时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | When you’re little and you announce to your parents | 在你小时候 如果跟父母说 |
[00:06] | that you want to be a doctor, they’re thrilled. | 你想做一名医生 他们会很激动的 |
[00:09] | Hey! Look. It’s family day! | 瞧瞧呀 今天是家庭日呢 |
[00:11] | It’s “Nanny has the flu day and three kids is so many kids day”! | 今天是”保姆生病日”和”孩子超多真烦日” |
[00:14] | You want my coffee? I have no kids,thank God. | 把咖啡送你吧 毕竟我没孩子 谢天谢地 |
[00:16] | Bless you! | 你最好了 |
[00:17] | “Thank God”? | “谢天谢地”吗 |
[00:19] | It’s hard to just up and move countries when you have bambinos,that’s all. | 如果有宝宝 就很难各国飞了 仅此而已 |
[00:21] | You practice medicine on your stuffed animals. And you dream. | 你用毛绒玩具玩医生游戏 你心怀梦想 |
[00:25] | Hey,we could get a place in Fremont. | 我们可以在菲蒙市找一处地方 |
[00:27] | We have a place. My place. | 我们有地方 可以住我那 |
[00:28] | Yeah,but your place has a roommate with a hairless cat. | 但你有室友 她还养着一只无毛猫 |
[00:30] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[00:32] | Hey. You know what we should do? | 你知道我们应该做什么吗 |
[00:33] | We should do like a breakfast or a pre-work double date… | 我们应该一起吃早饭 或者工作前四人约会 |
[00:35] | – Never. – What? | – 别做梦了 – 什么 |
[00:36] | – Carina. – Dr. Bello’s rounds are too early, | – Carina – Bello医生要早早去查房 |
[00:39] | and she doesn’t want to get fired. | 她可不想被辞退 |
[00:40] | Not hungry! And I don’t want to get fired. | 我不饿 也不想被炒鱿鱼 |
[00:42] | Or be late to rounds,which I am. | 也不想迟到 已经迟到了 |
[00:44] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[00:45] | You know,we live together now. | 我们同居了 |
[00:47] | Playing house with a stalker. How sweet. | 与跟踪狂一起过家家 真是幸福呢 |
[00:49] | It’s not playing house | 这不是过家家 |
[00:50] | when it’s an actual monogamous relationship | 我们正在交往呢 |
[00:52] | that goes past three months. | 已经三个月了 |
[00:53] | So,if you ever get there, please let me know. | 如果你能坚持三个月 记得告诉我 |
[00:55] | When you were a baby,I wanted to put a pillow on your face. | 你小时候 我一直想用枕头闷死你 |
[00:57] | – Okay,Carina. – It’s not too late,you know. | – 行吧 Carina – 现在也不晚的 |
[00:59] | The dreams turn to plans… | 梦想变成计划 |
[01:01] | pre-med,med school, residency,fellowship. | 预科班 医学院 住院医 研究员 |
[01:05] | Maggie,how long are we going to do this? | Maggie 我们还要这样多久呀 |
[01:07] | All right? It was kind of sexy at first, | 可以了吗 一开始还有点性感 |
[01:09] | the petulance,the silence,but now… | 任性闹气 搞搞冷战 但是现在… |
[01:12] | Petulance? Wow. Pot,kettle. | 我在任性闹气吗 五十步笑百步啊 |
[01:15] | Who’s the pot? I’m not the pot. You think I’m the pot? | 谁是五十步 你是说我吗 |
[01:17] | Petulance is childlike sulkiness. | 任性耍脾气是小孩子做的 |
[01:19] | You are a grown man who never learned how to apologize. | 你是一个不懂得道歉的成年人 |
[01:22] | I am excellent at apologizing | 我很会道歉的 |
[01:23] | when I’ve actually done something wrong. | 前提是我真做错了 |
[01:26] | My mom always said | 我妈妈过去常说 |
[01:27] | men show you who they are from the very beginning, | 男人从一开始就会暴露本性 |
[01:29] | if you’re paying attention. | 只要你仔细留意 |
[01:31] | I’m pretty sure she stole that from Maya Angelou. | 我很确定这句话是Maya Angelou说的 |
[01:52] | It takes almost 15 years to prepare to be a surgeon. | 当医生的准备工作 差不多要花15年 |
[01:56] | Can I sit with you? | 我陪你坐一会吧 |
[01:58] | I’d like that. | 那最好了 |
[01:59] | But no matter how much you prepare… | 但无论你如何准备 |
[02:03] | 15 years isn’t enough. | 15年都是不够的 |
[02:05] | He’s been in there for days. | 他坐在那好几天了 |
[02:07] | Has he slept? | 他睡觉了吗 |
[02:08] | He sleeps. | 睡了的 |
[02:09] | In the chair. | 坐在椅子上睡的 |
[02:11] | How worried should we be, | 我们应该替他担心吗 |
[02:13] | like on a scale from one to super worried? | 完全不用担心 还是要特别担心 |
[02:15] | I think he’s okay. | 我觉得他还好 |
[02:16] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[02:19] | I think he’ll be okay. | 我觉得他会没事的 |
[02:20] | I’m not so sure about Alex. | 但我有点担心Alex |
[02:22] | No progress on Kimmie? | Kimmie还是没有进展吗 |
[02:23] | I found a doctor in Chicago | 我找到一位芝加哥的医生 |
[02:24] | who’s doing a similar kind of ultrasound research. | 也在做类似的超声研究 |
[02:27] | She hasn’t published much yet, | 她还没怎么发表论文 |
[02:29] | but I’m hoping she’s further along in the process than I am. | 但我希望她的研究进度比我快一些 |
[02:32] | Text me if anything changes. | 如果有变化 给我发信息 |
[02:39] | – Whoa. Where are you going? – Rounds. | – 你们要去哪 – 查房啊 |
[02:42] | – Uh,skip this one. – Uh,I really can’t. | – 跳过这里吧 – 不行的 |
[02:45] | No,you can because Ollie is dying, | 行的 因为Ollie要死了 |
[02:47] | and Richard doesn’t need to hear you say it again. | Richard不需要听你复述一遍事实 |
[02:48] | There are protocols. | 医院是有规矩的 |
[02:49] | When you break them, you’re Meredith Grey. | 你破坏规矩 你是Meredith Grey |
[02:51] | When I break them,I get a write-up. | 我破坏规矩 我要写检查 |
[02:53] | Okay. Fine. Just do it out here. | 好吧 那就在外面说吧 |
[02:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:57] | Roy Roy? | |
[02:58] | But I need to see the patient’s latest vitals,in the room… | 但我要看病人的最新指标 都在屋里呢 |
[03:03] | Be creative. Qadri? | 要学会变通呀 Qadri |
[03:05] | Uh… That’s… right… | 哦哦…好的… |
[03:08] | That’s Molly…? | 那是Molly吗 |
[03:11] | Ollie. Olive Warner. She’s 66. | 她叫Olive Warner 今年66岁 |
[03:12] | End-stage liver failure and cardiomyopathy. | 末期肝衰竭 并发心肌症 |
[03:14] | Surgical protocols were rejected in favor of end-of-life support. | 拒绝外科治疗 正在采用临终支持 |
[03:17] | Excellent,Bello. Move along. | Bello 非常棒 走人吧 |
[03:22] | It’s the chemo that makes me so sick,not the tumor. | 是化疗让我难受的 而不是肿瘤 |
[03:24] | No,it’s the chemo that’s keeping you alive. | 是化疗让你活着的 |
[03:26] | It’s the chemo that’s making me wish I wasn’t alive! | 是化疗让我生不如死的 |
[03:30] | Come back later. | 一会再过来 |
[03:33] | Kimmie Kimmie… | |
[03:35] | I tried it your way,Dr. Alex! | 我听你的试过了 Alex医生 |
[03:37] | All this time,I stayed here, and I tried to shrink the tumor, | 一直以来 我住在医院 尝试缩小肿瘤 |
[03:40] | and I waited on your miracle cure. | 等待你的神奇疗法 |
[03:42] | It didn’t come,and it sucks. | 结果没等来 这很糟心 |
[03:44] | But… | 但是… |
[03:46] | it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[03:49] | You tried. | 你努力过了 |
[03:51] | Now… just… I want to go see some shows. | 现在我只想去看看剧 |
[03:55] | I want to see Broadway before I die. | 在我死之前 我想去看百老汇 |
[03:57] | And not just on my computer. | 不是用电脑看 |
[03:59] | I want to touch it, and I want to smell it, | 我想去触摸 我想去闻到 |
[04:02] | and I want to sing… | 我想去唱歌 |
[04:05] | like I’ll just stand on the street, and I’ll sing. On Broadway. | 我会站在百老汇的大街上 放声歌唱 |
[04:09] | Maybe that sounds ridiculous,but… | 也许听上去有点可笑 但是… |
[04:12] | it’s my dream. | 那是我的梦想 |
[04:14] | I have a surgery on another kid to prep for, | 我要去给另外一个孩子做术前准备了 |
[04:17] | but when I’m finished,I’m going to come straight back here, | 等我做完 我会马上回来 |
[04:19] | and we’ll talk about this. | 我们再聊聊 |
[04:21] | Over ice cream. | 边吃冰淇淋边聊 |
[04:22] | I’ll even bring the peanut butter to put on top, | 我会带花生酱来 挤在冰淇淋上 |
