时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Surgeons are scientists | 外科医生作为科学家 |
[00:14] | trained to believe only in that which we can see and touch. | 会接受训练 只相信自己所见所触 |
[00:19] | But that training doesn’t always take. | 但这种训练 并非经常起效 |
[00:47] | How was it? Was he happy for you? | 怎么样 他替你开心吗 |
[00:50] | No. He was jealous. | 没有 他嫉妒了 |
[00:54] | It’s the Harper Averys. We’re all jealous. | 那可是Harper Averys 换谁都会嫉妒 |
[01:14] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[01:19] | Oh, my God! I’m so sorry! | 天啊 不好意思 |
[01:21] | I left some things here, | 我把东西忘在这里了 |
[01:23] | and I thought that you were at the hospital. | 我以为你在医院呢 |
[01:26] | It’s no problem, Dr. Shepherd. | 没事的 Shepherd医生 |
[01:27] | I’ll just go put some panties on, si? | 我先把小内裤穿上 好吗 |
[01:29] | Probably a good idea, yeah. Yeah. | 也许是好主意 去吧 |
[01:31] | Si. | 好吗 |
[01:38] | Yeah, I should probably give these keys back, huh? | 也许我该把钥匙还给你 |
[01:46] | Wow. That French toast smells good. | 法式土司闻起来很香 |
[01:47] | You know, it’s really good. | 确实很香的 |
[01:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:52] | – Right? – I’m gonna take it to go. | – 是吧 – 我决定带走了 |
[01:54] | I’ll get the plate later. | 我回头去拿盘子 |
[01:56] | – You can finish that first. – Okay. | – 你可以先吃 – 好的 |
[01:58] | It’s good. It’s good. | 真好吃 |
[02:06] | See? See? You’re mad. | 我就说吧 你生气了 |
[02:08] | I am not mad. | 我没生气 |
[02:09] | Then why are you taking the train… | 那你为什么要坐地铁呢 |
[02:11] | I support public transit. | 我支持公共交通 |
[02:13] | …when you can just ride with me?! | 为什么不坐我的车 |
[02:14] | Because I can’t count on you giving me a ride home, that’s why. | 因为我没法指望你 开车送我回家 |
[02:17] | Look, I need to depend on something in this world. | 我总得有所依靠 |
[02:20] | Miranda, just get in the car. | Miranda 赶紧上车吧 |
[02:21] | No, you do your thing. | 得了 做你的事去吧 |
[02:25] | I’m gonna take care of myself. | 我自己能照顾自己 |
[02:31] | As long as you’re not mad. | 只要你不生气 |
[03:12] | I don’t even know what day it is. | 我都不知道今天星期几了 |
[03:14] | I don’t know the last time I changed my underwear. | 我都不知道几天没换内裤了 |
[03:16] | Use the panty liners in the women’s room. They help. | 可以用女厕所的月经垫 很有用的 |
[03:19] | The other day, I almost peed in a supply closet. | 我那天差点在储藏室尿了 |
[03:23] | Like, just for fun? | 为了解闷吗 |
[03:25] | I couldn’t find the bathroom. | 我找不到厕所了 |
[03:27] | Been here two weeks, and I still don’t know my way around. | 都来两周了 我还是一团浆糊 |
[03:33] | Oh, God, I want to die. | 天啊 我想死 |
[03:42] | You’re welcome! | 不客气 |
[03:49] | It’s a private jet. | 那可是私人飞机 |
[03:50] | But private jets are bumpier than regular planes. | 但私人飞机比常规飞机更颠 |
[03:53] | All right, so pretend like it’s a roller coaster. | 好吧 那就当坐过山车呗 |
[03:55] | Or take a pill if you have to, | 或者吃点药 |
[03:56] | but you’re going to that ceremony. | 反正你得去颁奖典礼 |
[03:57] | You’re very bossy. | 你真是强势 |
[03:59] | It seems like five seconds ago, | 往事历历在目 |
[04:00] | we were the interns hiding in the tunnels. | 仿佛我们还是躲在楼道的实习生 |
[04:02] | Now you’re about to win a Harper Avery. | 现在你都要得Harper Avery奖了 |
[04:04] | What if I don’t win a Harper Avery? | 如果我没得奖呢 |
[04:05] | Then you’re no better than the interns. | 那你就没比实习生强多少 |
[04:08] | Slow down! | 不要跑 |
[04:10] | Sorry! Big trauma incoming! | 抱歉 有重大事故 |
[04:12] | Ooh. Trauma in the pit. | 急诊室有重大事故伤员啊 |
[04:14] | No, you have a plane to catch. | 不行 你得去赶飞机 |
[04:15] | Aren’t you curious? | 你不好奇吗 |
[04:16] | Mer! Stop! Come on! You’re going to the awards! | Mer 别去 你得去颁奖典礼 |
[04:24] | How long do you think you can pretend I’m invisible? | 你把我当透明人 打算这样多久 |
[04:26] | Well, it worked for you for years. | 你这样对我好几年呢 |
[04:27] | Blocked me on social media. | 社交媒体把我拉黑 |
[04:28] | Yeah, because you moved across the country, and you didn’t say goodbye. | 是啊 因为你搬到西海岸了 都没跟我道别 |
[04:30] | Because you broke into my apartment. | 因为你闯进我的公寓 |
[04:31] | Because you kidnapped my dog. | 因为你绑架我的狗 |
[04:32] | Because you wouldn’t return my calls. | 因为你不回电话 |
[04:36] | Look, Sam, we wreck each other every time. | Sam 我们每次都折磨对方 |
[04:38] | – I know. – So what are you doing here? | – 我知道 – 那你来做什么 |
[04:39] | You think I followed you here? | 你以为我来找你的吗 |
[04:41] | God. You give yourself a lot of credit. | 天啊 你太自作多情了 |
[04:45] | Dean Parson, 40s male. | Dean Parson 40多岁男性 |
[04:47] | Status post blunt trauma to the chest and abdomen, | 胸腹部钝挫伤 |
[04:50] | shielded some kids when a roller-coaster car came loose. | 过山车松动时 用身体护住几个孩子 |
[04:52] | GCS of 10, follows commands but nonverbal. | 昏迷指数为10 尚有意识 无法说话 |
[04:55] | Pulse 120s, stable pressure. | 脉搏120 血压稳定 |
[04:56] | Roller coaster? How are the kids? | 过山车吗 孩子们怎么样 |
[04:57] | Not a scratch. This guy’s a hero. | 毫发无伤 他是英雄 |
[04:59] | Threw himself between the kids and the car. | 用自己的身体挡在中间 |
[05:01] | Okay, let’s get him inside. You two, come with me. | 好了 推进去 你们俩跟我来 |
[05:03] | Hang in there, Dean. | 坚持住 Dean |
[05:05] | Go, go, go. | 走走走 |
[05:07] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[05:08] | Rusty roller-coaster car broke off the ride, flew into a crowd at a county fair. | 乡村集市过山车失修出轨 飞向人群之中 |
[05:11] | There’s multiple injuries en route. | 还有好多伤员正在送来 |
[05:14] | “Pretend the plane is like a roller coaster,” you said! | 你还说 把坐飞机当坐过山车 |
[05:17] | That’s what you said to me! | 你刚还跟我说呢 |
[05:21] | Gregory Williams and Cleo Kim, both 26, | Gregory Williams和Cleo Kim 都是26岁 |
[05:24] | stuck in a crushed roller-coaster car. | 卡在出轨的过山车车厢里 |
[05:26] | Tried to extricate in the field, | 想在现场救出来的 |
[05:27] | but we suspect Greg has some unstable crush injuries, | 但我们怀疑Greg的挤压伤不太稳定 |
[05:30] | so we opted to do it in a more controlled environment. | 所以选择在更可控的环境中送来 |
[05:32] | I told you I didn’t want to ride that ride. | 我就说我不想坐过山车吧 |
[05:34] | I told you it was a rusty death trap. | 我就说那是死亡陷阱 |
[05:35] | Yes, Cleo. You were right, okay? | Cleo 你说得对 好吗 |
[05:37] | You’re always right. | 你总是对的 |
[05:38] | Now you’re just stating the obvious. | 这是显而易见的 |
[05:40] | I think I’m hallucinating. | 我好像产生幻觉了 |
[05:41] | Are you seeing what I’m seeing? | 你也看见了吗 |
[05:43] | Seeing what? | 看见什么 |
[05:44] | George and Cristina. | George和Cristina |
[05:46] | What? | 什么 |
[05:47] | Are you seeing this? | 你看见了吗 |
