时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The longest surgery on record lasted for four day straight. | 史上最长手术时间记录长达四天 |
[00:04] | A team of surgeons rotated in and out, | 一组医生轮番上阵 |
[00:07] | holding scalpels for sometimes 18 hours at a stretch. | 有时要连续18小时握着手术刀 |
[00:24] | Try holding anything in your hand for 18 hours… | 你试试随便握住什么 持续18小时 |
[00:33] | Now imagine you’re also holding a human life. | 再想象一下 你还掌握着患者的生命 |
[00:36] | Okay, if my LVAD batteries cost $500 apiece | 如果我的左心室辅助装置电池一个500元 |
[00:40] | and I need 25 of them, how much is that? | 我需要25个 一共多少钱 |
[00:42] | 12,500. | 12500元 |
[00:44] | Very good. | 非常棒 |
[00:45] | – Do you think that will be enough? – Definitely. | – 你觉得够了吗 – 绝对的 |
[00:48] | Are you sure? Because if the te… | 你确定吗 因为如果… |
[00:49] | I need an adult now. | 我需要问成年人了 |
[00:51] | I’m trying to figure out how much money to allocate toward my test materials. | 我在思考要给实验材料分配多少资金 |
[00:55] | It’s very stressful. | 压力好大 |
[00:56] | Please. You have $100,000. | 拜托 你有10万美元呢 |
[00:58] | I have a 90-year-old Spanish doctor I have to convince | 我得去说服一位90岁的西班牙老大夫 |
[01:00] | to give me his patent on his cross-polymer | 把他的交联聚合物专利给我 |
[01:02] | so April Kepner doesn’t find out that I’m a fraud | April Kepner才不会发现我是骗子 |
[01:04] | – and a disgrace to medicine. – You’re not a disgrace. | – 亵渎医学了 – 你没有亵渎 |
[01:06] | A fraud, yes. | 不过依旧是骗子 |
[01:08] | Try having zero dollars and a 12-year-old with a brain tumor | 我都没经费 还答应12岁的脑瘤患者 |
[01:11] | you promised to get rid of. | 要帮她切除肿瘤 |
[01:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉哦 |
[01:13] | We’ll stop now. | 我们不说了 |
[01:15] | Auntie Amelia is so grumpy when she loses. | 每次Amelia姑姑败了 她就脾气好差 |
[01:32] | Limited test subject availability. | 受试对象可得性有限 |
[01:34] | Kepner didn’t believe we’d get the kids’ parents | Kepner觉得我们没法说服患儿家长 |
[01:36] | to let us try this on them. | 让他们同意接受试验 |
[01:37] | Who’s Kepner to judge? | Kepner有什么资格去评论呀 |
[01:40] | Besides, you know, being the judge. | 而且她有什么资格做评委 |
[01:43] | You’re not giving up on Kimmie though, right? | 但你不会放弃Kimmie吧 |
[01:44] | Hell no. I’m not giving up. | 当然了 我不会放弃 |
[01:48] | But she kinda looks like she might be. | 但她看上去似乎放弃了 |
[01:57] | Hey, ladybug! | 小宝贝 |
[02:00] | Come here. Hello. | 过来抱抱 你好呀 |
[02:02] | Hey, I just wanted to say “hi” before I had to go to work. | 我想在上班前 给你打声招呼 |
[02:04] | Come here, ladybug. Oh! | 快过来 宝贝 |
[02:07] | What is, uh, all this? | 你怎么输液了 |
[02:08] | Are you sick? | 你病了吗 |
[02:09] | Oh, I’m just a little ung-hay over-ay. | 我只是有点宿醉 |
[02:11] | Partied a bit too hard last night, so… | 昨晚在派对玩得太猛了 |
[02:13] | I’m rehydrating. | 我正在补液 |
[02:15] | Banana bag works like magic. | 静脉补液可管用了 |
[02:17] | – Partied? – Yes, yes, yes. | – 派对哈 – 是啊 |
[02:19] | – All right. – How are you, my ladybug? | – 行吧 – 你怎么样 宝贝 |
[02:21] | You’re so squishy. | 你怎么湿乎乎的 |
[02:23] | You smell like soap. | 闻上去一股香皂味 |
[02:25] | Okay, sweetheart. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[02:26] | Bye, Daddy. | 再见 爸爸 |
[02:28] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见了 |
[02:29] | Say “bye-bye.” | 说”拜拜” |
[02:35] | But my device will enable a smoother entry for colonoscopies | 我的设备能让结肠镜检查更容易 |
[02:39] | and then you won’t have to back it out and back it in | 插镜时就不用反复了 |
[02:41] | to get around the corners. | 可以顺利通过 |
[02:43] | That is very cool. | 很酷啊 |
[02:44] | Oh, uh, good morning, Chief. | 早上好 主任 |
[02:46] | I didn’t see your car in the lot. | 我在停车场没见到你的车 |
[02:48] | Oh, I’m taking the train now. | 我坐地铁来的 |
[02:50] | Well, it’s your first day back on the job | 你第一天回来工作 |
[02:51] | and you’re already pushing yourself? | 就这样逼自己吗 |
[02:53] | No, I’m… | 没有 |
[02:55] | finding a way to fit exercise into my day. | 我在利用碎片时间健身 |
[02:58] | It is 2004 steps to the train. | 到地铁站走了2004步 |
[03:01] | If I’d done this a year ago | 如果一年前 我就这样做了 |
[03:03] | maybe I’d have never had a heart attack. | 也许我根本不会心脏病发作 |
[03:05] | But you’re gonna take it easy today? | 但你要循序渐进吧 |
[03:07] | Not at all. I’ve been trapped in my bed. | 才不呢 我卧床太久了 |
[03:10] | I’ve binged every reality show ever made, | 把所有综艺节目都刷完了 |
[03:12] | and I can physically feel my IQ lowering. | 我都感觉自己智商在下降了 |
[03:14] | I’m getting back in the OR. | 我要重返手术室 |
[03:16] | Pierce cleared me. | Pierce已经批准我了 |
[03:18] | I did. | 是的 |
[03:19] | She’s cleared. I cleared her. | 她可以了 我批准的 |
[03:23] | She’s cleared, and I’m not taking it back | 我已经批准了 不会撤回的 |
[03:25] | no matter how sternly you stare at me. | 无论你多么严厉地瞪着我 |
[03:27] | I had things to do today. | 我今天有好多事要做 |
[03:28] | Now I’ve got to spend my day following her. | 但现在我得一直盯着她了 |
[03:29] | Or you could just trust my professional assessment. | 或者你也可以相信我的专业评估 |
[03:34] | No? | 不信吗 |
[03:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:38] | Repeat it back to me so I know you both know. | 再复述一遍 让我知道你们都明白了 |
[03:40] | Okay. Dr. Cerone will be calling from Madrid at some point this morning | 好的 Cerone医生早晨会从马德里打电话来 |
[03:43] | to discuss the patent on his cross-polymer. | 讨论他的交联聚合物专利问题 |
[03:45] | They’re calling on my phone, which is fully charged | 他们要打我的电话 已经充满电了 |
[03:47] | and on the loudest ring possible. | 铃声也开到最大了 |
[03:48] | And no matter where you are or what you’re doing | 无论你在哪 无论在干什么 |
[03:50] | when the call comes in, we find you. | 电话打来后 我们都立刻找到你 |
[03:52] | And what are you not going to do? | 你们不能做什么呢 |
[03:54] | Not find you. | 不去找你 |
[03:56] | Or? | 或者呢 |
[03:57] | – Mention this to Kepner. – Mention this to Kepner. | – 向Kepner提起 – 向Kepner提起 |
[03:58] | Correct. | 正确 |
[03:59] | Secret club! | 秘密俱乐部 |
[04:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[04:07] | What do you got, Warren? | 什么情况 Warren |
[04:08] | 14-year-old male, blunt abdominal trauma | 14岁男性 腹部钝挫伤 |
[04:10] | and a penetrating injury in his upper thigh. | 大腿上部有贯通伤 |
[04:12] | Bleeding from a scalp lac. | 头部撕裂伤 伴有出血 |
[04:13] | I pulled him and his brother out of a house fire… | 我们把他们兄弟从火场救出来的 |
[04:15] | chemistry experiment gone wrong. | 化学实验出状况了 |
[04:16] | Did I kill my little brother? | 我把我弟弟害死了吗 |
[04:18] | Please. He’s gonna be okay, right? | 拜托 他会没事的 对吧 |
[04:20] | Mom’s gonna be so mad. | 我妈会发狂的 |
[04:21] | Lungs are clear, vitals are stable, | 肺部没问题 体征平稳 |
[04:23] | saturating 95 in the mask. | 面罩吸氧 血氧饱和度95 |
[04:24] | He’s been coming in and out of consciousness. | 几次昏迷又苏醒 |
[04:26] | I was just trying to teach him chemistry. | 我只是想教他化学 |
[04:27] | Can you tell my mom? | 能告诉我妈吗 |
[04:29] | That I wasn’t doing anything wrong? | 我没做什么错事 |
[04:30] | – Okay, I got him. – Trauma one? | – 交给我吧 – 送到创伤一室吗 |
[04:31] | Yeah. No, Kepner, you and Grey, | Kepner 你和Grey先别走 |
[04:33] | you need to meet the other rig. | 你们等第二辆救护车吧 |
[04:34] | His younger brother got thrown by the blast. | 他的弟弟被炸飞了 |
[04:36] | He was bleeding out from the abdomen, | 腹部正在出血 |
[04:37] | and, well, one of our team, she just shoved her hand in there. | 我们一名队员 直接把手插进去了 |
