病是通过空气传播的 |
[23:08] | Should we close? | 我们要关腹吗 |
[23:09] | I mean, are you sure we’re not exposing ourselves? | 你确定我们没暴露在传染源下吗 |
[23:11] | Well, I’ve already been exposed. I have the antibodies. | 我已经接触过传染源了 我体内有抗体 |
[23:13] | Also, I’m not a gutless wuss. | 再说了 我才不是那种胆小鬼呢 |
[23:14] | So, pick up some Metz. | 好了 取些结核转移灶吧 |
[23:15] | I don’t have the antibodies. Do you? | 我体内没有抗体呀 你呢 |
[23:17] | TB can kill you. | 结核会把你害死的 |
[23:18] | Cross may have killed us? | 克罗斯会害死我们吗 |
[23:19] | You’re not gonna die | 别人的腹腔结核 |
[23:20] | from someone else’s abdominal tuberculosis. | 不会把你们害死的 |
[23:22] | I mean, there’s a remote possibility, | 应该说 几率是很小的 |
[23:23] | but it’s not gonna kill you right now. | 起码不会让你们马上死在这儿 |
[23:25] | Right now, you get to fix someone’s TB. | 你们的当务之急是治好病人的结核病 |
[23:26] | Isn’t that worth it? | 比起感染来说 治病很值吧 |
[23:28] | I’m sweating. Are you sweating? | 我现在有点冒汗啊 你呢 |
[23:29] | No. Stop it. | 没有 闭嘴啊 |
[23:31] | Are they sealing off the exits? | 他们这是在封住出口吗 |
[23:32] | Okay. Never mind. Go away, both of you. | 行了 算了 你们俩都走吧 |
[23:36] | Someone page Dr. Warren. | 找人叫一下沃伦医生 |
[23:39] | Laparotomy closed. | 关好腹了 |
[23:40] | Fetus and mom stable. | 母女的体征都稳定 |
[23:41] | Nice work, Dr. Brody. | 布洛迪医生 干得漂亮 |
[23:44] | And welcome back, Dr. Pierce. | 皮尔斯医生 欢迎回来 |
[24:05] | – Tonight. Sabrina’s Restaurant. – Sorry? | – 今晚塞布丽娜餐厅见 – 什么意思 |
[24:07] | Let’s go have a drink and have a conversation. | 我们去喝一杯 然后谈一谈 |
[24:10] | – Like a date? – No, it’s not a date. | – 像约会那样吗 – 不 这不是约会 |
[24:11] | It’s two people hanging out to see if we enjoy hanging out | 只是一起出去玩玩 看看喜不喜欢 |
[24:14] | before I tell Maggie. | 然后我再告诉麦琪 |
[24:15] | Oh, so when it goes well, then you’ll tell Maggie. | 这么说 如果一切顺利 你就会告诉麦琪 |
[24:18] | It could go either way. | 现在还不好说哦 |
[24:19] | We could end up hating each other, | 我们最后也可能两看相厌 |
[24:20] | and then there would be nothing to tell. | 无话可说 |
[24:22] | – You don’t hate me. – I could hate you. | – 你又不讨厌我 – 以后还是有可能的 |
[24:24] | I have before. | 我之前就很讨厌你来着 |
[24:25] | 8:00. | 8点见 |
[24:27] | – It’s a date. – It’s not a date. | – 这就是约会吧 – 并不是 |
[24:37] | Kepner, start talking. | 卡普娜 说说情况吧 |
[24:39] | AFB stain came back… | 耐酸菌染色试验结果拿到了 |
[24:41] | Cross definitely has TB. | 克罗斯确诊为结核病 |
[24:43] | How did he get TB? | 他怎么会得结核病的 |
[24:45] | Uh, where are your residents? | 你的那些住院医呢 |
[24:47] | Kicked ’em out for being annoying. | 我把他们赶出去了 太烦人 |
[24:48] | Plus, I figured the fewer people in here, the better. | 而且我想着这里人越少越好 |
[24:51] | Suture. | 缝合线 |
[24:52] | You good to finish and close? | 你准备收尾关腹了吗 |
[24:53] | Yep. | 对 |
[24:54] | All right, so what do we do now? | 好吧 那我们现在要做什么 |
[24:56] | D-Does Cross get quarantined? | 把克罗斯隔离起来吗 |
