时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | When we are hurt.. | 当我们受伤时 |
[00:06] | our body send signals to form blood-clots. | 我们的身体发出信号形成血块 |
[00:09] | Directly at the injure to help stop any bleeding | 直接在伤口上止血 |
[00:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:31] | I lost control, Meredith. | 我失控了 梅瑞狄斯 |
[00:35] | I was angry, | 我当时很生气 |
[00:38] | and this bar… | 而这个酒吧 |
[00:40] | it was just awful. | 太恶心了 |
[00:44] | They’re predators. They’re destroying lives. | 这些人是食肉动物 他们摧毁生命 |
[00:47] | It’s our body’s system of checks and balances. | 这是我们身体的制衡系统 |
[00:49] | Yeah, well, this wind is picking up. | 是啊 这风越来越大了 |
[00:52] | We better get going. | 我们最好走吧 |
[00:53] | Catherine says you haven’t gotten a new sponsor | 凯瑟琳说自从奥利去世以来 |
[00:56] | since Ollie died, | 你还没有找到新的互助人 |
[00:57] | you’re not making meetings, | 你也不去互助会了 |
[00:59] | and now you’re destroying bars. | 而现在你在破坏酒吧 |
[01:04] | You need to get your head right, | 你得好好想想 |
[01:06] | get your head in a place where you can take care | 把你的头绪放在 |
[01:09] | of the people who depend on you. | 照顾那些依赖你的人的地方 |
[01:11] | It’s a system that’s supposed to save our lives. | 这是一个应该拯救我们生命的系统 |
[01:19] | Or so we hope. | 至少我们希望如此 |
[01:29] | Okay… Ben? | 本 |
[01:31] | Sorry I woke you, | 抱歉我吵醒了你 |
[01:32] | but I, uh, I didn’t know the rules | 但我 呃 我不知道 |
[01:35] | about using my key during our separation. | 我们分开期间使用钥匙的规则 |
[01:37] | We are not separated. | 我们没有分开 |
[01:39] | We are taking time apart | 我们只是把时间分开 |
[01:40] | so that I can focus on bringing my stress down. | 这样我就可以专注于减轻压力 |
[01:43] | It’s a sabbatical. | 这是一个休假 |
[01:44] | Yeah, I know what you call it. | 我知道你叫它什么 |
[01:45] | And even though I’m not sleeping in this house, | 即使我不在这房子里睡觉 |
[01:48] | I still want the people who live here to stay safe. | 我仍然希望住在这里的人能安全 |
[01:50] | Wind storm’s on the way. | 暴风雨就要来了 |
[01:51] | It’s supposed to get pretty ugly. | 会很严重的 |
[01:53] | I, uh… I was gonna board up | 我 我本打算在换班前 |
[01:54] | the windows before my shift… | 用木板把窗户封好 |
[01:56] | …if that’s okay with you. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[01:58] | Yes, of course. | 好 当然可以 |
[02:00] | Just try not to wake up Tuck. | 尽量不要吵醒塔克 |
[02:01] | I will hammer the nails into the boards | 我会尽可能安静地 |
[02:03] | as quietly as possible. | 把钉子钉进木板 |
[02:04] | I’ll do Tuck’s windows last. | 我最后弄塔克的窗户 |
[02:25] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[02:31] | There’s a… There’s a tree down over on Madison. | 那边 麦迪逊那边有棵树倒了 |
[02:35] | Yeah, I saw. | 是啊 我看到了 |
[02:37] | God, it’s crazy out there. | 天啊 外面太疯狂了 |
[02:38] | They said it’s only gonna get worse | 他们说这一天 |
[02:40] | throughout the day. | 只会变得更糟 |
[02:42] | So, are we talking about the weather, Maggie? | 所以 我们是在谈论天气吗 玛姬 |
[02:44] | That’s our new thing? | 这是我们的新交流方式吗 |
[02:49] | – Hey. – Altman. | – 嘿 – 奥尔特曼 |
[02:52] | Am I gonna like the reason you’re here? | 我会喜欢你来这里的原因吗 |
[02:53] | Well, I couldn’t sit in my hotel room today, | 我今天不能坐在我的旅馆房间里 |
[02:55] | and you’re gonna be inundated with patients. | 而你会被病人淹没 |
[02:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:59] | Hey, any update on Betty? | 嘿 有什么贝蒂的最新消息吗 |
[03:02] | – No. – Nothing. | – 不 – 没有 |
[03:03] | I’m gonna take Leo upstairs. | 我要带里奥上楼 |
[03:04] | Yeah. See you, buddy. | 好的 再见 伙计 |
[03:09] | Nobody got much sleep last night. | 昨晚大家都没怎么睡 |
[03:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:12] | How much longer you in town? | 你在城里还能呆多久 |
[03:13] | Um, I’m… I’m not really sure, | 嗯 我 我不太确定 |
[03:16] | but if you need help with anything, just let me know. | 但如果你需要任何帮助 请告诉我 |
[03:18] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[03:23] | Their kid’s been missing for three days. | 他们的孩子已经失踪三天了 |
[03:26] | I couldn’t dump any more on them. | 我不能再让他们承担什么了 |
[03:27] | That’s very thoughtful. | 这是想的很周到的 |
[03:40] | Oh, is, uh, Karev around? | 克莱夫在吗 |
[03:41] | His mess is. | 他留下的一团糟在 |
[03:43] | Oh, uh, this is a matter for the chief. | 这是主任的事 |
[03:45] | Um, I’ll come back later. | 我待会再来 |
[03:47] | Uh, if you peel that tape, you’ll find my name, | 如果你把胶带剥掉 你就会看到我的名字在下面 |
[03:52] | and I’m here, which says a lot more than Karev, | 而我在这里 这比克莱夫所能说的要多得多 |
[03:55] | who seems to think “interim” | 他想着的是临时 |
[03:56] | means “sloppy” and “whenever he feels like it.” | 意味着 草率 和想来就来想走就走 |
[03:59] | So just say whatever it is. | 所以不管是什么 说吧 |
[04:04] | Um, well, I was close | 我和弗兰基·谢弗尔森 |
[04:07] | to Frankie Shavelson. | 关系很好 |
[04:13] | Oh, yeah. I was so sorry to hear… | 哦 没错 我很抱歉听到 |
[04:16] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[04:18] | Yesterday, I, um, | 昨天 我 |
[04:21] | went into a bar and… | 走进了一家酒吧然后 |
[04:22] | – Richard, no. – I didn’t drink, | – 理查德 不 – 我没有喝酒 |
[04:25] | and I didn’t hurt anyone. | 我也没有伤害任何人 |
[04:29] | I lost my temper. | 我脾气失控了 |
[04:32] | There was property damage, | 有财产损失 |
[04:36] | and I was arrested. | 而我被捕了 |
[04:41] | Well, I’ll need to inform the board, | 我需要通知董事会 |
[04:44] | and there will be an inquiry. | 会进行对我的调查 |
[04:46] | I do need to bench you for today. | 我今天确实需要让你坐冷板凳了 |
[04:49] | You’ll get some rest, catch up on charts. | 你休息休息 弄弄病历什么的 |
[04:52] | Just stay away from patients. | 离病人远点就行 |
[04:54] | – Can you manage that? – I can. | – 你能做到吗 – 我可以 |
[04:59] | Thank you, Bailey. | 谢谢你 贝利 |
[05:05] | Where the hell is Alex Karev? | 亚历克斯·卡列夫到底在哪里 |
[05:20] | You have pillow marks on your face. | 你脸上有睡印 |
[05:24] | I haven’t slept that hard since I took that stupid job. | 自从我做了那份傻傻的工作后 我就没有睡的这么狠过 |
[05:27] | I’m gonna nap for like… for like five more minutes. | 我要打个盹 再五分钟的样子 |
[05:33] | I feel like I got at least eight hours. | 我觉得我至少有8个小时 |
[05:37] | Oh, crap! | 哦 该死 |
[05:39] | Crap! | 该死 |
[05:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:43] | Okay, breathe in for me, Cece. | 好了 吸气 茜茜 |
[05:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:46] | Oh, Dr. Grey, | 哦 格蕾医生 |
[05:48] | I have something to show you. | 我有东西给你看 |
