时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Zola Zola! | |
[00:11] | In your first year as an attending surgeon… | 第一年当主治医师时 |
[00:15] | …you’re told to take baby steps. | 你会被告诫 不要步子太大 |
[00:22] | Look for the easy cases,the sure wins. | 寻找简单的病例 肯定能够治愈的 |
[00:25] | Hey. Come on. | 快点啦 |
[00:27] | Is it hard to learn to play guitar? | 学习吉他很难吗 |
[00:29] | Apparently,yes. | 显然是的 |
[00:31] | No sense of making an ass of yourself. | 让自己出洋相 完全没意义的 |
[00:32] | I can’t understand what he’s singing. | 我听不懂他唱的歌 |
[00:34] | And let’s be thankful for that. | 那倒是好事呢 |
[00:36] | Better to rack up some easy victories. | 不如积累一些胜利果实 |
[00:37] | Mom,your trophies. | 妈妈 你的奖杯 |
[00:39] | Are you bringing them for show and tell? | 你要带着去展示讲演吗 |
[00:40] | No. Show and tell is when you’re proud of something. | 不是 感到骄傲的东西 才会去展示讲演 |
[00:42] | This is more like… | 这更像是… |
[00:44] | if Mommy bought milk,and it was spoiled, | 如果妈妈买来的牛奶是坏的 |
[00:46] | and I have to return it. | 那就得去退货 |
[00:56] | Andrew,I’m going to work. | Andrew 我要去上班了 |
[00:58] | At the hospital. | 去医院 |
[00:59] | Remember,the big building with a lot of sick people inside? | 你还记得吗 就是住着许多病人的地方 |
[01:02] | – Would you like to come? – I already called in sick. | – 你要一起去吗 – 我请病假了 |
[01:04] | You know you’re not sick. | 你知道自己没生病的 |
[01:05] | My whole body just… it hurts,okay? | 但我全身都…我很伤的 你知道吗 |
[01:06] | I’m sick. | 我很难受 |
[01:08] | How come Maggie’s friend never has to take a bath and we do? | 为什么Maggie的朋友从不洗澡 我们就得洗呢 |
[01:12] | Because he’s European. | 因为他是欧洲人 |
[01:15] | Would you go get your brother and sister,please? | 你能去叫弟弟妹妹吗 |
[01:19] | You can’t avoid bad outcomes for your whole career, | 在职业生涯里 你无法避免糟糕的结果 |
[01:22] | but you can sure try. | 但你可以为之努力 |
[01:51] | Excuse me. Do you work here? | 不好意思 你在这里工作吗 |
[01:53] | Yes,I do. | 是的 |
[01:54] | Oh,great. | 太好了 |
[01:55] | Can you respond to this morning’s harassment allegations | 你能回应一下今早的性骚扰指控吗 |
[01:57] | by the radiologist in Phoenix? | 是菲尼克斯一位放射科医生提出的 |
[01:59] | She claims Harper Avery shoved her up against a… | 她声称Harper Avery将其推到… |
[02:01] | How does it feel to be working under the name of an alleged sexual predator? | 在所谓性爱狂魔手下的医院工作 感觉如何 |
[02:04] | Are those Harper Avery Awards? | 那是Harper Avery奖的奖杯吗 |
[02:05] | What are you doing with them? | 你打算怎么处理 |
[02:06] | I’m returning them. | 我要退回去 |
[02:08] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[02:10] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[02:11] | ‘Cause getting a bad reputation… | 因为如果名誉受损 |
[02:13] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[02:14] | …can finish you before you start. | 会把你的职业生涯直接扼杀 |
[02:17] | Hey,I’m pulling the plug on your contest. | 我要叫停你的比赛了 |
[02:19] | I’m killing it. | 我不干了 |
[02:20] | What do you want me to do with the $100 million? | 那一亿奖金要怎么处理 |
[02:22] | No,no. If word gets out that Harper Avery’s grandson | 不不 如果消息传出去 说Harper Avery的孙子 |
[02:26] | secretly funded a competition that he entered himself? | 秘密出资支持了自己参加的比赛 |
[02:28] | Well,that’s just gonna mean more nasty headlines | 那会引起更多头条讨伐的 |
[02:30] | that we do not need right now. | 现在我们不需要那些了 |
[02:32] | Dr. Bai… | Bailey医… |
[02:34] | You funded the contest? | 比赛是你资助的吗 |
[02:40] | You knew,didn’t you? | 你知道的 对不对 |
[02:41] | I beg your pardon? | 你在说什么 |
[02:42] | Of course you knew. You had to know. | 你当然知道 你肯定知道 |
[02:43] | You made up the rules. | 规则都是你制定的 |
[02:45] | “Rules.” What a crock. | 什么规则 胡扯什么 |
[02:46] | Look,I really have no idea what you’re talking about. | 听着 我真的不知道你在说什么 |
[02:49] | I am not a cheater. | 我不是骗子 |
[02:50] | I have never cheated on anything in my life. | 这辈子都没作弊过 |
[02:53] | Um,why are you telling me this? | 你为什么跟我说这些 |
[02:55] | I know Jackson put up the money for the contest | 我已经知道了 是Jackson资助比赛的 |
[02:58] | and asked you to judge. | 然后让你做裁判 |
[02:59] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[03:00] | Jackson put up the money for the contest? | 比赛是Jackson资助的吗 |
[03:03] | Who asked you to judge? | 谁让你做裁判的 |
[03:07] | Slimy! | 虚伪 |
[03:08] | That’s what it was. It was slimy. | 就是这样的 太虚伪了 |
[03:11] | Come again,now? | 你再说一遍 |
[03:12] | You set me up to make it look like I’m in cahoots with my ex-husband? | 你陷害我 让我看上去在跟前夫勾结 |
[03:16] | That is… That is low. | 这种做法太没品了 |
[03:18] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[03:20] | I’m talking about you duping me | 我在说你欺骗我 |
[03:21] | into a phony director position | 让我去做一个虚假的比赛主管 |
[03:23] | where I unwittingly decide who wins the prize money | 好像是我不知情地决定谁能得奖 |
[03:27] | that my ex-husband put up | 其实是我前夫资助的 |
[03:29] | so that I look slimy. | 这样显得我很虚伪 |
[03:30] | Because you are! Slimy! | 因为是你虚伪 |
[03:33] | All due respect! | 恕我直言了 |
[03:46] | Mom,we need to talk about this contest. | 妈妈 我们得谈谈这次比赛 |
[03:48] | Honey,come in. I want you to meet… | 宝贝 进来 我想让你见见… |
[03:49] | Erin Mason,crisis management. | 我是Erin Mason 危机管理专家 |
[03:51] | You’re just the man I was looking for. | 你就是我要找的人 |
[03:52] | And he sure is camera-friendly. That doesn’t hurt us. | 他很适合出镜 不会危害我们 |
[03:56] | You assured me you and I could handle this together. | 你跟我保证过 咱俩能够一起应对的 |
[03:57] | Dr. Avery,if I had an aggressive cancer, | Avery医生 如果我患上癌症 |
[04:00] | would you recommend I operate on myself | 你会建议我给自己手术吗 |
[04:01] | or hire a professional? | 还是去找专家来呢 |
[04:03] | Sweetheart,this is what Erin does. | 亲爱的 这是Erin的专长 |
[04:05] | Let’s hear her out. | 我们先听听她的 |
[04:06] | That lawsuit brought by the 13 women | 这次13位女性提起诉讼 |
[04:08] | who signed and then violated their NDAs? | 她们签署又违反了保密协议 |
[04:10] | It’s tip of the iceberg. | 这只是冰山一角 |
[04:11] | This is a developing situation, | 事态还在不断发展 |
[04:13] | and it’s getting worse by the minute. | 还在一步步恶化 |
[04:16] | So,this is how you get out from under the bad name of Harper Avery? | 你是打算这样抵消Harper Avery的坏名声吗 |
[04:20] | With a surgical innovation contest | 一场外科创新比赛 |
[04:22] | secretly funded by his damn grandson? | 由他的孙子秘密赞助 |
[04:24] | – What? – And that’s out. Okay. | – 什么 – 都知道了啊 好吧 |
[04:26] | Wait. Jackson, you’re the anonymous donor? | Jackson 等等 你就是匿名捐赠者吗 |
[04:28] | What’s this now? | 这又是什么情况 |
[04:29] | You put up the money,and then you entered the contest? | 你自己出资 又自己参赛吗 |
[04:31] | You entered your own contest? | 你参加自己资助的比赛吗 |
[04:33] | Oh,God. Is this some kind of tax-evasion scheme? | 天啊 这是什么逃税阴谋吗 |
[04:35] | What? No. It’s just me trying to do some good. | 什么 不是 我是想要做点好事 |
[04:37] | Anonymously. That’s it. | 匿名来做 仅此而已 |
[04:38] | Well,that didn’t work. | 这样行不通的 |
[04:40] | Public perception is everything, | 公众认知才是一切 |
[04:41] | and they’re going to destroy you if this gets out. | 如果外界知道了 足够毁掉你的 |
[04:44] | Then,let’s not let it get out. | 那就不要泄露出去 |
[04:45] | Agreed. And to that end, I have some good news. | 同意 我有一些好消息送给你 |
[04:50] | You are welcome. | 不客气哈 |
[04:52] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:54] | It is a distraction for the press. | 这是为了分散媒体注意力 |
[04:56] | I’ve been in touch with the various medical charities, | 我联系了各种医疗慈善机构 |
[04:58] | and Angels of Humanity has a very high-profile surgery for you. | 人间天使组织提供了一台会很引人注目的手术 |
