时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Voltaire said that the art of medicine | 伏尔泰曾经说过 医学的艺术性在于 |
[00:04] | is amusing the patient while nature cures the disease. | 等待自然使疾病痊愈的同时安抚病人 |
[00:08] | So according to one of the greatest | 所以根据这个有史以来最伟大的 |
[00:10] | French philosophers of all time, | 法国哲学家的思想 |
[00:12] | surgeons aren’t really helpers. | 外科医生并不是真正在帮忙 |
[00:14] | We’re more like circus clowns. | 我们更像是马戏团的小丑 |
[00:17] | Sorry. Just… | 抱歉 只是 |
[00:21] | I know. | 我懂 |
[00:23] | But suck it up, because I need your help. | 但是你给我忍住 因为我需要你的帮助 |
[00:28] | But help comes in many forms. | 但是帮助的方式是多样的 |
[00:30] | I stopped pulling on my fingers. | 我没有再弄我的手指了 |
[00:32] | Or… | 应该是 |
[00:34] | …no, a-at least now I notice when I’m doing it. | 至少现在我自己在弄的时候我能意识到 |
[00:37] | And I’ve been doing the exercises you showed me. | 我也照着你给我看的那个做了练习 |
[00:42] | I’m really noticing a change. | 我觉得已经有起色了 |
[00:44] | Don’t try to rush it. | 别逼自己 |
[00:46] | Takes time for the meds to balance out. | 给药物一点时间平衡一下 |
[00:48] | Right. But… | 好 不过 |
[00:53] | …well, for instance, uh, you have a little bit of, um… | 打个比方来说 你的下巴上 |
[00:55] | …I think, | 应该是有一点 |
[00:57] | maybe yogurt on your, uh, chin. | 酸奶粘在上面 |
[01:00] | I’ve wanted to mention it this whole time, | 我已经想说很久了 |
[01:02] | but I didn’t, so… | 但是我忍住了 |
[01:05] | …I think we’re making progress. | 所以我觉得我已经有好转了 |
[01:07] | And something tells me Voltaire never held an aorta | 然而我从某些地方可以看出来 |
[01:10] | while a patient’s entire blood volume | 伏尔泰从来没有感受过把病人的主动脉握在手里 |
[01:12] | pulsated between his fingers. | 感受他全身血液流过自己指间的感觉 |
[01:14] | I’d say we are. | 我觉得确实有起色 |
[01:18] | You beat up the bar with a baseball bat? | 你用一根球棒把吧台给砸了吗 |
[01:22] | Not exactly sober behavior. | 这可不像是戒了酒的样子 |
[01:24] | No. | 确实不是 |
[01:25] | Legendary, but definitely not sober. | 很神勇 但是毫不清醒 |
[01:28] | And, um, my wife has… | 我妻子她 |
[01:33] | She’s been diagnosed with something frightening. | 最近确诊得了很可怕的病 |
[01:36] | Oh, man. | 噢 兄弟 |
[01:37] | And you were with Ollie, right? Yeah. | – 你之前是和奥利一起的对吗 – 是 |
[01:40] | So you need a sponsor? | 所以你需要一个担保人吗 |
[01:42] | If you’d be willing. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[01:44] | How you doin’ with prayer and meditation? | 你最近的祈祷和冥想状况怎么样 |
[01:47] | Uh…I’m not. | 我还没有 |
[01:50] | Well, how ’bout we start there? | 那我们就从这里开始吧 |
[01:53] | Call me tomorrow. | 明天打给我 |
[02:12] | Oh! Dr. Bailey. | 贝莉医生 |
[02:14] | Just the person I was looking for. | 可算找到对的人了 |
[02:16] | Uh, do you live here now, | 你现在是住这儿了 |
[02:18] | or do you fly back from Germany | 还是你每周 |
[02:19] | on a weekly basis, | 固定时间从德国飞回来 |
[02:21] | and if so, why? | 如果是的话 为啥 |
[02:23] | Oh. | 噢 |
[02:24] | Well, um… | 那个啊 |
[02:25] | I mean, as it turns out… | 其实是因为 |
[02:28] | I am pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[02:29] | With Owen’s baby. | 是欧文的 |
[02:31] | And Owen and Amelia Shepherd are back together again, | 然后欧文和艾米莉亚·谢泼德又在一起了 |
[02:34] | and Amelia’s sisters have issues with me. | 艾米莉亚的小姐妹又对我有意见 |
[02:38] | – Rightfully so. It — It’s not undramatic. | 虽然她有道理 反正还是很抓马 |
[02:40] | It’s not undramatic to the point of it being comical. | 但是并不是莫名其妙的抓马 |
[02:42] | – And — And, still, Dr. Bailey, | 还有 贝莉医生 |
[02:45] | I need a job. I really need a job. | 我需要一份工作 真的很需要 |
[02:48] | I-I-I need to be occupied with work, | 我需要沉浸在工作里 |
[02:50] | – and I — I need it badly. | 非常非常迫切地想忙活起来 |
[02:53] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:55] | Um, y-you’re gonna have to say | 你得把这堆再给亚历克斯·卡列夫 |
[02:57] | all of that again to Alex Karev. | 说一遍 |
[03:06] | You’re on the board? Yeah. I-I’m sorry. | – 你居然在排班表上吗 – 是啊 很抱歉 |
[03:09] | I want to be there when — | 我想那时候在场 |
[03:10] | No, no, I have a dozen little kids | 不不不 几个小时之后 |
[03:12] | coming to my house in a few hours. | 我家里就要来一大堆小孩子 |
[03:13] | You said you would help. | 你说了你要帮忙的 |
[03:14] | I don’t know anything about super heroes. | 我又不懂超级英雄 |
[03:16] | Well, you tell Bailey that Uncle Alex is saving lives, | 你就告诉贝莉 亚历克斯叔叔是救死扶伤的 |
[03:19] | that he actually is a superhero. | 他是个真正的超级英雄 |
[03:21] | Yeah, right. That’ll definitely work. | 行吧 你还有道理了 |
[03:23] | Ooh, Dr. Karev, can I walk with you? | 卡列夫医生 我能跟你一起吗 |
[03:24] | Um, yeah, what, do you live here? | 咋地 你住这儿了吗 |
[03:26] | – Well, it’s — it’s complicated. | 这 一言难尽 |
[03:28] | Catherine! You’re back. | 凯瑟琳 你回来了 |
[03:29] | How are you feeling? How am I feeling? | – 你感觉怎么样 – 我感觉怎么样 |
[03:31] | Why don’t you tell me? | 你告诉我呢 |
[03:33] | Since you seem to be so good | 既然你那么好心 |
[03:34] | at telling everybody everything. | 把所有事都抖给了所有人听 |
[03:36] | – Catherine, I — Save it. | – 凯瑟琳 我 – 别说了 |
[03:38] | You’re fired from my team, Dr. Grey. | 你现在不再是我团队里的一员了 格蕾医生 |
[03:40] | And if you value your job at this hospital, | 如果你还看重你自己的工作 |
[03:43] | I suggest you stay out of my sight | 我建议你呆在我的视线之外 |
[03:45] | until my fury passes. | 知道我的怒火平息一点 |
[03:55] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[03:57] | You look nice. | 你看起来不错 |
[03:58] | Thanks. Cece’s funeral. | 谢谢 我去了茜茜的葬礼 |
[04:00] | Yes. How’d that go? | 啊对噢 怎么样 |
[04:02] | It was awful. | 糟透了 |
[04:03] | And beautiful. | 不过也很美 |
[04:05] | A lot of her single clients were there. | 她的好多单身客户都在那里 |
[04:07] | There will probably be a lot of hookups tonight. | 今晚上估计能成许多对 |
[04:09] | Fitting. Yeah. | – 很合适 – 是啊 |
[04:10] | How are you doing? | 你现在怎么样 |
[04:12] | Did you talk to your mom? Uh, yeah. | – 你和你妈谈过了吗 – 嗯 |
[04:13] | Yeah, I mean, we all had dinner last night, | 我们昨晚上一起吃了晚饭 |
[04:16] | and we all have a surgery together today, so… | 今天还要一起做手术 |
[04:18] | You’re doing a surgery? Catherine’s doing a surgery? | 你要做手术吗 凯瑟琳今天要做手术吗 |
[04:21] | A pelvic exenteration that spares the uterus, to be exact. | 准确来说是不让子宫受影响的盆腔摘除术 |
[04:25] | And the patient’s ready for us. | 病人已经做好术前准备了 |
[04:26] | All right. | 好 |
[04:39] | Morning, Grey. | 早上好啊 格蕾 |
[04:41] | There’s a trauma coming in. | 有一个创伤病人要过来 |
[04:43] | Yeah, that’s why I’m here. | 嗯 所以我在这里啊 |
[04:46] | That’s how you wait for a trauma? | 你就是这样迎接创伤病人的吗 |
[04:47] | How’m I supposed to wait? | 那不然我要怎样 |
[04:50] | I don’t know. Maybe a little less casually. | 我不知道 也许别那么随意怎么样 |
[04:53] | So… | 所以 |
[04:55] | Like, uh… | 这样吗 |
[04:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:01] | Hey, where’s the rig? | 嘿 病人呢 |
[05:03] | It’s not here yet. | 还没到呢 |
[05:04] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[05:05] | Jo knows how to wait for a trauma. | 乔就知道怎么等病人 |
[05:07] | No point in stressing out until you have to. | 在没必要全神贯注的时候就应该放松一点 |
[05:09] | I don’t believe in that. | 我可不信 |
[05:10] | You don’t believe in that? | 你不信吗 |
[05:12] | Mnh-mnh. | 嗯 |
[05:17] | And now I stand up straight. | 现在我就站好了 |
[05:31] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[05:32] | You look awful. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[05:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:35] | No, I mean, you should go home if you’re sick. | 不 我是说你应该请个病假回家 |
[05:36] | Uh. Pit’s full of people who look a lot worse than I do. | 不了 那边的病人们情况都比我糟多了 |
[05:39] | Yeah, flu season. Yeah. | 也是 流感季了 |
[05:42] | You’re in scrubs? | 你怎么穿着刷手服 |