[05:50] | I normally don’t take pictures, | 我通常不拍照的 |
[05:52] | but I couldn’t help it. | 但我忍不住 |
[05:53] | I snapped this one while he wasn’t looking. | 我趁他不注意的时候拍下了这张 |
[05:55] | Cece, save your strength. | 茜茜 省点力气吧 |
[05:57] | He has distinctly kind eyes | 他的眼睛显然看起来很和善 |
[06:00] | and a playful sense of humor, | 还有幽默感 |
[06:03] | and he’s a surgeon in this hospital. | 而且他是这家医院的外科医生 |
[06:06] | Dr. Lincoln. | 林肯医生 |
[06:07] | Yeah, I know who he is. | 是的 我知道他是谁 |
[06:09] | And? | 然后呢 |
[06:10] | And, DeLuca, I’m waiting. | 然后 德卢卡 我等着呢 |
[06:12] | Yes, uh, her respiration’s getting more labored, | 好的 她的呼吸越来越吃力了 |
[06:14] | she’s complaining of more shortness of breath. | 她一直抱怨说呼吸越来越急促 |
[06:16] | It’s probably the pleural effusions. | 可能是胸腔积液 |
[06:17] | Meredith, I just showed you perfection. | 梅瑞狄斯 我刚向你展示了完美的男人 |
[06:20] | And I don’t have the time. | 而我没有时间 |
[06:22] | Have you looked at me? | 你有没有看下我 |
[06:24] | I’m the one who doesn’t have time. | 我才是那个没有时间的人 |
[06:26] | Okay, so then I’ll make it quick. | 好 那我就快点讲 |
[06:27] | Let’s prep her for a pleurocentesis. | 让我们为她做胸膜穿刺术做准备 |
[06:30] | Uh, hey, is, uh… | 嘿 这 |
[06:33] | is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[06:34] | Just check back in an hour. | 一小时后再来看 |
[06:43] | Hey, did you check the weather? | 嘿 你看了天气预报了吗 |
[06:44] | Do I ever check the weather? | 我有看过天气吗 |
[06:46] | Uh, it’s windy. That’s helpful. | 嗯 风很大 这很有帮助 |
[06:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:53] | Well, t-they’re telling everyone to stay off the roads, | 他们告诉所有人不要上路 |
[06:55] | that there’s three accidents on the I-5. | I-5公路上有三起事故 |
[06:57] | The bridge is closed. I mean, we’re screwed. | 大桥关闭了 我的意思是 我们完蛋了 |
[06:58] | Yeah, well, if it’s that bad, then the hospital’s slammed. | 是啊 如果有那么糟糕的话 医院肯定全是病人 |
[07:00] | We need to go. | 我们要走了 |
[07:11] | We can’t help if we’re dead. | 我们死了的话就帮不了忙了 |
[07:15] | No, no, no, Karev. Stay there until it’s safe. | 不 不 不 卡列夫 呆在家里直到安全为止 |
[07:17] | We’ll figure something out. We always do. | 我们会想办法的 我们一向可以 |
[07:20] | Okay, we got burns, car-wreck injuries, | 好吧 我们有烧伤患者 车伤患者 |
[07:22] | and flying debris has given us a ton of blunt injuries | 还有飞溅的碎片给了我们很多受到钝性伤害的患者 |
[07:25] | and several penetrating traumas. | 还有几个穿透性创伤患者 |
[07:27] | Wind storms are my favorite. | 暴风雨是我的最爱 |
[07:29] | Yeah, you’re gonna love this. | 没错 你们会喜欢这个的 |
[07:48] | We’re supposed to love this? | 我们应该喜欢这个吗 |
[07:51] | Impalement-palooza. | 这也太牛逼了 |
[07:53] | Bailey, I don’t think we have room | 贝利 我想我们没有地方 |
[07:55] | to treat all these patients, | 来治疗所有这些患者 |
[07:56] | and Seattle Pres is already closed to trauma. | 而西雅图州已经对创伤患者关闭了 |
[08:06] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[08:07] | Uh, hello! | 你好 |
[08:09] | Everyone… Hey, be quiet! | 大家 嘿 安静 |
[08:14] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[08:15] | We will move all stable patients upstairs | 我们将把所有情况稳定的病人搬到楼上 |
[08:18] | to clear beds. | 来清出病床 |
[08:19] | We will stock disaster supplies | 我们将在所有楼层 |
[08:21] | on all floors. | 储备救灾物资 |
[08:22] | And we will notify the blood bank | 我们会通知血库 |
[08:24] | to have extra units on standby. | 准备多余的血量 |
[08:26] | We are staying open for trauma, but sheltering in place. | 我们会保持对伤者的开放 但要在适当的地方 |
[08:31] | This is a brick house, | 这是一座砖房 |
[08:33] | and no amount of huffing and puffing can blow us down. | 再大的风也不能把我们吹倒 |
[08:43] | – Yeah, I still got it. – Okay, come on. Let’s go. | – 没错 老娘还是那么厉害 – 好的 来吧 我们走 |
[08:46] | – You need something. – Come to the OR. | – 你需要一些东西 – 来手术室 |
[08:51] | Did you eat the rest of the chips? | 剩下的薯片你吃了吗 |
[08:52] | Apparently only a third of the staff can make it into work. | 很明显 只有三分之一的员工能够去上班 |
[08:55] | Oh, the… the barbecue ones, the blue bag? | 烧烤味的个 蓝色的袋子吗 |
[08:57] | They’re sending floor nurses down to the E.R. | 他们派楼层护士去急诊室了 |
[09:00] | Apparently anesthesia’s working triple. | 很显然麻醉师在做三倍工作 |
[09:02] | Ugh! Where are the chips? | 薯片在哪里 |
[09:04] | – I ate them last night. – Oh. | – 我昨晚吃掉了 – 哦 |
[09:06] | I feel like a crappy leader. | 我觉得自己是个差劲的领导 |
[09:08] | I mean, who the hell abandons the ship | 我是说 在一场灾难中 |
[09:09] | in the middle of a disaster? | 谁会抛弃船只呢 |
[09:12] | Maybe it’s not a disaster. | 也许这不是一场灾难 |
[09:15] | We’ve hardly seen each other since we got married, | 我们结婚后就没怎么见过面了 |
[09:16] | and we’re stuck here, | 我们被困在这里 |
[09:17] | so what if we make this our second honeymoon? | 如果我们把这当成我们的第二次蜜月呢 |
[09:23] | With no food? | 没有吃的吗 |
[09:24] | We have jelly and bread and beer and… | 我们有果冻 面包 啤酒和 |
[09:30] | Expired mac-and-cheese. | 过期的芝士意大利面 |
[09:35] | It’s fine, because we have a gas stove. | 没关系 因为我们有煤气炉 |
[09:43] | When’s the last time we cooked? | 我们上一次做饭是什么时候 |
[09:49] | Right there. Trauma one. | 就在这里 创伤室一号 |
[09:50] | – Okay. – Go, go. | – 好的 – 去吧 去吧 |
[09:52] | No more trauma rooms. Next incoming can go to procedure room 4. | 没有创伤室了 下一个可以去4号房 |
[09:54] | Avery needs me in 1. Could you… | 艾弗里需要我去一号室 你能 |
[09:55] | Go, go. | 去吧 去吧 |
[09:57] | Schmitt, I told you trauma 2. | 施密特 我告诉过你是创伤室2号 |
[09:58] | Trauma 2’s the… the selfie stick in the brain, and… | 创伤2号是 脑子里有的自拍杆的那个 而 |
[10:02] | Helm, you got a problem with brains? | 赫尔姆 你对脑子的伤有什么问题吗 |
[10:03] | – Love brains. – Trauma 2. | – 爱死脑伤了 – 2号创伤室 |
[10:04] | Schmitt, go to the clinic with Dr. Kim. | 施密特 跟金医生一起去诊所 |
[10:06] | We need to clear the patients per the protocol. | 我们需要按照治疗方案为病人做检查 |
[10:08] | On it. | 正在办 |
[10:10] | I’m not afraid anymore. Of the s-selfie stick. | 我不再害怕了 不怕自拍杆了 |
[10:13] | – I can do it. – Too late. | – 我可以做到的 – 太晚了 |
[10:14] | Think about that on your way to the clinic. | 在去诊所的路上好好想想吧 |
[10:16] | – Bailey. – Altman. | – 贝利 – 奥尔特曼 |
[10:18] | Uh, cardio consult in trauma 1. | 在一号创伤室进行会诊 |
[10:19] | Oh, I was just about to ask you for privileges, | 我正要向你要行医特权 |
[10:21] | but now I don’t need to. | 但现在我不需要了 |
[10:22] | Go. | 去吧 |
[10:24] | You live here now? | 你现在住在这里了么 |
