时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Every day, we’re surrounded | 日复一日 我们身边 |
[00:08] | by people who ask how we’re doing. | 都充斥着各种人 问我们过得好不好 |
[00:11] | So, do you want to… | 你要不要上学之前 |
[00:14] | say the Serenity Prayer before you go in? | 念一下宁静祷文啊 |
[00:18] | Okay. Uh, just don’t do drugs. | 好吧 反正别吸毒就成了 |
[00:20] | And have a nice day at school! | 上学愉快哦 |
[00:24] | But when surgeons ask how you’re doing, | 但是当医生询问你好不好 |
[00:27] | we genuinely care about your answer. | 我们是真心想知道你的回答的 |
[00:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:30] | Just thinking about all the ways I would have ditched school | 我只是在想我跟她一样大的时候 会有各种办法 |
[00:33] | to go get high when I was her age. | 逃学去吸毒的 |
[00:35] | So, what? You wanna just stay here all day | 所以你要怎样 今天就守在这里 |
[00:38] | in case she leaves or…? | 看看她会不会跑吗 |
[00:40] | How many heroin overdoses did you treat | 这周你在急诊室接诊了多少 |
[00:42] | in the E.R. this week? | 海洛因吸毒过量的病人了 |
[00:44] | Let’s just drive around the school | 我们就围着学校开一圈 |
[00:45] | and make sure she doesn’t ditch out the back. | 确保她没有跑出来就行 |
[00:46] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[00:47] | Your answer to “How are you doing?” | 你对于 你好不好这个问题的回答 |
[00:49] | tells us how good a job we’re doing | 让我们知道我们的工作 |
[00:50] | at taking care of you. | 做到了什么程度 |
[00:52] | Mnh. That was an accident. | 那真是个意外来的 |
[00:54] | You’re the restaurant’s best server, | 你是餐厅里最棒的服务员 |
[00:56] | and you accidentally spill coffee | 然后你不小心把咖啡 |
[00:58] | on the most annoying customer of all time? | 洒到了最烦人的一个顾客身上吗 |
[01:00] | She totally deserved it. | 她完全就是活该呀 |
[01:01] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[01:03] | You know, I had to pay for her stupid, ugly jacket with my tips. | 我还得用我的小费赔她那件又丑又蠢的外套呢 |
[01:06] | As I recall, I chipped in. | 我记得我还帮你分担了呢 |
[01:08] | Unfortunately, caretaking outside of medicine | 不幸的是 行医之外的照顾人 |
[01:10] | is usually more complicated. | 通常要复杂的多了 |
[01:12] | Your triple espresso. | 你的三份浓缩咖啡 |
[01:13] | And I mailed in your ballot. | 我还帮你寄出了投票 |
[01:16] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 没事 |
[01:19] | Morning, Chief. | 早安啊 主任 |
[01:22] | Richie. | 理查 |
[01:24] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[01:27] | – Did he just call you Richie? – Yeah. | – 他刚刚是叫你理查吗 – 对啊 |
[01:29] | He says if I insist on extending his name, | 他说如果我非要叫他全名的话 |
[01:31] | he’s gonna shorten mine. | 他就要给我起个简称 |
[01:33] | – Rude. – Oh, no, no, no. | – 不礼貌 – 不会啊 |
[01:35] | He’s a good guy. Mean guitar player. | 他人不错 就是爱开玩笑 |
[01:36] | Yeah. Link’s the best. | 林克最棒了好吗 |
[01:38] | You know, we go all the way back to undergrad. | 我们读大学的时候关系可好了 |
[01:39] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[01:40] | Oh, no! No, no, no. Not like that. | 不是那样的啦 |
[01:43] | We just waited tables together. He’s like my brother. | 我们一起当过服务员而已 他就跟我哥哥一样 |
[01:45] | Okay, I’m gonna head to the lab, | 我要去实验室了 |
[01:47] | but I hope to see you later. | 希望等会能见到你哦 |
[01:51] | I-I wasn’t too thrilled | 当我听说凯瑟琳 |
[01:53] | when I found out Catherine and Koracick were… | 和克拉希克之前也是老朋友之后 |
[01:56] | – old friends. – Can I help you? | – 我也不是很开心 – 你有啥事吗 |
[02:09] | 梅瑞狄斯 需要谈谈 很急 打给我 | |
[02:12] | 泰迪 有时差 我正要去吃晚饭呢 | |
[02:21] | 梅瑞狄斯 你要在秋千上吃饭还是 滑梯上吃饭 | |
[02:41] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[02:43] | You used to make Cristina | 你之前每天早上 |
[02:44] | get you coffee here every morning. | 都会让克里斯蒂娜买咖啡给你拿过来 |
[02:47] | And I figured you wouldn’t be stupid enough to fly, | 而且我觉得出了这么多事 你也不会 |
[02:49] | all things considered. | 傻到要去坐飞机回家 |
[02:51] | Pierce told you. | 皮尔斯跟你说了 |
[02:53] | Well, there goes her license. | 她的行医执照要完蛋了 |
[02:55] | We all know you’re not gonna sue Pierce. | 你是不会起诉皮尔斯的 |
[02:57] | You have bigger problems. | 你有更严重的问题了 |
[03:03] | – Good morning. – Morning, Parker. | – 早上好 – 早上好 帕克 |
[03:06] | What do we got first? | 先是什么病人 |
[03:07] | Cece Colvin. Post-heart transplant | 茜茜·科尔文 心脏移植手术 |
[03:09] | with secondary renal failure | 伴有因为防排斥药物引起的 |
[03:11] | due to her anti-rejection meds. | 继发性肾功能衰竭 |
[03:13] | Uh, did you know she’s a professional matchmaker? | 你知道她是个职业红娘吗 |
[03:15] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[03:16] | I had to show her pictures of my girlfriend | 我不得不给她看了我女朋友的照片 |
[03:18] | so she’d stop trying to set me up. | 不然她还一直要追着给我介绍对象呢 |
[03:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:21] | Welcome back, Dr. Avery. | 欢迎回来 艾弗里医生 |
[03:23] | Thanks, Parker. Give us a minute, please. | 谢谢 帕克 我们单独聊一下 |
[03:28] | Wasn’t sure if you were reading any of my texts. | 不知道你有没有看到我发的信息啊 |
[03:31] | Yeah. Um… | 嗯 看了 |
[03:33] | You met a boy with, uh, scapular osteochondroma, | 你遇到一个肩胛骨骨软骨瘤的男孩 |
[03:35] | so you pressed pause on your trip | 所以你暂停了旅行 |
[03:37] | to fly him and his family here to operate. | 把他和他家人弄过来做手术 |
[03:39] | Did you get my reply? | 你没收到我的回复吗 |
[03:40] | You mean the letter “K”? Yeah. | 你是说就一个 好 字吗 收到了 |
[03:42] | I thought you were a fan of brevity. | 我以为你很喜欢简洁呢 |
[03:43] | Maggie. Hold on, okay? | 玛姬 别这样好吗 |
[03:46] | I know my trip was sudden. | 我知道我突然去旅行很突然 |
[03:48] | I know this is sudden. I… | 我知道这一切都很突然 |
[03:51] | I just really miss you. | 我只是真的很想你 |
[03:52] | Okay? I want us to be able to catch up. | 我只希望我能能好好叙叙旧 |
[03:54] | Take you to dinner tonight. | 今晚带你去吃饭吧 |
[03:56] | Uh… look. | 这个嘛 |
[03:57] | You’ve got surgery. I’ve got patients. | 你有手术 我也有病人 |
[03:59] | We can, uh, catch up later. | 我们 回头再叙旧吧 |
[04:08] | Hey. Uh. I’m… sorry. Am I late? | 抱歉 我来晚了吗 |
[04:11] | Uh, no. Couldn’t sleep, so I got a head start. | 我睡不着 所以我先开始了 |
[04:15] | There is no way we will get through | 一年时间内 我们是没办法 |
[04:17] | all of these approaches in one year. | 弄完所有的方案的 |
[04:19] | Well, we need to narrow them down. | 我们需要缩小范围 |
[04:21] | We’ll start with molecular vectors only. | 我们先从分子向量这一个开始 |
[04:23] | Process of elimination. | 用消除法 |
[04:25] | I need you to do a surgical consult. | 我需要你们来做一个手术会诊 |
[04:27] | – We’re busy. – Look, Grey, Shepherd, and Hunt | – 忙着呢 – 格蕾 谢泼德和亨特 |
[04:29] | took last-minute personal days. | 临时都休假去了 |
[04:31] | So I need you to put the future on hold | 所以我需要你暂时把未来的事情放一放 |
[04:32] | and take care of the patients that exist in the present. | 专注于存在于现在的病人 |
[04:34] | And your consult in my office, refusing to leave. | 你们的会诊病人在我办公室 不肯走 |
[04:37] | Your husband’s a grouch. | 你老公脾气可真大啊 |
[04:39] | – You made him chief. – You married him. | – 是你让他当临时主任的 – 嫁给他的可是你 |
[04:42] | Hey, hey. | 哈喽啊 |
[04:44] | Howlin’ Wolf Richie sings the blues. | 我说老铁 今儿气色不错啊 |
[04:47] | Not at work? Right. Okay. Sorry, Dr. Webber. | 上班时候不能这样吗 好吧 抱歉 韦伯医生 |
[04:49] | Helm, Schmitt, get over here. | 赫尔姆 施密特 过来 |