[04:24] | as gross as I think that is. | 虽然听着有点腻 |
[04:26] | Just hang tight. Okay? | 你先等等我 好吗 |
[04:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:40] | She’s not taking any food? | 她不吃东西吗 |
[04:43] | Are you the only one doing the feedings? | 只有你负责喂孩子吗 |
[04:46] | My mom has her when I work. | 我去上班时 我妈照顾她 |
[04:48] | Oh,okay,good. | 这样啊 好的 |
[04:53] | Hey,something is going on with you,little one. | 小家伙 你可能有点小问题 |
[04:56] | We’re going to figure out what it is,okay? | 我们会检查出来的 好吗 |
[04:58] | Obviously, I think that might be her heart. | 明显来看 估计可能是心脏的问题 |
[05:01] | She has a coarctation of the aorta, | 她有主动脉缩窄 |
[05:03] | and I think that maybe we should start her on… | 我觉得应该先检查心脏 |
[05:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:05] | I thought I could do this,but I can’t. | 我以为我可以的 但我做不来 |
[05:07] | – Every time I look at you… – You’d like another doctor. | – 每次我看你… – 你想换一位医生 |
[05:10] | I know you were Ruby’s | 我知道你是Ruby的… |
[05:12] | No,I was… I was her doctor in utero, | 没有 她没出生时 算是我的病人 |
[05:14] | and now that she’s out, it’s perfectly appropriate. | 现在已经生出来了 完全可以换医生的 |
[05:16] | I will have someone else come and see her. | 我找其他医生来给她检查吧 |
[05:20] | Whatever you need,Matthew. | 我会全力满足你的 Matthew |
[05:29] | No! No,no,no. | 不不不 |
[05:31] | They do not go in there. | 他们不能进去 |
[05:32] | Are you serious? This is a teaching hospital. | 不是吧 这里是教学医院唉 |
[05:34] | Yeah. Well,this is a teaching moment. | 是啊 那我就教教他们 |
[05:35] | He is a father who lost the mother of his baby in childbirth. | 他是一位父亲 妻子分娩时去世了 |
[05:39] | And now the baby has a failure to thrive, | 现在宝宝发育停滞 |
[05:40] | and he is breaking, and he needs a minute! | 他非常崩溃 需要独处一会 |
[05:44] | Go! | 快走啊 |
[05:47] | Ruby has failure to thrive? | Ruby发育停滞吗 |
[05:49] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得是什么原因 |
[05:51] | April,please don’t go in there. | April 你一定不要进去 |
[05:52] | No,I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[06:00] | You know,I have research to do. | 你知道 我还有研究要做的 |
[06:02] | Look,I am your chief, | 听着 我是你的主任 |
[06:04] | and I made you my right hand for a reason. | 我让你做我的得力助手 那是有原因的 |
[06:05] | So you can cover my service for one day | 需要你能替我顶班一天 |
[06:07] | while I get caught up on my TrailBlazer. | 我的”开拓者”研究要赶赶进度 |
[06:09] | You know everybody’s calling it the TailBlazer,right? | 大家都管它叫”开菊者” 你知道吧 |
[06:12] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:14] | Are you Chief Bailey? | 你是Bailey主任吗 |
[06:15] | I am. | 是的 |
[06:17] | Hey,how you doing this morning, Dr. Bailey? | 早上好啊 Bailey医生 |
[06:19] | I’m Agent Martin Fields. | 我是Martin Fields探员 |
[06:20] | I need to talk with one of your surgeons. | 我要跟你的一名医生谈话 |
[06:23] | Uh,Agent Fields? I’m sorry. | 您是Fields探员吗 不好意思 |
[06:26] | Are you FBI? Or… | 您是联邦调查局的吗 |
[06:28] | Oh,no,ma’am. I’m with Immigration and Customs Enforcement. | 不是 我是移民和海关执法局的 |
[06:31] | Yeah,it says here it’s a surgical intern. | 说是这里有一位外科医生 |
[06:37] | Which one? | 谁啊 |
[06:51] | Okay,if this is about Mr. Bartlett’s ventilator, | 好吧 如果是关于Bartlett先生的呼吸机 |
[06:53] | I barely bumped it | 我没有碰到的 |
[06:54] | and the plug was never technically all the way out of the socket… | 是插销没有完全插到底 |
[06:57] | It’s not about that. | 不是这件事 |
[06:58] | Good,because I think it was already loose. | 那就好 我觉得插销本来就松了 |
[07:00] | If anything,I saved him… | 说起来 我算是救了他 |
[07:01] | We don’t have a lot of time, but I need you to pay attention, | 我们时间很紧张 我需要你仔细听好 |
[07:03] | and I need you to stay calm. | 并且保持冷静 |
[07:05] | Okay,he’s waiting in my office. | 好了 他在我的办公室等着呢 |
[07:07] | Who is? | 谁啊 |
[07:09] | There’s an agent from Immigration and Customs here, | 有一名移民和海关执法局的的探员 |
[07:11] | and he wants to speak to you. | 他想跟你谈话 |
[07:13] | No. No,no,no,no. | 不不不 |
[07:16] | Okay,Bello,what is this about? | Bello 到底怎么回事 |
[07:18] | – Are you undocumented? – No! I’m a Dreamer. | – 你是非法入境吗 – 不是 我在美国长大的 |
[07:20] | I’m… I’m here under DACA. | 我是童年入境暂缓遣返的 |
[07:21] | I have a work permit,so I’m protected. | 我有工作许可 我是受保护的 |
[07:23] | Okay,and everything is up to date,your status? | 好吧 你的状态都更新过吗 |
[07:25] | Of course! The only way I could get deported | 当然了 只有我违法了 |
[07:27] | is if I break the law,but I don’t! | 才会被驱逐出境 但我没有违法 |
[07:29] | I don’t speed. I don’t do drugs. | 我不会开车超速 也不会吸毒 |
[07:32] | – I don’t do anything wrong. – Okay. This is good. | – 什么都没做错过 – 好吧 那就好 |
[07:35] | Okay,so they probably just want to check your papers or something. | 也许他们就是想看看你的手续什么的 |
[07:39] | No. | 不是 |
[07:40] | I have to run. I have to hide. | 我得逃了 我必须藏起来 |
[07:43] | Bello,Bello,calm down. | Bello 冷静一下 |
[07:45] | I have a friend from high school. | 我有一位高中的朋友 |
[07:46] | She… She was at work… an intern in a law firm. | 她已经工作了 在律所做实习生 |
[07:49] | ICE came to her work. They said they just wanted to talk. | 移民局去单位找她 说想跟她谈话 |
[07:51] | Two days later,she was dropped off in Mexico City | 两天以后 她就被扔到墨西哥城了 |
[07:53] | with a bag of clothes and a check from her family | 只有一包衣服和一张家里给的支票 |
[07:55] | she had no way of cashing. | 但是都无法兑现 |
[07:57] | She just… She doesn’t even speak Spanish. | 她甚至不会说西语的 |
[08:00] | She came here when she was 2. | 她两岁时 就来到这里了 |
[08:03] | Dr. Bailey,how do I calm down? | Bailey医生 我该怎么冷静 |
[08:07] | Okay,I found Dr. Bello. | 好了 我找到Bello医生了 |
[08:10] | – Great! – Sadly,she is in surgery. | – 太好了 – 不过她正在手术 |
[08:13] | And how long will that take? | 手术需要多久呀 |
[08:14] | Well,it’s a renal reconstruction | 是一台肾脏重建术 |
[08:16] | with ureteral implantation. | 以及输尿管移植 |
[08:18] | If all goes well,barring any complications,it’s… | 如果一切顺利 不发生并发症 |
[08:23] | difficult to say,at this point, | 目前来看 还很难说 |
[08:25] | when it would be over. | 要何时才能结束 |
[08:26] | When will you know? | 什么时候能知道呢 |
[08:27] | When it’s over. | 要等结束了 |
[08:32] | I will wait. | 那我继续等吧 |
[08:36] | Okay! | 好的 |
[08:51] | Hey,I need you to postpone this morning’s colectomy. | 我需要推迟今早的结肠切除术 |
[08:54] | And,Helm,I need a favor. | Helm 我需要你帮忙 |
[08:56] | You didn’t call me Hellmouth. | 你没管我叫乌鸦嘴 |
[08:58] | What’s wrong? Who died? | 怎么了 谁死了 |
[09:01] | Is it Vik? | 是Vik吗 |
[09:03] | Tom Koracick sings your praises. | Tom Koracick一直夸你呢 |
[09:05] | – Oh,Tom. – I know. I’d love to compare data. | – Tom – 我知道 我想对比数据 |
[09:09] | We successfully did the ultrasound procedure on a hypothalamic tumor, | 我们成功完成一台超声手术 是下丘脑肿瘤 |
[09:12] | but we have a patient with a mass | 但我们还有一位病人 |
[09:13] | that’s encroaching on Wernicke’s area. | 肿瘤正在侵犯韦尼克氏区 |
[09:15] | I’m giving a lecture next week at UW. | 我下周要在华盛顿大学做演讲 |
[09:17] | Maybe I stay a few extra days, | 也许可以多停留几天 |
[09:19] | and we can share acoustic spectrum secrets. | 我们可以分享声谱的秘密 |
[09:21] | That would be incredible. | 那就太赞啦 |
[09:22] | And I bet I can get the foundation to pay for your expenses. | 我应该能找到基金 来支付你的费用 |
