时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I’m going to tell you a secret. | 告诉你一个秘密 |
[00:08] | Doctors are not gods. | 医生不是神明 |
[00:16] | We like you to think we have all the answers. | 虽然我们希望 患者认为医生无所不知 |
[00:24] | You have to trust us enough to let us | 患者必须有足够信任 |
[00:26] | cut open your flesh and poke around at your insides. | 才能放心让医生开刀手术 |
[00:29] | So it’s helpful if you think we have it all together. | 让患者认为医生无所不能 是有所裨益的 |
[00:34] | It’s helpful if you don’t know that, just like you, | 没必要让患者知道 我们跟常人一样 |
[00:37] | we’re anxious, we’re insecure, we’re angry. | 也会焦虑 也会不安 也会生气 |
[00:47] | You have to let us come at you with a scalpel. | 患者还得让我们开刀手术 |
[00:52] | So it’s helpful if you don’t know that, just like you, we’re wrecks. | 所以即使我们过得一样糟 也别让患者知道了 |
[01:04] | Dr. Shepherd. | Shepherd医生 |
[01:06] | It’s been a week. Shouldn’t you tell someone? | 已经一周了 不该告诉别人吗 |
[01:09] | Your family? A friend? | 通知您的家人或朋友 |
[01:11] | I don’t need your advice or your concern. | 你不用给我建议 也不用担心我 |
[01:14] | What I need is for you to follow HIPAA | 我需要你遵守保密规定 |
[01:16] | and keep your mouth shut… | 给我闭上嘴 |
[01:17] | and my latest labs and a triple latte. | 看看我的最新结果 再来杯特浓拿铁 |
[01:30] | Do you know how many people live in this house? | 你知道家里住着多少人吗 |
[01:32] | A lot. That’s how many. | 一堆 就有这么多 |
[01:33] | And you and I are the only ones who do our part. | 就咱俩做家务 |
[01:36] | We’re the good ones, right? | 我们是好人呢 对吧 |
[01:39] | What is all this stuff?! | 这些都是什么 |
[01:40] | You’re gonna have to talk to Alex. | 你去问问Alex吧 |
[01:47] | Gotta go. Gotta go. | 得赶紧走了 |
[01:51] | You’re perfect. | 你最棒了 |
[01:52] | And Alex is wrong. | Alex做得不对 |
[01:54] | And Mommy needs a minute! | 妈妈要去静静了 |
[02:03] | She’s still grumpy, huh? | 她还发脾气呐 |
[02:12] | Watch it, Avery! | Avery 你轻着点 |
[02:13] | Pain is a great sign. | 有痛感是好兆头 |
[02:14] | Your nerves are regenerating | 说明神经再生了 |
[02:16] | and forming connections to the graft. | 正在连接移植体 |
[02:18] | I don’t see any sign of rejection from your biopsy. | 活检显示没有任何排斥 |
[02:21] | I mean, you are recovering much faster than we’d hoped. | 你恢复得比预想快很多 |
[02:24] | So I can get out of here soon. | 我可以早点出院了 |
[02:26] | We need to e-mail my C.O. about transport. | 需要给上级军官发邮件 问问行程 |
[02:28] | Okay, slow down. We need to check for infection | 别着急 要确保没有感染 |
[02:30] | and do physical therapy. | 还要做理疗恢复 |
[02:33] | Uh, he will be in the lobby in 15 minutes. | 他十五分钟后到大厅 |
[02:36] | I told you my grandfather does not like crowds. | 我说过了 我爷爷不喜欢人扎堆 |
[02:38] | And I told you to be there anyway. | 我也说了 你必须得去 |
[02:47] | Hey, mister. | 小大人 |
[02:49] | Guess who’s coming home soon. | 猜猜谁马上要回家啦 |
[02:52] | So, you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:55] | Everything needs to be perfect. | 万事都要完美 |
[02:57] | Absolutely pristine, functional. | 一切必须崭新靓丽 运作良好 |
[03:00] | No room for error. Perfect. | 不容犯错 必须完美 |
[03:02] | Harper Avery hasn’t stepped foot in this hospital since I became chief, | 我当主任以后 Harper Avery还没来过医院呢 |
[03:06] | and I need to show the man that we are a competent, | 我必须告诉他 我们能力超强 |
[03:08] | autonomous, well-oiled machine | 高度自治 运营顺畅 |
[03:11] | with no glitches and no need for supervision. | 从不掉链子 不需要他们来监管 |
[03:15] | Labor pains, all right? | 生娃肯定要痛 好吧 |
[03:17] | Those happen even in well-oiled hospitals! | 再好的医院 也能听到惨叫 |
[03:22] | You are a rock star, Miranda Bailey. | Miranda Bailey 你就是巨星 |
[03:26] | Now go kick some Harper Avery ass! | 秀给Harper Avery瞧瞧 |
[03:29] | – Hey! Don’t be late! – On our way. | – 别晚了 – 马上 |
[03:31] | Meredith Meredith? | |
[03:33] | Avery mentioned that you did a biopsy on Megan yesterday. | Avery说你昨天给Megan做活检了 |
[03:35] | – Is it all okay? – I can’t discuss a patient. | – 结果还好吧 – 病人情况要保密 |
[03:37] | I suggest you speak to the family. | 你还是问家属吧 |
[03:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[03:41] | Hey, I’ll round on Dr. Carr for you while you’re at the thing. | 你去迎接吧 我去给Carr医生查房 |
[03:44] | Thanks. You want to talk about that? | 谢谢 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[03:46] | Nope. Walter Carr is your patient? | 没事 Walter Carr是你的病人吗 |
[03:51] | Okay. Brody, it’s all you. Excuse me. | Brody 你来介绍病情 借过 |
[03:56] | Walter Carr. 64. | 姓名Walter Carr 年龄64岁 |
[03:58] | Presented with shortness of breath, | 症状包括气短 |
[03:59] | leg swelling, and sinus tachycardia. | 腿部浮肿 以及窦性心动过速 |
[04:01] | CT scan showed a 24-inch blood clot | CT显示血块长60公分 |
[04:03] | extending from his right iliac vein to his heart. | 从右侧髂静脉 延伸至心脏 |
[04:06] | Okay. Did she just say 24? | 她刚说有60公分长吗 |
[04:08] | I sit a lot. | 因为久坐不动 |
[04:09] | I’m a psychiatrist. I work upstairs. | 我是一名心理咨询师 就在楼上工作 |
[04:12] | Oh! I knew I’d seen you around. | 我就觉得您脸熟呢 |
[04:14] | He works up… | 他在医院上班… |
[04:14] | We tried to treat the clot with tPA, | 本来计划用组织型纤溶酶原激活剂 |
[04:16] | but due to its size, Dr. Pierce has planned | 但尺寸过大 Pierce医生更换方案 |
[04:19] | an open thromboembolectomy for this afternoon. So, risks? | 下午做开放血栓栓子切除术 有何风险呢 |
[04:23] | Showering of the emboli to the lungs! | 血栓可能进入肺部 |
[04:24] | MI, stroke, death! | 心肌梗死 中风 死亡 |
[04:25] | – Uplifting. – Sorry. | – 真是振奋人心呢 – 抱歉 |
[04:28] | Okay, Brody, why don’t you place an arterial line? | Brody 你来做动脉穿刺吧 |
[04:30] | Dr. Carr, try to get some rest. | Carr医生 您休息一下 |
[04:32] | – Yeah. – All right. | – 好的 – 好好 |
[04:43] | Hey, there. | 你好呀 |
[04:46] | It’s nice to see you, Meredith. | Meredith 看见你真开心 |
[04:49] | Now you’the one who needs the tape and glue guy, huh? | 现在轮到你需要粘粘补补了 |
[04:54] | I’m just… I’m saying that the skill level is curative. | 我就是说…床技精湛 超级治愈 |
[04:57] | It’s a curative level of sex. | 一次做爱 包治百病 |
[05:00] | It erases pain and fixes things. | 痛苦都消失了 绝对治愈系 |
[05:02] | Like Eliza… erased on a cellular level. | Eliza消失得彻彻底底 |
[05:04] | Just… She’s gone! | 渣都没有了 |
[05:05] | Last night, Carina had me up against the… | 昨晚 Carina把我抱起来 顶着… |
[05:07] | You’re late for the thing. | 欢迎会要晚了呢 |
[05:11] | This is not every department head! | 科室主任还没来全呢 |
[05:12] | I said every department head. Pierce, where’s Shepherd? | 我要求所有主任到场 你见Shepherd了吗 Pierce |
[05:15] | I haven’t seen her all morning. | 一早晨都没见到她 |
[05:16] | – And Grey?! – You don’t want her mood here. | – Grey呢 – 她现在的脾气不适合来 |
[05:18] | – Sorry I’m late. – Wait, wait. | – 抱歉 我晚了 – 等等 |
[05:25] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[05:26] | $15.8 million in repairs? | 整修花了1580万美元吗 |
[05:29] | Insurance covered most of that. | 大多都有保险报销 |
[05:31] | “Most” is not all. | 大多数 又不是全部 |
