时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Superheroes, soldiers, first responders… | 超级英雄 部队战士 急救人员 |
[00:07] | that’s who we think of when we think of bravery. | 说起英勇二字 我们会先想到他们 |
[00:14] | – I’m sorry. Did I wake you? – No. No. | – 对不起 吵醒你了吗 – 没有 |
[00:16] | But surgeons should make the list, too. | 但医生也应该成为其中之一 |
[00:18] | I’m going back to work today. | 我今天复工了 |
[00:19] | – That’s great! – Yeah. | – 太棒了 – 是啊 |
[00:20] | I just wanted to look over my old surgical notes from med school, | 我就是想再看看上学时的手术笔记 |
[00:24] | which is a little absurd, I know, but… | 我知道这样有点荒谬哈 不过呢… |
[00:27] | I find my old notes comforting. | 我觉得旧笔记能给我安慰 |
[00:30] | But then I realized that they were here. | 但我突然想起 它们都在这里 |
[00:32] | Uh, my notes. In the text book that I wrote them in. | 这些笔记 都记在当时的教材里 |
[00:36] | You’re nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[00:38] | A little. | 有点 |
[00:41] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[00:48] | You think we got this wrong? Made the wrong decision? | 你觉得咱们的决定 是不是错误的 |
[00:51] | No. | 不会 |
[00:53] | I don’t. | 不觉得 |
[00:55] | But I wish I did. | 虽然倒是希望啦 |
[00:57] | I wish I did, too. | 我也希望 |
[00:59] | I’ve been trying to figure out when the symptoms started. | 我一直想弄清楚 症状是何时开始的 |
[01:02] | I know the tumor was growing for a decade, | 我知道肿瘤有十来年了 |
[01:04] | but it wasn’t symptomatic that whole time. | 但并非一直都有症状的 |
[01:07] | You know, I made your life hell this past year. | 过去这一年 我害得你生不如死 |
[01:10] | But I’m saying… | 但我想说… |
[01:12] | My love for you, the affection, that was not a symptom. | 我对你的爱 我们的感情 那不是病症 |
[01:15] | And I know that… | 我之所以能确信… |
[01:17] | because the affection is still here | 是因为那种感情还在 |
[01:19] | even without the tumor. | 即使肿瘤已经没了 |
[01:23] | So I want us to be friends. | 所以希望咱俩能做朋友 |
[01:25] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[01:27] | But not fake friends. Not like… | 不是假装做朋友啊 |
[01:29] | “we were married, so now we’re pretending we’re okay with each other.” | 不是因为结过婚 所以故意装作没事一样 |
[01:32] | Like, real fri… like we can talk to each other. | 而是真朋友 可以互相倾诉 |
[01:34] | Even about, like, people that we’re dating or whatever. | 甚至可以聊聊正在交往的人 |
[01:36] | Just friends. Just like real friends. | 就是朋友 真心朋友 |
[01:39] | So, are you dating someone? | 所以你在跟谁交往吗 |
[01:40] | No! | 没啦 |
[01:42] | No, but we could do that, right? | 没有 但我们可以这样 |
[01:44] | I mean, ’cause this isn’t like a regular divorce. | 毕竟我们的离婚不太一样 |
[01:46] | I mean, I barely lived here. | 我几乎没住过这里 |
[01:47] | So I just… I don’t want us to torture each other, like, at all. | 所以我只是不想咱俩互相折磨 一点都不想 |
[01:51] | Me neither. | 我也不想 |
[01:52] | I’m done with torment and shame and guilt. | 那些折磨 羞耻 愧疚 我都受够了 |
[01:54] | I mean, I’m really…I’m done with all of that. | 我是真是…我受够了 |
[01:56] | Good! Yes! Me too! | 太好了 我也是 |
[01:58] | Good. Okay. Yes. | 好啊 太好了 |
[02:03] | So, can we just decide that we’re gonna… | 所以我们能不能这样 |
[02:06] | blame everything that was bad on the brain tumor | 我们把所有不好的事 都怪在脑瘤上 |
[02:08] | and just keep all the good stuff? | 只留下美好的回忆 |
[02:10] | – And be friends? – Yeah, we can do that. | – 然后做朋友呢 – 就这么定了 |
[02:18] | Whoa. Meredith made the cover of JS? | 哇哦 Meredith上封面啦 |
[02:21] | I know. | 是啊 |
[02:22] | She’s gonna be impossible to live with now. | 现在真是没法跟她住了 |
[02:25] | Maybe I should move back in here. | 看来我可能还得搬回来 |
[02:29] | Kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[02:30] | – Friend! – Yeah. | – 朋友 – 好啦 |
[02:33] | Surgeons don’t wear capes or armor. | 医生没有披风 不穿盔甲 |
[02:36] | We don’t carry guns. | 我们也不配枪 |
[02:38] | And no one throws us a parade. | 也没人为我们游行庆贺 |
[02:39] | Look at you! You’re on the cover! | 看看啊 你上封面了 |
[02:41] | Put it away. | 拿开啦 |
[02:42] | You’re like a rock star, of the clinical variety. | 你变成临床摇滚巨星了啊 |
[02:45] | Please put it away. | 拜托 拿开啦 |
[02:47] | But we do fight like hell to save your life. | 但为救人一命 我们也是奋不顾身 |
[02:50] | Are you ready to operate today? | 你今天准备好上手术了吗 |
[02:53] | So exciting. What do you have? | 好激动 什么手术 |
[02:54] | Skull base schwannoma. | 颅底神经鞘瘤 |
[02:55] | Yes, thanks to me, you are back… | 多亏了我 你回来了 |
[02:57] | a finely-tuned, tumor-free surgery machine. | 一台精确调校的无瘤手术机器 |
[02:59] | And I’m officially handing your department back to you. | 我要正式把你的科室还给你了 |
[03:02] | Oh, nice picture, cover girl. | 哎呦 照片不错 封面女郎 |
[03:04] | Your eyes really pop. | 你的眼睛很有神呐 |
[03:05] | Oh, for God’s sakes. Thank you. | 我的老天啊 谢谢了 |
[03:08] | You’re leaving? Today? | 你要走了吗 今天吗 |
[03:09] | Yep, wrapping up some paperwork, | 是啊 还有一些文书工作 |
[03:10] | sending out some patients, getting out of Dodge. | 再办几个出院 就远走高飞了 |
[03:12] | This has been a hoot, but this is farewell. | 天下没有不散的筵席呀 |
[03:14] | – Well, Tom… – No. | – 那什么 Tom… – 别这样 |
[03:16] | No, no, no. No tears, no hugging. | 不要流眼泪 也不要拥抱 |
[03:17] | I get it. You’re gonna miss me. | 我懂的 你会想我的 |
[03:19] | Yeah. Knock ’em dead, Shepherd. | 没错 干掉他们 Shepherd |
[03:21] | I mean, figuratively. | 就是比喻一下哈 |
[03:23] | And we’re also holding a knife in our hands… | 我们手上也拿着一把刀 |
[03:25] | knowing we might be the one to end your life. | 知道自己也可能会要了你的命 |
[03:28] | Doctors never get the cover! | 医生从没上过封面啊 |
[03:31] | – Derek did. – It’s still impressive. | – Derek上过 – 还是很了不起的 |
[03:33] | You’ll be at the new-intern mixer tonight? | 你今晚来参加新实习生酒会吗 |
[03:34] | – Do I need to be? – You better be! | – 非来不可吗 – 最好来哦 |
[03:39] | You’re not gonna autograph this? | 不给我签名吗 |
[03:40] | Oh, get it away. | 拿走啦 |
[03:42] | Look, can you put Jo on your service | 话说 能不能让Jo跟着你呀 |
[03:44] | and be nice to her? | 并且对她好一点 |
[03:45] | I’m always nice to Jo. | 我对Jo一直很好啊 |
[03:47] | Yeah, well, not “Mer nice.” | 是啊 但不是”Mer式的好” |
[03:48] | Real nice. | 是真的好 |
[03:49] | I mean, she’s bummed that her name’s not on the paper. | 论文没署她的名 让她很灰心 |
[03:51] | – That wasn’t her fault. – I’m just saying please. | – 那不是她的错 – 我就是拜托你嘛 |
[03:54] | Really, Mer? The cover? | Mer 不是吧 封面唉 |
[03:55] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, I hate the picture. | 我讨厌这张照片 希望这能让你开心点 |
[03:57] | It does, actually. Thank you. | 还真会呢 谢啦 |
[03:59] | What do you care? I mean, you could just buy a journal | 至于吗 你可以收购一本期刊 |
[04:01] | and put your own face on the cover. | 把自己的脸放在封面啊 |
[04:02] | That’s not really the same, is it, Karev? | 那不一样啊 Karev |
[04:04] | Man, if I had that much money, I wouldn’t be here. | 如果我有那么多钱 我都不会在这了 |
[04:07] | I’d be on a boat… a big boat. | 我会在一艘船上 超级大的船 |
[04:14] | Hi, it’s Dr. Grey. Wilson? | 你好 我是Grey医生 Wilson |
[04:16] | Returning. | 就来 |
[04:18] | You don’t? Okay, thanks. | 没有吗 好的 谢谢 |
[04:20] | – You’re on my service today. – Really? | – 你今天跟我 – 真的吗 |
[04:22] | – Yes! – Thanks. | – 是呀 – 谢谢 |
[04:23] | Yes, you did great on that procedure. | 你那台手术表现得很棒 |
[04:25] | Dude, don’t worry about the paper. | 哥们 别想论文的事了 |
[04:27] | I mean, Jo’s name wasn’t on it, either. | 我是说 Jo的名字也没在上面啊 |
[04:29] | You know what? I think I need a sick day. | 你知道吗 我得请一天病假 |
[04:30] | – You’re really that upset about it? – Oh, yeah. Yeah. | – 你真这么生气啊 – 是啊 |
[04:33] | Also, I just bought a boat, so… | 另外我刚买了一艘船 所以… |
[04:37] | Oh, man. | 我去 |
[04:38] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[04:39] | I’m feeling sick, too. | 我也有点不舒服了 |
[04:41] | – Yeah, I thought so. – All right. | – 我就知道 – 好吧 |
[04:44] | We’ve already pushed the Gibson hearing once. | 我们已经催过一次Gibson案的听证会了 |
