时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Anesthesiology is a lot more challenging than it looks… | 麻醉学其实比看起来要难很多 |
[00:05] | …because it’s mostly math. | 因为大部分都在于计算 |
[00:07] | Environment affects health. | 环境会影响健康 |
[00:09] | And I want to quantify it. | 我想将其量化 |
[00:11] | See if we can have a positive impact | 看看手术之前和之后我们是否 |
[00:13] | on patient health pre- and post-op, | 能对病人的健康起到积极地影响 |
[00:15] | even reduce the need for heart surgeries. | 甚至是否能降低心脏手术的必要 |
[00:17] | What kind of environments? | 什么样的环境 |
[00:19] | A patient’s weight, | 病人的体重 |
[00:21] | their estimated blood volume, their lung function… | 预估的血液含量 肺功能 |
[00:24] | all these variables have to be accounted for. | 这些变量全部都要考虑到 |
[00:26] | Plant life improves physical well-being. | 植物能改善身体健康 |
[00:29] | It decreases anxiety and lowers blood pressure. | 可以降低焦虑 并且降低血压 |
[00:32] | Increases attentiveness. | 提高注意力 |
[00:34] | Parker, leave that tree by the window. | 帕克 把树放到窗子旁边 |
[00:36] | I want to forget that we are in the city. | 我不想让大家以为是在城市里 |
[00:38] | This is a jungle. | 这是一个丛林 |
[00:40] | It takes careful calculation | 短暂的将一个人 |
[00:42] | to suspend a person between life and death. | 置于生死之间的嫌隙 是需要精准计算的 |
[00:45] | Full-body exposure to high levels of blue light | 全身暴露在高水平的蓝光下 |
[00:48] | reduces systolic blood pressure | 可以降低收缩压 |
[00:49] | the same amount as it is reduced in certain drug trials. | 效果与用来某些降压药药物试验相同 |
[00:53] | So this could replace medicine? | 所以这可以取代药物吗 |
[00:55] | I want to find out. | 我也想知道 |
[00:56] | And if one of those variables is off, | 如果其中一个变量不准 |
[01:00] | you might wake up in the middle of your surgery. | 你可能就会在手术做到一半的时候醒过来 |
[01:02] | So, we all know the neurological benefits | 我们大家都知道谜题和游戏对于 |
[01:03] | of puzzles and games. | 神经的好处了 |
[01:05] | I want to see if those same benefits | 我想看看这些遍布全身的时候 |
[01:06] | spread throughout the body, | 是否也能有一样的好处 |
[01:07] | which brings us to door number three. | 这就来到了三号房间 |
[01:10] | Or never wake up at all. | 或者永远醒不过来 |
[01:11] | I see you’ve found the game room, Dr. Bailey. | 你找到游戏室了啊 贝莉医生 |
[01:13] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[01:15] | Oh, my stress levels have never been better. | 我的精神状态从没这么放松过 |
[01:18] | Ah, they never give you the long, skinny piece! | 那个瘦瘦长长的一条就永远下不来啊 |
[01:20] | Why do they do that?! | 这什么破设计啊 |
[01:22] | So, any volunteers? | 谁想试一下 |
[01:28] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[01:30] | Any, uh, word from your dad? | 你联系到你爸爸了吗 |
[01:31] | Have you heard anything or… | 有没有听说什么 |
[01:33] | Uh, no. No, I haven’t. | 没 还没 |
[01:36] | I have some rounds. I should probably… | 我还要巡房 我先 |
[01:38] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[01:44] | Dr. Martin to Pediatrics. | 马丁医生请来儿科 |
[01:46] | Dr. Sarah Martin… | 萨拉·马丁医生 |
[01:48] | Hey, good news… I can make it to the birthing class today. | 好消息 我能去今天的生产课了 |
[01:51] | I thought you were covering the ER for me. | 我以为你帮我看急诊室 |
[01:52] | You know, so could attend. | 这样我就可以去了啊 |
[01:54] | Uh, Webber’s got it, | 有韦伯呢 |
[01:55] | but if you’d rather I didn’t go, then… | 不过如果你不想让我去的话 |
[01:57] | – No, it’s fine. It’s great. Uh… – Okay, great. | – 没事的 很好啊 – 好的 |
[01:59] | Well, I’ll do my post-ops, and then I’ll see you up there? | 我先去弄一下术后处理 然后去找你吧 |
[02:03] | I should have told him you were coming, too. | 我应该跟他说你也要去的吧 |
[02:05] | Oh, it’s fine. It’s better than fine… | 没事的 简直是很好 |
[02:06] | it’s what I secretly was hoping for all along. | 其实我一直都很希望这样 |
[02:08] | I think he and I are about this close to becoming besties. | 我觉得我跟他马上就要成为好基友了 |
[02:11] | You’re joking, but it’s what I’m rooting for. | 你在开玩笑 不过我其实挺希望这样的 |
[02:13] | Hey, I got to go change | 好了 我要去换上衣服 |
[02:14] | into my “supportive boyfriend” clothes. | 变成一个支持你的男朋友了 |
[02:15] | You… You good? | 你还好吧 |
[02:17] | Yes, thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[02:25] | All right, move off whatever organ you’re on, soldier. | 小兵崽 你压到我器官了嘿 |
[02:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:30] | At ease. | 舒服了 |
[02:38] | This is Jo. Leave a mess… | 我是乔 请留言 |
[02:46] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这干啥呢 |
[02:47] | Hey. Research. | 做研究 |
[02:48] | I needed a change of scenery, | 我需要换换脑子 |
[02:50] | and, you know, I have to say, | 我不得不说 |
[02:52] | the plants are actually very soothing. | 这些植物还挺让人放松的 |
[02:53] | What are you working on? | 你研究什么呢 |
[02:57] | What is it? | 这啥啊 |
[02:58] | Ingestible diagnostic device. | 可摄入的诊断设备 |
[03:01] | – Ingestible? – Mm-hmm. | – 可摄入 – 对啊 |
[03:02] | I mean, I think. I don’t know. | 我觉得是吧 我也不知道 |
[03:04] | It came to me in a dream, sort of, so… | 我差不多是 有一天做梦梦到的 |
[03:08] | How’s Jo’s trip going? Did she meet her mom? | 乔的旅行怎么样 见到她妈妈了吗 |
[03:10] | I don’t know. I haven’t talked to her. | 不知道 还没问呢 |
[03:12] | How’s DeLuca? | 德卢卡怎么样了 |
[03:14] | Where’d you say she was going, Pittsburgh? | 她去哪里了来着 匹兹堡吗 |
[03:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:17] | Is he still being weird? ‘Cause he’s on my service today. | 他还怪怪的吗 他今天跟我班啊 |
[03:19] | Why do you keep changing the subject? | 你为什么一直转移话题啊 |
[03:21] | Why do you? | 你为啥一直转移啊 |
[03:24] | She… She’s not answering her phone. | 她不接电话 |
[03:26] | She hasn’t texted all day. I’m worried. | 一天都没给我发信息了 我很担心 |
[03:28] | Well, okay, so, she’s probably just gonna come home | 好吧 她估计想等着回家以后 |
[03:31] | and tell you everything. | 再跟你讲吧 |
[03:32] | What about the Italian? | 那意大利小伙子呢 |
[03:34] | Big blowup with the dad. | 跟他爸吵翻了 |
[03:35] | Big. | 超严重 |
[03:37] | Does not want my input. | 根本不听我说什么 |
[03:40] | So I’m just trying to give him a minute. | 所以我先让他冷静下 |
[03:42] | Your boyfriend’s being weird, | 你男朋友这么奇怪 |
[03:44] | and, uh, you’re hiding out in plants? | 你就躲在植物里吗 |
[03:45] | Well, if I was hiding out, you wouldn’t be able to find me. | 我要是真的躲 你就找不到我了 |
[03:52] | Blue light lowers blood pressure? | 蓝光可以降低血压吗 |
[03:54] | Significantly. | 很大程度上呢 |
[03:55] | And some studies suggest that | 有些研究表明 |
[03:58] | it could even improve your mood, so… | 甚至可以提升心情 所以 |
[04:00] | And I’m not saying it’s a cure-all or anything, | 虽然我也没说这是万金油什么的吧 |
[04:02] | but you might want to spend some time… | 不过在里面呆一下 |
[04:05] | Okay, the room doesn’t work that fast… | 这房子的效果也没怎么快吧 |
[04:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了你 |
[04:10] | Nothing. | 没事啊 |
[04:11] | Nothing? | 没事 |
[04:13] | ‘Cause the last time I saw you | 我上次见你的时候 |
[04:14] | there was a fair amount of crying, | 你可以一直痛哭流涕 |
[04:16] | and exactly zero chair spinning. | 哪有开心到转椅子啊 |
[04:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:21] | I might have had some insanely good sex | 我在圣地亚哥开会的时候 |
[04:23] | at the conference in San Diego. | 做了超棒的爱爱呢 |
[04:25] | Oh, wait, what? | 什么 |
[04:27] | You had insane sex | 你在圣地亚哥 |
[04:28] | with a complete stranger in San Diego? | 跟陌生人就啪啪了吗 |
[04:29] | Not a complete stranger. | 也不算是完全陌生吧 |
[04:31] | And not insane sex. Insanely good sex. | 而且超级超级爽的哦 |
[04:33] | And it helped my mood a lot more than this blue room. | 这可比这个蓝屋子更能提升我的心情了 |
