时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Some of the world’s top trauma specialists | 世界顶级创伤专家证明 |
[00:02] | have proven that our brains | 我们的大脑 |
[00:04] | may forget the traumas we survive… | 或许会忘记我们存活下来的创伤 |
[00:06] | but our bodies, especially our nervous systems, | 但我们的身体 尤其是神经系统 |
[00:09] | always keep score. | 却一直没有忘记 |
[00:10] | BP’s dropping. | 血压降低 |
[00:12] | Can you mobilize the liver better? | 可以更好地稳定住肝脏吗 |
[00:13] | It’s the IVC. Clamp. | 是下腔静脉的问题 夹钳 |
[00:15] | What? | 这什么 |
[00:18] | No, I need a clamp! | 我要的是夹钳啊 |
[00:19] | Maybe you should’ve thought of that | 那你逃了社区服务之前 |
[00:21] | before skipping out on community service. | 应该考虑好的啊 |
[00:23] | – We’ve got it. – But I… | – 我们来吧 – 但我 |
[00:24] | – Let’s get two units of blood. – I’m on it. | – 再来两个单位的血 – 好的 |
[00:26] | We need distal and proximal control. | 需要进行远近端控制 |
[00:27] | – Clamp. – Let’s do total vascular exclusion. | – 夹钳 – 做一个全肝血流阻断法 |
[00:29] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[00:31] | I don’t feel good. | 我不舒服 |
[00:35] | Me either, ZoZo. | 我也不舒服 佐佐 |
[00:41] | Memories are stored | 记忆存在于 |
[00:42] | in our shoulders, spines, stomach, or hands, | 我们的肩膀 脊柱 胃部 和手中 |
[00:45] | without us ever knowing. | 我们根本都没有意识到 |
[00:46] | It was one of the worst fires I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最厉害的一场大火了 |
[00:50] | Smoke was so thick… | 烟雾很浓重 |
[00:51] | and the roof… it wouldn’t hold… | 还有房顶 我都快撑不住了 |
[00:53] | It was… | 简直了 |
[00:55] | Is that your way of telling me | 这是你在告诉我 |
[00:56] | I’m taking Tuck to school today? | 今天要我送塔克去上学吗 |
[00:58] | Isn’t he in college yet? | 他还没上大学呢 |
[00:59] | Ben. | 本 |
[01:01] | Ben, I have to talk to you about something. | 本 我得跟你说件事 |
[01:04] | Go ahead. I’m just, uh, you know, I’m measuring the bed. | 说吧 我就是 量床呢 没睡着 |
[01:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:09] | Uh… here I go. | 我说了 |
[01:12] | I… am… | 我 |
[01:16] | We… | 我们 |
[01:17] | We… are… | 我们 |
[01:20] | pregnant. | 要有孩子了 |
[01:28] | We assume a painful backache or a shaky hand | 我们认为背痛或者双手颤抖 |
[01:30] | is something harmless, random. | 是随机发生 且无害的 |
[01:32] | But it could be more. | 但其实可能更严重 |
[01:34] | Ellis, eat your cereal. | 爱丽丝 把你的麦片吃了 |
[01:35] | Where’s your orange vest? | 你的橘黄背心哪里去了 |
[01:36] | No orange vest today. | 今天不穿橘黄背心了 |
[01:38] | The mean judge is making Mommy go to court | 讨厌的法官又要让妈妈出庭了 |
[01:39] | because she’s missed so much work. | 因为妈妈落下了太多捡垃圾的工作 |
[01:41] | So I cannot be late. Hey, Zola. | 所以我不能迟到 佐拉 |
[01:45] | Is your head still hurting you? | 你的头还疼吗 |
[01:46] | My eyes, too. | 眼睛也疼 |
[01:48] | Really? | 是吗 |
[01:50] | Oh. Okay, sweetie. | 好吧 宝贝 |
[01:52] | It might be our bodies reminding us | 可能是我们的身体 |
[01:53] | of what we’ve endured | 在提醒我们经历的一切 |
[01:55] | and warning us not to let it happen again. | 并且警告我们以后要趋利避害 |
[02:02] | Eyes on the road there, Doctor. | 看路哦 医生 |
[02:03] | Gemma. You’re in awful early. | 杰玛 你今天来的好早啊 |
[02:05] | I could say you’re out awful late. | 我还想说你下班好晚呢 |
[02:07] | No, all night surgery. I cannot wait to crawl into bed. | 做了一晚上手术啊 我都等不及赶快回家睡觉了 |
[02:10] | Oh, and to think I was gonna get my paycheck | 我还想着我领了工资 |
[02:13] | and then take you to breakfast. | 请你去吃早饭呢 |
[02:16] | Um, I should probably… | 那个 我还是 |
[02:17] | Richard Webber, if the second half of that sentence | 理查德·韦伯 如果你下半句不说 |
[02:19] | isn’t “Grab a stack of pancakes with you,” | 我们一起去吃薄煎饼吧 |
[02:21] | I don’t want to hear it. | 那你还是不要说了 |
[02:22] | I am hungry. | 我确实饿了 |
[02:25] | Okay. Stay right here. Don’t go anywhere. | 好 在这别动啊 等我哦 |
[02:31] | Okay, Mr. Wilkerson is stable this morning, | 威尔克森先生今天早上还挺稳定的 |
[02:33] | post-op day 1 from his ACDF, | 颈椎间盘切除椎间植骨融合术术后第一天 |
[02:35] | and you also have an aneurysm coiling this afternoon. | 你下午还有一个动脉瘤卷手术 |
[02:37] | And how are we getting your girlfriend | 那你女朋友那个文章为医院 |
[02:39] | to undo the mountain of damage | 创造的无数损失 |
[02:40] | she did with her article? | 我们要怎么弥补 |
[02:41] | Well, you’ll have to ask her. | 那你得问她本人了 |
[02:43] | Oh, I see. You think I put you on my service | 我懂了 你以为我让你今天跟我值班 |
[02:44] | because of all the promise I see in you. | 是因为我看到你当一个好医生的能力吗 |
[02:46] | I don’t. But I do think you could talk her | 没有的 但我确实认为你可以跟她聊一下 |
[02:47] | into suing that website for libel. | 以诽谤罪起诉那个网站 |
[02:49] | Maybe you could withhold sex until she cracks? | 如果她不同意 你就忍住不要和她啪啪 |
[02:52] | Yeah, that’s not going to work. | 这样没用的 |
[02:53] | What? What? The sex not good enough? | 为啥 咋了 你俩性生活不和谐吗 |
[02:55] | Are you two on the rocks? | 你们是分居了吗啊 |
[02:57] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[02:58] | – I need a CT for my daughter. – What’s wrong? | – 我得给我女儿做个CT – 怎么了 |
[03:00] | She’s been vomiting and she has a headache. | 她一直吐 而且头疼 |
[03:02] | Well, it sounds like the flu. | 那不就是流感了吗 |
[03:03] | She also has a VP shunt for spina bifida. | 她还有脊柱分裂引起的心室分流问题 |
[03:05] | So I need you to get her in right away, please. | 所以我需要你赶快带她去看病 |
[03:07] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好的 – 好 |
[03:08] | Hey, Zola. Not feeling well? | 嘿佐拉 不舒服吗 |
[03:11] | I read that hyperbaric chambers were invented | 我在文章里看到 在氧气还没发明出来之前 |
[03:13] | before oxygen was even discovered. | 就已经有了高压氧舱 |
[03:15] | A British doctor in 1662 used organ bellows | 一位英国医生在1662年使用了风琴风箱 |
[03:18] | to hand-pump air into an enclosed space. | 手动给一个密闭的空间里面打气 |
[03:21] | So cool, right? | 好厉害啊 对吧 |
[03:23] | I mean, terrible that our patient needs it. | 病人需要做这种治疗确实不太走运 |
[03:25] | But since she does… So cool. | 但同时也很酷啊不是吗 |
[03:27] | What do you need? | 怎么了 |
[03:28] | Carly Davis, 46-year-old female, | 卡莉·戴维斯 46岁女性 |
[03:30] | possible suicide attempt, carbon monoxide poisoning. | 有自杀倾向 一氧化碳中毒 |
[03:34] | Hoping a 90-minute dive in the chamber | 希望在高压氧舱里面90分钟的治疗 |
[03:36] | can revive her, although it might take longer. | 能让她恢复点生机 虽然90分钟可能不够吧 |
[03:39] | I know her. | 我认识这人 |
[03:43] | Karev! | 卡列夫 |
[03:44] | You in or out? | 你来不来 |
[03:45] | In. | 来 |
[03:47] | All right, Schmitt, that means you’re out. | 好吧 施密特 那你出去吧 |
[03:49] | But you said I could… | 你不是说我可以 |
[03:50] | Goodbye, Schmitt. | 再见 施密特 |
[04:01] | Do you think it’s a shunt revision, | 你觉得这是要做二次分流吗 |
[04:03] | or is it just maybe the flu? | 还是就是流感 |
[04:09] | It’s just my lawyer telling me | 就是我律师打来 |
[04:11] | that I’m supposed to be in court in 10 minutes. | 提醒我十分钟之后应该出庭罢了 |
[04:14] | Don’t. | 别劝我 |
[04:15] | I wasn’t gonna say anything. | 我没打算说话啊 |
