时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | In surgery,we work to make our sutures as precise as we can. | 在手术中 我们会努力精确缝合 |
[00:12] | We try to minimize scars… | 尽力减小疤痕 |
[00:15] | …and to return full function. | 保留全部功能 |
[00:19] | We try not to leave any trace of the injury. | 尽量不留下任何创伤的痕迹 |
[00:23] | Mm,can you click on that for me,Zozo? – Mm-hmm. | – Zozo 能帮我点开看看吗 – 嗯哼 |
[00:29] | Ooh! Mom,look… | 哇哦 妈妈 你看呀 |
[00:31] | it’s for Uncle Alex’s wedding. | Alex叔叔的婚礼喜帖 |
[00:32] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧呀 |
[00:34] | – It’s so pretty. – It is. | – 真好看呢 – 是啊 |
[00:36] | Alex is gonna hate it! | Alex肯定会讨厌的 |
[00:42] | Why is it so cold? | 咋这么冷呀 |
[00:44] | Mm. They powered down the furnace. | 他们把供暖停掉了 |
[00:45] | Because it’s May! | 因为已经五月了 |
[00:52] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[00:52] | Kepner sent out our wedding invitations! | Kepner把咱们的喜帖发出去了 |
[00:56] | Is it weird to get an invitation to our own wedding? | 收到自己的婚礼喜帖 会不会有点奇怪呀 |
[00:57] | No,that’s the beauty of Kepner doing it all for us. | 不会 这就是让Kepner全部代劳的好处 |
[01:00] | – Mm. It’s… fancy. – Right? | – 还挺好的 – 是吧 |
[01:03] | I mean,it might be too fancy for me to go to. – Oh,yeah. | – 好高大上啊 我去不了吧 – 是啊 |
[01:05] | Put us down for a “maybe.” | 把我们列入”待定宾客”吧 |
[01:20] | Where is she? | 她在哪呢 |
[01:21] | She’s right… | 她就在… |
[01:30] | Are you high? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[01:31] | No. | 没有 |
[01:32] | I tried to get a fix,and I couldn’t. | 我本想嗑的 但我做不到 |
[01:34] | So I sweated it out on my friend’s couch. | 所以就窝在朋友家的沙发上忍着 |
[01:37] | I’m six days clean. | 我已经六天没吸了 |
[01:39] | I hate it,but,uh, | 感觉很难受 |
[01:40] | I miss Leo. | 但我想Leo了 |
[01:42] | And it’s like,I don’t want to get high, | 现在的感觉是 我不想嗑药 |
[01:44] | but I really want to get high,you know? | 但又控制不住 你懂吗 |
[01:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:55] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[01:58] | You taking her to a meeting? | 你要带她去互助会吗 |
[01:59] | No,I have to go to work | 不是 我得去上班 |
[02:01] | for possibly the worst consult of my life. | 今天有特别难以面对的会诊 |
[02:03] | You’re taking her to work with you? | 你要带她去上班吗 |
[02:05] | I’m not letting her out of my sight again. | 我不会再让她离开我的视线了 |
[02:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[02:16] | Oh,did you see this? | 你收到了吗 |
[02:18] | Yeah! Yeah,it’s super cute. | 是啊 挺可爱的 |
[02:20] | Um,I,uh… | 我… |
[02:23] | I… I have to give you something. | 我有一样东西要给你 |
[02:24] | Oh,give it. | 好呀 |
[02:25] | – My notice. – Notice of what? | – 我的报告 – 什么报告 |
[02:29] | I’m leaving. I’m moving to New York. | 离职报告 我要搬去纽约了 |
[02:31] | It’s… It’s for Sofia. | 都是为了Sofia |
[02:33] | It’s what she needs, and it’s gonna… it… | 这是她需要的 而这样会… |
[02:35] | You know,it’s gonna be great. | 你知道的 肯定会很好的 |
[02:37] | So,please,be happy for me… | 所以你一定要替我开心 |
[02:41] | …and Sofia. | 也替Sofia开心 |
[02:43] | – When? – Not right away. | – 什么时候 – 不是现在 |
[02:44] | But,yeah,I mean,soon. | 不过应该也很快了 |
[02:50] | I thought you were a pixie stick. | 我以前觉得你特别甜 |
[02:52] | – Huh? – When I met you, | – 什么 – 遇见你时 |
[02:54] | I thought you were an empty vessel, | 我觉得你是一个空瓶子 |
[02:58] | full of sugar, | 里面装满糖果 |
[02:59] | who skated in a hospital. | 在医院里滑来滑去 |
[03:02] | I didn’t know then that | 我当时没想到 |
[03:05] | it would be one of the great privileges of my life | 与你相识 与你共事 |
[03:07] | to know you and to work with you… | 会是我一生的幸事 |
[03:11] | Nope. I can’t. | 别说了 我受不了了 |
[03:12] | I’m sorry. Thank you. | 我先走了 谢谢你啊 |
[03:14] | You,too. | 你也是的 |
[03:21] | – Morning,morning. – Morning. | – 早啊 – 早安 |
[03:24] | Good morning,Miss Harriet. | 早上好啊 Harriet小姐 |
[03:26] | Did you see this? | 你看见了吗 |
[03:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:30] | Jo and Alex did not do that. | Jo和Alex不会做这些的 |
[03:32] | No,no,no,that’s got April written all over it. | 是啊 一看就是April的风格 |
[03:35] | – Are you going? – Yeah. | – 你要去吗 – 是啊 |
[03:37] | I thought we were going. Aren’t we going? | 我以为我们要一起去 是不是呀 |
[03:40] | Well,yes. I mean,I’m going. | 是啊 我是说 我要去的 |
[03:42] | And you’re going. | 你也要去的 |
[03:43] | Uh,we just haven’t been anywhere together… | 我们还没有一起去过什么地方 |
[03:46] | – with everyone. – Okay. | – 跟大家一起 – 好的 |
[03:48] | Well,it’s perfect,then. | 这次时机正好 |
[03:50] | Were you going to tell me? | 你不打算告诉我吗 |
[03:52] | I had to hear it from Mount Sinai? | 我还是从西奈山医院听说的 |
[03:54] | There’s nothing to tell yet. | 还没有什么好说的 |
[03:56] | Um,hey,have you seen the… the wedding invitations? | 对了 你看到婚礼邀请了吗 |
[03:58] | They’re so cute. Something to look forward to. | 特别可爱 值得期待呢 |
[04:01] | Look,then tell me why. | 到底是什么原因呢 |
[04:03] | Why would you be on a job search? | 你为什么要去找工作呢 |
[04:05] | Is it because of the Harper Avery scandal? | 是因为Harper Avery的丑闻吗 |
[04:07] | Because the changes to the foundation are real. | 基金会已经改头换面了 |
[04:09] | Look,and I would’ve thought, if you had any reservations, | 我本来以为 如果你有什么疑虑 |
[04:11] | you might talk with me. | 肯定会来找我说的 |
[04:12] | I thought we were friends,but… | 我以为咱们是朋友呢 |
[04:13] | – Is she here yet? – Yep. Yeah. | – 她到了吗 – 是的 |
[04:16] | – Did you know about Robbins? – I know nothing about anyone. | – 你知道Robbins的事了吗 – 一无所知 |
[04:19] | This is Betty. I told you about Betty. | 这位是Betty 我跟你说过的 |
[04:21] | Can she hang with you while we do this consult? | 我们会诊时 能把她交给你吗 |
[04:23] | Uh,nice to meet you,Betty,and no. | Betty 很高兴认识你 以及不行 |
[04:26] | Okay,Betty,you’re sticking with us. | 好吧 那你就跟我们走吧 |
[04:27] | But must be seen and not heard,okay? | 要让我看见你 但不要出声音 好吗 |
[04:29] | – Why is she here? – Betty? | – 她怎么来了 – 你说Betty吗 |
[04:30] | – No. – Oh. | – 不是 – 哦哦 |
[04:32] | – I don’t know. – Check-up? Follow-up? | – 我不知道 – 检查吗 还是复查 |
[04:34] | I don’t know. You don’t know? | 我不知道 你也不知道吗 |
[04:35] | No,we haven’t spoken since she left, | 是啊 她走之后 我们就没联系过 |