[05:03] | You want me to operate on a child as a PR stunt? | 你想让我给孩子手术 作为公关手段吗 |
[05:05] | – Are you kidding? – No. I want you to heal a child. | – 开玩笑吗 – 我是让你治愈一个孩子 |
[05:08] | This patient is arriving this morning, | 这位病人上午就会过来 |
[05:10] | and we would like you to work with Meredith Grey. | 我们希望你跟Meredith Grey一起合作 |
[05:12] | Of course you would. Maybe because she just won a Harper Avery? | 是哦 也许就因为她得过Harper Avery奖哈 |
[05:14] | No,because she’s giving hers back… and her mother’s. | 不是 因为她要退还她的奖杯 还有她妈的 |
[05:17] | We’re in a Category Five storm,here. | 我们现在四面楚歌 |
[05:19] | We need good press,yesterday. | 我们昨天就很需要舆论好评了 |
[05:22] | Then,we are going to go after these women. | 做完这些 我们就去找这些女人 |
[05:24] | We are going to attack their… | 我们要攻击她们的… |
[05:25] | No,no,no,no,no. | 不不不 |
[05:26] | You will not go after any of these wom… no. | 你不能去找这些女人 不行的 |
[05:27] | Listen,Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, | 听着 耿直哥 耿直姐 |
[05:30] | someone is going down for this. | 总要有人付出代价的 |
[05:34] | I have spent most of my adult life building up the Avery name, | 我几乎穷尽一生 去建立Avery家族的名声 |
[05:37] | and now it’s gonna take me down. | 现在却要反受其害了 |
[05:39] | I guess I could just go back to being Catherine Fox. | 看来我可以做回Catherine Fox了 |
[05:43] | Oh,that’s great,Mom. | 那太好了 妈妈 |
[05:44] | Thanks,from your Avery son and granddaughter. | 我和您的孙女感谢您 |
[05:46] | Look,if it’s a scapegoat they want, | 听着 如果他们想要一个替罪羊 |
[05:49] | I’m the one that signed the settlements. | 是我签的和解协议 |
[05:50] | Catherine Catherine. | |
[05:51] | – I could live with that. – Absolutely not. | – 我可以接受这样 – 绝对不行 |
[05:53] | There’s no way a powerful black woman is gonna take the fall | 绝对不能让一个强大的黑人女性 |
[05:55] | for a rich old white guy | 给一个白佬大款顶罪 |
[05:56] | that couldn’t keep his damn hands to himself. No. | 是他管不住自己的手 |
[05:58] | Jackson,I love your passion, but this is not up to you. | Jackson 我喜欢你的激情 但不是你能决定的 |
[06:02] | I’m still in charge of this foundation. | 我现在还是基金会的负责人 |
[06:04] | It’s not your decision. | 轮不到你来做决定 |
[06:05] | Now go. Meet your patient. | 你快走吧 去见见你的病人 |
[06:10] | Hey. You returned the awards? | 你把奖杯退掉了吗 |
[06:11] | Is that really necessary? | 有必要吗 |
[06:12] | Yes,it was. | 是啊 |
[06:14] | You didn’t want to give us a heads up,Meredith? | 你都不事先说一声吗 Meredith |
[06:16] | Did you really think you were gonna get away with rigging the contest? | 你真以为你操纵比赛这事 能够逃过惩罚吗 |
[06:19] | No. How does the news travel so fast? | 不是啊 消息传得太快了吧 |
[06:21] | I didn’t rig any contest. | 我没有操纵任何比赛 |
[06:23] | It’s pretty ballsy. | 你的胆子太大了 |
[06:25] | Were you gonna act like you weren’t gonna win, | 你打算假装自己赢不了 |
[06:27] | and then,at the minute, just pull ahead and be like, “Hey,look,I won”? | 然后突然反超 告诉别人”看啊 我赢了”吗 |
[06:31] | Right. Are you joking, | 好吧 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[06:32] | or do you really think that’s something I would do? | 还是你真觉得 我会这样做 |
[06:33] | I mean,I don’t know what to think. | 我都不知道该怎么想了 |
[06:35] | Do you care to explain? | 你想解释一下吗 |
[06:36] | I don’t,no. | 不想 |
[06:37] | I do need your help on a craniofacial dysplasia excision. | 但我需要你帮忙一起做颅面发育不良切除术 |
[06:40] | – What do you say? – A PR stunt? | – 怎么样 – 公关手段吗 |
[06:42] | No,thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[06:45] | Is that… | 那是… |
[06:53] | I think that is our patient. | 看来那就是我们的病人了 |
[06:55] | Are you sure you don’t want to help? | 你确定不想参加手术吗 |
[06:59] | What. Is there something on my face? | 怎么了 我的脸上有什么吗 |
[07:15] | Okay,Grassy Lane Farm? Too pricey? | 青草巷农场怎么样 会不会太贵了 |
[07:18] | No. I mean,if you like it,let’s do it. | 没有 如果你喜欢 那就在那办吧 |
[07:20] | Okay,the Old Piano Factory. | 好吧 旧钢琴工厂 |
[07:23] | There’s this 3-tiered pricing thingy. | 有三种价位可供选择 |
[07:25] | Old Piano Factory is gorgeous, | 旧钢琴工厂特别赞的 |
[07:27] | but you would… you’d need a time machine. | 但你们需要一台时光机 |
[07:30] | ‘Cause you’d have to go back like six months | 因为你得回到六个月前 |
[07:32] | to even think about booking it for this year. | 否则别想订在今年 |
[07:33] | But have you thought about Magnolia’s? | 你们考虑过木兰酒店吗 |
[07:35] | Or Cloudland Inn? | 或者幻境酒店呢 |
[07:36] | Ooh,ooh,ooh! Green Shutters. Look that one up. | 哦哦哦 你们查查绿窗酒店 |
[07:38] | Karev,Wilson,what are you doing? | Karev Wilson 你们在做什么 |
[07:40] | Well,my surgery got cancelled ’cause of Handsy Avery. | 因为淫魔Avery 我的手术取消了 |
[07:43] | So,we are trying to plan a wedding,but we suck at it. | 所以我们想策划婚礼 但是毫无头绪 |
[07:45] | Yes! That’s good. Plan your wedding. | 很好 策划婚礼 |
[07:47] | Set the date. Put it on the calendar. | 赶紧定日子 写在日历上 |
[07:48] | This place needs morale. | 医院需要提振一下士气 |
[07:50] | This place needs some things to feel good about | 这里需要一些美好的事物 |
[07:54] | and look forward to. | 需要一些期待 |
[07:55] | Yeah,yeah,lock that down. | 是的 赶紧定下来 |
[07:58] | Great,now it’s a work thing. | 好了 现在变成任务了 |
[07:59] | I’ll do it. | 我来做吧 |
[08:01] | I mean,I just lost my contest. | 我是说 我的比赛全完了 |
[08:02] | I know I left my own wedding at a pretty inopportune time, | 我知道自己当年逃婚很不靠谱 |
[08:05] | but prior to that, I planned the hell out of it. | 但婚礼筹备 我是下了苦功的 |
[08:07] | If you need help,I can do it. | 如果需要帮助 可以找我 |
[08:08] | I just need a date and a budget. | 告诉我婚期和预算就行 |
[08:12] | Okay,we’re doing that. | 好吧 就找她吧 |
[08:13] | – Really? – Yeah. We hate party planning. | – 真的假的 – 反正我俩都讨厌策划婚礼 |
[08:16] | And if I promise not to leave you at the altar, | 我保证不会逃婚的 |
[08:17] | can we just let her do it? | 就让她策划吧 好不好 |
[08:18] | I feel like I just won the lottery. | 感觉就像中了彩票 |
[08:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:20] | So,budget. | 那么 预算 |
[08:22] | Okay,this… | 我呢… |
[08:24] | This is what I can kick in. | 我能出这么多 |
[08:25] | Now you check your account. | 看看你的 |
[08:34] | What’s wrong? Are you broke? | 怎么 你破产了吗 |
[08:36] | Do I have to tell Beyonce that we can’t afford her? | 我是不是得告诉碧昂丝 我们请不起她了 |
[08:39] | Seriously,what’s wrong? | 到底怎么了 |
[08:40] | Did it just turn into, like,a BYOB kind of thing? | 是不是得通知宾客 要自带酒水了什么的 |
[08:43] | Can’t do this right now. | 晚点再说 |
[08:55] | Are you sure you don’t want to take him somewhere else? | 你确定不带他去别的地方吗 |
[08:57] | I mean,it’s only his 6-month checkup. | 只是六个月体检而已 |
[08:58] | No. Karev said he’d do it. It’s a perk,so I’m taking it. | Karev说他帮忙做体检 不要白不要 |
[09:01] | Plus,the birth mom’s coming here. | 再说 宝宝亲妈也要来 |
[09:03] | Right. | 对哦 |
[09:04] | And I still think it’s weird that she has the right | 我还是觉得奇怪 宝宝来体检 |
[09:06] | to just show up at his doctor’s appointments. | 她竟然有权到场 |
[09:08] | Owen,you’re fostering. You might not get to adopt him. | Owen 你现在只是抚养他 能否收养还不确定 |
[09:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:12] | I keep trying to think of it as, like,a practice baby. | 我也想看淡点 纯当练手 |
[09:15] | But he is such a cute practice baby. | 但他真是太可爱了 |
[09:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:18] | Now,protect him like a football. Let’s go. | 抱稳了 我们走 |
[09:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:27] | No comment! No comment! | 无可奉告 |
[09:32] | You’re so late. | 你迟到了 |
[09:34] | Did you get stopped by those reporters? | 被那帮记者拦住了吗 |
