时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Morning Zelda. | 早 塞尔达 |
[00:04] | All deseases have a genetic component. | 一切疾病都受遗传因素影响 |
[00:06] | – Auntie Maggie?- Yes. | – 玛姬姨 – 怎么啦 |
[00:07] | Is Grandma Ellis your mom? | 艾利斯外婆是你妈妈吗 |
[00:09] | Biologically, yes. | 对 她是我生母 |
[00:10] | But Diane and Bill raised me,so they’re my mom and dad. | 但是黛安和比尔把我养大 所以他们也是我父母 |
[00:14] | Just like my mom and dad raised me. | 我也是我爸爸妈妈养大的 |
[00:16] | Yup. | 嗯喏 |
[00:17] | But of course, genes are not always to blame. | 话说回来 生病并不总是基因的错 |
[00:20] | Margaret, before you publish your next piece, | 玛格丽特 下次再发论文 |
[00:22] | you really ought to let me proofread your work. | 你真该先拿给我改改 |
[00:25] | It’s riddled with typos. | 到处都是拼写错误 |
[00:26] | What? | 啥 |
[00:28] | No, it’s not! | 才没有 |
[00:30] | And don’t make that face. What face? | – 别露出那样的表情 – 啥表情 |
[00:32] | That face… like you’ve gotsome secret we don’t know. | 就像是你知道些我们不知道的秘密的表情 |
[00:34] | The Meredith face. | 梅瑞迪斯专有表情 |
[00:35] | Well, Meredith got it from me,so it’s the Ellis face. | 是她从我这遗传的 所以该称为艾利斯专有表情 |
[00:38] | In diagnosing a disease, | 诊断疾病时 |
[00:39] | physicians must take intoaccount other factors. | 医生必须把其他因素也考虑进去 |
[00:42] | Who are you? | 请问你是 |
[00:43] | I’m Derek’s sister.We must have met before. | 我是德里克的妹妹 咱之前应该见过的 |
[00:46] | I think I’remember. | 见过的话我应该记得你的 |
[00:47] | Would you, though? | 你确定吗 |
[00:48] | Their environment. | 要考虑到周围环境 |
[00:51] | Their lifestyle. | 生活方式的影响 |
[00:55] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思啊 |
[00:56] | Your mom will know. Quick, write it down. | 你妈能懂的 快记下来 |
[01:03] | Don’t forget to takeyour vitamins, dears. | 亲爱的 要记得吃维生素补剂 |
[01:16] | However, some genetic traitsare, annoyingly, unavoidable. | 但烦心的是 有些遗传特性是不可避免的 |
[01:27] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢老妈 |
[01:48] | Hey, Mom. | 喂 妈 |
[01:50] | – Uh, I’m actually kind of busy…- Hi, Mrs. Schmitt! | – 我正忙着 – 施密特太太您好 |
[01:52] | Right. Okay. | 嗯好的 |
[01:54] | Yes, I’ll… I’ll… I’ll call you later. | 好 我待会再打给你 |
[01:59] | What the hell was that? | 刚刚什么个情况 |
[02:00] | – Did you just shush me?- No. | – 你刚才是要我别说话吗 – 没有 |
[02:04] | I mean, yes, I did, | 我是说 我是这么做了 |
[02:05] | but not in a shame spiral-y way. | 但不是因为觉得耻辱之类的 |
[02:07] | Y-Yeah, you just… You just shushed me. | 你刚刚 你刚刚要我闭嘴 |
[02:11] | It… It’s just she… | 我只是因为 |
[02:14] | It is not that I don’t want her to know. | 我不是想瞒着她 |
[02:16] | She’s just… a lot. | 她这个人吧 |
[02:19] | She has a lot of opinions about everything. | 对什么事都有一大堆意见 |
[02:22] | Then, what… you think she won’t like me, | 那咋的 你是觉得她会嫌弃我吗 |
[02:25] | or she won’t like that I’m male? | 还是她觉得你不该喜欢男生 |
[02:27] | I just don’t want her to learn about you | 我只是不想让她对你的第一印象 |
[02:28] | as the hot shirtless guy I’m in bed with. | 就是跟我滚床单的赤裸辣男 |
[02:32] | Even though you are hot | 尽管你现在的确是在 |
[02:34] | and shirtless and in bed with me. | 热辣赤裸地跟我滚着床单 |
[02:38] | Not anymore. | 我改主意了 |
[02:48] | Hey, you. | 哈喽 |
[02:50] | Helm says you, uh, handed offall your surgeries. | 赫姆说你把自己的手术都转给别人了 |
[02:52] | What are you working on? | 在研究什么呢 |
[02:54] | I’m not totally sure yet. | 我还不是很确定 |
[02:55] | It… It came to me in a dream. | 做梦的时候梦到的 |
[02:57] | You dream science? | 你做梦都在做课题吗 |
[02:58] | Rarely, but thank you. | 很少啦 不过还是谢谢 |
[03:02] | How’s it going with your dad? | 你爸爸怎么样了 |
[03:03] | Weirdly, not terrible. | 奇怪的是 不算太糟 |
[03:04] | He seems stable, but it’s hard to tell. | 他情况似乎很稳定 但也说不准 |
[03:06] | – He’s here today with a pitch.- A pitch? | – 他是带着料来的 – 什么料 |
[03:08] | A medical breakthrough, he says. | 他称之为是医学上的大突破 |
[03:09] | “It’s gonna change the world, Andrea.” | 安德烈 这突破将改变世界 |
[03:13] | He gets these big ideas,he gets obsessed with them, | 他沉迷于自己那些伟大的想法 |
[03:15] | and then he just cycles out and loses interest. | 但总是忙了几轮下来就没兴趣再折腾了 |
[03:17] | It… It probably won’t amount to much. | 应该也不是什么大不了的突破 |
[03:19] | – Is there a diagnosis or…?- No. | – 有确诊吗 – 没有 |
[03:21] | But Carina seems to thinkhe’s got bipolar, | 但卡瑞娜好像觉得他有躁郁症 |
[03:24] | but he refuses treatment, of course, | 但你也猜得到 他拒绝治疗 |
[03:25] | so we don’t really know. | 所以也不能完全确诊 |
[03:27] | He just says he, uh,feels the world deeply. | 他只是说 他能深切地感知这个世界 |
[03:30] | Well, that’s poetic. | 真有诗意 |
[03:31] | Oh, he has his charms. | 他有自己独特的魅力 |
[03:39] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[03:40] | Keep me posted. | 有事要及时告诉我 |
[03:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:44] | – We have rules.- Okay. | – 一定要记得哦 – 好的 |
[03:57] | – Hey.- Hello. | – 嘿 – 哈喽 |
[03:59] | – More interviews?- Yeah, some medical podcast. | – 又有采访吗 – 嗯 是某个医学播客 |
[04:02] | She’s on fire, though. | 不过她还挺火的 |
[04:03] | Why do they call it that? | 为什么要取这个名字呢 |
[04:05] | “Podcast.” | 播客 |
[04:07] | I mean, there’s pea pods. | 豌豆的豆荚是pod |
[04:09] | There are certain pods in aviation. | 航天里前排乘客乘坐侦测系统是pod |
[04:11] | Whales swim in pods, | 鲸鱼成群地游动用pod这个词 |
[04:12] | but that word has nothing to dowith audio recording. | 但是这个词和录音没有任何关系啊 |
[04:15] | Right. Uh, I got a rotation-plasty. | 对了 我还有个旋转成形手术 |
[04:18] | What does that have to do with… | 这跟录音有什么 |
[04:19] | Nothing, sir. | 没关系 |
[04:24] | We hear you were a bit of a prodigy. | 我们听说你是个天才 |
[04:26] | You finished med school at 19. | 19岁就从医学院毕业了 |
[04:28] | You made chief of cardio at Tufts at 27. | 27岁就在塔夫茨当上了心外科主任 |
[04:31] | – Impressive.- Yeah. | – 真厉害 – 的确 |
[04:32] | Thank you. Yes. | 谢谢夸奖 的确 |
[04:34] | Um, I had a very strong family. | 我家人都很厉害 |
[04:36] | My parents told me I could be whatever I wanted to be. | 我的父母告诉我 我想做什么都会成功的 |
[04:38] | Are they surgeons, as well? | 你父母也是外科医生吗 |
[04:39] | Oh, God, no. | 不是的 |
[04:41] | Then what drew you to the field? | 那你为什么选择了当医生呢 |
[04:43] | You know, I can’t really remember | 说实话我也不太记得 |
[04:45] | ever not wanting to be a doctor. | 有没有不想当医生的时候 |
[04:46] | I knew at age 12 that I wanted to be a surgeon. | 我只记得12岁时我就想当医生了 |
[04:49] | By 14, that it was cardio. | 14岁时精确到了心外科医生 |
[04:50] | Wow. Born to be a surgeon. | 天生就是当外科医生的料啊 |
[04:52] | Yeah, yeah. It makes you wonderabout a genetic component. | 嗯是的 基因真的很神奇啊 |
[04:55] | Uh, genetic? | 基因 |
[04:56] | Yeah. Well, both my biologicalparents were surgeons. | 是的 我的亲生父母都是外科医生 |
[05:00] | Although Ellis and Richardwere both in general surgery. | 尽管艾利斯和理查德 以及我姊妹梅瑞狄斯 |
[05:03] | Same with my sister, Meredith. | 都是搞普外科的 |
[05:04] | So I don’t know where the hearts come in. | 所以我也不知道我怎么想搞心外科 |
[05:06] | That must be nurture over nature. | 一定是受后天因素影响 |
[05:08] | I’m… I’m sorry. Did you sayEllis and Meredith? | 抱歉 你刚刚是说艾利斯和理查德吗 |
[05:10] | – Hm?- As in Grey? | – 怎么了 – 格蕾家的 |
[05:12] | Ellis and Meredith Grey? | 艾利斯和理查德·格蕾吗 |
[05:16] | M-My point was that… | 其实我是想说 |
[05:18] | And… And Richard is…? | 理查德是 |
[05:20] | Uh, my… my biological father,Richard Webber. | 理查德·韦伯是我生父 |
[05:24] | – I’m sorry.- Are you saying that Ellis Grey, | 不好意思 你是说艾利斯·格蕾 |
[05:26] | two-time Harper Avery Award winner, | 两届哈珀·艾弗里奖得主 |
[05:27] | mother of Meredith Grey,is your birth mother? | 梅瑞迪斯·格蕾的母亲 是你生母吗 |
