时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | “Currently, we control your hospital.” | 我们已经控制你们医院了 |
[00:08] | They have changed the codes. | 有人改密码了 |
[00:10] | We are locked out of the blood bank. | 进不去血库 |
[00:11] | This woman needs blood! Who’s O-neg? | 病人需要输血 谁是O型血 |
[00:14] | We’re airlifting him to Snohomish Medical Center. | 我们用飞机送他去斯诺克米西医疗中心 |
[00:20] | Don’t give him heparin now! He’ll bleed out! | 别给他用肝素 他会出血的 |
[00:27] | Hey, Brooke. | 你好啊 Brooke |
[00:34] | There are moments in the O.R. when everything goes to hell. | 有些时候 在手术室里 场面会完全失控 |
[00:38] | God. I mean, I’m so happy that you’re okay. | 天啊 很高兴看见你挺好的 |
[00:40] | And no matter how much you’ve seen | 无论阅历多么丰富 |
[00:41] | how ready you are, how much help you have, | 准备多么充分 助手多么给力 |
[00:44] | nothing can truly prepare you. | 都无法使你从容应对 |
[00:46] | Jenny, Jenny. This is Jenny. | Jenny 你过来 这位是Jenny |
[00:49] | She is my fiancee. | 她是我的未婚妻 |
[00:54] | She has made me a new man. | 她彻头彻尾地改变我了 |
[00:56] | But hard to plan a wedding when, legally, you’re still married. | 但法律上 我仍是已婚 所以没法准备婚礼 |
[01:00] | So, um, we were so relieved when my lawyer received your papers. | 所以律师收到你的来信时 我们松了一口气 |
[01:03] | Thank you. | 感谢 |
[01:07] | You have to keep going, or your patient will die. | 你必须继续 否则病人会死掉 |
[01:14] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[01:16] | You’re nothing like I pictured. | 你跟我想象得不一样 |
[01:17] | I mean, you look so good, Brooke. | 你看上去很不错 Brooke |
[01:19] | So much better, I mean. | 我是说 比以前好多了 |
[01:21] | It looks like you finally got the help you needed. | 看来你终于得到所需的帮助了 |
[01:23] | The trouble is… in these moments, | 问题是…在这些时刻里 |
[01:25] | every instinct in your body tells you to freeze. | 身体直觉会让你完全僵住 |
[01:28] | Are you… Is he… are you Paul Stadler? | 你是Paul Stadler吗 |
[01:31] | – Yes. – Oh, my God. | – 是啊 – 天啊 |
[01:33] | Wow. I am such a huge fan. | 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[01:35] | Your research on minimally invasive surgery procedures | 你的微创手术方法研究 |
[01:38] | was life-changing for me. | 对我意义非凡 |
[01:41] | Um, Dr. Arizona Robbins. | 我是Arizona Robbins医生 |
[01:43] | – Pleasure, Dr. Robbins. – Fetal surgeon. | – 很高兴认识你 – 胚胎外科医生 |
[01:45] | Are you fan-girling here? | 你也是花痴迷妹吗 |
[01:47] | Your paper on introducing multi-mode step index fibers for scopes | 那篇用阶跃多模光纤进行内窥镜手术的文章 |
[01:51] | was revolutionary. | 简直是创举 |
[01:52] | Oh, well, she should know it. | 她应该知道的 |
[01:53] | I mean, she was my student when I wrote it. | 我写那篇文章时 她是我的学生 |
[01:55] | – What? – Though I’m not sure | – 什么 – 虽然我不确定 |
[01:56] | how much she remembers. | 她还记得多少 |
[01:58] | She was quite the partier back then. | 她当时可贪玩了 |
[02:01] | Well, I would love to pick your brain later, | 我很愿意跟您探讨一下 |
[02:03] | you know, when it’s not as crazy. | 不要太过天马行空哦 |
[02:04] | – Yeah. – Wilson, I can’t believe | – 好啊 – Wilson 我简直不敢相信 |
[02:06] | that you studied under Paul Stadler. | 你的老师是Paul Stadler |
[02:07] | Way to keep a secret. | 保密工作做得不错 |
[02:09] | See ya. | 回头见啦 |
[02:11] | So… you haven’t been talking about me. | 看来你从没提起过我呀 |
[02:15] | I guess I should be grateful for that. | 我得感谢你这样做 |
[02:21] | Is there, uh, someplace quiet we can talk, | 哪里人少一点 我们能聊聊的 |
[02:24] | sign those papers, catch up? | 把离婚协议签好 随便聊聊 |
[02:28] | Wilson Wilson? | |
[02:30] | Uh, Karev’s looking for you. | Karev在找你 |
[02:32] | Oh, no. | 糟糕了 |
[02:33] | Oh, we can talk later. I’ll find you. | 咱可以回头再聊 我会找你的 |
[02:40] | Uh, aren’t you Paul Stadler? | 你是Paul Stadler吗 |
[02:43] | I am. | 是啊 |
[02:56] | Right angle. | 直角钳 |
[02:58] | How are you holding up? | 你还行吗 |
[02:59] | Well, if you you estimate 2 units every 10 minutes, | 如果每十分钟 需要两单位血 |
[03:02] | that gives us about an hour till I’m empty. | 那还有一小时 我才会被掏空 |
[03:06] | Of course, I’d be super-dead by then. | 当然了 到时候我就死透透了 |
[03:08] | Don’t worry. We won’t let that happen. | 别担心 不会那样的 |
[03:10] | Just keep telling me how you feel. | 随时汇报你的情况 |
[03:12] | Honestly, right now, I’m hot as hell. | 说实话 我现在热死了 |
[03:14] | Is that just me? | 只有我热吗 |
[03:16] | No. It’s not just you. | 不是的 不只是你 |
[03:22] | Why is it so hot in here? | 为什么这么热 |
[03:24] | Uh, can you ask facilities to crank the A.C.? | 能让设备部打开空调吗 |
[03:28] | Oh, no. We can’t. | 不行 做不到 |
[03:30] | They have run the thermostats up to 90. | 他们把恒温器设定在26度了 |
[03:33] | They… They can hack into the thermostats? | 他们还能黑进恒温器吗 |
[03:36] | Yeah. Easily. | 是啊 很容易 |
[03:37] | Why? Why would they do that? | 他们为什么要这样做 |
[03:39] | Well, like the cardiac monitors and turning the power on and off | 就像控制心脏监护仪 开关电源一样 |
[03:43] | they just want to show you that they have control | 他们就是想显示掌控能力 |
[03:45] | so they turned up the heat, literally. | 所以就把暖风打开了 |
[03:47] | That is just dumb. | 太愚蠢了 |
[03:50] | Such an obvious pun. | 搞笑呢 |
[03:57] | Look, Jackson, I don’t know where the hell you are, | Jackson 我不知道你在哪 |
[04:00] | but pick up your damn phone. | 但赶紧给我接电话 |
[04:01] | Markham… M-A-R-K-H… | 他叫Markham… Markh… |
[04:07] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[04:09] | Did you stab him? | 你捅他了吗 |
[04:11] | There was an accident. | 发生意外了 |
[04:12] | Did the helicopter crash? | 飞机坠毁了吗 |
[04:13] | No. There was some turbulence, | 不是 飞机遇到气流 |
[04:14] | and the tube that was pumping his blood came loose. | 给他泵血的插管松了 |
[04:16] | But we’re gonna take care of him. | 但我们会救他的 |
[04:16] | It looks like all of his blood. | 感觉血都流光了 |
[04:19] | Is that all of his blood? | 是不是都流光了呀 |
[04:20] | We will get him more blood. | 我们会给他输血的 |
[04:21] | We’ve got this now, okay? | 交给我们吧 好吗 |
[04:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:30] | His left arm is tingling, | 他的左臂很痛 |
[04:31] | and he’s seeing stars. His head is killing him. | 已经眼冒金星了 头疼得不行 |
[04:33] | – When did it start? – 5 to 10 minutes. | – 何时开始的 – 5-10分钟 |
[04:35] | It seems to be getting worse. | 感觉更严重了 |
[04:37] | The Heparin should have helped by now. | 肝素应该起作用了 |
[04:39] | I think I made the wrong call. | 看来我的决策是错的 |
[04:40] | Wait. Heparin? No. I texted. | 给肝素了吗 我给你发信息了呀 |
[04:41] | They didn’t reverse him. Oh, my God. | 他们没做逆转抗凝 天啊 |
[04:43] | Damn it. We can’t access the reversal agent. | 该死 现在拿不到逆转抗凝剂 |
[04:45] | Prep him to move. | 准备移动病人 |
[04:46] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[04:47] | Frankie’s AVM might be bleeding. | Frankie的动静脉畸形可能出血了 |
