时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Talking with a patient’s family | 跟病人家属谈话 |
[00:05] | is a crash course in grace under pressure. | 是重压之下的优雅速成课 |
[00:08] | One clumsy word, | 一个用词不当 |
[00:10] | one careless gesture, | 一个无心的举动 |
[00:12] | can cause irreparable harm. | 就能造成不可逆的伤害 |
[00:14] | Okay, hold on. You know what? | 等等啊 这样 |
[00:15] | I need to get a picture of her in this cute little hat. | 我要拍一张她带小帽子的可爱照片呢 |
[00:18] | Okay. Um. | 好吧 |
[00:20] | Oh, come on. Great. | 我靠了 |
[00:22] | Camera’s full. | 内存满了 |
[00:24] | You need to delete some pictures. | 你删点照片吧 |
[00:25] | No, I just need a bigger phone. | 不 我要买个内存更大的手机 |
[00:27] | – Okay? – Yeah, okay. Hold on. | – 好吗 – 好了啊 |
[00:29] | – Have a good day. – Thank you. You, too. | – 今天开心啊 – 谢谢 你也是啊 |
[00:31] | Ideally you’re dealing with a healthy family, | 理想情况 你会希望面对的是一个健康的家庭 |
[00:33] | where the main focus is on the well-being of their loved one. | 而他们的主要注意力是集中在爱人的健康上面 |
[00:37] | But that is not often the case. | 但一般不是这样的 |
[00:42] | Hey, what are you doing with that elephant? | 你拿着大象干嘛啊 |
[00:45] | Uh… Uh Leo left it at day care, | 里奥落在托儿所了 |
[00:46] | and I need to give it back to Owen before he freaks out. | 我得在他不开心之前拿回去给欧文 |
[00:49] | It’s his favorite. | 这是他最爱的玩具 |
[00:51] | We have three of them. And that one’s Ellis’s. | 我们有三个大象玩具 你拿的是爱丽丝的 |
[00:53] | Owen doesn’t know I’m pregnant. | 欧文还不知道我怀孕了 |
[00:56] | And I think I should probably tell him. | 我应该告诉他吧 |
[00:57] | Yeah. Probably. | 应该 |
[00:59] | Unless, I mean… | 除非 就是 |
[01:00] | He has his own baby with another person. | 他也跟另一个人生孩子了 |
[01:03] | I mean, does it really matter? | 这也不重要吧 |
[01:04] | He will get it, eventually, | 他最终会搞明白的啊 |
[01:06] | when I’m huge and in labor and… | 等我可胖可胖要生孩子那时候 |
[01:08] | Right. Well, let me know what you decide. I can’t be late. | 行吧 你决定好了告诉我 我不能迟到 |
[01:13] | But a surgeon is required, above all, | 但作为医生最需要的 |
[01:16] | to tell the truth. | 是能说出真相 |
[01:19] | And the truth is messy. | 但真相往往是凌乱不堪的 |
[01:22] | – Catherine. – Maggie. | – 凯瑟琳 – 玛姬 |
[01:23] | Hi! How is it being back? | 嘿 你回来了啊 |
[01:26] | – Oh, it’s good to be operating again. – Yeah. | – 能做手术感觉太好了 – 是啊 |
[01:29] | Tell me, how are things here with the restructuring? | 这边重组搞得怎么样啊 |
[01:33] | Uh, Tom Koracick is… | 汤姆·克拉希克 |
[01:35] | a… brilliant surgeon. | 是一位很棒的医生啊 |
[01:38] | Not everybody’s cup of tea. | 不是所有人都能接受 |
[01:40] | I heard he and Jackson really got into it. | 我听说他跟杰克逊闹得不可开交啊 |
[01:42] | Oh, yeah, I wouldn’t know. | 是啊 我不清楚呢 |
[01:44] | That boy can be so tight-lipped. | 那孩子真是嘴巴严的哟 |
[01:46] | He gets it from me. | 跟我一模一样 |
[01:47] | And I know that’s hard to live with at times. | 有时候是挺烦人的对吧 |
[01:51] | Have you and Jackson talked much lately? | 你最近跟杰克逊聊过了吗 |
[01:53] | We should have dinner soon. | 我们应该一起吃个晚饭了 |
[01:55] | The four of us. | 我们四个一起 |
[01:57] | – I don’t know if that’s such a good… Oh. – Oh, no excuses. | – 我就觉得不太 – 不许找借口啊 |
[02:00] | Come on. Family’s too important. | 一家人就是要齐齐整整啊 |
[02:02] | – Yeah, okay. – Mm. | 额 好吧 |
[02:08] | I’m looking forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[02:09] | Me, too. Yeah. | 我也是啊 |
[02:14] | Richard Webber, are you seriously | 理查德·韦伯 你真的就打算 |
[02:16] | just gonna walk on by me like that? | 视我不见吗 |
[02:19] | I’m sorry about what happened in the diner. | 餐厅的事情我很抱歉 |
[02:21] | – Let me make it up to you. – I don’t think so. | – 让我补偿你吧 – 不用了额 |
[02:24] | Just coffee… I’ll keep my distance. | 就喝个咖啡 我不会再碰你了 |
[02:27] | It’s not a good idea. | 这主意不咋样 |
[02:32] | Well, let’s go ahead and change her pain meds | 她的止疼药不用输液了 |
[02:34] | from I.V. to oral. | 口服吧 |
[02:35] | – We need to talk. – I am talking. | – 我们得聊一下 – 我在讲话啊 |
[02:38] | To someone else. | 正跟别人讲话呢 |
[02:39] | Sorry about that. And check her drain output. | 抱歉啊 然后看一下液体排量 |
[02:41] | If it’s below 20 cc, we can go ahead and remove it. | 如果少于20毫升 就可以撤了 |
[02:43] | Yes, you were saying? | 嗯 你刚刚说啥 |
[02:45] | Your mother would like to have dinner. | 你妈妈要我们一起吃晚饭 |
[02:47] | I know. She texted. | 我知道 她发信息了 |
[02:48] | She thinks we’re still together. | 她以为咱俩还好着呢 |
[02:50] | Oh. Yeah. “Oh.” | 哦 对啊 |
[02:52] | I take it you didn’t say anything to Richard, then? | 你不是也没跟理查德说咱俩分了吗 |
[02:55] | W-Well, I never see Richard because he’s, um… | 我都没看到理查德啊 |
[02:58] | – he’s been fired. – And that’s my fault, too? | – 他不是被开除了吗 – 这也是我的错吗 |
[03:00] | I-I’m having trouble | 我真是 |
[03:02] | – keeping track with you. – You know what? It’s fine. | – 搞不清你现在要干啥 – 行吧 没关系 |
[03:03] | We can just tell them over dinner. You should bring Vic. | 那就吃晚饭的时候告诉他俩呗 你再把维克也带上 |
[03:05] | – That’d be fun. – I should bring Vic. | – 那就好玩了 – 那我就带维克 |
[03:08] | – Vic is fun. – Ohh. | 维克多好玩啊 |
[03:09] | Do you guys laugh a lot when you talk about her fiancé | 你们是不是还老开玩笑 |
[03:11] | who died 10 minutes bef… | 说她未婚夫去世什么的 |
[03:13] | I wonder if you can help me. I’m looking for Richard Webber. | 麻烦你了 我想找一下理查德·韦伯 |
[03:15] | I’m sorry, does that woman look like me? | 不是 那女的是不是很像我啊 |
[03:17] | I dunno. I’d have to see her scowl first. | 我不知道啊 我得先看看人家撒泼是啥样呢 |
[03:20] | But he works here. I know it. | 他在这里上班的 我知道的 |
[03:22] | Richard Webber. | 理查德·韦伯 |
[03:23] | Can you check with someone? | 你能帮我问一下吗 |
[03:24] | Take it easy, Sabi. Don’t wear yourself out. | 别着急 萨比 别累着了 |
[03:26] | Yeah, I know who he is, | 我知道理查德医生 |
[03:28] | but he doesn’t work here anymore. | 但他已经不在这里工作了 |
[03:29] | You need to go to Pacific Northwest General. | 你应该去北大西洋总医院找找 |
[03:31] | I’m sorry, I couldn’t help but overhear. | 抱歉 我无意听到你们的谈话 |
[03:33] | Are you looking for Richard Webber? | 你是在找理查德·韦伯吗 |
[03:34] | Oh, my God, it’s you! | 我天啊 是你 |
[03:36] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[03:39] | I can’t believe it. | 我都不敢相信 |
[03:42] | And who am I now? | 我 这咋回事了呢 |
[03:44] | Oh, sorry. I-I… | 抱歉啊 我 |
[03:45] | I’m Sabrina. | 我是萨布丽娜 |
[03:47] | But everyone calls me Sabi. Rhymes with “baby.” | 不过大家都叫我萨比 跟小北鼻押韵哈 |
[03:50] | And this is my dad, Chris. | 这是我爸 克里斯 |
[03:53] | I-I’m sorry, I’m still confused. | 抱歉 我还是有点懵逼 |
[03:55] | I… I’m Sabrina Webber. | 我是萨布丽娜·韦伯 |
[03:58] | Richard’s my uncle. | 理查德是我叔叔 |
[04:00] | And he’s your biological father. | 也是你的生父 |
[04:02] | So… | 所以 |
[04:03] | we’re your family! | 咱是一家人啊 |
[04:16] | And I am not a big crier, but I’m telling to you, | 我还不怎么爱哭呢 可是我跟你说吧 |
[04:19] | I cried for days. | 我哭了好多天了 |
[04:21] | I mean, that poor little hamster. | 那个小仓鼠真是太可怜了 |
[04:23] | Long story short… never buy a pet on Craigslist. | 反正吧 可别在克雷格网上买宠物啊 |
[04:25] | You wanna see a picture? It’s gross. | 要不要看照片 可恶心了 |
[04:27] | – You’ll love it. – Oh, oh, no, thank you. | – 你会喜欢的 – 不用了 谢谢啊 |
[04:31] | So, Uncle Richard got fired? | 所以 理查德叔叔被开除了啊 |
[04:33] | What happened? | 咋回事啊 |
[04:34] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[04:35] | Drinking again? | 他又喝酒了吗 |
[04:37] | What? No, no. | 什么 没有的 |
[04:39] | It was a-a bureaucratic matter. | 是比较官方的问题 |
[04:41] | “Bureaucratic matter”? | 比较官方的问题 |
[04:42] | So there’s a really long story. | 那真是不能长话短说了 |
[04:46] | So you’re, like, a super genius, right? | 所以你是 特别天才是吧 |
[04:49] | I mean, well, that’s what all the articles say. | 文章上面都这么写啊 |
