时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Just like we need food and water, humans need each other. | 就好像人类需要水和食物一样 我们也需要彼此 |
[00:12] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[00:13] | No. * Hands up * | 不认识 |
[00:15] | Is that a deal-breaker? * Whoo! Shake, shake * | 不认识就不能啪了吗 |
[00:18] | Really, Meredith? | 梅瑞狄斯 姐们 |
[00:19] | This is kind of a lot. | 这也有点过了吧 |
[00:21] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[00:22] | Stop judging me. | 你少来批评我 |
[00:23] | I really can’t. | 我可不行 |
[00:25] | I can’t. *Embrace me * | 真不行 |
[00:33] | A brain study revealed that, when placed in an MRI, | 一个脑部研究显示 当一个人在核磁共振仪器里面的时候 |
[00:36] | a patient’s reward center lit up | 如果有另一个人坐在房间里 |
[00:38] | when another person sat in the room. | 病人的奖赏中枢就会亮起来 |
[00:43] | Neurons fire when we talk to someone, think about someone, | 在我们与其他人交谈 或者想念别人的时候 神经元就蠢蠢欲动了 |
[00:47] | and they go haywire when we hold someone’s hand. | 当我们牵住别人的手 神经元就疯狂了 |
[00:49] | Come on. Come on. | 过来 过来 |
[00:57] | Nope. Hmm? | 不行 |
[00:58] | Kids live here now. Oh. | 现在这里有小孩了 |
[01:00] | Oh, okay, bedroom, bedroom. | 好吧 去卧室 卧室 |
[01:01] | Okay. Good idea. | 好主意 |
[01:04] | Betty’s still awake. | 贝蒂还醒着 |
[01:05] | Oh, and so is Leo. | 里奥也是 |
[01:08] | Okay, I’ll just, uh… | 我去那个 |
[01:09] | Our brains and bodies are actually programmed | 我们的大脑和身体其实本能就会去 |
[01:11] | to seek each other out and connect. | 寻找彼此 产生联系的 |
[01:15] | So, then why do so many people prefer being alone? | 所以 为什么那么多人还是喜欢单身呢 |
[01:18] | Have you been home all night? | 你一晚上都在家吗 |
[01:20] | I just got here. | 我刚回来 |
[01:23] | Do you dream vividly? | 你会做那种很真实的梦吗 |
[01:25] | Like, so vivid, you can feel how the dream felt | 就是真实到 在梦里 你的身体都会 |
[01:28] | in your whole body? | 有感觉的那种 |
[01:30] | What’s with all the milk? | 怎么这么多牛奶啊 |
[01:31] | I almost slept with Owen. | 我差点跟欧文睡了 |
[01:35] | – So, you bought milk? – No. | – 所以你买了牛奶吗 – 没有 |
[01:36] | The baby woke up, it was awkward, | 孩子醒了 挺尴尬的 |
[01:38] | so I came over here to get clothes. | 所以我过来拿衣服 |
[01:39] | Why is everyone awake? | 你们怎么都不睡觉 |
[01:42] | Jackson proposed. | 杰克逊求婚了 |
[01:43] | – With milk? – Wait, what? | – 用牛奶求的吗 – 你说什么 |
[01:45] | Or half-proposed. | 就提了一嘴 |
[01:48] | He was not not talking about marriage. | 他跟我讨论结婚的事情来着 |
[01:49] | Is he competing with April? I kind of get that. | 他是要跟艾普利尔比吗 我还挺能理解的 |
[01:52] | What did you say? | 那你怎么回应的 |
[01:54] | I said that, um, I had to go get some milk. | 我说 我得去买牛奶 |
[01:58] | And what did he say? | 那他怎么说 |
[01:59] | I don’t know. I left to get the milk. | 我不知道 我就走了 买牛奶去了 |
[02:01] | You know, he probably doesn’t really believe | 他其实可能不相信你真的要 |
[02:04] | that you needed it. | 去买牛奶吧 |
[02:05] | I had to get it, Meredith. | 那我也得买 梅瑞狄斯 |
[02:07] | Okay, well, why don’t you just tell Jackson | 那你为什么不直接告诉杰克逊 |
[02:08] | that you’re not ready? | 你没准备好 |
[02:10] | No. | 不 |
[02:12] | – You are ready? – No! | – 那你是准备好了 – 没有 |
[02:14] | No, we haven’t even said “I love you” yet. | 不行啊 我们都还没有互相说过我爱你呢 |
[02:16] | It is too soon. It — | 这也太快了 |
[02:18] | It’s like you and Owen playing house. | 就好像是你跟欧文玩过家家呢 |
[02:20] | Like insta-family, like you just get a cup of soup, | 就那种速成家庭 就好像你拿一碗速溶汤 |
[02:23] | add some water, and bam, family. | 倒点热水 就是一个家了 |
[02:25] | At least until… | 至少也要等到 |
[02:27] | Until what? | 等到什么 |
[02:32] | We need toilet paper. | 我们没有厕所纸了 |
[02:45] | Hey, I’m not entirely sure why you left, | 我不知道你为什么突然走了 |
[02:47] | but I’m back at the hospital. | 我回医院了 |
[02:48] | My patient spiked a post-op fever. | 我有个病人突然术后发烧了 |
[02:50] | So, call me back, okay? | 给我回个电话吧 |
[02:52] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[02:53] | Just lay back, Ms. Colvin. Try to relax. | 请你躺下 科尔文女士 放松点 |
[02:55] | She’s been in and out since you left, | 你走之后她就一阵清醒一阵昏迷的 |
[02:56] | and her blood pressure’s dropping. | 血压也一直在下降 |
[02:57] | All right. Let’s get a sepsis work-up, | 好吧 检查一下是不是败血症 |
[02:58] | a chest X-ray, and some cultures. | 照一个胸片 细菌培养物检查一下 |
[03:00] | Blood and urine is already done. | 血检和尿检已经完成了 |
[03:01] | Hey, Nisha, I’m gonna check out your back, all right? | 妮莎 我需要检查一下你的后背 好吗 |
[03:03] | It might sting a little bit. | 可能会有点疼 |
[03:05] | Nisha, how you feeling? | 妮莎 你感觉如何 |
[03:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:07] | How am I feeling? | 我感觉怎么样 |
[03:09] | You got a bit of an infection back here, | 你这边有点感染了 |
[03:10] | but I’m gonna change up your antibiotics, okay? | 我给你换一下抗生素 |
[03:13] | You can do whatever you want to me. | 你想对我做什么都可以 |
[03:16] | See? I flirted! | 看 我调情了 |
[03:17] | Excellent work. | 干得漂亮 |
[03:19] | A little aggressive, but once the drugs wear off, | 有点太直接了 不过等药劲下去了 |
[03:22] | we’ll work on the nuance. | 我们再研究具体程度 |
[03:26] | She’s in V-Tach! Pull in the crash cart! | 她室颤了 把急救车推过来 |
[03:28] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[03:29] | Paddles. Sync charge to 100. | 电极板 冲到100焦 |
[03:33] | All right, here we go. | 好了没事的 |
[03:34] | We got you. | 有我们呢 |
[03:37] | Clear! | 离手 |
[03:39] | Still V-Tach. | 还是室颤 |
[03:40] | Help her, please! | 快救救她 |
[03:41] | 120. | 冲到120 |
[03:42] | Clear. | 离手 |
[03:43] | Help her! You have to do something! | 快救救她啊 抢救啊 |
[03:44] | 200. Clear. | 200焦 离手 |
[03:49] | What — What happened? | 刚刚怎么了 |
[03:51] | Dr. Avery, her heart rate’s climbing. | 艾弗里医生 她心跳加速了 |
[03:53] | Ah, it’s gonna be a long night. | 今晚有的忙了 |
[03:54] | Here we go. | 我来了 |
[04:09] | Victoria Fisher, return to Admitting. | 维多利亚·费舍尔 请回到接诊处 |
[04:11] | Victoria Fisher, return to Admitting. | 维多利亚·费舍尔 请回到接诊处 |
[04:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:20] | It’s like a spa, but on the moon. | 就好像是月球上的水疗呢 |
[04:22] | Just, uh, put on some smooth jazz and some slippers, | 放点舒缓的爵士乐 换上拖鞋 |
[04:26] | light some candles, and, uh — | 点起蜡烛 然后 |
[04:28] | And you’d blow yourself up. | 然后就把自己炸死了 |
[04:29] | See, when these doors are closed, | 你看 等这些门关上之后 |
[04:31] | it pressurizes the room up to three atmospheres. | 就会给房间增加三个大气压 |
[04:34] | It will radically decrease healing time. | 会大大降低恢复时间 |
[04:38] | This is a world-class hyperbaric chamber. | 这可是世界一流的高压氧仓 |
[04:40] | Yeah, no, I know. | 我知道啊 |
[04:42] | But moon spa sounds better. | 不过月球水疗听起来更好 |
[04:44] | Oh, hey, uh, | 是这样 |
[04:45] | I’ve got some requisitions that need approval. | 我有一些请求需要找人批准 |
[04:47] | Does that go through you, or… | 我是要找你吗还是 |
[04:49] | You choose an interim chief yet? | 你已经选到了合适的临时主任 |
[04:50] | Almost. | 就快了 |
[04:52] | Just going over a few final considerations. | 我还在考虑几个最后的人选 |
[04:55] | Yeah, it’s a tough decision. | 这个可不好选啊 |
[04:56] | I mean, you want somebody good, but not better than you, right? | 你想要一个厉害的 但又不能比你厉害的 |
[05:00] | Like a solid substitute player, maybe plays half the game. | 就是一个很强的替补 啦 可能能打半场球那种的 |
[05:03] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[05:04] | You want a third-, maybe fourth-round draft pack | 你要找一个在选秀第三四轮剩下的 |
[05:06] | so your people really miss you when you’re gone. | 这样你不在的时候 大家就会很想你的 |
