时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | As surgeons, we rely on cycles. | 作为医生 我们信赖循环 |
[00:14] | Heartbeats. | 心跳 |
[00:15] | Cell regeneration. | 细胞再生 |
[00:17] | Circadian rhythms. | 昼夜节律 |
[00:21] | We know something’s wrong when the cycle is broken. | 如果循环打破 我们就知道出问题了 |
[00:25] | Our duty is to fix it. | 我们的职责 就是要将其修复 |
[00:27] | To force the cogs back in line. | 将齿轮嵌回去 |
[00:31] | Sorry, sir! Morning, sir! | 对不起 长官 早上好 长官 |
[00:35] | But that break can also be useful, like a warning shot. | 循环被打破也并非无用 它就像是鸣枪警告 |
[00:49] | Beth, please. I know. | Beth 拜托 我知道 |
[00:51] | Yeah, my leave was canceled. I… | 休假被取消了 我… |
[00:54] | Don’t cry. I will make this up to you, I promise. | 别哭 我一定会补偿你的 我保证 |
[00:56] | She’s got that vice grip so tight, | 她抓太紧了 |
[00:57] | his testicles are about to pop off. | 他的蛋蛋都快捏爆了 |
[00:59] | How you holding up? | 那你还好吗 |
[01:00] | Well, considering that today decides my entire military future? Medium. | 考虑到今天决定着军旅生涯的未来 一般吧 |
[01:04] | You’re a shoo-in. | 你稳得很 |
[01:05] | I think I’d rather focus on my brother’s pathetic love life. | 我还是多关心一下我哥可怜的感情生活吧 |
[01:08] | – Hey, that was an endearing conversation. – How’s everything at home? | – 聊得真甜啊 – 家里还好吧 |
[01:11] | All right. Let’s focus on getting this stuff loaded. | 好了 专心把东西装上飞机吧 |
[01:13] | We need to be in Fallujah at 0700. | 我们七点要到费卢杰 |
[01:15] | I’d like to be less uptight by 0700. | 我只想七点能放松些 |
[01:16] | Okay. Save it. The colonel’s coming. Where the hell is Riggs? | 够了 上校要来了 Riggs到底在哪啊 |
[01:19] | He was on call last night. I’ll get him. | 他昨晚值班 我去叫他 |
[01:27] | Owen Owen Owen. Owen. | |
[01:30] | Owen Owen! | |
[01:32] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[01:33] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 没事 |
[01:40] | It’s… It’s not really goodbye. | 这…并不算是离别 |
[01:42] | I mean, Los Angeles is a two-hour flight, | 洛杉矶离这里只有两小时航程 |
[01:45] | so you can see her whenever you want. | 你随时可以去看她 |
[01:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:52] | How ’bout I make us dinner tonight? | 今晚我做饭怎么样 |
[01:56] | Well, that would be nice. | 那太好了 |
[02:03] | Hey! I’m getting on the road now. | 现在就要出发了 |
[02:05] | How long till you’re here? | 你还要多久到呢 |
[02:07] | Uh, it’s… it’s a long drive. | 要开很远呢 |
[02:08] | Well, if you drive faster, will you get here sooner? | 开快点的话 会不会早点到呢 |
[02:11] | Just help Nathan get everything ready, | 去给Nathan打下手吧 |
[02:13] | and you won’t even notice the time. | 时间一下就过去了 |
[02:15] | Aah! Son of a… | 妈了个… |
[02:16] | Doubt it. | 难说 |
[02:17] | Kisses, my sweet boy. | 亲亲 我的小宝贝 |
[02:19] | Hey, will you give Nate the phone? | 可以让Nate接电话吗 |
[02:22] | Oh. Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[02:24] | – Hey, baby, how’s it going? – How’s he doing? | – 宝贝 还好吗 – 他还好吗 |
[02:26] | God. This has got to be totally overwhelming for him. | 天啊 他肯定受不了了 |
[02:29] | No, no, no. We’re having a blast. | 不不 我们…玩得很开心 |
[02:30] | And you got his fan, right? | 你给他买风扇了 对吧 |
[02:31] | I mean, he cannot sleep without his fan. | 没有风扇 他睡不着觉 |
[02:33] | Uh, fan. Fan… | 风扇 风扇 |
[02:36] | Well, I’m not sure if… | 我不确定… |
[02:39] | Oh, yeah. We got it. | 好了 找到了 |
[02:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:43] | Now we just got to figure out how to put it together. | 现在只要知道 怎么组装起来 |
[02:48] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[02:52] | Uh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:54] | I didn’t hear anything. | 我没听见声音 |
[02:55] | Did you hear anything, Farouk? | Farouk 你听见声音了吗 |
[02:56] | The door falling! | 门倒了 |
[02:57] | Shh. No. He didn’t hear anything, either. | 他也没听见什么声音 |
[03:05] | Incoming! | 炸弹 |
[03:12] | You’re gonna kill me one of these days. | 总有一天 你会害死我的 |
[03:14] | Oh, you love it. | 不喜欢吗 |
[03:19] | So, are we done fighting? | 所以我们不吵架了吗 |
[03:21] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[03:24] | Come here. | 过来 |
[03:29] | We’re going to Fallujah. | 我们要去费卢杰 |
[03:32] | We’re going to Fallujah! | 我们要去费卢杰 |
[03:34] | I prefer the relative safety of Baghdad… | 我还是更喜欢相对安全的巴格达… |
[03:36] | and this bed. | 还有这张床 |
[03:38] | No. I can’t be late. I can’t be late. Not today. | 不不 我不能迟到 今天不行 |
[03:41] | Oh, right. Your thing. | 对哦 你的大事 |
[03:43] | The, um, the strack? The strap? Strack? | 叫什么来着 分层吗 分档吗 |
[03:46] | Strat! As in stratification. | 是分级啦 分级评分 |
[03:49] | As in if I don’t get ranked number one, | 如果我不排第一 |
[03:51] | I can kiss flight surgeon goodbye, so… | 就要跟航空军医说拜拜了 所以… |
[04:05] | You weren’t supposed to find that. | 你不该发现的 |
[04:09] | I know it’s not exactly a ring, but, as I recall, | 我知道这不是戒指 但我没记错的话 |
[04:13] | you lost your class ring in the surgical sink, so… | 你的毕业戒指掉进外科洗手池了 所以… |
[04:16] | Not a ring? | 不是戒指吗 |
[04:19] | Don’t you dare do the thing, unless you are doing the thing. | 你还没准备好的话 千万不要 |
[04:23] | Oh, my God. You are doing it. | 天啊 你真要这样吗 |
[04:25] | – Megan Eloise Hunt, will you… – Yes!! | – Megan Eloise Hunt 你愿意… – 愿意 |
[04:28] | Yes. Yes. | 我愿意 我愿意 |
[04:34] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[04:38] | Come on! What kept you?! | 快点 怎么这么久 |
[04:39] | I said yes! | 我答应了 |
[04:41] | What?! | 什么 |
[04:42] | And I asked her to marry me! | 我向她求婚了 |
[04:44] | – Aah! Congratulations! – About time! | – 恭喜 – 早该求了 |
[04:49] | Oh, wait. Look. Look, look. | 等等 给你们看 |