[05:32] | Look, we took the opportunity of the fire | 我们利用火灾整修的机会 |
[05:34] | to address some design elements that needed updating. | 解决了需要更新的设计问题 |
[05:37] | – Design elements? – Yes. | – 设计问题吗 – 是的 |
[05:39] | Hello, Dr. Avery. I am Chief Miranda… | 您好 Avery医生 我是外科主任Miranda… |
[05:42] | Bingy. I remember you. | Bingy 我记得你 |
[05:45] | What is this… window dressing? | 这是干什么 商店橱窗摆造型吗 |
[05:48] | Don’t you people have jobs to do? | 你们很闲吗 |
[05:55] | He doesn’t like crowds. | 他不喜欢人扎堆 |
[05:57] | Nope. | 并不 |
[05:58] | CT, MRI, biopsy results | CT 核磁 活检的结果都出来了 |
[06:00] | all confirm it is a benign Grade I Meningioma. | 确认是良性的一期脑膜瘤 |
[06:03] | – I have it up on the board. – Slow down. Who’s he? | – 都放在屏幕上了 – 慢着 他是哪位 |
[06:06] | My resident. | 我的住院医 |
[06:09] | Andrew DeLuca. | 我是Andrew DeLuca |
[06:10] | DeLuca, this is Tom Koracick, head of neuro at Hopkins. | 这位是Tom Koracick 霍普金斯医院神外主任 |
[06:13] | Oh, he’s heard of me. See Shepherd’s hands, DeLuca? | 他肯定知道我 你看到Shepherd的手了吗 |
[06:15] | All me. | 都是我的 |
[06:16] | I should charge every time she uses them. | 她用一次 我就该收费一次 |
[06:18] | He’s the most arrogant teacher I ever had. | 他是我遇到的最傲娇的老师 |
[06:20] | I didn’t want to call him for this, but… | 我不想叫他来 但是… |
[06:22] | Say it. You have to say it. | 说出来 必须说出口 |
[06:24] | Out loud. | 大声说 |
[06:26] | You’re the best. | 你是最棒的 |
[06:27] | Damn straight. Oh! I like this. | 大实话 哎哟 我好喜欢 |
[06:30] | Never should’ve called you. | 就不该叫你来 |
[06:31] | Uh, I need an MR angio | 我需要看核磁血管造影 |
[06:33] | to check the venousoutflow and the tumor vasculature. | 检查静脉血外流情况和肿瘤血管系统 |
[06:34] | I got one two days ago. | 两天前刚做过 |
[06:35] | And I need to know what it looks like today. | 我需要知道今天情况如何了 |
[06:37] | Yeah, I have a consult in a half an hour. | 半小时后 我还要去会诊 |
[06:39] | You’ve got a grapefruit-sized tumor on your frontal lobe. | 你的额叶上有西柚大小的肿瘤 |
[06:41] | Your Chief of Surgery doesn’t want you anywhere near a consult. | 主任才不想让你去会诊呢 |
[06:44] | You… Oh. You haven’t told her. | 你还没有告诉她 |
[06:46] | Tom, I removed an inoperable osteoblastoma from a kid’s jaw a week ago. | 一周之前 我切除了无法手术的成骨细胞瘤 |
[06:50] | I’m fine. I just… I need you to just follow my plan. | 我没事的 你就按着我的计划来吧 |
[06:53] | I’m not gonna follow your plan | 我不会听你的计划 |
[06:55] | because the part of your brain that makes plans is compromised. | 你的大脑做计划的部分受损了 |
[06:57] | Your plans, your judgment, your decision-making, | 你的计划 判断 决策 |
[07:00] | your impulse control… it’s all tumor. | 情绪控制 都受肿瘤的影响了 |
[07:05] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[07:06] | You are not a sound mind now, and you haven’t been for years. | 你的大脑不健康 几年来都不健康 |
[07:20] | Um, why don’t we all sit down? | 大家先就坐吧 |
[07:24] | Grown-ups only, Jackie. Take a walk. | Jackie 大人谈事情 小孩别掺和 |
[07:27] | Actually, I hold the majority vote on the board, | 我在董事会有多数投票权呢 |
[07:29] | so I’ll be staying to hear your concerns. | 我哪也不去 听听你的意见 |
[07:31] | And it’s “Jackson” or “Dr. Avery.” | 请叫我Jackson 或者Avery医生 |
[07:33] | What is this… backtalk? | 这是干什么 说气话吗 |
[07:35] | It hasn’t been “backtalk” since I was 18. | 我成年之后 就不说气话了 |
[07:37] | There’s coffee and pastries. | 有咖啡和糕点 |
[07:40] | Chief, could I have a minute? | 主任 能耽误您几分钟吗 |
[07:42] | Oh, uh, now isn’t a good time. | 现在不太合适 |
[07:44] | I understand, but it’s urgent. | 我明白 但事关紧急 |
[07:45] | Then please speak with Dr. Webber, and he’ll fill me in. | 去跟Webber医生谈吧 他会再跟我说的 |
[07:49] | Dr. Avery, I’ll be more than happy | Avery医生 我非常高兴 |
[07:51] | to walk you through every decision you’re questioning. | 乐意回答您的每项疑问 |
[07:54] | I hope you cleared your day. | 那你得把一天都腾出来 |
[07:59] | So, how was the birthday party? | 生日派对怎么样 |
[08:00] | Oh, well, there were 23 very loud superheroes in my house, | 有23个大吵大闹的超级英雄来我家 |
[08:05] | but justice was served, and fun was had by all. | 但最后正义得到伸张 大家都很开心 |
[08:07] | It sounds like things are going pretty well. | 听起来 日子过得不错 |
[08:09] | Yes, they are. | 是啊 |
[08:11] | Except I cannot shake this mood. | 但我的情绪总是甩不掉 |
[08:13] | Mood? | 什么情绪 |
[08:15] | Hi, Dr. Carr. | 您好 Carr医生 |
[08:17] | I need to draw a blood gas and do an EKG. | 要做血气分析和心电图 |
[08:19] | – I’ll do it, Brody. – Dr. Riggs instructed me to. | – Brody 我来吧 – Riggs医生让我来 |
[08:21] | I said I’ll do it. | 我刚说 我做了 |
[08:28] | That’s the mood. | 就是这股脾气 |
[08:38] | Does Owen know? | Owen知道吗 |
[08:43] | What about Meredith and Maggie? | Meredith和Maggie知道吗 |
[08:46] | No. And I don’t want them to know. | 不知道 我不想告诉他们 |
[08:51] | How long has this thing been growing? | 肿瘤生长多久了 |
[08:53] | I’d say close to 10 years. | 我认为将近十年了 |
[08:55] | He can remove the entire tumor. | 他可以移除全部肿瘤 |
[08:56] | I can help cover her service, but she doesn’t go near patients | 我可以顶她的班 她不可以再接诊了 |
[08:58] | until she’s tumor-free and I clear her. | 必须先切除她的肿瘤 |
[09:00] | That’s the only way I stay. | 不然我就不干了 |
[09:01] | Richard, he can’t just decide… | Richard 他不能就这么决定… |
[09:03] | Frankly, the entire neuro community wondered what kind of a surgeon | 其实神外圈都很好奇 到底是怎样的医生 |
[09:05] | tackled the tumor in Nicole Herman’s brain, and now we know. | 切除了Nicole Herman的脑瘤 现在知道了 |
[09:09] | Who’s Nicole Herman? | 谁是Nicole Herman呢 |
[09:10] | Nicole Herman was a fetal surgeon who was diagnosed | Nicole Herman曾是一名胚胎学医生 |
[09:13] | with an inoperable astrocytoma, and I saved her life. | 确诊为无法手术的星形细胞瘤 但我把她救活了 |
[09:17] | Yes, we all read the case report, but you also permanently blinded her. | 是的 我们都看过病例报告 但你也让她失明了 |
[09:21] | – That was unavoidable! – We don’t know that now, do we? | – 那是不可避免的 – 现在看来 也不见得吧 |
[09:26] | – Honey, it’ll all be over soon. – Do not talk to me! | – 亲爱的 马上就结束了 – 别跟我说话 |
[09:28] | Okay, Marnie, you are only 4 centimeters dilated. | Marnie 你的宫口只张开了四厘米 |
[09:31] | What? My water broke hours ago. | 什么 羊水几个小时前就破了呀 |
[09:33] | I know, but your cervix is being stubborn. | 我知道 但你的子宫颈太紧了 |
[09:35] | I’ll be back, okay? | 我一会再来 好吗 |
[09:37] | Warren. Good. | Warren 很好 |
[09:38] | I did an ablation on Marnie’s baby at 18 weeks. | Marnie的胎儿18周时做过消融术 |
[09:41] | To be safe, I want to be there when she’s born, | 保险起见 她分娩时 我要在场 |
[09:42] | but the labor’s protracted. | 但是分娩延迟 |
[09:43] | Will you monitor her closely and keep me posted? | 密切监控她 随时通知我 好吗 |
[09:47] | Uh, did we happen to skip the epidural? | 我们没做硬膜外麻醉吗 |
[09:49] | She had one during her last delivery, | 她上次生产时做过 |
[09:50] | but her BP dropped so low that she almost arrested, | 但她血压降得很低 心脏差点停跳 |
[09:52] | so that’s… that’s not an option. | 所以没法用 |
