时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Adrenaline is the body’s response to stressful situation. | 肾上腺素是身体对紧张形势的反应 |
[00:05] | Hey. Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[00:07] | I proofread the presentation, tested the A/V equipment. | 我核对了幻灯片 检查了视听设备 |
[00:11] | David Bowie is performance-ready. | 小鼠David Bowie已经可以登场了 |
[00:12] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[00:13] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[00:15] | I’m going to check on my post-ops. | 我要去检查术后病人 |
[00:16] | – I’ll be back soon. – What? | – 一会就回来 – 什么 |
[00:17] | Try to calm down. You’re gonna stress out Bowie. | 冷静一下 你会让Bowie紧张的 |
[00:23] | It’s one of many biochemical compounds our bodies produce | 那是身体分泌的生化化合物之一 |
[00:27] | that alter our state of consciousness. | 能够改变我们的意识状态 |
[00:29] | How long is this gonna take? | 要用多长时间 |
[00:30] | Well,it’s gonna take as long as it’s gonna take. | 那要看进度情况了 |
[00:34] | This eliminates the need for a port. | 这样就不需要充电端口了 |
[00:36] | That allows us to… | 能让我们… |
[00:38] | No. No. Go away. | 不不 你躲开点 |
[00:40] | I already lost sleep | 我昨晚已经失眠了 |
[00:41] | – because of you last night. – Did you? | – 都是因为你 – 是吗 |
[00:42] | I’m trying to focus. | 我想集中精神呢 |
[00:43] | – I’m trying to win. – Yeah? Good luck with that. | – 我想赢呢 – 是吗 那祝你好运 |
[00:46] | Oxytocin makes us feel bonded with others. | 催产素让我们感觉与别人紧紧相连 |
[00:48] | I’m going backstage. | 我要去后台了 |
[00:50] | Kepner said I could be the first to present. | Kepner说我可以第一个上台 |
[00:52] | Then I’ll head to Ollie’s funeral. | 然后去参加Ollie的葬礼 |
[00:53] | Oh,I wish I could come with you. | 我好想陪你一起去呀 |
[00:55] | It’ll be all right. | 没关系的 |
[00:58] | Dopamine makes us more alert | 多巴胺让我们更加警觉 |
[01:00] | and motivates us to seek reward. | 刺激我们去追求奖赏 |
[01:02] | Baby. Move this box down there. | 宝贝 把这方框挪到下面来 |
[01:05] | Mom,if you wanted input, you could have done that last week | 妈妈 如果你想参与 上周就该做了 |
[01:07] | last week instead of being in Boston. | 而不是跑去波士顿 |
[01:08] | I was busy taking care of business. | 我忙着处理业务呢 |
[01:10] | So was Dr. Velez. | Velez医生也是呀 |
[01:11] | She had emergency surgery in L.A. | 她在洛杉矶有紧急手术 |
[01:12] | She still managed to get her notes in on time. | 她还是挤时间 按时把她的备注发来了 |
[01:14] | – Over there. – Thank you. | – 这里 – 谢谢 |
[01:17] | Hi. Cookie? | 你好啊 吃饼干吗 |
[01:20] | Whoa. Seriously? | 哇哦 不是吧 |
[01:22] | – My girlfriend just got deported. – Here. | – 我的女友被驱逐出境了 – 给你吧 |
[01:24] | A lack of serotonin has been linked to depression. | 缺少血清素与情绪抑郁息息相关 |
[01:27] | You had time to make cookies? | 你还有时间做饼干吗 |
[01:29] | They are lesbian gratitude cookies. | 这是女同致谢小饼干 |
[01:32] | – What? – Hm. Yeah. | – 什么 – 是啊 |
[01:33] | I mean,that’s what they call them. | 她们就是这样叫的 |
[01:34] | Remember my patients who had the cancer | 还记得那位以为自己患癌了 |
[01:36] | that turned out not to be cancer? | 结果其实没事的病人吗 |
[01:37] | Mmm. Lesbian gratitude cookies are delicious. | 女同致谢小饼干太好吃了 |
[01:40] | I think I can say that, but I’m not so sure about you. | 我觉得我能那样说 不知道你说是否合适 |
[01:41] | Hi. Cookie? | 你好呀 吃饼干吗 |
[01:42] | Um,one of my patients just went into labor. | 我有一位病人临产了 |
[01:45] | If I don’t make it back, you got this. You’re magic. | 如果我没赶回来 那就交给你了 你最棒了 |
[01:48] | GABA,an amino-acid neurotransmitter, | 伽马氨基丁酸 一种氨基酸神经递质 |
[01:51] | helps reduce anxiety… | 可以帮助减少焦虑 |
[01:54] | Ooh. Cookie? | 吃饼干吗 |
[01:57] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那我吃了 不要介意 |
[02:05] | And endorphins create a heightened state of happiness. | 内啡肽能够提升愉悦程度 |
[02:07] | What? What are you doing here? | 什么 你怎么在这里 |
[02:09] | You’re supposed to be rounding. | 你应该去查房的 |
[02:10] | The future of medicine is in this room. | 医学的未来都在这里 |
[02:12] | And that’s why the grownups get first dibs on the seats. | 所以大人们才能优先坐椅子 |
[02:14] | Here. Come on,let’s go. I’m going,too. | 给你 我们走吧 我也去的 |
[02:16] | – Hey,cookie? – Um,no,I can’t eat when I’m nervous. | – 吃饼干吗 – 不了 我紧张时 不能吃东西 |
[02:19] | I’ll throw up,but thank you. | 否则会吐的 不过谢谢了 |
[02:21] | …like the kind we feel when we win. | 就像是获胜时的感觉 |
[02:23] | Morning and welcome | 早上好 欢迎各位 |
[02:25] | to Grey Sloan Surgical Innovation Prototypes Day. | 欢迎参加格蕾斯隆外科创新展示日 |
[02:29] | Today,we will see presentations of the 25 proposals | 今天 我们将看到25个项目的展示 |
[02:33] | that were chosen in round one. | 都是在第一轮里选定的 |
[02:35] | Five will be selected to move on to the contest’s final phase | 五个项目将被选中 进入比赛最后阶段 |
[02:39] | and receive a $1 million grant | 收获100万美元经费 |
[02:42] | to further their groundbreaking research. | 继续他们的开创性研究 |
[02:45] | Good luck to all of today’s presenters. | 祝各位介绍人展示顺利 |
[02:46] | And we will begin with Dr. Richard Webber. | 我们先从Richard Webber医生开始 |
[02:55] | You’re on deck. | 下一个是你 |
[02:56] | Hey. Want some cookies? | 你要吃饼干吗 |
[02:58] | Sure. Thanks. | 好啊 谢谢啦 |
[03:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:03] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[03:06] | Now,once we identify the cancer, | 只要能识别癌细胞 |
[03:08] | we do everything we can… | 我们就可以尽力去… |
[03:09] | You knew we had to present today. | 你知道我们今天要展示的 |
[03:10] | We had a very clear deadline. | 有很明确的截止时间的 |
[03:11] | Yeah,well,cleaning up the mess you made has no clear end at all. | 是啊 但帮你收拾残局 简直没有尽头 |
[03:15] | What mess? What are you talking about? | 收拾什么残局 你在说什么 |
[03:16] | The mess you made when you decided to waive | 就是你决定放弃 |
[03:18] | Rebecca Froy’s settlement against your grandfather, | 你祖父与Rebecca Froy的和解协议 |
[03:20] | thereby allowing her to speak publicly about it, | 允许她可以公开那件事 |
[03:22] | which sent our foundation’s board of directors | 这让我们基金会的董事会成员们 |
[03:25] | into a massive soaking of their collective britches, | 一个个全都被吓尿了 |
[03:27] | which I had to sop up. That mess. | 我得去收拾残局 |
[03:29] | What settlement are you talking about? | 你在说什么和解协议啊 |
[03:32] | Sexual harassment. | 性骚扰 |
[03:34] | Close your mouth before you catch a fly. | 合上嘴吧 小心苍蝇飞进去 |
[03:37] | Dr. Orr! | Orr医生 |
[03:38] | We’ll talk later. | 我们回头再聊 |
[03:40] | Dr. Orr so nice to see you,darling. | Orr医生 很高兴见到你 宝贝 |
[03:44] | So,when you apply the Path Pen to tissue, | 所以把路径笔放在组织上时 |
[03:49] | it rapidly identifies | 它能够快速识别 |
[03:51] | whether a cell is healthy… | 测出细胞是健康的 |
[03:56] | …or cancerous. | 还是癌变的 |
[03:58] | So you’re showing us a mock-up? | 你是在展示效果模型吗 |
[04:00] | No,no. It’s functional. | 不不 它已经能用了 |
[04:01] | I mean,it’s still in the testing stage, | 现在依旧处于测试阶段 |
[04:03] | but,at this point, | 但目前来说 |
[04:05] | approximately 80% of all tumor types we sampled are in the database, | 我们取样肿瘤种类里 大约有80%纳入数据库了 |
[04:09] | and we hope for 100% in the next few months. | 后面几个月 希望能达到100% |
[04:11] | Wow. That is impressive. | 哇哦 这也太厉害了 |
[04:14] | Impressive? It’s like a drug-sniffing dog for cancer. | 何止厉害 这就像是癌细胞的缉毒犬 |
[04:16] | – We’re screwed. – Shh! Our idea’s good,too. | – 我们完了 – 嘘 我们的想法也很棒的 |
