时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So, Nathan and I… | 纳森和我… |
[00:04] | We are becoming a couple. | 我们在交往 |
[00:07] | I think? I don’t know. | 我觉得是这样 我也不知道 |
[00:09] | ♪ Well, I’ve got a lot to express ♪ | ♪ 我如此渴望诉说 ♪ |
[00:11] | But you’re my sister, | 但你是我妹妹 |
[00:12] | and I wanted to tell you, | 我想告知于你 |
[00:14] | because I don’t want it to come between us. | 因为我不想它成为我们之间的隔阂 |
[00:17] | Oh, she’s gonna hate me. | 她会恨我的 |
[00:19] | That’s a good point. | 说的有道理 |
[00:20] | It has taken me a long time to tell you. | 我犹豫了很久是否要告诉你 |
[00:22] | Attraction is messy. | 异性吸引力很复杂 |
[00:24] | It grabs you when you least expect it. | 总是在你不情愿的时候不请自来 |
[00:26] | Of course, this isn’t what I wanted. | 当然 这不是我期望的 |
[00:28] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[00:29] | – Okay. – We’re gonna be late. Come on. | – 好 – 我们要迟到了 快点 |
[00:30] | And in the end, what really matters | 最后 最重要的是 |
[00:32] | is that we care about each other, | 我们彼此关心 |
[00:33] | and that will never change. | 这是永远不会改变的 |
[00:35] | ♪ I can’t tell her, can you hear me? ♪ | ♪ 难与卿言 君可晓之 ♪ |
[00:36] | How’s that sound? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[00:37] | Forced. | 很勉强 |
[00:38] | Well, it sounds forced | 这听起来很勉强 |
[00:40] | because I’m a horrible person. | 因为我是个烂人 |
[00:42] | You could use the plane. | 你可以拿飞机当借口 |
[00:43] | Near-death experience… that’s a good excuse. | 九死一生…这借口不错 |
[00:44] | Lie? Your advice to me is to lie? | 说谎 你的建议就是说谎吗 |
[00:47] | Planes have taken a lot from you. | 飞机让你失去了很多 |
[00:48] | When have they ever given you something good? | 它什么时候给过你好东西了 |
[00:50] | Gave me a hospital. | 它给了我一家医院啊 |
[00:52] | I mean, it happened | 我想说 我们之间的事 |
[00:53] | before I even knew she liked him, you know? | 早在我知道她也喜欢他之前就发生了 |
[00:55] | But then it happened again. | 但之后又发生了一次 |
[00:58] | I just… I don’t know. | 我只是…我也不知道了 |
[00:59] | I-I don’t even know how it got this far. | 我都不知道怎么会发展成这样的 |
[01:02] | Well, he lost his wife, you lost your husband. | 他失去他的妻子 你的丈夫也去世了 |
[01:05] | Look, if you don’t want to lie, just be vague. | 如果你不想说谎 那就避重就轻 |
[01:07] | No details. | 不要说细节 |
[01:08] | She’s an adult. She can take it. | 她是成年人了 能接受这一切 |
[01:10] | Less is more. | 少即是多 |
[01:11] | What if she hates me? | 如果她因此恨我呢 |
[01:12] | She’s not gonna hate you. | 她不会恨你的 |
[01:14] | And I called it off, | 我叫停了 |
[01:15] | and I kept it off until I couldn’t anymore, | 我们一直没再发展 直到我无法逃避 |
[01:18] | and I’m really very, very sorry. | 我真的真的很抱歉 |
[01:22] | That’s the one. | 就这么说 |
[01:25] | I have been looking everywhere for you. | 我到处找你 |
[01:27] | You’re in the ladies’ room. | 结果你在女士卫生间 |
[01:28] | – So? – Show me your teeth. | – 所以呢 – 给我看看你的牙 |
[01:33] | All clear. | 很干净 |
[01:34] | Okay, so, this is the shirt you like. | 好 这是你喜欢的衬衫 |
[01:36] | I brought it because I knew you would forget it. | 知道你会忘记所以我给你带来了 |
[01:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:42] | You’re nervous. Yeah. | 你很紧张 |
[01:44] | It’s a big crowd, bright lights, but you’re gonna be great. | 大庭广众 聚光灯下 你能行的 |
[01:46] | And, um, I’ll be there, | 我会一直在那 |
[01:48] | so if you get nervous, you just look at me. | 如果觉得紧张 就看着我 |
[01:50] | You just talk to me, okay? | 就像是在跟我说话 知道了吗 |
[01:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:53] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[01:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:01] | You’re right… she might hate you. | 你说得对 她会恨你的 |
[02:06] | All right. Edwards? | 好了 爱德华兹 |
[02:08] | Uh, Mary Parkman, 25. | 玛丽·帕克曼 25岁 |
[02:09] | Complaining of gradual onset severe abdominal pain. | 主诉缓起剧烈腹痛 |
[02:11] | History of previous appy. | 阑尾炎病史 |
[02:13] | She’s moving around so much, I couldn’t really get a read. | 她一直在动 我无法听诊 |
[02:14] | Hi. Mary, I’m gonna just gently palpate your abdomen | 嗨 玛丽 我会轻轻的触碰你的腹部 |
[02:18] | to check for tenderness, okay? | 来进行触诊 好吗 |
[02:21] | Yeah, abdomen’s distended. | 腹部膨胀 |
[02:26] | Hang in there, noodle. You’re doing great. | 坚持住 小笨蛋 你做得很棒 |
[02:28] | I hate that you’re seeing me like this. | 我讨厌你看见这样的我 |
[02:30] | You hurt, I hurt, sugarbear. | 你难受 我也很心疼 甜心宝贝 |
[02:32] | I’m here for you. | 我陪着你呢 |
[02:34] | They do that a lot. | 他们就是这样 |
[02:35] | Mary? Uh, Mary, can you tell me | 玛丽 玛丽 你能告诉我 |
[02:37] | if the pain is localized | 疼痛是在 |
[02:39] | in any part of your abdomen, or is it… | 你的腹部还是… |
[02:40] | N-No, it’s… it’s everywhere. | 不 它…无处不在 |
[02:42] | It’s… Ow! | 它… |
[02:45] | Okay. All right. You are doing great. | 好吧 你做的很好 |
[02:46] | Can you breathe? | 你能呼吸吗 |
[02:47] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[02:49] | In. Good. | 吸气 很好 |
[02:50] | Out. | 呼气 |
[02:52] | In. | 吸气 |
[02:53] | Dennis made me breakfast in bed. | 丹尼斯做了早饭 端到床上 |
[02:54] | It was… so sweet. | 太体贴了 |
[02:57] | Pancakes, bacon, a… | 烤薄饼 培根… |
[03:03] | Oh, my God. I am so sorry. | 我的天 真真对不起 |
[03:06] | No, it’s fine. Here you go. | 没事 给你 |
[03:08] | Edwards, um, admit her, and, uh, page Dr. Webber. | 爱德华兹 把她收入院 呼叫韦博医生 |
[03:13] | I’m just gonna go… | 我要去… |
[03:14] | Go wash the puke out of your hair? Got it. | 去洗你头发里的呕吐物 知道了 |
[03:15] | Here you go. | 交给你了 |
[03:18] | I can’t believe you saw me yak. | 真不敢相信 让你看见我吐了 |
[03:20] | I-I am so disgusting. | 我真恶心 |
[03:21] | No. It’s real, just like you. | 不 那很真实 就像你一样 |
[03:24] | I love how real you are, boo-boo. | 我喜欢这么真实的你 犯个小迷糊 |
[03:26] | You’re so beautiful. | 你太美了 |
[03:27] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:36] | Look at this turnout. | 看看这些出席者 |
[03:37] | I know. | 看到了 |
[03:39] | Hero doctors save lives on a plane? | 英雄医生飞机上勇救乘客 |
[03:41] | It’s a great story and great publicity. | 多美好的故事 会是个很好的宣传 |
[03:45] | Catherine agrees. | 凯瑟琳也这么说 |
[03:47] | She’s over there. Did you see? | 她在那 看见了吗 |
[03:50] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[03:55] | What’s the matter? Crowd not big enough? | 怎么了 人不够多吗 |
[03:58] | Richard’s not sitting with Catherine. | 理查德没和凯瑟琳坐一起 |
[04:00] | O-Okay. You need to leave that man alone. | 好吧 你就别管他了 |
[04:02] | Agreed. I’m moving on to Catherine. | 我同意 我已经把关注点转向凯瑟琳了 |
[04:05] | Their marriage is not your lane. | 他们的婚姻不关你的事 |
[04:07] | Your lane is over here with me. | 你的路是在这边和我一起 |
[04:10] | Stay in it. I mean it, Miranda. | 不要出线 我是认真的 米兰达 |
