时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | On average, our heart beats 70 times per minute. | 我们的心脏平均每分钟跳动70下 |
[00:15] | In the same 60-second period, | 在这同样的60秒钟之内 |
[00:17] | we blink between 10 and 15 times, | 我们眨眼10到15次 |
[00:20] | swallow once, | 吞咽一次 |
[00:21] | and take up to 20 breaths. | 呼吸至多20次 |
[00:23] | Okay, you can’t fall asleep here. | 你不能在这过夜 |
[00:26] | The kids. | 不能给孩子看到 |
[00:28] | You have to go, please. | 你回家吧 |
[00:29] | Right. | 好 |
[00:31] | Go, go, go. Come on. | 走了走了 快走 |
[00:32] | – Okay. – Please. | – 好 – 快走吧 |
[00:33] | I’m up. | 我起来了 |
[00:38] | What are you lookin’ at? | 你看啥看 |
[00:47] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 拜 – 拜 |
[00:52] | Bye. | 拜 |
[00:53] | Tip-toe. | 轻点哦 |
[00:54] | Don’t forget to tip-toe. | 垫脚尖走哦 |
[00:56] | Quiet as a mouse. | 我不会弄出声音的 |
[00:57] | Our hearts beat… | 我们的心脏条跳动 |
[01:00] | …our lungs breathe, | 肺部呼吸 |
[01:02] | our bodies keep us alive… | 我们的身体让我们活着 |
[01:06] | …and most of us barely notice. | 而我们大多数人甚至都不会注意 |
[01:09] | Oh, hey… Zola. | 你好呀 佐拉 |
[01:16] | We just take it all for granted. | 我们都认为这是理所当然了 |
[01:28] | What did she say? | 她说啥了 |
[01:30] | – Did she ask you what you’re doing here? – No. | – 她有没有问你在这干啥 – 没 |
[01:31] | What is she doing up? | 她怎么半夜起来了 |
[01:32] | I-I-I don’t know. She was thirsty, I guess. | 不知道啊 起来喝水吧 |
[01:34] | I mean, my kids know you as the sad guy from the couch. | 我孩子们还认为你是睡在沙发上那个丧丧的哥们呢 |
[01:37] | Embarrassing chapter in my life, yes. | 这确实是我生命中挺难看的一段日子 |
[01:39] | Have I apologized for that recently? I’d like to. | 我最近有为这件事道过歉吗 我跟你道歉吧 |
[01:41] | I mean, I had a whole plan for telling my kids about us | 我本来的都打算好了 我要让他们吃着冰淇淋 |
[01:44] | with ice cream, and they could talk about their feelings, | 告诉他们咱俩的事情 他们可以说他们的感受 |
[01:46] | and now it’s just blown. | 现在都没戏了 |
[01:48] | What? Why are you smiling? | 咋了 你笑啥 |
[01:50] | You were planning on telling your kids about us? | 你打算告诉你孩子我们的事情吗 |
[01:53] | Okay, okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[01:54] | – Um, what can I do? – Don’t be sorry. | – 我能做什么 – 不用抱歉 |
[01:56] | You can just go. Quietly. | 你回家吧 安静一点 |
[01:59] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 拜 – 拜 |
[02:00] | Wait, wait, wait, let me check, | 等等 我看一眼先 |
[02:01] | make sure the coast is clear. | 确保外面安全 |
[02:10] | Okay, coast is clear. | 好的 安全 |
[02:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:14] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 拜 – 拜 |
[02:23] | Yes, yes, yes, Megan, | 是的 嗯 对 梅根 |
[02:25] | I’m gonna be there. I said I’m gonna be there, so… | 我会去的 我说了我会去的 |
[02:27] | What do you mean I might throw up? | 什么叫我会吐的 |
[02:28] | What kind of therapy is this? | 你这是什么治疗啊 |
[02:30] | Okay, yes. Yes, yes, yes. | 好了好了 对 |
[02:32] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. | 没事没事 好了 嘘嘘 |
[02:34] | Listen, listen. | 听我说 |
[02:37] | I’m gonna be there, okay? | 我会到的好吧 |
[02:38] | Just… I-I’ll call you later. | 我回头打给你 |
[02:41] | No. No. | 不是啊 |
[02:43] | I never told him to call Ben “Dad.” | 我没让他叫本爸爸啊 |
[02:46] | T… Y-Yes, I’m aware that you are Tuck’s father. | 我知道你是塔克的父亲 |
[02:50] | And please do not raise your voice at me… | 你不要跟我大吼大叫好不好 |
[02:52] | Hello? Tucker? | 喂 塔克 |
[02:58] | My ex-husband overheard our son call Ben “Dad.” | 我前夫听到我们儿子管本叫爸爸了 |
[03:02] | And now Tucker’s hurt, Tuck feels bad, | 现在塔克很难过 很伤心 |
[03:05] | and Ben is oblivious… Thanks… | 本很还啥都不知道呢 谢谢 |
[03:07] | and, somehow, it’s all my problem. | 然后就全部变成我的问题了 |
[03:09] | Are you asking my opinion about all of this? | 你是在问我的意见吗 |
[03:11] | I would way rather give my opinion about your life. | 我很愿意对你的生活发表看法啊 |
[03:14] | Hmm. In that case, | 这样的话 |
[03:16] | how did you tell Tuck when you started dating Ben? | 你最开始跟本约会的时候是怎么跟塔克说的 |
[03:18] | Is this about you and DeLuca? | 你是想问你和德卢卡吧 |
[03:20] | Oh, I see everything, Grey. | 我可啥都知道 格蕾 |
[03:22] | I am the chief. | 我是主任啊 |
[03:23] | Uh-huh. He told you. | 他跟你说了 |
[03:25] | Who? Richard? | 谁 理查德吗 |
[03:27] | Well, the man’s very chatty. | 他确实话挺多的 |
[03:30] | So, Zola actually saw him last night at the house | 佐拉昨晚看到他在我们家了 |
[03:33] | before I had a chance to talk to her, so it was… | 我还没来得及问她呢 |
[03:35] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[03:36] | What? | 什么 |
[03:37] | Jo’s back. She’s here. | 乔回来了 过来了 |
[03:38] | Oh, and here, I thought she might be dead, or… | 回来了啊 我还以为她死了还是啥呢 |
[03:41] | Don’t do that. Don’t give a speech about how you thought she was dead | 别这样 别说你以为她死了或者少胳膊少腿 |
[03:43] | or lost a limb or left me or whatever, all right? | 或者离开我了什么的 行吗 |
[03:45] | She’s not okay, and I don’t know why. | 她状态不好 我不知道为什么 |
[03:46] | Just don’t be Bailey about it, please. | 你就别太真实的表达了 拜托 |
[03:53] | Dr. Karev. | 卡列夫医生 |
[03:57] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回归 |
[03:59] | I’ll be in the lab. | 我去实验室了 |
[04:06] | That was way worse than if you had been Bailey about it. | 你还不如做自己呢 |
[04:13] | Dr. Bashine to the OR. | 巴新尔医生请到手术室 |
[04:14] | Dr. Linda Bashine to the OR. | 琳达·巴新尔医生请到手术室 |
[04:15] | Is it ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[04:17] | It’s ready. | 好了 |
[04:18] | – So, it’s happening? – It’s happening. | – 所以要实现了吗 – 要实现了 |
[04:20] | Can we tell them? | 能告诉他们吗 |
[04:21] | W-We can tell them, but try to contain your wagging tail | 可以告诉 但是你别跟小狗一样一直激动的摇尾巴 |
[04:23] | because this could be nothing and could do nothing. | 因为可能会不成功 会没有任何帮助 |
[04:25] | We don’t want to bait them with false hope. It’s cruel. | 不要给他们以虚假的希望 这样太残忍了 |
[04:27] | Right. Just hang on. | 好 等一下 |
[04:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:30] | I need to wag my tail for a second out here. | 我要先在外面摇尾巴高兴一下 |
[04:33] | Man, I hope this is not nothing. | 我希望不是完全没用的 |
[04:34] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[04:39] | So, wait, you’re saying my mom might be able to use her arms again? | 等等 你是说我妈的胳膊还能再用吗 |
[04:41] | We’re saying there’s a clinical trial | 我们的意识是有一个很重要的临床实验 |
[04:43] | with stem cells being directly injected into the cervical spine. | 是将干细胞被直接注射到颈椎的 |
[04:45] | That’s turning quadriplegics into paraplegics. | 可以把四肢瘫痪变成截瘫 |
[04:47] | That’s… That’s what you said. | 你是这个意思是吗 |
[04:48] | In some cases, yes. | 有些情况 是的 |
[04:50] | We just need your approval, | 我们需要你的同意 |
[04:52] | and then we can get started as soon as the stem cells arrive. | 然后等干细胞送来就可以开始了 |
[04:54] | Mom? | 妈 |
[04:56] | Yes. Yes, please. | 好的 我愿意 |
[05:02] | Are you nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[05:03] | I throw up before every job interview. | 我每次工作面试之前都会吐 |
[05:05] | I just ace them. | 我都能完美通过 |
[05:06] | So arrogant. I love it. | 你好自大 我超爱的 |
[05:09] | But why San Francisco? | 不过为什么是旧金山呢 |
[05:11] | My fellowship year is almost up. | 我的研究员职位马上要结束了 |
