时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | There’s a saying we hear a lot around hospitals… | 在医院里 总能听到这样一种说法 |
[00:15] | that goes like this… | 是这样说的… |
[00:18] | “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.” | 痛楚难以避免 磨难可以选择 |
[00:23] | It didn’t work. | 手术没成功啊 |
[00:24] | But I doubt the person who coined it ever went through major surgery. | 但估计编出这句话的人 没做过大手术 |
[00:29] | It didn’t work. | 没成功啊 |
[00:33] | Or maybe they didn’t mean physical pain. | 或者他们不是说肉体疼痛 |
[00:36] | Maybe they meant the other kind… | 也许他们在说另一种疼痛 |
[00:37] | the worse kind. | 最糟糕的那种 |
[00:40] | -Is Meredith in there? -Yes. | – Meredith在里面吗 – 是啊 |
[00:45] | I’m gonna go talk to her. | 我去跟她聊聊吧 |
[00:46] | Not a good idea, all right? | 这不是好主意 |
[00:49] | Okay, right now she looks and sounds just like her mother. | 她现在的举动 跟她妈妈一模一样 |
[00:53] | Okay? I mean, best we just lay low, | 我是说 我们最好低调一些 |
[00:55] | let her work this out herself. | 让她自己解决 |
[00:56] | Believe me. I had to learn it the hard way. | 相信我 我也是吃一堑长一智 |
[00:59] | -With Ellis? -Both of them. | – 跟Ellis吗 – 跟她们俩 |
[01:03] | I think we should go in. | 我觉得应该进去 |
[01:05] | Maybe they meant the kind of searing, seething, boiling pain | 也许他们是指撕心裂肺的疼痛 |
[01:08] | that tells you you’re a failure and a fraud. | 让你觉得自己是废物和骗子 |
[01:17] | Well, I hope you don’t want any coffee, ’cause I broke all the mugs. | 希望你们不是来喝咖啡的 因为杯子都打碎了 |
[01:20] | “Suffering is optional.” | 谁说磨难可以选择 |
[01:24] | That person didn’t know what the…they were talking about. | 那家伙完全是一派胡言 |
[01:38] | Excuse me. Scusi! | 打断一下 不好意思 |
[01:42] | Sorry. That’s the only word I know in Italian. | 抱歉 我只会这句意大利语 |
[01:43] | Um, why are we speaking Italian? | 为什么要说意大利语呀 |
[01:46] | He’s my stupid little brother. | 他是我的小傻弟弟 |
[01:54] | Um…hi. Excuse me. | 不好意思 打断一下 |
[01:57] | I’m still here! | 我还在这呢 |
[01:59] | I still don’t speak Italian. | 我不会意大利语 |
[02:00] | You know what? Have fun. | 得了 你们好好玩 |
[02:02] | I’m gonna sleep at the hospital. | 我去医院睡了 |
[02:06] | Agh! He’s such a baby boy! | 天啊 真是小孩子 |
[02:08] | Trying to pretend like sex doesn’t exist just because he isn’t having any. | 因为自己还是处男 就不敢面对成人世界 |
[02:11] | Andrew’s Italian? | Andrew是意大利人吗 |
[02:13] | Andrea is his given name. | 其实他叫Andrea |
[02:18] | Where were we? | 刚才做到哪了 |
[02:20] | I think I’m pretty sure that you were about to take off your shirt. | 我记得你正要脱掉上衣呢 |
[02:23] | I think so, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[03:04] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:10] | I’m sorry for Megan. | Megan的事 我很遗憾 |
[03:12] | But? | 但是呢 |
[03:13] | But I’m so glad she doesn’t have to go back to Iraq right away. | 但我很高兴 她不用着急回伊拉克了 |
[03:17] | Is that awful? Am I awful? | 我这样想很糟糕吗 |
[03:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:21] | Pretty awful. | 特别糟糕 |
[03:30] | You ready? Tuck’s gonna late if we don’t… | 准备好了吗 Tuck快要迟到了 |
[03:31] | I don’t want to. | 实在不想啊 |
[03:33] | You don’t want to ride with me? | 你不想坐我的车吗 |
[03:34] | I don’t want to stuff my feet into these shoes. | 我不想把脚伸进这双鞋里 |
[03:39] | You know, when Webber became chief, | 要知道 Webber当主任时 |
[03:40] | he did not have to toddle around on sticks all day. | 他不用整天穿着高跟鞋走来走去 |
[03:43] | When Hunt became chief, | Hunt当主任时 |
[03:45] | he did not have to squeeze five toes into a space built for two. | 他也不用把五根脚趾伸进细尖头里 |
[03:50] | But I become chief … | 但我当主任后 |
[03:51] | and I can’t wear my perfectly comfortable surgical clogs anymore. | 我都不能穿舒服的手术拖鞋了 |
[03:56] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[03:57] | -Society? -Society. | – 世俗眼光吗 – 说对了 |
[04:05] | I’m comin’! | 我马上就来 |
[04:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:14] | You sent the kids to school and went back to bed? | 你把孩子送去学校 然后又回到床上了吗 |
[04:16] | -Don’t judge me. -Don’t judge her. | – 别评论我 – 别评论她 |
[04:17] | I’m not. Look. She’ll heal, right? | 我没有 听我说 她会好的 |
[04:19] | -Eventually, the wound will close. -It’ll close. | – 伤口早晚能愈合的 – 是啊 |
[04:21] | Yeah, it’ll be ugly and painful. | 是啊 过程会很痛苦 |
[04:23] | Probably worse than it was before. | 也许比以前更糟糕 |
[04:25] | And it’ll take months to heal. She won’t be able to travel. | 愈合要几个月 她没法走动的 |
[04:27] | But it will close. | 但总会愈合的 |
[04:29] | You’ll use mesh, and it’ll take time, but it will close. | 需要敷盖 需要时间 但最终会愈合的 |
[04:32] | – And now she has a functioning bowel.. -Stop! | – 至少肠道功能正常了 – 别说了 |
[04:34] | You mad at yourself? | 你生自己的气吗 |
[04:35] | Think you were wrong to try? | 觉得自己不该尝试吗 |
[04:36] | Yeah, I’m mad at myself. I was overconfident. | 是啊 很生气 我太自信了 |
[04:39] | And I’m also mad at medicine. | 我也对医学很生气 |
[04:40] | Fair enough, but don’t take it out on the wall. | 好吧 那也别对墙发泄啊 |
[04:42] | Well, you did a terrible job patching it. | 你都没修补好 |
[04:44] | You can see the whole entire outline. | 还能看到整条缝隙呢 |
[04:45] | All right, well, just stop picking at it | 行吧 不要再抠了 |
[04:47] | before we have to replace the whole damn thing. | 否则要重新刷一遍了 |
[04:54] | Alex Alex. | |
[04:55] | That’s it. | 有了 |
[04:57] | That’s it! | 有了 |
[05:02] | -Meredith? -Not till everyone gets here. | – Meredith – 先等大家过来 |
[05:04] | Okay, who’s everyone? | 好吧 大家都包括谁呀 |
[05:07] | I got your text. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[05:08] | Dr. Altman. | Altman医生 |
[05:09] | An abdominal-wall transplant. | 腹壁移植 |
[05:13] | I want to do an abdominal-wall transplant on Megan Hunt. | 我想给Megan Hunt做腹壁移植 |
[05:15] | I want to harvest the skin, the musculature, and the fascia from a donor. | 我要从供体采集皮肤 肌肉组织和筋膜 |
[05:19] | This surgery has been done three times before, twice successfully. | 这种手术做过三次 有两次成功了 |
[05:22] | But they were done with a simultaneous small-bowel transplant. | 但他们同时做了小肠移植 |
[05:27] | So this is easier because we’ve already repaired her bowel. | 我们已经修复肠道了 所以应该更简单 |
[05:29] | And I would use a bone graft to limit our risk of rejection. | 我会用移植骨 降低排异风险 |