[05:32] | M-M-Maybe we can edit that. | 这段剪了行不 |
[05:35] | – Holy crap.- Wow. | – 我勒个去 – 天啊 |
[05:39] | I mean, it’s not exactly a real library, but it’s… | 这不算是个真正的图书馆 但 |
[05:41] | Would it be okay if I did a little sorting? | 我能整理一下这里吗 |
[05:44] | Seems like doctors don’t put books back | 看上去各位医生借完书 |
[05:46] | – where they found them.- Oh, sure. | – 没归回原位啊 – 可以的 |
[05:47] | Sorry, but I have back-to-back meetings. | 抱歉 我有一连串会要开 |
[05:49] | I’ll come back and grab you for lunch. | 我会回来找你一起吃午饭的 |
[05:51] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[05:52] | My son, the chief. | 我儿子可是主任了 |
[05:54] | Oh, my God. This is so cute! | 天啊太可爱了 |
[05:56] | Thank you. Those are for my grandchildren. | 多谢夸奖 这是织给我孙子孙女的 |
[05:58] | Oh! Is Amber having another baby? | 安珀又怀上了吗 |
[06:00] | No. Those are for yours. | 不 这是为你们俩口子准备的 |
[06:03] | – Our… Our what?- Kids. | – 我俩 啥 – 孩子啊 |
[06:06] | Uh, you know, I was reading an article about how gender | 我之前读过一篇文章 讲的是 |
[06:08] | is a more fluid concept than previous generations realized. | 性别这个概念其实不同于之前 |
[06:12] | So I figured that purple, green… | 所以我觉得像紫色啊绿色这种 |
[06:15] | Neutral colors. | 中性色更适合 |
[06:21] | We’re in the baby hat place? | 怎么就开始准备婴儿帽了 |
[06:23] | Are you pregnant and you didn’t tell me? | 是你怀上了却没告诉我吗 |
[06:24] | She asked me if we wanted kids,and I said yes because we do. | 她问我想不想要孩子 我说我们想要 |
[06:28] | And she’s making the hats extra big | 而她把帽子做得特别大 |
[06:29] | because I had an extra big head. | 是因为我脑袋也特别大 |
[06:31] | Which, now that I say it outloud, probably sounds daunting. | 好吧承认自己是个大头我也很忧桑 |
[06:34] | I have a surgery. | 我还有手术 |
[06:35] | What surgery? | 什么手术 |
[06:37] | Hey… Hey, Bailey. | 嘿 贝莉 |
[06:38] | Dr. Hobb to… | 霍布医生 请到 |
[06:39] | Dr. Hobb… | 霍布医生 请到 |
[06:41] | Hunt and Altman are both taking personal days, | 杭特和阿特曼都休假去了 |
[06:43] | so I need you to cover the pit today. | 所以你今天得替他们的班 |
[06:45] | Please? | 求你啦 |
[06:47] | – How many?- How many what? | – 还有多少 – 多少什么 |
[06:48] | – Days left.- Till what? | – 多少天 – 干嘛 |
[06:50] | Till I stop taking orders from you. | 你才能不在支使我做事 |
[06:52] | 22. | 22天 |
[06:54] | Dr. Oliver to Radiology. | 奥利弗医生请到放射科来 |
[06:56] | Dr. Danny Oliver to Radiology. | 丹尼·奥利弗医生请到放射科来 |
[06:58] | – Maybe.- Kidding. | – 也许吧 – 开玩笑啦 |
[07:00] | – Hey, Link!- Hey, number 20. | – 嘿林克 – 嘿 20号球员 |
[07:06] | All right. Jackson Avery, plastics. | 我是杰克逊·艾弗里 整形外科医生 |
[07:07] | Jenny Martinez, mother. | 我是珍妮·马丁内斯 患者母亲 |
[07:09] | – Nice to meet you.- You I know. | – 很高兴认识你 – 老熟人 |
[07:10] | Come here with that face. | 大帅哥好久不见啦 |
[07:13] | We miss you at the clubhouse. | 咱俱乐部的人都很想你呢 |
[07:15] | You’re gonna get him squared away | 你能治好他 好让他 |
[07:16] | so he can get called up next year, right? | 明年能上场 对吧 |
[07:18] | That is the hope. | 希望如此 |
[07:19] | But it’s gonna be a long road. | 但治疗还有很长的路要走 |
[07:21] | Dr. Kim, all you. | 金医生 报病史 |
[07:23] | Okay. Hunter Martinez, 20 years old, | 好的 亨特·马丁内斯 20岁 |
[07:25] | diagnosed with osteosarcomaof the distal right femur, | 诊断为右股骨远端骨肉瘤 |
[07:27] | here for a rotation-plasty. | 入院行旋转成形术 |
[07:29] | Uh, what exactly is that? | 那到底是个什么手术 |
[07:31] | He only told me about this last week, | 他上周才告诉我这件事 |
[07:32] | so I’m playing catch-up. | 我还在恶补这些 |
[07:34] | She worries too much.Show her the cartoon. | 她担心过头了 把模拟视频给她看 |
[07:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:38] | We will begin by removing the lower end of the femur, | 手术会先从切除股骨下端 |
[07:42] | the knee joint, and the upper tibia. | 膝关节 胫骨上端开始 |
[07:44] | Then rotate the lower leg 180 degrees | 然后将剩余小腿旋转180度 |
[07:47] | and re-attach the remainder of the leg. | 重新接在腿的残端上 |
[07:50] | The ankle joint will serveas the new knee joint | 原来的踝关节会变成新的膝关节 |
[07:51] | to fit in for the prosthetic leg. | 以方便装上假肢 |
[07:53] | Oh, my God! | 额的天 |
[07:54] | Now, don’t worry, Jenny. | 珍妮 别担心 |
[07:55] | He’s already donehis three months of chemo, | 他已经做了三个月的化疗 |
[07:57] | so this surgery will leave him | 手术完成之后他的癌症 |
[07:58] | – Three months?- cancer-free… | – 三个月吗 – 就治好了 |
[08:02] | You’ve known about this for three months? | 你知道这事已经有三个月了吗 |
[08:03] | I didn’t want to freak you out. | 我是不想吓到你 |
[08:04] | Freak me out?! | 吓到我 |
[08:11] | We’ll, uh… | 这事 |
[08:13] | talk about this later. | 我们等会再说 |
[08:16] | Please, um… continue. | 请 继续 |
[08:19] | Okay. Well, the first step would be | 好的 第一步我们 |
[08:21] | to make an incision in the thigh. | 会在大腿上做个切口 |
[08:22] | Dr. Swan to Oncology. | 斯旺医生请到肿瘤科来 |
[08:24] | Nice to meet you, Mr. DeLuca. | 德卢卡先生 久仰 |
[08:26] | Or should I say “Doctor”? | 我是不是该称您医生 |
[08:27] | It is, grazie. | 是的 谢谢 |
[08:28] | Uh, bambini, you can go now. | 孩子 你去忙吧 |
[08:32] | You? | 你吗 |
[08:34] | You can barely speak it yourself. | 你自己英语都说不溜 |
[08:36] | I can help. And, plus, I’m curious to see | 我也来帮忙 再说我也对你 |
[08:38] | what this research is you’re presenting today. | 今天展示的研究很感兴趣 |
[08:41] | Okay. | 行的 |
[08:53] | It is a baby in a bag. | 体外妊娠包胎儿 |
[08:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:57] | 1 in 10 babies is born preterm | 由于外伤或事故等原因 |
[08:59] | because mother can’t carry child to term | 有十分之一的孩子 |
[09:01] | due to trauma or accident,so many reasons. | 因为母亲不能怀够月份而早产 |
[09:04] | And the baby, she dies. | 这些孩子活不下来 |
[09:05] | Premature babies cannot survive outside the mama. | 过于早产儿离开母体就无法存活 |
[09:09] | But what if it could? | 但如果能活呢 |
[09:12] | What if we transferred the babyfrom the mama | 假使我们把胎儿从母体中 |
[09:15] | to an external gestational sac | 转移到体外妊娠囊内 |
[09:17] | so her little lungs and her brain and her heart, | 这样胎儿的肺脏 大脑 心脏 |
[09:21] | they can develop? | 都能充分发育好 |
[09:23] | And then we give her the birth, yes? | 然后再将胎儿从妊娠包中 |
[09:27] | From the bag, | 分娩出来 |
[09:29] | a beautiful, full-term, healthy baby! | 就能得到个漂亮足月的健康宝宝了 |
[09:34] | You want to create an external gestational sac? | 你是想要造一个体外妊娠囊吗 |
[09:37] | No. I have already. | 不 我已经做出来了 |
[09:42] | I am in animal trials. | 我在做动物实验 |
[09:46] | Four ovine subject subjects. | 有四个绵羊作为实验对象 |
[09:48] | The latest showed normal pH and lactate levels, | 最新数据表明酸碱度及乳酸水平正常 |
[09:51] | good fetal circulation, | 胎儿血液循环良好 |
[09:53] | and then… | 然后 |
[09:54] | Eccolo! | 请看 |
[09:55] | Born at 125 days. | 出生125天 |
[09:59] | – That lamb gestated?- In a bag. | – 是这样出生的吗 – 从妊娠包生出来的 |
[10:02] | It’s a baby in a bag. | 从妊娠包里生出了只小羊 |
[10:06] | You’ll fund this, yes? | 你会资助这项研究对吧 |
[10:16] | Britney’s signature,her parents’ signature… | 有布兰妮的签名 她父母的签名 |
[10:20] | Everything’s notarized. | 所有材料都公证了 |
[10:22] | Well, I have good news and bad news. | 有个好消息有个坏消息 |
[10:25] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[10:26] | No. That’s the good news and the bad news. | 没有 这既是好消息也是坏消息 |
[10:28] | This is so straightforward, | 这事很简单 |
[10:29] | I’m not gonna be ableto bill you for many hours. | 我就不能给你们开几个小时的账单了 |
[10:32] | So, let’s get started with you two. | 那先从你俩说起 |
[10:34] | Uh, what is Leo’s address? | 利奥的家庭地址是哪里 |
[10:39] | Uh, trick question. | 这是陷阱题 |
[10:41] | It’s really your address. | 说你们的地址就行 |
[10:42] | No, it’s… it’s not that. | 不 不是这样 |