[05:43] | Yeah. | 啊对 |
[05:44] | I have to audition for Pierce, | 我要去皮尔斯那里面试 |
[05:46] | which is only slightly enraging. | 所以还行吧 |
[05:48] | Did you know that Alex Karev is interim chief? | 你知道亚历克斯·卡列夫是临时主任吗 |
[05:50] | I mean, time is so weird. | 这时机也太奇怪了吧 |
[05:52] | So, you’re gonna work here? | 所以你要在这里上班了吗 |
[05:55] | And I find out after the fact. | 又是等生米煮成熟饭了我才知道 |
[05:58] | That’s par for the course. | 看来现在都是这样了 |
[05:59] | Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[06:00] | Where is this coming from? | 你这什么意思 |
[06:02] | You said that you wanted to figure it out, | 你自己说的你想把事情处理好 |
[06:04] | and that’s what I’m trying to do. | 我这不是就在处理吗 |
[06:05] | Yeah, me, too, but there’s a lot to figure out. | 我也是啊 不过这事也太多了吧 |
[06:07] | And this whole situation is a mess. | 现在的情况整个一团糟 |
[06:09] | Okay, let me remind you that the reason | 需要我提醒你我改变了我整个人生 |
[06:11] | I upended my entire life was for you | 就是为了你能成为 |
[06:13] | so that you could be part of our baby’s life. | 我们孩子生活的一部分吗 |
[06:15] | Listen, Teddy, you came to Seattle | 听着 泰迪 你在卡列夫婚礼的 |
[06:16] | the day after Karev’s wedding, | 第二天来了西雅图 |
[06:17] | before me and Amelia | 那时候我和艾米莉亚 |
[06:18] | had even really gotten back together. | 还没有真正复合 |
[06:20] | You seemed pretty back together to me. | 我觉得你们看起来复合得挺明显的 |
[06:21] | Right, right, and you took one look, | 是是是 你就看了一眼 |
[06:23] | and you decided that you had the whole picture. | 你就决定选择权在你手上 |
[06:24] | Maybe if you’d just talked to me, | 或许你可以跟我谈一谈 |
[06:26] | been a little more up front with me… | 对我再坦率一些 |
[06:27] | Your teenager answered your door! | 别那么幼稚 |
[06:29] | …maybe you would’ve saved a lot of people a lot of pain, | 也许你本来可以把很多人从痛苦中解脱出来 |
[06:31] | but, no, you waited five whole weeks to — | 但是你不 你非要等过了五周你才告诉我 |
[06:33] | Wait, are you try–A-Are you saying that somehow | 慢着 你是说你和艾米利亚复合 |
[06:35] | it’s my fault that you and Amelia are back together again? | 是我的错喽 |
[06:37] | I’m just saying it’s a crap situation, | 我只是说情况糟透了 |
[06:39] | which is worse than it would have been | 比本来的还要糟糕 |
[06:40] | had you been a little more up front. | 如果你要是能坦诚一点 |
[06:41] | Had some excellent nicknames, | 我的外号还挺多的 |
[06:43] | but “Crap Situation” might be my new favorite. | 但是 糟透的情况 刚成了我最爱的一个 |
[06:50] | Amelia. | 艾米利亚 |
[06:51] | Hey, Amelia, I’m sorry. | 艾米利亚 对不起 |
[06:58] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[06:59] | So… | 那个 |
[07:02] | I need a job. | 我需要一份工作 |
[07:04] | And Karev said that I should talk to you. | 卡列夫还说了我应该和你聊聊 |
[07:19] | Her abdomen’s distended. She may have some internal bleeding. | 她的腹部膨胀 可能有内出血 |
[07:20] | Let’s get an ultrasound. | 做一个超声波检查 |
[07:21] | Let’s hang some LR and a unit of O-neg. | 给她挂点乳酸林格氏液和一单位O型阴性血 |
[07:23] | She fell from a hotel balcony? | 她从酒店阳台摔下来了 |
[07:25] | Three floors up. Apparently the railing broke. | 三楼往上吧 很明显阳台栏杆断了 |
[07:27] | – Pelvis feels stable, but I want to see an X-ray. – Yes, Dr. Lincoln. | – 骨盆感觉没问题 但我想看下X光 – 好的 林肯医生 |
[07:30] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[07:32] | Natasha, I’m right here. | 娜塔莎 我就在这 |
[07:34] | I’m right here. Oh, my God. | 我就在这 我的天啊 |
[07:36] | Oh, my God. Is she — | 我的天啊 她 |
[07:38] | Is she on any medications? | 她有没有服用过什么药物 |
[07:40] | Has she had any previous surgeries? | 她之前做过手术吗 |
[07:42] | Um…uh, she — she gets migraines sometimes, and — | 她有时候会偏头痛 |
[07:45] | and she has a scar from — she had her appendix out. | 她还有一道伤疤 她切除了阑尾 |
[07:47] | Is — Is she — I’m — | 她 我 |
[07:50] | We’re getting married tomorrow. | 我们准备明天结婚 |
[07:52] | She didn’t want me to see her until she walked down the aisle, | 她想让我在她走红毯的时候再见她 |
[07:54] | and I — she got her own hotel room. | 她就订了一个单独的酒店房间 |
[07:56] | Hey, hey, hey. What’s your name, buddy? | 你叫什么名字 哥们 |
[07:59] | Garrett…Boland. | 加勒特·博兰 |
[08:00] | Garrett. Okay, well, the best thing you can do to help Natasha | 加勒特 你现在能帮助娜塔莎的方法就是 |
[08:03] | is to let the people in this room | 让这间病房里的人 |
[08:04] | do what we know how to do, okay? | 做他们该做的 好吗 |
[08:06] | Okay, okay. Oh, God. | 好的 好的 天啊 |
[08:07] | Let me show you where to wait. | 我带你去等候区 |
[08:09] | And I thought my wedding day was a mess. | 我还以为我婚礼那天够糟了 |
[08:12] | I’m sorry I said that, Amelia. | 我很抱歉我那么说了 艾米利亚 |
[08:14] | – We were fighting, and it just – It happens. | – 我们在吵架 然后就 – 说出来了 |
[08:16] | Couples fight. | 小两口吵架 |
[08:17] | Oh, come on. We’re not a couple. | 得了吧 我们不是一对 |
[08:19] | Who’s not a couple? | 谁和谁不是一对 |
[08:20] | Owen and Teddy Altman. Only they are. | 欧文和泰迪·奥尔特曼 只有他俩是 |
[08:22] | The baby really sells it. | 宝宝证明了一切 |
[08:24] | Oh, there’s a baby? | 都有宝宝了啊 |
[08:25] | Do you mind? | 你介不介意 |
[08:26] | You know, I do, actually. We’re busy. | 实际上我介意 我们很忙 |
[08:28] | Way too busy to catch whatever it is | 忙的没时间干别的 |
[08:29] | you’re losing a fight against, so…you can go. | 你吵架输了 所以你可以走了 |
[08:33] | – Amelia, please. – Owen, he’s right. | – 艾米利亚 拜托了 – 欧文 他说的没错 |
[08:35] | We’re going up against one of the nastiest tumors | 我们要着手处理我见过的 |
[08:37] | I’ve ever seen. We need to focus. | 最棘手的肿瘤 我们需要集中精神 |
[08:42] | Altman’s the tall blonde, right? | 奥尔特曼是那个高个子金头发的 是吧 |
[08:44] | I am trying to focus. | 我需要集中精神 |
[08:48] | Uma Paxton, 25, here for total pelvic exenteration | 乌玛·帕克斯顿 25岁 在这里做复发性阴道肿瘤的 |
[08:51] | with flap reconstruction for a recurrent vaginal tumor. | 全骨盆切除及皮瓣修复术 |
[08:55] | Not total, Dr. Helm. | 不是全部 赫尔姆医生 |
[08:57] | We are preserving the uterus. | 我们保留了子宫 |
[08:59] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:00] | Wow, that’s possible? | 能保留住 |
[09:01] | It is now. | 已经保留住了 |
[09:02] | Because I developed the technique. | 因为我发明了这项技术 |
[09:04] | My first doctors blasted me with chemo and radiation, | 我的第一个医生给我一顿化疗和放疗 |
[09:07] | but it came back, | 结果又复发了 |
[09:09] | so they said I had to remove most of my insides, | 然后他们说我必须切除里面大部分的组织 |
[09:12] | but Dr. Fox found a silver lining. | 但福克斯医生发现了一线希望 |
[09:15] | – Dr. Webber? – I’ll make an incision | – 韦伯医生 – 我要在你肚子上 |
[09:17] | into your abdomen and remove your rectum | 切一个开放性创口来移除你的直肠 |
[09:19] | to create a colostomy | 做结肠造口 |
[09:21] | while Dr. Fox removes your bladder | 与此同时福克斯医生移除你的膀胱 |
[09:23] | and creates a urostomy. | 做尿道造口 |
[09:25] | And then I will remove the tumor | 之后我会切除你的子宫外 |
[09:26] | and everything but your uterus. | 所有的跟肿瘤相关的东西 |
[09:28] | I’ll lead on your vaginal reconstruction. | 我来做你的阴道再造术 |
[09:30] | We’ll cover any defects with skin and fat from your belly. | 我们会从你的腹部取皮肤和脂肪来覆盖你的创口 |
[09:33] | So… not complicated. | 还不算太复杂 |
[09:37] | Man, I didn’t think that I ever wanted kids | 在我知道我可能再也不能有小孩之前 |
[09:39] | until I found out that I might not be able to have any, | 我根本不想要小孩 |
[09:42] | so thank you, Dr. Fox. | 谢谢你 福克斯医生 |
[09:46] | Uma, we’ve talked about this before, | 乌玛 我们之前聊过 |
[09:48] | but now that the day has come, | 但你马上就要动手术了 |
[09:50] | I really have to ask again. | 我不需要再次跟你确认 |
[09:52] | This surgery’s long, it’s complex, | 这场手术很长也很复杂 |
[09:54] | and it’s very personal. | 而且关乎到你的私密处 |
[09:56] | Are you sure you’re all right with other doctors | 你确定让其他医生观摩 |
[09:58] | watching from the gallery? | 你不会介意 |
[10:01] | You’re a pioneer, | 你是第一个做这个手术的人 |
