时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The poet Octavio Paz once wrote, | 诗人奥克塔维奥·帕斯曾经写过 |
[00:05] | “The Mexican is familiar with death. | 墨西哥人对死亡更为熟悉 |
[00:07] | Jokes about it. Caresses it. | 苦笑而谈 与之爱抚作伴 |
[00:10] | Sleeps with it. Celebrates it.” | 与其而眠 大肆庆祝 |
[00:12] | It’s called Day of the Dead. | 今天是墨西哥亡灵节 |
[00:14] | Tyler said it’s like a Mexican Halloween, | 泰勒说这就好像墨西哥的万圣节 |
[00:16] | – but he’s wrong. – I can relate. | – 但他错了 – 我深有体会 |
[00:21] | But in a hospital, death isn’t celebrated. | 但在医院里 我们不庆祝死亡 |
[00:24] | It’s avoided at all costs. | 我们想尽办法避免 |
[00:27] | It’s like the one day of the year | 就好像是一年中的唯一一天 |
[00:29] | where the people who you love that died | 那些死去的爱人 |
[00:31] | come back to be with you. | 回来与你重逢 |
[00:32] | Not like zombies. | 不是僵尸那种 |
[00:34] | More like spirits. | 更像是灵魂的形式 |
[00:35] | But not ghosts. | 但也不是鬼 |
[00:36] | – I- And when it comes…- Angels? I don’t know. | – 等它到来之时 – 也许是天使呢 我也不懂 |
[00:39] | …it’s clinical, almost routine. | 是近乎流程一般的诊断过程 |
[00:41] | Today in homeroom, we’re making these big altars, | 我们今天在大教室的时候 我们在做那些大的圣坛 |
[00:43] | like offerings for the dead. | 为了供奉死亡的祖先 |
[00:47] | 美国狮盾保险 回复:本杰明·沃伦的死亡抚恤金 | |
[00:49] | But still, with all that practice, | 但即便有过那么多年的行医经验 |
[00:53] | even surgeons are surprised by death. | 医生也会被死亡所震撼 |
[00:54] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[00:55] | Hola! | 你好呀 |
[00:57] | You guys look so beautiful… and scary. | 你俩看起来又美 又吓人 |
[01:01] | – It’s not supposed to be scary. – It’s Dia De Los Muertos. | – 不应该吓人的 – 这是为墨西哥亡灵节准备的 |
[01:04] | – We’re doing a parade at school. – So cool! | – 我们要在学校进行游行呢 – 太棒了 |
[01:06] | Especially when it happens to the ones we love. | 尤其是当死亡发生在你所爱之人身上 |
[01:09] | – Another date for you? – Cece is too good at her job. | – 又有约会了啊 – 茜茜这工作还真是到位啊 |
[01:12] | Who is it this time? | 这次又是谁 |
[01:14] | Uh, Daniel, who’s an English teacher. | 丹尼尔 好像是个英语老师 |
[01:17] | Or a professor. I’m not really sure which one. | 还是个教授来的 我也搞不清楚是什么 |
[01:19] | There’s a big difference. You should find out. | 老师跟教授区别很大的 你要搞清楚啊 |
[01:21] | Okay, girls, we should get going. | 好了 小姑娘们 该走了 |
[01:28] | – I’ll see you in a bit. – See you. | – 回头见 – 拜拜 |
[01:29] | Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. | 差点忘了告诉你 |
[01:31] | I just got a text from Teddy. | 我刚收到了泰迪的信息 |
[01:33] | She’s planning to speak to Owen today. | 她打算今天跟欧文摊牌了 |
[01:39] | I’ll believe it when I see it. | 我要看到才相信 |
[01:48] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[01:50] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[01:52] | Come in. | 请进吧 |
[01:54] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你愿意见我 |
[01:55] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[01:57] | What brings you… back to town? | 你怎么回来了 |
[01:59] | Is, uh… Is Amelia home? | 艾米莉亚在家吗 |
[02:01] | – No, but she knows that you’re here. – Okay, good, good. Yeah. | – 没有 不过她知道你要过来 – 好吧 挺好 |
[02:03] | What’s going on, Teddy? | 怎么了 泰迪 |
[02:06] | I, um… | 我 |
[02:13] | I’m… I’m sorry, uh, about last month | 我想说声对不起 上个月 |
[02:16] | and just how rude I was and that I… | 我那么跟你说话 |
[02:17] | I left without any kind of explanation. | 我一句话也没说就走了 |
[02:19] | I just… It’s been a really confusing last few months. | 那几个月真的是太混乱了过得 |
[02:21] | Listen, it’s fine. | 没事的啊 |
[02:23] | It’s me, Teddy. You don’t have to apologize to me. | 是我啊 泰迪 你什么都不用跟我解释的 |
[02:26] | In fact, I should be the one | 其实 我才是 |
[02:27] | – apologizing to you. – Owen, I just… Oh. | – 要道歉的那个人 – 欧文 我 |
[02:28] | Betty? Betty, are you here?! | 贝蒂 你在家吗 |
[02:30] | Uh, no. You drove her to school. | 没有啊 你不是送她去上学了吗 |
[02:32] | Yeah, and then I took Leo to daycare, and then the school called | 对啊 然后我就送里奥去托儿所了 然后学校打电话来 |
[02:35] | and they said that she never showed up. | 说她根本没去上课 |
[02:36] | – Okay, then let’s call her. – Hi.. | – 那我们给她打电话把 – 你好 |
[02:38] | I tried, Owen. Her phone is off, | 我打过了 欧文 她手机关机了 |
[02:39] | I can’t track her, I cannot see her texts. | 我追踪不到她 信息也看不到了 |
[02:41] | – She doesn’t want us to find her. – Okay. Well, let’s search the park. | – 她就是不想让我们找到她 – 好吧 那我们去公园找一找 |
[02:44] | That’s where she goes with her friends, right? | 她一般跟朋友都去公园对吧 |
[02:45] | To do drugs, probably. | 是去公园吸毒吧 |
[02:46] | – She’s not doing drugs. – Not yet. | – 她没有吸毒的 – 是现在还没吸吧 |
[02:48] | We’re gonna find her. It’s gonna be okay. | 我们会找到她的 会没事的 |
[02:49] | I’m sorry. Can we, uh, talk later? | 抱歉 我们改日再聊吧 |
[02:51] | – Yeah. Of course. – Thanks. | – 当然可以 – 谢谢 |
[02:52] | Um, I-I can help you look for her. | 我可以帮你们一起找她 |
[02:54] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 没事 |
[02:58] | So, lunch later? | 一起吃午饭吗 |
[02:59] | Well, I have a budget meeting and then a, uh, | 我等会有个预算会议 然后有个 |
[03:02] | briefing from legal, and then, um, I’m in surgery. | 司法部的简报会 然后要做手术了 |
[03:06] | Oh, hey, can you post a flier or something | 对了 你能不能贴一个传单什么的 |
[03:08] | reminding the residents and the interns to vote? | 提醒住院医师们和实习生们投票 |
[03:10] | I am not chief resident anymore. I am a fellow. | 我现在不是住院总医师了 我是研究员了 |
[03:13] | Crap. I knew that. | 对啊 我忘了 |
[03:14] | So, who is, then? | 那现在谁是啊 |
[03:16] | Shouldn’t the chief know that? | 你这个主任不是应该知道吗 |
[03:18] | I… I’m gonna post a flier. | 我去贴传单 |
[03:21] | Mmmmmwah! | 么么哒 |
[03:23] | – Thanks. – Best chief ever! | – 谢了啊 – 你是最棒的主任哦 |
[03:28] | Such a good interim First Lady. | 你可真是最棒的临时第一夫人呢 |
[03:30] | I’m trying. He’s grumpy all the time. | 我在努力呢 他每天都可烦气了 |
[03:33] | You sure that’s not just marriage? | 你确定这不就是因为婚姻吗 |
[03:35] | Just ’cause you’re scared of it. | 不能只是因为你害怕婚姻就这么说好吧 |
[03:37] | I’m not afraid of anything but global warming. | 我除了全球变暖什么都不害怕 |
[03:39] | – Oh, you know who’s single? Meredith. – Grey? | – 那个谁是单身的 梅瑞狄斯 – 格蕾吗 |
[03:42] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah, no, she’s not into me. | – 对啊 – 算了吧 她对我没意思 |
[03:44] | Well, not yet. | 那是暂时啊 |
[03:45] | Listen, I know that you look like that, | 我知道你这个大帅哥 |
[03:47] | so you’re not used to having to, like, put in the work. | 都不需要追女孩子的 |
[03:49] | Yeah, women usually just feed me the grapes. | 对啊 所有女人一看到就立马想要给我生猴子呢 |
[03:51] | – Pft. Shut up. – You started it. | – 闭嘴吧你 – 你先起的头啊 |
[03:53] | Yes. My liver patient’s here. | 好了 我的肝病病人到了 |
[03:56] | I’m doing my first solo transplant surgery today. | 今天是我第一次独自做一个移植手术呢 |
[03:58] | – All right, knock ’em dead. – Yeah. | – 厉害了 把他们都弄死吧 – 额 |
[04:01] | – Not dead, but… You know what I mean. – Thanks. | – 不是真的弄死啊 你知道我的意思的 – 谢啦 |
[04:03] | Oh, and, um… and, Link, uh, | 还有啊 林克 |