[04:53] | Okay, Hunt is out, so it’s just us in the E.R. | 亨特今天不在 急诊就我们几个 |
[04:56] | I’ll handle the trauma. The three of you take the rest of the pit. | 外伤我来处理 你们负责急诊室其他的工作 |
[04:59] | Report to DeLuca here. | 有问题找德卢卡 |
[05:00] | Grey Sloan prides itself | 格蕾·斯隆医院 |
[05:02] | on providing the highest level of patient care. | 为提供最高级的病人护理为荣 |
[05:05] | Your colleague Dr. Roy | 你们的同事罗伊医生 |
[05:07] | was woefully short in that department. | 不幸没有达到标准 |
[05:09] | I expect you to do better. | 我希望你们能做的更好 |
[05:11] | – Okay, let’s move. – Okay. | – 好了 开工吧 – 好的 |
[05:13] | Thank you, Dr. Webber. | 谢谢 韦伯医生 |
[05:15] | It’s not a favor. | 这不是帮你忙 |
[05:16] | What do we have here? | 什么情况 |
[05:20] | You still owe me a drink. Tonight? | 你还欠我一顿酒 今晚吧 |
[05:23] | Oh, um, I don’t know. I-I might have a… thing… | 我那个啥 我可能 一会 |
[05:27] | Dr. Kim, we could use you on Bed 3. | 金姆医生 三号床需要你 |
[05:29] | …later. | 有事吧 |
[05:30] | Okay. Well, if your thing changes, | 好吧 如果你没事了的话 |
[05:32] | I’ll be at Joe’s. | 我在乔的酒吧哦 |
[05:37] | You turned down a date? With him? | 你居然拒绝了他的约会 你怎么想的 |
[05:39] | What? No. It’s not a date. | 什么 不是约会啦 |
[05:41] | He asked you out to drinks. It’s a date. | 他约你去喝酒 就是约会好吗 |
[05:50] | Oh, hey, Karev. Have I got a present for you. | 卡列夫 我有个礼物要送你呢 |
[05:53] | – Thought you were still on vacation. – Not a vacation. | – 我以为你去度假了呢 – 不是度假 |
[05:55] | It was a personal leave while I figured some stuff out. | 我是请假了 因为我需要想事情 |
[05:56] | You’re not at work, it’s a vacation. | 你没上班就是去度假了 |
[05:58] | Searching for the meaning of life | 寻找生命的意义只能说明 |
[05:59] | just means it’s a boring vacation. | 这个假度的很无聊 |
[06:01] | What’s the present? | 什么礼物啊 |
[06:02] | I’ve got an 11-year-old with an extensive osteochondroma | 我有一个11岁的男孩 两侧的肩胛骨都有 |
[06:05] | in both scapulae, all right? | 巨大的骨软骨瘤 |
[06:07] | Wildest case of it I have ever seen. | 这是我见过最夸张的病例了 |
[06:08] | – And it’s pro bono. – Pro bono?! | – 而且是无偿的 – 无偿的 |
[06:10] | – I’ve met the family. – How is that a present? | – 我见过他家人了 – 这是礼物啊 |
[06:11] | We’re bleeding money out of every, | 我们现在已经缺钱缺到 |
[06:16] | Rafi, look who’s here. | 拉菲 你看谁来了 |
[06:18] | Dr. Avery! | 艾弗里医生 |
[06:20] | You’re welcome. | 不客气啊 |
[06:21] | Hey, buddy! | 小伙子 |
[06:31] | Ms. Sullivan? Hi. I’m Dr. Bailey. | 莎莉文女士 我是贝利医生 |
[06:34] | This is Dr. Wilson, | 这是威尔森医生 |
[06:36] | – Karev. – Karev. | – 现在是卡利夫医生了 – 卡利夫医生 |
[06:38] | I’m here for Dr. Grey. | 我是来找格蕾医生的 |
[06:39] | Yes, Dr. Grey is unavailable, | 格蕾医生现在没有空 |
[06:41] | so we are going to be the o… | 所以我们可以来协助 |
[06:42] | Wasting your time, all right? | 别浪费时间了好吗 |
[06:44] | I’ve already seen an internist, two gastroenterologists, | 我已经看过一位内科医生 两位肠胃病学家 |
[06:47] | and two surgeons who ran dozens of inconclusive test | 以及两位外科医生了 都给我做了无数没有结果的测试 |
[06:49] | before diagnosing me with acid reflux, | 结果还是给我诊断成了胃酸倒流 |
[06:51] | anorexia, and anxiety, none of which | 厌食症 和焦虑症 |
[06:54] | are actually the cause of my stomach pain. | 可是这些都不是我肚子疼的原因 |
[06:56] | So I’m here to see the woman I read about, | 所以我来找我读到过最厉害的医生 |
[06:57] | the best, Dr. Meredith Grey. | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生 |
[06:59] | And you have both made it clear that you are not her, | 你们俩已经清楚表明了自己不是她了 |
[07:02] | so no thank you and goodbye. | 所以不用了谢谢 再见吧 |
[07:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:07] | Ms. Sullivan. | 莎莉文女士 |
[07:08] | I’m am not Meredith Grey. This is true. | 虽然我确实不是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[07:11] | But I am the woman who taug Meredith Grey. | 但是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾是我亲手教出来的 |
[07:14] | Grey was a lump of clay when I met her. | 我认识她的时候她还是一团乱麻 |
[07:18] | And I shaped her with my two hands | 是我用双手辛勤灌溉 |
[07:20] | into the surgeon that she has become. | 让她取得了今天的成就 |
[07:22] | And I helped her with the mini livers. | 她的迷你肝脏是我帮忙的哦 |
[07:29] | Dr. Karev is our chief of pediatric surgery, | 卡列夫医生是我们儿科手术的主任 |
[07:31] | well, right now chief of everything. | 现在也是医院的总主任 |
[07:33] | This is Rafi and Aamir. | 这是拉菲和阿米尔 |
[07:35] | Thank you so much for doing this. | 真的是太感谢了 |
[07:37] | – You mind if I take a look? – Of course. | – 我能看一下吗 – 当然 |
[07:38] | Hey, Rafi, can you lift your arms above your head for me? | 拉菲 能不能双手举过头顶 |
[07:41] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
[07:44] | Alright. How’d you guys meet? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[07:46] | Uh, hiking in Oregon. | 在俄勒冈徒步的时候 |
[07:47] | We were both at the same creek, | 我们都在同一条小溪附近 |
[07:49] | and they made me some amazing s’mores. | 他们给我烤了超级好吃的棉花糖 |
[07:51] | Rafi loves to swim, even when it’s freezing outside. | 拉菲喜欢游泳 哪怕外面寒风刺骨 |
[07:54] | And skip rocks and climb trees. | 还喜欢攀岩和爬树 |
[07:57] | – Basically anything outdoors. – When Rafi was 8 years old, | – 基本一切户外活动都喜欢 – 拉菲8岁的时候 |
[07:59] | he was diagnosed with multiple osteochondromas. | 被诊断出患有多处骨软骨瘤 |
[08:01] | They’re benign overgrowths in my bones and cartilage. | 它们是在我骨头和软骨里过度生长的良性肿瘤 |
[08:04] | They’re hereditary. | 是遗传性的 |
[08:05] | He explains it to people about five times a day. | 他差不多一天要跟人解释五次吧 |
[08:07] | Tell you what we’re gonna do here, | 好吧 我们这么办 |
[08:09] | is we’re gonna shave your bones down | 我们会把你的骨头削掉 |
[08:10] | and reshape them so they go from this… | 然后重新打磨 从这样 |
[08:13] | to… this. | 变成这样 |
[08:15] | You’re sure we should remove them now? | 确定现在就要拿掉吗 |
[08:16] | His pediatrician said we might want to wait till he’s older. | 他的儿科医生说最好等到他再大一点 |
[08:18] | No. I want them off now! They’re weird. | 不 我现在就要拿掉 这骨头太怪了 |
[08:21] | That’s okay. The risk isn’t any different if we do it now or later. | 没关系的 现在去除和以后去除 风险没什么不同 |
[08:23] | And he’s in good hands. Avery and I make an excellent team. | 而且不用担心 我和艾弗里合作的很好 |
[08:26] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[08:28] | I had to, uh, put a pin in a tibia. | 我刚刚往胫骨里放大头针来着 |
[08:30] | What’s up, little dude? | 你好啊 小哥们 |
[08:32] | I’m Dr. Lincoln. But you can call me Link. | 我是林肯医生 你可以叫我林克 |
[08:35] | – He’s on this, too? – He’s head of ortho. Yeah. | – 他也要一起吗 – 他是骨科的头头啊 |
[08:38] | Avery didn’t tell me you were in on this. | 艾弗里没跟我说你也一起跟这个病人啊 |
[08:40] | Sweet. | 真好 |
[08:41] | Yeah. Sweet. | 是啊 真好 |
[08:46] | Alright. Your vitals look good, | 好的 你的体征都没问题 |
[08:48] | but I’d like to do another blood panel and run another echo. | 但我还是想再做一个血液测试以及声波图 |
[08:52] | And? | 然后呢 |
[08:54] | A little birdie told me Dr. Avery’s back in town. | 我听说艾弗里医生回来了 |
[08:58] | It was that or talk about myself, so… | 要不就跟她闲聊 要不就得给我自己找对象了 |
[09:01] | Ah. Yes, Cece. Dr. Avery is back temporarily. | 是的 茜茜 艾弗里医生暂时回来了 |
[09:04] | He’s here to do a complex surgery, | 是为了做一个很复杂的手术 |
[09:06] | and then he’s off again. | 之后他就又要走了 |
