时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When there’s a poisonous snae When we smell smoke, we run. | 我们要是看见眼前有毒蛇 我们就会呆住 要是看见烟 我们就会跑 |
[00:09] | When faced with danger, fear takes over, and we reac, | 当面对危险 恐惧占据理智时 我们会做出反应 |
[00:13] | – desperate to feel safe. – Jo! | – 想尽力安全一点 – 乔 |
[00:15] | You left while I was in the shower. | 我还在洗澡的时候你就走了 |
[00:17] | – What, are you avoiding me? – Yes. | – 你是不是在躲我 – 是 |
[00:19] | Wait, not on purpose, no. | 慢着 我不是故意的 |
[00:21] | Sorry. Hi. I just… | 抱歉 嗨 我只是 |
[00:23] | Bailey’s back to being chief tomorrow, | 贝莉明天就要回来当主任了 |
[00:24] | so I have one last shot at her full attention | 所以我还有最后一次机会 |
[00:26] | about a new grant for my fellowship, | 找她批准我的资金 |
[00:27] | and I just… I figured that you would want to sleep in. | 我只是以为你会睡个懒觉 |
[00:29] | – Yeah, but I was in the shower. – Right. | – 但我在洗澡啊 -是 |
[00:31] | Jo, it’s me. | 乔 是我啊 |
[00:33] | How long are we gonna do this? | 你还要这样多久 |
[00:35] | Whatever happened with your birth mom, you can tell me. | 不管你和你生母之间发生了什么 你都可以告诉我 |
[00:37] | Do you know what the funding limits are | 你知道R90或R15 |
[00:38] | on an R90 or R15 grant? | 的资金限额是多少吗 |
[00:40] | No. Jo… | 不 乔 |
[00:42] | Okay, I got to figure that out before Bailey gets here. | 好了 贝莉来之前我得查清楚 |
[00:44] | I’m… sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:45] | It’s biological… primal. | 这是生物本能决定的 |
[00:49] | But for someone who suffers from trauma, | 但是对于那些深陷创伤折磨的人来讲 |
[00:52] | it’s the everyday things… | 应激源头来自生活的一切 |
[00:55] | a song in a coffee shop, the smell of rubbing alcohol.. | 咖啡店里放的一首歌 来自酒精的味道 |
[01:00] | …seemingly random, common things | 一些看上去随机又普通的事 |
[01:03] | convincing your brain and boy you’re in danger… | 让你的大脑相信你正处于危险之中 |
[01:07] | …and there is no way out. | 而且 无路可逃 |
[01:17] | Hi. What can I do for you? | 嗨 请问有什么事吗 |
[01:22] | I’m Dr. Karev. | 我是卡列夫医生 |
[01:24] | Josephine. Jo. | 乔瑟芬 可以叫我乔 |
[01:26] | Mom, I can’t find my shoes! | 妈 我鞋呢 |
[01:28] | They’re in the kitchen, and they smell! | 在厨房里 而且很臭 |
[01:30] | Who ate all the cereal? | 谁把麦片吃光了 |
[01:31] | Honey, there’s more in the pantry. Y… | 亲爱的 储物柜里还有 |
[01:35] | Well, apparently, my kids forgot that they were old enough | 很明显 我孩子们忘了他们是大孩子 |
[01:39] | to feed and clothe themselves today. | 自己已经能够动手做事了 |
[01:41] | You have kids. | 你有孩子啊 |
[01:43] | Um, listen, if you’re… if you’re selling magazines or… | 听着 你要是想卖杂志 |
[01:47] | or religion, we’re good on both, so… | 或者传教什么的 我们都不需要 |
[01:49] | But thank you so much. | 不过谢了 |
[01:50] | No, no. E-Emerson Hospital. | 不不不 爱默生医院 |
[01:52] | Oh, right, okay. | 啊 好 |
[01:54] | Well, if you just go here, and you take Willowbrook… | 你从那边过去 从威洛布鲁克 |
[01:56] | – No, no, I-I was… – …and then you’re gonna… | – 不不不 我是 – 然后你需要 |
[01:57] | I was born at Emerson Hospital, | 我在爱默生医院出生 |
[02:00] | and soon after, I was left at the fire station on 47th Street. | 不久之后 我就被遗弃在了47街的消防局门口 |
[02:05] | I think that you’re the person who left me. | 我认为你就是遗弃我的那个人 |
[02:09] | I think you’re my mother. | 你应该是我的母亲 |
[02:23] | You have your chemistry report? | 你带了你的化学报告了吗 |
[02:25] | It’s a paper, Mom. | 妈 那叫论文 |
[02:27] | Yeah, as long as it’s done, | 反正只要你搞得定 |
[02:28] | you can call it whatever you like. | 你叫它什么都可以 |
[02:30] | Hey, um, I’m thinking about Cal’s Burgers tonight. | 我在想今晚上吃卡尔斯汉堡 |
[02:33] | Celebrate your last day of sabbatical. | 庆祝你休假结束 |
[02:34] | Can’t. | 不行 |
[02:35] | I have a thing tonight. | 我今天有事 |
[02:37] | With who? | 和谁 |
[02:39] | With Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[02:41] | – There’s a Kelly? – Define “thing.” | – 啥凯莉 – 你给我定义一下什么叫事 |
[02:43] | We’re just talking, is all. | 我们就是聊聊天 没了 |
[02:45] | So, you can’t come have burgers with us, | 所以你不能和我们去吃汉堡 |
[02:48] | because you’re talking to Kelly. | 就因为你要和凯莉聊天 |
[02:50] | – At a thing. – Here’s fine. | – 因为有事 – 就到这儿吧 |
[02:54] | We’re nowhere near the school. What? | 我们不是还没到学校吗 |
[02:56] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[02:59] | – Bye, love you! – Good luck with your re… | – 拜拜 爱你们 – 希望你的报告 |
[03:01] | report! | 能得高分 |
[03:06] | It’s a paper. | 是论文 |
[03:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:11] | – Did he just put his arm around… – He put his hand… | – 他刚刚是不是把手 – 他把手放 |
[03:14] | Dr. Pannell to Plastics. | 潘内尔医生请到整形外科 |
[03:15] | Dr. Pannell to Plastics. | 潘内尔医生请到整形外科 |
[03:24] | Oh, my God! Sorry. Sorry. | 哦 天呐 抱歉 抱歉 |
[03:27] | Hey, you… you have a… you have, um, a… | 嗨 你脸上 |
[03:29] | A-A crap sense of direction | 我不太认路 |
[03:31] | and can’t find my way to the ER. | 找不到急诊科 |
[03:33] | It’s one floor down, and then, if… | 在下面一层楼 然后 |
[03:36] | You know, why don’t I take you? | 要不我带你去吧 |
[03:40] | You ever have just a garbage sort of day? | 你有没有过特别糟糕的一天 |
[03:43] | More times than I can count. | 多到我数不过来 |
[03:46] | This way. | 这边 |
[03:51] | You’ll need stitches. | 你这个得缝针 |
[03:53] | I’ll have a nurse bring you a blanket. | 我让护士给你拿个毯子过来 |
[03:55] | I feel so stupid. | 我觉得我好蠢 |
[03:58] | I was putting away dishes and just… | 我本来是想把盘子放好 |
[04:01] | smacked myself in the face with the cabinet. | 结果一脸扎进了碗橱里 |
[04:03] | Such an idiot. | 真的好蠢 |
[04:04] | That cut looks pretty deep, | 这个伤口很深啊 |
[04:06] | so Dr. Qadri will have to numb it before we can clean it. | 所以卡德里医生会先帮你麻醉然后再清理 |
[04:08] | When did this happen? | 什么时候发生的 |
[04:10] | Last night. | 昨晚上 |
