时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Please always come back. – Ok. | – 永远要记得回家 – 我知道了 |
[00:04] | I’m pregnant, with your baby. | 我怀孕了 是你的 |
[00:06] | Dr Grey, you don’t squeeze all the love | 格蕾医生 如果你不愿 |
[00:09] | and joy you care out of thisone life you’ve been given, | 把这一生里有限的幸福和欢乐都享受到的话 |
[00:13] | I’m gonna haunt you from my grave. | 我做鬼也不会放过你的 |
[00:15] | – Yes.- Yes to…? | – 好 – 好什么 |
[00:17] | Drinks. | 喝一杯去 |
[00:18] | You gave up your job and your husband. | 你放弃了你的工作和你的丈夫 |
[00:20] | You need to get some help. | 你需要帮助 |
[00:22] | I’m so sorry. It’s your mom. | 我很抱歉 是你妈妈 |
[00:31] | – What?- What? | – 啥 – 啥 |
[00:33] | – Did you hear that?- Oh, my God. We’re gonna die in here. | – 你听到了没 – 我的天 我们要死在这里了 |
[00:35] | But if this is how I die, | 但如果牡丹花下死 |
[00:37] | it’s okay. | 那我做鬼也风流 |
[00:41] | We all need a place to feel safe. | 我们都需要一个让我们感到安全的地方 |
[00:45] | To feel sheltered. Protected. | 感觉有人可依 有安全感 |
[00:47] | For most people, it means a home. | 对于大多数人来说 家就是这样的地方 |
[00:51] | For most surgeons, it means a hospital. | 对于大多数外科医生来说 医院才是这样的地方 |
[00:53] | I don’t care if100 utility poles are down. | 我才不管倒了多少电线杆 |
[00:55] | You need to get the damn lights back on. | 你必须把灯给我搞亮 |
[00:57] | No, I don’t. | 那不是我的活 |
[00:58] | That’s what the generators are for. | 那是发电机的活 |
[00:59] | Well, then, why aren’t they doing it? | 那为什么还是没有电 |
[01:01] | ‘Cause it takes thema little while to kick in. | 因为有个启动时间啊 |
[01:05] | See? | 看见了吧 |
[01:07] | That’s why I’m in charge of the building. | 这就是为什么这楼归我管 |
[01:10] | Smug. That’s smug. | 皮 你是真的皮 |
[01:13] | I don’t care for it. | 可老子不管你 |
[01:14] | In the hospital, we’re rarely blindsided. | 在医院里 我们总是很有目标 |
[01:17] | This is weird. | 奇怪 |
[01:19] | The power’s back on, but are we moving? | 这不是有电了吗 我们怎么还不动 |
[01:22] | Do you feel like we’re moving? | 你们感觉我们在动了吗 |
[01:23] | And there’s always somethingto keep us busy. | 总有事让我们忙得团团转 |
[01:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:27] | – It doesn’t matter.- Doesn’t matter? | – 这没关系 – 没关系吗 |
[01:29] | I just mean that no one’s askingfor anything from you. | 我只是说没有人要求你干什么 |
[01:31] | No one’s asking for youto give up anything or… anyone. | 没人要你放弃什么 或者放弃谁 |
[01:36] | – It’s just you needed to know.- What? | – 只是你应该知道 – 知道啥呀 |
[01:44] | Teddy’s pregnant. | 泰迪怀孕了 |
[01:50] | It’s yours? | 是你的吗 |
[01:51] | We always know what to do nex. | 我们总是知道下一步该做什么 |
[01:54] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[01:55] | It’s a cozy little box. | 那是个舒适的小空间 |
[02:03] | I, uh, think we’re stuck. | 我觉得我们卡住了 |
[02:05] | I can’t be. I have to be in surgery. | 我不可以被卡住 我得去手术室 |
[02:08] | I have to procure a heart for Cece. | 我得去做茜茜的心脏手术 |
[02:10] | Maggie is waiting for us. | 玛姬还在等着我们呢 |
[02:12] | I can’t be in here. | 我不能呆在这儿 |
[02:15] | You got to get us out of here. | 你得把我们弄出去 |
[02:18] | All right, uh… | 行吧 |
[02:20] | I have a transplant! | 我还有个等移植的病人呢 |
[02:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[02:26] | Well, under this light fixture, | 这个灯下面 |
[02:29] | there should be a trap door somewhere. | 应该有个暗门什么的 |
[02:31] | What? No! | 啥 不了吧 |
[02:34] | You’re not doing some action-hero crap | 这又不是在拍超级英雄电影 |
[02:36] | where you climb up an elevator shaft. | 你要在电梯里救人 |
[02:38] | I meant use your phone. | 我说的是你打电话叫人 |
[02:39] | – Well, I don’t get any signal in here.- Well, neither do I. | – 但是这里没有信号 – 我的也没有 |
[02:42] | Then why did you ask meto get us out of here? | 那里为什么叫我把我们弄出去 |
[02:45] | Because I… | 因为我 |
[02:48] | …can’t be in here! | 不能被困在这儿 |
[02:52] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:59] | So, um, her spine, then? | 所以 她的脊椎 怎么了 |
[03:03] | Chondrosarcoma. | 软骨肉瘤 |
[03:05] | C5 to T1. | 从C5节到T1节都是 |
[03:06] | Extensive local invasion. | 已经广泛入侵了 |
[03:10] | When did she tell you? | 她什么时候告诉你的 |
[03:12] | Why… Why did she tell you? | 为什么她会告诉你 |
[03:13] | She didn’t. | 她没说 |
[03:15] | She doesn’t want anyone to know yet. | 她现在不想让别人知道 |
[03:18] | But I couldn’t know thiswithout telling you. | 但是我也不能知道了但是不告诉你 |
[03:22] | Especially you. | 特别是你 |
[03:27] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[03:29] | – I feel, uh…- Helpless. | – 我感觉 – 很无助 |
[03:31] | I know. | 我懂 |
[03:34] | I’ve never felt lesslike a doctor in my life. | 我从没像现在一样感觉自己不是个医生 |
[03:43] | Oh, no. My… My patient, Cece. | 坏了 我的病人 茜茜 |
[03:45] | She’s in the O.R.Her pressure is dropping. | 她在手术室 她的血压在下降 |
[03:49] | Go. | 你去吧 |
[03:51] | – Whatever I can do…- Go. Go. | – 如果有我能做的 – 快去吧 |
[04:06] | – Cece, what’s going on?- Her pressure keeps dropping. | – 茜茜怎么了 – 血压一直在降 |
[04:08] | We started her on pressors again. | 我们又开始施加了压力 |
[04:09] | My old heart is jealous of my new one. | 我的老心脏在嫉妒新的那个 |
[04:12] | It seems to want to quit on me. | 感觉它要辞职了 |
[04:14] | Well, then, we’re just in time. | 那现在时间正好 |
[04:16] | Titrate the drip to keepher MAPs above 50. | 滴定液体把她的平均动脉压保持在50以上 |
[04:18] | Qadri, go to O.R. 2 | 卡德丽 去二号手术室 |
[04:19] | and see how Dr. Bailey’s doing on the procurement. | 看看贝莉医生采集好了没 |
[04:21] | – I need to know how far out we are.- Got it. | – 我得了解到什么程度了 – 好的 |
[04:38] | What do we do? | 怎么办 |
[04:40] | What do we do? | 怎么办 |
[04:42] | We keep doing what we’re doing. | 继续手上的事 |
[04:44] | You pump the bag. | 你继续按压气囊 |
[04:45] | Get the O2 in the blood,keep the organs viable, | 把氧气输进血液里 保持器官活性 |
[04:49] | and we… wait. | 然后我们 等着 |
[04:52] | But we’re trapped. | 但是我们被困住了 |
[04:53] | – Not trapped, delayed.- We can’t be! | – 不是被困住了 只是迟了点 – 不行的啊 |
[04:56] | Cece’s in the O.R. right now.We have to get these organs… | 茜茜现在就在手术室 我们必须把器官 |
[04:58] | – Helm, get your head together.- It’s just, uh, | – 赫尔姆 你冷静一点 – 只是 |
[05:00] | she’s been waiting for this,and she’s, uh… | 她一直都在等这个 |
[05:05] | God, I… I think I’m… | 天呐 我觉得我 |
[05:08] | I think I’m having a panic attack. | 我要恐慌症发作了 |
[05:10] | No, no. | 别 别啊 |
[05:12] | You’re not. S-Stop it. | 你没有 快停下 |
