时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | A recent study found that marriage has actual health benefits. | 最近的研究显示 其实婚姻有益健康 |
[00:11] | Married people live longer, have fewer strokes, | 已婚的人寿命更长 更少中风 |
[00:14] | and fewer heart attacks than people who are single. | 患心脏病的几率 也比单身人群更低 |
[00:17] | Scientific or not, | 先不管是否科学 |
[00:19] | I find that study incredibly irritating. | 我觉得这研究太讨厌了 |
[00:21] | Great job. You see? | 做得好 瞧见了吗 |
[00:23] | You are going to make such a great flower girl. | 你会是一个美美的花童的 |
[00:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:29] | Are you ever gonna get married again? | 你还会再结婚吗 |
[00:34] | I don’t think so, Zozo. I… | 我觉得算了吧 Zozo |
[00:36] | You know, I already had one great love in my life. | 要知道 我已经有过真爱了 |
[00:39] | I don’t want to be too greedy. | 我可不想太贪婪 |
[00:41] | Mom, I don’t think love is like candy. | 妈妈 我觉得爱情不是糖块 |
[00:45] | I don’t think you could be too greedy for it, | 多贪婪都不为过 |
[00:47] | and I don’t think you could fill up on it. | 真爱永远不嫌多 |
[00:50] | When did you turn 40? | 你真是一个小大人 |
[01:00] | Okay, your suit is steamed, | 好了 你的西装熨好了 |
[01:03] | but don’t you try it on till you get there, okay? | 等到现场再穿 好吗 |
[01:04] | I’m gonna go home, I’m gonna pick up Sofia | 我要回家接上Sofia |
[01:06] | and, uh, my dress, and I’m gonna pick up Jo, | 还要换衣服 再去接Jo |
[01:09] | and I’m gonna drive her to the island, | 送她去班布里奇岛 |
[01:10] | and then you and Meredith | 而你和Meredith… |
[01:12] | need to leave here in… 15 minutes. | 需要在15分钟内出发 |
[01:14] | Otherwise, April said she’s gonna destroy you. | 不然的话 April说她会杀了你 |
[01:16] | – Destroy me? – That’s what she said to say | – 杀了我吗 – 她是这么说的 |
[01:18] | And she’s very organized today. She’s not messing around. | 她安排得很妥当 可不能搞砸了 |
[01:23] | Don’t. Don’t. | 不要 |
[01:25] | You’re not gonna talk me out of moving, | 不要提我要搬走的事 |
[01:26] | and it’s just gonna make us sad, | 我会伤心的 |
[01:28] | and that’s not what today is about, | 今天不能伤心 |
[01:29] | so just shut up and eat your cereal. | 所以闭嘴吧 吃你的东西 |
[01:31] | Today is about that. You’re leaving today. | 可你今天就要走了 |
[01:33] | Not till after you get married. | 那也要先参加你的婚礼 |
[01:35] | And Alex Karev married? | Alex Karev结婚了呢 |
[01:37] | That’s, like, my work here is done. | 感觉我的使命已经完成了 |
[01:40] | Well, at least can I say “thank you”? | 至少让我谢谢你吧 |
[01:45] | Not unless you want to make me cry. | 除非你想把我弄哭 |
[01:49] | I’ll get it! | 我去开门 |
[01:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:55] | Oh! Hey, I thought we weren’t supposed to see each other today. | 天啊 我们今天不能提前见面吧 |
[01:57] | You aren’t. You’re not. What are you doing? | 是啊 就是的 你在搞什么 |
[01:59] | I got it… Mass Gen. | 我成功了 麻省总医院 |
[02:01] | I got the fellowship at Mass Gen. | 我申到麻省总医院的研究员了 |
[02:02] | – What? – You are not supposed to see each other today. | – 什么 – 你们今天不能见面的呀 |
[02:04] | – Ah, you you got married on a Post-it. – I got Mass Gen. | – 你还用报事贴结婚呢 – 我进麻省总医院了 |
[02:06] | Well, of course. We invented mini livers. | 当然啦 我们发明了迷你肝脏 |
[02:08] | Did you really think you wouldn’t be sought after? | 当然哪里都欢迎你了 |
[02:10] | It’s a minimally invasive surgery fellowship. | 这是微创手术领域的研究员 |
[02:12] | It’s impossible to get into, and I got into it. | 特别难进的 但我申请到了 |
[02:14] | I got in. Mwah! | 我成功了 |
[02:18] | Hey, Kepner’s gonna be mad we saw each other. | 我们见面了 Kepner肯定会发飙的 |
[02:20] | Well, only ’cause it’s very bad luck. | 那是因为会有坏运气 |
[02:21] | Well, if you believe in that crap, which we don’t. | 反正我们也不信那一套 |
[02:23] | Okay, but, still, let’s not tell her. | 好啦 不过还是别告诉她 |
[02:24] | Jo, you come with me. | Jo 你跟我来 |
[02:25] | Alex, you’re with Meredith, and we will see you there. | Alex跟着Meredith 我们到婚礼现场见 |
[02:27] | Okay, let’s go. Come on. | 好吧 我们走吧 |
[02:33] | You know, Boston is freezing six months out of the year. | 要知道 波士顿有半年时间都很冷的 |
[02:36] | I mean, it’s a tundra. | 简直就是一片冻原 |
[02:37] | So? You can teach us how to make an igloo. | 那又怎样 教我们怎么搭冰屋呗 |
[02:39] | Babysitter’s gonna be here any minute. | 保姆一会就来了 |
[02:42] | You better hurry. Kepner said, if you’re late, | 你最好快点 Kepner说如果你晚了 |
[02:44] | she’ll destroy you. | 她就弄死你 |
[02:47] | Can you catch it in your mouth? | 你能用嘴接住吗 |
[02:50] | No. There you go. | 不行呀 给你吧 |
[02:54] | Okay. No? | 好吧 不喜欢吗 |
[02:54] | Ooh, let’s see it. | 哇哦 让我看看 |
[02:58] | 30 days clean and sober. | 30天没有吸毒 |
[03:00] | That’s amazing. Congratulations. | 太厉害了 恭喜你 |
[03:02] | You see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[03:03] | Okay, now go get ready for the wedding. | 好了 快去准备参加婚礼吧 |
[03:05] | I laid out, um, three dresses for you. | 我给你选了三条裙子 |
[03:06] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢了 |
[03:10] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:11] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[03:16] | Did the parents show? | 她的父母去了吗 |
[03:18] | No. | 没有 |
[03:20] | Does she know that you invited them? | 她知道你邀请他们了吗 |
[03:22] | No. | 不知道 |
[03:24] | I’ll invite them again when she hits 60 days. | 等她戒毒60天 我再邀请一次 |
[03:26] | Okay, I’m gonna go get dressed. Hurry up. | 好了 我去换衣服 你也快一点 |
[03:28] | Yep. You got to hurry, ’cause we got a wedding. | 好的 你最好快点 我们要去婚礼 |
[03:35] | Ben, we need to leave now. | Ben 我们得出发了 |
[03:39] | Don’t want to be late. | 我可不想迟到 |
[03:43] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[03:46] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[03:47] | It’s a… | 这是… |
[03:49] | It’s a check… | 这是一张支票… |
[03:50] | my first check from the Trailblazer. | “开拓者”赚来的第一张支票 |
[03:54] | So… So that is, uh… | 所以这是… |
[04:02] | No, no, no, no. Wait. No, wait, wait. | 不不 等等 |
[04:05] | What do you mean you’re here? Where is “here”? | 什么叫你在这里了 这里是哪里 |
[04:07] | Because I am here, and you most definitely are not where I am. | 因为我就在这里 显然你没在这里 |
[04:11] | – Who is she yelling at? – Uh, caterers are lost. | – 她在嚷谁呢 – 送餐小哥 |
[04:14] | Hey, thank you for being here. | 感谢你来陪我 |
[04:15] | I know that weddings are maybe not your favorite place to be with me… | 我知道你也许不乐意跟我一起参加婚礼 |
[04:17] | historically. | 毕竟我有黑历史 |
[04:21] | God, April, it’s so pretty. | April 天啊 好漂亮啊 |
[04:24] | Yay! Hi. Good. | 好棒啊 |
[04:26] | Um, okay, so, you should be up in the bridal suite. | 好了 你得去新娘房了 |
[04:28] | The hair-and-makeup people are there to… | 化妆师都在里面 |
[04:30] | you know, fix all of this. | 等着给你化妆呢 |
[04:31] | Uh, Alex is…? | Alex到哪了 |
[04:32] | Oh, he’s on his way with Meredith. | 他正跟着Meredith过来呢 |
[04:34] | We heard. She definitely didn’t see him. | 我们听说的 她绝对没见他 |
[04:36] | Okay, great. Well, good, | 好的 很好 那就好 |
[04:37] | because guests will be arriving any minute, | 宾客们马上就到了 |
[04:39] | and, apparently, the caterer got lost, | 显然酒席送餐还没到 |
