时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | When you sign a medical directive | 当你要签医嘱 |
[00:13] | or a consent to surgery, | 或者手术同意书的时候 |
[00:14] | there’s an important question we ask. | 我们会问一个很重要的问题 |
[00:16] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:19] | No. | 没有 |
[00:21] | “In the event of a possibly fatal complication…” | 万一出现可能致命的并发症 |
[00:24] | Thanks for coming… | 感谢到场 |
[00:32] | “…do you want us to use extraordinary measures | 是否需要我们采取非常手段 |
[00:34] | to prolong your life? | 来延长你的生命 |
[00:36] | 华盛顿医学委员会 预留房间 | |
[00:37] | If your heart stops, do you want us to begin CPR?” | 如果心脏停止跳动 是否要求进行心脏复苏 |
[00:43] | Hey. You just get back in town? | 你刚回来吗 |
[00:45] | Yeah. I landed last night. | 对 昨晚刚到 |
[00:48] | Um, listen. | 是这样 |
[00:49] | I’m sorry I didn’t call you back. | 抱歉没给你回电话 |
[00:52] | I didn’t think it was a good idea for you | 我就觉得你和你妈妈 |
[00:54] | or your… your mom to come to Sabrina’s service. | 不太适合去参加塞布丽娜的葬礼 |
[00:57] | Mom didn’t go? | 我妈没去吗 |
[00:59] | Ah, the family’s not ready to see anyone, | 家人还没准备好见任何人 |
[01:01] | especially from Seattle. | 尤其是西雅图过去的人 |
[01:02] | – “Do you want to be violently shocked… – Okay. | – 难道你要被电到吗 – 行吧 |
[01:04] | …with 360 joules of electricity?” | 那可是360焦耳的电量啊 |
[01:06] | So, the book says we can’t start sleep-training | 那个育儿书上说我们得等到六个月之后 |
[01:08] | until after six months. | 才能开始训练她睡觉 |
[01:09] | One book. One book says that. | 一本书 就一本书那么写的 |
[01:11] | Other books say that you can start at four months | 其他的书上都写 四个月就可以开始了 |
[01:12] | or when they start dropping night feeds. | 或者晚上不用喝奶了之后就可以了 |
[01:14] | Or when the mom starts losing her mind | 或者当妈妈因为一直缺觉要疯了 |
[01:15] | because of cumulative sleep deprivation. | 也可以开始训练宝宝睡觉了 |
[01:18] | – Everything okay? – Allison had us up till 3:00. | – 没事吧 – 艾莉森搞得我们到凌晨三点都没办法睡觉 |
[01:21] | Us? You slept through the whole thing. Or you pretended to. | 我们 你一直是睡着的好吗 或者是装睡 |
[01:23] | Hey, hey! Is that coffee? | 这是咖啡吗 |
[01:25] | M-Maybe you should just take it. | 不然就给你喝吧 |
[01:27] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[01:29] | I don’t remember all you people | 我不记得你们所有人 |
[01:32] | putting in requests for the day off. | 都要求今天休息啊 |
[01:34] | And whose fault is it they need to? | 那大家都需要请假怪谁呢 |
[01:36] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[01:37] | – Nice to see you. – Bailey. | – 很高兴见到你啊 – 贝莉 |
[01:39] | “Do you agree to multiple injections | 你是否同意静脉注射 |
[01:41] | of adrenaline into your veins or a tube down your throat?” | 很多针肾上腺素 或者喉咙插管 |
[01:49] | How far will you go to stay alive? | 你为了活下去愿意付出什么代价 |
[01:55] | No one’s suspending Meredith Grey’s license. | 没人会取消梅瑞狄斯·格蕾的医生执照好吧 |
[01:58] | She won a Catherine Fox award. She’s a legend. | 她可是得过凯瑟琳·福克斯奖的 她是传奇啊 |
[02:00] | Well, I heard she operated on a fellow resident. | 我听说她给一个住院医生同事做手术了 |
[02:03] | She took out a healthy appendix. | 把一个健康的阑尾取出来了 |
[02:04] | No, she and Cristina Yang rescued an intern | 不 是她和克里斯蒂娜·杨救了一个 |
[02:07] | who removed another intern’s appendix, incorrectly. | 错误把别人阑尾取出来的实习医生 |
[02:09] | They were helping. | 他们是在帮忙的 |
[02:10] | That wasn’t the other Dr. Grey, | 那不是另一个格蕾医生吗 |
[02:11] | the one that died in the plane crash? | 飞机失事死掉的那个 |
[02:12] | Our Dr. Grey cut a patient’s LVAD wire. | 我们的格蕾医生剪断了一个病人的左心室辅助装置线呢 |
[02:15] | See, you consider these things legendary. | 你看吧 你们觉得这些事情很传奇 |
[02:17] | They’re also crimes. | 但也是犯罪啊 |
[02:21] | I’m a witness at the hearing. | 我要去听证会当证人 |
[02:22] | – And I forgot a tie. – Sounds about right. | – 我忘记打领带了 – 我猜也是 |
[02:24] | My lucky tie was in my locker. Come here. | 我的幸运领带在储物柜里 过来 |
[02:26] | Okay, if anyone should speak on behalf of Dr. Grey, | 如果要有人为格蕾医生讲话 |
[02:29] | it really should be me. | 那绝对应该是我的 |
[02:30] | Everybody shut up. | 都闭嘴吧 |
[02:34] | Most of the attendings will be out for the hearing today, | 大多数主治医生今天都会去参加听证会 |
[02:37] | myself included, | 包括我自己 |
[02:38] | which means you guys have to cover. | 所以说你们得挑大梁了 |
[02:40] | If you get into trouble, call me, | 如果遇到问题 联系我 |
[02:41] | but if it’s not a disaster, | 但如果没大事就联系我 |
[02:43] | I will bury you in scut for a month. | 就等着干一个月杂活吧 |
[02:47] | Don’t kill anyone. | 别弄死病人啊 |
[03:06] | We’ll be right back there, Meredith, okay? | 我们就在后面 好吗 梅瑞狄斯 |
[03:08] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好 – 好 |
[03:10] | If I was on your operating table, | 如果是我躺在你的手术台上 |
[03:12] | you’d want me to follow your instructions, right? | 你会希望我听从你的指挥对吧 |
[03:14] | Lie there. Breathe in. | 躺在那里 呼吸麻醉 |
[03:16] | Fall asleep. Let you do your job. | 睡过去 好让你做你的工作 |
[03:17] | That would be my best shot at survival, right? | 这样我的生存几率才最大对吗 |
[03:19] | I see where you’re going with this. | 我知道你想说什么了 |
[03:21] | I’m begging you, Meredith. Sit down, don’t talk. | 我求你了 梅瑞狄斯 你就坐着别说话 |
[03:24] | And let me do my job. Please. | 让我做好我的工作吧 |
[03:26] | I’m not a baby. | 我又不是小孩了 |
[03:27] | No. You’re an adult | 没错 你是一个成年人 |
[03:29] | who’s completely unable to be quiet | 但你完全管不住自己的嘴 |
[03:30] | no matter how much your well-being depends on it. | 即便你要说的话会决定你的命运 |
[03:32] | And today, it could cost you your entire future. | 今天是事关你之后职业生涯的一天 |
[03:36] | The prosecuting attorney is Ashley Cordova. | 检方律师是艾希莉·科尔多瓦 |
[03:38] | Getting questioned by her is like someone | 被她询问问题就好像 |
[03:39] | ripping hangnails off all 10 fingers at once. | 有人把你十个指甲同时拔掉那么难受 |
[03:42] | Sitting quietly and remaining respectful | 安静的坐着保持尊重 |
[03:45] | will go against every fiber of your being. | 对你来说可能每一个细胞都在抗拒 |
[03:47] | But please. | 但我真的求你 |
[03:48] | Just for today. | 就今天一天 |
[03:50] | Just for the next few hours. | 就几个小时 |
[03:52] | Sit still and shut up. | 做好了 别说话 |
[03:54] | Okay. | 知道了啊 |
[03:55] | Thank you. Okay. Let’s do this. | 谢谢你 好了 开始吧 |
[03:57] | Good morning. | 各位早上好 |
[03:59] | Based on the number of witnesses on the list I just read, | 根据我刚读到的证人名单 |
[04:02] | this one’s gonna be a circus, so let’s go ahead on record. | 今天可热闹了 所以我们开始记录吧 |
[04:05] | My name is William Benson, | 我叫威廉·本森 |
[04:07] | I am the judge who’s been assigned to this case. | 我是被分配到此案的法官 |
[04:09] | We have Ms. Ashley Cordova, | 艾希莉·科尔多瓦女士 |
[04:11] | who’s representing the Medical Commission, | 作为医学委员会的代理律师 |
[04:13] | and Ms. Nancy Klein, who will represent the respondent. | 南希·克莱因女士作为被调查对象的代理律师 |