[10:43] | Just we don’t live together. | 我俩没住在一起 |
[10:45] | – We used to…- Yeah. | – 之前是一起的 – 嗯 |
[10:46] | …uh, but not anymore. | 但后来分开了 |
[10:48] | Oh. | 这样 |
[10:50] | – Is that a problem?- Well, you tell me. | – 这样有问题吗 – 你说呢 |
[10:53] | Because if the two of you are gonna be fighting for custody, | 要是你们俩要争夺监护权 |
[10:54] | – I mean, that’s…- No, no, no, no. | – 那就 – 不不 |
[10:55] | Neither of… of us wants that. | 我们不会的 |
[10:56] | – We are totally committed to Leo…- Yeah. | – 我们都全心全意为利奥着像想 – 是的 |
[10:58] | …and, um, we want what’s best for him. | 我们想给他最好的 |
[11:01] | Then we should be good. | 那就没问题 |
[11:02] | But I am gonna have totake back what I said | 但刚刚我说这事很简单 |
[11:04] | about this not being complicated. | 这句话我得收回 |
[11:09] | Wait, wait, wait! I, uh… | 等等 我 |
[11:10] | I need you to put me on a surgery. | 你能让我上手术吗 |
[11:12] | – Any surgery.- Why? | – 什么手术都行 – 怎么了 |
[11:13] | Because I told my husbandI had a surgery. | 因为我刚告诉我老公我要去做手术 |
[11:15] | Got it. What are you avoiding? | 明白 你在躲什么呢 |
[11:17] | Telling you would defeat the purpose of avoiding it. | 告诉你了我就躲不了了 |
[11:20] | Oh, God. Oh, what’s happening? No. | 天啊什么情况 |
[11:22] | Eye contact. Oh. | 还眉来眼去 |
[11:24] | God, I am so embarrassed for you both. | 真为你俩害臊 |
[11:26] | We’re doing a rotation-plasty, so… | 我们要做个旋转成形术 |
[11:28] | You’re turning an ankle into a knee? | 要把踝关节变成膝盖吗 |
[11:29] | – I want in.- Okay. | – 我想上 – 行的 |
[11:31] | Schmitt, you’re out. | 施密特 你别上了 |
[11:32] | I’ve been studying for thissurgery for three weeks. | 我已经为这个手术准备了三个星期了 |
[11:34] | – Seniority.- Special treatment. | – 我资历更深 – 这是特殊待遇 |
[11:36] | Oh, yeah? How’d you get in on it? | 是么 那你是怎么进这家医院的 |
[11:40] | Sorry, bud. Too many cooks. | 抱歉 人多了误事 |
[11:42] | Karev, prep the patient. | 卡列夫 做术前准备去 |
[11:44] | Oh, and, uh, tell his mom where to hang. | 告诉他妈妈该在哪等 |
[11:46] | – She’s a little freaked.- Okay. | – 她有点吓蒙了 – 好的 |
[11:51] | Ooh, whatcha working on? | 在研究什么呢 |
[11:53] | Well, Ellis came to melast night in a dream | 我昨晚梦到艾利斯了 |
[11:56] | and gave me the answer to something. | 她告诉我了个答案 |
[11:57] | I just don’t know what the question is. | 但我不知道她的问题是什么 |
[12:00] | Ellis got into my head this morning, too. | 我今早也想到了艾利斯 |
[12:02] | Did she give you the question? | 她告诉你是什么问题了吗 |
[12:03] | No, I was doing that podcast, | 不 我当时在上播客节目 |
[12:04] | you know, for my article… | 宣传我的论文 |
[12:06] | …and I accidentally let it slip | 然后我不小心向整个医学界 |
[12:07] | to the entire medical community | 说漏了嘴 承认我是 |
[12:08] | that I’m her secret love child. | 她的私生女 |
[12:13] | Oh. | 这样 |
[12:15] | Well, that’s not that big a deal. | 好吧没什么大不了的 |
[12:17] | You said, “Oh,” and you made a face. | 你说了声这样 然后一副这表情 |
[12:19] | Maggie, that’s your life. | 玛姬 你的人生你做主 |
[12:21] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[12:22] | And… And yours. And Richard’s. | 我还顺便坑了你 坑了理查德 |
[12:26] | – Biomarkers?- What? | – 是生物标志物吗 – 什么 |
[12:28] | Ellis. The question.Was it about biomarkers? | 艾利斯的问题 是关于生物标志物的吗 |
[12:31] | You’re a genius. | 你真天才 |
[12:33] | Yeah, it’s in our DNA. | 咱家的生来都聪明 |
[12:36] | Maggie, Richard will be fine. | 玛姬 理查德没事的 |
[12:38] | He’s Richard. | 他可是理查德 |
[12:42] | Okay. | 好的吧 |
[12:50] | Rhys Joseph to Peds ICU. | 里斯·乔瑟夫请到儿童ICU来 |
[12:52] | Rhys Joseph to Peds ICU. | 里斯·乔瑟夫请到儿童ICU来 |
[13:01] | How long will that take? | 手术要做多久啊 |
[13:02] | It could be around eight hours, | 大概8小时 |
[13:03] | but we’ll make sure to update you. | 但我们会跟您及时汇报情况的 |
[13:05] | And what time will that be? | 多久一次 |
[13:06] | Every couple of hours. | 每隔几个小时 |
[13:09] | It’s normal to be scared. | 害怕也是正常的 |
[13:13] | I’m not scared. I’m enraged. | 我不怕 我是生气 |
[13:15] | This child, who I poured | 这孩子 我辛辛苦苦 |
[13:17] | my blood and sweat and soul into… | 一把屎一把尿把他拉扯大 |
[13:18] | my child didn’t tell meabout three months of chemo | 他却瞒着我 自己做了三个月化疗 |
[13:21] | ’cause he didn’t want me to freak, | 因为他怕我害怕抓狂 |
[13:23] | so now I-I-I’m not allowedto freak or I prove him right, | 所以我现在不能害怕不然就证明他这么做是对的 |
[13:25] | and I’m not allowed to rage | 我也不能发火 |
[13:26] | because you’re turning his ankle into his knee, | 因为你们要做手术把他的脚踝变成膝盖 |
[13:29] | so I have to be supportive! | 我只能支持他 |
[13:35] | Is there a gym in this hospital | 这医院有健身房吗 |
[13:38] | with some kind of punching bag? | 有沙袋之类的给我出出气吗 |
[13:41] | I’m sorry, Dr. Bailey. | 抱歉 贝莉医生 |
[13:42] | I was on the OR floor, | 我刚在手术室那层楼 |
[13:44] | – so it took me a minute.- Stop, Schmitt. | – 花了好久才 – 施密特闭嘴 |
[13:45] | I’m bored already. | 我已经开始烦你了 |
[13:46] | Bed 3. Frank Nelstadt, 47. | 3床 弗兰克·尼尔斯塔 47岁 |
[13:48] | Chief complaint… fever,sore throat, productive cough. | 主诉 发热 咽痛 咳嗽不止 |
[13:52] | O2 sat 88% on room air. | 入院时氧饱和度88% |
[13:55] | Enjoy. | 好好享受吧 |
[13:56] | – It’s Dad.- I’m kinda busy, Ella. | – 是老爸打来的 – 艾拉 我忙着呢 |
[13:58] | Mr. Nelstadt, I’m Dr. Schmitt. | 尼尔斯塔先生 我是施密特医生 |
[13:59] | How long have you had that cough? | 你咳嗽多久了 |
[14:01] | Uh, I don’t know. A few days? | 不记得了 有几天了吧 |
[14:02] | It’s not as bad as it seems. | 没看上去那么严重 |
[14:05] | Don’t think I didn’t see you | 别以为我没看到 |
[14:06] | just decline my call, honey. | 你刚刚挂了我电话 亲爱的 |
[14:07] | You’re supposed to be at a conference. | 你现在应该在开会的 |
[14:09] | I was, until our daughter ratted you out. | 刚才是 但咱女儿出卖了你 |
[14:12] | “Dad hacking up lung. | 老爸的肺不行了 |
[14:14] | Sounds like dying moose. So gross.” | 咳起来就像只濒死的鹅 噁 |
[14:17] | We’ve raised such a sensitive and supportive young woman. | 咱家姑娘出落得如此敏感而助人为乐 |
[14:21] | Sir, do you have any chest pain? | 先生 你有胸痛吗 |
[14:22] | I’d like to get an X-ray, maybe a CT, | 我想给你做个胸片 CT也行 |
[14:24] | just to rule out anything more serious. | 好排除其他严重疾病 |
[14:26] | – A CT? Really?- Dan. | – 做CT 真心的吗 – 丹 |
[14:27] | – How old are you?- Danny! | – 你多大了 – 丹尼 |
[14:29] | Sorry, Doctor, my husband spins out over a hangnail. | 抱歉医生 我老公总喜欢小题大做 |
[14:31] | – Dan…- Excuse me. Hi. Are you in charge here? | – 丹 – 不好意思 请问这儿是你管事吗 |
[14:34] | Because, uh, there’s a child doctor working on my husband, | 给我丈夫看病的那个医生也太年轻了 |
[14:36] | and I would like for you to change that. | 能换你给他看吗 |
[14:38] | – Uh, Dr. Schmitt is a surgical resident.- All right, deep breath in. | – 施密特医生是一名外科住院医生 – 深吸气 |
[14:40] | And although he looks young, he does… | 尽管看起来年纪小 他的确 |
[14:41] | All right, I-I’m sorry.It’s not in my nature to be rude, | 对不起 我平时不那么粗鲁的 |
[14:43] | so I-I’m hoping you’re gonna forgive me | 请你原谅我 |
[14:45] | and know that this is just the fear talking when I say… | 我只是很害怕 所以才会说 |
[14:47] | …if my husband needs a CT,then I need for him | 要是我丈夫要做CT 那麻烦 |
[14:50] | to have a grown-ass doctor. | 换个成熟点的医生 |
[14:53] | Sir, lean forward. | 先生 请向前倾 |
[14:55] | Frank? Frank! Can he breathe? | 弗兰克 弗兰克 能喘上气吗 |
[14:57] | Let’s prepare for a possible RSI | 准备快速诱导插管 |
[14:59] | with 100 sux, 100 propofol, | 备好琥珀胆碱和异丙酚 |
[15:01] | and get an intubation tray ready. | 准备好插管托盘 |
[15:06] | Oh, my God! | 额的天 |
[15:08] | I do not enjoy this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:15] | that feels better. | 舒服多了 |
[15:26] | All right. Upper dissection complete. | 行了 上端完全离断 |