[04:05] | Meredith is a tough nut to crack, | 梅瑞狄斯虽然很难拿下 |
[04:07] | but she’s worth it. | 但她不会让你失望的 |
[04:09] | Dr. Lincoln, I believe I’m on your service today. | 林肯医生 我今天是跟着你当班的 |
[04:14] | Oh, cool. | 好的啊 |
[04:15] | Uh, we got a pip-squeak with a broken arm. | 有一个胳膊骨折的小病例啦 |
[04:17] | Nice and easy. | 很容易的 |
[04:21] | – What’s up? – I’ve just… | – 你怎么了 – 我就是 |
[04:23] | never done ortho before. | 从来没在骨科工作过 |
[04:25] | I’ll show you. | 我教你啊 |
[04:30] | No organ music, okay? | 不要风琴音乐 好吧 |
[04:32] | I want the deli platter from the good deli, | 然后要高品质的小食拼盘 |
[04:35] | and everyone should wear black. Don’t listen to my brother, | 大家都要穿黑色的 不要听我哥哥胡说 |
[04:37] | who says you’re all gonna wear white. | 什么大家都要穿白色 |
[04:38] | In fact, kick him out if he wears white. | 如果他穿了白色 就把他轰出去 |
[04:40] | I want Sicilian-widow-level mourning. | 我要的是西西里岛寡妇级别的葬礼 |
[04:43] | Can you smack some sense into her? | 你们能不能打她两下把她打醒啊 |
[04:45] | Hi. Denise. Best friend. | 我是丹尼诗 她好朋友 |
[04:46] | – Hi. – Hi, Denise. | – 你好 – 你好 丹尼诗 |
[04:48] | Uh, Roberta, | 罗伯塔 |
[04:50] | you know we brought you in here because we have a liver for you. | 你知道我们让你来是因为找到了可以移植给你的肝脏吧 |
[04:52] | It’s on its way as we speak. I know. | 现在就已经在路上了呢 |
[04:54] | I’ve been burned before. This time I’m prepared. | 我之前失望过 这次我也准备好了 |
[04:57] | She wants me to cry, | 她还想让我哭呢 |
[04:58] | but I’m not giving her the satisfaction. | 我是不会让她满意的 |
[05:00] | – Go ahead. – Roberta Gibbs, 45 years old, | – 说吧 – 罗伯塔·吉布斯 45岁 |
[05:03] | was born with Wilson’s disease, | 天生患有威尔逊氏病 |
[05:04] | has received multiple chelation treatments, | 接受过数次螯合治疗 |
[05:07] | and had a TIPS procedure last year. | 去年接受过经颈静脉途径肝内支架门体分流术 |
[05:08] | She is scheduled for a liver transplant. | 准备接受一个肝脏移植 |
[05:11] | – Which I probably won’t get. – Would you stop? | – 我估计得不到这个肝呢 – 你别乌鸦嘴了好不 |
[05:14] | Dr. Bailey. UNOS is on the phone. | 贝利医生 器官共享联合网络来电话了 |
[05:17] | – See? – Wh… | – 你看吧 – 什么啊 |
[05:18] | They’re probably calling to say the liver’s ready. | 他们估计是打来通知我们肝脏准备好了呢 |
[05:21] | No. I know that look. | 不 我记得这个表情 |
[05:23] | That’s the “the liver got diverted” look. | 这表情的意思是 没戏了 |
[05:27] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[05:35] | Okay, uh, none of this comedy roast, “sing a funny song” crap. | 行了 别搞这些什么 唱首开心的歌的屁事了 |
[05:38] | I want a proper funeral, where everybody’s crying. | 我要一个正经的葬礼 所有人都要哭 |
[05:43] | Write that down. | 写下来 |
[06:03] | Hello, Medina family. | 你们好啊 梅迪纳一家 |
[06:05] | Are we having a party? | 你们在开趴体呢啊 |
[06:07] | It’s Dia De Los Muertos. | 今天是墨西哥亡灵节 |
[06:08] | It’s a very important day for us, | 对我们来说非常重要 |
[06:10] | but they all wanted to be here for my daughter. | 但大家都想来支持我女儿 |
[06:11] | So, we built our own ofrenda. | 所以我们自己做了一个妙宝荟供 |
[06:13] | I hope it’s okay. | 希望没事吧 |
[06:14] | – Hello, hello. – Of course. | – 各位好呀 – 当然没事 |
[06:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:16] | – Who’s this? – I’m Dr. Grey. | – 这是哪位 – 我是格蕾医生 |
[06:18] | Dr. Grey is here to help us today. | 格蕾医生今天是来帮我们的 |
[06:20] | You’re the chief. | 你是主任 |
[06:21] | You can’t take out a gallbladder by yourself? | 你自己都没法摘除一个胆囊吗 |
[06:24] | I can, but, uh, | 我可以 |
[06:25] | Flor needs more than a simple gallbladder removal. | 但是弗洛需要的不仅仅是胆囊移除那么简单 |
[06:28] | After studying her scans, we’ve determined that Flor | 研究过她的片子之后 我们确认 |
[06:30] | has a choledochal cyst in her biliary system. | 弗洛的胆道系统内有一个胆总管囊肿 |
[06:33] | – A cyst? – But don’t worry. It’s benign. | – 囊肿啊 – 没关系 是良性的 |
[06:35] | A cyst? Where? In her belly? Let me see. | 囊肿 在哪里 肚子里吗 我看看 |
[06:38] | – Mami. Stop. – The cyst is in her common bile duct… | – 妈妈 别弄 – 囊肿在她的胆总管区域 |
[06:40] | – I’m sorry. – And it does need to come out | – 抱歉 – 确实需要 |
[06:41] | as soon as possible | 尽快取出 |
[06:42] | because it can lead to the growth of cancerous cells. | 不然可能会引发癌细胞的生长 |
[06:44] | But we’re gonna take that out and reduce that risk to zero. | 但我们会尽快取出囊肿 避免这种风险 |
[06:46] | We do a procedure called a Roux-en-Y hepaticojejunostomy. | 我们会做一个叫做卢克斯Y的肝管空肠吻合术 |
[06:49] | Did you just make that up? | 这个词是你刚刚编的吗 |
[06:52] | It’s a procedure where we attach | 通过这个手术 我们会将 |
[06:53] | a piece of your intestine to your biliary tract. | 你肠子的一部分连到你的胆道上去 |
[06:55] | Can everyone please stop talking about my biliary tract? | 大家能不能不要再一直说我的胆道了 |
[06:58] | I’m sorry. We’re almost done. | 抱歉 马上就说完啦 |
[06:59] | – Is my baby gonna be okay? – Yes. She is. | – 我的宝贝会没事的吧 – 是的 |
[07:01] | It’s a longer surgery than we originally planned, | 虽然手术比我们原本预期的要久一点 |
[07:03] | but we’re gonna take good care of her. | 但我们会好好照顾她的 |
[07:05] | So, Dr. DeLuca will take her upstairs | 那么德卢卡医生会带她上楼 |
[07:07] | and prep her for surgery. We’re gonna repeat her LFTs. | 做术前准备 我们会为她重测肝功能 |
[07:10] | – Okay. – It’s very nice to meet all of you. | – 好 – 很高兴见到你们 |
[07:11] | – Thank you, Doctor. – Gracias. | – 谢谢你 医生 – 谢谢 |
[07:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:15] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[07:17] | Is everything okay? | 有什么事吗 |
[07:22] | When’s the last time you spoke to your dad? | 你最后一次和你爸说话是什么时候 |
[07:25] | Thatcher? Uh, when Lexie died, I guess. | 撒切尔吗 我记得是莱克西去世的时候吧 |
[07:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:30] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[07:32] | Um… | 额 |
[07:35] | He’s sick, Meredith. | 他病了 梅瑞狄斯 |
[07:37] | His liver? Is he drinking again? | 他的肝出问题了吗 他是不是又喝酒了 |
[07:39] | No, he’s still sober. | 不 他还在戒酒 |
[07:41] | I heard from an A.A. friend this morning. | 我今早听一个戒酒会的朋友说的 |
[07:44] | Thatcher has acute myeloid leukemia. | 撒切尔得了急性髓系白血病 |
[07:48] | He’s in hospice, Meredith. | 他住在临终安养院 梅瑞狄斯 |
[07:50] | He has only a few weeks to live. | 他只剩几个星期可活了 |
[07:57] | – Meredith? – Huh? Yes? | – 梅瑞狄斯 – 嗯 怎么了 |
[08:00] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说的话了吗 |
[08:02] | Yes. | 听到了 |
[08:03] | Thatcher is dying. | 撒切尔要死了 |
[08:05] | I got it. Thank you. | 我知道了 谢谢 |
[08:22] | You guys know someone named Betty? | 你们认识一个叫贝蒂的吗 |
[08:39] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过一下 借过一下 |
[08:44] | Betty! Betty! | 贝蒂 贝蒂 |
[08:46] | Betty! | 贝蒂 |
[08:48] | Oh. Um, I’m… I’m sorry. | 哦 额 抱歉 |
[08:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:54] | You want to see what I’m working on? | 想看看我在弄的东西吗 |
[08:56] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[09:05] | Mer? | 梅儿 |
[09:06] | My father’s dying. | 我爸快死了 |
[09:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[09:12] | Of what? | 怎么回事 |