[09:54] | – And Pitocin? – She’s severely allergic. | – 用催产素呢 – 严重过敏 |
[09:56] | So… | 所以… |
[09:58] | – So… this is your day. – Yeah. | – 所以你今天要守在这了 – 好吧 |
[10:02] | Let me know when she’s 8 centimeters. | 等开到八厘米 你再通知我 |
[10:05] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[10:12] | You paged me? Peds trauma? | 你呼我吗 儿科外伤吗 |
[10:14] | Yep. Incoming. | 没错 马上到 |
[10:22] | I missed you last night. | 我昨晚很想你 |
[10:24] | I needed clean clothes. | 我回去拿干净衣服了 |
[10:35] | What do we got?! | 什么情况 |
[10:36] | Pete Hover. 16. | Pete Hover 16岁 |
[10:37] | Status… post blunt trauma to the abdomen and left leg | 腹部和左腿有钝挫伤 |
[10:40] | from hot-air balloon landing gone wrong. | 热气球着陆事故造成的 |
[10:42] | He also has some flash burns to the upper extremities. | 上肢还有闪光灼伤 |
[10:45] | Does anyone have my phone?! I need to text Jamie. | 谁见我手机了吗 我要给Jamie发短信 |
[10:47] | I need to know if she saw my Ho-Co-Pro. | 我想知道 她看到我的返校邀了吗 |
[10:48] | – Your what? – My homecoming proposal! | – 你的什么 – 返校节邀请 |
[10:51] | I was trying to ask Jamie Hall to the homecoming dance. | 我是为了邀请Jamie Hall去返校节舞会 |
[10:52] | – Oh, like a promposal. – Yes! | – 就像求婚一样 – 没错 |
[10:55] | I passed out before she could give me an answer. | 她还没给我答复 我就晕过去了 |
[10:57] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:00] | The hydrogen cannisters tipped and melted the cape onto the tux | 氢气罐倒了 把斗篷和燕尾服融到一起 |
[11:02] | – and the tux onto his skin. – Wha… A cape? | – 又粘到皮肤上了 – 什么斗篷 |
[11:04] | I didn’t wear a cape with my tux to the Ho-Co-Pro! | 我才不会穿斗篷配燕尾服去邀请她 |
[11:07] | That’s just the stupid balloon. | 是那破热气球 |
[11:08] | Let’s get him inside now. | 先把他推进去 |
[11:10] | So, I try to check up on her, and she bites my head off. | 我想关心她 她臭骂我一顿 |
[11:13] | I tell her about Teddy, and she’s completely unfazed, | 我告诉她Teddy的事 她完全不担心 |
[11:15] | but she still wears her wedding ring. | 但她还戴着婚戒 |
[11:16] | I mean, I don’t know what the hell she wants me to do. | 我也不知道她到底要我怎样 |
[11:18] | You know, live miserably alone | 凄惨地一个人生活 |
[11:20] | and still keep her shoes in the closet? | 柜子里还留着她的鞋吗 |
[11:27] | Sorry. Did you… need this card? | 抱歉 你要这张牌吗 |
[11:28] | I haven’t farted naturally in six months | 我半年没正常放过屁了 |
[11:30] | because of a bag attached to my side. | 因为肠子连着一个袋子 |
[11:32] | And I have a stranger’s abs sewn onto me. | 现在我的腹部是别人的 |
[11:35] | I’m separated from my child by 10 time zones. | 跟我的孩子隔着十个时区 |
[11:37] | And I just sent the man that I’m in love with | 我爱的男人 也被我一把推走 |
[11:38] | back to the woman he fell in love with while I was supposedly dead. | 他以为我死了 爱上了别人 |
[11:42] | Oh, but let’s keep discussing your tragic life. | 继续吐槽你的悲惨生活呀 |
[11:47] | Gin. | 炸 |
[11:50] | I need to get out of this room. | 我得出去走走 |
[11:52] | What is going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:53] | Um, I-I wanted to talk about how things ended between us. | 我想聊聊我们分手的事 |
[12:00] | You know, you and I. | 你懂的 就你和我 |
[12:01] | Uh, why? | 为什么 |
[12:04] | Well, I’ve been thinking a lot about us, | 我最近想了不少我俩的事 |
[12:07] | and, you know, things ended so poorly. | 你看 我们结束得挺难看的 |
[12:09] | I wanted to try to…ameliorate the situation | 我想是不是可以…改善一下这种状况 |
[12:14] | and shepherd in a new era. | “带领”我俩进入新纪元 |
[12:20] | I thought we were fine now. | 我以为早就翻篇了呢 |
[12:22] | I mean, define “fine.” Are we friends? | 什么叫翻篇呢 我们是朋友吗 |
[12:25] | Are we colleagues? Do we tell each other things? | 还是同事呢 要跟对方说真心话吗 |
[12:27] | Important things? | 说重要的事情吗 |
[12:28] | I mean… I’m fine now, but I wasn’t. | 虽然现在没什么了 不过之前确实不好 |
[12:31] | You dropped me like I was severely burning your hand, | 你甩我时 就跟甩掉烫手山芋 |
[12:32] | and then never said a word about it. | 后来就只字不提了 |
[12:34] | It was kind of humiliating. | 挺侮辱人的 |
[12:35] | Right. Yeah. I shouldn’t have… | 对哈 我真不该… |
[12:37] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 真不该那样子 |
[12:38] | And you told Richard Webber, my biological father, what I’m like in bed. | 你还跟我的生父 说了我在床上的表现 |
[12:43] | He knows what sex sounds I make now because of you. | 他都知道我怎么叫床了 |
[12:45] | I’ll never live that down. | 这阴影我是挥之不去了 |
[12:46] | Well, to be fair, I didn’t know… | 说实话 我当时又不知道… |
[12:48] | You know, you did owe me an apology. | 你知道吗 你还真是欠我一句对不起呢 |
[12:52] | Thank you for manning up. | 谢谢你当了一次真汉子 |
[12:55] | I’m good now. We’re good. | 我真没事啦 我俩没问题了 |
[12:58] | Okay. | 好…吧 |
[13:08] | And when we first found out Megan was alive, I was gracious. | 刚得知Megan还活着时 我表现出宽厚 |
[13:11] | I was supportive. I mean, I was wonderful. | 表现出支持 表现得非常好 |
[13:15] | I put him in the car to go see her, | 我把他塞进车里 去看她 |
[13:17] | and when we found out that she needed surgery, I was there. | 当得知她需要手术 我就在那里 |
[13:20] | I was more than there. | 不只是在那看着哦 |
[13:22] | And his thanks was to put you in the middle of a triangle? | 而他的回报 是把你置于三角关系之中吗 |
[13:25] | Yes! Except there’s no triangle. | 没错 只不过不存在什么三角啦 |
[13:27] | I was very clear. I told Megan that. | 我很清楚 我也这么告诉Megan了 |
[13:30] | But Megan turned down the proposal because she felt that… | 可Megan拒绝了求婚 因为她觉得… |
[13:32] | Because she was confused. I don’t do love triangles. | 因为她很困惑 我才不要三角恋 |
[13:36] | I was raised in one. | 我就是三角恋家庭长大的 |
[13:37] | I fell in love with my husband in one. | 我是在三角恋里爱上我丈夫的 |
[13:40] | I am done with triangles. | 我受够三角恋了 |
[13:42] | All I did was take your advice to embrace not being alone. | 都怪我接受你的建议 告别单身 |
[13:46] | So the triangle’s my fault? | 所以三角恋是我的错吗 |
[13:47] | Yes. Except there is no triangle. | 是啊 只不过不存在三角 |
[13:49] | Is Nathan in love with you? | Nathan爱你吗 |
[13:51] | Dr. Carr. | Carr医生 |
[13:54] | We wanted to discuss your procedure. | 我们想讨论一下你的手术 |
[13:57] | Dr. Grey, are you consulting, as well? | Grey医生 你也参加会诊吗 |
[13:59] | – No, she’s not. – She can stay. | – 她不参加 – 她可以留下 |
[14:00] | We’re old friends, | 我们是老朋友了 |
[14:01] | and, uh, she can hear whatever it is you need to tell me. | 她不用回避 |
[14:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:06] | Well, instead of opening up your chest, | 我们不打算给你开胸 |
[14:08] | we want to use something called the Angio-Vac. | 而是想用一种叫血管吸空术的方法 |
[14:11] | It’s essentially a vacuum that we attach to your blood vessels | 实际上 就是给你的血管连上吸尘器 |
[14:14] | so it sucks the clot out rather than cutting. | 会把血块吸出来 就不用开刀了 |
[14:16] | – I’ve never heard of that. – It is on the newer side, | – 我从没听说过 – 这技术很新 |
[14:18] | but it would greatly reduce your risk of complications, | 但可以极大降低并发症的风险 |
[14:21] | which are potentially severe with a clot of this size. | 您的血块太大 并发症风险很高 |
