时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Turbulence… | 气流 |
[00:05] | it means anything from a few little bumps | 可能只意味着几下小颠簸 |
[00:08] | to a catastrophic weather system | 也可能意味着 |
[00:09] | that could knock your flying tin can right out of the air. | 能轻易掀翻你飞机的灾难性天气 |
[00:13] | What I don’t like is how they treat you… | 我不喜欢他们对待你的方式 |
[00:14] | the comments and the backhanded compliments. | 评头论足 还有讽刺挖苦的恭维 |
[00:16] | I’m gonna stop you before you say something you shouldn’t. | 我还是打断你吧 以免你说出不该说的话 |
[00:18] | This my family we’re talking about. | 我们说的可是我的家人 |
[00:19] | No! | 不 |
[00:20] | In surgery, we call it | 在手术中 我们称之为 |
[00:21] | – “a complication.” – No. | – “并发症” – 不 |
[00:22] | We’ve hit a snag | 我们碰上了钉子 |
[00:24] | a bump in the road… | 遇到了阻碍 |
[00:26] | turbulence. | 正如气流 |
[00:26] | Sir, I can gate check that for you. | 先生 我可以把您的包存在机舱门口 |
[00:28] | – It’ll fit. – No, sir, it won’t. | – 放得下 – 不 先生 放不下的 |
[00:30] | I’m telling you, it’s gonna fit. | 我告诉你 肯定放得下 |
[00:31] | I got it up here fine last flight. | 我上次坐飞机都能放下 |
[00:32] | I’ll rephrase | 我换下用词 |
[00:33] | I’m going to gate check your bag for you now, sir. | 我要把你的包拿到机舱门口去存了 先生 |
[00:35] | Please find your seat. | 请找到您的座位 |
[00:36] | So, you know… | 所以吧 |
[00:39] | you better buckle up. | 你最好扣上安全带 |
[00:40] | No, it’s ’cause of the seat belt. | 不 是安全带的原因啦 |
[00:43] | – No! No! No! – Oh, goody. | – 不 不 不 – 哦 天啊 |
[00:46] | At this time, please make sure your seat backs | 现在 请确保您的椅背已调直 |
[00:48] | and tray tables are in their fully upright | 小桌板已收起 |
[00:50] | and locked positions. | 并锁好 |
[00:51] | As we taxi, please direct your attention to the screens | 在飞机滑行过程中 请注意观看 |
[00:53] | for a safety demonstration. | 安全演示的视频 |
[00:55] | – Come on, Diego. – No! | – 拜托了 迭戈 – 不 |
[00:58] | Diego. Diego, calm down. | 迭戈 迭戈 冷静下来 |
[00:59] | Come on. Papa. | 拜托了 宝贝 |
[01:01] | – Sientate bien. Come on. – No! | – 坐好 快点 – 不 |
[01:02] | – No, no, no. – Come on. | – 不 不 不 – 拜托 |
[01:03] | I’m so sorry. | 太抱歉了 |
[01:05] | He’s not usually like this, | 他通常不会这样的 |
[01:06] | but he didn’t get a nap today. | 但他今天没睡午觉 |
[01:08] | That’s fine. I have three of my own at home. | 没关系 我自己也有三个娃 |
[01:10] | Oh. No, I don’t like Goldfish. | 不 我不喜欢金鱼饼干 |
[01:12] | Uh, excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[01:13] | Hi. Uh, can I switch seats or something? | 你好 请问我能换座位吗 |
[01:15] | It’s just I have a deadline, | 我有活要赶 |
[01:16] | and I need this flight to work… | 我要在这个航班上工作 |
[01:18] | You don’t even have to move the screaming kid. | 你并不用移开那个尖叫的小孩 |
[01:19] | – No, I don’t like Goldfish. – I’ll go. | – 不 我不喜欢金鱼饼干 – 我走就好 |
[01:20] | Move me to the back, anywhere, I don’t care. | 把我移去后排 随便哪里 我不在乎 |
[01:22] | – No! – Aisle seat would be best! | – 不 – 走道上的座位最好了 |
[01:24] | – No! – Also not like the back back | – 不 – 也别在最后一排什么的 |
[01:25] | where the seat doesn’t recline… | 椅背放不下来的那种 |
[01:26] | – It’s a full flight, sir. – Worst flight ever. | – 本航班已满载了 – 史上最糟航班 |
[01:28] | I’m nervous. I’m nervous. | 我紧张 我紧张 |
[01:30] | I’m nervous. | 我紧张 |
[01:31] | Do you have a problem with a crying child? | 你对哭闹的孩子有意见吗 |
[01:34] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[01:35] | As if his mother isn’t under enough stress, | 好像他妈妈压力还不够大一样 |
[01:37] | you want to add to it, make it worse? | 你还要火上浇油吗 |
[01:39] | I just want to focus on my briefing. | 我只想能专心工作 |
[01:40] | There are complimentary earplugs in the seat pocket. | 座椅口袋上有免费的耳塞 |
[01:43] | – Use those. – No! | – 用起来 – 不 |
[01:44] | Come on, let’s put your seat belt on. | 来吧 系上安全带 |
[01:46] | Diego. | 迭戈 |
[01:49] | You might be my new hero. | 你要成我新偶像了 |
[01:52] | This is our first family trip together. | 这是我们的第一次家庭旅行 |
[01:54] | Bryan planned it last minute. | 布莱恩最后一刻才计划的 |
[01:55] | – No! – Of course. | – 不 – 当然 |
[01:57] | He said it was gonna be relaxing and blissful, | 他说旅途会很轻松愉悦 |
[01:59] | but so far, not much bliss. | 但是目前来看 没什么愉悦的 |
[02:02] | Excuse me, sorry. | 打扰了 抱歉 |
[02:04] | Marisela, are you okay? | 玛丽塞拉 你还好吗 |
[02:05] | I can hear him all the way from my seat. | 我在我座位上都能听见他的哭声 |
[02:07] | W-w-w-w… You want me to take him? | 呃 你要我带他吗 |
[02:08] | – Papa. – It’s okay, go sit back down. | – 爸爸 – 没事 回去坐好吧 |
[02:10] | But I reserve the right to switch out mid-flight, | 但我保留航班中途换人的权利 |
[02:12] | because Mama’s gonna need a glass of wine. | 因为孩子他妈会想喝杯酒 |
[02:15] | Or three. | 或者三杯 |
[02:17] | You guys weren’t able to sit together? | 你们没能坐一起吗 |
[02:18] | Like I said, last minute. | 我说了嘛 最后一秒才定的 |
[02:20] | Oh. Well, do you want to? | 哦 那你们想坐一起吗 |
[02:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:25] | I make so many efforts. | 我付出了那么多努力 |
[02:26] | Did you or did you not call my mom back | 我妈两周前给你留信息时 |
[02:28] | when she left you a message two weeks ago? | 你给她回话了吗 |
[02:29] | – Maybe if you made… – Ma’am. We’re taxiing. | – 如果你… – 女士 飞机在滑行 |
[02:31] | You must take your seat. | 您必须坐下 |
[02:32] | Right, I was just… I just switched seats, | 是的 我正在找 我刚刚换了座位 |
[02:34] | and I’m… My seat is right there. | 所以我在… 我的座位就在这里 |
[02:35] | All she said was “Happy Birthday!” | 她只说了 “生日快乐” |
[02:37] | Did you or did you not fail to call her back? | 你是不是没有给她回话 |
[02:39] | I did not call her back. | 我没有给她回话 |
[02:40] | Here. | 就在这 |
[02:41] | – Oh, God. – Um, right now, ma’am. | – 天啊 – 女士 请马上坐下 |
[02:44] | Yes. I’m sitting. | 好的 我坐下了 |
[02:51] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[02:52] | Hi. | 好 |
[02:54] | Where’d you come from? | 你从哪儿来的 |
[02:55] | 4C. | 4C座位 |
[02:56] | I was being a good Samaritan and reuniting a family. | 我好心成全了一家人 |
[02:59] | Serves me right. | 真是好心没好报 |
[03:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[03:03] | I’m going to a conference. | 我去参加会议 |
[03:04] | What are you doing here? | 你又在这里做什么 |
[03:05] | I’m going to a conference. | 我也去参加会议 |
[03:08] | National Conference on… | 全国手术 |
[03:09] | Operative Advances. | 发展会议 |
[03:10] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也去 |
[03:11] | You didn’t mention you were going. | 你没说过你要去 |
[03:13] | Neither did you. | 你也没有 |
[03:16] | You sure you’re not following me? | 你确定你不是在跟踪我吗 |
[03:17] | What? You just found a way | 什么鬼 是你想办法 |
[03:18] | to move into my row. | 换到跟我一排的 |
[03:19] | I should be asking you if you’re following me. | 好像应该是我问你是不是在跟踪我吧 |
[03:21] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别抬举你自己了 |
[03:22] | Well, it is a little suspicious. | 这的确有点可疑啊 |
[03:23] | One minute, some guy with a beard’s sitting there, | 一分钟前还是个有胡子的男人坐在这里 |
[03:25] | and next thing I know, there you are. Hmm. | 一转眼 就看到你在这里了 |
[03:26] | Flight crew, | 机组人员 |
[03:28] | please start readying the cabin. | 请开始准备机舱 |
[03:30] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[03:31] | Might not be the worst thing in the world. | 这事也没那么糟糕 |
[03:34] | – What’s not? – Three whole days… | – 什么 – 整整3天 |
[03:36] | far from home… | 离家遥远 |
[03:38] | no one around to bother us. | 没人来烦我们 |
[03:39] | I told you, we’re done. | 我跟你说过了 我们结束了 |
[03:40] | I’m not messing around. | 我不会跟你鬼混的 |
[03:41] | – Not even a little messing around? – We agreed. | – 小混一下也不来吗 – 我们说好的 |
[03:43] | You two want to switch seats | 你俩想要跟我换个座位吗 |
[03:45] | so that you’re sitting next to each other, or…? | 让你们好坐一起什么的 |
[03:46] | – Sure. – No. | – 好啊 – 不要 |
[03:47] | Cabin crew, | 乘务员 |