[04:48] | We’ve got to get him to the O.R. now. | 我们得送他去手术室 |
[04:50] | But the medicine you gave him it was supposed to help. | 但你们用的药应该能缓解呀 |
[04:51] | I’m sorry. We need to go. | 抱歉 我们得走了 |
[04:54] | Hey. I’m so sorry. I texted. It didn’t go through. | 抱歉 我发信息了 没有发出去 |
[04:57] | – And then… – And then what? | – 然后… – 然后什么 |
[04:59] | Nothing. It can wait. Just help him. | 没事 回头说吧 赶紧救他 |
[05:05] | We’re back to paper charts and trying to chase our own tails. | 我们又用纸质病历了 各种瞎忙 |
[05:08] | I was at Alexandria when they got hacked. | 我遇到过亚历山大市医院被黑 |
[05:09] | – It was a nightmare, I can tell you. – Yeah. | – 简直是噩梦 – 是啊 |
[05:12] | Okay, temperature will drop soon… or not. | 好吧 温度会降下来的 也许不会 |
[05:15] | I mean, we could all get dizzy and dehydrated | 我们都会晕倒脱水 |
[05:17] | and succumb to heatstroke, damage our brains, kidneys, | 死于中暑 大脑和肾脏受损 |
[05:19] | other internal organs. We could all die today. | 损及其他器官 我们今天都得热死 |
[05:23] | Uh, would you excuse me for a second, please? | 抱歉失陪一下 |
[05:26] | Dr. Bello? | Bello医生 |
[05:28] | Could I have a moment, please? | 能跟你说句话吗 |
[05:30] | Please? | 好吗 |
[05:32] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:34] | Um… do you hear yourself? | 你知道自己在说什么吗 |
[05:36] | I’m sorry, sir. I haven’t slept in three days. | 抱歉 先生 我三天没睡觉了 |
[05:39] | When I’m not here, I’m thinking about being here. | 我不在医院时 总想着来医院 |
[05:40] | And then the minute I do fall asleep, | 当我终于睡着以后 |
[05:41] | I dreamed I’ve cut open the wrong person’s chest, | 我梦见自己开刀开错人了 |
[05:43] | – and I wake up screaming. – Uh, DeLuca? | – 结果大叫惊醒 – DeLuca |
[05:49] | She is making my blood pressure go up. | 她已经让我的血压升高了 |
[05:51] | Can you take her somewhere, away from the patients, | 你能带她离病人远一点吗 |
[05:53] | until she calms down? | 让她冷静一下 |
[05:54] | Sir, I don’t really… | 先生 其实我没有… |
[05:56] | Oh, drop it, DeLuca. | 别废话 DeLuca |
[05:57] | We all heard the two of you through the walls. | 我们隔着墙都听见你俩了 |
[05:59] | Now step up. | 快去吧 |
[06:06] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:07] | Um, yeah, I was saying that… | 是啊 我刚才说… |
[06:09] | Can I help? | 我可以帮忙吗 |
[06:10] | I know how bad this can be, so if I can lend an extra hand, | 我知道情况很糟 所以如果可以帮忙 |
[06:13] | I’d be happy to. | 我非常乐意 |
[06:21] | Yeah, the minute you get to Seattle Pres, | 到达西雅图长老医院后 |
[06:23] | check everything off the paper charts, okay? | 表格每一项都要核对 知道吗 |
[06:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:31] | Larry Keys, post-tracheostomy two months ago | Larry Keys 两个月前做过气管造口术 |
[06:33] | and now has worsening blood-tinged secretions. | 现在出现恶化的带血分泌物 |
[06:35] | Uh, pulse ox… 98. Needs a chest x-ray, okay? | 血氧98 要做胸腔X光 明白了吗 |
[06:37] | Hang in there, Mr. Keys. | 坚持住 Keys先生 |
[06:39] | Oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[06:41] | Yeah, it takes you back to Jordan, right? | 让你记起约旦了 是吗 |
[06:42] | Yeah, only hotter. | 是啊 比那更热 |
[06:44] | Uh, Chief? We already transferred six patients, | 主任 我们已经转走了六位病人 |
[06:46] | but we have eight ICU patients who are stable enough to move. | 还有八位重症患者也很稳定 可以转移 |
[06:49] | And the blood banks are still locked, | 血库还锁着 |
[06:50] | so we’re waiting on emergency shipments from other area hospitals. | 所以我们在等其他医院的紧急输送 |
[06:53] | Good, great. You are handling your situation. | 很好 你们都在处理自己的情况 |
[06:56] | Avery and I are… handling our situation. | Avery和我在…对付我们的情况 |
[06:58] | He called you from the medevac chopper? | 他从医疗直升机给你电话了吗 |
[07:01] | Avery’s on a medevac chopper? | Avery在医疗直升机上吗 |
[07:04] | I can’t tell you how much I want to | 无法描述我现在多么渴望 |
[07:06] | stick my head under a faucet right now. | 把头栽到水龙头底下 |
[07:08] | I’d just settle for a fresh pair of scrubs. | 能有新的刷手服 我就满足了 |
[07:10] | – You don’t have hair. – True. | – 你又没头发 – 这倒也是 |
[07:14] | Claude, I think that some of your blood | Claude 我觉得你的血 |
[07:16] | just soaked through to my underwear. | 有一些浸湿我的内裤啦 |
[07:18] | So we are in this together now. | 所以咱在一条船上啦 |
[07:20] | Yeah, well, I got some in my mouth. | 还有一些喷进我嘴里了呢 |
[07:22] | We’re not gonna think about that, all right? | 我们就别想那些了 好吧 |
[07:24] | And we’re not gonna think about the fact that | 我们也别去想 |
[07:25] | his blood and our sweat are creating their own little ecosystem. | 他的血和咱的汗 正在形成一个小生态系统 |
[07:28] | Ugh. Yeah, no, I’m not gonna think about that at all. | 好吧 我完全不会去想这事的 |
[07:35] | Clips, please. | 给我夹子 |
[07:38] | Front-row seats to the surgical Olympics. | 前排座位欣赏手术奥林匹克啊 |
[07:41] | Schmitt, quiet. | Schmitt 安静 |
[07:43] | Another one. | 再来一个 |
[07:45] | Thanks for calling me Schmitt. | 谢谢叫我Schmitt |
[07:48] | Because, sometimes, you call me “Glasses.” | 因为有时候 你们叫我”眼镜男” |
[07:53] | I wish we could change it to “Specs.” | 希望能换成”镜片男” |
[07:56] | Specs sounds way cooler than Glasses. | 镜片比眼镜听着酷多了 |
[07:58] | Or look at me now. What about Blood Bank? | 或者看我现在这样 叫血库怎么样 |
[08:01] | Blood Bank is awesome! | 血库也太牛了吧 |
[08:02] | Blood Bank needs to pipe down! Sponge stick. | 请血库不要讲话了 海绵棒 |
[08:04] | Oh, Blood Bank needs somewhere to barf. | 血库要吐了 |
[08:06] | Somebody get him a basin. | 谁给他拿一个盆来 |
[08:07] | The blood loss is making him nauseous. | 失血让他反胃了 |
[08:09] | Oh, no. They’re so busy. I got it. Whoa. | 没事 不用忙活 我能行 |
[08:11] | Hey, Schmitt, sit down. | Schmitt 坐下 |
[08:15] | Oh, where’s that basin? | 盆在哪 |
[08:16] | Schmitt Schmitt… Ugh. | |
[08:19] | Damn it. | 完了 |
[08:21] | Bokhee, give me a sterile towel | Bokhee 拿一条消毒巾 |
[08:22] | over the area he contaminated. | 铺在他弄脏的地方 |
[08:24] | And someone get him a liter of saline. | 给他来一升盐水 |
[08:27] | Would it be wrong of me to take out his spleen, too? | 姐要是把他的脾也取出来 有问题吗 |
[08:37] | No, tell Maintenance,if they can’t get into the blood bank doors | 跟维修人员说 如果他们不能打开血库门 |
[08:40] | call the police | 就给警察打电话 |
[08:41] | for some sort of battering ram. | 让他们把门撞开 |
[08:42] | They’re still locked? | 门还没开吗 |
[08:43] | Did they even try to override the security system? | 他们试过覆盖安全系统吗 |
[08:45] | Your background is cybersecurity. | 你是学网络安全的 |
[08:47] | – Yes, ma’am. – Hey, if you have any ideas, | – 是的 女士 – 如果你有办法的话 |
[08:49] | – they’re welcome. – Yes, ma’am. | – 他们很欢迎 – 没问题 |
[08:50] | On it. | 我这就去 |
[08:54] | Should I just stay down here and see where I can jump in? | 我是不是该留下来 看哪里需要我 |
[08:56] | That’d be a godsend. Anything. | 那太好了 任何地方都可以 |