[05:09] | I mean, we all know what happens | 我们都知道如果勒布朗 |
[05:10] | when LeBron’s on the bench, right? | 在替补席的时候会怎么样对吧 |
[05:11] | The crowd goes wild — “MVP, MVP, MV–“ | 大家都在喊 最佳球员 最佳球员 |
[05:15] | You’re LeBron. They want you back on the court | 你就是勒布朗啊 大家都想让你赶紧 |
[05:16] | as soon as possible. | 回场上打球 |
[05:18] | Not into basketball? | 你不看篮球吗 |
[05:20] | Okay, uh, enjoy your moon spa. | 好吧 享受你的月球水疗吧 |
[05:28] | Hey. You paged me to the breezeway. | 你呼我来天井吗 |
[05:30] | I wanted to see you, and… Whoa. | 我想见你啊 |
[05:35] | How was this morning? | 今天早上怎么样 |
[05:37] | Uh, Leo slept in, and Betty made breakfast. | 里奥睡过去了 贝蒂做了早餐 |
[05:39] | It was fine. She was asking for you. | 挺好的 她还问你了呢 |
[05:41] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是啊 |
[05:46] | We need help, please! | 我们需要帮忙 |
[05:48] | – Are you hurt? – They are! They’re in the back! | – 你受伤了吗 – 他们受伤了 在后座 |
[05:50] | – Who? – Our stupid parents. | – 谁 – 我们的笨蛋父母 |
[05:54] | He was bleeding a lot. | 他流了好多血 |
[05:56] | I used the whole roll of paper towels. | 我用了整整一卷卫生纸呢 |
[05:58] | Uh, we need a gurney, now! | 快点 推一个轮床过来 |
[05:59] | Two. My mom was also on the motorcycle. | 两个 我妈妈也在摩托车上 |
[06:01] | Honey, did you put the van’s emergency brake on? | 宝贝 你有没有拉手刹 |
[06:03] | Yes, I’m not an idiot like you and Dad | 当然了 我又不跟你和我爸一样 |
[06:05] | who just crashed a death machine! | 傻了吧唧的骑摩托车出车祸 |
[06:06] | We were trying to avoid hitting the dog! | 我们是想躲开那条狗啊 |
[06:08] | And please don’t yell at me. I’m your mother. | 别这么冲我喊 我是你妈妈 |
[06:10] | You’re not acting like it! | 你可没一点妈妈的样子 |
[06:11] | He wasn’t wearing a helmet? | 他当时没带头盔吗 |
[06:12] | We only had one. He made me wear it. | 我们只有一个头盔 他让我戴了 |
[06:13] | We were just going around the block! | 我们就在家附近骑来着 |
[06:15] | Where’s that gurney? | 轮床怎么还没来 |
[06:19] | * There’s a somebody I’m wanting to see * | 我一直想见一个人 |
[06:25] | * I hope that he turns out to be * | 我希望他就是那个 |
[06:30] | * Someone who’ll watch over me * | 会守护我的人 |
[06:37] | That’s nice. | 很好听 |
[06:38] | Cece, you really need to be back in bed. | 茜茜 你得回去躺着了 |
[06:44] | * I’m a little lamb who’s lost… * | 我是一只迷路的小羊 |
[06:46] | Uh, exactly. I mean, she went into V-Tach at least four times | 对啊 她昨晚半夜的时候 |
[06:49] | in the middle of the night. | 室颤了四次 |
[06:50] | And until the dialysis restores her electrolytes, | 直到透析能恢复她的电解质水平之前 |
[06:53] | she’s at risk for arrhythmias. | 她都有心律失常的危险 |
[06:55] | We could start her on an amiodarone drip. | 我们可以给她打胺碘酮点滴 |
[06:57] | All right, well let’s keep that as a plan | 这个暂时先缓一缓吧 |
[06:58] | and just keep rechecking her potassium. | 先反复观察她的钾含量 |
[07:01] | And how’s Nisha? | 妮莎怎么样 |
[07:02] | She’s septic, white count of 22,000, | 她有败血症 白细胞计数达到了了两万二 |
[07:04] | and we started her on pressors. | 我们也在给她增压了 |
[07:06] | Her parents are on a flight back from Tokyo now, | 她父母在东京飞过来的飞机上 |
[07:07] | but until they get here, Cece won’t leave her side. | 但是父母到之前 茜茜不肯离开她半步 |
[07:12] | So, let’s make sure that she wears a mask and gloves. | 好吧 那就确保她带上面罩和手套 |
[07:14] | Yeah. Send for an ABG and, uh, lactic acid. | 测一下她的动脉血气和乳酸水平 |
[07:19] | Thanks for keeping an eye on her. | 谢谢你帮忙照看她 |
[07:20] | She’s a very sweet woman, but she’s so aggressive with the — | 她人很好 但是她太过了 |
[07:23] | – The matchmaking? – Yes. | – 给人说媒吧 – 对啊 |
[07:24] | Right? Yeah, no kidding. | 太吓人了 |
[07:25] | She asked me about my status, my relationship history, | 她一直问我的婚姻状态 情感历史 |
[07:26] | my 10-year plan. | 我的十年计划 |
[07:28] | Career- and relationship-wise. | 事业方面和情感方面 |
[07:30] | That’s why I can’t go back in there. | 所以我都不敢进去了 |
[07:32] | At least you can tell her to back off | 至少你可以回绝她啊 |
[07:33] | because you have Maggie. | 因为你有玛姬了 |
[07:34] | Yeah, but you should just tell her you have work, you know? | 对啊 但你应该告诉她你工作很忙的 |
[07:36] | And what does that mean? | 这是啥意思啊 |
[07:37] | Like, that you’re married to your work. | 就是 工作就是你的另一半啊 |
[07:39] | I mean… | 可是 |
[07:40] | But I’m not. | 不是的啊 |
[07:41] | Oh, come on. We all are. Just you are especially. | 咋啦啊 我们都是啊 只不过你尤其是 |
[07:44] | Excuse me? | 啥意思啊 |
[07:47] | Have you seen the, uh, hyperbaric chamber? | 你看过那个高压氧仓了吗 |
[07:49] | That thing is finished, so it’s probably worth | 那个东西完工了 估计还挺值得 |
[07:51] | taking a little peek. | 去看一看的 |
[07:55] | You’re very successful. | 你是一位成功人士 |
[07:56] | Oh, very. Very successful. | 非常成功 |
[07:57] | Yeah, but I’m not married — | 但是我没有结婚 |
[08:00] | That’s cool. | 那不错 |
[08:01] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[08:12] | Oh, hi. | 嗨 |
[08:13] | Um, may I remind you | 我提醒你一下 |
[08:15] | that many people still call me “Chief” out of habit? | 许多人出于习惯还叫我主任 |
[08:19] | I mean, I can ensure a seamless transition — | 我是说 我可以保证权力的无缝交接 |
[08:21] | It’s not going to be you. | 不会是你的 |
[08:23] | Wait, why on Earth not? | 为什么 |
[08:24] | Because… | 因为 |
[08:26] | One day, I want the job back, | 总有一天 我会把工作要回来 |
[08:28] | and you’re a first-round draft pack, | 你是首轮状元新秀 |
[08:30] | and no one removes a game starter from the court | 没人会舍得把主力球员换下场 |
[08:32] | I mean office. | 我是说办公室 |
[08:35] | Since when do you like sports? | 你什么时候变成球迷了 |
[08:42] | – Where are you going? – To the moon spa. | – 你去哪 – 去月球水疗 |
[08:44] | Where it’s quiet. | 清净清净 |
[08:50] | Her creatinine keeps climbing, | 她的肌酸酐水平不断上升 |
[08:51] | so let’s order an ultrasound with contrast and a cardiac MRI. | 给她做个超声波造影外加心血管核磁共振 |
[08:55] | I just want to make sure her tanking kidneys | 我希望确认一下她的衰竭肾脏 |
[08:56] | aren’t tanking her heart. | 没有拖累她的心脏 |
[09:01] | I understand why you don’t want to go in there. | 我能理解你为什么不愿意进去 |
[09:03] | I mean, I’m married to general surgery, too. | 我也嫁了一个外科医生 |
[09:06] | I get it. I relate. | 我能够理解 我能够体会到你的感受 |
[09:07] | Helm, no. | 赫尔姆 别这样 |
[09:09] | I It’s Just Go get the MRI, please. | 去吧核磁共振的结果取来 好吗 |
[09:12] | Oh, Meredith! There she is. | 梅瑞迪丝 她在这 |
[09:13] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[09:14] | What happened to the honeymoon? | 你们不是去度蜜月了吗 |
[09:15] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸是怎么回事 |
[09:16] | I forgot sunscreen. | 我忘记涂防晒霜了 |
[09:18] | And I want to save the world. | 而我想要拯救世界 |
[09:19] | Oh. Come on. | 快来 |
[09:25] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:29] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[09:31] | Alex married up. | 艾历克斯真是攀了个高枝 |
[09:33] | Right? If she does this, I can retire | 对吧 如果她能成功 我就能提前退休 |
[09:35] | and buy a bigger boat than Avery. | 然后买一艘比艾弗里还大的船 |
[09:36] | And also save lives. | 顺便拯救苍生 |
[09:38] | And this would work for all types of cancers? | 这对所有种类的癌症都有效吗 |
[09:40] | Leukemias, adenocarcinomas, liver hepatomas? | 白血病 腺癌 肝癌 |
[09:43] | Maybe? I don’t know! | 有可能 我还不清楚 |
[09:44] | But if we can isolate the cancer cells | 但是如果我们能够分离癌细胞 |
[09:46] | and locate the gene sequence | 并且定位时期 |
[09:47] | that makes them grow uncontrollably, | 无限制增殖的基因序列 |
[09:49] | then, theoretically, | 那么 理论上来讲 |
[09:51] | we can make the anti-DNA sequence that’ll stop it. | 我们就能够利用相应的基因序列阻止其生长 |
