时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Time is a strange thing. | 时间是一个很奇怪的东西 |
[00:10] | When you’re waiting for something good to happen, | 当你等待好事发生的时候 |
[00:13] | it can feel like time is dragging on. | 感觉漫长而煎熬 |
[00:17] | But when you want it to slow down, | 但是当你想要时间过的慢点 |
[00:19] | it goes by in the blink of an eye. | 它却转瞬即逝 |
[00:31] | The odd part is time isn’t real. | 最奇怪的是它却并不切实可见 |
[00:41] | It’s a concept imagined by scientists | 它只是一种有科学家基于 |
[00:44] | based on the imperfect movement of the earth around the sun. | 地球围绕太阳的不完美的运动所提出的一种概念 |
[00:54] | So why do we put so much importance | 所以我们为什么要对一个 |
[00:57] | on something that’s just a theory? | 仅存在于理论中的事物如此地重视 |
[01:10] | Because it’s all we have. | 因为时间便是我们所有的一切 |
[01:14] | Hey, do you two want to come over | 你们俩想要明天早上过来 |
[01:16] | tomorrow morning for presents? | 拆礼物吗 |
[01:17] | You know, Owen and I are trying to establish our own traditions | 欧文和我想要和里奥一起 |
[01:20] | with Leo, just give him a little bit of normalcy | 创建一种新的家庭传统 趁着还有机会 |
[01:22] | – while we still can. – Right. | – 给他营造一种正常的家庭氛围 – 是啊 |
[01:24] | Before his mother/sister comes home from rehab? | 趁着他身兼二职的母亲/姐妹从戒毒所还没回来 |
[01:26] | And his half-sibling arrives, yeah. | 还有他有一半血缘关系的兄弟到来 |
[01:28] | Well, kids can make anything normal, so he’ll be fine. | 小孩子能适应各种环境 所以他不会有事的 |
[01:31] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[01:32] | Dr. Grey? | 格雷医生 |
[01:33] | Uh, I start my ICU rotation tomorrow, | 我从明天开始重症监护室的轮班 |
[01:36] | and I was wondering if you have any advice on… that. | 我想知道你对处理那种情况有没有什么建议 |
[01:41] | Well, first of all, Schmitt, don’t call them “that.” | 首先 施密特 别用那么没人性的词 |
[01:43] | Sorry, I just mean, it’s so… emotional in there. | 抱歉 我就是想说 那里面情绪波动很厉害 |
[01:46] | Well, it’s the ICU, and she’s been here for a month. | 这毕竟是重症监护室 她已经在这里呆了一个月了 |
[01:49] | She’s off the sedatives now. | 她现在停了镇静剂 |
[01:50] | We don’t know when she’ll wake up | 我们不知道她什么时候会醒来 |
[01:52] | or even if she’ll wake up. | 或者会不会醒来 |
[01:53] | You know, it’s brutal, and it’s depressing. | 你要知道 这种现实是很残酷的 会让人很压抑 |
[01:56] | And it can make you feel like you’re going insane. | 甚至会让你失去理智 |
[01:59] | Right. | 好 |
[02:00] | So, I… | 那我 |
[02:02] | You are going to watch Natasha very closely. | 你要非常密切地留意娜塔莎 |
[02:06] | You will examine her every day. | 每天进行检查 |
[02:08] | If there’s any change, any type of change, | 如果出现变动 无论是任何类型的变动 |
[02:10] | you’ll page me immediately. | 你都要立刻告诉我 |
[02:12] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 明白吗 – 明白 |
[02:16] | And you should go outside on your breaks, | 你在休息时间应该出去走走 |
[02:18] | because you can feel like you’re losing | 你在里面 |
[02:19] | all sense of time in here. | 感觉不到时间的流逝 |
[02:25] | – You had the husband? – Yeah. | – 你接到了那个丈夫 – 没错 |
[02:27] | – Ice skate to the tibia. – You? | – 冰刀伤到了胫骨 – 你呢 |
[02:29] | Ouch. Wife had a hell of a concussion. | 听着就疼 妻子脑震荡很严重 |
[02:31] | Most wonderful time of the year, right? | 都赶在一年中最好的时候发生了 |
[02:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:36] | It’s snowing. | 下雪了 |
[02:43] | What are you guys doing for Christmas? | 你们圣诞节期间打算做什么 |
[02:45] | Oh, you know, Leo’s too young to absorb any of it. | 里奥还小 不懂得过圣诞节的意味 |
[02:49] | I think we’re gonna do presents and cocoa | 我想我们就准备些礼物然后 |
[02:51] | and cinnamon buns, all that. | 冲热可可做肉桂面包 大概就这些 |
[02:53] | Hopefully some of it’ll stick. | 希望其中的一些活动能给他留下回忆 |
[02:54] | Yeah, that’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[02:55] | And Amelia has to go to rehab to visit Betty. Yeah. | 艾米莉亚要去戒毒所看贝蒂 |
[02:58] | Right. The usual. | 啊 还是老样子 |
[03:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:04] | So, we’re gonna, um… | 我们 |
[03:06] | We’re having Christmas dinner tomorrow night, | 明天晚上打算举行圣诞晚宴 |
[03:08] | and Amelia wanted me to invite you. | 艾米莉亚想让我邀请你来 |
[03:12] | Oh, no, no. Thanks. No. | 不 还是算了 谢谢你的好意 算了 |
[03:15] | I’m… I’m covering for you in the pit, remember? | 我要在急诊室给你顶班 你忘了吗 |
[03:17] | Oh, right, right. Yeah. | 对 对 没错 |
[03:18] | Of course. And thank you, again. | 当然了 还得再谢谢你 |
[03:20] | Yeah, of course. | 是啊 |
[03:31] | We’re gonna find our own traditions, too. | 我们也要找到我们自己的传统 |
[03:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:39] | Merry Christmas, Owen. | 圣诞快乐 欧文 |
[03:52] | It’s a unique choice. | 你挑选的礼物真是独具一格 |
[03:53] | I mean, I don’t think we’ve ever had a chief | 我们还从来没有哪个主任 |
[03:55] | give us cured meat before. | 送给我们腌肉 |
[03:56] | I did something nice, and you’re mocking me for it. | 我做了回好事 结果你们还要拿我开涮 |
[03:58] | Oh, wait! Did you tell her? | 等等 你告诉她了吗 |
[04:00] | We’re having a New Year’s Eve party. | 我们要举行跨年派对 |
[04:01] | Attending and fellows only. Champagne. | 仅限主治医师和研究院参加 有香槟 |
[04:03] | Little snacky things on crackers. | 饼干配小食 |
[04:05] | – Very classy. – How glamorous. | – 很精致 – 真是吸引人 |
[04:07] | I know. You should invite Link. | 就是说啊 你应该叫上林克 |
[04:09] | I mean, I already invited him, | 我已经邀请过他了 |
[04:10] | but y-you should ask him to be your date, | 但是你应该让他当你的男伴 |
[04:11] | ’cause I already told him that you would. | 因为我已经向他许诺了 |
[04:13] | Jo… | 乔 |
[04:14] | Ooh, sorry. Ohh! Oh, my… | 哦 抱歉 哦 |
[04:16] | – Oh. – Hey. | – 哦 – 嘿 |
[04:17] | Hi. Um, I-I was just leaving, | 我正打算走 |
[04:20] | and it looks like you are, too. | 看起来你也一样 |
[04:21] | Do you want to take our hams out for a drink? | 我们带着火腿去喝一杯怎么样 |
[04:23] | Oh, that sounds amazing, | 听起来不错 |
[04:25] | but I have to get home because it’s Christmas Eve. | 但是因为是平安夜所以我必须得回家 |
[04:27] | I have to put the kids to bed so Santa can come. | 我得把孩子们都哄睡了好让圣诞老人现身 |
[04:29] | – Right. – Yeah. | – 是啊 – 就是这样 |
[04:30] | – Soon though? – Yes. Yeah. | – 以后再约 – 好的 |
[04:33] | Oh, you know, actually, the Karevs are having | 卡列夫家 |
[04:35] | a very classy New Year’s Eve party. | 打算举办一个精致的跨年派对 |
[04:38] | I’ll be there. Okay. | 我会去的 |
[04:39] | No… Dark blue scrubs only. | 不行 仅限主治医师 |
[04:41] | She can have a plus one. | 她可以带一个男伴 |
[04:42] | – You’re supposed to read my tone. – Read your what? | – 你应该会察言观色 – 察什么 |
[04:44] | Jo, I’m a big girl. | 乔 我又不是小姑娘了 |
[04:46] | I can handle my own love life. | 我能够处理我自己的感情生活 |
[04:48] | – Thanks for the ham, Chief. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你送的火腿 主任 – 不客气 |
[04:50] | Here comes Santa Claus. | 圣诞老人来了 |
