时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | When a patient is dying on the table, | 当病人垂死的时候 |
[00:05] | the surgeon has to keep going, no matter what. | 外科医生不论如何 依然要继续下去 |
[00:11] | 4-0 Prolene. | 4-0普理灵缝线 |
[00:15] | When we have to pee, we hold it. | 即使尿急 我们也要憋着 |
[00:19] | When we’re heartbroken, we ignore it. | 心碎的话 只能无视 |
[00:22] | Helm, hang another unit. | 赫尔姆 再来一包 |
[00:23] | We’re out of blood. | 血不够用了 |
[00:24] | When we’re having a miscarriage | 当我们流产了 |
[00:25] | and our husband just has been shoot t… | 以及丈夫刚刚中枪 |
[00:28] | well, you remember. | 你都会记得的 |
[00:30] | You promised me, Dr. Grey. | 你跟我承诺过 格蕾医生 |
[00:39] | The heart, Helm, where’s the heart? | 心脏 赫尔姆 心脏呢 |
[00:40] | She doesn’t know. | 她不知道 |
[00:42] | Get me the crash cart! Charge to 200! | 急救车拿来 冲到200焦 |
[00:44] | The hope that we can fix this patient | 我们熬过人生低谷的动力 |
[00:45] | – is what keeps us going through – Clear! | – 来自于 – 离手 |
[00:47] | The worst moments of our lives. | 对于治好病人的希望 |
[00:51] | Clear! | 离手 |
[00:58] | If you’re not gonna leave, | 如果你不走 |
[00:59] | at least be quiet so I can sleep. | 至少安静点让我睡觉嘛 |
[01:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:04] | I had a bad dream. | 做噩梦了 |
[01:06] | How long are you planning on doing this for? | 你打算在我这里睡多久 |
[01:08] | Until you talk to me. | 等你跟我聊我就走 |
[01:27] | Whoa. Whoa, what’s… | 哇 怎么 |
[01:28] | Shh. We fell asleep. | 我们睡着了 |
[01:31] | So? | 所以呢 |
[01:32] | So we’ve never done that. We’ve never even discussed it. | 所以我们没有 没有讨论过啊 |
[01:35] | Discussed falling asleep? | 讨论睡着吗 |
[01:36] | Well, you can’t leave now. | 你现在走不了了 |
[01:39] | Not until I make sure the kids are gone. | 我先看孩子们走没走 |
[01:40] | They just found out about Mer and DeLuca. | 他们刚知道梅尔和德卢卡在一起 |
[01:42] | I’m not gonna spring someone else on them. | 我不想再给他们添加压力了 |
[01:43] | But I have to pee. | 但是我想尿尿 |
[01:44] | Well, you shoulda gone before falling asleep. | 睡觉之前你就该去的 |
[01:50] | * And a wolf at the door | |
[01:52] | * I might never get to heaven | |
[01:54] | * But I’ve been there before | |
[01:58] | * In that new T-shirt I bought | |
[02:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:11] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[02:17] | I think I’m, um… What’s the word? | 我应该是 怎么说来着 |
[02:20] | Rested? | 休息好了 |
[02:26] | You know you can say it. | 你可以说的 |
[02:27] | You can say, – “Jackson, this camping is…” | 你可以说 杰克逊 露营 |
[02:31] | Is not hell. | 并没有那么糟 |
[02:34] | I’ll take that. | 好的哟 |
[02:37] | Ow. Ow. Ow. | 哎呀 |
[02:39] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[02:40] | What is that, root or rock? | 什么东西 树根还是石头 |
[02:41] | Uh, unclear. | 不清楚 |
[02:42] | Yeah, right. I can fix that. | 我可以弄好 |
[02:46] | Can I have some more juice? | 可以再给我些果汁吗 |
[02:47] | Sure. | 好 |
[02:50] | – Schmitt. – You have her? She’s landed? | – 施密特 – 她落地了吗 接到了吗 |
[02:52] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好的好的 |
[02:54] | Look, just call me the second you get in the car, please? | 听着 你进了车里就联系我 好吗 |
[02:56] | And… And be careful. | 小心点 |
[02:57] | Don’t… Don’t break her and don’t spill her. | 不要把她弄坏了 或者弄洒了 |
[03:00] | “Don’t spill her”? | 不要弄洒了 |
[03:01] | Yeah. I found a blood donor for Gus. | 是的 我给格斯找到了献血的了 |
[03:03] | She’s the only match in the world. | 她是世界上唯一匹配的人 |
[03:04] | She just came in from London, | 刚从伦敦过来 |
[03:06] | so we got to move, Zola. | 我们得快点了 佐拉 |
[03:07] | Uh, yeah. Let’s, uh, eat up and get out. | 我们赶紧吃完走吧 |
[03:10] | How much longer is Mommy staying with Aunt Jo? | 妈妈还要跟乔阿姨住多久 |
[03:13] | Till Mommy helps Aunt Jo feel better. | 等妈妈安慰好了乔阿姨的 |
[03:15] | What’s wrong with Aunt Jo? | 乔阿姨怎么了 |
[03:17] | Okay, Zola. Let’s move. | 佐拉 我们走吧 |
[03:19] | Go have a shower. I got ’em. | 去洗澡吧 我来就好 |
[03:23] | Alex, if anyone can help, it’s Meredith. | 亚历克斯 梅瑞狄斯可以帮忙的 |
[03:25] | Go. | 走吧 |
[03:33] | Dr. Macriola to Pediatrics. | 马克里奥拉医生请到儿科 |
[03:35] | Dr. Macriola to Pediatrics. | 马克里奥拉医生请到儿科 |
[03:41] | Buenos días, Gabby. | 你好呀 加比 |
[03:43] | Buenos días. | 你好呀 |
[03:44] | Hey. I thought we were friends. | 我们不是朋友吗 |
[03:47] | Hey. Hey. Huh? Okay. | 嘿 喂 好吧 |
[03:49] | Oh, it’s a war now, huh? Okay. | 我跟你没完了 好吧 |
[03:51] | Dr. Boyle to Cardiology. | 博伊尔医生请去心脏病科 |
[03:53] | Dr. Boyle to Cardiology. | 博伊尔医生请去心脏病科 |
[03:56] | Hey, if I’d have known you were coming in, | 要是知道你会来 |
[03:58] | I’d have waited to give you a ride. | 我就等着载你一程了 |
[03:59] | I didn’t know I was coming. | 我也没想到自己会来 |
[04:02] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[04:04] | Foundation business. | 基金会的事情 |
[04:06] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝莉医生 |
[04:08] | Good morning, Dr. Webber. | 早上好 韦伯医生 |
[04:09] | Well, the jury’s out on that. | 好不好我也不清楚呢 |
[04:11] | What’s going on in there? | 里面怎么了 |
[04:14] | Nothing good. | 情况不妙 |
[04:18] | Picked a crib? | 选好了婴儿床吗 |
[04:20] | No, but I’m picturing one, | 没有 但是心里有构思了 |
[04:21] | – and it won’t go with that. – W… W… | – 反正不是那个 – 怎么 |
[04:22] | Well, I just… I want her… her nursery to be perfect. | 只是 我希望她的婴儿房能非常完美 |
[04:25] | And perfection is the absence all material objects? | 你说的完美什么样呢 |
[04:28] | What? No, I’ll know it when I see it. | 什么 不 我看到了才会知道 |
[04:31] | And you’re sure no one saw you? | 你确定没人看到你吗 |
[04:33] | No one saw me because no one was home. | 家里没人 所以没人看到我 |
[04:34] | I could have walked around naked. | 早知道就光着走了 |
[04:37] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[04:38] | Kari Donnelly, injected with stem cells 13 days ago | 卡莉·唐纳利 13天注射了干细胞 |
[04:41] | in hopes of restoring upper-body mobility. | 希望能恢复上身行动 |
[04:44] | She’s been on vanc and Zosyn for the last week | 上周她吃了万古霉素和哌拉西林钠 |
[04:46] | for persistent pneumonia. | 为了治疗迁延性肺炎 |
[04:48] | We performed a bronchoscopy to clear her lungs and her airways, | 我们给她的器官和呼吸道进行了支气管镜检 |
[04:51] | but I’d also like to do a CT | 但是我还想做个CT |
[04:52] | and just check to see what’s going on. | 看看到底怎么回事 |
[04:53] | She can’t even cough. | 她都没办法咳嗽 |
[04:55] | I can’t believe this. | 不敢相信 |
[04:57] | How are we doing today, Kari? | 今天如何啊 卡莉 |
[04:59] | Any pain or tingling in your arms, fingers? | 胳膊 手指有没有刺痛 疼痛 |
[05:01] | Still nothing. | 还是毫无感觉 |
[05:03] | You said we’d know in two weeks. | 你不是说两周内我们就会知道 |
[05:04] | I-I-Is it the pneumonia? | 跟肺炎有关吗 |
[05:05] | Is that why the stem cells aren’t working? | 所以干细胞不管用吗 |
[05:06] | There’s still time. | 还是有时间的 |
[05:07] | Toby is such a pessimist. | 托比太悲观了 |
[05:10] | I blame their father. He’s a real jerk. | 我怨他们父亲 那个大混蛋 |
[05:12] | Hopefully, you’ll be able to flip him off soon. | 希望过不了多久 你能离开他 |
[05:19] | Is the blood donor here? | 献血的来了吗 |
[05:20] | Well, she flew in from London. Her plane has landed. | 她从伦敦来的 飞机刚降落 |
[05:22] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:24] | We had a terrible night. Gus can’t sleep. | 我们晚上过得很糟糕 格斯睡不着 |
[05:26] | He won’t build his LEGOs. | 连乐高积木都不爱玩了 |