[09:54] | Well, then you could use it for anything | 那这岂不是可以用来 |
[09:55] | that goes wrong in the body. | 治疗身体里出现的任何异常状况了 |
[09:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:58] | Well, now I’m pissed | 这下我可有点羡慕嫉妒恨了 |
[09:59] | because you came back early from your honeymoon | 你提前结束蜜月 |
[10:01] | to wave the future of medicine in my face | 把未来医学的希望给我看了一眼之后 |
[10:02] | and take it to Boston? | 就要带回波士顿去了 |
[10:04] | I came back to ask you to create a fellowship for me. | 我回来是希望能够和你合作 |
[10:07] | So that I can keep working on mini livers and this. | 好继续进行迷你肝脏还有这个项目 |
[10:10] | Mostly this. | 主要是能和你一起 |
[10:12] | With you. | 研究这个项目 |
[10:13] | Give me an hour to get approval from Bailey. | 给我一个小时去说服贝利 |
[10:21] | So, you were lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[10:23] | You may have gotten away with a few bruises | 除了几处瘀伤手上的割伤之外 |
[10:24] | and cuts on your hands. | 别无大碍 |
[10:25] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[10:26] | Don’t apologize. This is my job. | 不用道歉 这是我的指责 |
[10:28] | No, I’m so embarrassed. | 不 实在是不好意思 |
[10:30] | We decided to take a ride, just around the block. | 我们本来就像在附近兜兜风 |
[10:32] | Doug bought the bike a few weeks ago. | 道格几周前买了一辆摩托车 |
[10:34] | He works in HR, and frankly, | 他在人力资源部门工作 说实话 |
[10:35] | I think he might be having some sort of mild mid-life crisis. | 我觉得他可能进入中年危机的序曲了 |
[10:38] | But he had a motorcycle in college, | 但是他在大学的时候骑过摩托车 |
[10:40] | and it made him happy, and I want to support him, | 他很喜欢骑 我想要支持他 |
[10:41] | but I don’t like it. | 但是我并不感兴趣 |
[10:42] | But then I saw him in the garage in a greasy T-shirt, | 但是当我看到他穿着沾有油污的T恤在车库修理车的时候 |
[10:45] | and he looked good. Like, 1993 good. | 看起来容光焕发 感觉就像回到了他年轻的时候 |
[10:48] | Mom. You okay? | 妈 你还好吗 |
[10:50] | Sweetie, where’s the dog? | 亲爱的 狗呢 |
[10:51] | He got away. | 他跑掉了 |
[10:53] | Wait, in here? | 等等 你把狗带进来了 |
[10:54] | You brought the dog in the hospital? | 你把狗带到医院里了 |
[10:56] | I’m so sorry. | 实在对不起 |
[10:57] | Again. | 又给您添麻烦了 |
[10:58] | Uh, I’ll check on your husband, okay? | 我现在去看看你丈夫的情况 |
[11:02] | – Qadri, go find the dog. – Uh | – 卡德丽 去找狗 – 呃 |
[11:05] | – Qadri. – I was third in my class. | – 卡德丽 我当年可是班上第三 |
[11:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:07] | Dad has a nasty scalp lac, | 孩子的父亲头部撕裂伤严重 |
[11:09] | and I felt a step-off on the right temporal area, | 我摸到颞区有塌陷 |
[11:10] | so we’ve got to rule out a skull fracture. | 所以我们需要检查是否出现颅骨骨折 |
[11:15] | I thought military people prided themselves on their punctuality. | 我以为军人一向不迟到的 |
[11:17] | I paged you 20 minutes ago. | 我20分钟之前就呼了你 |
[11:19] | I was in the E.R. and you paged me to a stairwell | 我当时在急诊室 你把我叫去楼梯间 |
[11:21] | and then you weren’t there. | 去了之后你人又不在 |
[11:22] | Well, I had to walk. I was stressed. | 我待不住 我太紧张了 |
[11:25] | And attendings are never wrong. | 主治医师不会出错 |
[11:29] | You’re stressing about the thing we both know | 你是在为那件我们俩都知道 |
[11:30] | and can’t talk about, right? | 但是不能说出来的那件事紧张 对吧 |
[11:32] | I know. I’m working with Dr. Shepherd and Major Hunt today, | 我能体会 我今天和谢泼德医生和亨特少校工作的时候 |
[11:34] | and I feel like I’m lying to my commanding officer. | 我感觉我在欺骗自己的上级军官 |
[11:37] | I hate secrets. I’ve always hated keeping them. | 我讨厌秘密 我一直不喜欢保守秘密 |
[11:39] | They start out as these tiny seeds of information, | 一开始只是一点不起眼的信息 |
[11:42] | and then they grow into these terrifying Venus flytraps | 之后就越来越不可收拾变成巨大的捕蝇草 |
[11:46] | that will eat your relationships alive, one by one. | 吞噬掉你和你周围人的关系 |
[11:49] | We have to do something. | 我们必须做些什么 |
[11:50] | – We? – Yes. | – 我们 – 没错 |
[11:52] | Amelia’s happy. | 艾米莉亚很幸福 |
[11:54] | She’s like “Leave It To Beaver,” co-parenting happy. | 她就像温馨家庭电影里的女主角 享受着抚育孩子的快乐 |
[11:56] | She and Owen are completely oblivious about the love child | 她和欧文明显不知道这个 |
[12:00] | that is just going to drop on them like a bomb! | 可能会对他们生活造成巨大伤害的小宝贝炸弹一无所知 |
[12:04] | Babies are not bombs. | 这么说不太妥当 |
[12:05] | I’m very sorry. | 恕我失言 |
[12:06] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道我是怎么回事 |
[12:07] | I used to have it together. | 我这人本来很沉着 |
[12:09] | I used to be sane, but then HIPAA | 很冷静 之后医患保密协议 |
[12:10] | and half-marriage proposals and not enough sleep. | 求了一半的婚再加上睡眠不足 |
[12:13] | Dr. Avery proposed? | 艾弗里医生求婚了吗 |
[12:15] | Go away. We’re not friends. | 别多管闲事 我们又不熟 |
[12:16] | Well, you paged me. | 是你叫我来的 |
[12:17] | Go. Go! | 走 走 |
[12:20] | – You okay? – Yes. | – 你还好吗 – 我很好 |
[12:22] | I’m really sorry I didn’t come back with the milk last night. | 我很抱歉我昨天晚上没有带牛奶回来 |
[12:23] | I I drove to the store, and then I | 我开车去了商店 然后 |
[12:25] | I drove to the wrong house, and I got tired, so I just | 我开错地方了 当时我太累了 |
[12:30] | I stayed there. But I did buy the milk. | 我就在那过夜了 但是我买牛奶了 |
[12:31] | Dr. Avery? | 艾弗里医生 |
[12:33] | Nisha’s cultures are back. | 妮莎的血液培养结果回来了 |
[12:35] | Uh… | 呃 |
[12:36] | Uh, can I — Can we talk later? | 那我们待会儿再聊 |
[12:43] | We need to isolate her and get her into O.R., stat. | 我们需要把她隔离然后马上给她进行手术 |
[12:46] | Cece, I need you on the other side of that glass | 茜茜 我需要你到玻璃墙那边去 |
[12:47] | right now, please. | 马上 |
[12:48] | Her parents aren’t here yet. I don’t want to leave her alone. | 她的父母还没来 我不想把她一个人丢在这 |
[12:50] | Right now. Please. Thank you. | 现在就走 谢谢你 |
[12:52] | Nisha, you’ve got an infection, okay? | 妮莎 你身上发炎了 |
[12:54] | It’s called necrotizing fasciitis. | 是坏死性筋膜炎 |
[12:55] | It’s very serious. | 病情很严重 |
[12:57] | We’re gonna get you straight into the O.R., okay? | 我们必须立刻把你送去手术室 |
[12:59] | Tell my mom I love her. | 告诉妈妈我爱她 |
[13:02] | Tell her thank you. | 代我谢谢她 |
[13:04] | Tell her — | 告诉她 |
[13:05] | You’re just getting started, Nisha. | 你还年轻 妮莎 |
[13:06] | Do you hear me? | 你听到没有 |
[13:08] | You are just getting started. | 你的人生才刚刚开始 |
[13:11] | Schmitt, wait. We’re not taking her to the O.R. | 施密特 等等 我们不送她去手术室 |
[13:13] | Let me get her to the basement. | 我要带她去地下室 |
[13:14] | – What’s in the basement? – I got to find Bailey. | – 地下室有什么 – 我得去找贝利 |
[13:21] | You better be here to wonder and marvel | 你一定是来这里赞叹 |
[13:23] | at the future of medicine. | 未来医学的可能性的吧 |
[13:24] | That’s exactly what I’m doing. | 你说的没错 |
[13:28] | Jo Wilson came up with an insanely brilliant idea | 乔·威尔森提出了一个能够能够改变我们工作方式的 |
[13:31] | that will change the way we do our jobs. | 大胆的想法 |
[13:34] | And I would like to offer her | 我希望能够给她提供一个 |
[13:36] | a surgical innovation fellowship. | 临床创新研究员的职位 |
[13:39] | That is a thing that doesn’t exist. | 根本就没这个职位 |
[13:41] | Exactly. That’s why we should invent it — | 没错 所以我们才需要设立这么个职位 |
[13:43] | so we can wonder and marvel some more. | 以便我们能够体验到更多未来医学的可能 |
[13:44] | I just spent a lot of money to make money, Grey. | 格蕾 我这才刚投了一大笔钱 |
[13:48] | I need to let it make some money before I spend any more. | 我得先回了本才能再投资别的项目 |
[13:51] | We’d get to keep Alex. | 这样就可以留下艾历克斯了 |
[13:53] | The only way I could afford a new fellowship for Jo Wilson | 要想给威尔森提供这个职位 |
[13:56] | is with the salary I’d free up by losing Alex Karev. | 我只能放弃艾历克斯 |