[04:16] | The commission panel includes Dr. Aaron Rosenberg, | 医学委员会成员包括亚伦·罗森博格医生 |
[04:19] | Dr. Maria Lang, and… | 玛利亚·梁医生 以及 |
[04:21] | I’m here. I’m here. I’m here. Sorry. Traffic. | 我来了 来了抱歉 太堵车了 |
[04:24] | Light was out on Broadway. | 布拉德大道的红绿灯坏了 |
[04:25] | Dr. Rosenberg, Dr. Lang, | 罗森博格医生 梁医生 |
[04:28] | and panel chair Dr. Paul Castello. | 以及委员会主席 保罗·卡斯特略医生 |
[04:31] | Mrs. Shepherd, there’s some things you need to know. Ma’am. | 谢泼德太太 有些事情您需知道一下 |
[04:34] | Give me the papers! | 把文件给我 |
[04:37] | How do we switch out one of the doctors on the panel? | 我们怎么能换掉委员会的医生 |
[04:39] | We don’t. Why? | 换不掉 怎么了 |
[04:41] | Because that one killed my husband. | 因为迟到的那个人弄死了我老公 |
[05:01] | We will follow these protocols | 我们会遵照程序 |
[05:03] | throughout these proceedings. | 往下开始进行 |
[05:04] | Paul Castello was the trauma surgeon | 保罗·卡斯特略是当时在迪拉德医院 |
[05:06] | who operated on my husband at Dillard. | 给我老公做手术的外科医生 |
[05:08] | He did not get a head CT. | 他没给我老公做头部CT |
[05:13] | Okay. Does he remember you? | 好吧 他还记得你吗 |
[05:14] | It doesn’t seem like it. | 好像不记得了 |
[05:16] | Which is enraging. | 我很生气 |
[05:18] | Can we appeal or something? | 我们能上诉什么的吗 |
[05:20] | Yes, but it could be six months | 可以 但是重新申请审核的话 |
[05:22] | before you’re rescheduled. | 可能又得等六个月 |
[05:27] | Okay. No, he’s taken enough. | 不 我已经被他夺走太多东西了 |
[05:30] | He doesn’t get another six months. | 不会再给他六个月时间了 |
[05:31] | Let’s… We stay. | 我们 就继续吧 |
[05:35] | We are here today in the matter of Dr. Meredith Grey, | 我们今天因为梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生的事情进行审查 |
[05:39] | who is charged with allegations | 她被指控为 |
[05:40] | that she practiced below the acceptable standards | 行医是不符合准则标准 |
[05:42] | of medical practice in a manner | 故意剥削滥用 |
[05:44] | that exploited patients and insurance carriers. | 保险公司以及病人 |
[05:47] | In fact, Dr. Grey is… | 事实上 格蕾医生是 |
[05:48] | Dr. Bailey, you’ve known Dr. Grey a long time. | 贝莉医生 你认识格蕾医生很久了 |
[05:52] | Could you speak about that at all? | 能说说吗 |
[05:53] | I met her when she was an intern. | 她还是实习生的时候我就认识她了 |
[05:56] | Would you say the two of you have grown close | 那你会认为说随着时间的推移 |
[05:58] | – over all this time? – No. | – 你们越来越亲近了吗 – 没有 |
[06:00] | Didn’t Dr. Grey name her son after you? | 格蕾医生儿子的名字不是以您命名的吗 |
[06:02] | If you’re asking if her son’s name is Bailey, | 如果你是想说她儿子是不是也叫贝利 |
[06:05] | then, yes, it is. | 那没错 |
[06:08] | Dr. Grey is a well-respected general surgeon. | 格蕾医生是广受尊敬的外科医生 |
[06:11] | You’ve agreed to that. | 这一点你也同意 |
[06:12] | Is that a question? | 这是个问题吗 |
[06:13] | Well, when you became chief of surgery, | 当您成为手术主任的时候 |
[06:16] | you asked Dr. Grey to become your chief of general surgery. | 您让格蕾医生作为您的普外手术主任 |
[06:19] | And from my estimation, | 据我估计 |
[06:21] | a chief of general surgery is extremely skilled, | 普外手术主任是极其专业 |
[06:25] | organized, dedicated, communicative. | 有条理 敬业 以及善于交际的 |
[06:27] | Does that sound correct to you? | 您认为我说的对吗 |
[06:30] | It does. And she is no longer my chief of general surgery. | 没错 她也不再是我的普外手术主任了 |
[06:38] | No more questions. Thank you. | 没其他问题了 谢谢 |
[06:39] | Ms. Cordova? Any cross? | 科尔多瓦女士 需要交叉询问证人吗 |
[06:42] | Uh, actually, yes. | 需要的 |
[06:46] | Dr. Grey has developed quite the disciplinary record | 格蕾医生在您认识她这么多年来 |
[06:50] | over all those years you’ve known her, hasn’t she? | 曾经有很多次违规现象出现 是不是 |
[06:53] | Your name is listed as the doctor | 以下很多事情的事故报告医生 |
[06:55] | who reported the following incidents… | 署的都是您的名字 |
[06:57] | interns, including Dr. Grey, | 其中的实习医生就包括格蕾医生 |
[06:59] | admitting to cutting a patient’s LVAD wire. | 剪断了一位病人的左心室辅助装置线 |
[07:02] | I do not want to have to testify | 我可不想在法庭上 |
[07:03] | against any of you in a court of law. | 指证你们任何一个人 |
[07:04] | Dr. Grey performed a surgery | 格蕾医生在没有主治医生监管的情况下 |
[07:06] | on an intern without an attending. | 就独自给一位实习医生做了手术 |
[07:09] | Dr. Grey instructed a younger resident | 格蕾医生让一位更年轻的住院医生 |
[07:12] | to remove a brain tumor without consent | 在没有经过病人或者主治医生的同意之下 |
[07:14] | from the patient or attending. | 就移除了病人的脑部肿瘤 |
[07:16] | Dr. Grey would not allow an education consultant | 格蕾医生不肯让教育顾问 |
[07:18] | to enter her O.R., | 进入她的手术室 |
[07:20] | – so you suspended her. – You’re suspended. | – 所以您把她停职了 – 你被停职了 |
[07:21] | All of these things familiar to you, Dr. Bailey? | 这些事情还有印象吗 贝莉医生 |
[07:25] | All true. | 都是真的 |
[07:29] | My daughter, Gabby… she had terrible stomach pain, | 我女儿加比 肚子疼得厉害 |
[07:33] | and my neighbor told me about the free clinic at the hospital. | 我邻居跟我说了格雷斯隆医院的免费诊所 |
[07:36] | So you took Gabby there, | 然后你就带加比去了 |
[07:37] | where you were seen by Dr. Grey? | 是格蕾医生治疗的你女儿 |
[07:40] | Yes. She said that Gabby had a mass in her intestine. | 没错 她说加比肠子里有一个肿块 |
[07:44] | Mm-hmm. And she needed surgery. | 并且需要手术 |
[07:45] | But you didn’t have health insurance. | 但你和你女儿 |
[07:47] | For you or your daughter. | 都没有医保 |
[07:49] | No, I didn’t have insurance. | 对 我没有保险 |
[07:52] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[07:54] | You must have been terrified during all of this. | 那时候要独自经历面对那一切 |
[07:56] | Were you by yourself? | 你一定很恐惧吧 |
[07:57] | Yes. Dani, my wife, | 是的 我妻子丹妮 |
[07:59] | she was in a detention center at the time, at the border. | 那时候还在边境的拘留中心 |
[08:03] | This is before they sent her back to Honduras. | 这是他们把她遣返回洪都拉斯之前的事情 |
[08:05] | I am so sorry to hear that. And how’s Gabby? | 很抱歉听到这个消息 那加比怎么样了呢 |
[08:08] | They said that she was responding very well | 医生说她对药物的反应 |
[08:10] | to the medication. | 非常好 |
[08:11] | Because we caught it early. | 因为我们早发现肿块了 |
[08:13] | Because Dr. Grey did. She saved us. | 因为格蕾医生做的一切 救了我们 |
[08:16] | The world needs more people like her. | 这世界需要更多像她一样的人 |
[08:19] | More doctors like her. | 更多像她一样的医生 |
[08:22] | And were you aware Dr. Grey had committed insurance fraud? | 那你知道格蕾医生犯下了保险诈骗罪吗 |
[08:26] | No. I found out when Dr. Webber | 不知道 我是在韦伯医生 |
[08:29] | approached Dr. Grey in the scrub room. | 在刷手间跟格蕾医生询问的时候才知道的 |
[08:31] | He saw her daughter’s name on the schedule and was worried. | 他看到病人名字那一栏写的是格蕾女儿的名字 就有点担心 |
[08:33] | Ms. Cordova, can I jump in here? | 科尔多瓦女士 我能打断一下吗 |
[08:35] | – By all means. – Can he do that? | – 您请说 – 他能这样吗 |
[08:37] | The panel can do whatever they want. | 委员会想干嘛就干嘛 |
[08:39] | Dr. DeLuca, your relationship | 德卢卡医生 您当时与 |
[08:41] | with Dr. Grey at the time. | 格蕾医生是恋爱关系 |
