时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Almost all human cells reproduce on a cycle. | 几乎所有的人类细胞都是按周期重生的 |
[00:12] | Up to 10% of your heart is replaced each year. | 你心脏的10%大概每年都要更换一次 |
[00:19] | Red blood cells are replaced every four months. | 红细胞每四个月换一次 |
[00:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:23] | Skin cells, every two weeks. | 皮肤细胞每两周换一次 |
[00:32] | Want to get a pizza or something? | 要不要去吃个披萨什么的 |
[00:33] | I know a great place. | 有家店很棒的 |
[00:35] | Well, it’s late. I should, uh, go to sleep. | 很晚了 我要睡觉了 |
[00:37] | It’s only 8:30 in Seattle. | 西雅图才八点半啊 |
[00:39] | Yeah, but we’re not in Seattle. | 对啊 但我们没在西雅图 |
[00:41] | We’re in New York, and we are doing | 我们在纽约 而且我们要按照 |
[00:43] | a complicated surgery on New York time in the morning. | 纽约时间的早晨做一个很复杂的手术 |
[00:47] | Okay, fine. Room service… | 好吧 叫客房服务吧 |
[00:50] | in bed, then sleep. | 在床上吃 然后再睡觉 |
[00:53] | We agreed. Just sex, no sleepovers. | 我们说好的 只啪啪 不过夜 |
[00:56] | But we’re out of town. | 但我们没在西雅图啊 |
[00:57] | – Bend the rules. – No, it’s not a rule, | – 改一下规矩嘛 – 不 这不是规矩 |
[00:59] | so much as the basic tenet of this relationship. | 这就是炮友的基本准则 |
[01:02] | – Which is that it’s not a relationship? – Right. | – 所以我们没有什么关系是吗 – 对的 |
[01:04] | No complications. My life is already full of them. | 不要搞得很麻烦 我的生活已经够麻烦了 |
[01:06] | But it’s not that complicated. W-We have adjoining rooms. | 这不复杂啊 我们就住隔壁房间 |
[01:09] | They’re practically the same. | 基本都是一样的啊 |
[01:10] | And yet, they are not. | 那也还是不一样啊 |
[01:11] | But neurons, | 但是神经细胞 |
[01:13] | the cells that make up the brain and spinal cord, | 组成大脑和脊髓的细胞 |
[01:16] | don’t regenerate. | 是不会再生的 |
[01:17] | I feel used! | 我感觉被利用了哦 |
[01:20] | Objectified! | 感觉被玷污了呢 |
[01:22] | Hungry! | 还很饿呀 |
[01:25] | Okay. What will it take for you | 好吧 今晚你怎么才能让我 |
[01:27] | to let me go to sleep tonight, guilt-free? | 一点不内疚的去睡觉 |
[01:30] | Pizza for breakfast. | 早餐一起吃披萨 |
[01:31] | Deal. | 行 |
[01:41] | I’m still questioning pizza as a breakfast food, | 我还是觉得早餐不适合吃披萨 |
[01:43] | – but this is a really excellent slice. – Mm-hmm. | – 不过真的很好吃啊 – 对啊 |
[01:46] | How’d you know about this place? | 你怎么知道这家店的 |
[01:48] | It was part of my wish. | 这是我的一个愿望 |
[01:50] | You wished for perfect pizza? | 你的愿望就是好吃的披萨吗 |
[01:52] | From a fairy godmother? | 你魔法教母给你实现的吗 |
[01:54] | Cancer kids who are in as bad a shape as I was | 像我一样原来得过肿瘤的小孩 |
[01:56] | get wishes. | 都可以许愿的 |
[01:58] | Osteosarcoma. Age 10. | 骨肉瘤 我10岁 |
[01:59] | Full remission. | 后来彻底好了 |
[02:01] | What’d you wish for? | 那你许了什么愿 |
[02:04] | – Baseball game at Shea Stadium. – Yeah. | – 谢伊体育场的棒球赛 – 嗯 |
[02:06] | I got to meet my favorite player, Dwight Gooden. | 我见到了我最喜欢的球手 杜威·古登 |
[02:09] | I remember thinking, “I’ll be back.” | 我还记得我当时想 我还要再回来的 |
[02:12] | And the next time was with the Mariners as the team doctor. | 第二次是在水手队当队医见到的 |
[02:15] | That is impressive. | 那很厉害啊 |
[02:16] | Nothing will beat that first time out here. | 第一次是最棒的的 |
[02:18] | I ate here five times. | 我在这里吃过五次 |
[02:20] | Even got a picture out front. | 外面还有我的照片呢 |
[02:23] | Oh, and there was this great donut place | 还有一个甜甜圈很好吃的地方 |
[02:24] | right around the corner. Um… | 就在拐角 |
[02:26] | Gotham Donuts! | 哥谭甜甜圈 |
[02:28] | Oh! Best glazed donut I’ve ever had. | 那是我吃过最棒的糖霜甜甜圈 |
[02:31] | That was, uh… | 那是 |
[02:32] | well, that was our last trip together before the divorce. | 我们离婚之前最后一次一起来 |
[02:35] | Uh, I guess this city reminds me of better times. | 这座城市总是提醒我过去的美好时光啊 |
[02:39] | That is the exact opposite of me. | 那我完全相反 |
[02:43] | I grew up here. | 我在这里长大 |
[02:44] | Well, not exactly here. | 也不是这里吧 |
[02:46] | I was like half an hour away in Westchester. | 离这里一个半小时的维斯切斯特 |
[02:49] | But my life in New York was definitely not better times. | 但我在纽约的生活绝对算不上是美好时光 |
[02:56] | Wait. You’re saying we could’ve had donuts?! | 等等 你是说本来我们可以去吃甜甜圈的吗 |
[03:04] | – Admit it. – 14 blocks was not that far. | – 承认吧 – 14条街也没那么远啊 |
[03:07] | And when you walk, you see things | 而且走路的时候 |
[03:08] | – you never would have from a cab. – You’re right. | – 会看到很多打车看不到的东西 – 你说得对 |
[03:11] | We totally would’ve missed that group of mimes | 不然就不会看到那一帮哑剧表演者 |
[03:13] | – yelling at each other. – And the rat dragging the bagel. | – 冲着彼此大叫了 – 还有拖着百吉饼的老鼠 |
[03:15] | That was so gross. | 那个太恶心了 |
[03:16] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[03:18] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[03:19] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[03:20] | Nancy! | 南希 |
[03:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:23] | Nancy Shepherd. | 我是南希·谢泼德 |
[03:25] | Oh, Amelia’s sister. | 艾米莉亚的姐姐 |
[03:27] | You must be Owen. | 你肯定是欧文吧 |
[03:28] | Yes! | 是的 |
[03:30] | This is my husband. | 这是我老公 |
[03:35] | Nice to meet you, Nancy. | 很高兴认识你 南希 |
[03:37] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听了好多你的事情呢 |
[03:38] | Do you work here? | 你在这里上班吗 |
[03:40] | I’m covering the chief of OB’s maternity leave. | 这边的妇产科主任休产假去了 我来带班 |
[03:43] | Ironic, right? | 是不是很讽刺 |
[03:44] | How about you? | 你怎么样 |
[03:45] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[03:47] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[03:48] | No… We’re here for a patient. | 不是 我们是来给人看病的 |
[03:50] | All the way from Seattle? Wow. | 大老远从西雅图跑来啊 |
[03:52] | You must be very in demand. | 你肯定很抢手啊 |
[03:53] | I guess that’s why we never hear from you. | 要不那么久都不联系我呢 |
[03:56] | Yep. | 对啊 |
[03:57] | Been pretty busy since I saw you last. | 上次见面之后我很忙的 |
[04:01] | I operated on Catherine Fox herself. | 我亲自给凯瑟琳·福克斯做了手术 |
[04:04] | Might’ve read about it. | 你可能听说过吧 |
[04:05] | Also got married. | 还结了婚哦 |
[04:08] | Right. Welcome to the family. | 对 欢迎加入我们家庭 |
[04:10] | We’ve got some pretty deep-seated dysfunction, | 我们家有一些根深蒂固的功能障碍 |
[04:13] | but you’ve probably figured that out by now. | 你现在应该知道了吧 |
[04:16] | Ah, what family doesn’t? | 家家都有本难念的经嘛 |
[04:18] | Do you have sisters? | 你有姐妹吗 |
[04:20] | I do, so I get it. | 我有 所以我能理解 |
[04:23] | We should catch up. | 我们得叙叙旧啊 |
[04:25] | Come for dinner, both of you. | 来吃晚饭吧 你俩一起 |
[04:26] | Ah! We can’t. | 不行啊 |
[04:28] | Taking off tonight. | 今晚就要走了 |
[04:30] | She’s got a big surgery in Seattle tomorrow. | 她明天一早在西雅图有大手术呢 |
[04:32] | I do. | 是啊 |
[04:34] | Well, at least I got to see you. | 那至少我看到你了 |
[04:36] | Halley’s Comet comes around more than you do. | 哈雷彗星都比你出现的次数要多呢 |
[04:43] | call Mom sometime, kiddo. | 记得有空给妈妈去电话 孩子 |
[04:45] | It’s the kind thing to do. | 这是该做的 |
[04:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:52] | Thanks for that. | 谢了 |
[04:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:56] | I need to find a shower | 我要去找个洗澡的地方 |
