时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | For surgeons, every day is game day. | 对外科医生来说 每天都是比赛日 |
[00:15] | I’m gonna have to sneak you out. | 我得掩护你偷偷出去 |
[00:18] | I feel so dirty. | 我感觉好污啊 |
[00:20] | Dirty, dirty secret. | 污污的秘密 |
[00:21] | I’m just not ready for my nieces and nephew to see you. | 我还没准备好 让外甥和外甥女见你 |
[00:24] | You’re married, aren’t you? | 其实你结婚了吧 |
[00:26] | No single woman lives in a house like this. | 单身女性不会住在这种房子里 |
[00:28] | What? No! | 什么 没有 |
[00:29] | You’re kidding, r… | 你开玩笑吧 |
[00:31] | – You’re kidding, you got jokes. – Yeah, from time to time. | – 你就是在开玩笑哦 – 我经常开玩笑的 |
[00:35] | We’ve trained. We’ve practiced. | 我们坚持训练 我们经常练习 |
[00:37] | We know the rules. | 我们知晓规则 |
[00:39] | No, no! 18 max. | 不行 最多18人 |
[00:45] | Okay, I really miss sex, and this is not helping. | 我好饥渴呀 现在这样更严重了 |
[00:51] | Are you having sex? | 你最近有性生活吗 |
[00:52] | Mm, on occasion. | 偶尔吧 |
[00:55] | Are you thinking about it all the time? | 你会总想着那种事吗 |
[00:56] | I’m thinking about it right now. | 我现在就在想 |
[00:58] | I’m almost positive this constitutes a hostile work environment. | 我感觉这算是工作场合性骚扰了 |
[01:03] | Note taken. | 知道啦 |
[01:06] | Well, hang in there. | 坚持一下吧 |
[01:14] | Are you thinking about sex all the time | 你是不是一直在想着做爱 |
[01:16] | with the noises through the wall? | 住在隔壁都能听见你们 |
[01:18] | I am not that loud. | 我没那么大声吧 |
[01:20] | The walls are thin. | 墙壁不隔音 |
[01:21] | I miss sex. Don’t you? | 好怀念做爱呀 你呢 |
[01:24] | My sex drive has become my work drive. | 我已经化性欲为工作了 |
[01:26] | Plus, I got this really excellent back massager. | 以及我买到一台超棒的背部按摩仪 |
[01:29] | Clive is nice. You know? Like, it’s more than sex. | Clive人很好 不只是做爱啦 |
[01:32] | I think I really like him. I’m seeing him again tonight. | 我觉得我很喜欢他 今晚也要见他 |
[01:35] | You’re already at two nights in a row, and you think you like him? | 连续两晚啊 只是觉得喜欢他吗 |
[01:37] | My mom was the one who always told me whether a guy was a keeper or… | 以前是我妈告诉我 谁能托付终生 谁是… |
[01:40] | A serial killer. | 连环杀手 |
[01:41] | He’s not a serial killer. He’s too nice. | 他不是连环杀手 他可好了 |
[01:43] | You know who says that? | 你知道谁会这样说吗 |
[01:44] | Neighbors of serial killers. | 连环杀手的邻居 |
[01:46] | We should meet him. | 我们应该见见他 |
[01:48] | Judging boyfriends is the number-one perk of having sisters with no sex lives. | 没有性生活的姐妹 正好当男友评审团 |
[01:52] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[01:53] | Sure. My thing with Dr. Cerone doesn’t go well, | 好啊 但如果我和Cerone医生谈得不顺利 |
[01:56] | I may just stay home | 也许我还是自己在家 |
[01:57] | and get drunk with my back massager. | 把自己灌醉 倒在按摩仪上 |
[01:59] | I like this idea of a sister panel. | 我喜欢姐们评审团的想法 |
[02:01] | So, what? Dinner? | 那一起晚饭吧 |
[02:03] | No, more casual. | 别呀 要更随意一点 |
[02:05] | – Game night. – Game night? | – 比赛之夜 – 比赛之夜吗 |
[02:07] | And he’ll have no idea that the real game is us judging him. | 他不知道 真正的比赛是要给他打分 |
[02:10] | I’ll spread the word. | 我去邀请大家 |
[02:14] | Game night at Grey’s place. Sweet. | 在Grey家搞比赛之夜呀 太赞了 |
[02:18] | Pretty sure we weren’t invited. | 咱们肯定不会被邀请的 |
[02:22] | She’s been like this a while. | 她这样有一段时间了 |
[02:23] | Uh, I had some bad chicken salad from the cafeteria. | 我在咖啡厅买的鸡肉沙拉坏掉了k |
[02:27] | – No, you didn’t. – Snitch. | – 不是的 – 多嘴 |
[02:29] | I know you don’t want it, but we need to put in an NG tube. | 我知道你不想 但是得给你下胃管了 |
[02:31] | – You need the nutrients. – No, please. I hate that thing. | – 你需要营养 – 我讨厌那东西 |
[02:35] | It hurts so bad, and I can’t sing. | 太难受了 我也没法唱歌了 |
[02:38] | I’m sorry, but the anti-nausea meds aren’t working. | 抱歉 但抗呕吐药没起作用 |
[02:42] | That’s the only option. | 这是唯一的选择了 |
[02:45] | I need you to get me some weed. | 你给我开点麻药吧 |
[02:47] | – Excuse me? – I think she means marijuana. | – 你说什么 – 她应该是指大麻 |
[02:49] | Yeah, I know what she meant, and the answer is no. | 我知道她的意思 但那是不可能的 |
[02:51] | – But it’s legal in Washington. – When you’re 18. | – 但华盛顿州是合法的 – 要满18岁 |
[02:54] | I’m talking about medical marijuana. | 我是说医用大麻 |
[02:56] | – You’ve been Googling. – There’s an oil. It won’t get me high. | – 你搜索了呀 – 有一种油 也不会嗑嗨的 |
[02:59] | All I need is authorization from the hospital and my primary physician. | 我只需要医院和主治医师的批准 |
[03:04] | It eases the pain, nausea. | 大麻能减轻疼痛和反胃 |
[03:06] | It’s been shown to help patients on chemo. | 数据显示 能帮助化疗患者 |
[03:08] | With PTSD. | 避免创伤后应激障碍 |
[03:09] | Look, it’s not regulated or approved by the FDA. | 但药监局没有规定或批准 |
[03:12] | – Was this your idea? – No, it was my grandma’s. | – 这是你的主意吗 – 是我奶奶的主意 |
[03:24] | – Is he still alive? – He’s not just alive. | – 他还活着吗 – 他不仅活着 |
[03:26] | He’s freaking celebrating that he’s alive! | 他还在庆祝自己活着呢 |
[03:28] | Don’t anthropomorphize the mouse. | 不要给小白鼠赋予人格 |
[03:30] | Okay, well, I am celebrating that he is alive. | 好吧 我在庆祝他还活着 |
[03:32] | He should’ve been dead three days ago. He has no liver! | 他三天前就该死了 毕竟没有肝脏 |
[03:34] | – Why are you screaming at me? – Because this is big. | – 为什么对我嚷呀 – 因为这太有意义了 |
[03:37] | I mean, we injected him with hepatocytes. | 我们给他注射肝细胞 |
[03:38] | He grew mini livers, and they’re working, | 他长出小肝脏了 都起作用了 |
[03:40] | and you are being way too calm. | 你也太淡定了吧 |
[03:42] | Because it’s only a big deal if Cerone gives us the patent. | 因为前提是Cerone要把专利给我们 |
[03:44] | And we can’t show him the mouse. | 我们不能把小白鼠给他看 |
[03:46] | Because we used his polymer without his permission? | 因为我们未经允许使用他的聚合物吗 |
[03:49] | Yeah, and if he sees how well this is working, | 是啊 如果他看到效果有多好 |
[03:51] | he’ll drive the price up into the millions. | 他会猛加价的 |
[03:53] | Okay, she is really peeing on my parade today. | 好吧 她在泼我冷水呢 |
[03:56] | Cerone is dead. | Cerone死了 |
[03:58] | And the parade is canceled. | 又是一盆冷水 |
[03:59] | – He’s dead? – Yeah. He, uh, died last week. | – 他死了吗 – 是啊 上周死的 |
[04:02] | That’s why they’ve been stalling. | 所以他们暂时搁置了 |
[04:04] | So who’s in charge of the patent? | 那现在专利归谁了呢 |
[04:05] | His daughter. That’s who you’re meeting with today. | 他的女儿 你今天就是要见她 |
[04:08] | You couldn’t have led with that, Hellmouth? | 咱能别大喘气吗 Hellmouth |
[04:09] | What do we know about the daughter? | 有他女儿的信息吗 |
[04:10] | Nothing. I can’t find anything online, | 啥都没有 网上查不到任何资料 |
[04:12] | but you look amazing in that dress. | 不过你穿这件好美 |
[04:15] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[04:16] | Nothing. Sorry. Nothing. | 没什么 抱歉哦 |
[04:20] | – Will this affect my hearing? – Nope. | – 会影响听力吗 – 不会 |
[04:22] | There’s just a collection of blood in your outer ear that needs draining. | 只是抽一点外耳的血 外耳需要切开引流 |
[04:27] | I’ve never heard of coed rugby. | 我没听过男女混合的橄榄球 |
[04:28] | How long have you been playing? | 你们在一起比赛多久了 |
[04:29] | Sarah doesn’t play. She’s the manager. | Sarah不打球 她是经理 |
[04:32] | Yeah, you’re glad I don’t. | 是啊 你就庆幸吧 |
[04:33] | I’d crush you, Duran. | 我能撞死你 Duran |
[04:34] | Hey, Bachmann. | 接着 Bachmann |
[04:36] | Oh, hey, no throwing that ball in here, okay? | 医院里面不能扔球 好吗 |
[04:39] | I, uh, have this heart thing since I was a kid. | 从我小时候 就有心脏的问题 |