[08:42] | She was an attending, and you were…? | 她是主治医生 那你是 |
[08:44] | I was a fourth-year surgical resident. | 我那时候是第四年的手术住院医生 |
[08:46] | I’m now a fifth year. | 现在是第五年了 |
[08:47] | And you’re in a romantic relationship with your boss. | 而你和你的上司在谈恋爱 |
[08:51] | There’s documentation from Human Resources. | 我这边有人力资源部的文件证明 |
[08:54] | I’m sorry. How is this relevant? | 抱歉 这有什么关系吗 |
[08:55] | You didn’t alert a supervisor | 在你发现格蕾医生的所作所为之后 |
[08:57] | when you found out what Dr. Grey had done, | 你没有通知上级 |
[08:58] | so, yes, I’d consider it relevant. | 所以我认为是有联系的 |
[09:01] | Well, unless… Is it consensual? | 还是说 你们是商量好的 |
[09:06] | It is. | 是的 |
[09:07] | Thank you, Dr. DeLuca. | 谢谢 德卢卡医生 |
[09:09] | Not quite yet. I’d like to ask about | 还没完 我还想问一下 |
[09:11] | when you applied for a transfer from Grey Sloan. | 您当时申请转调离格蕾-斯隆医院的事情 |
[09:14] | Sure. It, uh… It was nothing. | 好 就 也没什么 |
[09:16] | I was having a bad time in my intern year, and, uh… | 我当时实习那年不是很顺利 |
[09:18] | – I figured it out, changed my mind. – Mm-hmm. | 后来我想清楚了 改主意了 |
[09:20] | And by “bad time,” you’re referring | 不是很顺利 你的意思是指 |
[09:22] | to your mistreatment by specific attendings | 在一次和亚利克斯·卡利夫医生的暴力事件之后 |
[09:24] | after a violent incident with Dr. Alex Karev? | 所遭受的某位特定主治医生的不公正待遇吗 |
[09:28] | I dropped the charges against Dr. Karev. | 我已经取消了对卡列夫医生的指控了 |
[09:30] | Oh, I know. I’d like to present Exhibit B-5. | 我知道 请看一下证据B5 |
[09:34] | This is from Dr. DeLuca’s personnel file. | 这是德卢卡医生的私人档案里的 |
[09:38] | Dr. DeLuca, could you do me a favor | 德卢卡医生 能帮我念一下 |
[09:40] | and read the highlighted section? | 荧光笔标出的部分吗 |
[09:44] | Alex! “Since I charged Dr. Karev | – 亚利克斯 – 自从我控告 |
[09:46] | with a felony, I feel his fellow attendings | 卡列夫医生重罪之后 我感觉其他的主治医生 |
[09:48] | want to keep me off their services | 都开始不让我跟班 |
[09:50] | and out of the O.R. | 也不让我进手术室了 |
[09:51] | Because of this, I feel my residency experience | 因此 我感觉我的住院医生阶段的经历 |
[09:53] | will be compromised.” | 受到了威胁 |
[09:54] | And a little further down, you named | 再往下一点 |
[09:56] | one of these attendings. What’s the highlighted name? | 你列出了这些主治医生的名字 涂亮的名字写的是谁 |
[10:01] | Dr. Meredith Grey. | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生 |
[10:04] | But I-I changed my mind. It was a long time ago. | 但我后来改主意了 这都很久以前了 |
[10:06] | Ancient history. We’ve worked it out. | 这都老掉牙的事情了 我们都解决了 |
[10:09] | Yes. Dr. Grey seems to have made sure of that. | 是啊 格蕾医生明显把这事解决了 |
[10:11] | No further questions. | 没有其他问题了 |
[10:16] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[10:24] | Dr. Schmitt. | 施密特医生 |
[10:28] | Dr. Schmitt. | 施密特医生 |
[10:31] | Dr. Schmitt. | 施密特医生 |
[10:34] | I’m sorry. I, uh… | 抱歉 我 |
[10:37] | I’ve never been in a courtroom before. | 我之前没进过法庭 |
[10:39] | You still haven’t. We’re in a hotel. | 现在也不是法庭 我们是在酒店会议室 |
[10:42] | Right. Um… | 是啊 |
[10:45] | What was the question? | 什么问题来着 |
[10:46] | Dr. Grey is one of your teachers, correct? | 格蕾医生是你的一位导师对吧 |
[10:49] | – Yes. – Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[10:51] | And she’s the best teacher I’ve ever had. | 她是我有过最好的导师了 |
[10:53] | Dr. Grey always gave me an opportunity. | 格蕾医生总是会给我机会 |
[10:56] | And she didn’t jump in with the mean nicknames | 她也没有跟其他人一样 |
[10:58] | like everybody else. | 给我起外号 |
[11:00] | And when the hospital got hacked, | 然后医院被黑客黑了那次 |
[11:01] | it locked the blood bank, | 血库被锁住了 |
[11:03] | so Dr. Grey had me become a human blood bank. | 格蕾医生就让我成了人体血库 |
[11:06] | For the patient. | 给病人输血 |
[11:09] | It was incredible. | 简直太神奇了 |
[11:10] | I did pass out in the O.R., but I saved the patient. | 我确实在手术室昏倒了 但我救了病人 |
[11:14] | Wow. That is… very helpful. | 这 嗯 很有帮助 |
[11:17] | I was more interested in your involvement with Gabby Rivera. | 我更关心的是你和加比·里维拉的接触 |
[11:21] | Right. | 是啊 |
[11:22] | I rounded on her once during a peds rotation, | 我就有一次被派到儿科巡房的时候接触过她 |
[11:27] | but I was barely there. | 但我其他时候基本都没在的 |
[11:28] | Well, you were there long enough to see a name | 是 但你在场了很久 足够看清加比的手环上面 |
[11:30] | on Gabby’s I.D. bracelet. | 写的名字了吧 |
[11:35] | Dr. Schmitt. I’d like to remind you you’re under oath. | 施密特医生 我想提醒你 你是宣过誓的 |
[11:38] | And I don’t recommend perjuring yourself. | 我不希望你作伪证 |
[11:45] | I had heard Mr. Rivera call his daughter “Gabby,” | 我听到里维拉先生叫他女儿加比 |
[11:48] | but the bracelet said Ellis Grey, | 但手环上的名字是爱丽丝·格蕾 |
[11:50] | so I thought that the hospital had made an error. | 我以为是医院搞错了 |
[11:54] | I wanted to take it to Dr. Grey and ask, but… | 我本来想找格蕾医生问一下的 |
[11:59] | she wasn’t there that day. | 但那天她没在 |
[12:00] | So what did you do? | 那你做了什么 |
[12:05] | Dr. Schmitt. What did you do? | 施密特医生 你做了什么 |
[12:17] | I brought it to Dr. Bailey. | 我就去问了贝莉医生 |
[12:19] | I thought it was a mistake. | 我以为是打错了名字 |
[12:21] | And I c… I couldn’t make any more mistakes. | 我 我不能再犯错误了 |
[12:22] | – No further questions. – I… | – 没有其他问题了 – 我 |
[12:25] | I’m sorry, Dr. Grey. | 对不起 格蕾医生 |
[12:27] | I-I-I thought that I was doing the right thing. I’m sorry. | 我以为我做的是对的 真的对不起 |
[12:40] | God. What happened? | 我天啊 发生了什么 |
[12:44] | 15-minute recess. | 休庭15分钟 |
[12:46] | Luis was great, uh, Bailey was a robot, | 路易斯说的很好 贝莉就是个没有感情的机器人 |
[12:48] | they know that DeLuca and Mer are a thing, | 他们也知道德卢卡和梅尔的感情了 |
[12:50] | so they’re probably gonna ignore him, | 估计不会理会德卢卡的话 |
[12:52] | and Schmitt turned her in. | 然后施密特把她卖了 |
[12:53] | Schmitt? Damn. | 施密特吗 我靠了 |
[12:55] | They’ve gone through everyone’s files. | 他们在查看所有人的文件 |
[12:57] | It’s a crap-pile of crap. | 真是一大堆破烂 |
[12:59] | – How’s Meredith? – She needed some air. | – 梅瑞狄斯怎么样了 – 出去透气了 |
[13:09] | Today may be my actual last day of being a doctor. | 今天可能真的是我作为医生的最后一天了 |
[13:15] | Meredith, it’s not over. | 梅瑞狄斯 还没完呢 |
[13:17] | We won’t make it. | 我们成不了的 |
[13:19] | If I lose my license… | 如果我失去了医生执照 |
[13:21] | and I can’t cut, but you can… | 我不能再做手术了 而你可以 |
[13:23] | we won’t make it. | 我们就成不了的 |
[13:41] | Dr. Hunt, as an Army surgeon, | 亨特医生 作为部队军医 |
[13:44] | you’ve trained and worked with doctors all over the world. | 你跟全世界很多医生都合作过 也培训过他们 |
[13:47] | I have to know, is Dr. Grey really as good | 我必须要问 格蕾医生真的跟 |
[13:49] | – as people say she is? – No. | – 大家说的一样厉害吗 – 不 |
[13:52] | She’s better. | 她比大家说的更厉害 |
[13:53] | The Catherine Fox award that she won | 她所获得的的凯瑟琳·福克斯奖项 |