[04:37] | and not once. | 一次都没有 |
[04:39] | I reached out, she didn’t respond,I gave up. | 我找过她 但她都没回复 我就放弃了 |
[04:42] | I mean,I’ve kind of got a bone to pick with her. | 我是说 我对她有点意见的 |
[04:44] | Really? Today? Can it wait? | 是吗 非要今天吗 能再等等吗 |
[04:46] | Can you pick your bone later? Take a seat. | 以后再抱怨吧 你去坐那边 |
[04:51] | Robbins Shepherd Robbins? Shepherd? | |
[04:54] | Look at you! You both look amazing! | 瞧瞧你俩 气色不错呢 |
[04:57] | Uh… Y… You can… | 呃…你能… |
[05:00] | No. | 不能的 |
[05:01] | I’m just messing with you. | 我逗你们的 |
[05:03] | Still blind as an earthworm. | 还是什么都看不见 |
[05:09] | Too soon? | 太快了吗 |
[05:12] | – You don’t want to wait inside? – Where I go,you go,Roy. | – 你不想进去等吗 – 你要跟着我走 Roy |
[05:15] | I told you that. | 我跟你说过的 |
[05:16] | Oh,it’s freezing today. | 今天好冷啊 |
[05:18] | Is this more from that fire in Ballard? | 还是巴拉德社区火灾的伤员吗 |
[05:20] | No,it’s an overturned car. | 不是 是一起翻车事故 |
[05:21] | I was up all night, | 我一整晚都没睡 |
[05:23] | worrying about Leo being too cold, | 担心Leo会不会冻着 |
[05:24] | so then I made it too hot, then I woke him up. | 然后搞太热了 反倒把他弄醒了 |
[05:27] | Hey,when did Tuck start sleeping through the night? | Tuck什么时候开始能睡一整夜的 |
[05:29] | You’re asking parenting advice? | 你在问我育儿建议吗 |
[05:30] | Yeah,I just can’t seem to find the right… | 是啊 我还是找不到要领呢 |
[05:32] | You ever heard of the black lace-weaver spider? | 你听说过黑蕾丝蜘蛛吗 |
[05:35] | The… | 什么 |
[05:36] | Well,she lays about 50 to 100 eggs, | 她会下50-100个蛋 |
[05:39] | and when her babies reach a certain age, | 等到她的宝宝到达一定年龄后 |
[05:41] | she taps her web and calls them to her. | 她会轻敲蜘蛛网 召唤他们过来 |
[05:44] | They swarm her, | 他们爬满她的身体 |
[05:46] | stab into her with their straw-like stingers, | 用吸管一样的螫刺戳进她的身体 |
[05:50] | the mother’s innards liquefy, and they suck her up, | 母亲的内脏会发生液化 供他们吸吮 |
[05:53] | like a milkshake,for their nourishment, | 就像喝奶昔 以吸收营养 |
[05:55] | leaving her a dead husk, | 直到她只剩躯壳 |
[05:58] | and then,they go on with their lives. | 然后宝宝们继续长大 |
[05:59] | That’s parenting. | 这就是育儿 |
[06:01] | That’s my advice. | 这就是我的建议 |
[06:03] | Huh. Well,that’s helpful. Thanks. Yeah. | 很有用 谢谢了 |
[06:11] | It’s Taylor. He rolled his car. He’s in bad shape. | 这是Taylor 他翻车了 情况很糟 |
[06:13] | – Who is it? – Matthew Taylor. | – 这是谁呀 – Matthew Taylor |
[06:14] | Unconscious at the scene with a head injury, | 头部创伤 现场失去意识 |
[06:16] | now G.C.S. of 11. | 昏迷指数为11 |
[06:17] | We bolused him three times en route. | 途中三次大剂量补液 |
[06:19] | Matthew. Matthew,can you hear me? | Matthew 你能听到吗 |
[06:22] | – He’s one of us,you know? – Yeah,I know. We got him. | – 他也是急救人员的 – 我知道 交给我们吧 |
[06:23] | Trauma one is clear. Let’s go! | 创伤一室空着呢 我们走吧 |
[06:27] | You paged? Whoa! | 你呼我吗 哇哦 |
[06:29] | – Oh,my God. Is that Matthew Taylor? – Yeah. | – 天啊 是Matthew Taylor吗 – 是啊 |
[06:31] | – What happened? – He rolled his car. | – 什么情况 – 他翻车了 |
[06:32] | Someone should find Kepner. | 谁去找一下Kepner |
[06:33] | – She needs to know that he’s here. – Yeah,Roy,get Kepner. | – 她得知道他在这里 – Roy 去找Kepner |
[06:35] | – You said where you go,I go. – Go. | – 你说要跟着你走 – 快去 |
[06:38] | Hey,Matthew? | 你好啊 Matthew |
[06:39] | It’s Meredith Grey,April’s friend. | 我是Meredith Grey 我是April的朋友 |
[06:40] | Can you hear me? | 能听见吗 |
[06:44] | Okay,morphine,8 milligrams. | 给八毫克吗啡 |
[06:45] | April… April… | |
[06:47] | We’re getting her. Just try to relax. | 我们去找她了 你放轻松 |
[06:49] | Okay. Okay. April’s here? | 好的 April在这里吗 |
[06:51] | She’s okay? | 她还好吗 |
[06:52] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[06:54] | What do you mean,she’s okay? | 你这么问 是什么意思 |
[06:55] | She warned me… | 她提醒我说… |
[06:58] | about a curve… | 有一处拐弯… |
[07:01] | ice… | 有冰… |
[07:02] | Matthew,w-what happened? | Matthew 发生什么了 |
[07:04] | What about April? | April怎么了 |
[07:06] | Matthew Matthew? | |
[07:21] | He does have a head injury. He could be free associating. | 他有头部创伤 可能是出现幻觉了 |
[07:24] | Right,you said her name, and he just repeated it. | 是啊 你说April的名字 他还重复了 |
[07:27] | I’m gonna check the schedule. | 我要看看手术安排 |
[07:28] | – How’d you get the call? – 911 dispatch. | – 你怎么接到消息的 – 911分派的 |
[07:30] | He must have called before he went unconscious. | 在他失去意识前 肯定报警了 |
[07:32] | Was there anything left in the car, | 车里还有什么东西吗 |
[07:33] | like a purse,a woman’s coat? | 比如手包 或者女士的衣服 |
[07:35] | We were just trying to get him out. | 我们只急着把他救出来了 |
[07:37] | Her phone went to voicemail… seven times. | 她的手机没人接 打过七次了 |
[07:38] | I’m gonna go find Jackson. He’ll know where she is. | 我去找Jackson 他也许知道她在哪 |
[07:41] | Yeah,take me out there, where you found the car. | 好的 带我去事故现场 |
[07:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[07:44] | Hey,Roy,let’s get Taylor to CT | Roy 送Taylor去拍CT |
[07:45] | and make sure an O.R. is available. | 确保有空闲的手术室 |
[07:47] | No,no,let me take Matthew Taylor,okay? | 不不 我给Matthew Taylor做手术吧 |
[07:49] | – You need to be on the floor. – Oh,no,I got it. | – 你得在这盯着 – 我没事的 |
[07:50] | The people need a chief, and I need to stay busy. | 大家需要主任 我需要忙起来 |
[07:52] | Just until we know. | 直到有消息了 |
[07:55] | Free fluid,left upper quadrant. | 左上腹有积液 |
[07:57] | – Looks like a splenectomy. – Okay. | – 估计要做脾切除 – 好的 |
[07:59] | – Tell me when you find out. – Okay. | – 有消息要告诉我 – 好的 |
[08:00] | And more Seattle firefighters | 更多西雅图消防队员 |
[08:02] | responding to that apartment-building fire that blazes out of control in Ballard. | 正在奔赴巴拉德社区的火灾现场 |
[08:05] | Experts say that this cold snap could be to blame, | 有专家称 可能是因为寒流影响 |
[08:08] | with residents turning to space heaters to keep warm. | 居民使用电暖器取暖导致失火 |
[08:12] | Fire officials are concerned that the flames could spread to nearby buildings. | 消防官员担心火焰会波及附近建筑 |
[08:16] | When did the headaches start? | 头疼什么时候开始的 |
[08:18] | A month ago. | 一个月前 |
[08:19] | I had influenza in Tokyo, | 我在东京感冒了 |
[08:21] | and I thought it was that, but it just got worse, | 本以为是感冒引起的 但后来越发严重了 |