[04:16] | How is she? Is her shunt obstructed? | 她怎么样了 是分流阻塞了吗 |
[04:18] | Oh, goodie. It’s a family affair. | 太好了 变成家庭聚会了 |
[04:19] | Anyone want to bring some snacks? | 没人带点零食来吗 |
[04:20] | Play a rousing game of UNO? | 一会是不是还要玩一下乌诺游戏 |
[04:23] | Oh, and Simon says… | 还有西蒙说(游戏) |
[04:25] | enlarged ventricles. | 心室增大 |
[04:27] | She’ll need a shunt revision. | 需要二次分流了 |
[04:29] | This is very common with growth… | 生长发育中这很常见的 |
[04:30] | I would do it laparoscopically… | 我可以做一个腹腔镜的 |
[04:31] | No, I’d do it laparoscopically, because she’s not my niece. | 不 我来做腹腔镜 因为这不是我侄女 所以我来做 |
[04:34] | She’ll be in and out in an hour. | 一小时之内就能完事 |
[04:35] | Book an OR, DeLukes. | 订间手术室吧 德卢卡 |
[04:37] | 南希·克莱因 你在哪啊 还十分钟开庭了啊 | |
[04:40] | Look, it’s a simple surgery, okay? | 手术很简单的 |
[04:42] | You need to go to court. | 你快去开庭吧 |
[04:43] | I’ll be with her the whole time. | 我会全程陪着她 |
[04:44] | And I’ll update you every step of the way. | 随时跟你汇报情况的 |
[04:46] | I promise. Are you kidding me right now? | – 我保证 – 你是在逗我吗 |
[04:48] | Got it. Okay. Yep. You’re not gonna go anywhere. | 行吧 好吧 那你在这呆着吧 |
[04:50] | – Okay. – Book an OR, please. | – 好 – 赶快定手术室吧 |
[04:52] | Yep, you got it. | 没问题 |
[05:04] | I want you texting me from that gallery | 你要从手术走廊里面 |
[05:06] | every step of the way, and don’t let Koracick | 把每一步手术过程都发给我 还不能让克拉希克 |
[05:08] | or anyone else kick you out. | 或者任何人把你赶出去 |
[05:10] | Texting you? As in, your own phone number? | 用你自己的电话给你发信息啊 |
[05:12] | Okay… um, I mean, absolutely, Dr. Grey. | 好的 没问题 格蕾医生 |
[05:15] | Uh, she’s so smart and tough. She’ll be great. | 她那么聪明那么厉害 肯定没问题的 |
[05:17] | Why are you still talking? | 你怎么还不去 |
[05:19] | Hey, it’s just gonna be a quick little nap, | 你就睡一下 很快就会好了 |
[05:22] | and when you wake up, you’re gonna feel so much better. | 等你醒来就会舒服很多了 |
[05:24] | I know, Mommy. I pay attention. | 我知道的 妈咪 我有听 |
[05:26] | I’m gonna be right here the whole time. | 我会全程都在你身边的 |
[05:27] | And by “right here,” she means in the waiting room | 在你身边意味着 她要跟其他所有 |
[05:30] | with the other moms and dads who don’t work here. | 不在这里上班的父母一样 在等待室里面等你哈 |
[05:33] | Are you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[05:36] | You are so brave. | 你太勇敢了 |
[05:39] | I love you. | 我爱你宝贝 |
[05:40] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你妈妈 |
[05:41] | Hey. I’ve got her. | 有我呢 放心吧 |
[05:43] | Let’s go. | 进去吧 |
[05:50] | I can get someone to cover if you want some company out there. | 如果你想让我陪你 我可以让别人替我做手术的 |
[05:52] | No. You should be in there with her. | 不 你应该进去陪着她 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:03] | You mean to tell me you locked yourself in here | 你是想说 你跟自己的心理医生 |
[06:05] | with your therapist and you didn’t think that was against… | 在这里共处一室 然后你觉得 |
[06:07] | oh, I don’t know… all the rules? | 完全没问题吗 |
[06:09] | Technically she was just one of my therapists | 严格来说 她只是我在住院治疗期间 |
[06:11] | when I was in residential treatment. | 其中一位心理医生 |
[06:12] | How many did you have? | 你有几个心理医生啊 |
[06:13] | Three. | 三个 |
[06:15] | Different therapists, different modalities. | 不同的心理医生 有不同的方式方法 |
[06:16] | Kind of like when a trauma comes in and we need to | 就好像来了外伤病人 我们得看看 |
[06:18] | figure out how many surgeons we need to send in | 都需要哪科的大夫 |
[06:20] | from how many different angles. | 都需要不同的人去做什么 |
[06:21] | Except in your brain. | 但你那个是心理创伤 |
[06:23] | Yeah, pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[06:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:27] | Do you know anything about her medical history? | 你了解她的病史吗 |
[06:30] | Anything to indicate why she would do this? | 为什么她会想要自杀吗 |
[06:33] | Uh… all I know is that she’s 13 years sober | 我只知道她已经戒酒13年了 |
[06:36] | and has a serious addiction to almonds and science fiction. | 她还对杏仁和科幻小说上瘾 |
[06:39] | But other than that, she seemed good. | 但除此之外 她看上去还不错 |
[06:41] | Happy. | 也很开心 |
[06:42] | I just… I don’t know why she would do this. | 我只是 我不知道她为什么要这么做 |
[06:50] | Dr. Karev, are you all right? | 卡列夫医生 你没事吧 |
[06:51] | Yeah, no, she would just… she would just kill me | 我没事 只是她要是醒来看到 |
[06:53] | because I’ve forgotten everything she taught me | 我把她教我的如何让自己平静下来的方法 |
[06:55] | about how to just, you know, calm my nervous system. | 给忘得一干二净 |
[06:58] | So if she woke up, she’d be so pissed at me right now. | 她一定会杀了我的 |
[07:02] | So… | 所以 |
[07:03] | I’m guessing the two of you were close. | 我猜你们俩关系应该很亲密了 |
[07:06] | I couldn’t stand her. She was the worst. | 我最受不了的就是她了 |
[07:13] | Let me guess, you’re pissed I’m taking away your pool time. | 我猜猜 你很生气因为我占用了你的游泳时间 |
[07:19] | I already had Michelle for therapy today, | 我今天已经让米歇尔给我治疗过了 |
[07:21] | three hours of group, and it’s fruit punch day, | 三个小时一组 况且今天还是果汁日 |
[07:23] | which is the worst. | 这对我来说是最糟糕的 |
[07:25] | And now I’m… I’m what? | 现在怎么着 |
[07:26] | I’m supposed to stare at a light bar | 我盯着灯光条看 |
[07:28] | and all my troubles are gonna disappear? | 然后我所有的病就都会消失吗 |
[07:30] | Appendectomies… | 阑尾切除手术 |
[07:32] | pig parts replacing aortic valves. | 置换主动脉瓣的猪器官 |
[07:36] | And if I read correctly, | 如果我理解正确的话 |
[07:37] | you put tiny little livers into mice | 你们是因为一个肝脏坏掉了 |
[07:39] | ’cause the one liver wasn’t working? | 就把小迷你肝脏移植到老鼠身体里吗 |
[07:41] | I’m just saying I wanna know the first guy | 我只是想知道那个第一个对别人说 |
[07:45] | who said to somebody, “My brain hurts.” | “我头疼”的人 |
[07:47] | And the other guy was like, “If I cut it open, | 然后另一个人说 如果我把它切开 |
[07:49] | I promise it’ll feel better.” | 我保证你会感觉好一些 |
[07:51] | And the first guy was like, “Cool.” | 然后第一个人说 好啊 |
[07:53] | But, hey, science. | 但是 万事都要讲科学的啊 |
[07:55] | I get it. EMDR is just another way | 我懂了 眼动脱敏与再建只是另一种 |
[07:59] | to get at the root of my trauma. | 从根本上解决我创伤的方法 |
[08:01] | You spent your media time looking up EMDR? | 你花时间查了什么是眼动脱敏与再建吗 |
[08:03] | Yep. I like to know what I’m getting into. | 是啊 我想知道我要面对的是什么 |
[08:05] | In that case, tell me what it is in under 30 seconds, | 这样的话 你在30秒内告诉我眼动脱敏与再建治疗是什么 |
[08:08] | I’ll let you get your swim on. | 我就让你去游泳 |
[08:10] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:12] | Go. | 来吧 |
[08:13] | Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing. | 眼动脱敏及后处理 |
[08:15] | The lights force bilateral sensory output, | 光线迫使双侧感觉输出 |
[08:17] | allowing you to make connections about your traumas | 让你与你的创伤建立联系 |
[08:19] | and desensitize you to them. | 让你对它们脱敏 |
[08:21] | Aw, so close. | 差不多了 |
[08:23] | You forgot it helps to illuminate | 你忘记了它还有助于 |