[04:12] | You’re right. My lane is | 没错 我的路就是 |
[04:14] | with you in this marriage. | 在这场婚姻里和你好好在一起 |
[04:15] | – I am blessed. – All right, then. | – 我很幸福 – 很好 |
[04:17] | I have also been blessed with the ability to change lanes, | 我也很开心还能改道 |
[04:20] | because my car belongs to me, | 因为我的车属于我 |
[04:22] | and I take it where I want to go. | 我想去哪就去哪 |
[04:24] | Leave no lane untraveled. | 不留无人路 |
[04:26] | That’s big talk for somebody | 对于一个害怕凯瑟琳·艾弗里的人来说 |
[04:28] | who’s scared of Catherine Avery. | 这像在吹牛啊 |
[04:29] | Wh… Please. | 去你的 |
[04:32] | – I am not afraid of Ca… – Dr. Bailey? | – 我不怕凯… – 贝利医生 |
[04:34] | – See? You made me late. – Mm-hmm. | – 看吧 你让我迟到了 – 恩 |
[04:38] | Hello. Good morning, all. | 大家早上好 |
[04:42] | Uh, I am Dr. Miranda Bailey, Chief of Surgery, | 我是外科主任 米兰达·贝利医生 |
[04:45] | and I would like to extend a very warm welcome | 我对今天在场的各位新闻界人士 |
[04:48] | to the members of the press here today. | 表示热烈欢迎 |
[04:50] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[04:52] | I just talked to your oncologist. | 我刚和你的肿瘤医生说完话 |
[04:53] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[04:54] | I told him not to page you away from some sick kid. | 我告诉他了不要把你从生病的孩子身边呼过来 |
[04:56] | Veronica’s in a lot of pain. | 维罗妮卡疼得很厉害 |
[04:58] | It’s her back and everywhere. | 她的背以及每个地方 |
[04:59] | She can hardly walk. | 她几乎不能走路 |
[05:01] | Hey, you try walking | 嘿 你试着用 |
[05:02] | with a bowling ball | 被癌症缠身的身体 |
[05:03] | attached to a body full of cancer. | 拖着一个保龄球走路看看 |
[05:05] | You’re about 35 weeks now, right? | 马上要35周了 对吗 |
[05:06] | 34 weeks, 3 days. | 34周零3天 |
[05:08] | Her husband’s more informed than most. | 她的丈夫比任何人都更了解 |
[05:09] | – Not her husband. – Not my husband. | – 不是她的丈夫 – 不是我的丈夫 |
[05:10] | Just friends. But we get it all the time. | 只是朋友 但我们一直呆在一起 |
[05:13] | – Oh, Jer, could you? – Oh. | – 杰 你能 – 好的 |
[05:17] | Your back pain… how long? | 你的背疼… 有多久了 |
[05:19] | Uh, about a week. | 大概一周了 |
[05:21] | Who’d have thought skipping cancer treatments | 谁能想到不接受癌症治疗 |
[05:22] | would hurt so much? | 会这么痛 |
[05:24] | You passed up cancer treatment? | 你放弃了癌症治疗吗 |
[05:25] | Yeah, I didn’t want to microwave the baby. | 是啊 我不想用微波炉加热宝宝 |
[05:27] | Any numbness in your legs or feet, any tingling? | 你的腿和脚有麻痹或刺痛感吗 |
[05:30] | Yeah, actually, a little. | 有 其实 还真有一点 |
[05:31] | What? You look worried. | 怎么了 你看起来有点担心 |
[05:33] | I can tell. | 我能看得出 |
[05:35] | What does that mean? | 那意味着什么 |
[05:36] | Tingling could mean any number of things. | 刺痛感意味着很多事情 |
[05:38] | Baby okay? | 宝宝还好吗 |
[05:38] | I can still make it to term, right? | 我还是能把他生下来的 是吧 |
[05:40] | Well, this could just be pregnancy. | 这可能只是妊娠期带来的小症状 |
[05:43] | Uh, we’ll get an MRI, and we’ll go from there. | 我们会做一个核磁共振 然后再看看 |
[05:48] | On the 13th of this month, | 在这个月13号 |
[05:50] | doctors Meredith Grey and Nathan Riggs | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾和纳森·里格斯医生 |
[05:52] | were on a flight to Philadelphia to attend | 前往费城出席 |
[05:55] | the National Conference on Operative Advances. | 有关手术进展的全国性会议 |
[05:59] | While on that flight, | 在此次航班中 |
[06:00] | – the turbulence… – Mmm. | – 强气流… – 恩 |
[06:03] | You know, we can always skip out on this if you want. | 你知道 如果你想 我们可以不参加这个 |
[06:06] | Yeah, right. I wish. | 恩 是的 但愿 |
[06:08] | This is great press for the hospital. | 对医院来说 这是一次重要的新闻报道 |
[06:10] | Brings in more people, more money. | 带来更多的患者 更多的资金 |
[06:13] | Do you have any idea | 你知道经营这个地方 |
[06:14] | how much it costs to run this place? | 需要多少钱吗 |
[06:17] | And I’m going to make the time | 今天我也会找时间 |
[06:19] | to talk to Maggie today, too. | 跟麦琪谈谈的 |
[06:20] | Just make me the bad guy. | 就让我当坏人吧 |
[06:21] | Just tell her it was all me. | 就告诉她是都是我的错 |
[06:23] | No, I don’t want to. I don’t want to lie. | 不 我不想这样 我不想说谎 |
[06:25] | …the patients. Doctors Meredith Grey… | …病人 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生 |
[06:28] | Let’s get this over with. | 我们一起完成这个吧 |
[06:29] | …and Doctor Nathan Riggs. | …纳森·里格斯医生 |
[06:31] | Dr. Riggs! Dr. Grey! We’ve got questions! | 里格斯医生 格蕾医生 我们有问题要问 |
[06:40] | Did you life flash before your eyes? | 你有感觉生命转瞬即逝吗 |
[06:42] | How did it feel | 获得州长的表彰 |
[06:44] | to receive a commendation by the governor? | 感觉如何 |
[06:45] | Is it true you got a call from the president? | 你真的接到了总统的来电吗 |
[06:46] | Did you kiss the ground when you landed? | 落地时你亲吻大地了吗 |
[06:48] | Did you think you were gonna die? | 你觉得你会死吗 |
[06:48] | – Okay, slow down. | 好的 慢一点 |
[06:51] | I was… We were on our way to a medical conference. | 我在… 我们在去医学会议的路上 |
[06:55] | Pretty routine stuff, really. | 很常规的事 真的 |
[06:58] | Certainly didn’t expect to be sitting here | 完全没想到能 |
[07:00] | in front of all of you. | 坐在你们面前 |
[07:01] | Now, you see those big loops? | 现在 你看见那些大的圈了吗 |
[07:03] | That’s a classic sign of bowel obstruction. | 那是典型的肠梗堵的指证 |
[07:05] | You have something blocking your intestines. | 你的肠被某些东西堵住了 |
[07:07] | Something like what? | 什么样的东西 |
[07:09] | Most common cause is a scar | 最可能的原因是 |
[07:10] | from your previous appendectomy. | 你先前阑尾切除术留下的疤 |
[07:12] | Or it could just be something you ate. | 或者也可能是你吃的某些东西 |
[07:13] | We’ll do some more studies, | 我们会做些检查 |
[07:15] | but often it’ll resolve on its own. | 但是通常还得靠它自己解决 |
[07:17] | And if not, then, uh, you’ll have to have surgery. | 如果不行 那么 你就不得不做手术了 |
[07:19] | Surgery? | 手术 |
[07:20] | Oh, Mary, babe, you poor thing! | 玛丽 宝贝 可怜的小家伙 |
[07:23] | Now, now, now. Hopefully it won’t come to that. | 好了 好了 但愿不会到那一步 |
[07:25] | These things can… They can get better naturally. | 这些东西能…他们自己会好转的 |
[07:29] | Naturally? You got her hooked up to machines | 自己吗 为了活命 |
[07:30] | just to stay alive. | 你把她跟机器连在了一起 |
[07:32] | That is an IV to keep her hydrated. | 这是给她补充水分的静脉点滴 |
[07:38] | Now, what can that be? | 呃 这是什么啊 |
[07:59] | I never thought I could fall in love so fast, | 我从未想过能这么快就恋爱 |
[08:01] | but I’ve never felt like this about anyone. | 但我从未对任何人有过这种感觉 |
[08:04] | I’m so glad we found each other. | 我很高兴我们能找到彼此 |
[08:06] | Me too, dumpling. | 我也是 宝贝 |
[08:10] | Every day. | 每一天 |
[08:12] | It’s, like, affecting my body and soul. | 它打动了我的身体和灵魂 |
[08:17] | Does make you want to puke. | 的确让你想吐 |
[08:37] | Oh, my… Oh, God! | 噢 我的… 我的天哪 |
[08:40] | It’s only been a few months, | 才几个月啊 |