[04:41] | So, I was on the sidelines when a ruck got out of control. | 这帮人在打球时 我正在旁边观战 |
[04:44] | I don’t need surgery, do I? | 我不用做手术吧 |
[04:45] | Nope, I’m gonna do this right here. | 不用 我就在这里处理 |
[04:47] | I just gave you a field block to numb your ear. | 我给你的耳朵做局部麻醉了 |
[04:49] | You shouldn’t feel a thing. | 你不会感觉到疼的 |
[04:52] | You know, I need another hand here. | 我还需要人手 |
[04:53] | – Uh, DeLuca. – Coming. | – DeLuca – 我来了 |
[04:56] | Do you know, are interns invited to this game thing tonight at Dr. Pierce’s? | Pierce医生的比赛之夜 会邀请实习生吗 |
[05:00] | Games? I love games. | 什么比赛 我喜欢比赛 |
[05:02] | Hey, stop throwing the ball in my ER! | 急诊室里不能扔球 |
[05:05] | Here’s your ball, Bachmann. | 接球了 Bachmann |
[05:10] | Heads! | 小心头 |
[05:15] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[05:16] | – What happened? – Oh, God. | – 怎么了 – 天啊 |
[05:17] | – What is it? – Okay, I need more four-by-fours. | – 什么情况 – 我需要更多纱布 |
[05:19] | I got them. | 我这里有 |
[05:26] | Okay, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没关系 |
[05:28] | Okay. You okay, DeLuca? | 你还好吗 DeLuca |
[05:31] | Yep. I’m just gonna… | 没事 我就是… |
[05:33] | No. | 不太好 |
[05:50] | Wait. I slipped on someone’s ear? | 等等 我踩到别人的耳朵了吗 |
[05:53] | Was it attached to their head? | 还连着脑袋了吗 |
[05:55] | Not at the time. | 当时没有 |
[05:57] | Okay, no intracranial bleeding or swelling. | 没有颅内出血或肿胀 |
[06:00] | Congratulations. It’s a grade-3 concussion. What’s the treatment? | 恭喜了 只是三级脑震荡 如何治疗呢 |
[06:03] | Uh… rest, minimal stimuli, dim lights, no screens. | 多休息 少刺激 避免强光和屏幕 |
[06:09] | Good. Cognitive skills still intact. | 很好 认知能力没问题 |
[06:11] | You are staying in a patient room tonight. | 你今晚要住在病房 |
[06:18] | Oh, hey, did Sam see me fall? | 对了 Sam看到我摔倒了吗 |
[06:21] | Dr. Bello… Did Sam Bello see me fall? | Bello医生 她看见了吗 |
[06:29] | I have to have surgery? You have to put me out? | 我必须手术吗 需要麻醉吗 |
[06:31] | For me to reattach the ear, yes. | 是的 重新接上耳朵 |
[06:34] | Can it even be reattached? That guy smooshed it. | 还能接上吗 都被踩过了 |
[06:36] | That’s fine. Most ears are smooshed, anyway. | 没事的 反正耳朵本来就是扁的 |
[06:38] | And once it’s healed up, you’ll barely notice it. | 治好以后 都不会注意到的 |
[06:40] | What happened here? | 什么情况 |
[06:43] | Um, long story. | 说来话长 |
[06:44] | Sarah, this is Dr. Pierce. | Sarah 这位是Pierce医生 |
[06:46] | She is our chief of cardio. | 她是心外科主任 |
[06:47] | Sarah tells me she has ventricular septal defect, so… | Sarah说自己有室间隔缺损 |
[06:51] | – Little hole in your heart. – Since I was a kid. | – 心脏有小洞哈 – 从小就有 |
[06:53] | And she’s a little worried about the anesthesia. | 她有点担心手术麻醉 |
[06:55] | More worried about calling my dad. | 更担心告诉我爸爸 |
[06:57] | He’s gonna be so pissed. | 他肯定会发火的 |
[06:59] | Well, let’s take a look. | 让我来看看 |
[07:01] | Um, okay. I will come check on you before the surgery, okay? | 那等手术之前 我再来看你 好吗 |
[07:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:10] | Do you two have a thing? | 你们俩在搞对象吗 |
[07:12] | He’s so nice. | 他人不错呀 |
[07:14] | A thing? Us? | 我们俩吗 |
[07:15] | I just figured maybe because, you know, | 我感觉有点 也许是因为… |
[07:18] | there were a lot of vibes. | 你们很来电 |
[07:19] | No, I have a… | 不是 我已经有… |
[07:21] | You have a boyfriend that’s better than that? | 你有比他更好的男友吗 |
[07:23] | I would like to see him, please. | 快让我见见他 |
[07:26] | Let’s go take a look at your heart. | 还是先看看你的心脏吧 |
[07:29] | I don’t understand why you’re upset. | 我不明白你为什么不满 |
[07:31] | Because this is my OB department, | 因为这是我的妇产科 |
[07:33] | – which means you work for me and… – Ooh, Dr. Lackman. | – 你是为我工作的 – Lackman医生 |
[07:34] | – You paged me? – Yeah. Yes. Yes. | – 你呼我了吗 – 是的 |
[07:37] | Dr. DeLuca is asking for all of my OB records. | DeLuca医生想要所有的妇产科病历 |
[07:40] | She says you’re launching some kind of investigation. | 她说你在搞什么调查 |
[07:42] | Oh, no, no, not… not an investigation… a study. | 不不 不是调查 是一项研究 |
[07:45] | – It’s a study. – That’s what I said. | – 是研究啦 – 我就是那么说的 |
[07:46] | Well, I know, but you also called a seat belt a “strap-on,” | 我知道 但你还说安全带是”捆扎带” |
[07:48] | so, you know, sometimes, uh… | 所以有时候吧… |
[07:50] | Um, it’s a study. It’s a maternal mortality study | 是一项产妇死亡率的研究 |
[07:53] | on cases in the U.S. versus other developed countries. | 对比美国与其他发达国家的病例 |
[07:56] | It’s for the medical innovation contest. | 要参加医疗创新比赛 |
[07:59] | Hey, by the way, Sofia keeps asking | 对了 Sofia一直在问我 |
[08:01] | if she can have a playdate with Lindsay. | 能不能跟Lindsay一起去玩 |
[08:02] | Oh, seems like they were just in the daycare together. | 貌似她俩在一起上日托呢 |
[08:04] | I know. It goes too fast. | 是啊 俩人好得还挺快 |
[08:06] | Here’s my log-in and password. Use what you need. | 这是我的帐号密码 随便用吧 |
[08:08] | And call me. Let’s set up a playdate. | 随时联系我 安排孩子们一起玩 |
[08:10] | Yeah. Definitely. Okay. | 好啊 没问题 |
[08:15] | – You want it? You want it? – Come on. | – 你想要吗 – 快给我啦 |
[08:19] | Okay. Let’s take a look at that leg. | 好了 我们来看看你的腿 |
[08:21] | Uh, no. No way. | 不行 |
[08:22] | You’re the one that chopped that girl’s ear off. | 你刚把那女生的耳朵切掉了 |
[08:24] | Oh, you mean Sarah, the girl who lost her ear | 你是说Sarah吗 她被切掉耳朵 |
[08:27] | because you couldn’t follow a simple direction? | 都是因为你不肯听话 |
[08:29] | I want someone else, a different doctor. | 我想要其他医生 |
[08:31] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[08:34] | Schmitt Schmitt! | |
[08:36] | There’s your someone else. | 给您找别人了 |
[08:37] | Uh, pass. I’d like a doctor who’s older than me. | 不要 我想要比我岁数大的医生 |
[08:39] | Well, we’re a little short on doctors today | 我们今天人手不够 |
[08:41] | ’cause someone threw a ball. | 因为有人乱扔球 |
[08:43] | So we’re just gonna call this a teaching moment. | 现在正好开始教学时间 |
[08:45] | For… me or him? | 给谁教学 我还是他 |
[08:47] | Ugh! Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[08:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:49] | Uh, now I need you to get a solid base | 在做骨折复位之前 |
[08:51] | before you reduce that fracture. | 你要先找到一块稳定的地方 |
[08:53] | I already lost an ear. Hate to lose a foot. | 我已经切掉耳朵了 不想再截掉一条腿 |
[08:55] | – What? – Hold up, Schmitt. | – 什么 – 等等 Schmitt |
[08:57] | Kepner, can I talk to you for a second? | Kepner 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[09:02] | Um, so, I’m gonna take over, and you can head home for the day. | 我来接手吧 你今天可以先回家 |
[09:05] | – What? – Chief’s orders. | – 什么 – 主任的命令 |
[09:07] | She’s talking to legal, and they said that you should stand down. | 她跟法务聊过 他们说你应该回避 |
[09:10] | Wait. I’m… | 等等 我是被… |
[09:12] | I’m getting suspended? Why? | 我被停职了吗 为什么 |
[09:13] | Well, you cut a girl’s ear off, for starters. | 首先 你把一名女生的耳朵切掉了 |
[09:15] | It’s only for the day. | 只是今天而已 |
[09:16] | Yeah, because a kid was throwing a ball | 是啊 因为那孩子乱扔球 |
[09:18] | after I repeatedly told him to stop. | 我反复提醒他不要扔了 |
[09:19] | Yes, everybody knows that, and the security video will affirm that. | 是啊 大家都知道 录像也能证实这一点 |
[09:22] | – Okay, what’s the problem, then? – The problem is I heard it from Bailey | – 那还有问题吗 – 关键我是从Bailey那听来的 |