[04:51] | Wow! An engagement necklace? | 订婚项链吗 |
[04:54] | Wow. That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[04:56] | Yeah, well, she loses everything that’s not tied to her, so… | 不系在身上的东西 她总会弄丢 所以… |
[05:19] | Malibu… it’s too far away, and it’s too snooty. | 马利布太远了 那里的人又很排外 |
[05:21] | You’re gonna hate it. And Seattle has beaches. | 你不会喜欢的 西雅图也有海滩啊 |
[05:24] | Freezing-cold beaches. Not the same. | 这的海滩冻死人 差远了 |
[05:26] | Nathan found a job yet? | Nathan找到工作了吗 |
[05:28] | He will. | 会找到的 |
[05:29] | And if he doesn’t, I’m sure I could find some pole work. | 如果找不到 还能去跳钢管舞呢 |
[05:31] | – Megan. I will come home for Christmas. | – Megan – 我圣诞节会回家过 |
[05:34] | And you’ll come visit me a lot, | 你也要经常来看我 |
[05:35] | which will be so good for you because, you know… | 这对你也很有好处 因为… |
[05:38] | the sun. | 要晒晒太阳 |
[05:43] | I’ll miss you, Eeyore. | 小倔驴 我会想你的 |
[05:46] | Come here. | 过来抱抱 |
[05:54] | Bye. | 拜 |
[05:59] | Colonel’s convoy inbound. | 上校马上到 |
[06:01] | All right, gents. Chins up, backs straight. | 讲两句 挺胸抬头 |
[06:03] | Stand with dignity, not sloppiness. | 站精神了 不得马虎 |
[06:05] | I’m talking to you, Sergeant! | 中士 就说你呢 |
[06:07] | Yes, sir, Major Diamond, sir! | 是的 钻石少校 |
[06:08] | I just don’t want to be ranked last. | 我只是不想当倒数第一 |
[06:11] | Tubs failed his PT test. He’s last. | Tubs体能测试挂了 他肯定垫底了 |
[06:13] | We’re all gunning for second place anyway. | 再努力也只能排第二 |
[06:15] | You know Hunt’s stratted number one. | Hunt铁定排第一了 |
[06:16] | The best will be first, so, yeah, you’re right. | 最好的当然排第一 真是废话 |
[06:17] | Wish my brother was the C.O. | 我哥是指挥官就好了 |
[06:19] | Your mom could be C.O. and you’d still be last. | 就算你妈是指挥官 你还是排最后 |
[06:23] | At-ten-hut! | 立正 |
[06:37] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[06:40] | Excellent work, Major Hunt. | Hunt少校 值得表扬 |
[06:41] | Before I get started on this tour, | 本次出外勤之前 |
[06:43] | let’s get to what you all really want to know… | 先跟大家宣布结果 大家都久等了 |
[06:45] | my strat rankings. | 分级评分排名 |
[06:47] | It was a difficult decision, | 大家都不分上下 |
[06:48] | but join me in congratulating Lieutenant John Matthews. | 不过一起恭喜John Matthews中尉吧 |
[07:00] | Talon 1 to Sparrow. We have an emergency inbound. Copy? | 鹰爪一号呼叫麻雀 紧急伤员马上到 收到回复 |
[07:02] | Talon 1, copy that. | 鹰爪一号 收到 |
[07:04] | Marine FOB Ace Hole reports two active shooters. | 海军陆战队前哨据点报告 有两名枪手袭击 |
[07:06] | We have four KIA and 20 wounded headed your way. | 四人死亡 20名伤员正在运送途中 |
[07:09] | Copy that. We’ll be ready. Out. | 收到 我们会做好准备 完毕 |
[07:10] | All surgeons on deck! Frontload supplies! Fall out! | 全体医生注意 准备物资 解散 |
[07:26] | – What are you doing? – I’m coming with you. | – 你干什么 – 我跟你一起去 |
[07:28] | What? | 什么 |
[07:30] | Road trip. | 开车旅行 |
[07:31] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[07:33] | You said you wanted to beat traffic. | 赶紧出发呀 不然就赶上堵车了 |
[07:35] | What are you waiting for? Drive! | 还等什么 开车 |
[07:48] | Are you sure about this? I can just drop you at the corner. | 你确定吗 我可以靠边放你下车 |
[07:51] | – Shut up. I love road trips. – Since when? | – 别说了 我喜欢开车旅行的 – 啥时候的事呢 |
[07:53] | Since we were kids. Roadtripping with Mom and Dad. | 小时候就喜欢 跟爸妈一起去旅行 |
[07:55] | You used to hate those trips! | 你之前很讨厌的 |
[07:56] | We would fight so much | 我们当时吵得不可开交 |
[07:58] | that Mom and Dad would threaten to leave us at a gas station. | 爸妈只能威胁着 要把咱俩扔加油站 |
[08:00] | Well, fortunately, we’re grown-ups now. | 是啊 不过万幸 我们都长大了 |
[08:02] | How do you work this radio? | 电台怎么用呢 |
[08:03] | I’m just saying… I don’t need a babysitter. | 我的意思是…我不用人照看 |
[08:06] | I am not a babysitter, I’m a copilot. | 我不照看你 我就坐副驾 |
[08:07] | Here to ensure you don’t fall asleep, | 保证你开车时不会睡着 |
[08:10] | swerve off a cliff to a fiery death. | 不会摔下悬崖 然后被爆炸炸死 |
[08:11] | We’re driving straight through. No detours. | 那我们直接开过去 不绕路 |
[08:14] | Whatever you say. I’m just along for the ride. | 都听你的 我就是陪你坐车的 |
[08:21] | Superficial laceration. | 表皮撕裂 |
[08:22] | See that nurse over there for steri-strips. | 找那位护士固定缝合 |
[08:24] | Matthews is top strat? What the hell happened? | Matthews居然是第一 怎么可能 |
[08:26] | – The Colonel has the final say. Go. – How hard did you push? | – 上校最终说了算 送走 – 你到底帮我了吗 |
[08:28] | Did you tell him that I was CGO of the year? | 你说我是年度最佳连级军官了吗 |
[08:30] | Of course! You know how political these things are. | 当然了 你也知道 里面黑幕很多的 |
[08:32] | I’m never gonna get flight-surgeon training now. | 我再也没机会参加航空军医培训了 |
[08:34] | – Okay, let’s go. – Come on, guys! Come on through! | – 好了 赶紧走 – 快点过去 |
[08:37] | – PFC Tyler Budreaux. – Pulse 90s, BP 100s over 50s. | – 上等兵Tyler Budreaux – 脉搏90 血压100/50 |
[08:42] | I’d salute you, sir, but I can’t feel my arm. | 本来想敬礼的 但胳膊没知觉了 |
[08:45] | What happened out there? | 那边什么情况呢 |
[08:46] | Two of the Iraqi allies went rogue. Opened fire. | 两名伊拉克盟友反叛 向我们开火 |
[08:47] | Tyler pushed people out of the way. | Tyler把大家都推开了 |
[08:49] | You’re looking at a freakin’ American hero, sir. | 他可以说是美国英雄了 |
[08:50] | I really do need my arm, sir. | 长官 请保住我的胳膊 |
[08:52] | We’re gonna do everything we can. | 我们会尽全力的 |
[08:53] | Hang two grams of cefazolin and get him prepped for the O.R. | 挂两克头孢唑啉 做术前准备 |
[08:57] | Stop! Stop! She doesn’t… Wait! Stop! | 别动 她不…别动她 |
[09:00] | Don’t touch her! She doesn’t want to be touched by men! | 别碰她了 她不想男人碰她 |
[09:02] | Hey, listen. I got this. You go. | 有我呢 你去吧 |