[15:29] | Let’s go ahead and remove the specimen. | 继续把病变部位移走 |
[15:31] | We’re ready from the lower end. | 下端也离断完毕 |
[15:32] | Jo, the honors? | 乔 你来吗 |
[15:34] | Yes, please. | 好的 荣幸之至 |
[15:36] | I can’t believe Hunter didn’ttell his mom he had a tumor. | 难以置信亨特没把自己得癌的事告诉他妈妈 |
[15:39] | Oh, he told her. Just not till last week. | 他说了 不过是上周才说 |
[15:42] | Ah, he was trying to protect her. | 他只是不想让她伤心 |
[15:43] | Stupid, but I understand the impulse. | 很傻 但是我能理解他的冲动 |
[15:45] | All right. Let’s rotate the leg. | 行了 把小腿翻转过来 |
[15:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:47] | Can you get the tibial platesand screws ready, please? | 请把胫骨钢板和螺钉准备好 |
[15:50] | Speaking of parents, | 说起父母 |
[15:51] | how’s it going with the mother-in-law? | 你和你婆婆怎么样啦 |
[15:53] | Still here. Still sleeping on our couch. | 还在我们家 还在沙发上住 |
[15:55] | Oof. In a loft? That sounds cozy. | 在一个大开间里 听起来可真舒适啊 |
[15:57] | No, it’s fine. | 我觉得还行吧 |
[15:58] | She’s sweet, and she doesn’t take up a lot of space, | 她人很好 而且也不怎么占地方 |
[16:01] | and she just makes tea all day,and she knits. | 她每天都泡茶给我们 而且还会织毛线 |
[16:03] | So that’s what you’re avoiding. | 所以你才想逃避是吗 |
[16:05] | – No.- Who’s avoiding? | – 没啊 -谁想逃避 |
[16:07] | Jo wanted to scrub in for a distraction. | 乔想通过做手术来转移注意力 |
[16:08] | It’s not Helen. Helen is fine. | 不是因为海伦 海伦没事啊 |
[16:10] | I’m happy that she’s here and that she’s doing well | 我很高兴她在这 她挺好的 |
[16:12] | and that she is knitting hats. | 而且她在织帽子呢 |
[16:13] | A lot of them. For babies. | 很多 给宝宝 |
[16:14] | For our babies, apparently,that her and Alex are planning | 给我们的宝宝 很明显 她和亚历克斯正在计划 |
[16:17] | just full steam ahead… | 全速前进 |
[16:18] | gender neutral, big-headed baby hats and all. | 那些个中性的 大头娃娃的帽子 |
[16:22] | Lap pad. | 搭接垫 |
[16:25] | I think we got what she’s avoiding. | 我觉得我们知道她到底在逃避什么了 |
[16:33] | – You paged me to the lab?- I did. | – 你呼我来实验室 – 没错 |
[16:37] | What… you couldn’t come to my office? | 为什么 你不能来我办公室吗 |
[16:39] | I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[16:41] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[16:42] | Because that would be a concession | 因为这样就等于承认 |
[16:43] | to your superior job title,and that’s about to end. | 你是我上级了 而这个状态马上就要结束了 |
[16:45] | But it hasn’t ended. | 但是还没结束呢 |
[16:46] | No, but when it does,I just don’t want the fall | 还没 但是当这一切到来的时候 我不希望你 |
[16:48] | to hurt too badly. | 摔的太惨了 |
[16:50] | What are you working on? | 你在研究什么呢 |
[16:52] | My mother gave me a tip. | 我妈妈给了我一个提示 |
[16:54] | – About what?- Never mind. | – 关于什么的 – 没什么 |
[16:55] | How’d it go with Vincenzo DeLuca? | 你跟文森佐·德鲁卡聊的怎么样 |
[16:57] | Oh, his pitch was awesome. | 哦 他的想法棒极了 |
[16:58] | It’s a freaking baby in a bag. | 是个婴儿袋 |
[17:01] | A baby in a bag? | 婴儿袋 |
[17:02] | Yeah, an external womb. | 对 外置的子宫 |
[17:03] | He’s already made a prototype. | 他已经做了一个原型出来 |
[17:04] | He showed us the video of the baby lamb. | 他给我们看了小羊的视频 |
[17:07] | – In a bag?- Yup. | – 在一个袋子里面 – 嗯哼 |
[17:09] | 10 years in peds,and I have never thought | 在儿科工作了这么久 我怎么就没有过 |
[17:10] | of something so cool. | 这么酷的想法 |
[17:12] | Almost sounds too good to be true. | 听起来好的有点不像是真的 |
[17:13] | Yeah, well, I asked himto give me a day or two, | 是啊 我让他给我一两天的时间 |
[17:15] | but I wanted to say yes in that room. | 但是我当时就想说 好的 |
[17:18] | Did you call his hospital in Italy? | 你给他在意大利的医院打电话了吗 |
[17:20] | Yeah. They love him. | 打了 他们挺喜欢他的 |
[17:24] | You should dig a little deeper… | 你应该深挖一下 |
[17:26] | kick the tires on that one. | 仔细研究一下 |
[17:27] | Why? What do you know? | 为什么 你知道些什么吗 |
[17:30] | What? | 什么 |
[17:31] | Read my face. | 看我的表情 |
[17:34] | Constipated? | 你便秘了 |
[17:35] | My face is saying somethingthat I cannot say. | 我的表情告诉你说我有一些事没法说出口 |
[17:39] | Oh, this is about Jo. | 哦 是关于乔的 |
[17:40] | Did she talk to you about my mom | 她跟你说我妈的事了吗 |
[17:41] | and the baby hats? | 还有那些婴儿帽 |
[17:42] | Oh. | 哦 |
[17:43] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[17:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:50] | So, are you planning on alternating weeks | 所以 你们是打算一周内交替呢 |
[17:52] | or splitting weeks? | 还是一周一换呢 |
[17:53] | 2-2-3 2-2-3? | |
[17:54] | 2-2-3 is…? | 2-2-3是什么意思 |
[17:56] | You each get two days, | 你们俩各两天 |
[17:57] | and then whoever went first gets three, | 然后第一个两天的接下来带第三天 |
[17:59] | and then, the next week, you flip it | 然后下周 再调个个 |
[18:00] | so the time balances out. | 这样的话时间就可以平均了 |
[18:01] | Um… | 嗯 |
[18:03] | W-We haven’t had much timeto discuss it, so… | 我们还没有时间好好讨论这事 所以 |
[18:05] | The judge is gonna want to know. | 法官需要了解这个 |
[18:08] | Well, I don’t want to spend half my time away from him. | 我不想有一半的时间看不到他 |
[18:10] | She gave custody to both of us. | 她把看护权交给我们俩了 |
[18:12] | Yeah, but she didn’t know that you’d just left me. | 是的 但是她不知道你马上就要离开我了 |
[18:14] | Maybe she would’ve made a different decision. | 也许这会让她的决定有所改变 |
[18:15] | Okay, so you don’t even want me on the paperwork. | 好吧 所以你都不需要我的名字在文件上出现了 |
[18:17] | No, no. That’s not what I’m saying. | 不 不是 我不是这个意思 |
[18:18] | I’m just saying there’s an argument to be made | 我只是说有关于连贯性的问题 |
[18:21] | in favor of consistency. | 我们还没达成 一致 |
[18:22] | Okay, folks, uh, we’re done here. | 行了 两位 就到这吧 |
[18:25] | – Uh, no, wait. We will…- Uh. | – 等一下 我们 – 呃 |
[18:26] | – We’re gonna figure it out.- “We’ll figure it out” | – 我们会弄清楚的 – 我们会弄清楚的 |
[18:28] | isn’t the kind of answerI can give a judge. | 不是我能够给法官的一个答案 |
[18:30] | Listen, this went longer than expected | 听着 这个比我预期需要的时间要长 |
[18:31] | and I have another meeting,but use the room. | 但是我还有会要开 你们可以用这个房间 |
[18:34] | If you want this child in your life, | 如果你们想这个孩子跟你们的生活有关联 |
[18:35] | you’re gonna needto get on the same page, fast. | 那你们必须在同一个基础上做决定 而且要快 |
[18:46] | She said, “Dad’s coughing up a lung,” | 她说 爸爸快把肺咳出来了 |
[18:48] | and now he just coughed up a lung. | 结果现在他果然咳出来一个肺 |
[18:49] | It’s not his lung, or he would be dead. | 那不是他的肺 否则他早就死了 |
[18:51] | Uh, according to image search, | 我查了一下那个东西 |
[18:54] | it’s a… a bronchial tree. | 是一个支气管树 |
[18:55] | Uh, it’s actually a blood clot | 实际上它只是一个血块 |
[18:57] | in the shape of a bronchial tree. | 只是形状像支气管树而已 |
[18:59] | Somehow, the coughing | 不管怎样 咳嗽 |
[19:01] | must’ve cause bleeding in his airway, | 肯定造成了他的呼吸道出血 |
[19:03] | but how it became so congealed and… | 但是为什么血会凝结上 |
[19:07] | – What’s happening?- Dad? | – 怎么回事 – 爸 |
[19:08] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:09] | Okay. Schmitt, intubate while I do an ultrasound. | 施密特 插喉管 我给他做超声波 |
[19:12] | Um, I’m sorry. Move back, please. | 哦 对不起 请退后一下 |
[19:13] | Let’s get a crash cart in here | 叫急救车 |
[19:15] | and the sux and propofol that I asked for | 我需要琥珀胆碱 肌肉松弛剂 |
[19:17] | and an EKG. | 还要做个心电图 |
[19:18] | What happened? He was just fine! | 怎么回事 他刚才好好的啊 |
[19:20] | Dad, come on. Let them work. | 爸 别这样 让医生工作 |
[19:21] | Come on, let’s move, Schmitt. | 施密特 走起 |
[19:24] | This could be a massive pulmonary embolus. | 这有可能是很严重的肺栓塞 |
[19:27] | You ever hear an idea that’s so good | 你有过那种感觉吗 你发现一个特别好的想法 |
[19:29] | that it makes you angry you didn’t think of it? | 让你生气你自己居然没有想出来 |