[05:32] | I mean, we keep trying to fix this thing, | 我们一直在尝试修复 |
[05:34] | and the more we try to fix it, the worse it gets. | 越想修复 就弄得越糟 |
[05:37] | So why do we keep trying to fix it? | 那为什么还要去修复呢 |
[05:39] | Let’s just replace it. | 直接换掉呗 |
[05:41] | All right, well, what do you need from us? | 好吧 那你需要我们做什么 |
[05:42] | Well, I need your approval, and I need you to back me up | 我需要你的批准 还需要你的支持 |
[05:45] | in case she doesn’t give me her approval. | 如果她不批准的话 |
[05:47] | And I need you here as Megan Hunt’s advocate. | 我需要你来替Megan Hunt着想 |
[05:49] | I know you think I overstepped by taking on this case. | 我知道 你觉得我的做法有些越界 |
[05:53] | But I am able to separate the personal and the professional. | 但我能够分清公与私的 |
[05:56] | And if we do this, I want you to scrub in. | 如果决定手术 我希望你也参加 |
[05:58] | I don’t want anyone questioning my motives from this point forward. | 从现在起 我不希望任何人质疑我的动机 |
[06:01] | So if we’re gonna do this, if we’re gonna pull this off, | 所以如果要做 如果想要做成 |
[06:04] | I need everybody on board. | 我需要大家一起来 |
[06:19] | Hey, you left early. | 你出门很早呀 |
[06:21] | -Yeah, busy day. -Yeah, well, Maggie said a thing | – 今天很忙 – 好吧 Maggie来找我聊过 |
[06:23] | about a thing you apparently said to Maggie? | 显然你跟Maggie说过什么 |
[06:25] | Hey, you know what? My day is full. | 我跟你说 我今天特忙 |
[06:26] | Can you take her to daycare? | 你能带她去日托吗 |
[06:29] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[06:32] | Well, do you think that Mommy’s avoiding me? | 你觉得妈妈在躲着我吗 |
[06:35] | I think Mommy’s definitely avoiding Daddy, don’t you? | 我觉得妈妈绝对在躲着爸爸 是吧 |
[06:41] | Um, I did a thing. | 我做了一件事 |
[06:42] | A stupid thing. | 非常愚蠢的事 |
[06:44] | And I know that you don’t want to be my new Stephanie, | 我知道你不想当新版Stephanie |
[06:46] | but until I find a new Stephanie, you’re it. | 但在我找到替补之前 就是你了 |
[06:48] | You’re who I’ve got to talk to. | 我得跟你倾诉 |
[06:50] | And I need you to tell me exactly how to fix this incredibly stupid thing! | 你得告诉我 如何弥补这件蠢事 |
[06:54] | What the hell did you do? | 你干什么了 |
[06:56] | Hey. There. Hi. | 你好啊 |
[06:59] | That. I did that. | 我干了他 |
[07:00] | You left your I.D., which I figured you probably need. | 你把身份证忘在我那了 估计你会需要 |
[07:05] | My mom found it, which was…awkward. | 我妈找到的 还挺尴尬的 |
[07:07] | That was your mom’s house? | 那是你妈家吗 |
[07:09] | Livin’ at home, you know. | 我在家里住 你懂的 |
[07:11] | ‘Cause costs are high. | 房租太贵了 |
[07:13] | So, anyway… | 话说回来 |
[07:16] | see you later, hopefully. | 希望回头再见咯 |
[07:22] | You slept with him? | 你跟他睡了吗 |
[07:23] | No. No. I did not sleep. | 不是的 没有过夜 |
[07:25] | I had sex with him, and then I left! | 做完爱爱就走了 |
[07:28] | You slept with Glasses? | 你跟眼镜君睡了呀 |
[07:36] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[07:39] | I mean, that’s just … Wow. | 这简直…太无语了 |
[07:46] | I want to laugh, too, | 我也想笑 |
[07:48] | but I’m trying so hard to be polite. | 但我在努力保持礼貌 |
[07:50] | What would Stephanie do? | Stephanie会怎么做 |
[07:54] | This is a donor abdomen? | 要用供体腹壁吗 |
[07:57] | Yes, we would use the abdominal skin, | 是的 我们会使用腹部皮肤 |
[07:59] | the musculature, the fascia | 肌肉组织和筋膜 |
[08:01] | the same way we would from a donor kidney. | 跟肾脏移植是一样的 |
[08:04] | This is groundbreaking. | 这是开创性的手术 |
[08:06] | You know we see a lot of soldiers with Megan’s injury. | 我们见过很多战士 跟Megan的情况一样 |
[08:09] | If she can pull this off, it can change a lot of lives. | 如果她能成功 那就能改变很多人的生活 |
[08:11] | If it works, I’ll have full function? | 如果成功 我就能完全恢复吗 |
[08:14] | -Motor and sensory? -Yes. | – 运动和感觉 – 是的 |
[08:15] | -And the recovery? -Should be a few weeks, not a few months. | – 康复要多久 – 也就几周 不用几个月 |
[08:18] | -But what if it doesn’t work? -Mom! | – 如果没成功呢 – 妈妈 |
[08:21] | I don’t like this, Megan. | 我不喜欢这样 Megan |
[08:22] | -I don’t like it, either. -No one asked you. | – 我也不喜欢 – 没人问你 |
[08:24] | Megan, they’re just worried. | Megan 他们是在担心 |
[08:25] | No, they just want me stuck here. | 不是 他们是想让我留下来 |
[08:26] | Because they just got you back! | 因为他们刚把你找回来 |
[08:28] | -They’re scared. -Yeah, well, so am I! | – 他们很怕 – 是啊 我也是 |
[08:30] | You know what else I am? | 你知道我还怎样吗 |
[08:32] | In pain. | 很痛 |
[08:38] | I make a lot of jokes, and I’m addicted to silver linings | 我喜欢开玩笑 爱看乌云后的阳光 |
[08:40] | because jokes and silver linings kept me alive. | 因为玩笑和阳光让我能坚持活下去 |
[08:44] | But… | 但是… |
[08:46] | I was a hostage. | 我是人质 |
[08:49] | And now, without this, I’m a hostage again. | 如果不做手术 我还是一名人质 |
[08:50] | To this bed. To this wound. | 困在床上 困在伤口里 |
[08:53] | And she has a plan to set me free. | 而她能够让我获得自由 |
[08:55] | And just to be clear, I don’t have to be the one who does this. | 声明一下 不一定非由我来做 |
[08:57] | If you feel more comfortable with Dr. Bailey or Dr. Webber, | 如果你愿意让Bailey医生或Webber医生来 |
[09:00] | that’s completely fine with me. | 我也没问题的 |
[09:03] | You are my surgeon, Dr. Grey. | 你是我的医生 Grey医生 |
[09:07] | Just…promise me that you’ll find me a killer set of abs. | 不过你要保证 给我移植带腹肌的 |
[09:17] | I’m gonna need your Sub-I’s to help me find that donor. | 我要你的候补实习生们帮我找供体 |
[09:19] | Uh, I can all but assure you they’ll screw up, | 我敢保证 他们会搞砸的 |
[09:22] | but you can try. | 不过你可以试试 |
[09:23] | You think I can do this? | 你觉得我可以吗 |
[09:25] | Yes. I think you can do this. | 是的 我觉得你可以 |
[09:34] | That 180 from the depths of despair to the revolutionary solution? | 从绝望深渊 到想出新招 180度大转变 |
[09:38] | That’s impressive. | 真是厉害呀 |
[09:39] | Yep. That’s pure Ellis, too. | 是啊 也很像Ellis |
[09:45] | Uh, I mean…hello. | 我是说 你好呀 |
[09:47] | Uh, yeah. You know what? I’m sorry. I got to, um… | 是啊 不好意思 我得去… |
[09:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:54] | The patient is a 36-year-old Caucasian woman of Scottish descent, | 病人是36岁白人女性 苏格兰人 |
[09:58] | so we’re looking for skin that’s more peach than olive. | 所以要找比橄榄更粉一些的肤色 |
[10:01] | Is complexion important? | 肤色很重要吗 |
[10:03] | If you were gonna replace a big chunk of your body | 如果想要移植一大块区域 |