[10:26] | Dr. Ford, 3235. Dr. Ford, 3235. | 福特医生 3235号 福特医生 3235号 |
[10:29] | Why did I get a glass door? | 为什么我撞到玻璃门了 |
[10:30] | Hold tight, Georgia. We got you. | 撑住 格鲁吉亚 我们会帮助你的 |
[10:33] | Qadri, hand me a 4×4. | 卡德里 给我一个4乘4的 |
[10:34] | Dr. Grey. How was sunny L.A.? | 格蕾医生 阳光明媚的洛杉矶怎么样 |
[10:36] | Not so sunny. | 不怎么阳光明媚 |
[10:38] | Do you think it violated the fascia? | 你认为它伤害到了筋膜吗 |
[10:39] | Uh, not sure. | 不确定 |
[10:40] | I am worried about a thoracoabdominal injury. | 我很担心胸部和腹部的损伤 |
[10:44] | I thought you weren’t coming back until tomorrow night. | 我以为你明天晚上才回来 |
[10:46] | Plans changed. | 计划有变 |
[10:48] | Well, if you’re home, | 如果你回家了 |
[10:49] | maybe I won’t drink a whole bottle of wine | 也许我不会喝掉一整瓶酒 |
[10:50] | and eat a whole carton of ice cream by myself. | 然后一个人吃掉一整盒冰淇淋 |
[10:52] | There’s fluid in the upper-right quadrant. | 右上象限有液体 |
[10:54] | Missed the liver. | 没有伤及肝脏 |
[10:56] | Can you make a fist for me? | 你能为我握个拳吗 |
[10:58] | Now open. That’s great. | 现在打开 很好 |
[11:00] | There’s no major damage. Qadri, clean and stitch. | 没有重伤 卡德里 洗干净 缝好 |
[11:05] | Good to have you back, Grey. | 很高兴你回来了 格蕾 |
[11:07] | So, you said your plans changed. | 你说你的计划改变了 |
[11:08] | Did your VIP patient die? | 你最重要的病人死了吗 |
[11:10] | No, the… just the plans, they just changed. | 不 只是计划改变了 |
[11:13] | Qadri, let’s get her up to CT, please. | 卡德里 麻烦带她去做CT检查 |
[11:18] | I can see it | 我能从眼角 |
[11:20] | out of the corner of my eye, | 看到它 |
[11:21] | but I can’t feel it. | 但是我感受不到它 |
[11:23] | You can’t feel it because your brain | 你感觉不到它 |
[11:25] | doesn’t have any pain receptors. | 因为你的大脑没有任何疼痛感受器 |
[11:26] | I know you’re scared, but I need you | 我知道你很害怕 但我需要你 |
[11:28] | to stop moving around so much, okay? | 别乱动了 好吗 |
[11:29] | I have a selfie stick in my head. | 我脑子里有根自拍杆 |
[11:32] | It’s not even mine. It’s some idiot teenager’s. | 甚至不是我的 是个白痴少年的 |
[11:36] | How is she talking this much? | 她怎么能说这么多 |
[11:37] | Adrenaline, maybe? I don’t know. | 肾上腺素 可能吗 我不知道 |
[11:38] | How we doing? | 我们情况怎样 |
[11:40] | I told CT you’d be on your way any minute. | 我跟CT室说过你随时会来的 |
[11:42] | Wh-When are you taking it out? | 你什么时候拿出来 |
[11:44] | You can take it out, right? | 你可以把它拿出来的 对吧 |
[11:46] | Please take it out. | 求你拿出来 |
[11:47] | Phoebe, I am gonna do everything I can to remove it, | 菲比 我会尽我所能把它移走 |
[11:50] | but when I do, there is a strong possibility | 但当我这么做的时候 |
[11:52] | that your brain will bleed or swell. | 你的大脑很可能会流血或肿胀 |
[11:54] | I just want to prepare you | 我只是想让你做好准备 |
[11:56] | in case you want to call anyone before surgery. | 如果你想在手术前打电话给任何人的话 |
[12:00] | My mom. | 我的妈妈 |
[12:01] | Can I call my mom? | 我能给我妈妈打电话吗 |
[12:03] | The paramedics said they had my phone. | 医护人员说他们拿着我的电话 |
[12:05] | We’ll find it. | 我们会找到它的 |
[12:10] | Bailey, I need to… I just… | 贝利 我需要 我只是 |
[12:12] | – Oh, go, go. – Yeah. | – 哦 去吧 去吧 – 好的 |
[12:16] | Do you see yourself? | 你看到自己什么样了吗 |
[12:18] | I told you not to go outside in that mess! | 我告诉过你不要到外面去 |
[12:22] | Do you see me? How about some sympathy? | 你看见我了吗 来点同情吧 |
[12:24] | And stop shouting! | 还有别吼了 |
[12:25] | Nobody can hear themselves think with you in here. | 你在这里 没人能听到自己在想什么 |
[12:27] | Can someone please check my ears | 谁能帮我检查一下 |
[12:29] | for years of damage? | 耳朵多年来的损伤情况 |
[12:31] | So, you two are married, then. | 所以 你们俩结婚了 |
[12:32] | Decreased breath sounds on the right. | 右侧呼吸音下降 |
[12:34] | He’s got a small pneumo. | 他得了小肺炎 |
[12:35] | – We were having a fight. – Which he started. | – 我们吵了一架 – 他挑起的 |
[12:37] | So I went outside to get away from her. | 所以我走到外面去躲避她 |
[12:40] | Which is all he ever does. | 他一直就这样 |
[12:42] | And I slammed the front door on her perfectly. | 我完美地在她面前关上了前门 |
[12:45] | Rivaled the Great Door Slam of 1987. | 可以与1987年的大关门相提并论 |
[12:48] | And then someone’s mailbox slammed | 然后别人家的邮箱撞到了 |
[12:52] | into our sycamore. | 我们的梧桐树上 |
[12:53] | But I couldn’t undo that door slam, | 但我已经摔过门了 不能后悔了 |
[12:55] | so I took a walk. | 所以我去散步了 |
[12:57] | Like an idiot. | 像个傻子 |
[12:59] | I can’t tell if there’s a pericardial effusion. | 我看不出是否有心包积液 |
[13:01] | I’m getting a pulse in the neck, | 我在脖子上摸到了脉搏 |
[13:02] | but I’m worried about an underlying injury. | 但我担心潜在的伤害 |
[13:04] | So, I’m standing in front of the Hoffmans’ house | 所以我站在霍夫曼家门前 |
[13:07] | when their stupid Christmas decorations caught the wind, | 就在他们愚蠢的圣诞装饰被风吹起的时候 |
[13:11] | and, ta-da! | 然后 挞答 |
[13:12] | I should be in Santa’s workshop. | 我应该在圣诞老人的工作室 |
[13:15] | It isn’t even Thanksgiving. | 这甚至不是感恩节 |
[13:17] | It’s enraging. | 这是激怒 |
[13:18] | I wrote a letter to the neighborhood association. | 我给社区协会写过一封信 |
[13:21] | I write one every year. | 我每年写一篇 |
[13:24] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[13:26] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[13:29] | You two got this? | 你们两个处理这个吧 |
[13:31] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:36] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:37] | I’m okay. It barely stings. | 我很好 它几乎不痛 |
[13:39] | She walked here from Yesler and got hit by a tree branch. | 她从耶斯勒走到这里 被树枝击中 |
[13:41] | So she says. Follow my finger. | 她是这么说的 跟着我的手指 |
[13:43] | She needs a few stitches. | 她需要缝几针 |
[13:44] | And a CT scan and a tox screen. | 还有CT扫描和毒素检查 |
[13:46] | I don’t need that. | 我不需要那个 |
[13:47] | It’s just gonna say I’m high. | 它只会显示我嗨了 |
[13:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:51] | I know I messed up, but I want to get clean. | 我知道我搞砸了 但我想戒毒的 |
[13:54] | I came back because of you and Owen and Leo. | 我回来是因为你 欧文和里奥 |
[13:59] | I have to go. I have a surgery. Um… | 我得走了 我要去做手术 |
[14:03] | Just tell the nurses she’s an addict | 告诉护士她是个瘾君子 |
[14:04] | and don’t give her anything. | 不要给她任何东西 |
[14:08] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:09] | Hey, it’s gonna be okay, okay? | 嘿 一切都会好起来的 好吗 |
[14:21] | Come on, come on. Where are you? | 来吧 来吧 你在哪儿 |
[14:24] | What’s all that stuff? | 那是什么东西 |
[14:26] | Just wedding gifts. | 只是结婚礼物 |