[04:40] | but I’m sure they’ll be here any minute, too, | 但我能肯定 他们也快到了 |
[04:42] | so if you just go up those stairs… | 所以你就先上楼去… |
[04:44] | – Okay. – you’re gonna be right up there. | – 好的 – 新娘房就在上面 |
[04:45] | Okay, great. It looks so beautiful. | 好的 太漂亮了 |
[04:46] | I’m glad you guys like it. | 我很高兴你们喜欢 |
[04:48] | It is so gorgeous. | 简直无敌了 |
[05:01] | April quit. She quit her job. | April竟然辞职了 |
[05:04] | That happened weeks ago. | 那是几周前的事了 |
[05:06] | No, I’m saying she quit her job to do God’s work, and… | 我是说 她辞职了 去做神职… |
[05:12] | …I promised I’d give my life to a God | 我曾许愿 把自己的命交给上帝 |
[05:14] | that I never even believed in, | 虽然我并不信仰 |
[05:16] | so I just don’t really know what that means. | 我都不知道这到底是什么意思了 |
[05:19] | I’m really grateful that April is okay, | 我很感激 April能安然无恙 |
[05:21] | and I really want to support you on this… quest. | 我也很想支持你去…追寻 |
[05:25] | Religion is just not my thing. | 不过我不太懂宗教信仰 |
[05:26] | Yeah, I can relate to that. | 是啊 我能懂你 |
[05:31] | Wait. No. They’re together? When did that happen? | 等等 他们在一起了吗 什么时候的事 |
[05:34] | – Don’t make a scene. – This is beautiful. | – 不要大惊小怪 – 好美啊 |
[05:37] | It is. | 是啊 |
[05:39] | Oh, it’s starting. | 开始了 |
[05:53] | Did you know Karev and Wilson had so many friends outside the hospital? | Karev和Wilson在医院外有这么多朋友呀 |
[06:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[06:03] | 哈喽 大家都在哪呢 | |
[06:04] | 医院有急症病人吗 | |
[06:07] | 我们在婚礼现场啊 | |
[06:10] | 没有啊 | |
[06:13] | 我们在呢 | |
[06:17] | – Who is that? – I don’t know. | – 那是谁啊 – 我不知道 |
[06:20] | 你真没在!! | |
[06:22] | Okay, we’re not. | 好吧 还真没在 |
[06:44] | Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[06:46] | Just tell her to turn it down | 让她拒掉呗 |
[06:47] | because you have a whole life here. | 你的人生都在这里 |
[06:48] | I have to support her, | 我必须支持她 |
[06:50] | which means letting her make her own decisions. | 我要让她自己做决定 |
[06:51] | Well, she’s not the sun. You are the sun. | 不要围着她转 你才是太阳 |
[06:54] | What? | 什么 |
[06:55] | Well, she’s pretty sunny. Never mind. | 她也挺阳光的 当我没说 |
[06:57] | Hey. Where is everyone? Are we early? | 大家都没到吗 我们来早了吗 |
[07:00] | They’re on their way. There was a little issue with GPS link on the wedding website. | 在路上了 婚宴网站的定位出了一点问题 |
[07:04] | But they’re on their way. | 但大家都在路上了 |
[07:07] | These aren’t for you. They’re for your guests. | 不是给你吃的 那是为宾客准备的 |
[07:09] | Guests? There’s nobody here. | 宾客在哪 一个人都没来呢 |
[07:10] | They’re on their way! | 都说在路上了 |
[07:26] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[07:27] | 婚宴在班布里奇岛上 | |
[07:29] | 赶紧让大家都上轮渡 | |
[07:30] | Okay, let’s just go one at a time, okay? | 好的 我们一个一个溜 |
[07:33] | No sudden movements. | 动静别太大 |
[07:37] | – No, that’s… – Subtle, dear. | – 这动静也… – 低调 亲爱的 |
[07:39] | Gosh. Excuse me. | 天呐 抱歉 |
[07:40] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 |
[07:43] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[07:46] | – Congratulations. – Sorry we’re late. | – 恭喜 – 抱歉我们迟到了 |
[07:48] | Nope. Let’s go. | 别说了 快走 |
[07:52] | – Oh! Sorry. Sorry. – Worst plus-one ever. | – 对不起 – 最烂男伴 |
[07:57] | Good afternoon, | 下午好 |
[07:58] | and what a beautiful afternoon it is. | 今天风和日丽 |
[08:01] | Lila and Jacob have invited you,their… | Lila和Jacob在这里喜结… |
[08:04] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[08:07] | Someone call 911! | 快叫救护车 |
[08:09] | Uh, I’m a doctor. I can help. | 我是医生 放着我来 |
[08:11] | I know the crew around the corner. I’ll get a rig. | 周围有我认识的急救队 我去叫救护车 |
[08:13] | All right, hey. Excuse me. | 没事 借过 |
[08:15] | Let me get in. Give us some space. | 让我进去 腾点空间出来 |
[08:20] | Hey. I thought we were late. | 我还以为我们迟到了呢 |
[08:22] | Where is everybody? | 大家人呢 |
[08:23] | Bad GPS link. They all went to the wrong location. | 地图定位错了 大家都走错地方了 |
[08:28] | They’re on their way. | 他们在赶来了 |
[08:31] | Owen never uses GPS. | Owen从来不用导航 |
[08:32] | He is like a walking GPS, | 他就是人肉导航 |
[08:34] | whereas I can get lost on the way to the bathroom. | 而我呢 走到厕所都会迷路 |
[08:38] | Meredith… Meredith… | |
[08:39] | you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:42] | No. | 我有事 |
[08:44] | I feel less okay than I have in a long time. | 我很久都没有感觉这么差了 |
[08:47] | – Oh, my God. I knew it! – Knew what? | – 天呐 我就知道 – 知道什么 |
[08:50] | You’re in love with Alex. | 你喜欢Alex |
[08:52] | It’s okay. I am not judging. | 没关系 我不瞎评论 |
[08:53] | I have suspected it for years, | 我都怀疑好几年了 |
[08:54] | but it’s kind of a bad day for the revelation. | 不过今天说破 有点不合时宜 |
[08:56] | Amelia, stop talking. | Amelia 别说话了 |
[08:57] | Right, because people could hear, | 对哦 被人听到的话 |
[08:59] | and that would be really bad. | 那可就糟糕了 |
[09:01] | No, because I’m not harboring any secret feelings. | 不是 我没有什么秘密感情 |
[09:05] | You may be harboring secret feelings | 你才有秘密感情吧 |
[09:07] | for your ex, who you’re playing house with, | 暗恋你的前夫 还跟他玩过家家呢 |
[09:09] | but I am not in love with Alex. | 但我没爱上Alex |
[09:18] | What’s up with her? | 她怎么回事 |
[09:20] | Nothing? | 没事吗 |
[09:22] | Yep. No. Nothing. | 对的 没事 |
[09:34] | Oh, good. You’re here. | 太好啦 你在这 |
[09:35] | Uh, I am. | 在呢 |
[09:36] | I just came to say | 我过来是想说 |
[09:38] | you don’t have to take the fellowship. | 你不是非得去做研究员 |
[09:39] | If you want a general surgery attending job at Grey-Sloan, | 如果你想在格蕾斯隆医院做普外的主治医生 |
[09:42] | it’s yours. | 没问题 |
[09:43] | – Are you serious? – Why wouldn’t I be serious? | – 你是认真的吗 – 怎么不认真呢 |
[09:45] | I’m the chief of general, I loved working with you, | 我是普外主任 我很喜欢跟你共事 |
[09:46] | so just think about it, okay? | 你就考虑一下 好吧 |
[09:48] | You look great. Congrats on the wedding. | 你帅呆了 祝贺结婚 |
[09:56] | Are you good? Are you nervous? | 你还好吧 紧张吗 |
[09:58] | Don’t be nervous, you know, ’cause it’s good. | 别紧张 知道吧 这是好事呢 |
[09:59] | – All good. – I’m not nervous, | – 特别好 – 我不紧张 |
[10:02] | except for the part where you won’t stop talking. | 只是你一直嘟嘟 让人有点紧张 |
[10:04] | I guess I’m nervous. | 好像是我紧张 |
[10:08] | I just… I want today to be perfect, you know, | 我就希望今天能完美 你知道吗 |
[10:11] | because if today is perfect, | 因为如果今天是完美的 |
[10:14] | then somewhere down the road, | 那么一路走下去 |
[10:16] | you know, things get a little rough | 有时候会有些小摩擦 |
[10:18] | and someone leaves you or sues you for custody, | 如果某人离开你 为监护权起诉你 |
[10:20] | you can always look back on that one perfect day, | 你也总能回顾这完美的一天 |
[10:22] | and it’ll remind you why you got into the whole thing… | 能让你想起 为什么会走上这条不归路 |
[10:25] | Okay, I’m definitely gonna shut up. | 算了 我还是闭嘴吧 |
[10:28] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Close your eyes, | 啊啊 不不 快闭眼 |
[10:29] | close your eyes, close your eyes. | 闭眼 快点闭眼 |
[10:31] | This is even worse luck! | 这下得更倒霉了 |