[08:41] | but when you know, you just know. | 但当你知道 你就知道了 |
[08:44] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[08:45] | I do. | 我懂 |
[08:47] | I know so much. | 我真的懂 |
[08:50] | DeLuca, can you stop doing that, please? | 德鲁卡 你能不能停下来 拜托 |
[08:52] | Sorry. Uh, Dr. Webber? | 抱歉 韦博医生 |
[08:53] | – What is it, DeLuca? | 这是什么 德鲁卡 |
[08:54] | – Could you, um…? – Oh, my God. | – 你能 恩… – 我的天哪 |
[08:57] | What? What? What am I missing? | 怎么了 怎么了 我错过了什么 |
[09:00] | – It’s worms. – Worms! | – 是蛔虫 – 蛔虫 |
[09:01] | It’s just… I, um… | 只是… 我… |
[09:03] | I just found a worm from her stomach in my hair. | 我刚在我的头发里找到她胃里的蛔虫 |
[09:06] | – Ew. – It was really long. | – 天哪 – 它真的很长 |
[09:09] | And there’s one in the suction canister, too. | 抽吸导管里也有一只 |
[09:12] | A worm?! | 一只蛔虫 |
[09:13] | Wait. So that means that’s… | 等等 所以这意味着这是… |
[09:16] | – A whole lot of worms. – Huh. | – 许多的蛔虫 – 恩 |
[09:27] | Dr. Riggs, you’ve served as a field surgeon | 里格斯医生 你曾在世界 |
[09:28] | in war-torn parts of the world. | 饱受战争破坏的地方担任军医 |
[09:30] | How did this compare? | 这次与之前相比呢 |
[09:31] | Uh, less dust, less wind. There was less legroom. | 恩 更少的灰尘 更少的风 更小伸展空间 |
[09:36] | Uh, I mean, look… | 我是说 听着… |
[09:37] | I-I was there, I pitched in. | 我 我在那儿出了一份力 |
[09:38] | Uh, so was a pediatric dentist, flight attendants. | 就和小儿科牙医 飞机乘务员一样 |
[09:42] | Even some of the passengers helped out. | 甚至一些乘客也提供了帮助 |
[09:45] | But Dr. Grey was working on a man’s brain | 但格蕾医生在我从未见过的情况下 |
[09:48] | in conditions under which I’ve never seen, | 在一个人的大脑中做手术 |
[09:50] | and she didn’t fail or falter, not once. | 并且她没有失败或犹豫过 从来没有 |
[09:55] | She was incredible. | 她非常出色 |
[09:56] | And so she is your story, not me. | 所以她才是你们报道的对象 我不是 |
[10:16] | What’s it feel like… | 这感觉就像… |
[10:34] | She was incredible. | 她很出色 |
[10:36] | So she’s your story, not me. | 所以她才是你们报道的对象 我不是 |
[10:42] | So she’s your story… | 所以她才是你们报道的对象… |
[10:44] | …not me. | …我不是 |
[10:47] | Oh. I thought Ryan was in on this. | 我以为是赖安做这次手术呢 |
[10:49] | I tagged in. | 换我了 |
[10:52] | R.A.M. or L.D.M. flap? | 腹直肌肌皮瓣还是背阔肌肌皮瓣 |
[10:54] | Uh, neither actually. We’re doing an E.O.M. | 都不是 我们要用眼外肌 |
[10:56] | Did you get a chance to look over the chart? | 你有查看病志吗 |
[10:58] | Yeah, I’m caught up. | 是的 我跟上进度了 |
[10:59] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:01] | Oh, Grey’s calling you. | 哦 格蕾找你 |
[11:03] | I just got started. You want me to grab it? | 我才开始 要我接吗 |
[11:04] | No, just leave it, Jackson. | 不 别管她 杰克逊 |
[11:06] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[11:10] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[11:12] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[11:13] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[11:16] | Hey, I couldn’t make the, uh, press conference. | 那个 我没去参加记者招待会 |
[11:18] | – I miss anything? – Yeah. | – 我是不是错过了什么 – 的确 |
[11:21] | Yeah, I learned a lot. | 我学会了很多事 |
[11:26] | Veronica, it looks as though your tumor | 维罗妮卡 肿瘤似乎已经转移到 |
[11:27] | has metastasized to your spine. | 你的脊柱 |
[11:29] | It’s starting to compress your spinal cord. | 开始压迫你的脊髓了 |
[11:31] | The cancer’s spreading? | 癌症转移了吗 |
[11:32] | Well, we knew this could happen, | 对 我们早知道会出现这种情况 |
[11:34] | but this does accelerate things. | 但是这的确加快了事情发展 |
[11:36] | What things? | 什么事 |
[11:39] | Okay, come on. Just give it to me straight. | 好了 说啊 直接告诉我真相吧 |
[11:41] | I would give you two, maybe three more months. | 我们只能给你两个月或是三个月的时间了 |
[11:45] | Two? It was supposed to be seven or eight. | 两个月 不是说应该有七或八个月吗 |
[11:48] | That’s what they said. That’s… | 他们这样说的啊 这 |
[11:50] | We’ve been holding onto that. | 我们一直这样认为的 |
[11:55] | There’s more. | 还有其他事 |
[11:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:58] | We also need to keep your baby safe. | 我们还要保证你孩子的安全 |
[12:00] | And given how much the cancer has spread | 就现在癌症的扩散情况 |
[12:03] | and how difficult the spinal mets | 还有脊椎转移灶 |
[12:04] | would make a term delivery, | 足月分娩是很难的 |
[12:06] | I want to deliver your baby today. | 我今天就想给你接生 |
[12:08] | No! No. It’s… It’s too soon. | 不 不 那 那太早了 |
[12:10] | – He’s still too little. – You’re at 34 weeks. | – 他还太小了 – 你怀胎34周 |
[12:13] | I’ve delivered way smaller babies than this. | 我之前接生过比这更小的 |
[12:15] | Yours should be just fine. | 你的孩子会没事的 |
[12:17] | And the safest option is a C-section. | 最安全的生产方式就是剖腹产 |
[12:19] | And I’ll be there to handle any spinal-cord issues. | 我会同时解决脊髓方面的问题 |
[12:22] | If they deliver today… | 如果他们今天接生 |
[12:25] | then that’s two months with the baby. | 那就是和孩子在一起两个月 |
[12:28] | That’s you and me… | 你和我 |
[12:30] | and the little boy. | 还有个小男孩 |
[12:35] | But we deliver today. | 只要我们今天接生 |
[12:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:43] | All right. Let’s cheer up, everybody. | 好 大家都打起精神开心一点 |
[12:45] | We’re having a baby. | 我们要有孩子了 |
[12:59] | Do we know what they are? | 弄清楚那些是什么了吗 |
[13:00] | Ascaris lumbricoides, the intestinal roundworm. | 是蛔虫 小肠蛔虫 |
[13:05] | Can grow to a length of half a meter. | 可以长到半米长 |
[13:08] | It’s rare in the U.S., | 在美国很罕见 |
[13:10] | but an estimated 1/6 of the human population’s infected. | 据估计有六分之一的人口感染蛔虫 |
[13:13] | Yeah, and our patient has half of ’em. | 对 我们的病人占了一半 |
[13:15] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[13:17] | Is there a world record for these? | 这有世界记录吗 |
[13:20] | No. No, no, no. No. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[13:24] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:26] | They’re breeding in her stomach, like, right now? | 它们在她的胃里繁殖 比如 现在吗 |
[13:29] | Well, technically, they’re not in her stomach. | 额 严格来说 它们不在她的胃里 |
[13:36] | The larvae travel through the bloodstream. | 幼虫随血液流动 |
[13:39] | Where they go to the small intestine | 抵达小肠 |
[13:42] | to mature and mate. | 在那发育成熟并交配 |
[13:43] | Where they will deposit more eggs. | 接着在那产出更多的卵 |
[13:46] | – The worms, they… – Stop saying “worms”! | – 那些蛔虫 它们 – 不要说蛔虫了 |
[13:51] | How long have they been in there? | 它们在那里多久了 |
[13:53] | Um, we… we can’t say. | 额 我们 我们还不清楚 |
[13:55] | Um, the lar… | 额 那些幼 |
[13:58] | Um, they take at least a… | 嗯 它们需要至少 |
[14:02] | a couple of months to mature into adults. | 几个月的时间发育到成体 |
[14:04] | So… | 也就是说 |
[14:06] | …she’s had these since we met? | 从我认识她起就已经有了吗 |