[04:58] | so I can wash that “kiddo” off of me before surgery. | 把那声“孩子”在手术前洗掉 |
[05:09] | You got this! | 你赢了 |
[05:11] | Oh, man. | 我靠 |
[05:12] | – Victory Lane! – You beat me again. | – 胜利 – 你又打败我了 |
[05:14] | – No, man, you totally threw that. – Nice race. | – 你放水了好吗 – 玩的不错 |
[05:16] | Okay, I’m on way too many pain meds for you to be losing to me. | 我现在吃了这么多止疼药 是赢不了你的 |
[05:18] | – Come on. – Hey, Dr. Lew. | – 好了 – 嘿 卢医生 |
[05:19] | Jonah, these are your surgeons, Doctors Shepherd and Lincoln. | 约拿 这是你的医生 谢泼德和林肯医生 |
[05:23] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[05:24] | – Uh, this is my brother Brady. – Hi. | – 这是我哥哥布雷迪 – 你们好 |
[05:27] | You know, I-I would’ve left him at home, but he’s my ride. | 我本来想把他扔家里的 但是他得开车带我来啊 |
[05:29] | Jonah Mays, 18. | 约拿·梅斯 18 岁 |
[05:31] | He was diagnosed with progressive kyphoscoliosis at age 6. | 他在6岁时被诊断为渐进性脊柱后凸 |
[05:35] | He’s had multiple posterior spine fusions | 有多处脊柱后融合 |
[05:37] | with instrumentation from T4 to L5 to correct the curvature. | 要使用仪器从T4到L5节脊椎处进行校正 |
[05:40] | Yeah, it’s, uh, pretty much my entire spinal cord. | 对 基本就是我整个脊柱了 |
[05:43] | I’ve had… 15 surgeries in 12 years. | 我12年做了15次手术了 |
[05:45] | Some due to growth, some due to the condition’s progression. | 有些是因为发育 有些是因为症状的发展 |
[05:48] | Yeah, the metal rods bust right through his skin. | 金属棍都从他皮肤里出来了 |
[05:50] | – Can we take a look? – Yeah. | – 我们能看一下吗 – 可以 |
[05:53] | You’re in good hands, Jonah. | 放心吧 约拿 |
[05:54] | I’ll leave you to it. | 不打扰你们了 |
[05:59] | Looks like the degree of angulation | 看来侧角的程度 |
[06:01] | – has pushed the hardware off the bolts. – Mm. | – 已经把金属架上的螺丝弄弯了 – 对 |
[06:04] | But you… you can fix that, though, right? | 但你们可以修复的对吧 |
[06:05] | Dr. Lincoln and I will remove the rods. | 我和林肯医生会拿掉金属棒 |
[06:08] | We’ll insert a nylon tether, which will stabilize your spine. | 插入一个尼龙支架 会稳定你的脊柱 |
[06:11] | It’ll allow room for growth, which means | 这样就会让它有空间生长 也就意味着 |
[06:13] | fewer surgeries in the future. | 未来会少做很多手术 |
[06:14] | Good. | 好的 |
[06:15] | ‘Cause, uh, you know, I’ve got big plans. | 因为 我有大计划呢 |
[06:18] | I’m moving to California. | 我要搬去加州呢 |
[06:20] | I just got accepted to UC Berkeley. | 我被伯克利录取了 |
[06:22] | – Go, Bears! – Congratulations. | – 金熊队 – 祝贺啊 |
[06:24] | – Thank you. – One, uh… One step at a time, bro. | – 谢谢 – 一步一步来吧 哥们 |
[06:26] | You’re worried. I get it. | 我知道你很担心 |
[06:28] | I mean, w-who would take you to physical therapy | 到时候谁会带我去理疗啊 |
[06:30] | and make sure that you got to the doctor’s on time? | 确保我按时去复查呢 |
[06:32] | Oh, yeah, that’s right. That’s what you’ve always done for me. | 对啊 你一直都在照顾我啊 |
[06:35] | But I won’t need it as much, all right? | 但我不会再需要那么频繁了 好吗 |
[06:37] | Okay. We’ve got your measurements. | 好 我们已经测量好了 |
[06:39] | We will be back to prep you for surgery | 我们先去对比一下片子 |
[06:41] | – after we compare them to the scans. – Okay. | – 等下回来给你准备手术 – 好的 |
[06:44] | Looks like we can use a vats to anchor the bolts at T3. | 看来要在T3节把螺丝弄下来了 |
[06:47] | Just like we planned. | 就跟计划的一样 |
[06:48] | Should be done by 5:00. | 5点就能完事 |
[06:49] | Ah, that gives us almost another 24 hours | 那就在我们回西雅图之前又多了 |
[06:51] | of observation before we head back to Seattle. | 24小时的观察时间啊 |
[06:53] | That’s amazing news! | 太好了 |
[06:55] | I was just gonna leave you a note, trying to… | 我还想给你留纸条呢 |
[06:57] | What? What? Uh, what’s amazing? What? | 什么 什么太好了 |
[06:59] | I just heard you say it’s at least 24 hours | 我刚刚听到你说你们还有 |
[07:02] | till your flight leaves, so you can come for dinner. | 24小时才要赶飞机啊 这样就可以来吃晚饭了 |
[07:04] | John and the kids are upstate visiting his mom, | 约翰要和孩子们去上城看他妈妈了 |
[07:06] | so it’ll be quiet. | 家里就我们 |
[07:07] | I’ll make your favorite chocolate cream pie. | 我会做你最爱的巧克力奶油派的 |
[07:08] | I… I no longer eat, um, sugar or gluten. | 我已经不吃糖也不吃麸质的东西了 |
[07:12] | I’m not taking no for an answer. | 你不能拒绝我了 |
[07:14] | Fine, make the pie. | 好 那你做吧 |
[07:16] | Good. | 好的 |
[07:17] | Text me when you’re on your way. | 出发了给我发信息 |
[07:19] | See ya! | 晚上见哦 |
[07:20] | Can’t wait! | 等不及咯 |
[07:24] | So… | 那个 |
[07:26] | you like pie, right? | 你喜欢派的对吧 |
[07:32] | Five minutes in the lobby is one thing. | 大厅里装五分钟是一回事 |
[07:34] | Dinner is a terrible idea, and I’m not going. | 吃晚饭就太扯了 我不要去 |
[07:36] | You can’t make me go alone… | 你不能让我自己去啊 |
[07:37] | it’s like sending Red Riding Hood to visit the wolf. | 这就好像把小红帽丢给大灰狼一样 |
[07:39] | I’ll be having pizza and donuts in the city. | 我要去市里吃披萨和甜甜圈了 |
[07:41] | – You’re more than welcome to j… – I’m begging. | – 你可以跟我一起去 – 我求你了 |
[07:43] | This is me begging. | 我求人就这样 |
[07:44] | Aren’t I cute when I beg? | 我求人的时候不可爱吗 |
[07:47] | Dr. Kripen, call extension 19. | 克卜勒医生 请接19号分机 |
[07:51] | Okay, Jonah. | 好了 约拿 |
[07:53] | Pre-op time. | 该准备手术了 |
[07:54] | Are we leaving now? | 现在就要走了吗 |
[07:55] | Why? You winning? | 怎么了 你要赢了吗 |
[07:56] | Yeah. But, uh, also… | 是啊 而且 |
[07:59] | Brady went to the cafeteria. | 布雷迪去餐厅了 |
[08:01] | He said he was gonna go get an apple, | 他说要去买个苹果 |
[08:02] | but, uh, I guarantee you he comes back with fries. | 不过我保证他会带着薯条回来的 |
[08:05] | You know, we have this thing about saying bye to each other | 我们有个跟彼此道别的习惯 |
[08:07] | ever since our parents died six years ago in a car accident. | 自从我们父母六年前出车祸死之后就这样了 |
[08:11] | And, yeah, it was as dramatic and tragic as your face is right now. | 对的 就跟你现在的表情一样丰富又悲惨 |
[08:14] | Oh, sorry. I… | 抱歉 我 |
[08:16] | I’m gonna give you something to relax you, | 我给你打一点舒缓剂 |
[08:18] | and Dr. Lincoln is going to mark you for surgery. | 林肯医生会标出来手术部位 |
[08:20] | – Cool. – What are you gonna study at Cal? | – 好的 – 你去加州要学什么啊 |
[08:23] | Uh, environmental science. | 环境科学吧 |
[08:24] | Or literature. | 或者文学 |
[08:25] | Or something I haven’t heard of before. | 或者我没听说过的东西 |
[08:28] | I-I’m not sure. | 我也不知道呢 |
[08:29] | Renaissance man. Nice. | 多才多艺 不错啊 |
[08:30] | Yeah, well, you know, uh, knowing what you don’t know | 对啊 去了解你不知道的 |
[08:32] | is the first step to enlightenment. | 才是启蒙的第一步啊 |
[08:33] | You will fit right in at Berkeley. | 你会在伯克利适应的很好的 |
[08:36] | So, did you always know you wanted to be a doctor? | 那你一直都知道你想当医生吗 |
[08:38] | I have four older siblings who are all doctors. | 我有四个哥哥姐姐都是医生 |
[08:40] | I’m not sure it ever occurred to me to do anything else. | 我也没想过要干别的了 |
[08:43] | Ah, told ya! | 我就说吧 |
[08:45] | – Fries. – You want one? | – 薯条 – 你要吃吗 |
[08:46] | I’m good, thanks. | 不用了谢谢 |
[08:47] | Uh, but Jonah’s good to go. | 不过约拿可以去做手术了 |
[08:49] | Got it, okay. | 好的 |
[08:51] | Uh, hold these for me? | 帮我拿一下 |
[08:52] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢了 医生 |
[08:54] | Till next time, brother. | 下回见 哥们 |
[08:58] | Until next time. | 下回见 |
