时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Jackson. He likes you. | Jackson 他喜欢你 |
[00:05] | He has feelings for you. You should just tell him. | 他对你有感觉 你应该告诉他 |
[00:07] | You want to go have some overly tired sex? | 想不想啪啪啪到虚脱呀 |
[00:09] | I just got fired. | 我刚被解雇了 |
[00:10] | Two soldiers came to the house today. | 今天两位军官来到我家 |
[00:11] | They said they found Megan. They said that she’s alive. | 他们说找到Megan了 她还活着 |
[00:14] | Remember the dream where they come back to us? | 你还记得吗 有些梦里 逝者又回来了 |
[00:16] | -Megan’s alive? -Megan’s alive. | – Megan还活着吗 – 她还活着 |
[00:18] | If this were Derek, I would already be gone. | 如果是Derek 我可能已经走了 |
[00:29] | A painful irony for doctors | 医生有时也很痛苦 |
[00:32] | is that we often have to make you sicker in order to heal you. | 治疗常会先让患者更加难受 然后才能治愈 |
[00:35] | Megan Megan? | |
[00:39] | Megan Megan. | |
[00:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:51] | Sorry. I had to do it. | 抱歉 忍不住吓你一下 |
[00:55] | Will you unstrap me from this thing | 你能不能把我解开 |
[00:57] | so I can hug your ridiculously pale body? | 看你脸色煞白 快让我抱抱你 |
[00:58] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:01] | Come here. | 快来 |
[01:04] | If a bone has healed unevenly, we have to rebreak it. | 如果骨骼愈合欠规则 就必须重新打断 |
[01:09] | If a scar is too thick, | 如果伤疤太厚 |
[01:11] | we have to scrape it off and create a new wound. | 就必须重新揭开 再度造成伤口 |
[01:18] | We break you down to rebuild you. | 痛苦都只为痊愈 |
[01:23] | I was not kept in that hole. | 我不是被监禁在洞里的 |
[01:25] | I was tossed in the hole when the bombing started. | 轰炸开始时 我被人拽进去的 |
[01:28] | They were trying to protect me. | 他们是想保护我 |
[01:30] | Trauma surgeons aren’t easy to come by in Iraq. | 在伊拉克 创伤医生很稀缺的 |
[01:32] | -So all these years, you… -I was treated really well. | – 所以这些年… – 他们对我很好 |
[01:35] | They’d just, you know, kill me if I left. | 只是如果逃跑 他们就会杀了我 |
[01:37] | Your wife is really pretty. | 你老婆真漂亮啊 |
[01:39] | I’m really happy to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:41] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[01:46] | Hey, stranger. | 陌生人 你好呀 |
[01:54] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:57] | Shh. Babe, it’s okay. It’s okay. I’m okay. | 宝贝 没关系 我很好 |
[02:00] | I’m… | 我… |
[02:01] | Okay. You’re gonna have to… | 好啦 你别这样… |
[02:03] | -What hurts? -What’s wrong? | – 哪里痛 -怎么了 |
[02:05] | There was a bombing six months ago. | 半年前 有一次爆炸 |
[02:08] | I…took some shrapnel. | 弹片扎进身体了 |
[02:10] | There were post-op complications. | 还有术后并发症 |
[02:12] | It didn’t heal so well. | 伤口愈合不是很好 |
[02:27] | Okay.All right, everyone! Listen up, please! | 好啦 大家注意一下 都听我说 |
[02:31] | Uh, first, I want to thank you all | 首先 我想感谢大家 |
[02:33] | for keeping your heads during the events of last night. | 昨晚突发危机 大家临危不乱 |
[02:36] | Thanks to you, there were very minimal injuries, | 大家坚守岗位 没有出现严重伤亡 |
[02:40] | and the firefighters were able to contain the blaze quickly. | 让消防员能够快速控制火情 |
[02:43] | There was some damage, however, that will need to be repaired. | 不过还是有些受损 需要我们修理 |
[02:47] | Uh, the neuro ICU, the cath lab, and pulmonary clinic… | 神经外科 重症监护 导管实验室 肺科门诊… |
[02:54] | She fired Eliza. | 她把Eliza炒了 |
[02:56] | Oh, yeah. I heard. | 是啊 我听说了 |
[02:57] | Just give her some room. Getting fired is humiliating. | 给她一些时间 被炒鱿鱼很丢人的 |
[03:00] | How much room? | 要多久呢 |
[03:01] | Like, hours or days? | 几小时 还是几天呢 |
[03:04] | I’ve never been fired. | 我又没被炒过 |
[03:06] | These stations will be off-limits to pedestrian foot traffic. | 闲杂人员不得进入上述区域 |
[03:09] | Stephanie’s gone. | Stephanie被送走了 |
[03:11] | She was airlifted to a burn center in Texas. | 被飞机送到德克萨斯州的烧伤中心了 |
[03:15] | So until further notice, | 在有进一步通知前 |
[03:17] | ORs 3 through 6 are nonfunctional. | 三号至六号手术室停止使用 |
[03:20] | Hunt, your sister’s here? | Hunt 你妹妹在医院吗 |
[03:22] | Yeah, Riggs is taking her to CT. | 是啊 Riggs送她做CT去了 |
[03:24] | Uh, Riggs and I, we’re gonna need to take some leave. | 我和Riggs可能要请假了 |
[03:27] | Understood. I’ll update Bailey. | 理解 我会通知Bailey的 |
[03:29] | Uh, your sister will be our first priority as soon as we’re done here. | 等这边忙完 会先治疗你妹的 |
[03:32] | To recap, we are to avoid ORs 3 through 6 | 概括来说 三号至六号手术室关闭 |
[03:37] | and the entire neuro wing, as they are unstable. | 以及神外科病房 那边不够稳固 |
[03:48] | And also avoid fourth-floor nurses station | 还有四楼护士站 |
[03:51] | until further notice. | 直到进一步通知 |
[04:06] | You’re working? | 你要工作吗 |
[04:07] | Yeah, I’m gonna work. | 是啊 我要上班了 |
[04:11] | How’s Megan? | Megan怎么样了 |
[04:12] | Uh, she’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[04:15] | And not quite well, | 情况不太好 |
[04:16] | but she’s funny and sharp and very much alive, | 不过她很幽默 挺有活力的 |
[04:20] | which is, you know, energizing. | 这件事特别激励人 |
[04:22] | I mean, this miracle happened, and it makes me aware | 这种奇迹发生 让我意识到 |
[04:25] | that I have the ability to make that miracle happen for someone else’s family, | 我也有能力 让别人感受到奇迹 |
[04:29] | so…yeah. | 所以…是啊 |
[04:30] | I’m gonna work. | 我要工作了 |
[04:33] | You don’t think you should be with Owen today? | 难道你今天不该陪着Owen吗 |
[04:35] | You know what, I’m super-good in a crisis, | 跟你们讲 我很擅长应对危机 |
[04:37] | but the crisis is over. | 但危机已经结束了 |
[04:46] | And you’ve been here for how long? | 你来这里多久了 |
[04:48] | Couple years now. | 已经有几年了 |
[04:51] | And have you met anyone…you know, significant? | 那你有没有遇到…中意的人呢 |
[04:59] | Oh, h-hang one sec, Meg. | 等一下 Meg |
[05:02] | How is she doing? | 她的情况如何 |
[05:04] | Oh, she’s got a frozen abdomen, but… | 她有术后早期肠梗阻 不过… |
[05:09] | You know, all things considered, she’s pretty okay. | 整体来看 情况还不错 |
[05:12] | That’s great. | 那很好啊 |
[05:14] | And how are you? | 你怎么样 |
[05:15] | Yeah, all things considered, pretty okay. | 整体来看 我也还不错 |
[05:19] | You? | 你呢 |
[05:20] | Same. | 我也是 |
[05:29] | Hey, sorry, Meg. Where were we? | Meg 不好意思 刚说到哪了 |
[05:31] | I was asking if you met anyone, | 我问你跟别人交往了吗 |
[05:33] | and you were buying time to come up with an acceptable answer. | 你在拖延时间 思考可以接受的答案 |
[05:36] | -I wasn’t buying time. -Liar. | – 我没拖延时间 – 骗子 |
[05:37] | Look. Uh… | 听我说 |
[05:40] | I did meet someone. | 我确实遇到一个人 |
[05:43] | And? | 然后呢 |
[05:45] | And…she’s not you. | 然后…她不是你 |
[05:49] | Smooth. | 会聊天 |
[05:51] | Right? | 是吧 |
