时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Scientists devour textbooks and data | 科学家们钻研教科书和各种数据 |
[00:14] | in an attempt to understand the world… | 想要充分了解世界 |
[00:23] | …to gain confidence or clarity… | 想要得到自信与认知 |
[00:25] | 凯瑟琳 要多在洛杉矶待一天 基金会需要我 爱你 | |
[00:29] | To be prepared. | 为了做好准备 |
[00:39] | Surgeons are the worst offenders. | 医生则是最坏的罪犯 |
[00:42] | We study for decades and stare down the barrel | 我们花费是数十年时间学习 |
[00:44] | of worst-case scenarios… | 观察最坏的情况 |
[00:51] | – Could be the hospital. – It’s not. | – 可能是医院 – 不是 |
[00:53] | It’s not or you don’t want it to be? | 不是还是你不想让它是 |
[00:54] | Both. | 都有 |
[00:57] | Well, all right. | 好吧 |
[00:58] | Where are you going? Yours isn’t even dinging. | 你去哪里 你的呼机都没响 |
[01:00] | Don’t want it to be. | 不想让它想 |
[01:08] | I forgot how much I missed you breaking all my stuff. | 我都忘了我多想你每天打破我的东西了 |
[01:13] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[01:16] | We ignore sleep and friends and food and sex | 我们牺牲睡眠 朋友 美食 性爱 |
[01:19] | and actual real life | 以及真正的生活 |
[01:21] | so that we’re ready for anything… | 就是为了能做好面对一切的准备 |
[01:34] | So we know what to expect, and know there is nothing that we can’t handle. | 这样我们就知道有何期待 并且知道没有什么我们无法处理的 |
[01:52] | So, Catherine sent for you, too, huh? | 凯瑟琳让你去的吧 |
[01:55] | Told me she needed a VIP consult. | 跟我说她需要一个VIP会诊 |
[01:56] | Yeah, and she needed the smartest neuro god she knows. | 对啊 她也需要最厉害的神经科大神 |
[02:00] | General, but the same. | 我是普外的 不过一个道理 |
[02:02] | Something to drink, Dr. Koracick? | 您要喝点什么 克拉希克医生 |
[02:04] | Double espresso, dash of cinnamon, lots of sugar. | 双倍浓咖啡 一点肉桂 很多糖 |
[02:07] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[02:19] | I’m sure, if you asked nicely, | 我敢肯定如果你好好跟他讲 |
[02:20] | that flight attendant could scrounge up a kickass sedative, | 空乘肯定会给你弄一份强力的镇静剂 |
[02:23] | just knock you right out. | 让你直接睡过去了 |
[02:24] | If you knew my history on planes, | 如果你知道我出过飞机事故 |
[02:26] | you would not be making jokes. | 你就不会乱开玩笑了 |
[02:27] | So, what do you think Catherine’s got for us? | 你觉得凯瑟琳找我们是因为什么病人 |
[02:30] | Rock star with a spinal schwannoma? | 得了脊髓神经瘤的摇滚明星吗 |
[02:31] | Mm. Oh, please, we could do that in our sleep. | 得了吧 这手术我们做梦都能做好吗 |
[02:35] | Chooramani technique? | 克拉玛尼技术吗 |
[02:36] | What… you know the Chooramani technique, Dr. Grey? | 你居然知道克拉玛尼技术 格蕾医生 |
[02:38] | You impress me. | 你简直太厉害了 |
[02:40] | I dabbled in neuro for a bit. | 我对神经科也稍有涉猎 |
[02:41] | What… What made you give it up? | 那你为什么放弃了 |
[02:43] | I… | 我 |
[02:45] | could have possibly ruined my husband’s Alzheimer’s trial. | 我可能不小心搞砸了我老公的老年痴呆症试验 |
[02:49] | Oh. I heard about that. | 我听说了 |
[02:52] | Yeah, I met him on the conference circuit. | 我在一次医学会议上看到他了 |
[02:54] | He thought it was fitting that my name had the word “ass” | 他以为我名字中间有个“屁”字 |
[02:56] | right smack in the middle of it. | 直接就叫出口了 |
[02:58] | – That sounds like him. – Yeah. | – 就是他没错了 – 对啊 |
[03:03] | We’re next in line for takeoff. | 我们下一个起飞 |
[03:05] | Don’t forget to buckle up. | 请系好安全带 |
[03:10] | Do you want me to talk or shut up? | 你是想让我说话还是闭嘴 |
[03:11] | Talk. | 说话 |
[03:16] | Chief, good, you’re here. | 主任 你来了 |
[03:17] | I haven’t been the chief in years, Frankie. | 我已经不当主任很多年了 弗兰基 |
[03:20] | You’ll always be my chief. | 你永远是我的主任 |
[03:22] | Room 3 needs you. Your intern doesn’t know | 你需要去三号房看一下 你的笨蛋实习生 |
[03:23] | a wound-vac from his ass. | 根本不知道怎么缝合伤口 |
[03:25] | And here I thought motherhood would soften your edges. | 我以为你怀孕了能说话不那么带刺呢 |
[03:27] | Who needs soft edges when you’re always right? | 我一直都是对的 干嘛要那么温柔 |
[03:30] | You know, when I hired you, | 我当时雇佣你的时候 |
[03:31] | I knew you were gonna be nothing but a pain in my… | 我就知道你肯定是一个让人头疼的大麻烦 |
[03:33] | When you hired me, I was first in my class at nursing school | 你雇佣我的时候 你知道我是我们护士学校的第一名 |
[03:35] | and knew my way around a central line | 而且比所有人 包括你 |
[03:36] | better than anyone, including you. | 都要了解中央线 |
[03:38] | Pain in my… | 真是烦死我了 |
[03:39] | Careful, or I’m not gonna let you | 你说话注意哦 不然我就 |
[03:40] | put money down on baby names. | 不让你赌钱猜我孩子叫啥名了 |
[03:42] | Ginger put that up, thinking she could make a quick buck. | 那是金杰弄得 以为自己能赚一笔呢 |
[03:44] | She knows I’m just gonna wind up calling it “Chicken.” | 她知道我最后会给孩子起名叫“小鸡”的 |
[03:47] | Or L’il Pancake. | 要不就小煎饼 |
[03:49] | L’il Pancake is not a name. | 小煎饼不是名字好吗 |
[03:51] | Now, Richard, that’s a name. | 理查德 这才是像模像样的名字 |
[03:54] | Very distinguished. | 非常卓越的 |
[03:56] | Wise. | 睿智的 |
[03:57] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:59] | Frankie? | 弗兰基 |
[04:01] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[04:04] | Somebody get me a gurney! | 快给我推一辆床来 |
[04:05] | Frankie? | 弗兰基 |
[04:06] | Okay, we got you. | 没事 有我们呢 |
[04:19] | Have you had any other symptoms… pain, dizziness? | 有其他症状吗 疼痛 眩晕 |
[04:22] | I’m 28 weeks’ pregnant at a crazy-ass job | 我都怀孕28周了 每天还要疯狂工作 |
[04:25] | where people feed me cupcakes all day. | 大家都不停的给我吃小蛋糕 |
[04:28] | I just thought it was indigestion. | 我以为就消化不良而已呢 |
[04:29] | Aah-aah, damn it. | 我靠 |
[04:31] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[04:32] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[04:33] | No, I’m… | 没 |
[04:35] | Dr. Webber’s just checking me out. | 韦伯医生正要让我出院呢 |
[04:39] | Pulse is strong, but she’s tachycardic. | 脉搏很强烈 但她心动过速 |
[04:41] | What are we thinking? | 什么情况 |
[04:42] | Ginger. Hi. Ginger. | 金杰 你好啊 金杰 |
[04:44] | Over here. Hi. | 我在这里呢 喂 |
[04:47] | Richard is taking care of me. | 理查德在照顾我呢 |
[04:49] | Richard is good. | 理查德很厉害的 |
[04:51] | We like Richard. | 我们都喜欢理查德啊 |
[04:53] | So… | 所以 |
[04:54] | – Stand down? – It would be appreciated. | – 要我出去吗 – 那就再好不过了 |