[08:24] | and then the dizziness. So I said, | 然后开始眩晕 所以我就想 |
[08:27] | “Why not go see the woman who spent the better part of a year | 何不来找你呢 你花了大半年时间 |
[08:30] | getting to know your brain?” | 去研究我的大脑情况 |
[08:32] | And Robbins… | 以及Robbins… |
[08:33] | 76 procedures since I saw you last. | 自从上次见面 你都做过76台手术了 |
[08:36] | Or since… since I saw anything last,actually. | 或者说…自从上次看到东西 |
[08:39] | Yeah,um,wow. You really did your homework. | 是啊 你还真是做过功课了呢 |
[08:41] | No,I’ve been following you. | 不是 我一直在关注你 |
[08:43] | Our time together was short, | 我们在一起的时光很短暂 |
[08:45] | but you just took it and ran with it. | 但你完全没有虚度 |
[08:47] | Yeah,it was short but meaningful. | 是啊 短暂而充实 |
[08:50] | All right,I’m thinking… | 好的 我觉得… |
[08:52] | That the tumor’s back. | 肿瘤复发了 |
[08:55] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 先不要着急下结论 |
[08:56] | Um,I want to schedule a head CT. | 我想安排做头部CT |
[08:59] | And,Robbins,we can catch up. | Robbins 咱俩可以叙叙旧 |
[09:03] | Are you nodding? Because I don’t do non-verbal. | 你在点头吗 我看不见肢体语言的 |
[09:06] | Yes,I am. Um,yeah,let’s… | 是啊 没问题 我们… |
[09:07] | Uh,let’s catch up. | 我们可以叙叙旧 |
[09:12] | Can you look at this? Kepner left it in my box. | 你能看看吗 Kepner放在我的柜子里的 |
[09:14] | She wants us to pick a base for the color palette. | 她希望咱们选一下色调 |
[09:16] | – What does that even mean? – Just pick one. | – 干什么用的 – 就选一个吧 |
[09:18] | I see yellow,yellow,and yellow. | 在我眼里 都是黄色 |
[09:20] | Okay,she also wants to meet us at 11:00 for a cake tasting. | 她让11点去尝蛋糕 |
[09:24] | If I’m still in surgery,you pick it… | 如果我还在手术 就由你来定吧 |
[09:25] | anything but carrot cake. | 不是胡萝卜蛋糕就行 |
[09:28] | I thought this was the beauty of Kepner! | 不是全部交给Kepner嘛 |
[09:30] | It’s cake. You love cake. | 选蛋糕呀 你喜欢蛋糕的 |
[09:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:53] | Kepner Kepner! | |
[09:55] | Kepner Kepner! | |
[09:57] | April April! | |
[10:03] | April April! | |
[10:07] | April April! | |
[10:12] | No. | 不要啊 |
[10:15] | No,no,no! | 不不不 |
[10:21] | – Hey,glad I caught you. – Barely. | – 还好找到你了 – 我有点忙 |
[10:23] | I got a huge apartment fire, bunch of burn victims. | 有一起公寓起火 很多烧伤患者 |
[10:25] | I’m pretty swamped,actually. | 估计要忙到不可开交 |
[10:26] | Do you know where April is? Have you seen her? | 你知道April在哪吗 你看见她了吗 |
[10:29] | No,she volunteered at some rural clinic. | 没有 她去乡村诊所做义工去了 |
[10:30] | I had Harriet all weekend. | 周末都是我在照顾Harriet |
[10:31] | I haven’t seen her. | 一直没见她 |
[10:33] | – Why? What’s up? – It’s,um… | – 怎么了 – 就是… |
[10:35] | Hey,his family are here. They’re freaking out. | 他的家属都来了 有点情绪波动 |
[10:37] | Can I tell them? | 我要告诉他们吗 |
[10:37] | Not until I know the full extent of his injuries. | 先等我检查伤情 |
[10:39] | – I wouldn’t know what to tell them,really. – All right. | – 现在还不确定情况 – 好的 |
[10:42] | Oh,Mer,did you need something? | Mer 还有什么事吗 |
[10:43] | Nothing. It’s about the wedding. It can wait. | 没什么 就是婚礼的事 不着急的 |
[10:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:52] | – Did you talk to Avery? – He has a burn patient. | – 你问过Avery了吗 – 他有一名烧伤患者 |
[10:54] | I want to wait until I know what to tell him. | 我想等确认以后 再去跟他说 |
[10:56] | And when he doesn’t have someone else’s life in his hands. | 先让他专心救治伤员吧 |
[10:58] | I’m just saying, | 我就是这么一说 |
[11:00] | maybe Wilson didn’t invite me | 也许Wilson没邀请我 |
[11:01] | because she still has feelings… | 是因为她还喜欢… |
[11:03] | If you don’t finish that sentence, | 如果你能闭嘴 |
[11:04] | I’ll let you be my plus-one. | 我可以让你当我的男伴 |
[11:05] | – Okay. – Hey,you two! | – 好呢 – 你们俩人 |
[11:07] | Get your heads in the game. | 赶紧过来帮忙 |
[11:09] | I’m gonna tell you who’s on that rig, | 我会告诉你 救护车里是谁 |
[11:10] | and you’re not gonna lose your minds. | 但你们不能慌张 |
[11:12] | You’re gonna hold it together and work. | 必须保持冷静 好好工作 |
[11:17] | She’s hypothermic,freezing cold. | 她体温过低 |
[11:19] | No pulse,no vitals. G.C.S. of three. | 没有脉搏 没有体征 昏迷指数为三 |
[11:21] | No idea how long she’s been down. | 不知道她昏迷多久了 |
[11:22] | I think we lost her. | 我觉得她不行了 |
[11:24] | – No! – No,we didn’t! | – 没有 – 不行的 |
[11:25] | She’s not dead until she’s warm and dead! | 要等恢复体温后 才能下结论 |
[11:34] | I need Bair huggers and warm saline. | 我需要升温仪和温盐水 |
[11:36] | – Somebody page Pierce? – I did. | – 快去呼叫Pierce – 呼过了 |
[11:38] | – Also humidified O2. – I can’t find a vein. | – 给湿化氧气 – 找不到血管 |
[11:40] | – Try the other arm. – I did. I couldn’t,either. | – 试试另一只胳膊 – 我正在找 也找不到 |
[11:41] | – Okay,let’s put in an I/O line. – Put in two. | – 准备骨内输液 – 扎两路吧 |
[11:46] | – What are you doing? – Numbing the area. | – 你在做什么 – 局部麻醉呀 |
[11:47] | Dude,she can’t feel that. She’s dead. | 伙计 她没知觉的 她已经挂了 |
[11:49] | Shut up! Don’t say that! | 闭嘴 别瞎说 |
[11:50] | No one says that! | 谁都不许瞎说 |
[11:53] | What did she mean,”warm and dead?” | 她说体温恢复再下定论 什么意思 |
[11:55] | Her temperature is 68 degrees. | 她的体温20度 |
[11:57] | We need to get it to 86 | 要先升温到30度 |
[11:59] | before we can try to restart her heart. | 才能尝试心脏复苏 |
[12:02] | Oh,my God! | 天啊 |
[12:04] | What happened? Oh,my God! | 什么情况 我的天啊 |
[12:06] | – Does Jackson know? – No,not yet. | – Jackson知道吗 – 还不知道 |
[12:09] | Meredith,we… we… we can’t lose her. | Meredith 我们不能失去她 |
[12:11] | We’re not gonna lose her! The same thing happened to me, | 不会的 我也遇到过同样的情况 |
[12:13] | and I was in way worse shape than April. | 而且比她情况更糟 |
[12:15] | – Jackson should know. – No,Maggie, | – 得去告诉Jackson – 不要 Maggie |
[12:17] | we didn’t call you here ’cause you’re her friend. | 我们找你来 不是因为你是她的朋友 |
[12:18] | We called you here because you’re the head of cardio. | 而是因为你是心外科主任 |
[12:19] | Get in here! We need you! | 快过来 我们需要你 |
[12:21] | – Let’s push one of epi! – No. | – 打一针肾上腺素 – 不 |
[12:23] | – Warm blankets! – No,no,no,no,no! | – 拿毯子来 – 不要 |
[12:24] | No! No epi! | 不要 别打肾上腺素 |
[12:25] | She’s not circulating. It won’t get to her heart. | 她没有血液循环 药物到不了心脏 |
