时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | In the early days of medicine. | 在医学发展的早期 |
[00:03] | Surgical students were perfecting their sawing technique | 外科学生使用树枝来练习 |
[00:06] | on three branches. | 骨骼切割技巧 |
[00:08] | Because when looking at on a exposed bone | 因为截肢手术时当看到暴露的骨头之时 |
[00:10] | in an amputation, human instinct is to recoil. | 人的本能是退缩 |
[00:13] | Not cut. | 不能切 |
[00:15] | Why did we ever stop? | 我们为什么要停下 |
[00:17] | I mean, I know why we stopped, but still… | 我的意思是 我知道我们为什么停 但是 |
[00:19] | – Yeah. – …why? | – 是啊 – 这种感觉让人不想放弃 |
[00:20] | Well, the important thing is, we have un-stopped. | 重要的是 我们又重新开始了 |
[00:24] | They needed students to get out of the habit | 他们需要学生们跳脱出 |
[00:26] | of listening to instinct. | 听从知觉的习惯 |
[00:31] | Shut it up. | 快关上 |
[00:33] | Don’t wake the baby up. | 别把孩子吵醒了 |
[00:37] | That’s something I never thought I’d say. | 我没想到我也会说出这句话 |
[00:41] | Well, we have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[00:42] | Betty’s got school. | 贝蒂得去上学 |
[00:44] | And something I never thought I’d hear. | 我也没想到会听到这句话 |
[00:48] | I know, it’s crazy, right? | 很不可思议 是吧 |
[00:51] | I mean, this… it’s… | 这一切 |
[00:52] | I don’t even know what to call it. | 我都不知道该怎么描述 |
[00:54] | – It’s working. – Mm. | – 这很美妙 – 嗯 |
[00:56] | Feels right. Why name it? | 感觉对了 何必去纠结名字 |
[01:09] | Good morning, Mr. Fireman. | 早上好 消防员先生 |
[01:11] | Good morning, Mrs. Fireman. | 早上好 消防员太太 |
[01:12] | “Mrs. Fireman”? | 消防员太太 |
[01:14] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[01:15] | you’re not Chief of Surgery anymore, | 你不是外科主任了 |
[01:17] | – so what do I call you? – Mm. | – 我该怎么称呼你 -嗯 |
[01:18] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[01:24] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[01:25] | But I didn’t even get to see you last night. | 我昨晚都没看到你 |
[01:27] | Why do you have to leave so early? | 你为什么要这么早走 |
[01:29] | Why do you have work so late? | 你为什么要工作得那么晚 |
[01:37] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[01:38] | – Come on! – I’m sorry! | – 别走 – 抱歉 |
[01:41] | A lot of our training it breaking instinct… | 我们有许多训练打破了我们的直觉 |
[01:46] | …developing new habits. | 让我们培养新的习惯 |
[01:59] | Don’t react to bad news in front of patients. | 在患者面前悲喜不形于色 |
[02:01] | Don’t show fear when faced with uncertainty. | 在面对未知情况的时候不要慌张 |
[02:07] | When you’re looking at that exposed bone… | 当面对暴露的骨头时 |
[02:10] | cut. | 当机立断 |
[02:13] | So, the trick is trying to stay human | 诀窍在于在屏蔽了那些直觉 |
[02:15] | when we’ve shut down all those gut feelings, | 和纷乱的情绪之后 |
[02:17] | all those messy instincts. | 保持人性 |
[02:19] | Is that DeLuca on that bike? | 车上的那个人是德鲁卡吗 |
[02:21] | Does he always look like that? | 他一直都是这个造型吗 |
[02:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:25] | No. | 不是 |
[02:30] | You should totally go there with DeLuca. | 你应该去约德鲁卡 |
[02:33] | Yeah, you should totally hit that. | 你绝对应该去上了他 |
[02:35] | But that phrase is kind of gross. | 但是你这用词有点欠妥 |
[02:37] | I agree, and I apologize. | 我同意 我道歉 |
[02:39] | I’m just saying that, you know, | 我想说的是 |
[02:40] | if you wanted to date him, | 如果你想约他 |
[02:42] | I-I wouldn’t mind, you know, | 我不介意 你要知道 |
[02:44] | even though we, you know… | 即使我们 你懂的 |
[02:45] | I’m j… I’m fine with it. I encourage it. | 我不介意 我鼓励你去 |
[02:48] | Well, thanks, I think, | 哦 那谢谢你了 |
[02:50] | but I’m kind of off the market. | 但是我算是脱离单身群体了 |
[02:52] | I mean, Owen and I haven’t exactly slapped a label on it, | 我和欧文虽然还没给我们的关系啪上标签 |
[02:55] | but, uh, there’s been a fair amount | 但是 我们之间啪的次数 |
[02:57] | of other kinds of slapping. | 那是相当可观 |
[02:59] | Ew. | 恶 |
[03:01] | Yeah, no. Now I’m sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[03:05] | Are people looking at us? | 大家都在看我们吗 |
[03:07] | I feel like people are looking at us. | 我感觉大家都在看我们 |
[03:08] | – No one’s looking at us. – Okay. | – 没人再看我们 – 好吧 |
[03:10] | Well, looky here. | 看这里 |
[03:12] | Congratulations on the fellowship, Wilson. | 恭喜你获得研究员的职位 威尔森 |
[03:15] | Or is it, uh, Karev? | 或者我应该改口叫 卡列夫夫人 |
[03:17] | Karev. Like the chief. | 卡列夫 和主人一样 |
[03:19] | Yes, the, uh, new inter chief. | 对 新的代理主任 |
[03:22] | Oh, I, uh, got you a present | 我给你第一天上班 |
[03:24] | for your first day. | 准备了一份礼物 |
[03:31] | Wow. | 喔 |
[03:32] | I mean, this is gonna be weird, | 这下就尴尬了 |
[03:33] | but I heard you wanted this job, so… | 我听说你想要这份工作 |
[03:34] | Yeah, well, I offered experience, | 我的资历更深 |
[03:37] | wisdom, countless hours in the OR, | 阅历更广 在手术室里待了不知道多少小时 |
[03:40] | and not to mention that less tangible quality, | 更不要说我不那么明显的优点 |
[03:44] | which is that I know what the hell I’m doing. | 就是我起码知道自己在做什么 |
[03:47] | But, clearly, Bailey was looking for… | 但是 很显然 贝利想要的是 |
[03:49] | For what? | 想要的是什么 |
[03:51] | Something else. | 另外的人选 |
[03:54] | Uh, this is who you need. | 你要找的人就在这 |
[03:55] | Uh, the new guy was looking for the new chief… | 新来的想要找新的外科主任 |
[03:57] | understandably, he thought it might be me. | 很自然 他就以为是我 |
[03:59] | Link. Ortho. | 林克 骨外科 |
[04:01] | Alex Karev. How can I help? | 艾历克斯·卡列夫 有什么需要帮忙的 |
[04:03] | I want to make prosthetics that look like this. | 我想要做像这个一样的假肢 |
[04:06] | Superheroes. | 超级英雄风格的 |
[04:08] | Kids will freak out for them. | 孩子们会爱死的 |
[04:09] | I can adjust the, uh, skin color, costume. | 我可以调整皮肤颜色 涂装 |
[04:13] | – Sky’s the limit. – Wow, it’s incredible. | – 一切皆有可能 – 这太了不起了 |
[04:15] | Right? Wave of the future. | 对吧 未来的潮流 |
[04:19] | Not to tell you how to do your job, | 不是我想要指手画脚 |
[04:21] | but I think this is where you, uh, | 但是我想现在你应该 |
[04:22] | ask him how much money he needs. | 问问他这要花多少钱 |
[04:24] | Yeah, thanks. | 好 谢谢指点 |
[04:25] | Uh, how much? | 多少钱 |
[04:26] | Just less than 500 bucks each. | 每支不到500块 |
[04:30] | Approved. | 准了 |
[04:31] | But, uh, we need a better 3-D printer, | 但是 我们还需要一台性能更好的3D打印机 |
[04:33] | and that’s 65 grand… | 那要花6500美金 |
[04:35] | Ohh, steep. | 哦 真贵 |
[04:37] | Order it. I’ll sign. | 去订吧 我来签字 |
[04:42] | – Sweet! I like it, Karev. – My kind of chief. | – 太好了 卡列夫 我喜欢你的行事风格 – 我就喜欢这样的主任 |
[04:45] | Yeah. Firm, decisive, | 坚定 果决 |
[04:46] | and here I thought Bailey just picked you | 我还以为贝利挑你是为了 |
[04:48] | to make herself look better. | 衬托她有多称职呢 |
[04:54] | Dr. Altman, Teddy. | 奥德曼医生 泰迪 |
[04:55] | Hey. It’s me. Again. | 又来打搅你了 |
[04:57] | Um, things for getting really complicated over here. | 这里的情况有些复杂 |
[04:59] | So, if you could call me back, please, before it’s took late. | 如果有可能 请尽快回电 |
[05:04] | Morning, Doctors. | 早上好 医生们 |
[05:06] | Wow, okay. Pants feelings. | 喔 不妙 春心萌动了 |
[05:08] | “Pants feelings”? | 春心萌动 |
[05:10] | Well, what would you call it? | 不然要怎么说 |
[05:12] | What’s his story? | 他是什么来头 |
[05:13] | Ortho. Not married. | 骨外科 未婚 |
[05:15] | And not unattractive. | 非常有魅力 |
[05:17] | You should totally hit that. | 你应该抓住机会 |
[05:25] | Lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[05:27] | Oh, still new. | 毕竟还不熟悉 |
[05:28] | I’m looking for the fastest way to the ER. | 我在找去急诊室最近的路 |
[05:30] | Oh, I know a shortcut. | 我知道一条捷径 |
[05:32] | Lead the way. | 带路吧 |
[05:35] | – What have we got? – Table-saw accident in shop class | – 这里是什么情况 – 巴洛高中学校手工课上 |
[05:38] | over at Barrow High… sent blocks of wood flying into the students. | 使用桌剧发生事故 飞出来的木片打伤了学生 |
[05:40] | Is Mr. Buckley okay? | 巴克利先生还好吗 |