[05:03] | You’ve got a hell of a village there. | 你的亲友团可真不少呢 |
[05:05] | My whole life, you know, I’ve had an order in my head… | 我的一生 你知道的 我都有排序的 |
[05:10] | job, dog, house… | 工作 狗狗 房子 |
[05:13] | – Ring, husband, baby. – …ring, husband, baby. | – 戒指 丈夫 孩子 – 戒指 丈夫 孩子 |
[05:16] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[05:18] | And I’m skating towards 40 with a killer job, | 我都快四十了 工作还很忙 |
[05:21] | but no ring, no husband, | 结果没钻戒也没老公 |
[05:24] | no human man in sight. | 身边连个男的都没有 |
[05:27] | So I made my own damn order. | 所以我就决定了 |
[05:30] | And me and L’il Pancake are gonna be a helluva team. | 我和小煎饼会是一个绝佳团队的 |
[05:33] | And we’ve got our village. | 还有那么多亲友团 |
[05:35] | L’il Pancake is not a name. | 小煎饼不是名字 |
[05:39] | Well, I never saw a challenge you couldn’t rise to. | 我从没看到你完成不了的挑战 |
[05:44] | And your baby has a nice, strong heartbeat, | 你的孩子心跳也非常强壮有力 |
[05:46] | just like we like it. | 情况很好 |
[05:48] | So then… Aah, damn it. | – 所以 – 好疼 |
[05:50] | – What’s wrong? – Uh, it’s your spleen. | – 怎么回事 – 是你的脾脏 |
[05:53] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[05:55] | There. | 那里 |
[05:57] | It is a wandering spleen. | 你的脾脏有点错位了 |
[05:59] | It’s torqued around itself, | 自己扭曲了 |
[06:01] | and it’s cutting off the blood supply. | 阻碍了血液流通 |
[06:03] | So I’m gonna get you up to the OR. | 我会送你上去手术室 |
[06:05] | No, no, no, no, hold on. | 不不不 等等 |
[06:07] | It could resolve on its own. | 它自己可以复位的 |
[06:09] | Sometimes the spleen turns itself back around. | 有时候脾脏会自己错位 |
[06:10] | – Highly unlikely. – No, it happened. I have seen it. | – 非常不可能 – 不的 发生过 我看过的 |
[06:12] | It’s possible, but, Frankie… | 有可能 但是 弗兰基 |
[06:14] | At 28 weeks, the only way to make sure | 我都怀孕28周了 唯一能确保 |
[06:17] | that this baby stays safely inside of me | 孩子安全待在我体内的办法 |
[06:19] | is to stay out of that OR. | 就是远离手术室 |
[06:21] | I… | 我 |
[06:24] | I know the risks. | 我知道这些风险 |
[06:25] | – I don’t care. – Frankie, listen to me. I… | – 我不管 – 弗兰基 听我说 |
[06:27] | $41,632. | 41632美元 |
[06:31] | That’s what this kid costs. | 这孩子已经花了这么多钱了 |
[06:33] | Three rounds of IVF and a miscarriage. | 三次试管授精 一次流产 |
[06:35] | I’m not telling you that so you feel sorry for me. | 我不是告诉你为了博同情 |
[06:38] | This baby is worth every dime, | 这孩子值得每一分钱 |
[06:40] | all of it. | 每一分 |
[06:43] | I am telling you because this is it. | 我跟你说是因为这是最后一次机会了 |
[06:46] | I literally have all of my eggs in one basket, | 我真的是所有的鸡蛋(卵子)都在这里了 |
[06:49] | so there is no way we are risking this. | 所以绝对不能再冒险了 |
[06:53] | I’m not going. | 我不做手术 |
[06:58] | Don’t make me sic Ginger on you. | 别让我放金杰咬你啊 |
[07:05] | I’m gonna check you in. I’m gonna watch you like a hawk. | 我收你入院 我会紧紧盯着你的 |
[07:09] | That part we’ve got covered. | 我们来就好了 |
[07:32] | I mean, we’re always hoping for the patient to be Bono, | 我们一直希望病人是博诺 |
[07:35] | but at some point, the patient has to actually be Bono, right? | 但总得有一回真的是博诺吧 |
[07:38] | Well, I met him once. Even his brain is cool. | 我见过他一次 他简直太聪明了 |
[07:39] | – It’s annoying. – What took you two so long? | – 真烦人 – 你们俩怎么这么久才到 |
[07:41] | Catherine, this place is gorgeous. | 凯瑟琳 这地方太美了啊 |
[07:42] | The patient is a 65-year-old female. | 病人是一位65岁的女性 |
[07:44] | Susan Sarandon? Helen Mirren? | 苏桑·萨兰登 海伦·美兰 |
[07:46] | Make my dreams come true. | 拜托让我梦想成真吧 |
[07:47] | She’s complained of neck and back pain | 过去的这几周 她一直在抱怨 |
[07:48] | off and on for the past several weeks, | 断断续续的脖子和背部疼痛 |
[07:50] | and, yesterday, the pain reached a fever pitch. | 昨天已经疼的不行了 |
[07:53] | Head of Ortho insisted on a C.T. | 骨科医生坚持要做CT |
[07:56] | It would be nice to have a cervical MRI | 如果能做一个颈部核磁共振 |
[07:58] | so we know what we’re dealing with. | 就能知道什么情况了 |
[07:59] | Already done. | 已经做了 |
[08:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:05] | Oh, will you marry me? | 天 你嫁给我吧 |
[08:08] | – Thomas, please. – No, I’m not kidding. | – 托马斯 别闹了 – 不 我可没开玩笑 |
[08:10] | She is smart, wily. | 她可真是机灵得不行 |
[08:11] | I mean, I have never seen a tumor | 我是说 我从没见过这样的肿瘤 |
[08:13] | invade both the vascular and the nerve domains | 以那样的方式同时入侵了血管 |
[08:15] | like that before. | 和神经区域 |
[08:16] | Neither have I. | 我也没有 |
[08:18] | I always thought a blonde would take me off the market, | 我一直以为让我浪子回头的会是金发女郎 |
[08:19] | – but, spinal tumor… – Tommy. | – 没想到是脊柱肿瘤 – 汤米 |
[08:21] | – …you have my… – Tommy. | – 你简直要占有我的 – 汤米 |
[08:22] | No, I’m just saying, this tumor is not going anywhere anytime soon. | 不 我是说这个肿瘤短期内都不会被清除的 |
[08:24] | You know I love my women stubborn. | 你知道我就喜欢顽固的女人 |
[08:25] | We’re gonna need to do a biopsy to determine | 我们还需要活体检测来确定 |
[08:27] | if it’s cancer or not. | 这是不是恶性肿瘤 |
[08:29] | Oh, cart, horse. Love the enthusiasm, | 马车 白马 我已经爱上这种幻想的热情了 |
[08:30] | but, uh, I prefer to meet the patient first. | 不过 我想先见一见病人 |
[08:33] | You already have. | 你已经见到了 |
[08:34] | Sorry to disappoint you, Thomas. | 抱歉让你失望了 托马斯 |
[08:36] | No Hollywood movie stars today. | 今天不会好莱坞明星闪亮登场 |
[08:40] | I’m the patient. | 我就是那个病人 |
[08:48] | – Catherine, I’m sorry. – Don’t apologize. | – 凯瑟琳 我很抱歉 – 不用道歉 |
[08:50] | – I didn’t… I didn’t… – You meant every word you said. | – 我没想 没想 – 我知道你每一句都是认真的 |
[08:52] | Look. Including the part where we don’t know | 对 包括我们还不确定 |
[08:54] | if it’s cancer or not. | 这是不是恶性肿瘤呢 |
[08:56] | Are you having any numbness or loss of motor function? | 你最近感受到麻木或是移动机能衰减了吗 |
[08:58] | No, just the pain, which is why I need a biopsy right away. | 没有 只是疼 所以我需要马上做活检 |
[09:01] | I have things to do. | 我还有事要忙呢 |
[09:03] | I think a spinal tumor’s a pretty good reason | 脊椎肿瘤难道不是推迟剪彩 |
[09:04] | to postpone a ribbon cutting. | 的充分理由吗 |
[09:05] | I didn’t send for you to postpone a damn thing. | 我找你们来可不是为了推迟计划的 |