[09:24] | – How’s that? – The foundation? | – 怎么样呀 – 什么基金 |
[09:26] | Grey Sloan is a Harper Avery hospital. | 格蕾斯隆医院是一间Harper Avery的医院 |
[09:31] | Shoot. I didn’t realize that. | 该死 我没意识到呢 |
[09:33] | Is that a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[09:35] | Yes,unfortunately,it is. I’m really sorry,Dr. Shepherd. | 是啊 很不幸 我很抱歉 Shepherd医生 |
[09:37] | Nice talking to you. | 很高兴跟你聊天 |
[09:39] | Good luck! | 祝你好运 |
[09:40] | Wait… | 等等 |
[09:44] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[09:45] | Dr. DeLuca,uh,Dr. Grey needs you. | DeLuca医生 Grey医生找你 |
[09:48] | Dr. Grey? | Grey医生吗 |
[09:49] | DeLuca’s on my service today. | DeLuca今天跟我啊 |
[09:50] | I’m sorry,but she needs you right now. | 不好意思 但她现在就要找你 |
[09:53] | She’s 3 months old,and she has a coarctation of the aorta. | 她才三个月 有主动脉缩窄 |
[09:55] | Her complaints include occasional vomiting, | 主要症状包括偶发呕吐 |
[09:58] | difficulty feeding,failure to thrive, | 很难喂食 发育停滞 |
[10:00] | tachycardia,irritability. | 心跳过速 烦躁易怒 |
[10:01] | We were hoping we could hold off on cardiac repairs | 我们本打算拖延心脏修复 |
[10:03] | – until she got older,but – Did you talk to Karev? | – 等她长大一点 – 你找过Karev了吗 |
[10:05] | Well,he has a surgery that can’t wait, | 他有紧急手术 |
[10:07] | which is why I’m giving her to you in the meantime | 所以我想把她交给你 |
[10:09] | because I trust you, and I need this baby to be okay. | 因为我相信你 我要保证孩子没事 |
[10:12] | She’s going to need a cardiac consult. | 她需要心外科会诊 |
[10:14] | Dad is emotional… this is a hard place for him to be… | 父亲很沮丧 他在这间医院有不好的回忆 |
[10:17] | but you cannot let him leave with her. | 但你不能让他带着孩子离开 |
[10:19] | Okay,but I have a busy pit today,so… | 好吧 不过今天急诊很忙 所以… |
[10:22] | I’ll cover it. | 交给我吧 |
[10:23] | Sorry. I was eavesdropping. | 抱歉 我在偷听 |
[10:24] | I’ll cover the pit. You just take care of Ruby. | 把急诊交给我吧 你去照顾Ruby |
[10:26] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[10:29] | Okay. I’ll take care of them. | 好吧 我会负责他们的 |
[10:33] | Who even called them,okay? They can’t just take you. | 谁联系他们的 他们不能带你走的 |
[10:35] | They can,Andrew. | 他们可以的 Andrew |
[10:36] | They can detain me for as long as they want. | 他们可以拘留我 |
[10:37] | And if they decide to,they can send me back to El Salvador. | 如果决定了 也可以把我送回萨尔瓦多 |
[10:40] | But you don’t even… | 但你都没有… |
[10:41] | – Have you ever even been to El Salvador? – No. | – 你去过萨尔瓦多吗 – 没有 |
[10:43] | My entire family moved here when I was one. | 我一岁时 全家一起搬到这里的 |
[10:45] | I don’t know a single person there. | 我在那边举目无亲的 |
[10:47] | You should get married. | 你应该结婚 |
[10:49] | People have green card marriages all the time. | 很多人为了绿卡结婚呀 |
[10:52] | Right. Okay. Let’s do it. Today! | 是哦 好的 我们今天就结婚吧 |
[10:53] | What? You’re ready to get married? | 什么 你准备好结婚了吗 |
[10:55] | – Well,I… Do you not want to? – No,yeah. | – 你不想吗 – 没有啊 |
[10:57] | I just,I thought we were still figuring stuff out. | 我以为我们还在磨合 |
[11:00] | Yeah,no,it is soon. It’s really soon,but… | 是啊 确实有点快 不过… |
[11:03] | I just didn’t know that you were there… that we were there yet. | 我没以为你想结婚 感觉还没到那一步 |
[11:05] | No,sure,but I want to see if we can get there. | 但我想看看 咱能不能到那一步 |
[11:06] | And we can’t get there if you’re not here, | 如果不是这事 咱也不会走那一步 |
[11:07] | so if we need to get there to see if we can get there,then… | 我们可以先试试 看能不能行 |
[11:10] | Okay,let’s just keep our eye on the prize,okay? | 好了 咱们先注意重点 好吗 |
[11:12] | – Right. – Right. | – 是哦 – 好的 |
[11:14] | It won’t work. | 不管用的 |
[11:16] | It doesn’t work that way for Dreamers. | 我是童年入境暂缓遣返 |
[11:18] | Getting married won’t give me legal status. | 结婚不能给我合法身份 |
[11:22] | Well,bright side,that was the worst proposal I’ve ever seen. | 往好处看 刚才的求婚简直是史上最烂 |
[11:26] | No,no,no. I wasn’t… | 不不 我没有… |
[11:27] | That’s not how I would actually do it! | 我不会那样求婚的 |
[11:30] | Okay,we’ll figure something else out. | 好吧 那我们再想其他办法 |
[11:35] | Oh,here she is! | 她来了 |
[11:36] | Dr. Robbins is here! | Robbins医生来了 |
[11:37] | Hi. Dr. Robbins,I don’t think they actually gave me the epidural | Robbins医生 我觉得他们没给我做麻醉呀 |
[11:41] | because I still feel the soccer ball with the knife-like edges. | 我还能感觉到刀割一样的痛 |
[11:43] | – I just increased her dose. – I know it hurts,Lanie, | – 我刚加量了 – 我知道这很疼 Lanie |
[11:46] | but it’s going to kick in any minute now,okay? | 但麻醉很快会起效的 好吗 |
[11:48] | Is everything progressing well? | 进展顺利吗 |
[11:49] | Yes. She’s five centimeters dilated | 是的 宫口扩张五厘米了 |
[11:51] | and contracting three to four times in ten. | 每十分钟宫缩三四次 |
[11:53] | Great! So you are in active labor now. | 太好了 你马上就要生产了 |
[11:55] | So the baby’s heart is okay? | 宝宝的心脏没问题吗 |
[11:56] | And my heart is okay? | 我的心脏没问题吗 |
[11:58] | Everything looks really great,Lanie. | 看上去都挺好的 Lanie |
[12:00] | She has a history of a Fontan operation for a single ventricle, | 她有一个心室做过丰唐手术 |
[12:03] | which was also evolving in the baby. | 也牵扯到宝宝了 |
[12:05] | So I did a fetal aortic valvuloplasty at 26 weeks, | 孕期26周时 我做了胎儿主动脉瓣成形术 |
[12:07] | and it’s been smooth sailing for the little guy. | 从那以后 小家伙一直表现非常好 |
[12:09] | Isn’t a C-section indicated? | 难道不该剖宫产吗 |
[12:11] | – I wish! – No. | – 我也想啊 – 不行 |
[12:12] | A vaginal delivery is safer here. | 自然分娩更安全 |
[12:14] | There’s more potential for blood loss with a C-section. | 剖宫产有可能失血更多 |
[12:16] | But then it would be over faster. | 但我能早点解脱啊 |
[12:18] | I know. I know that it hurts,okay? | 我知道很疼的 |
[12:20] | Just keep breathing. Keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 |
[12:23] | I want an EKG,her most recent echo, | 我需要心电图 最近一次心血管超声 |
[12:25] | a nasal cannula,oxytocin,bisoprolol, | 输氧鼻管 催产素 比索洛尔 |
[12:28] | digoxin,and a setup for vacuum delivery all by Lanie’s bedside. | 地高辛 真空吸引助产器 都拿到Lanie床边 |
[12:32] | Oh,I also want a cardiologist on standby. | 还要一位心外科医生待命 |
[12:34] | Am I missing something? You just said she was fine. | 我听漏什么了吗 你不是说她没事吗 |
[12:37] | Wait. Are we supposed to lie to moms? | 等一下 我们要瞒着产妇吗 |
[12:39] | Arizona,she’s fine. | Arizona 她没事 |
[12:40] | You have too many statistics from the maternal mortality project in your head. | 你的脑子里有太多产妇死亡率项目的数据 |
[12:44] | She’s not showing any signs of… | 她没有出现迹象会… |
[12:45] | Neither was the last patient who died postpartum. | 上一位产后死亡的患者也没有 |
[12:48] | She wasn’t showing any signs of anything. | 她也没有出现任何迹象 |
[12:49] | Go get my stuff. | 去准备那些东西 |
[13:01] | Any word? | 有消息吗 |
[13:03] | Still at it. | 还在手术中 |
[13:06] | Let need to be clear with you, Dr. Bailey. | 咱们有言在先 Bailey医生 |
[13:08] | If you’re lying about the whereabouts of Dr. Bello, | 如果你隐瞒Bello医生的行踪 |
[13:10] | you’re breaking federal law. | 就是在违反联邦法律 |
[13:11] | Oh,I am clear on that,sir. | 我很清楚的 长官 |
[13:14] | And I assure you that Dr. Bello is in an operating room. | 我保证 Bello医生就在手术室 |
[13:22] | Did Dr. Bello break any laws? | Bello医生犯法了吗 |