[10:06] | with a big chunk of someone else’s body, | 用一大块供体 |
[10:08] | wouldn’t you want the parts to match? | 你不希望肤色能匹配吗 |
[10:09] | Shouldn’t you just call UNOS? | 直接找器官共享中心呗 |
[10:11] | We’ve tried that. There are no pending donors that match. | 我们试过了 目前没有合适的供体 |
[10:13] | This is where you come in. | 所以需要你们加入 |
[10:14] | We want you to scour ERs, chase ambulances… | 你们要仔细搜寻急诊室和救护车 |
[10:17] | Isn’t that a little predatory? | 这是巧取豪夺吧 |
[10:18] | Well, the woman whose life I’m trying to save is a military surgeon. | 我是要拯救一位女军医 |
[10:22] | She’s saved hundreds of soldiers’ lives. She’s a hero. | 在战场上 她挽救过很多士兵 她是英雄 |
[10:25] | So I’m okay with you feeling a little predatory. | 所以我不在乎手段如何 |
[10:28] | And whoever does find this donor for me | 帮我找到合适供体的人 |
[10:31] | gets to scrub in on the surgery. | 可以参加这台手术 |
[10:35] | It’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[10:37] | You want this. | 你们值得拥有 |
[10:40] | Go! | 动起来 |
[10:53] | Hey, hey. Andrew. | 过来 Andrew |
[10:56] | Or is it Andrea? | 或者该叫你Andrea |
[10:57] | Andrew, please. | 还是Andrew吧 |
[10:59] | Why is your sister talking to Bailey? | 为什么你姐在跟Baily聊天 |
[11:01] | I don’t know. She asked me to introduce them, so I did. | 不知道 她让我介绍她们认识 我就照做了 |
[11:03] | Well…why? | 为什么 |
[11:06] | I mean, what does she do? | 我的意思是 她是干什么的 |
[11:08] | For a living. What’s she do for a living? | 她是做什么职业的 |
[11:10] | I see you two did a lot of talking last night. | 我以为你们昨晚聊得很多呢 |
[11:13] | She’s an OB-GYN. | 她是妇产科医生 |
[11:18] | The male brain, in all its facets and all its states, | 男性的大脑 不管是皮层 还是功能区域 |
[11:21] | has been studied quite thoroughly, | 都被研究得很彻底了 |
[11:22] | but nobody has studied this aspect of the female anatomy at all until now. | 但迄今为止 还没人研究女性大脑的这些方面 |
[11:27] | “This aspect” meaning… | 这些方面 是指哪些 |
[11:28] | The body and the brain, before, during, and after orgasm. | 性高潮前中后 人体和大脑的反应 |
[11:32] | As with all the other organs, | 跟其他器官一样 |
[11:34] | they study the male brain | 他们研究过男性的大脑 |
[11:36] | and they expect the female brain to magically fit in with their conclusions. | 就希望女性大脑也能契合他们的结论 |
[11:39] | But as you and I know, our bodies are quite different, | 但咱俩都知道 我们的身体和他们很不一样 |
[11:42] | so any medications we might need will also be different. | 所以我们可能需要不一样的药物 |
[11:44] | And your study is funded? | 有人赞助你的研究吗 |
[11:47] | The drug companies have finally realized that there is money to be made | 药商们终于意识到 开发女性伟哥 |
[11:50] | in developing the equivalent of a female Viagra. | 有巨大的市场钱景 |
[11:53] | My personal fascination is with the role sexual stimulation can play in pain control for women. | 我个人更关注 性刺激在女性疼痛控制中的作用 |
[12:00] | But of course, nobody will fund that study. | 但显然没人会资助这种课题 |
[12:02] | So this way, two pigeons, one rock. | 只好如此 一石二鸟 |
[12:05] | Okay, I understand your hesitation, Dr. Bailey. I do. | Bailey医生 我了解你的疑虑 |
[12:09] | But when I heard my brother was working for a female chief of surgery? | 但我听说我弟在为一位女性外科主任工作时 |
[12:13] | Ah, do you know just how rare that is? | 你知道这有多么罕见吗 |
[12:17] | Look, let me just get this right. | 让我搞搞清楚 |
[12:18] | You want me to let you have women masturbate in my MRI machine | 你希望我批准 让女人们在磁共振机器里自慰 |
[12:24] | so that you can study their brains while they orgasm? | 让你研究她们高潮时的大脑吗 |
[12:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:28] | -In the interest of science? -Yes. | – 为了科学 – 是的 |
[12:35] | Done. | 成交 |
[12:39] | Well, the good news is you get a fancy, new grown-up room | 好消息是 你能住进全新的成人病房 |
[12:42] | while they paint the peds ward. | 让他们去粉刷儿科病区 |
[12:45] | Is there really nothing else we can give him? | 不能再给他一些其他东西了吗 |
[12:46] | I mean, not even an aspirin? | 给一片阿司匹林都不行吗 |
[12:48] | He’s maxed out on opiates. | 他用了大量麻醉剂 |
[12:49] | And just one aspirin will do nothing for his pain, | 一片阿司匹林没法缓解他的疼痛 |
[12:52] | but it’ll thin his blood and destroy his chances of a successful surgery. | 反而会稀释血液 影响手术成功 |
[12:55] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[12:56] | What do I do? I mean, this is… | 我该做什么 我是说… |
[12:59] | Watching my kid in this much pain, what do I do? | 看着孩子这么痛苦 我能做什么呢 |
[13:02] | Well, he plays baseball, right? So what do you tell him? | 他打棒球吧 你会对他说什么 |
[13:04] | When it’s the ninth inning and his team is down and the pressure’s on, | 当他打到第九局 比分落后 压力巨大 |
[13:07] | you say, “You can do it.” | 你会说 “你可以的” |
[13:09] | You say, “You got this.” | 你会说 “你行的” |
[13:13] | David David. | |
[13:15] | You got this. | 你行的 |
[13:31] | No, no. She cannot do the surgery. | 不行 她不能做这台手术 |
[13:33] | I didn’t ask for his opinion. I asked for his help. | 我不是征求他的意见 我是找他帮忙 |
[13:35] | He said no. I moved on. And in case anyone needs reminding, | 他拒绝了 我继续想办法 而且必须申明 |
[13:39] | I am the chief of neurosurgery! | 我才是神经外科主任 |
[13:40] | Good for you, but the tumor’s invading his jaw. | 好吧 但肿瘤侵入下巴了 |
[13:42] | The difficult part of the surgery is in his face, | 这台手术的困难之处 在于他的面部 |
[13:44] | not his brain. You are not an ENT. | 而不是大脑 你不是耳鼻喉科医生 |
[13:45] | It is compressing his trigeminal nerve. | 肿瘤压迫他的三叉神经 |
[13:47] | It is causing debilitating pain. | 疼痛使他衰弱 |
[13:48] | And just because you are afraid of it doesn’t mean I have to be! | 而且你害怕 并不代表我也要害怕 |
[13:51] | Avery, if she feels she has it in hand… | Avery 如果她觉得有把握 |
[13:55] | Oh, she doesn’t. She does not have it in hand. | 没有 她并没有把握 |
[13:57] | It’s not your place to decide that! It’s hers! | 这不能由你来决定 是她负责 |
[14:01] | Her patient, her decision. | 她的病人 她做决定 |
[14:05] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉 打断一下 |
[14:06] | Jackson, I’m doing a total abdominal-wall transplant, | Jackson 我要做一台完全腹壁移植 |
[14:09] | I could really use some help with the nerves and the vascular microanastomosis. | 需要你帮忙做神经与血管微吻合术 |
[14:12] | An abdominal-wall transplant? | 腹壁移植吗 |
[14:15] | So you will get on board with her groundbreaking surgery, but not mine. | 她的开创性手术 你就帮忙 而不管我 |