[10:32] | I’m not superstitious. I need to talk to Alex. | 我不迷信的 我有事跟Alex说 |
[10:35] | Okay, fine, but I’ll… I’ll keep April out. | 好吧 那我去挡住April |
[10:41] | You look incredible. | 你美炸了 |
[10:42] | Meredith just offered me an attending job | Meredith刚跟我许诺 在咱们医院 |
[10:45] | at Grey-Sloan Memorial. | 给我一个主治医生的位子 |
[10:47] | What? Wow, that’s… that’s… | 什么 那真是… |
[10:48] | I can’t believe you would do that. | 真不敢相信 你居然那么做 |
[10:50] | – What? Uh, what did I do? – You put her up to it. | – 我做啥了 – 是你逼她的吧 |
[10:52] | “Oh, Jo, apply for whatever fellowship you want. | “Jo 随便去申请研究员吧” |
[10:55] | I’ll follow you anywhere. Enh! Enh!” | “你去哪 我去哪” |
[10:56] | Is that supposed to be my voice? | 你在模仿我的声音吗 |
[10:58] | And then you went to Meredith and you just pull strings | 然后你就去找Meredith说情 |
[11:00] | like I’m a little puppet. | 把我当提线木偶 |
[11:02] | I mean, you’re the sexiest puppet I’ve ever seen. | 你可是我见过最性感的木偶 |
[11:04] | This is not funny. | 不好笑啊 |
[11:05] | No, it wouldn’t be funny if I’d done it. | 如果我真这么干了 那确实不好笑 |
[11:08] | Look, Jo, I mean, that… | Jo 听我说 这种事… |
[11:10] | that’s something Paul would’ve done, | 这是Paul才会干的事 |
[11:11] | and I’m not Paul. | 我不是Paul啊 |
[11:13] | Right. | 也是 |
[11:16] | Do you think I’m ready to be an attending? | 你觉得我准备好当主治医生了吗 |
[11:22] | Look… | 你看啊 |
[11:23] | I don’t think anyone ever feels ready to be an attending. | 我觉得没谁会觉得 准备好当主治医生了 |
[11:27] | The question is, do you want to be an attending? | 问题是 你想不想当主治医生 |
[11:30] | No, I can’t even get the interns | 不想 我当住院总 |
[11:32] | to listen to me as chief resident. | 都没法让实习生听我的 |
[11:34] | So you take the fellowship. | 那你就去做研究员吧 |
[11:37] | Thank you. I love you. | 谢谢 我爱你 |
[11:41] | I love you more. | 我更爱你 |
[11:43] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:49] | Do we have time for this? | 我们还有时间缠绵吗 |
[11:51] | Yeah, everyone’s late. | 有啊 大伙都迟到了 |
[11:53] | Let’s go somewhere where April can’t bust us. | 咱们去找一个April发现不了的地方吧 |
[12:13] | Right there. Let’s go. | 就是那里 快来 |
[12:15] | – Uh, really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[12:26] | Okay, that was really hot. | 好吧 真是性感到起飞 |
[12:32] | Roy, type and cross for six units of blood | Roy 做交叉配血 输血六单位 |
[12:35] | and prep an OR for a laparotomy. | 准备手术室做开腹手术 |
[12:36] | I got to go put on my scrubs. | 我得去换手术服了 |
[12:38] | Okay, and what about… | 好的 可是… |
[12:39] | You heard her, Roy. Move. | 你听到她说的了 快去 Roy |
[12:40] | What about them? | 那他们怎么办 |
[12:41] | Mom? Mama?! | 妈妈 |
[12:43] | Okay, I got this. You get her upstairs. | 行了 我来吧 你推她上楼 |
[12:45] | – Is she okay? – It’s all right. | – 她没事吗 – 没事的 |
[12:46] | – She’s gonna take care of her. – Where are they taking her? | – 她会照顾她的 – 他们带她去哪 |
[12:48] | I’m gonna need you all to stay down here. | 你们大家得在下面等待 |
[12:50] | I think she has an abdominal aortic aneurysm. | 我觉得她是腹主动脉瘤破裂 |
[12:53] | Page Pierce and tell her to meet us at the OR. | 传呼Peirce 让她到手术室会合 |
[12:55] | Pierce is at a wedding. | Pierce参加婚礼去了 |
[12:56] | Ah, okay, then page whoever’s on call. | 好吧 那就呼叫当班的 |
[12:58] | This woman’s not gonna die on her daughter’s wedding day. | 女儿今天结婚 她可不能死了 |
[13:07] | – I can’t see a thing. – Aw, that’s too bad, | – 我什么都看不到 – 太可惜了 |
[13:09] | ’cause you’re really missing my best work. | 你错过了我的最佳表现 |
[13:11] | Shut up. | 得了吧 |
[13:14] | Okay, we need to get this show on the road, | 好了 我们真得开场了 |
[13:16] | or we’ll have to completely abort the cake cutting. | 不然就得完全跳过切蛋糕环节了 |
[13:19] | Oh, here they are. Ah! | 他们到了 |
[13:21] | – Yes. – Okay, okay. | – 棒 – 好好 |
[13:22] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[13:24] | Oh, my God. April… Mwah! | 天呐 April |
[13:25] | They gave you the address | 他们发错婚宴的地址了 |
[13:27] | …this is glorious, honey. | 这也太美了吧 亲爱的 |
[13:28] | – Thank you. – Oh, my God. | – 多谢夸奖 – 天呐 |
[13:30] | So, we’re all friends here. There’s no bride or groom side. | 我们都是朋友 不分什么男方女方 |
[13:31] | Just sit wherever you feel comfortable, okay? Yeah? | 所以找地方随便坐吧 |
[13:34] | Where do you sit if you used to be in love with the bride, | 要是你曾经爱过新娘 |
[13:36] | but then the groom beat you up and put you in the hospital? | 新郎把你打到住院 该坐哪边呢 |
[13:38] | Uh, okay. | 尴尬 |
[13:40] | – Yes. – Yeah, no. | – 可不 – 别这样 |
[13:41] | That’s good. | 幽默 |
[13:42] | We miss you at the hospital. | 医院的同事都很想你 |
[13:44] | I miss you, too, but these homeless communities? | 我也想你们 但那些流浪者的社区 |
[13:47] | They’re huge, and they have so little access to medical care, | 规模特别大 但医疗资源少之又少 |
[13:49] | and I don’t… they really need me. | 他们真的很需要我 |
[13:51] | It feels good. | 我感觉很棒 |
[13:53] | I’m glad you feel good. | 那我就放心了 |
[13:55] | Will you come to Sunday supper and bring my grandbaby? | 周日带上我的外孙来吃晚餐吧 |
[13:57] | Oh, yes, I would love to. Of course. | 没问题 一定到 |
[13:59] | All right. | 说定了 |
[14:01] | Okay, your guests are here. How’s our bride? | 好的 宾客都到了 新娘如何了 |
[14:03] | Is she ready to get married in the shortest ceremony ever? | 她准备好用最短的仪式结婚了吗 |
[14:06] | I’m gonna go check on her. | 我去看一眼 |
[14:07] | Okay. All right. | 好的 太棒了 |
[14:10] | – So sorry we’re late. – No worries. | – 抱歉迟到了 – 没事 |
[14:13] | Actually, I’ll take…Oh, hey, uh… | 要不我…你好啊 |
[14:18] | Jackson Jackson. | |
[14:22] | I’m gonna… | 我去… |
[14:24] | – Sure. – …drink. | – 好的 – 喝一杯 |
[14:29] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:32] | Dr. Gardner’s prepping OR 6. | Gardner医生在准备六号手术室 |
[14:34] | Gardner? McCann is on call. | Gardner 不是McCann值班吗 |
[14:35] | McCann’s in OR 3 on a CABG. Is that a problem? | 他在三号手术室做搭桥 有什么问题吗 |
[14:38] | Does my face look like there’s a problem? | 我的脸看起来像有问题吗 |
[14:39] | Respectfully, I do not want to answer that. | 出于尊重 我想还是别回答了 |
[14:41] | Dr. Bailey, where is everyone? | Bailey医生 人都去哪了 |
[14:43] | I haven’t seen a single person that I know. | 一个熟人都没见到呢 |
[14:46] | Dr. Altman. Thank you, Jesus. Can you scrub in with me? | Altman医生 谢天谢地 能进来帮我吗 |
[14:48] | Oh, well, um, I just got off a 12-hour flight. | 我刚坐了12小时的飞机 |
[14:51] | Congratulations. Roy’s got your bags. Let’s go. | 恭喜 把包给Roy 咱们走吧 |
[14:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:58] | Okay, that was awesome, but we got to go. | 太美妙啦 但我们必须走了 |
[15:01] | Oh, God, I hope I didn’t get my dress dirty. | 天呐 希望没把婚纱弄脏 |
[15:04] | April will kill me. | April会杀了我的 |
[15:05] | Don’t worry. I was very careful. | 别担心 我很小心的 |
[15:11] | Here. Let me. | 让我来 |
[15:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:16] | Can’t you just kick it open again? | 你再踢一脚呗 |
[15:18] | I kicked it in. It doesn’t move the other way. | 门是朝里开的 |
[15:23] | I’m gonna scream now, okay? | 我要叫了哦 行吗 |
[15:24] | Yep. | 行的 |
[15:26] | – Help! – Help! | 救命啊 |
[15:27] | – Help us, please! – Hello? | – 救救我们 – 有人吗 |