[04:12] | I thought it would be fine, but it just keeps bleeding. | 我以为没有大碍 结果它一直在流血 |
[04:14] | Dr. Qadri and I can help with that. | 卡德里医生和我会帮你处理的 |
[04:16] | I’m just gonna put a little Betadine around the area, | 我用碘伏给你消消毒 |
[04:18] | and you’re just gonna feel a little stick and a burn. | 你会感到有点刺痛和灼热的感觉 |
[04:20] | Are you hurting anywhere else? | 你还伤到什么地方了吗 |
[04:21] | Hey. Dr. Bailey’s been looking for you… | 嗨 贝莉医生在找你 |
[04:23] | – something about a grant deadline? – Oh, okay. | – 说什么资金报告提交期限 – 好的 |
[04:25] | Um, I’m gonna be right… | 我马上过 |
[04:36] | My patient here, Abby, she… | 我这病人 艾比 她 |
[04:40] | hit her face on a cabinet. | 她把脸割伤了 |
[04:43] | So if you could give us some room, please, | 你能给我们让点空出来吗 |
[04:44] | so I can suture her facial lac? | 然后我给她进行面部缝合 |
[04:45] | And tell Dr. Bailey that I will be a while. | 告诉贝莉医生我一会过去 |
[04:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:54] | Hey, why don’t you sit up, okay? | 来 你坐起来吧 |
[04:57] | We’ll sit you up. Okay. | 我们扶你坐起来 |
[05:00] | Is your belly hurting? | 你肚子疼吗 |
[05:01] | No, it’s just the cheek. | 不 只是脸疼 |
[05:04] | You can fix it now, right? So I can go. | 你们可以处理好的对吧 这样我就能走了 |
[05:07] | Dr. Qadri, um, can you go get me some 4-0 MONOCRYL, | 卡德里医生 你能拿一点4个零的缝线过来 |
[05:11] | and can we please close those? | 把伤口处理好吗 |
[05:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:21] | Abby, it’s just you and me. | 艾比 现在只有我们两个人了 |
[05:25] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[05:27] | I am here to help. | 我是来帮你 |
[05:35] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好 – 好 |
[05:53] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[06:03] | I got you, Abby. | 有我呢 艾比 |
[06:05] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不去 |
[06:16] | Look, I don’t know what you’re after, | 听着我不知道你想要什么 |
[06:17] | but you can’t be here. | 但是你不能在这儿呆着 |
[06:18] | I’m not after anything. | 我不想要什么 |
[06:20] | I just want to talk. | 我就是想谈谈 |
[06:22] | You cannot be here. | 你不能呆在这儿 |
[06:24] | Chip! | 薯片 |
[06:26] | Hey, Chip. Come here. | 薯片 过来 |
[06:28] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨 小伙计 |
[06:29] | I’ll, uh, put him out back and drop the kids at school. | 我带他去后院 然后送孩子们上学 |
[06:32] | Is everything okay? | 有什么事吗 |
[06:34] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was just saying | 没事 我正在说 |
[06:35] | that we’re already familiar with the Book of Mormon, so… | 我们已经很熟悉摩门经了 所以 |
[06:38] | Ah, saw the original cast. Loved it. | 啊 我看过电影 很喜欢 |
[06:40] | Not a big fan of the book, though, so… we’re all set. | 不过不太喜欢书 所以我们就不需要了 |
[06:54] | There’s a diner… a few miles up. | 那边不远有个餐馆 |
[06:58] | Weird green roof? | 怪奇绿屋顶 |
[06:59] | Ira’s? | 艾拉家的餐馆 |
[07:02] | One conversation. | 我就想谈一次 |
[07:04] | And you will never hear from me again. | 然后你就永远不用再见到我了 |
[07:28] | Just one. | 就一次 |
[07:29] | Oh, right this way. | 这边 |
[07:52] | Can I get you a warm-up? | 你想来杯什么吗 |
[08:09] | The coffee here sucks. | 这里的咖啡很难喝 |
[08:11] | I’ve noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[08:14] | I’m late for work. Um… | 我上班快迟到了 |
[08:19] | I work in the mayor’s office. | 我在市长办公室上班 |
[08:21] | Try to create jobs for under-served communities. | 尝试为服务不足的社区创造就业机会 |
[08:27] | I’m sorry. You knocked on my door. | 我很抱歉 你敲了我家的门 |
[08:28] | – I don’t… – You have a house… | – 我不 – 你有一栋房子 |
[08:30] | a really beautiful house. | 很漂亮的房子 |
[08:32] | Thank you…? | 谢谢 |
[08:33] | And kids and a husband and a dog | 还有孩子们 还有丈夫 还有一只狗 |
[08:36] | and crown frickin’ moldings. | 还有漂亮的配饰 |
[08:38] | Do you need money? If this is about money… | 你需要钱吗 要是你是想要钱的话 |
[08:39] | I don’t need your damn money. | 我不要你的臭钱 |
[08:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:48] | Look, I’m not quite sure what you expected… | 听着 我不太确定你想要什么 |
[08:49] | In my head, you worked at a diner half as nice as this. | 在我的想象里 你在一个比这个还次的餐馆上班 |
[08:53] | And you didn’t graduate high school, | 高中也没有毕业 |
[08:55] | or maybe you did but a year or two late | 或者你休了一两年学 |
[08:57] | ’cause they don’t let pregnant girls finish high school. | 因为他们不让怀孕的女孩子上完学 |
[08:59] | And you scraped by somehow on… | 然后你又凭着 |
[09:02] | hard work and the kindness of strangers, | 自己的努力 和陌生人的善意好好生活 |
[09:04] | but you had no one. | 但是你没有人陪你 |
[09:05] | You had nothing. | 也一无所有 |
[09:07] | That would make it okay that I left you? | 这样的话 我遗弃你就是情有可原的了吗 |
[09:11] | I wanted you to have a better life than I could give you… | 我想要你过上比我能给你的更好的生活 |
[09:14] | Now, that part I heard in my head. | 这句话 我觉得听着像 |
[09:17] | I think it came from a made-for-TV movie. | 什么电影里的台词 |
[09:19] | No, I-I-I realized it | 不 我 我 |
[09:20] | the minute it came out of my mouth, yes, um… | 我刚说出口就意识到了 |
[09:25] | But it’s true. | 但这是真的 |
[09:28] | I really thought that you’d be better off… | 我真的觉得那样你会过得更好 |
[09:30] | What are their names? | 他们叫什么 |
[09:31] | – I’m sorry? – Your kids. | – 什么 – 你的孩子们 |
[09:33] | My brother and sister eating cereal in your perfect kitchen. | 我那在你的漂亮厨房里吃麦片的弟弟妹妹 |
[09:37] | What are their names? | 他们叫什么 |
[09:38] | Alexandra is a senior in high school, | 亚历山大今年今年高中 |
[09:41] | and, uh, Josh is in 10th. | 乔什十年级 |
[09:45] | And your husband, the, what, the… accountant? | 那你的丈夫呢 是个 会计吗 |
[09:49] | Lawyer. | 律师 |
[09:51] | Is he my father? | 他是我父亲吗 |
[09:53] | No. | 不是 |
[09:55] | No, he is nothing like… no. | 他才不是那样 |
[09:57] | No, I met my husband in grad school. | 我读研的时候遇见他的 |
[10:00] | His name is Daniel. | 他叫丹尼尔 |