[19:31] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[19:33] | But it usually means my minds aren’t working. | 但是这通常意味着我的脑子不好用了 |
[19:35] | I spent several years in an outright rage | 我记得我气了好几年 |
[19:38] | that I didn’t invent | 就因为我没有发明 |
[19:39] | the cordless phone. | 无绳电话 |
[19:42] | When I was little, what didyou think I was gonna be | 我小时候 你想过我长大了 |
[19:44] | when I grew up? | 会变成什么样吗 |
[19:46] | Well, you once asked me | 你有一次问我 |
[19:48] | what the inside of a doork nob looked like. | 门把手里面是什么样的 |
[19:51] | I mean, you were 6, | 那会你才6岁 |
[19:52] | so I just took it apartand showed it to you. | 于是我就把门把手拧开了给你看 |
[19:54] | But then you wouldn’t let meput it back together again. | 但是你不让我把它们装回去 |
[19:57] | Eventually, you did it yourself, | 最后 你自己装回去的 |
[19:59] | so I thought you weregonna be an engineer. | 所以我当时想 你以后会成为一个工程师的 |
[20:02] | Oh, yeah, well, taking things apart | 哦 把东西分开 |
[20:04] | and putting them back together again | 然后再把它们合在一起 |
[20:05] | is kind of what I do all day. | 正是我现在每天在做的 |
[20:07] | That’s true. | 也对 |
[20:09] | But I’m not really a thinker. | 但我不是个思想家 |
[20:12] | I mean, I’m a fixer, not an innovator. | 我是说 我可以修理 但不会发明 |
[20:16] | Oh, I don’t know about that, honey. | 我不知道 亲爱的 |
[20:19] | I’ve never been anything but in awe of your brain. | 我一直觉得你脑子挺好使的 |
[20:22] | God knows where you got it, | 谁知道你从哪里继承来的 |
[20:23] | ’cause you didn’t get itfrom either of your parents. | 因为你父母可没给你遗传这个 |
[20:27] | You know, you really freaked out Jo with those baby hats. | 你知道吗 这些婴儿帽把乔给吓着了 |
[20:31] | Well, I didn’t meanto freak her out. I… | 我没想到会这样 |
[20:34] | Give her a little nudge, maybe. | 我是想 轻轻的推她一把 |
[20:40] | Chris Boddam to Admitting. | 克里斯·博德曼到接待室 |
[20:42] | Chris Boddam to Admitting. | 克里斯·博德曼到接待室 |
[20:45] | Mm. Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:46] | Why do I have a request for a comment | 你能告诉我为什么有人让我解释 |
[20:48] | on the “Maggie Pierce/ Ellis Grey” story? | 玛姬·皮尔斯 艾利斯·格雷这事吗 |
[20:51] | Oh, my God, Richard. I’m so sorry. | 哦 天哪 理查德 对不起 |
[20:53] | I was doing that podcast,and we started talking about | 我们在做那个播客 然后我们讨论到 |
[20:55] | how I got into surgery and genetics, and then suddenly… | 我是怎么进入到外科和遗传学的 然后突然的 |
[20:56] | You were telling the entire medical community | 你告诉了整个医疗群的人 |
[20:59] | that Ellis and I had an affair? | 艾利斯和我有外遇了 |
[21:01] | Richard, I’m so sorry. | 理查德 对不起 |
[21:04] | I-I-I didn’t think… | 我没想到 |
[21:05] | No, you didn’t. | 你确实没想到 |
[21:16] | Thank you. All right.Neurovascular bundle | 谢谢你 神经血管束 |
[21:19] | seems to be intact and tension-free. | 看起来很完整 而且没有压力 |
[21:22] | Blood flow looks nice. | 血流看起来没问题 |
[21:23] | And I’m liking the bone alignment. | 骨头接的也不错 |
[21:25] | – Nico, we good?- Beautiful. | – 尼可 我们干的挺好吧 – 很不错 |
[21:26] | Excellent. Rounding third. | 好极了 第三轮 |
[21:29] | So, what’s up with Karev? | 卡列夫怎么了 |
[21:30] | He wants a kid and you don’t? | 他想要孩子 但是你不想 |
[21:31] | Well, I thought I did someday… | 我是想也许某天会要 |
[21:33] | until someday started sounding like “today” | 但是某天一下子就变成现在了 |
[21:35] | Well, I can tell you that it’s not all bad. | 我可以负责任的告诉你 有个孩子没那么糟 |
[21:37] | I mean, Harriet right now | 我是说 哈莉特现在 |
[21:38] | is learning how to pronounceher “K” words, | 开始学习如何发K的音了 |
[21:40] | which sound more like T’s. | 不过听起来就像是T |
[21:42] | So she’s got a little friendnamed Coco… | 她有个小朋友叫可可 |
[21:43] | she calls her Toto. | 然后她就叫成了特特 |
[21:45] | And it’s got to be the cutest thing ever. | 简直是可爱极了 |
[21:47] | Right, but does the cuteoutweigh the terror? | 是可爱 但是可爱和可怕相比 哪个更多呢 |
[21:48] | – The what?- You know, all that potential heartache. | – 可什么 – 那些让你特别心痛的时候 |
[21:51] | Little humans with giant headswho are gonna get hurt | 大脑袋的小人会受到伤害 |
[21:53] | and picked on and have nightmares | 会被别人评头论足 会做噩梦 |
[21:54] | and wonder why they were born. | 然后想 他们为什么会出生在这个世界上 |
[21:56] | And even when they’re grown up, | 即便他们长大了 |
[21:57] | you never stop worrying about them. | 你也依然要为他们操心 |
[21:58] | I mean, look at Hunter. | 你看看杭特 |
[22:00] | He’s a freaking major league | 他是美国甲级联赛的 |
[22:01] | – baseball player…- Minor league. | – 棒球运动员 – 乙级联赛 |
[22:03] | Top of his game, the best genes,and out of nowhere, cancer. | 比赛成绩最好 基因也好 结果突然得了癌症 |
[22:06] | And now his mom is havinga nervous breakdown, | 他妈妈都快崩溃了 |
[22:08] | all because she made the choice | 就因为当初她选择生孩子 |
[22:09] | to ruin her life with a child. | 把自己的生活都毁了 |
[22:12] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[22:14] | Why would I possibly be offended? | 我应该觉得被冒犯吗 |
[22:16] | Irrigation, please. | 请冲洗 |
[22:19] | So, on the days we trade, | 那么 在我们换班的那天 |
[22:21] | one of us will drop him off at daycare | 我们其中一个把他送到托儿所 |
[22:23] | and the other one will pick him up? | 然后另一个去接他 |
[22:24] | Yeah. That makes sense. | 对 这么安排挺好 |
[22:26] | Okay. Done. | 行 那就这么着了 |
[22:28] | Huh. | 哈 |
[22:31] | You know this will probably all go out the window | 你知道我们定下的条条框框恐怕都白折腾了 |
[22:33] | once Teddy has her baby. | 等泰迪的孩子出生以后 |
[22:34] | You’re not gonna know your 2s from your 3s. | 你肯定记不住你是带了两天了还是三天了 |
[22:36] | Well, Teddy is with Koracick now, | 泰迪和卡拉斯科在一起了 |
[22:38] | and they’re on their baby moon in Palm Springs. | 他们现在在棕榈泉过他们的蜜月呢 |
[22:40] | I still don’t know what that is. | 我还是不知道那是什么意思 |
[22:42] | Owen, this is not the timefor Teddy feelings. | 欧文 这不是讨论有关泰迪的感受的时候 |
[22:44] | W… It’s not a feeling. It’s more of… | 这不是感受 这是 |
[22:46] | – Okay, still not the time for it.- Yeah, okay. | – 好吧 不管是什么 都不是时候 – 好吧 |
[22:48] | Yeah. I’m gonna text the lawyer | 我要给律师发个信息 |
[22:50] | and let her know that we made a plan. | 告诉她我们搞定了 |
[22:59] | Amelia. | 艾米莉亚 |
[23:01] | I don’t just want you in Leo’s life. | 我不想让你只存在在里奥的世界里 |
[23:02] | I want you in mine. | 我也想让你在我的世界里 |
[23:04] | Let’s not do this. | 我们别这样吧 |
[23:06] | I chose you. | 我选择了你 |
[23:07] | I choose you. | 我选择你 |
[23:09] | That’s never changed. | 这一点永远不会变 |
[23:10] | Yeah, it did change. Everything changed. | 不 改变了的 一切都不一样了 |
[23:12] | Things went bad when Betty went missing | 事情变得很糟糕之后贝蒂失踪了 |
[23:15] | and we thought that we’d lost Leo, but… | 然后我们以为我们失去了里奥 但是 |
[23:17] | – Amelia, we… now…- Owen, stop. | – 艾米莉亚 我们 现在 – 欧文 停下 |
[23:21] | It changed with Teddy.That’s when it changed. | 自从泰迪出现之后一切都变了 |
[23:24] | And I know that this is messy and it’s painful | 我知道事情都很糟糕 而且很痛苦 |
[23:26] | and it’s not what you wanted, | 而且你也不想这样 |
[23:28] | and that is no one’s fault. | 这也不是任何人的错 |
[23:29] | But breaking up with you wasa moment of clarity for me. | 而和你分手让一切事情都变得那么明晰 |
[23:32] | And it hurts, | 而且这让我很受伤 |
[23:35] | but it hurts less than the alternative. | 但是比我们的折中计划好一些 |
[23:40] | Well, you can have your clarity, | 行 如果你觉得是这样的话 |
[23:41] | if that’s what you want to call it. | 你可以有你明晰的想法 |
[23:43] | This is not no one’s fault. | 但这并是某个人的错 |
[23:46] | This is your fault. | 是你的错 |
[23:48] | What? | 啥 |
[23:50] | “The clarity hurts lessthan the alternative”? | 说什么分手比我们的折中计划好一些 |
[23:52] | The alternative is loving me. | 折中计划就是让你接着爱我 |
[23:53] | The alternative is letting me love you, | 折中计划就是让我接着爱你 |