[13:24] | I’m not at liberty to discuss her case with you. | 我无权与你讨论她的情况 |
[13:27] | I apologize. | 抱歉 |
[13:34] | Stomach trouble? | 胃不好吗 |
[13:35] | Always. | 老毛病了 |
[13:39] | When was your last physical? | 你最近一次体检是什么时候 |
[13:41] | Why do you ask? | 为什么问这事 |
[13:43] | Because you’ve been sitting still for quite some time, | 因为你已经坐了有一段时间了 |
[13:45] | and your jugular is bulging so much | 颈静脉怒张明显 |
[13:47] | that I can see your pulse from here. | 我在这里都能看到你的脉搏 |
[13:49] | I’m gonna say 120,resting. | 差不多有120呢 还是静息频率 |
[13:52] | May I? | 让我看看 可以吗 |
[13:55] | – Let’s see. – Dr. Bailey,you don’t… | – 咱们看看 – Bailey医生 你不用… |
[14:02] | Yep. Your pulse is irregular. | 你的脉搏不规律 |
[14:04] | Have you seen a cardiologist? | 看过心脏科医生吗 |
[14:05] | Dr. Bailey,let’s not play this game,okay? | Bailey医生 咱们别玩这套 行吗 |
[14:08] | I’m just doing my job. | 我只是在做自己的工作 |
[14:10] | As am I,Agent Fields. | 我也是 Fields探员 |
[14:12] | Look,heart health is nothing to mess around with. | 心脏健康决不能拿来开玩笑的 |
[14:15] | I will just wait here for Dr. Bello,okay? | 我就在这等Bello医生 行吗 |
[14:19] | Thank you,though. | 谢谢了 |
[14:31] | – Bello’s from El Salvador? – Barely. | – Bello是萨尔瓦多人啊 – 算不上的 |
[14:33] | But if we don’t come up with something, | 但要是想不出什么办法 |
[14:35] | they’re going to put her in a van,put a bag over her head, | 他们就要拉她上车 套上头套 |
[14:37] | and send her back there. | 把她运回那里 |
[14:38] | I don’t think that’s how it works. | 我觉得不会这么夸张吧 |
[14:40] | Still,I need ideas. Don’t you know anyone? | 反正得想想办法 你认识什么人吗 |
[14:42] | – What? – Your dad… | – 什么 – 你爸 |
[14:44] | he was a drug dealer,right? | 他以前不是贩毒吗 |
[14:45] | Isn’t there an underground or something? | 没有什么地下组织之类的吗 |
[14:46] | My dad was a drug user. He didn’t know crap. | 我爸是吸毒而已 他哪知道这些 |
[14:51] | You know who you should talk to? | 你知道该去找谁吗 |
[14:52] | You’re going to need $1,500. | 你要准备1500块 |
[14:54] | – I don’t have… – We’ll get it. | – 我没有… – 我们能凑到 |
[14:56] | You’re going to go to New York, | 你得去纽约 |
[14:57] | and you’re going to talk to a guy named Mikey. | 去找一个叫Mikey的人 |
[14:59] | I’ll vouch for you. | 我给你做担保 |
[15:00] | Mikey will file a false police report | Mikey会提交假的警方报告 |
[15:03] | and get you a death certificate. | 给你弄到死亡证明 |
[15:04] | It’s usually from someone who died in another country. | 原主通常是死在外国的人 |
[15:06] | The tricky part is getting the corpse, | 比较难的是弄到尸体 |
[15:09] | but Mikey has some sort of side hustle with the city morgue. | 但Mikey跟殡仪馆有非法买卖之类 |
[15:11] | I don’t want to become another person! | 我不想变成另一个人 |
[15:14] | It worked for me. | 我就是这么做的 |
[15:15] | Is that what you did? You faked your death? | 你那么做了啊 伪造死亡了吗 |
[15:17] | No. That was my Plan B. | 没有 那是我的后备计划 |
[15:18] | I just legally changed my name, and I moved states. | 我只是合法改名 合法移居而已 |
[15:20] | But I was just hiding from a person,not a whole country. | 但我只是躲一个人 不是一个国家啊 |
[15:22] | I graduated college magna cum laude. | 我大学可是优等生毕业的 |
[15:25] | I was valedictorian of my high school. | 还是高中毕业生代表 |
[15:27] | I was captain of the dance squad. | 还是啦啦队队长 |
[15:29] | Okay,what does that have to do with… | 这些都有什么关系 |
[15:31] | She’s saying she’s not the fake-your-own-death kind of person. | 她的意思是 她不是会伪造死亡的那种人 |
[15:34] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[15:35] | So we’ll think of something else. | 那我们再另想办法 |
[15:54] | Okay,so what exactly is the problem,then, | 那到底是什么问题呢 |
[15:55] | or what was the problem? | 或者之前有什么问题呢 |
[15:56] | I really can’t say. | 我实在不能说 |
[15:58] | I’m just trying to help here. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[15:59] | So,did you used to work for us? | 你以前为我们工作过吗 |
[16:01] | Or is this a noncompete situation? | 还是竞业禁止的情况 |
[16:03] | No,I mean I cannot say. | 我的意思是 我不能说 |
[16:04] | I signed a legal agreement that says that I can’t talk about | 我签过法律协议 规定我不能透露 |
[16:06] | the legal agreement that I signed. | 自己签过这份法律协议 |
[16:08] | Okay,well,my grandfather has passed, | 好吧 我的爷爷已经过世了 |
[16:11] | so you can feel free to discuss anything with me. | 任何事情都可以跟我讨论 |
[16:15] | – Where’d she go? – Yeah. She does that. | – 她去哪了 – 她就是这样 |
[16:18] | What? That’s rude. | 什么 太没礼貌了 |
[16:20] | All right,we’ll get somebody else,then. | 好吧 那我们找别人去 |
[16:21] | No,there is no one else. I need her. | 没有别人了 我就需要她 |
[16:24] | I can’t look at Alex and tell him that I’m done | 我无法看着Alex 跟他说我没办法了 |
[16:26] | trying to save his favorite patient. | 没法救他最喜欢的患者了 |
[16:27] | I need fresh eyes. I need fresh in… | 我需要新的观点 新的视角 |
[16:29] | I need her. | 我就需要她 |
[16:34] | Lanie wants to walk around and let gravity do its job… | Lanie想走一走 让重力发挥作用 |
[16:36] | Oh,no. No,no. She needs continuous monitoring. | 不行 她需要持续监控 |
[16:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:41] | It’s hard. | 我很难过 |
[16:43] | It’s hard to see Matthew here with Ruby. | 看到Matthew带Ruby来 我真的很难过 |
[16:44] | I know,and I’m so sorry about that,but Lanie is fine. | 我知道 我非常遗憾 但Lanie没事的 |
[16:47] | She’s progressing well,and she’s experiencing no signs… | 产程进展顺利 也没有任何迹象… |
[16:51] | Crash cart. | 急救车 |
[16:52] | – What? – I… I need a crash cart. | – 什么 – 我需要急救车 |
[16:54] | – Who’s crashing? – No,no,no. | – 谁要急救了 – 不是 |
[16:55] | I need a crash cart for before they’re crashing! | 我得在她们需要之前 准备好急救车 |
[16:57] | Oh! Bloodbank. | 血库 |
[16:58] | All right,you need to come with me. | 你跟我来 |
[17:00] | And bring all that stuff. | 把那些都拿上 |
[17:06] | How he’s doing? | 他怎么样 |
[17:08] | Well,he’d be doing a lot better | 如果能让他出去走走 |
[17:09] | if I could get him to take a walk,get some air. | 呼吸点新鲜空气 他会更好 |
[17:12] | I’m gonna get him a hot meal. | 我去给他弄点热饭热菜 |
[17:13] | Even if he doesn’t eat it, | 即便他不吃 |
[17:15] | at least I’ll feel like I’m doing something. | 至少我还觉得 自己能做点事 |
[17:17] | Right. Hey,have you heard of Dr. Rebecca Froy? | 是啊 你听说过Rebecca Froy医生吗 |
[17:20] | Neuroscientist based out of Chicago? | 芝加哥的一位神经学家 |
[17:22] | – Why? – Well,Shepherd wanted to meet with her | – 怎么了 – Shepherd想跟她见面 |
[17:24] | about her ultrasound work, | 了解她的超声波项目 |
[17:26] | but when she heard we were a Harper Avery hospital, she canceled. | 但听说咱是Harper Avery医院 她就挂断了 |
[17:29] | I guess she signed some agreement with Grandfather? | 我猜她是不是跟爷爷签过什么协议 |
[17:31] | I think I do remember that. | 我好像还真记得这事 |
[17:34] | Yeah,some dust-up over research. | 研究上的争斗吧 |
[17:36] | Harper took her to court. She lost. End of story. | Harper把她告了 她输了 就这样 |
[17:38] | You know how your grandfather loved a fight. | 你知道你爷爷多喜欢挑事的 |
[18:06] | You know what? Maya Angelou and your mom were right. | 其实吧 Maya Angelou和你妈没说错 |
[18:09] | People show you who they are. | 人们是会展现自我的 |
[18:10] | I’ve done that. I’ve shown you I’m loyal. | 我展现过了 我给你看过 我是忠诚的人 |
[18:12] | You know I’m not a gossip. | 你知道我不八卦 |