[05:49] | How are you? Are you okay? | 你们怎么样 都还好吗 |
[05:51] | Get me out of this! | 让我出去 |
[05:52] | Get me out of this thing so I can kill her! | 让我离开车厢 我要杀了她 |
[05:53] | I did not make you ride, Cleo. | 我没强迫你坐 Cleo |
[05:55] | “Ride for me. I’m too pregnant.” | “替我坐吧 我怀孕了” |
[05:56] | “Let me live vicariously through you.” | “替我感受一下吧” |
[05:58] | Seriously? You’re gonna blame me for this? | 不是吧 你要责怪我吗 |
[06:00] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[06:25] | Oh, why are you gowning? | 你怎么穿隔离衣了 |
[06:27] | A major trauma just came in. | 有严重事故呀 |
[06:29] | No. We have plenty of surgeons that don’t need to be in Boston, Meredith. | 不用啊 我们有很多医生不用去波士顿 |
[06:31] | What… O’Malley and Yang. | O’Malley和Yang |
[06:33] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[06:34] | Baby O’Malley and Baby Yang. | 宝宝版O’Malley和Yang |
[06:36] | And there’s a baby Izzie Stevens, | 还有宝宝版Izzie Stevens |
[06:38] | who’s having a baby. | 正要生宝宝呢 |
[06:39] | I mean, I definitely cannot go anywhere right now. | 现在我肯定不会离开了 |
[06:42] | What’s the deal? She’s afraid to fly? | 什么情况 她害怕坐飞机吗 |
[06:43] | Yeah, and afraid to lose. | 是啊 也害怕没得奖 |
[06:44] | I called your parents. They’re flying in. | 我联系你们父母了 他们正在赶来 |
[06:47] | They wouldn’t take, “We don’t know yet,” for an answer, | 我说还不清楚 他们不放心 |
[06:48] | so I made up some medicine. | 所以我编了一些 |
[06:49] | What did you go with? | 你怎么说的 |
[06:50] | Minor blunt-force trauma with no L.O.C. on the scene. | 轻度钝挫伤 没有失去知觉 |
[06:52] | That’s good. Sounds cool. Means nothing. | 很好 不错 说明没什么事 |
[06:54] | Are you guys doctors? | 你们是医生吗 |
[06:55] | We’re interns at Seattle Pres. | 我们是西雅图长老医院的实习生 |
[06:57] | We are no longer interns | 我们已经不是实习生了 |
[06:58] | and haven’t been for two weeks, Greg. | 已经不是两周了 Greg |
[06:59] | We are second years. Try to keep up. | 我们是第二年了 你弱爆了 |
[07:01] | I see another one of me, I’m leaving. | 如果看到宝宝版Karev 我就走人 |
[07:06] | See, she seems stable. Can’t we get her out first? | 她还算稳定 能先救她出来吗 |
[07:09] | No, not without jarring him. | 那会产生震动的 |
[07:10] | I think we can open up his side of the car | 我觉得可以打开男生那一侧 |
[07:12] | and just be ready for crush syndrome symptoms. | 然后准备应对挤压综合征 |
[07:14] | All right, assess the damage | 好吧 评估损伤情况 |
[07:15] | – and get me a timeline for extrication. – All right, Doctor. | – 告诉我解救需要多久 – 好的 医生 |
[07:18] | All right, let’s set up a crash cart, | 好的 我们先准备急救车 |
[07:20] | get another I.V. going, | 给他再输一组液 |
[07:22] | get him hooked up to our monitors. | 接上监控设备 |
[07:24] | Let’s be prepared when he comes out of this thing. | 准备就绪 等他出来 |
[07:26] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[07:28] | Uh, what are you seeing so far, Kepner? | 目前情况如何 Kepner |
[07:30] | Uh, cuts and bruises,couple broken bones, | 割伤 擦伤 骨折 |
[07:32] | some burns from the oil that went flying | 还有一些热油烫伤 |
[07:34] | when the roller-coaster car hit the funnel-cake booth, | 因为过山车飞出 撞倒油炸糕小摊 |
[07:36] | which perfectly describes a recurring nightmare I used to have as a child. | 真是小时候反复恶梦的完美重现 |
[07:39] | Uh, all right, let’s re-route everything minor to the clinic. | 好吧 把伤势较轻的 安排到门诊去 |
[07:42] | – Supervise the interns. – Okay. | – 管好实习生们 – 好的 |
[07:43] | Make yourself available for quest… | 随时准备回答提… |
[07:47] | Actually, Kepner, you stay here. | Kepner 那啥 你留在这吧 |
[07:49] | – We might need you on this. – Okay, who’s gonna… | – 应该用得着你 – 行吧 那谁去… |
[07:51] | Is that a roller-coaster car? | 过山车祸吗 |
[07:52] | Yeah, it is, but we need you in the clinic. | 没错 但你得去门诊 |
[07:54] | Uh, there were multiple injuries when the car flew off the track. | 车厢脱出轨道 造成不少伤员 |
[07:57] | Interns can’t handle all that. | 实习生们应付不了的 |
[07:59] | There is a major trauma in here, | 这么严重的事故 |
[08:01] | and you want me to go stitch up a clown’s face? | 你却派我给小丑缝脸 |
[08:02] | Uh, clowns bring joy to children. | 小丑给孩子们带来欢乐 |
[08:05] | Scarred clowns lead to traumatized children. Go. | 疤脸小丑会造成心理阴影的 快去 |
[08:10] | Dr. Bailey, how’s that contest coming? | Bailey医生 竞赛筹备得如何了呀 |
[08:14] | You know, I gave you over $100 million about a week ago. | 一周前 我给你一亿多美金那事 |
[08:17] | I don’t know if you maybe got a name,some judges, anything? | 起好名字了吗 找好评委了吗 有进展吗 |
[08:21] | – Did you know? – Know what? | – 你知道吗 – 知道什么 |
[08:23] | When you handed me $100 million | 你给我一亿美金 |
[08:25] | and asked me to organize a contest so that you could play, too? | 让我组织一场竞赛 让你能参与其中 |
[08:29] | – I know. – Did you know that | – 当然知道啊 – 那你知道吗 |
[08:30] | my husband had secretly started training | 我老公那时去秘密集训了 |
[08:33] | to intentionally put his body inside of burning buildings? | 要把自己送入滚滚火场 |
[08:38] | Right. So, uh, we’ll talk this over later, then. | 我们回聊吧 |
[08:41] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[08:51] | You see that? | 看见了吗 |
[08:53] | Free fluid in his left upper quadrant. | 左上腹有游离液体 |
[08:54] | Splenic laceration? | 脾破裂吗 |
[08:55] | Seems likely. Shepherd? | 多半是的 你觉得呢 Shepherd |
[08:57] | Pupils are equal and reactive. He follows commands. | 瞳孔等大有反应 能遵循命令 |
[09:00] | Okay, call the OR. Tell them we’re coming. | 通知手术室 说我们马上过去 |
[09:02] | I want a head CT. | 我想做头部CT |
[09:03] | You just said there are no focal deficits. | 你不是刚说 没有局灶性缺损吗 |
[09:05] | Probably just in shock. | 可能只是受惊了 |
[09:06] | We need to deal with his life-threatening problem first. | 我们要先解决生死攸关的问题 |
[09:09] | Dr. Shepherd, I need a consult on a head injury in the clinic. | Shepherd医生 门诊有一例头部损伤需要会诊 |
[09:12] | Dean, I know that you’re scared. | Dean 我知道你很害怕 |
[09:14] | I know you want to talk, and you can’t, but we’ve got you. | 你想说话 但说不出来 放心有我们 |
[09:16] | He saved kids. He’s a hero. | 他救了孩子们 他是英雄 |
[09:18] | Get me that head CT. Run ahead and book it. | 一定要做头部CT 赶紧去预约 |
[09:21] | Prep him to move! Let’s go! | 准备转移 走吧 |
[09:24] | No. I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[09:27] | Greg and Cleo are hurt. | Greg和Cleo受伤了 |
[09:29] | No, Mom, the roller coaster did not hit me. | 妈 过山车没撞到我 |
[09:31] | Hey, would you let an intern set a dislocated patella? | 能让实习生复位膝盖脱臼吗 |
[09:34] | It’s Izzie. | 是Izzie |
[09:35] | What? | 什么啊 |
[09:37] | You always ask about Izzie, what she was like. | 你一直问起Izzie 问她是什么样的 |
[09:39] | Well, that girl right there. | 那个女生 |
[09:40] | That’s what Izzie was like. | Izzie就是那样的 |