[14:17] | Oh, no, yours is not groundbreaking. | 你那不是开创性手术 |
[14:19] | Yours is reckless endangerment. | 你那是鲁莽的危险行为 |
[14:25] | Yes, sir, he’s 10 years old. He’s a Syrian refugee. | 是的 他十岁了 是叙利亚难民 |
[14:28] | But, General, if I may, she was held hostage for a decade, and he is her son. | 上将 恕我直言 她被俘十年 那是她儿子啊 |
[14:32] | No, he wasn’t legally adopted but — | 没有合法收养 但是… |
[14:34] | Is there any way to cut through some of this red tape a little faster? | 有什么办法能快点绕过这些官僚程序吗 |
[14:37] | then could you recommend an attorney who’s better than you?! Damn it! | 那你能推荐一位比你更强的律师吗 该死 |
[14:39] | -All right, thank you, sir. -Yes, sir. I’ll tell her. | – 好吧 谢谢 – 好的 我会跟她说 |
[14:45] | No. | 不行 |
[14:48] | -This surgery could kill her. -This surgery is her best shot. | – 这手术会害死她的 – 手术是最好的办法 |
[14:50] | Her best shot is to lay in that bed and heal. | 最好的办法是躺在床上等伤口愈合 |
[14:52] | But she won’t. Megan won’t. | 但她不会这样 Megan不会的 |
[14:55] | She’s not gonna lie there for six months with her kid over there, and you know it. | 她不会丢下孩子 卧床六个月 你清楚的 |
[14:58] | She’s going back to Iraq. | 她要回伊拉克 |
[14:59] | And if that wound gets infected… | 如果伤口感染… |
[15:01] | Owen, this surgery is her best option. | Owen 手术是她的最佳选择 |
[15:13] | This woman has been dead three days. | 这女人已经死了三天了 |
[15:15] | Is that too long? | 是不是死太久了 |
[15:21] | Shotgun to the abdomen. | 腹部中枪 |
[15:24] | You don’t see a problem here? | 看不出有什么问题吗 |
[15:26] | You can’t repair it? | 你不能修复吗 |
[15:33] | Did I mention our patient is female? | 难道我没说病人是女性吗 |
[15:36] | Yes. | 说了 |
[15:58] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[15:59] | Do you need the MRI? | 需要用核磁共振吗 |
[16:01] | -No. -No. | – 不用 – 不用 |
[16:03] | No. We just heard about the, um… | 不用 我们只是听说… |
[16:05] | My study? | 我的研究吗 |
[16:06] | Exactly. Yeah. | 没错 是的 |
[16:08] | I’m Maggie Pierce. | 我是Maggie Pierce |
[16:10] | I’m the head of cardiothoracic surgery. | 心胸外科主任 |
[16:11] | Maggie Pierce who used to date my little brother? | 跟我弟弟约过会的Maggie Pierce吗 |
[16:14] | -Uh, no, I don’t think so. -Uh, DeLuca. | – 你认错了吧 – 就是DeLuca |
[16:17] | -What? -She’s DeLuca’s sister. | – 什么 – 她是DeLuca的姐姐 |
[16:19] | You’re even more beautiful than my stupid little brother said. | 你比我那傻弟弟说的还要漂亮呢 |
[16:22] | I am?! He is? He what? What did he say? | 真的假的 他说什么了 |
[16:25] | Whoa! Orgasm! | 性高潮 |
[16:27] | That is the most active uptake I have ever seen on an MRI. | 这是我用核磁共振看过的最积极的摄取了 |
[16:30] | It’s bright. | 一片鲜亮 |
[16:31] | I’m always looking for volunteers if any of you have any free time. | 如果你们有空 我正好要找志愿者 |
[16:36] | No. No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[16:39] | Cool study, though! | 不过确实是很酷的研究 |
[16:43] | Jo boned a Sub-I. | Jo把候补实习生睡了 |
[16:45] | Six — What? | 六…什么 |
[16:46] | Yeah, more specifically, the Sub-I whose glasses… | 更具体地说 就是那位眼镜男 |
[16:49] | -No. -Yes. | – 不会吧 – 真的 |
[16:51] | She did that because you told her about looking up her husband? | 你告诉她你去找过她丈夫 所以她才这样吗 |
[16:54] | No. I didn’t tell her about that. | 不是 我没跟她说 |
[16:56] | Oh, well, she did it because you’re avoiding her | 好吧 那她这样做 就是因为你躲着她 |
[16:58] | because you’re too wimpy to tell her you looked up her husband. | 因为你太胆小 不敢告诉她找过她丈夫 |
[17:02] | Maybe she just did it. | 也许她只是想这么做 |
[17:03] | Maybe it doesn’t have anything to do with me. | 也许跟我完全没关系 |
[17:04] | Oh, please! Jo is so hot. | 拜托 Jo这么性感 |
[17:06] | She could sleep with anyone she wants. | 她愿意的话 可以睡任何人 |
[17:08] | She chose Glasses? It has everything to do with you. | 何苦选择眼镜男 都是因为你 |
[17:11] | When I slept with George, it had everything to do with Derek. | 我当初睡George 就是因为Derek |
[17:13] | I still can’t believe you did that. | 你还是无法相信 你会那样做 |
[17:15] | Okay, we are way too old to be having this conversation. | 好了 我们太老了 不适合聊这些了 |
[17:18] | Okay, just tell me why you did it. | 好吧 告诉我吧 你为什么这么做 |
[17:21] | Because he was there. | 因为他在那里 |
[17:23] | Yeah, that’s not an answer. | 这不是答案 |
[17:24] | Because he wasn’t Alex. | 因为他不是Alex |
[17:25] | Mm, still not quite an answer. | 这也不算是答案 |
[17:28] | Because I choose bad guys, okay? | 因为我总选择坏人 好吗 |
[17:31] | I choose…really bad guys. | 我总是选择很坏的男人 |
[17:33] | Violent guys. | 有暴力倾向的男人 |
[17:35] | In the past, I have chosen guys who have hurt me. | 我以前选过会伤害我的男人 |
[17:39] | What? Like, physically? | 你是指打你吗 |
[17:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:44] | If a guy hurts you physically, | 如果一个男人打你 |
[17:46] | that has nothing to do with you or who you choose. | 那跟你或你的选择没有关系 |
[17:49] | That’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[17:51] | And I just don’t think Karev is… | 我觉得Karev不是… |
[17:53] | I saw him beat Andrew to a pulp. | 我看见他暴打Andrew |
[17:55] | I didn’t think he had that in him, either, | 我本来也觉得 他不是那种人 |
[17:56] | and then I watched it. I… | 然后我亲眼看见了 |
[17:58] | Well, you have your own history of volatility. | 你也有狂躁的时候 |
[18:00] | It’s self-defense. It’s different. | 那是自卫 不一样的 |
[18:02] | Hey, Jo? I mean, Dr. Wilson. | Jo 我是说…Wilson医生 |
[18:05] | -Dr. Jo Wilson. -Yes? | – Jo Wilson医生 – 怎么了 |
[18:07] | You have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[18:08] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[18:13] | She’s 35. Motorcycle accident. | 她35岁 摩托车事故 |
[18:15] | -Wasn’t wearing a helmet. -Stupid. | – 没戴头盔 – 真傻 |
[18:18] | Right. So she’s brain-dead. | 是啊 她已经脑死亡了 |
[18:19] | But no injury to the chest or abdomen. | 但胸部和腹部都没有受伤 |
[18:21] | Name is Shaugnessy, which sounds pretty Scottish. | 名字叫Shaugnessy 听着像苏格兰人 |
[18:24] | Or Irish? Definitely pale. | 或者爱尔兰人 反正肯定是白人 |
[18:26] | I think she’s a pretty perfect match. | 我觉得她是合适的供体 |
[18:28] | So what’s the problem? | 到底有什么问题呢 |
[18:30] | I don’t know if it’s appropriate to approach a family while their grief is this fresh. | 我不知道 在家属悲痛时 谈这事是否合适 |
[18:34] | It’s not really appropriate for you to approach them at all. | 这根本就不是你该做的事啊 |
