时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The first surgeons were vivisectionists. | 第一批外科医生是活体解剖者 |
[00:05] | When they opened a body, | 他们切开身体时 |
[00:06] | they had no intention of closing it. | 就没打算再缝上 |
[00:12] | They just wanted to see what was inside. | 他们只是想一窥究竟 |
[00:14] | Phenomenal job. | 棒极了 |
[00:17] | Hats off to you,too. | 你也很厉害 |
[00:19] | And what they found was a world of possibility… | 结果他们发现无限可能 |
[00:22] | You know,this no-strings-attached thing, it is like hidden treasure. | 这种炮友关系吧 简直像是隐藏的宝藏 |
[00:27] | All of the fun, none of the emotional baggage. | 可以尽享欢愉 没有感情纠葛 |
[00:30] | We should write a book. | 我们应该写一本书 |
[00:32] | We would make millions. | 一本哪够啊 |
[00:38] | Oh,shoot. | 该死 |
[00:39] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[00:42] | It’s Intern Trauma Certification Day today. | 今天是实习生创伤急救考核日 |
[00:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:47] | …the possibility to heal… | 去治愈的可能 |
[00:49] | …to reverse the damage… | 去修复的可能 |
[00:53] | …to turn back time. | 让时光倒流的可能 |
[00:54] | You sure this is cool? | 你确定没事吗 |
[00:56] | You know,me leaving in a hurry? | 我这样匆匆告别 |
[00:58] | I just… I don’t want to be a… | 我只是…我不想… |
[01:00] | Stop. No feelings. I’m good. | 别说了 不掺杂感情 我没事的 |
[01:02] | And it’ll stay good? | 会一直没事吗 |
[01:03] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[01:05] | I just keep waiting for the other shoe. | 我就是在等待另一只鞋 |
[01:06] | What do you mean,the other shoe? | 另一只鞋是什么意思 |
[01:07] | You know,like you saying you wanted to have kids | 就像你说自己想要孩子 |
[01:09] | and then you don’t want to have kids. | 然后又不想要了 |
[01:10] | That was more like a boot than a shoe. | 只是程度没那么严重 |
[01:12] | Actually,it was more like an ass kicking. | 孩子那些更打击人 |
[01:16] | Well,I’ll see you tonight. | 好啦 晚上见吧 |
[01:18] | Or not. | 或许不见 |
[01:19] | No strings. No shoes. | 没有纠葛 没有鞋子 |
[01:22] | We can start work on that book. | 我们可以开始写书了 |
[01:33] | Sofia Hey,Sofia? Sofia! | |
[01:35] | I’ve got three fluffy pancakes patiently waiting for you. | 有三块松饼在等着你呢 |
[01:37] | What… Hey,why aren’t you dressed? | 你怎么还没换衣服 |
[01:40] | – I put out your red shoes. – I don’t want my red shoes. | – 我给你准备了红鞋子 – 我不想穿红鞋子 |
[01:42] | Okay,well,at this point,I’ll settle for any shoes at all, | 好吧 既然这样 那随便你穿什么鞋吧 |
[01:44] | so let’s just put on… let’s put on shoes. | 穿上鞋子就好了 |
[01:45] | What’s wrong? Hey. What? | 怎么啦 怎么回事 |
[01:47] | What,are you sick? Does your tummy hurt? | 你生病了吗 肚子疼吗 |
[01:48] | – No. – Okay,great. | – 没有 – 那就好 |
[01:49] | Then let’s get up and get dressed,okay? | 赶紧起床换衣服 好吗 |
[01:50] | ‘Cause I have a huge day at work,and you have school. | 我今天有很多工作 你也要去上学 |
[01:53] | So,what do you want first? You want the shirt? | 所以…先穿哪件 先穿衬衣吗 |
[01:54] | You want pants? You want… Hey. | 还是裤子 还是想要… |
[02:01] | What’s the matter? | 到底怎么啦 |
[02:03] | You can tell me. | 你可以跟我讲 |
[02:04] | I want to go to New York. | 我想回纽约 |
[02:07] | With my friends and my other teacher who lets us draw in our notebooks. | 那里有朋友 老师也允许在笔记本上画画 |
[02:12] | And you miss your mommy,too. | 你也想妈妈了 |
[02:17] | Sweetheart | 小甜心 |
[02:20] | why don’t you come to work with me today? | 要不你跟我一起去上班吧 |
[02:23] | Okay? All right,come on. | 好吗 好啦 快起床吧 |
[02:24] | All right. | 好啦 |
[02:30] | You paged. | 你呼我吗 |
[02:31] | I paged. | 是啊 |
[02:33] | Do you need help looking for something? | 需要我帮你找什么吗 |
[02:35] | You know what? I did. But I think I see it now. | 其实吧 我找到了 正在看着呢 |
[02:42] | Does this door have a lock? | 这门有锁吗 |
[02:43] | Mnh-mnh. I don’t think so. | 别管了 估计没有 |
[02:44] | Maybe we should find a room with a door with a lock. | 也许我们该去找一间有锁的房间 |
[02:48] | I don’t have time for that. I got a vagina to build. | 没时间啦 我要去造阴道了 |
[02:50] | – My vaginoplasty for the contest. – Right. | – 我的阴道成形术项目 – 是哦 |
[02:53] | That surgery’s today with my mom and Richard. | 今天要跟我妈和Richard一起手术 |
[02:56] | Wow. Some families do puzzles. | 全家齐上阵呀 |
[03:01] | It’s okay. Tonight. | 算了 今晚吧 |
[03:03] | Tonight I say we cancel the reservation | 要不取消今晚的餐厅预约 |
[03:04] | and have dinner at my place. | 去我家吃晚饭吧 |
[03:06] | I got a lot of doors and a lot of locks. | 我家有很多门 有很多锁 |
[03:08] | – That sounds perfect. – Oh,good. | – 简直完美 – 太好了 |
[03:17] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[03:20] | We should… | 我们应该… |
[03:21] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[03:23] | Um,good luck with your vagina. | 预祝阴道做成功 |
[03:25] | Don’t… | 别说了… |
[03:28] | I’m just gonna… Excuse me. | 我先…失陪一下 |
[03:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:40] | All this stuff has to get cleared out. | 这些东西都得清理掉 |
[03:42] | That centrifuge that we stole from oncology… | 咱们从肿瘤科偷来得离心机 |
[03:44] | that should go back. | 得还回去了 |
[03:44] | And do you and Alex want a mouse? | 你和Alex想养小白鼠吗 |
[03:46] | No. No,no,no,no,no. | 不不不 |
[03:47] | The mouse stays. I have news. | 留下小白鼠 我有新消息 |
[03:49] | I have great news. | 我有超级好的消息 |
[03:50] | You got engaged, right? Congratulations. | 是你订婚了 对吧 恭喜啦 |
[03:52] | No. No,no,no,it’s… I mean,yes. Thank you. | 不是啦 不过我确实订婚了 感谢 |
[03:55] | But…No,no,no,no. I was up all night. | 但是…先别急 我昨晚熬夜了 |
[03:58] | I found seven polymers | 我找到七种聚合物 |
[04:00] | that could replace the one that hag Marie Cerone stole from us. | 可以代替被巫婆Marie Cerone抢占的 |
[04:03] | And I know she’s your aunt or whatever,but she’s still a hag. | 虽然她是你的阿姨 但她依旧是巫婆 |
[04:05] | Jo,let it go. | Jo 算了吧 |
[04:07] | We’re outsmarted,outgunned,outfunded. | 比人手 比设备 比资金 咱都败了 |
[04:09] | Even if we won the stupid contest,she’s way ahead of us. | 即使我们赢得比赛 也没人家进度快 |
[04:12] | No. Okay,if you could just look at any of these… | 好吧 不过你先看看这些嘛 |
[04:16] | Hey,you,where are all the interns? | 实习生们都去哪了 |
[04:17] | Trauma Certification with Hunt. | 参加Hunt的创伤急救考核 |
[04:20] | I have a massive crush injury being helicoptered in from Spokane | 有一位挤压伤病人 正从斯波坎用直升机送来 |
[04:23] | and no one to teach about massive crush injuries. | 没人来学严重挤压伤救治了 |
[04:25] | – Take her,please. – No! | – 请带她去 – 不呢 |
[04:26] | Yeah,you’ll do. With me. | 可以 你跟我来吧 |
[04:41] | Ah,good for you. | 很不错呢 |
[04:42] | I always said you should find more friends. | 我早就说了 你该多交一些朋友 |
[04:44] | Uh,these are for… | 这些是要… |
[04:45] | I know. So,speaking of dummies, | 我知道 话说回来 |
[04:47] | you know that thing you said earlier | 你之前说那些话 |
[04:48] | about wanting and then not wanting kids? | 说我想要孩子 后来又反悔了 |
[04:50] | You realize I had a brain tumor at the time,right? | 你知道我那时有脑瘤吧 |
[04:52] | Yeah,okay. That’s true, | 是啊 是这么回事 |
[04:54] | but you can’t blame everything on the tumor. | 但不能都怪在肿瘤身上 |
[04:56] | No,I sort of can because of | 我觉得可以的 |
[04:57] | because of the massive, heaping ball that was pressed on my cerebrum. | 因为巨大的肿瘤挤压着我的大脑 |
[05:00] | Okay,I thought you said we were cool. | 你不是说没事吗 |
[05:01] | Oh,I’m cool. No. I am the coolest. | 我是没事 超级没事的 |
[05:04] | But,you know,even with the tumor, | 不过哦 即使有脑瘤 |
[05:06] | I still never cheated on anyone. | 我也没有出轨 |
[05:08] | – Whoa. Wait. – Good luck with your show. | – 等等 – 祝你考核愉快 |
[05:11] | Please let me run this thing with you. | 拜托让我跟你一起搞吧 |
[05:13] | Or… Or I could run it for you. | 或者…我可以替你搞 |
[05:15] | Without you. Just… Just please let me run it. | 不用麻烦你 拜托让我搞吧 |