[04:20] | which compares biomarkers from the tissue | 将组织里的生物标记 |
[04:22] | with those of the cancer cells in the database. | 与数据库里的癌细胞进行比对 |
[04:24] | The device… | 该设备… |
[04:26] | Peggy Dayna Hey,Peggy,Dayna. | |
[04:27] | What’s going on? Are you okay? Is… Is the baby okay? | 怎么了 你们还好吗 宝宝还好吗 |
[04:29] | No,no,no,we’re fine. Rose is fine. | 不不 我们没事 Rose也没事 |
[04:30] | It’s the cookies. | 是饼干有问题 |
[04:32] | I’m sorry? You paged me 911. | 不好意思 你们紧急呼叫我 |
[04:34] | – We’re so sorry. – We need the cookies back. | – 抱歉啊 – 我们得要回饼干 |
[04:35] | – We’re so sorry. – It was an accident. | – 太抱歉了 – 我们也不是故意的 |
[04:37] | Do you still have them? Please say that you still have them. | 还在你那吗 拜托告诉我 你还没有吃 |
[04:38] | The cookies? All of the cookies? | 那些饼干 所有饼干 |
[04:40] | All the cookies,all of the cookies. | 所有饼干 |
[04:42] | Current procedures use a portion of the small intestine | 当前方案是使用一段小肠 |
[04:45] | but the result can still have some practical limitations, | 但结果依旧有许多现实局限性 |
[04:47] | due to its ability to secrete fluid… | 因为小肠无法分泌液体 |
[04:50] | peritoneal tissue is a good choice for vaginal reconstruction | 腹膜组织是进行阴道重建的好选择 |
[04:54] | – Now let’s look at slides. – Could you,um… | – 我们来看幻灯片 – 你能不能… |
[04:56] | do you see that cookie tin up there? | 看到那边的饼干盒了吗 |
[04:58] | Could you go get those cookies for me? | 能不能把那些饼干帮我拿来 |
[04:59] | I’m a little,uh,wobbly. I can’t. | 我有点晕乎 走不过去 |
[05:03] | I’m not going up there. | 我才不要过去呢 |
[05:05] | Go eat the cafeteria cookies | 你去吃咖啡厅的饼干呗 |
[05:06] | from the green room. | 后台休息室就有 |
[05:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:10] | Come here. | 过来 |
[05:13] | My patient accidentally used peanut-butter cannabis | 我的病人不小心使用了花生酱大麻 |
[05:16] | that her wife had got her when she was going through chemo. | 她妻子给买的 想帮她度过化疗 |
[05:19] | One thing led to another, and… | 结果事情一发不可收拾 |
[05:20] | I seem to have given a lot of people weed cookies, | 我似乎把大麻饼干给大家吃了 |
[05:24] | um,with an unknown and immeasurable amount of weed in them. | 里面的大麻含量并不清楚 也没法测量 |
[05:28] | The peritoneum naturally regenerates within days. | 腹膜会在几天时间内自行再生 |
[05:31] | She came to us with the idea… | 她带着这样的主意找到我们 |
[05:34] | Who had the cookies? | 都有谁吃过呀 |
[05:37] | Who didn’t? | 要问谁没吃呀 |
[05:38] | And that’s when I told them,uh,you know, | 那时候 我跟她们说 |
[05:40] | I said,”Hey. We can make a better vagina,you know?” | “你们知道吗 我们可以做出更好的阴道” |
[05:43] | I’m gonna go back. | 倒回去一点 |
[05:45] | That sounds,uh… That sounds wrong. | 刚才听起来…不太对 |
[05:46] | Vaginas are terrific the way they are,honestly. | 阴道本来的样子就挺好了 说实话 |
[05:50] | I love ’em,you know. | 我超爱的 跟你们讲 |
[05:52] | Um,I came from one,so… | 我就是从阴道里出来的… |
[05:54] | This one,hers,actually. Hey,Ma. | 其实就是她的 是吧 老妈 |
[05:57] | That’s not what the script says. | 台词没有这一句哦 |
[05:58] | What do we do? What do we do? | 我们做了什么 |
[06:00] | What? | 什么 |
[06:03] | Oh,my God. | 我的天啊 |
[06:04] | This one. | 就是她的啊 |
[06:09] | This is bad. | 凉凉 |
[06:21] | Due to unforeseen circumstances | 由于突发意外情况 |
[06:24] | we are postponing the remainder of today’s presentation. | 剩下的项目展示要推迟了 |
[06:26] | Please raise your hand if you ate any cookies from this tin. | 如果吃过这盒饼干 请举一下手 |
[06:36] | Unfortunately,the cookies in this tin were tainted with rat poison. | 非常不幸 这盒饼干沾染鼠药了 |
[06:41] | So we need to treat those of you who have ingested them | 所以食用过的人 需要接受治疗 |
[06:45] | as soon as possible,please. | 要尽快治疗 拜托各位 |
[06:52] | Okay. False alarm. | 好啦 是错误警报 |
[06:54] | The cookies had marijuana in them. | 其实饼干里面是有大麻 |
[06:56] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:57] | Yes. I didn’t want to scare you. | 是的 我不想吓到你们 |
[06:59] | So you went with rat poison? | 所以你说有鼠药吗 |
[07:00] | You scared me to death. | 你快把我吓死了 |
[07:01] | – What? – You knew they had weed in them. | – 什么 – 你知道里面有大麻的 |
[07:03] | Right. Yeah. I forgot. | 是哦 对的 我忘了 |
[07:06] | Okay,so listen. | 好吧 听我说 |
[07:07] | No one goes anywhere until you’re sober. | 各位清醒以前 谁都不能离开 |
[07:09] | Ingesting marijuana has a much stronger effect, | 食用大麻的效果更强 |
[07:12] | and it lasts much longer than when you smoke it,so… | 相比抽大麻 持续时间也更长 |
[07:15] | True story. We get kids in the ER all the time… | 说得没错 急诊室经常遇到这种孩子 |
[07:17] | They had… had… They like the cookies | 他们…他们喜欢饼干 |
[07:19] | and the brownies and the candies. | 还有布朗尼 还有糖果 |
[07:20] | They should really label that stuff better. | 他们确实应该好好标注一下 |
[07:22] | So everyone stays here. | 所以大家都先留在这里 |
[07:24] | There’s no medicine,no surgery, and no patient interaction. | 不能开药 不能手术 不能跟病人互动 |
[07:28] | Yeah,I… Yeah,I’m just gonna send some orders. | 是啊 我刚要发送医嘱呢 |
[07:30] | No,you’re not gonna send anything! Give your note to Jo. | 不行 你什么都不能发 把笔记本给Jo |
[07:33] | Wait. You’re taking our phones? | 等等 手机也要没收吗 |
[07:34] | Everyone,give your phones to Wilson. | 各位 把手机交给Wilson |
[07:35] | She will handle your patients, your post-ops,and your charts. | 患者 术后 病历 都交给她处理了 |
[07:38] | So you’re gonna do all of our work? | 你要替我们完成工作吗 |
[07:39] | Yes,she’s gonna reassess and rearrange. It’s gonna be great. | 是的 她会重新评估和重新安排 都放心吧 |
[07:42] | You’re so pretty. You look like a cartoon. | 你好美啊 就像是卡通人物 |
[07:45] | – Okay,okay. – You should look into it. | – 好的 – 你应该看一下 |
[07:46] | – Phones now. – Jackson. | – 手机都给我 – Jackson |
[07:47] | Everybody stay here. | 所有人都留在这里 |
[07:50] | – Let’s go. – Oh,my God. | – 我们走吧 – 天啊 |
[07:55] | Andrew,you in there? | Andrew 怎么愣神了 |
[07:57] | – Andrew? – Who are we talking about? | – Andrew – 我们在说谁呀 |
[07:58] | Hey,Andrew? | 嘿 Andrew |
[08:00] | Pierce? Oh,God,Pi… Andrew. Pi… Pierce! | Pierce 我的天啊 Andrew… Pierce |
[08:03] | Pierce? Hey,Pierce. Stop. Stop! | Pierce 别走啊 |
[08:07] | They called. | 他们来电话了 |
[08:08] | They called,and they said that he’s coming today. | 说是他今天就要来 |
[08:10] | – I’m not ready. – Wait. | – 我还没准备好 – 等等 |
[08:12] | Wait up. Who called? | 先等一下 谁来电话了 |
[08:13] | DSHS. They’re bringing me a foster kid. | 健康医疗局 要把我收养的孩子送来 |
[08:15] | – Today? – Yeah. | – 今天吗 – 是的 |
[08:16] | I just had the home inspection, | 我刚接受完入户检查 |
[08:18] | and they said,”We’ll call you.” | 他们说”回头联系你” |
[08:19] | I didn’t think it would be this soon, | 我没以为会这么快 |
[08:20] | and now they’re bringing me a baby boy. | 结果现在就要送来一个小男孩 |
[08:22] | I said I could take ages zero to 17, | 我说能接受0至17岁 |
[08:25] | and they’re bringing me zero. | 结果真要送来一个新生儿 |
[08:27] | Well,that’s amazing,right? | 这挺好的 不是吗 |
[08:28] | I just got off a 36-hour shift, | 我刚值班36小时 |
[08:30] | and I came home to sleep, and I… I don’t have anything. | 想要回家睡觉的 而且我什么都没有 |
[08:33] | You’re gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[08:34] | Do you need me to come over and help? | 需要我过去帮忙吗 |
[08:35] | No,no. No,no,no,no. | 不不不 |
[08:36] | It’s… This is what I wanted,and… | 这是我想要的… |
[08:38] | How soon can you get here? | 你能多快过来呀 |
[08:40] | I’ll be right over. | 我现在就过去 |