[10:02] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[10:04] | That’s nice. | 挺好的 |
[10:06] | That’s really nice. | 真好啊 |
[10:07] | You know, I-I… I appreciate a girl | 你知道 我欣赏 |
[10:10] | with fire in her belly, but… | 带着满腔怒火的姑娘 但 |
[10:11] | I didn’t have a better life. | 我没有过上更好的生活 |
[10:14] | I wasn’t better off. | 我的生活并不好 |
[10:17] | No one found me adoring parents | 没人知道 我崇拜那些 |
[10:19] | who were dying for a newborn of their own to love. | 愿意为自己孩子付出生命的父母 |
[10:22] | I lived in foster homes so bad, | 我在寄养家庭活的很糟糕 |
[10:24] | it was better to live in my car. | 但总比睡在我车里好 |
[10:27] | And when a man finally told me that he loved me, | 当终于有一个男人告诉我他爱我 |
[10:29] | I believed him, | 我相信了他 |
[10:32] | even when he beat the crap out of me so bad I couldn’t see. | 即使他把我打到鼻青脸肿我也盲目的爱着 |
[10:37] | So whatever life you had, | 所以不管你有什么样的生活 |
[10:39] | tell me it wasn’t better than mine. | 千万别告诉我 你比我过得差 |
[10:49] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[10:50] | At least you’re consistent. | 至少你一直只会逃跑 |
[10:59] | Did you honestly come here to punish me? | 你是来惩罚我的吗 |
[11:00] | Consider it done. | 那你成功了 |
[11:02] | I came because I don’t know anything about where I’m from, | 我来是因为不知道自己从哪里来 |
[11:04] | and I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[11:18] | My, um… | 我的 |
[11:21] | father’s side is pure Irish. | 父亲这边是纯正的爱尔兰血统 |
[11:23] | My… My… My mother is Russian Jew and Italian. | 我母亲是俄罗斯 犹太人和意大利混血 |
[11:26] | I got all that from spitting in a tube. | DNA检验的时候就都知道了 |
[11:28] | My mother’s parents… | 我母亲的父母 |
[11:30] | died when she was young… | 在她很小的时候就去世了 |
[11:32] | heart disease and cancer. | 死于心脏病和癌症 |
[11:33] | So I’m afraid that’s in the mix. | 恐怕我也携带了这两种基因 |
[11:35] | Uh, there’s no history of mental illness that I’m aware… | 我不知道有没有精神病史 |
[11:38] | – That’s not what I’m asking. – Then what do you want to know? | – 我没问这个 – 那你到底想知道什么 |
[11:41] | Something I can’t get from spitting in a tube! | DNA检验检不出来的事 |
[11:46] | I, um… I grew up on a farm in Kansas. | 我在堪萨斯州的一个农场长大 |
[11:50] | My childhood is a blur of chickens | 我童年只有 在我本该 |
[11:52] | and singing songs out in the field | 帮母亲干活的时候 跟小鸡玩耍 |
[11:54] | when I should’ve been helping my mother. | 在田野里唱歌的模糊印象 |
[11:55] | I was spelling bee champion for four years in a row. | 我连续四年都是拼字比赛冠军 |
[11:58] | I love the smell of rosemary. I’m terrible at math. | 我喜欢迷迭香的味道 我数学很差 |
[12:00] | Does that help? Does that help you at all? | 这有用吗 这些对你来说有用吗 |
[12:02] | – Do you know who you are now? – Forget it. | – 你现在知道你是谁了吗 – 算了吧 |
[12:04] | Just tell me who my father is, and I will try and find him. | 只要告诉我谁是我父亲就好 然后我去找他 |
[12:07] | You can’t. | 你找不到的 |
[12:09] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[12:10] | Geez, lady. | 天哪 女士 |
[12:13] | You don’t want to, I don’t know, soften it a little? | 我不知道 你就不想 说的委婉一点吗 |
[12:16] | Well, I’m sorry, but that son of a bitch who hurt me | 抱歉 但那个伤我 |
[12:19] | more than any other human being ever has… | 伤的比谁都深的混蛋 |
[12:22] | died in a motorcycle accident 10 years ago. | 十年前死于一场摩托车事故 |
[12:25] | Not the way that I would’ve hoped. | 我不希望他就那么死了 |
[12:26] | I would’ve preferred that he had been eaten by fire ants | 我宁愿他被红火蚁吃掉 |
[12:28] | or pulled apart limb from limb, but… | 或者被分尸 但 |
[12:30] | Wow. | 天哪 |
[12:32] | You’re just a monster, huh? | 你就是个恶魔 |
[12:37] | – Please sit down. – Abandoning me wasn’t enough, | – 请坐 – 抛弃我还不够 |
[12:39] | you just have to spread the pain around a little bit? | 还要再扩散我的痛苦吗 |
[12:41] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[12:42] | That’s my father that you’re talking about. | 你说的可是我父亲 |
[12:43] | – No, it’s not. He hurt me… – I’m so sorry | – 不 他不是 他伤害了我 – 真是遗憾 |
[12:45] | that your childhood sweetheart didn’t pan out. | 你跟你青梅竹马没白头偕老 |
[12:48] | – So sorry. – He hurt me. | – 真是遗憾呢 – 他伤害我 |
[12:55] | Please sit down, okay? | 请坐下 好吗 |
[13:00] | Please sit down. | 请你坐下 |
[13:12] | He was a TA… | 他是我 |
[13:17] | …when I was a freshman in undergrad. | 大一时候的助教 |
[13:21] | He chased after me for weeks for a date. | 为了跟我约会追了我好几个星期 |
[13:23] | He, um, sent me flowers and proclamations | 送我鲜花 给我誓言 |
[13:27] | until, finally, I said yes. | 直到 最后 我同意了 |
[13:30] | I said… I said yes to that date. | 同意去约会 |
[13:33] | I said… yes to going… | 我同意去 |
[13:36] | to Braden’s Point to watch the sunset. | 布莱登观景台看日落 |
[13:39] | And… | 然后 |
[13:45] | Then he started kissing me and touching me. | 他开始亲我 抚摸我 |
[13:48] | And I said no. | 然后我拒绝了 |
[13:50] | And I continued to say no. | 我一直在拒绝 |
[13:51] | And I fought him. | 然后我反抗了他 |
[13:53] | I fought as hard as I could, | 我用我最大力气反抗他 |
[13:54] | but he would not take no for an answer. | 但他根本不接受我的拒绝 |
[13:56] | So… | 所以 |
[13:58] | nine months later, I had a baby. | 九个月后 我生了个孩子 |
[14:01] | I had you, and then… | 我生下了你 然后 |
[14:04] | five days later, I didn’t. | 五天后 我抛弃了你 |
[14:26] | Qadri, let’s get her | 卡德里 我们给她 |
[14:27] | IM Toradol for the pain | 点托拉多止痛 |
[14:28] | and keep her NPO for now. | 然后暂时禁食 |
[14:30] | Is there someone that we can call? | 有什么我们可以联系的人吗 |
[14:32] | Family member or a friend? | 家人或者朋友 |
[14:35] | My husband’s in Portland on a business trip. | 我丈夫在波特兰出差 |
[14:38] | I don’t want to… bother him. | 我不想 打扰他 |
[14:42] | It’s okay. I called her here to help. | 没事 是我叫她来帮忙的 |
[14:45] | Why do I need another doctor? | 为什么要再来一个医生 |
[14:46] | Can’t I just keep you two? | 你们两个不能给我治吗 |