[08:59] | Here. And, uh, take that. | 给你 拿着 |
[09:02] | You need practice, ’cause the next time I see you, | 你好好练习 等我下回见你的时候 |
[09:03] | I’m-a kick your butt for real. | 我会把你打的落花流水的 |
[09:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:09] | All right. | 好 |
[09:13] | Signal looks good. | 信号似乎不错 |
[09:15] | Good. Angle looks good. | 很好 角度看起来也不错 |
[09:19] | So… any food allergies? | 你对什么食物过敏吗 |
[09:22] | Nancy will want to know. | 南希想知道 |
[09:24] | Doesn’t matter because I’m not going. | 我不去 所以无所谓 |
[09:26] | Please? | 拜托啦 |
[09:27] | The begging is cute… don’t get me wrong. | 撒娇可以 但也没办法 |
[09:29] | And still, no. | 我还是不去 |
[09:31] | You shouldn’t go, either. | 你也不该去 |
[09:32] | Life’s too short. | 生命那么短暂 好好珍惜 |
[09:33] | Life is too short | 生命那么短暂 |
[09:35] | for what it will turn into if I don’t go. | 我要是不去 不知道命运会变什么样 |
[09:37] | One dinner with Nancy, | 就和南希吃一次晚餐 |
[09:38] | and I avoid months of family gossip and drama. | 我可以好几个月尽量不说家长里短和抓马 |
[09:41] | They already think I’m a train wreck. | 他们已经觉得我搞不定自己了 |
[09:42] | Well, they’re wrong. | 这点他们错了 |
[09:44] | Have you met me? | 你是刚认识我吗 |
[09:46] | Amelia Shepherd. | 艾米莉亚·谢泼德 |
[09:48] | Never told my family I got divorced. | 我从来没跟家里人说自己离婚了 |
[09:51] | Ready to attach the tether? | 准备好连上线了吗 |
[09:53] | So they don’t get you. | 所以他们不理解你 |
[09:55] | And what… they’re mad because you and Owen eloped? | 怎么 他们因为你和欧文私奔了 所以不高兴吗 |
[09:56] | We didn’t elope. We had a wedding. | 我们没有私奔 办婚礼了的 |
[09:59] | They were invited. They just didn’t come. | 还邀请了他们 只是没来 |
[10:01] | Wait. None of your sisters were there? | 等下 你亲姐妹都没去吗 |
[10:04] | Or my mom. | 我妈也没来 |
[10:05] | Or brother. | 兄弟也是 |
[10:07] | – He gets a pass. – Out of the country? | – 他有自己的理由 – 出国了吗 |
[10:09] | Dead. But probably judging me from the grave. | 死了 不过可能在坟墓里也对我有意见呢 |
[10:11] | It’s complicated. | 挺复杂的 |
[10:12] | That’s some serious sibling rivalry. | 我嗅到了复杂的手足之争 |
[10:15] | Well, not every family is Jonah and Brady. | 不是每个家庭都像约拿和布雷迪那样 |
[10:18] | So why go to this dinner? | 那为什么要去吃晚餐 |
[10:22] | I was… flown to New York | 我坐飞机去纽约 |
[10:25] | to perform a rare and complicated surgery. | 进行一场罕见且复杂的手术 |
[10:28] | I’m here with my “husband,” | 然后带了我”丈夫“ |
[10:30] | who is shockingly handsome and ever so kind. | 他意外地帅气 而且很和蔼 |
[10:35] | This dinner is a chance for me to… I don’t know. | 这场晚宴是我 说不好 |
[10:37] | Brag? Prove them wrong? | 显摆的机会 为了证明他们错了 |
[10:40] | I… | 我 |
[10:41] | I’m not sure. | 我也说不好 |
[10:42] | I’m just sure that I have to go, | 我能肯定的是 一定要去 |
[10:44] | and that, if you go with me, | 然后 如果你跟我一起 |
[10:46] | I will make it worth your while | 我会倾尽一切想象力 |
[10:48] | in very creative ways that you will enjoy. | 让你感觉到满足 |
[10:56] | Where did we meet? | 我们怎么认识的 |
[10:57] | At the hospital. | 医院 |
[10:59] | And how long have we been together? | 在一起多久了 |
[11:00] | Years, but it feels like minutes because love is so… | 好几年 但是感觉好像才几分钟 因为爱情就是 |
[11:03] | Okay, we don’t need poetry. | 行了 不用作诗 |
[11:04] | We just need to keep our story straight. | 对好故事就行 |
[11:06] | What color are my eyes? | 我眼睛什么颜色 |
[11:07] | You think they’re gonna quiz me on the color of your eyes? | 你觉得他们会问这个问题吗 |
[11:10] | Anything is possible. | 一切皆有可能啊 |
[11:13] | Sometimes they look green. | 有时候看起来是绿色 |
[11:15] | Sometimes they look blue, depending on the… | 有时候是蓝色 要看 |
[11:16] | Good. | 很棒 |
[11:20] | What is Owen’s favorite pastime? | 欧文最喜欢的消遣是 |
[11:22] | Blues guitar. | 蓝调吉他 |
[11:23] | No. | 不 |
[11:25] | No, watching World War II movies on PBS. | 不 在PBS频道上看二战电影 |
[11:27] | But blues guitar is mine, and Nancy’s never met Owen, | 但是蓝调吉他是我的最爱 南希也没见过欧文 |
[11:29] | so can’t I just answer as myself? | 我就不能回答自己的想法吗 |
[11:30] | Well, I don’t know your life. I know Owen’s. | 我并不了解你 但我了解欧文的 |
[11:32] | You could learn it. | 你可以学着了解 |
[11:35] | Crap. We don’t have rings! | 糟糕 我们没有戒指呢 |
[11:37] | Half the surgeons I know don’t wear rings. | 我认识的外科医生有一半都不带戒指 |
[11:40] | – Right. Right. – Yeah. | – 哦对 – 是啊 |
[11:41] | We’re surgeons. | 我们是做手术的 |
[11:42] | We’re smart. No rings. | 聪明人 不戴戒指 |
[11:44] | All of that is actually true. | 你说的 全都对 |
[11:45] | At least it’s just Nancy. | 还好只有南希 |
[11:47] | Better her than Liz or… God forbid… Kathleen. | 比利兹 我的天煞 比凯瑟琳好 |
[11:50] | Kathleen is the worst. Kathleen’s like Martha Stewart | 凯瑟琳最糟糕了 凯瑟琳就像是 |
[11:51] | if Martha Stewart also had a license to diagnose you | 有执照 能诊断人格障碍的 |
[11:53] | with a personality disorder. | 玛莎·斯图尔特 |
[11:55] | Nancy’s bossy, but she’s also the most forgiving. | 南希专横 但是也最宽容 |
[11:58] | And she does make a really nice pie. | 她做的派非常好吃 |
[11:59] | Plus, she is gonna love you. | 而且 她会喜欢你的 |
[12:01] | And by you, I mean Owen, who really likes to… | 我说的是 欧文 欧文非常喜欢 |
[12:08] | Watch World War II movies. | 看二战电影 |
[12:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:10] | You’re gonna be great! | 你会表现很好的 |
[12:11] | Also, you can’t drink. | 对了 你不能喝酒 |
[12:13] | – Owen doesn’t drink. – He does. | – 欧文不喝酒 – 他喝 |
[12:14] | I just don’t want you to screw anything up. | 我只是怕你惹事 |
[12:21] | This is quite a place. | 这里真漂亮 |
[12:23] | Ah, her husband’s an investment banker. | 她丈夫是干投行的 |
[12:25] | They moved here from a different giant house in Connecticut | 他升职之后 一家人就从康涅狄格的 |
[12:28] | after he got some big promotion. | 另一栋大房子搬了过来 |
[12:30] | Wait. | 等下 |
[12:31] | We never had a honeymoon… Owen and I. | 我们从来没去度蜜月 我和欧文 |
[12:32] | He wanted Mexico, I wanted Paris, so we did neither. | 他想去墨西哥 我想去巴黎 所以我们哪都没去 |
[12:35] | Instead of doing both? | 为什么不说都去了 |
[12:37] | Got it. Got it. | 了解 好的 |
[12:38] | – No compromises, even on the honeymoon. – Mm. | – 不做妥协 蜜月也是如此 – 嗯 |
[12:44] | This is a terrible idea. | 我们真的不该来啊 |
[12:46] | Now you figure that out? | 你现在才说 |
[12:50] | You made it. | 你们到啦 |
[12:51] | – We did. – Come on in. | – 是哒 – 来吧 |
[12:53] | The house is a mess. | 家里好乱 |
[12:54] | Don’t look too close. | 别太介意 |
[12:57] | You’re right on time. | 你来的正是时候 |
[12:59] | We were just about to start on the appetizers. | 我们刚要开始吃前菜 |
[13:01] | We? | 我们 |
[13:02] | Where do you keep your corkscrew? | 你的瓶起呢 |
[13:04] | We got to get it in before she gets here. | 她来之前 我们赶紧喝点 |
[13:06] | Is that… That sounds like… | 那是 听起来好像 |
[13:08] | Kathleen! You’re here! | 凯瑟琳 你来啦 |
[13:10] | Kathleen is my… | 凯瑟琳是我 |
[13:12] | Other sister. | 另一个姐妹 |
[13:13] | Yep. | 是的 |
[13:14] | Well, I guess I’ll put the wine away. | 那好吧 我把红酒收起来 |
[13:23] | – You wouldn’t have come if you knew. – No! | – 你要是知道就不会来了 – 确实 |
[13:26] | Fun! Family reunion! | 有意思 家人团聚 |
[13:28] | Is, uh, Liz gonna pop out of the closet next? Or Mom? | 接下来利兹从衣柜里出来吗 或者妈妈 |
[13:31] | Please give me more credit than that. | 请不要这么不理解我的好意 |