[05:17] | DeLuca’s on board to help. We’re good. | DeLuca来帮忙了 我们可以的 |
[05:19] | I said please! | 我都说拜托了 |
[05:21] | Fine. Breezeway in 10 minutes. | 好吧 十分钟后在过道见 |
[05:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:27] | And it turns out this woman had an ax to grind with Ellis Grey. | 结果那女人居心叵测 跟Ellis Grey颇有恩怨 |
[05:30] | So,Dr. Grey’s dropping out of the contest? | 所以Grey医生要退出比赛了吗 |
[05:32] | She’s not giving us her patent, so Dr. Grey is just quitting. | 她不把专利给我们 Grey医生只能退出了 |
[05:35] | – It sucks. – It does. | – 太讨厌了 – 确实 |
[05:37] | But it does improve the odds for my “AnalGlide.” | 不过我的”肛门滑道”获奖几率更大了 |
[05:40] | I’m trying out names for my colonoscopy device. | 我想给我的结肠镜检查装置起名字呢 |
[05:43] | Anal… No? | 肛门…不好吗 |
[05:45] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[05:46] | I’m Chief Miranda Bailey. | 我是Miranda Bailey主任 |
[05:48] | This is Dr. Jo Wilson. | 这位是Jo Wilson医生 |
[05:49] | Please present. | 介绍病历吧 |
[05:51] | Marjorie Kersey. 66. | Marjorie Kersey 66岁 |
[05:53] | Sustained blunt trauma to the abdomen and chest | 胸腹部遭受钝挫伤 |
[05:55] | four days ago when a 22-foot test apparatus… | 四天前被22英尺的试验仪器… |
[05:59] | Electromagnet. Big-ass electromagnet. | 一大块电磁铁 |
[06:01] | …fell onto her. | …砸在身上 |
[06:03] | Hospitalized at a community center, | 在社区医院接受治疗 |
[06:05] | where her clinical course was complicated | 期间发生并发症 |
[06:06] | by rhabdo and acute kidney injury, | 出现横纹肌溶解和急性肾衰竭 |
[06:09] | all resolving, but… | 所有症状都已消失 但是… |
[06:11] | Marge Kersey | 你是Marge Kersey吗 |
[06:12] | …has recurrent abdominal pain. | 又出现复发性腹痛 |
[06:14] | Transferred here for consultation. | 因此转院过来进行会诊 |
[06:16] | “Bargin’ Marge” Kersey? The astronaut? | 女强人宇航员Marge Kersey吗 |
[06:18] | – Okay. Here we go. – Oh,my God. | – 好吧 被认出来了 – 天啊 |
[06:21] | This woman has clocked over 1,000 hours in space. | 这位女士在太空停留时间超过1000小时 |
[06:24] | – In space! – Oh,my Lord,we have a nerd! | – 外太空唉 – 天了噜 你是书呆子吧 |
[06:27] | Oh,I’m a huge fan. | 我是你的粉丝 |
[06:30] | But you won the Fundamental Physics Prize twice. | 你得过两次基础物理学奖呢 |
[06:33] | I know,hon. I was there. | 我知道 是我没错 |
[06:36] | Oh,is that like the Nobel Prize? | 类似于诺贝尔奖吗 |
[06:38] | Ahh! The Nobel Prize wishes. | 诺贝尔奖算什么 |
[06:40] | Oh,Dr. Kersey,well, it is an honor to meet you | Kersey博士 很荣幸见到您 |
[06:44] | and a privilege to treat you. | 也很荣幸给您治疗 |
[06:46] | Are you rhyming on purpose? | 你故意这样措辞吗 |
[06:47] | I… What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[06:49] | I’ve followed you since I was a little girl. | 在我小时候 就很喜欢您了 |
[06:52] | You are a trailblazer. | 您是一位开拓者 |
[06:55] | Oh,my gosh,thank you,hon. | 天啊 谢谢 宝贝 |
[06:57] | I hope you’re prepared to blaze a trail through my intestine or whatnot. | 希望你也准备好 在我的肚子里开拓一下了 |
[07:01] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[07:03] | Hey,um,what were you working on,if I can ask? | 你在进行什么研究 我能问问吗 |
[07:08] | – Can you say? – I can say. | – 可以透露吗 – 可以的 |
[07:10] | Um,it’s a temporal variance spectrometer. | 是一个时域方差光谱仪 |
[07:13] | It’ll detect time-space changes in the Higgs boson field | 能够探知希格斯玻色子场里的时空变换 |
[07:18] | and will eventually control it. | 并将最终控制它 |
[07:23] | It sounds like… Are you building a time machine? | 听上去…你在造时光机吗 |
[07:27] | Wow. You really are a nerd. I’m impressed. | 你还真是书呆子啊 厉害 |
[07:29] | A time machine? Are you serious? | 时光机吗 开玩笑吗 |
[07:31] | You’re building a time machine for NASA. | 你在为美国宇航局造时光机呀 |
[07:34] | Oh, no, I parted ways with NASA years ago. | 不是啦 我早就跟宇航局分道扬镳了 |
[07:37] | I’m building it for me, so I can travel to the future. | 我给自己造的 我想去未来旅行 |
[07:45] | So cool. | 太酷了 |
[07:51] | So, your temporal variance spectrometer, | 所以你的时域方差光谱仪 |
[07:54] | what,creates a wormhole? | 会制造一个虫洞吗 |
[07:55] | No,no,that’s a guy in South Africa. | 不不 那是一个南非哥们的想法 |
[07:58] | He wants to send little “beep-boop” signals through time dilation. | 他想通过时间膨胀 发送”哔啵”信号 |
[08:02] | I want to send people. | 我想传送真人 |
[08:04] | Sending people through time? That seems,uh… | 送人穿越时光呀 听上去… |
[08:07] | Bananas? Yeah. Apparently, NASA thought so,too. | 有点扯吗 显然宇航局也这么想 |
[08:10] | Stop. | 别瞎说 |
[08:11] | Uh,hey,uh,why do you have me set up for a head CT,anyway? | 你为什么给我安排头部CT呀 |
[08:15] | You looking for a tumor? | 看我有没有脑瘤吗 |
[08:16] | Yeah,uh… | 是啊 |
[08:17] | Okay. No. Hold still. | 好了 不要动 |
[08:20] | Just covering our bases. | 就是全套基础检查啦 |
[08:21] | It’s fine. You’re not the first ones | 没关系 你不是第一个人 |
[08:24] | who’ve looked at me like I’m bat-crap crazy. | 看到我之后 觉得我是疯婆子 |
[08:26] | – You won’t be the last. – See? I told you. | – 你也不会是最后一个 – 我就说吧 |
[08:27] | I’m not the only one. | 不止我这样想吧 |
[08:30] | You’re fine. | 你没事的 |
[08:32] | Big day,Mother. | 今天很重要哈 妈妈 |
[08:34] | You ready? Anything,uh,bothering you? | 准备好了吗 有什么烦心事吗 |
[08:36] | I haven’t said a word. | 我还什么都没说呢 |
[08:37] | You don’t have to. Your face did. | 不用说 脸上都写着呢 |
[08:39] | My face isn’t saying anything. | 我的脸上也什么都没有 |
[08:40] | Richard,is my face saying something? | Richard 我的脸上写着什么吗 |
[08:43] | It’s like reading Hemingway,dear. | 就像是读海明威的小说 宝贝 |
[08:49] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:51] | Good morning,doctors. | 早上好 医生们 |
[08:52] | – Ah,good morning. – Morning. | – 早上好 – 早啊 |
[08:53] | You opening a flower shop? | 你要开花店吗 |
[08:55] | Yeah. They’re from my boyfriend. | 是啊 男朋友送的 |
[08:57] | He thinks he’s hilarious. | 他觉得自己很幽默 |
[08:58] | Sent me a book of Georgia O’Keefe prints,too. | 还送给我一本乔治娅·奥吉弗的画册 |
[09:01] | I never dreamed this day would come. | 我从没想过这一天能到来 |
[09:03] | And I certainly never dreamed | 我也从来没想过 |
[09:05] | that a mother and son would build my vagina. | 一对母子要携手给我做阴道成形术 |
[09:07] | And father. | 还有父亲 |
[09:09] | Stepfather,about a… about a year and a half. | 是继父 差不多一年半了 |
[09:11] | So… no offense. | 恕我直言哈 |
[09:12] | Uh,none taken. | 没关系 |
[09:13] | Well,family is family is family. | 家人就是家人 |
[09:17] | Like the saying goes. | 老话都这样说嘛 |
[09:18] | That’s not a saying,but okay. | 哪有这么一句话 不过没关系 |
[09:20] | – Not to you,it’s not. – No one’s ever said it. | – 你没这样想 – 没人这么说过 |
[09:24] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[09:25] | – Yes. – Mm-hmm. Oh,yeah. | – 是啊 – 嗯哼 是啊 |
[09:28] | Because part of me feels like a little kid on Christmas morning. | 虽然我有点像是圣诞节早晨的小孩子 |
[09:31] | But the other part is a world-class physician | 但我也是一名世界顶级医生 |
[09:33] | who knows you’re dealing with | 我知道你们要处理的 |
[09:35] | the most sensitive organ in the body. | 是人体最敏感的器官 |
[09:37] | I can’t afford any distractions. | 可不能分心呀 |
[09:38] | Michelle,I hear you. | Michelle 我明白的 |
[09:40] | Let me assure you that my mind is not anywhere but right here,in this surgery. | 我跟你保证 我会专心在手术上的 |
[09:43] | Shall we do this? | 我们要开始吗 |
[09:45] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[09:47] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[09:49] | Yeah. Oh,all right,bring it in. Nice. | 好吧 一起来 很好啊 |
[09:55] | Oh,wow,this is where the party is. | 哇哦 在这里聚会呢 |
[09:57] | Dr. Robbins. Who is the new intern? | Robbins医生 这位新实习生是谁呀 |
[10:00] | This is my daughter,Sofia. | 这是我的女儿 Sofia |
[10:01] | And this must be the infamous Noah. | 这就是淘气包Noah吧 |
[10:03] | It sure is. Noah,honey,say hi. | 没错的 快打招呼 Noah |