[09:07] | So you’re sad he’s in town for such a short time. | 所以你是说他回来一小段时间 |
[09:10] | Sure. Let’s go with that. | 这么说也行吧 |
[09:12] | I’ll be back to do your echo after I finish my rounds. | 等我巡完房回来给你做声波图像 |
[09:16] | What happened between them? | 他们俩是出什么问题了 |
[09:18] | – I don’t know. – Parker! | – 我不知道 – 帕克 |
[09:22] | When I was 14, | 我14岁的时候 |
[09:24] | I got alcohol poisoning in the middle of the school day. | 正上着学呢 我突然就酒精中毒了 |
[09:27] | Did I ever tell you that story? | 我跟你说过吗 |
[09:28] | Um, Bailey told me there was this app | 贝利跟我说有一个软件 |
[09:30] | you can put in your kid’s phone to track them. | 你可以追踪孩子的手机 |
[09:32] | – Yeah. Already done. – Oh. | – 已经搞了 – 好吧 |
[09:33] | I’m not proud of it. | 并不以此为荣 |
[09:35] | And this app… tracks her texts. | 这个软件 可以看到她的信息 |
[09:38] | Oh. That’s a little… | 这个就有点 |
[09:39] | Invasive? Extreme? | 太过分了吗 太疯狂了吗 |
[09:41] | There was this text | 里面有一条短信是说 |
[09:43] | about a bunch of kids cutting class today. | 今天有一帮孩子要逃学 |
[09:44] | – That’s why we’re here. – Listen, you’re a recovering addict | – 所以我们才在这里蹲点的 – 你听我说 你是一个恢复中的瘾君子 |
[09:47] | raising a recovering addict, and you care about her. | 然后你在抚养另一个恢复中的瘾君子 你很在乎她 |
[09:50] | That’s gonna make anyone a little… | 所以会让你变得有一点 |
[09:52] | Insane? | 疯狂吗 |
[09:53] | I was gonna say obsessive. | 我本来想说 过分痴迷的 |
[09:57] | Delete them. | 删掉吧 |
[09:59] | If I do it, I will just get sucked back in. | 如果我自己删的话 我就又控制不住要看了 |
[10:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:06] | All gone! | 全部删掉了 |
[10:08] | No need to know the details of her lunch… | 不需要去知道她和瑞秋和艾琳 |
[10:10] | …with Rachel and Eileen. | 吃午饭的细节了 |
[10:12] | They’re having lunch? | 她们要一起吃午饭吗 |
[10:14] | That’s good! | 那太好了呀 |
[10:15] | They seem like nice girls. | 这小姑娘们看起来不错的呀 |
[10:17] | And it’s so hard to make friends when you transfer. | 转学过来是很难交到朋友的 |
[10:19] | How did I become this person? | 我怎么变成这个样子了 |
[10:21] | I kind of like this person. | 我还蛮喜欢你这样的 |
[10:25] | Okay, Helm, go get some ABD and conform to dress this. | 赫尔姆 去拿心内膜自动边缘检测设备 |
[10:27] | – Mm-hmm. – Dr. Webber. | – 好的 – 韦伯医生 |
[10:29] | Got a small lac on the forehead and on the calf, | 前额和小腿有小伤口 |
[10:31] | but I just finished repairing the leg. | 我刚刚修复完腿部 |
[10:33] | Hmm. Is there a problem, Schmitt? | 你怎么了 施密特 |
[10:35] | The edges don’t want to line up. | 针缝的不齐啊 |
[10:37] | Well, I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[10:38] | DeLuca, you have any advice for him? | 德鲁克 有什么建议吗 |
[10:40] | Throw a corner stitch on the apex first. | 在顶点起一个十字角针 |
[10:42] | Then the rest will line up. | 后面就会很齐了 |
[10:43] | – Come on. You know that. – Right. Sorry. | – 专心点啊 你知道这个的 – 对的 抱歉 |
[10:49] | Look, um, Schmitt’s just a little distracted. | 施密特有点心不在焉的 |
[10:51] | I-I think he’s got a thing for Helm. | 我觉得他可能是喜欢赫尔姆 |
[10:53] | Is that his excuse or yours? | 这是他的借口还是你的 |
[10:56] | It’s not an excuse, Dr. Webber. It’s just an explanation. | 这不是借口 韦伯医生 只是跟你解释一下 |
[10:59] | Well, you could have fooled me. | 你骗不了我的 |
[11:00] | You and Schmitt were on the same patient, | 你和施密特都在接诊同一个病人 |
[11:01] | and you didn’t notice that he needed help? | 你没注意到他需要帮忙吗 |
[11:03] | Show some initiative, DeLuca. | 主动指导一下 德卢卡 |
[11:07] | I, uh, I-I already ate breakfast, | 我已经吃过早饭了 |
[11:09] | if that’s what’s happening. | 如果你是要给我做的话 |
[11:11] | Oh, no. I have to make cookies for Zola’s bake sale. | 不是的 佐拉有个卖饼干的活动 我得给她做 |
[11:14] | And they have to be homemade | 必须得是家长亲手做的 |
[11:15] | because, apparently, that’s how you show you care. | 可能这样才显得我比较在乎吧 |
[11:17] | And Zola wants chocolate. Not chocolate chip. Chocolate. | 佐拉想要巧克力的 还不是巧克力碎屑的 要巧克力 |
[11:20] | And did you know there’s a difference | 你知道可可粉和热巧克力粉 |
[11:22] | between cocoa powder and hot-chocolate mix? | 原来还是有区别的吗 |
[11:24] | – Not a baker? – I just learned | – 我也不懂啊 – 我才知道 |
[11:25] | that you had to pre-heat the oven. | 还要先把烤箱预热 |
[11:27] | Well, you know what? You look busy. | 你好像挺忙的 |
[11:28] | So I’m just gonna take off. | 我还是先走吧 |
[11:30] | Oh, just stay. | 别走啊 |
[11:32] | Make sure I don’t burn the house down. | 看着我点 省的我把房子点了 |
[11:34] | – Okay. – See? | – 好吧 – 你看 |
[11:36] | You’ll get to do all of this soon, | 不久以后你也要开始做这些了 |
[11:37] | bake cookies, look for childcare, | 做饼干 找幼儿园 |
[11:39] | find a good school. | 找好学校 |
[11:41] | And there it is. | 你终于说了 |
[11:42] | Look, Meredith, I’m gonna go back to Germany. | 是这样 梅瑞狄斯 我要回到德国去 |
[11:44] | I’ve got a great O.B. in Landstuhl, | 兰茨图尔有一个很好的产房 |
[11:47] | and I’ll give birth there and raise the baby myself. | 我会在那里生孩子 然后自己一个人抚养 |
[11:49] | And not tell Owen? | 你不打算告诉欧文吗 |
[11:50] | Well, I was planning to tell him, | 我是想告诉他的 |
[11:53] | and I was going to apologize | 我还想向他道歉 |
[11:54] | for all the awful things that I said to him, | 因为我曾对他恶语相向 |
[11:56] | and then I came back here and found out | 然后我就回到这儿 然后发现 |
[11:58] | that they were all true. | 这一切都是真的 |
[12:00] | Oh. It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[12:02] | He’s not living with his ex-wife and two kids? | 难道他不是和前妻还有两个孩子住在一起吗 |
[12:05] | Okay, well, that part is true. | 好吧 这倒是事实 |
[12:06] | But he’s fostering a baby, | 但那是他领养的孩子 |
[12:08] | and she’s helping the mom get her life together. | 艾米莉亚正在帮助孩子妈妈重新振作起来 |
[12:10] | I just… | 我就是 |
[12:13] | I-I don’t see how it would work. | 我不明白这是怎么做到的 |
[12:15] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么来这儿了 |
[12:17] | – You stalked me. – No, no. | – 你跟踪我 – 不 我没有 |
[12:19] | Why are you in Seattle? | 那你为什么在西雅图 |
[12:20] | And don’t blame the clot because we both know | 别把血栓当做借口了 因为我们都知道 |
[12:23] | that you could jump on a bus or a train | 如果你真的想要离开这里的话 |
[12:24] | if you really wanted to get out of town. | 你完全可以坐大巴或者坐火车的 |
[12:26] | I don’t know, okay? I don’t, Well, I-I just, | 我不知道 行了吧 |
[12:29] | I don’t know why I’m here or, or what I’m gonna do. | 我也不知道我为什么来这里 来这里干什么 |
[12:31] | I’ve been holed up in a very fancy hotel room | 我宅在一个非常豪华的酒店里 |
[12:34] | running an exorbitant room-service bill | 支付着昂贵的房间服务账单 |
[12:36] | trying to figure it out, and I still don’t know. | 想要弄明白一些事情 但我还是搞不明白 |
[12:38] | And it’s driving me crazy and pissing me off. | 我快要被气死了 感觉要疯了 |
[12:40] | And what are you doing to those eggs?! | 你要对这些蛋做什么啊 |
[12:42] | Here. Gimme. | 给我 |
[12:46] | I don’t need the fork. | 我不需要叉子 |
[12:52] | All right. Let’s see what we got here. | 好吧 看看我们能找到什么 |
[13:00] | Okay, here’s your mitral valve. | 这是你的左房室瓣 |
[13:01] | So, why’s Dr. Avery in the doghouse? | 所以 艾弗里医生为什么失宠了啊 |
[13:05] | Let’s focus on you, okay? | 注意力集中在你身上 好吗 |
[13:07] | This is me focusing on me. | 这就是我集中注意力在我身上啊 |
[13:09] | If something’s eating away at you, | 如果这儿有什么在困扰着你 |