[08:25] | the capital “T” trauma in your life. | 为生命中最大的创伤带来光明 |
[08:27] | I don’t have any capital “T” trauma. | 我可没什么大的创伤 |
[08:30] | I found out awful news about how I was born, | 我只是知道了我是以什么样的方式出生的 |
[08:33] | and my mother couldn’t deal. | 然后我妈妈根本无法承受 |
[08:34] | I have been through way worse. | 我经历过得其他事可比这个要糟多了 |
[08:36] | You know, if you’re gonna eat in front of me, | 你知道么 你要是想在我面前吃东西 |
[08:38] | could you at least share? | 你起码得分我一点吧 |
[08:39] | No. | 不 |
[08:40] | Because? | 为什么 |
[08:42] | Because boundaries. I don’t share food. | 我有我的规则 我不分别人食物 |
[08:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:50] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[08:52] | You’ve already established your safe place with Michelle. | 你已经和米歇尔一起建立了一个安全的空间 |
[08:55] | An OR. Any OR. | 是手术室 任何手术室都行 |
[08:57] | If this becomes too much, we can always go back there. | 如果你实在一下承受不了 我们随时可以回到你的安全空间 |
[09:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:04] | What’s happening for you right now? | 你现在的感受如何 |
[09:05] | What are you feeling? | 有什么感觉 |
[09:10] | Shame. I feel shame. | 羞愧 我感到羞愧 |
[09:12] | I feel worthless that I’m not in an OR. | 我只要不在手术室我就觉得自己毫无价值 |
[09:16] | Is there an image you have in your mind growing up | 是否有一个意象在你的脑中让你产生 |
[09:18] | that gave you that message? | 这样的感受 |
[09:19] | That you’re worthless? | 觉得自己毫无价值 |
[09:22] | I never spent long enough in foster homes | 我总是在一个个寄养家庭来来走走 |
[09:24] | to remember the wallpaper, let alone the people. | 我都不记得墙纸是什么样子的 更不要说人了 |
[09:27] | I had a husband who beat me, but he’s dead now, so… | 我的前夫家暴了我 但他现在死了 所以 |
[09:29] | So no trauma. | 没有什么创伤了 |
[09:32] | Any specific memories or moments that play over and over? | 有没有什么特别的记忆或瞬间反复在你脑中闪现 |
[09:39] | No, nothing. It’s… I’m… It’s nothing. | 没 没什么 我 这也没什么可说的 |
[09:42] | It’s stupid. | 挺傻的 |
[09:43] | Then there’s no harm in telling me. | 跟我说说无妨吧 |
[09:46] | I reached out my hand to my mom at a crappy diner, | 在一个糟糕的餐厅里 我想拉住我妈妈 |
[09:49] | and she pulled away. | 但她把我推开了 |
[09:51] | She couldn’t stand to touch me. | 她无法忍受碰触我 |
[09:52] | But it’s just… it’s so small compared to everything else, | 但这件事跟别的比起来 真的不值一提 |
[09:54] | so I don’t… | 所以我没有 |
[09:55] | So let’s start “small,” see what happens next. | 那我们先从这点入手 看看会发生什么 |
[09:58] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[10:05] | I shouldn’t be in here with her. | 我不应该呆在这陪她的 |
[10:07] | I was doing fine. I was back at work kicking ass. | 我挺好的 又回来工作了 |
[10:09] | Everything with Alex is great. | 和亚历克斯在一起时一切都很好 |
[10:11] | And then I just… I screw it all up | 只是后来 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[10:12] | by sticking myself in here, and now I’m… | 就因为我坚持要留在这里 结果 |
[10:14] | and now I’m back to square one. | 现在我又回到了起点 |
[10:17] | I need to get out of here. I need to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 我得离开这里 |
[10:19] | Dr. Karev, you know we can’t… | 卡列夫医生 你知道我们不能 |
[10:21] | I know, I know! But if the one person | 我知道 我知道 但如果能有这么个人 |
[10:22] | who could help me feel okay could just go off one day | 让我感觉好受点 结果突然有一天 |
[10:24] | and try and kill themselves, | 她就跑去自杀了 |
[10:25] | then what does that say about me? Huh? | 那么这对我来说意味着什么呢 |
[10:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:37] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:39] | Dr. Karev… | 卡列夫医生 |
[10:41] | Raise the arm of the patient | 举起病人的手臂 |
[10:42] | and count down to the 4th intercostal space. | 数到第四肋间隙 |
[10:45] | Prep and drape in sterile fashion. | 以无菌方式准备和悬挂 |
[10:47] | Then why are you listing the steps for a chest tube insertion | 不需要的话 你为什么要列出 |
[10:49] | if it’s not indicated? | 插入胸管的步骤呢 |
[10:50] | Inject with lidocaine, make an incision above the rib. | 注射利多卡因 在肋骨上开一个切口 |
[10:53] | A Kelly clamp… | 夹上凯利夹 |
[10:55] | – Jo, what’s going on? – This is supposed to help me. | – 乔 你怎么回事 – 这应该会对我有帮助 |
[10:57] | She’s the one who taught me this. | 这是她教我的 |
[10:58] | Feet on the ground, list the things you know by heart. | 脚踏实地 把你记住的事情列出来 |
[11:00] | It’s supposed to trick your nervous system | 它会欺骗你的神经系统 |
[11:01] | into thinking that you’re safe. | 让你以为你是安全的 |
[11:03] | But it’s not working. It’s not working. | 但这不管用 完全不管用 |
[11:04] | Okay, well, how can I help you? What do you need? | 好 好 那我怎么才能帮到你 你要我怎么做 |
[11:06] | What I need… I need to think of something else. | 我所需要的是 我得想点别的事才行 |
[11:07] | I need to think of something else. | 我得想点别的事才行 |
[11:09] | I’m pregnant! | 我怀孕了 |
[11:11] | 100% p-r-e-g-o. | 妥妥的孕妇 |
[11:15] | With a live baby… | 肚子里怀了个 |
[11:17] | inside. | 活生生的小生命 |
[11:18] | Ben’s baby. Our baby. Super pregnant. | 本的孩子 我们的孩子 我怀孕啦 |
[11:22] | Okay, yeah, that worked. | 好 好了 这起作用了 |
[11:27] | Nurse Potter, 5411. Nurse Potter, 5411. | 护士波特 5411 护士波特 5411 |
[11:31] | 南希·克莱因 法官到了 如果你女儿找到人照顾了 真的请你过来出庭 | |
[11:37] | 赫尔姆 刚开始 一切都好 | |
[11:41] | Okay. Everything’s good so far. | 好吧 到目前为止一切都很好 |
[11:43] | Koracick just started the shunt revision. | 克拉希克刚开始做二次分流术 |
[11:46] | So, tell me what we’re doing. | 所以跟我说说我们现在要做什么 |
[11:49] | Am I walking you through the surgery | 我是要一步一步跟你 |
[11:52] | step by step in real time? | 叙述手术的过程 |
[11:54] | Are we ignoring it altogether and watching bad TV? | 还是就忽略它然后一起看个烂电视剧 |
[11:59] | We’re sitting in silence, thinking the worst about Zola. | 我们现在要安静地坐着 想想佐拉会出现的最坏情况 |
[12:03] | And about court. | 还有法庭的事 |
[12:04] | Yeah, I didn’t give you that option. | 好吧 这我确实没有提 |
[12:08] | Derek did a beautiful job with her shunt the first time. | 德里克第一次分流的时候做得很好 |
[12:12] | All Koracick has to do is go in and revise it. | 克拉希克所要做的就是去调整它 |
[12:15] | And as someone whose brain he has poked around in before, | 我这个脑袋之前被他治疗过之后 |
[12:17] | I turned out great. | 现在感觉很不错呢 |
[12:20] | Tumor-wise. | 只是个关于肿瘤的小笑话而已 |
[12:22] | As for court, I know absolutely nothing | 至于法庭 我对法律系统一无所知 |
[12:25] | about the legal system whatsoever, | 一无所知 |
[12:27] | so I’m guessing you are either fine | 所以我猜你要么没事 |
[12:28] | or locked up for life? | 要么就蹲大狱一辈子 |
[12:32] | Very helpful, thank you. | 太有帮助了 真是谢谢你了 |
[12:34] | I have a very specific set of skills. | 安慰人这方面我可专业了 |
[12:35] | – Beyond that, I’m… – How is she? | – 除此之外我还 – 她怎么样了 |
[12:37] | Uh, they just got started on Zola. | 他们刚开始给佐拉治疗 |
[12:39] | She is wallowing. | 她还暗自神伤呢 |
[12:40] | Not wallowing, preparing for the worst. | 不是暗自神伤 而是做好最坏的打算 |
[12:43] | Okay, that’s not an option. Pick another thing. | 好吧 这可不行啊 想点别的事 |