[23:55] | but you just can’t do it. | 而你却做不到 |
[23:58] | You have to just sabotage it. | 你非要破坏这一切 |
[23:59] | I tried to convince myself that this was all the brain tumor, | 我曾试着说服自己这一切就像个脑肿瘤 |
[24:02] | but, apparently, there’s justsome fundamental part of you | 但是 很明显 你心里总有一部分 |
[24:05] | that can’t love or be loved. | 没办法爱别人也没办法让别人爱你 |
[24:13] | Did I hear we’ve got a plan? | 我刚刚是听到你们有计划了吗 |
[24:19] | – “Heepsters.”- Hipsters, Papa. | – 哈皮士 – 是嬉皮士 爸爸 |
[24:21] | It’s my new English word. | 这是我刚学会的英语单词 |
[24:23] | They’re making a statementthat they are unique, yes? | 他们是想表明自己很特别是吗 |
[24:27] | Yeah, by dressing exactly the same. | 是的 他们通过穿得一模一样来表现这一点 |
[24:30] | Papa…- Please. | – 爸爸 – 慢着 |
[24:32] | In English. So I can practice. | 说英语 我要练习练习 |
[24:34] | Va bene. | 好的 |
[24:36] | Papa, this research really is incredible. | 爸爸 你的研究真的很不可思议 |
[24:38] | – Yes, it is, my boy.- But we need… | – 是的是的 儿子 – 但是我们需要 |
[24:40] | And you… your life is incredible. | 还有你 你的人生也很精彩 |
[24:43] | Your city is incredible. | 你的城市也很美好 |
[24:44] | I’m so proud of you. | 我非常的自豪 |
[24:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:49] | But… how are you? | 不过 你过得怎么样 |
[24:52] | Really. Because Carina seems to think… | 真的 因为卡瑞娜觉得 |
[24:53] | Ay, Carina. Ay. | 啊 她啊 |
[24:56] | She’s like your mother. | 她就像你妈一样 |
[24:58] | She worries. She controls. | 她会担心 会有控制欲 |
[25:01] | You are like me. | 而你比较像我 |
[25:03] | You know a good idea when you hear one. | 你听到一个好主意的时候你就知道它是个好主意 |
[25:05] | Carina worries for good reason. | 卡瑞娜的担心是有道理的 |
[25:09] | It hasn’t been easy between us, I know. | 我们之间的事确实比较艰难 我知道 |
[25:13] | Your mother come between us… | 你母亲挡在我们中间 |
[25:14] | – My mother has nothing to do with this.- Andrea, let me finish. | – 我妈和这件事没关系 – 安德鲁 你听我说完 |
[25:21] | You move away from me with Mama. | 你和妈妈一起搬离了我的身边 |
[25:24] | Then you stay away for college. | 然后你又忙着离开去读大学 |
[25:26] | And now residency. | 现在又要忙着当医生 |
[25:29] | You are distance. | 你离我们很远 |
[25:31] | And I know some part is my fault. | 我知道这有一部分是我的错 |
[25:35] | Let me make good. | 但是至少让我做点好事吧 |
[25:38] | Andrea, you do this with me, | 安德鲁 你和我一起做这个项目 |
[25:40] | I put you in the map! | 我就能让你名荡四海 |
[25:42] | On the map. | 是名扬四海 |
[25:44] | On the map, yes! | 名扬四海 好的 |
[25:47] | Look at you. You are a man,all on your own. | 看看你 你是个独立的男人 |
[25:50] | A good man, too. I see that. | 而且是个好男人 我看得出来 |
[25:53] | And handsome like me. | 而且还和我一样帅 |
[25:55] | I see you. | 我了解你的 |
[25:57] | But this woman of yours,she is beyond you. | 而你的女朋友 她比你好出太多了 |
[26:00] | Wow. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:01] | Andrea, even I haveheard of Meredith Grey | 安德鲁 毕竟我还在家乡的时候 |
[26:05] | all the way back home. | 就听说过梅瑞迪斯·格蕾了 |
[26:07] | She’s more than a beauty… | 她有的不仅仅是美貌 |
[26:08] | she is brilliance. | 还有智慧 |
[26:10] | Yeah, I’m aware. | 是 我知道 |
[26:11] | So, then, | 所以 |
[26:13] | we change the world together. | 现在我们能一起改变世界 |
[26:15] | We save the babies. | 我们会拯救许多婴儿 |
[26:18] | My son, I owe you this. | 儿子 这是我欠你的 |
[26:21] | Let me put you on the map. | 让我把你变得名扬四海吧 |
[26:24] | Huh? | 怎样 |
[26:25] | What can I get you? | 您需要点什么 |
[26:28] | Easy. Yeah, easy. | 慢慢来 慢慢来 |
[26:31] | So, it uses the ultrasound to drive the clot busters | 现在是利用超声来引导疏通导管 |
[26:34] | directly into the clot? | 直接到达阻塞的地方吗 |
[26:36] | Not bad for a child doctor. | 对于一个娃娃医来说你还挺不错的 |
[26:38] | What? | 啥 |
[26:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[26:40] | Um, less of a chance of intracranial bleeding. | 这样可以减少内出血的几率 |
[26:44] | The TPA will releaseover the next 12 hours, | 组织纤维蛋白溶酶原激活剂会在接下来的十二个小时里慢慢释放 |
[26:47] | and… boom. | 然后 砰 |
[26:49] | No more creepy-lookingblood clots for you, Frank. | 弗兰克你就不会有那些可怕的血块了 |
[26:51] | Thank you for saying that, | 谢谢你说的这些 |
[26:52] | because I thought I was the only one. | 因为我以为我是唯一的一个 |
[26:55] | I almost forgot I wasa doctor there for a minute. | 刚有那么一瞬间我都忘了我自己是个医生 |
[26:58] | Right? | 是吗 |
[26:59] | Now we have to figure out why | 现在我们需要了解 |
[27:02] | he’s had two major blood clots | 为什么他在24小时之内 |
[27:04] | over the last 24 hours. | 就出现了两次大型血凝块 |
[27:06] | All right. Almost finished up here. | 好了 快结束了 |
[27:09] | Looking good. Let’s update his mom. | 看起来不错 去跟他妈说一声 |
[27:12] | Where are they? | 进行到哪里了 |
[27:15] | They’re closing. | 进入尾声了 |
[27:20] | You’re mad. | 你生气了 |
[27:23] | No, I’m not mad. | 不 我没生气 |
[27:25] | It’s your story, | 那是你的故事 |
[27:26] | and you have a right to tell it. | 你有权说出来 |
[27:28] | Okay. Right words. | 好吧 你这话听着挺对的 |
[27:31] | Wrong tone. | 语气不太对 |
[27:33] | It is my story, and I do havea right to tell it. | 那确实是我的故事 我也有权讲出来 |
[27:37] | Catherine has cancer.She’s living with cancer. | 凯瑟琳得了癌症 她现在正在承受着痛苦 |
[27:40] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道啊 |
[27:41] | And what I think she maybedoesn’t need added to her plate | 而我觉得她此时此刻不想听到 |
[27:44] | at this moment | 她丈夫 |
[27:45] | is the world knowing that her hus… | 曾经出 |
[27:48] | That her husband is an adulterer. | 不想知道她丈夫和别人有过通奸史 |
[27:51] | I’m… I’m confused. | 我不太明白 |
[27:53] | Are you cheating on Catherine? | 你是背着凯瑟琳出的轨吗 |
[27:54] | – Huh? Don’t be obtuse.- I am not trying to be. | – 别那么迟钝行吗 – 我在试图跟上 |
[27:57] | I had an affair with Ellis,which you just made public. | 我和艾利斯有过一段婚外情 而你刚刚捅出去了 |
[28:00] | And you think that thatsomehow reflects on Catherine? | 而你觉得这会影响到凯瑟琳吗 |
[28:03] | Well, it’s not part of my storyI’m particularly proud of. | 那是我一生中非常不引以为傲的事 |
[28:14] | It’s the part of your story | 而那是和我有关的事 |
[28:16] | that culminated in me, Richard… | 理查德 |
[28:19] | in my existence. | 和我的存在有关 |
[28:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:36] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[28:37] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[28:40] | My sister is trying to shut downmy father’s research project. | 我的姐姐正在试图阻止我爸爸进行研究 |
[28:44] | She knows. And she speaksItalian, so it’s okay. | 她知道 她也会讲意大利语 所以接着说吧 |
[28:46] | Only a little. | 就会说一点点 |
[28:47] | Andrea, we cannot let him do this. | 安德鲁 我们不能让他这么做 |
[28:49] | Wait, you want your fatherto do research here? | 等等 你想让你爸在这里做研究吗 |
[28:51] | Yes. I-I think it’s a good idea. | 是 我觉得这主意挺不错 |
[28:54] | I thought you said he hasan untreated mental illness. | 我以为你说的是他有没接受过治疗的精神疾病 |
[28:56] | – He does.- He has episodes, okay? | – 他确实有 – 他偶尔会发作 |
[28:58] | But it’s not like he’s dangerous. | 但是他并不危险啊 |
[29:00] | Until he is. | 直到他开始发病 |
[29:02] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[29:03] | No, it’s not complicated, Andrea. | 不 这一点都不复杂 安德鲁 |
[29:05] | He didn’t even train in this field. | 他甚至没有受过这方面的培训 |
[29:06] | Yeah, but you did. | 是啊 但是你受过啊 |
[29:07] | So you know better than anyone | 所以你比任何人都明白 |
[29:09] | how important this research is. | 这研究有多重要 |
[29:10] | Right, but I also know better than anyone | 是的 但是我也知道 |
[29:12] | just how bad he can get. | 他发病起来到底有多严重 |
[29:13] | Andrea, I spent the lastthree months with him. | 安德鲁 我刚和他一起呆了三个月 |
[29:15] | He’s not well. | 他现在情况不好 |
[29:17] | You didn’t grow up with him, | 你又没和他一起长大 |