[13:11] | I’d just as soon we get it out now | 我就是希望在你把手伸到我心脏里之前 |
[13:14] | before you have my heart in your hands. | 先把这件事情解决掉 |
[13:18] | It’s the way he left. He made this huge decision to go | 就是他离开的方式 做出离开的决定 |
[13:20] | and then told me by voicemail, | 然后通过语音信箱告诉我 |
[13:23] | then barely communicated once he was gone. | 他离开后我们仅仅联系了一次 |
[13:25] | Who does that? | 谁会这样做啊 |
[13:26] | I mean, I get having big questions. | 我明白他有很多问题想不明白 |
[13:29] | So go. Go seek your truth, follow your heart. | 那就走吧 跟着你的心 找你所谓的真理去吧 |
[13:31] | Just don’t freeze me out. | 别这么冷落我啊 |
[13:33] | What are your big questions? | 那你的问题是什么呢 |
[13:37] | When is he coming back? | 他什么时候回来呢 |
[13:38] | Does he even want to be in a relationship? | 他还想要维系这段关系吗 |
[13:41] | Why does he keep texting me pictures of trees? | 为什么他一直给我发树的照片 |
[13:46] | Not questions about him. | 别问关于他的问题 |
[13:49] | About you. | 想想关于你自己的问题 |
[14:00] | Link, how we looking on your side? | 林克 你那边是什么情况 |
[14:01] | It’s coming along. Bone saw. | 它出来了 给我骨锯 |
[14:04] | Brooke was telling me about your wedding. | 布鲁克跟我说了你们的婚礼 |
[14:06] | That sounds like quite a day. | 听起来相当不错 |
[14:08] | – Brooke? – He means Jo. | – 布鲁克 – 他的意思是乔 |
[14:09] | Jo. Sorry. Still getting used to that. | 乔 对不起 我还是不习惯这么称呼 |
[14:13] | You guys knew each other, then? | 你们过去很了解对方吗 |
[14:14] | School. And we worked together. | 我们在学校认识 之后一起工作 |
[14:16] | – Oh. What hospital? – Jimmy’s Crab Shack. | – 哪家医院 – 吉米的蟹棚屋 |
[14:18] | Hey, Avery, how was your leave of absence? | 艾弗里 你假休得怎么样 |
[14:25] | Uh, yeah, it’s going great. I got a few weeks left. | 恩 挺不错的 我还剩几个星期的假 |
[14:28] | I’m gonna head down to Santa Barbara. | 我想去圣巴巴贝拉看看 |
[14:30] | Then I haven’t decided between Yosemite and Zion. | 我还没决定是去约塞米蒂国家公园还是去锡安山 |
[14:32] | – Ooh, Zion. Hands down. – Really? | – 锡安山 那可真不近啊 – 真的吗 |
[14:34] | Angels Landing, it’s up like 6,000 feet, | 天使的着陆地 那得有1.8公里吧 |
[14:36] | and you’re on this teeny little trail | 你要走条用一条链子 |
[14:37] | with a chain as a handrail. | 做扶手的小路呢 |
[14:39] | Yeah. I want to try that. | 是的 我想试试 |
[14:40] | What about you, Chief? You hike? | 主任 你徒步吗 |
[14:42] | – I’m from Iowa. – The path report’s back. | – 我来自爱荷华 – 有结果了 |
[14:47] | – Thought you said it wasn’t malignant. – Damn it. | – 我以为你说肿瘤不是恶性的 – 他妈的 |
[14:49] | The HIDA scan and the ERCP were negative. | 核子医学胆道摄影和逆行胰胆管造影均为阴性 |
[14:52] | Which rules out | 这样我们排除了 |
[14:54] | the gallbladder and biliary tree. | 胆囊和胆管 |
[14:56] | Yeah. I told you that a half-hour ago. | 我半小时以前就告诉你了 |
[14:59] | Okay. We know that, but this is how we work. | 好吧 我知道 但我们就是这么工作的 |
[15:01] | Yeah, yeah. Process of elimination. I get it. | 好吧 排除的过程 我懂了 |
[15:03] | We do the same thing down at my auto shop. | 这和我在汽车商店里做的事情一样 |
[15:05] | I’m a mechanic, and I learned everything I know from my dad. | 我是个机械师 我从我爸那里学到了一切 |
[15:08] | He ran that shop for 45 years | 他运营了那个商店四十五年 |
[15:09] | then retired and passed it on to me… | 然后退休 把它传给了我 |
[15:12] | along with that lunch pail. | 还有那个午餐桶 |
[15:14] | Which you brought for good luck? | 它能为你带来好运吗 |
[15:16] | Which I brought with me for lunch. | 我带过来吃午餐的 |
[15:18] | I’m constantly fasting for all the tests you doctors order, | 我严格遵守医生要求的禁食医嘱 |
[15:20] | so I bring myself a sandwich for when I’m done. | 等我做完了所有测试 我就吃个自己带来的三明治 |
[15:22] | Um, I want to run a technetium scan | 我想要做个锝灌注扫描 |
[15:25] | to rule out Meckel’s diverticulum. | 来排除梅克尔憩室 |
[15:28] | – It’s not that. – You’ve been tested? | – 不是那个 – 你过去做过吗 |
[15:30] | No, but I read about it online. | 没有 但我在网上读到过 |
[15:32] | Okay. The Internet does not provide accurate diagnoses. | 好吧 但网络不会给你提供准确的检查 |
[15:35] | Yeah, well, far as I can tell, neither do you. | 据我所知 你也不能 |
[15:41] | You were the one who insisted | 是你坚持让我 |
[15:43] | that I tell Megan Hunt about me and Riggs. | 把我和里格斯的关系告诉梅根的人 |
[15:45] | Because you were her surgeon. | 因为你是她的医生啊 |
[15:47] | Because she deserved all the information. | 因为她需要知道所有的信息 |
[15:49] | Is that what this is about? | 就是为了这个吗 |
[15:51] | You blaming me for breaking up you and Riggs? | 你怪罪我拆散了你和里格斯 |
[15:54] | No. broke up me and Riggs. | 不是 时我跟他分的手 |
[15:56] | But Owen is my friend, and Amelia is my sister. | 但欧文是我的朋友 艾米莉亚是我的妹妹 |
[15:59] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:00] | – Not about me. – You’re his best friend. | – 管我没关系 – 你是他最好的朋友啊 |
[16:02] | Well, I was. Not anymore. | 好吧 就算我以前是吧 |
[16:04] | – I can’t be. – Why? | – 我不能再是了 – 为什么 |
[16:06] | Because I hate him, Meredith. | 因为我讨厌他 梅瑞狄斯 |
[16:08] | I hate him so much, I want to smash his face in. | 我太讨厌他了 我想狠狠的扇他的耳光 |
[16:11] | I mean, I can’t even look at him. | 我的意思是 我根本不能直视他 |
[16:13] | How the hell can I raise a child with him? | 我怎么和他一起抚养孩子 |
[16:17] | I grew up without my dad | 我从小就没有和爸爸一起长大 |
[16:19] | because my mother hated him too much to let him love me. | 因为我妈妈太恨他了 不想让他对我有感情 |
[16:23] | One day, your kid will go looking for their dad. | 将来的某一天 你的孩子会找他的父亲 |
[16:25] | They’re not gonna find a deadbeat or a drunk. | 他们不会找到一个被打的半死的酒鬼 |
[16:27] | They’re gonna find a good man who’s devastated. | 他们会找到那个绝望的好男人 |
[16:30] | Do you hate him enough to do that to either of them? | 你如此恨他以至于让你的孩子承受这些吗 |
[16:36] | Stop eating all his snacks. I’m ordering food now. | 别吃他的零食了 我点餐了 |
[16:39] | Morning, folks! | 早上好 我的同事们 |
[16:41] | Jim Blomquist, Vice Principal. | 吉姆·布洛姆奎斯特 副校长 |
[16:43] | The security guard said you’ve been parked out here a couple hours? | 保安说你已经这里几个小时了 |
[16:45] | Yeah, uh, we’re waiting for someone, a student. | 我在这里等个学生 |
[16:48] | You’re parents? | 那你是家长吗 |
[16:49] | Uh, no. Yeah. Um… Kind of hard to define. | 我不是 很难去解释 |
[16:54] | Yeah. Betty Nelson, uh, lives with us, | 贝蒂·纳尔逊和我们住在一起 |
[16:56] | and I foster her, her baby, so… | 我收养了她的孩子 |
[16:59] | See? There’s not really a name for that. | 你看吧 这个关系不太好解释 |
[17:01] | Well, you can’t loiter here in a school zone, | 你不能在校园区徘徊 |
[17:03] | so you’re gonna have to move on, | 所以你们得挪开 |
[17:05] | Mr. and Mrs., uh… | 先生 太太 |
[17:07] | Uh, oh, no, no, we’re, we’re, Well, we’re, we’re, | 噢我们不是 好吧 我们是夫妇 |
[17:09] | We’ll just go. | 我们这就走 |
[17:10] | Yeah. We’re gonna go. | 我们这就走 |
[17:13] | He has cancer? | 他得癌症了吗 |
[17:15] | We caught it early. That is good news. | 癌症早期 这是个好消息 |
[17:18] | But we had it biopsied more than once. | 我们做了不止一次活检 |
[17:20] | Yes, I understand, and things can change. | 我理解 肿瘤东西会变化 |
[17:22] | They mutate, | 它们变异 |
[17:23] | and if the specimen is not taken from a cancerous area, | 如果组织样本不是从癌症区域取得的 |
[17:26] | then it goes undetected. | 那也检测不到 |
[17:30] | Now, I can remove the scapula entirely | 现在呢 我可以切掉整个肩胛骨 |
[17:33] | and take the cancer with it. | 把癌症彻底消除 |
[17:35] | Or I can just remove the growths, | 或者我只是去除增生部分 |
