时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Pharmaceuticals are designed to mimic | 制药学的目的是 |
[00:10] | the body’s natural brain chemicals… | 模拟身体的天然脑内天然物质 |
[00:12] | the ones that make you feel good, | 那种让你感觉开心的物质 |
[00:14] | make you feel better, make you feel unstoppable. | 让你更舒服 感觉自己 |
[00:20] | 3-0 tie, please. | 3-0线 麻烦了 |
[00:27] | How long do you think it’ll take | 你觉得我需要多久 |
[00:28] | before I’m ready to do a 24-hour surgery? | 才能做24小时手术 |
[00:30] | I’m not sure that’s a healthy life goal, Qadri. | 这种目标不太正能量吧 卡德里 |
[00:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:38] | Mer’s doing a pancreas-sparing total duodenectomy | 梅瑞正在给处于低温保存的下腹 |
[00:40] | in a frozen abdomen. | 做一个保留胰腺的 十二指肠切除术 |
[00:42] | Oh. It got moved from yesterday? | 昨天转移过来的吗 |
[00:44] | No, she started it yesterday. | 不 是昨天开始的 |
[00:45] | Five more hours, and she’s gonna break the hospital’s record | 再过5小时 她将打破医院记录 |
[00:47] | for the longest surgery. | 完成持续时间最长的手术 |
[00:48] | You think it’s gonna take five more hours? | 你觉得还能继续5小时吗 |
[00:50] | Well, I mean, with the adhesions and the scar tissue, | 从黏附能力和癜痕组织状况来看 |
[00:53] | it’s taking her longer, so, yeah. | 她花的时间比平时多 所以 |
[00:55] | She can beat the record. | 她应该能打破记录 |
[00:56] | – Feel a little better? – No. | – 感觉好受点吗 – 没有 |
[00:58] | I mean, yeah, she gets awards and prizes and all that, | 奖金什么的都给她 |
[01:00] | but I get to be chief, so we’re good. | 但权力在我这里 所以 没问题了 |
[01:03] | They make it in a lab and put it in a pill for pain relief, | 实验室培养出来之后 放进药片里 用于止痛 |
[01:06] | giving you the high your body creates naturally | 为你提供 在心情愉悦时候 |
[01:09] | anytime you’re doing something you love. | 身体天然分泌的兴奋感 |
[01:12] | Helm. | 赫尔姆 |
[01:14] | You want to tap out? | 你要撤退吗 |
[01:16] | No, thank you. | 没事的 谢了 |
[01:17] | – DeLuca? – No, thank you. I’m good. | – 德卢卡 – 不用了 谢谢 我没事 |
[01:22] | Think he could use a break, though. | 他可能需要休息一下 |
[01:28] | When I said “breakfast,” | 我说早餐的时候 |
[01:30] | I meant more of a place where we sit, | 意思是 有座位的那种 |
[01:33] | someone takes our order, there’s less… lion jaws. | 有人帮你点餐 桌上不会摆着 狮子钳 |
[01:36] | No. Um… pointed reduction clamp. | 尖头止血钳 |
[01:40] | I let interns assist on hip replacements | 实习生准备好了 |
[01:42] | once they’re prepared. | 我才会让他们协助髋关节置换手术 |
[01:43] | I don’t dish out special favors. | 我不看人情做事 |
[01:46] | At work. | 在工作场合的时候 |
[01:50] | Neck osteotomy’s done. | 颈骨切开术完成了 |
[01:52] | Now we got to get into the femoral canal. | 接下来是股管了 |
[01:53] | What’s the next step? | 下一步是什么 |
[01:54] | Okay, first, I’ll do a ream. | 首先 我需要钻孔 |
[01:57] | And what would you use? | 用什么工具 |
[01:59] | I think the Christmas Tree Reamer. | 圣诞树扩孔钻吧 |
[02:10] | Let’s do actual breakfast on Thursday. | 我们周四的时候 正式去吃早餐吧 |
[02:13] | I’ll make French toast. | 我做法式吐司 |
[02:21] | Why are you holding toilet paper? | 你怎么拿着一卷厕纸 |
[02:23] | It’s the most important camping supply. | 这是露营最重要的必需品 |
[02:26] | Oh, God. Why’s your face like that? | 怎么回事 表情怎么这样 |
[02:28] | I, uh… | 我 |
[02:29] | O-Our weekend away is camping? | 我们度周末失去露营吗 |
[02:31] | Yeah. Babe, what did you think Glen Rock was? | 是啊 宝贝 不然你以为去格伦罗克做什么 |
[02:34] | “Sounds fancy, but I deserve it”? | 听起来不错 真的要带我去吗 |
[02:36] | I mean, of all the campsites I went to, | 我去过很多露营地 |
[02:37] | yeah, I guess it’s the fanciest. | 这应该是最好的了吧 |
[02:38] | It did have running water. | 那里有活水 |
[02:39] | But no toilet paper, so no… | 只是没有厕纸 所以没有 |
[02:41] | Toilets. | 厕所 |
[02:42] | Okay, so, right. Where do we go… | 好吧 那我们去哪那什么 |
[02:44] | I packed a small shovel. | 我带了一把小锹 |
[02:45] | And there are these really nice rocks. They’re great. | 那边有很合适的石头 非常有用 |
[02:47] | You just kind of move over them, kind of, as you… | 移动一下它们 你就能 |
[02:50] | Look, it’s camping, babe. | 露营就是如此 亲爱的 |
[02:52] | We’re going camping. | 我们要去露营了 |
[02:53] | Are we, though? | 真假的 |
[02:55] | Ohh! You’re gonna love it! | 你会很喜欢的 |
[03:02] | This is Tom Koracick? The one who works here? | 这就是汤姆·克拉西克 在这里工作的吗 |
[03:05] | I was surprised, too. But it’s, you know… | 我也很吃惊 但是 你知道 |
[03:07] | I don’t know. It’s new, and it’s… | 我不知道 很有新鲜感 而且 |
[03:10] | it’s just kind of… amazing. | 我觉得 还挺好的 |
[03:12] | Look, I definitely didn’t expect to be dating | 真的 我没想到怀孕30周 |
[03:15] | at 30 weeks pregnant, but he’s kind and fun, | 回去约会 但是他人好 还很幽默 |
[03:18] | and he’s kinda wow. | 他还挺优秀的 |
[03:20] | – Huh. – I know. | 是吧 |
[03:22] | How about you and Ben, | 你和本呢 |
[03:23] | now that he’s back home? Watch out! | 他回家了吗 看路 |
[03:25] | Slow down! This is a hospital! | 慢点 这里是医院 |
[03:27] | Get out! Go, go, go! | 滚出去 快点 |
[03:29] | – Oh, my… – Go, go, go, go! | – 天啊 – 快点 |
[03:30] | Hey, Bailey, pinpoint pupils! | 贝利 你查看生命迹象 |
[03:32] | Yeah. Get some Narcan, a crash cart, and some O2. | 嗯 你去拿点纳洛酮 叫急救车 弄点氧气来 |
[03:35] | I think we got an OD. | 这应该是幅度过量 |
[03:46] | I thought you’d be in O.R. 3. | 还以为你在3号手术室呢 |
[03:48] | I’ve been busy. | 我忙着呢 |
[03:49] | This boy’s buddies almost ran me over in the ambulance bay. | 送这孩子来的人差点在 救护车通道把我撞倒 |
[03:52] | Tossed him out of the car. | 把他直接从车里扔出来了 |
[03:53] | Opioid overdose. | 阿片类中毒 |
[03:55] | Why? What’s going on in O.R. 3? | 怎么 3号手术室怎么回事 |
[03:57] | Grey’s been in surgery since yesterday. | 格蕾从昨天开始就在做手术了 |
[03:59] | Quite a crowd. | 看得人可多了 |
[04:01] | Bailey, we got two more. | 贝利 又来了两个 |
[04:02] | Two more overdoses? | 又有两个服毒过量吗 |
[04:04] | Mm-hmm. Jerry and Paula. Regulars. | 是的 杰瑞和宝拉 惯犯了 |
[04:06] | Always shooting up in the park down the street. | 总是在街那头的公园吸毒 |
[04:08] | They usually wake up with one dose of Narcan | 通常打一针纳洛酮之后他们就醒了 |
[04:09] | and then refuse treatment, | 然后拒绝治疗 |
[04:10] | but I’ve already given them three doses, and they’re not responding. | 但是我已经给他们打了三针了 现在还是没反应 |
[04:13] | There’s a bad batch of something out there. | 肯定是这批毒品不对劲 |
[04:15] | Attention, all units. We’ve reached Code Red status. | 全体人员注意 现在是红色警戒状态 |
[04:18] | Any available unit, please report to Meridien Park | 请任何可用单元 去美丽殿公园报道 |
[04:20] | for multiple suspected overdose events. | 那边发生了多起意思服毒过量的事件 |
[04:22] | Looks like I’ll be seeing a lot of you today. | 看来今天要常见到你了 |