[18:37] | Right. But I mean, I’d really love to scrub in on that surgery, so… | 没错 但我很想参加那台手术 所以… |
[18:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:41] | If you find the donor, you get to scrub in? | 如果你找到供体 就可以参加手术吗 |
[18:44] | Page Dr. Grey. | 呼叫Grey医生 |
[18:45] | I want to fix it, you know? I want to turn back time. | 我想要修复 你知道吗 我想要倒转时光 |
[18:48] | I just want to get everything right. | 我只想让一切都变好 |
[18:49] | I want her to not be captured. | 我想让她不被俘虏 |
[18:51] | I just want to fix everything. And Meredith says she can. | 我只想修复一切 Meredith说她可以 |
[18:53] | Meredith says she can fix her. | Meredith说她可以修复她 |
[18:54] | And all I am is terrified that I’m gonna lose her again. | 我现在只感到害怕 担心再次失去她 |
[18:56] | She doesn’t need you to turn back time, Nathan. | Nathan 她不需要你倒转时光 |
[18:59] | She just needs you to be with her. | 她只需要你陪着她 |
[19:00] | She needs to know that you’re all-in with her. | 她需要知道 你会全心全意陪在她身边 |
[19:02] | ‘Cause anything less than that, anything in between, | 因为任何退缩 任何模棱两可 |
[19:04] | is torture. | 都是一种折磨 |
[19:08] | What do you got? | 什么情况 |
[19:09] | 35-year-old female, fit, Caucasian, brain dead. | 35岁女性 白种人 脑死亡 |
[19:11] | Family have approved the donation. | 家属已经同意捐献 |
[19:12] | Whew! Do an infectious-disease screen. | 马上做传染病筛查 |
[19:15] | Congratulations, Wilson. | 恭喜你 Wilson |
[19:16] | If this checks out, you get to scrub in. | 如果没问题 你就可以参加手术 |
[19:19] | -Thank you, Dr. Grey. -Great job. | – 谢谢 Grey医生 – 干得好 |
[19:21] | Get me a coffee. | 去给我买一杯咖啡 |
[19:32] | But she was mine. I found her. I trusted you! | 人是我找到的 亏得我信任你 |
[19:35] | It means nothing to you to scrub in on that surgery. | 你参加手术也没啥意义的 |
[19:38] | And after what happened in my O.R.? | 加上你在我手术室的事 |
[19:39] | She won’t even let you near the table. | 她都不会让你靠近手术台的 |
[19:41] | For me, this could be a game-changer. | 对我来说 也许能力挽狂澜 |
[19:43] | That’s not an apology! You owe me an apology! | 这哪算道歉 你欠我一个道歉 |
[19:46] | No, she doesn’t owe you anything. | 她欠你个屁 |
[19:48] | -Alex, don’t. -She’s a senior resident. | – Alex 不要 – 她是高年资住院医 |
[19:50] | You’re not even a first year, which makes you a zero year. | 你都不是第一年住院医 屁都不算 |
[19:52] | You’re a zero that dropped a foreign object in the surgical field of a 7-year-old. | 你把眼镜掉在第七年住院医的术野中 |
[19:56] | You’re only here because Dr.Wilson handled your screw-up and covered your ass. | 你能留下 全靠Wilson医生给你擦屁股 |
[19:59] | Got it?! Yeah. I-I’m a zero. | – 懂了吧 – 懂了 我就是屁 |
[20:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:08] | It’s funny. | 这太好笑了 |
[20:10] | I can’t believe you… | 难以置信 |
[20:15] | I know! | 我知道 |
[20:18] | We have to talk… | 我们得… |
[20:20] | Hey, so, I had to go to three different bakeries, but I found cinnamon cake. | 我去了三家烘焙店 但找到肉桂蛋糕了 |
[20:22] | She can’t eat. | 她不能吃 |
[20:23] | I know. But she said she wanted to smell it, so… | 我知道 但她说想闻闻 所以… |
[20:26] | You sent him on a fool’s errand? | 你故意支开他吗 |
[20:27] | I needed some time for us to all get on the same page. | 我需要时间 让大家统一意见 |
[20:29] | -What same page? -Sit down, Owen. | – 统一什么 – 坐下 Owen |
[20:31] | We need to talk to you. | 我们得跟你谈谈 |
[20:34] | What about? About your sham of a marriage. | – 谈什么 – 你的假婚姻 |
[20:42] | You got this, buddy. | 你能行的 孩子 |
[20:43] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[20:44] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[20:54] | Dr. Shepherd, are you sure that this surgery is the right thing for Beau? | Shepherd医生 你确定手术是正确选择吗 |
[21:00] | No one’s ever sure of anything, DeLuca. | 谁都没法打包票的 DeLuca |
[21:02] | Stop trying to be sure. It’s a losing battle. | 不要追求肯定 会事与愿违的 |
[21:05] | I just…I feel like you’re adding pain to his pain… | 我只是…我觉得你在让他雪上加霜 |
[21:08] | for a surgery that you’re not sure about on a tumor that is benign. | 只是想做自己都不确定的良性肿瘤切除 |
[21:12] | Because his pain is not benign. | 因为他疼得要命了 |
[21:15] | You think it’s a better plan to send him home with no hope and an oxy habit? | 让他失望地回家吃镇痛药 这更好吗 |
[21:18] | He will be a shell of the kid he once was. | 他会变成行尸走肉 |
[21:20] | A ghost. An addict. This pain will waste him. | 只剩躯壳 染上药瘾 疼痛会废掉他的 |
[21:24] | I will not send that family home with no hope. | 我不会让这家人失望离去的 |
[21:27] | Not when there’s a chance I can fix it. | 毕竟还有希望 |
[21:34] | Been thinking about your thing. | 我一直在想你的事 |
[21:35] | Don’t want to. Can’t stop. | 我本不想 但忍不住 |
[21:37] | Can I call you New Stephanie? | 我能叫你新版Stephanie吗 |
[21:38] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[21:40] | Uh, okay. Here’s my heartfelt advice. | 好吧 这是我的衷心建议 |
[21:42] | I hear what you’re saying, | 我明白你说的话 |
[21:44] | but I think Karev thought DeLuca was hurting you. | 但我想Karev是以为DeLuca在打你 |
[21:46] | And I get that you have some kind of history with bad guys, | 我知道你和坏男生有过纠葛 |
[21:48] | but I just don’t think you should feel like Karev is that kind of guy. | 但我认为 你不该觉得Karev是那种人 |
[21:52] | No. no. | 不要 |
[21:54] | You do not get to tell a woman how she should feel | 她目睹过Karev和Deluca的事 |
[21:56] | after she witnesses something like what she witnessed between Karev and DeLuca. | 你没资格告诉人家 应该如何感受 |
[22:01] | You don’t know what it’s like to be female | 你不懂女人的感受 |
[22:03] | watching men assert their authority by throwing lethal punches. | 看到俩男生为了尊严拳脚相加 |
[22:07] | You don’t get an opinion on this. | 不用你来发表意见 |
[22:10] | You know…you’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[22:16] | You don’t have to listen to anyone on this | 这事你不用听谁的 |
[22:19] | because you are a powerful woman and you know your own mind. | 因为你是强大自主的女性 |
[22:24] | Thank you, Chief | 谢谢 主任 |
[22:28] | But Karev is a puppy dog. And he wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 不过Karev人畜无害 他连苍蝇都不拍的 |
[22:31] | Unless he thought that fly was hurting you. | 除非他以为苍蝇要伤害你 |
[22:41] | -That’s not true! -She’s entirely absent. | – 才不是那样 – 一直没看见她 |
[22:43] | She said hello to me that first morning and then she left. | 第一天跟我问早 然后就走了 |
[22:45] | She wanted to give us space. | 她想给我们空间 |