[24:58] | No. That’s pulmonary TB. | 不 肺结核才要隔离起来 |
[25:01] | Well, he’s been walking around, treating patients | 可是他染上结核病之后还到处走来走去 |
[25:02] | while he’s had TB. | 给病人治病呢 |
[25:03] | Yeah, there’s protocol for all that. | 嗯 应对这种情况有章程的 |
[25:05] | And what’s the protocol? | 什么章程 |
[25:07] | Just… | 就是… |
[25:08] | It’s protocol, all right? Just simmer down. | 反正就是章程嘛 冷静点 |
[25:10] | Well, I’d like to know what it is. | 我想知道章程怎么规定的 |
[25:13] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[25:16] | I’m trying to remember what the protocol is, | 我在努力记起章程内容 |
[25:19] | and if you stop with the questions, | 如果你别再问东问西的 |
[25:20] | I might remember it. | 说不定我能记起来了 |
[25:23] | You’re sure there is a protocol? | 你确定有章程吗 |
[25:24] | – I mean… – J… Stop. | – 我是说… – 别说了 |
[25:26] | Oh, there’s a protocol. | 的确有章程 |
[25:28] | Oh, hey, don’t mind me. | 诶 别管我啊 |
[25:30] | I’m sure you have all the answers. | 我相信你什么都懂的 |
[25:32] | I’ll just be over here, all gnarled up. | 我就在这边 做我的虬曲树 |
[25:38] | Do you know what the TB protocol is? | 你知道结核病章程是什么吗 |
[25:42] | Well, in fact, I do. | 我知道啊 |
[25:44] | Would you like me to tell you what it is? | 需要我告诉你具体内容吗 |
[25:54] | Yes. The… The answer is y… | 当然啊 你当然需要啊 |
[25:56] | What… What is happening right now?! | 现在是什么情况 |
[25:58] | I feel like I need 10 showers. | 我觉得我得要洗10次澡 |
[25:59] | It’s TB. It’s not gonna just wash off. | 这可是结核病呢 又不是洗澡就能洗掉的 |
[26:01] | What is happening? Are we being quarantined? | 现在什么情况 我们会被隔离吗 |
[26:04] | Are they gonna stick us in a bubble room? | 他们会把我们丢到隔离室吗 |
[26:05] | No, that’s not happening. | 不 不会的 |
[26:07] | Oh, I think it’s happening. | 我觉得已经开始隔离了 |
[26:13] | No. No! No quarantine! | 不 不行 不能隔离 |
[26:16] | No, not you… the O.R. | 不是隔离你们 是手术室 |
[26:17] | No one new’s coming in until it gets fumigated. | 要烟熏消毒之后才能进去 |
[26:20] | Okay, well, what happens with Patient Zero in there? | 好吧 里面的感染源怎样了 |
[26:22] | He gets heavy antibiotics in an isolation recovery room, | 转移到术后隔离病房后 给他大量抗生素治疗 |
[26:25] | and you two get to go get PPD tests. | 你们俩去做结核菌素试验吧 |
[26:30] | I’m gonna kill Cross. | 我非把克罗斯掐死不可 |
[26:32] | Oh, hey, hey. Not so close, not so… easy. | 别靠太近 就不能注意点么 |
[26:46] | Congratulations. That was something to watch. | 恭喜了 看着很精彩 |
[26:48] | And defied all your expectations. | 你的期望可是落空了呢 |
[26:50] | Come on. Nobody thought you couldn’t do it. | 别这样 没人觉得你会失败 |
[26:52] | You just said I couldn’t all day. | 你明明说了我会失败 一整天都是 |
[26:54] | Maggie, I think people were just surprised, | 麦琪 我想大家只是觉得很惊讶 |
[26:57] | you know, that you were doing so well. | 因为你实在是完成得太出色了 |
[27:00] | I’m not doing well. | 我没有做得很出色 |
[27:05] | I’m doing my job. | 我只是在做本职工作 |
[27:09] | I… I feel awful. | 我觉得很难受 |
[27:12] | But… I’m… I am doing my job | 但我在做本职工作 |