[10:06] | Liz,when did the pain start and where? | Liz 何时开始疼的 哪里疼呢 |
[10:08] | I was on my way to his school. It’s here in my lower back. | 送他上学时疼的 就在腰间 |
[10:10] | Is it stabbing or shooting? | 是刺痛还是闪痛 |
[10:11] | – No. More like pressure. – All right. | – 更像是压痛 – 好吧 |
[10:14] | Um,hey,Noah,can you come over here | Noah 你能过来这边吗 |
[10:15] | and sit on the chairs while I give your mom an exam? | 坐在椅子上 我给你妈检查 |
[10:16] | – Want to see my robot monster? – ‘Kay. | – 想看我的机器怪兽吗 – 好啊 |
[10:22] | He’s a full-blown prodigy, and I’m definitely not biased. | 他心智很成熟的 我可没言过其实 |
[10:25] | Well,it has been a while since I’ve heard Sofia laugh like that. | 我很久没听见Sofia这样笑了 |
[10:28] | Noah seems to laugh a lot. | Noah似乎很爱笑呢 |
[10:29] | Yeah,he’s always been a happy kid. | 是啊 他一直是快乐的孩子 |
[10:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:33] | All righty. | 好了 |
[10:35] | Let’s see… | 让我看看 |
[10:37] | – Okay. – …what we got going on. | – 好的 – 是什么情况 |
[10:39] | You’re gonna feel a little bit of pressure. | 你会感到有一点压力 |
[10:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:44] | You said I could carry to term. | 你说过 我可以等到预产期的 |
[10:46] | Liz,you have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, | Liz 你有埃勒斯当洛斯综合征 |
[10:48] | so I said that we would try to get you to term. | 我说会尽力让你坚持到预产期 |
[10:50] | But I’m a little worried | 但我有点担心 |
[10:51] | that you have an incompetent cervix. | 你有宫颈闭锁不全 |
[10:53] | Well,that sounds… rude. | 听着太直接了 |
[10:55] | Well your uterus is putting pressure | 你的子宫压迫宫颈 |
[10:58] | on your cervix,causing it to open. | 导致内口松弛 |
[10:59] | And then your amniotic sac is bulging through. | 羊膜囊从中凸出 |
[11:02] | And the monitor shows that you might be having contractions, | B超显示 你可能在宫缩了 |
[11:04] | so let’s admit you and let’s try and stop them. | 给你办入院来处理吧 |
[11:06] | Contractions? But she’s only 23 weeks. | 宫缩吗 她才23周呀 |
[11:08] | Right. That’s why I’m gonna do everything I can | 是啊 所以我会尽全力 |
[11:09] | to make sure that she stays exactly where she is. | 让她继续留在你的肚子里 |
[11:12] | Hey,should I start freaking out now? | 我应该担心吗 |
[11:14] | No,because that would be neither helpful nor necessary. | 不用 担心也没用 也没必要的 |
[11:18] | Hey,Noah,can you come, hang out with your mom for a second? | Noah 你能过来陪陪你妈吗 |
[11:22] | Hey,honey. | 宝宝 |
[11:25] | Um,okay,uh,I will see you soon. | 好吧 一会见吧 |
[11:27] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[11:28] | Yeah. See you. | 回头见啦 |
[11:35] | There you are. What are you doing? | 你在这呀 在做什么 |
[11:36] | Packing it in. You okay? | 我在打包 你还好吗 |
[11:38] | No. Something happened. | 不好 遇到糟心事了 |
[11:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:42] | Are you quitting the contest,too? | 你也要退赛吗 |
[11:44] | Uh,no. I was making out with Jackson, | 不是 我在跟Jackson亲热 |
[11:46] | and we got caught by his mother and my… and Richard. | 结果被她妈撞见 还有我的…还有Richard |
[11:50] | I mean,we’re all fine. We’re all adults. | 虽然没什么事 我们都是成人了 |
[11:52] | And Richard isn’t even really my dad, | Richard也不算真是我爸 |
[11:53] | but I suddenly feel like he is my father. | 但我突然感觉他就是我爸 |
[11:56] | And I… I feel like I felt when I was 15, | 我感觉自己像回到15岁了 |
[11:57] | and when I was 15,I was 12. | 而我15岁时 心智才12岁 |
[12:00] | Jackson? | Jackson吗 |
[12:02] | Oh,crap,I didn’t tell you about that. | 该死 我没跟你说过 |
[12:04] | Wait a second. You’re dropping out of the contest? | 等等 你要退赛吗 |
[12:07] | Marie Cerone wanted me to rename the Grey Method | Marie Cerone想让我给Grey术式重新命名 |
[12:09] | the Grey-Cerone Method and… | 改成Grey-Cerone术式 |
[12:11] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[12:13] | Yeah. I couldn’t do it. That would kill Ellis. | 是啊 我做不到 这会逼死Ellis的 |
[12:15] | And I’ve already watched her die once,so… | 我已经看她死过一次了 |
[12:17] | Uh,well,you can’t let her take this away from you. | 你不能让她把这些夺走 |
[12:20] | I won’t let you. | 我不会让你那样的 |
[12:21] | No,Maggie. Stop. It’s fine. Listen,you’ve never | Maggie 别说了 没事的 |
[12:22] | you’ve never had your hopes and dreams crushed by our mother, | 你的梦想没有被咱妈毁掉过 |
[12:24] | but for me it was an annual occurrence,so,really. | 但对我来说 已经是家常便饭了 |
[12:26] | I’m pissed,but I’ll get over it. | 我是很生气 但能克服的 |
[12:29] | Ugh. I got to go. Consult. | 我得走了 要去会诊 |
[12:32] | But Jackson… You’re… You’re… Jackson? | 不过Jackson…你和Jackson吗 |
[12:35] | Oh,yes,I’m seeing Jackson, and it’s wonderful. | 是啊 我在跟他约会 感觉棒极了 |
[12:37] | We haven’t had sex yet, but I hope we will tonight, | 我们还没上过床 不过希望今晚能做 |
[12:39] | so… Oh,I won’t need a ride home. | 晚上不用载我回家啦 |
[12:41] | Okay,bye. | 好了 拜拜 |
[12:42] | Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:44] | Welcome to Trauma Certification. | 欢迎来到创伤急救考核 |
[12:47] | Moments ago,a Cessna has crashed into a Greyhound bus. | 不久前 一架小型飞机撞上一辆巴士 |
[12:52] | The EVAC helicopter is on its way. | 救援直升机已经在途中了 |
[12:54] | Yeah,yeah,maybe somewhere else. | 不能用这种情况 |
[12:55] | No,not here. What happened here is that | 在我这不行 这里的情况是… |
[12:58] | the EVAC helicopter also crashed and is up in flames right now. | 救援直升机也坠毁了 正在起火燃烧 |
[13:01] | All right,people are dying. | 好了 伤员都已垂危 |
[13:02] | It is your job to their lives. | 需要你们来救援 |
[13:04] | What are the rules? | 有什么规则吗 |
[13:05] | This is real life,Bloodbank. | 这可是现实生活 血库 |
[13:07] | In a harsh and uncaring world, | 在残酷无情的世界 |
[13:10] | the only rule is there are no rules. | 唯一的规则就是没有规则 |
[13:13] | People are bleeding! People are dying! | 人们在流血 要死了 |
[13:16] | Go! Go! Go! | 动起来 快快 |
[13:18] | Why aren’t you moving? | 为什么还不动 |
[13:20] | Let’s go. Hustle. | 去啊 竞争起来 |
[13:21] | Grab a body. | 找一个假人 |
[13:22] | Work on your patient. | 去救治伤患吧 |
[13:24] | Get to work. | 救人吧 |
[13:26] | I want to see hustle. | 我要看到竞争 |
[13:34] | There’s air in the biliary system. | 胆道系统有空气 |
[13:37] | Wilson,thoughts? | Wilson 有何想法 |
[13:38] | Probably a fistula from the liver to the duodenum. | 也许是从肝到十二指肠的瘘管 |
[13:41] | We’ll have to ligate. | 我们得进行结扎 |
[13:43] | Good. Uh,do we need to open the chest? | 很好 需要打开胸腔吗 |
[13:45] | No. I can treat the abscess by infusing TPA and DNase | 不用 你动手术时 我能利用胸管灌输 |
[13:49] | through the chest tube while you’re in there. | 抗凝药和脱氧核糖核酸酶 来治疗脓肿 |
[13:51] | Well,her brain scan is clear. | 她脑部扫描没问题 |
[13:52] | And it’s a sexy brain. She’s 66? | 很美的大脑 她66岁了吗 |
[13:54] | Oh,well,if you believe her, | 如果你相信她 |
[13:55] | then she’s 166 ’cause she’s a time-traveler. | 那她166岁了 因为她是时间旅行者 |
[13:58] | Time travel? Like wormholes? | 时间旅行 像虫洞一样吗 |
[14:00] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[14:03] | – What are we looking at here? – Oh,wait. “Wormhole”… | – 这是什么 – 等等 “虫洞” |
[14:05] | that’s a great name for your device! | 这名字很适合你的设备 |
[14:07] | Bailey is looking for names for her…colon thingy. | Bailey在给她的结肠设备起名字呢 |
[14:10] | No,I’m not. | 才没有 |
[14:11] | “Ass Gasket”…that’s a good one. | “屁垫”也不错 |
[14:12] | God,if I could go back in time. | 天呐 如果我能回到过去 |
[14:14] | No,you can’t. Time doesn’t go backwards. | 不行 时间无法倒流 |
[14:17] | Read your Einstein,Einstein. | 读读爱因斯坦吧 聪明蛋 |
[14:18] | The men I would not have slept with. | 我不会跟那些男人睡觉 |
[14:21] | – And the one woman I would have. – “Crack Jack”? | – 还会把握那个女的 – “爆菊手” |
[14:23] | I would go back and undo this morning. | 我想回到过去 改变今早的事 |