[22:46] | That’s literally all she gives you. | 她给你的 真就只有空间了 |
[22:48] | And I’m not the only one that sees it. | 不只我那么看 |
[22:50] | You seemed happy at your wedding mostly, | 在婚礼上 你大部分时间是开心的 |
[22:52] | although she was awfully late. | 虽然她迟到很久 |
[22:53] | Wait! She was late to the wedding? | 等等 她婚礼迟到了吗 |
[22:55] | -She…panicked. -And you married her anyway? | – 她慌了 – 但你还是跟她结婚了吗 |
[22:57] | Teddy, could you please explain that marriage isn’t as simple as my sister would want it to be? | Teddy 能解释一下吗 婚姻没她想得那样简单 |
[23:02] | I’m with her, Owen. | 我挺她 Owen |
[23:03] | You married a patient because he needed your medical insurance. | 你跟病人结婚 因为他需要你的医疗保险 |
[23:07] | Because he would’ve died without it. | 因为没有的话 他就死定了 |
[23:08] | -Sounds noble to me. -It was. | – 这很高尚 – 是的 |
[23:09] | Yeah, and then you fell in love with him. | 是啊 但你爱上他了 |
[23:11] | -You did? -Because he was amazing. | – 是吗 – 因为他人很赞 |
[23:13] | She’s not here, Owen. | 根本看不见她 Owen |
[23:14] | She’s in this hospital. I see her walking the halls. | 她人在医院 我看到她路过走廊 |
[23:16] | But she’s not here. | 但她却不过来 |
[23:18] | Your family is gathered. | 你的家人在团聚 |
[23:19] | Is she family or not? | 她是你的家人吗 |
[23:21] | I don’t need her here. | 我不用她在这里 |
[23:22] | And you don’t see a problem with that? | 你还看不出问题吗 |
[23:24] | Why is your wife not the person you turn to for comfort? Okay! You said it! | – 安慰你的人不是你的妻子 – 我明白了 |
[23:28] | Okay? All of you. And I heard it. | 你们已经说明白了 我听懂了 |
[23:30] | -Is that it? -No, that’s not it! | – 就这些吗 – 不是的 |
[23:33] | Whatever happens in your stupid marriage… | 不管你的婚姻怎么样 |
[23:35] | if I die… | 如果我死了 |
[23:39] | I need you to promise me that you’ll take care of Farouk. | 你要答应我 照顾好Farouk |
[23:41] | You’ll do whatever you have to do. | 你要竭尽全力 |
[23:43] | You’ll move wherever you have to move. | 该搬哪去 就搬哪去 |
[23:46] | He is one half of my heart, and you are the other half, | 他是我的半边天 你是另一半 |
[23:48] | and I need to know that you’ve got him. | 我要知道 你会照顾他 |
[23:53] | -Damn it, Megan. -What? | – 见鬼 Megan – 怎么 |
[23:55] | I was gonna storm out, and you just made that really hard! | 我要咆哮的 你却让我开不了口 |
[23:58] | That was the whole design! | 我就是要这种效果 |
[24:02] | Don’t make me laugh. | 别逗我笑 |
[24:10] | Are we laughing or crying? | 这是笑 还是哭 |
[24:11] | Both. | 哭笑不得 |
[24:13] | Well, sorry to be the one to break up the party, | 抱歉要喊停了 |
[24:16] | but I was hoping to get a little time alone with Megan. | 我想跟Megan单独谈谈 |
[24:26] | Arizona, hi! Come in. Close the door. | Arizona 进来吧 关上门 |
[24:35] | So, do you have a patient in there now? | 有病人躺进去了吗 |
[24:38] | No. Just reviewing scans. | 没有 在重看扫描啦 |
[24:42] | Right? Aren’t they beautiful? | 是吧 美不美 |
[24:43] | Yes. Gosh. Wow. They’re so colorful. | 天呐 色彩缤纷 |
[24:48] | And…you see here? | 你看到这张了吗 |
[24:53] | Here’s where the tension’s building. | 这是开始有紧张感了 |
[24:58] | And here… | 这张呢 |
[25:01] | …a little more tension. | 变得更紧张了 |
[25:07] | And here… | 这张呢 |
[25:13] | we’re building… | 我们正在走向… |
[25:16] | toward climax. | 高潮 |
[25:19] | And here…we have… | 这张就是… |
[25:25] | …release. | 最终释放 |
[25:32] | The female brain is a magical place. | 女性大脑很神奇 |
[25:41] | Oh, no! Mm-hmm. | 不要 |
[25:43] | Do not get down on that floor. | 不要跪下来 |
[25:44] | That is nasty. You do not need to be down there. | 地板很脏的 不用跪下来的 |
[25:45] | Are you gonna let me get through this? Probably not! | – 你让我求婚吗 – 不太会 |
[25:47] | Okay, I made a real mess of this the first time. | 第一次求婚 我就搞砸了 |
[25:49] | So I’d appreciate it if you’d shut up and let me get through it this time. | 这次拜托你安静一点 让我好好求婚 |
[25:52] | It’s hurting my knees. | 我膝盖都疼了 |
[25:54] | Megan Hunt Megan Hunt… | |
[26:00] | I have loved you since the day I met you. | 我对你一见倾心 |
[26:03] | I don’t know how I got through these last 10 years without you. | 没有你 这十年浑浑噩噩 |
[26:06] | And now that you’re back, I don’t want to spend one more day without knowing that you and I have actually… | 现在你回来了 我不想浪费人生 想跟你一起 |
[26:10] | We have a match, Megan. | 找到匹配的供体了 Megan |
[26:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:17] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[26:19] | I’m… | 我… |
[26:21] | No, no, no. Don’t be sorry. | 不用道歉 |
[26:22] | I need that flesh to be fresh when you sew it on me. | 抓紧时间给我移植吧 |
[26:25] | We can do this another time. | 我们以后再说吧 |
[26:30] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[26:34] | -Are you? -Absolutely. | – 你呢 – 必须的 |
[26:38] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[26:54] | -How’s Megan? -She’s gone to surgery. | – Megan怎样了 – 她去手术室了 |
[26:56] | Amelia, can we talk? I just need a minute. | Amelia 能谈谈吗 就一分钟 |
[27:00] | Amelia, I’m afraid that something’s wrong. | Amelia 我感觉有点不对劲 |
[27:04] | I mean, I know you go to your AA meetings | 我知道你去了匿名互助会 |
[27:06] | and they seem to help, | 看似也很管用 |
[27:08] | but I think you need something else. | 但我觉得你还需要别的帮助 |
[27:10] | Maybe therapy. Maybe medication. | 也许是心理治疗 或者药物治疗 |
[27:14] | I think you still have PTSD from your brother’s death. | 你哥去世的事 你还是有创伤应激障碍 |
[27:18] | I don’t know. I don’t know because I’m not a shrink. | 我不知道 因为我不是心理医生 |
[27:21] | But I know the amazing person you are, | 但我知道 你人很好 |
[27:24] | and no one in my life sees that. | 但我身边的人没看到这一点 |
[27:27] | The people who love me don’t see that. | 爱我的人 没看到这一点 |
[27:29] | So when I look at you through their eyes… | 所以听到大家那么说你 |
[27:35] | …I think something’s wrong and I want to help. | 我感觉出问题了 我想帮忙 |
[27:43] | Your sister doesn’t like me… | 你妹不喜欢我 |
[27:46] | so I need therapy? | 所以我就需要心理治疗吗 |
[27:48] | Your friend who is clearly in love with you doesn’t like me, so I need medication? | 爱你的朋友不喜欢我 所以我就要吃药吗 |
[27:53] | Your mom, who’s with a man half her age, doesn’t like me, | 你妈老牛吃嫩草 她不喜欢我 |
[27:57] | so I need help? | 我就要看医生吗 |
[28:01] | Well, thank you for the offer. | 多谢你的提议 |
[28:03] | But I am about to go perform a medical miracle, | 但我马上要妙手回春了 |