[04:46] | Well, I’m sure Diane would rather wait a couple weeks | 我肯定Diane宁愿多等几周 |
[04:48] | than let her kids go back in the system. | 也不愿让她的孩子们回到系统里 |
[04:49] | Dr. Grey. Not too shabby! | Grey医生 很不错嘛 |
[04:53] | Judge King. This Dr. Jo Wilson. | King法官 这位是Jo Wilson医生 |
[04:56] | She is my star resident. | 她是我的明星住院医 |
[04:58] | Ah. And this is Mr. Robert Souza. | 这位是Robert Souza先生 |
[05:00] | He’s my star resident. | 他是我的明星”驻愿意” |
[05:01] | Likes working for me so much, | 他太爱为我工作了 |
[05:03] | he’s turning down all kinds of fancy job offers. | 总在拒绝各种诱人的工作机会 |
[05:05] | Stockholm syndrome. | 斯德哥尔摩综合征 |
[05:08] | – Wilson, present? – Yes. Um… | – Wilson 讲一下 – 好的 |
[05:10] | Judge Jeffrey King, | Jeffrey King法官 |
[05:11] | 50-year-old male with a history of stage 4-A colon cancer. | 男性 50岁 曾患4-A期结肠癌 |
[05:14] | Underwent resection, followed by chemo. | 接受过切除术 后接受化疗 |
[05:16] | CT shows arterial enhancement in the right lobe of the liver. | CT显示肝右叶出现动脉扩张 |
[05:19] | Not eligible for a transplant. | 不符合移植资格 |
[05:21] | He saved 27 families last month. | 他上个月拯救了27个家庭 |
[05:23] | Immigrant families, children, foster children. | 移民家庭 孩子 寄养儿童 |
[05:26] | You’d think UNOS might make an exception. | 还以为器官共享中心能给开绿灯呢 |
[05:28] | Trust me, I tried. | 相信我 我努力了 |
[05:29] | If buying an organ were legal, I might try that, too. | 如果购买器官合法 我也会尝试的 |
[05:32] | Scheduled for a liver resection and diversion procedure? | 已安排肝脏切除和改道手术了吗 |
[05:35] | We’re doing an ALPPS? | 我们要做ALPPS了吗 |
[05:35] | ALPPS: 联合肝脏分割与门静脉结扎的分步肝切除 | |
[05:36] | We are doing an ALPPS. | 我们要做ALPPS了 |
[05:37] | Is that a first for this hospital? | 是不是本院首例啊 |
[05:39] | That’s a first for the West Coast, Wilson. | 是西海岸的首例 Wilson |
[05:40] | She is a rock star. Haven’t you heard? | 她可是摇滚明星呢 没听说吗 |
[05:43] | All right. | 行了 |
[05:45] | I know it’s scary, Harmony, but I promise, | Harmony 我知道挺吓人的 但我保证 |
[05:47] | we do this kind of operation all the time… almost every week. | 我们经常做这种手术的 几乎每周都有 |
[05:49] | That’s a lot of brain tumors. | 那可是好多脑瘤呢 |
[05:51] | You think it’s the cellphones? | 是不是手机造成的 |
[05:52] | Amethyst, quiet. | Amethyst 安静 |
[05:54] | – People are healing, guys. – It’s okay. | – 人们在养病呢 – 没关系 |
[05:57] | Kids’ laughter is proven to have healing qualities. | 有证据显示 儿童的笑声有治愈性 |
[05:59] | I’ve heard of people waking up from brain surgery | 我听说过有人在脑部手术之后 |
[06:01] | and suddenly they’re white supremacists. | 突然就变成白人至上的极端分子了 |
[06:03] | I think it would take a lot more than a brain tumor to do that. | 一个脑瘤不会有这么大影响的 |
[06:06] | My mom will still be my mom when you’re done, right? | 我妈手术之后 还会是我妈妈吧 |
[06:08] | She might have a harder time keeping up with you at first, | 一开始可能不太能跟得上你们 |
[06:10] | but, yeah, she’s still gonna be your mom. | 不过她仍然会是你妈妈啦 |
[06:13] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[06:15] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:17] | Young. Too young. Whoa. Way too young. | 年轻 太年轻 年轻得离谱了 |
[06:20] | Ugh! I hate being single. | 我讨厌单身 |
[06:21] | I hate it even more than sharing a bathroom. | 比共用卫生间还讨厌 |
[06:22] | What? | 啥 |
[06:23] | I broke up with Carina. By accident. | 我跟Carina分手了 这是意外 |
[06:25] | I just… I needed some space. | 我只是…需要一些空间 |
[06:27] | Like, physically, in my home, because Sofia’s coming home. | 物理上的空间 因为Sofia要回家了 |
[06:29] | But apparently, she thinks that I broke up with her, | 但是显然 她以为我在跟她分手 |
[06:31] | so now here I am, swiping, | 所以我沦落至此 划着屏幕 |
[06:34] | instead of having sex with an Italian orgasm scientist. | 而不是跟意大利高潮科学家做爱 |
[06:36] | That’s a pretty bad accident. | 这意外太悲惨了 |
[06:38] | Well, I shouldn’t even be dating | 我其实不该约会的 |
[06:39] | because I should be getting ready for Sofia to come home. | 因为应该为Sofia回家做准备了 |
[06:41] | I am so ready to be dating… | 我好想约会 |
[06:42] | anyone who does not work at this hospital. | 只要不是咱们医院的人就行 |
[06:44] | – Hey. Are you guys Tindering? – Mm-hmm. | – 你们是在陌陌吗 – 嗯哼 |
[06:45] | I set up a profile, but I’m afraid to actually swipe. | 我注册了 但又没有勇气去找 |
[06:47] | Uh, it’s pretty straightforward… | 这软件很直接的 |
[06:49] | left for “no,” right for “yes.” | 左划不约 右划是约 |
[06:50] | Yes for what? “Yes, I’ll sleep with you”? | 约什么 直接约上床吗 |
[06:51] | Well, it’s not a binding contract. | 反正又不是签合同 |
[06:53] | What are you all doing, standing around, | 你们干什么呢 都这么站着 |
[06:55] | leaning against things? | 还倚着桌子 |
[06:56] | – This is a hospital. – It’s a slow day. | – 这可是医院 – 今天不忙嘛 |
[06:57] | What are you doing? Oh! | 在干什么呢 |
[07:00] | Too young. Way too young. | 太年轻 年轻得离谱 |
[07:02] | Hello, Idris Elba. | 你好呀 Idris Elba |
[07:04] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:06] | Did you just match me? | 你刚帮我配对了吗 |
[07:07] | You know that’s a real, live, actual person! | 你知道那是真实存在的大活人吗 |
[07:09] | Hey! I don’t get to swipe. | 哎呀 我都没得划 |
[07:10] | Just let me have this moment. | 就让我爽一下呗 |
[07:13] | Pit! I call it! | 有急诊 我要了 |
[07:14] | – No! I’m a trauma surgeon! – I’m bored! | – 我才是创伤科医生 – 我闲得慌 |
[07:15] | I’m Chief of Surgery! I call it! | 我是外科主任 放着我来 |
[07:19] | Warren. What are you getting into right now? | Warren 准备去干什么 |
[07:22] | Uh, just finished a night shift. | 刚值完夜班 |
[07:23] | I’m grabbing a beer breakfast with DeLuca. | 正要跟DeLuca去吃早餐 喝一杯 |
[07:25] | Okay, I guess you can come, too. | 好吧 那你也来吧 |
[07:26] | You’re gonna be on snack duty, though, all right? We’re grilling. | 你负责吃的吧 我们要烧烤 |
[07:28] | – Going where? – Hey, Owen. | – 去哪 – Owen |
[07:29] | How are you doing, man? | 还好吗 兄弟 |
[07:30] | Hey, sorry to hear about you and Shepherd, man. | 听说你和Shepherd的事 我很难过 |
[07:31] | What about you and Shepherd? | 你和Shepherd怎么了 |
[07:32] | Their marriage ended with the tumor. | 他们的婚姻终于肿瘤 |
[07:33] | – A little harsh, buddy. – It’s okay. We’re okay. | – 这话有点狠 – 没事 我们还好 |
[07:36] | You know, it was a mutual decision, so… | 毕竟是我们共同的决定 所以… |
[07:37] | All the more reason you should come with us. | 那就更应该跟我们走了 |
[07:38] | – Come where? – Avery bought a boat. | – 去哪啊 – Avery买了一艘船 |
[07:41] | And a Batmobile, apparently. | 显然还有一辆蝙蝠车 |
[07:44] | This Batmobile goes zero to 60 in 4.7 seconds. | 这车加速到六十迈 只要4.7秒 |
[07:48] | Yep, that is, uh, hand-stitched leather. | 没错 是手工缝制皮革 |
[07:50] | Thank God, ’cause, you know, I wasn’t getting in | 谢天谢地 如果是过时的普通机缝皮革 |
[07:52] | for regular old sewing-machine leather. | 我是不会上车的 |
[07:58] | Stop! | 停车 |
[08:04] | You take the tumor out of the girl, | 我是把肿瘤从你身上切掉 |
[08:06] | but not the girl out of the t… | 不是把你从肿瘤… |
[08:07] | I got a patient with a gnarly schwannoma. | 我有一位病人 长了神经鞘瘤 |
[08:09] | It’s too deep to resect from a single incision. | 位置太深了 单切口切除不了 |
[08:11] | Are you talking about the hippie chick? | 你是说那位嬉皮女吗 |
[08:12] | Melody or, uh, Tambourine or whatever? | 叫Melody 还是Tambourine 还是什么 |
[08:14] | – No, it’s not. – Harmony. | – 没问题的 – 是Harmony |
[08:15] | Yeah, I need you to do it with me. | 我需要你和我一起做 |
[08:16] | No, you don’t. You’re just scared to do it alone. | 并不需要 你只是害怕独挑大梁 |
[08:20] | Just park your fancy rental car and come help me save a life! | 赶快把租来的豪车停好 过来帮我救人 |
[08:26] | I can walk! Will you please just let me go?! | 我走得动 拜托放我走好吗 |
[08:29] | 18-year-old female. Danielle Gordon. | Danielle Gordon 女性 18岁 |
[08:31] | She collapsed in the visiting center at King County, | 在金县探访中心虚脱晕倒 |
[08:33] | complaining of abdominal pain, but says she’s fine now. | 主诉腹痛 现在又说没事了 |
[08:35] | Okay, mine! | 好的 归我了 |