[05:14] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[05:15] | No one is having a panic attack. | 你现在不许慌 |
[05:30] | – Is anybody out there?!- Help! | – 有人吗 – 救命啊 |
[05:41] | So, I don’t understand.You’ve been here since… | 我不明白 你来这儿都 |
[05:43] | Weeks. Weeks. For weeks. | 那么多周了 |
[05:44] | – Yeah, a long time.- Did you just find out? | – 是啊 很长时间了 – 你才知道吗 |
[05:45] | No, no. You knew.That’s why you came here. | 不是 你知道的 这才是你来这里的原因 |
[05:49] | – Because you were pregnant, and you…- Yes, yes, I-I knew for a while. | – 因为你怀孕了 然后你 – 是是是 我知道有一段时间了 |
[05:51] | – And you didn’t tell me?- I did tell you. | – 但你却不告诉我吗 – 我说了啊 |
[05:53] | Just now! | 你刚刚才说的 |
[05:56] | He’s bottomed out. | 他的数值都触底了 |
[05:58] | Uh, I don’t feel a pulse. | 我摸不到脉搏 |
[06:00] | Maybe it’s a cardiac tamponade? | 没准是心脏压塞了 |
[06:01] | Maybe the plate punctured his heart. | 说不定是车牌伤到他的心脏了 |
[06:03] | All right, well, if it has,compressions aren’t gonna help. | 好 要是心脏按压没用的话 |
[06:05] | We have got to get him into an O.R. | 就得赶紧进手术室了 |
[06:07] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[06:09] | Guys, guys, guys, we don’t have time. | 各位 我们没时间了 |
[06:10] | Worst-case scenariois the door won’t open | 最坏的情况就是门依旧没开 |
[06:11] | till after he’s dead. | 然后他死了 |
[06:13] | Yeah, we have to open him up. | 我们得现在就做手术 |
[06:14] | – In here?- In here. | – 在这里吗 – 对 |
[06:16] | Look around and see whatwe have to work with. | 看看周围有什么可以用的东西 |
[06:17] | – Uh, two units of extra blood.- Great, do we have a… | – 有两个单位多余的血 – 太好了 我们有没 |
[06:20] | – Test tube tray.- Jackpot. I’ve got a scalpel. | – 试管托盘 – 中头奖了 我还有个手术刀 |
[06:22] | All right, Shepherd,can you bag him, please? | 太好了 谢普德 你继续给他输氧 |
[06:23] | – We’re really doing this?- Yes. Come on. | – 真的要这样搞吗 – 是 来吧 |
[06:26] | Trauma is the choice between doing something | 创伤是一个选择 既可以 |
[06:27] | that could maybe kill him… | 做点可能会弄死他的事 |
[06:29] | Or doing nothing… | 或者什么也不做 |
[06:30] | – …which will really kill him.- …which will really kill him. | – 那他就真的死了 – 那他就真的死了 |
[06:32] | Hey, we’re not going anywhere, | 反正我们也出不去 |
[06:34] | so what else do we have to do? | 不然还可以做什么 |
[06:41] | You’re supposed to be honeymooning. | 你本来该在度蜜月的 |
[06:43] | And you’re supposed to be sleeping. | 你应该是在睡觉的 |
[06:45] | Look, they opened the bridge. | 看啊 他们把桥开放了 |
[06:46] | The storm’s calming down. | 风暴变小了 |
[06:48] | – Come back to bed.- Oh, come on, Jo. | – 回床上来 – 得了吧 乔 |
[06:50] | It’s a basket of crap over there. | 医院都乱成一锅粥了 |
[06:51] | No, no, it’s fine. | 没事的啊 |
[06:52] | – No, it’s not fine.- Mm, it is. | – 不 有事的 – 有吧 |
[06:53] | A pole fell down in the ambulance bay. | 停救护车那里倒了一根电线杆 |
[06:55] | – You’re kidding.- No, no, no. The power went out. | – 你逗我呢 – 没有 然后停电了 |
[06:57] | – The… The elevators aren’t working.- No. | – 电梯也停运了 – 不是吧 |
[06:58] | We’ve got doctors and we’vegot patients trapped. | – 医生和病人都有被困住的 |
[07:00] | – Bailey will have…- Bailey… trapped. | – 贝莉会 – 贝莉也被困住了 |
[07:03] | On an elevator. | 困在电梯里 |
[07:04] | – We should go.- No, I should go. | – 我们应该去帮忙 – 不 我去就好了 |
[07:06] | – You’re drunk.- Okay, you should go. | – 你醉了 – 好吧 那你去 |
[07:12] | Stop that. | 快停下 |
[07:14] | Stop what? | 停什么 |
[07:15] | Looking at me. | 别看我了 |
[07:17] | It’s a small room.There’s not a lot to look at. | 这房间又不大 没什么可以看的 |
[07:21] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[07:23] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[07:24] | I’ll stand over herewhere I can’t look at you. | 那我站这里来 这样就不用看你了 |
[07:30] | I just hate not knowing | 我很不喜欢像现在这样 |
[07:32] | what’s going on out there. | 困在这里不知道外面什么情况 |
[07:34] | I can tell youwhat’s going on out there… | 我可以告诉你外面怎么样了 |
[07:35] | Maggie’s probably already started | 玛姬大概已经开始了 |
[07:37] | on Cece’s heart transplant | 茜茜的心脏移植手术 |
[07:38] | ’cause Bailey or Webber or literally anyone else | 因为贝莉 韦伯或者其他人 |
[07:42] | already did the organ recovery. | 应该已经开始做器官复苏了 |
[07:43] | And that same person is gonna do the kidney transplant. | 然后那个人会开始做肾移植手术 |
[07:46] | You’re a brilliant surgeon, Meredith, | 梅瑞狄斯 你是一个很厉害的医生 |
[07:48] | but this procedure only requires a surgeon. | 但这个手术只需要随便一个医生就够了 |
[07:52] | Thanks, I think. | 那 谢谢了 |
[07:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:04] | It’s like the TARDIS from “Doctor Who.” | 现在很像《神秘博士》的塔迪斯 |
[08:06] | It that some nerd thing? Because I’m not fluent. | 这是什么呆子问题吗 我可不熟悉 |
[08:09] | No, I mean, me neither, | 不是 我也不熟 |
[08:10] | but I used to watch it when I was a kid in Italy. | 只是小时候在意大利常看 |
[08:13] | “Doctor Who” had this, | “神秘博士”有一个时间机器 |
[08:15] | uh, phone booth that was a time machine, | 但外表看上去就像一个电话亭 |
[08:17] | and when you stepped inside,you were, like, | 你进入电话亭以后 |
[08:19] | outside of time and space. | 就可以摆脱时间和空间 |
[08:21] | And the world went on, | 世界会继续转动 |
[08:22] | but you were in this whole otherlittle… bubble… | 可你却处于完全另外一个空间里 |
[08:27] | a secret place wherethe normal rules don’t apply. | 就像一个秘密空间不受正常规则的约束 |
[08:39] | The rule still apply. | 规则始终在约束 |
[08:41] | This isn’t the Turdis. | 这里也不是特迪斯 |
[08:42] | TARDIS. | 是塔迪斯 |
[08:44] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[08:46] | Call the Fire Department and havethem get those elevators open! | 赶紧打给消防部门来修好这些电梯 |
[08:49] | – They’re not coming.- They’re not coming? | – 他们不会来 – 不来 |
[08:51] | They’re on limited operationsbecause of the storm. | 因为台风天气所以行动受限 |
[08:53] | Look, I don’t knowwhy you’re yelling at me. | 听着 这事你为什么要吼我 |
[08:55] | Because the damn building isn’t working, | 因为这该死大楼停工了 |
[08:57] | and you’re in chargeof the damn building! | 你不是全楼管事的吗 |
[08:59] | Do better! | 手脚麻利点 |
[09:09] | This is Catherine Fox.Please leave a message. | 我是凯瑟琳·福克斯 有事请留言 |
[09:15] | Y-Y-You’re Betty, right? | 你是贝蒂 是吧 |
[09:17] | – You need some help to find someone?- Oh, no. That’s okay. | – 要找谁吗 – 不用了 |
[09:19] | I was just waitingfor Dr. Shepherd to get back. | 我在等谢泼德医生回来 |
[09:21] | I just got a bit restless,you know, in the E.R. | 毕竟在急诊室 就是有点坐不住 |