[08:58] | – You got it. – Thanks. | – 没问题 – 谢了 |
[08:59] | Dr. Webber. Dr. Grey needs an assistant in O.R.-3. | Webber医生 Grey在三号手术室需要助手 |
[09:02] | She lost hers. | 她自己的没有了 |
[09:03] | What do you mean she lost hers? | 什么叫没有了 |
[09:04] | Her intern passed out. | 她的实习生晕倒了 |
[09:07] | Was it Glasses? | 眼镜男吗 |
[09:08] | I.J. looks good. | 颈内静脉没问题 |
[09:10] | ECMO access re-established. | 体外膜氧合重新恢复 |
[09:13] | I hope wed didn’t traumatize his daughter. | 但愿我们没吓坏他的女儿 |
[09:14] | Oh, we absolutely did. | 肯定吓到了 |
[09:15] | We look like we stepped off the set of “Carrie.” | 我们像是从”魔女嘉莉”片场出来的 |
[09:17] | Being doused in blood | 除了泡在血里之外 |
[09:19] | was about the only thing from that movie | 那部电影里的所有事情 |
[09:21] | that didn’t happen to me in high school. | 都在我的高中发生过 |
[09:22] | Really? Oh, I was brainy and awkward | – 真的吗 – 我很聪明 但笨手笨脚 |
[09:24] | and four years younger than everyone else. | 还比所有人小四岁 |
[09:26] | But who didn’t have a rough time in high school? | 但谁的高中时光很好过呢 |
[09:33] | Of course. The human superlative. | 可不嘛 您这样的尖子 |
[09:35] | Varsity basketball? | 篮球队的吗 |
[09:37] | Class president? Prom king? | 班长 还是舞会国王 |
[09:39] | Varsity baseball, I’ll have you know, but the rest is true. | 棒球队的 但其他没说错 |
[09:42] | Well, I was freshman age as a senior, | 我高三时 才是新生的年纪 |
[09:44] | so I couldn’t have been prom queen even if I had gone. | 所以即使毕业了 也没法当舞会皇后 |
[09:48] | What? Are freshmen not supposed to be prom king? | 什么意思 难道新生不能当舞会国王吗 |
[09:50] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你在逗我吧 |
[09:57] | No, you don’t have to follow me. | 你不用跟着我 |
[09:59] | It was literally my instructions from Dr. Webber. | 这是Webber医生给我的指令 |
[10:00] | Well, you’re not a person who can calm me down, so leave. | 你不是能让我冷静下来的人 走吧 |
[10:02] | I’m not happy about this either. | 这样我也很不爽 |
[10:03] | Yeah? You’re not hoping that I drag you into a closet | 是吗 你不希望我拽你进休息室 |
[10:05] | and wrap myself around you | 跟你巫山云雨吗 |
[10:06] | I mean if it’ll help | 有用就行啊 |
[10:07] | It won’t help. It’s the problem | 没用 这就是问题 |
[10:09] | I defibrillated a sleeping person | 我给睡着的人除颤了 |
[10:11] | I told another one that the world was gonna end | 还告诉别人 谁都难逃一死 |
[10:13] | And no one knows this, but the other day | 有件事没人知道 就是前几天 |
[10:15] | I didn’t know where to empty a bedpan, | 我不知道去哪倒便盆 |
[10:16] | so I just set it on a cart in a hallway. | 只好放在走廊的推车上了 |
[10:17] | These are not the things that a brilliant intern does. | 优秀的实习医生不会这么做的 |
[10:20] | I was top of my class. | 我可是班上的尖子生 |
[10:21] | Okay, but how is any of this my fault? | 好吧 但这怎么是我的错呢 |
[10:23] | Because I haven’t slept | 因为我一直没睡觉 |
[10:24] | because you penetrate me every 5 minutes. | 因为你总是睡我 |
[10:28] | Look, don’t put this on me, okay? | 这不能怪我 好吗 |
[10:29] | Every time I look at you, you sex-pout at me. | 每次看见你 你都诱惑我 |
[10:32] | That’s just my face. | 人家的脸就这样 |
[10:33] | And this is about my mind, so no more sex. | 这事关理智 所以我要禁欲了 |
[10:36] | That’s it. I am not gonna fail here because of you. | 够了 我不要因为你搞砸实习 |
[10:41] | Don’t talk to any patients until you get some rest, all right? | 先去休息 别去吓唬病人了 好吗 |
[10:59] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[11:02] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:03] | Paul Stadler, Orlando Medical. | Paul Stadler 奥兰多医疗中心的 |
[11:05] | Yeah, I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[11:07] | I’m sorry. Have we met before? | 不好意思 我们以前见过吗 |
[11:09] | You know, your face looks kind of familiar. | 你好面熟啊 |
[11:14] | Dr. Karev, Dr. Shepherd said | Karev医生 Shepherd医生说 |
[11:15] | Frankie’s angio shows a bleed. | Frankie的血管造影有出血点 |
[11:17] | Yikes | 不妙啊 |
[11:19] | Don’t let me keep you. | 不耽误你了 |
[11:21] | Intern, what’s your name? | 实习的 你叫什么 |
[11:22] | Helm. Like “Hellmouth”without the “outh.” | Helm 像”Hellmouth”去掉”outh” |
[11:24] | Don’t scrub.I need you to find Dr. Wilson | 别刷手了 你去找Wilson |
[11:26] | and bring her here. | 带她过来 |
[11:27] | – You want me to call her? – No. | – 你要我打她电话吗 – 不是 |
[11:28] | I want you to find her and bring her here. | 我要你去找她 带她过来 |
[11:30] | – And don’t leave her side. – Why? | – 别离开她 – 为什么 |
[11:32] | Just do it. | 去做就是了 |
[11:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:09] | Heat getting to you? | 你也很热吗 |
[12:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:12] | How is it I never knew you studied under Paul Stadler? | 我怎么不知道你师从Paul Stadler |
[12:16] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[12:19] | he couldn’t have picked a better time to come and visit. | 他来得正是时候 |
[12:21] | He’s pitching in in the O.R. | 他在手术室帮忙呢 |
[12:23] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:25] | No. He can’t. | 不行 |
[12:26] | He’s a world-class surgeon,and we’re in a bit of a quagmire. | 他是一流外科医生 我们麻烦一大堆 |
[12:29] | Why not? | 何乐不为呢 |
[12:29] | Whatever he said to you, it isn’t true. | 不管他跟你说过什么 都不是真的 |
[12:31] | You can’t trust him. He lies. | 不能相信他 他撒谎的 |
[12:33] | He lies about everything. | 没一件事是真的 |
[12:37] | Lap pads. | 纱布 |
[12:41] | Dr. Grey? Heard you could use some help. | Grey医生 听说这里缺人手 |
[12:43] | Who are you? And please tell me you have blood. | 你是哪位 拜托告诉我 你那有血 |
[12:44] | No. Sorry. But I do have 20 years experience as a general surgeon. | 抱歉 没有 不过我有20年普外医生经验 |
[12:48] | Then get in here. | 那就快来 |
[12:51] | Whoa, she’s losing everywhere. | 她到处出血呢 |
[12:52] | Yeah, she burned through all her clotting factors, | 是啊 她的凝血因子都无效了 |
[12:54] | and I couldn’t get any FFP from the blood bank. | 血库那边又给不了新鲜冰冻血浆 |
[12:56] | Let’s get started. 3-0 silk for Dr. Grey. | 开始吧 给Grey医生3-0缝线 |
[12:58] | Okay. There. I’m getting control. | 好的 我控制住了 |
[13:01] | Another tie. | 再打一个结 |
[13:04] | Right there. | 就这里 |
[13:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:07] | Scissor. | 剪刀 |
[13:12] | Thanks for the assist. | 感谢援助 |
[13:13] | – I almost lost her. – I try. | – 差点没保住她 – 我也是尽力 |
[13:15] | I’m Meredith Grey. | 我是Meredith Grey |
[13:16] | What did you say your name was? | 你刚说你叫什么来着 |
[13:17] | Paul Stadler Paul Stadler. | |
[13:21] | Paul Stadler Paul Stadler? | |
[13:24] | Honor to meet you, Dr. Grey. | 很荣幸见到你 Grey医生 |
[13:32] | All right, we need to do a distal pancreatectomy. | 我们得做胰体尾部切除 |
[13:34] | Do you prefer harmonic stapler or oversewn closure? | 你想用超声吻合器 还是手动缝合 |