[05:27] | I should get an update any… | 我应该快得到新消 |
[05:29] | Oh, hang on. | 等下 |
[05:30] | Here it is. Go, Schmitt. | 来了 说吧 施密特 |
[05:33] | We are almost on the ground. | 我们就快落地了 |
[05:35] | Wait. You said they’d landed. | 等下 你不是说他们降落了 |
[05:36] | Sorry, I meant… I meant she. | 抱歉 我说的是她 |
[05:38] | She is almost on the ground. | 她就快降落了 |
[05:39] | She’s just really scared. | 只是非常害怕 |
[05:42] | Good, good, Frances. Four more steps. | 很好 佛朗西斯 继续走4阶 |
[05:44] | Her agoraphobia is way worse than we thought. | 她的旷野恐惧症比预期中还严重 |
[05:46] | I mean, s-s-she seems like she’s afraid of the air. | 她好像是害怕空气一样的 |
[05:49] | Oh, dear, dear, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[05:50] | I can’t do this. | 我办不到 |
[05:52] | Yes, you can. I’ve got you, Frances. | 你可以的 我在这呢 佛朗西斯 |
[05:53] | Okay, hold on. Hold on. | 等下 等下 |
[05:55] | Mm, yes! | 很好 |
[05:57] | – See? – You’re perfectly all right. | – 看 – 我们没有问题了 |
[05:58] | We’re good. Eagle has landed. | 没事了 老鹰降落了 |
[06:01] | Sir, wait right there. | 先生 不要动 |
[06:02] | – Uh, wait, wait. – Dr. Safavi. | – 等下 – 萨法维医生 |
[06:04] | Something’s happening. | 发生了点事 |
[06:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:06] | Uh, is… is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[06:07] | It appears there’s a question about my visa. | 我的签证好像有问题 |
[06:10] | Come with us, please. | 请跟我们走一趟 |
[06:11] | Oh, I… But he… No, I’m so… I’m sorry. | 我 但是他 不 我真的 很抱歉 |
[06:13] | You can’t… He’s… | 你不能 他 |
[06:15] | It will be all right, Frances! Keep breathing! | 不会有事的 佛朗西斯 继续呼吸 |
[06:17] | Uh, customs is taking her therapist. | 海关把她心理医生带走了 |
[06:18] | Wait, Schmitt, listen to me. | 等一下 施密特听我说 |
[06:19] | You need to get Frances here now. | 你得快把佛朗西斯带过来 |
[06:24] | Ms. Pinfield, – this is no cause for alarm. | 品菲尔德女士 你没必要害怕 |
[06:26] | – Why don’t we just go… – I should like to go home now. | – 不如我们去 – 我想回家了 |
[06:28] | – I have to go home. – Wait. | – 我得回家了 – 等一下 |
[06:30] | W-W-Wait. Uh… | 等下 |
[06:31] | Schmitt. | 施密特 |
[06:32] | Oh, she’s back on the plane! I got to go! | 她回到飞机上了 我得挂了 |
[06:34] | Schmitt?! | 施密特 |
[06:41] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 怎么了 |
[06:43] | The donor’s still on the plane. | 捐献者没下飞机 |
[06:44] | She’s really scared. | 她非常害怕 |
[06:46] | There’s some kind of mix-up with her therapist and customs. | 她的心理医生好像被海关误会了 |
[06:49] | But we’ll figure it out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[06:50] | We’re… We’re just gonna have to | 我们只需要再等一等 |
[06:51] | wait a little bit longer, okay? | 好吗 |
[06:52] | That’s all anyone’s been saying to us for weeks… | 这几周所有人都在说 |
[06:55] | is to wait, and wait some more. | 等着 再等等 |
[06:57] | And wait and wait and wait! | 等等 再等等 |
[07:00] | Look at my son! | 看看我儿子 |
[07:03] | He’s getting sicker and sicker | 他的病情每况愈下 |
[07:05] | while we just sit here doing what we’re told. | 我们一直乖乖听你们医生的安排 |
[07:07] | He’s dying! | 他要死了 |
[07:10] | And she won’t get off the plane?! | 而她连飞机都不愿意下 |
[07:14] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 对不起 |
[07:16] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[07:18] | I kinda want to smash one, too. | 我也想摔东西了 |
[07:19] | I’ve got it, baby. | 没事 我来捡 |
[07:24] | Oh, babe. | 宝贝 |
[07:27] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[07:28] | Ye… No! | 额 不好 |
[07:32] | I don’t think so. | 不太好 |
[07:33] | Okay. Stay still. | 不要乱动 |
[07:49] | fall and landed extremely hard on his… | 男子重重摔倒 着地的是 |
[07:51] | It was my ass! | 是我屁股 |
[07:53] | Can you even break your ass? Does that happen? | 屁股也会摔裂吗 是不是摔裂了 |
[07:55] | Sadly, yes. | 可惜屁股会的 |
[07:56] | – Is this the broken coccyx? – I paged Link. | – 是尾骨断裂吗 – 我呼叫了林克 |
[07:58] | You paged ortho. | 你呼叫了整骨科 |
[08:00] | Forget about me. Just get that donor for my son. | 别管我了 快去接我儿子的捐献者吧 |
[08:02] | Please. | 拜托 |
[08:03] | – What donor? – What happened? | – 什么捐献者 – 怎么回事 |
[08:04] | The golden donor landed, but she’s agoraphobic, | 黄金血捐献者落地了 但是她犯了旷野恐惧症 |
[08:06] | and Schmitt can’t get her off the plane. | 施密特没办法让她下飞机 |
[08:08] | I’d go, but I need eyes on Gus. | 我愿意去 但还是要看着格斯 |
[08:10] | – Listen, I’ll go. – I’ll give her a sedative. | – 听我说 我去 – 我会给她一剂镇定剂 |
[08:12] | – I’ll bring a blood donor kit. – All right. | – 我准备带献血套装 – 好的 |
[08:13] | – I’ll get your blood, Karev. – Drive fast! | – 我会给你弄到血的 卡列夫 – 快点开 |
[08:16] | * Wake me up before you go-go * | 走之前记得叫醒我 |
[08:19] | * I’m not planning on going solo * | 我不打算一个人留下 |
[08:22] | Frances, I am begging you. | 佛朗西斯 我求你了 |
[08:25] | Literally, I am begging you. | 我真的求你了 |
[08:28] | I’m sorry. The singing helps. | 抱歉 唱歌有用 |
[08:30] | Dr. Safavi says it helps my mind to focus. | 萨法维医生说这样能帮助我专心 |
[08:32] | I’m not talking about the singing. | 我说的不是你唱歌 |
[08:34] | A kid is dying. | 有孩子要死了 |
[08:36] | * I don’t want to miss you when you hit that high * | 你高高在上的时候我不想看不到 |
[08:39] | Nico’s covering my service. | 尼可去替我了 |
[08:41] | I’ll keep Toby company while Kari’s in CT. | 卡莉做CT的时候 我会去陪托比 |
[08:44] | The waiting’s killing them. | 等待让他们太煎熬了 |
[08:45] | I-I think I might be wrong about Malibu Barbie. | 我可能错看马里布芭比了 |
[08:47] | He really might be, uh, marriage material. | 他也许真的很适合结婚 |
[08:50] | What? | 什么 |
[08:51] | I thought giving each other unwanted romantic advice | 我以为给对方不需要的爱情建议 |
[08:53] | – was our thing? – It’s not. | – 在我们之间很正常 – 并不是 |
[08:56] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[08:58] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[08:59] | But they’ve been in there coming up on an hour. | 但是他们在那里说了一小时 |
[09:02] | Hm. I once saw Catherine fire a whole cardio department | 我曾经见过凯瑟琳在5分钟内炒掉 |
[09:04] | in five minutes. | 整个心脏病部门 |
[09:05] | It’s major. | 不是小事 |
[09:07] | Could be a new scandal with the Foundation. | 可能是基金会又有新丑闻了 |
[09:10] | Or maybe she’s selling the hospital. | 或者她想卖医院 |
[09:12] | Don’t you think you’d know | 你不觉得 |
[09:14] | if your wife was selling the hospital? | 你老婆要卖医院你会知道吗 |
[09:19] | Yeah. Forget I asked. | 也对 当我没说 |
[09:32] | You know… | 你知道 |
[09:35] | I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[09:37] | we could… | 我们可以 |
[09:39] | go hiking up to the waterfalls. | 去瀑布那里远足 |
[09:42] | Or you could go hiking, | 或者你去远足 |
[09:46] | and I could stay here and read. | 我在这里读书 |
[09:48] | Yeah, but… | 嗯 但是 |
[09:50] | there’s this spot I want to show you | 我想带你去是上面的一个地方 |
[09:53] | I found last time I was here. | 我上次来的时候发现的 |
[09:57] | Okay. Let’s do it. | 那走吧 |
[09:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:00] | Yeah. Really. | 真的 |
[10:03] | Hey, look, if I’m going camping… | 听着 我要是真露营 |
[10:06] | I am going camping. | 就要有露营的样子 |
[10:10] | We’re wasting time. | 我们这是在浪费时间 |
[10:11] | I already know he broke his coccyx. | 我已经知道他尾骨断了 |
[10:13] | He’s got a textbook presentation. | 这简直是教科书式典范 |
[10:14] | “Textbook” implies certainty, | 意思是肯定一定以及确定 |
[10:16] | which I prefer to get from the scans. | 但我更希望从扫描结果来看 |