[08:42] | Hey. Hi. Have you seen Pierce? | 你好呀 你看见Pierce了吗 |
[08:44] | No. What’s with him? | 没有 他怎么了 |
[08:46] | A patient brought in accidental weed cookies. | 病人不小心送来一盒大麻饼干 |
[08:48] | And he ate a lot of them. | 他吃了不少 |
[08:50] | And Pierce ate one,too. | Pierce也吃了一块 |
[08:51] | Oh,my God. Yeah,I will help you look. | 天啊 好的 我会帮你找的 |
[08:53] | Let me,uh,call Owen and let him know | 让我先打给Owen 我得告诉他 |
[08:54] | I will be there as soon as I can. | 我有空以后 会尽快赶过去的 |
[08:56] | Is Owen okay? | Owen还好吗 |
[08:57] | Yeah. He,uh… He’s getting a foster kid today. | 是啊 他今天要收养宝宝了 |
[09:01] | Pierce. Pierce. Hey. Stop. | Pierce 说你呢 别走了 |
[09:04] | I… You… You go. I got this. | 我…你去吧 交给我吧 |
[09:06] | – You got this. – Stop! Let’s go. | – 交给你了 – 先别走 跟我走 |
[09:08] | Oh,come along. Hey,we got to go. | 跟我来 我们得走了 |
[09:10] | Come on. | 走了 |
[09:11] | Come on. Got to go. | 快点 走了 |
[09:13] | Hey,come on. | 快过来 |
[09:15] | Pierce Hey,Pierce! | |
[09:16] | You’re supposed to be in the theater. | 你应该在报告厅的 |
[09:18] | I ate marijuana. | 我吃大麻了 |
[09:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:21] | I never had marijuana before. | 我以前从没用过大麻 |
[09:23] | Oh,that’s… Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:24] | I’ve been drunk before, and… I make poor choices. | 我喝醉过 然后做过傻事 |
[09:27] | Really embarrassing choices when I’m drunk. | 我喝醉以后 会做很傻的事 |
[09:28] | – So I just need to be alone. – No. No,no,no,no. | – 让我自己待会吧 – 不不不 |
[09:30] | You have never been high before. | 你以前没嗑过药 |
[09:31] | You need to be with people who… | 必须跟其他人在一起 |
[09:33] | who can help you and keep you safe. | 随时帮助你 保证你的安全 |
[09:36] | I don’t… | 我觉得… |
[09:37] | I don’t think I need my neck anymore. | 我觉得我不需要脖子了 |
[09:41] | Okay,just… Here. Come here. | 好吧 过来 来这边 |
[09:42] | Just go in here. | 先进去吧 |
[09:44] | Oh,my God. | 我的天啊 |
[09:46] | Can you come on? | 你也过来啊 |
[09:54] | – Alex? – I figured out how to make the ultrasound work. | – Alex – 我知道怎么搞定超声波了 |
[09:56] | It needs more water. A waterfall. | 我需要更多水 造一个瀑布 |
[09:59] | Uh,hold up,Dr. Frankenstein. | 先等等 科学怪人医生 |
[10:01] | Did you eat cookies this morning? | 你早晨吃饼干了吗 |
[10:03] | Oh,yeah. It was so good. Are there more cookies? | 是啊 超好吃的 还有饼干吗 |
[10:06] | Or,uh,chips? | 或者薯片 |
[10:07] | – Okay. – You got chips? | – 好了 – 你有薯片吗 |
[10:08] | You’re just coming with me. | 你跟我走吧 |
[10:11] | Okay,but why didn’t you say anything? | 好吧 那你怎么不早说呢 |
[10:13] | Mnh. Turns out there’s no good time to tell your son | 告诉自己儿子 他祖父是性爱狂魔 |
[10:16] | that his grandfather is a sexual predator. | 这有点难以启齿啊 |
[10:19] | He isn’t. He was. | 他不是的 他曾经是 |
[10:20] | So… So the accusations are accurate from Rebecca Frog? | 所以Rebecca Frog的指控是准确的吗 |
[10:23] | Uh,Frond? | 还是姓Frond |
[10:25] | – Froy,Froy. – Froy. | – 是Froy – Froy |
[10:26] | No,that’s not right. It was like a… | 不对 感觉像是… |
[10:29] | Rebecca Froy’s story was true. | Rebecca Froy所说都是真的 |
[10:30] | All the stories were true. | 所有故事都是真的 |
[10:32] | Wait. What do you mean “all”? | 等等 “所有”是什么意思 |
[10:33] | You said “all.” “All the stories”? What’s that? | 你刚说”所有故事” 什么情况 |
[10:35] | There was many stories… some ugly,some very ugly. | 有很多故事的 有些很难堪 有些超难堪 |
[10:38] | How many? How many stories? | 到底有多少啊 |
[10:39] | 13 women… all under NDAs… | 一共有13名女性签过保密协议 |
[10:43] | …all secret! | …都答应保密的 |
[10:45] | This is bad. This is so bad. | 不好了 太糟糕了 |
[10:47] | This is indispensable… fensible… indefensible. | 简直不能余…没有余地了 |
[10:51] | What are you looking for? | 你找啥 |
[10:52] | My glasses! | 眼镜 |
[10:59] | 13,Mom? | 13人啊 妈妈 |
[11:00] | 13. | 13人 |
[11:01] | Some attendings have unexpectedly become… unavailable. | 有些主治医生由于意外…无法当班了 |
[11:05] | You will be taking over their services… | 你们要接手他们的工作 |
[11:07] | rounding,charting, whatever needs to get done. | 查房 写病历 需要做什么就去做 |
[11:09] | This is a chance for you to step up. | 这是让你们表现的机会 |
[11:10] | Isn’t that what we normally do? | 我们平常不就负责这些吗 |
[11:12] | It is the same,but,also,more. | 是的 但这次不一般 |
[11:14] | This is a contest. | 这是比赛 |
[11:16] | So keep track of everything you do, | 记下你们的任务量 |
[11:17] | and whoever accomplishes the most by the end of the day | 到今天收工时 做事最多的人 |
[11:20] | gets to scrub in with me on a whipple. | 可以参加我的惠普尔手术 |
[11:21] | – Me! I want to do that. – Yes. Yes,please. | – 我要参加 – 我也要 |
[11:23] | – Okay. Go. – Go. | – 行了 走吧 – 动起来 |
[11:24] | – Okay. – Oh,wait. Hold on. | – 好的 – 等下 先别走 |
[11:26] | Did anyone eat cookies this morning? | 今天早上 谁吃过饼干吗 |
[11:27] | A patient brought in cookies that had rat poison in them. | 一位患者送来了含有鼠药的饼干 |
[11:30] | They were weed cookies, accidental weed cookies. | 是有大麻的饼干 不小心放大麻了 |
[11:32] | They were in a floral tin. Did anyone eat them? | 装在一个印花铁盒里 谁吃了吗 |
[11:34] | No. | 没有 |
[11:35] | – Okay. Get to work. – Okay. Now go. | – 好吧 干活去 – 去吧 |
[11:39] | Okay. Bailey’s paging me a 911 from the OR. | Bailey在手术室紧急呼叫我 |
[11:41] | I got to go. | 我得过去了 |
[11:52] | Dr. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[11:53] | Grey. I’m feeling dizzy and light-headed and… | Grey 我觉得晕乎乎 轻飘飘 |
[11:58] | I think something’s wrong with her. | 她是不是有问题啊 |
[12:00] | I think I know what it is. Can we page Jo Wilson? | 我知道是怎么回事 帮我叫Jo Wilson来吧 |
[12:06] | I thought it was my heart. | 我还以为是心脏问题 |
[12:08] | No,this is your brain on drugs. | 不是 因为你嗑药了 |
[12:10] | Wait. All of them? | 等等 所有人吗 |
[12:11] | All of my attendings had a cookie,Grey? | 所有主治医生都吃饼干了吗 Grey |
[12:14] | No,just a few and you. | 不是 就几个人 还有你 |
[12:15] | Oh,this is bad. | 这可糟糕了 |
[12:17] | This is very,very bad. | 非常糟糕了 |
[12:20] | I opened that man up. | 我还给那人开刀呢 |
[12:21] | I’m into his peritoneum. | 切开了他的腹膜 |
[12:23] | I’m into him. | 把手都伸进去了 |
[12:25] | Dr. Bailey,it’s okay. I’m here. | Bailey医生 没事的 有我在 |
[12:28] | I’m going to finish this for you. | 我会帮你完成这台手术 |
[12:30] | Total gastrectomy. | 全胃切除术 |
[12:31] | I got it. I called Jo Wilson. | 交给我吧 我叫了Jo Wilson |
[12:33] | – Hey. – She’s gonna come… | – 嘿 – 她会来… |
[12:34] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[12:35] | Wilson’s here. Why? | Wilson来了 怎么了 |
[12:37] | Dr. Bailey had a cookie. | Bailey医生也吃饼干了 |
[12:38] | Oh,crap. | 啧啧 |
[12:41] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
[12:42] | This is not funny. | 不好笑啊 |
[12:44] | This is very not funny. I’m the chief. | 非常不好笑 我是主任呢 |
[12:47] | It’s very serious. | 不能笑 不能笑 |
[12:48] | Will you take the chief up to the lecture hall,please? | 你带主任去报告厅吧 好吗 |
[12:50] | Yes. Yes. | 好的 |
[12:51] | I have this,Dr. Bailey,okay? | 交给我吧 Bailey医生 |
[12:55] | You’ll do a good job? | 你要好好手术 |
[12:56] | ‘Cause he’s very sweet, and his kids are very scared. | 他人很好的 他的孩子都很害怕 |
[12:59] | Dr. Bailey. I have this. | Bailey医生 交给我吧 |
[13:02] | – I love you. – Oh,my. | – 爱你哦 – 天啊 |
[13:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:08] | Go,go,go. | 走走走 |
[13:14] | I don’t think they’re broken, but they’re too swollen to move. | 我觉得没有断 但太肿了 动不了了 |