[14:10] | You… You could have ingested them | 你 可能是吃了不干净的 |
[14:12] | – from unwashed fruit or… – Ugh. Just get them out. | – 水果或是其他的东西染上他们的 – 额 那把他们弄出来啊 |
[14:14] | – The surgery… it’s extremely simple. – Mm-hmm. | – 那个手术 非常简单 – 嗯 嗯 |
[14:18] | Um, DeLuca, let’s book an O.R. | 嗯 德卢卡 我们去预约一间手术室 |
[14:22] | – Uh, Dennis? – Hey. | – 额 丹尼斯 – 嘿 |
[14:22] | You can accompany her to the pre-op room. | 你可以陪她去术前准备室 |
[14:26] | Uh… uh… | 额 额 |
[14:28] | Dennis? | 丹尼斯 |
[14:29] | I can’t. I, uh… I just have to, uh… | 我不 我 嗯 我得 呃 |
[14:33] | I got to make a phone call and let your mom know | 我得去给你妈妈打个电话 |
[14:35] | that you’re okay. | 告诉她你没事 |
[14:36] | And other people. | 还有别人 |
[14:37] | – Who? – Work. I have a work call… | – 谁 – 工作 我得去打个电话 |
[14:39] | I mean, I have to call your work and family. | 我是说 我得通知你家人和你工作的地方 |
[14:44] | Oh. Okay. Let’s, uh… | 哦 好了 那我们 额 |
[14:47] | – Let’s see about these worms. – Mm-hmm. | – 我们来处理这些蛔虫吧 – 嗯哼 |
[14:51] | Dr. Reynolds to the E.R. | 雷诺兹医生请到急诊室 |
[14:53] | Dr. Reynolds to the E.R. | 雷诺兹医生请到急诊室 |
[14:55] | Hi. Thank you. | 嗨 谢谢 |
[15:01] | Uh, I see that you’re working with Dr. Webber. | 额 你是和韦博医生一起工作吧 |
[15:04] | Mm-hmm. | 对啊 |
[15:05] | How does he seem? | 他看起来怎么样 |
[15:07] | Oh, great. Yeah. | 哦 很好啊 很好 |
[15:08] | We have a patient with a gut full of worms, | 我们有个病人肠子里都是蛔虫 |
[15:10] | so he’s, you know, in his happy place. | 所以 你知道 他乐于其中 |
[15:11] | I, on the other hand, can’t stop scratching my head, | 我 换句话说 我一直在挠我的头 |
[15:13] | because a patient threw up in my hair, | 因为有个病人吐到我的头发上了 |
[15:15] | and now I’m convinced something | 然后我现在觉得 |
[15:16] | might be crawling around in there, | 有东西在里面爬 |
[15:17] | which is not a thing that anyone wants… | 不是很讨人喜的东西 |
[15:19] | Yeah, good, good. Uh… | 哦 好 很好 额 |
[15:21] | Do you think you could try to talk to him? | 你觉得你能试着和他谈谈吗 |
[15:23] | – What? – Richard and Catherine | – 什么 – 理查德和凯瑟琳 |
[15:25] | need some help coming back together. | 需要有人帮他们重归于好 |
[15:28] | I’m on a mission. | 我在完成我的使命 |
[15:29] | Great. Great. What’s the plan? | 可以啊 很棒 有什么计划吗 |
[15:32] | I don’t have one, but we need to do something. | 没有 但是我们得做些什么 |
[15:35] | We? Oh. Oh! | 我们 哦 |
[15:37] | Okay, I get to be part of the mission, too? | 那 我也要加入你的使命吗 |
[15:38] | Okay. No. Okay. I-I could be good at this. | 好吧 不 谢谢 我 我可以搞定的 |
[15:41] | Um, have you talked to Catherine? | 嗯 你和凯瑟琳谈过吗 |
[15:42] | I tried. It didn’t work. | 我试过 没有用 |
[15:44] | Okay, try again while I scrub in with Richard and the worms, | 好 我和理查德对付蛔虫时 你再试一次 |
[15:47] | – and I will talk to him. – Worms? | – 我会和他说的 – 蛔虫 |
[15:56] | Your patient threw up worms? | 你的病人吐了蛔虫吗 |
[15:58] | There was only one. | 其实只有一条 |
[16:00] | That’s one too many. | 一条已经够多了 |
[16:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:13] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:15] | I have a quadruple-bypass surgery, so… | 我还有个心脏搭桥手术 所以 |
[16:18] | We should talk about me and Nathan. | 我们应该好好谈谈我和纳森的事 |
[16:21] | So there is a “you and Nathan”? You’re admitting that? | 你说你和纳森 你是承认了吗 |
[16:23] | Well, I would like to explain. | 我想解释 |
[16:24] | No. I don’t need details. | 不 我不需要细节 |
[16:27] | I would like to explain. | 我必须得解释 |
[16:28] | Mer, I have surgery. I got to go. | 小梅 我还有手术 我得走了 |
[16:34] | You should feel a cold sensation right now. | 你现在应该感觉到很冷 |
[16:36] | It might burn a little, but only for a moment. | 可能会有点灼烧感 但是很快就会消失 |
[16:39] | This is gonna numb you for the surgery. | 这是手术前的麻醉 |
[16:41] | You’ll be awake during surgery with the drape up. | 手术过程中你是清醒状态 手术床单也会掀开 |
[16:44] | Once I begin, you’ll feel a little bit of pressure, | 当我开始的时候 你可能会感到一些压力 |
[16:46] | and it might be a little uncomfortable. | 而且可能会感觉不舒服 |
[16:48] | But it… it won’t hurt. I promise. | 但是这…我保证 这不会疼 |
[16:50] | Does the cancer make it harder to deliver? | 肿瘤会导致生产不畅吗 |
[16:53] | Your body is already working overtime as it is, | 你的身体已经超负荷了 |
[16:56] | so the surgery is an added stress, | 所以这个手术会是个额外负担 |
[16:58] | but if there’s any complications, | 但是如果有任何并发症 |
[16:59] | then we will take care of it. | 我们会处理好的 |
[17:01] | That’s what we do. | 这是我们的工作 |
[17:06] | I want to sign a DNR. | 我想签拒绝心肺复苏协议 |
[17:10] | We didn’t mean to spook you. | 我们不是故意吓你的 |
[17:12] | The surgery should go very smoothy. | 这个手术会非常的顺利的 |
[17:13] | I’m dying already. It’s just a matter of time. | 我已经快死了 不过是早晚的事情 |
[17:16] | But if something happens during surgery | 但是如果手术中发生了什么意外 |
[17:19] | and I end up stuck on a machine, | 我不想依赖医疗器械苟且于世 |
[17:20] | I don’t want to leave Jeremy with that. | 我不想杰里米看到那样的我 |
[17:22] | I want to sign it before surgery. | 我想在手术前就把那个协议签了 |
[17:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[17:29] | And don’t tell him. | 而且千万别告诉他 |
[17:32] | He won’t understand. | 他不会理解的 |
[17:38] | We can do that. | 好的 |
[17:48] | I bet Dennis is already on the train, | 我敢打赌丹尼斯已经上了 |
[17:50] | headed back to Capitol Hill where he’s gonna | 回国会山的火车 然后他会在咖啡厅 |
[17:51] | tell all his hipster friends over coffee | 告诉他所有的朋友 |
[17:54] | what a bullet he dodged by getting away from wormy Mary. | 他如何及时躲开蠕虫女玛丽 |
[17:58] | I’m sure he’s not. | 我相信他不会这么做的 |
[18:01] | I was alone for six years before Dennis and I met online, | 在我和丹尼斯网上相遇前我单身了六年 |
[18:06] | and I had gotten good at being alone. | 然后当时我感觉一个人很好 |
[18:08] | I had gotten good at saying ” just one ” at restaurants. | 我去饭店已经习惯了说 “ 单人位 ” |
[18:13] | I was looking at adopting a cat. | 我还考虑过收养一只小猫 |
[18:17] | Life was just fine. | 生活刚刚好 |
[18:21] | But then Dennis messaged me, | 但是当丹尼斯开始联系我 |
[18:22] | and I was doubtful at first, | 开始我有些忐忑 |
[18:24] | but he turned out to be perfect. | 但他简直完美 |
[18:28] | I had forgotten what it was like to come home to someone. | 我都忘了为了别人而回家的感觉 |
[18:34] | I had finally found it. | 我终于找到了 |
[18:37] | Mary, life can be just fine on your own. | 玛丽 一个人的生活也可以很精彩 |
[18:41] | Whoa. Hang o… | 喂 等… |
[18:42] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[18:43] | We still don’t know if Dennis left. | 我们仍不知道丹尼斯走了吗 |
[18:48] | You’re not alone, Mary. | 玛丽 你不是一个人 |
[18:49] | You’re about to de-worm me. | 你是帮我除虫的医生 |
[18:52] | No one’s ever touching me again. | 除了你 不会有人再碰我了 |
[19:07] | Uh, I heard that Dr. Webber’s | 额 我听说韦博医生 |
[19:09] | got a stomach full of worms today. | 今天有个胃里都是蛔虫的病人 |