[09:41] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[09:43] | Please don’t say that word. | 拜托 别用这词儿 |
[09:44] | Oh, she’s pretty. | 她很漂亮啊 |
[09:46] | Yeah. | 可不 |
[09:47] | And perky. | 有点得瑟 |
[09:48] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[09:49] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:50] | Yeah, it’s just… weird. | 没事 就是有点怪 |
[09:54] | You were taking care of my friends, right? | 你负责我的朋友们 对吧 |
[09:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:57] | No, I mean, we just… | 不是 我是说 我们… |
[10:01] | Your friends are okay. | 你的朋友们没事 |
[10:03] | They are? Like, okay okay? | 是吗 真没事吗 |
[10:04] | No, I mean, they’re… | 不是 我是说 他们… |
[10:06] | they’ll… they’re like they were. | 不会有什么大碍 |
[10:08] | The same. | 跟以前一样 |
[10:10] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[10:11] | Well… I’m… | 我有点… |
[10:16] | I just… I don’t, um… | 我感觉不… |
[10:18] | – Wait, do you need to sit down?- Yes, please. | – 你要先坐下吗 – 好的 拜托 |
[10:20] | Oh, my gosh. Uh, we need a gurney! | 天呐 快推轮床来 |
[10:22] | Page Robbins! | 呼叫Robbins |
[10:24] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我来晚啦 |
[10:26] | I have Mer’s dress and my dress | 我带了我和Mer的礼服 |
[10:28] | and Zola’s dress and Zola. | 还有Zola和她的小裙子 |
[10:29] | Where’s my mom? | 我妈妈呢 |
[10:30] | That is an excellent question. | 问得好 |
[10:35] | Well, the party is all here, except the guest of honor. | 大家都到齐了 女主角呢 |
[10:38] | Yes, there’s a trauma in the pit. | 突然来了一批创伤伤员 |
[10:40] | And? | 所以呢 |
[10:41] | And Meredith felt the need to get involved. | Meredith觉得她得帮忙 |
[10:44] | Wow. You totally called it. | 还真被你说中了 |
[10:45] | My mom doesn’t like to fly. | 我妈妈不喜欢坐飞机 |
[10:50] | Right. I will go get her. | 好吧 我去叫她 |
[10:55] | Crush syndrome can cause arrhythmias and renal failure, | 挤压综合征会导致心律失常与肾衰竭 |
[10:58] | so we need calcium, bicarb, and albuterol. | 所以需要钙盐 小苏打 还有舒喘宁 |
[11:01] | Look at them. The way they’re looking at you. | 你看啊 他们看你的表情 |
[11:03] | That’s the “You’re gonna die” face. | 代表”你就要死了” |
[11:05] | Shut up, Cleo. | 闭嘴 Cleo |
[11:06] | That really isn’t helpful. | 这样真的好吗 |
[11:07] | We know that face. We use that face. | 这表情我们懂 我们也会用 |
[11:09] | It’s perfectly composed, gives nothing away. | 泰然自若 滴水不漏 |
[11:11] | You should call your mom, | 你应该打给你妈 |
[11:12] | let her hear your voice one last time. | 让她最后一次听到你的声音 |
[11:13] | – I hate you. – Hate won’t get you into heaven. | – 我恨你 – 恨我可上不了天堂 |
[11:15] | You don’t believe in heaven. | 你连天堂都不信 |
[11:17] | I’m not the one they’re looking at like that. | 他们可没这么看我 |
[11:19] | I can’t… I can’t breathe. | 我不能…呼吸 |
[11:22] | We need to get him out of there. | 我们得把他抬出来 |
[11:23] | He’s turning blue! Somebody do something! | 他脸色发青 快救救他 |
[11:24] | His muscles are reperfusing. Get ready to intubate and code. | 缺血肌肉再灌注 准备插管抢救 |
[11:27] | Open up the airway kit. | 打开气管切开器械包 |
[11:28] | No, no, wait, wait. It’s not reperfusion. | 等等 不是再灌注 |
[11:29] | It’s his neck. He needs traction. | 是他的脖子 他需要牵引 |
[11:31] | I got it. Got it. | 我来吧 |
[11:40] | Yeah, it’s his neck. | 没错 是他的脖子 |
[11:51] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:52] | They really are all staring at me. | 他们真的都在看我 |
[11:53] | Am I gonna die? | 我要死了吗 |
[11:55] | It’s not… unlikely. | 也不是…没可能 |
[11:58] | They’re staring at you, too! | 他们也在看你啊 |
[11:59] | Yeah, but I’m not the one who has a lady doctor attached to my cranium. | 但没有女医生扶着我的头盖骨啊 |
[12:02] | You’re not gonna die unless you keep talking and moving unnecessarily. | 别说话 不乱动 你是死不了的 |
[12:05] | Now, hold still. | 别再动了 |
[12:05] | Why are they all staring at us like that? | 他们为什么要这样盯着我们啊 |
[12:07] | Because you look exactly like our friends… | 因为你们长得很像我们的朋友 |
[12:10] | people we were interns with. | 过去一起实习的朋友 |
[12:12] | You look exactly like them. | 你们真的很像他们 |
[12:13] | – Both of us? – Both of you. | – 我们两人吗 – 是的 |
[12:15] | Well, this is creepy, and now I’m uncomfortable. | 太诡异了 我开始不舒服了 |
[12:17] | Even more uncomfortable, if that’s possible. | 简直不能更不舒服了 |
[12:19] | What’s he like? | 他怎么样呢 |
[12:21] | The guy that… that I remind you of? | 就是我让你想起的那个人 |
[12:23] | His name was George. He was a hero. | 他叫George 生前是英雄 |
[12:25] | Was?! | 生前吗 |
[12:26] | Stop, Greg. What are you doing? | Greg 别说了 你在干什么 |
[12:29] | I don’t want to be a trigger for your memories. | 我才不想勾起你的回忆 |
[12:30] | I want to be me and him to be him, so let’s do that. | 我们是我们 他们是他们 我们只做自己 |
[12:34] | Stop looking at us! | 看什么看 |
[12:36] | We are not your friends! | 我们不是你们的朋友 |
[12:38] | It is uncanny, though. | 确实有点不可思议 |
[12:40] | Right? | 是吧 |
[12:46] | I’m almost 30 weeks. It’s a boy. | 差不多30周了 他是男孩 |
[12:48] | His name’s Jasper, and he’s perfect. | 他叫Jasper 发育健康 |
[12:49] | He was perfect at his 20-week ultrasound. | 20周超声检查时 健康完美 |
[12:51] | So I think I just passed out, like, maybe from stress. | 所以刚才晕倒 估计只是因为压力 |
[12:54] | – You see that? – Yeah. | – 看到了吗 – 看到了 |
[12:56] | What? Oh, my God, what is it? | 什么 天啊 那是什么 |
[12:58] | So, Liza, you have a chorioangioma, which is a… | Liza 你长了绒毛膜血管瘤 就是… |
[13:00] | A tumor. On my placenta? | 就是肿瘤 长在胎盘上吗 |
[13:03] | Exactly. Are you a doctor? | 是的 你是医生吗 |
[13:04] | A resident. | 住院医 |
[13:05] | I’ve gone to every prenatal appointment. | 我坚持产检了呀 |
[13:07] | I’ve had every ultrasound. I’ve taken every vitamin. | 超声检查全做了 维生素也全吃了 |
[13:09] | They grow really quickly. | 肿瘤生长很快 |
[13:10] | And at this size, they can be very dangerous. | 这种大小非常危险 |
[13:13] | I think that you passed out because you’re having mirror syndrome. | 我认为你刚才晕倒 是因为镜像综合征 |
[13:16] | So I’m mirroring the symptoms of my baby. | 所以是宝宝晕倒了 我才晕倒的 |
[13:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:19] | So, he’s… he’s what? He’s in distress? | 所以他怎么了 他很痛苦吗 |
[13:21] | He has hydrops. His, uh, heart is struggling. | 他有水肿 心跳吃力 |
[13:24] | – Oh, my God. – I think that we can remove the tumor | – 天啊 – 我认为可以切除肿瘤 |
[13:26] | without delivering the baby, but we need to do it right away. | 不需要分娩 但必须马上手术 |
[13:29] | And the good news is if I do have to deliver, | 好消息是 如果不得不分娩 |
[13:30] | you’re at 29 1/2 weeks, | 宝宝已经29周半了 |
[13:31] | so the survival rate’s really high. | 所以存活率很高的 |
[13:33] | Do you want us to call anyone? | 要帮忙通知谁吗 |