[04:35] | Oh, okay, so, like a rebound. | 所以就是找个替代吗 |
[04:38] | More like muscle bound. | 比较像是纯生理的 |
[04:40] | Knock, knock. | 有人吗 |
[04:42] | – Hi. – Dr. Pierce. | – 嗨 – 皮尔斯医生 |
[04:45] | I took a look at your sternal reconstruction thing, | 我看了下你的胸骨重建的内容 |
[04:48] | and I e-mailed you some… | 我给你发了一些我的 |
[04:49] | – some thoughts. – Oh, great. Thank you. | – 想法 – 好的 谢谢 |
[04:50] | Yeah, sorry it took me so long… | 抱歉花了这么久 |
[04:51] | I was at a conference in San Diego. | 我在圣地亚哥开会来着 |
[05:01] | – Nice room. – Yeah. | – 屋子不错啊 – 呢 |
[05:02] | Very blue. | 好蓝啊 |
[05:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:05] | It’s very cool. Dr. Shepherd. | 很好 谢泼德医生你好 |
[05:09] | Oh, my God. | 我天啊 |
[05:11] | It was a one-time thing! That is it! | 就一次啦 就没了 |
[05:13] | I just needed some pain management. | 我只是需要有人帮我舒缓一下痛苦情绪嘛 |
[05:16] | Does this room change colors? Does it do pink? | 这屋子会变颜色吗 有粉色吗 |
[05:17] | – No. – Okay, then. | – 没 – 好吧 溜了 |
[05:23] | So, Mom just decided not to start back to work this week. | 我妈这周就决定不回来上班了 |
[05:26] | You don’t know if she’s in pain, or is she tired? | 她是很难受吗 还是很累 |
[05:28] | She didn’t give me a reason. | 她没跟我说啊 |
[05:29] | She waved her hand and said “cancer card.” | 她就冲我挥了挥手 说癌症最大 |
[05:32] | That’s her new shorthand for… | 这个就是她用来表示 |
[05:33] | – “Stop questioning me.” – Exactly. | – 别再烦我了的意思 – 没错 |
[05:34] | Let’s move! | 快走 |
[05:36] | – Go. – Get the second one. | – 走 – 去接第二个 |
[05:37] | Kari Donnelly, 50, | 卡莉·唐纳里 50岁 |
[05:38] | complains of neck and back pain after a snowmobile collision. | 雪地摩托撞车后 伴有颈部和背部疼痛 |
[05:41] | BP 150 over 90, tachycardic with some leg weakness on exam. | 血压150/90 心动过速 检查的时候没有力气 |
[05:44] | Okay, got her. Let’s go. | 好的 快走吧 |
[05:46] | Toby Donnelly, 22, snowmobile passenger. | 托比·唐纳利 22岁 雪地摩托乘客 |
[05:48] | Sustained a deep soft tissue injury to the left upper arm. | 左上臂软组织严重受伤 |
[05:51] | Vital signs stable. | 体征稳定 |
[05:52] | That’s all clear! | 都好了 |
[05:53] | Is my mom okay? | 我妈没事吧 |
[05:54] | She always drives so fricking fast. | 她开的太特么快了 |
[05:56] | Will you tell her that? She… | 你跟她说 她 |
[05:58] | All right, let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go now! | 好了 快走 快走 |
[05:59] | On it! | 好的 |
[06:02] | Dr. Oper to Oncology. | 奥博医生请来肿瘤科 |
[06:04] | Dr. Rick Oper… | 里克·奥博医生 |
[06:05] | Hey, I got your page. | 你呼我了啊 |
[06:07] | Yeah. Well… | 是啊 |
[06:08] | 11-year-old girl with chronic pancreatitis. Ouch. | 患有慢性胰腺炎的11岁女孩 |
[06:11] | And I’ve known this kid since she was 5. | 我从她五岁就认识她了 |
[06:13] | Today, she’s getting a total pancreatectomy. | 今天她要接受完全胰腺切除术 |
[06:15] | And you’re gonna give her the good news. | 你要告诉她这个好消息 |
[06:17] | – Why me? – ‘Cause I’m a nice guy. | – 为什么是我 – 因为我是好人啊 |
[06:18] | What… you don’t feel like being a hero today? | 怎么 你今天不想当英雄吗 |
[06:24] | Are you solving for “Y”? It’s 11. | 你在算Y吗 是11 |
[06:26] | Um… Unh-unh. | 不是 |
[06:28] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[06:29] | I took two years of Integral and Differential Calc. | 我上过两年积分和微积分的 |
[06:32] | I was going into theoretical math. | 我本来要学理论数学的 |
[06:34] | It’s 11. | 就是11 |
[06:35] | I just do this for fun. And it’s 14. | 我就是做着玩玩的 是14哦 |
[06:39] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[06:40] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[06:42] | But how are you that good at math? | 不过你数学怎么那么好的 |
[06:44] | Qadri, let’s do it. | 卡德丽 报病史 |
[06:47] | This is Nora Hillridge, age 11. | 这是诺拉·希尔里奇 11岁 |
[06:49] | She was diagnosed with hereditary pancreatitis | 她五岁的时候被诊断出患有 |
[06:51] | at age 5. | 遗传性胰腺炎 |
[06:52] | She’s been hospitalized for the last six months. | 过去半年一直在住院 |
[06:54] | And why haven’t we helped her? | 那为什么一直没有救治她呢 |
[06:55] | A number of criteria need to align | 很多标准都需要达到 |
[06:58] | in order to perform her surgery… | 才能给她进行手术 |
[06:59] | her APACHE II score should be below 4, | 慢性健康状况评分应该低于4 |
[07:02] | her amylase, lipase, LDH, and base deficit | 她的淀粉酶 脂肪酶 乳酸脱氢酶和碱缺乏症 |
[07:06] | should be within normal limits. | 都应该在正常范围之内 |
[07:07] | Her fasting glucose and C peptide levels should be… | 她的空腹血糖和C肽水平都应该在 |
[07:09] | All right. All right, got it. | 好了 知道了 |
[07:10] | DeLuca? | 德卢卡 |
[07:12] | The hope has always been to do a total pancreatectomy | 最好的手术方式是 全胰切除术 |
[07:15] | with in islet autotransplantation, | 及胰岛自体移植 |
[07:17] | so she won’t get diabetes or even need insulin shots. | 这样她就不会得糖尿病 甚至不用打胰岛素 |
[07:20] | And today, all the elements have aligned. | 今天终于万事俱备了 |
[07:23] | Your numbers are perfect, Nora, and today… | 诺拉 你的化验值都很好 今天 |
[07:25] | – No. – …we are taking you to surgery! | – 不是吧 – 我们要带你去做手术了 |
[07:29] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[07:31] | Oh, you can go back to school! | 你终于可以回学校了 |
[07:36] | How long will I have to recover? | 我需要多长时间才能康复 |
[07:38] | We’ll have you out of here before you know it. | 不会把你关在医院里太久的 |
[07:40] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 太谢谢你们了 |
[07:41] | – Thank you! Thank you! – I… | – 谢谢 太谢谢了 – 我 |
[07:44] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[07:52] | – Major Altman? – I didn’t see you’d signed up. | – 阿特曼少校 – 我没看到你 |
[07:54] | Does this room work? | 这个房间真能有效吗 |
[07:56] | Studies show that 400 nanometers of blue light… | 研究表明 400纳米波长的蓝光 |
[07:58] | I just need to know if it works! | 我只是想知道有没有效 |
[08:01] | I apologize for that. | 抱歉 |
[08:02] | I started to feel a little sore about an hour ago, | 一个小时前我开始觉得有点疼 |
[08:06] | and I’m hoping that it’s just stress, | 我希望只是压力所致 |
[08:09] | and if Pierce is onto something, then I-I just… | 要是皮尔斯在忙 那我就 |
[08:14] | Okay. Okay, nope. | 好吧 不是 |
[08:16] | Nope, not stress. | 绝对不是因为紧张 |
[08:18] | Feels more like… | 更像是 |
[08:19] | like my body is pushing out all of my organs. | 我的身体要把我所有器官都挤出来 |
[08:22] | I’ll get a wheelchair. | 我去拿轮椅 |
[08:24] | – Page OB! And Owen Hunt. – Okay. | – 呼产科医生和欧文·杭特来 – 好的 |
[08:26] | Stay right where you are, soldier! | 小兵崽 待在原地别动 |
[08:28] | Not you! You go! | 不是说你 你快走 |
[08:30] | Okay, okay, no, no. Okay, no. | 好的 好吧别这样 |
[08:31] | Okay, okay, wait, no, no. | 等一下 别这么着急出生啊 |
[08:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:46] | You think Teddy wants, uh, soft or firm? | 你觉得泰蒂是想要软的还是硬的枕头 |
[08:48] | Uh, I think Teddy has a partner for this class, | 我觉得泰蒂是想有个人能陪她上这个课 |
[08:50] | so you can head out. | 你可以出去了 |
[08:51] | Okay, everyone, on your mats. | 好的 大家坐到垫子上 |
[08:53] | Moms leaning against partners | 妈妈们把腰部 |
[08:54] | for lumbar support. | 倚靠在搭档上 |
[08:56] | You want to hold or be held? | 是你抱我 还是我抱你 |
[08:59] | Uh, I gotta go. | 我得撤了 |
[09:00] | Y… | 你 |
[09:02] | He’s very busy and, uh, important, so… | 他特别忙 特别重要 所以才 |
[09:06] | I’ll just… | 我就 |
[09:08] | What is happening down there? Am I dilated? Effaced? | 怎么样啦 宫颈口开了还是没开 |
[09:10] | Is there a foot sticking out? | 腿伸出来了嘛 |
[09:11] | I need answers. | 告诉我 |
[09:13] | You can scoot up. | 可以起来了 |
[09:14] | – You’re not in labor. – Okay. | – 还没分娩 – 好吧 |