[09:24] | Right, right. | 对 也是 |
[09:29] | Um, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[09:31] | I’m little bit antsy myself. | 我现在也有点坐不住 |
[09:32] | I mean, I find the best thing to do | 我觉得最好的缓解方式 |
[09:34] | is to help someone else. | 就是来帮助其他人 |
[09:35] | Got a lot of patients here | 这还有很多病人 |
[09:37] | and none of the elevators are working. | 电梯也没一个能用的 |
[09:38] | – I need to stay busy, and so do you.- That’s okay. I can just… | – 我不能闲着 你也一样 – 没关系 |
[09:40] | Now, come on.Let’s make ourselves useful. | 走吧 我们去找点事干 |
[09:46] | This is Catherine Fox. | 我是凯瑟琳·福克斯 |
[09:47] | Please leave a message. | 有事请留言 |
[09:49] | Mom, it’s me again. Call me, all right? | 妈 还是我 给我回电话 |
[09:51] | Tell me where you areand what I can do to help. | 告诉我你在哪 告诉我能怎么帮你 |
[09:53] | Do you know where Dr. Bailey is?! | 你知道贝莉医生在哪里吗 |
[09:54] | Qadri, what is going on? | 卡德丽 怎么了 |
[09:55] | Dr. Bailey is in an elevator. | 贝莉医生在电梯里 |
[09:57] | You just asked me where she is. | 那你刚刚还问我 |
[09:59] | Cece Colvin’s on the tablefor a transplant. | 茜茜·科尔文正在等待移植手术 |
[10:01] | Dr. Bailey is stuck in anelevator with the donor organs. | 贝莉医生拿着捐献器官 可是她被困在电梯里了 |
[10:03] | Dr. Pierce wants me to find them, | 皮尔斯医生让我去找他们 |
[10:04] | but I don’t know how I’m gonna do that. | 但我又不知道该怎么办 |
[10:05] | – Coming through. What?- Hey! | – 借过 – 嘿 |
[10:07] | The elevators…I need you to open them up. | 你现在帮我打开电梯 |
[10:08] | – I can’t. The elevators are down.- I know that. | – 不行 电梯不能用 – 我知道 |
[10:10] | They’re computerized, okay?So they need a while to reset. | 他们是电脑控制 所以需要时间重启 |
[10:13] | – They’ll be back up eventually.- We don’t have till “eventually.” | – 他们早晚会恢复的 – 我们没时间等到早晚了 |
[10:15] | I’m asking you how they get opened. | 我是在问怎么打开电梯门 |
[10:16] | Well, I’d call the elevator guy,but he’s not coming. | 我打给修电梯的师傅 他来不了 |
[10:18] | You know, there’sa hell of a storm out there. | 外面这种台风天怎么来 |
[10:20] | Yes, I r… Is there anything by chance | 好吧 那这电梯还有没有什么 |
[10:22] | that you know that I don’t? | 你知道而我不知道的办法可以打开 |
[10:25] | Okay, Doctor. No, I don’t know. | 这样啊 医生 我也不知道 |
[10:26] | Can you tell me | 你能告诉我 |
[10:27] | how many ground fault circuit interrupters it takes | 需要多少接地故障断路器 |
[10:29] | to keep you from getting fried | 才能保证你拿起除颤器的时候 |
[10:30] | every time you reach for a defibrillator? | 不会被电到吗 |
[10:32] | No, you can’t. | 不 你说不出来 |
[10:33] | You just pick it up and say, “Clear!” | 你就拿起来 说一句“离手” |
[10:35] | and somehow you’re a hero. | 然后你就成英雄了 |
[10:37] | ‘Cause doctors are so cool. | 因为医生都特别厉害哦 |
[10:43] | Don’t hyperventilate. | 不要过度呼吸 |
[10:45] | I’m not. I’m okay. | 我没有 |
[10:46] | Don’t hyperventilate the patient. | 我说不要给患者过度呼吸 |
[10:48] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:51] | I just, uh, think we’re gonna plummet | 我就是想到我们会下坠 |
[10:54] | and, uh, Cece will die | 茜茜会因此死亡 |
[10:57] | and Phoebe never got a chanceto say goodbye to her mother, | 而菲比就没机会和她母亲道别 |
[11:00] | and she would have died for nothing… | 她就会脸上带着自拍杆 |
[11:02] | with a stupid selfie stick in her face… | 白白地死去 |
[11:04] | and this thing’s gonna plummet and we’re gonna plummet with it! | 然后整件手术就毁了 我们也会因此被开除 |
[11:06] | They say if you jump as it hits the ground, | 虽然他们说落地的时候跳起来 |
[11:07] | – we might be okay, but…- That’s nonsense. | – 就不会有什么问题 但是 – 别扯了 |
[11:09] | – It’s basic physics. You can’t…- Right. | – 这是基础物理 你不能 – 没错 |
[11:12] | First… First, we’ll hit the ceiling, | 第一我们会碰到天花板 |
[11:15] | and then we’ll smash intothe floor like tomatoes. | 然后像番茄一样被撞到地板上 |
[11:18] | We’ll just be a puddle of us. | 我们最后就像一滩肉泥 |
[11:20] | Nobody’s plummeting. | 我们不会下坠 |
[11:21] | These things plummet all the time. | 可总有电梯会下坠 |
[11:24] | In movies, not in buildings. | 那是电影里演的 现实生活中不会 |
[11:26] | Do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[11:27] | There’s special brakes and things. | 电梯里有特殊的制动装置一类 |
[11:30] | How… How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[11:31] | I don’t know that! I made it up. | 我不知道 我瞎编的 |
[11:32] | ‘Cause if our brains are determined to scare us to death | 如果你想用一些胡编乱造的场景 |
[11:35] | with made-up scenarios where everyone we care about dies | 在医院这种攸关生死的地方 |
[11:38] | and we are turned into tomato sauce, | 用变成蕃茄酱这种屁话来吓死我们 |
[11:40] | then why can’t they also make us feel good | 那为什么不能说一些可以缓解压力 |
[11:43] | about made-up good things? | 让人轻松点的话题呢 |
[11:44] | Like, uh, hydraulic air brakes. | 比方说有液压空气制动器 |
[11:46] | And stop inflating that woman! | 不要再给她挤压空气了 |
[11:54] | What if we, uh…we all breathe together? | 如果我们还可以活下来呢 |
[11:58] | Okay? | 对不对 |
[12:00] | Should, uh… Should we do that? | 我们来试试 |
[12:02] | In. | 吸气 |
[12:06] | And out. | 呼气 |
[12:10] | In. | 再吸气 |
[12:15] | And out. | 再呼气 |
[12:20] | I was gonna tell you sooner. | 我确实打算告诉你 |
[12:21] | I was gonna tell you the night that I got here, | 我刚到的那天就打算告诉你 |
[12:23] | but you had already started a family. | 但是你已经有家庭了 |
[12:26] | – In record time.- Nice. | – 真是神速啊 – 真好 |
[12:28] | Well, is it not true? | 怎么 我说的不对吗 |
[12:30] | It was a little snarky. | 有点恶言恶语 |
[12:31] | Decompressing the pericardium. | 围心减压 |
[12:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:37] | I-I-It was a little snarky. You’re right. | 我确实有点着急 你说的没错 |
[12:39] | – This is a clamshell.- Mm-hmm. | – 这属于抓斗 – 嗯 |
[12:40] | Yes, it is a total clam… | 没错 就是彻底的抓 |
[12:44] | – Is that like a cluster- I can’t see where | – 那是肌肉群吗 – 看不到 |
[12:45] | the bleeding is coming from. | 出血口在哪里 |
[12:46] | Yeah, the incision…we do a clamshell incision. | 切口 我们要做一个抓斗式切口 |
[12:49] | – We need more visibility.- Right. | – 才能看清楚里面 – 好吧 |
[12:50] | Yes. I knew that. | 没错 我知道 |
[12:51] | I’ve just been very specialized for a very long time. | 我可是在这方面很专业的人 |
[12:54] | It basically means we, uh, | 这也就是意味着我们 |
[12:55] | pop his chest like the hood of a car. | 我们需要像汽车发动机一样按压他的胸腔 |
[12:57] | All right, Owen, uh, grab the scalpel… | 好了 欧文 拿过来手术刀 |
[12:58] | – we’ll do the right thoracotomy.- Yep. | – 我们做右边的胸廓切开术 – 好 |