[05:54] | The southwest wing of the second floor has been cleared, | 二楼西南侧修理好了 |
[05:56] | so all of the patients in beds 3 through 10 can be transported back upstairs, okay? | 所以三床至十床的病人可以转移回去了 |
[06:00] | -DeLuca, what do you got? -Beau Martinez, 14 years old. | – DeLuca 什么情况 – Beau Martinez 今年14岁 |
[06:02] | Presents with intense jaw pain and recurrent left-sided headaches. | 主诉下巴疼痛 以及复发性左侧头痛 |
[06:05] | Beau, can you follow my finger? Good. | Beau 看着我的手指 很好 |
[06:07] | -When did the pain start? -A few months ago. | – 何时开始疼的 – 几个月前 |
[06:09] | They took these X-rays last month. They saw nothing. | 这些片子是上个月拍的 没发现问题 |
[06:12] | They gave him pain pills that don’t work, | 他们给开了止痛药 但是没管用 |
[06:13] | and now they won’t give him any more ’cause — | 现在他们不给开药了 |
[06:15] | They treat him like he’s a drug addict or something. | 好像把他当成有毒瘾了 |
[06:17] | That’s not my kid. | 可怜我的孩子 |
[06:19] | He can’t even play baseball anymore. | 他都不能打棒球了 |
[06:20] | He says it’s a stabbing pain in the jaw and mastoid area. | 他说下巴和耳后乳突区有刺痛感 |
[06:23] | Thought maybe we should get a head, cervical, maxillofacial CT. | 我觉得应该做头颈和颌面CT |
[06:27] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[06:28] | Beau, I’ve got you. | Beau 交给我吧 |
[06:30] | I know this pain is real, and I am not gonna rest. | 我知道你是真疼 我会抓紧时间 |
[06:31] | until we find out what it is and how to fix it. | 查出病因 对症治疗 |
[06:34] | You have my word. You both do. | 相信我吧 |
[06:35] | Okay. | 就这样 |
[06:42] | Is this Megan Hunt? | 这是Megan Hunt的吗 |
[06:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:44] | Nastiest abdominal wound I’ve ever seen. | 前所未见的棘手腹部创伤 |
[06:47] | Massive hernia, giant fistula. | 疝气和瘘管都很严重 |
[06:49] | The abdominal layers have scarred and fused to each other. | 腹部各层结痂互相粘连 |
[06:53] | Her small bowel and colon are just… | 她的小肠和结肠… |
[06:55] | One big blob. | 糊成一团了 |
[06:57] | And there’s not enough healthy skin to properly close the wound. | 也没有足够的健康皮肤来覆盖伤口 |
[07:00] | I think we just optimize her nutrition, | 我觉得可以优化营养补给 |
[07:01] | vac the wound, and wait. | 清理伤口 静观其变 |
[07:03] | I mean, it’ll close eventually. | 早晚会愈合的 |
[07:04] | She wants us to reverse the colostomy. | 她希望我们逆转结肠造口术 |
[07:07] | I can’t see a way to make that happen. | 我觉得无从下手 |
[07:09] | Well, I can. | 我可以的 |
[07:11] | And you taught it to me. | 你教我的 |
[07:17] | So, I would like to reapproximate the abdominal wall | 所以我想对腹壁做近接治疗 |
[07:20] | a little bit at a time. | 每次做一点 |
[07:22] | Put in tissue expanders to stretch the skin | 放置组织扩张器 拉伸皮肤 |
[07:25] | and then pull the abdomen back together slowly. | 再慢慢将腹部接合 |
[07:27] | And then we’ll go back in, | 然后我们再开腹手术 |
[07:29] | take down the fistula, reverse the colostomy, | 切掉瘘管 逆转结肠造口术 |
[07:32] | and I’ll close with a component separation surgery. | 再做扩张器分离手术 进行缝合 |
[07:34] | Which means what? | 所以呢 |
[07:35] | Which means she’s my new favorite person. | 所以她将是我最爱的人 |
[07:38] | -Who are you? -I’m Meredith Grey. | – 你叫什么 – 我叫Meredith Grey |
[07:40] | Thank you for your service, Dr. Hunt. | 感谢您的服役 Hunt医生 |
[07:42] | Well, I admit I’ve been out of the O.R. for a while, | 我得承认 我很久没进手术室了 |
[07:45] | but this sounds like a risky surgery. | 不过听上去 手术风险挺大 |
[07:47] | It most definitely is. | 这是肯定的 |
[07:49] | And there’s no guarantee that it’ll work. | 没法保证手术一定成功 |
[07:50] | Which is why Dr. Bailey and I would recommend a more conservative approach. | 所以我和Bailey医生推荐更保守的方法 |
[07:55] | Thank you, but I just came back from being presumed dead. | 谢谢 我曾经出生入死 |
[07:58] | I’m not about to play it safe. | 所以我不喜欢求稳 |
[08:02] | Also, it’s really hard to live with an open abdominal wound in Iraq. | 而且回到伊拉克 一直开敞着腹部会挺难受的 |
[08:07] | What do you mean, “in Iraq”? | 什么叫”回到伊拉克”? |
[08:10] | Yeah, I was trying to figure out how to tell you this. | 我还在想 应该怎么告诉你 |
[08:13] | As soon as I’m well, I have to go back to Iraq. | 等我好了 我要回伊拉克 |
[08:17] | My child is there. | 我的孩子还在那边 |
[08:31] | His name is Farouk. His parents were Syrian insurgent fighters. | 他叫Farouk 父母是叙利亚反政府武装分子 |
[08:35] | They both died in combat. | 他们都死在战争中了 |
[08:36] | I took him in when he was 4. He’s 10 now. | 收养他时 他才四岁 现在十岁了 |
[08:39] | I’m the only parent he has, | 他现在只有我了 |
[08:41] | and he is the main reason that I stayed sane all these years. | 这些年来 若不是他 我早就崩溃了 |
[08:44] | I’m a grandmother? | 我当外婆了吗 |
[08:47] | And you couldn’t bring him with you? | 那怎么不一起带来呢 |
[08:48] | You’re a national hero. | 你可是国家英雄 |
[08:50] | Tell that to the U.S. immigration laws. | 有美国移民法啊 |
[08:53] | If your surgery works, I’ll have a functioning bowel? | 如果手术成功 我的肠道功能就能恢复吗 |
[08:57] | That’s the plan. | 预期是这样的 |
[08:58] | Then that’s what we’re doing. | 那就做吧 |
[09:07] | Meredith Meredith? | |
[09:09] | I’m sorry I would never have asked you to consult on Megan’s case. | 不好意思 我没想让你给Megan会诊的 |
[09:13] | Oh, you didn’t ask me. | 不是你找我的 |
[09:14] | Well, is you working on Megan the best idea? | 你给Megan做手术 这合适吗 |
[09:18] | I mean, family and all, conflict of interest. | 亲属什么的 有利益冲突 |
[09:20] | She’s not my family. | 她又不是我的亲属 |
[09:22] | Well, I get that, but… | 我知道 不过… |
[09:24] | I am the best person for this job. | 我是最合适的人选 |
[09:26] | Just let me help. | 让我出一份力吧 |
[09:35] | Are you crying about the empty board? | 你在为手术安排板流泪吗 |
[09:37] | Did you see Steph last night? | 你昨晚看见Steph了吗 |
[09:39] | Oh. um, yeah. | 是啊 见到了 |
[09:42] | She was hurt, but we got to her in time. | 她受重伤了 但我们及时找到她了 |
[09:45] | It was kind of unbelievable. I mean, it was, uh… | 挺难以置信的 有点… |
[09:48] | It was thrilling, actually. | 其实还挺激动人心的 |
[09:50] | You know? It was a rush. | 你知道吧 有种刺激感 |
[09:53] | Who am I gonna talk to now? | 我现在该跟谁倾诉呢 |
[09:54] | Who am I gonna compete against? | 要跟谁竞争呢 |
[09:56] | Who’s gonna tell me when I’m being ridiculous | 我不可理喻时 谁来警醒我 |
[09:58] | or when I stink and need a shower? | 浑身发臭时 谁命令我去冲澡 |
[10:01] | Way to make Stephanie’s life-changing injuries about you. | 真能耐 Stephanie受重伤 你还一个劲说自己 |
[10:03] | You called it a rush! | 你还说好刺激呢 |
[10:07] | Yeah, I guess. | 好吧 |
[10:08] | Oh, and you do. | 还有哦 你该去了 |
[10:10] | Do what? | 该去什么 |
[10:11] | Need a shower. | 去冲澡 |
[10:16] | You busy? | 你忙吗 |
[10:18] | Uh,have you seen the board? | 你看手术安排板空空如也的 |
[10:20] | Come with me. | 跟我来吧 |
[10:27] | Hey, looking good, Max. | 挺精神啊 Max |
