时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Our skulls cushion our brains. | 我们的头盖骨缓冲着外界对大脑的伤害 |
[00:13] | ♪ See, I was born without no shoes ♪ | ♪ 看啊 我并非赤足出生 ♪ |
[00:17] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[00:19] | Hey, it’s me. Do you want a giant tumor? | 嗨 是我 你想要个大肿瘤吗 |
[00:21] | Why would I want that? | 我要那个干吗 |
[00:23] | It’s the one from my wall that Derek drew. | 是挂在我墙上德里克画的那个 |
[00:26] | I thought you might like it. It’s here in the hall. | 我想你可能会喜欢 我把它放在走廊了 |
[00:28] | Our rib cage guards our hearts. | 我们的肋骨保护着我们的心脏 |
[00:31] | ♪ Come on, I hope my feet ♪ | ♪ 来吧 我希望我的步伐 ♪ |
[00:33] | ♪ don’t fail me ♪ | ♪ 不会令我失望 ♪ |
[00:34] | The body is built to protect our most vulnerable parts. | 我们的身体构造是为了保护我们最脆弱的部分 |
[00:38] | ♪ Feet don’t fail me ♪ | ♪ 步随我心 ♪ |
[00:39] | Is she cleaning? | 她正在做卫生吗 |
[00:39] | At 3:30? | 在凌晨3:30 |
[00:41] | At least that’s how it’s supposed to work. | 至少这是人体应该运行的方式 |
[00:44] | ♪ Feet don’t fail me now ♪ | ♪ 步随我心 ♪ |
[00:48] | Josephine Wilson. | 乔瑟芬·威尔森 |
[00:49] | Strong in ortho, plastics, | 在骨外科和整形外科方面十分出色 |
[00:51] | and not a bad head for neuro, actually. | 而且在神经外科上也表现不俗 |
[00:52] | Her outcomes are excellent. | 她的学习效果非常好 |
[00:54] | Yeah, she really rallied. | 没错 她的确恢复得很好 |
[00:56] | She had a tough year, personally. | 她这一年可不容易 在私人方面 |
[00:57] | Never would have known. | 完全看不出来 |
[00:58] | Stephanie Edwards. | 斯黛芬妮·爱德华兹 |
[00:59] | She’s expressed a clear interest and talent for neuro. | 她表现出了在神经外科方面明确的兴趣和才能 |
[01:03] | She could write whatever ticket she wants. She’s a superstar. | 她完全可以自定方向 她是个超级明星 |
[01:05] | Very driven. | 非常自强 |
[01:06] | Yes, she will make us proud. | 是的 她会让我们感到骄傲的 |
[01:08] | 分院帽是哈利波特里的一个魔法物品它能看出学生具备何种才能 从而将学生分到适合他们的学院 | |
[01:08] | Well, this is fun. Like the Sorting Hat. | 这很有趣 像是分院帽 |
[01:11] | Yep. | 是的 |
[01:13] | Benjamin Warren. | 本杰明·沃伦 |
[01:19] | Well, say what you want to say. | 按照你的想法说就行了 |
[01:20] | Warren’s a utility player, good anywhere you put him. | 沃伦是一个多面手 放在哪里都不错 |
[01:23] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[01:27] | He tends to play it safe. | 他倾向于保险处事 |
[01:29] | He goes for the easy cases, easy diagnosis. | 他喜欢找简单的病例和诊断 |
[01:32] | He lays back. No risks. | 他与世无争 不敢冒险 |
[01:34] | Ben Warren? Have you seen his file? | 本·沃伦吗 你看过他的档案吗 |
[01:37] | He’s made very risky moves. | 他之前做过很多高风险的事情 |
[01:39] | I’ve had to reprimand him myself. | 我都得亲自训他呢 |
[01:41] | Of course I read his file. | 我当然看过他的档案 |
[01:42] | After a mistake like Warren makes, | 在经历过沃伦那般的错误后 |
[01:43] | a resident goes one of two ways. | 一个住院医生往往会走向两条路 |
[01:45] | He either plays it smarter or he plays it safer. | 要么处理得更聪明 要么更保守 |
[01:48] | Warren went safer. | 沃伦选了保守的那一边 |
[01:49] | He may not even be aware it’s happening. | 他可能都没有意识到这点 |
[01:51] | Moving on. Martin Carver. | 继续来看 马丁·卡弗 |
[01:55] | You talk to Wilson a lot. | 你经常和威尔森聊天啊 |
[01:57] | Uh, daily. Why? | 日常闲聊 怎么了 |
[01:58] | She and Karev. You think they’re back together? | 她和克莱夫 你觉得他们和好了吗 |
[02:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:05] | Oh. Never mind. Forget I asked. | 算了 就当我没问 |
[02:07] | You like her. | 你喜欢她 |
[02:08] | Nope. I’m not doing this. | 不 我不跟你谈这个 |
[02:09] | No. Hey. Hang on, hang on. Stop. You’re a good guy. | 别啊 等等 等等 站住 你是个好人 |
[02:12] | Y-You want to let that go, okay? | 你要放下这份感情 好吗 |
[02:14] | You made a grand gesture, | 你做了件伟大的事 |
[02:16] | but she still hasn’t said anything to you, has she? | 但她还是无动于衷 不是吗 |
[02:19] | So just do yourself a favor. | 所以你就当帮自己一个忙 |
[02:22] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我想说的就这些 |
[02:23] | Here you go. Friend to friend. | 给你 朋友对朋友 |
[02:25] | Yeah. Okay. Let’s go fix people. | 好吧 我们去救人吧 |
[02:27] | Dr. Lantz to Labor & Delivery. | 兰茨医生请到分娩室 |
[02:28] | Hey. Someone paged me. | 嗨 有人传呼了我 |
[02:30] | That was me. I need your help. Very urgent. | 是我 我需要你的帮助 非常紧急 |
[02:33] | Great. Where we headed? | 棒极了 我们去哪儿 |
[02:34] | My place or yours. | 我家或者你家 |
[02:34] | Tonight. The minute we are off of work. | 今晚一下班 |
[02:36] | I don’t care if you have other plans. They’re canceled. | 我不管你有没有其他计划 它们都取消了 |
[02:40] | I have plans of my own. | 我有我自己的计划 |
[02:41] | So you paged me… for a dinner date. | 所以你叫我过来 是为了晚餐约会 |
[02:43] | I mean, sure. We can eat, too. | 当然 我们也可以吃东西 |
[02:46] | My plans are more… | 但是我的计划更像是… |
[02:47] | naked plans. | 脱光光的计划 |
[02:49] | Oh! Okay. | 好呀 |
[02:51] | To be clear, I mean sex. | 说清楚 我指的是性 |
[02:52] | Yeah, no, no. I… I got that. | 是是是 我…我知道 |
[02:54] | But you’re hesitating. | 但是你犹豫了 |
[02:56] | I came on too strong? You’re not ready? | 我语气是不是太硬了 你还没准备好吗 |
[02:58] | You’re weirded out. | 你很不自在 |
[03:02] | Hey. Are you with someone? | 嗨 你一个人来的吗 |
[03:06] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[03:07] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[03:08] | Liam, hey. Are you hurt? | 利亚姆 你好 你受伤了吗 |
[03:11] | Are you sick? Do you feel bad? | 你生病了吗 你感觉难受吗 |
[03:15] | Okay. Where are your parents? | 好吧 你父母在哪里 |
[03:18] | I don’t have any. | 我没有父母 |
[03:22] | Who do we have, DeLuca? | 我们的病人什么情况 德鲁卡 |
[03:23] | This is Holly Harner. | 这是霍利·哈纳尔 |
[03:24] | Complaining of generalized chest and abdominal pain | 说是在摔了一跤之后 |
[03:26] | after a fall. | 有广泛的胸痛和胃痛 |
[03:28] | She’s also got a pretty obvious forearm fracture. | 她还有明显的前臂骨折 |
[03:30] | Just waiting for her X-rays to come up. | 在等X光片出来 |
[03:32] | – Hi, Holly. I’m Dr. Kepner. – Hi. | – 嗨 霍利 我是卡普娜医生 – 嗨 |
[03:33] | Can you tell me how you fell? | 能告诉我你是怎么摔的吗 |
[03:35] | So, I was having the best sex of my life. | 当时我在享受我人生中最美好的一次性爱 |
[03:38] | No, third-best. | 不 是第三好的 |
[03:40] | I’d hate to see the best. | 我可不想看到最佳性爱 |
[03:42] | No, no. So, then I had to pee. | 不不 然后我想去尿尿 |
[03:44] | And it was dark, and I’m trying to find the bathroom. | 外面很黑 我试着找到卫生间 |
[03:47] | I found the front door instead, | 但却找到了前门 |
[03:49] | walked right out in the stairwell and… | 往右走到了台阶边上然后… |
[03:50] | – Oh, no. – Yeah, two flights. | – 哦 不是吧 – 是的 两段楼梯 |
[03:52] | He slept right through it. | 他当时睡着了 |
[03:53] | His neighbor found me. Ah, ah! | 他的邻居发现了我 |
[03:55] | – Does that hurt? – Yeah. | – 疼吗 – 疼的 |
[03:57] | And the guy you were with? | 那和你在一起的男的是谁 |
[03:58] | Ah, well, it was one of those one-night things. | 额 就是一个一夜情对象 |
[04:00] | So he’ll just think | 所以他可能 |
[04:01] | I ducked out in the middle of the night. | 以为我半夜逃走了 |
[04:03] | Which is fine. | 没关系 |
[04:04] | It’s good, actually. | 这样挺好的 |
[04:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[04:09] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[04:10] | My pants… they’re on his floor. | 我的内裤还在他家地上 |
[04:12] | He’s gonna have to figure that one out. | 他只能自己处理去了 |
[04:14] | Ugh. I’m sorry, Holly, | 我很遗憾 霍利 |
[04:15] | but it looks like you’ve broken your arm in two places. | 但是似乎你的手臂有两处骨折 |
[04:17] | Oh, come on. | 不要啊 |
[04:18] | Yeah. And there’s free fluid in the left upper quadrant. | 没错 而且在左上腹有自由液体 |
[04:21] | We’re gonna need to get her up for a pan scan | 我们得把她送楼上做一个平移扫描 |
[04:23] | – and page general. – Okay. | – 而且要通知普外科 – 好的 |
[04:27] | Is he single? | 他是单身吗 |
[04:38] | Hey, Maggie. | 嗨 麦琪 |
[04:40] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[04:43] | Are you gonna be home tonight? | 你今晚回家吗 |
[04:44] | Should be. What are we doing? | 应该会的 怎么了 |