[10:02] | and this could help save more women like me. | 而且这个可以帮助更多像我一样的女性 |
[10:06] | So teach away. | 所以教他们吧 |
[10:09] | All right, guys. Let’s do this. | 好吧 咱们开始吧 |
[10:14] | I’m gonna be right back, all right? | 我马上就回来 好吗 |
[10:17] | It’s like a plague in here. | 这里就像有瘟疫一样 |
[10:18] | Bronchitis, pneumonia, some gastroenteritis. | 支气管炎 肺炎 还有肠胃炎 |
[10:22] | Whoa, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:23] | Ohh. What do we got? | 有什么病人 |
[10:25] | Right. Uh, Grey and Link are in Trauma 2 | 格蕾和林克在创伤2号 |
[10:26] | with a woman who fell from a balcony, | 治疗一个从阳台摔落的女性 |
[10:27] | and almost everyone else is flu-like symptoms. | 其他人都有类似流感的症状 |
[10:29] | Including you, I guess. | 包括你 我觉得 |
[10:32] | Look, if you want to grab some rest, | 如果你想休息一下的话 |
[10:33] | I can page you if anything’s urgent. | 我可以有紧急情况的时候再呼你 |
[10:34] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[10:36] | – Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! – I’m gonna muscle through. | – 抱歉 – 我可以挺过去 |
[10:37] | Could you, uh, prep an IV, uh, | 你能不能准备点滴 |
[10:39] | bag of LR and 4 milligrams of Zofran? | 一袋乳酸林格氏液和4毫克枢复宁 |
[10:41] | – Yeah. You got it. -Thanks. | – 没问题 – 谢了 |
[10:43] | So, we have our interdepartmental meetings, | 我们有部门间会议 |
[10:45] | M&Ms, lung tumor boards, and such | 在会议室里有 |
[10:47] | in the conference room. | 巧克力豆和肺肿瘤板之类的 |
[10:48] | Oh, good, you still do it there. | 真好 你们还在这么做呢 |
[10:50] | I-I moved it from the lecture hall | 我把它从演讲厅搬出来 |
[10:51] | to get a more open and honest exchange. | 目的是为了能有一个更开放和诚实的交流平台 |
[10:53] | “A more open and honest exchange.” | 更开放和诚实的交流 |
[10:55] | You don’t say. | 你别说话 |
[10:57] | Well, it’s just that my sister’s kinda wrecked right now | 就因为你没能开放和诚实的交流 |
[11:00] | because you failed to have an open and honest exchange. | 导致我妹妹现在崩溃了 |
[11:02] | I told them. | 我告诉他们了 |
[11:03] | You told them too late. | 你告诉他们太晚了 |
[11:07] | Are we gonna be able to work together, Dr. Pierce? | 皮尔斯医生 我们还能在一起工作吗 |
[11:13] | I’ve heard nothing but excellent things about your work, | 我只听到过你工作积极的评价 |
[11:15] | Dr. Altman, and any minute now, | 奥尔特曼医生 从现在起每分钟 |
[11:17] | I will shove aside my personal contempt | 出于职业素养 |
[11:20] | in favor of professional courtesy. | 我会把我个人成见放一边 |
[11:22] | Dr. Huser to Labor and Delivery. | 胡塞尔医生请到分娩科 |
[11:24] | Dr. Huser to Labor and Delivery. | 胡塞尔医生请到分娩科 |
[11:27] | On 3 — 1, 2, 3. What do we got? | 数到3 1 2 3 病人什么情况 |
[11:29] | Patient collapsed at a convenience store. | 病人在一家便利店晕倒了 |
[11:31] | Last BP 110 over 50, pulse 82. | 血压110 50 脉搏82 |
[11:34] | Ma’am, did you lose consciousness? | 女士 你失去意识了吗 |
[11:35] | Uh, no, I don’t think so. | 没有 我想没有 |
[11:37] | Hey, guys, what did you see? | 小家伙 你看到什么了 |
[11:39] | She was like, “Ow, my stomach.” | 她就是在喊 我胃疼 |
[11:41] | Then she was like, “Ow, my face.” | 接着她说 我的脸 |
[11:43] | Nice, guys. Real nice. | 好的 小家伙 真棒 |
[11:44] | Ma’am, do you have any other symptoms | 女士 你还有什么症状吗 |
[11:46] | uh, dizziness or headache? | 头晕 头疼 |
[11:47] | Uh, yeah, headache because Gabe just told me today | 头疼 因为加布今天告诉我 |
[11:50] | that his project is due tomorrow… | 他的计划明天截止 |
[11:52] | – Quit touching me! – You touched me first! | – 别碰我 – 你先碰我的 |
[11:54] | …and I have the flu, and I hate children, | 我得了流感而且我讨厌小孩 |
[11:55] | – so life is punishing me. – No! Let me go! | – 所以生活在惩罚我 – 放开我 |
[11:57] | So if I could just get something for my stomach | 你能不能给我开点胃药 |
[11:59] | – and some sedatives for the children… – Let me go! | – 再给孩子打针镇静剂 – 放开我 |
[12:01] | – …we’ll be good to go. – Hey, watch out. | – 我们就能离开这了 – 嘿 小心 |
[12:02] | Hey, guys, guys, knock it off. | 嘿 你俩 别闹了 |
[12:04] | Should we call their parents? | 能不能给他们家长打电话 |
[12:05] | – I am their parents… – It’s your fault! | – 我就是他们家长 – 都怪你 |
[12:07] | …ever since my sister died, | 自从我姐姐死后 |
[12:08] | and clearly, I’m crushing it | 很明显我搞砸了 |
[12:10] | Abdomen’s a little tender. | 腹部有些柔软 |
[12:12] | Uh, Schmitt, do you want to see if CT’s open? | 施密特 你看下CT室有人没 |
[12:13] | Whoa, CT? No, no, I’m fine. | CT 不了 我没事 |
[12:15] | I just have the flu, and I already took antibiotics | 我就是得了流感 我已经吃了 |
[12:17] | I had left over from last year, so… | 去年剩的抗生素 |
[12:21] | Bad idea? | 坏主意吗 |
[12:22] | Unprescribed? Yes. | 非处方药 没错 |
[12:24] | Listen, I know that you’re stressed, | 听着 我知道你压力很大 |
[12:25] | and maybe it is just the flu, but… | 也许你可能就只是流感 但是 |
[12:27] | Claire, if it isn’t, | 克莱尔 如果不是流感 |
[12:28] | you’re really gonna wish that you’d stayed, okay? | 你真会觉得你留下来比较好 好吗 |
[12:32] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:33] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 哦 我没事 |
[12:36] | He sounds like me. | 他听起来跟我差不多 |
[12:40] | Free fluid in the pelvis and abdomen. | 骨盆和腹部有液体 |
[12:43] | X-rays are up. | X光好了 |
[12:44] | Post-ops are done, Link. What’d I miss? | 林克 手术室预约好了 我错过了什么 |
[12:46] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[12:47] | She’s got a windswept pelvis. | 她髋关节畸形 |
[12:49] | “Windswept”? It’s a combo platter. | 畸形 还不单纯是这样 |
[12:51] | We got AP compression on one side, | 前位切片有压伤 |
[12:52] | lateral compression on the other. | 侧面切片也有压伤 |
[12:54] | You see the widened SI joint here | 你看见这边的髂关节 |
[12:56] | and the sacral fracture there? | 还有骶骨骨折 |
[12:57] | Okay, well, I’d love to get her up to the O.R. | 还是把她带到手术室 |
[12:58] | for a neuro check. | 做一个神经检查 |
[13:00] | And we can do an intra-op CT when we get there. | 还可以在那可以做一个术中CT |
[13:01] | 100%. Let’s do it. | 没问题 开始吧 |
[13:03] | Well, wait, aren’t we gonna stabilize her pelvis first? | 等等 不先稳定她的骨盆吗 |
[13:05] | – Of course. – Nah. | – 肯定啊 – 不用了 |
[13:06] | “Nah”? She’s got a pelvic fracture. | 不用了 她都骨盆损伤了 |
[13:07] | You’re not gonna at least put a binder on her? | 最起码包扎一下吧 |
[13:09] | Nope. We’ll see you up there. | 不用了 到那再说 |
[13:14] | All right. She’s hypotensive. | 她血压有点低 |
[13:15] | We got to move, people. | 动作快点 |
[13:24] | She’s all prepped for her ex-lap. | 她已经准备好前搭接了 |
[13:26] | Okay, so what made you think | 是什么让你觉得 |
[13:28] | that Link and I would be a good match? | 我和林克挺合适的 |
[13:30] | Okay, listen, before I met Alex, | 听着 在我遇到亚历克斯之前 |
[13:32] | Link was the very best person that I knew, | 林克是我认识的最好的人 |
[13:34] | and Alex would say the same thing about you, so… | 亚历克斯也会对你有同样的评价 |
[13:38] | Oh, come on. Link’s a great guy. | 林克这人挺好的 |
[13:40] | And Labradors are great dogs. | 拉布拉多这狗也挺好的 |
[13:42] | They’re always happy to see you, | 看见你总是挺高兴的 |
[13:43] | they’re super cute, and they’re full of energy. | 它们超可爱 超有活力 |
[13:45] | Okay, listen. He is not a Labrador. | 听着 他又不是拉布拉多犬 |
[13:46] | You just have to get to know him. | 你得先了解了解他啊 |
[13:51] | Who’s ready to put a pelvis back together, huh? | 各位都准备好修复骨盆了吗 |
[13:53] | I am. | 我准备好了 |
[13:54] | I am ready. | 我准备好了 |
[13:57] | Did you jog up here? | 你是跑过来的吗 |
[13:59] | Ran up the stairs. Gets the blood flowing, you know? | 跑跑楼梯 让血液流动 懂吗 |
[14:01] | We got to save this lady. She’s getting married. | 我们得救这姑娘啊 她要结婚了 |
[14:03] | We have to save them all, even the sad and lonely ones. | 我们谁都得救 那些可悲又单身的也得救 |
[14:09] | Is there another Dr. Grey you thought I should ask out? | 还有没有别的格蕾医生我能约的 |
[14:16] | Okay, just relax and try not to move, okay? | 放松 尽量不要动 好吗 |