[12:45] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这么跟她说的 |
[12:46] | I appreciate the two of you being here, I do, | 我很感激你们能来安慰我 真的 |
[12:48] | but I don’t need the distraction. | 但我不想分心 |
[12:50] | Yes, you do. I’ll go first. | 不 你必须要换换脑子才行 我先说一个 |
[12:52] | I just finished a quadruple valve replacement. | 我刚换了个四叶瓣膜 |
[12:55] | Only two other people in the U.S. have ever done that, | 在美国 除我以外只有两个人这做过这样的手术 |
[12:57] | and I felt more in love and alive and seen | 当我的手进入到他的心脏里时 |
[13:02] | while my hands were in that heart | 我觉得我比和杰克逊在一起的时候 |
[13:03] | than I did the entire time I was with Jackson. | 更加感受到了爱与活力 |
[13:05] | There was no endless talking about feelings, or arguing. | 不用没完没了的谈论感情或是星相互争论 |
[13:09] | I-I made a plan, I came in there, | 我做出手术计划 开始执行 |
[13:11] | and I did it, and the rush! | 然后我做到了 这感觉太棒了 |
[13:12] | I mean, clearly I’m still feeling it. | 我现在还能感觉到那个触感 |
[13:16] | Now you go. | 该你说了 |
[13:18] | My daughter is in an OR, and I am abandoning court, | 我女儿在手术室 我要放弃出庭 |
[13:21] | and I might go to jail. | 我可能还会坐牢 |
[13:25] | Have we lost her? | 她是疯了吗 |
[13:29] | And Andrew thought I was still going to court. | 安德鲁还以为我会出庭呢 |
[13:32] | I think he’s just worried that… | 我觉得他只是担心 |
[13:33] | No, wait, I’m not even done yet. | 不 等一下 我还没说完呢 |
[13:35] | First he thought that I would abandon my child to go to court. | 起初他以为我会抛弃我的孩子去出庭 |
[13:39] | And then he offered to skip the entire surgery | 然后他提出要放弃整个手术 |
[13:42] | so that he could hold his crying girlfriend’s hand? | 这样就能牵起他伤心的女朋友的手来安慰她了 |
[13:45] | It’s kind. | 真好 |
[13:46] | No, it’s incredibly stupid. | 不 他是无与伦比的大蠢蛋 |
[13:48] | Cristina and I would have mocked him mercilessly | 克里斯蒂娜和我本会无情地嘲笑他 |
[13:51] | for volunteering to skip out on a shunt revision | 竟然要为了要安慰我 |
[13:53] | to be someone’s human tissue! | 而放弃参加二次分流术 |
[13:55] | I rescheduled a spinal decompression. | 我也重新安排了一次椎管减压呢 |
[13:57] | You’re not a resident. | 你不是个住院医生啊 |
[13:59] | You’re not volunteering to skip surgeries. | 你不能自愿跳过手术的 |
[14:03] | For the woman he loves. | 他是为了他爱的女人啊 |
[14:04] | Oh, well… well, you know, when you say it like that, | 你知道的 你这样说 |
[14:07] | you make me sound like an ass. | 搞得我好像个混蛋 |
[14:08] | – No. – Not at all. | – 不 – 完全没有 |
[14:11] | He’s kind. He’s trying. | 他很善良 他在努力 |
[14:13] | But he’s not a parent, and he does not get it. | 但是他还没为人父母 他还不懂 |
[14:16] | Okay, so let me get this straight. | 行 所以我来理理清楚 |
[14:18] | He was wrong to assume that you would go to court, | 他认为你会上法庭是想错了 |
[14:21] | but also wrong to support you while you wait for Zola. | 但是在你等佐拉的时候支持你也是错了 |
[14:25] | I already said I sound like an ass. | 我已经说了这样听起来我很混蛋 |
[14:27] | But… | 但是 |
[14:28] | He’s sexy, and he’s fun, | 他很性感 又有趣 |
[14:30] | and he’s so good to the kids. | 而且他对孩子也很好 |
[14:32] | But… | 但是 |
[14:33] | I don’t know if he’ll ever be more than that. | 我不知道他会不会更好 |
[14:35] | I don’t know if I want him to be. | 我不知道我是不是想要他更好 |
[14:39] | _正在做新的分流管 她真棒 你真棒 一切都很棒 | |
[14:41] | Oh, they’re tunneling in the new shunt tubing. | 他们正在做新的分流管 |
[14:47] | Okay, someone say something that isn’t about my stuff. | 你们谁说点不关我的事的事吧 |
[14:52] | I… don’t know Link’s parents’ names. | 我不知道林克父母的名字 |
[14:57] | I don’t know his taste in movies or his favorite song | 我不知道他喜欢什么电影 什么歌 |
[15:01] | or if he actually likes breakfast for dinner | 不知道他是不是真的喜欢晚饭吃得跟早饭一样 |
[15:03] | or just pretends to because it’s all I can make. | 或者是假装喜欢这样吃 因为我也不会做别的饭了 |
[15:05] | And I am having a baby with him. | 而我要和他生孩子了 |
[15:09] | I am tied to him, no matter what, | 我跟他锁住了 无论发生什么 |
[15:12] | no matter how things go between us for the rest of my life | 无论我下半辈子我俩之间怎么样 |
[15:15] | because we made a decision to have a child. | 因为我们决定要了个孩子 |
[15:20] | Together. | 一起 |
[15:23] | And I will learn his parents’ names eventually. | 最后我总会了解到他父母的名字的 |
[15:26] | But, um… I don’t know him. | 但是 我不了解他 |
[15:30] | I’m just tying my life to his “you jump, I jump” style, | 我只是在把我的生活向他那种 你跳我就跳的风格靠近 |
[15:36] | which sounds… | 这听起来 |
[15:37] | Exactly like what you do. | 就是你会做的事 |
[15:40] | Okay, I sometimes leap and hope the net will appear… | 好吧 我有时候会跳下去然后希望有网捞住我 |
[15:43] | Yeah, all the time. | 一直都是 |
[15:45] | I had a brain tumor. | 我得过脑瘤 |
[15:46] | You also have a personality apart from that tumor. | 除了脑瘤还很有性格 |
[15:49] | Which is a wonderful thing, | 而且这很棒 |
[15:50] | and sometimes it is your Achilles’ heel. | 有时候这是你的致命弱点 |
[15:54] | We will love you and that baby | 不管你和林克怎么样了 |
[15:57] | no matter what happens with Link. | 我们都会爱你和你的宝贝 |
[15:59] | Okay, now it really feels like it’s taking too long. | 现在真的感觉花太久时间了 |
[16:02] | It’s taking too long, right? | 花太久时间了 是吧 |
[16:04] | They’re probably confirming the… | 他们大概在确认 |
[16:06] | Confirming the shunt patency, | 确认分流是否通畅 |
[16:06] | 赫尔姆 正在确认分流是否通畅 | |
[16:08] | which means they should be almost done. | 也就是说他们应该快完事儿了 |
[16:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:12] | Andrew’s a good guy. | 安德鲁是个好人 |
[16:14] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[16:15] | – I think I love him. – We know. | – 我觉得我爱他 – 我们知道 |
[16:17] | We’re just at two different places in our lives, | 我们只是处在人生的不同阶段 |
[16:19] | and I’m just waiting for my gut to tell me one way or the other. | 而我就是在等我的直觉告诉我应该怎么做 |
[16:22] | My gut only says yes. | 我的直觉只会说好 |
[16:24] | Ever. Or like 99% of the time. | 一直 或者百分之九十九的时候 |
[16:27] | It just screams yes, but maybe that’s okay | 它只会叫好 但是或许这也挺好 |
[16:29] | because I like the leap and having faith, | 因为我喜欢信仰之跃 |
[16:31] | and if I fall, I learn. | 如果我摔倒了 也吃一堑长一智 |
[16:34] | I think surgery might be my truest love. | 我觉得可能手术是我的真爱 |
[16:38] | And I don’t think that’s ever gonna change. | 而且这一点应该不会变了 |
[16:39] | And I don’t think it needs to. | 我也不觉得需要改变 |
[16:43] | This is taking too long. I’m going in there. | 这也太久了 我要去看看 |
[16:45] | – No. – No, no. | – 不 – 不 |
[16:46] | I know that you want to, but you can’t. | 我知道你想去 但你不能去 |
[16:48] | If something were wrong, they would’ve definitely… | 如果事情不对 他们肯定会 |
[16:50] | My gut is telling me something is wrong. | 我的直觉在告诉我的确有事不对 |
[16:52] | Have you seen my life? The people that I’ve lost? | 你知道我的人生吗 我失去的那些人 |
[16:54] | Until someone comes in here and tells me otherwise… | 除非有人来然后告诉我不是这样 |
[16:57] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:59] | They should be closing up any minute now, | 他们现在应该在缝合了 |
[17:01] | and I am sure they went in through a part in her hair | 我也肯定他们是从头皮那里进去的 |