[05:13] | – I have to interview at places – No, I’m saying there’s a lot of | – 我得去面试啊 – 不是的 我是说这里 |
[05:15] | excellent jobs right here. | 也有很多很棒的工作啊 |
[05:17] | And I hear the weather is worse in San Francisco than it is in Seattle, | 我听说旧金山的天气比西雅图还糟 |
[05:20] | and the rent is triple. | 房租是这里三倍呢 |
[05:22] | And… hills. | 还有各种上坡下坡 |
[05:27] | You’re on my vertebroplasty today, right? | 你今天跟我要一起做椎体成形术对吧 |
[05:31] | I’ll see you there. | 一会见 |
[05:33] | And the sports teams! | 还有球队啊 |
[05:35] | Seattle has better sports teams! | 西雅图的球队更好 |
[05:37] | I’m guessing. | 我猜的 |
[05:39] | It’s a bowel obstruction. | 是肠梗阻吧 |
[05:40] | I know the symptoms. I have IBD. | 我了解我的症状 我有炎性肠病 |
[05:42] | I’ve had three obstructions and three surgeries. | 我经历了三次阻塞和三次手术了 |
[05:44] | All right, what are your symptoms? | 好 你都与什么症状 |
[05:45] | Pain, bloating, cramping… bowel obstruction symptoms. | 疼痛 肚子胀 疼痛 就是肠梗阻的症状 |
[05:49] | Okay, I’d love to take your word for it, | 我也想相信你 |
[05:50] | – but I have to get you a… Get a CT. – Yeah, I know. | – 不过我还是得 – 做CT 我知道 |
[05:53] | Can you just order it, please? | 那你去定吧 |
[05:54] | It really hurts. | 真的很疼 |
[05:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:57] | Dr. DeLuca? | 德卢卡医生 |
[05:58] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[06:03] | Uh, I have a patient who’s… | 我有个病人 |
[06:06] | – Are you a doctor? – Uh, I am, yes, | – 你是医生吗 – 是的 |
[06:08] | but I’m gonna need you to check in with her first, okay? | 不过你要先去找她登记一下 |
[06:10] | I-I just had a little trouble puttin’ on my shoes. | 我就是鞋穿不上了 |
[06:18] | Yeah, maybe you should help her first. | 要不你还是先帮她吧 |
[06:26] | I see a small pericardial effusion. | 我看到一个小的心包积液 |
[06:29] | The shoes were new. | 这是新鞋 |
[06:30] | I went dancing. | 我去跳舞了 |
[06:31] | A little underground club I was supposedly too old for. | 是一个对我年龄来说太年轻了的地下夜店 |
[06:36] | Had a few shots too many. | 喝的有点多了 |
[06:39] | And I took off my shoes to walk up the stairs to my apartment, | 我就把鞋脱了走楼梯回公寓 |
[06:42] | and… that’s all I remember. | 我就记得这些了 |
[06:45] | You slept like this? | 你就这么睡了一宿吗 |
[06:46] | Oh, crap. | 我靠 |
[06:48] | Gemma? | 杰玛 |
[06:49] | Uh, excuse me. You two know each other? | 你们俩认识吗 |
[06:53] | Through, um, a mutual friend. | 有一个共同的朋友 |
[06:56] | Well, Ollie isn’t around anymore, | 奥利不在了 |
[06:59] | so thank you for your concern, | 谢谢你关心啊 |
[07:01] | but, as you can see, I’m… I’m all set here. | 不过你也看到了 我没事了 |
[07:04] | Gemma, how did this happen? | 杰玛 怎么会这样的 |
[07:05] | I think you and I both know how this happened. | 你应该也很清楚为什么会这样吧 |
[07:13] | Josh Sterman, 21, has hereditary osteoporosis | 乔西·斯特曼 21岁 天生骨质疏松症 |
[07:16] | that caused a compression fracture | 引起了脊柱T11节至12节 |
[07:18] | at T-11 to T-12, | 的压缩骨折 |
[07:20] | scheduled for a percutaneous vertebroplasty. | 预定进行经皮椎体成形术 |
[07:22] | I’ll inject cement right here into the vertebral body | 我要把水泥注入椎体 |
[07:25] | to restore its integrity, | 来恢复完整性 |
[07:27] | then you’ll be good to go. | 然后就可以了 |
[07:28] | You’ll be out of here in time for dinner. | 你还能来得及去吃晚饭 |
[07:29] | Pop-Pop? | 老头子 |
[07:30] | Dr. Bailey! | 贝莉医生 |
[07:34] | Josh, you remember Dr. Bailey? | 乔西 你还记得贝莉医生吗 |
[07:36] | She’s the one who takes out part of my bowel every few years. | 就是她每年都要拿出我一部分肠子的 |
[07:39] | Uh, recurrent diverticulitis. | 复发性憩室炎 |
[07:41] | Now, the last time I saw you, | 我上次见到你的额时候 |
[07:43] | you were, what, a foot shorter and studying for the SATs. | 你还矮一头呢 还在准备高考呢 |
[07:46] | He aced ’em! | 他考的可好了 |
[07:47] | And thanks to you, | 多亏了你 |
[07:48] | I saw him graduate from high school and get into Udub. | 我看着他高中毕业 被宾大录取了 |
[07:51] | Next stop, business school. | 下一站就是商学院了 |
[07:52] | I can’t finish those applications | 我的背不疼了之后 |
[07:54] | until my back stops hurting. | 我才能填完申请表啊 |
[07:56] | He’s getting a vertebroplasty today. | 他今天要做椎体成形术 |
[07:59] | Did I say that right? | 对吧 |
[08:01] | I thought we’d be seeing Dr. Lincoln, | 我以为是林肯医生给我们看病呢 |
[08:03] | the fancy sports guy? | 那个帅帅的运动员哥们 |
[08:04] | Oh, well, Dr. Kim is Dr. Lincoln’s fellow. | 金姆医生是林肯医生的徒弟 |
[08:07] | He’s being wooed by the top hospitals | 各大顶级医院和专业球队 |
[08:10] | and some pro-sports teams. | 都抢着要他呢 |
[08:12] | You’re lucky you’ve got him while he’s still here. | 幸亏他还没走的时候被你们赶上了 |
[08:13] | Thank you, Chief Bailey. | 谢谢 贝莉主任 |
[08:15] | So, I will, uh, check back a little later. | 我等会再回来看 |
[08:18] | Pressure’s on, man. | 压力有点大了吧 哥们 |
[08:27] | Which one is that one? | 哪个是啥 |
[08:30] | The Arc de Triomphe. | 凯旋门 |
[08:32] | From Paris? | 巴黎的吗 |
[08:33] | The golden plate represents the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. | 金牌匾代表无名战士的坟墓 |
[08:37] | Hm. It’s cool. | 不错啊 |
[08:41] | Be back in a second. | 等下回来 |
[08:43] | Dr. Ruta, please contact the lab. | 鲁塔医生 请联系实验室 |
[08:45] | Dr. Ruta, please contact the lab. | 鲁塔医生 请联系实验室 |
[08:47] | Any word from the rare blood organizations? | 稀有血库那边有消息了吗 |
[08:49] | Well, I’m waiting on that call from Amsterdam. | 还在等阿姆斯特丹的回复 |
[08:51] | He’s getting weaker. I need that blood. | 他越来越虚弱了 我需要那个血液 |
[08:53] | I’ve called Cristina. I even called Marie Cerone. | 我已经联系克里斯蒂娜了 玛丽亚·斯隆我都找了 |
[08:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:59] | What about Jo? | 乔呢 |
[09:00] | She said anything yet? | 她说什么了吗 |
[09:02] | Not at all? | 啥也没说吗 |
[09:04] | It’s happening again. | 又这样了 |
[09:05] | – It’s not. – No, they’re happy for a while… | – 不是的 – 他们开心一段时间 |
[09:07] | – It’s not happening. – …then they break… | – 没有的 – 然后就崩溃 |
[09:09] | – She’s not broken. – …and then they leave me. | – 她没有崩溃 – 然后就会离开我 |
[09:11] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[09:12] | You have to trust her. | 你要相信她 |
[09:13] | She isn’t Izzie. | 她不是伊兹 |
[09:15] | She isn’t Ava or Lexie. | 她也不是艾娃或者莱克西 |
[09:16] | She isn’t your mother. | 她也不是你妈妈 |
[09:18] | And she’s not broken, and neither are you. | 她没有崩溃 你也没有 |
[09:20] | She’s going through something. | 她在经历难过的事情 |
[09:22] | And she’s been through worse and come out on the other side fine. | 但她都经历过更糟糕的 她也熬过来了 |
[09:25] | She’s just not ready to talk about it yet. | 她只是还没准备好聊这件事 |
[09:27] | I’ve been there. | 我经历过的 |
[09:29] | You give me space. You give me time. | 你给我空间 你给了我时间 |
[09:31] | Right? | 对吧 |
[09:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:34] | It’s not happening again. | 不会又跟以前一样的 |
[09:51] | That’s a lot of journals. | 好多期刊啊 |
[09:53] | Oh, you got binders, too. Great. | 还有文件夹呢 厉害了 |
[09:55] | Yeah, this is the lab where boring things go to get more boring. | 这里是实验室啊 无聊的东西就更无聊了 |
[09:59] | Bailey’s really piling it on now that she’s chief again, huh? | 贝莉又称成主任了 这也太夸张了吧 |
[10:01] | Yeah, didn’t help that I was out for a while. | 我离开也没有好一点 |
[10:06] | Okay, well, I don’t want to bother you, then. | 好吧 那我不打扰你了 |
[10:08] | Bother me how? | 怎么打扰我了 |