[19:11] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:13] | D… Not Dr. Webber. His patient. | 医…不是韦博医生 是他的病人 |
[19:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:16] | He likes worms. | 他喜欢蛔虫 |
[19:18] | He likes anything that’s out of the norm, | 他喜欢那些不合常理的东西 |
[19:21] | so the worms will be good for him. | 所以蛔虫很适合他 |
[19:26] | They might uplift his mood, | 它们可能会让他振作 |
[19:27] | which has been a little down lately. | 他最近有些失落 |
[19:30] | – Wouldn’t you agree? – Dr. Bailey, I have surgery. | – 你觉得呢 – 贝利医生 我有个手术 |
[19:32] | If you need to say something, say it quicker! | 如果你想说什么 就快说 |
[19:36] | Uh, I know that Dr. Webber’s spending the night | 额 我知道你回到市里的时候 |
[19:39] | in the on-call room when you’re here in town. | 韦博医生就会住在值班室 |
[19:41] | That is his choice. | 这是他的选择 |
[19:42] | And I know that things between you two | 我知道你们之间因为明尼克医生的到来 |
[19:44] | have been less than favorable since Dr. Minnick arrived, | 发生了一些不愉快 |
[19:48] | which is a decision that I made. | 这些都是由于我做的决定 |
[19:50] | A decision I led you to make. | 这个决定是在我的允许下做的 |
[19:51] | W… Yes. | 额…是的 |
[19:54] | Um, but… | 但是… |
[19:55] | Dr. Bailey, just because you feel responsible | 贝利医生 不要因为你觉得有责任 |
[19:58] | doesn’t mean you have to fix it. | 就意味着要修复它 |
[20:01] | Stay out of it! | 别插手了 |
[20:10] | Brody, why haven’t you sent me Mrs. Vonn’s | 布洛迪 你怎么还没给我维尼女士的 |
[20:11] | latest hematocrit? | 最新的血细胞比容结果 |
[20:12] | Okay, what is so mesmerizing | 好吧 是什么这么迷人 |
[20:14] | that you can’t do your j… Are those worms? | 让你都忘了工… 那些是蛔虫吗 |
[20:16] | I can’t look away. | 我看的入迷了 |
[20:18] | Ohh. | 天哪 |
[20:21] | ♪ I won’t apologize ♪ | ♪ 我不会道歉 ♪ |
[20:23] | ♪ You better recognize ♪ | ♪ 你最好知道 ♪ |
[20:25] | ♪ I’m hard to handle, and I take my time ♪ | ♪ 我脾气很大 且无比自由 ♪ |
[20:28] | Please tell me you’re using those pictures for a journal. | 请告诉我 你是用这些图片是为了写文章 |
[20:30] | Oh, sure, Kepner. | 那是肯定的 凯普纳 |
[20:31] | I’ll make copies. | 我会备份的 |
[20:32] | Oh, Dr. Webber? Big Mama. | 天哪 韦博医生 老天爷 |
[20:36] | Oh, Joanne, make sure you get this one. | 乔安妮 这个你一定要拍下来 |
[20:41] | Someone have a ruler? | 谁有尺子 |
[20:43] | That’s got to be at least 10 inches long. | 这条至少有10英尺长了 |
[20:44] | Uh, that’s bigger. | 不止的 |
[20:45] | She’s got a few ulcerations, | 她有点溃疡 |
[20:47] | but I’m not sure it’s anything that needs additional repair. | 但我不确定哪儿还需要额外修补 |
[20:50] | Do you think they were trying to find a way out? | 你认为它们是想找个路出来吗 |
[20:54] | Mm-hmm. It’s possible. | 嗯 很有可能 |
[20:56] | Okay, let’s scoot that bucket over here. | 好了 我们快把这一团拿出来 |
[20:58] | I got it. Okay. | 明白 好的 |
[21:00] | – Ew! – Mnh-mnh. | – 额 – 恩 |
[21:01] | Okay, yeah. Yeah. Right there. | 是的 对 对 就是那 |
[21:04] | ♪ Oh-oh-oh, do you like it like that? ♪ | ♪ 噢 你喜欢吗 ♪ |
[21:07] | ♪ Hey, you better toughen up ♪ | ♪ 你最好坚强 ♪ |
[21:10] | – Ohh! – N… O… Okay. No, no. No. | – 喔 – 不… 喔… 好吧 不 不不 |
[21:12] | Okay, I agree with Dennis. Worms are a deal-breaker. | 好吧 我赞同丹尼斯 蠕虫是不按常理出牌的 |
[21:14] | – DeLuca? – I don’t know. | – 德鲁卡 – 我不知道 |
[21:16] | It might take me a minute | 可能在和她一起用餐前 |
[21:17] | before I’d share a meal with her again, | 我需要缓缓 |
[21:18] | but she’s nice. | 但是她人很不错 |
[21:19] | Yeah, she is nice. And it’s really sad. | 是的 她人很好 这就很悲剧了 |
[21:22] | I mean, you all saw how happy they were together. | 我的意思是 你们都看到他们之前有多甜蜜了 |
[21:24] | Pre-worm. | 在知道蛔虫前 |
[21:26] | No more photos. | 别再拍了 |
[21:27] | They really like each other. | 他们是真心互相喜欢 |
[21:28] | They shouldn’t be apart, you know? | 他们不应该分手的 你知道吗 |
[21:30] | Mary shouldn’t have to lose out on a magical relationship | 玛丽不应该就这样失去这么一段传奇的恋情 |
[21:33] | just ’cause everything’s not perfect. | 仅仅因为世间无完人 |
[21:34] | You know, people are flawed. That’s…You know, that’s real. | 你知道的 人无完人 这就现实 |
[21:37] | Well, Dennis didn’t realize that something so ugly | 好吧 丹尼斯并不知道这些恶心的东西 |
[21:39] | would be inside the woman he loves. | 会在他心爱的女人身体里 |
[21:41] | I mean, he has a choice in the matter. | 我是说 他有选择的权利 |
[21:42] | I’m just saying he shouldn’t write her off | 我只是说他不能仅仅就因为这个 |
[21:44] | ’cause of this one thing, you know? | 就否定她 你懂吗 |
[21:46] | He should, uh… He should give her a chance. | 他应该 额… 他应该给她一个机会 |
[21:49] | Well, maybe he doesn’t want to. | 好吧 可能他并不想给他机会 |
[21:51] | Maybe he’s… seen enough. | 也许他只是…看够了 |
[21:55] | 3-o chromic, please. | 3号铬线 谢谢 |
[22:05] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[22:08] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:09] | Well, I just had to tell a patient that I like | 我刚刚不得不告诉一个病人我很高兴 |
[22:11] | her cancer’s spreading, | 她的癌症扩散了 |
[22:13] | but I don’t want to talk about it. | 不过我不想讨论这个 |
[22:14] | How’d it go with Maggie? | 你跟麦琪怎么样 |
[22:16] | Oh, she shut me out. | 她不给我机会 |
[22:19] | Don’t want to talk about it. | 我也不想讨论这个 |
[22:24] | Can I sit? | 我能坐这儿吗 |
[22:26] | Yes. | 可以啊 |
[22:32] | Did you join the Mile High Club? | 你加入千尺聚会了吗 |
[22:37] | Is he a good kisser? | 他吻技好吗 |
[22:39] | Maybe I should go. | 我是不是应该先撤了 |
[22:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:42] | You probably already know. | 你应该早就知道的 |
[22:45] | How many people did you tell before me? | 在我之前你告诉了几个人 |
[22:46] | Nobody knows. | 没人知道 |
[22:47] | So you kept it from everyone? | 所以你是对所有人保密咯 |
[22:49] | Were you scared they would tell me? | 是怕他们告诉我吗 |
[22:50] | If you would like to go somewhere | 如果你想找个地方谈谈的话 |
[22:52] | and talk about this, I’d be happy to. | 我很乐意去 |
[22:53] | You know, I would love to, but I got to run. | 这个嘛 我很想去 不过我很忙 |
[23:03] | No outlet protectors. | 电源插座防护盖还没买 |
[23:05] | We haven’t gotten those yet. | 我们什么都还没准备好 |
[23:06] | All over the house… | 满屋子都是 |
[23:08] | electric, floor-level death traps. | 电器啦 危险品啦 |
[23:10] | He won’t be crawling for months. | 他学会爬还得好几个月呢 |
[23:12] | Also don’t have a stroller. | 而且也还没买婴儿车 |
[23:14] | I was gonna pick one up next weekend. | 我本来打算下周末才去买的 |
[23:16] | Order it now. It’ll be waiting when we get home. | 现在上网上订一个吧 肯定比我们先到家 |
[23:18] | The O.R.’s almost ready, Veronica. | 手术室差不多准备好了 维罗妮卡 |
[23:20] | We can take you up soon. | 我们很快就能带你过去 |
[23:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:23] | When the baby comes, | 等孩子出生了 |
[23:24] | he’s your priority, remember? | 一切以他为先 记得不 |
[23:26] | You don’t leave his side, like you promised. | 就照你答应我的 一定要守在他身边 |
[23:29] | I don’t want to leave your side. | 我不想离开你啊 |