[08:36] | Danielle, is there a chance that you might be pregnant? | Danielle 会不会是怀孕了呢 |
[08:37] | Uh, Dr. Robbins, I’ll handle this. | Robbins医生 我来吧 |
[08:39] | – Dr. Bailey! – No, no, no. | – Bailey医生 – 不要 |
[08:41] | Dr. Kepner, good to see you, as well. | Kepner医生 见到你也很高兴 |
[08:43] | Who’s this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[08:44] | Mr. Nelligan. He’s a hypochondriac. | Nelligan先生 他有疑病症 |
[08:47] | What is it today, Mr. Nelligan? | 今天哪里不舒服呢 Nelligan先生 |
[08:48] | I have a terrible headache. | 我头痛得厉害 |
[08:50] | I think there’s something wrong with my blood. | 我想是血液出问题了 |
[08:52] | I’ll just use my regular bed. | 我就躺平时常躺的床吧 |
[08:53] | Danielle, so we know | Danielle 我们已经知道 |
[08:55] | that you were at the prison when you collapsed. | 虚脱的时候 你正在监狱 |
[08:56] | Do you have any previous medical history? | 你有既往病史吗 |
[08:58] | Or are you taking any medications? | 是否正在服药呢 |
[08:59] | No. No. Look, I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[09:01] | Seriously. Can I just go, please? | 真的 我可以走吗 拜托 |
[09:02] | No, you still have abdominal pain, and you fainted, | 不行 你有腹痛 还晕倒过 |
[09:05] | so I’m a little concerned that you might be pregnant. | 所以我有点担心你怀孕了 |
[09:06] | Well, I’m not pregnant, okay? | 我没怀孕 好吗 |
[09:08] | I fainted because… because of the heat. | 我晕倒 是因为太热了 |
[09:09] | There wasn’t any air in there… Ow! | 里面一点空气都没有 |
[09:11] | Please. Just run some tests. | 拜托 就帮忙做些化验 |
[09:13] | I can’t do that, Mr. Nelligan, | 做不了 Nelligan先生 |
[09:14] | because I don’t believe there’s anything wrong with you. | 因为我认为你的身体没问题 |
[09:16] | – Any nausea or vomiting? – Did you swallow something? | – 有没有恶心想吐的感觉 – 你吞过什么吗 |
[09:18] | If she was smuggling something into the prison, it may have burst. | 如果是体内偷运东西进监狱 可能已经爆裂了 |
[09:21] | If you swallowed something, Danielle, you need to let us know. | Danielle 要是吞过什么 得让我们知道 |
[09:24] | Otherwise, you could get very, very sick. | 否则你会非常痛苦的 |
[09:26] | I didn’t swallow it! | 我没有吞什么 |
[09:29] | I’ve been shot! I’ve been shot! | 我中枪了 我中枪了 |
[09:32] | I’ve been shot! | 我中枪了 |
[09:33] | – Stay down! Don’t move! – Security! | – 蹲下 别动 – 保安 |
[09:35] | Is everyone all right?! | 大家都没事吧 |
[09:38] | – Abdomen! – What?! | – 腹部 – 什么 |
[09:40] | Who the hell fired?! | 谁开的枪 |
[09:45] | April, you’re bleeding! | April 你流血了 |
[09:46] | Huh? No, I’m fine. I’m fine. It’s… It’s nothing. | 我没事 我很好 没事的 |
[09:50] | Danielle. Do you have a gun on you? | Danielle 你身上有枪吗 |
[09:53] | Wait. Hold on. Hold on! This is… This is an exit wound. | 慢着 等一下 这是射出口 |
[10:00] | No entrance wound. | 没有射入口 |
[10:02] | Danielle, did you put a gun in your vagina? | Danielle 你是往阴道里塞了一把枪吗 |
[10:27] | What were you doing taking a gun into a prison? | 你为什么带枪进监狱啊 |
[10:30] | – Into a prison in your vagina? – It was my boyfriend’s idea. | – 还是塞进阴道里 – 是我男友的主意 |
[10:33] | He’s in jail. I just… I wanted to help him. | 他在坐牢 我只是想帮他 |
[10:35] | Is everyone okay? Uh, where’s the weapon? | 大家没事吧 武器在哪 |
[10:42] | In her pelvis? | 在她的骨盆里吗 |
[10:43] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[10:45] | Well, Careful! Careful! | 小心 小心 |
[10:47] | If it went off once, is it gonna go off again? | 既然走过一次火 会不会再走一次呢 |
[10:48] | No. That right there is the clip. It’s empty. So we are in the clear. | 不会 弹夹是空的 可以放心了 |
[10:51] | I thought it wasn’t loaded! | 我以为没装子弹 |
[10:52] | I guess you forgot about the one in the chamber. | 我猜你忘记弹膛里还有一颗吧 |
[10:54] | The what? | 什么弹膛 |
[10:57] | Kepner, get that arm patched up before you go into the O.R. | Kepner 进手术室前 先把手臂包扎好 |
[11:00] | – Okay. – Pierce! | – 好的 – Pierce |
[11:01] | – You guys got this? – Yeah. | – 那你们来吧 – 好的 |
[11:06] | Dr. Bailey? | Bailey医生 |
[11:07] | Hey, Mr. Nelligan was shot in the leg. | Nelligan先生腿部中枪了 |
[11:09] | Still bleeding despite constant pressure. | 一直压着 还是止不住血 |
[11:11] | It looks like he was shot in the femoral artery. | 看来是打中股动脉了 |
[11:13] | I’m gonna need you in surgery. | 手术需要你 |
[11:15] | I’ve been shot in the femoral artery? Will that kill me? | 打中股动脉了吗 我要死了吗 |
[11:17] | Uh, we won’t let that happen. Just let us do our jobs. | 不会让你死的 交给我们吧 |
[11:20] | Will I need follow-up surgeries? | 那我需要后续手术吗 |
[11:22] | Uh, let’s focus on this surgery, Mr. Nelligan. | 先关心这台手术吧 Nelligan先生 |
[11:27] | Did that girl really put a gun in her… | 那女孩真把枪塞进她… |
[11:30] | Holster? Yep. | 枪套吗 没错 |
[11:32] | Holster. | 枪套 |
[11:38] | …just to get started. | …只是用来热身的 |
[11:40] | It’s a good thing I brought this cooler then. | 还好我带保温箱了 |
[11:42] | I can’t believe you brought just that six-pack. | 不敢相信你就带这种六罐装的 |
[11:43] | No, I realized all you really need is, like, four shots… | 你们需要四小杯烈酒… |
[11:44] | – Yeah. – …just to get by. | – 是啊 – 凑合着喝吧 |
[11:46] | I get seasick. Do you get seasick? | 我晕船 你们晕船吗 |
[11:48] | You got the biggest one out here, man? | 是那边最大的那艘吗 |
[11:49] | – It’s beautiful. – You got the biggest? | – 好漂亮的船 – 最大那艘吗 |
[11:52] | Captain | 船长大人 |
[11:56] | Well, guys, I couldn’t get a captain on, uh, such short notice, but… | 时间仓促 找不到船长 不过… |
[12:00] | This is how to spend a sick day. | 病假时光就该这样过 |
[12:02] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[12:03] | All right, so who’s driving? | 那么 谁来开船呢 |
[12:05] | I thought you knew how to sail. | 还以为你会开 |
[12:07] | As in sailboats. | 那是开帆船 |
[12:08] | Owen, aren’t you a, uh… in the Army or something? | Owen 你不是在军队服役过吗 |
[12:11] | Uh, yeah, no, we didn’t have many oceans | 是啊 但我服役的地方没有海 |
[12:12] | where I was stationed, Avery, or yachts, actually. | 更没有游艇 Avery |
[12:15] | Warren? | Warren呢 |
[12:17] | What? Do I look like a ship’s captain? | 什么 我看起来像开船的吗 |
[12:18] | – Yeah, you kind of do, yeah. – He’s right. | – 还真有点像 – 没错 是挺像 |
[12:21] | the sun is in the sky, and we’re still on a boat! | 太阳高照 我们却出不了海 |
[12:23] | Yeah, we are. | 是啊 |
[12:24] | Hey, uh, Jackson, what’s her name? | Jackson 船名是什么 |
[12:27] | I’ll text DeLuca so he knows where to bring the food. | 我要发给DeLuca 让他带吃的过来 |
[12:29] | You know what? Um… | 这事吧… |
[12:31] | Seriously? You buy a boat, and you don’t even know the name of it? | 真的假的 你买了一艘船 却连名字都不知道 |
[12:34] | Oh, that’s weird. It says “Shut It, Karev.” | 奇怪 上面印着”闭嘴吧 Karev” |
[12:39] | Today, we will go in | 今天我们要开刀 |
[12:41] | and dissect the left and right lobes of the liver. | 把左右肝叶切开 |
[12:44] | Then we’ll divert the blood flow | 然后要转移血流 |
[12:46] | to the healthy left side, which will make it grow. | 至健康的左侧 使其生长 |
[12:48] | Great | 很好 |
[12:49] | Then, in 10 days, we’ll go in and remove | 过十天 我们再开刀割除 |
[12:51] | the now-dead cancerous right side. | 已经癌变坏死的右侧 |
[12:53] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[12:55] | Okay, cool. This is so amazing. | 这真是太刺激了 |
[12:57] | Okay, um, so, what would you do now if you were me? | 换作是你 现在会怎么做呢 |
[13:00] | Oh. I would, um… | 我会… |
[13:03] | be proud of myself. | 引以为豪 |
[13:05] | Okay, that’s not… what I was… | 我不是…指这事… |
[13:08] | I’m proud of you, Wilson. | 以你为荣哦 Wilson |
[13:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:16] | Uh, is everything all right, Dr. Wilson? | 还好吗 Wilson医生 |
[13:19] | Dr. Grey is creeping me out! | Grey医生吓死我了 |
[13:21] | Creeping you out? | 吓到你了吗 |
[13:23] | Yeah, she’s treating me like I’m a baby deer. | 她当我是鹿宝宝一样 |
[13:26] | It’s weird. I… | 好诡异 我… |
[13:28] | Never mind. Do you need something, sir? | 算了 您找我有事吗 |
[13:30] | Uh, yeah, I wanted to let you know | 是的 我是想告诉你 |