[04:46] | Uh, 10-year-old male with a penetrating… | 10岁男性 贯通伤 |
[04:48] | Why is your hand inside him? | 你为什么把手伸到身体里 |
[04:49] | – Because he was bleeding a lot. – Take it out of him! | – 因为他在出血 – 赶紧抽出来吧 |
[04:51] | You look 12. Can you find a grown-up to tell me that? | 你才12岁吧 能找一名成人来吗 |
[04:53] | – Do not move your hand! – Don’t let go! | – 手不要动 – 手别出来 |
[04:55] | See that? Grown-ups. | 瞧见了吧 成年人如是说 |
[04:56] | Nobody move. | 都别动 |
[04:58] | Can you feel a pulse? | 能感觉到脉搏吗 |
[05:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:02] | What do you think she’s got in her hand, Schmitt? | 你觉得她在按住什么 Schmitt |
[05:03] | His abdominal aorta? | 腹主动脉吗 |
[05:05] | Yep. | 是的 |
[05:06] | Don’t take your hand out! | 不要把手伸出来 |
[05:07] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[05:08] | Andy Herrera Herrera. Andy Herrera. | |
[05:10] | Okay, Herrera, we got to get him up to the OR. | Herrera 我们要把他送去手术室 |
[05:12] | And I’m sure you’re very clear about this, | 我确定你已经很清楚了 |
[05:14] | but you cannot move your hand. | 但你的手一定不要动 |
[05:16] | Can you hold pressure while we bring the gurney down? | 我们把轮床搬下来时 你能按住吗 |
[05:18] | My hand, arm, and shoulder are already numb, | 我的手臂和肩膀已经麻木了 |
[05:20] | but… I’m going with yes. | 不过还是要说 没问题的 |
[05:37] | – Tell me you have good news. – I have good news. | – 你有好消息吗 – 没错 |
[05:39] | The models are holding up to the ultrasound? | 模型可以耐住超声波了吗 |
[05:41] | Nope. I just melted three more. | 不是 我又融掉三个 |
[05:42] | What? You found a way to dissipate the heat? | 你找到驱散热量的方法了吗 |
[05:44] | Not yet, which explains the melting. | 还没 但这可以解释为什么会融化 |
[05:45] | Okay, you found the right resonant frequency? | 那你找到合适的共振频率了吗 |
[05:47] | That’s the hardest part, so no. | 那是最难的部分 所以也没有 |
[05:49] | So what’s the good news? | 那好消息是什么 |
[05:50] | I called in reinforcements. | 我搬来救兵了 |
[05:52] | Shepherd. How’s it going, babe? | Shepherd 还好吗 宝贝 |
[05:54] | This is the good news? | 这算什么好消息 |
[05:56] | Tom, thanks for coming. | Tom 多谢你能赶来 |
[05:57] | How’s the head? May I? | 恢复得怎样 我看看 |
[05:59] | Oh. Seamless. | 简直天衣无缝 |
[06:00] | Literally. I’m so good. | 严丝合缝 哥们就是那么棒 |
[06:02] | Tom, this is Alex Karev, my partner on this project. | Tom 这是Alex Karev 我的项目拍档 |
[06:04] | – Yeah, we’ve met before. – Did we? | – 我们见过 – 是吗 |
[06:06] | How do you fit into this? | 你是什么科室的 |
[06:07] | Neuro? Uh, interventional radiology? | 神外科还是介入放射科 |
[06:09] | No, peds surgery. | 不 我是儿科的 |
[06:10] | My patient, uh, inspired this study. | 我的病人启发了这项研究 |
[06:12] | Oh. When Shepherd said, “on the team,” | 这样啊 Shepherd说”项目拍档” |
[06:14] | I figured that meant you were a player. | 我还以为你是一员大将呢 |
[06:15] | But, hey, mascots are important. | 没事 吉祥物也很重要的 |
[06:17] | Those T-shirt guns don’t fire themselves. | 纪念品总要有人发的嘛 |
[06:18] | Tom has done incredible work | 在脑部手术导向系统方面 |
[06:20] | in developing navigation systems for brain surgeries. | Tom是很有建树的 |
[06:22] | Blah, blah, I’m amazing. | 我就是很优秀啦 |
[06:23] | We should, uh, get a bite or something. | 我们去吃顿饭什么的吧 |
[06:25] | – You and me. – No, we should get back to work, maybe. | – 就咱俩 – 我们得赶紧做事 |
[06:27] | We could, uh, catch up. You can bring me up to speed. | 我们叙叙旧 你告诉我最新进展 |
[06:28] | Uh, the data’s already here. | 数据已经整理好了 |
[06:30] | I just wanted you to hit the ground running. | 我希望你可以立刻上手 |
[06:32] | Oh, noses to the grindstone.Such a tease, Shepherd. | 埋头苦干型 很有魅力 Shepherd |
[06:36] | Okay, careful, everybody. | 好了 大家都千万小心 |
[06:38] | If she moves her hand even just a little bit | 如果她的手稍微动一下 |
[06:39] | – he’s dead in seconds. – Got it. | – 他会很快没命的 – 明白 |
[06:41] | Keep a healthy distance. | 保持合理距离 |
[06:42] | Bump into her, and I’ll kill you. | 如果撞到她 看我不宰掉你 |
[06:43] | Also got it. | 明白了 |
[06:49] | – Slow and steady. – Careful. Careful. | – 慢点 稳住 – 小心 |
[06:55] | Uh, that’s my phone. | 是我的手机 |
[06:56] | I figured. | 猜到了 |
[06:57] | Really, Helm? Ever heard of vibrate? | Helm 不是吧 震动了解一下 |
[06:59] | It’s for you, Dr. Grey. | 是找你的 Grey医生 |
[07:00] | Yeah, I can’t take it right now. | 现在不方便接 |
[07:01] | – But you said… – I know what I said. | – 但你说过… – 我知道我说过什么 |
[07:03] | Just deal with it. | 你处理一下 |
[07:07] | Hello? Dr. Grey is unavailable, can… | 你好 Grey医生现在不方便 能否… |
[07:09] | Halfway there. | 一半了 |
[07:11] | They do not sound happy. | 他们听起来不太高兴 |
[07:13] | I mean, it’s in another language, but a very angry… | 在说其他语言 但语调很气愤 |
[07:15] | Deal with it, Hellmouth. | 搞定他 Hellmouth |
[07:17] | Hellmouth? She’s a rookie, huh? | Hellmouth 她是菜鸟吧 |
[07:20] | Yeah. | 可不是嘛 |
[07:25] | We’re good. I’m good. | 没问题 我没事 |
[07:29] | His pulse feels weak. Can we move faster? | 他的脉搏变弱了 咱能快点吗 |
[07:31] | I’m not killing a kid today. | 我不想让这孩子死在我的手上 |
[07:32] | Hey, I’m gonna run ahead and clear a path. | 我先去开路 |
[07:34] | Come on, come on! | 拜托 加油啊 |
[07:38] | – Now can we go? – We can go. | – 现在能走了吧 – 可以 |
[07:48] | Is Zach okay? | Zach没事吧 |
[07:50] | We were watching this YouTube video. | 我们当时正在看在线视频 |
[07:52] | He added the peroxide just like they said. | 他是跟着指示 加入过氧化氢的 |
[07:55] | We’ll check on your brother, Tyler, | 我们会去看你弟的情况的 Tyler |
[07:56] | and Dr. Hunt will give you some more medicine for your pain, okay? | Hunt医生会再给你一些止疼药的 |
[07:59] | And, You were gonna do that, right? | 你会给药的 对吧 |
[08:01] | Yeah, I was. | 这还用你说呀 |
[08:02] | Warren, don’t you have fires to put out? | Warren 你不需要去救火吗 |
[08:03] | Like, literal fires? | 扑灭火灾那种 |
[08:05] | The whole thing exploded and he wasn’t saying anything. | 整瓶东西都炸了 他也没反应了 |
[08:07] | He just laid there. I didn’t mean to… | 他就躺在那 我不是想… |
[08:10] | I was just trying to teach him science. | 我只是想教他科学实验 |
[08:11] | Listen. It’s okay. Okay, just relax. | 听着 没事的 放轻松 |
[08:13] | We’re gonna take care of you both, okay? | 我们会照顾好你们俩的 |
[08:15] | – Should I dress these burns? – That can wait. | – 我要先处理这些烧伤吗 – 不着急 |
[08:17] | Just cover the burns with a saline-soaked gauze. | 先用浸透生理盐水的纱布盖住烧伤处 |
[08:19] | He needs a head CT, stat. | 他需要立刻照头部CT |
[08:20] | And we need to find out how deep that metal is penetrating… | 我们还得确定金属片刺入有多深 |
[08:22] | before we remove it. | 然后才能想办法取出 |
[08:23] | Yeah, I know that, and you know that. | 这些你我都清楚 |
[08:24] | It’s Dr. Qadri’s job to learn that. | 而Qadri医生需要学习 |
[08:27] | Warren, I’m gonna need you to leave so I can teach her. | Warren 你得离开 我才能好好教她 |
[08:29] | Uh… right. | 好的 |
[08:31] | Right. Um… | 行吧 |
[08:34] | I’ll check on your brother, Tyler. | 我去看看你弟弟吧 Tyler |
[08:48] | Careful around this corner. | 转弯小心 |
[08:51] | So, what was that phone call about? | 那通电话是什么事 |
[08:55] | I could use a distraction. | 帮我分分心 |
[08:57] | Take my mind off the fact that I can’t feel my arm anymore | 我的手都完全麻了 |
[08:59] | and I’m one fingertip away from this kid dying. | 但我的手指一动 这孩子就没命了 |
[09:02] | Oh, there’s this medical innovation contest, | 我们有一项医疗创新比赛 |
[09:04] | and, uh, my project is… | 我的项目就是… |
[09:07] | Picture you have a fire hose that isn’t working, right? | 试想一下 好比有一根消防管坏了 |