[15:30] | – Can they hear us? – Definitely. Yeah. | – 他们能听到吗 – 肯定能 |
[15:32] | They definitely hear us. | 肯定能听到的 |
[15:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:34] | Help! | 救人啊 |
[15:42] | Yeah, this is awkward… | 真是尴尬 |
[15:44] | being at a wedding with Matthew and April after everything. | 又跟Matthew和April同时出现在婚礼上 |
[15:48] | Well, April and Matthew are together now, | 现在April和Matthew在一起了 |
[15:51] | so Harriet needs you all to get along. | 为了Harriet 你们得处好关系 |
[15:54] | So, you know, find your inner Jesus | 你就寻找内心的上帝 |
[15:56] | or whatever and make friends. | 或者其他慰藉 尽力保持友好吧 |
[16:02] | Um, where’s Alex? | Alex在哪呢 |
[16:04] | Oh, um, he’s in the groom room. | 他在新郎房呢 |
[16:05] | No. No, no. He’s not. | 不不 他没在 |
[16:07] | Oh, my God. I… | 天呐 我… |
[16:10] | I scared him away. | 我把他吓走了 |
[16:11] | – What? – I couldn’t. Hi. | – 什么 – 我忍不住… |
[16:13] | Uh, I couldn’t stop talking about my divorce or… | 我忍不住提起我离婚的事… |
[16:14] | I mean, not my divorce, but he ran off. | 也许不是因为离婚的事 但他落跑了 |
[16:16] | Okay, so what do we do? What do we tell Jo? | 那我们怎么办 怎么跟Jo说 |
[16:19] | Arizona, she’s gone, too. | Arizona 她也不见了 |
[16:20] | I can’t find either of them anywhere. | 我都找遍了 也不见他俩 |
[16:22] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:23] | It’s not all on me. | 不全是我的错 |
[16:25] | Can you help me find them? | 你也帮着找呀 |
[16:26] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[16:27] | – Go that way. I’ll just… – I’ll go. | – 你去那边 – 我去了 |
[16:31] | You did what? | 你不是吧 |
[16:32] | You offered her an attending job? | 你给她主治医生的职位吗 |
[16:34] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[16:36] | She earned it. She’s a good resident, | 她应得的 她是出色的住院医生 |
[16:38] | and she’ll make a great attending. | 做主治肯定也能行 |
[16:40] | – Meredith, come on. – What? | – Meredith 拜托 – 怎么啦 |
[16:42] | Now, you know that’s not why you offered a job to Wilson. | 你也知道 这不是你给她职位的真实原因 |
[16:45] | I get it. You want to keep Karev around. | 我懂 你是想把Karev留下 |
[16:49] | But that’s not fair. She just got offered | 但这不公平 她刚刚获得的 |
[16:51] | one of the most exciting fellowships in the country. | 是全国最负盛名的研究员职位 |
[16:54] | And what she does this year | 而且她今年的表现 |
[16:55] | will define the rest of her career. | 会决定她的事业走向 |
[16:58] | I didn’t do a fellowship year. I’m doing just fine. | 我也没做过研究员 不也挺好嘛 |
[17:00] | Jo Wilson doesn’t share your pedigree. | Jo Wilson不像你 天生有医学基因 |
[17:02] | She needs more training. She deserves more training. | 她需要更多锻炼 这是她应得的 |
[17:13] | So, is it Jo you’re secretly in love with? | 你是不是悄悄喜欢上Jo了呀 |
[17:16] | I mean, I get it. | 我能理解 |
[17:18] | All those hours together of intense pioneering… | 长期合作进行创新研究 |
[17:21] | it’s totally understandable. | 非常说得通 |
[17:22] | It’s just still kind of a bad day for… | 只是今天这日子 不太合适呢 |
[17:23] | I am not in love with anybody. | 我没有悄悄爱上任何人啦 |
[17:25] | Will you just stop projecting your secret love all over me? | 不要把你的秘密感情投射到我这里 |
[17:28] | I’m not projecting. | 我才没有呢 |
[17:29] | Please, you’re clearly falling for Owen again. | 少来 你显然又对Owen有想法了 |
[17:32] | You’re never even home. | 你根本不着家 |
[17:33] | Maggie’s always at Jackson’s. Alex is my… he’s my Alex. | Maggie整天在Jackson那 Alex是我的Alex啊 |
[17:38] | I just got happy in a world without Cristina and without Derek, | 我刚适应了没有Cristina和Derek的世界 |
[17:42] | and I don’t want to be alone. | 我不想又回到孤单一人 |
[17:47] | Okay, but even if I am kind of falling for Owen, | 好吧 就算我对Owen旧情复燃 |
[17:50] | I will always be here for you. | 我还是会在你身边的 |
[17:51] | Oh, whatever. | 少来了 |
[17:55] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[17:57] | I barge in on you at Mer’s, and then I showed you my dress, | 我冲到Mer家见你 还给你看到了婚纱 |
[17:59] | and now we’re in a Stephen King novel. | 现在陷入惊悚小说的情节了 |
[18:01] | Oh, come on. It’s just a big joke. | 没事的 就是一个小插曲 |
[18:04] | It’s gonna be a funny story that we tell our kids at their wedding | 等咱孩子结婚 我们可以把这事当作笑谈 |
[18:06] | and they’re all gonna laugh. | 他们都会笑的 |
[18:08] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:09] | Yeah. | 肯定的 |
[18:14] | Hey, I found a window caked in mud. | 我找到一扇窗户 被泥糊住了 |
[18:17] | Get down. | 蹲下 |
[18:18] | Cover your eyes. | 捂住眼睛 |
[18:32] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:34] | I probably shouldn’t have seen the dress. | 真是不该提前看到婚纱 |
[18:45] | So, you find them? | 找到他们了吗 |
[18:46] | No, but I did find Jo’s shoes in Alex’s room, | 没有 但我在Alex的房间找到Jo的鞋子了 |
[18:48] | so I think maybe they snuck off… | 我看他们多半是溜走… |
[18:50] | To have sex. | 去来一发了 |
[18:51] | – Fair play. Okay. – Yeah. | – 这波操作很溜啊 – 是啊 |
[18:52] | I mean, the pastor guy isn’t even here yet, so… | 反正牧师也还没到 |
[18:54] | Excuse me, could you circulate | 拜托 你得端着小点心 |
[18:56] | with the hors d’oeuvres, please? | 多绕几圈招呼客人 |
[18:57] | She is relentless. | 她还真是没完了 |
[19:01] | Okay, what do we drink to this time? | 好了 这杯敬什么 |
[19:04] | To Meredith Grey and the way she’s rocking that dress? | 敬Meredith Grey 她穿这身礼服真是赞啊 |
[19:08] | Dude, that was the last toast. | 上一杯也是这事 |
[19:09] | Oh, my God. I’m so embarrassed. You’re right. Okay. | 天呐 我真丢人了 你说得对 |
[19:12] | To her hair and how you could just drown in it. | 那敬她美到让人窒息的秀发 |
[19:16] | – Fine. Her hair. Okay. Sure. – Yeah. Yeah. | – 好吧 秀发 – 随便吧 |
[19:18] | Yeah, okay, whatever. It’s nice. | 好吧 是挺好的 |
[19:20] | Dr. DeLuca? | DeLuca医生 |
[19:22] | Want to join us? | 要加入我们吗 |
[19:24] | – Thought you were hung up on Avery.- He’s moved on. | – 我以为你暗恋Avery呢 – 他有新欢了 |
[19:27] | What the hell? | 喝就喝吧 |
[19:28] | Ah, here we go. | 来啊 |
[19:36] | All right. More. | 好啊 再来 |
[19:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:42] | Not good? | 不好吃吗 |
[19:44] | Uh, I thought it was bacon,but it’s, ugh, dates. | 我以为是培根 结果是海枣的 |
[19:48] | Gross. | 好恶心 |
[19:52] | Look, man, I, um… | 听着 我… |
[19:55] | It takes a big person to, uh… | 这需要很宽广的胸襟 |
[19:58] | you know, after everything that happened, just, … | 毕竟发生这一切之后 |
[20:03] | I don’t really know what to say in this situation or do, really, | 这种情况 我有点不知所措 真的 |
[20:08] | but I want April to be happy. | 但我希望April幸福 |
[20:12] | She deserves that. | 她值得幸福 |
[20:14] | You both do. | 你们都值得 |
[20:19] | April, she’s… | April 她… |
[20:23] | I’m trying to build a life with her, | 我想跟她一起生活 |
[20:26] | and you are Harriet’s father, | 你是Harriet的父亲 |
[20:29] | so… | 所以… |
[20:31] | I guess what I’m trying to say | 我的意思是… |
[20:32] | is I want to be a Christian about this, | 我想遵从基督教规 |
[20:33] | but it’s hard. | 但是情难自禁 |
[20:37] | You want to hit me? | 你想揍我吗 |
[20:39] | Yeah, I really, really do. | 是啊 我真的想 |
[20:42] | The Christian thing, right. | 基督教不能打人 是吧 |
[20:46] | Would it make you feel any better to know | 我让你好受些吧 |