[17:37] | which would mean he’d require radiation treatments, | 这意味这他需要进行后续化疗 |
[17:42] | which can be dangerous in a child this young. | 对这个年纪的孩子来说非常危险 |
[17:44] | His mom died in childbirth. He’s all I have. | 他妈妈在生他时候去世了 他就是我的全部 |
[17:49] | If I remove the scapula, | 如果我去掉肩胛骨 |
[17:51] | he is going to have severely limited range of motion. | 他的活动能力将会严重下降 |
[17:54] | His prosthetic’s gonna have to be replaced as he grows. | 他的假肢随着年龄增长也要更换 |
[17:57] | But the cancer will be gone. | 但是癌症会好的 |
[18:00] | Okay? He’ll live. | 明白吗 他会活下去的 |
[18:04] | I didn’t want to give you my s’more. | 我本来没想给你吃烤棉花糖的 |
[18:06] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[18:08] | When we saw you at the creek, Rafi said, | 那时我们看到你在小溪边上 拉菲说 |
[18:11] | “That guy’s all alone. We should share.” | 那个人很孤单 我们应该分他一点 |
[18:13] | And I thought, “I’m tired and hungry, | 然后我就想 我又累又饿 |
[18:16] | and I don’t want to give a random stranger my dessert.” | 才不要把我的甜点分给一个陌生人 |
[18:19] | But I did. To make him happy. | 但我还是这么做了 为了让他高兴 |
[18:22] | And now what, what you’re saying | 而现在 你所说的 |
[18:25] | is that s’more is gonna save his life? | 不正意味着烤棉花糖救了他的命吗 |
[18:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:31] | Do what you need to save him. | 请尽力救他 |
[18:33] | I absolutely will. | 我绝对会的 |
[18:41] | There should be an hour every day | 这座城市应该 |
[18:43] | where this whole city has to chill. | 每天有一个小时停止运作 |
[18:45] | Seattle Nap Time, no one gets hurt, | 西雅图休息时间 没有伤患 |
[18:47] | and we all get to go to the bathroom. | 我们都能好好去上个厕所 |
[18:54] | It’s not a date. | 不是约会好不好 |
[18:56] | I owe him a drink. | 我欠他一杯酒而已 |
[18:58] | Are you saying this… | 你是说 |
[19:00] | …so it’s more surprising when he kisses you? | 这比他亲你还要出人意料吗 |
[19:02] | Hey, guys! Wake up! | 大家注意了 |
[19:05] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[19:07] | Uh, M-Molly Graham. 19 years old. Asthmatic. | 莫莉·格拉汉姆 19岁 哮喘患者 |
[19:09] | I gave her two nebulizers and a shot of Solu-Medrol. | 我给她喷了两次雾 注射了一剂甲强龙 |
[19:12] | – I’m monitoring her sats. – No, you’re not! | – 我监控着她的血氧饱和度呢 – 不 你没有 |
[19:14] | She’s tachypneic. Her sats are in the 80s. | 她的呼吸过速 血氧饱和度是80多 |
[19:16] | She’s decompensating, okay? She’s not moving any air around. | 她呼吸困难了 看见吗 她无法自主呼吸 |
[19:19] | Okay, we’re gonna have to intubate. Prep for RSI. | 好了 我们要插管了 准备快速诱导插管 |
[19:21] | – Don’t we need an attending? – Do you see one? | – 我们不需要去找个医生来吗 – 你看到这有医生吗 |
[19:22] | I’ll, I’ll get Webber. | 我 我去叫韦伯 |
[19:26] | Okay. Hang in there for me, Molly, okay? | 好了 挺住啊 莫莉 好吗 |
[19:30] | Let’s go, Helm. Let’s go. | 来吧 赫尔姆 来吧 |
[19:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:37] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[19:40] | It’s not going in. Uh, okay, get a scope. | 进不去 快 把窥镜拿来 |
[19:45] | Come on, Molly. It’s okay. You got this. | 加油 莫莉 没事的 你能挺过去 |
[19:50] | Let’s go! Give me that, Helm. | 来吧 给我 赫尔姆 |
[19:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:58] | Come on. Come on. Got it. | 加油 加油 行了 |
[20:06] | No. Helm, I got it. | 不 赫尔姆 我来 |
[20:13] | She was about to code. | 她当时的情况十分危急 |
[20:15] | I didn’t think you’d want me waiting for you. | 我觉得你不会想让我等你来的 |
[20:16] | You were right. | 你做得对 |
[20:18] | But next time, try including your intern. | 但下一次 记得给你的实习生多些机会 |
[20:21] | This is a teaching hospital. | 这里是一家教学型医院 |
[20:27] | So, is it like a Magic 8-Ball? | 这玩意就像魔力8号球吗 |
[20:29] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[20:30] | Except it’s a lot easier to hide in study hall. | 只不过更容易藏在自习室里 |
[20:34] | How have you never seen one? | 你怎么会没见过呢 |
[20:36] | Study hall was for homework. | 自习室是用来做作业的 |
[20:38] | We would not have been friends. | 上学的时候我肯定是不会和你做朋友的 |
[20:40] | Okay. So… | 好了 那么 |
[20:41] | should we stay parked out here all day? | 我们要不要把车停这呆一整天啊 |
[20:44] | – What do you think, Leo? – Leo, what do you think? | – 你觉得呢 里奥 – 里奥 你觉得怎样 |
[20:47] | No? Nothing? | 没有任何意见吗 |
[20:52] | It says “yes, definitely.” | 上面说 是的 肯定要 |
[20:54] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[20:56] | This is how I picked my college. | 我当初选大学也是这么干的 |
[20:59] | Ask a question. | 问一个问题 |
[21:00] | Uh, has Amelia lost it? | 呃 艾米莉亚疯了吗 |
[21:02] | Excellent. Now pick a color. | 很好 选一个颜色 |
[21:04] | – Red. – R-E-D. | – 红色 – 红 色 |
[21:07] | – Now pick a number. – 2. | – 选一个数字 – 2 |
[21:10] | 5 5. | |
[21:13] | “100%.” See? It works. | 绝对是的 看到了吗 多好玩 |
[21:18] | Amelia. It’s Betty. | 艾米莉亚 是贝蒂 |
[21:22] | Okay. What do we do? | 好的 我们要怎么做 |
[21:38] | Okay. We’re staying. | 好吧 我们不走了 |
[21:43] | Ooh. You are some kind of genius. | 噢 你真是个烹饪天才 |
[21:46] | Well, I just followed the recipe. | 我只是照着食谱来的 |
[21:48] | – So did I. – You know what? | – 我也是啊 – 你知道吗 |
[21:49] | That’s my problem, is I just follow. I play it safe. | 这就是我的问题了 我只会照着来 表现得小心翼翼 |
[21:53] | You joined the Army during a war. | 你在战争时期参过军 |
[21:55] | You don’t play it safe. | 你才没有小心翼翼的呢 |
[21:57] | No. That wasn’t brave. | 不是的 那样并不勇敢 |
[21:59] | That was Allison. | 那样像艾莉森 |
[22:01] | Who’s Allison? | 谁是艾莉森 |
[22:02] | My favorite person on the planet died in the second tower, | 我在这个世上最爱的一个人 五角大楼袭击中去世了 |
[22:04] | which was a month after I buried my mom | 是在我埋葬了母亲一个月之后 |
[22:07] | and a year after I buried my dad. | 埋葬父亲的一年之后 |
[22:09] | She was… She carried me. | 她 她一直支持着我 |
[22:13] | And when she died, I wished that I had gone with her. | 她死的那会儿 我希望自己也随她去了 |
[22:17] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[22:19] | New York was our city. I didn’t how to live there without her. | 纽约是我们的家 我不知道没了她该怎么活下去 |
[22:22] | So I went to Iraq, which is where I started working | 所以我去了伊拉克 也就是在那时 |
[22:26] | with this buttoned-up, brilliant surgeon who just, | 我开始和这个沉着稳重 医术高明的外科医生共事 |
[22:29] | He didn’t have any doubts at all. | 他对我毫无疑惑 |
[22:31] | He was such an optimist, which I couldn’t stand. | 他是如此地乐观向上 我理解不了 |
[22:33] | He didn’t try to fix me or tell me how to grieve. | 他没有想着开导我或者告诉我怎么面对悲痛 |
[22:35] | He was just there, and he was kind, | 只是默默陪伴 并且他人很好 |
[22:37] | and I fell in love with him. | 于是我爱上了他 |
[22:39] | But he had a fiancee, and I didn’t want to lose him | 但是他有未婚妻 而我不想失去他 |
[22:41] | ’cause I couldn’t lose anyone else. | 因为我承受不了失去任何人的痛苦了 |
[22:46] | So I played it safe. | 所以我选择了谨慎行事 |
[22:49] | I don’t hate Owen. I… | 我不恨欧文 我 |
[22:52] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[22:59] | Isn’t that your patient? | 那不是你的病人吗 |
[23:03] | It was, but we found a Ewing. | 以前是 但我们发现他体内长了一颗尤文氏肉瘤 |
[23:06] | Caught it early, so… | 发现得挺早的 所以 |
[23:08] | hopefully we can get all of it. | 希望我们能够把它全部切除 |
[23:11] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[23:15] | Yeah. It’s kind of a miracle I was able to… | 是啊 我能够在这种情况下救回他 |