[04:51] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[04:53] | Cookies for Santa, in case you don’t feel like baking later. | 这是给圣诞老人准备的饼干 你一会儿要是不想亲自烤可以用这个 |
[04:55] | Link is spending his Christmas Eve | 林克要在平安夜 |
[04:57] | visiting kids in the cancer ward. | 看望癌症病房的孩子们 |
[05:00] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[05:01] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[05:02] | Seriously. | 不开玩笑 |
[05:04] | You’re mocking him for doing something even nicer. | 他都无私到这个地步了你们还要嘲笑他 |
[05:06] | You should take a look at that. | 你们应该反省一下 |
[05:07] | We’ll see you New Year’s Eve. | 跨年夜见 |
[05:09] | Bye, Santa. | 再见 圣诞老人 |
[05:10] | You are in a love triangle. | 你陷入三角恋了 |
[05:12] | There’s no love. There’s no triangle. | 没有爱 哪来的三角 |
[05:14] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[05:16] | Unless, of course, | 除非 |
[05:17] | the ham, the cookies, and I are a triangle. | 这三角的三个顶点是我 火腿 还有饼干 |
[05:20] | She’s totally in a love triangle. | 她完全陷入情网了 |
[05:27] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[05:28] | Uh, sorry I didn’t call first. | 抱歉我没提前打招呼 |
[05:30] | Oh, it’s okay. Come in. | 没关系 进来吧 |
[05:32] | Uh, I can’t stay. | 我不能久留 |
[05:33] | Just, uh… just wanted to drop these off for Tuck | 我就是想把我给塔克明天拆的礼物 |
[05:35] | for in the morning from me. | 给放下 |
[05:37] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:39] | Uh… Uh, but I put your name on all the gifts I got him. | 但是我送给他的礼物上都写了你的名字 |
[05:42] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[05:43] | Well, ’cause they’re from us. | 因为这是我们俩一起送的 |
[05:44] | It’s funny. | 这就奇怪了 |
[05:46] | I-I don’t remember us going shopping together. | 我不记得我们俩一起出去买过东西 |
[05:48] | I just didn’t want him to think that… | 我就是不想让他认为 |
[05:50] | You called a time-out on our marriage? | 你在我们的婚姻中叫了暂停 |
[05:52] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:54] | Uh, thank you for the gifts. | 多谢你送来的礼物 |
[05:56] | I’ll make sure that he opens them. | 我会确保让他打开的 |
[05:58] | Uh, what are you… Wait. Where are you gonna be tomorrow? | 那你 等等 你明天打算做什么 |
[06:02] | On call. You know, Christmas is a big day for us. | 执勤 圣诞节对我们来说是个关口 |
[06:04] | Oh, us, too. | 对我们也一样 |
[06:05] | Uh, maybe I’ll see you in the pit. | 那就之后急诊室见了 |
[06:06] | Maybe don’t sound so hopeful that somebody gets injured | 我们见面就意味着有人在圣诞节在火灾中受伤 |
[06:09] | in a fire on Christmas. | 还是别对这种事这么满怀憧憬 |
[06:10] | Right. | 对 |
[06:20] | Anybody want to play cards? | 有人想玩牌吗 |
[06:22] | I play a mean Gin Rummy. | 我玩金罗美牌很厉害的 |
[06:23] | Oh, you don’t want to do that unless you want to lose. | 除非你想输否则你最好不要下战书 |
[06:26] | I am the master of Gin Rummy in this house. | 我在这个家里是玩金罗美牌的霸主 |
[06:28] | I’m sorry, kids. I’m just exhausted. | 抱歉 孩子们 我累坏了 |
[06:31] | Would I be a party pooper if I just went to bed? | 我现在去休息不会扫了你们的兴吧 |
[06:34] | Of course, Mom. Get your rest. | 不会 妈 去休息吧 |
[06:35] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:38] | Couldn’t even chase Harriet around that tree this morning. | 今天在圣诞树边我连小孙女都追不上了 |
[06:41] | Thank you so much for taking care of Christmas dinner. | 谢谢你们打理圣诞晚餐 |
[06:45] | I’ve just been no help at all. | 我一点忙都帮不上 |
[06:47] | We have Christmas dinner catered every year, Mom. | 妈 每年圣诞晚餐都是我们负责 |
[06:49] | There’s no reason to change that. | 没必要更改 |
[06:50] | – Merry Christmas, baby. – Okay. | – 圣诞快乐 孩子 – 好 |
[06:52] | – Maggie. – Merry Christmas. | – 玛吉 – 圣诞快乐 |
[06:54] | Can I help you upstairs? | 要我扶你上楼吗 |
[06:55] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[06:57] | No, I can make it to my bed on my own. | 不 我能自己回我自己床上去 |
[07:06] | She doesn’t let me help her do anything. | 她什么都不让我帮 |
[07:09] | She’ll get there. | 慢慢来 |
[07:11] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[07:17] | It was fine. A little boring. | 没什么 有点无聊 |
[07:21] | I kinda wished you were there. | 我有点希望你在那 |
[07:23] | At Christmas? | 在圣诞节的时候 |
[07:24] | With your family? | 和你家人在一起 |
[07:26] | Yeah. Why? Is that weird? | 对 为什么 那样很奇怪吗 |
[07:28] | No. | 不会 |
[07:30] | I’ll come next year, and I’ll bring some Chanukkah gelt. | 我明年去 顺便带点光明节金币巧克力 |
[07:36] | It’s creepy in here. | 这里真瘆人 |
[07:38] | I’ll protect you. | 我来保护你 |
[07:40] | You are so cheesy. | 你真俗气 |
[07:43] | Hey, uh, Dr. Shepherd asked me to come check on Natasha. | 谢泼德医生让我来查看娜塔莎的状况 |
[07:45] | Help! Can you… | 来人 你们能不能 |
[07:46] | Hello! Somebody? | 来人 谁来帮帮忙 |
[07:48] | Page Dr. Grey. | 联系格雷医生 |
[07:50] | Oh, my God, it’s Natasha. She’s… | 天呐 是娜塔莎 她 |
[07:54] | She’s awake. | 她苏醒了 |
[08:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[08:14] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你们 谢谢你们 谢谢你们 |
[08:16] | I’m saying it a lot for the both of us. | 我代表我们两个向你们表达诚挚的谢意 |
[08:18] | Schmitt? | 施密特 |
[08:20] | Natasha Deon, 45, hospital day 35. | 娜塔莎·迪昂 45岁 入院第三十五天 |
[08:23] | Neuro… She regained consciousness overnight. | 神经 昨晚恢复意识 |
[08:25] | She is now A&O times three. | 清醒 且知道自己所处的方位时间以及身份 |
[08:27] | Cardio and pulmonary… She’s on a vent | 心肺功能 目前依靠呼吸机 |
[08:29] | and has an open thoracostomy for empyema drainage. | 并且接受了胸壁开创以引流积脓 |
[08:31] | MSK… Spine was cleared, | 肌肉与骨骼 脊椎没有问题 |
[08:34] | and her pelvis was fixed internally. | 盆骨经由内部修复 |
[08:36] | When will she be able to talk? | 她什么时候能够说话 |
[08:37] | We’re working on decreasing her vent settings first. | 我们目前正在逐渐降低呼吸机的功率 |
[08:39] | We also have to get her nutrition up. | 同时还在为她补充营养 |
[08:41] | She’s weak and has been through quite a lot. | 经历了这么多她的身子很虚弱 |
[08:43] | We can close the thoracostomy today, though, | 不过我们明天就能够闭合胸壁窗口 |
[08:45] | since her lungs are doing so much better. | 考虑到她的肺功能恢复了好多 |
[08:46] | Natasha, we need you to get strong for us. | 娜塔萨 你要健康起来 |
[08:48] | I’m gonna get you up and out of that bed soon, okay? | 我很快就能让你走下病床 好吗 |
[08:50] | Let’s make sure the respiratory therapist | 确保让呼吸治疗师 |
[08:52] | brings that peep down to 5. | 把呼气末正压降到5 |
[08:54] | Welcome back, Natasha. | 欢迎回来 娜塔莎 |
[08:56] | You may get that planetarium wedding yet. | 你们可以进行你们的天文馆婚礼了 |
[08:58] | At this point, I’d settle for a courthouse. | 在这个时候 能去法院领个证我就满足了 |
[09:01] | Nice work, Grey. | 干得好 格雷 |
[09:06] | Love triangle. | 三角恋 |
[09:09] | When are you gonna stop stringing him along, huh? | 你什么时候才打算不再老扯上他 |
[09:12] | Excuse me? | 你什么意思 |
[09:14] | You heard me. | 你听到我说的了 |
[09:15] | Link… he likes you, and you keep giving him false hope. | 林克 他喜欢你 你还一直让他抱有不切实际的幻想 |