[20:47] | that I recently lost a quarter of a billion dollars? | 我最近痛失2.5亿美金呢 |
[20:52] | Yes. Yes, it would, actually. | 还真好受了呢 |
[20:56] | Anything I can do to help. | 能帮上忙就好 |
[20:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:04] | – You’re not Alex. – Nope. | – 你不是Alex – 不是 |
[21:06] | I just needed a quiet place to feed Leo. | 我只想找一个安静的地方喂Leo |
[21:08] | Everyone is looking for Alex. | 大家都在找Alex |
[21:09] | If he comes back here,tell him to stay put. | 如果他回来了 叫他别乱跑 |
[21:11] | On it. | 好的 |
[21:14] | So, are you guys gonna get married? | 你们会结婚吗 |
[21:16] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[21:17] | You and Amelia.Or are you guys just friends? | 你和Amelia 或者你们只是朋友吗 |
[21:19] | Or what are you? | 或者啥关系 |
[21:20] | I’ve been living with you guys for a month, | 我和你们住了一个月 |
[21:21] | and I still can’t tell if you’re a couple or not. | 还是说不准 你们是不是一对 |
[21:23] | We’re not. | 我们不是 |
[21:25] | Oh, so you just live in the same house | 所以你们只是住一起 |
[21:27] | and take care of stray kids together? | 一起照顾迷途小孩吗 |
[21:29] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪哦 |
[21:30] | You know, it’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[21:32] | Amelia and I, we were… we were married, | Amelia和我以前结过婚 |
[21:34] | and now we’re… | 现在我们… |
[21:36] | I guess we’re not. | 不是夫妻了 |
[21:38] | Why not? | 为什么不在一起 |
[21:42] | Amelia, she had a… | Amelia 她有过… |
[21:43] | – she had this health scare. – A brain tumor. | – 她生过一场大病 – 脑瘤 |
[21:46] | Right, a tumor, and it was…it was… | 对的 脑瘤 这件事… |
[21:48] | well, it was hard,and it’s…it’s complicated. | 很不好过 也十分复杂 |
[21:52] | Well, it may have seemed complicated then, | 当时可能看似复杂 |
[21:54] | but it doesn’t really seem all that complicated now. | 但现在不太复杂了 |
[21:56] | Just really weird. | 就是奇怪呢 |
[22:07] | She didn’t complain of any chest pain or any back pain or anything? | 她没有说自己胸痛或者背痛吗 |
[22:11] | If she had, she smiled through it. | 就算是痛 也是微笑挺着 |
[22:13] | Standing up one minute…on the ground the next. | 前一秒还站着 然后就倒下了 |
[22:15] | Is she a friend of Karev’s or Wilson’s? | 她是Karev或Wilson的朋友吗 |
[22:18] | She’s not a friend. She is a sign. | 她不是朋友 她是启示 |
[22:21] | A sign? A sign of what? | 什么启示 |
[22:24] | Ben and I arrive at the absolute wrong wedding | Ben和我去错婚礼了 |
[22:27] | in the absolute wrong location, | 跑到了错误的地点 |
[22:29] | and this woman goes to her daughter’s wedding | 这女人去参加女儿的婚礼 |
[22:31] | full of hopes and dreams and plans | 充满希望 梦想 计划 |
[22:34] | as she drops to the ground. | 然后昏倒在地上 |
[22:35] | And if I hadn’t accidentally been there, she’d be dead. | 如果我不是意外到场 她就死了 |
[22:39] | And this is just months after I dropped to the ground | 距离我晕倒差点死掉 |
[22:42] | and nearly died myself. | 才几个月呢 |
[22:44] | And what have I done about it? Nothing. | 我为此做啥了吗 什么都没有 |
[22:47] | I mean, yeah, I drank my drinks and I take my steps and my meds, | 当然了 我喝健康饮料 运动 吃药 |
[22:51] | and I’m on my knees every night, | 我每晚跪下 |
[22:53] | praying the Lord sees fit to let me live | 祈祷上帝垂怜 让我活下去 |
[22:56] | to see my son get married. | 看到儿子结婚 |
[22:57] | But I haven’t… | 但我没有… |
[23:01] | …done. | …去做什么 |
[23:03] | Done what? | 做什么 |
[23:04] | Well, anything, something. | 做事啊 |
[23:06] | I’ve gone back to my life as if nothing happened. | 我若无其事地回来了 |
[23:08] | What… do you want to jump out of a plane | 怎么 你要玩高空跳伞 |
[23:09] | or move to new country on a dime? | 马上搬去异国吗 |
[23:11] | ‘Cause I can help you with that. | 因为我能帮上忙的 |
[23:14] | Oh, yeah.I’m sorry. | 对哦 抱歉 |
[23:15] | You didn’t make it to the wedding either,after traveling all this way. | 你大老远赶来 也没能赶去婚礼现场 |
[23:18] | – Oh, I wasn’t invited. – Me neither. | – 我没被邀请 – 我也是 |
[23:21] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么来 |
[23:22] | Well, for one thing, | 首先 |
[23:23] | I was gonna ask the chief if she had a job opening. | 我要问主任 她还招人吗 |
[23:31] | Or I can just forget I ever asked. | 当我没问过吧 |
[23:40] | Mer Kepner Mer! Kepner! | |
[23:46] | Did we have to hire the hardest-working musicians on the planet? | 我们一定要请全世界最勤奋的乐队吗 |
[23:50] | I mean, they haven’t even taken a break. | 他们都不停的 |
[23:51] | Alex, look at this. | Alex 你看 |
[23:55] | Put that down and get away from him. | 放下 离远一点 |
[23:56] | That’s creepy. | 好恐怖 |
[23:57] | His name was Elden. | 他叫Elden |
[24:00] | – Help! Hello! – He was an organ donor. | – 救命啊 来人啊 – 他是器官捐献者 |
[24:04] | I think that ship has sailed. | 这样子捐不了吧 |
[24:05] | No, Alex, no, he was…he was a person. Look. | Alex 他有名有姓的 |
[24:08] | Oh, he had a wife and kids and grandkids | 他有家室 还当爷爷了 |
[24:12] | and he had a really ugly dog, | 他有一条好丑的狗 |
[24:15] | but clearly he lived a very full and beautiful life. | 但显然 他的人生充实美满 |
[24:17] | So, wait. Maybe he’s good luck. | 等等 也许这是好运气 |
[24:19] | Maybe he’s here to show us what we should aspire to be. | 也许他在这里 是告诉我们该追求什么 |
[24:22] | He keeled over in a shed and nobody found him for years, | 他死在这里 好多年没人发现 |
[24:25] | and now he’s a Halloween decoration. | 现在成了万圣节装饰物 |
[24:27] | How is that luck? | 好运个屁 |
[24:35] | My God. | 天啊 |
[24:37] | You always find the silver lining in everything. | 无论什么事 你都能乐观看待 |
[24:40] | Thank God you want to marry me. | 谢天谢地 你愿意嫁给我 |
[24:45] | We had sex in a shed next to a corpse | 我们婚礼当天 |
[24:47] | on our wedding day. | 在尸体旁爽了一炮 |
[24:56] | I’m gonna do it. | 我要表白 |
[24:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:59] | I’m gonna tell Meredith Grey how I feel about her. | 我要去跟Meredith Grey表白 |
[25:02] | No,no,no, Bambina. | 不要 小姑娘 |
[25:04] | Love is precious. | 爱情宝贵 |
[25:06] | Don’t waste it on someone who can’t love you back. | 不要喜欢没戏的人 |
[25:14] | I still can’t find them. Huh? | 我还是找不到他们 |
[25:15] | And there’s still no minister. | 牧师也还没来 |
[25:17] | So this is, like… | 这就像… |
[25:18] | this is, like, a wedding catastrophe, right? | 这就像婚礼灾难 对吧 |
[25:20] | Another wedding catastrophe orchestrated by me. | 又一场被我搞砸的婚礼 |
[25:23] | No, no, it’s not a catastrophe. | 不 这不是灾难 |
[25:25] | It’s a beautiful day that’s running late. | 这是良辰吉日 就是有点迟到 |
[25:28] | You what is a catastrophe | 你知道什么叫灾难吗 |
[25:29] | is that every time I get a text from Callie, I smile. | 每次收到Callie短信 我都会笑 |
[25:33] | Why is that a catastrophe? | 那怎么叫灾难呢 |
[25:35] | What? | 什么 |
[25:36] | I’m sorry. I was eavesdropping. | 抱歉 我在偷听 |
[25:38] | Because she left me. | 因为她离开了我 |
[25:40] | I mean, ’cause she left me, | 我是说 因为她离开了我 |
[25:41] | and then she left me again,but it was worse, | 然后她又搬走了 更糟糕的是 |
[25:44] | because that time she took my daughter, and what? | 她要带走我的女儿 然后呢 |
[25:47] | I mean, now because she’s single and I’m single? | 因为她单身了 我也单身了吗 |
[25:49] | No. No, no, no. | 不不 |