[09:35] | No. I was dealing with a very sad Sofia. Sobbing again. | 不是 Sofia不开心需要安慰 她又哭了 |
[09:39] | Refusing to go to school. | 不想上学 |
[09:42] | I mean,I just… I had to bribe her with snuggle time. | 我只好抱着她 去哄她 |
[09:44] | And I promised her I would stay home with her tomorrow. | 答应明天在家陪她 |
[09:46] | Poor thing,she just hates school. And I don’t… | 小可怜 她讨厌学校 我不… |
[09:49] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[09:51] | That’s too bad. | 真是遗憾 |
[09:54] | Maybe you can bribe me with some snuggle time after my consult. | 等我会诊结束 你也可以抱抱我 哄哄我 |
[10:11] | His parents are loving people. | 他的父母都是很有爱心的人 |
[10:14] | They took him for a surgery in Caracas, | 他们带他去加拉加斯做手术 |
[10:16] | but no one would touch it. | 但没人愿意碰它 |
[10:18] | And it kept growing. | 结果一直在长 |
[10:20] | He’s a great kid. | 这孩子很不错 |
[10:22] | Do you think you can help him? | 你们可以帮帮他吗 |
[10:24] | We certainly hope so. | 我们当然希望帮他 |
[10:28] | – Will you excuse me? – Yeah,of course. | – 不好意思 – 没事 |
[10:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:31] | In these old scans, it’s extending into the orbit | 从以前的扫描来看 肿瘤已经侵入眼眶 |
[10:34] | and putting pressure on his optic nerve | 对他的视神经造成压力 |
[10:35] | Yeah. That’s definitely a concern. | 是啊 这一点我很担心 |
[10:37] | I’m also worried about his airway. | 我还担心他的呼吸道 |
[10:39] | Helm,his head’s tilted a bit. Can you get in there and readjust,please? | Helm 他的头有点倾斜 麻烦进去调整一下 |
[10:41] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:46] | Just need another angle… | 我只是来换一个角度 |
[10:49] | Oh,good. This is my good side. | 很好 这一面更帅 |
[10:51] | Totally. | 必须的 |
[10:54] | I know what you’re thinking… | 我知道你在想什么… |
[10:56] | good-looking and funny. | 帅气又风趣 |
[10:58] | Some people just have all the luck. | 有些人就是命运的宠儿 |
[11:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:05] | It’s growing deep into the retropharynx | 肿瘤已经长到咽后部了 |
[11:08] | Which is why I’m worried about him losing his ability to speak… | 所以我担心他会失声… |
[11:10] | asphyxiating in his sleep. I mean,look at this. | 在睡梦中窒息 你看啊 |
[11:13] | It would be impossible to excise that entire thing. | 想把肿瘤完全切除 简直是不可能的 |
[11:16] | I’m gonna have to just contour it down | 我得把轮廓描下来 |
[11:17] | to get the best cosmetic outcome possible, | 以保证最佳美容效果 |
[11:19] | preserving his breathing and his sight. | 同时保证他的呼吸和视力不受影响 |
[11:21] | No. We have to do a total resection, | 不 我们必须得做全切除 |
[11:23] | pull the whole thing out. | 把肿瘤全部切掉 |
[11:24] | I mean,your way avoids a bad outcome, | 你的办法避免了失败的风险 |
[11:26] | but it doesn’t solve our problem. | 但并不能解决问题 |
[11:27] | Yeah,well,neither does killing him. | 至少不会害死他 |
[11:29] | Okay,sure,you’re right, | 没错 你说得对 |
[11:31] | he’s gonna have to come back for further resection. | 他还得回来做进一步的切除手术 |
[11:32] | He lives in Venezuela. | 他住在委内瑞拉 |
[11:33] | Which is why they sent him here. | 所以才把他送这来嘛 |
[11:35] | We pull this off,he gets a chance at having his life back. | 我们确保手术成功 让他捡回一条命 |
[11:38] | Plus,you and I know we really can’t afford a bad outcome right now. | 再说了 咱们都清楚 现在绝对不能再出意外了 |
[11:42] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:44] | Well,at least our motives are clear. | 至少我们的动机清楚了 |
[11:45] | Come on,Mer. | 拜托 Mer |
[11:46] | No,I get it… | 不用 我懂… |
[11:47] | safe option,solid odds, and glowing press. | 保险 稳赢 光芒闪耀的新闻 |
[11:50] | I’m sorry,Doctors,we have a problem. | 医生 抱歉 我们出了一点问题 |
[11:54] | I’m afraid we have to cancel this surgery. | 恐怕要取消手术了 |
[12:00] | We’re a religious charity. | 我们是宗教慈善机构 |
[12:02] | Our donors are very concerned by the disturbing accounts of the Harper Avery abuse. | 捐赠者非常关注Harper Avery性侵事件 |
[12:06] | I don’t get it… so,they just take it out on the boy? | 我不懂…所以他们要迁怒于这男孩吗 |
[12:08] | – I mean,seriously? – Angels of Humanity,my ass. | – 真要这样吗 – 还人间天使呢 扯淡 |
[12:11] | – I beg your pardon? – It’s not our decision. | – 您说什么 – 这不是我们的决定 |
[12:13] | This came from the executive director and our board. | 是执行董事和董事会提出的意见 |
[12:15] | They want us to take him to another hospital. | 他们要我们送他去另一间医院 |
[12:17] | Harper Avery is not even here! | Harper Avery都不在了 |
[12:18] | He’s not even alive. | 人都入土了 |
[12:20] | And we completely understand | 我们完全理解 |
[12:21] | that you don’t want to be associated with the Avery name… | 你们不愿与Avery扯上关系 |
[12:23] | neither do we… | 我们也不想 |
[12:25] | but you won’t find a better surgeon than Jackson Avery | 可你们找不到比Jackson Avery更好的医生了 |
[12:27] | to help Diego. | 他最能帮助Diego |
[12:29] | He’s stuck with the name,and so are you. | 他甩不掉这个名字 你们也是 |
[12:31] | Our organization won’t pay for the surgery. | 机构不会付款的 |
[12:33] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们也没办法 |
[12:34] | There is. Because we can do it pro bono. | 有办法 我们可以无偿手术 |
[12:36] | And at least Diego has a shot at survival. | 至少Diego还有生存的机会 |
[12:40] | We’ll book an O.R. | 我们现在就订手术室去 |
[12:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:45] | I think Harper Avery’s caused enough casualties. | Harper Avery已经造成够多伤害了 |
[12:48] | This is such a fun day! | 今天真是太开心了 |
[12:52] | – Excuse me. Can you tell me… – No comment. | – 不好意思 能不能告诉我… – 无可奉告 |
[12:54] | No comment? Aren’t you a doctor? | 什么无可奉告 你不是医生吗 |
[12:55] | No comment at all. | 完全无可奉告 |
[12:57] | This is an E.R.,right? | 这是急诊室 没错吧 |
[12:58] | I need someone to look at my son. Milo! | 我需要医生看看我儿子 Milo |
[13:00] | Hi. Hi,how can I help? | 你好 有什么需要帮助 |
[13:01] | We think we might have swallowed a chew toy. | 我们可能吞了一个咬咬玩具 |
[13:03] | Say hi,Milo. | 打招呼 Milo |
[13:07] | Good diagnosis. Yeah. | 诊断得好啊 |
[13:08] | I think it might be lodged in the epiglottis. | 可能卡在会厌处了 |
[13:10] | Should we go to trauma one? | 是不是该去创伤一室 |
[13:11] | Which is where? | 在哪里呢 |
[13:13] | I’m so turned around. It all looks different now. | 我都晕了 这里大变样了 |
[13:15] | I used to be a nurse here. | 我以前在这里当过护士 |
[13:16] | Another lifetime. | 另一段人生 |
[13:18] | Olivia Jankovic. | 我是Olivia Jankovic |
[13:19] | Oh,okay. Well,welcome back. | 好的 欢迎回来 |
[13:20] | Trauma one is right here. | 创伤一室科在这边 |
[13:29] | We’re here to see Dr. Karev. | 我们约了Karev医生 |
[13:30] | Wellness baby check? | 来做婴儿体检 |
[13:32] | Hunt. | 我是Hunt |
[13:33] | Fill out the first page. | 填好第一页 |
[13:34] | Yeah,I work here. I’m the head of trauma? | 我在这工作的 我是创伤科主任 |
[13:37] | Well,that baby doesn’t. | 宝宝不在这工作呀 |
[13:40] | Fill out the form,and have a seat until we call you. | 填表 坐那 一会喊你 |
[13:48] | Did you like her? | 你喜欢她吗 |
[13:49] | I didn’t. | 我不喜欢 |
[14:00] | You mind covering your mouth, | 能不能请你遮一下嘴巴 |
[14:01] | or get a mask from the nurse? | 或者跟护士要一个口罩呢 |
[14:05] | Oh,they said… they said I could be here. | 他们说我能在这等的 |
[14:09] | I’m Betty. | 我是Betty |
[14:11] | I’m Leo’s mom. | 我是Leo的妈妈 |
[14:15] | Do you know how long it’s been down there? | 你知道他吞下去多久了吗 |
[14:18] | About an hour. | 一小时吧 |
[14:20] | We were having dinner at my parents’, | 我们在我父母家吃饭 |
[14:21] | and my dad started talking politics,so… | 我爸开始大谈政治 所以… |
[14:24] | maybe he was looking for an easy way out. | 可能他是想找借口开溜吧 |
[14:27] | It’s a joke,Skippy. | 开玩笑的 小淘气 |
[14:30] | I see we’re still getting the interns straight from Mensa. | 咱们还是直接从门萨俱乐部招实习生哈 |