[12:27] | It’ll pool in her system, and that can be toxic. | 淤积在体内 会中毒的 |
[12:29] | We need dual chest tubes and a thoracic lavage. | 做双侧胸管插管 进行胸腔灌洗 |
[12:31] | – Okay,on it. – I got it. Schmitt,get up here! | – 好的 – 我来吧 快上来 Schmitt |
[12:33] | She needs better circulation. | 这样的血液循环不够的 |
[12:34] | We need interposed abdominal CPR. | 得做插入式腹部按压心脏复苏 |
[12:36] | Helm,you get in here. | Helm 你过来 |
[12:37] | You push. You alternate. Circulate the whole body. | 你俩轮流按压 让整个身体循环 |
[12:40] | Push,push…keep it steady, | 按压 按压 保持频率 |
[12:41] | about 100 beats per minute. | 稳定在100次/分钟 |
[12:43] | – Hunt,where do you need me? – We’re doing… | – Hunt 我要干啥呢 – 我们… |
[12:45] | We’re doing everything. Stop compressions. | 我们想尽办法了 停止按压 |
[12:48] | Good. | 好的 |
[12:50] | Ready? Go. | 准备好了吗 动手 |
[12:53] | Look at that. | 你瞧瞧 |
[12:54] | I mean,that is a ton of mucosal swelling | 大量支气管粘膜肿胀 |
[12:57] | and carbon particles… | 还有碳粒子… |
[12:59] | It hasn’t reached the carina, so that’s good,right? | 还没到气管隆突 是好事吧 |
[13:02] | I mean,it could be worse,yeah. | 是啊 伤情本来会更严重的 |
[13:04] | Oh,got your invitation this morning. | 今早我收到你的喜帖了 |
[13:07] | Me too. – Very nice. | – 我也是 – 不错 |
[13:09] | April is so good at that stuff. | April很擅长这些 |
[13:11] | I would’ve just put up a flier in the residents’ lounge | 如果是我 就直接在住院医休息室贴告示了 |
[13:13] | and had the reception at Joe’s. | 在Joe的酒吧设宴 |
[13:14] | you know,I don’t have a lot of experience in the planning department, | 我没什么策划的经验 |
[13:18] | but I certainly can endorse eloping. | 但我绝对能为私奔代言 |
[13:21] | Forceps,please? | 钳子 |
[13:23] | They called it “vision rehabilitation,” | 他们称之为”扫盲培训” |
[13:25] | but I called it “blind school.” | 但我叫它”盲人学校” |
[13:28] | It was a lot of,uh,training exercises | 有好多训练 |
[13:30] | and Braille and group therapy | 学习盲文 团体治疗 |
[13:33] | with frozen yogurt and some very cheerful people. | 跟一群乐天派一起喝酸奶 |
[13:37] | You would’ve loved it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[13:39] | Mm,I bet they loved you. | 他们一定喜欢你吧 |
[13:41] | Well,I was… | 我… |
[13:43] | I was good at it. I,uh… I excelled. | 我很擅长 特别优秀 |
[13:46] | And then,uh… | 然后… |
[13:48] | Well,now I have a faculty position at UCSF. | 现在我在加大旧金山分校任职 |
[13:51] | I’ve been traveling all over,teaching. | 我一直在各地教学 |
[13:55] | I guess I’m just a big brain with a big mouth now. | 我现在既有大智慧 也有大嘴巴 |
[13:58] | Now? | 早有了吧 |
[13:59] | And I’ve been keeping tabs on you,Robbins. | 我一直密切关注你 Robbins |
[14:03] | That obstetrical cart thing? | 助产推车的发明 |
[14:06] | You’re making people talk. I’ve heard it. | 大家都在夸你 我听说了 |
[14:08] | Yeah. Well,I’m going back into peds surgery. | 是啊 但我要回儿科了 |
[14:11] | – What? – Yeah,I have to. | – 什么 – 是的 没办法 |
[14:12] | I have to move to New York with my daughter, | 我得带女儿搬去纽约 |
[14:14] | and there’s already three fetal surgeons there, | 那边已经有三名胎儿外科医生了 |
[14:15] | so,Mount Sinai offered me… | 所以西奈山医院提出… |
[14:17] | Oh,no,no,Robbins, this is unacceptable. | Robbins 不行 这不能接受 |
[14:18] | Hey,listen, | 听着 |
[14:20] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没得选 |
[14:22] | I know that’s a shock to you, | 我知道这很让人吃惊 |
[14:23] | but if you’d come around to say hello, | 但如果你跟我保持联系 |
[14:24] | it wouldn’t be. | 就不会惊讶了 |
[14:30] | She’s all set. | 她好了 |
[14:33] | She got these follow-up scans in San Francisco about six months ago. | 半年前 她在旧金山做过复查 |
[14:36] | – All clear. – That was six months ago. | – 结果没事 – 那是半年前了 |
[14:39] | If the tumor’s back,I have to tell her. | 如果肿瘤复发 我得告诉她 |
[14:41] | Why wouldn’t you? | 当然要说啊 |
[14:42] | No,I mean about mine. | 我是说我的脑瘤 |
[14:45] | That I operated on her brain | 我给她开颅时 |
[14:46] | with a grapefruit-sized tumor of my own… | 自己长着柚子大的脑瘤 |
[14:49] | …which might be why she’s blind | 所以她才会失明吧 |
[14:50] | and is probably why she’s back with a recurrent tumor. | 如果肿瘤复发 可能也是这原因 |
[14:53] | Wait. You have a brain tumor? | 等等 你有脑瘤吗 |
[14:55] | – Had. – Yes,had. It’s gone. | – 有过 – 是的 切除了 |
[14:59] | Look,you saved her life when no one else could. | 当时大家都束手无策 但你救了她 |
[15:02] | And we don’t know that your tumor caused anything. | 你的肿瘤不一定造成什么后果 |
[15:04] | We don’t know it didn’t. | 但也是有可能的 |
[15:05] | So,you did brain surgery while you needed brain surgery? | 所以你脑子有病时 去给别人开颅吗 |
[15:09] | Is she even allowed to be here? | 她能留在这里吗 |
[15:10] | – What did I say? – Seen and not heard. | – 我说啥了 – 不能说话 |
[15:13] | Run the scans. | 开始扫描吧 |
[15:17] | She has no vitals? | 她没有生命体征了吗 |
[15:19] | – At all? – Not yet. | – 完全没有吗 – 目前没有 |
[15:21] | But we’ve been here before. We know what to do. | 但我们有经验 知道如何应对 |
[15:23] | Hunt Grey Pierce Hunt,Grey,Pierce, | |
[15:24] | they’re warming her, trying to get a pulse. | 他们在给她升温 努力进行复苏 |
[15:26] | – Where’s Jackson? – In surgery. | – 那Jackson呢 – 在做手术 |
[15:29] | Come in here with the camera,Roy. | 放入镜头 Roy |
[15:33] | Roy Roy. | |
[15:35] | Sorry,sorry. I… | 抱歉 我… |
[15:38] | I like Dr. Kepner. | 我喜欢Kepner医生 |
[15:41] | How’s Taylor looking? | Taylor怎么样了 |
[15:42] | Spleen is in worse shape than we thought. | 脾脏比我们想得要糟糕 |
[15:46] | Lord… | 天啊 |
[15:49] | April April. | |
[15:51] | His short gastrics are bleeding. | 他的胃短动脉出血了 |
[15:53] | – Pass me a hemoclip,Bokee. – I’m scrubbing in. | – 给我血管夹 Bokee – 我刷手上台吧 |
[15:55] | No,it’s all right,we have it… | 没事 我们行的 |
[15:56] | At least I’ll feel like I’m doing something. | 至少我会觉得自己有用 |
[15:58] | Move it over here a little bit. | 过来这边一点 |
[16:00] | Right there. | 就是这里 |
[16:02] | – What’s her potassium level? – Six. | – 她的血钾水平多少 – 六毫克当量 |
[16:04] | Helm,keep up your rhythm or tag out! | Helm 跟上节奏 不然就退下 |
[16:05] | Okay,I can take over. | 我能顶上的 |
[16:11] | She has seat-belt bruises. | 她有安全带瘀伤 |
[16:13] | – She wasn’t thrown from the car. – Yeah. | – 她不是从车里飞出去的 – 对的 |
[16:15] | I’m guessing she got out and made the 911 call, | 估计她爬出来了 然后报警了 |