[09:13] | AML. | 急性髓系白血病 |
[09:15] | – You want to talk about it? – No. | – 想谈谈吗 – 不了 |
[09:23] | He doesn’t even know you exist. | 他甚至根本不知道你的存在 |
[09:25] | That’s how much of a not-father he’s been to me. | 他对我来说就是这么不像个父亲 |
[09:28] | He doesn’t even know I have a sister. | 他甚至不知道我有个姐姐 |
[09:29] | I mean, I was sort of a love-child situation… | 我还算是在宠爱中长大的孩子 |
[09:32] | And now he’s dying, and he doesn’t even tell me that. | 现在他要死了 我让他根本没告诉我 |
[09:34] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[09:35] | Richard, of all people. | 理查德 这么多人之中就他 |
[09:37] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[09:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:40] | I’m supposed to grieve. | 我该难过来着 |
[09:43] | Hello. Brought you a little recharge. | 嗨 给你充点电 |
[09:46] | Get it? Coffee, rechargeable hearts. | 听懂了吗 咖啡 可充电心脏 |
[09:48] | – Pretty solid. – Hey. | – 超棒的 – 嘿 |
[09:50] | You have a deadbeat dad, don’t you? | 你有个不靠谱的爹对吧 |
[09:52] | That’s a weird segue, but, essentially, yeah. | 这话题很奇怪 不过基本上是的 |
[09:55] | How would you feel if you found out he was dying? | 如果你知道他快死了你会有什么感觉 |
[09:59] | What’s he dying of? | 他怎么了 |
[10:01] | – No. – No, no. No, no. | – 不是 – 不不不不 |
[10:04] | Oh, well, I mean, I’d be | 哦 好吧 我当然会 |
[10:06] | conflicted about it, sure. | 觉得很矛盾 |
[10:08] | Would you want to say goodbye? | 你会想道别吗 |
[10:10] | That I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:13] | That’s not helpful. | 这可帮不上我 |
[10:20] | Hmm? | 哈 |
[10:21] | Her deadbeat dad actually is dying. | 她的不靠谱爹是真的要死了 |
[10:26] | He and his little friend were trying to climb the fence, | 他和他的小伙伴想爬过篱笆 |
[10:28] | which he knows he’s not supposed to do. | 他明知不该这么做的 |
[10:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:31] | I climbed my share of fences when I was a kid, too. | 我小时候也爬过篱笆 |
[10:34] | Can I see this? | 我能看看吗 |
[10:36] | Now, uh, can you feel this? | 这个你有感觉吗 |
[10:38] | Yeah? Wiggle your fingers for me, J.J. | 嗯 动动手指 JJ |
[10:41] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[10:42] | What do you think, newbie? | 你觉得呢 新来的 |
[10:44] | My guess is a humerus fracture. | 我认为是肱骨骨折 |
[10:45] | Good guess. You’re a natural. | 很有可能 你很有天赋 |
[10:48] | We’re gonna get you an X-ray, okay, bud? | 我们要给你拍个X光好吗 伙计 |
[10:50] | Take him up to radiology and grab me when his results are up. | 带他去放射科 等他结果出来告诉我 |
[10:52] | Am I gonna get to wear a cast? | 我能戴石膏了吗 |
[10:54] | Hunter wore a cast last year, | 亨特去年戴了石膏 |
[10:56] | and everyone drew funny pictures on it. | 大家在上面画了好玩的图案 |
[10:58] | I’ll even let you pick the color. | 我还能让你挑颜色呢 |
[11:00] | Yes! | 耶 |
[11:02] | Poor Roberta. Three livers in one year? | 可怜的罗伯塔 一年等了三个肝都没等到 |
[11:05] | That’s crappy luck. | 真是倒霉透了 |
[11:07] | Sometimes that’s how the dice land. | 有时世事就是这么无常 |
[11:11] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[11:12] | Parker? Ned Billings?! | 帕克 内德·比林斯 |
[11:14] | We resected his bowel yesterday. | 我们昨天才切除了他的肠子 |
[11:16] | He was fine! What happened? | 他当时没事了 发生了什么 |
[11:17] | He coded. Webber thinks he threw a clot. | 他心脏骤停了 韦伯认为他有个血栓 |
[11:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:22] | Oh, man! | 哦 天啊 |
[11:23] | I’ll call his son. | 我会打电话给他儿子的 |
[11:26] | Man, he was an organ donor, too. | 天 他还是个器官捐献者呢 |
[11:28] | Well, that’s not an option now. | 现在也不行了 |
[11:30] | And he was a blood match for Roberta. | 而且他和罗伯塔血型匹配 |
[11:33] | Salt in the wound. | 伤口撒盐啊 |
[11:35] | Wilson, that’s it. T… Wait. | 威尔逊 就这样 等下 |
[11:38] | Hold on! Hold on! Hold on! Hold on! | 等等等等 |
[11:40] | Parker, how long ago did Dr. Webber call time of death? | 帕克 距离韦伯医生宣布死亡有多久了 |
[11:43] | Uh, seven minutes. | 七分钟 |
[11:45] | Perfect. Five-minute rule. | 完美 五分钟原则 |
[11:48] | Hey, Ned. | 你好 奈德 |
[11:50] | Dr. Bailey, what are you doing? He’s dead! | 贝莉医生 你在干什么 他已经死了 |
[11:52] | We need to reperfuse the liver. | 我们得让血液重新灌注肝脏 |
[11:54] | Let’s get, uh, cannulas and get an ECMO machine | 我们需要插管 还得在手术室放台 |
[11:56] | – set up in an O.R. – His heart stopped. | – 体外循环机 – 他的心跳已经停了 |
[11:57] | – His organs are useless. – Yeah. Bag him, please. | – 他的器官不能用了 – 对 给他供氧 |
[12:00] | Wow. Is she losing it? Do we need to call someone? | 哇哦 她是不是疯了 我们要叫人吗 |
[12:02] | My God, Dr. Bailey, his liver is as dead as he is! | 我的天啊 贝莉医生 他跟他的肝脏都已经死了 |
[12:04] | And we are gonna bring it back to life! | 那我们就要复活他们了 |
[12:11] | – Go get my husband. – No. Parker, | – 去找我老公来 – 不 帕克 |
[12:13] | get a reperfusion machine. | 找台再灌注机 |
[12:15] | I’ve been reading these case studies out of Europe, | 我读过这种欧洲这种病例的研究 |
[12:17] | – but I’ve never done one myself. – Done what? | – 但我自己从没试过 – 试什么 |
[12:19] | Zombie medicine?! | 僵尸机吗 |
[12:21] | No, we get him on ECMO, | 不 我们给他接上体外循环系统 |
[12:22] | then use a normothermic perfusion system for the liver. | 然后给肝脏连一个常温灌注系统 |
[12:26] | We can save it, and we can give it to Roberta. | 我们就能保住肝 然后就能把它给罗伯塔了 |
[12:28] | – Now, help me. – So, wait… you’re saying | – 现在快帮我 – 所以等等 你是说 |
[12:31] | that warm perfusion will bring the liver back to life? | 常温灌注机能复活肝脏吗 |
[12:32] | Like a corroded penny dipped in acid. | 就想把腐蚀过的硬币泡在酸里 |
[12:34] | They’ve done it multiple times. | 他们已经做过许多次了 |
[12:39] | In humans! | 在人体上 |
[12:40] | – Take over. – Thank God! | – 换手 – 天啊 |
[12:43] | Parker, get the reperfusion machine! | 帕克 去拿再灌注机 |
[12:45] | Uh, yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[13:04] | When are you gonna let me take you to dinner? | 你什么时候才会允许我带你出去吃晚餐呢 |
[13:06] | Jo seems to think there’s something here. | 乔好像觉得我们有点什么 |
[13:08] | You know, I have a matchmaker, and she has a list. | 你知道的 我有个红娘 她有个名单 |
[13:12] | Well, how do I get on that list? | 我怎么才能上名单 |
[13:15] | You’re not the kind of guy on the list. | 你不是那种能上名单的类型 |
[13:18] | And what kind of guy am I? | 那我是哪种类型 |
[13:20] | You know, you’re like the “in an emergency” kind of guy | 你是那种紧急情况下可找的类型 |
[13:23] | or “I just got some really bad news and I can’t be alone” | 或者我刚得知一个坏消息不能独自承受的 |
[13:25] | kind of guy. | 那种类型 |
[13:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:31] | Jo will be heartbroken. | 乔会心碎的 |
[13:32] | Oh. What’s the story with you and Jo? | 你和乔发生了什么 |
[13:35] | Does Alex have anything to be worried about? | 亚历克斯是不是该有所担心 |
[13:38] | What’s the story with you and Alex? | 你和亚历克斯发生了什么 |
[13:41] | Does Jo have anything to worry about? | 乔是不是该有所担心 |
[13:53] | How did Ned’s family take it? | 奈德的家人怎么说 |
[13:55] | Sad, but happy some good might come out of his death. | 很难过 但对他的去世有好的一面感到高兴 |