[10:09] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:11] | I just thought maybe you could help me | 我只是想说 也许你可以 |
[10:12] | with my spray-on skin research, | 在皮肤活性再生技术研究上帮帮我 |
[10:13] | but you seem pretty underwater, so… | 但你好像挺忙的 所以 |
[10:17] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[10:18] | That sounds way better than any of this. | 你说的 要比这些有好多了 |
[10:21] | Then again, so does a root canal. | 不过 牙根管也比这个好 |
[10:23] | Well, that’s just the winning attitude I’m looking for. | 这就是我想看到的成功心态 |
[10:27] | – So, you’re a licensed therapist? – I am. | – 所以你是有执照的治疗师吗 – 是的 |
[10:30] | Ause I don’t believe in, you know… | 我不相信 |
[10:32] | alternative… whatever… | 替代的 什么的 |
[10:34] | You know, holistic… voodoo stuff. | 身心的 巫毒什么的 |
[10:38] | No voodoo. Got it. | 不要巫毒 了解 |
[10:42] | Well, Megan swears by this… | 梅根很相信 |
[10:44] | whatever this thing is that you’re doing, so… | 你在这里做的 所以 |
[10:46] | Neuro Emotional Technique. | 神经情感疗法 |
[10:49] | It’s a psycho-therapeutic modality | 这是一种精神疗法 |
[10:50] | in which I use muscle testing | 我利用肌肉测试 |
[10:52] | to determine where in your body | 检查你身体中 |
[10:53] | you might be holding on to unresolved patterns of stress, | 哪里产生有待解决的压力 |
[10:56] | – like trauma, physical injury… Hmm. – Muscle testing. | – 比如创伤 身体伤害 – 肌肉测试 |
[10:58] | Is that like when you, uh, get weak when you’re lying? | 是不是就像 骗人的时候肌肉很松 |
[11:01] | Because that… that is a party trick, not science. | 因为 这就是个魔术 不是科学 |
[11:03] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[11:04] | It’s not the most precise system of diagnosis, | 这并不是精准的系统性诊断 |
[11:07] | but, often, when your mind is trying to hide something from you, | 但是 通常你的脑袋想欺骗自己的时候 |
[11:10] | your body will still throw you under the bus. | 身体是会露馅儿的 |
[11:12] | Well… | 好吧 |
[11:15] | This helped Megan with her trauma, so… | 既然梅根通过这个走出了创伤 那么 |
[11:18] | And she was held hostage in Iraq. | 她曾经还在伊拉克被绑架了 |
[11:20] | For a decade. Presumed dead. | 10年 我们还以为她死了 |
[11:22] | So I figured, if it helped her, then what the hell? | 所以我想说 如果你能帮她 那我还担心什么 |
[11:30] | Megan is convinced that I am incapable | 梅根坚信 |
[11:32] | of allowing joy to exist in my life | 我没办法接受生活中出现快了 |
[11:34] | due to some unprocessed trauma | 因为有些为消化的创伤 |
[11:35] | that your weird voodoo therapy is supposed to help me with, so… | 你奇怪的巫毒疗法 能帮我处理 所以 |
[11:40] | Do you think she’s right? | 你觉得她说得对吗 |
[11:46] | This is worse than it’s ever been. | 这比之前还疼 |
[11:48] | I-I know it’s hard, Avi, | 我知道你很难受 阿维 |
[11:49] | but I’m gonna need you to hold still for another little while. | 但是你还是再坚持一下 |
[11:51] | Okay? You’re doing great. | 好吧 你现在表现很好 |
[11:54] | – Hey, you paged? – Hey. | – 你叫我了吗 – 嘿 |
[11:56] | Uh, yes, I have a 24-year-old patient with IBD. | 是 我有一个患了炎性肠病的24岁病人 |
[11:59] | She presents with severe abdominal pain. | 她肚子异常疼痛 |
[12:01] | She thinks it’s an obstruction, | 她觉得是梗阻 |
[12:02] | but, I mean, she’s in way too much pain. | 但是 她实在是太疼了 |
[12:04] | I-I think it might be a perf. | 我觉得可能是穿孔 |
[12:05] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 嗯 – 好的 |
[12:07] | I’m… I’m waiting for the images to come up, so… | 我在等图像出现 所以 |
[12:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:09] | How was, uh, Zola this morning? | 今天早上 佐拉怎么样 |
[12:11] | She freaked out? Traumatized? | 吓坏了吗 受创了吗 |
[12:14] | I mean, I don’t think so, actually. | 其实 我觉得没有 |
[12:16] | I think she was kind of normal-ish. | 她好像还挺正常的 |
[12:18] | I mean, it’s hard to hear her over my own tell-tale heart. | 我爱八卦 只是我不太能看出她的想法 |
[12:21] | Right? | 是吧 |
[12:22] | I mean, why… why do we feel so guilty? | 为什么 为什么我们这么有罪恶感 |
[12:23] | We’re not doing anything wrong, right? | 也没做错什么 对吧 |
[12:25] | Well… | 嗯 |
[12:27] | Do you even like kids? | 你真的喜欢小孩吗 |
[12:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:29] | Well, we really haven’t talked about it, | 我们还没好好谈过 |
[12:31] | and I do have three of them. | 我有3个孩子呢 |
[12:34] | I have 16 first cousins, age 2 to 15. | 我16个堂妹堂弟 年龄从2到15都有 |
[12:37] | The 14-year-old, Tony, always calls me about girls. | 14岁的托尼 总跟我讲女孩的事 |
[12:40] | He’s been doing that since he was 9. | 从9岁就开始了 |
[12:42] | The 5-year-old, Sonia, | 5岁的 索尼亚 |
[12:44] | she attaches herself to my leg when she sees me, | 每次看到我就抱我大腿 |
[12:46] | and I basically wear her like a leg brace. | 我几乎走到哪 都带着她 跟腿套似的 |
[12:49] | The 2-year-old, Nicholas, | 2岁的尼古拉斯 |
[12:50] | likes to put things in my hair and then dig them out. | 喜欢在我头发里藏东西 然后挖出来 |
[12:55] | Your problem’s not gonna be that I don’t like kids, Mer. | 你的问题不在于我喜不喜欢孩子 梅尔 |
[12:57] | Your problem’s gonna be that your kids might like me more than you. | 你要面临的是 你孩子可能比起你更喜欢我 |
[13:00] | You think? | 真的啊 |
[13:01] | Scans are up. | 扫描结果出来了 |
[13:04] | Okay, Avi, your scans are up. | 好的 阿维 扫描结果出来了 |
[13:05] | We’re almost done here. | 我们快好了 |
[13:06] | Oh, my God. | 我 的 天 啊 |
[13:08] | You didn’t run a pregnancy test?! | 你没验孕吗 |
[13:09] | No, no, no, Qadri said she ran standard labs and then a CT. | 不不不 卡德里说她进行了标准化验 还做了CT |
[13:12] | What… Oh, my Go. | 什么 天啊 |
[13:13] | You guys, I’m not pregnant. | 你们俩 我没怀孕 |
[13:14] | I just have… Oww! | 我只是 |
[13:17] | Avi, you are pregnant, and you are in labor, | 阿维 你怀孕了 而且要生产了 |
[13:20] | and it looks like you’re crowning. | 现在在宫缩 |
[13:21] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[13:23] | – Let’s page OB and page the chief. – Yep. | – 呼叫妇产科医生和主任吧 – 好 |
[13:30] | Uh, Dr. Pierce, can you excuse us? | 皮尔斯医生 可以给我们点时间吗 |
[13:33] | I-I’d like a few minutes alone with Gemma if there’s time. | 我想跟杰玛单独谈一会 |
[13:35] | – Of course. – No. | – 没问题 – 不 |
[13:36] | – Gemma. – No, I don’t want him in here. | – 杰玛 – 我不想让他进来 |
[13:38] | Dr. Webber… | 韦伯医生 |
[13:39] | Gemma, don’t be ridiculous. | 杰玛 别闹了 |
[13:40] | – You are not my doctor. – No, I’m your friend. | – 你不是我的医生 – 不 我是你朋友 |
[13:42] | And I owe it to Ollie to check on you. | 我为了奥利也要来看看你 |
[13:44] | Ollie is dead. | 奥利已经死了 |
[13:46] | I don’t want you in here preaching at me, praying at me, | 我不希望你过来劝我 帮我祈祷 |
[13:49] | – pretending you relate. – Except I do. | – 假装你跟我有关系 – 我真的有关系 |
[13:51] | No, you don’t. You got a wife. | 你没关系 你有自己老婆 |
[13:54] | You got kids. | 有孩子 |
[13:55] | I had a sponsor. I had Ollie. | 我有保证人 有奥利 |
[13:58] | And now I got a stiletto in my chest | 我现在胸口被扎了鞋跟 |
[14:00] | and a bottle of tequila waiting for me when I get home. | 家里还有一瓶龙舌兰等着我 |
[14:03] | And I don’t want to hear what you got to think about any of it. | 我不想知道你对这有什么看法 |
[14:06] | So get out of my room before I call security. | 赶紧从我病房出去 不然我叫保安了 |
[14:08] | Oh, for God’s sakes, Gemma. | 行了吧 杰玛 |
[14:10] | Get out. | 出去 |
[14:12] | Um, you better run a tox screen, | 你最好做下毒检 |
[14:15] | make sure she’s not still drunk. | 看看她是不是还醉着呢 |
[14:16] | You arrogant son of a bitch! | 你这个自以为是的混蛋 |