[09:08] | Catherine, why aren’t Richard and Jackson here? | 凯瑟琳 为什么理查德和杰克逊不在这 |
[09:11] | They don’t know. | 他们不知道 |
[09:12] | They will know when there’s something to know. | 他们会在有必要的时候知道这件事 |
[09:15] | Now, I’ve reserved the IR suite. | 我已经预定了介入放射设备 |
[09:16] | We can take care of the biopsy right now. | 我们可以马上做活检 |
[09:19] | The tumor extends into the sub-q area… | 肿瘤扩展到了皮下区 |
[09:22] | Which makes it my dance space. | 正好是我发挥的舞台 |
[09:23] | Well, just make sure when you finish dancing, | 那么就确保你完成表演后 |
[09:25] | I can still cut the ribbon on this place. | 我还能给这地方剪彩 |
[09:31] | Icilda! | 叫艾塞达 |
[09:32] | Icilda? | 艾塞达吗 |
[09:33] | You better not make that fun of that. | 你最好没在开玩笑 |
[09:34] | That’s my mama’s name. | 那可是我妈妈的名字 |
[09:36] | Okay, I want Q two-hour neuro checks on 3, | 好了 小Q去给3号床做每两小时的神经检查 |
[09:39] | and, Carla, please make sure | 卡尔拉 请确保 |
[09:41] | that Mrs. Chen is double-gowned. | 陈太太穿了双层的袍子 |
[09:42] | That woman does three laps a day | 那位女士每天都露着后背 |
[09:44] | with her rear flapping in the breeze. | 跑上三圈 |
[09:45] | – Yeah, she does. – Yeah, she does. | – 对 是她 – 对 那是她干的事 |
[09:49] | Now, the only way for you to help me | 好了 你们唯一能帮上忙的 |
[09:51] | is to go do your jobs, please. | 就是去做好自己的工作 |
[09:53] | Yeah, you heard the boss. | 没错 你们听到她的话了 |
[09:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:58] | And so, as the boss of you… | 而作为你的上司 |
[10:00] | Here he goes. | 又开始了 |
[10:01] | Um, you should be resting. | 你需要休息 |
[10:02] | Pulse has gone back down to normal. | 脉搏已经降到正常水平 |
[10:04] | Her blood pressure is stable. | 血压也稳定了 |
[10:05] | We checked it manually twice. | 我们人工验证了两次 |
[10:07] | We’re not all just trashy magazines | 我们可不是就在八卦 |
[10:08] | and noise violations. | 和制造噪音 |
[10:09] | She’s good, Dr. Webber. | 她一切正常 韦伯医生 |
[10:11] | Indeed. | 当然 |
[10:13] | Now, if you all don’t mind, | 如果你们不介意 |
[10:14] | I’d like to do a quick ultrasound. | 我想做一个快速的超声波 |
[10:17] | How about some privacy? | 给我们写空间吧 |
[10:20] | – We’ll be outside. – Yes. | – 我们去外面等着 – 很好 |
[10:22] | Don’t you name that baby before we come back. | 你不许在我们不在的时候取好名字 |
[10:23] | If you do, you name it Alex. | 如果一定要取就叫艾利克斯 |
[10:25] | ‘Cause Alex goes both ways. | 因为这男女通用 |
[10:27] | – Oh, my God. Go away. – No, I can’t. | – 老天 快走吧你们 – 不 不行 |
[10:28] | – What about Minty? – Minty? | – 叫明蒂怎么样 – 明蒂 |
[10:30] | – Minty would be beautiful. – It’s bad. | – 明蒂听起来不错 – 才不呢 |
[10:44] | They mean well. | 他们是好心 |
[10:45] | You’re exactly the boss I always knew you would be… | 你就是我一直知道你会成为的上司类型 |
[10:48] | tough, fair. | 刚毅 公平 |
[10:50] | With a little bit of flair. | 还有一点点天赋 |
[10:51] | You always had that. | 你一直都有天赋 |
[11:00] | Is that… | 那是 |
[11:01] | I believe it is. | 我觉得是的 |
[11:03] | Your spleen’s beginning to untwist. | 你的脾脏开始复原了 |
[11:05] | I can see blood flowing again. | 我能重新看到血流了 |
[11:09] | You can say it, you know? It won’t kill you. | 你可以宣布的 你知道 这又不会把你怎么样 |
[11:12] | You weren’t wrong for waiting a while. | 多等一段时间总不会出错 |
[11:14] | Oh, that’s the best you can do? | 你就是你全部的能力了吗 |
[11:16] | For today. | 至少目前是的 |
[11:18] | Hey, what gives? | 嘿 最近怎么样 |
[11:20] | You’re cranky. Your jokes are stale. | 你脾气很臭 笑话讲得也很烂 |
[11:22] | I could fly to Paris with the bags under your eyes. | 眼袋大得都能用作去巴黎的行李袋 |
[11:24] | If you weren’t my patient, I’d have you fired. | 如果你不是我的病人 我马上炒了你 |
[11:27] | How’s Catherine? | 凯瑟琳怎么样 |
[11:30] | She’s busy, traveling a lot. | 很忙 经常出差 |
[11:33] | And Maggie? Meredith? | 玛姬呢 梅瑞德斯呢 |
[11:36] | Everybody’s fine. | 大家都很好 |
[11:38] | Hey, I know it was hard losing Ollie. | 我知道奥利走了对你很难 |
[11:41] | Yeah, it was. | 对 是很难 |
[11:43] | I’ll check on your vitals in a bit. | 我一会来测你的体征 |
[11:52] | You keep up the good work, | 你做得很好 |
[11:53] | our girl may name her baby Richard after all. | 我们妹子可能会给孩子取名理查德呢 |
[12:06] | You off today? | 你今天休息吗 |
[12:07] | Um, I wish. You? | 我倒想 你呢 |
[12:10] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[12:11] | I, um… I had a dream last night | 我昨晚做了个梦 |
[12:13] | about my rechargeable hearts… | 关于我可充电心脏课题的 |
[12:15] | …which I took as a sign that I should go in today | 我把这当作今天该去上班的征兆 |
[12:17] | and really focus on them, which, you know, | 专注在工作上 你懂的 |
[12:19] | now that I say that out loud, | 既然我现在说出来了 |
[12:20] | that makes me the queen of the science nerds. | 让我感觉像是科研呆子里的女王 |
[12:25] | But I promise we’ll do dinner… | 但我答应了你晚餐 |
[12:29] | a big, huge dinner… | 一顿盛大丰盛的晚餐 |
[12:31] | all the… | 该有的 |
[12:33] | 凯特 想你ღღღ | |
[12:34] | wine. | 酒呀 |
[12:37] | All the what, babe? | 该有的什么 宝贝 |
[12:48] | – Maggie, listen. – Nope. | – 玛姬 听我说 – 不听 |
[12:50] | – Maggie. – No. | – 玛姬 – 不听 |
[12:53] | Will you stop for a second, please? | 你能消停一会吗 求你了 |
[12:54] | Let me guess. | 让我猜一猜 |
[12:56] | “It’s not what it looks like. | 这不是看上去那样 |
[12:58] | We’re just friends, I promise.” | 我们只是朋友 我保证 |
[12:59] | Um… Okay, yes, that was what I was gonna say. | 好吧 我确实打算那么说 |
[13:02] | This isn’t funny, Jackson. | 一点都不好笑 杰克逊 |
[13:04] | Maggie, it’s what I was gonna say | 玛姬 我之所以要那么说 |
[13:05] | because it’s the truth, all right? | 因为这就是事实 好吗 |
[13:06] | – I didn’t cheat on you. – You are too smart to say that, | – 我没有背着你乱来 – 你应该想个更好的借口 |
[13:08] | and I am too smart to believe it. | 我也不会相信你的 |
[13:12] | And now I cut my foot, damn it! | 我还弄伤脚了 妈的 |
[13:14] | Just wait. | 等等 |
[13:17] | Well, let’s just forget about the fact | 撇开你翻我手机这个 |
[13:18] | that you were going through my phone. | 事情不谈 |
[13:19] | It kept dinging over and over again, | 它一直在响 |
[13:21] | and I thought it was mine, and that is not the point. | 我以为是我的 而且这不是重点 |
[13:23] | The point is that some woman is missing you | 重点是有个女人在想你 |
[13:26] | with multiple heart emojis, | 还用了很多桃心的表情 |