[10:18] | Did you page me? | 你叫我了吗 |
[10:20] | Oh, yeah. Are you available to take this one? | 是的 这个你有时间处理吗 |
[10:22] | I need to be on call for Karev’s thymoma kid | 我需要给卡列夫的胸腺瘤孩子待命 |
[10:24] | when the blood arrives. | 等待献血者过来 |
[10:25] | All right. What do we have? | 好的 什么情况 |
[10:26] | The dude fell. | 这哥们摔倒了 |
[10:27] | Oh, scans came in. | 扫描结果出来了 |
[10:30] | Would you look at that? | 看看这个 |
[10:32] | He broke his coccyx. | 尾骨断了 |
[10:33] | And he punctured his rectum. | 穿刺了直肠 |
[10:36] | That’s a nasty business. | 真是挺惨的 |
[10:38] | Thanks, Altman. I needed this. | 谢了 奥尔特曼 我很需要这个 |
[10:40] | You needed a punctured rectum? | 你想穿刺直肠吗 |
[10:42] | I needed a distraction | 我就是需要 |
[10:44] | from whatever’s going on in the conference room. | 不去想会议室发生的事情 |
[10:46] | Thank you for taking this one. | 谢谢你接这个病人 |
[10:59] | Why don’t you go take a shower? | 不如你去洗个澡 |
[11:01] | You don’t have to go anywhere. | 你哪也不用去 |
[11:02] | I told you, I don’t need you to fix me. | 我跟你说了 不需要你来医我 |
[11:04] | I’m not trying to fix you. | 我没想医治你 |
[11:06] | Right. | 是的 |
[11:07] | You’re here because | 你来这里是因为 |
[11:09] | you’re too scared to deal with your own crap, | 你不想处理自己的破事 |
[11:12] | so you bury your head in medicine | 所以埋头从事医学 |
[11:13] | or everyone else’s lives. | 或者管别人闲事 |
[11:15] | Maybe the tiniest part of me is hiding out here | 也许我心里是有点希望自己躲在这里 |
[11:18] | ’cause it’s easier than facing Andrew. | 因为这样比面对安德鲁更简单 |
[11:20] | Because he loves you? | 因为他爱你吗 |
[11:21] | Because he said he loved me. | 因为他说了爱我 |
[11:24] | To my face. | 对着我的脸 |
[11:25] | Out loud. | 说出来了 |
[11:27] | And all that love staring me in the face is terrifying. | 这些爱对我来说压力太大了 |
[11:31] | That doesn’t mean that I’m not mostly here for you. | 但这不代表我来这里不是为了你 |
[11:35] | Go home, Meredith. I’m not asking. | 回家吧 梅瑞迪斯 这不是请求 |
[11:38] | But I promised Alex that I would stay here until you talk to me. | 但我承诺过亚历克斯 会留在这里 直到你告诉我你怎么了 |
[11:42] | You come here, you sleep in my bed, | 你过来 睡在我床上 |
[11:44] | and complain about all this love, | 抱怨自己收获的爱情 |
[11:46] | and you think that somehow that’s gonna help me? | 这样对我有帮助吗 |
[11:48] | My husband died. Let’s be clear. | 说清楚 我丈夫死了 |
[11:53] | The “I love you” scares me | 我爱你 吓到我了 |
[11:54] | because the last person I said it to was Derek. | 是因为我上次说我爱爱的人是德里克 |
[11:57] | I’m not a delicate flower. | 我并不是脆弱的花朵 |
[11:59] | I’m not a person who doesn’t understand pain. | 我不是那种不理解痛苦的人 |
[12:02] | I get it from deep experience. | 我有着对痛苦深深的体验 |
[12:05] | Plus my parents… they screwed with my head | 而且我父母 对我的不良影响 |
[12:09] | in more ways than I can count. | 手指都数不过来 |
[12:11] | His parents, too, so there isn’t anything | 他父母也是 所以我们没什么不能对付 |
[12:13] | that we can’t handle or that we wouldn’t understand. | 没什么不能理解的 |
[12:19] | Was your mother raped? | 你妈妈被强奸了吗 |
[12:22] | Was your mother raped by your father? | 和强奸者生了你 |
[12:25] | Is that why you exist? | 你是因为这个才出生的吗 |
[12:28] | Do you look like a rapist? | 你长了一副强奸犯的脸吗 |
[12:31] | Do you wear his face? | 你遗传了他的相貌吗 |
[12:35] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[12:37] | I don’t think you do get this, | 我觉得你不理解我 |
[12:39] | so please go home. | 请回家吧 |
[12:53] | Oh, aren’t you so glad you came? | 来了没错吧 |
[12:56] | Yeah. Yeah, I feel refreshed. | 是啊 好清爽 |
[13:01] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[13:03] | Ah. I know, babe. | 我知道宝贝 |
[13:06] | I appreciate it. | 感谢你 |
[13:16] | It’s kind of nice seeing you in your element. | 看到你来到自己的空间 挺棒的 |
[13:19] | What? What? What? | 怎么了宝贝 |
[13:22] | – What? – Ow! I-I don’t know. | – 什么 – 不知道 |
[13:24] | – Um, a bee sting? – Bite? | – 蜜蜂蜇了吗 – 蜇你了 |
[13:26] | A spider bite? I-I don’t know. | 蜘蛛咬的 我不知道 |
[13:27] | Okay. All right. Oh, God. That’s swelling up fast. | 好吧 天啊 肿的好快 |
[13:29] | What are you allergic to? I don’t know. | – 你对什么过敏 – 我不知道 |
[13:31] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 你不知道什么意思 |
[13:32] | I… I don’t go camping! | 因为我不露营 |
[13:34] | Maggie, all right. Okay. | 玛姬 没事 好的 |
[13:36] | Let’s get… We’ll get some ice on it back at the tent, okay? | 我们 去帐篷那里弄点冰块吧 |
[13:38] | Okay, settle down. | 淡定点 |
[13:39] | Just stay in one place… | 不要乱走 |
[13:41] | Just stay in one place! | 不要乱走 |
[13:42] | Maggie, hold on! Oh! | 玛姬 坚持住 |
[13:43] | God. | 天啊 |
[13:45] | All right. Okay. | 好的 |
[13:48] | See, and then the picture comes up right here when it’s ready. | 看 准备好之后图像就会出来 |
[13:51] | Dr. Downs to the Step-down Unit. | 唐斯医生请去降压组 |
[13:52] | Dr. Downs to the Step-down Unit. | 唐斯医生请去降压组 |
[13:54] | Hey, Gabby. What’s going on? | 加比 怎么样 |
[13:56] | Hey. Just showing Gabby how the MRI works. | 我在给加比看核磁共振的原理 |
[13:59] | How’s Jo? | 乔怎么样了 |
[14:00] | No idea. Mer’s still over there. | 不知道 梅尔还在那 |
[14:02] | You’ve probably heard more than me. | 你知道的可能更多 |
[14:04] | No, I actually haven’t heard from her in a while. | 我其实好久没有她消息了 |
[14:06] | Well, that’s why. | 怪不得 |
[14:07] | Ah. Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:09] | There she is! | 她在这啊 |
[14:13] | She’s a little scared about the MRI, | 她有点害怕做核磁共振 |
[14:15] | so I said we’d test it on her little kitty, Perla, first. | 所以我说 我们用她的小猫咪珍珠试试 |
[14:17] | Right? Mm-hmm. | 对吧 |
[14:18] | You should be in peds. | 你应该去儿科 |
[14:21] | See? She’s okay, right? | 看 没事吧 对吧 |
[14:26] | I remember playing in this crappy playground | 我记得7岁的时候 |
[14:31] | when I was 7. | 来过那个破地方玩 |
[14:34] | My foster brothers wanted nothing to do with me, | 我的养兄不想跟我玩 |
[14:36] | and my foster dad… he was just screaming by the swings | 我养父 他会在秋千旁 |
[14:40] | about I don’t know what. | 喊一些我不懂的东西 |
[14:43] | And there was this girl | 还有一个女孩 |
[14:45] | with these freckles and bright red pigtails… | 长者雀斑 红色头发 扎着高马尾 |
[14:49] | and she went sliding down this yellow slide, | 从黄色滑梯上滑下来 |
[14:53] | and she just crashed right into the concrete. | 直直撞倒了水泥地 |
[14:56] | And I remember her mom just ran over | 我记得她母亲跑过去 |
[15:00] | and scooped her up and held her, | 赶紧抱起她 |
[15:03] | and, you know, she didn’t care about the blood on her shirt | 根本不在乎女孩的血流到她衣服上 |
[15:07] | or the snot running down her shoulders. | 或者女儿鼻涕流到自己肩膀上 |
[15:09] | She just… She just whispered, | 她只是轻轻地 |
[15:12] | “I’m sorry,” in her daughter’s ear, | 在女儿而别那说 对不起 |
[15:14] | and she just kept holding her and holding her | 然后一直抱着她 |
[15:17] | until she felt like it was safe to let go. | 直到安全了才松手 |
[15:20] | My whole life, I was convinced that, | 我的一辈子 一直坚信 |
[15:23] | if I ever met my mom, she would do the same, | 要是遇到了自己妈妈 她也会这么对我 |
[15:28] | that she would say she was sorry, | 她会说自己对不起 |
[15:31] | and she would hold me until I felt safe. | 会一直抱着我 直到我有安全感 |
[15:39] | But that’s not ever gonna happen… | 但这不会发生了 |
[15:43] | …because I never should have existed in the first place. | 因为我一开始就不该出生 |
[15:47] | Paul? Everything he did to me? | 保罗 他对我做的一切 |
[15:50] | Everything I escaped? | 我想要逃离的一切 |