[05:42] | He just kind of fell over in the middle of the demo. | 他在演示的过程中昏倒了 |
[05:44] | Yeah, we’re gonna find out for you, okay? | 我们会弄清楚的 |
[05:45] | – No, I got this one. – Couple more rigs just landed, | – 这个我来就好 – 后面还有几辆车 |
[05:47] | – and I hear there’s worse coming in. – Okay. | – 我听说里面的伤员伤情更严重 – 那好 |
[05:52] | Is this the teacher? | 这就是老师吗 |
[05:53] | Dave Buckley, 60s, | 戴夫·巴克利 60岁左右 |
[05:54] | partial amputations to the right third and fourth digits. | 右手三指和四指部分截肢 |
[05:57] | Kids said he was trying to guide a student’s hand | 学生们说他在扶着学生的手用桌剧的时候 |
[05:59] | at the table saw when he suddenly lost consciousness. | 突然昏倒了 |
[06:01] | – Why? – Page Ortho. | – 为什么 – 呼骨外医生 |
[06:03] | They’re gonna want him in the OR. | 做手术的时候用得上他 |
[06:04] | – Webber, you got him? – Let’s get him inside. | – 韦伯 你来负责 – 把他推进去 |
[06:05] | All right. Easy. Easy. | 好了 小心 小心 |
[06:08] | What the hell is taking them so long? | 他们怎么这么久 |
[06:10] | Can we move a little faster, guys? | 能动作快点吗 伙计们 |
[06:14] | Hey, we didn’t want to bump it. | 我们可不想加重伤势 |
[06:15] | Bump what? | 什么伤势 |
[06:17] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[06:20] | Clear trauma one! | 清空一号创伤病房 |
[06:30] | Cece Colvin, day eight of dialysis… | 茜茜·科尔文 透析第八天 |
[06:32] | Skip the introductions, Taryn. | 不用介绍了 塔琳 |
[06:34] | We’re all friends here. | 我们都是朋友 |
[06:37] | Good morning, Cece. | 早上好 茜茜 |
[06:38] | Dialysis again? | 又是透析 |
[06:40] | Maybe you could waterboard me | 也许你可以加上水刑 |
[06:42] | or hit me with a lead pipe just to mix it up. | 或者拿铅棒打我换换花样 |
[06:44] | Well, you don’t want to lose your place on the UNOS list. | 你可不希望失去你在器官捐献名单的位置 |
[06:46] | Okay, but you know the drill. | 但是你知道流程 |
[06:48] | You work on me, I work on you. | 你给我做透析 我给你做分析 |
[06:51] | Let’s get the, uh, dialysis solution. | 把透析液拿来 |
[06:54] | So, where were we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[06:55] | Childhood. | 童年 |
[06:57] | Your mother was quite successful. | 你的母亲是个成功女性 |
[06:59] | That must’ve been intimidating. | 那一定很令人生畏 |
[07:01] | – Is that a question, Cece? – You tell me. | – 你是在提问吗 – 你说呢 |
[07:03] | It was intimidating. | 是很令人生畏 |
[07:05] | Feel free to elaborate. | 仔细讲讲 |
[07:10] | – Don’t tug on that. – Sorry. | – 不要用力拉这个 – 抱歉 |
[07:13] | Dr. Grey… | 格蕾医生 |
[07:14] | saying “yes” to me was not the end of the process… | 答应我的要求并不是过程的终结 |
[07:17] | it was the beginning. | 而是开始 |
[07:18] | One-word answers do nothing for me. | 肯定回答是不够的 |
[07:20] | Well, I have to pace myself. | 我得一个一个来 |
[07:22] | I mean, there are a lot of questions. | 你问了很多问题 |
[07:23] | Now, we don’t want to lose that port, okay, so watch it. | 不能让输液港闭合 看着点 |
[07:26] | What was the best quality you got from your mother? | 你从母亲那里继承的哪点你觉得最好 |
[07:30] | I would say, uh… | 嗯 |
[07:31] | ooh, a strong work ethic. | 职业道德吧 |
[07:34] | Which is why I have to go. | 所以我该走了 |
[07:36] | You did hire me, right? | 你不是雇我了吗 |
[07:37] | Yes, Cece. I did. | 是的 茜茜 |
[07:39] | But I did not realize there would be so many questions, | 但我没想到你有这么多问题要问 |
[07:41] | and I do have other patients. | 我还要去看其他病人 |
[07:43] | Helm, let’s make sure she’s not fluid overloaded, | 赫尔姆 确保积液不要过多 |
[07:45] | and keep rechecking her labs, okay? | 反复检查她的化验报告 好吧 |
[07:48] | Will do. | 好的 |
[07:49] | Take care, Cece. | 保重 茜茜 |
[07:53] | All right. | 好 |
[07:54] | Let’s do you. | 你来回答吧 |
[07:58] | my mother was very intimidating, too. | 我妈妈也很咄咄逼人 |
[08:00] | You have the new insurance mandates? | 新保险条例拿到了吗 |
[08:02] | Yep, right here. | 在这里 |
[08:04] | Uh, and you know the budget meeting | 你知道预算会议 |
[08:05] | – was moved to… – Wednesday. | – 改到了 – 周三 |
[08:07] | – Thursday. – Thursday. | – 周四 – 周四 |
[08:08] | I knew that, uh… | 我知道 |
[08:11] | Got it. Right here. | 写在这里了 |
[08:14] | You should start de-stressing. | 别压力太大 |
[08:16] | Well, then, the baton is passed. | 既然已经换你了 |
[08:19] | I’ll leave you to it. | 我就走了 |
[08:21] | Happy first day, Interim Chief. | 祝你第一天上班愉快 临时首席 |
[08:26] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[08:29] | – Are you nervous? – No. | – 你紧张吗 – 不紧张 |
[08:32] | I mean, the only thing that would make me nervous | 唯一会让我紧张的 |
[08:33] | is if you were nervous. | 就是你也紧张 |
[08:34] | – Are you nervous? – No. | – 你紧张吗 – 不紧张 |
[08:37] | It’s just, um… | 只是 |
[08:40] | You hired me ’cause I’m good, not ’cause you think | 你雇佣我是因为我优秀 |
[08:42] | I make you look good, right? | 不是因为雇我让你脸上有光 对吧 |
[08:43] | Correct. | 没错 |
[08:44] | I have trained you. | 我训练了你 |
[08:46] | I have entrusted to you | 我将病人 |
[08:48] | my patients, my doctors, and my staff | 医生和职员委托给你 |
[08:51] | because I believe in your abilities, | 因为我相信你的能力 |
[08:53] | and that belief fades a little every time you open your mouth. | 但是你每次一张嘴 我就有点失去信心 |
[08:56] | So, stop, and step up. | 所以少说话多做事吧 |
[08:58] | Chief? | 首席 |
[08:59] | – Yeah? – Yes? | – 嗯 – 嗯 |
[09:00] | Uh, just… just, you know, checking in. | 就是来看看 |
[09:02] | I’m supposed to stay with the chief. So, do I stay with… | 我跟着首席 还是 |
[09:04] | – Her. – Him. | – 她 – 他 |
[09:05] | Oh, no. Uh, you have my office. | 不 我的办公室归你了 |
[09:08] | You have my parking space. | 停车场也给你了 |
[09:09] | And, therefore, you have my Dr. Roy. | 因此 我的罗伊医生归你了 |
[09:14] | Heavy’s the head, Karev. | 重任交给你了 卡列夫 |
[09:16] | I’m relaxing already. | 我已经开始放松了 |
[09:25] | Dr. Madigan to… | 马迪根医生请去 |
[09:26] | Dr. Madigan to… | 马迪根医生请去 |
[09:28] | You got 22 bones in your face and skull, | 人脸和头颅上有22根骨头 |
[09:30] | and you managed not to break a single one. | 可你居然1根都没断 |
[09:32] | You’re lucky, dude. | 很幸运了 老哥 |
[09:33] | Excuse me, sir? Doctor? | 不好意思 先生 医生 |
[09:35] | Hey, hey, careful there, buddy. | 别激动 哥们 |
[09:36] | Lean back down. | 躺回去吧 |
[09:38] | Is Mr. Buckley awake yet? | 巴克利先生醒了吗 |
[09:40] | Do you know why he collapsed? | 你知道他为什么倒下吗 |
[09:42] | Was it, like, his heart or s… | 是因为他的心脏还是 |
[09:44] | Sorry, we don’t yet, son. | 抱歉孩子 我们还不清楚 |
[09:47] | you know if anyone’s called his family? | 有人联系他家人了吗 |
[09:48] | Doesn’t have any family in town. | 他家人不在附近 |
[09:51] | – His daughter lives in… – Maryland. | – 有个女儿住在 – 马里兰州 |
[09:52] | She lives in Maryland. | 她住在马里兰 |
[09:54] | And I know you have rules, | 我知道你们有规定 |
[09:56] | but we’re all just really worried about him. | 但我们真的很担心 |
[09:57] | He’s a great teacher and a friend to my son. | 他对于我儿子来说亦师亦友 |
[10:00] | So, if you could just keep us posted? | 有什么消息可以通知我们吗 |
[10:02] | Oh, we’ll update you when we can. | 我们尽量 |
[10:04] | Dr. Webber, you’re gonna want to see this. | 韦伯医生 你得来看看这个 |
[10:07] | The teacher’s blood alcohol level. | 老师血液的酒精含量报告 |
[10:10] | I honestly didn’t know it could get that high. | 我都不知道喝什么能这么高 |
[10:18] | Well, I guess we know why he collapsed. | 看来这就是他倒下的原因 |
[10:21] | He was blind drunk. | 烂醉如泥 |
[10:24] | He knocked over a kid… | 撞倒了个孩子 |
[10:25] | Into a table saw. | 让孩子撞到了桌锯 |
[10:27] | We need medical in here now! | 这边需要医务人员 |
[10:29] | This kid is bleeding! | 孩子再出血 |
[10:30] | I’m so sorry, ma’am. As soon as we know more. | 抱歉女士 我们现在还了解不多 |
[10:34] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[10:40] | – Wow. – Geez. | 天啊 |
[10:41] | Pierce, take a look. The teeth have penetrated | 皮尔斯 你看看 |
[10:43] | deep into the right chest, next to the auxiliary artery. | 牙齿嵌进了又胸口 在辅助动脉旁边 |
[10:45] | We placed a chest tube for a hemothorax. | 我们放了管子吸引胸腔积液 |