[09:25] | she heard it from Webber, and you never reported it? | 她从Webber那听说的 你都不汇报吗 |
[09:27] | An accident in your ER… | 急诊室发生事故 |
[09:29] | …resulting in a mangled patient | 导致病人受伤 |
[09:31] | and an injured surgeon could mean major lawsuits. | 以及医生摔伤 这会引来官司的 |
[09:33] | – And there’s no incident report? – No, I was gonna do it later. | – 你都不汇报吗 – 我想过一会再弄的 |
[09:35] | – You don’t mention it to me? – I was working. I… | – 你都不告诉我吗 – 我在忙的 |
[09:37] | – What is going on, Kepner? – You know, wh-what’s going on | – 怎么回事 Kepner – 是这么回事 |
[09:38] | is that somebody broke the rules | 有人破坏规矩 |
[09:40] | and somebody else is getting punished for it. | 结果别人要受到惩罚 |
[09:42] | That’s what’s going on. | 就是这么回事 |
[09:48] | Okay, see that color there? | 好了 看到有颜色的部分了吗 |
[09:50] | That’s where your blood is flowing through your VSD. | 那是血流流过室间隔缺损 |
[09:52] | Still there. | 缺损还在呢 |
[09:54] | They found it when I was 8. | 八岁就查出来了 |
[09:56] | But they said having a big surgery | 但他们说 做手术的话 |
[09:58] | would be riskier than just keeping it. | 比保持这样风险更大 |
[10:00] | Well, it was back then. | 那是当时啦 |
[10:01] | Now I could use a catheter | 现在我可以使用导管 |
[10:03] | to place a patch on the hole. | 在缺损处置入补片 |
[10:05] | It’s way less invasive, which means way less risky. | 更加微创 风险更小 |
[10:08] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[10:09] | Just like that? No open-heart surgery? | 就这样吗 不用开胸吗 |
[10:11] | Nope. | 不用的 |
[10:13] | Then my dad would let me play rugby? | 那我爸就能让我打橄榄球了吧 |
[10:15] | Well, is your dad anti-rugby? | 你爸反对橄榄球吗 |
[10:18] | He’s anti-me dying. | 他反对我冒险 |
[10:20] | He made me quit because of my heart, so I’m team manager. | 因为心脏 他不让我打了 所以我当经理了 |
[10:23] | But, I mean, after this, | 但做过这手术之后 |
[10:25] | I could totally get off the sidelines. | 我就不用坐冷板凳了吧 |
[10:27] | Could you fix it while you fix my ear? | 能跟耳朵手术同时进行吗 |
[10:28] | No, it would have to be two separate surgeries… | 不行 必须分开两次 |
[10:30] | your ear first, and then your heart. | 先修复耳朵 再做心脏手术 |
[10:33] | But I will assist Dr. Avery | 不过我会协助Avery医生 |
[10:35] | with the vascular reconnections on your ear, | 进行耳朵的血管接合 |
[10:37] | and I can monitor your heart while I’m there. | 同时可以监控心脏的情况 |
[10:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:42] | Even when you say his name, there’s vibes. | 你说他的名字时 都会有来电的感觉 |
[10:45] | Stop it. | 得了吧 |
[10:52] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[10:53] | Ha, do I look like I have a minute? | 我看上去像是有空吗 |
[10:55] | You never look like you have a minute. | 你从来都是很忙的样子 |
[10:56] | Then read my face, and I’ll come find you when I’m done here. | 知道就好 等我忙完 就去找你 |
[10:58] | I want to give my 12-year-old patient | 我想批准一名12岁的患者 |
[11:00] | authorization for medical marijuana. | 使用医用大麻 |
[11:07] | Karev, have you met the Grey Sloan Legal Team? | Karev 介绍你认识医院的法务团队 |
[11:13] | So, there’s nothing else online about Cerone’s daughter? | 网上没有Cerone女儿的其他信息了吗 |
[11:16] | No, she’s an only child. She has an MD after her name. That’s it. | 没有 她是独生女 也是医学博士 仅此而已 |
[11:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:20] | So we smile… | 我们要保持微笑 |
[11:21] | …act polite | 举止礼貌 |
[11:22] | …kill her with kindness, and we do not mention the mouse. | 极尽温柔之至 以及不要提到小白鼠 |
[11:26] | Do we really have enough for the presentation without it? | 没有小鼠的话 展示会不会太空洞 |
[11:28] | Well, the presentation with it is definitely too much. | 加上小鼠的话 展示就太多了 |
[11:31] | Meredith Meredith? | |
[11:34] | Look at you all grown up. | 瞧瞧你 都长大了 |
[11:38] | Auntie Marie?! | Marie阿姨吗 |
[11:40] | Mer-Mer “Mer-Mer”! | |
[11:43] | Twist. | 大反转啊 |
[11:52] | I was so sorry to hear about your father. | 你父亲的事 我很遗憾 |
[11:54] | Oh, thank you. He was sick for a long time. | 谢谢 他生病很久了 |
[11:57] | It was time. | 只是时间问题 |
[11:58] | And he was ready. | 他也准备好了 |
[12:00] | Ah, you look just the same but prettier. | 你很像你妈 比她还漂亮 |
[12:04] | And the last time I saw you was… | 我上次见你 已经是… |
[12:06] | – 8th birthday party. – Oh, my goodness. | – 八岁的生日派对 – 天啊 |
[12:09] | The balloons? | 那些气球啊 |
[12:10] | The balloons! | 气球 |
[12:11] | She filled the entire bedroom, floor to ceiling, with balloons. | 她给整间卧室布满了气球 从上到下 |
[12:15] | It was… insane. | 真是…疯狂 |
[12:17] | You were a disembodied giggle. | 你那次简直笑抽了 |
[12:20] | Are you really her… | 你真是她的… |
[12:22] | Oh, no, I’m sorry. | 不是 抱歉 |
[12:23] | This is Dr. Jo Wilson. | 这位是Jo Wilson医生 |
[12:25] | She’s my partner on the project. | 她是我的项目搭档 |
[12:26] | This is Marie Cerone. | 这位是Marie Cerone |
[12:27] | Hi. So, are you really her aunt? | 你好 你真是她的阿姨吗 |
[12:29] | Not by blood. | 不是血缘上的 |
[12:31] | Her mother and I were friends, best friends. | 她妈和我曾是好闺蜜 |
[12:33] | I watched Meredith grow up. | 我看着Meredith长大的 |
[12:35] | And then you just sort of disappeared after… | 然后你就突然失踪了 |
[12:38] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[12:39] | Ugh. Your mother didn’t tell you? | 你妈妈没告诉你吗 |
[12:41] | I had to go back to Spain. | 我被迫回西班牙了 |
[12:43] | My father wanted me to run the business. | 父亲要我接管他的事业 |
[12:46] | I just want to squeeze you, my Mer-Mer! | 我真想好好抱抱你呀 Mer-Mer |
[12:48] | Mer-Mer Mer-Mer? | |
[12:50] | You don’t go by that anymore? | 没人这么叫你了吗 |
[12:54] | I really wanted to get in touch when I heard about Ellis. | 听说Ellis去世时 我很想联系你的 |
[12:57] | I wanted to, but… | 真的 可是… |
[13:01] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[13:02] | I have watched you all these years. | 这些年来 我一直在关注你 |
[13:05] | She would’ve been proud of you, Meredith. | 她肯定会为你骄傲的 Meredith |
[13:08] | She would’ve been very proud. | 她会非常骄傲的 |
[13:15] | Uh, took a spill in the kitchen. | 在厨房滑了一跤 |
[13:17] | Aw. Okay. Ma’am, let’s take a look. | 好的 女士 让我来看一下 |
[13:19] | I’m gonna shine a bright light into your eye. | 我会用亮光照一下您的眼睛 |
[13:21] | Oh! You think you’re so hard. I’ve been carrying us all year! | 你以为自己很厉害啊 这一年全靠我了 |
[13:24] | Why don’t you come over here and say that to my face? | 你敢过来当我面说吗 |
[13:26] | Oh, man, you are so lucky | 你真走运啊 |
[13:27] | – I’m on the bed right now. – I’ll be right back. | – 幸好我现在躺着 – 我就回来 |
[13:28] | If you hadn’t tackled me from behind, | 要不是你从背后拦截 |
[13:29] | I’d still have a season. | 我还能打一个赛季呢 |
[13:30] | You’re the reason that we had to forfeit that game. | 就是你害得我们输掉那场比赛的 |
[13:32] | I didn’t start the stupid thing! | 又不是我开的头 |
[13:34] | – Okay, okay, knock it off. – Oh, so you’re saying I did? | – 好了 别吵了 – 所以是我做的咯 |
[13:35] | – Back off, man! – Knock it off! | – 给我滚 – 别吵了 |
[13:39] | Aah. Damn it! | 我擦 |
[13:41] | Just stay down there for a second. | 你先在那躺一会 |
[13:45] | What kind of doctor are you? | 你是什么医生啊 |
[13:46] | Military doctor, and this is my ER. | 军医 这是我的急诊室 |
[13:48] | You guys seem to think that our rules don’t apply to you, | 你们觉得医院的规矩管不着你们吗 |
[13:50] | and it’s cost me two good surgeons today, | 害得我已经折掉两名好医生了 |
[13:51] | so if one of you so much as makes a sound before you’re discharged from my ER, | 所以你们离开急诊室之前 谁再敢出声 |
[13:55] | I will send you out of here on a stretcher. Understood? | 我就让他躺在担架上离开 明白吗 |