[14:26] | Well,I would… I would kill Hitler and end slavery, | 我会干掉希特勒 结束黑奴时期 |
[14:28] | and then I would go straight to this morning. | 然后再回到今早 |
[14:30] | Oh,no,wait. I would go back | 等等 我会回去 |
[14:31] | and see what happened between Ellis Grey and Marie Cerone. | 看看Ellis Grey和Marie Cerone有什么矛盾 |
[14:34] | “Fanny Spanner.” | “屁屁扳手” |
[14:35] | Karev,stop. | Karev 住口 |
[14:37] | Hey,your patient’s hypotensive, hypoxic,and tachycardic. | 你的伤患血压低 缺氧 心搏过速 |
[14:39] | What did you do? | 你怎么救治的 |
[14:41] | So,we did bilateral chest tubes first. | 我们先下了双侧胸管 |
[14:42] | There was no improvement, so we checked for a JVD, | 没有改善 我们就检查了颈静脉扩张 |
[14:44] | muffled heart sounds, and pulsus paradoxus. | 心音低沉 还有逆脉 |
[14:45] | Good. Your patient’s gonna survive | 好的 你的病人会活下来 |
[14:47] | and fight for another five minutes. | 能再坚持五分钟 |
[14:49] | Schmitt,your patient just aspirated in his own blood. | Schmitt 你的伤患咯血 |
[14:51] | Dead. | 死了 |
[14:53] | Hellmouth,your patient’s pregnant. | Hellmouth 你的伤患怀孕了 |
[14:55] | He’s a dude with a beard. | 他是有胡子的男人 |
[14:56] | She’s a bearded lady and she’s a mom | 她是有胡子的女人 是位母亲 |
[14:59] | and her baby’s just gone into fetal distress. | 出现胎儿窘迫了 |
[15:01] | What do you do? | 你要怎么办 |
[15:02] | I cut the…No,I use that… | 我会切掉…不对 我会用… |
[15:04] | Too late. Both dead. | 太迟了 一尸两命 |
[15:05] | – Kepner,Kepner. – What? | – Kepner – 干嘛 |
[15:06] | They’re not gonna learn anything | 如果你总宣告伤患死亡 |
[15:08] | if you keep killing their patients. | 他们学不到东西的 |
[15:10] | Piece of shrapnel from the plane wing | 有一片机翼碎片 |
[15:12] | just fell out of the sky and into your boyfriend’s body. | 从天而降 刺入你男友的身体 |
[15:14] | What now,Bello? | 现在该怎样 Bello |
[15:15] | The plane wing hit me? | 机翼击中我吗 |
[15:16] | Oh,yeah! Another plane is crashing. | 是的 又一起坠机 |
[15:18] | – Who saw that coming? – Can she do that to a doctor? | – 谁能料到 – 她能对医生这样吗 |
[15:20] | It feels like cheating. | 这是犯规吧 |
[15:21] | You’re hurt and bleeding, DeLuca. Get down. | 你受伤流血了 躺下吧 DeLuca |
[15:24] | I said hurt and bleeding, not hot and bothered. | 我是说受伤流血 没说叫春 |
[15:27] | All right,what are you gonna do,Bello? | 好了 你要怎么办呢 Bello |
[15:29] | Is she cheating? | 她算犯规吗 |
[15:30] | Uh,Kepner,you got this? | Kepner 你能行吧 |
[15:31] | – I need to step out for a few secs. – Yep. | – 我要离开一下 – 好 |
[15:33] | Whoa,whoa,wait.You’re leaving us? | 等等 你要丢下我们吗 |
[15:34] | – Oh,yeah. Yeah,I am. – Hey,you can’t talk. | – 当然 是的 – 你不能说话 |
[15:35] | You’re bleeding from your femoral artery. | 你的股动脉在出血呢 |
[15:37] | What’s it gonna be…him or the patient,huh? | 会怎样呢 救他还是病人 |
[15:39] | Don’t let lust cloud your judgment. | 别让欲望干扰判断 |
[15:40] | What’s it gonna be? Hey,more pain! | 会怎样呢 你再痛苦一点 |
[15:42] | More! | 再痛苦一点 |
[15:44] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[15:45] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[15:47] | First I have to ask Dr. Shepherd and Dr. Karev | 我有要紧事 得去问Shepherd医生 |
[15:49] | some important questions,okay? | 还有Karev医生 好吗 |
[15:51] | – How’s it going,rugrat? – Hey,Dr. Alex. | – 你还好吗 小淘气 -Alex医生 |
[15:53] | I have a patient whose son laughs all the time. | 我有一位病人 她的儿子一直在笑 |
[15:55] | Is that bad? Because then I’ve been doing this all wrong. | 这是坏事吗 我都是让病人笑啊 |
[15:57] | No, I had a case back in peds. | 不 我在儿科有过类似病例 |
[16:00] | It’s uncontrollable laughing. | 是无法控制的大笑 |
[16:03] | It sounds sort of hollow,peculiar. | 就空笑 很奇怪 |
[16:05] | – You’re thinking H.H.? – Gelastic seizures? | – 偏侧抽搐-偏瘫综合征吗 – 笑性癫痫吗 |
[16:07] | – What’s a seizure? – Oh,it’s when… | – 癫痫是什么 – 就是… |
[16:09] | It’s when something’s hurt inside your brain. | 脑部受损的病 |
[16:10] | Is Noah sick? | Noah病了吗 |
[16:12] | I thought his mommy was sick. | 我以为是他妈妈病了 |
[16:13] | Hey,you got a sec? | 你方便吗 |
[16:15] | Yeah. | 方便 |
[16:17] | Um,so,can you see him today? Now? | 你们今天能看看他吗 比如现在 |
[16:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:22] | – I’m not a cheater. – I never said you were. | – 我不是出轨的人 – 我没说你是啊 |
[16:25] | You implied it. I mean,I have cheated, | 你暗示了 我是出轨过 |
[16:27] | but that doesn’t make me a “cheater.” | 但不代表我是出轨男 |
[16:28] | Ah,tomato,”tomahto,” potato,adulterer. | 不都一样吗 出轨 通奸 |
[16:31] | Listen,you were the one who told me to go to Teddy. | 是你叫我去找Teddy的 |
[16:33] | And you listened. | 你还真听话 |
[16:35] | – What was I supposed to say? – “Hey,Amelia. That sounds crazy. | – 那我该说什么 – “Amelia 这太乱来了” |
[16:39] | Hey,Amelia. Teddy and I aren’t like that. | “Amelia 我和Teddy不是那样的” |
[16:42] | Hey,Amelia. I’m gonna be a good husband | “Amelia 我会做一个好丈夫的” |
[16:44] | and not cheat on you with this woman I have history with.” | “不会背叛你 找旧爱出轨的” |
[16:48] | You had options because you,unlike me, | 你有得选的 因为你不像我 |
[16:50] | did not have a brain tumor. | 你没得脑瘤 |
[16:51] | Okay,that is not fair. | 好吧 这话不公平 |
[16:53] | Isn’t it? | 是吗 |
[16:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:57] | Teddy is my… | Teddy是我的… |
[17:00] | She’s Teddy. She knows me. | 她是Teddy 她了解我 |
[17:02] | And she’s always been there for me if I’ve needed her. | 如果有需要 她总会支持我 |
[17:04] | And tumor or not,you weren’t. | 不管得没得脑瘤 你都没那样 |
[17:07] | So I didn’t feel like I was cheating on you. | 所以我没觉得背叛了你 |
[17:09] | When you told me to go to her, it felt right. | 当你让我去找她 感觉是对的 |
[17:12] | And I’m sorry if that hurts, but it is the truth. | 如果伤到你 我很抱歉 但事实如此 |
[17:19] | Our marriage didn’t stand a chance. | 我们的婚姻毫无希望 |
[17:21] | – What? – Teddy. | – 什么 – Teddy |
[17:23] | She’s your tumor. | 她是你的脑瘤 |
[17:28] | What? | 什么 |
[17:34] | The Party is now – the world’s worst hangover. | 派对女现在酒后发疯了吧 |
[17:36] | I pre-oxygenated the patient,rapid-sequenced him. | 我先给病人供氧 按序速查 |
[17:40] | And then I inserted an ET tube, | 接着 我做了气管插管 |
[17:42] | and then I checked the position with a CO2 indicator. | 然后用CO2指标检查了导管位置 |
[17:44] | I right,Hellmouth’s team is winning. | 很好 Hellmouth队要赢了 |
[17:46] | The rest of you are losers. | 其他队都输了 |
[17:48] | Kepner,is the hose really necessary? | Kepner 有必要用水管吗 |
[17:49] | You know what? Whining doesn’t save dying people. | 抱怨救不了濒死的人 |
[17:52] | Speaking of dying people,your boyfriend’s bleeding out,Bello. | 说起濒死的人 你男友要死了 Bello |
[17:56] | Okay,I apply a tourniquet onto his… | 好的 我要止血带… |
[17:57] | No,no,no. ABCs,remember? | 不不 创伤评估 记得吗 |
[17:59] | No. You’re bleeding out. You can’t help me. | 不 你失血过多 不能帮我了 |
[18:00] | Well,I don’t want to die. | 我可不想死 |
[18:01] | 如果我被飞机砸伤 你千万别当我的医生 | |
[18:03] | You don’t think I understand you? | 你以为我听不懂吗 |
[18:05] | Spanish is pretty close to Italian. | 西语和意大利语很接近的 |
[18:06] | 你有时真蠢 | |
[18:07] | 至少我能让自己活着 | |
[18:09] | 继续吵 我就让你死 | |
[18:13] | Kepner,what are you doing? | Kepner 你在干嘛 |
[18:14] | What? Oh. | 什么 |
[18:16] | I got rained on when I did my Trauma Cert. | 我创伤急救考核时 也被淋过啊 |
[18:18] | Yeah,because it was raining. | 是啊 因为那天下雨啊 |
[18:23] | I don’t like this game. I don’t like this game! | 我不喜欢这考核 不喜欢这样 |
[18:25] | You’re breaking them,Kepner. Look,they’re losing their minds. | 你要玩坏他们了 他们要疯了 |
[18:27] | Keep up those compressions, Bloodbank! | 继续按压 血库 |
[18:29] | You’re losing her! | 伤患要死了 |
[18:33] | Damn it. I got to go the ICU. | 见鬼 我得去重症监护病房 |
[18:34] | This was getting so fun. | 太有趣了 |
[18:36] | Make sure he doesn’t stop compressions. | 确保他一直按压 |
