时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | If there’s one thing I hear patients say | 如果说 有句病人说的话我听到的次数 |
[00:03] | even more than “save my life,” | 比救救我还要多的话 |
[00:05] | it’s this… | 那就是 |
[00:07] | “I want to go home.” | 我想回家 |
[00:09] | – It’s – weird spending all of your time | 把所有的时间都花在 |
[00:11] | in a place that most people hate. | 大部分人讨厌的地方 很奇怪 |
[00:16] | _克里斯蒂娜 你收到包裹了吗 | |
[00:19] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[00:21] | Hey. You’r back. | 嗨 你回来了 |
[00:23] | Are you still drunk? | 还醉着吗 |
[00:25] | No. | 没有 |
[00:26] | Are you nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[00:28] | No. Are you? | 不 你呢 |
[00:29] | I was, but I snuck in and did two lap choles | 之前紧张 但是我溜进来然后在早饭前 |
[00:31] | before breakfast, so… | 做了两个胆囊切除术 所以 |
[00:33] | _克里斯蒂娜 仔细找找 我要做手术 拜呀 | |
[00:34] | – Welcome back. – Hey. | – 欢迎回来 – 嗨 |
[00:36] | Have either one of you seen a package at the house? | 你们有在这儿看到过个包裹吗 |
[00:39] | What package? | 什么包裹 |
[00:40] | Well, Cristina was sending something… | 克里斯蒂娜寄了点什么 |
[00:42] | you know, “Congratulations on not becoming a drifter | 就是那种 恭喜你不用再流动 |
[00:44] | slash getting dumped by a resident” present… | 而且被个住院医生甩了 的礼物 |
[00:46] | but I don’t know where it is. | 但我不知道它在哪儿 |
[00:48] | Ooh. Maybe it’s a stripper. | 或许给你寄了个脱衣舞娘呢 |
[00:50] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[00:51] | Sorry. Hormones. | 抱歉 荷尔蒙作祟 |
[00:53] | Well, knowing her, it’s a cadaver. | 她给我寄的 大概是具尸体吧 |
[00:55] | But this hospital, in particular… | 但是 特别是这所医院 |
[00:56] | Welcome back, Dr. Grey! | 欢迎回来 格蕾医生 |
[00:58] | …it’s where I grew up. | 是我成长的地方 |
[01:00] | It’s where my fondest memories happened. | 我最美好的回忆都在这里 |
[01:01] | This is the best day of my life. | 这是我这辈子最好的一天了 |
[01:02] | Mine, too, Helm. | 我也是 赫尔姆 |
[01:04] | Bailey re-hired you? | 贝莉又雇了你啊 |
[01:06] | Well, I was gonna tell you, | 我本来是要告诉你的 |
[01:07] | but you were too busy dumping me. | 但是你忙着甩我呢 |
[01:10] | I did not dump you. I asked you to take some time. | 我没甩你 我是说咱们需要点时间 |
[01:12] | Rob/steal. Murder/kill. | 有什么区别呢 |
[01:14] | It all means the same thing. | 都是一个意思 |
[01:15] | It’s home. | 这里是家 |
[01:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:18] | Get your residents together. Time for rounds. | 把住院医生叫过来 该巡房了 |
[01:20] | Even if it’s a broken home. | 即便是破碎的家 |
[01:32] | Wendy Bliss to Urology. | 温迪·布利斯请到泌尿科 |
[01:34] | Wendy Bliss to Urology. | 温迪·布利斯请到泌尿科 |
[01:36] | You still need to eat. | 你还是得吃饭的 |
[01:40] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[01:42] | I’m still standing. | 还站得住 |
[01:44] | You talk to Maggie? | 你和玛姬谈过了吗 |
[01:45] | Gemma. | 嘉玛 |
[01:47] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I have to ask. | 抱歉抱歉 可我得问啊 |
[01:49] | Just be easy on her, okay? | 对她好点 好吗 |
[01:56] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[01:57] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[02:02] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[02:03] | I’m looking for Chief Karev. | 我在找卡列夫主任 |
[02:06] | Uh, Karev’s on a personal day. Can I help you? | 卡列夫今天放假 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[02:08] | I’m Dr. Daphne Lopez. I’m here for a walk-through. | 我是达芙妮·洛佩兹医生 我是来参观的 |
[02:11] | Oh, oh. Right, right. Yeah. | 哦对对对 |
[02:12] | Karev said that you were coming. | 卡列夫说过你要来 |
[02:14] | You’re the ER doc from UCLA? | 你是加州大学过来的急诊医生吧 |
[02:16] | Yep. That’s me. | 对 是我 |
[02:17] | – Well, and good to finally meet you. – Yeah. | – 很高兴终于见到你了 – 我也是 |
[02:19] | I’m Owen Hunt, and this is Dr. Richard Webber. | 我是欧文·杭特 这位是理查德·韦伯医生 |
[02:21] | – Pleasure. – Nice to meet you. | – 是我的荣幸 – 很高兴见到你 |
[02:22] | Um, Karev said that we’re trying to woo you | 卡列夫说叫我们试着看能不能 |
[02:25] | to see if we can get you | 把你拐来这边 |