[13:59] | Okay, Parker, | 好的 帕克 |
[14:00] | I need you to prime the inflow and outflow lines. | 我需要你准备好流入和流出管 |
[14:03] | Karev, you know what to do. | 卡列夫 你知道该怎么做 |
[14:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:10] | – Are you ready? – All systems go. | – 你准备好了吗 – 一切准备就绪 |
[14:31] | This is so stressful. | 压力山大 |
[14:32] | But good stress, pure. | 但是好的压力 |
[14:35] | No “will my husband come home tonight?” stress, | 不是那种我丈夫今晚会回家吗的压力 |
[14:38] | no red-tape stress, | 不是那种细碎小事的压力 |
[14:40] | just “can we save a life or not?” stress. | 是我们能拯救一个生命吗的压力 |
[14:49] | Oh, my God, it worked! Aah! | 我的天啊 成功了 |
[14:52] | It’s alive. | 它活了 |
[14:53] | It’s alive! | 它活了 |
[14:57] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[14:59] | It’s functioning. It’s a viable liver. | 它在工作了 这是个能移植的肝了 |
[15:01] | You fish it out of the garbage or something? | 你是从垃圾堆里捞出来的吗 |
[15:03] | What did UNOS say? | 器官共享联合网络怎么说 |
[15:05] | As long as the organ procurement center approves it, | 只要器官获取中心批准 |
[15:07] | then we’re good to go. It’s …It’s a directed donation. | 我们就能做了 这是直接捐赠 |
[15:11] | Don’t forget… the good deli. | 别忘了 要找那家好的熟食店哦 |
[15:13] | – Just… – Roberta, we have a liver. It’s yours. | – 你 – 罗贝塔 我们弄到一个肝 它是你的了 |
[15:15] | “As long as the organ procurement center approves it.” | 只要器官获取中心批准 |
[15:18] | – I don’t like my odds. – I’m sorry about her. | – 我不觉得有戏 – 我得替她道歉 |
[15:20] | – She’s obsessed with death. – Mm, because I’m dying. | – 她沉迷死亡 – 因为我快死了 |
[15:22] | Stop it! Stop talking like that. | 别说 别这么说 |
[15:24] | You know, some of us actually want you to live. | 你知道我们有些人是真的想让你活下去的 |
[15:26] | Trust me, I want me to live, too. | 相信我 我也想活下去的 |
[15:28] | I’m just preparing for the reality that I probably won’t. | 我只是在为我可能没办法活下去的事实做准备 |
[15:31] | Well, you don’t have to prepare me. | 你不用帮我做准备 |
[15:32] | – I will handle it. – You’re not the only one | – 我可以的 – 你不是唯一一个需要 |
[15:34] | who has to be prepared, Denise. | 做好准备的 丹尼诗 |
[15:36] | – I’m the one who’s dying. – You’re not dying! | – 我才是要死的那一个 – 你不会死的 |
[15:40] | I’m sorry, Dr. Karev. | 抱歉 卡列夫医生 |
[15:42] | I appreciate that you think you have a liver for me, | 我很感激你觉得为我找到了肝脏 |
[15:44] | and I hope that you are right, | 我也希望这次是真的 |
[15:46] | but I have lived with this condition my entire life. | 但我一辈子都带着这种病生活 |
[15:49] | I have prepared to die young… ish. | 我已经准备好了 这个年纪就去世了 |
[15:52] | And now that I’m close to that death and statistically unlikely | 现在我离死亡如此之近 而且数据上不太有可能 |
[15:55] | to experience some magical, stardust liver miracle, | 发生什么渺茫的奇迹了 |
[15:59] | I just want to make sure that the people I love | 我只是想确保周遭我的所爱之人 |
[16:01] | are given the chance to grieve me. | 都能有机会来悼念我 |
[16:03] | That’s not your job to worry about. | 这不是你要担心的事情 |
[16:07] | It is, D. When my father died, | 是的 D 我父亲去世的时候 |
[16:09] | I wanted to throw myself on his casket and weep. | 我也想扑倒棺材上失声痛哭 |
[16:13] | But instead, I wrote jokes for his eulogy | 但相反 我为他的悼词写了很多笑话 |
[16:15] | to make his friends feel better | 想让他的朋友感觉好一点 |
[16:16] | and then spent 10 years crying at dog-food commercials | 之后接下来的十年时间看着宠物食品的广告放声痛哭 |
[16:19] | because all of that grief was still in me, | 因为那些悲伤都还在我心里 |
[16:23] | and it needed a place to go. | 需要有一个地方发泄 |
[16:27] | You deserve… | 你值得 |
[16:29] | to throw yourself on my casket and weep… | 扑在我的棺材上放声痛哭 |
[16:32] | if you want to. | 如果你想的话 |
[16:36] | Good speech, | 说得很好 |
[16:38] | but this doctor’s waiting to see if you want her trash liver. | 但这医生等着问你要不要那个捡回来的肝脏呢 |
[16:46] | – Yes, please. – Yes. | – 要的谢谢 – 太好了 |
[16:48] | – But if it doesn’t work… – No organ music. String quartet. | – 但是如果又不成的话 – 不要风琴音乐 要弦乐四重奏 |
[16:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:53] | Okay. Hello, everyone. | 大家好啊 |
[16:54] | Hola. | 你好啊 |
[16:55] | Okay, kiddo, time to take you up. | 好了 孩子 该带你去做手术了 |
[16:59] | – You’re gonna be in my surgery? – Mm-hmm. | – 你要给我做手术吗 – 是的 |
[17:01] | Dr. Grey and Dr. Karev and I are gonna be there the whole time. | 格蕾医生 卡列夫医生跟我 全程都会在的 |
[17:04] | So, you’re gonna see inside my belly? | 所以你会看到我肚子里的样子吗 |
[17:06] | Yes, but we’re gonna fix you right up. | 是的 不过我们很快就会帮你修复好的 |
[17:08] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[17:11] | I’m sorry. Do you not want me there? | 抱歉 你是不想让我在场吗 |
[17:23] | You know what, Flor? | 我突然想起来 弗洛 |
[17:24] | I got a whole bunch of work I need to do today, | 我今天还有好多事情没干完呢 |
[17:26] | and Dr. Grey and Dr. Karev… I’m their student. | 而且啊 我是格蕾医生和卡列夫医生的学生 |
[17:29] | And I don’t want them getting distracted | 我不想让他们给你做手术的时候 |
[17:31] | trying to teach me while you’re on the table. | 还要分心来教我 |
[17:33] | I want them focused. | 我想让他们专注一点 |
[17:35] | So, if it’s okay with you, | 所以如果你不介意的话 |
[17:36] | I’m gonna sit this one out, okay? | 我就不跟着一起做手术了好吗 |
[17:40] | Yeah. It’s okay with me. | 好的 我不介意 |
[17:41] | You got this. | 没问题 |
[17:43] | Okay. Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[17:49] | Oh, hey, uh, just give them a minute, okay? | 给他们一点时间好吧 |
[17:51] | Okay, mijita, you ready? | 宝贝 你准备好了吗 |
[17:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:00] | You gonna come out for a drink tonight? | 你晚上要不要来喝一杯 |
[18:02] | I don’t think so. | 不了吧 |
[18:03] | Hot date? | 有约会啊 |
[18:05] | What? No. Wh… | 什么 没有啊 |
[18:09] | What’s your deal? | 你什么情况啊 |
[18:11] | I have no deal. | 我没有情况 |
[18:13] | You got a boyfriend or something? | 你是有男朋友还是怎么的 |
[18:15] | I don’t… I’m not… | 我没有 我不是 |
[18:19] | Does it seem like I do? | 看上去我像是有男朋友的吗 |
[18:21] | You seem… nervous. | 你感觉很紧张啊 |
[18:26] | Do you have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗 |
[18:28] | No. | 没有 |
[18:29] | Fellowship year. | 研究院职位 |
[18:30] | Kind of a, uh, relationship killer, you know? | 不太适合搞对象 你知道吧 |
[18:32] | Oh, yeah, totally. | 说的对 |
[18:34] | But I’m open… | 但我不排斥 |
[18:35] | to meeting someone. | 跟某人约会 |
[18:37] | Cool. Very cool. | 好的 很好 |
[18:44] | Wait. Is that a mass? | 等等 这是个肿块吗 |
[18:51] | All right, I’m supposed to be in surgery. | 好了呀 我应该去做手术了 |
[18:52] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:54] | Ta-da! | 你看呀 |
[18:56] | Yeah. It’s a liver. | 是个肝脏 |
[18:57] | Why is it a liver? It is a liver | – 为什么是个肝脏 – 这是一个 |
[18:59] | that was once in a dead man who is very much alive. | 本来属于一个死人 但是肝脏本身非常鲜活 |
[19:02] | Not… The liver, not the man. The man is still dead. | 是肝脏啦 那个人还是死了 |
[19:04] | Y… This liver survived a cardiac death? | 但是肝脏挺过了心脏死亡吗 |
[19:06] | Yep. We brought it back to life. | 对啊 我们把它救回来了 |
[19:08] | Oh, crap. | 厉害了 |