[13:17] | – This is a bad idea. – It’s the only idea. | – 这主意糟透了 – 只有这一种办法 |
[13:20] | He’s already open,and this procedure takes delicate suturing, which I cannot do. | 他已经开腹了 这台手术需要精细缝合 我做不了 |
[13:24] | But I’ve never done a gastrectomy by myself before. | 我从没独立完成过胃切除术啊 |
[13:26] | Yeah,but you’ve watched a lot. | 是啊 可你看过很多了 |
[13:27] | You can do this. I believe in you. | 你做得到 我对你有信心 |
[13:28] | Okay,now you sound stoned. | 你说这话才像嗑药了 |
[13:30] | Dr. Grey,patient’s BP is dropping a bit. | Grey医生 患者血压有轻微下降 |
[13:32] | Scrub. | 刷手 |
[13:36] | Calvary’s here. | 救星来了 |
[13:37] | Is the baby here yet? | 宝宝到了吗 |
[13:38] | Not yet. What… What’s he doing here? | 还没有 他怎么来了 |
[13:39] | The baby’s not sick,I hope. | 希望宝宝没病哦 |
[13:41] | A patient accidentally brought in pot cookies. | 一名患者不小心送来大麻饼干 |
[13:43] | He’s high. | 他嗨了 |
[13:45] | So you brought him here? | 所以你就把他带来了吗 |
[13:46] | Well,I wanted to get here as fast as possible. | 我不是想尽快赶来嘛 |
[13:48] | I didn’t want you to freak out. | 不想让你崩溃了 |
[13:50] | Oh,yeah. Bingo. | 找到宝啦 |
[13:51] | And I couldn’t leave him alone in my lab | 我又不能把他一个人丢在实验室 |
[13:53] | full of very expensive equipment. | 里面可都是贵重仪器 |
[13:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:55] | – Did you eat a cookie? – No,no. | – 你吃饼干了吗 – 没有 |
[13:57] | I am waiting for a 6-month-old, | 我在等着迎接半岁的小婴儿 |
[13:59] | and you bring a stoned guy to my house?! | 你却把磕嗨男带来我家 |
[14:00] | We’ll just make him hide in the back | 我们就把他藏到后面 |
[14:02] | while the social worker’s where. | 不让社工看到就行了 |
[14:03] | Listen… you go shower. | 听我说…你去冲个澡 |
[14:04] | I’m gonna take care of cleaning the house. | 收拾打扫就交给我了 |
[14:05] | Okay,okay. I can’t believe this is happening. | 好吧 我居然要收养孩子了 |
[14:08] | It is. It’s good. | 是的 太好了 |
[14:15] | Oh,dude.You’re so screwed right now. | 老兄 你现在糟透了 |
[14:24] | This room is occupied. | 这房间有人用了 |
[14:26] | – Sorry,hi. I’m sorry. – Just…It’s fine. | – 没关系 – 对不起 |
[14:32] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[14:35] | Oh,we just have to wait for it to pass. | 我们得等药劲过去 |
[14:37] | But we can…I mean,we can hang out and talk,you know? | 但我们可以一起聊天 |
[14:40] | Just say whatever comes into our heads. | 想到什么 就说什么 |
[14:42] | Just press “play” and see what comes out. | 畅所欲言 看会说出什么来 |
[14:47] | I really want some cheese. | 我好想吃奶酪 |
[14:50] | I pressed fast-forward on Carina,I think. | 我把Carina逼得太紧了 |
[14:52] | It’s…such a good food. | 真是很赞的美食呢 |
[14:55] | There are so many kinds. | 种类好多 |
[14:57] | I asked her to… I asked her to stay here | 我让她留下来 |
[15:00] | instead of going back to Italy. | 不要回意大利 |
[15:01] | Oh. Cheddar. | 切达干酪 |
[15:03] | String cheese. | 奶酪条 |
[15:06] | Brie. | 布里干酪 |
[15:07] | The kind with the holes in it. It’s… | 里面有洞的那种 |
[15:08] | You know,we haven’t even really been dating that long. | 我们约会的时间并不长 |
[15:10] | Swiss! | 瑞士奶酪 |
[15:12] | Oh,I probably freaked her out. | 我可能吓坏她了 |
[15:14] | I mean,who asks a person to give up their country for them? | 谁会要求别人 为了爱情背井离乡呢 |
[15:17] | Sometimes I just stand in the cheese section | 有时 在杂货店 |
[15:21] | of the grocery store and just… | 我会站在奶酪区 |
[15:27] | Mozzarella. | 马苏里拉奶酪 |
[15:30] | Gouda. Munster. | 高德干酪 芒斯特奶酪 |
[15:33] | She’d be a woman without a country. | 她会没依没靠的 |
[15:35] | Dill Havarti. | 哈瓦蒂奶酪 |
[15:40] | It goes away. | 不见了 |
[15:42] | Oh,and then it comes back. | 又回来了 |
[15:43] | Goes away. | 消失了 |
[15:45] | – No country. – Comes back. | – 没归属感 – 回来 |
[15:47] | It goes away. Comes back. | 消失 回来 |
[16:11] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[16:15] | I heard something I think I should not have heard. | 我听到了不该听到的事 |
[16:18] | Also,I’ve never done pot before. | 我以前也从没吸过大麻 |
[16:20] | Oh,neither have I. I listen to Mr. T. | 我也没有 人家很听T老师的话 |
[16:23] | Mr. T said… | T老师说 |
[16:24] | “Kid,don’t do drugs.” | “小姑娘 别嗑药” |
[16:26] | “Stay in school.” | “好好学习” |
[16:27] | “Treat your mama right.” | “别辜负你妈” |
[16:29] | I followed Mr. T to a “T.” | 我很听T老师的 |
[16:32] | I dared to stay off drugs. | 我赌过誓 不嗑药的 |
[16:36] | What did you hear? | 你听到什么了 |
[16:37] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听到啊 |
[16:38] | No. What did you hear? | 不 你之前听到什么了 |
[16:40] | About what? | 什么事 |
[16:41] | You said you heard something you shouldn’t have. | 你说听到了不该听到的事 |
[16:43] | What did you hear? | 你听到什么了 |
[16:45] | Oh,my God! | 我的天啊 |
[16:46] | Oh,it was…it was bad. | 一曲凉凉 |
[16:48] | It was really end-of-an-era bad. | 让人大跌眼镜 |
[16:51] | It’s the end of an era. | 偶像幻灭那种 |
[16:56] | I thought marijuana made people peaceful, | 我以为大麻会让人平静 |
[17:00] | but I don’t think I ever hated you more. | 但我讨厌透你了 |
[17:06] | Okay,I just divided the gastrocolic ligament, | 好的 我刚分离了胃结肠韧带 |
[17:08] | and now I’m gonna take down the short gastric arteries, | 现在要搞定胃短动脉 |
[17:11] | which I’ll ligate with 2-0 silks. | 要用2-0手术线缝合 |
[17:14] | Does that sound good? | 这样可以吗 |
[17:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:21] | Wait,hang on. | 等等 慢着 |
[17:24] | Bailey said a total gastrectomy? | Bailey说全胃切除吗 |
[17:26] | Yes. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[17:27] | Because the tumor feels smaller and more localized than it did on the scans. | 因为肿瘤很小 也比扫描显示的范围小 |
[17:31] | Why wouldn’t Bailey want to save more of his stomach? | 为什么Bailey不争取保留一些 |
[17:32] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[17:33] | She doesn’t want the guy to die of cancer… I know that. | 她不想病人死于癌症 这我倒确定 |
[17:37] | Do you think we can do a subtotal gastrectomy? | 能做胃大部切除术吗 |
[17:39] | What do you think? | 你怎么看呢 |
[17:42] | Can I take a look at the pre-op scans? | 我能看一眼术前扫描吗 |
[17:44] | I don’t have them. | 我可没有 |
[17:46] | Can I see the scans? | 我能看扫描吗 |
[17:47] | Of course,Doctor. | 当然 医生 |
[17:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:54] | There’s 13 women. How did I not know that? | 有13名女人 我怎么不知情 |
[17:57] | I mean How did I… How… | 我怎么…怎么会… |
[17:59] | Why are you so calm? | 你怎么这么冷静 |
[18:02] | The cookie might have something to do with it. | 可能是因为饼干吧 |
[18:06] | You’re messing with me. | 你在闹我吧 |
[18:07] | – No,I’m not. – Very funny. | – 没有 – 很好笑 |
[18:08] | You’re messing with me because I’m a little high. | 你在逗我 因为我有点嗨了 |
[18:10] | Or because you’re a little high. | 或者是你嗨了 |
[18:11] | This is not a joke,Jackson. | 这不是玩笑 Jackson |
[18:13] | This is a secret you let out of the bag. | 这是你捅破的秘密 |
[18:16] | How could this even be kept a secret at all? | 这种事怎么瞒得下来 |
[18:17] | Money,honey. Good God,don’t be naive. | 宝贝 给钱呐 别天真了 |
[18:20] | A fortune was paid to silence those women. | 封口费可没少给 |
[18:22] | No. I understand that,okay? | 不是 我明白 好吗 |
[18:25] | I’m saying,”Why?” Why would anyone protect him? | 我是说 为什么有人要保护他 |
[18:27] | Why didn’t anybody try to stop him? Why didn’t you try to stop him? | 为什么没人阻止他 你怎么没阻止他 |
[18:29] | Because that’s not how it worked. | 别这么想当然 |