[04:48] | I was thinking about having Nathan over, | 我在想让纳森过来过夜 |
[04:50] | but I don’t want it to be weird or uncomfortable, so… | 但不想搞的太奇怪或者太尴尬 所以… |
[04:53] | Well, it’s your house. | 它是你的房子 |
[04:54] | You should have over whomever you want. | 你留谁过夜都可以 |
[04:55] | But it’s your house, too. | 但它也是你的房子 |
[04:57] | Are you saying you don’t want to have him over if I’m there? | 你是说我在的话你就不想留他过夜了吗 |
[04:59] | No, that’s not what I’m saying at all. | 不 那根本不是我的意思 |
[05:01] | It’s totally fine. | 完全没关系的 |
[05:03] | Are Holly’s scans up yet? | 霍利的检查结果出来了吗 |
[05:04] | – Uh, not yet. – Okay. | – 还没 – 好吧 |
[05:06] | It’s a little weird, but it’s fine. | 虽然有点奇怪 但是没关系 |
[05:08] | Okay. Forget it. Forget I said anything. | 好吧 忘记它 就当我什么都没说 |
[05:09] | – Okay, yeah. – Okay. | – 好的吧 – 好的 |
[05:11] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 就这样了 – 就这样 |
[05:13] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[05:15] | Hey, Holly. How’s it going in there? | 嗨 霍利 里面感觉怎么样 |
[05:18] | Yeah, um, you know, it just occurred to me, | 还行 就是我刚想起来 |
[05:20] | uh, when you do the scan, | 你们扫描的时候 |
[05:21] | you might see something weird. | 可能会看见一些奇怪的东西 |
[05:23] | And I don’t want you to freak out. | 我不想吓到你们 |
[05:25] | Ah, don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[05:26] | We’ve seen everything, Holly. Trust me. | 我们什么都见过 霍利 相信我 |
[05:28] | Uh, well, | 好吧 |
[05:28] | I’ve got a giant, inoperable heart tumor. | 但是我有一个巨大且无法手术的心脏肿瘤 |
[05:31] | Holy… | 我的天… |
[05:32] | And, uh, you know, you can just ignore that. | 但是 你们可以忽略它 |
[05:34] | It’s just something I have. | 它只是我体内一东西而已 |
[05:48] | Is it sharp, like someone stabbing you really hard, | 有尖刺感吗 像是有人重重捅伤了你 |
[05:51] | or throbbing… like a ball bouncing against your head? | 有搏动感吗 像是有球在砸你的头 |
[05:55] | It just hurts. | 就是很疼而已 |
[05:57] | Sometimes I feel like I’ve been spinning. | 有时候感觉自己天旋地转的 |
[05:59] | Like you’re dizzy? | 晕晕的吗 |
[06:01] | Okay. Constant pain. Intermittent dizziness. | 好吧 持续的疼痛 间歇性眩晕 |
[06:03] | It could be vestibular. | 可能是前庭器紊乱 |
[06:04] | Can you tell us who takes care of you? | 你能告诉我们是谁照顾你吗 |
[06:06] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[06:07] | And where do you and Charlotte live? | 你和夏洛特住在哪里呀 |
[06:09] | On a farm. | 在一个农场上 |
[06:10] | Wow. That’s pretty cool. You got any animals? | 哇 那很酷 你们有养什么动物吗 |
[06:13] | A rat… and a goose, a sheep… | 一只老鼠 和一只鹅 一只羊 |
[06:17] | Ah. I bet there’s a pig, too. | 我猜还有一头猪 |
[06:19] | All right. You stay right here for a minute, okay? | 好的 你在这待一分钟好吗 |
[06:24] | All right. Something’s going on neurologically. | 听着 神经方面有点问题 |
[06:25] | We need to get him a head CT. | 我们需要带他去做一个头部CT扫描 |
[06:27] | Well, we can’t. Not without consent. | 但是我们不能那么做 因为没有家长同意 |
[06:28] | And how do we find Wilbur’s parents? | 那我们怎么才能找到威尔伯的父母呢 |
[06:30] | We’ve already placed a call out to police | 我们已经打电话给警方 |
[06:31] | regarding missing kids. | 排查走失儿童 |
[06:32] | Well, it shouldn’t take too long. | 不会花很长时间 |
[06:34] | Kid’s got clean clothes, seems well-nourished. | 孩子衣服干净 营养状况貌似良好 |
[06:36] | He reads books. | 还会看书 |
[06:37] | Or someone reads them to him. | 或是有人读给他听 |
[06:38] | He’s… He’s seizing. | 他在抽搐 |
[06:41] | Liam. Liam. | 利亚姆 利亚姆 |
[06:42] | Someone get something for his head! | 快稳住他的头部 |
[06:43] | Two of lorazapam! | 两单位劳拉西泮 |
[06:44] | And draw up a loading dose of Keppra! | 挂一负荷剂量的左乙拉西坦 |
[06:46] | On it. | 好的 |
[06:50] | So, you have some bleeding from a spleen laceration. | 你脾破裂处有出血 |
[06:53] | We’d like to try and do something | 我们想尝试一种叫 |
[06:54] | called a splenic embolization | 脾栓塞术的方法 |
[06:56] | so that we can repair it without doing surgery. | 这样就能在不做手术的情况下修复它 |
[06:58] | All right. I’m in. | 好的 我同意 |
[06:59] | Surgery would only slow me down. | 手术只会阻挡我的步伐 |
[07:01] | Well, as for your heart tumor… | 至于你的心脏肿瘤 |
[07:03] | Oh, yeah. Left atrial sarcoma. | 左心房肉瘤 |
[07:04] | It’s inoperable. | 无法做手术 |
[07:05] | I’ve got less than a year left. It’s okay. | 我还剩不到一年时间 没关系 |
[07:08] | “Inoperable” means different things to different surgeons. | “无法手术” 对于不同的医生来说意义不同 |
[07:10] | I-I’ve seen six surgeons. So I know the stages. | 我看过六个医生 我知道接受阶段 |
[07:13] | You guys are in Stage 1. | 你们现在在第一阶段 |
[07:14] | You see it, your eyes light up, | 看到它 眼神就发光 |
[07:16] | you’re the only ones who can tame it. | 感觉自己是唯一能驯服它的人 |
[07:18] | Stage 2… you make a plan, | 第二阶段 你们就制定计划 |
[07:20] | a plan unlike any who have come before you. | 一个不同于前人的计划 |
[07:22] | You get my consent. | 征求我的同意 |
[07:23] | Stage 3… you realize it doesn’t work | 第三阶段 你们意识到自己无能为力 |
[07:25] | and you feel weird and you get all sad, | 就觉得很别扭 很伤心 |
[07:28] | and then you feel you disappointed me | 觉得你们让我失望了 |
[07:30] | and then make it my job to convince you that I’m okay | 然后变成由我来安慰你们 说我没事 |
[07:32] | so that you feel better. | 来让你们好受些 |
[07:33] | Can we just skip it? | 我们能跳过这一步吗 |
[07:34] | I know it’s complicated, but I really think… | 我知道这很复杂 但我真的觉得… |
[07:37] | Yeah, uh, how long am I laid up till my spleen heals? | 脾脏恢复前我要躺多久 |
[07:39] | How long till I can, you know, get back in the saddle? | 我多久才能… 你懂的… 扬鞭上马 |
[07:42] | Uh, depends on the kind of saddle. | 那要看是哪种鞍了 |
[07:44] | Uh, well, I’d like to have sex with as many men | 呃 我要和所有我喜欢的男生嘿咻 |
[07:46] | as I care to, until my tumor tells me I can’t. | 直到肿瘤让我玉碎珠沉 |
[07:49] | Goals. | 目标很伟大 |
[07:50] | – Impressive. – Nice. | – 不可思议 – 很好 |
[07:51] | This fall really put a kink in my plans | 这一跤给我的计划下了绊 |
[07:54] | and, um, not in a good way. | 不是好的那种 |
[07:57] | Ah, well, provided that your spleen heals | 如果你脾脏愈合期间 |
[07:59] | without complications, you should be back | 没有并发症的话 你应该能在 |
[08:01] | to your normal… lifestyle in a few days, maybe a week. | 几天 最多一周内 恢复正常生活节奏 |
[08:06] | Okay. Any chance we can shave that down? | 好吧 能再缩短一点吗 |
[08:11] | Partial deglovement, broken bones, | 部分手套状撕脱伤 骨折 |
[08:13] | extreme tissue and nerve damage. | 重度组织和神经损伤 |
[08:15] | What do we have here? | 什么情况 |
[08:16] | – Ouch. – Yep. | – 哇哦 – 没错 |
[08:18] | A 27-year-old got his hand jammed in a revolving door. | 27岁男性 手搅进了旋转门 |
[08:21] | Uh, that’ll do it. | 难怪这样 |
[08:23] | What’s the game plan? | 方案是什么 |
[08:24] | Well, since his MESS score’s a 7, | 由于他的肢体严重创伤评分有7分 |
[08:26] | we’re sitting right in the gray area | 我们处于抢救还是截肢的 |
[08:27] | between salvage and amputation, so obv… | 两难境地 所以… |
[08:29] | Well, actually, I’d like to hear what Warren’s thinking. | 其实 我想听听沃伦的看法 |
[08:32] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[08:34] | Oh. Well, uh, reconstructive surgery is out. | 重建手术已经可以排除了 |
[08:37] | I mean, if we go that route, we’re just… | 因为如果要做的话 我们… |
[08:39] | Yeah, well, there’s a high likelihood of failure | 很有可能会失败 |
[08:41] | and we’re just back here in six months | 我们六个月之后回到原点 |
[08:42] | amputating a nonfunctioning hand. | 截掉一只失去功能的手臂 |
[08:44] | Mm, that is true. | 这倒没错 |
[08:45] | Amputation is simpler. | 截肢倒是更简单 |
[08:47] | But some patients mentally can’t process that. | 但有些病人心理上会无法接受 |
[08:50] | Choose wisely, then. | 那就想清楚点 |
[08:52] | Well, since the MESS score is borderline, | 既然肢体严重创伤评分已经临界 |
[08:54] | we have to look for other indicators. | 那我们得看别的指标 |
[08:55] | Uh, the LSI, the PSI could give us | 肢体挽救指数和预测挽救指数 |
[08:57] | a clearer picture of the ischemia, | 可以让我们更好地观察到缺血 |