[13:32] | I wouldn’t just spring Mom on you. | 我不会让妈妈突然出现的 |
[13:34] | I did call Liz, but she was out of town. | 我确实联系了利兹 但是她不在城里 |
[13:36] | Ah, too bad. | 可惜了 |
[13:37] | We could’ve all compared lives to make sure yours are still better. | 要是来了我们就可以比一比 确保你还是我们之中活的最好的 |
[13:40] | It’s not like that at all. | 根本不是那样啦 |
[13:42] | No. This is about Nancy’s compulsive need | 对的 这件事是因为南希强迫症 |
[13:44] | to fix all of us. | 非要让我们和好 |
[13:46] | We are a family. | 我们是家人 |
[13:47] | We haven’t seen each other in years. | 好几年没见到对方了 |
[13:48] | You haven’t even met Owen. | 你还没见过欧文呢 |
[13:50] | I’m sure we can all be civil for one night. | 我们就乖乖的一晚上 可以吧 |
[13:54] | Kathleen. Owen. | 凯瑟琳 欧文 |
[13:56] | You were in the Army, right? | 你参过军 对吧 |
[13:57] | Uh, where were you stationed? | 在哪驻扎来着 |
[13:59] | Iraq. Baghdad. | 伊拉克 巴格达 |
[14:00] | My husband’s traveling there. | 我丈夫去那里了耶 |
[14:02] | H-He’s a diplomat. | 他是外交官 |
[14:04] | Any recommendations? | 有什么推荐的吗 |
[14:06] | Let’s move inside before we start the interrogation. | 我们还是进去坐着审问吧 |
[14:09] | The Abbasid Palace is quite beautiful. | 阿巴斯宫挺美的 |
[14:12] | It was, uh, built in the 12th century | 它始建于12世纪 |
[14:13] | overlooking the Tigris River. | 在上面可以远眺底格里斯和 |
[14:15] | I’ll mention it. | 我让他去看看 |
[14:16] | H-How high does the temperature get there in July? | 那边7月的气温怎么样啊 |
[14:21] | It gets, uh, pretty hot. | 挺热的 |
[14:24] | Um, I’m sorry. Could I use your restroom? | 抱歉 可以上个厕所吗 |
[14:27] | Of course. Yeah, I’ll show you where. | 当然 我带你去 |
[14:33] | It’s gonna take them about five minutes | 他们只需要5分钟 |
[14:35] | to figure out I’m not Owen. | 就能拆穿我不是欧文 |
[14:36] | You knew about that palace in Iraq. | 你知道伊拉克什么什么宫 |
[14:38] | Ninth grade World Civ presentation! | 9年级做的全球文明史作业 |
[14:40] | That’s about all I remember. | 只记得这个了 |
[14:41] | I-I might’ve been able to handle Nancy, | 我也许能对付南希 |
[14:43] | but that Martha Stewart one, she’s got teeth. | 但是那个玛莎·斯图尔特 也是够犀利的 |
[14:46] | Okay. You’re right. We got to get out of here. | 对 你说得对 我们得赶紧离开 |
[14:47] | I mean, best case scenario, the whole night’s | 最好的结果是 她们整晚 |
[14:48] | just them reminding me that I’m the Shepherd’s black sheep. | 都在吐槽我是谢泼德(也有牧羊人的意思)家的叛逆者(黑羊) |
[14:51] | – I see what you did there. – That was the nickname | – 玩笑开的好 – 高中时候 |
[14:53] | that they gave me in high school. | 她们就这么叫我 |
[14:54] | Black Sheep. | 黑羊 |
[14:56] | We are not subtle people. | 我们一点也不委婉 |
[14:58] | What are we gonna do? | 怎么办呀 |
[15:00] | We’re gonna go back out there for a few minutes. | 我们回去坐一会 |
[15:01] | We’re gonna say we got paged to the hospital. | 然后说医院呼我们 |
[15:03] | Because we are not in high school. | 因为我们不是高中生了 |
[15:05] | We are grown-ass surgeons with medical emergencies. | 是需要出急诊的成年外科医生 |
[15:08] | Not in high school. Thank you for the reminder. | 不是高中生 谢谢你提醒我 |
[15:15] | I’m putting the avocados on the side for you. | 我帮你把牛油果放旁边 |
[15:18] | Oh, that’s okay. Uh, Owen loves them, | 没事 欧文很喜欢吃 |
[15:20] | so I sorta got used to them. | 我也就习惯了 |
[15:22] | He’s great, right? | 他很棒吧 |
[15:23] | Oh, I’m sure Kathleen’s got him cornered. | 凯瑟琳应该去盘问他了 |
[15:26] | Uh, maybe I should just go check. | 我去看一眼 |
[15:28] | Oh, can you grab that? | 能帮我取一下吗 |
[15:36] | You are not at all what I pictured. | 你跟我想象得一点也不一样 |
[15:39] | Trauma surgeon. | 创伤外科医生 |
[15:41] | Army. | 参过军 |
[15:42] | I thought you’d be a lot more… | 还以为你会更加 |
[15:46] | Rugged? | 粗狂 |
[15:48] | Armed? | 硬汉 |
[15:50] | Uptight. | 严肃 |
[15:52] | But Amelia loves to be unpredictable, | 但是艾米莉亚很喜欢惊喜 |
[15:55] | so… maybe it makes sense. | 所以 也很合理 |
[15:58] | It keeps things interesting. | 这样比较有趣 |
[16:00] | She has a history of false starts | 她以前就曾经 |
[16:02] | when it comes to weddings. | 选错了人结婚 |
[16:04] | Well, we’re definitely married. | 我们的确结婚了 |
[16:06] | I’m saying congrats on not being abandoned at the altar. | 我的意思是 恭喜你 没有被她丢在婚礼上 |
[16:10] | She would never do that. | 她不会的 |
[16:12] | Oh, yes, she would. | 她会的 |
[16:14] | She is a Houdini-level escape artist. | 她逃脱的手段堪比魔术师霍迪尼 |
[16:17] | First sign things might get hard, | 亦有可能遇到困难 |
[16:18] | and she is out the door. | 她就甩手走人了 |
[16:20] | I’m surprised she didn’t bolt when she saw me here. | 她看到我之后 没冲出门 我都惊了 |
[16:24] | She thinks we gang up on her. | 她觉得我们合起来对付她 |
[16:26] | She provokes it, though. | 不过都是因为她而起 |
[16:27] | Honestly, I always thought | 说实话 我总觉得 |
[16:30] | she was more addicted to drama than the drugs. | 她更喜欢抓马 而不是药 |
[16:34] | But, I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[16:35] | good thing she found someone with Army training, right? | 还好她找到了去军队训练过的另一半 |
[16:38] | What’s that old slogan? | 老化怎么说的来着 |
[16:40] | “No mission too difficult”? | 没有任务是困难任务 |
[16:42] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[16:43] | So, Jonah’s scans came back early. | 约拿的扫描结果出来早了 |
[16:46] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[16:50] | We could review them in the morning. | 我们早上看就好 |
[16:52] | Um, I know you were anxious to see them. | 我知道你很着急看结果的 |
[16:56] | I think we should spend some time with your family. | 我觉得可以一起陪陪你家人 |
[16:58] | Oh, um, well, we might need to look at his labs, though. | 嗯 只是 我们得看看他的报告 |
[17:02] | Oh, you know, I just looked at them. | 知道吗 我刚看了一下 |
[17:06] | And we’re good. | 没什么问题 |
[17:10] | O… Kay. | 哦 好吧 |
[17:12] | We’ll stay. | 那我们不走 |
[17:16] | Do you ever run into Meredith? | 你碰到过梅瑞狄斯吗 |
[17:17] | I do. | 碰到过 |
[17:19] | I read she won a Harper Avery. | 新闻上说她赢了哈珀·艾弗利奖 |
[17:21] | Uh, they renamed it the Catherine Fox Award. | 这个奖被改成凯瑟琳·福克斯奖了 |
[17:24] | But, yeah. uh, she’s doing well. | 不过 她确实很出色 |
[17:26] | Amelia’s doing groundbreaking research, as well. | 艾米莉亚也在做开创性的研究 |
[17:30] | Finding non-addictive methods of pain management. | 找出不涉及上瘾的疼痛管理方法 |
[17:33] | Well, Amelia would know how important that is. | 艾米莉亚 肯定知道这多重要 |
[17:40] | How about I get that wine now? | 我还是拿红酒吧 |
[17:44] | It’s fine. Really. | 真的 没事 |
[17:47] | You should be more concerned about | 你更以你改改担心的是 |
[17:48] | the pills in your bathroom. | 你厕所里的药 |
[17:49] | I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable. | 我也不想让你难堪 |
[17:51] | Too late. | 已经太晚了 |
[17:57] | Um… I should take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[18:06] | Oh, it’s okay. I’m good. | 没事 吃够了 |
[18:07] | Go ahead. Amelia said you love them. | 吃吧 艾米莉亚说你喜欢吃 |
[18:11] | I do! | 是的呀 |
[18:20] | What’s happening? Is he okay? | 怎么了 他没事吧 |
[18:21] | Hey. Did you forget to pack Roodle? | 嘿 你是不是忘记带鲁多了 |
[18:24] | I’m pretty sure I put it in the Bag. | 我记得放包里了 |
[18:25] | What about the one your mom got him? | 你妈妈送他的呢 |
[18:26] | Yeah, I can’t find it. | 也找不到 |
[18:28] | That’s why we have a backup. | 所以我们才有备份 |