[18:33] | And…the hope was,for some,that, | 我们也曾希望 |
[18:36] | if the financial hit to your grandfather was great enough, | 封口费能让你的祖父心疼 |
[18:38] | he would stop the behavior. | 让他收敛一下 |
[18:40] | And he did. He did stop. | 他是收敛了 没有再犯了 |
[18:49] | You did this. | 是你干的 |
[18:53] | You covered this up. | 你帮着掩盖的 |
[19:01] | Oh,Mom. | 妈 |
[19:06] | I’m gonna need child locks and stuff. | 我需要儿童锁之类的 |
[19:09] | Not yet. Not till they’re crawling. | 还不到时候 等他们会爬再说 |
[19:10] | Babies are easy. | 小朋友很好带的 |
[19:11] | You just have to support their necks like this. | 这样托住脖子就行了 |
[19:14] | You were supposed to stay in the bedroom | 你应该留在卧室里的 |
[19:15] | until after the social worker leaves. | 直到社工离开 |
[19:16] | Smells like Owen in there. | 里面都是Owen的味道 |
[19:19] | Oh,crap. I just crushed chip baby. | 糟了 我压坏薯片宝宝了 |
[19:22] | Get back there. | 回房去 |
[19:28] | This chip smells like Owen. | 这薯片闻着像Owen |
[19:32] | – They’re here already. – Okay. | – 他们来了 – 好的 |
[19:33] | – Take a deep breath. – Didn’t think it would be a baby. | – 深呼吸 – 我没想过会是小宝宝 |
[19:35] | I thought it would be a kid who I could win over | 我以为会是小毛孩 我能哄他 |
[19:36] | with,you know, conversation and ice cream, | 能够交流 能用冰激凌讨好 |
[19:38] | but a baby? | 但小宝宝吗 |
[19:39] | Okay,Owen. Look at me. | Owen 好啦 看着我 |
[19:40] | We’re just gonna take a minute. | 我们先缓缓 |
[19:41] | I can’t think of anyone who is more prepared for parenthood… | 我想不到谁比你更适合当父母了 |
[19:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:46] | Dr. Hunt? | Hunt医生 |
[19:47] | I’m Elaine Hodge,DSHS. | 我是Elaine Hodge 健康医疗局社工 |
[19:51] | And this is Leo. | 这位是Leo |
[19:52] | No,no. I’m Dr. Hunt. Owen. | 我才是Hunt医生 可以叫我Owen |
[19:55] | And this is my friend,Amelia. | 这位是我朋友 Amelia |
[19:57] | Oh,he’s cute. You got a cute one. | 他好萌啊 你分到萌宝了 |
[19:59] | Sometimes,they look like an old man. | 有时候 宝宝很老气的 |
[20:03] | – Who’s this? – He’s just a… you know… | – 这是谁啊 – 他是… |
[20:05] | Dr. Alex Karev. | 我是Alex Karev医生 |
[20:06] | I’m the Chief of Pediatric Surgery at Grey-Sloan. | 我是格蕾斯隆医院的儿科主任 |
[20:09] | I came by to give the baby a quick check-up. | 我来给小宝宝做检查的 |
[20:11] | Make sure he doesn’t have signs of jaundice | 确保他没患黄疸 |
[20:15] | or RSV or rickets. | 合胞病毒 或者佝偻病 |
[20:17] | That is so nice. Here you go. | 那敢情好 给你 |
[20:19] | – No. – No,no. I got him. | – 不要 – 别啊 我来就好 |
[20:21] | I got him. I got him. I got him. | 我来就好 我来抱他 |
[20:22] | Yeah. Yep,yep,yep. | 好了 |
[20:29] | Would you like some chips? | 你要吃薯片吗 |
[20:34] | Oh,Dr. Qadri. | Qadri医生 |
[20:36] | What happened to the board? | 手术安排板怎么了 |
[20:37] | Dr. Grey cancelled everything. | Grey医生都取消了 |
[20:39] | It looks like she postponed the contest,too. | 她好像也把比赛延期了 |
[20:43] | – Why? – I don’t know. | – 为什么 – 不知道 |
[20:44] | Um,there was a situation… | 出了一点状况… |
[20:48] | with some cookies. | 跟饼干有关 |
[20:50] | Cook… Cookies? | 饼干吗 |
[20:54] | Yes! I’m here. I’m here first! | 我来了 我第一个来的 |
[20:56] | Patient’s in septic shock. | 病人感染性休克了 |
[20:57] | Systolic’s in the 90s and falling, | 收缩压90 还在下降中 |
[20:59] | heart rate 130s. | 心率130 |
[21:00] | He had a bolus of LR,but… | 快速给林格氏液了 但是… |
[21:01] | Oh,man. He needs a central line. | 天啊 他需要中央置管 |
[21:03] | Then put one in! | 那就置管啊 |
[21:04] | I… You do it. | 我…你来吧 |
[21:06] | I can’t! You’re the surgeon. | 我不行 你才是外科医生 |
[21:07] | No,I can’t. I’ll get someone! | 我不行 我去叫人 |
[21:09] | Dr. Roy! I need help in here! | Roy医生 谁进来帮帮我 |
[21:12] | – Watch out. – Help! | – 小心 – 来人啊 |
[21:16] | Oh. Helm,go. Take him. | Helm 去救人 |
[21:19] | Parker,help me with Roy. | Parker 帮我处理Roy |
[21:21] | My patient needs a central line! | 我的病人需要中央置管 |
[21:22] | – I’m on it! – Casey,get some gloves. | – 我在做了 – Casey 找些手套来 |
[21:24] | Got it. | 好的 |
[21:26] | Easy,Roy. Easy. | 放松 Roy |
[21:33] | I see why Bailey wanted to remove the whole stomach. | 我明白Bailey为什么要做全胃切除了 |
[21:35] | The tumor is huge. It looks like it’s in the cardia. | 肿瘤好大 看起来在贲门 |
[21:39] | I should just follow standard of care, | 我应该遵守标准 |
[21:41] | a total resection,right? | 做全部切除 对吧 |
[21:42] | Why do you keep asking me? | 你为什么总问我 |
[21:43] | Because you aren’t answering. | 因为你没回答 |
[21:44] | What are the considerations? | 有什么要考虑的 |
[21:47] | Okay,okay,if I do a total gastrectomy, | 好吧 如果做全胃切除 |
[21:50] | it’ll make sure I remove all the cancer, | 就能确保根治癌症 |
[21:52] | but he’ll eat through a feeding tube for the rest of his life. | 但他余生都要靠鼻饲管进食了 |
[21:55] | If I leave part of the stomach, | 如果我留下一部分胃 |
[21:57] | then he’ll have a way better quality of life | 那他的生活质量会好很多 |
[21:59] | unless I leave behind cancer cells, | 除非癌细胞没切干净 |
[22:01] | in which case,he dies because I kill him. | 那样他会没命 会被我害死 |
[22:06] | Okay,you know what? I’m… I’m doing a total. | 好的 这样吧 我要做全胃切除 |
[22:08] | – Are you sure? – Yes. I’m a resident. | – 你确定吗 – 对的 我是住院医 |
[22:10] | I should just follow the surgery as planned. | 应该按计划做手术 |
[22:11] | You’re supposed to do what’s best for the patient. | 你应该以病人为先 |
[22:14] | He’s not my patient… he’s Bailey’s, | 他不是我的病人…是Bailey的 |
[22:16] | and she handed him off to you,not me, | 她交给你了 不是给我 |
[22:17] | so what do I do? | 我要怎么办 |
[22:18] | Wilson,you’re a surgeon. | Wilson 你是外科医生 |
[22:20] | Pull up your big-girl scrubs and make a call. | 要有大夫的样子 做决定吧 |
[22:23] | – There’s a life in your hands. – I know. | – 你手里握着一条命呢 – 我知道 |
[22:24] | I just wish there was some way to know that I was removing all of the cancer | 我只希望能有办法 知道是否切干净了 |
[22:27] | and not leaving any behind… | 不会留下… |
[22:30] | The Pen. I need the Pen. | 笔 我需要笔 |
[22:33] | I have one in my lab coat. It’s not sterile. | 我的白大褂里有一支 但没消毒 |
[22:34] | No,no,no. I need you to find Dr. Webber. | 不不 我需要你去找Webber医生 |
[22:38] | Okay,easy,easy. | 放松 放松 |
[22:39] | Oh,Dr. Webber,I… | Webber医生 我… |
[22:40] | Oh,my God! What happened?! | 天啊 怎么回事 |
[22:41] | Okay,it was an accident. We need to get him to trauma. | 一场意外 我们要送他去创伤科 |
[22:44] | What do you need,Schmitt? | 有事吗 Schmitt |
[22:45] | I’m supposed to ask to borrow your… your Path Pen. | 我想来找您借路径笔 |
[22:47] | And Dr. Grey and Dr. Wilson want to know | Grey医生和Wilson医生想知道 |
[22:48] | if it can detect gastric adenocarcinoma. | 能否用它检测胃腺癌 |
[22:50] | It can,and it’s in my office, but I don’t want you to go… | 可以 笔在我的办公室 但我不想你去… |
[22:57] | Let’s move. Now. | 我们走 快点 |
[23:03] | Does it feel right with Carina? | 跟Carina在一起合拍吗 |
[23:08] | ‘Cause,you know, sometimes you can feel scared, | 因为有时候会畏畏缩缩 |
[23:09] | but,then, you’re lying together at night, | 但是晚上躺在一起时 |
[23:11] | and it just feels right. | 感觉就对了 |
[23:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:15] | Yeah,it feels right. | 确实感觉对了 |
[23:17] | Callie is fun and funny, and the sex is really great. | Callie风趣幽默 床上功夫又好 |
[23:20] | – Carina. – Hm? What? | – Carina – 什么 |
[23:22] | You said “Callie.” | 你刚才说Callie |
[23:23] | – No,I didn’t. – Yes,you did. | – 我没有 – 你说了 |