[14:27] | I can’t find Bubby! | 我找不到巴比了 |
[14:29] | Is Bubby a security blanket or a pet rat? | 巴比是安全毯还是宠物鼠 |
[14:32] | There you are! | 你在这里啊 |
[14:35] | This is Bubby. | 这是巴比 |
[14:38] | She gave me hot meals when I was living in my car. | 我住在车里的时候 是她给我热饭吃 |
[14:42] | I didn’t have grandparents. | 我没有祖父母 |
[14:43] | I can’t believe the real answer is sadder than a pet rat. | 我不敢相信真正的答案比一只宠物老鼠还要悲伤 |
[14:46] | Trust me when I say your mac-and-cheese will be made with love. | 相信我 你的芝士意面会充满我的爱的 |
[14:53] | – Oh, no. – What? | – 哦 不 – 怎么 |
[14:55] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[14:58] | – Our marriage license. – So? | – 我们的结婚证书 – 所以呢 |
[15:00] | So if you don’t mail it in, it’s not official! | 所以如果你不把它寄出去 这就不是正式的了 |
[15:02] | Was that my job? | 我应该寄出去吗 |
[15:04] | Kinda! | 有点是啊 |
[15:05] | So we’re not married? | 所以我们没结婚吗 |
[15:08] | Hello? Yeah. | 你好 没错 |
[15:10] | What’s up, Schmitt? | 怎么了 施密特 |
[15:12] | Uh, Dr. Karev, Josh Gordon’s in the clinic | 克莱夫医生 乔希·戈登在诊所 |
[15:14] | with abdominal pain and vomiting and… | 他有腹痛和呕吐症状 |
[15:18] | Got it. Will do. | 明白了 我在办 |
[15:21] | Dr. Karev said to put in an NG tube and admit him to peds. | 克莱夫医生说要插入胃管 送他去儿科 |
[15:24] | I’ll take Mrs. Aguilar over, | 我带阿吉拉尔太太过去 |
[15:25] | then I’ll be back to handle Josh. | 然后我会回来处理乔希 |
[15:27] | – I’ve got Josh. – No, no, no. | – 我来处理乔希 – 不 不 不 |
[15:28] | His electrolytes are all over the place, | 他的电解质到处都是 |
[15:30] | probably an SBO, | 很可能是小肠梗阻 |
[15:31] | and I have experience with adminis… | 而我对处理胺类有经验 |
[15:33] | Yeah, I know. You’ve got all the experience. | 没错 我知道 你有经验 |
[15:36] | You’ve had a lot more patients than I’ve had. | 你的病人比我多 |
[15:39] | But I’ve had patients, too, | 但我也有过病人 |
[15:40] | many with small bowel obstructions and NG tubes, | 许多患者遇到小肠梗阻和胃管 |
[15:43] | so I’ve got it. | 所以我能处理这个 |
[15:45] | But if you want to help, | 但如果你想帮忙的话 |
[15:46] | you can walk him to peds when I’m done. | 我做完后 你可以陪他走到儿科去 |
[15:51] | Mommy, I don’t want you to be worried. | 妈妈 我不想让你担心 |
[15:54] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[15:56] | It happened on my way to work. | 这件事发生在我上班的路上 |
[15:58] | No, work’s good. | 不 工作很好 |
[16:01] | Helm, we’ll keep her in a sitting position. | 赫尔姆 我们让她坐好 |
[16:06] | C-Could you go by my house later after the storm | 暴风雨过后你能到我家去吗 |
[16:09] | and take over for the dog sitter? | 接管狗保姆的工作 |
[16:12] | I might be a little longer than I thought. | 我花的时间可能比我想象的要长一点 |
[16:16] | And don’t forget, he only gets one treat after dinner. | 别忘了 他晚饭后只能吃一个零食 |
[16:21] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢妈妈 |
[16:24] | You’re the best. | 你是最好的 |
[16:27] | You’re the very best mom. | 你是最好的妈妈 |
[16:31] | I’ll call you after? | 我过会给你打电话好吗 |
[16:33] | Be safe. Love you. | 注意安全 爱你 |
[16:38] | Sorry, I just… I don’t like to scare her. | 对不起 我只是 我不想吓唬她 |
[16:42] | We understand. | 我们理解 |
[16:45] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[16:54] | She’s plenty scared. | 她很害怕 |
[17:02] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[17:03] | Welcome to the North Pole. | 欢迎来到北极 |
[17:05] | Huh. You should’ve seen his wife screaming at him | 你应该看到他的妻子一直对他大喊大叫 |
[17:07] | all the way up to the red line. | 直到达到警戒线 |
[17:08] | Marital bliss. | 婚姻的幸福 |
[17:09] | You take him to CT? | 你带他去做CT了吗 |
[17:10] | No, there were a dozen patients up ahead of us in line. | 没有 排在我们前面的是十几个病人 |
[17:13] | I’m thinking we cut the top off | 我想我们把顶盖剪掉 |
[17:15] | and just pull the cane out from the bottom. | 把拐杖从底部拔出来 |
[17:16] | Works for me. | 我没问题 |
[17:19] | How’s Betty? | 贝蒂怎么样 |
[17:21] | Oh, um, she seems to be mostly okay. | 哦 她似乎大体上还好 |
[17:24] | – Thank you, by the way. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 顺带说一下 – 好的 |
[17:25] | Staying means a lot. | 你留下来意味着很多 |
[17:30] | Owen, I… | 欧文 我 |
[17:33] | I need to tell you something. | 我要告诉你一件事 |
[17:34] | – What? – Not here… later. | – 什么 – 不在这里 等下 |
[17:37] | Can we grab a cup of coffee after surgery? | 手术后我们能喝杯咖啡吗 |
[17:40] | Uh, sure. | 当然 |
[17:41] | We… We… We need to get in there. | 我们 我们 我们得进去了 |
[17:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:52] | – Basin. – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | – 巴辛 – 哦 我的天 我的天 |
[17:54] | Cottonoid. | 棉座 |
[17:55] | And fibrin glue? | 和纤维蛋白胶吗 |
[17:56] | Yeah, just a little. Good. | 是的 就一点点 好 |
[18:01] | – Agh, damn it. Suction. – What happened? | – 该死 吸力 – 怎么了 |
[18:03] | Stick must have been tamponading her vertebral artery. | 一定是木棍扎进了她的椎动脉 |
[18:05] | Helm, suction. | 赫尔姆 抽吸 |
[18:11] | He said I don’t talk about my feelings enough, | 他说我对自己的感受谈得不够 |
[18:13] | that I don’t share enough. | 我分享的不够多 |
[18:15] | He should do more surgeries with you. | 他应该跟你一起多做点手术 |
[18:18] | What? | 什么 |
[18:19] | Okay, it doesn’t look like it damaged the fascia. | 好了 看起来没有损伤筋膜 |
[18:21] | Qadri, do you want to do the honors? | 卡德里 你想来做这个吗 |
[18:22] | – Pull it out? – Yes. | – 拔出来吗 – 是的 |
[18:24] | Straight up. Straight. | 直直地 直直地 |
[18:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:35] | What, am I just supposed to change overnight? | 怎么 我就应该在一夜之间改变吗 |
[18:36] | Okay, let’s wash it out and start the repair. | 好吧 我们把它洗掉 然后开始修复 |
[18:39] | Irrigation. | 冲洗 |
[18:41] | Do you think I’m overreacting? | 你认为我反应过度了吗 |
[18:43] | This woman had 50 pieces of glass in her. | 这个女人身上有50块玻璃 |
[18:45] | It could have killed her. | 这可能会杀了她 |
[18:47] | You and Jackson, it… it sucks, | 你和杰克逊 很差劲 |
[18:48] | but no one’s gonna die. | 但没人会死 |
[19:02] | 名字 弗兰基 中间名 小煎饼 姓 谢弗尔森 | |
[19:16] | Uh, I was calling for Catherine Fox. | 我找凯瑟琳·福克斯 |
[19:19] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[19:22] | Koracick? | 克拉西克吗 |
[19:36] | Pulse is dropping, and her pressure’s through the roof. | 脉搏在下降 她的血压到极限了 |
[19:38] | Because she’s herniating. | 因为她患疝气了 |
[19:39] | Should we give her mannitol or start hypertonic saline? | 我们应该给她甘露醇还是开始高渗盐水呢 |
[19:42] | – It won’t work. – What? Why? | – 这不会管用的 – 什么 为什么 |