[18:38] | There’s no crying in Trauma Cert! | 考核中不准哭 |
[18:40] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[18:45] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 好了 好了 |
[18:48] | Just breathe. Just breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[18:50] | She’s gone. She’s gone. | 她走了 她走了 |
[18:52] | It’s okay. Just…Just breathe it out. | 没事了 呼吸 |
[18:56] | Then Dr. Webber will use a laparoscope | 然后Webber医生会用腹腔镜 |
[18:58] | to extract a piece of the peritoneum. | 取出一小块腹膜 |
[19:00] | Minimally invasive,minimal scarring. | 微创 不留疤 |
[19:02] | Thanks for letting me know. | 多谢告知 |
[19:03] | – Thanks for not hiding it from me… – Mom,come on. | – 多谢不瞒着我 – 妈 拜托 |
[19:06] | like you’ve been hiding Maggie Pierce. | 就像你瞒着Maggie Pierce的事 |
[19:08] | Yeah,I get it. | 好吧 我懂 |
[19:09] | Uh,let’s talk about this later. | 迟点再说吧 |
[19:11] | – Over pie. – You know what? | – 吃东西时说 – 你知道吗 |
[19:12] | Yes,I am seeing Maggie Pierce. | 是的 我在跟Maggie Pierce谈恋爱 |
[19:14] | – And,no,it’s none of your business. – None of my business? | – 而且这不关你事 – 不关我的事吗 |
[19:16] | My love life isn’t any of your concern,no. | 我的爱情不用你关心 |
[19:17] | It never was and never will be. | 以前不用 将来也不用 |
[19:18] | – What about your wife… April? – Guys… | – 那你妻子呢 April – 各位 |
[19:20] | – You all work together all the time. – Ex-wife. | – 你们总是一起工作 – 她是前妻 |
[19:21] | Of all the places on earth for you to dip your wick, | 你选谁不行 |
[19:23] | – you chose… – Out of line,all right? | – 却选了… – 你太越界了 好吗 |
[19:25] | – Come on. Oh,child,please. – Guys! | – 少来了 小子 – 各位 |
[19:26] | – What? – What? | – 什么 – 什么 |
[19:29] | Oh,now look what you did. | 看看你干的好事 |
[19:31] | – What I did? – Yeah. You just did. | – 我干的吗 – 就是你干的 |
[19:35] | Michelle,stop. | Michelle 别走 |
[19:37] | Michelle,it’s not what it looks like,all right? | Michelle 我们没吵架 好吗 |
[19:39] | It isn’t? | 不是吗 |
[19:40] | ‘Cause it looks like my doctors | 因为貌似我的医生们 |
[19:42] | don’t have their heads in the game. | 没专心做手术 |
[19:43] | My mother’s upset about a personal matter. | 我母亲是为私事烦心 |
[19:45] | – It’s nothing,really. – It’s not nothing. | – 没什么的 – 也不尽然 |
[19:47] | – Mom,come on. – No. | – 妈 拜托 – 不要 |
[19:48] | Whatever happens in there, I’m gonna leave here, | 不管吵什么 我都要走 |
[19:50] | for better or worse,with my life and body permanently altered. | 无论变好变坏 我的人生和身体要大改造 |
[19:54] | And I would rather it not be for the worse. | 而我希望不是变糟 |
[19:56] | So,whatever this “nothing” is… | 所以不管有没有事 |
[19:59] | figure it out | 你们先搞清楚吧 |
[20:00] | because you’re not cutting into me | 因为没有全身心投入 |
[20:01] | until I have your full attention. | 我不会让你们动刀的 |
[20:13] | So,as your liver was healing, a fistula developed, | 随着你的肝脏愈合 形成了一个瘘管 |
[20:17] | uh,sort of an accidental bridge | 像是偶发的桥接 |
[20:19] | between the liver and the small bowel. | 出现在肝与小肠之间 |
[20:21] | – Sounds like a design flaw. – It is. | – 像是设计缺陷 – 是的 |
[20:23] | We’ll have to go in and dissect it out. | 我们会动手术切掉的 |
[20:25] | Mm. Almost poetic,right? | 富有诗意 对吧 |
[20:27] | I’m searching for ways to make time bridges in space, | 我在时空中寻找时间桥梁 |
[20:31] | and one forms inside me. | 我体内就形成了一座桥梁 |
[20:33] | Too bad I hate poetry. | 很遗憾 我讨厌诗意 |
[20:34] | See, I respect what you’re doing, | 我敬仰你的工作 |
[20:36] | but I worry about you being out there all alone, | 但我担心你一个人单干 |
[20:39] | working with all that heavy equipment… | 操作那些重型设备… |
[20:42] | – On a lunatic’s errand. – No… | – 疯狂的使命 – 不是 |
[20:43] | Yeah. I get it. | 我懂的 |
[20:45] | I may never crack it. | 也许我永远办不到 |
[20:47] | But I never want to be a person who says,”No.” | 但我不想当一个说”不”的人 |
[20:50] | Like,you say,”No,” and you stop the future cold. | 就像你说”不” 未来就暗淡了 |
[20:53] | All you have is your past, your mistakes,your regrets. | 你只有过去 犯错和遗憾 |
[20:55] | But you say,”Maybe,” and the whole world opens up. | 但你说”有可能” 世界就充满期待 |
[21:00] | The past is gone, | 逝者如斯夫 |
[21:02] | and there are a million futures you can have. | 未来还有无限可能 |
[21:07] | Okay,Liz,I need you to take deep breaths,okay? | Liz 请你深呼吸 |
[21:09] | Deep breaths slowly,slowly. | 深呼吸 慢慢来 |
[21:13] | – She’s scared,Mommy. – I know,honey. I know. | – 她在害怕 妈妈 – 我知道 亲爱的 |
[21:15] | I know you’re scared. I know you’re… | 我知道你在害怕 我知道… |
[21:17] | It’s just his laugh. | 他只是笑笑 |
[21:19] | It’s just a laugh. This is so stupid. | 笑笑而已 我太傻了 |
[21:21] | I shouldn’t have let them take him. | 不应该让人带走他的 |
[21:22] | It’s just an MRI. | 只是去做磁共振 |
[21:23] | There’s no radiation. He’s not gonna get hurt, | 没辐射 他不会有事的 |
[21:25] | and it’s better to be safe than sorry,right? | 谨慎起见 免得遗憾 好吗 |
[21:26] | You couldn’t wait? | 就不能等等吗 |
[21:28] | You couldn’t wait till I’m not …till my baby’s… | 不能等我…等我宝宝… |
[21:31] | not to tell me that my son’s laughter might be… | 不能先别告诉我 他的笑可能… |
[21:33] | Liz,I really couldn’t wait,okay? | Liz 真不能等了 好吗 |
[21:35] | I am so sorry, but Noah’s laughs… | 很抱歉 但Noah的笑… |
[21:38] | if they are seizures, every time that they happen, | 如果是癫痫 每发生一次 |
[21:41] | they are doing damage to his brain, | 都会伤害大脑 |
[21:42] | and I need those doctors to do everything that they can | 我得让医生尽一切努力 |
[21:44] | to make them stop them immediately. | 立刻治愈他的问题 |
[21:48] | Sweetie,I’m sorry I’m such a crybaby. | 亲爱的 抱歉我那么爱哭 |
[21:51] | This must be pretty scary for you,huh? | 你一定很害怕吧 |
[21:54] | All this grown-up stuff. | 这些大人的事 |
[21:56] | I just hope that Noah’s okay. | 我只希望Noah没事 |
[22:01] | Okay,hold on. Hold on.I know that it’s really hard. | 好吧 坚持住 我知道这很难 |
[22:03] | I know that it’s really hard, but if you move, | 我知道这很痛苦 但如果你动了 |
[22:06] | you could rupture the amniotic sac. And if it ruptures, | 你会撕裂羊膜囊的 如果撕裂了 |
[22:07] | – then I can’t help your baby. – Okay. | – 我就救不了孩子了 – 好吧 |
[22:09] | – Mommy. – Stay still. I know,honey. | – 妈妈 – 别动 我知道 亲爱的 |
[22:10] | You know what,Ella, can you please take her? | Ella 你来看着她 |
[22:12] | Ella,I need you to take Sofia. | Ella 你来照顾Sofia |
[22:13] | Hey,book an O.R. and get me some orderlies,okay? | 订手术室 找些看护来 |
[22:14] | Mommy,I want to stay with you. | 妈妈 我想跟你在一起 |
[22:16] | Sofia,I need you to get out of here now! | Sofia 你快出去 |
[22:17] | – All right,Liz… – Yeah? | – 好了 Liz… – 怎么了 |
[22:18] | I’m gonna lower your head,and we’re gonna take you to the O.R. | 我要你躺下 送你进手术室 |
[22:21] | Wait. O.R.? I need to see Noah first. | 等等 手术室吗 我得先见Noah |
[22:22] | We don’t have time. | 没时间了 |
[22:25] | It’s gonna be okay,okay? | 没事的 好吗 |
[22:27] | We got to move. We got to move. Let’s go! | 得走了 快走吧 |
[22:35] | Stop it. | 别笑了 |
[22:37] | If we can’t get him to stay still,we can’t get a good scan. | 如果他一直动 扫描效果会不好的 |
[22:39] | Noah,what’s orange and sounds like a parrot? | Noah 什么橙色的东西 发音像鹦鹉 |
[22:41] | A carrot! | 是胡萝卜 |
[22:44] | You are zero help. | 你在帮倒忙 |
[22:46] | Noah,how do you get a tissue to dance? | Noah 你怎么带纸巾去跳舞 |
[22:48] | You put a little boogie in it. | 纸巾里放点鼻屎 |
[22:52] | I’m just trying to hear his real laugh. | 我是想听他真实的笑声 |
[22:58] | Okay,Noah,you and Dr. Karev | Noah 你跟Karev医生 |
[23:01] | are gonna play a game called Statue. | 玩一个木头人游戏吧 |
[23:04] | Whichever one of you moves first loses. | 谁先动 谁就输了 |
[23:07] | Okay,Statue game. | 好了 木头人 |
[23:09] | Ready? One,two,three. | 准备 三 二 一 |
[23:16] | They’re seizures,right? | 是癫痫吧 |