[13:27] | and you won’t tell me the truth. | 你也没有对我坦白 |
[13:28] | Maggie, you want the truth? | 玛姬 你想听实话是吗 |
[13:29] | Okay, all right? I… I met someone… | 好吧 是这样的 我遇到了一个人 |
[13:32] | You met someone. | 你遇到了某人 |
[13:33] | …at… when I was at the monastery. | 是我在修道院的时候 |
[13:34] | When you were at the monastery. | 还是你在修道院的时候 |
[13:36] | Yeah. Why are you repeating? | 是的 你为什么要重复我的话 |
[13:37] | I don’t know. I just am. Keep going. | 我不知道 我就是重复了 你继续 |
[13:38] | All right, you have glass in your foot. | 好吧 你脚上还插着玻璃 |
[13:39] | Can we… Don’t change the subject. | 我们能 你别转移话题 |
[13:40] | I’m not… | 我没有 |
[13:43] | Her name is Kate, all right? And… you were right. | 她的名字是凯特 好吗 然后你是对的 |
[13:47] | I think you were probably right about the PTSD, | 大概是创伤后应激的缘故 |
[13:49] | and it’s just there’s something about nature that, | 大概是某些自然的原因 |
[13:52] | when you’re unplugged and unmoored | 当你漂泊而无所牵挂的时候 |
[13:53] | and… you were right. | 你想的没错 |
[13:55] | So you slept with her because you had God feelings? | 你要说你是因为上帝的旨意所以和她睡了 |
[13:57] | What? No. | 什么 不是这样 |
[13:58] | I didn’t sleep with anybody. | 我没和别人睡 |
[13:59] | I didn’t even kiss her. | 我都没有吻过她 |
[14:01] | It’s… It’s not about that at all. | 根本就不是那么一回事 |
[14:02] | We talked. | 我们就是聊天 |
[14:04] | Maggie, we just talked all night | 麦琪 我们就是整晚在聊 |
[14:05] | about how she lost her brother | 关于她失去了哥哥 |
[14:07] | and how she’s looking for some kind of peace. | 以及她在寻求某种安宁 |
[14:09] | Which she found in your pants? | 然后她就在你裤裆里找到了是吧 |
[14:10] | No. No. Maggie, no, all right? | 不不 玛姬 不是这样好吗 |
[14:13] | You’re bleeding, all right? | 你在流血 |
[14:15] | Will you just sit down for a second so I can help you, please? | 你就坐下来让我帮你处理一下吧 |
[14:17] | Please, okay? I’ll grab a first-aid kit, | 拜托了好吗 我去拿急救箱 |
[14:19] | and you can just look at the messages yourself. | 然后你可以自己看看这些信息 |
[14:20] | Oh, no. I-I don’t need to. | 不要 我不用看 |
[14:22] | I think you do, okay? | 我觉得你该看看 好吗 |
[14:24] | This is not some puzzle you need to solve, okay? | 这不是什么需要你破解的难题 |
[14:26] | Nothing happened. | 什么事也没发生 |
[14:27] | I didn’t want anything to happen. | 我也不想发生什么事 |
[14:28] | She’s just somebody who understood | 她只是一个理解 |
[14:30] | what I was going through, what I’d lost. | 我曾经经历和我所失去的东西的人 |
[14:32] | And, honestly, she understood it better than I did, | 而且说实话 她比我理解的更深刻 |
[14:34] | and it helped. | 这真的对我有帮助 |
[14:36] | It helped to not feel so alone in all this. | 让我感觉没那么孤单了 |
[14:38] | Here. Come here. | 来 过来点 |
[14:41] | You’re still talking to her. | 你还在跟她联系 |
[14:42] | Last week, last couple of days, | 上周 前几天 |
[14:44] | when you were bringing me takeout | 就在你给我带外卖 |
[14:45] | and asking me to trust you… | 让我信任你的时候 |
[14:46] | Because you should. You can trust me, okay? | 因为你真的该相信我 你可以信任我的好吗 |
[14:49] | Jackson, my dating history might be dubious, | 杰克逊 我过去的约会经历可能不多 |
[14:51] | but I do know that no woman in the history of ever | 但我知道从来没有一个女人 |
[14:54] | sends “miss yous” and heart emojis | 会发想你和爱心表情 |
[14:56] | to men she doesn’t want to sleep with. | 给一个她不想睡的男人 |
[14:57] | That’s not what this is, Maggie, all right? | 不是这样好吗 玛姬 |
[14:59] | I swear, okay? We talked. | 我发誓 我们谈过的 |
[15:01] | And it’s just nice, honestly, | 说实话和经历过 |
[15:03] | to talk to people who’ve been through the same thing. | 同样事情的人们谈谈感觉很好 |
[15:08] | People? | 人们 |
[15:10] | I just… I meant that, um… | 我是说 |
[15:14] | Who else are you talking to? | 你还和谁谈过 |
[15:17] | Just, um… April sometimes. | 就 偶尔和艾普丽尔 |
[15:28] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[15:29] | Her blood pressure tanked, | 她的血压下降了 |
[15:30] | and her pain level’s through the roof. | 而且她疼得快死了 |
[15:32] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[15:34] | – It’s gonna be okay. – My baby. | – 会没事的 – 我的孩子 |
[15:36] | Okay, let’s take a look. | 我们来看看 |
[15:37] | Your baby looks strong. | 你的宝宝看起来很健康 |
[15:39] | Damn it. | 糟糕 |
[15:41] | There’s fluid in her abdomen. It’s likely blood. | 她腹腔有积液 可能是血 |
[15:43] | Her splenic artery probably burst, okay? | 她的脾动脉可能破裂了 |
[15:46] | I’ll go tell them to prep an OR. | 我去叫他们准备手术室 |
[15:47] | And shut down the gallery. | 把走廊封闭了 |
[15:49] | You page Alex Karev and the head of OB, stat. | 你马上去叫亚历克斯·卡列夫和妇产科主任来 |
[15:51] | If we have to take this baby out… | 如果我们要做剖腹产 |
[15:53] | I want the best on-hand, okay, all right? | 我要最好的医生来 懂了吗 |
[15:54] | Wait, no. Please, no, please. | 等等 不要 求你们 不要 拜托 |
[15:56] | Please… | 求求你们 |
[15:57] | Listen to me, Frankie. | 听我说 弗兰基 |
[15:59] | There is nothing you can’t handle, okay? | 没有什么事是你做不到的 听到没 |
[16:01] | Come on, let’s go. Come on. We got to move. | 快 推出去 快 我们得快点 |
[16:09] | Do you think it’s cancer? | 你觉得会是癌症吗 |
[16:10] | Dr. Grey, that’s why we’re doing the biopsy. | 格蕾医生 我们就是为了确定这个才做活检的 |
[16:14] | Actual answers. | 为了真正原因 |
[16:16] | Science. | 为了科学 |
[16:17] | I’m asking if you have a feeling. | 我是问你会不会有预感 |
[16:19] | I am a Big Gun. | 我是个名医 |
[16:20] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[16:22] | You’re amazing, incredible. | 你很棒 很优秀 |
[16:23] | There’s no one in the world like you. I get it. | 世界上没人像你一样 我知道的 |
[16:25] | I feel so seen. Thank you. | 我受宠若惊 谢谢 |
[16:28] | And we are ready to roll. | 到了准备揭晓真相的时刻 |
[16:32] | Okay, now, you want to be careful because you… | 你最好小心点因为 |
[16:33] | Grey… | 格蕾 |
[16:35] | you’re not gonna backseat drive | 你不是要对一个简单的 |
[16:36] | a simple biopsy, are you? | 活检指手画脚吧 |
[16:37] | – Nope. – No? Good. | – 没有 – 没有吗 很好 |
[16:41] | – Be careful because… – Da, da, no, no, no, no. | – 小心 因为 – 嘘 别说话 |
[16:44] | No, no. | 别说话 |
[16:46] | People don’t come to The Meredith Grey | 人们不是为了高血压胆固醇这种 |
[16:48] | for appys and choles anymore, do they? | 小毛病来找梅瑞狄斯·格蕾的对吧 |
[16:52] | No, they don’t. | 是的 他们不是 |