[19:43] | Her brain stem is going dark. | 她的脑干暗下来了 |
[19:45] | Let’s check her pupils. | 让我们检查一下她的瞳孔 |
[19:52] | Fixed and dilated. | 固定和扩张了 |
[19:55] | But she was talking. | 但是她刚刚还在说话啊 |
[19:57] | She… She talked to us. She… She talked to her mom. | 她和我们说话 她 她和她的妈妈说话了 |
[20:00] | She was lucid. | 她是清醒的 |
[20:01] | The stick was right up against her artery. | 这根棍子正好对着她的动脉 |
[20:03] | Any attempt to remove it was a risk | 任何移除它的尝试都有可能导致 |
[20:05] | for hemorrhage and uncontrollable swelling. | 出血和无法控制的肿胀 |
[20:09] | She never had a chance. | 她从一开始就没有机会活下来 |
[20:10] | No. | 对 |
[20:13] | Can you check to see if she’s a donor? | 你能查一下她是不是捐赠者吗 |
[20:15] | She is… B negative. | 她是 B型阴性血 |
[20:16] | All right, let’s, uh, close her up, | 好吧 给她缝合吧 |
[20:19] | get her up to ICU until we can call it. | 先送去重症 再宣布死亡时间 |
[20:21] | Helm, let’s go. | 赫尔姆 我们走吧 |
[20:23] | B negative? | B型阴性血吗 |
[20:24] | Yes, why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[20:26] | That matches Cece Colvin. | 这和茜茜·科尔文匹配 |
[20:39] | What are you doing? There’s no more patients. | 你在干什么 没有病人了 |
[20:41] | Just making sure you get back okay. | 确保你能回来 |
[20:42] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:43] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[20:45] | I’m waiting it out over here, | 我在这里等着 |
[20:47] | and not because I’m scared or weak | 不是因为我害怕或虚弱 |
[20:49] | but because it’s the sensible thing to do. | 却因为这是明智的做法 |
[20:50] | The winds are picking up. | 风越来越大了 |
[20:52] | Listen, I’m sorry | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[20:54] | if I came off harsh in the elevator. | 如果我在电梯里太严厉的话 |
[20:55] | You were an ass. | 你当时是个混蛋 |
[20:58] | This… This is exactly what I didn’t want. | 这 这正是我不想要的 |
[21:01] | I don’t need the drama, the… the hurt feelings, | 我不需要戏剧化 伤害感情 |
[21:04] | the freshly coming out. | 你现在才出柜什么的 |
[21:05] | I don’t need the shame spiral. | 我不需要让自己感到羞耻 |
[21:08] | Look, you’re really sweet, | 听着 你真的很好 |
[21:10] | but I can’t guide you out of the closet | 但我不能像一个同性恋夏尔巴人一样 |
[21:13] | like some kind of gay Sherpa, all right? | 教你怎么出柜 好吗 |
[21:15] | I’m not the drama. You’re the drama. | 我才不戏精 你是戏精好吗 |
[21:17] | And you’re also clueless if you think it’s safe | 如果你认为现在穿过救护站是安全的 |
[21:20] | to cross the ambulance bay right now. | 那你就太笨了 |
[21:21] | Ever heard of the Venturi effect, | 听说过文丘里效应吗 |
[21:23] | Mr. “I’m So Experienced”? | 我很有经验先生 |
[21:25] | It means wind speeds | 这意味着两幢楼之间的风速 |
[21:26] | can easily double in between two buildings, | 可以轻易地翻倍 |
[21:28] | creating a tunnel. | 创建一个隧道 |
[21:29] | There’s a reason they call Pacific Northwest windstorms | 他们把太平洋西北部的风暴称为西北风暴是有原因的 |
[21:32] | “Big Blows.” | 大风 |
[21:33] | This is an extra Big Blow! | 这是一个更大的大风 |
[21:36] | See, I-I can’t even touch that. | 看 我 我都不理解 |
[21:40] | At least stay low to the ground. | 至少要保持伏在地面上 |
[21:47] | Nico! | 尼科 |
[21:54] | Nico! | 尼科 |
[22:06] | Nico! | 尼科 |
[22:17] | Hurry! In there! | 快点 到那里 |
[22:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:34] | Yeah, I think so. | 好 我想是的 |
[22:39] | Ohh! That was… | 哦 那真是 |
[22:42] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[22:44] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[22:51] | Okay, ready? Here we go. | 好的 准备好了吗 我们开始了 |
[22:54] | All right, keep going. | 好了 继续 |
[22:56] | There’s no injury to the jugular so far. | 到目前为止 颈椎还没有受伤 |
[22:58] | Are you even pulling on it? | 你在拉着它吗 |
[23:00] | Listen, slow and steady. | 听着 缓慢而稳定地 |
[23:02] | I don’t want him to bleed out. | 我不想让他流血 |
[23:03] | We’re buying him some time away from his wife. | 我们在让他远离他的妻子一段时间 |
[23:05] | We might be doing him a favor. | 我们也许是帮了他个忙 |
[23:10] | So, did something happen, something bad? | 所以 发生了什么事情吗 一些不好的事情 |
[23:12] | Not now. | 现在不能说 |
[23:13] | Carotid’s intact. | 颈动脉完好无损 |
[23:17] | Listen, if you’re sick or something, you should just… | 听着 如果你生病了或者其他什么 你应该就 |
[23:19] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[23:21] | Wait. | 等下 |
[23:23] | Is this, whatever this is, | 是因为这个 |
[23:25] | why you came back to Seattle in the first place? | 你当初才要回到西雅图吗 |
[23:27] | Why didn’t you talk to me before now? | 你之前为什么不和我说 |
[23:28] | Well, ’cause I didn’t want anyone to… bleed out. | 因为我不想让任何人 流血了 |
[23:32] | Oh, so it’s definitely bad. | 哦 那肯定是很糟糕了 |
[23:34] | Can we just focus on the surgery? | 我们能专注于手术吗 |
[23:36] | Great. My field’s clear. | 很好 我的视野清晰了 |
[23:52] | I’m officially declaring her. | 我要正式宣布她的死亡时间了 |
[23:55] | Her radionuclide scan shows no cerebral perfusion. | 她的放射性核素扫描没有显示脑灌注 |
[23:59] | She’s brain dead. | 她已经脑死亡了 |
[24:01] | I’ll touch base with UNOS and our transplant coordinator. | 我会联系器官共享联合网络和我们的移植协调员 |
[24:05] | – Helm, you’ll… – Tell Dr. Grey? | – 赫尔姆 你 – 告诉格蕾医生吗 |
[24:07] | Yes, right away. | 好的 马上 |
[24:22] | Hello? | 你好 |
[24:23] | Honey, is that you? | 亲爱的 是你吗 |
[24:25] | Are you out? | 你在外面吗 |
[24:28] | Mrs. Moss, um… | 莫斯太太 |
[24:31] | This is Dr. Shepherd. | 我是谢泼德医生 |
[24:34] | I was your daughter’s surgeon. | 我是你女儿的外科医生 |
[24:43] | Just go ahead and yell, okay? | 喊出来吧 好吗 |
[24:45] | I know you’re mad, and I get it, so… | 我知道你很生气 我明白 所以 |
[24:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:49] | For coming back. | 谢谢你能回来 |
[24:52] | You can always come back, okay? | 你总是可以回来的 好吗 |
[24:56] | Please, always come back. | 拜托 一直要回来 |
[24:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:18] | What is so wrong in your life | 你的生活有什么问题 |
[25:20] | that you can’t listen to my problems? | 以至于你不能听我的问题 |
[25:22] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[25:23] | No. | 不 |
[25:25] | Did Jackson tell you what happened? | 杰克逊告诉你发生什么事了吗 |
[25:27] | Because even if he did, that shouldn’t matter. | 因为即使他这么做了 那也不重要 |
[25:28] | You’re my sister. You should have my back. | 你是我姐姐 你应该支持我 |
[25:29] | Do you love him? Do you still love him? | 你爱他吗 你还爱他吗 |
[25:31] | Yeah, of course, but that’s not the point. | 当然 但这不是重点 |
[25:33] | No, it is the point! | 不 这就是重点 |