[14:00] | But I have to replace Karev, so there is no money. | 但是艾历克斯的空缺还得填 所以我拿不出钱来 |
[14:04] | My patient has necrotizing fasciitis. | 我的病人得了坏死性筋膜炎 |
[14:06] | I need the hyperbaric chamber. | 我需要用高压氧舱 |
[14:07] | I think it’s her only shot. | 这是她唯一的机会 |
[14:08] | You want to debride her in here? | 你想要在这里做清创手术 |
[14:09] | How would you do that? | 你打算怎么做 |
[14:10] | You can’t use any electricity in here. | 这里面不能通电 |
[14:11] | – No cautery, no – It’s okay, I’ll go old school. | – 不能灼烧 – 不用 我就用老办法 |
[14:13] | – I’ll just use a scalpel. – No, you sit in here. | – 我就用手术刀 – 不行 这里是静养用的 |
[14:15] | You don’t operate in here. | 不能动手术 |
[14:16] | Think of it like a spa. | 这里就是个疗愈氧吧 |
[14:18] | Debriding in high-flow oxygen has shown | 在高浓度氧气环境下 |
[14:19] | to improve survival outcomes in crush injuries | 经历挤压伤感染清创手术的病人 |
[14:21] | with wound infections. | 存活率较高 |
[14:22] | Debriding with a scalpel would take hours. | 用手术刀清创要花上几个小时 |
[14:25] | You’d be putting your staff at risk for decompression illness, | 整个手术团队都有患上减压症的危险 |
[14:28] | a-and you’d be stuck in here. | 而且你还得留下来 |
[14:29] | You couldn’t leave until it was depressurized. | 在减压结束之前都不能出去 |
[14:31] | Okay, this thing is useless. | 行了 这东西压根没用 |
[14:33] | I say we sell it and keep Jo Wilson. | 不如把它卖了把威尔森留下来 |
[14:35] | Grey, the answer is no. Avery — | 格蕾 别动心眼了 艾弗里 |
[14:36] | If DeLuca hadn’t pulled me out of the way of that van, | 如果德鲁卡没把我从那辆货车前拉开 |
[14:38] | then that woman might be fine. | 那个女人就不会有事 |
[14:40] | All right? She might have been the one that called 911 | 那样的话打急救电话的就是她 |
[14:42] | and put me in the ambulance for all that I know, | 被送上急救车的就是我 |
[14:43] | and I’m here, I’m okay. | 但是我现在安然无恙地站在这里 |
[14:45] | I’m standing in a medical spaceship | 站在这个你为了我们救死扶伤 |
[14:46] | that you built for us to save lives, | 建造的“宇宙飞船”里 |
[14:48] | and the only one standing in the way of me saving hers is you. | 唯一能阻止我拯救她性命的就只有你 |
[14:52] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[14:59] | So? | 怎么说 |
[15:01] | She built a submarine in the basement, | 她在地下室建了一个宇宙飞船 |
[15:02] | and apparently there’s no money now. | 所以现在没钱了 |
[15:04] | So, what do we do now? | 那么我们现在怎么办 |
[15:05] | I don’t know. Wait for more funds to become available? | 我不知道 等资金流转回来 |
[15:08] | I’d say for now, just go to Boston. | 要我说你们不如去波士顿 |
[15:09] | As much as I hate it. | 虽然我也不情愿让你们走 |
[15:10] | We can’t. | 我们去不了 |
[15:11] | It’s only a year. | 波士顿就是一年的事 |
[15:13] | We go, you learn more cool stuff, we come home. | 我们去那 学些新东西 然后回来 |
[15:14] | We can’t because I already called them and told them no. | 我们去不了是因为我们已经打过招呼拒绝他们了 |
[15:18] | I don’t have a job. | 我已经破釜沉舟 |
[15:19] | Anywhere. | 无路可退了 |
[15:26] | All right, once this door closes, you’re in. | 这扇门关上 你们就算进去了 |
[15:28] | If we depressurize too quick, you will get nitrogen toxicity. | 要是减压太快 你们会氮气中毒 |
[15:32] | You’re also looking at eardrum rupture, | 也有可能鼓膜破裂 |
[15:34] | lung collapse, sinus damage, changes in vision, uh… | 肺萎缩 鼻窦损伤 视力下降 |
[15:39] | Don’t forget to pop your ears! | 别忘了让耳朵适应一下外压 |
[15:54] | Megan Salinas to Oncology. | 请梅根·萨利纳斯至肿瘤科 |
[15:57] | Doug’s CT shows a skull fracture | 断层扫描显示道格的颅骨骨折 |
[15:59] | with a small bleed underneath it. | 并且伴有微量出血 |
[16:00] | I gonna need to take him to the O.R. | 我要带他进手术室 |
[16:02] | and drain it and relieve the pressure. | 减压 再清理一下 |
[16:04] | He needs brain surgery? | 他需要做脑部手术吗 |
[16:06] | Actual brain surgery? | 这么严重吗 |
[16:07] | Honestly, it could’ve been a lot worse. | 说实话 有可能会更严重的 |
[16:09] | Motorcycle accidents without helmets — | 未戴头盔的摩托车事故 |
[16:11] | Honey, maybe you should take Hank to the cafeteria. | 亲爱的 你也许该带汉克去餐厅等待 |
[16:13] | I want to stay with you. | 我想和你待在一块 |
[16:15] | Are you crazy?! | 你疯了吗 |
[16:16] | I’m not leaving you two alone again. | 我再也不会让你俩单独呆着了 |
[16:18] | Wynnie, I am so sorry, but we’ll be okay. | 维妮 我很抱歉 但我们没事的 |
[16:20] | No, I had to drive you to the hospital, | 我连驾照都没有 |
[16:21] | and I don’t even have a license! | 但不得不送你们来医院 |
[16:23] | She has her learner’s permit. | 她已经有实习驾照了 |
[16:24] | No, I’m a terrible driver. | 我开的很糟糕 |
[16:26] | We could have all been dead today. | 我们今天差点都死了 |
[16:29] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[16:31] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 |
[16:33] | Don’t worry. I’m fine. | 别担心 我没事 |
[16:35] | He’s got a little bruise on the inside of his head, | 他有点脑组织挫伤 |
[16:37] | but I’m gonna fix it right up, okay? | 我会把它修复好的 |
[16:42] | Well, surgery shouldn’t be too long, | 这场手术不会持续太久 |
[16:43] | so I can show you where you can wait, okay? | 我带你们去等候室吧 |
[16:44] | I got him! | 我抓到它了 |
[16:46] | He may have eaten someone’s Jell-O, but I think he’s okay. | 它可能吃了别人的果冻 但没什么大问题 |
[16:49] | Here’s your dog. | 狗狗给你 |
[16:50] | Oh, no, he’s not our dog. | 不 它不是我们的狗 |
[16:51] | He’s a stray we almost hit. | 它是条流浪狗 差点被我们撞到 |
[16:53] | Can we keep him? | 能收养它吗 |
[16:54] | I’m allergic. | 我对狗过敏 |
[16:55] | So lame. | 真扫兴 |
[16:58] | No, don’t just let him go — | 别放它跑了 |
[17:00] | Qadri. | 去吧 卡德丽 |
[17:04] | Third in my class! | 我可是班里前三好吗 |
[17:06] | She’s still hyperkalemic, | 已经做了透析和滴注胰岛素 |
[17:08] | even with the dialysis and the insulin drip. | 她仍然有高血钾 |
[17:11] | Is she on her way up to the MRI? | 她即将去做核磁共振了吗 |
[17:13] | Yes, uh, radiology should be sending the results any minute, | 放射科很快就能把报告发来 |
[17:16] | and I asked Dr. Pierce to meet you in the tech room | 我让皮尔斯医生去技术室见你 |
[17:19] | so she could have a look. | 她能帮着看看 |
[17:20] | Great work, Helm. | 做的不错 赫尔姆 |
[17:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:24] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么要这样看我 |
[17:26] | Nothing. I’m not. | 没什么 我不是 |
[17:28] | – Hey. You needed me? – Yep. | – 你找我吗 – 是的 |
[17:30] | Shea Drexler to Pathology. | 请谢伊·德雷克斯勒至病理科 |
[17:31] | Shea Drexler… | 请谢伊·德雷克斯勒 |
[17:33] | What do you got? | 什么情况 |
[17:34] | Motorcycle injury. | 摩托车事故 |
[17:35] | No helmet. | 没戴头盔 |
[17:37] | Stupid. | 太傻了 |
[17:38] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[17:39] | You? | 你呢 |
[17:40] | Matchmaker with a bad heart. | 一个有心脏病的媒人 |
[17:42] | – Ironic. – She’s a matchmaker? | – 太讽刺了 – 她是个媒人吗 |
[17:43] | Those still exist? | 还有这种职业吗 |
[17:45] | I guess Internet dating is just so… | 大概网络交友非常 |
[17:46] | – Deceitful? – Depressing. | – 虚假吗 – 令人沮丧 |
[17:47] | Exactly. | 的确 |
[17:49] | Is there a dog in here? | 这里有狗吗 |
[17:51] | – What? – What? | – 啥 – 啥 |
[17:52] | No. Nothing. | 没什么 当我没说 |
[17:55] | I had an 89-year-old patient in L.A. who hired a matchmaker | 在洛杉矶时 我有一个89岁的病人 |
[17:58] | to help her find a man who could drive at night. | 她雇了媒人 帮她物色一个会在夜晚开车的男人 |
[18:01] | That was her only requirement. | 那就是她唯一的要求了 |
[18:03] | That’s so sweet. | 听起来真甜 |
[18:04] | Well, they take the work out for you. | 媒人替你把活干了 |
[18:05] | They weed out the creeps and the emotional baggage. | 铲除坏男人 卸下情感包袱 |
[18:07] | They get you to that pre-vetted place. | 帮你预先筛查一遍 |
[18:09] | Like where Owen and I are. | 就像欧文和我一样 |
[18:11] | Which is where, exactly? | 哪样啊 |