[10:47] | We’re gonna want to do an angio first | 先拍个血管造影 |
[10:49] | to make sure nothing got yanked around in there. | 确保不会牵扯到别的器官 |
[10:51] | DeLuca, will you page Dr. Avery and tell him | 德卢卡 你能呼叫艾弗里医生 告诉他 |
[10:52] | we’re gonna have to reschedule that scar revision? | 疤痕修复重新改时间吧 |
[10:55] | Wait. He left already. Right? | 等下 他不是已经离开了吗 |
[10:56] | Left? No. To where? | 离开 没有吧 去哪了 |
[10:57] | He took a leave of absence. He e-mailed all of us. | 他休假了 已经发好邮件了 |
[10:59] | He handed off all his patients. | 已经把病人都交给别人了 |
[11:01] | I mean, Plastics is kind of scrambling, to be honest. | 说实话 整容科有点乱 |
[11:03] | “Leave of absence,” right. | 休假 好吧 |
[11:06] | So, where’d he go, anyway? | 他去哪了到底 |
[11:12] | The schedule’s a mess, I know, | 日程表太乱了 我知道 |
[11:14] | but don’t take it out on me. | 但是别拿我撒气啊 |
[11:15] | It’s our new chief’s first day. | 今天是新首席第一天上班 |
[11:17] | He needs time to learn… | 他需要时间适应 |
[11:20] | – …how to read. – Uh, Frankie, I certainly hope | – 如何读文件 – 弗兰基 真心希望 |
[11:23] | you never spoke about me this way. | 你不要再这么说他了 |
[11:24] | – I never needed to. – You don’t need to now. | – 不用我说都 – 你现在不用说了 |
[11:26] | You see a problem, fix it. No commentary necessary. | 看到了问题 就要解决 不需要评论 |
[11:29] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:30] | Hi, um, I-I have cancer fusion cells, | 我今天要治疗癌症细胞病人 |
[11:33] | I have innervated electronic prosthetic skin. | 还有移植电子皮肤 |
[11:36] | Just, you know, to kick us off. | 就是为了有个好的开始 |
[11:38] | This is all wrong. | 全错了 |
[11:39] | Karev has scheduled three-hour surgeries | 卡列夫的3小时手术 |
[11:42] | in… 1 and 4, | 在1和4 |
[11:44] | and 3 is sitting empty when you could be… | 3居然空着 明明可以 |
[11:47] | You know what? Mnh. | 这样吧 |
[11:49] | I should just… | 我来 |
[11:51] | do my gastric stim now. | 现在做胃刺激手术 |
[11:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:54] | That’ll smooth out this whole board. | 这样就连贯了 |
[11:58] | Oh, look at your navy blue scrubs. | 你穿上了海军蓝手术服 |
[12:00] | You want in? | 要来吗 |
[12:02] | Wait. No, no, no. Karev. | 等下 停 卡列夫 |
[12:04] | Sure. | 好 |
[12:05] | Or we could get started on my fellowship | 或者我们也可以先来弄 |
[12:07] | that you paid for. | 你提供的助学金 |
[12:08] | Yeah, great. We’ll talk about it during surgery. | 做手术的时候谈 |
[12:12] | It’s Karev. Not Wilson. | 是卡列夫 不是威尔逊 |
[12:16] | Let’s prep for a lap chole, | 准备做一个腹腔镜胆囊切除术 |
[12:18] | and I’ll be down in a moment. | 我马上下去 |
[12:19] | Right away, Dr. Grey. | 马上就去 格蕾医生 |
[12:21] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[12:22] | What’s up with this e-mail from Jackson? | 杰克逊的邮件是怎么回事 |
[12:24] | – Where did he go? – I didn’t get an e-mail. | – 他人呢 – 没收到邮件 |
[12:27] | Oh, I would hope not. | 我也不想收到 |
[12:28] | Yeah. I got a voicemail. | 他给我留言了 |
[12:30] | He didn’t say exactly where he was going. | 并没说去哪 |
[12:31] | Just said he needed to take a step back from his whole life | 只是说想要人生倒回 |
[12:34] | and try to see the bigger picture. | 看看更长远的未来 |
[12:37] | I feel really… I’m really, um… | 我感觉真的 真的 |
[12:40] | “humiliated” | 很羞耻 |
[12:42] | I think is the word I’m looking for? | 应该是这个感觉吧 |
[12:44] | I’m an award-winning surgeon, and I pay someone | 我可是获过奖的外科医生 |
[12:46] | whose job it is to find me a sex life. | 我雇佣一个人帮我找性生活 |
[12:48] | That’s humiliating. | 这才羞耻 |
[12:50] | I think the word you’re looking for is “enraged.” | 你想说的应该暴怒吧 |
[12:53] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对没错 |
[12:55] | That’s the word I’m looking for. | 就是这个 |
[12:58] | Dr. Chism to Pediatrics. | 奇兹姆医生 请去儿科 |
[12:59] | Dr. Chism to Pediatrics. | 奇兹姆医生 请去儿科 |
[13:00] | It was a table saw, Mom. | 是桌锯 妈妈 |
[13:03] | He fell into it. I don’t know! | 他撞到上面了 不知道 |
[13:05] | Uh, Doctor, is there any news on our son, Kevin? | 医生 我们儿子凯文怎么样了 |
[13:06] | – I don’t know, Mom. – He’s had the table saw… | – 我不知道 妈妈 – 他被桌锯 |
[13:07] | We got a call. | 我们收到了来电 |
[13:08] | We understand the teacher may have been impaired. | 医生好像是麻痹了 |
[13:10] | – What? Impaired? Like, drunk? – Oh, my God! | – 什么 是喝醉了吗 – 天啊 |
[13:13] | Or high? And he’s using power tools?! | 还是嗑药了 他还用电动工具了吗 |
[13:14] | That’s… That’s not okay. | 这可不行 |
[13:16] | – Mom, the teacher was drunk! – Is he in surgery already? | – 妈妈 老师喝多了 – 他已经在手术了吗 |
[13:17] | – I need an update on my son! – I’m sorry. | – 我需要知道我儿子的情况 – 抱歉 |
[13:19] | I was paged on a peds consult. | 我是被呼来做儿科会诊的 |
[13:20] | I don’t have a lot of information right now. | 我现在还不了解太多情况 |
[13:22] | Then can you just point me to whoever’s in charge? | 那你能不能告诉我管事的人是谁 |
[13:24] | – Uh, that’s you, boss. – Yeah, I know, all right? | – 就是你啊 老大 – 我知道的 |
[13:25] | Get these people out of the ER. | 让这些人从急诊室里出去 |
[13:26] | Tell them we’ll update them as soon as we know anything. | 告诉他们等我们了解信息之后会尽快告知的 |
[13:29] | I-I’ll see what I can find out. | 我去看看情况 |
[13:31] | Folks, we need this area clear. | 各位 我们需要清空急诊室 |
[13:32] | Please head to the waiting area. Right this way. | 请走这边 去等待区耐心等待 |
[13:34] | I need an update on my son, Kevin Gailis. | 我需要知道我儿子的情况 叫凯文·盖拉斯 |
[13:36] | And I will get that for you right away, sir. | 我马上去帮您查看 先生 |
[13:38] | Yo, dude, a little help. | 哥们 帮个忙呗 |
[13:43] | Nosebleed, huh? | 流鼻血了是吧 |
[13:44] | I can’t seem to stop it. | 好像停不下来了 |
[13:46] | That sounds like a rough night. | 感觉今晚满煎熬的 |
[13:47] | Been there, trust me. | 我也经历过 |
[13:49] | Have a seat. | 你先坐好 |
[13:52] | Okay, you want to apply pressure and keep your head forward. | 用力按压鼻子 把头低下 |
[13:56] | I’ll come back to pack it. | 我等下回来给你包扎 |
[13:57] | And lay off the nose candy. I’ll check on you in a bit. | 别太用力了 我等下回来看你 |
[14:02] | This guy. | 这人真逗 |
[14:08] | This the guy? He’s drunk? | 就是他吗 他喝多了 |
[14:09] | Drunk? | 喝多了 |
[14:11] | No. | 没有的 |
[14:12] | Well, your blood test says otherwise. | 你的血检可不是这样的 |
[14:14] | Cops want to talk to him. | 警察想询问他 |
[14:15] | Well, it looks like he’s gonna lose a few fingers. | 估计要少掉几根手指了 |
[14:18] | I need to get him straight up to the OR | 我得赶快送他去手术室 |
[14:19] | to salvage what I can. | 最大化的进行挽救 |
[14:20] | All right. Keep me posted. | 好吧 随时通知我 |
[14:22] | The police want to talk to him as soon as you’re done. | 完事之后让他跟警察谈话 |
[14:26] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[14:27] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样的 |
[14:29] | You know how it happened. | 你自己心里很清楚 |
[14:32] | And you need to take responsibility for your actions. | 你要为你的行为负责任 |
[14:35] | All right, let’s get him up to the OR. | 好了 送他去手术室吧 |
[14:37] | You need general anesthesia for this? | 你需要给他进行全身麻醉吗 |
[14:39] | Um, no, I can just numb his arm with a block. | 不用啊 我搞快砖头把他敲晕就行了 |
[14:44] | Um… I’ve been where he’s been. | 我也经历过他的处境 |
[14:48] | I’d like to talk him through that if I can. | 我想尽力去跟他谈一下 |
[14:50] | ‘Cause the more sober he gets… | 因为如果他越清醒 |
[14:54] | the worse it’s gonna feel. | 感觉就会越糟糕 |
[15:02] | DeLuca, where did they go? | 德卢卡 他们去哪了 |
[15:04] | Kevin’s BP is still borderline. | 凯文的血压还是处于临界值 |
[15:06] | I just updated his parents, and I’m meeting Hunt in the OR. | 我刚刚跟父母说了 我要去手术室找亨特 |
[15:08] | You mean angio. I told him to get an angio first. | 你是说去做血管造影吧 我跟他说了要先做血管造影的 |
[15:10] | I don’t think so. Hunt said straight to the OR. | 好像不是 亨特说直接去手术室 |
[15:15] | When did it become okay | 什么时候可以开始 |
[15:16] | to just run off without telling someone first?! | 跟别人说都不说一声就跑了 |
[15:20] | It’s not okay! | 这样不行的 |