[09:17] | Who says it’s false? | 谁说是不切实际的了 |
[09:19] | Oh, please. We both know it is. | 拜托 我们都心知肚明 |
[09:21] | Do we? | 是吗 |
[09:26] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[09:28] | New Year’s Eve. | 跨年夜 |
[09:30] | Is that a date? | 那算是约会吗 |
[09:31] | Or is that like, “Oh, come to this party, | 还是说 你邀请我过去 |
[09:32] | and we’ll make eyes at each other over the punch, | 就是为了能在潘趣酒过后互相暗送秋波 |
[09:34] | but I’m not really brave enough to talk to you in public”? | 但是却没有勇气当众和我说话 |
[09:36] | I’ve been called a lot of things. | 别人对我的评价很多 |
[09:38] | “Not brave enough” isn’t one of them. | 还从来没人说我不够勇敢 |
[09:42] | Fine. It’s a date. | 那好 就算是约会 |
[09:45] | Dr. Brooks, dial Admitting. | 布鲁克斯医生 请联系入院处 |
[09:47] | Dr. Brooks, dial Admitting. | 布鲁克斯医生 请联系入院处 |
[09:50] | You look good. | 你看起来气色不错 |
[09:52] | Your hair, it’s shinier. | 你的头发也有光泽了 |
[09:54] | Oh, ew. Please don’t talk about my hair. | 别再说我的头发了 |
[09:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:03] | – How’s Leo? – He’s good. | – 里奥怎么样了 – 他很好 |
[10:05] | Yeah, he’s teething like crazy, but he’s good. | 他出牙出得很快 但是他很好 |
[10:09] | You miss him? | 你想他吗 |
[10:10] | I mean, | 要说 |
[10:12] | not as much as I miss drugs, but yeah, a bit. | 没有我对毒品的欲望那么强烈 但是确实有一点想他 |
[10:15] | Well, that’s good. | 这是好事 |
[10:17] | Identifying that. | 指出这一点 |
[10:19] | It’s… part of the process. | 这也是解毒的一部分 |
[10:20] | No, it’s not part of the process. | 不 这不是戒毒的一部分 |
[10:23] | I just miss drugs. | 我就是单纯的有瘾 |
[10:25] | I know they ruined my life, | 我知道毒品毁了我的生活 |
[10:27] | but they made me feel better than anything. | 但是它们让我感觉无与伦比 |
[10:30] | Better than being a mom. | 好过成为一位母亲 |
[10:31] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[10:32] | That’s so stupid. I shouldn’t even be a mom. | 这太愚蠢了 我都不应该成为母亲 |
[10:35] | I’m a kid. | 我还是个孩子 |
[10:38] | I should just give you guys Leo | 我就应该把里奥交给你们 |
[10:39] | and pretend none of this ever happened. | 然后假装这一切都没发生过 |
[10:42] | Betty… | 贝蒂 |
[10:50] | It’s New Year’s Eve. | 现在是跨年夜 |
[10:53] | Don’t you have somewhere to be? | 你没有别的地方要去吗 |
[11:11] | Girl, look at you! | 姑娘 看看你的样子 |
[11:18] | Oh, hey, um, weren’t you supposed to be covering the ICU? | 你们不是应该守在重症监护室的吗 |
[11:21] | Oh, uh, Natasha was using | 娜塔莎 |
[11:23] | the speaking valve for the first time, | 头一回用气切发声器 |
[11:25] | so Dr. Grey said she wanted to stay. | 格雷医生说她想要守在那 |
[11:29] | Hey. Where are you right now? | 你心思跑哪去了 |
[11:32] | Sorry, I’m just… distracted. | 抱歉 我有点分心了 |
[11:36] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[11:39] | The ball hasn’t even dropped yet. | 球还没落下来呢 |
[11:40] | The ball can drop in our bed. | 我们可以在我们的床上落球 |
[11:42] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[11:43] | I did not mean that to sound so graphic. | 我没想说得这么有画面感的 |
[11:47] | Do you think I can ask him over | 你觉得我能在他 |
[11:50] | after his shift, like, for a toast maybe? | 轮班结束之后 叫他过来喝一杯吗 |
[11:53] | Uh, I mean, my son’s with his father, so I don’t know… | 我儿子和他父亲在一起 我不知道 |
[11:57] | Oh, would Ben think that’s a booty call? | 本会认为这是约炮吗 |
[12:00] | He might think that’s a booty call. | 他也许会认为那是约炮 |
[12:01] | Well, maybe that’s not such a bad thing. | 也许那并不算是坏事 |
[12:03] | Okay, hey, everyone! It’s almost midnight! | 各位 快到午夜了 |
[12:06] | Come on. Hurry, hurry. | 来 快点 快点 |
[12:10] | – Oh, no, I’ll take one. – Thank you. | – 不 我要一瓶 – 谢谢你 |
[12:12] | Oh, you look… like I should’ve joined the Army. | 你的样子让我后悔当初没参军 |
[12:16] | 10 9 8 10, 9, 8, | |
[12:20] | 7 6 5 7, 6, 5, | |
[12:23] | 4 3 2 1 4, 3, 2, 1… | |
[12:28] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐 |
[12:31] | – Cheers! – Cheers! | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[12:33] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[12:38] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[12:40] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[12:44] | Happy New Year, Dr. Karev. | 新年快乐 卡列夫医生 |
[12:45] | Happy New Year, Dr. Karev. | 新年快乐 卡列夫医生 |
[12:52] | And may this year be everything you wish for. | 祝大家这一年心想事成 |
[12:54] | We want to thank you all for.. | 感谢大家 |
[12:55] | How are you feeling off the vent? | 不用呼吸机感觉怎么样 |
[12:56] | …and whether all your dreams came true this year, | 不论这一年你的梦想是否实现 |
[12:59] | or you simply… | 或者你只是 |
[12:59] | Like I haven’t breathed on my own | 两个月过去 |
[13:01] | in two months. | 总算能够自己呼吸了 |
[13:04] | Then you’re doing well. | 那你恢复的不错 |
[13:08] | Garrett went to find us sparkling water | 加里特去给我们找气泡水去了 |
[13:10] | so we could pretend it’s champagne. | 这样我们就能假装那是香槟 |
[13:13] | – He’s a good one, huh? – He is. | – 他人很不错 不是吗 – 没错 |
[13:15] | He was by your side the entire time. | 他一直都守在你身边 |
[13:18] | I could hear him. | 我能听到他 |
[13:20] | He talked to me all day about you and the other doctors. | 他整天都在和我讲你和其它医生的事 |
[13:25] | Shouldn’t you be kissing one of them right now? | 你现在难道不该去和他们的其中之一拥吻吗 |
[13:28] | Kissing who? | 吻谁 |
[13:29] | One of the doctors who likes you. | 其中那个喜欢你的医生 |
[13:32] | 爱芙趣(英语:Abercrombie & Fitch,缩写:A&F)是一间美国的零售商, A&F贩售针对18岁至22岁的顾客所设计的休闲服装和配件[5]。 | |
[13:32] | Garrett calls them Abercrombie and Stitch. | 加里特管他们叫海澜和之家 |
[13:38] | Yeah! Come over here! | 快过来 |
[13:39] | Oh, dang! We missed it. | 糟糕 我们错过了 |
[13:41] | Happy New Year, guys. | 新年快乐 各位 |
[13:45] | 10 10 9 8 10… 10, 9, 8… | |
[13:49] | Kiss the one who turns back time for you. | 吻那个愿意为你倒转时间的人 |
[13:52] | 5 4 3 2 1 …5, 4, 3, 2, 1… | |
[13:58] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐 |
[13:59] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐 |
[14:01] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[14:03] | Oh! | 哦 |
[14:13] | Scotch, neat. | 苏格兰威士忌 不加冰 |
[14:14] | Hey, how you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[14:16] | Good, good. | 还好 还好 |
[14:20] | You, uh, been playing lately? | 你最近有涉足情场吗 |
[14:23] | No. Been busy. | 没有 一直在忙 |
[14:25] | Same. | 我也是 |
[14:29] | She stand you up, too? | 她也放了你的鸽子 |
[14:31] | Looks like it. | 看起来是这样的 |
[14:40] | Natasha Deon, 45, hospital day 45. | 娜塔莎·迪昂 45岁 入院第45天 |
[14:43] | Neuro and cardio unchanged. | 神经和心脏状况没有变化 |
[14:45] | Pulmonary… She has tolerated her speaking valve trials | 肺部功能 已经适应气切发声器 |
[14:48] | with intermittent oxygen. | 和间歇给氧 |
[14:49] | We will remove the chest tube today. | 我们今天会取掉胸管 |
[14:51] | GI… She’s on tube feeds. | 肠道系统 目前采用管饲 |