[13:37] | Well, oversew doesn’t require electricity, so… | 缝合不用电 所以… |
[13:39] | 3-0 silk, please. | 3-0缝线 麻烦了 |
[13:40] | I can ligate this one. I’m right here. | 我可以绑扎这条血管 |
[13:44] | Well, I guess we should talk about the elephant in the room. | 我们可以聊聊最焦点的话题啦 |
[13:49] | Congrats on your Harper Avery. | 祝贺你获得Harper Avery奖 |
[13:53] | Kelly clamp. | Kelly 夹钳 |
[13:56] | I didn’t even make it past the submission round. | 我连提交那关都没过呢 |
[13:58] | I study fiber-optics for minimally invasive surgeries. | 我研究光纤在微创手术中的应用 |
[14:00] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[14:02] | I’m friends with Jo Wilson. | 我是Jo Wilson的朋友 |
[14:12] | Clamp. | 夹钳 |
[14:15] | Get an eye on the EEG, tell me if there’s any slowing. | 注意脑电图 有哪项减缓了 就告诉我 |
[14:17] | Got it. | 收到 |
[14:18] | I’ll prep the shunt, and then we can embolize. | 我准备好分流器 接着就能栓塞了 |
[14:21] | What the hell is taking Helm so long? | Helm怎么用这么久 |
[14:24] | Hi. I’m here to replace Helm. | 我是来替Helm的 |
[14:25] | No, you’re not. You’re here to find her. | 不用 你去找她 |
[14:26] | Turn around and go. | 转身快去 |
[14:28] | You want me to find Dr. Helm? | 你是要我去找Helm医生吗 |
[14:29] | Yes! And Dr. Wilson and bring them here. | 是的 还有Wilson医生 把她俩带过来 |
[14:32] | Stat! | 立刻马上 |
[14:37] | Is there any point to this intern treasure hunt, | 这场实习医生寻宝 有什么特别意义吗 |
[14:39] | or is it just for fun? | 还是纯粹为了好玩 |
[14:43] | We ligated the blood vessel in his neck. | 我们结扎了颈部血管 |
[14:45] | He’s back on ECMO, and he’s stable. | 用上体外膜肺氧合了 现在稳定了 |
[14:47] | You will be able to see him as soon as he’s settled in the ICU. | 等他入住重症监护室 你就能见他了 |
[14:49] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你们了 |
[14:52] | Oh, I really want to hug you, but… | 我很想拥抱你们 可是… |
[14:54] | – No, no. Please. – Totally understand. | – 没事 不用 – 完全理解 |
[14:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:57] | Sorry about your blouse. | 很遗憾毁了你的裙子 |
[14:59] | Is it bad that I’m the same amount happy | 我现在非常开心 |
[15:00] | that he’s alive as I am that we can shower now? | 不仅因为救人 也因为能洗澡 这样好吗 |
[15:02] | Is it bad that I’m happier about the shower? | 我是更因为能洗澡了 是不是更不好 |
[15:09] | Clip. | 夹子 |
[15:11] | So, Jo Wilson. | 那么 Jo Wilson |
[15:14] | Has she said some things about me? | 她说过什么关于我的事情吗 |
[15:17] | I can only imagine. | 我只能猜猜吧 |
[15:18] | Was she drunk when she told you? | 她告诉你时 是不是喝醉了 |
[15:21] | Suction and laps, please. | 抽吸和纱布 谢谢 |
[15:23] | I think what Brooke craved from me was stability. | 我觉得Brooke渴望从我这里得到安稳 |
[15:27] | I mean, the way she was raised. | 我是说 毕竟她是那样长大的 |
[15:29] | Her mother abandoned her. | 她母亲抛弃了她 |
[15:30] | She lived in her car in high school. | 中学时代是在车里度过的 |
[15:32] | And I thought I could help her… save her. | 我以为我能帮助她…能拯救她 |
[15:37] | And for a few years, I mean, she was great. | 有那么几年 她真的很棒 |
[15:41] | But it didn’t last because she’s not stable, | 但没能继续下去 因为她不稳定 |
[15:43] | and she wasn’t able to hear that… ever. | 并且她还一直听不得批评 |
[15:46] | She would get… | 她会变得… |
[15:49] | just awful if you tried to mention that she needed help. | 变得相当糟糕 如果别人提起她需要帮助 |
[15:55] | I wish… | 我真希望… |
[15:59] | But she vanished…with a lot of my money. | 可她消失了 还把我的许多钱卷走了 |
[16:04] | Hey, I mean, if she’s got it figured out, | 我是说 如果她已经想明白了 |
[16:05] | then that’s all that matters. | 那就没问题了 |
[16:07] | If she’s happy, I’m happy, too. | 她开心 我也开心 |
[16:10] | Clamp. | 夹子 |
[16:26] | Finally. | 终于啊 |
[16:27] | What do you want? | 找我干什么 |
[16:28] | I… | 我… |
[16:29] | Dr. Karev said I had to find you and bring you to him. | Karev说我得找到你 把你带给他 |
[16:33] | And I’m not allowed to leave you alone. | 还不许我让你一个人 |
[16:48] | Shunt’s in. | 分流器好了 |
[16:49] | Nice work, Karev. | 干得漂亮 Karev |
[16:52] | Somebody read that. | 谁帮我读一下 |
[16:54] | It’s from Dr. Wilson. | Wilson医生发来的 |
[16:56] | “I’m safe, in Grey’s gallery. Helm is with me. | 我很安全 在Grey的观摩室 跟Helm在一起 |
[16:59] | Can’t come right now but will soon.” | 无法马上来 稍等 |
[17:12] | Um, I thought you would want to know that Ms. Knox is doing fine | 我觉得你会想知道Knox女士表现不错 |
[17:15] | and she’s hopelessly in love with her baby daughter. | 正无药可救地爱着宝贝女儿呢 |
[17:18] | Oh, yes, I did. I wanted to know that. | 当然 我很乐意知道 |
[17:22] | Find anyone promising? | 有能撩的吗 |
[17:24] | Huh? Oh. Um, no, no. | 什么 没有 |
[17:27] | I was just… I was killing time | 我就是打发时间 |
[17:28] | while I’m in line to give blood. | 趁着在排队献血 |
[17:29] | Look at this hospital. | 看看我们医院 |
[17:30] | All this chaos because of the Internet, | 这些混乱全因互联网而起 |
[17:33] | and you trust it with your heart? | 你还愿意相信它吗 |
[17:35] | Well, it saves a lot of time. | 网络能节省时间 |
[17:36] | It wastes time. | 网络是浪费时间 |
[17:37] | All the slapping the screen for hours. | 刷刷页面就是几个小时 |
[17:39] | And… and how do you know if you have a connection | 如果都不能直视她的眼睛 |
[17:42] | if you can’t look in that woman’s eyes? | 你怎么知道 你们是否心有灵犀 |
[17:44] | Online is like dating one of those window dolls with no faces. | 网聊就像跟橱窗里的无脸玩偶约会 |
[17:49] | Mannequins. | 那叫服装模特 |
[17:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:52] | A photo might be sexy, but until you’re face-to-face | 照片可能很性感 但除非是面对面 |
[17:54] | to talk, listen, share your passions… | 去聊天倾听 分享各自的热情 |
[17:59] | only then do you know | 只有那样 你才能知道 |
[18:01] | if there is electricity, you know? | 你们是否来电 对吧 |
[18:03] | Clear! | 离手 |
[18:09] | We have blood. | 有血了 |
[18:14] | Jo’s ex is here. | Jo的前夫在这里 |
[18:16] | I know. I just operated with him. | 我知道 我刚跟他一起做的手术 |
[18:18] | – What? He’s a psychopath. – Yeah. | – 什么 他是神经病 – 没错 |
[18:21] | He had a lot to say about her. | 他说了很多她的坏话 |
[18:23] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[18:24] | It’s not true. | 不是真的 |
[18:26] | It’s not true. | 那些都不是真的 |
[18:27] | He takes the truth, but he… he twists it | 他截取事实 然后拼凑曲解 |
[18:29] | and changes it to fit his own story. | 编成他自己的故事 |
[18:31] | It’s not… it’s not true. | 那都不是真的 |
[18:37] | You are Jo Wilson. I know exactly who you are. | 你是Jo Wilson 我完全清楚你的为人 |
[18:46] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[18:49] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[18:56] | Okay, loaded up the last rig. | 好吧 装满最后一车了 |
[18:58] | I think we’re good for now. | 我们暂时搞定了 |
[19:00] | No. We’re forgetting something. | 不 我们漏掉什么了 |
[19:02] | We’re not forgetting anything, Kepner. | 我们没忘什么 Kepner |
[19:04] | It’s like a sandstorm. | 这就像是沙尘暴 |