[17:03] | so she won’t even see a scar. | 这样就不会留下明显的疤痕了 |
[17:06] | Dr. Grey, she’s out of surgery and she’s… | 格蕾医生 她手术结束了 而且她 |
[17:08] | She’s perfect, I’m perfect. | 她很完美 因为我的医技无比完美 |
[17:10] | You can see her when she gets out of post-op. | 等她术后恢复结束你就可以见她了 |
[17:11] | Thank you, Tom. Thank you. | 谢谢你 汤姆 谢谢 |
[17:13] | Yeah. Yeah, a-and… | 行 好 还有 |
[17:14] | but not before that, all right? | 不能现在偷偷溜进去啊 好吗 |
[17:16] | Okay. Thank you, Tom. | 好 谢谢你 汤姆 |
[17:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:21] | Will you stay with her, please? | 你能陪她吗 拜托了 |
[17:22] | – Of course. – Okay. | – 当然 – 好 |
[17:26] | Go. | 去啊 |
[17:28] | She’s good! | 她没事 |
[17:36] | I am serious. | 我是认真的 |
[17:38] | He is a CPA that counts on his fingers, | 他是个用手做算术的注册会计师 |
[17:41] | and he had the nerve to give me grief | 而且他有胆子 |
[17:43] | for leaving the office 15 minutes early… | 提前十五分钟下班还跟我叫苦 |
[17:45] | My work already done. | 我的工作已经完成了 |
[17:47] | I’d expect nothing less. | 我就想着是这样 |
[17:50] | He’s an idiot. | 他是个蠢货 |
[17:52] | But it pays the bills. | 但是能挣钱 |
[17:54] | And for that, I have to thank you. | 为了这事儿 我还得谢谢你 |
[17:56] | I just told the truth. | 我只是说出了真相 |
[17:57] | That I’m a pain in the ass, but great with deadlines? | 说我是个烦人精 但是工作能力挺强吗 |
[18:00] | I softened it a bit. | 我稍微美化了一点 |
[18:01] | Well, I have a lot to thank you for, not just that job. | 我有很多事得谢谢你 不只是那份工作 |
[18:04] | Well, you would’ve done the same for me. | 你也会为了我这么做的 |
[18:06] | Damn straight. | 你说的对 |
[18:07] | But if you had shown up on my doorstep | 但是如果你出现在我家门口 |
[18:09] | with a heel in your heart, | 满身疮痍 |
[18:11] | you would’ve been crap out of luck. | 那你肯定就倒霉透顶了 |
[18:14] | So, um, how’s the sponsor search going? | 所以 担保人找得怎么样了 |
[18:19] | It’s slim pickings out there. | 选择不多 |
[18:21] | Everyone at our meetings is either angry old people | 来我们互助会的要么是愤怒的老人 |
[18:25] | or Millennials who wear spikes of driftwood as earrings. | 要么是带着浮木穗当耳环的小年轻 |
[18:30] | I don’t know, just maybe try some other meetings. | 我不知道 或许你应该试试别的互助会 |
[18:32] | Oh, it’s… It takes some time to find the right one. | 要找到对的人挺花时间的 |
[18:34] | Well, you know I’ve never been one to settle down. | 你知道我是定不下来的 |
[18:39] | Except for Ollie. Ollie was the exception. | 除了为了奥利 奥利是例外 |
[18:42] | Yes, she was. | 是 |
[18:44] | – But… – Hmm? | – 但是 – 怎么 |
[18:46] | If I wanted to talk AA, I’d be in AA. | 如果我想去互助戒酒会 我就去了 |
[18:52] | – How about you? – Hmm? | – 你怎么样了 – 怎么 |
[18:54] | Tell me about you. | 和我说说你自己 |
[18:58] | I’m… I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[19:00] | The hospital isn’t up to snuff, but, uh, it’s getting there. | 医院那边状况还不是很好 但也快了 |
[19:03] | Oh, please, we work at the same hospital. | 拜托 我们在同一家医院工作呢 |
[19:07] | And Catherine? | 凯瑟琳呢 |
[19:08] | Uh… she’s getting there, too. | 她也挺好的 |
[19:11] | Now tell me how this works again | 再跟我说说你们怎么成的 |
[19:13] | when she’s out of the state more often than she is in your bed. | 她现在和你睡一起的时间比在外地的时间还少 |
[19:16] | Gemma. | 杰玛 |
[19:18] | What, you want to take the South out of me, too? | 怎么 你想把我身上的南方气息也去掉吗 |
[19:21] | I already quit drinking. | 我都已经戒酒了 |
[19:24] | You know… | 你知道 |
[19:26] | Catherine and I like to fight. | 凯瑟琳和我喜欢吵架 |
[19:28] | Part of what I love most about her | 我最喜欢她的其中一点就是 |
[19:31] | is her… her passion, her fire. | 她的激情 她的火热 |
[19:35] | But it’s like the… the light’s gone out, | 但是就感觉 好像灯灭了 |
[19:38] | and I… I don’t know how to get it back, you know? | 而且我不知道怎么点回来 你懂吧 |
[19:42] | You have the biggest heart I’ve ever known, Richard. | 你是我见过心胸最宽广的人 理查德 |
[19:46] | Catherine may be too wrapped up in her own head | 凯瑟琳可能现在太过于沉浸于自我 |
[19:50] | to see that right now. | 而看不到这一点 |
[19:53] | When my mother died, the first thing I thought, | 我妈妈死的时候 我想到的第一件事 |
[19:57] | and I was a kid… was that my father’s | 那时候我还是个孩子 是我爸爸 |
[20:00] | never gonna have that love, sitting on that porch | 下半辈子都不会有他爱的人 |
[20:04] | beside him, the rest of his life. | 和他一起坐在门廊上了 |
[20:07] | See, when my girlfriends | 你看啊 当我的女朋友们 |
[20:09] | would throw pillowcases on their heads as veils… | 会拿枕头套子当面纱的时候 |
[20:13] | …they was like, “This was the best day of my life.” | 她们在那说 这是我一生中最棒的一天呢 |
[20:16] | I thought the only thing better than one man to love you… | 我就想 唯一比一个人爱你还要好的 |
[20:22] | is a rotation. | 就是换个人爱 |
[20:25] | I’ve… never been that. | 我从来 没这样过 |
[20:42] | Now, why would you pull away | 你为什么要从 |
[20:44] | from the first little bit of comfort | 你这几周第一次获得的 |
[20:48] | that you’ve had in weeks? | 小小的宽慰中抽离呢 |
[20:49] | Because I’m a married man. | 因为我是个有妇之夫 |
[20:51] | I am fully aware that you and Catherine | 我清楚知道你和凯瑟琳 |
[20:54] | have rings on your fingers for better or worse. | 无论如何都是在一起的 |
[20:56] | Forgive me for thinking that because you have hit the worst, | 原谅我这么想 但是我以为你现在跌到谷底 |
[21:01] | that you may be, you know… | 可能会想 你懂的 |
[21:03] | looking around. | 看看四周的人 |
[21:06] | And don’t insult me by pretending | 别装成一副不知道我在说什么的样子 |
[21:07] | you don’t know what I’m talking about. | 来侮辱我 |
[21:09] | Because I’ve known you too well for too long. | 因为我认识你太久也了解你太深了 |
[21:12] | I love my wife. | 我爱我的妻子 |
[21:14] | I have no intentions of competing with Catherine Fox. | 我没有要和凯瑟琳·福克斯竞争的意思 |
[21:19] | Y’all are having a hard time. You’ll find your way back. | 你们都不容易 你会找回原来的样子的 |
[21:22] | But in the meantime… | 但是同时 |
[21:23] | you’re miserable, | 你很悲惨 |
[21:25] | and I’m here, | 我又恰好在啊 |
[21:28] | and life is too short to deprive ourselves | 人生太短了 不能剥夺我们 |
[21:33] | of what we’ve been feeling for so many years. | 我们多年来的感受 |
[21:36] | You know, I think you’ve mistaken my friendship | 你知道么 我想你把我对你友情 |
[21:38] | for something else entirely. | 误会成了其他东西 |
[21:40] | And if you think this is just friendship, | 如果你觉得这这只是友情 |
[21:42] | than you’re as dumb as that man who counts on his hands. | 那你比那个还扳手指算数的人还要蠢 |
[21:48] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[21:50] | if I’ve done anything to mislead you, Gemma, | 如果我做了什么误导你的事 吉玛 |
[21:54] | okay, I apologize. | 那我抱歉 |
[21:55] | But, uh, there is nothing between us, | 但是 我们之间并没有任何暧昧 |
[21:58] | and there never has been. | 从来都没有过 |
[22:02] | Well, suit yourself, but if history serves, | 随便你怎么讲 但你的过去可以证明 |
[22:04] | when hard times hit, you bury yourself | 当困难时期来临时 如果要么让你堕落于伏特加 |
[22:07] | in a bottle of vodka or another woman. | 要么沉醉于温柔乡中二选一 |
[22:09] | And we both know which one you can handle. | 我们都知道你会搞定哪个 |
[22:21] | Are you really going to just walk away | 你真的确定要从我们之间的感情中 |
