时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | When life forces us to do something impossible… | 当生活逼迫我们去做不可能之事 |
[00:10] | …an explosion happens inside the body. | 我们体内就会爆发小宇宙 |
[00:16] | A rush of hormones blasts through us, | 会释放大量荷尔蒙 |
[00:18] | making us stronger… | 让我们更强大 |
[00:19] | – What the hell? – …making us faster. | – 什么鬼 – 让我们更快 |
[00:22] | Biology overrides fear. | 生理凌驾恐惧 |
[00:24] | And that makes the impossible possible. | 将腐朽化为神奇 |
[00:27] | Okay, so, either this is a drill or it’s a real fire. | 这要么是演习 要么是真发生火灾了 |
[00:30] | And if it’s a real fire, | 如果这真的是火灾 |
[00:31] | then it probably has something to do with the guy, | 很有可能与那个人有关 |
[00:33] | so I vote drill. | 所以我觉得是演习 |
[00:35] | Despite that large boom you just heard? Really? | 都听到这么大动静的爆炸了 还演习呢 |
[00:37] | All right, fine. It’s the guy. The bad, escaped-rapist guy. | 好吧 是那大坏蛋 逃跑的强奸犯 |
[00:41] | Why? Why?! | 为什么 怎么会这样 |
[00:41] | Oh! The door’s unlocked. | 门开了 |
[00:44] | Well, yeah, fire would override a lockdown. | 没错 火灾警报会覆盖掉禁闭 |
[00:46] | I’m gonna go find Stephanie. | 我要去找斯黛芬妮 |
[00:49] | Just be careful. | 小心点 |
[01:00] | Then entryway is closed, ma’am. | 女士 入口已经封闭了 |
[01:02] | I just watched an explosion up there! | 这儿刚刚发生了爆炸 |
[01:03] | And I already reported it. The hospital’s on lockdown. | 我已经上报了 医院在禁闭状态 |
[01:05] | Whoa! Did you see that? | 哇 你看到了吗 |
[01:06] | – Something exploded up there. – Yes. | – 有什么东西炸了 – 是的 |
[01:07] | This entrance way will remain closed. | 入口会保持封闭 |
[01:09] | – East, South. – Possibly in the South Wing? | – 东南边 – 可能在南翼 |
[01:10] | Four or five floors up. | 四五层楼的样子 |
[01:11] | That’s right near the NICU. | 就在新生儿重症监护室附近 |
[01:12] | And the CCU. | 还有心脏加护病房 |
[01:12] | We have to get in there! | 我们必须马上进去 |
[01:12] | Yeah, we need to get in there. | 是的 我们得马上进去 |
[01:13] | There was an explosion! | 刚发生了爆炸 |
[01:14] | He won’t let us in! | 他不会让我们进去的 |
[01:15] | They’re clear to come in. I need their help. | 她们可以进来 我需要她们的帮助 |
[01:17] | There’s a lockdown! | 医院在禁闭状态 |
[01:18] | I ordered the damn lockdown! | 这破禁闭是我发布的 |
[01:19] | Fire in the hospital trumps rapist on the loose. | 医院里的火灾比在逃的强奸犯更重要 |
[01:22] | They are cleared! | 放她们进来 |
[01:25] | There’s a rapist on the loose? | 医院里有在逃的强奸犯吗 |
[01:26] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[01:27] | We have a multiple-alarm fire on floors five and six, | 五楼和六楼有多台火灾警报 |
[01:30] | from the service elevators east. | 始于东部的运货电梯 |
[01:31] | And we are concerned about structural damage on that floor. | 我们担心楼层的结构损伤 |
[01:33] | We’re diverting all incoming traumas. | 我们要转移所有进来的创伤患者 |
[01:36] | Patients in immediate or impending danger | 危重或情况不稳定的患者 |
[01:37] | need to be evacuated first. | 需要第一批疏散 |
[01:39] | Unaffected areas… the E.R., radiology, | 没受到影响的地方有急诊室 放射科 |
[01:42] | nursery, daycare… they stay put. | 婴儿室以及日托所 这些区域保持不动 |
[01:44] | We have to prioritize. | 得分清轻重缓急 |
[01:46] | Firefighter Carroll here will be directing you | 这位卡罗尔消防员会把你们 |
[01:48] | to the most urgent areas. | 分配到最需要的地方 |
[01:49] | Yeah, and, uh, the woman with her arm in the air over there | 还有 那边那位举着手的女士 |
[01:52] | is Dr. Kepner. | 是卡普娜医生 |
[01:53] | She is setting up a holding area…? | 她会设立一个等候区 |
[01:56] | Outside by Parking Lot 1. | 在外面 一号停车场旁边 |
[01:58] | By Parking Lot 1. Take evacuated patients to her. | 在一号停车场 把病人疏散到她那里 |
[02:02] | She is in charge. | 她负责那里 |
[02:03] | And if your patients can walk, they can transport themselves. | 如果病人可以走 他们也可以自己转移 |
[02:06] | Okay, thank you Dr. Grey. Do not be a hero. Okay? | 谢谢 格蕾医生 不要逞英雄 听见没 |
[02:08] | If they can walk, let them walk. | 如果他们可以走 就让他们自己走 |
[02:10] | Carry the rest. | 其余病人就搬运下去 |
[02:11] | The elevators are not working. Do not try and use them. | 电梯无法运行 不要试图使用 |
[02:14] | – Work fast, but work safe. – Okay. | – 动作要快 但要注意安全 – 好 |
[02:18] | And our man’s still at large, | 我们要找的人还在逃 |
[02:19] | so we’re maintaining security at the exits, | 所以出口处的安保还是需要的 |
[02:21] | and we’re keeping active sweeps. | 我们会保持主动扫卡通行 |
[02:22] | Hmm. Because just one hospital emergency wasn’t enough… | 医院只有一个紧急情况还不够 |
[02:26] | Lord, don’t make me have to tell Catherine Avery | 老天爷 别逼我告诉凯瑟琳·艾弗里 |
[02:29] | I burned her hospital to the ground. | 我把她的医院给烧没了 |
[02:30] | Edwards? | 爱德华兹 |
[02:33] | Stephanie! | 斯黛芬妮 |
[02:36] | Edwards?! | 爱德华兹 |
[02:39] | Go, go, go! Stephanie? | 快走快走 斯黛芬妮 |
[02:57] | Maggie. | 麦琪 |
[02:58] | – Hey, take this to Kepner outside. – Right away. | – 把这拿到外面 给卡普娜 – 马上去 |
[03:00] | I’ve been texting you. Are you okay? | 我一直在给你发短信 你还好吗 |
[03:02] | They’re trying to contain it near the CCU, | 他们想把火情控制在心脏加护病房附近 |
[03:04] | but I heard it spread to the O.R. floor. | 但我听说火已经蔓延到手术室那层了 |
[03:06] | I just figured I’d help with evac. | 我觉得我可以帮忙疏散 |
[03:08] | – Have you seen Nathan? – No. | – 你看见纳森了吗 – 没有 |
[03:10] | No, and don’t… don’t go thinking | 没有 还有 别去幻想着 |
[03:11] | he’s been burnt to a fiery crisp. | 他已经被烧的嘎嘣脆了 |
[03:12] | I’m sure he’s fine. | 他肯定没事的 |
[03:13] | No, I’m not. I’m just… I need to speak with him. | 我没有想 我只是… 我有话跟他谈 |
[03:14] | So, if you see him… | 如果你看见他… |
[03:15] | – Yeah. – …please let him know. | – 好 – 麻烦跟他说一声 |
[03:16] | I’m legit, I swear! | 我发誓 我是合法公民 |
[03:18] | High alert in progress, sir. I need to see some I.D. | 先生 这里处于高级警戒 我需要查身份证 |
[03:20] | I don’t have it. My wife has my wallet. | 我没有 我的钱包在我妻子那里 |
[03:22] | Our baby’s upstairs for observation. Please! | 我们的孩子在楼上留院观察 求你了 |
[03:23] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[03:24] | Y-You got to help me! I’ve looked everywhere. | 你得帮帮我 我到处都找过了 |
[03:26] | I went… I checked the… the cafeteria, the gift shop, | 我去… 我检查了自助餐厅和礼品店 |
[03:28] | I-I tried looking outside and looking there… | 外面 还有那边都找了 |
[03:30] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[03:31] | My daughter. Erin. She’s missing again. | 我女儿 艾琳 她又不见了 |
[03:34] | Help. | 救命 |
[03:35] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[03:45] | Stephanie? | 斯黛芬妮 |
[03:52] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:57] | Erin? | 艾琳 |
[03:59] | Stephanie? | 斯黛芬妮 |
[04:02] | Erin! Erin, where are you? | 艾琳 艾琳 你在哪 |
[04:06] | Don’t do that! I thought you were dead! | 别这样吓我 我以为你死了 |
[04:10] | I thought you were gone! | 我以为你不在了 |
[04:21] | – Stephanie? – Yeah. Erin, uh, hang on! | – 斯黛芬妮 我在 艾琳 坚持住 |
[04:25] | Hang on! | 等等 |