[23:18] | find him when I did. | 算是一个奇迹了 |
[23:21] | You don’t sound like somebody who just saved a boy’s life. | 听你的口气不像是刚刚救了那男孩一命啊 |
[23:25] | Yeah, it’s just… | 是啊 因为 |
[23:27] | Rafi’s such an active kid. | 拉菲是个活泼的孩子 |
[23:29] | He loves to swim and climb trees and run around, | 他很爱游泳 爬树 跑来跑去 |
[23:31] | and he is gonna wake up and find out | 但他醒来时会发现 |
[23:33] | he can’t ever lift his own arm. | 他无法抬起胳膊了 |
[23:35] | So I’m saving his life, but he’s not gonna see it that way. | 所以说尽管我救了他的命 但他会理解不了 |
[23:38] | He’s a little kid, a little kid who wants to play, | 他是一个小孩 想玩耍的小孩 |
[23:41] | and I’m the guy that took that away from him. | 而我剥夺了他玩耍的机会 |
[23:49] | My mom used to say that, | 我妈妈过去常说 |
[23:50] | “Everything’s clearer on the mountaintop.” | 站得越高 看得越明了 |
[23:53] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[23:54] | Just, you know, when you can get some distance, | 就是 当你置身事外的时候 |
[23:59] | separate yourself from your problems. | 让烦恼远离自己 |
[24:01] | They all seem so solvable. | 这样烦恼看起来也没什么大不了呀 |
[24:02] | But then you get back into real life. | 然后你回到现实生活中 |
[24:04] | Nothing is black-and-white. Everything is just all muddy. | 却会发现没有什么是非黑白 一切都是混沌的 |
[24:07] | “Everything is clearer on the mountaintop.” | 站得越高 看得越明了 |
[24:13] | Guys, don’t move! Don’t move. I’ll be right there. | 你们别动 别动 我马上下去 |
[24:20] | Radiation? I told you it’ll fry his lung. | 放射治疗 我告诉过你这会损害他的肺 |
[24:22] | – And the bone’s already out. – Extracorporeal radiation. | – 而且骨头已经拿出来了 – 体外放疗 |
[24:25] | The bone is already out, so we can do | 骨头拿出来了 所以我们可以对它做 |
[24:27] | the radiation outside the body, | 体外放疗 |
[24:28] | crank up that dose as high as we want, | 剂量加到多大都行 |
[24:30] | basically like putting it in a microwave. | 就像把它放进微波炉 |
[24:31] | It doesn’t hurt him, kills the cancer. | 不会对他造成伤害 却能杀死癌症 |
[24:33] | – And all the healthy cells. – But that won’t matter. | – 还有所有健康的细胞 – 但那不是重点 |
[24:34] | We replace the scapula, | 我们把肩胛骨替换掉 |
[24:36] | and the framework’s there for new cells to grow back. | 框架会接纳重新长出来的细胞 |
[24:38] | Exactly. It gives us a better match than any prosthetic ever could. | 没错 这比任何的假肢都要合适 |
[24:40] | We re-attach the ligaments in their natural position, | 我们重新把韧带接回原来的位置 |
[24:42] | minimal loss of movement. | 做到最小地损伤活动能力 |
[24:43] | – And no more surgeries. – Can we do this thing? | – 而且不用再做手术了 – 我们可以这样做吗 |
[24:46] | Hell yeah. Let’s move. | 当然了 来吧 |
[26:31] | – Attachment complete. – Good hemostasis. | – 接合完成 -止血很顺利 |
[26:33] | We are ready to close. | 我们准备可以缝合了 |
[26:47] | Unfortunately, we’ve exhausted | 很不幸 我们已经做完了 |
[26:50] | every test that we can think of. | 所有能想得到的检查 |
[27:13] | Do, Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我说的意思吗 |
[27:16] | I understand. But I don’t accept. | 我明白 但我接受不了 |
[27:20] | I don’t accept your failure to diagnose me, | 我接受不了你们无法对我作出诊断 |
[27:23] | and I won’t accept discharge papers, either. | 我也无法接受你开的出院证明 |
[27:25] | So I’m gonna eat my sandwich, and you’re gonna go remember | 所以我继续吃我的三明治 而你要记得 |
[27:28] | that you are the teacher of Meredith Grey. | 你是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾的老师 |
[27:35] | Nina, w-we’ve run out of tests. | 尼娜 我们没有其他检查可以做了 |
[27:38] | Then find new tests. Invent them. | 那就找新的检查 发明新的检查 |
[27:41] | Take care of me. That is your job. | 你的工作就是照顾我 |
[27:43] | Should I page psych? | 需不需要我呼叫精神科 |
[27:44] | I can’t keep living like this. | 我没法再像现在这样活下去了 |
[27:46] | I can’t keep being told it’s in my head | 我无法忍受别人说是我精神有问题 |
[27:49] | when I know that it’s not. | 但我精神很正常 |
[27:50] | I can’t keep being told | 我无法忍受别人说我疯了 |
[27:52] | that I’m crazy when I’m not crazy. | 但是我并没有疯 |
[27:54] | If you don’t help me, I’m gonna kill myself. | 如果你们不帮我 那么我就去自杀 |
[27:56] | And then all those doctors who said it was in my head will be right. | 那么那些说我精神有问题的医生诊断的都是对的 |
[28:01] | But they’re not right. | 但他们是错的 |
[28:04] | I know there’s something wrong with m… | 我知道我有地方不对劲 |
[28:07] | Nina? | 尼娜 |
[28:08] | Okay. What is it? | 好的 哪不舒服 |
[28:10] | – What is it? – Stomach! | – 哪不舒服 – 胃 |
[28:12] | Here? | 这儿 |
[28:13] | Alright, Dr. Webber, uh, beds 1 and 2 | 韦伯医生 1号床和2号床的病人 |
[28:16] | are ready to be discharged, | 可以准备出院了 |
[28:17] | and neuro’s on its way to check the CHI in bed 6, | 神经科在去给6号床做卡方检查的路上了 |
[28:20] | but I did a preliminary check, and I think he’s okay. | 但我做了一个初步检查 我觉得他没问题 |
[28:25] | Bed 2 is Helm’s patient, and 6 is Schmitt’s. | 2号床是赫尔姆的病人 6号床是施密特的 |
[28:31] | Yeah, well, you said show some initiative, so… | 你说让我表现的更主动 |
[28:33] | Initiative doesn’t mean doing everything yourself. | 主动并不意味着凡事亲力亲为 |
[28:36] | Look, do you have some kind of problem with me, Dr. Webber? | 韦伯医生 你是对我有意见吗 |
[28:38] | Oh, far from it. I consider you a friend. | 哪的话 我把你当朋友 |
[28:41] | A friend? You’ve been on my ass all day for nothing. | 朋友 你整天因为小事烦着我 |
[28:44] | I haven’t made a single mistake. | 我连一个错都没有犯过 |
[28:45] | I picked up everybody else’s slack. | 我还收拾了别人的烂摊子 |
[28:46] | So, if there’s some lesson, please enlighten me. | 所以 如果有什么教训 就点拨我一下 |
[28:49] | I don’t need a friend in the E.R., DeLuca. | 德卢卡 我不需要在急诊室里有一个朋友 |
[28:51] | I need doctors who not only | 我需要一个医生 |
[28:53] | can give patients the best possible care, | 不仅能给病人最好的照顾 |
[28:55] | but teach others to do the same. | 而且还要教别人做同样的事 |
[28:56] | That’s what separates residents from attendings. | 这就是区分住院医生和主治医生的地方 |
[28:59] | Don’t get mad at me for thinking you’ve got it in ya. | 不要生我的气 我相信你能做到 |
[29:06] | Ow. That hurts. | 那好疼啊 |
[29:08] | I know. Just try to relax, okay? | 我知道 试着放松好吗 |
[29:11] | Do you hear something? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[29:12] | A swooshing sound? | 嗖嗖声 |
[29:15] | Like her sandwich digesting? | 好像在消化她吃的三明治 |
[29:18] | More like a vascular bruit. | 更像是血管杂音 |
[29:21] | Um, here. Let’s try the ultrasound. | 来 咱们试下B超 |
[29:22] | Sure. | 好 |
[29:29] | And to the right. | 往右 |
[29:32] | I’m gonna press, | 我准备按压了 |
[29:34] | – Aah! Ow. – Sorry, sorry, sorry. | – 啊 – 抱歉 |
[29:36] | Uh, take a deep breath for me. | 做个深呼吸 |
[29:39] | And exhale. | 呼气 |
[29:42] | There! | 那 |
[29:43] | Oh. The median arcuate ligament. | 正中弓状韧带 |
[29:46] | – You’ve got MALS. – Whoa! | – 你得了动脉瘤 – 哇哦 |
[29:48] | I’ve only read about this. | 我只读到过这个 |
[29:50] | A-A ligament is wrapped tightly around your celiac artery. | 韧带紧紧地包裹着你的腹腔动脉 |
[29:54] | It expands when you eat. | 你吃东西的时候就拉伸 |
[29:56] | You know, no one’s found it | 你知道吗 没人发现是因为 |
[29:57] | because you always fast before your visits. | 你来检查前都不吃东西 |
[30:00] | We can go in laparoscopically, cut it. | 我们可以做腹腔镜 把它切除掉 |
[30:02] | Takes 20 minutes. | 只需要20分钟 |
[30:07] | I knew it was real. | 我知道这是真的 |