[09:06] | Hey, hey, I got it. Here. Get out of the way. | 好了 我来了 别挡路 |
[09:08] | “GSW upper right chest. Diminished breathing sounds.” | 胸部右上枪伤 呼吸音减弱 |
[09:11] | She needs a chest tube. | 需要插胸管 |
[09:17] | All right. Let me take a look. | 好了 我看一眼 |
[09:18] | – Where do you want him? – Shrapnel wound. Pre-op. | – 他怎么安排 – 弹片伤 做术前准备 |
[09:23] | What do we have? | 情况如何 |
[09:24] | Nadir al-Jabouri. Multiple GSWs to the torso. | Nadir al-Jabouri 躯干多处枪伤 |
[09:27] | Perp believed to be the second shooter. | 可能是第二名抢手 |
[09:28] | And he’s still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[09:30] | Unfortunately. You treat that woman well. | 还没死呢 你要治好那位女士 |
[09:32] | ‘Cause she saved everyone’s ass! | 她救了大家的命 |
[09:33] | Tried to wrestle his gun from him. | 她想把枪从袭击者手里夺下来 |
[09:36] | He needs an ex lap. O.R. ASAP. Let’s go. | 他需要马上开腹探查 送走 |
[09:39] | – Nathan, scrub in with me? – You got it. | – Nathan 一起跟我手术吧 – 没问题 |
[09:41] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走 |
[09:44] | We’ll make your bed a racecar, | 我把你的床布置成赛车 |
[09:46] | so you can go really fast in your dreams. | 做梦的时候 想开多快 就开多快 |
[09:48] | A race car? | 赛车吗 |
[09:49] | Yeah, you know, like NASCAR or Formula 1? | 纳斯卡车赛里的 或者F1赛车 |
[09:52] | It’s a car that goes really, really fast. | 要跑得超级快的车 |
[09:55] | – My bed? – Trust me, it’s cool. | – 我的床吗 – 相信我 很酷的 |
[09:57] | Then where will Mama sleep? | 那妈妈睡哪里呢 |
[09:59] | Well, in her room. Our room. It’s just across the hall. | 睡她的房间 我们的房间 就在走廊对面 |
[10:02] | But back home, we used to sleep in the same room. | 过去在家的时候 我们睡一间房 |
[10:05] | It’s safer that way. | 那样更安全 |
[10:07] | This is home now, buddy. | 宝贝 现在这里就是家了 |
[10:12] | Hey, I know it’s an adjustment, okay? | 我知道 要适应一段时间 |
[10:14] | But once you start school, you’re gonna feel settled. | 但是开学以后 你就踏实了 |
[10:16] | Mama has always been my teacher | 妈妈一直教我念书呢 |
[10:17] | Well, now she won’t need to be. | 现在她不用教了 |
[10:19] | You’re gonna get to go to school with a bunch of kids your own age. | 你要去上学了 跟同龄人在一起 |
[10:21] | You’re gonna make lots of friends. | 会有很多朋友的 |
[10:23] | Maybe join the band, you know? You can play sports. | 还可以参加乐队 去参加体育运动 |
[10:25] | Soccer, baseball. You’re gonna love it. | 橄榄球 棒球 你会喜欢的 |
[10:28] | I’m sorry! So sorry! | 对不起 太对不起了 |
[10:30] | It’s okay. It’s okay. But you got bare feet. Hang on. | 没事的 你光着脚呢 别动 |
[10:33] | There you go. You’re all right. | 好了 这样没事了 |
[10:40] | See? Not a problem. | 看到了吧 没问题的 |
[10:53] | That really is a beautiful necklace that you got for Megan. | 你给Megan的项链真美 |
[10:57] | Where’d you find emeralds in Baghdad? | 在巴格达从哪买的翡翠呢 |
[10:59] | You want one for yourself? | 你自己也想要吗 |
[11:01] | You seem awfully stuck on it. | 你总是念念不忘呢 |
[11:02] | It just reminds me so much of the necklace | 总是让我想起别人的项链 |
[11:04] | that Sergeant Philips got from her boyfriend back home. | 是Philips中士的男朋友在家送的 |
[11:06] | You know… | 你知道的… |
[11:09] | Felicia Philips Felicia Philips? | |
[11:11] | Well, but hers in engraved with her initials on the back. | 但是她的项链背面刻着她名字 |
[11:15] | It’s engraved? | 刻着名字吗 |
[11:16] | Yep. | 是的 |
[11:19] | Ten blade. | 10号刀 |
[11:36] | Hey, open these for me, will ya? | 给我打开 好吗 |
[11:37] | Ew! No. | 才不要 |
[11:39] | – What? – There’s no food in that food. | – 什么 – 那纯粹是垃圾食品 |
[11:41] | – I’m starving! – You can eat next time we stop for gas. | – 我饿死了 – 加油时再吃 |
[11:51] | Please return to the highlighted route. | 请拐入提示的路线 |
[11:53] | Uh, what she said. | 导航说什么 |
[11:55] | Shortcut. | 抄近路 |
[11:57] | To what? The place where unsuspecting teenagers get picked off one by one? | 去哪 去无知青少年一个个被害的现场吗 |
[12:01] | Come on. Don’t you trust me? | 你还不信我吗 |
[12:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:17] | On the one hand, I could hug you. | 一方面呢 我想拥抱你 |
[12:19] | On the other hand… | 另外呢 |
[12:20] | I’m scared. | 我恨害怕 |
[12:21] | Yeah. You used to love this place. | 是嘛 你过去很喜欢这里的 |
[12:23] | Uh, that was before it was haunted. | 没闹鬼之前很喜欢 |
[12:25] | You know, I just thought you’d want a ring-toss rematch, | 我们再比一次套圈吧 |
[12:27] | since you used to always lose and cry and say that I cheated. | 你过去总是输 然后哭鼻子 说我在作弊 |
[12:31] | Uh, you did cheat. | 你确实作弊了 |
[12:33] | Whatever helps you sleep at night. | 随你怎么说 你开心就好 |
[12:34] | One game. | 就比一场 |
[12:36] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[12:37] | Okay. Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[12:38] | This brings back so many memories! | 勾起太多回忆了 |
[12:44] | Okay, it’s over here. | 在这边 |
[12:45] | Oh, remember this? No? Okay. | 还记得这个吗 不是吗 好吧 |
[12:53] | No. I don’t want to undress. | 不要 我不想脱衣服 |
[12:56] | I hate to be naked in front of strangers, too, | 我也不想在陌生人面前脱衣服 |
[12:57] | but I can’t help you if you don’t let me. | 但那样我就没法帮你了 |
[13:02] | My name is Megan. What’s yours? | 我叫Megan 你叫什么 |
[13:10] | Sana. It’s Sana. | Sana 我叫Sana |
[13:13] | Sana Sana. | |
[13:18] | It doesn’t look too bad. Go ahead and place a chest tube. | 问题不大 直接插胸管吧 |
[13:25] | Hey, you were great with her. | 她的情况 你刚刚处理地很好 |
[13:27] | Yeah, right? It’s almost like I know how to do my job. | 是哦 我还知道该怎么干活哈 |
[13:32] | How about you scrub in on my mangled arm? | 你参与修复手臂的手术吧 |
[13:35] | Oh, God. Don’t. | 天啊 又来这套吗 |
[13:36] | – Don’t what? – My dream was just crushed. | – 哪套 – 我的梦想刚刚破灭了 |
[13:38] | A pity party isn’t going to fix it. | 可怜我是没有用的 |