[25:50] | No one has ever,in the history of my life, | 在我这一生中 |
[25:52] | hurt me like Callie. | Callie伤我最深 |
[25:54] | I hear that, but, also, | 我明白的 不过还是要说 |
[25:57] | no one’s ever hurt Matthew the way I hurt him | 当我在圣坛丢下Matthew |
[25:59] | when I left him at the altar. | 没人比我更伤人了 |
[26:02] | Well, I hurt Catherine pretty badly | 我深深地伤害过Catherine |
[26:04] | once or…or twice. | 有一两次吧 |
[26:06] | Nothing like leaving her at the altar. | 不像婚礼落跑那种 |
[26:07] | Right. | 是啊 |
[26:10] | People change, you know,and life changes us, | 人都会改变的 生活会改变我们 |
[26:14] | and our one job… | 我们的一个职责 |
[26:17] | really, our only job… is to… | 也是唯一的职责 |
[26:20] | is to stay open to possibilities, right? | 就是要接纳所有可能性 对吗 |
[26:24] | I mean, it’s not stupid. | 这不愚蠢 |
[26:25] | It’s not a catastrophe | 这不是灾难 |
[26:27] | that Callie’s making you smile again. | 只是Callie又让你微笑了 |
[26:30] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[26:32] | Actually, uh, that’s pretty beautiful. | 实际上 这很美好 |
[26:35] | I’m going to miss you two tremendously. | 我会非常想你俩的 |
[26:41] | Come here. | 过来 |
[26:46] | Um, folks? Folks, hello. | 各位好 各位好 |
[26:50] | Thank you so much for your patience. | 多谢你们的耐心 |
[26:53] | The wedding officiant should be here soon, | 司仪牧师马上到场 |
[26:55] | harbor traffic allowing. | 港口交通难免的 |
[26:58] | So, in the meantime, please continue to enjoy the canapé | 与此同时 请继续享用开胃小菜 |
[27:04] | and, um… | 还有 |
[27:06] | …this toast by this handsome fellow. | 来祝酒吧 这位帅哥 |
[27:10] | – No, no, no.- Yes. No,don’t be shy. | – 不要 – 来嘛 别害羞 |
[27:13] | Give us some words. | 说几句吧 |
[27:16] | That might not be the best choice for a toast. | 找他祝酒不明智吧 |
[27:18] | Um, Hi. Hello. | 大家好 |
[27:20] | I’m Andrew DeLuca. | 我是Andrew DeLuca |
[27:22] | I’m a co-worker of Alex and Jo. | 我是Alex和Jo的同事 |
[27:25] | more than a co-worker, actually. | 其实我们不只是同事 |
[27:28] | Blood has been spilled between us, | 我们干过架的 |
[27:31] | so that makes us family, I guess. | 算是不打不相识 |
[27:33] | Uh, hey, we’re having fun. | 我们很开心 |
[27:37] | But, seriously, you guys, uh, I’m… | 但说真的 各位 |
[27:40] | I’m happy for them, you know, | 我为他们高兴 |
[27:42] | ’cause when two people find a moment… | 因为当两个人相爱 |
[27:45] | just, like, a moment, | 动情的一刻 |
[27:47] | you guys, of real and true love | 那份真爱 |
[27:51] | that hasn’t been ripped from your claws, | 没被残酷地夺去 |
[27:54] | just screaming and bleeding, | 没有痛不欲生 |
[27:59] | you got to celebrate that. | 那就得庆祝了 |
[28:00] | Thank you, DeLuca. | 谢谢 DeLuca |
[28:05] | – Thank you.- Thank you, Andrew. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 Andrew |
[28:08] | Let’s go take a walk. | 我们去走走吧 |
[28:10] | …one more announcement.It’s more of a question, really. | 还有件事 更像是问题 |
[28:13] | Does, uh, anyone happen to have an EpiPen handy? | 谁手上有肾上腺素笔 |
[28:16] | I seem to have accidentally eaten some shrimp, | 我不小心吃了虾 |
[28:21] | and I am quite allergic, | 现在严重过敏了 |
[28:23] | and it just seems that my throat is just closing right now. | 喉咙好像堵住了 |
[28:27] | Catastrophe. | 灾难 |
[28:34] | She’s going into anaphylactic shock. | 她要过敏性休克了 |
[28:35] | – Someone call 911. – I’m on it. | – 快打911 – 我来打 |
[28:37] | No one had an EpiPen, but I did find a first-aid kit. | 没有肾上腺素笔 但我找到一个急救包 |
[28:40] | She’s losing her airway. Any epi? | 她的气道快闭合了 没有肾上腺素吗 |
[28:41] | Uh, I don’t see any. | 没找到 |
[28:42] | – Solu-Medrol? – No. | – 甲强龙呢 – 也没有 |
[28:43] | – Oxygen? – Owen, it is a wedding first-aid kit. | – 氧气呢 – Owen 这是婚礼急救包 |
[28:45] | There are Band-Aids and safety pins and… | 只有创可贴和安全别针 还有… |
[28:48] | Benadryl! Benadryl! | 苯海拉明 |
[28:49] | Uh, it’s expired Benadryl, but… | 已经过期了 但是… |
[28:50] | Her throat’s closing. Gonna have to put it in the rectum. | 她的喉咙就要闭合了 只好往直肠塞了 |
[28:52] | Okay, everybody turn around. | 好吧 各位请转身 |
[28:54] | We’re all doctors here. | 我们都是医生 |
[28:55] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[28:58] | I can’t get past the Spanx. Can I get some scissors? | 塑身裤撕不破 能给我一把剪刀吗 |
[29:00] | – Oh, here, here. – Damn it. | – 给你 – 该死 |
[29:01] | We’ve lost the pulse. Starting compressions. | 没有脉搏了 开始按压 |
[29:05] | Ambulance is coming. It’s in traffic. | 救护车在路上 有点堵车 |
[29:06] | Without an airway, she’ll be dead by the time it gets here. | 气道闭合的话 她撑不到救护车来 |
[29:08] | – We need to crike her now. – With what? | – 现在就得做气管切开 – 用什么做啊 |
[29:11] | Uh, hey! You, you, you! | 你你 |
[29:12] | Get me the sharpest knife you have, | 去帮我找一把最锋利的刀 |
[29:13] | just not the one that you used to cut the shrimp. | 要没切过虾的 |
[29:15] | Go. | 快去 |
[29:21] | So, we caught it in time | 我们及时手术 |
[29:23] | and we put in a graft in the part of the aorta that had weakened. | 给衰竭的主动脉做了搭桥 |
[29:27] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[29:30] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[29:31] | Hey, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[29:34] | Aside from the part where I tanked your wedding. | 不过毁了你俩的婚礼 |
[29:39] | I’m okay, baby. I promise. | 我没事 真的 宝贝 |
[29:42] | Jacob, take this girl down to the cafeteria | Jacob 带她去餐厅吧 |
[29:45] | and put some food in her. | 给她喂点吃的 |
[29:47] | Then I want you to find that pastor | 然后你们去找牧师 |
[29:49] | and tell him you are getting married today. | 去告诉他 你俩还是今天结婚 |
[29:51] | No, I am not getting married today. | 不 我不要今天结婚 |
[29:54] | You just had surgery. You are in the ICU. | 你刚做完手术 还在重症监护室 |
[29:56] | Your Aunt Judy and all those annoying cousins of yours | 你姑妈Judy 还有那几位烦人的表亲 |
[30:00] | flew in from Kansas, | 从堪萨斯州飞来的 |
[30:02] | and your best friend, she used all her personal days | 还有你最好的朋友 她把事假都请光了 |
[30:05] | to take that damn bus across the country. | 坐大巴横穿全国来参加婚礼 |
[30:08] | How long until she’s out of the ICU? | 她要多久才能离开重症监护室呢 |
[30:11] | A few days or maybe a week, depending on how she heals. | 可能几天 也可能一周 要看恢复情况 |
[30:14] | So, we’ll just reschedule, then. | 那我们重新安排时间 |
[30:16] | Stop. You two are alive. | 不行 你俩还活着 |
[30:19] | You are alive, and you are together. | 还好好地在一起 |
[30:22] | And the people you love came to celebrate you. | 你们爱的人来为你们庆祝 |
[30:25] | And if you take that for granted for one second… | 如果你们认为这一切都是理所当然… |
[30:30] | I don’t want to do this without you there, Mama. | 我不想你不在场 妈妈 |
[30:34] | Maybe you don’t have to. | 我有办法 |
[30:38] | Andrew, I know we don’t know each other very well, | Andrew 我知道我俩没那么熟 |
[30:40] | but I do know how much it sucks to lose the person you love. | 但我绝对知道 失去所爱的人有多难受 |
[30:44] | And I know that Sam wouldn’t want you | 我知道Sam也不希望 |
[30:45] | spending your time drowning in your pain. | 你整天沉溺在痛苦之中 |
[30:50] | Andrew, you’re young, and you have that face. | Andrew 你还年轻 又长得帅 |
[30:53] | You’re gonna fall in love again, | 你会再次恋爱的 |