[30:08] | Oh, yeah. This is a real thing. | 没错 证据确凿 |
[30:12] | And we found it. | 而且我们找到了 |
[30:15] | And Meredith Grey did not. | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾没有 |
[30:19] | I thought this was gonna be easier. | 我觉得这个会更简单 |
[30:21] | I-I don’t know how to tell him, | 我不知道怎么跟他说 |
[30:22] | but I don’t know how to not tell him. | 但我也不知道怎么不告诉他 |
[30:23] | I feel completely out of control. | 我感觉要失控了 |
[30:26] | Oh, that’s just the hormones. That’ll pass. | 只不过是荷尔蒙的原因 会过去的 |
[30:27] | Oh, it won’t pass. | 过不去 |
[30:30] | I mean, nothing about this is gonna pass. | 跟这有关的一切都不会过去 |
[30:33] | Well, the “out of control” will pass. | 失控会过去的 |
[30:35] | I mean, listen, being a mom breaks you open. | 我意思是 当一个妈妈会让你敞开心扉的 |
[30:37] | It’s supposed to. | 本就该这样 |
[30:38] | I mean, is, | 我想说 |
[30:40] | Is that what happened to Amelia? | 这就是发生在阿米利亚身上的事吗 |
[30:42] | I mean, Owen said that she didn’t want to have kids, | 欧文说她不想要孩子 |
[30:45] | that their marriage was a wreck. | 他们的婚姻破裂了 |
[30:46] | I mean, he would call me and say that, | 他打电话给我说 |
[30:47] | “She’s moved out. She’s hiding from me. | 她搬出去了 她在躲着我 |
[30:49] | She doesn’t want to be married to me.” | 她不想嫁给我 |
[30:51] | And I-I didn’t know what to say to that. | 而我根本不知道该怎么说 |
[30:53] | I know that Amelia had a brain tumor removed, and it, | 我知道阿米利亚做了脑肿瘤切除手术 |
[30:56] | but is that what suddenly | 但这就是为什么 |
[30:57] | made her want to have a family and with Owen? | 让她想和欧文组建家庭的原因吗 |
[31:00] | I mean, did she change that much? | 她一下子变了那么多吗 |
[31:01] | Meredith, is she all-in? | 梅瑞狄斯 她全身心投入了吗 |
[31:03] | I don’t know. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 我不知道 |
[31:04] | I can’t speak for Amelia, nor do I want to try. | 我不能代表阿米利亚 而且我也不想 |
[31:08] | What I do know is that you do need to talk to him | 我唯一确信的是你必须告诉他 |
[31:11] | because the longer you keep this a secret, | 因为你把这个秘密拖得越长 |
[31:13] | the worse it gets for everybody. | 就越对每个人都没好处 |
[31:15] | I mean, it’s not like you’re gonna lose him. It’s Owen. | 这不代表你会失去他 那可是欧文啊 |
[31:18] | Meredith, I know that I’m not gonna lose him. | 梅瑞狄斯 我知道我不会失去他 |
[31:21] | It’s, It’s Owen. | 那可是欧文啊 |
[31:23] | He is good and honorable and loyal and kind. | 他心地好 又高贵 忠诚 善良 |
[31:27] | And when I tell him that I’m carrying his child, | 但我告诉他我怀了他的孩子 |
[31:30] | he will claim me. | 他会承认我的 |
[31:32] | And then for the rest of my life, | 而往后余生 |
[31:33] | I’m gonna wonder whether he’s with me out of obligation | 我就会想他跟我在一起是出于义务 |
[31:35] | or if he really wants to be with me. | 还是他真的想和我在一起 |
[31:41] | Hi, babies. How was school? | 宝贝们 学校怎么样 |
[31:43] | – Good. – Good. | – 挺好的 – 挺好的 |
[31:45] | – Good? – Mm. It smells so good in here! | – 是吗 – 这闻起来真香 |
[31:46] | Yeah! Look what I have. | 看我做了什么 |
[31:48] | Teddy, everything you think you know | 泰蒂 所有你认知的一切 |
[31:50] | is gonna completely change once the baby comes. | 当有了宝宝后都会改变的 |
[31:52] | Cookies on the table. | 桌子上有饼干 |
[31:53] | It’s not you that you’re telling him for. | 你告诉他不是为了你 |
[31:58] | – Hey, you want me to take over? – I got him. | – 你想让我接手吗 – 我搞定了 |
[32:01] | – You think I don’t? – No, no. | – 你觉得我办不到吗 – 不是 |
[32:02] | The opposite, actually. I think you’re great with him. | 事实正相反 我觉得你和他相处得很融洽 |
[32:04] | So, what’s with the staring? | 那是怎么回事 |
[32:07] | I don’t know. I just… | 我不知道 我只是 |
[32:09] | I keep kind of wondering, | 我一直在想 |
[32:11] | is this really what broke up our marriage? | 真的是这个毁了我们的婚姻吗 |
[32:13] | Well, first of all, brain tumor. | 首先 脑瘤 |
[32:16] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[32:19] | And also… | 其次 |
[32:21] | Christopher. | 克里斯托弗 |
[32:22] | – Who? – My baby. | – 谁 – 我的孩子 |
[32:26] | That was his name. Christopher. | 那是他的名字 克里斯托弗 |
[32:31] | I have never said that out loud before. | 我之前从没有大声的说出来 |
[32:34] | Not even to myself. | 甚至都没对我自己说过 |
[32:37] | But I loved him… | 但我爱他 |
[32:39] | for every second of his life. | 他生命里的每一分每一秒都爱他 |
[32:42] | I loved him so much. | 我非常爱他 |
[32:45] | After he died, the pain was unbearable. | 他死后 这种痛苦是无法承受的 |
[32:49] | And I think I became afraid | 而且我觉得我害怕 |
[32:51] | that loving another baby | 爱其他的孩子 |
[32:54] | would somehow lessen Christopher’s memory. | 会不自觉的减少对克里斯托弗的回忆 |
[32:58] | But I’m okay. | 但我还好 |
[33:00] | I couldn’t say his name before, | 我之前连他的名字都说不出口 |
[33:02] | and now I feel like for the first time in my life, | 而现在我觉得我生命之中第一次 |
[33:05] | I can talk about him, and I-I don’t feel like | 我可以说起他 提到他 |
[33:07] | it’s gonna break me, you know? | 而且这也不会击垮我 |
[33:10] | And I can look at Leo and Betty and, | 现在我能看着利奥和贝蒂 |
[33:14] | and know that… | 很清楚的知道 |
[33:16] | they can’t erase him. | 他们无法抹去他的回忆 |
[33:19] | Nothing can. | 没有可以代替他的回忆 |
[33:22] | And that’s a good thing. | 这是件好事 |
[33:33] | Oh. You found us. | 你找到我们了 |
[33:35] | Were you guys seriously out here all day? | 你们真的在这里待了一整天吗 |
[33:39] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[33:41] | Fine. | 还好 |
[33:43] | That’s all we’re gonna get? | 没别的要说的了吗 |
[33:44] | Fine, and I didn’t do drugs. | 还好 而且我没有吸毒 |
[33:46] | That’ll do. | 这就够了 |
[33:51] | Does Owen wear dad jeans? | 欧文开始穿老爹裤了吗 |
[33:56] | Okay. To your car seat. | 好了 去你的位置上坐着吧 |
[33:58] | “Yes, definitely.” | 没错 是这样了 |
[34:04] | Alright, I’m gonna go talk to Rafi’s dad. | 好了 我要去找拉菲的爸爸谈谈 |
[34:06] | You earned it. | 你可以的 |
[34:08] | Hey, could you hold up a sec, Chief? | 你能等一下吗 |
[34:09] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[34:10] | Uh, because ever since you found out | 因为自从你发现乔和我 |
[34:12] | that Jo and I are friends, | 是好朋友了以后 |
[34:15] | you’ve looked like you want to kill me. | 感觉你每天都很仇视我 |
[34:18] | Uh, so I just wanted to clear the air. | 我只是想说清楚 |
[34:21] | There was nothing between us. She’s like my sister. | 我们之间没有什么 她就跟我妹妹一样 |
[34:23] | Did you know Paul? | 你认识保罗吗 |
[34:25] | Because a good brother would have protected her. | 因为一个好哥哥会保护她 |
[34:27] | You’re twice that guy’s size. You could have leveled him. | 你比那个人强壮两倍 你绝对可以秒杀他 |
[34:29] | I met him. I didn’t like him. | 我见过他 不喜欢他 |
[34:30] | I told her so. She didn’t listen to me. | 我跟她说过了 她没有听我的 |
[34:32] | I mean, Jo was not the best listener | 乔当时不太能 |
[34:33] | of other people’s ideas back then. | 听进去别人的意见 |
[34:35] | Yeah. She still isn’t. | 是的 她现在也这样 |
[34:36] | Well, I didn’t like him, and he didn’t like me. | 我不喜欢他 他也不喜欢我 |
[34:38] | Jo said he was jealous of our friendship, | 乔说他不喜欢我们之间的友谊 |
[34:40] | and she started to back away. | 所以她就开始渐渐疏远我 |
[34:42] | I-I thought I was being respectful. | 我以为这样是尊重她 |
[34:44] | I had no idea he was… | 我不知道他是那种人 |
[34:47] | I didn’t like the guy, but I swear to God, | 我不喜欢这个人 但我发誓 |
[34:48] | if I had known, yeah… I would’ve leveled him. | 我要是知道的话 我绝对会暴打他 |