[14:48] | It’s Abby, right? Hi. | 你是艾比对吧 你好 |
[14:49] | Dr. Karev and Dr. Qadri will still be your doctors, | 卡列夫和卡德里医生还是你的主治医生 |
[14:52] | but would it be okay if I helped? | 但我想帮帮忙 可以吗 |
[14:55] | May I do an ultrasound just to check for internal injuries? | 我可以给你做个超声波检查看看有没有内伤吗 |
[14:57] | – Okay. Great. – All right, here we go. | – 可以 – 好的 躺下吧 |
[14:59] | Let’s lie you back. | 我们扶你躺下 |
[15:01] | I got you. | 我扶着你呢 |
[15:02] | That’s it, I got you. | 很好 我扶着呢 |
[15:03] | Okay, you’re almost there. | 好了 快躺下了 |
[15:05] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好了 – 好的 |
[15:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:07] | Just gonna open your robe. | 我要打开你的病服了 |
[15:15] | Now a little gel. | 现在涂点凝胶 |
[15:21] | All right, you’ll feel just a little pressure. | 好了 现在你会觉得有点压迫 |
[15:23] | There we go. Good job. | 我们继续 很好 |
[15:29] | All right, Abby, you do have a tear in your diaphragm, | 艾比 你的膈膜上有个裂口 |
[15:32] | and it’s caused your abdominal organs | 这会导致你腹部的器官 |
[15:35] | to move up into your chest. | 移动到胸口的位置 |
[15:37] | You’re gonna need a surgery. | 你需要做手术 |
[15:39] | Fine. | 好 |
[15:40] | Whatever you need to do so I can go home. | 不管你们需要做什么 只要我能回家就好 |
[15:42] | All right, Dr. Karev, can I talk to you outside for a minute? | 好的 卡列夫医生 我能跟你出去谈谈吗 |
[15:44] | – No, no, can you stay? – I’ll just be right outside. | – 不要 你能留下吗 – 我出去很快就回来 |
[15:47] | I won’t be more than a couple minutes… | 不会很久的 |
[15:49] | Y-You can’t… You can’t leave, please? | 你 能不走吗 拜托 |
[15:50] | Just do the surgery, and then I can go home, | 给我做手术吧 然后我就能回家了 |
[15:52] | – and then it’ll be over. – All right. | – 然后就完事了 – 好的 |
[15:54] | We’ll let them know to prep the OR. | 我们会通知他们准备手术室 |
[15:59] | Qadri, come with me. Thanks. | 卡德里 跟我来 谢了 |
[16:00] | Dr. Yates to Pediatrics. | 耶茨医生请到儿科 |
[16:02] | Dr. Yates to Pediatrics. | 耶茨医生请到儿科 |
[16:05] | Book an OR, but do not let the nurses or anyone else | 预定一间手术室 但不要让护士或其他人 |
[16:08] | do an antibiotic prep. | 给她做抗生素测试 |
[16:10] | So we’re not operating on her? | 我们不给她做手术了吗 |
[16:12] | Abby’s wounds are consistent | 艾比的伤口符合 |
[16:13] | with someone who’s been sexually assaulted, | 被性侵犯的人的伤口特征 |
[16:14] | and if that’s true, | 如果那是真的 |
[16:15] | when the nurses prep her with an antibiotic solution, | 当护士给她做抗生素测试时 |
[16:19] | evidence will be erased. | 会抹掉证据 |
[16:21] | So we wait. | 所以我们等着 |
[16:22] | We wait and give Abby the chance to talk | 等着 给她一个说出来的机会 |
[16:24] | without taking more of the agency than she’s already lost. | 不要让她失去更多的权利 |
[16:26] | Go book the OR and come straight back. | 去预定手术室 然后直接回来 |
[16:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:38] | Hey. Are you sure there isn’t someone we can call? | 嘿 你确定没有我们能通知的人吗 |
[16:44] | Can we ask you how you got hurt? | 我们能问问你是怎么受伤的吗 |
[16:47] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[16:49] | You said you can fix it, right? | 你说过你可以处理的 |
[16:50] | Abby, I want you to know | 艾比 我想让你知道 |
[16:52] | that you don’t have to tell us anything. | 你不必告诉我们任何事 |
[16:54] | We can bring a counselor down for you to talk to. | 我们可以找个心理疏导员来跟你谈谈 |
[16:56] | No. No more doctors. | 不 不要别的医生了 |
[16:59] | I have enough doctors, and I don’t need a shrink. | 给我治病的医生够多了 我不需要心理医生 |
[17:01] | I just… need my stomach to stop hurting is all. | 我只是 希望我的肚子别再疼了 |
[17:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:08] | How did you get that? | 那些伤是怎么来的 |
[17:10] | My neighbor’s kids like to play street hockey, | 我邻居的孩子喜欢玩街头曲棍球 |
[17:12] | and I’m crap at it. | 我不小心被打到了 |
[17:14] | – I don’t think that’s true. – Dr. Karev. | – 我觉得你没说实话 – 卡列夫医生 |
[17:18] | You keep looking at each other, but I’m right here, | 你们一直对视 但我本人就在这 |
[17:21] | so one of you say whatever the hell it is | 所以不管你们有什么不好意思说的 |
[17:24] | you’re trying so hard not to say. | 麻烦有个人能说出来嘛 |
[17:25] | – Abby… – I’m worried your husband hurt you, | – 艾比 – 我担心你丈夫伤害你 |
[17:26] | and from the marks on your legs, | 从你腿上的伤来看 |
[17:28] | possibly sexually assaulted you. | 可能对你进行了性侵犯 |
[17:29] | Dr. Karev, hallway. Now. | 卡列夫医生 去走廊 现在 |
[17:31] | Jack would never. He’s never raised his voice. | 杰克永远不会 他从来没有提高音量说话 |
[17:34] | – He’s calm. – Then someone else did… | – 他很冷静 – 那就是有其他人 |
[17:35] | Isn’t the OR ready by now? | 手术室现在准备好了吗 |
[17:38] | ‘Cause this hurts like a… | 因为这里疼的就像 |
[17:39] | Abby, if we take you to the OR, | 艾比 如果我们带你去手术室 |
[17:40] | we have to make you sterile, | 我们得给你消毒 |
[17:42] | so everything that happened to you, all the evidence, | 所以你身上发生的一切 所有证据 |
[17:43] | it all goes away. | 都会消失 |
[17:45] | You can still report it. | 你还是可以报警的 |
[17:47] | I’m not reporting anything. There’s nothing to report. | 我不会报警 没什么可报的 |
[17:50] | That is your choice. It is all your choice. | 那是你的选择 都是你的选择 |
[17:53] | But if something happened… if it did… | 但如果发生了什么 如果真的发生了 |
[17:55] | we could gather the evidence and seal it away | 我们可以收集证据 封存起来 |
[17:57] | until you are ready to do something about it. | 直到你准备好惩罚坏人 |
[18:02] | We all know if I do that kit… | 我们都清楚如果我做了鉴定 |
[18:06] | it ends up in the back of some police station, | 它最后只会在某个警察局的档案库里 |
[18:08] | ignored for years, | 一直被忽视 |
[18:11] | while I sit there wondering when the bomb will go off, | 同时我却要想着什么时候又要爆发 |
[18:14] | waiting to see if a jury of my peers will believe… | 等着看我的同事们是否会相信 |
[18:19] | …believe a woman | 相信一个女人 |
[18:21] | who wore a skirt a few inches too short, | 穿着短了几英寸的裙子 |