[08:59] | the bone/muscle damage, and the extent | 骨损伤 肌肉损伤 |
[09:01] | of the vascular injury. | 和血管的损伤程度 |
[09:02] | Warren, you’re not writing a research paper. | 沃伦 你不是在写调查报告 |
[09:04] | You’re treating a patient on a morphine drip. | 你是在治疗一个要靠打吗啡止痛的患者 |
[09:06] | Make a call. | 快做决定 |
[09:07] | Uh, well, according to these numbers, | 根据这些指标 |
[09:10] | I say we amputate, then. | 我觉得还是截肢吧 |
[09:12] | Here’s a number for you, Warren… 27. | 提醒你个数字 沃伦 27 |
[09:15] | A 27-year-old wants to keep his hand. | 27岁的病人会想保住他的手 |
[09:18] | We’re gonna do a rotational flap | 我们要用抗生素珠链做一个旋转皮瓣 |
[09:20] | with antibiotic beads and try to save this guy’s hand. | 来尽力挽救这个人的手 |
[09:22] | Right. Of course. | 好 没问题 |
[09:24] | Book an O.R. and, uh, get me some images | 定一间手术室 帮我照几张 |
[09:26] | of his left and right thighs, also, for the grafts. | 他左右大腿的片子 以便移植 |
[09:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:32] | It was a gray area. | 两难之选嘛 |
[09:37] | Hey. So, Meredith was talking about | 嘿 梅瑞狄斯说今晚 |
[09:40] | bringing Nathan over tonight. | 要把纳森带过来 |
[09:41] | Bringing him home? | 带他回家 |
[09:43] | – To our house? – Yeah. | – 回我们的家 – 对 |
[09:44] | And then it got weird, and now she’s not. | 有点别扭 现在她又不打算让他来了 |
[09:46] | I’m still wrapping my head around the fact that she’s dating him. | 我现在还不停地在想他们约会的事 |
[09:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[09:52] | – The tumor. – What? | – 那个肿瘤 – 什么 |
[09:54] | That’s why she took the tumor out of her room. | 这才是她把那幅肿瘤图从卧室拿出来的原因 |
[09:56] | She doesn’t want to have sex with him in a shrine to Derek. | 她不想与他在德里克的神龛中滚床单 |
[09:58] | She did not do that with the last guy. | 她和之前那男的滚的时候 没这么干啊 |
[10:01] | And look what happened… screaming and crying | 你看看结果如何呗 尖叫加眼泪 |
[10:03] | and us kicking a half-naked man out into the street. | 我们把一个半裸的男人踢到街上 |
[10:07] | She’s clearing a path. | 她在清理前进道路 |
[10:08] | – She’s moving on. – She’s moving on. | – 她往前看了 – 是的 |
[10:10] | This is serious, her and Riggs. | 她和里格斯是认真的 |
[10:13] | We have to support this. | 我们要支持她 |
[10:20] | Now we are in the celiac artery, | 我们进到腹腔动脉了 |
[10:23] | and that looks like the splenic artery. | 那看上去像脾动脉 |
[10:25] | Got it. | 好的 |
[10:26] | Meredith, heads up. | 梅瑞狄斯 听我说 |
[10:28] | I’m gonna be home late tonight. | 今晚我会晚点回家 |
[10:30] | Okay. Deploying gelfoam. | 好的 放置明胶海绵 |
[10:32] | More than late, actually. | 其实是相当晚 |
[10:33] | I’m gonna take another look at Holly’s case. | 我会再看看霍利的病例 |
[10:34] | I’ve got some old records and studies | 我还有些旧记录和研究 |
[10:36] | that I want to look over. | 我打算看一遍 |
[10:38] | I thought she didn’t want you to. | 她不是不想你研究吗 |
[10:39] | Between the scans and the paperwork, | 要看一些扫描和文件 |
[10:41] | it’s gonna take some time. | 会要一些时间 |
[10:42] | A lot of time, actually. | 很长时间 |
[10:44] | You should probably count on me | 你大概可以想着我 |
[10:45] | camping out here for the duration and not coming home. | 在这里安营扎寨 不回家了 |
[10:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:49] | Just wanted to let you know. | 只是想跟你说一声 |
[10:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:52] | All right. | 没事 |
[10:55] | Should I ask? | 我该问吗 |
[10:56] | – No. – Okay. | – 不 – 好吧 |
[11:04] | Thank you so much for finding us. | 非常感谢几位找到我们 |
[11:06] | We, uh… We called the school. | 我们打了电话给学校 |
[11:08] | We called his friend Sabrina. We called the police. | 打过给他朋友塞布丽娜 报过警 |
[11:11] | He said he took the train here? Goodness. | 他说他是坐火车到这里的吗 我的天啊 |
[11:13] | We live an hour away. | 我们住处离这有1小时路程 |
[11:17] | Liam had a seizure while we were talking to him. | 我们和利亚姆说话的时候他癫痫发作了 |
[11:19] | We took him to CT to see what’s going on. | 我们带他去拍了CT 以便了解情况 |
[11:21] | Uh, David, Marie, Liam has a very large tumor. | 大卫 玛丽 利亚姆有一个非常大的肿瘤 |
[11:24] | It’s called a pituitary adenoma, | 叫脑垂体瘤 |
[11:26] | and he’s gonna need brain surgery. | 他需要做脑手术 |
[11:31] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[11:36] | Is that why he’s been getting these headaches | 他是因为肿瘤 才会头痛 |
[11:38] | and why he’s been so tired? | 一直这么疲倦的吗 |
[11:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:42] | When can we take him home? | 我们能带他回家吗 |
[11:45] | Well, that depends on how quickly | 那要看手术后 |
[11:47] | the brain swelling goes down after surgery. | 大脑肿胀多久能消除 |
[11:50] | Most patients can be released within… | 大部分病人在… |
[11:52] | Uh, no, Liam won’t have the surgery. | 不 利亚姆不做手术 |
[11:55] | Or anything else. No more needles, no scans. | 什么都不做 不要打针 不要扫描 |
[11:57] | We don’t believe in that sort of intervention. | 我们不相信手术介入病情 |
[11:59] | I’m not sure you understand what we’re saying here. | 我觉得二位没听懂我们的意思 |
[12:02] | If you take Liam home without treatment, | 如果你们不做手术就带利亚姆回家 |
[12:03] | it gets worse. | 情况只会更糟 |
[12:04] | He could die. | 他可能会死的 |
[12:05] | No, doctor, he won’t. Not if it’s God’s will. | 不 医生 他不会死 除非是上帝的旨意 |
[12:08] | So, thank you for respecting our beliefs. | 所以 请尊重我们的信仰 |
[12:11] | How soon can you discharge my son? | 我儿子最快什么时候能出院 |
[12:20] | And this states you are aware | 这份文件声明 你清楚 |
[12:22] | you’re taking Liam home against medical advice. | 带利亚姆回家违背了医嘱 |
[12:25] | I know this probably seems a little… | 我知道这似乎有点 |
[12:29] | unusual. | 不合常理 |
[12:31] | I appreciate your understanding. | 很感谢你能理解 |
[12:32] | Do you understand that “against medical advice” | 你知道这种情况下 “违背医嘱” |
[12:35] | in this case means if you take Liam now, | 意味着什么吗 如果你们现在把利亚姆带走 |
[12:36] | there’s a very real chance Liam will die? | 那么利亚姆很有可能会死 |
[12:40] | Thank you, Dr. Edwards. | 谢谢你 爱德华兹医生 |
[12:47] | Who taught you it was okay to speak to patients that way? | 谁告诉你可以这么和病人说话的 |
[12:51] | She’s not my patient. | 她不是我的病人 |
[12:59] | The embolization went well. | 栓塞手术很顺利 |
[13:00] | I was able to stop the bleeding on your spleen. | 我已经止住了你脾脏的出血 |
[13:03] | We’ll just have to monitor you for the next 24 hours, | 我们只用再对你观察24小时 |
[13:05] | and you should be okay. | 你应该能痊愈 |
[13:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:09] | You know, I should’ve just turned on the light. | 我就应该直接开灯的 |
[13:11] | I didn’t want to wake him, you know? | 但是 我不想吵醒他 你知道吗 |
[13:13] | Well, that was polite. | 还挺有礼貌 |
[13:14] | No, it was because I didn’t want to talk to him. | 不 我只是不想和他说话 |
[13:17] | He’s the kind of guy who always says, | 他是那种 无论说什么事之前 |
[13:19] | “I’ll tell you something,” before he tells you something. | 都要来一句 “我有大事要告诉你” 的人 |
[13:22] | Like it’s good enough to be announced. | 搞得好像有多重要似的 |
[13:24] | So he’s not a keeper. | 那他可不是一个适合交往的对象 |
[13:25] | Uh, well, I’m not really looking for a keeper. | 好吧 反正我也不是在找对象 |
[13:28] | I’m gonna be gone soon. | 我很快就要走了 |
[13:29] | So I can’t hold onto anything. | 我可没空管其他事 |
[13:31] | I’m just looking for what looks good to me right now. | 我现在就看上什么要什么吧 |
[13:34] | Hey. Holly, uh, your boyfriend’s here. | 霍利 你男朋友在这 |
[13:37] | He’s asking if he can come up. | 他问能不能上楼来 |
[13:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[13:39] | Okay, his neighbor must’ve blabbed. | 一定是他邻居说漏了嘴 |
[13:41] | Did he say “boyfriend”? | 他说 “男朋友” 这个词了吗 |
[13:44] | Can you just tell him that I died? | 能不能直接告诉他我死了吗 |
[13:47] | Um, we can tell him that you’re asleep. | 我们可以告诉他 你睡着了 |
[13:50] | Then he won’t go away. If he hangs on, | 那他不会走的 如果他留下来 |
[13:52] | somebody’s gonna eventually have to tell him | 最终总要有人告诉他 |
[13:54] | that I died for real. | 我真的死了 |