[19:06] | We got slammed, it was blinding, and then, | 我们被刮懵了 什么都看不见 |
[19:08] | when the dust settles, you can’t switch your brain back to normal. | 等尘埃落地 你一时无法让大脑回归正常模式 |
[19:11] | You can’t shake the feeling like | 你无法摆脱那种感觉 |
[19:12] | something slipped through the cracks. | 就像有什么趁虚而入了 |
[19:13] | Wrong. Stop! Stop! | 不对 等等 停下 |
[19:18] | “Larry Keys, status post…” | “Larry Keys 术后…” |
[19:21] | I can’t read the rest of this. | 我看不清后面的字 |
[19:22] | – It’s your handwriting. – I know. | – 这是你写的 – 我知道 |
[19:23] | It’s all smudged. Uh, “Chest x-ray, 14:09.” | 都弄花了 “拍胸部X光 14:09” |
[19:28] | That was two hours ago. | 都过两小时了 |
[19:34] | Oh, found him, found him, found him! | 找到他了 我找到了 |
[19:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:37] | Okay, gross bleeding through his trach. | 气管切口大量出血 |
[19:39] | – All right. – Let’s get him up to the O.R. | – 好的 – 送他进手术室 |
[19:40] | and control this bleeding. | 控制出血 |
[19:41] | He’s losing his airway. He’s not gonna make it that far. | 呼吸道阻碍 他撑不了那么久 |
[19:43] | – Let’s get a crash cart. – All right. | – 推急救车过来 – 好的 |
[19:45] | Okay, hang tight, Mr. Keys. | Keys先生 坚持住 |
[19:46] | I need to remove your trach and put in a breathing tube. | 我需要移除气管造口 给你插管 |
[19:48] | I’m gonna need an 8-0 ET tube. | 我需要8-0气管插管 |
[19:54] | I’m not gonna be able to see. There’s too much blood. | 我看不见 出血太多了 |
[19:57] | We got to control the bleeding. | 我们需要控制出血 |
[19:58] | Here. I can compress the vessel right through the trach. | 这样 我能通过造口按住血管 |
[20:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:01] | – I still can’t see. – Okay. Hang on, hang on. | – 还是看不见 – 好吧 等等 |
[20:05] | All right. Look for the light. | 好的 找光源吧 |
[20:07] | – You see it? – I see it. Yeah, okay. | – 看见了吗 – 看到了 好的 |
[20:09] | – I got it. – Yep, yep. Okay. | – 我搞定了 – 好的 |
[20:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:11] | – All right. – All right. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[20:13] | Okay. All right. | 好 行了 |
[20:21] | Sandstorm. | 沙尘暴哈 |
[20:29] | I think we can call them off. | 可以让他们解散了吧 |
[20:31] | Helm hasn’t let me out of her sight. | Helm完全没离开过我 |
[20:32] | She was just following instructions. | 她是听我的指示 |
[20:34] | She followed me into the bathroom. | 连去洗手间 她都跟着我 |
[20:36] | The actual stall. | 还跟进小隔间 |
[20:39] | Hey. You guys can leave. | 你们可以走了 |
[20:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[20:45] | Look, I would have come myself, but I was stuck in surgery. | 我很想亲自来 但我在做手术 |
[20:48] | – How’s Frankie? – He’s okay. | – Frankie怎么样了 – 他很好 |
[20:50] | We were able to stop the bleeding from his AVM in time. | 我们及时止住脑动静脉畸形的出血了 |
[20:53] | How do you want to handle this? | 你想怎么处理这事 |
[20:56] | I want to be divorced. | 我想要离婚 |
[20:58] | I want to never see his face ever again. | 再也不要见到他的脸了 |
[21:01] | I’m coming with you for that. | 我跟你一起去办 |
[21:02] | No, you are not going anywhere near him. | 不行 你不准接近他 |
[21:05] | I should have killed him when I had the chance. | 我之前就该趁机杀了他 |
[21:06] | Which is exactly why. | 所以你绝对不准去 |
[21:10] | Alex, we’ve got this. | Alex 我们能搞定 |
[21:11] | She is not going to be alone with him. | 她不会独自面对他的 |
[21:23] | Parker Parker? | |
[21:26] | I was told you used a defibrillator | 我听说 你用除颤器 |
[21:29] | to fry the keypad on the blood bank. | 把血库的门禁炸掉了 |
[21:30] | – People needed blood… – Hey, I don’t want excuses. | – 大家都需要输血 – 我不想要借口 |
[21:32] | I want to know what else you can do. | 我想知道你还能做什么 |
[21:45] | Um, what’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[21:48] | Did you know that cellphones have 10 times | 你知道吗 手机上的细菌数量 |
[21:50] | more bacteria than an average public toilet seat? | 比公厕马桶的细菌还多十倍 |
[21:53] | – Cool story. – Where are the scrubs, Maggie? | – 是哦 – Maggie 手术服呢 |
[21:55] | Oh, we don’t have the code for their machine, so… | 没有机器的密码 所以… |
[22:00] | So, I called down, and somebody should be up any minute. | 已经反馈过了 等等应该有人过来 |
[22:04] | All right, we got to get back to the hospital. | 好吧 要赶紧回医院 |
[22:05] | I mean, I don’t have my phone. | 我都没拿到手机 |
[22:06] | I don’t know what the hell’s happening. | 完全处于失联状态 |
[22:07] | if you want to walk around this hospital in your towel, you can be my guest. | 如果想裹着浴巾在医院乱逛 那您随意 |
[22:11] | So, what? We wait? | 那怎么办 等着吗 |
[22:13] | We wait. | 等着呗 |
[22:28] | You have the divorce papers? | 拿离婚协议了吗 |
[22:31] | Uh, if you wouldn’t mind, Dr. Grey, | Grey医生 如果您不介意 |
[22:32] | I’d like to have a moment alone with… | 我想单独跟她说几句话 |
[22:33] | Actually, I do mind. I’m gonna stay here. | 我介意 我哪也不去 |
[22:38] | Okay then. | 好吧 |
[22:42] | Let’s get this done, shall we? | 赶紧搞定 好吗 |
[23:10] | We’ve got it. It’s faster this way. | 我们来吧 能更快点 |
[23:19] | I’m really happy for you, Jo. | Jo 真心为你感到高兴 |
[23:22] | I hope this brings you… | 希望你以后能… |
[23:24] | some real peace. | 不再心神不宁 |
[23:26] | You deserve it. | 这是你应得的 |
[23:28] | We both do. | 我们都是 |
[23:30] | You don’t deserve anything good. | 你应千刀万剐 |
[23:36] | You’re a monster. | 你就是魔鬼 |
[23:46] | You did great, and it’s over. | 很不错 已经结束了 |
[23:54] | No, it’s not. I need Robbins. | 还没有 我需要Robbins |
[23:57] | Where’s Robbins? | Robbins在哪 |
[24:00] | I’m sure the feds are focusing on common attack vectors | 联邦调查局肯定在关注常见的攻击途径 |
[24:02] | because that’s protocol. | 因为那是调查规则 |
[24:04] | But if it were me, I’d do offline forensic analysis on our servers. | 但我会做服务器线下电子数据取证 |
[24:07] | Fantastic. Yes. | 非常好 |
[24:08] | Uh, now go tell them that. | 那去告诉他们 |
[24:14] | Uh, what’s the problem? | 有毛病吗 |
[24:16] | Let’s just say that, hypothetically, | 假如说… |
[24:19] | I was convicted of hacking a federal server, | 假如我黑过联邦服务器 受到过起诉 |
[24:22] | as part of my hypothetical sentence, | 作为相应的处罚 |
[24:25] | I’m not allowed to manipulate computers in that manner ever again… | 我再也不能那样操作电脑了 |
[24:29] | or advise or enable anyone else to. | 也不能指导他人那样做 |
[24:33] | I would say, hypothetically, that wasn’t on your application. | 这种假设情况 你的申请表没提到啊 |
[24:36] | Fair. But records like that are sealed. | 确实 但那些记录是不能打开的 |
[24:39] | Hypothetically. | 假设来说哈 |
[24:41] | Did any of these hypothetical crimes involve literal children or sex or drugs | 这些假设罪名涉及儿童 性侵 或毒品吗 |
[24:48] | or children and sex and drugs? | 或者三者都有吗 |
[24:49] | They did not. | 没有 |
[24:50] | Or robbing old people of their last $2? | 有没有抢劫老年人 夺走救命钱呢 |