[03:49] | please be seated for take-off. | 请就座 准备起飞 |
[03:52] | I never travel without children. | 我之前出差旅行从来都带着孩子 |
[03:55] | I was so looking forward to being on this flight alone. | 我很期待一个人坐飞机的 |
[03:57] | This is my “me” time. | 这是我的独处时间 |
[03:59] | Please don’t ruin it. | 请别扰我清净 |
[04:11] | I’m just saying, sometimes the universe gives you signs, | 我觉得吧 有时宇宙会给你个预兆 |
[04:14] | and this could be one of those signs. | 这可能就是个预兆吧 |
[04:20] | I know you’re not asleep. | 我知道你没睡着 |
[04:21] | – What’s that? – Oh, sorry. | – 说什么 – 抱歉 |
[04:23] | No, Ingrid, you’re fine. | 不 英格丽 没事 |
[04:24] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我没在跟你说话 |
[04:25] | I would be asleep if you would leave me alone. | 如果你没来烦我的话 我早就睡着了 |
[04:28] | Why isn’t she talking to you? | 她为什么不愿意跟你说话 |
[04:30] | Well, we got together. | 这个嘛 我们曾经睡过 |
[04:31] | In her car. | 在她车里 |
[04:32] | And then we stayed apart, | 然后就分手了 |
[04:34] | and then we were colleagues, | 然后我们是同事 |
[04:35] | which turned into friends, | 于是变成了朋友 |
[04:37] | which got us back together… | 让我们又重新在一起了 |
[04:38] | sort of. Or at least, it was going to, | 算是吧 至少可以说 本来打算在一起 |
[04:40] | – and then… – And then nothing. | – 然后… – 没有然后了 |
[04:41] | For very good reasons. | 有合理原因的 |
[04:43] | She has a sister. | 她有个妹妹 |
[04:44] | You cheated with her sister? | 你背着她和她妹妹偷腥吗 |
[04:45] | – No. No. – God, no. | – 不 不是 – 当然不是 |
[04:46] | No, there was no cheating because there was no us. | 不 他没偷腥 因为我们根本没在一起 |
[04:50] | She’s oversimplifying it. | 她过度想让事情简单化了 |
[04:54] | I’m going to stretch my legs. | 我要去活动活动筋骨 |
[05:06] | What are you…? What are you doing? | 你… 你做什么 |
[05:09] | Well, you said to come in here. | 是你叫我进来的 |
[05:10] | – No, I didn’t. – Yeah, you did. | – 我没有 – 你就有 |
[05:11] | You did that thing with your eyes. | 你用眼神传递给我的 |
[05:11] | – My eyes? – Yeah, where you look at me all… | – 我的眼睛 – 是的 你那样看着我 |
[05:14] | you know, then you came in here, so I figured | 然后你就进来这里 所以我想 |
[05:15] | you wanted me to come in here, too. | 你也想让我进来 |
[05:16] | I did nothing with my eyes. | 我的眼神可什么都没说 |
[05:17] | I swear it looked like… | 我发誓 那看上去… |
[05:19] | There’s no room in here. | 这里空间太小了 |
[05:21] | Well, I do need to talk to you. | 我真得跟你好好谈谈 |
[05:22] | That’s all you’ve been doing. | 我们就是在谈啊 |
[05:23] | Yeah, without someone sitting in between us | 我要在没人夹在我们中间 |
[05:24] | and you closing your eyes. | 你没闭着眼睛的时候谈 |
[05:27] | Well, make it quick, because I have to pee. | 有话快说 我想上厕所 |
[05:29] | All right, well, you’ve had a lot to say lately, | 那行 你最近发表的意见很多 |
[05:31] | about us, about how you don’t think we should be together. | 关于我们 关于你觉得我们不该在一起的原因 |
[05:32] | Yes. I’ve been very clear. | 对 我说的已经很清楚了 |
[05:34] | Yes, you were, and I think I need to be clear, too. | 确实 但我觉得我也得说清楚 |
[05:37] | You and I… this is something. | 你和我… 确实有点什么 |
[05:39] | And I can’t keep ignoring that. | 我不能继续忽视下去了 |
[05:40] | – Well, you have to. – I can’t. | – 你必须继续下去 – 不行 |
[05:41] | Not my problem. | 那这不是我的问题了 |
[05:42] | – Can you? – What? | – 你可以吗 – 什么 |
[05:43] | – Ignore it. – Yes. | – 你能忽视吗 – 能 |
[05:44] | – I don’t believe you. – Well, believe | – 我不相信你 – 这样的话 |
[05:45] | whatever you have to believe | 你爱信什么信什么 |
[05:46] | to get out of here. | 赶紧出去 |
[05:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:52] | Why do we have to ignore it? Okay? | 我们为什么一定要忽略它 |
[05:54] | I-In Seattle, sure, | 在西雅图的话我们不得不忽视 |
[05:55] | but Pierce isn’t here. | 但皮尔斯现在不在这儿 |
[05:56] | No one is. | 没有人在这儿 |
[05:57] | That doesn’t matter. | 那些不重要 |
[05:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:02] | You know why. | 你知道的 |
[06:02] | ♪ I know, I, I ♪ | ♪ 我知道 ♪ |
[06:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:05] | ♪ I know, I, I ♪ | ♪ 我知道 ♪ |
[06:08] | Then I’ll go. | 那我走 |
[06:09] | ♪ I know, I, I ♪ | ♪ 我知道 ♪ |
[06:11] | But you might want to move | 那你得让一些 |
[06:12] | so I can actually get out the door. | 好让我出去 |
[06:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:16] | ♪ I crash and I burn ♪ | ♪ 粉身碎骨 燃烧自我 ♪ |
[06:17] | So why aren’t you moving? | 那你怎么站着不动 |
[06:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:21] | ♪ It’s what I deserve ♪ | ♪ 自讨苦吃 ♪ |
[06:22] | ♪ It’s what I deserve ♪ | ♪ 自食其果 ♪ |
[06:24] | ♪ She’ll never return ♪ | ♪ 罪有应得 ♪ |
[06:25] | Whatever happens, this never happened. | 无论发生什么 都要当作没发生过 |
[06:27] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[06:28] | ♪ It’s what I deserve ♪ | ♪ 咎由自取 ♪ |
[06:30] | ♪ It’s what I deserve ♪ | ♪ 是我活该 ♪ |
[06:32] | ♪ I know, I, I ♪ | ♪ 我知道 ♪ |
[06:36] | ♪ And it’s what I deserve ♪ | ♪ 自讨苦吃 ♪ |
[06:38] | ♪ It’s what I deserve ♪ | ♪ 自食其果 ♪ |
[06:45] | Sorry, that’s, uh, still occupied. | 抱歉 里面还有人 |
[06:48] | Glad someone’s enjoying this flight. | 看来某人很享受这次航班嘛 |
[06:51] | Oh, hang on, you’re a little inside out. | 等等 你领子没翻好 |
[06:53] | – Oh, thank you. – Sorry. | – 谢谢 – 抱歉 |
[06:55] | I’m jealous. | 我很羡慕 |
[06:56] | All my fiancé and I have done today | 我和我未婚夫今天 |
[06:57] | is fight… about everything. | 一整天都在吵架… 什么都能吵 |
[06:59] | – I’m Max. – Meredith. | – 我叫马克斯 – 我是梅瑞狄斯 |
[07:01] | Oh, this is perfect timing. | 看来我来的不是时候 |
[07:03] | Gonna yell at me again? | 又想吼我吗 |
[07:04] | Do I need to? | 我需要这样吗 |
[07:05] | Flying is very stressful for me. | 坐飞机让我很紧张 |
[07:06] | I forgot to take my water pill this morning, | 今天早上我忘记带水丸了 |
[07:08] | and I have a condition where, at this altitude, | 在这种高度 我会不舒服 |
[07:09] | it can be very hard to breathe. | 呼吸会很困难 |
[07:10] | Pulmonary hypertension. | 肺动脉高压 |
[07:12] | Y-yes. | 是的 |
[07:14] | Wh-Th-so? | 所以呢 |
[07:14] | So is that an excuse to shame mothers | 生病了就可以羞辱母亲 |
[07:16] | and their children? | 和她们的孩子吗 |
[07:24] | Which one is yours? | 谁是你未婚夫 |
[07:25] | Halfway back, green shirt by the window. | 后面中间 窗边穿绿色T恤的 |
[07:28] | He’s handsome. | 他真帅 |
[07:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:34] | – Also handsome. – I know. | – 他也很帅啊 – 我也知道 |
[07:41] | Please make sure | 请确保 |
[07:42] | that your seat belts are fastened. | 您已系好安全带 |
[07:44] | I guess she got tired of us | 看样子 她已经被我们 |
[07:45] | talking over the top of her, huh? | 隔着她说话搞的不耐烦了 |
[07:47] | What happened back there changes nothing. | 那里发生的事改变不了什么 |
[07:49] | – Okay. – I mean it. | – 好 – 我是认真的 |
[07:51] | I said okay. | 我说好 |
[07:56] | You don’t like flying? | 你不喜欢坐飞机吗 |
[07:58] | It’s not my favorite. | 不是很喜欢 |
[07:59] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[08:01] | – Plane crash. – Plane crash. | – 坠机事故 – 坠机事故 |
[08:02] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[08:04] | – You were in a…? – Yeah. | – 该不会你也在… – 是的 |
[08:05] | – Y-yeah. – Was it bad? | – 是的 – 很严重吗 |
[08:06] | I mean, it was… | 怎么说呢… 当时… |
[08:07] | we crashed and got lost. | 我们飞机坠毁 后来还迷路了 |
[08:09] | People died. It wasn’t great. | 有人死了 一点都不好 |
[08:11] | What about your plane crash? | 你的坠机事故呢 |
[08:12] | Did anyone die or lose a limb? | 有人死了或者被截肢了吗 |
[08:14] | You know that’s how Arizona lost her leg. | 亚利桑那就是因为那次事故才被截了腿 |
[08:16] | Okay, I’m definitely not telling you about mine now. | 好了 我现在绝不会告诉你了 |
[08:17] | It can’t compare. | 那没有可比性 |
[08:18] | It’s not a contest. | 又不是在比赛 |
[08:22] | Come on. | 快说吧 |
[08:24] | No. | 不 |
[08:26] | I told you mine. | 我都把我的告诉你了 |
[08:28] | All right, I was a teenager, total idiot. | 行吧 那时我还是个孩子 像个二傻子 |