[10:29] | Feeling good, Dr. Alex. | 感觉很棒呢 Alex医生 |
[10:31] | – Hey, Max, this is,uh, Dr. Wilson.- Hi. | – Max 这位是Wilson医生 – 你好 |
[10:33] | She’s gonna read me your chart, okay? | 她要介绍你的病历 好吗 |
[10:36] | Max Spencer,7 years old. | Max Spencer 七周岁 |
[10:38] | Has had intermittent abdominal pain and vomiting for months. | 数月来 有间歇性腹痛及呕吐症状 |
[10:42] | Upper GI found evidence of malrotation due to the presence of bands. | 上消化道发现异常腹膜索带 造成肠旋转不良 |
[10:46] | Needs a Ladd’s procedure,which is scheduled for… | 需要进行赖德氏手术 只要等… |
[10:49] | As soon my gastric emptying study comes back normal. | 胃排空功能恢复正常就行了 |
[10:52] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[10:54] | Wow.You’re pretty smart, huh? | 你挺聪明嘛 |
[11:01] | Look! | 快看 |
[11:04] | Allora the Warrior Queen! Is that you?! | 埃洛拉女皇战神 真是你吗 |
[11:09] | Max, don’t blow her cover. | Max 别暴露她的身份 |
[11:12] | She’s gonna be doing your surgery. | 她会给你做手术 |
[11:21] | Are you serious? | 你确定吗 |
[11:23] | You’re gonna let me do a Ladd’s procedure? By myself? | 让我主刀赖德氏手术吗 |
[11:26] | Think you can handle it? | 你能搞定吗 |
[11:28] | Handle it? I’m a frickin’ warrior queen! | 废话 我可是女皇战神啊 |
[11:40] | -You paged? -Sub-I’s. | – 你呼我了吗 – 替补们 |
[11:42] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[11:44] | As if we didn’t have enough to deal with today, | 好像今天还不够忙似的 |
[11:46] | Minnick’s new sub-I’s are here. | Minnick的新替补来了 |
[11:48] | -Sub-I’s? -The sub-interns. | – 替补啥 – 替补实习生 |
[11:50] | The group of fourth-year med students | 一堆四年级医学生 |
[11:53] | she’s been courting to be potential interns? | 她觉得能培养成正式实习医生 |
[11:56] | They’re here for a six-week rotation. | 他们来做六周轮岗实习 |
[11:58] | She didn’t talk to you about this? | 她没跟你说过吗 |
[12:00] | Well, she may have mentioned it, | 她可能提过 |
[12:02] | but I got pretty good at ignoring her. | 但我根本没听进去 |
[12:03] | Well, they’re here. And they’re yours. | 行吧 反正都来了 都交给你啦 |
[12:06] | And they’re all in the top 10% of their programs. | 都是前10%尖子生 |
[12:09] | So they’re completely socially inept? | 所以都是社交白痴咯 |
[12:11] | Probably. | 很有可能 |
[12:18] | Dr. Hunt. | Hunt医生 |
[12:19] | -Fistulagram? -Exactly. | – 瘘造影吗 – 没错 |
[12:22] | Are you sure you want to put yourself through all this? | 你确定要做这些吗 |
[12:24] | It’s a tube in my belly,with some dye. | 往肚子里插一根管子 打点造影剂 |
[12:26] | This is nothing. | 没事的 |
[12:27] | Well, I don’t need to see it. | 我可不想看 |
[12:29] | I’ll be back tomorrow bright and early, sweetheart. | 我明早来看你 宝贝 |
[12:33] | You don’t get to see this, either. | 你也别看了 |
[12:35] | -Yeah, I’ll take your mom home. -Okay. | – 那我送你妈回去 – 好的 |
[12:39] | -Goodbye, Meredith. -Goodbye, Evelyn. | – 再见 Meredith – 再见Evelyn |
[12:49] | So, you and my mom are on a first-name basis? | 你和我妈都能直呼其名啦 |
[12:51] | Well, I was in both of Owen’s weddings, so… | Owen的两场婚礼 我可都参加了 |
[12:54] | Both of them? | 两次你都在啊 |
[12:56] | Ho-ho-ho. | 哎哟喂 |
[12:57] | This is exciting. Give me the scoop. | 真有意思 快给我爆料一下 |
[13:00] | Which of Owen wives did you like better, and why? | Owen的俩老婆 你更喜欢谁 为什么 |
[13:02] | I couldn’t possibly answer that question. | 这问题根本没法回答 |
[13:05] | Ugh. Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | Don’t talk about Owen. Talk about Nathan. | 别说Owen了 说说Nathan吧 |
[13:09] | Who was he dating, when, and for how long? | 他跟谁好过 在一起多久了 |
[13:12] | Okay, Megan,will you let Dr. Grey just focus on her job, please? | Megan 你让Grey医生专心做事吧 |
[13:16] | Buzzkill. | 真扫兴 |
[13:19] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[13:21] | All right. Uh, here is the ER. | 这里就是急诊室了 |
[13:23] | We are entering the ER. | 我们进急诊室了 |
[13:25] | As you probably know, we are a level-one trauma center. | 你们也许知道 我院是一级创伤中心 |
[13:28] | We are a level-one trauma center. | 我院是一级创伤中心 |
[13:29] | Dr. Webber, what is the trauma volume for Grey Sloan? | Webber医生 格蕾斯隆的创伤救治量是多少 |
[13:32] | -Okay, the ER sees 120,000 cases a year. -The ER sees 120,000 cases a year. | – 急诊室一年收治12万病例 – 12万病例 |
[13:36] | – Of which 5,000 are… – 5,000… | – 其中五千例是… – 五千例是… |
[13:38] | -…related to trauma. -…are related to trauma. | – 创伤相关的 – 创伤相关的 |
[13:40] | – 22% penetrating trauma. – 22% penetrating trauma. | – 22%是刺穿伤 – 22%是刺穿伤 |
[13:42] | – Uh, your name, again? – Candace Warner. | – 再说一次 你叫什么 – Candace Warner |
[13:44] | Candace… Uh, Candace… | |
[13:46] | it might be a good idea to put away the phone. | 把手机收起来吧 |
[13:48] | I find the voice-to-notes app the most efficient way to record the tour. | 我觉得录音转笔记APP 能高效记录此行 |
[13:51] | And I find it the most annoying way for you to do the tour. | 我觉得这是最烦人的参观方式了 |
[13:54] | Coming through! | 让一下 |
[13:55] | Oh! Okay.What do you got? | 好的 什么情况 |
[13:57] | Pedestrian versus SUV. | 多功能轿车撞到行人 |
[13:59] | Multiple open fractures. Arrested en route. | 多处开放性骨折 途中心搏停止 |
[14:01] | Let’s get set up for an ED thoracotomy. | 立刻准备胸廓切开术 |
[14:03] | Mind if we observe? | 可以观摩吗 |
[14:04] | Long as you stay out of my way! | 别挡我做事就行 |
[14:06] | Chest tray, size 6 1/2 gloves. | 开胸工具 六码半手套 |
[14:08] | Ready? On my count.One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 听我口令 一 二 三 |
[14:12] | Glove me. Betadine his chest. | 给我戴手套 胸口上碘伏 |
[14:14] | Someone take over bagging. | 来个人继续按气囊 |
[14:16] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:17] | Hey, Candace,if you were busy dictating all of this into your mobile device, | Candace 如果你忙着用手机记录这些 |
[14:21] | you’d miss all of the… | 你就会错过… |
[14:27] | Dr. Webber? | Webber医生 |
[14:29] | Okay, look, everybody out! Let’s go! | 所有人都出去 快点走 |
[14:30] | Everybody out! Out, out! Everybody out! | 大家都出去 赶紧的 |
[14:33] | Get him up. | 扶他起来 |
[14:35] | He’s 35? | 他才35吗 |
[14:36] | Maybe now he’s 38. | 现在可能38了 |
[14:38] | And a fireman? -Mm-hmm. | – 还是消防员吗 – 嗯哼 |
[14:42] | Get it, Mom. | 咱妈有一手啊 |
[14:44] | You know, I didn’t like it at first. | 我一开始接受不了 |
[14:46] | Yeah, I still don’t like it. | 其实现在也接受不了 |
[14:47] | But it makes her happy,so… | 但她很幸福 所以… |
[14:54] | I never should’ve stopped looking for you. | 我不应该停止寻找你的 |
[14:58] | Owen, look at me. | Owen 看着我 |
[15:00] | I’m okay. | 我没事的 |
[15:02] | There were some beatings in the beginning | 一开始他们确实打过我 |
[15:04] | to make sure I didn’t try to escape. | 确保我不会逃走 |
[15:06] | But after a while, I made friends and played cards | 但后来我交到朋友了 还跟他们打牌 |