[14:53] | PT/OT… She made it bed to chair. | 理疗复健 能够从床走到椅子 |
[14:56] | Well, there has been a lot of progress. | 你还真是有不少进步 |
[15:00] | We’re still not out of the woods yet, | 我们还不能掉以轻心 |
[15:01] | but, um, do you have any questions for us? | 但是 你有什么问题想要问我们吗 |
[15:05] | When do I get to eat? | 我什么时候能吃饭 |
[15:07] | She’s been awake for 11 days, and she’s been asking | 她醒来已经11天了 这期间有十天 |
[15:09] | about tacos for 10 of them. | 她都在问能不能吃墨西哥玉米卷 |
[15:11] | Tacos are a ways away, I’m afraid. | 吃玉米卷恐怕还有点遥远 |
[15:13] | But we can… we can do Jell-O. | 但是我们可以 给你吃果冻 |
[15:15] | The speech and swallow therapist will try that today. | 言语和吞咽治疗师今天会给你试试 |
[15:18] | I’ll take it. | 那行 |
[15:19] | Uh, watermelon. | 我要西瓜味的 |
[15:21] | Okay, you take care. | 你多保重 |
[15:25] | – Hey. – Dr. Grey. | – 嘿 – 格雷医生 |
[15:26] | I haven’t seen you in a few days. | 我好几天没见到你了 |
[15:27] | – How have you been? – Stood up. | – 你感觉怎么样 – 咕咕咕 |
[15:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:30] | I don’t know if you’ve ever been stood up before, | 我不知道你之前有没有被人放过鸽子 |
[15:31] | but it feels pretty awful. | 但是那种感觉很不好 |
[15:33] | – Well, I had a patient. – You have a phone. | – 我得照顾病人 – 你可以打个电话 |
[15:35] | Dr. Rainey to Peds ICU. | 雷尼医生到儿科重症监护室 |
[15:37] | Dr. Rainey to Peds ICU. | 雷尼医生到儿科重症监护室 |
[15:40] | Look, it’s been fun. | 这一路走来很有趣 |
[15:41] | The waiting. The build up. The game. | 等待 感情的积蓄 博弈 |
[15:42] | But that? That wasn’t fun. | 但是你这么做 就没意思了 |
[15:44] | – That was just rude. – You’re right. | – 这样很粗鲁 – 你说的没错 |
[15:45] | I’m a good guy, Meredith. | 梅瑞迪丝 我很耐心 |
[15:48] | But I’m not a doormat. | 但我不是擦脚垫 |
[15:49] | And if that’s what you’re after, then I don’t know. | 如果你想找的就是这样的人 那么 |
[15:50] | Maybe Link is your guy after all. | 也许林克就是你要找的人 |
[15:58] | A little more. A little more! | 再来 再来 |
[15:59] | Good! There you go! | 很好 这就对了 |
[16:01] | Please don’t talk to me like I’m a child. | 别再把我当小孩子对待 |
[16:03] | It’s perfectly normal to feel… | 有这种感觉很正常 |
[16:05] | How do you know what “normal” is? | 你怎么知道这是什么感觉 |
[16:07] | Have you ever had your spine carved open | 你的脊椎被剖开 |
[16:09] | and dug around in? | 然后进行过手术 |
[16:11] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[16:12] | Um… Marsha, | 玛莎 |
[16:15] | can you give us a minute, please? | 让我们单独聊聊 好吗 |
[16:17] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | – 好的 -谢谢你 |
[16:21] | Richard, spare me the lecture about recovery. | 理查德 别再拿恢复期的套话来糊弄我 |
[16:24] | I know that’s the pain talking. | 我知道你是因为疼痛才这么说 |
[16:25] | No, that is me talking, and I say she’s a pain. | 不 我说的就是我的感受 她才让我痛苦 |
[16:28] | You’re a pain in my entire ass! | 你就是个肉中刺 |
[16:31] | I asked her to give me some exercises | 我让她给我加强锻炼 |
[16:33] | so that I could get back to my sensual self, | 好让我能够恢复状态 |
[16:36] | and she said “Don’t worry | 结果她说 你的小脑瓜里 |
[16:38] | your little heart about that” | 就别想这个了 |
[16:39] | like I’m some dried-up old mop. | 就好像我是个晒干了的旧拖布一样 |
[16:41] | Well, I’m sure that’s not what she meant. | 我相信她不是这个意思 |
[16:43] | Then what did she mean? | 那她是什么意思 |
[16:45] | It’s not like these pain meds | 这些止痛药 |
[16:46] | are letting me have any sexual appetite anyway. | 也让我性欲大减 |
[16:49] | The average recovery time… | 一般的恢复时间 |
[16:50] | Since when am I average? | 我什么时候是一般人了 |
[16:51] | Don’t talk to me about time. | 别跟我谈时间 |
[16:53] | Don’t help me. | 别管我 |
[17:01] | Hey, sorry I’m late. You already started. | 抱歉我来晚了 你已经开始了 |
[17:03] | This gel is really cold, and I have to get back to the pit. | 凝胶很冷 我得尽快回急诊室 |
[17:06] | You said we were gonna do these things together. | 你说我们要一起来的 |
[17:07] | – You can’t just… – What do you want me to do? | – 你不能就这样 – 你想让我怎么做 |
[17:09] | Every time I have to be a parent, wait for you? | 我每次要当母亲的时候都等等你 |
[17:10] | Yeah, but if you say you’re gonna wait, then you can’t just… | 是这么说 但是如果你说了要等我 你就不能 |
[17:12] | This baby is gonna be outside of my body eventually. | 这个孩子迟早要出来的 |
[17:14] | Oh, really? Is that how it works? | 是吗 这是怎么一回事 |
[17:16] | Please explain it to me, Teddy. | 麻烦你给我解释听听 泰迪 |
[17:18] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[17:21] | – It’s a… – Oh, wow. | – 这是 – 哇哦 |
[17:27] | We’re having a baby girl. | 我们要有个女儿了 |
[17:40] | Hey! Ben! | 嘿 本 |
[17:41] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[17:43] | MVC out on Elliott. | 艾利奥特街发生车祸 |
[17:45] | This… This black ice is no joke. | 道路结冰真不是闹着玩的 |
[17:46] | – Did you put your snow tires on? – Uh, I will. | – 你把防滑轮胎换上了吗 – 我会的 |
[17:49] | Ben, um, I need to tell you something… | 本 我需要跟你说些事 |
[17:52] | or ask you something. | 或者说是征求你的同意 |
[17:54] | I don’t have the words ready, but my heart is. | 我语无伦次 但是我心里准备好了 |
[17:58] | I want you to come home, Ben. | 我想让你回家 本 |
[18:01] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:06] | I mean… it’s lonely at the house when Tuck is gone, | 塔克一走家里很冷清 |
[18:11] | and, uh, the fence, uh, it… | 还有上次刮大风 |
[18:12] | it blew down after the windstorm. | 把栅栏吹倒了 |
[18:14] | I haven’t had a chance… No. | 我还没来得及 不对 |
[18:16] | Come home, Ben. | 回家吧 本 |
[18:18] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:19] | Come home. | 回家吧 |
[18:23] | Miranda, I… | 米兰达 我 |
[18:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:30] | But you broke my heart. | 但是你伤透了我的心 |
[18:32] | I’m not coming home just because now you’re lonely | 我不会因为你感觉孤独 |
[18:35] | and the fence needs patching. | 需要找人修栅栏就回去 |
[18:38] | Okay. | 那好 |
[18:39] | O-Okay, no, uh, that’s not what I meant. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[18:41] | Uh… | 呃 |
[18:43] | You know I haven’t been myself. | 我一直不在状态 |
[18:44] | It was my meds. | 是因为我用的药的原因 |
[18:46] | I was working on my physical health so much | 我一直专注于我的生理健康 |
[18:50] | that I was ignoring my mental… | 却忽视了心理健康 |
[18:52] | My anxieties, again, they… | 我的焦虑症 又复发了 |
[18:57] | I-It wasn’t the job, and it was not your fault. | 不是因为工作 更不是你的错 |
[19:02] | But I’m… I’m handling it. | 但是 我在处理了 |
[19:04] | I’m… I’m being treated. | 我在 接受治疗 |
[19:06] | I’m better now. | 我现在好多了 |
[19:08] | Structure fire at Mercer and Fairview. | 默瑟街和费尔维尤街交界处建筑起火 |
[19:10] | All nearby units, respond. | 所有附近单位 请响应 |
[19:12] | W-We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[19:13] | I’ll talk to you later. | 之后再说 |
[19:15] | Ben? | 本 |