[13:56] | was for a surgery that saved my sister’s life. | 是因为救了我妹妹一命的那个手术 |
[13:59] | Now, if Megan could have been here today, she’d be… | 如果梅根今天可以到场 她一定会 |
[14:01] | She’d be showing you | 一定会亲自给你看看 |
[14:02] | her transplanted abdomen herself. | 她的移植腹部的 |
[14:05] | – So you’ve come around. – I’m sorry? Wh… | – 所以你现在原谅她了 – 您说什么 |
[14:07] | Exhibit C-2. | 证据C2 |
[14:08] | These are Dr. Bailey’s surgical notes | 这些是格蕾医生搞糟了 |
[14:10] | after Dr. Grey botched your sister’s first surgery. | 你妹妹第一个手术之后 贝莉医生的手术笔记 |
[14:13] | “Hunt has concerns that Dr. Grey | 亨特很担心格蕾医生 |
[14:15] | could not close patient’s abdomen the first time. | 第一次没办法缝合病人的腹部 |
[14:18] | If she fails again, patient has no other options.” | 如果再次失败 病人就没有其他选择了 |
[14:21] | The “Hunt” in this note is you, correct? | 这里面的亨特 是你对吧 |
[14:26] | Dr. Webber, would it be safe to say | 韦伯医生 是不是可以这样说 |
[14:29] | that you’ve seen Dr. Grey partake | 你曾目睹格蕾医生 |
[14:30] | in a lot of groundbreaking work? | 做了很多杰出的工作 |
[14:33] | Absolutely. Most recently, | 没错 最近呢 |
[14:34] | she was published for her studies with mini-livers in mice. | 她发表了老鼠身上迷你肝脏的研究 |
[14:37] | And going back, I read about a trial for Alzheimer’s disease | 我们回头来看 我了解到在您作为主任期间 |
[14:40] | carried out under your tenure as chief. | 有过一个阿兹海默症的研究试验 |
[14:42] | I’m curious why it didn’t continue. | 为什么没有继续下去呢 |
[14:44] | Well, that trial ended at Grey Sloan | 后来试验在格蕾-斯隆医院中止了 |
[14:45] | because someone tampered with it. | 因为被人动了手脚 |
[14:47] | Could you elaborate on that? | 能具体说一下嘛 |
[14:48] | Is that necessary for this investigation? | 这跟今天的调查有什么关系吗 |
[14:51] | Answer the question, Dr. Webber. | 回答问题 韦伯医生 |
[14:55] | My wife… | 我妻子 |
[14:58] | My late wife was a participant. | 我的亡妻也是一名参与者 |
[15:04] | And I discovered that she was selected | 我后来发现她被选择为 |
[15:07] | for the placebo | 安慰剂对照组的 |
[15:09] | instead of the experimental drug. | 而不是试验药物组的 |
[15:14] | I changed the envelopes. I got her the drug. | 我换掉了信封 给了她药 |
[15:18] | And you were the only one involved? | 是只有你一个人参与吗 |
[15:27] | – That’s right. – Thanks for clearing that up. | – 是的 – 谢谢您澄清这一点 |
[15:29] | I know there have been instances when you… | 我知道你们 该怎么说呢 |
[15:32] | how should we put it… bent the rules in favor of Dr. Grey. | 有过为了格蕾医生开绿灯而打破规则的行为 |
[15:35] | Objection. That’s pure conjecture. | 反对 这纯属猜测 |
[15:37] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[15:40] | – State your name, please. – Patricia Murphy. | – 请说一下您的名字 – 帕特丽夏·墨菲 |
[15:43] | Hi, guys! | 你们好啊 |
[15:45] | You used to work for Dr. Webber? | 您曾经是韦伯医生的手下是吗 |
[15:47] | Sure did. | 当然了 |
[15:48] | I was Chief Webber’s administrative assistant. | 我是韦伯主任的行政助理 |
[15:51] | I also was the point of contact | 我那时候也是国家住院医生 |
[15:52] | for the National Residency Matching Program. | 配对项目的联系人 |
[15:55] | First person to see who had matched. | 能最先看到谁匹配到了哪所医院 |
[15:59] | Please see exhibit D-1, | 请看证据D1 |
[16:02] | the list of interns who matched Dr. Grey’s first year. | 这是第一年跟格蕾医生匹配的实习生的名单 |
[16:05] | Ms. Murphy, could you find Dr. Grey’s name on that list? | 墨菲女士 名单上面有格蕾医生的名字吗 |
[16:10] | Oh, her name isn’t on here. | 上面没有 |
[16:12] | Why not? Didn’t Meredith Grey match | 为什么呢 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾那年 |
[16:14] | at Seattle Grace that year? | 不是匹配到了西雅图仁慈医院吗 |
[16:16] | No. Uh, not at first, anyway. | 不 一开始不是的 |
[16:18] | Dr. Webber asked me to set up a call | 韦伯医生让我跟 |
[16:20] | with the President of the NRMP. | 住院医师配对项目的主席打了个电话 |
[16:22] | And next thing I knew, | 接下来呢 |
[16:23] | I was adding Grey’s name to the roster. | 我就把格蕾的名字加到名单上了 |
[16:26] | I’m sorry. That sounds like you’re saying Meredith Grey | 抱歉啊 这么一说好像 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[16:28] | was never supposed to work at that hospital | 从一开始就不该在 |
[16:30] | in the first place. | 这家医院工作的啊 |
[16:37] | Dr. Grey and I worked together through internship, | 我和格蕾医生从实习期就一起共事了 |
[16:40] | boards, specializing, everything. | 普外 专科 经历了所有的一切 |
[16:44] | We all started out competing with each other, | 我们一开始是相互竞争的 |
[16:45] | but I stopped competing with her a long time ago. | 但我很久之前就不跟她比了 |
[16:49] | Did you just call me a nurse? | 你刚刚是叫我护士吗 |
[16:50] | She makes me better. A better, uh, surgeon, better person. | 她让我变得更好了 成为了更好的医生 更好的人 |
[16:54] | The Medical Commission’s trying to establish a pattern | 医疗委员会想要试图找出规律 |
[16:56] | that Dr. Grey is rash, reckless. | 来证明格蕾医生是急促鲁莽的 |
[16:59] | Would you agree with that? Absolutely not. | – 你同意吗 – 当然不同意了 |
[17:01] | She has her reasons for how she treats patients, | 她如何治疗病人都是有她自己原因的 |
[17:03] | and I always agree with it. | 我一直都很认同她 |
[17:05] | Dr. Grey’s oldest daughter | 格蕾医生的长女 |
[17:07] | is one of your patients, correct? | 是你的一位病人 对吧 |
[17:10] | You’ve treated her through the years, | 这么多年你一直在治疗她 |
[17:11] | which means you most likely had to sign off on the adoption. | 所以说很有可能同意领养协议是你签的 |
[17:15] | Why was it held up? Do you know? | 为什么推迟了呢 知道吗 |
[17:18] | What did I do? | 我干了什么啊 |
[17:20] | U-Unfortunately, those things always have delays. | 很不幸 这些事情一般都是有延期的 |
[17:23] | I, uh… I mean, I see it all the time. | 我都司空见惯了 |
[17:25] | It wasn’t because Dr. Grey was briefly fired from Grey Sloan? | 那是不是因为格蕾医生当时被短暂的从格蕾-斯隆医院开除了呢 |
[17:32] | Did Dr. Grey’s insubordinate behavior | 格蕾医生的违抗上级命令的行为 |
[17:35] | almost cost her her daughter’s adoption, Dr. Karev? | 是否差点让她没办法领养女儿 卡列夫医生 |
[17:39] | I’m sorry. I don’t… | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[17:40] | I don’t see how her family life is relevant here. | 她的家庭生活跟这个有什么关系吗 |
[17:42] | Well, she seems to be fairly cavalier about the law | 她看来在工作上和生活上 |
[17:44] | in both her professional and personal life, | 都不怎么遵纪守法嘛 |
[17:46] | so I’d say it’s relevant. In fact, she used her | 所以我觉得是有关系的 而且她使用了 |
[17:48] | youngest daughter’s identity to commit insurance fraud, so… | 她小女儿的名字来犯的保险诈骗罪 |
[17:50] | Alan Brown, Farrah Alazari, | 艾伦·布朗 法拉·阿尔起亚 |
[17:52] | Deborah Greene, and Sam Carter. | 黛博拉·格林 还有萨姆·卡特 |
[17:54] | Dr. Grey, we have your list of your patient testimonies here. | 格蕾医生 我们这里有你的病人证词名单 |
[17:57] | You don’t need to repeat them. | 你不用重复的 |
[17:58] | Those are the names of the spouses | 这些是我所有的失去过的病人的 |
[18:00] | of every patient I’ve ever lost. | 配偶的名字 |
[18:01] | I remember every single one of them. | 我清楚的记得他们每一个人 |
[18:03] | Okay. Uh, thank you for that. | 好的 感谢 |