[08:30] | My mate’s dad had one of those crop dusters. | 我朋友的爸爸有一架喷药飞机 |
[08:32] | We snuck it out. | 我们偷偷开走了 |
[08:34] | We got it off the ground pretty high | 飞得相当高 |
[08:35] | for about four whole minutes | 整整4分钟 |
[08:37] | before we crashed into a shed. | 然后在坠机了 掉在了一个棚子上 |
[08:38] | But that feeling of falling straight down. | 那种直直坠落的感觉 |
[08:43] | Yeah, mine was way worse. | 果然 我的空难糟躲了 |
[08:45] | Well, I told you mine couldn’t compare to yours. | 我说了我的经历比不上你的 |
[09:08] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[09:09] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[09:11] | Oh, just breathe. | 快呼吸 |
[09:13] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[09:17] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[09:18] | – Okay? – It’s okay. | – 还好吗 – 还好 |
[09:19] | Here… just breathe. Just breathe. | 快呼吸 呼吸啊 |
[09:21] | – Mer? – Meredith! | – 小梅 – 梅瑞狄斯 |
[09:22] | – How you doing? – Meredith. | – 你怎么样 – 梅瑞狄斯 |
[09:23] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[09:25] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[09:26] | Max, Max, get up. | 马克斯 马克斯 站起来 |
[09:28] | Max. Max is on the ground. | 马克斯 马克斯倒地上了 |
[09:30] | Max? Are you okay? | 马克斯 你还好吗 |
[09:31] | He’s not moving. Oh, God. | 他不动了 天啊 |
[09:32] | He… He’s not moving. Max! | 他…他不动了 马克斯 |
[09:33] | Max! Max. | 马克斯 马克斯 |
[09:35] | Stay buckled, all right? | 别解开安全带 好吗 |
[09:37] | We’re not gonna be able to help anybody else | 如果连我们都受伤了 |
[09:39] | if we get hurt, too. | 就没办法帮助别人了 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:45] | Okay. Listen to me. | 好 听我说 |
[09:47] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[09:48] | You got to reach down and feel his wrist or his neck. | 你往下摸摸他的手腕或者脖子 |
[09:52] | – Feel for a pulse. – I don’t know how. | – 找脉搏 – 我不知道怎么找 |
[09:53] | Just lean down and feel his wrist. | 弯下身子 摸摸他的手腕 |
[09:57] | – What’s your name? – Jay. | – 你叫什么名字 – 杰 |
[09:59] | You’re doing good, Jay. | 你做得不错 杰 |
[10:00] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[10:01] | Just reach down and tell me if you feel anything. | 向下移 如果你感觉到什么就告诉我 |
[10:05] | There’s two more down. | 又有两个人倒下了 |
[10:06] | There’s an older man in the back of the plane. | 后段座位还有一个老人 |
[10:08] | I think he’s okay. | 我觉得他应该没事 |
[10:10] | He’s getting back into his seat. | 他回到座位上了 |
[10:11] | There’s a flight attendant on the floor up there. | 还有一个乘务员躺在地板上 |
[10:13] | Which one? Candace? Is she moving? | 哪个 坎迪斯吗 她动了吗 |
[10:14] | I think she hurt her arm or something. | 我觉得她的胳膊受伤了 |
[10:16] | Hey, Candace. Are you okay? | 嗨 坎迪斯 你还好吧 |
[10:18] | Yes. | 还好 |
[10:19] | I mean, no… | 不对 不太好 |
[10:21] | – Yes. – I feel something. | – 没事了 – 我感觉到了 |
[10:22] | – I-I feel a pulse. – Okay, good. | – 我能感觉到他的脉搏 – 太好了 |
[10:23] | Good. His eyes are opening. He’s waking up. | 太好了 他在睁眼了 他要醒了 |
[10:25] | Max, do you know what happened? | 马克斯 你知道发生什么事了吗 |
[10:27] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你在哪里吗 |
[10:30] | He lost consciousness. There could be a brain bleed. | 他失去意识了 可能是脑出血 |
[10:32] | Or he could just be groggy. | 或者他只是太虚弱了 |
[10:33] | He just got slammed against the ceiling. | 他刚才撞到天花板了 |
[10:40] | Turbulence is dying down. | 气流减弱了 |
[10:42] | Sort of. | 差不多了 |
[10:43] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[10:45] | Where are you going? You can’t go. | 你要去哪里 你不能走 |
[10:47] | Just… it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:48] | Just… it’ll be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[10:51] | Just breathe into your mask. | 用面罩呼吸 |
[10:52] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:57] | Okay, you may have broken your wrist. | 好了 你手腕可能骨折了 |
[10:58] | I think we’re gonna have to brace it, okay? | 我想得固定支撑一下 好吗 |
[11:00] | Yeah, the main medical kit’s in the galley. | 好 医药箱在厨房里 |
[11:02] | – I can go unlock it. – No, I’ll go. | – 我可以去拿 – 不 我去吧 |
[11:03] | Just tell me the code. | 只要告诉我密码 |
[11:05] | Not allowed to give that out. | 这不允许透露给外人的 |
[11:06] | Well, I’m a doctor. | 好吧 我是医生 |
[11:08] | Doesn’t matter. Just help me up. | 不重要 你只要帮我一下 |
[11:10] | I’ll get the kit myself. | 我自己去拿医药箱 |
[11:12] | It’s only my wrist. | 我只是伤了手腕 |
[11:13] | It’s not the end of the world, okay? | 这又不是世界末日 好吗 |
[11:15] | – Just help me up. – Okay. | – 你只需要帮帮我 – 好吧 |
[11:16] | – Ah. – Here you go. | – 啊 – 行了 |
[11:20] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[11:21] | Yeah. | 行 |
[11:25] | Okay, Max, I’m gonna need you to follow my finger, okay? | 马克斯 眼睛跟着我的手指转 好吗 |
[11:27] | On behalf of the captain, | 我代表机长 |
[11:28] | we ask everyone to please remain calm and seated. | 请求大家保持冷静 坐在各自的位置上 |
[11:30] | If you need immediate medical assistance, | 如果您需要医疗帮助 |
[11:32] | please press your call buttons. | 请按下您的呼叫按钮 |
[11:50] | Okay, all right. | 好了 可以了 |
[11:51] | Max, I need to examine you some more. | 马克斯 我需要再给你检查一下 |
[11:54] | Can you sit up for me? | 你可以坐起来吗 |
[11:58] | All right. No, no. | 好了 别 |
[11:59] | No standing. | 不用站起来 |
[12:00] | Let’s just lean him against the seat here. | 只要让他靠在座位上 |
[12:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:03] | He’s following instructions… That’s good, right? | 他按照指示了 这是好现象 对吧 |
[12:05] | It is. It is good. | 是的 是好事 |
[12:06] | – It’ll be okay, honey. It’ll be okay. – Okay. | – 你会没事的 宝贝 没事的 – 好 |
[12:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:12] | Can I get some tissues please? | 可以给我些纸巾吗 |
[12:13] | Do you have napkins? | 你有餐纸吗 |
[12:14] | Yeah. | 有 |
[12:15] | Okay. Great, great, great. | 太好了 太好了 |
[12:17] | So you’re gonna be all right, honey. | 你会没事的 宝贝 |
[12:19] | You’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[12:20] | Doing great. | 干得好 |
[12:21] | Okay, I can feel the step off | 好了 我可以摸到撞到头以后 |
[12:23] | where he hit his head. | 塌陷下去的地方 |
[12:25] | Oh, that’s great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[12:27] | Sure thing. Uh, can I help? | 不客气 我可以帮忙吗 |
[12:28] | – I’m a doctor, too. – Absolutely. | – 我也是名医生 – 当然 |
[12:29] | You can, um, go around and see | 你可以到处走走 |
[12:31] | if there’s any other passengers | 看看有没有其他乘客 |
[12:31] | that need immediate assistance. | 需要紧急医疗救助 |
[12:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:34] | You want to hold that for me? | 你可以握住这个吗 |
[12:35] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | – 可以 – 谢谢 |
[12:36] | Got a bunch of Band-Aids and a defibrillator | 拿到了一堆创可贴和一个除颤器 |
[12:38] | and no splint, so I can shock you, | 但是没有夹板 我可以给你电除颤 |
[12:40] | but I can’t splint your wrist. | 但没法固定你的手腕 |
[12:44] | So probably gonna have to reset it, | 大概只能让骨头复位以后 |
[12:47] | and then wrap it tight, | 再紧紧地包起来 |
[12:48] | and there’s no good pain meds in here | 这儿根本没有有用的止痛药 |
[12:49] | so this will hurt. Okay? | 所以会有点疼 好吗 |
[12:52] | But I’ll go fast. Quick and dirty. | 但是 我动作会快一点 快准狠 |
[12:54] | Quick and dirty… I can handle that. | 快准狠 我可以应付 |
[13:00] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[13:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:08] | Hey, everything okay here? | 嗨 没事吧 |
[13:09] | Deep forehead lac. It’s bleeding pretty bad. | 前额深度撕裂伤 出血情况严重 |
[13:12] | We should try and close it if we can. | 如果可以 我们应该试着缝合伤口 |
[13:14] | Well, I got no suture here, | 可是这里没有缝合的工具 |
[13:15] | but I got some antiseptic gauze, some butterfly strips. | 我这有一些抗菌纱布和蝴蝶带 |
[13:18] | The luggage just came flying out, right to us. | 行李正对着我们掉了出来 |