[09:09] | Okay. | 嗯啊 |
[09:10] | Except my fire hose is a liver. | 我的消防管是肝脏 |
[09:14] | Okay. So, my idea is I want to replace it with a sprinkler system | 我的设想就是用一套喷淋系统来做替代 |
[09:19] | except my sprinkler system is many livers | 我的洒水系统是一群肝脏器官 |
[09:21] | all throughout the body. | 遍布全身 |
[09:23] | Sounds like science fiction. | 听起来像科幻故事 |
[09:25] | ‘Cause it kind of is. | 差不多吧 |
[09:27] | So I need a polymer, | 因此我需要一种聚合物 |
[09:29] | and there’s this old guy in Madrid who has the patent. | 马德里有一个老头有这项专利 |
[09:34] | Uh, okay, so why didn’t you take his phone call? | 那你为什么不接电话呢 |
[09:37] | Because Kepner is heading up the contest, | 因为比赛是Kepner组织的 |
[09:39] | and I don’t want her to know that I don’t have the patent. | 我不想让她知道 我还没拿到专利 |
[09:42] | So you’re kinda screwed. | 所以你差不多完蛋了 |
[09:44] | Yep, kinda. | 可不是嘛 |
[09:48] | Ease him on in. | 慢慢推过去 |
[09:50] | Slow. | 慢点 |
[09:52] | Uh, a little bumpy here. | 这里有点不平 |
[09:56] | Here you go. Easy. | 走着 小心 |
[09:58] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[10:04] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[10:05] | The kid’s brother’s freaking out | 这孩子的哥哥吓坏了 |
[10:06] | and I just wanted to see if you needed my help. | 我就想来看看 你们是否需要帮忙 |
[10:08] | – Okay, sure. I need your help. – Great. What can I do? | – 好吧 需要你来帮忙 – 需要我做什么 |
[10:10] | Get your ass back to the station where it belongs. | 赶紧给我滚回消防队去 |
[10:12] | I just want to make sure these kids get through this okay. | 我只想确保这俩孩子能熬过今天 |
[10:14] | Except your job is to get to the station | 但你的职责是守在消防队 |
[10:16] | so you can answer other calls for other people | 以便及时应答其他警报 |
[10:18] | who need you to make sure that they’re okay. | 确保真正需要帮助的人没事 |
[10:28] | Okay. Easy. | 好了 慢点 |
[10:30] | Rookies, huh? | 菜鸟啊 |
[10:31] | Oh, yeah. | 可不是嘛 |
[10:40] | All set? | 都准备好了吗 |
[10:42] | What? | 什么 |
[10:44] | Did you calculate the expected heat energy, Bello? | 你计算好需要的热能了吗 Bello |
[10:46] | Yes. Wait. Uh… | 是啊 等一下 |
[10:48] | 15 centimeters. Yes, Dr. Shepherd. | 15厘米 测好了 Shepherd医生 |
[10:50] | Love a good laser show. | 爱是一道光啊 |
[10:51] | Should we dim the lights? Put on some Floyd? | 关灯放张韶涵吧 |
[10:53] | Technically this laser is just for aiming. | 理论上 激光是帮助瞄准的 |
[10:55] | And you knew that. So that was a joke. | 你肯定知道 在开玩笑啊 |
[10:59] | Pity laughter. My favorite. | 尬笑 我的最爱 |
[11:02] | So, turning our attention back to the model here, | 回到我们的模型上来 |
[11:04] | uh, when I used 400 kilohertz frequency, | 当我使用40万赫频率时 |
[11:07] | the heat produced shattered the glass. | 产生的热能会击碎玻璃 |
[11:09] | Which doesn’t bode well for the human skull. | 这对颅骨来说 可不是好消息 |
[11:12] | Your hair has grown back very nicely, by the way. | 话说 你的头发依旧那么好看 |
[11:15] | I meant to say that earlier. | 我之前就想说了 |
[11:17] | Can you flirt after we’ve figured this out? | 先解决问题 再调情也不迟 |
[11:18] | You’re a terrible wingman, Alvin. | 你真是渣队友啊 Alvin |
[11:20] | Let’s try focusing the beam from a greater distance. | 尝试从更远的地方聚焦吧 |
[11:23] | Got it. | 明白 |
[11:29] | He said greater distance. | 他说更远 |
[11:31] | As in, move the beam away. Yeah. | 意思是 移远一点 |
[11:32] | No, of course. Sorry. | 是哦 抱歉 |
[11:33] | She’s nervous. You’re one of her idols. | 她太紧张了 你可是她的偶像之一 |
[11:35] | – Why would you say that? – It’s true. | – 说什么呢 – 说实话啊 |
[11:37] | Aw, no, I’m flattered. | 哎呦 我不胜荣幸呢 |
[11:39] | And you’re smoking. | 你冒烟了 |
[11:43] | Oh, God! Aah! | 天啊 |
[11:46] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:48] | I can’t believe this project hasn’t been funded. | 难怪这项目没得到资助呢 |
[11:54] | Pop quiz, Qadri. | Qadri 快问快答 |
[11:55] | What are the most important CT findings in the trauma setting? | 处理外伤时 最重要的CT结果是什么呢 |
[11:58] | Rule out intracranial bleeding and active thoracoabdominal injury | 要先排除颅内出血与急性胸腹联合伤 |
[12:03] | that would require immediate operative intervention. | 出现上述症状 需要立刻进行手术 |
[12:06] | Great. Page me when the images are up. | 很好 结果出来就呼我 |
[12:10] | Oh, uh, hi. | 你好 |
[12:11] | Hi. I’m taking you to CT now. | 我现在带你去做CT |
[12:13] | What about my brother? | 我弟弟怎么样了 |
[12:15] | Uh, we don’t have an update on him yet. | 现在还没有消息 |
[12:18] | My leg hurts. What’s this? | 我的腿好痛 这是什么 |
[12:20] | No! No! Dr. Hunt! | 不要 Hunt医生 |
[12:22] | – Whoa, that’s a lot of… – Dr. Hunt! | – 血可真多啊 – Hunt医生 |
[12:23] | Uh, I need a tourniquet. | 我需要止血带 |
[12:28] | Dr. Hunt! | Hunt医生 |
[12:29] | Dr. Hunt! | Hunt医生 |
[12:31] | – What happened? – Uh, he pulled the metal out, and… | – 怎么回事 – 他把金属片拔掉了 |
[12:33] | and he’s bleeding out of what I think is his femoral… | 估计他的股动脉大出血了 |
[12:35] | and I didn’t want to leave him | 我不能离开 |
[12:36] | and I didn’t know what else to do, so I… | 我也不知道该怎么办 所以… |
[12:38] | You did good, Qadri. | Qadri 你的处理很对 |
[12:39] | Let’s get him straight up to the OR right now. | 直接送去手术室 |
[12:41] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[12:54] | What is the deal with April? | April怎么了 |
[12:56] | Uh, what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:57] | She’s super hungover. | 她严重宿醉 |
[12:58] | She’s using the word “party” as a verb. | 一直在说派对 |
[13:00] | She’s just having fun. You know she had a rough time. | 她最近不好过 就是放松一下 |
[13:03] | And I think she’s just… She’s coming out of it. | 我认为 她马上就能走出来了 |
[13:06] | I mean, should I be worried? | 我应该担心吗 |
[13:07] | She’s walking the halls with a banana bag. | 她输着液 还在走廊里乱逛 |
[13:08] | I mean, that’s not… that’s not April. | 这不是April的作风 |
[13:14] | It’s not who April was with you. | 跟你谈恋爱时的April已经不在了 |
[13:18] | I mean, she may be…she may be someone else without you. | 不跟你在一起 她可能会成为另一个人 |
[13:22] | I mean, I know that I had… | 我是说 我懂的 |
[13:24] | I had no fun at all watching Callie fall in love after we broke up. | 跟Callie分手后 她爱上别人 我也很难受 |
[13:27] | Hold on, what? Falling in love? | 等等 什么爱上别人 |
[13:28] | Who’s… April’s falling in love? | April爱上谁了 |
[13:29] | No, no. me. | 不是 我在说自己 |
[13:30] | No, I, me. | 不是 我在说自己 |
[13:32] | – Oh, yeah. Totally. – It was no fun for me | – 是哦 – 我也很难受 |
[13:32] | watching Callie fall in love after we broke up, | 我们分手后 Callie又爱上别人 |
[13:34] | but she… she was happy. | 但她很幸福 |
[13:38] | April, I think is… I think she’s having fun. | April 她可能也很开心 |
[13:40] | I think she’s trying to find her happy without you, | 离开你以后 她也在寻找幸福 |
[13:43] | so maybe you just… you try and be happy for her. | 你也应该为她感到高兴 |
[13:52] | He’s not speeding us up. He’s slowing us down. | 他反倒拖慢了我们的进程 |
[13:54] | He just got here. | 他才来 |
[13:56] | What are we whispering so loudly about? | 这么大声八卦谁呢 |
[13:58] | She brought in Koracick. | 她把Koracick叫来了 |
[13:59] | – Oh, God. The worst. – Total ass. | – 他最差劲了 – 完全是混蛋 |
[14:01] | And he’s only here to have sex with her. | 他就是过来找她啪啪啪的 |
[14:03] | He is not. | 他才不是 |
[14:04] | – It’s a booty call. – Is it a booty call? | – 就是来约炮的 – 就是来约炮的吗 |
[14:05] | You did have sex with him the last time he was here. | 他上次来时 你俩确实约了 |
[14:07] | I never should have told you guys that. | 我就不该告诉你们 |
[14:09] | It was a shame-based confession. | 那是一种羞愧的忏悔 |