[23:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:20] | Yeah,they are. | 是的 |
[23:27] | Did I win? | 我赢了吗 |
[23:29] | I don’t know what was wrong with that lawyer woman. | 我不明白 那女律师有什么不好的 |
[23:31] | She was accomplished, and she was attractive. | 她有修养 又有魅力 |
[23:34] | So is Maggie,Mom. | Maggie也一样 妈 |
[23:35] | This is not a contest. | 这不是比赛 |
[23:37] | Oh,really? What is it? | 是吗 那是怎样 |
[23:41] | Don’t look at me. I can’t answer that for you. | 别看我呀 我不能帮你回答 |
[23:43] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[23:44] | I don’t understand why you’re not more upset over this mess. | 我不明白 这事你怎么压得住火 |
[23:47] | Oh,I’m plenty upset. | 我是很生气 |
[23:48] | – Thank you. – You are? | – 谢谢 – 是吗 |
[23:50] | Not with them,Catherine. | 不是生他们气 Catherine |
[23:52] | With you. | 是气你 |
[23:53] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[23:55] | Nothing’s ever good enough for your child. | 什么都配不上你的孩子 |
[23:57] | I get it,that you have strong feelings about who Jackson dates. | 我懂 你很在意Jackson的对象 |
[24:00] | Any parent would. | 家长都会这样 |
[24:01] | This is not about Maggie. | 这不关Maggie的事 |
[24:03] | No,it’s not about Maggie… because she’s brilliant. | 对 不关Maggie的事 因为她很聪明 |
[24:06] | She’s skilled,and she’s kind. | 医术高明 又善解人意 |
[24:08] | And any mother in her right mind would be elated | 正常的母亲都会高兴 |
[24:11] | that she’d deign to date their son. | 她愿意跟自己的儿子谈恋爱 |
[24:13] | – Damn! – Don’t “damn” me. | – 这才对嘛 – 对你的头 |
[24:15] | You have my blessing,son, | 我祝福你 孩子 |
[24:17] | but if I hear that you’ve hurt Maggie in any way, | 但如果我听到你伤害Maggie |
[24:20] | I’m gonna come after you. | 我不会放过你的 |
[24:21] | Damn. | 这才对 |
[24:22] | Now,you two let me know if | 这开创性的手术 |
[24:25] | we’re doing this groundbreaking surgery today or not. | 今天还做不做 记得通知我 |
[24:27] | In the meantime,I got patients. | 我还有病人呢 |
[24:39] | Michelle Michelle. | |
[24:41] | Michelle,we want to apologize. | Michelle 我们想道歉 |
[24:44] | Michelle,we were out of line earlier. | Michelle 我们之前过分了 |
[24:45] | We’ve settled our differences. | 我们解决分歧了 |
[24:46] | We’re ready to get back to work if you’ll have us. | 如果你不介意了 我们就回去手术吧 |
[24:48] | That’s a load of crap. | 真是一堆废话 |
[24:51] | What’s it about? | 你们吵什么 |
[24:52] | No. | 没有啦 |
[24:54] | It’s about a woman he’s seeing. | 是吵他对象的事 |
[24:56] | No,that’s not Michelle’s concern. | 不 这不是Michelle关心的事 |
[24:58] | It’s not even yours. | 更不用你操心 |
[24:59] | Is he dating garbage? | 他的对象是烂人吗 |
[25:00] | No. She’s brilliant. | 不 她很聪明 |
[25:02] | She’s lovely. She’s… | 人很可爱 她… |
[25:04] | And Mom thinks she’s my stepsister. | 我妈嫌她是我的继妹 |
[25:06] | But it’s not like we grew up together,okay? | 但我们不是一起长大的 好吗 |
[25:08] | We’re… Didn’t even meet until we were adults. It’s… | 我们长大才见面的 这… |
[25:09] | It’s not that. That’s not even the main thing. | 不是这样的 这不是主要原因 |
[25:11] | It’s not about her. | 不是她的事 |
[25:13] | Great. So it’s about me. | 太好了 所以是我的原因 |
[25:14] | It’s about Richard. | 是因为Richard |
[25:18] | When your father left, | 当你父亲走人时 |
[25:20] | I just closed off a part of my heart, | 我的心合上了一部分 |
[25:22] | slammed the door,nailed shut… | 关上了门 又钉死了 |
[25:25] | until Richard Webber came along | 直到Richard Webber出现 |
[25:27] | and shook me like I didn’t know I could shake. | 我以为不能再爱了 他却打动了我的心 |
[25:31] | And when I saw you and Maggie today,I… | 今天我看到你和Maggie 我… |
[25:37] | All I could think was, | 我只想到 |
[25:38] | “Richard is gonna take her side, like I would take yours,” | “Richard会向着她 就像我会向着你” |
[25:41] | like he just did. | 他刚就那样了 |
[25:43] | Then what if we can’t reconcile that? | 万一我们不能统一想法呢 |
[25:49] | Jackson,I want you to have love. | Jackson 我想让你得到真爱 |
[25:53] | I just don’t want it to cost me mine. | 我只是不想赔上我的真爱 |
[25:58] | Richard’s not my father,Mom. | Richard不是我父亲 妈 |
[26:00] | I know. He’s my husband. | 我知道 他是我丈夫 |
[26:03] | No. I’m saying | 不 我是说 |
[26:04] | you should give him a little more credit than that. | 你应该更信任他才对 |
[26:06] | I’ve met my father. | 我见过我父亲了 |
[26:08] | Richard ain’t him. | Richard并不是 |
[26:10] | He’s a lot better than that. | 他强多了 |
[26:15] | Okay. Good. | 好吧 这就好了 |
[26:17] | Now hug it out. Come on. | 拥抱和好 快啊 |
[26:25] | It’s a shortcut between two points in space. | 这是时空中两点的捷径 |
[26:27] | You enter the wormhole, space folds like a taco, | 你进入虫洞 空间就像煎饼一样折叠起来 |
[26:30] | and then you come out the other side. | 接着你从另一头出来 |
[26:31] | And the other side is the past? | 另一头就是过去吗 |
[26:32] | No,you can’t travel to the past,but… | 你无法穿越回过去 但… |
[26:35] | “Yester-me” can come meet “now-me,” | “过去的我”可以来找”现在的我” |
[26:38] | but “future-me” can’t go back. | 但”未来的我”无法回到过去 |
[26:40] | Okay,now-me has a headache. | 好啦 现在的我头都疼了 |
[26:42] | Now-me wishes I could talk to future-me about tonight. | 现在的我想和未来的我好好聊聊今晚 |
[26:44] | Clamp. | 夹钳 |
[26:45] | What’s happening tonight? | 今晚怎么了 |
[26:46] | Oh,uh,nothing. | 没事 |
[26:49] | Funny story. | 说来好笑 |
[26:51] | When I was little,I used to wish | 我小时候 曾经希望 |
[26:52] | I could go back in time and meet my birth mother. | 可以回到过去 见见我的生母 |
[26:55] | – Not me. – Really? Never? | – 我才不 – 是吗 从不想吗 |
[26:57] | Well,you were put up for adoption. | 你是被送去寄养的 |
[26:58] | I was left outside a firehouse. | 我妈把我遗弃在消防站呢 |
[27:00] | – Fair enough. – I’d meet your mom,though. | – 理解了 – 我倒是想见你妈 |
[27:02] | Ellis Grey was this world-renowned, | Ellis Grey可是举世闻名 |
[27:04] | award-winning surgeon and… | 她是获奖无数的外科医生啊 |
[27:06] | Wait. What if Cerone was an Ellis stalker? | 等下 Cerone会不会是Ellis的跟踪狂 |
[27:10] | Like a groupie, like “Single White Female”? | 超疯狂的”脑残粉”那种 |
[27:12] | Oh,no,no,no,no. | 不不 |
[27:14] | There’s blood in her N.G. tube. | 鼻胃管里出血了 |
[27:16] | She’s actively bleeding. | 活动性出血了 |
[27:17] | From where? A ruptured vessel? | 出血点在哪 有血管破裂吗 |
[27:18] | Or an ulcer or varices. | 也有可能是溃疡或者静脉曲张 |
[27:22] | Oh,man. | 糟了 |
[27:26] | Okay,I’m gonna need to scope her. | 必须检查清楚 |
[27:27] | Bring in the C-arm for an angio and order 10 units! | 准备用C形臂做血管造影 准备十单位血浆 |
[27:39] | Okay,the peritoneum is ready. | 腹膜准备好了 |
[27:45] | This tissue looks perfect. | 组织非常完美 |
[27:49] | Need a 6-0 on a driver,please. | 持针器上来一根6-0缝线 |
[27:51] | That was beautiful work,dear. | 干得漂亮 亲爱的 |
[27:53] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[28:00] | You know,I really like her,Mom. | 我真的很喜欢她 妈 |
[28:02] | I know. | 我明白 |
[28:03] | I like her,too. | 我也喜欢她 |
[28:05] | And I want it to work between us. | 我希望我俩能走下去 |
[28:09] | But if it does all go to hell with me and Maggie, | 但若是我和Maggie日后闹僵 |
[28:13] | then you do have my blessing to take her side. | 我允许你站她那一队 |
[28:16] | Deal? | 答应我好吗 |
[28:20] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[28:28] | So much bleeding. I can’t find the source. | 出血太多了 我找不到出血点 |
[28:31] | Okay,Bokhee,contrast. | Bokhee 给造影剂 |
[28:33] | Good,good,good. | 好了 |
[28:35] | Oh,where are you? Where are you? | 在哪儿呢 |
[28:37] | I wish I could go back in time to before this happened. | 真希望回到这一切还没发生 |
[28:39] | – You can’t go backwards… – I know. I know. | – 你无法回到过去… – 我知道 |
[28:42] | There it is. There it is. See it? | 找到了 在这里 看见没 |
[28:43] | Ah,yes,I will advance the catheter | 好的 我来推进导管 |
[28:46] | and try to embolize the bleed. | 尽量栓塞出血点 |