[04:51] | I’m sorry, this is j… It’s so weird. | 抱歉 就是好奇怪啊 |
[04:54] | You know so much about me, | 你这么了解我 |
[04:55] | and I know almost nothing about you. | 我完全不了解你啊 |
[04:58] | Not a surprise. Richard’s ashamed of us. | 不用惊讶 理查德觉得我们很丢人的 |
[05:01] | What? | 什么 |
[05:02] | No, that can’t be true. | 这不会的啊 |
[05:03] | Only you’ve never talked to us, | 也只不过就是你没联系过我们 |
[05:05] | never met us, never even heard of us. | 不认识我们 都没听说过我们啊 |
[05:07] | Yeah, d-don’t mind him. | 别搭理他 |
[05:08] | He’s a grump. | 他可爱发牢骚了 |
[05:09] | Uncle Richard called us a while back, | 理查德叔叔之前给我们打电话来着 |
[05:12] | after your podcast, | 就是你那个博客之后 |
[05:13] | explained the whole secret affair thing. | 跟我们解释了整个秘密恋情啥的 |
[05:15] | Then I read all about you. | 然后我就看了你的文章 |
[05:17] | Made sense, too. | 我也整明白了 |
[05:18] | Genius is in our blood. | 我们家全是天才啊 |
[05:21] | You know I got into Stanford. Uh-huh… | 你知道我考上斯坦福了吧 |
[05:23] | Woulda gone, too, except in-state tuition | 本来可以去的 但是 |
[05:25] | – is a whole lot cheaper. – Yeah, yeah. | – 本州的学费比较便宜 – 是啊 |
[05:27] | I’m sorry, this is just so weird! | 抱歉 简直太奇怪了 |
[05:30] | I mean, we look the same, sound the same… | 我们长得一样 声音一样 |
[05:32] | We could be twins! | 我们可能是双胞胎呢 |
[05:33] | Well, twins, no… I mean, we’re genetically… | 双胞胎应该不是吧 我们基因 |
[05:35] | we’re more… Oh. | 就是更 |
[05:36] | …akin to… | 类似是类似 |
[05:38] | Well, that’s… that’s weird. | 这 好奇怪啊 |
[05:47] | – Owen. – Yeah. | – 欧文 – 嗯 |
[05:48] | A… Amelia. Everything okay? | 艾米莉亚 怎么了 |
[05:50] | Fine. | 没啥 |
[05:51] | Uh, great, actually. Um… | 我挺好 我就是 |
[05:54] | I just wanted to, uh… to give this back to Leo. | 来把这个还给里奥啊 |
[05:57] | Oh, well, thanks, but I don’t think this is… | 谢啦 但我觉得这好像不是 |
[05:59] | Link and I are having a baby. | 我跟林克要生孩子了 |
[06:03] | Wow. Um… okay. | 啊 好的吧 |
[06:04] | And you need to know. | 你得知道一下 |
[06:06] | Well, I want Leo to be in the baby’s life. | 我想让里奥也出现在宝宝的生命中 |
[06:07] | He’s already such a good big brother to Allison, and I… | 他已经是艾莉森的好哥哥了 |
[06:10] | I’m… realizing in this moment | 我突然意识到 |
[06:12] | that we’ve gone from zero to three babies in 60 seconds. | 我们本来还一个没有 然后就突然有了仨宝宝了 |
[06:15] | So… yay for all the babies! | 好棒啊 好多宝宝啊 |
[06:18] | – Incoming! – Cassidy Gardner, 25, GCS 14, | – 创伤患者 – 卡西迪·加德纳 25岁 昏迷指数14 |
[06:22] | blunt trauma to the abdomen, arm lac. | 腹部受到重创 手臂撕裂 |
[06:23] | Hemodynamically stable. | 血液流动稳定 |
[06:26] | Okay, what happened? | 好了 怎么回事 |
[06:27] | I fell down the stairs. I just fell. | 我从楼梯上摔下来了 我就只是摔了一下 |
[06:29] | Her son called 911. | 他儿子叫的救护车 |
[06:31] | Henry, Mommy’s gonna be fine. | 亨利 妈妈会没事的 |
[06:32] | You did real good, buddy. | 你做的很棒 |
[06:34] | So someone’s gonna sit with you until we take care of your mom, okay? | 我们要去照看你妈妈 有人会陪你坐着 可以吗 |
[06:36] | I got him. | 我会陪着他 |
[06:38] | – I need the practice. – Thanks. | – 我需要练练手 – 谢谢 |
[06:40] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[06:41] | We need chest and pelvic X-rays now. | 现在我们要给胸部和盆骨进行拍片 |
[06:48] | Uncle Richard! | 理查德叔叔 |
[06:50] | Oh! Sabi? | 萨比 |
[06:52] | What… What are you… | 什么 什么风把你们 |
[06:54] | Maggie? Chris? W-W-What’s going on? | 玛姬 克里斯 怎么回事 |
[06:56] | They were looking for you at Grey-Sloan. | 他们去格蕾-斯隆医院找你来着 |
[06:58] | – It’s so good to see you, Uncle Richard! – Oh, my gosh. | – 理查德叔叔 见到你真是太好了 – 我的天呐 |
[07:00] | We missed you at Christmas. And Thanksgiving. | 圣诞节 感恩节 复活节 |
[07:02] | And Easter and birthdays and family reunions. | 生日会以及家庭聚会上都没见到你呢 |
[07:05] | I-I-I know. It’s, uh, | 我知道 这 |
[07:06] | been a tough year. | 是过得很艰难的一年 |
[07:08] | Has it been a tough five years? | 是过去五年都过的很艰难吧 |
[07:10] | Anyway, hi! | 无论如何 你好啊 |
[07:13] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:15] | Well… Well, um… | 好了 好了 |
[07:17] | Welcome to Pac North. | 欢迎来到北大西洋总医院 |
[07:18] | Um, you want the tour? | 你想逛一圈吗 |
[07:19] | Well, that sounds like fun, | 听起来不错 |
[07:21] | but maybe in a minute. I’m kinda worn out. | 但是要等一下 我有点累了 |
[07:23] | Okay, sweetie, take it easy. | 亲爱的 放松 |
[07:25] | And I need you look at something first… | 我需要你帮我先看一下 |
[07:28] | I don’t think he needs to see a dead hamster. | 我认为他不需要看一只死仓鼠 |
[07:30] | No. | 好 |
[07:31] | It’s even grosser than that. | 比那个要可要恶心得多 |
[07:32] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[07:39] | Why are you showing us a picture | 你为什么要给我们看 |
[07:42] | of an insanely large biatrial myxoma? | 这么大的双房粘液瘤的图片 |
[07:45] | Because it’s mine. | 因为这是我的肿瘤 |
[07:53] | You haven’t had any other symptoms? | 你还有其他症状吗 |
[07:55] | Some swelling in my legs. | 我的腿很胀 |
[07:57] | Um, and I lose my breath sometimes | 还有 我在遛狗时时常感觉 |
[07:59] | when I walk my dog. | 呼吸不过来 |
[08:01] | These scans are three weeks old. | 这个扫描结果是三周以前的了 |
[08:02] | Why did you wait so long to come? | 你为什么过了这么久才过来 |
[08:04] | My doctor said it could be some time | 我的医生说我在肿瘤恶化前 |
[08:06] | before it got really bad. | 还有些时日 |
[08:07] | And news like this, it takes a minute to process. | 碰到这种情况 确诊也需要时间 |
[08:10] | And Dad wanted to go up to Chicago, | 爸爸希望我去芝加哥的医院 |
[08:12] | but I wanted to come here. | 但我想来这 |
[08:14] | I’m glad you agreed. | 我很欣慰你同意来这 |
[08:16] | I didn’t want her traveling alone. | 我不想她孤零零的来 |
[08:18] | Okay, Sabrina, this kind of… | 行 萨布丽娜 情况有点 |
[08:19] | – Sabi, please. – Okay. Sabi. | – 请叫我萨比 – 好的 萨比 |
[08:23] | This kind of tumor is operable, | 这种肿瘤是可治愈的 |
[08:24] | but it can grow really rapidly, | 但它扩散的非常快 |
[08:26] | so we need to get some new imaging right away. | 我们要马上进行扫描看看情况 |
[08:30] | It was really dumb of me to wait, wasn’t it? | 我等这么久才来 这是傻到家了 对不对 |
[08:35] | Let’s, uh… Let’s go get those scans. | 我们去拍片子吧 |
[08:42] | Was your dad home when your mom fell? | 你妈妈摔倒时你爸爸在家吗 |
[08:44] | I don’t have a dad. | 我没有爸爸 |
[08:46] | I came home from school on the bus, | 我坐校车回到家 |
[08:48] | and Mom was in the basement o-o-on the floor. | 就看到妈妈在躺在地下室的地板上 |
[08:52] | She couldn’t move. | 她动不了 |
[08:54] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她会好起来吧 |
[08:56] | She has got a really great team of doctors | 她有一个很棒的医疗团队 |
[08:58] | taking care of her. | 照顾她 |
[09:00] | Here. | 给你 |
[09:01] | Maybe holding this guy will make you feel better. | 也许抱着它会让你好受些 |
[09:07] | I’m so sorry about this wait. Do you want to sit down? | 我很抱歉让你等这么久 你要坐一下吗 |
[09:09] | No, no. I’m okay now. | 不了 我感觉还可以 |
[09:11] | Minute you start acting sick, | 一旦你看起来不舒服 |
[09:12] | that’s when you really get sick. | 那就是你真的得病了 |
[09:15] | So… | 所以 |
[09:16] | what’s the tea? | 有什么八卦吗 |
[09:19] | – You know what tea is, right? – Yeah, no, I do. | – 你明白我说的 对吧 – 当然 |
[09:22] | I just, uh… | 我只是 |
[09:23] | I mostly work. | 我大部分时间都是工作 |
[09:24] | There’s nothing? No scandal? | 没有什么其他的吗 没有丑闻吗 |
[09:27] | No love life?! | 也没有性生活吗 |
[09:28] | Uh, my ex-boyfriend rebounded with a firefighter? | 我前男友和一个消防员好了算吗 |
[09:31] | Gay? | 同性恋吗 |
[09:32] | Hot chick. | 是位辣妹 |
[09:34] | Okay, then. I hate him. | 好吧 我讨厌他 |
[09:37] | We’re family. I’ve got you. | 我们是一家人 我会支持你的 |
[09:39] | I hope he wakes up tomorrow, realizes what a mistake he made, | 我希望他明天醒来就就知道自己失去了多少 |
[09:42] | but it’s too late because you’re with Idris Elba. | 因为我会给你找一个大帅哥的 |
[09:45] | Oh, girl. | 姐们 |
[09:48] | Girl, gimme your phone. You need my number. | 姐们 把手机给我 我给你存上我的电话 |