[13:35] | No. I’m having this baby alone. | 不用 我单身的 |
[13:37] | And my mom would just freak out. | 我妈妈知道会疯的 |
[13:39] | And my birthing partner’s trapped in a roller coaster | 孩子的生父正卡在过山车上 |
[13:41] | that I made him ride. | 还是我让他去坐的 |
[13:43] | So… Will you stay? | 所以…你可以留下来吗 |
[13:49] | Will you stay with me? | 留下来陪我 |
[13:51] | Little weird, but I’m gonna roll with it. | 怪怪的 但我不会计较 |
[14:06] | Grey, come on. | Grey 拜托 |
[14:08] | I’m a little busy here, Avery. | 现在有点忙 Avery |
[14:09] | She can’t move, or my friend’s spinal cord will get severed by the fracture. | 她动不了 不然我朋友的脊椎会断裂分离的 |
[14:12] | – Cleo! Shut up! – Thank you! | – Cleo 闭嘴 – 多谢 |
[14:14] | I’m not your friend, remember? You can’t talk to me like that. | 我不是你的朋友 忘了吗 别这样跟我说话 |
[14:16] | Except I can because I’m holding his head in my hands, | 我可以 因为他的头在我手上 |
[14:19] | and, by extension, the air in his lungs. | 以及肺里的空气 也在我手上 |
[14:21] | It’s hard. I’m hot. It hurts. | 我现在很累 很热 很痛 |
[14:24] | So please shut up so I can be still and concentrate. | 所以请闭嘴 让我集中精力坚持下去 |
[14:26] | Hold on a second. I’m gonna come up there and help, all right? | 等等 我上来帮你吧 |
[14:28] | I’m just gonna relieve some of this pressure. | 帮你解解压 |
[14:30] | Okay, lean back into me. | 向后靠着我 |
[14:32] | Rest your arms. Okay? There we go. | 放松手臂 好了 |
[14:36] | Are we gonna miss the awards? | 我们会错过颁奖吗 |
[14:38] | – Yeah, it’s looking that way. – What awards? | – 估计会了 – 什么奖 |
[14:40] | Wait, are you going to Harper Averys? | 等等 你是要去领Harper Avery奖吗 |
[14:42] | Wait. Oh, my God. | 等等 天啊 |
[14:44] | Grey? Is she Meredith Grey? | Grey吗 她是Meredith Grey吗 |
[14:46] | Yeah, and that’s Jackson Avery. | 没错 这位是Jackson Avery |
[14:48] | Oh, my God, Greg! | 我的天 Greg |
[14:49] | You have surgical royalty tractioning your head right now. | 现在牵引你的 可是医界权威啊 |
[14:51] | – Really? – Bottom third of his class. | – 真的吗 – 不愧是班里倒数第三 |
[14:53] | Whatever. Ignore him. | 算了 别理他 |
[14:54] | You’re gods to me. | 你就是我的神 |
[15:08] | Dr. Warren, I have a patient | Warren医生 我有一位病人 |
[15:09] | with intermediate partial thickness burns | 中间部分深度烧伤 |
[15:11] | from the funnel-cake oil that flew when… | 因为油炸糕小摊飞溅的… |
[15:12] | I don’t need all the details, Dr. Bello. | 不需要这些细节 Bello医生 |
[15:14] | Right. Um, we’re out of xeroform. | 好的 三溴苯酚用完了 |
[15:16] | Well, it’s in the supply closet. | 去储藏室找找 |
[15:17] | It’s not. I checked. | 也没有了 我找过了 |
[15:19] | Then you have to go to central supply. | 那你得去中心供应处 |
[15:20] | Which is where? | 在哪里呢 |
[15:21] | He’s trying not to scar my face! | 他不想让我留疤 |
[15:23] | Could you kindly support him in that?! | 可以好心支持一下吗 |
[15:27] | DeLuca DeLuca. | |
[15:29] | Show Bello where central supply is? | 告诉Bello 中心供应处在哪 |
[15:37] | How’d you get the idea for the abdominal wall transplant? | 你怎么想到腹壁移植的 |
[15:40] | From a hole in my bedroom wall. | 灵感来自卧室墙上的一个洞 |
[15:43] | You should not say that in your speech if you win. | 发表获奖感言的话 你可别这么说 |
[15:46] | People, if we’re not wheels up in 20 minutes, | 各位 如果20分钟内 我们再不动身 |
[15:48] | we will miss the show, and we are the show. | 就要错过典礼了 我们可是主角 |
[15:50] | We’re almost there, Catherine. | 就快好了 Catherine |
[15:52] | Oh, my God, is that Catherine Avery?! | 天啊 这位就是Catherine Avery吗 |
[15:54] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[15:55] | Dr. Webber, we’re good. | Webber医生 可以了 |
[15:57] | Okay? | 可以了吗 |
[15:59] | Okay, people, listen up. | 好的 大家听好 |
[16:01] | We’ve got the traction tongs and the pins ready to go. | 牵引钳和牵引销都准备好了 |
[16:04] | We have access to remove this patient. | 病人可以抬出来了 |
[16:06] | We are gonna lift him slowly onto the gurney | 我们要把他慢慢抬到轮床上 |
[16:09] | while Dr. Grey continues to secure his neck. | Grey医生要一直保护他的脖子 |
[16:12] | Once he is down, | 他一躺下 |
[16:13] | I am going to start to add on the weights. | 我就开始加重 |
[16:16] | Do we understand? | 明白了吗 |
[16:17] | Yes. | 明白 |
[16:18] | Now, on my count. | 现在 听我口令 |
[16:22] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[16:26] | Easy. Easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[16:28] | I’m out of the roller coaster. I’m out of the roller coaster! | 我从过山车出来啦 |
[16:34] | Tightening the screws now. | 现在上紧螺丝 |
[16:37] | Adding the weights now. | 现在加重量 |
[16:41] | Meredith, you can release your hands. | Meredith 可以放手了 |
[16:44] | All right. He’s breathing. | 行了 他能呼吸 |
[16:46] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:47] | Okay, let’s roll him for the CT. | 好了 推他去做CT |
[16:48] | Let’s go, people! | 走吧 各位 |
[16:49] | Okay, I need a second. I can’t feel my arms. | 我得等会 胳膊没知觉了 |
[16:52] | I need a minute. Cleo, how are you doing? | 我需要等会 你怎么样 Cleo |
[16:54] | All right. Removing the lap bar now. | 好了 现在移开安全杆 |
[16:56] | Oh, my God, a puncture wound. | 天呐 穿刺伤口 |
[16:57] | I need some gauze and a non-rebreather now, please! | 给我纱布和非换气面罩 快点 |
[17:00] | I didn’t even know that was there. | 我完全不知道有这伤 |
[17:02] | My BP’s plummeting. I’m losing volume. | 血压在骤降 我大出血了 |
[17:03] | Dr. Grey. | Grey医生 |
[17:04] | Call the OR! Let’s hang some O-neg while we check for type and cross. | 呼叫手术室 在交叉配血前 先输O型血 |
[17:08] | Tell them she got penetrating trauma to the right flank. | 告诉他们 右腹部有穿透性创伤 |
[17:09] | Okay, go. I have this. | 行了 走吧 交给我了 |
[17:10] | No, no, no. You’re the one nominated. | 不行 你被提名了啊 |
[17:11] | – You should go. – I’m not gonna go anywhere. | – 你应该去的 – 我哪都不去 |
[17:12] | If I win, just make a nice speech. | 如果我得奖了 替我说感言就行 |
[17:14] | Where is that blood?! | 血袋呢 |
[17:23] | Dr. Shepherd? | Shepherd医生 |
[17:24] | How’s our guy? | 我们的伤员怎么样了 |
[17:25] | Um, his wife is here with their kids, | 他的妻子带着孩子们来了 |
[17:27] | and I don’t know what to tell her. | 我不知道怎么跟他们说 |
[17:29] | Uh, well, was the CT clear? | CT结果怎么样 |
[17:34] | “Um,” what? | 怎么了 |
[17:42] | – You skipped his CT? – He was bleeding out. | – 你没做CT吗 – 他失血过多 |
[17:44] | If you were gonna skip a CT, you should have paged me. | 你想不做CT的话 应该呼我啊 |
[17:46] | I made a call, Amelia, and it was the right call. | Amelia 我做决定了 这是正确的决定 |
[17:48] | His liver was actively bleeding. | 他的肝脏大出血呢 |
[17:49] | I threw his spleen in the trash, and he’s still… | 我把脾脏都切除了 他仍然… |
[17:51] | – Dr. Hunt? – What? | – Hunt医生 – 怎么了 |
[17:53] | She left. | 她走了 |
[17:58] | It’s a trauma. | 这是创伤 |