[15:26] | Grab and elevate the fundus. | 夹住并且抬高底部 |
[15:29] | Got it. | 好了 |
[15:31] | Dr. Grey, | 格蕾医生 |
[15:32] | Cece’s dialysis fluid output is cloudy. | 茜茜的透析液体量不太乐观 |
[15:34] | – White count? – 16,000 with a left shift. | – 白细胞计数呢 – 一万六 并且白细胞核左移 |
[15:36] | Gram stain and culture the fluid | 将液体用革兰氏染色法并且培养起来 |
[15:38] | – and start her on antibiotics. – Right away. | – 开始给她用抗生素 – 马上去 |
[15:42] | Anything else, Helm? | 还有事吗 赫尔姆 |
[15:43] | Uh, Cece wondered if I could, | 茜茜想看看我来的时候 |
[15:47] | uh, ask you about your father while I’m here… | 能不能顺便问一下你父亲的情况 |
[15:48] | Get out! | 出去 |
[15:52] | Okay, keep lateral traction on the fundus. | 好了 继续对底部进行横向牵引 |
[15:58] | Make sure Mrs. Jarvis gets neuro checks every two hours. | 要确保每两个小时要给贾维斯太太做一下神经检查啊 |
[16:01] | No problem, Dr. Shepherd. I’m on it. | 没问题 谢泼德医生 我这就去 |
[16:04] | Dr. Patacky… | 帕塔克医生 |
[16:07] | Dr. Patacky… | 帕塔克医生 |
[16:10] | Can I help you? | 你有啥事吗 |
[16:11] | Dr. Shepherd? | 你是谢泼德医生吗 |
[16:12] | I’m… I’m Link, new head of Ortho. | 我是林克 骨科主任 |
[16:14] | Dr. Lincoln. | 林肯医生 |
[16:16] | Right. Um, welcome. | 我知道 欢迎你来 |
[16:18] | Uh, yeah, I’ve seen you around. | 我看到过你 |
[16:20] | I would love to pick your brain | 如果有时间的话我特别想 |
[16:22] | about nerve graft transfers sometime. | 请教你神经移植转移方面的事情 |
[16:24] | Uh, well, I have a few minutes between surgeries… | 我手术之间有几分钟空挡 |
[16:27] | I can’t. I got to cut off this drunk shop teacher’s fingers. | 我不行的 我得去把喝醉的讲习班老师的手指切下来 |
[16:30] | Um, how about tonight? | 那今晚呢 |
[16:34] | Tonight? | 今晚啊 |
[16:35] | As in after work? | 下班之后吗 |
[16:37] | Brains and bones… hardly seems like work. | 脑子和骨头什么的 感觉也不像是工作吧 |
[16:39] | But, yeah. 8:00? | 对啊 八点如何 |
[16:41] | – Are you asking me out? – I am. | – 你是在约我出去吗 – 对啊 |
[16:44] | – I don’t even know you. – Well, we can fix that. | – 我都不认识你呢 – 这个慢慢来嘛 |
[16:46] | I heard you like Italian. I know a great new spot. | 我听说你喜欢意大利菜 我知道有家新餐厅 |
[16:50] | I’m sorry, you heard? Heard where? | 等一下 你听说 在哪里听说的 |
[16:54] | Maybe I shouldn’t answer that. | 我可能不应该回答这个问题 |
[16:55] | Maybe you should. | 你可能应该回答一下 |
[16:57] | Okay. Pierce, you ready for proximal control | 好了 皮尔斯 如果我们需要的话 你准备好 |
[17:00] | of the subclavian if we need it? | 给锁骨下动脉进行近端控制了吗 |
[17:02] | You see any vascular injuries? | 你有看到任何血管创伤吗 |
[17:03] | It’s difficult to say. I needed an angio. | 说不好啊 我需要看血管造影结果 |
[17:05] | There was 750 of blood in the chest tube. | 胸管里有750毫升血液 |
[17:07] | I made a judgment call. Are you seriously mad about that? | 我做出了合理的判断啊 你是真的因为没做血管造影生气了吗 |
[17:09] | Am I seriously mad? You know… | 我真的生气吗 你知道吗 |
[17:12] | I am. | 是的 |
[17:13] | I am seriously mad | 我真的生气了 |
[17:14] | because you can’t just disappear with my patient. | 因为你不能就这么带着我的病人消失了啊 |
[17:16] | My patient, and we didn’t disappear. | 这是我的病人 而且我们也没有消失 |
[17:18] | – We came to an OR. – How’s it going in here? | – 我们是来做手术了 – 你们情况如何啊 |
[17:20] | Uh, well, there’s no obvious active bleeding. | 没有什么明显的活动性出血 |
[17:22] | We’re looking at a pretty big hematoma. | 有一个很大的血肿好吗 |
[17:24] | Yeah, I won’t keep you. I’m just wondering | 我不耽误你事 我就问问啊 |
[17:25] | if I should expect any more romantic advances today, | 今天还有没有浪漫约会了 |
[17:28] | or if Dr. “Link” was it? | 还是就是林克医生了 |
[17:31] | Link? I don’t understand. | 林克 你在说什么啊 |
[17:33] | – Wasn’t asking you. – Um, just… just Link. | – 没问你 – 就 就林克 |
[17:36] | Are you sure? Because you also tried to cram | 你确定吗 因为之前的时候你也 |
[17:38] | DeLuca down my throat earlier today. | 让德卢卡来勾搭我来着 |
[17:39] | – What? – DeLuca? | – 什么 – 德卢卡 |
[17:40] | If someone’s gonna be serenading me after work, I’d like to know. | 如果还有人下班之后要带我去浪漫约会 我想提前知道 |
[17:43] | Uh, like I said, it’s just Link. | 我说了 就林克 |
[17:45] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢啊 |
[17:47] | I would say, “It’s the thought that counts,” | 我想说 算数的是这个想法 |
[17:48] | but I’m not sure what the thought was. | 但我也不知道这想法到底是啥 |
[17:53] | Cram me down her throat? | 让我勾引她吗 |
[17:56] | Look, we got an active bleed here. | 我们这里有活动性出血点呢 |
[17:57] | Can we focus, please? | 能不能专注一点 |
[17:58] | Clamp. | 夹钳 |
[18:01] | It’s called peritonitis. | 这个叫做腹膜炎 |
[18:03] | It means we cannot use your abdomen for dialysis | 也就是说因为你的腹部被感染了 |
[18:07] | because it’s infected. | 不能用来做透析了 |
[18:08] | We can’t use any of your other ports | 我们也不能用你身上的其他膜孔 |
[18:10] | because they’re closed from your other surgeries. | 做透析 因为都被你其他的手术关闭掉了 |
[18:12] | Well… | 那这样的话 |
[18:14] | then I will welcome the break. | 那我将迎接最后的时刻 |
[18:16] | This is potentially a serious complication, Cece. | 这事很严重的并发症 茜茜 |
[18:18] | I know, but that’s your job. | 我知道 但那是你的工作 |
[18:21] | I’ll do mine. | 我也有我的工作 |
[18:22] | May I speak to Dr. Grey alone now? | 我能不能和格蕾医生单独谈谈 |
[18:25] | I have some private questions. | 我有些私人问题想问 |
[18:27] | Of course. | 好的 |
[18:28] | This is a teaching hospital, Cece. | 这是一间教学医院 茜茜 |
[18:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:33] | We’ll talk sexual proclivities | 如果你愿意的话 |
[18:35] | in front of your student, if that’s the way you want it. | 那我们就当着你学生的面 聊一下性倾向的问题吧 |
[18:37] | That is not anything I want to talk about with anyone. | 这个问题我谁也不想跟聊 |
[18:40] | My main priority right now | 我现在的首要任务 |
[18:42] | is getting you back on this dialysis. | 是让你可以重新接受透析 |
[18:43] | My port’s not the only thing closed off in here. | 好像不是只有我的膜孔关闭了吧 |
[18:50] | Rongeurs. | 咬骨钳 |
[18:51] | This is gonna sound worse than it feels. | 这个声音听起来会比较恐怖 |
[18:57] | God, I-I hope all the boys pull through. | 我真希望所有的孩子们都能平安无事 |
[19:01] | I know you do. I know. | 我知道你这么想 我知道的 |
[19:05] | What you’re feeling right now… | 你现在的感受 |
[19:07] | the fear, the guilt, | 恐惧和愧疚 |
[19:10] | hurting the people that you love the most… | 伤害到你最在乎的人 |
[19:13] | that’s what rock bottom looks like, | 这都是最低谷的表现 |
[19:16] | but only if you admit that you have a problem. | 但只有你先承认自己有酒瘾 |
[19:19] | Kevin, he gets scared of the saws. | 凯文 他害怕锯子了 |
[19:23] | The sound. I was trying to help him. | 那种声音吓到他了 我是想帮他 |
[19:26] | I-I slipped. I-It… It was an accident. | 我滑倒了 是个意外 |
[19:28] | Look, how long do you want to keep telling that lie? | 你还想继续自欺欺人多久 |
[19:30] | Isn’t it exhausting? | 你这样不累吗 |
[19:32] | How many more people do you need to hurt? | 你还要再伤害多少人 |
[19:34] | I-I slipped. I-I-I swear. | 我发誓我真是滑倒了 |
[19:35] | Alcohol does tend to affect one’s balance. | 酒精确实会破坏你的平衡能力 |
[19:37] | Dr. Webber, I think that’s enough. | 韦伯先生 我觉得你够了 |
[19:40] | How’s it going in here? Cops need a timeline. | 还要多久 警察需要知道一个事件 |
[19:42] | – 10 to 20 years, I’d say. – Would you give it a rest? | – 我估计要关10到20年吧 – 你别说了行吗 |
[19:46] | Half an hour, Chief. Cut, shave, close. | 半小时 主任 切除 打磨 缝合 |
[19:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[19:51] | Just trying to offer this man some help is all. | 我只是想给他提供帮助 |
[19:53] | I told you… I don’t drink. | 我跟你说了 我不喝酒 |
[19:55] | I-I-I don’t drink! | 我不喝酒的 |
[19:56] | That boy has a sawblade in his chest. | 那孩子胸腔里插着一把锯条呢 |
[19:59] | – You have to own what you did. – I didn’t. | – 你得对你做的事负责 – 我什么都没干 |
[20:01] | I-I-I wouldn’t… | 我不会这样做 |
[20:02] | An innocent boy is fighting for his life. | 那名无辜的男孩正命悬一线 |
[20:04] | Webber, I really think I have things under control here… | 韦伯 我真觉得一切都在我的掌控之中 |
[20:06] | The least you can do is tell the truth! | 你最起码应该道出真相 |
[20:07] | Enough, Dr. Webber! | 够了 韦伯医生 |
[20:12] | You’re gonna lecture me, Karev? | 卡列夫 轮到你来教训我了吗 |