[25:39] | Catherine has advanced chondrosarcoma on her spine. | 凯瑟琳的脊椎软骨肉瘤晚期了 |
[25:42] | She’s my VIP patient. She’s why I went to Los Angeles. | 她就是我的重要病人 她就是我去洛杉矶的原因 |
[25:50] | It’s big, and it’s bad, and he’s gonna need you. | 这很严重 很糟糕 他会需要你的 |
[25:55] | So, unless he’s revealed himself to be some sort of sociopath, | 所以 除非他暴露出自己是个反社会分子 |
[25:58] | just make up with him, | 跟他和好就行了 |
[25:59] | or, at the very least, be his friend. | 或者 至少 做他的朋友 |
[26:01] | Does Jackson know? Does Richard? | 杰克逊知道吗 理查德呢 |
[26:03] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[26:04] | – Meredith. – I know. | – 梅瑞狄斯 – 我知道 |
[26:06] | And you broke HIPAA to me with Teddy, so we’re even. | 你也没遵守跟泰迪的医患保密协议 所以我们扯平了 |
[26:12] | I, uh… I found them. He didn’t. | 是我找到的 不是他 |
[26:14] | Found what? | 找到了什么 |
[26:15] | We may have organs for Cece. | 我们可能有了茜茜需要的器官 |
[26:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:35] | Grazed the liver, missed the colon. | 擦伤了肝脏 错过了结肠 |
[26:37] | I don’t see any damage to the spleen. | 我没看到脾脏有任何损伤 |
[26:39] | How’s the heart? | 心脏怎么样 |
[26:40] | Well, the cane passed anterior to the pericardium. | 手杖穿过心包 |
[26:44] | There’s only a small hole in the diaphragm, | 隔膜上只有一个小洞 |
[26:47] | and it missed the heart completely. | 它没有击中心脏 |
[26:49] | Yeah, and the bowel only has a few serosal tears. | 肠子只有少量浆膜性液体 |
[26:53] | – Irrigation? – Yeah, I can’t believe it. | – 冲洗吗 – 是啊 我简直不敢相信 |
[26:55] | He’s completely unscathed. | 他毫发无损 |
[26:57] | Honestly, I’m kind of disappointed. | 老实说 我有点失望 |
[27:04] | – Owen. – Hmm? | – 欧文 – 嗯 |
[27:08] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[27:12] | With your baby. | 你的孩子 |
[27:14] | I’m sorry I waited so long. | 我很抱歉我等了这么久才说 |
[27:16] | Dr. Altman, they’re asking for you in the E.R. | 奥尔特曼医生 他们需要你到手术室去 |
[27:20] | – Another cardiac case. – Yeah. | – 又一个心脏病例 – 好的 |
[27:23] | I’m on my way. | 我来了 |
[27:27] | Congratulations? | 恭喜吗 |
[27:42] | Teddy, are you and Owen finished? | 泰迪 你和欧文结束了吗 |
[27:47] | Oh, I’m sorry, what? | 哦 对不起 什么 |
[27:48] | With your surgery. | 你们的手术结束了吗 |
[27:50] | Oh, um, they were just about to close, | 他们正要缝合呢 |
[27:52] | and… and then I got called out. | 然后我被叫了出来 |
[27:54] | Okay, thanks. I, uh, have to talk to him. | 好的 谢谢 我得跟他谈谈 |
[27:56] | And, um, thank you so much for your help. | 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[27:58] | I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it. | 我说不出我有多感激你 |
[28:00] | Oh, yeah, of course. | 哦 是的 当然 |
[28:01] | – Hey, Altman! – Excuse me. | – 嘿 奥尔特曼 – 抱歉 |
[28:03] | – Yeah? – Help me out. | – 怎么 – 帮助我 |
[28:05] | Where are all the orderlies? | 所有的护理员都在哪里 |
[28:06] | They’re stretched thin, so maintenance is helping out. | 它们捉襟见肘了 所以维护是有帮助的 |
[28:09] | This entire hospital is stretched thin. | 整个医院都被挤得水泄不通 |
[28:10] | You should shut it down before someone gets hurt. | 你应该在有人受伤之前把它关掉 |
[28:12] | – What? You want her to close trauma? – Yeah, I do. | – 什么 你想让她关闭创伤接收吗 – 没错 |
[28:14] | Every hospital in the area is shut down, and… | 该地区的所有医院都关闭了 而且 |
[28:16] | And this is a brick house. | 这是一栋砖房 |
[28:17] | – Get him to CT. – Got it. | – 带他去做CT – 明白 |
[28:21] | You know, for what it’s worth, | 你知道 无论如何 |
[28:23] | I was the last one to find out about Harriet, | 我是最后一个发现哈里特的人 |
[28:25] | and she’s the best thing that ever happened to me. | 而她是发生在我身上最好的事 |
[28:27] | Could you… Uh, do you mind talking to…? | 你能 嗯 你介意和 说句话吗 |
[28:29] | Go ahead. Go. I’ll talk to his wife. | 去做吧 去吧 我去和他妻子谈谈 |
[28:35] | So I can get my transplants today? | 所以我今天可以做移植手术吗 |
[28:38] | Yeah, there’s a few more tests that Dr. Pierce has to run, | 没错 皮尔斯医生还需要做一些测试 |
[28:41] | but if they check out, yes. | 但是如果结果好的话 是的 |
[28:43] | Who’s the donor? Do they have family? | 捐赠者是谁 他们有家庭吗 |
[28:45] | All I can say is that it was someone | 我能说的就是 |
[28:47] | who was hurt in the storm. | 是一个在暴风雨中受伤了的人 |
[28:49] | And the storm’s gotten so bad | 而暴风雨变得很厉害 |
[28:50] | that UNOS can’t physically send the organs | 以至于器官共享联合网络在其他地方 |
[28:52] | anywhere else. | 没有器官送过来了 |
[28:53] | So they’re giving them to me? | 所以他们把它们给了我吗 |
[28:55] | Why the face? | 为什么板着脸 |
[28:59] | You weren’t the next person on the list, Cece. | 你不是名单上的下一个人 茜茜 |
[29:01] | You were nowhere near the top | 你根本没有接近顶端 |
[29:03] | because your body’s been through so much damage, | 因为你的身体经历了太多的伤害 |
[29:05] | and with procedures like these, | 而像这样的程序 |
[29:07] | you’re at risk for catastrophic bleeding. | 你有大出血的危险 |
[29:10] | You’ll be under anesthesia for hours, | 你会被麻醉好几个小时 |
[29:11] | which can only increase the possibility | 这只会增加 |
[29:13] | that you’ll clot or have a stroke. | 你凝块或中风的可能性 |
[29:15] | There’s a chance it won’t work. | 这有可能行不通 |
[29:17] | There’s a chance you might not make it off Dr. Grey’s table. | 有可能你离不开格蕾医生的手术床 |
[29:20] | What’s wrong with this one, again? | 再说一遍 这人有什么问题 |
[29:22] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[29:24] | You don’t have to accept the organs. | 你不是一定要接受器官 |
[29:26] | We are taking a huge risk. | 我们正在冒巨大的风险 |
[29:28] | If I die today, I die fighting. | 如果我今天死了 我会死于战斗 |
[29:30] | I’ll die knowing I did everything I could, | 我死了也知道我尽了我的全力 |
[29:34] | but, Dr. Grey, if you don’t fight, | 但是 格蕾医生 如果你不战斗 |
[29:36] | if you don’t try, if you don’t do your part | 如果你不去尝试 如果你不去做你该做的 |
[29:39] | and squeeze all the light and love and joy you can | 从你被赐予的生命中 |
[29:44] | out of this one life you’ve been given, | 挤出所有的光 爱 和欢乐 |
[29:48] | I’m gonna haunt you from my grave. | 我要从坟墓里出来找你 |
[29:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:54] | Now give me those organs. | 现在把那个器官给我吧 |
[29:56] | Because I’d much rather haunt you from above ground. | 因为我宁愿在地面上缠着你 |
[30:01] | I will see you upstairs, Cece. | 我们上楼见 茜茜 |
[30:09] | Okay, so, let’s recheck her potassium | 好 我们再检查一下她的钾离子 |
[30:12] | and correct her coagulopathy, okay? | 纠正她的凝血功能障碍 好吗 |
[30:18] | – Yes. – Uh, yes to…? | – 好的 – 好的是回答 |