[14:34] | Okay,so,the whistle isn’t compromising his airway, | 好了 哨子没有压迫他的气道 |
[14:37] | but I’d still like to get some X-rays to pinpoint the location. | 但我还是需要做X光定位一下 |
[14:39] | Okay. I swear to God, | 好的 我对天发誓 |
[14:41] | this kid will stick anything in his mouth. | 这孩子可以把任何东西塞进嘴里 |
[14:43] | Dude,careful. | 哥们 小心啦 |
[14:45] | Times have changed. | 时代不一样咯 |
[14:46] | No whistlin’ at the ladies. | 不能对女士吹口哨哦 |
[14:49] | So,this Harper Avery stuff… | 所以 Harper Avery这事… |
[14:51] | Ugh,nightmare. | 噩梦啊 |
[14:53] | I can’t say I’m surprised. | 我倒是并不惊讶 |
[14:54] | When I was here,you wouldn’t believe the pig doctors | 我在这里时 你们都想象不到那些猪头医生 |
[14:56] | we had to put up with. | 让我们多难熬 |
[14:58] | So… | 那么… |
[15:00] | what are we looking at? | 咱们情况如何 |
[15:05] | Alex Karev Alex Karev. | |
[15:09] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[15:10] | Olivia Olivia. | |
[15:11] | You two know each other? | 你俩认识吗 |
[15:13] | Is he still giving nurses syphilis, | 他还在传染梅毒给小护士们吗 |
[15:15] | or has he moved on to gonorrhea? | 还是已经升级到淋病啦 |
[15:32] | Do you want to hold him? | 你想抱抱他吗 |
[15:34] | No. I better not. | 不 最好不要了 |
[15:39] | Why are we in a hospital? | 为什么要来医院呢 |
[15:41] | – Is he really sick? – No,no,no. No,no. | – 他真的病了吗 – 不不 |
[15:42] | I work here,and these doctors are my friends, | 我在这工作 医生们都是我的朋友 |
[15:45] | and I trust them. | 我信任他们 |
[15:46] | Oh. That’s cool. | 那太好了 |
[15:47] | That’s… | 真的… |
[15:51] | I thought you’d be done by now. | 我以为已经看完啦 |
[15:52] | Yeah,Karev’s tied up in the E.R. and we’re just sitting here… | 是啊 Karev在急诊忙呢 我们只好坐等了 |
[15:54] | Is this how we treat patients? | 咱们就这么对待病人吗 |
[15:56] | ‘Cause it is horrible. | 也太糟糕了吧 |
[15:57] | Well,I guess the mom flaked. | 看来妈妈没出现啊 |
[15:59] | You didn’t have to worry about that. | 你就不用担心咯 |
[16:01] | Dr. Shepherd,this is Betty, uh,Leo’s mom. | Shepherd医生 这是Betty 她是Leo的妈妈 |
[16:04] | Oh! Betty,goodness. Hi. | Betty 天啊 你好 |
[16:07] | It’s nice to meet you. | 幸会幸会 |
[16:16] | So… peds surgery? | 你转到儿科啦 |
[16:18] | What happened to plastics? | 怎么不在整形科了 |
[16:19] | Lucky for you,I dropped it. | 你很幸运 我不干整形了 |
[16:21] | Okay,bud,when you breathe or swallow, | 小兄弟 你呼吸或吞口水的时候 |
[16:23] | does that feel uncomfortable? | 有没有感觉不舒服 |
[16:25] | So,you still in Seattle? | 你还在西雅图啊 |
[16:27] | God,no. Got the hell out. | 才没 我跑远啦 |
[16:29] | Sacramento. Met my husband. | 我去萨克拉门托了 遇见了我的老公 |
[16:30] | He’s intelligent,kind,faithful… | 他聪明善良 忠诚专一 |
[16:33] | not your crowd at all. | 跟你完全不是一个类型 |
[16:36] | Okay. Well,it looks like it’s lodged in his bronchus. | 好吧 看起来应该是卡在支气管了 |
[16:38] | Go ahead with X-rays. | 去照X光吧 |
[16:42] | – What was that about? – Nothing. | – 刚刚怎么回事 – 没怎么 |
[16:44] | Get chest and abdominal films. | 胸腹都要拍到 |
[16:46] | Keep an eye on his pulse-ox. | 注意一下脉搏和血氧 |
[16:47] | Alex,wait. | Alex 等等 |
[16:48] | If you want to do a cheaper place,that’s fine. | 要是你想在便宜点的地方办 没问题 |
[16:50] | We can give Kepner whatever budget we want. | 把咱能接受的预算 告诉Kepner就好了 |
[16:52] | Jo,can we just drop it? | Jo 能先不聊这事了吗 |
[16:53] | Alex,it’s a stupid wedding budget. | Alex 不就是婚礼预算吗 |
[16:55] | How hard is it to give me a number? | 给我一个数字能有多难 |
[16:57] | So,is someone gonna come get us,or…? | 所以…会有人带我们去 还是… |
[17:00] | Yeah. We’re gonna bring him up right now. | 是的 我们马上带他上去 |
[17:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:04] | Are you and Karev engaged? | 你是跟Karev订婚了吗 |
[17:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:08] | Best of luck with that. | 那祝你好运了 |
[17:14] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[17:15] | Oh,my gosh,it is a treat. | 我的天 乐意之至 |
[17:16] | I rarely get to treat healthy babies,and this is one. | 我很少看到健康宝宝 小家伙算是一个 |
[17:20] | Doesn’t that bother him? | 这样不会让他不舒服吗 |
[17:21] | No,no,no. He’s just reacting to the light. | 不会的 他只是对光做出反应 |
[17:23] | It’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[17:25] | You can come in closer if you want. He’s your… | 你想的话 可以凑近一点 他是你… |
[17:28] | All right. Let’s flex and rotate to check for hip dysplasia. | 好啦 咱们弯起来转一转 看看髋关节怎么样 |
[17:33] | Oh,yeah! | 哦唷 好棒 |
[17:34] | He’s super strong and limber. | 好壮好灵活呢 |
[17:37] | He’s a future Olympian! | 未来的奥林匹克运动员 |
[17:38] | Look at those strong,powerful legs. | 看这两条健壮有力的小肉腿 |
[17:41] | He gets those from me. | 他是随我了 |
[17:43] | I was the fastest kid on my soccer team. | 小时候 我是足球队跑得最快的 |
[17:45] | Coach called me “Lightning Bolt Betty.” | 教练叫我闪电Betty来着 |
[17:49] | Okay,this is my least favorite part, | 好啦 接下来是我最不喜欢的部分 |
[17:51] | but Leo needs this,and I promise I’ll be super fast. | 但Leo需要 所以我保证会一秒搞定 |
[17:58] | You know,I get really squeamish around needles,too. | 我看到针头也特别紧张 |
[18:00] | You want to step outside with me? | 要不要跟我一起出去 |
[18:04] | All right,let’s make it really quick, | 好啦 咱们很快的 |
[18:05] | really quick,really quick,really quick. | 很快很快很快 |
[18:07] | And… | 预备… |
[18:08] | So stupid. | 太傻了 |
[18:10] | What is? | 什么太傻 |
[18:11] | I got a dress. | 我还买了裙子 |
[18:12] | Like,I went out and got a new dress for this. | 我还专门出去买了一条新裙子 |
[18:16] | Like Leo would know if I’m wearing a dress or not. | 好像Leo会知道我穿着新裙子似的 |
[18:19] | This guy’s a friggin’ doctor. | 这男人可是医生啊 |
[18:20] | What can I do for him? | 我又能为他做什么 |
[18:24] | You hungry? | 饿不饿 |
[18:26] | I skipped breakfast. I’m dying. | 我没吃早餐 要饿死了 |
[18:28] | Come on. It’s on me. | 来吧 我请 |
[18:40] | Syph Nurse. | 梅毒护士 |
[18:41] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[18:43] | That’s what they called me… | 他们那时候这么叫我 |
[18:45] | “Syph Nurse.” | 梅毒护士 |
[18:48] | It was all over the hospital. | 整间医院都传遍了 |
[18:51] | A lot of laughs. | 各种被嘲笑 |
[18:53] | And I got it from Karev,but nobody was calling him “Syph Doc.” | 是Karev传染给我的 可没人叫他梅毒医生 |
[18:55] | I’m sorry. That’s awful. | 真抱歉 太糟糕了 |
[18:57] | Oh,please. I’m over it. | 不用 都过去了 |
[18:59] | I should shut up,but you seem pretty great and,just… | 我不该多说的 可你似乎挺和善的 所以… |
[19:03] | You know he cheated on his first wife? | 你知道他劈腿了第一任妻子吧 |
[19:07] | – Who told you that? – Nobody. | – 谁告诉你的 – 没谁 |
[19:08] | He cheated with me. | 那小三就是我 |
[19:09] | So,I kind of lost the moral high ground on that one. | 这件事里 我是不占道德制高点的 |
[19:12] | And to be fair,they weren’t married yet, | 公平来讲 他们那时候还没结婚 |
[19:14] | so it’s slightly less horrible on his part. | 所以他也稍微没那么渣咯 |
[19:17] | Well,I appreciate that,I guess. | 我还是该谢谢你吧 |
[19:20] | But that was a long time ago. People change. | 可那是很久之前的事了 人会变的 |
[19:24] | You’re right. Absolutely. | 你说得对 没错 |
[19:26] | Of course,it couldn’t hurt to get tested. | 当然 测试一下也没坏处 |
[19:29] | Okay. I reviewed his X-rays. | 我看了他的X光片 |
[19:31] | The whistle is lodged in his right mainstem bronchus. | 哨子卡在右侧主支气管 |
[19:33] | I’d like to get it out of there before it causes a bronchospasm. | 得赶紧取出来 以免造成支气管痉挛 |
[19:36] | You good with that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[19:37] | You’re the doctor. | 你是医生 |
[19:43] | And after we dissect the internal maxillary artery, | 我们剥离上颌动脉之后 |
[19:47] | we’ll continue to remove the tumor burden | 就继续移除肿瘤负荷 |
[19:49] | and prevent compromise to the orbital floor. | 避免眼眶底壁受到损害 |