[13:32] | that you are in the running for Chief Resident. | 你有希望当住院总医师 |
[13:36] | Did Meredith put you up to this? | 是Meredith逼你这么做吗 |
[13:38] | Alex? Ben Warren? | 是Alex吗 还是Ben Warren |
[13:39] | Nobody put me up to anything. | 没人逼我做任何事啊 |
[13:40] | Okay, I don’t know what anyone told you, | 不知道别人跟你说过什么 |
[13:42] | but I am not a victim. | 但我不是弱者 |
[13:44] | I don’t need any special treatment. | 不需要被特殊对待 |
[13:46] | Nobody told me anything, Dr. Wilson. | 没人跟我说什么啊 Wilson医生 |
[13:48] | This is good news. | 这不是好事吗 |
[13:50] | It means you’re doing a good jo… | 说明你的工作做得好… |
[13:56] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[13:58] | A combined sub-occipital and sub-temporal approach | 枕下入路与颞下入路相结合 |
[14:00] | is utterly superfluous with this kind of tumor. | 对这种肿瘤来说 完全没必要 |
[14:02] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[14:03] | I would’ve scheduled one from the beginning | 真有必要的话 |
[14:05] | if I thought it necessary. | 我一开始就会安排的 |
[14:06] | I want to give this woman the best shot possible. | 我要为她争取最大的希望 |
[14:08] | And this is it. | 就得这么做 |
[14:09] | It may be overly cautious, | 可能过于谨慎 |
[14:10] | but it’s what I would have wanted if this were my tumor. | 但要是肿瘤长在我身上 我也想医生这么做 |
[14:12] | Oh, laying it on thick. | 开始煽情了 |
[14:14] | Next, you’re gonna tell me she has kids at home. | 接下来是不是要说 她家里有小孩 |
[14:15] | We gotta save her. | 一定要救她 |
[14:16] | Three, and they’re here, in her room, | 三个 都在医院 在她病房 |
[14:19] | expecting their mother to wake up from brain surgery. | 等着妈妈做完脑部手术 能苏醒过来 |
[14:21] | Well, I suppose that makes it worth the first-class ticket I just threw away. | 好吧 看来我的头等舱机票没白浪费 |
[14:23] | I’ll pay for your new flight, if you stop being an ass. | 你可爱点的话 我再帮你买一张 |
[14:26] | No deal. You’ll pay anyway. | 放屁 我不可爱 你也得买 |
[14:32] | I’m starving. Where’s DeLuca? | 饿死了 DeLuca跑哪去了 |
[14:35] | What do yacht people eat, anyway? | 玩游艇的人都吃什么呢 |
[14:37] | Caviar? | 鱼子酱吗 |
[14:39] | Baby seals? | 还是小海豹 |
[14:40] | The surgeon’s knot, gentlemen. | 打外科结 先生们 |
[14:42] | Also known as a reef knot, | 也叫平结 |
[14:44] | commonly used in sailing, fly fishing, quilting… | 常用于航海 飞蝇钓 缝制 |
[14:48] | – Surgery. – Surgery, as well, yes. | – 手术 – 还有手术 对的 |
[14:50] | Now, the man who can tie the most surgeon’s knots in under a minute, wins. | 一分钟内 谁打的结多 谁就赢了 |
[14:54] | Wins what? | 奖品是啥 |
[14:55] | You got a free day on a yacht.You need prizes now? | 在游艇上闲一天 还要奖吗 |
[14:57] | The prize is… | 奖品就是… |
[14:59] | you know you’re the best. Go! | 知道自己最厉害 开始 |
[15:01] | Okay | 好吧 |
[15:03] | I’ll teach you guys how to do this. | 我让你们见识怎么打 |
[15:09] | “And all indicated procedures.”What does that mean? | “所有需要的手术” 这话什么意思 |
[15:11] | The wording on this consent form is really alarmist. | 这份同意书的措辞好夸张 |
[15:14] | Have you read it? It’s pretty terrifying. | 你看过了吗 太吓人了 |
[15:15] | What happens if he doesn’t sign? | 要是他不签 那会怎样 |
[15:16] | We don’t have to do the procedure. | 我们就不必做这台手术 |
[15:19] | His best prognosis is 6 to 12 months. | 预后最多半年到一年 |
[15:21] | Washington State v. Adams won’t be resolved by then. | 到到时 华盛顿州对Adams的案子还没结 |
[15:24] | Is this just another paper you’re gonna publish? | 这是你要发表的另一篇论文吗 |
[15:25] | – I’m sorry? – Rob. | – 你说什么 – Rob |
[15:27] | I’m sorry, Judge, I have to say this. | 抱歉 法官 我得说明白 |
[15:29] | This man saves lives,just like you, every day. | 这个人拯救生命 就像你的日常 |
[15:32] | At this stage of the cancer,this is his best option. | 癌症发展到这阶段 这是他的最佳选择 |
[15:35] | And if I didn’t believe that,I would never do the surgery. | 要是不认同 我不会做手术的 |
[15:39] | Would you sign it? | 你会签吗 |
[15:41] | I’m your surgeon.I can’t decide that for you. | 我是你的医生 不能为你决定 |
[15:43] | Surgeons and judges. | 外科医生和法官 |
[15:44] | We make decisions for people all the time… | 我们一直为别人做决定 |
[15:46] | great, big, life-changing things. | 可以改变人生的决定 |
[15:48] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[15:49] | Legally, I’m not allowed to. | 在法律上 我不能说 |
[15:52] | I would sign it. | 我会签的 |
[15:55] | If I were you,I would sign it in a heartbeat. | 如果我是你 我会直接签的 |
[15:57] | Because I would not want to spend what short life I had left | 因为我不想用余生去思考 |
[16:00] | wondering what could’ve happened if I’d just been a little more brave. | 要是再勇敢些 结局会怎样 |
[16:22] | – Can we have a moment, please? – Sure. | – 能让我们私下谈谈吗 – 好的 |
[16:25] | You know, if I knew that they were gonna shave my stomach, | 如果我知道要刮肚毛 |
[16:27] | I wouldn’t have conceded to this. | 我就不干了 |
[16:29] | Judge King, it was unethical of my resident | King法官 我的住院医劝你做手术 |
[16:32] | to pressure you into this surgery. | 这是不道德的 |
[16:33] | Well, I signed the papers,so you’re covered, legally. | 我签字了 你没有法律问题了 |
[16:36] | I understand that, but ethically, | 我明白 但从伦理上说 |
[16:37] | I just want to follow up and make sure | 我想跟进一下 |
[16:39] | that this surgery is what you want to do. | 确保你想做这台手术 |
[16:43] | Well, I didn’t sign because your resident pressured me. | 我会签字 不是因为你的住院医劝我 |
[16:46] | I signed because she made me think of my wife, who died. | 而是因为她让我想起过世的妻子 |
[16:51] | You’re a widow, right? The article said that… | 你也丧偶了 对吧 那篇文章说… |
[16:53] | – Yeah.- Yeah, she died eight years ago. | – 对的 – 她八年前过世了 |
[16:56] | She was fine one minute. | 她本来好好的 |
[16:58] | And then she was gone. | 然后就走了 |
[17:01] | Aneurysm. | 是动脉瘤 |
[17:04] | And there was nothing we could do. | 我们也无能为力 |
[17:06] | There was no warning. | 毫无防备 |
[17:08] | But I would’ve given anything for a doctor to say… | 但我非常希望医生能说… |
[17:12] | “There’s a chance. | “还有希望” |
[17:13] | There’s something that you can do.” | “还有救的” |
[17:16] | And if she had the chance to fight for her life, | 如果有求生的机会 |
[17:18] | she would have done it. | 她会放手去搏的 |
[17:21] | And if she were here,she would’ve made me sign. | 如果她在场 会逼着我签字的 |
[17:24] | And I probably wouldn’t have needed the surgery, | 也许我都不用做手术 |
[17:25] | ’cause I would’ve gone to all my annual checkups | 因为我会每年做检查 |
[17:27] | instead of working all the time. | 不会一直工作 |
[17:30] | Thanks for checking in, Dr. Grey. | 多谢关心 Grey医生 |
[17:34] | But let’s fight the fight. | 我们放手一搏吧 |
[17:41] | – O-kay. – We’re doing surgical knots. | – 好了 – 我们在打外科结 |
[17:43] | – Who’s winning? – I am! | – 谁赢了 – 我赢了 |
[17:44] | – Done! Done! – No. No! | – 好了 – 不不 |
[17:46] | – Cheated! – Okay. Best 10 out of 12? | – 你作弊 – 好吧 12局10胜 |
[17:47] | No way. I’m hungry.DeLuca, what’d you bring us? | 休想 我饿了 你买了啥 DeLuca |
[17:50] | Well, you said you wanted to grill, so… | 你们说想烧烤 所以… |
[17:54] | We meant burgers and… | 我们是说汉堡和… |
[17:56] | Well, we’re on the sea, so… seafood. | 我们在海上 吃海鲜吧 |
[17:58] | – Hot dogs. – No, no. You know what? | – 热狗 – 其实吧 |
[17:59] | This is good. This is good. | 这样很好 正好了 |
[18:02] | Last one to fillet their fish… | 谁切鱼是最后一个 |
[18:05] | has to buy more beer. | 就再去买啤酒 |
[18:06] | Isn’t that what DeLuca’s for? | 这不是DeLuca的差事吗 |
[18:07] | Come on, man. Maritime law.He’s not a resident out here. | 拜托 这是在海上 别把他当住院医使唤了 |
[18:10] | – He’s right. DeLuca, scrub in.- All right. | – 没错 刷手上台吧 DeLuca – 好的 |
[18:13] | Gentlemen, let’s cut. | 先生们 开始切了 |
[18:15] | All right. | 好 |
[18:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:22] | You see what I’m doing here, Wilson? | 看到我在干什么了吗 Wilson |
[18:24] | – Mm-hmm – Good. | – 看到了 – 很好 |
[18:29] | Why haven’t you yelled at me for what I did yet? | 我乱说话 你怎么不吼我 |
[18:31] | It worked. He’s on the table, isn’t he? | 你说动他了 病人在手术台上了 对吧 |