[13:59] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[14:00] | – Okay. – Yes, sir. | – 知道了 – 好的 长官 |
[14:02] | Oh. I like a man with authority. | 我真喜欢男人发威 |
[14:06] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[14:11] | God, my leg! Ow! | 天啊 我的腿 |
[14:14] | Oh, it hurts! It hurts! | 好疼啊 |
[14:17] | There’s no pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[14:23] | Okay, it’s compartment syndrome. | 是筋膜室综合征 |
[14:24] | I’m gonna need Betadine and a scalpel. | 给我碘伏和手术刀 |
[14:25] | A scalpel?! What are you gonna do?! | 手术刀 你要干吗 |
[14:27] | I need to release pressure, or you’re gonna lose your leg. | 需要减压 不然你的腿要废了 |
[14:29] | So close your eyes, okay? | 闭上眼睛 好吧 |
[14:31] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[14:40] | – Ohh. Wow, dude. – Nasty! | – 我去 – 卧槽 |
[14:44] | I said close your eyes! | 我让你闭眼了 |
[14:45] | Don’t you ever do what you’re told?! | 你不会听命令吗 |
[14:51] | Oh, that’s him. | 就是他了 |
[14:53] | Oh, the father of the girl who lost her ear? | 一只耳女孩的爸爸吗 |
[14:55] | She did not lose an ear. We’re putting it back on. | 她不是一只耳 正要缝回去呢 |
[14:57] | Look, legal wanted someone who witnessed the accident | 法务要求有一位目击者 |
[14:59] | to be with me when I spoke to him, | 跟我一起去谈话 |
[15:01] | so no more “losing the ear” talk. | 你别再提”一只耳”这种话了 |
[15:03] | – Uh, Mr. Maurer? – Finally. | – Maurer先生吗 – 终于来了 |
[15:05] | Thank you so much for your patience. | 非常感谢您的耐心等待 |
[15:07] | I’m Chief Miranda Bailey. | 我是Miranda Bailey主任 |
[15:09] | – This is Dr. Richard Webber. – I want to see my daughter. Now. | – 这是Richard Webber医生 – 我要见我女儿 |
[15:11] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[15:13] | Let me just explain what happened. | 先让我解释一下整件事情吧 |
[15:16] | Oh, I’ve heard. She got a bad bruise at a rugby game, | 我都听说了 她在球赛中碰伤 伤得挺厉害 |
[15:18] | and some incompetent ER doctor cut her damn ear off. | 然后被某位无能的急诊医生切掉了耳朵 |
[15:21] | I want to talk to my daughter. | 我要跟我的女儿面谈 |
[15:23] | I’m afraid she’s already in surgery. | 恐怕她还在手术中 |
[15:25] | She’s in surgery? | 她在手术吗 |
[15:26] | Are you aware Sarah has a ventricular septal defect | 你们知道Sarah有室间隔缺损吗 |
[15:29] | which can cause her complications under general anesthesia? | 普通麻醉可能引起并发症的 |
[15:31] | Yes, we are aware, and she’s being supervised by our chief of cardio. | 我们清楚的 已经安排心外科主任去监控了 |
[15:35] | Uh, are you a doctor? | 您是医生吗 |
[15:36] | No. Malpractice attorney. | 不 我是医疗事故律师 |
[15:46] | Cardiac status is rock steady. | 心脏状况很稳 |
[15:48] | Wouldn’t even know she had a defect. | 完全看不出她有缺损 |
[15:50] | Excellent. | 赞啊 |
[15:52] | So, um, game night, huh? | 那什么 比赛之夜哈 |
[15:54] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 对对 |
[15:56] | – Amelia told you? – Yeah, should she not have? | – Amelia告诉你的吗 – 她不该告诉我吗 |
[15:58] | Oh, no, no. No, you’re w… | 没没…欢迎… |
[15:59] | You’re invited, of course. | 当然要请你来啊 |
[16:02] | Clive will be there, so you’re welcome to bring someone. | Clive会去 所以欢迎你带人来 |
[16:06] | Cool, yeah. Thanks. | 酷啊 好的 谢啦 |
[16:08] | So… are you gonna bring someone? | 那…你带人来吗 |
[16:11] | Yeah, I guess I’ll, uh… Yeah, I’m bringing Priya. | 应该会的 我会带Priya去 |
[16:14] | Oh. Didn’t realize you were still seeing each other. | 原来你俩还在约会呢 |
[16:16] | Uh, yeah, a couple more dates. | 是啊 又约过几次 |
[16:18] | A little bit difficult to juggle. She travels a lot. | 时间不太好安排 她经常外出 |
[16:21] | She was in the Netherlands last week. | 上周还在荷兰呢 |
[16:23] | Oh. Vacation? | 度假吗 |
[16:24] | Uh, no, work. The Hague. | 不是 工作 去海牙了 |
[16:27] | Right. Oh, wow. | 是哦 |
[16:28] | Wow, just a… a human-rights lawyer. | 她是人权律师啊 |
[16:36] | Clive’s a stockbroker. | Clive是股票经纪人 |
[16:38] | It’s nice to date someone outside of the hospital, isn’t it? | 跟医院以外的人交往挺好的 是吧 |
[16:40] | – It is refreshing, actually, yeah. – Yeah. | – 是挺新鲜的 – 是啊 |
[16:43] | Talk to somebody about something other than the latest issue of The Lancet… | 起码能聊聊最新一期”柳叶刀”以外的话题 |
[16:46] | Yeah. | 是哦 |
[16:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:50] | Did you read that article | 你看那篇文章了吗 |
[16:51] | about pre-hospital antibiotics and… | 讲院前抗生素的 |
[16:53] | – That was amazing. You read that? – Yeah. | – 超棒的 你看了吗 – 看了 |
[16:54] | – Yes, groundbreaking. – Incredible. | – 是吧 太有创意了 – 了不起 |
[17:02] | Do you need me to go over it with you one more time? | 需要我再跟你梳理一遍吗 |
[17:06] | No, no. I understand completely. | 不用 我完全明白了 |
[17:11] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[17:15] | I want so badly to support you. | 我太想支持你了 |
[17:18] | The people who are courting me | 那些想跟我买专利的人 |
[17:19] | are corporations with money and none of the art. | 都是有钱的企业 但却是外行 |
[17:21] | I was even willing to sell to you for less, | 我甚至愿意低价卖给你 |
[17:23] | but at this point, your proposal, it’s brilliant, | 但目前来看 你的方案确实很赞 |
[17:26] | but it’s just theory and dreams. | 但只是理论和梦想罢了 |
[17:28] | Oh, it’ll work. I know it’ll work. | 会成功的 我知道肯定会成功 |
[17:30] | You can’t know. Not yet. | 你无法确信 现在还不行 |
[17:33] | And I can’t sell you my father’s patent | 我不能把父亲的专利卖给你 |
[17:34] | just because you’re my Mer-Mer. | 仅仅因为你是我的Mer-Mer |
[17:36] | She’s not. | 不是的 |
[17:38] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉 什么 |
[17:39] | She’s not your Mer-Mer anymore. | 她不再是你的Mer-Mer了 |
[17:41] | She’s Harper Avery-winning surgeon Meredith Grey. | 她是Harper Avery得奖医生Meredith Grey |
[17:44] | With all due respect, Dr. Cerone, | 无意冒犯 Cerone医生 |
[17:46] | please don’t make the mistake of underestimating her | 请一定不要错误地低估了她 |
[17:48] | just because you knew her when she was a child. | 仅仅因为你认识小时候的她 |
[17:51] | I’m sorry to disappoint you. | 很抱歉让你失望 |
[17:54] | It’s the last thing I wanted to do. | 我也不想这样 |
[17:57] | Helm, get the mouse. | Helm 去拿小白鼠 |
[17:59] | Yes! | 赞 |
[18:00] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:14] | What’s this about you not putting in the feeding tube? | 你们怎么还不给她下胃管 |
[18:16] | Well, we might not have to. | 也许没这必要啦 |
[18:17] | I went and got the signatures. I just need yours, and we can move forward. | 我拿到签名了 只要您再签字就可以下一步了 |
[18:20] | Move forward with what? | 什么下一步 |
[18:22] | The medical marijuana. | 医用大麻 |
[18:24] | E-Excuse me? | 什么 |
[18:25] | I’m authorizing marijuana for Kimmie. | 我要允许Kimmie使用大麻 |
[18:27] | She said it was your idea. | 她说是您的主意 |
[18:28] | To give a 12-year-old marijuana? Are you out of your mind?! | 给12岁孩子用大麻 你疯了吗 |
[18:32] | To relieve her nausea and to keep her from needing to be on a… a feeding tube. | 是为减轻呕吐 让她不用下胃管啊 |
[18:35] | She’s a child. | 她是孩子啊 |
[18:36] | There’s research that say it’s a… | 有研究证明… |
[18:38] | No! I don’t care what it says. | 不 我不管有什么研究 |
[18:41] | You’re not gonna turn her into a drug addict | 你们不能把她变成瘾君子 |
[18:42] | like her parents. | 变成她爸妈那样 |
[18:44] | You’re fired. | 你被开除了 |
[18:45] | – I’m what? – You’re fired! | – 我被什么 – 开除了 |
[18:47] | You’re off Kimmie’s case. | 你别再负责Kimmie了 |
[18:49] | I’m finding another doctor at another hospital. | 我会另找医生和医院 |