[09:16] | Your contractions are sporadic and not very strong. | 你的宫缩断断续续的 不是很强烈 |
[09:18] | Not very strong? | 不强烈嘛 |
[09:19] | What do they feel like when they’re strong? | 那等真正强烈的时候是什么感觉 |
[09:21] | You do, however, have cervical insufficiency. | 不过 你的确宫颈机能不全 |
[09:23] | Okay, where’s the button? | 好吧 按钮在哪 |
[09:25] | What button? | 什么按钮 |
[09:26] | I’m putting myself in Trendelenburg. | 我要摆成头高脚低位 |
[09:28] | Gravity might help prevent preterm labor. | 重力作用可能能有助于预防早产 |
[09:30] | How about you let me put you in Trendelenburg? | 我帮你摆成头高脚低位吧 |
[09:32] | How about you push some meds to stop these contractions | 你还是给我用点药来阻止宫缩 |
[09:35] | and stop pretending like now isn’t the time to panic? | 别装作应该气定神闲的样子 |
[09:37] | I assure you, Dr. Altman, | 阿特曼医生 我向你保证 |
[09:39] | I’ll do everything I can to keep the baby inside, | 我会尽我所能 推迟宫缩 |
[09:42] | and if she’s born today… | 要是她今天出生 |
[09:43] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不会的 |
[09:44] | She’s not ready, and, frankly, neither am I… | 她还没准备好 讲真我也没准备好 |
[09:46] | Wow, this is really not comfortable. | 这样真的很不舒服 |
[09:48] | What the hell happened? | 出什么事了 |
[09:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:54] | Dr. Campbell to the Stepdown Unit. | 坎贝尔医生请到观察病房来 |
[09:56] | I thought we agreed we weren’t gonna tell people | 我以为我们说好了不告诉别人 |
[09:58] | – about what happened? – We did. | – 发生了什么的 – 的确 |
[10:00] | Why did you tell Maggie you were in San Diego? | 那你为什么告诉玛姬你当时在圣地亚哥 |
[10:02] | ‘Cause I was. At a conference. | 因为我的确去了啊 去开会 |
[10:03] | Well, I told her I had sex at a conference. | 我告诉她我去开会时和别人啪啪啪了 |
[10:05] | Wait, so you told her about the sex, | 等等 你告诉她啪啪啪的事 |
[10:07] | but I’m in trouble for mentioning a location? | 但我却不能跟她讲我是在哪开会吗 |
[10:09] | Okay, can I just reiterate that this was a one-time thing? | 好吧 我再重申一下这只是一夜情 |
[10:11] | I mean, it was just… | 我是说 只是 |
[10:12] | Pain management, like you said. | 像你说的 为了疗伤止痛而已 |
[10:14] | For acute pain, not chronic. | 临时应应急 不会长期使用的 |
[10:16] | One dose. Do not refill. | 就一次 不会再尝试了 |
[10:18] | Ew, sorry. I’m just saying, | 抱歉 我只是想说 |
[10:20] | to be safe, I think we should probably | 安全起见 我想我们应该 |
[10:21] | steer clear of each other for a while. | 避开对方一段时间 |
[10:23] | – You really think that’s necessary? – I do. Because… | – 你真觉得有必要吗 – 是的 因为 |
[10:26] | – …pheromones. – What about them? | – 费洛蒙的原因 – 怎么了 |
[10:28] | – I really like yours. – Okay, then. | – 我真的很喜欢你的费洛蒙 – 那 |
[10:31] | I’ll avoid you completely. | 我会好好避开你的 |
[10:34] | – You paged? – You paged? | – 你呼我来吗 – 你呼我吗 |
[10:36] | Oh, Dr. Shepherd, uh, Dr. Lincoln, | 谢泼德医生 林肯医生 |
[10:39] | Kari Donnelly… she rolled her snowmobile. | 这位是卡丽·唐纳利 她从机动雪橇掉下来了 |
[10:41] | Not on purpose. | 意外 |
[10:43] | Now, the films just came up, | X片刚出来 |
[10:44] | but I need to help Dr. Avery. | 但我得去帮艾弗里医生 |
[10:47] | Toby says I was driving too fast. | 托比说我开太快了 |
[10:49] | I tell them, | 我却跟他说 |
[10:51] | why have a throttle if you don’t crank it? | 油门就是用来踩的 |
[10:53] | Well, this may be why. | 这也许就是原因 |
[10:54] | Film shows fractures at C4 and 5. | X片显示颈4 5椎骨骨折 |
[10:56] | Is that bad? How bad is it? | 严重吗 有多严重 |
[10:59] | We won’t know how bad it is until we get some scans. | 扫描结果出来之后我们才能确定有多严重 |
[11:02] | – Can you feel this? – Yes. | – 有感觉吗 – 有 |
[11:04] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[11:05] | – I’d like to take her for an MRI. – I’d like to get her an MRI. | – 我会带她去做核磁共振 – 我会带她去做核磁共振 |
[11:10] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:13] | Hey, uh, how we doing here? | 嘿 怎么样啦 |
[11:15] | No palpable pulse in the arm, | 手臂摸不到脉搏 |
[11:17] | getting a weak Doppler signal, it sounds like. | 测到了一个微弱的多普勒信号 |
[11:19] | Got some arterial compromise, as well. | 也有动脉损伤 |
[11:21] | I-Is my mom okay? | 我妈妈没事吧 |
[11:23] | Oh, she’s stable… we’ll… we’ll know more soon, okay? | 她情况很稳定 具体情况要等检查结果出来 |
[11:26] | Let’s make sure you have no other injuries. | 我们要确保你没有其他地方受伤 |
[11:28] | Snowmobiling was her idea. | 是她要去滑雪的 |
[11:30] | She’s always pushing me to face my fears. | 她总是逼我我要直面恐惧 |
[11:33] | She was right. It was a lot of fun. | 她说得对 的确很好玩 |
[11:37] | God, why is she always right? | 天啊为什么她总是对的 |
[11:38] | I know how you feel. | 我懂你 |
[11:39] | I mean, fun till she swerved to miss a tree | 直到她突然转向撞到一棵树 |
[11:42] | and flipped us five times. | 我们在空中翻转了5次 |
[11:45] | Hey, uh, we should get a CT angio… | 我们应该做个血管CT |
[11:48] | …to determine the location of her vascular injuries. | 确定她血管受伤的位置 |
[11:51] | – “Their.” – Excuse me? | – 是祂们 – 什么 |
[11:53] | “Their” injury, not “her.” | 是祂们受伤了 不是她 |
[11:55] | I’m a “they.” | 别性别区分我 |
[11:56] | I’m gender-queer. | 我是中性人 |
[11:58] | – Non-binary. – Got it. | – 非男非女 – 明白 |
[12:00] | Thank you for letting us know your pronouns. | 谢谢你告诉我们你的性别观 |
[12:02] | Their preferred pronouns are “they” and “them.” | 祂们希望别人不用男或女来界定自己 |
[12:05] | Oh, okay, uh, yes. Uh, w-well, a-all right, then. | 好吧 那 行的 |
[12:08] | Um, w-well, let’s get you… all? | 好吧 咱带你 们 |
[12:12] | “You” is fine. | 说你就好 |
[12:15] | Great. Well, your ultrasound is fine. | 很好 你的超声结果没事 |
[12:17] | Let’s get you up to CT. | 我们带你上去做CT |
[12:24] | This is really why you paged me? | 你就为这事叫我吗 |
[12:25] | Just read. | 快读 |
[12:27] | “Glenda mapped a town using a scale | 格伦达用一个5英寸等于1码的 |
[12:30] | that was 5 inches and equals 1 yard. | 比例尺绘制了一个城镇 |
[12:32] | What scale factor does her drawing use?” | 她的画是按多少比例来画的 |
[12:34] | Okay, one yard equals three, | 1码等于3 |
[12:35] | divided by seven and 1/5… | 除以7又1/5 |
[12:38] | 5 to 7.2 is the ratio. | 比例是5比7.2 |
[12:41] | You didn’t write! You need to write. | 你都没写 你得用笔写下来 |
[12:43] | – Let’s go again. – Okay, okay. | – 再来一轮 – 行了 |
[12:45] | Let’s get her prepped, guys. | 大家去给她做术前准备吧 |
[12:46] | One more, please? An easy one. | 再比一次 求你了 考个简单的 |
[12:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:50] | Okay. “A line L is perpendicular | 好的 直线L垂直于 |
[12:53] | to the line 2x – 5y – 8 = 0. | 直线2x – 5y – 8 = 0 |
[12:57] | What is the slope of the line L?” | 请问直线L的斜率是多少 |
[12:59] | That was supposed to be an easy one? | 这种题目简单吗 |
[13:01] | Hey, Nora. | 嘿诺拉 |
[13:04] | I, uh… I got some bad news. | 我 我有个坏消息 |
[13:06] | I just ran your pre-op blood work, | 我刚给你做了术前血液检查 |
[13:07] | and I don’t know why, | 不知道为什么 |
[13:08] | but your glucose level has shot way up. | 但你的血糖水平飙升 |
[13:10] | No! She was just in the clear! | 不 她已经禁食了啊 |
[13:13] | Was it a lab error this morning, or what happened? | 是今早实验室搞错了还是怎么了 |
[13:15] | I’m not sure yet. | 还不确定 |
[13:16] | The bottom line is, we have to put you on an insulin drip | 最主要的是要静脉滴注胰岛素 |
[13:19] | to lower your blood sugar, | 把你的血糖降下来 |
[13:20] | which means we have to postpone your surgery | 也就意味着 要等我们找出原因 |
[13:22] | till we can sort this out. | 她才能做手术 |
[13:23] | It’s been six months getting her to this point. | 她到现在已经等了6个月了 |
[13:26] | Well, let’s just keep our fingers crossed, okay? | 我们现在只能好好祈祷了 |
[13:35] | -5/2 Negative five over two. | |
[13:36] | Beat you. | 我赢了 |
[13:41] | I don’t know how this happened. Sorry about this. | 我也不知道怎么会这样 对不起 |