[18:35] | You and I both know that it was ethically wrong of me | 你我都知道 伦理上来说 我做错了 |
[18:37] | to advise a patient to sign a consent form. | 我不该劝病人签同意书 |
[18:39] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[18:41] | So why haven’t you yelled at me about it? | 那你为什么不吼我 |
[18:42] | Well, because if you know it was wrong, | 因为你都知道错了 |
[18:44] | then there’s nothing to yell about. | 我还吼什么啊 |
[18:46] | Right, Wilson? | 对吧 Wilson |
[18:51] | Ah. You… paged me to my own office? | 你呼我…到我的办公室来吗 |
[18:56] | I need a meeting. | 我需要开互助会 |
[18:57] | I don’t have a church basement or coffee or doughnuts, | 我没有场地 咖啡 甜甜圈 |
[19:00] | but two sober drunks talking to each other make a meeting, | 但我们都是戒瘾的人 也算互助会了 |
[19:02] | and I need a meeting. | 我需要互助会 |
[19:04] | Okay, remember when you quit drinking, | 好吧 记得当你戒酒时 |
[19:06] | and you didn’t know who you’d be without it? | 没有酒了 你会很迷茫吗 |
[19:09] | It kind of defined you. | 像是酒定义了你 |
[19:10] | Like, it made you brave and fun and fearless? | 酒让你勇敢 风趣 无畏 |
[19:13] | But it also ruined your life, | 但酒也毁了你的人生 |
[19:14] | so you had to quit, which was terrifying, | 所以你得戒掉 可这很可怕 |
[19:16] | because you didn’t know who you would be without the booze? | 因为没了酒 你会很迷茫 |
[19:18] | Uh, yeah. I remember that. | 是啊 我记得 |
[19:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:23] | My brain tumor is like that. | 我的脑瘤就像酒 |
[19:25] | I’m worried it made me who I am. | 我担心是脑瘤造就了我 |
[19:26] | I’m thinking it made me brave and fearless. | 它让我勇敢无畏 |
[19:28] | And I’m not sure that I can be a surgeon without it. | 没有脑瘤 我不确定自己还能当外科医生吗 |
[19:33] | Amelia Amelia | |
[19:35] | getting sober was the best thing | 戒瘾对我俩来说 |
[19:38] | that ever happened to either one of us. | 都是最好的事 |
[19:40] | The drugs did not define you. | 毒瘾没有定义你 |
[19:42] | I mean, they numbed you, | 毒瘾让你麻木 |
[19:44] | and they broke you,and they almost ruined you. | 让你倒下 几乎毁掉你 |
[19:49] | The tumor was the problem. | 脑瘤曾是症结所在 |
[19:52] | And now it’s gone. | 但现在它没了 |
[19:54] | It’s just like sobriety. | 就像是戒瘾 |
[19:56] | You can take it one day at a time. | 你可以慢慢来 |
[20:00] | One surgery at a time. | 最好每一台手术 |
[20:06] | Every week for 15 years, this man has shown up in my E.R. with nothing wrong. | 十五年来 他每周都会来急诊室 啥病都没有 |
[20:12] | People spend their lives trying to stay out of hospitals. | 大家都恨不得不来医院 |
[20:16] | He’s dying to get himself into one. Suction. | 他却拼命进来 抽吸 |
[20:18] | He finally got what he wanted. | 他终于如愿了 |
[20:19] | But he makes everything so much harder than it needs to be. | 但他这是自讨苦吃 |
[20:22] | It doesn’t need to be this complicated. | 不用搞这么复杂 |
[20:25] | Do I do that? | 我有这样吗 |
[20:27] | I feel like I make things harder than they need to be. | 我觉得我总是自讨苦吃 |
[20:30] | I mean, I always want the tough job | 我总是想要难搞的手术 |
[20:31] | and the impossible guy | 想追男神 |
[20:33] | I wasn’t speaking metaphorically about your life. | 我没在说你的人生 |
[20:35] | – Bulldog clamp. – Go with me on this. | – 动脉夹 – 跟着我的思路走 |
[20:37] | I am young, smart, pretty.I should be dating. | 我年轻 聪明 漂亮 应该谈恋爱的 |
[20:40] | I should be taking advantage of my relative youth. | 趁我还算年轻 |
[20:42] | And instead, I am fighting my friends over gunshot wounds.What is that? | 相反 我在跟朋友争枪伤手术 搞什么啊 |
[20:45] | Congratulations on your personal breakthrough. | 恭喜你看破人生 |
[20:47] | Now help me get distal control of this artery. | 现在帮我控制好末梢动脉吧 |
[20:49] | What was that?! Was that the app?! | 什么声音 是软件响了吗 |
[20:51] | Do I have a match?! | 我有配对了吗 |
[20:52] | “David M.” “David M.” | |
[20:53] | Great. You tell David M.that I will meet him tonight. | 太好了 跟David M.说 我们今晚见 |
[20:59] | There are rules. | 注意规则 |
[21:00] | You can’t just go setting up dates willy-nilly. | 你不能乱约见的 |
[21:02] | You haven’t even looked at his profile! | 你都没看他的档案 |
[21:03] | I’m tired of overthinking things. | 我不想顾虑太多 |
[21:05] | I need to take action! 6-0 prolene! | 我要行动 6-0缝线 |
[21:07] | What you need to do is set up a date in a public place. | 你要在公共场合见面 |
[21:10] | Make sure your friends know where you’re going. | 确保朋友知道你的行踪 |
[21:12] | And always have an exit strategy. | 永远要有退场策略 |
[21:14] | Tell David M. I will meet him tonight | 告诉David M. 我今晚见他 |
[21:16] | at 8:00 p.m. in the lobby. | 晚上八点 在大厅见 |
[21:18] | – Ooh, bold. – Too bold? | – 好敢啊 – 太敢了吗 |
[21:20] | Not gun-in-the-oven bold,but bold nonetheless. | 没有藏枪胆大 但也很厉害了 |
[21:28] | She’s lucky the bullet didn’t injure her bowel or any major vessels. | 她真走运 子弹没伤到肠道或者主要器官 |
[21:32] | How dumb do you have to be to do something like that for a guy? | 要有多蠢 才会为男人干这种事 |
[21:35] | Is it really that hard to find a boyfriend who isn’t in jail? | 找不坐牢的男朋友很困难吗 |
[21:37] | She’s only 18, and she’s already shot herself over a man. | 她才18岁 就已经为男人打伤自己了 |
[21:40] | Oh, God. Sofia’s gonna be a teenager in like 5 seconds. | 天啊 Sofia转眼就要变青少年了 |
[21:42] | I am not ready for puberty and dating and… | 我都没准备好呢 青春期 约会 |
[21:46] | idiot boys… or idiot girls. | 还有男朋友 或者女朋友 |
[21:58] | Uh, Dr. DeLuca. | DeLuca医生 |
[22:00] | I hope you’ll be able to join us for the new intern mixer this evening. | 希望今晚你能参加新实习生酒会 |
[22:04] | Thank you, Dr. Webber.I’ll love to attend. | 谢谢 Webber医生 我很乐意参加 |
[22:09] | I’ve pulled a lot of strange things out of bodies in my career, but this? | 从医至今 我取出过很多离奇物件 但手枪嘛 |
[22:12] | I’ve heard stories of guns in the body cavity, | 我听说过体内藏枪 |
[22:15] | but I’ve never witnessed one until today. | 但今天才真正大开眼界 |
[22:17] | I once pulled $10,000 in cash out of a woman | 我从一个女人身体里取出过一万现金 |
[22:19] | who wanted to hide it from her ex-husband. | 她想藏起来 不让前夫发现 |
[22:23] | A porcelain doll. | 我见过塞瓷娃娃的 |
[22:24] | Said he fell on it. | 他说是不小心摔倒坐进去的 |
[22:26] | They always “fell on it.” | 总是说”不小心” |
[22:28] | Flashlight. | 还有手电 |
[22:29] | A jar of ashes. | 一罐骨灰 |
[22:31] | Beer bottle. | 啤酒瓶 |
[22:32] | A showerhead. | 莲蓬头 |
[22:34] | I pulled a pen… | 我取出过一支笔 |
[22:37] | out of a male stripper’s penis. | 从一个脱衣舞男的阴茎里 |
[22:40] | He said he wanted to sign autographs with it. | 他说想用它来签名 |
[22:46] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:48] | Congratulations, everybody. | 恭喜 各位 |
[22:50] | It’s a beautiful 1-pound,8-ounce baby pistol. | 这是一磅八盎司重的小手枪 |
[23:01] | Non pensavo che I’avrei mai visto in vita mia, | 我真是没想到 |
[23:03] | ma invece eccolo qua…Gun-gina. | 大开眼界啊 阴道枪 |
[23:06] | That sounds pretty. What does it mean? | 真好听 什么意思 |
[23:09] | Gun-gina? It’s a gun in a vagina. | 阴道枪吗 就是放枪的阴道啊 |
[23:16] | You’re right. This is just as much fun as eating warm cookies | 你说得对 这就跟吃热乎曲奇 |
[23:19] | and getting drunk on free champagne. | 免费香槟喝到醉一样好玩 |
[23:21] | I’m sure Harmony here would like to be on a beach | 我相信Harmony也想躺在沙滩上 |
[23:24] | drinking a rum punch and playing a ukulele, | 喝杯朗姆果酒 弹着尤克里里 |
[23:26] | but we all have to do hard things. | 可惜我们都有难事要处理 |
[23:28] | Tilt the table. Admit it, Shepherd. | 倾斜手术台 承认吧 Shepherd |
[23:29] | You weren’t ready to take the training wheels off. | 你还没准备好取掉辅助轮 |
[23:32] | You wanted some hand-holding. No shame in that. | 你希望有人手把手带你 那不丢脸 |
[23:34] | I cleared you, so you’re technically ready. | 我宣布你康复了 所以你应该没问题了 |
[23:36] | – Hand is mighty. Mind is weak. – Crap. | – 手很稳 意志却薄弱 – 不好 |
[23:42] | Something’s bleeding. | 有出血点 |
[23:43] | Fast. | 快点 |
[23:45] | Maybe you’re right. Maybe you weren’t ready. | 或许你是对的 你没准备好 |
[23:55] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我就不会那么做 |
[23:56] | Try the bipolar on the superior petrosal vein. | 试试用双极电凝处理岩上静脉 |