[17:59] | I can page Owen if I need some help. | 如果需要帮助 我会呼叫Owen的 |
[18:01] | I’m saying you can still go win your Harper Avery. | 我是说 你快去领Harper Avery奖吧 |
[18:04] | Pretend I’m your friend. | 假装我是你朋友 |
[18:05] | What? | 什么 |
[18:06] | I have too much promise to die. | 我还有大好前程 我不想死 |
[18:07] | – I’ve got you. – You’re not Meredith Grey. | – 你有我呢 – 你不是Meredith Grey |
[18:09] | I want to grow up to be you, so pretend I’m your friend, | 我希望以后能成为你 请假装我是你朋友 |
[18:13] | the one I remind you of, | 那位让你想到的朋友 |
[18:14] | because you know her and you love her, | 因为你认识她 你爱她 |
[18:16] | and I’m just the girl who’s been annoying you all day. | 我只是烦了你们一整天的女孩 |
[18:19] | Please, Dr. Grey. Save me like I’m your friend. | Grey医生 拜托你 像救朋友一样救我 |
[18:25] | All right, let’s go. She’s not coming. | 好吧 我们走吧 她不来了 |
[18:28] | What do you mean she’s not coming? | 她不来了 什么意思 |
[18:30] | Well, she wants to stay here and save lives. | 她想留下 拯救生命 |
[18:32] | Of course she does. | 可不嘛 |
[18:34] | Zola, sweetie, | Zola 亲爱的 |
[18:36] | you tell your brilliant mama | 你去告诉你的天才老妈 |
[18:39] | that she’s a big pain in Dr. Catherine’s behind. | 她真是Catherine医生的心腹大患啊 |
[18:43] | How about you? Are you coming or staying? | 你还去吗 还是留下 |
[18:45] | Zola and I have work to do here. | 我和Zola在这里还有事要做 |
[18:48] | Say hi to Boston for me. | 替我向波士顿问好吧 |
[18:50] | Are you ready for your first coronary bypass, Dr. Grey-Shepherd? | 准备做首次冠状动脉搭桥术了吗 Grey-Shepherd医生 |
[18:53] | Yes, I am. | 准备好了 |
[18:59] | We’ve almost got this, Liza. | 我们就快好了 Liza |
[19:03] | You’re doing great. | 你表现得非常好 |
[19:04] | This is kind of a miracle. | 简直像是奇迹 |
[19:06] | What is? | 什么呀 |
[19:08] | That I was here when I passed out. | 我晕倒时 你们刚好在 |
[19:10] | If this had happened anywhere else, | 如果在其他地方晕倒 |
[19:11] | I might have just thought I was overheated or overtired | 我会觉得自己是太热或者太累了 |
[19:14] | and ignored it. | 然后忽略掉 |
[19:15] | Then I might have died or the baby might have died, | 然后可能就死了 或者宝宝就死了 |
[19:17] | so it’s like my own little miracle. | 所以这是我的小奇迹 |
[19:20] | It’s your own little miracle that a roller-coaster car | 你的小奇迹就是过山车脱轨 |
[19:23] | flew off its rails and crashed into a group of people | 飞出去砸中一堆人 |
[19:26] | and crushed your friends inside of it? | 还导致你的俩朋友重伤吗 |
[19:27] | When you put it like that, I sound like an ass. | 你要这么说 我那话就有点混蛋了 |
[19:30] | Yeah. A little bit. | 是有一点 |
[19:35] | See that? Small subcapsular hematoma. | 看到了吗 小面积膜下血肿 |
[19:38] | We can keep an eye on that. | 我们要留意一下 |
[19:40] | Dr. Hunt? | Hunt医生 |
[19:41] | Nurse Linda? Amelia, what the hell? | Linda护士 什么鬼 Amelia |
[19:44] | Put this on. | 穿上吧 |
[19:45] | You’ll need it to protect you from the radiation. | 可以保护你不受辐射 |
[19:46] | What radiation? | 什么辐射 |
[19:47] | Skipping a head CT is not your call. | 做不做脑CT 不是由你决定的 |
[19:49] | It is mine. | 那是我的职责 |
[19:50] | So you’ve left me no choice but to bring the CT in here. | 你让我别无选择 只能在这做CT了 |
[19:52] | – Is this about this morning? – What? | – 是不是跟今早有关 – 什么 |
[19:54] | You seemed fine. You ate the French toast. | 你看着没事啊 还吃吐司了呢 |
[19:55] | Stop talking. | 别讲话了 |
[19:58] | Amelia, there is no indication that there’s a head injury. Zero. | Amelia 完全没有迹象 表明他的头部受伤 |
[20:01] | I heard she had a brain tumor. | 我听说她患过脑瘤 |
[20:03] | You think they didn’t get it all? | 是不是没切干净啊 |
[20:04] | I heard that. | 我能听到哦 |
[20:07] | Uh, CT shows beading of a mesenteric vessel, | CT显示肠系膜血管起泡 |
[20:11] | which means something’s bleeding. | 意味着某个部位有出血 |
[20:13] | We’ll find out exactly what when we get in there. | 我们会开腹探查具体位置 |
[20:15] | And my neck? | 我的脖子呢 |
[20:17] | You have a C5 fracture dislocation. | 颈椎第五段骨折脱位 |
[20:19] | Now, as soon as we take care of that abdominal bleeding, | 解决腹部出血的问题后 |
[20:21] | Dr. Shepherd will do a spinal fusion. | Shepherd医生会做脊柱融合术 |
[20:23] | And my friends? | 我的朋友们呢 |
[20:24] | They’re both in surgery. | 她俩都在手术中 |
[20:27] | It was my idea to go to that carnival. | 去嘉年华是我的点子 |
[20:29] | “Let’s do something stupid,” I said. | 我说”咱们去疯一下吧” |
[20:31] | “We can’t just work every day of our lives,” I said. | 我说”咱也不能天天工作啊” |
[20:35] | I pushed them, and now Cleo could die. | 是我怂恿的 结果可能会害死Cleo |
[20:37] | And Liza could die, and, God, Liza’s baby. | Liza也可能会死 还有Liza的宝宝 |
[20:42] | And I could die, too, | 我也可能会死 |
[20:43] | which no one probably cares about, but… | 说不定也没人在意 可是… |
[20:45] | No one’s dying today, Greg. | 今天没有谁会死的 Greg |
[20:48] | We’ll take you up in a minute. | 我们一会带你上去 |
[21:06] | – I know. – Sir. | – 我懂 – 先生 |
[21:09] | I know how you felt about O’Malley. | 我知道你对O’Malley的感受 |
[21:11] | Oh, these are not O’Malley tears. | 这些眼泪才不是为O’Malley流的 |
[21:13] | I cried all of my O’Malley tears over the real O’Malley. | 给他的眼泪 都哭给O’Malley本人了 |
[21:16] | I cried every day for the better part of a year | 那时候 我有大半年天天哭啊 |
[21:20] | silently in the shower. | 洗澡时偷偷哭 |
[21:22] | No, these are tears of rage… marital rage. | 这些是愤怒的眼泪…婚姻之怒 |
[21:30] | Okay, do you want to talk about it? | 好吧 那你想聊聊吗 |
[21:36] | What is that?! | 什么动静啊 |
[21:37] | Uh, I think we both know what that is. | 我觉得我俩都知道是什么动静 |
[21:41] | In the skills lab? | 在技能实验室吗 |
[21:44] | This door doesn’t even lock. | 这门都不锁的 好吗 |
[21:50] | I, uh, was just, um… | 我…就是… |
[21:53] | getting a, um… | 拿一个… |
[21:55] | so I could… so I could practice… things. | 然后好…练习一下 |
[21:59] | Okay, back to the pit. | 好啦 我回急诊了 |
[22:01] | Yeah, you need a plastic skull in the pit?! | 是哦 急诊还需要塑料头骨啊 |
[22:03] | Do you, Dr. Bello?! | 需要吗 Bello医生 |
[22:09] | Don’t you have a job to do, DeLuca?! | 你没任务吗 DeLuca |
[22:12] | What the…? | 搞什么… |
[22:15] | I really hope there’s not a third one in there. | 我真心希望里面没有第三个了 |
[22:25] | Almost done. | 快好了 |
[22:26] | You see how easy that is? | 你看多简单 |
[22:28] | He would have bled out if we had waited for the CT. | 要是等着做CT 他可能都失血过多了 |
[22:31] | And you’re reading too much into this man because… | 你对这名患者过度解读 是因为… |
[22:34] | It’s okay. You can say it. | 没事啊 你可以说的 |
[22:36] | Dr. Hunt thinks my decision-making is clouded | Hunt医生认为 我的决策受到干扰了 |
[22:39] | because my brother died under similar circumstances. | 因为我哥死于类似情况 |
[22:41] | But he’s wrong. | 可他错了 |
[22:43] | – Am I? – You are. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[22:45] | He has an expanding epidural hematoma. | 他有扩张性硬脑膜外血肿 |