[13:20] | – It… – We tried to block it, but we couldn’t. | – 那 – 我们试图阻止 但是没有用 |
[13:22] | No, no, don’t worry. You guys did great. | 没事 别担心 你们做得很好 |
[13:24] | We’re gonna get him fixed up. | 我们会治好他的 |
[13:28] | Uh, Harrison Peters. | 我叫哈里森·彼得斯 |
[13:29] | The other doctor sent me over here to help. | 另一位医生派我过来帮忙 |
[13:31] | Oh, right on. Nathan Riggs. | 好极了 我叫纳森·里格斯 |
[13:32] | You a surgeon, too? | 你也是位外科医生吗 |
[13:33] | I’m a pediatric dentist. | 我是小儿牙医 |
[13:38] | Um, maybe I should help with that. | 呃 也许该换我来帮他 |
[13:41] | All right, look. | 行了 听着 |
[13:42] | There’s a plane full of freaked out people here. | 这架飞机上满是惊魂未定的乘客 |
[13:44] | I went through residency. I can help. | 我经历过住院医生实习期 我能帮得上忙 |
[13:46] | Let me help. | 让我来帮忙吧 |
[13:50] | Head… really… hurts. | 头真的好疼 |
[13:52] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[13:54] | Is he on any meds? Do you know his medical history? | 他有服用什么药物吗 你知道他的病史吗 |
[13:57] | No, God, I-I-I don’t know. | 不 天啊 我不知道 |
[13:59] | But, I mean, yes, he… he takes pills every day. | 但是 他每天都有吃药 |
[14:01] | U-um, I always joke | 我老是打趣他 |
[14:03] | that he has his Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday boxes | 他药盒都安排好了每周几用 |
[14:04] | like my grandma used to. | 跟我奶奶一样 |
[14:05] | Okay, do you know where that is? | 好吧 你知道盒子在哪里吗 |
[14:06] | – Yeah. – Mer, I got the kit. | – 知道 – 小梅 我找到医药箱了 |
[14:10] | Okay, I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[14:11] | I mean, he hit his head hard. | 他的头伤得很重 |
[14:13] | And I don’t have the tools here | 我没有工具 |
[14:15] | to tell if he has a brain bleed or how bad it is. | 无法诊断他是否有脑出血 也不知道情况有多糟 |
[14:17] | – How’s his mental status? – I mean, it’s spotty. | – 他的精神状况如何 – 有好有坏 |
[14:19] | He’s awake, but he’s not making much sense. | 他醒着 但是很糊涂 |
[14:21] | But his pupils are equal, round, and reactive. | 不过他的瞳孔等大 呈圆形 并且有反应 |
[14:24] | Found it. Here. | 找到了 这里 |
[14:26] | Great. He takes these every day? | 很好 他每天都吃那些药吗 |
[14:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:31] | I mean, these are… these are blood thinners. | 这些… 这些可是血液稀释剂 |
[14:34] | So if it’s a brain bleed, it’s not going to stop. | 这么说 如果他真有脑出血 就无法止血了 |
[14:36] | This plane needs to land. | 飞机必须降落 |
[14:40] | No passengers are allowed | 乘客不允许在飞行状态下 |
[14:41] | inside the cockpit while we’re in the air. | 进入驾驶舱内 |
[14:42] | Okay, but get the captain out here | 好吧 那就把机长叫过来 |
[14:44] | or get her on the phone or something. | 或者叫她接个电话什么的 |
[14:45] | I’ve already given Captain LeVantine | 我已经向利凡廷机长 |
[14:47] | a full report of the various injuries, | 详细地报告了各位伤者的情况 |
[14:48] | – and she was clear… – Y-you’re not a doctor, | – 她说的很明白 – 你不是医生 |
[14:50] | – so you can’t understand… – Clear that she has no intention | – 你根本不了解 – 她说 她现在 |
[14:53] | of landing this plane right now because… | 并没有降落的打算 因为… |
[14:54] | We have passengers who are bleeding. | 还有乘客的伤口正在流血 |
[14:56] | They need to be evaluated. | 得给他们评估伤情 |
[14:57] | Because we are currently flying | 因为我们现在正处于 |
[14:58] | between two very dangerous storm systems, | 两个非常危险的风暴之间飞行 |
[15:00] | – one above and one below. – I really need to speak to her. | – 一个在上 一个在下 – 我真的需要和她谈谈 |
[15:02] | There’s no way to descend without putting the lives | 现在降落的话 飞机上每个人的生命 |
[15:03] | of every single person on this plane at risk. | 都会受到威胁 |
[15:06] | Call her. | 给她打电话 |
[15:13] | Hi, Captain. Hi, yeah, it’s Candace. | 你好 机长 那个 没错 我是坎迪斯 |
[15:15] | – Yes, I have Dr… – Dr. Grey. | – 是的 我这边有个 – 格蕾医生 |
[15:16] | …Dr. Grey here, she’s asking to speak to you | 格蕾医生在这 她想跟你谈谈 |
[15:18] | about landing the plane. | 关于飞机降落的事情 |
[15:20] | Yes, I understand. | 好的 我明白 |
[15:22] | Of course. Thank you, Captain. | 当然 谢谢通话 机长 |
[15:23] | No, no, I need to speak to her. | 别 别挂 我需要跟她谈谈 |
[15:24] | Okay, she’s busy navigating the plane | 那个 她现在忙着驾驶飞机 |
[15:26] | through dangerous weather. | 穿过危险的天气 |
[15:27] | She can’t talk right now. | 她现在不能讲话 |
[15:28] | What about the landing? | 那关于降落呢 |
[15:29] | She won’t be doing that either, Dr. Grey, | 格蕾医生 她现在不会降落的 |
[15:31] | not until it’s safe. | 直到飞机脱离危险 |
[15:32] | Can I help you with anything else? | 还有什么能为你效劳的吗 |
[15:46] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[15:47] | We’re stuck up here for a while. | 我们还要在机上多待一会儿 |
[15:50] | Okay, that’s fine. | 好吧 那也没事 |
[15:52] | For now. | 现在为止 |
[15:53] | Everyone seems to be stable. | 大家的病情貌似都稳定 |
[15:54] | Max has regained consciousness. | 马克斯意识有些恢复 |
[15:55] | Yep. For now. | 是啊 现在而已 |
[16:04] | I’m going to recline you back. | 我要把你放回到座位上倚着 |
[16:06] | Everything I said, | 我之前说的一切 |
[16:07] | the stuff we were fighting about earlier, | 之前我们吵架的事 |
[16:09] | I take it back, all of it. | 我把它们收回 所有的话 |
[16:11] | I-I thought I’d lost you, Max. | 马克斯 我以为我失去你了 |
[16:13] | I mean, for a minute there, | 应该说 之前有一分钟 |
[16:14] | I thought you died. | 我还以为你死了 |
[16:15] | I thought all of us were going to die. | 我以为我们都会死 |
[16:17] | We didn’t. | 但是我们没有 |
[16:19] | I’m so glad. | 我很开心 |
[16:20] | Okay, so I need to go check on some other passengers. | 好的 现在我需要去检查其他的乘客 |
[16:23] | I need you to rest. | 我希望你休息一下 |
[16:25] | And, Jay, I need you to let him. | 并且 杰 你让他好好休息 |
[16:26] | If there are any changes… anything at all… | 如果有任何变动 任何情况发生 |
[16:28] | any pain, any slurring of speech, call me. | 如果出现疼痛 口齿不清的情况 就找我 |
[16:32] | I do feel better. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[16:33] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[16:34] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[16:36] | Good. | 好的 |
[16:45] | How’s your hand? | 你的手怎么样了 |
[16:46] | Hit it on something. | 被什么东西扎了 |
[16:47] | It’s fine. | 还好 |
[16:48] | It hurts. How’s yours? | 就是疼 你的手怎么样了 |
[16:51] | Fine. | 没事 |
[16:52] | Hurts. | 也疼 |
[16:56] | You left. | 你离开了 |
[16:58] | And you didn’t come back, | 并且你没有回来 |
[16:59] | and I’ve been back there alone. | 让我一个人在那里 |
[17:01] | I’m bleeding. | 我在流血 |
[17:02] | Probably just nicked it when the plane fell, okay? | 可能是飞机颠簸时割伤了 |
[17:05] | So we’ll just get that cleaned up for you, | 来把你伤口先清理下吧 |
[17:06] | okay, Ingrid? | 好吗 英格丽 |
[17:08] | One minute, that’s all it takes. | 只需要一分钟 |
[17:10] | We hit one bad air pocket or cloud or whatever, | 如果遇到个气陷 或者雷云什么的 |
[17:13] | and we’re all just one big plane crash | 我们这一大架飞机 |
[17:15] | waiting to happen. | 就等着坠毁吧 |
[17:16] | You get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[17:17] | No. Not me. | 不 我做不到 |
[17:18] | I’m… I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[17:20] | I’m not flying ever again. | 我再也不做飞机了 |
[17:23] | No, you’re just scared. | 不会的 你只是害怕了 |
[17:24] | Give it time. | 给自己一些时间 |
[17:25] | The fear goes away, trust me. | 恐惧会消失的 相信我 |
[17:28] | You might be willing to risk it again. | 也许你甚至会甘愿冒险 |
[17:30] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:32] | Can I take a look at your head? | 我能看一下你的头吗 |
[17:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:37] | This might sting a little, okay? | 这可能有点刺痛感 好吗 |
[17:41] | There we go. | 可以了 |
[17:43] | Okay, Diego, look at this boo-boo. | 很好 迭戈 看看这创口贴 |
[17:47] | You may need a few stitches when we land. | 当我们降落以后 可能得给你缝几针 |
[17:49] | But that’s okay. | 但是没关系的 |
[17:50] | You know what, my little girl, | 你知道吗 我的小女儿 |
[17:52] | when she was your age, | 她像你这么大的时候 |