[09:53] | Here. | 给你 |
[09:56] | Hey, do you like crossword puzzles? | 你喜欢填字游戏吗 |
[09:58] | Love ’em. | 超爱 |
[09:59] | Acrostics, Sudoku, | 藏头诗 数独 |
[10:00] | but crosswords are the best. | 最喜欢的还是填字游戏 |
[10:02] | I only do the ones on the weekends, though, | 而且我只做周末版的 |
[10:03] | – because the other ones are… – …too easy. | – 因为别的都 – 太简单啦 |
[10:05] | – Right?! I get so bored! – I know. | – 是不是 就很无聊啊 – 对啊 |
[10:08] | We have so much shared DNA, I bet we have a ton in common. | 我们基因太像了 我们估计很多共同点呢 |
[10:11] | – Do you like classical music? – Love it. | – 你喜欢古典音乐吗 – 超爱 |
[10:12] | – Can you whistle? – Yes! | – 你会吹口哨吗 – 会啊 |
[10:14] | I know that’s not necessarily, like, a genetic thing… | 我知道虽然不是一定的 但是基因这东西 |
[10:16] | Um they’re, uh… they’re ready for you. | 可以进去拍片子了 |
[10:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:20] | – To be continued… Cuz! – Yeah. | – 等会再聊呀姐们 – 好呢 |
[10:41] | This thing smells new. | 这玩意感觉是新的啊 |
[10:43] | Am I the first person in it? | 我是第一个上机器的人吗 |
[10:45] | Close to it. | 差不多吧 |
[10:47] | Hold still now. | 别动了哈 |
[10:49] | I can’t imagine how strange this must be for you. | 你一定觉得这一切很奇怪吧 |
[10:52] | – I’m sorry I didn’t tell you… – Oh, are you kidding?! | – 抱歉没告诉你 – 得了吧 |
[10:55] | It is fascinating. | 多好啊 |
[10:57] | And, yes, it’s really, really strange. | 虽然时很奇怪 |
[11:00] | I’ve never had a relative who looked like me before. | 但我还没有一个跟我长得像的亲戚呢 |
[11:03] | And she’s just been out there practically my entire life, | 然后她还基本上参与了我的人生 |
[11:06] | just having different experiences. | 只不过我们的经历完全不同 |
[11:08] | I wonder if we’ve ever been in the same town | 我很好奇我们会不会之前某一天 |
[11:11] | at the same time before today. | 某个时间去过同一个地方 |
[11:13] | I was in Dayton once. I had a long layover. | 我有次在戴顿来着 转机要等很久 |
[11:15] | I went to the mall. | 我就去逛街了 |
[11:17] | Has it really been five years since you saw each other? | 你们上次见面真的是五年前了吗 |
[11:21] | Uh… Sabi’s not like the others. | 萨比跟其他人不一样 |
[11:23] | My brother and sister always resented me for leaving, | 我兄弟姐们都很记恨我离开 |
[11:26] | resented my success. | 记恨我的成就 |
[11:28] | Accused me of putting on airs | 说我骄傲自大 |
[11:30] | and acting like I was better. | 感觉自己很厉害一样 |
[11:34] | Adele always had a way of smoothing things over. | 阿黛尔一直都有办法让他们闭嘴 |
[11:37] | I should’ve tried harder after she died. | 她去世之后我应该更努力跟家人相处的 |
[11:41] | And they didn’t know about me until the podcast. | 直到博客那件事他们才知道我的存在啊 |
[11:44] | When I called to tell them, they, uh, | 我给他们打电话的时候 |
[11:46] | said some vicious things, | 他们说了一些很恶毒的话 |
[11:48] | and I think I just wanted to protect you from that. | 我觉得我只是想保护你不受伤害吧 |
[11:53] | But it’s, uh, | 但是 |
[11:54] | it’s nice to see the two of you get along so well. | 看你们俩相处的很好就很不错啊 |
[11:58] | Oh, God. | 我天啊 |
[12:00] | The tumor’s reaching up through the tricuspid valve | 肿瘤已经通过三尖瓣向上延伸 |
[12:02] | and into her pulmonary artery now. | 快到她的肺动脉了 |
[12:03] | I think it’s doubled in size. | 我觉得好像大了一倍 |
[12:05] | This might be the biggest heart tumor I have ever seen. | 这估计是我见过最大的心脏肿瘤了 |
[12:07] | Is somebody gonna get me out of this thing or what? | 我还能不能出去了呀 |
[12:13] | FAST exam shows the free fluid on the perisplenic space. | 检查显示无菌区有游离液 |
[12:17] | Ma’am, did you have any symptoms before you fell? | 女士 你跌倒之前有什么症状吗 |
[12:20] | I-I was bringing the laundry upstairs, | 我就是从地下室拿衣服上楼 |
[12:22] | and I got really dizzy. | 然后就很晕 |
[12:23] | Uh-huh. Wait, you see that? | 等等 你看到了吗 |
[12:25] | Excess fluid? | 额外液体 |
[12:27] | That’s a heartbeat. | 这是个心跳啊 |
[12:29] | Ma’am… | 女士 |
[12:31] | Ma’am, did you know that you were pregnant? | 女士 你知道你怀孕了吗 |
[12:34] | Was or am? | 之前还是现在 |
[12:37] | We have a strong heartbeat. Your baby’s okay. | 心跳很强 你宝宝没事的 |
[12:38] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:40] | It didn’t work. | 没有用 |
[12:42] | What… What didn’t? | 什么没有用 |
[12:43] | I can’t have another baby. | 我不能再生孩子了 |
[12:45] | I can’t. | 不行的 |
[12:57] | – Hey. Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[12:59] | How’s Mom? | 孩子妈妈怎么样了 |
[13:00] | She’s, um… | 她 |
[13:02] | Listen, her fall wasn’t an accident. | 她跌倒不是意外 |
[13:05] | She was trying to terminate a pregnancy. | 她是想让自己流产 |
[13:08] | By throwing herself down the stairs? | 故意摔下楼梯吗 |
[13:10] | I don’t know. She’s not talking much… | 不知道 她不肯多说 |
[13:12] | Well, do you want me to try? | 要不要我去问问 |
[13:13] | She might be more comfortable talking to another woman. | 她可能会更愿意跟女人聊聊 |
[13:15] | I can say it’s a neuro check. | 我可以说是神经检查 |
[13:16] | Sure, might help. | 可以 可能有用 |
[13:17] | I already paged psych, | 我已经呼了神经科了 |
[13:19] | but they take forever around here, so… | 但他们还要很久才会来 |
[13:20] | – How pregnant is she? – 8, 10 weeks. I’m not sure. | – 她怀孕多久了 – 8到10周吧 我不确定 |
[13:23] | Uh, if you’re not up to this, | 如果你不想去的话 |
[13:24] | then I can get someone else, you know. | 我也可以找别人的 |
[13:26] | Why wouldn’t I feel up to it? | 为什么我会不想去 |
[13:29] | Because I’m all knocked up? | 因为我也肚子大大吗 |
[13:30] | It’s okay, Owen. | 没事的 欧文 |
[13:32] | I don’t need a fainting couch. | 我不需要你陪着我的 |
[13:33] | I will be fine. | 我没事的 |
[13:34] | Yeah, okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢了 |
[13:38] | – That’s the same tumor? – Yes. | – 这是同一个肿瘤吗 – 是的 |
[13:41] | And now it’s extending into your pulmonary artery. | 现在已经延伸到肺动脉了 |
[13:44] | Looks kinda like a baby swan with that little neck. | 好像一个小孩伸着脖子游泳呢 |
[13:46] | Sabi… | 萨比 |
[13:48] | this tumor isn’t stable. | 肿瘤根本不稳定 |
[13:50] | It could stop your heart’s ability to pump blood. | 它会使心脏停止供血 |
[13:52] | We need to get you up to surgery. | 我们得送你去手术 |
[13:53] | Today. | 今天就得做 |
[13:55] | – Well, who’s gonna do it? – You’re in luck. | – 那谁来做 – 你走运了 |
[13:57] | This happens to be my specialty. | 心脏科正好是我的专长 |
[13:59] | You? But you don’t work here. | 你 但你不在这家医院上班啊 |
[14:01] | They granted me privileges, so we’re good to go. | 他们给我特权了 可以开始了 |
[14:03] | But we’re family. | 但我们是一家人啊 |
[14:05] | And we’re basically twins. | 而且我们基本是双胞胎 |
[14:07] | I mean, What if you see me lying on that operating table, | 如果你看到我躺在手术台上 |
[14:09] | and you freak out because it’s you on the table? | 然后你吓坏了 因为你仿佛看到了你自己咋办 |
[14:11] | That is not a thing I do. | 我才不会这样的 |
[14:13] | And I’m the best. | 而且我是最厉害的 |
[14:16] | Then get second best. | 那就找一个第二厉害的 |
[14:17] | Sabi, she won’t even be able to see your face. | 萨比 她连你的脸都看不见 |
[14:20] | It’s covered during surgery. | 手术时候都会蒙住的 |
[14:21] | Okay, that is really creepy. Do people know that? | 这好吓人吗 病人知道吗 |
[14:24] | I-Isn’t there a law against operating on family? | 不是法律规定不可以给家人做手术吗 |
[14:26] | It isn’t a law. It’s a guideline. | 不是法律 只是作为参考 |
[14:28] | And since we’ve only known each other about two hours, | 而且我们才认识俩小时啊 |
[14:30] | I’m not really sure how it applies here. | 我觉得问题不大吧 |
[14:33] | Apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree. | 有其父必有其女啊 |
[14:36] | – Excuse me? – You’re steamrolling her, | – 你说什么 – 你是在强迫她 |
[14:37] | thinking you know what’s best. | 你以为你知道怎样对她最好 |
[14:39] | You’re not even listening to her concerns. | 你根本没听她的意见和担心 |
[14:40] | I’m listening. They’re just not valid. | 我听了啊 没意义的啊 |
[14:42] | Not valid? | 没意义 |
[14:44] | We look alike, we have some things in common, | 我们长得很像 也有很多共同的 |