[30:55] | and you’re gonna get your heart broken again. | 也会再一次心碎 |
[30:59] | And that’s life. | 这就是生活 |
[31:00] | And it’s beautiful, and it’s messy. | 美丽又混乱 |
[31:03] | It’s a beautiful mess, but you can’t cling to what was. | 美得混乱 但你不能紧抓过去不放 |
[31:07] | You have to look to what might be… | 你必须向前… |
[31:11] | – Andrew… – What? | – Andrew… – 怎么 |
[31:12] | …that is not what I meant. | …我不是这意思 |
[31:13] | It’s not? | 不是吗 |
[31:14] | No, this is not a seduction. | 我不是在勾引你 |
[31:16] | Oh, God. I’m so sorry. Am I fired? | 天啊 对不起 我要被开除了吗 |
[31:18] | No, I’m flattered. | 不会 我受宠若惊 |
[31:20] | Help! Help! | 救命 |
[31:22] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[31:23] | Help! Help! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[31:25] | – Is that Alex? – Help! | – 是Alex吗 – 救命 |
[31:26] | Hey! Help! | 救命 |
[31:27] | – Alex! – Help! Mer! | – Alex – 救命啊 Mer |
[31:30] | – Hey, get us out of here. – Hey! You got to kick it in. | – 救我们出去 – 你得把门踢开 |
[31:32] | Okay, okay, stand back. I’m gonna try. | 好的 往后站 我试试 |
[31:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:38] | – Thank you. – Oh, my God! | – 多谢 – 天啊 |
[31:39] | We have to get you two to the wedding. | 我们得带你俩去参加婚礼 |
[31:41] | Yeah, also, there’s a dead guy in there. | 是哦 以及里面有一个死人 |
[31:42] | – What? – What? | – 什么 – 什么 |
[31:43] | Let’s call 911. | 快打911 |
[31:44] | – No need to rush. – Yeah… | – 不用这么急 – 我也觉得… |
[31:46] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[31:50] | You were a lifesaver today. | 你今天真是雪中送炭 |
[31:54] | No, literally, I could not have saved her without you. | 说真的 你不在 我救不了她 |
[31:56] | Well, I’m grateful I could help. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[31:59] | Listen, um, I know that you already have a chief of cardio. | 我知道你已经有心外科主任了 |
[32:02] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to put you on the spot in there. | 不好意思 我并不想让你为难 |
[32:04] | No, no, no, no. You didn’t put me on the spot. | 不不 你没有让我为难 |
[32:07] | You just gave me one more sign. | 你又给我一个启示 |
[32:13] | I… | 我… |
[32:14] | …want to take a sabbatical. | …想要休假 |
[32:17] | No, no, no, no. Not from… from surgery. | 不不 不是不做手术 |
[32:19] | I mean, from, ugh, paperwork and management | 我是想 不做文书和管理工作 |
[32:23] | and schedules and… and stress. | 还有安排工作 还有压力 |
[32:25] | I want to take a sabbatical from stress. | 我想要休假 缓解压力 |
[32:27] | I want to research and innovate | 我想要研究 想要创新 |
[32:30] | and fall in love with the OR again. | 再次爱上手术室 |
[32:33] | And I want to spend time with the people that I love. | 我想多花时间 陪着心爱的人 |
[32:36] | I want to volunteer | 我想当志愿者 |
[32:38] | to create gardens in urban food deserts. | 在城市食品沙漠中打造花园 |
[32:41] | And I want to watch TED Talks. | 我还想看TED演讲 |
[32:43] | I might even do a TED Talk. | 甚至想做一场TED演讲 |
[32:46] | I have all this money now… | 我现在有这么多钱… |
[32:48] | more money than I could ever need. | 多到花不完 |
[32:50] | I could do all of that, | 我可以做想做的这一切 |
[32:51] | and I still have this voice in my head telling me that… | 但脑海里仍然有一个声音对我说… |
[32:54] | you know, because I’m a woman, that I can’t. | 因为我是女人 所以不能做 |
[32:56] | I can’t pause. I can’t rest. | 我不能停下来 不能休息 |
[33:01] | Ironically, I think it’s the voice of the damn patriarchy. | 讽刺的是 我认为这是父权制的声音 |
[33:05] | So I’m done listening to that voice. | 所以我不想再听从这声音了 |
[33:09] | I’m listening to my own. | 我要听从自己的心声 |
[33:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:12] | Dr. Altman… | Altman医生… |
[33:15] | the position of interim chief just opened up. | 临时主任职位刚刚开放 |
[33:18] | I love my job, so it’s temporary, | 我爱我的工作 所以只是暂时的 |
[33:22] | but what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[33:26] | I say let’s keep talking. | 我觉得可以考虑 |
[33:27] | They’re ready. | 他们准备好了 |
[33:31] | – You ready? – Uh, yeah. | – 你准备好了吗 – 好了 |
[33:33] | – Ready for a wedding? – Let’s do it. | – 准备好参加婚礼了吗 – 走吧 |
[33:36] | Look, I can hear the ambulance. | 我听到救护车的声音了 |
[33:37] | – It should be here in just a minute. – We don’t have a minute. | – 应该马上就到了 – 没时间了 |
[33:39] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:40] | – Okay, okay, okay. – Let me get in there, Owen. | – 好了 – 过去一点 Owen |
[33:41] | Okay, we need a straw or a pen… | 我们需要一根吸管或者一支笔 |
[33:42] | something that will hold the airway open. | 能让气道保持张开的东西 |
[33:43] | – Who are you? Who is that? – That’s your wedding planner. | – 你是谁 她是谁 – 她是你的婚礼策划 |
[33:46] | All right, let’s stop compressions. | 好了 停止按压 |
[33:47] | Okay. Here we go. | 要切了 |
[33:56] | – Okay, breathing. – Straw. | – 好了 呼吸 – 吸管 |
[33:59] | Uh, this is… this is paper. This isn’t gonna work. | 这是纸做的 这个不行 |
[34:01] | What do you need? | 需要什么 |
[34:02] | Pinwheel! Get me that pinwheel. | 风车 把风车给我 |
[34:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:06] | Hang on one sec, one sec, one sec. | 等一下 马上 |
[34:08] | – Ready? – All right, here we go. | – 准备好了吗 – 好了 来吧 |
[34:13] | She’s breathing! | 她可以呼吸了 |
[34:14] | Got it. | 好的 |
[34:15] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[34:17] | No! No! | 不不 |
[34:21] | Glasses… | 眼镜男… |
[34:24] | He doesn’t like the sight of blood. | 他不喜欢看到血 |
[34:26] | Does this mean we get to eat some cake? | 这下我们可以吃蛋糕了吧 |
[34:28] | I’m starving. | 饿死了 |
[34:33] | Call me crazy, but I do not think | 这话有点过分 但我觉得 |
[34:35] | there’s going to be a wedding here today. | 今天不会有什么婚礼了 |
[34:36] | Nope. | 我也觉得 |
[34:58] | I’m so sorry about today. | 今天的事真是遗憾 |
[35:00] | Ah, I’ve had worse days. At least I laughed a lot today. | 我经历过更糟的日子 至少我笑到肚子疼了 |
[35:05] | I’m so sorry about the job offer, also. | 给你提供职位的事 我也很抱歉 |
[35:09] | If I were you, I wouldn’t take it. | 如果我是你 我不会接受的 |
[35:11] | And I don’t want you to worry that I’ll be offended if you don’t. | 不用担心 你不接受 我也不会生气的 |
[35:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:16] | I really meant what I said. | 我说的都是真心话 |
[35:18] | I loved working with you. | 我喜欢跟你一起工作 |
[35:20] | And Mass Gen would be lucky to have you. | 麻省总医院有你真是幸运 |
[35:28] | Mommy, are we gonna miss our flight? | 妈妈 我们会错过航班吗 |
[35:31] | No. No, no, no. | 不会的 |
[35:32] | But, you know what? I just want to help April | 但是呢 我想帮帮April |
[35:33] | and make sure that this mess gets cleaned up. | 把这烂摊子清理干净 |
[35:36] | So, hey, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[35:37] | Let’s go get her some water. | 我们去给她拿点水吧 |
[35:38] | – Come on. – Thank you. | – 来吧 – 谢谢 |
[35:39] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[35:48] | Well, this didn’t go according to plan. | 好吧 计划赶不上变化 |
[35:54] | Let’s try again. | 再来一次吧 |
[35:56] | I don’t think Alex or Jo would have any interest | 我估计 Alex和Jo不想… |
[35:58] | in having me attempt for a second time. | 让我再来一次了吧 |