[13:39] | I just figured it’d be nice to talk, | 我就想跟你说说话 |
[13:41] | you know, celebrate the good things in life, | 珍惜生活里美好的东西 |
[13:42] | which still exist, despite the strat. | 那些还没被毁灭 别想分级了 |
[13:44] | Like, how Mom’s head’s gonna explode planning two weddings. | 比如筹备两场婚礼 老妈要疯了 |
[13:47] | – Two weddings? – Come on. | – 两场婚礼吗 – 别这样 |
[13:48] | Maybe Mom can plan your divorce while she’s at it. | 她自己正离婚 也可以帮你离婚呢 |
[13:50] | You’re gonna need more packing in the left upper quadrant. | 左上象限需要更多的纱布 |
[13:53] | – This spleen is shattered. – More lap pads! | – 脾脏都碎了 – 再多点纱布 |
[13:56] | Of all the stupid, selfish, moronic, | 真是一群白痴傻货 自私自利 |
[13:58] | and completely preventable… | 这完全可以避免的 |
[14:00] | Okay, this is not our place to judge, Dr. Altman, just repair. | Altman医生 这里不该说三道四 要救死扶伤 |
[14:03] | I’m not talking about him. | 我没有说他 |
[14:09] | You don’t know the whole story. | 你不知道事情的全部经过 |
[14:11] | He opened fire on the people he loved, who loved him. | 他开枪射击他爱的人和爱他的人 |
[14:14] | That’s betrayal. | 这就是背叛 |
[14:15] | And no amount of rationalization makes it okay. | 再理性也不能饶过他 |
[14:17] | Suction! | 抽吸 |
[14:21] | No, that’s an… | 不行 那是… |
[14:22] | No, that’s an entry-level position. | 不行 那是初级工作岗位 |
[14:24] | I have both field experience and NGO lead work. | 我有战地经验 在非政府组织也有领导经验 |
[14:26] | Excuse me. I need this one. I’m not sure what you call it. | 对不起 我需要这个 不知道叫什么 |
[14:29] | Okay, that’s a screwdriver, buddy. | 宝贝 这叫螺丝刀 |
[14:31] | Well, you’re gonna have to do better. | 那您要再费心找找了 |
[14:32] | I can’t find this in the tools. | 工具箱里找不到 |
[14:36] | Well, that can’t be all the local hospitals. | 肯定还有其他本地医院的 |
[14:37] | And I’m not gonna take less than what I’m worth. | 我有资历 不能工资太低 |
[14:38] | Why am I paying you a commission if you’re not getting me | 那我凭什么要给你中介费呢 |
[14:41] | what it is that I’m expecting you to get? | 你都没找到我想要的工作 |
[14:42] | – But… – Yes. | – 但是… – 好的 |
[14:45] | Ah, lucky shot. Lucky. | 狗屎运 |
[14:48] | I just hooked a tetanus-riddled ring around the last bottle standing. | 我用这破圈套中了最后一个立着的瓶子 |
[14:50] | – That’s not luck. Mm-hmm. Okay. | – 这可不是运气 – 好吧 |
[14:53] | Uh, I get this, | 如果我套中了 |
[14:54] | and I control the music for the rest of the trip. | 路上的音乐我来选 |
[14:56] | Uh, that’s a lot of Kenny Loggins. | 肯定好多Kenny Loggins的歌 |
[14:59] | Miss, miss, miss, miss! | 套不中 |
[15:03] | Okay, um, if I make this, | 如果我套中了 |
[15:04] | you have to wear ugly sweaters for all of Christmas. | 圣诞节就一直穿丑到家的毛衣 |
[15:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:10] | Okay. I get this and… | 好了 要是我这次套中 |
[15:13] | you stay in Seattle. | 你就留在西雅图 |
[15:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:19] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[15:21] | Okay, looks like we have to turn around now. | 好了 看来我们现在得调头了 |
[15:25] | Unbelievable. | 不可理喻 |
[15:27] | Megan, I’m kidding. | Megan 我在开玩笑 |
[15:28] | You’re not kidding. This is the whole reason you came. | 才没有 你来这里 都是计划好的 |
[15:30] | You’re blowing this out of proportion. | 你反应过头了吧 |
[15:31] | You think you know what’s best for me, | 你自以为知道什么对我最好 |
[15:32] | ever since we were kids,whether it’s what I want or not. | 从小就这样了 不管我想不想 |
[15:35] | – Lifeguarding? – You’re not a good swimmer. | – 比如当救生员 – 你都不太会游泳 |
[15:37] | Serving | 还有当服务生 |
[15:38] | Excuse me for not wanting my sister to get shot at. | 抱歉 我不想妹妹被人瞄 |
[15:39] | – My strat! – Your strat?! | – 我的分级 – 你的分级 |
[15:42] | You still playing dumb about it? | 你还跟我装傻吗 |
[15:43] | That was 10 years ago, Megan! | 那是十年前的事了 Megan |
[15:44] | And I got kidnapped before we could fight about it! | 在我们吵架前 我就被掳走了 |
[15:57] | 2-0 silk tie. | 2-0缝线 |
[16:00] | So it’s settled. | 那说定了 |
[16:01] | Tonight you’ll call Beth and tell her that you’re done. | 今晚你打给Beth 说你不结婚了 |
[16:03] | One less wedding for Mom to worry about. | 老妈可以少操心一场婚礼 |
[16:04] | it’s not that simple, Megan. | 没这么简单 Megan |
[16:07] | Okay, maybe it’s that simple. | 好吧 也许就这么简单 |
[16:08] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[16:10] | We’ll see. Scissors. | 走着瞧吧 手术剪 |
[16:16] | You know, I was gonna miss this…working together. | 我会想念这里的 一起行医 |
[16:19] | Your flight-surgeon training was gonna tie you up for months. | 航空军医的训练会疯忙几个月的 |
[16:22] | And for what? | 图什么啊 |
[16:24] | Tying tourniquets with Special Forces | 给特种部队绑止血带 |
[16:26] | somewhere three times as dangerous as here. | 去比这里更危险的地方 |
[16:29] | Ask me, you dodged a bullet. | 要我说 你躲过了一劫 |
[16:31] | You recommended me, didn’t you? | 你推荐我了吧 对不对 |
[16:35] | He’s lost more blood than we thought.Let’s get him stabilized. | 他失血超过预估 快帮他稳定下来 |
[16:42] | You know it wasn’t my decision. | 你知道这不由我决定 |
[16:47] | Carnival? That sounds fun. | 嘉年华吗 有意思 |
[16:50] | Or maybe not. | 或许也没啥意思 |
[16:53] | All right, well, we’ll be here with the lights on, babe. | 好了 我们会亮着灯的 宝贝 |
[16:55] | Drive safe. | 一路平安 |
[16:57] | Farouk, Megan’s gonna be a little late, | Megan要晚些到了 Farouk |
[16:59] | but I got good news! | 但我有好消息 |
[17:01] | Found your screwdriver. | 找到你的螺丝刀了 |
[17:04] | Farouk Farouk? | |
[17:07] | Hey, buddy? | 小家伙 |
[17:11] | Farouk Farouk! | |
[17:16] | Farouk Farouk! | |
[17:24] | Farouk Farouk! | |
[17:26] | Have you guys seen a little boy go by? About 10 years old? | 看到一个小孩经过吗 大概十岁 |
[17:31] | We need to pack, shunt,and get out of here. | 我们得缝合引流 离开这里 |