[19:10] | I can’t believe UNOS approved this. | 不敢相信器官联合中心居然批准了 |
[19:12] | They did not. | 他们没批准 |
[19:13] | Well, they said that it’s not up to them | 他们说因为严格上来说不是直接捐赠的 |
[19:15] | since it’s technically a directed donation, | 所以不归他们做主 |
[19:17] | so we called the organ procurement center. | 所以我们联系了器官获得中心 |
[19:19] | They said they’d get back to us, and the donor’s family consented. | 他们说会回复我们的 而且捐赠者的家人已经同意了 |
[19:22] | Get back to you? | 回复你们吗 |
[19:23] | Uh, they will get back to us with that approval | 他们肯定会批准的 |
[19:25] | because this is a fully functioning liver. | 因为这个肝脏完全具备鲜活能力 |
[19:28] | This is a liver that doesn’t even know it’s outside of a body. | 这个肝脏都知道自己已经不在身体里面了呢 |
[19:31] | Please tell me you didn’t | 别告诉我你们已经 |
[19:32] | promise this liver to a patient. | 把这个肝脏许诺给患者了 |
[19:34] | – It’s functioning. – No, no, no, no, no. | – 这个可以用啊 – 不不不 |
[19:36] | – Shut it down. – What? | – 不行的 – 为什么 |
[19:37] | No. I don’t care how cool this is. | 不行 我不管这件事多牛逼 |
[19:39] | This liver is not going into a patient. | 这个肝脏不能移植到病人身体里去 |
[19:41] | Alex, we’re gonna save a life here | 亚历克斯 这个是拿来救命的 |
[19:43] | with a liver that would otherwise be trash. | 不然也浪费了啊 |
[19:44] | Which is where our standing would be with UNOS if this goes bad. | 所以如果万一出事了 我们跟器官共享中心的关系就黄了 |
[19:47] | Well, that’s not gonna happen. | 不会的啊 |
[19:48] | I know… because you’re not doing it. | 确实不会 因为你们不能这么干 |
[19:51] | Shut it down. | 停止吧 |
[20:01] | And she doesn’t want me to see inside her belly. | 而且她不想让我看到她肚子里面的样子 |
[20:03] | Well, you can’t blame the girl. That’s sweet. | 你能怪她吗 多可爱啊 |
[20:05] | Still, I’m a little bummed. It’s a Roux-en-Y hepaticojejunostomy. | 但我还是有点遗憾啊 这可是个卢克斯Y的肝管空肠吻合术啊 |
[20:08] | There’ll be lots of chances for lots of cool surgeries | 以后还会有很多厉害的手术 |
[20:10] | with little girls | 要给没有爱上你的 |
[20:11] | who aren’t in love with you. | 小女孩病人做的好吧 |
[20:13] | Unless… Do they all fall in love with you? | 除非 所有的女孩子都喜欢你吗 |
[20:17] | I was really looking forward to working with you, Dr. Grey. | 我还挺期待能和你一起做手术的 格蕾医生 |
[20:21] | Well, there will be lots of chances for that, too. | 这个以后也会有很多机会的啊 |
[20:26] | I got to go check on our girl. | 我去看看小姑娘了 |
[20:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:31] | Hey, sweet pea. How you doing? | 小宝贝 你怎么样啊 |
[20:33] | You see your guy out there? | 你看到他在外面了吗 |
[20:41] | Well, it’s definitely a humerus fracture. | 绝对是肱骨骨折没错了 |
[20:44] | Okay, so, how long does he have to be in a cast? | 所以他要打石膏打多久 |
[20:48] | Um, unfortunately… we also found a mass. | 不幸的是 我们还找到了一个肿块 |
[20:54] | – We don’t know for sure what it is yet… – A mass? | – 肿块 – 我们还不知道具体是什么 |
[20:56] | We think it’s what weakened the bone, causing the break. | 但我们觉得可能是肿块导致了骨头脆弱乃至破碎 |
[20:58] | We just need to do a quick biopsy. | 我们需要快速做一个活组织检查 |
[21:01] | A biopsy? | 活组织检查 |
[21:04] | Does that mean cancer? Oh, my God. | 这是癌症的意思吗 我的天 |
[21:07] | I cannot believe this is happening. | 我简直没办法相信 |
[21:09] | – Oh, no. – Mom, come on. | – 完了 – 妈妈 别哭啊 |
[21:11] | Hey, J.J., what’s your mom’s name? | JJ 你妈妈叫什么 |
[21:13] | – Michelle. – Michelle, look at me. | – 米歇尔 – 米歇尔 看着我 |
[21:14] | – Take a breath. All right? – Okay. | – 深呼吸 好吗 – 好的 |
[21:16] | There’s good news here. | 这其实是好事 |
[21:17] | The good news is the break brought you in early, | 好消息就是因为骨折我们早发现了 |
[21:20] | so we can figure out what it is and make a plan. | 所以我们可以看看到底病灶在哪里然后制定诊疗方案 |
[21:22] | I won’t climb fences again, Mom. | 我不会再爬栏杆了 妈妈 |
[21:25] | – I promise. – It’s okay, baby. | – 我保证 – 没事的 宝贝 |
[21:31] | Hey. What ya got there? | 你拿什么来了 |
[21:34] | Well, I wanted to bring you lunch, but I couldn’t decide, | 我想给你买午饭 但我没法决定买哪个 |
[21:36] | so I got you enchiladas, no cilantro, | 所以我给你买了没有香菜的什锦菜卷 |
[21:39] | spaghetti, no meatballs, and then, of course… | 没有肉丸的意大利面 当然还有 |
[21:43] | …that’ll be our Cobb salad, | 没有蓝纹奶酪的 |
[21:44] | no bleu cheese. | 科布沙拉 |
[21:46] | You really didn’t have to do this. | 你真不用这么麻烦的 |
[21:48] | Yeah. I think I did. | 我真的用 |
[21:49] | I know I haven’t been the best boyfriend lately, | 我知道我最近男朋友做的有些失职了 |
[21:50] | so I just wanted to let you know that I am here for you. | 我只是想让你知道我一直都在 |
[21:57] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[21:59] | But I cannot eat any of this right now. | 但我现在吃不下饭 |
[22:02] | What’s up? You not feeling okay? | 怎么了 你不舒服吗 |
[22:03] | I’m feeling a little sad, | 我有点难过 |
[22:05] | with all the grief in the air today, you know? | 毕竟今天到处都是悲伤的气息 |
[22:09] | Oh. Your mom. | 对啊 你妈妈的事 |
[22:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:14] | You want to, uh, talk about it a little bit? | 你想 聊一聊吗 |
[22:22] | I really got to get back to work. | 我得继续工作了 |
[22:27] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:28] | Well, if you need anything, I am here. | 那如果你需要什么的话 我就在哦 |
[22:32] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[22:34] | And if I need some spaghetti, do you mind? | 如果我想吃意大利面的话 你介意吗 |
[22:36] | Yes, please, it’s all yours. | 拿走吧 都是你的 |
[22:45] | We’re almost 75% finished with this anastomosis. | 吻合术已经完成了百分之75了 |
[22:48] | Looks good, even without Loverboy’s help. | 不错哦 就算没有美男子的帮助 |
[22:50] | He was just doing | 他只是在 |
[22:51] | – what the patient asked him to do. – Yeah. | – 遵照病人的意愿啦 – 是是是 |
[22:52] | If I backed out of every case where some kid fell in love with me… | 如果每次一有小孩喜欢我 我就不做手术了的话 |
[22:54] | Don’t finish that sentence, Evilspawn. | 你千万不要说完这句话好吧 你个大怪物 |
[23:00] | – I heard about Thatcher. – Oh. From Maggie? Or Richard? | – 我听说撒切尔的事情了 – 玛姬说的 还是理查德 |
[23:02] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[23:04] | – So, you don’t want to talk about it? – I’m not not talking about it. | – 所以你不想聊这个吗 – 我没说我不想聊这个啊 |
[23:07] | I’m just… I don’t know that there’s much to say. | 我只是 不知道有什么好聊的 |
[23:09] | Take some time if you need it, go see him, | 如果需要的话就休假 去看看他 |
[23:11] | say goodbye, as much time as you need. | 告个别 歇多久都行 |
[23:14] | You’re friends with the chief now. | 你现在可是主任的好朋友了 |
[23:16] | Well, I don’t know that I want to see him. | 我不知道我到底想不想见他 |
[23:17] | Okay, so, he wasn’t father of the year to you, but still… | 虽然他也不是最佳父亲吧 但仍然是 |
[23:20] | Didn’t your dad disappear on you? | 你爸爸不是抛下你走了吗 |
[23:21] | Yeah. But I got to say goodbye to him before he died. | 是啊 但他临终之前我跟他道别了啊 |
[23:24] | And did that make the birthday no-shows | 道别了就代表生日不出现 |
[23:25] | and the crying mom on the holidays go away? | 节日里看到哭泣的妈妈的画面都消失了吗 |
[23:28] | Did having five minutes with him after a lifetime of nothing | 最后跟他共度了毫无意义的五分钟 |