[18:13] | Where he’s gonna drive her around at night? | 在晚上开车送她那样吗 |
[18:15] | I think so. | 我想是吧 |
[18:16] | I hope so. | 希望吧 |
[18:17] | I don’t. | 我才不 |
[18:19] | I don’t hope that for you. | 我可不希望那样 |
[18:21] | What? | 为什么 |
[18:22] | Why not? | 为何不呢 |
[18:23] | I just — You know what? | 我只是 你知道吗 |
[18:24] | Don’t answer that until you have dealt | 在你处理好自己求了一半的婚之前 |
[18:26] | with your own half-proposal. | 你就别回答这个问题了 |
[18:27] | Jackson told me I’m married to my work. | 杰克逊说我嫁给工作了 |
[18:29] | Am I married to my work? | 我嫁给工作了吗 |
[18:30] | Oh, he just throws that word around a lot, doesn’t he? | 他还不是到处说结婚的事 |
[18:33] | Oh, they sent the studies. | 他们发来报告了 |
[18:38] | I may be a little rusty with hearts, | 我可能对心脏方面生疏了 |
[18:39] | but that looks like — | 但这看起来像是 |
[18:40] | It’s barely pumping. | 只剩微弱的搏动了 |
[18:43] | The scar tissue’s restricted her entire heart. | 疤痕组织限制了她整个心脏 |
[18:50] | Schmitt, if you stand there, | 施密特 你要是还站在这 |
[18:51] | my elbow’s gonna be in your face for hours. | 我的手肘会一直顶着你的脸 |
[18:52] | I need you to move. | 你换个地方 |
[18:54] | How many hours are we thinking? | 要几个小时啊 |
[18:56] | I — I should have mentioned, I’m a tad claustrophobic. | 我该告诉你的 我有一点幽闭恐惧症 |
[18:59] | You’re — You’re standing on her suction. | 你踩到她的抽吸管了 |
[19:01] | Schmitt! | 施密特 |
[19:04] | I didn’t sign off on this! | 我没同意这场手术 |
[19:05] | I did. I signed. | 我同意了 |
[19:07] | Well, she’s my patient, too. | 她也是我的病人 |
[19:08] | Open up the –oor — I want in. | 快开门 我要进来 |
[19:10] | I — sor– I– y– e– | 抱歉 我听不清 |
[19:12] | And why doesn’t that work for all the money I paid for that? | 我花了这么多钱 这都不好使吗 |
[19:15] | Let me in. | 让我进去 |
[19:16] | I can’t. It’s already pressurized. | 不行 里面已经加压了 |
[19:17] | They’re in. You’re out. | 他们来主刀 没你的份 |
[19:23] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[19:25] | I’m feeling like I, uh — I can’t breathe. | 我感觉我快无法呼吸了 |
[19:27] | A-A-Anyone else feel that? | 有人和我一样感觉吗 |
[19:29] | Like there’s not enough air? | 像是没有足够的空气了 |
[19:31] | We’re in compressed air. | 我们在压缩空气环境中 |
[19:32] | It’s literally the whole point of this thing, all right? | 就是这样的 好吗 |
[19:35] | So just grab a scalpel. Take a breath. | 拿手术刀来 深呼吸 |
[19:41] | * Won’t you tell him, please, put on some speed * | * 你不会告诉他吧 加个速 * |
[19:46] | * Follow my lead * | * 跟上我 * |
[19:49] | How’s Nisha? | 妮莎怎么样了 |
[19:50] | She’s still in with Dr. Avery. | 艾弗里医生还在给她动手术 |
[19:52] | Cece, we need to talk about your heart. | 茜茜 我们得谈谈你的心脏 |
[19:53] | Tell me I didn’t kill that girl, Dr. Grey. | 格蕾医生 告诉我 我没有害死那姑娘 |
[19:55] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[19:56] | Go get me an update on Nisha, please. | 帮我看看妮莎的情况 |
[19:59] | Get me a crash cart. | 给我一辆急救车 |
[20:06] | Let’s page Dr. Pierce. | 呼叫皮尔斯医生 |
[20:07] | Charge to 100. | 充电100焦 |
[20:10] | Clear. | 离手 |
[20:18] | DeLuca, I need a quick statement about the O.R. fire yesterday. | 德卢卡 关于昨天手术室起火的事情 我要问几句 |
[20:20] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[20:21] | Any pain? | 有疼痛吗 |
[20:22] | You know what, Dr. Webber? I’m not feeling any pain | 韦伯医生 这么久了 |
[20:24] | for the first time in a long time. | 我第一次一点都不疼 |
[20:26] | That fire — It’s like it woke me up. | 那场火 像是唤醒了我 |
[20:27] | I mean, that and the car crash, obviously. | 显然还包括车祸 |
[20:29] | But saving lives? | 可一旦提到救人 |
[20:32] | I mean, yeah, maybe it was the adrenaline rush, | 或许是兴奋感 |
[20:33] | but I needed it. | 但我需要这种兴奋感 |
[20:34] | I needed all of it. | 我都需要 |
[20:35] | You know, I feel better. | 我感觉好很多 |
[20:36] | I feel awake. I feel grateful. | 被唤醒了 我很感激 |
[20:38] | I feel awake and alive. | 我很清醒 有活力 |
[20:40] | DeLuca, I just need to know if you were injured in any way | 德卢卡 我只想知道你有没有 |
[20:42] | – by the fire. – Oh, yeah, no, I’m good. | – 被烧伤 – 没有 我没事 |
[20:43] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[20:46] | Stop! Oh! | 别跑了 快停下 |
[20:50] | First, I was worried about my heart, | 起先 我担心的是我的心脏 |
[20:51] | but it was my kidneys. | 但事实上是肾脏出了问题 |
[20:52] | Now that I’m worried about my kidneys, | 等现在我担心我的肾脏了 |
[20:54] | you’re worried about my heart. | 你又担心我的心脏 |
[20:55] | Cece, I’d like to do a heart biopsy on you, which is — | 茜茜 我想给你做个心肌活检 |
[20:58] | I’ve had three hearts, Dr. Pierce. | 我换过三颗心脏 皮尔斯医生 |
[21:02] | I could probably do a biopsy on myself, so… | 我都快可以自己给自己做心脏活检了 |
[21:04] | Right. | 好吧 |
[21:05] | Okay, so you know that I’ll have a better idea | 那你也知道 我得看看里面的情况 |
[21:07] | once I can actually get in there and see the muscle. | 才能想出更好的治疗方案 |
[21:09] | Okay, so let’s change her dialysis bag, | 给她换透析袋 |
[21:11] | start her on a lasix drip, then get her upstairs. | 滴利尿剂 再送她上楼 |
[21:14] | On it. | 好的 |
[21:15] | Whatever you need, Dr. Grey. | 都听你的 格蕾医生 |
[21:24] | I spent 35 years of my life falling for straight women. | 我被直女骗了35年 |
[21:31] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[21:32] | Hook me up to that thing and sit down. | 挂好那玩意儿 就坐下吧 |
[21:35] | Let me save you from a whole life of misery. | 我能让你少吃点苦头 |
[21:41] | Dr. Zellman to Labor and Delivery. | 请泽尔曼医生到产房来 |
[21:49] | Hey. How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[21:52] | It’s hard to say. | 不好说 |
[21:55] | Stop! | 快停下 |
[21:57] | Stop! Oh, stop… | 别跑了 |
[22:01] | I’m Link, by the way. | 顺便告诉你 我是林克 |
[22:04] | – What? – We haven’t officially met. | – 什么 – 我们还没正式见过面 |
[22:05] | Although you were kind enough to let me know your marital status, | 尽管你很好心地告诉我你的感情状况 |
[22:08] | which I appreciated. | 我很感激 |
[22:10] | No games. | 你很诚实 |
[22:11] | I should clear that up. | 我把话讲清楚吧 |
[22:12] | I was saying that I wasn’t married to my work. | 我是说 我没有嫁给工作 |
[22:14] | Oh, yeah. | 这样啊 |
[22:16] | No, that was not clear at all. | 但还是没有讲清楚 |
[22:18] | Dr. Avery was saying that I’m married to my work, | 艾弗里医生说我嫁给了工作 |
[22:21] | and I was saying that I wasn’t. | 但我说 我没有 |
[22:23] | Ah, got it. Yeah, so you are married. | 我明白了 所以你结婚了 |
[22:25] | No, I’m not, but that’s not the point. | 不是 但这不是重点 |
[22:27] | The point is I have a life after work. | 重点是 下班后我有自己的生活 |
[22:29] | All right, that’s cool. | 不错 |
[22:31] | – You mean like tonight? – What? | – 你是说今晚吗 – 什么 |
[22:32] | I mean, I got to see how this patient comes out, | 我得去看看病人的情况 |
[22:34] | but, uh, we could do a late drink? | 但之后我们能喝一杯吗 |
[22:37] | Oh, no, I have a surgery I have to… | 不行 我有台手术 |
[22:41] | Your first name’s Atticus? | 你的名字是阿迪克斯吗 |
[22:45] | Really mostly in writing. | 文学作品里很常见吧 |
[22:47] | Your name is Atticus Lincoln? | 你叫阿迪克斯·林肯吗 |
[22:49] | And you call yourself Link? | 但你却称呼自己为林克 |
[22:51] | Yep. | 是的 |
[22:57] | Wait, so your parents named you | 等下 你父母给你起名字 |
[22:58] | after two of the greatest figures of our time, | 用了文学史和历史上 |
[23:01] | both literary and historical, | 两个大人物的名字 |
[23:04] | and you call yourself Link? | 你却称呼自己为林克吗 |
[23:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:10] | It’s shorter. | 更简洁啊 |
[23:13] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[23:15] | So, I’ll elevate the fracture and evacuate the hematoma. | 我会把他的骨折部位抬高 消除局部肿块 |