[13:00] | We’re gonna need to findsomething to crack that sternum. | 我们要找工具敲开胸骨 |
[13:02] | Yeah, I’m thinkingI’ll, uh, figure it out. | 我正在想办法 我会搞定的 |
[13:06] | And so Carina stayed back with my father, | 所以卡特丽娜和我父亲留在一起 |
[13:09] | and I moved out here with my mom. | 我和我妈妈搬来这里了 |
[13:13] | Why did your mom leave? | 你妈妈为什么要离开 |
[13:15] | I… My dad is, uh… | 我 我爸爸 |
[13:17] | was a pretty famous surgeonback in Italy. | 当时在意大利是个有名的外科医生 |
[13:23] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[13:25] | I wouldn’t know anything | 不知道有这样的 |
[13:26] | about having famous surgeon parents. | 明星医生父母是种什么感觉 |
[13:29] | You wouldn’t. | 当然了 |
[13:30] | Your mom got awards. | 你妈妈得的是奖项 |
[13:31] | My dad got… acquittals. | 我爸爸得到的都是债务 |
[13:42] | I’ve never really told anyone about him. | 我从没跟人讲起过他 |
[13:48] | Oh, well… you can if you want to. | 如果你想的话就尽管讲啊 |
[13:51] | I don’t think that I do. | 我觉得不用讲 |
[13:53] | I mean, I just meant thatyou could if you wanted to | 我是说 你想说可以说出来 |
[13:55] | and it wouldn’t leave this room. | 但我不会把这个故事说出去 |
[13:58] | Because I don’t think we’re ever leaving this room. | 因为我觉得我们可能出不去了 |
[14:08] | _ | 我爸爸有精神疾病 |
[14:12] | _ | 他特别疯狂的时期 为七名患者做了手术 |
[14:14] | _ | 不吃不喝 也不休息 |
[14:16] | _ | 因为他死了四个人 |
[14:21] | _ | 但是因为有钱有朋友 |
[14:25] | _ | 所以那次也并没有后果 |
[14:34] | But he’s also the man | 但是 |
[14:35] | who took me on the back of his motorbike | 他骑摩托车带我兜风 |
[14:38] | and taught me how to kick a soccer ball, | 教我踢足球 |
[14:41] | taught me the names of the stars. | 教我认星星的名字 |
[14:43] | So, it’s complicated. | 所以感情很复杂 |
[14:49] | There. I told somebody. | 好了 我说出来了 |
[14:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[15:08] | Do you really think there’s a trap door up there? | 你真觉得上面有逃生门吗 |
[15:21] | Uh… | 呃 |
[15:22] | I just came in here to get out of the wind. | 我就是来这避避风头 |
[15:25] | – Same.- Same. | – 我也是 – 我也是 |
[15:27] | Well, I should get back in there. | 我该回里面去了 |
[15:33] | And you should get back in there, too! | 你们俩也赶紧回医院吧 |
[15:36] | Now! | 赶紧的 |
[15:37] | – Yep.- Yes, sir. | – 嗯 – 好的先生 |
[15:42] | Done. | 完事 |
[15:43] | All right. How are we gonna crack the sternum? | 好了 现在要怎么打开胸骨 |
[15:45] | I got that. We’re gonna lose that heart monitor. | 我来吧 我们得解开心脏检测仪 |
[15:47] | – Why?- Why? | – 为什么 – 为什么 |
[15:48] | To crack the sternum, | 一般来说为了 |
[15:49] | I usually use a Lebsche knife | 打开胸骨 我会使用莱卜思凯手术刀 |
[15:50] | and hit it with a mallet. | 然后用重物敲击 |
[15:52] | But we don’t have either,and that battery | 但我们这两样都没有 这个里面的电池够重 |
[15:54] | is heavy enough to use as a mallet. | 可以拿来进行敲击 |
[15:57] | And the Lebsche knife? | 那莱卜思凯手术刀呢 |
[16:00] | I’m gonna need you to put pressure right there | 我把这个拔出来的时候 |
[16:01] | – when I pull this out.- You’re gonna use the license plate? | – 需要你们施加压力 – 你要用车牌照啊 |
[16:04] | Fun. Great idea, Hunt. | 好玩 真厉害 亨特 |
[16:06] | Okay. Ready? | 准备好了 |
[16:08] | 1 2 3 1… 2… 3! | |
[16:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:16] | So, what did you mean… | 所以你说 |
[16:19] | What did you mean when you said | 你说那个 |
[16:21] | “Nobody wants me to do anything”? | “没人要你干嘛”是什么意思 |
[16:24] | Do you think maybe | 你觉得我们要不还是 |
[16:25] | we might want to wait to talkabout that until we’re… | 回头再聊这个 比较好吧 |
[16:27] | No, no. I’m – I’m… | 别啊 我也 |
[16:29] | I’m interested, too. | 我也想知道 |
[16:30] | Is he supposed to choose now or…? | 他是要现在做出选择吗 还是 |
[16:32] | No! No, no, no. | 不是不是 |
[16:34] | There… There is no choice. | 没有什么选择要做 |
[16:36] | Owen, you and I are off the table. | 欧文 咱俩是没戏了 |
[16:38] | So you and Amelia can just…be whatever you want. | 所以你和艾米莉亚随便 你怎么都行 |
[16:41] | Hey, thanks. | 谢了哦 |
[16:43] | But I am gonna stay in Seattle. | 但我会留在西雅图 |
[16:45] | I mean, my child deserves two parents, | 我的孩子值得父母双全 |
[16:46] | and I deserve my friend. | 我也需要我的朋友 |
[16:48] | And so you can stay with Amelia. | 你可以就跟艾米莉亚好啊 |
[16:51] | Who is right here. | 艾米莉亚就在你旁边呢 |
[16:53] | – Okay. You ready to go?- Yes. | – 好了 准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[16:57] | Oh, God! Wow. | 我天啊 |
[16:58] | Great. | 真棒 |
[17:03] | – Okay.- Here you go. | – 好了 – 给你 |
[17:05] | – Ready?- Get ready. | – 准备好了 – 准备好 |
[17:06] | 1 2 3 1, 2, 3. | |
[17:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:09] | Oh, I love brain surgery. | 还是脑部手术好一点啊 |
[17:11] | Okay. All right,the left heart looks good. | 好了 左侧心脏看着不错 |
[17:13] | Sometimes, there’s onlylike a teaspoon of blood. | 有的时候 这里面感觉就一小勺那么多的血 |
[17:15] | I feel like, if I canget clean for like three months, | 我就觉得 如果我能三个月不吸毒 |
[17:18] | then I can get itunder control, you know? | 我就能控制住了 你知道吗 |
[17:20] | Get Leo back.Just sort of get my life back. | 然后把里奥接回来 好好生活 |
[17:22] | Betty, just take it one day at a time, | 贝蒂 一步一步来 |
[17:25] | and don’t ever make the mistakeof thinking you’re cured. | 而且永远不要有一种你已经好了的错觉 |
[17:28] | That sucks. | 这很不好诶 |
[17:30] | If you do it alone, it sucks. | 如果你自己一个人面对 是不好 |
[17:32] | But if you let people help you,it’s not bad at all. | 但如果有人帮你 就很好了 |
[17:37] | Ah, I’ve got a patient coding. | 我有病人不行了 |
[17:38] | – Can you…- That’s cool. | – 你能 – 好的 |
[17:40] | Can I go back to the E.R.?Just see what else I can do? | 我能回急诊室吗 看看能帮上什么忙 |
[17:43] | Yeah, you do that. Mm. | 好你去吧 |
[17:53] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:54] | – Hello?- Hello? | – 有人吗 – 有人吗 |
[17:55] | Anybody there? | 里面有人吗 |
[17:57] | – You good?- Shh. | – 没事吧 – 嘘 |
[17:59] | Hello? Hey! | 有人吗 |
[18:00] | – Hello!- In here! | – 有人吗 – 在里面 |
[18:01] | Great! They’re in here! | 太好了 他们在里面 |
[18:02] | There are transplant organstrapped in this elevator. | 这电梯里面困住了要移植的器官 |
[18:03] | Give us a hand. Let’s get this open. | 帮我们一下 把这打开 |
[18:08] | Whoa, hey, hey! | 干嘛呢 |
[18:09] | What do you guys think you’re doing? | 你们干吗呢在这 |
[18:10] | – Trying to get this open.- No, no, no. | – 把电梯门弄开 – 不行啊 |
[18:12] | You can’t access a stalled elevator car. | 你们不能硬开一个失控的电梯厢啊 |
[18:14] | Someone can get killed. | 会有人死掉的 |