[23:57] | I don’t care what you’d try. | 我不管你怎么试 |
[23:59] | Your turn for suggestions is over. | 不用你再给出建议了 |
[24:02] | Okay. I got the bleed. | 行了 我控制住出血了 |
[24:04] | I can call for a resident to come help you if you want. | 如果你需要 我可以找一个住院医来帮你 |
[24:06] | You know, I cannot believe I ever considered you a mentor. | 我简直不敢相信 我考虑过把你当导师 |
[24:09] | You’re rude. | 你又无礼 |
[24:10] | – You’re callous. – Yeah, I don’t need your insults, Shepherd. | – 又无情 – 我才不需要你的羞辱 Shepherd |
[24:12] | I’m not even supposed to be in this O.R. | 我都不应该在这手术室里 |
[24:13] | Well, then go. I don’t need you. | 那你走吧 我不需要你了 |
[24:14] | Well, I thought a combined approach was this patient’s “best shot.” | 我以为联合手术是病人的”最好选择” |
[24:16] | It was. | 曾经是的 |
[24:21] | I got the tumor. | 我切除脑瘤了 |
[24:22] | See? | 看吧 |
[24:24] | I told you you could do it alone. | 我说过你可以独立完成的 |
[24:32] | Good job in there, Wilson. | 干得不错 Wilson |
[24:33] | You really… shone. | 你很…亮眼 |
[24:37] | Okay, okay, please, just, can you stop it? | 行了 你能别这样吗 |
[24:40] | Can you stop treating me like I’m made of glass? | 我没有那么玻璃心的 |
[24:43] | I didn’t put my name on the paper | 那篇论文 我没署名 |
[24:44] | because if I do, then he will find me, | 是因为如果署名了 他就会找到我 |
[24:46] | and he will kill me. | 他会杀了我 |
[24:48] | I made a choice, | 我做出了选择 |
[24:48] | but that choice doesn’t make me a victim. | 但那不代表我是受害者 |
[24:50] | Listen, I don’t think you’re a victim. | 我没觉得你是受害者啊 |
[24:52] | You were in a bad situation and you got yourself out. | 你经历了不幸 让自己脱身 |
[24:55] | You’re a survivor. | 你是幸存者 |
[24:57] | And I was nice to you because Alex asked me to be. | 我对你态度好 是Alex让我这么做的 |
[25:00] | What? | 什么 |
[25:01] | That’s the kind of dumb stuff he does | 他爱一个人时 |
[25:03] | when he loves someone. | 就会做这种傻事 |
[25:04] | But I didn’t put you on my service because of Alex. | 但我不是因为Alex 才让你跟我的 |
[25:06] | I put you on my service | 我让你跟着我 |
[25:07] | because you earned the right to be there. | 是你的努力换来的 |
[25:10] | And it doesn’t matter if your name | 论文上有没有你名字 |
[25:11] | gets put on papers or not, Wilson. | 那并不重要 Wilson |
[25:13] | The only thing that matters is what happens in there. | 重要的是 在那里面发生的事 |
[25:18] | All that smiling make me seem like a serial killer? | 我笑得像连环杀手吗 |
[25:20] | Yeah. Or a preschool teacher with a drug habit. | 没错 也像是有毒瘾的幼儿园老师 |
[25:23] | Overstep again, and I’ll suspend you myself. | 下次再越界 我会亲自让你停职 |
[25:27] | Thank you, Dr. Grey. | 谢谢 Grey医生 |
[25:28] | You know, I’ve always heard that salmon had two-chambered hearts, | 我一直听说鲑鱼的心脏有俩心室 |
[25:31] | but I’d never seen one before. | 不过以前还真没见过 |
[25:33] | Guys, can we not today? Like, we’re not doctors today. | 哥们 别这样 今天别一副医生模样了 |
[25:36] | We’re men… on a boat. | 我们可是游艇上的男人 |
[25:39] | We just dissected a dozen fish. | 我们刚解剖了一堆鱼 |
[25:40] | We’ve pretty much all did surgery today. | 也算做过手术了 |
[25:42] | Oh, speaking of which, DeLuca, why are you so damn good at that? | 说起来 你怎么那么擅长剖鱼 DeLuca |
[25:44] | My dad used to take me and my sister fishing when we were kids. | 小时候 我爸会带我和我姐去钓鱼 |
[25:46] | Yeah, my dad used to leave us in the car while he went fishing. | 我爸只会把我们丢在车里 他去钓鱼 |
[25:49] | I never had a sister until now, and it’s actually not bad. | 我以前没有姐妹 现在有了 感觉不错 |
[25:52] | – It’s pretty cool. – Trust me, it’s not. | – 很棒啊 – 相信我 并不是 |
[25:53] | You know, my sister used to sing opera, badly, | 我妹妹以前唱歌剧 唱得很烂 |
[25:56] | at the top of her lungs! | 声嘶力竭 |
[25:57] | Just ’cause she knew I hated it. | 因为她知道我超烦 |
[25:58] | I used to call my sister my brother. | 我以前把我妹妹叫弟弟 |
[26:00] | My sister sleeps with all my friends. | 我姐跟我的所有朋友都睡过 |
[26:02] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[26:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:05] | Wait. Since when do you have a sister? | 等等 你什么时候有姐妹了 |
[26:08] | Uh, since Richard married my mom. | Richard娶了我妈之后啊 |
[26:10] | His daughter, Maggie. Come on, guys. | 他女儿Maggie啊 兄弟们 |
[26:13] | I mean, come on. Barely. He still calls her Pierce. | 少来了 算不上吧 他还叫她Pierce |
[26:15] | I mean, we have dinner. They call that family dinner. | 我们一起吃晚饭 他们说是家庭聚餐 |
[26:17] | Yeah, no. No. | 好吧 不是 |
[26:19] | Maggie is not your sister. | Maggie不算是你妹妹 |
[26:21] | Right. It’s a bit like Amelia calling Maggie her sister. | 没错 就像Amelia称呼Maggie妹妹一样 |
[26:23] | Wait a minute. They’re not sisters? | 等等 他们不是姐妹吗 |
[26:24] | – No! – No! | – 不是 – 不是 |
[26:25] | Okay, wait a second. You… | 好吧 等等 你们… |
[26:27] | You consider Meredith your sister, though. | 但你把Meredith当妹妹 |
[26:28] | No, she’s like family, but I don’t call her my sister. | 她是家人 但我不会叫她妹妹 |
[26:31] | Right. But you wouldn’t, like, sleep with her. | 好吧 但你也不会跟她滚床单 |
[26:32] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[26:33] | What? No. | 什么 不是吧 |
[26:34] | Who said anything about sleeping together? | 谁又扯到滚床单了 |
[26:37] | Who’s ready for grilling? Huh? What do you say? | 有人准备好去烧烤了吗 怎么说 |
[26:40] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[26:44] | What’s your pain level at now? | 现在疼痛感如何 |
[26:46] | Uh… fine. | 还好 |
[26:48] | Like a four. | 四级吧 |
[26:49] | Okay, well, is there anyone from your family that we can call? | 好吧 有什么家里人 需要我们联系吗 |
[26:52] | Just my boyfriend. | 就我男朋友 |
[26:58] | Young lady… | 小女孩 |
[26:59] | do you have any idea how badly this could have gone? | 你知道这事可能有多严重吗 |
[27:01] | You shot yourself in the belly from inside your vagina, | 你让自己被枪从阴道打穿了肚子 |
[27:04] | and that was the best-case scenario. | 那还是最好的情况 |
[27:06] | You could have shot yourself in the spine. | 当时可能会打中脊柱 |
[27:07] | Or you could have shot someone else in the head. | 或者打爆别人的头 |
[27:09] | I mean, no one, no… no man or woman is worth that kind of risk. | 不论是谁 都不值得你这样冒险 |
[27:12] | Well, uh, at least I get to go to jail now. | 至少我现在能进监狱了 |
[27:15] | So I can be with him. | 我可以和他在一起了 |
[27:16] | No, you can’t! That’s not how it works! | 不行的 不是这样的 |
[27:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:22] | If you were brave enough | 如果你足够勇敢 |
[27:24] | to do something like this for your boyfriend, | 能为你男朋友做那样的事 |
[27:26] | then you can be brave enough to say no to him. | 那你也应该能勇敢拒绝他 |
[27:28] | You got it? Do ya? | 你明白吗 |
[27:38] | You are gonna be an amazing mom to a teenage girl. | 很会教育少女 你会是很棒的妈妈 |
[27:40] | We were never that stupid, right? | 我们没那么蠢过 对吧 |
[27:42] | Mm, I thought you could get pregnant from a toilet seat | 直到高一 我都还以为 |
[27:45] | till at least the 10th grade, so, uh… | 马桶能让人怀孕 所以… |
[27:49] | Everything went very well. | 手术很顺利 |
[27:52] | We expect rapid growth from the remaining liver. | 只需期待剩余的肝迅速生长 |
[27:55] | I knew you were a rock star. | 我就知道你是大明星 |
[27:57] | So can I get back in court by Wednesday? | 那周三前 我能回法庭吗 |
[27:59] | Not if you want me to take out the cancerous part. | 如果你希望我切除癌变部分 那就不行 |
[28:01] | You’re killing me, Grey. | 你真折磨我 Grey |
[28:02] | I know. I’m a bully. | 我知道 我最凶了 |
[28:05] | Shall I tell your hostage to come in and say hi? | 我要叫你的人质进来问好吗 |
[28:07] | Ask him to bring the Gibson files. | 叫他把Gibson的案子拿来 |
[28:09] | Will do. | 好的 |
[28:12] | Wilson, keep an eye on his drain output. | Wilson 注意他的排液量 |
[28:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:18] | Thought I did well. Why the face? | 我以为我情况不错 怎么这幅表情 |
[28:21] | Oh, no. You’re all good. | 不 你很好 |
[28:23] | I’m basically a professional lie detector. | 我可以算是专业测谎师了 |