[28:48] | I think Cerone was telling the truth about Ellis. | 我觉得Cerone所言都是真的 |
[28:51] | We can’t know for sure. | 我们不得而知 |
[28:52] | There’s proof. | 有证据 |
[28:53] | I’m the proof. | 我就是证据 |
[28:55] | Ellis didn’t leave me outside a firehouse, | 虽然Ellis没把我遗弃在消防站 |
[28:57] | but she did keep me a secret. | 但她确实隐瞒了我的存在 |
[28:58] | She lied to Richard. She lied to Meredith. | 她骗了Richard和Meredith |
[29:00] | If she’s capable of doing that to the people she loves the most | 要是她对至亲 也能做出这种事 |
[29:03] | you don’t think she’s capable of screwing over a friend? | 捅朋友一刀又算什么 |
[29:07] | Oh,damn it. | 我靠 |
[29:09] | Her B.P.’s bottoming out. | 血压骤降 |
[29:10] | Okay,I can’t isolate this bleeder. Pierce? | 我没法隔离出血点 Pierce你呢 |
[29:13] | No,there is still too much blood. | 不行 出血量太大了 |
[29:14] | Okay,Wilson, you have to help me out here. | Wilson 你赶快来帮忙 |
[29:16] | Get in there and open up her stomach. | 赶紧开腹 |
[29:18] | Okay. 10 blade. | 好 10号手术刀 |
[29:20] | Come on,Marge. | 加油啊 Marge |
[29:24] | You want to see the future. | 你还要穿越到未来呢 |
[29:27] | Help me understand your logic,please. | 你到底是什么逻辑 |
[29:29] | Owen,our marriage is over. | Owen 我们的婚姻已经完了 |
[29:30] | There’s no point in just hashing it… | 别再追根问底纠结了 |
[29:32] | Amelia Amelia. | |
[29:34] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:36] | You see this tumor? | 看见这肿瘤了吗 |
[29:39] | Officially,it’s benign. | 医学上是良性的 |
[29:41] | No cancer. | 没有癌细胞 |
[29:43] | But if we leave it in,it’s gonna kill this kid,anyway. | 但要是不切除 这孩子早晚会死 |
[29:44] | So,really,”benign” is neither here nor there. | 所以良性其实并不良 |
[29:47] | – I don’t how this is… – Mm-hmm. Okay. | – 这跟我们有什么… – 好吧 |
[29:48] | So,you were never with Teddy. | 你没跟Teddy在一起过 |
[29:51] | You never played it out. She was your friend. | 你从没挑明 她只是你的好友 |
[29:53] | She was your person. | 红颜知己 |
[29:55] | Benign. | 良性 |
[29:57] | But always there,quietly growing. | 但她总是在那 安静地生长 |
[29:59] | So,when you marry other women and she’s still there… | 当你和其他女人结婚了 她还在那 |
[30:06] | She’s not benign. | 良性不良了 |
[30:12] | She rejected me. | 她拒绝我了 |
[30:14] | Because you were married,dummy. | 你结婚了呀 傻瓜 |
[30:17] | And she’s not as flawed as we are. | 她可不会像我们那样犯错 |
[30:19] | Wait. You are single now. You’re free. | 等下 你现在单身 自由了 |
[30:23] | And you can’t get it together to tell her how you feel? | 你还没勇气跟她坦白心意吗 |
[30:26] | What is stopping you? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[30:27] | Well,I kind of feel like all we talk about | 感觉自从咱说好”不谈感情”之后 |
[30:30] | since our “no feelings” rule is,uh,feelings. | 我们光谈感情了 |
[30:35] | Maybe it started when we were breaking up. | 或许是从我们分手时开始的 |
[30:37] | Maybe that’s why I didn’t notice. | 所以我才没注意 |
[30:38] | – What? – The baby’s dad. | – 什么 – 孩子的爸 |
[30:40] | This baby’s dad. | 肚里孩子的爸 |
[30:41] | Mike Mike. | |
[30:43] | We were gonna get married. | 我们准备结婚的 |
[30:44] | Noah was so happy to have a dad. | Noah很开心 终于要有爸爸了 |
[30:47] | He was so excited to be a big brother. | 还很高兴可以做哥哥了 |
[30:50] | But,uh,Mike would always call Noah “your son” | 但Mike总说Noah是”你儿子” |
[30:54] | and this one “our baby,” | 说肚里的是”我们的宝宝” |
[30:57] | like Noah was just some piece of furniture that I moved into his house. | 好像Noah是我搬进他家的一件家具 |
[31:01] | “Our baby will be raised like this,” | “我们的宝宝要这么养” |
[31:04] | and,”Your son should know better than that.” | 还有”你儿子怎么会这样” |
[31:07] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[31:09] | But I knew that if I stayed, | 但我知道 如果我俩在一起 |
[31:12] | I would have a husband, but Noah would never have a dad. | 我是会有丈夫 但Noah永远不会有爸爸 |
[31:15] | So I left him. | 所以我离开了他 |
[31:18] | And I cried every day for months. | 数月间 我以泪洗面 |
[31:22] | And maybe that’s why I didn’t notice… | 或许正因如此 我才没发现 |
[31:28] | when Noah’s laugh changed. | Noah的笑声变了 |
[31:32] | – Liz… – I just want to go back and notice. | – Liz… – 我真想回到过去 注意到他 |
[31:41] | Oh,God. | 天呐 |
[31:42] | Checked back for wound, placed pelvic binder, | 检查过背部创伤 固定了盆骨 |
[31:46] | transfused two units,and ruled out intra-abdominal bleeding. | 补液两单位 确保没有腹内出血 |
[31:49] | She should be stable now. Nice work,guys. | 她应该稳定了 各位干得漂亮 |
[31:52] | I’m back! I’m here! | 我回来了 |
[31:55] | Dr. Kepner,our patient with the facial trauma survived. | Kepner医生 我们的面部创伤患者活下来了 |
[31:57] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[31:59] | Oh,we tried nasal intubation, | 我们尝试了鼻腔插管 |
[32:00] | but that was impossible in the… weather conditions, | 由于天气状况 行不通 |
[32:02] | so we criked him,and it worked. | 所以做了环甲软骨切开术 并且成功了 |
[32:04] | We established an airway. | 保持了气道通畅 |
[32:05] | Who says? | 谁说的 |
[32:06] | Um… I say? | 我说的 |
[32:11] | All right,well,I guess I’ll have to give it to you | 好吧 算你过了 |
[32:13] | since I was just paged on a freaking goose chase. | 我刚被一堆闲事呼叫走了 |
[32:14] | No fair. He’s the one who paged you. | 不公平 是他呼你的 |
[32:18] | What? | 什么 |
[32:20] | I realized that the thing that | 我发觉 |
[32:21] | was most endangering our patients was you. | 对伤员威胁最大的 其实是你 |
[32:23] | I figured,if I took you out of the equation, | 于是我想 如果把你支走 |
[32:26] | I neutralized the threat. | 就不存在任何威胁了 |
[32:30] | You tried to cheat the system. | 你想耍小聪明啊 |
[32:33] | No offense,Dr. Kepner, | 无意冒犯 Kepner医生 |
[32:35] | but you did something similar in your Cert. | 但你以前考核时 也用过这一招 |
[32:36] | The ambulance story is legendary. | 救护车事件真是经典 |
[32:38] | No,I mean,I know. That’s why it’s funny… | 是啊 好笑的是… |
[32:40] | because… because three months after I cheated to get my Trauma Cert | 在我耍手段通过考核数月之后 |
[32:43] | a car-crash victim came in to this E.R., | 有一名车祸伤员被送入急诊室 |
[32:45] | and guess what. | 你们猜怎么了 |
[32:46] | I couldn’t save him. | 我没能救活他 |
[32:50] | Oh,my God. | 天呐 |
[32:52] | He died right in front of me. | 他就在我眼前死了 |
[32:54] | Dr. Kepner,do we need to pause the exercise? | Kepner医生 要不先暂停练习 |
[32:56] | No,no,no,no,no,you can’t pause | 不不 怎么能停呢 |
[32:58] | because in real life, the trauma doesn’t just stop! | 现实生活中 创伤怎么会说停就停 |
[33:01] | God doesn’t work that way. | 老天爷不答应啊 |
[33:03] | Because you can do every single thing right, | 就算你万事都做得对 |
[33:05] | and still,people die. | 仍旧有人会死 |
[33:07] | Like,look,look. | 就像 你看 |
[33:08] | This guy right here… this guy… | 这边这个人 |
[33:10] | he was just,you know, living his life,right? | 正在享受大好人生 |
[33:12] | He was applying to colleges, and then one day… | 正准备申请大学 突然有一天 |
[33:14] | bam! shot in the neck. | 嘣 脖子中了一枪 |
[33:17] | And then he’s dead because, guys,there are no rules. | 他就死了 有什么规则可言 |
[33:21] | Okay,Dr. Kepner, I think that’s enough. | 好了 Kepner医生 到此为止 |
[33:23] | And this? This woman… | 这个女人呢 |
[33:24] | This woman was about to become a mom. | 准妈妈一个 |
[33:26] | Her husband was so happy. | 丈夫可高兴了 |
[33:28] | They both were. And one second,she was fine, | 他们俩都很幸福 上一秒还好好的 |
[33:31] | and then the next,we couldn’t… | 下一秒 我们… |
[33:35] | We couldn’t save her. | 根本救不了她 |
[33:37] | We couldn’t save her. | 我们救不活她 |
[33:38] | We couldn’t… | 我们做不到… |
[33:43] | Come on. Come on. | 加油啊 |
[33:45] | Come on! Come on! | 活过来 |
[33:46] | Dr. Kepner,Dr. Kepner. | Kepner医生 |
[33:50] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:56] | We’re do… We’re done. | 完了 |
[33:58] | We’re done. | 结束了 |