[04:27] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[04:28] | Don’t worry, uh, uh, Sondra. | 别担心 桑德拉 |
[04:30] | You’ll be fine, all right? | 你会没事的 |
[04:32] | Um, you’re just gonna get | 我们带你去 |
[04:33] | a bit of fresh air, all right? | 呼吸点新鲜空气 好吗 |
[04:35] | Okay, we got Mr. Pruitt | 我们已经把普鲁伊特先生 |
[04:36] | downstairs safe and sound. | 安全送到楼下了 |
[04:36] | Who’s next? | 下一个该谁 |
[04:37] | Okay, these two very capable doctors | 好了 这两位能干的医生 |
[04:38] | are gonna carry you down. | 会搬着你下楼 |
[04:39] | Carry? | 搬 |
[04:40] | Yeah, you’re gonna have your own personal escort. | 对 那可是你专属的个人护卫 |
[04:42] | Down four flights of stairs. | 要下四层楼呢 |
[04:43] | But it’s a smooth ride, I promise. | 不过我保证 会很平稳的 |
[04:45] | – Like Cleopatra. – Exactly. | – 就像埃及艳后 – 没错 |
[04:47] | Okay, hurry up, okay? This place is full. | 好 快点 好的 这边全满了 |
[04:49] | We’ve got to move quick. | 动作得快点儿 |
[04:50] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[04:52] | Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[04:54] | Just finished alerting all dispatchers | 我刚给所有调度员发了警报 |
[04:55] | to divert their traumas. | 让他们转移创伤病人 |
[04:56] | Do you need hands here? | 你这儿需要人手吗 |
[04:58] | Absolutely. | 必须的 |
[04:59] | Hey, you guys seen Edwards anywhere? | 你们谁见过爱德华兹吗 |
[05:01] | I’m looking for a missing girl. | 我在找一个走丢的小女孩 |
[05:03] | We don’t have eyes on Edwards yet?! | 还没找到爱德华兹吗 |
[05:04] | No, I’ve been looking everywhere. | 没有 我到处找遍了 |
[05:06] | Is she missing? | 她不见了 |
[05:07] | Yes, yes. | 对 对 |
[05:08] | The… The rapist guy in the hospital… | 那个… 医院里的那个强奸犯 |
[05:09] | that’s her patient. | 是她的病人 |
[05:10] | She’s with him somewhere. | 她应该和那人在一块 |
[05:11] | What? | 什么 |
[05:11] | I got to go. | 我得再去找找 |
[05:12] | Did you alert police? About Edwards? | 你有把爱德华兹的情况告诉警察吗 |
[05:14] | No, no, good idea. Could you do that? | 没有 好主意 你能帮我说一声吗 |
[05:15] | – I… – Thank you. | – 我… -谢谢 |
[05:16] | We need all hands on deck, Avery! | 我们需要全部的人手啊 艾弗里 |
[05:17] | Let him go. | 让他去吧 |
[05:18] | Dr. Webber, there’s a protocol | 韦博医生 发生这种情况的时候 |
[05:20] | when it comes to this… | 是专门有章程… |
[05:21] | I am looking for a missing girl. | 我在找一个走丢的小姑娘 |
[05:22] | And, yes, the police are also looking for her. | 而且 警察也在找她 |
[05:25] | Then maybe we should let the cops do their jobs, | 那我们也许应该就让警察去找 |
[05:27] | we focus on patients. | 我们专注于病人 |
[05:28] | Okay, listen, she likes to run and hide. | 好吧 听着 她喜欢玩躲猫猫 |
[05:30] | She has brownish hair. Her name is Erin. | 浅褐色头发 名字叫艾琳 |
[05:32] | All right. We haven’t seen her yet. | 好的 我们没看见过 |
[05:33] | Grey! | 格蕾 |
[05:35] | Dr. Webber… | 韦博医生 |
[05:36] | Look… Look, I’ll be fine, Dr. Minnick. | 我能忙得过来 明尼克医生 |
[05:37] | Would you let the police know | 麻烦你去告诉警察一声 |
[05:38] | we have a resident missing, will you? | 我们的一个住院医失踪了 可以吗 |
[05:49] | Okay, the kids are asleep, | 好了 孩子们都睡着了 |
[05:51] | so it should be easy. | 所以应该很轻松 |
[05:52] | Ellis is just getting over a bug, | 爱丽丝正在恢复期 |
[05:53] | so when she wakes up, just take her temp. | 等她醒了 记得量下体温 |
[05:57] | We are gonna be on the road | 我们接下来 |
[05:58] | for the next several hours, | 得赶几个小时路 |
[05:59] | but after that… texting is best. | 不过之后 最好还是发短信 |
[06:07] | Uh, you might want to eat something. | 想吃点东西不 |
[06:11] | What’s gonna take hours? | 什么要几个小时 |
[06:14] | Owen. There’s been an explosion at Grey-Sloan. | 欧文 医院里发生了爆炸 |
[06:17] | What? What do you mean “explosion”? | 什么 什么叫发生了爆炸 |
[06:19] | So it looks like the helipad there is off limits. | 那边的直升机停机坪貌似禁用了 |
[06:21] | How many casualties? Are there people hurt? | 伤亡情况如何 有人受伤吗 |
[06:23] | Why didn’t you wake me? | 你为什么不叫醒我 |
[06:24] | It only affected a few floors, | 爆炸只影响了几层楼 |
[06:25] | and they have got it covered. | 情况已经控制住了 |
[06:26] | Look, I’m the head of trauma, I need to be there. | 我可是创伤科的主管 我得在现场 |
[06:28] | No. We have to go. | 不用 我们得走了 |
[06:29] | It’s gonna take a few hours to drive | 得开好几个小时车 |
[06:30] | to Madigan Army Medical Center. | 才能到马迪根部队医疗中心呢 |
[06:32] | And we have to be there when your sister lands. | 我们得赶在你妹妹落地之前到那儿 |
[06:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:39] | They suggested you might want to bring photographs or, | 他们建议你带上几张照片 或者 |
[06:41] | um, uh, keepsakes if you have any? | 小纪念品 如果有的话 |
[06:44] | Right. | 对 |
[06:45] | Right. Right. Because she might not remember. | 对 对 因为她可能记不得了 |
[06:48] | You know what? You stay here. | 这样吧 你在这呆着 |
[06:50] | I’m gonna go to the house | 我回家去看看 |
[06:51] | and see if I can find an album… | 能不能找到本相册 |
[06:52] | No, no. I know where everything is. | 不 不用 我知道所有东西在哪儿 |
[07:05] | Erin, don’t be scared! Just hang on! | 艾琳 别害怕 坚持住 |
[07:09] | All right, Erin? | 听见了吗 艾琳 |
[07:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:12] | Fire extinguisher. Fire exting… | 灭火器 灭火… |
[07:13] | It’s a lab. It’s a lab. It’s a lab. | 这里是实验室 实验室 实验室 |
[07:15] | There has to be a fire extinguisher somewhere. | 肯定会有个灭火器的 |
[07:19] | Is he gone? | 他死了吗 |
[07:21] | Is that man gone? | 那个人死了吗 |
[07:22] | Uh, yeah, yeah. He’s very, very gone. | 死了 死了 他死得透透的了 |
[07:26] | You keep your face low, okay? | 你把头放低点 好吗 |
[07:28] | You keep your face low | 把头放低点 |
[07:29] | and stay as far away from the fire as you can. | 然后尽可能离火远一点 |
[07:30] | I can’t! I… | 不行 我… |
[07:33] | I can’t. I can’t. My leg… it’s stuck. | 我动不了 我的腿被压住了 |
[07:40] | Okay. Don’t worry. Uh… | 好吧 别担心 |
[07:42] | I’m coming. Don’t panic. | 我就过来 别慌 |
[08:13] | Oh, God, just… | 天呐 这… |
[08:15] | Ow! Ow! Move it off, please! | 噢 快把它挪开 |
[08:17] | No, no, honey, | 不行 不能挪开 宝贝 |
[08:18] | it’s keeping all the blood in your leg. | 压着能帮你的腿止血 |
[08:19] | It hurts. | 很疼啊 |
[08:20] | Uh, yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[08:22] | I know it hurts, but I can’t… | 我知道很疼 但是我不能… |
[08:25] | I can’t f… I can’t move it | 我找不… 我得先想办法处理好你的腿 |
[08:26] | until I figure out how to fix your leg. | 然后才能把东西搬走 |
[08:30] | And I… which I… | 我… 我该… |
[08:33] | Aah! How the hell am I gonna fix her leg?! | 我他妈该怎么固定她的腿 |
[08:36] | Stop it! You’re scaring me! | 别这样 你吓到我了 |
[08:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:48] | Okay. You… | 好了 你… |
[08:50] | You lucked out, Missy. | 你运气很好啊 小姑娘 |
[08:52] | ‘Cause I am… | 因为我可是… |
[08:53] | the best surgeon in here. | 这里最好的外科医生 |
[08:57] | I do this kind of stuff in my sleep. | 我闭着眼睛都能做这些事 |
[09:02] | Ah! Okay. All right. Okay. | 啊 好了 好了 |
[09:05] | We’re gonna figure this out, okay, right? | 我们马上就能搞定了 知道不 |