[17:53] | she busted her knee open. | 她把膝盖摔破了 |
[17:56] | Do you know how many stitches she got? | 你知道她缝了多少针吗 |
[17:58] | Three. | 三针 |
[17:59] | And you know what else she got? | 你知道还有什么吗 |
[18:01] | She got a lollipop for every stitch. | 她每缝一针 就能吃颗棒棒糖 |
[18:03] | You’re so good with him. Thank you. | 你真会和他相处 谢谢 |
[18:05] | – Of course. – Are you done? | – 没关系 – 好了吗 |
[18:07] | Excuse me, miss? | 打扰一下 小姐 |
[18:08] | Are we landing on time? | 我们能按时到达吗 |
[18:09] | I really don’t want to miss my connection. | 我真的不想错过我的转机 |
[18:11] | – It was already tight. – How’s your breathing? | – 时间很紧的 – 你的呼吸怎么样 |
[18:13] | Are you having any trouble? | 有任何的问题吗 |
[18:14] | Weren’t you just talking to the pilot on the phone? | 你不是刚刚跟飞行员通过话吗 |
[18:16] | You have to know something. | 你肯定知道情况的 |
[18:17] | We’re still in the air, | 我们仍然在飞行途中 |
[18:18] | so obviously we’re not landing. | 很明显 我们是不会降落的 |
[18:20] | I don’t think you understand the level of stress | 我想你不明白我现在 |
[18:21] | that I’m feeling. | 压力有多大 |
[18:22] | Okay, so… | 好的 这样 |
[18:25] | Here. Breathe into that and sit down. | 给你 往里呼吸 坐下吧 |
[18:27] | Could you grab me a cup of water? | 你能给我拿一杯水吗 |
[18:29] | Or juice? Juice would be great right now. | 或者果汁 有果汁的话就最好了 |
[18:31] | Apple, no ice. | 苹果汁 不加冰 |
[18:33] | You do realize I’m a doctor. | 你真有意识到我是医生吗 |
[18:39] | His mother did not raise him right. | 他母亲可没把他教好 |
[18:46] | We’ve gone through most of the gauze. | 我们用完了大部分的纱布 |
[18:51] | Thanks for helping out. | 谢谢帮忙 |
[18:53] | It’s kind of fun treating adults for a change. | 转而给成年人治病其实挺有趣的 |
[18:55] | They can actually tell me where it hurts. | 他们能告诉我哪里疼 |
[18:57] | They don’t expect any stickers when I’m done. | 他们也不指望在我完事后 给贴颗小红花 |
[19:02] | That was not cool. This is not fun. | 那一点也不酷 这一点也不好笑 |
[19:03] | – This is terrible. – No, no, no. | – 这真糟糕 – 不 没有 |
[19:05] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我完全明白你的意思 |
[19:06] | I’m gonna go sit a minute while I can, | 我要去坐一会儿 趁着现在有空 |
[19:08] | until the next call button rings. | 等到下次呼叫铃响 |
[19:10] | Yeah, of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[19:11] | Is there anything else you need? | 你还需要什么吗 |
[19:14] | Company maybe or…? | 要人陪陪什么的吗 |
[19:15] | You could go check on Max. | 你可以去看看马克斯 |
[19:17] | Copy that. Will do. | 收到 马上去 |
[19:23] | Sorry. Can you… | 打扰一下 你能 |
[19:24] | Do you have any antacids or anything? | 你有抗酸药什么的吗 |
[19:26] | I’m sure someone does. Ask around. | 肯定有人带了的 问问周围人 |
[19:27] | No. Sorry. Can you touch my head? | 不好意思 你能摸我的头吗 |
[19:29] | Do… Do I have a fever, do you think? | 你觉得我有发烧吗 |
[19:30] | Does it feel hot? | 我额头烫吗 |
[19:40] | You, too, huh? | 你也是啊 |
[19:43] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[19:44] | You’re looking for a place to hide | 找地方躲起来 |
[19:46] | so you can get five minutes alone | 独处上5分钟 |
[19:47] | without someone new asking for a consult. | 没人叫你去会诊问问题 |
[19:49] | I just had a lady in row 27 ask for a mole check. | 刚刚27排有位女士 要我给她检查颗痣 |
[19:56] | How’s it going with your dentist friend? | 你和你的牙医朋友相处如何 |
[19:59] | You guys seem pretty chummy. | 你们看起来很亲密嘛 |
[20:01] | – You’re one to talk. – Hmm? | – 你可真能 – 什么 |
[20:03] | How long were you wrapping your flight attendant’s arm? | 你给你那空姐包扎手臂花了多久 |
[20:07] | Her name’s Candace. | 她的名字叫坎迪斯 |
[20:09] | It’s what I do when I board a plane. | 我坐飞机的时候就会这样子 |
[20:10] | I always ask the crews their name. | 我总是要问问空乘的名字 |
[20:12] | It’s a respect thing. | 这是尊敬 |
[20:14] | Also, it usually gets me free drinks. | 还有 这样做经常能喝到免费饮料 |
[20:20] | What was your plane crash like? | 你那次空难是什么样的 |
[20:23] | I told you. It was bad. | 我告诉过你了 很糟糕 |
[20:27] | I know, but what was it like? | 我知道 但是到底是什么感觉 |
[20:29] | it was cold. | 感觉很冷 |
[20:31] | So cold. | 非常冷 |
[20:34] | Even being numb was cold. | 哪怕冻僵了都觉得冷 |
[20:35] | I could not warm up. | 我感觉不到温暖 |
[20:42] | You know, they call us the Seattle Grace Five. | 你知道吗 他们叫我们西雅图仁爱医院五人组 |
[20:44] | There were six of us that went up, | 我们去了6个人 |
[20:47] | and only five of us came back. | 但最终只有5个人回来 |
[20:50] | And now there are only three of us alive. | 并且现在我们中只有3个人还活着 |
[20:57] | My sister died out there. | 我的妹妹死在了那里 |
[21:00] | You… | 你… |
[21:01] | You have another sister? | 你还有个妹妹吗 |
[21:04] | My kid sister Lexie. | 我的妹妹莱克西 |
[21:05] | I loved her. | 我很爱她 |
[21:10] | Anyway, it’s weird. | 不管怎么说 这很奇怪 |
[21:11] | Sometimes I feel like I’m cursed. | 有时候 我感觉我被诅咒了 |
[21:13] | A lot of people die around me. | 我身边的很多人都死了 |
[21:16] | Sometimes I feel like I’m just waiting for my turn. | 有时候 我感觉我在等待死亡轮到我头上 |
[21:20] | I’m sorry about your sister. | 你妹妹的事 我很遗憾 |
[21:27] | It makes sense now. | 这就说得通了 |
[21:29] | What does? | 什么 |
[21:31] | The way you feel about Maggie… | 你对麦琪的感情 |
[21:33] | how you want to protect her. | 你想要保护她 |
[21:35] | I mean, I get it better. | 我是说 我更能理解了 |
[21:39] | Well, there’s nothing to get. | 没什么好理解的 |
[21:41] | I mean, it makes sense, you know, | 你这样就说得通了 |
[21:42] | all the self-sacrifice. | 如此自我牺牲 |
[21:43] | You don’t want to lose this one, too. | 你不想再失去这个妹妹 |
[21:46] | Is it so crazy | 我把别人的快乐 |
[21:47] | that I would put someone else’s happiness | 放在自己之前 |
[21:49] | before mine? | 就那么难以置信吗 |
[21:51] | No, but, I mean, it’s not completely practical | 不是 但我认为 这样长久看来 |
[21:53] | in the long run. I mean, at some point, | 并不实际 总归有一天 |
[21:55] | you have to think about the things | 你也得想想那些能让你 |
[21:56] | that are gonna make you happy, too. | 高兴的事情 |
[21:58] | And you think you’re it? | 你是觉得你能让我高兴吗 |
[21:59] | Well, you haven’t exactly been backing away from me. | 你也一直没有真正放下我嘛 |
[22:01] | I told you… what happened in the bathroom… | 我说过 发生在厕所的事情… |
[22:03] | I’m not just talking about the damn bathroom. | 我说的不只是厕所里的事 |
[22:06] | Then what? | 那是什么 |
[22:07] | For months now. Look… | 几个月来 |
[22:08] | You try to stay away. | 你都试着远离我 |
[22:10] | Maybe you even want to stay away. | 也许你甚至想远离我 |
[22:12] | But you don’t. | 但你离不开 |
[22:14] | You never do. | 你一直在我身边 |
[22:14] | A week ago, you called it quits. | 一周前 你说要一刀两断 |
[22:16] | An hour ago, we’re having sex in the bathroom. | 一小时前 我们在厕所里做爱 |
[22:18] | Will you stop it, please? | 你能停下吗 拜托 |
[22:19] | I will respect whatever you decide, okay? | 我会尊重你的任何决定 好吗 |
[22:21] | But don’t sit here and pretend | 但别坐在这 装出一副 |
[22:23] | that you don’t want this thing between you and me | 不想和我在一起的样子 |
[22:25] | as much as I do. | 装得和我不同 |
[22:26] | I am married. | 我已经结婚了 |
[22:34] | Uh, hey. Uh, sorry. | 呃 嗨 抱歉 |
[22:35] | Uh… we need you. | 呃… 那边需要你们过去 |
[22:37] | You’re okay. It’s okay. | 你没事 没事的 |
[22:41] | Wow, okay, Max, we’re gonna get you cleaned up. | 哇 马克斯 我们会把你清理好的 |
[22:42] | – I need some towels. – Yeah. I’ll find some. | – 我需要几条毛巾 – 好 我去找些 |
[22:45] | – Excuse me. – My head. | – 借过下 – 我的脑袋 |
[22:46] | He was… He was fine. | 他… 他之前很好的 |
[22:47] | We… We were talking, and he… | 我们在说话 然后 |
[22:48] | he got tired, so he just was resting, | 他累了 所以他就休息了 |
[22:49] | and then he just doubled over. | 然后他就突然疼到直不起腰了 |
[22:52] | If… If he got better and he suddenly deteriorated… | 如果他的情况先是好转 又急剧恶化 |
[22:53] | Okay, well, he has a brain bleed, | 好吧 他脑出血了 |
[22:54] | and it’s getting worse. | 而且会变得更糟 |
[22:56] | Oh, God! | 哦 天哪 |
[22:57] | Get him on the floor. | 让他躺在地上 |
[22:58] | Definitely getting worse. | 绝对变糟糕了 |
[23:00] | – Here. Towels. – He’s having a seizure! | – 给 毛巾 – 他癫痫发作了 |