[23:24] | – No,I didn’t. – Yes,you did. | – 我没有 – 你说了 |
[23:25] | You’re high! | 你嗑药了 |
[23:26] | Yes,I am,but you said it. | 没错 但你确实说了 |
[23:30] | Press the “rewind” button on your mind. | 按一下你脑中的倒带键 |
[23:33] | Oh,my God. I did. | 天啊 我说了 |
[23:35] | Why did I… Why did I do that? | 怎么会这样 |
[23:37] | They’re very different people. | 她俩完全不一样 |
[23:38] | They don’t laugh alike. They don’t walk alike. | 笑起来不一样 走路也不一样 |
[23:40] | They definitely don’t talk alike. | 说话更不一样 |
[23:41] | So that’s weird. | 真是奇怪 |
[23:43] | Boop. I like that sound. | 我喜欢这个声音 |
[23:45] | But both of them definitely know how to make me lose my mind… | 但她俩都懂得 如何让我失去理智 |
[23:48] | – in bed. – Hey,where’s the liver? | – 在床上 – 肝在哪里 |
[23:52] | – Then… – I lost the liver! | – 后来… – 我找不到肝了 |
[23:54] | …Callie just went away. | Callie走了 |
[23:55] | She took my daughter and got on a plane,and she left. | 带着女儿坐上飞机 离开了 |
[23:57] | What? Um. Have you seen it? | 什么 你有见过吗 |
[23:59] | It’s… It’s liver-shaped. | 就是…肝脏形状 |
[24:01] | Maybe Eliza Minnick took a plane,too. | 也许Eliza Minnick也坐飞机走了 |
[24:03] | I have no idea because she ghosted me,so there’s that. | 我不知道 因为她玩消失 所以无疾而终了 |
[24:06] | Okay,it’s red. | 红色的 |
[24:08] | It helped metabolize things, | 可以促进代谢 |
[24:09] | it eliminated toxins,and now it’s gone! | 排除毒素 现在却不见了 |
[24:11] | Eventually,everyone leaves me. | 人人都会离我而去 |
[24:13] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[24:15] | – They got on… – I lost the liver. | – 她们坐上… – 我找不到肝了 |
[24:17] | …planes or ghostmobiles or whatever… they just disappear. | 飞机或者鬼车什么的…就这样消失了 |
[24:21] | And maybe that’s why I held on so hard to Carina,you know? | 也许正是如此 我才紧抓着Carina不放吧 |
[24:23] | Like I was afraid that I was gonna lose her like I… | 害怕有朝一日失去她 |
[24:26] | like I lose everybody else. | 就像失去其他人一样 |
[24:28] | Maybe I’m just scared of repeating the past. | 也许我只是害怕重蹈覆辙 |
[24:30] | What if she dies?! | 她死了怎么办 |
[24:32] | Because I lost the liver! | 我找不到肝了 |
[24:35] | It’s not… It’s not good. | 这样…这样不好 |
[24:39] | I’m not surprised. | 并不感到意外 |
[24:40] | I met Harper Avery two times, and he was awful. | 我见过两次Harper Avery 真是可怕 |
[24:44] | Awful man. | 可怕的男人 |
[24:45] | He had a beak like an owl and a very dry mouth. | 猫头鹰一样的尖鼻 外加一张焦干的嘴 |
[24:49] | I have a very dry mouth. Do you have that? | 我嘴好干 你嘴干吗 |
[24:52] | Grey has a Harper Avery. She is part of a family legacy. | Grey得过Harper Avery奖 算是家庭传承 |
[24:57] | Yang was nominated for one. | Yang获得过提名 |
[25:00] | She was the best in our class. | 她是我们班最优秀的 |
[25:03] | I always wanted a Harper Avery. | 我一直想得Harper Avery奖 |
[25:06] | I had a Jackson Avery. | 我有过一个Jackson Avery |
[25:08] | It’s not the same thing. | 但不是一回事 |
[25:10] | I have a secret. | 我有一个秘密 |
[25:11] | I don’t even need this contest, | 我根本不需要参加比赛 |
[25:13] | ’cause I just signed a contract with a manufacturer. | 因为我刚跟一家厂商签订合同了 |
[25:17] | Mm. I’m gonna be rich. | 要发财了 |
[25:18] | They cannot keep a secret. | 他们守不住秘密的 |
[25:21] | I know about Harper. | 我了解Harper |
[25:23] | And I know about Maggie. | 也了解Maggie |
[25:24] | We’re going to make the TrailBlazer. | 我们要生产”开拓者” |
[25:26] | Me and Midnight Pleasures,Inc. | 我和”午夜激情”公司 |
[25:30] | I saw them pull into the parking lot together. | 我看见他俩把车开到停车场 |
[25:32] | They live on opposite sides of town. | 他俩住的地方方向相反 |
[25:34] | There’s only one reason that they would carpool. | 拼车只有一个原因 |
[25:37] | My husband said,”You really want to go into business with a sex-toy company?” | 我的老公说 “你真要跟情趣用品公司合伙吗” |
[25:41] | But I have a secret,too. | 但我也有一个秘密 |
[25:44] | I’ve been seeing someone. | 我在跟某人交往 |
[25:45] | I said to him, “I have a colonoscopy device. | 我对他说 “我有结肠镜检查设备” |
[25:48] | It goes into people’s rectums. | “用来插入人体直肠” |
[25:51] | This company already has items that function similarly. | “这家公司早就有类似商品了” |
[25:55] | Don’t make it nasty.” | “不要想得那么肮脏” |
[25:58] | Wait. What? | 慢着 你说什么 |
[26:00] | You’re making your colonoscopy TrailBlazer with a sex-toy company? | 你要跟情趣用品公司合作生产”开拓者”吗 |
[26:04] | Meredith Grey called it the “TAILBlazer.” | Meredith Grey称它为”开菊者” |
[26:07] | That’s where I got the idea. | 这就是我的灵感来源 |
[26:23] | Dr. Schmitt? Is it over? | Schmitt医生 手术结束了吗 |
[26:25] | Dr. Bailey said it wouldn’t take this long. | Bailey医生说过 手术不会太久的 |
[26:27] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[26:28] | He’s not out yet. | 他还没出手术室 |
[26:29] | I had to get some equipment so we can finish. | 我得去送这台设备 好完成手术 |
[26:32] | Oh,my God. What is that? | 天啊 这是什么 |
[26:33] | Something went wrong,didn’t it? | 是不是情况不妙 |
[26:35] | Something unexpected? | 是不是出意外了 |
[26:36] | Is my dad gonna die? | 爸爸要死了吗 |
[26:39] | Please don’t let him die,Dr. Schmitt. | 求求你不要让他死 Schmitt医生 |
[26:40] | No. No. There’s no complication. | 不 手术没有并发症 |
[26:43] | And I will do everything I can to make sure he’s all right. | 我会尽我所能 确保他没事的 |
[26:47] | In fact,I’m gonna do that right now. | 我现在就要去了 |
[26:56] | What was I thinking? | 我当时怎么想的 |
[26:58] | You can tell,right,that I don’t know what I’m doing? | 你看得出我手足无措吧 |
[27:00] | “Yes,I hate you already. | 是的 我已经开始讨厌你了 |
[27:02] | You’re the worst.” | 没见过你这么差劲的 |
[27:03] | Alex,stop it. | Alex 消停点 |
[27:04] | “No,you’re making me high-strung and competitive as we speak!” | 偏不 你这样只会让我亢奋好胜 |
[27:07] | – You are not helping. – No,no. He’s right. | – 你在帮倒忙 – 不 他说得对 |
[27:09] | They say all those kids tend to have type-A personalities | 他们说小孩有A型人格倾向 |
[27:11] | ’cause their parents are so stressed about every little thing, | 往往是因为父母爱小题大做 |
[27:15] | and then,second baby comes along and they’re more comfortable, | 等第二个宝宝出生 父母会轻松一点 |
[27:18] | so that kid gets to be more easygoing. | 所以二胎性格也更随和 |
[27:20] | You just explained so much. | 你一直抱怨不停 |
[27:22] | Yeah,I always thought Megan was lucky that way. | 这样一想 Megan真是幸运 |
[27:24] | I was thinking about me being the youngest of five. | 我在想我是五个孩子中最小的 |
[27:26] | “Am I getting a little sister? | 我会有小妹妹吗 |
[27:27] | When’s she coming?” | 她什么时候来呢 |
[27:29] | Alex Alex. | |
[27:32] | Wait. This isn’t the way to the store. | 等等 这不是去商店的路啊 |
[27:33] | Nope. This group is not ready to be seen in public, | 不是 我们仨现在不适合出现在公众场合 |
[27:36] | but I know where to get everything you need | 但我知道 哪里有你需要的东西 |
[27:38] | because my sister-in-law is a pack rat. | 因为我嫂子是囤货狂 |
[27:40] | “Daddy,can I have a pony?” | 爸爸 我想要小马 |
[27:49] | It really works? | 真的管用吗 |
[27:51] | Well,it’s supposed to. It’s still in the testing stage. | 应该管用 目前还在测试阶段 |
[27:54] | We’re testing it? On this guy? | 我们在测试吗 用这个人做测试吗 |
[27:56] | He’s got a wife and two kids. | 他有妻子 还有两个小孩 |
[27:58] | They’re very nice, and they really,really want him to stay alive. | 他们人都很好 都盼着他能活下来 |
[28:02] | And I promised them I’d make sure he gets the best possible care. | 我答应过他们 一定确保他得到最好的治疗 |
[28:05] | So,maybe,Dr. Grey, if you could just tell Dr. Wilson… | Grey医生 如果您能直接告诉Wilson医生… |