[16:17] | then she fell into the ravine. It was icy. | 然后掉进山涧 河水很冷 |
[16:19] | – She must’ve been disoriented. – She was trying to save Taylor. | – 她肯定失去方向感了 – 她想救Taylor |
[16:25] | How long have we been doing these compressions? | 我们按压多久了 |
[16:26] | An hour? | 一个小时了吗 |
[16:28] | – We have to tell Jackson. – Honey,he has a patient on the table. | – 我们得告诉Jackson – 他在做手术 |
[16:31] | This is the mother of his child. | 这是他孩子的妈妈 |
[16:32] | I know,Maggie,but right now, | Maggie 我知道 但是现在 |
[16:33] | we don’t need people with big feelings. | 我们不需要悲痛的家属 |
[16:35] | We need people who can help. | 我们需要能帮忙的人 |
[16:37] | – What’s her temperature now? – 76. | – 她体温多少 – 24.4度 |
[16:39] | This isn’t going fast enough. | 升温速度不够快 |
[16:40] | I want to get her to an O.R. and put her on bypass. | 送她进手术室 做绕道手术 |
[16:43] | Let’s prep her to move! | 准备转移 |
[16:44] | Go find some people who can help. | 去找人帮忙 |
[16:45] | – Okay. – Got it. Got it. | – 好吗 – 我来 |
[16:52] | – Alex -I gotta taste some cake with Kepner. | – Alex – 我要跟Kepner去尝蛋糕 |
[16:54] | You want to come? | 你要来吗 |
[16:59] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:01] | It’s Kepner. You gotta come with me. | Kepner出事了 你快跟我来 |
[17:43] | Okay,Parker,get me some blood, as much as you can find. | 好了 尽量找些血来 Parker |
[17:45] | All right,stop compressions. I need her still. | 好了 停止按压 让她稳住 |
[17:50] | Okay,go. | 好了 按压 |
[17:53] | I hated Kepner at first. | 我起初很讨厌Kepner |
[17:57] | Okay,stop. | 好了 停下 |
[18:01] | – I hated her because I wished I was more like her. – Go. | – 那是因为我希望我能更像她 – 继续 |
[18:03] | She was always prepared,always excited. | 她总会先做功课 总是精神抖擞 |
[18:06] | She cared. She liked her patients. | 她有爱心 喜欢她的病人 |
[18:09] | And she knew her stuff. She’s good. | 她很懂行 人很好 |
[18:11] | Vessel loops. | 血管回路 |
[18:12] | She was all the things I wasn’t, | 她比我强多了 |
[18:14] | all the things I had to work to be. | 曾是我努力的目标 |
[18:16] | She was just born that way. | 她是天生的 |
[18:19] | You gotta stop saying “was.” | 不要说”曾是” 好吗 |
[18:27] | I ordered the drawers according to the severity of the scenario. | 我根据轻重缓急来安排抽屉 |
[18:30] | Um,hemorrhage,sepsis,uh… | 产后出血 败血症… |
[18:33] | – Preeclampsia. – Yeah. | – 先兆子痫 – 是啊 |
[18:35] | Magnesium sulfate? | 这是硫酸镁吗 |
[18:37] | How’d you know that? Can you feel that? | 你怎么知道的 能感觉到吗 |
[18:39] | I guessed,dumb-ass. | 我猜的 傻孩子 |
[18:40] | What else would you need for preeclampsia? | 不然先兆子痫用什么药 |
[18:42] | This is impressive,Robbins. | 真是厉害 Robbins |
[18:46] | This is good. You did good. | 不错 你干得不错 |
[18:48] | You…You really ran with it. | 你真是没有虚度呢 |
[18:50] | Yeah,well,I didn’t have much of a choice. | 是啊 我没太多选择 |
[18:52] | Are you still pouting? I hear pouting. | 你还在噘嘴吗 我听到了 |
[18:54] | You’ve been following my work? | 你一直在关注我的工作吗 |
[18:57] | I mean,and you didn’t think to… to reach out? | 你没想过联系我吗 |
[19:00] | To let me know that you’re all right? | 告诉我 你还安好 |
[19:01] | To see if I’m all right? | 来看看我过得好吗 |
[19:03] | ‘Cause you were my mentor, | 因为你是我的导师 |
[19:05] | and you were… you were supposed to be my friend, | 你应该是我的朋友 |
[19:07] | – and,uh… – You were fine. | – 而且… – 你那时很好 |
[19:09] | You are fine. | 现在也很好 |
[19:10] | And don’t for a second think about quitting fetal surgery. | 想都不要想 不能放弃胎儿外科 |
[19:13] | No, you don’t get to have an opinion about that. | 不 这事轮不到你发表意见 |
[19:15] | You dropped me,and you just moved on. | 你丢下我 自己跑了 |
[19:17] | That’s unacceptable. | 简直无法接受 |
[19:18] | Robbins,I didn’t… | Robbins 我没有… |
[19:20] | I didn’t know… | 我不知道… |
[19:24] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的生命 |
[19:26] | – Shepherd saved your life. – No. | – 是Shepherd救了你 – 不是的 |
[19:28] | Yes,but no. Uh… | 是的 但也不是 |
[19:32] | After blind school, | 上完盲校后 |
[19:35] | I hit a rough patch. | 我遇到了难关 |
[19:36] | I mean,the blindness I could cope with,but… | 我能应付失明 但是… |
[19:41] | I was put on this Earth to do surgery,and suddenly… | 我生来是当医生的 但突然之间… |
[19:46] | So I went very,very dark. | 我陷入了深深的黑暗 |
[19:51] | No pun intended. | 不是双关语 |
[19:53] | And then I kept hearing about you | 然后我一直听说你 |
[19:55] | and your dozens of exit procedures | 十几台产时胎儿手术 |
[19:58] | and the acardiac twin, | 无心畸形双胎手术 |
[19:59] | and you…you saved quads, | 你还救了四胞胎 |
[20:01] | and I thought,”Crap! I did it. | 然后我想 我办到了 |
[20:03] | I downloaded my entire brain into that girl in mere months, | 仅仅几个月 这姑娘就尽得我的真传 |
[20:08] | and she went out and saved all these babies. | 她救了这么多小宝宝呢 |
[20:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:18] | I needed to hear you say that. | 我需要听你这么说 |
[20:19] | This isn’t about you. It’s about me. | 不是说给你的 而是说给我的 |
[20:22] | You made me realize | 你让我意识到 |
[20:24] | that I could teach and that it could matter. | 我能教学 能起到作用 |
[20:27] | I could save more babies by creating more Robbinses | 能培养更多Robbins 救更多的宝宝 |
[20:30] | than I ever could myself with two working eyeballs. | 远远超过我一人之力 |
[20:34] | You made me see that, | 你让我想通了 |
[20:36] | and that saved my life. | 所以拯救了我 |
[20:38] | And I didn’t reach out | 我没联系你 |
[20:40] | because I didn’t know how to thank you sufficiently,and I still don’t, | 是因为我不知道怎么谢你 现在也不知道 |
[20:45] | so I’m just not going to. | 所以我才没联系你 |
[20:47] | Cool? | 懂了吧 |
[20:51] | Robbins Robbins? | |
[20:53] | I’m still here. | 我还在呢 |
[20:56] | Is that something? | 这是肿瘤吗 |
[20:58] | No,you already saw that one. | 不是 你已经看过这里了 |
[21:00] | Yeah,like 45 minutes ago. | 是啊 大概45分钟前看的 |
[21:02] | Okay,all this time I’ve been saying, | 好吧 我一直说 |
[21:04] | “Well,she’s blind, | 她失明了 |
[21:06] | but at least I saved her life,” | 但至少救活她了 |
[21:08] | and now I can’t even say that, because her tumor is back, | 现在我不能那么说了 因为肿瘤复发了 |
[21:11] | – and I can’t even find it. – Maybe it’s not back. | – 我都找不到 – 也许没复发 |
[21:13] | This seems hard for you to believe,Dr. Shepherd, | 你可能很难相信 Shepherd医生 |