[23:30] | Jer, it’s your job. | 杰 这是你的任务 |
[23:32] | Where the baby goes, you go. | 宝宝去哪儿 你就去哪儿 |
[23:35] | – Okay? – I know. | – 好吗 – 我知道了 |
[23:39] | ♪ Na, na, na ♪ | ♪ 呐 呐 呐 ♪ |
[23:43] | ♪ Na, na, na, na ♪ | ♪ 呐 呐 呐 呐 ♪ |
[23:46] | ♪ Lips so sweet ♪ | ♪ 嘴唇如此甜蜜 ♪ |
[23:48] | ♪ They taste like heaven ♪ | ♪ 亲吻时如同天堂 ♪ |
[23:52] | ♪ Eyes so deep and blue ♪ | ♪ 眼睛如此深邃忧郁 ♪ |
[23:56] | ♪ Na, na, na, na ♪ | ♪ 呐 呐 呐 呐 ♪ |
[23:59] | ♪ Touch so soft ♪ | ♪ 温柔地触碰 ♪ |
[24:01] | ♪ It is your weapon ♪ | ♪ 是你的武器 ♪ |
[24:06] | ♪ I succumb to you ♪ | ♪ 我为你臣服 ♪ |
[24:11] | ♪ Na, na, na, na ♪ | ♪ 呐 呐 呐 呐 ♪ |
[24:12] | ♪ And the sensation that you’re giving ♪ | ♪ 你给我的那种感觉 ♪ |
[24:15] | ♪ Got me feeling like you’re my purpose ♪ | ♪ 让我觉得你就是我存在的意义 ♪ |
[24:17] | ♪ It’s making me nervous ♪ | ♪ 我有点紧张 ♪ |
[24:20] | ♪ Back then, I thought that I was living ♪ | ♪ 回想当初 我以为我生活愉快 ♪ |
[24:22] | ♪ But before you, I never knew ♪ | ♪ 但遇到你之前 我从来不知道 ♪ |
[24:26] | ♪ That I could ever have a boy like you ♪ | ♪ 我会遇上你这样的男孩 ♪ |
[24:33] | ♪ Now nothing’s better than a boy like you ♪ | ♪ 再没有比你更好的男孩了 ♪ |
[24:40] | ♪ Boy, you are my… ♪ | ♪ 男孩 你就是我 ♪ |
[24:45] | ♪ sun for life ♪ | ♪ 生命中的暖阳 ♪ |
[24:48] | ♪ Storm clouds before you ♪ | ♪ 你出现之前的阴云 ♪ |
[24:52] | ♪ Na, na, na, na ♪ | ♪ 呐 呐 呐 呐 ♪ |
[24:55] | ♪ All I know ♪ | ♪ 我只知道 ♪ |
[24:58] | ♪ You’re redefining ♪ | ♪ 你在重新定义 ♪ |
[25:02] | ♪ Whole world starting new ♪ | ♪ 让整个世界重新开始 ♪ |
[25:07] | ♪ Na, na, na, na ♪ | ♪ 呐 呐 呐 呐 ♪ |
[25:08] | ♪ And the sensation that you’re giving ♪ | ♪ 你给我的那种感觉 ♪ |
[25:10] | ♪ Got me feeling like you’re my purpose ♪ | ♪ 让我觉得你就是我存在的意义 ♪ |
[25:13] | ♪ Na, na, na, na ♪ | ♪ 呐 呐 呐 呐 ♪ |
[25:24] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! I thought I had O.R. 3 | 我以为我已经预定好了 |
[25:26] | booked for my lap colectomy this afternoon. | 今天下午在三号手术室做结肠切除术 |
[25:28] | You did, but I have a valvuloplasty, | 你确实预定了 不过我有个瓣膜成形术 |
[25:31] | and I wanted O.R. 3, so I took it. | 想在三号手术室做 所以归我了 |
[25:34] | We do that now, right? | 我们现在不就是互相抢东西吗 |
[25:44] | I feel really bad. | 之前我真的很抱歉 |
[25:46] | I feel terrible, Maggie. | 我感觉非常难受 麦琪 |
[25:47] | But now you’re just being a jerk. | 但是你现在有点混蛋了 |
[25:49] | I’m the jerk? | 我混蛋 |
[25:50] | Yell at me, scream at me, curse. | 冲我吼 冲我嚷 咒骂我 |
[25:52] | Whatever you need to do, I can handle it. | 无论你想做什么 我都能接受 |
[25:55] | What I need to do is go back to work. | 我想做的就是回去工作 |
[25:56] | Well, I want to explain this. | 我想跟你解释的 |
[25:58] | Look. I get it, okay? You… | 我知道了 好吗 你… |
[26:00] | Y… There was a plane. | 你… 那是在飞机上 |
[26:02] | Emotions were heightened. | 大家都兴致高涨 |
[26:03] | You almost died together. I get it. | 你俩差点一起没命 我懂 |
[26:06] | No, it wasn’t just the plane. | 不是 不只是因为那次飞行 |
[26:09] | It happened before that. | 在那之前就发生了 |
[26:11] | When? | 什么时候 |
[26:15] | When? | 什么时候 |
[26:16] | Before Amelia and Owen’s wedding. | 艾米莉亚和欧文的婚礼之前 |
[26:23] | But it started before I even knew you liked him, | 但是是在我知道你喜欢他之前 |
[26:26] | and as soon as you told me you liked him, | 而且我一知道你喜欢他 |
[26:28] | I called it off. | 我就放弃了 |
[26:29] | We talked about it! | 我们讨论过的 |
[26:31] | I… | 我… |
[26:32] | You let me go on and on! | 你却任由我喋喋不休 |
[26:34] | I was going to tell you, | 我本来打算告诉你的 |
[26:37] | and then your mother died, | 但是之后你母亲去世了 |
[26:39] | and then I just couldn’t. | 我就是开不了口 |
[26:42] | I didn’t want to hurt you, | 我不想伤害你 |
[26:44] | and Nathan didn’t want to hurt you. | 纳森也不想伤害你 |
[26:45] | No. | 不 |
[26:46] | This isn’t about Nathan. It’s you! | 这跟纳森无关 是你 |
[26:50] | I trusted you to be honest with me, | 我一直相信你不会对我撒谎 |
[26:53] | when even my mother lied to me, | 哪怕我的妈妈都骗了我 |
[26:55] | and now she’s dead. | 现在她走了 |
[26:58] | I thought I could count on you | 我以为我可以完全信赖你 |
[27:00] | to tell me the truth. | 你会对我实话实说 |
[27:02] | But you’ve been lying this whole time. | 可一直以来你都在撒谎 |
[27:05] | I was trying to do the right thing. | 我原本是想做正确的事 |
[27:08] | Well, you didn’t. | 但是你没有 |
[27:12] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[27:14] | Maggie, please, please, please. | 麦琪 求你了 求你了 求你了 |
[27:19] | Can we just not leave it like this? | 我们能不能别让事情落得这个田地 |
[27:26] | You were all I had left. | 我只有你了 |
[27:50] | Heart rate’s up to 130. Veronica, | 心率上升到了130 维罗妮卡 |
[27:52] | how’s your breathing? | 你感觉呼吸怎么样 |
[27:53] | It’s fi… Um, it’s a little tough. | 还可以… 有点喘不上气 |
[27:57] | What’s happening? What’s going on? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[27:59] | Hey, Jer, come on. Look at him. | 杰 你看 你看他 |
[28:02] | He has the sweetest eyes. | 眼睛多可爱啊 |
[28:07] | Her sats are dropping. She’s persistently tachycardic. | 血氧饱和度在下降 持续心动过速 |
[28:10] | Let’s put her back on high-flow oxygen. | 重新接高流量吸氧 |
[28:12] | It could be an embolus. | 可能是血栓 |
[28:15] | Time to get him out of here. | 该让他出去了 |
[28:16] | Yeah, in a minute. | 好 再一分钟 |
[28:17] | If it’s an embolus, we don’t have a minute. | 如果有血栓 她连一分钟都撑不了 |
[28:19] | She did all this so she can meet the baby. | 她所做的一切都只是为了能看看宝宝 |
[28:20] | Just give them another damn minute. | 就再给他们一分钟吧 |
[28:24] | Jer, can you take him? | 杰 你来抱着他吧 |
[28:29] | He needs to go to the NICU now. | 他现在必须去新生儿重症监护室 |
[28:29] | He needs to go to the NICU now. | 宝宝现在需要去新生儿重症监护室 |
[28:31] | And, uh, what… what about Veronica? | 那… 维罗妮卡怎么办 |
[28:33] | She’s in good hands. She’ll be just fine. | 她们会照顾好她 不会有事的 |
[28:35] | I’ll take good care of her. | 我会好好照顾她的 |
[28:41] | Jer, you stay with him. | 小杰 你去陪着他 |
[28:44] | You promised. I’m counting on you. | 你答应过的 我可指望着你呢 |
[28:47] | But I don’t… | 但是 我不想 |
[28:49] | Go on. Stay with him. | 去吧 陪着他 |
[28:52] | I’ll see you in a little bit. | 我过会就去见你 |
[29:05] | Are we pushing heparin | 我们是注射肝素 |
[29:05] | or going straight to thrombolytics? | 还是直接用血栓溶解剂 |
[29:07] | Thrombolytics are contraindicated. | 血栓溶解剂是忌用的 |
[29:08] | We need to do a embolectomy, | 我们得做个栓子切除术 |
[29:09] | and let’s get an IVC filter. | 再植入下腔静脉滤器 |
[29:10] | Veronica, you’ve thrown a blood clot, | 维罗妮卡 你体内有一个血凝块脱落了 |
[29:12] | and it’s traveled all the way to your lungs. | 它一路转移到了你的肺里 |
[29:13] | It’s very serious. | 情况非常严重 |
[29:14] | We need to remove it immediately, | 我们必须立即切除它 |
[29:15] | so we’re gonna need to | 所以我们需要给你全麻 |
[29:17] | put you under and open up your chest. | 给你做开胸手术了 |
[29:18] | Is that… | 那这 |