[19:03] | Wh… Am I gonna die? | 我会死吗 |
[19:06] | – Yes. Probably not today, but, yes. – Dude! | – 也许不是今天 但是会的 – 大哥啊 |
[19:09] | There was a buildup of blood between the layers of tissue and your leg. | 你的腿部和各层组织之间充血了 |
[19:11] | But Is that fatal? | 但这致命吗 |
[19:13] | Well, it could’ve caused you to lose the leg. | 本来会让你被截肢的 |
[19:14] | But I got it in time. | 不过我及时处理了 |
[19:16] | Now we just need to make sure that it doesn’t continue to bleed. | 现在只需要确保不再继续出血了 |
[19:19] | It’s just that, um, there’s a lot of blood, | 我只是担心 我流了好多血 |
[19:21] | and I have a term paper I haven’t finished, | 我还有一篇学期作业没写完 |
[19:23] | and I have a present for my girlfriend, | 我还有一份礼物要给女朋友 |
[19:25] | and, like… like, you know, | 就是…你知道 |
[19:26] | it’s just a sweatshirt she likes, | 就是一件她喜欢的运动衫啦 |
[19:28] | and, like… | 还有… |
[19:29] | My parents! | 我爸妈 |
[19:30] | I never, like, thanked them for, like… | 我从没谢过他们 就是… |
[19:33] | like, being my parents, and, like, I almost died, you know? | 谢谢他们当我爸妈 我差点死了 你知道吗 |
[19:35] | Okay, Chris, I need you to shut up so I can keep saving you. | Chris 我需要你冷静 让我继续治疗 |
[19:39] | Okay. Oh, I’m…I’m sorry I threw that ball. | 好的 对了 我很抱歉那样扔球 |
[19:41] | – We’re good. – Okay. | – 没事了 – 好的 |
[19:46] | Patient number 66055. 38 years old. | 66055号患者 38岁 |
[19:48] | Emergency C-section due to cord prolapse. | 脐带脱垂 紧急剖宫产 |
[19:52] | – Questo estrano. – English, please. | – Questo estrano. – 请说普通话 |
[19:54] | English somewhere else, please. | 去其他地方说普通话 行吗 |
[19:57] | Oh, your sister’s worried about you, Andrew. | 你姐担心你呢 Andrew |
[19:59] | It… Well, it’s a headache made worse by noise. | 好吧 我就是被噪音吵得头更疼 |
[20:02] | Sorry. | 对不起啦 |
[20:04] | Um, I said, “This is strange.” Look. | 我是说 好奇怪 你看啊 |
[20:08] | That’s our hospital’s C-section rates? | 这是我们医院的剖宫产手术率吧 |
[20:10] | Uh-huh. It was steady until three years ago, | 嗯哼 直到三年前 都很稳定的 |
[20:13] | when it started trending up, and… look which doctor | 然后开始增加了 再看看是哪位医生 |
[20:17] | does way more of them than the hospital average. | 手术率高出平均水平一大截 |
[20:20] | We should say something. | 我们得去说点什么 |
[20:24] | Or maybe you could just mention it during Lindsay and Sofia’s playdate. | 或者你可以在Lindsay和Sofia一起玩时提一句 |
[20:27] | Oh, no, that’s not what we’re studying. | 不行 我们研究的不是这事 |
[20:28] | Besides, C-sections don’t kill moms. | 再说了 剖宫产不会害死妈妈们的 |
[20:30] | But they are major surgeries, | 但这是大手术 |
[20:31] | therefore more dangerous than vaginal birth. | 因此比自然分娩更加危险 |
[20:34] | We should only perform them when the benefits outweigh other risk factors | 我们只在利大于弊时才会剖宫产 |
[20:37] | Can we just… Can we focus on the bigger picture? | 我们就集中在重点上吧 行吗 |
[20:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:43] | 反正不是我因为患者去世而失眠 | |
[20:48] | Ah. That’s sexy. What does that mean? | 好性感哟 什么意思 |
[20:50] | I’ll tell you if you leave. | 你们出去 我就告诉你 |
[20:54] | Now, I know it looks rough now, | 我知道现在看起来有点糟 |
[20:57] | but… once the swelling goes down, | 不过呢 一旦消肿了 |
[21:00] | it’ll… it’s gonna be hardly noticeable. | 就很难察觉啦 |
[21:02] | It’d be a lot less noticeable if it’d stayed where it belongs. | 如果压根不被切下来 就更察觉不到了 |
[21:05] | Uh, no, that surgery went very well. | 这手术也太成功了吧 |
[21:07] | When can we schedule my next surgery? | 我们下次手术什么时候 |
[21:09] | Your next surgery? | 什么下次手术 |
[21:11] | Dr. Pierce said she could fix my VSD. | Pierce医生说 她能治好我的室间隔缺损 |
[21:13] | No doctor in this hospital is gonna lay a hand on you again. | 这间医院的医生不能再碰你一根指头了 |
[21:17] | And with the money we’re gonna sue them for… | 等拿到起诉他们的赔款… |
[21:19] | Dad. We’re not suing anybody. | 爸爸 我们不起诉任何人 |
[21:21] | I don’t want to be on the sidelines anymore. | 我再也不想坐在场边了 |
[21:23] | I want to play. | 我想比赛 |
[21:25] | If I’m gonna get hurt, I’d rather get hurt on the field. | 如果要受伤 我宁愿是在赛场上 |
[21:28] | Can’t you just cheer me on? | 你就不能给我加加油吗 |
[21:30] | Please? | 求你了 |
[21:34] | What do you mean they’re leaving? Where is she taking her? | 什么意思 她们要走了吗 她要带她去哪 |
[21:37] | I don’t know. We need to stop it. | 不清楚 我们得阻止她们 |
[21:38] | I’ll talk to Grandma Peg. | 我去跟Peg奶奶说 |
[21:40] | – No. No, you won’t. – No, you won’t. | – 不行 你别去 – 不行 你别去 |
[21:41] | CBD oil is not gonna make Kimmie an addict. | 大麻二酚油不会把Kimmie变成瘾君子 |
[21:43] | Addiction is what makes people addicts. | 是癖嗜本身让人上瘾 |
[21:44] | Can you talk to her? | 你能去劝劝她吗 |
[21:46] | No, Alex, I don’t disclose my personal history to patients. | 不行 我不会把个人历史透露给病人 |
[21:48] | Because people hear the word “addict,” and they… | 因为人们听到”成瘾”俩字 就会… |
[21:50] | they make a lot of assumptions. | 他们就胡思乱想 |
[21:52] | – You’re an addict? – Like that. | – 你有毒瘾吗 – 就像这样 |
[21:54] | She likes you. She trusts you. | 她喜欢你 也信任你 |
[21:56] | Just talk to her. | 跟她谈谈吧 |
[22:03] | – What? – Well, you’ve been through the darkness. | – 怎么了 – 你经历过黑暗的日子 |
[22:06] | That’s… sexy. | 真…性感 |
[22:10] | Should we check on Andrew? | 我们去看看Andrew吧 |
[22:11] | What if the CT missed a tiny epidural hematoma | 我怕CT漏掉一丝丝硬脑膜外血肿 |
[22:14] | and this is his lucid interval | 现在是神志清醒期 |
[22:15] | and it’s just in there growing and growing, and then bam! he’s got gravy for brains | 然后血肿会加重 突然破裂 脑子就成浆糊了 |
[22:18] | Yeah, I’m familiar with that scenario, | 我知道这样的情况 |
[22:20] | and avoiding it is high on my list. | 我也十分关注 尽量避免 |
[22:22] | But, yes, you may check on Andrew. | 但没问题 你去看看Andrew吧 |
[22:25] | And while you’re there, | 你去看他时 |
[22:26] | you might want to tell him that you are in love with him. | 最好告诉他 你超爱他 |
[22:29] | Uh… we’re bad for each other. | 我俩不适合在一起的 |
[22:32] | Pretending you’re not in love with each other | 假装自己不爱他 |
[22:34] | is what makes you bad for each other. | 那才是最糟糕的 |
[22:36] | And denying reality to this degree makes you useless | 如此拒绝现实 让你一无是处 |
[22:40] | and, by extension, to this whole project. | 往大了说 对项目也一无是处 |
[22:48] | Oh, that’s sexy, too. | 这也很性感 |
[22:49] | I mean, a kid’s dying while you play matchmaker, but… | 那孩子都要不行了 你还撮合他们 |
[22:52] | I found it hot. | 我觉得超性感 |
[22:54] | You want to… | 你想不想… |
[22:55] | No! No. No. | 不想 |
[22:59] | Denying reality to that degree can make you… | 你如此拒绝现实 会让你… |
[23:06] | You said the future of science. | 你说这是科学的未来 |
[23:09] | I was half-expecting your mouse to have wings. | 我还以为老鼠长出翅膀了 |
[23:12] | Well, he’s got better than wings. | 比长翅膀还厉害呢 |
[23:14] | He has mini livers. | 他有好多迷你肝脏 |
[23:16] | This mouse had his liver removed over a week ago. | 一周多以前 它的肝脏被摘除 |
[23:20] | We injected him with hepatocytes, | 给它注射了肝细胞 |
[23:22] | which took over his liver function and saved him. | 取代了肝脏的功能 最终让它存活 |
[23:24] | He should’ve been dead three days ago. | 他三天前就该死了 |
[23:26] | I mean, even his energy and appetite have returned. | 现在他很有活力 也吃得下东西 |
[23:30] | You’ve already used my polymer even without permission. | 未经允许 你们就使用我的聚合物 |
[23:34] | Well, you understand we had to test my theory, | 请您理解 我们需要验证我的理论 |
[23:36] | so we just re-created the polymer using your original methodology. | 所以我们用您的技术 重新合成了聚合物 |
[23:42] | My God. | 天啊 |
[23:44] | You are your mother’s daughter. | 有其母必有其女 |