[14:24] | So, if you want to think it over, talk to your family. | 您可以好好考虑一下 跟家人商量一下 |
[14:27] | No need. | 不用了 |
[14:29] | One son hates me. I hate the other one. | 一个儿子讨厌我 我讨厌另一个 |
[14:31] | And my wife’s been dead for 10 years. | 我老婆也过世十年了 |
[14:35] | I have trouble letting go of stuff. | 我就是放不下一些东西嘛 |
[14:38] | – She’s still seeing patients – Consults only. | – 她还在接诊病人 – 只是会诊 |
[14:42] | She… tried to schedule a surgery a couple days ago, | 她…几天前还想要安排手术 |
[14:44] | but I told her I’d report her to the chief. | 但我威胁她要报告主任 |
[14:46] | You should’ve reported her to the chief regardless, DeLuca. | 你就该先报告主任 DeLuca |
[14:48] | I understand it’s complicated, | 我知道这很复杂 |
[14:50] | but the patients’ safety always comes first. | 但病人的安全永远排在第一位 |
[14:52] | I don’t know how you all didn’t catch this. | 我不懂 你们怎么没发现呢 |
[14:54] | There had to be signs. Was she erratic? | 肯定有迹象吧 她有没有行为古怪 |
[14:56] | Impulsive? Obsessive? | 有没有冲动 有没有强迫症 |
[14:59] | Can you guys hear me in there?! | 你们听得见我说话吗 |
[15:02] | Just waiting on the contrast. | 在等着造影呢 |
[15:04] | DeLuca, I need you to go to medical records | DeLuca 你去查一下病历 |
[15:06] | and pull charts on Nicole Herman, | 调一下Nicole Herman的档案 |
[15:08] | uh, uh, Katie Bryce, Kyle Diaz… | 还有Katie Bryce Kyle Diaz… |
[15:11] | You’re not working right now. | 你现在不工作了 |
[15:12] | Robbie Reeves Elsie Clatch Veronica Kay …Robbie Reeves, Elsie Clatch, Veronica Kay. | |
[15:15] | I need, uh… I need my notes. | 我需要看我的笔记 |
[15:17] | I need the operative report, imaging studies, everything. | 需要手术报告 显像研究 所有资料 |
[15:20] | DeLuca DeLuca? | |
[15:21] | What? | 怎么 |
[15:24] | DeLuca is my whipping boy now, not yours. | DeLuca现在是我马仔了 不是你的 |
[15:27] | Contrast is in, and we need you to stop moving. | 要造影了 你现在不要动了 |
[15:31] | Got it? | 听懂了吗 |
[15:34] | Never should’ve called him. | 就不该叫他来 |
[15:44] | Do you have to do that? | 非得剪开吗 |
[15:46] | I know. I’m sorry, Pete. | 我知道 抱歉啊 Pete |
[15:47] | But the burns just seem to be superficial. | 但烧伤部位看起来都在表皮 |
[15:50] | No. I want to return the tux. | 不是 我还想退还这件礼服呢 |
[15:52] | It was a rental, so now I’ll owe $300. | 这是租的 现在我要赔300块了 |
[15:54] | I spent everything I had on this Ho-Co-Pro. | 我的全部家当 都花在返校邀上了 |
[15:56] | I still don’t know what that is, but I hate it. | 我还是没听懂 但我讨厌这玩意 |
[15:58] | It’s an elaborately staged plan to invite someone to a dance, | 就是精心策划的一场舞会邀请 |
[16:00] | usually accompanied by a fun pun. | 通常伴有一个好玩的口号 |
[16:02] | “Jamie, you make me feel sky-high. Go to Ho-Co with me.” | “Jamie 是你让我嗨翻天 请跟我去舞会嗨” |
[16:05] | See? Pun. | 看吧 口号 |
[16:07] | Pete Pete? | |
[16:09] | Jamie! Did you see my sign?! | Jamie 你看到我的牌子了吗 |
[16:11] | I asked Coach Greer to give it to you when he was dialing 911. | 我叫Greer教练给你的 他当时正报警来着 |
[16:14] | She’s the one. She was in the middle of track practice | 就是她了 我降落的时候 |
[16:16] | when I was landing. | 她在田径训练呢 |
[16:17] | Oh, Pete, I think we found your sign. | Pete 我们应该是找到你的牌子了 |
[16:19] | Do you think you can straighten it out? | 能展开吗 |
[16:23] | 跟我嗨一发吧 | |
[16:24] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[16:25] | He crashed in a hot-air balloon, so… | 他的热气球坠毁了 所以… |
[16:26] | Jamie, um, we’ll update you as soon as we can. | Jamie 我们会及时通知最新情况的 |
[16:29] | Can you… | 能不能… |
[16:43] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[16:44] | Uh… years ago… | 几年前… |
[16:48] | I also had a brain tumor. | 我也得过脑瘤 |
[16:50] | Derek removed it. But I had some bad days. | Derek帮我切除了 但我也遭了不少罪 |
[16:55] | What I’m saying is, I’ve been where you are. | 我要说的是 我有过同样的经历 |
[16:57] | I know how frightening this is. | 我理解这有多可怕 |
[16:59] | This is you? | 这是你吗 |
[17:02] | Optic nerve looks pristine. Clean margins, no shift. | 视神经完好 边缘清晰 没有偏移 |
[17:05] | You were lucky. | 你很幸运呢 |
[17:08] | No, those are my pre-op scans. | 不啊 这是我的术前扫描图 |
[17:10] | Okay, you see the tumor right there? | 好吧 看到这里的肿瘤了吗 |
[17:14] | That? That’s not artifact? | 那里吗 那不是伪影吗 |
[17:17] | No, it’s a tumor! | 不是啊 是肿瘤啊 |
[17:19] | I was dizzy for weeks. I almost went blind! | 我晕了几周呢 差点都瞎了 |
[17:24] | That’s a tumor. | 那才叫肿瘤 |
[17:28] | What’s this… some kind of competition? | 干什么…还比赛吗 |
[17:30] | I could’ve removed this tumor | 要让我切除这肿瘤的话 |
[17:31] | before breakfast with my eyes closed. | 我早餐前闭着眼睛就能做 |
[17:33] | Oh, now you’re just being unkind. | 你这就不善良了啊 |
[17:35] | Koracick would let me remove this tumor while he removed mine. | Koracick会一边给我开刀 一边让我给你开刀 |
[17:38] | I have patients. | 我还有病人要看 |
[17:39] | Did they even have microscopes strong enough | 那时的显微技术那么好了呀 |
[17:41] | to see this tumor back then? | 都能看清这小瘤子了 |
[17:49] | So, I looked up this Angio-Vac, | 我查了一下血管吸空术 |
[17:52] | and it’s a veno-bypass cannula. | 就是静脉分流套管啊 |
[17:54] | It wasn’t designed for a 24-inch clot. | 不适合60厘米的血块 |
[17:57] | Okay, did you happen to see | 好吧 你有没有发现 |
[17:58] | that I was one of the authors on those papers? | 我是那几篇论文的作者之一呢 |
[18:00] | Did you happen to see that one of your patients died? | 你有没有发现 你们死了一个患者呢 |
[18:02] | Uh, yeah. It was completely unrelated. The only… | 我知道啊 但这之间完全无关啊 |
[18:04] | Okay! Mer, I asked Riggs for his help. | Mer 行了 是我请Riggs来帮忙的 |
[18:06] | Walter’s age and blood pressure | Walter年龄太大 血压情况不好 |
[18:08] | would make an open surgery too dangerous. | 开刀手术会异常危险 |
[18:09] | Now, Riggs has experience with this technique, | Riggs有这项技术的经验 |
[18:12] | and if it works, Walter will be out of here within a week. | 如果奏效 Walter一周内就能出院了 |
[18:13] | And why… Who is this guy to you anyway? | 他到底是你什么人啊 |
[18:15] | None of your business. | 不关你事 |
[18:17] | Ohh. Oh, he’s your shrink. | 知道了 他是你的心理医生 |
[18:30] | My feelings toward Riggs… way past anger. | 我对Riggs的感觉…完全超出生气的范围 |
[18:33] | It’s more like rage, bordering on physical violence. | 应该说是满腔怒火 下一秒就上手打了 |
[18:36] | Good. Right. Now the only question is why. | 好吧 现在唯一的问题是 为什么呢 |
[18:39] | And you’re still wearing your wedding ring. | 你还戴着婚戒呢 |
[18:42] | I spend weeks in your office taking your advice. | 我过去一直找你做咨询 接受你的建议 |
[18:45] | You’re a bigger mess than I am. | 结果你过得比我还糟 |
[18:47] | We teach best what we most need to learn. | 我们教得最好的 往往是自身最需要学习的 |
[18:49] | And people pay you for that? | 人们花钱听你说这些吗 |
[18:50] | Heh. Trust me. You’re not gonna do any better. | 相信我 你不会做得更好的 |
[18:54] | Us messes have all the answers. | 糟乱的生活蕴藏着所有答案 |
[18:56] | What drew you to Nathan? | 当初为什么喜欢上Nathan呢 |
[18:58] | What drew you to ignore symptoms of a two-foot blood clot? | 当初为什么忽略60厘米血块的症状呢 |
[19:02] | Sorry. Mood. | 对不起 情绪问题 |