[18:24] | who had a few cocktails too many at a bar last night | 前一晚在跟丈夫争执 |
[18:27] | after having a fight | 洗衣服的事后 |
[18:29] | about laundry with her husband. | 去酒吧喝了很多鸡尾酒 |
[18:34] | And you know the tequila I drank will make it my fault, | 而且他们会说是我的错 我不该喝龙舌兰 |
[18:38] | and whoever did this to me, whatever he drank… | 不管谁把我打成这样 不管他喝了什么 |
[18:40] | that’ll be his excuse! | 那都是他的借口 |
[18:48] | Is your kit gonna convince them I wasn’t flirting at the bar? | 你的证据能说服他们我没在酒吧调情吗 |
[18:53] | If I give them my story and my underwear, | 要是我告诉他们真相 我的内衣 |
[18:56] | will it prove to them… or to my husband… | 能证明 我丈夫也能明白 |
[19:00] | that I didn’t cheat on him and make up some story | 我没有出轨 也没有为了自己 |
[19:03] | just to save my own ass? | 而说谎嘛 |
[19:05] | Okay… | 好的 |
[19:07] | Will your kit do that?! | 你们的鉴定能救我吗 |
[19:10] | O… All… All right, deep breath. | 好了好了 深呼吸 |
[19:13] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[19:15] | Slow deep breath. | 缓慢深长地呼吸 |
[19:21] | My ex-husband, he hurt me. | 我前夫 他打过我 |
[19:23] | Not in the way that you were hurt, but he hit me… | 不象你遭遇的这样 但他会动手 |
[19:25] | he hurt me, for years. | 伤害了我 好多年 |
[19:28] | And I was so, so terrified. | 我当时也特别特别恐惧 |
[19:31] | And so convinced that no one would believe me, | 深信不会有一个人相信我 |
[19:33] | and I was so, so alone… | 特别孤立无援 |
[19:36] | I never had the chance or the choice | 我那时从没有机会 |
[19:39] | to hold him responsible. | 让他为自己的错误负责 |
[19:41] | I can’t imagine | 难以想象 |
[19:42] | how you are feeling right now. | 你现在有多痛苦 |
[19:43] | I can’t. | 我无法想象 |
[19:45] | But, one day, you might feel differently. | 但总有一天 你可能会改变主意 |
[19:49] | You might want justice, | 你会想伸张正义 |
[19:50] | and I want you to have everything you need to do that. | 我希望到时候你有足够证据能控告坏人 |
[20:04] | My husband… he can never know. | 我丈夫 不能让他知道 |
[20:07] | He won’t have to. | 我们不会告诉他的 |
[20:15] | Do it. | 那做吧 |
[20:17] | Just do the damn kit. | 做鉴定吧 |
[20:19] | Okay. Okay. | 好的好的 |
[20:21] | That’s it. There you go. | 就这样 躺好 |
[20:23] | There you go. | 先躺好 |
[20:33] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:36] | You have to say it. | 你得说出来 |
[20:37] | It’s the law. | 这是规定 |
[20:39] | You say yes, we go to the next step. | 你说是 我们就继续下一步 |
[20:41] | You say no at any time, we stop. | 不管你什么时候拒绝 我们都会停手 |
[20:45] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好的 – 加油 |
[20:49] | Yes. | 准备好了 |
[20:57] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[20:59] | Yes. | 准备好了 |
[21:24] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[21:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:40] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[21:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:58] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:13] | Abby, we’re done. | 艾比 结束了 |
[22:21] | I’m here, okay. | 有我呢 好了 |
[22:22] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[22:24] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[22:25] | Abby, you’re okay. | 艾比 都没事了 |
[22:35] | You never told anyone. | 你从没跟别人说过 |
[22:39] | The police, your parents… | 不管是警察 父母 |
[22:41] | I convinced the few people who noticed | 我相信少数几个注意到的 |
[22:44] | that it was just the freshman 15, | 也会觉得是新生长肉15磅的魔咒 |
[22:46] | and I was able to dodge Christmas break | 我撒谎说有期末考试 要研究 |
[22:50] | by lying about… finals and work studies. | 才躲过了圣诞假期没有回家 |
[22:55] | You didn’t tell anyone you were pregnant? | 你没告诉别人你怀孕了吗 |
[22:56] | No, no. | 没有 |
[22:59] | I mean, it… | 我是说 |
[23:00] | it wasn’t until years after it happened that… | 直到那事发生多年以后 |
[23:04] | After I happened. | 你遗弃了我 |
[23:05] | After the rape happened. | 我是说被强奸的事 |
[23:09] | After I was raped. | 我被强奸的事 |
[23:12] | I eventually found my way to therapy, | 我最终鼓起勇气接受心理治疗 |
[23:14] | and I did all the work, | 什么法子都试了 |
[23:16] | and I wrote in journals, | 写情绪日记 |
[23:18] | and I learned all the PTSD triggers. | 知道有什么事能触发创伤回忆 |
[23:20] | I-I actually had to work through | 事实上 首先我要 |
[23:22] | calling it “rape” to begin with. | 承认那是强奸 |
[23:23] | Because I did say yes to that date, | 因为我的确没有拒绝和他约会 |
[23:26] | and I did say yes to getting in that car, and… | 我也没有拒绝上车 我也 |
[23:30] | Someone somewhere along the way… | 一直会有人 |
[23:32] | a man, most likely… | 很可能是男人 |
[23:33] | decided they wanted to qualify this word, “rape.” | 决定想定义 什么是强奸 |
[23:35] | You know, date rape, a-acquaintance rape. | 什么是约会强奸 熟人强奸 |
[23:38] | Somehow, it… it… it… it’s… it’s not as real | 不知为何 这些词汇并不像 |
[23:41] | unless it happens to a woman | 在晚上穿过公园或者 |
[23:42] | who’s running through the park at night or… | 经过黑暗的小巷的女性被强奸 |
[23:46] | or walking down a dark alley. | 那么真实 |
[23:50] | As somehow, because I knew him, | 在某种程度上 因为我认识他 |
[23:53] | what he took from me didn’t matter. | 所以他对我的伤害似乎无足轻重 |
[23:55] | But it did matter. | 但我的确很痛苦 |
[23:56] | I found a way to hear that. | 我终于想办法明白了这件事 |
[23:59] | I found a way to believe that. | 我终于坚信于此 |
[24:02] | And I… | 我 |
[24:05] | I found a way to move forward. | 我终于能向前迈进了 |
[24:08] | You got therapy. | 你接受了心理治疗 |
[24:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:12] | You moved forward. | 你向前迈进了 |
[24:19] | And you didn’t once try and find me? | 你就没想过来找我吗 |
[24:25] | I was petrified. | 我懵了 |
[24:30] | I was petrified every single moment of my pregnancy. | 怀孕的那段时间我整个人都是懵的 |
[24:34] | I mean, it was bad enough that I had to see his face | 每天不得不在班上见到他 |