[15:09] | and did surgery and raised my kid,and I was okay. | 帮他们动手术 抚养我的孩子 我没事的 |
[15:12] | I didn’t want you to waste your life looking for me. | 我也不希望 你浪费时间去找我 |
[15:14] | I used to pray every night that you had gone home to Mom | 我每晚都祈祷 你回到咱妈身边 |
[15:17] | and married anyone but Beth. | 娶妻成家 当然不能娶Beth |
[15:21] | I wanted you to be happy. | 我希望你幸福 |
[15:23] | I still want you to be happy. | 我依旧希望你可以幸福 |
[15:26] | And this guilt, it’s worse than useless. | 心怀愧疚 比无能为力更难受 |
[15:31] | And…there’s something I really need you to do. | 我有件事要你做 |
[15:33] | Anything. | 任何事都行 |
[15:35] | When I eat, it comes out through the fistula, like, instantly. | 我吃什么 都直接从肠子里流出来 |
[15:37] | It’s disgusting. | 恶心死了 |
[15:39] | So I’m gonna need you to get me an ice-blended mocha while Nathan’s driving Mom home. | 趁Nathan送咱妈回去了 去帮我买杯冰摩卡 |
[15:42] | Are you serious? | 当真吗 |
[15:44] | Ice-blended mocha, stat. Extra whipped cream. | 冰摩卡 快去吧 多加奶油 |
[15:47] | Eliza Eliza? | |
[15:49] | Hey, come on. Come on. | 拜托 开门吧 |
[15:50] | I’ve given you all the time that I can. | 我给你够多时间了 |
[15:52] | Now you have to let me help you lick your wounds. | 现在得让我慰藉你了 |
[16:00] | That sounded dirtier than I meant it to. | 这话说出来好淫荡 |
[16:04] | Eliza! Come on. | Eliza 拜托 |
[16:27] | Coffee after 5:00 p.m.? You are never gonna sleep tonight. | 下午五点还喝咖啡 今晚等着失眠吧 |
[16:32] | Teddy Teddy? | |
[16:33] | -Hi! -Teddy! | – 你好 – Teddy |
[16:35] | -What are you doing here? -Well, Megan’s home. | – 你怎么来了 – Megan回来了 |
[16:38] | You didn’t think I’d come and see how you’re doing? | 我能不回来看看你吗 |
[16:57] | So, what’s going on here? | 这里什么情况 |
[16:59] | It’s hard to say. We’re still in pre-op. | 不好说 好像还在做术前准备 |
[17:02] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s the lead surgeon. | 那人肯定是主刀的 |
[17:04] | -Yeah.-Oh, and that over there? | – 是吗 – 那人呢 |
[17:07] | Yeah, I think that’s his best scrub nurse. | 他是最赞的手术 护士 |
[17:13] | -Is he hot? -Well, he’s not un-hot. | – 他帅吗 – 不算难看 |
[17:15] | But it’s only been a few dates, so… | 但只约过几次 所以… |
[17:17] | Sorry. Just a few more of these shots to relax the oblique muscles, | 抱歉 要再打几针 好让斜肌放松 |
[17:21] | create a little more laxity. | 增加松弛度 |
[17:23] | Yeah, well, when you’re done with that, | 等你忙完后 |
[17:25] | you think you can put a little of that Botox right there? | 能给这里打一些肉毒杆菌吗 |
[17:27] | That brow has not unfurrowed since I got home. | 我回来后 他就一直皱着眉头 |
[17:30] | Well, it’s a brother’s job to worry. | 你哥替你担心嘛 |
[17:31] | -Thank you. -Wrong! | – 谢谢 – 才不是 |
[17:32] | It is a mother’s job to worry. | 当妈的才该担心 |
[17:34] | It is a brother’s job to entertain. | 哥哥应该负责哄人开心 |
[17:36] | Oh, so you want me to tap dance or…? | 那你想让我跳踢踏舞吗 |
[17:37] | No, but if you could dig out the kilt and bagpipes… | 不是 但如果能找到苏格兰短裙和风笛… |
[17:40] | …that would definitely make me feel better. | 那我肯定会好很多 |
[17:41] | Okay, you play the bagpipes? | 你还会吹风笛吗 |
[17:43] | For one summer in the eighth grade, | 八年级时 我就吹了一个夏天 |
[17:45] | and she’ll never let me live it down! | 她就揪着不放了 |
[17:46] | Oh, my God! I want to see that so badly. | 天呐 我好想看 |
[17:48] | Me too. Look. Can I turn around now? | 我也想 我能转身了吗 |
[17:49] | No! | 不行 |
[17:51] | Avery. You almost done here? | Avery 你快好了吗 |
[17:53] | I’m doing a tumor board presentation, | 我要做肿瘤病例介绍 |
[17:55] | and it’s kind of pointless without you there. | 你不来就没意义了 |
[17:57] | Amelia, this is Teddy.She came all the way from… | Amelia 这位Teddy 她是从… |
[17:59] | From Germany, right. Um, we spoke on the phone. | 从德国回来的 我们通过话 |
[18:01] | -Yeah. It’s so nice to meet -Yes, yeah, good to meet you. | – 是啊 幸会 – 幸会 |
[18:02] | Um…I’m sorry. I’m distracted. | 抱歉 我走神了 |
[18:05] | I have a kid with an osteoblastoma, so… | 有一个孩子患有成骨细胞瘤 所以… |
[18:07] | You’re presenting him. I totally get it. | 你要陈述病例 我明白的 |
[18:09] | You know what? I’m done here. | 好了 我搞定了 |
[18:10] | I’ll just check back in on you later. | 我稍后再来看你 |
[18:12] | No straining those abdominal muscles, please, okay? | 腹肌不要收紧 好吗 |
[18:14] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[18:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:23] | I’ve been meaning to ask. | 我一直想问 |
[18:25] | How’s married life? | 婚姻生活怎么样 |
[18:32] | How’s your colostomy bag? | 你的结肠瘘袋怎么样 |
[18:36] | Our patient is a 14-year-old in constant and increasing pain. | 病人14岁 疼痛与日俱增 |
[18:41] | DeLuca DeLuca? | |
[18:42] | On MRI, he was found to have a large osteoblastoma | 核磁共振查出大量成骨细胞瘤 |
[18:45] | involving the temporal bone, the mandible, and the mastoid. | 遍及颞骨 下颌骨 乳突骨 |
[18:47] | It encases the 7th and 8th cranial nerves. | 包住了第七节和第八节颅神经 |
[18:50] | We managed to obtain a biopsy through the ear, | 我们从耳部获取了活检切片 |
[18:52] | and it is benign. | 结果是良性的 |
[18:53] | I can resect it from a sub-occipital approach, | 我可以从枕骨下切除 |
[18:55] | but I will need assistance with a jaw reconstruction and temporalis muscle flap. | 但颌骨重建和颞肌瓣 我需要帮手 |
[18:59] | That tumor’s inoperable. | 这肿瘤没法手术啊 |
[19:01] | I’m not a big believer in inoperable. | 在我这里 没有行不通的 |
[19:04] | God, yes. Unicorns, possibly.Inoperable, no. | 肯定有上帝 也许有独角兽 但没有行不通 |
[19:07] | Then start hunting unicorns.Your chances are better. | 那去猎捕独角兽吧 那样几率还大些 |
[19:10] | You don’t hunt unicorns.What’s the matter with you? | 去哪猎捕独角兽 你有什么毛病啊 |
[19:11] | You should treat it with radiation. | 应该采取放疗 |
[19:12] | Which won’t help much. | 没多大用的 |
[19:14] | – If you go in, you’ll cut the cranial nerves. – No, I won’t. | – 手术会割到颅神经的 – 我不会的 |
[19:16] | You try to resect along the zygomatic arch, | 你想沿颧弓切除 |
[19:18] | you could send this kid home with no lower jaw. | 这样会危及病人的下颌 |
[19:19] | What, so we just send him home to die? | 那要送病人回家等死吗 |
[19:21] | No. You don’t send him home to die. You… | 不是送病人回家等死 你… |
[19:23] | Send him home to suffer in miserable pain | 是送病人回家受罪 |
[19:24] | for the rest of his miserable life. | 过完痛苦的余生 |
[19:26] | I was gonna say send him to a pain clinic. | 我是说送病人去疼痛门诊 |
[19:27] | Mine is more accurate. | 我的建议更准确 |
[19:31] | He’s letting you do a pediatric Ladd’s procedure? | 他让你做小儿肠旋转不良术吗 |
[19:33] | Like, the whole thing? Solo? | 一整台手术 独挑大梁吗 |
[19:37] | Is that a bad reason to fall back in love with someone? | 这算复合的坏处吗 |
[19:39] | Seems as good a reason as any to me. | 在我看来 这很好啊 |
[19:42] | Mm…it’s a bad idea. Like, bad bad. | 这不好 很不好 |