[36:00] | I wasn’t talking about them. | 我不是说他们 |
[36:09] | April, I love you. | April 我爱你 |
[36:11] | So, Kirsten’s finally set up at the local hospital, | Kirsten终于安排到当地医院了 |
[36:13] | so she’s gonna be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[36:16] | All day, I’ve watched you plan an entire wedding for other people, | 一整天 我看着你为别人策划整场婚礼 |
[36:19] | and I love that you’re the only one who cares that it all went to crap. | 只有你在意婚礼搞砸了 超可爱的 |
[36:24] | I love… | 我爱… |
[36:27] | I love how much you trust God. | 我爱你诚心诚意地相信上帝 |
[36:29] | I love how you sing to Harriet… | 我爱你唱歌给Harriet |
[36:33] | …and how you hold her little hands when you pray with her. | 还有一起祈祷时 你握住她小手的样子 |
[36:38] | And I love the way you talk to Ruby. | 我爱你跟Ruby说话时的样子 |
[36:42] | You saved her. | 你救了她 |
[36:44] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[36:48] | And I know that this is fast and crazy, but I… | 我知道这太快了 有点疯狂 但我… |
[36:54] | I don’t care… | 我不在乎 |
[36:56] | because I love… | 因为我爱… |
[36:58] | I loved who you were five years ago, | 我爱五年前的你 |
[37:01] | and I love you even more today. | 更爱今天的你 |
[37:07] | I don’t ever want to be without you again, | 我再也不想跟你分开了 |
[37:09] | and I almost had to be. | 我们差点天人两隔 |
[37:11] | So I don’t want to waste any more time. | 所以我再也不想浪费一分一秒 |
[37:17] | April, will you marry me? | April 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[37:20] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[37:23] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[37:28] | I’m sorry. I got lost, and… | 不好意思 我迷路了 |
[37:29] | and then I got lost again, and… and then… | 后来又迷路了一次 然后… |
[37:33] | Oh, did I miss it? | 我错过婚礼了吗 |
[37:40] | Alex Alex. | |
[37:42] | So, I just spoke to Jackson. The wedding planner is okay, | 我给Jackson打电话了 婚礼策划人没事 |
[37:45] | and he said we could move the whole party back to his place | 他说可以把大家都带去他家 |
[37:47] | since Catherine’s ordering food. | Catherine在点餐 |
[37:49] | – Oh, that’s great. – Yeah. | – 那很好 – 没错 |
[37:50] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:51] | Also, I had an idea. | 另外 我有一个主意 |
[38:06] | So, what do you want to do now? | 你现在想怎么办 |
[38:07] | You want to borrow my Post-it notes? | 要借我的报事贴吗 |
[38:10] | You know, even if I have to leave, | 即使我必须要搬走 |
[38:12] | I’m never leaving you. | 我也永远不会离开你 |
[38:14] | You know that. | 你要记住这点 |
[38:15] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[38:18] | And, uh, Maggie showed me something. | 而且Maggie给我说了一件事 |
[38:21] | If you click that button right there, | 如果你点这个按钮 |
[38:23] | you can become an ordained minister instantly. | 你可以马上成为被任命的牧师 |
[38:27] | – Really? – Really. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[38:32] | Happily, there are other studies | 幸好还有其他研究 |
[38:34] | that tell us the real truth about the health benefits of marriage… | 告诉我们婚姻有益健康的真相 |
[38:41] | Is this crazy? | 这是不是很疯狂 |
[38:43] | – Yeah. – Yes? | – 没错 – 是吧 |
[38:44] | Yeah, love makes you do crazy things. | 是啊 爱情会让我们做疯狂的事 |
[38:47] | And I’m really happy for you. | 我真的为你高兴 |
[38:50] | You gonna stay? | 你要留下来吗 |
[38:51] | You want me to stay? | 你想要我留下吗 |
[38:53] | Yes. | 当然 |
[38:55] | Yes, you’re my… | 当然 你是我的… |
[38:58] | Of course I want you to stay. | 我当然想要你留下来 |
[39:00] | Then of course I’m staying. | 那我就一定留下来 |
[39:03] | …which is that the benefits have nothing to do with marriage at all… | 真相就是 健康和婚姻并无关系 |
[39:06] | For the longest time, ferry boats made me sad. | 很久以来 渡轮都让我难过 |
[39:10] | But from now on, I will look at them the way my husband did. | 但从今以后 我要像我的丈夫一样看待它 |
[39:14] | I will see the beauty. | 我要欣赏它的美 |
[39:16] | I will see the wind, the air, the sea, the motion. | 我要欣赏微风 空气 海洋 摆动 |
[39:21] | I will see the possibility because of the two of you. | 因为你们俩 我要欣赏可能性 |
[39:24] | I have never seen two people bring out better in each other. | 我从未见过像你们一样相互激励的人 |
[39:28] | And if the two of you can take this day | 如果你们能接受这样的一天 |
[39:30] | and turn it into lemonade, | 把它变为瑰宝 |
[39:32] | then you can do anything. | 你们将无所不能 |
[39:34] | …because those studies have shown | 因为那些研究表明 |
[39:36] | that staying in an unhappy marriage | 被不幸的婚姻所束缚 |
[39:38] | is the worst thing you can do for your health | 才最不利于你的健康 |
[39:41] | and for your children. | 也不利于孩子 |
[39:43] | So, better health is a direct result of healthy relationships. | 所以身体健康是和谐相处的直接结果 |
[39:48] | You don’t need a spouse. | 你不需要配偶 |
[39:50] | You just need someone you can trust. | 你只需要有人可以信赖 |
[39:53] | You need someone you can talk to. | 有人可以倾诉 |
[40:07] | – Love you. – Love you. | – 爱你 – 爱你 |
[40:10] | So, Alex Karev, do you want to marry Jo Wilson? | Alex Karev 你愿意娶Jo Wilson为妻吗 |
[40:14] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[40:15] | Do you, Matthew, take April as your wife? | Matthew 你愿意娶April为妻吗 |
[40:21] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[40:22] | Jo Wilson Jo Wilson, | |
[40:23] | do you want to marry Alex Karev? | 你愿意嫁给Alex Karev吗 |
[40:25] | I super do. | 我超级愿意 |
[40:26] | And do you, April, take Matthew as your husband? | April 你愿意嫁给Matthew吗 |
[40:31] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[40:32] | For richer, for poorer, | 无论贫穷富贵 |
[40:34] | in sickness and in health, | 无论疾病健康 |
[40:36] | until death do us part. | 直到死亡将我们分离 |
[40:39] | Jacob, repeat after me. | Jacob 跟着我念 |
[40:41] | I, Jacob, take thee Lila to be my lawfully wedded wife. | 我Jacob 愿意娶Lila为我的合法妻子 |
[40:44] | By the power vested in me by the Internet… | 按照互联网赋予我的权力 |
[40:47] | And by the power vested in me | 按照赋予我的权力 |
[40:49] | and with God’s abundant blessings, | 伴随主的无尽祝福 |
[40:51] | I pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[40:53] | …I now pronounce you married. | 我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[40:56] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[40:57] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[41:00] | You need someone who will celebrate your wins | 你需要有人为你的成功喝彩 |
[41:03] | and grieve your losses. | 为你的损失伤悲 |
[41:05] | You need someone who can forgive you. | 你需要有人能原谅你的错误 |
[41:08] | 迫不及待想见你 | |
[41:18] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[41:32] | I’m sorry. It’s just… it’s so beautiful. | 对不起 不过这太美好了 |
[41:39] | Are you expecting? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[41:42] | I am. | 是的 |
[41:45] | You need someone who will show up, | 你需要有人愿意出现 |
[41:47] | no questions asked, | 并不多言 |
[41:50] | and walk with you through every unexpected twist and turn life throws your way. | 只陪你走过生活中的风风雨雨 |
[42:01] | effloraison AndreaQuinn pearl starve Crystal wss0427 | -=YTET-格蕾小分队=- 金万藏 夜车 |