[24:37] | every day in class. | 就已经够糟了 |
[24:39] | I was so terrified… | 我太怕 |
[24:42] | imagining that you’d be a boy | 会生出个男孩子 |
[24:47] | and that you’d have his face and his voice. | 面容和声音和他一模一样 |
[24:51] | And every day, every kick, every movement, | 每一天 每一次胎动 |
[24:55] | it just reminded me where you came from. | 只会让我想起强奸我的那个男人 |
[25:00] | But, you know, movies and books and… and magazines, | 但那些电影啊书啊杂志啊 |
[25:04] | they just kept talking about this… | 只会千篇一律地 |
[25:09] | love that you feel the minute your baby is born. | 赞扬孩子出生那一刻时你的母爱 |
[25:13] | How instantaneous it is | 就那短短一瞬 |
[25:15] | and how, um, your heart just cracks wide open, and… | 你就突然能感受到一种强烈的母爱 |
[25:20] | And I remember, I kept telling myself | 那时我一直告诉自己 |
[25:23] | that as soon as I had you in my arms | 只要我一抱着你 |
[25:25] | that I could do that | 我就会爱护你 |
[25:28] | and that I would do that. | 我会好好呵护你 |
[25:29] | Other women did it, so why couldn’t I? | 其他母亲都做到了 我也行的 |
[25:34] | So I gave the hospital a fake name. | 于是我编了个假名字 入了院 |
[25:38] | I left with you… the day you were born. | 你一出生 我就带着你出院了 |
[25:42] | I remember they wanted me to stay, | 我记得那时他们想让我留院观察 |
[25:43] | and they wanted me to rest, but I just wanted to get out. | 他们想让我休息 但我只想出去 |
[25:45] | I just wanted to get out of there, and I just wanted… | 我只想离开那 我只想 |
[25:52] | I just wanted to be alone with you, | 我只想和你单独呆在一起 |
[25:53] | and I just wanted it to be the two of us, and… | 我只想和你单独相处 然后 |
[25:59] | …and I wanted to stare at you and hold you… | 我想凝视你 拥你入怀 |
[26:05] | …’til that love came. | 直到感受到自己的母爱 |
[26:08] | But it never did. | 但你一直没有感受到 |
[26:11] | No, it did. | 不 我感受到了 |
[26:15] | It did. | 我感受到了 |
[26:16] | Everything they said was absolutely right. | 书上说的都是对的 |
[26:19] | My heart cracked wide open. | 我突然感到了种强烈的母爱 |
[26:26] | It was never just us, | 但我总是会想到你父亲 |
[26:28] | no matter how hard I tried, no matter what I did. | 无论我多么努力 无论我做什么 |
[26:32] | I was just a reminder of him. | 看到我你就会想到他 |
[26:35] | I resented you so much for it. | 因此我特别厌恶你 |
[26:41] | I spent most of my life… | 我大半辈子 |
[26:44] | doubting everyone I ever met, | 都在怀疑我遇到的每个人 |
[26:49] | leaving them before they could leave me. | 趁他们抛弃我之前先抛弃他们 |
[26:52] | I am a grown woman | 我已经长大成熟 |
[26:56] | With a job that I love and friends I love | 有喜欢的工作 亲密的朋友 |
[27:00] | and a husband who loves me, | 还有爱我的丈夫 |
[27:01] | and still… | 但我仍然 |
[27:04] | still… | 仍然 |
[27:07] | I was walking around, uh, waiting, | 我踯躅徘徊 等待着 |
[27:12] | wondering if you would ever find me. | 想知道你是否能找到我 |
[27:16] | If you would ever say that you’re sorry. | 你是否会对我说声抱歉 |
[27:23] | I did the best I could. | 我已经尽力了 |
[27:24] | The best you could would’ve been to find an adoption agency | 你所谓的尽力 应该是找家领养机构 |
[27:26] | and make sure I had a home and someone to love me, | 确保有人收留我 有人爱我 |
[27:29] | not toss me away like garbage. | 而不该是像扔垃圾一样把我扔掉 |
[27:32] | It is so easy to look at me now | 你现在坐在这看着我 |
[27:35] | and think of all the ways | 指摘我之前 |
[27:36] | that I could’ve been kinder, better, or smarter, | 应该更宽容更聪明 这的确轻巧 |
[27:41] | but… | 但 |
[27:44] | …I was not the person I am today. | 我之前并没有像现在这样 |
[27:46] | I was not in my right mind. | 我那时候太不理智了 |
[27:48] | I wasn’t in my mind at all. | 我当时已经没有理智了 |
[27:53] | That night that… that he held me down, screaming. | 那晚 他压着我 我尖叫着 |
[28:00] | That night that he had his hands around my throat | 然后 他用手掐着我的脖子 |
[28:03] | until I stopped screaming, | 直到我无法再尖叫 |
[28:05] | when I was hovering over my own body | 当他践踏着我的身体时 |
[28:07] | while he was tearing away at me, | 我似乎灵魂出窍了 |
[28:10] | that night that he smiled | 他狰狞地笑着 |
[28:12] | and he forced me to say that I liked it, | 逼我说我喜欢这样 |
[28:18] | when he laughed and… | 他笑着 |
[28:22] | …promised that we could do it any time that I wanted to… | 向我保证 只要我想我们随时都可以做 |
[28:28] | …that was the night that I lost my right mind. | 那晚 我就已经失去理智了 |
[28:33] | He stole it from me, and for nine months… | 是他夺走了我的理智 9个月 |
[28:36] | for nine months, I pretended I was fine. | 那9个月里 我假装自己没事 |
[28:39] | I pretended that I wasn’t a zombie, | 假装自己不是行尸走肉 |
[28:42] | that I wasn’t numb or dead inside. | 假装没有麻木 假装心没有死 |
[28:45] | And then, the day that you were born, | 然后 你出生的那天 |
[28:47] | I held you, and I looked at your face, | 我抱着你 看着你的面庞 |
[28:51] | and I… | 我 |
[28:55] | …I could feel again for the first time, | 我终于再次有了感觉 |
[28:57] | but… | 但 |
[29:03] | …my mind… | 我的理智 |
[29:07] | …that took years to come back. | 多年之后我才恢复了理智 |
[29:08] | In fact, I’m… Part of it never did. | 事实上 我还是失去了一部分灵魂 |
[29:14] | Of course you deserved better. | 你的确应该有个更好的童年 |
[29:21] | I didn’t have better to give you. | 我却没有条件能给你 |
[29:32] | I was seven weeks pregnant | 当我前夫打断了我的肋骨 |
[29:34] | when my ex-husband cracked my ribs | 把我扔到客厅的地板上时 |
[29:36] | and threw me across the living room floor. | 我有近2个月的身孕了 |
[29:41] | He didn’t know that I was pregnant, | 他不知道我怀孕了 |
[29:42] | and I decided in that moment that he could never know. | 那一刻起 我就决定绝不会告诉他 |
[29:49] | I couldn’t… I couldn’t see a way out. | 我不知道 不知道该怎么办 |
[29:52] | Not then, at least. | 至少那时候不知道 |
[29:56] | I knew that, if I tried to leave, | 我知道 要是我企图逃跑 |
[29:57] | he would kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[29:59] | But I also knew that I couldn’t raise a kid | 但我也知道我养不起孩子 |
[30:02] | in that… fear, and in that danger. | 我很恐惧 我的处境很危险 |
[30:07] | You had an abortion. | 你选择了流产 |