[18:04] | You don’t get to sit up there | 你没权利洋洋得意的坐在那里 |
[18:06] | and ask questions about my daughter. | 问有关于我女儿的问题 |
[18:08] | If you want to take my license | 如果你想吊销我的医疗执照 |
[18:09] | and make sure I never see another patient again, | 确保我再也没办法给人看病 |
[18:11] | then you do that, but you have absolutely no right | 那你随意 但是你没有去权利 |
[18:14] | to ever mention my daughter’s name | 再提到我女儿的名字 |
[18:16] | because you are the one who killed her father. | 因为是你谋杀了她的父亲 |
[18:19] | You don’t remember me. | 你根本不记得我了 |
[18:20] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[18:22] | But I remember you. | 但我记得你 |
[18:24] | As the coward who stood over my dying husband… | 你就是那个站在我垂死丈夫身边的懦夫 |
[18:27] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[18:28] | …the love of my life, | 我的人生至爱 |
[18:29] | and you didn’t even attempt to do burr holes | 没有给他做头部CT之后 |
[18:32] | after he failed to get him a head CT. | 你都没有给他头部钻孔 |
[18:32] | 头部钻孔是神经外科医生在颅骨上开的小洞 当血液等液体积聚时 可以帮助缓解大脑的压力 | |
[18:34] | Burr holes! | 钻孔 |
[18:36] | We don’t have time for a CT! | 没时间做CT了 |
[18:39] | I was doing burr holes as an intern. | 我实习的时候就在做头部钻孔了 |
[18:40] | That one night should have cost you your entire career, | 那一晚应该就让你再也当不成医生的 |
[18:44] | but instead you’re sitting up here judging me? | 然后你还坐在这里评判我吗 |
[18:47] | You don’t deserve to judge anyone. | 你没资格评判任何人 |
[18:50] | Your Honor, if we could, um, just take a short recess | 法官大人 可以短暂休庭 |
[18:53] | to evaluate the situation, | 来衡量一下现状吗 |
[18:55] | see if Dr. Grey’s, um, conflict of interest is, um… | 看看格蕾医生于此是否会有利益冲突 |
[18:59] | My conflict of interest?! | 我有利益冲突 |
[19:01] | My medical license should not be in this man’s hands. | 我的医生执照不应该掌握在这个男人的手中 |
[19:03] | – Okay, come on. – He is dangerous. | – 好了 – 他很危险的 |
[19:05] | Okay, come on, let’s go. | 好了 过来 |
[19:07] | Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 走了走了 |
[19:19] | Put the jacket under his head. | 把夹克垫到他头下面 |
[19:20] | – Yeah, yeah, I got it. – Okay. Do we know | – 好的好的 – 他是否有 |
[19:21] | if he has a history of epilepsy? | 癫痫的病史 |
[19:23] | I’m gonna check for medical bracelets and I.D. here. | 我去查一下医疗手环和身份证明 |
[19:24] | Hey, the paramedics are here with the gurney. | 医护人员带着轮床来了 |
[19:26] | – What do we got? – We got a male in his mid-40s. | – 什么情况 – 40来岁的中年男性 |
[19:28] | Started seizing about four minutes ago. | 四分钟之前开始癫痫发作 |
[19:29] | We’re maintaining his airway. And take him to Grey Sloan. | 疏通了他的气道 送他去格蕾-斯隆医院吧 |
[19:32] | He should have the very best care there is. | 他理应得到最好的治疗 |
[19:34] | – Meredith. – Can you do that? | – 梅瑞狄斯 – 你能去吗 |
[19:36] | Get him on his side. | 把他反过来 |
[19:38] | And get him a damn head CT! | 记得给他做个头部CT |
[19:48] | Hey, hey. Ma’am. | 女士 女士 |
[19:49] | Head of trauma. | 我是创伤科主任 |
[19:51] | I wouldn’t “ma’am” her. | 你可别叫她女士 |
[19:54] | Seizure stopped two minutes ago | 服用了一剂量安定之后 |
[19:55] | after multiple doses of Diazepam. | 癫痫已经停止了 |
[19:57] | His last BP was 220/128, and he’s tachy to 145. | 最近ICI血压是220 128 心跳高达145 |
[20:01] | He needs clevidipine and a head CT ASAP. | 需要尽快服用氯维地平 然后做头部CT |
[20:03] | I called ahead. Let’s get him upstairs. | 我已经联系过了 送他上去吧 |
[20:05] | – Let’s go, go, go! – You guys left the hearing? | – 快走吧 – 你们也不参加听证会了吗 |
[20:07] | We weren’t gonna put this all on you. | 我们不会让你一个人承担的 |
[20:22] | But it… in just a couple of weeks, it had… | 就几周时间 然后就 |
[20:25] | it had… had grown so much in size, that it was… | 长得很大了 |
[20:27] | it was squeezing up into the pulmonary artery. | 已经压迫到肺动脉了 |
[20:30] | Like, the… Do you know what that is, Jake? | 就好像 你知道肺动脉是什么吗 杰克 |
[20:33] | Brett. And no. | 我叫布雷特 我也不知道肺动脉是啥 |
[20:37] | Well, it’s, um… | 就是 |
[20:40] | It makes sure that blood gets to the lungs, which… | 肺动脉可以确保血液到达肺部的 |
[20:43] | You know, important. | 就 很重要的 知道吧 |
[20:45] | But, um, her blood had… | 但是呢 她的血液 |
[20:47] | had clotted all the way from here to… | 一直都堵住了 |
[20:51] | Do you have a red pen? | 你有红色的笔吗 |
[20:53] | No. And I kinda need that one back. | 没有 这支笔也得还给我了 |
[21:00] | And another one of these, please. | 再来一杯吧 谢谢 |
[21:11] | Did you come to gloat? | 你是来炫耀的吗 |
[21:13] | Just checking on you. | 就是看看你 |
[21:15] | It’s 2:00 in the afternoon, | 现在才下午两点 |
[21:17] | and you appear to be well past the legal limit. | 你好像喝得已经超速了啊 |
[21:20] | So gloating. | 那你就炫耀吧 |
[21:24] | What are you doing here? Are they on a break or something? | 你来干什么 他们又休庭了还是什么 |
[21:26] | No. It may be canceled. One of the doctors on the panel | 不 可能会被取消吧 委员会的其中一位医生 |
[21:29] | apparently is the one that killed Derek, | 就是当年杀死德里克的那个医生 |
[21:31] | so Mer went off on him, and he collapsed. | 所以梅尔跟他发火了 然后他晕了 |
[21:34] | Possible seizure disorder. We’re not sure yet. | 估计是癫痫 现在还不确定 |
[21:38] | Maybe he forgot to check the activated clotting time. | 可能他也忘记查看活化凝血时间了吧 |
[21:44] | You know what happened, right? | 你知道发生了什么事对吧 |
[21:47] | My mom told me about it, yeah. | 嗯 我妈跟我说了 |
[21:52] | Richard’s never gonna speak to me again. | 理查德再也不会搭理我了 |
[21:55] | I don’t blame him. | 我不怪他 |
[22:01] | Why don’t we just leave this here | 不如我们别喝了 |
[22:03] | and I’ll get you home? | 送你回家吧 |
[22:05] | But I need it. | 但我需要喝 |
[22:06] | Maggie, I’m sure you have some wine at home, too, okay? | 玛姬 你家肯定也有酒的 好吗 |
[22:09] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:35] | You lied to those people. You flat-out lied. | 你骗了那些人 睁眼说瞎话 |
[22:41] | And you answered those questions | 而你无情回答的那些问题 |
[22:43] | like you barely know Meredith. | 好像你根本不认识梅瑞狄斯一样的 |
[22:44] | No. I do know Meredith. | 不 我就是太了解她了 |
[22:45] | I know she will put everything at risk | 我知道为了满足她自己的需求 |
[22:48] | to suit her needs. | 她什么都可以不管不顾 |
[22:50] | Meredith is anything but selfish. | 梅瑞狄斯才不自私 |
[22:52] | Oh, no? She hasn’t asked you to sideline your career | 是吗 她还没有让你不顾自己的事业 |
[22:54] | to save her ass? | 来救她吗 |
[22:56] | No, she has not asked me to do that. | 没 不是她让我这么干的 |
[22:57] | Right. ‘Cause you just do it. | 是 你自己乐意的 |
[23:00] | Instead of reasoning with her, | 你没有跟她理论 |
[23:02] | stopping her from doing something illegal, | 没有阻止她做违法的事情 |
[23:04] | like a mentor would do, you just cover for her. | 没有尽到导师的责任 你就替她隐瞒了 |
[23:07] | That’s my business. My decision. | 那是我的事情 我的决定 |
[23:12] | Meredith Grey could commit murder, | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾都能杀人 |