[18:15] | If we don’t, someone will get killed. | 如果不打开 真的会有人死掉的 |
[18:16] | How the hell do we open this thing? | 我们要怎么把这玩意打开啊 |
[18:20] | Look out. | 小心了 |
[18:22] | Don’t do that. | 别搞 |
[18:23] | No. No, no, no, no! | 别别别 |
[18:24] | Aw, come on! Can you see that? | 大哥 你看 |
[18:27] | You guys just do whatever you want. | 你们就在这为所欲为 |
[18:28] | You got no respect for the facility. | 一点也不尊重这家医院 |
[18:29] | Hey, listen to me, all right? | 你听我说 |
[18:30] | You want to be a hero?You want to save lives? | 你想当英雄吗 你想挽救生命吗 |
[18:32] | There’s a woman whose life depends | 现在有一个女人的生命 |
[18:33] | on you getting that door openfor us right now. | 就靠你把这个门给我们打开了 |
[18:35] | I can’t do that. I’m useless here. | 我不会 我现在一点没用 |
[18:37] | You’re gonna help me do it. | 你要帮我们弄开 |
[18:38] | We’re gonna get Cece her organs, | 我们要给茜茜拿到她的移植器官 |
[18:39] | or you’re gonna wake uptomorrow without a job. | 不然明天起来你就是无业游民了 |
[18:40] | Whoa, hold on a second. | 等等 |
[18:41] | Cece the… the matchmaker lady, Cece? | 茜茜 那个红娘大姐茜茜吗 |
[18:43] | – Yes.- Yes. | – 是的 – 是的 |
[18:44] | Oh, she…- I-I was in her room | 她太好了 我有一次 |
[18:46] | for just like 15 minutes oncefixing her TV, | 就在她病房修电视 也就15分钟吧 |
[18:48] | and she sized me up and introduced me | 她看了看我 把我介绍给了 |
[18:50] | to a nurse down in critical care. | 急救护理那边的一个护士 |
[18:52] | We’ve been together ever since. | 之后我们就一直在一起了 |
[18:53] | She changed my life, that lady. | 她改变了我的人生 用那位女神 |
[18:55] | She, uh, put, uh, joy in my life. | 她给我的生命带来了欢乐 |
[18:58] | Pardon me. May I borrow this? | 抱歉 这个给我用一下 |
[19:01] | That guy has joy in his life? | 这哥们活的居然很快乐 |
[19:04] | Or maybe her name is Joy? | 还是他女朋友叫“乐乐”啊 |
[19:06] | It’s not coming. | 没用啊 |
[19:07] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[19:14] | There we go. | 好了 |
[19:19] | – Come on! You got this.- You got this! That’s it! | – 加油 你可以的 – 可以的 好了 |
[19:25] | It’s like “Lord of the friggin’Flies” in here. | 这里就跟“苍蝇王”电影似的 |
[19:27] | – What happened?- Bailey’s in there with donor organs. | – 怎么回事 – 贝莉跟捐献器官在里面呢 |
[19:29] | They’re for Cece. | 是给茜茜的器官 |
[19:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:37] | Karev. | 卡列夫 |
[19:38] | Welcome. | 欢迎回来啊 |
[19:41] | This is the last unit of blood. | 这是最后一袋血了 |
[19:43] | – Do you want me to take over?- I got it. Thanks. | – 要我换你吗 – 我可以 谢了 |
[19:48] | How long? | 多久 |
[19:49] | Oh, I’d say about five more minutes | 要我看要是门不打开 |
[19:52] | with this unit of bloodunless the door opens. | 这点血也就再坚持五分钟吧 |
[19:53] | How far along are you? | 你怀孕多久了 |
[19:58] | 16 weeks. | 16周 |
[20:00] | And did… Have you had… | 那个 你那个 |
[20:02] | Have you been to appointments or…? | 你去看过医生了吗 |
[20:03] | Yes, we’re… we’re fine. | 嗯 我们很好 |
[20:07] | Baby’s fine. I’m fine. | 孩子很好 我也很好 |
[20:10] | So, you know if it’s a… | 那你知道是 |
[20:13] | No. Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[20:22] | I’m so sorry.I should have told you soon… | 抱歉 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[20:24] | You think? | 你以为呢 |
[20:25] | This is not the way… Do youthink that this is the way | 这也不是 你觉得我想这么 |
[20:28] | – I wanted to do this?- I-I-I don’t know. | – 告诉他吗 – 我哪知道 |
[20:29] | I don’t know. You seem toknow what everybody wants. | 我不知道啊 你好像挺了解每个人都想要什么啊 |
[20:32] | Do you feel anything? | 你摸到什么了吗 |
[20:35] | There should be, like,a-a handle or something. | 应该有个把手什么的 |
[20:36] | It might be a keyhole. | 可能有个钥匙孔 |
[20:38] | Like, it feels like I need a key. | 感觉我需要一把钥匙啊 |
[20:39] | Damn it. | 靠了 |
[20:45] | Remind me again why thisis such a bad idea for us. | 再提醒我一次为什么这样不好啊 |
[20:48] | Because it’s a bad idea. | 因为这样不好啊 |
[20:50] | No, I hear you. I’m just asking why. | 我知道 我只是问为什么 |
[20:52] | Because I’m an attending,and you’re a resident. | 因为我是主治医师 你是驻院医生 |
[20:56] | And that happens all the time. | 这不是常有的事吗 |
[20:58] | It’s happened for you, I think. | 好像就发生在你身上了啊 |
[21:00] | Well, I’m trying to learnfrom my mistakes. | 我这不是试图从错误中学习呢吗 |
[21:03] | I promise not to tell your kidsthat you called them that. | 那我保证不告诉你的孩子们你觉得他们是个错误 |
[21:07] | My marriage and my kids aren’t a mistake. | 我的婚姻和孩子才不是错误呢 |
[21:12] | Then what are you learning exactly? | 那你在从中学习什么呢 |
[21:16] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:20] | Just go back to speaking Italian. | 你还是继续说意大利语吧 |
[21:23] | I liked it better. | 我更喜欢这样 |
[21:25] | _等你最终让我亲你了 | |
[21:30] | _你早晚也会让的 | |
[21:33] | _我就再也不会停下了 | |
[21:37] | _我有说过我本科学过三年意大利语吗 | |
[21:47] | Wow. | 好美啊 |
[21:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:07] | I was the one who said let’s talk about this later | 我不是说了一会再聊这事吗 |
[22:08] | so that you didn’t have to do this now… | 这样就不用现在困在这里吵了啊 |
[22:10] | Well, I have a stake in this. | 这里面我也会受影响的啊 |
[22:11] | – I have children here, too. We do.- I know. I know. | – 我也有孩子的 我们的孩子 – 我知道 |
[22:13] | – I have children. We both do.- I understand that. I know, I just… | – 我也有孩子 我们都有 – 我理解 我知道 我 |
[22:14] | Can we all just… | 能不能 |
[22:19] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 走走走 快点 |
[22:23] | Watch out. All right, great. | 小心 好的 |
[22:24] | Coming through! | 借过一下 |
[22:32] | All right, you’re next. | 好 你下一个 |
[22:34] | What if, when I’m halfway through, | 如果我上去一半的时候 |
[22:36] | it plummets and chops me in half? | 电梯下坠 把我切成两半怎么办 |
[22:38] | Helm! Come get this patient | 赫尔姆 赶紧过来帮助病人 |
[22:39] | and her life-giving organs to the O.R. | 把她的器官送到手术室 |
[22:41] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 大夫 |
[22:47] | All right. Let’s get her to O.R. 2. | 我们送她去2号手术室 |
[22:50] | Uh, we need some help with the stairs. | 楼梯需要找人来抬一下 |
[22:52] | – Yeah, we got it.- Ow. | – 好了 我们来弄 – 哦 |
[22:53] | Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[22:54] | Ooh. We got you. | 别担心 我们抓住你了 |
[22:55] | No, I’m good. I’m good. I’m good. | 没事 我没事 我没事 |
[22:56] | Go help Cece. Go! | 你们去救茜茜吧 |
[23:01] | Oh, God! | 我去 |
[23:02] | No, no, no, no! | 不行不行 |