[24:52] | Also no. | 也没有 |
[24:54] | – Or… – Chief, do you want me to help you? | – 或者… – 主任 还让我帮忙不了 |
[24:56] | I do. | 要啊 |
[24:59] | Write down what you want me to tell the FBI. | 想让我怎么跟FBI说 都写下来 |
[25:07] | Nigerian prince? | 电信诈骗吗 |
[25:09] | DMV. | 是交管局 |
[25:11] | My new license was taking too long. | 我的新驾照总办不下来 |
[25:13] | And now you’re an accessory to whatever I do moving forward. | 你现在就是我的一名从犯了 |
[25:16] | I did not want to know that. | 我不想知道 |
[25:18] | I think you did. | 你还是要的 |
[25:23] | What happened in there, babe? | 宝贝 刚刚怎么了 |
[25:24] | Let’s just get the hell out of here. | 赶紧离开这里吧 |
[25:26] | Hey. Dr. Stadler, where are you going? | Stadler医生 您去哪呀 |
[25:28] | Actually, we’re on our way out. | 我们要走了 |
[25:29] | Oh, no. No, you can’t. You can’t leave. | 不行 您不能走 |
[25:31] | I have a problem with a new fetoscope, | 新的胎儿镜出问题了 |
[25:32] | and it’s got me banging my head against the wall. | 我束手无策 都要撞墙了 |
[25:34] | And I know that there’s an answer, | 我知道肯定能解决 |
[25:37] | but I-I’m just…It’s way out of my reach. | 只是…我的能力不足 |
[25:40] | It would be great if I could just get some manpower, | 如果有智力支持就好了 |
[25:42] | you know, which… I need you. | 也就是…需要您看一下 |
[25:45] | 10 minutes. | 十分钟 |
[25:47] | Fantastic. This way. | 太好了 这边走 |
[25:48] | Wait here. | 在这等我 |
[25:53] | Hi. | 您好 |
[25:55] | We need to talk and we don’t have enough time. | 我们需要谈谈 时间紧急 |
[26:02] | Anything you have to say to me | 你想要说什么 |
[26:03] | you can say in front of Paul. I don’t need help. | 都可以当着Paul说 我不需要帮忙 |
[26:05] | I said the same thing when I was with him, but I was lying. | 我跟他在一起时 也这样说 但那是撒谎 |
[26:08] | I was lying to myself. | 我在骗我自己 |
[26:09] | I was lying to everyone around me. | 欺骗我身边的每个人 |
[26:11] | Oh, my God. He told me you were crazy, | 天啊 他跟我说 你是疯子 |
[26:13] | and I thought that’s just something people say about their exes | 我以为就是在吐槽前任 |
[26:15] | In your case, he was clearly right. | 但是说到你 他算是说对了 |
[26:17] | You know, Jenny,it’s okay if you don’t want to talk to me. | Jenny 你不想跟我说话 那也没关系 |
[26:20] | You don’t have to say a word. | 你什么都不用说 |
[26:21] | Just please listen. | 你听着就好 |
[26:24] | There was a dinner party with his colleagues. | 有一次跟他的同事吃晚餐 |
[26:26] | I talked too much to the man sitting next to me. | 我和旁边的男同事一直说话 |
[26:29] | Paul said that I made a fool out of him. | Paul说 我那是在取笑他 |
[26:30] | I laughed because it seemed so… | 我笑了 但确实是… |
[26:33] | I laughed. | 我确实笑了 |
[26:34] | And his eyes went dark, and that’s the last thing | 然后他眼睛一黑 我就什么都不记得了 |
[26:37] | that I remember before waking up the next morning | 再醒来就是第二天早晨了 |
[26:39] | with my eye swollen shut. | 我的眼睛肿得都睁不开 |
[26:41] | I thought it would be the only time. | 我以为不会再出现这种情况了 |
[26:43] | I’m sure that you did the first time, too. | 第一次时 你肯定也会这样想 |
[26:45] | But he just got smarter after that. | 但之后 他就更狡猾了 |
[26:47] | He made sure that no one could see the bruises. | 他家暴后 会确保淤青不会被别人看到 |
[26:49] | He would apologize and then tell me it was my fault | 然后他会道歉 把罪过甩给我 |
[26:52] | all in one breath,and he was so persuasive. | 气都不带喘的 而且好似句句有理 |
[26:57] | He told me I was wrong so many times | 他一直说 是我错了 |
[26:59] | that I believed I was wrong. | 最后我都相信 是我错了 |
[27:01] | He told me I was crazy so many times | 他一直说 是我疯了 |
[27:03] | that I believed that I actually was crazy. | 最后我甚至认为 我确实疯了 |
[27:05] | The last time, I woke up to him kicking me | 上一次 他踢我的后背 |
[27:08] | in the back because he’d read my e-mail | 把我踹醒 因为他看我的邮件 |
[27:10] | and saw the name of a man that he didn’t recognize. | 看到一个男人的名字 他不认识 |
[27:13] | He kicked me so hard, he broke my ribs | 他就猛踢我 踢断了肋骨 |
[27:15] | and almost ruptured my kidney. | 差点踢破我的肾 |
[27:18] | So, you’re saying that,with your technique, | 您是说 用您的技术 |
[27:20] | I can repair a spina bifida or cleft palate or I mean, anything, right? | 我可以修复脊柱裂 或者腭裂吗 |
[27:24] | I mean, that’s incredible, Dr. Stadler. | Stadler医生 太了不起了 |
[27:26] | It’s just… | 真是… |
[27:29] | That’s incredible. | 真了不起 |
[27:31] | So you’ve said several times. | 您说好多遍了 |
[27:34] | Well, you know, I do have another question, which is… | 我还有一个问题 那就是… |
[27:36] | Dr. Robbins, it’s been a pleasure, | Robbins医生 我非常荣幸 |
[27:37] | and I’d be happy to consult with you on any future cases, | 以后有任何病例 我也愿意与您共同探讨 |
[27:40] | but my fiancee has been way more patient than I’d be at this point. | 但我的未婚妻可能要等不及了 |
[27:44] | Yeah. Thank you. Thank you so much for your time. | 是哦 太谢谢您了 |
[27:51] | If I hadn’t have escaped that night… | 如果那晚 我没逃走的话… |
[27:51] | Arizona: 他走了 | |
[27:54] | He’s coming back. | 他要回来了 |
[27:55] | Say the word, and I will help you. | 说出来 我就会帮助你 |
[27:58] | I will get you out of this right now. | 我会帮你立刻摆脱 |
[28:01] | You really should go. | 你该走了 |
[28:02] | You shouldn’t be here when he comes back. | 趁着他没回来 你赶紧走吧 |
[28:13] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[28:15] | This is my cellphone number. | 这是我的手机号码 |
[28:16] | You call me day or night, and I will get you out of this. | 随时打给我 我会帮你摆脱的 |
[28:40] | How about we get out of here? | 我们走吧 |
[28:42] | Please. | 赶紧吧 |
[28:57] | And you’ve combed through the admin server logs | 你们检查过管理员服务器记录了吗 |
[29:00] | for any suspicious activity on TCP ports 21 through 23? | 可以查找TCP的21到23端口的可疑活动 |
[29:04] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[29:06] | But reading them all will take days at least. | 但是全看一遍 至少要好几天呢 |
[29:12] | And what about scanning the log dumps, | 扫描垃圾记录了吗 |
[29:14] | uh, specifically for unwanted guest Wi-Fi traffic? | 要特别关注侵入的访客Wi-Fi流量 |
[29:18] | You’ve been doing your homework. | 您的功课做得很足呀 |
[29:19] | Yeah, I know how to Google. | 是啊 我会用谷歌的 |
[29:21] | Well, we’ve done that, as well. | 也扫描过了 |
[29:22] | That’s how we found their I.P. address. | 已经找到IP地址了 |
[29:24] | Great! | 很好 |
[29:41] | You found the I.P. address. | 你们既然定位IP地址了 |
[29:43] | That means that you can hack them back, | 那就可以再黑回去 |
[29:45] | ping them, storm the computer castle. | 追踪他们 反击啊 |
[29:48] | No. We still need to physically locate them. | 不行 我们还得定位他们 |
[29:50] | What you’re suggesting would alert them | 你这样会打草惊蛇 |
[29:52] | and they’d pull up stakes. We’d never catch them. | 他们跑了 就抓不到了 |
[29:54] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[29:56] | Are we trying to save my patients or make arrests? | 我们是要救病人 还是要抓人 |