[19:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:31] | Natasha Deon, 45, hospital day 62. | 娜塔莎·迪昂 45岁 入院第62天 |
[19:35] | Neuro unchanged, | 神经系统没有变化 |
[19:36] | cardio… she was tachycardic overnight. | 心脏 昨晚发生心动过速 |
[19:38] | Pulmonary… she was placed back on the ventilator two days ago. | 肺部功能 两天前再次上了呼吸机 |
[19:41] | She’s been awake for four weeks. | 她醒来已经四周了 |
[19:43] | Why is she back on the ventilator? | 为什么又上呼吸机 |
[19:45] | She has pneumonia, so she’s on antibiotics, | 她有肺炎 所以再给她打抗生素 |
[19:47] | but her lungs have taken a pretty big hit. | 但是她的肺部受到重创 |
[19:50] | GI… Her tube feeds were held for the O.R. today, | 肠胃系统 因为今天的手术停止管饲 |
[19:54] | but the CT from overnight… | 但是昨天晚上的CT |
[19:56] | My ostomy. It’s been hurting. | 我的创口 很疼 |
[19:59] | Am I… are you still gonna… | 我能 你还会不会 |
[20:01] | We won’t be able to reverse your ostomy today. | 我们今天还不能为你闭合创口 |
[20:04] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[20:06] | The CT that we got back, | 我们拿到的那张CT |
[20:07] | it showed fluid collections in your abdomen, | 上面显示你的腹部出现积液 |
[20:09] | which may be the source of your symptoms. | 这也许就是你这些症状的根源 |
[20:11] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[20:12] | It means that we will do surgery today, | 意思是我们今天还是会做手术 |
[20:14] | but it will be to clean out the fluid collections. | 但是手术是为了清除积液 |
[20:16] | So you’re gonna open her back up? | 所以你们要再开腹 |
[20:18] | The wounds she’s been working to heal for the last few weeks? | 打开她这几周来一直在恢复的创口 |
[20:21] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 是这样的 |
[20:24] | GU… She is on intermittent dialysis, | 泌尿生殖系统 她正在进行间歇性透析 |
[20:27] | and she is going to have another session today. | 今天会再进行一次 |
[20:29] | Heme… she is on DVT prophylaxis. | 血红素 对她采取了预防深静脉血栓的措施 |
[20:38] | Don’t judge me. | 别对我评头论足 |
[20:40] | I saw a bed. I laid down on it. | 我看到有张床 我就躺下了 |
[20:41] | My feet are very angry with me. | 我的脚很难受 |
[20:43] | Ah. I know what you need. | 我知道你需要什么 |
[20:45] | And I know just who to give it to you. | 我知道该怎么样让你满意 |
[20:48] | Mimi at Pink Bunny. | 粉兔美甲 |
[20:51] | Best Mani-pedi in Seattle. | 西雅图最好的美甲店 |
[20:52] | Why does it make perfect sense | 你有一家最中意的美甲店 |
[20:54] | that you have a favorite nail salon? | 怎么一点都不让人惊讶 |
[20:56] | Well, you don’t want to dig around somebody’s brain | 你总不希望没剪过的毛爪子 |
[20:58] | with sloppy cuticles. | 在你脑袋里捅来捅去 |
[20:59] | You ever want to experience pure bliss for $29… | 如果你想要花29美金感受指尖上的极乐 |
[21:01] | Mnh! you let me know. | 你就来找我 |
[21:10] | Okay, cut the knot. | 把结剪掉 |
[21:15] | Nicely done. You can do the next tie. | 干得好 下一次你来扎 |
[21:19] | You seem different. | 你看起来不一样了 |
[21:21] | I got contacts. | 我戴了隐形眼镜 |
[21:22] | No, it’s… it’s not that. | 不 不是因为那个 |
[21:23] | It’s… It’s just you’re less… | 是因为你 |
[21:26] | Glasses. | 少了一副眼镜 |
[21:27] | – Yeah. – Hmm. | – 对 – 嗯 |
[21:29] | Yeah, and… and the other day, | 还有前几天 |
[21:30] | when I asked you to change Natasha’s central line, | 我让你给娜塔莎换中央静脉导管的时候 |
[21:32] | you didn’t mess it up at all. | 你没搞砸 |
[21:35] | Kind of a backhanded compliment, but thank you? | 这夸得有点拐弯抹角 但还是谢谢你 |
[21:41] | – I met someone. – Mm. | – 我遇到了一个人 – 嗯 |
[21:44] | And he’s hot, and he’s confident, | 他很性感 而且很自信 |
[21:47] | and he likes me. | 而且他喜欢我 |
[21:51] | And I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[21:53] | And he’s gay. | 他也是同性恋 |
[21:54] | And we’re… gay together. | 我们 在一起了 |
[21:58] | And it’s the most me I’ve ever felt in my whole life. | 这是我一生中感觉最自我的时刻 |
[22:01] | Well, I’m happy for you, Schmitt. | 我替你高兴 施密特 |
[22:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:05] | Yeah, I think it’s beautiful. | 我觉得这样很好 |
[22:07] | After all, what’s life for | 毕竟 如果不和其他人分享 |
[22:09] | if not to share it with somebody, right? | 岂不是白活了这一世 对吧 |
[22:10] | Does that mean life is not worth living alone? | 难道说独自生活就毫无意义 |
[22:13] | I think if you meet someone who lights you up, | 我认为如果你遇到了让你眼前一亮的人 |
[22:15] | you should fight for them. | 你就应该努力争取他们 |
[22:16] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[22:20] | This fluid looks cloudy. | 积液看起来很浑 |
[22:23] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[22:25] | She’s got dead bowel. | 她的肠道坏死了 |
[22:27] | Did we know that? | 我们术前知道这件事吗 |
[22:28] | No, damn it. G.I.A. stapler. | 不知道 该死 缝合器 |
[22:40] | Last time I was here, she was talking about | 我上次来这的时候 |
[22:42] | someone named “Linus” a lot. | 她多次提到莱纳斯这个名字 |
[22:44] | Is that a… like, a boy? Does she have a boyfriend? | 那是个男孩吗 她有男朋友了 |
[22:46] | She didn’t call him that, | 她不这么称呼他 |
[22:48] | but I think so. | 但是我觉得是 |
[22:50] | – Hey. – Hi! | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[23:00] | Was that him? | 那就是他吗 |
[23:01] | Who? | 谁 |
[23:02] | “Linus”? | 莱纳斯 |
[23:03] | Uh, yeah, I guess. | 对 大概吧 |
[23:05] | You guess? | 大概吧 |
[23:09] | 12步戒瘾模型是有比尔·威尔逊在1938年所提出的 具体内容为 1 承认无力应对成瘾 2 相信更高权威(无论以何种形式)能够使自己获得帮助 3 决定将控制权交给更高权威 4 拟定个人清单 5 向更高权威 自己 或者他人承认自己的过错 6 做好准备让更高权威来改正个人的性格缺陷 7 要求更高权威去除这些缺陷 8 列出自己对他人做出的错事并愿意做出弥补 9 联系曾经伤害过的人 除非这么做会再次对此人造成伤害 10 继续拟定个人清单并且承认错误 11 通过祈祷和冥想与更高权威交流并寻求启示 12 将12步的内容教授给有需要的人 | |
[23:09] | I’m doing the stupid steps. | 我在按照步骤进行戒毒 |
[23:11] | Um, and I’m on the one where you apologize for stuff | 现在我需要道歉 |
[23:15] | and tell the truth. | 并且说出真相 |
[23:17] | So, I have something to tell you guys. | 我有些事要告诉你们 |
[23:20] | – Go ahead. – Okay. | – 说吧 – 那好 |
[23:22] | I’ve been lying to you guys since I met you. | 自从我遇到你们我就一直在对你们撒谎 |
[23:25] | My name’s not Betty, | 我不叫贝蒂 |
[23:26] | and my parents don’t even know I’m here. | 我的父母都不知道我在这 |
[23:29] | But we’ve been calling them. | 可是我们一直和他们有联系啊 |
[23:30] | No, you’ve been talking to my friend Jerry. | 不 和你们联系的是我的朋友杰瑞 |
[23:34] | Um, what’s your real name? | 你的真名是什么 |
[23:37] | Britney. | 布丽特妮 |
[23:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:41] | I know I should’ve told you, but I was scared | 我知道我应该告诉你们 但是我害怕 |
[23:43] | if they found out about Leo. | 他们会知道里奥的事 |
[23:45] | Whoa. Hold on. They don’t know about Leo? | 等等 他们还不知道里奥的事 |
[23:46] | I ran away when I got pregnant, | 我怀孕之后就离家出走了 |
[23:48] | and they’ve probably been looking for me ever since. | 他们自那之后就大概一直在找我 |
[23:51] | Okay. Um, well, we have to call them now. | 好吧 我们得马上联系他们 |
[23:54] | No. No, no, no. You can’t. | 不 不 不 不行 |
[23:55] | You can’t. | 你不能打给他们 |