[13:56] | So let’s just spare him that. | 还是饶了他吧 |
[14:00] | – We can talk to him. – Okay. | – 我们可以和他谈谈 – 好吧 |
[14:02] | Well, he’s dumb, but he’s cute. | 他很笨 不过也很可爱 |
[14:06] | Oh, and he’s, um… | 对了 他… |
[14:07] | Mmm. | 还蛮长的 |
[14:11] | Hey, feel free to take a spin. I’m not going back. | 这 “车” 想开就开吧 我不会回来搞事的 |
[14:17] | Oh, uh, Dr. Minnick? | 明尼克医生 |
[14:20] | I think you’re right about Ben Warren. | 我认为关于本·沃伦的事 你是对的 |
[14:22] | Oh? | 真的吗 |
[14:24] | Yeah, I saw something that may confirm your suspicions. | 对 我看到了一些迹象 可能符合你的疑虑 |
[14:28] | I owe you an apology. | 我应该向你道歉 |
[14:29] | I’m fresh eyes. It helps. | 我以全新的目光看待 会更客观 |
[14:31] | You’ve known these kids for years. I haven’t. | 你已经认识这些孩子很多年了 而我没有 |
[14:33] | Well, that’s very true. | 这倒是千真万确 |
[14:36] | I was reading Stephanie Edwards’ file, | 我看了斯黛芬妮·爱德华兹的档案 |
[14:39] | and I noticed… | 我注意到 |
[14:41] | when her boyfriend died on Shepherd’s table, | 她的男朋友死在谢博德的手术台上时 |
[14:43] | Edwards went back to work almost immediately. | 爱德华兹几乎是立马就回到了工作岗位上 |
[14:45] | Didn’t see any records of counseling or therapy. | 没有看到任何心理咨询和治疗的记录 |
[14:47] | She was fine. She’s very focused. | 她跟没事人一样 十分专注 |
[14:50] | So that’s a no. | 这么说 我没看错咯 |
[14:51] | Why are you interested in her file? | 为什么你会对她的档案感兴趣 |
[14:52] | I noticed some red flags. | 我注意到了一些不对头的事 |
[14:53] | Today, for instance, she was inappropriate | 例如今天 她对病人家属的态度 |
[14:55] | with a patient’s family member. | 十分不得体 |
[14:57] | She can be arrogant, and she can get snarky. | 她有时会狂妄自大 也会恶声恶气 |
[14:59] | She’s a surgeon. | 她可是个外科医生 |
[15:00] | Who gets triggered by patients. | 她会被病人触动情绪 |
[15:02] | Look. Trust me, Edwards knows more about patients | 听着 相信我 爱德华兹比我们大多数人 |
[15:04] | than most of us. | 更了解病人 |
[15:06] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[15:10] | You can’t tell him she’s dead. | 你不能给他说她死了啊 |
[15:13] | But that’s what she wanted. | 但是 这正是她想要的 |
[15:15] | I mean, he needs to know. And I-it’s kind. | 我是说 他需要了解情况 我们也是好心 |
[15:18] | It’s illegal. To say the very least. | 往轻了说 这都是违法的 |
[15:20] | – Is this him? – Yes. Hi. | – 是他吗 – 对 嗨 |
[15:22] | – Hi. – Corey? | – 嗨 – 科里吗 |
[15:24] | Yes. Yes, that’s me. Hi. | 没错 是我 嗨 |
[15:25] | Did you tell Holly I’m here? | 你告诉霍利我在这了吗 |
[15:26] | Yes. Listen, Corey. | 说了 听着 科里 |
[15:28] | We did, we did. She knows. | 我们说了 她也已经知道了 |
[15:30] | Does she think it’s weird? | 她会不会觉得有点怪啊 |
[15:32] | I mean, we just… We don’t really kn… | 我是说 我们并不算真的… |
[15:34] | We just met. But we got really close. | 我们刚认识不久 但已经挺熟了 |
[15:38] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[15:41] | Corey, we have some… very bad news. | 科里 我们有一些坏消息 |
[15:44] | Holly… | 霍利 |
[15:45] | …has had a hell of a day | 今天过得很糟糕 |
[15:47] | and is just not really up for visitors right now, so… | 所以 现在不合适有人探望 |
[15:52] | Oh, okay. Well, that’s… that’s great. | 哦 好吧 明白了 那敢情好 |
[15:56] | I-I mean, t-that she’s okay. | 我是说 她没事就好 |
[15:58] | I-I was so worried that… | 我还担心她… |
[16:00] | Yeah, so you can go home now. Good night. | 对 所以你可以回家了 晚安 |
[16:04] | Uh, good night. | 晚安 |
[16:06] | I mean, she’s not wrong. | 她说得对 |
[16:08] | He is cute. Maybe you should hit that. | 他是挺可爱的 你可以上一下 |
[16:10] | You are a dark, dark person. | 你这人可真阴暗 |
[16:20] | I can’t get together tonight. | 今晚没法陪你了 |
[16:25] | Okay. No big deal. | 好吧 没什么大不了的 |
[16:27] | I just… I have a patient who’s in labor | 我有个正在分娩的病人 |
[16:28] | with a baby with CDH, and I’m gonna be here all night. | 她宝宝还有先天性膈疝 我得在这里待一晚上 |
[16:30] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:32] | Of course. I understand. | 当然 我明白 |
[16:34] | Just… | 只是 |
[16:36] | I was looking forward to it, is all. | 我本来还蛮期待的 |
[16:47] | I look for you. All day. | 我找了你一整天 |
[16:51] | When I, uh, when I turn a corner | 当我拐弯时 |
[16:54] | or I pass by one of the scan rooms. | 或者经过扫描室时 |
[16:56] | Uh, getting on an elevator. | 又或者是搭电梯时 |
[16:59] | I hope that maybe I’ll just catch a glimpse of you. | 都希望能看你一眼 |
[17:03] | And when I… see you… | 但是 当我看到你 |
[17:09] | …every time, it makes me catch my breath… | 每一次 我都会屏住呼吸 |
[17:12] | just a little. | 只是看了你一眼 |
[17:14] | ♪ I saw all the signs ♪ | ♪ 一切我都看在眼里 ♪ |
[17:15] | And my heart speeds up. My palms sweat. | 我的心跳加速 手心冒汗 |
[17:18] | ♪ I did the time ♪ ♪ across the line for you ♪ | ♪ 我曾为你不顾险阻 ♪ |
[17:21] | Seeing you… | 看着你 |
[17:23] | talking to you, and… | 与你交谈 |
[17:27] | touching you. | 触碰你 |
[17:28] | ♪ Should’ve been the one ♪ ♪ to hold me when I got lonely ♪ | ♪ 当我孤独时 本该是你拥我入怀 ♪ |
[17:30] | It’s all I can think about. | 这些占据了我的全部思维 |
[17:32] | ♪ ‘Cause every time I think of the lies you told to me ♪ | ♪ 因为每次我想起你编织的种种谎言 ♪ |
[17:33] | It is? | 是吗 |
[17:35] | I can’t wait for our naked plans. | 我等不及想要和你共度春宵 |
[17:38] | But one more night of anticipation | 但是多一晚的期待 |
[17:41] | doesn’t have to be the worst thing. | 不一定是件坏事 |
[17:43] | ♪ Not always good, but I stayed on my feet ♪ | ♪ 一切不会总是顺利 但我仍不放弃 ♪ |
[17:47] | ♪ You had me, should’ve never questioned ♪ | ♪ 你拥有我 不容置疑 ♪ |
[17:50] | ♪ You plus me was a love lesson ♪ | ♪ 你与我就是一个爱的教训 ♪ |
[17:53] | ♪ Into deep with our imperfection ♪ | ♪ 不完美中越陷越深 ♪ |
[17:57] | ♪ Not always good, ♪ ♪ but I stayed on my feet ♪ | ♪ 一切不会总是顺利 但我仍不放弃 ♪ |
[18:00] | ♪ You had me, ♪ ♪ should’ve never questioned ♪ | ♪ 你拥有我 不容置疑 ♪ |
[18:03] | Hey. Hi. Nathan. | 嗨 纳森 |
[18:07] | No, I’m sorry. I have to cancel. | 不 我很抱歉 我必须取消 |
[18:11] | I’ve had a tough day | 我今天过得很糟糕 |
[18:13] | and I’m just not up for any visitors. | 所以 不想在接见其他客人了 |
[18:15] | Yes, let’s try for tomorrow. | 好 明天再说吧 |
[18:17] | ♪ You plus me ♪ | ♪ 你与我 ♪ |
[18:18] | Okay. Good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[19:02] | Liam’s gone? You let his parents take him home?! | 利亚姆走了吗 你让他的父母把他带回家了 |
[19:04] | He was my patient! | 他是我的病人 |
[19:06] | We can’t keep a minor for treatment | 我们不能违背其父母的意愿 |
[19:07] | against his parents’ will, especially when that treatment | 强行把未成年人留下来接受治疗 尤其是 |
[19:09] | goes against their religious beliefs. | 当这种治疗违背他们宗教信仰的时候 |
[19:10] | They have a right to those beliefs, | 他们有权利去坚守自己的信仰 |
[19:12] | and we have to respect that. | 我们必须尊重它 |
[19:13] | Of course! But maybe… | 当然 但是 |
[19:15] | W-What if his tumor starts to bleed? What if he strokes out? | 要是他的肿瘤开始流血了怎么办 要是他中风了怎么办 |
[19:17] | They signed an AMA as soon as he woke up. | 他一醒来 他们就签了违反医嘱表 |
[19:20] | Look, the kid took a train all by himself to ask us for help. | 听着 这个孩子独自乘火车来向我们求助 |
[19:23] | Actual help. | 他需要实质性的帮助 |
[19:24] | Not prayers and olive oil on his head. | 并非祈祷颂词 或往头上抹橄榄油 |
[19:26] | No neurosurgeon will cut into a kid’s skull | 没有神外医生会在父母未授权的情况下 |
[19:28] | without parental consent. | 在孩子的颅骨上开刀 |
[19:30] | Because it’s illegal. | 因为这是违法的 |
[19:31] | Can we get a court order? | 我们可以向法院申请许可令吗 |
[19:32] | State law protects families from prosecution | 当家庭成员的信仰禁止他们寻求医疗保健时 |
[19:34] | if their faith prohibits them from seeking medical care. | 国家法律将保护其免受检控 |
[19:37] | And I would think that you, with your history, | 我认为鉴于你的前科 |
[19:39] | of all people, would want to follow | 你应该比其他人 |
[19:41] | the letter of the law right now. | 更愿意遵守法律条文 |
[19:47] | How’d it go? | 进展如何 |
[19:48] | He didn’t come over. | 他没有回来 |
[19:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:51] | I don’t know, but I heard her call him and cancel, | 我不知道 但是我听说她打电话取消了 |