[19:04] | Meredith, the best way out of this mood… | Meredith 摆脱这种情绪的最好办法是… |
[19:06] | The best way out is through. I know. | 最好的办法是硬着头皮冲过去 我知道 |
[19:09] | And this surgery could kill me. | 我可能撑不过这台手术 |
[19:11] | So let’s stop dancing around. | 所以不要再绕圈子了 |
[19:14] | Why don’t you sit back down? And let’s talk. | 为什么不坐下来呢 我们好好谈谈 |
[19:16] | Is this really what you want to do right now? | 你现在真想谈这些吗 |
[19:18] | If you could have a scalpel in your hand | 如果在你生命尽头 |
[19:20] | at the end of your life, would you want to? | 还有机会上一台手术 你想不想呢 |
[19:26] | …stop loss insurance. | …停止损失保险 |
[19:28] | Oh, Lord. I can read. I see it. | 天啊 我看得懂 我知道 |
[19:30] | How long have they been in there? | 他们在里面多久了 |
[19:31] | Too long. | 太久了 |
[19:32] | I wish I could help, but it seems whenever I try and help today, | 真希望能帮上忙 但今天毫无用武之地 |
[19:35] | people are dismissive and rude and just downright mean. | 他们目中无人 粗鲁无礼 尖酸刻薄 |
[19:39] | Buongiorno. | 早上好 |
[19:42] | You want to come to lunch with us? | 跟我们一起去吃午饭吗 |
[19:43] | I… | 我… |
[19:45] | Marnie is still at 4 centimeters. | Marnie还是张开四厘米 |
[19:46] | We’ve tried laps, squats, bouncing on the birthing ball. | 已经试过盘腿 深蹲 骑生产球 |
[19:49] | – Her cervix won’t budge. – Give her oxytocin. | – 她子宫颈就是不动 – 用缩宫素 |
[19:52] | We can’t. She’s allergic to Pitocin and Syntocinon. | 不行 她对催产素和合成催产素过敏 |
[19:54] | – All forms of it. – No, no, no, no. | – 各种形式的催产素 – 不不 |
[19:55] | Not synthetic oxytocin. I’m saying natural oxytocin. | 不是合成催产素 我是说天然的缩宫素 |
[19:58] | No one is allergic to that. | 没人对这个过敏 |
[20:00] | Great! How do I do that? | 很好 那应该怎么做呢 |
[20:02] | I assume that she’s referring | 我猜 她指的是 |
[20:04] | to… nipple stimulation. | 刺激乳头 |
[20:07] | Uh, it can increase the body’s natural levels of oxytocin. | 这样可以提高人体天然缩宫素水平 |
[20:10] | Nope! I’m not doing that. | 不行 我不做 |
[20:11] | You wouldn’t be the one doing it. | 又没说要你做 |
[20:13] | Can we please go to lunch? | 我们可以去吃午饭吗 |
[20:14] | I’m not talking about, uh, upstairs stimulation. | 我说的不是上面的刺激 |
[20:17] | I mean… downstairs stimulation. | 我是说 下面的刺激 |
[20:19] | With climax, of course. | 当然 要达到性高潮 |
[20:21] | – Of course. – Of course. | – 当然 – 当然 |
[20:22] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[20:23] | The patient’s water is already is broken, so I don’t think that | 病人的羊水已经破了 所以我觉得 |
[20:26] | anything should be, you know, going… going up there. | 不能…进去那里 |
[20:29] | Uh, okay, nothing needs to go “up there.” | 好吧 其实并不需要”进去那里” |
[20:31] | There is a perfect little bundle of nerves on the outside, Doctor. | 外面就有一小丛神经可以刺激呢 医生 |
[20:35] | Yes. I’m… I’m aware. | 没错 我知道 |
[20:37] | – But, I… – We’re just… We’re gonna… | – 但是呢… – 我们还是… |
[20:38] | Yeah, we’re gonna figure something else out. | 我们还是想别的办法吧 |
[20:40] | – Thank you. – Warren. | – 谢谢 – Warren |
[20:41] | How long has this mother been laboring? | 这位母亲熬多久了呢 |
[20:45] | – Uh, 20? – I’d say almost, uh, 20 hours. | – 二十吗 – 差不多二十小时了吧 |
[20:48] | And she still has 6 centimeters to go? | 到现在仍然还差六厘米吗 |
[20:50] | That’s hours and hours of more unnecessary pain | 这样下去只会浪费时间 徒增痛苦 |
[20:53] | and risk of complications | 还有并发症的风险 |
[20:54] | when the body has a built-in mechanism | 人体既然有这样一个内置机制 |
[20:57] | to speed this process along. | 可以加快生产过程 为什么不用呢 |
[20:58] | It’s no mistake that God put the G-spot in the birth canal. | 上帝把G点放在产道里 不是没有道理的 |
[21:02] | That’s the first time I’ve ever heard those three things | 我第一次在一句话中 |
[21:04] | in the same sentence. | 同时听到这三个词 |
[21:06] | I’m only saying what gets the baby in also gets the baby out. | 我只是说 宝宝怎么进去的 也可以怎么出来 |
[21:11] | It’s just not how I do things. | 这不是我的风格 |
[21:14] | Warren, let’s go. | Warren 我们走吧 |
[21:16] | Well, she thought differently last night. | 好吧 她昨晚可不这么想 |
[21:20] | What about this abdominal-wall transplant? | 那这台腹壁移植手术呢 |
[21:23] | It cost hundreds of thousands, | 花了这么多钱 |
[21:24] | and the patient is still in the hospital! | 病人却还在医院里 |
[21:26] | Megan Hunt is in the military… | Megan Hunt是军队的… |
[21:28] | You think the Army is going to pay for something that experimental? | 你觉得军队会为这种实验性手术付钱吗 |
[21:31] | I don’t think someone should have to apologize | 我们救了一位美国英雄 |
[21:33] | for saving an American hero. | 难道还要道歉吗 |
[21:34] | Jackie, keep quiet. | Jackie 别说话 |
[21:36] | The foundation put me on the board. | 基金会选我进董事会 |
[21:38] | Your mother put you on this board. | 是你妈让你进董事会 |
[21:40] | Which means I have a say, | 所以我有发言权 |
[21:41] | and Dr. Bailey, from everything that I have… | 就我观察而言 Bailey医生… |
[21:43] | Enough! I’m already holding enough hands in this room. | 够了 我已经够克制了 |
[21:47] | Now, we’ll talk tonight at dinner with the wife and child. | 我们晚餐再聊 带上你的妻子和小孩 |
[21:50] | Choose some place nice. | 选一个好点的地方 |
[21:51] | I told you I’m divorced. | 我告诉过你 我离婚了 |
[21:53] | Right. Your father’s son. | 对啊 有其父必有其子 |
[21:56] | Yep. | 是呢 |
[21:58] | Why did you have to do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[22:00] | Oh, for heaven’s sake. He’s a grown man! | 老天 他是成年人了 |
[22:02] | And a very fine man! If you’d let him get a word in. | 而且是一个很好的人 如果你让他说句话 |
[22:04] | – You wouldn’t know the… – It’s business, Catherine! | – 你不知道… – 这是公事 Catherine |
[22:06] | It’s not personal! | 不是私事 |
[22:07] | That’s the problem when women are in charge. | 让女人来管事就是这样 |
[22:10] | It’s always personal. | 永远公私不分 |
[22:11] | Look what it’s made you two do to this place. | 看看你俩对这里做的好事 |
[22:20] | “Meet me in the on call room”? | “值班室见” |
[22:21] | My wife might get the wrong I… | 我老婆可能会误会… |
[22:23] | All these people, I… | 所有这些人 我… |
[22:26] | They came to me for help, and I messed up their lives. | 病人来求医 我却害苦了他们 |
[22:28] | I either killed them or I broke them. | 他们要么被我整死 要么被搞残 |
[22:31] | A-And these…these are just Seattle! | 这些还只是西雅图的病人 |
[22:33] | I still have to contact L.A.and get the files that… | 我还得联系洛杉矶 拿到病历… |
[22:37] | Before you do that, | 在此之前 |
[22:39] | How about I take a look? | 不如我先看一看吧 |
[22:50] | It’s time that we thought about C-section. | 该考虑剖腹产了 |
[22:51] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[22:53] | I know, but if it develops into a serious infection, | 我知道 但如果发展成严重感染 |
[22:55] | then you’re putting the baby in distress | 宝宝就很危险了 |
[22:56] | and then both of you will be at risk. | 母子都会有危险 |
[22:57] | And if I die, my new baby and my 2-year-old | 如果我死了 那我的胎儿和两岁的宝宝 |
[22:59] | lose their mother, which would put us all at risk. | 没了母亲 谁都不会好过 |
[23:01] | I know that you had a difficult delivery last time. I do. But… | 我知道你上次分娩很艰难 但是… |