[23:14] | and you’d hide the body. | 你都会帮她藏尸体 |
[23:15] | You know what? I really don’t have the energy | 我真没精力 |
[23:17] | for this right now. | 跟你吵架 |
[23:19] | You cheated the system | 你做了手脚 |
[23:21] | to get Meredith into my program. | 才让梅瑞狄斯进了我的项目 |
[23:24] | No, that was my program. | 不 那时候是我的项目 |
[23:27] | And I did not cheat. I wrote a recommendation. | 而且我没有做手脚 我是写了推荐信 |
[23:30] | You chose to go around the system | 你选择绕过系统 |
[23:32] | to get Meredith Grey her way, | 来帮梅瑞狄斯·格蕾达到她的目的 |
[23:34] | no matter the consequences. | 无论结果如何 |
[23:35] | And you’ve been doing it ever since. | 而且你一直在这么干 |
[23:37] | You choose her! You always choose her! | 你选了她 你每回选的都是她 |
[23:40] | My God. You sound… jealous. | 我天 你好像嫉妒了 |
[23:44] | Well, I’m getting enough of that from my wife. | 我已经烦死我老婆嫉妒了 |
[24:00] | Hey. How was the trial? | 庭审怎么样了 |
[24:01] | I-I was really surprised neither side called me in. | 我真奇怪怎么两边都没有叫我去啊 |
[24:03] | I moonlight as an expert witness. | 我可会当专家证人了 |
[24:06] | I need you to operate. | 我需要你做个手术 |
[24:09] | Wow. You trying to up my bad outcomes? | 我靠 你是要增加我的病人死亡率吗 |
[24:11] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[24:12] | Well, now, whoever smelt it dealt it. | 谁先看到的病人谁治疗呗 |
[24:14] | This one’s all you, Shepherd. | 你来弄吧 谢泼德 |
[24:16] | This man killed my brother on an O.R. table | 这个人因为拒绝做脑部CT |
[24:19] | because he refused to order a CT scan. | 让我哥哥死在了他的手术台上 |
[24:21] | And now I have found a massive | 结果我现在在他脑子里 |
[24:23] | hypertensive intracerebral hemorrhage. | 发现了大量的高血压脑出血 |
[24:25] | He needs a craniotomy. Can you do it? | 他需要做开颅手术 你能做吗 |
[24:27] | Shepherd. | 谢泼德 |
[24:28] | Can you do it? | 你能不能做 |
[24:30] | I’ll cancel the rest of my day. | 我把今天的手术都取消掉 |
[24:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:42] | Evacuating the hematoma… | 疏散血肿 |
[24:44] | gel foam… | 凝胶泡沫 |
[24:47] | Here we go. Nice and steady. | 好了 很好 |
[24:55] | Nicely done. | 很完美 |
[25:11] | Look, I’m not gonna pretend that I never | 我不会假装我从未 |
[25:14] | give Meredith special treatment. | 给过梅瑞狄斯特殊待遇 |
[25:18] | There is a history. | 这是有渊源的 |
[25:20] | – Her mother. – Yes. | – 她妈妈 – 是的 |
[25:23] | Meredith is family. | 梅瑞狄斯是我家人 |
[25:25] | And she also happens to be one of the more | 而且她也恰好是我教过的 |
[25:26] | brilliant surgeons that I’ve ever taught. | 最优秀的医生之一 |
[25:28] | So sometimes putting my career in jeopardy for her… | 所以有时候为了她危及到我自己的事业 |
[25:33] | is just what you do for family. | 就是该为家人做的事啊 |
[25:37] | Glad to know where I fit in. | 很高兴知道没我什么事了 |
[25:38] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[25:40] | Tom Koracick is my boss. | 汤姆·克拉希克现在是我上级 |
[25:42] | Because of your actions. Because of Meredith’s actions. | 就因为你的行为 因为梅瑞狄斯的行为 |
[25:45] | Because you chose to help her instead of coming to me. | 因为你选择帮助她 而不是来找我 |
[25:49] | If I’d have come to you, | 如果我去找你了 |
[25:50] | my wife would have fired you, too! | 我老婆也一样会开除你的 |
[25:51] | Did you not hear the part where I just said | 你没听到我刚刚说的吗 |
[25:53] | – Tom Koracick is my boss?! – You didn’t lose your job! | – 汤姆·克拉希克是我上级了啊 – 你没有失去你的工作啊 |
[25:55] | Meredith is fighting for her license! | 梅瑞狄斯医生执照都要丢了 |
[25:57] | No, I’ve lost more than my job! | 不 我失去的不只是我的工作 |
[25:59] | I’ve lost my hospital! | 我失去了我的医院啊 |
[26:00] | I lost my best surgeons. And my best friend. | 我失去了我最棒的医生 和我最好的朋友 |
[26:03] | All because someone I thought I raised betrayed me. | 都是因为我以为我培育出来的那个人 背叛了我 |
[26:07] | Now, do you know how that feels? | 你知道这是什么感觉吗 |
[26:09] | It hurts pretty bad, doesn’t it? | 很难过吧 是吗 |
[26:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[26:13] | I stuck my neck out for her | 我可以为她付出一切 |
[26:15] | because I know she’d do the same for me. | 因为我知道她也会这样为我付出 |
[26:19] | And until recently, I thought you would, too. | 我一直以为你也会的 但现在不是了 |
[26:29] | Thank you all for your patience. | 感谢大家的耐心等待 |
[26:31] | The Medical Commission has decided | 医学委员会决定 |
[26:33] | to postpone Dr. Grey’s hearing. | 延缓格蕾医生的听证会 |
[26:35] | Most likely, an entirely new hearing will take place, | 鉴于今天的事件 很有可能到时候 |
[26:38] | based on today’s events. | 会重新开一场新的听证会 |
[26:40] | You can’t postpone. | 你们不能推迟 |
[26:42] | Dr. Karev, we’re not exactly holding a town hall. | 卡列夫 我们这里不是市政厅 |
[26:45] | Can you please find a seat? | 你能坐下吗 |
[26:46] | No, you can’t postpone because these people | 你们不能推迟 因为所有这些人 |
[26:48] | have come from all over to speak for Meredith. | 从全国各地来为梅瑞狄斯讲话 |
[26:50] | I-I’m sorry. What people? | 抱歉 什么人 |
[27:29] | Were all these people on the witness list? | 这些人都在证人名单上的吗 |
[27:31] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[27:32] | You gonna tell them all they need to go home? | 难道你要让他们都回家吗 |
[27:51] | I was trapped in an ambulance, | 我被困在救护车里了 |
[27:53] | upside down, soaked in my own blood, | 头上脚下 被我自己的血呛住了 |
[27:55] | while my best friend was dead beside me. | 我最好的朋友就死在了我旁边 |
[27:57] | It was the most scared I’ve ever been in my entire life. | 那是我这辈子经历过最恐怖的事情了 |
[28:00] | And what did Dr. Grey do? | 那格蕾医生做了什么 |
[28:02] | She climbed into the damn thing with me. | 她爬进了车里跟我一起 |
[28:03] | Admitted she was scared, too. | 跟我说她也很害怕 |
[28:05] | Then she proceeded to stab me in the chest with a giant needle. | 然后在我胸口插了一根巨大的针 |
[28:08] | Which saved my life. | 救了我一命 |
[28:11] | When Dr. Grey diagnosed the tumor in my liver, | 当格雷医生诊断出我的肝脏肿瘤时 |
[28:13] | I retired. | 我退休了 |
[28:14] | I gave my cats away to my daughter, | 我把我的猫都给女儿了 |
[28:16] | bought a pair of designer shoes, | 买了一双大牌鞋子 |
[28:18] | and splurged on the trip of my dreams. | 然后去我的梦想之旅上大肆挥霍 |
[28:20] | And now I’m broke. | 现在我破产了 |
[28:23] | Dr. Grey pioneered such an incredible surgery, | 格蕾医生给我做了倡导性的手术 |
[28:25] | I had to go to the superintendent of schools | 我现在痊愈了 又不得不回去 |
[28:27] | and beg for my job back. | 学校里求他们把工作还给我 |
[28:29] | She diagnosed my cancer and saved my life. | 她诊断出我的肿瘤治愈了我 |
[28:33] | And my treatment’s being done pro Bono. | 我的治疗是免费的 |
[28:35] | And Dr. Grey saw to that. | 格蕾医生知道的 |
[28:37] | She hasn’t claimed credit for it, | 但她也没有邀功 |
[28:39] | but I know she did it. | 但我知道是她帮我付的手术费 |
[28:40] | I guess I met her on her very first day as a doctor. | 我遇到她 可能是她第一天当医生那天 |
[28:42] | And it showed. I mean, someone needed | 你们也能猜到 |
[28:44] | to help her unlock the wheels of the gurney. | 还得有人帮她打开轮床的脚踏锁呢 |