[23:31] | – make you feel better? – Suction. | – 就让你感觉好多了吗 – 抽吸 |
[23:33] | I opened the door for him. | 我为他打开了心门 |
[23:35] | I gave him a piece of my liver. | 我给了他我一部分肝脏 |
[23:37] | I opened the door for him to get to know me. | 我打开心门让他来了解我 |
[23:39] | He did not walk through it. | 但他没有进来 |
[23:40] | The only time we ever spent together | 我们唯一一次在一起待着 |
[23:41] | was when Lexie forced us to be together. | 还是莱克西逼我们的 |
[23:43] | And then when she died, he completely disappeared. | 然后她死后 他就完全消失了 |
[23:46] | So, I don’t really need to grieve him | 所以 我不需要去悼念他 |
[23:48] | because he’s been a ghost for years. | 因为这么多年来他对我就跟死了没差 |
[23:51] | You know, our entire career exists | 我们的全部职业生涯的意义 |
[23:53] | to prevent people from dying. | 就是为了防止人们死去 |
[23:54] | They give out awards for it. | 他们还给我们颁奖呢 |
[23:56] | And here’s Flor’s family celebrating death. | 结果弗洛的家人在这里庆祝死亡 |
[23:58] | They’re not celebrating death. | 他们不是庆祝死亡 |
[24:00] | They’re celebrating the dead. | 她们是庆祝死去的人 |
[24:01] | And inviting them to come back for a visit. | 邀请他们回来看一看家人 |
[24:03] | Maybe they didn’t see them before they died. | 没准他们死之前没有看到家人呢 |
[24:04] | Oh, you are not as clever as you think you are. | 你以为你能聪明的套路住我吗 |
[24:07] | I disagree. | 对啊 |
[24:09] | It’s such crap. Just ’cause he’s chief, | 这也太扯了 不能因为他是主任 |
[24:11] | he can tell me what I can and can’t do at work? | 就能对我的工作指手画脚吧 |
[24:13] | Sort of what a chief does, yeah. | 这不就是主任的工作吗 |
[24:15] | Whatever. He bends his rules all the time to save his own patients. | 随便吧 但是他为了救他自己的病人 就老是不守规矩啊 |
[24:18] | Yeah, but he’s the chief. | 对 但他是主任啊 |
[24:20] | Okay, are you my friend or his? | 你到底是我朋友还是他朋友啊 |
[24:22] | Speaking of your friends, | 说到你的朋友啊 |
[24:24] | I asked Grey out. | 我约格蕾出去了 |
[24:26] | Yes. When’s the date? | 太好了 什么时候约会 |
[24:27] | Yeah, she rejected me, | 她拒绝我了 |
[24:28] | pretty brutally… again. | 非常残忍的 再次拒绝我了 |
[24:30] | She did that to me, too, for like the first two years. | 她对我基本头两年都是这样的吧 |
[24:33] | She’s gonna come around. | 但她最终会回心转意的 |
[24:36] | Dr. Lincoln. | 林肯医生 |
[24:37] | J.J.’s biopsy results. | JJ的活切片组织检查结果 |
[24:40] | Damn it. | 完了 |
[24:42] | Osteosarcoma. | 骨肉瘤 |
[24:44] | – Isn’t that what you… – Yeah. It is. | – 那不就是你 – 是的 |
[24:47] | Betty?! | 贝蒂 |
[24:49] | It’s getting late. She can’t be out there all night. | 天要黑了 她不能在外面过夜 |
[24:52] | Damn it, Betty! I never should have let her go to school. | 气死我了 贝蒂 我就不应该送她去上学 |
[24:54] | Should we call the police? | 要不要报警 |
[24:55] | – No. – Yes. | – 不 – 要 |
[24:56] | Listen, she’s a teenager. Teenagers do these things. | 她是个青少年 他们就会这样子的 |
[24:58] | Are you kidding me?! | 你在逗我吗 |
[24:59] | Do you know how many times my mom would freak out | 你知道有多少次我妈妈吓坏了找不到我 |
[25:01] | when I was just down the street at my girlfriend’s house? | 但我只是在同一条街上 我女朋友家里吗 |
[25:02] | Yeah, and when I was 15, | 是啊 那我15岁的时候 |
[25:04] | my mom called the police, looking for me, | 我妈妈报警去找我 |
[25:05] | and when she found me, I was high on pills, | 找到我的时候 我已经嗑药嗑嗨了 |
[25:07] | about to jump off my friend’s roof. | 差点从我朋友家屋顶上跳下去了 |
[25:08] | – Fine. You’re right. – I’m just… Yeah, Betty is not “fine” | – 行吧 你说得对 – 我 贝蒂不行的 |
[25:10] | because Betty is not a normal teenager! | 贝蒂不是个正常的青少年 |
[25:12] | She’s not like you, Owen! She is like me! | 她跟你不一样 跟我一样 欧文 |
[25:14] | And if my mom had not called the police that day | 如果我妈那天晚上没报警 |
[25:16] | and if the police had not found me, I would be very dead right now! | 如果警察没找到我 我现在早就死的透透的了 |
[25:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:27] | I need a meeting. | 我需要参加互助会 |
[25:28] | Okay. I’ll take you, and then I’ll pick up Leo. | 好 我送你去 然后我去接里奥 |
[25:30] | What if Betty comes back? | 如果贝蒂回来了怎么办 |
[25:32] | Well, I-I can stay here. | 我可以等在这里 |
[25:36] | I mean… I mean, in case she comes back, I-I-I could be here. | 就是以防万一她回家了 我可以在这等她 |
[25:44] | – She’s scared. – No, I-I know. I know. | – 她太害怕了 – 没事 我知道 |
[25:50] | And I’m pregnant with your baby, Owen. | 我还怀了你的孩子呢 欧文 |
[26:03] | Doctor’s here, guys. | 医生来了 各位 |
[26:06] | Doctor’s here. | 医生来了 |
[26:07] | She’s doing great. She’s in the PACU. | 她情况很好 现在在麻醉后监测治疗室 |
[26:10] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[26:11] | – Can we see her? – Yeah, of course. I’ll take you. | – 我们能去看她吗 – 当然了 我带你们去 |
[26:14] | Come on, guys. Hey, we can finally eat. | 走吧 我们终于可以吃饭了 |
[26:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:19] | – Thank you. – Okay. | – 谢谢 – 嗯 |
[26:22] | Gracias. | 谢谢你 |
[26:25] | – May I? – Oh, of course. | – 可以看看吗 – 当然 |
[26:30] | Who are all these people? | 这些人都是谁 |
[26:33] | That is my husband, Oscar, Laura’s father. | 这是我丈夫 奥斯卡 罗瑞的父亲 |
[26:37] | And this is Johnny, my son, | 这是我儿子 约翰尼 |
[26:39] | and that is my mamá, Lupita, and my sister, Luisa. | 这是我妈妈 鲁皮特 还有我姐姐 路易萨 |
[26:43] | I’m sorry. | 深表同情 |
[26:44] | Oh, don’t be. | 不用的 |
[26:47] | They are here with us now. | 他们现在跟我们团聚了 |
[26:51] | And this is for you. | 这个是给你的 |
[26:53] | Oh, marigolds are beautiful. | 万寿菊是很美的 |
[26:54] | It is said that they help guide | 据说这能帮助祖先的灵魂 |
[26:56] | our ancestors’ spirits back to us. | 找到回家的路 |
[26:59] | The veil between our world and the spirit world | 我们世界与灵魂世界之间的界限 |
[27:03] | is very thin. | 是非常薄的 |
[27:04] | The marigolds, the photos, the mementos… | 万寿菊 照片 以及纪念品 |
[27:07] | they help guide them to us. | 都能帮他们引领回家的路 |
[27:20] | 本的信息 你今天怎么样 一直没收到你回复 你又连班了吗 有空给我回电话 我有点担心了 你一个小时之前应该联系我的 我只想知道你是不是还活着 | |
[27:23] | – Hey. You paged me? – Yeah. I did. | – 你呼我了吗 – 是的 |
[27:25] | The organ procurement center called. | 器官获取中心来电话了 |
[27:27] | Our directed organ donation has been approved. | 我们的直接器官捐赠被批准了 |
[27:31] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[27:33] | I want you to book an O.R. and prep Roberta. | 你预定一间手术室吧 给罗伯塔做术前准备吧 |
[27:35] | But the liver… Alex told us to shut down the perfusion machine. | 但是亚历克斯不是说关掉灌注机器 不让用那个肝脏吗 |
[27:38] | It’s dead. | 已经死了啊 |
[27:42] | The liver is alive. | 肝脏还活着 |
[27:44] | And as a result, Roberta will be for many years to come. | 而且也会让罗伯塔因此活下去很多年 |
[27:49] | I don’t know if Alex will forgive me for this. | 我不知道亚历克斯会不会原谅我这么做 |
[27:51] | If Roberta dies and you could have saved her, | 如果你原本有机会救罗伯塔 而让她死去了 |
[27:54] | you’ll never forgive yourself. | 你永远也不会原谅你自己的 |
[28:02] | – My father was an English professor. – Really? Where? | – 我父亲曾是一位英语教授 – 真的 在哪里任教 |
[28:05] | Do you have a relationship with your father? | 你跟你父亲关系好吗 |
[28:07] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[28:08] | Why is it that the people who created us get all the credit? | 为什么总是生我们的人 得到所有嘉奖啊 |