[16:54] | You are a Big Gun. | 你是个名医 |
[16:58] | You spend your days with the worst-case scenarios. | 你在最坏的案例情况中磨练过 |
[17:02] | You are the last stop on the Hope Train, | 你是希望列车的最后一站 |
[17:06] | and if you felt that every hour of every day, | 如果你每时每刻都在提心吊胆 |
[17:10] | well, you’d be a miserable first date. | 那跟你约会的人就太惨了 |
[17:13] | Big Guns worry when there’s something to worry about. | 名医应该担心他们该担心的事 |
[17:16] | – Put a rush on that. – Put a rush on that. | – 这个加急 – 这个加急 |
[17:22] | Hey, the nurses are lining the halls. | 护士们都在大厅排队等着呢 |
[17:24] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[17:25] | Yeah. Get in here. | 嗯 来吧 |
[17:26] | We need to get this spleen out. | 我们要摘除这个胰腺 |
[17:28] | She’s hypotensive. We need to take the baby out. | 她血压很低 我们需要对胎儿进行剖腹产 |
[17:30] | The baby’s only 28 weeks. | 胎儿才28周大 |
[17:32] | You’re talking months in the NICU | 那样可能会导致几个月都要待在 |
[17:34] | and a potential lifetime of deficits. | 新生儿重症监护室还有可能终生的发育不良 |
[17:36] | – Dr. Webber… – My judgment is not clouded. | – 韦伯医生 – 我的判断能力还没受到影响 |
[17:39] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[17:41] | The nurses in our hospital | 我们医院的护士们 |
[17:42] | put their own needs… | 每时每刻都在为了 |
[17:43] | …their own lives aside every hour of every day | 病人的健康弃自己的需求 |
[17:47] | for the good of their patients. | 和生命于不顾 |
[17:48] | Clamp. | 止血钳 |
[17:51] | So I owe it to them to do everything in my power | 所以我欠他们的 我要在力所能及的范围内 |
[17:54] | to keep that baby right where he belongs. | 尽一切努力保住这个孩子在子宫内 |
[17:58] | Okay, retract back. | 好了 撤掉 |
[18:00] | Okay, scissors. | 剪刀 |
[18:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:05] | More. Good. | 再来点 很好 |
[18:11] | There. It’s out. | 成了 取出来了 |
[18:14] | And the bleeding’s under control. | 出血也得到控制了 |
[18:16] | – Well done, sir. – Thank you. | – 干得漂亮 先生 – 谢谢 |
[18:21] | Damn it! | 糟糕 |
[18:22] | Is your vascular clamp still in place? | 你的血管夹还在原位吗 |
[18:23] | Maybe it’s the short gastric arteries. | 可能是胃短动脉 |
[18:25] | Her pressure’s tanking. | 她的血压在下降 |
[18:27] | Okay. Suction. | 好吧 吸 |
[18:28] | Right. | 好了 |
[18:30] | There’s too much blood. I can’t tell where it’s coming from. | 血太多了 我看不到是哪里在出血 |
[18:33] | Dr. Webber, baby’s in distress. | 韦伯医生 胎儿有危险 |
[18:35] | Sir, we need to get this baby out now. | 先生 我们得把孩子取出来 |
[18:38] | Dr. Webber. | 韦伯医生 |
[18:43] | Then do it. | 只能如此了 |
[18:44] | Some pads. | 来点纱布 |
[18:54] | Baby’s out. | 孩子出来了 |
[18:55] | Okay, where the hell is all this blood coming from? | 好了 这么多血到底是从哪儿流出来的 |
[18:58] | I need suction and intubation, stat. | 我需要抽吸和插管 |
[18:59] | Oh, she’s going into DIC. | 她要发生弥漫性血管内凝血了 |
[19:01] | Let’s hang FFP. | 挂上冷冻血浆 |
[19:04] | Karev, how you doing over there? | 卡列夫 你那边怎么样了 |
[19:07] | Karev? | 卡列夫 |
[19:11] | Karev! | 卡列夫 |
[19:12] | Got an airway, but no movement. | 插入气管了 但没有心跳 |
[19:16] | Come on, buddy. Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 加油啊伙计 加油 加油 加油 加油 |
[19:19] | We got movement! | 有心跳了 |
[19:20] | We got it. | 我们成功了 |
[19:21] | Sats are improving. | 血氧含量在上升 |
[19:24] | We got him. We’re good. | 我们成功了 他没事了 |
[19:26] | Did you hear that, Frankie? | 你听到了吗 弗兰基 |
[19:27] | Your baby boy’s okay. He’s okay. | 你儿子没事了 他很好 |
[19:29] | I need you to stay with him. | 我要你撑住来陪他 |
[19:32] | We need that crash cart! | 我们需要急救推车 |
[19:33] | Get him in the NICU now, stat. | 马上把他送进新生儿重症监护室 |
[19:39] | Let’s charge to 120. | 充电至120 |
[19:43] | Clear. | 离手 |
[19:49] | Come on, Frankie. Come on. Come on. | 拜托 弗兰基 拜托 拜托 |
[19:52] | Let’s charge to 200. | 充电至200 |
[19:54] | Clear. | 离手 |
[20:00] | I thought it would be me detonating this… | 我以为会是我引发的 |
[20:05] | whatever this is. | 这个 |
[20:07] | I thought it would be me. | 我以为会是我 |
[20:09] | Not out of ego or anything… | 不是因为自尊心或是什么的 |
[20:11] | just, you know, history. | 而是因为 过去 |
[20:14] | I thought I would be the reason. | 我以为原因会在我 |
[20:22] | So you pictured us ending? | 所以你想过我们分手 |
[20:27] | – You didn’t? – No. | – 你没有吗 – 没有 |
[20:30] | Did you picture it with April? | 那你想过和艾普丽尔分手吗 |
[20:31] | No, I didn’t picture my marriage ending. | 没有 我没想象过我婚姻结束 |
[20:35] | Maybe it didn’t. | 也许是因为没结束吧 |
[20:36] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[20:37] | Are you really threatened by April? | 你真的会被艾普丽尔威胁到吗 |
[20:39] | Jackson, you’re texting other women. | 杰克逊 你给别的女人发信息 |
[20:41] | You’re talking to other women, | 你和别的女人聊天 |
[20:42] | one of whom you used to sleep with | 一个是你睡过的 |
[20:44] | and the other who clearly wants to sleep with you, | 另一个明显想跟你睡 |
[20:46] | and you are telling them things that you don’t tell me. | 而且你和她们说了那些事 却不跟我说 |
[20:49] | Do you want to know why I’m not telling you things | 你想知道我为什么不告诉你那些 |
[20:52] | about God or how I fit in this universe? | 关于上帝和我如何融入这个宇宙的事吗 |
[20:57] | Or about things I used to know | 或者关于我以前理解的 |
[20:58] | that I don’t seem to know anymore? | 现在却感觉迷失了的东西吗 |
[21:00] | Because you don’t… | 因为你不 |
[21:01] | ‘Cause you won’t talk to me. | 你不愿意和我沟通这些 |
[21:03] | I told you that God and religion is not my thing, | 我跟你说了什么上帝宗教这种我不感兴趣 |
[21:05] | but I-I support you. | 但我是支持你的 |
[21:07] | No, Maggie. | 不是的 玛姬 |
[21:08] | You don’t talk to me, you know, | 你从不跟我沟通 |
[21:12] | and not about just your day or rechargeable hearts | 不是我们说说什么你今天过得怎么样 你的充电心脏怎么样 |
[21:15] | or how Mer’s being a pain in the ass today. | 或者今天梅瑞狄斯很烦什么的就完了 |
[21:17] | – I… – I mean, | – 我 – 我意思是 |
[21:18] | I never know a damn thing you’re feeling. | 我完全不知道你的想法你的感受 |
[21:20] | I am an amazing friend. | 我是一个超好的朋友 |
[21:22] | I am an amazing sister. | 姐妹 |
[21:23] | I am there for them through every crisis. | 他们每次不顺心我都在 |
[21:25] | Hell, I have been there for you. | 你每次你顺心我也都陪你了 |
[21:27] | Yes, you have been. | 是 你陪了 |