[28:25] | And I’m stuck in this bed. So out with it. | 我反正困在床上 有话直说吧 |
[28:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:30] | Well, uh, actually, | 事实上 |
[28:32] | I hear you work with domestic-violence cases. | 我听说 你审过一些家暴案 |
[28:35] | I could use some legal advice. | 我需要点法律咨询 |
[28:38] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[28:48] | I’m sorry I don’t have better news, | 抱歉我无法带来好消息 |
[28:50] | but the system is rigged against domestic-violence survivors. | 但当前体制对家暴受害人不利 |
[28:54] | There are legal protections you can pursue, | 你可以寻求法律保护 |
[28:56] | but they don’t do anything to stop your abuser | 但只要你申请离婚 |
[28:59] | from physically confronting you if you file for divorce. | 他们也无法阻止施暴者正面找你 |
[29:02] | It sucks, and I’m trying to fix it, | 这很糟 我也想要改变它 |
[29:04] | but that’s the reality. | 但目前这就是现实 |
[29:06] | So he’ll find out where I live? | 所以他会找到我的住址吗 |
[29:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:12] | What do most women in my position do? | 有类似遭遇的女人 大多数会怎么做呢 |
[29:14] | Most survivors I see in my court are willing to take the risk | 我在法庭见过的多数被施暴者都愿意冒险 |
[29:18] | if it means being free to live your life. | 如果这意味着可以自由生活 |
[29:22] | He did great! | 他情况不错 |
[29:23] | So, try not to work him too hard, okay? | 所以别让他过度劳累 好吗 |
[29:27] | Um, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:28] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[29:32] | And we were able to repair your femoral artery, | 我们成功修复了你的股动脉 |
[29:35] | but you will need to avoid any strenuous activity over the next few weeks. | 但后面几周 你需要避免用力 |
[29:40] | And we’ll need you to come back in a month for a follow-up. | 一个月后 还需要回来复查 |
[29:42] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 我不那么认为 |
[29:43] | Uh, no, really. You have to come… | 真的 你需要来… |
[29:45] | I came in here with a headache, | 我是因为头痛来看病 |
[29:46] | and I’m leaving with a gunshot wound. | 结果反而受了枪伤 |
[29:48] | I am never coming to this hospital again. | 我再也不来这家医院了 |
[29:50] | I’m… | 我… |
[29:51] | so sorry to hear that, uh, sir. | 很抱歉听你这么说 先生 |
[29:56] | We’ll have your charts transferred to… | 那我们把你的病历转到… |
[29:58] | – Seattle Pres. – Right away. | – 西雅图长老医院 – 马上办 |
[30:00] | I’m sure they’ll take much better care of you over there. | 我相信他们能更好地照顾您的 |
[30:01] | I should hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[30:02] | They have nicer sheets in their E.R., anyway. | 再说了 他们急诊室的床单也更好 |
[30:06] | Higher thread count. | 织度更高 |
[30:09] | I’m telling you guys, you got to come see | 我跟你们说 你们一定要来看看 |
[30:11] | this new apartment, man. It’s sweet. | 我的新公寓 超舒服 |
[30:13] | Wait. You just bought a new apartment? | 等等 你买了新公寓吗 |
[30:14] | Come on, Avery. What the hell haven’t you bought? | Avery 我去 还有什么你没买的 |
[30:16] | Happiness, Karev. Happiness. | 快乐啊 Karev |
[30:18] | I got to find a new place, too. Arizona’s kid’s coming back. | 我也要找新住处 Arizona的小孩要回来了 |
[30:21] | Hey, DeLuca, you can come and stay at my place for a while. | DeLuca 你可以来我家住一阵 |
[30:23] | I got space now that Amelia’s, you know, gone, so… | 现在Amelia走了 我有空房间了 |
[30:26] | Really? Yeah. Thanks. | 真的吗 好啊 多谢 |
[30:28] | I am not a white-coat guy! | 我不是白衣天使 |
[30:31] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[30:31] | What’s that, Ben? | 怎么了 Ben |
[30:33] | The night of that fire, I felt more alive than I have ever felt in an O.R. | 大火那晚 我感觉比在手术室里更有干劲 |
[30:37] | I’m not a white-coat guy! | 我不适合穿白大褂 |
[30:39] | I’m a “run into the fire” guy! | 我是”奋不顾身进火海”的人 |
[30:41] | Whoa. What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[30:47] | I applied to the fire training academy. | 我申请了救火培训学校 |
[30:50] | And, uh… | 而且… |
[30:52] | I got in. | 我被录取了 |
[30:53] | What? | 什么 |
[30:55] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 |
[30:56] | Warren, I mean, I’ve ran into a few fires myself, | Warren 我也进过几次火场 |
[30:58] | but I’m not making a career out of it. | 但我没想把那当成事业 |
[31:00] | The only thing I’ve ever been more sure of in my life | 我人生中唯一更坚定的事情 |
[31:02] | was marrying Miranda Bailey. | 就是娶了Miranda Bailey |
[31:05] | But please don’t tell her. | 但请别告诉她 |
[31:06] | Whoa. Wait. | 等等 |
[31:08] | You didn’t tell her yet? | 你还没告诉她吗 |
[31:09] | Dude! Can I… | 兄弟 我能… |
[31:11] | Can we be there when she finds out? | 等她发现时 请求围观啊 |
[31:13] | Say a prayer for… I mean, I mean, a toast to Ben Warren. | 一起祈祷吧 我是说…敬Ben Warren |
[31:16] | Not many people get to find their passion in life even one time. | 并非谁都能找到热衷的职业 哪怕一次也难 |
[31:19] | He’s managed to do it three. | 他却成功了三次 |
[31:21] | – Yeah! – Cheers, man. | – 可不 – 干杯 |
[31:24] | – Oh, no. Oh, no. – What’s that? | – 天啊 不是吧 – 怎么了 |
[31:26] | Bailey. Webber. The intern mixer. | Bailey Webber 实习生酒会 |
[31:28] | The mixer! | 酒会 |
[31:29] | No! No, no, no. We can’t drive like this. | 糟了 我们不能开车 |
[31:31] | Last one to the mixer… | 最后一个去酒会的… |
[31:32] | Pisses off my wife! Call a cab! A fast one! | 会气死我老婆 叫出租车 开得快的 |
[31:34] | – Let’s go! – What’s happening? | – 快走吧 – 啥情况 |
[31:36] | DeLuca, I’m sorry, man, but you’re on cleanup duty. | DeLuca 抱歉 但你要留下打扫 |
[31:39] | – Good luck! – You got this! | – 好运 – 你没问题的 |
[31:41] | What happened to Maritime Law?! | 说好不把我当住院医使唤了 |
[31:49] | – I got it. – This ain’t the fish, though. | – 我拿好了 – 虽然不是条鱼 |
[32:19] | Where are your surgeons? | 你的医生们呢 |
[32:21] | Uh, there’s Kepner. | Kepner在那 |
[32:23] | And the rest will be here, too. | 其他人也会来的 |
[32:25] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[32:26] | Yes, I’m sure. | 肯定的 |
[32:28] | Why are you being so crazy about this mixer anyway? | 你为什么这么在意这场酒会 |
[32:31] | This is my first new class since I was reinstated back in this job, | 这是重拾这份工作以后 我要带的第一批人 |
[32:36] | a job which you took away behind my back. | 先前是你背着我 把我踢掉的 |
[32:40] | So I’d like a little support. | 所以希望你能支持我一下 |
[32:43] | Yes, sir. You’re right. Go speechify. | 没问题 您说得对 去讲话吧 |
[32:45] | – They’ll be here soon. – Thank you. | – 他们很快会到 – 谢谢 |
[32:49] | Uh, okay. Uh, uh, people! | 好了 大家 |
[32:52] | Welcome… | 欢迎… |
[32:53] | Welcome to Grey Sloan Memorial, | 欢迎来到格蕾斯隆纪念医院 |
[32:56] | where your education is our top priority. | 我们将把实习生教育视为第一位 |
[33:09] | Um, you were chosen for your potential. | 你们都极具潜力 |
[33:13] | We are one of the top-rated… | 我们是一流的… |
[33:15] | top-rated teaching hospitals in the nation. | 国家一流的教学医院 |
[33:18] | And with your bright futures, | 为给你们带来美好未来 |
[33:20] | we are certain that tradition will continue. | 我们将延续我们的传统 |
[33:23] | Hi. Alex Karev.Peds unit. How are you? Hi. | 我是Alex Karev 儿科的 你好 |
[33:27] | I get shot, and they get a sick day? | 我被枪击了 但他们请了一天病假吗 |
[33:29] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[33:30] | So, enjoy the evening | 好好享受吧 |
[33:33] | Wow. He is so good at speeches. | 他可真会演讲 |
[33:35] | Because tomorrow, you are surgeons. | 因为明天 你们就是医生了 |
[33:46] | She’s recovering in I.C.U., but she should be awake in a few hours. | 她在重症监护室呢 过几小时应该能醒 |
[33:49] | – Okay. – Mama’s okay? | – 好吧 – 妈妈没事吗 |
[33:51] | She’s more than okay, sweetheart. She’s awesome. | 她当然没事 亲爱的 她特别棒 |
[33:54] | Mommy’s okay? | 妈妈没事 |
[33:56] | Uh, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[33:57] | Hi. Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[34:01] | Yeah. Uh, I had Knicks tickets for tonight. | 我有今晚尼克斯队比赛的门票 |
[34:03] | And I really like the Knicks. | 我也很喜欢他们 |
[34:05] | And now…I missed the Knicks. | 现在…我要错过了 |