[29:22] | Uh, will that work? | 手术会有效果吗 |
[29:23] | The procedure will only last about a half an hour. | 手术只需要大概半个小时 |
[29:25] | Will it work? | 会有效吗 |
[29:30] | There’s no guarantee you’d survive it. | 我们不能保证你能挺过去 |
[29:35] | And what if we didn’t do anything? | 那如果你们什么都不做呢 |
[29:38] | Veronica, we need to do this procedure. | 维罗妮卡 你必须要做手术 |
[29:41] | If we don’t, | 如果不做 |
[29:42] | you might not make it off this table today. | 你今天可能就下不了手术台了 |
[29:47] | Okay, pressure’s dropping. Get a cart ready! | 好吧 血压下降了 急救车准备好 |
[29:50] | No. I signed that DNR for a reason. | 别 我拒绝心肺复苏是有原因的 |
[29:52] | You can rescind. Let us help you. | 你可以撤销的 让我们救你吧 |
[29:55] | I did what I wanted. My baby’s… okay. | 我做了自己想做的 我的宝贝 他没事了 |
[30:01] | It… | 这 |
[30:03] | I’m so tired. | 我筋疲力尽了 |
[30:10] | I know. | 我懂 |
[30:17] | I know. | 我都懂 |
[30:30] | Hey, how did it go? | 嘿 手术怎么样 |
[30:32] | Well, we got all the worms out of the patient. | 嗯 我把患者体内所有的蛔虫都清干净了 |
[30:36] | I did not get very much out of Webber. | 我在韦博那里没什么进展 |
[30:38] | Kepner! | 卡普娜 |
[30:39] | You’ve been with the man for hours. | 你和他一起呆了几个小时呢 |
[30:41] | I know, I know! And I tried many times, | 我知道 我知道 我试过好多次了 |
[30:43] | but everything I threw at him, he just shot down. | 不管我怎么旁敲侧击 他都不接招 |
[30:46] | It’s way worse than we thought. | 这比我们想得严重多了 |
[30:48] | I mean, it’s like he’s dead inside. | 我是说 他好像心死了一样 |
[30:51] | How’d it go with Catherine? | 凯瑟琳那边怎么样呢 |
[30:54] | She told you to mind your own business? | 她让你别多管闲事 |
[30:57] | She is a hard woman to talk to. | 她是个强势的女人 很难交流 |
[31:00] | So are you. | 你也一样 |
[31:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:04] | But it’s because I’m usually right | 但这是因为我通常都是对的那个 |
[31:06] | and people are wrong, and it’s hard for them. | 其他人都错了 他们难以接受罢了 |
[31:09] | Yeah. | 是的吧 |
[31:10] | Catherine usually thinks she’s right, too. | 凯瑟琳也总是觉得自己是对的 |
[31:14] | Are you saying that I just think that I’m right? | 你是说我一直自以为是吗 |
[31:19] | No, I’m saying… | 不 我只是想说 |
[31:21] | I’m saying you and Catherine Avery | 你和凯瑟琳·艾弗里 |
[31:24] | are very similar women. | 是两个非常相似的女人 |
[31:28] | Very. | 非常像 |
[31:30] | I mean, very. | 真的 特别特别像 |
[31:46] | ♪ I’ve been seeing angels ♪ | ♪ 我总能看见天使 ♪ |
[31:48] | ♪ in my living room ♪ | ♪ 出现在我的客厅 ♪ |
[31:52] | ♪ And I’ve slept on the moon ♪ | ♪ 我睡在皓月之上 ♪ |
[31:54] | I love Jeremy. | 我爱杰里米 |
[31:56] | ♪ Covered in the fragrance ♪ | ♪ 被芳香所包围 ♪ |
[31:57] | ♪ of their own perfume ♪ | ♪ 那是他们独有的香氛 ♪ |
[31:58] | I never told him… | 我从没告诉过他 |
[32:01] | cause we were friends. | 因为我们以前是朋友 |
[32:03] | And I-I thought, “What if it didn’t work out”? | 我会想 “万一我们走不到最后呢” |
[32:06] | ♪ These angels see the light ♪ | ♪ 这些天使看见了光明 ♪ |
[32:08] | ♪ Yeah, I had my troubles ♪ | ♪ 唉 我有自己的烦恼 ♪ |
[32:10] | That’s so ridiculous now. | 现在想想真是太可笑了 |
[32:12] | ♪ I’ve been seeing angels ♪ | ♪ 我总能看见天使 ♪ |
[32:13] | W-Was I waiting for something better? | 我是在期待更好的人吗 |
[32:19] | ♪ They’ll hold onto their secrets ♪ | ♪ 他们将会保守秘密 ♪ |
[32:23] | ♪ And torn-up memories ♪ | ♪ 并且撕毁旧日的记忆 ♪ |
[32:25] | ♪ We float above horizons ♪ | ♪ 我们浮于地平线之上 ♪ |
[32:27] | ♪ And sail across the seas ♪ | ♪ 在浩瀚海面航行 ♪ |
[32:29] | ♪ I hope for better days ♪ | ♪ 我期盼着好日子 ♪ |
[32:31] | He’s loved me… my whole life, | 我的一生里… 他一直爱着我 |
[32:35] | through everything. | 陪我经历一切 |
[32:36] | ♪ So I wipe away my tears ♪ | ♪ 所以我拭去眼泪 ♪ |
[32:39] | Through cancer. | 经历癌症 |
[32:40] | ♪ I unveil my pain ♪ | ♪ 我揭露我的伤痛 ♪ |
[32:42] | I know him. | 我了解他 |
[32:43] | He’s gonna want to… | 他一定会 |
[32:45] | keep loving me… | 永远爱着我 |
[32:48] | after I’m gone. | 就算我死了 |
[32:51] | That’s the kind of guy he is. | 他就是这样的人 |
[32:52] | ♪ Angels ♪ | ♪ 天使啊 ♪ |
[32:55] | Will you… | 能麻烦你 |
[32:57] | Will you tell him… | 麻烦你告诉他 |
[33:01] | not to look back? | 忘记过去吧 |
[33:02] | ♪ Angels ♪ | ♪ 天使啊 ♪ |
[33:05] | He’s a dad now. | 他现在已为人父 |
[33:07] | ♪ Angels ♪ | ♪ 天使啊 ♪ |
[33:09] | And he has to be… | 他必须 |
[33:11] | He has to be fearless. | 要勇敢无畏啊 |
[33:14] | He has to leap. | 他必须跨过这个坎 |
[33:15] | ♪ Angels ♪ | ♪ 天使啊 ♪ |
[33:17] | He has… | 他要 |
[33:20] | What do you want? What do you need right now? | 你需要什么 你现在想要什么 |
[33:22] | ♪ Angels ♪ | ♪ 天使啊 ♪ |
[33:24] | I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[33:27] | I’ll get a warming blanket. | 我去给你拿个毯子 |
[33:29] | No! No. | 不 不要 |
[33:31] | Can you… | 你能不能 |
[33:34] | Will you just hold me? | 能不能就抱抱我 |
[33:58] | We did good? | 一切都好吧 |
[34:03] | The baby’s good? | 孩子没事吧 |
[34:08] | Baby’s good. | 孩子很好 |
[34:42] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[34:45] | Say something. Did you get the clot? | 说话啊 血栓去掉了吗 |
[34:54] | Now, you see these clusters? | 呐 你看到这一团东西了吗 |
[34:56] | Those were secondary boluses starting to form. | 这些是正在形成二次团块的物质 |
[34:59] | We removed hundreds of them. | 我们取出了几百个这样的物质 |
[35:01] | They were breeding like crazy. | 他们疯狂繁殖 |
[35:03] | Like babies. | 就像婴儿 |
[35:04] | I wanted babies with Dennis, | 我想和丹尼斯有个孩子 |
[35:06] | but now I’m a worm farm. | 但现在我却沦为个虫巢 |
[35:08] | We’ll monitor you, but I think | 我们会持续观察你的状况 但我觉得 |
[35:12] | that you’ll be up and at ’em again in a few days. | 再过几天你就能活蹦乱跳的了 |
[35:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:17] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[35:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:25] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[35:28] | I was being weird. | 我表现得太古怪了 |
[35:30] | I was repulsive. | 我才令人厌恶 |
[35:32] | No. | 没有的事 |
[35:34] | Love-bug. | 可爱虫 |
[35:36] | You were sick. That’s all. | 你生病了 仅此而已 |
[36:05] | I am concerned about you and Dr. Webber, | 我很担心你和韦博医生 |
[36:08] | so I need to say what I need to say. | 所以我得把该说的话说完 |
[36:12] | I don’t want you to fail. | 我不想你婚姻失败 |
[36:14] | I want you to succeed, | 我希望你有个成功的婚姻 |
[36:15] | and right now you’re not doing that. | 但你的婚姻正在走向失败 |
[36:18] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[36:20] | You can go now. | 你现在可以走了 |
[36:23] | I got divorced, raised a boy on my own. | 我离过婚 独自抚养一个孩子 |
[36:27] | I found a new man, became that new man’s boss. | 我找了个新男人 成了那个男人的上司 |
[36:30] | Sound familiar? | 听着熟悉吗 |
[36:32] | See, I know it can feel impossible at times, | 看吧 我知道有时觉得这不可能维系 |
[36:37] | but I figured it out. | 但是我想明白了 |
[36:39] | I know what I’m doing, | 我知道我在做什么 |