[18:30] | Oh. Try giving him one of his other stuffed animals. | 给他一个别的毛绒玩具试试 |
[18:32] | I’m kind of losing it over here. | 这边信号 不那么好了 |
[18:34] | Well, he probably shoved it in the couch. | 可能是被他塞到沙发里了 |
[18:36] | Okay, it’s not… it’s not here. | 好吧 它不在这 |
[18:37] | It’s not… wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 不在 等等 等等 |
[18:39] | Here. Found it. Here’s Roodle. | 在这 找到了 鲁德尔在这里呢 |
[18:41] | There you go. Thank you. | 在这呢 谢了 |
[18:43] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[18:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:45] | What’s the temperature like in Baghdad in July? | 巴格达七月有多少度 |
[18:48] | Well, once it got to 130 degrees, | 有次达到了54度 |
[18:49] | and I cooked eggplant in the sun. Why? | 然后我就在太阳底下炒茄子 为什么问 |
[18:51] | Uhhhh, no reason. | 不为什么 |
[18:53] | – Okay. Thank you. – Sure. | – 好吧 谢了 – 没事 |
[18:54] | Roodle’s back. | 鲁德尔回来了 |
[18:56] | Roodle is back! | 鲁德尔回来了 |
[19:29] | Oh, my God! No. | 我的天哪 不 |
[19:31] | No way! | 不可能 |
[19:32] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[19:34] | What’s, uh, going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:37] | Owen claims he can debone the fish in one fell swoop. | 欧文声称他可以把鱼骨完整的弄出来 |
[19:40] | Well, you know, I work a lot with bones as a, uh… | 好吧 你知道的 我是创伤外科医生 我每天 |
[19:42] | Trauma surgeon. | 都和骨头为伴 |
[19:43] | I’m impressed he knows it’s called a paring knife. | 我很惊讶他管这叫去皮刀 |
[19:45] | I-I’m not convinced anyone can do it. | 我不相信任何人能做到 |
[19:48] | Can and… | 能做 或者 |
[19:52] | did. | 做过 |
[19:53] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[19:55] | Can you do that on people? | 你能在人身上做到吗 |
[19:56] | Uh, never tried, so I’ll just say yes. | 从来没试过 但我觉得能 |
[19:59] | Oh! We love him. | 我们爱死他了 |
[20:02] | And I love her. | 我爱的是她 |
[20:06] | Okay. There’s just one thing I don’t understand. | 好吧 我就不明白一件事 |
[20:10] | Out of all of us, how did you end up with the hottest husband? | 我们几个里面 为什么你嫁了个最性感的老公 |
[20:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:18] | Amelia was raving about your pie on the way over. | 艾米莉亚在来的路上就对你的派赞不绝口 |
[20:21] | You just made Nancy’s day. | 今天是南希做东 |
[20:23] | I-I’ll take half that piece. | 我要吃一半 |
[20:25] | Oh, you can put the other one right on my plate. | 你可以把另一半放我盘子里 |
[20:27] | I hear my girls! | 听见我姑娘们说话啦 |
[20:31] | I didn’t call her. I swear! | 我没打电话叫她 我发誓 |
[20:33] | I may have accidentally mentioned it. | 但我可能不小心提到过 |
[20:35] | This place is so obnoxiously huge, | 这地方太大了 |
[20:37] | I can never find my way… | 我都找不到路 |
[20:39] | There’s my baby girl! | 我的宝贝女儿 |
[20:42] | Hi, Mom! | 嗨妈妈 |
[20:46] | Let me look at you. | 让我好好看看你 |
[20:48] | Gorgeous! | 真是个可人儿 |
[20:49] | Oh, I’ve always liked you with shorter hair. | 我一直喜欢你短发 |
[20:52] | Are you going gray under there? | 你是长白头发了吗 |
[20:53] | Because your grandmother was completely white | 因为你外婆35岁的时候 |
[20:55] | by the time she was 35. | 头发就全白了 |
[20:56] | Mom, please. | 妈妈 拜托 |
[20:57] | And who is this handsome fellow? | 那这位帅哥是谁呢 |
[20:59] | This is my husband, Owen. | 这位是我的丈夫 欧文 |
[21:02] | No, it’s not. | 不 不可能 |
[21:03] | – Of course it is. – And he’s fantastic. | – 当然可能 – 而且这太棒了 |
[21:05] | You know, we were surprised, too, but she picked a good one. | 你知道 我们也很惊讶 但她确实会挑人 |
[21:07] | Well, I’m sure he’s great. | 是啊 我相信他一定很棒 |
[21:09] | But when I visited Derek, | 但我去拜访德里克的时候 |
[21:11] | I met Owen Hunt. | 见到欧文·亨特了 |
[21:13] | And this is not him. | 但不是这个人 |
[21:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:20] | I’m getting the wine. | 我需要喝点酒 |
[21:28] | Who is he? Who are you? | 他是谁 你是谁 |
[21:30] | He’s my friend and colleague, Atticus Lincoln. | 他是我的朋友 同事 阿蒂库斯·林肯 |
[21:35] | You can call me Link. | 你可以叫我林克 |
[21:36] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[21:38] | She wasn’t. | 她什么都没想 |
[21:39] | That’s the narcissism. | 她只是自恋 |
[21:40] | Were you even married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[21:41] | Yes! Yes! | 当然 当然 |
[21:43] | Owen and I were married, and now… we’re not. | 欧文和我结婚了 然后 现在不是了 |
[21:47] | You’re separated? | 你们分居了吗 |
[21:48] | Divorced. | 离婚了 |
[21:49] | You were married less than a year. | 你结婚还不到一年 |
[21:51] | Actually, a little more. | 其实 一年多了 |
[21:52] | But less than two. | 但不到两年 |
[21:54] | I guess. What… What does it matter? | 可能吧 但这有什么关系 |
[21:56] | Nancy and Liz owe me 50 bucks. | 南希和丽兹欠我50块咯 |
[21:59] | You bet I’d get divorced? | 你们赌我会离婚吗 |
[22:00] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[22:01] | I thought it would last longer than it did. | 我还以会持续更久呢 |
[22:03] | Okay, you bet on my marriage | 你没去参加我的婚礼 |
[22:04] | after you didn’t come to my wedding? | 但却那我的婚姻当赌注吗 |
[22:06] | You didn’t come to my wedding. You were in jail. | 你也没去我的婚礼啊 你当时在坐牢 |
[22:08] | She came to mine. | 她来我的了 |
[22:09] | Uncle Ron walked in on her | 罗恩叔叔撞见她 |
[22:10] | screwing that usher in the coat room. | 跟那个接待在衣帽间里乱搞 |
[22:12] | I would’ve come with proper notice, | 我应该提前通知你的 |
[22:14] | but I’d barely heard of Owen before the invitations arrived. | 但我在收到邀请之前几乎没听说过欧文 |
[22:18] | I didn’t know if there was going to be a wedding. | 我不知道是不是真的会有婚礼 |
[22:20] | Okay, do you have any idea how hurtful and insulting that… | 好吧 你知不知道这到底有多伤人 |
[22:23] | this is why I didn’t even bother to call you | 所以当我发现我得了脑瘤的时候 |
[22:25] | when I found out I had a brain tumor. | 我都没敢打扰你告诉你 |
[22:27] | This is why. | 这就是原因 |
[22:28] | Amelia Frances Shepherd, | 艾米莉亚·弗朗西斯·谢泼德 |
[22:30] | you have a brain tumor and you didn’t tell your mother?! | 你得了脑瘤却没告诉你妈 |
[22:34] | You have a brain tumor? | 你得脑瘤了吗 |
[22:36] | Are we supposed to feel better that your fake husband | 你的假丈夫也不知道 我们是不是该 |
[22:39] | – doesn’t know, either? – Had. | – 感觉好一点 – 我得过 |
[22:40] | I h… I had a benign Grade I Meningioma | 我得过良性脑膜瘤 |
[22:44] | that they removed. | 然后切除了 |
[22:45] | Completely? | 完全切除吗 |
[22:46] | ‘Cause this seems pretty brain damaged. | 因为看起来你像大脑受损了 |
[22:48] | I’d say more like delusional. | 我觉得更像是妄想 |
[22:50] | But, you know, par for the course. | 但 你知道 都是意料之中的 |
[22:53] | Remember when she bought herself that ring | 还记得她给自己买了个戒指 |
[22:55] | and she told us all she was engaged | 然后告诉我们她和高中时 |
[22:56] | to that guy she dated in high school? | 约会的那个男人订婚了吗 |
[22:58] | He couldn’t afford to buy the ring himself. | 他自己都买不起戒指 |
[23:00] | She got my car stuck in the ditch, | 她把我的车开到沟里了 |
[23:01] | walked home, said somebody must’ve stolen it, | 然后走回家 说车一定是被偷了 |
[23:04] | but left the keys inside. | 车钥匙还在车里 |
[23:05] | That was years ago, and I made amends! | 那是很多年前的事了 而且我都补偿你了 |
[23:07] | Or when she was so drunk at Uncle Adam’s funeral | 还有她在亚当叔叔的葬礼上喝醉了 |
[23:10] | that she dropped her end of the casket. | 还把棺材一边碰掉了 |
[23:12] | I wasn’t drunk. I was high. | 我当时喝多了 喝嗨了 |