[19:46] | Like “it ends with ruined lives and someone going to prison” bad. | “毁了人生 害人坐牢”那种不好 |
[19:50] | No. | 不要 |
[19:53] | “No,” what? | 不要什么 |
[19:54] | No, I will not be your new Stephanie. | 我才不要当你的新Stephanie |
[19:56] | She had way more patience for all of your… | 她对你的事更有耐心 |
[19:58] | Yeah, no. No. | 我可不要 |
[20:00] | All right, and this is the skills lab. | 好了 这是技能实验室 |
[20:04] | Uh, Dr. Wilson, have you met our new sub-interns? | Wilson医生 你见过替补实习生们了吗 |
[20:08] | I…didn’t know that was a thing. | 我都不知道那是啥 |
[20:11] | This is Dr. Wilson.She’s a senior resident. | 这位是Wilson医生 她是高年资住院医 |
[20:14] | You want to show the kids what you’re working on, Wilson? | 你要跟他们讲讲这手术吗 Wilson |
[20:16] | Yes. Uh, well, this is a virtual dissection table. | 好啊 这是虚拟解剖台 |
[20:20] | So, for this case… | 关于这病例… |
[20:22] | I’m going to lift the omentum | 我会拉起网膜 |
[20:25] | and then run the bowel from the ligament of Treitz to the ileocecal valve. | 然后从特赖茨氏韧带到回盲瓣 整理肠道 |
[20:32] | Look up from your notes,people! | 抬头看人 各位 |
[20:34] | Sir, if I may,this is why… | 先生 容我说一句… |
[20:35] | No, you may not. | 不容你说 |
[20:43] | She ghosted you. | 她玩神隐 |
[20:45] | What? What’s that? | 什么神隐 |
[20:46] | No text? No note?Just disappeared? | 没短信 没留言 玩消失啊 |
[20:48] | She ghosted you. | 她对你神隐了 |
[20:51] | People do that? | 大家会这么做吗 |
[20:53] | Like, often enough that it has its own term? | 已经成套路了吗 |
[20:55] | It’s cruel and awful, | 这很残忍无情 |
[20:56] | and no one should do it to anyone ever, and… | 谁都不应该这么做 |
[20:58] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:04] | Well, at least she was crystal-clear about her intentions. | 至少她的意思已经摆明了 |
[21:06] | She didn’t confuse you with a whole Montana situation | 她不会跟你模糊不清 |
[21:08] | and then just…linger. | 然后慢慢淡去 |
[21:09] | What’s a Montana situation? | 这是什么意思 |
[21:11] | Is that another term that I’ve never heard of? | 又是我没听过的说法吗 |
[21:13] | I feel so old. | 我好老啊 |
[21:16] | Surprise. | 意外吗 |
[21:17] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[21:19] | Oh my God! You’re here! | 天呐 你来了 |
[21:20] | Callie left me, and she went to New York,and she took Sofia, | Callie离开我了 她带Sofia去纽约了 |
[21:23] | and I managed to find love again, but then she got fired, | 我又找到真爱了 但她被炒了 |
[21:25] | and I’ve been meaning to call you forever, and I’m so sorry. | 我一直想给你打电话的 很抱歉 |
[21:26] | Did I ghost you? ‘Cause I’m so sorry. | 我对你神隐了吗 因为…我很抱歉 |
[21:29] | I’m a terrible friend,and I’m so glad you’re here! | 我是糟糕的朋友 我很高兴你回来了 |
[21:37] | What? I got something on my face? | 怎么 我脸上有东西吗 |
[21:39] | No. No, your face is perfect. | 没有 你的脸很完美 |
[21:42] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[21:44] | I…have to…I have a… | 我要… |
[21:46] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[21:47] | This was great, but I have… | 这很不错 但我得… |
[22:03] | Can you hear me? | 你能听得到我吗 |
[22:06] | Yeah. | 听得到 |
[22:07] | I don’t think you should be up there. | 你不应该在上面 |
[22:09] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[22:10] | Because what you are about to see is decidedly unsexy. | 因为你要看到倒胃口的画面了 |
[22:12] | Blood…guts. | 血淋淋的肠子 |
[22:14] | Nah, you look good in anything. | 不会 你怎样都好看 |
[22:16] | Shut up. | 闭嘴啦 |
[22:21] | Do you have any questions before we get started? | 在手术前 你还有什么问题吗 |
[22:23] | -Can I see the expanders? -Of course. | – 我能看看扩张器吗 – 可以 |
[22:25] | Boki Boki? | |
[22:27] | Wow! That is… That’s big. | 我去 好大啊 |
[22:30] | We’ll deflate them to put them in, | 我们会先放气 再放进去 |
[22:32] | and then we will slowly reinflate them with saline. | 然后慢慢注入生理盐水 |
[22:34] | We’re gonna need as much space as we can get. | 我们需要尽可能多的空间 |
[22:36] | You know what we’d say in the Army right now? | 你知道在部队里 这时会说什么吗 |
[22:38] | What? | 什么呀 |
[22:39] | Say it with me, Nathan! | 跟我喊啊 Nathan |
[22:46] | Let’s do this thing, Dr. Grey. | 咱们开始吧 Grey医生 |
[22:47] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[22:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:06] | Okay, all right. | 好了 没事了 |
[23:07] | Okay. | 没事 |
[23:08] | All right. Look. Hey. | 好了 听我说 |
[23:11] | This is a minor surgery. She’ll be fine. | 就是一台小手术 她会没事的 |
[23:13] | This stage is nothing. | 这阶段没问题的 |
[23:17] | All right. You know what? | 好了 你知道吗 |
[23:18] | You need to put your head between your knees. | 你需要低头用膝盖夹住 |
[23:20] | No. | 不用 |
[23:22] | Head between your knees, Major! | 低头夹住 少校大人 |
[23:25] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[23:29] | All right. That’s it. All right. Breathe. | 就这样 好了 呼吸 |
[23:34] | I can’t lose her again, Teddy. | 我不能再失去她一次 Teddy |
[23:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:38] | I lost 10 years. | 已经十年了 |
[23:39] | She doesn’t even look the way I remember her. | 她甚至都不是记忆中的样子了 |
[23:41] | I lost her even in my memory. | 都从记忆中消失了 |
[23:43] | And now she’s back. | 现在她竟然回来了 |
[23:47] | And I can’t lose her again. | 我不能再失去她一次了 |
[23:49] | I know. It’s okay. | 我知道 没事的 |
[23:52] | Listen, you have a plane to catch. | 那什么 你还要赶飞机 |
[23:54] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[24:23] | Ortho docs? | 他们是骨科医生吗 |
[24:25] | Only louder! | 只是更吵一些 |
[24:30] | Okay, you’re gonna feel a little pinch. | 好的 你会感觉有点夹痛 |
[24:32] | It shouldn’t hurt that bad, okay? | 不会太疼的 好吗 |
[24:34] | That’s it. | 行啦 |
[24:35] | You good? | 还好吗 |
[24:37] | Meredith, I was so sorry to hear about Derek. | Meredith 我听说Derek的事了 我很遗憾 |
[24:40] | Oh. Thanks. Me too. | 谢谢啊 我也是 |
[24:42] | Who’s Derek? | Derek是谁呀 |
[24:45] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[24:51] | This is for you. | 发给你的 |
[24:53] | It’s Farouk! | 是Farouk啊 |
[24:57] | He’s a selfie master. | 自拍大师就是他 |
[25:00] | That’s an impressive snout. | 这小鼻子真可爱 |
[25:01] | -Yeah, excellent work. -Where is he now? | – 太有才了 – 他现在在哪呢 |
[25:04] | Ah, he’s with U.S. Military in Baghdad. | 跟美军在巴格达呢 |
[25:07] | I haven’t been able to legally adopt him, | 我还没来得及合法领养他 |
[25:09] | and he’s a Syrian refugee. | 他又是叙利亚难民 |
[25:11] | It’ll take years before I can get him here, if ever. | 要好几年才能来美国吧 如果能成的话 |
[25:13] | I just want to get back to him. | 我只想回到他身边 |
[25:16] | Hey, Nathan, are you planning on moving with… | Nathan 你有没有想一起搬去… |
[25:18] | Megan, looks like you could use some air. | Megan 你得来点新鲜空气了吧 |