[20:14] | I trained you when you didn’t know your ass from a scrub room. | 是我把你从一个刷手室菜鸟培养出来的 |
[20:16] | And now I’m your chief, | 但现在我是你的主任 |
[20:18] | and I want you out of this OR. | 我要你离开这间手术室 |
[20:29] | Your mentor? | 他是你的导师吗 |
[20:31] | Fun first day. | 第一天上班 还挺有趣 |
[20:37] | So, this electronic skin not only helps amputees | 这种电子皮肤不仅 |
[20:39] | regain the sense of touch, | 能让截肢者恢复触觉 |
[20:40] | it’s an elastomer that reforms covalent bonds… | 还是一种能改变共价键的弹性体 |
[20:44] | Oh, yeah, hold that thought. | 是吗 等会儿再说 |
[20:46] | Uh, hey, my gastric stim patient needs to go to recovery. | 我的胃电刺激病人需要去恢复室 |
[20:49] | May be a little while. | 可能要等一会儿 |
[20:50] | This morning shift was down a couple nurses, | 今天早班少了几个护士 |
[20:52] | and it never got covered. | 还没有人补上空 |
[20:53] | – What? Why? – I would tell you, | – 什么 怎么会 – 我要是告诉你 |
[20:55] | but I don’t want to speak badly about the chief. | 就是在说新主任的坏话了 |
[20:59] | – Karev! – Yes, ma’am. Yeah. | – 卡列夫 – 是 我在 |
[21:01] | No, not you, your husband. | 不是你 我是说你的丈夫 |
[21:03] | He knows to look | 他知道 |
[21:05] | at the OR staff report in the mornings, right? | 每天早上要看看手术室的员工报告吧 |
[21:07] | I don’t know what my husband knows. | 我不知道我丈夫知道什么 |
[21:08] | I don’t either, it turns out. | 我也不知道 但现在出问题了 |
[21:10] | I need to go check some things. | 我得去看看情况 |
[21:12] | I’m just gonna e-mail you stuff! | 我回头给你发邮件吧 |
[21:16] | Try a 60-second sonication. | 试试60秒声波降解法 |
[21:19] | I did that yesterday | 你昨天在手术室钻孔时 |
[21:20] | while you were off in the OR drilling burr holes, | 我就试过了 |
[21:22] | and I was feeling neglected. | 而且备受忽视 |
[21:24] | Oh. Well, if you want a change of pace, | 你要是想调剂一下的话 |
[21:26] | I’ve got an epidural abscess you can take off my plate. | 可以帮我解决一个硬膜外囊肿的病人 |
[21:29] | Shepherd, I don’t work for you. | 谢泼德 我不是来给你干活的 |
[21:31] | I’m your research partner | 我是你的科研搭档 |
[21:32] | and your sometimes lover. | 偶尔也是你的情人 |
[21:34] | One time. | 一次 |
[21:36] | It was one time, Tom. | 也就那一次 汤姆 |
[21:38] | Yeah, but who knows what the future holds? | 谁知道以后会发生什么呢 |
[21:40] | Did my sister put you up to this? | 我妹妹让你说这话的吗 |
[21:41] | No, but I like the way you think. | 不是 不过你的想法很好 |
[21:42] | Can we invite her? ‘Cause… | 要不请她来一起聊聊 |
[21:44] | Okay, why is everyone against me and Owen? | 怎么所有人都反对我和欧文 |
[21:46] | I mean, I know that we hurt each other, | 我知道我们伤害过彼此 |
[21:47] | but now we are un-hurting each other. | 但现在又和好了 |
[21:49] | That’s a good thing, right? | 不是件好事吗 |
[21:51] | I mean, life happens. Life comes around. | 生活不就是这样的吗 |
[21:53] | – Life surprises you. – Life is boring. | – 会给你惊喜 – 生活很无趣 |
[21:55] | – What? – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | – 你说什么 – 抱歉 抱歉 |
[21:57] | I meant, uh, this conversation’s boring. | 我是说 对我而言 |
[21:58] | It’s boring me, but it makes the epidural abscess, | 这场谈话很无趣 但也突显了硬膜外囊肿 |
[22:00] | uh, sound thrilling, so… | 比较让人兴奋 |
[22:03] | What? Is it something I said? | 怎么了 我说错什么话了吗 |
[22:04] | I don’t like being alone. | 我不想一个人呆着 |
[22:07] | The chest-blade kid is still in the OR. | 胸部插了锯片的孩子还在手术室抢救 |
[22:08] | The other shop-class kids have been discharged. | 其他手艺课的孩子已经出院了 |
[22:10] | Uh, the cops want a time-stamped copy | 警察想要一份 |
[22:12] | of the teacher’s tox screens. | 这名老师的托克斯屏幕的加盖时间戳的副本 |
[22:13] | A guy came in with a nosebleed, but I took care of that. | 有一个鼻出血的患者 我处理好了 |
[22:15] | And these are more purchase-requisition forms. | 这些是采购申请表 |
[22:20] | Charge Nurse, dial 80. | 护士长 拨打80 |
[22:22] | Charge Nurse, dial 80. | 护士长 拨打80 |
[22:25] | Find me a pen. | 给我拿支笔 |
[22:27] | Excuse me, Doctor. I’m Ava Krug, Arthur’s mom. | 医生 打扰一下 我是艾娃·克鲁格 亚瑟的妈妈 |
[22:29] | We spoke earlier? | 我们之前聊过 |
[22:31] | Oh, yes, yes, uh, is your son all right? | 噢 是的 你儿子还好吗 |
[22:33] | Yeah, he’s fine. He’s fine. | 嗯 他没事 |
[22:36] | We’re just staying to see how Kevin comes out, so… | 我们只是留在这里看看凯文的情况 |
[22:37] | Well, we promise to give him the best possible care. | 我们承诺会给他最好的治疗 |
[22:39] | We’ve got two of our finest surgeons. | 调用了我们两个最优秀的外科医生 |
[22:41] | And to check on Mr. Buckley. | 那巴克利先生呢 |
[22:43] | It’s terrible what that teacher did. | 这个老师的行为太可怕了 |
[22:45] | It’s just unconscionable. | 简直丧尽天良 |
[22:47] | That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 关于这点 我正想跟你聊聊 |
[22:48] | It just doesn’t make sense. | 怎么也说不通 |
[22:50] | Alcoholics are very good at their job, | 酗酒者也能把工作做得很好 |
[22:51] | until they aren’t, | 直到闹出事情 |
[22:53] | and until they take responsibility… | 直到他们要为自己的行为负责 |
[22:55] | I know. I know drunks. | 我明白 我明白酒鬼是什么样的 |
[22:57] | Arthur’s dad is one, and my dad was one. | 亚瑟的父亲就是个酒鬼 我父亲也是 |
[22:59] | I know the signs. | 我见过这样的迹象 |
[23:00] | I was at Mr. Buckley’s daughter’s wedding last year, | 去年 我参加了巴克利先生女儿的婚礼 |
[23:03] | and he got tipsy off two sips of champagne. | 他酌了两小口香槟 就酩酊大醉了 |
[23:06] | He’s not a drinker. | 他不会酗酒 |
[23:07] | And he’s the only decent guy in Arthur’s life. | 他是亚瑟一生中唯一正派得体的人 |
[23:10] | It j… | 真的 |
[23:11] | It just doesn’t make sense. | 真的说不通 |
[23:18] | I miss you. | 我想死你了 |
[23:19] | – What? – I miss working with you. | – 什么 – 我怀念和你共事的时光 |
[23:21] | We had a rhythm. You know, we had a shorthand. | 我们可协调了 不用说什么就懂 |
[23:25] | What do you know about alternative dialysis access? | 你了解选择性透析通路吗 |
[23:28] | Uh, I-I did read a study in which certain enzymes | 我的确读过一项研究 介绍了 |
[23:30] | helped improve the longevity of vascular access. | 某些酶有助于延长血管通路的寿命 |
[23:33] | – Send it to me. – No, in mice. | – 发给我 – 对象是小鼠 |
[23:34] | Human trials are still years away. | 在人类身上试验还需要好多年 |
[23:36] | But this is what I’m talking about! | 但这就是我想说的 |
[23:37] | You and I, bouncing ideas off each other. | 你和我 互相交换想法 |
[23:40] | – Steal me back. – I can’t. | – 把我调回来吧 – 不行 |
[23:41] | You know, Bailey’s not your boss anymore. | 贝莉不再是你的上司了 |
[23:43] | In fact, you are her boss. | 事实上 她要听你的吩咐 |
[23:44] | So, you could tell her that you’re taking me back. | 所以 你能告诉她 你要把我调回去 |
[23:46] | No. | 不要 |
[23:48] | But we work so well together. | 但我们合作得很好啊 |
[23:50] | You know, Bailey’s technically not your boss, either. | 你知道 理论上贝莉也不是你的上司 |
[23:52] | I mean, a fellow is not a resident. | 她是同事 不是住院医生 |
[23:54] | It’s more like a partnership. | 你们该培养伙伴关系 |
[23:55] | So, you should just tell her what you need. | 你该直接把你的想法告诉她 |
[23:57] | – What if I piss her off? – I don’t know. | – 我要是把她惹毛了怎么办 – 我也不知道 |
[23:59] | You could tell on her to the chief. | 你可以向主任打小报告 |
[24:01] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你的 |
[24:07] | Good work on controlling that bleed, DeLuca. | 止血做得不错 德卢卡 |
[24:10] | – Thank you, Dr. Hunt. – Can we not pop the champagne | – 谢谢 杭特医生 – 我们能等等再 |
[24:11] | just yet, please? | 开香槟庆祝吗 |
[24:13] | Is everything all right, Pierce? | 你有问题吗 皮尔斯医生 |
[24:16] | Uh, you mean besides the sawblade? | 你是指除了锯片以外吗 |
[24:20] | I’m asking if you have an issue with me. | 我问你是不是和我有矛盾 |
[24:22] | Or maybe with me and Amelia? | 或是与我和阿米利亚有矛盾 |
[24:23] | I’m asking if there’s something that we need to talk about. | 我们是不是有什么事情要谈谈 |
[24:26] | My issue is that this kid’s arm | 我的问题在于 这名孩子的手臂 |
[24:28] | is turning white. | 正在发白 |
[24:30] | DeLuca. | 德卢卡 |
[24:37] | I lost the signal. There’s no blood flow. | 我接收不到信号了 里面没有血流 |
[24:39] | He’s gonna lose his arm because you rushed. | 因为你仓促行事 他要失去胳膊了 |