[28:11] | – Well, I… – Just because they accomplished | – 我 – 就因为他们完成了 |
[28:13] | the most basic of human biological functions, | 最基本的人类生物学功能吗 |
[28:16] | they get a holiday named after them? | 就能有以他们命名的节日了吗 |
[28:17] | And then we’re tortured with guilt | 然后如果我们不想跟他们 |
[28:18] | if we don’t want to have a relationship with them. | 有来往的话 我们就会心生愧疚 |
[28:20] | If he wasn’t a father to me, why do I owe him? | 如果他都没有尽到做父亲的责任 那我欠他什么呢 |
[28:23] | And why is it the child who always has to forgive? | 而且为什么总是要孩子去原谅呢 |
[28:26] | “Because she’s your mother. Because he’s your father.” | 因为她是你妈妈 因为他是你爸爸 |
[28:29] | You know what? I am so done | 你知道吗 我再也不想 |
[28:31] | feeling bad about not feeling bad. | 因为自己不内疚而感到内疚了 |
[28:34] | I mean, it’s sad when somebody dies, and I wish him peace, | 虽然有人去世了很悲伤吧 我也希望他们一路走好 |
[28:37] | but I will not put myself or my children | 但我不会在我自己和我的孩子们 |
[28:39] | through another death | 在经历一次死亡 |
[28:41] | – just to make him feel better. – Mm-hmm. | – 就为了让他们感觉好一点了 – 嗯 |
[28:43] | So, you understand? | 你能理解吗 |
[28:46] | It looks like a telangiectatic subtype of osteosarcoma. | 看着应该是一个毛细血管扩张类型的骨肉瘤 |
[28:50] | – What does that even mean? – It’s a tumor that actually… | – 这是什么意思 – 是一个肿瘤 |
[28:52] | Wait. So, it is cancer? Oh, my God, no. | 所以是癌症吗 我的天啊 |
[28:55] | – Mom? – Michelle, it… | – 妈妈 – 米歇尔 |
[28:57] | – Oh, God, no, no. – Mom? Mom? | – 不要啊 – 妈妈 |
[28:59] | Why don’t we step outside and talk about this? | 我们不如出去聊聊吧 |
[29:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[29:05] | No. | 不要啊 |
[29:08] | I know. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:10] | – I’m a terrible mother. I… – No, you’re not, but… | – 我真是个不称职的妈妈 – 不 你不是的 |
[29:12] | – Oh, my God. – …what you are is… You’re scared. | – 我的天啊 – 你只是很害怕而已 |
[29:15] | And I’m telling you, you don’t have to be. | 我跟你说 你不用害怕 |
[29:17] | Oh, G… But you can’t promise me that, okay? | 但是你没法保证的不是吗 |
[29:19] | I can’t promise. | 我是没法保证 |
[29:21] | But I did have this same tumor when I was a kid… | 但我小时候确实长过一样的肿瘤 |
[29:23] | same exact tumor. | 一模一样 |
[29:25] | Mine was on my femur, and it was bigger. | 我的是在股骨上 比这个大多了 |
[29:27] | We caught it later than we caught J.J.’s. | 我们发现的比发现JJ的还要晚 |
[29:29] | We treated it, and look at me. | 也治好了啊 你看看我现在 |
[29:31] | I’m here, Michelle. I’m alive. | 米歇尔 站在你面前 活着呢 |
[29:33] | So, you had it? | 所以你也得过吗 |
[29:35] | And you survived it? | 然后你活下来了 |
[29:37] | Unless I’m a ghost. | 除非我现在是个鬼啊 |
[29:41] | He’s gonna be so scared. | 他肯定会很害怕的 |
[29:43] | Yeah, there’s gonna be scary moments, for sure. | 肯定会有恐惧的时刻的 |
[29:46] | For me, the scariest part | 但对我来说 |
[29:48] | was seeing how sad my mom was all the time. | 最吓人的时候是看到我妈妈难过的样子 |
[29:52] | And losing my hair, but that’s ’cause… | 以及害怕失去我的头发啦 |
[29:54] | Look at this hair. | 不过你看我现在的秀发 |
[29:58] | That’s it. That’s what J.J. needs to see, | 笑了就好 JJ就需要看到这个 |
[30:00] | a little bit at least, every day. | 至少每天笑一下 就很好了 |
[30:02] | – Okay. – Okay? | – 好吗 – 好的 |
[30:03] | So, let it out and come back in when you’re ready. | 所以你先发泄好 然后准备好了再进来 |
[30:11] | So, after your surgery, we’re gonna get you that cast. | 等你手术完之后 我们要给你打石膏了 |
[30:14] | What are you thinking? Blue? Green? Pink? | 你想要什么颜色的 蓝色 绿色 还是粉色 |
[30:17] | Am I gonna lose my hair and be bald like my grandpa? | 我会跟爷爷一样掉头发然后成秃顶吗 |
[30:20] | You might for a while, but it’ll grow back. | 可能会有一阵 但是会长回来的 |
[30:23] | Won’t I look weird? | 我会看起来很奇怪吗 |
[30:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[30:34] | Does this look weird? | 我看着奇怪吗 |
[30:39] | How about that? | 这样呢 |
[30:40] | Weird? | 奇怪吗 |
[30:42] | Here, you want to give it a try? Come on. | 你要不要试一试 给你啊 |
[30:43] | – Go ahead. Right there, buddy. – Wait! Wait, wait, wait! | – 来啊 剪掉试试 – 不要不要 等一下 |
[30:45] | No, don’t cut it. It’s too beautiful. | 不 别剪 这么美的头发 |
[30:47] | Give me those. | 给我吧 |
[30:56] | Okay. Just secure that last stitch. | 缝好最后一针 |
[31:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:11] | Blood flow sounds good. | 血流听起来正常 |
[31:12] | And we have liftoff, people! | 成功了 大家 |
[31:17] | This liver is fully functioning in this recipient. | 这个肝脏在这位受赠人身上完全可以运行 |
[31:22] | We did it! | 成功了 |
[31:24] | We really did. | 真的成功了 |
[31:25] | Look at that. Whoo! | 看看啊 |
[31:32] | Oh… nice. | 真棒 |
[31:44] | Flowers, too? This is getting a little silly. | 还有鲜花吗 这样有点过了 |
[31:46] | Well, they’re not just flowers. They’re marigolds. | 它们不是普通的花 是万寿菊 |
[31:50] | The Day of the Dead. | 墨西哥亡灵节 |
[31:54] | I know you’re busy. | 我知道你很忙 |
[31:56] | I just thought you’d like some company. | 就是想来看看你 |
[31:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:01] | I’ll leave you to it. | 交给你了 |
[32:10] | What’s your favorite food? Um… | 你最爱吃什么 |
[32:13] | barbecue. | 烧烤 |
[32:15] | – What’s your favorite color? – Blue. Definitely. | – 最喜欢什么颜色 – 绝对是蓝色 |
[32:18] | Who’s your favorite band? | 最喜欢的乐队 |
[32:20] | Hmm. That’s a hard one. | 这个有点难 |
[32:22] | Radiohead? No. The Beatles. | 电台司令 不 甲壳虫 |
[32:24] | Oh, my dad likes The Beatles. | 我爸爸也喜欢甲壳虫 |
[32:25] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:27] | Do you have a girlfriend? | 你有女友吗 |
[32:29] | Uh, no, I do not. | 并没有 |
[32:32] | Ay. Flor. | 弗洛 |
[32:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:42] | Hey. Nothing? | 没消息吗 |
[32:44] | No. | 没有 |
[32:46] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[32:49] | Thank you for being here. | 谢谢你过来 |
[32:50] | Oh, I just wish that there was more that I could do. | 没事 可惜帮不上别的了 |
[32:53] | No. You being here is more than enough. | 没有 你人来了就是帮大忙了 |
[32:58] | Um, you know, I should’ve, uh… I should’ve talked to you | 我上个月 在医院见到你的时候 |
[33:01] | when I saw you last month at the hospital. | 应该 应该跟你说话 |
[33:03] | No, no, I should have… I-I should… I-I… | 不不 我应该 我应该 |
[33:05] | I should have done so many things. | 我有很多事情应该做 |
[33:06] | I should’ve called you. I should’ve told you about Leo. | 应该联系你 应该跟你说里奥的事情 |
[33:10] | For you to find out like that, it was just… | 让你这么发现 真是 |
[33:11] | No. It’s fine. | 没事 |
[33:12] | You don’t… You don’t owe me any… No, I… Owen… | 你不欠我 不欠我任何 我 欧文 |
[33:14] | Honestly… Honestly, I was embarrassed. | 说实话 我很丢脸 |
[33:16] | When I saw you, I felt embarrassed | 我见到你的时候 感觉丢脸 |
[33:17] | ’cause I could see how all this looked. | 是因为 我能感受到这看起来什么样 |
[33:19] | You know? And maybe you were right. | 也许你是对的 |
[33:22] | You know, you said that I’ve always been afraid to be alone. | 你说过我一直害怕一个人 |