[13:44] | Don’t be sorry for me. Be sorry for her. | 别觉得对不起我 你对不起的是她 |
[13:47] | Did Meredith ask you to do this? | 是梅瑞迪斯要你来的吗 |
[13:49] | Throw me a bone? Give me a win? | 给我点甜头 让我赢 |
[13:51] | Is that what this is? ‘Cause I’m good. | 是这样吗 我没事 |
[13:52] | I had a bad week, and I moved on. | 之前一周的确很糟糕 但我翻篇了 |
[13:54] | I don’t need any favors. | 我不需要任何帮助 |
[14:05] | I’ve got to get off this case. | 我不该管这个病人 |
[14:09] | Scans are up. | 扫描结果出来了 |
[14:13] | – Bulging disc at C5. – Crap. | – 颈5椎间盘膨出 – 该死 |
[14:16] | Did you see L-3? | 看到腰3了吗 |
[14:18] | Yeah, L-4 is worse. | 第4腰椎情况更糟 |
[14:19] | Total obliteration of the CSF space | 脑脊液间隙完全消失 |
[14:22] | and displacement of the cauda. | 尾状核移位 |
[14:23] | She could end up paraplegic. | 她可能会截瘫 |
[14:26] | I’d rather not handle this case on my own. | 我不想一个人看这个病人 |
[14:31] | Understood. | 明白 |
[14:40] | If you’re gonna take up all my time slots, | 如果你要占用我所有的时间空隙 |
[14:42] | could you at least put a cuff on so I can take your data? | 你能不能至少阻拦一下我玩你的游戏机 |
[14:44] | I’m about to beat the high score. | 我就要打破最高分了 |
[14:46] | Which you just set 20 minutes ago. | 这最高分是你20分钟前刚打的 |
[14:47] | Oh, then you should’ve hooked me up then. | 那你应该把我绑起来 |
[14:49] | You pressed “restart” before we could get the cuff on you. | 你在我们能给你拷上之前就按了重玩 |
[14:51] | You snooze, you… | 是你们懈怠了 |
[14:54] | See?! Look what happened! | 你瞧你干的好事 |
[14:59] | I was wondering if we could borrow Dr. Schmitt. | 我在想能不能借用一下施密特医生 |
[15:01] | – Is it urgent? – Yes. | – 有急事吗 – 是的 |
[15:03] | No. No. | 不要 不要 |
[15:06] | I have a patient who’s a math whiz, | 我有一个数学天才病人 |
[15:07] | and she’s crushing me, and I need backup. | 她快让我崩溃了 我需要帮助 |
[15:09] | May I go? In school, they called me “Numbers.” | 我能去吗 在学校 他们可叫我 数字哥 |
[15:12] | – But not kindly. – Yeah, go. | – 但不是友善的那种 – 好吧 走吧 |
[15:15] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[15:16] | Uh, just how good is this math whiz? | 这个数学天才到底有多厉害 |
[15:19] | Yeah, please define “whiz”? | 是啊 定义一下 天才 |
[15:52] | “Insufficient cervix.” I mean… | 宫颈功能不足 我是说 |
[15:54] | “insufficient” is something I’ve never been called | 我这辈子从来没被说过 |
[15:56] | in my entire life. | 功能不足 |
[15:57] | Are you sure this is really the best option? | 你确定这是最好的选择吗 |
[15:58] | Dr. Altman is following her own course of treatment. | 阿特曼医生正按照自己的方式来治疗 |
[16:02] | That being said, um, I agree with it. | 我也同意她的意见 |
[16:04] | There is no hourglassing of the membranes anymore, | 羊膜没有再漏羊水 |
[16:06] | so I think it’s working. | 所以我觉得这样有用 |
[16:08] | – Um, I’ll check on you every hour. – Okay. | – 我每小时都会来给你检查 – 好的 |
[16:09] | Okay, is there anything I can do to help, or… | 有什么我可以帮忙的 或者 |
[16:11] | Stay calm and talk to the baby. Reassure her. | 保持冷静 跟宝宝说话 安抚孩子 |
[16:15] | It’ll be good for her to hear your voices. | 听到你的声音对她有好处 |
[16:17] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 感谢 |
[16:27] | Hey there, little one. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[16:29] | We still haven’t bought you a crib, | 我们还没给你买婴儿床呢 |
[16:32] | but we’re almost ready. | 但我们快准备好了 |
[16:33] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[16:35] | My face is up here. | 我的脸在这呢 |
[16:36] | I’m not talking to you. | 我又没跟你说话 |
[16:38] | And you wait till you meet | 你一定等不及见你 |
[16:40] | your big brother, Leo. | 哥哥里奥了 |
[16:42] | He’s got so many toys to share with you. | 他有很多玩具要跟你分享呢 |
[16:44] | Uh, okay, you can’t use that voice. | 好吧 你不能用那种声音 |
[16:46] | No? | 不能吗 |
[16:49] | This is your dad. | 我是你爸爸 |
[16:51] | – I’m very pleased to meet you. – Okay. | – 很高兴见到你 – 好吧 |
[16:53] | – Okay? Okay? – That’s perfect. | – 好吗 – 太完美了 |
[16:55] | Now she’ll be afraid to come out. | 现在她会害怕来到这世界上的 |
[16:56] | Pleeeasse stay inside | 拜托再在肚子里 |
[16:59] | for another month or two, okay? | 住一两个月吧 好吗 |
[17:01] | – Okay. – Okay, you’re freaking me out now. | – 好吧 – 好吧 你把我吓坏了 |
[17:05] | 1,000 plus 20 plus 30 plus 1,000 | 1000加20加30加1000 |
[17:08] | plus 1,030 plus 1,000 plus 20 equals… | 加1030加1000 加20等于 |
[17:10] | – 5000 – 5000 – 5000 – 5,000! – 5,000! – 5,000! | |
[17:11] | – 4100 – 4100 – 4,100! – 4,100! | |
[17:13] | What? I call witchcraft! | 什么 她是有魔法吗 |
[17:15] | – I got it right! – But she got there first. | – 我说对了 – 但她先说的 |
[17:17] | I bet you let me win. | 我赌你给我放水了 |
[17:18] | Little girl, ask any of these people | 小姑娘 问问在场的各位 |
[17:20] | if I ever let anybody win anything. | 我有没有给别人放过水 |
[17:22] | – She hasn’t – ever. | – 她从来没有 – 从来 |
[17:24] | I give up. This is embarrassing. | 我放弃了 太尴尬了 |
[17:26] | Don’t give up, be on my team. | 不要放弃 加入我的战队吧 |
[17:28] | I don’t think I make the cut. | 我认为我晋不了级 |
[17:30] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[17:31] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[17:34] | This is so nice of you. | 你人太好了 |
[17:36] | True or false… | 判断正误题 |
[17:38] | 0.9 repeating equals one? | 0.9 9循环等于1吗 |
[17:40] | Okay, wait, i-i-if 3.9 repeating is four… | 等下 如果3.9 9循环等于4 |
[17:44] | – Times… Times 10… – False! | – 乘 乘10 – 错的 |
[17:46] | No, no, true! | 不不 是对的 |
[17:47] | No, wait, I-it’s infinite 9s! | 不 等等 是无限个9 |
[17:49] | – Oh, Schmitt, shush! – True. | – 施密特 别乱说 – 对的 |
[17:50] | It’s true. Here. | 是对的 看 |
[17:55] | Well, if you do it like that. | 要是你这么算的话 |
[18:00] | Nothing’s going on, right? | 我妈妈 |
[18:02] | With my mom? | 一切都好吧 |
[18:04] | Nothing I should be worried about? | 有什么我该担心的吗 |
[18:05] | It’s not, like, s-something, and you’re just not telling me? | 不 应该是 有什么你没告诉我 这个问题 |
[18:09] | Now, why would you say that? | 为什么要那么说 |
[18:11] | Oh, I don’t know… because I blithely assumed | 我不知道 因为我要乐观地假设 |
[18:14] | my mother did not have cancer when, in fact, she did, | 我妈妈没患癌症 但事实上她有 |
[18:16] | and none of you told me. | 但你们都没告诉我 |
[18:18] | Well, I found out after you, if you’ll recall. | 好吧 如果你记得的话 我比你知道的晚 |
[18:23] | Look, I know you’re scared, son. | 听着 我知道你很怕 儿子 |
[18:25] | I’m not scared, all right? | 我不害怕 好吗 |
[18:26] | I’m just… concerned. | 我只是 担心 |
[18:30] | They’re all settled. | 祂们都安顿好了 |
[18:35] | Do we really have to use this plural thing, | 我们真的要用复数吗 |
[18:38] | even when she can’t hear us? | 即使她听不见我们说话 |
[18:39] | While they… they can’t hear us. | 好吧 祂们 祂们听不见 |
[18:41] | Okay, yeah. It’s not that complicated. | 好吧 这没那么简单 |
[18:44] | Not that complicated? | 没哪么简单 |
[18:45] | We’re talking about a single entity, | 我们说的是一个个体 |
[18:46] | but “they” is plural. | 但祂们 是复数 |
[18:47] | I mean, it requires a plural verb. | 我是说 它需要一个复数动词 |
[18:50] | Or am I supposed to say, “They is”? | 还是我应该说 “祂们”呢 |
[18:53] | No, look, if you’re in a movie theater | 不 听着 如果你在电影院 |
[18:55] | and somebody’s coat is left in a seat, | 有人把外套落在座位上 |
[18:57] | and you bring it to the usher, | 你就把它拿给工作人员 |
[18:58] | what do you say to the usher? | 你会跟工作人员说什么 |
[18:59] | Well, a number of things. | 好吧 要说好多 |
[19:01] | Um, I might say, “Someone left behind a coat,” | 我会说 有人把外套落下了 |
[19:04] | or, “I found someone’s coat,” | 或者 我发现别人把外套落下了 |
[19:06] | or, “Turn this in to the lost and found.” | 或者 把这个交给失物招领处 |