[23:14] | And, yeah, I had some bad years. | 没错 我以前黑历史很多 |
[23:16] | You don’t have to bring up every transgression. | 你也不用全列举出来啊 |
[23:18] | Yeah, we don’t have that kind of time. | 是啊 我们才没那么多时间 |
[23:21] | The point is all that crazy happened before the brain tumor. | 关键是这些疯狂的事都是你得脑瘤之前做的 |
[23:24] | You’ve always been impulsive. | 你总是很冲动 |
[23:25] | You don’t think things through | 你不会把事情想全面 |
[23:27] | or the impact they’re gonna have on other people. | 也不会在意对别人的影响 |
[23:28] | You just do whatever the hell you want. | 你只是随心所欲 |
[23:30] | Yeah, and then you concoct these preposterous stories | 是啊 然后你编了这些荒谬的故事 |
[23:32] | to cover the truth that inevitably surfaces. | 去掩盖不可避免的真相 |
[23:35] | Okay, girls, that’s enough. | 好了 姑娘们 够了 |
[23:36] | Bringing fake Owen to dinner tonight | 今晚带假欧文回来吃饭 |
[23:38] | might just be the most demented thing you’ve ever done. | 可能是你做过的最疯狂的事 |
[23:40] | And if you’re really clean now, | 如果你现在真的洗心革面了 |
[23:41] | then we can’t blame the drugs or the tumor, | 那就不能说是药物和肿瘤的作用了 |
[23:44] | which brings us back to personality disorder. | 只能说是又有人格障碍了 |
[23:47] | Okay, you don’t know me. | 好吧 你不懂我 |
[23:48] | You have not seen me for years. | 你很多年都没见我了 |
[23:50] | I am trapped in your minds and on your stairs | 我在你们记忆中 楼梯上的照片里 |
[23:53] | at about 14 years old, and I am not that person anymore. | 都还是了14岁的样子 但我再也不是之前那个人了 |
[23:56] | I am sober. | 我清醒了 |
[23:58] | I am responsible. | 我现在肩负责任 |
[23:59] | And I am a neurosurgeon at the top of my field. | 而我是我们领域顶尖的神经外科医生 |
[24:02] | I save lives every day. | 我每天都在拯救生命 |
[24:05] | In fact, I am the chief of neuro | 实际上 我在全国最好的一员之一 |
[24:06] | at one of the top hospitals in the country. | 做神经科主任 |
[24:09] | Because Derek was moving and gave you the job. | 是因为德里克要搬家所以给了你这份工作 |
[24:15] | Listen, um I’m new to, uh, all of this. | 听着 我虽然刚来 刚接触这一切 |
[24:21] | And I haven’t known Amelia that long, | 而且我认识艾米莉亚不久 |
[24:23] | but I wanted us to stay for dinner tonight | 但是我想让大家一起吃顿饭 |
[24:26] | so you could meet the woman that I’ve been getting to know, | 这样你们才能认识那个我了解的女人 |
[24:28] | because she is not at all the person you are describing. | 因为她现在完全不是你们口中描述的那样 |
[24:30] | Link, you don’t have to… | 林肯 你不用 |
[24:31] | She is a brilliant surgeon, | 她是个出色的外科医生 |
[24:34] | the kind you fly across the country when you need the best. | 那种需要最好医生的时候就要飞过来找她的那种 |
[24:37] | She just performed a surgery | 她刚做了一台 |
[24:38] | that very few human beings on the planet can do. | 世界上很少有人能做到的手术 |
[24:42] | She is a respected teacher and mentor. | 她是一位受人尊敬的老师 导师 |
[24:44] | She cares about her patients and her colleagues. | 她关心病人 关心同事 |
[24:47] | And she’s beautiful and funny and kind and strong. | 她美丽 有趣 善良 坚强 |
[24:52] | They’re sleeping together, right? | 他们一定睡了 对吧 |
[24:53] | – Obviously. – She’s overcome a lot of adversity. | – 显然是 – 她克服了很多逆境 |
[24:56] | And, sure, she feels her feelings in a big way, | 当然她会在乎自己多一点 |
[24:58] | but that makes her better than most people I know, | 但她比我认识的大多数人都要好 |
[25:00] | 0,0,0,大,百万医美案例 权威医生答疑 | |
[25:00] | not worse, because it makes her authentic. | 这不会让她更糟 因为这让她真实 |
[25:02] | She was an amazing mom to Betty, and still kinda is to Leo. | 她对贝蒂来说是个好妈妈 对里奥也是 |
[25:07] | I mean, even if she doesn’t have legal custody, | 我是说 即使她没有合法监护权 |
[25:09] | that baby is so lucky to have her in his… | 但那孩子有这样的妈妈真的很幸运 |
[25:10] | Wait… did you just say “mom”? | 等等 你刚刚是不是说 妈妈 |
[25:11] | Did you say “baby”? | 你是不是说 孩子 |
[25:13] | Well… crap. | 好吧 该死 |
[25:15] | You have a baby? | 你生小孩了吗 |
[25:16] | Baby or tumor… which is crazier? | 生小孩 得脑瘤 哪个更疯狂 |
[25:18] | – Who’s Betty? – I’m going with baby. | – 贝蒂是谁 – 我觉得是生小孩更疯狂 |
[25:20] | You never tell me anything. | 你什么都没告诉我 |
[25:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:31] | Houdini. | 胡迪尼 |
[25:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:45] | I said we shouldn’t go. | 我说过我们不该去吧 |
[25:46] | I said we shouldn’t stay! | 我说过我们不该留下来吧 |
[25:47] | Wow, okay. | 好吧 |
[25:48] | So your sisters are terrorists, | 所以 你的姐妹们就像恐怖分子 |
[25:51] | but now I’m your problem? | 但现在你是因为我生气吗 |
[25:58] | Look, everything was going fine | 听着 在你妈妈戳穿我 |
[26:00] | until your mom called us on our bluff. | 之前一切都进行得很顺利 |
[26:03] | And I know it got a little rough… | 我知道这有些难过 |
[26:05] | A little rough? | 有些难过吗 |
[26:08] | It was a lifetime | 她们一直在回顾 |
[26:09] | of humiliating mistakes and dirty laundry on display. | 我一生中所有羞耻和肮脏的历史啊 |
[26:12] | I don’t care about your laundry. | 我不在乎你黑暗的历史 |
[26:13] | No, I care. You were pain management. | 但我在乎 你会缓解痛苦 |
[26:16] | You were my human blue light, | 你是我人性中的光芒 |
[26:17] | mood-enhancing when placed over my body. | 在一起时我会感觉更加强烈 |
[26:19] | And now you know too much. | 而现在你知道的太多了 |
[26:20] | And I’m… I can’t. | 而我 我不能 |
[26:27] | Son of a… | 该死 |
[26:29] | Jonah’s in respiratory distress. | 约拿呼吸困难了 |
[26:31] | We need to get to Fox Medical Center in Manhattan, | 我们要去曼哈顿的福克斯医疗中心 |
[26:33] | please, as fast as you can. | 拜托 越快越好 |
[26:39] | – He’s bending by the minute. – He’s exaggerating. | – 他的脊椎在弯曲 – 弯曲过度 |
[26:41] | I’m fine. I’ll… I’ll be okay. | 我没事 我 没事 |
[26:43] | Jonah, we took a look at your scans, | 约拿 我们看了你的CT |
[26:46] | – and the tether just doesn’t… – Oh, please don’t say it. | – 而那个架子不能 – 拜托 别说出来 |
[26:47] | Your lungs are compressed. | 你的肺受到了挤压 |
[26:48] | We’re gonna have to replace the rod so you can breathe. | 我们必须要更换一个支架 你才可以呼吸 |
[26:50] | But, uh, I-I have to… I have plans. | 但 我有计划 |
[26:54] | W-W-What if we tighten the tether? | 要是我们拉紧约束呢 |
[26:55] | That’s not how it works. I’m sorry. | 那样不会起作用的 抱歉 |
[26:57] | The rods don’t work. | 支架坏了 |
[26:58] | Okay, I-I’ll need new ones again by the end of the year. | 好吧 到年底我还需要换新的 |
[27:01] | – The tether didn’t even last for a day. – W-What if… | – 约束连一天都撑不了了 – 要是 |
[27:04] | Jonah, they said there’s no other way, okay? | 约拿 他们说了没别的办法了 好吗 |
[27:06] | T-There’s always another way. | 总会有其他办法的 |
[27:07] | That’s what you said when Mom and Dad died. | 爸妈去世的时候你就是这么说的 |
[27:09] | I-I was scared because | 我当时很害怕 |
[27:10] | of how many people want to adopt somebody with my condition… | 因为有很多人像收养我这种情况的人 |
[27:13] | and you said that you’d find a way, and you did. | 然后你说你会想到办法的 然后你做到了 |
[27:15] | You quit law school so you could take care of me. | 你为了照顾我从法学院退学 |
[27:17] | You can still have big plans. Okay? | 你还是可以大展宏图的 好吗 |
[27:19] | – Take classes here at community co… – That’s not what I want! | – 在社区大学上课 – 我不想那样 |
[27:22] | There has to be something else. | 那一定还有别的办法 |
[27:25] | A vertebral column resection. | 椎柱切除术 |
[27:27] | – What’s that? – Dr. Shepherd! | – 那是什么 – 谢泼德医生 |
[27:29] | We would remove the vertebrae causing the curvature | 我们要移除导致弯曲的脊椎骨 |