[09:07] | Just you and me, right? | 咱俩一起 好吗 |
[09:21] | – We’ll figure it out. – Okay, okay. | – 马上就好 – 好 好 |
[09:22] | Right? Just you and me. | 就你跟我 |
[09:24] | I really want my mom. | 我想找妈妈 |
[09:26] | I know. I know. I do, too. | 我知道 我知道 我也想 |
[09:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:38] | Oh, hey, it’s okay. It’s okay! | 没事 没事 |
[09:40] | It’s okay. I got you. I got you, okay? | 没事的 我在这儿呢 有我呢 好吗 |
[09:42] | – All right, lie back. – Okay. | – 没事 往后躺 – 好 |
[09:43] | Just lie back. | 躺下去 |
[09:46] | Relax as much as you can. | 尽量放松 |
[09:48] | You know, when I was a kid, | 你知道不 我小时候 |
[09:50] | I was in the hospital a… a lot. | 经常去医院 |
[09:53] | And, uh… they would have to… | 医生们不得不… |
[09:56] | Oh, that’s okay. I’m sorry. | 没事的 我轻点 |
[09:58] | They would do a bunch of stuff | 他们也在我身上搞来搞去 |
[10:01] | that hurt me, too. | 我也疼得要死 |
[10:02] | And I hated it. I hated it. | 我讨厌那样 恨透了 |
[10:04] | So, do you know what I would do? | 你知道这时候我会怎么做吗 |
[10:10] | What? | 怎么 |
[10:12] | I would clench my fists, | 我会攥紧拳头 |
[10:15] | real tight …tight as I could. | 紧紧地 用上了全身的力气 |
[10:17] | Sometimes my, uh, nails would dig in to my hands, | 有时候 指甲都嵌进了肉里 |
[10:20] | and I would even break the skin sometimes, | 有时候甚至都掐破皮了 |
[10:23] | but it helped. | 但是真的有用 |
[10:25] | The more I thought about my hands, | 我越把心思放在手上 |
[10:27] | The less I thought about anything else. | 就越不会去想其他事 |
[10:30] | And sometimes I would just scream my head off. | 有时候我也会拼了命的喊叫 |
[10:33] | And it would drive my doctors crazy, but… | 虽然这样会让我的医生很抓狂 但是 |
[10:35] | it made me feel better. | 会让我感觉好些 |
[10:36] | – Okay. – Okay? | – 好 – 好吗 |
[10:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:39] | All right, Erin… | 好了 艾琳 |
[10:43] | Look, what I’m about to do is really gonna hurt, Erin. | 艾琳 听着 接下来要做的事会非常疼 |
[10:46] | It’s gonna hurt a lot, and so… | 非常疼 并且很… |
[10:48] | I want you to clench your fists. | 我希望你能握紧拳头 |
[10:49] | Clench them real tight… as tight as you can for me. | 紧紧地握住 有多紧握多紧 |
[10:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:54] | And if you need to scream, | 还有 如果你想叫 |
[10:56] | you just go ahead and scream, okay? | 你就直接叫出来 好吗 |
[10:59] | – All right. – Okay. | – 好了 – 好的 |
[11:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:04] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[11:14] | I want patients organized by condition and severity! | 我希望病人按照条件和严重程度排序 |
[11:18] | The temp CCU area needs ventilators | 临时心脏科加护病房需要有 |
[11:20] | and crash carts on standby! | 呼吸机和急救推车随时待命 |
[11:21] | And please check everyone for smoke inhalation! | 还有 请为每个人检查是否吸入烟尘 |
[11:25] | Erin! | 艾琳 |
[11:27] | Erin! | 艾琳 |
[11:29] | – What’s going on? – Where is… | – 出什么事了 – 哪是… |
[11:30] | What… We don’t know. | 你这… 我们不知道 |
[11:33] | A fire, explosion… | 火灾 爆炸 |
[11:38] | There’s no kids out here. | 这里没有孩子 |
[11:39] | How are my PEDS patients or the NICU? | 我的儿科病人怎样了 新生儿重症监护室呢 |
[11:41] | Listen, the fire is on the south side, | 听着 这场火灾在南面 |
[11:44] | like four floors up. | 大概在四楼 |
[11:45] | The kids should all be okay. | 孩子们应该都还好 |
[11:47] | What happened with Jo’s husband? | 乔的丈夫那边怎么回事 |
[11:48] | You never called me back. | 你一直没回我电话 |
[11:50] | Yeah, the trip was a waste. | 唉 这次旅途毫无收获 |
[11:51] | Okay. So, I’m looking for this little girl. | 好吧 我在找一个小女孩 |
[11:53] | She’s 8, she’s super-smart, | 她8岁了 很聪明 |
[11:54] | she keeps ditching her parents. | 她老是离开父母 |
[11:56] | – Look for her. – All right. | – 找找她 – 好的 |
[11:58] | Hey. What do we have? | 嘿 病人什么情况 |
[12:00] | CCU patient, one-day status post. | 心脏加护病房的病人 术后一天 |
[12:02] | CABG. She’s stable. | 冠脉搭桥术 她现在稳定 |
[12:03] | She just needs to stay on her… heparin infusion… | 只需要给她继续… 注射肝素 |
[12:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[12:07] | Yeah, it’s… Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 还好 没事 |
[12:08] | Not a big fan of fire, you know? | 那什么 我不是很喜欢火 |
[12:10] | It’s… | 那个… |
[12:11] | If I’m being honest, this is… | 我老实说 这 |
[12:12] | kinda my worst nightmare, actually. | 其实是我最怕的东西 |
[12:14] | Well, just, | 好吧 那就 |
[12:15] | like, imagine that it’s a parking-lot barbecue. | 把这里想象成停车场烤肉宴 |
[12:17] | The smoke. The burning burgers… | 有烟 有烧烤的汉堡 |
[12:20] | Okay. All right. | 好了 这样吧 |
[12:21] | You know what? Just take a minute, okay? | 你过来 休息一分钟 好吗 |
[12:23] | Just take a minute. | 休息一分钟 |
[12:24] | No, no, I’m… I’m… I’m good. I’m good. | 不用 不用 我没事 我没事 |
[12:26] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[12:27] | – Burnt burgers, right? – Okay. | – 烧烤汉堡 对吧 – 对 |
[12:28] | Burnt burgers. | 烧烤汉堡 |
[12:29] | Okay. Oh, Pierce! Can you come take a look? | 好了 皮尔斯 你能来看看吗 |
[12:31] | Okay, I got him. | 好的 我来处理 |
[12:34] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[12:35] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[12:40] | The chest sounds good. | 胸腔听诊结果正常 |
[12:41] | Those handsome boys treated me like a queen. | 那几个小帅哥把我当女王服侍呢 |
[12:43] | Good. I’m glad to hear it. | 很好 很高兴听你这么说 |
[12:44] | We’re gonna get you set up in triage. | 我们去带你去验伤分类的地方 |
[12:46] | We’re gonna get you attached to an EKG machine, okay? | 给你连上心电图机 好吗 |
[12:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:50] | You didn’t happen to see Jackson in there, did you? | 你在医院里有见到杰克逊吗 |
[12:53] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | – 见过 – 是吗 |
[12:54] | Right when the alarms went off, and then he took off, | 警报响的时候刚见 然后他走了 |
[12:56] | running after Edwards like he was fireproof. | 跑去找爱德华兹去了 跟消防员似的 |
[12:59] | – He’s not back yet? – No! Of course not. | – 他还没回来吗 – 没 当然没有 |
[13:01] | – Typical. – Typical? | – 典型啊 – 什么典型 |
[13:03] | Yeah, he ran into | 没错 他有一次 |
[13:05] | a burning bus once to save a child. | 跑到一辆着火的公交车里 去救一个小孩 |
[13:07] | He’s the kind of guy that runs into a fire, apparently. | 显然 他就是那种飞蛾扑火的人 |
[13:10] | I’m sure he’s fine. | 我相信他没事的 |
[13:12] | Yeah. Me too. | 当然 我也是 |
[13:19] | That’s okay. | 没事了 |
[13:21] | All right, I just want to… | 好了 我现在只需要 |
[13:22] | loosen this… | 解开这个 |
[13:25] | and see… | 并且看看 |
[13:26] | if there’s less bleeding, okay? | 出血量是否减少了 好吗 |
[13:29] | Nope… less blood. No blood. | 没血了 出血量减少 不流血了 |
[13:31] | No blood. Good girl. | 不流血了 乖孩子 |
[13:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:35] | All right, this is heavy. Skooch on out. | 没事了 这个很重 移开 |
[13:37] | Skooch out. Skooch out this way. | 移开 往这边移 |