[14:18] | Get out! Get out! | 出去 出去 |
[14:20] | – Gemma, please calm down. – Get out! | – 杰玛 请冷静 – 出去 |
[14:22] | – Please… Gemma, please hold still. – Get out! | – 拜托 杰玛 不要乱动 – 出去 |
[14:23] | – Get out! – Dr, Webber, get out! Please. | – 出去 – 韦伯医生 拜托出去吧 |
[14:30] | Did you page OB? | 你联系妇产科了吗 |
[14:31] | Yeah, it’s a busy delivery day, apparently. | 今天生产的人很多 好像 |
[14:35] | Okay, Avi, good, push! | 好的 阿维 继续加油 |
[14:36] | How do you give a pregnant woman a CT? | 你怎么能给孕妇做CT |
[14:38] | Qadri ordered the CT. | 这是卡德里要求的 |
[14:40] | ‘Cause I had my period yesterday. | 我昨天还来大姨妈了 |
[14:41] | This makes no seeeense! | 根本说不通啊 |
[14:43] | Bear down, Avi. Good job. | 继续加油 阿维 很优秀 |
[14:46] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[14:47] | Two wombs! | 两个子宫 |
[14:49] | What? | 什么 |
[14:50] | Oh, look at this! | 你们看看 |
[14:51] | It’s a u-uterus didelphys! | 这是双子宫啊 |
[14:53] | Look at this, Greys! | 你来看看 格蕾 |
[14:55] | I’m a little busy right now, Dr. Bailey! | 我现在有点忙 贝莉医生 |
[14:56] | What the hell is uter… Aaah! | 双 是什么 |
[14:58] | You have two uteri, but you’e only pregnant in one! | 你有两个子宫 但是只有一个怀孕了 |
[15:01] | Oh, my Goooood! | 天啊 |
[15:04] | Good job, good job, Avi. | 很厉害 厉害 阿维 |
[15:06] | You’re almost there. | 快出来了 |
[15:07] | Head down, okay? Come on. | 头出来了 加油 |
[15:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:13] | Here’s your baby boy. | 你的儿子来啦 |
[15:30] | So, did you ever follow through with the whole… | 生母的事情 |
[15:33] | birth-mom thing? | 你继续查了吗 |
[15:34] | Have you been talking to Alex? | 你跟亚历克斯联系了吗 |
[15:35] | Not about that, no. | 这并没有 |
[15:38] | – Well, you were right. – About? | – 你说得对 – 什么 |
[15:41] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:42] | Y-You said that you needed me to help you | 你说你需要帮我 |
[15:43] | with spray-on skin, | 研究皮肤活性再生 |
[15:44] | so can we just get to it already? | 我们就不能直接开始吗 |
[15:45] | It’s a process. | 这是一个过程 |
[15:47] | Right now, we’re focused on aerosolization and coverage. | 现在我们的重点是烟雾化和扩散 |
[15:50] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[15:51] | This is a lab | 这个研究 |
[15:52] | where boring things go to get more boring. | 才是最无聊的 |
[15:57] | Injecting cement. | 注浆 |
[16:05] | Is that it? | 这么简单吗 |
[16:06] | Just because I made it look easy doesn’t mean it was. | 我表现的很轻松 不代表它真的很容易 |
[16:14] | Do you have them? | 你拿到了吗 |
[16:16] | The… The stem cells? Are they here? | 干细胞 到了吗 |
[16:17] | Uh, not yet. | 还没 |
[16:18] | Now we just have to get some blood samples from your mom | 我们得先给你妈妈采血 |
[16:21] | before the procedure. | 才能开始做手术 |
[16:22] | I can’t quite breathe. | 我有点无法呼吸了 |
[16:24] | I-I mean, I can’t get a deep breath. | 我是说 没办法深呼吸 |
[16:28] | And I think it’s because I’m so aware. | 我觉得可能是自己感受的太多了 |
[16:31] | I’m aware of my hands. | 能感受到手 |
[16:33] | I’m aware of my legs. | 我的腿 |
[16:36] | My fingers. | 手指 |
[16:38] | When I walk… every step… I’m aware. | 走路的时候 每一步 我都能感受到 |
[16:42] | I’m in awe. | 我很紧张 |
[16:43] | We’re anxious and we’re depressed | 全身焦虑和抑郁 |
[16:45] | and we mope and we worry about an extra five pounds | 消沉 担心自己多长5磅肉 |
[16:48] | or our… our stupid job. | 或者担心 愚蠢的工作 |
[16:50] | Since the accident, all I can think about | 事故发生之后 我满脑子 |
[16:52] | are my feet and my hands | 都是我的手 脚 |
[16:57] | and how grateful I am for them. | 以及自己多感恩 它们还在 |
[17:02] | And I want them for my mom. | 我希望妈妈也能有 |
[17:04] | I want her hands back. | 希望她的手长回来 |
[17:07] | I want them so badly, I can’t quite breathe. | 我好希望 我都不太能呼吸了 |
[17:15] | All right, we need to suspend the patient’s breathing | 注射过程中 |
[17:16] | for about two minutes while we inject. | 我们需要让病人闭气2分钟左右 |
[17:19] | Lucky for everybody, I can do a lot in, uh, two minutes. | 所幸 在两分钟我可以做很多事 |
[17:22] | Y… What? | 你 什么 |
[17:25] | You miss your boyfriend. | 你想你男友了 |
[17:28] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:29] | Ortho Barbie. | 整骨外科的帅哥 |
[17:30] | Shepherd, I can’t believe you have a thing with a jock! | 谢泼德 不敢相信你跟那么健美的人有一腿 |
[17:34] | It’s not… Shut up. | 才不是 闭嘴 |
[17:35] | Is it weird having sex with a cartoon character? | 跟卡通人物上床 奇不奇怪 |
[17:38] | Does he drip ink on you when he sweats? | 他出汗的时候 出的是不是墨水 |
[17:40] | Okay, I made you laugh. Come on. | 我逗你笑了 对吧 |
[17:42] | Spill. I need deets, and you, obviously… you need advice. | 说吧 我想八卦 你好像很需要建议 |
[17:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:46] | Yes, he looks like a cartoon god, | 是 他好像漫画里走出来的 |
[17:48] | and the sex is athletic, | 上床非常猛 |
[17:50] | and there is eye contact, and nobody cries after, | 我们还有强烈眼神交流 之后谁也没哭 |
[17:53] | and he’s funny and fun and easy to hang out with, | 他很风趣 有意思 一起玩很开心 |
[17:55] | which is just confusing to me | 所以我很困惑 |
[17:56] | because it’s so not my type. | 因为 我不喜欢这样的 |
[17:58] | Oh! Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:00] | He’s your Altman. Hm. | 他是你的奥尔特曼 |
[18:01] | My Altman? | 我的奥尔特曼 |
[18:02] | Yeah, you know, somebody so good and unbroken and kind | 这么个好人 没有缺陷 |
[18:05] | that they just seem wrong for you, | 在你看来是错的 |
[18:06] | but, really, I mean, you… | 不过说真的 你 |
[18:08] | You’ve never been happier. | 你从来没这么开心过 |
[18:09] | So, yeah, he’s your Altman. | 所以 他是你的奥尔特曼 |
[18:11] | Oh, Tom. | 汤姆 |
[18:13] | You poor guy. | 这个小可怜 |
[18:16] | So, you came home from Germany, and you got back with Amelia. | 你从德国回家后 跟阿米莉亚重归于好了 |
[18:19] | But that wasn’t what you wanted. | 但你不想这样 |
[18:20] | It was. | 之前想 |
[18:21] | Amelia was… perfect. | 阿米莉亚非常完美 |
[18:24] | I mean, if there was… there was no Teddy, then… | 如果 没出现泰迪 那么 |
[18:27] | – There is a Teddy. – No, there’s not. | – 有个泰迪 – 并没有 |
[18:29] | I mean, she and I, we just… | 我是说 我和她 我们 |
[18:31] | we have bad timing. | 时机不对 |
[18:32] | But the timing was right in Germany, | 德国的时机是对的 |
[18:33] | – and still, you blew it up. – Accidentally. | – 可你还是毁了 – 意外 |
[18:35] | Was it an accident? | 那是意外吗 |
[18:37] | It’s the opposite of what you went to Germany to do, Owen. | 跟你去德国做的事情正相反 欧文 |
[18:40] | So why would you blow it? | 为什么你要毁掉它 |
[18:42] | You’re not stupid. You don’t like hurting people. | 你不傻 你不喜欢伤害人 |
[18:45] | Why would you do it? | 为什么你那么做 |
[18:47] | Uh, I… | 我 |
[18:51] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:53] | Well, it seems like you might be caught in a pattern. | 你可能是陷入了一个死循环 |
[18:55] | And if we can find the original event that started that pattern, | 如果我们能找到造成循环的原因 |
[18:57] | we can just stop it from replaying. | 就能避免它重演 |
[18:59] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[19:01] | And that’s your E.N.T. thing? | 这就是你的ENT诊断吗 |
[19:02] | It’s N.E.T., but whatever. | 是NET 随便吧 |
[19:05] | Are you up for that? | 你准备好了吗 |
[19:08] | Does it involve electric shocks of any kind? | 会需要电击吗 |
[19:12] | I’m on my way to a consult, | 我要去会诊 |