[21:29] | You have been. | 陪了 |
[21:30] | It’s not the same. | 这不一样 |
[21:34] | So, because I’m not spewing my feelings all over the place, | 所以就因为我不跟你沟通我的想法 |
[21:36] | that makes it okay for you to hide in your phone | 所以你就可以藏着手机 |
[21:39] | with other women? | 到处聊骚吗 |
[21:41] | You run every time it gets complicated, Maggie. | 每次事情一变复杂 你就跑了 玛姬 |
[21:44] | You hide in your lab, | 你躲在实验室里 |
[21:47] | or you go off and buy some milk | 或者找借口跑去买牛奶 |
[21:49] | instead of just having an actual conversation with me. | 而不是真真正正的和我坐下来把问题聊清楚 |
[21:50] | That’s not fair. | 你这么说不公平 |
[21:51] | You plan the end of a relationship | 每次一段恋情刚刚开始 |
[21:53] | when it’s barely begun. | 你就去想着分手了 |
[21:54] | What is that? | 这什么鬼啊 |
[21:59] | When’s the last time you let me in at all? | 你上次对我敞开心扉让我真正了解你是什么时候 |
[22:03] | Like, about anything? | 任何事都不跟我聊吧 |
[22:05] | So you went and you got it from someone else? | 所以你就跑去跟别人聊吗 |
[22:08] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[22:09] | Yeah. | 是 |
[22:11] | I find it a little easier | 我觉得跟 |
[22:13] | to open up to people who open up to me. | 能向我敞开心扉的人去畅所欲言更舒服一点 |
[22:19] | * The way you wear your hat * | 你戴帽子的样子 |
[22:25] | * The way you sip your tea * | 你小口饮茶的样子 |
[22:29] | * The memory of all that * | 所有的这些回忆 |
[22:34] | * No, no, they can’t take that away from me * | 不能从我身边被带离 |
[22:40] | * No, they can’t take that away * | 不能从我身边 |
[22:45] | * From me | 被带离 |
[22:49] | Oh, that’s just a little routine we used to do | 我们之前做骶神经植入的时候 |
[22:51] | over sacral nerve implants back in the day. | 就会唱唱歌 |
[22:54] | – So, how did I do? – Oh, you were perfect. | – 我表现如何 – 太完美了 |
[22:59] | Just like a professional patient. | 就跟专业病人一样 |
[23:01] | We’re still waiting on the results. | 我们还在等检查结果 |
[23:04] | Catherine? Can I call Richard now? | 凯瑟琳 我能给理查德打电话了吗 |
[23:07] | In a bit. I think I need a real drink. | 等会吧 我想喝点真的酒 |
[23:18] | Dr. Webber. | 韦伯医生 |
[23:22] | Dr. Webber, she’s been down. | 韦伯医生 她已经不行了 |
[23:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:29] | Time… | 时间 |
[23:40] | Time of… | 死亡 |
[23:47] | Time of death, 15:42. | 死亡时间 下午3:42 |
[25:08] | Hi. I’m Gina. I’m an alcoholic. | 我叫吉娜 我是一名酒瘾患者 |
[25:10] | Hi, Gina. | 你好吉娜 |
[25:11] | I lost my job busing for the school district last week. | 我上周丢了学校的工作 |
[25:15] | Budget cuts. I couldn’t believe it. | 因为预算缩减 我简直不敢相信 |
[25:17] | Haven’t seen you around in a while. | 好久没见你了 |
[25:18] | I thought I… I thought I was getting a raise. | 我还以为我要升职了呢 |
[25:20] | Work. | 工作太忙 |
[25:21] | Glad you’re back. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[25:23] | I grabbed my last paycheck, | 我拿起最后一张支票 |
[25:25] | and every bone in my body told me, “Call your sponsor.” | 身体里每个细胞都在大喊 打给你的互助人 |
[25:29] | But I thought, “I’ll just walk it off. | 但我想着 我走一走就好了 |
[25:31] | I’ll just walk it the hell off,” | 走走路就没事了 |
[25:33] | like being a drunk is like being in a bad mood | 就好像 喝醉酒就好像心情不好 |
[25:36] | or trying to lose a few pounds. | 或者减肥一样 |
[25:39] | I pass by this bar, McGovern’s, right off Main, | 我经过这间酒吧 州长先生 就在主道旁边 |
[25:43] | and I see this crappy little sign in the window, | 我看到窗户里面的小标语 |
[25:46] | hung up with masking tape. | 用纸胶带贴着 |
[25:48] | “Chips for Shots.” | 徽章换酒 |
[25:52] | And at first, I… I didn’t know what it meant. | 一开始我不知道这是什么意思 |
[25:56] | And then I see the emblem. | 后来我看到了徽章 |
[26:00] | You give ’em your chip, and they give you a shot | 你给他们你的戒酒徽章 每年一个徽章 |
[26:02] | for every year you’re sober. | 都可以换一杯酒 |
[26:05] | I wish I could have felt the way that you feel right now… | 我希望我当时能跟你们现在的感觉一样 |
[26:09] | angry, horrified. | 愤怒 惊骇 |
[26:12] | But all I could feel in that moment was lucky, | 但我那时候觉得自己好幸运啊 |
[26:15] | because I have four years under my belt | 因为我戒酒四年了 我有四个勋章 |
[26:18] | and I got 4 bucks in my bank account. | 这样我的银行账户里就多了4刀 |
[26:23] | Had. | 曾经 |
[26:25] | I had four years. | 我曾经戒酒四年 |
[26:28] | God, I’m so ashamed. | 我觉得真丢脸 |
[26:31] | But I’m back, | 但我又回来 |
[26:32] | and I got 24 hours under my belt, | 我现在戒酒24小时了 |
[26:35] | and I am grateful. | 我觉得自己很幸运 |
[26:45] | Okay, run it down for me. | 跟我说说结果吧 |
[26:47] | Look, the results aren’t in yet. | 检查结果还没出来呢 |
[26:49] | The tumor could still be benign, | 肿瘤可能是良性的 |
[26:50] | – so let’s not worry about that until… – Why do we do that? | – 你先别担心呢 – 为什么要这样啊 |
[26:52] | Why do we refuse to talk about it? | 有什么不敢说不能聊的 |
[26:54] | If I have cancer… | 如果我得了癌症 |
[26:55] | – We don’t know that you do. – Yeah, but I might, | – 现在不能确定啊 – 但是有可能啊 |
[26:57] | and your tip-toeing around it doesn’t make it any better. | 你俩在这兜圈子并不能改变什么 |
[26:59] | – Can I get you guys something? – Andrew, yes. | – 你们要什么 – 安德鲁 是的 |
[27:01] | What are you having, Tommy? | 你喝什么 汤米 |
[27:02] | The sun is still out. | 外面都还没天黑呢 |
[27:04] | Oh, he’ll have the same as me… tequila, neat. | 他跟我一样 纯龙舌兰酒 |
[27:07] | Make his a double. Meredith? | 双份 梅瑞狄斯 |
[27:08] | I’ll have the same. | 一样 |
[27:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:15] | So… | 所以 |
[27:16] | Do you think, if you talk about it, it’ll scare me? | 你们是觉得 聊起癌症这件事会吓到我吗 |
[27:19] | It’ll remind me? | 还是会让我想起来 |
[27:21] | Do you think there’s any world where I’m not sitting here | 你们觉得我坐在这里 |
[27:23] | wondering if my right foot is numb | 右脚是麻木的 |
[27:26] | because of the heels | 是因为高跟鞋穿久了 |
[27:27] | or the tumor snaking down my spine? | 还是因为肿瘤已经压迫到神经了 |
[27:29] | Do you think I’m sitting here now | 你们觉得我是坐在这里 |
[27:31] | wondering, “How long is it gonna be | 想着 还要多久 |
[27:32] | before they tack the word ‘Memorial’ | 我们的招牌上才会变成 |
[27:35] | at the end of that sign?” | 纪念医院啊 |
[27:37] | After all these years, I have built a legacy | 这些年来 我终于历尽艰难 |