[13:39] | Don’t bend, don’t bend, don’t bend. | 膝盖别弯 别弯 别弯 |
[13:41] | Go this direction. | 保持直线 |
[13:41] | Keep going. There we go. Okay! | 继续 可以了 好的 |
[13:45] | Get you out of here, okay? Hang on. | 带你离开这里 好吗 坚持一下 |
[13:47] | Let me help you up. | 我帮你站起来 |
[13:48] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[13:49] | Don’t put any weight on it. Weight on me. | 别让腿受任何力 压在我身上 |
[13:51] | Good girl. Good girl. Good girl. | 乖孩子 乖孩子 乖孩子 |
[13:53] | Hang on. Okay. | 坚持下 好的 |
[14:02] | How do we get around it? | 我们怎么绕开火 |
[14:05] | We ca… Well, we can’t. We can’t. | 我们… 好吧 我们绕不开 |
[14:11] | Hang… Hang on. Hold up, hold up. | 等下 等我一下 等着 |
[14:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:30] | Gonna pick you up, | 我会把你抱起来 |
[14:31] | and I want you to take a big, deep breath, okay? | 然后我要你大大地 深深地吸一口气 好吗 |
[14:33] | – Biggest breath you can. – All right. | – 尽你所能 深吸气 – 好的 |
[14:35] | And then hold it. | 然后憋住气 |
[14:35] | 1, 2, 3, jump! | 一 二 三 跳 |
[14:37] | Good. Keep that leg straight. | 好的 保持腿伸直 |
[14:39] | Okay. Good girl, good girl. | 好的 乖孩子 乖孩子 |
[14:42] | All the way. | 一直要伸直 |
[15:11] | Okay. All right. | 好 好了 |
[15:13] | Here we go. | 出来了 |
[15:23] | We can’t go down there. | 我们不能下楼 |
[15:34] | There’s the roof. | 上面是屋顶 |
[15:41] | Okay. Here. Come here. | 好吧 来 过来 |
[15:43] | Put your arms around me, tight as you can, okay? | 用胳膊尽可能紧地搂着我 好吗 |
[15:45] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[15:46] | Got to go up. Got to go up. | 得上去 得上去 |
[15:51] | One at a time. | 一次一小阶 |
[15:52] | One step at a time. | 一步一小阶 |
[15:59] | One step. | 一步 |
[16:01] | One at a time. There we go. | 一次一小阶 就这样 |
[16:12] | Steph! | 斯蒂芬 |
[16:14] | Edwards! | 爱德华兹 |
[16:16] | Stephanie! | 斯黛芬妮 |
[16:20] | Ma’am, can I help you? | 女士 需要帮助吗 |
[16:21] | Let me help you walk. | 我来扶着你走吧 |
[16:23] | I don’t need any help! | 我不需要任何帮助 |
[16:25] | Ma’am, did you just have surgery? | 女士 你是刚接受过手术吗 |
[16:26] | For God’s sake, I’m not a “ma’am.” | 老天啊 别叫我女士 |
[16:29] | My name is Cheryl, and surgery would be better than this. | 我叫谢丽尔 做手术都比现在这样好 |
[16:32] | Being sliced open and gutted would be better than this. | 被开膛破肚都比这样好 |
[16:35] | It’s just kidney stones! | 我只是得了肾结石 |
[16:36] | Okay. Look, no, we gotta get you out of this hallway. | 好吧 听着 我得带你离开这个走廊 |
[16:38] | There’s way too much smoke, all right? | 这里烟太大了 好吗 |
[16:39] | I’m gonna pick you up. Is that okay? | 我抱你出去 可以吗 |
[16:40] | No way! | 没门 |
[16:42] | I’m perfectly capable of… aah! …of walking and… aah! Okay. | 我完全有能力… 可以走出去 |
[16:47] | I’m sure you are. | 我相信你可以 |
[16:48] | Aah! Aah! It’s just kidney stones! Aah! | 只是肾结石 |
[17:02] | Do you not hear the alarm? | 你们没听见警铃吗 |
[17:04] | The fire is on the floor above us! | 楼上都着火了 |
[17:06] | I was midway through a lobectomy when the alarm went off. | 警报响的时候 我的肺叶切除手术做到一半 |
[17:09] | I’m not leaving a patient open on the table. | 我绝不会把病人开了刀后丢在手术台上 |
[17:13] | Well, Boki. Glove me. | 那好吧 博基 给我戴手套 |
[17:15] | – What the hell are you doing? – Well, you’re right. | – 你这是在做什么 – 好吧 你说得对 |
[17:16] | You can’t walk away from the patient. | 既然你没法抛下病人离开 |
[17:18] | And it’ll be quicker if the two of us work together. | 那如果我们一起合作 手术就能更快结束 |
[17:22] | This floor is supposed to be clear. You need to evacuate. | 这层楼得完全清场 你们必须马上撤离 |
[17:24] | Sir, I have a man’s lung in my hand. | 长官 我手上还握着一个人的肺呢 |
[17:27] | We’re working as fast as we can. | 我们会尽快解决 |
[17:29] | – How long do you need? – 15 minutes. | – 你们需要多长时间 – 15分钟 |
[17:31] | 15. No more. | 那就15分钟 不能再多了 |
[17:32] | Sir, we’re looking for a missing girl. | 长官 我们在找一个失踪的女孩 |
[17:34] | She’s 8 years old. Her name is Erin. | 她8岁了 叫做艾琳 |
[17:35] | We’ve all got our eyes out for her. | 我们正在竭尽全力找她 |
[17:36] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[17:39] | Bovie. | 电刀 |
[17:42] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:44] | Let’s get her on a morphine drip. | 给她注射吗啡 |
[17:46] | All right, you’re gonna be all right. | 好了 你会没事的 |
[17:47] | – We have been looking for you! – You scared the crap out of me! | – 我们一直在找你 – 你吓死我了 |
[17:50] | – Oh, I need some O2. – Yeah, of course you do. | – 我需要吸氧 – 你当然需要 |
[17:52] | That’s what happens when you don’t listen and… | 这就是你不听别人劝的下场 |
[17:54] | and instead you inhale an entire hospital full of smoke! | 反而吸了一整医院的浓烟 |
[17:57] | Stupid heroics! | 逞什么英雄 |
[18:01] | I was trying to help her. | 我是想帮她 |
[18:06] | You are a surgeon, not a firefighter! | 你是个外科医生 可不是什么消防员 |
[18:08] | I wasn’t trying to fight a fire, all right?! | 我没打算救火 好吗 |
[18:10] | – I was trying to save Edwards! – Don’t yell at her. | – 我是想救爱德华兹 – 别吼她啊 |
[18:12] | – She is the mother of your child! – Okay… | – 她是你孩子她妈 – 好吧 |
[18:14] | And what would I have told Harriet?! | 要是你出了事 我该怎么和哈里特交代 |
[18:16] | – I’m fine, April! – Breathe. | – 我没事 艾普丽尔 – 快呼吸 |
[18:42] | You know, Megan use to call me Eeyore | 打仗那会儿 梅根会管我叫屹耳 |
[18:44] | during the war. She said the war mad me grumpy too serious. | 她说战争让我变得又暴躁 又太严肃 |
[18:47] | ♪ See where I’m going, yeah ♪ | ♪ 看看我将去往何方 ♪ |
[18:49] | Go ahead. You can say it. | 说吧 你尽管说 |
[18:52] | – What? – She was right. | – 什么 – 她是对的 |
[18:53] | ♪ Chase what I’m dreaming, run away till I run off my pain ♪ | ♪ 追我所梦 摆脱痛苦 ♪ |
[18:55] | Wouldn’t war make anyone grumpy? | 任何人经历战争都会变得暴躁吧 |
[18:58] | Not her. | 她就不会 |
[18:59] | Nope. She was… | 她不会 她啊… |
[19:01] | She was happy. | 她曾经很快乐 |
[19:03] | She was always smiling and joking and laughing. | 她时时发科打趣 开怀大笑 |
[19:04] | ♪ I swear I pray every day, but still nothing’s changing ♪ | ♪ 我发誓我逐日祈祷 仍一成不变 ♪ |
[19:08] | ♪ Feels like my life might need rearranging ♪ | ♪ 也许我的人生需要重来 ♪ |
[19:10] | ♪ You say that you’re here, but right now’s a test of faith ♪ | ♪ 你说你在 不过一场忠诚考验 ♪ |
[19:12] | I… | 我… |
[19:13] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[19:14] | I mean, how do I even… | 我是说 我该怎样… |
[19:15] | ♪ So open up my heart ♪ | ♪ 敞开我的心扉 ♪ |
[19:16] | I don’t know what… I don’t know what to say | 我不知道 我不知道该说什么 |
[19:19] | ♪ And have your way ♪ | ♪ 任你自由发挥 ♪ |
[19:20] | You will. | 你会知道的 |
[19:22] | When you see her. | 等你看到她 |
[19:23] | ♪ I’m sinking in my thoughts ♪ | ♪ 思绪中沦陷 ♪ |
[19:25] | You’ll know what to say when you see her. | 等你亲眼看到她 你就知道该说什么了 |
[19:27] | ♪ So pull my from the waves ♪ | ♪ 乘着波浪 ♪ |
[19:29] | ♪ My head’s above the water ♪ | ♪ 露出水面 ♪ |
[19:30] | ♪ You’re my sweet escape ♪ | ♪ 你是我最甜蜜的解脱 ♪ |