[23:04] | She almost died! From the medications. | 她差点送命 就是用药害的 |
[23:06] | So we’ll skip the epidural, | 所以不做硬膜外麻醉 |
[23:08] | and we’ll go straight to general anesthesia. | 直接做全麻 |
[23:09] | Isn’t that even worse? | 那不是更危险吗 |
[23:11] | There’s got to be something else we can try. | 一定另有他法 |
[23:13] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[23:15] | Please! | 拜托了 |
[23:21] | Belly looks good. I’m pulling the scope. | 腹部没问题了 我要取出内窥镜了 |
[23:24] | You know, people shouldn’t ask big questions | 人啊 明明知道会失败 |
[23:26] | unless they already know the answer. | 就不要再自取其辱了 |
[23:27] | I asked Emily Jamison the day before prom. | 我当时邀请了Emily Jamison |
[23:30] | She said yes, we walked there,and I got to third base. | 她答应了 我们一起去的 然后我上三垒了 |
[23:34] | Kepner probably had the perfect dress | Kepner也许穿了完美的晚礼服 |
[23:37] | and gave the dude a flower to pin on his jacket. | 给男生送了花 别在外套上 |
[23:39] | I bet his name was John. | 那男的肯定叫John |
[23:41] | – Or Mason. Something clean. – Then, afterwards | – 或者叫Mason 很正派那种 – 然后呢 |
[23:44] | We had milkshakes at Jimmy’s,and it was awesome. | 我们在餐厅喝了奶昔 很赞的 |
[23:46] | The entire night was awesome, | 整晚都很享受 |
[23:48] | and I want that for Pete and Jamie because they are 16. | 我希望Pete和Jamie能成 他们才16岁 |
[23:52] | Let them have their teenage ideals | 让他们浪漫去吧 |
[23:53] | ’cause soon they’ll grow up and realize | 因为他们很快会长大 然后意识到 |
[23:56] | that, you know, no matter how many vows you make, | 不管有多少海誓山盟 |
[23:57] | you still wind up in a new apartment, all alone, | 你还是会孤独终老 |
[23:59] | without your kid half the time. | 一半时间都见不到孩子 |
[24:05] | The flower’s called a boutonniere. | 那种花叫襟花 |
[24:07] | And his name was Joseph. | 我的男伴叫Joseph |
[24:27] | I’ve checked your mortality rates since you arrived at Grey-Sloan. | 我看过你入职以后的病人死亡率 |
[24:31] | It’s a 0.9%. | 是0.9% |
[24:34] | Derek’s was 1.3%. | Derek是1.3% |
[24:36] | Yours is better than his, and he didn’t have a brain tumor. | 你比他强 而且他都没患脑瘤 |
[24:44] | All I see here is successes | 我只看到了妙手回春 |
[24:47] | and surgical firsts. | 还有医者仁心 |
[24:50] | You didn’t hurt these people, Amelia. | 你没有伤害病人 Amelia |
[24:53] | But you are hurting the people that love you. | 但你伤害了爱你的人 |
[24:56] | If you don’t let them help you through this, | 如果你不让他们陪你挺过去 |
[24:59] | you’ll hurt them a lot worse. | 他们会更受伤的 |
[25:06] | You could’ve had anyone! Why Riggs? | 你那么抢手 为什么选Riggs |
[25:09] | He pursued me. | 是他追的我 |
[25:11] | And you resisted. | 可你拒绝了 |
[25:13] | I did. | 没错 |
[25:16] | And then I gave in. | 然后我又沦陷了 |
[25:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:19] | He got me. | 他很懂我 |
[25:20] | He knew what it was like to lose the one you love most in the world, | 他懂得失去至爱的感觉 |
[25:24] | and he didn’t imagine for a minute that he could ever replace Derek. | 他也没想去过 能取代Derek |
[25:28] | I’m so impressed with how far you’ve come | 我很佩服 你能如此坦诚 |
[25:30] | in talking about your feelings. | 吐露这么多心声 |
[25:33] | You taught me well. | 是你教得好 |
[25:34] | Well, then, I’m so impressed with myself. | 那我很自豪啊 |
[25:37] | You know, both you and Riggs share the same pain, | 虽然你跟Riggs同病相怜 |
[25:40] | but there’s a big difference | 但截然不同的是 |
[25:42] | between presumed dead and dead-dead. | 被认定死亡和真正去世 有天壤之别的 |
[25:45] | You think I’m jealous.I’m not.I’m angry. | 你以为我吃醋了 没有的 我是生气 |
[25:47] | I’m angry because I made myself very clear to Megan, | 我生气 是因为我跟Megan说得很清楚了 |
[25:51] | and then he went in there and made me look like a liar. | 然后他又那样子 搞得我像骗子 |
[25:54] | But…That’s fair enough, | 但…这有道理 |
[25:55] | but that’s not really what you were angry about. | 但这不是你真正生气的原因 |
[25:58] | – It’s not? – No | – 不是吗 – 不是的 |
[26:00] | Dr. Carr? | Carr医生 |
[26:05] | Bolus him with amiodarone, start a drip, | 静脉推注胺碘酮 先打一支 |
[26:07] | and page Maggie Pierce right away. | 马上呼Maggie Pierce |
[26:11] | Okay | 好了 |
[26:15] | Shouldn’t we take a break? | 不用休息一下吗 |
[26:18] | No need. | 不用 |
[26:20] | I’ve come to a decision. | 我做出决定了 |
[26:22] | Were we waiting for one? | 要做决定吗 |
[26:24] | This place is clearly not worth the financial drain, | 这地方显然不值得花钱 |
[26:26] | and I don’t want the foundation | 我不想基金会 |
[26:28] | or the family name anywhere near it. | 或者家族姓氏 跟这里扯上关系 |
[26:30] | I’m pulling the funding. Done. | 我要撤资 定了 |
[26:32] | W… | 什么… |
[26:34] | If the foundation pulls out,we’ll fold. Immediately. | 如果基金会撤资 医院就马上关门了 |
[26:38] | Not my problem. | 不关我事 |
[26:39] | You are not wrong | 你没说错 |
[26:41] | – we have spent a lot of money. – Millions. | – 我们是很花钱 – 几百万了 |
[26:44] | Yes, we’ve spent millions in order to make more, | 是的 几百万 那是为了赚钱 |
[26:47] | but there was smoke damage and water damage, | 但是发生了火灾和渗水 |
[26:49] | and we could’ve just repaired it, | 我们本可以修好就算了 |
[26:51] | but instead we improved it because we hadn’t had | 但我们更加改进了 因为这么多年来 |
[26:53] | a design update in many years. | 医院没有改进的设计 |
[26:55] | And if we want to attract and retain | 如果想吸引和留住 |
[26:57] | elective surgery clientele, | 来做手术的病患 |
[26:58] | which is this hospital’s primary source of income, | 这也是医院的主要创收来源 |
[27:01] | we needed one! | 我们需要改进的 |
[27:02] | And, sir, a resident set a fire | 先生 住院医放了火 |
[27:06] | because she was trying to save a child from being kidnapped. | 是因为她想救被劫持的小孩 |
[27:10] | And that same resident’s bravery has been all over the news. | 这位住院医的见义勇为 已经争相传颂 |
[27:13] | So I suggest to you | 所以我给你一个建议 |
[27:15] | that to pull our funding now would prompt a public outcry | 现在撤资 会给你的基金会招致骂名 |
[27:20] | and bring about a PR nightmare for your foundation! | 想要洗白都难 |
[27:29] | Fine. The hospital can keep its funding. | 好吧 医院可以留住资金 |
[27:32] | But you’re fired. | 但你被解雇了 |
[27:38] | Catherine, can you take Bingy somewhere else to have her feelings? | Catherine 你带Bingy去别处抒发情感吧 |
[27:41] | I need the room to make some calls. | 我要安静地打几通电话 |
[27:49] | He must have showered small emboli to his lungs. | 他肯定是有小面积肺栓塞了 |
[27:53] | If Mer hadn’t been with him when the clot broke, | 血块破裂时 幸亏Mer在场 |
[27:55] | he’d be dead by now. | 不然他早就不行了 |
[27:56] | I didn’t even know she was in therapy. Did you? | 我不知道她看过心理医生 你呢 |
[27:58] | TEE looks good. | 经食管超声心动图还不错 |
[28:00] | Not that we talked about that stuff. | 不是我们不谈那些事 |
[28:03] | Now we don’t talk at all. | 而是什么都不谈 |
[28:04] | She doesn’t talk to me unless it’s to yell at me. | 她不跟我说话了 除非是要吼我 |
[28:07] | I thought you were getting back together with Megan. | 你不是跟Megan复合了吗 |
[28:09] | Not exactly. | 并没有 |
[28:11] | And you’re not with Meredith, either. | 你也没和Meredith在一起 |
[28:14] | No. She couldn’t want less to do with me. | 没有 她都不想理我 |