[14:10] | Okay, and you don’t get to talk about booty calls. | 好吧 那你也没资格说我 |
[14:12] | You are bringing booty into our home. | 你都约炮到家里来了 |
[14:13] | Clive is not just booty. I genuinely like Clive. | Clive不是炮友 我真的喜欢他 |
[14:15] | Yes, we’ve all heard how much you like him. | 是哦 我们都听到了 你可爱他了 |
[14:17] | All night long we hear it. | 爱了一宿 我们都听见了 |
[14:19] | I’m gonna walk away now. Unashamed. | 我走了 我问心无愧 |
[14:24] | – Send him home. – No. | – 让他回去 – 不行 |
[14:26] | We didn’t make it into the contest. | 我们没有入选比赛 |
[14:27] | We have no funding. | 我们没有资助 |
[14:28] | As much as you want to help Kimmie, | 虽然你很想帮Kimmie |
[14:29] | you can’t help me with the physics of high-energy ultrasound. | 但你不懂高能超声物理 |
[14:32] | Koracick may be a tool | Koracick也许是我的混蛋朋友 |
[14:33] | but he is the kind of tool that we need right now. | 但我们需要这样的混蛋朋友 |
[14:36] | See how I did that? Tool/tool? | 看到了吗 一语双关 |
[14:38] | He doesn’t go anywhere near Kimmie. | 他不能靠近Kimmie |
[14:40] | He doesn’t even get to meet her. | 他不许见她 |
[14:41] | Oh, God, no. Kimmie’s got enough problems. | 那当然了 Kimmie已经够倒霉了 |
[14:47] | That was fast thinking back there. | 刚刚反应很迅速 |
[14:50] | Thank you, Dr. Hunt. | 谢谢 Hunt医生 |
[14:51] | I’m surprised you just took your hijab off like that. | 你把头巾取下来 我感到很意外 |
[14:54] | Well, I mean, it’s a symbol of my faith, | 确实 那象征着我的信仰 |
[14:56] | but my faith is about service and compassion, | 但我更信仰奉献自己 怜悯他人 |
[14:58] | and he was bleeding really fast. | 而且他失血速度太快 |
[15:02] | I’ll help drape. | 我去帮忙准备 |
[15:04] | I got your page. What do we got? | 收到呼叫了 什么情况 |
[15:06] | Uh, kid from the fire, | 火灾救出的小朋友 |
[15:07] | needs an ex lap to take care of some intra-abdominal bleeding | 需要开腹 止住腹内出血 |
[15:10] | and a femoral artery repair. | 还要修复股动脉 |
[15:13] | And what do we got, Dr. Hunt? | Hunt医生 病人什么情况呢 |
[15:15] | Did you page Dr. Webber as well? | 你也呼叫Webber医生了吗 |
[15:17] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[15:18] | A little extra help never killed anyone. | 多一个帮手又没坏处 |
[15:20] | Dr. Hunt, he’s crashing! | Hunt医生 他不行了 |
[15:23] | Gown and glove me, quick. | 马上帮我穿手术服 |
[15:25] | – I am fine. – I’m just helping! | – 我没事 – 我就是来帮忙的 |
[15:34] | Never seen this part before. | 我还没进过手术室呢 |
[15:36] | Your gear is so light. | 你们的装备很轻便嘛 |
[15:38] | How heavy is your gear? | 你的装备多重呢 |
[15:39] | It depends. Am I carrying my axe? | 不一定了 拿着斧子就更重了 |
[15:41] | So hard-core. | 真爷们 |
[15:42] | Okay, let’s fly in that FFP | 赶紧输新鲜冷冻血浆 |
[15:44] | and hang it from the rapid infuser. | 用快速输血器 |
[15:46] | I need to just get in here and clamp the aorta, | 我需要把手放进去 夹住主动脉 |
[15:48] | and then I’ll get you out of here, okay? | 然后你就可以松手了 好吗 |
[15:49] | Pressure’s getting soft. | 血压下降 |
[15:52] | All right, we gotta move fast. | 动作快一点 |
[15:53] | Scalpel, Bohkee. | Bohkee 请给我手术刀 |
[15:58] | Blue towel and retractor, please. | 请给我毛巾和牵引器 |
[16:02] | A Satinsky. | 无损伤钳 |
[16:07] | I can’t access this aorta. | 我夹不住主动脉 |
[16:09] | Oh, we got to hurry. | 要快点了 |
[16:11] | Herrera, take this clamp. | Herrera 拿着钳子 |
[16:15] | Huh? Me? | 我吗 |
[16:15] | No, no, no. | 不行 |
[16:16] | This isn’t even my dominant hand. | 左手都不是我的惯用手 |
[16:18] | You run into fires. You can do this. | 你可是救火的 这也没问题的 |
[16:19] | Well, because my dad’s a fire chief. | 那是因为我爸是消防队长 |
[16:21] | I mean, he taught me how to run a hose when I was seven. | 七岁的时候 他就教我接消防水管 |
[16:23] | I spent my 7th birthday up in that gallery | 我七岁时 就在上面的观摩室里 |
[16:25] | watching my mother do this. | 看着我妈妈做手术 |
[16:27] | I will walk you through this. | 我一步步教你 |
[16:28] | Take the clamp. | 拿住钳子 |
[16:31] | Okay, open and close it for me? | 开合一下 |
[16:35] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[16:35] | I’m gonna support your free hand. | 我扶着你的这只手 |
[16:37] | Now you’re gonna slide it in and clamp just above your fingers. | 把钳子放进去 在手指的上方夹住 |
[16:41] | You got it? | 懂了吗 |
[16:44] | What if I miss? | 如果没夹住呢 |
[16:45] | I would prefer it if you didn’t. | 你最好夹住 |
[16:55] | Okay, is it above your fingers? | 钳子放在手指上面了吗 |
[16:57] | I th… I think so, yes. | 应该…是的 |
[16:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:00] | So now… can you feel it pulsating? | 能感觉到搏动吗 |
[17:05] | There! I feel it. I clamped it, I think. | 就是这里 感觉到了 应该夹住了 |
[17:08] | Okay. You can take your hand out. | 好的 可以把手拿出去了 |
[17:11] | Herrera, take your hand out. | Herrera 把手拿出去 |
[17:13] | You told me that if I took my hand away, he’d bleed out in seconds. | 你说过 如果松手 他会很快失血而亡 |
[17:15] | Yeah, that was before you clamped him. | 是啊 之前没有夹住主动脉 |
[17:17] | Yeah, I don’t know if I clamped it. | 但我不知道夹住没有 |
[17:18] | – I’m not a doctor. – Will you just trust me? | – 我又不是医生 – 相信我 好吗 |
[17:21] | Let go of the clamp. | 松开钳子 |
[17:24] | Move! | 让开 |
[17:25] | – Clamp. – Need some suction. | – 夹钳 – 抽吸一下 |
[17:28] | Great. Bovie. | 好的 给我电烧灼器 |
[17:30] | You did it, Herrera. He’s still alive. | Herrera 你做到了 他活下来了 |
[17:34] | Let’s hang two more units. | 再挂两袋血 |
[17:36] | Sponge stick, Bohkee. | 给我海绵棒 Bohkee |
[17:43] | Hey, there’s scut that’s not gonna do itself, Bello. | 杂活可不会自动完成 Bello |
[17:45] | And by do itself, I mean, I’m not gonna do it for you. | 我是说 我可不会帮你做 |
[17:47] | Sorry, I’m… Sorry. | 抱歉 我…抱歉 |
[17:49] | You can page me if you need me, Dr. Koracick. | 如果你需要就呼我 Koracick医生 |
[17:51] | Count on it, Dr. Bello. | 放心吧 Bello医生 |
[17:56] | Geez. She’s hot. | 我去 她很正啊 |
[17:59] | Dancer body. Ass for days. She single? | 舞蹈身材 性感翘臀 她单身吗 |
[18:00] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[18:01] | Um, she’s a doctor, | 她是医生 |
[18:03] | so unless she’s some kind of a savant, | 除非她有社交障碍 |
[18:05] | she’s of age, which makes her fair game. | 否则她已成年 当然可以撩 |
[18:06] | Why so judgy, DeLukes? | 咋这么道貌岸然 DeLukes |
[18:08] | Can we just focus on the project? | 我们能讨论项目吗 |
[18:10] | There is no project. There aren’t enough variables. | 哪有什么项目 变量都不够 |
[18:12] | We’re talking thermal ablation of targets | 我们在讨论热消融目标 |
[18:14] | with micromillimeter precision. | 要达到微毫米精度 |
[18:15] | She’ll never get there with just heat versus time. | 只有热量和时间俩变量 永远不可能实现 |
[18:17] | Why is Shepherd still barking up that tree? | Shepherd为什么还做无用功 |
[18:20] | – I think it’s the time frame. – What time frame? | – 我觉得是时间范围问题 – 什么时间范围 |
[18:22] | Rome wasn’t built in a time frame. | 罗马也不是设定时间范围建好的 |
[18:24] | What’s the rush? | 她急什么 |
[18:25] | Kimmie. Kimmie is the rush. | 她这么急 是因为Kimmie |
[18:26] | What in God’s name is a Kimmie? | Kimmie是什么 |
[18:28] | That. That’s Kimmie. | 那边 那就是Kimmie |
[18:38] | This kid won’t stop bleeding. | 血止不住 |
[18:41] | Oh, there it is. | 那就是问题所在 |
[18:43] | Hey, he transected his superior mesenteric artery. | 他切断了肠系膜上动脉 |
[18:46] | – Can we fix that? – We can fix that. | – 我们能修复吗 – 可以的 |
[18:49] | We will do a reverse saphenous graft. | 我们来做反向隐静脉移植体 |
[18:51] | Oh, that’ll take hours. | 那需要好几小时 |
[18:54] | Why don’t you and I swap out, Bailey? | 不如我们俩交换吧 Bailey |