[19:32] | They found her 10 miles away from where I was stationed. | 他们在距我驻地10英里处找到她的 |
[19:34] | ♪ I need you just so I can breathe ♪ | ♪ 我因你而存在 ♪ |
[19:36] | She was right there the whole time. | 她一直待在那里 |
[19:39] | ♪ Now I can breathe ♪ | ♪ 现在 我终得呼吸 ♪ |
[19:40] | Owen, your sister is alive, | 欧文 你妹妹还活着 |
[19:43] | and that doesn’t feel real right now, but it will. | 虽然这感觉并不真实 但以后会变真实的 |
[19:46] | When you see her. | 等你亲眼见到她 |
[19:48] | ♪ Hey, I can breathe ♪ | ♪ 活着 ♪ |
[19:51] | ♪ I can breathe ♪ | ♪ 我仍活着 ♪ |
[19:58] | ♪ I need you just so I can breathe ♪ | ♪ 我因你而存在 ♪ |
[20:05] | Almost there… oh! | 就快到了 |
[20:05] | ♪ You said this feeling ♪ | ♪ 你说这份爱意 ♪ |
[20:07] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[20:08] | – Okay. Almost there. – Okay. | – 就快到了 – 好的 |
[20:11] | Almost… | 就快到了 |
[20:12] | ♪ Would only last for a season, yeah ♪ | ♪ 却抵不过一季 ♪ |
[20:13] | Almost there. | 就快到了 |
[20:15] | Okay. Stand there. Good. | 就站在这里 很棒 |
[20:19] | ♪ But I’m still here, and I’m wondering why ♪ | ♪ 站在原地 心生疑虑 ♪ |
[20:23] | ♪ I’m not the same ♪ | ♪ 我已判若两人 ♪ |
[20:25] | No. | 不 |
[20:27] | No! | 不 |
[20:27] | ♪ I prayed every day, that’s when you changed me ♪ | ♪ 我逐日祈祷 在你改变我时 ♪ |
[20:30] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[20:31] | – No! – What?! | – 不 – 怎么了 |
[20:32] | No! | 不 |
[20:32] | ♪ I’m not the same, ’cause you rearranged me ♪ | ♪ 我已判若两人 是你改变了我 ♪ |
[20:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:35] | ♪ You said you were here, that was my test of faith ♪ | ♪ 你说你在 不过一场忠诚考验 ♪ |
[20:36] | My key card… I don’t have my key card. | 我的钥匙卡 我的钥匙卡不见了 |
[20:37] | I ca… I can’t get out of here without the card. | 没有卡 我就没法从这里出去了 |
[20:42] | ♪ Open up my heart and have your way ♪ | ♪ 敞开我的心扉 任你自由发挥 ♪ |
[20:43] | We can go down. | 我们可以下去 |
[20:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[20:47] | ♪ I’m sinking in my thoughts ♪ | ♪ 思绪中沉沦 ♪ |
[20:48] | We can get through the fire. We can make it. | 我们能从火海里穿过去 肯定可以的 |
[20:50] | ♪ So pull my from the waves ♪ | ♪ 乘着波浪 ♪ |
[20:54] | ♪ My head’s above the water ♪ | ♪ 露出水面 ♪ |
[20:55] | ♪ You’re my sweet escape ♪ | ♪ 你是我甜蜜的解脱 ♪ |
[20:57] | So we’re stuck? | 这么说我们被困住了 |
[20:58] | ♪ I need you just so I can breathe ♪ | ♪ 我因你而存在 ♪ |
[21:04] | ♪ Whoa, oh, oh, breathe ♪ | ♪ 呼吸之间 ♪ |
[21:07] | – No. No, we’re not stuck. | 不 不 我们没有被困住 |
[21:10] | We are… | 我们… |
[21:12] | ♪ Oh, breathe ♪ | ♪ 呼吸之间 ♪ |
[21:13] | We’re gonna sit right here and put this over our heads, | 我们就坐在这里 把这个盖在头上 |
[21:16] | and we’re gonna be just fine, I promise you. | 我们会没事的 我向你保证 |
[21:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:19] | ♪ I need you just so I can breathe, yeah, yeah ♪ | ♪ 我因你而存在 ♪ |
[21:21] | No. That’s pulling the covers over your head. | 不 这样做就等于躲起来了 |
[21:23] | My mom said when things get scary, you don’t do that. | 我妈妈说过 害怕的时候 不能这么做 |
[21:27] | You turn on the light so the scary goes away. | 要把灯打开 可怕的东西就会自己散去 |
[21:29] | Listen, your mom is right. Usually. | 听着 通常来说 你妈妈是对的 |
[21:29] | ♪ Open up my heart ♪ | ♪ 敞开我的心扉 ♪ |
[21:31] | But I’m a doctor… | 但是 我是个医生 |
[21:31] | ♪ Sinking in my thoughts ♪ | ♪ 思绪中沉沦 ♪ |
[21:33] | …and I know that in this case… | 所以我知道 这种情况下 |
[21:33] | ♪ So pull me from the waves, oh ♪ | ♪ 乘着波浪 ♪ |
[21:38] | This blanket is our best chance, okay? | 盖着毯子才最有可能活下去 明白吗 |
[21:40] | ♪ My head’s above the water, you’re my sweet escape ♪ | ♪ 露出水面 你是我甜蜜的解脱 ♪ |
[21:41] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:44] | ♪ I need you just so I can breathe ♪ | ♪ 我因你而存在 ♪ |
[21:45] | All right, come on. Let me help you. | 好了 来吧 我来帮你 |
[21:47] | Lean on me, lean on me, lean on me. | 靠我身上 靠我身上 |
[21:49] | ♪ Now I can breathe ♪ | ♪ 我已能喘息 ♪ |
[21:50] | Good girl. There we go. | 乖宝贝 就这样 |
[21:52] | Oh. Okay. | 好了 |
[21:58] | ♪ I can breathe ♪ | ♪ 我已能喘息 ♪ |
[21:59] | Okay. Hang on. | 好了 坚持住 |
[22:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:01] | ♪ I can breathe ♪ | ♪ 我已能喘息 ♪ |
[22:06] | No. The scary will get you. | 不要 可怕的东西会抓到你的 |
[22:06] | ♪ Oh, I need you just so I can breathe ♪ | ♪ 我因你而生 ♪ |
[22:08] | The scary will get you. | 可怕的东西会抓到你的 |
[22:09] | No, no, no. No, no. | 不不 不会的 |
[22:10] | Don’t worry about me. Don’t worry about me, okay? | 别担心我 别担心我 好吗 |
[22:11] | I got a lot of ways to… to keep scary out. | 仙人自有妙计 我能抵御的 |
[22:14] | ♪ I need you just so I can breathe ♪ | ♪ 我因你而生 ♪ |
[22:29] | Is that my card? | 那是我的门禁卡吗 |
[22:34] | That’s… That’s my card! | 那是… 那是我的门禁卡 |
[22:36] | That is my card! | 那是我的门禁卡 |
[22:37] | No! Stephanie, don’t leave me! | 不 斯黛芬妮 别离开我 |
[22:39] | – No, it’s okay. – Don’t leave me. | – 别怕 没事的 – 别离开我 |
[22:41] | It’s okay. I’ll be right back. I’ll be right back. | 没关系的 我去去就回 马上就回来 |
[22:42] | Keep your face covered, okay? All right? | 把脸盖住 好吗 |
[22:44] | I… Erin, I am gonna be right back. | 艾琳 我马上就回来 |
[22:46] | Fists. | 拳头攥紧 |
[22:49] | Fists. Good. Good! | 攥紧 对 就这样 |
[22:51] | No! | 不要 |
[22:54] | No. | 不要 |
[22:55] | No, Stephanie! | 斯黛芬妮 别走 |
[22:56] | Stephanie! | 斯黛芬妮 |
[22:58] | No, don’t go. Don’t leave me. | 不 不要去 不要丢下我 |
[23:01] | Please don’t leave. | 求求你别走 |
[23:04] | Stephanie, no. | 斯黛芬妮 别走 |
[23:15] | Stephanie, come back. Come back. | 斯黛芬妮 回来 快回来 |
[23:20] | No. No. Stephanie! | 不 斯黛芬妮 别走 |
[23:23] | Stephanie, come back. | 斯黛芬妮 快回来 |
[23:33] | Stephanie… | 斯黛芬妮 |
[23:36] | Please. | 求求你 |
[23:46] | Stephanie! | 斯黛芬妮 |
[23:52] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去吧 |
[24:04] | I found him in O.R. 2. | 我在二号手术室找到他的 |
[24:06] | O.R. 2? We evacuated that floor ages ago. | 二号手术室? 我们好久前就把那层疏散了啊 |
[24:08] | Yeah, I was in the middle of a thoracotomy. | 呃 我当时正在做开胸手术嘛 |
[24:10] | Hey, Maggie, can you take over for him there? | 嘿 麦琪 你能去那边帮他接手吗 |
[24:12] | You need some oxygen. | 你得吸点氧 |
[24:13] | Not until my patient’s stable. | 等我病人稳定了再说 |
[24:19] | You inhaled a lot of smoke. | 你吸入了很多烟雾 |
[24:21] | Put this over your face. | 把这个罩在脸上 |
[24:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:32] | – Come here. – Okay. | – 来这里 – 好的 |
[24:37] | – Stay here. Stay here. Don’t move. Don’t move. – Okay. | – 待在这 待着 别动 不要跑 – 好 |
[24:39] | Help us! Help! Help us! | 救救我们 救命啊 救救我们 |
[24:43] | Somebody help! | 快来人帮忙啊 |
[24:45] | Here! | 在这里 |
[24:46] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:48] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:49] | Stephanie? Stephanie? | 斯黛芬妮 斯黛芬妮 |