[14:47] | but we’re… we’re not family. | 但我们不是家人啊 |
[14:49] | Not in the way that matters. | 这不重要啊 |
[14:51] | I am the best cardiothoracic surgeon in the Northwest. | 我是西北部最厉害的心脏科医生了 |
[14:53] | I run my department. I innovate. | 我是我们科室的主任 我也很会创新 |
[14:56] | You want me in that room. | 你应该让我给你做手术的 |
[14:58] | What makes you think you know what she wants? | 你为什么会觉得你知道她想要什么呢 |
[14:59] | – You don’t even know her. – Which is why I can do this! | – 你都不了解她啊 – 所以我才可以这么做啊 |
[15:04] | Richard? A little support, please? | 理查德 帮帮忙啊 |
[15:06] | Um… you know, | 就是 |
[15:08] | I don’t trust the cardio surgeon who’s here today. | 今天值班的心脏科医生我不太信任的 |
[15:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:11] | So I am your only option. | 所以就只剩我了 |
[15:13] | But, um… | 但是呢 |
[15:14] | there is an on-call surgeon who’s quite good. | 还有一个待命的医生不错的 |
[15:19] | I’ll, um… I’ll make a call. | 我会联系他的 |
[15:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:22] | Took you long enough. | 这么久才反应过来啊 |
[15:35] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[15:37] | Um, will you, uh, stick around and brief the surgeon? | 你能不能先别走 跟医生说一下情况 |
[15:40] | Maybe consult? | 没准做做会诊什么的 |
[15:42] | You want me to consult for someone who’s not as good as me | 你想让我给一个不如我的医生会诊 |
[15:44] | instead of giving your niece the best shot she’s got? | 而不是给你侄女最好的手术几率吗 |
[15:46] | Maggie, they’re family. | 玛姬 他们是家人啊 |
[15:47] | So you’re just gonna agree with them | 所以你就同意他们 |
[15:49] | because of some bad history with your brother? | 就因为你跟你兄弟关系不是很好吗 |
[15:51] | No, that’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[15:54] | Look, they’re your family, too. | 他们也是你的家人啊 |
[15:55] | I know you just met and it may not feel that way, | 我知道你们刚认识 还没什么感情 |
[15:58] | but they… look, one day, it could. | 但是 早晚有一天会有的 |
[15:59] | And God forbid something goes wrong in the OR and… | 我也不希望手术时候出了任何事情 |
[16:02] | I’ll always be the love child who killed your favorite niece? | 那我就会成为杀了你最爱的侄女的私生子了 |
[16:04] | Oh, come on, now. | 别这样啊 |
[16:06] | You’ll never get a chance to know them. | 你就永远也没机会了解他们了 |
[16:08] | And I never would’ve known they existed | 如果他们今天不跑过来 |
[16:10] | if they hadn’t come here. | 我根本不会知道他们的存在啊 |
[16:11] | Richard, your niece came here for help as a doctor. | 理查德 你侄女过来寻求你作为医生的帮助 |
[16:15] | It’s too bad you can’t do her the favor of thinking like one. | 结果你都不能从医生的角度出发去为她考虑 |
[16:19] | Yes, I’ll consult. | 行吧 我会诊 |
[16:21] | Text me when he’s here. | 他来了叫我 |
[16:28] | No sign of concussion. | 没有脑震荡的迹象 |
[16:31] | How’s Henry? Is he scared? | 亨利怎么样了 害怕吗 |
[16:32] | Henry is over the moon. | 亨利可开心了 |
[16:34] | A very sweet nurse showed him the snack drawer. | 护士带他吃零食呢 |
[16:37] | Cassidy, the CT shows | 卡西迪 片子显示 |
[16:38] | that there is some bleeding in your spleen. | 你的脾脏有出血 |
[16:40] | We’re gonna have to take you up to the OR to remove it, | 我们得带你去手术处理一下 |
[16:42] | and I can do that laparoscopically. | 我可以用腹腔镜完成 |
[16:44] | I-I don’t have insurance right now. | 我现在没有保险的 |
[16:46] | Henry just qualified for a state program, | 亨利刚刚有资格申请州立保险 |
[16:47] | but I’m still waiting to hear. | 但我还在等 |
[16:49] | Emergency departments don’t turn people away, | 急诊是不会因为人们的经济状况 |
[16:50] | regardless of their financial situation, | 就把人们拒之门外的 |
[16:52] | so they will give you the surgery that you need, okay? | 所以还是会给你做手术的 |
[16:54] | But surgery, uh, | 但是呢 |
[16:58] | will put the fetus at risk, so, I have to ask you… | 手术会让胎儿有危险 所以我得问问你 |
[17:01] | Are you planning on keeping this pregnancy? | 你打算留着这个孩子吗 |
[17:03] | I love Henry. | 我很爱亨利 |
[17:05] | But it’s a lot. | 但养孩子很难 |
[17:06] | I already work at two restaurants, | 我已经在两个餐厅打工了 |
[17:08] | and they try to give me a flexible schedule, | 他们也尽量可着我的时间来排班了 |
[17:09] | but there’s only so much that they can do. | 但他们能帮上的也就这些了 |
[17:12] | And another kid… I mean, that’s way more money, | 再生一个孩子 要更多钱 |
[17:14] | and… and even more time away from Henry. | 而且更没时间陪亨利了 |
[17:16] | I can’t… I can’t and I don’t want to. | 我真的没办法 我也不想再生了 |
[17:19] | So you threw yourself down the stairs? | 所以你是故意滚下楼梯的吗 |
[17:21] | What?! Oh, my God, no! | 什么 才不是啊 |
[17:23] | No, I tried to go to a clinic that had financial assistance | 我去了一个有经济援助的诊所 |
[17:25] | three times, | 三次了 |
[17:26] | but something always fell through. | 但是每次总是不凑巧 |
[17:28] | Henry got sick or no one could sub for me. | 要么亨利生病 要么找不到人替我值班 |
[17:30] | I-I ran out of favors. | 我已经没办法了 |
[17:31] | So I looked online, and I found this herb | 所以我上网查了 找到一种 |
[17:33] | that was supposed to work. | 可以帮忙流产的草药 |
[17:35] | I-I doubled the recipe to make sure it would work, | 我喝了双倍 确保可以流产 |
[17:37] | but it made me dizzy. | 结果我很晕 |
[17:39] | And then I fell. | 然后摔了 |
[17:41] | I just fell. | 真的不是故意摔 |
[17:43] | I love my son. | 我很爱我儿子 |
[17:45] | And I would never do anything to try to hurt myself. | 我绝不会故意伤害自己的 |
[17:48] | I would never do anything to try to hurt him. | 也绝不会伤害他的 |
[17:50] | Okay, Cassidy, listen. | 好 听我说 卡西迪 |
[17:52] | You are okay right now. | 你现在没事了 |
[17:53] | And Henry is okay. | 亨利也没事 |
[17:55] | And if you want an abortion, Dr. Hunt can get someone from OB | 如果你想要堕胎 亨特先生可以找一个 |
[17:58] | to do that during your surgery | 妇产科医生 在手术的时候 |
[18:00] | once the bleeding in your abdomen is under control. | 等你腹部流血停止后为你进行手术 |
[18:02] | Oh, God, really? | 天啊 真的吗 |
[18:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们了 |
[18:05] | – Thank you so much… – Um, actually, Cassidy, | – 太感谢了 – 其实呢 卡西迪 |
[18:07] | I think we want to focus on the fall injuries first. | 我觉得我们还是先治疗你的摔伤吧 |
[18:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:10] | We can address the pregnancy | 等你稳定下来之后 |
[18:12] | once we know that you’re all right. | 再处理怀孕的问题 |
[18:14] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:16] | Okay, so, we’ll see you up in the OR shortly. | 好吧 那等下手术室见 |
[18:26] | – What are you doing? – You really overstepped in there. | – 你干嘛啊 – 你真的越界了啊 |
[18:28] | I’m a trauma surgeon. I don’t order abortions. | 我是外科医生 我不会给人堕胎的 |
[18:29] | You would have if the fetus hadn’t survived. | 如果胎儿没活下来你就得堕胎啊 |
[18:32] | But it did. | 但胎儿活下来了 |
[18:33] | Owen, she’s eight weeks. She doesn’t need a full D&C. | 欧文 她才怀孕8周 她不需要做全套堕胎手术的 |
[18:36] | Exactly. It’s not emergent, | 没错 这不是很紧急 |
[18:37] | but her internal injuries are. | 但她的内出血很紧急 |
[18:39] | So I’m gonna deal with those, and then she can go see an OB. | 所以我要先处理内出血 之后她可以再去看妇产科医生 |
[18:42] | She seems pretty clear in her thinking | 她已经考虑很清楚了 |
[18:44] | and committed to her plan. | 也执意要这么做了 |
[18:45] | Why not just give her the help she’s asking for? | 所以为什么不能给予她想要的帮助呢 |
[18:47] | Thank you, Amelia, for your consult, | 艾米莉亚 谢谢你出谋划策 |
[18:49] | but I’m gonna take it from here, okay? | 之后我来处理就行了好吧 |
[18:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:01] | – What are you doing here? – In the neighborhood. | – 你在这干嘛呢 – 正好在附近 |
[19:03] | Lunch break. Having coffee with Alex. | 午餐时间 跟亚利克斯喝个咖啡 |
[19:05] | What are you doing in enemy territory? | 你在敌方区域干啥呢 |
[19:09] | Wow. That’s a beautiful tumor. | 这个肿瘤好棒啊 |
[19:11] | Are you taking this out? | 你要把这个取出来吗 |
[19:12] | I wish, but, no. | 我倒想 |