[25:19] | Meredith, is it okay if we take her outside? | Meredith 我们能带她去外面吗 |
[25:21] | Oh, my God. Outside? Yes, please. | 去外面吗 要的 谢谢 |
[25:24] | – I got it! – You all right? | – 我可以 – 没问题吧 |
[25:26] | So this is what it feels like to be a robot. | 所以机器人就是这种感觉吧 |
[25:30] | I don’t know about robot. I’m thinking more…alien? | 我不了解机器人 我觉得更像外星人吧 |
[25:33] | You think? Or, like, strange sea creature, maybe? | 或者什么奇怪的海洋生物 |
[25:36] | There you go. That’s it. That’s it. | 没错啦 就是这样 |
[25:40] | You got a little weird when I asked about Nathan moving with Megan. | 我问Nathan要不要一起走时 你的反应有点奇怪 |
[25:44] | You still upset with him? | 你还生他的气吗 |
[25:47] | Nathan and Meredith were a thing. | Nathan和Meredith在一起了 |
[25:49] | Right up until we got the call about Megan. | 就在我们知道Megan还活着之前 |
[25:52] | And we don’t want her to know. | 我们并不想让她知道 |
[25:55] | Wait. Are you kidding? | 等等 你开玩笑吧 |
[25:57] | Owen, are you kidding me? | Owen 你逗我呢 |
[26:00] | Meredith is Megan’s surgeon, and you don’t want her to know? | Meredith是Megan的主刀医生 你们却想瞒着她 |
[26:06] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[26:07] | Okay, you’re gonna go to sleep now. | 好的 你现在要睡一会 |
[26:10] | When you wake up, you’re gonna be… | 等你醒来 就会变成… |
[26:12] | A warrior king! | 战斗之王 |
[26:13] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[26:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:18] | All right. You’re gonna do great, Max. | 好啦 你绝对没问题的 Max |
[26:23] | And this is the O.R. | 这是手术室 |
[26:25] | Dr. Karev, mind if we observe? | Karev医生 介意我们观摩吗 |
[26:29] | It’s up to you. It’s your case. | 听你的 这是你的手术 |
[26:31] | It’s fine. | 没问题 |
[26:32] | Let’s scrub. | 刷手上台吧 |
[26:33] | Okay, great. Let’s go. | 太好了 来吧 |
[26:36] | Meredith Hey. Meredith? | |
[26:38] | Meredith, you have a minute? | Meredith 有空吗 |
[26:39] | Hi. Yeah. | 有啊 |
[26:40] | Did you read this article | 你看过这篇吗 |
[26:41] | that Cristina published on ex vivo lung perfusion? | Cristina发表的关于离体肺灌注的文章 |
[26:43] | It’s not appropriate. | 这不合适 |
[26:45] | To read Cristina’s article? | 看Cristina的文章吗 |
[26:47] | No, for you to operate on Megan Hunt. | 你给Megan Hunt做手术 不合适 |
[26:49] | Oh. She chose the surgery. She’s aware of the risks. | 她选择手术的 她知道风险了 |
[26:52] | But she doesn’t know about your history with her fiance. | 可她不知道你跟她未婚夫的往来 |
[26:54] | I mean, that’s a serious conflict of interest. | 这可是严重的利益冲突 |
[26:56] | You have to step away from this case. | 你必须退出她的病例 |
[26:58] | You don’t get to talk to her like that. | 你没资格对她这么说 |
[26:59] | -Amelia. -Excuse me? | – Amelia – 什么 |
[27:01] | Okay, you’re not Megan’s doctor, | 你又不是Megan的主治医生 |
[27:03] | so if Meredith has decided that she is equipped to handle a surgery, | 所以如果Meredith决定她能够手术 |
[27:05] | you don’t get to just show up here… -I can fight my own battles. | – 你就没资格就这样出来 – 我能为自己辩护的 |
[27:07] | like you own the place and talk to her like that. | 好像这是你的地盘 对她说这些话 |
[27:09] | I shouldn’t have to. | 本来就不该由我说的 |
[27:10] | Megan is Owen’s sister, and you’re Owen’s wife, | Megan是Owen的妹妹 你是Owen的妻子 |
[27:12] | so I shouldn’t have to advocate for Megan and Owen, | 本来不该我替Megan和Owen出头 |
[27:15] | who have been through hell and back | 他俩都经历过战争炼狱 |
[27:16] | a hell which I’ve personally witnessed. | 我也亲眼目睹过 |
[27:18] | I shouldn’t have to show up here and advocate for them, | 本不应该由我过来替他们出头 |
[27:20] | because that’s your job. | 因为这是你的职责 |
[27:21] | But you’re not doing it. I have barely seen you. | 但你并没尽责 我几乎没看到你 |
[27:23] | Because I have a patient. | 因为我有病人 |
[27:24] | You also have a husband. | 你也有丈夫 |
[27:25] | I’m sorry. Is it 1952? | 不好意思 这是1952年吗 |
[27:28] | Should I put on my apron and mix him a gin and tonic? | 我该换上围裙 给他倒杯酒吗 |
[27:31] | All right. | 行吧 |
[27:33] | It’s not appropriate for you to be Megan Hunt’s surgeon | 反正你不适合给Megan Hunt手术 |
[27:36] | not when she doesn’t have the whole history. | 尤其她还不了解情况 |
[27:40] | Who is she? | 这人是谁啊 |
[27:41] | That’s…Owen’s…person. | 那是…Owen的故人 |
[27:45] | I have a patient. | 我还有病人 |
[27:51] | Bovie. | 电烧灼器 |
[27:54] | That’s more bands than I expected. | 索带比我预料的多啊 |
[27:55] | Mind if we take a closer look, Dr. Wilson? | 我们站近些看行吗 Wilson医生 |
[27:57] | Be my guest. | 欢迎 |
[27:58] | Okay. Uh, not you, Candace. | 好的 你别来 Candace |
[28:00] | Oh, and not you, either. Two at a time. | 你也不行 一次两人 |
[28:03] | I want you to see what a malrotated bowel looks like. | 我要你们看清楚肠旋转不良的样子 |
[28:05] | Normally the cecum is in the right lower quadrant. | 正常来说 盲肠位于右下室 |
[28:08] | But in this case, there are abnormal fibrous bands | 但这台手术中 有不少异常索带 |
[28:09] | in the right upper quadrant, | 集中在右上室 |
[28:11] | causing compressions of the duodenum. | 造成十二指肠受到压迫 |
[28:17] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[28:18] | -Oh, my God. -Oh, my God! | – 我的天啊 – 我的天啊 |
[28:28] | Step away from the table, Wilson. | 离开手术台 Wilson |
[28:30] | Dr. Karev, my patient, my surgery. | Karev医生 我的病人 我的手术 |
[28:31] | Linda, sponge stick, please. | Linda 给我海绵棒 |
[28:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:38] | We’re gonna need to change out the contaminated instruments for new ones. | 好了 我们得换掉被污染的器械 |
[28:42] | We’ll need antibiotic solution, several liters. | 需要几升抗生素溶液 |
[28:44] | And, Dr. Webber, please remove your students from my O.R. | Webber医生 请把你的学生们带出手术室吧 |
[28:48] | If you…don’t mind, sir. | 如果您不介意的话 先生 |
[28:51] | Indeed, Dr. Wilson. Let’s go. Out, out. | 当然 Wilson医生 都赶紧出去 |
[28:53] | Let’s go. Out, out, out! Out! | 快走了 都出去 |
[28:55] | -How’s his pressure? -Holding steady. | – 他血压怎么样 – 很稳定 |
[28:57] | Great. Irrigation, please. | 很好 麻烦冲洗一下 |
[29:01] | You paged Avery? | 呼叫Avery了吗 |
[29:03] | Yeah. He’s coming. | 叫了 他马上就来 |
[29:05] | When? | 还要多久 |
[29:09] | Dr. Shepherd, have you slept? | Shepherd医生 你是不是一直没睡 |
[29:11] | Well, you stand in this room staring at this tumor, | 你站在这 盯着肿瘤 |
[29:15] | and I don’t see you eat, I don’t know when you sleep. | 我没见过你吃饭 也不知道你睡觉了吗 |
[29:19] | Look, I made a promise to this kid. | 我答应过这孩子 |
[29:21] | And I made a promise to his father. | 也答应过他的父亲 |
[29:24] | Also, my husband’s sister came back from the dead, | 以及我老公的妹妹死里逃生 |
[29:27] | and my brother didn’t. | 我哥就没这么幸运了 |
[29:29] | So…sleep is not really my thing right now. | 所以我现在没心情睡觉 |
[29:32] | Avery. Good. | Avery 你来了 |