[24:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[24:53] | Wait. Erin. Wait. | 等等 艾琳 等下 |
[24:55] | No. | 不 |
[24:58] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 糟糕了 |
[24:59] | Don’t… No, don’t, don’t… | 别 不要这样 |
[25:00] | Erin! Erin! No! Erin, don’t! | 艾琳 艾琳 不要这样 |
[25:02] | Hey, Erin, stay with me. | 艾琳 保持清醒 |
[25:04] | Erin. No. | 不 艾琳 |
[25:07] | Stay with me, okay? | 别离开我 好吗 |
[25:08] | Stay… Somebody help me! | 保持… 快来人帮忙啊 |
[25:11] | Somebody help me, please! | 快来人帮忙啊 求求你们 |
[25:14] | Somebody help me! | 快来人帮忙啊 |
[25:24] | Put your mask back on. | 把面罩戴回去 |
[25:28] | And… And, no, no one has seen Edwards. | 还有 目前没人见过爱德华兹 |
[25:31] | – But that doesn’t mean that… – Hey, Chief! | – 但这也不代表… – 嘿 主任 |
[25:34] | Any word on Edwards? | 有爱德华兹的消息了吗 |
[25:35] | No one’s seen her since the lockdown. | 医院封闭后就没人见过她 |
[25:36] | I told Minnick to tell the police that she was missing. | 我让明尼克把她失踪的事情通知警察 |
[25:39] | But… Minnick! | 不过… 明尼克 |
[25:41] | What did the cops say about Edwards? | 爱德华兹的事 警察怎么说 |
[25:43] | Oh, my God. I forgot. | 我的天啊 我忘了 |
[25:45] | You forgot? | 你居然忘了 |
[25:47] | There were patients. | 有很多病人 |
[25:49] | I forgot. | 我忙忘了 |
[25:52] | I saw Edwards earlier, before the alarm. | 火警警报之前 我见过爱德华兹 |
[25:54] | She was, uh… She was with a liver lac patient. | 她当时带着一个肝脏受伤的病人 |
[25:56] | That’s him. That’s the guy. | 就是他 那个强奸犯 |
[25:57] | Where? Where did you see her? | 哪里 你在哪里看到她的 |
[25:59] | It was a hallway. Just a regular hallway. | 是一个走廊 很普通的走廊 |
[26:01] | Where’s radiology on this thing? All right. | 放射科在图上哪里啊 好了 |
[26:03] | When… When I saw her, we were close to there. | 我看到她的时候 我们在这附近 |
[26:05] | I had no idea who she was with. | 我完全不知道她病人的身份 |
[26:06] | If I’d realized, I could’ve done something. | 如果我知道 我肯定不会袖手旁观 |
[26:07] | Which way were they walking? | 他们走哪条路了 |
[26:09] | It’s just… You know what? It’s easier if I show you. | 就是… 这样吧 我直接指给你们更方便 |
[26:12] | – I could just walk you right in there… – Benjamin Warren! | – 我可以带你们走一道… – 本杰明·沃伦 |
[26:13] | Absolutely not. | 决定不行 |
[26:14] | You’re a civilian, and the fire is not completely contained. | 你只是平民 而且火势还没有完全得到控制 |
[26:16] | We are wasting time out here. | 我们在这里是浪费时间 |
[26:17] | Agreed. If it helps us find this guy sooner… | 同意 如果这样能让我们更快抓到那人 |
[26:19] | No, we’re seeing sporadic flare-ups inside. | 不行 里面还看得见零星明火 |
[26:21] | And giving a criminal the perfect opportunity | 难道就这样给一个罪犯以完美的 |
[26:23] | to escape the premises, no questions asked? | 逃脱条件 都不多加思量吗 |
[26:25] | – This isn’t about protocol. – Oh, hell no! | – 这根章程规定无关 – 坚决不行 |
[26:26] | – It’s about capturing a dangerous predator. – You coming or what?! | – 这关乎于抓捕一名危险的逃犯 – 来不来 |
[26:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[26:33] | We’re ready. | 准备好了 |
[26:35] | Okay, hold up. | 好了 待命 |
[26:36] | – Hold up, guys… – I got you. | – 上吧 伙计们 – 没问题 |
[26:40] | Right in here. | 就在这里 |
[26:42] | Around there? Yeah, this is it! This… This is where I saw her. | 大概就这附近 对 就这里 我就在这看到她的 |
[26:44] | And they were… | 他们当时… |
[26:46] | They were… They were headed in this direction. And, uh… | 他们在往这个方向走 |
[26:49] | They must’ve gone in here. | 他们肯定进了这里 |
[27:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:04] | If she was near the explosion when it happened, | 如果爆炸发生时 她在事发点附近 |
[27:05] | could she… could she have survived it? | 她有可能… 有可能活下来吗 |
[27:07] | Would depend on her proximity to the blast. | 这要取决于她距离爆炸的距离 |
[27:08] | – Captain, over here. – Yeah. | – 队长 在这边 – 好 |
[27:10] | We got a casualty. | 找到一名死者 |
[27:15] | We have an adult. | 一名成年死者 |
[27:18] | Can I borrow your… your light? | 能借用一下你的手电筒吗 |
[27:22] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[27:23] | Please! | 求求你们 |
[27:26] | Somebody help me! | 快来人帮帮我啊 |
[27:32] | Stay with me. S-Stay with me. | 别离开我 别离开我 |
[27:41] | No. No, see, this is too tall to be Edwards. | 不 你们看 这尸体太高 不会是爱德华兹 |
[27:51] | It’s blood. It is… It’s blood! | 这有血 这是血迹 |
[27:54] | There’s blood over here. | 这边也有血迹 |
[27:58] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[28:08] | Edwards! | 爱德华兹 |
[28:10] | Edwards, you all right?! | 爱德华兹 你还好吗 |
[28:10] | I’m fine! I’m fine! | 我没事 我没事 |
[28:11] | Are you hurt?! | 你受伤了吗 |
[28:12] | She needs an I.V. access and air! | 她需要静脉注射和吸氧 |
[28:14] | Send an ambu bag and a frickin’ gurney! | 快把急救气囊和轮床送过来 |
[28:16] | Right. On it. Let’s go! | 好的 就去拿了 我们走 |
[28:19] | Did you take the scenic route?! | 你们是路上看着风景来的不成 |
[28:30] | They were on the roof! The patient coded. | 她们在天台上 病人心脏停搏了 |
[28:31] | She needs as much O neg as possible | 给她输O型阴性血 越多越好 |
[28:33] | and get her typed and crossed! | 给她测定血型 交叉配型 |
[28:34] | Okay, okay. Get her to Trauma One. | 好的 好的 把她送去一号创伤室 |
[28:36] | Edwards, we got this. You can get down. | 爱德华兹 我们来接手 你可以下来了 |
[28:37] | No, ma’am! She needs to go straight to the O.R. | 不 女士 她需要直接去手术室 |
[28:40] | No, O.R. floor is inaccessible. The fire… | 不行 手术室那一层被封锁了 大火… |
[28:42] | She’s not gonna make it. | 她撑不了那么久的 |
[28:43] | She needs to be treated here, now. | 她得在这接受治疗 马上 |
[28:44] | Edwards, you’re injured. You need… | 爱德华兹 你受伤了 你需要… |
[28:45] | She needs blood and a defibrillator now! | 需要给她输血 立刻除颤 |
[28:48] | I deep-fried a rapist. | 我把那个强奸犯炸透了 |
[28:49] | I… I dove through a wall of fire. | 我… 我飞跃过了一堵火墙 |
[28:52] | I did not do all of that | 我做了这么多 |
[28:53] | so that this little girl could die, okay? | 可绝对不能还让她死掉 好吗 |
[28:55] | She… I saved her. I saved her. I saved her. | 我救了她 我救了她 我救了她 |
[28:57] | I saved her, Dr. Bailey. | 我救了她 贝利医生 |
[28:58] | We need to finish saving her right now, | 我们一定要救人救到底 |
[29:00] | and I need you out of my face! | 你给我滚一边去 |
[29:01] | – Dr. Bailey! – You heard her. | – 贝利医生 – 你听到了 |
[29:04] | Get out of her face. | 给她滚一边去 |
[29:05] | This E.R. is now an O.R. | 这间急诊室现在是手术室了 |
[29:13] | She’s back in sinus. Pressure’s holding at 70. | 她恢复窦性心律了 血压保持在70 |
[29:16] | Yeah, this leg is still cyanotic. | 嗯 但这条腿还有紫绀 |
[29:20] | Should we amputate? | 我们要截肢吗 |
[29:21] | No, save the leg. | 不行 保住这条腿 |
[29:22] | We save the leg. | 我们要保住这条腿 |
[29:24] | That son of a bitch does not get to cost this girl her leg. | 那个人渣不配让小姑娘失去一条腿 |
[29:27] | Dr. Bailey, please. | 贝利医生 求你了 |
[29:28] | We’ll need to do a graft. | 我们需要做个移植手术 |
[29:29] | Okay. Let’s throw a shunt in, | 好的 我们把分流器放进去 |
[29:31] | and it’ll give the leg a chance. | 它能争取一次保腿的机会 |