[19:52] | I still think we should take the whole tumor out. | 我还是认为应该把肿瘤全部切除 |
[19:54] | We’re past that. | 已经讨论过了 |
[19:55] | But why? | 可是为什么啊 |
[19:56] | Diego is going to have to come back here time and time again, | Diego还得一次次地回来这里 |
[20:00] | and risk bleeding out every single time. | 每次都要冒着大出血的风险 |
[20:03] | We could just do a bone graft right now. | 我们现在做骨移植就好了啊 |
[20:05] | – It’s too risky. – “Risky”? | – 太冒险了 – 冒险吗 |
[20:06] | Jackson,everything is risky. | Jackson 没什么是保险的 |
[20:08] | Surgery is risky. | 手术本来就有风险 |
[20:09] | Not too long ago, you did a throat transplant. | 前不久 你还做了咽喉移植 |
[20:12] | Where’s that guy? | 你的勇气哪去了 |
[20:13] | That’s the guy Diego needs today. | Diego需要那样的你 |
[20:15] | Yeah,well,it’s not that simple. | 好吧 但没那么简单 |
[20:16] | Yeah,it is that simple. It should be that simple… | 就是那么简单 就应该那样简单 |
[20:18] | if you weren’t so concerned with getting bad press. | 如果你不那么担心负面报道 |
[20:20] | I’m not! | 我才没有 |
[20:26] | Fine. Maybe I am,all right? | 好吧 也许有点 |
[20:27] | That’s only ’cause I’m concerned about the foundation. | 我只是因为基金会 |
[20:29] | But why are you even thinking about that right now? | 但你为什么现在考虑这些呢 |
[20:32] | I’m sure Katie Simmons isn’t thinking about that. | Katie Simmons肯定就没在考虑 |
[20:35] | – Who? – Katie Simmons. | – 谁啊 – Katie Simmons |
[20:36] | She was all over the news this morning. | 今早的新闻都在说她 |
[20:38] | She was a 3rd-year neuro. | 她是第三年的神经科住院医 |
[20:39] | She was harassed,assaulted,paid off. | 她被性骚扰 遭受侵害 拿钱封口 |
[20:42] | She dropped out of the program. | 都离开科室了 |
[20:44] | She’s a waitress now. | 当服务生去了 |
[20:45] | Do you think she’s thinking about the foundation,Hellmouth? | 你以为她在考虑基金会吗 乌鸦嘴 |
[20:47] | Preach. | 在理 |
[20:48] | All right,I’m not trying to diminish the trauma | 这些受害者的经历 |
[20:51] | experienced by these victims,all right? | 我没想轻描淡写 好吗 |
[20:52] | If you take the foundation down, | 如果基金会完蛋 |
[20:54] | that’s 72 hospitals that go down with it. | 72家医院也会跟着完蛋 |
[20:56] | Every single person in this hospital…multiply that by 72. | 医院的每个人 再乘以72 |
[20:59] | We’re talking about thousands of jobs,thousands of families. | 这事关几千个岗位 几千个家庭 |
[21:04] | You know,of all people,I really thought you would understand. | 在所有人里 我以为你最能理解呢 |
[21:06] | Understand what? | 理解什么 |
[21:08] | We’re not exactly raised by people who were easy. | 我们的长辈都不是省油的灯 |
[21:11] | No. You don’t get to do that. | 不 你没资格这么说 |
[21:12] | You don’t get to compare your grandfather and my mother. | 别把你祖父和我母亲比 |
[21:15] | My mother had to fight tooth and nail | 我母亲呕心沥血 |
[21:17] | for every inch of ground she gained. | 才有一番成就的 |
[21:19] | Harper Avery had everything… | Harper Avery什么都不缺 |
[21:22] | except decency. | 就缺德 |
[21:24] | We’re ready. Let me know when the O.R. is prepped. | 好了 手术室准备好就通知我 |
[21:37] | Turn the scope to the right. | 内窥镜往右 |
[21:39] | Nope,your other right. | 不 是另一面的右边 |
[21:41] | Yes… | 好的 |
[21:42] | Just looking for the whistle. | 我在找哨子 |
[21:45] | And I see it. | 看到了 |
[21:46] | Secure the object with your forceps. | 用手术钳夹住 |
[21:48] | Do me a favor…try not to perforate the airway. | 行行好 别让气道穿孔 |
[21:50] | His mom hates me enough as it is. | 他妈已经够讨厌我了 |
[21:51] | Well,you did give her syphilis. | 你确实把梅毒传染给她了 |
[21:53] | Olivia has a right to be pissed. | Olivia有权生气 |
[21:55] | I was an idiot back then. | 我以前是白痴 |
[21:56] | They used to call me “Evilspawn.” | 他们以前总叫我”滥交狂魔” |
[21:57] | Evilspawn? | 滥交狂魔 |
[21:59] | Okay,last time I complain about “Glasses.” | 好吧 我之前还嫌弃”眼镜男”呢 |
[22:01] | Shut up,Schmitt. All right. | Schmitt 闭嘴 好了 |
[22:03] | Angle the tip down and rotate your wrist 90 degrees clockwise. | 以这角度下去 顺时针旋转手腕90度 |
[22:07] | If anything,I think I was more troubled by the cheating | 要是不爽 我也是不爽你偷腥 |
[22:10] | on your first wife. | 背叛第一任妻子 |
[22:13] | We’ve known each other forever. | 我们认识那么久了 |
[22:14] | Do you really think I’m like that? | 你真觉得我是那样的人吗 |
[22:16] | No. But I think you’re being really weird | 没有 但决定婚期的事 |
[22:17] | about setting a date. | 你的反应好奇怪 |
[22:19] | Bingo! I got the whistle. | 找到了 我找到哨子了 |
[22:21] | How cool is that? | 很酷吧 |
[22:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:25] | Bye. | 再见 |
[22:28] | Thanks for earlier. I know you’re busy. | 刚才真是谢谢你了 我知道你很忙 |
[22:30] | No,no,I’m not. | 没有 不忙 |
[22:32] | Actually,I was home with Sofia all morning. | 其实我一早上都在陪Sofia |
[22:34] | I had to push some things. | 我得教育她 |
[22:35] | – Is Sofia okay? – Yeah. | – Sofia还好吗 – 还好 |
[22:37] | No. No. | 没有 不怎么好 |
[22:38] | She’s sad,all the time. | 她一直在难过 |
[22:40] | Do you want to bring her over? | 你想带她过来吗 |
[22:41] | She might get a kick out of playing with Leo. | 她和Leo玩 可能会开心的 |
[22:43] | Kids love babies. | 小朋友喜欢宝宝哦 |
[22:44] | Yes! Thank you! | 对啊 谢谢你 |
[22:46] | That is a normal human reaction! | 这才是正常的人类反应 |
[22:48] | Thank you! Thank you! | 谢了 多谢你 |
[22:57] | You seriously can’t beat this truck. | 这餐车很无敌 |
[22:59] | It’s so much better than the food inside. | 比医院食堂好吃多了 |
[23:03] | Yeah. It’s pretty good. | 是啊 很好吃 |
[23:06] | So… | 那么… |
[23:10] | …how long have you been using? | 你嗑药多久了 |
[23:13] | I don’t know where you got that idea. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:15] | I guess from the itching and the bruising on your arms, | 你手臂的瘙痒和淤青 |
[23:20] | the constricted pupils. | 以及瞳孔缩小 |
[23:23] | I have allergies. | 我有过敏症 |
[23:25] | Ah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:27] | I had “allergies,” too. | 我也有”过瘾症” |
[23:31] | For a long time. | 很久以前的事了 |
[23:36] | I was never into drugs. | 我从不喜欢嗑药 |
[23:39] | I never smoked weed. | 我从不吸大麻 |
[23:41] | I didn’t hang out with the stoners. | 我不跟瘾君子玩 |
[23:44] | I thought they were losers. | 我觉得他们一事无成 |
[23:48] | You were a jock? | 你是运动员吗 |
[23:49] | Soccer. | 足球队的 |
[23:51] | AYSO,high school,two club teams. | 打过少年联赛 高中队 两家俱乐部球队 |
[23:57] | I tore my ACL in the playoffs, and the operation sucked, | 我在延长赛伤了前交叉韧带 手术很痛苦 |
[24:01] | so they wrote me a prescription. | 所以医院给我开了处方药 |
[24:03] | Painkillers. | 止痛药 |
[24:05] | 10 days’ worth,that’s all. | 十天的量 就这样 |
[24:08] | That’s all it takes. | 这样就足够成瘾了 |
[24:11] | That was two years ago. | 那是两年前的事了 |
[24:15] | And now I have a baby whose father is some dealer and… | 现在我孩子的父亲是毒贩 |
[24:23] | And I’m on the streets. | 我是站街的 |
[24:27] | It’s so stupid. | 这太愚蠢了 |
[24:30] | I guess the question is… | 我想 问题是… |
[24:33] | where do you want to be two years from now? | 两年后 你希望人生是怎样的呢 |
[24:37] | So,that was awkward. | 那真尴尬啊 |
[24:39] | Not now. | 先别提了 |
[24:40] | Can I run something up the flagpole? | 我能试着诊断一下吗 |
[24:43] | – No. – I mean,I’m not gonna lie… | – 不行 – 恕我直言 |
[24:45] | Flu-like symptoms,sore throat, headaches,fatigue? | 流感症状 咽疼 头疼 乏力 |
[24:48] | I’ve not not had them. | 我都有一点点 |
[24:49] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[24:50] | Now,no sores,thank God, no moist wart-like patches. | 现在倒是没有溃疡 谢天谢地 也没湿疣 |
[24:55] | Ew. Seriously,stop talking. | 恶心 我认真的 别说了 |
[24:57] | It’s just,you know how they say, | 常言道 |
[24:58] | if you sleep with a partner, | 如果你睡了窝边草 |
[24:59] | you sleep with all your partner’s partners? | 就等于睡了一窝人 |