[29:35] | I’m thinking if we resect the tumor | 我在想 如果我们切除肿瘤 |
[29:38] | and reconstruct the jaw using a portion of the temporal bone, | 然后用颞骨重建下巴 |
[29:39] | we may be able to get ahead of… | 这样也许就可以… |
[29:41] | This is Kathleen Sampson. | 这是Kathleen Sampson |
[29:43] | She was 17 when this picture was taken. | 拍这张照片时 她十七岁 |
[29:44] | And this…was her tumor. | 这是她的肿瘤 |
[29:47] | That look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[29:49] | I did a sub-occipital approach and a partial tumor resection, | 我当时采用枕下入路进行部分肿瘤切除 |
[29:52] | and then she looked…like that. | 手术后 她是这样的 |
[29:54] | But she was still in pain. | 但她还是很痛 |
[29:56] | I hadn’t gotten the whole thing, so it began to grow back. | 肿瘤没有完全切除 又开始长回来了 |
[29:59] | So I had to go in after it…again. | 所以不得不第二次手术 |
[30:02] | Then again. | 再一次手术 |
[30:04] | You know what Kathleen looks like now? | 你知道Kathleen现在是什么样吗 |
[30:07] | There’s Kathleen. | 这样的 |
[30:12] | I’m not taking that boy’s jaw apart. | 我不会再破坏这男孩的下巴了 |
[30:15] | Please stop summoning me. | 拜托 不要再叫我了 |
[30:25] | -Dr. Webber? -Karev. | – Webber医生 – Karev |
[30:27] | Uh, you know, I was very impressed with how Wilson handled… | Wilson的危机处理能力 真让我印象深刻 |
[30:30] | A situation she never should’ve had to handle? Yeah, so was I. | 你是说那场飞来横祸吗 我也印象深刻 |
[30:32] | We’re here to talk about the sub-I’s, Dr. Webber. | Webber医生 我们想跟你谈谈替补实习生的事 |
[30:34] | The utterly inept… | 实在太弱… |
[30:36] | Bottom-of-the-barrel med students | 一群差劲的医学生 |
[30:37] | you keep recklessly hauling around the hospital. | 跟着你在医院里瞎折腾 |
[30:43] | So you two think you were any better than them? | 所以你们觉得 自己当初比他们强吗 |
[30:46] | Karev, you scraped in by the skin of your teeth | Karev 你可是侥幸过关 |
[30:49] | thanks to an essay you wrote on testicular cancer… | 多亏有一篇关于睾丸癌的论文 |
[30:52] | that I have since found was a lie! | 结果还被我发现是造假的 |
[30:55] | Kepner, you failed your boards and got fired… | Kepner 你因为工作失误被开除 |
[30:59] | twice! | 两次 |
[31:02] | I raised you two. | 我带过你们俩 |
[31:03] | I grew you into the surgeons you are now. | 我培养你们成为外科医生 |
[31:06] | So you don’t get to tell me who I will and won’t teach | 所以不用你们告诉我 应该去教谁 |
[31:09] | and how I should or shouldn’t do it! | 应该怎么做 |
[31:12] | Now, I will thank you to walk away. | 请走吧 |
[31:22] | Minnick’s sub-I’s can’t be taught! | Minnick的替补实习生教不了 |
[31:24] | They weren’t meant to be surgeons. | 他们不是做外科医生的料 |
[31:26] | I’m not sure they were meant to be doctors. | 可能都不是做医生的料 |
[31:27] | Maybe they can be researchers in some lab, | 也许可以去实验室做研究员 |
[31:29] | and even that’s questionable! | 不过这都要打个问号 |
[31:34] | Teddy, it is over with Meredith, all right? | Teddy 我跟Meredith已经结束了 好吗 |
[31:37] | It was over the minute I heard Megan was alive. | 当我知道Megan还活着时 我们就结束了 |
[31:39] | Well, then, why not tell her? | 那为什么不告诉她呢 |
[31:40] | If it’s so over, why are you keeping it a secret? | 如果彻底结束了 为什么还要保守秘密呢 |
[31:42] | Maybe because she’s been through enough pain for one lifetime? | 难道她受过的苦 还不够多吗 |
[31:45] | Exactly! Look, there’s no reason to put her through it. | 是啊 所以没必要让她知道 |
[31:47] | That is such B.S. | 真是放屁 |
[31:50] | I am sorry, but I have been there with you. | 对不起 但我当时跟你朝夕相处 |
[31:52] | I have been the person that found out too late | 到头却发现 |
[31:54] | that there was a thing with Meredith, | 你跟Meredith早就好上了 |
[31:55] | and it just makes everything worse | 这只会让一切雪上加霜 |
[31:57] | for everyone. | 对每个人来说都是 |
[31:58] | Okay, we were just trying to protect you. | 我们只想保护你 |
[32:00] | Well, I didn’t need your protection. | 我不需要保护 |
[32:01] | I needed information. | 我需要真相 |
[32:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:04] | I am Meredith’s sister, | 我是Meredith的妹妹 |
[32:05] | so if there are sides to be taken here, I am on hers. | 如果要站队的话 我站我姐 |
[32:09] | Just tell your fiancee the truth, Nathan. | Nathan 告诉你未婚妻真相吧 |
[32:11] | ‘Cause she doesn’t want your pity or your protection. | 因为她并不想要你的同情或保护 |
[32:13] | What she wants is your respect. | 她要的是尊重 |
[32:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:19] | You had a thing with Meredith’s sister, too? | 你跟Meredith的妹妹也好过吗 |
[32:24] | Teddy Altman thinks I’m wrong to do Megan’s surgery. | Teddy Altman觉得我不该为Megan做手术 |
[32:27] | Well, since when do you care what Teddy Altman thinks? | 你什么时候开始在意Teddy Altman的看法了 |
[32:30] | Well…I don’t. | 我不在意 |
[32:33] | But she thinks I’m wrong, and Amelia’s on my side, | 但她觉得我不该做 Amelia却支持我 |
[32:36] | and Amelia is a little crazy. | Amelia一向有点疯狂 |
[32:39] | No one asked me to do it. I did insert myself. | 没人要求我做这件事 是我主动插手的 |
[32:42] | Why did I do that? | 我为什么这样做 |
[32:45] | Because you’re trying to be the surgeon you wish Derek had had. | 因为你想成为配做Derek妻子的外科医生 |
[32:50] | You need to tell Jo | 你得告诉Jo |
[32:52] | that you hired someone to find that husband of hers. | 你雇人找到她老公了 |
[32:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:56] | You’re trying to win her back, giving her solo surgeries, right? | 你想跟她复合 让她主刀手术 是吧 |
[32:58] | Wait. You heard about that? | 等等 你听说了吗 |
[33:00] | Everybody heard about it. | 大家都听说了 |
[33:01] | Glasses? | 眼镜事件 |
[33:04] | It was insane. | 简直疯了 |
[33:06] | But she handled the hell out of it. | 但她处理得很漂亮 |
[33:09] | Anyway, if you want to build a future with her, | 反正呢 你想跟她有未来的话 |
[33:11] | you really should tell her the truth. | 就要告诉她真相 |
[33:15] | She deserves the dignity of the whole story. | 她应该知道整件事的来龙去脉 |
[33:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:20] | I really just don’t know why you didn’t get your own lunch. | 真搞不懂 你为什么不自己买午饭 |
[33:40] | I was avoiding you. | 我在躲你 |
[33:42] | Is that what that was? | 原来如此啊 |
[33:44] | -I just figured you were a little… -What? | – 我还以为你有点… – 什么 |
[33:48] | Odd. Little odd sometimes. That’s all. | 有时有点奇怪 就这样 |
[33:54] | I hate when people don’t tell me things. | 我讨厌别人瞒着我 |
[33:56] | So, um… | 所以… |
[33:58] | the night of the fire, April said something to me | 起火那晚 April对我说了一些话 |
[34:01] | about me being into you and you being into me, | 说我喜欢你 你也喜欢我 |
[34:04] | and…it was weird, | 怪怪的 |
[34:06] | and I didn’t know what to do with it, so I… | 我不知道怎么办 所以… |
[34:08] | I was odd. | 最近有点奇怪 |
[34:15] | So…April said what? | April说什么了 |
[34:17] | Crazy, right? | 很疯狂 对吧 |