[19:08] | I might say, “Somebody left their coat.” | 我会说 有人落下了他们的外套 |
[19:10] | Then you’d be grammatically incorrect. | 那你就语法不对了 |
[19:12] | Ungrammatical. | 是不符合语法 |
[19:14] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[19:16] | Uh, something’s either grammatical or it’s not. | 符合语法与否 |
[19:20] | “Grammatically incorrect” is like saying | 而语法不对像是在说 |
[19:21] | something is right-wrong. | 绝对的错误 |
[19:26] | – Scans are up. – It’s about time. | – 扫描结果出来了 – 是时候了 |
[19:28] | All right, Helm, what do you see? | 好的 赫尔姆 你看到什么了 |
[19:31] | Absence of flow in the mid-brachial artery. | 手腕中部动脉流动性不足 |
[19:34] | Okay, we need to get her up to the OR. | 好了 我们得把她送到手术室去 |
[19:36] | Really? | 你说什么 |
[19:39] | Okay, them, them, them! | 好吧 祂们 祂们行了吧 |
[19:41] | Can we go now? | 现在能走了吗 |
[19:43] | Almighty… | 我的神啊 |
[19:45] | Now I feel pins and needles. | 现在我有些刺痛感 |
[19:48] | You still feeling this? | 还能感觉到吗 |
[19:50] | I do… | 是的 |
[19:51] | but less. | 但没那么疼了 |
[19:54] | Why am I… Why am I feeling it less? | 为什么我感觉不那么疼了 |
[19:56] | Kari, you suffered two injuries to your spine. | 卡里 你的脊椎受了两处伤 |
[19:59] | The lower one is quite severe. | 下端的那处比较严重 |
[20:01] | Your neuro exam is getting progressively worse, | 你的神经检查结果越来越糟了 |
[20:04] | so we need to get in there | 所以我们得在你腰部以下 |
[20:05] | before you are paralyzed from the waist down. | 瘫痪之前给你做手术 |
[20:08] | I might become paralyzed? | 我可能会瘫痪吗 |
[20:10] | – No… – We’re gonna do everything we can | – 不要 – 我们会尽我们所能 |
[20:12] | to reverse the compression of the nerves. | 阻止神经压迫 |
[20:14] | Oh, God, please… | 上帝 拜托 |
[20:19] | I can’t do a wheelchair. | 我不能坐轮椅 |
[20:23] | I never sit! | 我不要坐着度过余生 |
[20:27] | Go… Go ask Toby. | 去 问问托比 |
[20:29] | W-We’re supposed to do a sprint triathlon next month. | 我们下个月要进行铁人三项比赛的 |
[20:33] | We are going to do everything that we can. | 我们会竭尽全力的 |
[20:39] | Your boyfriend’s being a jerk. | 你男朋友是个混蛋 |
[20:41] | What did he do? | 他怎么了 |
[20:42] | Oh, wait. None of my business. | 等等 这不关我的事 |
[20:44] | Uh, he has to work this all out by himself. | 他得自己解决这一切 |
[20:47] | I was just trying to do him a favor. | 我只是想帮他个忙而已 |
[20:49] | Well, I’m not getting involved, | 好吧 我才不掺和呢 |
[20:50] | and please don’t bring any stress into the green zone. | 所以拜托别把我牵扯进来 |
[20:55] | – Hey. There you are. – Hey. | – 嘿 你在这呢 – 嘿 |
[20:57] | I was just gonna actually take a break. | 我刚想休息一下呢 |
[20:59] | You want to go grab a coffee? | 你想去喝杯咖啡吗 |
[21:00] | Uh, I meant Dr. Karev. | 我是说克莱夫医生 |
[21:04] | Um, we think we know why Nora’s glucose shot up. | 我想我们知道诺拉的葡萄糖怎么会增加了 |
[21:06] | Qadri found this under her pillow. | 卡德里在她枕头下面发现了这个 |
[21:08] | We think she may have sabotaged the surgery. | 我们认为她可能不想手术 |
[21:12] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[21:13] | Yep. | 好的 |
[21:22] | Why would you do this when we’ve been waiting and waiting? | 我们一直在等这一刻 为什么你要这么做 |
[21:25] | – Why? – Mom, stop. | – 为什么 – 妈妈 别说了 |
[21:26] | I’m not stopping until you tell us why you… | 除非你告诉我为什么 不然我还是要说 |
[21:29] | Because I don’t want to go back to school! | 因为我不想回学校 |
[21:35] | I hate it. | 我讨厌那 |
[21:37] | It’s all cliques and stupid girls with stupid crushes | 全都是小团体 笨姑娘 |
[21:40] | and stupid boys who get mad when I beat them at math. | 还有我数学赢的时候会生气的男孩子们 |
[21:43] | Nobody sits with me at lunch. | 没人陪我一起吃午饭 |
[21:45] | – What about Lauren? – I missed too much school | – 劳伦呢 – 我因为生病 |
[21:47] | because I’m sick all the time, | 错过了太多课程 |
[21:48] | so she found other kids to sit with. | 所以她去找别的小伙伴吃饭了 |
[21:53] | I don’t have any friends there. | 我没有朋友了 |
[21:57] | But here I do. | 但在这我有 |
[21:59] | So I want to stay here. | 所以我想呆在这 |
[22:02] | Nora, we’ll be checking your labs | 诺拉 我们会在你注射完胰岛素后 |
[22:04] | once you finish your insulin drip. | 检查你的身体情况 |
[22:06] | Once your labs stabilize… | 一旦你情况稳定 |
[22:07] | I’ll just drink more juice. | 我就会喝更多果汁 |
[22:09] | I don’t want the surgery. | 我不想做手术 |
[22:12] | It’s my body. I don’t want it. | 这是我的身体 我不想做手术 |
[22:16] | I taught her that. That it’s her body. | 这是我教的 身体是自己的 |
[22:19] | I’m not sure what to do here. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[22:21] | Eileen, can we talk? | 艾琳 我们能谈谈吗 |
[22:23] | Inpatient Services, 3343. | 住院服务 3343 |
[22:26] | Inpatient Services, 3343. | 住院服务 3343 |
[22:28] | I didn’t know… | 我不知道 |
[22:30] | I didn’t know she hated school. | 不知道她那么讨厌学校 |
[22:32] | I didn’t know she and Lauren weren’t friends anymore. | 我不知道她跟劳伦不再是朋友了 |
[22:34] | How did I not know? | 我怎么不知道呢 |
[22:35] | Well, they reach an age where they like to keep secrets, | 她们到了一个喜欢保守秘密的年龄 |
[22:37] | like to figure things out for themselves. | 喜欢自己把事情弄清楚 |
[22:39] | It’s not on you. | 这不怪你 |
[22:40] | I called Lauren a bitch once. | 我有次说过劳伦是贱人 |
[22:42] | Not to her face, but behind her back, to my daughter, | 没有当着她的面 但是当着我女儿的面 |
[22:44] | I called her 10-year-old best friend a bitch | 我说她十岁的最好的朋友是贱人 |
[22:47] | because she was being a bitch. To my kid. | 因为她对我女儿做了过分的事 |
[22:49] | And I wanted to protect her and be on her side, | 我想保护她 站在她这边 |
[22:52] | but maybe that’s why Nora doesn’t talk to me anymore. | 但或许这就是诺拉不跟我谈心的原因 |
[22:55] | Maybe I wasn’t supposed to react, just listen. | 或许我不该反应过度 而是认真倾听 |
[22:59] | But I’m not super great at that historically, so… | 但我向来就不擅长这个 所以 |
[23:01] | I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do now. | 我不知道我现在该做什么了 |
[23:03] | You’re supposed to make her get the surgery. | 你应该让她接受手术 |
[23:04] | – Today. Right now. – DeLuca… | – 现在 马上 – 德卢卡 |
[23:06] | Every kid gets bullied at school. | 每个孩子都会在学校被欺负 |
[23:08] | Most kids hate school at some point or another, right? | 大多数孩子都或多或少讨厌学校 不是吗 |
[23:10] | Are you saying I should hold her down… | 你是说我该逼着她 |
[23:12] | – Yes. – No, no, look, | – 是的 – 不 不 听着 |
[23:13] | this is my patient, DeLuca… | 这是我的病人 德卢卡 |
[23:14] | I don’t know Nora. | 我不认识诺拉 |
[23:15] | I’m not attached to whether she has friends at school or not, | 我不关心她在学校里有没有朋友 |
[23:18] | but I would like to see her not die. | 但我不希望这个小女孩死 |
[23:20] | She’s not dying. | 她才不会死呢 |
[23:22] | Oh, my God, what are you… | 我的天 你们在 |
[23:23] | – DeLuca. – Look, she’s in pain, right? | – 德卢卡 – 听着 她现在很痛苦 对吗 |
[23:25] | Every time her pancreas flares up, | 每次她的胰腺发炎 |
[23:27] | it’s extremely painful for her. | 她都会很痛苦 |
[23:29] | She’s getting this surgery for a reason, | 她做这个手术是有原因的 |
[23:31] | so just make her get it. | 所以要让她明白 |
[23:32] | Make her get the help that she needs. | 确保她得到她该得的帮助 |
[23:33] | Look, you are dismissed, Dr. DeLuca. | 听着 你可以走了 德卢卡医生 |
[23:35] | Walk away now. | 现在 赶紧 |
[23:36] | Walk away now, or you’re fired. | 赶紧离开 否则我就解雇你了 |
[23:48] | – I can’t do this. – Come on. | – 我做不到 – 拜托 |
[23:49] | I can’t. It’s just… It’s weird. | 我不能 这 太奇怪了 |
[23:50] | I don’t know how to explain it. I mean, I can… | 我不知道怎么解释 我是说 我可以 |
[23:52] | I can give her orders like… like… like she’s a soldier. | 像给军人下命令一样命令她 |
[23:55] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[23:56] | What? I’m good at that. Th-This baby-talk thing… | 怎么 我很擅长的 母婴交流 |