[18:56] | I’m sure the paperwork’s piled up after your vacation. | 我想你休假回来 文件都堆成山了吧 |
[19:01] | Uh, no, I managed to stay caught up. | 不用 我一直在处理 |
[19:04] | I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[19:05] | Here, why don’t you harvest the graft | 不如你来采集移植体吧 |
[19:07] | since you’re already there? | 既然你在这里 |
[19:08] | I just thought maybe you’d want to ease back in. | 我以为你可能想循序渐进地回归 |
[19:12] | What is a vacation for, if not to recuperate | 假期就是用来满血恢复的 |
[19:15] | so that one can return to work at full strength? | 从而不余遗力地回归工作 |
[19:23] | Um, more suction here, Qadri. | 再抽吸一下这里 Qadri |
[19:27] | His ischemia time’s getting up there. | 他局部缺血时间很久了 |
[19:29] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[19:30] | You know, some vacations are so strenuous | 有的假期太累人了 |
[19:33] | that you need a vacation from your vacation. | 你过完假期 还需要一段假期 |
[19:35] | Ben Warren Ben Warren | |
[19:37] | as handsome as you look in your uniform | 虽然你穿制服帅呆了 |
[19:39] | and as grateful as I am that you are still alive today, | 虽然我很感恩你还活着 |
[19:42] | you do not belong in there. | 但你不能进来 |
[19:44] | – Get out. – I brought your patient in. | – 出去 – 我送你的病人入院的 |
[19:46] | I just wanted to see how he was doing. | 我想看看他情况如何 |
[19:48] | And how you’re doing, | 还有你怎么样 |
[19:49] | since it’s your first day back from vacation. | 因为今天是你休假后第一天上班 |
[19:52] | Okay, my vacation is over. | 我的休假已经结束了 |
[19:54] | I went on it, and I am back. | 我去休假了 现在回来了 |
[19:57] | It was glorious, but like all experiences, | 假期很棒 但跟其他经历一样 |
[20:00] | it now lives on in the cherished memories | 它现在留在珍贵的记忆里了 |
[20:02] | that I share with no one but myself. | 由我独自收藏 |
[20:04] | So stop talking about my vacation! | 所以别再提我的假期了 |
[20:11] | – Hey, where’d you go? – None of your business! | – 你去哪玩了啊 – 不关你事 |
[20:13] | Warren, um, she’s right. | Warren 她说得对 |
[20:16] | You don’t belong in here. | 你不能进来 |
[20:18] | Uh, I’ve got my eye on everything in here. | 这里有我看着呢 |
[20:26] | Now his bowel is getting dusky. | 他的肠道已经变暗了 |
[20:27] | This kid’s gonna wind up with a stool bag. | 这孩子只能用粪便袋了 |
[20:29] | Oh, no, sir. Not on my watch. | 不的 先生 有我在就不行 |
[20:31] | Not on my first day back he’s not. | 我第一天回来上班 我不同意 |
[20:41] | Where’s Koracick? | Koracick去哪了 |
[20:42] | I sent him to see Kimmie. | 我带他去看Kimmie了 |
[20:44] | – You did what? – Damn it. | – 你做什么了 – 可恶 |
[20:46] | What? Why? Was that wrong? | 什么 怎么了 有问题吗 |
[20:52] | Oh, God. Of course that was wrong. | 天啊 当然有问题 |
[20:54] | I’m just calling it the way I see it, | 我只是在表达我的看法 |
[20:56] | and the sooner you face the truth… | 只要你面对现实… |
[20:58] | You’re full of crap and you know it! | 你满嘴胡话 你很清楚 |
[20:59] | “Hamilton” only made your top three | “汉密尔顿”能进你的前三 |
[21:01] | because it’s new and shiny. | 只是因为全剧新潮华丽 |
[21:02] | And you only left it off your list because you’re bitter | 你没选它 只是因为你很气愤 |
[21:04] | that you couldn’t score tickets for the original cast. | 没买到原班人马的演出票 |
[21:06] | It goes “Cabaret,” “Hamilton,” “Rent.” | 前三就是”卡巴莱” “汉密尔顿” “吉屋出租” |
[21:08] | So… no Sondheim? | 没有桑德海姆的吗 |
[21:11] | Stephen Sondheim. | 斯蒂芬·桑德海姆 |
[21:13] | Damn it. Sondheim. | 可恶 还有桑德海姆 |
[21:14] | Yeah, can’t count him out. | 对吧 他不能漏掉 |
[21:15] | Count of three. Best Sondheim. One, two, three. | 说出他最好的作品 一二三 |
[21:18] | “Into The Woods.” – “Sweeney Todd.” | – “拜访森林” – “理发师陶德” |
[21:18] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[21:20] | No, he wielded a hell of a scalpel. | 他可是挥舞着一把手术刀 |
[21:21] | They’ve been at this for 20 minutes straight. | 他俩吵了20分钟了 |
[21:23] | Happiest I’ve seen her in days. | 这么多天 第一次见她这么开心 |
[21:24] | “Into the Woods,” a quarter of the Broadway audience | “拜访森林” 四分之一的百老汇观众 |
[21:26] | left that show at intermission. | 都在幕间休息离席了 |
[21:28] | ‘Cause they want an easy, happy ending. | 因为他们想要浅薄的大团圆结局 |
[21:29] | But, hello, that’s why it’s brilliant. | 拜托 这正是它的闪光点啊 |
[21:32] | Doctors. Second opinion. Weigh in. | 医生们 说话啊 你们怎么看 |
[21:37] | Ah, love me a good weirdo. | 好一个怪胎 |
[21:39] | I can see why you’re trying to rush the process. | 难怪你们这么心急 |
[21:41] | Good. Now we can make some headway. | 很好 终于能有进展了 |
[21:43] | Oh, I have no doubt we’re gonna make this ultrasound our bitch | 我们的超声波技术肯定会大获成功 |
[21:45] | and save a lot of lives. | 挽救很多生命 |
[21:46] | But let’s not delude ourselves into thinking | 但救不了Kimmie |
[21:48] | Kimmie’s will be one of them. | 不要自欺欺人了 |
[21:50] | There is no easy, happy ending here. | 并没有什么幸福快乐的结局 |
[21:52] | She’s got a few months to live, you know, if she’s lucky. | 幸运的话 她还剩几个月的时间 |
[22:09] | New Guy. | 新来的 |
[22:12] | I know. I shouldn’t be here. | 我知道 我不该在这 |
[22:14] | I just placed a clamp. | 我刚刚放了一个夹钳 |
[22:16] | On an aorta. | 在主动脉上 |
[22:17] | – You did? – Yes! | – 你吗 – 是啊 |
[22:19] | Damn. I gotta admit I’m kinda jealous. | 我都有点嫉妒了 |
[22:21] | It was amazing. | 太妙了 |
[22:23] | And awful, because as soon as I placed it, | 也很糟 因为我夹好以后 |
[22:24] | the whole OR erupted, and then… | 整间手术室就忙疯了 然后… |
[22:26] | It’s hard having a front-row seat, | 我就不能再站最前面了 |
[22:28] | and then getting kicked out, ya know? | 然后就被请出来了 |
[22:30] | I do. | 我懂的 |
[22:31] | I just hope he makes it. | 只希望他能挺过来 |
[22:35] | You wanna see for yourself? | 你想亲眼看着吗 |
[22:37] | Look, I can’t get you front row, | 我没办法让你站最前面 |
[22:39] | but I can get you pretty close. | 但可以让你靠得很近 |
[22:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:44] | The patient’s mother’s here. | 病人母亲来了 |
[22:46] | She’s looking for an update. | 她想知道手术情况 |
[22:47] | Okay, the graft is ready. | 好了 准备移植 |
[22:50] | Dr. Qadri, can you go out and update… | Qadri医生 麻烦你去说明情况… |
[22:52] | Oh, no, Dr. Qadri cannot. | 不 Qadri医生不行 |
[22:54] | She cannot go and update this patient’s mother by herself | 不能让她一个人跟病人母亲说明情况 |
[22:58] | because she’s an intern. | 她还是实习医生 |
[22:59] | An intern who has yet to update any patient’s family about anything. | 完全没有经验 |
[23:03] | And she’s not going to start by facing that mom alone | 才刚开始 不能让她独自面对病人母亲 |
[23:06] | to tell her her two boys might not make it out of this alive. | 去告诉她 俩孩子可能救不活了 |
[23:13] | Oh, for the love of… | 天啊… |
[23:22] | I had a heart attack! | 我有心脏病 |
[23:26] | That’s what Dr. Webber has gone out of his way not to say. | 这就是Webber医生一直憋着没说的话 |
[23:29] | He’s gone out of his way all damn day | 都憋一天了 |
[23:31] | to not reveal my secret, to not let me do my job, | 不透露我的秘密 不让我做本职工作 |
[23:36] | and to make sure that I’m not putting any extra stress | 确保我不会压力过大 |
[23:40] | and strain on my body, and it’s not okay. | 影响身体 请不要这样 |
[23:42] | I know better than to show up | 如果没准备好 |
[23:44] | to this hospital before I’m ready, | 我不会来医院 |
[23:46] | I know better than to put a child’s life | 如果没准备好 |
[23:48] | in my hands before I am ready, | 我不会给孩子做生死攸关的手术 |
[23:49] | and I am ready to do my job. | 我已经准备好了 |
[23:52] | Now, I would appreciate everyone doing their own jobs, too. | 也希望大家各尽其职 |
[24:02] | Focusing on the field, until the awkward goes away. | 有点尴尬 还是专心手术吧 |