[19:14] | but I wanted to make sure everything went okay. | 但我想确认这里没问题 |
[19:15] | Josh was awesome. Access site looks great. | 乔西很棒 通路情况很棒 |
[19:17] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[19:18] | No more stabbing knives in my back. | 后背没有刺痛了 |
[19:21] | – I think we’re better than okay, Chief. – Good. | – 情况不是一般好 院长 – 那就好 |
[19:22] | Hey, what’s the over/under on the bathroom situation? | 厕所在哪呢 |
[19:25] | Do I need to continue to lie here? | 我还得躺在这吗 |
[19:26] | – You can go. – I’ll stop by later. | – 你可以去 – 我待会儿再过来 |
[19:28] | All right, coming down. | 好 放下来 |
[19:31] | Good, careful, careful. | 好 当心 当心 |
[19:33] | – Any tightness? – No, no, I’m good. | – 有紧绷感吗 – 没 没有 我感觉很好 |
[19:36] | Ah, so, what’s your number one? | 你的首选是什么 |
[19:38] | UCSF, apparently. | 显然是加州大学旧金山分校 |
[19:41] | Well, I have a Skype interview with them later, actually. | 其实我待会儿要和他们进行视频面试 |
[19:42] | Blow it off, man. Hospitals are boring. | 推掉吧 伙计 医院太无聊了 |
[19:44] | Find yourself a hockey team, you know? | 找个冰球队 |
[19:46] | Fights, skates to the face, busted shoulders. | 争球 脸接冰刀 碰撞推搡 |
[19:48] | It’s a real money-maker right there. | 那才是真正赚钱的领域 |
[19:50] | Josh? Josh? Josh? | 乔西 乔西 乔西 |
[19:52] | – Call a code! – Oh, my God. | – 这需要急救 – 天呐 |
[19:53] | We need a gurney over here. | 马上推轮床过来 |
[19:54] | Oh, my God. Josh. | 天呐 乔西 |
[19:56] | – What’s… What’s happening? – We need help. | – 怎么 出什么事了 – 我们需要帮助 |
[19:57] | Take him outside. Get a crash cart now. | 带他出去 推急救推车过来 |
[19:58] | What’s happening? Oh, my God, Josh! | 出什么事了 天呐 乔西 |
[19:59] | – Get me cardio. – Josh! | – 叫心外的医生过来 – 乔西 |
[20:00] | Start bagging him and get an ABG now! | 给他按压送气 马上测动脉血气 |
[20:10] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[20:11] | I just need to make sure that her heart isn’t affected, | 我需要确认她的心脏是否受伤 |
[20:13] | and then I’ll do a pericardial window. | 然后做一个心包开创 |
[20:15] | It’s pretty simple. | 很简单 |
[20:17] | You really shouldn’t be here, Richard. | 你真的不该来这的 理查德 |
[20:21] | The last time I saw Gemma, | 我上次见到杰玛 |
[20:22] | she was taking a cake for 17 years’ sobriety. | 还是她庆祝戒酒17周年的时候 |
[20:27] | Then Ollie died, | 然后奥利死了 |
[20:29] | and I stopped going to meetings for a while, | 我有段时间没去参加互助会 |
[20:31] | and I guess Gemma did, too. | 我猜杰玛也是 |
[20:34] | But you didn’t drink. | 但是你没有喝酒 |
[20:37] | No, no. | 不 没有 |
[20:38] | I took a baseball bat to a bar. | 我一棒砸烂了吧台 |
[20:41] | And if I didn’t have a lot of money to settle with the bar, | 要不是我花了一大笔钱和酒吧业主和解 |
[20:44] | I would’ve lost my license. | 我就丢掉行医执照了 |
[20:45] | I could’ve gone to prison. | 我有可能会进监狱 |
[20:47] | I was a dry drunk, Maggie, | 我当时酒瘾上来 |
[20:49] | and I was angry, and it was painful, | 既气愤又痛苦 |
[20:52] | and… | 而且 |
[20:54] | if it weren’t for Catherine, I… | 如果不是因为凯瑟琳 我 |
[20:58] | Dr. Pierce, we have a 911 page for cardio from ortho. | 皮尔斯医生 骨科那边要求心外医生参与急救 |
[21:01] | Altman’s in surgery, and so is Roberts. | 奥尔德曼在做手术 罗伯茨也是 |
[21:02] | Oh, go, go. I can handle it. | 去吧 去 我能处理 |
[21:04] | She doesn’t want you on her case. | 她不想让你负责她的手术 |
[21:05] | Look, I’ll talk Qadri through it. | 我会指导卡德丽里的 |
[21:06] | – Go where you’re needed, Maggie. – Okay. | – 去需要你的地方 玛姬 – 好的 |
[21:13] | Hi, Avi. | 你好 阿维 |
[21:14] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[21:16] | – Look at him. – Hello. | – 瞧瞧他 – 你好 |
[21:17] | Look at what I made. | 看看我生的宝贝 |
[21:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:21] | It’s Tucker. | 是塔克 |
[21:24] | Again. | 又来 |
[21:25] | I mean, really. | 有没有搞错 |
[21:27] | There are worse things than to have two good men | 一个孩子有两个亲近的男性 |
[21:30] | who the boy feels close to. | 又不是多糟糕的事 |
[21:31] | So you’d be cool if Tucker got remarried | 所以如果塔克再婚 |
[21:34] | and Tuck called his new wife “Mom”? | 然后管自己的妻子叫妈你也不介意咯 |
[21:35] | Now, why would you say a vicious thing like that? | 你干嘛要说这么恶毒的话 |
[21:37] | I’m just saying, I just… Can we please talk about me? | 我只是想说 能不能说说我的事 |
[21:40] | How did you tell Tuck that you were dating Ben? | 你要怎么和塔克说你在和本约会 |
[21:43] | I… You know, on some level, Tuck already knew. | 我 你知道 在某些层面 塔克已经知道了 |
[21:46] | Look, all you have to do is show up, | 你只需要到场 |
[21:48] | make it clear what’s happening, answer her questions. | 说清楚事情的经过 回答她的问题 |
[21:51] | All she wants to know is that you’re there for her, | 她只想知道你会陪在她身边 |
[21:53] | and you’re not going anywhere no matter what. | 不管发生什么你都不会离开 |
[21:57] | Okay, so, apparently Qadri did do a pregnancy test, | 显然卡德丽做过孕检 |
[21:59] | but she didn’t wait for the results | 但是她没等孕检结果出来 |
[22:01] | because Avi was so sure she knew what was going on. | 因为阿维很确信一切尽在掌控 |
[22:03] | Okay, I’m gonna say a thing, | 我就和你直说了 |
[22:04] | if only to spare you the humiliation | 免得你女朋友说 |
[22:05] | of your girlfriend having to say it. | 你没面子 |
[22:07] | – Trust, but verify. – Trust, but verify! | – 信任 但要核查 – 信任 但要核查 |
[22:10] | I heard about this morning, too. | 我也听说今天早晨的事了 |
[22:12] | You’re really batting a thousand today. | 你可真是麻烦缠身 |
[22:14] | It was in the middle of the night! | 那是半夜的事 |
[22:19] | Let’s go back to Germany, | 让我们回到德国 |
[22:21] | and just… to when you said | 回到 你对泰迪 |
[22:24] | the thing to Teddy. | 说那件事的时候 |
[22:25] | Just focus on what you were feeling in that moment. | 集中于你在那一刻的感受 |
[22:28] | – Okay. – Just be there, | – 好的 – 回到那里 |
[22:29] | and hold your arm strong. | 把胳膊绷直 |
[22:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:35] | And… | 然后 |
[22:39] | Okay, there it is. | 对了 就这样 |
[22:40] | So, now, just let that go. | 现在 放开那段记忆 |
[22:42] | Think about something else, anything else, | 想些别的事 |
[22:44] | and let’s check the concept of nervousness. | 检查一下你有没有紧张 |
[22:49] | Of despair. | 绝望 |
[22:51] | Feeling of distrust. | 不信任感 |
[22:53] | Feeling of distrust. | 不信任感 |
[22:55] | Sensitivity to someone else’s distrust. | 对他人不值得信任的敏感 |
[22:57] | Your distrust. | 对自己的不信任 |
[22:59] | Okay, so, it’s yours. | 所以是对你自己的不信任 |
[23:01] | That’s crazy. | 太不可思议了 |
[23:03] | Do you feel distrustful of Teddy? | 你不信任泰迪吗 |
[23:05] | No. | 没有 |
[23:06] | Can you remember a time in your life | 你能不能回忆起你生命中有那一刻 |
[23:08] | when you felt that way? | 你有这样的感受 |
[23:13] | You know what? That’s a broad question. | 算了 这个问题太宽泛 |
[23:14] | Let’s just check when it could’ve happened. | 来看看可能是什么时间发生的 |
[23:16] | Conception to five. | 回到你五岁的时候 |
[23:17] | Listen, w-why don’t we just skip to the Iraq War, | 听着 不如我们直接跳到伊拉克战争 |
[23:19] | ’cause if we’re talking about trauma, that’s where it started. | 因为如果我们要讨论创伤 那就应该从哪里开始 |
[23:21] | – So… – Okay. | – 所以 – 好的 |
[23:22] | Was it during the Iraq War? | 是在伊拉克战争期间的事吗 |
[23:25] | No, it’s not the war, then. | 不 那就不是战争 |
[23:26] | Five to ten? | 五到十岁 |
[23:29] | Five? Six? | 五 六 |
[23:31] | Seven? Eight? | 七 八 |
[23:34] | Nine? Ten? | 九 十 |
[23:38] | Do you have a memory of feeling distrustful when you were ten? | 你记不记得你在十岁的时候为什么感到不信任 |