[19:54] | and then she didn’t come out of her room the whole night. | 然后 她在房间里待了一整晚没出来 |
[19:57] | Were you eavesdropping? | 你偷听了吗 |
[19:59] | No. | 没有 |
[20:01] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[20:03] | I was curious. | 我很好奇 |
[20:05] | Also, I was in the hall. | 而且 我在走廊里 |
[20:07] | I figured I should move the big, giant, scary tumor | 就觉得应该把那颗恶心吓人的大肿瘤 |
[20:09] | or something. | 移走什么的 |
[20:10] | – I have a giant, scary tumor. – What? | – 我有颗恶心吓人的大肿瘤 – 什么 |
[20:12] | I stayed up all night studying it, | 我一整晚都在研究 |
[20:14] | and I think I solved it. | 我觉得我找到解决方法了 |
[20:15] | Now you’re telling me I could have solved it | 结果你现在倒来告诉我 |
[20:17] | from the comfort of my own home, | 我昨晚可以在我家舒舒服服地解决问题 |
[20:18] | my own bedroom, my own bed… | 在我自己的卧室 我自己的床上 |
[20:21] | I want a giant, scary tumor. | 我也想要个恶心的大肿瘤 |
[20:22] | Get your own. I got to go see my patient. | 你自己去找一个 我现在要去看看我的病人了 |
[20:24] | All night? | 一整晚 |
[20:26] | – I know. – Ugh. | – 就是啊 – 天 |
[20:30] | Holly, I know other doctors have failed you, | 霍利 我知道其他医生让你失望了 |
[20:33] | but they were not thinking outside the box. | 但是他们的思维受到了局限 |
[20:36] | Now, I have studied your heart, | 现在 我已经研究过你的心脏 |
[20:37] | I’ve studied your tumor, and I can get this. | 也已经了解了你的肿瘤 我可以治好你 |
[20:40] | I know I can. | 我很有把握 |
[20:41] | – Nope. – Look. | – 不行 – 听着 |
[20:43] | You know there’s only six doctors in the world | 你知道 这个世界上只有六位医生 |
[20:44] | that can do this surgery, and I am one of them? | 可以医治好你的病 我就是其中之一 |
[20:47] | Look, we have a shot… | 听着 我们有机会的 |
[20:48] | No. No, you guys… look, I told you. | 不 不 你们… 我都说了 |
[20:51] | Ah. No revisiting. | 就是 不要复诊 |
[20:53] | No hatching new plans. | 不要策划什么新的医疗方案 |
[20:55] | I told you, just fix up my spleen, | 我告诉过你们 只要医治好我的脾脏 |
[20:56] | and then send me on my way, that’s it. | 然后就让我出院就行了 就这样 |
[20:58] | Holly, this could give you your life back. | 霍利 这个可以让你的生活重归正轨 |
[21:01] | Yeah, but this is my life. | 是的 但是我现在的生活已然是正轨 |
[21:03] | I don’t need it back. | 我并不需要什么回归 |
[21:05] | I don’t need the white picket fence | 我不想成家立业 |
[21:06] | and the bunch of kids and dogs crawling all over me | 不想要子孙满地 宠物一堆 |
[21:10] | or whatever kind of future you think you could give me | 亦或是别的你们自以为能给我的未来 |
[21:12] | because… you can’t. | 因为… 你们做不到 |
[21:14] | I don’t need a future. | 我不需要什么未来 |
[21:15] | I have exactly what I want right now. | 我已经拥有了我所想要的 |
[21:17] | Is this really what you want? | 这真的就是你的真实想法 |
[21:19] | What I want is to… | 我想要的是 |
[21:21] | is to screw a blind man | 找一个盲人做爱 |
[21:23] | after he’s given me a spectacular massage. | 之前再让他好好给我舒舒服服的按摩一次 |
[21:26] | I want to have really inappropriately loud sex | 我想要在一个有回声的圆顶浴室里 |
[21:29] | in one of those sound-bath domes. | 来一场不需要克制的畅快淋漓的性爱 |
[21:31] | And having surgery’s gonna get in the way with that, | 然而进行手术会耽误我的想法 |
[21:34] | so, thank you, but no. | 所以 谢谢你们 但是不行 |
[21:41] | Can you feel that? | 你有感觉吗 |
[21:47] | Uh, hold on one second. | 天 请稍等 |
[21:51] | Hey, there. | 嗨 小弟弟 |
[21:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:54] | I’m looking for Dr. Karev. | 我在找克莱夫医生 |
[21:56] | Well, I know Dr. Karev. | 很好 我认识克莱夫医生 |
[21:58] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
[21:59] | What are you… uh, I-I got this one. | 你在这干… 好了 交给我吧 |
[22:01] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[22:02] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:03] | It’s okay. You’re okay. | 没事的 你会没事的 |
[22:05] | Um, you must really like taking trains, huh? | 你一定很喜欢乘火车 是不是 |
[22:09] | Let’s find you a place to sit. | 让我们先找个地方坐下 |
[22:11] | Just follow me, okay? | 跟着我 好吗 |
[22:15] | Hey! Liam, I thought you were right behind me… | 嗨 利亚姆 我还以为你会跟着我… |
[22:17] | You all right, buddy? | 你没事吧 小弟弟 |
[22:18] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:21] | Hey, Liam, can you… can you see me? | 嗨 利亚姆 你能… 能看见我吗 |
[22:31] | Hey, you’re doing great. | 嗨 你做的很好 |
[22:33] | Touch my finger. | 碰我的手指 |
[22:37] | Everything went dark so fast. | 视野很快就模糊了 |
[22:40] | And I couldn’t see. | 我几乎什么都看不见 |
[22:42] | Well, you’re here now. It’s okay. | 好的 你在这里了 没事的 |
[22:44] | Apoplexy. The tumor’s bleeding, | 中风 肿瘤开始流血了 |
[22:46] | could be pushing against the optic nerve. | 可能开始压迫视觉神经了 |
[22:49] | I’m so sorry. | 我特别抱歉 |
[22:50] | Honey. Why are you sorry? | 亲爱的 你为什么要抱歉 |
[22:52] | I promise I tried, | 我保证我试过了 |
[22:53] | I did what they said, | 我按着他们说的做了 |
[22:55] | and I prayed and I prayed, but it didn’t work. | 我一直祈祷啊祈祷 但是就是不起作用 |
[22:59] | God didn’t help me. | 上帝不帮我 |
[23:00] | Can you help me, Dr. Karev? | 你能帮我吗 克莱夫医生 |
[23:03] | Can you fix my eyes? | 你能治好我的眼睛吗 |
[23:04] | All right, take a deep breath. | 好的 深呼吸 |
[23:06] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[23:07] | I promise, Liam, I’m gonna do everything I can to help you. | 我保证 利亚姆 我会尽全力帮助你 |
[23:10] | But I need to talk to Dr. Edwards first, okay? | 但是我需要先和爱德华兹医生讨论一下 可以吗 |
[23:12] | Just wait right here. | 你就在这里等一会儿 |
[23:17] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[23:18] | What can we do without the parents? | 没有父母允许我们可以做什么 |
[23:20] | We still need consent. | 我们需要家长的同意 |
[23:21] | Not if it’s emergent. | 如果情况紧急也可以不需要 |
[23:22] | We need to page neuro and prep him for surgery. | 得叫神经外科的人来 给他准备手术 |
[23:24] | Shouldn’t we page Dr. Minnick? | 我们不需要呼明尼克医生吗 |
[23:26] | No. Because… | 不需要 因为… |
[23:27] | Liam is having a seizure. | 利亚姆癫痫发作了 |
[23:32] | No, he’s not. | 不 他没有 |
[23:33] | Yes, he is. | 有 他有 |
[23:35] | We can’t… That’s wrong. | 我们不能… 这是错误的 |
[23:37] | Watching a kid die and not helping is wrong. | 眼睁睁看一个孩子死去却不施以援手才是错误的 |
[23:39] | Look, if he was having a seizure right now, | 听着 如果他现在正在癫痫发作 |
[23:40] | would you just watch? | 你会袖手旁观吗 |
[23:42] | He’s having a seizure. | 他现在癫痫正在发作 |
[23:43] | So we control it, | 所以我们要控制住他的病情 |
[23:44] | book an O.R., and page Shepherd. | 预订一间手术室 然后呼叫谢博德 |
[23:47] | All right, then I should be the one to enter it. | 好的 这样的话我应该加入这个手术 |
[23:48] | I’m the resident. | 我是住院医生 |
[23:49] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[23:51] | We’re using the Minnick method today. | 我们今天就用明尼克的方法 |
[23:53] | I write up the orders, so I take the heat. | 我来写医嘱 所以我来负责任 |
[24:00] | Remember to push, uh, Lorazepam first. | 记得先静注劳拉西泮 |
[24:02] | And… and… and… and turn him on his side. | 然后… 让他翻身侧卧 |
[24:04] | – Right? – Right. | – 对吗 – 对的 |
[24:05] | And give him some Mannitol. | 再给他用点甘露醇 |
[24:09] | Holly, your hematocrits have been stable. | 霍利 你的血细胞比容已经稳定了 |
[24:12] | Looks like the embolization worked. | 看起来栓塞疗法起作用了 |
[24:14] | Good, ’cause, uh, this hospital has a lot of attractive men | 很好 毕竟这个医院有很多有魅力的男性 |
[24:17] | that I’d just as soon as not proposition any of them | 等我把这些管子电线拔掉 |
[24:20] | until I get rid of these tubes and wires. | 我迫不及待的要勾引他们去了 |
[24:22] | She knows I can see her hovering over there, right? | 她知道我可以看到她在那里打转的 对吧 |
[24:26] | Hey, Holly, look. | 嗨 霍利 听着 |
[24:28] | I know you said you don’t want the tumor surgery, | 我知道你不想要进行肿瘤手术 |
[24:29] | and I know… I know that you’re scared… | 而且我知道… 我知道你害怕了 |
[24:31] | No, but that’s the thing… I’m not. | 不 事实是 我不害怕 |
[24:32] | When I was first diagnosed, sure. | 当我首次听到诊断结果时 我是害怕 |
[24:35] | But then I thought, what would make me feel better? | 但是我后来想通了 有什么能让我快乐起来 |