[04:25] | Okay, listen up. | 听好了 |
[04:27] | This is gonna be an all-hands-on-deck situation. | 现在状况需要动员全体人员 |
[04:29] | Let’s page on-call personnel. | 去呼叫待命人员 |
[04:31] | Let’s make sure that we got all the Narcan from the pharmacy | 去药材库取足量的纳洛酮 |
[04:34] | to reverse the opioids. | 对抗阿片的药效 |
[04:35] | We need to be prepared for secondary injuries | 我们需要准备继发性伤害 |
[04:37] | and side effects. | 以及后遗症 |
[04:39] | Wait a minute. Where are all my residents? | 等一下 我的住院医生呢 |
[04:41] | Uh, they’re in Grey’s gallery. | 他们在格蕾那里 |
[04:42] | I’ll make sure they get down here. | 我去叫他们 |
[04:44] | – Okay. – What about Hunt? | – 好的 – 杭特呢 |
[04:46] | Um, he’s, uh… | 他 |
[04:49] | He’s saying goodbye to Leo. Betty’s parents are taking him. | 他在跟利奥告别 贝蒂的父母要把他带走了 |
[04:53] | I’m sorry to hear about that, but this is a mass OD. | 这个消息很难过 但现在是大型服毒过量事件 |
[04:57] | Yep. Okay. We’ll page him. | 明白 好的 我们呼叫他 |
[05:04] | Get your shoe on. | 穿上鞋 |
[05:05] | Okay. Get your shoe on. | 穿上鞋 |
[05:07] | Your mom got this for him. Do you want to keep it or… | 这是你妈妈给他的 你要留着还是 |
[05:09] | No, no. That’s his favorite. | 不不 他最喜欢这个了 |
[05:15] | We were gonna… We were gonna watch him grow up. | 我们本来会 看着他长大 |
[05:18] | We were gonna teach him so many things. | 还能教他很多东西呢 |
[05:22] | Well… | 好吧 |
[05:24] | Listen. | 挺好 |
[05:26] | I, um… | 我 |
[05:29] | I hope you play soccer. | 希望你以后去踢球 |
[05:31] | I hope you love your life. | 希望你热爱生活 |
[05:33] | Wait, wait. Yours makes mine sound shallow. | 等下 你这么说 我刚才的话显得好肤浅 |
[05:36] | Yeah. You should probably go again. | 好吧 你不如重新说一遍 |
[05:38] | Yeah. Um… | 好吧 |
[05:40] | Listen. | 挺好 |
[05:46] | I’m always gonna be rooting for you. | 我会永远支持你的 |
[05:51] | Okay. Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:53] | No. | 没有 |
[05:55] | But they’re good people, Owen, and they love him. | 但他们是好人 欧文 他们很爱他 |
[05:57] | He will be loved. | 他会被好好爱着的 |
[06:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:06] | Come in. | 请进 |
[06:13] | So, uh… may I? | 可以给我吗 |
[06:15] | Oh. Uh, sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[06:17] | Yeah. Here. | 给 |
[06:19] | Hi! | 你好啊 |
[06:22] | When he gets fussy like that, he’s usually just hungry. | 他这样闹脾气的时候 通常只是饿了 |
[06:24] | – We’ve raised one before. – It’s okay. | – 我们也养过一个孩子 – 没事咯 |
[06:25] | Right. | 好的 |
[06:27] | E.R. 911. All hands on deck. | 911急诊室 全员出动 |
[06:30] | So, we are, uh… very grateful to you both. | 我们 非常感谢你们俩 |
[06:33] | – I have to go. – Owen… | – 我该走了 – 欧文 |
[06:35] | Listen, it’s a massive incoming trauma. I have to go. | 听着 来了大量创伤患者 我该走了 |
[06:39] | I’ll just, um… | 我 |
[06:42] | Do you want to feed him while I finish packing him up? | 我给他去收拾东西 你喂喂他吗 |
[06:45] | Yeah, that’d be great. | 挺好的 |
[06:46] | Whoopsie! | 糟糕 |
[06:48] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Okay, everybody slow down. | 大家都慢一点 |
[06:51] | Speak to your team calmly, get what they need, and handle it. | 冷静跟你的团队沟通 满足他们的需求 处理问题 |
[06:54] | With this many people, communication is key. | 这么多人的情况下 交流是关键 |
[06:56] | – What do you got? – He was responding | – 什么情况 – 大概两分钟之前 |
[06:58] | until about two minutes ago, when he started hypoventilating again. | 他有反应 然后就又肺换气不足了 |
[07:00] | Get him on a Narcan drip. | 进行纳洛酮滴液 |
[07:02] | Bailey, how’s it going? | 贝利 怎么样了 |
[07:05] | It’s worse outside than it is in here. | 外面比里面还乱套 |
[07:07] | And too many teenagers. | 太多青少年了 |
[07:08] | I’m aware that I sound like my mother, | 我知道我口气就像我妈 |
[07:10] | but is the world going to Hell in a handbasket? | 这个世界是不是没救了 |
[07:13] | Uh, 0.4 of Narcan. | 呃 0.4毫升的纳洛酮 |
[07:15] | All right. Bailey, you got this? | 好的 贝利 你这边没问题吧 |
[07:16] | I’m gonna go to the ambulance bay | 我要去救护车停靠处那 |
[07:17] | and see if I can get it under control. | 看看我能不能稳住局势 |
[07:18] | Teddy, I’ll do it. | 泰迪 我去吧 |
[07:19] | Owen. Look, I’m sorry. | 欧文 听着 我很抱歉 |
[07:21] | I-I wasn’t gonna page you, but… | 我 我本不准备叫你 但是 |
[07:22] | No, no, no. Better here than at home. | 不 不 不用 在这里比在家里好 |
[07:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:28] | People are dropping like flies all over the park. | 公园里人们成帮结队地倒下 |
[07:30] | Never seen anything like it. | 从来没有见过像那样的场面 |
[07:31] | How many ODs have been called in? | 有多少个吸食过量毒品的被送来了 |
[07:32] | 50 and counting. | 50个 而且还在增加 |
[07:40] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[07:55] | E.M.T. Seattle FireDept. | 急救医疗医生 西雅图救火部门 |
[07:56] | Hey, everybody! Listen up! Here’s how this is gonna go. | 嘿 大家 听好了 接下来是这样的 |
[07:58] | Three ambulances are gonna pull up. | 三辆救护车要停在这 |
[08:00] | When the patients are offloaded, they’re gonna pull out, | 当病人被卸下后 他们会开出去 |
[08:03] | and then the next three are gonna come in. | 然后接下来的三辆会开进来 |
[08:04] | We’re gonna set up a triage area, | 我们要建立一个分类区 |
[08:07] | where we’re gonna assess each ambulance | 在那评估下每辆救护车的状况 |
[08:09] | and mark them with the appropriate tag. | 并用适当的标签标记好 |
[08:11] | Red tags get priority for the E.R. | 红色标签优先送到急诊室 |
[08:14] | Walking wounded will be shown to the clinic, | 能步行的伤员会将被带到门诊室 |
[08:16] | where they’re gonna be evaluated. | 他们会在那进行伤情诊断 |
[08:18] | Thank you. | 感谢大家 |
[08:19] | Thank you. Let’s go. | 谢谢你 咱们走吧 |
[08:22] | Helm, tell me about the SMA first approach. | 赫尔姆 告诉我脊肌肉萎缩诊疗的第一步 |
[08:25] | You, uh, dissect out | 你 呃 开刀检视 |
[08:26] | the entire superior mesenteric artery | 整个肠系膜上动脉 |
[08:29] | to, uh, evaluate for any… tumor invasion. | 来 呃 评估一下有没有肿瘤侵袭迹象 |
[08:32] | Helm, are you in pain? | 海姆 你哪里疼吗 |
[08:34] | No. | 不 |
[08:35] | I, uh… | 我 呃 |
[08:37] | I just, uh, shouldn’t have had so much coffee. | 我只是 呃 不该喝那么多咖啡 |
[08:39] | – Well, then go. – No. I can hold it. | – 好吧 那就去吧 – 不 我能憋住 |
[08:41] | If you can, I can. | 如果你可以 那我也可以 |
[08:44] | Did she have her bladder stapled? | 她把膀胱缝上了吗 |
[08:46] | That’s not the hard part… | 那不是难的部分 |
[08:47] | the achy legs, the sore feet, | 腿痛 脚酸 |
[08:49] | the cramping back, or the bladder. | 背部抽筋 或者还有膀胱要爆炸 |
[08:50] | No, the hard part is that this surgery doesn’t get easier | 都不是 最困难的是这个手术 |
[08:52] | as it goes on… it gets harder. | 不是越做越容易 它随着进度会变得更难 |