[27:15] | while everyone is staring | 可大家都盯着我 |
[27:16] | and telling me that I am not up for it. | 都说我没准备好 |
[27:17] | I am doing my job because that is what we all do, right? | 我只是在工作 大家都这样 对吧 |
[27:25] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[27:29] | Right. | 是的 |
[27:31] | When someone comes to us for help, | 当病人有求于我们的时候 |
[27:33] | we find a way, we figure it out… | 我们总要想出办法 |
[27:36] | how to help them. | 来帮助他们 |
[27:37] | We don’t give up. | 我们不能放弃 |
[27:39] | We don’t tell them that there’s nothing left to do. | 不能对他们说我们无计可施了 |
[27:41] | Maggie, look… | 麦琪 听我说 |
[27:42] | So, why couldn’t you do your job? | 你为什么不能做好你的工作呢 |
[27:46] | My mother came to you for help, | 我妈妈找你看病 |
[27:48] | and you said that you would help her. | 你说了你能帮她治好病 |
[27:50] | That is the job. | 那就是你该做的 |
[27:51] | S-So why the hell couldn’t you do it? | 你怎么就做不好呢 |
[28:05] | Cross? | 克罗斯 |
[28:08] | Cross. Hey. | 克罗斯 醒了吗 |
[28:10] | – Hey, Cross. – Hey. | – 醒醒 克罗斯 – 醒醒 |
[28:13] | Am I dead? | 我是死了吗 |
[28:14] | If you were dead, I wouldn’t be visiting. | 如果你死了 我才不会探望你 |
[28:16] | Hey, have you left the country recently? | 你最近有出过国吗 |
[28:17] | Uh… just a Baja cruise with my mom. | 就和我妈去坐船去了包姚 |
[28:23] | Oh, and India for a month volunteering. | 还在印度做了一个月的志愿活动 |
[28:28] | Nobody noticed I was gone? | 没人发现我不在吗 |
[28:31] | You got TB, pal. | 哥们 你得结核病了 |
[28:33] | TB? | 结核 |
[28:34] | Wow. | 天呐 |
[28:38] | Wait. You fixed me, right? | 慢着 你们把我治好了吧 |
[28:39] | – Well, Dr. Kepner did. – Oh. | – 是卡普娜医生的功劳 – 哦 |
[28:40] | Listen, I just wanted to apologize | 听着 我想向你道个歉 |
[28:43] | for giving you a hard time earlier | 之前一直跟你作对 |
[28:44] | and for sticking you in a duck gown. | 还把你塞进了印着鸭子的病患服 |
[28:48] | You’re really sexy… | 你真性感 |
[28:52] | …and pretty and smart. | 既聪明又漂亮 |
[28:55] | W-W-Wait… Don’t tell Dr. Wilson I said that. | 等等 别告诉威尔森医生我说过这些话 |
[28:58] | She and I have a little thing. | 我和她之间可来电呢 |
[29:00] | Goodbye, Cross. | 再见 克罗斯 |
[29:01] | Enjoy your isolation room, buddy. | 好好享受你的隔离病房吧 兄弟 |
[29:02] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢啦 |
[29:05] | I just don’t understand that stubborn, stubborn man. | 我就是不明白他怎么那么那么固执 |
[29:09] | Everyone’s getting along, and he just wants to bicker. | 大家都相处的很好 只有他想吵架 |
[29:13] | It’s like he enjoys pressing my buttons. | 好像他很享受找我的茬 |
[29:15] | It’s like he likes to fight. | 就像他很喜欢抗争 |
[29:19] | Hu… What? Do you think he’s right? | 怎么了 你觉得他是对的 |
[29:21] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[29:22] | Good. | 那就好 |
[29:24] | But have you considered that he might just be lonely? | 但你有没有想过 也许他只是寂寞了 |
[29:29] | No. I had not. | 没有 我没想过 |
[29:34] | You do me. | 你帮我捏捏 |
[29:42] | So, we got to wait another eight weeks | 这么说 我们要等8周之后 |