[17:33] | No. I want to do a reversed saphenous vein graft. | 不 我想做反向大隐静脉移植 |
[17:35] | Not with these vitals.The best we can do | 他这样做不了 最好的打算是… |
[17:36] | is get the limb perfused and get him stabilized. | 做肢体灌注 让他稳定 |
[17:38] | The graft will take too long,and it’s too risky. | 移植耗时太长 太冒险了 |
[17:41] | I know you don’t think that I’m qualified. | 我知道你觉得我不够资格 |
[17:42] | But this is the right call. He wants to save the arm. | 但这才是正确的决定 他想保住手臂的 |
[17:43] | Not at the expense of his life. | 可不是拿他的命来搏 |
[17:45] | I am more experienced. I outrank you. | 我经验更丰富 级别高过你 |
[17:47] | So, we’re gonna do things my…Megan, what the hell?! | 所以要按我的来…Megan 你搞什么 |
[17:50] | Betadine! | 碘伏 |
[18:05] | – You have to stop for food at some point. – Not hungry. | – 你总要停车买吃的 – 我不饿 |
[18:13] | Yeah. It’s fine. Uh, what’s up? | 没事 怎么了 |
[18:15] | Just checking what time you’ll be home for dinner. | 我就问问 你什么时候回家吃晚饭 |
[18:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:19] | I-I decided to drive with Megan,and I completely forgot to call. | 我决定跟Megan开车去 忘记打给你了 |
[18:22] | I-I didn’t want her driving alone. | 我不想她一个人上路 |
[18:24] | So… | 所以… |
[18:28] | We’re having a blast. | 我们玩得挺开心 |
[18:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:33] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[18:37] | Are there any women in your life you don’t lie to? | 你有不会骗的女人吗 |
[19:06] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[19:10] | Farouk. Buddy. | Farouk 小家伙 |
[19:14] | You can’t just run off like that. | 你不能这么溜走的 |
[19:16] | You had me terrified. | 你吓坏我了 |
[19:21] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[19:22] | You were very busy. I thought I could help. | 你很忙 我觉得我能帮忙 |
[19:24] | I thought I could get us some food, | 我想给咱们买些吃的 |
[19:26] | but there’s just so many choices! | 但选择也太多了吧 |
[19:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:46] | Okay.Bleeding’s controlled over here. Clip. | 好了 出血控制了 夹闭 |
[19:47] | Yep, same here. Irrigation. | 我也好了 冲洗 |
[19:53] | – Say he regrets it. – Pardon? | – 说他后悔了 – 什么 |
[19:56] | He made a huge mistake. He hurt the people he cares about most. | 他犯错了 伤害了至爱的人 |
[19:59] | But say he regrets it. | 但说他后悔了 |
[20:00] | He was scared, stupid, and wrong, | 他害怕愚蠢 做错事了 |
[20:03] | and now he can feel everything slipping away | 现在他感觉一切都过去了 |
[20:05] | and he’ll do anything he can to make it right again. | 他会尽力弥补 |
[20:07] | I’d say too bad he didn’t think about that | 我会说 真是太可惜了 |
[20:10] | before pulling the trigger. | 开枪之前 没想清楚 |
[20:15] | He’s still hypotensive. We need to cut our losses and get out of here! | 他的血压仍然很低 我们得收手缝合 |
[20:18] | Start the pressors. Would you stop being so dramatic and help me sew? | 打开加压器 别大惊小怪的 帮我缝合 |
[20:20] | Well, stop being so pig-headed and listen to me sometimes! | 你也别犯傻 偶尔听我的 |
[20:22] | Shut up! Please. Sir. | 闭嘴 拜托 长官 |
[20:26] | I’m almost there. | 我快好了 |
[20:33] | Clamps off. | 取下血管夹 |
[20:46] | He gets to keep his arm and his life. | 他保住手臂了 还有生命 |
[20:48] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[20:50] | That was…impressive. | 太厉害了 |
[20:52] | I wish it didn’t come as such a surprise. | 我希望不用那么意外 |
[20:54] | You can finish the rest. | 剩下的你来吧 |
[21:04] | I put thousands of hours in to become the best. | 我废寝忘食 争当第一 |
[21:07] | The best at central lines. The best at one-handed ties. | 中央置管 单手打结 都是最厉害的 |
[21:09] | The best military officer. I had my entire career planned. | 最好的军医 我都计划好未来了 |
[21:12] | I was gonna attach to Special Forces and become a general. | 我本来要跟着特种部队 当将军的 |
[21:15] | Your qualifications were not up for debate. | 你的资历还不够格的 |
[21:16] | So you had to convince them that I was wrong for the job? | 所以你就跟他们说 我不能胜任吗 |
[21:18] | All I had to do was tell them the truth. That you’re a child. | 我只用跟他们说实话 说你还小 |
[21:21] | That you make rash,reckless decisions, | 你会轻率鲁莽地做决定 |
[21:24] | and you never learn better because I’m always there to bail you out! | 你都没长进 因为我总是帮你擦屁股 |
[21:26] | If you’d gone with Special Forces, | 如果你跟特种部队走了 |
[21:27] | you wouldn’t have made general. | 你当不了将军的 |
[21:28] | You’d have been dead in under a month! | 用不了一个月 你肯定就挂了 |
[21:31] | And 10 years later,what have you learned?Nothing. | 十年了 你学到什么了 屁都没有 |
[21:33] | You’re running from your family. | 你躲开家人 |
[21:34] | You’re running from your support system. | 远离亲友 |
[21:36] | And why? Because you like the beach?! | 为了什么 因为你喜欢海滩吗 |
[21:37] | That’s not a plan, Megan. That’s a whim. | 那算什么计划 那是头脑发热 Megan |
[21:40] | So, yes, I tanked your strat. | 所以没错 我让你分级没得第一 |
[21:42] | If I had to do it over,I would do the same damn thing! | 如果重来一次 我还会那么做 |
[22:05] | So, you’re just gonna punish me like you always do | 我说了你不爱听的话 |
[22:07] | when I tell you something you don’t like. | 你就这样 一声不吭 跟我冷战 |
[22:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[22:12] | But you can’t think of anything to say | 但你想不出能说的 |
[22:13] | because you know that I’m right. | 因为你知道我是对的 |
[22:14] | And, for the record, | 申明一句 |
[22:15] | this is the childish behavior I was talking about. | 这就是我说的小孩子脾气 |
[22:19] | – Diamond. – Excuse me? | – 钻石 – 什么 |
[22:21] | Your nickname. In Baghdad. Remember? | 你在巴格达的绰号 记得吗 |
[22:24] | Major Diamond. | 钻石少校 |
[22:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:28] | Know why they called you that? | 知道为什么他们那么叫你吗 |