[08:54] | And her eyes and her instincts will need to be sharper | 当她要结束的时候 她的眼睛和直觉需要 |
[08:56] | when she finishes than when she started. | 比开始时更加敏锐 |
[08:59] | And that was yesterday. | 而她从昨天就开始了 |
[09:01] | Do you think she’s part robot? | 你觉得她有一部分是机器人吗 |
[09:02] | I can hear you. | 我能听见你在嚼咕啥 |
[09:04] | I’m… so sorry. | 我 很抱歉 |
[09:06] | Helm, just go. Go update the family. | 赫尔姆 尽管去吧 把情况告诉病人家人 |
[09:08] | Tell them that he’s doing great. | 告诉他们他状态很好 |
[09:09] | And then go see what you can do in the pit. | 然后去救护车停靠点那看看你能帮上什么 |
[09:11] | Thank you! Sorry. Thank you! | 谢谢您 对不起 谢谢您 |
[09:16] | Hey! Dr. Hays wants to know if he can still do that surgery. | 嘿 海斯医生想知道他是否还能做那个手术 |
[09:19] | Not if it’s elective. I want those O.R.s free. | 如果是可选择的就别做了 我想让那些手术室处于未占用状态 |
[09:21] | Have you ever seen anything like this? | 你见过像这样的情形吗 |
[09:22] | No. And of course it happens on a day | 不 还有它当然是发生在 |
[09:23] | that Mer sets a new surgical record. | 梅尔创造了一个新的手术记录的那天 |
[09:25] | I mean, I want to be there to cheer her on. | 我是说 我想在那里为她加油 |
[09:26] | She has DeLuca to cheer her on. | 她有德鲁卡为她加油鼓劲 |
[09:28] | Well, that’s not a thing. Pretty sure that’s a thing. | – 好吧 那不是什么大不了的事 – 我相当确定那是件重要的事 |
[09:30] | Truman! Truman? | 杜鲁门 杜鲁门 |
[09:32] | – Ma’am, are you okay? – My son… Truman. | – 夫人 你没事吧 – 我的儿子杜鲁门 |
[09:35] | He’s three years old… | 他三岁了 |
[09:36] | He has blond hair, he’s wearing a blue shirt, I think… | 他有一头金发 穿着一件蓝色衬衫 我想 |
[09:38] | All right, we’ll call security… | 好的 我们会叫保安 |
[09:39] | I talked to the police. | 我和警察谈过了 |
[09:40] | The police are at the park, looking. | 警察在公园里看着 |
[09:41] | We were at the park, playing, | 我们在公园游玩 |
[09:43] | and suddenly there were ambulances | 突然到处都是 |
[09:44] | and police cars everywhere, | 救护车和警车 |
[09:46] | and I went to see what was going on, | 然后我去看看发生了什么 |
[09:47] | and then when I turned around… | 然后当我回过头时 |
[09:49] | …Truman was gone, | 杜鲁门不见了 |
[09:50] | and then, uh… | 然后 呃 |
[09:52] | Anyway, the police are looking in the park, | 不管怎样 警察正在公园里搜索 |
[09:53] | and so I thought I would come here | 所以我想我要来这里 |
[09:54] | and see if an ambulance person or a fireman… | 看看是否是救护车的医护人员还是消防员 |
[09:56] | – W-What’s your name? – Wendy. | – 你叫什么名字 – 温迪 |
[09:58] | – Wendy, look, we’re gonna help you. – Jo, can you take her… | – 温蒂 听着 我们会帮你的 – 乔 你能带她去 |
[10:00] | I’ll take her to security, see if he’s here. | 我带她去保安处 看看他在不在那 |
[10:01] | – Do you have a picture of him? – Yes. Yes. | – 你有他的照片吗 – 是的 有 |
[10:03] | Okay, I’ll make sure she has a tele bed | 好吧 我会确保她有一张远程监控病床 |
[10:05] | to monitor for arrhythmias. | 来监测心律失常 |
[10:07] | And I’ll be out of town this weekend, | 我这个周末要出城 |
[10:08] | but I’ll have Parker check for her electrolytes | 但我会让帕克检查下她的电解质 |
[10:10] | and cardiac markers, | 和心脏病标志物 |
[10:11] | and you just, you know, call me if you see anything unusual. | 你只需 你知道的 如果你发现任何异常 打电话给我 |
[10:14] | – All right. – If calls can even go through. | – 好的 – 如果电话甚至还能接通的话 |
[10:16] | I might be completely off the grid. | 我可能会完全失联 |
[10:18] | You going to the moon? | 你要去月球吗 |
[10:20] | I’m going camping. | 我要去野营 |
[10:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:23] | ‘Cause Jackson loves camping and I love Jackson. | 因为杰克逊爱露营 而我爱杰克逊 |
[10:25] | I love Ben, but I don’t love fantasy basketball. | 我爱本 但我不爱玩梦幻篮球 |
[10:27] | Therefore, I don’t participate. | 因此 我不参加 |
[10:28] | I’m going camping, Bailey, and I am going to like it. | 我要去野营 贝利 我定会喜欢上它的 |
[10:32] | Are you, though? | 然而 你真的会吗 |
[10:37] | All right, Qadri, so, we’re definitely looking | 好吧 卡德里 那么 我们眼前的肯定是 |
[10:39] | at a shooter’s abscess. | 一个枪伤脓疮 |
[10:40] | I need to you make sure he’s got plenty of antibiotics | 我需要你确保他用上足够的抗生素 |
[10:42] | and get a full washout in the O.R. | 并在手术室里彻底清洗一下 |
[10:44] | And look, I know it smells bad, | 听着 我知道它很难闻 |
[10:46] | but breathe out of your mouth or something | 但是试着用嘴呼吸或者别的什么法子 |
[10:47] | so you don’t look so overtly disgusted. | 那样你看起来不那么明显地表现出恶心 |
[10:52] | Mr. Frazier’s prepped for his hip replacement, | 先生 弗雷泽已经做好了髋关节置换的准备 |
[10:54] | and Schmitt’s been crushing the saw bones sessions, | 施密特一直在恶补用骨锯的课程 |
[10:56] | so he’ll assist. | 所以他会帮上忙的 |
[10:57] | That’s great, but Schmitt’s gonna have to wait. | 太好了 但施密特得等一等 |
[10:59] | But his technique’s flawless, and I’ll be there… | 但他的技术是完美的 我也会在场 |
[11:01] | I see the butterflies floating around between you two, | 我看到了你们俩之间的浓浓秋波 |
[11:03] | and that’s cool, but try to see past them long enough | 这没关系 但是试着抽点时间 |
[11:06] | to notice the flood of patients around you. | 关注下你们周围洪流般的病人 |
[11:08] | I postponed Mr. Frazier’s surgery. | 我推迟了弗雷泽先生的手术 |
[11:09] | It’s all hands on deck with trauma. | 所有人手齐上阵 大家累坏了 |
[11:11] | – Got it. – This unlucky lady not only OD’d, | – 明白了 – 这个倒霉的女人不仅吸多了毒品 |
[11:13] | she broke both of her arms when she fell. | 她摔倒时还摔断了双臂 |
[11:16] | She needs to go to the O.R. Schmitt can assist with that. | 她需要去手术室 施密特可以提供帮助 |
[11:18] | And tell the anesthesiologist | 告诉麻醉师 |
[11:20] | she’s had four doses of Narcan. | 她已经用了四剂纳洛酮 |
[11:22] | Thank you so much, sir. I won’t let you down. | 非常感谢 先生 我不会让你失望的 |
[11:24] | I am ready and prepared and… | 我已经完全准备好了 |
[11:25] | Show me, don’t tell me, Schmitt. | 好好表现 别光动嘴 施密特 |
[11:29] | Interns. Am I right? | 实习生 我说的对吗 |
[11:32] | No offense. | 没有冒犯 |
[11:34] | None taken. | 没感觉受到冒犯 |
[11:36] | Out of your mouth, please. | 用嘴呼吸 拜托 |
[11:44] | Apneic at the scene with erratic rhythms… | 当场出现呼吸困难 呼吸节奏不稳定 |
[11:46] | last BP, 80 over 40. | 最后一个的血压 收缩压80 舒张压40 |
[11:48] | Got one patient responsive after two doses of Narcan | 两剂纳洛酮后有一个病人有了反应 |
[11:50] | and another one with decreased mentation | 另一个精神状态萎靡 |
[11:52] | but responsive and talking. | 但有反应 能说话 |
[11:54] | He lost his pulse. Starting CPR. | 他没了脉搏 开始心肺复苏术 |
[11:55] | Helm, your two sound good to go to the clinic, | 赫尔姆 你的那俩听起来可以去门诊 |
[11:57] | but keep an eye on them. | 但要盯好了 |
[11:58] | – Yes, sir. – Let’s get them inside. Come on. | – 好的 先生 – 让我们把他们弄进去 来吧 |
[12:04] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[12:05] | Is s-she gonna be okay? | 她会没事吧 |