[14:19] | I haven’t relaxed in two years. | 我已经两年没放松了 |
[14:21] | My mother used to say, “I hope you have children someday, | 我妈妈之前经常说 我希望你哪天也有孩子 |
[14:23] | and they’re as awful to you as you were to me.” | 他们对你就像你对我那样糟糕 |
[14:26] | And I’d say, “Joke’s on you, lady. | 我当时就说 你等着吧 |
[14:28] | I’m never having kids.” | 我才不要孩子呢 |
[14:29] | And then Cynthia died, | 然后辛西娅死了 |
[14:30] | and now I have her two human tornadoes. | 她的两个人形龙卷风就给我了 |
[14:34] | They’re loud, and they’re smelly, | 他们又吵又臭 |
[14:36] | and they think fart jokes are hilarious, | 他们觉得放屁玩笑很有趣 |
[14:38] | and they never stop eating. | 他们从早吃到晚 |
[14:41] | I love them, but they are disgusting. | 我爱他们 但他们太恶心 |
[14:45] | I think I owe my mom an apology. | 我觉得我欠我妈妈一个道歉 |
[14:47] | Yeah, me too. | 对 我也是 |
[14:48] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[14:49] | – Her transverse colon is — is huge. | – 她的横结肠 – 还挺大 |
[14:51] | Toxic megacolon with peritoneal signs. | 有腹膜征的毒性巨结肠 |
[14:54] | We’re gonna need to get her to the O.R. | 快带她去手术室 |
[14:55] | before her bowel perfs, okay? | 在她肠穿孔之前 |
[14:58] | I was hoping, if we start medially, | 我在想 如果我们从中间开始 |
[14:59] | we could remove the tumor en bloc. | 我们可以整块切除肿瘤 |
[15:02] | Ah… It’s not working. | 不管用啊 |
[15:04] | I know. Just… | 我知道 |
[15:05] | Let’s try coming from the inferior side. | 我们试试从侧面开始 |
[15:08] | Maybe if you approach it superiorly — | 要是能再弯曲一点 |
[15:10] | I am. | 我弯曲了 |
[15:13] | Yeah, it’s still not working. | 但没有用啊 |
[15:14] | You know, I can see that, Shepherd. | 我看得见 谢泼德 |
[15:16] | That’s why we’re practicing. | 所以我们要练啊 |
[15:17] | And at this rate, we will be ready | 就按这个速度 我们 |
[15:19] | – in, what — five years? | 差不多 多少 5年之后就没问题了 |
[15:20] | Don’t take your baby daddy drama out on our tumor baby. | 别把你孩子他爸那些事带到治肿瘤这来 |
[15:22] | We can do this. | 我们能做到 |
[15:27] | Consult in the O.R. I’ll be right back. | 手术室会诊 我马上回来 |
[15:29] | – Wh-What — You’re — You’re leaving? | 啥 你 你要走了 |
[15:32] | Do me a favor and come back with a little positivity! | 求求你了 回来有点积极性吧 |
[15:46] | It’s quite a crowd. | 人挺多啊 |
[15:47] | Quite a surgery. | 大手术 |
[15:49] | It sounds really complicated. I hope it goes well. | 听起来挺复杂 希望顺利 |
[15:52] | Well, if you thought you might be performing your last surgery, | 你要是知道这是你最后一次做手术 |
[15:55] | wouldn’t you want to go out with a bang? | 你还想失败着走出手术室门吗 |
[15:57] | Catherine told you? | 凯瑟琳告诉你的吗 |
[15:59] | This morning. | 今天早上说的 |
[16:00] | She’s symptomatic. She’s in pain. | 她症状很明显 她已经开始疼痛了 |
[16:04] | This is not a simple surgery. | 这个手术不简单 |
[16:05] | I mean, do you think this is a good idea? | 你觉得这是个好主意吗 |
[16:07] | I think she’s Catherine Fox. | 我觉得她是凯瑟琳·福克斯 |
[16:10] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[16:12] | she’s gonna make her mark here. | 她会在此成名 |
[16:14] | And I think she has a stellar team by her side. | 并且我觉得她的身边有一个优秀的团队 |
[16:18] | They’re ready. | 他们准备好了 |
[16:26] | Full house. | 满座 |
[16:28] | 10 blade. | 十号刀 |
[16:35] | No bleed, no indications for surgery. | 无出血 无手术指征 |
[16:37] | Possibly an anoxic brain injury, | 可能是缺氧性脑损伤 |
[16:39] | so I’ll monitor her closely in post-op. | 所以我会在术后观察她 |
[16:41] | Link: Thank you, Shepherd. | 谢谢 谢泼德 |
[16:43] | Basin. | 盆 |
[16:44] | Spleen is out. | 脾脏已出 |
[16:46] | Bleeding in the left-upper quadrant is controlled, | 控制左上腹部包块的出血 |
[16:48] | but it must be coming from somewhere. | 但是出血一定是来自于某个部位 |
[16:49] | How many units have we gone through? Nico: Eleven. | 出血了几个单位 十一个 |
[16:51] | I’m gonna clamp the internal iliac, | 我要夹住髂内肌 |
[16:52] | – try to slow the bleeding. – Mm-hmm. | – 试着延缓出血 – 嗯 |
[16:54] | Parker, just so you’re clear, | 帕克 这样你清楚 |
[16:55] | we would have gone through fewer units | 要是在急诊室里稳定住她 |
[16:56] | had we stabilized her in the E.R. | 就会出血更少 |
[16:58] | Yes, Dr. Gray. | 是的 格蕾医生 |
[17:00] | – Retraction here, Nico. – Got it. | – 收缩这里 尼克 – 好的 |
[17:02] | A pelvic binder tamponades the bleeding — | 骨盆包扎填塞出血 |
[17:03] | it’s a very simple standard of care. | 是一个非常简单的护理标准 |
[17:05] | – Yes, ma’am. – More retraction. | – 是的 女士 – 再收缩 |
[17:07] | How did you even become a doctor | 你是怎么以 一切都会好 |
[17:08] | with this sort of “everything’ll work itself out” attitude? | 一切自己都会好 这种态度成为一名医生的 |
[17:11] | I became a doctor the way everyone does, Grey. | 我做医生的道路和大家一样 格蕾 |
[17:13] | I worked my ass off, I went to med school — | 我拼命工作 上了医学院 |
[17:15] | He became a doctor because he got cancer — | 因为他得了癌症才成为一名医生 |
[17:16] | Jo, that’s not your story to tell. | 乔 这不是你的故事 |
[17:18] | – Sorry. But he’s — he’s not a lightweight, | – 不好意思 但是他 他不容小视 |
[17:20] | and he’s not an idiot. Thank you. | 而且他不是白痴 谢谢 |
[17:22] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[17:25] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪 |
[17:26] | Check this out, Parker. | 看看这个 帕克 |
[17:28] | You want to make sure you pack below the pelvic brim. | 你要确保你包扎的位置低于骨盆边缘 |
[17:30] | That’s where you’re gonna run into | 那里你会遇到很多你讨厌的 |
[17:31] | a lot of the nasty vascular variants | 血管变异 |
[17:32] | like the crown of death. | 比如死亡皇冠 |
[17:34] | I had a hunch when I saw the X-ray, | 我看x光片时有预感 |
[17:35] | and I typically do use a pelvic binder, | 我通常用骨盆夹 |
[17:37] | but in this case, it could’ve caused | 但在这种情况下 |
[17:38] | the internally rotated side to be crushed inward, | 它可能会导致内部旋转的一侧被挤压到内部 |
[17:41] | causing even further damage. | 造成更大的伤害 |
[17:42] | And you couldn’t have just said that in the E.R.? | 你在急诊室里怎么不这么说 |
[17:45] | I guess I could’ve, but I didn’t realize part of my job | 我想我可以,但我没意识到我工作的一部分 |
[17:48] | was convincing you I belonged here. | 就是说服你我属于这里 |
[17:52] | I thought I just had the flu | 我以为我只是感冒了 |
[17:53] | and the antibiotics would knock it out. | 抗生素会治好它 |
[17:55] | No, no. The antibiotics wiped out | 不 不 抗生素会消灭 |
[17:56] | the good bacteria in your intestine, | 你肠道中的有益细菌 |
[17:58] | which caused severe inflammation | 于是引起了严重的炎症 |
[17:59] | that made you pass out. | 让你晕倒 |
[18:00] | But we caught it just in time. | 但我们及时赶上了 |
[18:01] | Just in time? | 及时 |
[18:02] | Like, before it killed me? | 就是说 在它要了我的命之前 |
[18:04] | – Oh, God. I-I — I-I can’t die. | 哦 天呐 我 我 我不能死 |
[18:06] | Those boys can’t lose another parent. | 那些男孩不能再失去父母了 |
[18:08] | Eli just got to the point | 伊莱刚到了 |
[18:10] | where he’s not crying at night. | 晚上不会哭的地步 |
[18:11] | – They — They need me. | – 他们 – 他们需要我 |
[18:13] | – They need — | – 他们需要 |
[18:14] | Okay, the bowel seems to have ruptured. | 好吧 肠子好像破裂了 |
[18:15] | Let’s, uh, get her intubated and prepped. | 让我们给她做插管和准备 |
[18:17] | DeLuca: She’s moving too much. | 她动作太大了 |
[18:18] | Okay, let’s push 100 of propofol with 100 of sux. | 好的 我们用100个异丙酚和100个麻醉剂 |
[18:21] | – Already on it. – Good. | – 准备好了 – 好的 |
[18:24] | – What? I-I — Oops. | – 怎么 我 我 |
[18:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:28] | Oh, God, did you — | 天呐 你是 |
[18:29] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:31] | Okay, everybody, stop! Listen to me. | 好了 大家停一下 听我说 |
[18:33] | The propofol and sux had just been accidentally injected | 异丙酚和麻醉剂只是意外地注射进了我的静脉 |
[18:35] | into my IV, which means I have about 30 seconds | 也就是说到三十秒 |
[18:37] | until I will be paralyzed. | 我就会瘫痪 |