[28:17] | I’m not really sure why I’m even still here. | 我都不确定为什么我还在这里 |
[28:19] | Increase the suction. | 增强抽吸 |
[28:25] | He should be with Grey because I don’t keep people from the people they love. | 他应该跟Grey在一起 因为我不夺人所爱 |
[28:27] | I was kept from the people I loved for 10 years. It sucked. | 我被抓走 关了十年 这很操蛋的 |
[28:30] | Okay. Slow down. I don’t want you to tear your sutures. | 好了 悠着点 不要撕裂缝合线 |
[28:32] | No, you don’t want me to get stronger and get out of here. | 不 你是不想我好起来 离开这里 |
[28:34] | Megan, come on. | Megan 拜托 |
[28:35] | Just because you are in an unhappy marriage | 你一个人婚姻不幸福 |
[28:37] | doesn’t mean that everyone else has to be unhappy with you. | 不要发泄给你身边的人 |
[28:39] | Wait. That’s not what I’m doing! | 等等 我不是这意思 |
[28:40] | You went to go break up with your wife, | 你去找妻子摊牌 |
[28:41] | she was extra mean to you, and so you stayed with her. | 她对你很刻薄 所以你守着她 |
[28:44] | It’s more complicated than that. | 没有那么简单 |
[28:45] | Except that it’s not. | 才不是呢 |
[28:47] | Okay, all right. You’re right. Right. | 好了 你说得对 |
[28:49] | Okay, my marriage sucks, and I don’t know what to do about it. | 我的婚姻很糟 我不知道怎么办 |
[28:50] | But just because you’re right doesn’t make me wrong. | 但你说得对 不代表我错了 |
[28:52] | Please slow down. | 悠着点啦 |
[28:56] | Owen, I need to be with Farouk. | Owen 我得陪伴Farouk |
[28:59] | Your wound will open,you’ll get an infection, | 你的伤口会裂开和感染的 |
[29:01] | and Farouk will lose his mom completely | Farouk会永远地失去母亲 |
[29:03] | instead of just missing her for a little while. | 现在只是一时不能在你身边 |
[29:06] | I’m right, too. Okay? We’re both right. | 我也是对的 好吗 我们都是对的 |
[29:11] | So, he’ll be on crutches or maybe a wheelchair, | 他会拄拐 或者坐轮椅 |
[29:13] | but Pete should probably still be able to go to the dance. | 但Pete还是有可能去舞会的 |
[29:21] | Well, I didn’t want to have to say no to his Ho-Co-Pro. | 我之前也不想拒绝他的 |
[29:26] | You were going to say no? | 你要拒绝他吗 |
[29:27] | I might’ve said yes. | 我本来可能会答应 |
[29:29] | But then he crashed his hot-air balloon | 但他的热气球坠毁了 |
[29:31] | in front of the whole school, | 全校人都看到了 |
[29:32] | and it made me weirdly popular. | 这事居然让我火了 |
[29:35] | 17 seniors have already friended me. | 有17个学长加我好友 |
[29:38] | I may have a chance of going to Ho-Co with Rick Hannan now. | 现在有机会和Rick Hannan一起去返校节 |
[29:44] | Jamie, that boy worked two jobs | Jamie 他打了两份工 |
[29:47] | to rent a hot-air balloon and an ugly tux, for you. | 租热气球和难看的燕尾服 都是为了你 |
[29:51] | Life is too short and too hard | 人生苦短 |
[29:54] | to care more about your social-media status | 不要太关注社交媒体的动态 |
[29:56] | than the person who did that for you! | 反而忽略为你做实事的人 |
[29:58] | I was proposed to with a flash mob. | 有人用一场快闪向我求婚 |
[30:02] | A guy paid dancers to put on a whole show for me. | 他请了舞者 为我献上一场演出 |
[30:05] | Do you know how rare that is? | 你知道这种事多难得吗 |
[30:06] | Guys like that do not come along all that often, | 这种人不是天天都有的 |
[30:10] | so when they do, you say yes! | 所以出现时 你要果断答应 |
[30:13] | You got a flash-mob proposal? | 你遇到了快闪求婚吗 |
[30:15] | That’s so sweet. Did you marry him? | 太甜了 你嫁给他了吗 |
[30:19] | That’s not the p… the point… | 那不是…重点 |
[30:22] | The… The point is, | 重点是… |
[30:24] | you go to the dance with the guy who crashed | 你要跟热气球坠毁的人去舞会 |
[30:28] | the hot-air balloon for you, not… Rick Hannan. | 他真心为了你 而不是什么Rick Hannan |
[30:40] | So… | 看来… |
[30:41] | You decided to use my technique? | 你决定用我的办法了吗 |
[30:43] | No. No. No. | 不 |
[30:47] | My patient and her husband just wanted a little alone time. | 我病人和她丈夫需要一点私人时间 |
[30:50] | – So he’s using his technique? – No! | – 他在用他的办法咯 – 不是 |
[30:52] | No! Maybe. I don’t know. | 可能是吧 我不知道 |
[30:53] | You know what? It doesn’t matter. | 反正也无所谓 |
[30:55] | Because… Because it’s not gonna end up working, | 因为这不会管用的 |
[30:57] | and they’re just gonna end up getting a C-section anyways. | 最后还是得做剖腹产 |
[30:59] | I don’t understand why Americans are so prude. | 我搞不懂 你们美国人怎么这么假正经 |
[31:04] | When you add pleasure to pain, | 你给痛苦加点乐子 |
[31:06] | pain can become pleasurable. | 痛苦也能变成享受 |
[31:11] | In the bedroom… | 在床上… |
[31:13] | some people even ask for pain. | 有的人甚至寻求痛苦 |
[31:16] | A hair tug… | 拉扯头发 |
[31:20] | a well-timed bite on the neck… | 适时地咬脖子 |
[31:23] | – Dr. Robbins! – Yeah? Mm-hmm? | – Robbins医生 – 怎么 |
[31:25] | Uh, I think she’s crowning. | 我觉得她快生了 |
[31:27] | Oh, okay. Great! | 好的 很好 |
[31:37] | Sorry. I was in surgery. | 抱歉 我刚在做手术 |
[31:38] | What’s wrong? Who died? | 怎么了 谁死了 |
[31:46] | These are mine. | 这些是我的片子 |
[31:47] | A patient of yours? | 你的病人吗 |
[31:52] | No, this is my brain. | 不 是我的大脑 |
[31:55] | I have a tumor in it. | 我长了一个肿瘤 |
[31:57] | A benign meningioma. | 良性脑膜瘤 |
[32:01] | I’m sorry. What? | 不好意思 什么 |
[32:05] | Maggie, I have a 10-centimeter tumor in my left frontal lobe, | Maggie 我的左前额叶有一个10厘米的肿瘤 |
[32:08] | and I’m having it surgically removed. | 我要用手术切除它 |
[32:12] | Maggie, don’t cry. | Maggie 别哭 |
[32:14] | My mother died. I am allowed to cry. | 我妈去世了 我可以哭 |
[32:17] | I cry all the time. | 我没事就哭 |
[32:19] | It’s not malignant! It’s… We can fix it! | 它不是恶性的 我们可以治好 |
[32:22] | It… Come on. It’s kind of hilarious. | 好了 也蛮搞笑的 |
[32:24] | I’m a brain surgeon, and I got a brain tumor. | 我是脑外科医生 然后我得了脑瘤 |
[32:32] | All these MRIs and an angio… | 这些核磁成像和血管造影… |
[32:36] | How long have you known about this? | 你知道多久了 |
[32:40] | A little over a week. | 一周多吧 |
[32:42] | Amelia Amelia. | |
[32:46] | Owen and Meredith don’t know, either. | Owen和Meredith还都不知道 |
[32:49] | I’m gonna need your help telling Owen. | 我需要你帮我一起告诉Owen |
[32:52] | And, um, you are gonna have to tell Meredith | 只能由你告诉Meredith |
[32:55] | because I can’t do it. | 因为我做不到 |
[32:59] | She’s been telling me I’m crazy for years, | 这么多年 她一直说我疯了 |
[33:01] | and, um… | 所以… |
[33:03] | this kind of makes me…kind of makes her right. | 这让我觉得…某种程度上她是对的 |
[33:07] | And I hate that. I… | 我很讨厌这样 |
[33:10] | I hate more than anything, I hate that. | 我真的很讨厌这样 我不要 |
[33:23] | You e-mailed me at 4:00 a.m. in the morning | 你凌晨四点给我发邮件 |
[33:25] | raving about Megan Hunt’s abdominal-wall transplant. | 慷慨激昂地说Megan Hunt的腹壁移植 |
[33:28] | You used the word “groundbreaking” 35 times. | 其中用了35次”史无前例” |
[33:31] | Never once did you mention that it was pro bono! | 一句也没提那是无偿的 |
[33:34] | I am in the middle of a conversation | 我正在协商 |
[33:35] | with the Army to get that money back! | 让军队把钱拿给我 |
[33:37] | Well, maybe they can help pay for how you redecorated the whole damn hospital! | 那也许可以帮你付清重新装修医院的钱吧 |