[12:07] | Get these two into the clinic. | 把这两个送到门诊 |
[12:08] | Is she… Betty! | 她 贝蒂 |
[12:09] | Betty! | 贝蒂 |
[12:13] | Unh! 5-0. | 呃 50毫升 |
[12:15] | 4-0. | 40毫升 |
[12:26] | – What happened? – You did it. | – 发生什么事了 – 你成功了 |
[12:28] | No, I haven’t finished the anastomosis | 不 我还没有完成血管接合 |
[12:30] | or the lymphadenectomy. | 或者淋巴结切除术 |
[12:31] | Suture scissors, Bokhee. | 缝合剪刀 博基 |
[12:32] | Mered… | 梅尔德 |
[12:33] | Dr. Grey, you just beat the hospital record | 格雷医生 你刚刚打破了本医院的记录 |
[12:36] | for the longest single surgery. | 最长时间的一次单次手术 |
[12:38] | Yeah. I guess I did. | 是啊 我想是的 |
[12:42] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[12:43] | What? | 什么 |
[12:44] | That just means that I’m gonna want to break it again. | 那意味着我要再次打破它 |
[12:47] | Okay, let’s get ready with some lap pads. | 好吧 我们要准备好一些护腿垫 |
[12:50] | And, uh, Bokhee, someone should update the family. | 还有 呃 博基 应该有人跟他家人报告下情况 |
[12:54] | Okay. I’m gonna tell them their son’s being saved | 好的 我要告诉他们一个传奇外科医生正在挽救 |
[12:56] | by a surgical legend. | 他们儿子的生命 |
[12:57] | Okay, don’t do that. | 好吧 别那样 |
[12:58] | Surgical superhero? | 外科超级英雄 |
[13:00] | – No. – Wonder Woman? | – 不 – 神奇女侠 |
[13:01] | Yeah! Perfect. | 好的 完美 |
[13:04] | Thank you, Bokhee. | 谢谢你 博基 |
[13:05] | Whoo! | 哇 |
[13:06] | You are. | 你确实是 |
[13:08] | Okay, now observe the scaphoid carefully. | 好了 现在仔细观察舟状骨 |
[13:11] | What’s the usual point of entry? | 通常的切入点是什么 |
[13:12] | The distal pole. | 末端极点 |
[13:14] | But wait. There’s a humpback deformity. | 但是等等 这儿存在驼背式畸形 |
[13:16] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[13:19] | Can you imagine… | 你能想象 |
[13:21] | …wanting something so badly | 为了得到一样东西 |
[13:22] | that you’d be willing to break both your arms to get it? | 甚至不惜弄断自己的两条胳膊吗 |
[13:26] | Well, she didn’t mean to break her arms. | 她不是故意要弄断自己的胳博的 |
[13:27] | Yeah, I know. I’m just… | 我知道 我就那么 |
[13:29] | I broke both my arms once. | 我弄断过我的两条胳膊 |
[13:30] | You did? | 你胳膊断过 |
[13:31] | Couldn’t wipe my own butt all summer. It was the worst. | 整个夏天连屁股都擦不了 不要太糟糕 |
[13:34] | But the new X-Men comic was coming out, | 但那是因为新一期X战警漫画马上就要发售了 |
[13:36] | and I had to have it. | 而我一定要买 |
[13:38] | Like, had to be first in line because, in my world, | 我一定要第一个买到 因为在我的世界里 |
[13:42] | that was the only thing worth bragging about. | 这是唯一一件值得吹嘘的事了 |
[13:45] | Fell off your bike? | 从自行车上摔下来了 |
[13:47] | Flipped over the handlebars… one block from the store. | 离漫画店就剩一个街区我自行车脱把了 |
[13:50] | I got two months in casts, three months of PT. | 我掉了两个月的吊带 打了三个月的石膏 |
[13:54] | And Robbie Freaking Krimefelt got bragging rights. | 然后特么的罗比·克莱姆菲尔特就可以一直吹嘘了 |
[13:57] | So yeah. | 所以没错 |
[13:58] | I get wanting something so bad you’d be willing to… | 我确实想要某样东西会不惜 |
[14:02] | Whoa. You just… | 哇 你刚刚 |
[14:06] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:07] | She’s all good. | 她没事了 |
[14:09] | And with no hands to shoot up for the next three months, | 在接下来的三个月里她没有手可以用来吸粉 |
[14:11] | hopefully, she’ll actually manage to detox. | 希望她可以戒瘾成功 |
[14:15] | Dr. Mahoney to the E.R. | 马奥尼医生请去急诊室 |
[14:17] | Dr. Mahoney to the E.R. | 马奥尼医生请去急诊室 |
[14:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:20] | Tell me she found that kid. | 告诉我她找到了那个孩子 |
[14:21] | No. Security’s on it. | 没有 保安正负责找孩子 |
[14:23] | I’m worried about her. Her BP’s through the roof. | 我很担心她 她的血压已经高破了天际 |
[14:26] | She is so scared. | 她很害怕 |
[14:27] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:28] | I found him in the park… kind of shook up. | 我在公园找到了他 他有点发抖 |
[14:32] | Truman! | 杜鲁门 |
[14:34] | I’m gonna… | 我准备 |
[14:35] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[14:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:38] | I saw him wandering, | 我看他一个人瞎转悠 |
[14:39] | and I thought, well, everybody’s coming here. | 我就想 大家都到这来了 |
[14:42] | Uh… yeah. | 没错 |
[14:44] | Let… Let us get you some food and some shoes, maybe. | 也许可以让我给一些吃的 再给你一双好的鞋 |
[14:46] | No. Unh-unh. | 还是不了 |
[14:47] | No, please. We got to take a look at those feet. | 拜托 让我们好好检查一下你的脚 |
[14:50] | Uh, Qadri, could you help this gentleman? | 卡德丽 你能帮忙看一下这位先生吗 |
[14:51] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:54] | So, she’s all right, then? That lady? | 那个女士 她好些了吗 |
[14:57] | Oh, yeah. She’s… She’s fine, thanks to you. | 她没事了 多亏了你 |
[14:59] | She was scared out of her mind. | 她真的被吓坏了 |
[15:00] | No, I mean from the park. | 我说的是公园来的那个 |
[15:01] | I saw her passed out on the bench out there | 我看见她和别的吸毒的人 |
[15:04] | with the rest of them junkies. | 晕倒在长椅上 |
[15:21] | I want to go. | 我想离开这 |
[15:23] | Can we go? Can you get our clothes? | 我们能走了吗 你能不能把我们的衣服拿来 |
[15:24] | Okay, yeah. Sure. I just… I want to make sure you’re okay. | 可以 当然了 我只是想确保你没事 |
[15:26] | I want to go. | 我想离开这 |
[15:27] | I don’t want Amelia to see me here. | 我不想阿米利亚看到我在这 |
[15:29] | I-I don’t want to put her through that again. | 我不想让她在经历那件事了 |
[15:31] | – O-Okay. – Linus, please, can we… | – 好的 – 莱纳斯 拜托了 我们能 |
[15:35] | Hey! Help! I need help! | 嘿 医生 这需要帮忙 |
[15:37] | Hey. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[15:39] | She was just talking. | 她刚才在说话 |
[15:40] | She wasn’t complaining of anything when she came in. | 她进来的时候没有主述 |
[15:42] | Well, she’s complaining now. | 她现在就在主述 |
[15:43] | – It hurts! – What did she take? I need to know. | – 好疼 – 她嗑了什么 我必须知道 |
[15:45] | Meth. | 冰毒 |
[15:46] | We smoked some meth before the batch of pills came ’round. | 在那批药丸送过来之前我们吸了些冰毒 |
[15:48] | 280 over 145. | 高压280 低压145 |
[15:49] | Okay, I need a gurney! | 我需要轮床 |
[15:57] | Out of my way. | 让路 |
[15:58] | Out of my way! | 让路 |
[16:04] | I got a hypertensive emergency here. | 我这有个高血压病人 |
[16:06] | Took meth and opioids | 吸了冰毒 |
[16:07] | and whatever they were laced with. | 和阿片之类相关的 |
[16:09] | Clear a trauma room now! | 清空一个创伤室 |
[16:15] | 7-0 tube. | 7型导管 |
[16:16] | Helm said she was stable when she landed. This just happened. | 赫尔姆说她来的时候已经稳定了 这刚刚发生 |
[16:19] | What’s happening? Is she okay? | 怎么了 他没事吧 |
[16:20] | – Who’s that? – No idea. Boyfriend? | – 他是谁 – 不知道 男朋友 |
[16:21] | Get him out of here. I’ve got this. | 把他弄出去 我能搞定 |