[18:39] | So let’s page the chief. | 所以呼叫主任过来 |
[18:40] | DeLuca, start the surgery, stat. | 德卢卡 开始手术 |
[18:41] | Uh, I’m gonna need somebody to put a tube in me, | 我需要有人给我插根管子 |
[18:43] | because once I am down, I’m gonna lose my airway, | 因为一旦我倒下 我就会气道闭锁 |
[18:44] | and if I can’t breathe, then I will die. | 如果我不能呼吸 我就会死 |
[18:46] | I’d also appreciate it if somebody could help me | 我会很感激 如果有人能帮我 |
[18:48] | by breaking my fa– | 打破我的 |
[18:55] | – Patient’s intubated. – Okay, Schmitt, look at me. | – 病人气管插管完成 – 好的 施密特 看着我 |
[18:57] | Don’t rock the laryngoscope, okay? | 不要摇动喉镜 好吗 |
[18:58] | 10 blade. | 十号刀 |
[19:02] | Now, drive the tube in between his vocal chords. | 现在 把管子插进他的声带中间 |
[19:06] | Dr. Hunt, you may experience some discomfort now. | 亨特医生 你现在可能会感到不舒服 |
[19:09] | – Schmitt, he can’t hear you. – I’ve never done this. | – 施密特 他听不见的 – 我从没这么做过 |
[19:11] | That doesn’t mean you can’t, all right? | 这并不意味着你不能 对吧 |
[19:13] | Now, Bovie. | 现在 博维 |
[19:20] | I did it. I did it! | 我做到了 我做到了 |
[19:22] | Okay, do not stop bagging, okay? | 好吧 别停止压气囊 好吗 |
[19:24] | Get him upstairs, hook him up to some fluids. | 把他弄上楼 给他打些液体 |
[19:26] | Now. Come on. Let’s go. | 现在 来吧 动手吧 |
[19:34] | She’s in a coma? | 她昏迷了吗 |
[19:37] | It’s a medically induced coma. | 这是由药物引起的昏迷 |
[19:39] | The sedation will keep her calm | 镇静剂会使她保持镇静 |
[19:41] | and allow her body to heal. | 让她的身体痊愈的 |
[19:45] | But… | 但是 |
[19:47] | she will wake up? | 她会醒来的吧 |
[19:48] | Natasha lost a lot of blood, | 娜塔莎失血过多 |
[19:51] | and her body underwent severe stress. | 身体承受了巨大的压力 |
[19:53] | We don’t always know | 我们并不能知道 |
[19:54] | how a patient’s gonna recover from that. | 病人如何从这种情况中恢复过来 |
[19:57] | So she won’t wake up. | 所以她醒不过来了 |
[19:58] | We can’t know for sure. | 我们不能肯定 |
[20:00] | We will continue to monitor her and support her | 我们将尽我们所能 |
[20:03] | and do everything we can. | 持续关注她的情况 |
[20:07] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做些什么 |
[20:09] | You can hold her hand. You can speak to her. | 你可以牵着她的手 和她聊聊天 |
[20:11] | She may be able to hear you. | 她也许能听到你说话 |
[20:17] | She was gonna wear a blue dress… | 她本来是想穿一件蓝色的裙子 |
[20:20] | for our wedding. | 在我们的婚礼上 |
[20:22] | She’s not a traditionalist, and… | 她不是传统主义者 而且 |
[20:24] | …she’s not a kid. | 她也不是小孩子了 |
[20:27] | We waited forever to meet each other. | 我们永远等着见到对方 |
[20:31] | It was just this one tradition — | 这只是分床睡的 |
[20:35] | sleeping apart. | 一个传统 |
[20:38] | We thought it would bring us good luck. | 我们认为那会给我们带来好运 |
[20:42] | I don’t want to do life without you | 我不想过没有你的生活 |
[20:44] | now that I know what it’s like with you. | 既然我知道和你在一起是什么感觉了 |
[20:52] | Wake up… | 醒过来吧 |
[20:59] | …and marry me. | 然后嫁给我 |
[21:05] | Please. | 求你了 |
[21:07] | Please. | 求你了 |
[21:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:21] | I’m just glad that you’re alive, | 我只是很高兴你还活着 |
[21:24] | glad that we’re alive. | 很高兴我们还活着 |
[21:27] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[21:29] | – I have a surgery. You okay? – Yeah. | – 我有个手术 你没事吧 – 是的 |
[21:32] | Hey, thanks for marrying me. | 嗨 谢谢你娶了我 |
[21:37] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[21:39] | I know, Shepherd. I know. | 我知道 谢泼德 我知道 |
[21:41] | I’ve run every one of those scenarios! | 我已经走完了每一个场景 |
[21:42] | I am just trying to be realistic. | 我只是想现实一点 |
[21:43] | Well, maybe if you’d stop running off to consults — | 也许你应该停止再去咨询了 |
[21:45] | That has nothing to do with the fact | 这与我们在这里 |
[21:46] | that we are staring down the impossible here. | 看到的不可能的事实无关 |
[21:48] | Where is the Amelia Shepherd | 那个看到妮可·赫尔曼无法手术的脑瘤 |
[21:50] | that looked at Nicole Herman’s inoperable brain tumor | 说是的 我可以 我应该做这个手术 |
[21:52] | and said, “Yes, I can, and I should”? | 的艾米利亚·谢泼德在哪儿 |
[21:54] | That was Brain Tumor Amelia. | 那是脑瘤艾米莉亚 |
[21:55] | Non-Brain Tumor Amelia is a reasonable surgeon | 非脑瘤艾米莉亚是一个理性的外科医生 |
[21:58] | who asks reasonable questions. | 她会提出合理的问题来 |
[22:00] | I –And she is currently speaking in the third person, | 我 她现在用第三人称说话 |
[22:02] | so, you know… | 所以 你知道 |
[22:05] | This is what we are dealing with. | 这就是我们要处理的 |
[22:07] | We have to visualize this. | 我们要把它形象化 |
[22:08] | Well, that would be lovely, but it’s not an option. | 那太好了 但这不是一个选择 |
[22:10] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[22:11] | Okay, you guys were talking really loud, | 好吧 你们讨论的声音太大了 |
[22:13] | so I’m not gonna apologize for eavesdropping | 所以我不会因为偷听而道歉的 |
[22:15] | despite your angry faces. | 尽管你满脸写着愤怒 |
[22:16] | – Jo — No, th-there is a way | – 乔 – 不 有办法 |
[22:18] | to 3-D visualize a tumor like that. | 去三维成像像这样的肿瘤 |
[22:20] | It’s brand-new, and they’re about to do | 是全新的方法 而且他们即将 |
[22:22] | the first launch of it at UCSD. | 在加州大学圣地亚哥医学临床研究中心上进行首次发布 |
[22:23] | It’s called the ORBEYE. | 叫做球眼 |
[22:25] | Can I just see your… | 我能看看你的 |
[22:26] | That’s — Yeah, that’s fine. G-Go ahead. | 那是 那很好 拿吧 |
[22:30] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[22:31] | She’s a surgical fellow studying future medicine. | 她是一个研究未来医学的外科医生 |
[22:34] | That’s not a thing. | 没有这回事儿好吧 |
[22:36] | Uh, am I dreaming, ’cause she, uh, | 我在做梦吗 因为她 |
[22:37] | just walked in with a miracle, | 带着奇迹走了进来 |
[22:38] | and she looks like a… mermaid. | 而且她看起来像个 美人鱼 |
[22:41] | It’s still a giant tumor, Tom. | 这仍然是个巨大的肿瘤 汤姆 |
[22:43] | – Just let me have this. – Okay. | – 你就让我享受一下这一刻吧 – 好的 |
[22:46] | What? | 什么 |
[22:50] | I want him to be on fluids, | 我要他持续输液 |
[22:52] | and check his vitals every 15 minutes. | 并且每15分钟接受一次生命体征检查 |
[22:53] | I don’t want to miss any bumps in Dr. Hunt’s numbers. | 我可不想错过亨特医生的数据 |
[22:55] | – Of course, Doctor. – What the hell happened? | – 好的 医生 – 发生什么事了 |
[22:57] | He said that he had the flu. | 他说他得了流感 |
[22:59] | I mean, I told him to go home, but what is it? | 我是说 我叫他回家 但那是什么 |
[23:00] | Is it pneumonia? A P.E.? What happened to him?! | 那是肺炎吗 还是肺栓塞 他怎么了 |
[23:03] | He was injected with a paralytic by mistake in surgery. | 他在手术室里被误注射了麻醉剂 |
[23:09] | That’s, uh… | 那 |
[23:11] | I’m watching him. | 我在看护他 |
[23:13] | I promise, I’ll make sure he comes through. | 我保证 我一定让他挺过来的 |
[23:15] | Respectfully, I’m not going anywhere. | 恕我直言 我哪儿也不去 |
[23:21] | What? | 什么 |
[23:22] | No one has ever started a sentence to me | 从来没有人对我说过 |
[23:24] | with the word “respectfully.” | 恭敬这个词 |
[23:28] | Dr. Ryan to Oncology. | 瑞安医生请去肿瘤科 |
[23:29] | Dr. Ryan to Oncology. | 瑞安医生请去肿瘤科 |
[23:31] | Yeah, no. I get it. | 是的 没有 我明白了 |
[23:32] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[23:35] | Everything okay? No. | – 一切还好吗 – 不好 |
[23:37] | I have a bunch of 5-year-olds on their way to my house | 有一群5岁的孩子们在来我家 |
[23:40] | for a birthday party, and Hulk just canceled. | 参加生日派对的路上 而绿人刚放了我鸽子 |
[23:42] | The Hulk. | 是绿巨人 |
[23:43] | What? | 什么 |
[23:44] | It’s “The Hulk,” not “Hulk.” | 是绿巨人 不是绿人 |
[23:48] | Whatever. | 管他的 |
[23:51] | I could help. | 我可以帮你 |
[23:53] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[23:55] | After the day we just had, I could use a party. | 在我们刚度过的这样一天后 我需要开个派对 |
[23:56] | For 5-year-olds? | 和一群5岁的孩子们 |
[23:58] | I was a Cub Scout. | 我可是个童子军 |
[23:59] | I make a mean s’more. | 我还是可以帮点忙的 |