[29:43] | and then inject ourselves again | 再打一次针 |
[29:44] | just to see if Cross gave us TB? | 看看克罗斯是否把结核传染给我们 |
[29:48] | I mean, are you sure we don’t just hit ourselves | 你确定我们不用直接 |
[29:50] | with a dose of rifampin and get ahead of it? | 打上一针利福平以防万一吗 |
[29:51] | Ah, it doesn’t work that way, I’m afraid. | 这样子恐怕不行 |
[29:53] | And you know this. | 你知道的 |
[29:55] | You’re a doctor… ish. | 你也是个医生 算是吧 |
[29:58] | Ohh. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:01] | That’s a good catch today, Edwards. | 爱德华兹 今天做的很棒 |
[30:05] | You know, undiagnosed, | 如果没有确诊的话 |
[30:07] | Cross’ TB would have only gotten worse with time. | 克罗斯的结核病只会随着时间恶化 |
[30:09] | Yeah, I didn’t catch it. Cross did. | 不是我发现的 是克罗斯 |
[30:12] | Well, how is that? | 怎么会呢 |
[30:13] | I thought it was internitis. | 我本以为只是实习生综合征 |
[30:15] | I made up my mind about it | 我先入为主了 |
[30:16] | before I even took his temperature. | 甚至都没去量个体温 |
[30:18] | Well, it was still a good outcome. | 结果还是好的 |
[30:20] | Yeah, despite me. | 是啊 除了我 |
[30:21] | I was an obstruction to his care today. | 我今天阻碍了他的治疗 |
[30:24] | Cross advocated for himself, | 克罗斯一直在为自己申辩 |
[30:25] | and I just dismissed it | 被我驳回了 |
[30:28] | just like those doctors used to do to me | 就像我小时候 |
[30:29] | when I was a little kid. | 我的医生对我做的那样 |
[30:34] | How did I get like this? | 我怎么会变成这样 |
[30:37] | Edwards, there isn’t a doctor in this hospital | 爱德华兹 这家医院里 |
[30:41] | who hasn’t found themselves making the same mistake. | 每个医生都犯过这样的错 |
[30:43] | You were wrong today, but you were able to admit it, | 你今天犯了错 但你能够承认错误 |
[30:48] | and you’ll learn from it. | 并且从中学习 |
[30:49] | And, you know, it’s admirable quality. | 这是十分令人钦佩的品质 |
[30:53] | Not everyone can do that. | 并非人人都做得到 |
[31:12] | You never went to see Jenna and Leo? | 你没去看看詹娜和利奥吗 |
[31:15] | No. | 没 |
[31:16] | They’d like to see you. You don’t have five minutes? | 他们真的很想见你 你连5分钟都没有吗 |
[31:19] | They’re your friends, Owen, | 欧文 他们是你的朋友 |
[31:22] | from… before. | 我们之前就是 |
[31:31] | They’re your friends. | 他们是你的朋友 |
[31:43] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[31:44] | Hey, you saved a family today. | 嗨 你今天拯救了一个家庭 |
[31:46] | I did. | 确实 |
[31:47] | Well, things are looking up for me, too. | 我这边进行的也挺顺利 |
[31:50] | I got a date tonight. | 我今晚要去约会 |
[31:52] | Is it someone in the hospital? | 是医院里的人吗 |
[31:54] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[31:55] | Your face did. Who is it? | 你的表情出卖了你 是谁啊 |
[31:56] | I’m not gonna say. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[31:58] | If she wants to, she can, | 如果她愿意的话 她会说的 |
[31:59] | but it seems like she doesn’t, | 但她似乎不愿意 |
[32:00] | so I won’t. | 所以我不会说的 |
[32:01] | Mm. Noble. | 嗯 很好 |