[16:22] | No! I need to be with Betty, all right? | 不行 我要陪着贝蒂 知道吗 |
[16:24] | – I love her. I love her. Please. – Get him out of here! | – 我爱她 我爱她 请你了 – 把他弄出去 |
[16:26] | I need to be with her! She’s afraid to be alone! | 我要陪着她 她害怕一个人 |
[16:28] | Dude, let me help you. Let them help her. | 小伙 让我来帮你 让他们救她 |
[16:30] | Go. | 走 |
[16:31] | – How can I help? – She needs to be ruled out | – 我能帮上什么忙 – 她需要排除是否 |
[16:32] | of multi-organ damage, hypertensive ICH. | 多脏器损伤并且高血压脑出血 |
[16:34] | I’ve started her on a clevidipine drip. | 我给她注射了克立非地平 |
[16:36] | Hunt, you need to step away. | 杭特 你必须让开 |
[16:38] | We need that X-ray in here now! | 这里需要X光 |
[16:39] | Let me do this! | 让我来做这些 |
[16:40] | Just… call Amelia. | 给阿米利亚打电话 |
[16:42] | Tell her that Betty’s back. | 告诉她贝蒂回来了 |
[16:43] | We don’t need her to flip her car trying to get here. | 我们不需要她来回折腾的又跑一趟 |
[16:48] | Richard, please. | 理查德 拜托了 |
[16:59] | I need to be with Betty. | 我需要陪着贝蒂 |
[17:00] | No, you need hydration, and we need to observe… | 不行 你需要补水 我们需要监控 |
[17:03] | One of the first nights at rehab, | 在戒毒中心的第一个晚上 |
[17:04] | Betty was telling me what she’s scared of. | 贝蒂告诉我她害怕什么 |
[17:06] | I-I-It was blood, being home alone in the dark, | 她怕血 害怕晚上一个人在家 |
[17:09] | falling into a frozen lake, | 掉到冰冷刺骨的湖水里 |
[17:11] | a-and she was scared that for the rest of her life, | 她还害怕余生 |
[17:13] | she’d have to tell people | 她都要告诉人们 |
[17:14] | that her dealer got her pregnant at 15. | 她的毒贩害她15岁怀了孕 |
[17:18] | And who would love her then? | 那样谁还会爱她 |
[17:19] | But I did. All right? | 但我爱她 好吗 |
[17:21] | And I do. | 而且我会一直爱她 |
[17:22] | And I told her that one day, we’d get a house | 而且我告诉她终有一天 我们会买一座房子 |
[17:24] | and that we could keep the lights on all the time | 我们会一直点亮着灯 |
[17:26] | and we’d be nowhere near a lake | 而且我们不靠近湖边 |
[17:27] | and that no matter what, I would love her. | 不管怎样 我都会爱她 |
[17:30] | No matter what. You have to save her… please. | 不管怎样 你一定要救救她 拜托了 |
[17:32] | Betty’s getting the help she needs. | 贝蒂正在接受她需要的治疗 |
[17:35] | I’ll… get you an update as soon as I can. | 一有消息我会立马告诉你 |
[17:42] | Okay, Ralph, I’ve paged a plastic surgeon | 好了拉尔夫 我已经呼叫了外科整形医生 |
[17:45] | to come take a look at these skin lesions. | 来看你的皮肤损伤程度 |
[17:48] | I don’t have any shoes, but I’m getting plastic surgery. | 我连鞋都没有 我却有外科整形医生 |
[17:52] | And I’ll need a urine sample. | 我还需要你留尿样 |
[17:54] | What for? | 为什么 |
[17:55] | We just need to run a tox screen. | 我们需要做毒理检查 |
[17:57] | Oh, that’s unnecessary. | 那没必要 |
[17:59] | I don’t do drugs or drink alcohol. | 我不吸毒也不喝酒 |
[18:02] | I just make my home in the park. | 我只是在公园里安家 |
[18:04] | I’m not like them. | 我不喜欢那些东西 |
[18:05] | They’re bringing down the neighborhood, you ask me. | 你要是问我 他们会搞垮整个社区 |
[18:10] | Do you have… anywhere else that you could stay? | 你有没有别的可以住的地方 |
[18:13] | A temporary shelter? | 临时收容所 |
[18:14] | No. They got more people than they got beds. | 不去 他们那的人比床位都多 |
[18:16] | They set a limit on how many nights you can stay. | 他们规定你可以在这住多久 |
[18:18] | I maxed out months ago. | 我几个月前就住够时间了 |
[18:21] | I never thought I’d be calling a park bench my home, | 我从没想过我会把公园长椅叫做家 |
[18:24] | but rent control went out, and I went out with it. | 但是租金管制取消了 我也花光了 |
[18:30] | – Qadri, what do we have? – This is Mr. Tennyson. | – 卡德里 病人什么情况 – 这是丁尼生先生 |
[18:33] | He’s got ulcerations and eschars on the dorsums of his feet. | 他的脚背有溃疡和焦痂 |
[18:35] | Mr. Tennyson, this is Dr. Avery. He’s our head of plastics. | 丁尼生先生 这是艾弗里医生 他是我们整形外科主任 |
[18:39] | You don’t want to give me a nose job, do you? | 你应该不会给我隆鼻吧 |
[18:42] | No, sir. Your nose is perfect. | 不会的 先生 你的鼻子很完美 |
[18:44] | I would like to take a look at these feet, though. | 不过我需要看一下你的脚 |
[18:49] | Qadri, face. | 卡德里 注意表情 |
[18:55] | She’s got a widened mediastinum, | 她的胸腔纵膈膜变宽了 |
[18:57] | and with the meth and opioids… | 由于冰毒和阿片的同时作用 |
[18:59] | You’re worried about an aortic dissection. | 你担心出现主动脉夹层 |
[19:01] | It’s a known complication of meth. | 这是已知的病毒并发症 |
[19:04] | She’s got the classic signs. | 她有典型的体征 |
[19:09] | – Hey. Where is she? – Amelia… | – 嘿 她在哪 – 阿米利亚 |
[19:12] | Well, is she hurt or just high? Richard said… | 她受伤了还是只是嗨了 理查德说 |
[19:13] | Listen, I didn’t want you to panic, | 听着 我不想让你恐慌 |
[19:15] | but we received some patients from Meridien Park, | 但我们从子午线公园收治了一些病人 |
[19:18] | and they all OD’d from the same drug… | 他们都因为同一种毒品吸食过量 |
[19:19] | She OD’d? Is she okay? | 她吸毒过量了 她没事吧 |
[19:21] | You brought them here? | 你把他们带过来了 |
[19:22] | They were still at the house. | 他们还在家呢 |
[19:24] | – That’s Britney. – Britney? | – 那是布兰妮 – 布兰妮 |
[19:26] | Oh, my God. What happened? Is she hurt? I need to see her. Move. | 我的天 发生了什么 她有没有受伤 我需要见她 让开 |
[19:28] | You can’t go in there. You can’t go… | 你们不能进去 你们不能进 |
[19:30] | Oh, my God. You had to intubate her? | 我的天啊 你给她插管了 |
[19:31] | – You can’t go in there right now… – That is our daughter! | – 你们现在还不能进去 – 那是我们的女儿 |
[19:33] | Yeah, and I’m her doctor, okay? So… | 是的 但我是他的主治医生 |
[19:34] | Okay, everyone calm down and let Dr. Altman do her work. | 好了 你们都冷静一下 让阿特曼医生来做好她的工作 |
[19:37] | You too, Hunt. | 你也是 杭特 |
[19:38] | Okay, just tell us what happened. | 好的 告诉我们发生了什么 |
[19:39] | She, uh, complained about chest pain, | 她主述胸疼 |
[19:41] | and it looks like she’s had an aortic dissection. | 看起来她有主动脉夹层 |
[19:44] | We’re prepping her for the O.R. right now. | 我们准备对她进行手术 |
[19:45] | Surgery? | 手术 |
[19:47] | We’re gonna call Pierce, we’re gonna meet her there. | 我们准备给皮尔斯打电话 我们准备在那跟她碰面 |
[19:49] | – I’m gonna do it. – No, no. You have an entire E.R… | – 我来做 – 不行 你要管理整个急诊 |
[19:51] | – Bailey can handle it. – No. I’m gonna call Pierce… | – 贝莉可以搞定 – 不行 我要给皮尔斯打电话 |
[19:53] | We don’t have time to wait for Pierce. | 我们没有时间等皮尔斯了 |
[19:54] | Owen, let her do it. | 欧文 让她来吧 |
[19:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:57] | Well, I’m gonna go, too. | 但我得跟她一起 |
[19:58] | Uh, Dr. Hunt, now, you can help out in the pit, | 亨特医生 你可以过来帮忙 |
[20:01] | or you can sit in the chair with the other parents, | 或者和其他家长一样坐在那等着 |
[20:03] | but you will not step one foot in that O.R. | 但是你给我离那个手术室远点 |