[18:14] | And you certainly know I’m not just going to stir up drama for no reason. | 你也肯定知道 我不会没事找事 |
[18:17] | What you’ve shown me | 你向我展现的 |
[18:18] | is that you keep secrets very effectively | 是你非常擅于保守秘密 |
[18:20] | and that you lie by omission, | 会利用省略来说谎 |
[18:21] | and if you’ve demonstrated loyalty to anyone,it isn’t me. | 如果说你展现过忠诚 那也不是对我 |
[18:39] | – This is where you wanted it? – That’s perfect. | – 是要拿来这里吗 – 完美 |
[18:44] | Thank you,Dr. Parker. | 谢谢你 Parker医生 |
[18:48] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[18:49] | EKG machine in case you change your mind. | 心电图机器 如果你改变主意的话 |
[19:03] | Is that like a blood-draw thing? | 需要抽血吗 |
[19:05] | Like needles? | 需要扎针吗 |
[19:07] | No. Just a few stickers. | 不是 就几个贴片 |
[19:09] | Takes five minutes. | 五分钟就行 |
[19:20] | Owen! I need you to call Megan and ask for a favor. | Owen 你帮我打给Megan 求她帮一个忙 |
[19:23] | – What? – Sam Bello needs a hole | – 怎么了 – Sam Bello要找地方 |
[19:24] | to hide in for a while. | 去躲一阵子 |
[19:25] | I’m gonna need more information. | 你得再说详细点 |
[19:27] | Because our government is in the habit | 因为我们政府特别喜欢 |
[19:29] | of deporting neurosurgeons in the making. | 把成长中的神经外科医生遣送出境 |
[19:31] | – Wait. What? – Sam Bello is a Dreamer, | – 等等 什么 – Sam Bello是童年入境者 |
[19:33] | and ICE has come for her. | 移民及海关执法局来抓她了 |
[19:34] | We’re trying to get her someplace safe | 我们在想办法 把她藏到安全的地方 |
[19:36] | so she can get an immigration lawyer | 让她找移民律师 |
[19:37] | and get this stuff sorted out. | 解决现在的问题 |
[19:38] | We smuggled Megan’s kid into the country, | 我们把Megan的养子偷运到国内 |
[19:41] | so I figure she owes us one. | 我觉得她应该欠我们一次吧 |
[19:42] | – Okay,just wait… – She’s great,Owen. She’s my best… | – 你等等 – 她很棒 Owen 她是我最好的… |
[19:45] | It doesn’t matter how great she is if she’s not law abiding… | 跟棒不棒无关 如果她不合法… |
[19:48] | Have you met Sam Bello? She is not a criminal,Owen! | 你见过Sam Bello吗 她不是罪犯啊 Owen |
[19:51] | She’s my favorite intern! Please help! | 她是我最喜欢的实习医生 拜托帮帮忙 |
[19:52] | Okay,so you want to send her down to Southern California… | 好吧 你是想让她去南加州… |
[19:56] | – Yes! – where she’ll be far away | – 对的 – 在那里她就能远离 |
[19:57] | from immigration problems? | 移民相关的麻烦 是吗 |
[20:00] | Can you call someone in the Army and have them talk to ICE? | 你能联系军方的人 让他们跟移民局说说吗 |
[20:05] | I think you’re grasping at straws. | 你是在有病乱投医 |
[20:06] | If it’s the man,call in the man. | 谁靠谱就找谁嘛 |
[20:07] | – Isn’t that how it works? – Nope. | – 不是这样的吗 – 并不是 |
[20:14] | It’s great,right? | 很棒吧 是不是 |
[20:15] | I just found this emergency cart,gutted the thing! | 我找到这辆急救车 从里到外清了一遍 |
[20:17] | It’s got room for everything. | 所有东西都放下了 |
[20:19] | But is someone gonna need this somewhere? | 但别处会有人需要这辆车吗 |
[20:21] | – There are more,right? – But you did this all wrong. | – 不止这一辆吧 – 可你都放错啦 |
[20:23] | How is it wrong? I just made it up! | 怎么会错了 我自己设计的 |
[20:25] | Because you put the hemorrhage supplies in the bottom drawer. | 因为你把止血用品放在底层抽屉了 |
[20:27] | – So? – I mean,okay,what drawer do you put your underwear in? | – 所以咧 – 好吧 你的内裤放在哪个抽屉 |
[20:30] | – Um… Pass? – You put it in the top drawer | – 不想回答 – 放在顶层抽屉 |
[20:32] | because it’s what you grab first. | 因为这是首先要拿的东西 |
[20:34] | Then surgical equipment in the bottom drawer. | 然后 手术器械放底层 |
[20:36] | Cardiovascular event, | 心血管状况 |
[20:39] | and then preeclampsia, | 然后是先兆子痫 |
[20:40] | – sepsis,hemorrhage… this zone. – Yeah. | – 败血症 大出血 在这一区 – 行吧 |
[20:43] | And that’s…hold on, and then I think that | 还有 等等 然后我想… |
[20:44] | I want to put this in here. | 这些放在这里 |
[20:47] | This is the EKG for Agent Fields. | 这是Fields探员的心电图 |
[20:49] | Is this a patient of yours? | 是你的病人吗 |
[20:50] | Uh,that gentleman. | 那个男的 |
[20:52] | He works with ICE. | 是移民局的人 |
[20:53] | And he’s here to talk with Dr. Bello, | 他来找Bello医生谈话的 |
[20:56] | whose Dreamer status is in question. | 她的移民身份有问题 |
[20:57] | There’s an ICE agent here? | 移民局的探员找上门了吗 |
[20:59] | Yes,for one of our star interns. | 是的 来找本院一位优秀的实习医生 |
[21:01] | But hey,that’s neither here nor there | 先说正事 |
[21:03] | because this man’s heart… | 因为这男人的心脏… |
[21:04] | Oh! Okay! | 好的 |
[21:07] | Yeah,I can run all the tests. | 好的 我可以做全套检查 |
[21:09] | I can do an echo. | 我可以做超声心电图 |
[21:10] | I can do a treadmill nuclear stress test | 运动负荷试验 |
[21:12] | Just look at the EKG. | 你看看心电图 |
[21:14] | Yeah. I’m gonna look at it. | 好的 我会看的 |
[21:16] | I’ll look at it really thoroughly. | 人家会看得很仔细的 |
[21:18] | I’m going to… | 我会… |
[21:19] | I could even do a PET scan if you need more time… | 如果要争取时间 还可以做断层扫描… |
[21:21] | Dr. Pierce. Look. | Pierce医生 你看啦 |
[21:27] | ST and T wave changes. | ST段和T波有变化 |
[21:29] | This isn’t good. | 这可不妙 |
[21:30] | This is what I’m talking about. | 我就是这意思 |
[21:32] | Is this Dr. Bello? | 这位是Bello医生吗 |
[21:34] | Oh,no,this is Dr. Pierce,our chief of cardiothoracic surgery. | 不 这位是Pierce医生 本院心外科主任 |
[21:38] | She just looked at your EKG… | 她在看你的心电图… |
[21:40] | Oh,come on. Dr. Bailey, I’ve been here all day. | 拜托 Bailey医生 我来一天了 |
[21:42] | Agent Fields,I had a heart attack a couple of months ago. | Fields探员 几个月前 我心脏病发 |
[21:46] | It almost took me out of the game | 我几乎挂了 |
[21:48] | and left my child without a mother. | 差点跟孩子阴阳两隔 |
[21:52] | Please,sir. Listen to what Dr. Pierce has to say. | 拜托 先生 请听Pierce怎么说 |
[21:59] | Hey,I thought you were covering the pit. | 我以为你在帮我盯急诊 |
[22:01] | I am. It’s covered. Have you heard from cardio? | 都好了啊 心外科有消息了吗 |
[22:03] | Not yet. I was just telling Matthew… | 还没 我刚在告诉Matthew… |
[22:04] | I don’t think it’s her heart. | 我觉得不是心脏的问题 |
[22:06] | – Why? – I don’t know. It’s just a feeling. | – 为什么 – 不知道 就是感觉 |
[22:08] | But we have her medical records. | 但我们有她的病历 |
[22:10] | No,I know,but… You don’t have any kids. | 我知道 但你没有孩子 |
[22:12] | Look,if Harriet had this, | 如果Harriet有这毛病 |
[22:13] | I’d be thinking all sorts of other things, | 我会想其他各种问题 |
[22:15] | like GI obstruction or reflux, pyloric stenosis,sepsis. | 比如肠梗阻 胃食管反流 幽门狭窄 败血症 |
[22:20] | But Harriet doesn’t have a known heart condition. | 但Harriet没有心脏问题 |
[22:22] | – Ruby does. – No,I know. | – Ruby有 – 我知道 |
[22:23] | I know,but can you please check it out, | 我知道 但请你检查一下 |
[22:26] | I mean,since you’re waiting,anyway? | 反正你在等嘛 |
[22:28] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[22:30] | Of course I will. | 好的 |
[22:31] | – Thanks. – Sure. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[22:40] | 是你联系移民局的吗 | |
[22:41] | 什么 | |
[22:42] | Sam’s an American,okay,just like me. | Sam是美国人 好吗 跟我一样 |
[22:45] | She came here when she was a baby with her mother, | 她在小时候 就跟母亲来了 |
[22:47] | just like me! | 和我一样 |
[22:48] | 你接受不了我们终成眷属 | |
[22:51] | 所以你想办法遣返她 | |
[22:54] | Andrea! I deported no one! | Andrea 我没遣返谁啊 |
[22:57] | I would never do something like that to you,to her… | 我不会那么对你 对她… |