[30:04] | Have a seat here. | 坐吧 |
[30:06] | This is my laptop. | 这是我的电脑 |
[30:09] | And this is my password. | 这是我的密码 |
[30:11] | No one will ever know you touched it | 不会有人知道你碰过的 |
[30:18] | How many times do you think that we were | 你觉得有多少次 |
[30:20] | in the same place in Boston and didn’t even know it? | 我们同在波士顿某处 却擦肩而过了 |
[30:25] | The aquarium or Fenway Park? | 比如水族馆 或芬威公园 |
[30:29] | The Ugly Duckling? | 丑小鸭铜像 |
[30:31] | The Swan Boats? | 天鹅游船呢 |
[30:32] | No? | 都没去过吗 |
[30:34] | No | 没有 |
[30:35] | I was in Mallorca a lot. | 我总去马洛卡岛 |
[30:37] | Would you ever… | 你曾… |
[30:38] | No? That’s… | 没有吗 |
[30:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:42] | Why would…why did you become a surgeon? | 你为什么会当外科医生呢 |
[30:44] | I mean, what we do is really hard. | 这行很辛苦呢 |
[30:48] | Where did you learn to work? | 你从哪学会工作的 |
[30:51] | I guess, for a long time, I didn’t. | 很长一段时间 我都没学会 |
[30:54] | I think, I spent a lot of my childhood | 我小时候一直在逃避 |
[30:56] | avoiding the inevitable, you know? | 逃避命运的安排 你懂的 |
[30:58] | Pretending that I had a say in my future | 假装有我妈和爷爷在 |
[31:02] | with my mom being who she is and my grandfather. | 我也能为自己的未来做主 |
[31:04] | I… | 我… |
[31:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:13] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[31:15] | That’s the first time all day I’ve felt good about my childhood. | 今天第一次 我为自己的童年高兴 |
[31:21] | Yeah, well, I said thank God | 谢天谢地 |
[31:23] | we are from different families. | 我们来自不同家庭 |
[31:24] | Is that what you meant by that? | 你是这意思吗 |
[31:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:28] | I mean, that and, um… | 我是这意思 还有… |
[31:30] | And what? | 还有什么 |
[31:32] | You know, just that’s good.It’s a good thing. | 这很妙 这是好事 |
[31:36] | It doesn’t define us. | 没有限定我们 |
[31:38] | We’re not actually related, so… | 我们不算亲戚 所以… |
[31:42] | we can be whatever we want to be, I guess. | 我们可以随心所欲 |
[31:48] | There he is. | 衣服拿来了 |
[31:51] | Here, your phone. | 给 你的手机 |
[31:53] | They got it from the medevac. | 从医疗直升机拿来了 |
[31:57] | Oh, crap. | 坏了 |
[31:58] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[31:59] | 27 missed calls from Bailey. | 27个Bailey的未接来电 |
[32:03] | You don’t have to stay with me. | 你不用陪我的 |
[32:05] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[32:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:17] | Really happy you and Jenny had the chance to talk. | 很高兴你和Jenny有机会聊天 |
[32:20] | She told me all about it. | 她都跟我说了 |
[32:26] | She didn’t say anything. | 她什么都没说 |
[32:28] | It was me. It was all me. | 是我说的 都是我在说 |
[32:30] | Yeah, it was always you. | 是啊 总是你在作怪 |
[32:32] | Okay, walk away, Dr. Stadler. | 好了 走开 Stadler医生 |
[32:33] | No, no. She is a liar. | 不 她是骗子 |
[32:34] | She is pathological. | 她有病 |
[32:35] | I mean, what kind of woman changes her name | 什么女人会对丈夫不告而别 |
[32:38] | and disappears on her husband without a word? | 改名换姓 还躲起来 |
[32:42] | Do you know what that did to me? | 你知道那对我的影响吗 |
[32:43] | What that did to my reputation,to my career? | 对我的名声和事业的影响 |
[32:46] | You are…torture. | 你是祸水 |
[32:49] | You are hell. | 你太可恶了 |
[32:50] | You walk around and you ruin lives, | 你总是搞臭别人 |
[32:52] | and no one ever stops you. | 都没人阻挠你 |
[32:53] | They just believe you. | 他们都相信你 |
[32:54] | ‘Cause why? ‘Cause you’re pretty? | 因为什么 就因为你漂亮吗 |
[32:57] | ‘Cause you’re sweet? | 因为你可爱吗 |
[32:59] | Your looks will fade one day, Brooke. | 你总会老的 Brooke |
[33:01] | Your looks will fade, and you’ll be left with the truth. | 等你人老珠黄 真相就大白了 |
[33:04] | And you point fingers at everyone else around you, | 你总是怪身边的人 |
[33:07] | but you’re the monster. | 但你才是怪物 |
[33:10] | Security to the residents’s lounge on 3, stat. | 请保安到三楼住院医休息室 马上 |
[33:12] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[33:15] | Jenny won’t be needing this, | Jenny不需要你的号码 |
[33:17] | seeing as how we’re actually happy. | 看看我们多幸福啊 |
[33:21] | That said… | 也就是说… |
[33:23] | I think I’ll hang on to it. | 我会继续下去的 |
[33:27] | So I know where to find you. | 我知道去哪找你 |
[33:42] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[33:44] | The phones are working? | 电话通了吗 |
[33:46] | No, but he doesn’t know that. | 没通 但他又不知道 |
[33:57] | Again? Oh, come on! | 又来啊 不是吧 |
[33:59] | – No, that was me. – Why? | – 那是我搞的 – 为什么 |
[34:01] | I had to make sure I could. | 我是试水啦 |
[34:03] | And I could. | 我可以控制了 |
[34:04] | It worked. | 管用了 |
[34:05] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:20] | On! | 开了 |
[34:23] | On.Is that what I think it is? | 开了 这是我想的吗 |
[34:26] | If what you think it is is air-conditioning, then yes. | 如果你在想空调 那没错的 |
[34:33] | Okay, now, did you really hack into the DMV? | 好吧 你真黑过车管局吗 |
[34:36] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[34:38] | Because my old license referred to me as female, | 因为我以前的驾照写的是女性 |
[34:41] | and the DMV where I was living wouldn’t change it, | 我那边的车管局不让改 |
[34:44] | so I did. | 所以我改了 |
[34:48] | I’m a proud trans man, Dr. Bailey, | 我是自豪的变性人 Bailey医生 |
[34:52] | but I like for people to get to know me before | 但在隐私曝光前 |
[34:53] | they find out my private medical history. | 我想让大家先了解我 |
[34:58] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[35:02] | Thank you for your service, Dr. Parker. | 辛苦你了 Parker医生 |
[35:18] | I heard you wanted to talk to me? | 听说你想找我谈谈 |
[35:21] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[35:24] | I’m not sure if I should have a lawyer present, | 我不确定要找律师来吗 |
[35:29] | but I, uh, wanted to tell you how sorry I am. | 但我想说声抱歉 |
[35:34] | It was just so hot, | 当时太热了 |
[35:36] | and I really didn’t want to throw up in you. | 我不想吐到你身上 |
[35:40] | Why the hell would you apologize? | 你道什么歉啊 |
[35:43] | You’re a damn hero. | 你是英雄 |
[35:47] | I am? | 我是吗 |
[35:49] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[35:52] | Of course, no one would know, | 当然 没人会知道的 |
[35:53] | to see you creeping in here like a sick mouse. | 谁让你病恹恹地爬过来 |
[35:56] | Stand up straight. | 站直了 |
[36:05] | Hey, buddy. How you doing? | 小子 感觉怎样 |
[36:06] | Thirsty. | 口渴 |
[36:08] | – That’s good, right? – It is very good. | – 这是好事吧 – 很好 |
[36:10] | He came through with flying colors. | 他成功地挺过来了 |
[36:13] | Because he’s a fighter. | 因为他是勇士 |
[36:15] | Dr. Alex, I know I didn’t die, | Alex医生 我知道我没死 |