[22:29] | Well, they told me…sharp, clear, focused. | 他们说我很精神 一丝不苟 |
[22:33] | Anal-retentive. High-strung. | 其实是固执 高度紧张 |
[22:36] | So uptight that if you put coal in your ass, | 紧张到塞一块煤进你的菊花 |
[22:39] | a diamond would pop out. | 都能拉出钻石来 |
[22:42] | You thought it was a compliment. | 你以为是恭维你呀 |
[22:44] | Which only made it funnier. | 这更好笑了 |
[22:47] | Like I said. A child. | 看我说的吧 小孩子 |
[22:50] | And, for the record, I came up with it. | 我申明啊 是我想出来的 |
[22:55] | Sorry I never told you, | 抱歉没跟你说过 |
[22:56] | but, you know, since we’re coming clean. | 但既然都摊开了说 |
[23:03] | – More choices! – Yeah, but it’s not always a bad thing. | – 选择更多了 – 是啊 但不都是坏事 |
[23:06] | I mean, just try a little of each | 每样尝一些 |
[23:08] | and see which ones you like. | 看你喜欢哪些 |
[23:20] | – You dig? – Yeah. | – 喜欢吗 – 喜欢 |
[23:25] | Can you keep a secret? | 你能保守秘密吗 |
[23:28] | I’m a little terrified about starting over down here. | 我有点害怕到这里重新开始 |
[23:32] | In a new town. New family. | 新地方 新家庭 |
[23:35] | I don’t even have a job, and I want everything to be perfect for Megan, | 连工作都没有 我希望Megan事事称心 |
[23:37] | but it took me half a day to put a door on. | 但我装门就要半天 |
[23:42] | So what will you do? | 那你要怎么做 |
[23:49] | I guess I’m gonna have to be okay | 我想只好 但尽人事 |
[23:50] | with not knowing all the answers. | 莫问前程 |
[23:53] | You know, count on the fact | 你懂的 指望着 |
[23:54] | that we love Megan and she loves us | 我们爱Megan 她也爱我们 |
[23:57] | and just trust that together, the three of us, | 相信我们三个人一起 |
[24:00] | we can figure this thing out. | 能想清楚这事 |
[24:09] | Can you teach me baseball? | 你能教我打棒球吗 |
[24:11] | Yeah, sure. I can teach you baseball. | 行啊 我可以教你棒球 |
[24:13] | As soon as I learn how to play. | 我一学会就教你 |
[24:23] | That’s all we can do for now. | 咱能做的 就这些了 |
[24:24] | He’ll make transport. | 他会撑过运输的 |
[24:25] | And if he’s lucky,they’ll fly him to Baghdad. | 如果走运 他们会送他到巴格达 |
[24:27] | Yeah. If he’s lucky. | 是啊 如果他走运的话 |
[24:33] | How could you do this to her? | 你怎么能这么对她 |
[24:35] | I don’t know. We were fighting… | 不知道 我们当时在吵架… |
[24:38] | You were fighting,so you proposed to her | 你们吵架 所以就用手边的赃物 |
[24:39] | with your side piece’s stolen property? | 向她求婚吗 |
[24:41] | No. Look. Felicia’s not… | 不 Felicia不是… |
[24:43] | It was a one-time thing. | 那是一夜情 |
[24:46] | What am I gonna do, Teddy? | 我要怎么办 Teddy |
[24:50] | Did you mean it? The proposal? | 求婚 你是真心的吗 |
[24:53] | Of course. Look. Megan… | 当然了 Megan… |
[24:55] | Okay, we fight. But she’s the one. | 好吧 我们会吵架 但她是真爱 |
[24:57] | Okay? I was gonna tell her about Felicia. | 好吗 我本要跟她说Felicia的事 |
[24:59] | I was gonna come clean.And then she found the necklace. | 我本要坦白的 可她发现了项链 |
[25:00] | And I panicked. | 然后我就慌了 |
[25:02] | – She’s gonna find out.- I know. | – 她会知道真相的 – 我知道 |
[25:04] | – And if it comes from anyone but you…- I know. | – 如果是别人告诉她的 – 我知道 |
[25:07] | Well, so… | 那么 |
[25:09] | you have your answer. | 你有答案了 |
[25:11] | Well, you think there’s a chance? | 你觉得有机会吗 |
[25:16] | Well, she’s got a temper, | 她脾气不小 |
[25:18] | and she has every right to be angry. | 也有各种理由生气 |
[25:20] | And when Owen finds out, he is gonna snap your neck. | 等Owen发现 他会拧断你的脖子 |
[25:22] | – Yeah. – But… | – 是啊 – 但是呢 |
[25:25] | people mess up. | 人孰能无过 |
[25:27] | And people forgive. | 也总要释怀 |
[25:32] | It’s what most pop songs and most modern literature is about, | 流行歌和现代文学大多这么写 |
[25:35] | so, yes, Nathan | 所以是的 Nathan |
[25:37] | tell her the truth,and there’s a chance. | 告诉她实话 还是有机会的 |
[25:57] | It was wrong of me to get in the way of your career. | 你的职业生涯 我不该从中作梗 |
[26:00] | It was none of my business.I was out of line. | 那不关我的事 我越界了 |
[26:04] | It was just wrong.And I’m sorry. | 错就是错了 对不起 |
[26:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:13] | But it doesn’t change the fact that Seattle schools are excellent. | 但这不能改变西雅图学校很赞的事实 |
[26:15] | Oh, my God! Give it a rest! | 天呐 省省吧 |
[26:16] | Nathan already has a job there,plus it’s safer, familiar. | Nathan也有工作 而且更安全熟悉 |
[26:19] | Closer to family. | 离家人近 |
[26:20] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[26:23] | Get out! Get out of my car, Owen! | 下去 下车 Owen |
[26:26] | Stop being ridiculous. | 别犯傻了 |
[26:27] | – No! Get out! – Stop it! | – 下车 – 别闹了 |
[26:30] | What do you mean, Megan’s not coming? | Megan不来了 你什么意思 |
[26:32] | Well, she thinks you tanked her strat. She’s mad. | 她觉得你给她低分 她气坏了 |
[26:34] | I hope you told her she was crazy. | 希望你跟她说 那太傻了吧 |
[26:36] | – Is she? – Great. Not you, too? | – 是吗 – 这下可好 你也这样了 |
[26:39] | I’m just asking. I’m not accusing. | 我是问你 不是指责你 |
[26:40] | You know what? She got engaged. | 她订婚了 |
[26:42] | You’d think she’d want to live a safe, happy life. | 应该想过平安幸福的人生 |
[26:44] | Plan a wedding, maybe. Is that such a crazy thought? | 计划婚礼什么的 这很夸张吗 |
[26:46] | God! She wanted that strat, Owen. | 天呐 她想要得第一 Owen |
[26:49] | It’s all she thinks about.And she was so close. | 这是她一心想要的 她就差一点了 |
[26:51] | Do you know how hard it is to stand by | 你知道会有多痛苦吗 |
[26:53] | and watch someone else live the life that you want? | 看着别人过你想要的人生 |
[26:55] | The life that you’re willing to give up everything for? | 你愿意付出一切的人生 |
[26:58] | You’re an idiot! | 你是傻逼 |
[27:00] | Major, we need to head out! | 少校 我们得出发了 |
[27:04] | Well, make sure Megan rides back with you guys. | 一定要把Megan带回来 |