[23:41] | No. | 不记得 |
[23:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:48] | – Do you remember feeling joy at ten? – Probably. I was ten. | – 你记得在十岁的时候感受到喜悦吗 – 有可能 我当时才十岁 |
[23:52] | Don’t look too hard. | 不要太紧张 |
[23:55] | There’s probably a memory sitting right there. | 那段记忆可能就在眼前 |
[23:57] | Just the first thing you think of. | 你能想到的第一件事 |
[24:01] | I won an award. | 我得了奖 |
[24:05] | There was a Science Bee at school. | 是参加学校的科学竞赛得的 |
[24:08] | And, um, lasted three days. | 比赛历时三天 |
[24:10] | All grades. | 所有年级参赛 |
[24:12] | I beat everyone at the school. | 我击败了全校所有的参赛者 |
[24:15] | How’d you feel about that? | 你感觉如何 |
[24:16] | Great. Proud. | 很棒 很自豪 |
[24:21] | Best that I’ve ever felt. | 前所未有的喜悦 |
[24:23] | It doesn’t sound like it. | 听你描述不像是这样 |
[24:31] | So you told him to go to Germany. | 所以是你让她去德国 |
[24:33] | Because every time I looked at him, | 因为我每次看着他 |
[24:35] | I could see him thinking about her. | 我能看出他在想她 |
[24:36] | And he went, and she rejected him. | 他去了 她拒绝了他 |
[24:39] | He went to Germany, declared his love, | 他去了德国 表明了爱意 |
[24:41] | and she declared it back. | 她做出了回应 |
[24:43] | She loves him, Tom. She always has. | 她爱他 汤姆 一直都是 |
[24:45] | And… And now there’s a baby. | 而且 现在还有了个孩子 |
[24:46] | I was kind of hoping she was | 我希望那是个 |
[24:47] | a one-night-stand-between-friends baby. | 一夜风流留下的孩子 |
[24:49] | Nope, she is definitely a love baby. | 不 她绝对是爱的结晶 |
[24:51] | Except for the salty brunette | 除了一个善妒的褐发女不时 |
[24:52] | who keeps showing up back in his bed. | 从他的背后冒出来 |
[24:55] | Tom, I’m telling you this as a friend… | 汤姆 作为朋友我劝你一句 |
[24:57] | Owen and Teddy are inevitable. | 欧文和泰迪的结合是不可避免的 |
[25:00] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[25:01] | Stem cells are here. | 干细胞来了 |
[25:02] | OR 2 is prepped. | 二号手术室准备好了 |
[25:03] | My man! | 好小子 |
[25:04] | See you in there. | 手术室见 |
[25:06] | Yeah. | 好嘞 |
[25:07] | – Shut up. – Shepherd. | – 别说话 – 谢泼德 |
[25:09] | We’re about to perform an experimental procedure | 我们即将进行的手术 |
[25:10] | in which we might give a paralyzed woman | 有可能让一个瘫痪的人 |
[25:12] | the use of her arms. | 能重新使用她的胳膊 |
[25:14] | “Inevitable” doesn’t scare me. | 不可避免这个词吓不倒我 |
[25:21] | Let’s go off bypass. | 关闭体外循环 |
[25:24] | I-I was careful. I… | 我很小心 我 |
[25:25] | I don’t know if you used the wrong amount of pressure | 我不知道你是压力不合适 |
[25:27] | or if the cement was too liquid, | 还是填充剂黏稠度不够 |
[25:28] | but the pulmonary artery is destroyed. | 但是肺动脉受到了损害 |
[25:30] | I pieced it together, but the graft is barely holding. | 我进行了修补 但是支架快撑不住了 |
[25:32] | What can I do? | 我能做些什么 |
[25:33] | This is a temporary fix at best. | 这最多只能算是临时不久 |
[25:36] | We could consider putting him on the transplant list. | 我们得考虑把他放到移植名单上去 |
[25:38] | – Transplant? – If you can think of a better way | – 移植 – 如果你能想到更好的办法 |
[25:40] | to save your patient from dying, | 挽救你病人的安危 |
[25:41] | I’d love to hear it. | 我乐意听听 |
[25:42] | Damn it. Schmitt, suction! | 该死 施密特 抽吸 |
[25:44] | The repair didn’t hold? | 修复部分没撑住 |
[25:45] | There is nothing here to hold onto. | 根本没有可供依靠的部分 |
[25:47] | Clamp! | 止血钳 |
[25:49] | Flap! | 皮瓣 |
[25:51] | Suction! | 抽吸 |
[25:55] | I ran home after school. | 我放学后跑回家 |
[25:58] | I had this big certificate with a seal. | 拿着一张四周饰有金边的证书 |
[26:01] | You know, like, uh, foil. | 就是 一层金属箔 |
[26:04] | I remember that. | 我记得 |
[26:07] | And, uh, my mom was waiting for me in the kitchen. | 我母亲等在厨房 |
[26:12] | And I was about to show her it, | 我正要给她看 |
[26:13] | and then she said, “Owen, sit down.” | 她告诉我 欧文 坐下 |
[26:16] | So I sat down, | 所以我就坐下了 |
[26:18] | and… she told me | 然后 她告诉我 |
[26:20] | that my dad died… | 我父亲去世了 |
[26:23] | that day. | 就在那天 |
[26:27] | – So… – I’m sorry. | – 所 -我很遗憾 |
[26:30] | What about the prize? The certificate. | 那你得的奖呢 那张证书 |
[26:33] | What? | 什么 |
[26:35] | Oh. I-I didn’t tell her about that. | 我没跟她说 |
[26:37] | I didn’t tell anybody. | 我没告诉任何人 |
[26:38] | I was, um, you know… | 我当时 |
[26:41] | I was ashamed that I was so proud, | 为自己这种自豪的情绪感到愧疚 |
[26:45] | that I was so… happy when she was so sad. | 我在她那么难过的时候 那么开心 |
[26:53] | And my dad was, um… | 我父亲 |
[26:55] | Owen, I think you’ve been reliving this moment ever since. | 欧文 我认为你自那以后就一直在反复回忆这一刻 |
[26:58] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[27:00] | I think you don’t trust joy. | 我认为你不信任快乐 |
[27:03] | I think you stop it before something terrible happens, | 我认为你是想避免喜极生悲 |
[27:06] | before the bad news comes. | 免得得到坏消息 |
[27:09] | But it’s not coming anymore. | 但是坏消息不会来了 |
[27:12] | That moment is over. | 那一刻已经过去了 |
[27:14] | It came, and you’re okay. | 它已经来过了 你挺过来了 |
[27:17] | So let’s stop the replay. | 所以我们就停止回放 |
[27:24] | How? | 怎么做 |
[27:26] | Okay, I want you to… | 我要你 |
[27:29] | I want you to put your hand on your wrist like this, okay? | 我要你把你的手这样放在手腕上 好吗 |
[27:32] | And then put your hand on your forehead. | 然后把另一只手手放在额头 |
[27:38] | And just sit and breathe. | 坐好呼吸 |
[28:05] | Dr. Franco, please call extension 523. | 弗兰克医生 请呼523分机 |
[28:08] | Dr. Franco, please call extension 523. | 弗兰克医生 请呼523分机 |
[28:12] | You don’t quit, huh? | 你就是不肯放弃 是吧 |
[28:14] | You bring a “Big Book”? | 你把大部头搬来了 |
[28:15] | You planning to read to me | 打算趁我没力气阻止你的时候 |
[28:17] | while I’m too weak to stop you? | 读给我听 |
[28:20] | I just wanted to update you. | 我就是来给你汇报一下最新情况 |
[28:21] | Dr. Pierce had an emergency with another patient. | 皮尔斯医生去负责另一名病人的急救了 |
[28:24] | So… she didn’t do your surgery. | 她 没有给你做手术 |
[28:27] | I did. | 是我做的 |
[28:32] | So I can sue you. | 那我就可以起诉你 |
[28:34] | Buy me a new pair of shoes. | 用得来的钱给自己买双好鞋 |
[28:35] | You do whatever you want to. | 随你怎么做 |
[28:37] | Although it would make you a serious ingrate, | 如果你真那么做了你就是个忘恩负义的白眼狼 |
[28:39] | seeing how I saved your damn life, | 我明明救了你的命 |
[28:41] | you stubborn drunk! | 你这个死倔的酒鬼 |
[28:52] | Ow, ow. Hurts. | 哦 好疼 |
[28:56] | Hurts when I laugh. | 一笑我就疼 |
[28:57] | Well, it ought to hurt. | 该 |
[28:58] | You punctured your heart with a shoe. | 谁让你拿鞋在胸口打了个洞 |
[29:01] | That’s a new bottom if I ever heard one. | 跌入谷底也没听说有人这么干 |
[29:05] | I had 17 years. | 我戒酒17年了 |
[29:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:11] | I want ’em back. | 我想要追回来 |
[29:17] | The years don’t matter, Gemma. | 多少年不重要 杰玛 |
[29:19] | Just today. | 要活在当下 |
[29:22] | It’s just… It’s just one day at a time. | 活一天 算一天 |
[29:26] | You start your count all over again and tell me that. | 等你重新算戒酒的日子了再来和我说这些 |
[29:30] | Well, not long ago, I almost did. | 不久之前 我差点就要从头再来了 |
[29:33] | I slid my chip across a bar, | 我把我的纪念币滑过吧台 |
[29:36] | traded it for a line of shots. | 换了几杯酒 |
[29:38] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[29:41] | It was a very bad day. | 那天很糟糕 |
[29:43] | Tell me more. | 仔细讲讲 |