[29:18] | so when he comes calling, you go running. | 所以他一来 你就到处跟着他跑 |
[29:19] | And he knows that. | 他也清楚这一点 |
[29:21] | He knows he can manipulate you,and you’re letting him. | 他知道他能操控你 而你就这么让他操控你 |
[29:24] | I’m signing on to participate | 我们要做的的事 |
[29:26] | in a groundbreaking medical study | 能撼动医学界地基的研究 |
[29:27] | that could changeand save a lot of lives. | 这能拯救许多人的生命 |
[29:30] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[29:36] | What would you do if you were me? | 如果你是我的话 你会怎么做 |
[29:39] | Talk to the chief? | 和主任谈谈吗 |
[29:50] | Dr. Harrington to the OR. | 哈灵顿医生请到手术室 |
[29:52] | Dr. Paige Harrington to the OR. | 佩吉·哈灵顿医生请到手术室 |
[29:56] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[29:58] | I know a lot of things. | 我知道的事情可多了 |
[29:59] | You’ll have to be more specific. | 你的说精确一点 |
[30:01] | About DeLuca’s dad and the mania | 德卢卡的爸爸的狂躁症 |
[30:03] | and the four patients. | 还有那四个病人 |
[30:05] | I did. | 我知道啊 |
[30:07] | You could’ve told me. | 你本可以告诉我的 |
[30:08] | I did. I said dig deeper, read my face. | 我告诉了啊 我说你得深挖一点 看我的脸色 |
[30:10] | You could’ve just told me. | 你也可以直接告诉我的 |
[30:12] | No, I couldn’t because I was confided in | 不可以 因为有个我很关心的人 |
[30:14] | by somebody I care quite a bit about. | 在密切注意此事 |
[30:17] | So, no, I couldn’t. | 所以 不 我不能说 |
[30:20] | I don’t want to be the guy whosays no to something amazing | 我不想成为那个因为一点精神疾病 |
[30:22] | because of a little mental illness. | 就对大好机会说不的人 |
[30:25] | I mean, look at my mom. | 毕竟 你看看我妈 |
[30:26] | Have you thought aboutthe ethical ramifications | 你有没有想过这种技术 |
[30:29] | if this got into the wrong hands? | 要是落入了坏人手里该怎么办 |
[30:31] | Honestly, if it wasn’tfor the guy’s history, | 说实话 要不是因为那家伙之前的事 |
[30:32] | I wouldn’t even think twice. | 我都不会多考虑一下的 |
[30:35] | Does that meanyou’re going to approve it? | 这是不是意味着你同意了 |
[30:37] | Mer, it’s a womb outside the mother. | 小梅 那是体外子宫 |
[30:39] | If he pulls this off, | 要是他成功了 |
[30:40] | it’s an honest-to-God medical miracle. | 那可就是真正接近神的奇迹了 |
[30:45] | Sorry you had to grow up like that, man. | 真抱歉你得在那种环境里长大 |
[30:49] | You told him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[30:51] | Carina did. | 卡瑞娜说的 |
[30:54] | But I told her to. | 但是是我让她说的 |
[30:57] | Mer, he’s my dad. | 小梅 他是我爸啊 |
[31:00] | I’m telling you, I think he’s okay. | 我打包票他没事的 |
[31:02] | I know, but, listen, | 我知道 但是你听着 |
[31:04] | I have my own complicatedhistory with my parents, | 我自己和家长的那档子事就已经很复杂了 |
[31:06] | and I know that my judgmentwas very often clouded. | 而且我知道我的观点总是比较片面的 |
[31:10] | I need you to tryto trust me on this, okay? | 我需要你能在这事上相信我 好吗 |
[31:19] | Dr. Thatcher to ICU. | 撒切尔医生请到重症监护室 |
[31:21] | – Dr. Rachel Thatcher to ICU.- Hey. | – 瑞秋·撒切尔医生请到重症监护室 – 嘿 |
[31:24] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[31:25] | We’re moving him to an ICU room, | 我们要把他移进重症监护室 |
[31:27] | and we were able to place the catheter | 我们也成功放入了导管 |
[31:30] | to break up the clot. | 以疏通栓塞 |
[31:31] | Oh, my God, Frank. | 噢 天呐 弗兰克 |
[31:33] | We ran some tests,and we think he has something | 我们进行了几项检测 我们认为他 |
[31:35] | called Factor V Leiden. | 患有一种名叫莱登第五因子的疾病 |
[31:37] | It’s a blood-clotting disorder | 这种病症会导致凝血功能障碍 |
[31:39] | that can lead toan abnormal amount of clots. | 以至于产生过多的血液凝块 |
[31:42] | – How did he get that?- It’s genetic. | – 他怎么得得这种病 – 这是基因决定的 |
[31:44] | He’s had it his entire life. | 他从出生就带着这种病 |
[31:45] | It just didn’t cause any issuesuntil he became so sick. | 只是在体现出严重后果之前一直没有发现 |
[31:48] | His cough may have actuallysaved his life. | 他那次咳嗽反而是救了他的命 |
[31:50] | He could’ve died? | 你是说他本可能会死的吗 |
[31:52] | Well, yes. | 啊 是的 |
[31:53] | But we were able to get to it in time. | 但是还好抢救及时 |
[31:55] | And it’s genetic? | 而且是基因性的疾病 |
[31:57] | Dad, what are you… | 爸 你在说 |
[31:59] | Okay, you need to test her right away. | 好 那你们赶紧测试一下她有没有这个病 |
[32:01] | Wait. I thought you saidyou and Dad didn’t know | 等等 我以为你和爸爸说你们不想知道 |
[32:03] | which of you was my biological father? | 你们谁才是我的生父的 |
[32:04] | We don’t. | 我们不知道 |
[32:06] | We never wanted to know, | 也不想知道 |
[32:07] | and we always said that we would only find out | 而且我们也说过 如果不是你想知道 |
[32:09] | – if you wanted to.- Which I don’t. | – 我们是不会去测的 – 对啊 我不想知道 |
[32:11] | But if it’s any chance thatyou have this Factor V thing, | 但是万一你也有这个病 |
[32:14] | we need to find out. | 我们必须知道 |
[32:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:27] | I said a crappy thing, and I’m sorry. | 我说了很多烂话 对不起 |
[32:30] | Harriet’s incredible, | 哈莉特人也超棒 |
[32:32] | and I know that not all kidsruin everyone’s lives. | 而且我也知道并不是每个孩子都会毁了大家的生活 |
[32:35] | They’re sleep-depriving,sticky little monsters | 他们就是让人睡不好觉的黏糊糊小怪物 |
[32:37] | that demand snacks endlessly | 无休无止地咬东西吃 |
[32:39] | and want you to sing”Row Row Row Your Boat” to them | 还天天缠着你给他们唱百八十遍的 |
[32:41] | 50 times a day. | 摇啊摇摇到外婆桥 |
[32:42] | But they also think everythingyou say is hilarious. | 不过他们也会觉得你讲的一切都很好笑 |
[32:46] | And when they lay their headon your shoulder… | 然后当他们靠在你肩膀上的时候 |
[32:50] | …everything seems right. | 一切都是那么美好 |
[32:52] | Yeah, kids can ruin your life. | 孩子确实会毁掉你的生活 |
[32:54] | But they also give youa reason to live when… | 但是当生活试图毁掉你的时候 |
[32:58] | when life tries to ruin you. | 他们就是你继续活下去的理由 |
[33:07] | Now, I don’t wantto get panicky phone calls | 由于这个过程可能会比较长 |
[33:09] | when this takes time, okay? | 所以不要半途就急急忙忙打电话给我 |
[33:10] | It always does. | 一般都很长 |
[33:12] | It’s the nature of the beast. | 这种事就是这样 |
[33:13] | But I think you two are in great shape. | 但是我觉得你们现在的状态不错 |
[33:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:17] | I need to make a change. I’m sorry. Um. | 我想做一点改动 抱歉 |
[33:21] | I don’t think I should beon the paperwork. | 我觉得我不该出现在文件上 |
[33:23] | Amelia, what are you doing? | 艾米莉亚 你什么意思 |
[33:28] | I’ll be in his lifebecause Betty wants me to. | 我会在他生活里出现的唯一原因是因为那是贝蒂想要的 |
[33:31] | Um, I’ll see him as muchas you’ll let me. | 你们想让我见他多久我就见多久 |
[33:34] | I can be his friend. I can help. | 我可以当他的朋友 我可以帮你们 |
[33:36] | I will be Auntie Amelia, | 我会是他的艾米莉亚姑姑 |
[33:41] | who is fundamentally incapable of love. | 一个完全不知道爱为何物的人 |
[33:43] | Hey, hey. Come on. | 嘿 别这样 |
[33:45] | We’re over, Owen. | 我们结束了 欧文 |
[33:47] | So this is what’s best for him. | 对他来说这是最好的 |
[33:49] | You heard her… one home is ideal. | 你也听到了的 |
[33:53] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这样 |
[33:55] | I have clarity on this, too, Owen. | 这事儿我也明白 欧文 |
[33:57] | Leo is yours. | 利奥是你的孩子 |
[33:59] | He’s always been yours. | 他一直都是 |
[34:03] | I’m sorry for wasting your time. | 抱歉浪费了你的时间 |
[34:21] | Okay. So, that’s, uh… | 好的 这就是你的 |
[34:25] | That is your tumor-free leg. | 没有肿瘤的腿 |
[34:27] | Oh, thank God. | 噢 太好了 |
[34:31] | You can be honest now. | 你们现在可以说老实话了 |
[34:33] | You really think I can play again? | 你们真的觉得我还能打比赛吗 |
[34:34] | Well, I’m not gonna make any promises, | 我们不会承诺任何事 |
[34:36] | but I’ve seen plenty of athletesreturn to their sport | 但是我们已经见过了许多接受了这一手术的运动员 |
[34:39] | after this procedure. | 重回比赛 |