[32:03] | – Is it Kepner? – No. | – 是卡普娜吗 – 不是 |
[32:04] | Is it Edwards? Reaves? Wilson? | 是爱德华兹 里夫斯 还是威尔森 |
[32:05] | Ooh, is it Hunt?! | 哇 不会是亨特吧 |
[32:06] | – Is it Hunt? – It’s not… | – 是亨特吗 – 不是… |
[32:07] | Is it Hunt? | 是亨特吗 |
[32:08] | Yeah… no. No. My, God. Okay. | 好吧… 不是亨特 天啊 好吧 |
[32:10] | Um, Bailey? | 是贝利吗 |
[32:11] | Nope, she’s married. | 不是 她都已经结婚了 |
[32:12] | Yeah, the heart wants what the heart wants. | 两心相悦的话 婚姻也挡不住嘛 |
[32:14] | All right, moving on… Um, Shepherd? | 继续… 谢博德吗 |
[32:16] | Grey? | 格蕾吗 |
[32:17] | V… Your face twitched at “Grey.” | 我说到格蕾的时候你的脸抽了一下 |
[32:19] | I did not twitch. | 我没有 |
[32:20] | Is it Grey? Is it Meredith Grey? | 是格蕾吗 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[32:22] | – I never said that. – Oh, my God! | – 我可没这么说 – 我的天啊 |
[32:24] | I mean, I understand why you’re into her. | 我知道你为什么会喜欢她 |
[32:25] | She’s hot. | 她很性感 |
[32:26] | Wait. She likes you? | 等一下 她居然喜欢你? |
[32:28] | What? Okay, I’m gonna try not to be offended at that. | 什么 好吧 我尽量不把你这话当侮辱 |
[32:31] | No, no, no, no. No. It’s just that Derek w… | 不不 我不是那意思 只是德里克… |
[32:33] | Derek was epic for her. | 德里克是她一生所爱 |
[32:34] | They were the great love story. | 他们之间的爱情很伟大 |
[32:35] | I mean, that girl’s heart beat | 我是说 她的心 |
[32:37] | for Derek Shepherd. | 是为德里克·谢博德跳动的 |
[32:39] | It’s just… It never occurred to me | 只是… 我从没想过 |
[32:41] | that she would ever be with anyone else. | 她还会和别人在一起 |
[32:42] | He was perfect. He was everything. | 他很完美 无所不能 |
[32:44] | I mean, that man turned her world. | 那男人改变了她的世界 |
[32:47] | It… | 那… |
[32:51] | I spooked you. | 我吓到你了 |
[32:53] | Don’t be spooked. | 别被我吓到 |
[32:55] | No. Don’t be spooked. | 不要啊 不要被我吓到 |
[32:56] | Do not be spooked, okay? | 别被吓到 好吗 |
[32:58] | This… This is good. | 这是件好事 |
[32:59] | This is good, because you know what? | 非常好 知道为什么吗 |
[33:01] | Love is good, right? | 因为爱情很美好 对吧 |
[33:05] | Right. | 对 |
[33:15] | Wow. Don’t you look nice? | 哇 你看起来真美 |
[33:16] | The babysitter is upstairs. I’m going out. | 保姆在楼上 我要出门 |
[33:19] | Out? “Out” sounds like a date. Out where? | 出门 听起来你要去约会 去哪 |
[33:21] | I am going out. | 我要出门 |
[33:22] | And that is a date-worthy outfit. | 你穿这衣服摆明了就是去约会的 |
[33:25] | – Goodbye. – Who’s your date with, Mer? | – 再见 – 小梅 你和谁约会 |
[33:37] | Okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 一切都没事了 |
[33:45] | I want my mom. | 我要我妈妈 |
[33:49] | I don’t know what to… what to do now. | 我不知道该做什么了 |
[33:51] | I d… | 我… |
[33:53] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[33:56] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[34:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:10] | – I can’t go. – Okay. Why not? | – 我去不了了 – 好吧 为什么 |