[28:05] | so I kind of need to focus. | 所以我得专心 |
[28:09] | Amelia, I… | Amelia 我… |
[28:10] | if you want Teddy as much as she wants you, | 如果你跟Teddy一样 都想在一起 |
[28:13] | you can have her. | 那就在一起吧 |
[28:15] | Really.It’s no skin off my back. | 真的 没什么大不了的 |
[28:27] | The Sub-I with the glasses… he found the donor. | 候补实习生 眼镜男 是他找到供体的 |
[28:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:31] | If you want to be a shark, be a shark. | 无毒不丈夫 |
[28:33] | Don’t apologize for it.ue. | 不用为此道歉 |
[28:51] | Ten blade. | 十号刀 |
[28:54] | Ten blade. | 十号刀 |
[29:35] | Prep the recipient for the anastomosis. | 准备受体 做吻合术 |
[29:43] | Now, that’s what it is. | 就是这样 |
[29:45] | You came here to find out what your biological mother was like? | 你不是想来看亲生母亲什么样吗 |
[29:48] | There it is. | 这就是了 |
[29:51] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[29:57] | Do you and Meredith sit in galleries and watch me while I operate | 我做手术时 你和Meredith会坐在观摩室 |
[30:01] | and talk about how much I’m like Ellis? | 谈论我有多像Ellis吗 |
[30:03] | ‘Cause I’m kind of a hotshot myself, if you haven’t noticed. | 其实我也很棒的 也许你没注意到 |
[30:05] | Top of my class at Yale. Youngest-ever head of cardio. | 耶鲁学霸 史上最年轻的心外科主任 |
[30:09] | When I’m impressed with you, | 看到你的优秀之处时 |
[30:11] | I don’t immediately credit Ellis. | 我不会立刻归功于Ellis |
[30:15] | I guess I like to take a little of that credit for myself. | 我觉得多少是遗传我吧 |
[30:21] | But maybe I shouldn’t. | 也许我不该这样 |
[30:23] | ‘Cause after that competitive rant you just had? | 从你刚才的慷慨激昂来看 |
[30:26] | Pure Ellis. | 完全是Ellis |
[30:34] | I’m Stephanie. | 我是Stephanie |
[30:36] | What? | 什么 |
[30:37] | Jo’s been talking to me today, confiding in me, and… | Jo今天一直在跟我说话 跟我袒露心声 |
[30:40] | I think women keep each other’s secrets no matter how much unnecessary drama that may cause. | 不管会造成多少闹剧 女人都会互相保守秘密 |
[30:44] | But I can’t, so I’m just gonna tell you that… | 但我不行 所以我要告诉你… |
[30:48] | she’s afraid of you. | 她很怕你 |
[30:50] | What? | 什么 |
[30:52] | She thinks you could hurt her. | 她觉得你会伤害她 |
[30:53] | Not emotionally. | 不是情感上的 |
[30:55] | She’s afraid that you could hurt her like you hurt DeLuca. | 她怕你会打她 就像你对DeLuca那样 |
[31:03] | Look at that. You see the mastoid? | 看到乳突骨了吗 |
[31:06] | It’s been completely destroyed by the tumor. | 完全被肿瘤破坏了 |
[31:08] | And the nerve compression. The pain must’ve been… | 还有神经压迫 他肯定痛得 |
[31:10] | Unbearable. | 痛不欲生 |
[31:13] | Okay, DeLuca, I’m gonna need you to do me a favor. | DeLuca 好了 我需要你帮我一个忙 |
[31:25] | Well, hot damn. | 太赞了 |
[31:27] | Would you look at that? That is a perfect fit. | 快瞧瞧 简直完美 |
[31:42] | Dr. Avery? Dr. Shepherd needs you in O.R. two. | Avery医生 Shepherd医生找你去二号手术室 |
[31:44] | -Little busy here, DeLuca. -Yeah, but… | – 我这有点忙 DeLuca – 我知道 但是… |
[31:46] | she’s got Beau Martinez on the table. | Beau Martinez在手术台上 |
[31:47] | -And his jaw is… -You’ve got to be kidding me! | – 他的下巴… – 开玩笑吧 |
[31:52] | I can’t believe you called me out of a surgery | 不敢相信 我在做手术 你把我叫出来 |
[31:54] | because you started something you don’t know how to finish. | 因为你自己都不知道如何收场 |
[31:56] | Well, you said you wouldn’t take his jaw apart. | 你说你不愿意切开他的下巴 |
[31:58] | That’s right! So I took it apart. | – 没错 – 所以我切开了 |
[32:00] | I just need you to put it back together again. | 我只需要你将它合上 |
[32:02] | It’s a little like LEGOS, which I was never any good at. | 有点像乐高 我也玩不好 |
[32:05] | I can’t make this piece fit. | 我不知道这块放在哪 |
[32:39] | My arms are a little weak. | 我的胳膊没力气 |
[32:41] | -Can you…? -Yeah. | – 你能… – 没问题 |
[32:53] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:11] | Can you give us a minute? | 能让我们单独聊一会吗 |
[33:27] | Am I alive? | 我还活着吗 |
[33:29] | You are. | 当然 |
[33:32] | -Dad? -I’m right here, son. | – 爸 – 我在这呢 儿子 |
[33:34] | It’s not hurting. | 不疼了 |
[33:35] | It doesn’t hurt. | 我不疼了 |
[33:40] | That’s great. That’s great. Great. | 太好了 |
[33:43] | Wow. That was incredible. | 太赞了 |
[33:45] | Right? That smile? That is why we do what we do. | 是啊 刚才的微笑 就是我们坚持的原因 |
[33:48] | Nope. That was not bravery or victory. | 你错了 那不是勇敢 也不是胜利 |
[33:51] | That was stupidity. And you got lucky. | 那是愚蠢 你只是幸运而已 |
[33:53] | You just can’t be wrong, can you? | 你就是常有理 是吧 |
[33:55] | DeLuca, why don’t we look at this as a teaching moment, huh? | DeLuca 教学时间开始 |
[33:58] | You saw how she handled that. | 你看到她怎么做的了 |
[33:59] | You realize how lucky she is that I’m as good as I am, | 知道她有多幸运 我有多能干了吧 |
[34:02] | how lucky she is that I didn’t report her to the medical board. | 她很幸运 我没有向医委会告发她 |
[34:05] | Because this is exactly the kind of thing | 因为她的这种行为 |
[34:06] | that would prompt them to reevaluate her license to practice medicine. | 会让医委会重新评估她的行医资格 |
[34:09] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[34:10] | -Yes, sir. -Good. | – 明白 – 那就好 |
[34:12] | You keep it up, and your luck is gonna run out. | 你继续吧 好运早晚会被败光的 |
[34:24] | You should’ve seen what Shepherd tried? | 你应该看看Shepherd… |
[34:25] | Shh. I just got her down. | 嘘嘘 我刚哄她睡着 |
[34:31] | So, we gonna talk about what you said to Maggie or what? | 所以我们要谈谈你跟Maggie说的话吗 |
[34:35] | Why? Why would we do that? | 为什么要谈 |
[34:36] | We never talk about anything that matters. | 我们从来不谈任何有意义的事 |
[34:37] | April, come on. What is this? | April 别这样 怎么了 |
[34:39] | Montana. | 在蒙大纳 |
[34:41] | We never talked about what happened in Montana. | 我们从来没谈过在那的事 |
[34:43] | Would you like to? I didn’t realize we needed to. | 你想谈吗 我以为不需要谈的 |
[34:46] | Look, Jackson, I get that you’re really good at compartmentalizing. | Jackson 我知道你很会划清界限 |
[34:49] | You know, like, I’m your friend, I’m your person, | 就好像我是你的朋友 我是你的人 |
[34:51] | I’m Harriet’s mom, and sometimes we have sex and that’s totally okay with you. | 我是Harriet的妈妈 有时可以滚床单 你都无所谓 |
[34:56] | I get it. | 我明白的 |
[34:58] | It’s just that you are a lot better at it than I am. | 你比我更擅长这些 |