[21:15] | but some people don’t have tumors. | 但也许不是肿瘤的原因 |
[21:17] | It could be migraines or a buildup of CSF. | 可能是偏头痛 或者脑脊液堆积 |
[21:19] | Let’s just do a spinal tap and see. | 我们做脊椎穿刺看看吧 |
[21:24] | I still have to tell her… about my tumor. | 我还是得告诉她…我患脑瘤的事 |
[21:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:27] | It’s not like it’s gonna make her less blind. | 这对她的失明于事无补 |
[21:30] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[21:31] | Your tumor either changed her life or it didn’t, | 你的脑瘤有没有造成影响 |
[21:33] | and we’ll never know for sure. | 这是永远说不清的 |
[21:36] | Don’t tell her. | 别告诉她 |
[21:38] | I’m clean and sober, | 我戒瘾了 |
[21:42] | and I can’t do secrets and lies and stay that way. | 我不能再去隐瞒了 |
[21:47] | Okay,do the spinal tap. | 好的 做脊椎穿刺 |
[21:50] | If it is inconclusive… | 如果不确定 |
[21:52] | if the tumor is back… | 如果肿瘤复发 |
[21:54] | I’m telling her about mine. | 我就对她坦白 |
[22:03] | Ah,I got it. Hilum clamped. | 好了 脾门夹住了 |
[22:06] | Okay,watch out for the tail of the pancreas. | 好的 小心胰尾 |
[22:07] | Okay,medium clip. How is his BP trending? | 好了 中号止血钳 他的血压趋势如何 |
[22:11] | Climbing. Systolic’s up to 110. | 在上升了 收缩压到110了 |
[22:13] | I swear,this boy must be cursed. | 我打赌 这小子被诅咒了 |
[22:15] | After all he’s been through… | 他遭受了这么多罪 |
[22:18] | Can someone get me an update about Dr. Kepner? | 谁能跟进Kepner的情况 |
[22:21] | Do we know anything? | 有什么消息吗 |
[22:24] | Every time Ben leaves the house now, | 现在每次Ben出门 |
[22:27] | part of me goes into suspended animation. | 我的一部分心神就要自我暂停 |
[22:30] | It helps me just to concentrate on the facts. | 这能帮助我 专注现实 |
[22:33] | Well,I don’t have any facts. | 我什么现实都没有 |
[22:35] | Well,the facts I have are… | 我的现实是… |
[22:37] | Ben went to work to save people’s lives, | Ben上班去拯救生命 |
[22:40] | he’s very good at it, | 他很擅长 |
[22:42] | and until I hear otherwise, that’s what I know. | 除非听到噩耗 否则我就不去担心 |
[22:47] | They have Kepner… Grey,Hunt,Pierce. | 他们在救Kepner…Grey Hunt和Pierce |
[22:50] | They’re working to save her. | 他们在努力救她 |
[22:52] | They’re very good at it. | 他们也很擅长的 |
[22:54] | Those are the facts. That’s what we know. | 这就是现实 就是我们所了解的 |
[23:01] | You’re a very good chief. | 你是很了不起的主任 |
[23:05] | So,all of it went to the Harper Avery’s victims? | 钱都给Harper Avery的受害者了吗 |
[23:08] | – All of your inheritance? – I am essentially broke,yeah. | – 你所有的财产吗 – 是的 我基本破产了 |
[23:12] | And that’s funny. Nice. | 这很有趣吗 你真行 |
[23:14] | No,no,it’s just that you’re “broke,” | 不是 只是你说”破产了” |
[23:15] | other than your six-figure salary as a plastic surgeon, | 但你是整形科医师 六位数薪水 |
[23:17] | – your penthouse,and your yacht. – Okay… | – 住顶楼公寓 还有游艇 – 好吧 |
[23:19] | I used to wash my underwear with a water bottle, | 我以前还用水瓶洗内裤呢 |
[23:22] | – so it’s a little… – Wow. Okay. Point taken. | – 瓶子还很小 – 好了 我懂了 |
[23:24] | You can’t take all of it. We need it! | 你不能都拿走 我们有需要 |
[23:25] | I need all of it. I was told to get all I could find. | 我都要 他们叫我都找来 |
[23:27] | There’s a surgery in an hour. | 一小时内有台手术 |
[23:28] | We’re trying to save Dr. Kepner’s life right now, | 我们现在要救Kepner医生 |
[23:31] | so you have to find more. | 你得再去找些来 |
[23:32] | What? What did you just say? | 什么 你说什么 |
[23:40] | – A dose of epi? Something? – Not yet. | – 打一剂肾上腺素什么的吧 – 还不行 |
[23:41] | Clamps off. Let’s start bypass. | 夹子松开 开始进行绕道手术 |
[23:52] | How long? | 多久了 |
[23:54] | – Three hours. – Three hours?! | – 三个小时 – 三个小时吗 |
[23:56] | – Why the hell didn’t you say something?! – Stop compressions. | – 你为什么不说 – 停止按压 |
[23:58] | Don’t you stop compressions! Keep going! | 不准停下 继续按压 |
[23:59] | No,no,no!Jackson! | 不 Jackson |
[24:00] | I’ve got her on bypass. | 已经做体外循环了 |
[24:03] | We are warming her. | 我们在恢复她的体温 |
[24:05] | We’ve got her blood circulating. | 让她的血液循环 |
[24:08] | And then we’ll… we’ll try for a rhythm. | 然后 我们会着手恢复心律 |
[24:11] | – There’s nothing to do but wait. – And pray. | – 现在只能等了 – 还有祈祷 |
[24:17] | Everybody,I don’t care how you do it or who you do it to,but… | 各位 不管你怎么祈祷 向谁祈祷 |
[24:22] | …April would want us to pray for her. | 但April会希望我们为她祈祷的 |
[25:01] | That! That! | 有了 有了 |
[25:06] | Right there…Is that V-fib? Is that a rhythm? | 就是这里 是室颤吗 还是心律 |
[25:11] | – I don’t see it. – I don’t. | – 我看不到 – 我也没有 |
[25:13] | You… You don’t see that? There! There! Right there! | 你们看不到吗 就在这里啊 |
[25:15] | You don’t see that? | 你们没看到吗 |
[25:16] | Charge! Charge to 120! | 充电到120焦 |
[25:17] | No,I don’t see a rhythm. | 我没看到心律 |
[25:18] | Clear. | 离手 |
[25:20] | Clear now! | 快离手 |
[25:25] | All right,charge to 150. | 好吧 充电到150焦 |
[25:27] | – No. – Clear! | – 不 – 离手 |
[25:30] | – Maggie… – I got it. I see it! I see it! | – Maggie – 能行的 我看到了 |
[25:32] | Charge to 200! | 充电到200焦 |
[25:33] | Clear! | 离手 |
[25:36] | Again. Clear. | 再来 离手 |
[25:37] | Oh,God,come on… | 天啊 拜托 |
[25:39] | Maggie Maggie… | |
[25:41] | Clear! | 离手 |
[25:42] | Stop! Enough! | 停下 够了 |
[25:43] | – All right? Stop,please. – Jackson… | – 好了 住手 不要 – Jackson |
[25:45] | – Please! – Please let go of her. Please. | – 拜托了 – 快放她开 |
[25:47] | Come on. Look at me. Look at me. | 拜托 看着我 看着我 |
[25:48] | Just hold on. I know. | 稍等 我知道 |
[25:50] | I know,but we can’t stop. | 我了解 但不能停下 |
[25:51] | There! | 看啊 |
[26:04] | That is a rhythm! | 那就是心律 |
[26:11] | All right,Dr. Herman, | 好了 Herman医生 |
[26:13] | you know the drill with a spinal tap,I assume… | 你知道脊椎穿刺的操作 所以呢… |
[26:15] | no movement,and,uh, | 不要动哦 |
[26:17] | and you might just feel a little pinch. | 可能会有点疼 |
[26:18] | Why are you doing it? Where’s Amelia? | 为什么你来做 Amelia去哪了 |
[26:20] | Dr. Shepherd has been called away on an emergency. | Shepherd医生有急事 |
[26:23] | She already blinded me. She’s afraid she’ll paralyze me. | 她搞瞎了我 所以怕弄瘫我 |
[26:25] | Chicken. | 怂货 |
[26:27] | Is he bad? Is DeLuca a butterfingers? | 他差劲吗 笨手笨脚吗 |
[26:30] | No,no,he’s good. | 不 他很厉害的 |
[26:33] | I could do it if you want me to. | 如果你想 我来也行 |