[23:58] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[24:00] | And I’m scared if they know about Leo, | 我担心他们如果知道了里奥的事 |
[24:02] | they’re gonna take him. | 他们就会把他要走 |
[24:09] | Natasha Deon, 45, hospital day 73. | 娜塔莎·迪昂 45岁 入院第73天 |
[24:12] | – Neuro… – I don’t understand what’s happening. | – 神经系统 – 我不明白这是怎么回事 |
[24:15] | It feels like every step forward she makes, | 感觉她每进一步 |
[24:17] | she takes two steps back. | 就要退两步 |
[24:18] | It’s February 2nd. | 二月二号 |
[24:20] | Groundhog Day. | 土拨鼠之日 |
[24:22] | That’s me. | 就像电影里一样 |
[24:23] | I feel like I keep living the same day… | 我感觉自己重复着 |
[24:28] | …over and over. | 经历着相同的一天 |
[24:30] | Okay, Bill Murray. | 好了 大明星 |
[24:31] | Let the doctors tell us what’s going on. | 让医生来告诉我们是怎么回事 |
[24:35] | The reason we think she had the dead bowel is that she’s… | 我们认为她肠道坏死的原因是 |
[24:37] | Natasha? | 娜塔莎 |
[24:39] | Okay, she’s coding! I’m gonna start compressions! | 她心跳呼吸停止了 开始心肺复苏 |
[24:41] | Crack open the crash cart and let’s push | 打开急救推车 |
[24:43] | one of atropine and one of epi. | 推一单位的阿托品和肾上腺素 |
[24:44] | – Natasha! – Schmitt, get him out of here. | – 娜塔莎 – 施密特 把他带出去 |
[24:46] | Natasha, please! I need you! | 娜塔莎 挺住 我需要你 |
[24:48] | She probably threw a PE… | 她可能出现了肺栓塞 |
[24:50] | let’s get an echo in here and start a heparin drip. | 把超声成像仪推进来 给她滴肝素 |
[24:59] | Natasha Deon, 45, hospital day 84. | 娜塔莎·迪昂 45岁 入院第84天 |
[25:03] | Overnight, she continued… | 昨晚 她继续 |
[25:04] | Just tell me. Please. | 告诉 求你了 |
[25:07] | Well, when she had her pulmonary embolism 11 days ago, | 她十一天前发生肺栓塞 |
[25:11] | it… it… it weakened her heart and her lungs. | 导致她的心肺功能遭到削弱 |
[25:14] | And since then, her kidneys have worsened, as well. | 在那之后 她的肾也发生衰竭 |
[25:16] | – I’m sorry. – Why? | – 对不起 – 为什么 |
[25:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:19] | I just… I… Garrett, I… | 我 加里特 我 |
[25:22] | Why is this happening to us? | 为什么这会发生在我们身上 |
[25:24] | I don’t have an answer for that… | 我没办法给你答案 |
[25:25] | Why is this happening to us? | 为什么这回发生在我们身上 |
[25:28] | She was getting better. | 她明明在好转 |
[25:30] | After all we went through. | 我们一起经历了这么多 |
[25:34] | Natasha… | 娜塔莎 |
[25:36] | – Garrett? – Garrett. | – 加里特 – 加里特 |
[25:38] | – Hey, hey, hey. – Garrett. | – 嘿 嘿 嘿 – 加里特 |
[25:39] | If she dies, I die. If she dies, I die. | 如果她死了 我也不活了 |
[25:42] | – Okay. – If she dies, I die. | – 好了 – 如果她死了 我也不活了 |
[25:44] | Garrett. Listen to me. Look at me, please. | 加里特 听我说 看着我 |
[25:46] | Look at me. Look at me. I’m here. | 看着我 看着我 我在这 |
[25:47] | Look at me, please. Listen to me. | 看着我 听我说 |
[25:49] | You won’t die. | 你得活下去 |
[25:50] | I know it feels like that right now, but trust me. | 我知道你现在心如刀绞 |
[25:53] | You won’t die. | 你得活下去 |
[25:55] | You have to fight for her. | 你得和她一起抗争 |
[25:57] | She’s in there fighting for you. | 她在病房里为你抗争 |
[25:59] | You don’t get to give up. | 你不能就这样放弃 |
[26:02] | So part of that fight is you’re gonna go take a walk, | 为了能够继续抗争 你出去走一走 |
[26:06] | you’re gonna take a shower, and you’re gonna get a meal. | 洗个澡 好好吃顿饭 |
[26:10] | We will be here, fighting to keep her alive. | 我们会在这里 努力让她获悉来 |
[26:14] | And you are gonna go fight to keep yourself alive. | 你要让你自己好好活下去 |
[26:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:22] | Come on. | 起来吧 |
[26:44] | Oh! | 哦 |
[26:50] | Oh, Catherine. | 哦 凯瑟琳 |
[26:52] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[26:55] | I can’t do it! | 我做不到 |
[26:58] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[27:01] | No! | 不 |
[27:03] | I can’t… | 我做不到 |
[27:07] | So, do you think Britney’s spelled with two “T” s or one? | 你觉得布丽特妮的名字里是两个T还是一个 |
[27:09] | Or maybe they spell it different, | 也许是别的拼写方法 |
[27:10] | like with a “Y” instead of “I”, maybe? | 像是中间的I换成Y |
[27:11] | Owen, you have to stop. | 欧文 别忙活了 |
[27:13] | We’ve been having this conversation for two weeks. | 我们都讨论这件事两周了 |
[27:15] | We just need to find them. | 我们得找到他们 |
[27:16] | We need to tell them where their daughter is. | 我们得告诉他们他们的女儿在哪 |
[27:18] | And have you thought about what you’re gonna say to them | 你有没有想过如果你找到他们 |
[27:20] | if you find them? | 你要怎么和他们说 |
[27:21] | “Hi, we’re two strangers. | 你好 我们是两个陌生人 |
[27:23] | We took in your daughter | 我们没有经过领养机构 |
[27:24] | without going through the foster system, | 就领养你们的女儿 |
[27:26] | and, oh, yeah, we have her son, | 哦 对了 我们还照顾着她的儿子 |
[27:29] | who you don’t even know exists. | 你们到现在才知道他的存在 |
[27:30] | Congrats, Grandma and Grandpa!” | 恭喜你们 你们当外公外婆了 |
[27:33] | We at least need to tell the social worker. | 我们起码得告诉社工 |
[27:36] | Owen, she… she needs to make that call herself. | 欧文 这得她自己决定 |
[27:39] | She’s not ready. | 他还没准备好 |
[27:41] | We can’t push her. | 我们不能逼她 |
[27:42] | Why is she running our lives? | 为什么要让她来决定我们生活的走向 |
[27:43] | She’s been lying to us, DCHS, everyone for months, | 她几个月来一直在对我们 学校还有所有人撒谎 |
[27:46] | with no remorse. | 毫无悔意 |
[27:48] | She had remorse. | 她有悔意 |
[27:49] | She’s an addict. She’s figuring it out. | 她是个瘾君子 她自己会慢慢绕过来的 |
[27:51] | This is all part of the disease. Betty is… | 这是毒瘾的一部分 贝蒂 |
[27:53] | Her name isn’t even Betty! | 她都不叫贝蒂 |
[27:55] | Sorry, I know that, yes, yes, addiction is a disease, | 对不起 我知道 成瘾症是一种疾病 |
[27:58] | but since when does its symptoms include lying | 但是什么时候症状包括隐瞒和偷盗 |
[28:01] | and stealing from people who are trying to help you? | 试图帮助你的人了 |
[28:03] | It just all feels like an excuse | 感觉像是 |
[28:06] | for justifying piss poor life choices. | 为糟糕的人生选择找借口 |
[28:15] | Wait, where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[28:17] | To Meredith’s. | 去梅瑞迪丝家 |
[28:18] | – Why? – I don’t know. | – 为什么 – 我不知道 |
[28:20] | Piss poor life choices? | 糟糕的人生选择 |
[28:23] | Wait, wait, Amelia. | 等等 等等 艾米莉亚 |
[28:24] | I’m sorry. That was way out of line. | 对不起 是我过界了 |
[28:26] | You don’t even see the line. | 你眼里就没有界线 |
[28:30] | I don’t know who I’m gonna be if they take Leo away. | 我不知道如果他们带走里奥我会怎么样 |
[28:32] | He’s my son. | 他是我的儿子 |
[28:35] | If they’re gonna take him… | 如果他们要带走他 |
[28:38] | I need to know sooner than later. | 我需要尽快做好准备 |
[28:48] | Hey. I have a pitch for tonight. | 我对今晚的安排有个提议 |
[28:51] | You. Me. | 你 我 |
[28:53] | Movies. Pizza. Popcorn. Candy. Sex. | 看电影 吃披萨 爆米花 糖果 做爱 |
[28:57] | Repeat. | 循环往复 |
[28:59] | You know it’s Valentine’s Day, right? | 你知道今天是情人节吧 |
[29:01] | You hate Valentine’s Day. | 你讨厌情人节 |