[24:40] | Because you rush into everything. | 就因为你办什么都很仓促 |
[24:43] | This… This is what I was afraid of. | 这就是我害怕之处 |
[24:45] | This is why I wanted the angio… | 也是为什么我想做血管造影 |
[24:46] | There wasn’t time for an angio! | 现在不是做血管造影的时候 |
[24:50] | I’m a trauma surgeon. I did years of field medicine, | 我是名创伤科医生 这个领域我干了很多年 |
[24:53] | and I saw a lot of ammo embedded into men’s chests. | 我也遇到过许多弹药嵌在男人胸膛的情形 |
[24:55] | I read the situation, I made a call, | 根据处境 我选择了治疗方案 |
[24:57] | and this kid is alive because of that call. | 这孩子才得以活下来 |
[24:58] | So, whatever your issues that you’re having, | 所以 无论你现在有什么麻烦 |
[25:00] | they’re not because of my medical decisions. | 都不是我的医疗决策导致的 |
[25:02] | I think we both know that. | 我们两都很清楚才是 |
[25:08] | Dr. Kentalky to Allergy and Immunology. | 请肯塔基医生至过敏免疫科 |
[25:11] | Dr. Kentalky to Allergy and Immunology. | 请肯塔基医生至过敏免疫科 |
[25:16] | Hey there, Mr. Buckley. | 嘿 巴克利先生 |
[25:20] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[25:22] | I’ve… I’ve been better. | 好多了 |
[25:25] | H-How are Arthur and Kevin? | 亚瑟和凯文怎么样了 |
[25:27] | I’ll check. | 我去看看情况 |
[25:33] | Um, meantime… | 对了 |
[25:50] | …I know what withdrawal feels like. | 我知道碰不到酒精是什么感受 |
[25:55] | Chief Karev, dial 5241. | 卡列夫主任 拨打5241 |
[25:59] | Chief Karev, dial 5241. | 卡列夫主任 拨打5241 |
[26:04] | Your 4:00 leg braces consult | 4点有一个咨询腿矫正器的患者 |
[26:06] | couldn’t wait any longer or she’d miss choir. | 再等下去她就要错过唱诗班了 |
[26:08] | Amanda Perez’s dad can’t believe | 阿曼达·佩雷兹的父亲不敢相信 |
[26:10] | you missed her esophageal Atresia follow-up | 你竟然漏发了她的食管闭锁手术的后续 |
[26:12] | and is composing an angry e-mail. | 正在写邮件发泄怒火 |
[26:14] | Very disappointed. | 他非常失望 |
[26:16] | I could do without the tone, Roy. | 能不用这种语气吗 罗伊 |
[26:25] | Did we mock our attendings? | 我们能嘲笑主治医生吗 |
[26:28] | – Never to their face. – That’s what I’m saying. | – 别当面讲就行 – 就是这个意思 |
[26:32] | Why doesn’t anyone tell you that, | 怎么没有人说过 |
[26:34] | if you take this job, you piss everybody off, | 如果接下这份工作 就会惹毛所有人 |
[26:36] | and never get to practice medicine? | 而且没法再行医了 |
[26:38] | Everyone who ever takes that job tells you that. | 所有当过主任的人都会告诉你 |
[26:40] | I’m a bad listener. | 可能我没注意听吧 |
[26:41] | Cece says I’m closed off. | 茜茜说我封闭了自己 |
[26:43] | – Who? – Cece. | – 谁 – 茜茜 |
[26:44] | – My matchmaker patient. – Wait. | – 我的媒人患者 – 等等 |
[26:46] | Jo told me you hired a matchmaker, | 乔告诉我你雇了个媒人 |
[26:48] | but I thought she was kidding. | 我以为她开玩笑呢 |
[26:49] | I wish. | 但愿吧 |
[26:50] | It’s just there’s so many questions. | 关键在于问题太多了 |
[26:52] | It’s exhausting. | 搞得人很疲惫 |
[26:53] | I mean, why can’t it just be a fancy restaurant… | 为什么就不能像高级餐馆一样 |
[26:56] | I go in, give them money, | 你走进去 给他们钱 |
[26:57] | they ask me if I have any allergies, | 他们询问一下你的过敏情况 |
[26:58] | and they give you a steak? | 然后就把牛排给你上来 |
[27:00] | That’s a different service. | 服务门类不一样 |
[27:01] | She wants me to spew emotional vomit | 每次我一进病房 |
[27:03] | every time I walk into a room, | 她就想要我吐苦水 |
[27:04] | and I’m not just not… I’m not Amelia. | 我又不是 艾米莉亚 |
[27:07] | Where does this woman get the idea | 怪不得她说你 |
[27:08] | that you’re closed off? | 自我封闭 |
[27:09] | I mean, I know I am. | 我知道我这个人是这样 |
[27:10] | But so, that’s it? I just die alone? | 但是那又怎么样 我就要孤独终老吗 |
[27:15] | Listen, you know what? | 听着 你知道吗 |
[27:18] | With everything and everyone that you’ve lost in your life, | 就凭着你所失去的人和事物 |
[27:21] | you have earned the right to pick and choose | 你有资格选择 |
[27:24] | whoever you want to let in. | 让什么样的人走进你的内心 |
[27:25] | Exactly. | 说的就是 |
[27:27] | I mean, I know it’s not easy to get to know me, | 我知道想要了解我不容易 |
[27:30] | but it’s not like you can’t get to know me. | 但是想要了解我又没人拦着 |
[27:32] | Yeah, if the front door’s locked, | 没错 前门不同 |
[27:33] | try the back. | 就走后门 |
[27:34] | Or a window. | 实在不行跳窗户 |
[27:38] | – That’s it. – What’s it? | – 就是这样 – 怎么了 |
[27:42] | The back door for Cece. | 给茜茜走后门 |
[27:44] | You are an excellent chief! | 你真是个出色的外科主任 |
[27:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[27:51] | Buckley’s wasted again. | 巴克利又醉了 |
[27:53] | What? How? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[27:54] | Think you need to talk to Dr. Webber. | 这你得问韦伯医生了 |
[27:58] | The distal anastomosis looks good. | 末端缝合看起来没问题 |
[28:00] | So, let’s do a quick back-bleed, | |
[28:02] | and then we can remove the clamps. | 然后我们就可以拿掉止血钳了 |
[28:06] | All right, BP is stable… 110 over 75, | 血压 110/75 |
[28:09] | and I got a strong radial and ulnar pulse. | 尺动脉与桡动脉搏动有力 |
[28:11] | He gets to keep his arm. | 他的胳膊保下来了 |
[28:18] | I’m not in a rush. | 我没有鲁莽行事 |
[28:20] | With Amelia or Leo. Or Betty. | 对艾米莉亚 里奥和贝蒂都没有 |
[28:24] | They aren’t a whim, they aren’t impulse, | 和他们组成家庭并不是我冲动一时兴起 |
[28:27] | and if they were, they were the best impulse of my life. | 即便真的是冲动 和他们在一起也是我人生中做出的最美好的决定 |
[28:30] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[28:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:36] | I know. I’m… | 我知道 |
[28:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:43] | Mm. Um, if you guys are okay here, | 如果你们不需要帮忙的话 |
[28:45] | I will, uh, go and update the parents. | 我就出去给孩子家长汇报一下手术情况 |
[28:47] | Mm-hmm. Yeah. | 好的 |
[28:59] | Hey, can you track down Chief Karev? | 你能不能帮我找一下卡列夫主任 |
[29:00] | I need him to sign a requisition before he gets fired. | 我需要赶在他被炒鱿鱼之前再让他签几张拨款单 |
[29:03] | – Fired? – Kidding. | – 炒鱿鱼 – 开玩笑 |
[29:09] | Uh, dude. | 伙计 |
[29:10] | I think it’s been long enough. | 我想时间应该够长了 |
[29:13] | I don’t know. I can still taste blood. | 我说不好 我嘴里还有血味 |
[29:16] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 没什么大事 |
[29:17] | All right, let’s see here. | 来 让我们看看 |
[29:22] | Oh, it looks good, buddy. | 看起来没问题了 伙计 |
[29:25] | Oh. Whoa. | 喔 |
[29:27] | Page… Page ENT! Or Neuro! | 快叫耳鼻喉科 或者神经科医生过来 |
[29:29] | We need a Foley, packing, suction. | 这里需要弗利管 纱布 还有抽吸器 |
[29:31] | I need an attending! | 还要一名主治医师 |
[29:33] | All right, call a code. | 广播紧急情况 |
[29:34] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:36] | – Uncontrolled posterior bleed. – Yeah, I got that. | – 鼻腔后部出血不止 – 这我知道 |
[29:38] | Why the hell isn’t this guy already in an OR? | 这家伙为什么没被送进手术室 |
[29:39] | – Ask him. – All right, back off. | – 问他 – 让开 |
[29:41] | Back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back. | 快闪开 别挡路 |
[29:42] | Let’s go. | 动作快 |
[29:44] | We need to get him intubated, open a central line kit, | 我们得给他插管 植入中央静脉导管 |
[29:46] | get some O neg here right away. | 马上给他挂上O型阴性血 |
[29:47] | You… what’s his bleeding time? Clotting factors? | 他流血多长时间了 凝血检查做了没有 |
[29:49] | I-I don’t remember. I-I was juggling, like, five patients. | 我不记得了 我当时手上有五个病人 |
[29:51] | Did you even go to med school? What are his labs? | 你到底上没上过医学院 他的体检报告在哪 |
[29:52] | – Uh, I don’t… – Did you even do a physical exam? | – 我没有 – 你连体检都没做 |
[29:55] | No labs were ever ordered. | 没有做任何检查 |
[29:56] | How long has this patient been here? Bleeding in the ER? | 这个病人在这多久了 在急诊室里 |
[29:58] | It’s not my fault. H-He was fine. | 不是我的错 他之前还好好的 |
[29:59] | – How long?! – Five hours. | – 多长时间 – 五个小时 |
[30:01] | Yeah, I can’t visualize. I can’t visualize anything. | 我看不清 什么都看不到 |
[30:03] | Get me a crike kit. | 给我拿一个环甲软骨切开工具组 |
[30:04] | And you… go put the IR suite on standby. | 你把去让介入放射室待命 |
[30:08] | You! Now! Go! Go! | 就是你 马上去 快走 |