[28:07] | Schmitt,be quiet. She’s got it. | Schmitt 安静点 她有办法 |
[28:09] | Hey,look. The distal end… | 你看 远端… |
[28:12] | Adenocarcinoma. | 腺癌 |
[28:14] | But if I go one centimeter proximally… | 但如果我向近端移动一厘米 |
[28:18] | It works. | 管用了 |
[28:20] | It’s working. | 真的管用 |
[28:21] | Oh,my God. | 天啊 |
[28:24] | I’m gonna save half his stomach. | 我会给他保留半个胃 |
[28:28] | Linear stapler. | 线性缝合器 |
[28:40] | Time of death… 16:06. | 死亡时间…16:06 |
[28:44] | Acute liver… | 急性肝… |
[28:46] | …disappearance. | …失踪 |
[28:49] | We did everything we could, but we could not save her. | 有心救人 无力回天 |
[28:52] | Our thoughts and prayers are with her, her family,and her friends. | 我们的哀思和祈祷 与她和家人朋友同在 |
[29:20] | Good. Now you’ll want to ligate the branch. | 很好 现在要结扎分支了 |
[29:23] | Why are you letting them do this? | 为什么让他们操作 |
[29:26] | Because they need to practice. | 因为他们需要练习 |
[29:27] | Does it have to be on me? | 一定要用我练习吗 |
[29:28] | Roy,I’m gonna give you a light sedation. | Roy 我要对你实施浅镇静 |
[29:30] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[29:36] | Wait. Wait. | 等一下 |
[29:38] | Is that diazepam? | 那是安定吗 |
[29:40] | Does that interact with… other drugs? | 会跟其他药物…相互作用吗 |
[29:46] | Okay,we fed you. We changed you. | 喂过饭了 换过尿布了 |
[29:48] | Everything’s okay. | 没事了 |
[29:50] | This is a very,very,very long scarf. | 好长的围巾啊 |
[29:52] | That’s a Moby. | 那是背巾 |
[29:54] | You wrap it around yourself and the baby so you can carry him. | 把自己和宝宝裹在一起 这样就能背着他了 |
[29:56] | Okay,calm down. Calm down,Leo. | 冷静下来 Leo |
[29:57] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[30:00] | Do you want a diaper genie? | 你想要尿布精灵吗 |
[30:01] | Does he come to the house? | 精灵会来我家吗 |
[30:03] | Uh,I guess so. | 要吧 |
[30:04] | How do you know what all this stuff is? | 到底要怎样才能搞清这些东西呢 |
[30:06] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会有办法的 |
[30:07] | Okay,I got you. I got you. Shh,shh,shh. | 我在呢 我在呢 |
[30:09] | Amelia Amelia? | |
[30:12] | Was this a bad idea? | 这是一个馊主意吗 |
[30:14] | What? No. You’ve wanted this forever. | 什么 不啊 这是你一直想要的 |
[30:16] | Yeah,I know what I wanted, but what about him? | 我是想要 但他呢 |
[30:19] | You know,who’s to say I was supposed to be a father? | 谁又能说 我就应该做父亲呢 |
[30:21] | Maybe this was all going how it was supposed to, | 也许一切都是我一厢情愿 |
[30:23] | and I just forced it. | 强扭的瓜不会甜 |
[30:24] | Owen,what you’re doing is beautiful. | Owen 你做的是好事 |
[30:25] | You’re fostering him. | 你收养他 |
[30:27] | You’re… You’re being there for him when nobody else is. | 别人遗弃他 你却陪伴在他身边 |
[30:29] | My foster parents sucked. | 我的养父母就很差劲 |
[30:31] | – Alex! – No,for real. | – Alex – 我说真的 |
[30:33] | They just stuck me in a room with some other kids | 他们就把我跟其他小孩扔一间屋里 |
[30:35] | and then collected a check. | 只为了拿补贴 |
[30:37] | Except for one. There was one guy. | 只有一个养父除外 |
[30:39] | He worked nights in a warehouse. | 他在一个仓库上夜班 |
[30:41] | Come home,dead tired at the crack of dawn, | 每天清晨 累得半死回到家 |
[30:43] | and go straight to bed. | 倒头就睡 |
[30:45] | But then,an hour later,he’d wake up, | 但睡一小时 他就会起床 |
[30:48] | just so he could eat cereal with me | 就为了陪我吃早餐 |
[30:49] | and tell me,you know,”Have a good day,” | 跟我说一句 “祝你今天愉快” |
[30:53] | before I went to school. | 然后送我去上学 |
[30:54] | Then he’d go back to sleep. | 然后他再回去睡觉 |
[30:56] | Wasn’t much,but,you know, he just gave a crap,you know? | 仅此而已 但他让我很温暖 |
[31:01] | He gave a crap,and you,my friend, | 他给我这些 而你 朋友 |
[31:05] | you are giving so many craps right now. | 你现在给的 远不止这些 |
[31:07] | This man’s got it made. | 他会过得很好的 |
[31:10] | He’s not crying. | 他不哭了 |
[31:11] | Look. I did it. | 看啊 我成功了 |
[31:15] | Mnh. Maybe not. | 看来还没 |
[31:20] | It was a very different time then. | 今时不同往日 |
[31:23] | It was his name. It was his foundation. | 那是他的名义 他的基金 |
[31:24] | He made the rules. | 他制定规则 |
[31:26] | Oh,please stop talking,Mom. | 别说了 妈妈 |
[31:27] | I’m just trying to help you understand. | 我是想帮你理解这件事 |
[31:29] | Well,I wish you would help those women. | 我宁可你帮那些女性 |
[31:30] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[31:32] | You told me to step up. | 是你让我挺身而出 |
[31:34] | You wanted to buy this hospital, I wanted nothing to do with it, | 你想买这家医院 我根本不想插手 |
[31:36] | and you said,”Step up. Take the lead. | 是你说 “站出来 成为领袖” |
[31:38] | Take part in what this family has built,” right? | “参与到家族的基业中” 对吧 |
[31:39] | And you did. | 而你做到了 |
[31:40] | You didn’t tell me what the hell it was built on. | 但你没说 这一切是建立在什么基础上 |
[31:42] | No,no. You do not get to do that. | 不 你没资格这么做 |
[31:44] | You do not get to stand there in judgment of me. | 你没资格站在这里评判我 |
[31:47] | 30 years ago,getting harassed at work, | 30年前 工作场合遭遇性骚扰 |
[31:49] | getting groped at work wasn’t something we could protest. | 被人动手动脚 那不是我们能抗议的 |
[31:52] | It was something we had to take with our morning coffee. | 我们只能就着早餐咖啡 将它咽下去 |
[31:54] | It was part of the job. | 那是职场的一部分 |
[31:56] | And if we made a noise,if we fussed, | 如果我们大张旗鼓 大惊小怪 |
[31:58] | we were told we were overreacting | 人家就会说我们反应过度 |
[32:00] | and,more often than not,we lost the job | 通常来说 还会丢掉工作 |
[32:02] | and our reputation along with it. | 名声也全完了 |
[32:04] | I was not then who I am now. | 那时的我 也不同于今日 |
[32:07] | I didn’t have the voice then that I have now. | 我没有现在这样的发言权 |
[32:10] | I had choices. | 我有几个选项 |
[32:12] | I could stand there and let your grandfather | 我可以置之事外 任由你祖父 |
[32:13] | fire those women and drag them through the mud, | 解雇那些女人 让她们泥足深陷 |
[32:16] | or I could make sure they got some money, | 或者我让她们得到一点补偿 |
[32:20] | a leg to stand on, a path to move forward on. | 留一席立足之地 留一条前行之路 |
[32:26] | I’m not ashamed of myself,Jackson, | 我不为自己感到惭愧 Jackson |
[32:30] | but I am ashamed of what your grandfather did. | 但我为你祖父的行为惭愧 |
[32:33] | And I’m so sorry that now | 我很抱歉 |
[32:35] | you have to carry that burden along with me. | 现在你不得不跟我一同承担这件事 |
[32:38] | And I’m sorry that that burden might just bring this family, | 我也很抱歉 这事可能会让咱们家族 |
[32:42] | this entire hospital, | 这家医院 |
[32:44] | and all of his hospitals down. | 还有他的所有医院 遭到灭顶之灾 |
[32:51] | Okay. That’s it. | 好了 做完了 |
[32:53] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[32:54] | Well,now we cross our fingers | 现在我们只能交叉手指 |
[32:55] | and pray we made the right decision. | 祈祷我们做了正确的决定 |
[32:58] | You did. | 你做到了 |
[33:00] | You did exactly what I would have done,except for The Pen. | 换作是我 也会这么做 除了用路径笔 |
[33:04] | I wouldn’t have needed that. | 我不需要那个 |
[33:06] | You could have saved me a lot of stress if you told me sooner. | 你要是早点说 我会轻松得多 |
[33:09] | Well,that’s not how you learn. | 那样你就没法学习了 |
[33:11] | I’m pretty sure having an experienced surgeon | 我以为 让经验丰富的医生 |
[33:12] | tell you what to do is exactly how you learn. | 指导怎么做 正是为了学习吧 |
[33:15] | You know exactly what to do. | 你完全清楚要怎么做 |
[33:16] | You’re a highly competent surgeon. | 你是业务熟练的医生了 |