[23:17] | It looks like it’s gonna be fairly simple. | 看起来很容易处理 |
[23:21] | Are we on a motorcycle with only one helmet? | 我们现在是不是在冒险 |
[23:24] | – What? – It’s just… | – 什么 – 就是 |
[23:26] | Last time we did this, did us… | 上一次我们这么做的时候 我们有没有 |
[23:30] | there were no strings. It was uncomplicated. | 那时无牵无挂 一切都很单纯 |
[23:33] | And now there are strings. | 现在有了牵挂 |
[23:35] | And you don’t want strings. | 而你不想要 |
[23:36] | No, no, no, it’s not that. | 不 不 不 不是那样的 |
[23:37] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[23:40] | Leo and Betty are stable, they’re doing great, | 里奥和贝蒂的感情稳定 他们发展得很好 |
[23:42] | and I just want to make sure that you and I — | 我只是想确保你和我 |
[23:44] | we’re not being… | 我们不要 |
[23:45] | Reckless. | 冲动鲁莽 |
[23:46] | Right. | 没错 |
[23:49] | Let’s talk after, okay? | 稍后再谈 好吗 |
[23:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:00] | All right. How are we? | 好的 怎么样了 |
[24:02] | Better. | 好些了 |
[24:04] | Ears a little stopped up, but… | 耳朵有点堵得慌 但是 |
[24:06] | Our patient. How’s our patient? | 我说的是病人 病人情况怎样 |
[24:08] | Oh… | 噢 |
[24:09] | Pressure’s up. Heart rate’s stable. | 血压上来了 心率稳定正常 |
[24:12] | Steady sats. | 各项体征稳定 |
[24:13] | And finally got ourselves some viable tissue. | 我们终于取下来一块可用的组织 |
[24:17] | Blood has never looked so good. | 血淋淋的组织从来没有这么好看过 |
[24:20] | Whoo! | 好耶 |
[24:23] | And the peanut gallery’s happy, too. | 后排观众也很开心 |
[24:26] | I can’t believe it worked. | 不敢相信居然成功了 |
[24:27] | Such a crazy idea. | 很疯狂的主意 |
[24:28] | But brilliant. | 但的确巧妙 |
[24:30] | Well, we got to try our best, right? | 我们得竭尽全力啊 对不对 |
[24:32] | I mean, life’s too short not to. | 我是说 人生也太苦短不如放手一博 |
[24:34] | Right, ’cause you almost died. | 是啊 因为差点连命都没了 |
[24:37] | Is — Is that why you proposed, too? | 所以你才会求婚吗 |
[24:40] | What? | 什么 |
[24:41] | ‘Cause life is short, so you proposed. | 以为人生苦短 所以你求了婚 |
[24:44] | Seems a little sudden, but — | 看起来有些唐突 但是 |
[24:46] | Just stop talking. Irrigate the field. | 别说了 冲洗伤口 |
[24:47] | Right. | 好的 |
[24:49] | I didn’t — I didn’t propose. | 我没 我没有求婚啊 |
[24:51] | I will shut up. | 我还是闭嘴吧 |
[24:52] | Just irrigate the field. | 好好冲洗伤口 |
[24:54] | She thinks I proposed? | 她居然觉得我是在求婚 |
[24:56] | Uh… | 噢 |
[25:08] | I screwed everything up. | 我搞砸了所有事情 |
[25:10] | I made you quit your job here because I had a job not here, | 我以自己的工作不在这为由让你辞去了这边的工作 |
[25:14] | I abandoned you on our honeymoon, | 我在咱俩度蜜月的时候又跑掉了 |
[25:16] | and n-now you are married to a day drinker, so… | 现在你的老婆又是一个酒鬼 所以啊 |
[25:19] | Look, you can call Mass General, ask them to reconsider, | 你可以给麻省总医院打电话 请求他们重新考虑 |
[25:23] | and, you know, just say that it was some kind of misunderstanding. | 就说这其中有一些误会 |
[25:25] | I don’t want it. | 我不想这样 |
[25:29] | I think I applied for a fellowship in Boston | 我觉得我去申请波士顿的研究员职位 |
[25:32] | because I could apply for a fellowship in Boston | 是因为我有这个选择 |
[25:34] | because Paul’s dead. | 因为保罗死了 |
[25:36] | But I didn’t stop to consider | 但我还是一直在思索 |
[25:38] | what I actually want, which is not Boston. | 自己真正想要的是什么 就是千万不要在波士顿 |
[25:41] | I hate Boston. | 我讨厌波士顿 |
[25:44] | Boston feels like I’m moving backwards with my life. | 在波士顿发展会让我感觉自己的人生要走下坡路了 |
[25:46] | I want to move forward. | 我想往上走 |
[25:51] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[25:53] | I’m gonna talk to Bailey. | 我去和贝莉谈谈 |
[25:54] | Bailey said there’s no money. | 贝莉说他们没钱 |
[25:56] | There is always money. | 钱总是有的 |
[25:58] | You just have to make ’em… | 你只需要让他们 |
[25:59] | …want to spend it. | 心甘情愿地掏钱 |
[26:06] | All right. We’re almost done here. | 好了 就快弄好了 |
[26:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:10] | Why are her vitals dropping? We already debrided the source. | 为什么她的生命体征都在下跌 我们已经切除病源了 |
[26:11] | I don’t know. She’s still hypotensive, tachycardic. | 我不知道 她血压又下降了 心动过速 |
[26:14] | Switching to manual ventilation. | 开始手动呼吸 |
[26:17] | What is it? Why is she taking a dive? | 怎么了 为什么她的病情恶化了 |
[26:18] | Avery, what’s happened? | 艾弗里 出什么情况了 |
[26:21] | Check under the drapes! | 检查手术单下面 |
[26:27] | She’s crashing. Max out her pressors. Come on. | 她快不行了 升高压力 快点 |
[26:32] | Check under the drapes. | 检查手术单下面 |
[26:34] | W-What is he pointing at? | 他在指什么 |
[26:35] | The drapes? The drapes? Yeah, she’s sterile. | 手术单 手术单 没错啊 是消过毒的 |
[26:37] | Ex-fix! Look at the ex-fix! | 外部支架 检查外部支架 |
[26:42] | Infection spread to the ex-fix. | 感染已经蔓延到了支架 |
[26:44] | I need ortho to remove this hardware now. | 我现在骨科医生来拆掉这个硬件 |
[26:46] | – Get in here. – I can’t get in! | – 进来帮忙 – 我进不来 |
[26:47] | He can’t come in until we depressurize the room, right? | 在降压之前 他都进不来这个房间 是吗 |
[26:49] | Damn it. All right. I’ll take it out myself. I’m taking it out. | 该死 好吧 我自己来 我来弄 |
[26:51] | – I’m taking it out. – Yeah, yeah, remove it. | – 我来弄 – 是的 是的 把它撤掉 |
[26:52] | I’ll stabilize it later. | 我之后再固定 |
[26:54] | The ex-fix is holding the entire leg together. | 这个支架是固定整条腿的 |
[26:56] | She’s not gonna have a leg if she’s dead, Schmitt. | 命都没了 还要腿干嘛 施密特 |
[26:57] | Give me a wrench. | 给我个扳手 |
[26:58] | Something like a wrench. Think. Clamp. | 扳手之类的东西 快想想 止血钳 |
[27:09] | Is she in rejection again? | 她又出现了排斥反应吗 |
[27:11] | The path results will let us know for certain, | 病理报告会给我们答案 |
[27:13] | but she is in congestive heart failure. | 但是她处于充血性心力衰竭 |
[27:16] | Having two non-functioning kidneys | 双肾衰竭 |
[27:17] | – is not making anything easier. – Damn it. | – 更是雪上加霜 – 糟糕透了 |
[27:20] | She’s not gonna make it. | 她要挺不住了 |
[27:22] | It’s just a biopsy. | 只是个活组织切片检查 |
[27:24] | I know, but she’s not gonna get a third heart | 我知道 但她不能在肾衰竭的情况下 |
[27:26] | while she’s in kidney failure. | 进行心脏移植 |
[27:28] | I think we both know that. | 我们还是清楚这一点的吧 |
[27:30] | Are you upset because you wanted to hire her? | 你难过是因为你想请她做媒吗 |
[27:32] | No! | 没有 |
[27:34] | I’m upset because she’s dedicated her whole life | 我难过是因为她花毕生精力 |
[27:36] | to helping people find love. | 帮助别人找到爱情 |
[27:38] | You know she’s got like an 85% success rate. | 你知不知道她的成功率高达85% |
[27:40] | She’s an expert in her field. | 她可是行家 |
[27:42] | She’s like a UNOS of love. | 她就像爱神 |
[27:44] | It’s got to be worth something. | 这肯定不是虚的 |
[27:45] | Also, you wanted to hire her. | 而且 你想请她帮忙 |
[27:47] | I’m not the one buying household goods in bulk. | 我可没有成堆地往家里搬运居家用品 |
[27:50] | Do you want to talk about that? | 你对这事儿有什么想说的吗 |
[27:52] | I’m gonna put in an internal defibrillator, | 我要在她的心脏里放上一个除颤器 |
[27:54] | and that should help with her V-Tach and buy her some time. | 这样应该能解决心室性心动过速的问题 为她争取多一些时间 |
[27:58] | So you can hire her. | 然后你就能请她做媒了 |
[28:00] | You’re not cute. | 你真讨厌 |
[28:06] | V-Fib. | 室颤了 |
[28:07] | All right, start CPR. Let’s flip her on her back. | 好了 准备心脏复苏 把她翻过身来 |
[28:09] | All right, give me one of epi. | 给我准备一个单位的肾上腺素 |
[28:10] | All right, guys, on my count. | 好 大伙们 听我口令 |
[28:12] | 1 2 One, two… | |
[28:19] | Start CPR. Got her? | 开始心脏复苏 好了吗 |
[28:20] | -And we need the paddles. -We don’t have them. | – 我们需要用上电击板 – 这儿没有 |