[15:54] | That was my birthright, Meredith. | 都是我生来具有的 梅瑞迪斯 |
[16:00] | That was my inheritance. | 是我的遗传 |
[16:09] | Dr. Hunt? Oh, Dr. Hunt is here. Thank God. | 亨特医生 亨特医生来了 谢天谢地 |
[16:12] | Frances, this is the very terrific Dr. Hunt. | 佛朗西斯 这是了不起的亨特医生 |
[16:15] | – Hello, Frances… – Did you happen to see Dr. Safavi? | – 你好 佛朗西斯 – 你看到萨法维医生了吗 |
[16:17] | He’s my therapist. | 他是我的心理医生 |
[16:18] | Uh, I think… I think that’s… | 我觉得 我觉得 |
[16:20] | – I think he’s… it’s gonna take a while. – He’s lovely. | – 他应该需要一阵子 – 他人很好 |
[16:21] | Been working with me for about two years now. | 治疗我2年左右了 |
[16:23] | “Exposure therapy,” he calls it. | 他称之为暴露疗法 |
[16:25] | We go outside, little bits by bits, | 我们一点一点去外面 |
[16:28] | to the garden, to the curb, then we did a cornershop. | 去花园 去路边 还去了小卖铺 |
[16:31] | Oh, so you went shopping, Frances? | 所以你去购物了吗 佛朗西斯 |
[16:33] | No. Just stood there. | 没有 只是在外面看 |
[16:35] | Had a bit of a panic. | 有点受惊了 |
[16:36] | Had a little fall down once, but I got to the point | 又一次有点崩溃 但后来 |
[16:38] | where I could do 10 minutes and then go home. | 我可以带10分钟然后回家 |
[16:40] | And then… then I got a phone call, | 后来 我收到一通电话 |
[16:43] | and they said, “You could help someone with your blood, | 他们说 我可以用自己的血去救人 |
[16:46] | but you have to travel on two planes | 但是我要坐两次飞机 |
[16:48] | across the sea to another country.” | 跨越大洋去另一个国家 |
[16:51] | And I went to Dr. Safavi, and I said, | 然后我就去找了萨法维医生 我说 |
[16:53] | “Do you think I’m ready for that?” | 你说我准备好了吗 |
[16:55] | And do you know what he said? | 你知道他说什么了吗 |
[16:56] | – No. – Nothing. | – 不知道 – 什么都没说 |
[16:58] | – Oh? – Not a sound. | 一点声音也没有 |
[16:59] | He just gaped at me with his mouth open, | 他盯着我 张开嘴 |
[17:02] | as if he’d forgotten all the words for “No,” | 仿佛忘记不字怎么说了 |
[17:04] | but I said, “I want to help, if I can.” | 然后我说 我想尽量帮忙 |
[17:06] | And I truly did, | 我也来了 |
[17:08] | but it appears… I’m so sorry. | 但事实是 对不起 |
[17:11] | It appears that he was right. | 他原来是对的 |
[17:13] | It appears I can’t. I’m so sorry. | 我真的不行 真的对不起 |
[17:16] | Ma’am, it is okay. | 女士 没事 |
[17:17] | We have this all figured out, and I… | 我们已经想好办法了 我 |
[17:19] | I’m just gonna take your blood right here, | 我在这里给你采血 |
[17:22] | and then you can just stay here… | 然后你就不用离开了 |
[17:23] | You are not sticking me with that. | 别用那东西戳我 |
[17:25] | You flew all this way to donate your blood. | 你大老远跑来不就是为了献血吗 |
[17:27] | – What did you think was gonna… – In hospital. | – 你以为呢 – 我是想在医院里 |
[17:28] | Not on a tiny, little aeroplane. | 不是在小小的飞机里 |
[17:32] | You could stab me wrong. I could bleed to death. | 你可能会戳错地方 我失血而死 |
[17:35] | – Ma’am… – There’s no one to give me any blood. | – 女士 – 到时候没人能给我献血 |
[17:36] | I could catch a hideous infection. | 我可能会得可怕的感染 |
[17:38] | Frances… | 佛朗西斯 |
[17:39] | You could send an air bubble into my brain | 你可以给我的脑袋里发送空气泡 |
[17:41] | that pops and makes my eyes go wonky. | 然后爆炸后让我头昏眼花 |
[17:44] | – I read about that. – Ma’am, ma’am, please… | – 我读过这种东西 – 女士 拜托 |
[17:45] | – No, no, no, no, no. – Ma’am, please… | – 不不不 – 女士 拜托 |
[17:47] | I never should have come. Please don’t kill me. | 我就不改过来 请不要杀死我 |
[17:52] | * Wake me up before you go-go * | 你走之前要告诉我 |
[17:55] | Scott’s on his way up to the O.R. now. | 斯考特已经在去手术室路上了 |
[17:58] | As bad as it sounds, it’s a straightforward repair. | 尽管听起来很糟糕 但直接修复就行了 |
[18:00] | As long as he takes it easy and heals properly, he’ll be okay. | 只要放松 正常恢复 就不会有事 |
[18:03] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:09] | I’m so sorry. I just… Oh, I can’t stop laughing. | 真的很抱歉 我只是 我停不下来了 |
[18:14] | I called my mom to tell her what happened, | 我联系了我妈妈 说了发生了什么 |
[18:16] | but… but I had to hang up the phone | 但我不得不挂电话 |
[18:18] | because I was laughing too hard. | 因为笑的太开心了 |
[18:21] | And… And I know that Scott is upset | 我知道斯考特不开心 |
[18:24] | and… and… and in pain, | 而且很痛苦 |
[18:26] | and… and it’s awful. | 感觉很糟糕 |
[18:30] | But, for weeks, | 但是这几周 |
[18:33] | I’ve just been sick about this, | 我一直很难受 |
[18:37] | and for the first time, I’ve had 10 minutes where | 我第一次 有十分钟 |
[18:40] | I didn’t have to worry about my son. | 不需要担心我儿子 |
[18:45] | Because my husband broke his butt. | 因为我丈夫竟然摔破了屁股 |
[18:48] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[18:51] | Oh, God, and his rectum. | 天啊 他的直肠 |
[18:52] | Ah, that’s got to hurt like hell. | 肯定疼死了 |
[18:55] | Is he gonna have to sit on one of those doughnut thingies? | 他是不是还要坐在甜甜圈一样的东西上 |
[19:02] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[19:03] | Gus? Gus? | 格斯 格斯 |
[19:05] | Oh, God. Baby? Oh, no. | 天啊 宝贝 糟糕 |
[19:07] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[19:08] | Gus? What’s happening to him? | 格斯 到底怎么了 |
[19:09] | Gus? What’s happening?! | 格斯 怎么了 |
[19:10] | I need a crash cart in here! | 急救车快来 |
[19:11] | Gus?! Baby, are you okay?! What’s happening?! | 格斯 宝贝 你还好吧 怎么了 |
[19:13] | What’s happening?! | 怎么回事 |
[19:19] | Dr. Baxter to Radiology. Dr. Baxter to Radiology. | 巴克斯特医生请去放射科 巴克斯特医生请去放射科 |
[19:25] | Please tell me Kari’s improving. | 请告诉我卡莉在恢复 |
[19:27] | Still nothing. | 还是没变化 |
[19:29] | It should be working, right? | 应该有效果吧 |
[19:31] | I mean, if she’s not moving by now… | 如果她现在还不懂 |
[19:32] | Well, it still might work. | 还是有可能有效果的 |
[19:34] | Is this the, uh, secret meeting everyone’s talking about? | 这是所有人在谈论的秘密会议吗 |
[19:36] | Yeah. People are taking bets on | 是的 大家在下赌注 |
[19:38] | what Bailey and Catherine are deciding about our future. | 猜测贝莉和凯瑟琳会怎么决定我们的未来 |
[19:41] | My money’s on a mountain of new funding. | 我赌一系列新的资金 |
[19:44] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[19:46] | Just assume the best? | 总是那么乐观 |
[19:48] | I mean, at a y-young and formative age, | 在我这种年轻的年龄 |
[19:51] | you said, “Ouch, my leg hurts,” | 你说 我腿疼 |
[19:53] | and the doctor all but gave you a death sentence. | 然后医生只会给你判死刑 |
[19:55] | So how do you not always assume the worst? | 你怎么不总是往坏想呢 |
[19:59] | Because the worst already happened. | 因为坏事已经发生了 |
[20:01] | I guess I think life’s got to give you some good apples | 可能生活会给你甜头 |
[20:03] | along with the rotten ones, right, for balance? | 也会给你苦头 都会平衡的把 |
[20:06] | I’m not sure that’s how life works. | 生活真的是这样的么 |
[20:09] | No one’s sure how life works, but I like my theory. | 没人知道生活什么样 但是我喜欢这么想 |
[20:13] | Works for me. | 对我有用 |
[20:18] | Removing coccygeal fragments. | 移除尾骨碎片 |
[20:20] | Okay, easy. | 好的 放松 |
[20:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:26] | Dr. Kim, I finished reviewing your pre-op films, | 金医生 我看了你的术前录像 |
[20:28] | removed Mr. Peña’s drain, | 移除佩纳先生的输尿管 |
[20:30] | and checked on your clinic schedule for tomorrow. | 检查了你明天的门诊时间表 |
[20:32] | Can I scrub in on the broken butt? | 我能参加那个骨坏死的手术吗 |
[20:34] | It’s a fractured coccyx and a rectal tear. | 尾骨骨折 直肠撕裂 |
[20:36] | The whole floor was talking about | 整个楼层都在谈论他的妻子 |
[20:37] | how his wife threw a tantrum | 如何发脾气 |