[24:00] | it … it just… I don’t know. | 只是 我不知道 |
[24:01] | It’s not my thing. | 不是我的原因 |
[24:02] | It makes me feel… I don’t know… shy. | 是这让我感觉 很害羞 |
[24:06] | Oh, I-I’ll turn around. | 知道了 我可以转过去 |
[24:07] | How about that? | 这样怎么样 |
[24:10] | Okay. | 可以 |
[24:13] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[24:16] | Guten Tag. That’s German. | 早上好 那是德语 |
[24:18] | Technically, it means “good day,” but… | 严格说 意思是美好的一天 但 |
[24:22] | I’m your mom. | 我是妈妈 |
[24:23] | But you probably already know that | 但你可能已经知道了 |
[24:25] | ’cause you’re floating around inside me. | 因为你就在我肚子里呢 |
[24:26] | – I’m terrible at this. I can’t… I… – You’re doing great. | – 我真的做不来 我不能 – 你做得很好 |
[24:28] | No, I’m not. I’m… I’m terrible at it, | 不 并没有 我做不来 |
[24:29] | and I’m already failing as a mom. | 作为一个母亲 我已经失败了 |
[24:31] | I’m… I’m insufficient. | 我 我真不专业 |
[24:32] | Teddy, that doesn’t even make sense. | 泰蒂 这根本说不通 |
[24:33] | Look, and I’m sure I caused whatever it was | 听着 我很确定她想 |
[24:36] | that made her want to come out early. | 这么早出生 都是我的错 |
[24:37] | I mean, I’m on my feet too long and didn’t drink enough water, | 我是说 我站太久了 水喝的也不够 |
[24:40] | or probably forgot to take a prenatal one day. | 又或许哪天忘记做产前检查 |
[24:42] | You know, now she’s gonna be born prematurely | 现在她要早产了 |
[24:44] | with underdeveloped lungs and… | 肺发育不全 而且 |
[24:46] | and low birth weight and no crib | 出生体重太轻 还没有婴儿床 |
[24:48] | and a… a terrified mom, | 我虽然是外科医生 |
[24:50] | who, despite being a surgeon… | 但还是糟糕的妈妈 |
[24:51] | …knows crap about… about taking care of babies… | 对照顾宝宝一无所知 |
[24:54] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[24:55] | I… | 我 |
[24:57] | …am trying to show you that you are not alone. | 想让你知道你并不孤单 |
[25:00] | Or, at least I think I am. | 至少 我想的是这样 |
[25:02] | – Hold on. – Owen. Oh. | – 等等 – 欧文 |
[25:06] | Owen, you don’t have to do this. | 欧文 你不必这样做的 |
[25:08] | Give me a minute. | 等我一下 |
[25:19] | All right, Helm, what are some other ways | 好了 赫尔姆 你还有没有其他办法 |
[25:22] | that we could’ve prepared this vessel? | 可以修复这条血管呢 |
[25:25] | We could’ve done a vein patch or a saphenous vein graft. | 我们可以做一个静脉贴片或者隐静脉移植 |
[25:29] | Her anasto… | 她的 |
[25:31] | T-Their anastomosis looks good. | 祂们血管吻合得很好 |
[25:33] | Hm, see? That wasn’t so hard, was it? | 看到没 不是很难 对吧 |
[25:35] | Well, yes, it was, as a matter of fact. | 是的 没错 事实上 |
[25:38] | It was wholly unnatural to my ear. | 我听着很不顺耳 |
[25:41] | You know, I had a mechanic who called me Ricky | 你知道 有个机械师 不管 |
[25:45] | no matter how many times I corrected him. | 我纠正他多少次 他都会叫我瑞奇 |
[25:48] | Best mechanic I ever had. | 他是我最好的机械师 |
[25:50] | I fired him. | 但我还是把他炒了 |
[25:52] | You fired a guy ’cause he called you Ricky? | 因为他叫你瑞奇你就把他炒了吗 |
[25:54] | I’m not a Ricky. | 我才不是瑞奇呢 |
[25:55] | That’s kind of a false equivalent. | 都是一样的错误 |
[25:57] | Comparing an annoying nickname to misgendering… | 不管是讨厌的绰号还是叫错性别 |
[26:00] | I’m just saying that I understand what it’s like | 我只是说我理解那种 |
[26:02] | when you’re called something you aren’t. | 被当做别的东西的感受 |
[26:04] | I’ve been called a lot worse than Ricky. | 我曾经有过比瑞奇更难听的绰号 |
[26:08] | It’s just… just that the world moves fast, | 只是 时光如白驹过隙 |
[26:10] | and I’m… I’m trying to keep up, | 而我 努力跟随潮流 |
[26:13] | and I’m trying to adjust, | 试着去适应 |
[26:14] | and your attitude is not helping the process. | 并且你的态度并没能帮我适应 |
[26:17] | I had a girlfriend call me Jackie once. | 我有过一个女朋友 叫我杰姬 |
[26:20] | Did you break up with her? | 你跟她分手了吗 |
[26:22] | Damn straight I did. | 直截了当地分了 |
[26:25] | Dr. Karev, Nora’s new glucose panel came back. | 卡列夫医生 诺拉的新血糖检测结果出来了 |
[26:28] | Ah, this is good. | 很好 |
[26:30] | This is good. And her potassium level is down, too. | 很好 她的钾含量也降下来了 |
[26:32] | So we can do it? | 所以我们能做手术了吗 |
[26:34] | I think we can if we can talk her into it. | 如果我们能说服她的话 |
[26:36] | Dr. Fisher, call Cardio-Path Lab. | 费舍医生 有心血管通路实验室的电话 |
[26:39] | Dr. Fisher, call Cardio-Path Lab. | 费舍医生 有心血管通路实验室的电话 |
[26:40] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[26:42] | You try to help a guy out a little, | 我之前只是想帮帮他 |
[26:43] | and now I gotta fire him. | 现在我得解雇他了 |
[26:47] | Yeah, you know, I was about your age | 是的 你知道 我和你差不多大的时候 |
[26:48] | when I moved with my mom from Italy to Wisconsin. | 和我妈妈从意大利搬到威斯康星州住 |
[26:51] | And they hated me. | 他们很讨厌我 |
[26:53] | I could barely speak any English. | 我几乎不会说英语 |
[26:55] | They called me “DeLoser” for two years straight. | 他们叫了我两年 德垃圾 |
[26:57] | It was tough, but I got through it. | 很艰难 但我挺过来了 |
[27:00] | And trust me… you are way cooler than I was. | 相信我 你比我酷多了 |
[27:05] | And my hair… you gotta see my hair, Nora. | 我的发型 你得看看我发型 诺拉 |
[27:08] | Look at this. | 看看 |
[27:14] | That’s me. | 那是我 |
[27:16] | Believe me… that kid got bullied. | 相信我 那孩子在学校惨遭霸凌 |
[27:20] | Nora, kids are mean, and they’re always gonna be mean. | 诺拉 孩子们很自私 他们会一直自私下去 |
[27:23] | But you can kick all their asses at math. | 但你可以在数学上完胜他们 |
[27:26] | That makes you better than them. | 这样你就比他们更厉害 |
[27:28] | You’re gonna find friends. | 你会找到朋友 |
[27:30] | You already made a bunch here, right? | 在这不就找了一堆朋友了吗 对吧 |
[27:31] | I’m gonna let you in on a little secret, too. | 我也要告诉你一个小秘密 |
[27:34] | We’re all a bunch of nerds here. | 我们都是一群书呆子 |
[27:36] | And we like you a lot. | 我们很喜欢你 |
[27:39] | And you’re gonna find more of us… | 你也会找到很多我们这样的人 |
[27:41] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[27:43] | You just got to push through. | 只需要渡过难关 |
[27:46] | So can you trust me? | 那 你能相信我吗 |
[27:48] | And push through? | 能勇敢渡过难关吗 |
[27:52] | – Yeah? – All right. | – 好吗 – 好 |
[27:55] | This jacket’s hilarious. | 那件夹克太搞笑了 |
[27:56] | Hey, I still have that jacket. | 我还留着那件夹克呢 |
[28:08] | Pick-ups, please. | 给我个采样器 |
[28:10] | You did a beautiful job on that first laminectomy. | 第一次椎板切除术你做得很好 |
[28:13] | Well, this one’s tougher. The vertebra is crushed. | 这个更难 脊椎骨被压碎了 |
[28:17] | – This is the one that… Let me see if I can ease if off. | – 这个 – 我看看能不能把它清出来 |
[28:19] | – Careful. – If it shifts even a little, | – 小心 – 如果偏差一点点 |
[28:21] | she’s in a wheelchair forever. | 她就得永远坐轮椅了 |
[28:22] | Thanks for that. | 谢天谢地 |
[28:24] | – No pressure. – Well, it’s what it is. | – 别紧张 – 就是这样 |
[28:27] | And she’s got that triathlon with her kid. | 她还要和孩子一起参加铁人三项 |
[28:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:30] | Good. Good. | 很好 不错 |
[28:34] | Okay, stop. | 好了 停 |
[28:35] | That’s enough. | 可以了 |
[28:37] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[28:39] | Thank you. | 感谢 |
[28:41] | Let me get that last bone fragment. | 我去处理最后一块骨头碎片 |
[28:45] | All right, let’s run the potentials again, please? | 好了 我们再运行一下预测软件 好吗 |
[28:48] | See if she can walk. | 看看她能不能走了 |
[28:50] | Strong motor and sensory | 非常多强烈的 |
[28:52] | signals strength throughout. | 运动和感知信号 |
[28:53] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[28:55] | As soon as we get out of here, | 我们这完事了之后 |
[28:56] | we’re gonna reposition her for the C5 repair. | 就给她做第5颈椎复位修复 |