[34:06] | All for the measly reward of saving a woman’s life. | 拯救那女人一命 难道不是更有成就感吗 |
[34:09] | Okay, I didn’t want to stay because I knew you’d be fine | 我不想留下 是因为我知道你没问题 |
[34:11] | and I didn’t want to give you a crutch. | 我也不想当拐杖 |
[34:13] | And then I was hoping you’d screw it up, | 所以我曾希望你会搞砸 |
[34:14] | because that would mean you weren’t still… | 因为那意味着 你并没有… |
[34:16] | better than me. | 比我强 |
[34:17] | But… you are. | 但你确实比我强 |
[34:20] | Still… better than me. | 依然…比我强 |
[34:25] | And that really pisses me off. | 这让我很生气 |
[34:30] | I’m sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[34:31] | No, you’re not. | 你没有 |
[34:43] | I don’t think we’ve met. I’m Owen. | 之前没见过吧 我是Owen |
[34:44] | – Carina. – Welcome to Grey Sloan. | – 我叫Carina – 欢迎来格蕾斯隆 |
[34:47] | Um, where’d you go to med school? | 你在哪读的医学院 |
[34:48] | Oh, I’m not an intern. I’m a visiting doctor. | 我不是实习生 我是访问医生 |
[34:51] | I’m sorry. I was… | 抱歉 我… |
[34:52] | I’ve been in and out the past couple of months. | 前几个月 我都不在 |
[34:54] | Uh, what’s your specialty? | 你的专业是什么 |
[34:55] | Orgasms. | 高潮 |
[35:06] | Oh! This is good news! | 好消息啊 |
[35:08] | Well, where’s Meredith? | Meredith去哪了 |
[35:18] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[35:19] | We were talking. He was fine. | 我们在聊天 他当时很好 |
[35:21] | And then he just collapsed. | 然后突然不行了 |
[35:23] | He’s in v-fib. One milligram of epi in the I.V. | 他室颤了 静脉注射一毫克肾上腺素 |
[35:25] | Paddles. Charge to 150! Clear! | 电击板 充电150焦耳 离手 |
[35:30] | Pressure’s bottoming out. | 血压降到最低了 |
[35:31] | Charge to 200. Clear. | 充到200焦耳 离手 |
[35:36] | Let’s open him up. | 开胸吧 |
[35:37] | Drapes and size-7 gloves are ready. | 手术单和七号手套准备好了 |
[35:39] | Surgical trays coming up. | 手术托盘来了 |
[35:41] | Anesthesia has been… | 麻醉已经… |
[36:14] | His liver was perfect. It was not the procedure. | 他的肝脏很好 不是手术原因 |
[36:16] | He threw a massive clot. There wasn’t anything… | 出现大血块 我也无能为力 |
[36:20] | I’m sorry. I… | 我很抱歉 我… |
[36:24] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[36:32] | Meredith, you’re needed downstairs. | Meredith 下楼来一趟 |
[36:49] | Meredith Meredith. | |
[36:50] | You’ve been nominated for a Harper Avery Award. | 你被提名Harper Avery奖了 |
[36:55] | This is amazing. Are you amazed? | 简直太棒了 你不高兴吗 |
[36:57] | It’s a Harper Avery nomination. | 这可是Harper Avery奖的提名 |
[36:59] | Derek never got one of those. | Derek都没有得过 |
[37:07] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[37:11] | What’s the matter with her? | 她怎么了 |
[37:12] | We lost our ALPPS patient. Just now. | ALPPS术后的病人刚没了 |
[37:17] | Hey, where’s David M.? | David M.呢 |
[37:20] | Oh. Yeah, I couldn’t do that. | 这事啊 我做不来 |
[37:26] | Um, Chief, can I talk to you for a second? | 主任 能跟你聊聊吗 |
[37:35] | I was out there today on a boat… | 我今天没在医院 在一条船上 |
[37:37] | a boat that I don’t even know how to freaking drive. | 我根本不会开船的 |
[37:40] | And it was the best day I have spent in years. | 这么多年来 这是我最开心的一天 |
[37:43] | I was competing out there! I was in the game! | 我在那里跟他们比赛 参与其中 |
[37:46] | Instead of just watching it, you know? | 而不是作为旁观者 明白吗 |
[37:48] | And that was just chopping up fish and… and tying knots, | 虽然只是切鱼和打结 |
[37:50] | but I was loving every second of it. | 但我享受着每一秒 |
[37:52] | Happy for you? | 要为你开心吗 |
[37:54] | – I want to be in the game. – What game? | – 我想参与进来 – 参与什么 |
[37:56] | My life. My career. Surgery! | 人生 事业 手术 |
[37:59] | Look, I’ve got a quarter of a billion dollars. | 听着 我有2.5亿美元 |
[38:03] | And I want to give you half of it. | 我想给你一半 |
[38:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:06] | So you can start your own surgical research competition. | 让你成立自己的外科研究比赛 |
[38:10] | Like the Harper Avery? | 就像Harper Avery奖吗 |
[38:12] | No! Not… No, no, no. Not like that. | 不不不 不是那样的 |
[38:14] | I don’t want to just reward innovation. | 我不想只奖励创新 |
[38:15] | I want to drive it! I want to fund it! | 我想去推动 去资助 |
[38:17] | And, uh, my name can’t be anywhere near it. | 决不能出现我的名字 |
[38:19] | Okay, it’s your contest, not mine. | 那是你的比赛 不是我的 |
[38:20] | I have to stay anonymous. | 必须把我匿名 |
[38:22] | And you want me to let you win? | 你想让我给你走后门吗 |
[38:24] | No, ma’am. No, no, no. Just the opposite, all right? | 不不 恰恰相反 |
[38:26] | I just want in the game. | 我只是想参与进来 |
[38:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:37] | God. That was inevitable. | 天啊 果然发生了 |
[38:40] | Weren’t you married when I got here? | 我来的时候 你不是结婚了吗 |
[38:42] | I was. Am not now. | 当时是 现在不是了 |
[38:44] | Let me guess. Tumor. | 让我猜猜 因为肿瘤吗 |
[38:46] | He’s a good man, and we are good friends. | 她是好男人 我们是好朋友 |
[38:50] | And now you should tell me more | 现在你应该说说 |
[38:51] | about how I’m a much better surgeon than you. | 作为医生 我是如何比你优秀的 |
[38:53] | You know I just said all that to get you in bed, right? | 我说那些 只是想骗你上床 你知道吧 |
[38:57] | No, you didn’t. | 你才不是 |
[39:00] | And thank you, by the way. | 不过谢了 |
[39:02] | For what? F… Oh. Yeah. | 谢啥…对哦 |
[39:04] | Well, that’s what I do. I save lives. | 我的工作 拯救生命 |
[39:08] | I dislike you so intensely. | 我好讨厌你 |
[39:12] | Hey, you going to the mixer? | 你要去酒会吗 |
[39:13] | Uh, there’s an open bar, so, yeah. | 那有免费酒水 当然了 |
[39:15] | I, uh, found a place to stay. | 我找到地方住了 |
[39:17] | – Oh, thank God. – Wow. Okay. | – 谢天谢地 – 好吧 |
[39:19] | No, no, no. I didn’t mean that. | 没有 我不是那意思 |
[39:20] | It’s just that with…with Sofia and Carina, | 只是…因为Sofia 还有Carina |
[39:22] | I’m just… I’m kind of a mess. | 我就是…比较混乱 |
[39:23] | So, who are you gonna stay with? | 所以你要跟谁住 |
[39:24] | With Owen, actually. | 其实是Owen |
[39:26] | Owen Owen? | |
[39:34] | Oh, come on! | 我去 |
[39:39] | You asked Meredith to be nice to me today. | 你今天让Meredith对我好一点 |
[39:41] | I did. And I’d do it again. | 是啊 我还会再这样的 |
[39:45] | I love that you want to protect me, but… | 我喜欢你想保护我 但是… |
[39:48] | I don’t want to wonder what my life could’ve been | 我不想再去思考人生会是什么样 |
[39:50] | – if I’d just been a little more… – More what? | – 如果我能再多一点… – 多一点什么 |
[39:57] | I’m in the running for Chief Resident. | 我在竞选住院总医师 |
[40:00] | What? | 什么 |
[40:02] | And… I don’t want to hide anymore. | 我不想再躲躲藏藏了 |
[40:05] | I’m ready to fight my own battles. | 我准备好为自己而战了 |
[40:09] | I’m gonna file for divorce from Paul. | 我要申请跟Paul离婚 |
[40:12] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | – 你确定吗 – 当然 |
[40:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:22] | You smell like fish guts. | 你闻起来像鱼的内脏 |
[40:26] | Bravery isn’t always about running into the fire. | 勇敢并不总是冲进火场 |
[40:33] | Can you believe we work here?! | 你敢相信我们在这工作吗 |
[40:35] | Can you believe Meredith Grey works here? | 你敢相信Meredith Grey在这工作吗 |
[40:38] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[40:41] | Andrew Andrew. | |
[40:43] | Sam? What are you doing here? | Sam 你在这做什么 |
[40:47] | I work here. | 我在这工作 |
[40:51] | They’re both so pretty. I wonder what’s gonna happen next. | 他们都很漂亮 期待后续啊 |
[40:56] | Sometimes it’s about facing our past. | 有时候是勇敢面对过往 |
[41:06] | Why are you not celebrating? What is all of this? | 你怎么不去庆祝 这都是什么 |
[41:09] | Pull up a chair, Dr. Bailey. | 搬把椅子 Bailey医生 |
[41:13] | Six liver patients who don’t qualify for transplants. | 六位不能接受移植的肝病患者 |
[41:16] | Six lives we are gonna save with the ALPPS procedure. | 我们将用ALPPS拯救的六条生命 |
[41:20] | And on the hardest days, | 在最艰难的日子里 |
[41:22] | it’s about facing the future. | 是勇敢面对未来 |
[41:23] | Congratulations, Dr. Grey. | 恭喜了 Grey医生 |