[25:01] | And,obviously,I love what we had. | 我倒是很喜欢我们的那一段 |
[25:05] | It’s just,I keep thinking about Karev to you to… | 只是我一直在想 Karev和你… |
[25:08] | Schmitt Schmitt! | |
[25:09] | It was a billion years ago. | 那是陈年往事了 |
[25:10] | You don’t have syphilis. | 你没患梅毒 |
[25:12] | Okay,great. | 那就好 |
[25:13] | We’re good. That’s all I needed to hear. | 没问题了 我就想听这个 |
[25:22] | I think I need a meeting. | 我想开互助会 |
[25:25] | I met someone. | 我遇到了一个人 |
[25:26] | And I don’t know,I… | 我不知道 我… |
[25:28] | I think we made a real connection, | 我们是同病相怜 |
[25:30] | and I think I’m about to do something completely crazy. | 我要做完全疯狂的事 |
[25:32] | Well,I’m happy for you,Shepherd. | 很不错啊 Shepherd |
[25:35] | She’s 15. | 她才15岁 |
[25:38] | Okay,you need to talk to a professional… now. | 好吧 你需要尽快跟专业人士谈谈 |
[25:40] | No. No,listen,this is a kid. | 不行 她还小 |
[25:42] | This is a young mom. She’s Owen’s foster kid’s mom. | 她是年轻妈妈 是Owen养子的生母 |
[25:47] | And she’s a junkie partly because some surgeon | 她有药瘾 部分原因是外科医师 |
[25:50] | prescribed opioids she probably could’ve done without. | 给她开了不必要的处方药 |
[25:55] | I’m thinking about taking her in. | 我想邀她来住 |
[25:59] | Do you think I can do that? | 你觉得我可以吗 |
[26:02] | I wasn’t sober when I met Ollie, and I wasn’t ready to get sober. | 遇到Ollie时 我还没戒酒 我也没准备好 |
[26:06] | But she saw something in me, | 但她看到了我的内心 |
[26:09] | practically dragged me off a barstool to a meeting. | 拖着我从酒桌到互助会 |
[26:12] | Whatever is was,it stuck. | 不管怎样 我戒酒了 |
[26:16] | You see something in this girl, | 你看到了这姑娘的内心 |
[26:19] | you go ahead and drag her. | 尽管拖她去吧 |
[26:21] | Now,it might not work, | 也许不会管用 |
[26:23] | but if it does,you’ve saved a life. | 但如果有用 你就挽救了一条生命 |
[26:40] | How’s the pleasure business? | 你的研究怎样了 |
[26:41] | Always learning. | 学无止境 |
[26:43] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[26:45] | Do you like kids? | 你喜欢小孩吗 |
[26:46] | – What? – I just…I mean,in general. | – 什么 – 就广义上的说 |
[26:47] | You know,some people, they don’t like kids. | 有些人不喜欢小孩 |
[26:49] | Have I done something wrong? | 我做错什么事了吗 |
[26:51] | It’s just,when I talk about Sofia, | 我有时提到Sofia |
[26:52] | you don’t seem particularly interested. | 你好像不太感兴趣 |
[26:54] | I don’t really know Sofia. | 我不太了解Sofia |
[26:56] | I only know what you tell me of her,and how you treat her. | 我只知道你告诉我的 你怎么对她 |
[26:59] | And I… | 而我… |
[27:01] | I just don’t believe in coddling the children so much. | 我不赞成娇惯小孩 |
[27:04] | – That’s all. – Coddling? | – 就这样 – 娇惯吗 |
[27:05] | I don’t coddle the children… the child. | 我不娇惯小孩啊 |
[27:06] | If Sofia stayed home for part of today, | 如果Sofia今天在家玩 |
[27:09] | why should she want to go to school the next day? | 明天还想去上学吗 |
[27:10] | It’s very complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[27:11] | I mean,her parents split up, and she’s… | 她的家长分开了 她… |
[27:13] | My parents split up,too. | 我父母也分开了 |
[27:15] | I stayed in Italy with Papa, baby Andrew goes with our mom. | 我和爸爸在意大利 Andrew跟我妈走了 |
[27:18] | I had my first job at 9, | 我九岁就开始工作了 |
[27:20] | sweeping up in the cafe. | 在一家咖啡馆打扫卫生 |
[27:22] | Meanwhile,Andrew is sobbing on the couch because | 而Andrew还窝在沙发上 |
[27:24] | his girlfriend left him. | 就因为女友走了 |
[27:25] | She was basically deported. | 她算是被遣返的 |
[27:26] | It’s because he was coddled. | 因为他被宠坏了 |
[27:30] | Food for thought? | 引人深思吧 |
[27:32] | Okay,kiddo,you’re good to go. | 好了 孩子 可以出院了 |
[27:34] | And don’t let me catch you in here next week with a skateboard or an Xbox down there. | 下周可别吞滑板或游戏机 又来找我 |
[27:38] | Deal? | 行吗 |
[27:40] | I know it was dumb. | 我知道这很傻 |
[27:41] | Well,we all do dumb things. | 我们都干过傻事 |
[27:44] | Then,we,uh,outgrow them. | 但都长大了 |
[27:48] | Thanks… | 谢谢 |
[27:49] | Dr. Karev. | Karev医生 |
[27:51] | You got a good kid. | 你的小孩很棒 |
[27:52] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[27:57] | She’s too good for you. | 你配不上她 |
[27:58] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[28:00] | I know it’s a lot… | 我知道有点过分 |
[28:02] | “Unconventional” was the social worker’s response… | “不合规矩”是社工的回答 |
[28:05] | but I think I can help her. | 但我觉得能帮她 |
[28:06] | What did Meredith say? | Meredith怎么说 |
[28:08] | That’s the part I haven’t figured out. | 我还没想好怎么说 |
[28:10] | Tell Meredith to blow up the air mattress, | 告诉Meredith 收拾一下 |
[28:12] | a teenage drug addict is moving in with her kid. | 有药瘾的青少年和孩子要搬来住了 |
[28:15] | Yeah,I don’t think that’s gonna fly. | 是啊 是不太好开口 |
[28:16] | I’ll figure something out. | 我另想办法吧 |
[28:17] | She bought a dress… | 她还买了一件裙子… |
[28:19] | just to see her baby. | 只为来看她的孩子 |
[28:21] | Or maybe she stole it. I don’t know. Either way… | 也可能是偷的 我不知道 不管怎样 |
[28:22] | She cares about him. | 她很在乎他 |
[28:24] | She cares about him. | 她很在乎他 |
[28:25] | She should be with Leo. | 她应该跟Leo在一起 |
[28:27] | It will give her something real to fight for. | 这会给她努力改变的动力 |
[28:28] | Wait. No,that’s not what I’m saying. | 等等 不是 我不是这意思 |
[28:30] | You are great with Leo. | 你把Leo照顾得很好 |
[28:31] | That’s your thing. I don’t want to mess that up for you. | 那是你的事 我不想给你添乱 |
[28:33] | No,no,you’re not. She’s his mother. | 你没添乱 她是他的生母 |
[28:34] | If there’s a shot that Leo can have his mother in his life… | 如果Leo有机会让生母参与他的人生 |
[28:38] | I want to give him that. | 我想给他这种机会 |
[28:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:42] | Really. | 真的 |
[28:44] | So,you guys should stay with us. | 所以搬来跟我们住吧 |
[28:47] | But Leo’s mine,she’s yours,okay? | 不过Leo归我 她归你 行吗 |
[28:50] | Okay,but I don’t want to feel like I’m stealing your thunder. | 好的 不过我不想弄得像是抢风头 |
[28:52] | Okay,Amelia,how about we don’t make this all about you? | Amelia 别给自己加戏了 |
[29:08] | You know,I wasn’t comparing Ellis Grey | 我之前不是拿Ellis Grey |
[29:10] | to Harper Avery earlier. | 跟Harper Avery做对比 |
[29:11] | I was talking about our moms. | 我是指我们俩的亲妈 |
[29:13] | They’ve both been through a ton of obstacles, | 她们都经历了千辛万苦 |
[29:15] | they both made sure we had an amazing future, | 给了我们光明的未来 |
[29:17] | and now I have to take hers away. | 但我现在要拿走她的未来 |
[29:19] | Well,how does your mother… | 你妈怎么就… |
[29:21] | Well,she’s trying to take the fall for this whole thing. | 她想把一切都揽到自己身上 |
[29:22] | I mean,Harper Avery’s name’s all over it,but she built it. | 虽然挂名是Harper Avery 但都是她打造的 |
[29:25] | It’s her heart and soul that went into it. | 里面倾注了她的心血 |
[29:27] | I mean,it’s not as easy as just giving back an award,you know? | 这可不像还回一座奖杯那么容易 |
[29:30] | You think that was easy? | 你以为那很容易吗 |
[29:31] | I worked my whole life for that award. | 我努力工作都是为了得奖 |
[29:33] | I’m pissed! You know, I’m mainly pissed at my mother | 我很生气 因为之前我很气我妈 |
[29:35] | for selling out Marie Cerone. | 为了得奖抛弃了Marie Cerone |
[29:36] | And then,when I think back on it, | 然后我又一想 |
[29:38] | it was all due to the behavior of one awful man. | 这都怪那糟老头的所作所为 |
[29:41] | And then,I get mad at myself for blaming the women. | 然后我就很气自己 竟然怪罪我妈 |
[29:43] | Why do we do that? | 我们为什么总是这样 |
[29:44] | Why is it so easy to blame the women? | 怪罪女人怎么就这么容易 |
[29:47] | A couple thousand years of patriarchy. | 几千年的父权制遗毒 |