[20:38] | and started chucking his toys everywhere… | 然后把他的玩具扔得到处都是 |
[20:39] | Because they’re scared their son is gonna die, Helm! | 因为他们害怕他们的儿子会死 赫尔姆 |
[20:42] | Uh, I’m… I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:44] | I-I didn’t mean to… | 我不是有意的 |
[20:46] | Look, Helm. We got it covered here, | 听着 赫尔姆 我们负责这里 |
[20:47] | so just head back out to the floor | 所以赶紧回到工作上 |
[20:49] | and do afternoon rounds on all my post-ops, all right? | 巡查一遍所有我术后的病人 好吗 |
[20:57] | Dr. Kim, the man broke his butt. | 金医生 那人把他的屁股摔坏了 |
[21:01] | And? | 然后呢 |
[21:03] | I’m saying it’s funny. | 我会说很好玩 |
[21:04] | And I’m saying Helm did nothing wrong. | 也是说赫尔姆没做错什么 |
[21:06] | I disagree. | 我不这么认为 |
[21:07] | Look, we have to allow ourselves to laugh | 听着 我们需要允许自己对 |
[21:10] | at the soda bottles we pull out of rectums | 从直肠里拿出来的汽水瓶 |
[21:12] | or… or the Judy doll heads that we pull out of stomachs. | 或者从胃里拿出来的朱蒂娃娃脑袋发笑 |
[21:15] | If we don’t find some lightness and humor | 如果我们不在每天面对的黑暗中 |
[21:18] | in this darkness we face every day, | 找到一些轻松和幽默感 |
[21:19] | no one would stay in this job. | 没人会继续干这份工作 |
[21:25] | Thank you, sir, | 感谢你 先生 |
[21:26] | 3-0 vicryl. | 用3-0缝合线 |
[21:34] | We have pills. We have shots. Simple sedatives. | 我们有药 我们有针剂 还有基本的镇定剂 |
[21:36] | But I’ve never taken them. | 但我从来没吃过 |
[21:38] | What if I have an allergic reaction? | 如果我有过敏反应呢 |
[21:41] | And we’re not in a hospital where you can treat it. | 而且我们不在什么都能治的医院 |
[21:43] | Listen, the chances of that are very… | 听着 这样做的几率 |
[21:44] | Are they none at all? | 基本没有成功可能吗 |
[21:48] | Frances, I hate to suggest this, but… | 弗朗西丝 我不想这么说 但 |
[21:51] | maybe if you put the blanket over your head | 或许你可以下飞机和车之间 |
[21:52] | between here and the car, then we can just… | 用毯子盖着头 那样我们就可以 |
[21:54] | I can’t leave here. I can’t. | 我不能离开这里 不能 |
[21:55] | – You can, though. – I can’t. I can’t. | – 你可以的 – 我做不到 做不到 |
[21:57] | You can because you promised. | 你可以的 因为你答应过了 |
[21:59] | Schmitt. | 施密特 |
[22:01] | There is no other golden blood donor. | 没有其他的黄金血献血者了 |
[22:03] | You are a unicorn, you are Bigfoot, | 你是个独角兽 你是神奇的大脚 |
[22:06] | and you said yes. | 而且你答应过了 |
[22:07] | And now you can’t just decide you don’t want to. | 现在你不能就这样决定你不想 |
[22:09] | Schmitt, Schmitt, come here. Come here. | 施密特 施密特 过来一下 |
[22:11] | Someone’s going to die here. | 有人会死的 |
[22:12] | Schmitt! | 施密特 |
[22:13] | I could die! | 我也可能会死的 |
[22:16] | I was taught, from a little girl, | 从小 就有人告诉我 |
[22:19] | that my body is like a china cup, | 我的身体就像一个瓷碗 |
[22:21] | and I mustn’t ever, ever break it. | 我绝不能打破它 |
[22:24] | And I know… well, part of me knows… | 而且我知道 我身体的一部分告诉我 |
[22:26] | that I’m not gonna break into pieces | 如果我去街角的商店 |
[22:28] | if I walk down to the cornershop | 或者电影院 |
[22:30] | or if I go to the cinema. | 我不会摔成碎片 |
[22:32] | But there’s another part that knows that, if I do, | 但另一部分告诉我 如果我去了 |
[22:35] | if I hurt myself, if I bleed, I will die, | 如果我受伤 流血 我会死的 |
[22:38] | and no one can help me. | 而且没人能帮我 |
[22:41] | That part won’t allow it. | 那部分身体是不允许这种事的 |
[22:43] | And that part always wins. | 而那部分总是会赢 |
[22:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:49] | I want to help, but I can’t. | 我想帮忙 但我做不到 |
[22:51] | But you want to. | 但你想帮忙啊 |
[22:53] | I came all this way. | 我大老远跑来 |
[22:54] | I have an idea, something that might help. | 我有个主意 可能有帮助的主意 |
[22:59] | Lori, we were hoping to operate after the transfusion, | 洛丽 我们希望输血后能进行手术 |
[23:01] | but now we’d like to wait a few days | 但现在我们想等几天 |
[23:03] | and give Gus’s heart time to heal. | 先让格斯的心脏愈合 |
[23:05] | How will it heal? | 怎么愈合 |
[23:06] | From the blood. | 从血液中 |
[23:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:11] | Altman, wait. | 阿尔特曼 等等 |
[23:13] | It’s Hunt. | 是亨特 |
[23:14] | Hey, Dr. Karev. This is Frances. | 克莱夫医生 我是弗朗西丝 |
[23:16] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[23:18] | Can, uh… Frances would like to meet Gus. | 弗朗西丝想见见格斯 |
[23:20] | Yeah, right here. | 好的 就在这 |
[23:22] | Frances is frightened, | 弗朗西丝很害怕 |
[23:24] | deeply frightened to make the trip | 害怕下飞机 |
[23:26] | from this airplane to the hospital. | 去医院 |
[23:27] | Frances, thank you for, um… | 弗朗西丝 谢谢你 |
[23:34] | My son can’t talk right now because he had a heart attack. | 我儿子现在不能说话 因为他心脏病发作了 |
[23:40] | He’s only 10 years old, but his heart stopped… | 他只有十岁 但他的心脏会因 |
[23:47] | …because there’s not enough b-blood in his body. | 体内没有足够血液而停跳 |
[23:56] | Frances, I know what it’s like to be paralyzed | 弗朗西丝 我知道被一些还没发生 |
[23:58] | by something that hasn’t happened yet and probably won’t, | 或也许不会发生的事麻痹是什么感觉 |
[24:00] | but it feels so true that it’s gonna end you. | 但那感觉很真实 它会吞噬你 |
[24:03] | But what’s killing this little boy is very real, | 但这个小男孩要死了是真的 |
[24:06] | and you can fight that. | 但你可以改变这一切 |
[24:08] | That’s what you came here to do, so let me help you do it. | 这就是你来这里的目的 所以让我帮你 |
[24:12] | And you will not break. | 你不会受伤 |
[24:14] | I… I will lift you up, and I will carry you. | 我会抱着你 支撑着你 |
[24:17] | I served four tours in Iraq, | 我在伊拉克服役过四次 |
[24:19] | so there’s no one better qualified | 所以没人比我更有资格 |
[24:21] | to protect you, Frances, | 确保你周全了 弗朗西丝 |
[24:23] | and I will, okay? | 我会做到的 好吗 |
[24:26] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[24:44] | We’re on our way. | 我们要出发了 |
[24:47] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[24:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:57] | Oh, my! | 天哪 |
[24:58] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:09] | Jo, if you didn’t exist, | 乔 如果你没出生 |
[25:10] | Megan Hunt’s abdominal wall transplant | 梅根·亨特的腹壁移植手术 |
[25:12] | would have never happened. | 就不会成功了 |
[25:14] | I snaked that transplant from an intern. | 我从一个实习生那里得到移植 |
[25:19] | Mini-livers would’ve taken years, not months. | 迷你肝脏需要找几年 而非几个月 |
[25:22] | Paul would still be hurting his fiancée, I’m sure. | 保罗仍然会伤害他的未婚妻 我敢肯定 |
[25:27] | Alex Karev would probably still be “evilspawn.” | 亚历克斯·卡列夫可能仍然是 邪恶之子 |
[25:30] | Alex Karev would not be the man he is | 如果亚历克斯·卡列夫不爱你或 |
[25:33] | without loving you or being loved by you. | 你不爱他 他就不会是这样的人 |
[25:36] | Violence isn’t your birthright or your inheritance. | 暴力不是你与生俱来的权利,也不是你的遗传 |
[25:40] | It’s something you survived | 它是让你活下来的东西 |
[25:43] | because you are the opposite of that. | 因为你与之相反 |
[25:46] | You have an enormous will, an enormous heart, | 你有着坚定的意志 强大的内心 |
[25:50] | an enormous capacity for survival. | 和很强的生存能力 |
[25:53] | You’ve taken all this darkness and used it to help other people | 你承受了所有的黑暗 以此来帮助 |
[25:56] | who are walking through the same. | 那些正在经历同样过程的人们 |
[25:58] | You lined that hallway with women | 你帮助了那么多受过伤害的女人 |
[26:01] | to help that woman who was hurting badly | 帮助她们能够少受 |
[26:04] | just hurt a little bit less. | 一点点的痛苦 |
[26:08] | You’ve taken your darkest experiences that life gave you, | 你经历了生活中最黑暗的经历 |