[34:12] | Because Maggie came home from work early, | 因为麦琪回来的很早 |
[34:13] | and she’s very upset. | 她很伤心 |
[34:15] | Oh, I thought she was doing fine. | 我以为她很好的 |
[34:16] | No, she’s not fine. She’s a mess. | 不 她一点都不好 简直一团糟 |
[34:18] | Okay. Can we reschedule? | 好吧 改日再约 怎么样 |
[34:19] | I have… You can’t be here. Goodbye. | 我… 你不能来这儿 再见 |
[34:21] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[34:24] | “Come on”? | 什么叫 “不是吧” |
[34:25] | Okay, you weren’t supposed to hear that. | 你不该听到那一句的 |
[34:27] | – Her mother just died. – I know. | – 她妈妈刚去世 – 我知道 |
[34:29] | But, come on, you and I both know how grief comes and goes. | 但我俩都知道 悲痛是来来走走的 |
[34:32] | Look, Pierce will be going through this | 皮尔斯这一辈子 |
[34:33] | the rest of her life. | 都忘不了这事的 |
[34:35] | Look, I know you think she needs backup, | 我知道你觉得她需要支持 |
[34:36] | but she can handle herself. | 但她能自己处理好 |
[34:38] | I have people to take care of, and you are not one of them. | 我有要照顾的人 而你并非其中之一 |
[35:05] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[35:07] | What is happening? | 什么情况 |
[35:08] | Come on. Get up. | 来嘛 快起来 |
[35:09] | What? Mer. | 小梅 搞什么 |
[35:10] | ♪ Them bougie girls, they love ♪ | ♪ 她们是热情的女孩 她们敢爱 ♪ |
[35:11] | Come on. We’re dancing it out. | 来 我们来跳舞发泄 |
[35:13] | – Oh, God. Really? – Yes, really. | – 天哪 你认真的吗 – 我是认真的 |
[35:14] | It’s this or cry. Come on. Get up. | 跳舞还是大哭 来 起来 |
[35:17] | ♪ Them valley girls, they shop around the world ♪ | ♪ 她们是山谷女郎 她们买遍世界 ♪ |
[35:19] | ♪ Them Chelsea girls, they love to wear them pearls ♪ | ♪ 她们来自切尔西 她们爱戴珍珠 ♪ |
[35:22] | ♪ Come on, now ♪ | ♪ 来吧 ♪ |
[35:24] | ♪ No matter where they’re from ♪ | ♪ 不论她们来自哪里 ♪ |
[35:25] | ♪ Them girls just wanna have some fun ♪ | ♪ 那些女孩只是想要享乐 ♪ |
[35:26] | ♪ Two shake, one piece of sun ♪ | ♪ 摇摆两下 来点阳光 ♪ |
[35:28] | ♪ Then we just get nice ♪ | ♪ 快乐就降临 ♪ |
[35:30] | ♪ Temptation on the run ♪ | ♪ 奔跑的诱惑 ♪ |
[35:31] | ♪ These girls just wanna have some fun ♪ | ♪ 那些女孩只是想要享乐 ♪ |
[35:33] | ♪ Two shake, one piece of sun ♪ | ♪ 摇摆两下 来点阳光 ♪ |
[35:35] | ♪ Then we just get nice ♪ | ♪ 然后我们玩的开心 ♪ |
[35:36] | ♪ She got that booty. Booty ♪ | ♪ 她那翘臀 翘臀 ♪ |
[35:38] | ♪ Got a mind of its own, and I call it “Trudy” ♪ | ♪ 她找到了自我 我管她叫 “特鲁迪” ♪ |
[35:40] | ♪ Trudy ♪ | ♪ 特鲁迪 ♪ |
[35:42] | ♪ Can’t help but yell out, “Miss, excuse me!” ♪ | ♪ 忍不住大喊 等等 “小姐” ♪ |
[35:44] | ♪ Excuse me ♪ | ♪ 等下我 ♪ |
[35:45] | ♪ Not you, not you, not you ♪ | ♪ 不是你 不是你 ♪ |
[35:46] | ♪ But Trudy, Trudy, Trudy ♪ | ♪ 是特鲁迪 特鲁迪 ♪ |
[35:48] | ♪ She think I like the way she fe-e-e-eels ♪ | ♪ 她觉得我会爱她所爱 ♪ |
[35:51] | ♪ She think I like the way she fe-e-e-eels ♪ | ♪ 她觉得我会爱她所爱 ♪ |
[35:53] | ♪ Fe-e-e-eels ♪ | ♪ 所爱 ♪ |
[35:55] | ♪ So what’s up, Trudy? ♪ | ♪ 特鲁迪 怎么了 ♪ |
[35:56] | ♪ What’s the de-e-eal? ♪ | ♪ 发生什么事了 ♪ |