[29:51] | Okay,so,now do you care to explain | 行吧 那你现在愿意解释了吗 |
[29:53] | why you threw $100 million at a contest that you could win? | 为什么砸了一亿 去办一场有机会赢的比赛 |
[29:55] | Look,I created the contest because I’m not allowed to compete for Harper Avery. | 我办比赛 是因为我不能角逐Harper Avery奖 |
[29:59] | I want to compete with the best… | 我想跟顶尖高手去比 |
[30:00] | an even playing field. | 在一个公平的赛场 |
[30:01] | So,maybe it wasn’t the smartest thing in the world | 这可能不是最聪明的法子 |
[30:03] | to pay for the playing field, but look what it created… | 自己花钱办赛场 但你想想比赛带来的 |
[30:06] | Webber’s cancer pens. | Webber的测癌笔 |
[30:07] | You got Pierce’s rechargeable hearts, | Pierce的可充电心脏 |
[30:09] | your mini livers,Robbin’s crash cart, | 你的迷你肝脏 Robbin的急救车 |
[30:11] | Bailey’s butt… thing. | Bailey的开菊那啥 |
[30:13] | But I lit that fire. | 我点燃了火花 |
[30:14] | I created something where there was nothing. | 我开辟了新天地 |
[30:17] | And even if they try to take that from me… | 即使他们想夺走这些 |
[30:18] | if they shut down the contest… | 即使他们停掉比赛 |
[30:19] | I’m not gonna be ashamed of that. | 我也不会以它为耻的 |
[30:21] | Yeah,you could’ve just bought a “World’s Best Surgeon” trophy | 是啊 你本可以买一个”全球最佳医生”奖杯 |
[30:23] | and had your name engraved on it. | 把自己名字刻在上面 |
[30:27] | Are you ready to do this? | 准备好做手术了吗 |
[30:28] | Not even a little bit. | 完全没谱 |
[30:53] | You really didn’t know? | 你真的不知情吗 |
[30:55] | About the contest? | 比赛的事吗 |
[30:56] | No. No idea. | 完全不知道 |
[30:58] | I’m just a wedding planner now. | 我现在就是一个婚礼策划 |
[31:00] | Ugh,I could strangle him. | 我想掐死他 |
[31:01] | Right? | 是吧 |
[31:02] | I mean,I just can’t believe that he did it. | 真难以置信 他会做这种事 |
[31:04] | I mean,everything I know about him, | 凭我对他的全部了解 |
[31:06] | it just doesn’t seem like… | 这都不像… |
[31:07] | Wait,wait,wait. Jackson? | 等等 你是说Jackson吗 |
[31:08] | No. No,no,no, Jackson has an explanation. | 不不不 Jackson有他的原因 |
[31:11] | What? What is it? | 什么原因 |
[31:12] | Oh,I don’t know what it is, but he has one. | 我不知道是什么 但他肯定有的 |
[31:16] | Maggie,I’ve known him for a long time. | Maggie 我认识他很久了 |
[31:20] | He can be complicated but not morally, | 他可能有点复杂 但他不坏 |
[31:24] | not like that. | 不会做这种事 |
[31:26] | He’s a good man. | 他是好人 |
[31:28] | He deserves the benefit of your doubt. | 他值得你给他无罪推论 |
[31:31] | Webber,on the other hand… | Webber就不一样了 |
[31:34] | that guy played me like a bassoon. | 把我玩弄于股掌 |
[31:44] | Bovie to me,please. | 请给我电烧灼器 |
[31:45] | Finishing marking incision. | 切口标记完成 |
[31:47] | 10 blade. | 十号手术刀 |
[32:09] | That… Mer,watch it. Watch it. | 那块…小心 Mer |
[32:11] | Kelly clamp. | 弯血管钳 |
[32:15] | Helm,suction. | Helm 抽吸 |
[32:17] | Liga clamp. | 结扎钳 |
[32:19] | Crap,he’s bleeding from everywhere. | 我去 到处都在出血 |
[32:20] | Bovie! | 电烧灼器 |
[32:24] | You know what? We should reach out to them. | 我们应该主动联系她们 |
[32:26] | – Who? The women? – Yeah. | – 那些女性吗 – 没错 |
[32:27] | And not just the ones in the lawsuit,either. | 不仅是起诉我们的那些 |
[32:29] | I mean everybody who comes forward. | 我是指所有站出来的人 |
[32:30] | I don’t care how many there are. | 我不管一共有多少人 |
[32:31] | 37,as of lunchtime today. | 截止今天午饭时 已经37人了 |
[32:33] | I get alerts on my phone. | 我手机上有提醒 |
[32:35] | And do what? Apologize,or write checks? | 然后做什么呢 去道歉吗 还是赔钱 |
[32:37] | For starters. We can do more than that. | 这是第一步 我们可以做更多 |
[32:39] | We can rebuild the foundation. | 我们可以重建基金会 |
[32:41] | The foundation bears the name of the man | 冠名基金会的男人 |
[32:42] | who sexually assaulted them. | 是对她们性骚扰的施暴者 |
[32:44] | Their lives and careers were destroyed. | 她们的生活和事业都被毁了 |
[32:45] | And now they have to see the name of their abuser | 她们还要看着施暴者的名字 |
[32:48] | on hospitals all over the world? | 出现在世界各地的医院 |
[32:50] | He’s been lauded and celebrated | 他得到了鲜花和掌声 |
[32:52] | while they suffered in silence. | 而她们只能忍气吞声 |
[32:54] | If you want to rebuild, you have to tear it down first. | 你要想重建 就必须先全部打破 |
[33:04] | You’re right. I’m not putting him through this ever again. | 你说得对 我不会让他再受这种折磨 |
[33:06] | I’m taking the whole thing out right now. | 我现在要做全部切除 |
[33:07] | Prepare the saw. | 准备电锯 |
[33:20] | Tumor comes out… here we go. | 肿瘤切下来了 好了 |
[34:20] | It’s good. Says what we want to and sets the record straight. | 写得很好 表达了我们的意思 也说明真相了 |
[34:25] | Well,hopefully,it’ll get the job done. | 但愿这能平息风波 |
[34:27] | Oh,I think it will. | 我认为会的 |
[34:29] | Places enough blame on you | 把责任都推到你身上 |
[34:30] | that people will feel like a real change was made. | 公众就会觉得 有实在的改变 |
[34:33] | I’ll call a press conference. | 我来组织媒体发布会 |
[34:35] | This can’t wait till the morning. | 这可等不到明早 |
[34:37] | Okay,you know what? Let’s just take a breather | 行了 我们先喘口气 |
[34:38] | and think this thing through. | 再捋一捋吧 |
[34:40] | Honey,look… | 亲爱的 你看… |
[34:41] | Hey,Mom! | 妈 |
[34:43] | I think we found a solution that all of us can live with. | 我找到了大家都能接受的解决办法 |
[34:46] | Uh,well,we beat you to the punch. | 你们晚了一步 |
[34:47] | But we would love to have you on camera next to your mother… | 不过你最好陪你妈妈上镜 |
[34:50] | You know what? Let’s hold it. | 先等一下 |
[34:51] | I want to hear what they have to say. | 我想听听他们要说什么 |
[34:52] | Sweetheart,I’ve already written my statement. | 宝贝 我已经写好声明了 |
[34:54] | Erin wants me to read this to the press. | Erin希望我当着媒体念出来 |
[34:57] | Yeah,no. We’re not doing this. | 不 我们不这么做 |
[34:58] | Well,you’re too late. | 太迟了 |
[35:00] | You’re fired. You can go now. | 你被解雇了 你可以走了 |
[35:01] | Now wait just a minute. I… | 等等 我… |
[35:02] | I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let my grandfather do to you | 我绝不会让祖父对那些女性的伤害 |
[35:04] | what he did to all these women. | 在你身上重演 |
[35:07] | Just read it. | 你先看看 |
[35:12] | “The time has come for new vision,new light,and new hope. | “现在正好迎接新视角 新曙光和新希望” |
[35:15] | We know that a culture can’t change with a single statement. | “我们知道 一份声明无法改变文化” |
[35:19] | Comprehensive, systemic change is required. | “我们需要全面系统的变革” |
[35:22] | But let that change begin now… | “让变革从此刻开始” |
[35:25] | with the dissolution of the Harper Avery Foundation, | “从Harper Avery基金会的解散开始” |
[35:27] | effective immediately.” | “即刻生效” |
[35:28] | Darling,this is insane. | 亲爱的 这太疯狂了 |
[35:30] | – Thank you. – Keep reading,please. | – 谢谢 – 你读下去吧 |
[35:33] | “In its place,a new foundation, | “同时 一个新的基金会” |
[35:35] | dedicated to the preservation and nurturing of all 72 hospitals | “致力于保护和培育这72家医院” |
[35:39] | If I am not buying this, | 如果我都不信这番话 |
[35:40] | I don’t know how you think the public will. | 我不知道公众怎么会买账 |
[35:42] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还没走 |
[35:43] | Because I am trying to save you | 因为我想救你们 |
[35:45] | from committing financial suicide. | 阻止你们自断钱路 |
[35:47] | Will you please just read the underlined part? | 你就读划线的部分 行吗 |
[35:50] | “We also make a solemn promise… | “同时 我们郑重承诺” |
[35:52] | To give voice to those who were silenced. | “让沉默者有权发声” |
[35:56] | To listen to,and to learn from, every woman’s story. | “聆听每位女性的故事 并吸取教训” |
[36:00] | To repay,retrain,and rehire | “重新补偿 培训和雇佣” |
[36:03] | every victim of Harper Avery’s abuse. | “每一位Harper Avery性骚扰的受害者” |
[36:06] | We hope you’ll join us in supporting,with enthusiasm… | “希望你们心怀热忱 加入我们” |