[20:05] | All right, here we go. | 好了 |
[20:07] | All right. Watch the baby, please. | 请看着点那个婴儿 |
[20:08] | Here we come. | 我们过来了 |
[20:09] | Thank you. Hold the elevator! | 谢谢 让电梯等一下 |
[20:19] | I don’t understand why you took him. He was fine. | 我不知道你们为什么把我儿子带走了 他什么事都没有 |
[20:21] | Because he was out of your sight for a little while, | 因为他刚才有一段时间不在你的看护之下 |
[20:23] | so we just needed to check him out. | 所以我们必须要看一下他有没有事 |
[20:25] | He’ll be back soon. | 他很快就会回来的 |
[20:26] | You know, let me… let me take your blood pressure again. | 我来给你重新测一下血压吧 |
[20:29] | I’m fine! | 我没事 |
[20:30] | And so is he. | 我儿子也没事 |
[20:31] | We should just be able to go. | 我们其实可以走了 |
[20:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:36] | Stuart? | 斯图尔特 |
[20:37] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[20:39] | Honey, they didn’t need to call you. | 亲爱的 他们没必要给你打电话的 |
[20:42] | We just had a little scare. | 我们就是有点吓着了 |
[20:43] | Wendy, tell me what the hell is going on. | 温迪 告诉我这到底是怎么回事 |
[20:46] | I just… | 就是 |
[20:48] | Rita gave me some pills once, from her back surgery, | 丽塔给了我几颗药丸 原来给她背部止疼用的 |
[20:50] | just… to relax me. | 就是 想让我放松一下 |
[20:52] | You were in the park to buy drugs? | 你去公园买毒品了 |
[20:54] | You took Truman with you to buy drugs? | 你还带上了特鲁门一起去买毒品 |
[20:57] | I couldn’t leave him alone in the car. | 我总不能把他一个人扔在车里啊 |
[21:01] | Please, Stuart. I’m sorry. | 斯图尔特 求你了 我错了 |
[21:04] | I love him. I love him. | 我爱我儿子 |
[21:06] | I love him! You have to forgive me! | 我爱他 你得原谅我这一次 |
[21:09] | Can you take me to my son, please? | 请带我去看看我儿子好吗 |
[21:11] | Please. | 求你了 |
[21:28] | It’s a lot, right? | 太难受的 是不是 |
[21:30] | This is one of those days where being a doctor is… | 做医生这么久这个时候就是 |
[21:33] | It feels futile. | 觉得自己都是白费力气 |
[21:36] | It’s, like, we’re in here | 就是 我们这头 |
[21:37] | doing our damnedest to save lives, and out there, | 尽一切所能挽救生命 可是 那头 |
[21:39] | people are just killing themselves or each other | 人们却互相伤害 |
[21:41] | faster than we can possibly work, so… | 我们根本救不过来 |
[21:45] | …what’s the point? | 我们这么努力有什么意义 |
[21:51] | Where would you go? | 那你打算去哪 |
[21:54] | If you just… gave it all up? | 如果你 就这样放弃了 |
[21:58] | You know, when it all seems hopeless, | 当你觉得绝望的时候 |
[22:01] | what’s your secret fantasy escape hatch? | 你会去哪里逃避一下呢 |
[22:08] | Went to Barbados once. | 去过一次巴巴多斯 |
[22:09] | It was a bunch of expats… started a Blues bar. | 一堆外国人 开了一个布鲁斯酒吧 |
[22:14] | Tiny little shack but incredible guitar players. | 环境差了那么一点点 但是吉他手却很赞 |
[22:18] | Waves… rum… sand… | 海浪 朗姆酒 沙滩 |
[22:22] | quiet. | 平静 |
[22:25] | You? | 你呢 |
[22:29] | Right now, that sounds… | 这听起来 |
[22:31] | pretty great, actually. | 真的很棒 |
[22:36] | What the… | 这他妈的 |
[22:39] | What’s… | 是什么 |
[22:41] | – Oh, my God. Son of a bitch! – Oh, my God. | – 天哪 – 我的天 |
[22:43] | Oh, my God, no. | 不 不 |
[22:45] | Here. | 这里 |
[22:46] | Got to get down here. | 往下一点 |
[22:54] | I came as soon as I heard… | 我听说后就立刻过来了 |
[22:55] | Type B dissection? | 主动脉夹层切开术 |
[22:57] | I’m gonna do an endovascular stent of the descending aorta. | 我现在准备做主动脉血管内支架 |
[23:00] | Webber’s on his way up to join. | 韦伯马上就到 |
[23:01] | Thank you. I know you’ve been swamped down in the pit. | 谢谢 我知道你忙坏了 |
[23:03] | I can take it from here. | 现在我来接手吧 |
[23:04] | – No. – No? | – 不行 – 不行 |
[23:06] | She’s so pale, I can see every capillary under her skin. | 她皮肤苍白到可以看见她皮肤下的所有毛细血管 |
[23:09] | That dissection could cause her aorta to rupture. | 切开的话很有可能造成她主动脉破裂 |
[23:13] | You know as well I do that Amelia may never see | 我们都知道 艾米莉亚很可能再也看不到 |
[23:16] | that little girl open her eyes again. | 这个小姑娘醒过来了 |
[23:18] | – Teddy… – And if that happens, | – 泰迪 – 如果真的是这个结果的话 |
[23:20] | let me be the surgeon to tell Amelia that we lost her. | 我希望由我这个主治医师来告诉艾米莉亚这个坏消息 |
[23:22] | Because she’s gonna need her sister. | 因为她到时会非常需要你的 |
[23:39] | You are so close. | 就差一点就做完了 |
[23:42] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说话吧 |
[23:44] | Okay. What? | 说什么 |
[23:46] | Just anything. | 什么都行 |
[23:47] | Because all I can think about right now | 因为我快累死了 |
[23:49] | is how much my feet and my legs hurt, | 满脑子都是腿和脚都要疼死了 |
[23:50] | so if you tell me something, I can think about that instead. | 如果你跟我说点别的什么 就可以分散我的注意力了 |
[23:53] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[23:55] | Uh, when I was seven years old, I broke a world record. | 你知道吗 我7岁那年打破了一项世界记录 |
[24:00] | For what? | 什么记录 |
[24:01] | Most times a minor rode a roller coaster in one day. | 一天坐过山车最多次的记录 |
[24:04] | Really? How many times did you ride it? | 真的 你坐了多少次 |
[24:07] | 12. | 12次 |
[24:09] | I-I didn’t really break a world record, | 我知道我并没有真的破记录 |
[24:11] | but for several years, I believed that I did. | 但是 在很多年里 我都一直这样认为的 |
[24:22] | You’re an artist. | 你就是个艺术家 |
[24:23] | And I think it didn’t occur to me | 我就不行 |
[24:26] | because you’re also a work of art. | 我觉得你就是个艺术品 |
[24:29] | Physically. | 你的身体 |
[24:30] | Like a statue in Rome. | 就像罗马雕像一样 |
[24:33] | And when I look at you, | 所以当我看着你 |
[24:35] | surgery isn’t what springs to mind. | 我不会想起来手术 |
[24:39] | But that… | 但是 |
[24:42] | …in there… | 看到你在里面做手术的时候 |
[24:46] | I want to be that good. | 我也想变成像你一样厉害的医生 |
[24:50] | You’ll get there. | 你会的 |
[24:52] | And you’re also good at a lot of things. | 你在很多事上也都很擅长喔 |
[24:57] | So much better than a comic book. | 我太高兴了 |
[25:14] | Couldn’t get him back. | 没能把他救回来 |
[25:15] | He was my patient. | 他是我的病人 |
[25:16] | I left him sitting in a bed with an IV in his arm. | 我把他一个人留在那 在床上打点滴 |
[25:19] | Perfectly healthy kid. | 明明是个很健康的孩子 |
[25:25] | Dr. Shepherd? | 谢博得医生 |
[25:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:32] | Do you want to take a break, take a walk? | 你想休息一下吗 出去走走 |
[25:35] | I knew him. | 我认识他 |
[25:37] | That kid. | 那孩子 |
[25:39] | He was, uh… | 他 |
[25:43] | He was a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[25:45] | He wasn’t a bad kid. | 他一直都很好 |
[25:50] | I’m gonna have to call his parents. | 我得给他父母打个电话 |
[25:54] | I can take care of that. | 我来打就行 |
[25:56] | No. | 不 |