[27:06] | I can only tolerate so many tantrums. | 我只能受得住这么多怒气 |
[27:27] | Get out! | 下来 |
[27:30] | Get out! I mean it! | 下车 我认真的 |
[27:31] | – Stop this. – No. | – 别闹了 – 不 |
[27:33] | If you can’t support me,then you can hitchhike. | 你要是不支持我 就去搭便车吧 |
[27:34] | – Because I am done. Get out! – Stop it! | – 我受够了 下车 – 别闹 |
[27:36] | I’m not leaving you again! | 我不会再离开你了 |
[27:42] | You have to stop doing this. | 你不能再这样了 |
[27:44] | You can’t keep making decisions for me, Owen. | 你不能总是替我做决定 Owen |
[27:46] | ‘Cause you are making a bad decision. | 那是因为你做的决定很糟 |
[27:48] | You are the only one who thinks that. | 只有你这么认为 |
[27:49] | Nathan’s the reason we lost you in the first place. | 我们最初失去你 就是因为Nathan |
[27:51] | You don’t know what you’re talking about! | 你根本不了解情况 |
[27:52] | He cheated on you and now you’re starting a family with him? | 他背叛你 你现在还要跟他组建家庭吗 |
[27:54] | And you cheated on your first wife. | 你也背叛了第一任妻子啊 |
[27:56] | Mom told me all about it. | 妈妈都跟我说了 |
[27:58] | And don’t even get me started on you and Teddy. | 更别提你和Teddy的事了 |
[28:00] | So spare me the “holier than thou” crap. | 所以别跟我来假正经那套了 |
[28:03] | You cheated, Nathan cheated. It happens. | 你出轨过 Nathan出轨过 这种事会发生 |
[28:05] | Life happens. People are imperfect. | 生活就这样 人是不完美的 |
[28:08] | We fail and we fall, and some of us get kidnapped for a decade, | 我们会失败跌倒 有人还会被绑架10年 |
[28:12] | and when we get a second chance at life and happiness, | 当我们重新拥有生活和幸福的机会 |
[28:14] | we seize it, regardless of who cheated! | 我们会抓住它 不去管谁出轨过 |
[28:17] | Because now we know what matters. | 因为现在我们可以分清轻重了 |
[28:18] | Because now we know what’s precious. | 我们知道什么才是珍贵的 |
[28:21] | Because now we know that | 我们知道 |
[28:22] | any tiny little moment of happiness | 我们这一生能抓住的 |
[28:24] | that we can grab onto in this lifetime | 所有幸福的瞬间 |
[28:26] | is a moment worth having, | 都是值得拥有的 |
[28:28] | regardless of what anyone else thinks. | 不用管旁人怎么想 |
[28:29] | And just for the record, you judgmental jackass, | 再说了 你这笨蛋太武断 |
[28:32] | I cheated on Nathan first! | 是我先背叛Nathan的 |
[29:16] | – What’s wrong? – I’m sorry. I, um… | – 怎么了 -对不起 |
[29:20] | I need that necklace back. | 我要收回那条项链 |
[29:25] | Damn it. Damn it! | 我靠 我靠 |
[29:27] | – Just hear me out. – Okay, what did he say? | – 你听我说完 – 好吧 他说什么了 |
[29:30] | No. You know what? It doesn’t matter. | 不 你知道吗 那不重要 |
[29:32] | It was a drunken mistake. | 那只是酒后犯错 |
[29:34] | You and I were fighting, and I was gonna tell you… | 我们当时在吵架 我本打算告诉你… |
[29:36] | Whoa, whoa. Hang on a second. What are you saying? | 等等 你在说什么 |
[29:38] | W-What do you think I’m saying? | 你觉得我在说什么 |
[29:39] | Well, it sounds like you slept with someone. | 听起来像是你跟谁睡了 |
[29:41] | Isn’t that why you want the necklace back? | 你不是因为这事 才要收回项链吗 |
[29:43] | No! It… | 不是的 |
[29:45] | Then what? | 那是为什么 |
[29:51] | Wasn’t mine to give. | 项链不是我的 |
[29:59] | You proposed to me with some other chick’s necklace?! | 你用其他女人的项链向我求婚吗 |
[30:06] | God, Nathan! What is wrong with you?! | Nathan 你有什么毛病 |
[30:08] | Okay, you’re not the only one that gets to be mad right now, okay? | 现在不只有你有权生气 好吗 |
[30:10] | You cheated, too. You just said. | 你也出轨了 你刚说的 |
[30:12] | I know what I said. | 我知道我说了什么 |
[30:15] | I have been showing that thing off all day. | 我拿着那玩意炫耀一整天了 |
[30:17] | This is so humiliating. | 太丢脸了 |
[30:19] | Did you even mean it? | 那你求婚是认真的吗 |
[30:21] | Of course. Did you? | 当然 你呢 |
[30:24] | Lieutenant Hunt, we’re having a problem with your patient. | Hunt中尉 你的病人出状况了 |
[30:28] | On my way. | 马上来 |
[30:40] | The chest tube started coming out when we were transferring her. | 我们转移她时 胸管开始滑脱 |
[30:42] | All I have to do is reposition it, | 我需要把它复位 |
[30:43] | but if we give her any more morphine for the pain, | 但如果再用吗啡止痛 |
[30:45] | we’re gonna have to intubate. | 我们就只能插管了 |
[30:46] | Got it. I got it. | 好的 我来吧 |
[30:47] | Sana, you can get through this. | Sana 你可以做到的 |
[30:49] | Okay? Listen to me. I need you to breathe. | 好吗 听我说 我需要你深呼吸 |
[30:51] | It hurts. I can’t. | 很痛 我做不到 |
[30:53] | Focus on something else, okay? | 转移注意力 好吗 |
[30:55] | I want you to tell me about your neighborhood, your family, job, kids. | 给我说说你的邻居 家人 工作 孩子 |
[30:57] | Do you have any kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[30:59] | Okay, I’m gonna tell you about my family. | 好吧 那我给你说我的家人吧 |
[31:01] | The tall, red-headed guy yelling at everybody? | 那位高高的红发男 总在吼大家的 |
[31:03] | That’s my brother. He drives me crazy most of the time. | 那是我哥 他经常让我很崩溃 |
[31:05] | No, a of the time. | 不 是一直很崩溃 |
[31:08] | – That sounds like my brother. – Yeah? | – 那跟我哥差不多 – 是吗 |
[31:12] | He is my heart. He means well. | 他是我的心 他的本意是好的 |
[31:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:21] | Yeah. Mine too. | 没错 我哥也是 |
[31:29] | Let’s get her on the next chopper! | 送她坐下一趟直升机走 |
[31:31] | I’m on it! | 马上去办 |
[31:33] | Major Hunt. Hi. It’s me. | – 我是Hunt少校 – 是我 |
[31:35] | I need to ride back on the medical chopper. | 我需要坐医用直升机回来 |
[31:38] | My patient’s freaking out. | 我的病人有点崩溃 |
[31:39] | Well, you know that’s against protocol. | 你知道这不合规定 |
[31:41] | And… | 还有… |
[31:42] | Nathan cheated on me. | Nathan出轨了 |
[31:44] | He what? | 他什么 |
[31:46] | So I really don’t want to have to ride back with him, | 我真不想跟他一起回来 |
[31:48] | but if I-it’s against protocol… | 不过如果违反规定… |