[24:01] | But, I mean, if you don’t need the help… | 但是 我是说 如果你不需要帮助 |
[24:03] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[24:06] | I’ll take the help. | 我接受你帮忙 |
[24:14] | Something wrong? | 哪里出现问题了吗 |
[24:17] | Tissue’s too friable. | 组织太脆弱了 |
[24:20] | Can I help? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[24:21] | You can stop talking so I can hear myself think. | 你可以闭嘴这样我就能听到自己在想什么了 |
[24:29] | She’s incredible. | 她太令人不可思议了 |
[24:32] | if by “incredible,” you mean she possesses | 如果不可思议是指她拥有 |
[24:34] | an absurd level of stubbornness, | 一种荒谬的固执的话 |
[24:35] | then, yeah, she is incredible. | 那么 是的 她太不可思议了 |
[24:39] | She’s only out-stubborned | 她只是比和她一起工作的 |
[24:40] | by the other two people operating with her. | 另外两个人更固执 |
[24:45] | I’m, um, trying to be better about expressing my feelings. | 我 呃 在试图更好地表达我的感受 |
[24:49] | I never asked you to. | 我从没要求你这样 |
[24:52] | Jackson did. | 杰克逊要求了 |
[24:54] | Now he’s sharing nothing about his feelings with me | 现在他什么都不和我说了 |
[24:56] | or with Catherine. | 或者是和凯瑟琳 |
[24:59] | Neither is Richard, | 理查德也是 |
[25:00] | and who knows what’s going on in Catherine’s head? | 谁知道凯瑟琳脑子里在想些什么 |
[25:02] | They are stubborn. | 他们都太顽固了 |
[25:04] | My mother did the same thing. | 我妈妈也是这样子 |
[25:08] | She hid her cancer from me, tried to protect me, | 她对我隐瞒她的癌症 试图保护我 |
[25:10] | and all I can think of is how much time we lost. | 我所能想到的就是我们失去了多少共处的时间 |
[25:15] | And they could have that time if they just talked. | 如果他们说出来的话他们就可以拥有那个时间了 |
[25:17] | So you want them to hug it all out right now | 所以你是想让他们现在围着那打开的腹腔 |
[25:21] | over an open abdomen? | 敞开心扉拥抱彼此吗 |
[25:23] | I’m saying you can waste a lot of time | 我是说你可以浪费很多时间 |
[25:25] | waiting for the right moment. | 来等待合适的时机 |
[25:28] | That storm’s gonna come when it comes. | 暴风雨在它该来的时候总会来的 |
[25:31] | How can you just accept that? | 你怎么能就这样接受呢 |
[25:35] | I’m trying to be better | 我努力让自己变得更好 |
[25:38] | about not trying to control the things I can’t. | 不再试图去控制那些我无法控制的事情 |
[25:45] | Wipes. | 擦汗 |
[25:53] | Hemostat, quickly. | 止血钳 快 |
[25:57] | Mom, if you’re in pain, I can take over. It’s fine. | 妈妈 如果你很痛的话 我可以接手的 没关系的 |
[26:00] | Yes, Jackson, I’m in pain. | 是的 杰克逊 我很痛苦 |
[26:02] | I’m in pain because, when this woman wakes up, | 我很痛苦因为 当这个女人醒过来时 |
[26:05] | she will not have a uterus. | 她会失去她的子宫 |
[26:07] | The radiation has fried her tissues. | 辐射灼伤了她的组织 |
[26:08] | It’s falling apart in my hands. | 它们在我手中分崩离析 |
[26:10] | No matter how many times I try, | 无论我尝试多少次 |
[26:12] | I cannot safely separate the uterus | 我都不能在不影响血液供应的情况下 |
[26:14] | without compromising the blood supply. | 安全地分离子宫 |
[26:16] | It’s literally disintegrating right before my eyes. | 它就在我眼前分解了 |
[26:20] | Her body’s been through too much. | 她的身体承受了太多 |
[26:23] | You can’t fix that. | 你不能解决这个问题 |
[26:25] | Neither can I. | 我也不能 |
[26:27] | No one can fix this. | 没有人能解决这个问题 |
[26:33] | I’m taking out the uterus. | 我要切除子宫了 |
[26:43] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[26:51] | Close her up. | 把伤口缝合起来 |
[27:02] | – Hunt was given paralytics? – Yes, but it was a mistake, | – 亨特被打了麻醉剂吗 – 是的 但那是不小心的 |
[27:04] | and we got him intubated and off to a room. | 我们给他做了插管然后把他送到了房间里 |
[27:06] | And I’ve also isolated the area of perforation | 我还隔离了穿孔区域 |
[27:09] | and washed her out. | 并将那部分冲洗干净了 |
[27:10] | All right. Right. Since it’s toxic megacolon, | 好吧 没错 因为它是有毒的巨结肠 |
[27:12] | – you’re gonna have to — Perform a subtotal colectomy with an ileostomy. | – 你必须 – 进行结肠次全切除术和回肠造口术 |
[27:16] | I did that, too. | 我也是这么做的 |
[27:17] | All right, so, what’s left? | 好吧 所以 还剩下什么没做 |
[27:22] | I… I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[27:25] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[27:26] | It’s my first time, okay? | 这是我第一次 好吗 |
[27:28] | Can you just tell me what to do next? | 你能告诉我下一步做什么吗 |
[27:30] | You don’t know because there’s nothing left. | 你不知道 是因为这儿没什么可做的了 |
[27:32] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[27:33] | You stepped up. | 你非常有进步 |
[27:35] | All right, well, don’t get too swelled up about it. | 好吧 别太得意了 |
[27:38] | But great work. Good job. | 但是做得很好 不错 |
[27:40] | Close. | 缝合吧 |
[27:46] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[27:48] | Breathe, breathe. There you go. | 呼吸 呼吸 就像这样 |
[27:49] | All right. All right. Okay. Breathe. | 好吧 好吧 呼吸 |
[27:50] | Welcome back, Dr. Hunt. | 欢迎回来 亨医生 |
[27:53] | Dr. DeLuca finished Claire’s surgery. | 德卢卡医生完成了克莱尔的手术 |
[27:55] | They did the subtotal colectomy, and she’s in recovery now. | 他们做了全结肠切除术 她现在正在恢复中 |
[27:58] | Oh, great. Thank you. | 哦 太棒了 谢谢你 |
[27:59] | And thank you for not dying. | 也谢谢你没有死 |
[28:01] | Okay, we’re done. | 好了 我们完事了 |
[28:03] | Thank you, Doctor… | 谢谢你 医生 |
[28:04] | Schmitt, but everybody calls me — | 施密特 但是每个人都叫我 |
[28:08] | You know what? No. Just Dr. Schmitt. | 你知道吗 不 施密特医生就好了 |
[28:14] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[28:16] | like I got hit with a brick. | 就像我被砖头砸了一样 |
[28:20] | How was your first day with Pierce? | 你和皮尔斯的第一天怎么样 |
[28:23] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 嗯 |
[28:24] | She is Amelia’s sister, so… | 她是艾米利亚的妹妹 所以 |
[28:29] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[28:35] | Listen. | 听着 |
[28:38] | I didn’t do anything to Amelia. | 我没有对艾米利亚做任何事 |
[28:39] | I didn’t, I didn’t set out to hurt anyone, | 我没有 我没打算伤害任何人 |
[28:41] | and I know that I’m — I’m not perfect, | 我知道我 我不完美 |
[28:43] | and I have made plenty of mistakes here, | 并且我在这里犯了很多错误 |
[28:46] | but you showed up in Germany, | 但是你出现在德国 |
[28:48] | and then you came back here, and you did what you did, | 然后你回到这里 然后你做了你所做的这一切 |
[28:50] | so please just stop making everything my fault. | 所以请不要再把一切都归咎于我 |
[28:54] | Landstuhl was my perfect job. | 兰德斯图尔是我最完美的一份工作 |
[28:56] | I was in charge, I was respected, | 我负责一切 我被人们尊敬 |
[28:59] | and they’ve not yet filled that position, | 而且他们还没有填补这个职位的空缺 |
[29:01] | and in Germany, the maternity leave is — | 而且在德国 产假是 |
[29:04] | is really generous. | 真的很慷慨 |
[29:07] | You — You — Are you saying you want to go back? | 你 你 你是说你想回去 |
[29:11] | I’m saying I’m having a hard time wanting to stay here | 我是说我很难在这里呆下去 |
[29:13] | and answer to a 20-something who hates me. | 还要听一个讨厌我的20多岁的年轻人的指令 |
[29:15] | I’m saying I don’t understand why I’m the only one | 我是说我不明白为什么我是唯一一个 |
[29:18] | who has to sacrifice anything so that our kid has two parents. | 为了我们的孩子有两个父母而牺牲一切的人 |
[29:21] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[29:23] | …you could move to Germany. | 你可以搬去德国 |
[29:24] | They’ve got a great paternity leave there, too. | 那里也有很好的陪产假 |
[29:31] | Stay here. Work in Trauma. | 待在这儿 在创伤科工作 |
[29:33] | I don’t want to work for you, Owen. | 我不想为你工作 欧文 |
[29:35] | – Are you even listening to me? – No, no. | – 你在听我说话吗 – 没有 |
[29:36] | I’m saying… | 我说的 |
[29:38] | run the department. | 是运营部门 |
[29:39] | I’ll work for you. | 我将为你工作 |
[29:40] | I mean, you’re more than qualified, | 我是说 你完全有资格 |
[29:42] | and we still have a position that we haven’t filled, | 我们还有一个职位没有招到人 |
[29:45] | and — and you’re right. | 而且 你说得对 |
[29:46] | Teddy… | 泰迪 |