[22:47] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[22:55] | Okay, let’s get this thing out of here! | 好了 把机器弄走吧 |
[22:56] | Prep for a craniotomy! | 准备开颅术 |
[23:04] | Monitors are on. | 监视器开好了 |
[23:07] | Pit’s clear. | 急诊那边没事了 |
[23:08] | You need an extra hand in here? I could scrub in. | 这里人手够不够 我可以帮忙 |
[23:11] | Uh, if you want to be helpful, you can go find Shepherd | 你要是想帮忙 可以去找Shepherd |
[23:14] | and tell her we need her in here | 去告诉她 我们这里需要她 |
[23:15] | to make sure this patient’s not permanently paralyzed. | 确保这位伤员不会永久瘫痪 |
[23:18] | I’m a general surgeon, not a neurosurgeon. | 我是普外科医生 不是神经外科医生 |
[23:20] | And sometimes it’s a good idea to just do the job you’re trained for. | 有时候呢 最好还是做自己专业的事 |
[23:42] | – I know. – Right. | – 我知道 – 是吗 |
[23:44] | You came into my flat | 你进来我的公寓 |
[23:45] | and didn’t get up off the sofa for three weeks. | 在沙发上一躺就是三周 |
[23:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:50] | You still love her? | 你还爱她 |
[23:57] | How did she find you? | 她怎么找到你的 |
[23:58] | She got matched here. It’s a… coincidence. | 她被分配过来的 都是巧合 |
[24:02] | Oh, Andrea, you’re still such an innocent bambino. | Andrea 你还是这么天真的小宝宝呢 |
[24:09] | See there? | 看到了吗 |
[24:10] | It’s a simple procedure, | 手术并不复杂 |
[24:12] | but not doing it would have killed him. | 但不做的话 有可能会要命的 |
[24:16] | All this fuss for something as little as one, two, three. | 搞这么大动静 就为了这么基础的事 |
[24:21] | Okay. “I told you so” is unbecoming on you. | “早告诉你了”这句话不适合你的身份 |
[24:24] | Also, he’d be dead if I’d done it your way. | 而且若照你说的做 他可能已经死了 |
[24:26] | Fair enough. He’s alive. That’s what matters. | 好吧 他还活着 这是最重要的 |
[24:28] | – Go tell his wife and kids. – Thank you. | – 去告诉他的妻小吧 – 谢谢 |
[24:32] | Shepherd, uh, you’re needed in OR Three. | Shepherd 三号手术室需要你 |
[24:37] | Amelia, I’m sorry if I implied that… | Amelia 对不起啊 如果我有暗示到… |
[24:39] | No. It’s okay. You were right. | 没事 你说得对 |
[24:41] | I mean, not about this morning. | 不是说今早啊 |
[24:43] | French toast was excellent this morning. | 早上的法式吐司美味极了 |
[24:46] | But about Derek. | 我是说Derek |
[24:50] | He was in my head. | 他的确在我脑海中 |
[24:51] | He saved this guy. | 是他救了这位病人 |
[24:54] | He was that good. | 他就是这么棒 |
[25:01] | You know, one could argue | 知道吗 有人会说 |
[25:02] | I’m kind of saving him, too, but I’m gonna let it go. | 我也救了他啊 不过算了 我不纠结 |
[25:06] | Yeah. I’m letting it go. | 没错 不纠结 |
[25:09] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[25:10] | I said suction, not retract. | 我说抽吸 不是牵引 |
[25:11] | I’m sorry. Here? | 对不起 这里吗 |
[25:12] | Where the blood is coming from. | 出血的地方 |
[25:14] | Right. Got it. | 明白了 |
[25:15] | Do we ligate or primary repair? What do you think? | 是结扎血管还是一期修补 你怎么看 |
[25:17] | I think you should have gone to Boston. | 我认为你该去波士顿 |
[25:19] | What? | 什么 |
[25:20] | We’re gonna ligate ’cause it’s safer, | 要结扎 因为更安全 |
[25:22] | and it’s a thing I could have done myself while you went to Boston. | 如果你去波士顿了 我自己也能搞定 |
[25:24] | Kepner Kepner. | |
[25:25] | God, you’re like Jackson. | 你真像Jackson |
[25:27] | He grew up with so much money | 他从不缺钱 |
[25:28] | he never had to balance a budget or check a price tag, | 不用算账过日子 从不看价签 |
[25:30] | and he just takes it all for granted. | 他就认为 一切都是应该的 |
[25:31] | And you’re like that with your talent. | 你对天赋也是这样 |
[25:33] | You’re missing the Harper Avery Awards | 你放弃参加Harper Avery颁奖 |
[25:36] | ’cause you take for granted that there’s just gonna be another one. | 因为你认定 下次还可以再获奖 |
[25:39] | You take your talent for granted, | 你认为 天赋就是你应得的 |
[25:41] | and, you know, some of us work really hard, | 我们有些人 拼死拼活地努力 |
[25:43] | and we’re just average. | 可还是普普通通 |
[25:47] | You think I’m taking it for granted? | 你认为我觉得理所应当吗 |
[25:50] | I’m not taking anything for granted. | 我根本没有这样的想法 |
[25:51] | I want that award so bad | 我想得奖都想疯了 |
[25:53] | I could pick you up and throw you out a window, | 都想把你扔到窗户外面去 |
[25:55] | especially right now because my best friend’s image is splayed out in front of me | 特别是现在 看着很像我闺蜜的脸 |
[25:59] | Cristina Yang is the only one who gets just how badly I want that award. | 只有Cristina Yang理解 我多渴望获奖 |
[26:07] | And, Kepner, you’re not average. | Kepner 你远非普普通通 |
[26:16] | – Baby’s having prolonged bradycardia. – All right. Damn it. | – 宝宝出现延期心动过缓 – 该死 |
[26:18] | Liza, we tried, but baby says he wants to come out today, okay, | Liza 我们尽力了 但宝宝今天就想出来 |
[26:21] | so I’m gonna convert to a C-section, | 我现在采取剖腹产 |
[26:22] | and I need Dr. Karev to get his NICU team ready. | Karev医生要去准备新生儿监护团队 |
[26:24] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[26:25] | Oh, I’m scared. I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[26:27] | Wilson, hold her hand. | Wilson 抓着她的手 |
[26:27] | I’m way past that. | 早就不顶用了 |
[26:28] | I need someone to talk to me. Please talk to me. | 要有人跟我说话 快跟我说话 |
[26:30] | Okay, uh, what do you want to talk about? | 好吧 你想说什么 |
[26:32] | Anything. Have you done this before? | 都可以 你之前做过这样的手术吗 |
[26:33] | – Are you a mom? – Oh, God, no. | – 你有孩子吗 – 没有 |
[26:35] | I mean, um… | 我是说… |
[26:37] | Liza, I am. I’m a mom. | Liza 我有孩子 我是妈妈 |
[26:38] | I have a… I have a daughter. | 我有一个女儿 |
[26:39] | She’s 7 years old, and she’s on a plane right now | 七岁了 现在正在飞机上 |
[26:42] | coming back to live with me. | 要回来跟我住 |
[26:43] | So she lives with her dad sometimes? | 有时候她跟爸爸住吗 |
[26:44] | Uh, she’s with her other mom sometimes. | 有时候跟另一个妈妈住 |
[26:46] | Her dad, um… | 她爸… |
[26:47] | What about her dad? | 她爸爸怎么了 |
[26:48] | He died. | 去世了 |
[26:51] | And I miss him all the time, | 我一直都很想念他 |
[26:52] | which is actually kind of unexpected | 这有些出乎意料 |
[26:53] | because I didn’t really like him in the beginning. | 因为一开始 我很不喜欢他 |
[26:58] | I resented him because he was perpetually relaxed. | 我讨厌他 因为他总是不着调 |
[27:03] | But he could make me laugh. | 但他总会逗我笑 |
[27:04] | He could make me laugh when I was afraid | 当我害怕 抓狂 心烦时 |
[27:06] | or freaked out or annoyed, | 他都能逗我笑 |
[27:08] | which actually is really, really annoying. | 不过其实很烦 |
[27:12] | If he was here right now, he would say, “Relax, Robbins. | 如果他在这里 他会说”放松 Robbins” |
[27:17] | Your kid’s coming here. | “你的娃要来了” |