[35:58] | ♪ Trudy, what’s the deal? ♪ | ♪ 特鲁迪 发生什么事了 ♪ |
[36:00] | ♪ De-e-eal ♪ | ♪ 什么事 ♪ |
[36:01] | ♪ She think I like the way she… ♪ | ♪ 她认为我喜欢… ♪ |
[36:03] | ♪ Shake, shake, shake, shake ♪ | ♪ 摇摆 摇摆 ♪ |
[36:05] | ♪ She fills them jeans ♪ | ♪ 她穿牛仔裤 ♪ |
[36:07] | ♪ And brings me to my knees ♪ | ♪ 让我神魂颠倒 ♪ |
[36:09] | ♪ My kinda thing ♪ | ♪ 我一眼倾心 ♪ |
[36:10] | ♪ That perfect company ♪ | ♪ 太般配了 ♪ |
[36:12] | ♪ She got that booty. Booty ♪ | ♪ 她那翘臀 翘臀 ♪ |
[36:15] | ♪ Got a mind of its own, and I call it “Trudy” ♪ | ♪ 她找到了自我 我管她叫 “特鲁迪” ♪ |
[36:17] | ♪ Trudy ♪ | ♪ 特鲁迪 ♪ |
[36:18] | ♪ Can’t help but yell out, “Miss, excuse me!” ♪ | ♪ 忍不住大喊 “等等 小姐” ♪ |
[36:20] | ♪ Excuse me ♪ | ♪ 等等我 ♪ |
[36:21] | ♪ Not you, not you, not you, not you ♪ | ♪ 不是你 不是你 ♪ |
[36:23] | ♪ But Trudy, Trudy, Trudy ♪ | ♪ 是特鲁迪 特鲁迪 ♪ |
[36:25] | ♪ You know that I love me some Trudy ♪ | ♪ 你知道我就爱特鲁迪 ♪ |
[36:27] | ♪ Trudy ♪ | ♪ 特鲁迪 ♪ |
[36:28] | ♪ In them tight little shorts, showing half her booty ♪ | ♪ 穿着紧身小T恤 露出半个翘臀 ♪ |
[36:30] | ♪ Show half her booty ♪ | ♪ 露出半个翘臀 ♪ |
[36:31] | ♪ Bro, do your thing and please excuse me ♪ | ♪ 兄弟 别管闲事 麻烦借过 ♪ |
[36:34] | ♪ While I get acquainted with this Trudy, Trudy, Trudy ♪ | ♪ 我开始结识特鲁迪 特鲁迪 ♪ |
[36:38] | ♪ Whoa, yeah! ♪ | ♪ 太好了 ♪ |
[36:45] | Oh, there she is… the woman who knows everything. | 你在这啊 无所不知的女人 |
[36:49] | I’m willing to admit I was wrong… | 我愿意承认我错了 |
[36:52] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[36:53] | …under two conditions. | 但是有两个条件 |
[36:57] | Name ’em. | 说 |
[36:58] | One I’m willing to admit this | 第一 我愿意在明晚一起吃饭时 |
[37:01] | over dinner tonight | 承认自己错了 |
[37:03] | while we iron out all of our differences | 同时我们也要解决分歧 |
[37:06] | and move past this. | 并且不再纠结于此 |
[37:07] | I could do that. | 我不介意 |
[37:09] | And, two, you also have to admit you are wrong. | 第二 你也得承认自己的错误 |
[37:12] | Well, how am I wrong? | 我哪里做错了 |
[37:13] | Are you back home with your wife? | 你有回家陪老婆吗 |
[37:18] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 我就知道 |
[37:19] | Look, you have your work wife back… | 你工作上的妻子回到身边了 |
[37:21] | now get your real wife back. | 是时候让你真正的妻子回来了 |
[37:26] | I am not wrong. | 我没错 |
[37:28] | Well, then, you buying dinner. | 那晚餐你出钱 |
[37:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:44] | I don’t want to… talk | 我不想… 说话 |
[37:47] | or discuss or dance or whatever. | 也不想讨论或者跳舞 不想做任何事 |
[37:49] | Okay. Um, how about Diane’s medical records? | 好吧 那你想看看黛安的医疗记录吗 |
[38:00] | Your mom knew she was sick. | 你妈妈知道她病了 |
[38:03] | She knew even before I did. | 她知道的比我还早 |
[38:06] | By the time she came to me, these were her charts. | 这些是她来找我看病时的病历簿 |
[38:10] | All of this? | 全都是吗 |
[38:12] | She was pretending that | 她装作 |