[19:14] | I can’t do it. | 我做不了 |
[19:15] | Is it too risky? | 是太不好做了吗 |
[19:17] | Please. I would destroy that thing. | 得了吧 这肿瘤我闭着眼都能摘除 |
[19:19] | No, I can’t do it because it belongs to Richard’s niece. | 我不能做 因为这是理查德侄女的肿瘤 |
[19:23] | And she doesn’t want me to. | 而她不希望我做 |
[19:24] | We look so much alike we could be twins, | 我们长得特别像 都可以假扮双胞胎了 |
[19:26] | which is, you know, surreal, | 这挺 魔幻的 |
[19:28] | but it’s not more than I can handle. | 但不是什么我接受不了的事情 |
[19:30] | But she thinks it would be like getting cut into by herself. | 但对她来说就像是自己对自己动刀子一样 |
[19:33] | I had a dream like that once. | 我做过那样的梦 |
[19:35] | – Not good. – What are we all doing here? | – 不太好 – 我们都在这干啥呢这是 |
[19:38] | – Alex. – Patient. | – 我找亚历克斯 – 我来给人看病 |
[19:39] | What patient? | 看病 跑这看什么病 |
[19:42] | – Sexy. – Yeah, I know. | – 性感的肿瘤哦 – 我知道 |
[19:45] | I told Owen about the baby. | 我跟欧文说了婴儿的事了 |
[19:46] | Oh, that’s why you’re here. I thought you were defecting. | 所以你在这是吗 我还以为你投敌了 |
[19:49] | I told him about the baby, and he got weird. | 我跟他说了婴儿的事情 然后他很不自在 |
[19:51] | That’s understandable. | 可以理解啊 |
[19:54] | Is it? | 有吗 |
[19:55] | I mean, he’s with Teddy, and he’s happy. | 他和泰迪在一起 也很幸福 |
[19:59] | And just now, he just seemed like | 而现在 他好像 |
[20:00] | he was angry with me for being pregnant. | 因为我怀孕了就生气一样 |
[20:03] | But he’s gotta get with the program. | 但他还是得接受啊 |
[20:04] | This kid is gonna be Leo’s little brother or sister. | 这个孩子会成为里奥的小弟弟或小妹妹 |
[20:07] | So he and Teddy are gonna be… | 所以他和泰迪以后是 |
[20:10] | aunt and uncle, I guess? | 叔叔婶婶了 是吧 |
[20:11] | Does Leo call Teddy “Mom”? | 里奥喊泰迪妈妈吗 |
[20:13] | No, no, he calls her “Weddy” | 不 他叫她韦迪 |
[20:15] | because he’s working on his T’s. | 因为他还不会发T这个音呢 |
[20:18] | Oh, I get the question. | 我懂了 |
[20:20] | Uh, I’m… Auntie Amelia. | 我会是 艾米莉亚婶婶 |
[20:23] | Betty’s more like big sister. | 贝蒂更像是个大姐姐 |
[20:24] | So Teddy’s… stepmom, I guess? | 所以泰迪就是 继母 大概吧 |
[20:31] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[20:32] | Sabi’s crashing. Here. | 萨比病危了 给我 |
[20:36] | Sabi is…? | 萨比是哪位 |
[20:38] | Her patient. And Richard’s niece. | 她的病人 也是理查德的侄女 |
[20:41] | – Oh, damn. – Yeah. | – 操蛋了 – 是啊 |
[20:45] | You know, Owen can be pissed at me… I don’t care… | 欧文大可生我的气 我不在乎 |
[20:48] | but he can’t take it out on a patient. | 但他不能对着病人发火 |
[20:51] | Do you want any…? | 你想不想吃个 |
[20:54] | Everybody’s got a patient. | 谁都有自己的病人 |
[20:56] | I want a patient. | 我也想要个病人 |
[20:57] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[20:59] | She just stopped talking… | 她突然不说话了 |
[21:00] | She went into respiratory distress. | 然后陷入呼吸性窘迫 |
[21:01] | I had to intubate. | 不得已我给她插了管 |
[21:04] | The tumor is obstructing blood flow to her lungs. | 肿瘤正导致血液涌入她的肺 |
[21:06] | Let’s push fluids and start pressors. | 给她推进气流 开启离心式压缩机 |
[21:08] | – Where’s my sub? – He’s in the parking lot. | – 我的替代医生在哪 – 他在停车场 |
[21:10] | But I didn’t want him operating. | 但我不希望他做手术 |
[21:12] | This is all you. | 这全靠你了 |
[21:13] | I’m glad you came to your senses. | 我很高兴你有了理智 |
[21:15] | Prep an OR! Let’s get her ready to move! | 准备一个手术室 准备移动她 |
[21:17] | Wait. I didn’t say you could. | 等等 我没说可以 |
[21:19] | You’re not supposed to operate. | 你不能做手术 |
[21:20] | I haven’t even talked to the other doctor. | 我还没和另外那位医生谈过呢 |
[21:21] | I know you say I always think I know what’s best. | 我知道你总说 我清楚利害关系 |
[21:24] | Well, in this case, I do. | 但这次 我清楚 |
[21:26] | I know Margaret Pierce. | 我了解玛格丽特·皮尔斯 |
[21:28] | And there’s not a surgeon in this city | 而这座城市里 连一个有她一半 |
[21:30] | with half of her skill and expertise. | 技艺精湛的医生也找不到 |
[21:33] | Chris, please. | 克里斯 拜托了 |
[21:35] | Don’t put your daughter’s life in someone else’s hands. | 别把你女儿的性命托付给别人 |
[21:41] | – Thank you. – I’m sorry. I should’ve said it sooner. | – 谢谢你 – 对不起 我应该早些说的 |
[21:45] | All right, come on, let’s move. Move! | 好了 来吧 动起来 动起来 |
[21:59] | Hey, you look like someone I used to work with. | 嘿 你看着像我以前合作过的人呢 |
[22:01] | Thank you for letting me do this. | 谢谢你让我在这做手术 |
[22:04] | Hello, everyone. I’m Maggie Pierce. | 大家好 我是玛姬·皮尔斯 |
[22:07] | I’m Chief of Cardiothoracic at Grey-Sloan Memorial. | 我是格蕾-斯洛恩纪念医院的心胸科主任 |
[22:10] | Don’t hold that against me. | 别因为我不是你们医院的就讨厌我啊 |
[22:12] | Who is ready to take on | 现在谁准备好 |
[22:14] | the biggest biatrial myxoma | 摘除我见过的最大的 |
[22:17] | – I have ever seen? – This isn’t gonna work | – 双试验性粘液瘤了 – 如果她不知道 |
[22:19] | if she doesn’t know everyone’s listening. | 所有人都在听的话 这么做没用的 |
[22:21] | All right! That’s better. | 行啊 现在好了 |
[22:24] | Okay, folks, best behavior. | 好了伙计们 拿出最好表现 |
[22:26] | If we impress Pierce, she just might come | 如果我们惊艳到皮尔斯 没准她就会 |
[22:28] | and run cardio for us. | 来我们医院当心外科主任了 |
[22:31] | You know that’s never gonna happen, right? | 你知道那是不可能的 对吧 |
[22:32] | You’d be surprised how many times it’s worked. | 你要是知道了我成功了多少次 会很惊讶的 |
[22:36] | Shout if you need anything. | 如果你要什么 就喊一声 |
[22:40] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[23:02] | I’m sorry if I raised my voice earlier. | 抱歉 我之前说话太冲了 |
[23:06] | Maggie really is the best there is. | 玛姬真的是这里最好的医生了 |
[23:08] | Sabi couldn’t be in better hands. | 没有人比她更值得托付萨比的性命 |
[23:11] | Last time you tried to calm my nerves in a waiting room, | 上次你坐在等候室里让我冷静下来的时候 |
[23:13] | Mom died. | 妈妈死了 |
[23:15] | I was 10 years old, Chris. | 我当时才10岁 克里斯 |
[23:23] | No signal here. | 手机在这里没信号的 |
[23:25] | I need to call the family. | 我得给家里打个电话 |
[23:26] | Dr. Sykes… | 塞克斯博士 |
[23:35] | Hey, Richard. What’s wrong? | 嘿 理查德 出什么事了 |
[23:38] | – N-Not now, Gemma, please. – Oh, we go back too far back | – 现 现在没心情 杰玛 拜托 – 我们认识那么久了 |
[23:41] | for me to leave you alone looking like this. | 我怎么会让你一个人孤零零的坐在这呢 |
[23:44] | What is it? You need a meeting? | 怎么了 你需要开个戒瘾小会吗 |
[23:48] | Maggie’s operating on my niece right now. | 玛姬正在给我侄女做手术 |
[23:51] | She came out here for the first time in years. | 多年来这是她第一次来这 |
[23:55] | Her father, too. | 她父亲也是 |
[23:56] | For my help. | 为了找我帮忙 |
[23:57] | I thought they wanted nothing to do with Maggie. | 我以为他们不想和玛姬有任何关系 |
[24:00] | My brother and sister, yes, but… | 我的兄弟姐妹们 但是 |
[24:02] | Sabi, she’s not like them. | 萨比 她和他们不一样 |
[24:06] | She’s welcoming | 她热情大方 |
[24:07] | and forgiving | 宽容大度 |
[24:10] | and kind… | 又善良 |
[24:13] | and I turned my back on her. | 可我却背叛了她 |
[24:16] | Family’s complicated. | 家庭关系很复杂的 |
[24:19] | I know. I keep saying that. | 我知道 我一直那么念叨 |
[24:21] | But I feel like it’s just an excuse now. | 但我感觉这只是个借口 |
[24:24] | You made a sincere attempt at amends. | 你在赎罪的路上迈出了真诚的一步 |
[24:28] | If the other person doesn’t want to hear it, | 如果别人不想听你的 |
[24:30] | that’s not on you. | 也不怪你 |
[24:31] | They aren’t wrong. | 可他们没错啊 |
[24:34] | I did think I was better. | 我确实以为我更好了 |
[24:36] | Or at least knew better. | 至少 更明事理了 |
[24:40] | You know, I never understood why they were so content | 我从不理解为什么他们那么满足于呆在 |
[24:43] | staying in their small, little world. | 他们狭小狭隘的世界里 |
[24:46] | You know what Chris said to me | 你知道我告诉克里斯我酗酒的时候 |
[24:48] | when I told him I was an alcoholic? | 他跟我说了什么吗 |
[24:51] | “That’s what you get.” | 这就是你的下场 |
[24:53] | Like ambition was to blame. | 说得好像我有雄心壮志也是错的一样 |
[24:56] | Like everything would’ve been fine | 说得好像如果我没出人头地 离家打拼 |