[27:31] | and replace it with a titanium cage | 然后换成一个钛支架 |
[27:33] | that would protect your spinal cord. | 以保护你的脊髓 |
[27:35] | It’s a very risky, very complex surgery | 这是个非常危险 非常复杂的手术 |
[27:37] | with many potential complications. | 会有很多潜在的并发症 |
[27:39] | It could result in paralysis, even death. | 可能导致瘫痪 甚至死亡 |
[27:41] | Mm. But if it works? | 但如果成功了呢 |
[27:43] | It would permanently correct the deformity. | 将会永久矫正畸形 |
[27:46] | You can… You can do it now? | 你现在 可以做吗 |
[27:47] | – I don’t recommend it. – Yes. | – 我不推荐 – 是的 |
[27:49] | It is risky. | 太冒险了 |
[27:52] | But if you decide that it’s what you want, we could do it. | 但如果你觉得这是你想要的 我们可以做 |
[27:56] | – I want it. – No, no, no, no way. | – 我想做 – 不 不 不可能 |
[28:00] | Look, man. You’ve… Y-You had everything. | 听着 哥们 你 你拥有了一切 |
[28:03] | Yale Law School, tons of friends, | 耶鲁法学院 很多朋友 |
[28:06] | an awesome girlfriend. | 很棒的女朋友 |
[28:08] | Y-Y-You were even c-captain | 你还是那个奇怪的 |
[28:10] | of that weird ultimate Frisbee team. | 终极飞盘队的队长 |
[28:12] | Hey, man, we were… we were league champions. | 我们曾经还是联盟冠军呢 |
[28:14] | You gave up everything. | 你放弃了一切啊 |
[28:16] | Now you have h-hospital food and waiting rooms. | 现在你知道吃医院的食物 在等候室待着 |
[28:19] | I like the fries here. | 我喜欢这里的薯条啊 |
[28:21] | You’re the world’s best brother. | 你是全世界最好的哥哥了 |
[28:24] | Okay? Y-You’re my personal hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[28:28] | But I’m 18. | 但我18岁了 |
[28:29] | I want this surgery, and I’m gonna do it no matter what. | 我想做手术 无论如何都要做 |
[28:31] | But I’d rather have you on… on my side. | 但我希望你是支持我的 |
[28:36] | I can’t lose you, too. | 我不能连你也失去了 |
[28:38] | You’re not gonna lose me. | 你不会失去我的 |
[28:39] | This isn’t the part where I die. | 我不会死的 |
[28:42] | This is the part where I’m brave and it pays off. | 我会变得很勇敢 会有结果的 |
[28:47] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[28:48] | Look at her eyes. | 看着她的眼睛 |
[28:52] | She says she can do it. | 她说可以的 |
[29:03] | Until next time, brother. | 那下次见 老弟 |
[29:05] | Until next time. | 下次见 |
[29:11] | He asked about his options. | 他在问各种选择 |
[29:16] | We could paralyze him. | 我们会让他瘫痪的 |
[29:17] | A woman just became quadriplegic | 一个女人刚刚在我们手术台上 |
[29:20] | on our table. | 变成四肢瘫痪 |
[29:21] | That was out of our control. | 那是我们不可控的 |
[29:22] | Exactly. There are no guarantees. | 没错 这种事情没的保证的 |
[29:24] | Our patient has to come first. | 要先为病人考虑 |
[29:25] | I am putting him first. This is what he wants. | 我就是先为他考虑 他想做手术的 |
[29:27] | This is what you want | 这是你想 |
[29:28] | because you’ve still got something to prove. | 因为你想证明什么 |
[29:30] | Do I need to find someone else to do this with me? | 我要找其他人跟我一起手术吗 |
[29:32] | Because I will. | 我可以换了你 |
[29:33] | Amelia, I’m saying it’s been… a rough night. | 艾米莉亚 我知道今晚事情很多 |
[29:36] | I’m saying y-your sisters just treated you like a teenager. | 我知道你姐姐把你当小孩子看 |
[29:41] | They questioned your surgical skills. | 他们质疑你的手术能力 |
[29:42] | I can’t care what they think. | 我不能在意他们怎么想 |
[29:43] | You think you don’t care?! | 你以为你不在意了吗 |
[29:45] | I just spent the night pretending I was Owen! | 我刚刚装了一晚上欧文啊 |
[29:47] | This is not about them! I cannot let them define me! | 这跟他们无关 我不能让别人来定义我 |
[29:50] | If I did, I would still be the messed-up baby of the family, | 如果是这样 那我还是家里那个什么都干不好的小孩 |
[29:53] | the person that I revert to when I am with them. | 那个我跟他们一起就会变回的那个人 |
[29:55] | And that is not who I am! | 我不是那个人 |
[29:56] | I know that! | 我知道 |
[29:58] | I’m asking if you know that. | 我想问你知不知道 |
[30:03] | I’m asking if you’re okay. | 我想问你好不好 |
[30:05] | I’m asking if you are sure | 我想问你心里清不清楚 |
[30:07] | you’re not doing this surgery to prove something | 你做这个手术不是为了证明给其他人 |
[30:09] | to people who clearly have no understanding of you at all. | 他们完全不了解你 你不是那样的 |
[30:21] | Jonah deserves a life | 约拿值得一个 |
[30:24] | that is more than a cycle of surgery after surgery. | 不是一场手术接着另一场手术的生活 |
[30:30] | It’s what he wants. | 这是他想要的 |
[30:32] | And I know I can do it. | 我知道我能做到 |
[30:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:44] | Vertebral column’s out. | 脊柱取出 |
[30:47] | Get me the titanium cage. | 给我钛支架 |
[30:48] | Careful of distraction on the cord. | 小心支架上的干扰物 |
[31:03] | We just lost the signal. | 没信号了 |
[31:04] | The cage spread too far. | 支架太大了 |
[31:05] | There’s too much traction on the spinal cord. | 脊髓的牵引力太大了 |
[31:09] | – He’s paralyzed. – So we revert to where we were | – 他瘫痪了 – 那我们就退回到 |
[31:11] | before we lost signal. | 失去信号之前 |
[31:20] | – Dr. Shepherd… – Shh! | – 谢泼德医生 – 嘘 |
[31:22] | Please. | 拜托 |
[31:31] | Signal’s back. | 有信号了 |
[31:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:34] | He is not paralyzed. | 没瘫痪 |
[32:30] | No neurological deficits. How do you feel? | 没有神经不足 你感觉如何 |
[32:32] | Like I’m going to Cali. | 感觉我要去加州了 |
[32:34] | How long should he, uh, stay off his feet? | 我们要让他躺多久 |
[32:36] | A day or two. It’s good for him to walk. | 一两天吧 他走一走对身体好 |
[32:38] | Ease into it, though. | 不过要慢慢来 |
[32:39] | Your doctors here will oversee your follow-up, | 你的医生会监督你的后续治疗 |
[32:41] | but you know how to reach us. | 但你知道怎么联系我们 |
[32:42] | Wait. So that’s it? | 等等 就这样吗 |
[32:44] | You guys change my whole damn life and then you just leave? | 你们改变了我的生活然后你们就离开了吗 |
[32:47] | Well, come see us. | 可以来看我们啊 |
[32:48] | Seattle is a short plane ride away from Berkeley. | 伯克利坐飞机很快就到西雅图了 |
[32:50] | True. | 对 |
[32:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:54] | Thank you guys for… | 谢谢你们 |
[32:55] | giving me a future. | 给我一个未来 |
[32:57] | You were brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[32:58] | And it paid off. | 并且实现了 |
[33:09] | Thank you, uh, for… | 谢谢你 |
[33:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:14] | You were brave, and it paid off. | 你很勇敢 并且实现了 |
[33:18] | Do you want to go for, uh… get something to eat? | 要去吃点东西吗 |
[33:22] | No, um… | 不了 |
[33:24] | No, I need to walk. | 不 我要走一走 |
[33:26] | I’ll see you on the plane. | 那飞机上见 |
[33:34] | Brady. | 布雷迪 |
[33:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:39] | I just don’t know what to do. | 我只是不知道要怎么办了 |
[33:43] | Jonah’s gonna be fine. | 约拿会没事的 |
[33:44] | I know. And I’m glad. | 我知道 我很开心 |
[33:47] | I just… | 我只是 |
[33:48] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do… without him, you know? | 没有了他 我不知道我要怎么办了 |
[33:52] | Would it be weird, you know… | 会不会很奇怪 |
[33:54] | w-w-would it… would it be weird | 我跟着他跑去加州 |
[33:55] | if I just followed him to California | 会不会很奇怪 |
[33:57] | and just… I don’t know… was… was nearby? | 就在他附近照顾他 |
[33:59] | Was… | 就是 |
[34:00] | – I mean, he’s… – He’s your brother. | – 我意思是 – 他是你兄弟 |