[30:20] | Drinks. I’m assuming the offer’s still standing? | 酒 我想邀请还是有效的吧 |
[30:23] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 没错 |
[30:24] | Definitely. | 肯定的 |
[30:25] | – Um, you want to try tonight? – Sure. | – 你今晚想试试吗 – 当然 |
[30:27] | I mean, if the bar’s still standing after the storm. | 我是说 如果暴风雨过后酒吧还在 |
[30:29] | Let’s do it. | 我们去喝酒吧 |
[30:41] | Someone who knows us thought we’d want this? | 认识我们的人认为我们想要这个吗 |
[30:43] | Kepner registered for us. | 凯普纳替我们登记了 |
[30:45] | Wait, what is the point of the tiny bowls? | 等等 这些小碗有什么意义 |
[30:48] | Oh, those are ramekins. | 哦 那些是小模子 |
[30:50] | They’re, like, uh, good for crème brûlée and stuff. | 它们很适合做焦糖布丁之类的东西 |
[30:53] | Mm, who are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[30:55] | Izzie… Izzie, she baked a lot. | 伊兹 伊兹 她烤了很多 |
[30:58] | You know what I’m thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[30:59] | We shouldn’t talk about our exes | 我们不应该在我们蜜月 |
[31:01] | on our honeymoon? | 谈论我们的前任吗 |
[31:02] | No. Mm, we return all this crap, | 不 我们退掉这些垃圾 |
[31:04] | make a fortune, buy a bigger TV. | 赚大钱 买个大点的电视 |
[31:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:25] | For your face. | 给你的脸敷一敷 |
[31:26] | There’s some swelling. | 有一些肿胀 |
[31:30] | What? | 什么 |
[31:31] | What happened to your glasses? | 你的眼镜怎么了 |
[31:32] | The band snapped when we were climbing in the rig. | 我们在地上趴着时断了 |
[31:35] | Can you see? | 你能看到吗 |
[31:36] | Yes, I can see. | 是的 我能看到 |
[31:38] | Just not perfectly. | 只是不太清楚 |
[31:41] | They’re probably broken on the ground | 它们可能是在地上摔碎的 |
[31:44] | or blew away into a tree, | 或者吹到树上 |
[31:46] | which is all your fault. | 不管怎么样都是你的错 |
[31:48] | You done? | 你说完了吗 |
[31:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:53] | No. No, I’m not done. | 不 不 我没说完 |
[31:56] | You know what’s also your fault? | 你知道什么还是你的错吗 |
[31:58] | The fact that you think I have a shame spiral, | 你认为我有羞耻感 |
[32:00] | because I don’t. | 因为我没有 |
[32:01] | I’m not spiraling. I’m a nerd. | 我不再羞耻了 我是一个书呆子 |
[32:03] | I’m no more ashamed of being attracted to guys | 我不会因为被男人吸引而感到羞愧 |
[32:06] | than I am of anything else in my life. | 就像我不会为生活中的其他事情感到羞愧一样 |
[32:10] | Do you know what I did almost every night | 你知道我上大学前 |
[32:12] | before I went to college? | 几乎每个晚上都做什么吗 |
[32:15] | I sat in my mom’s basement | 我和其他三个辩论俱乐部的孩子 |
[32:19] | with three other debate-club kids | 坐在我妈妈的地下室里 |
[32:21] | playing “Dungeons & Dragons,” | 玩龙与地下城 |
[32:23] | a-and it’s the same basement I live in now. | 而我现在还住在那个地下室里 |
[32:27] | Trust me when I say no one was having sex. | 相信人 我们没人有过性经验 |
[32:32] | With guys or girls. | 无论和男生还是女生 |
[32:34] | Sex was… | 性就像是 |
[32:36] | Sex was like the Sunsword. | 就像那把太阳剑 |
[32:42] | It’s a magical weapon in the game | 那是游戏里的魔力武器 |
[32:44] | that’s really hard to find. | 很难被找到的 |
[32:45] | It’s basically like a talking light saber, but… | 就是一把会说话会发光的剑 但 |
[32:48] | Never mind, doesn’t matter. | 算了 别在意 |
[32:50] | The point is… | 重点是 |
[32:53] | sex wasn’t on the table for us. | 性这件事从来和我们不沾边 |
[32:56] | So I didn’t know I was gay. | 所以我不知道自己是同性恋 |
[32:59] | I-I knew that I had feelings for boys, | 我对男生会有感觉 |
[33:03] | but I didn’t understand it. | 但我并不能理解这种感觉 |
[33:07] | Not until you kissed me. | 直到你吻了我 |
[33:09] | You kissed me, | 你吻我的时候 |
[33:11] | and I felt the opposite of shame. | 我一点都没觉得羞耻 |
[33:15] | I felt like I existed, | 反而觉得很兴奋 |
[33:19] | and everything fell in place. | 有一种所有事情都对了的感觉 |
[33:21] | For the first time, it felt like | 这是我头一次觉得 |
[33:23] | I was holding the Sunsword, and I kno… | 自己正手握那把太阳剑 |
[33:28] | Are… Are… Are… Are you just kissing me | 你刚刚吻我是不是只为了 |
[33:31] | to get me to stop talking? | 让我闭嘴 |
[33:33] | No. | 不是的 |
[33:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:51] | Look, I know… | 听着 我知道 |
[33:52] | …I probably shouldn’t have said all that to Cece, | 我或许不该那么和茜茜说的 |
[33:54] | and I-I get it if you’re mad, but I-I had to say… | 你如果生气我能理解 但我还是得说 |
[33:56] | It was brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[33:58] | Not many doctors are brave enough | 多数医生都不会那么勇敢地 |
[33:59] | to tell that kind of truth. | 说出那样的真相 |
[34:02] | You impress me, DeLuca. | 你让我刮目相看 德卢卡 |
[34:04] | Well, you amaze me, Dr. Grey. | 那么格蕾医生 你令我惊奇 |
[34:07] | And while I’m feeling brave, | 我现在充满了勇气 |
[34:10] | I’m not sorry I kissed you at the wedding. | 我要说我一点都不后悔在婚礼上吻了你 |
[34:11] | ‘Cause it’s all I’ve been able to think about ever since, | 因为我从那以来都不停在想那个吻 |
[34:13] | and I know you have options, | 我知道你有别的选择 |
[34:15] | but… I want you to know that I’m one of them. | 但我能不能成为候选呢 |
[34:19] | I am your attending. | 我是你的主治医师 |
[34:21] | No, no, no. Don’t do that, okay? | 不 不 不 别用那种理由 |
[34:22] | This isn’t some kind of abuse of power. | 这并不是滥用职权 |
[34:24] | I’m not an intern. I’m a senior resident. | 我是资深住院医师而不是实习生 |
[34:27] | You dated my sister. | 你还和我妹妹有过一段 |
[34:28] | Maggie doesn’t care. Like, deeply doesn’t care. | 玛姬不会介意的 一点都不会的 |
[34:31] | DeLuca. | 德卢卡 |
[34:33] | Meredith. | 梅瑞德斯 |
[34:36] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[34:37] | Look… | 听着 |
[34:39] | …I think there’s something here, | 这中间是有某些障碍 |
[34:40] | and we can keep going through all the excuses of why not, | 让我们一直去找这件事不可能的各种借口 |
[34:43] | but I think you feel it, too. | 但我知道你也有感觉 |
[34:48] | I’m having such a week. | 我这一周太烦心了 |
[34:51] | I don’t trust my thinking. | 现在一点都不相信自己的感觉 |
[34:54] | So I’m gonna walk out of here, okay? | 所以我现在要离开这 好吗 |
[34:57] | But I’m gonna think about what you said… | 但当我能够思考的时候 我会 |
[35:00] | when I’m able to think. | 考虑你所说的话 |
[35:03] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:06] | Okay. | 那好 |
[35:15] | Cheers. To our second honeymoon. | 干杯 敬我们第二次蜜月 |
[35:17] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[35:21] | Ahh. Beer tastes better in this. | 啤酒用这个装更好喝了 |
[35:23] | If we keep all the gifts, | 如果我们收下所有礼物 |
[35:24] | does that mean we have to write thank-you notes? | 是不是就得写感谢信了 |
[35:26] | – Not it. – Not it. | – 那一份不写 – 那个不写 |