[30:13] | You gave alcohol to a patient | 你给一个因为鲁莽危害罪 |
[30:15] | under investigation by the police | 正在接受警方调查的病人 |
[30:17] | for reckless endangerment. | 送酒喝 |
[30:19] | Look, I offered it. He didn’t take it. | 我是给他送酒 但是他不喝 |
[30:21] | You know how many alcoholics I’ve met | 你知道我见过有几个酒鬼 |
[30:22] | who’ve passed on a drink? | 会拒酒吗 |
[30:23] | Then why is his blood alcohol through the roof? | 那他血液内酒精含量怎么这么高 |
[30:25] | Are you trying to lose your license? | 你是想要丢掉你的行医执照吗 |
[30:26] | I was testing a theory. | 我只是在检验我的猜想 |
[30:28] | After I left his room, I ran some labs. | 在离开他的房间之后 我进行了一些检查 |
[30:31] | He’s got auto-brewery syndrome. | 他有肠道酿酒综合征 |
[30:33] | It’s incredibly rare. | 非常罕见 |
[30:35] | His GI tract contains a yeast | 他的消化道内含有一种 |
[30:37] | that ferments any sugar he eats and turns it into alcohol. | 能够把任何糖类发酵转化为酒精的真菌 |
[30:40] | It was probably the Jell-O. | 酒精含量高大概是因为他吃了果冻 |
[30:41] | – I’ve never heard of that. – Yeah, that sounds made up. | – 我从来没听说过 – 听起来像是编的病 |
[30:43] | Well, maybe that’s because I’ve been around the block | 那也许是因为我比你们的 |
[30:46] | a few times more than either of you. | 阅历深一点 |
[30:49] | Look, I replaced the vodka with water, by the way. | 还有 我把瓶里伏特加换成水了 |
[30:52] | – I’m not an imbecile. – Oh, you got lucky. | – 我又不是白痴 – 那是你走运 |
[30:53] | No, I trusted my gut. Now, that’s not luck. | 不 我相信了我的直觉 那可和运气没关系 |
[30:56] | Well, next time your gut talks about one of my patients, | 下次你再对我的病人有什么直觉 |
[30:59] | have it talk to me first. | 先和我打招呼 |
[31:05] | I’m still not apologizing. You acted like an ass. | 我还是不会给你道歉 你的表现太不近人情了 |
[31:08] | I was right. | 我的看法没错 |
[31:09] | That’s satisfaction enough. | 这就足够了 |
[31:13] | You’ve got to be kidding me. What now? | 开什么玩笑 又出什么事了 |
[31:17] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:18] | Time for another round of epi. | 再注射一轮肾上腺素 |
[31:19] | No pulse with CPR. | 心肺复苏后仍没有脉搏 |
[31:21] | I can’t get a readout on oximetry. | 血氧饱和度没有读数 |
[31:23] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[31:24] | Get in here. I could use some help from a grown-up. | 快进来 我们需要成年人来帮把手 |
[31:26] | We need to embolize the spheno palatine artery. | 我们得阻塞蝶腭动脉 |
[31:27] | – All right, tell me what you need. – Trying to access the femoral artery. | – 告诉我你需要我做什么 – 试着植入股动脉导管 |
[31:30] | I got the right side. You take the left. | 我做左边 你来右边 |
[31:31] | Got it. | 好 |
[31:32] | What the hell happened? | 这是怎么回事 |
[31:33] | Torrential posterior nose bleed. | 鼻腔后部出血猛烈不止 |
[31:35] | I tried to stabilize him in the ER. | 我们长是在急诊室稳定他的体征 |
[31:36] | Packing, Foley didn’t work. I got an IO line in, | 用了纱布 弗利导管都不管用 我插了一根髓腔管 |
[31:38] | but the blood is barely transfusing. | 但是血根本输不进去 |
[31:40] | – Damn it, I can’t get in. – Me neither. | – 该死 我这边进不去 – 我这边也是 |
[31:41] | Vessels collapsed. I’m gonna try a cutdown. | 血管塌陷了 我试试把血管暴露出来 |
[31:43] | All right, stop compressions. | 停止按压 |
[31:47] | Without central access, he’s done. | 我们中央静脉输血 他完蛋了 |
[31:52] | Hold off. Hold off. Stop compressions. | 停下 停下 停止按压 |
[31:54] | St… | 停 |
[31:56] | Ugh. Call it. | 宣布死亡时间 |
[31:59] | It was just a nosebleed. | 只不过是流鼻血 |
[32:00] | A nosebleed that brings a person to the ER | 让人来看急诊的流鼻血 |
[32:03] | is never just a nosebleed. | 绝对不只是流鼻血这么简单 |
[32:05] | It was a mistake. | 这样不对 |
[32:06] | It… It was just a mistake. | 这 这样不对 |
[32:08] | I’ve got this. You can go, Roy. | 我来吧 你可以走了 罗伊 |
[32:09] | Not until Roy calls it. His patient. | 等他宣布死亡时间 这是他的病人 |
[32:11] | No. | 不 |
[32:12] | – Roy. – No! I’m just an intern! | – 罗伊 – 我只是个实习生 |
[32:13] | This isn’t on me. | 这不能怪我 |
[32:15] | Roy! | 罗伊 |
[32:26] | You’re killin’ it, Chief. | 你做得真好 主任 |
[32:32] | Time of death… 17:57. | 死亡时间 17:57 |
[32:38] | So, what’s it called again? | 那叫什么来着 |
[32:41] | Translumbar catheter. | 腰椎导管 |
[32:43] | We just go in through the back | 我们从背后插管 |
[32:45] | and bypass all of your fried central veins. | 绕过了你萎缩的中央静脉 |
[32:47] | So, you saved my life again. | 你又救了我一命 |
[32:49] | Just finding another way in. | 只是换了一条路 |
[32:51] | Well, if you can keep finding new ways to do your job, | 如果你能一次次找到不同的方法来完成你的工作 |
[32:55] | so can I. | 我也可以 |
[32:57] | No more questions. | 我不会再问你了 |
[32:59] | But you are going shopping, Dr. Grey. | 但是你得去购物 格蕾医生 |
[33:01] | Shopping? | 购物 |
[33:03] | Most people love to pour their hearts out to me, | 大多数人喜欢向我们倾吐心声 |
[33:06] | but that’s not you. | 但那样不符合你的性格 |
[33:09] | So I can’t start inside out. | 既然我不能从内部了解你 |
[33:11] | I’ve got to go outside in. | 那我就从外部着手 |
[33:14] | I want you to buy five great new outfits. | 我要你去买五件美美的衣服 |
[33:19] | Break the mold. | 打破一成不变的定式 |
[33:21] | Take chances. | 多去冒险 |
[33:23] | Make yourself ready for something new. | 让你自己准备好接纳新事物 |
[33:26] | You do me… I do you. | 你来治我 我来治你 |
[33:30] | – That’s the deal. – Okay… | – 我们说好了的 – 好吧 |
[33:32] | I can come. | 我可以一起去 |
[33:35] | Just, uh, in case you need an extra set of eyes. | 如果你需要别人帮你挑衣服的话 |
[33:40] | Or I can stay here and monitor Cece. | 或者我可以待在这看着茜茜 |
[33:42] | Do that. | 就这样 |
[33:50] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[33:51] | Um… | 呃 |
[33:53] | Kevin’s all set in the PACU. | 凯文已经在麻醉后看护病房安顿好了 |
[33:55] | His, uh, neurovascular checks look good. | 神经血管检查结果正常 |
[33:56] | Good. Um, let me know if anything changes. | 很好 有什么变化就通知我 |
[33:59] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[34:04] | Hey, um, you trying to hook me up with Shepherd? | 你是打算给我和谢泼德医生牵红线吗 |
[34:07] | Oh, God, um… that was a mistake. | 天呐 那是个错误 |
[34:10] | Um, um… I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[34:11] | No, I’m not mad. | 不 我没生气 |
[34:12] | I’m just surprised you’d be into it. | 我只是不知道你会支持 |
[34:14] | Me and your sister? | 我和你妹妹 |
[34:16] | With our history… | 加上我们的历史 |
[34:18] | Our history is ancient, Andrew, | 那都是老黄历了 安德鲁 |
[34:19] | and it is the least of my worries right now. | 而且我现在也顾不上担心这些 |
[34:21] | Can you just keep an eye on his vascular checks? | 您能不能帮忙留意一下他的检查结果 |
[34:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[34:29] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[34:35] | Got to go shopping. | 我得去购物了 |
[34:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:42] | Huh. Great. There’s showers in here. | 太好了 这里面有浴室 |
[34:45] | Fellows have a lounge on three. | 三层有给医生准备的休息室 |
[34:47] | You kicking me out? | 你要把我赶出去吗 |
[34:49] | No. | 不是 |
[34:50] | Cool. | 那就行 |
[34:52] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[34:53] | No need to come in tomorrow. | 你明天不用来了 |
[34:55] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:56] | I could really use… I’m not giving you the day off. | 我真的需要调整一下 我不是放你一天假 |
[34:58] | I’m giving you every day off. | 我是让你以后都不用来了 |
[35:00] | – You’re fired. – But Bailey… | – 你被解雇了 – 但是贝利 |
[35:01] | Bailey’s not your boss anymore… I am. | 贝利现在不是你的上司了 我才是 |
[35:03] | – It was a mistake. – It wasn’t a mistake. | – 那是个错误 – 那不是错误 |
[35:05] | It was a lie. | 是撒谎 |
[35:06] | You said you’d taken care of the patient, | 你说了你会照顾好病人 |
[35:08] | and now a guy is dead. | 结果现在人死了 |
[35:09] | And you can’t even take responsibility for it. | 你到现在都不能承担责任 |
[35:11] | Which means, you’re not cut out for this line of work. | 这就意味着 你不适合干这一行工作 |
[35:12] | – But… – Save it, all right? | – 但是 – 省省吧 |
[35:15] | This isn’t where you defend yourself. | 这时候你就不用在替自己辩护了 |
[35:16] | This is where you pack up your crap | 赶快收拾好东西 |