[27:19] | It’s gonna be the greatest thing ever, | “这是最赞的事了” |
[27:20] | and you’re freaking out about paint colors. | “而你却在为油漆颜色抓狂” |
[27:23] | You’re gonna… You’re gonna take her to ice cream | “你要带她去吃冰激凌” |
[27:25] | and you’re gonna let her pick three different flavors, | “让她挑三种不同的口味” |
[27:27] | and it’ll be the best thing ever.” | “那样最好不过了” |
[27:31] | And he would be right. | 都会被他说中的 |
[27:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:34] | – Jasper is out, Liza. | Jasper出来了 Liza |
[27:49] | Okay, good. | 好了 很好 |
[27:51] | Now show me the inferior vena cava… | 指出下腔静脉给我看 |
[27:54] | and the aorta. | 还有主动脉 |
[27:58] | Wow. You are a natural. | 哇哦 你很有天赋啊 |
[28:00] | You must get it from your mom. | 肯定得到你妈真传了 |
[28:02] | My daddy, too. | 还有我爸 |
[28:03] | I’m gonna be a brain surgeon like him. | 我要像他一样 当脑科医生 |
[28:05] | You are? | 是吗 |
[28:10] | I miss him. | 我很想他 |
[28:12] | Do you miss your mom? | 你想你妈吗 |
[28:18] | Every day. | 每天都想 |
[28:21] | Want to know what my mom would say? | 你想知道 我妈会说什么吗 |
[28:23] | She would say, | 她会说 |
[28:25] | “Even though your mom’s not here, | “即使你妈妈不在” |
[28:27] | she’s always with you.” | “她也总会伴你左右” |
[28:44] | O’Malley’s got a long road ahead. | O’Malley还有很长的路要走 |
[28:46] | – This isn’t O’Malley, sir. – I know. | – 这不是O’Malley 先生 – 我知道 |
[28:48] | And call me sentimental,but it’s nice to think of him. | 说我多愁善感也罢 但想想他也是很好的 |
[28:52] | Most of the interns just blur together over the years, | 多年过去 很多实习生都记不清了 |
[28:57] | but O’Malley…I can’t forget. | 但是O’Malley 我忘不掉 |
[29:01] | And it’ll be good to be able to save him, | 能救他是好事 |
[29:04] | to save this O’Malley. | 救这位O’Malley |
[29:12] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[29:15] | How you doing over there? | 你那边怎么样 |
[29:17] | He’s doing well on 50% O2. | 给50%的氧气 状态还好 |
[29:18] | So he’s okay? | 那他会没事吗 |
[29:20] | Yeah, he’s gonna need some oxygen | 是的 他需要吸氧 |
[29:22] | and spend some time up in the NICU, | 留在新生儿重症监护病房 |
[29:24] | but you can hold him for a minute if you want | 但在我送走他之前 |
[29:26] | before I take him up. | 你可以抱抱他 |
[29:29] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[29:31] | Here he comes. | 给你 |
[30:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:12] | You think he’s gonna make it? | 你觉得他会挺过来吗 |
[30:14] | I do. | 当然 |
[30:15] | I think he is going to make it. | 我想他会挺过来的 |
[30:19] | Oh, no. So, you’re threatening me now? | 所以你在威胁我吗 |
[30:21] | Is that how you’re gonna do this? | 你现在是玩这套吗 |
[30:23] | You turned away from a career in anesthesiology | 你不做麻醉师 |
[30:26] | because you were bored and you wanted to be a surgeon. | 因为无聊了 想要当外科医生 |
[30:28] | Now you’re bored again. | 现在你又无聊了 |
[30:29] | Starting to sound like a man with commitment issues. | 你就像没常性的男人 |
[30:33] | Can’t you just… Look. | 你能不能…听着 |
[30:35] | Can’t you just think of it like I’m taking a fellowship year, | 能不能当我拿到研究员奖学金了 |
[30:38] | learning something new,something that makes me happy? | 要去学新技术 这让我很高兴 |
[30:40] | You were my front runner for Chief Resident! | 你本来是住院总的首选 |
[30:43] | Can’t that make you happy? | 这不能让你高兴吗 |
[30:44] | I want a job where all this adrenaline | 我想要的工作 要充满刺激感 |
[30:46] | that’s coursing through me is a good thing. | 肾上腺素充斥全身 |
[30:47] | I’m not saying I don’t love surgery, | 我不是说 我不爱外科手术 |
[30:50] | and I’m not saying that I won’t come back to it someday. | 也许哪天 我还会回到这行 |
[30:52] | I’m saying that while I’m young enough, | 我是说 趁我还年轻 |
[30:53] | I want to try this because I don’t want to live with a ghost, | 我想去尝试 因为我不想追悔过去 |
[30:57] | – and neither do you. – A ghost? | – 你也一样 – 追悔什么 |
[30:59] | Yeah, the ghost of who I might have been | 对啊 如果当初够努力 |
[31:00] | if I’d been brave enough to try. | 我会成为什么人 |
[31:02] | Miranda Miranda? | |
[31:03] | Jackson called. Do you have a minute? | Jackson打电话来了 你有时间吗 |
[31:06] | I do. | 有啊 |
[31:24] | Alex, if you want to know how she is, | Alex 如果你想知道她怎么样了 |
[31:26] | you should just call her. | 你应该联系她 |
[31:28] | You should call Izzie. | 打给Izzie吧 |
[31:29] | No. | 不 |
[31:30] | No, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:32] | No. | 不要 |
[31:33] | I mean, I don’t need to call her. | 我不必打电话给她 |
[31:36] | I know how she is. | 我知道她过得怎样 |
[31:39] | I mean, she’s… | 我是说 她… |
[31:41] | she’s married with three kids, | 她结婚了 有三个孩子 |
[31:43] | and she lives somewhere, I think, uh, kind of woodsy? | 她住在树木茂盛的地方吧 |
[31:51] | And she’s a surgeon and she goes to work every day, | 她是外科医生 每天都工作 |
[31:53] | so she refuses to hire help,so her house is always a mess. | 她不愿雇帮手 所以家里很乱 |
[31:59] | And it has Christmas decorations all over it | 到处都是圣诞节的装饰 |
[32:02] | because she won’t let her husband take them down. | 因为她不让丈夫取下来 |
[32:08] | It smells like muffins,and she’s smiling. | 那味道就像松饼 而她在微笑 |
[32:15] | When I picture her, she’s always smiling. | 当我想到她 她总是在微笑 |
[32:18] | I don’t need to call her because I want it to stay that way. | 我不必联系她 因为我想留住这份美好 |
[32:23] | I picture her as happy as I am with you. | 我想象她很幸福 就像我和你在一起那样 |
[32:29] | You imagined a whole life for her? | 你为她想象了一整段人生吗 |
[32:31] | Oh, yeah. It’s way better than wondering. | 是的 总比好奇强 |
[32:51] | All right, well, how is she? | 好了 她怎么样了 |
[32:53] | She’s good. She lost a lot of blood, | 她还好 她失血过多 |
[32:55] | but we had to ligate her transected IVC | 我们得结扎受损的下腔静脉 |
[32:58] | They were superheroes. Both of them. | 她们就像超级英雄 俩人都是 |
[32:59] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我前所未见啊 |
[33:01] | – Nobody asked you to talk. – Right. | – 没人叫你说话 – 好吧 |
[33:03] | We’re done here.You can take her to recovery. | 搞定了 送她去康复病房吧 |
[33:08] | Hey, how’s Baby George? | 宝宝George呢 |
[33:09] | He’s in recovery. | 在康复中了 |
[33:11] | And Baby Izzie? | 宝宝Izzie呢 |
[33:12] | Oh, Baby Izzie has a baby. | 宝宝Izzie生了一个宝宝 |
[33:14] | Oh, that’s so good! | 那太好了 |
[33:16] | Um, the Harper Averys are about now, Dr. Grey. | Harper Avery颁奖典礼要开始了 Grey医生 |
[33:19] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[33:20] | Well, we thought you might like to be there. | 我们估计 你是想去参加的 |
[33:28] | What is going on? | 搞什么 |
[33:41] | Please welcome Dr. Catherine Avery. | 请欢迎Catherine Avery医生 |
[33:46] | Thank you so much. | 多谢 |
[33:47] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 各位 晚上好 |