[24:58] | if I hadn’t gotten a big head and left home. | 一切本会更好一样 |
[25:03] | I’m sorry, Richard. | 我很遗憾 理查德 |
[25:13] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[25:15] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[25:17] | Uh, oh, well, this is Gemma. | 这个 这位是杰玛 |
[25:19] | Uh, she’s a friend. | 我的一位朋友 |
[25:21] | I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[25:23] | It’s so good to meet you, Catherine. | 很高兴见到你 凯瑟琳 |
[25:25] | I’ve heard a-a lot about you, and, um… | 我听说了很多你的事 而且 |
[25:29] | – Well, I’ll let… I’ll let you two be. – Yeah. | – 我就 我就不打扰了 – 行 |
[25:37] | I wasn’t sure you’d come. | 我之前还不确定你会不会来呢 |
[25:39] | Of course I came. | 我肯定会来 |
[25:41] | It’s family. | 这是家里的事啊 |
[25:44] | Vanessa’s making calls. | 凡妮莎在打电话了 |
[25:46] | Starting a prayer chain. | 开始组织祈祷 |
[25:49] | Oh, uh, Catherine, you remember Chris. | 凯瑟琳 你见过克里斯的 |
[25:51] | Of course. Chris, you must be worried sick. | 当然 克里斯 你一定担心坏了 |
[25:59] | Once we go on bypass, | 只要我们开始做搭桥了 |
[26:00] | I’ll make my incision into the right atrium. | 我就在右心房作切口 |
[26:03] | What’s her activated clotting time? | 她的激活全血凝固时间是多少了 |
[26:05] | ACT shows 300 seconds and rising. | 300秒 并不断上升 |
[26:08] | That’s good enough to start. | 够了 可以开始了 |
[26:09] | Let’s go on pump. | 开始打气 |
[26:13] | Clamps off. | 夹钳松开 |
[26:15] | Clamp. | 夹钳 |
[26:20] | And so how is Vanessa? | 凡妮莎现在怎么样了 |
[26:22] | Is she still in that house? | 她还住在那房子里吗 |
[26:23] | She’ll never leave that house. | 她永不会离开那房子的 |
[26:25] | I did some work for her. | 我帮她做了点事 |
[26:27] | I added a sunroom in the back. | 在后院加了个阳光房 |
[26:28] | Oh, that sounds lovely. | 太赞了吧 |
[26:30] | And the, uh… the… the hardware store? | 还有那个 硬件店呢 |
[26:32] | – It closed last month. – Oh. | – 上个月关门了 – 噢 |
[26:34] | Everyone orders online now. | 大家都在网购了 |
[26:36] | It closed? | 关门了 |
[26:38] | No one told me that. | 没人跟我说啊 |
[26:39] | You didn’t ask. | 你也没问啊 |
[26:43] | So, uh, when was the last time | 所以你上次来西雅图 |
[26:45] | you all came to visit Seattle? | 是什么时候了 |
[26:48] | Well, um, Sabi couldn’t have been more than… what… 8? | 上次来的时候 萨比还不到8岁吧 |
[26:54] | W-What was that game she always wanted to play? | 她一直想玩的那个游戏是什么来着 |
[26:57] | Papa Never Misses! | 万能接球老爸 |
[26:59] | The little ones would line up | 小家伙们会站在 |
[27:00] | on one side of the yard, Chris on the other. | 院子这一头 克里斯站在另一头 |
[27:02] | And they would throw him a football | 他们会尽可能地 |
[27:04] | as crazy as they could. | 向他扔橄榄球 |
[27:06] | I mean, they would fling it, and flip it, and spin it. | 投掷 翻转 旋转 |
[27:10] | They’d try everything to make him miss, | 他们会想尽一切办法不让他接到球 |
[27:12] | and he never did. | 但他都能接住 |
[27:13] | Not once. | 一次都不落 |
[27:14] | Papa Never Misses. | 万能接球老爸 |
[27:17] | Sabi came close a few times, though. | 不过萨比有几次差点得逞了 |
[27:19] | Yeah, I remember once we had a kiddie pool set up, | 记得有一次我们建了个儿童泳池 |
[27:22] | and Sabi would fill a little pail of water | 萨比会装一小桶水 |
[27:25] | and pour it over her cousins’ heads, | 倒在她的堂兄头上 |
[27:27] | and they would laugh. | 全场哄堂大笑 |
[27:29] | But then, one time, my… my nephew… | 但有一次 我 我侄子 |
[27:31] | W-Was that… Was it Eddie, Jeffrey, or…? | 是埃迪 杰弗里 还是 |
[27:34] | – It was Eddie. – Yeah, okay. | – 是埃迪干的 – 好的 |
[27:36] | Her cousin Eddie poured a pail of water | 她堂哥埃迪把一桶水 |
[27:39] | over Sabi’s head. | 往萨比的头上浇了 |
[27:40] | Oh, she burst into tears. | 她大哭起来 |
[27:42] | She came running to me. She said… | 朝我跑过来 说 |
[27:45] | “Uncle Richard, | 理查德叔叔 |
[27:49] | tell Eddie we don’t play like that!” | 你告诉埃迪 我们不是这么玩的 |
[27:55] | – Oh, boy. – That’s Sabi. | – 天啊 – 萨比就是这样 |
[27:58] | Adele loved that story. | 阿黛尔很喜欢这个故事 |
[28:10] | You got a vending machine around here? | 这附近有自动售货机吗 |
[28:12] | Oh, yeah, down the hall. | 有的 就在大厅那头 |
[28:14] | Oh, you need some cash? | 需要现金吗 |
[28:18] | I can afford a soda, Rich. | 一瓶汽水我还是买得起的 里奇 |
[28:28] | Everything I say pisses that man off. | 我的一言一行都会惹他生气 |
[28:30] | Mm-hmm. | 的确如此 |
[28:34] | Okay, look, I don’t know what you think you saw, but… | 我不知道你觉得自己看到了什么 但 |
[28:37] | We will talk about that later. | 这事我们稍后再谈 |
[28:38] | There is nothing to talk about, Catherine. | 没什么可说的 凯瑟琳 |
[28:41] | Gemma is an accountant here. | 杰玛是这里的会计 |
[28:44] | A friend from the program. | 她是我戒瘾会里的老相识 |
[28:46] | A while back, she needed a job, I made some calls. | 不久前她要找份工作 我就打了几个电话 |
[28:48] | It was before I even worked here. | 那时我都还没在这上班呢 |
[28:50] | I’ve known her for years. | 我认识她很多年了 |
[28:53] | She was concerned, and that’s all. | 她很关心别人 仅此而已 |
[28:55] | You’re talking an awful lot for someone who says | 对于一个说没什么可谈的人来说 |
[28:58] | there’s nothing to talk about. | 你这说得也太多了 |
[29:02] | I need some fresh air. | 我出去喘口气 |
[29:11] | Doctors made Mommy all better, Bub. | 妈妈现在好多了 小家伙 |
[29:13] | I’m so sorry I scared you. | 抱歉吓着你了 |
[29:15] | I love you so much. | 我爱死你了 |
[29:17] | And when I’m all better, we’re gonna go to the zoo. | 等我好些了 咱们就去动物园 |
[29:20] | Can we see the baby giraffes? | 我们能看小长颈鹿吗 |
[29:21] | Yes, anything you want. | 当然 都满足你 |
[29:22] | Okay? But right now, Mommy’s got to rest a little bit. | 好嘛 但现在妈妈需要休息一下 |
[29:25] | All right? | 好吗 |
[29:33] | I got so lucky with Henry. | 有亨利的陪伴 我三生有幸 |
[29:35] | He’s such a good kid… | 他真是个好孩子 |
[29:37] | You know, he’s so happy, even with the little I can give him, | 他很满足 即使我能给予他的其实很少 |
[29:39] | and he does not deserve less. | 他值得更好的生活 |
[29:41] | Of course not. | 的确 |
[29:43] | And you don’t have to explain that to anyone. | 但你无需向任何人解释什么 |
[29:46] | It is your decision, | 这是你自己的决定 |
[29:47] | even if you didn’t have Henry or money problems. | 就算你没怀上亨利或遇到财政问题也是如此 |
[29:53] | All right, Cassidy, the doctors said the labs and imaging | 卡西迪 医生说了检验结果和图像 |
[29:56] | showed an eight-week pregnancy, so you’re all clear. | 显示 你怀孕八周 你没事了 |
[29:59] | Okay, so that’s it? It’s just the pill? | 就这样吗 只要吃药 |
[30:01] | Two pills, actually. | 吃两片 |
[30:02] | You’ll take one medication now to block the hormones | 你现在要吃一种药来阻止 |
[30:04] | that keep the pregnancy viable, | 孕激素的分泌 |
[30:05] | then a second pill in 24 hours | 24小时内吃第二粒药 |
[30:07] | to help contract the uterus. | 以帮助子宫收缩 |
[30:09] | You’ll feel nauseated and crampy, | 你会感到恶心 痉挛 |
[30:11] | probably emotional… because hormones. Okay. | – 情绪波动大 都是荷尔蒙作祟 – 好的 |
[30:14] | And it will be difficult when you’re passing the tissue. | 排出组织时会有些困难 |
[30:16] | A lot of doctors say it’s like a heavy period, | 很多医生说就像是大血量的例假 |
[30:18] | but it’s more than that. | 但不止如此 |
[30:19] | It’s completely safe. | 这过程完全安全 |
[30:21] | I just want you to be prepared. | 我只希望你有个心理准备 |
[30:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:27] | You’ll need to schedule an appointment with an OB | 你在一周左右要 |
[30:29] | in about a week or so | 和约个产科医生 |
[30:31] | to confirm that the medication worked | 确认药流起效了 |
[30:32] | and that there’s no infection. | 且没有并发感染 |
[30:34] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 太谢谢你了 |
[30:36] | I’m so grateful to both of you. | 太感激你们俩了 |
[30:39] | Looks like Dr. Hunt is here to do some post-op work, | 看来亨特医生是来术后查房的 |
[30:41] | so get some rest, Cassidy. | 好好休息吧 卡西迪 |
[30:43] | And you have my card if you need anything. | 如果你有需要 这是我的名片 |