[23:01] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[23:03] | What else do you need? | 你还需要什么 |
[23:04] | I need the captain right now. | 我要见机长 马上 |
[23:08] | Do you think I’m being arbitrary, | 你以为我在独断专行 |
[23:10] | that I’m just trying to get in the way here? | 净想着搞事情是吗 |
[23:11] | My patient’s condition has escalated. | 我病人的病情加重了 |
[23:13] | I need to get him on the ground | 我需要把他送回地面 |
[23:15] | and to a hospital now. | 马上送去医院 |
[23:16] | If I tell you I can’t land this plane yet, | 我说了还不能让飞机降落 |
[23:18] | it’s because I can’t. | 我没开玩笑 |
[23:20] | He has classic symptoms of a severe epidural bleed. | 他有明显的严重硬膜外出血症状 |
[23:22] | Every minute, the pressure is building up in his brain. | 每一分钟 颅内压都在上升 |
[23:25] | I need to relieve that pressure, | 我要释放颅内压 |
[23:26] | and I can’t do that up here. | 而我在这里做不了 |
[23:28] | I don’t have clearance to land here. | 我找不到缝隙降落 |
[23:30] | You think I haven’t tried? | 你以为我没努力过吗 |
[23:30] | Well, you have to try harder! | 那你得更努力才行 |
[23:31] | And endanger the lives of 257 people | 危及257人的生命安全 |
[23:34] | so you can save one? | 就为了让你救区区一人吗 |
[23:36] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不 |
[23:39] | I will land this plane the minute it’s safe to do so, | 我会在安全了之后立马降落 |
[23:42] | no sooner. End of discussion. | 不可能提前 谈话结束 |
[23:54] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[23:55] | She can’t land the plane right now. | 她现在不能降落 |
[23:57] | So we wait? | 那我们只能等吗 |
[23:59] | Max isn’t just postictal, okay? | 马克斯不仅刚刚癫痫发作 |
[24:02] | The B.P. was elevated. | 他的血压在上升 |
[24:03] | The pressure on his brain is reaching critical levels. | 颅内压已经达到了致命的程度 |
[24:05] | How much longer did she say? | 她怎么说的 还要多久 |
[24:07] | She didn’t say. | 她没说 |
[24:08] | Maybe an hour, maybe two. | 也许一小时 也许两小时 |
[24:10] | There’s no way to know. | 这没办法知道 |
[24:10] | He doesn’t have that kind of time. | 他没有这么多时间 |
[24:11] | I know. Listen, if we were on the ground, | 我知道 听着 要在地面 |
[24:13] | I’d be rushing him to the O.R. | 我肯定推着他冲进手术室了 |
[24:15] | or drilling burr holes. | 或者给他做颅骨穿孔 |
[24:17] | Yeah, and if we were in the field, | 是 但要在战场上 |
[24:19] | we’d be looking for a way to puncture his skull | 我们会找东西给他颅骨钻洞 |
[24:20] | to relieve the pressure, but… | 来释放颅内压 但… |
[24:24] | Meredith, we’re on a moving plane. | 梅瑞狄斯 我们在飞机上飞着呢 |
[24:27] | Meredith? | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[24:28] | I know there won’t be much that’s sharp, | 我知道找不到那么锋利的东西 |
[24:29] | but there’s got to be something. | 但肯定有能用的 |
[24:31] | To puncture his skull? | 给他做颅骨穿孔吗 |
[24:32] | Did I mention the moving plane? | 我有提到这飞机正在飞行吗 |
[24:33] | Where’s Candace? | 坎迪斯在哪 |
[24:37] | I’m sorry. Maintenance tool kits aren’t allowed on board | 我很抱歉 工具箱是不允许带上飞机的 |
[24:39] | unless they’re checked underneath. | 除非它们被托运在行李舱了 |
[24:41] | And there’s no way to get down below? | 没有办法下到行李舱吗 |
[24:42] | Definitely not. What’s going on? | 绝对没有 怎么了 |
[24:44] | A drill. I need something I can use as a drill. | 钻子 我需要我可以当钻子用的东西 |
[24:46] | Meredith, can we just pause for a minute? | 梅瑞狄斯 我们能暂停一下吗 |
[24:48] | Hey, should we move Max or… | 嘿 我们是要转移马克斯还是… |
[24:50] | Hey, you’re a dentist. | 嘿 你是个牙医 |
[24:51] | Do you have any drills on you? | 你有带钻子吗 |
[24:53] | Sure, yeah. I always have them in my carry-on. | 当然 我一直放在我的随身箱里 |
[24:55] | I have them in a special case, you know, like chef’s knives. | 我总是带着以防万一 就像厨师的刀 |
[24:58] | Wait. Really? | 等等 真的吗 |
[24:59] | No. My key chain has nail clippers on it, | 不 我钥匙链上倒是有指甲刀 |
[25:02] | but that’s about it. | 但也就没其他的了 |
[25:03] | I’ve got one syringe. | 我找到了一个注射器 |
[25:06] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 什么 |
[25:08] | We believe he has a brain bleed, | 我们相信他有脑出血 |
[25:10] | and we don’t know when we’re gonna be able to land. | 而且我们不知道什么时候能着陆 |
[25:12] | But we feel that the bleed needs to be addressed now. | 但我们认为血液现在就得排出 |
[25:14] | But he’s fine. | 但他很好啊 |
[25:15] | He’s sleeping. | 他在睡觉 |
[25:15] | Why can’t he just keep sleeping? | 为什么不能让他继续睡 |
[25:17] | No, Jay. He looks like he’s just sleeping, | 不 杰 他看起来在睡觉 |
[25:19] | but the pressure is building in his head, | 但颅内压在升高 |
[25:21] | and if we just do nothing… | 而如果我们什么也不做 |
[25:22] | He might not wake up? | 他可能不会醒来 |
[25:27] | Then… Then why are you wasting your time talking to me? | 那还浪费时间和我说什么 |
[25:29] | Do… Do what you have to do. | 要做什么就去做吧 |
[25:30] | Just help him, please. | 帮帮他 拜托了 |
[25:31] | We need your seats for a medical emergency. | 我们需要各位的椅子做紧急治疗 |
[25:34] | Thank you for your patience. | 感谢你们的理解 |
[25:35] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[25:40] | Let’s recline him and strap him in. | 让他躺下 绑住他 |
[25:41] | Yeah, we’ve got seat belt extenders. | 好 我们还有额外的安全带 |
[25:43] | Yes. Get them. | 好 拿过来 |
[25:43] | Uh, where do you want the blankets? | 呃 毯子应该放在哪 |
[25:45] | Here and here. | 这还有这 |
[25:46] | Ingrid, I can’t guarantee you’re not about to see | 英格丽 我不知道等下会不会 |
[25:47] | – a lot more blood. – Yeah. No. I know. | – 看到很多血 – 是 我知道 |
[25:49] | I-I’m okay. | 我可以的 |
[25:50] | Here you go. | 好了 |
[25:51] | Candace, did the kit have an ambu bag? | 坎迪斯 急救箱里有呼吸气囊吗 |
[25:52] | – I’ll get it. – Okay. | – 我去拿 – 好 |
[25:54] | And get some more towels. | 顺便拿多点毛巾过来 |
[25:56] | I felt skull movement along the fracture line earlier. | 我之前顺着骨折线摸到了颅骨的移动 |
[26:00] | I need to go in through there | 我得从那里开始 |
[26:01] | and decompress the hematoma with the needle. | 然后用注射器给脑血肿减压 |
[26:03] | You can do that? | 你能行吗 |
[26:04] | Isn’t that bad, to stick a needle in the brain? | 把针插进脑袋里岂不是很可怕 |
[26:06] | Depends. If she goes in too deep, | 那得看是什么情况了 如果她插太深了 |
[26:07] | then she could hit the dura. | 就会损伤硬脑膜 |
[26:08] | I won’t go in too deep. | 我不会插太深的 |
[26:09] | Puts her less than a millimeter away | 在这种不受控制没有消毒的情况下 |
[26:11] | from puncturing brain matter with a syringe | 用注射器捅到脑组织 |
[26:13] | in an uncontrolled, unsterile environment. | 是很有可能的 |
[26:14] | Are you done? I’m aware of the risks. | 你说够了吗 我对风险很清楚 |
[26:16] | If you don’t think I can do this… | 要是你觉得我做不来 |
[26:17] | Oh, I’m sure you can do this once, maybe twice, | 我肯定你能做个一两回 |
[26:20] | but evacuating a bleed with just a syringe? | 但是就靠个注射器把血液吸出来吗 |
[26:23] | You’re gonna have to insert that needle time and time again. | 你要一次次地把针头插进去 |
[26:25] | What are the odds you don’t hit brain matter eventually? | 最后不造成脑损伤的几率又有多大呢 |
[26:26] | – Then don’t help. – I have to help. | – 那你走开得了 – 我必须得帮忙 |
[26:28] | – You need the assist. – I have other people here. | – 你需要助手 – 我还有其他人能帮忙 |
[26:30] | Other surgeons? | 还有其他外科医生吗 |
[26:31] | Look, Meredith, I’m here. | 梅瑞狄斯 我在这呢 |
[26:32] | We’re gonna do this together, all right? | 我们俩齐心协力合作一回 行吗 |
[26:33] | Got the ambu bag, more towels, | 我把呼吸气囊拿过来了 还有毛巾 |
[26:34] | and all the saline solution I could round up. | 以及所有我能找到的盐溶液 |
[26:36] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[26:37] | I’m gonna need you to bag him | 我需要你给他人工通气 |
[26:39] | – and hold his head steady. – Got it. | – 然后把他的头固定住 – 好的 |
[26:41] | Ingrid, I need you to go tell Jay not to worry, | 英格丽 你去告诉杰 让他别担心 |
[26:44] | and don’t let him come up here. | 别让他过来这里 |
[26:45] | – Yes. – And close the curtains. | – 好 – 顺便把窗帘拉上 |
[26:47] | Candace, you go tell that captain | 坎迪斯 你去告诉机长 |
[26:48] | she better keep this plane very freakin’ steady. | 她最好给我把飞机开得稳稳的 |