[29:49] | you sacrificed a lot to come here, | 你为了来这里牺牲了很多 |
[29:51] | and now… | 而现在 |
[29:53] | now it is my turn. | 现在轮到我了 |
[29:55] | Are you giving me your job? | 你是要把你的工作给我吗 |
[29:58] | Teddy… | 泰迪 |
[30:02] | You’re giving me a lot more. | 你给了我更多 |
[30:10] | *Who will keep my fire burning? * | |
[30:13] | *Keep my heart yearning? * | |
[30:16] | *Who will keep my fire burning? * | |
[30:20] | * Keep my wheels turning? * | |
[30:24] | *One, two, three, wait a second for me * | |
[30:27] | * And tell me, where’s my man? * | |
[30:30] | * Who will set my soul on fire? * | |
[30:33] | * And feed my desire? Uh, hi.* | |
[30:36] | I saved Dr. Hunt’s life today. | 我今天救了亨特医生的命 |
[30:38] | I wasn’t Glasses. | 我没戴眼镜 |
[30:41] | I wasn’t bumbly. | 我没有犯错误 |
[30:42] | I didn’t drop anything. | 我什么都没弄掉 |
[30:44] | I…felt like a different person. | 我 感觉像变了一个人 |
[30:48] | * Tell me, where’s my man? * | |
[30:50] | I think it’s you. | 我想是因为你 |
[30:51] | I think you’re rubbing off on me. | 我觉得是你对我的影响 |
[30:54] | Or, uh, you know, something that sounds less dirty. | 或者 你知道的 听起来不那么色情 |
[30:57] | I think this has always been you, and… | 我想这一直都是因为你 而且 |
[31:00] | you just didn’t know it. | 你只是不知道而已 |
[31:05] | *One, two, three, wait a second for me * | |
[31:15] | *Tell me, where’s my man? * | |
[31:17] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[31:19] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[31:21] | You really don’t have to keep saying that. | 你真的没必要一直这么说 |
[31:23] | I’m happy to help. | 我很开心帮到了你 |
[31:25] | You seemed kind of… stressed. | 你似乎 很有压力 |
[31:27] | Thought you didn’t believe in stress. | 我以为你不相信压力呢 |
[31:29] | I believe it exists. | 我相信它是存在的 |
[31:30] | I just don’t believe in letting it run your life. | 我只是不相信它会主宰你的生活 |
[31:33] | I mean, spending your childhood in a hospital, | 我是说 在医院里度过童年 |
[31:36] | losing half the friends you made there | 活下来了 却因为癌症失去了在那里 |
[31:37] | to a cancer you survived, | 结交到的一半朋友 |
[31:39] | watching your parents split up | 看着你的父母 |
[31:40] | because they could barely afford your treatments… | 因为付不起你的治疗费用而离婚 |
[31:43] | made me kind of picky about what I let get to me. | 让我对自己能得到的东西有点吹毛求疵 |
[31:47] | Dude! | 老兄 |
[31:48] | Look at this place! | 看看这个地方 |
[31:49] | We did this in, like, a half an hour. | 我们花了 差不多 有半个小时 |
[31:53] | And I was an ass to you all day. | 我这一整天对着你都像个混蛋一样 |
[31:55] | I literally did nothing to deserve this. | 我真的没有做什么值得你帮我 |
[31:57] | True. | 真的 |
[31:59] | But…I think I kind of like the chase. | 但是 我想我有点喜欢这种追求 |
[32:05] | Because women just throw themselves at you? | 因为女人会向你投怀送抱 |
[32:07] | That’s not a phrase I would ever use. | 我不会用这个词的 |
[32:10] | Ready or not, here we are! | 准备好了吗 我们到了 |
[32:12] | – Hello! – Happy birthday, Bailey! | – 你好 – 生日快乐 贝莉 |
[32:15] | All right! | 好的 |
[32:17] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[32:19] | Come on, you guys! Hey! | 来吧 小家伙们 嘿 |
[32:20] | Presents go right over there. | 礼物就在那边 |
[32:21] | Wait. | 等下 |
[32:22] | Are you Thor? | 你是索尔吗 |
[32:25] | I am. | 我是的 |
[32:27] | So cool! | 太酷了 |
[32:28] | Now, which one of you kids stole my hammer? | 现在 你们是谁偷了我的锤子 |
[32:46] | I completed the ostomies, | 我完成了造瘘术 |
[32:47] | and Jackson closed with a flap. | 杰克逊用皮瓣把它合上了 |
[32:50] | Uma’s in recovery. | 乌玛正在恢复中 |
[32:52] | How is she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[32:55] | Stable. | 情况稳定 |
[33:02] | Now, look, Mom, I know you’re frustrated, okay? | 听着 妈妈 我知道你很挫败 好吗 |
[33:04] | Frustrated? | 挫败 |
[33:05] | I’m livid. | 我很愤怒 |
[33:07] | You questioned my ability to complete that surgery. | 你质疑了我完成手术的能力 |
[33:09] | You inferred that I am somehow not capable — | 你认为我在某种程度上没有能力 |
[33:11] | You had a massive tumor on your spine, | 你的脊椎上有一个巨大的肿瘤 |
[33:13] | and you didn’t say anything about it. | 而你什么都没说 |
[33:15] | You didn’t even tell me you had cancer. | 你甚至都没告诉我你得了癌症 |
[33:17] | I wasn’t ready to bring anyone else into it. | 我还没准备好让其他人知道 |
[33:18] | Except you did. | 不过你还是告诉别人了 |
[33:20] | – You told Maggie. – I did not tell Maggie. | – 你告诉了玛姬 – 我没有告诉玛姬 |
[33:23] | – I told Meredith. – Right. That’s different. | – 我告诉了梅瑞狄斯 – 是的 你说的就像这有区别一样 |
[33:25] | Tom Koracick. | 汤姆·克拉希克 |
[33:27] | I see. Just the important people. | 我明白了 就只告诉了那些重要的人 |
[33:29] | – I told people who could help. | 我告诉了那些能帮我的人 |
[33:31] | Good Lord, that’s offensive. | 天哪 这太无礼了 |
[33:32] | – Do you have any idea what that sounds like? – Richard, please. | – 你知道那听起来像什么吗 – 理查德 求你了 |
[33:34] | How am I supposed to depend on you | 我怎么指望你 |
[33:35] | when you’re hanging out in bars, swinging baseball bats? | 当你在酒吧闲逛 挥舞棒球棒的时候 |
[33:38] | No, no, now, that’s not his business… Wait, what? | 不 不 这不关他的事 等等,什么 |
[33:40] | …and that’s not what we’re talking about. | 这不是我们要讨论的事情 |
[33:42] | You all are acting like such big old babies. | 你们都表现的像个老小孩一样 |
[33:44] | – This is my problem! – Oh, the hell it is. | – 这是我的事儿 – 什么你的事儿 |
[33:46] | No more than my first wife’s Alzheimer’s was her problem. | 你这话说的跟我前妻得了老年痴呆一样 |
[33:49] | This is all our problems, Catherine. No, no. | 这是咱俩的事儿 凯瑟琳 |
[33:50] | You do not want to go in there. | 你进去会后悔的 |
[33:52] | There’s a — a big storm in there. | 里面有一场暴风雨 |
[33:54] | A big, big storm. | 非常非常狂暴 |
[33:57] | Are you serious? That’s disgusting. | 真的吗 也太恶心了 |
[33:58] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[33:59] | Stop it. Stop it. Stop it! | 好了 好了 别说了 |
[34:01] | Now, I was not wrong not to tell you. | 我不告诉你们是对的 |
[34:04] | You were — This is what you always do. | 你一直就这样 |
[34:07] | It’s exactly what you always do — | 你就是一直这么做 |
[34:08] | now, you try to control everyone and everything | 你现在想控制你身边的所有人 |
[34:09] | that you’re around. | 掌控所有事 |
[34:10] | And look what happens when I don’t. | 那你现在知道我不控制的时候会怎么样了 |
[34:12] | I’m gone for two days, and my husband | 我就走了两天 我老公 |
[34:14] | has an arrest record. I’m married to a felon. | 就有了逮捕记录 我嫁给了一个重犯 |
[34:16] | Mom, he just said they were trying to give shots | 妈 他说了他们是想给好不容易得了 |
[34:18] | to people with AA chips. | 戒酒勋章的人灌酒 |
[34:19] | I would’ve smashed the damn place up myself. | 换我也会砸了那地方 |
[34:20] | Thank you. Uh, I mean, that — | 谢谢你 不是 我是说 |
[34:22] | that’s — that’s still, uh, no — no excuse for my behavior. | 这也不能为我的行为找借口 |
[34:25] | I mean, I realize that now, but… | 我现在知道了 |
[34:27] | We can handle bad news, all right? | 我们可以消化糟糕的情绪 对吗 |
[34:30] | We’re surgeons. | 我们是外科医生 |
[34:31] | And we’re your family. | 我们是你的家人 |
[34:33] | We deserve the truth. | 我们值得了解真相 |
[34:34] | You two both know if I had told you any sooner | 你们俩很清楚如果我早点告诉你们 |
[34:36] | you would’ve driven me crazy, | 你们一定会把我逼疯的 |
[34:38] | ordering every test under the sun. | 把所有的检查都给我做一遍 |
[34:40] | At least Thomas — | 至少汤姆斯 |
[34:41] | Don’t — Don’t say that man’s name again. | 不要再提起来那个男人的名字了 |
[34:42] | Richard, honestly, your jealousy | 理查德 说真的 你身上最没吸引力的 |
[34:44] | is your least attractive quality. | 就是你爱嫉妒 |
[34:45] | And lying doesn’t look very good on you, either, Catherine. | 你说谎看起来也不咋地 凯瑟琳 |
[34:47] | No, you don’t get to say that to me. | 你没资格对我说这种话 |
[34:49] | You don’t get to talk to me like that! | 你没资格那样说 |
[34:51] | Not now, not with all that I’m going through! | 我经历了这么多事 你们没资格批评我 |