[30:10] | I’ve never told anyone that. | 我从没告诉过别人 |
[30:13] | I don’t know why. I’m not ashamed of it. | 不知道为什么 我并不以此为耻 |
[30:15] | I… | 我 |
[30:18] | I did what I had to do. | 我只是做了必须做的 |
[30:34] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[30:40] | Do I look like him? | 我看起来像他吗 |
[30:48] | You have my father’s eyes… | 你们的眼睛很像 |
[30:52] | but the hair is all mine. | 但头发和我的很像 |
[30:57] | And maybe the fire in the belly. | 也许脾气性格上也像我 |
[31:03] | I did the best I could, | 我已经尽力了 |
[31:05] | and I’m still… | 现在也在努力 |
[31:10] | I’m sorry. I’m still just doing the best I can. | 对不起 我一直都只是在尽力 |
[31:41] | She’s becoming increasingly tachypneic. | 她呼吸越来越急促了 |
[31:44] | Let OR 1 know that we’re on our way. | 通知手术1室我们现在过去 |
[31:46] | Abby, it’s time. | 艾比 是时候了 |
[31:48] | We have to go up now. | 我们现在就得去 |
[31:49] | No. I’m not… I’m not ready. I’m… | 不 我还没 还没准备好 我 |
[31:50] | Abby, I know you’re scared. | 艾比 我知道你很害怕 |
[31:52] | No, you’re gonna… you’re gonna… | 不对 你们会 你们会 |
[31:54] | you’re gonna take me out and knock me out where I… | 你们会带我出去 把我打晕 |
[31:57] | the last time I was out, h-he knocked me out. | 上次我出去时 他就把我打晕了 |
[31:59] | Abby. Abby, listen to me. | 艾比 艾比 听我说 |
[32:00] | If we don’t do this surgery now, it could kill you. | 如果现在不做手术 你会死的 |
[32:03] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[32:05] | I can’t leave here, this room. | 我不能离开这个房间 |
[32:08] | Everyone has his face, every man. | 每个人都跟他一样嘴脸 每个人 |
[32:10] | It’s all I see. | 我都看得见 |
[32:12] | Even when I close my eyes… | 就算我闭上眼 |
[32:14] | Please. I can’t see his face. | 祈祷我看不见他的嘴脸 |
[32:16] | Please don’t I… make me see his face, please. | 拜托我自己 不要看见他 求你了 |
[32:18] | You don’t have to, Abby. | 你不用这样的 艾比 |
[32:20] | You don’t have to. | 不用这样 |
[32:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:25] | Tuck says they’re talking. What is that? Talking? | 塔克说他们在聊天 什么意思 聊天 |
[32:29] | I think they’re dating. | 我觉得他们在约会 |
[32:31] | Mnh. Why do they do that? | 他们为什么这么干 |
[32:33] | Why do they insist on coming up with new words | 为什么他们坚持创造新词 |
[32:35] | when the old words were just fine? | 而之前的表达方式也很好 |
[32:39] | It’s not funny. | 这一点也不有趣 |
[32:41] | Well, you… you do sound a little, you know, | 好吧 你听起来还真有点 你懂的 |
[32:44] | “Get off my lawn!” | 过于保护了 |
[32:45] | No. | 不是 |
[32:46] | I want him to be happy. | 我希望他会开心 |
[32:49] | I want him to, you know, | 我真的希望 你知道的 |
[32:50] | have the butterflies and first love and all that. | 有这种小鹿乱撞和初恋之类的 |
[32:52] | Mm-hmm. Yeah, just not so soon. | 是啊 只是别这么快 |
[32:56] | We’re gonna have to sit his butt down | 我们得让他坐下 |
[32:58] | and teach him about respect… | 教教他什么叫尊重 |
[33:03] | …empathy, consent. | 同理心 达成一致 |
[33:05] | Condoms… Oh, dear Lord. | 套套 哦天哪 |
[33:07] | I have to talk to my son about condoms. | 我得跟我儿子讲套套 |
[33:08] | 100%. | 肯定的 |
[33:11] | Or… | 或者 |
[33:13] | I could sit down with him. | 我可以跟他聊聊看 |
[33:16] | It can be on you. | 这是你的事 |
[33:19] | But my dad gave me this talk, and it worked. | 但我爸给我讲了这东西 还很有效 |
[33:26] | Mm, I gotta go. | 嗯 我得走了 |
[33:32] | Oh, I’m sorry, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[33:33] | You, uh… You can’t go through there. | 你 你不能通过这里 |
[33:35] | Well, why not? | 为什么不能 |
[33:36] | Because I’ve been asked to see that you don’t. | 他们要我不让你进去的 |
[33:38] | Wha… | 什么 |
[33:41] | Well, but she can go? | 那她就可以吗 |
[33:43] | Yes, sir. | 是这样 |
[33:52] | Dr. Karev asked us to all stand here? | 卡列夫医生让我们都站在这吗 |
[33:55] | Do we know why? | 知道原因吗 |
[33:56] | Just… that a patient needs us. | 因为 有个病人需要我们 |
[33:59] | She needs all of us. | 她需要我们所有人 |
[34:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:06] | Okay, ladies, we need you all to line up | 行了 女士们 我需要你们排成一排 |
[34:08] | either on the right side or left. | 在左边或者右边都行 |
[34:10] | Please keep this middle aisle clear. | 只要空出中间走道 |
[34:14] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[34:31] | Yes. | 好了 |
[35:51] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:58] | I’m staying right here. | 我就在这里 |
[36:16] | I’ve seen soldiers like this. | 我见过这样的战士 |
[36:20] | Young women and young men, brutalized, | 年轻女性和男性 受人施暴 |
[36:21] | with no idea how to talk about it. | 不知道如何谈论这种事 |
[36:24] | What you did today with Abby, that was not protocol… | 你今天跟艾比做的事 没有这样的规定 |
[36:27] | I know, I know, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[36:30] | I’m saying it should be. | 我是说应该定个这样的规定 |
[36:43] | Abby, hi. | 艾比 嗨 |
[36:46] | We were able to repair your diaphragm. | 我们成功修复了膈膜 |
[36:49] | We had to place in a chest tube for drainage, | 我们必须插入胸管引流 |
[36:51] | but that’ll probably come out in a few days. | 但得过几天才能取出 |
[36:54] | And your kit will stay here, if you decide to report it. | 而你的鉴定箱会留在这 等你什么时候决定报警 |
[37:00] | You think I should do it, don’t you? | 你觉得我应该报警 是吗 |
[37:01] | That is not our call to make. | 这不是我们能做的决定 |
[37:05] | But we do think that you should talk to someone. | 但我们的确觉得你应该跟谁聊聊 |
[37:09] | Doesn’t have to be your husband. | 不一定要是你丈夫 |
[37:11] | But someone. | 但得有个人 |
[37:14] | I keep going over it in my head. | 我一直都在想 |
[37:17] | If I hadn’t been so distracted by my phone. | 要是我当时没有被电话分心 |
[37:21] | If I had just trusted my gut | 如果我相信自己的直觉 |
[37:23] | and not gone down that street with the broken lamplights. | 没有走上那条没有灯光的街 |
[37:26] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[37:29] | This was not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[37:33] | You didn’t ask for this. | 你也不想这样的 |