[26:52] | Yeah, his pulse is slowing down. | 他脉搏变慢了 |
[26:54] | Okay. We got to move fast. | 我们必须得争分夺秒了 |
[26:55] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[26:58] | Needle. | 注射器 |
[27:15] | Now, there’s usually a lull after a bomb hits | 好了 在两次的气流颠簸之间通常会有 |
[27:17] | before the next one explodes. That’s your window. | 一次平稳期 那就是你的机会 |
[27:19] | You just wait for that boom, then go. | 你只要等颠簸结束 就马上开始 |
[27:32] | Boom. | 颠簸过了 |
[27:36] | Okay. I think it’s… | 好了 我觉得一切都 |
[27:39] | good. | 很顺利 |
[27:41] | Saline. | 生理盐水 |
[27:44] | Okay. Going in for round two. | 行 下面吸第二轮 |
[27:56] | Nice and steady. | 轻点 稳住 |
[28:01] | Round five. | 第五轮 |
[28:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:10] | It’s just… It’s just, | 只是… 我只是觉得 |
[28:11] | re-inserting this over and over… it’s… | 这样一次次把针头插进去 太… |
[28:15] | I’m undoing the syringe. | 我要拔出针管 |
[28:16] | You’re what? You want to hold the needle | 你要干吗 你想用手把针头 |
[28:18] | – in your hand? – It’s gonna save me from having | – 固定住吗 – 这样我就不用 |
[28:20] | to re-insert the needle over and over again. | 反复把针头插进去了 |
[28:22] | We’ve got to drain this fluid off his brain | 我们要把他脑袋里的积液都排出来 |
[28:24] | or we’re gonna lose him. | 否则他会死的 |
[28:25] | If you move that needle even a little, | 如果针头移动了哪怕一丁点 |
[28:27] | he’s as good as dead anyway. | 他都和死了没区别 |
[28:28] | Well aware. Thank you. | 我都知道 谢谢你的提醒 |
[28:37] | Okay, you put it in. | 好 你把针管放进来 |
[28:38] | I need both hands to keep this needle steady. | 我得用两只手固定住针头 |
[28:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:50] | It’s not going in right. | 没有对准 |
[28:51] | It will. Just untwist it and try again. | 会对上的 松开再试一次 |
[28:53] | You have that needle inserted into his brain… | 针头在他脑袋里呢 |
[28:55] | I told you. I’ve got the needle. | 我都说了 我固定好针头了 |
[28:57] | What if you don’t? | 万一没有呢 |
[28:58] | What if I slip and it goes right into his… | 万一我手滑滑一下 把针头刺进… |
[28:59] | Okay, just stop talking and do it. | 行了 别说废话了 赶紧动手吧 |
[29:06] | It’s on. | 插上去了 |
[29:07] | Okay. Good. Great. | 好了 非常好 |
[29:09] | Okay. Evacuating again. | 好 继续抽血 |
[29:12] | Great. | 很棒 |
[29:13] | Only about 50 more times to go. | 大概还得再来50来次 |
[29:15] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[29:18] | I’ve got this. You should go. | 这里我来就好 你过去看看 |
[29:19] | This is a two-person job. | 这要两个人配合 |
[29:21] | You need the assist. | 你需要助手 |
[29:22] | Help! Help! | 来人啊 帮帮忙 |
[29:24] | You want me to go? I can see if… | 要我过去吗 我可以去看看 |
[29:25] | No. You’re bagging him and holding his head. | 不 你要给他通气 还要固定他的头 |
[29:27] | You can’t move. | 你不能走开 |
[29:28] | Just go. | 你快过去吧 |
[29:33] | I’ll help. | 我来帮忙 |
[29:34] | Help! Help him! | 这里 帮帮他 |
[29:38] | Sir, sir, is your chest hurting you? | 先生 是胸部不舒服吗 |
[29:39] | Can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[29:41] | Okay. Let’s get him into space. | 好 我们把他扶到空旷的地方 |
[29:42] | That’s the guy with pulmonary hypertension. | 那位先生有肺动脉高压症 |
[29:45] | Okay. All right. | 好 行了 |
[29:47] | Lay him down. Slow, slow, slow. | 让他躺下来 慢点 慢点 |
[29:48] | – Okay. It’s okay. – What’s that mean? | – 好 行了 – 那是什么病啊 |
[29:50] | That means the vessels to his lungs are constricted. | 就是他肺部的血管挛缩了 |
[29:52] | He’s basically suffocating from the inside. | 基本上进行不了气体交换 |
[29:54] | Ugh. Need air. | 我要空气 |
[29:55] | Yeah, I know, man. I know. | 我知道 先生 我知道 |
[29:56] | Just hang on there. | 再坚持一会 |
[29:57] | Okay, I need you to, uh, get me the O2 | 你给我去拿氧气 |
[29:59] | and get on the speaker and ask if anybody has | 然后在广播里问问有没有乘客有 |
[30:01] | some erectile-dysfunction pills. | 性功能障碍药 |
[30:02] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说什么药 |
[30:03] | I’ll open up his vessels. | 我要扩张他的血管 |
[30:04] | It could save his life. Go! Go! | 这能救他一命 快去啊 |
[30:05] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[30:08] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 对不起 打扰一下 |
[30:09] | Did you say erectile-dysfunction drugs? | 你刚刚是说要性功能障碍药吗 |
[30:12] | Yes, ma’am. Hopefully somebody on board has some. | 是的 女士 希望飞机上有人有吧 |
[30:15] | Well, | 好吧 |
[30:16] | actually… we do. | 其实吧… 我们有 |
[30:21] | Okay. Saline. | 好了 生理盐水 |
[30:30] | Hey, Dr. Riggs said you might need some help. | 里格斯医生说你这里可能需要帮忙 |
[30:33] | Yeah. Grab some gloves. | 是的 拿双手套戴上 |
[30:44] | Okay, buddy, I need you to sit up | 好了 哥们 坐起来 |
[30:45] | and take this pill, okay? | 把药吃了 好吗 |
[30:49] | Okay. I need you to empty this into the bag. | 把里面的血排到袋子里 |
[30:54] | Now I need you to put the barrel back on | 现在把针管套回来 |
[30:56] | while I hold the needle steady, okay? | 我来固定住针头 可以吗 |
[30:58] | Work fast, but go slow. | 动作要快 但心要细 |
[31:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:02] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[31:04] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事的 |
[31:06] | Okay. No pulse. I need you | 颈动脉没搏动了 你去 |
[31:07] | to get the defibrillator right now. | 帮我拿除颤仪过来 |
[31:14] | You have to stop shaking. | 你的手别抖 |
[31:15] | I know. I know. I’m trying. | 我知道 我知道 我尽力 |
[31:17] | I got it. Hold on. | 我可以的 等一下 |
[31:18] | Deep breath. Ingrid. | 英格丽 深呼吸 |
[31:19] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 我的天呐 |
[31:21] | I-I can’t make it stop. | 我控制不住我的手 |
[31:22] | Stop it, hands. | 手别再抖了 |
[31:23] | We are fine. Concentrate. | 我们现在很顺利 集中注意力 |
[31:25] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[31:32] | Here. | 给你 |
[31:34] | Hook it up. | 接他身上 |
[31:39] | I’m on. | 我开了 |
[31:40] | V-fib. Charging. Okay. Shock him. | 室颤 通电 好了 开始电击 |
[31:42] | Clear! | 离手 |
[31:46] | Still in V-fib. | 还是室颤 |
[31:47] | Charging again. Shock him. | 再通一次电 开始电击 |
[31:49] | Clear! | 离手 |
[31:54] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[31:55] | You got it. | 你可以的 |
[31:56] | There you go. | 继续 |
[32:00] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[32:06] | Good news… | 好消息 |
[32:08] | I’ve confirmed a safe location for us | 我已经为大家确认了一处安全的 |
[32:10] | to make an emergency landing. | 紧急着陆地 |
[32:11] | Please be seated as we begin our descent. | 现在飞机开始降落 请大家坐回原位 |
[32:13] | Now she’s gonna land the freakin’ plane. | 她终于肯让飞机着陆了 |
[32:15] | It will be a bumpy ride, so make sure your seat belts | 接下来飞机会有点颠簸 请确保系好 |
[32:16] | are fastened. | 安全带 |
[32:27] | It’s still in there? | 针头还在里面吗 |
[32:29] | Did it move? | 动了吗 |
[32:30] | Looks okay. It’s okay. | 看起来没有 好着呢 |
[32:32] | Flight attendants, please prepare for landing. | 乘务员 请做好降落准备 |
[32:38] | I wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t tell you all | 请你们立刻回到各自的座位上 |
[32:40] | to be seated right now. | 这是我的工作 |
[32:41] | I wouldn’t be doing my job if I listened, | 我要做我的工作 就不能听你的 |
[32:43] | but you should do what’s safe. | 但是你们应该回去 |
[32:49] | I’ll take my chances. | 我要留下来赌一把 |
[32:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:54] | Come on! Come on! | 拜托 拜托 |
[32:59] | I’m moving too much. I need some extra hands. | 晃得太厉害了 我需要人手 |
[33:02] | – Nathan? – What? | – 纳森 – 怎么了 |
[33:03] | I could use your help. | 来帮我一把 |
[33:05] | Little busy. | 我忙着呢 |
[33:06] | Has he had a rhythm since he arrested? | 他心跳停止之后有过节律吗 |
[33:08] | Doesn’t matter! | 那不重要 |
[33:09] | It’s irreversible brain damage after six minutes. | 停搏6分钟后脑损伤就不可逆了 |
[33:11] | It matters to this guy. | 这对我病人很重要 |
[33:12] | If I come up there, I lose my guy! | 我去帮你 我病人就挂了 |