[29:45] | You stubborn drunk. | 你个死倔的酒鬼 |
[30:00] | Thank you for finding this study. | 感谢你找到这份研究 |
[30:02] | Thank you for inspiring me to find this study. | 感谢你激励我找到这份研究 |
[30:05] | I’ll thank you both to stop | 我谢谢你们不要让我 |
[30:06] | before I vomit into an open spine. | 在切开脊柱的时候吐出来 |
[30:08] | Okay, suspend her breathing. | 好了 暂停呼吸 |
[30:11] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[30:18] | I know you love Ben and I know you didn’t mean to, | 我知道你爱本你不是有意的 |
[30:20] | but it hurt your father’s feelings, | 但是这会伤了你父亲的感情 |
[30:22] | so you just have to say you’re sorry | 你只需要道个歉 |
[30:24] | and go back to calling Ben “Ben.” | 然后恢复你对本的称呼 |
[30:26] | Wait, hold on. | 等一下 稍等 |
[30:28] | Pop-Pop. | 老头子 |
[30:32] | – Hey, what happened? – Something went wrong. | – 怎么了 – 出事了 |
[30:34] | – They took him. – What? Josh should be out by… | – 他们把他推进手术室了 – 什么 乔西早就该出来了 |
[30:35] | Dr. Bailey, something went really wrong. | 贝莉医生 出大事了 |
[30:37] | Okay, uh, I’ll find out, okay? | 我这就去弄清楚 |
[30:40] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[30:49] | No. | 不会吧 |
[30:51] | How? | 怎么会 |
[30:53] | Massive pulmonary artery embolism. | 严重肺动脉栓塞 |
[30:56] | The bone cement… | 骨填充剂 |
[30:57] | Okay, wait, I don’t want to hear it from you. | 听一下 我不想听你说 |
[30:58] | I want to hear it from you. | 我要你来说 |
[31:01] | The cement leaked, causing a blood clot. | 填充剂溢流 导致血栓 |
[31:04] | He went into cardiac arrest. | 致使他心跳骤停 |
[31:05] | Dr. Pierce tried to repair the pulmonary artery. | 皮尔斯医生试图修复肺动脉 |
[31:08] | We tried everything we could, and we… | 我们尝试了一切可用的办法 但是我们 |
[31:09] | You made a mistake on a healthy 21-year-old man. | 你在给一个21岁的健康男性手术时出了差错 |
[31:12] | And that man is now dead. That’s what happened. | 结果导致这位病人死亡 这就是事情的经过 |
[31:25] | Schmitt, you close. | 施密特 你来缝合 |
[31:26] | And you… | 至于你 |
[31:27] | you are gonna stand right next to me | 我要让你站在我身边 |
[31:29] | and take in every moment of that grandfather’s grief. | 好好感受那位祖父的悲痛 |
[31:32] | And if you’re a good surgeon, you’ll remember it. | 如果你是位好外科医生 你就会记住 |
[31:35] | And you’ll never make this mistake again. | 而且再也不会再犯同样的错误 |
[31:55] | Look, the way I see it is we can keep working in awkward silence | 听着 依我看来我们可以继续在这尴尬的沉默中工作 |
[31:59] | until it’s time for you to go home, or… | 知道下班回家 或者 |
[32:00] | – I vote that. – …or | – 我选那个 – 或者 |
[32:02] | you can tell me what you meant by “I was right.” | 你可以告诉我你说的我之前是对的是什么意思 |
[32:04] | ‘Cause I could, maybe, help you feel, | 因为我可以 没准能帮你 |
[32:06] | I don’t know, one drop less crappy. | 我说不好 好一丢丢 |
[32:08] | You told me not to go looking, | 你让我不要去打探 |
[32:10] | and you were right. That’s all, so… | 你说得没错 就这样 所以 |
[32:12] | Jo, I told you not to go looking if everything was okay. | 乔 如果一切安好我才叫你不要去打探 |
[32:15] | You went looking, so maybe everything was not okay. | 你去看了 所以情况并非风平浪静 |
[32:17] | Maybe you needed that. | 也许你需要知道 |
[32:18] | No, no. You know what? I had everything. | 不 不 你知道吗 我本来拥有一切 |
[32:20] | I had a marriage and a job and… | 我有一个美满的婚姻一份满意的工作 |
[32:23] | Yeah, Alex is right here. | 艾历克斯就在这 |
[32:25] | You got a great job right here. | 你想要的工作也在这 |
[32:28] | You’re doing it right now. | 你现在就在做 |
[32:29] | I’m spraying water on a paper towel, | 我在往湿纸巾上洒水 |
[32:31] | and Alex is anything but happy. | 而艾历克斯更是 苦恼烦闷 |
[32:33] | ‘Cause he’s worried about you. | 那是因为他担心你 |
[32:35] | He’s trying to help. Come on. | 他想要帮忙 别这样 |
[32:37] | I knew it. I knew it. | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[32:39] | – He sent you here. – No, he didn’t. | – 是他派你来的 – 不 不是他 |
[32:41] | Jo, that’s not what this is. | 乔 不是这么回事 |
[32:43] | Then what is it? | 那是为了什么 |
[32:44] | The guy’s worried, okay? | 他很担心 |
[32:45] | He’s wondering. | 迷茫 |
[32:47] | Why don’t you just communicate with him? | 你为什么不去和他谈谈 |
[32:48] | ‘Cause it would only hurt, and it won’t help. | 因为那样只会伤他更深 于事无补 |
[32:53] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[32:55] | I had all this happy, | 我本来拥有幸福 |
[32:56] | and I just… tossed it aside | 结果我 弃掷逦迤 |
[32:58] | like it would always exist. | 好像幸福一直会在 |
[32:59] | I mean, we… we see it all the time. | 我们见得很多了 |
[33:01] | We diagnose patients with terrible diseases | 为病人确诊棘手的病症 |
[33:04] | or we tell someone that their husband dropped dead | 或者告诉某人她的丈夫 |
[33:06] | of… of a heart attack, | 因为心脏病猝死 |
[33:07] | and all they can say is they were fine yesterday, | 他们的昨日也都是一切安好 |
[33:09] | and they were. | 也确实如此 |
[33:10] | They were fine. | 他们原来的生活很幸福 |
[33:11] | I was fine. | 我也是 |
[33:13] | And I took it for granted, | 我习已为常 |
[33:15] | and now it feels impossible to get it back. | 现在却感觉回天乏力 |
[33:22] | It was Mer. | 是 小梅叫我来的 |
[33:25] | It was Meredith that asked me to look in on you. | 是梅瑞狄斯让我来看你的 |
[33:27] | She knows how our parents can screw with our heads. | 她了解被父母影响的后果 |
[33:31] | I’m here, okay? | 我就在这 好吗 |
[33:33] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[33:34] | You came to work drunk, Jo. | 你是喝醉酒来工作的 乔 |
[33:37] | You’re still drunk. | 你还醉着 |
[33:40] | I can smell it. | 我能闻出来 |
[33:41] | I’m thinking vodka in the water bottle. | 你应该是用水瓶装的伏特加 |
[33:43] | I’m glad you had the decency not to see any patients today. | 我很高兴你好歹有职业操守今天没看病人 |
[33:45] | That’s nice. | 这不错 |
[33:46] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[33:48] | You’re in a lot of pain, | 你很痛苦 |
[33:49] | and you’re trying to numb it. I get that, okay? | 你想要麻痹自己 我能够理解 |
[33:52] | It’s not gonna work. | 这样下去是行不通的 |
[33:53] | I’m telling you. You’re gonna ruin your life. | 我跟你说 你这样会毁了你自己的 |
[33:55] | Jo, don’t leave. | 乔 不要走 |
[33:57] | Just talk to me for a second. | 和我谈一谈 |
[33:59] | I’m trying to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[34:07] | You set foot in this hospital drunk again, | 你要是再喝醉酒来医院 |
[34:11] | you’re not gonna be met with compassion. | 迎接你的就不是友善的劝导了 |
[34:43] | The surgery went well. | 手术进行的很顺利 |
[34:44] | I see that. | 我看到了 |
[34:46] | Yours? | 你的呢 |
[34:48] | Did not. | 不顺利 |
[34:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[34:53] | And Dr. Pierce | 皮尔斯医生 |
[34:55] | did everything she could, but… | 尽了全力 但是 |
[34:57] | …the damage was too extensive. | 损伤范围太大 |
[34:59] | I’m… | 我 |
[35:01] | You said we’d be lucky to have that doctor. | 你说那位医生接诊我们是我们的幸运 |
[35:04] | You said Josh would be in good hands. | 你说乔西会得到良好的照顾 |
[35:08] | – What happened? – I know. I know. | – 发生什么了 – 我知道 我知道 |
[35:13] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[35:19] | My boy. | 我的孙子 |
[35:35] | Yeah, it’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[35:52] | Okay, now all we do is wait. | 现在我们只要等待 |
[35:55] | I hope we didn’t get their hopes up for nothing. | 希望我们没有白白让他们燃起希望 |
[35:58] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:00] | How do you feel about sushi burritos? | 你觉得寿司玉米卷怎么样 |