[23:05] | 你是这么看我的吗 | |
[23:35] | – Where are you going? – We’re checking out. | – 你们去哪 – 我们要出院了 |
[23:37] | Did Alex… Did Dr. Karev sign off? | 是Alex…是Karev医生签字的吗 |
[23:40] | Dr. Karev won’t sign off. He’ll never sign off. | Karev没签字 他永远不会同意的 |
[23:42] | Dr. Shepherd is looking for a new partner for the ultrasound. | Shepherd医生在为超声手术另找帮手了 |
[23:45] | Dr. Wilson, you’ve all been so good to us. | Wilson医生 你一直对我们很照顾 |
[23:48] | I asked you to fight for Kimmie, and you fought. | 我请你为Kimmie争取 你争取了 |
[23:50] | Now I want to do what Kimmie wants. | 现在我想满足Kimmie的心愿 |
[23:52] | I’m taking her where she wants to go. | 我要带她去想去的地方 |
[23:54] | Does Alex know? | Alex知道吗 |
[23:57] | Will you tell him I said… | 你能帮我跟他… |
[23:59] | thank you? | 说声谢谢吗 |
[24:01] | And that when I said it, | 还有说 我道谢时 |
[24:04] | I was smiling? | 面带微笑 |
[24:28] | Hey. How was surgery? | 手术怎样 |
[24:30] | Good. Quick and easy. | 很好 又快又简单 |
[24:31] | Were you able to help out Bello? | 你能帮Bello吗 |
[24:32] | Uh,no,I don’t think so. | 不行 帮不了 |
[24:34] | I think I actually just scared her. | 我倒是吓到她了 |
[24:36] | So… | 那么 |
[24:37] | So,no church wedding. | 不搞教堂婚礼 |
[24:40] | What? | 什么 |
[24:41] | I thought that we could start wedding planning. | 我们可以开始计划婚礼了 |
[24:43] | So,maybe a restaurant or a bar. | 在餐厅或者酒吧办好了 |
[24:45] | I mean,not Joe’s Bar. | 我不是说Joe的酒吧 |
[24:46] | Or maybe Joe’s Bar if we decorate it… | Joe的酒吧也行 只要装饰一下 |
[24:48] | We got time to figure it out and plan it. | 我们有时间琢磨和计划的 |
[24:50] | I know. I just… | 我知道 只是… |
[24:51] | I thought it might feel good to plan something. | 我就是觉得 做做计划挺好的 |
[24:53] | Thanks. I got to check on Kimmie. | 谢谢 我得去看Kimmie了 |
[24:55] | – Alex? – Yeah? | – Alex – 怎么了 |
[24:57] | Kimmie left. | Kimmie走了 |
[24:58] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[25:00] | Just a bit ago. She told me to… | 不久前 她告诉我… |
[25:14] | Mocha. Extra shot. | 摩卡 超浓 |
[25:17] | You’re such a good boy. | 你真贴心 |
[25:20] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[25:22] | She takes about one breath a minute. | 她在慢慢耗着 |
[25:25] | It’s very slow,very painful. | 这很磨人 非常痛苦 |
[25:28] | Not for her. For Richard. | 不是说她 是说Richard |
[25:30] | Sorry to hear that. | 很抱歉 |
[25:32] | Well,you let me know if there’s anything else I can do. | 有什么需要 你尽管说 |
[25:35] | Oh,I spoke to Evan in legal about the Rebecca Froy thing. | Rebecca Froy的事 我问过法务部的Evan |
[25:38] | Oh,leave that alone,honey. It’s not worth your time. | 别管了 宝贝 那不值得浪费时间 |
[25:41] | Well,Shepherd’s trying to save children with brain tumors,Mom. | Shepherd在救有脑瘤的儿童病患 妈妈 |
[25:44] | Some petty fight over research | 无关研究的私人恩怨 |
[25:46] | should not get in the way of that. | 不应该牵扯进来 |
[25:47] | I’ve asked the lawyers | 我已经叫律师 |
[25:49] | to waive whatever agreement Harper made with her. | 撤销Harper和她的协议了 |
[25:51] | – You did what? – Yeah. Took five minutes. | – 你干嘛了 – 是的 五分钟的事 |
[25:53] | Handled. | 处理好了 |
[26:04] | Hey,how is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[26:06] | – She’s in love. – What? | – 她坠入爱河了 – 什么 |
[26:08] | With her healthy baby boy, who has yet to be named. | 爱上了健康的宝宝 刚起名呢 |
[26:10] | 5 pounds,14 ounces. | 2.6千克重 |
[26:13] | She only pushed three times. | 她才用力了三次 |
[26:15] | No bleeding? No complications? | 没出血吗 没并发症吗 |
[26:17] | No forceps,no… no vacuum extraction? | 没用产钳 也没用真空牵引助产器吗 |
[26:19] | – None of that. – Oh! I was just trying to be cautious. | – 都没有 – 我只是太小心了 |
[26:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:23] | So…should I return the cart or… | 我该归还推车了吗 |
[26:25] | You should just… just leave it,Bloodbank. | 你…走吧 血库 |
[26:39] | So it’s not her heart? | 不是心脏问题吗 |
[26:41] | No,it’s her belly. She has pyloric stenosis. | 对的 问题在腹部 是幽门狭窄 |
[26:43] | See this area here? | 看到这里了吗 |
[26:45] | It’s a little spot where the muscle is getting too big | 这里的小点 肌肉过于肥大 |
[26:49] | and won’t let the food pass through. | 食物无法通过 |
[26:50] | And what happens now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[26:52] | It is a simple,simple surgery. | 就是一台很简单的手术 |
[26:53] | Half an hour,and she’s going to be good as new. | 只用半小时 她就康复如初了 |
[26:56] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[26:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:00] | I’m sorry. It’s,uh… It’s a lot. | 抱歉 这太不容易了 |
[27:04] | I know. I know. You’re taking care of her on your own. | 我知道 你一个人照顾她 |
[27:06] | I’m sorry. I can’t imagine… | 抱歉 我难以想象… |
[27:07] | Yeah. It’s,uh,tough. | 是啊 不容易 |
[27:10] | Nights are tough. | 晚上很难熬 |
[27:11] | But she cries,and I go in and take one look at her, | 但她哭时 我进房去看她 |
[27:14] | and I’m just so happy to see her,you know? | 我就很高兴看到她 |
[27:18] | I’m sorry. Thank you for catching this. | 抱歉 谢谢你查到问题 |
[27:21] | Oh,no,I didn’t. Dr. Kepner did. | 不是我 是Kepner医生想到的 |
[27:24] | – Dr. Kepner? – Yeah. She’s a mom. | – 是Kepner医生吗 – 是啊 她身为母亲 |
[27:25] | And she had a feeling. | 她察觉到了 |
[27:27] | I’ll come find you when we’re done,okay? | 结束后 我再来找你吧 |
[27:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:41] | Pyloric stenosis? | 幽门狭窄吗 |
[27:42] | Yeah. She didn’t have all the obvious symptoms, | 没错 虽然没有全部显著症状 |
[27:44] | but at least we caught it early, and she’s gonna be just fine. | 但幸好我们发现及时 不会有大碍 |
[27:46] | – Oh,thank you. – Yeah. | – 多谢 – 客气 |
[27:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[27:52] | Oh,my God… help! Someone help me! | 天呐 来人啊 救命 |
[27:53] | My wife is bleeding! She’s bleeding! Someone help! | 我妻子出血了 快来救救她 |
[27:55] | Hey,Schmitt,Schmitt! Grab the cart and follow me. | Schmitt 推上急救车跟我来 |
[27:59] | – What happened? – Somebody help her! | – 怎么了 – 你们救救她 |
[28:01] | You have to help her! | 你们得救她啊 |
[28:02] | She had a vaginal delivery late last night… no complications. | 她昨晚顺产 没有并发症 |
[28:04] | Ahh! Something’s wrong! | 有什么不对劲 |
[28:05] | Start her on high-flow O2,10 liters, | 赶紧高流速给她输氧10升 |
[28:07] | and we’ll need a bolus of 10 units of oxytocin IM followed by an infusion. | 输氧后 肌肉注射10单位催产素 |
[28:11] | Okay,no,hold on. Sorry… it’s right there. | 慢着 不用 那里就有 |
[28:12] | Schmitt,top drawer,oxytocin. | Schmitt 催产素在最上层抽屉 |
[28:14] | – Speculum and 4x4s? – Got it. | – 窥镜和纱布 – 明白 |
[28:17] | – Balloon catheter? – Bottom drawer. | – 气囊导管呢 – 最下层 |
[28:18] | – I don’t see it. – It’s on the right. | – 没找到 – 右手边 |
[28:20] | No,it’s on the left, underneath the packing. | 不对 左手边 在敷料下面 |
[28:21] | – Got it. – Look at me. | – 有了 – 看着我 |
[28:23] | Hang on there,okay? Just hang in there. | 坚持住 坚持一下 |
[28:25] | We got you. You’ve got this. | 有我们呢 没事的 |
[28:29] | It’s… It’s not good. | 情况…不太妙 |
[28:31] | You have severe defects in blood flow to your heart during stress, | 在压力下 你的心脏供血严重不足 |
[28:35] | which suggests major occlusions… | 说明有严重的闭塞… |
[28:38] | – Occlusions? – Oh,blockages. | – 闭塞 – 梗塞的意思 |