[35:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:06] | Well… | 好吧 |
[35:07] | I’m still mad at Jackson. | 我还是在生杰克逊的气 |
[35:09] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[35:11] | But I think, uh, mostly I’m mad at me. | 但我想可能主要还是生自己的气 |
[35:14] | ‘Cause you’re right. I have big questions. | 你说的对 我有很大的问题 |
[35:17] | And I haven’t been asking them | 我还没有问过他们 |
[35:18] | because I’ve been wrapped up in everyone else’s, | 因为我一直在纠结其他人的问题 |
[35:20] | which needs to stop. | 我现在不能再这样了 |
[35:21] | So, thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[35:23] | So happy for you, Maggie. | 我为你开心 玛姬 |
[35:26] | I don’t suppose you also came in here | 不过我想着你应该不会也是来告诉我 |
[35:27] | to tell me you found a donor? | 你找到了捐赠人吧 |
[35:30] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[35:32] | But I haven’t given up hope yet. | 但是我还没有放弃希望 |
[35:33] | And neither should you. Deal? | 你也不应该放弃 好吗 |
[35:36] | Deal. | 好的 |
[36:01] | * The thrill is gone * | |
[36:41] | Hey. Schmitt, you made it. | 嘿 施密特 你来了 |
[36:56] | I may have misread the situation. | 我可能误会了 |
[37:00] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[37:11] | Hey. I scheduled Nina’s laparoscopy | 我安排了妮娜的腹腔镜检查 |
[37:13] | for first thing tomorrow. | 明天早上第一个 |
[37:14] | Great. | 好的 |
[37:19] | I-I know that we have a lot of approaches, | 我知道我们现在有好多种方案要过 |
[37:23] | but that’s good, right? | 但这是好事 对吧 |
[37:25] | The, The right one’s in there somewhere. | 肯定会找到正确的那一个的 |
[37:27] | I’m not worried about that. | 我不担心这一点 |
[37:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[37:32] | Okay. Process of elimination. | 好吧 我们用排除法 |
[37:35] | I have systematically removed stressors from my life, | 我已经移除了生活里的压力来源 |
[37:40] | less coffee, more exercise, better food. | 少喝咖啡 多运动 吃得更健康 |
[37:43] | I’m still stressed. | 但我还是感觉压力爆棚 |
[37:45] | I’ve taken on fewer patients. Still stressed. | 我的患者也减少了 还是很有压力 |
[37:49] | So I took the extreme measure | 所以我采取了终极措施 |
[37:52] | of stepping back from the job | 我毕生致力于的事业 |
[37:54] | I have spent my entire career working for. | 现在我也退居二线 |
[37:59] | And even though your husband now has all that stress, | 即使那些压力转移给你老公 |
[38:02] | I’m still stressed. | 但我还是感觉很有压力 |
[38:04] | So if I’m rational, if I’m scientific, | 如果我还有理智 有科学精神 |
[38:09] | I must look elsewhere for the source of that stress. | 我必须要查清楚其他的压力来源 |
[38:12] | What else is there? | 那是什么压力 |
[38:18] | My husband… | 我老公 |
[38:20] | is a firefighter. | 是消防员 |
[38:22] | I haven’t heard from him today. | 我今天没有收到他的信息 |
[38:24] | And when I don’t hear from him, I don’t breathe. | 我没有他的信息 就会很难受 |
[38:29] | Okay. Ben Warren adores you. | 好吧 本·沃伦很喜欢你 |
[38:34] | I know his job is scary, but… | 我了解他的工作很可怕 |
[38:37] | you two are good. | 但你们俩在一起特别好 |
[38:39] | You two are the goal. | 你们俩就是别人追求的目标 |
[38:43] | Good work today. I’ll see you in the morning. | 今天工作做得不错 我们明天见 |
[38:47] | Surgeons are trained to provide care for others. | 外科医生就是为其他人提供照料的人 |
[38:59] | He’s okay? | 他还好吗 |
[39:00] | He’s gonna experience a little pain for a while | 他可能会稍微疼一阵子 |
[39:02] | and have to do physical therapy, | 做一些理疗 |
[39:04] | but, yeah, everything looks good. | 但 其他的看起来还好 没什么事 |
[39:06] | He did great in there. | 他在里面很棒 |
[39:12] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | – 谢谢你 – 没事 |
[39:13] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[39:21] | Some biologists believe it’s human nature, | 有些生物学家认为帮助他人 |
[39:23] | the desire to help. | 是人类的天性 |
[39:31] | Can I kiss you, please? | 我可以亲你吗 拜托啦 |
[39:35] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[39:36] | We saved his life… and his quality of life. | 我们救了他 并且帮他提高了生活质量 |
[39:39] | – Congratulations. – No, no. “We,” okay? | – 恭喜你 – 不 是我们 好吗 |
[39:41] | Both of us. You, it was your idea. | 我们俩 尤其是你 这是你的主意 |
[39:43] | You know, we did this together. | 我们共同做到的 |
[39:45] | Are you leaving again tomorrow? | 你明天又要走了吗 |
[39:48] | No. No. I’m done being gone. | 不 我不想再走了 |
[39:49] | This is where I feel most connected | 这里是最能带给我 |
[39:52] | to something larger than me, | 被需要的感觉的地方 |
[39:54] | in the O.R., doing something that I’m great at. | 在手术室 做我擅长的手术 |
[39:56] | I had an amazing day today, | 我今天过得很棒 |
[39:58] | best day I’ve had in a very long time, | 很久以来的最好一天 |
[40:00] | and you are a huge part of that. | 并且没有你不会有这一天 |
[40:04] | I apologize for the way that I left, truly, okay? | 我为我离开的事道歉 好吗 都是真心话 |
[40:09] | That will not happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[40:12] | I can’t have dinner with you tonight. | 我今天晚上不能和你一起吃晚饭了 |
[40:15] | I need to work on my rechargeable hearts. | 我要继续研究我的可充电心脏了 |
[40:20] | Jackson, this is, this is my mountaintop. | 杰克逊 这是我事业的顶峰 |
[40:23] | They may not be able to help Cece, | 或许没办法帮到茜茜 |
[40:24] | but they’re gonna help a lot of other people. | 但一定会帮到其他很多人 |
[40:29] | But, yes. Please do kiss me. | 但是好的 亲我吧 |
[40:36] | Scientists believe we’re biologically | 科学家认为我们因为我们的物种 |
[40:38] | programmed to empathize. | 生理上我们会更有共情的能力 |
[40:41] | I think it’s one of the reasons | 我想这是我们人类 |
[40:42] | our species has lasted this long. | 之所以可以存活这么长时间的原因之一吧 |
[40:44] | You’re coming home. | 你要回家了 |
[40:46] | I was in an O.R. all day. I’m behind. | 我一整天都在手术室 我进度已经落后了 |
[40:48] | So, be behind. We’re newlyweds. | 那就落后吧 我们可是新婚夫妇 |
[40:50] | We should be doing newlywed things. | 就应该做点新婚夫妇该做的事 |
[40:52] | Mm. Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[40:54] | Um, if you can’t think of anything, | 如果你什么都想不到 |
[40:56] | then I want an annulment. | 我可就要反对这桩婚事了 |
[40:58] | Okay. Okay. I’m coming. | 好吧 好吧 我马上就回 |
[41:02] | I heard you worked with Link today. | 听说你今天和林克一起工作的 |
[41:04] | Yep. Seems like a pretty good guy. | 是的 感觉他是个不错的人 |
[41:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[41:17] | We have an innate instinct to support each other. | 我们天生就会扶持彼此 |
[41:22] | You can only take care of yourself for so long. | 每个人都只能照顾自己一段时间 |
[41:24] | – Thank you. – I should be thanking you. | – 谢谢你 – 我应该谢你 |
[41:26] | – You made them. – No, I meant for today. | – 可是你生的他们 – 不 我是说今天 |
[41:28] | It was nice to talk to someone other than room service. | 不用只和客房服务对话的感觉太好了 |
[41:30] | Well, I’m always here. | 我会一直在这陪你 |
[41:31] | But I’m not the one you should be talking to. | 但我不是你该找的那个人 |
[41:39] | Hello? Mer? Ooh, cookies! | 你好 梅瑞 饼干诶 |
[41:43] | – These are amazing. – What are you doing here? | – 这些太好吃了 – 你在这干什么 |
[41:45] | I was just picking up some things. | 我就是来拿点东西 |
[41:46] | I think I’m gonna be at Owen’s a little longer than I planned. | 我觉得要在欧文家待更长时间了 |
[41:50] | Because let’s face it, | 我们承认吧 |
[41:51] | some problems are way too big to carry on our own. | 有些过于复杂的事我们没办法自己做到 |