[24:05] | 5-0 prolene, please. | 麻烦给我5-0缝线 |
[24:07] | Dr. Bailey, look, all we’re… | Bailey医生 我们… |
[24:08] | Babysitters get paid $10 an hour. | 保姆一小时工资是10元 |
[24:10] | You want to get paid $10 an hour? | 想干吗 |
[24:11] | I can arrange for that. | 我可以安排 |
[24:13] | Go. | 去啊 |
[24:17] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:25] | Clive’s nice. | Clive人很好 |
[24:27] | He’s cute. He’s funny. | 可爱又风趣 |
[24:28] | Aww. And the sex? | 活好吗 |
[24:30] | Wow, you’re just getting straight to it, huh? | 这么直接啊 |
[24:31] | Well, Carina is only getting better. | Carina永远在进步 |
[24:34] | There’s, like, no slump. | 从不让我失望 |
[24:36] | It’s the opposite of a slump. It’s a boom. It’s a sex boom. | 不跌只涨 高潮迭起 |
[24:41] | Ladies, what are we laughing about? | 女士们 聊什么这么开心 |
[24:43] | – Sex. – Nothing. | – 性爱 – 没什么 |
[24:44] | Sex? Really? | 性爱吗 真的吗 |
[24:45] | I was expecting maternal mortality | 我还以为在聊产妇死亡率 |
[24:48] | or rechargeable hearts or something. | 或者可充电心脏什么的 |
[24:49] | But, no, that’s… I can talk sex. | 但没关系…我也可以聊性 |
[24:51] | Well, you know, the thing about rechargeable hearts… | 其实说到可充电心脏… |
[24:52] | Maggie’s got a date with Clive. | Maggie在跟Clive约会 |
[24:55] | Is Clive still around? | 还是那位Clive吗 |
[24:57] | Look at that. That’s adorable. | 瞧瞧 真好 |
[24:59] | I got a date tonight, too. | 我今晚也有约会呢 |
[25:00] | Uh, Priya is her name. | 她叫Priya |
[25:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:02] | – Who? – Did you make that up? | – 谁啊 – 真的假的 |
[25:03] | Priya. Very cool, brilliant, actually. | Priya 有个性 有才华 |
[25:06] | Very attractive. Human rights attorney, so… | 有魅力 她是人权律师… |
[25:07] | Well, that’s hot. That’s hot. | 不错不错 |
[25:08] | – Pretty impressive, yeah. – Yeah, that is… That’s hot. | – 我对她印象很好 – 真是不错 |
[25:10] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[25:12] | Um, you know, I think I’m gonna… vending machine. | 我去一下…自动售货机 |
[25:14] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 嗯啊 |
[25:17] | I’m gonna start double gloving. | 我要开始戴双层手套了 |
[25:18] | My hands smelled like bedpan when I was eating last night. | 昨晚吃饭时 双手闻起来像便盆 |
[25:20] | Oh. I scrubbed in on a bowel resection yesterday. | 我昨天上了一台肠切除术 |
[25:23] | Being on The Party’s good side has benefits. | 讨派对女王欢心 好处多多 |
[25:26] | I almost called her Dr. Party this morning | 今早我差点叫她派对医生 |
[25:29] | instead of Dr. Kepner. | 而不是Kepner医生 |
[25:30] | Is that a fireable offense? | 开这种玩笑会被开除吧 |
[25:33] | You’re just gonna be really happy for her. | 你会为她开心的 |
[25:35] | – No, super happy, overjoyed. – Okay. Yep. | – 超开心的 开心过头了 – 那就好 |
[25:37] | I never would’ve pegged myself as a guy who’s into moms, | 我从不认为自己会有恋母情结 |
[25:40] | but moms make you do things till you get ’em right. | 可妈妈们就是会逼着你 直到把事情做对 |
[25:43] | Nope. | 不行了 |
[25:46] | Dr. Roy. Hey, buddy. | Roy医生 你好啊 哥们 |
[25:48] | Um, I’ve got a patient, Mr. Wilkins, in 1413, | 我有一位病人 1413号病房的Wilkins先生 |
[25:51] | with a large, super infected abscess in his groin | 腹股沟有一个严重感染的超大脓包 |
[25:54] | that you’re gonna drain for me. | 需要你去排脓 |
[25:56] | Now. | 立刻 |
[26:02] | – Yes, I tried. – Maybe you should try harder. | – 是啊 我努力了 – 可能还得加把劲 |
[26:04] | She’s the mother of my kid, and this… | 她是我孩子的妈妈 |
[26:05] | Harder, harder. | 加油 再加油 |
[26:11] | Kepner, Grey, I’m about to update his mother. | Kepner Grey 我要去跟母亲说明情况了 |
[26:13] | What can you tell me? | 你们能告诉我什么 |
[26:14] | He had an injury to his abdominal aorta | 他腹主动脉受伤 |
[26:16] | – that we’re trying to repair. – Ah, damn. | – 我们正着手修复 – 真糟糕 |
[26:18] | It’s a mess. | 是一团糟 |
[26:19] | We’re still trying to evaluate the extent of the injury. | 我们还在评估伤势的严重程度 |
[26:22] | Can I get a towel? | 给我一条毛巾 |
[26:28] | All right. Okay, we’re good. | 好的 来吧 没事 |
[26:31] | So, you’re a rule breaker? | 看来你习惯违规操作啊 |
[26:33] | Uh, no. | 不啊 |
[26:35] | Only at places I no longer work. | 只有在以前的单位而已啦 |
[26:45] | Both your boys sustained serious injuries | 你的两个儿子都严重受伤 |
[26:47] | and are in surgery. | 正在手术中 |
[26:49] | We’ll let you know more as soon as we can. | 我们一有新情况 会马上通知你 |
[26:50] | Both of them? | 俩人都伤到了吗 |
[26:53] | Are they okay? | 他们还好吗 |
[26:55] | They’re in surgery, but they’ll be okay, right? | 他们在手术 但是会没事的 对吗 |
[26:57] | We’re fighting for them. We’re doing everything we can. | 我们正在努力 都在全力以赴 |
[27:00] | I have a job. | 我有工作 |
[27:01] | I have to work. | 我得工作 |
[27:03] | I need to feed them because they are 14 and 10 | 我得喂饱他们 因为他俩才14岁和10岁 |
[27:06] | and they eat anything that isn’t nailed down. | 任何没钉好的东西 都会拿来吃 |
[27:08] | I cannot hold onto them every minute of the day. | 我没法每分钟都盯着他俩 |
[27:11] | I have to go to work. They’re 14 and 10. | 我得上班啊 他俩才14岁和10岁 |
[27:14] | I mean, they should be able to be home for a morning | 他们早晨应该可以自己在家 |
[27:16] | while I go to work without… | 让我好好上班 而不会… |
[27:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[27:21] | Tyler is 14, and Zach is 10. | Tyler只有14岁 Zach只有10岁 |
[27:24] | They have to be okay. | 他们一定要没事啊 |
[27:26] | They have to be okay. | 一定要没事啊 |
[27:27] | They have to be okay. | 一定要没事啊 |
[27:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:31] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[27:37] | – I can’t believe you used to do this. – What? | – 无法相信你以前是干这些的 – 什么 |
[27:40] | This. That. You did that. | 这些 那些 你以前干那些 |
[27:43] | And you were good at it? | 而且还干得挺好吧 |
[27:45] | Um, yeah. | 还行 |
[27:47] | – Thanks for the vote of confidence. – I’m just saying. | – 谢谢投我一张信任票哈 – 我是说 |
[27:49] | You did this incredibly cool thing | 你以前的工作酷毙了 |
[27:52] | that probably pays a hell of a lot more than what we do, | 很可能比咱们的工资高很多 |
[27:56] | you did it well, but you walked away from it? | 你干得很好 却要转行吗 |
[28:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:03] | To do more. | 为了做更多 |
[28:05] | I mean, yes, I used to do that down there, | 没错 我以前是在那底下干活的 |
[28:08] | with the patients in the OR where you’re trying to fix them, | 在手术室里 努力治病救人 |
[28:11] | but I, you know… | 可你知道… |
[28:13] | I also cut open a guy with a clipboard. | 我还用写字夹板切开过一个人 |
[28:15] | I mean, you know the metal part of a clipboard? | 你知道写字夹板上的金属部分吧 |
[28:17] | Yeah, I broke it off and used it as a scalpel. | 我把它掰下来当手术刀 |
[28:20] | Cracked his chest because we were nowhere near an OR | 切开他的胸腔 因为周围没有手术室 |
[28:22] | and I… I did what I had to do. | 我就…做了该做的 |
[28:25] | And I saved his life, but I… got into trouble. | 我救了他的命 但是却惹上了麻烦 |
[28:31] | A lot of trouble. | 大麻烦 |
[28:33] | You know, but I never felt anything but proud. | 可我只感觉到自豪 |
[28:38] | So now I’m doing a job where I’m the first one on the scene | 所以现在这份工作 能让我成为现场第一人 |
[28:42] | and I get to do whatever it takes to save that life. | 能让我不顾一切拯救生命 |
[28:47] | And that’s only a good thing. | 这就是最好的事情了 |
[28:52] | I was just looking for a “because fire” kind of answer, | 我以为会听到”因为火灾”这种答案 |
[28:55] | but okay. | 不过 也好 |
[28:59] | Can we listen to what’s going on down there? | 我们能听听下面的进展吗 |
[29:01] | Only if you don’t let me talk anymore. | 除非你别再让我说话了 |