[30:11] | All right. How is she? | 好了 她怎么样了 |
[30:12] | We’re prepping to do a graft to save her leg. | 我们打算做个移植手术来保住她的腿 |
[30:17] | You need to be lying down, Stephanie. | 斯黛芬妮 你需要躺下 |
[30:19] | Let me take a look at these burns. | 让我看看这些烧伤 |
[30:20] | No, not yet, not yet. | 不了 还不是时候 |
[30:20] | Okay, look, you need to at least be hydrated, okay? | 好吧 那你至少也得补液 |
[30:23] | Will you stay there? Let me just take care of this. | 你先呆在这 让我来搞定这些事 |
[30:25] | Did you get the proximal end? | 你近侧的部分做完了吗 |
[30:27] | Oh, yeah, I got it, I got it. | 好了 我搞定了 搞定了 |
[30:28] | You need to isolate the distal. | 你需要分离末端 |
[30:29] | How’s she doing? | 她状况怎么样 |
[30:30] | Her BP’s steady, sats are 96. | 她的血压很稳 饱和度96 |
[30:32] | Which means she’s finally stable. | 也意味着她终于稳定了 |
[30:36] | She’s gonna make it through this and keep the leg. | 她能撑过手术 保住这条腿 |
[30:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[30:39] | You got her back, Edwards. | 你把她救回来了 爱德华兹 |
[30:41] | Now you need to get yourself back, okay? | 你现在需要照顾好自己了 好吗 |
[30:44] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[30:46] | Gurney! | 推张轮床来 |
[30:47] | All right, let’s get her on a bed right away. | 好了 赶紧把她搬到床上去 |
[30:48] | All right, her adrenaline faded. | 嗨 她肾上腺素的效果过了 |
[30:50] | Pain’s probably set in. | 疼痛感可能出现了 |
[30:51] | Yeah, | 没错 |
[30:52] | it’s the body’s way of protecting itself from the pain. | 这是身体避免自己感到疼痛的方式 |
[30:54] | – Got her head? – Yep. | – 看着点她的头 – 好的 |
[30:55] | All right, okay. | 好了 |
[30:56] | Okay, let’s get back to work. | 好的 我们继续工作吧 |
[30:58] | ♪ Farewell for a while ♪ | ♪ 告别一久 ♪ |
[31:01] | ♪ I’m going away ♪ | ♪ 我将离开 ♪ |
[31:07] | ♪ But I’ll be back ♪ | ♪ 我会归来 ♪ |
[31:11] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[31:14] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:15] | Yeah, I think so. | 还好 我觉得没事 |
[31:17] | ♪ Though I go 10,000 miles ♪ | ♪ 即使行万里路 ♪ |
[31:18] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:21] | Yeah. Look, I’m sorry if I scared you. | 听着 如果我吓到你了 那对不起 |
[31:23] | I’m… I was fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 真没事 |
[31:26] | It’s just, you’re gonna need to breathe. | 只是一会 你得好好呼吸 |
[31:28] | When I… when I tell you what I have to tell you, | 我有点事必须要告诉你 |
[31:30] | so… take a deep breath for me | 好了 深呼吸 |
[31:33] | so I know that you can. | 让我知道你准备好了 |
[31:35] | ♪ My own true love ♪ | ♪ 我唯一的挚爱 ♪ |
[31:37] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[31:38] | What do you want to tell me? | 你想告诉我什么 |
[31:40] | Take a deep breath for me. | 深呼吸一下 |
[31:41] | ♪ 10,000 miles or more ♪ | ♪ 万里 亦或更甚 ♪ |
[31:51] | ♪ The rocks may melt ♪ | ♪ 我心融石 ♪ |
[31:57] | ♪ And the seas may burn ♪ | ♪ 煮海蒸洋 ♪ |
[31:59] | Okay. So… | 好的 那… |
[32:01] | Remember the dream… | 记得那个梦吗 |
[32:03] | where they come back to us? | 他们回到我们身边的梦 |
[32:07] | Derek forgets his keys, and Megan goes for… | 德里克忘了带钥匙 梅根去… |
[32:11] | For coffee. Yeah. What… What about it? | 去买咖啡了 这怎么了 |
[32:14] | ♪ Oh, don’t you see… ♪ | ♪ 你看到了吗 ♪ |
[32:16] | Nathan, they found Megan. | 纳森 他们找到梅根了 |
[32:18] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[32:19] | ♪ …that lonesome dove ♪ | ♪ 那寂寞白鸽 ♪ |
[32:24] | ♪ Sitting on an ivy tree? ♪ | ♪ 静驻在常青之树 ♪ |
[32:27] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[32:28] | The Army called Owen this morning. | 军方早上打电话给欧文了 |
[32:30] | ♪ She’s weeping for ♪ | ♪ 她在为她 ♪ |
[32:36] | ♪ Her own true love ♪ | ♪ 唯一的挚爱而哭泣 ♪ |
[32:38] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[32:45] | ♪ As I shall weep for mine ♪ | ♪ 我亦当如此 ♪ |
[33:05] | Okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事的 |
[33:22] | Major Hunt. | 亨特少校 |
[33:24] | Dr. Shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[33:26] | I’m Lieutenant Hill. This is Colonel Turner. | 我是希尔中尉 这是特纳上校 |
[33:28] | Glad you guys could make it on such short notice. | 很高兴你们能在如此情急之下火速赶来 |
[33:30] | If there’s anything you need, don’t hesitate to ask. | 如果有任何需要 尽管提出来 |
[33:32] | – We’re here for you. – We appreciate it. | – 我们随时在这里 – 很感谢你们 |
[33:35] | Absolutely, ma’am. | 应该的 女士 |
[33:36] | If you’ll just walk this way. | 请二位跟我们这边走 |
[33:39] | ♪ My own true love ♪ | ♪ 我唯一的挚爱 ♪ |
[33:40] | I know it’s hard to know exactly what to expect, | 很难知道具体会是个什么情况 |
[33:42] | so you should be prepared. | 所以你们要做好准备 |
[33:43] | She may not know who you are. | 她可能不认识你是谁 |
[33:46] | ♪ Stay a while with me ♪ | ♪ 伴我身旁 ♪ |
[33:47] | She may not trust where she is. | 她可能不相信自己在哪里 |
[33:51] | ♪ If I had a friend ♪ | ♪ 若有挚友 ♪ |
[33:54] | She could be fine, | 她可能情况良好 |
[33:55] | or she may communicate in extremes. | 也可能会以极端方式沟通 |
[33:57] | ♪ All on this earth ♪ | ♪ 在地球之上 ♪ |
[33:58] | There could be yelling. | 可能会大喊大叫 |
[33:58] | So it’s best to avoid any potential triggers, | 所以最好尽量避免可能触动她的行为 |
[34:01] | any sudden movements, sudden noises… | 任何突然的动作或者声音 |
[34:03] | anything like that. | 像是这一类的事情 |
[34:06] | ♪ You’ve been a friend to me ♪ | ♪ 你是吾友 ♪ |
[34:16] | And why did it take us so long to find them? | 为什么我们过了这么久才发现她们 |
[34:23] | I was sidetracked by treating patients, | 我当时因为救治病人而分心了 |
[34:25] | which is my job. | 而这正是我的工作 |
[34:26] | – I was doing my job. – Right. | – 我在做我的工作 – 是噢 |
[34:29] | That “protocol” states that… | 章程上明明说… |
[34:31] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[34:32] | If anyone could follow protocol around here, | 但若是有人遵守了章程制度 |
[34:35] | Edwards would be perfectly fine right now. | 那爱德华兹现在就没事了 |
[34:37] | I’m sorry. What? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[34:38] | She was supposed to be in counseling. | 她本应该去心理咨询 |
[34:40] | But Dr. Webber over here decided | 但是韦博医生觉得 |
[34:42] | she should be able to work today. | 她今天可以工作 |
[34:43] | If you hadn’t completely undermined me… | 若非你一直在给我搞破坏 |
[34:46] | If I hadn’t compl… | 我还给你搞破… |
[34:47] | Then a little girl would be dead! | 那么这个小女孩就已经死了 |
[34:51] | Dr. Minnick… | 明尼克医生 |
[34:53] | I don’t believe that | 我认为你 |
[34:55] | there’s a place for you in my hospital any longer. | 不适合再待在我们医院了 |
[34:57] | Dr. Bailey, hold on. | 贝利医生 稍等 |
[34:59] | It’s Chief Bailey, and I am not holding on. | 是贝利主任 而且我必须说 |
[35:01] | She is holding on. | 她太墨守成规 |
[35:03] | She is… is clinging to these procedures and protocols | 她总是… 总是拘泥于这些条条框框 |
[35:07] | and cannot see when to let go | 根本不知道 |
[35:09] | in order to save the life of a patient… a child! | 为了救治病人 救治小孩而加以变通 |