[23:04] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[23:10] | Hit the button! Hit it! | 快摁按钮 |
[23:21] | Is it bad? | 我的腿怎么样 |
[23:22] | Are they gone? | 都断了吗 |
[23:24] | We got you, Jed. | 没事 杰得 |
[23:25] | We got you, buddy. Okay? | 交给我们了 |
[23:28] | What is the deal with this elevator? | 这电梯到底怎么回事 |
[23:30] | I’m screwed. I’m getting fired. | 我完蛋了 要被开除了 |
[23:32] | Barely been here, | 才刚到这 |
[23:33] | and this is my first impression on the Chief. | 就给主任留下一个这样的第一印象 |
[23:35] | Please, I’ve been making impressions for months, | 行了吧 我已经跟他们相处好久了 |
[23:37] | and they’re all this bad or worse. | 大家都有或多或少的缺点 |
[23:38] | I am getting fire. | 我才是要被开除的人 |
[23:48] | This is not a good sign. | 这绝对不是好迹象 |
[23:54] | Let’s start her on some norepi. | 我们先注射甲基肾上腺素 |
[23:56] | It’s getting cold in here. | 这里好冷啊 |
[23:59] | Shouldn’t we be getting started? | 我们还不开始吗 |
[24:00] | Not much longer, okay? | 马上就开始了 好的 |
[24:06] | How’s Dr. Avery? | 艾弗里医生怎么样了 |
[24:09] | Cece. | 茜茜 |
[24:11] | Maggie, this is not normal. | 玛姬 这次很不一样 |
[24:15] | I have received organs before. | 我之前就接受过器官捐献 |
[24:19] | And this is not a normal amount of time | 在手术室没有等过 |
[24:21] | to wait in an O.R. | 这么长时间 |
[24:24] | There’s a problem. | 一定出问题了 |
[24:29] | And I’m frightened. | 我很担心 |
[24:33] | Because I’ve loved this life, | 我爱生命 |
[24:36] | and I don’t know for sure what’s next. | 我不知道要如何延续 |
[24:42] | I’m frightened. | 我很害怕 |
[24:45] | It might help me | 如果你多和我 |
[24:48] | to be a little less frightened | 聊一聊你和艾弗里医生 |
[24:51] | if you talked to meabout you and Dr. Avery. | 说不定可以缓解我的压力 |
[24:55] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[24:58] | Dr. Avery and I arekind of a mess right now. | 艾弗里医生和我的关系算是一团乱麻 |
[25:00] | We had a big fight, and, um, | 我们之前大吵了一架 |
[25:03] | I don’t really know where we stand. | 所以现在也说不清楚我们之间是什么关系 |
[25:05] | I feel like he could… | 我感觉他可能 |
[25:07] | I feel like we couldfall apart at any minute. | 我觉得我们可能随时都会分手 |
[25:11] | I don’t think I’m… | 我觉得我 |
[25:12] | You don’t feel safe. | 没有安全感 |
[25:14] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[25:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:17] | In my experience, | 经验之谈 |
[25:20] | that means one of two things… | 这代表两种情况 |
[25:23] | either he is terrible for you | 他要么对你很不好 |
[25:27] | or he’s so good for you, | 要么就是很疼你 |
[25:29] | you’re scared you’ll lose him. | 你担心会失去他 |
[25:32] | Was there ever a timehe made you feel safe? | 他之前给过你安全感吗 |
[25:40] | When my mother died. | 我妈妈去世的时候感受过 |
[25:45] | That’s a good time to do it. | 那真是个好时机 |
[25:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:52] | Cece, no! No! | 茜茜 不要 |
[25:53] | Crash cart! And tube her. Now! | 救护车 立刻插管 |
[25:56] | I had panic attacks as a kid. | 我小时候有过恐慌症发作 |
[25:58] | Before dance recitals.And… And spelling bees. | 每次跳舞表演前和拼字游戏的时候 |
[26:01] | But, also, I-I really thoughtthat elevator was gonna plummet. | 而且 我当时真的以为电梯会下坠 |
[26:03] | I need you to stop! | 别再说了 |
[26:07] | Good. You’re here. | 很好 你在这里 |
[26:08] | What is it, Karev? | 怎么了 卡列夫 |
[26:09] | We need to get the maintenanceguy down to the O.R. | 我们要把维修工接到手术室 |
[26:11] | – The maintenance guy, why?- Elevator nearly took his legs off. | – 维修工 他怎么了 – 电梯差点儿把他的腿切断了 |
[26:14] | – I knew it!- No. | – 我就知道 – 不 |
[26:15] | Uh, I’ll go find an O.R. for him. | 我得给他找个手术室 |
[26:16] | You come do this for me. | 那你来做这场手术 |
[26:18] | You want me to do an organ recovery? | 我来做器官复苏吗 |
[26:19] | You can perform an organrecovery, can you not? | 你可以做这类手术吧 不行吗 |
[26:21] | Yeah, but you’re already doing it. | 我是可以 但是你已经开始做了 |
[26:22] | I need to get to the E.R. | 我要去急诊室 |
[26:24] | – I need…- I need to do that. | – 还有 – 我要去 |
[26:25] | Look, I’ll look afterthe hospital, Dr. Karev. | 我要照顾整栋医院 克莱夫医生 |
[26:27] | Go scrub and get in here. | 赶紧去消毒过来手术 |
[26:39] | Okay, and we’re good. | 现在可以了 |
[26:40] | – Flow is good.- Let’s isolate. | – 血液循环正常 – 开始隔离吧 |
[26:42] | I’ve isolated the injury. | 我来隔离伤口 |
[26:43] | I need a 4-0 prolene, please. | 需要一个4-0缝合线 谢谢 |
[26:45] | Uh, do you think we should do a graft or…? | 我们应该移植还是 |
[26:46] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[26:47] | Uh… I think… I think we’re good. | 我觉得我们俩就可以了 |
[27:01] | – How’s she doing?- Not good. | – 她怎么样了 – 不太好 |
[27:03] | We’ve shocked her twice,but we can’t put her on bypass | 电击了两次 但是器官还没到 |
[27:05] | until we have organs.Bailey’s already started. | 没办法实施搭桥 贝莉已经开始了 |
[27:07] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[27:15] | There’s extensive tissue damage, | 有一块严重的组织损伤 |
[27:16] | but the nerves here look salvageable. | 但是神经看起来还能再抢救一下 |
[27:18] | Yeah, this left femur is looking gnarly. | 左股骨表面粗糙 |
[27:20] | – But the right…- The right looks like maybe an ex-fix. | – 但是右边 – 右边看起来之前受过伤 |
[27:23] | – Where have you been?- I, uh… | – 你去哪了 – 我 |
[27:25] | He was blown in the ambulance bay. | 他被吹到救护车里了 |
[27:27] | The wind threw him into an ambulance. It was bad. | 风太大没法移动 当时情况很糟 |
[27:29] | – You okay to work?- Yes. | – 那你可以操作吗 – 是的 |
[27:31] | Yeah, we’ll definitely take the left. | 我们来控制左边 |
[27:33] | Jury’s out on the right. | 杰瑞你们来处理右边 |
[27:34] | What if we don’t take either? | 如果我们都不接手呢 |
[27:36] | Dude, this leg is a no-go. | 兄弟 这条腿不行了 |
[27:38] | It’s crushed musculature, | 肌肉组织已经被损坏 |
[27:39] | open comminuted femur fracture, | 股骨粉碎性骨折 |
[27:41] | a hashed neuro vascular bundle. | 神经血管都被切断了 |
[27:43] | – We should amputate…- Dude, place some rods. | – 我们应该截肢 – 兄弟 可以放棍子 |
[27:46] | – What?- Or a plate or an ex-fix. | – 什么 – 或者金属板 |
[27:47] | I mean, fix the legs. | 腿可以修复 |
[27:48] | Okay, yeah, the nerves are crushed, | 虽然内部神经损伤了 |
[27:50] | but they’re still intact, right? | 但是还都在 对吧 |
[27:52] | I could do an arterial anastomosis. | 可以做动脉吻合 |
[27:53] | I can get some blood flow in there. | 让血液从那里留过去 |
[27:54] | He’ll have a better outcome with a prosthesis. | 安装假体会更好 |
[27:56] | Please tell me you know that. | 别跟我说你不知道 |