[23:53] | You must be Priya. I’m Maggie. | 你是Priya吧 我是Maggie |
[23:54] | Oh, it is such a pleasure to meet you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[23:56] | I understand you’re revolutionizing ventricular assist device technology | 你正在革新心室辅助技术 |
[24:00] | So impressive. | 真厉害 |
[24:02] | Wow! Jackson told you. | Jackson告诉你啦 |
[24:03] | And you know what it is. | 而且你还能明白呢 |
[24:05] | I represented a Burmese dissident | 我的委托人有一位是缅甸犯人 |
[24:07] | who died after his LVAD failed during a prison power outage. | 监狱停电了 导致左心辅助装置失效致死 |
[24:11] | I needed to learn my way around some medicine. | 我需要了解一些医学知识 |
[24:14] | Are any of your friends, like, ballplayers or accountants? | 你的朋友有球类运动员或会计吗 |
[24:18] | Trying to keep up here. | 我要跟上趟 |
[24:23] | This is Clive. | 这是Clive |
[24:24] | He, um… He’s being modest. | 他就是在谦虚 |
[24:26] | He actually came up with the algorithm | 他写出一种算法 |
[24:28] | …to predict stock values based on social-media hashtags. | 根据社交媒体的话题 预测股价 |
[24:31] | Get out of here. | 不是吧 |
[24:33] | Hey, well, I have heard so much about you. | 久仰大名啊 |
[24:35] | Oh! Yeah. He’s joking. | 是啊 他开玩笑呢 |
[24:37] | Whatever she told you, it’s probably true. I’m pretty boring. | 她所说的 都是真的 我真的很无趣 |
[24:41] | Do you want me to help you with this? | 我来帮你吗 |
[24:42] | – Yeah, let’s go out here. – Yeah, sure. | – 好呀 我们去那边 – 好的 |
[24:45] | Hmm. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:47] | So you guys are a thing now. Huh. | 你俩搞到一起去了吗 |
[24:49] | Your parents must be thrilled. | 你爸妈肯定乐疯了 |
[24:53] | – Wait. Who? – Who’s a thing? | – 等等 谁啊 – 谁在一起了呢 |
[24:55] | No, no, no. She’s just… | 没有 她就是… |
[24:57] | Oh, I’m just his ex-wife and baby mama. | 我是她前妻 我俩还有一个娃 |
[24:59] | – Whoa, okay. Are you all right? – Oh, yeah, never better. | – 你怎么样 – 特别好 |
[25:01] | Hey. I’m April. How’s it going? | 我叫April 你好 |
[25:04] | Hey, April, thanks for coming. | April 你能来真好 |
[25:06] | Do you want, uh, something to drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[25:08] | Oh, no. I brought my own. | 不喝 我自备酒水了 |
[25:15] | She seems fun. | 她很有趣嘛 |
[25:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:25] | Where are Amelia and Meredith? | Amelia和Meredith呢 |
[25:26] | That would help us get started. | 人齐了才能玩 |
[25:27] | Yeah, these games aren’t gonna play themselves. | 是啊 比赛当然要人来玩 |
[25:29] | – How long are we gonna wait? – We can start now. | – 我们还要等多久 – 现在就可以开始 |
[25:31] | Well, we need teams of two. | 要两人一组 |
[25:32] | Why didn’t anyone tell me to bring my own team? | 为什么不提前说 要带上队友的 |
[25:33] | I could just watch. | 我可以看着 |
[25:34] | No. Oho! No. | 不行 |
[25:36] | Everyone plays at game night. That’s the rule. | 比赛之夜 人人参与 这是规定 |
[25:40] | Whoever that is can be your partner. | 不管这是谁 都可以跟你搭档 |
[25:43] | This looks like a… rager. Where’s Shepherd? | 看起来很刺激 Shepherd呢 |
[25:46] | Uh, she wasn’t with you in the lab? | 她没跟你一起在实验室吗 |
[25:47] | Nope. These are the games? | 没有 这是比赛吗 |
[25:49] | I got to warn you, I play a mean charades. | 告诉你们 我是”猜词游戏”大王 |
[25:52] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[25:54] | Drink? | 喝水吗 |
[25:55] | Yeah. I’d love one. Thanks. | 对的 我喜欢 谢谢 |
[26:15] | Uh, how’s your head? | 你的头还好吗 |
[26:18] | Do you need anything? | 需要什么吗 |
[26:22] | We were really young, Sam. | Sam 我们过去真年轻啊 |
[26:26] | Back then, we were young… | 那时候 我们年轻… |
[26:29] | and we were stupid, and… | 还傻傻的 |
[26:33] | we’re older now, and we’re here together. | 我们都长大了 一起来到这里 |
[26:37] | And you were never just sex to me… | 你一直都不仅仅是炮友 |
[26:41] | not then, not now. | 那时候不是 现在也不是 |
[26:44] | I just needed to say that. | 我过去应该说… |
[26:48] | I need to say that… | 我现在应该说… |
[26:49] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:01] | Kate Hey, Kate! | |
[27:03] | Thank you. Thank you for the data. | 谢谢你提供的数据 |
[27:05] | Oh, not a problem. | 不用谢 |
[27:06] | Sorry I misunderstood your partner. | 抱歉 我误会你的伴侣了 |
[27:08] | Oh, God, no, that’s okay. Um, you know what? | 天啊 没事 我跟你说 |
[27:09] | We actually have only just been dating a little bit. | 我们也才开始约会 |
[27:11] | I’m not even actually sure what you would call… | 我都不确定 是否该那样称呼她 |
[27:13] | You… Ha ha! | 你是说… |
[27:15] | You mean my research partner, huh? | 你是说 我的研究伴侣哈 |
[27:17] | Yep. But I appreciate the update. | 是的 但我也很爱听八卦 |
[27:19] | Did you get everything you need? | 你还有什么需要吗 |
[27:21] | Yeah, um, I actually… I wanted to give this to you. | 是啊 我是想把这些给你 |
[27:27] | Grey-Sloan’s C-section rates? | 格蕾斯隆医院剖腹产率 |
[27:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:30] | The rates are climbing, you know, | 剖腹产率在上升 |
[27:32] | the procedures look like they’re done out of convenience more than medical necessity | 好像只是因为省事 很多都是不必要的 |
[27:37] | and you and I both know that… | 你我都知道 |
[27:38] | some unnecessary C-sections cause unnecessary complications. | 不必要的剖腹产 会带来不必要的并发症 |
[27:42] | And, um, it’s actually, uh, broken down by doctor. | 其实医生都是不推荐的 |
[27:45] | I thought you were working on a global study, | 我以为你是在做全球研究呢 |
[27:46] | not starting a witch hunt of my OBs. | 原来是在我的产科没事找事 |
[27:50] | Kate Kate… | |
[27:52] | you did twice as many as the next highest doctor. | 你的剖宫率 比第二名医生多一倍 |
[27:58] | We’re friends. We’re Facebook friends. | 我们是朋友 是社交网络好友 |
[28:00] | It looks like every single one of these scheduled C-sections occurs on a Friday | 好像每次剖腹产都是在周五 |
[28:03] | when you’re about to go out of town. | 你周五都要出城 |
[28:04] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你在指责我吗 |
[28:06] | No, I just want you to be aware of it as a friend. | 没有 作为朋友 我希望你多注意 |
[28:09] | I… | 我… |
[28:10] | Have a good night. | 祝你晚上愉快 |
[28:21] | You ready to go to game night? | 准备好去比赛之夜了吗 |
[28:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:25] | I have something else in mind. | 我另有想法 |
[28:28] | Vomiting. | 吐 |
[28:29] | Uh, spewing. | 呕吐 |
[28:31] | Uh, mouth confetti. | 吹五彩纸屑 |
[28:34] | Uh,ceiling, attic. | 天花板 阁楼 |
[28:35] | Uh, “Flowers in the Attic”! | “阁楼之花” |
[28:37] | Uh, sky. | 天空 |
[28:38] | Star. | 星星 |
[28:39] | Puke star. | 呕吐的星星 |
[28:41] | Rain. | 雨 |
[28:43] | – “Singing in the Rain”! – Yes! | – “雨中曲” – 对的 |
[28:44] | Yes! | 对 |
[28:45] | Beat that, suckers! | 厉害吧 笨蛋们 |
[28:47] | Yes. | 太赞了 |
[28:48] | Puke star was good. | 呕吐的星星 厉害啊 |
[28:49] | – All right. – Okay. Uh… | – 好吧 – 好的 |
[28:51] | Ah! Okay. | 好了 |
[28:52] | Yeah. Ah. | 来吧 |
[28:53] | Oh, yeah. Okay, go. | 好了 开始 |
[28:54] | Okay. Um… | 好的 |
[28:56] | Kneel, take a knee. | 下跪 单膝下跪 |
[28:58] | Uh, proposing, proposal. | 求婚 求婚 |
[29:00] | – Uh, a ring. Ring. – No, no. | – 戒指 – 不行 |
[29:02] | You can’t use props. | 不能用道具的 |
[29:03] | – It’s fine. – Oh, no.It’s…Keep going. | – 没事 – 没事 继续 |
[29:04] | – It’s fine. Go ahead. – It’s okay. It’s okay. | – 没事 继续吧 – 可以 继续吧 |
[29:06] | – No, that’s against the rules. – It’s fine. It’s fine. | – 这是犯规 – 没事 没关系 |
[29:08] | – Keep going. – Engagement ring, wedding ring. | – 继续 – 订婚戒指 结婚戒指 |
[29:11] | I don’t…pr… | 我不…求… |