[35:12] | I do! I know! | 但是我知道 我懂 |
[35:14] | Because I was taught right. | 因为我被教得很好 |
[35:16] | Dr. Edwards certainly knew, because she was taught… right. | 爱德华医生也明白这点 因为她也被教得很好 |
[35:26] | This is not some factory that turns out surgical robots. | 这里可不是生产手术机器人的工厂 |
[35:30] | We make doctors. | 我们培养的是医生 |
[35:32] | Thinking, feeling, human doctors. | 睿智 有情 有人性的医生 |
[35:37] | And we will teach them right. | 并且我们能够把他们教得很好 |
[35:43] | – Hey. You’re not going home? – Uh, nope. | – 嗨 你不准备回家吗 – 不回 |
[35:46] | Incoming’s two minutes out. | 还有几分钟就要来病人了 |
[35:47] | Well, look, I just wanted to, um… | 好吧 听着 我想要 |
[35:49] | say I’m sorry about earlier. | 对我之前的行为道个歉 |
[35:51] | I yelled at Jackson when I shouldn’t have… | 我不应该吼杰克逊的 |
[35:54] | Well, he was an idiot, and he almost died, so… | 没事 他就是一个傻蛋 差点还死了 所以… |
[35:57] | I just meant that, you know… | 我就是想说… 你懂的… |
[35:59] | He’s your baby’s father, and I went too far. | 他是你们孩子的父亲 我管得太多了 |
[36:02] | I was just mad because he and I | 我过激的反应完全是因为他和我 |
[36:03] | had been talking earlier when the alarms went off… | 在警报响之前一直在谈事情 |
[36:05] | Maggie. | 麦琪 |
[36:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:11] | Jackson, he, uh… | 杰克逊 他 呃… |
[36:13] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[36:15] | I know him, so I know what that looks like. | 我了解他 所以我明白他倾心的时候是什么模样 |
[36:17] | And, uh… | 总之 |
[36:18] | He likes you. He has feelings for you. | 他喜欢你 他对你有感觉 |
[36:20] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[36:21] | Why would you even… | 为什么你会… |
[36:22] | Because I have a feeling that you like him, too, | 因为我觉得你也喜欢他 |
[36:24] | so you know what? | 所以我觉得 |
[36:25] | You should just tell him. | 你应该坦白告诉他 |
[36:26] | I got to get out there. | 我得出去了 |
[36:33] | – Hey. Long night? – Yeah. | – 嘿 今晚事多死了吧 – 是的 |
[36:36] | You want to go back to my place? Sleep it off? | 你想不想去我家 睡上一觉 |
[36:38] | Or maybe do some other stuff before we sleep it off? | 或者在睡前来点小活动 |
[36:40] | And by “other things,” I mean sex. | 这个 “小活动” 我是指做爱 |
[36:42] | You want to go have some overly tired sex? | 你想不想酣畅淋漓地来啪一场 |
[36:44] | I shouldn’t. I have to pack up. | 我去不了了 我得去收拾东西 |
[36:45] | Pack up what? | 收拾啥 |
[36:46] | I just got fired. | 我刚刚被解雇了 |
[36:52] | Wha… | 什… |
[36:55] | I’m so sorry, but you know | 我很抱歉 但是你也明白 |
[36:56] | I’m gonna have to do this again today, right? | 我今天还得给你上一次药 对吧 |
[36:58] | Oh, it’s looking good, it’s looking good. | 情况不错 好样的 |
[37:03] | Edwards, I can turn up the morphine. | 爱德华兹 我可以打开吗啡开关 |
[37:04] | You don’t need to be in this much pain. | 你就不会那么疼了 |
[37:05] | Not yet, not yet. | 还不用 还不用 |
[37:22] | How’re you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[37:24] | I’ve had better days. | 不是太好 |
[37:29] | Your burns are severe. | 你的烧伤很严重 |
[37:32] | But we are all with you. | 但是我们都陪着你呢 |
[37:35] | We are gonna get you back. | 我们会治好你的 |
[37:38] | But, uh… it’ll be a while before you step in an O.R. | 但是 你可能得休养一阵子 才能回去做手术了 |
[37:42] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Actually, about that. | 对了 对了 其实呢 关于这个 |
[37:45] | I’ve spent my whole life in hospitals. | 我这辈子都花在了医院 |
[37:49] | My whole life, and… | 我的一生 所以… |
[37:52] | I… I think I need to see everything | 我… 我想出去看看 |
[37:55] | that’s not the inside of a hospital. | 而不是天天呆在医院 |
[37:59] | I need to travel and… and explore and… and hike | 我想去旅游 探险 远足 |
[38:05] | and… and breathe… and breathe… | 还有 还有呼吸 呼吸 |
[38:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:10] | Breathe… | 呼吸 |
[38:12] | Breathe… real air. | 呼吸真正的空气 |
[38:17] | So deep. I want to breathe it all in. | 深深地 把所有的新鲜空气都吸进来 |
[38:19] | Away from the monitors and the blood and the… | 远离显示器 远离鲜血以及… |
[38:22] | and the sterile gowns, | 这无菌服 |
[38:25] | away from saving other people’s lives. | 远离治病救人 |
[38:27] | I want my own. It’s time… It’s time I live my own. | 我想要为了自己而活 是时候为我自己而活了 |
[38:35] | You changed my life, Dr. Webber. | 韦博医生 你改变了我的人生 |
[38:41] | You have. You… You taught me how… | 你… 你教会我如何… |
[38:49] | You taught me how to take my past and find my path. | 你教会我如何面对过去 如何找到前路 |
[38:56] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[38:58] | I think I found it. | 我想我找到了 |
[39:02] | Which means? | 你的意思是… |
[39:04] | Which means I quit. | 我的意思是 我辞职 |
[39:13] | Okay, DeLuca, turn that morphine up | 好了 德鲁卡 打开吗啡开关吧 |
[39:15] | as high as it’ll go, please. | 能打多少打多少 我要疼死了 |
[39:37] | Nathan? Are you okay? | 纳森 你还好吗 |
[39:40] | Where was she? | 她在哪 |
[39:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:44] | Well, who had her? Is she hurt? | 好吧 她在谁那 她受伤了吗 |
[39:46] | I wish I knew more. | 我也希望我知道 |
[39:49] | Do we know for sure it’s her? | 我们能确定是她吗 |
[39:50] | I mean, have they confirmed that? | 我的意思是 他们确认了吗 |
[39:51] | Apparently so. I’m… not really sure how it works. | 看起来是这样 我也不知道怎么确认的 |
[39:56] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪 |
[40:02] | They’re taking her to Madigan Army Medical Center. | 他们正在把她转移到马迪根部队医疗中心 |
[40:07] | Owen and Amelia are on their way now. | 欧文和艾米莉亚现在已经去了 |
[40:10] | Tell, uh, Pierce I… I had to go. | 告诉皮尔斯 我需要出去一趟 |
[40:13] | Okay. Wait. Are… Are you okay? | 好的 等等 你还好吗 |
[40:16] | – Can you drive? – And someone needs to contact my patients. | – 你能开车吗 – 得找人去联系我的病人 |
[40:17] | Tell them that I finished surgery. | 告诉他们我手术都做完了 |
[40:19] | Don’t worry. We’ll take care of it. | 别担心 我们会处理好的 |
[40:20] | Are you okay to drive? Do you want me to take you? | 你能不能开车 要不要我开车送你去 |
[40:23] | Megan’s alive? | 梅根还活着 |
[40:25] | Megan’s alive. | 梅根还活着 |
[40:39] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:40] | Don’t. Don’t do that. | 别 别这么说 |
[40:42] | – No. – Don’t do that. Don’t apologize. | – 不 – 别这么做 别道歉 |
[40:45] | If this were Derek, I would’ve already been gone. | 如果是德里克 我可能早就已经走了 |
[40:50] | Okay. I can drive. | 好的 我可以开车 |
[40:53] | – Get out of here! Go! – I can drive. | – 快去吧 去吧 – 我可以开车 |
[40:59] | Nobody wakes up thinking, “My world will explode today.” | 没有人醒来时就会想着 “我的小宇宙今天会爆发” |
[41:07] | “My world will change.” | “我的世界会改变” |
[41:16] | Nobody thinks that. | 没有人能料想到 |
[41:19] | But, sometimes, it happens. | 但是 有时候 它不期而至 |
[41:23] | Sometimes, we wake up, we face our fears… | 有时候 我们睁开双眼 直面我们的恐惧 |
[41:42] | We take them by the hand. | 我们牵起它们的手 |
[42:01] | And we stand there, waiting… | 驻足等待 |
[42:03] | …hoping, ready… | 期待着 准备着 |
[42:06] | …for anything. | 迎接一切 |