[27:57] | I know that he’s here because of a patient. | 我知道他会在手术台是因为救一个病人 |
[27:59] | I know that he did everything he could | 他做了一切努力 |
[28:00] | so that she could survive. | 为了那个病人可以活下去 |
[28:01] | I want to save his leg. I can do that. | 我想把他的腿救回来 我可以的 |
[28:03] | Well, maybe you can, but thatdoesn’t mean that you should. | 或许你可以 但不代表你应该做 |
[28:06] | Even if you save the blood supply, | 即使你能保住供血量 |
[28:07] | if he doesn’t regain function… | 如果他没办法重新恢复行动 |
[28:09] | Doctor, if you’re notgonna fix his femurs, | 医生 如果你没办法修护他的股骨 |
[28:10] | then maybe your fellow can give it a shot, huh? | 那就让你同事试一下 |
[28:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:23] | It’s metal shop. I want plates. | 要上工具了 我要金属板 |
[28:25] | – I want the modular rod tray open.- Schmitt, give me some suction here. | – 模块化杆盘 – 施密特 这里做抽吸 |
[28:27] | And some large Weber clamps,a large lobster claw… | 拿几个大号手术夹 一个大号鳌状钳 |
[28:28] | I need curved micro scissors and,uh, jeweler’s forceps, please. | 我需要显微剪刀 皮镊 谢谢 |
[28:30] | Keep an eye on his MAPs, | 看好他的指数指标 |
[28:32] | and I want a strict urine output | 严格控制尿排出量 |
[28:34] | and make sure that there’s a vigileo in his ICU. | 保证重症监护室有血流动力监测器 |
[28:40] | He’s gonna want that license plate. | 他估计想要那个车牌照呢 |
[28:41] | That’s a keeper. | 这可值得留纪念 |
[28:45] | So, uh, you’re… | 所以 |
[28:50] | You want me to be involved? | 你希望我参与吗 |
[28:53] | With the baby? | 帮你照顾孩子 |
[28:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:03] | Because I want to be involved. | 因为我也想照顾孩子 |
[29:06] | Owen. I know. | 欧文 我了解 |
[29:10] | I know you. | 我很懂你 |
[29:14] | I want that, too. | 我也希望 |
[29:27] | How’s it gonna work, do you think? | 你觉得我们要怎么办 |
[29:30] | It’ll figure itself out. | 到时候就会清楚了 |
[29:32] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想明白的 |
[29:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:49] | We’re gonna have a baby. | 我们要有宝宝了 |
[29:53] | We are. | 是的 |
[30:09] | – We’ll figure it out.- Yeah. | – 我们会想办法的 – 是的 |
[30:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:14] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[30:50] | – 4-0 prolene.- I’ll follow. | – 4-0缝合线 – |
[31:17] | – You good?- All good here. | – 情况怎么样 – 这里没问题 |
[31:19] | – Good here.- Let’s take her off bypass. | – 这里也是 – 给她撤下体外循环机 |
[31:35] | We got a heartbeat. | 有心跳了 |
[31:38] | It’s beating on its own. | 现在开始跳动了 |
[31:40] | Whew! | 虚惊啊 |
[31:42] | – Thank God.- She told me she would haunt me. | – 谢天谢地 – 她说死的话回来找我的 |
[31:51] | Okay, let’s give her a kidney. | 把肾脏放进去吧 |
[32:05] | We keep the drugs in a big machine. | 我们的药物都在一个大机器里 |
[32:07] | – You need a passcode to get to them.- No, no, no. | – 你需要密码才能拿 – 不是不是 |
[32:09] | – Some patient asked me to, uh…- Is that why you came back? | – 有病人让我 – 你是因为这个回来吗 |
[32:12] | To steal drugs? | 就为了偷药品 |
[32:15] | Please don’t tell Amelia. | 请别告诉阿米莉亚 |
[32:18] | I’ll just go, okay? Just let me leave. | 我走行吧 让我走吧 |
[32:20] | Betty, if I did that,I couldn’t call myself a doctor. | 贝蒂 我要是那么做的话 就是不称职的医生 |
[32:25] | Renal vein looks good. | 肾动脉看起来挺好 |
[32:26] | Yeah. Good length on the ureter. | 是啊 输尿管上方的长度刚好 |
[32:33] | – What is it?- Her rhythm is deteriorating. | – 怎么了 – 她的生理节律在恶化 |
[32:35] | She’s bradying down. | 她的心率在下降 |
[32:37] | Push a mg of epi. | 推一毫克的肾上腺素 |
[32:39] | Helm, what is her lactic acid and base deficit? | 赫尔姆 她的乳酸和碱缺失情况如何 |
[32:41] | – Minus 12, and her lactate is 6.- What is it? | – 负12 乳酸盐是6 – 怎么回事 |
[32:43] | It could be metabolite washout… | 可能是代谢物冲刷 |
[32:44] | – it could be anything.- Yeah. | – 什么都有可能 – 是啊 |
[32:46] | Let’s go back on bypass. | 咱们回支路看看 |
[32:47] | I’m gonna massage her heart.Let’s give her a kick start. | 我按摩下她的心脏 给她心脏个反冲 |
[32:49] | Let’s put her on an epicardial pacemaker. | 给她上心外膜心率调整期 |
[33:27] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[33:30] | Come on. | 快点 |
[33:34] | You can have your job back. | 你可以重新当主任了 |
[33:36] | I guess you already took it back, but fine, | 我猜你已经当回主任了 但没事 |
[33:38] | ’cause I’m never gonna be talked to like that again. | 我再也不会那样说话了 |
[33:40] | – Karev…- No, I’m not gonna be told | – 卡列夫 – 别说了 别你想介入的时候 |
[33:42] | to sit in a corner whenever you feel like stepping in! | 就让我坐在角落去 |
[33:44] | There was a crisis I needed you to handle. | 有一场危机需要你来处理 |
[33:47] | I couldn’t get here because of the crisis. | 就是因为这场危机我才来不了啊 |
[33:49] | But I did anyway. | 但我还是来了 |
[33:50] | But it doesn’t matter…so screw it, screw you! | 但并不重要 所以去他的吧 |
[33:52] | I never even wanted this stupid job, anyway. | 我连这个傻逼工作也不想要了 |
[33:54] | I was in crisis. | 我处于危机中 |
[33:56] | I needed you to do that surgery. | 我需要你来做手术 |
[33:59] | I was worried I might nick one of the organs. | 恐怕我可能划伤了一个器官 |
[34:02] | I needed to be somewhere | 我需要去一个 |
[34:04] | where I couldn’t do any harm. | 我不再能做出任何伤害的地方 |
[34:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:15] | Is it Warren? What is it? | 是沃伦吗 怎么了 |
[34:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:29] | Please don’t quit. | 别辞职 |
[34:33] | I need time to… | 我需要点时间 |
[34:37] | get some things straightened out. | 把事情处理好 |
[34:41] | I need your help. | 需要你帮忙 |
[34:45] | Hey, whatever you want. | 什么都可以 |
[34:47] | It’s okay. | 可以的 |
[34:55] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[35:00] | No pulse. Give me another epi. | 没有脉搏了 再给我一只肾上腺素 |
[35:01] | Should we start bypass? | 我们要开始体外循环吗 |
[35:02] | No. Paddles. | 不 电击 |
[35:04] | Charge to 20. | 电荷加到20焦 |
[35:13] | Clear. | 离手 |
[35:20] | Come on, Cece. | 加油 茜茜 |
[35:22] | Please. Charge to 30. | 拜托 电荷加到30 |
[35:23] | Clear. | 离手 |
[35:26] | – Please.- Again. | – 拜托 – 再来一次 |
[35:28] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[35:41] | I nearly kissed the Italian one. | 我差点亲了意大利人 |
[35:47] | I may kiss the other one, too. | 也差点亲了另一个 |
[35:50] | Because, I mean, look at him. | 因为吧 你看他 |
[35:54] | I don’t know if I’ll ever find love again. | 我不知道我还能不能再遇到爱情了 |