[24:38] | Find a hot guy, have a ridiculous night, | 找一个性感的小伙子 来一夜翻天覆地 |
[24:41] | and then all would be well. | 之后一切都会好的 |
[24:41] | So I did that, and I kept doing that | 于是我就做了 而且我一直都是这么做的 |
[24:44] | until I realized… | 直到我意识到… |
[24:45] | why do anything else? | 我为什么还要做别的 |
[24:47] | Sex and death. | 性爱和死亡 |
[24:48] | That’s want I want. | 这些就是我所想要的 |
[24:49] | Well, you can say you’re ready for death… | 好吧 你可以说你已经准备好赴死了 |
[24:50] | a lot of people do… | 很多人都有这个想法 |
[24:51] | but as someone who’s been around a lot of death | 但是作为一位见证了太多生死的人 |
[24:54] | and been left behind by it, | 我也多次与死亡擦肩而过 |
[24:56] | I can tell you… | 我可以告诉你 |
[24:57] | trust me… you don’t want that. | 相信我… 你绝对不会喜欢死亡的滋味的 |
[24:58] | Especially when you have someone like Dr. Pierce | 尤其是当你有像皮尔斯这样的医生 |
[25:02] | telling you she can fix you, offering you the impossible. | 告诉你她可以治好你 化腐朽为神奇 |
[25:04] | Don’t ignore that. | 别置之不理 |
[25:05] | The scary thing isn’t dying. | 可怕的东西不是死亡 |
[25:07] | The scary thing is surviving | 可怕的是活着 |
[25:08] | and accepting that you actually have a life to live. | 可怕的是接受尚有余生的事实 |
[25:13] | Don’t you want to stick around and live it? | 你难道不想留下来博取那一线生机吗 |
[25:24] | You really think you can get the tumor? | 你确信你可以解决这个肿瘤吗 |
[25:26] | I told you I could get it. | 我告诉过你 我可以的 |
[25:28] | I meant it. | 我是认真的 |
[25:30] | Yeah, but other doctors have meant it. | 是的 但以前的医生们也同样很认真 |
[25:32] | I’ll put you on bypass. | 我会给你接上体外循环 |
[25:34] | And I’ll remove your heart so I can get all the tumor. | 然后取出你的心脏 切离整个肿瘤 |
[25:37] | Dr. Grey, Dr. Kepner will be there to assist. | 格蕾医生和卡普娜医生会协助我 |
[25:40] | Holly… | 霍利… |
[25:42] | I can get the tumor out. | 我会把这个肿瘤取出来的 |
[25:49] | Go for it. | 做吧 |
[25:53] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[25:54] | Yeah, do it. | 是的 动手吧 |
[25:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:01] | Dr. Shepherd, I’ve got Social Work paging you. | 谢博德医生 有社工在护你 |
[26:03] | Almost done here. | 快完工了 |
[26:04] | Basin. | 盆 |
[26:06] | Hey, is this Liam? | 嗨 这是利亚姆吗 |
[26:07] | Little Liam with the religious parents? | 小利亚姆和他的信徒父母 |
[26:08] | It is. | 是的 |
[26:10] | I saw his name on the board, and I couldn’t believe it. | 我在手术板上看到了他的名字 简直不敢相信 |
[26:11] | How did you get consent? | 你们怎么得到家长同意的 |
[26:12] | I didn’t need it. | 我不需要同意 |
[26:14] | He showed up again and became emergent. | 他再次入院 病情急速恶化 |
[26:15] | Did what we needed to do to save his life. | 所以我们采取了必要的手段来救命 |
[26:18] | – Karev! – Is there something I should know? | – 克莱夫 – 有什么我需要知道的吗 |
[26:20] | You opened this child’s skull without his parents knowing, | 在经历了上次的事情之后 |
[26:22] | after what happened last time? | 你又未经其父母同意就打开了这个孩子的头颅了 |
[26:24] | He seized in the E.R. | 他在急诊室癫痫发作了 |
[26:25] | Dr. Shepherd, it’s Social Work again, 911. | 谢博德医生 社工在紧急呼你 |
[26:28] | The patient’s parents are here. | 这孩子的父母都来了 |
[26:29] | – What happened last time? – Nothing happened. | – 上次发生了什么 – 什么都没有发生 |
[26:31] | One of you better start talking… | 你们最好老实交代 |
[26:33] | right now. | 立刻 |
[26:38] | So, you’re holding him hostage? | 这么说 你们现在劫持了他 |
[26:40] | I understand your anger, Mr. Fisher, | 你很生气 我能理解 菲舍尔先生 |
[26:42] | but your son just had brain surgery. | 但你儿子刚刚才接受了脑部手术 |
[26:44] | This hospital cannot release him yet. | 我们医院目前是绝对不能让他出院的 |
[26:46] | It would put him at severe risk for infection, | 否则他会有很大的几率感染 |
[26:49] | even death. | 甚至死亡 |
[26:50] | She’s right. He’s not even awake yet… | 她说的对 而且你孩子现在还没醒呢 |
[26:51] | Don’t you talk to me. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[26:52] | You knew where my wife and I stood on this. | 你知道我和我妻子在这件事上的态度 |
[26:53] | His intracranial pressure… | 可是他的颅内压 |
[26:54] | You had no right to touch him! | 你没有权利碰他 |
[26:55] | Okay, if Dr. Karev hadn’t intervened when he had, | 好吧 但是如果克莱夫大夫当时没有及时施救 |
[26:57] | this would be an entirely different conversation. | 我们现在和你讨论的就不是他的康复了 |
[27:00] | Now, according to Dr. Shepherd, | 目前 根据谢博德医生所说 |
[27:02] | Liam’s tumor was severely affecting his vision. | 利亚姆的肿瘤严重影响了他的视力 |
[27:05] | It was only a matter of time… | 他需要时间恢复 |
[27:06] | But he’s okay now? He can see? | 但他现在好了是吗 他能看见了吗 |
[27:08] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[27:12] | Dr. Shepherd was able to remove the entire tumor | 谢博德大夫成功切除了 |
[27:15] | from the optic nerve. | 视神经周围的所有肿瘤 |
[27:15] | But we’ll have to wait till he’s awake | 但是我们还是要等他醒来 |
[27:17] | to confirm his sight was restored. | 才能确认视力的恢复情况 |
[27:20] | Oh, baby… | 啊 我的宝贝 |
[27:27] | I hope you enjoyed practicing medicine, | 希望你喜欢行医救人 |
[27:29] | ’cause after I’m done suing this place, | 因为等我起诉完这鬼地方 |
[27:31] | you’re all done. | 你就完蛋了 |
[27:35] | I know you did something. | 我就知道你搞了点鬼名堂 |
[27:35] | He had a seizure. Check his records. | 他真的癫痫来着 不信你查病历 |
[27:37] | You could go to jail, Karev. Again. | 你可能要坐牢啊 克莱夫 第二次 |
[27:40] | I’d go to jail for this one. | 这次就算坐牢 我也无怨无悔 |
[27:50] | And how many fingers do you see? | 你看见几根手指呀 |
[27:52] | Three? | 3根吗 |
[27:55] | That’s right. | 正确 |
[27:56] | You got them all right. | 你全答对啦 |
[27:58] | You’re doing great, Liam. | 你真棒 利亚姆 |
[28:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:03] | You’re very welcome. | 不用客气啦 |
[28:06] | Dr. Edwards. | 爱德华兹医生 |
[28:07] | Hmm? | 怎么了 |
[28:13] | I will be back. | 我待会就回来 |
[28:22] | – It’s time to start talking. – I’m sorry? | – 是时候该谈谈了 – 什么意思 |
[28:24] | Why did Dr. Karev enter these orders? | 为什么克莱夫医生输入了这些医嘱 |
[28:27] | He was following your method… he let me run point. | 他是按照你的方法来的 他让我负责 |
[28:29] | So, he didn’t give you orders to operate on Liam | 所以 他让你去给利亚姆 |
[28:31] | without his parents’ consent? | 在没征得家长同意的情况下做手术 |
[28:32] | Like I said, I was running point. | 正如我所说 我只是跑杂的 |
[28:33] | What did Karev do, Edwards? | 克莱夫到底做了什么 爱德华兹 |
[28:36] | I need you to tell me exactly what he did… | 我要你准确的告诉我他究竟做了什么 |
[28:38] | Why? It’s all in the chart. | 有必要吗 不都写在病历上了吗 |
[28:42] | We saved his life. | 我们救了他的命 |
[28:44] | Liam is alive. | 利亚姆现在活着 |
[28:45] | He can see, his tumor is out, | 他可以看见 他的肿瘤被切除了 |
[28:48] | and he’s alive. | 他仍然活着 |
[28:50] | That’s the job, right? | 救人是我们的天职 不是吗 |
[29:01] | Dividing the dome of the left atrium. | 切开左心房顶部 |
[29:05] | What left atrium? | 根本看不见左心房 |
[29:06] | It’s all tumor. | 全是肿瘤 |
[29:08] | How does she even have the stamina for all that sex | 难以想象 她哪来的精力做那么多爱 |
[29:11] | with this thing sitting on her chest? | 她的胸腔有这么个庞然大物压迫着 |
[29:12] | When I get home from work, | 每次我下班回家 |
[29:13] | I barely have the energy to put on fuzzy socks. | 穿毛绒袜的力气都差不多没了 |
[29:15] | Basin with ice. | 冰盆 |
[29:19] | Holly’s just out there. | 霍利就这样 |
[29:20] | Doing anything she wants… | 随心所欲 做自己想做的事 |
[29:22] | anyone she wants. | 上想上的人 |
[29:23] | Any time. I’m kind of jealous. | 无论何时 我都有些嫉妒了 |
[29:26] | Of this? | 嫉妒这个 |
[29:27] | You’re jealous of this? | 你确定嫉妒这个 |
[29:31] | Oof. | 妈呀 |
[29:33] | Wow. | 天哪 |
[29:39] | damn it. | 该死的 |
[29:41] | It’s invaded all the way to her posterior pericardium. | 肿瘤一路蔓延到了后心包 |
[29:46] | Plan B. | 执行B方案 |
[29:48] | Let’s see if we can debulk this tumor | 试试看我们能不能把她肺静脉上的肿瘤 |
[29:50] | off of the pulmonary veins. | 先全部切除了 |
[30:02] | Warren. | 沃伦 |
[30:03] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[30:14] | What do you see here? | 你看见了什么 |
[30:16] | I see surgeries. | 很多台手术 |