[29:03] | Qadri, what do you see? | 卡德里 什么情况 |
[29:05] | Areas of necrosis. | 胰腺大片坏死 |
[29:07] | But I think we can find some healthy islet cells in there. | 但我想应该能找到一些健康的胰岛细胞 |
[29:12] | Kids are mean. | 孩子们都很刻薄 |
[29:15] | I grew up in Utah. | 我在犹他州长大 |
[29:16] | I was the only non-Mormon in my school. | 我是学校里唯一的非摩门教徒 |
[29:18] | They put a garter snake in my backpack. | 他们把乌梢蛇放在我背包里 |
[29:21] | I was fat. | 我当时很胖 |
[29:22] | I was me. | 我当时我行我素 |
[29:24] | That would be hard. | 那肯定很艰难 |
[29:26] | Dr. Karev, nobody told me you were starting. | 克莱夫医生 没人跟我说你开始手术了 |
[29:29] | No one needed to. You’re not on this case. | 没必要 这不是你的病人 |
[29:33] | I’m the reason she consented to this surgery. | 因为我 她才同意手术 |
[29:35] | After I told you to stay away from her. | 我早就跟你说了要离她远点 |
[29:37] | I meant what I said, DeLuca. | 我是认真的 德卢卡 |
[29:38] | I don’t want you anywhere near this. | 我不想让你靠近这里 |
[29:42] | I mean it. Get out. | 我也是认真的 出去 |
[29:51] | – Can you get… – This little bit right there? | – 你能 – 这边 移一点吗 |
[29:54] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[29:56] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你怎么做到的 |
[29:57] | – Do what? – Neuro. | – 做什么 – 神经科 |
[29:59] | This much pressure? | 这么大的压力 |
[30:01] | Brains and spines, life and death, | 脑神经和脊椎 生与死 |
[30:03] | every time you set foot in an OR. | 每次你踏进手术室 |
[30:04] | I’d go crazy. | 我就要疯了 |
[30:05] | Well, adrenaline’s the only high I let myself have anymore. | 肾上腺素是唯一能让我兴奋的了 |
[30:09] | I’m saying it’s impressive. | 我是说 这很难忘 |
[30:12] | We’re losing the signal | 她上肢和下肢 |
[30:14] | to both her upper and lower extremities. | 没有神经传导信号了 |
[30:15] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[30:16] | Did you nick something when we removed the disk? | 你在取椎间盘的时候有动什么地方吗 |
[30:17] | No, I wasn’t anywhere near it. Neither were you. | 没 我都没靠近那里 你也没有 |
[30:20] | Okay, why are we losing signal like that? | 好吧 那为什么我们失去了信号 |
[30:21] | I-Is there residual disk? Penfield 4! | 是有残留椎间盘吗 4号信号呢 |
[30:23] | Now they’re gone completely. | 完全没信号了 |
[30:24] | Is her blood pressure dropping off? | 她的血压下降了吗 |
[30:25] | Is she getting her fluids? | 补液及时吗 |
[30:26] | Her blood pressure has been stable. | 她的血压一直稳定 |
[30:27] | This makes no sense. Recheck the signal, please. | 这说不通 请再检查一下信号 |
[30:29] | Negative. No response in arms or legs. | 没有 手脚均无反应 |
[30:32] | All of it? It’s all gone? | 全没了吗 |
[30:33] | – Give her 1,200 milligrams of Solu-Medrol. – On it! | – 注射1200毫克甲强龙 – 好的 |
[30:35] | She lost all of it? | 失去全部信号了吗 |
[30:36] | Arms and legs? All of it? | 手和脚 都没有吗 |
[30:42] | You look like you’re about to throw up. | 你看上去要吐了 |
[30:44] | Oh, I’m not. | 才没有 |
[30:46] | You’re actually turning green. | 你脸都变绿了 |
[30:48] | – You should get down. – Nope. | – 你该下去了 – 不 |
[30:49] | Gesture appreciated, | 真的很谢谢你 |
[30:51] | but you don’t have to suffer with me… | 但你没必要跟我一起受苦 |
[30:53] | Yes, I do. | 不 我愿意 |
[30:54] | I’m in this with you. And her. | 我就在这陪着你 陪着她 |
[30:57] | We’re in this together. We’re a family. | 我们一起克服 我们是一家人 |
[30:59] | Every step of the way, okay? | 每一步都一起走 好吗 |
[31:02] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[31:04] | I am, too. | 我也一样 |
[31:05] | At least you know what to do. You have Leo. | 至少你知道你要怎么做 你还有里奥 |
[31:08] | Last night, I put Leo’s diaper on backwards, | 昨晚我把里奥的尿布戴反了 |
[31:10] | and he peed the bed. | 他尿在床上了 |
[31:11] | Poor guy had to sleep in wet sheets. | 可怜的小家伙睡在湿的床单上了 |
[31:13] | Yeah. I mean, we just do the best we can. | 我们只能尽力而为 |
[31:16] | It’s all we can do. | 也只能这样了 |
[31:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[31:24] | Your mom… she’s better than the best. | 你的妈妈 她超级无敌厉害 |
[31:28] | She’s incredibly kind and hilarious, | 特别善良 风趣 |
[31:31] | and she’s so strong. | 而且她很坚强 |
[31:32] | I remember… I saw her do a thoracotomy | 我还记得 我有次看她做一个胸廓切开术 |
[31:35] | in a helicopter that had no doors, | 就在一个没有门的直升机上面 |
[31:37] | and that patient lived, yeah. | 那个病人也活下来了 |
[31:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:41] | She listens to Duran Duran way too loud… | 她会声音很大的 杜兰杜兰的歌 |
[31:43] | …and she can take down an entire pizza on her own, | 而且她自己一个人就能吃完整张披萨 |
[31:45] | which I find insanely charming. | 我觉得超级可爱的 |
[31:48] | She is loyal, and she is fierce, and… | 她很忠心 很勇猛 |
[31:54] | …she would lay upside-down for weeks if you needed her to. | 而且如果你需要的话 她可以为为了你倒着躺好几周 |
[31:58] | You’ll never turn around | 你永远都不能 |
[32:00] | and not have her standing right behind you, | 和她唱反调 不让她站在你身后支持你 |
[32:02] | holding you up, okay? | 抱着你 好吗 |
[32:06] | So, little one, you do not have to worry. | 小家伙 你不用担心 |
[32:10] | Your mom has got this. | 你妈妈很厉害的 |
[32:13] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[32:19] | Well, this is cozy. | 这样很舒服啊 |
[32:21] | Hey, hi. Hi, Tom. | 你好啊 汤姆 |
[32:23] | Hey, Tom. | 你好 汤姆 |
[32:24] | God, is, uh, she okay? | 天啊 她没事吧 |
[32:27] | Are you okay? How’s the peanut? | 你没事吧 小宝宝怎么样 |
[32:28] | – She’s fine. She’s fine. – Yeah? | – 她没事 – 是吗 |
[32:29] | Just, apparently, I have cervix issues, | 只不过我显然有宫颈问题 |
[32:31] | and hopefully not anymore after today. | 希望今天之后就没事了 |
[32:34] | Thanks for the update, Hunt. | 谢谢你告诉我 亨特 |
[32:35] | Sorry, I-I didn’t want to worry | 抱歉 我不想再 |
[32:37] | any more people than I needed to. | 让更多的人担心了 |
[32:39] | No, I-I’m glad I’m here. | 不会啊 我很高兴我来了 |
[32:41] | Listen, I’ll, um, go get a coffee | 我去买杯咖啡 |
[32:43] | and check on a patient. Do you need anything? | 看看病人 你要什么吗 |
[32:44] | No, good. We’re good. | 不用了 我们不要 |
[32:45] | Hey, hey, give me one second, okay? | 等我一下 好吗 |
[32:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:50] | So… | 所以 |
[32:52] | I-I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[32:53] | Uh, if Teddy had been in actual labor, | 如果泰蒂真的要生产了 |
[32:56] | would you have told me then? | 你会告诉我吗 |
[32:58] | Or would you still have let me stay in that class? | 还是一直让我在那里上课 |
[33:00] | W… She wasn’t in labor, so what does it matter? | 她又没生 所有有什么的呢 |
[33:02] | Okay. Here we go. | 好吧 这么说吧 |
[33:06] | I know you don’t like me. | 我知道你不喜欢我 |
[33:07] | Trust me, I’m not losing sleep over it, | 我也没有因此难过的睡不着觉 |
[33:08] | but if you plan to make a play here? | 但是你要是想耍什么主意 |
[33:10] | If you’re gonna show up with a ring | 如果你要是敢拿着一枚戒指 |
[33:12] | and take advantage of the very old pain and vulnerability | 去占那个无比难过脆弱的 |
[33:15] | of a woman you have over and over again hurt and abandoned… | 被你一次次伤害又抛弃的女人的便宜 |
[33:19] | please rethink that. | 那请你三思 |
[33:21] | Because I will not lie down, | 因为我是不会袖手旁观 |
[33:23] | and I will not walk away. | 我也不会一走了之 |
[33:26] | I’ll fight for her. | 我会为她战斗 |
[33:28] | And that’ll bring on a whole lot of drama and pain | 这将会给这个你希望她幸福的女人 |
[33:30] | for the woman you claim you just want to be happy. | 带来很多麻烦和痛苦的 |
[33:34] | You don’t know anything about my history with Teddy. | 你不了解我和泰蒂的过去 |
[33:35] | – Your history with Teddy… – Yeah. | – 你们的过去 – 对 |
[33:38] | …is you chose Amelia. | 就是你选了艾米莉亚 |
[33:39] | More than once. | 不止一次 |