[33:18] | You’ve memorized and practiced every move, | 你背过也练过每一个步骤 |
[33:21] | but making tough choices under immense pressure… | 但在巨大压力下 进行艰难的决策 |
[33:23] | that’s how you become a truly great surgeon. | 那样才能成为真正出色的医生 |
[33:28] | And now you get to go tell his family that, | 现在你可以去告诉他的家人 |
[33:31] | not only did you save his life, | 你不仅救了他的命 |
[33:33] | you saved his quality of life. | 还挽救了他的生活质量 |
[33:36] | I’m gonna go check on our stoners. | 我去看看那些嗑嗨的 |
[33:40] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[33:59] | What’s happening? | 搞什么 |
[34:00] | We’re having a funeral. | 我们在举办葬礼 |
[34:02] | Whose? | 谁的葬礼 |
[34:04] | Harper Avery Mm,Harper Avery. | |
[34:06] | The Harper Averies. The end of an era. | Harper Avery基金 一个时代的结束 |
[34:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:24] | You were put into a terrible position,Mom, | 你那时也很为难 妈妈 |
[34:26] | and I doubted you. | 我还质疑你 |
[34:28] | I forgot who you were for a moment. I’m sorry. | 我刚才忘记你的本性了 对不起 |
[34:30] | It’s all right,baby. | 没关系 宝贝 |
[34:31] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen next, | 是福不是祸 |
[34:33] | but it’s not gonna be good. | 是祸躲不过 |
[34:35] | Well,we just got to tell the truth | 我们要说出真相 |
[34:36] | and get out ahead of this thing. | 占领先机 |
[34:37] | We’ll get in touch with those women and make this right. | 我们要找到那些女性 有所弥补 |
[34:41] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:43] | Tell me it isn’t true. | 告诉我 这不是真的 |
[34:47] | I’ve spent my whole life working for that award. | 我一辈子都在为那项奖努力 |
[34:51] | What did Harper Avery do? | Harper Avery做了什么 |
[34:56] | Well,I guess we might as well start now. | 我想我们最好现在就开始吧 |
[35:01] | We’re gonna start with you,Meredith. | 就从你开始吧 Meredith |
[35:11] | So,was my mother one of these women? | 那我妈也是其中之一吗 |
[35:13] | No. No,your mother was not one of the women. | 不是 你妈妈不是其中之一 |
[35:16] | So,these women… they were offered money | 那些女人 她们拿了钱 |
[35:18] | in exchange for what exactly? | 代价是什么 |
[35:19] | In exchange for silence and an agreement | 代价是保持沉默 还有一纸承诺 |
[35:22] | that they would never work at a Harper Avery hospital | 不能在Harper Avery旗下医院工作 |
[35:24] | or enter the Harper Avery Awards. | 或申请Harper Avery奖 |
[35:26] | I mean,my mother spent her career | 我妈妈穷其一生 |
[35:29] | trying to win Harper Avery Awards. | 都是为了拿到Harper Avery奖 |
[35:31] | She lost her best friend over it. | 她为此失去了最好的朋友 |
[35:33] | His initials ta ke up half the space in her journals. | 她的日记里 有一半内容都是她的名字缩写 |
[35:37] | Oh,my God. | 天啊 |
[35:40] | Does the name Marie Cerone mean anything to you? | Marie Cerone 这名字你有印象吗 |
[35:43] | Yes. She was one of the women. | 是的 她是其中之一 |
[35:46] | So my mother had to take her name off of the paper | 所以我妈必须取消她的论文署名 |
[35:49] | or she would never be able to win a Harper Avery. | 不然她永远拿不到Harper Avery奖 |
[35:56] | Son of a bitch. | 太可恶了 |
[35:58] | Will I be able to do surgery again? | 我还能做手术吗 |
[36:01] | No. Your tox screen came back positive. | 不 你的毒品检查结果是阳性 |
[36:05] | This morning,you were asked if you had eaten a cookie, | 今早你被问过 是否吃过饼干 |
[36:07] | and you said,”No.” | 你说 “没有” |
[36:08] | Half the attendings ate those cookies! | 一半的主治医生都吃过了 |
[36:09] | And acted responsibly. | 他们的行为是负责的 |
[36:11] | You lied so you could get another surgery. | 而你为了竞争手术 选择撒谎了 |
[36:13] | You put patients at risk. | 你置病人于危险中 |
[36:14] | So… I’m suspended? | 那我被停职了吗 |
[36:17] | No. | 不 |
[36:19] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[36:22] | Surgeons can benefit from altered states of consciousness…{ | 医生能受益于意识状态的变化 |
[36:27] | …but only when they’re achieved naturally. | 但只能是自然形成的 |
[36:28] | The women allege that Dr. Harper Avery made unwanted advances | 她声称Harper Avery医生有冒犯之举 |
[36:31] | and then barred them from working at any hospital | 然后还禁止她们进入任何一家 |
[36:34] | that received funding from his foundation, | 接受他的基金支持的医院工作 |
[36:36] | effectively crippling their medical careers. | 严重阻碍了她们的医疗事业 |
[36:39] | Today,they say they’re finished being silenced. | 今天 她们说自己不想再沉默了 |
[36:42] | The lows drive us to do better. | 低谷驱使我们做得更好 |
[36:44] | Well,we’re not out ahead of it. | 我们没能占领先机 |
[36:57] | I heard about the cookies. | 我听说饼干事件了 |
[36:58] | Do you need a ride home? | 你需要搭车回家吗 |
[37:00] | You’re still here. | 你还在这里 |
[37:01] | Of course. I wouldn’t leave without saying goodbye. | 当然 我才不会不辞而别 |
[37:04] | The highs of saving a life are the reward for a job well done. | 拯救生命的兴奋 就是尽心工作的回报 |
[37:21] | Here’s his jacket and bag, | 这是他的外套和包 |
[37:22] | and I packed him snacks for the road. | 我还打包了零食 给他路上吃 |
[37:25] | – Thanks. – You look happy. | – 多谢 – 你心情不错 |
[37:26] | I had a really,really good day. | 我今天过得非常棒 |
[37:33] | And then there are times when our state of mind is altered, | 有些时候 我们的心境改变 |
[37:36] | and it has nothing to do with brain chemistry. | 跟大脑的化学物质没有关系 |
[37:41] | – He’s finally down? – Yeah. | – 终于睡着了吗 – 是啊 |
[37:43] | I think I was down to 35 bottles of beer on the wall. | 我可能喝了35罐啤酒 |
[37:45] | I heard. | 我听到了 |
[37:47] | Ohh. I’ve had him less than 24 hours, | 我才收养他不到24小时 |
[37:50] | and I expose him to drugs and heavy drinking. | 他就已经见过嗑药和酗酒的人了 |
[37:52] | I’m corrupting a baby. | 我要带坏一个孩子了 |
[37:54] | You still worried about screwing him up? | 还在担心会搞砸吗 |
[37:55] | No,I moved on to worrying | 不 我现在开始担心 |
[37:57] | about SIDS and… rickets,yeah. | 新生儿猝死症和佝偻病了 |
[38:00] | Well,you’re supposed to worry about that. | 你本就该担心那些 |
[38:02] | If you weren’t worried about that,I would be worried. | 你要是不担心那些 我就该担心了 |
[38:06] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[38:07] | You should go get some sleep while he sleeps. | 趁他睡着了 你也去睡一会吧 |
[38:09] | Mm. I’m just gonna sleep here. | 我就在这里躺一会 |
[38:16] | Okay. Thank you for coming. | 好吧 多谢你过来 |
[38:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:33] | What are you…? You staying? | 你怎么…你不走吗 |
[38:35] | Yeah,I figure for one night. | 就住一晚吧 |
[38:37] | Thank God. I mean,uh,thank you. | 谢天谢地 不对 谢谢你 |
[38:39] | She’s staying. Yeah. | 她不走了 |
[38:43] | Hi,baby. | 宝贝 |
[38:45] | Why are you wide awake? | 你怎么还不睡 |
[38:46] | – Why are you still awake? – Yes. Yeah. | – 你怎么还不睡呢 – 是啊 |
[38:48] | It’s time for sleep,little Leo. | 该睡觉啦 小Leo |
[38:49] | There you go. There you go. | 就这样 快睡吧 |
[38:51] | New opportunities open us up to greater possibilities. | 新机会给我们更多可能性 |
[39:07] | All right. Come on. | 好了 睡吧 |
[39:09] | Harper Avery. I can’t believe it. | Harper Avery 难以置信 |
[39:12] | I know. | 是吧 |
[39:13] | Did Jackson know? | Jackson知道吗 |
[39:14] | Not until today. | 今天才知道 |
[39:18] | What are you gonna do? | 你怎么办 |
[39:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:31] | New information and a new perspective | 新信息和新角度 |
[39:33] | can permanently shift our consciousness. | 可以永久改变我们的意识 |
[39:36] | And the way we see the world will never be the same. | 我们看世界的方式也会不同 |