[22:24] | after what we felt in there? | 抽离自己吗 |
[22:25] | All that talk about rigorous honesty. | 所有的这一切都是在探讨你的真心 |
[22:27] | I’m in love with Catherine. My wife. | 我爱的是凯特琳 我的妻子 |
[22:30] | And you’re in love with Adele, too. | 你还爱上过阿黛尔呢 |
[22:32] | Until there was Ellis Grey, and then it was back to Adele, | 直到爱丽丝·格蕾出现在你生命里 然后你又回到阿黛尔身边 |
[22:35] | and when she lay in that home dying of Alzheimer’s, | 当她生命在养老院被奥兹海默消耗殆尽时 |
[22:38] | who were you with? | 你又跟谁在一起 |
[22:39] | I tried to visit Adele all the time. | 我一直想去看望阿黛尔 |
[22:41] | It only upset her. | 但只是让她更加心烦 |
[22:42] | And whose arms did you fall into then? | 那时你又投入了谁的怀抱 |
[22:45] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[22:46] | Just because you know my history | 就算你知道我的过去 |
[22:48] | doesn’t mean you can use it against me | 也不意味着你可以拿它来针对我 |
[22:49] | to make yourself less lonely. | 好让你自己不那么孤独 |
[22:51] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[22:52] | Call your sponsor. Get a meeting. | 给你的担保人打电话 你们好好谈一谈 |
[22:54] | That was not sober behavior. | 你刚才不是一个清醒的人应有的表现 |
[23:17] | Oh, go ahead, get it over with. | 行了 你问吧 赶紧问完赶紧拉倒了 |
[23:19] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样啊 |
[23:21] | How’s Ben feeling? Was it planned? | 本感觉怎么样啊 你们俩计划好了吗 |
[23:23] | Don’t know, doesn’t know yet, | 不知道 他也不知道 |
[23:25] | and hell no. | 他妈的没计划 |
[23:26] | Uh… her A.B.G is better. | 嗯 她的血气指数好了很多 |
[23:29] | She’s less acidotic, and CO level is down. | 她酸中毒症状有所缓解 一氧化碳水平也降下来了 |
[23:32] | She should be awake up by now. | 她现在应该已经醒了 |
[23:37] | It’s okay to admit if you’re feeling scared. | 承认自己害怕没什么的 |
[23:40] | What happens in the hyperbaric chamber | 高压仓里发生的事情 |
[23:42] | stays in the hyperbaric chamber. | 就让它永远呆在高压仓里吧 |
[23:43] | – I’m not scared. – Okay. | – 我不害怕 – 好吧 |
[23:45] | I’m… surprised. | 我只是意外 |
[23:50] | Tuck is the light of my life, | 塔克是我的生命里的一束光 |
[23:53] | but I thought I was done with diapers and strollers. | 但是我已经受够了婴儿车还有尿布了 |
[23:56] | Now there’s all these new diapers with wings | 现在又有很多带翅膀的新尿布 |
[23:59] | and strollers that can practically fly to the moon. | 现在的婴儿车差不多都能飞上月球 |
[24:01] | And I think I… could be happy. | 我想 我可能很高兴 |
[24:04] | I might be happy… | 我也许是高兴的 |
[24:06] | but out-of-my-mind terrified. | 但是被吓坏了 |
[24:08] | And terrified. | 被吓坏了 |
[24:10] | It’s a therapy thing. | 这是心理治疗的一种说法 |
[24:12] | You listed all these positive feelings | 你列出了所有正能量的感情 |
[24:14] | and then you said “but” as if being terrified | 然后你说但是被吓坏了 |
[24:16] | erased everything that you said prior, | 抹掉了你之前所说的所有快乐 |
[24:17] | but the happy, the terror, it’s all true. | 但是快乐 害怕都是真实的 |
[24:24] | Well, I don’t like it. | 反正我不喜欢 |
[24:37] | Right on time. | 来的刚刚好 |
[24:39] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[24:41] | What are you, stalking me? | 你干嘛 跟踪我吗 |
[24:43] | Nah. | 木有 |
[24:45] | Therapists rotate every night. | 治疗师每天晚上轮换 |
[24:47] | There’s always a runner. | 永远都有一个逃兵 |
[24:49] | I figured after our session this afternoon, odds were on you. | 我猜我们今下午疗程跑的人会是你 |
[24:53] | Besides, I like staring at the stars for funzies. | 除此之外 我喜欢看星星找乐子 |
[24:57] | I don’t want to run. | 我不想做逃兵 |
[24:59] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[25:01] | I feel shame over things I didn’t even do, | 我为自己没做过的事感到羞愧 |
[25:03] | things that were done to me. | 为发生在自己身上的事羞愧 |
[25:04] | That’s all I can feel. | 这就是我唯一的感觉了 |
[25:09] | Yep. | 没错 |
[25:14] | Is that all you’re gonna say? | 你就想说这些吗 |
[25:15] | Well, technically, I’m off the clock. | 严格意义讲 我已经下班了 |
[25:21] | You’re used to being exceptional. | 你已经习惯了与众不同了 |
[25:23] | Right now, you’re just like everybody else here mentally. | 现在 你的心理已经泯然众人矣 |
[25:27] | You’re stuck, can’t see past the one moment | 你卡住了 看不到过去那一刻 |
[25:30] | that’s defining your entire life. | 决定你整个人生的那一刻 |
[25:33] | You mean the moment where I watched my mom | 你是说在餐厅里我眼睁睁 |
[25:35] | walk away from me in a diner? | 看着我妈离开我的那一刻吗 |
[25:38] | No. | 不 |
[25:41] | Then what? | 那是什么 |
[25:44] | For you. | 给你的 |
[25:46] | Purple juice day. | 紫色果汁日 |
[25:49] | Best day ever. | 最好的一天 |
[25:55] | Okay. Okay, boundaries. | 好的 好的 注意距离 |
[26:00] | If you could move through that fear and that shame | 如果你能克服恐惧和羞耻 |
[26:03] | and let yourself feel angry… | 并且感到愤怒 |
[26:04] | I can’t. | 不能 |
[26:07] | Which means I’ll be stuck here forever. | 意味着我将永远住在这里了 |
[26:16] | Yep. | 没错 |
[26:21] | Tuck’s childhood bedtime routine. Go. | 塔克小时候就寝的习惯 开始 |
[26:24] | Okay, uh… | 好的 |
[26:26] | uh, bath, diaper, PJs, | 呃 洗澡 换尿布 睡衣 |
[26:29] | a glass of milk, brush your teeth, | 一杯牛奶 刷牙 |
[26:31] | one book, out like a light… | 给他读一本书 熄灯 |
[26:33] | but then when he got older and we’d finished the book, | 但是当他长大一点我们就把书读完了 |
[26:36] | all of a sudden, he needed to go back to the bathroom… | 突然有一天 他需要上厕所 |
[26:38] | Just stick to the baby routine. Again. | 就讲他婴儿时候的日程就好了 再来一次 |
[26:41] | Baby routine, okay. | 婴儿日程 好的 |
[26:42] | Uh, bath, diaper, PJs, glass of milk, | 呃 洗澡 换尿布 睡衣 一杯奶 |
[26:46] | brush your teeth, one book, out like a light. | 刷他的牙 给他读书 然后熄灯 |
[26:49] | – One more time. – Bath, diaper, PJs, | – 再来一次 – 洗澡 尿布 换睡衣 |
[26:52] | a glass of milk, brush your teeth, | 喝奶 刷牙 |
[26:55] | one book, out like a light. | 讲故事 熄灯 |
[27:02] | I swear to God, Karev, next time I go on sabbatical, | 我对天发誓 卡列夫 下次我休班的时候 |
[27:05] | I’m going wherever the hell you went. | 你去哪我跟到哪 |
[27:07] | You learned all the things. | 你学会了一切 |
[27:08] | I learned it all from her. | 都是跟她学的 |
[27:14] | Oh! Oh, she’s seizing. | 她在抽搐 |
[27:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:17] | Damn, I thought she was getting better! | 妈的 我以为她快好了 |
[27:18] | Her labs are fine. I can’t tell why… | 她指标都很正常 我也不知道为什么 |
[27:23] | She doesn’t share food. | 她不分享食物 |
[27:25] | The almonds she was always eating. | 她经常吃的杏仁 |
[27:27] | What if she’s diabetic? | 如果她是糖尿病患者呢 |
[27:28] | What was her glucose when she came in? | 她进来的时候血糖是多少 |
[27:32] | 78, which is low normal, but the hyperbaric therapy… | 78 比正常值偏低 但是高压氧疗法 |
[27:36] | Is using the glucose to metabolize the oxygen. | 就是用葡萄糖来代谢氧气 |
[27:39] | – D-50 – D-50 – D-50! – D-50! | |
[27:43] | Okay, Carly, here we go. | 好的 卡莉 我们开始了 |
[27:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[27:48] | Now. Okay. | 现在 开始 |
[27:55] | Carly, it’s Jo. Can you hear me? | 卡莉 我是乔 你听得到我吗 |
[28:08] | You’re good. You’re okay. It’s okay. | 你会没事的 你很好 一切都好 |
[28:10] | I’m here. You’re okay. | 我就在这 你没事的 |