[28:40] | Your coronary arteries are almost completely clogged shut… | 你的冠状动脉几乎全都被堵死了… |
[28:44] | Leaving you at high risk for a heart attack. | 导致你极有可能心脏病发 |
[28:46] | Very high risk. | 非常高危 |
[28:48] | I thought you guys were just stalling me… | 我还以为你们只是想拖住我 |
[28:50] | Right? But no,no. No,we,um… | 是吧 当然不啦 我们… |
[28:54] | You’re in very grave danger. | 确实非常危险 |
[28:57] | I swear to God,if this is some sort of game… | 我发誓 这要是耍什么花招 |
[28:59] | Agent Fields,I swear to God it is not. | Fields探员 我发誓绝无虚言 |
[29:06] | I’m recommending a cardiac catheterization. | 我建议进行心导管插入手术 |
[29:08] | I’ll go in,open up the arteries right now… today. | 马上手术打通动脉 就在今天 |
[29:13] | Well,can I… Can I call my wife? | 我可以打给我妻子吗 |
[29:15] | I mean,she’s gonna be out of her mind with worry. | 她肯定会担心死的 |
[29:18] | Of course. Right,yeah. Call whoever you need to. | 当然 需要打给谁都行 |
[29:22] | We’ll get you started. | 我们先帮你准备 |
[29:24] | Dr. Bailey,thank you. | Bailey医生 多谢 |
[29:27] | I’m grateful. | 不胜感激 |
[29:29] | But I’m going to have to call my office, | 但我必须通知我们警署 |
[29:31] | and they’re going to send somebody else for Dr. Bello. | 他们会派其他人来处理Bello医生 |
[29:35] | Agent Fields… | Fields探员… |
[29:38] | hey,I know that there are protocols, | 我知道你们需要遵守制度 |
[29:40] | but can you please just tell me… | 但能否请你告知我… |
[29:44] | did Dr. Bello break the law? | Bello是否有违法行为 |
[29:49] | – A red light? – That’s what he said. | – 闯红灯吗 – 他说的啊 |
[29:51] | Said they have her on camera. | 说她被拍到了呢 |
[29:52] | Well,I run a red light once a month. | 我每月都闯红灯的 |
[29:54] | They can deport her for that? | 就为这事 能把她驱逐出境吗 |
[29:55] | Apparently. | 显然是的 |
[29:56] | I was at work for 36 hours. | 我连续上了36小时班 |
[29:58] | There was a six-car pileup in the pit, | 急诊有一起六车连环相撞事故 |
[30:00] | and I scrubbed in on… on three different surgeries, | 我参与了三台不同的手术 |
[30:04] | and I was floating all the way home. | 回家路上 整个人都是飘的 |
[30:06] | Till I heard a horn,and some guy behind me riding my bumper. | 我听到喇叭声 后面那车顶住我 |
[30:10] | And the light turned yellow, and no one was coming, | 跳黄灯了 我见没车来 |
[30:14] | so I pumped the gas. | 我就踩油门过了 |
[30:16] | I thought I made it through. I thought… | 我以为赶上了 我以为… |
[30:18] | I thought I made it through. | 我以为来得及的 |
[30:20] | Okay,if… if you end up in El Salvador… | 如果你被遣送回萨尔瓦多 |
[30:22] | it’s likely your medical accreditation won’t transfer, | 可能你的医师资质不能迁移 |
[30:25] | and you’ll have to start over from scratch. | 你得从头开始 |
[30:26] | Look,we will do everything we can | 我们会尽全力 |
[30:29] | to try and land you somewhere at the same level you are here. | 把你安置到跟现在水准相同的医院 |
[30:33] | My mom took my sister and I out of that country | 我妈带我和妹妹逃出来 |
[30:35] | because there was a war, | 是因为爆发战争了 |
[30:36] | and she saw my dad get shot on our front porch. | 她眼看着我爸在家门口被射杀 |
[30:38] | We moved to Florida, and she worked two jobs… | 我们搬去佛罗里达州 她一人打两份工 |
[30:40] | 20 hours a day… to keep us safe. | 每天工作20小时 只为护我们周全 |
[30:42] | No,I not going back there. I won’t. | 不行 我不要回去 我不会回去 |
[30:45] | We should run. I have a friend in Canada. | 我们逃走吧 我在加拿大有一个朋友 |
[30:48] | We get somebody to drive us across the border. | 叫人把我们送出边境 |
[30:50] | We hole up,and we wait. | 我们躲起来 等风声过去 |
[30:51] | – No. – We run,and we wait. | – 不行 – 我们先逃再等 |
[30:53] | You can’t run. | 不能逃 |
[30:54] | Listen… I’m all for driving the getaway car, | 听着 我非常愿意送你们过境 |
[30:56] | but right now,they are treating you like someone | 但是现在 他们对待你的样子 |
[30:58] | who snuck into this country in the trunk of a car. | 就像对待坐后备箱偷渡的人 |
[31:00] | Don’t become what they’re trying to make you. | 不要沦为他们臆想的样子 |
[31:02] | If you run,you’re a criminal. | 如果你逃走了 那就变成罪犯了 |
[31:04] | If you’re a criminal,you could never practice medicine again. | 如果变成罪犯 就再也无法行医了 |
[31:08] | Do not give them that. | 别让他们得逞 |
[31:19] | Lanie is stable, and so is the baby boy,Gryffin, | Lanie和孩子Gryffin都稳定下来了 |
[31:21] | named for Gryffindor. | 灵感来自哈利波特的格兰芬多学院 |
[31:24] | Steady numbers across the board. | 所有数据都很稳定 |
[31:25] | Our patient with the postpartum bleed is stable,too. Thank God. | 产后大出血的病人也稳定了 谢天谢地 |
[31:30] | She would have bled out in minutes | 要是没有这一切 |
[31:32] | if we didn’t have all this, | 没有你和你的急救小车 |
[31:34] | you and your little cart. | 她几分钟就会失血而死了 |
[31:38] | You saved her. | 你救了她 |
[31:40] | I think that we’re finished. | 我们应该完了 |
[31:42] | What? | 什么 |
[31:43] | Our project. Maternal mortality. | 我们的项目 产妇死亡率 |
[31:45] | I think this cart is the next step. | 我认为急救车就是下一步 |
[31:48] | I mean,if we had one on every OB and delivery floor, | 如果所有产科和分娩楼层都有一辆 |
[31:50] | then we’re prepared for any postpartum complications. | 任何产后并发症 就都有备无患了 |
[31:53] | The key to not turning birth into a trauma | 不让分娩发展成创伤的关键 |
[31:55] | is to prepare for it as if it is a trauma. | 就是准备好 做到未雨绸缪 |
[31:58] | You’re brilliant. | 你太棒了 |
[32:05] | Are you… | 你是不是… |
[32:06] | Are you going to move to another country? | 你是不是要搬到其他国家 |
[32:08] | What? | 什么 |
[32:09] | Well,just… You’re a free spirit,and you… | 你天性自由 |
[32:11] | you like the freedom to just, you know,move countries. | 你喜欢自由地…就搬去其他国家了 |
[32:14] | But… | 但是… |
[32:15] | Listen. Your research is almost done, | 你的研究已经基本告一段落了 |
[32:17] | and our project is almost done,and I… | 我们的项目也快结束了 我… |
[32:18] | I’m running scenarios, and I just want to be prepared. | 我在设想接下来的事 我想要有所准备 |
[32:21] | I want to know how loaded my crash cart should be. | 我想知道 我的急救车该装什么 |
[32:23] | I don’t want a crash cart. | 我不想要急救车 |
[32:25] | You… You don’t… You don’t want a crash cart? | 你不想…要急救车啊 |
[32:29] | Or you don’t want a crash? I’m sorry. I just… | 还是不想急救 抱歉 我是… |
[32:32] | I’m mixing up my metaphors. | 我被那些比喻绕进去了 |
[32:34] | I don’t want to leave you,Arizona. | 我不想离开你 Arizona |
[32:46] | If you have someplace else to be, | 你要是有其他事 |
[32:48] | I can page you when I’m done here. | 等这里做完 我再呼你 |
[32:49] | Oh,no,I’d like to see him through to the end. | 不了 我想一直陪着他 |
[32:51] | I’m dying? | 我要死了吗 |
[32:52] | No. Um,if I make a diagnosis, | 不是 我做出的诊断 |
[32:56] | I want to see my patient through treatment. | 我都希望陪病人走完治疗全过程 |
[32:58] | I don’t like doing my job halfway. | 我做工作 不喜欢半途而废 |
[33:01] | I don’t like doing my job at all. | 我根本不喜欢我的工作 |
[33:03] | I don’t even like wearing the jacket. | 我连制服也不喜欢穿 |
[33:05] | Some guys like wearing the jacket. | 有些人很享受穿制服 |
[33:07] | I used to. I used to feel good about it. | 我以前也是 感觉可棒了 |
[33:10] | I believe in law and order. | 我坚信理法公正 |
[33:12] | You know,I… I grew up watching Westerns. | 毕竟看西部片长大的 |
[33:14] | I wanted to be the sheriff that rode in at the last minute | 我梦想成为紧要关头策马出现的警长 |
[33:18] | and saved everyone. | 可以拯救所有人 |
[33:20] | Now… | 可现在呢 |
[33:22] | I don’t know what we’re doing. | 我都不知道 我们在做什么了 |
[33:25] | Staking out schools,taking kids… | 整天监视学校 抓些小孩… |