[38:13] | she didn’t know she was sick, Maggie. | 根本不知道自己病了 麦琪 |
[38:15] | She lied to both of us. | 她对我们俩都撒谎了 |
[38:19] | She didn’t want it to be true. | 她希望这不是真的 |
[38:20] | She thought her doctors were wrong. | 她觉得是她的医生诊断错了 |
[38:23] | Yeah, I think you’re right. | 我觉得你说的对 |
[38:29] | Oh, there’s more. Uh. | 还有别的 |
[38:31] | How could there possibly be more? | 怎么可能还有别的 |
[38:38] | ♪ Though not here ♪ | ♪ 纵使你已不在 ♪ |
[38:42] | ♪ You’re not gone ♪ | ♪ 你也没有离去 ♪ |
[38:46] | ♪ In our hearts, you will live on ♪ | ♪ 你活在我们的心里 你会永存 ♪ |
[38:47] | When did she do all of this? | 她什么时候去做这些的 |
[38:50] | After she found out how sick she was. | 在她发现自己病重之后 |
[38:55] | ♪ Where there’s no more sorrow ♪ | ♪ 那边没有悲伤 ♪ |
[38:58] | Is she…? | 她这是 |
[38:58] | ♪ No more pain ♪ | ♪ 不再有苦痛 ♪ |
[38:59] | Skydiving. | 跳伞 |
[39:02] | – My mother is afraid of heights. – Well… | – 我妈妈恐高 – 是的 |
[39:05] | This is insane! | 这太疯狂了 |
[39:06] | ♪ Your work is done ♪ | ♪ 你的责任已了 ♪ |
[39:07] | She’s insane. | 她疯了 |
[39:08] | In the best way. | 以最好的方式 |
[39:10] | ♪ You’ve been set free ♪ | ♪ 你已自由 ♪ |
[39:11] | ♪ So rest in peace ♪ | ♪ 安息吧 ♪ |
[39:16] | ♪ Rest in peace ♪ | ♪ 安息吧 ♪ |
[39:18] | She gave these to you? | 这些是她给你的 |
[39:21] | ♪ It’s so hard to understand ♪ | ♪ 难以接受 ♪ |
[39:23] | She didn’t come to see me because I was the best… | 她来找我看病 并非因为我医术最好 |
[39:26] | she came here because she knew that she was dying. | 她来找我是因为她知道自己命不久矣 |
[39:29] | ♪ How to let go… ♪ | ♪ 不知如何 ♪ |
[39:31] | And you and I… We’re kind of like family. | 她也知道 你和我 我们就像一家人 |
[39:35] | ♪ …of your hand ♪ | ♪ 放开你的手 ♪ |
[39:37] | She figured I would do my best to take care of you, | 她认为我会尽全力照顾你 |
[39:39] | and she was right. | 她是对的 |
[39:40] | ♪ To let you fly ♪ | ♪ 让你飞翔 ♪ |
[39:42] | She asked me to hold on to those | 她让我保管这些东西 |
[39:44] | until you needed them. | 直到你需要它们 |
[39:45] | ♪ With newfound wings ♪ | ♪ 用新找到的翅膀 ♪ |
[39:46] | ♪ To that land where… ♪ | ♪ 去往 ♪ |
[39:49] | I think you needed them. | 我想现在是时候了 |
[39:51] | ♪ …angels sing ♪ | ♪ 天使歌唱的地方 ♪ |
[39:54] | Put yourself in Pandora’s shoes. | 假若你是潘多拉 |
[39:56] | ♪ Your work is done ♪ | ♪ 你的责任已了 ♪ |
[39:58] | She’s given a gift… | 被给予了一份礼物 |
[39:59] | …a wondrous box, | 一个奇妙的盒子 |
[40:00] | ♪ You’ve been set free ♪ | ♪ 你已自由 ♪ |
[40:01] | filled with things she never even knew existed. | 装满了闻所未闻 见所未见的东西 |
[40:04] | ♪ So rest in peace ♪ | ♪ 安息吧 ♪ |
[40:08] | ♪ Rest in peace ♪ | ♪ 安息吧 ♪ |
[40:14] | ♪ Your work is done ♪ | ♪ 你责任已了 ♪ |
[40:16] | ♪ You’ve been set free ♪ | ♪ 你已自由 ♪ |
[40:20] | ♪ So rest in peace ♪ | ♪ 安息吧 ♪ |
[40:24] | ♪ Rest in peace ♪ | ♪ 安息吧 ♪ |
[40:25] | Of course she opened it. | 她当然打开了盒子 |
[40:28] | Wouldn’t you? | 你也会打开吧? |
[40:29] | ♪ Rest in peace ♪ | ♪ 安息吧 ♪ |