[26:34] | No,I got it. | 不用 我能行 |
[26:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:40] | “Whoa”? What “whoa”? Don’t “whoa.” | 怎么了 别吓我啊 |
[26:41] | No,it’s just spinal fluid. It’s a lot of fluid. | 没事 是脊髓液 大量的脊髓液 |
[26:43] | – Yeah,no,it’s good! – It’s great. | – 这是好事 – 不错 |
[26:45] | It’s just a buildup of CSF that’s been causing your symptoms. | 是脑脊液堆积导致了你的症状 |
[26:47] | It means it’s not a tumor. | 说明不是肿瘤 |
[26:49] | Thank God. She would’ve taken my hearing next. | 谢天谢地 不然Amelia又要把我整聋了 |
[26:55] | I’ll be right back,okay? | 我一会就回来 好吗 |
[27:02] | Okay,I know that you’re mad, and I was gonna tell you… | 好吧 我知道你生气 我是想告诉你的 |
[27:05] | – Okay,Arizona,listen… – But I… No! No,no,no! | – Arizona 听着… – 不不 |
[27:06] | Hold on. You listen. | 等等 是你听着 |
[27:07] | Do you think that I want to leave? | 你以为我想走吗 |
[27:08] | I’m making this choice for… for my daughter | 我是为了女儿才这样选择的 |
[27:10] | who needs both of her parents,and if you want to gripe at anyone, | 她需要双亲 如果你要发牢骚 |
[27:13] | you should gripe at Calliope Torres | 应该去骂Calliope Torres |
[27:14] | for moving to the land of crap coffee and hot-garbage smells. | 谁让她搬到咖啡难喝 臭烘烘的地方 |
[27:17] | – Robbins,that’s… – You know what? | – Robbins – 你知道吗 |
[27:18] | Actually,Callie’s kind of been great. | 其实Callie挺了不起的 |
[27:19] | – She’s beensurprisingly… – Arizona. | – 她一直出奇地… – Arizona |
[27:22] | It’s not about New York. | 我不是说纽约的事 |
[27:24] | It’s about April Kepner. | 我是说April Kepner |
[27:27] | What? | 什么 |
[27:35] | He’s just coming around. | 他刚醒 |
[27:37] | Okay. Matthew? | 好的 Matthew |
[27:40] | Uh,put his head up a little,please. | 请把他的头抬高一些 |
[27:42] | Matthew Matthew? | |
[27:43] | Hey,it’s Dr. Bailey. | 我是Bailey医生 |
[27:45] | You were in an accident,but you’re okay. | 你出车祸了 但你没事了 |
[27:48] | April? | April呢 |
[27:51] | Is April…? | April是不是… |
[28:02] | Brain waves are slow and irregular. | 脑电波很慢 而且无规则 |
[28:04] | So,what do you think? With time…? | 那你怎么看 时间会… |
[28:06] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[28:09] | – Hey. What happened? – MVC. They rolled a car. | – 发生什么事了 – 车祸 他们翻车了 |
[28:12] | I found her in a ravine. | 我在山涧找到她的 |
[28:14] | – She was hypothermic. – She and Matthew Taylor… | – 她体温过低 – 她和Matthew Taylor… |
[28:16] | Yeah,they’ve been doing volunteer work together at a clinic… | 是的 他们在一家诊所做义工 |
[28:18] | No,they’ve been seeing each other. | 不是 他们一直在约会 |
[28:22] | For months now. | 已经几个月了 |
[28:24] | She didn’t want to tell anybody. | 她不想告诉任何人 |
[28:26] | She didn’t want the judgments or the opinions | 她不想被指指点点 |
[28:28] | about how long he’d waited or… | 说男方丧妻才多久… |
[28:32] | whether or not she was doing the right thing. | 不管怎样 她这样没错 |
[28:34] | She said it was different than before. | 她说这次跟以前不同 |
[28:36] | You know,that they’ve been through so much | 自从他们在一起 |
[28:38] | since they were together. | 经历了很多事 |
[28:40] | She lost a child,and… | 她失去了孩子 |
[28:43] | he lost a wife,and… | 他失去了妻子 |
[28:47] | …that they knew each other’s pain | 他们理解彼此的痛苦 |
[28:49] | like they knew their own. | 感同身受 |
[28:51] | And that they knew how fragile it is, | 他们知道生命很脆弱 |
[28:54] | how rare it is. | 也很珍贵 |
[28:56] | That something good could come out of so much pain. | 风雨中才见真情 |
[28:59] | And they fell in love again. | 然后他们又相爱了 |
[29:05] | She’s in love. | 她坠入爱河了 |
[29:15] | I came back. | 我恢复过来了 |
[29:17] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[29:21] | All this time,I felt like I’d been robbed,but… | 一直以来 我觉得被夺去了什么 |
[29:25] | I came back,so all the years I had with Derek and the… | 但我复原了 这些年我和Derek |
[29:29] | the kids and the marriage, | 还有孩子 以及婚姻 |
[29:32] | it’s… it’s all a bonus. | 这些都是额外的恩赐 |
[29:42] | How is she? Is she okay? | 她怎么样了 她还好吗 |
[29:43] | Is she…Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[30:45] | We’re giving Jackson the room. | 我们把病房留给Jackson了 |
[30:47] | You didn’t see anything? | 你没看出什么来吗 |
[30:48] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[30:49] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:51] | There’s still time,right? I mean,there’s still… | 还有时间 我是说 还有… |
[30:52] | Has anyone called her family? | 联系她的家人了吗 |
[31:00] | I’ll do it. | 我去联系吧 |
[31:16] | I believe you’re here. | 我相信您在的 |
[31:20] | I believe that. | 我相信 |
[31:24] | I believe in you. | 我相信您 |
[31:30] | Oh,I want to believe. | 我愿意相信 |
[31:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:38] | I will. I will. | 我会的 |
[31:42] | Oh,I will believe in you. | 我会相信您 |
[31:44] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:57] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 我什么都听您的 |
[32:02] | I’ll do anything. | 我什么都愿意做 |
[32:06] | If you exist,just… | 如果您存在… |
[32:10] | don’t… don’t take her away,okay? | 别带她走 好吗 |
[32:18] | Don’t. God,don’t do it. | 上帝 不要啊 |
[32:21] | Don’t take April. | 别带走April |
[32:23] | Please. | 求您了 |
[33:01] | Nice reflexes,Kepner. Looks good. | 反射很好 情况不错 Kepner |
[33:05] | Did you see anything? | 你看见什么了吗 |
[33:08] | Any dead people? | 看到逝去的人了吗 |
[33:10] | I did. I even saw my dead dog. | 我那次看见了 包括死去的狗 |
[33:14] | No. | 不 |
[33:15] | No,I didn’t. I… | 我没有… |
[33:19] | I remember calling 911. | 我记得打过911 |
[33:22] | I remember falling, | 记得我摔下去 |
[33:24] | realizing I couldn’t get up. | 发现我没法爬起来 |
[33:26] | And I remember… | 后面还记得… |
[33:28] | feeling warmer… | 感觉很温暖 |
[33:30] | and warmer… | 越来越暖 |
[33:33] | and safer. | 很安全 |
[33:36] | And then… | 然后… |
[33:43] | And then I was here. | 我醒来就在这里了 |
[33:47] | You prayed for me. | 你为我祈祷了 |
[33:49] | And it worked. Ha ha. | 生效了呢 哈哈 |
[33:53] | Arizona,I’m fine. | Arizona 我没事了 |
[33:57] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[33:58] | No white light? No pearly gates? | 没看到白光吗 或者天国之门呢 |
[34:00] | Nothing? | 什么都没看见吗 |
[34:02] | No,because I didn’t die,you guys. | 什么都没有 因为我没死 朋友们 |