[30:54] | Oh, hey. | 你好啊 |
[30:56] | Any news? | 有消息了吗 |
[30:57] | Still in surgery. | 还在做手术 |
[31:00] | I’ll say another prayer. | 那我再祈祷一次 |
[31:02] | Richard tells me you’re quite gifted. | 理查德告诉我你很有天赋 |
[31:05] | Pardon? | 你说什么 |
[31:06] | With numbers. You work in accounting, right? | 在数学上 你是做会计的对吧 |
[31:09] | – Oh. Yes. – Mm. | – 哦是的 – 好的 |
[31:11] | You know, at the Fox Foundation, we’re always looking | 福克斯基金会 一直在寻找 |
[31:14] | for people we can trust | 值得信任的人 |
[31:16] | – with our finances. – Oh. | – 管理财务 – 这样 |
[31:18] | There’s a lot of opportunity. | 那儿机会很多 |
[31:20] | I’m sure it pays better than this place. | 肯定比这个地方的薪水高 |
[31:22] | You’re too kind. | 你太好心了 |
[31:25] | Any friend of Richard’s… | 你是理查德的朋友嘛 |
[31:27] | Give him a résumé. | 把你的简历给他 |
[31:29] | Okay. Maybe I will. | 好的 我会考虑的 |
[31:31] | You should. | 好好考虑吧 |
[31:32] | We have openings all over the country, | 我们在全国各地都有职位空缺 |
[31:35] | though none here in Seattle, I’m afraid. | 不过在西雅图这恐怕没有 |
[31:38] | I should be getting back inside. | 我该回去了 |
[31:41] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[31:49] | Okay, I’ve dissected most of the tumor | 我把右心房的大部分肿瘤 |
[31:52] | from the right atrium. | 都切除了 |
[31:54] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[31:56] | MAPs are dropping. | 平均动脉压陡降 |
[31:57] | The bypass circuit is clotting off. | 体外循环的血凝住了 |
[31:59] | Damn it, she’s clotting. | 该死的 血凝住了 |
[32:00] | Why is she clotting?! | 怎么会发生凝血 |
[32:01] | What is her ACT now? 370 seconds. | – 现在的活化凝血时间是多少 – 370秒 |
[32:03] | What?! | 什么 |
[32:04] | You said it was 300 and rising before we started. | 开始手术的时候你说是300且在上升 |
[32:07] | It should be over 480 by now. | 现在应该超过480了啊 |
[32:09] | We could’ve given her more heparin. | 我们本可以再多给些肝素的 |
[32:10] | She’s been dosed multiple times with heparin. | 她曾多次服用肝素 |
[32:12] | Why didn’t you tell me she had stopped rising? | 你为什么不告诉我她的活化凝血时间不升了 |
[32:14] | Our cardio doctor always asks. | 我们家心内医生总会问啊 |
[32:16] | It’s protocol. You never asked. | 大家都这么做 你又没问我 |
[32:17] | Okay, she’s heparin-resistant. | 好吧 她现在肝素耐受了 |
[32:19] | Her blood doesn’t clot like normal. | 她的血不会像正常一样凝固 |
[32:21] | Her pressure’s gone. | 血压测不到了 |
[32:23] | Okay, everyone stop and listen to me! | 大家都停下 听我说 |
[32:24] | We have three minutes before we lose this patient | 离我们因缺乏血液流动而失去这个病人 |
[32:26] | from lack of blood flow. | 还有三分钟时间 |
[32:28] | We need a new bypass machine and pumps, | 我们需要一台新的体外循环机还有泵 |
[32:30] | ice to keep her body cool, | 用冰降低患者体温 |
[32:31] | and start FFP. | 开始输新鲜冷冻血浆 |
[32:32] | Let’s move! Clamps! | 行动起来 止血钳 |
[32:40] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 撑住 |
[32:42] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[32:48] | Amelia. You crossed a line. | 艾米莉亚 你过界了 |
[32:51] | She needed help that you wouldn’t give her. | 她需要帮助 你却无动于衷 |
[32:53] | You don’t work here. | 你不在这里工作啊 |
[32:55] | Well, from what I’ve heard, most of the people who do | 据我所知 大多数人的确 |
[32:57] | lack the skill and sensitivity that I have, | 可没我这么专业敏锐 |
[32:58] | so you could just say thank you. | 你只要说句谢谢就够了 |
[33:01] | Owen, did you really want to force that poor mom | 欧文 你真的想强迫那个可怜妈妈 |
[33:03] | to bring another human being onto the planet against her will, | 违背她的意愿让她生下那个孩子吗 |
[33:05] | or did you refuse her an abortion | 还是因为我想帮她堕胎 |
[33:07] | because I wanted to help her have one? | 你才这么反对她的 |
[33:08] | You don’t get to come to my place of work | 你不能跑到我工作的地方 |
[33:10] | and order me around, okay? | 对我指手画脚的好吗 |
[33:13] | I didn’t order you around. | 我没有指手画脚 |
[33:15] | I ordered her an OB who ordered her some pills! | 我是对那个给了她药的产科医生指手画脚 |
[33:18] | And you’re angry with me for reasons I can’t quite ascertain. | 我根本不知道你干嘛要生我的气 |
[33:21] | So you said no to her because I said yes. | 所以你是因为我答应了她才拒绝她的 |
[33:24] | I said no to her because… | 我拒绝她是因为 |
[33:25] | ’cause sometimes people change their minds, | 因为有时候人们会改变主意 |
[33:27] | and she was traumatized by a fall. | 她摔了一跤心里有阴影了 |
[33:28] | A fall that she took accidentally | 她只是在想要堕胎之后 |
[33:30] | after intentionally trying to abort the fetus. | 不小心摔了一跤 |
[33:32] | You think that the trauma would change her mind? | 你觉得这点事就会让她改主意吗 |
[33:35] | Is this about me?! Is this because I’m pregnant? | 是因为我吗 是因为我怀孕了吗 |
[33:38] | So you think that women who say that they don’t want babies | 所以你就觉得那些不想要孩子的女人 |
[33:40] | are gonna just wake up one day and change their minds? | 总有一天会幡然醒悟改变主意吗 |
[33:44] | Amelia, that’s absurd. | 艾米莉亚 不可能的 |
[33:45] | I agree. She was clear. | 的确 她头脑很清醒 |
[33:47] | She knew what she wanted. | 她知道自己想要什么 |
[33:48] | She was not gonna change her mind. | 她是不会改变主意的 |
[33:49] | And for the record, I did not change my mind, either. | 郑重声明 我也没有改主意 |
[33:52] | I… I just got pregnant, and I exercised | 我只是怀孕了 我行使了 |
[33:55] | my freedom of choice to not have an abortion. | 自己选择不堕胎的自由权 |
[33:57] | That’s right. So you didn’t want to have kids, | 没错 你本来不想要孩子 |
[33:58] | but now you’re with somebody else, and you do. | 现在和别人在一起了 就想要了 |
[34:00] | Y-You’re… You’re perfectly happy | 你对于自己和另一个男人 |
[34:01] | now that you’re having a baby with another man! | 一起养孩子的事实非常高兴 |
[34:04] | You and I broke up twice. | 咱们俩分手了两次 |
[34:06] | – Once when we got divorced and then… – Yeah. Yeah, we got divorced. | – 一次是离婚的时候 然后 – 没错 没错 我们离婚了 |
[34:10] | You remember why we got divorced? | 你还记得是为什么吗 |
[34:11] | You remember the pain that you put me through | 还记得你说永远不会要孩子的时候 |
[34:13] | when you told me that you didn’t want to ever have kids? | 给我带来了多大痛苦吗 |
[34:14] | That you didn’t want to ever be a mother? | 你说永远不会做母亲 |
[34:17] | That pain, that “truth,” Amelia, it… | 那种痛苦 那种实话 艾米莉亚 |
[34:20] | It ended our marriage. | 结束了我们的婚姻 |
[34:22] | And now you’re telling me that it’s not because | 现在你却告诉我不是因为 |
[34:23] | you didn’t want to have kids, you just… | 你不想要孩子 你只是 |
[34:27] | You didn’t want to have them with me. | 不想跟我要孩子 |
[34:32] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[34:40] | Uh, I gotta, um… | 我得 |
[34:49] | Amelia. Amelia, wait. Wait. | 艾米莉亚 等等 |
[34:52] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[34:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:55] | It’s my turn to apologize. | 该我道歉了 |
[34:59] | I should have thought this through. | 我该想的更明白一点的 |
[35:01] | I should not have ambushed you | 我不该在你工作的地方埋伏 |
[35:02] | at your place of employment. | 突然跟你说这些 |
[35:04] | I should’ve known that this was gonna be | 我该知道的 这是个 |
[35:05] | a bigger conversation, and I’m sorry. | 重磅对话 我很抱歉 |
[35:14] | When I told you that I didn’t want kids… | 我跟你说我不想要孩子的时候 |
[35:18] | I didn’t. | 我的确不想要 |
[35:20] | I didn’t when we started seeing each other and you had Leo. | 我们重新开始后你有了里奥时也不想要 |
[35:22] | I didn’t when Betty showed up. | 连贝蒂来了之后都还不想要 |
[35:24] | If I’m honest, I didn’t even know for sure | 说实话 当我发现自己怀孕的时候 |
[35:26] | when I found out I was pregnant. | 都不确定是不是想要 |
[35:29] | But something changed. | 但有些东西变了 |
[35:31] | What we went through with Leo and Betty | 我们与里奥和贝蒂的共同经历 |
[35:34] | is a big part of that. | 是重要原因 |
[35:36] | I wasn’t ready before. | 我当时还没准备好 |
[35:39] | I am now. | 现在准备好了 |
[35:41] | And I have you to thank for that. | 这我得感谢你 |