[35:17] | and you get the hell out of here. | 离开这里 |
[35:18] | You are never setting hands | 你不允许再 |
[35:19] | on a patient in this hospital again. | 接触这家医院里的病人 |
[35:21] | You got it? | 你明白了吗 |
[35:36] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[35:39] | – Oh, good. You got my stuff. – Huh? | – 太好了 你收到我的报告了 – 嗯 |
[35:42] | I sent you that stuff on electronic skin. | 我发给你的有关电子皮肤的报告 |
[35:44] | I thought that’s what you were looking at. | 我以为你正在看呢 |
[35:46] | No, I’m looking at the budget. | 没有 我在看预算报表 |
[35:47] | Where’s Karev? | 卡列夫在哪 |
[35:49] | Right here. You’re looking at her. | 就在这 就在你面前 |
[35:51] | – I mean… – No, no, no, I-I am the only Karev | – 我说的是 – 不 不 不 我才是那个你应该 |
[35:54] | that you should be looking at. | 关心的卡列夫 |
[35:55] | I’m the Karev who sold you on the future of medicine, | 我才是那个向你推销未来医学计划 |
[35:58] | the crap that you funded with your own… funds. | 然后你用你自己的资金资助的那个人 |
[36:02] | We should be making magic, and, instead, | 我们俩本来应该一起创造奇迹 结果 |
[36:03] | it’s starting to feel like a big mistake. | 这到头来感觉是个错误 |
[36:06] | A fellowship is a partnership, Dr. Bailey, | 研究合作伙伴是搭档关系 贝利医生 |
[36:08] | and you are not holding up your end. | 而你没有尽到你的义务 |
[36:16] | It’s not, is it? It’s not a partnership. | 我理解错了 是吗 不是搭档关系 |
[36:18] | You’re still my boss. And I just lost my fellowship. | 你还是我的上司 而且我丢掉了资助 |
[36:22] | No, it is. You’re right. | 不 确实是 你说的没错 |
[36:24] | I’ve been distracted. | 我有点分心了 |
[36:26] | It has been a little hard for me to let… | 只是我实在是很难不注意到 |
[36:30] | – Karev! – Okay. Oh. | – 卡列夫 – 好吧 |
[36:32] | What are you doing approving | 你怎么批了这么多 |
[36:33] | all of these requisition requests? | 拨款项目 |
[36:36] | Oh, making people happy. | 与人方便 |
[36:38] | Where do you think the money is coming from? | 你以为这些钱是天上掉下来的吗 |
[36:40] | You can’t say “yes” to everything that they ask for. | 你不能他们说什么就做什么 |
[36:43] | You know, it turns out you can | 你知道吗 事实证明这么做 |
[36:45] | and still be under budget. | 还是可以维持预算不超支 |
[36:47] | Look, even with these expenditures, | 即使增加了这些支出 |
[36:49] | I am under for the month. | 还是没有超过一个月的预算 |
[36:52] | That’s the quarter, not the month. | 那是一个季度 不是一个月 |
[36:54] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[36:55] | What? W-Where do you see that? | 什么 你在哪看到的 |
[36:57] | Here. Where is says “quarter.” | 这 这里写着季度 |
[37:00] | It says you spent the entire quarter’s budget | 你第一天上任 |
[37:03] | – on your first day. – Uh… | – 就把一个季度的预算花光了 – 呃 |
[37:05] | Hey, I’m gonna… | 我就 |
[37:06] | I’m gonna let you guys talk. | 不打扰你们谈话了 |
[37:09] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[37:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:33] | I just saw Meredith. | 我刚刚看见梅瑞迪丝了 |
[37:36] | Jackson left without talking to you? | 杰克森没给你打招呼就走了 |
[37:38] | He just left? | 他就这么走了 |
[37:40] | I wish I could blame this on him, | 我也希望我能够怪在他身上 |
[37:42] | but I told Link about you before I even knew. | 但是我在我之前就把你介绍给林克了 |
[37:45] | Jackson left? | 杰克森走了 |
[37:47] | And I was really kind of awful to Owen. | 而且我对欧文态度也很不好 |
[37:50] | I was really… | 我真的 |
[37:52] | I was very awful to Owen. | 对欧文态度很差 |
[38:02] | Jackson left. | 杰克森走了 |
[38:08] | Uh, yeah, he… | 是啊 |
[38:10] | he said he needed to go clear his head | 他说他需要理清一下思绪 |
[38:12] | or unplug or whatever. | 防空一下 |
[38:16] | He has some big questions. | 他有些关于生死的问题 |
[38:18] | He needed some big answers. | 必须得到解答 |
[38:23] | Is there something wrong with me? | 我是有什么问题吗 |
[38:26] | ‘Cause I almost died, too, and all I feel is lucky. | 因为我也和死神擦肩而过 而我只是心里感到侥幸 |
[38:31] | There is nothing wrong with you. | 你没有问题 |
[38:38] | He said if he had told me to my face, | 他说他如果当面对我说 |
[38:40] | he wouldn’t have been able to leave, | 可能就舍不得走了 |
[38:41] | so I… | 所以 |
[38:43] | guess that’s good? | 我猜这是好事 |
[38:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:46] | I don’t know. I don’t know anything. | 我不知道 我什么都不确定了 |
[38:50] | Except Jackson left. | 我只知道杰克森走了 |
[39:11] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[39:15] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[39:39] | Evening, Dr. Webber. | 晚上好 韦伯医生 |
[39:41] | Oh, evening. | 晚上好 |
[39:43] | Your, uh… Your wife still out of town? | 你妻子还没回来吗 |
[39:45] | Well, she has a few more Catherine Fox hospitals | 她还要去几家凯瑟琳 福克斯医院 |
[39:48] | to christen. | 布道 |
[39:50] | You know, first few days as a bachelor are fun. | 一开始的几天还能体验一把单身汉的乐趣 |
[39:52] | But after that, it’s boring. | 过后就只剩下无聊了 |
[39:56] | I think I’ll catch a movie or something. | 我想我待会儿可能会去看场电影 |
[39:57] | Hey, I don’t have anywhere to be. | 我也没地方可去 |
[39:59] | That’s nice, DeLuca, but I don’t need a babysitter. | 你的心意我领了 但是我不需要保姆 |
[40:04] | – Long day. – Hey. | – 真难熬 – 嘿 |
[40:07] | Where do we drink around here? | 这附近有没有什么好酒吧 |
[40:08] | Uh, there’s, uh, Joe’s pub across the street. | 街对面有家老乔酒吧 |
[40:11] | You know, underground. | 在地下 |
[40:12] | Yeah, I can show you. | 我可以带你去 |
[40:14] | What about you, Nancy Drew? | 你呢 少女神探 |
[40:15] | – Wanna come? – I don’t drink. | – 要来吗 – 我不喝酒 |
[40:18] | Pub have a dart board? | 不喝酒可以扔飞镖呀 |
[40:21] | Pool table? Burger? Soda pop? | 打台球 吃汉堡 再不行点杯苏打水 |
[40:23] | You serious? | 你真想让我去 |
[40:27] | We went a couple rounds over a patient. | 我们为了病人发生过争执 |
[40:28] | Doesn’t mean we can’t be friends. | 不代表我们就不能做朋友 |
[40:30] | So, what about those times when there is no roadmap? | 所以 但我们没有路线图的时候该怎么办 |
[40:33] | Burger sounds good. | 汉堡听起来不错 |
[40:34] | Should we go with our gut then? | 我们应不应该跟随我们的直觉 |
[40:35] | All right, let’s do it. | 好吧 我们走 |
[40:39] | It’s right here. | 就在这 |
[40:42] | If instinct is all we have, it’s not always a bad thing. | 如果我们就只剩下直觉可以依靠 并不一定就是坏事 |
[40:47] | – Hey. – You wrapping up? | – 嘿 – 你工作处理完了吗 |
[40:48] | Yep. | 处理完了 |
[40:51] | So, I talked to Maggie. | 我刚刚和玛姬谈了谈 |
[40:53] | She’s… Well, it had nothing to do with us. | 她说 和我们没有关系 |
[40:56] | Hm. That’s fine. I get it. | 没关系 我能理解 |
[40:58] | Okay, well, let’s, uh, get the kids and get home. | 我们去接孩子们然后回家吧 |
[41:01] | Wow. Are we ever gonna get used to saying this stuff? | 我们能够适应说这种话吗 |
[41:04] | Yeah, that was weird. | 感觉怪怪的 |
[41:06] | But nice. | 但是感觉很幸福 |
[41:07] | Nice and weird. | 古怪的幸福 |
[41:14] | It can bring us wonderful places… | 它能够将我们带去美好的 |
[41:17] | Joyful places… | 充满欢乐的地方 |
[41:19] | – Hi! – Hello! | – 你好 – 你好 |
[41:21] | – Hi, Mommy! – Hi. | – 嗨 妈妈 – 嗨 |
[41:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:23] | – You went shopping? – I did! | – 你去购物了 – 没错 |
[41:25] | – That’s quite a haul. – I know. | – 买了还不少 – 对呀 |
[41:27] | It goes against every fiber of my being, but I made a deal. | 虽然这和我的行事风格格格不入 但是我和别人做了约定 |
[41:30] | Fashion show! Fashion show! | 时装秀 时装秀 |
[41:31] | Okay, maybe just one, okay? | 就试一条 |
[41:33] | But we should get up to bed. | 我们该睡觉了 |
[41:34] | It’s getting late. | 时间不早了 |
[41:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[41:36] | Oh. Yeah. | |
[41:38] | – Yeah. – Yay. | – 耶 – 耶 |
[41:39] | Fashion show! Fashion show! Fashion show! | 时装秀 时装秀 时装秀 |
[41:42] | – Coming up? – One sec. | – 你来吗 – 马上来 |
[41:44] | And it can also serve an important purpose. | 直觉同样有很重要的存在意义 |
[41:47] | Fashion show! Fashion show! Fashion show! | 时装秀 时装秀 时装秀 时装秀 |
[42:02] | ‘Cause our gut is usually what warns us… | 因为当前路有危险时 |
[42:11] | …when trouble lies ahead. | 它总是会提醒我们 |