[30:19] | No, you see residents doing surgeries. | 不 你看 住院医生在做手术 |
[30:22] | Where’s your name? | 你的名字呢 |
[30:23] | I’ve covering the pit. | 我在急诊室忙呢 |
[30:24] | Exactly. | 知道就好 |
[30:25] | You’re a senior resident. | 你是高级住院医师 |
[30:28] | You shouldn’t be sewing up toes, | 你不应该就缝缝脚趾 |
[30:30] | you should be repairing aortas. | 你应该在修复主动脉 |
[30:31] | Sir, I don’t mind covering the pit. | 先生 我真的不介意在急诊室 |
[30:33] | like going where I’m needed. | 我喜欢去需要我的地方 |
[30:34] | You’re a surgeon. | 你是一个外科医生 |
[30:35] | You’re needed in the operating room. | 手术室才需要你 |
[30:36] | What, you think Wilson and… and Edwards | 怎么 你认为威尔森和爱德华兹 |
[30:38] | stood back | 她们守株待兔 |
[30:39] | and waited for a chance to shine? | 苦苦等待一个闪耀的机会吗 |
[30:41] | No. | 不是的 |
[30:42] | – They took it. – Dr. Webber, I… | – 她们积极争取 – 韦博医生 我 |
[30:44] | Listen. I know what you can do. | 听着 我知道你的能力 |
[30:45] | But I’m not the only one | 给你策划进修方向建议的 |
[30:46] | making your fellowship recommendation anymore. | 已经不止我一个人了 |
[30:50] | There’s a sense you’re playing it safe. | 我感觉你现在有点求稳 不敢冒险 |
[30:51] | Laying back. | 与世无争 |
[30:53] | This is coming from Minnick? | 是明尼克教你这么说的吗 |
[30:56] | You told her she’s wrong? | 你说过她错了 |
[30:57] | Is she wrong? | 她错了吗 |
[31:00] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[31:05] | Okay, we’ve freed it from the pulmonary arteries… | 好 我们已经切除了肺动脉上的肿瘤 |
[31:09] | Got to keep going down, | 还要继续往下 |
[31:10] | got to keep following this tumor down. | 跟着肿瘤走 |
[31:16] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这干吗 |
[31:17] | I’ve got tumor fever. | 我是肿瘤的脑残粉 |
[31:18] | I had a brain surgery on a young boy. | 之前我在给一个小男孩做脑部手术 |
[31:22] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[31:23] | That… is massive. | 这 真是超大啊 |
[31:25] | That is a thing of beauty… | 真美啊 |
[31:28] | the Sistine Chapel of tumors. | 这可是西斯廷教堂级别的肿瘤 |
[31:31] | It’s invaded deep into her posterior mediastinum. | 肿瘤深入扩散到了后纵膈区域 |
[31:33] | These tumors aren’t beautiful. | 这些肿瘤可不美 |
[31:35] | They’re horrifying and smart | 它们面目可憎而且狡猾 |
[31:37] | and designed to choke the life out of someone | 在人们有生存机会之前 |
[31:39] | before they have a chance to live. | 他就让人窒息至死 |
[31:40] | Exquisite. | 真精致啊 |
[31:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[31:46] | It’s extended all the way into her esophagus. | 已经扩散到食道了 |
[31:51] | We can’t reconstruct her entire chest cavity. | 我们不可能为她重建整个胸腔 |
[31:54] | If it’s in her esophagus, | 如果已经扩散到了食道 |
[31:56] | the chances are it’s also invaded her spine. | 那有很大几率也扩散到了脊椎 |
[31:59] | You’d risk paralysis if you tried to take it out. | 尝试切除的话你得冒着她瘫痪的风险 |
[32:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:02] | We can at least remove the tumor | 至少能把心脏附近的 |
[32:04] | from the heart itself… | 一些给切除掉吧 |
[32:05] | relieve some of the symptoms. | 缓解一些症状 |
[32:07] | I mean, it’ll grow back, but it’ll be slow-growing… | 它会长回来没错 但速度会慢些 |
[32:09] | buy her some time. | 为她拖延时间 |
[32:14] | Maggie? | 麦琪 |
[32:16] | I’ll resect the esophagus | 我准备切除她的食道 |
[32:17] | and create a spit fistula, | 然后新建一个唾液瘘管 |
[32:19] | and then I’ll come back and reconstruct and… | 随后我折回来 开始重建 |
[32:21] | But that’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[32:24] | that’s what we told her we’d do. | 但我们是这么告诉她的 |
[32:25] | We told her we would do the impossible. | 我们答应会化腐朽为神奇 |
[32:27] | Right, | 话是没错 |
[32:28] | but we’ll be taking away any quality of life she has. | 但是这样她的生活质量可就一点不剩了 |
[32:31] | I mean, it sounds awful to say, | 我说 听起来是很糟糕 |
[32:33] | but she’s adapted to this. | 但是她已经习惯了这一切 |
[32:35] | She’s learned to live with it. | 她学会了如何带着肿瘤生活 |
[32:38] | You’re saying I have to tell her I can’t do it? | 你的意思是让我告诉她我治不好她 |
[32:44] | Can we speed this up a little? | 咱们的速度能加快吗 |
[32:46] | I want to get out of here. | 我想马上离开这里 |
[32:46] | This is getting you out of here, so… | 赶快办完手续 你就能走了 |
[32:48] | I don’t want you making any more decisions for my child. | 我不想让你们再帮我儿子做决定了 |
[32:50] | We didn’t. Liam made decisions. | 我们没有 利亚姆自己决定的 |
[32:52] | We supported them. | 我们支持他的决定 |
[32:53] | Liam is a kid… my kid. | 利亚姆只是个孩子 我的孩子 |
[32:55] | And that’s not your job. | 所以轮不到你们来做这一切 |
[32:56] | No, that’s yours. We did your job. | 是啊 那是你应该做的 我们做了你该做的事 |
[32:58] | Your job is to protect your child. | 你的责任是保护自己的孩子 |
[33:00] | You job is to keep him safe and healthy, | 护他周全 健康 |
[33:02] | to tell him everything will be all right, | 告诉他 一切都会好起来的 |
[33:04] | and then to move Heaven and Earth | 然后尽你所能 |
[33:05] | to make sure that it is. | 让事情变得好起来 |
[33:06] | That’s your job, and you couldn’t do that. | 这是你的天职 可你做不到 |
[33:08] | That is not my job. That is up to God. | 这不是我能控制的 一切全凭上帝 |
[33:10] | If God did anything for Liam, | 如果上帝曾为利亚姆做过什么 |
[33:12] | God delivered him safely to us | 就是把他安全地带到我们面前 |
[33:14] | because He saw that He made you | 因为上帝发现 |
[33:17] | so weak and so stupid | 你竟生得如此懦弱和愚蠢 |
[33:20] | that you were going to kill your child. | 甚至要将自己的孩子置于死地 |
[33:23] | You’re gonna burn in Hell. | 你就该下地狱被烧死 |
[33:49] | Based on what I saw today, | 基于我今天所见 |
[33:51] | she needs to be suspended… | 她需要被停职 |
[33:52] | Hold on now… | 先等等 |
[33:53] | Did she injure the man? | 她伤害那个男人了吗 |
[33:54] | It doesn’t matter. Does it matter? | 这不重要 重要吗 |
[33:55] | I-I just can’t believe this. From Edwards? | 我就是不能相信 爱德华兹会这么做 |
[33:57] | You can’t? | 你不信吗 |
[33:58] | You yourself said her boyfriend died… | 你亲口说的她男朋友死了 |
[34:00] | a former patient of hers. | 她的前病人 |
[34:01] | No counseling, no support, no time off. | 没有心理咨询 没有朋友支持 没有休假 |
[34:03] | I told you, we watched her. | 我都说了 我们有观察她 |
[34:05] | She showed no signs… | 她没有迹象表示 |
[34:06] | Students like her won’t show you | 像她那样的学生不会表现出来 |
[34:06] | what they need, | 他们需要什么 |
[34:07] | until it’s too late. | 直到一切都晚了 |
[34:08] | She works to the exclusion of everything else. | 她除了工作什么都不干 |
[34:10] | She connects with patients in the extreme… | 她和病人的关系很极端 |
[34:12] | either overly attached or stone cold. | 要么过分亲密 要么过分冷漠 |
[34:15] | And now this? | 现在又这么做 |
[34:16] | These are indications of resident burn-out… | 这是住院医油尽灯枯的表现 |
[34:27] | I just wanted to say, | 我只想说 |
[34:28] | I was not aiming for his head. | 我并不是朝他的脑袋扔的 |
[34:29] | I was aiming for the wall. | 我是朝墙扔的 |
[34:30] | I’m not stupid. | 我不傻 |
[34:32] | I was just mad. | 我只是生气 |
[34:33] | You don’t want to be funny right now. | 你现在最好别说笑 |
[34:34] | I’m not being funny. | 我没有说笑 |
[34:36] | I’m not… I shouldn’t have done it. | 我没有 我不应该这么做 |
[34:38] | I was angry. | 我太生气 |
[34:40] | The patient was a child. | 病人是一个孩子 |
[34:43] | A sick child. | 一个生病的孩子 |
[34:44] | He was a little kid who didn’t have any help | 他只是一个无人帮助的小孩子 |
[34:46] | at all. | 就这样 |
[34:49] | I lost control. | 我失去理智 |
[34:52] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:56] | It’s startling is what it is. | 真的很令人吃惊 |
[34:58] | Edwards has been given too long a rope, | 爱德华兹绷得太紧了 |
[35:00] | for too long… | 太紧了 |
[35:01] | and I don’t blame her. | 并且我不怪她 |
[35:02] | She’s a product of her environment. | 她这是由环境造成的 |
[35:04] | Poor supervision or none at all… | 几乎很少被韦博或贝利监管 |
[35:05] | from Webber or Bailey. | 甚至直接不监管 |
[35:07] | And Karev was her attending today. | 并且克莱夫今天是她的主治 |
[35:10] | He’s hardly a shining example of restraint. | 他不是自我约束的好榜样 |