[35:46] | Like it or not, we’re family now. | 不管喜欢与否 我们现在是一家了 |
[35:49] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[35:53] | I always liked it. | 我一直都喜欢 |
[36:04] | So, okay, how are we gonna do this whole family thing? | 好吧 咱们得怎么处理这一大家子的事 |
[36:07] | ‘Cause there’s a lot of us. | 因为人很多 |
[36:09] | There’s me, Teddy, you, Link, Leo, Allison, and… | 有我 泰迪 你 林克 里奥 艾莉森还有 |
[36:13] | – you got a name yet? – Uh… | – 你起好名了没 – 呃 |
[36:15] | W-We literally have nothing. | 我们什么都没想 |
[36:17] | And I don’t know how this works. | 我都不知道这怎么办 |
[36:18] | I mean, there should be a book… | 我是说 应该有本书 |
[36:19] | Like, “What to Expect When You’re Expecting, | 像是 迎接新生儿意味什么 |
[36:21] | But You Already Sort of Have an Adopted Kid with Your Ex…” | 不过你已经和前任领养过一个 |
[36:24] | “…Who Just Had a Baby with His, uh, Soul Mate.” | 你前任和他灵魂伴侣也有一个了 |
[36:27] | Sounds like a bestseller. | 听起来会很畅销 |
[36:37] | I was really terrible with my patient, so I should… | 我刚刚对病人不太好 所以我该 |
[36:39] | Yeah, you should bring her an extra Jell-O, for sure. | 没错 你真该给她多带一份果冻 |
[36:44] | Maybe one for Henry. | 再给亨利带一个 |
[36:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:59] | Is this normal? | 这正常吗 |
[37:01] | For it to take this long? | 用了这么长时间 |
[37:03] | Uh, you don’t want to rush something like this. | 这种事情急不得 |
[37:08] | I can’t imagine what you’re going through. | 我没法想象你正在经历什么 |
[37:09] | No, you can’t. | 没错 你没法想象 |
[37:12] | Look, what I mean was that… | 听着 我只是说 |
[37:15] | I’ve only known Maggie a few years. | 我和玛姬团聚也才几年 |
[37:18] | But in that time, I’ve grown to care about her | 不过这段时间里 我开始爱她了 |
[37:21] | more than any person I’ve ever known. | 我从没这么爱过一个人 |
[37:23] | I worry about her future, | 我担心她的未来 |
[37:25] | her safety, her happiness. | 她的安全 她的幸福 |
[37:28] | If I loved her any more… | 如果我爱她再多一点 |
[37:31] | …I’m not sure I could bear it. | 都不确定我是否能忍受 |
[37:34] | And it’s a fraction of what you must be feeling right now. | 这至少是你现在感受的一部分 |
[37:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:54] | It’s all clotted! Everything has clotted! | 血都凝了 到处都是血栓了 |
[37:57] | Suction! Start the pump! | 打开吸血泵 |
[37:59] | I’m trying. Still no flow. | 正在努力 还是没流动 |
[38:00] | We need to get oxygen to her brain! | 我们得让氧气输送到她的大脑 |
[38:03] | How long has the circuit been down? | 循环停止多久了 |
[38:04] | I can get her back! I can. | 我能把她救回来 我可以 |
[38:05] | – How long? – Seven minutes. | – 多久了 – 7分钟 |
[38:07] | I connected bypass in time. | 我及时连上了心脏旁路机 |
[38:08] | There’s just too many clots. We need some more ice! | 只是血栓太多了 我们需要更多冰 |
[38:11] | We need to cool her down some more. | 我们得让她的温度再降一些 |
[38:12] | Nuce, seven minutes is too long. | 7分钟太长了 |
[38:13] | We can get her back! We can get her back! | 我们能救回来 我们可以把她抢救回来 |
[38:15] | Her entire circulation has clotted off. | 她的整个循环系统都栓塞住了 |
[38:17] | There’s no way she can recover from that. | 她不可能恢复过来了 |
[38:18] | – Come on. – All right? She’s gone. | – 拜托 – 好吗 她已经死了 |
[38:20] | – Come on, come on, come on. – Okay, everybody stop! | – 拜托 拜托 拜托 – 好吧 所有人停下 |
[38:22] | Not yet, Alex. Not yet. | 还不行 亚历克斯 还不行 |
[38:24] | – Maggie… – No, no! | – 玛姬 – 不 不 |
[38:25] | …she’s brain dead. Let her go. | 她已经脑死亡了 放手吧 |
[38:36] | Time of death, 18:58. | 死亡时间 晚上6点58分 |
[38:59] | 理查德: 你一出来就告诉我 | |
[39:11] | – I can’t do this. – I’ll be with you. | – 我做不到 – 我会和你一起 |
[39:13] | No, no, no, Alex, I can’t do this. I can’t. | 不不不 亚历克斯 我做不到 不行 |
[39:15] | I can’t. I can’t. They… They… | 我不行 不行 他们 |
[39:17] | They didn’t want me to operate. | 他们不想让我做手术 |
[39:19] | They told me not to, and I pushed them. | 他们让我别做 是我逼他们的 |
[39:22] | I bullied them. | 我强迫了他们 |
[39:24] | I told them I was the best. | 我跟他们说我是最棒的 |
[39:26] | You are. | 你的确是 |
[39:27] | Alex, I-I can’t… I can’t tell them. | 亚历克斯 我 我不能告诉他们 |
[39:29] | Come on. | 过来 |
[39:38] | You lost your patient. | 你失去了病人 |
[39:41] | You tried to do all the right things, | 你做的一切都是正确的 |
[39:42] | but you lost your patient. | 但你还是失去了病人 |
[39:44] | And you’re blaming yourself, and… | 你怪你自己 |
[39:46] | and I can’t make you not feel that. | 我没法劝你 |
[39:49] | But you have to tell them. | 但你得告诉他们 |
[39:51] | So just stand here, get it all out of your system, | 所以在这站一下 发泄一下情绪 |
[39:54] | and then pull yourself back together again. | 然后再一次振作起来 |
[39:57] | Get it out. | 发泄一下 |
[40:09] | Grace under pressure. | 压力之下的慈悲 |
[40:11] | One clumsy word, one careless gesture | 说错一个字 做错一个动作 |
[40:15] | can cause irreparable harm. | 都会造成无法挽回的伤害 |
[40:35] | H-How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[40:37] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[40:38] | Can I see her? | 我能见她吗 |
[40:42] | I’m Alex Karev. I’m the Chief. | 我是亚历克斯·卡列夫 我是科主任 |
[40:44] | Would you, uh, like to sit down? | 你想坐下吗 |
[40:45] | I’m fine standing. | 我站着挺好 |
[40:47] | So, focus on facts. | 所以聚焦事实 |
[40:49] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[40:50] | What was the problem, and what did you do? | 问题是什么 你怎么做的 |
[40:53] | Don’t make it personal. | 别受个人感情影响 |
[40:55] | During surgery, we discovered | 手术期间 我们发现 |
[40:58] | that Sabrina has a resistance to heparin, | 萨布丽娜对肝素有抗药性 |
[41:01] | – so her blood… – W-What’s that? | – 所以她的血液 – 那是什么 |
[41:03] | W-What’s heparin? | 肝素是什么 |
[41:04] | Uh, it’s a drug to prevent clotting. | 是抗凝血的药 |
[41:08] | Which didn’t work for her. | 对她不管用 |
[41:10] | So during surgery, her blood began to clot, | 因此手术期间 她的血液开始栓塞 |
[41:14] | and that clogged the bypass machine, | 堵塞了心脏旁路机器 |
[41:16] | which meant we had to change machines mid-surgery. | 也就是说我们得在术中更换机器 |
[41:20] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[41:22] | So you had to stop? | 所以你们中途停止了 |
[41:24] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[41:25] | Answer questions directly. | 直接回答问题 |
[41:27] | This is not your loss. | 这不是你失去的 |
[41:29] | This is not your pain. | 这不是你的痛苦 |
[41:31] | Never make it about you. | 永远别让这跟你有关 |
[41:33] | Sabrina’s condition was critical | 萨布丽娜在进入手术室之前 |
[41:35] | before we ever got to the operating room. | 情况就很危急了 |
[41:40] | I did everything that I could, | 我尽了一切所能 |
[41:43] | but, unfortunately, | 但很遗憾 |
[41:45] | I couldn’t save her. | 我救不了她 |
[41:48] | She died. | 她死了 |
[41:51] | Oh, Maggie… | 哦玛姬 |
[41:53] | No. | 不 |
[41:56] | No, no, no, no. no. | 不不不不不 |
[41:59] | Sabi? | 萨比 |
[42:03] | No. | 不 |
[42:05] | And if there’s no silver lining, don’t make one up. | 如果没有一线希望 别编造一个 |
[42:08] | Your job isn’t to make the bad news sound better. | 你的职责不是让坏消息听起来好点 |
[42:10] | – Chris, let’s get you out of here. – Get your hands off me! | – 克里斯 咱们出去 – 别碰我 |
[42:12] | Okay, now. | 可以了 |
[42:14] | I didn’t even want her to operate! | 我都不想让她手术的 |
[42:17] | Sabrina didn’t! | 萨布丽娜也不想 |
[42:20] | You didn’t listen! | 你却不听 |
[42:24] | Even though you’re in pain, too… | 即使你也在痛苦之中 |
[42:28] | …even though you don’t feel like a doctor… | 即使你感觉不像个医生 |
[42:31] | Maggie, is… is she cleaned up? | 玛姬 她清理干净了吗 |
[42:33] | Can we see her? | 我们能见见她吗 |
[42:36] | Come on, Richard. Richard, come on. Get your brother. | 拜托 理查德 理查德 拜托 找你弟弟去 |
[42:38] | We got to go help him call the rest of the family. | 我们得帮他通知其他家人 |
[42:42] | You’re just another person, alone, | 你只是另一个 |
[42:45] | falling into the dark. | 独自陷入黑暗的人 |