[34:40] | Yep. And when you’re able,we’ll start physical therapy | 对 而且等你恢复得差不多了 你就会开始接受复健 |
[34:43] | and then fit you with a prosthetic. | 然后我们将为你安装假肢 |
[34:45] | It’s gonna be a lot of work, though. | 不过那可能得付出许多汗水 |
[34:46] | You’re gonna have to re-train your brain | 你现在要重新训练你的大脑 |
[34:47] | now that your foot is your knee. | 毕竟现在你的脚已经是你的膝盖了 |
[34:51] | Training I can do. | 训练我没问题的 |
[34:54] | Jenny, this is a good thing. | 珍妮 这是好事啊 |
[34:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:59] | Maybe if I’d had three monthsto process all this, | 要是我能再有三个月的时间去消化这件事 |
[35:01] | I would be cryinga little less right now. | 我肯定没有现在哭的那么厉害 |
[35:04] | Or… maybe not. | 或者根本不哭 |
[35:10] | – Yeah.- Maybe not. | – 是啊 – 也许不会哭 |
[35:15] | – Hey.- Mm? | – 嘿 – 嗯 |
[35:22] | Your head turned out perfectly fine. | 你的头一点问题都没有 |
[35:25] | Thank you? | 谢谢你啊 |
[35:26] | I mean, maybe… | 我的意思是 |
[35:28] | maybe it was too big for regular hats, | 可能比一般的帽子更大一点吧 |
[35:30] | but who cares? | 但是谁在意呢 |
[35:31] | You turned out perfect. | 你本来就很完美 |
[35:34] | But it’s my mom’s headyou’re worried about, right? | 但是你担心的是我妈吧 |
[35:36] | You don’t want to pass onthe crazy gene to our kids. | 你不想把疯狂的基因传给下一代 |
[35:39] | Alex, I love your mom. I do. | 亚历克斯 我爱你的妈妈 真的 |
[35:42] | I am not afraid of your genes. | 我也不怕你的基因 |
[35:45] | I’m terrified of mine. | 我害怕我的 |
[35:47] | You know, every time I go to the doctor, | 你知道的 每次我去看医生 |
[35:49] | I have to write “unknown”on my medical history. | 我都得写个 家族病史未知 |
[35:52] | On both sides. | 两边都是 |
[35:54] | And I’ve learned to live with that | 而我也得承受这样的后果 |
[35:56] | and define myself by my own terms. | 以我自己的方法来活着 |
[35:58] | But when it comes to our kids, | 但是要是涉及到我们的孩子 |
[36:02] | I don’t want to not know. | 我不想知道 |
[36:03] | Okay, so, we will hire someone | 那 那我们就雇个人来 |
[36:06] | to track down your family and… | 追查你的家族史 |
[36:07] | No, no, no. I don’t…I don’t want to meet them. | 不不不 我不想见到我的家人 |
[36:11] | I am going to spit in a tube. | 我做基因检测就好了 |
[36:14] | Cool. | 真好 |
[36:15] | I’m gonna grow a baby in a bag. | 我们要在妊娠囊里造孩子了 |
[36:17] | – Wait. What?- Yeah. A baby in a bag. | – 等等 啥 – 对啊 妊娠囊里养宝宝 |
[36:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:27] | Mr. Nelstadt? | 内尔施塔特先生 |
[36:28] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[36:29] | We got Ella’s test results back. | 我们拿到了艾拉的检查报告 |
[36:33] | – Dad.- Yeah. | – 爸 – 嗯哼 |
[36:34] | – You okay?- Yeah, I’m okay. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[36:37] | – Are you?- Yeah, I’m good. | – 你呢 – 嗯 我很好 |
[36:41] | I get to wear one of these things now. | 我以后得戴上这个东西了 |
[36:43] | Oh. | 噢 |
[36:44] | I’m gonna need one in gold, too. | 我也需要一个金的 |
[36:49] | It never mattered to me which one of you | 到底你们谁才是我的生父 |
[36:51] | was my biological dad, | 这不重要 |
[36:53] | ’cause you’re both my dads. | 因为你们都是我的爸爸 |
[36:55] | Period. Okay? | 就这样 好吗 |
[36:58] | So let’s not flip out about this. | 所以咱们不要反应太大好吗 |
[37:01] | I’m talking to you. | 我说你呢 |
[37:03] | I am not flipping! | 我没有 |
[37:06] | I mean, he coughed up a lung. | 毕竟他咳了一个肺出来好吧 |
[37:08] | I’m allowed to have a feeling. | 我有权对此有点反应 |
[37:21] | Annie Abrumian, return to the Admin Desk. | 安妮·阿布鲁米安 请回服务台 |
[37:24] | Annie Abrumian, return to the Admin Desk. | 安妮·阿布鲁米安 请回服务台 |
[37:31] | I’m ashamed of what I did back then. | 我对我当年的所作所为感到羞耻 |
[37:35] | But I’m only grateful for your existence. | 但是对于你的存在我只感到无比的感激 |
[37:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:41] | It’s a scandal. | 但这是个丑闻 |
[37:43] | I’m a scandal. | 我就是个丑闻 |
[37:45] | No, I’m a scandal. | 不 我才是 |
[37:48] | You’re a miracle. | 而你是个奇迹 |
[37:49] | The best of Ellis, the very best of me, | 你有艾利斯还有我身上最好的部分 |
[37:52] | and the best of a mother and father | 还有一对很棒的父母 |
[37:54] | who raised you so beautifully. | 把你养育成人 |
[38:01] | I am proud to be any part of you, Maggie Pierce. | 无论我在你心里是什么地位 我都很骄傲 玛姬·皮尔斯 |
[38:06] | And if the press asks,that’ll be my only answer. | 要是有媒体问起来 我只会这样回答 |
[38:14] | My dad’s gonna listen to that podcast. | 我爸爸会听那段节目的 |
[38:15] | He’s gonna be so proud and excited. | 然后他会很自豪也很激动 |
[38:18] | And then he’s gonna hear me giving all the credit | 然后他就会听到我把功劳全给了 |
[38:20] | to you and Ellis. | 你和艾利斯 |
[38:23] | Then he’s gonna be even moreheartbroken than you were. | 然后他就会比你还要心碎 |
[38:35] | I-I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:39] | And I haven’t come out to my mom because… | 而我还不跟我妈出柜的原因是 |
[38:43] | she will spin out. | 她会发疯的 |
[38:44] | And not because you’re not amazing, | 而且不是因为你不够好 |
[38:47] | and not because you’re a man. | 也不是因为你是个男人 |
[38:49] | – Asian?- No. | – 因为我是亚洲人吗 – 不 不是 |
[38:51] | No, she will… she will flip out | 不 她会抓狂是因为 |
[38:53] | because it’s what she does. | 她就是这样的人 |
[38:55] | She flips out when I tryto purchase a backpack. | 连我想买个双肩包她都要抓狂 |
[38:58] | Literally, I-I…when I bought this backpack, | 真的 我买这个背包的时候 |
[39:00] | she counted the pockets, | 她就数了数包上有多少口袋 |
[39:02] | and we had three conversations | 然后我们谈了三次话 |
[39:03] | about whether it wouldhold everything I needed | 关于我到底需要多少个口袋 |
[39:06] | and all the ways that it couldaccidentally choke me. | 还有我会怎么被他们缠死 |
[39:11] | You are my first love. | 你是我的初恋 |
[39:14] | I know I’m not yours, and that’s okay. | 我知道我不是你的初恋 但我不介意 |
[39:16] | But you are mine. | 但你是我的 |
[39:19] | And I want to lock you in through my eyes | 所以我想在她毁掉这一切之前 |
[39:21] | before I see all the death trapsthrough hers. | 把你好好得留在身边 |
[39:28] | Blood is thicker than water. | 血浓于水 |
[39:30] | So, you love me, huh? | 所以你爱我啊 |
[39:33] | It means the family you’re born into | 那这就意味着生你的家庭 |
[39:35] | is important above all else, right? | 比别的一切都重要 对吗 |
[39:47] | Wrong. The original proverb goes a little differently. | 错了 这句话原本不是这样的 |
[39:50] | So, er, you’re not gonna say it back? | 那 你要给我回应一下你爱我吗 |
[39:54] | I will in two minutes. | 我会的 再过两分钟吧 |
[39:56] | I just love to see you sweat it out. | 我就喜欢看你心急火燎的样子 |
[40:00] | It actually says,”The blood of the covenant | 原本说的是 歃盟之血 |
[40:03] | is thicker than the water of the womb.” | 浓于胞衣之水 |
[40:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:25] | Meaning the blood shed on the proverbial battlefield | 意思是总所周知共同流淌的血液 |
[40:29] | bonds us more than simple genetics. | 不仅仅只是由基因而把我们连在一起 |
[40:44] | And, yes, DNA matters whenit comes to medical history. | 当然 DNA在询问家族病史的时候很重要 |
[40:49] | – Look who I found.- Hey! | – 看我发现了谁 – 嘿 |
[40:56] | I’m not ready to talk about it. | 我不是很想谈 |
[40:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:00] | I’m cooking. | 我来做饭 |
[41:01] | Wow. I hope his apartmentnever gets repaired. | 哇 我真希望他的公寓永远修不好 |
[41:04] | How expired is too expired? | 过期多久才能算过期得不能再过期了 |
[41:07] | But I’m a doctor,and I say family is family. | 不过我是个医生 我得说家庭是单独的一回事 |
[41:11] | Did you find the question? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[41:12] | So, what if there was | 要是有一种方法 |
[41:14] | a non-invasive way to diagnose disease | 可以像吃维生素那么简单 |
[41:16] | as easy as taking a vitamin? | 而且无创地诊断疾病呢 |
[41:32] | I don’t give a crap whose blood you have. | 而我可不在意你身体里流着谁的血 |