[26:12] | and you turned it around and turned it into light. | 然后把它转变成了光明 |
[26:16] | And if the woman who gave birth to you doesn’t want to see that, | 如果生下你的那个女人不想看到这些 |
[26:19] | then that’s on her. | 那绝对是她的错 |
[26:30] | You know, there was a moment years ago, I… | 你知道吗 几年前 我 |
[26:34] | slipped, and I fell into the Sound. | 滑入 跌落无声之境 |
[26:38] | Into freezing, freezing cold water. | 掉入冰冷的水中 |
[26:46] | And I thought to myself, just for one moment, | 我就对自己说 再坚持一会 |
[26:48] | I thought, “Why fight? | 我想 为什么要反抗 |
[26:52] | Why not just stop?” | 为什么不停下呢 |
[26:56] | But you fought. | 但是你反抗了 |
[26:57] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[27:00] | I stopped. | 我停止反抗了 |
[27:02] | The only reason I’m here | 我还在这里的 |
[27:03] | is because the people who loved me | 唯一原因是爱我的人 |
[27:04] | didn’t give up on me, | 并没有放弃我 |
[27:06] | so what I’m asking you is, is this you telling me | 因此 我要问你 你是不是告诉我 |
[27:09] | that you just need a few more days under the covers | 你只需要再多呆几天 |
[27:11] | until you can go back to work? | 就可以回去工作了 |
[27:13] | Or are you telling me that you want to stop? | 还是告诉我你准备放弃了 |
[27:29] | I don’t want to stop. | 我不想放弃 |
[27:34] | And I do. | 我真的不想 |
[27:44] | Okay, so then we are going to go talk to Bailey. | 好吧 那我们去找贝莉谈谈 |
[27:48] | We’re gonna talk to Alex. | 我们还要和亚历克斯谈谈 |
[27:49] | Oh, God. I don’t want to. | 天哪 我不想去 |
[27:51] | No, I know you don’t want to. | 好吧 我知道你不想 |
[27:52] | But we have to get you the right kind of help. | 但是我们得给你找个合适的帮手 |
[27:55] | We have to get you a proper leave of absence | 我们得给你请个合适的假期 |
[27:57] | so that your career is waiting for you when you come back. | 这样当你回来的时候 你的大好事业就等着你呢 |
[28:01] | Come on, Jo. I have you. | 来吧 乔 我支持你 |
[28:04] | Please. | 拜托 |
[28:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:09] | All you have to do is get up and take a shower. | 你现在要做的就是起床然后冲个澡 |
[28:13] | Are you telling me that I stink? | 你是说我很臭吗 |
[28:17] | Well, I’m not gonna start lying to you now. | 好吧 从现在开始我不会再骗你了 |
[28:24] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[28:34] | *We’ll stay home instead * | 我们还不如呆在家里 |
[28:37] | * Boom, boom, boom, boom * | 砰 砰 砰 砰 |
[28:39] | Damn this traffic. | 这该死的堵车 |
[28:41] | – * Yeah, yeah, yeah * – And now we’ve got fog rolling in. | – 耶 耶 耶 – 现在起雾了 |
[28:42] | Should we come off here? | 我们应该在这里下高速吗 |
[28:43] | I mean, would Mercer be any faster or… | 我是说 会不会更快 或者 |
[28:45] | Funny. | 真好笑 |
[28:46] | * Wake me up before you go-go * | 在你走之前叫醒我 |
[28:49] | * ‘Cause I’m not planning on going solo * | 因为不想自己一个人 |
[28:52] | * Wake me up before you go-go * | 在你走之前叫醒我 |
[28:55] | * I don’t want to miss it when you hit that hiiiigh * | 因为我不想错过你开心的时刻 |
[29:02] | Dr. Kroner to Nurses’ Station 2. | 请克朗医生去第二护士站 |
[29:03] | All right, call me with any updates. | 好吧 有新消息通知我 |
[29:04] | – Bye. – Dr. Kroner to Nurses’ Station 2. | – 再见 – 请克朗医生去第二护士站 |
[29:06] | They’re on the highway, but they’re stuck in traffic. | 他们在高速公路上 但是堵车了 |
[29:08] | Oh, my God. can anything go our way, please? | 天哪 就不能有点顺利的事吗 |
[29:11] | His hemoglobin is 3.1. | 他的血红蛋白是3.1 |
[29:13] | He has oxygen debt. | 他需要输氧 |
[29:14] | What… What does that mean? | 什么 这是什么意思 |
[29:16] | It means if we don’t get oxygen to his organs somehow, | 意思是如果我们不给他的器官输送氧气 |
[29:18] | they could continue to fail. | 它们可能不能继续工作了 |
[29:20] | You told me you would find the blood. | 你告诉过我会找到血源的 |
[29:23] | You told me you would fix him. | 你也向我保证会治好他的 |
[29:25] | You told me you wouldn’t give up! | 你说过你不会放弃的 |
[29:31] | Hyperbaric chamber. | 送往高压室 |
[29:33] | Altman, wait. | 阿尔特曼 等会 |
[29:34] | Get a gurney. | 去拿个轮床 |
[29:36] | Hyperbaric chamber. | 高压室 |
[29:37] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[29:38] | It’s an oxygen-rich environment. | 是一个富氧的环境 |
[29:39] | It allows more oxygen to get to his organs. | 它能让更多的氧气进入他的器官 |
[29:41] | It could buy us some time, right? | 它能为我们争取一些时间 对吗 |
[29:43] | Yes. Do it. Do it. | 是的 来吧 抓紧 |
[29:45] | Dr. Altman! | 阿尔特曼医生 |
[29:47] | It’s Kari Donnelly. | 是凯莉·唐纳利 |
[29:48] | Her CT is back. It’s bad. | 她的CT结果出来了 情况很不好 |
[29:49] | – You got this? – Yeah. | – 你能搞定吗 – 是的 |
[29:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:52] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[29:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:58] | I know. | 好了 |
[30:00] | I got an ice pack for you in the tent | 我给你准备了冰袋在帐篷里 |
[30:01] | and some ointment. | 还有一些药膏 |
[30:03] | Bugs find me. | 虫子找上我 |
[30:04] | You know, they just… | 你知道 它们 |
[30:06] | they smell my fear, and they target me. | 嗅到了我的恐惧 然后攻击我 |
[30:08] | – Aah. – Okay. | – 疼 – 好了 |
[30:09] | You know it’s genetic? | 你知道这是遗传的吗 |
[30:10] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[30:11] | That there are actually genetic markers | 实际上有基因标记 |
[30:13] | that determine whether a bug likes to bite you? | 决定虫子是否喜欢咬你 |
[30:15] | Have those markers, which, you know, | 有了那些基因标记 你懂得 |
[30:18] | I mean, maybe we just chalk this up to genetics. | 我是说 或许我们只是把这归因于遗传学 |
[30:22] | All right. Well, I’m gonna… | 好了 我要 |
[30:23] | …look up the insects in this area on my phone. | 查一查这一代的昆虫 |
[30:26] | I mean, maybe we… we just… | 我是说 或许我们 |
[30:27] | we let it be okay that I am who I am, and… | 把这个处理好之后 我还是我 然后 |
[30:30] | – Ah! – All right, all right. | – 疼 – 没事 没事 |
[30:31] | …you are who you are? | 你还是你吗 |
[30:32] | And, um, maybe we don’t… | 或许我们 |
[30:34] | we don’t need to… to try to like what the other likes? | 我们不需要 试着去喜欢别人喜欢的东西 |
[30:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:40] | You know, because I like crossword puzzles, | 你知道 因为我喜欢填字游戏 |
[30:42] | and I would never force you to do a crossword puzzle | 但我决不会强迫你做填字游戏 |
[30:44] | because you would hate that. | 因为你会不喜欢的 |
[30:45] | Maggie, you need to, uh… you need to call the hospital. | 玛姬 你需要 你需要给医院打电话了 |
[30:47] | I thought we were unplugging. | 我还以为我们要回归自然呢 |
[30:48] | Maggie. | 玛吉 |
[30:51] | Oh, my God. Gus. | 我的天 格斯 |
[30:52] | We have to go. | 我得走了 |
[30:54] | Yep. I’m on it. | 好的 我这就去 |
[31:06] | Kari, your CT came back, | 凯莉 你的扫描结果出来了 |
[31:08] | and it shows that you have a cavitary lesion, | 它显示你下垂体损伤 |
[31:10] | which I think is the source of your infection. | 我认为这是你感染的原因 |
[31:13] | But I’m sorry… we are gonna have to go in surgically | 但我很抱歉 我们需要手术 |
[31:16] | and remove one of the lobes of your lung. | 把你的肺叶取出来 |
[31:18] | Is that safe? | 安全吗 |
[31:20] | Sh-Shouldn’t we wait to see if the stem cells worked? | 我们不应该等等看干细胞是否起作用吗 |
[31:21] | If we wait, she could get septic. | 如果我们等 她会得败血病的 |
[31:23] | So we’re screwed either way. | 所以怎么着都不行了呗 |
[31:25] | Toby. Honey. | 托比 宝贝 |
[31:27] | There’s no living without risk. | 活着都是有风险的 |
[31:30] | You know that better than I do. | 你比我要清楚得多 |
[31:32] | Up until two years ago, | 直到两年前 |
[31:34] | I had that boring job I hated so much | 我做着那份不喜欢的工作 |
[31:36] | I’d cry in my car every day at lunch, | 每天午饭的时候都坐在车里哭 |