[34:03] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[34:05] | I miss my brother every day. | 我每天都很想我哥哥 |
[34:10] | But maybe try not to follow him to college. | 但或许不要追着他去上大学 |
[34:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:13] | Maybe try to give him some breathing room | 给他一点呼吸的空间 |
[34:17] | to become whoever he is outside your shadow. | 让他在你的阴影之外自由生长 |
[34:24] | And then visit. | 然后再去看他 |
[34:26] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:37] | 你在医院吗 | |
[34:48] | Hey, kiddo. | 孩子 |
[34:51] | Can we… go somewhere and, uh, talk? | 我们能去聊聊吗 |
[35:02] | What… What happened with Owen? | 你和欧文怎么了 |
[35:05] | It just… didn’t work out. | 就是不合适啊 |
[35:10] | Do you think I sabotage relationships? | 你觉得是我会毁掉每段关系吗 |
[35:14] | That I don’t know how to love? | 是我不知道如何去爱吗 |
[35:22] | Well. | 好吧 |
[35:24] | That answers that. | 我知道你的答案了 |
[35:31] | I remember when you were learning to ride a bike. | 我还记得你开始学骑自行车 |
[35:33] | Derek and your sisters | 德里克和你姐姐到处 |
[35:36] | were zipping all over the neighborhood, | 在小区里面乱骑 |
[35:37] | and you were desperate to join them. | 你迫不及待的想跟他们一起 |
[35:39] | And so you… you, uh, pulled | 你从车棚里推出了那辆 |
[35:40] | that old purple bike out of the shed. | 旧的紫色的自行车 |
[35:42] | You know, the one with the… | 就是那个 |
[35:43] | the streamers hanging off the handlebars. | 把手上还挂着飘带的那个 |
[35:45] | Mm. Those things were all ripped out | 等车子给我的时候那些飘带 |
[35:46] | by the time that bike was mine. | 都扯烂了 |
[35:48] | And you refused to use training wheels | 你也不愿意装后面的辅助轮 |
[35:51] | because you said that was for babies. | 因为你说那是小孩用的 |
[35:53] | And you wouldn’t let me help, either. | 你也不让我帮忙 |
[35:54] | I had to… I had to spy on you from the kitchen window. | 我只能从厨房窗户看着你 |
[35:57] | You don’t know how hard that was. | 你都不知道那种感觉多难受 |
[36:00] | Watching you fall over and over again. | 看你一次一次摔倒 |
[36:03] | My other kids didn’t like to fail, but… but you… | 其他的孩子都不会摔 但是你 |
[36:06] | Okay. Yeah, Mom, I get it. | 嗯 妈 我知道了 |
[36:07] | One time you took this… this big spill, | 有一次你摔了一大跤 |
[36:10] | and you… and you ripped open your pants. | 裤子都扯烂了 |
[36:12] | And by the time I ran out, | 等我跑出去 |
[36:14] | you had pulled that… that old ratty bike up, | 你已经推着那辆旧自行车 |
[36:17] | and… and you were halfway down the block. | 走了半个路口了 |
[36:19] | Every time you fell down, | 每次你跌倒 |
[36:21] | you got up and came back stronger. | 你都站起来 变得更强大了 |
[36:23] | But not that you… that you didn’t care about falling, | 并不是你不介意摔倒 |
[36:26] | but… just you weren’t afraid of it. | 只是你不害怕摔倒 |
[36:32] | And that’s what made you… | 这让你 |
[36:34] | what makes you… | 成为了你 |
[36:36] | out of all the kids… | 在所有孩子里面 |
[36:38] | the most like your father. | 你最像爸爸 |
[36:46] | After he died, it was hard | 他死后 周围有任何 |
[36:48] | to… be around any… | 能让我想到他的事情 |
[36:53] | anything… that reminded me of him. | 或者人 都很困难 |
[36:56] | And… | 然后 |
[37:01] | …Derek said he’d watch out for you. | 德里克说他会照顾你的 |
[37:03] | And he did his best, | 他努力了 |
[37:05] | but… he wasn’t your mother. | 但他终归不是你妈妈 |
[37:08] | You deserved a mother. | 你值得有一个母亲的 |
[37:13] | But h-he offered, and I let him. | 但他提出了 我也让他去照顾你了 |
[37:18] | And it is my biggest regret. | 这是我最大的后悔 |
[37:21] | It turns out that, under the right conditions, | 其实 在正确的条件下 |
[37:24] | neurons can recover. | 神经细胞是可以恢复的 |
[37:27] | I took in a drug addict. | 我收留了一个吸毒小孩 |
[37:30] | Betty, Leo’s birth mom. | 贝蒂 里奥的妈妈 |
[37:35] | 15, so of course, she already knew everything. | 15岁 当然她已经知晓了一切 |
[37:42] | Parenting her was… | 教育她真的 |
[37:46] | …the hardest thing I’ve ever done. | 是我做过最难的事情 |
[37:49] | And I’m pretty sure she was a tenth the trouble that I was. | 她比我还要麻烦十倍 |
[37:56] | I put you through a lot. | 我让你受了很多罪 |
[38:01] | I know it wasn’t easy. | 我知道抚养我不容易的 |
[38:04] | I’m sorry I missed your wedding. | 抱歉我错过了你的婚礼 |
[38:07] | I’m sorry I missed your brain tumor. | 抱歉你脑瘤的时候我没在你身边 |
[38:12] | I’m sorry things don’t go better with your sisters. | 抱歉你和姐姐的关系不好 |
[38:16] | It’s fine. | 没事了 |
[38:18] | Not everyone’s close to their siblings. | 不是每个人跟兄弟姐们都很亲近啊 |
[38:20] | If they can break from normal operations | 如果它们能打破常规 |
[38:22] | and focus on healing, | 专注于治愈 |
[38:24] | they have a chance at regrowth. | 那还是有机会重生的 |
[38:25] | If you don’t think you’re worthy of love… | 如果你觉得你不值得被爱 |
[38:30] | …if you don’t think your love is valuable, you’re wrong. | 如果你觉得自己的爱也一文不值 那你错了 |
[38:35] | And that’s on me. | 这是我的过错 |
[38:38] | Mom, I don’t blame you for… | 妈 我没有怪你 |
[38:39] | Oh, oh, I… | 我 |
[38:40] | I know, hon. | 我知道 孩子 |
[38:44] | But when you most needed help trying to… | 但是得当你最需要帮助的时候 |
[38:49] | …make sense of life or… | 想要探究生命的意义 |
[38:52] | …loss… | 面对失去 |
[38:55] | …or love… | 迎接爱情的时候 |
[38:58] | …I wasn’t there. | 我都没有在你身边 |
[39:00] | So put that on me… | 所以把这件怪到我身上 |
[39:04] | …and move forward. | 然后向前看 |
[39:06] | What if I can’t? | 如果我做不到呢 |
[39:08] | It’s human nature to want to fix what’s broken. | 人类的天性即是去修复坏了的东西 |
[39:11] | Well… then that’s on you. | 那就要怪你自己了 |
[39:43] | You are kind. | 你很善良 |
[39:45] | And you were brave last night, too. | 你昨晚也很勇敢 |
[39:48] | With my family. And… And in that surgery. | 跟我的家人 还有做手术的时候 |
[39:52] | You didn’t have to do that with me. | 你不用跟我一起的 |
[39:54] | Either thing. | 两件事都是 |
[39:56] | You are… | 你对我来说 |
[39:59] | Surprising to me. | 是充满惊喜的 |
[40:01] | And you deserve a lot better | 我不应该像昨天那么说话 |
[40:02] | than the things that I said to you. | 去伤害你 |
[40:04] | You are more than a human blue light. | 你才不仅仅是一盏人形治愈蓝光灯 |
[40:09] | Though you are very, very good at bluelighting. | 虽然你真非常非常擅长这个吧 |
[40:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:21] | And I’d like to make it up to you, | 我想要补偿你 |
[40:24] | if you’ll let me. | 如果你允许的话 |
[41:12] | We may not be able to replicate exactly what we lost. | 可能我们无法完全复制我们所失去的 |
[41:16] | You got a little something, too, right there. | 你嘴上也沾了糖浆 |
[41:23] | But in its place will grow something new. | 但取而代之的将是一些新的东西 |
[41:30] | – Hey! – Welcome home! | – 嘿 – 欢迎回家啊 |
[41:32] | – How’d it go? – Uh, it’s a long story. | – 怎么样 – 说来话长啊 |
[41:36] | So come tell us. | 那来说说啊 |
[41:38] | Well, the case went fine, | 病人没问题 |
[41:41] | but then we ran into Nancy. | 然后我们碰到南希了 |
[41:43] | – Your sister? – Yep. | – 你姐姐吗 – 对 |
[41:45] | – Is she the snarky one? – They’re all the snarky one. | – 是很毒舌的那个吗 – 他们都很毒舌的好不好 |
[41:47] | She invited us to dinner. | 她邀请我们去吃晚饭 |
[41:50] | – And you went? – To her house? | – 你们去了啊 – 去她家吗 |
[41:51] | And I got ambushed. | 然后我被埋伏了 |
[41:52] | – It’s a long process, but it happens… – She was there. | – 这是一个漫长的过程 但是会来的 – 她在家 |
[41:57] | Slowly, but surely… | 缓慢 但坚定 |
[42:01] | …until we have what we need. | 直到我们得到我们所求 |