[35:13] | This is exactly why I teach the way I teach… | 正因如此 我才用我的方式教… |
[35:14] | Okay. I’m sorry, | 好吧 对不起 |
[35:15] | but I’m gonna have to stop you right there. | 但是我必须要打断你 |
[35:16] | I’m sorry. I know he’s your friend… | 我很抱歉 我知道他是你朋友 |
[35:18] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[35:20] | I’m wearing very sexy underwear right now | 我现在穿着超性感的内衣 |
[35:23] | and I’ve been thinking | 并且我从昨夜开始 |
[35:24] | about tonight since last night. | 就一直在期待今晚 |
[35:25] | All I want to do is take you home | 我只想把你带回家 |
[35:27] | and take off all of your clothes, | 然后脱光你的衣服 |
[35:28] | and the more that you talk about Webber and Karev, | 并且你越说关于韦博和克莱夫的事 |
[35:30] | the less that I want to do any of that. | 我的性致就越低 |
[35:32] | So, respectfully… | 所以 无意冒犯 |
[35:34] | shut up. | 麻烦闭嘴 |
[35:35] | Just get in the car and come home with me. | 上车和我回家吧 |
[35:41] | Jo? | 乔 |
[35:42] | Listen, do you want to get a beer? | 听着 你想去来一杯吗 |
[35:45] | I have a teratoma excision at 7:00 | 我7点钟有场畸胎瘤切除术 |
[35:47] | I have to read up on, but tomorrow? | 我必须准备一下 明天怎么样 |
[35:49] | Yeah. Yeah, sure, tomorrow. | 好啊 好的 当然 明天 |
[35:52] | – Hey, Jo? – Yeah. | – 嘿 乔 – 怎么了 |
[35:57] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:58] | Yeah, I am. | 当然 |
[35:59] | I’m good, actually. | 事实上 我很好 |
[36:04] | Talking to you is probably one of | 和你说话可能是 |
[36:06] | the only good things to come out of this year. | 我一年来发生的唯一一件好的事情 |
[36:08] | – Andrew… – Hang on. | – 安德鲁 – 等一下 |
[36:10] | This past year’s been rough… for both of us. | 这过去的一年对我们都很难熬 |
[36:12] | I know, and… and I’m sorry. I… | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[36:13] | You know what? I’m not. | 其实呢 我不感到抱歉 |
[36:17] | I’m not sorry. | 我不觉得抱歉 |
[36:19] | Cause I feel like we went through it together. | 因为我觉得我们一起度过了难关 |
[36:20] | – I feel like… – Stop. | – 我感觉好像 – 别说了 |
[36:22] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:28] | I know what you’re about to say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[36:30] | I… I-I don’t… | 我… 我不认为… |
[36:33] | I don’t think you… | 我想你不… |
[36:34] | And the second that you say it… | 你一旦说出口 |
[36:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:49] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我们明天见 |
[36:56] | His visual field exam looks good. | 他视野检查结果不错 |
[36:59] | We’re expecting him to make a full recovery. | 他应该能够痊愈 |
[37:04] | Liam made it all the way | 利亚姆长途跋涉 |
[37:05] | to the hospital on his own. | 自己一个人来医院 |
[37:07] | Blind. | 还看不见东西 |
[37:12] | It was a miracle. | 这是一个奇迹 |
[37:14] | Or… someone helped him. | 或者 有人帮助他 |
[37:18] | Someone drove him here. | 有人开车带他来 |
[37:23] | The Lord helps those who help themselves. | 上帝帮助那些帮助自己的人 |
[37:33] | So, um… my tumor’s still in there. | 这么说 我的肿瘤还在 |
[37:37] | I’m so sorry, Holly. | 我很抱歉 霍利 |
[37:42] | OH, God, what did I tell you guys? | 天啊 我怎么跟你们说的 |
[37:45] | You doctors, you crazy people. | 你们这些医生 都是疯狂的人 |
[37:48] | You just have to try, | 你们就是不放弃 |
[37:50] | you just have to cut people open. | 你一定要把人们切开 |
[37:52] | Resecting the tumor load out of your heart | 切除负荷在你心脏的肿瘤 |
[37:54] | will help your symptoms and buy you time. | 将减轻你的症状 并且为你争取一定时间 |
[37:58] | Yeah, this tumor, it’s just, uh… | 唉 这个肿瘤 它就是… |
[38:01] | it’s part of me. | 它是我的一部分 |
[38:03] | It’s like my hair or my boobs | 它就像我的头发或者我的乳房 |
[38:06] | or my weird-looking toes. | 或者我长得奇怪的脚趾 |
[38:11] | I made room for it. | 我为它留了空间 |
[38:16] | We just made you do it, didn’t we? | 我们刚还是让你做了 对吧 |
[38:17] | We just made you make us | 我们让你 |
[38:19] | feel better about ourselves. | 来安慰我们 |
[38:23] | It happens every time. | 每次都这样 |
[38:32] | You’re in trouble. | 你麻烦大了 |
[38:34] | Consider yourself warned. | 我先警告你 |
[38:36] | I’m raising my game. | 我要提高标准了 |
[38:37] | From here on, I’m gunning for you. | 从现在开始 我已经瞄准你了 |
[38:39] | I’m stealing your surgeries, | 我会偷你的手术 |
[38:40] | taking the best services. | 抢到最好的科室 |
[38:41] | You can run, but when you turn around, | 你可以离开 但是当你回来 |
[38:43] | I’m gonna be right on your heels. | 我将紧随其后 |
[38:45] | I won’t be there, so… | 我马上就不在了 所以 |
[38:47] | W-What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[38:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:52] | My privileges got revoked. | 我的行医权被撤销了 |
[38:55] | I have to go to counseling. | 我必须去做心理咨询 |
[38:57] | For real? For how long? | 真的吗 多长时间 |
[39:00] | Have fun raising your game. | 祝你的标准提高愉快 |
[39:02] | You’ll actually have a shot at beating mine now. | 你现在可真有机会打败我了 |
[39:08] | ♪ I know you wanna make amends ♪ | ♪ 我知道你想赎罪 ♪ |
[39:11] | I-I’m glad I caught you in the office. | 很高兴能让你在办公室接到来电 |
[39:13] | It’s Dr. Karev… Alex Karev. | 我是克莱夫医生 阿历克斯·克莱夫 |
[39:16] | No, I’m not in any trouble. | 不 我没有任何麻烦 |
[39:19] | No, I-I don’t need a lawyer. | 不 我不需要律师 |
[39:21] | I need a… a referral. | 我需要转诊病人 |
[39:24] | I need to find a guy. | 我得找个人 |
[39:27] | Can you help me out? | 你能帮我吗 |
[39:29] | Okay, yeah, one second. | 好的 没问题 等一下 |
[39:33] | Yeah? | 好的 |
[39:35] | ♪ And nothing’s making sense ♪ | ♪ 并且没有什么是讲得通的 ♪ |
[39:36] | ♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪ | ♪ 哦 哦 哦 ♪ |
[39:39] | ♪ Say you miss me ♪ | ♪ 说你想我 ♪ |
[39:42] | ♪ Say you want my heart ♪ | ♪ 说你想要我的心 ♪ |
[39:48] | The body adapts. | 身体适应了 |
[39:49] | It protects itself. | 保护它自己 |
[39:51] | But it can’t close off completely | 但是又不能完全隔绝 |
[39:53] | or we’re not really living, right? | 否则 我们就不是真正意义上的活着了 对吗 |
[39:56] | I reject fuzzy socks tonight. | 我今晚不穿什么狗屁毛绒袜了 |
[39:59] | I need booze. Anyone want to get a drink? | 我需要喝酒 有人想来一杯吗 |
[40:00] | Yes. Please. And also, like, a man. | 好啊 我还想再钓个男的 |
[40:02] | Like a nice, new, attractive man. I don’t want | 从新钓个友善迷人的男人 我不想 |
[40:04] | to fall in love… | 坠入爱河 |
[40:05] | No, I don’t want a boyfriend. | 不 我不想有男朋友 |
[40:06] | I just don’t want to wait until I’m dying | 我只是不想等到临死之前 |
[40:08] | before I let myself have some fun. | 才开始寻欢享乐 |
[40:09] | You guys in? | 你们要来吗 |
[40:11] | – I don’t know. – Not tonight. | – 我不知道 – 今晚不行 |
[40:12] | No doctors. | 没有医生 |
[40:13] | Strangers. | 全是陌生人 |
[40:14] | Where would Holly go? I’m gonna Yelp. | 霍利会去哪玩呢 我用Yelp看看 |
[40:19] | You guys have fun. | 你们玩得开心 |
[40:21] | How’s Holly? | 霍利怎么样了 |
[40:23] | Is she awake? Can I see her? | 她醒了吗 我能去看她吗 |
[40:24] | Corey, the news is not good. | 科里 有个坏消息 |
[40:28] | Okay. Okay… | 好 好吧 |
[40:29] | It’s time to let her go. | 是时候让她走了 |
[40:31] | Oh, my God. She died? | 我的天啊 她死了吗 |
[40:33] | No, I didn’t say that. | 不 我没有那么说 |
[40:35] | But you’re not going to see her again. | 但是你不能再见她了 |
[40:38] | Corey, hold the time you two spent together | 科里 把你们相处的时光 |
[40:40] | close to your heart. | 紧紧记在心里 |
[40:41] | But don’t let it hold you back. | 但是别让它拖你后腿 |
[40:43] | No more sitting here and waiting. | 别在这坐着等她了 |
[40:45] | Grab your new life by the hand | 把你的新生活握在你手里 |
[40:47] | – O-Okay, I… – Change is good. | – 好的 我 – 改变是好事情 |
[40:47] | and go out there and live it. | 走出去 好好生活吧 |
[40:51] | So we leave the door open, just a little… | 所以我们让门开着 就一点点 |
[40:54] | Hi. Haven’t see you all day. | 嗨 今天一天没见你 |
[40:57] | – You headed out? – I am. | – 你要走了吗 – 是啊 |
[40:59] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[41:02] | hoping like hell it’s worth the risk. | 拼命希望 这值得冒险 |
[41:04] | ♪ If I’m the one that you want ♪ | ♪ 如果我是你心之所想 ♪ |