[29:07] | Hey! What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[29:10] | Amelia called Koracick, and I hate him. | Amelia把Koracick叫来了 我讨厌他 |
[29:12] | Like, I want to put him in an old-fashioned choke hold | 是那种想一个旧式锁喉 |
[29:14] | and throw him down the stairs hate him. | 把他扔下楼那种讨厌 |
[29:16] | Okay. You hate him because… | 好吧 你讨厌他 是因为… |
[29:19] | What? I need a reason? Have you met the guy? | 还需要原因吗 你见过那人吗 |
[29:21] | Did something happen? With Kimmie? | 发生什么事了吗 Kimmie怎么了吗 |
[29:24] | It’s just… some kids get under your skin. | 有些孩子就是让人很上心 |
[29:42] | You’re dropping out? Really? | 你要退出 不是吧 |
[29:45] | I’m not dropping out, but I’m not gonna rush | 我不是要退出 可我也不想着急开发 |
[29:46] | developing this thing over an unrealistic deadline. | 去赶不切实际的截止日期 |
[29:50] | – You don’t agree. – No, I don’t. | – 你不同意 – 当然不 |
[29:53] | You think I don’t know that this girl is dying | 你以为我不知道小姑娘命不久矣吗 |
[29:55] | You should have seen her when we first met her. | 你真该看看她刚来时的样子 |
[29:57] | She is a fraction of who she was. | 她现在已经大不如前了 |
[29:58] | But she is still alive, and she is still full of hope, | 可她仍然活着 还满怀希望 |
[30:01] | and that means we don’t get to say, “I give up.” | 这意味着我们无权说出”我放弃” |
[30:03] | If doctors said, “I give up,” | 如果当初医生们放弃了 |
[30:04] | we would all be dead of cholera right now. | 人类早就被霍乱整灭绝了 |
[30:05] | We don’t get to give up. We don’t get to write her off. | 我们不能说放弃 我们不能结束她的生命 |
[30:07] | We don’t quit. | 我们不会退缩 |
[30:09] | Yeah, I know you think you’re right, | 我知道你认为自己是对的 |
[30:10] | but you’re used to Brain Tumor Shepherd, | 但你习惯当”脑瘤患者Shepherd”了 |
[30:12] | so you don’t hear it when nonsense | 因此当你胡说八道时 |
[30:13] | comes out of your mouth. | 自己是听不出来的 |
[30:15] | I am not being crazy. | 我才没有失去理智 |
[30:16] | Then stop being naive. | 那就别再天真了 |
[30:18] | Stop being a ridiculous Pollyanna | 别再盲目乐观了 |
[30:19] | and please, please | 以及拜托你了 |
[30:21] | stop diminishing this little girl’s life | 别再消耗小姑娘的生命了 |
[30:23] | by barking things at me that belong on a refrigerator magnet. | 你冲我吼的这些话 应该印在冰箱贴上去 |
[30:25] | It’s beneath you. | 这不配你的身份 |
[30:27] | She is going to die, and any effort that you spend | 她就要死了 你们所做的任何努力 |
[30:29] | that doesn’t go toward preventing that | 只要不能阻止她的死亡 |
[30:31] | is a supreme disservice to her. | 都是对她的严重伤害 |
[30:33] | And this… This is not gonna save her. | 而这项目救不了她 |
[30:35] | This is the only thing that might save her. | 这是唯一有希望能救她的东西 |
[30:38] | She’s not gonna have much of a life with an exploded, flaming skull. | 把她的颅骨炸开 可不叫救活她 |
[30:40] | Well, then, we reduce the heat. | 那我们就降低热度 |
[30:41] | And you leave the tumor! You do nothing! | 那就切不掉肿瘤了 没用的 |
[30:44] | – God, you’re… – Then we attack it from another angle! | – 你真是… – 那我们就从另一个角度对付它 |
[30:46] | We do something else entirely! Maybe it’s not ultrasound. | 我们改变方法 也许不用超声波 |
[30:48] | Maybe it’s some kind of radiation… | 也许用某种辐射… |
[30:49] | – Shut up. – You shut up! | – 闭嘴 – 你闭嘴 |
[30:51] | We attack it from another angle. | 从另一个角度对付它 |
[30:52] | I just said that. | 我刚说了 |
[30:53] | And then we reduce the heat. | 然后降低热度 |
[30:55] | Yeah, I said that, too. Why are you… | 我刚也说了 你怎么… |
[30:58] | No. Mnh-mnh. | 不是 |
[31:00] | With more beams, | 用更多束激光 |
[31:02] | we control the amount of heat generated. | 我们可以控制产生的热量 |
[31:03] | This way we have more variables. | 这样就能有更多变量 |
[31:07] | So two beams? | 那用两束激光 |
[31:08] | Or… Or… Or seven. | 或者七束 |
[31:10] | Or 27, or a thousand | 或者27束 1000束 |
[31:13] | that we run for shorter periods of time. | 在更短时间内打出来 |
[31:15] | So when they enter the skull, they don’t heat it. | 所以进入颅骨时 就不会使之升温 |
[31:17] | And where the beams come together… | 而当光束集中到一点 |
[31:18] | The reinforced waves are intense enough | 加强波就足够强力 |
[31:20] | that they heat and kill just the tumor! | 能够加热 恰好干掉肿瘤 |
[31:21] | I mean, it’s… it’s brilliant. | 我是说 简直神了 |
[31:25] | I mean… I’m brilliant. | 我是说 我神了 |
[31:33] | Bailey, it’s been five minutes and the bowel hasn’t pinked up | Bailey 五分钟了 肠子仍未恢复颜色 |
[31:35] | and I don’t hear any flow. | 我也感觉不到血流 |
[31:36] | We’re gonna have to consider resecting this bowel. | 我们必须考虑做肠切除了 |
[31:38] | Ju… Hold on. Sometimes it takes a while. | 别急啊 有时候是需要一点时间的 |
[31:45] | Was it severe? The MI? | 你的心梗严重吗 |
[31:47] | Severely scary. | 严重吓人 |
[31:49] | – A stent? – CABG. | – 做支架了吗 – 冠脉搭桥术 |
[31:51] | God, Bailey. I’m sorry. I just wish that I’d… | Bailey 抱歉 真希望我… |
[31:56] | Wait, wait. That was your vacation! | 等等 难怪你说去度假了 |
[31:58] | There you go, Dr. Sherlock. | 你才明白啊 神探医生 |
[32:00] | Uh, can I get the fluorescein dye, please? | 请给我荧光素染剂 |
[32:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:05] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:09] | Okay. Can I get the lights off, please? | 好了 请关灯 |
[32:16] | Dr. Qadri, you want to run the UV? | Qadri医生 你来照紫外灯吧 |
[32:22] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:23] | It’s beautiful. | 真美丽 |
[32:26] | The dye is flowing with the blood | 染剂随着血液流动 |
[32:29] | and clearly perfusing the bowel. | 明显灌注到肠子了 |
[32:32] | This boy will not need a colostomy. | 这小子不用做结肠造瘘了 |
[32:36] | Vacation is over. | 假期结束了 |
[32:40] | What is that? Why is he… | 怎么了 为什么他… |
[32:41] | I don’t know. Hit the lights. | 不知道 开灯 |
[32:43] | He’s tachy and his pressure’s dropping. | 他心动过速 血压下降 |
[32:45] | He’s developing hives. | 他发荨麻疹了 |
[32:47] | He must be allergic to the dye.It’s anaphylaxis. | 一定是对染剂过敏 这是过敏性反应 |
[32:49] | Epi .5 and run saline wide open. | 给0.5毫克肾上腺素 生理盐水冲洗 |
[32:51] | Push 125 of solumedrol now. | 马上打125毫克甲泼尼龙 |
[32:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:00] | Hi. Sorry | 你们好 打搅了 |
[33:02] | there is a call coming through from Madrid. | 有一通马德里打来的电话 |
[33:05] | – Madrid? – Yeah. | – 马德里吗 – 是的 |
[33:06] | Uh, I can scrub in so that you can step away. | 我可以刷手顶替你 |
[33:08] | I can’t step away right now. | 我现在走不开 |
[33:16] | Sorry, that’s for me, actually.Yeah, I can take that up here. | 抱歉 其实是打给我的 我在上面接吧 |
[33:21] | Now, Hellmouth. | 快啊 Helm |
[33:29] | ¿Te dijo este es el proyecto más importante, no? | 她告诉你这项目很重要了吗 没有吗 |
[33:32] | Por favor escuchame bien. | 给我听好了 |
[33:33] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[33:36] | Would it kill them to turn off the intercom? Geez. | 关掉对讲会死吗 天呐 |
[33:50] | Warren, what are you doing in the gallery? | Warren 你在观摩室做什么 |
[33:54] | Herrera saved that kid, | Herrera救了那孩子 |
[33:56] | and she just wanted to see how he was doing, so… | 她只是想来看看他怎么样了 所以… |
[33:58] | Waiting room is for first responders to wait and to make calls. | 救护人员要等待和打电话 请去等候室 |
[34:02] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是… |
[34:03] | You brought that kid out of the fire. | 你将孩子救出火场 |
[34:05] | You brought him to us. | 你带他来救治 |
[34:07] | The rest isn’t up to you anymore. | 剩下的不用你管了 |
[34:09] | You made your choice, Warren. | 你做了选择 Warren |
[34:11] | It was a tough choice, but you made it. | 这是艰难的选择 但你选定了 |