[31:39] | but I was too scared to quit. | 但我却太害怕不敢辞职 |
[31:41] | And then you came home and you said, | 然后你回家跟我说 |
[31:44] | “Mom, I’m not a woman. | 妈妈 我不是一个女人 |
[31:48] | And I’m not a man. | 我也不是一个男人 |
[31:50] | I’m both. | 我两者都是 |
[31:52] | And I love you, but I don’t care if you like it or not.” | 我很爱你 但我不在乎你介不介意 |
[31:56] | And I realized how much of my life I’ve lived in fear | 我才意识到我生活在多大的恐惧中 |
[31:59] | while you, my child, who I made, | 而你呢 我生出来的宝贝 |
[32:03] | was living your truest, most authentic life. | 你真实的过着自己的生活 |
[32:05] | Your bravery is the reason I started really living, | 你的勇敢让我也开始真正的活着 |
[32:10] | and not once in these last two weeks | 过去的两周 我不止一次的 |
[32:12] | have I missed that safe life. | 离开了那种所谓小心翼翼的生活 |
[32:14] | Not once. | 不止一次 |
[32:15] | I got to live because of you, Toby. | 我活下来都是因为你 托比 |
[32:20] | Because you taught me | 因为你教会了我 |
[32:21] | that we have to throw ourseles in, right? | 我们要全力以赴啊 |
[32:23] | All in. | 全力以赴 |
[32:27] | All in. | 全力以赴 |
[32:28] | Okay, then. | 那好 |
[32:33] | Let’s do the surgery. | 我们做手术吧 |
[32:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:36] | All in. | 全力以赴 |
[32:39] | Altman took Kari in for a lobectomy. | 阿尔特曼带卡莉去做肺叶切除术了 |
[32:42] | Of course she did because this is just one of those days. | 当然了 因为又是那种日子 |
[32:47] | I would stay, but Leo, uh, has a cold | 我也想留下来 但是里奥感冒了 |
[32:49] | and Owen is on some rescue mission, | 而且欧文去什么拯救任务了 |
[32:51] | so I’m gonna take him home. | 所以我带他回家 |
[32:53] | Home? | 回家 |
[32:54] | Yeah. To Owen’s house. | 嗯 回欧文家 |
[32:58] | Is this your past or your future? | 那是你的过去还是未来 |
[33:02] | – What? – Owen and Leo. | – 什么 – 欧文和里奥 |
[33:04] | Because I was okay with the whole | 我觉得是可以接受的 |
[33:06] | “This isn’t a real thing, it’s just pain management” scenario | 所有这一切什么 这都是假的 只是疼痛治理的手段之类的 |
[33:08] | right up until this started to feel like a real thing for me. | 直到我开始觉得这一切都太真实了 |
[33:12] | But you hide me from your family. | 但你又在你家人面前隐瞒了我 |
[33:14] | You’re still playing house with Owen. | 而你还在跟欧文玩过家家 |
[33:16] | So I’m saying, what do you want? | 所以我想知道 你想要怎样 |
[33:19] | Is this real for you, too? | 这对你来说也很真实吗 |
[33:20] | ‘Cause if not, I need to know. | 因为如果不真实 我需要知道 |
[33:23] | Like right this minute while I’m taking care of a sick baby? | 就此时此刻吗 我正在照顾一个生病的宝宝的时候 |
[33:27] | I don’t just… expect the best out of life, Amelia. | 我不是那种会期待生活能有最好的结果的 艾米莉亚 |
[33:31] | I-I do what I can to help the best come along, | 我会尽我所能一起帮忙实现最好的结果 |
[33:33] | so I’m not inclined to hang around in a situation | 所以如果一个情况对我来说肯定 |
[33:34] | which I know will for sure end in pain | 最后会很痛苦的话 我不想停留的 |
[33:36] | because I’ve… I’ve had enough pain. | 因为我 已经受够了痛苦了 |
[33:37] | So, no. | 所以 |
[33:39] | Not this minute, but soon. | 不是现在要答案 而是尽快吧 |
[33:43] | I’ll keep you posted on Kari. | 卡莉有进展我会通知你的 |
[33:49] | So, anyway, | 反正呢 |
[33:51] | let’s just see where she is, okay? | 去看一下她在哪里吧 |
[33:52] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[33:53] | – I need to talk to Bailey. – I would not do that. | – 我要跟贝莉聊下 – 还是不要吧 |
[33:56] | They’ve been in there all day dealing with some kind of… | 他们都在里面一天了 处理各种 |
[33:57] | Drama. | 狗血剧情 |
[33:59] | Okay, well, whatever drama it is can wait. | 好吧 什么狗血剧情都可以等下 |
[34:01] | I need to speak to her. | 我需要跟她谈的 |
[34:02] | No, no, no. I-I can wait. | 没事 我可以等 |
[34:04] | I can wait until she’s done, and then I can fill her in. | 我可以等她完事 然后我跟她说 |
[34:07] | If you talk to Alex, I’ll talk to Bailey. | 你跟亚历克斯说 我跟贝莉说 |
[34:11] | Andrew, can you, uh, stay with Jo, please? | 安德鲁 你陪乔一下可以吗 |
[34:14] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 |
[34:15] | Okay. Don’t leave her side. It’s important. | 别离开她 很重要的 |
[34:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:19] | Dr. Angemi, extension 2107. | 阿吉曼医生 请接分机107 |
[34:21] | Dr. Angemi, extension 2107. | 阿吉曼医生 请接分机107 |
[34:24] | Do you love her? | 你爱她啊 |
[34:25] | She told you? | 她跟你说了啊 |
[34:27] | Do you? | 那你爱吗 |
[34:29] | Who wouldn’t? | 谁会不爱呢 |
[34:34] | Oh, what’s that? | 怎么了 |
[34:36] | Bailey. | 贝莉 |
[34:38] | You should go in there. | 你去吧 |
[34:40] | I… No. No, no. | 我 不行 |
[34:42] | Meredith said to stay with you. I mean… | 梅瑞狄斯说要陪你的 |
[34:43] | No, I’m fine. I can wait here. | 我没事 我可以在这里等 |
[34:44] | Dude, what did you do? | 大哥 你干啥了啊 |
[34:45] | I don’t know! | 不知道啊 |
[34:47] | Go. Go! | 去啊 |
[34:50] | Close the door and have a seat, please, Dr. DeLuca. | 关门 请坐 德卢卡医生 |
[34:55] | Um, on the 2nd of this month, | 这月2号的时候 |
[34:58] | you worked in the clinic. | 你在诊所工作了 |
[34:59] | Is that correct? | 是吗 |
[35:00] | Um, I’d have to check, but, yeah. | 我得查一下来确认 不过 |
[35:02] | I’m sure your records are right. | 你们的记录应该是正确的 |
[35:04] | Okay. And on that day, | 好 那一天的时候 |
[35:06] | you treated one Gabriella Rivera? | 你治疗了加布里埃尔·里维拉是吗 |
[35:13] | Yes, we resected a part of her colon | 是的 我们切除了她一部分肠子 |
[35:15] | and diagnosed her with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. | 诊断她患有非霍奇金淋巴瘤 |
[35:17] | Who is “we”? | 我们都是谁 |
[35:21] | I-I’m sorry. W-What is this all about? | 抱歉 这是关于什么的 |
[35:23] | Dr. DeLuca, these people are inspectors | 德卢卡医生 这些人是 |
[35:26] | from the Olympia United Medical Group. | 奥林匹亚联合医疗集团的督察员 |
[35:28] | They provide your insurance | 他们是给你以及 |
[35:30] | and that of every employee at Grey-Sloan Memorial. | 格蕾斯隆纪念医院的所有员工提供保险的 |
[35:34] | It has come to light that Dr. Meredith Grey | 我们发现梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生 |
[35:37] | submitted her own daughter’s name | 把她自己女儿的名字写到了保险上 |
[35:39] | to pay for Gabriella’s surgery and care, | 为了给加布里埃尔付手术和治疗费用 |
[35:41] | which is both a fraud and a felony. | 这既是欺诈也是重罪 |
[35:45] | So we’re going to need you to be a lot more specific. | 所以你需要具体说一下 |
[35:56] | She’s more at risk to get a post-op fever, | 她术后更容易发烧 |
[35:58] | so you need to keep a close eye on her. | 所以你需要密切关注她 |
[35:59] | – Well, hello there. – Hey. | – 你好啊 – 嘿 |
[36:02] | I’ve just used these million-dollar hands | 我刚刚用这双价值百万的双手 |
[36:03] | on a nasty fusiform aneurysm, | 摘除了一个恶心的梭形动脉瘤 |
[36:06] | and guess what they’re tackling next… | 猜猜这双手之后要处理什么 |
[36:07] | an IKEA changing table, | 组装宜家的可调桌 |
[36:09] | which I believe is called a “FLURRD.” | 好像是叫做弗拉德的一款桌子 |
[36:11] | You heading home, or you got to, uh, hang around | 你是要回家还是要陪着 |
[36:13] | for the golden blood? | 黄金血小男孩 |
[36:14] | Uh, no. Gus can’t have surgery. | 格斯不能做手术 |
[36:16] | He can only handle a transfusion right now. | 现在他只能承受输一次血 |
[36:22] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:25] | Yeah, I… No. | 我 有事 |
[36:26] | I… Um, I just… | 我就是 |
[36:28] | Tom, I have to, um… | 汤姆 我 |
[36:29] | I, uh, I have to go, uh, take care of something. | 我要走了 去办点事 |
[36:32] | No big. I’ll, uh… I’ll meet you back at the ranch. | 好的 那我们回头家里见 |
[36:34] | I’ll grab some dinner. We can eat off the FLURRD. | 我去买点晚饭 然后在弗拉德桌子上面吃 |