[27:40] | that finally has my own name on it. | 创建了以我命名的基金会 |
[27:43] | I have a granddaughter | 我还等这看我的孙女 |
[27:44] | that I want to watch take over the world. | 接管一切 驰骋世界呢 |
[27:46] | You don’t think I’m sitting here wondering if I’ll get to? | 你们不觉得我会担心我没机会看到了吗 |
[27:51] | There is nothing you could possibly say | 不管你们说什么 |
[27:55] | that’s worse than what I’ve been imagining | 都不可能比我想象的更糟糕了 |
[27:57] | since the second I saw those scans. | 从我看到片子的那一刻起 就这么想了 |
[28:03] | Well, if it is cancer, | 如果真的是肿瘤的话 |
[28:04] | we are looking at, um… | 可能会是 |
[28:08] | osteosarcoma or a chondrosarcoma. | 骨肉瘤或者软骨肉瘤 |
[28:11] | Which means what? | 所以呢 |
[28:13] | If it’s osteo, assuming it has not spread, | 如果是骨肉瘤 说明还没转移 |
[28:16] | we are looking at chemo and radiation | 可以做化疗和镭射 |
[28:19] | to shrink the size of the tumor | 来缩小肿瘤尺寸 |
[28:21] | and operate with as little chance of paralysis as possible. | 然后尽量在不会瘫痪的风险下进行手术 |
[28:24] | And if it’s chondrosarcoma? | 那如果是软骨肉瘤呢 |
[28:26] | Chondro is a beast. | 软骨肉瘤是个猛兽 |
[28:30] | Doesn’t respond to chemo. | 化疗是不起作用的 |
[28:31] | So, if you’re lucky… and that’s a big if… | 所以如果你够幸运 虽然这种可能性很小 |
[28:35] | we may be able to cut it out without, uh… | 我们会尽量切除 避免 |
[28:38] | Making me a quadriplegic, | 避免让我四肢瘫痪 |
[28:39] | which means I’ll never operate again. | 那我就再也不能给人做手术了 |
[28:43] | Okay. So that tequila went right through me. | 我酒喝得上头了 |
[28:46] | I got to go see a man about a horse. | 我要去找白马王子了 |
[28:50] | Dr. Grey, you are among the finest surgeons | 格蕾医生 你是我职业生涯中 |
[28:54] | that I’ve seen in my career. | 见过最优秀的医生之一 |
[28:56] | But that’s not the only reason I called you here. | 但这不是我叫你来的唯一原因 |
[28:59] | When I look in Richard’s eyes, | 我能从理查德的眼中看出 |
[29:02] | he’s barely holding on. | 他已经快要撑不住了 |
[29:06] | His sponsor died, and he hasn’t replaced her, | 他的互助人去世了 他还没有找到替代 |
[29:10] | and if I tell him this… | 如果我跟他说了这个 |
[29:11] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[29:13] | My mother hid her diagnosis | 我妈妈就隐藏了诊断结果 |
[29:16] | and spent years alone because of it. | 然后因此孤身一人很多年 |
[29:19] | This is not an excuse | 这不是让你 |
[29:21] | to cut the people you love out of your life. | 推开你爱的人的借口 |
[29:24] | Meredith, I don’t know if he can handle this. | 梅瑞狄斯 我不确定他能不能承受 |
[29:27] | Well, I don’t know if he can handle it, either, | 我也不确定他能不能 |
[29:30] | but it’s his life, too. | 但这也是他的人生 |
[29:31] | This is not your choice to make for him. | 你不能替他做这个决定 |
[29:36] | All right, the hospital, uh, paged. | 医院留言了 |
[29:37] | The biopsy results are back. | 活组织检查结果出来了 |
[29:42] | Okay, well… | 好了 |
[29:45] | – Let’s do this. – Yeah. | – 说吧 – 好 |
[29:47] | One more? | 再来一杯吧 |
[30:03] | That’s good. | 可以了 |
[30:04] | I’m okay, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[30:10] | When you went on your… your whole GodQuest… | 你去寻找上帝的时候 |
[30:13] | GodQuest? | 寻找上帝 |
[30:16] | It’s what I called it in my head. | 我脑子里反正是这么想的 |
[30:19] | When you left without telling me, um… | 你不辞而别的时候 |
[30:25] | A part of me was relieved. | 我心里松了口气 |
[30:28] | This tiny part of me… exhaled | 心理有一个小角落 长吁口气 |
[30:31] | ’cause I thought you would… | 因为我以为你会 |
[30:32] | you would go to the woods, | 走进树林 |
[30:33] | and you would, you know, | 你会 |
[30:35] | talk to a priest or a shaman, | 跟萨满或神父诉说 |
[30:36] | and… and… and pray to something or someone, | 跟什么或谁祷告 |
[30:40] | and you would come back with some answers. | 然后带着一些答案回来 |
[30:43] | You would come back like yourself. | 然后找到自我回来了 |
[30:45] | But, instead, I came back with more questions. | 但是 我却带回了更多问题 |
[30:50] | And you took those questions to other women. | 然后你带着问题去找其他女人了 |
[30:58] | I’ve spent most of my life | 我人生大部分时间 |
[31:01] | being five steps ahead of everyone else, | 都走在其他人前面 |
[31:03] | and nobody wants to be friends with that girl, okay? | 没人想跟我这种姑娘做朋友 |
[31:07] | That girl does not have any dates or fights. | 这种姑娘没人约 也没有斗志 |
[31:10] | She doesn’t learn how to fight. | 她不会学着去战斗 |
[31:13] | I learned calculus in grade school. | 我小学就学了微积分 |
[31:15] | I learned coronary bypass when I was 20. | 20岁的时候就学会了冠动脉架桥术 |
[31:20] | I never learned how to really love or fight | 却从没学过如何去爱 或者争取 |
[31:26] | or really let somebody in without it feeling like | 或者接受某人 |
[31:28] | it was gonna be the end of the world. | 而不会感觉像世界末日 |
[31:32] | And you have been married and divorced, | 你经历过结婚和离婚 |
[31:36] | and you have a child, | 有过孩子 |
[31:39] | and you’ve lost a child, | 也失去过孩子 |
[31:42] | and you are five steps ahead of me. | 比我经历多得多 |
[31:45] | And I don’t know how to catch up. | 我不知道怎么追赶你 |
[32:01] | You said that you told Kate about what you’d lost? | 你说你跟凯特说了自己的失去 |
[32:10] | That’s… | 那个 |
[32:12] | That’s messy, you know? | 情况有点乱 |
[32:16] | Pretty complicated, Maggie. | 挺复杂的 玛姬 |
[32:18] | Try me. | 跟我说说试试 |
[32:23] | OK. | 好吧 |
[32:33] | The one thing that April and I | 我跟阿普里尔唯一 |
[32:36] | could never see eye to eye on was God. | 没办法达成一致的点 就是上帝 |
[32:40] | She believed, and I never could. | 她相信上帝 我从不信 |
[32:44] | now that I really do… | 现在我信了 |
[32:48] | it’s too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[32:49] | She’s married. | 她结婚了 |
[32:50] | She’s happy with someone else. | 她跟别人一起很开心 |
[32:53] | You said that you were happy for her. | 你说过很多次 |
[32:55] | You said that a lot of times. | 你为她高兴 |
[32:58] | I am. I am happy for her. | 没错 真的很为她开心 |
[32:59] | I would never do anything to take that away from her. | 我一点也不想她不开心 |
[33:02] | I am, uh… | 我只是 |
[33:06] | …grieving. | 很遗憾 |
[33:10] | Uh, I’m grieving what we both lost… | 我很遗憾我们都有所失去 |
[33:16] | …and what my daughter lost | 我失去女儿 |
[33:18] | for the bad timing. | 发生在那么不好的时机 |
[33:21] | And I love you. I really love you. | 还有 我爱你 真的很爱你 |