[37:36] | There is nothing you did to deserve this. | 你没做什么坏事 不该有这样的结果 |
[37:42] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[37:44] | I just can’t… | 我只是做不到 |
[37:45] | Okay, that’s okay. | 好了 没关系 |
[37:48] | I’ll check in on you in a little bit, all right? | 我待会再来看你 好吗 |
[37:49] | Try to get some rest. | 试着休息一下 |
[37:52] | Dr. Felix to the ER. | 请菲利克斯医生到急诊室 |
[37:53] | Dr. Felix to the ER. | 请菲利克斯医生到急诊室 |
[37:59] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[38:04] | He’s gonna look at me and see this broken person. | 他会觉得我支离破碎 |
[38:10] | If I tell him this, it’s all he’ll ever see. | 如果我告诉他 这就只会这么看我了 |
[38:14] | Abby, look at me. | 艾比 看着我 |
[38:17] | This doesn’t define you. | 这不会决定你是什么人 |
[38:19] | And whether you tell your husband or you report it | 而且无论你是告诉你丈夫还是报警 |
[38:21] | or you don’t tell another soul, you’re a survivor. | 或是你不跟别人说 你都是个幸存者 |
[38:24] | You survived. | 你活下来了 |
[38:27] | I still feel nauseous when I see | 直到现在 我只要看见 |
[38:29] | men in expensive shoes with the points of the toes, | 穿着尖头的昂贵皮鞋的男人就觉得恶心 |
[38:32] | because that’s how my ex-husband made my kidney bleed. | 因为我前夫就是穿着这种鞋子把我踢到肾出血 |
[38:35] | For years, I thought I got what I deserved, | 很多年来 我以为这是我活该 |
[38:37] | that I was responsible, that maybe, | 我以为我有责任 也许 |
[38:40] | just maybe if I had said or done one thing differently… | 只是也许 如果我曾经说了或者做了什么不同的 |
[38:45] | But none of that was your fault. | 但这都不是你的错啊 |
[38:47] | No. | 是的 |
[38:53] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[39:07] | Do you have a phone I can use? | 我能用你的电话吗 |
[39:10] | Yes. | 可以 |
[39:16] | Will you stay? | 你会待在这吗 |
[39:18] | As long as you need. | 只要你需要 |
[39:46] | Any game we watch on TV… right? they… | 任何我们电视上看到的比赛 对吧 他们 |
[39:48] | they run, toss, wrestle, chase, until someone gets hurt. | 他们奔跑 摔跤 搏斗 追赶 直到有人受伤 |
[39:53] | Or until someone calls “time out.” | 或等到有人说 时间到 |
[39:57] | Then the game stops. | 然后比赛结束 |
[39:59] | And no matter how much fun they’re having, | 无论他们多么尽兴 |
[40:01] | everything stops. | 一切都结束了 |
[40:04] | That’s consent. | 这就是达成一致 |
[40:07] | I thought we were just having burgers. | 我还以为我们只是来吃汉堡的 |
[40:09] | Yeah, well, I thought talking was just talking, | 是啊 我就是想随便聊聊 |
[40:11] | but you and I both know that’s not the same thing anymore, | 但我们都知道这不再跟以前一样了 |
[40:13] | so… | 所以 |
[40:17] | You pay attention to the girl you’re with, all right? | 你很在意你身边的女孩 是吗 |
[40:20] | You… You… You need to care about her feelings, | 你 你 你需要关心她的感受 |
[40:22] | her… her joy, | 她的喜悦 |
[40:23] | at… at least as much as you care about your own. | 至少 要像在乎你自己的感受一样 |
[40:26] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[40:27] | And she gets to change her mind. At any time. | 要是她什么时候突然改主意了 |
[40:29] | I mean, if she says “stop,” or if she stops having fun, you… | 我意思是 如果她说 停 或是她不再觉得快乐 你 |
[40:32] | you just plain stop. | 你只要简简单单的停下 |
[40:35] | Time out. | 时间到了 |
[40:36] | Game over. | 游戏结束 |
[40:37] | I know. | 我知道的 |
[40:41] | Being with someone you like is… | 跟喜欢的人在一起就是 |
[40:45] | There’s nothing like it, and I want you to be safe and happy, | 不像其他任何事 我希望你能健康开心 |
[40:48] | but that only happens if she is, too. | 但只有她如此你才能如此 |
[40:52] | Okay. | 是这样 |
[40:53] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[40:56] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[41:01] | If she stops having fun, just plain stop. | 如果她不再觉得有趣 就简单地结束 |
[41:05] | Time out. Game over. | 时间到了 游戏结束 |
[41:06] | Always. | 永远如此 |
[41:08] | Now, pass those fries and tell me what this Kelly is like. | 现在 给我点薯条 跟我说说这个凯丽 |
[41:14] | Yeah. | 行 |
[41:16] | Too often, trauma gets dismissed | 别人总是不重视我们受的创伤 |
[41:19] | as “just in our head.” | 总觉得是我们臆想出来的 |
[41:21] | But the pain is real. | 但痛苦是真实存在的 |
[41:25] | We feel it… | 我们能感受得到 |
[41:27] | in our muscles, our cells, | 在我们的肌肉里 细胞里 |
[41:30] | our hearts, our heads. | 心中 脑海里 |
[41:37] | And while there’s no magic fix… | 而如果没有魔法般的治愈方法 |
[41:41] | …no pill to make it disappear, | 没有药片能让它消失 |
[41:45] | we can ask for help. | 我们可以寻求帮助 |
[41:50] | Hey, I’m officially no longer the interim chief, | 嘿 我正式卸任临时主任了 |
[41:53] | and officially starving. | 也感觉有点饿 |
[41:55] | Can I take you out to celebrate? | 能带你出去庆祝吗 |
[41:56] | I’ve had a rough day. | 我今天很累 |
[41:58] | I don’t really feel like celebrating. | 不太想庆祝 |
[41:59] | Yeah, well, we can just talk. | 那好吧 我们可以聊聊天 |
[42:01] | I just want to go home and crawl into bed. | 我只想回家 爬上床 |
[42:03] | All right, well, we can do that. | 好吧好吧 我们可以一起 |
[42:05] | Alex, I’m tired. | 亚历克斯 我很累了 |
[42:06] | Can you just go celebrate with Meredith? | 你能跟梅勒迪斯一起庆祝吗 |
[42:09] | Jo, it’s me. You can talk to me. | 是我啊 你能跟我说的 |
[42:11] | What… you think with all my family crap | 不然 你觉得有我那一家人 |
[42:12] | that I’m gonna judge you? | 我会对你有所评判吗 |
[42:14] | I’m not going to judge. | 我可不会 |
[42:16] | Just, I just want you talk to me. | 我只是 只是想你跟我聊聊 |
[42:19] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说这事 |
[42:21] | Alex, I… | 亚历克斯 我 |
[42:24] | I can’t talk about it. | 我不能说 |
[42:26] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[42:28] | I want to go home alone. | 我想一个人回家 |
[42:30] | I want to go home and sleep. | 回家睡觉 |
[42:32] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[42:37] | And we can tell our truth. | 只要我们准备好了 |
[42:42] | Whenever we are ready. | 我们就可以说出真相 |