[34:52] | Mom, you’re seriously gonna play — | 妈 你真的打算用你的 |
[34:53] | Play the cancer card? You’re damn skippy. | 用我得了癌症那招吗 你这个小贱人 |
[34:56] | And I’ll be irrational, and I’ll make bad decisions, | 反正我要失去理智了 没办法好好做决定 |
[34:59] | and I can play the cancer card all I want, | 我想怎么着就怎么着 |
[35:02] | because I’m the one with the damn cancer! | 因为我得了癌症 |
[35:06] | And talking to both of you | 跟你们俩说这么多 |
[35:08] | makes it true. | 感觉更真实了 |
[35:13] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:25] | But, luckily, Dr. DeLuca was here to take over for me. | 但是幸好德卢卡医生之前来接替了我 |
[35:27] | Wow. I wish I could’ve seen that. Mm. | 我真希望能看到 |
[35:30] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:34] | We’re sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[35:35] | For what? | 道什么歉 |
[35:37] | You don’t have to be sorry. | 你们不用对不起 |
[35:39] | Today was a really scary day. | 今天真的很可怕 |
[35:42] | And I’m gonna need both of you to help me for a little while. | 你们俩一人帮我一下 |
[35:45] | You can start by going into my wallet, | 你们先去那边拿我的钱包 |
[35:47] | getting some money, getting yourself some pizza. | 取出点钱去买披萨吃 |
[35:50] | Aunt Claire is starving, so save me some. | 克莱尔阿姨要饿坏了 记得给我留一点 |
[35:52] | Yes, ma’am. Okay. | 好的 女士 遵命 |
[35:54] | – You can’t eat, Claire. – Shh. | – 你不能吃 克莱尔 – 嘘 |
[35:57] | It makes them feel better to help. | 他们帮帮我会好受一点 |
[36:01] | Ohh, I can’t believe I almost died. | 不敢相信我差点死掉 |
[36:04] | Well, you were in good hands. | 给你做手术的人很棒 |
[36:07] | Thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[36:09] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:11] | And you. | 还有你 |
[36:13] | Thank you for making me stay. | 谢谢你让我留下来 |
[36:16] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[36:19] | * On the edge of it all * | |
[36:28] | * Ooh, ooh, ooh * | |
[36:39] | * I feel it coming * | |
[36:43] | * Hold your breath * | |
[36:47] | * Don’t let go * | |
[36:51] | * Ooh, ooh, ooh * | |
[36:55] | * I feel it coming * | |
[36:59] | * Hold your breath * | |
[37:02] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:05] | Honestly, Owen, I’m — I’m too tired. | 欧文 说真的我很累了 |
[37:07] | I gave Teddy my job. | 我把工作交给泰迪了 |
[37:09] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 好吧 – 嗯 |
[37:12] | ‘Cause I want her to stay. | 因为我想让她留下来 |
[37:14] | I want her here. I want the baby here. | 希望她和孩子都可以在这 |
[37:17] | Clearly. | 当然了 |
[37:20] | It’s the truth, Amelia, | 我说的是真的 阿米利亚 |
[37:21] | and I have to be able to tell you the truth. | 我必须要告诉你实情 |
[37:23] | I have to be able to make mistakes, | 我也必须犯下那些错误 |
[37:25] | because there is no clear path here. | 因为我从来没做过这些事 |
[37:27] | The only thing I know for sure | 我只知道 |
[37:28] | is that I am having a baby with Teddy | 我和泰迪要有孩子了 |
[37:30] | and that I have a very real family with you, | 我和你也要有家庭了 |
[37:32] | and I don’t want to do any of it without you. | 我不希望做这些事情的时候没有你在身边 |
[37:36] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[37:38] | I miss us. | 我想念我们过去的时光 |
[37:39] | * On the edge of it all * | |
[37:43] | I don’t need time. | 我不需要时间 |
[37:47] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[37:51] | * On the edge * | |
[37:55] | * Of it all * | |
[37:59] | * Ooh, ooh, ooh * | |
[38:00] | What took you so long? | 你怎么花这么长时间才想清楚 |
[38:03] | I was paralyzed. | 我被麻痹了 |
[38:06] | – Seriously — No, literally. | – 认真吗 – 不 真的 |
[38:08] | What? Yeah, it was weird. It was… | – 什么 – 特别诡异 |
[38:10] | – Are you…- Yeah. | – 你 – 是的 |
[38:11] | It was, like… | 就像这种感觉 |
[38:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:24] | Cheat Day. | 欺骗日 |
[38:26] | Mm… | 嗯 |
[38:28] | You’re about, what, 16 weeks, right? | 你马上就16周了 对吧 |
[38:32] | Do you work for a carnival? | 你是给狂欢节打工吗 |
[38:33] | Every other week. Want a ticket? | 隔周一次 要票吗 |
[38:36] | I’m Tom. | 我是汤姆 |
[38:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:39] | I can’t hear you over the smell of those fries. | 你嚼东西的声音太大 我听不见 |
[38:42] | Oh, here. | 给 |
[38:46] | Here. Do your worst. | 给你 你来试试 |
[38:48] | I have feet on my hands. | 我摸着脚呢 |
[38:50] | I’m not gonna feed you unless I have to. | 不行的话可以喂你 |
[38:52] | – I don’t even know you.- Well, that’s on you. | – 我都不认识 – 那可不怪我 |
[38:53] | I tried to introduce myself. | 我刚刚自我介绍来着 |
[38:54] | Teddy Altman. New Chief of Trauma. | 泰迪·阿尔特曼 创伤科新主任 |
[38:57] | I know. | 是啊 |
[38:58] | Tom Koracick, world-renowned neurosurgeon. | 汤姆·克拉希克 知名神经手术医生 |
[39:00] | Oh. We good? | 可以了吗 |
[39:01] | Better. Hmm. | 好多了 |
[39:03] | You really want one, don’t you? | 你很想吃吧 |
[39:05] | I really do. Yeah. | – 真的很想吃 – 是吧 |
[39:07] | Here. | 给 |
[39:08] | Mmm! | 嗯 |
[39:10] | Help comes in many forms. | 帮助有很多种形式 |
[39:12] | Mm-hmm. All right. | 好了 |
[39:13] | A kidney, a kind gesture, | 可能是肾 可能是友好地态度 |
[39:15] | a friend to light your way. | 或者是帮助你的朋友 |
[39:20] | Still… | 不过 |
[39:21] | too often we insist on doing it ourselves. | 我们还是极力自己解决问题 |
[39:24] | * You’re angry, but you don’t know how to be that yet * | |
[39:27] | What’s he doing? | 他干嘛呢 |
[39:29] | Trying to touch his eyeball. | 摸自己的眼球 |
[39:30] | Why? | 为啥 |
[39:32] | Because I want to look as different as I feel. | 因为我想改变自己的形象 |
[39:37] | * Resistance seems impossible… * | |
[39:38] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[39:39] | – Do you want me to do it? – Yes, please. | – 用我帮你吗 – 谢谢 |
[39:41] | * …from down this low * | |
[39:44] | We’re afraid of looking weak, | 我们害怕展现自己的脆弱 |
[39:46] | of not being tough. | 害怕自己不够坚强 |
[39:48] | * And surely no one else can feel like this * | |
[39:50] | Truth is, we’re all capable | 但是 我们可以 |
[39:52] | of walking through the world by ourselves. | 凭借自己扛过所有问题 |
[39:54] | I take it back. | 我收回 |
[39:56] | – What? – I don’t blame you for being stressed. | – 什么 – 我不会因为你压力大怪你了 |
[39:58] | Three kids is no joke. | 三个孩子真不是开玩笑 |
[40:00] | And you run a department, | 你还要管理部门 |
[40:02] | win awards. | 赢各种奖项 |
[40:03] | I’m shocked you’re not more stressed. | 你竟然还没有崩溃 |
[40:06] | Well, trust me — | 这么说吧 |
[40:07] | I’m having a glass of wine with Thor, | 我和索尔喝了一杯酒之后 |
[40:09] | and all I’m doing is thinking about | 现在能想的只有 |
[40:10] | how much stuff I have to do tomorrow. | 明天我要做的一堆事 |
[40:13] | * Sound and pulse and volume * | |
[40:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:17] | You like me. | 你喜欢我 |
[40:18] | I don’t dislike you. | 我没有不喜欢你啊 |
[40:22] | Which is an improvement from this morning, right? | 比起今天早上起就算是有进展了 |
[40:27] | I won’t be offended if you have to check that. | 你看信息我不会怪你的 |
[40:29] | I’m gonna give myself a moment. | 我想歇一歇 |
[40:31] | * This is so damn simple, yeah * | |
[40:32] | * It’s so damn simple * | |
[40:34] | I have figured out why you run so much, though. | 不过我确实想明白你为什么跑步了 |
[40:37] | You eat more junk food than any surgeon I’ve ever met. | 你比我认识的所有外科医生都爱吃垃圾食品 |
[40:40] | One perk of being a cancer kid — | 算是得癌症的一点好处 |
[40:44] | I get to eat whatever I want, | 我可以想吃什么吃什么 |
[40:46] | and no one can tell me no. | 没人可以阻止我 |
[40:48] | * This is so damn simple * | |
[40:53] | Yes! But most of the time, | 但是 大部分的时光 |
[40:54] | life is better with company. | 有陪伴的时光总是更好 |
[40:58] | 德卢卡: 刚刚单飞了 正开心着呢 要来和我一起庆祝吗 |