[28:46] | She was green. And I was just awful. | 她完全是新手 我一团糟 |
[28:48] | But on Dr. Grey’s very first day as a doctor, | 但就在格蕾医生第一天当医生那天 |
[28:51] | she was the only one that could figure out | 只有她一个人搞清楚了 |
[28:53] | what was wrong with me. | 我到底得了什么病 |
[28:54] | And because of her, I am sitting here, | 因为她 我现在才能坐在这里 |
[28:56] | with a newborn baby girl at home, | 家里还有刚出生的女儿在等我 |
[28:58] | and I just hope that I can give her back | 我只是希望能用滴水之恩 |
[29:01] | a little of the help that she gave to me. | 回报她的大恩大德 |
[29:07] | Hemorrhage has been evacuated. | 出血已经控制住了 |
[29:11] | Miraculously, if I do say so myself. | 我真的是太厉害了 |
[29:13] | Drain, please. | 排液 谢谢 |
[29:14] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[29:17] | Do you want to go somewhere? | 要不要去别的地方待会 |
[29:20] | I want to stay. | 我想留下来 |
[29:22] | I have dreamt about this day. | 我梦到过这一天 |
[29:24] | I have dreamt that the world would be fair and just | 我曾经梦想 这个世界会是公平的 |
[29:26] | and that the man on that table might experience | 躺在手术台上的那个人会要承受巨大的痛苦 |
[29:28] | a fraction of the pain that he caused when his arrogance | 就因为他的骄傲自大 |
[29:32] | took away my favorite person in the entire world. | 带走了全世界我最喜欢的那个人 |
[29:36] | And I thought… | 我还想着 |
[29:38] | if I saw inside that man’s skull, | 如果我进到了这人的脑子里 |
[29:40] | I might jam a scalpel into his motor cortex | 我就要把一把手术刀插到他的运动皮质层里去 |
[29:43] | just to paralyze him. | 让他瘫痪 |
[29:46] | Just so that he would have to lie in a bed | 让他下半辈子都卧床不起 |
[29:48] | for the rest of his life knowing what he took | 让他知道他夺走了对我 对孩子们 对我妈妈 |
[29:50] | from me and Meredith… | 和对梅瑞狄斯来说 |
[29:52] | and the kids, my mom. | 多么重要的东西 |
[29:56] | I think we should stay. | 我觉得我们就待在这吧 |
[30:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:02] | But up here… | 但要呆在这上面 |
[30:04] | far away from the scalpels. | 让你离他的脑袋远远的 |
[30:09] | And, you know, I… | 而且啊 |
[30:11] | I could get us some popcorn if you want. | 我还可以去拿点爆米花边吃边看啊 |
[30:16] | Damn it. | 我靠了 |
[30:23] | “Dear Medical Commission, people who know me | 亲爱的医学委员会成员们 认识我的人 |
[30:26] | would describe me as selfish to a fault. | 都会形容我是个自私至极的人 |
[30:28] | After that, they’d say honest. | 排在自私之后的 就是诚实 |
[30:29] | I can honestly tell you that if I were dying | 我可以诚实的告诉各位 我曾经快要死了 |
[30:31] | and a surgery stood between me and death, | 我的死亡之间只有一台手术的距离 |
[30:34] | Dr. Grey’s hands are the only ones | 格蕾医生的双手是我唯一 |
[30:36] | that I’d want inside my body. | 希望进入我身体做手术的双手 |
[30:38] | Taking away her license is signing the death certificates | 吊销她的医生执照等于是给无数未来的病人 |
[30:41] | of countless future patients. | 判了死刑 |
[30:43] | She is a light in a broken system that she will fix, | 她是在努力修复破碎体制的明灯 |
[30:46] | whether you want her to or not. | 不管你们是否想让她如此 |
[30:48] | She is the sun, and she is unstoppable. | 她就是太阳 势不可挡 |
[30:52] | Sincerely, Dr. Cristina Yang.” | 此致敬礼 克里斯蒂娜·杨医生 |
[31:01] | Um, I have more. | 还有呢 |
[31:02] | I’ve got, uh, Dr. Calliope Torres, | 还有凯莉·托雷斯医生写的 |
[31:05] | uh, Dr. Arizona Robbins, | 亚利桑那·罗宾斯医生写的 |
[31:07] | Dr. April Kepner… | 艾普利·凯普娜医生写的 |
[31:09] | That’s enough. Thank you. That’s fine. | 好了 可以了 谢谢 |
[31:11] | Um, no, I can keep going if you want. | 没事的 我可以继续念的 |
[31:13] | – It’s fine. – Addison Montgomery. | – 不用了 – 还有艾迪森·蒙哥马利医生写的 |
[31:14] | – You don’t? – That’s good. | – 不用了吗 – 好的 |
[31:16] | – Okay. – Good. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[31:18] | He sparked a re-bleed. | 他又出血了 |
[31:19] | Pressure’s through the roof. | 血压太高了 |
[31:20] | Can you get control? | 你能不能行了 |
[31:21] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[31:22] | – V-Fib. – Push one of epi. | – 室颤了 – 推一单位肾上腺素 |
[31:24] | Let’s get him flat and get the paddles ready. | 让他躺平 准备好电击 |
[31:31] | Thank you, everyone, for your time. Again. | 再次感谢所有人的时间 |
[31:35] | Uh, now, if I could please have everyone clear the room. | 现在我想请大家清一下场 |
[31:37] | Uh, excuse me. Sorry. Sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉抱歉 借过一下 |
[31:39] | Hi. Hi. I’m sorry. Your Honor. | 抱歉 法官大人 |
[31:42] | Uh, I… I have something more to say | 关于梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[31:44] | about Meredith Grey. | 我还有话要说 |
[31:46] | For God’s sakes, who doesn’t? | 我天啊 还有人不想说吗 |
[31:48] | Okay, well, ever since I first met Meredith Grey… | 自打我遇到梅瑞狄斯·格蕾的那天起 |
[31:51] | I knew she was going to be a thorn in my side. | 我就知道她肯定是我心头的一根刺 |
[31:54] | You’re worried about her breaking rules? | 您还担心她会继续坏规矩吗 |
[31:56] | Well, that’s not gonna stop. | 这事是不可能完的 |
[31:57] | She’s been doing that since day one. | 她自打当医生那天起就这样了 |
[31:59] | And, yes, she broke a law to save a life. | 没错 她犯法了 为了救人一命 |
[32:04] | So she deserved to lose her job. | 她活该被开除 |
[32:07] | She deserves to pick up trash. | 活该去路边捡垃圾 |
[32:09] | No one should be questioning her license. | 但是没人应该去质疑吊销她执照这件事 |
[32:13] | She’s too good at what she does. | 她是一名太过优秀的医生了 |
[32:15] | And she’s worked too hard to get to where she is. | 她也付出了太多才走到今天 |
[32:18] | And with all… | 所有那些 |
[32:20] | all that she has survived, | 她幸存下来的事情 |
[32:23] | it hasn’t made her… hard. | 没有让她变得坚硬 |
[32:27] | It hasn’t made her mean or… or cold. | 没有让她变得刻薄 或者冷漠 |
[32:30] | It hasn’t made her not care. | 没有让她漠不关心 |
[32:32] | It’s made her… | 而是让她 |
[32:36] | better. | 更优秀了 |
[32:37] | It’s made her better than anyone in this room. | 比这屋里任何人都更优秀了 |
[32:42] | Well, except me. | 当然除了我 |
[32:44] | I’m Dr. Miranda Bailey, | 我是米兰达·贝莉医生 |
[32:46] | chief of surgery at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. | 格雷-斯隆纪念医院的手术主任 |
[32:53] | And I approve this message. | 以上的话是我由心而发的 |
[33:10] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[33:46] | Castello didn’t make it. | 科斯特略没能挺过来 |
[33:47] | Wasn’t me. I didn’t kill him. | 不是我啊 不是我杀的他 |
[33:50] | Should I be blaming myself for yelling at him? | 那我该怪自己吼他吗 |
[33:52] | No, he gets all the blame. | 不 他活该 |
[33:53] | Not only was he a terrible doctor to patients, | 不仅仅因为他是对病人很差的一名医生 |
[33:55] | but he forgot that high blood pressure’s the silent killer. | 而是他自己忘记了 高血压就是无形的杀手啊 |
[33:58] | And, boy, did he let it get to him. | 我天啊 这会高血压可是找对人了 |
[34:04] | – Tell me. – They’re not postponing. | – 说吧 – 不会推迟听证会了 |
[34:06] | Uh, should one of us tell them that their panel chair died? | 要不要有个人去说一声 他们委员会主席死翘翘了啊 |
[34:10] | Ooh. They’ll ask when they’re ready. | 额 等他们准备好了自然会问的 |