[33:27] | That’s all true and all a little messy, | 这都是真的 而且很乱 |
[33:30] | and I just… | 我只是 |
[33:33] | I didn’t know how to talk to you about it. | 不知道怎么跟你说 |
[33:50] | No, don’t… | 不 不要 |
[33:52] | Maggie, please don’t… don’t leave. What… | 玛姬 别走啊 怎么 |
[33:54] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[33:56] | I am… | 我 |
[33:58] | This… | 这些 |
[34:02] | Jackson, I can’t. | 杰克逊 我做不到 |
[34:14] | 勋 章 换 酒 | |
[34:52] | What can I get you? | 需要什么 |
[35:01] | Eight years, huh? | 8年的戒酒勋章是吧 |
[35:03] | Impressive. | 不错 |
[35:05] | I had five once. | 之前我有过5个 |
[35:09] | God grant me the serenity, right? | 后悔也没用 对吧 |
[35:18] | What’s your poison? | 爱喝啥 |
[35:19] | Vodka. | 伏特加 |
[35:40] | Enjoy. | 好好喝吧 |
[36:07] | Hey. You can’t come back here. | 你不能来后面 |
[36:10] | What the hell, man?! | 搞什么 哥们 |
[36:19] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[36:20] | Hey! Stop it! | 住手 |
[36:23] | Somebody call the damn police! | 快去报警 |
[36:24] | Do it! You call the police, | 报警 报警啊 |
[36:26] | and I’ll tell ’em what you do to people, | 我告诉他们你对大家做了什么 |
[36:27] | people who are just trying to be | 那些人只是 |
[36:29] | there for their children… | 想要陪着孩子 |
[36:30] | …trying to be there | 想要 |
[36:31] | – for the wives that love ’em… – What? | – 陪伴妻子和爱人 – 什么 |
[36:33] | …just trying to hang on with everything they got. | 只是想要珍惜生活 |
[36:38] | and you hunt ’em down! | 可你却再次引诱大家喝酒 |
[36:48] | Aah! I didn’t hurt nobody! | 我没伤害人 |
[36:50] | The choice was all yours. | 是你们自己做的决定 |
[37:00] | Damn right it is. | 你说得对 |
[37:25] | This foundation was created | 这个基金会创立的目的 |
[37:28] | to change the face of medicine. | 是为了改变医学的面貌 |
[37:30] | And because of the brave women who came forward | 因为这些勇于站出来的女人 |
[37:33] | and told their truths and overcame insurmountable odds, | 说出了真实的想法 克服了不可逾越的困难 |
[37:39] | the Catherine Fox Foundation | 凯瑟琳·福克斯基金会 |
[37:41] | will change the face of medicine once again. | 将再一次改变医学的面貌 |
[37:45] | This is just the beginning. | 这还只是开始 |
[37:50] | Damn. | 厉害吧 |
[37:52] | Right? | 没错 |
[37:53] | No, I mean, she looks good. | 她看起来好棒 |
[37:57] | She always looked fantastic, but… | 总是这么美 不过 |
[37:58] | Okay, what is it with you two? | 你们俩怎么回事 |
[38:00] | Because you realize that Richard and I are like family, | 你知道到我和理查德好似家人 |
[38:02] | so if there’s something going on… | 所以如果你俩有啥事 |
[38:04] | I’m not one to kiss and tell. | 我不喜欢讲八卦 |
[38:05] | That’s literally all you ever do. | 你一直在讲 |
[38:07] | Oh, you want… you want details. | 你想听细节 |
[38:08] | – No, I don’t. – She woke me up. | – 不想 – 她唤醒了我 |
[38:13] | I had a kid, a son, and, uh… | 我以前有过一个儿子 |
[38:17] | then I didn’t. | 后来他走了 |
[38:18] | Uh, I sleep-walked through years of my life, | 这么多年来我都浑浑噩噩活着 |
[38:22] | and Catherine, uh… | 然后凯瑟琳 |
[38:26] | reminded me that I was alive. | 提醒了我还活着 |
[38:29] | And she sings a mean harmony, too. | 她唱歌也很棒 |
[38:34] | She’s my friend. | 她是个朋友 |
[38:36] | Then she’s in good hands. | 所以她不用担心了 |
[38:38] | No, I’m a Big Gun, Meredith. | 不 梅瑞狄斯 我是大人物 |
[38:40] | Yeah, okay, with the Big Gun. | 行 你权高位重 |
[38:42] | – I get it. – No, you don’t. You don’t. | – 我懂了 – 不 你不懂 真的 |
[38:44] | There is no one smarter, no one better than me. | 没人比我更聪明 更优秀 |
[38:46] | And my friend has Grade 3 chondrosarcoma. | 而我朋友患了三级软骨肉瘤 |
[38:50] | She has cancer in her spine that won’t shrink with chemo, | 她的脊柱长了肿瘤 做化疗也不会缩小 |
[38:54] | and I have no idea how to remove it without killing or paralyzing her. | 我不知道怎么摘除才能不杀死她或者让她瘫痪 |
[38:57] | Thomas, what the hell are you doing standing here? | 托马斯 你站在这做什么 |
[38:59] | – Ugh. Catherine… – You have work to do. | – 凯瑟琳 – 你还要工作呢 |
[39:00] | I survived losing my mother before I could even get to know her | 在我记事之前失去妈妈 我也活下来了 |
[39:03] | and my father, who dropped dead on his way to church | 我父亲 去教堂的路上突然死了 |
[39:06] | when I was 18 years old. | 我当时才18 |
[39:07] | I raised my sisters alone… no help, no money. | 我一个人 孤零无助 身无分文 养大了妹妹 |
[39:10] | I have survived racism, sexism, every “ism” | 我听过了种族 性别等各种歧视 |
[39:14] | designed to make me feel small or make me less. | 这些歧视本该是贬低我的价值 |
[39:17] | If I can do all of that, if I can survive all of that, | 但是我克服了这些 这些都能挺过去 |
[39:21] | then I just might survive this, too. | 这也一样能 |
[39:24] | But I can’t do this on my own. | 但是靠我自己做不到 |
[39:27] | So I need you to figure it out, fast. | 所以我需要你快点想个办法 |
[39:33] | Now, excuse me. I… | 我先失陪一下 |
[39:35] | I have to go call my husband. | 我得去联系丈夫了 |
[39:38] | The problem with all the how-to, step-by-step books is | 很多教程 分步指南的问题是 |
[39:42] | they don’t take into account the exceptions to the rules. | 它们考虑不到例外情况 |
[40:02] | Hey, there, L’il Pancake. | 嘿 小煎饼 |
[40:03] | They never leave room for the outliers… | 它们从未给留空间异常现象 |
[40:08] | …the geniuses… | 天才 |
[40:12] | …the miracles… | 奇迹 |
[40:32] | You’ve reached Richard Webber’s cellphone. | 这里是理查德·韦伯的手机 |
[40:34] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[40:50] | …because books are black and white… | 因为分部手册是非黑即白的 |
[40:54] | and everything in real life is a messy shade of gray. | 而现实生活中的一点一滴 都不是那么明晰可辨 |
[41:28] | So nothing can truly prepare us | 因此没人能让我们 |
[41:29] | for the beautiful, painful things | 为那些我们从未想到的 |
[41:31] | we never imagined possible… | 美丽和痛苦 做好准备 |
[41:38] | 玛姬 我跟杰克逊可能结束了 我感觉世界毁灭了 | |
[41:45] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[41:46] | – Meredith. – Richard? | – 梅瑞狄斯 – 理查德 |
[41:50] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[41:51] | Please don’t tell Catherine. | 请不要告诉凯瑟琳 |
[41:55] | Okay, I promise. what’s going on? | 我保证 出什么事了 |
[41:58] | …or the moments no one ever saw coming. | 或者为任何意外情况 做好准备 |
[42:01] | I’ve been arrested, Meredith. | 我被捕了 梅瑞狄斯 |
[42:03] | I need your help. | 需要你帮忙 |