[28:22] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[28:23] | No electricity. | 没有电 |
[28:25] | Come on. I live, you live, Nisha. | 加油啊 我能死里逃生 你也可以 尼莎 |
[28:28] | If I get to live, you get to live, okay? | 有我在 你就不会死 好吗 |
[28:30] | If I get to live, you get to live. | 有我在 你就不会死 |
[28:32] | Please let her live. Let her live. | 求求你不要死 不要死 |
[28:37] | Your neuro exam looks good. | 你的神经检查结果挺乐观的 |
[28:38] | I’m not worried about permanent deficits. | 不要担心会留下永久性的损伤 |
[28:40] | But you should stay here for a few days just to be safe, | 但为了安全起见 你应该再多住院几天 |
[28:43] | and a helmet would be a great idea. | 最好把头盔戴上 |
[28:45] | – No. No helmet. – Dad! | – 不 不戴头盔 – 爸爸 |
[28:48] | I’m never getting back on that thing. | 我不会再骑摩托了 |
[28:51] | I thought I wanted to re-live something, but… | 我当时想着要找回失去的激情 但是 |
[28:53] | it’s not worth it. | 这样做根本不值得 |
[28:55] | I want what I have now. | 我想把握现在拥有的 |
[28:57] | I’m so sorry I scared you. | 很抱歉我吓到了你 |
[28:59] | I’ll find a way to get rid of the bike, okay? | 我会想办法把摩托处理掉的 好吗 |
[29:09] | Please let her live. Please. | 求求你活下去 |
[29:11] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[29:14] | They can’t get her pulse back. | 他们无法恢复她的心跳 |
[29:15] | How long has she been down? | 她心脏停跳多久了 |
[29:16] | At least 35 minutes. | 最少有35分钟了 |
[29:19] | How much epi? | 注射了多少肾上腺素 |
[29:21] | 7 rounds. | 已经是第七轮了 |
[29:24] | No. She’s gone. | 完了 她死了 |
[29:28] | Come on. Come on, Nisha. | 加油 加油 尼莎 |
[29:41] | I need out of here. Are you gonna call time of — | 我要出去了 请你宣布 |
[29:43] | Time of death, 18:21. I need out. | 死亡时间 18:21 我要出去 |
[29:46] | Dr. Avery, we need to wait until the room | 艾弗里医生 我们必须得等到 |
[29:49] | – is completely pressurized. – Open the door. | – 舱内的压力平衡 – 把门打开 |
[29:50] | – Open it! – You’ll put yourself at extreme risk! | – 开门 – 你的行为很危险 |
[29:52] | No! Open the door and let me out! | 不行 把门打开 让我出去 |
[29:54] | Now! | 快 |
[29:55] | Open the door. Maggie! | 把门打开 玛姬 |
[30:01] | – Jackson… – Open the door! | – 杰克逊 – 开门 |
[30:03] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[30:24] | So, my bad hearts gave me bad kidneys | 所以说 我心脏不好导致了肾出现问题 |
[30:25] | which gave me a bad heart again. | 然后又拖垮了我的心脏 |
[30:27] | Do I go back on the list? | 我是不是又要等着换心了 |
[30:29] | We put in an internal defibrillator | 我们在你心脏里放了个除颤器 |
[30:31] | to keep your heart from misfiring, | 以防止心律不齐 |
[30:32] | but, yes, we will put you back on the list for both organs. | 但是没错 我们将把你安排到这两个器官的移植名单上 |
[30:36] | Cece, the wait may be longer than it was before. | 茜茜 这可能要等得比以往都久 |
[30:39] | It can be extremely difficult to find — | 要找到相匹配的器官 |
[30:40] | – A match. – I get it. | – 是十分困难的 – 我明白 |
[30:43] | How’s Nisha? | 尼莎怎么样了 |
[30:45] | Is she out? | 她出来了吗 |
[30:48] | Uh, her injuries were severe, | 她受伤很严重 |
[30:51] | and they caused an infection that spread rapidly. | 伤口发生感染并迅速蔓延 |
[30:57] | So sorry. She didn’t make it. | 非常抱歉 她没能挺过来 |
[31:02] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要了 |
[31:04] | I don’t want another heart. | 我不想要新的心脏了 |
[31:06] | – Cece – I don’t want it. | – 茜茜 – 不想要了 |
[31:07] | I killed that girl. | 我害死了那个女孩 |
[31:09] | That poor baby girl. | 可怜的女孩啊 |
[31:11] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要了 |
[31:13] | Just…go. | 你们快走吧 |
[31:15] | Just — just leave me alone. | 让我一个人静静 |
[32:07] | You paged me. To the bench. | 你找我 要我来长椅这见你 |
[32:12] | I want the strings. | 我想要有所牵挂 |
[32:19] | I have always wanted the strings. | 我一直渴望牵挂 |
[32:21] | I want the kids, I want the noisy house, | 我想要孩子 我想要一家人热热闹闹的 |
[32:23] | I want the fighting, | 我想和你吵架拌嘴 |
[32:25] | I want the dog. | 我想要一只狗 |
[32:28] | I want the strings, Amelia. | 我想要有所牵挂 阿米利亚 |
[32:31] | So, I guess the real question is… | 那么 真正的问题来了 |
[32:33] | do you? | 你想吗 |
[32:39] | I’m scared of them. | 我害怕拥有这些 |
[32:42] | I’m still a little scared. | 我依旧有些害怕 |
[32:47] | I mean, the tumor is gone, but I’m still an addict. | 我是说 尽管肿瘤没了 但我还是有药瘾 |
[32:49] | Recovering. | 你在恢复 |
[32:51] | Yeah. Recovering. | 是啊 逐渐恢复 |
[32:54] | But addicts tend to have certain character traits in common, | 但是像我们这样的人都有一些共同特征 |
[32:58] | and that includes fear, you know? | 其中就包括恐惧 你知道吗 |
[33:01] | ♪ Looking everywhere, haven’t found him yet ♪ A certain wariness of change | 对变化和承诺 |
[33:07] | and commitment. ♪ He’s the big affair I cannot forget ♪ | 会比较谨慎 |
[33:10] | And, uh… | 可能还有 |
[33:12] | mini vans. ♪ Only one I ever think of with regret ♪ | 小面包车 |
[33:15] | Hey, no one is getting a mini van. | 没人说要买小面包车 |
[33:16] | No. | 不会的 |
[33:22] | I don’t want to be reckless with the kids. | 我不想要在孩子这件事上太冲动 |
[33:25] | I don’t want to threaten their stability. | 我不想要让他们受影响 |
[33:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:31] | ♪ Where is the shepherd for this lost lamb ♪ So… | 所以说 |
[33:35] | So… | 所以说 |
[33:39] | I’m gonna try to be less wary. | 我会尽量不再那么胆小 |
[33:45] | I’m really, really gonna try. | 我会尽我的全力 |
[34:19] | Good puppy. | 乖狗狗 |
[34:30] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[34:32] | That was a hell of a case. | 那场手术真是不容易 |
[34:35] | She was too far gone, Bailey. | 她的病情太严重了 贝利 |
[34:37] | If it had been any other type of infection, | 如果是别的类型的感染 |
[34:38] | the chamber would’ve worked. Hmm. | 氧舱是有机会救人一命的 |
[34:41] | It’s an excellent addition to the hospital, | 这对医院来说是一项宝贵的财产 |
[34:43] | and you’re responsible for it. | 而你是促成这个仪器添置的功臣 |
[34:45] | You’re still pitching for the job. | 你还是想要毛遂自荐 |
[34:47] | Look, I’m not gonna be better than you. | 我又不会比你做得更好 |
[34:50] | I haven’t been in this office in so long, | 我已经很久没有坐办公室了 |
[34:52] | so, by nature, there’ll be kinks. | 所以说可能会有些不适应 |
[34:54] | But out of everyone else, Bailey, you have to admit that I have — | 但是你得承认 贝利 在其他所有人中 |
[34:57] | Richard, do you have a new sponsor? | 理查德 你是不是换新的担保人了 |
[34:59] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[35:00] | Ollie died. | 奥莉死了 |
[35:02] | You said you’d be a mess when she died. | 你说她要是走了你会垮掉 |
[35:04] | You been talking to Catherine? | 你和凯瑟琳谈过了吗 |
[35:06] | I don’t need to talk to Catherine. | 我用不着和凯瑟琳谈 |
[35:08] | I remember what happened the last time you were chief. | 我还记得你上次当主任时候的事 |
[35:11] | I do not want to add more to your plate right now. | 我不想要再给你增加负担 |
[35:14] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[35:15] | If you’ll excuse me, Chief, | 恕我失陪 主任 |
[35:17] | I need a meeting. | 我需要去见一个人 |
[35:19] | Richard… | 理查德 |
[35:21] | Hi. Richard! | 理查德 |
[35:22] | – Dr. Bailey! – What?! | – 贝利医生 – 怎么了 |
[35:23] | I need you to give me five minutes | 我需要你给我一首歌的时间 |
[35:25] | to explain why the future is here and the future is me. | 来把未来变为现实 |
[35:28] | My future, my future medicine. | 我的设想 我的未来医学 |
[35:30] | Are you drunk, Wilson? | 你喝醉了吗 威尔森 |
[35:32] | Only mostly, but I did not do these drunk. | 有点飘 但是我写这些的时候没有醉 |
[35:38] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[35:39] | It’s my honeymoon. | 我在度蜜月 |
[35:49] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[35:52] | – About what? – Jo Wilson’s idea. | – 什么没错 – 约瑟芬·威尔森的点子 |