[33:41] | My history is, I love Teddy. | 而我的过去是 我爱泰蒂 |
[33:44] | I mean, I’m in love with her. | 我爱上她了 |
[33:46] | And only her. | 并且只有她 |
[33:49] | And she deserves to be with someone | 她值得跟一个会把她 |
[33:50] | for whom she is the first and the only choice. | 当做第一位并且唯一的人在一起 |
[34:07] | Is she okay? Can I see her? | 她还好吗 我能看看她吗 |
[34:10] | She’s not awake yet, Toby. | 她还没醒 托比 |
[34:15] | Your mom… | 你的妈妈 |
[34:17] | suffered an injury to her cervical spine. | 她的颈椎受了伤 |
[34:21] | Her cord swelled in surgery. | 她的脊柱在手术中肿胀了 |
[34:24] | We did everything that we could, | 我们尽力了 |
[34:26] | but she is paralyzed from the neck down. | 但是她从脖子以下都瘫痪了 |
[34:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[34:33] | She’s still here. | 她还在 |
[34:36] | She’s still your mom. | 她还是你妈妈 |
[34:38] | She’s gonna need a lot of help from you, | 她会需要你很多帮忙的 |
[34:41] | from your family. | 还有你的家人 |
[34:44] | I can’t. I’m not… | 我做不到 我 |
[34:50] | She’s the one. | 她是那个 |
[34:53] | – She’s the one with the… – All the answers. | – 她是那个知道 – 所有答案的 |
[34:57] | Yeah, I have the same mom. | 是 我妈也一样 |
[35:00] | The smart, strong, fearless mom | 永远比你更聪明 更坚强 |
[35:03] | who always has more sense than you. | 更无所畏惧的妈妈 |
[35:04] | Yeah, I know it very well. | 我很了解 |
[35:09] | I have, um… | 我现在 |
[35:12] | learned that it’s now… | 知道了 |
[35:14] | …now, when she’s the one that’s hurt, | 当她成为受伤的那一个 |
[35:16] | when she’s the one that needs you… | 当她成为需要人的那一个 |
[35:19] | …that’s when you realize that she’s already | 这个时候你才意识到 她已经 |
[35:21] | given you all that you need. | 给了你所有的一切 |
[35:26] | You’ve got it. You’re strong and fearless already. | 你已经可以了 你已经坚强且无所畏惧了 |
[35:30] | She already showed you how. | 她已经教给了你要怎么办 |
[35:33] | So… | 所以 |
[35:36] | don’t let her down. | 不要让她失望 |
[35:42] | Can I be there? | 我能在那里吗 |
[35:46] | When she wakes up? | 等她醒来的时候 |
[35:53] | This is Jo. Leave a message! | 我是乔 请留言 |
[35:54] | Hey, hey. I just, uh… | 我就是 |
[35:56] | I wanted to see if you were still on the plane. | 我想知道你是不是还在飞机上 |
[35:58] | I just… I can’t wait to hear how it went. | 我等不及听你跟我说话了 |
[36:02] | Look, I’m not some intern | 听我说 我不是什么 |
[36:03] | you can kick around anymore, all right? | 你可以踢来踢去的实习生了 |
[36:04] | What you did today was unprofessional. | 你今天所做的一切非常不专业 |
[36:05] | No, what you did today was unprofessional. | 不 你今天才非常不专业 |
[36:08] | The way you helped out Nora… | 你帮诺拉的样子 |
[36:09] | that should have been the first thing you did. | 那应该是你做的第一件事 |
[36:10] | But you’re too pissed at the world about your dad. | 但是你因为你爸爸对全世界的人都不满意 |
[36:12] | And believe me, I know what a number our parents can do on us. | 相信我 我知道父母对我们的影响能有多大 |
[36:15] | But you let it mess with your job today. | 但你今天让这件事影响到你的工作了 |
[36:16] | And with my patient’s really excellent mom. | 影响我了我病人超棒的妈妈 |
[36:19] | And it’s messing with your relationship. | 也影响到你的感情了 |
[36:20] | My relationship? What does it have to do with that? | 我的感情 跟这有什么关系啊 |
[36:22] | No, don’t let it. Just don’t. | 你就别 别让它影响你 |
[36:24] | When people reach out a hand, you don’t bite it. | 当人们向你伸出手去帮你 你不要把别人都推开 |
[36:26] | I did it for years. | 我这样做了很多年 |
[36:27] | The only thing it gets you is they stop reaching out. | 唯一让你绝望的是 以后大家就不想再帮你了 |
[36:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:38] | What were your numbers this morning? | 你早上的数据是多少啊 |
[36:39] | Because if this is you relaxing, | 如果你现在放松的时候心率都这么高 |
[36:40] | I’m gonna have to have you admitted. | 那我得收你住院了 |
[36:42] | 安德鲁 你今晚能来我家吗 知道你很忙但是很重要 | |
[36:44] | Oh, well, maybe there are outside factors. | 可能还有外部因素 |
[36:47] | Huh? | 啊 |
[36:49] | Just do it again. Do it again. | 再测一次 再测一次 |
[36:51] | Is your, um, heart pounding? | 你的心怦怦跳吗 |
[36:53] | Your pulse racing? | 脉搏飙升吗 |
[36:54] | I’m not 13. | 我又不是13岁小孩 |
[36:55] | Oho, oh. It never ends. | 这种感觉永远不会消退的 |
[37:05] | Did you read that? That’s huge! | 看到了 好大啊 |
[37:06] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[37:10] | Everything is okay. | 一切正常 |
[37:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:22] | If only life’s variables | 如果人生的变量 |
[37:23] | were as cut and dried as the rules of mathematics. | 能像数学规则一样固定乏味多好呢 |
[37:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:30] | Is this part of your study? | 这是你研究的一部分吗 |
[37:31] | Hm? Uh… Uh, yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[37:35] | This, too? | 这个也是吗 |
[37:37] | Oh, no. This… This is, um… | 不是 这个是 |
[37:38] | This is a little trigonometry | 这是一点三角法 |
[37:40] | mixed with a little calculus | 混着一点微积分 |
[37:42] | mixed with a little logic. | 再加一点逻辑学 |
[37:43] | It is the stuff of nightmares. | 这是我的噩梦 |
[37:45] | It’s… | 是 |
[37:46] | 17 17. | |
[37:49] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[37:50] | If only there were clear answers. | 但人生是没有正确答案的 |
[37:55] | 17. | 真是17 |
[37:57] | Certainty. Clarity. | 各种不确定 各种模糊 |
[37:59] | Right or wrong. | 对与错 是与非 |
[38:00] | I want you to know… | 我想让你知道 |
[38:03] | I will never, ever forgive you for that. | 我永远永远不会原谅你这么聪明 |
[38:06] | I’m okay with that. | 我不在乎 |
[39:05] | But all you can do is eliminate as many unknowns as possible.. | 但你所能做的 只是尽量消除尽可能多的未知 |
[39:09] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[39:12] | – I’m talking first. – Okay. | – 我先说 – 好 |
[39:15] | I’m talking first because | 我先说是因为 |
[39:17] | I don’t do sitting at work | 我不会在工作的时候 |
[39:18] | wondering whether my boyfriend is avoiding me… | 还在要在那里纠结我男朋友是不是在躲我 |
[39:20] | …or being weird to me. | 是不是表现的很奇怪 |
[39:22] | It’s just… I’m past that point in my life. | 我人生已经过了那个阶段了 |
[39:26] | I’m not interested in it. I have no time for it. | 我不感兴趣 我也没这个时间 |
[39:28] | I know. I ran out of minutes. | 我知道 我没时间了 |
[39:32] | What? | 什么 |
[39:33] | The thing with my dad. | 我爸的事情 |
[39:34] | I-I can’t fix him, I can’t help him, | 我帮不了他 我改变不了他 |
[39:37] | and I… | 我 |
[39:39] | couldn’t believe how much that hurt. | 没办法相信这有多难过 |
[39:41] | And I needed a minute to be hurt. | 我需要一点时间来难受 |
[39:43] | I didn’t want to drag you down with me. | 我不想让你跟我一起难受 |
[39:45] | I needed a minute, all right? | 我需要点时间 |
[39:48] | But now… | 但现在 |
[39:51] | Now I just need you. | 现在我只需要你 |
[39:56] | Well, maybe I need a minute now. | 那或许 我现在需要一点时间了 |
[39:59] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[40:02] | – Do you really, though? – Maybe. | – 真的吗 – 或许吧 |
[40:04] | I want to say yes. | 我想说是的 |
[40:06] | Maybe I do. | 没准是的呢 |
[40:22] | – Did you make that? – Yeah. | – 这是你做的吗 – 是 |
[40:27] | You cook and you speak Italian? | 你会做饭 你还会说意大利语 |
[40:28] | You hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[40:31] | I’m starving. | 饿死了 |
[40:36] | Well, have a seat, and prepare to have your mind blown. | 坐下吧 准备让你的味觉爆炸吧 |
[40:39] | – Really? Wow, okay. – Mm-hmm. | – 真的啊 好 – 嗯 |
[40:43] | Then pick an answer and hope.. | 那就选一个答案 心怀希望 |
[40:53] | Jo? | 乔 |
[40:56] | Jo, you asleep? | 乔 你睡了吗 |
[41:10] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[41:24] | Hope that, at the end of the day, | 希望在最后的时刻 |
[41:26] | it’s an answer you can live with. | 这是一个你可以接受的答案 |