[29:13] | – “Lord of the Rings”! – Yes! | – “指环王” – 对 |
[29:14] | – What? – Major. | – 什么 – 够强的 |
[29:16] | That’s a good clue. | 这提示很赞 |
[29:17] | – Yes. – My turn! | – 是啊 – 到我了 |
[29:18] | “My precious.” | “我的宝贝” |
[29:20] | – Okay. – Oh, my gosh. | – 好的 – 天啊 |
[29:22] | All right. | 好了 |
[29:24] | April April. | |
[29:26] | April. April. You’re… Okay. | April 你要…好吧 |
[29:29] | I’ll just do it myself. | 我自己来 |
[29:30] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好 – 好了 |
[29:32] | All right. | 好了 |
[29:34] | Uh, bird. | 鸟 |
[29:38] | “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest”! | “飞越疯人院” |
[29:40] | Ah! Yes! | 对 |
[29:41] | I’m s…You got that from her flailing her arms? | 她挥手臂 你就猜到了吗 |
[29:44] | We are like this. | 我们就是这样 |
[29:47] | That was impressive. | 太厉害了 |
[29:51] | Can we get back to the game, please? | 能继续玩游戏了吗 |
[30:02] | She finally got some sleep. | 她终于睡着了 |
[30:04] | I’m going to call in the morning to see about having her moved. | 我明早就打电话 想办法转院 |
[30:07] | Parker, can you give us a minute? | Parker 能离开一下吗 |
[30:13] | You’ve always trusted me. | 你一直信任我的 |
[30:15] | Do not think about asking me again. | 别妄想我再信任你了 |
[30:17] | Kimmie is suffering. She needs to eat. | Kimmie饱受折磨 她需要进食 |
[30:20] | And there’s no reason not to give her medicine that can help. | 能用药缓解 为什么不同意 |
[30:22] | Look, it won’t get her high. | 这不会让她上瘾的 |
[30:25] | I get where you’re coming from. | 我知道你们家的情况 |
[30:27] | My parents were addicts, too. | 我父母也是瘾君子 |
[30:30] | And Kimmie’s better off than I was | Kimmie比我好多了 |
[30:32] | because she has you. | 因为她有你 |
[30:36] | I see how you support her, | 我看到你很支持她 |
[30:39] | how you…how you protect her, | 你那么保护她 |
[30:41] | and I know how hard you fight to make sure | 我知道你尽力保证 |
[30:42] | she gets the very best medical care. | 她能得到最好的治疗 |
[30:44] | And this is the best option. | 这就是最佳选择 |
[31:18] | So, I was thinking maybe we could go to dinner | 我在想 咱们去吃晚餐吧 |
[31:20] | and we could toast your dad and my mom and talk price. | 然后缅怀先人 再谈价钱 |
[31:23] | Mer-Mer’s all grown up. | Mer-Mer长大了啊 |
[31:25] | I don’t mean to sound crass, but I am anxious to get started. | 恕我冒昧 但我着急想开始了 |
[31:28] | Sweetheart, I would love it,but…jet lag. | 亲爱的 我也想 但有时差啊 |
[31:31] | – Of course. – I’m exhausted. | – 当然 – 我好累了 |
[31:33] | – Okay. – I’m gonna go back to the hotel | – 好的 – 我要回酒店了 |
[31:35] | and open a mini bottle of champagne, | 开瓶小香槟 |
[31:37] | and I’m gonna celebrate your mini livers. | 庆祝你的小肝脏 |
[31:40] | And then I’m gonna sleep like I haven’t in years. | 睡一个难得的好觉 |
[31:42] | And then, tomorrow, we can get down to business. | 然后明天 我们坐下来谈事情 |
[31:45] | Deal. | 好的 |
[31:50] | It’s been almost too wonderful. | 这真是太美妙了 |
[32:00] | Was that Marie Cerone? | 那是Marie Cerone吗 |
[32:01] | Yeah, it was. | 是的 |
[32:03] | I haven’t seen her in years. | 好多年没见了 |
[32:05] | Uh what is she doing here? | 她来干什么 |
[32:07] | Is she less angry? | 她消气了吗 |
[32:09] | What do you mean angry? | 气什么 |
[32:10] | Meredith, she hated your mother. | Meredith 她恨你母亲 |
[32:12] | No, she didn’t. They were best friends. | 没有啊 她们是好朋友 |
[32:14] | Until they weren’t. | 后来闹掰了 |
[32:15] | What do you mean? What happened? | 什么意思 怎么了 |
[32:17] | I heard some ugly rumors, but I never really knew. | 听说闹得很僵 但我不太了解 |
[32:19] | Dr. Webber? Dr. Bailey’s looking for you. | Webber医生 Bailey医生在找你 |
[32:25] | Uhh, land. | 大地 |
[32:26] | – China. Wall. Great Wall of China? – Yes! | – 中国 城墙 长城 – 对了 |
[32:28] | – Yeah! – Yes! | – 对了 – 太好了 |
[32:29] | Yeah. | 厉害 |
[32:30] | You got Great Wall of China from a rectangle? | 就一个矩形 就能猜出长城吗 |
[32:32] | I did. Are you gonna question everybody’s integrity, | 是的 你要质疑大家的人品 |
[32:33] | or just the people I’m dating? | 还是只针对我的女友 |
[32:35] | She questioned me…I’m not dating you. | 她质疑你 我可没和你谈恋爱 |
[32:41] | You’re up, Pierce. | 到你了 Pierce |
[32:42] | If you get this one, you win the game. | 如果这次通过 你们就赢了 |
[32:43] | – Okay. – All right, let’s go. | – 好 – 开始吧 |
[32:45] | – All right. – It’s a close one. | – 好的 – 就差一点了 |
[32:50] | Oh, no. This one’s kind of hard. | 不行 这题略难呢 |
[32:51] | – Can I pass? – No. You can’t pass. | – 能换一张吗 – 不行 |
[32:53] | You got to do it. | 上吧 |
[32:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:57] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:58] | Can you stop asking me that? | 能别再那么问我了吗 |
[33:02] | Okay, go. | 好了 开始 |
[33:07] | It’s a person. | 是个人 |
[33:10] | It’s two people. | 是两个人 |
[33:11] | Okay, they…are they… | 好吧 他们… |
[33:15] | Are… Are they… What are they… | 他们…他们在… |
[33:17] | Are they hug…they hugging or… | 他们在拥抱 还是… |
[33:19] | That ain’t huggin’. | 不是拥抱 |
[33:21] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Aghh! | 天呐 天啊 |
[33:23] | Oh! Oh! It’s the, uh… | 是那个… |
[33:25] | – the…the choking thing. – Yep! | – 那什么呛住啥的 – 对 |
[33:26] | The, the… the… | 那个…那个… |
[33:27] | the Heimlich man… | 海姆立克急救那个 |
[33:28] | – Time! – Yes! | – 时间到 – 对 |
[33:30] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[33:31] | It’s Heimlich maneuver. | 是海姆利克急救法 |
[33:33] | And he didn’t say it. | 他没说出来 |
[33:34] | He didn’t say it when the timer went out. | 时间到时 他没说出来 |
[33:36] | Okay. I think he got it.We can let that go. | 他猜到了 算通过了吧 |
[33:37] | No. No, no. No. No, no, no. | 不行 不算 |
[33:41] | No. The card says “Heimlich maneuver,” guys. | 卡片说的是”海姆利克急救法” 各位 |
[33:43] | See? | 看吧 |
[33:44] | – “Heimlich maneuver.” – April. | – “海姆利克急救法” – April |
[33:46] | No, don’t “April” me. | 不 别那么叫我 |
[33:50] | There are rules, and the rules say | 有规则的 规则说的是 |
[33:51] | you have to finish before the timer. | 在结束前 你要说完答案 |
[33:52] | Just like the rules to charades say | 就像猜字比赛的规则也说 |
[33:54] | that you can’t point to props. | 不能用道具的 |
[33:56] | You know, games have rules,or they’re not worth playing. | 比赛有规则的 否则没必要玩 |
[33:58] | We can’t have everything just be chaos. | 我们不能什么都乱来 |
[34:01] | We can’t have everything be like a void. | 不能什么都无视 |
[34:04] | You know, can we just, like, as people | 我们能不能 |
[34:05] | agree on a code of conduct and follow it? | 同意一套准则 然后去遵守 |
[34:08] | Can we do that? | 我们能这样吗 |
[34:09] | So that everything isn’t just meaningless? | 好让这一切都有意义 |
[34:11] | So that we’re not just like a race of carnivorous viruses | 好让我们不像食肉病毒 |
[34:13] | just eating each other and being eaten | 只会互相吞噬 |
[34:15] | and nothing matters? | 其他都不重要 |
[34:16] | Please? | 行吗 |
[34:24] | Brava. | 好 |
[34:25] | What…what she said. | 她…说得好 |
[34:31] | That must be Arizona and Carina. | 肯定是Arizona和Carina来了 |
[34:34] | I need more drinks. | 我要再喝一点 |
[34:39] | Hi? Can I help you? | 你好 有什么事吗 |
[34:42] | Is Clive here? | Clive在这里吗 |
[34:43] | Clive. Yes! | Clive 在的 |
[34:44] | Yeah, hi. I’m Maggie. I’m his girlfriend. | 你好 我是Maggie 他的女朋友 |
[34:46] | Friend.I don’t…we haven’t really put a label on it yet. | 就是朋友 我们还没正式确立关系 |
[34:50] | Well, we have. I’m Daphne. | 我们确立了 我是Daphne |
[34:51] | I’m Clive’s wife. | 我是Clive的妻子 |