[34:06] | I was hypothermic. | 我是体温过低 |
[34:07] | My vessels vasoconstricted to preserve my heat, | 我的血管收缩来保护心脏 |
[34:10] | my heart stopped,my brain shut down, | 心跳停止 大脑关闭 |
[34:12] | but the cold kept it from dying, | 但低温也阻止了器官死亡 |
[34:14] | and then you all thawed me out | 然后你们帮我恢复体温 |
[34:17] | and rebooted my body. | 重启身体 |
[34:20] | I didn’t die and come back to life. | 我不是死而复生 |
[34:23] | There’s one guy that does that… that’s Jesus, | 只有一个人能做到那样 那就是上帝 |
[34:25] | and I know I didn’t die, because if I had, | 我知道我没死 因为如果我死了 |
[34:27] | I would’ve met him. I know that for sure. | 我肯定会见到他 我确信这点 |
[34:32] | Arizona,I’m okay. | Arizona 我没事了 |
[34:36] | – It’s all good. – I know. I know. | – 都没事了 – 我知道 |
[34:40] | Okay,we’re gonna let you get some rest. | 好了 你休息一会吧 |
[34:54] | You always come and bring me back. | 你总是像及时雨 把我救回来 |
[35:10] | Hey,Dr. Avery. | Avery医生 |
[35:25] | It’s a simple shunt,quick and easy. | 就是简单的分流术 简单快速 |
[35:27] | Barely a surgery. | 都算不上是手术 |
[35:29] | All right,well,let’s do it tonight. | 行啊 那就今晚做吧 |
[35:32] | Actually,um… | 事实上… |
[35:35] | I am not gonna place it myself, | 我不会亲自做 |
[35:36] | but I can give you a referral. | 不过我可以推荐一名医生 |
[35:38] | Tom Koracick is very good. | Tom Koracick很厉害 |
[35:39] | – He’s Head of Neuro at… – Oh,please. | – 他是神外主任 – 少来了 |
[35:41] | Tom Koracick is who I saw after you. | 手术之后 一直是他在帮我治疗 |
[35:45] | How are you doing,by the way, | 说起来 你怎么样啊 |
[35:46] | after your giant tumor? | 切除你的脑瘤之后 |
[35:51] | Tom told you about that? | Tom告诉你了吗 |
[35:53] | Calm down. He didn’t break HIPAA. | 别担心 他没违反医疗保密规定 |
[35:55] | I just… I overheard a phone conversation | 我是无意偷听到的电话 |
[35:58] | when he… when he thought I was asleep. | 当时他以为我睡熟了 |
[36:00] | Nasty meningioma,huh? | 很大的脑膜瘤 是吧 |
[36:03] | Asleep in Tom Koracick’s… | 睡熟在Tom Koracick的… |
[36:05] | Bed,yes. | 床上 没错 |
[36:07] | Sex when you’re blind | 眼睛看不见 |
[36:08] | is way,way better. | 啪啪啪更爽哦 |
[36:10] | Tom is very good,very fun. | Tom很好很有趣 |
[36:14] | I think you should hit that. | 我觉得你应该了解 |
[36:15] | I did. | 了解过了 |
[36:16] | I know that,actually. | 其实我也知道了 |
[36:18] | Tom can’t shut up about anything. | Tom管不住嘴巴的 |
[36:21] | But he also said that your tumor | 不过他也说 是你的脑瘤 |
[36:23] | is what made you crazy enough to be able to save my life. | 让你疯狂到救了我的命 |
[36:25] | So,here’s to our tumors. | 敬我们的脑瘤 |
[36:29] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[36:30] | I’ve got to make a very angry phone call. | 我要去打电话出出气 |
[36:32] | DeLuca DeLuca? | |
[36:38] | It just you? | 只剩你了吗 |
[36:40] | Yeah,it’s just me. | 是的 只剩我了 |
[36:42] | I could’ve seen Koracick,actually, | 其实我也可以去找Koracick看病 |
[36:43] | but,uh,I wanted to come talk to you. | 但我想来跟你谈谈 |
[36:46] | Mm. Well,that would be a switch. | 那就大不同了 |
[36:48] | Oh,stop! | 住嘴吧 |
[36:49] | I have blown enough smoke up your butt already. | 我对你好话说尽了 |
[36:52] | We’re good now. | 我们和好了 |
[36:54] | Your cart, | 你的急救车 |
[36:55] | it needs to be on every delivery floor in the country. | 它应该出现在国内的每间产房 |
[37:00] | Okay,I just got a grant from HHS, | 卫生部刚给了我一笔基金 |
[37:03] | and I want to start… call it | 我想启动它 将其命名为 |
[37:06] | the Robbins/Herman Center for Women’s Health. | Robbins/Herman女性关怀中心 |
[37:10] | I will teach fetal surgery, you will perform it, | 我教胎儿手术 你做手术 |
[37:13] | and together,we will launch | 我们一起来启动你的 |
[37:15] | your maternal mortality prevention program | 孕产妇死亡预防计划 |
[37:17] | and make this country safe for women and babies. | 让国内的妇女和婴儿更安全 |
[37:22] | What do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[37:24] | Actually,I wanted to call it | 其实我想给它命名叫 |
[37:26] | the Herman/Robbins Center, | Herman/Robbins中心 |
[37:28] | but that makes it sound like we’re a dude. | 不过那样听着像是俩男的 |
[37:34] | Is that a no? | 你要拒绝吗 |
[37:39] | Could we do it in New York? | 我们能在纽约做吗 |
[37:43] | Wherever you want. | 你想在哪都行 |
[37:44] | Oh! Oh,boy! | 我去 |
[37:48] | You have to warn me when you do that. | 你下次这样做时 必须提醒我一下 |
[37:59] | Jackson went up to check on Harriet. | Jackson上楼看Harriet去了 |
[38:02] | He says he’ll bring her down whenever you’re ready. | 他说等你准备好 他就带她下来 |
[38:05] | Tomorrow,when I’m stronger. | 等明天吧 等我恢复一点力气 |
[38:07] | I don’t want to scare her. | 我不想吓到她 |
[38:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:16] | Don’t go. Your hands are so warm. | 别走 你的手真暖和 |
[38:21] | In Japan,when a piece of pottery breaks, | 在日本 当一件陶器被打碎时 |
[38:24] | some potters fill the cracks with gold. | 陶匠会用黄金填补裂痕 |
[38:28] | You up for visitors? | 可以探访了吗 |
[38:30] | Hey,you. | 你好呀 |
[38:33] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:34] | Uh. I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[38:37] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[38:42] | That’s not what I heard. | 我之前听说可不是 |
[39:04] | The potters,they see the repairs as something beautiful. | 陶匠把修复之处看做另一种美 |
[39:10] | Betty Betty. | |
[39:16] | – Where’d you get that? – Lost and found. | – 哪里来的衣服 – 失物招领处 |
[39:22] | I lied to you. | 我说谎了 |
[39:26] | I’m not six days clean. | 我不是六天没吸毒 |
[39:28] | And I was too high to miss Leo. | 我嗨到根本想不起Leo来 |
[39:33] | I came because I was cold. | 我回来是因为我很冷 |
[39:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[39:41] | Let’s go hit a meeting. | 一起去互助会吧 |
[39:52] | They know that the unexpected happens. | 他们知道 意外之事难以避免 |
[39:55] | Change happens. | 改变难以避免 |
[40:28] | They know that nobody gets through this world | 他们知道 没人能在世上走一遭 |
[40:30] | in one piece. | 始终完好无损 |
[40:46] | But that doesn’t have to diminish us. | 但那不足以贬低我们 |
[40:50] | It’s gonna be so beautiful. | 肯定会非常美好的 |
[41:07] | The cracks are part of our history. | 裂痕是我们过去的一部分 |
[41:10] | They will always be with us. | 它们将始终伴随我们 |
[41:28] | They made us better. | 让我们更好 |
[41:31] | They made us stronger. | 让我们更强大 |
[41:37] | They made us something new. | 让我们脱胎换骨 |