[36:48] | Hey. What happened? | 怎么了 |
[36:50] | Oh, hemoglobin’s worse, | 血红蛋白更糟糕了 |
[36:51] | and he’s starting to have some end-organ failure. | 开始出现末端器官衰竭了 |
[36:53] | Golden blood’s stuck in traffic. | 金色血液还在堵车 |
[36:54] | Hyperbaric therapy’s our last hope. | 高压氧治疗是最后的机会了 |
[36:55] | Why are you here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[36:56] | I-I brought Jo back. Is she okay? | 我把乔带回来了 她没事吧 |
[36:58] | She’s fine, but we should talk. | 她没事 但我们应该谈谈 |
[36:59] | We’re ready, Dr. Karev. | 我们准备好了 卡列夫医生 |
[37:00] | Okay. I’ll… I’ll come in with you. | 那我跟你一起进去 |
[37:02] | All right. | 好 |
[37:16] | Teddy Hi. | 泰迪 你好 |
[37:18] | I’m sorry. I… I… | 抱歉 我是 |
[37:21] | Did I… – Did I just open a time portal? | 我刚刚是打开了时光传送门吗 |
[37:22] | No. No, sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[37:24] | I’m, uh… Leo has a cold. | 我那个 里奥感冒了 |
[37:26] | Owen is still out in the… | 欧文还在外面没回来 |
[37:27] | Are you two back together again? | 你俩是又和好了吗 |
[37:29] | ‘Cause if you are, I do not want to go down that road again, | 如果是的话 那我不想再掺和一次了 |
[37:31] | – so I just… – No. No, no. | – 我就走了 – 不是的 |
[37:32] | I’m with Leo. I’m just here with Leo. | 我是来照顾里奥的 只有里奥 |
[37:34] | Auntie Amelia. | 我就是艾米莉亚阿姨 |
[37:36] | Uh, come in. We’re making a bottle. | 进来吧 我们在冲奶粉呢 |
[37:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:40] | So, just out of curiosity, | 我就好奇问一下 |
[37:42] | what, uh, road are you going down? | 你说掺和什么来着刚才 |
[37:49] | I love Owen, and it’s scary, | 我爱欧文 很吓人 |
[37:51] | and we hurt each other, and it is not easy. | 我们也彼此伤害了 也不容易 |
[37:55] | Uh, all things I know. | 但我知道 |
[37:57] | But I don’t… I don’t want safe. | 我不想要安全感 |
[37:59] | I-I don’t want to raise my daughter just to feel safe. | 我不想让我女儿只会有安全感 |
[38:03] | I want her to live, | 我想让她好好活 |
[38:04] | and I want her to have love and see love, | 我想让她大胆去爱和被爱 |
[38:08] | and Tom Koracick… he makes me… | 而汤姆·克拉西克 让我 |
[38:10] | he makes me laugh and… and feel safe. | 能让我笑 也让我很有安全感 |
[38:13] | But I don’t feel passion or rage or ecstasy. | 但我不会感觉激情 或者愤怒 或者狂喜 |
[38:18] | I mean, Owen is the only person | 只有欧文 这一个人 |
[38:20] | who ever makes me feel any of those things. | 让我有过以上的任何感觉 |
[38:23] | Wait, really? The only one? | 等等 就他一个吗 |
[38:26] | Yes. | 是 |
[38:27] | Owen is the only person who has ever done that for me, | 只有欧文一个人让我有过这种感觉 |
[38:30] | and it’s maddening, and I have to tell him, | 我真的要烦死了 我得告诉他 |
[38:32] | and I have to tell him before my daughter is born. | 我得在我女儿出生之前告诉她 |
[38:34] | Uh, you are aware that you are leaking. | 你知道你羊水破了吧 |
[38:37] | Yeah, my water broke back around “Auntie Amelia,” | 对 我在艾米莉亚阿姨旁边羊水破了 |
[38:40] | but I just had to say all that before I go into labor. | 但我生孩子之前我要说出来 |
[38:42] | – Uh, should we… – Yeah, we probably should. | – 我们是不是 – 是啊 赶紧走吧 |
[38:43] | Okay. Uh. | 好的 |
[38:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[38:55] | Teddy’s water just broke. | 泰迪的羊水刚刚破了 |
[38:57] | So she won’t be able to cover my service anymore. | 她不能替我值班了 |
[39:00] | You know what? Let’s just go. Let’s just go. | 那我们走吧 回去吧 |
[39:02] | All right, we can come back for this stuff. | 一会再回来继续 |
[39:03] | I’ll come back for this stuff later. | 我一会回来收东西 |
[39:17] | I guess God’s water just broke, too. | 看来上帝的羊水也破了啊 |
[39:20] | There will be no shortage of times | 当你想要放弃的时候 |
[39:22] | when you feel like giving up. | 是不会缺少时间的 |
[39:24] | But you can’t let that fear or desperation stop you. | 但你不能让恐惧或者绝望阻止你 |
[39:27] | Pressure’s at 2.4 ATA, so we’re stuck in here. | 压强还是2.4 没办法了 |
[39:30] | Is he still having ST changes? | 他的体征还在变吗 |
[39:32] | Uh, nothing’s resolved yet. | 还没变化 |
[39:33] | We should know soon if it’s working. | 很快就知道有没有用了 |
[39:36] | What the hell happened with Jo? | 乔到底怎么了 |
[39:38] | Did she talk to you? Did she tell you anything? | 她跟你说什么了吗 |
[39:39] | Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生 |
[39:41] | Hey, it’s not a good time right now. | 现在没空 |
[39:42] | This can’t wait. | 不能等了 |
[39:45] | What happened? Where’s Jo? | 怎么回事 乔呢 |
[39:47] | Your patient, Gabby Rivera… I, uh… I lied to you. | 你的病人 加比·里维拉 我跟你说谎了 |
[39:51] | What? | 什么 |
[39:52] | She didn’t have insurance, | 她是没有保险的 |
[39:53] | and she shouldn’t have been admitted, | 她也不应该住院 |
[39:55] | but I wanted her to get the surgery very badly. | 但我非常想让她做手术 |
[40:00] | And so, I didn’t tell anyone, | 所以 我没跟别人说 |
[40:02] | and I put another name down on her paperwork. | 我在保险上填了其他人的名字 |
[40:06] | Your daughter’s name, Ellis. | 是你女儿 爱丽丝的名字 |
[40:08] | And I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:09] | Andrew, no. | 安德鲁 不要 |
[40:10] | It’s all been cleared up. | 都说清楚了 |
[40:13] | I got caught. | 我被发现了 |
[40:15] | I just spoke with Chief Bailey and Dr. Fox. | 我刚刚跟贝莉主任和福克斯医生谈过了 |
[40:18] | I wanted to apologize to you first | 我想先跟你道歉 |
[40:20] | before going to the police to let you know what I’d done. | 再去跟警察坦白 |
[40:21] | No. Andrew, do not do that. | 别 安德鲁 你别这样 |
[40:23] | It’s not fair to you, and it’s not fair to your kids. | 这样对你不公平 对你孩子也不公平 |
[40:25] | Who need you. | 他们需要你 |
[40:27] | I committed a felony, and I’ll likely go to jail. | 我犯了重罪 估计要进监狱了 |
[40:32] | I’m sorry I put you all at risk. | 抱歉让你们都有风险了 |
[40:35] | Andrew. No, Andrew. Don’t. | 安德鲁 不要 |
[40:37] | Andrew, do not go to the police! | 安德鲁 不要去找警察 |
[40:40] | Do not! | 不要 |
[40:41] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[40:43] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[40:46] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[40:47] | Even when you feel trapped. | 即便你感觉被困住了 |
[40:49] | Even when it feels like there is no end in sight. | 即便感觉周围空无一人 |
[40:51] | Is it possible we’re going slower? | 我们是不是开的太慢了 |
[40:53] | Can we pick it up, please? This is an emergency. | 能快点吗 很着急的 |
[40:55] | Sorry, but if you can see better through this fog, | 抱歉 要是你能透过大雾看的更清楚 |
[40:57] | you should drive. | 那你来开吧 |
[40:59] | Oh, my God. | 我天啊 |
[41:01] | I’ve never seen it like this. | 我没见过这种的 |
[41:03] | Close the window, Schmitt. | 关上窗户 施密特 |
[41:05] | Do you mind keeping it open? | 能开着吗 |
[41:06] | It reminds me of home. | 让我有点家的感觉 |
[41:09] | Mornings in autumn when the fog comes in. | 秋天早晨起雾的时候 |
[41:12] | Feels like everything’s cushioned, softer. | 感觉一切都更柔软了 |
[41:16] | The world feels safer. | 世界也更安全了 |
[41:17] | Even when things are moving faster than you can comprehend. | 即便事情以你不可以理解的更快的速度发生着 |
[41:20] | It’s actually my favorite. | 我最喜欢了 |
[41:22] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[41:23] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[41:25] | They can’t see. | 他们看不到 |
[41:26] | They don’t know to stop. They can’t see! | 他们不知道停车 看不到 |
[41:27] | No, wait! Don’t get out! | 等等 别出去 |
[41:31] | Even when every part of you is certain… | 即便你身体的每一部分都很确定 |
[41:35] | – …that all… – It’s okay. | – 所有的 – 没事的 |
[41:37] | …is lost. | 它们迷失了 |