[34:59] | – What did…You had me followed? – I tracked your phone. | – 你跟踪我吗 – 我追踪了你的手机 |
[35:01] | – You track my phone! – ‘Cause I know your M.O… | – 你追踪我的手机 – 因为我知道你的习惯 |
[35:04] | every time I have a work trip. | 每次我出差 你就会乱搞 |
[35:06] | Oh, my God, you’re married? | 天啊 你结婚了吗 |
[35:08] | Oh, my God, I am so sorry! | 我的天 真抱歉 |
[35:09] | – I had no idea. – Of course not. | – 我不知道 – 当然了 |
[35:11] | – He’s an excellent liar. – Ah, come on. | – 他很会骗人 – 拜托 |
[35:13] | All right, clearly this is something | 好了 显然这件事 |
[35:14] | you two need to deal with, but not in this house. | 你们要处理 但别在这里 |
[35:16] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:17] | – Maggie, I… – No, no, no. | – Maggie 我… – 不不 |
[35:18] | Forget her address and delete her phone number. | 请忘记她的住址 删掉她的号码 |
[35:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:24] | I’m a homewrecker. | 我是小三 |
[35:25] | No, you’re not a homewrecker. | 不 你才不是 |
[35:27] | That home was wrecked long before you got involved. | 在你出现前 他们早有隔阂了 |
[35:29] | We should go. | 我们走吧 |
[35:32] | Well, this was fun. | 这挺有趣的 |
[35:34] | I’ve never slept with a married man before. | 我以前没从睡过已婚男 |
[35:36] | Well, you can’t say that anymore. | 你破戒了 |
[35:38] | Ohh. Just rules, marriage. | 道德准则啊 婚姻啊 |
[35:41] | More rules that no one pays any attention to. | 也是没人在意的规则 |
[35:43] | Just sleep with whoever. | 随便睡谁 |
[35:45] | You’re not driving, are you? | 你不能开车了吧 |
[35:49] | Are you offering me a ride? | 你要载我吗 |
[35:52] | Oh. If you want one. | 如果你想要的话 |
[35:54] | This isn’t spring break, Koracick. | 这可不是春假 Koracick |
[35:57] | Why don’t you pay attention to your own date? | 关心你的女友去吧 |
[35:58] | – April, you… – Night! | – April… – 晚安 |
[36:04] | It was lovely to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[36:10] | Are you gonna be all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:13] | – Are you sure? – I’m good. I’ll be fine. I’m good. | – 你确定吗 – 很好 我没事 |
[36:26] | There…There goes the ball! | 来了 球扔过来了 |
[36:27] | Oh, and there goes the ear! | 然后到耳朵了 |
[36:33] | The look on Kepner’s face! | 瞧瞧Kepner的脸 |
[36:38] | And…And her father’s not gonna sue? | 她父亲不起诉了吗 |
[36:42] | – No, no, no. He hugged Pierce. – Oh, my God. | – 不了 他还拥抱Pierce了 – 天啊 |
[36:46] | No, play it again. | 不 再放一次 |
[36:48] | Unlike the laws of science, | 不同于科学规律 |
[36:50] | the rules of life aren’t always clear. | 人生规则捉摸不定 |
[36:53] | I’m heading to game night at my house. | 我正要回家玩猜词比赛 |
[36:57] | I know you hate games, but you want to come? | 我知道你讨厌比赛 但你想来吗 |
[36:59] | Uh, no. | 不了 |
[37:01] | But thank you for helping me with that kid today. | 但今天谢谢你帮我救那小子 |
[37:03] | Yeah, of course. | 不客气 |
[37:04] | – He was an idiot. – Yeah. | – 他就是傻子 – 是啊 |
[37:06] | – And I think I am, too. – What? | – 我想我也是 – 什么 |
[37:09] | That kid was rambling about, you know, | 那小子唠叨了一些 |
[37:11] | things he hadn’t said, and… | 他没说出口的话 |
[37:13] | I was thinking about you. | 我想到了你 |
[37:15] | And about how great you’ve been. | 想到了你一直那么体贴 |
[37:16] | About how easy you made… just…everything. | 你能够大事化小 |
[37:19] | And I’m grateful. I’m grateful for you. | 我很感激 我很感激你 |
[37:25] | Grateful enough to give me sex? | 感激到能让我爽一炮吗 |
[37:29] | What? | 什么 |
[37:30] | I’m sorry. I just, um… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[37:32] | I miss sex. | 我想念性爱了 |
[37:34] | I mean, not the complication | 我不是说 精神错乱 |
[37:36] | or the absurdities of romance or our crazy tumor marriage. | 瞎搞浪漫 或者因脑瘤结婚 |
[37:39] | Just the act. | 就是想做爱 |
[37:41] | And there are other options, but they are less appealing options. | 也有其它方法的 但那不够爽 |
[37:43] | And maybe it’s just that I know how good we are at it. | 也许是我知道 咱们床上功夫了得 |
[37:46] | Or maybe ’cause your whole military doctor thing | 或者你今天那套军医作风 |
[37:48] | was so damn hot today! | 太他妈性感了 |
[37:50] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[37:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:54] | God. Sorry. | 天啊 对不起 |
[37:56] | I don’t want you to feel used. | 我不想让你觉得被利用了 |
[37:58] | – I… – Amelia. | – 我… – Amelia |
[38:05] | I want you to use me in every way you can think of. | 你想怎么用我都可以 |
[38:19] | Lie down. | 躺下 |
[38:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:23] | All right. | 好 |
[38:25] | Some rules are unwritten. | 有些规则没有写好 |
[38:56] | Some rules are open to interpretation. | 某些规则有待解释 |
[39:28] | Oh, my God, take the hint! | 天啊 看不懂脸色吗 |
[39:33] | Jackson, what are you… | Jackson 你怎么… |
[39:36] | uh, what are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[39:37] | I, uh, just took Priya home | 我刚送Priya回家 |
[39:38] | and…told her we couldn’t see each other anymore. | 我告诉她 我俩分手了 |
[39:43] | What? What happened? Why? | 什么 怎么了 为什么 |
[39:45] | – She was so perfect. – Yeah, she was. | – 她那么完美 – 是的 |
[39:47] | But, um, all the time I’m with her, | 但我和她在一起时 |
[39:50] | I am thinking about you. | 脑子里都是你 |
[39:55] | Which isn’t really fair to her. | 这对她不太公平 |
[39:58] | And I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[40:00] | I know you think it’s complicated, Maggie, but… | 我知道这很复杂 Maggie |
[40:03] | relationships have complications. | 但是情感关系本来就复杂 |
[40:05] | I mean, you can get hurt in the game, | 你在比赛中会受伤 |
[40:08] | you can get hurt on the sidelines. | 在场外旁观 也可能受伤 |
[40:10] | Hell, you can get hurt ’cause people are secretly married. | 别人隐瞒已婚 也会让人受伤 |
[40:17] | How about I take you on a proper date? | 不如我好好约你一次吧 |
[40:20] | Hm? Go to that Italian place that you won’t shut up about. | 去你赞不绝口的意式餐厅 |
[40:24] | Maybe we could have some wine… | 我们可以喝些红酒… |
[40:27] | a lot of wine. | 很多的红酒 |
[40:29] | And we could order dessert | 我们可以要些甜点 |
[40:32] | even though we’re both full just so we could share. | 即使吃撑了 也可以分食 |
[40:36] | I can get you home… | 我可以带你回家 |
[40:39] | …walk you up onto the porch… | 带你走上门廊 |
[40:42] | open the door. | 打开门 |
[41:09] | Maggie! Oh, good. | Maggie 天啊 |
[41:10] | I need the journals! | 我需要日记 |
[41:11] | My mom’s journals. | 我妈的日记 |
[41:13] | – What, Meredith? – Our mom’s journals. | – 什么 Meredith – 咱妈的日记 |
[41:14] | I need the journals. You have to help me find them! | 我需要日记 你得帮我找到日记 |
[41:16] | Please! | 拜托了 |
[41:19] | I’ll give you a call, then. | 再联系吧 |
[41:23] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[41:25] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[41:37] | And just when we think we have a handle on the rules… | 当我们以为掌握规则了 |
[41:42] | something comes along… | 又会出乱子 |
[41:50] | What’s going on? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[41:51] | No. I’m not okay. | 我有事 |
[41:52] | I showed her the mouse.I gave her my method. | 我给她看了小白鼠 介绍了技术 |
[41:54] | I gave everything I had. | 我全盘托出了 |
[41:56] | I got played. | 我被耍了 |
[42:00] | What are we doing? | 这是要干什么 |
[42:02] | Start with these. We’re looking for Marie Cerone. | 先看这些 找一位Marie Cerone |
[42:04] | “MC” “MC.” | |
[42:05] | ’82. | 82年 |
[42:07] | …that totally changes the game. | 完全转变局面 |
[42:09] | They’re all dated… | 时间从… |