[36:05] | That sounds like a culinary abomination, | 听起来像是黑暗料理 |
[36:08] | and I need one immediately. | 我需要马上来一口 |
[36:11] | Could you give me one minute, though? | 能等我一下吗 |
[36:19] | Look, I know you think you’re being brave | 我知道你觉得为泰迪而战 |
[36:20] | by fighting for Teddy, | 是一种勇敢的行为 |
[36:22] | but that’s not what’s happening here. | 但是情况并非如此 |
[36:24] | Y-Your hopes are up. They’re way up… | 你的热情高涨 太高了 |
[36:27] | And hope scares you. | 这吓到你了 |
[36:28] | And that’s why you’re, uh, | 所以你才 |
[36:29] | hiding behind a very pretty, very decent guy | 躲在一个俊俏 正直的人背后 |
[36:32] | to cover the fact that you’re still hung up on Owen Hunt. | 来掩饰你对欧文·亨特旧情不改 |
[36:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:38] | A thing I’ve learned | 我学到 |
[36:39] | is that life is a series of choices. | 人生就是一系列的抉择 |
[36:42] | And that sometimes, there is an easier, softer way. | 有时候 会有一条更容易 平坦的道路 |
[36:47] | H-He is uncomplicated, yeah. | 他很单纯 没错 |
[36:52] | And it so refreshing. | 而且让人耳目一新 |
[36:53] | It is like diving into | 就像是在炎炎夏日 |
[36:54] | a cold pool on a hot day. | 跳入凉爽的泳池 |
[36:57] | Am I hung up on Owen? | 我是不是还对欧文恋恋不忘 |
[37:00] | Sure. | 没错 |
[37:01] | Maybe I always will be. | 也许我忘不了 |
[37:04] | But am I using Link? | 但我是不是在利用林克 |
[37:06] | No. | 不 |
[37:08] | I’m just choosing an easier path. | 我只是选择一条更容易的道路 |
[37:12] | You might want to try it. | 你也许应该试试 |
[37:33] | I was looking all over for you. | 我到处找你 |
[37:35] | Thought you might’ve tried to postpone. | 还以为你会推迟 |
[37:38] | Can’t just postpone a job interview. | 面试推迟不了 |
[37:40] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[37:42] | But they could make an exception, you know? | 但是他们可以破个例 |
[37:45] | Because of what happened today. | 考虑到今天发生的一切 |
[37:47] | Oh, you mean ’cause I screwed up so completely | 你是说我的失误吧 |
[37:49] | that someone’s dead? | 一个病人害死了 |
[37:51] | Oh, yeah, sure, let me just call up the hiring committee | 没错 当然 里维 让我打给招聘委员会 |
[37:54] | and fill them in, Levi. | 汇报他们 |
[37:56] | So, you think you’re in the best condition | 你觉得你这样适合 |
[37:58] | to interview for your dream job? | 进行你梦寐以求工作的面试吗 |
[38:00] | Just e-mail ’em, okay? | 给他们发一封邮件 |
[38:03] | Then we can get out of here. | 然后我们离开这里 |
[38:04] | No, you don’t get it! | 不 你不明白 |
[38:05] | ‘Cause you let failure hold you back your whole life. | 因为你一辈子都让失败拖累你 |
[38:08] | It’s basically your entire identity. | 这基本上成了你的身份写照 |
[38:11] | But it’s not mine. | 但我不要这样 |
[38:16] | So much of the world operates | 世界在我们不经意间 |
[38:18] | without us ever thinking about it. | 持续运转 |
[38:21] | Dr. Kim, it’s nice to see you. | 金姆医生 很高兴见到你 |
[38:22] | Your application is tremendously impressive. | 你的简历让我印象深刻 |
[38:25] | Hey, Dr. Hogans, | 霍根斯医生 |
[38:26] | thank you for making the time to talk to me. | 感谢你腾出时间面试我 |
[38:28] | I’ve wanted to be a part of | 自从我将骨科选作 |
[38:29] | your program since I… | 我的专业方向之后 |
[38:31] | …since I first, uh, chose ortho as my specialty. | 我就一直想要加入你的项目 |
[38:35] | We expect it to work out in our favor, | 我们希望世界的运转能如我们所愿 |
[38:38] | and, most of the time, it does. | 大部分时候 确实如此 |
[38:59] | Let’s just go home, order in. | 我们回家吧 点外卖 |
[39:02] | I have to go to my place and get some clean clothes. | 我得回我的住处拿些干净衣服 |
[39:05] | I’m so tired, I might just crash there. | 我很累 可能就睡我家了 |
[39:08] | Move in with me. | 搬过来吧 |
[39:11] | What? | 什么 |
[39:13] | I love you, Maggie. | 我爱你 玛姬 |
[39:15] | I don’t want to take it for granted. | 我不想把这当作理所当然 |
[39:18] | I don’t want to miss it. | 我不想要错过 |
[39:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:23] | Move in with me. | 搬过来住吧 |
[39:27] | We worry about the future and think about the past. | 我们瞻前顾后 |
[39:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:40] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[39:41] | Come here, come here, come here. | 过来 过来 过来 |
[39:42] | 泰迪 你还好吗 | |
[39:49] | Teddy. Look. | 泰迪 看 |
[39:51] | 泰迪 梅根发来短信 说让关心笨笨 他今天不容易 | |
[39:54] | 欧文 确实不容易 但是有所进展 | |
[40:00] | And we so often miss what’s right in front of us. | 我们经常忽视我们面前的事物 |
[40:06] | You were drinking at work? | 你上班喝酒了 |
[40:11] | Jo, I’m done. | 乔 我受够了 |
[40:14] | You hear me? I’m done. | 你听到了吗 我受够了 |
[40:15] | I need you to hear me. I need you to talk to me. | 我要你听我说 我要你和我沟通 |
[40:18] | I love you, Jo. I love you, but I… | 我爱你 乔 我爱你 但是我 |
[40:20] | If you love me, you will let me… | 如果你爱我 你就 |
[40:22] | No, no, no, no, we’re not playing that game anymore. | 不 不 不 不 别再来这一套 |
[40:24] | We’re not playing that “if you love me, you’d leave me alone.” | 不要再说什么爱你就放手 |
[40:27] | You went to Pittsburgh, and we were good. | 你去匹兹堡之前 我们之间相安无事 |
[40:29] | – Stop. – We were good, and then you come back, | – 别说了 – 一切安好 结果你一回来 |
[40:31] | and you won’t talk to me, and you’re drinking at work. | 不愿意和我说话 还工作时喝酒 |
[40:33] | Please. | 求求你 |
[40:34] | So how about I just go to Pittsburgh | 不如我直接去匹兹堡 |
[40:35] | and find out what the hell happened to my wife?! | 弄清楚我妻子究竟经历了什么 |
[40:40] | We take what’s good and easy and working for granted… | 我们对轻松简单和行之有效的事物习以为常 |
[40:47] | I will talk to you when I’m ready to talk to you. | 等我准备好了我再和你说话 |
[40:51] | And if you ever threaten to go to Pittsburgh again, | 如果你再威胁去匹兹堡 |
[40:54] | I will leave you. | 我就离开你 |
[40:57] | Are we clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[41:00] | If you ever come to work drunk again, | 如果你再醉酒来上班 |
[41:02] | I’ll tell Bailey. | 我就告诉贝莉 |
[41:06] | Great. | 好 |
[41:08] | We have a deal. | 一言为定 |
[41:09] | …until it’s no longer good and easy and working for us. | 直到它出现问题 |
[41:14] | It’s normal, but we can do better | 这很正常 但是我们能做到更好 |
[41:17] | because there are tiny, beautiful gifts | 因为我们每天都会得到 |
[41:20] | we’re given every day. | 微小而幸福的馈赠 |
[41:21] | Here we go. | 吃的来了 |
[41:24] | So, the reason why you saw Dr. DeLuca here the other night | 你们前些天看到德鲁卡医生 |
[41:30] | was because he and I have been spending more time together. | 是因为他和我在一起的时间增多了 |
[41:33] | Is he your boyfriend? | 他是你男朋友吗 |
[41:35] | He is. | 他是 |
[41:36] | What’s that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[41:37] | Well, that means that I like him a lot. | 那意味着我很喜欢他 |
[41:41] | Not more than you, but a lot. | 没有超过你们 但是很喜欢 |
[41:43] | Are you gonna kiss him? | 你会亲他吗 |
[41:45] | Probably. | 大概会 |
[41:46] | – Ew, gross! – Oh, gross! | – 好恶心 – 好恶心 |
[41:48] | Is he gonna sleep on the couch again? | 他还会睡在沙发上吗 |
[41:50] | No, he won’t be sleeping on the couch, | 不 他不会再睡在沙发上 |
[41:53] | but he may be coming around a lot more, so… | 但是他可能会经常过来 所以 |
[41:56] | But I’m not going anywhere. | 但是我哪也不去 |
[41:58] | You’re stuck with me. | 你们就困在我身边了 |
[41:59] | Can he leave his guitar at home? | 他能把吉他留在家里吗 |
[42:02] | And it’s up to us to appreciate them to the fullest | 要由我们抓住机会全心全意 |
[42:05] | while we can. | 品味这些瞬间 |