[28:15] | I’m pissed now, okay? | 我现在气疯了 可以了吗 |
[28:17] | Are you happy? | 你高兴了吗 |
[28:18] | Good morning, Carly. Do you have a few minutes to talk? | 早上好 卡莉 你现在愿意花几分钟跟我说一下吗 |
[28:21] | 10 sessions with you and that dumb-ass light bar. | 你的十次疗程还有沙雕光疗 |
[28:23] | Not really fair to take it out on the light bar, but okay. | 你这样说光疗不太好哦 反正就这样吧 |
[28:26] | I hate everything! My mom. | 我讨厌所有的一切 我妈 |
[28:28] | My rapist dad, Paul. | 我那强奸犯爹 保罗 |
[28:30] | The fact that I’m here staring at the same image of my mom | 实际上我在这里都能看到在餐厅里 |
[28:32] | pulling away from me in a diner over and over and over again, | 我妈一次次地拉开我地场景 |
[28:36] | and never moving past it. | 永远挥之不去 |
[28:39] | And that. You know what? I’m adding that to the list, | 而那 你知道吗 我把它加到列表中 |
[28:41] | the fact that I’m in pain and you’re treating it like a joke. | 我在深深的痛苦中 而你却把它当成玩笑 |
[28:43] | This isn’t a joke. It’s a breakthrough. | 这不是玩笑 这是一个突破 |
[28:45] | You’re finally allowing yourself | 你终于允许自己从过去 |
[28:47] | to move past your fear and the shame and into the anger. | 的恐惧中走出 将你的羞耻转化成愤怒 |
[28:49] | This is progress. | 这是一项进步 |
[28:51] | Okay, I can’t be angry. | 好的 我不能生气 |
[28:53] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[28:54] | Because if I start being angry, I will never stop, | 因为一旦我开始生气 我就停不下来了 |
[28:56] | and then I’m Paul. I’m no better than him. | 然后我就变成了保罗 我比他强不到哪去 |
[28:59] | That’s because you don’t know what healthy anger looks like. | 因为你不知道健康的愤怒是什么样 |
[29:03] | No, no, no. I’m not… I c… I can’t do EMDR today. | 不 不 不 我不 我今天不能做眼动脱敏与再建治疗 |
[29:07] | I’m not doing it. I know it’s… life-changing | 我不能做 我知道这会改变人生 |
[29:09] | or whatever, but just, I can’t, not today. | 或者随便什么说法 我不能 今天不能 |
[29:12] | Hi, I’m Carly, and my core feeling today is pride | 嘿 我是卡莉 今天我的核心感觉是骄傲 |
[29:16] | because my patient asked for what she needed | 因为这是我的病人22天来第一次 |
[29:18] | for the first time in 22 days. | 说出她需要什么 |
[29:29] | What’s happening? | 你在干嘛 |
[29:30] | I’m throwing crap at a wall. | 我在往墙上扔东西 |
[29:34] | Care to join me? | 要一起来吗 |
[29:40] | Are we both consenting adults? | 我们是成年人吧 |
[29:42] | Yep. | 对 |
[29:43] | Are we okay if we agree to throw things at walls… | 你接受我们往墙上扔东西吗 |
[29:46] | not people… just the walls? | 不扔人 只扔墙 |
[29:49] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[29:50] | Right there. That’s what makes you not Paul. | 看到了吧 那就是为什么你不是保罗的原因 |
[29:53] | Because you can feel anger while controlling your behavior. | 因为你在控制自己的行为时可以感受到愤怒 |
[30:00] | Throw first, judge later. | 先扔 再评论 |
[30:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:11] | Remind me not to pick you first | 如果我们要成立一个创伤联盟的话 |
[30:13] | if we ever start a trauma league. | 记得提醒我不要跟你一队 |
[30:16] | Give me a minute. | 再给我一分钟 |
[30:49] | I’m gonna go off script here and admit something. | 我现在需要脱离理论来坦白一件事 |
[30:54] | I used to be the on-call social worker for Safe Haven. | 我曾经是避难所的待命社会工作者 |
[30:59] | Moms and dads would drop their babies off | 妈妈们还有爸爸们会把孩子送来 |
[31:01] | at fire stations, and I would get the call. | 到消防站 我就会接到电话 |
[31:03] | And no matter how fast I drove, by the time I got there, | 不管我开得多快 当我到达那里的时候 |
[31:07] | that baby would be wrapped in a warm blanket, | 那个婴儿都将被裹在暖和的毯子里 |
[31:11] | in some firefighter’s arms, a crowd around it. | 在消防员的怀里 一群人围着它 |
[31:16] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么要告诉我这些 |
[31:19] | You were five days old | 你妈妈抛弃你时 |
[31:20] | when your mother abandoned you. | 你才5天大 |
[31:23] | Your brain may not have a memory | 你可能没有你妈妈 |
[31:25] | of her pulling her hand away from you, but your body does. | 离开你时的记忆 但你的身体一直记着 |
[31:31] | And your body felt the same way in that diner | 当她离开你的时候 你的身体 |
[31:35] | when she pulled away and left you… Alone. | 也有同样的感觉 孤独 |
[31:40] | It’s why it hurt so much. | 所以才会那么痛 |
[31:45] | Your body felt the same way | 你再一次感觉如同 |
[31:47] | it did when you were a baby, all over again. | 你婴儿时一样 |
[31:58] | And you were surrounded by love. | 而你一直被爱包围着 |
[32:05] | Still are. | 现在仍然如此 |
[32:18] | Now, if you want to go home and take care of yourself, | 如果你现在想回家照顾下自己 |
[32:21] | I can do this part. | 我能应付得来 |
[32:23] | No. I should be the one to tell her. | 不 我应该亲自告诉她 |
[32:26] | All right, well, I’ll be right out there if you need me. | 好吧 如果需要我 我就在办公室 |
[32:33] | Today I watched you teeter on that edge, | 今天我看着你如同在悬崖边摇摇欲坠 |
[32:37] | bring yourself back… by yourself, bring me back… | 找回自己 帮我把原来的你带回来 |
[32:41] | and save someone else’s life in the process. | 并在此过程中挽救他人的生命 |
[32:44] | I don’t know what “square one” looks like, | 我不知道 回到起点 是什么样子 |
[32:46] | but there was nothing square one about that. | 但并没有什么 回到起点 |
[33:03] | You’re giving me that death look. | 你一脸绝望的表情 |
[33:05] | I don’t have a death look. | 我没有表现出绝望的样子 |
[33:06] | You did whenever I gave you homework, | 每次我给你布置作业 你都会做 |
[33:08] | told you something you didn’t want to hear. | 告诉你一些你不想听的话 |
[33:10] | It’s just my face. | 我的表情就是这样 |
[33:14] | You had carbon monoxide poisoning. | 你是一氧化碳中毒 |
[33:16] | You had a seizure because your blood sugar bottomed out, | 你突然发病是因为你的血糖降到了最低点 |
[33:19] | but we were able to bring it back up and oxygenate you. | 但我们能把它补充回来并为你充氧 |
[33:22] | And in theory, you should be well enough to go home tomorrow. | 理论上 你明天就可以回家了 |
[33:24] | In theory? | 理论上吗 |
[33:26] | You know that I have to call psych now. | 你知道我现在得给心理医生打电话了 |
[33:29] | I don’t want to, but it’s the law… | 我不想 但这是规矩 |
[33:32] | all suicide attempts have to be reported… | 所有的自杀未遂都必须记录下来 |
[33:34] | Suicide attempt? | 自杀未遂吗 |
[33:35] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[33:37] | One minute, I was 200 pages in to the newest Margaret | 一分钟前 我刚读到第200页玛格丽特 |
[33:41] | curled up next to my heater, | 蜷缩在我的取暖器旁 |
[33:43] | the next I’m in some space chamber in the hospital. | 接下来我就在医院的一个空房间里 |
[33:45] | You didn’t do this on purpose? | 你不是自杀未遂吗 |
[33:47] | Never again. | 永远不会 |
[33:48] | You were in your home. | 你在你的家里 |
[33:50] | Well, I wasn’t in my garage with a locked door, | 我可没留张纸条和遗愿 然后锁着门 |
[33:53] | a note, and a death wish. | 呆在车库里自杀 |
[33:54] | If you want to 5150 me for forgetting to change | 如果你因为我忘记更换一氧化碳探测器的电池 |
[33:57] | the batteries in my CO detector, that’s fair | 就想把我断定为精神失常 当然没问题 |
[33:59] | because that thing’s been out for months, | 因为那东西已经坏了几个月了 |
[34:00] | and I-I could’ve died. | 我差点就死了 |
[34:08] | Thanks for not letting me die. | 谢谢你没让我死去 |