[33:28] | doctors… | 医生… |
[33:33] | I don’t know what we’re doing anymore. | 我都不知道这是为什么 |
[33:39] | Okay,I talked to your mom. She’s trying to reach a lawyer. | 我跟你妈通过电话了 她在找律师了 |
[33:41] | I don’t even know if I can take a bag. | 我都不知道能不能带包 |
[33:42] | Do you know if they let you take a… | 你知不知道他们让不让你带… |
[33:44] | Here’s a plane ticket to Zurich. | 这是去苏黎世的机票 |
[33:46] | I’m going to Switzerland? | 我要去瑞士了吗 |
[33:47] | You are voluntarily leaving the country | 你自愿离开美国 |
[33:50] | to continue your studies at the prestigious cardiothoracic program | 前往心外科出名的克劳斯曼研究所 |
[33:54] | at Klausman Institute. | 继续进行研究 |
[33:56] | Congratulations on your acceptance. | 恭喜你被录取了 |
[33:57] | – What? – You applied last year. | – 什么 – 你去年申请的 |
[34:00] | I did? | 我有吗 |
[34:01] | Here’s your application and your essay. | 这是你的申请表和论文 |
[34:03] | They were very impressed. | 他们非常满意 |
[34:06] | – Who wrote this? – You did. | – 谁写的 – 你啊 |
[34:07] | With the help of Dr. Pierce. | Pierce医生帮了一点忙 |
[34:10] | When you land tomorrow,somebody will be there to meet you. | 你明天降落后 会有人接你 |
[34:13] | They will help get you settled, and Dr. Yang is expecting you. | 他们会帮你安顿好 Yang医生在那等你 |
[34:15] | You’re going to love working with her. | 你会喜欢跟她共事的 |
[34:17] | She was also the best in her class. | 她也是班里最优秀的 |
[35:15] | I want to have kids with you. | 我想跟你生孩子 |
[35:18] | I love how much you care for Kimmie, | 看到你那么关心Kimmie |
[35:21] | and it really makes me want to have kids with you. | 让我很想跟你也生几个孩子 |
[35:27] | And if it’s okay with you, | 如果你同意的话 |
[35:30] | I would really like to take your last name. | 我非常想跟你姓 |
[35:33] | Because I’ve never had the last name of anyone who’s loved me. | 我还没体验过 跟随真正爱人的姓氏 |
[36:43] | My supervisor will be here in the morning, | 我的上级早上才会来 |
[36:44] | but I can get you started at least with the paperwork. | 但我可以先帮你填表 |
[36:47] | So,are you looking to foster a child? Or foster to adopt? | 你是想申请寄养还是收养 |
[36:51] | Foster to adopt. | 收养 |
[36:53] | We spend our childhoods | 我们的孩提时代 |
[36:55] | writing our dreams in diaries. | 总在日记里编织梦想 |
[36:58] | As adults,those dreams quietly come true every single day… | 成年后 梦想每天悄无声息地幻化成真 |
[37:03] | only sometimes we forget to notice,until it’s too late. | 只是有时 我们容易忽略 直至为时已晚 |
[37:07] | I’m coming with you,okay? | 我会跟你一起去的 |
[37:09] | As soon as I can. | 我会尽快的 |
[37:10] | No… Andrew,I don’t even want to go! | Andrew 别了 我都不想去 |
[37:12] | Yes,I am,okay? I love you,Sam. | 我想去 我爱你 Sam |
[37:15] | – You can’t… – I’m in love with you. | – 你不能… – 我爱你 |
[37:16] | You’re not throwing your life away because I have to! | 你不能为了我放弃一切 |
[37:18] | No,I’ll beg Dr. Yang for a job… | 我会求Yang医生给我一个职位 |
[37:20] | No. I… | 不要 我… |
[37:22] | I followed you here. I’m a liar. | 我跟着你来这里的 我骗你了 |
[37:25] | I’m… I’m a crazy stalker, | 我是疯狂跟踪狂 |
[37:27] | and you should stay away from me. | 你应该远离我 |
[37:29] | Sam. Stop. | Sam 别这样 |
[37:34] | We work. | 我们很配的 |
[37:36] | We don’t. | 不行 |
[37:37] | No,even when we do,we don’t. | 即使我们在一起 也有问题的 |
[37:45] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[37:51] | Stay here. | 留在这里 |
[38:28] | Andrew,I’m so sorry. | Andrew 我很遗憾 |
[38:39] | So slow down. | 不如慢下来 |
[38:41] | And take it in. | 好好去领会 |
[38:44] | People can’t be with the people they love. | 人们总是不能跟相爱的人在一起 |
[38:47] | What? | 什么 |
[38:49] | All over the world,people can’t be with the people they love | 无论在哪 相爱的人总是无法在一起 |
[38:52] | because of stupid laws and stupid life and stupid death. | 因为破法律 还有生与死 |
[38:55] | And so I see where my aggressive avoidance of you | 我终于明白了 为什么我故意躲着你 |
[38:59] | might come across as ever so slightly petulant. | 会被看成是有点任性耍脾气 |
[39:02] | But I still wish that you would apologize. | 但我仍然希望 你能来道歉 |
[39:06] | I just need you to see that what you did was wrong. | 希望你能明白 你的做法是错的 |
[39:08] | – Maggie,April kissed me. – That wasn’t… No. I get that. | – Maggie 是April亲我的 – 没有 我能理解 |
[39:10] | And I am not mad about that! | 我不是为这件事生气 |
[39:12] | I am mad because you didn’t tell me! | 我很生气 是因为你瞒着我 |
[39:14] | I’m mad that you thought I couldn’t handle it! | 是因为你觉得我处理不了 |
[39:16] | Because my whole life,people have been talking over me | 因为从小到大 人们聊天会无视我 |
[39:19] | and talking down to me | 或者对我语气轻蔑 |
[39:20] | and assuming that just because I’m a little awkward | 人们都认为 因为我有点笨拙 |
[39:22] | and… and… goofy, | 有点傻傻的 |
[39:24] | that I can’t handle simple information! | 无法接受很简单的信息 |
[39:27] | That’s not what I was doing… | 我没有那样想 |
[39:28] | Do you think I can’t see that what you and April had | 难道你觉得 我不知道你和April的事 |
[39:30] | was big and complicated? | 都很复杂棘手吗 |
[39:31] | I mean,do you think you need to protect me from that? | 你是觉得需要保护我 不受那些影响吗 |
[39:33] | I wasn’t protecting you. I was protecting April. | 我没在保护你 我在保护April |
[39:36] | I was probably protecting myself,honestly,from this. | 实话说 我可能也在保护自己 |
[39:39] | – From… – From all of this. | – 为什么呢 – 免受这些烦恼啊 |
[39:41] | Maggie,you think of yourself as this goofy underdog. | Maggie 你觉得自己是傻傻的失败者 |
[39:44] | I mean,that’s an old idea. | 但已经时过境迁了 |
[39:45] | You’re beautiful. | 你很漂亮 |
[39:47] | You’re brilliant. You’re powerful. | 也很聪明 很有能力 |
[39:49] | You have all the power here. I’m over here sunk. | 一直都是你占主动 我却在无可救药 |
[39:51] | And you keep showing me how capable you are | 你一直在向我展示 你多么有能力 |
[39:53] | of just walking away. | 可以随便走掉 |
[39:54] | You have all these reasons… over and over… | 你总有各种理由 一遍又一遍 |
[39:57] | reasons to resist us,reasons why we can’t be together. | 抵抗的理由 不能在一起的理由 |
[39:59] | First it’s April, and then it’s what,our parents? | 先是April 然后是什么 咱们的家长吗 |
[40:01] | Then it’s the fact that we all work together. | 然后是咱俩在一起工作吧 |
[40:03] | Now it’s this. It’s just another thing, | 现在又是这事 又有新理由 |
[40:05] | one moment I had with April when I was trying to be her friend. | 我刚跟April在一起 想跟她做朋友 |
[40:08] | And now you’re convinced again | 你就又来向我证明 |
[40:09] | that you can just walk away again and again. | 你可以一次又一次走开 |
[40:12] | This keeps hap… | 总是这样… |
[40:19] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[40:21] | I am not capable anymore. | 我以后不这样了 |
[40:24] | Well,then maybe I am sorry. | 那我跟你道歉 |
[40:37] | Let yourself feel it. | 好好去感受 |
[40:42] | Oh,love. I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 我很遗憾 |
[40:45] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[40:48] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[40:51] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[40:52] | No. | 不好 |
[40:54] | None of us are all right. | 我们都不好了 |
[40:56] | Jackson… Jackson… | |
[40:57] | Jackson ruined us. | Jackson把我们毁了 |
[41:00] | Richard,we are ruined. | Richard 我们完了 |
[41:05] | Because sometimes even the most beautiful dreams… | 因为有时候 即使最美的梦… |
[41:09] | disappear when the sun comes up | 醒来也是一场空 |