[34:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:22] | She was a woman before her time. | 她真是超越时代了 |
[34:25] | She was bat-crap crazy. | 不疯魔不成活 |
[34:28] | And she was a genius. | 真正的天才 |
[34:30] | It’s a thin line the real trailblazers straddle. | 天才和疯子就在一线之间 |
[34:34] | And who knows? | 谁能料到呢 |
[34:37] | Ol’ Bargin’ Marge might’ve done it one day, | Marge说不定哪天就做成了 |
[34:40] | discovered time travel. | 找到穿梭时空的奥秘 |
[34:42] | An engineer decided to walk in front of a radar magnetron one day, | 某个工程师无意走过雷达磁控管 |
[34:47] | melted the candy bar in his pocket, | 融化了口袋里的糖果 |
[34:49] | and discovered the microwave. | 发现了微波的魔力 |
[34:51] | People thought he was crazy | 他提议用微波加热食物 |
[34:52] | for suggesting they use it to heat food. | 大家不也觉得他疯了吗 |
[34:56] | No,at the very least,she pushed back. | 至少她抗争过 |
[34:59] | She took the first step, and she said,”Maybe.” | 她迈出了第一步 提出了”有可能” |
[35:05] | Maybe you should name your device “the Bargin’ Marge.” | 也许你的设备可以叫做”女强人Marge” |
[35:08] | Now,that would be disrespectful. | 有点不尊重人吧 |
[35:10] | It goes in people’s rectums,Wilson. | 毕竟是要伸进直肠里的装置 Wilson |
[35:12] | Right. Sorry. | 对哦 抱歉 |
[35:16] | “The Trailblazer.” | “开拓者” |
[35:17] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[35:46] | Hey. You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[35:47] | – No,I… – April,hold on. Hold on. | – 我… – April 慢着 |
[35:51] | Let me… Come here for a second. | 跟我过来一下 |
[35:58] | – What? – What is going on? | – 怎么了 – 你怎么回事 |
[36:01] | April April. | |
[36:04] | April,every time I see you,you look like you’re spinning out. | April 每次我见到你 你都像丢了魂 |
[36:07] | Okay? Every time I try to talk to you, | 每次想跟你说两句话 |
[36:09] | – you slam the door in my face. – I’m… | – 你就拒我于千里 – 我… |
[36:10] | When? Huh? | 从何时起 |
[36:12] | When did you decide that we’re not friends anymore, | 你开始觉得 我俩不再是朋友了 |
[36:14] | that you can’t talk to me? | 你不能对我倾诉了 |
[36:15] | When did you decide that… I’m not here for you? | 你何时决定的 我不再是你的依靠了 |
[36:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:32] | What can I do? | 我能为你做什么 |
[36:39] | April Whoa,April. | |
[36:41] | April,no,no,no. | April 别这样 |
[36:43] | You said you wanted to help. | 你说你想帮我啊 |
[36:44] | April,look,you can’t fix what you can’t face,all right? | April 你必须直面问题 才能解决它 |
[36:47] | – Please. – Fine! | – 拜托 – 好吧 |
[36:49] | Just talk to me. | 跟我说说吧 |
[36:53] | Can you take Harriet tonight? That would really help. | 你今晚照顾Harriet吧 那就是帮我了 |
[36:56] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:04] | You’re being a wormhole. | 你就是一个虫洞 |
[37:05] | What? | 什么 |
[37:06] | You’re being a wormhole for your mother. | 你就是你妈的虫洞 |
[37:08] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[37:10] | Ellis did something 30 years ago, | Ellis在30年前的所作所为 |
[37:12] | and it’s messing with everything we’ve built today | 至今仍在影响着我们所做的一切 |
[37:14] | – because you’re letting it. – Jo,you didn’t know my mother, | – 因为你一直放任默许 – Jo 你不了解我妈 |
[37:16] | but she doesn’t need my help to mess with me. | 她想影响我 不需要我默许 |
[37:18] | Yes,she does. | 当然需要 |
[37:19] | She does because she’s gone and you’re still here. | 因为她已经不在了 而你还在 |
[37:22] | Your mother was a trailblazer,Meredith. | 你妈是一位开拓者 Meredith |
[37:25] | If she was here,she wouldn’t want you to sit back and polish her legacy. | 如果她还在 她不会希望你固守她的成就 |
[37:29] | She would want you to try the crazy thing. | 她会希望你做更多疯狂的事 |
[37:31] | She would want you to try everything. | 什么事都去尝试 |
[37:33] | I’m saying, | 我的意思是… |
[37:35] | don’t let something that your mother did in the past | 别让你妈过去所做的一些事 |
[37:37] | wipe out your chance to change the future. | 毁掉你改变未来的机会 |
[37:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:44] | “Okay,” what? | 好什么 |
[37:57] | Let’s get to work. | 开干吧 |
[37:59] | Really? | 当真吗 |
[38:00] | You called me a wormhole. | 你都管我叫虫洞了 |
[38:02] | I did. I’m sorry. Should I be sorry? | 是哦 抱歉 我要道歉吗 |
[38:04] | Let’s just get to work. | 快干活吧 |
[38:08] | Okay,this is,uh… | 好的 这是… |
[38:14] | Hey. Oh,sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:16] | Oh,hey,how did it go today with your mom and Richard? | 今天跟你妈和Richard相处如何啊 |
[38:19] | Were they awful? | 难熬吗 |
[38:20] | They were great. I mean,eventually. | 挺好的 最终还蛮好 |
[38:22] | Oh. Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:24] | Obstacle number one… not such an obstacle. | 阻碍一号 已经消除 |
[38:27] | So,you ready for dinner? | 准备好吃晚餐了吗 |
[38:31] | Oh. You have company. | 你有伴了呀 |
[38:34] | I do,yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:35] | Uh,April is,uh… Sorry. | April…抱歉 |
[38:37] | Oh,no,no. No. I get it. | 不会 我理解 |
[38:39] | Yeah,no,she’s just going through something big,so… | 她最近有点不顺 |
[38:41] | Well,no. We have plenty of time. | 没事 我们来日方长 |
[38:43] | You know,the longer we wait to eat… | 我们等待时间越长 |
[38:48] | The hungrier you’ll be. | 就会越发期待 |
[39:08] | It’s inoperable? | 无法手术吗 |
[39:10] | It’s too close to his brainstem. | 太靠近脑干了 |
[39:12] | I can’t get to it with a scalpel. | 用手术刀无法接近 |
[39:14] | But this project that we’re working on… | 但我们正在进行的项目 |
[39:17] | the ultrasound… he could be a candidate. | 超声波项目 他可以做候选人 |
[39:19] | I thought that you hadn’t done human trials. | 你们不是还没做人体试验吗 |
[39:21] | We don’t… We haven’t yet. | 我们没…还没做 |
[39:23] | I barely kept a 23-week-old baby in her today, | 我今天勉强保住了23周的胎儿 |
[39:26] | and you want me to go in there and ask her | 你们还要我进去问她 |
[39:27] | if her 8-year-old can be your guinea pig? | 是否愿意让她的儿子当小白鼠吗 |
[39:29] | I’m sorry. That’s your plan?! | 这就是你们的治疗计划吗 |
[39:31] | We don’t have any other course of treatment. | 没有其他方案了 |
[39:32] | And he’s seizing every three minutes. | 他每三分钟就抽搐一次 |
[39:34] | This is his only shot. | 这是唯一的机会了 |
[39:38] | Do you want to come in with us to talk to her? | 你要跟我们一起进去跟她谈吗 |
[39:40] | No! | 不要 |
[39:42] | No. | 不 |
[39:45] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[39:56] | Yeah,okay. | 好了 走吧 |
[40:02] | When the worst of our fears are realized… | 当我们的恐惧梦魇都成为现实 |
[40:47] | when everything we’ve counted on has disappeared… | 当我们的全部依靠都化为乌有 |
[40:58] | something still drives us to try to fix the past… | 依旧会有某些事 驱使我们复旧如初 |
[41:03] | Airport. International terminal,please. | 去机场 国际航站楼 |
[41:07] | …or to find our future | 或去找寻未来 |
[41:10] | Okay. Come on. | 好啦 |
[41:16] | All right. | 行咯 |
[41:18] | You good? | 舒服吗 |
[41:21] | when the only thing that really needs our attention | 其实唯一值得我们全心经营的 |
[41:23] | is the present… | 即是当下拥有 |
[41:26] | – Mommy? – Hmm? | – 妈咪 – 嗯 |
[41:30] | Are you crying because Noah has a tumor? | 你是因为Noah得肿瘤才哭的吗 |
[41:33] | No. No. | 不是 |
[41:36] | No,I’m crying ’cause I’m lucky. | 妈妈是觉得自己很幸运 |
[41:39] | I am so lucky | 我如此幸运 |
[41:41] | to have a beautiful,smart, healthy little girl. | 有一个聪明健康的漂亮女儿 |
[41:48] | And sometimes I get so busy that I forget how lucky I am. | 我有时太忙了 会忘记我有多幸运 |
[41:55] | You know what? | 不如这样吧 |
[41:56] | How about tomorrow I take the day off? | 明天妈妈休息一天 |
[42:00] | You and I can go find an adventure, | 我带你去探险 |
[42:02] | just the two of us,okay? | 就我们俩 好吗 |
[42:07] | …and its infinite possibilities. | 以及当下的无限可能 |
[42:10] | Ooh,I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:12] | All right,sweet dreams. | 晚安 好梦哦 |