[25:58] | No, I’m… | 不用 我 |
[26:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:18] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:19] | It’s… It’s okay. | 没事 |
[26:20] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:30] | Great work, Qadri. | 做的好 卡德里 |
[26:32] | You want to cut away all that dead tissue | 你想把那些坏死的组织都切掉 |
[26:35] | till we find healthy bleeding. | 直到我们看到血流颜色恢复正常 |
[26:37] | Almost done. | 马上就好了 |
[26:38] | So I get to keep ’em? | 所以我的脚会没事了 |
[26:39] | You do get to keep them. | 没事 放心吧 |
[26:45] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[26:47] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[26:50] | I can’t go camping this weekend. | 这周末我不能去露营了 |
[26:51] | Babe, see, the thing is you think | 亲爱的 只是你觉得 |
[26:53] | you can’t go camping this weekend, okay? | 你这个周末不能去露营了 |
[26:54] | But once we get out there, | 但是一旦你去了 |
[26:55] | you’re gonna find it breathtaking. | 你会发现那里美的不得了 |
[26:57] | And you will realize all the things we don’t need in life… | 然后你就会发现 所有我们生活中不需要的东西 |
[26:59] | just how much we don’t need, okay? | 我们就该抛开 |
[27:01] | When you’re sitting there by a fire crackling, | 当你坐在火堆旁 |
[27:03] | one bowl, one spoon, you realize | 捧着一个碗 拿着一个汤匙 有就会意识到 |
[27:05] | we don’t need… three pairs of ski boots. | 我们其实并不需要买三双滑雪鞋 |
[27:07] | – You know? – Y… No. | – 你懂了吗 – 没 |
[27:08] | And don’t… don’t tell me that you don’t ski. | 别跟我说你不滑雪 |
[27:10] | I know you don’t ski, because it’s outdoors, | 我知道你不滑雪 因为那是户外活动 |
[27:12] | but that’s probably because your parents | 但也许正因为你父母 |
[27:14] | didn’t take you outdoors, but when I do, you will see. | 不经常带你参与户外活动 但当我带你去的时候 你就会知道有多好了 |
[27:16] | Okay? Just let me show you, please? Okay? | 好不好 让我带你去吧 好吗 |
[27:19] | Okay. Backing up… | 好吧 话说回来 |
[27:20] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[27:21] | Betty is in the hospital. | 贝蒂在医院里 |
[27:23] | She OD’d. | 她吸毒过量了 |
[27:24] | Amelia’s gonna need help, so… | 艾米莉亚需要我在她身边帮忙 |
[27:27] | So you cannot go camping this weekend. | 所以你才不能去露营 |
[27:29] | My bad. | 不好意思 |
[27:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:32] | You should still go, though. | 但我觉得你应该自己去 |
[27:36] | Aw. That’s too bad. | 这可真不怎么好哈 |
[27:40] | Ah, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[27:42] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[27:45] | Okay, so, we’re almost finished here. | 好 我们差不多完事了 |
[27:49] | I’ll get you bandaged up. | 我给你包扎一下 |
[27:50] | It’s important that you keep this clean and dry, okay? | 你必须保证伤口干燥和清洁 |
[27:52] | That’ll be tricky. | 这个可有点麻烦 |
[27:54] | Ralph lives in the park. | 拉尔夫在公园里住 |
[27:55] | He brought in a little missing boy today. | 他今天发现了那个被一个人丢下的小男孩 |
[27:58] | Oh. | 哦 |
[27:59] | The park. Okay, I hadn’t… realized that. | 公园 哦 我不知道这事 |
[28:03] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[28:05] | Makes you realize all the things you don’t need. | 这样能让你知道那些东西是你不需要的 |
[28:10] | Dr. Teller to the E.R. | 特勒医生请到急诊室 |
[28:12] | Dr. Teller to the E.R. | 特勒医生请到急诊室 |
[28:15] | Mr. Cole. | 科尔先生 |
[28:16] | The police have taken your wife into custody and… | 警方拘留了你的妻子 |
[28:19] | Good. The police can have her. | 很好 就让警方来处理她吧 |
[28:21] | Sir, your wife has a problem. She needs treatment. | 先生 您的妻子受成瘾症困扰 需要治疗 |
[28:25] | She needs that more than punishment. | 她需要的不止是惩罚 |
[28:26] | I don’t know what I can do for her. | 我不知道我还能为她做什么 |
[28:28] | No, you’re right. Don’t worry about her. | 不 你说的对 不用担心她 |
[28:30] | Worry about him. | 只管担心孩子 |
[28:31] | And no matter what she says, you don’t just forgive her. | 不管她说什么 你都不能原谅她 |
[28:34] | You don’t let her near him until you know she’s clean. | 除非她改过自新戒掉毒品别让她靠近你的孩子 |
[28:36] | Yes, get her treatment, but protect your kid. | 没错 送她去治疗 但是保护好你的孩子 |
[28:39] | You got me? | 你听懂了吗 |
[28:41] | Protect your kid. | 保护好你的孩子 |
[28:48] | Okay, let’s shoot the angio. | 进入血管 |
[28:50] | No endoleaks, stent-grafts are well-approximated. | 没有内漏 支架贴合完好 |
[28:54] | Aortic arch is clear. | 主动脉弓没有问题 |
[28:56] | There’s no flow from the celiac. | 腹腔方向没有血流入 |
[28:57] | Let’s shoot from the femoral. | 检查股动脉 |
[29:00] | Dye. | 染色 |
[29:07] | Higher concentration of dye. | 提高浓度 |
[29:09] | God, I hate that she did this to herself. | 天呐 我真不希望看到她对自己做出这种事 |
[29:12] | That’s addiction… the thing that’s killing you | 这就是成瘾 害死你的这种东西 |
[29:14] | keeps whispering in your ear that you need it to survive. | 不断在下意识暗示你离了这种东西你就活不了 |
[29:18] | There’s no flow from either end. | 两侧都没有血流 |
[29:20] | Her distal aorta is blocked. | 远端主动脉堵塞 |
[29:22] | Which means there’s no blood flow | 这意味着她的肢端 |
[29:23] | to the distal extremities. | 没有供血 |
[29:25] | Damn it! Damn it! | 见鬼 见鬼 |
[29:26] | Altman, if there’s any extraordinary measures | 奥德曼 如果对这种情况有什么 |
[29:28] | you can use here, please use them now. | 非常规的治疗方法 那就请用吧 |
[29:31] | Okay. Take everything out. | 好 把检查仪器拿下来 |
[29:32] | We’re gonna have to open her up | 如果要救她的命 |
[29:34] | and reconstruct her distal aorta completely | 我们需要打开她的腹腔 |
[29:36] | if we’re gonna save her life. | 完全重构她的远端主动脉 |
[29:37] | Let me have a pad. | 给我块吸水海绵 |
[29:38] | All right, let’s prep her abdomen! | 准备开腹 |
[29:40] | Let’s go. Come on. | 开始 动作快 |
[29:42] | Come on, Betty. Come on. | 挺住 贝蒂 挺住 |
[29:50] | I can’t even stand to look at you. | 我都没办法直视你 |
[29:55] | That’s the last thing I said to her before she disappeared. | 这就是我在她失踪之前说的话 |
[30:01] | “I can’t even stand to look at you.” | 我都没办法直视你 |
[30:08] | Now… | 结果 |
[30:15] | Tell us that she’s gonna be okay. | 告诉我她会没事的 |
[30:19] | I mean, you’re doctors. Just… | 你们是医生 |
[30:22] | …tell us that she’s gonna get through this. | 告诉我们她能挺过来 |
[30:26] | I wish I could. | 我也希望我能这么说 |
[30:30] | I wish I could tell you that. | 我希望我能够这样告诉你 |
[30:46] | DeLuca, you’ll place the wound vac. | 德鲁卡 你来放置负压愈合器 |
[30:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:49] | Final time… 27 hours and 8 minutes. | 最后时间 27小时8分钟 |
[30:52] | That beats the hospital’s old record by over three hours. | 超过医院原先记录三个小时 |
[30:58] | Thank you for the assist, Dr. DeLuca. | 多谢你的协助 德鲁卡医生 |
[31:11] | I am going to go put my feet in medical waste, | 我的脚都没知觉了 |