[29:02] | I know. I’m trying new things. | 我知道 我在尝试新事物 |
[29:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:11] | I know you’re hurting. | 我知道你很心痛 |
[29:14] | I, um… I don’t… | 我 呃 |
[29:17] | I don’t know how to make it better. | 我不知道该怎么让你好受些 |
[29:21] | Yeah, neither do I. | 我也是 |
[29:23] | I just… I’m trying to do normal stuff, you know? | 我就想要 像平时一样 |
[29:26] | I just… feel so… | 我 感觉如此的 |
[29:35] | On the worst day of my mother’s illness, | 在我母亲病情最危重的时候 |
[29:37] | I wanted to take her IV and plunge it into my own arm. | 我想要把她的输液针插进我自己的胳膊 |
[29:42] | I wanted out. | 我想要解脱 |
[29:44] | Not just of that day or that moment. | 不止是一天或者从那一刻解脱 |
[29:47] | I wanted out of this life. | 我想要轻生 |
[29:51] | It was a fleeting thought, but it came, and… | 那个想法一闪而过 但是就这样出现了 |
[29:55] | you know, that’s how bad the pain was. | 我当时的感觉就是这样痛苦 |
[29:58] | That’s how bad the fear was. | 这样恐惧 |
[30:04] | So what’d you do? | 你是怎么做的 |
[30:06] | I shook. I shook. | 我颤抖 抽搐 |
[30:09] | My muscles shook in ways that I did not know | 我浑身的肌肉以一种我不了解的方式 |
[30:11] | they could move. | 抽动着 |
[30:13] | And then I, um… | 然后 |
[30:15] | my eye started twitching. | 我的眼皮开始跳 |
[30:17] | Yeah. Yeah, my eye’s been twitching on and off all day. | 我的眼皮子也跳个不停 |
[30:20] | – Mm. – And I’ve got, like, | – 嗯 – 我还感觉 |
[30:21] | this shortness-of-breath thing happening, | 喘不上气 |
[30:24] | where I can’t hold a deep breath. | 没办法深呼吸 |
[30:26] | All day, every day. | 整天 每一天都是如此 |
[30:37] | – Hey, can I ask you a question? – Yeah. | – 嘿 我能问你个问题吗 – 问吧 |
[30:39] | How can you stand there and tell Garrett to fight for love | 你自己都在逃避爱情 |
[30:41] | when you’re the one running away from it? | 你怎么能告诉加里特让他为爱抗争 |
[30:45] | I have three kids and a big job. | 我有三个孩子还有一份担子很重的工作 |
[30:54] | What? | 什么 |
[30:55] | Nothing, just… you know, | 没什么 就是 |
[30:56] | I used to think you were so beyond me, but you’re not. | 我之前以为你比我成熟得多 但是你并不是这样 |
[30:59] | You’re like a kid playing hide and seek, | 你就像个小孩一样在玩躲猫猫 |
[31:01] | hiding behind a million excuses. | 躲在没完没了的借口之后 |
[31:03] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[31:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[31:05] | Do you want to go to dinner tonight? | 你今晚想要出去吃晚餐吗 |
[31:08] | Are you… asking me out… on Valentine’s Day? | 你这是 在情人节 约我出去吗 |
[31:12] | I guess I am. | 我想是了 |
[31:14] | Uh… | 呃 |
[31:15] | Well, I’m, uh… | 我 |
[31:17] | I’m not one to usually bang my head against a wall. | 我通常不会这么手足无措 |
[31:19] | – Is that a no? – No, no. | – 你这是要拒绝吗 – 不 不是 |
[31:21] | I’m banging my head. | 我手足无措 |
[31:22] | It’s my new thing, I guess. | 我猜这算是我的新爱好 |
[31:24] | Um… | 呃 |
[31:25] | I’ll see you… tonight? | 那就 今晚见 |
[31:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:43] | Ben, you fixing the fence? | 本 你在修篱笆吗 |
[31:45] | You weren’t supposed to see me. | 我想趁你不在修的 |
[31:47] | Ah, Ben. | 啊 本 |
[31:48] | N-No, Miranda, Miranda, stop. | 不 米兰达 米兰达 别说了 |
[31:49] | Okay, it’s my turn to say things now. | 轮到我说两句了 |
[31:52] | You said you wanted me to be happy, | 你说你想让我幸福 |
[31:55] | to follow my bliss, | 让我跟随我的福气 |
[31:56] | and I did, just like you told me to. | 我就这么做了 就像你告诉我的那样 |
[31:59] | And then you turned around and left me over it. | 结果你却翻过身来弃我而去 |
[32:01] | Now, I may be the one sleeping somewhere else, | 虽说我是那个搬出去住的人 |
[32:03] | but you left me. | 但是是你离开了我 |
[32:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:08] | No, you can’t leave me like that again. | 不 你不能就这样离开我 |
[32:11] | Not ever. All right? | 永远都不行 明白吗 |
[32:12] | You can take all the… the job sabbaticals you want | 你想休多少次假都可以 |
[32:14] | and… and change your career a dozen times, | 想换多少工作都可以 |
[32:16] | and I will be with you every step of the way. | 我会一直陪在你身边 |
[32:18] | But either we are in this together or we aren’t. | 但是我们要么同舟共济要么分道扬镳 |
[32:22] | And I never planned a version where we weren’t. | 我从来没有为我们不在一起做过打算 |
[32:24] | I know… | 我知道 |
[32:25] | No, don’t say “I know.” | 不 不要说我知道 |
[32:26] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[32:29] | I should’ve known something wasn’t right with you. | 我早该知道你不对劲 |
[32:31] | I-I should’ve helped you get help. | 我应该给你寻求帮助 |
[32:33] | I-I should’ve… I’ve seen it before. | 我早该意识到 |
[32:35] | I should’ve recognized it. | 我应该早点意识到 |
[32:39] | When you had a heart attack, I promised you | 你心脏病发的时候 我向你保证 |
[32:41] | I would build you a treehouse, | 我会给你建一座树屋 |
[32:44] | a place for you to go when you would worry, | 一个能让你在烦恼 |
[32:46] | when you felt overwhelmed, when you needed to be alone, | 不堪重负需要独处的时候可以去的地方 |
[32:48] | but I never followed through on that. | 但是我没有兑现诺言 |
[32:53] | For that, I’m sorry. | 为此 我表示很抱歉 |
[33:02] | You’re building me a treehouse? | 你在建树屋 |
[33:04] | Now, Miranda, I-I need to know that this is not something | 米兰达 我需要知道你不会 |
[33:07] | that you can call “time out” on ever again. | 再把这叫做暂停 |
[33:10] | Never. | 不会的 |
[33:11] | No, I-I promise you. | 不会的 我向你保证 |
[33:14] | Well, then, yeah, I-I’m building you a treehouse. | 那么 没错 我是在给你建树屋 |
[33:16] | It’s, uh… It’s not finished yet, but, uh… | 还没建好 但是 |
[33:18] | I just figure, you know, once I move back in, | 我打算 等我搬回来 |
[33:20] | I can do a little bit of work on it every morning. | 我可以每天早上做一点 |
[33:23] | Oh! | 哦 |
[33:26] | Oh! | 哦 |
[33:33] | Dr. Schmitt said you had something | 施密特医生说你有事情 |
[33:35] | you want to discuss with us? | 想要和我们讨论 |
[33:41] | We’ve been in this hospital now for over three months. | 我们在这个医院里已经呆了三个多月了 |
[33:46] | Since then, Natasha’s only gotten worse. | 入院之后 娜塔莎每况愈下 |
[33:48] | And I know you’re the best doctors we could get | 我知道你们是我能够找到的最好的医生 |
[33:50] | because I tried to find better ones, | 因为我想要找更好的 |
[33:53] | but I couldn’t. | 但是我找不到 |
[33:55] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[34:03] | Take me off the vent. | 把呼吸机取掉 |
[34:09] | I can’t eat. | 我不能吃东西 |
[34:11] | I can’t breathe. | 不能呼吸 |
[34:16] | I’m dying. | 行将就木 |
[34:20] | There are other options. | 还有其他的选择 |
[34:21] | There’s home ventilator care. | 可以在家里布置呼吸机 |
[34:23] | There’s long-term acute care. | 还有长期的急症护理 |
[34:25] | There’s skilled nursing facilities. | 有很多专业的护理机构 |
[34:27] | They know. | 他们知道 |
[34:28] | They’ve been consulting palliative care doctors. | 他们一直有咨询临终关怀方面的医生 |
[34:32] | You all have done everything you can | 你们尽你们所能 |