[36:17] | but will you still marry my mom? | 但你还会娶我妈吧 |
[36:19] | Frankie! He’s still loopy from surgery. | Frankie 他手术后 还有点迷糊 |
[36:22] | Yeah,we see that all the time. | 见怪不怪了 |
[36:25] | We’ll keep a close eye on him tonight. | 今晚我们会留意观察的 |
[36:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:43] | He came back. | 他回来了 |
[36:44] | He’s gone now, but I did have to call security. | 他现在走了 但我叫保安了 |
[36:46] | That son of a bitch. | 贱人 |
[36:48] | He knows where to find me. | 他知道去哪找我 |
[36:49] | He knows where to find us. | 他知道去哪找我们 |
[36:50] | You’re safe, you hear me? | 你是安全的 听到了吗 |
[36:51] | – You’re not gonna be alone. – What? | – 你不会一个人的 – 怎么 |
[36:52] | So that’s just my life now? | 我人生就这样了吗 |
[36:53] | I have to be guarded every second? | 时刻要人保护吗 |
[36:55] | No. Because we will get a restraining order, | 不是 因为我们会申请限制令 |
[36:57] | and he will never set foot in this hospital again. | 他就不会再踏入医院了 |
[36:59] | God. | 天呐 |
[37:01] | I wish he was dead. | 我真希望他死了 |
[37:06] | Come on. Let’s go home. | 来吧 咱们回家 |
[37:13] | DeLuca DeLuca. | |
[37:15] | Are you interested in helping me out with this big contest? | 你想不想在比赛中帮帮我 |
[37:17] | I need a new Edwards, and you’ve got potential. | 我需要新的Edwards 你正好有潜力 |
[37:19] | Yeah. Really? Yes. Yes. | 真的吗 我愿意啊 |
[37:22] | All right. | 好啊 |
[37:23] | Oh, and, um, one of our new interns | 对了 我们有一位新实习生 |
[37:25] | wrote a paper on pupillary response in comatose patients. | 写过一篇关于昏迷病人瞳孔反应的文章 |
[37:28] | They were in med school, it was a little raw, | 在医学院时写的 还有点青涩 |
[37:29] | but I was impressed. Could you find them and then… | 不过我很喜欢 你能不能找一下… |
[37:31] | It was me! | 是我写的 |
[37:32] | S-sorry. Sam Bello. It was me. | 抱歉 我叫Sam Bello 是我写的 |
[37:36] | Hello, Dr. Sam Bello. | 你好 Sam Bello医生 |
[37:38] | Welcome aboard Team Shepherd. | 欢迎加入Shepherd战队 |
[37:42] | She read my paper. | 她读过我的文章 |
[37:45] | Yeah. Congrats. | 是啊 恭喜了 |
[37:48] | All is right with the world. | 世界都好啦 |
[37:51] | What’s going on here? Why does everything look normal? | 怎么回事 怎么看起来都正常了 |
[37:53] | – It is normal. – You paid the ransom? | – 确实正常了 – 你付赎金了吗 |
[37:55] | I didn’t have to, and I’m not at liberty to discuss why | 我不需要付 以及我不能随便讨论原因 |
[37:59] | so let’s just leave it at… | 所以咱们就别提了 |
[38:00] | You’re welcome. Those aren’t our colors. | 不用客气 你俩这是什么颜色 |
[38:02] | Go change. | 换衣服去 |
[38:13] | Kepner Kepner. | |
[38:14] | Did I hear that you plugged a man’s | 我听说你用手指 |
[38:17] | tracheo-innominate fistula with your finger? | 堵住了病人的气管无名动脉瘘管 |
[38:20] | Well, we didn’t have much of a choice, so… | 当时也别无选择了 |
[38:23] | I’ve got to tell you…the dam could have broken today, | 必须要说 要不是你力挽狂澜 |
[38:25] | but thanks to work like that, it didn’t. | 可能一切都完了 |
[38:28] | Wow. Thank you, Dr. Webber. | 谢谢 Webber医生 |
[38:36] | Everything okay? | 都还好吗 |
[38:38] | Uh, Bailey wants me to oversee her big contest. | Bailey想让我去监管她的比赛 |
[38:42] | And… and I am flattered, honestly. | 说实话 我有点受宠若惊 |
[38:46] | But, uh, at this age, I’m not sure I can handle it. | 但这把年纪了 我不确定自己能不能行 |
[38:51] | I guess I’m just feeling my seasons, you know? | 可能就是到岁数了吧 你懂吧 |
[38:56] | Um, you… you know, if you need some help, I… | 如果你需要帮忙的话 我… |
[38:59] | Oh, well, it’s not a matter of help. | 不是帮忙的问题 |
[39:00] | I mean, someone needs to do everything. | 是需要一个人来扛起大旗 |
[39:03] | I mean, you name it. | 所有的事情 |
[39:04] | They have to handpick the judges and set deadlines, | 需要挑选评委 设置期限 |
[39:07] | schedule presentations, and the whole kit and caboodle. | 规划汇报 所有事情 |
[39:14] | Wait. Um… | 等等 |
[39:16] | I could do it? | 我可以来做吗 |
[39:17] | – Oh, no. No. – No? | – 不不 – 不吗 |
[39:19] | No, no. I couldn’t possibly ask you. | 不行 我怎么能让你来做呢 |
[39:22] | You really mean it? | 你是认真的吗 |
[39:24] | Yeah. Yes. Yes. Yes, sir. Yeah. | 当然 可以的 没问题 |
[39:27] | I-I won’t let you down, sir. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[39:28] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[39:43] | This day. | 这一天 |
[39:45] | Insane, right? | 太疯狂了 是吧 |
[39:46] | I feel like I can still feel blood on my face. | 我还能感觉到血在我脸上 |
[39:53] | That’s just psychological, right? | 只是心理感觉 是吧 |
[39:54] | I don’t actually have any. | 我脸上没血了吧 |
[39:55] | No, you’re good. | 没有 你好着呢 |
[39:58] | Then what? | 那怎么了 |
[40:00] | You want to get a drink? | 想去喝一杯吗 |
[40:02] | I know I need one, and it’s on me, actually, | 我要去喝一杯 而且我请客 |
[40:04] | because I just got an extra $20 mill I wasn’t counting on. | 因为我刚省下了两千万呢 |
[40:10] | – We work together.- Yeah. | – 我们一起工作 – 没错 |
[40:11] | We work with your ex-wife. | 我们跟你的前妻一起工作 |
[40:13] | And our parents are married to each other. | 我们的父母还结婚了 |
[40:16] | That’s a lot of complicating factors. | 太多复杂的因素了 |
[40:18] | So if it went bad, we couldn’t just walk away. | 如果出问题 我们没法直接逃走 |
[40:22] | On the other hand, it’s just a drink. | 但换一个角度来说 只是一杯酒 |
[40:25] | Jackson Jackson… | |
[40:27] | no, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[40:31] | I’m not saying “no.” | 我不是拒绝你 |
[40:32] | I’m just saying it’s complicated. | 我只是说 这很复杂 |
[40:36] | Maggie Pierce Maggie Pierce? | |
[40:38] | Clive Johnson, from the… Tinder? | Clive Johnson 陌陌上面的 |
[40:42] | Oh, oh, oh! Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 太抱歉了 |
[40:45] | I’m so sorry. This day has been absolutely insane. | 太抱歉了 我今天过得太疯狂了 |
[40:47] | It feels like months ago since we scheduled dinner. | 感觉我们约饭已经是好几个月前了 |
[40:51] | Did… did you want to take a rain check? | 你想重新约吗 |
[40:53] | So, what do we do when instinct tells us to freeze? | 当直觉让我们僵住时 该怎么办 |
[40:58] | No, no, no. | 不用 |
[41:00] | No, you’re here. You’re here. Let’s go. | 你都来了 咱们走吧 |
[41:04] | You kids have fun. | 你们好好玩吧 |
[41:09] | When we can’t see the right answer. | 当我们看不到正确答案时 |
[41:15] | In those moments | 在那些时刻 |
[41:16] | it’s usually a good idea to trust the instinct and take pause. | 相信直觉 暂停一下 也许是好主意 |
[41:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:25] | Because decisions made in the heat of the moment… | 因为在头脑发热时做的决定 |
[41:31] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[41:33] | Hit-and-run. | 肇事逃逸 |
[41:35] | ABCs are intact, but he’s hypertensive and tachycardic. | 呼吸和循环没问题 但有高血压和心搏过速 |
[41:41] | …can ruin a whole lot of lives. | 会毁掉很多人的生活 |
[41:43] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 |