[34:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:20] | Um…great. Glad we’re on the same page. | 很好 很高兴我们的想法很一致 |
[34:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:31] | Who’s gonna do the talking? | 谁来说 |
[34:32] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[34:34] | But if I don’t come out in 10 minutes, call the police. | 但如果我过十分钟还不出来 就报警吧 |
[34:44] | Can you wait outside? | 你能在外面等会吗 |
[34:46] | Please? We need a minute. | 可以吗 我们需要几分钟 |
[35:01] | Are you in love with him? | 你爱他吗 |
[35:03] | I had one great love in my life, and he died. | 我深爱过一个人 他死了 |
[35:12] | Are you a mother? | 你是母亲吗 |
[35:13] | I am. | 我是 |
[35:17] | I need to get back to my son. | 我要回到儿子身边 |
[35:19] | And I want to do everything I can to make sure that happens. | 我会全力以赴的 |
[35:29] | Nathan has excellent taste in women. | Nathan看女人很有眼光 |
[35:33] | He certainly does. | 没错 |
[35:48] | Ortho wrapped up yesterday. | 骨科昨天完工 |
[35:50] | Then vascular came in, did some work on the walls. | 然后血管外科入场 在墙上做了些工作 |
[35:53] | This is… | 这是… |
[35:54] | The plastics posse. | 整形外科 |
[35:55] | Precisely. | 正是 |
[36:04] | Stop worrying. | 别担心 |
[36:05] | Dr. Grey is a bigger man than either of you. | Grey医生比你们俩都强 |
[36:08] | She’ll forgive us eventually, right? Huh. | 她会原谅我们的 对吧 |
[36:12] | It’ll be a long surgery. | 手术时间会比较长 |
[36:13] | We’ll have to take apart his jaw | 我们要切开他的下巴 |
[36:16] | and then take out the tumor slowly and carefully | 然后缓慢小心地取出肿瘤 |
[36:18] | to avoid damaging the nerves. | 避免损伤神经 |
[36:19] | And we will have to wean him off some of his painkillers. | 然后我们要慢慢减少止痛药 |
[36:22] | But you think you can do it? You can take the tumor out? | 你觉得能成功吧 你可以取出肿瘤吧 |
[36:24] | Yes. | 可以 |
[36:26] | I think I can. | 我觉得可以 |
[36:35] | Okay, just one more time. | 好了 再过一遍 |
[36:37] | We’ll start by lysing the adhesions | 我们先溶解粘连 |
[36:39] | to free up the bowel. | 释放肠道 |
[36:40] | And then take down the EC fistula. | 然后处理肠外瘘部分 |
[36:42] | After which, we’ll reverse the colostomy. | 再然后 做逆向结肠造口术 |
[36:46] | More nervous than I expected. | 比想象中更紧张 |
[36:48] | Well, that’s not a bad thing. Just means you care. | 不是坏事 只说明你在意 |
[36:52] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[36:58] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:00] | She’s gonna do great. | 会很顺利的 |
[37:02] | 10 blade. | 十号刀 |
[37:24] | You drinking alone? | 一个人喝酒吗 |
[37:28] | I was ghosted by my girlfriend. | 女朋友跟我玩神隐 |
[37:32] | Do you know what that means, Ghosted? | 你懂什么意思吗 神隐 |
[37:33] | Si. She disappeared. | 懂的 她消失了 |
[37:35] | Why am I the only person that doesn’t… | 为什么只有我不懂 |
[37:36] | When did this become something that people do to other people? | 从什么时候开始 人们会玩消失了呀 |
[37:41] | I think it’s because of the Internet. | 我觉得是因为网络 |
[37:42] | We yell to our friends and family on Facebook | 我们在脸书上对朋友家人大吼大叫 |
[37:45] | in ways we would never do across a dinner table. | 以前在现实生活中决不会这样 |
[37:47] | We become, um, uh…rude. | 我们变得…粗鲁 |
[37:50] | Unsensitive. | 麻木不羁 |
[37:51] | -“Insensitive.” -Insensitive. | – 是麻木不仁 – 麻木不仁 |
[37:53] | Forget it. I like your way better. | 算了 我更喜欢”麻木不羁” |
[38:45] | Hey. Can I talk to you? | 能跟你聊聊吗 |
[38:47] | Please don’t. | 拜托不要 |
[38:49] | Don’t? | 不要吗 |
[38:51] | I’m still in love with Alex. | 我还爱Alex |
[38:53] | And I know that he hurt you, | 我知道他伤过你 |
[38:55] | and I know that he’s…volatile, | 我知道他很暴躁 |
[38:58] | and I know that I can’t be with him, | 我也知道我不能跟他在一起 |
[38:59] | but I can’t be with you, either. | 但我也不能跟你在一起 |
[39:00] | And we work together, so can we just — | 我们要在一起工作 所以能不能… |
[39:02] | Can we please just not make it awkward? | 能不能别让事情变得很尴尬 |
[39:07] | I wanted to…talk about the fact | 我是想…聊聊 |
[39:09] | that I’m worried about Dr. Shepherd. | 我有点担心Shepherd医生 |
[39:11] | But…yeah, let’s not make it awkward. | 但你说得对 不要让事情变得尴尬 |
[39:19] | I would like to pay for your drink. | 我请你吧 |
[39:20] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[39:22] | By…way of apology? | 当作道歉吧 |
[39:25] | For your surgery the other day? | 因为那天手术的事 |
[39:28] | Yes! I remember. | 是啊 我记得的 |
[39:29] | You should probably buy contact lenses. | 也许你应该买隐形眼镜 |
[39:32] | Already put in the order. | 已经下单了 |
[39:35] | And for whatever it’s worth, you handled that like a boss. | 无论如何 你那天太牛掰了 |
[39:41] | My friend moved away. | 我的朋友不在 |
[39:43] | And that surgery… | 那台手术 |
[39:45] | she would’ve been so impressed with me. | 她肯定会对我刮目相看 |
[39:49] | And we would’ve laughed really hard at your expense. | 我们会狂笑你做的蠢事 |
[39:52] | I will totally laugh with you at my own expense. | 我肯定会跟你们一起笑 |
[39:56] | And then she would’ve reminded me | 然后她会提醒我 |
[39:58] | of all the reasons it’s a terrible idea | 我现在渴望做的事情 |
[40:02] | to do the one thing that I really, desperately want to do. | 到底有多么糟糕 |
[40:07] | Which is what? | 什么事呢 |
[40:16] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[40:19] | Well, we knew it’d be a long wait. | 我们知道手术要很久的 |
[40:22] | We go to medical school because we want to learn how to fix what’s broken. | 我们上医学院 是因为想学习如何修复 |
[40:26] | -Where’s Amelia? -What? | – Amelia在哪 – 什么 |
[40:29] | Where’s your wife, Owen? | 你的妻子在哪 Owen |
[40:33] | Hey, it’s done. Meredith did it. | 结束了 Meredith做到了 |
[40:34] | She’s getting ready to close. | 她准备缝合了 |
[40:37] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[40:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:41] | But we quickly learn that we often have to make things worse | 但我们很快知道 经常要先让事情恶化 |
[40:45] | before we can make them better. | 才能否极泰来 |
[40:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:51] | Andrea Andrea? | |
[40:52] | Carina Carina? | |
[41:23] | Oh! Sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:26] | Maybe just, um, take them off? | 也许可以 摘掉眼镜 |
[41:28] | It’s risky and it’s frightening for surgeons and for patients, | 对医生和病人来说 承受风险令人恐惧 |
[41:31] | but usually, it’s worth it. | 但通常都是值得的 |
[41:34] | You get a second chance at life, | 患者能获得重生的机会 |
[41:36] | and we get to be the architects of your second chance. | 医生能成为重生的缔造者 |
[41:42] | It’s win-win. | 这是双赢 |
[41:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[41:48] | When it works. | 如果成功的话 |
[41:49] | Meredith Meredith. | |
[41:50] | There isn’t enough tissue. I can’t close. | 组织不够 没办法缝合 |
[42:04] | Damn it! | 该死 |