[34:35] | to give me as much time as possible. | 为我争取时间 |
[34:42] | We may not have gotten | 我们也许没有得到 |
[34:44] | that wedding under the stars, but… | 星空下的婚礼 但是 |
[34:49] | …you gave us the rest of our lives together. | 你让我们余生能够在一起 |
[35:01] | Take me off. | 把呼吸机拿掉吧 |
[35:04] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[35:07] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[35:10] | We need you to give verbal consent | 我们需要你的口头同意 |
[35:12] | as her power of attorney. | 来授权 |
[35:15] | I consent. | 我同意 |
[35:20] | So, once I shut the machine off, | 一旦我关上了呼吸机 |
[35:22] | I don’t know how much time you’ll have, | 很难说你还有多长时间 |
[35:24] | so we will give you meds to keep you comfortable. | 我们会给你使用药物来给你减轻痛苦 |
[35:29] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[35:32] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[35:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:07] | Alex has an idea. | 艾历克斯有个主意 |
[36:20] | Since when do we do Valentine’s? | 我们什么时候开始过情人节了 |
[36:22] | Since I’ve been an ass and needed an excuse to make it up to you. | 从我犯浑想要找借口来补偿你之后 |
[36:24] | Ah, that’s my cue. | 我该离场了 |
[36:26] | I have a date, for which I cannot be late. | 我有个约会 不能迟到 |
[36:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:32] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[36:36] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[36:38] | Uh, yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 快乐 |
[36:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:43] | Hey, are you guys free to come to the ICU? | 你们有空来重症监护室一趟吗 |
[36:45] | – What’s up? – Just… Just come. | – 怎么了 – 只管来 |
[36:46] | Bring your phones. | 带上你们的手机 |
[36:59] | * When the night has come * | *当夜幕降临* |
[37:05] | Your doctors wanted to make sure | 你的主治医生们 |
[37:08] | we got our wedding under the stars. | 想要满足我们举行星空下婚礼的愿望 |
[37:10] | * And the moon is the only light we see * | *只有月光皎洁* |
[37:19] | Garrett asked me to read the vows | 加里特让我朗读你在 |
[37:21] | that you wrote before the accident. | 事故之前写下的誓词 |
[37:24] | * …be afraid * | *恐惧* |
[37:26] | * No, I won’t be afraid * | *不 我不会恐惧* |
[37:32] | * Just as long… * | *只要* |
[37:33] | “Garrett, the moment I met you, | 加里特 我见到你的那一刻 |
[37:36] | I knew I would spend the rest of my life with you. | 我就知道我会与你共度余生 |
[37:40] | Before you, I never met anyone | 在你之前 我从来没有遇到任何人 |
[37:41] | I could be in the same room with longer than a few hours.” | 能够和我共处一室超过几个小时 |
[37:45] | * Darlin’, stand by me * | *亲爱的 陪在我身边* |
[37:48] | “I waited my whole life to meet you. | 我穷尽一生才遇到你 |
[37:52] | I gave up thinking I ever would.” | 我放弃希望本以为不会再找到 |
[37:55] | * Oh, stand * | *哦 陪在我身边* |
[37:57] | “But here we are. | 但是我们却走到了今天这一步 |
[37:59] | Better late than never, right?” | 迟到总比不到要强 |
[38:00] | * Stand by me * | *陪在我身边* |
[38:02] | “Now that I found you, it all makes sense. | 以为找到了你 一切都有了意义 |
[38:05] | Everything that was once hard feels easy | 你进入我的生活之后 |
[38:10] | now that you are in my life. | 曾经困难的事情都变得简单 |
[38:12] | And everything that was once easy is now sublime.” | 曾经简单的事现在变得美好 |
[38:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:25] | I’m sorry I’ve been so impossible. | 对不起 我这么难伺候 |
[38:29] | No, no, you do not get to apologize, sweetheart. | 不 不 轮不到你道歉 |
[38:32] | I can’t begin to understand what you’re going through. | 我根本无法想象你所经历的一切 |
[38:36] | But I promise | 但是我向你保证 |
[38:38] | I’ll be at your side while you do it. | 我会一直陪在你身边 |
[38:41] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[38:46] | And… | 还有 |
[38:48] | Catherine Fox. | 凯瑟琳·福克斯 |
[38:52] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[38:53] | * I won’t cry * | *我不会哭泣* |
[38:55] | You couldn’t be average if you tried. | 就算你想你也不会成为一般人 |
[38:58] | * No, I won’t shed a tear * | *我不会落泪* |
[39:04] | * Just as long… * | *只要* |
[39:06] | W-What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[39:08] | Get me to that bedroom now. | 马上带我去我是 |
[39:10] | * Stand by me * | *陪在我身边* |
[39:12] | She’s back, baby. | 她又回来了 |
[39:15] | * Darlin’, stand by me * | *亲爱的 陪在我身边* |
[39:19] | Do you, Garrett, take this woman to be your wife? | 加里特 你是否愿意让这个女人成为你的妻子 |
[39:22] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[39:24] | And do you, Natasha, take this man to be your husband? | 娜塔莎 你是否愿意让这个男人成为你的丈夫 |
[39:31] | * Stand by me * | *陪在我身边* |
[39:34] | By the power vested in me, | 凭借我被富裕的权利 |
[39:36] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[39:45] | * Stand by me * | *陪在我身边* |
[39:47] | Don’t… Don’t… | 不必多说 |
[39:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:50] | * Stand by, oh * | *陪在我身边* |
[39:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:54] | Thank you for marrying me. | 感谢你愿意嫁给我 |
[39:56] | * Stand by me * | *陪在我身边* |
[40:02] | * Stand by me * | *陪在我身边* |
[40:07] | * Stand by me * | *陪在我身边* |
[40:12] | * Stand by me * | *陪在我身边* |
[40:31] | There’s never enough time. | 时间永远也不够用 |
[40:36] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[40:37] | Work, kids, life… | 工作 照顾孩子 生活 |
[40:41] | death. | 死亡 |
[40:42] | Something always cuts our time short. | 总有不测会让我们的时间戛然而止 |
[40:46] | I’m supposed to be on a date. | 我该去赴约的 |
[40:47] | You already are. | 你已经在约会了 |
[41:02] | A toast. | 干杯 |
[41:03] | To Garrett and Natasha. | 敬加里特与娜塔莎 |
[41:08] | To Garrett and Natasha. | 敬加里特与娜塔莎 |
[41:11] | So our best bet is to make the most of the time we have. | 我们最好的选择就是尽可能过好每一分每一秒 |
[41:20] | Oh, oh, oh. This is better than sex. | 这比春宵一刻还要舒服 |
[41:23] | Every pregnant woman I bring here says the same thing. | 每个我带过来的孕妇都这么说 |
[41:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:27] | You are just so… | 你简直太 |
[41:30] | I know. I am so. | 我知道 我简直太 |
[41:33] | But not as so as you. | 但还是比不上你 |
[41:36] | Ah, dinner is here. | 晚餐来了 |
[41:39] | – Thank you. – Mmm. | – 谢谢你 – 嗯 |
[41:41] | – Do you like? – Yeah, I like. | – 你喜欢吗 – 我喜欢 |
[41:43] | – Yeah? – Mm. | – 是吗 – 嗯 |
[41:51] | Happy Valentine’s Day, my love. | 情人节快乐 亲爱的 |
[41:57] | Or make up for lost time. | 或者弥补过去的时光 |
[42:02] | Did you want to keep waiting, or…? | 您是想要继续等 还是 |
[42:04] | Uh… no. | 呃 不等了 |
[42:06] | I think I’m done waiting. | 我受够了等待 |
[42:07] | Um, give me a glass of Lagavulin, neat… | 给我来一杯拉加维林威士忌 |
[42:10] | But sometimes, if we’re really lucky… | 但是有些时候 如果我们足够幸运 |
[42:46] | …time stands still. | 时间会为我们驻足 |