[35:54] | It is full of marvel and wonder, | 满是奇迹与畅想 |
[35:57] | – and it’s gonna happen. – Really?! | – 而且一定会实现 – 真的吗 |
[35:59] | I just made her the first official recipient | 我刚刚任命她为 |
[36:01] | of the first surgical innovation fellowship | 格雷斯隆纪念医院 |
[36:04] | at Grey-Sloan Memorial. | 首个临床创新研究员 |
[36:08] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[36:10] | You won’t regret it. I promise. | 你不会后悔的 我向你保证 |
[36:13] | Where did you get the money? | 你哪来的钱 |
[36:14] | I wrote a personal check. | 我写了张个人支票 |
[36:16] | And I know I won’t be sorry, because I’m running it. | 我知道我不会后悔 因为我会亲自负责项目运营 |
[36:18] | Jo Wilson will be my fellow. | 威尔森是我的合伙人 |
[36:22] | What? | 什么 |
[36:23] | You bought Jo Wilson? | 你就这么收买了威尔森 |
[36:26] | I saw it as an opportunity to invest | 我把这视为一次 |
[36:28] | in the future of medicine. | 投资未来医疗的投资 |
[36:29] | I’m downright philanthropic. | 我简直是慈善家 |
[36:31] | You stole her. | 你挖人墙角 |
[36:33] | You stole Jo and you stole my fellowship? | 你不光挖走了乔你还抢走了我的合作机会 |
[36:36] | Hey, I didn’t steal anything. | 我可什么都没干 |
[36:38] | I took it because I’m taking a step back from my job | 我只不过是从工作中跳脱出来 |
[36:41] | in order to find a little joy, a little tranquility, | 去寻找一点乐趣和内心的平静 |
[36:44] | and when Wilson pitched me | 在威尔森向我推销她那 |
[36:45] | her sci-fi space-medicine-of-the-future | 天马行空的科幻医疗的 |
[36:48] | fellowship, I thought, “That, Miranda Bailey — | 合作机会时 我当时一琢磨 |
[36:50] | That will give you joy and tranquility.” | 这不就是我要找的乐趣与宁静 |
[36:53] | So I took it because I wanted it, | 所以我就跟随内心的意愿接受了邀约 |
[36:55] | and also because | 当然还因为 |
[36:57] | I had the will and the means to take it, | 我有想法和条件接受邀约 |
[36:59] | and you did not. | 而你没有 |
[37:00] | So, I suggest that you do as I am doing | 所以 我建议你向我学习 |
[37:02] | and go find yourself some joy. | 去寻找你自己的乐趣 |
[37:05] | And if that doesn’t work, take it up with the chief, | 如果那样还不行 那就去找主任谈 |
[37:08] | ’cause that ain’t me. | 反正不关我事 |
[37:10] | Well, who is it, then? | 主任是谁 |
[37:21] | – You’re chief? – No idea why. | – 你是主任 – 我也不知道为什么 |
[37:24] | You’re chief? | 你是主任 |
[37:25] | Interim chief. | 代理主任 |
[37:27] | It’s temporary. | 临时的 |
[37:28] | And it’s a win-win for everyone. | 这对所有人都有好处 |
[37:30] | Jo gets this killer fellowship, | 乔得到了职位 |
[37:32] | and I get this sweet office. | 我得到了这个大办公室 |
[37:35] | How is that a win for me? | 那对我有什么好处 |
[37:37] | You get me. | 这不有我呢吗 |
[37:39] | I’m staying. | 我留下了 |
[37:42] | All right, I get it. | 我明白 |
[37:43] | Jo was your work wife for a minute, | 乔是你的工作伴侣 |
[37:45] | but now she needs to move on to her own stuff. | 但是她需要去忙自己的事业 |
[37:48] | It’s not like she’s cheating on you. | 她又没背叛你 |
[37:50] | You’ll get to see her in the hallways. | 你还是可以在走廊里碰见她的 |
[37:51] | With Bailey, who made you chief. | 她跟贝利跑了 而她又让你当了主任 |
[37:54] | Oh, you sound like a jealous girlfriend. | 你现在听起来就是像是个嫉妒的小女生 |
[38:00] | Nyah! | 呀(/// ̄皿 ̄)○~ |
[38:02] | I only report to Bailey, | 我只用向贝利汇报 |
[38:04] | I’m gonna get to work in a fancy lab | 还能在豪华的实验室工作 |
[38:06] | with cellular technology, | 有无线网 |
[38:08] | and I get dark-blue scrubs, | 而且我穿的是深蓝色的手术袍 |
[38:10] | which makes me better than you. | 也就是说我级别比你高 |
[38:11] | And you. | 还有你 |
[38:15] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[38:17] | My dog, apparently. | 显然我得照顾这条狗 |
[38:22] | Here you go. | 给 |
[38:25] | That’s… | 这是 |
[38:26] | for me? | 给我的 |
[38:27] | You had a rough day. | 你今天不容易 |
[38:29] | Glad to see you got sprung. | 你应该喝两杯 |
[38:31] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[38:33] | Well, here, I — I can pay — | 我来付钱 |
[38:37] | You’ll get the next one. | 下杯你来 |
[38:43] | Why do we often run for the hills | 为什么我们在感受到来自他人 |
[38:45] | when we feel the slightest connection? | 最轻微的关心时会想要逃避 |
[38:52] | What in God’s name, DeLuca? | 你骑的是什么 德鲁卡 |
[38:54] | Hey, Dr. Webber! | 嘿 韦伯医生 |
[38:56] | She’s pretty awesome, right? | 很漂亮 不是吗 |
[38:58] | Want to see what she feels like? | 想要骑骑看吗 |
[39:01] | No, I have somewhere to be. | 不了 我还得去别的地方 |
[39:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:07] | Awake and alive, huh? | 马力真不小啊 |
[39:10] | Get off. | 下来 |
[39:12] | Okay. ♪ It’s something real, real ♪ | 行 |
[39:30] | Give me the helmet. | 把头盔给我 |
[39:40] | Why do we feel compelled to fight | 我们为什么要去抗争 |
[39:41] | what we’re hard-wired to do? | 我们自己的天性 |
[39:44] | I’m sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我很抱歉 |
[39:46] | I… I don’t understand. | 我 我不明白 |
[39:50] | – Well, I-I panicked because I – No. | – 我当时慌了 因为 – 不是 |
[39:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:54] | That I understand. I get why you panicked. | 那我能理解 我明白你为什么会谎 |
[39:56] | I don’t get why Nisha’s dead and we’re alive. | 我不明白为什么妮莎死了而我们活着 |
[40:00] | Maybe it’s because when we find | 也许是因为我们一旦找到值得 |
[40:01] | something or someone to hold onto, | 坚守的东西 |
[40:05] | that feeling becomes like air… | 这种依赖感会变得如同空气一样不可或缺 |
[40:06] | We were pulled out of the way of a car and she wasn’t. | 我们被从车前拉开而她没有 |
[40:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:10] | …and we’re terrified we’re going to lose it. | 我们担心我们会失去 |
[40:12] | Jackson… | 杰克逊 |
[40:15] | I think you have a little PTSD. | 我想你是有点创伤后应激综合征 |
[40:16] | It’s not about the van — It’s not just the van, I — | 问题不在那辆车 不止是那辆车 我 |
[40:19] | Your whole world changed. | 你的整个世界都改变了 |
[40:22] | And then April. | 还有艾普利尔的事 |
[40:24] | I’m happy for April. | 我为她感到开心 |
[40:26] | I know that. I know that. | 我知道 这我知道 |
[40:27] | Your family empire crumbled. | 你的家族企业崩塌 |
[40:30] | Jackson, it’s a lot. You’ve been through a lot. | 杰克逊 这不是一般人能够承受了 你经历了太多 |
[40:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[40:37] | I fell in love, though. | 不过我找到了真爱 |
[40:40] | Well, I-I mean, if you’re, like, | 如果要把重要的事 |
[40:42] | making a list of big things that… | 列个清单的话 |
[40:49] | I love you, Maggie. | 我爱你 玛姬 |
[41:05] | – Sorry about my accidental proposal. – It was sweet. | – 抱歉我突然求婚吓到你了 – 挺浪漫的 |
[41:08] | It was insane. What are you talking about? | 那简直太不理智了 你开什么玩笑 |
[41:12] | But you’re right. | 但是你说的没错 |
[41:15] | I guess I have some, uh, | 我想我的确是有 |
[41:18] | things to figure out. | 一些问题需要解决 |
[41:19] | And trust me, | 相信我 |
[41:21] | you can get pretty good at the along thing. | 你会很擅长孤独一人 |
[41:28] | Cece… | 茜茜 |
[41:33] | It was an accident. | 那是场意外 |
[41:36] | You were hurt, and Nisha was hurt. ♪ The vase is full, the cracks are golden ♪ | 你和妮莎都受了伤 |
[41:40] | And you have to get a new heart | 你必须移植一颗新的心脏 |
[41:41] | because Nisha would want you to. | 因为妮莎也会希望你好起来 |
[41:43] | ♪ We’re aiming for the sun ♪ And because I need you. | 而且我需要你 |
[41:50] | ♪ Oh, whoa, oh, whoa-oh ♪ I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[41:51] | I am married to my work, and I don’t want to be. | 我已经嫁给了我的工作 我不想要这样 |
[41:56] | So, if you’re still interested… | 如果你还愿意给我建议 |
[42:00] | Have a seat. ♪ Now I can fly ♪ | 请坐吧 |
[42:03] | But most things are better | 但是对于大多数事情 |
[42:04] | when they’re shared with someone else. | 分享会让问题迎刃而解 |