[34:14] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[34:15] | I’m breathing. | 我在呼吸 |
[34:17] | Her chemistries are stable, | 她的化学反应很稳定 |
[34:18] | but should I get an endocrine consult? | 但我应该去做内分泌咨询吗 |
[34:26] | Carly… | 卡莉 |
[34:28] | I can’t be your doctor anymore. | 我不能再当你的医生了 |
[34:30] | I never should’ve been in the first place. | 我本来就不该来的 |
[34:32] | So Dr. Bailey will take good care of you. | 贝莉医生会好好照顾你的 |
[34:37] | What? | 笑什么 |
[34:39] | Boundaries. | 保持距离啊 |
[34:41] | Looks like somebody learned something after all. | 看来有人还是学到了东西的 |
[34:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:54] | Oh, you’re home. | 你回家了啊 |
[34:56] | Yes, I am home. | 是的 我回家了 |
[35:03] | You worked all night again? | 你又通宵工作了 |
[35:05] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 没错 |
[35:07] | I went to breakfast, then, uh, I came back here to lie down. | 我去吃了早饭 然后回来躺下了 |
[35:12] | I guess I slept all day. | 我想我睡了一整天 |
[35:19] | How was your trip? | 你的旅程怎么样 |
[35:23] | Same as it always is. | 一如既往 |
[35:27] | You look tired, Richard. | 你看起来很累 理查德 |
[35:29] | I am, Catherine. | 是的 凯瑟琳 |
[35:32] | I really am. | 我累极了 |
[35:37] | Go back to sleep. | 回去睡觉吧 |
[35:54] | 杰玛 抱歉 我之前过分了 | |
[36:09] | I came as fast as I could. What’s… What’s going on? | 我用我最快的速度来了 什么 这是怎么了 |
[36:11] | What’s… Is… Are you okay? | 是什么 你没事吧 |
[36:13] | Is… Is Tuck okay? | 是 塔克还好吗 |
[36:16] | Oh, okay, so not an emergency. | 好吧 所以不是紧急情况 |
[36:19] | Well… Well, can we talk about it over dinner? | 嗯 我们可以边吃边谈吗 |
[36:20] | Because I’m starving, | 我快饿死了 |
[36:22] | and that… that tandoori chicken | 叫花烤鸡 |
[36:23] | at Monsoon on Main is calling my na… | 正在呼唤我呢 |
[36:25] | I’m pregnant! | 我怀孕了 |
[36:30] | But… you… | 但是 你 |
[36:31] | you… | 你 |
[36:32] | y-you said were going through menopause. | 你说你是更年期了啊 |
[36:35] | Turns out a lot can be true at the same time. | 事实证明 很多事情可以同时发生 |
[36:42] | It’s crazy, right? | 太疯狂了 对吗 |
[36:43] | And I know, we’ve… we’ve never talked about this, | 我知道 我们 我们从来没谈过这个 |
[36:48] | but I’ve been thinking about how much more prepared | 但我一直在想 我现在比 |
[36:51] | I am now compared to when I had Tuck. | 怀塔克的时候有准备得多了 |
[36:54] | I was just a resident. I thought I knew everything, | 我那时候只是个驻院医生 我以为我知道一切 |
[36:56] | but basically knew, uh, nothing. | 但基本上什么都不知道 |
[36:59] | But now I’ve got mad skills, nothing can stop me, | 但现在我啥都会了 没什么能阻止我 |
[37:02] | and I kind of think this might be great | 我觉得这可能会很棒 |
[37:05] | and something that we’ll have… together. Right? | 我们会 一起 对吧 |
[37:09] | Or… mm, am I wrong? | 还是 我说错了吗 |
[37:13] | Um, and it’s okay if I’m… | 没有 如果我 |
[37:16] | if, uh… | 如果 |
[37:18] | I’m sorry. Uh… | 我很抱歉 |
[37:21] | I’ve just been spinning all day waiting to tell you, | 我已经转了一整天等着告诉你 |
[37:23] | and then I got stuck in the chamber… | 然后我被困在房间里 |
[37:25] | Oh, we’re having a baby!! | 我们要有宝宝了 |
[37:27] | Y-Yes. | 是的 |
[37:28] | Oh, and nausea is a classic symptom of pregnancy… | 恶心是怀孕的典型症状 |
[37:32] | one more spin and we… | 再转一圈 我们 |
[37:38] | We’re having a baby. | 我们要有宝宝了 |
[37:43] | You happy? | 你开心吗 |
[37:48] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[37:52] | Tell them. Tell them. | 告诉他们 告诉他们 |
[37:55] | Hey, hey. We’re… We’re having a baby. | 嘿 我们有孩子了 |
[37:56] | We’re having a baby. | 我们有孩子了 |
[37:58] | We’re having a baby. | 我们有孩子了 |
[38:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:02] | Trauma doesn’t tell time. | 创伤无法说明时间经历 |
[38:04] | It can’t tell if we’re 8 or 41, | 它分辨不出我们是8岁还是41岁 |
[38:06] | if our kids have the chicken pox, | 如果我们的孩子得了水痘 |
[38:08] | or if we have | 或者我们 |
[38:09] | the biggest surgeries of our lives to perform. | 要做一生中最重大的手术 |
[38:11] | Hey. How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[38:14] | Rough. | 太难了 |
[38:16] | – Do you want to talk about it? – No. | – 想聊聊吗 – 不想 |
[38:21] | It doesn’t have to be with me. | 不必和我说 |
[38:23] | I just don’t want you to keep it inside like before. | 我只是不想让你像以前那样藏在心里 |
[38:25] | Do you wanna throw crap? | 你想扔东西之类的吗 |
[38:29] | And when it sneaks up on us, | 当它悄悄靠近我们时 |
[38:31] | it’s easy to think we’re right back at square one. | 很容易就认为我们又回到了起点 |
[38:38] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:40] | Yeah. Getting there. | 嗯 快好了 |
[38:48] | Lame! You got to… | 扔的真烂 你得 |
[38:50] | – You got to really throw it. – Okay. | – 你得使劲啊 – 好吧 |
[38:57] | That felt oddly satisfying. | 这让人有一种奇怪的满足感 |
[38:58] | Right? | 是吧 |
[38:59] | Okay, but let’s do it over here. | 好 我们到这边扔 |
[39:01] | Let’s do it over here, come on. | 我们来这边扔 来吧 |
[39:04] | All right, come on. | 好了 走起 |
[39:07] | This wall. Come on! | 对着这面墙 扔吧 |
[39:11] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[39:14] | 1 2 One, two… | |
[39:16] | 3 Three. | |
[39:27] | But the truth is, even when our brain convinces us we’re lost, | 但事实是 即使我们的大脑认为我们迷路了 |
[39:31] | if we try hard enough, our bodies always remind us | 如果我们足够努力 我们的身体总会提醒我们 |
[39:34] | there’s a way back. | 能够找到回去的路 |
[39:37] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[39:38] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[39:42] | Hey. How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[39:44] | She’s fully recovered. | 她彻底痊愈了 |
[39:45] | She’s asking for Jell-O, so I’m on a hunt. | 她想吃果冻 我在帮她找 |
[39:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:52] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[39:54] | I’m glad Zola’s okay. | 我很高兴佐拉没事 |
[39:57] | – Okay. – Nancy. | – 很好 – 南茜 |
[39:59] | “The girl who cried medical emergency.” | 那个哭诉急诊的女孩 |
[40:01] | That’s what the judge called you. | 法官是这么叫你的 |
[40:02] | – How’s your daughter? – Much better, thank you. | – 你的女儿怎么样了 – 好多了 谢谢你 |
[40:04] | She had to have neurosurgery, so I couldn’t leave her. | 她得做神经外科手术 所以我不能离开她 |
[40:07] | I get that. But sadly, you’re going to have to leave her, | 我明白 但遗憾的是你将不得不离开她 |
[40:09] | along with the rest of your children | 和你的其他孩子们一起 |
[40:10] | while you make up for your missed hours. | 弥补你错过的捡垃圾时间 |
[40:11] | I was able to squeeze a small drop of humanity from the judge. | 我只能从法官那里挤出一滴人性的血液 |
[40:15] | Thank you. I will be at trash duty first thing, | 谢谢你 我首先要做的是清理垃圾 |
[40:17] | and no more excuses, as soon as she’s sent home. | 一旦她被送回家 就再不会找借口了 |
[40:20] | Dr. Grey, you’re not going back to clean-up duty. | 格蕾医生 你无法再回去打扫卫生了 |
[40:23] | You’ll be making up your missed hours in jail. | 你将弥补你在监狱里错过的时间 |
[40:25] | And prepares us for whatever fight lies ahead. | 并为我们未来的战斗做准备 |