[36:40] | which is how I know that you do not. | 正因如此 我才能看见你的错误 |
[36:44] | You do not know how to be married. | 你不知道如何 |
[36:47] | N… Not to a real man, | 和一个真男人维系婚姻 |
[36:49] | to someone who’s your equal, | 他和你旗鼓相当 |
[36:52] | your champion, | 拥护着你 |
[36:53] | who loves you and respects you, | 爱你和尊敬你 |
[36:56] | and is mad as hell at you, | 对你非常生气 |
[36:59] | because I do. | 但我知道怎样维系 |
[37:01] | I’ve done this. I do this. | 我就是这么过来的 我每天都在维系 |
[37:03] | And I plan to grow old with my man | 我想要和我的丈夫白头到老 |
[37:05] | and to have old-people sex. | 并且有老年人的性生活 |
[37:10] | Don’t you want to have old-people sex, Catherine? | 你不想有老年性生活吗 凯瑟琳 |
[37:13] | Because that’s what you’ll get | 你会有的 |
[37:15] | if you set your ego aside and listen to me | 只要你不那么自负 听听我说的 |
[37:19] | instead of dismissing me | 不要无视我 |
[37:20] | the way you keep dismissing your own damn husband! | 更不要无视你自己的亲老公 |
[37:25] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[37:27] | Doctor… | 医生 |
[37:30] | Avery. | 艾弗里 |
[37:35] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:57] | ♪ People who matter ♪ | ♪ 那些重要的人 ♪ |
[38:02] | ♪ Don’t mind ♪ | ♪ 莫要担心 ♪ |
[38:04] | ♪ They don’t ♪ | ♪ 他们不 ♪ |
[38:07] | ♪ Need all of my time ♪ | ♪ 需要我倾尽时间 ♪ |
[38:10] | ♪ Somebody told me ♪ | ♪ 有人让我 ♪ |
[38:12] | ♪ to light up every room ♪ | ♪ 点亮每间房间 ♪ |
[38:13] | ♪ Make them remember you ♪ | ♪ 使他们铭记你 ♪ |
[38:16] | ♪ And nobody here knows ♪ | ♪ 没有人知道 ♪ |
[38:18] | ♪ what I’m going through ♪ | ♪ 我如今的生活 ♪ |
[38:20] | ♪ No, they never do ♪ | ♪ 不 他们从不知道 ♪ |
[38:22] | ♪ I miss my old friends ♪ | ♪ 我思念旧友 ♪ |
[38:25] | ♪ cause they know when ♪ | ♪ 因为他们知道 ♪ |
[38:26] | ♪ I need them the most ♪ | ♪ 我何时需要陪伴 ♪ |
[38:29] | ♪ Made some new friends, ♪ | ♪ 交些新朋友 ♪ |
[38:31] | ♪ and they’re cool friends ♪ | ♪ 他们人都很棒 ♪ |
[38:33] | ♪ But they don’t know what I do ♪ | ♪ 但他们不知我心中所想 ♪ |
[38:37] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[38:40] | ♪ And who I’m not, ♪ | ♪ 亦不知我的为人 ♪ |
[38:42] | ♪ I miss my old friends ♪ | ♪ 我思念旧友 ♪ |
[38:44] | I had a patient full of worms today. | 我今天有个身体里都是蛔虫的病人 |
[38:51] | Did you take any pictures? | 你拍照了吗 |
[38:54] | What? Did I… | 什么 我拍照了吗… |
[38:56] | You know who you’re talking to? | 你知道你在跟谁讲话吗 |
[39:00] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:01] | ♪ Now I don’t know who’s got my back ♪ | ♪ 如今 我不知谁能支持我 ♪ |
[39:05] | ♪ Somebody told me ♪ | ♪ 有人让我 ♪ |
[39:07] | ♪ to light up every room ♪ | ♪ 点亮每间房间 ♪ |
[39:08] | ♪ Make them remember you ♪ | ♪ 使他们铭记你 ♪ |
[39:09] | I didn’t mean to hurt you. | 我不是有意要伤害你 |
[39:11] | That’s the last thing I would ever want. | 那是我最不想做的事情了 |
[39:13] | ♪ No, they never do ♪ | ♪ 不 他们从来这么做 ♪ |
[39:14] | ♪ No, they never do ♪ | ♪ 不 他们从来这么做 ♪ |
[39:16] | Because I care about you more than anything. | 因为我在乎你胜过一切 |
[39:22] | ♪ ‘Cause they know when ♪ | ♪ 因为他们知道 ♪ |
[39:23] | ♪ I need them the most ♪ | ♪ 我何时需要陪伴 ♪ |
[39:24] | ♪ Made some new friends, ♪ | ♪ 交些新朋友 ♪ |
[39:26] | ♪ and they’re cool friends ♪ | ♪ 他们人都很棒 ♪ |
[39:28] | ♪ But they don’t know ♪ | ♪ 但是他们不知道 ♪ |
[39:31] | ♪ what I do, what I got ♪ | ♪ 我心中所想 手中所得 ♪ |
[39:34] | ♪ Who I am and who I’m not ♪ | ♪ 我究竟是何等身份 ♪ |
[39:37] | ♪ I miss my old friends ♪ | ♪ 我思念旧友 ♪ |
[39:41] | ♪ I miss my old friends ♪ | ♪ 我思念旧友 ♪ |
[39:46] | ♪ I miss my old friends ♪ | ♪ 我思念旧友 ♪ |
[39:48] | ♪ Hey, now, hey, now ♪ | ♪ 现在 就是现在 ♪ |
[39:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:52] | ♪ I know everybody changes ♪ | ♪ 我知道每个人的变化 ♪ |
[39:55] | ♪ Hey, now, hey, now ♪ | ♪ 现在 就是现在 ♪ |
[39:58] | ♪ I just want familiar faces ♪ | ♪ 我就是想要熟悉的面孔 ♪ |
[40:01] | ♪ Ooh, hey, now, hey, now ♪ | ♪ 现在 就是现在 ♪ |
[40:04] | ♪ Growing up can be amazing ♪ | ♪ 成长何等疯狂 ♪ |
[40:06] | So, no matter how mad you are, | 所以 无论你多气我 |
[40:08] | how much you want to shut me out, | 无论你多想把我拒之门外 |
[40:10] | know this… | 要知道 |
[40:12] | ♪ I miss my old friends ♪ | ♪ 我思念旧友 ♪ |
[40:13] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[40:16] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 你觉得我在做什么 |
[40:18] | Didn’t Amelia tell you? She’s waiting in the car. | 艾米莉亚没告诉你吗 她在车里等我们 |
[40:20] | The sitter’s upstairs. We’re going out. | 保姆在楼上 我们要出去 |
[40:21] | If you want to go out so bad, | 如果你那么想出去 |
[40:23] | why don’t you call Riggs? | 为什么不叫里格斯陪你 |
[40:24] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[40:25] | ♪ I miss my old friends ♪ | ♪ 我思念旧友 ♪ |
[40:27] | ♪ ’cause they know when ♪ | ♪ 因为他们知道 ♪ |
[40:29] | ♪ I need them the most ♪ | ♪ 我何时需要陪伴 ♪ |
[40:32] | I want to go out with you. | 我想要和你出去 |
[40:34] | Meredith. Stop. | 梅瑞狄斯 别说了 |
[40:38] | No. I won’t. | 不 我不 |
[40:40] | I am very sorry that I screwed up and I hurt you. | 我很抱歉我把事情搞砸了 并伤害了你 |
[40:43] | ♪ Who I am and who I’m not ♪ | ♪ 我究竟是何等身份 ♪ |
[40:45] | But you’re my sister. | 但是你是我妹妹 |
[40:47] | ♪ I miss my old friends, ♪ | ♪ 我思念旧友 ♪ |
[40:48] | ♪ I miss my old friends ♪ | ♪ 我思念旧友 ♪ |
[40:49] | And I’m sure as hell | 而且我非常确定 |
[40:51] | not losing you over a guy. | 我不会为了一个男人而失去你 |
[40:52] | Please come out with me. | 和我一起出去吧 |
[40:54] | …you are my sister, whether you like it or not… | 无论你愿不愿意 你都是我妹妹 |
[40:57] | ♪ I miss my old friends, ♪ | ♪ 我思念旧友 ♪ |
[40:59] | ♪ my old friends ♪ | ♪ 我旧友 ♪ |
[41:01] | ♪ What I do, what I got ♪ | ♪ 我心中所想 手中所得 ♪ |
[41:05] | ♪ Who I am and who I’m not ♪ | ♪ 我是何等身份 ♪ |
[41:08] | I’m still mad at you. | 我还是生你的气 |
[41:10] | That’s okay. | 没问题 |
[41:11] | ♪ I miss my old friends ♪ | ♪ 我思念旧友 ♪ |
[41:13] | I may only talk to Amelia. | 我可能只和艾米莉亚说话 |
[41:15] | She’s been sitting in the car waiting for us | 她已经坐在车里 |
[41:17] | for like 10 minutes, so she may not talk | 等了我们十几分钟了 |
[41:19] | to either one of us. | 所以她可能谁都不想理 |
[41:23] | …and I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不会去 |
[41:27] | My goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[41:29] | We named that one Geraldine. | 我们给它起名叫杰拉尔丁 |
[41:32] | Look at you. So silly. You are just too much. | 看看你 好蠢 像你一样 |
[41:34] | Edwards was right in her element there. | 爱德华兹非常得心应手 |
[41:35] | And you right along with her. | 你也一样呢 |
[41:36] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[41:37] | That thing is awful. | 这也太可怕了 |
[41:39] | I’m telling you, it was like… | 我告诉你 这有点像… |
[41:40] | I can’t believe… | 我不能相信… |
[41:41] | …Discovery Channel here or something. | 看发现频道什么的 |