[36:12] | …the Catherine Fox Foundation. | “支持Catherine Fox基金会的发展” |
[36:17] | Sincerely yours,Catherine Fox.” | “谨上 Catherine Fox” |
[36:20] | Ugh. What a lovely moment this is. | 多么有爱的时刻啊 |
[36:24] | A billion-dollar moment,one might say. | 简直是价值万金的时刻 |
[36:27] | Honestly,the name idea was Meredith’s. | 说实话 名字是Meredith的主意 |
[36:30] | It was all him. | 都是他想的 |
[36:32] | But can we please get this re-engraved, | 不过能不能把奖杯重新刻一下 |
[36:33] | because I worked way too hard for it. | 我也是拼命工作才得到的 |
[36:50] | “Meet me at my house? | “来我家” |
[36:51] | Come through the back door?” | “从后门进” |
[36:52] | It’s all so mysterious. | 有点神秘哦 |
[36:54] | Shh. DeLuca. | 嘘 DeLuca |
[37:05] | I get why you did it. | 我懂你为什么那么做了 |
[37:06] | You wanted to compete. I get it. | 你想要参与比赛 我懂了 |
[37:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:15] | You were very impressive today. | 你今天让人刮目相看 |
[37:17] | – Was I? – It was hot. | – 是吗 – 非常性感 |
[37:18] | Still gonna be hot if I go broke? | 如果我破产了 那还性感吗 |
[37:21] | Are you going broke for noble reasons? | 因为高尚的理由才破产的吗 |
[37:23] | Maybe. | 算是吧 |
[37:24] | Yep,still hot. | 那就照样性感 |
[37:31] | Cooking? | 你做的饭吗 |
[37:32] | Oh,I’m full of surprises. | 我可是充满惊喜的 |
[37:35] | Risotto. | 意大利炖饭 |
[37:38] | Salmon. | 三文鱼 |
[37:44] | It was a stupid idea,anyway. | 这想法本来也很傻 |
[37:47] | She probably thought I was some nut job… | 她可能觉得我的脑子有问题吧 |
[37:49] | “Hey,we just met. Why don’t you move in with me?” | “我们刚认识 你搬来跟我住吧” |
[37:54] | Amelia… Amelia… | |
[37:57] | …she’s here. | 她来了 |
[37:59] | She showed. | 她出现了 |
[38:02] | Oh,God. Um… | 天啊 |
[38:06] | I’m her Ollie. | 我就是她的Ollie了 |
[38:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:19] | Well,if this is gonna work, there need to be ground rules. | 要想成功 我们先约法三章 |
[38:22] | First off, you text your family… tonight. | 首先 你今晚要给家人发信息 |
[38:24] | You let them know that you’re safe | 告诉他们 你很安全 |
[38:26] | and that you’re off the streets. | 不会再露宿街头了 |
[38:28] | You cannot do drugs at all,okay? | 你也不能吸毒了 好吗 |
[38:30] | That is a non-starter. | 那样是注定失败的 |
[38:32] | I can give you a prescription | 我可以给你开处方 |
[38:33] | to take the edge off your withdrawal,but that’s all. | 帮助缓解戒断反应 但仅此而已 |
[38:35] | And you have to come with me to meetings. | 你还得跟我参加各种会议 |
[38:37] | She’s so bossy. | 她好强势 |
[38:40] | Oh,yeah. | 没错 |
[38:42] | We define ourselves by our actions. | 我们用行动定义自己 |
[38:46] | Who’s ready to go home? | 准备回家了吗 |
[38:48] | But it doesn’t mean we have to live by that definition. | 但也不必死守定义 循规蹈矩 |
[38:54] | We can change our own story. | 我们可以改变故事走向 |
[39:01] | Robbins Robbins? | |
[39:02] | I’m glad I caught you. | 还好追上你了 |
[39:04] | You’re close with DeLuca,right? | 你和DeLuca关系很近吧 |
[39:05] | Close? Well,we were roommates, so,yeah,okay. | 近吗 我们以前是室友 算近吧 |
[39:08] | Okay. So,I’m worried about him. | 我很担心他 |
[39:11] | Maggie brought him home about a week ago, | Maggie一周前把他带回家 |
[39:13] | and he hasn’t gotten off the couch since. | 结果他赖沙发上不起来了 |
[39:15] | I mean,I’m literally gonna have to put it out on the sidewalk when he leaves. | 等他走了 那张沙发都得搬出去扔了 |
[39:18] | Yeah. So,I was hoping you could talk to him,maybe. | 所以我希望你能跟他聊聊 |
[39:21] | We can refuse to accept the way people define us. | 我们可以拒绝他人对我们的定义 |
[39:23] | I don’t know that I’m the person for the job, | 我可能不太适合 |
[39:25] | but I think I do know the person you should talk to. | 但我知道你应该找谁 |
[39:29] | We can work like hell to escape a bad reputation… | 我们可以拼命工作 以摆脱恶名… |
[39:35] | …only to wonder if we succeeded. | 只是不知道能否成功 |
[39:37] | Okay,we’re having it out right now. | 好了 我们开诚布公地聊聊吧 |
[39:40] | Oh,come on. You’re seriously gonna listen to some nurse I slept with | 拜托 我睡过的护士的话 你也要当真吗 |
[39:43] | when I was a stupid intern? | 我当时只是一个傻实习生 |
[39:44] | No! I’m talking about your psycho mood swings | 不 我说的是你古怪的情绪波动 |
[39:47] | and treating me like crap all day. | 一整天都不理我 |
[39:48] | I won’t do weirdness and silence and anger,Alex. | 怪异 沉默 愤怒 我都受不了 Alex |
[39:52] | I can’t do that again. | 再也受不了了 |
[39:53] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[39:54] | It started when I asked you to check your bank account. | 我叫你查看银行账户之后 你就这样了 |
[39:56] | Is it money? | 是因为钱吗 |
[39:58] | Are we really fighting about money? | 是因为钱斗气吗 |
[39:59] | Because that is such a cliche. | 那真是太狗血了 |
[40:01] | I grew up in my fricking car,Alex. | 我是住车里长大的 Alex |
[40:02] | Do you think I care if you’re having money problems? | 你觉得我会在乎你有经济困难吗 |
[40:05] | It’s not. | 不是这事 |
[40:06] | I have money… | 我有钱… |
[40:08] | way too much money. | 太多钱了 |
[40:10] | I haven’t checked this account in over a year, | 我有一年多没看过这个账户了 |
[40:12] | and all of a sudden, my balance is crazy high. | 结果打开一看 我的余额多到离谱 |
[40:16] | It’s my mom. | 是我妈妈 |
[40:17] | I send her money for rent and food, | 我寄钱给她租房吃饭 |
[40:19] | and she hasn’t been cashing the checks. | 她没有兑现支票 |
[40:21] | Which means she’s dead | 也就是说她死了 |
[40:23] | or walking the streets half-naked | 或者衣不蔽体地在街上流浪 |
[40:25] | or throwing garbage at people. | 或者正在向别人扔垃圾 |
[40:29] | I’m out here living my life, | 我在外面过自己的生活 |
[40:30] | and I’m just throwing money at a problem without paying attention. | 对家里的麻烦漠不关心 只想用钱解决 |
[40:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:36] | Maybe I haven’t really changed that much. | 也许我并没有改变多少 |
[40:39] | No. That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[40:40] | You know that that’s not true. | 你知道不是这样的 |
[40:43] | It can be hard to shake the mistakes of the past. | 摆脱过去的错误并非易事 |
[40:48] | They’ll always come back to haunt us. | 它们总是阴魂不散 |
[40:52] | Dr. Miranda Bailey? | Miranda Bailey医生 |
[40:53] | I told y’all,I have no comment | 已经说了 无可奉告 |
[40:55] | about the ongoing Harper Avery… | 关于Harper Avery未来的… |
[40:56] | Sanjay Roy. I’m representing a client in a wrongful-termination suit. | 我是Sanjay Roy 代表委托人提起非法解雇诉讼 |
[41:00] | Wrongful… | 非法… |
[41:02] | Well,who was wrongfully terminated? | 谁被非法解雇了 |
[41:04] | My client is Dr. Vikram Roy. | 我的委托人是Vikram Roy |
[41:07] | Roy? | Roy吗 |
[41:09] | Is this your brother? | 这位是你哥哥吗 |
[41:10] | Dr. Roy was under your employ when he was fed | Roy医生曾是你的手下 雇佣期间 |
[41:12] | psychotropic marijuana cookies by a superior in the workplace. | 有上级医生在工作场合给他吃大麻饼干 |
[41:17] | This is just a courtesy visit, to inform you | 这次只是礼节性访问 特为来通知您 |
[41:18] | we’ll be suing for restitution of employment | 我们将会起诉 要求恢复委托人工作 |
[41:21] | as well as unspecified damages for pain and suffering. | 并赔偿委托人遭受的身心痛苦 |
[41:24] | I have weekend plans,but I’m happy to start back on Monday. | 我周末有安排了 但周一就回来 |
[41:36] | But one thing we never do… | 但有一件事 我们从来不做… |
[41:39] | we don’t stop. We don’t quit. | 我们不退缩 我们不放弃 |
[41:44] | Garfunkel… Hey,Garfunkel… | |
[41:47] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[41:49] | I have something for you. | 看我把谁带来了 |
[41:50] | We get up and rejoin the fight. | 我们起身 再次加入战斗 |
[41:52] | Andrew,this is disgusting. | Andrew 这太恶心了 |
[41:53] | Oh,no,no,no. Why did… | 不 为什么… |
[41:54] | No,no,no,no. Why did… | 不 为什么… |
[42:00] | Please,God,don’t let him forget his guitar. | 上帝 拜托让他别忘把吉他带走 |