[33:14] | If you stay there, we lose two people! | 如果你不帮我 这俩都得死 |
[33:16] | No, we won’t, all right? We’re not losing anybody. | 不 不会的 好吗 谁都不会死的 |
[33:18] | We’re doing that, okay? | 我们正在救呢 好吗 |
[33:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:21] | This is…it’s moving too slowly. | 这个… 它流动得太慢了 |
[33:22] | I-I need… | 我 我需要… |
[33:25] | You still have your keys on you? | 你钥匙还在你身上吧 |
[33:27] | – Yeah. – I need them. | – 在 – 把它们给我 |
[33:29] | I need better blood flow | 我需要更大的血流量 |
[33:31] | to relief this pressure faster. | 才能更快的缓解压力 |
[33:32] | If I can snip this needle with your nail clippers | 如果我能用你的指甲剪剪断这个针管 |
[33:34] | and put the straw over the needle… | 然后把吸管套在针上… |
[33:43] | I’m doing this. | 我准备做了 |
[33:46] | Keep him still, completely still. | 让他保持稳定 完全稳定 |
[33:54] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[33:56] | Sanitizer. | 消毒剂 |
[34:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:14] | Clip the hub of the needle. | 剪断针头 |
[34:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:18] | Now clip the straw… | 现在剪吸管 |
[34:26] | Over the needle, into the skull. | 套上针头 进入颅骨 |
[34:28] | Please fit. Please fit. | 一定要合适 一定要合适 |
[34:30] | Please fit. | 一定要合适 |
[34:33] | Okay, okay, I need a cup. | 好了 好了 我需要杯子 |
[34:34] | Give me a cup. | 给我个杯子 |
[34:41] | Okay, that was amazing. | 太牛了 |
[34:43] | The coolest stuff I see | 我以前见过最牛的 |
[34:44] | are kindergartners with teeth growing in | 也就是幼儿园小朋友们的牙齿后面 |
[34:45] | behind their teeth. | 还长了牙而已 |
[34:51] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[34:56] | Pulse. Does that mean he has a pulse? | 动了 他是不是有脉搏了 |
[34:58] | I’ve got a pulse. | 我摸到脉搏了 |
[34:59] | Welcome back, buddy. | 欢迎回来 伙计 |
[35:15] | Blood. | 鲜血 |
[35:16] | It’s just blood. | 只是血而已 |
[35:24] | That’s the ground, Mer! | 小梅 到地面了 |
[35:28] | We’ve landed. | 我们落地了 |
[35:29] | We’re on the ground. | 成功降落了 |
[35:36] | ♪ I made myself believe ♪ | ♪ 我让自己相信 ♪ |
[35:39] | ♪ There was no fight left in me ♪ | ♪ 内心不再有争执 ♪ |
[35:46] | ♪ But redemption doesn’t fall down at your feet ♪ | ♪ 但救赎并不会从天而降 ♪ |
[35:54] | ♪ In the half light ♪ | ♪ 半明半暗中 ♪ |
[35:58] | ♪ We raised a hand to my defeat ♪ | ♪ 和我的失败斗争 ♪ |
[36:04] | ♪ And I watched the worlds fall ♪ | ♪ 我看着世界陷落 ♪ |
[36:06] | ♪ And I rebuilt them piece by piece ♪ | ♪ 我一点一点重建 ♪ |
[36:13] | ♪ In the eyes of a saint, I’m a stranger ♪ | ♪ 在圣人眼中 我是陌生人 ♪ |
[36:19] | ♪ We’re all trying to find a way ♪ | ♪ 我们都在寻找一条出路 ♪ |
[36:25] | ♪ At the death of every darkness, there’s a morning ♪ | ♪ 每当黑暗消亡 清晨就会来临 ♪ |
[36:31] | ♪ And though we all try ♪ | ♪ 尽管我们都在尝试 ♪ |
[36:33] | Nice and easy. You ready? | 轻轻的 准备好了吗 |
[36:35] | ♪ We all try ♪ | ♪ 我们都在尝试 ♪ |
[36:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:37] | Remember, he seized from an epidural hematoma. | 记住 他刚刚因硬膜外血肿癫痫发作过 |
[36:40] | I wrote it all down and taped it to his chest, okay? | 我已经都写下来贴在他胸口了 知道了吗 |
[36:43] | Thank you for keeping him alive. | 谢谢你 救了他的命 |
[36:45] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[36:48] | ♪ We’re all trying to find a way ♪ | ♪ 我们都在寻找出路 ♪ |
[36:55] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[36:56] | Captain. | 机长 |
[36:57] | Nice flying with you. | 与您同乘 不胜荣幸 |
[36:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:01] | ♪ But we all try, ♪ | ♪ 但我们都在尝试 ♪ |
[37:03] | ♪ we all try ♪ | ♪ 我们都在尝试 ♪ |
[37:05] | Thank you for fixing my wrist. | 谢谢你治好了我的手腕 |
[37:09] | ♪ We’re all one step from grace ♪ | ♪ 我们都离仁慈一步之遥 ♪ |
[37:10] | You know, sh-should I call you for a follow-up maybe? | 那个 我是不是应该联系你做个复查 |
[37:13] | ♪ In the eyes of a saint, I’m a stranger ♪ | ♪ 在圣人眼中 我是陌生人 ♪ |
[37:15] | Your regular doctor should be able | 你自己的医生应该 |
[37:17] | to take care of that pretty good. | 就能处理得非常好 |
[37:18] | ♪ We’re all trying to find… ♪ | ♪ 我们都在试图寻找… ♪ |
[37:19] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:20] | ‘Cause I fly in and out of Seattle all the time. | 我经常飞西雅图这条线 |
[37:22] | It would be absolutely no trouble to stop by | 顺便路过让你检查一下 |
[37:24] | and have you take a look. | 应该完全没问题的 |
[37:27] | It’s not necessary. | 那没必要 |
[37:28] | ♪ No, we all try ♪ | ♪ 不 我们都在尝试 ♪ |
[37:31] | Take care. | 保重 |
[37:32] | ♪ We all try ♪ | ♪ 我们都在尝试 ♪ |
[37:35] | ♪ We’re all one step from grace ♪ | ♪ 我们都离仁慈一步之遥 ♪ |
[37:37] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[37:39] | We did. | 确实 |
[37:40] | Still going to the conference? | 还去开会吗 |
[37:42] | I think I’ve learned enough. | 我觉得我学到的够多了 |
[37:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:52] | I don’t even know what town we’re in. | 我都不知道我们现在在哪儿 |
[37:54] | Sioux Falls, apparently. | 看起来是苏福尔斯 |
[37:57] | Right. | 对 |
[37:59] | Well, they got to have a nice hotel. | 这儿应该有不错的酒店 |
[38:02] | Well, if it’s not nice, | 就算不好 |
[38:03] | it’s got to be halfway decent. | 起码也应该过得去 |
[38:04] | Look, we’re stuck here. We got to sleep. | 我们被困在这儿了 我们得睡觉 |
[38:08] | But not together. | 但不要一起睡 |
[38:09] | Oh, y-you just… | 你刚刚… |
[38:11] | you just treated a bloke’s brain bleed | 你刚刚用一根鸡尾酒吸管 |
[38:13] | with a cocktail straw. | 治好了一个家伙的脑出血 |
[38:15] | You’re so fearless about so many things. | 对那么多事你都无所畏惧 |
[38:17] | How the hell are you still scared? | 你到底还在怕什么 |
[38:19] | I’m not scared. | 我没有在害怕 |
[38:20] | One of the most unpredictable things | 遭遇气流之后最难以预知的 |
[38:22] | about encountering turbulence is its aftermath. | 是它带来的余波 |
[38:25] | I’m making a choice. | 我是在做选择 |
[38:26] | I’m prioritizing my family, my sister. | 我把家庭和妹妹放在首位 |
[38:29] | Look, don’t. Don’t, please. | 别 别说了 |
[38:31] | Don’t pretend this is still about Pierce. | 别假装这还跟皮尔斯有关 |
[38:33] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[38:35] | You’re scared. | 你就是在害怕 |
[38:36] | Of what? | 害怕什么 |
[38:37] | Of him. | 害怕他 |
[38:39] | Of letting him go. | 害怕让他彻底离开 |
[38:42] | Where is Derek?! Derek! | 德里克在哪儿 德里克 |
[38:44] | Everything’s been shaken up, undone, | 整个世界地动山摇 不复以往 |
[38:47] | turned on its head. | 完全改变 |
[38:48] | At some point, you got to let go. | 你总归要放他离开的 |
[38:51] | I don’t really want to talk about this. | 我不是很想讨论这个 |
[38:53] | Good. I don’t want to talk. | 好的 我也不想讨论 |
[38:54] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我也不想讨论这件事 |
[38:55] | I don’t want to talk at all, okay? | 我一点也不想讨论 好吗 |
[38:56] | I just want to…I want to move forward. | 我只是想… 我想向前看 |
[38:58] | I want to live my life ’cause I’m still here. | 我想继续生活 因为我还活着 |
[39:01] | I’ve still got one, and so do you. | 我还有美好的生活 你也是 |
[39:07] | Don’t look at me like that, | 别那样看我 |
[39:08] | like I don’t know what I’m talking about | 搞得好像我不知自己所言一样 |
[39:09] | ’cause you know I do. | 我没在胡说 你知道的 |
[39:10] | That could have been you in that seat | 那个在座位上没系安全带的人 |
[39:12] | with no seat belt. | 有可能会是你的 |
[39:14] | Yeah, but it wasn’t. | 对 但那不是我 |
[39:16] | Okay? I’m just fine. | 看到没 我好着呢 |
[39:20] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[39:24] | So, if you have the choice | 所以 如果你可以选择 |
[39:26] | to avoid the plane crash, | 避开空难 |
[39:27] | do you take it? | 你会接受吗 |
[39:29] | Do you play it safe? | 你会明哲保身吗 |
[39:55] | It better be a nice hotel. | 最好找家条件好的酒店 |
[40:02] | Or do you get on board and take your chances? | 又或者 你仍选择登机 甘愿冒险 |
[40:09] | So, four-star hotel? Five-star? | 那要四星级 还是五星级 |
[40:10] | I mean, how nice are we talking? | 你要住多好的酒店 |
[40:12] | I’m not holding your hand. | 我不会牵你手的 |