[35:29] | I don’t care about the license. I feel married. | 我不在乎什么执照 我感受到真的结婚了 |
[35:33] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:35] | But we should still mail it in. | 但我们还是得把那个寄出去 |
[35:37] | Yeah. | 是 |
[35:43] | Louie’s fine? | 路易还好吗 |
[35:45] | He… He was an appetizer on a festive toothpick. | 他 他真的是个很棒的人 |
[35:48] | Yes, and, surprisingly, nothing vital was pierced. | 他很好 而且所有重要器官都没有被伤到 |
[35:51] | – Ohh. – He needs to rest, okay? | – 真好 – 他现在需要多休息 好吗 |
[35:53] | Stay quiet for several weeks or so. | 静养大约几周时间 |
[35:58] | I know it sounds like we hate each other, the way we go at it, | 我知道虽然我们的相处看上去像憎恶着彼此 |
[36:02] | but I have loved him every day | 但我们在一起以来的45年里 |
[36:05] | of the 45 years we’ve been together. | 每一天我都爱着他 |
[36:09] | But still, that’s 45 years of marriage. | 但毕竟也是45年了 |
[36:13] | I mean, we would have never made it without fighting. | 没有这些争吵是不可能维持那么久的 |
[36:17] | Louie… he likes a dramatic exit, | 路易 他就像是一个宣泄的出口 |
[36:20] | but he scared me half to death today, | 但今天他真的要把我吓到半死 |
[36:23] | because… | 因为 |
[36:25] | …because, you see, | 因为你知道 |
[36:27] | he always comes back. | 他每天总是会回来的 |
[36:29] | No matter the fight, he would… he would come back. | 不管我们怎么吵 他总归是会回来的 |
[36:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:01] | I am gonna re-read this entire thing, | 我要重读这整个玩意 |
[37:02] | and then I’m gonna get a new sponsor. | 然后找一名新的互助人 |
[37:04] | Well, I think that is an excellent idea. | 我觉得这是个很棒的想法 |
[37:08] | ‘Cause I’m pretty sure | 因为我很确定 |
[37:09] | my wife is having an affair with Tom Koracick, | 我的妻子和汤姆·科拉奇克出轨了 |
[37:12] | and I’m afraid, if I don’t get a little more serenity | 我怕如果现在不能再平静一些 |
[37:16] | than I already have right now, | 即便我现在已经平静下来了 |
[37:17] | that I’ll kill someone | 我可能要去杀人 |
[37:19] | and go back to jail for good. | 再在监狱里度过余生了 |
[37:22] | Catherine and Koracick? | 凯瑟琳和科拉奇克 |
[37:24] | Well, not everyone is Bailey and Warren. | 不是所有人都像贝莉和沃伦那么模范的 |
[37:27] | Ben and I… | 本和我 |
[37:29] | aren’t sleeping in the same house right now. | 现在已经分居了 |
[37:34] | I asked for a sabbatical. | 我请了一个假 |
[37:36] | You don’t take a sabbatical from a marriage. | 你可不能在婚姻里请假 |
[37:39] | You take it from a job. | 只有工作能请假 |
[37:41] | I worry every minute of the day | 每天每一分钟我都在担心 |
[37:44] | about whether he was suffocating from too much carbon monoxide, | 他会不会因为一氧化碳吸入过量而窒息 |
[37:50] | blowing up in a burning building, | 或是在烧着的楼里遭遇爆炸 |
[37:52] | or falling off a stupid ladder. | 要么就是从梯子上摔下来 |
[37:56] | I worried about him dying. | 我很怕他会死掉 |
[37:59] | A-And all that stopped just because you asked him to leave? | 而这一切在你让他离开后都停止了吗 |
[38:04] | And you’re not worried anymore? | 你不会再担忧了吗 |
[38:07] | You gave up your job and your husband. | 你放弃了你的工作和你的丈夫 |
[38:10] | What’s next… Tuck? | 下一样是什么 塔克吗 |
[38:12] | Bailey, you’re trying to fix the inside from the outside, | 贝莉 你这是治标不治本呀 |
[38:15] | and I know because my insides are a damn mess. | 我懂你 因为我内心就很混乱 |
[38:19] | You need to get some help, Bailey. | 你得去寻求帮助 贝莉 |
[38:28] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:30] | You got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[38:36] | Been thinking about yesterday. | 我一直在想昨天的事 |
[38:39] | That was kind of the first big fight we’ve ever really had. | 那是我们有过最大的一次争吵 |
[38:59] | Jackson, I-I don’t know how to say this. | 杰克逊 我不知道该怎么和你说 |
[39:01] | – No, it’s okay. – You don’t have to say anything. | – 不 没事的 – 你什么都不用说 |
[39:08] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[39:16] | Jackson, I’m so sorry. | 杰克逊 我很抱歉 |
[39:21] | It’s your mom. | 是你妈妈 |
[39:32] | – Hey, Helm. – Hey. | – 嗨 赫尔姆 – 你好 |
[39:34] | You’re taking Phoebe up for the procurement? | 你带菲比去术前准备吗 |
[39:37] | Yes. Uh, Dr. Grey’s meeting us in O.R. 2 | 是的 格蕾医生在2号手术室等我们 |
[39:39] | while Qadri preps Cece. | 卡德里在给茜茜做准备 |
[39:42] | I’m joining. Thanks. | 我和你们一起 谢谢 |
[39:50] | – Hey. – No! | – 嘿 – 不 |
[39:52] | What? I’m… I’m going to the O.R. | 什么 我也要去手术室 |
[39:53] | You’re following me. | 你在跟踪我 |
[39:54] | I’m going to your O.R. I’m on the case. | 我要去你的手术室 我负责这个病例 |
[39:57] | Okay, uh, I will stand over here, | 好吧 那我会站在这边 |
[39:59] | and I will be silent, and I won’t look at you. | 也不会说话 甚至不看着你 |
[40:07] | Coming in, careful. | 手术床经过 小心 |
[40:08] | Go. Go, go, go. | 走 走 走 走 |
[40:10] | – Hey. – Watch it. | – 嘿 – 当心 |
[40:12] | Hey. Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[40:15] | Teddy, we need to… | 泰迪 我们得 |
[40:16] | Owen, I’m… I’m heading back into the O.R. | 欧文 我现在得回手术室 |
[40:18] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[40:19] | Hey, we got this. | 嘿 我们来吧 |
[40:27] | How could you have kept this from me? | 你怎么能瞒着我 |
[40:29] | Don’t act like this should’ve been easy. | 你别表现得这件事好像对我很容易一样 |
[40:33] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[40:34] | I have been looking for you everywhere | 我到处找你 |
[40:36] | because I had to see you and tell you that, um… | 我想和你说 就是 |
[40:40] | whoa… um, that I want to apply | 我要申请成为 |
[40:42] | to be Betty’s official foster mom, | 贝蒂的正式养母 |
[40:44] | which might mean that Betty and I have to move out for a while | 因为政策什么的 |
[40:47] | for bureaucratic whatever, but, um… I love her. | 我和贝蒂会搬出去一段时间 但是我爱她 |
[40:51] | You know? Like, we love her, right? | 你知道的 就像我们爱她对吗 |
[40:54] | * Oh, take me down * | |
[40:58] | What? Did something happen? | 怎么了 出什么事了吗 |
[41:02] | Sometimes our body’s signals get messed up… | 有时候 我们身体的信号会出现混乱 |
[41:10] | …and our failsafe goes haywire. | 身体的保险装置也不再有用 |
[41:17] | Instead of making clots, our body destroys them. | 身体不会产生血栓 反而会清除他们 |
[41:20] | – What is it? – Amelia, I need to… | – 怎么了 – 艾米利亚 我得 |
[41:22] | We need to… | 我们得 |
[41:28] | And the thing that’s supposed to help us | 而那些本该保护我们的机制 |
[41:30] | only hurts us. | 反倒伤害了我们 |
[41:34] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[41:48] | We’re stuck. | 我们被困住了 |
[41:49] | It means we start to bleed… | 这意味着开始失血 |
[42:06] | …and everything shuts down. | 所有机能逐渐失灵 |