[33:25] | I come back from Germany, and I proved that to be right. | 我从德国回来 证明了你说得对 |
[33:28] | But Leo… | 但是聊 |
[33:32] | But Leo isn’t just because I was lonely. | 但是我跟里奥一起不只是因为孤单 |
[33:35] | I’ve wanted to be a dad my entire life. | 我一直都梦想当爸爸 |
[33:38] | I mean, you know that. | 你知道的 |
[33:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:42] | Then Leo turned into Leo and Betty and… | 然后利奥变成了里奥和贝蒂 然后 |
[33:46] | and then Amelia. | 加上艾米莉亚 |
[33:54] | – Owen? – Hmm? | – 欧文 – 嗯 |
[33:59] | Are you happy? | 你幸福吗 |
[34:07] | He’s waking up. I’m sorry. I got to… | 他要醒了 抱歉 我得 |
[34:09] | Oh, no. Yeah. Go. Do your thing, yeah. | 嗯嗯 去吧 去忙 没事 |
[34:12] | – Yeah, um… – Come on. Come on, little guy. | – 嗯 – 来吧 来吧小家伙 |
[34:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:17] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna go. | 我 我走了 |
[34:58] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[35:01] | What happened there? | 发生了什么 |
[35:03] | Oh. Kid with cancer. | 得癌症的孩子 |
[35:15] | In case of emergency. | 以防有紧急情况啦 |
[35:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:22] | I like your flower. | 花不错 |
[35:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:25] | – How was your date? – She’s way out of my league. | – 约会怎么样 – 我配不上她 |
[35:27] | How was yours? | 你的呢 |
[35:29] | I scared him off. | 我把他吓跑了 |
[35:42] | I’m gonna take the stairs. | 我走楼梯吧还是 |
[35:52] | – Hey. – What’s up? | – 嘿 – 你好 |
[35:54] | The surgery was flawless. | 手术一切顺利 |
[35:56] | R.I.’s on ultrasound look promising. | 超声波检测到的阻力指数看起来不错 |
[35:59] | Bilirubin levels are decreasing. | 胆红素水平在下降 |
[36:01] | You have a fully functioning, healthy liver, Ms. Gibbs. | 你现在有了功能齐全的健康干燥 吉布斯女士 |
[36:05] | So no funeral for you. | 所以你不用死了 |
[36:10] | Denise, honey, | 丹尼诗 亲爱的 |
[36:11] | I wanted you to cry at my funeral. | 等我死了再哭吧 |
[36:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:15] | I’m gonna live. | 我会活下去的 |
[36:16] | I told you! | 我就说吧 |
[36:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:31] | Hey. How’d you feel today? | 今天感觉如何 |
[36:33] | – What do you mean? – With ortho? | – 什么意思 – 骨科的一天 |
[36:35] | Oh. Uh, terrific. | 棒极了 |
[36:38] | You’re a great teacher. | 你教的很好 |
[37:12] | Sorry. That was abrupt. | 抱歉 太唐突了 |
[37:14] | – I-I just had to see if… – It was perfect. | – 我只是要看看能不能 – 非常完美 |
[37:17] | The, uh, um… When… The… | 那个 等你 |
[37:21] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:22] | That was my first time. | 这是我第一次 |
[37:24] | Today. Doing ortho… stuff. | 做 骨科的东西 |
[37:28] | Up until now, I’ve been focusing on general, | 在这之前 我一直专注于普外 |
[37:30] | and it never really felt right, but… | 感觉一直都不对劲 但是 |
[37:34] | I liked that. | 我喜欢 |
[37:37] | Ortho. | 骨科 |
[37:40] | And you’re a really great teacher. | 你真的教得很好 |
[37:43] | Wait. | 等下 |
[37:45] | That was your first kiss? | 那是你初吻吗 |
[37:46] | With a… | 第一次 |
[37:48] | guy. | 跟男生 |
[37:51] | I’m sorry, dude. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[37:54] | If I would’ve known that, I would’ve never… | 我要是知道的话 绝对不会 |
[37:56] | Y-You said you would teach me, and I want to learn. | 你说你会教我 我想学习 |
[37:58] | Okay, look, you’re cute and nerdy and weird, | 听着 你很可爱 傻傻的 怪怪的 |
[38:01] | and that’s usually my type, but… | 是我的菜 但是 |
[38:06] | I’ve done my coming out already. I can’t go through it again. | 我已经出柜过了 不想再经受一次了 |
[38:09] | I can’t teach you how to do this. | 我没办法教你怎么和男生恋爱 |
[38:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:14] | But I, uh… | 可是我 |
[38:17] | I thought this was a teaching hospital! | 这里不是教学医院吗 |
[38:23] | Look, I’m sorry I went against your chief-ness, | 听着 抱歉我反对了你主任的决定 |
[38:26] | but you can’t just go around controlling what I do in the O.R. | 但是你不能直接干涉我在手术室做什么 |
[38:28] | Well, I kinda can ’cause I’m your boss. | 我能 因为我是你老大 |
[38:30] | I saved a life, though. I… | 不过我拯救了一个人 我 |
[38:33] | Wait. Wait. I thought we were fighting. | 等下 我们不是在吵架吗 |
[38:35] | We are, but I’m also really turned on by your medical genius. | 确实 但是你的医学天赋让我春心荡漾 |
[38:38] | And the good part about this job is I’ve learned | 我了解到 这个工作的好处是 |
[38:40] | I can do two things at once. | 我能同时做两件事 |
[38:45] | That is not a private space! We can all see you! | 这里并不是私密空间 我们都能看到哦 |
[38:49] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[38:59] | Every religion, every country… | 在每个宗教 每个国家 |
[39:05] | …every culture. | 每种文化 |
[39:15] | Death means something different to all of us. | 死亡对每个人的意义都不同 |
[39:17] | 本 你下次休假是什么时候 我们得谈谈 | |
[39:33] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[39:35] | We all have different ideas about how to honor the dead. | 关于如何向死者致敬 我们都有不同的看法 |
[39:47] | Tell me she’s not dead. | 告诉我她没死 |
[39:51] | She is not dead. | 她没死 |
[39:52] | Different ideas of how to grieve. | 对于悼念死者 我们也有不同想法 |
[39:57] | It’s been hard. | 很艰难 |
[40:02] | I can’t say that it hasn’t been. | 这点我没法否认 |
[40:05] | I haven’t been going to my meetings. | 我都没有去互助会了 |
[40:07] | Different ways of moving on. | 每个人都以不同形式看开 |
[40:11] | Because it just reminds me that… | 因为 那样会提醒我 |
[40:13] | 奥利弗 · 奥莉 · 沃纳 充 满 快 乐 喜 悦 与 自 由 | |
[40:14] | that you’re gone. | 你不在了 |
[40:20] | Mer. | 小梅 |
[40:24] | Good night, Arlene. | 晚安 阿琳 |
[40:25] | Good night, Dr. Grey. | 晚安 格蕾医生 |
[40:28] | Well, I may not be an expert. | 我可能不是专家 |
[40:43] | But I do have some experience with losing people I love. | 但是我体会过失去爱人的滋味 |
[40:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:01] | Can I come over? | 我能过去吗 |
[41:15] | Hi. I wanted some company. | 我需要人陪陪 |
[41:20] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[41:28] | Wh… What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[41:33] | – Hand that over. – Okay. | – 给我 – 好 |
[41:34] | No, no. The scissors. | 不 我说剪子 |
[41:36] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:38] | – Let me just… – Thank you. | – 我来 – 谢谢 |
[41:40] | Well, don’t thank me yet. | 先别谢谢我呢 |
[41:43] | And I say the right way to grieve… | 我觉得正确悼念死者的方式 |
[41:49] | Be careful. Not too much off the top. | 下手轻点 上面少剪点 |
[41:50] | Aren’t they cute together? | 他们一起是不是很可爱 |
[41:52] | You seem weirdly good at that. | 你好像挺会剪头 真意外 |
[41:54] | Well, the decade of precision surgical training | 十年来精准的手术训练 |
[41:59] | definitely comes in handy. | 这时候就派上用场了 |
[42:00] | …is however the hell you want. | 就是按照你的意愿去做 |
[42:02] | Do we have a vacuum? No, we don’t have a vacuum! | 有吸尘器吗 不 我们没有 |
[42:05] | – Do you… – Why do I even ask? | – 你有 – 我问这个干啥 |
[42:09] | Do we have a… | 我们有没有 |