[31:13] | so I definitely need a ride home. | 所以我需要有人载我回家 |
[31:15] | Amelia needs us. | 艾米利亚需要我们 |
[31:17] | It’s Betty. | 是贝蒂的事 |
[31:19] | She’s gonna need us. | 她需要我们 |
[31:38] | Mr. and Mrs. Dickinson? | 狄金森夫妇 |
[31:40] | She’s out of surgery. | 她的手术结束了 |
[31:42] | She’s being moved up to the ICU. | 被转入了重症监护室 |
[32:08] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[32:10] | That means… she made it, right? | 这意味着 她挺过来了 对吧 |
[32:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:15] | I think that’s what that means. | 我想就是这样 |
[32:37] | Come here. | 来我给你捏捏 |
[32:41] | This world is so scary. | 这个世界真可怕 |
[32:44] | No matter how well you raise your kids, | 不管你怎么养育你的孩子 |
[32:47] | no matter how much give them, | 不管你给予他们多少 |
[32:49] | it’s a scary, scary world. | 这仍是令人害怕的地方 |
[32:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:53] | It is. | 确实是 |
[32:55] | – But it’s beautiful, too. – Mm. | – 但它也很美 – 嗯 |
[32:57] | And if you descend into the fear and miss the beauty, | 如果你被恐惧所包围忽视了美好 |
[33:00] | that’s when you start to go to a bad place | 你的心里便会变得异常黑暗 |
[33:03] | and need to… escape. | 想要 逃避 |
[33:07] | I’m not gonna start using drugs. | 我没有又犯药瘾 |
[33:09] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[33:11] | But… just… | 但是 就 |
[33:14] | be in the beauty with me for a second. | 和我一起享受一下这片刻的美好 |
[33:32] | And you don’t have room for one… just one more? | 你们就没有一间多余的房间吗 就一间 |
[33:35] | He’s a 75-year-old m… | 他七十五岁了 |
[33:37] | His f… | 他的家人 |
[33:42] | Y… Yeah. I… | 好吧 |
[33:44] | No, I understand. | 不 我能理解 |
[33:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:49] | No luck? | 没有进展 |
[33:50] | It should not be this difficult | 给一位老人找个地方 |
[33:52] | to find a place to stay for an elderly man. | 落脚不应该这么困难 |
[33:53] | No, it shouldn’t. | 的确不应该 |
[33:57] | I feel awful. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[33:58] | I mean, I was going on and on about how we can’t decide | 我没完没了的说我们不能决定 |
[34:00] | whether we should stay inside or outside, | 我们该待在室内还是室外 |
[34:01] | – and I’ve got too many… – Ski boots. | – 我还有一堆 – 滑雪靴 |
[34:03] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | – 谢谢你 – 是啊 |
[34:04] | And I spent all day debriding his feet, | 我花了一整天给他清理脚上的创口 |
[34:07] | and there’s no way he can maintain a follow-up protocol | 但是他在公园的长椅上是没办法完成日后的 |
[34:10] | on a park bench. | 护理流程的 |
[34:12] | I would say just cook his chart and keep him another night, | 我想提议修改他的病历表让他多待一晚 |
[34:14] | but then where is he gonna go tomorrow night? | 但是他明天晚上要去哪 |
[34:24] | Owen took Leo to daycare | 欧文带里奥去托儿所了 |
[34:26] | so that you could focus on Britney. | 这样你们就可以全身心照顾布丽特妮了 |
[34:30] | So, how are we gonna tell her? | 我们要怎么告诉她 |
[34:32] | About her… boyfriend? | 关于他男友的事 |
[34:33] | How are we gonna tell her? | 我们要怎么告诉她 |
[34:35] | We don’t tell her. | 我们不告诉她 |
[34:38] | What? | 什么 |
[34:39] | No. | 不 |
[34:40] | We don’t tell her. | 我们不告诉她 |
[34:42] | I’m afraid something like that, that would kill her. | 我担心这种事 会让她承受不了 |
[34:44] | That kind of… news could… | 这种消息 会 |
[34:47] | it could kill her. | 刺激她 |
[34:52] | My fiancé died. | 几年前 |
[34:54] | Um… years ago. | 我的未婚夫去世了 |
[34:57] | He died in bed beside me. | 他就死在我身边 |
[35:00] | He OD’d. | 吸毒过量 |
[35:02] | I thought it would kill me, too. | 我也曾以为这会让我轻生 |
[35:04] | But instead, it saved my life. | 但是正好相反 这让我获得了救赎 |
[35:09] | Because I decided to live. | 因为我选择活下来 |
[35:13] | I decided to live because he died. | 因为他的死我选择了好好活下去 |
[35:19] | You can’t protect her from this. | 你没办法保护她免受这件事的伤害 |
[35:22] | You can’t protect her from the pain | 你没办法免除她 |
[35:24] | that she is going to feel. | 会感受到的痛苦 |
[35:27] | But you can hope… | 但是你可以祈祷 |
[35:30] | that this is her bottom. | 这就是他的谷底 |
[35:33] | I… | 我 |
[35:35] | God, I hope this is her bottom. | 老天 希望这就是她的谷底 |
[35:39] | I hope this gets her clean. | 希望这能够让她改过自新 |
[35:45] | I hope that she decides to live. | 希望她选择好好活下去 |
[35:54] | Please decide to live. | 一定要活下去 |
[35:56] | Honey, please decide to live. | 亲爱的 一定要活下去 |
[36:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定要给我吗 |
[36:09] | Yeah. Yeah, whatever you want. | 当然 随便拿 |
[36:10] | It’s not much, but it’s enough to keep you warm and dry | 虽然算不上什么 但是足够在你住进像样的住处之前 |
[36:12] | till you get off the waitlist for a real place. | 给你一个温暖干燥的居住环境 |
[36:15] | Dry socks here, long underwear, lightweight tent, | 这里有干净袜子 保暖内衣 轻型帐篷 |
[36:18] | a sleeping bag, a couple raincoats, | 一个睡袋 几件雨衣 |
[36:20] | and a pair of shoes for you | 还有一双等你脚 |
[36:21] | once the swelling goes down a bit. | 消肿之后可以穿的鞋 |
[36:23] | You had all this… just in the trunk of your car? | 这些东西你都正好放在你的后车厢 |
[36:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:31] | Yeah, I did. | 正好凑巧 |
[36:45] | You were left in a park, right? | 你是被丢在一个公园的 是吗 |
[36:48] | When you were three. | 在你三岁的时候 |
[36:50] | By your junkie dad. | 被你的毒虫爸爸丢下的 |
[36:53] | Bar parking lot. | 是酒吧的停车场 |
[36:55] | And I was six. | 我当时六岁 |
[36:58] | I wish I’d been three. | 我倒希望我是三岁 |
[36:59] | Then I wouldn’t have remembered that he left me there. | 这样我就不会记得他把我丢下了 |
[37:08] | Jo, it’s too late for coffee. | 乔 现在喝咖啡太晚了 |
[37:10] | It’s hot chocolate. | 这是热巧克力 |
[37:12] | I am not a kid anymore. | 我不是小孩了 |
[37:14] | Oh. | 哦 |
[37:15] | I am the chief. | 我是主任 |
[37:23] | Mmm. Yeah, that’s good. | 味道真不错 |
[37:25] | It’s really good. | 相当不错 |
[37:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:31] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[37:34] | They call it a high for a reason. | 他们称其为情绪高涨是有原因的 |
[37:39] | Because the flip side is really low. | 因为另一侧便是低落的深渊 |
[38:08] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[38:09] | I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[38:12] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[38:18] | The chemical version isn’t worth what comes after. | 化学制剂不值得我们为其付出代价 |
[38:30] | But the dopamine rush from a job well done? | 但是在圆满完成工作之后的多巴胺 |
[38:33] | That’s free. | 是免费的 |
[39:16] | And it’s one of the very best parts of being alive. | 这也正是活着最美妙的部分 |