[31:50] | Screw protocol. Get on the chopper. | 去他的规定 上直升机吧 |
[31:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:53] | It’s my call, and I’m sure. That son of a bitch. | 我说了算 我确定的 那王八蛋 |
[31:56] | Okay. Thanks, Owen. | 好的 谢谢 Owen |
[32:03] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[32:05] | Like a truck hit me. | 像被卡车撞了 |
[32:07] | But happy to be alive, ma’am. | 不过很高兴还活着 长官 |
[32:10] | I wonder if they’ll electrocute him here or fly him back home. | 我想知道他们会在这对他行刑 还是引渡回国 |
[32:13] | Why are they talking that way? | 他们为什么那样说 |
[32:14] | He was the second shooter. They’re pretty upset. | 他是另一个射手 他们不太高兴 |
[32:17] | No, he wasn’t. Second shooter was an Iraqi woman. | 他不是的 另一个射手是一个伊拉克女人 |
[32:20] | This guy was trying to stop her. | 他是为了阻止她 |
[32:33] | It’s all good. You’re gonna be okay. | 一切良好 你会没事的 |
[32:43] | Megan Megan! Megan! | |
[32:47] | Megan! Stop! | Megan 等等 |
[32:49] | Stop! Megan!! | 等等 Megan |
[32:52] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[33:00] | Eagle 2, return… base. | 老鹰二号 返回基地 |
[33:10] | Repeat! | 重复 |
[33:11] | Eagle 2, return to base immediately! | 老鹰二号 立刻返回基地 |
[33:25] | Riggs never said anything. All this time. | Riggs从没提过 这么久以来 |
[33:29] | Yeah. Well… | 是啊… |
[33:32] | he’s a good guy. | 他是好人 |
[33:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:38] | You remember that family trip we took, | 你记得那次家庭旅行吗 |
[33:41] | somewhere in California, | 去加州的某处地方 |
[33:43] | when I left the map at the rest-stop bathroom? | 我把地图忘在了休息站的洗手间 |
[33:46] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. How could I forget? | 当然 怎么可能忘得了 |
[33:48] | Dad was furious. | 爸爸气得要死 |
[33:49] | And he refused to pull over and ask for directions. | 他又不肯停车去问路 |
[33:52] | Yep. | 没错 |
[33:53] | And after him and Mom arguing for hours and us complaining, | 他和妈妈吵了几小时 我们一直抱怨 |
[33:57] | he finally said, “Screw it!” | 他最后说 “不管了” |
[33:59] | And he just, like, pulled over. | 他在路边停了车 |
[34:02] | And we played in the water for hours until the sun went down. | 我们在水里玩了几小时 直到太阳下山 |
[34:06] | I don’t even remember where we were going, | 我都不记得我们去的哪里了 |
[34:08] | but I just… | 不过我… |
[34:11] | I’ve never forgotten that beach. | 我从没忘记过那片海滩 |
[34:16] | On my hardest days, I would lose myself in that memory. | 在最艰难的时候 我就沉浸在那段回忆里 |
[34:20] | Pretend that the desert sand was the beach, | 假装沙漠是海滩 |
[34:25] | that the screams and yelling were laughter and sea gulls. | 那些尖叫喊声 是欢笑声和海鸥叫 |
[34:29] | And I could fake everything but the water. | 只有水是无法假装的 |
[34:33] | And I promised myself, if I ever get out… | 我就答应我自己 如果我逃出来了 |
[34:39] | …I am going to live by the ocean, in California, | 我要住在加州的海边 |
[34:43] | and I’m gonna feel that water every day. | 每天都要摸到那里的水 |
[34:53] | I always imagined us raising our families together, you know? | 你知道吗 我总想象我们一起照顾家庭 |
[34:58] | Next door, or a few blocks, near Mom and Dad. | 住在隔壁 或者隔几条街 离爸妈不远 |
[35:03] | Camping trips and cookouts. | 去露营 搞野炊 |
[35:07] | Dad’s gone, Owen. | 爸爸已经不在了 Owen |
[35:11] | And you don’t have any kids. | 你也没有孩子 |
[35:15] | How exactly would that dream work out? | 那梦还怎么实现呢 |
[35:19] | You are the most loyal person I have ever known. | 你是我所知的最忠诚的人 |
[35:23] | But you’re loyal to ideas, too. | 但你对想法也从一而终 |
[35:25] | Ideas and ideals. | 想法 愿望 |
[35:30] | My beach plan makes me happy. | 我的沙滩计划让我幸福 |
[35:32] | Like, “I can feel it in my fingers” happy. | 那种能在指尖感受的幸福 |
[35:36] | I want that for you. I want to see you happy. | 我希望你也可以 我想看到你幸福 |
[35:40] | And that might mean that you’re gonna have to break up | 那意味着 你可能得要放弃 |
[35:42] | with some of your ideals. | 你的某些愿望 |
[35:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:05] | I… | 我… |
[37:06] | was promised move-in ready. | 不是说能拎包入住吗 |
[37:19] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[37:28] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[37:30] | Yeah, It was pretty okay. | 还挺不错的 |
[37:32] | – Yeah? – Mm-hmm. | – 是吗 – 嗯啊 |
[37:33] | You raised a great kid. | 你养了一个很棒的孩子 |
[37:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:44] | Where’s Owen? | Owen呢 |
[37:46] | I dropped him off at the airport. | 我送他去机场了 |
[37:49] | He said he’ll come visit soon. | 他说以后再来看我们 |
[38:20] | When we’ve come to depend on a cycle, | 当我们对循环变得依赖 |
[38:22] | the thought of breaking it is scary. | 打破循环的想法就很可怕 |
[38:37] | – You’re back. – Yeah. | – 你回来了 – 是啊 |
[38:45] | Even the cycles that cause us harm. | 即使那些循环对我们有害无益 |
[38:52] | Amelia, I’m so sorry. | Amelia 对不起 |
[38:56] | You married a tumor. | 你娶了一个脑瘤 |
[38:58] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[39:01] | It just… | 只是… |
[39:04] | It feels like we don’t know each other. | 我感觉我们都不了解对方 |
[39:08] | Yeah, I know. | 没错 我知道 |
[39:10] | I just want us to be happy. | 我只是希望 我们能快乐 |
[39:12] | – And we’re… – We’re not happy. | – 但我们… – 不快乐 |
[39:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:22] | It’s okay, Owen. | 没关系的 Owen |
[39:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:53] | But sometimes, when we break the cycle… | 但有时候 当我们打破循环 |
[40:07] | …we find something better. | 我们会找到更好的 |
[40:11] | Something unexpected. | 意料之外的东西 |
[40:22] | Something we never dared to dream was possible. | 我们从不敢奢望的东西 |
[40:42] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[40:49] | We find freedom. | 我们会找到自由 |
[41:13] | We find peace. | 找到平静 |