[34:12] | Right now, they’re sending their recommendation | 此时此刻 他们正在把他们的建议 |
[34:13] | to the Medical Commission. | 发送给医药委员会 |
[34:15] | – What? – Okay. | – 什么 -就是 |
[34:16] | It’s a majority vote. | 多数票决 |
[34:17] | So even if Castello voted to suspend Meredith’s license, | 所以即便科斯特略投票要吊销梅瑞狄斯的执照 |
[34:20] | the other two doctors voted to drop the entire thing. | 另外两名医生都投了反对票 |
[34:23] | – It’s over. – I still have my license? | – 结束了 – 我还是医生呢 |
[34:25] | Yes. And I’m so grateful it’s over | 没错 我也很高兴终于结束了 |
[34:27] | because you’re one of the most exhausting clients | 因为你可真是我遇到过 |
[34:29] | I’ve ever had. | 最累人的客户了 |
[34:30] | Congratulations, Dr. Grey. | 祝贺你 格蕾医生 |
[34:32] | – Thank you. Thank you. – Yeah! | – 谢谢 – 嗯呢 |
[34:35] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你啊 |
[34:38] | Thank you. Thank you. Good job! | – 谢谢 感谢 – 干这一仗打的漂亮 |
[34:58] | You said some very nice things to the panel in there. | 你跟委员会说了好话 |
[35:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:03] | Uh, so, um, see you Monday then. | 那 周一见咯 |
[35:06] | What? | 什么 |
[35:08] | Come back. | 回来吧 |
[35:10] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[35:12] | Come back to Grey Sloan. | 回来格蕾-斯隆医院上班 |
[35:16] | You are a pain in my ass. | 你真是每天让我头疼死 |
[35:20] | But you’re a fine surgeon. | 但你是很优秀的医生 |
[35:22] | And your name’s on the damn sign. | 而且医院名字里还有你名字呢 |
[35:25] | And I need you. | 而且我也需要你 |
[35:28] | So you fired me and now you want me to come back? | 你之前开除我 现在又让我回去吗 |
[35:32] | You want me to beg? | 你还想让我求你啊 |
[35:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:40] | Is that a yes? | 你是答应了吗 |
[35:42] | That’s a big, fat yes. | 必须的必 |
[35:47] | I’ll see you Monday. | 周一见咯 |
[35:56] | I hate to bring this up now, but have you | 抱歉现在提这事 但你有没有 |
[35:59] | seen or heard anything with Richard and my mom? | 听说或者看到理查德跟我妈什么的 |
[36:02] | Any idea how they’re doing? | 知道他们俩怎么样吗 |
[36:03] | You’re asking the wrong person. | 你问错人了 |
[36:05] | Right. Sorry. | 啊 抱歉 |
[36:07] | I just didn’t know if maybe he mentioned anything… | 我就是想知道他提没提过什么 |
[36:10] | before. | 前几天 |
[36:13] | And do you think, um… | 你是觉得 |
[36:15] | think they’re having some problems? | 他们出什么问题了吗 |
[36:17] | I don’t know. It’s just kind of a sense that I get. I guess. | 不知道 我就是有种感觉吧 |
[36:22] | I mean, it can’t be easy. | 他俩也不容易 |
[36:25] | With him being fired | 理查德被开除 |
[36:27] | and working somewhere else… | 去了别的医院上班 |
[36:29] | …and her traveling all the time. | 凯瑟琳又天天出差 |
[36:31] | Owen. | 欧文的信息 |
[36:32] | Mer gets to keep her license. | 梅尔的执照保住了 |
[36:35] | Yay, Mer! | 对哦 梅尔 |
[36:37] | I didn’t help at all. | 我完全没帮上忙 |
[36:39] | You did help by not testifying. | 你没喝得烂醉去作证就算帮大忙了 |
[36:49] | This is kind of nice. | 这还挺好的 |
[36:54] | Not fighting? | 不吵架吗 |
[36:56] | I’ve missed it. | 我很怀念 |
[36:58] | You. I guess I missed you. | 你 我挺想你的 |
[37:01] | Us being able to talk, | 怀念我们可以聊天 |
[37:03] | knowing what’s going on in each other’s lives. | 了解彼此的生活 |
[37:24] | Ah, I can’t. I’m sorry. | 不行 对不起 |
[37:26] | I can’t. I shouldn’t. Obviously, I’m in something… | 不行 我不应该 我有女朋友的 |
[37:29] | Oh, my God. Uh, you should leave. | 我天哪 你走吧 |
[37:31] | Okay. We can… | 好吧 我们 |
[37:32] | No. Get out, Jackson. Go. Get out now! | 别 走吧 杰克逊 赶紧走吧 |
[37:45] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[37:47] | Congrats on your license. | 祝贺你医疗执照保住了 |
[37:50] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:52] | Maggie, what just happened? | 玛姬 怎么回事啊 |
[37:54] | I hate someone I used to love. | 我现在恨一个我以前深爱的人 |
[37:56] | Don’t let him in. | 别让他进来了 |
[37:59] | I don’t want to see or speak to him ever again. | 我以后再也不想看到他 也不想搭理他了 |
[38:01] | Okay, okay. | 行的行的 |
[38:08] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[38:10] | – Can we talk? – Yeah. | – 能聊聊吗 – 可以 |
[38:12] | Extraordinary measures can have a cost. | 非常措施可能是有代价的 |
[38:15] | You may be alive, | 你可能还活着 |
[38:17] | but life may not be the same as you remember. | 但生活可能会跟你记忆中不一样了 |
[38:26] | Didn’t think you had it in you, Schmitt. | 没想到你挺厉害啊 施密特 |
[38:29] | I just heard Schmitt here was the one who ratted out Grey. | 我听说是施密特告发的格蕾 |
[38:32] | Damn, man. You’re lucky she kept her license. | 我靠了 幸亏她执照没被吊销 |
[38:44] | Your body may not move as easily. | 你的身体不再能轻松移动 |
[38:51] | Feelings may be gone. | 可能会感官丧失 |
[38:58] | And it can take a long time to recover. | 而且要花很久来恢复 |
[39:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:02] | I’m sorry for what I said. | 对不起我说了那些话 |
[39:04] | I… I didn’t mean that we wouldn’t make it. | 我不是想说咱俩成不了 |
[39:07] | I just… I don’t know. | 我就是 我不知道 |
[39:09] | I don’t know what I meant. I-I was scared. | 我也不知道我什么意思 我很害怕 |
[39:11] | Mer, don’t. Okay? Y-You meant it. | 梅尔 别这样 你是认真的 |
[39:14] | No, I-I didn’t. | 我不是的 |
[39:15] | I stood up for you in court. | 我在法庭上为你出头 |
[39:16] | I defended you at the hospital. | 在医院也替你说话 |
[39:19] | I went to jail for you. | 我为你坐了牢 |
[39:20] | I know, and I didn’t ask you to do any of those things. | 我知道 我也没让你做任何这些事 |
[39:23] | I know. But I did it anyway because I love you. | 我知道 但我这么做是因为我爱你 |
[39:25] | Because I’d do anything for you. | 因为我愿意为你做任何事 |
[39:27] | Because that’s what you do for your partner. | 因为这就是伴侣所应该做的 |
[39:30] | But I’m not your partner. | 但我还不是你伴侣 |
[39:33] | Am I? | 对吧 |
[39:35] | There’s a reason it’s a difficult decision. | 这个决定如此艰难 是有原因的 |
[39:38] | The look in your eye when you spoke about Derek today | 今天你谈到德里克时候的眼神 |
[39:42] | made me realize what it is I’ve been feeling | 让我意识到了一直以来 |
[39:43] | this whole time. | 我的感觉是如何了 |
[39:46] | You didn’t just love Derek. | 你不仅仅是爱德里克 |
[39:48] | You respected him. | 你还敬重他 |
[39:51] | That’s different. | 这不一样的 |
[39:52] | And you can’t compare. | 这不能相比的 |
[39:57] | – I do respect you. – Come on. | – 我也很尊重你的 – 别说了 |
[39:58] | Y-You’re telling me there’s not some small part of you | 你难道想说内心没有一小部分 |
[40:00] | that doesn’t wonder if I’m your equal? | 在好奇我们是不是对等吗 |
[40:02] | If I’m at your level? If I ever will be? | 我是不是跟你一个级别 能不能有达到的那一天吗 |
[40:08] | Take some time, Meredith. | 你好好想想吧 梅瑞狄斯 |
[40:11] | Figure out what it is that you want. | 想清楚自己到底想要什么 |
[40:14] | And… | 然后 |
[40:19] | Let me know if I’m a part of that. | 告诉我 我是否也是其中的一部分 |
[40:23] | Good night. | 晚安了 |
[40:28] | You just have to decide if it’s all worth it. | 而你要决定 这一切是否值得 |