[33:49] | It is my distinct privilege and honor to award | 我十分荣幸 颁发今年的 |
[33:52] | this year’s Harper Avery for Surgical Innovation. | Harper Avery外科医学创新奖 |
[33:57] | This award is named for my dear friend, | 这奖以我的亲友命名 |
[34:00] | who we lost this year | 其今年离世 |
[34:02] | which makes this award ever more meaningful. | 所以使这奖项更是意义非凡 |
[34:05] | Harper Avery was a very complicated man. | Harper Avery是一个复杂的男人 |
[34:11] | But his love for medical innovation was pure, | 但他衷爱医学创新 |
[34:14] | and that describes this year’s winner. | 这就说到今年奖项的得主了 |
[34:18] | So, without further ado, | 如果没有异议 |
[34:20] | the Harper Avery for Surgical Innovation | Harper Avery外科医学创新奖 |
[34:22] | goes to… | 将颁予… |
[34:24] | Dr. Meredith Grey! | Meredith Grey医生 |
[34:49] | Here to accept on her behalf | 有请代领奖项的人 |
[34:52] | Dr. Jackson Avery. | Jackson Avery医生 |
[34:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:56] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[34:58] | Knowing very well that she might win tonight, | 虽然知道自己今晚极可能获奖 |
[35:01] | Dr. Grey opted to stay in Seattle. | 但Grey医生选择留在西雅图 |
[35:03] | A trauma came in, | 有事故伤员入院 |
[35:04] | and she knew that she was the right doctor for the job. | 她知道那手术得由她来做 |
[35:07] | That’s one of the many reasons that I’m so very, very proud | 这是众多原因之一 让我感到骄傲 |
[35:11] | to call her my colleague and my friend. | 做她的同仁及朋友 |
[35:13] | Now, Dr. Grey has experienced more loss in her life | Grey医生饱受离散之苦 |
[35:17] | than I think most of us would deem fair. | 大部分人都会觉得不公 |
[35:21] | She lost her little sister, Lexie Grey, | 她失去了妹妹Lexie Grey |
[35:23] | who I know would love to be here tonight with us. | 我知道她今晚也会很想到场 |
[35:26] | She lost her husband, Dr. Derek Shepherd, | 她也失去了Derek Shepherd医生 |
[35:29] | who knew with total certainty that this night would happen. | 他肯定知道 今晚奖项会花落谁家 |
[35:33] | And she also lost her mother, Dr. Ellis Grey, | 她还失去了母亲 Ellis Grey医生 |
[35:36] | who won this award twice…once as a resident | 她曾两次获奖 第一次还是当住院医时 |
[35:39] | and probably would have won a few more | 如果不是早早离世 |
[35:40] | if she hadn’t been taken from all of us so young. | 也许还会多得几次奖项的 |
[35:42] | The most amazing thing about Meredith, though, | 关于Meredith 最不可思议的是… |
[35:45] | is that she takes all that pain, all that loss, | 她承受了所有的痛苦和失去 |
[35:48] | and she turns it into drive… | 将其转化为动力 |
[35:50] | drive to save lives,to make things better, | 驱使她拯救生命 让一切变得更好 |
[35:53] | and despite all that she’s lost, | 尽管失去过这么多 |
[35:55] | she continued to find joy in her work | 她仍在工作中寻找快乐 |
[35:58] | as a surgeon, as a teacher, as a mother. | 作为一名医生 一位老师 一个母亲 |
[36:00] | And she managed to share that joy | 她还将这份快乐 |
[36:03] | through her spirit of discovery and of possibility and of hope | 贯穿于她的探索发现精神 |
[36:07] | right in the face of darkness. | 直面所有黑暗 |
[36:09] | I am profoundly grateful… | 我万分感激… |
[36:13] | for the lessons that I have learned from Meredith Grey, | 从Meredith Grey身上所学到的一切 |
[36:15] | and it is my distinct honor | 能够代表她来领奖 |
[36:17] | to accept this award on her behalf. | 也是我无上的荣耀 |
[36:18] | Congrats, Meredith! | 恭喜你 Meredith |
[37:03] | Listen, I know that you said green, | 听着 我知道你说要绿色 |
[37:05] | but I couldn’t… I couldn’t pick out which green. | 但我不知道 要选哪种绿 |
[37:07] | So I think that you should pick it out, | 所以我觉得 应该你来选 |
[37:09] | and then we can paint it together, okay? | 然后我们一起来涂 好吗 |
[37:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:17] | I miss Mama. | 我想妈妈了 |
[37:20] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[37:22] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[37:26] | But I am so, so happy that you are home. | 我真的很高兴 你能回家 |
[37:29] | – And you know what I got? – What? | – 你猜我还准备了什么 – 什么 |
[37:31] | Three different flavors of ice cream. | 三种不同味道的冰淇淋 |
[37:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:38] | Okay. Stand there. | 站好 |
[37:41] | All right. One, two… | 好啦 一 二… |
[37:46] | The third one… It’s all for me. | 第三个…都是我的 |
[37:48] | This one’s all for me. | 这些是我的 |
[37:49] | That one’s not for you. | 不是你的哦 |
[37:56] | We’re good. | 走吧 |
[38:04] | Oh, my God, you’re everywhere. | 天啊 到处都是你 |
[38:07] | Fine, Andrew. I’ll go somewhere else. | 好吧 我去其他地方 Andrew |
[38:12] | No, no, no, stop. Just, Sam… | 不用 别这样 Sam |
[38:16] | You swear you didn’t follow me here? | 你真不是来找我的吗 |
[38:17] | Andrew Andrew. | |
[38:20] | We’re bad for each other. | 我们不适合彼此的 |
[38:22] | We both know that. | 我们都很清楚 |
[38:41] | – Really? – No. | – 真的吗 – 不像 |
[38:43] | You don’t see the similarity? | 你看着不像吗 |
[38:45] | No. | 不像 |
[38:47] | You’re just being stubborn. | 你就是嘴硬 |
[38:48] | Maybe I should text Burke and send him her picture. | 我应该给Burke发张照片看看 |
[38:51] | Meredith, there’s no one like Cristina. | Meredith 没人会像Cristina |
[38:54] | No one. | 她就是她 |
[38:56] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[38:57] | Scientist or not, | 无论是不是科学家 |
[38:58] | most of us who’ve been at this a while | 做过一段时间医生的人 |
[39:00] | are forced to acknowledge the mysteries of life. | 都不得不承认生命的神秘之处 |
[39:09] | Keys, please. | 给我钥匙 |
[39:12] | You’re driving? | 你要开车吗 |
[39:13] | I’m driving myself. | 我自己开车走 |
[39:15] | You can take the fire truck. | 你可以坐消防车 |
[39:24] | This day was epic. | 今天简直无敌了 |
[39:28] | I’m so tired I can’t feel my teeth. | 我已经累到感觉不到牙了 |
[39:31] | I almost stitched my finger to a person. | 我差点把我的手指缝到另一个人身上 |
[39:33] | Scram. | 起开 |
[39:36] | Yeah. You heard her. Scram. | 是啊 听到了吧 快走 |
[39:37] | This is our beach. | 这是我们的地盘 |
[39:39] | We are forced to acknowledge | 我们不得不承认 |
[39:40] | that certain kinds of magic exist. | 某些奇迹确实存在 |
[39:42] | Someone’s calling. | 有电话 |
[39:46] | Ooh! Look who’s calling! | 快看 谁给我打电话了 |
[39:48] | Hey, you’re just in time for the champagne. | 你正好赶上开香槟 |
[39:50] | Ready? Wait for it. | 准备好了吗 听着 |
[39:55] | Yes! Yes! | 可不是嘛 |
[39:56] | What did she say? | 她说啥了 |
[39:57] | Yes. She asked me if I feel different. | 她问我是不是感觉不一样了 |
[39:59] | Damn straight, she does! | 可不是嘛 |
[40:01] | And that history and memory | 所有的历史和记忆 |
[40:03] | and the ghosts of our past | 我们的过往 |
[40:06] | are sometimes just as tangible as anything we can hold in our hands. | 有时候如此真切 仿佛能够握在手中 |