[35:03] | Montana actually caused me pain. | 在蒙大纳的事 让我很痛苦 |
[35:05] | Yeah, I thought I was… | 我以为我… |
[35:07] | I thought I was good. I thought it was fine. | 我以为没事 我以为我很好 |
[35:08] | But then I spent weeks wondering what it was. | 然后我花了好几周 去想那是什么意思 |
[35:12] | And if it was nothing, | 如果什么都不是 |
[35:14] | then it’s just, like, casual sex. | 就是随便约约炮 |
[35:20] | Which, to me is… | 这对我来说… |
[35:32] | I… | 我… |
[35:38] | It causes me pain, the way that we’re doing this. | 我们这样做 让我很痛苦 |
[35:45] | And I don’t… I think I probably have to move out. | 我不…我想我该搬出去了 |
[36:03] | -I can’t believe it. -What? | – 难以置信 – 什么 |
[36:05] | Megan. And what Grey did. | Megan 还有Grey所做的 |
[36:07] | I mean, that surgery is gonna put her on the map. | 这台手术会让她名扬天下的 |
[36:12] | Did you talk to Amelia? | 你跟Amelia聊了吗 |
[36:13] | Yeah. Didn’t go real well. | 聊了 不太好 |
[36:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:17] | You know she hasn’t stayed at home in months? | 你知道她好几个月没回家了吗 |
[36:19] | A lot of months. | 好几个月了 |
[36:22] | She doesn’t touch me. | 她不碰我 |
[36:25] | We don’t… | 我们没有… |
[36:29] | She doesn’t want to be married to me. | 她不想嫁给我 |
[36:34] | She said… | 她说… |
[36:39] | What? What did she say? | 什么 她说什么 |
[36:55] | Owen Owen. | |
[36:58] | You’re married. | 你已经结婚了 |
[37:01] | And you…are conflicted. | 你很矛盾 |
[37:03] | And you… | 你… |
[37:05] | You are my favorite human on the planet. | 在这世上 你是我最喜欢的人 |
[37:08] | And if we are meant to be more in this lifetime, | 如果我们此生要更进一步的话 |
[37:13] | it can’t start with you cheating on your wife. | 不能以你出轨作为开始 |
[37:17] | She doesn’t care. | 她不在乎 |
[37:18] | But I care! And you care! | 但我在乎 你也在乎 |
[37:20] | And I know you, Owen. | 我了解你 Owen |
[37:23] | I know your guilt. I know your shame. | 我了解你的愧疚 你的羞耻 |
[37:25] | And I know what it’ll do to you, so… | 我知道这对你意味着什么 所以… |
[37:27] | Let me stay your favorite person for now and you stay mine, okay? | 我们先做彼此的朋友 好吗 |
[37:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:37] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:40] | No. No. No. | 没事 不用 |
[37:42] | No. We are okay. | 我们没事 |
[37:46] | We are okay. | 我们很好 |
[37:50] | Dr. DeLuca, you still looking for volunteers? | DeLuca医生 还需要志愿者吗 |
[37:53] | Always. | 随时啊 |
[37:54] | Because I am in the mood to celebrate. | 姐姐兴致来了 |
[37:56] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[37:58] | Ooh! Toys! | 小玩具们 |
[38:00] | Purple, I think. | 紫色吧 我看看 |
[38:02] | Nope. Hot pink. | 不了 骚粉吧 |
[38:11] | You’re really getting rid of all of them, huh? | 你真要全部扔掉吗 |
[38:13] | I don’t even want to look at them. | 我都不想看到它们 |
[38:14] | Whoa, whoa. You… | 慢着 你… |
[38:16] | What about these? You getting rid of these, too? | 这双也要扔吗 |
[38:17] | These are the least comfortable pair. | 这双是最难穿的 |
[38:19] | Only if you try to stand up in them. | 站着穿才不舒服 |
[38:28] | You’re so… | 你真是… |
[38:31] | -Come here. -What? What? | – 过来 – 干啥 |
[38:33] | Sit down. These are my shoes. | 坐下 这是哥的鞋 |
[38:43] | Did you have to come to the hospital I work at | 你一定要来我工作的医院 |
[38:46] | to have women masturbate in the MRI? | 找女人在核磁共振室里自慰吗 |
[38:48] | You don’t think that’s the tiniest bit inappropriate? | 你不觉得有点不合适吗 |
[38:50] | No. | 不觉得 |
[38:54] | Wait. Who is that? | 等等 这是谁 |
[38:56] | In the MRI. You said it was a friend of mine? | 在核磁共振室里 这是我的朋友吗 |
[39:00] | As surgeons, we try to eliminate pain. | 作为外科医生 我们试图消除痛苦 |
[39:05] | As humans, we just try like hell to avoid it. | 作为人类 我们极力逃避痛苦 |
[39:10] | You have a minute? | 有空吗 |
[39:12] | Did you come to laugh at me again? | 又来笑话我吗 |
[39:15] | No. | 不是 |
[39:20] | You know, I found your husband. | 我之前找到你的丈夫了 |
[39:24] | -What? -I hired a guy. I found his name. | – 什么 – 我雇了一个人 找到他的名字了 |
[39:27] | I looked him up. And… | 我查了他 然后… |
[39:29] | And then I went and found him. | 然后我去找他了 |
[39:31] | Oh, my God, Alex. | 我的天啊 Alex |
[39:33] | Look. | 听着 |
[39:34] | You didn’t ask me to do that, | 你没让我这样做 |
[39:36] | and you didn’t give me permission to do that, | 你也没允许我这样做 |
[39:39] | and it was wrong, and I’m sorry. | 这很不好 我很抱歉 |
[39:42] | And, Jo, I swear to God, | Jo 我发誓 |
[39:46] | I could never, ever hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你 |
[39:50] | My dad, he was like your ex. | 我爸就像你的前任一样 |
[39:53] | I’m not like that, all right? I’m not like my dad. | 我不是那样的 我不是我爸 |
[39:56] | I mean, I do things that are wrong. | 我是说 我确实会做错事 |
[39:58] | I do things that are stupid. | 我会做蠢事 |
[40:00] | But…I swear to you… | 但我向你发誓 |
[40:04] | I would never hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你 |
[40:11] | -You saw Paul? -Yeah. | – 你见过Paul了吗 – 对 |
[40:16] | -And you didn’t kill him? -No. | – 你没有杀他吗 – 没有 |
[40:18] | I mean, I thought about it. | 我有想过 |
[40:20] | But I came home instead. | 但我回家了 |
[40:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:55] | When we can’t avoid pain, we try to understand it… | 无法逃避的时候 我们会试图理解痛苦 |
[41:03] | How’s everything with Megan? | Megan怎么样了 |
[41:07] | Yeah, she’s… | 她… |
[41:09] | She’s perfect. Thank you. You were incredible. | 她很好 谢谢你 你很棒 |
[41:13] | So what are you doing out here? | 那你在外面干什么呢 |
[41:20] | She doesn’t want to be with me. | 她不想跟我在一起 |
[41:22] | She, uh… | 她… |
[41:26] | She thinks I’m still in love with you. | 她觉得我还爱你 |
[41:36] | Meredith Meredith! | |
[41:37] | Hey, look. Can we talk?! | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[41:39] | …with pithy little quotes | 用那些”心灵鸡汤” |
[41:40] | that we can wrap our heads around… | 灌进自己的脑袋里 |
[41:42] | All right! Let’s see my brain on… | 好了 来看看我的大脑… |
[41:46] | Whoa! That is a beautiful tumor. | 天啊 好漂亮的肿瘤 |
[41:50] | like “Suffering is optional”… | 比如”磨难可以选择” |
[41:53] | Whose brain is that? | 这是谁的大脑 |
[41:54] | or “Time heals all wounds” | 或者”时间是一剂良药” |
[41:59] | and my personal favorite, “Every pain has a purpose.” | 还有我最喜欢那句”一切痛苦都是最好的安排” |
[42:13] | God, I hope that one’s true. | 天啊 真希望这句是真的 |