[35:56] | But I’m happier than I’ve been in a long time. | 但我已经比原来快乐很多了 |
[36:05] | I’m having fun. | 我很开心 |
[36:09] | And when I do, I hear your voice. | 这样的时候 我就能听到你的声音 |
[36:14] | Thank you, Cece. | 谢谢 茜茜 |
[36:48] | Hey. I just went to see Leo. | 嘿 我刚去看利奥 |
[36:49] | How’s Betty? | 贝蒂怎么样 |
[36:50] | Um, apparently, she’s been with Webber all day, so… | 很显然 她整天韦伯在一起 所以 |
[36:54] | Okay, well, good. | 好吧 挺好 |
[36:56] | – Amelia, I’m so sorry. I just…- Please. | – 阿米莉亚 很抱歉 我只是 – 拜托 |
[36:59] | I’m the one who said, “Go to Germany. | 是我让你 去德国 |
[37:01] | Go see Teddy.” | 去找泰迪的 |
[37:02] | I should’ve said, “Take condoms.” | 我是不是还应该告诉你记得戴套啊 |
[37:06] | It’s funny… I think back to that, | 好好笑 我想到当时 |
[37:08] | and, um, I really… | 我真的 |
[37:10] | wanted it to work for you. | 希望你俩能成 |
[37:14] | I wanted you to be happy with her. | 我想让你和她在一起能快乐 |
[37:16] | So maybe this… | 所以也许 |
[37:17] | No. I am gonna be there for the baby, okay? | 不 我会伴随孩子的成长 好吗 |
[37:22] | But anything between Teddy and me isn’t happening. | 但是我和泰迪之间的事不可能的 |
[37:25] | It’s not an option. | 是不可能的 |
[37:27] | That’s not true, Owen. | 不是这样的 欧文 |
[37:30] | She’s here. | 她在这 |
[37:37] | And she’s pregnant with your baby. | 还怀了你的孩子 |
[37:42] | She’s an option. | 她就是个选择 |
[37:48] | You are such a good man, Owen. | 你是个好人 欧文 |
[37:53] | And I am gonna give you time to consider your options. | 我会给你时间考虑你的选择 |
[38:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:13] | I gave this building everything. | 我把自己献给这座医院 |
[38:16] | Then it tried to eat me. | 但这里差点吞了我 |
[38:18] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[38:20] | You were almost killed, you dummy. | 你差点被害死 傻瓜 |
[38:22] | He’s a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[38:25] | So, what’s going on, Doc? | 怎么样了 医生 |
[38:27] | Do I still have legs? | 我的腿还在吗 |
[38:29] | Are they under all this stuff? | 还在这些东西下面吗 |
[38:30] | They are. | 在的 |
[38:31] | In fact, Schmitt,you want to do the honors here? | 事实上 施密特 你想在给他展示一下吗 |
[38:37] | Now, that signal there…that means good blood flow. | 这个信号呢 意味着血流正常 |
[38:40] | And there seems to be a little nerve response, | 而且似乎已经有神经反应了 |
[38:42] | even this early. | 这么快就有了 |
[38:44] | It’s tiny, but it’s good enough to give us hope. | 很微小 但足以给我们带来希望 |
[38:51] | We look for shelter in the storm. | 我们在暴风雨中寻找庇护所 |
[38:54] | But, sometimes, we can’t find it. | 但有时候我们也无法找到 |
[39:01] | That can’t happen. What happened today cannot happen. | 不能再有了 今天这样的事不能再发生了 |
[39:03] | – I understand.- I’m so sorry. | – 我明白 – 我很抱歉 |
[39:06] | On-call rooms, storage closets, | 值班室 储藏室 |
[39:08] | that weird, little radiology room on 4. | 那个有点诡异的四号放射室都可以啊 |
[39:10] | Those rooms have locks. | 这些房间都有锁啊 |
[39:12] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[39:13] | – Yes, sir.- Completely. | – 是的 先生 – 完全明白 |
[39:15] | God. Think. | 天啊 长点心吧 |
[39:22] | – Good advice.- Oh, my God. | – 好建议 – 我的天 |
[39:23] | I think I just peed. | 我好像都吓尿了 |
[39:31] | Sometimes we’re at the mercy of the winds. | 有时候我们只能听天由命 |
[39:33] | We have nothing left but to accept it. | 只能选择接受 |
[39:35] | I screwed up, okay? | 我搞砸了 |
[39:37] | – I just screwed up.- And I want to help you. | – 我搞砸了 – 我想帮你 |
[39:39] | I’m trying to. | 我努力了 |
[39:41] | But I need you to help yourself,and you can’t do that yet. | 但我需要你帮助自己 而你还做不到 |
[39:47] | So I have called a rehab. | 所以我联系了康复中心 |
[39:50] | I’ve gotten you a bed there, | 给你定了一张床位 |
[39:51] | and I can take you there now if you will let me. | 如果你允许的话 我现在就送你去 |
[39:54] | If you’ll try. | 如果你愿意试试 |
[39:58] | Will you try? | 你愿意吗 |
[40:00] | When we face the storm, | 我们面对风暴时 |
[40:02] | no matter how scary, | 无论多可怕 |
[40:04] | no matter how much power it has over us… | 无论有多么大的力量 |
[40:08] | Have you, uh… | 你有 |
[40:10] | Have you talked to Mom at all? | 你和我妈妈谈过了吗 |
[40:13] | No, I haven’t. | 没有 |
[40:15] | Why? | 怎么了啊 |
[40:18] | Um, can we find a place to talk? | 我们找个地方聊聊吧 |
[40:20] | …when we face it,we find we are the shelter. | 当我们面对困难的时候 就会发现自己才是避难所 |
[40:26] | We’ll survive. | 我们都会幸存的 |
[40:29] | Yeah, I know it’s quiet. | 我知道很安静 |
[40:32] | Really quiet. | 真的很安静 |
[40:34] | It’s gonna be fine, buddy. | 会没事的 兄弟 |
[40:36] | We’re gonna be great. | 我们会很好的 |
[40:41] | Let’s get you to bed. | 哄你睡觉吧 |
[40:46] | We find ourselves coming out the other side… | 我们会发现自己的另一个出口 |
[40:49] | stronger for it. | 因而变得更强大 |
[40:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:59] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[41:02] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[41:03] | I just… | 我只是 |
[41:04] | I really liked her… Cece. | 我真的很喜欢她 茜茜 |
[41:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:10] | – You, uh… You took the elevator.- I did. | – 你 你坐电梯了吗 – 坐了 |
[41:13] | So you don’t learn from your mistakes, then? | 那从你的错误中吸取教训了吗 |
[41:15] | DeLuca, when did you get so cocky? | 德卢卡 你什么时候这么自大了 |
[41:18] | When I realized that you like this just as much as I do. | 当我意识到你其实跟我一样喜欢这样的时候 |
[41:21] | I think the problem is we need to get out of these clothes. | 我觉得问题是我们需要脱掉这身衣服 |
[41:24] | You just skipped a whole lot of steps. | 你跳过了好多步骤呢 |
[41:26] | No, I mean the scrubs, the job. | 不是 我是说术前擦洗 说的是工作 |
[41:28] | We need to go out together,out of this hospital. | 我们要一起走 一起离开医院 |
[41:30] | – Tonight.- There she is. | – 今晚 – 你在这里啊 |
[41:32] | Dr. Grey. | 格雷医生 |
[41:34] | I wanted to see if you still wanted to… | 我想知道你是否依然想要 |
[41:39] | Sorry. could Dr. Grey and I have a minute? | 抱歉 我能和格雷医生单独谈谈吗 |
[41:41] | Actually, we’re just right in the middle of something, so… | 其实 我们正谈到一半呢 所以 |
[41:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:48] | I’m being haunted. | 我被缠住了 |
[41:52] | It’s been a long day, | 真是漫长的一天 |
[41:54] | and I’m going to go home and see my children. | 我要回家看看孩子 |
[41:57] | I will see you later. | 两位回见咯 |
[42:03] | – You’ll see…- …who later? | – 你要回头 – 见谁 |
[42:04] | We might even find ourselves happy. | 我们甚至能发现自己其实是幸福的 |