[33:40] | – You said the walls look lovely! – Miranda! | – 你说墙很好看来着 – Miranda |
[33:42] | I have worked with Harper for decades. | 我跟着Harper工作十几年了 |
[33:45] | Now, you need to take a long walk, | 你现在去好好溜达一圈 |
[33:47] | and let me go back in there… | 让我回去… |
[33:49] | And say nothing on my behalf like you just did? | 然后跟刚才一样吗 一句话都不为我说 |
[33:51] | I will fix this. I will stand up for you! | 我会协调好 维护你的 |
[33:53] | But you embarrassed that old white man. | 但你刚刚让那白人老头很尴尬 |
[33:55] | Now, you need to let me go back in there | 你现在要让我回去 |
[33:57] | and fix it my way in my own time. | 让我用自己的方法 自己的时间来协调 |
[33:59] | – Respectfully, I can’t do that. – Miranda. | – 无意冒犯 我做不到 – Miranda |
[34:02] | Miranda Miranda. | |
[34:08] | Always have to wake his snoring ass up in the board meetings. | 董事会上 永远要把这打鼾的人叫醒 |
[34:11] | Harper Harper. | |
[34:13] | Harper, wake up, honey. | Harper 醒醒 亲爱的 |
[34:16] | Harper? Oh, my God. | Harper 我的天啊 |
[34:18] | – What? What? – Oh, my God! | – 怎么了 – 我的天啊 |
[34:19] | We need a crash cart and a gurney, stat! | 这里需要急救器械和轮床 立刻 |
[34:22] | And hurry! ‘Cause this man is dead! | 快点 因为这男人已经死了 |
[34:32] | Well, do we know what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[34:33] | It looked like a stroke or maybe a cardiac arrest. | 看起来像是中风或者是心脏骤停 |
[34:36] | It looked like we killed the man. | 看起来像是我们杀了他 |
[34:38] | We? You know, I don’t even work here anymore. | 我们吗 我都已经不在这工作了 |
[34:41] | – What’s that mean? – He fired me. | – 啥意思 – 他把我炒鱿鱼了 |
[34:43] | Well, he can’t do that. | 他不能这么做 |
[34:44] | Well, he did. | 他确实这么做了 |
[34:46] | Well, he can’t do that anymore. | 他再也不能这么做了 |
[34:50] | Harper Avery was not only a permanent fixture in medicine. | Harper Avery将在医学界万古流芳 |
[34:53] | He was my grandfather. | 他也是我的爷爷 |
[34:55] | I take special comfort in knowing that he died. | 他的去世对于我有着特别的慰藉 |
[34:58] | Doing… Doing what he loved. | 从事着…自己所爱的事业 |
[35:00] | Mom? | 妈 |
[35:01] | “Unbelievable”… was the word he used. | “难以置信”… 是他所用的词 |
[35:05] | Harper spoke about how he was astonished by our work here. | Harper对医院的工作震惊不已 |
[35:10] | Which is really a testament to your work, | 这也证明了各位工作杰出 |
[35:13] | the incredible job that you’re doing under the superb… | 各位的成绩优秀 拥护着… |
[35:16] | superb guidance of Chief Bailey here. | Bailey主任的出色指导 |
[35:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:45] | Ahh. Yeah. You’re still here. | 你还在这 |
[35:48] | Yeah, I thought it might be nice if someone were here when you woke up. | 你醒来看到有人陪着 应该会舒心一些 |
[35:53] | You just want to hear what I was gonna say before I croaked. | 你只是想知道 我死之前要说什么 |
[35:56] | I think I’ve already figured it out. | 我觉得我已经知道了 |
[35:59] | That’s what all the messes do, right? | 经历过了 就知道答案了 对吧 |
[36:02] | Oh, I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[36:04] | Here. I just… | 在这 我给你… |
[36:06] | They took it off for surgery. | 手术的时候摘下来了 |
[36:23] | What’s with the bag? | 这包是干嘛的 |
[36:25] | I’ve got plenty of personal days saved up, | 我攒了好多事假 |
[36:27] | so I thought I’d take some time, see what’s next. | 所以想请几天假 看看接下来怎么样 |
[36:28] | No. | 不要 |
[36:29] | Okay, you don’t get a vote on this, okay? | 你说了不算的 好吗 |
[36:31] | We’re not friends. You’ve made that clear. | 我们不是朋友 你做得很清楚了 |
[36:33] | Because I’m angry! | 因为我很生气 |
[36:35] | Because you got a gift that I’ll never get. | 因为你得到了一件我永远不可能有的礼物 |
[36:37] | And you’re wasting it. You are throwing it away. | 而你在浪费 在舍弃它 |
[36:43] | We had the same dream. | 我们曾有过相同的梦 |
[36:45] | And when you didn’t fight for her, | 如果你不为她而努力 |
[36:47] | you’re betraying that, and you’re betraying me. | 那就背叛了梦 也背叛了我 |
[36:49] | I’m not betraying you! She doesn’t want to be with me | 我没有背叛你 她不想跟我在一起 |
[36:51] | ’cause she thinks I’m in love with you, and I am! | 因为她认为我还爱着你 事实也确实如此 |
[36:54] | Okay? Or I was, and I’m… I’m not gonna look at her and lie! | 或者曾经如此 我没法在她眼前撒谎 |
[36:57] | God, you can be infuriating sometimes! | 天啊 你有时候太让人冒火了 |
[37:00] | Nathan, life is complicated, | Nathan 生活很复杂 |
[37:03] | and Megan gets that. | Megan明白这一点 |
[37:04] | You don’t have to lie. | 你不需要说谎 |
[37:06] | You have to fight. | 你必须努力 |
[37:08] | Show her that you love her! | 让她知道你爱她 |
[37:10] | Remind her of why she fell in love with you. | 提醒她当初爱上你的原因 |
[37:14] | Make her see that she is your first and only choice. | 让她知道 她才是你第一并且唯一选择 |
[37:19] | Please don’t blow this. | 千万别搞砸了 |
[37:31] | He fired me. | 他把我开除了 |
[37:33] | No, he didn’t. | 才没有 |
[37:35] | The words from the man’s mouth were, “You’re fired.” | 他亲口说的 “你被开除了” |
[37:39] | Well, doesn’t count if the person died right after saying them. | 如果说完之后就死了 那就不算数 |
[37:44] | Everything hurts. | 但是太伤人了 |
[37:46] | Pain is radiating from all sides. | 痛苦从四面八方袭来 |
[37:49] | I learned a little something about natural pain relief today. | 我今天学了一些自然止痛法 |
[37:52] | You did? | 是吗 |
[38:09] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[38:11] | It’s my Ho-Co-Pro. | 是我的邀请函 |
[38:13] | Are you asking me to a dance? | 你要邀请我跳舞吗 |
[38:17] | No, I’m… I’m asking you to come back home. | 不是 我在邀请你回家 |
[38:50] | Amelia: 来技术室找我 很急 | |
[38:55] | Pete Pete? | |
[38:57] | You up for a visitor? | 有人来看你了 |
[39:07] | So, how do we do it? | 所以 我们该如何是好 |
[39:08] | How do we save lives when ours may be falling apart? | 当自己支离破碎时 该如何拯救他人 |
[39:16] | Well, for one thing, | 第一呢 |
[39:18] | we never perform surgery without an assist. | 手术时 我们必须要有助手 |
[39:20] | Hey. You paged me? | 你呼我了吗 |
[39:22] | – I did. – You paged me. | – 对 – 你呼了我 |
[39:24] | We haven’t spoken in weeks. | 我们好几周没有说话了 |
[39:25] | – Owen. – I know. | – Owen – 我知道 |
[39:27] | But I need to talk to you now. | 我现在要跟你谈谈 |
[39:29] | Oh, oh, so, all I’ve wanted to was talk, | 之前 我只想跟你谈谈 |
[39:31] | and every time I come looking for you, | 每次我来找你 |
[39:33] | you’re holed up in this room, staring at people’s tumors. | 你就躲在这间屋里 盯着别人的肿瘤看 |
[39:34] | I’ve needed you, and all you’ve done is blow me off, | 我需要你 但你一直就是臭骂我 |
[39:37] | and honestly, I’m at the point where I don’t care… | 说实话 我现在已经不在乎了 |
[39:41] | Why’s your name on those scans? | 为什么那些片子上有你的名字 |
[39:51] | We look at the case. | 我们分析病历 |
[39:59] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[40:00] | Back in sinus rhythm. Sats are good. | 恢复窦性心律了 血氧饱和也很好 |
[40:05] | Do you have a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[40:07] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[40:15] | We gather the team… | 我们召集队友… |
[40:23] | and accept we don’t have to go it alone. | 相信我们无需独行 |