[34:13] | So go back to work. | 所以回去工作吧 |
[34:14] | Or wait in the waiting room. | 或者去等候室等着 |
[34:34] | I’m not sure that went as well as we had hoped. | 我说不好这符合我们的预期吗 |
[34:49] | Mrs. Richardson? | Richardson太太 |
[34:52] | I can’t stand up. | 我都站不起来了 |
[34:54] | I’m Dr. Grey.I was in with your son Zach. | 我是Grey医生 我刚在给你儿子Zach做手术 |
[34:56] | He made it through surgery.He’s in recovery. | 他撑过手术了 在康复中了 |
[34:59] | And Tyler? | 那Tyler了 |
[35:01] | I don’t know about Tyler, but I can get an update for you. | 我不知道Tyler的情况 但我可以帮你问问 |
[35:15] | He made it. | 他挺过来了 |
[35:16] | It was touch and go. | 当时情况危急 |
[35:18] | He had an allergic reaction in surgery, | 他在手术中有过敏反应 |
[35:20] | but Tyler made it. | 但Tyler挺过来了 |
[35:21] | Oh, my God. Thank you so much. | 天呐 太感谢你们了 |
[35:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:24] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[35:27] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[35:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[35:40] | Pipe down. You’ll scare the tumor. | 安静 你会吓到肿瘤的 |
[35:48] | Burn, baby, burn. | 烧啊 宝贝 烧啊 |
[35:49] | Amazing. | 不可思议 |
[35:50] | – I am, right? – Yes. | – 我说对了吧 – 是的 |
[35:53] | Uh, you… yeah. | 你…对 |
[35:57] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 加油 |
[35:58] | Look at that. Look at that. | 瞧瞧啊 看看啊 |
[36:03] | Well, it’s a start. | 这算是一个开始 |
[36:05] | That’s the longest a beaker’s ever lasted. | 这是坚持最久的烧杯了 |
[36:07] | Glad you’re on board, Adam. | 很高兴你加入 Adam |
[36:08] | – It’s Alex. – Yeah, either way. | – 我是Alex – 好吧 都行 |
[36:15] | Game Boy for you, okay? | 我去找一个游戏机给你 好吗 |
[36:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:19] | Herrera Herrera. | |
[36:21] | You did so great in there today. | 你今天在手术室表现很不错 |
[36:23] | If you ever consider a new line of work, | 如果你考虑换新工作 |
[36:25] | we could really use you around here. | 我们这里用得上你 |
[36:26] | Thought Hellmouth might want her phone back. | 估计Helm想要回手机了 |
[36:29] | – Thank you for trying. – I didn’t just try. | – 谢谢你帮我糊弄过去 – 我可没含糊 |
[36:31] | Dr. Cerone is gonna be in the States next week | Cerone医生下周来美国 |
[36:33] | and has agreed to come hear your pitch. | 他同意来听你的研究项目 |
[36:35] | What?! You’re kidding. | 什么 开玩笑吧 |
[36:36] | Wait. What did you say? | 等等 你说了什么 |
[36:38] | I just said they’re standing between the hose | 我说他们抓着专利 |
[36:40] | and the flames right now, by holding onto that patent. | 关系着救人于水火 |
[36:43] | I mean, and I should know. | 我懂那感受 |
[36:44] | I was literally holding on to something today | 我今天也是真的抓着东西 |
[36:47] | that I couldn’t let go of, either, but… | 不能松开 但是… |
[36:49] | And then the time came to step away | 然后退下来 |
[36:50] | and let you take over, | 让你上台 |
[36:51] | and if there’s anyone he can trust to take over, | 如果他信任谁能干得好 |
[36:54] | – it’s you. – Thank you. | – 就是你了 – 谢谢你 |
[36:56] | Also I tried to explain the whole sprinkler thing, | 我也想解释喷淋灭火器 |
[36:59] | Yeah, it really just sounded like you were screaming at him. | 是啊 听着就像你在吼他 |
[37:01] | Ah, Romance languages are passionate. | 拉丁语系就是这么激情飞扬的 |
[37:06] | We don’t have to hug now, do we? I’m not really a hugger. | 我们不必拥抱吧 我不爱拥抱 |
[37:09] | – Oh, God, no. – Okay, good. | – 天呐 不用 – 好 那就好 |
[37:10] | I had a good time today. | 我今天很开心 |
[37:12] | It was nice to meet you, Dr. Grey. | 幸会 Grey医生 |
[37:13] | You too. | 幸会 |
[37:14] | I gotta go find my rookie. | 我得去找菜鸟了 |
[37:16] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好 – 好 |
[37:17] | – Good night. – See ya. | – 晚安 – 再见 |
[37:24] | You home tonight? | 你今晚回家吗 |
[37:27] | Shift ends at 9:00. | 九点结束轮班 |
[37:36] | When I started training, you pushed against it. | 当我开始训练时 你并不支持 |
[37:40] | I mean, and I get it, because, you know, | 我能理解 因为你知道 |
[37:42] | my keeping it from you and you were thrown. | 我瞒着你 撇下你 |
[37:44] | But still, you… you pushed. | 但你确实在反对 |
[37:48] | So I pushed back. | 所以我就顶着干 |
[37:51] | I was so busy pushing | 我一直在急进 |
[37:54] | that… I never stopped to really think about | 从没停下来好好想过 |
[37:57] | what I’d be giving up. | 我放弃了什么 |
[37:58] | Oh, you thought about it plenty. | 你想过很多了 |
[38:01] | But you never stopped to feel it. | 但你从没停下来去感受 |
[38:05] | Go on, sit there. Let yourself feel it. | 继续 坐在那里 感受一下 |
[38:11] | Then get up…do what you do. | 然后站起来 干你的事去 |
[38:17] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[38:18] | I am gonna feel my day, too. | 我也要感受我的日子 |
[38:34] | Hey. How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[38:36] | Fine. Why? | 很好 怎么了 |
[38:37] | I just noticed some of the interns | 我刚注意到有些实习医生 |
[38:39] | have nicknamed you “The Party,”so… | 给你绰号”派对女” 所以… |
[38:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:42] | I’m pretty sure they mean that as a compliment. | 我很确定 他们是称赞的意思 |
[38:44] | Well, some of the things they were saying | 他们说的一些话 |
[38:46] | weren’t exactly complimentary. | 可不算称赞 |
[38:47] | Well, you should hear what they say about you. | 那你应该听听 他们怎么说你的 |
[38:49] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[38:50] | All right, maybe you can tell me about that | 也许喝咖啡时 |
[38:52] | over coffee or something. | 你可以跟我说说 |
[38:53] | We could actually speak to each other, catch up. | 我们可以谈谈 叙叙旧的 |
[38:55] | Well, uh, you’ve got Harriet tonight, and I got plans. | 今晚你照顾Harriet 姐有约了 |
[38:58] | Yes, April. Look, I’m just… | April 听着 我只是… |
[39:01] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[39:04] | You’re Harriet’s dad.You’re not mine, okay? | 你是Harriet的爸爸 不是我爸 好吗 |
[39:07] | Night. | 晚安 |
[39:21] | I, uh, thought you might want this. | 估计你需要这头巾吧 |
[39:25] | I have it cleaned. | 我已经洗干净了 |
[39:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:29] | You did incredible work today. | 你今天表现很出色 |
[39:32] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[39:35] | I don’t know if I could’ve handled it if he didn’t live. | 如果没救活他 我不知道自己能承受吗 |
[39:39] | You could have. | 你能行的 |
[39:41] | I’m glad you didn’t have to. | 很高兴你不必承受 |
[40:08] | Ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[40:11] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[40:13] | Yeah, I’m good to go. | 好了 可以走了 |
[40:15] | So, uh, you want to call a rig? | 要叫车吗 |
[40:17] | Mm, nah, I thought we’d hitchhike. | 我们搭便车吧 |
[41:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[41:11] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[41:21] | When you hold on to anything for too long, | 当你久久紧抓一件东西 |
[41:23] | your muscles conform to the position you’re holding. | 肌肉就会僵住 |
[41:25] | That applies to the heart and the mind, as well as the hand. | 内心 理智 与手同理 |
[41:44] | You’re flat. | 你音调低了 |
[41:45] | Wait, let me try it again. | 等等 我再试试 |
[41:47] | Wait.wait.The rest of it goes… | 等等 慢着 剩下的是… |
[41:49] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[42:05] | Huh? Not bad. | 不赖吧 |
[42:08] | Good, good. | 好 很好 |
[42:11] | The pain you know is coming | 知道痛楚将至 |
[42:12] | is what makes it easier to just keep holding on. | 才能更容易坚持住 |