[02:27] | to come over here instead of Seattle Pres. | 而不是西雅图医学中心 |
[02:28] | Well, I’ll tell you a secret… you’re winning. | 我给你讲个秘密 你们要赢了 |
[02:30] | They can’t afford me. | 他们付不起我的工资 |
[02:37] | You really should start | 你真的应该 |
[02:38] | bringing all your patients here, you know? | 把你的病人都送来这里 好吗 |
[02:39] | Oh, yeah? “Sorry, sir. | 是吗 抱歉先生 |
[02:41] | I know you’re having a heart attack right now, | 我知道你现在心脏病发 |
[02:42] | but my dude works across town at Grey-Sloan, so…” | 但是我哥们在城那头的格蕾·斯隆医院上班 所以 |
[02:45] | – Yeah. – “…we got to go.” | – 对啊 – 我们得去那儿 |
[02:46] | – He’ll understand. – Yeah? | – 他会理解的 – 是吗 |
[02:48] | – What time does your shift end tonight? – Tomorrow morning. | – 你今晚的班什么时候结束 – 明天早上 |
[02:50] | Well, maybe I’ll show up at the fire station | 或许我会有紧急情况 |
[02:51] | – with an emergency. – Jackson. | – 到你们消防站去 – 杰克逊 |
[02:53] | And then I’ll be at the hospital across town. | 那样就能到城这边的医院来了 |
[02:54] | Hey, Ma. | 嗨 妈 |
[02:55] | Mom, I did not know you were back in town. | 妈 我不知道你回来了 |
[02:58] | New ride? | 新车吗 |
[02:59] | Well, apparently limos can be death traps. | 是啊 显然豪华轿车容易出事 |
[03:03] | Oh, yeah. I’ve seen them take out entire wedding parties. | 没错 我见过一整车都完的 |
[03:07] | And, uh, this is…? | 这位是 |
[03:09] | I’m… I’m Victoria Hughes, ma’am. | 我是维多利亚·休斯 女士 |
[03:11] | Station 19. | 19号消防局的 |
[03:12] | Station 19? What is that? | 19号 那是什么 |
[03:14] | A TV channel? | 电视频道吗 |
[03:16] | No, ma’am. It’s a… It’s a fire station. | 不 女士 那里是消防局 |
[03:21] | Well, I… | 我 |
[03:22] | – Yeah. – I’m gonna… I’m gonna go. | – 对 – 我该走了 |
[03:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:30] | You lean into all paramedics like that? | 你和所有急救人员都靠这么近吗 |
[03:43] | I like the hormones. | 我喜欢你的荷尔蒙 |
[03:45] | Hormones are good. | 荷尔蒙挺好的 |
[03:47] | You’re better. | 你更好 |
[03:53] | – You have rounds. – Oh, I can’t. | – 你要巡房 – 我不行 |
[03:55] | – I don’t want to. – Ah, just go. | – 我不想去 – 去吧 |
[03:56] | Face them. I’ll reward you later. | 面对现实吧 之后我奖励你 |
[03:58] | They are so mean. | 他们真的很刻薄 |
[04:01] | I want my reward now. | 我现在就要奖励 |
[04:04] | No. Go. | 不行 去 |
[04:08] | Levi, be great, okay? | 李维 表现好点 好吗 |
[04:10] | Go prove them wrong. | 去证明他们是错的 |
[04:17] | Okay. I’ll play. | 好吧 我会配合的 |
[04:19] | I hope our baby has… | 我希望我们的孩子 |
[04:22] | your eyes and my nose. | 眼睛像你 鼻子像我 |
[04:25] | I hope our baby has my hair and your brain. | 我希望我们的孩子头发像我 脑子像你 |
[04:29] | Ooh. I don’t know. | 这我可说不准 |
[04:30] | I’m not sure I want this amygdala in our baby. | 我可不太想孩子的情绪调节像我 |
[04:33] | Maybe my basal ganglia? | 但运动调节可以吧 |
[04:34] | Jo, do you think that our baby should have | 乔 你觉得我们的孩子 |
[04:36] | my prefrontal cortex or Link’s? | 额叶前皮质像我好还是像林克好 |
[04:38] | What? | 什么 |
[04:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:41] | Yeah. I, uh… | 没事 我 |
[04:43] | I signed up to be a Safe Haven volunteer, | 我报名做了避风港志愿者 |
[04:46] | which means that, when a bay is dropped off at a fire station | 也就是说 当周边有孩子被丢在 |
[04:48] | in the vicinity, they call me, and… | 消防局的时候 他们会打给我 而且 |
[04:51] | they just called me. | 他们刚给我打了电话 |
[04:52] | Shepherd. | 谢泼德 |
[04:54] | Dr. Brooks to Oncology. Dr. Brooks to Oncology. | 布鲁克斯医生请到肿瘤科 布鲁克斯医生请到肿瘤科 |
[04:56] | How’s your resting heart rate? | 你的静止心率怎么样 |
[05:00] | up 15%. | 高了百分之15 |
[05:01] | – Is that weird? – No. Normal. | – 这很奇怪吗 – 不 挺正常的 |
[05:02] | – Blood pressure? – Down. | – 血压呢 – 低了 |
[05:04] | Ooh, this is fun. It’s like we’re in a club. | 这好玩 像我们在同一个准妈妈会一样 |
[05:06] | See you. | 回头见 |
[05:08] | Which therapist told you to do this? | 哪个治疗师让你这么做的 |
[05:10] | Carly. But she… she didn’t tell me to do it. | 卡莉 但是她没有让我这么做 |
[05:12] | She told me that she did it. | 她是说她这么做过 |
[05:14] | And how is that helpful? | 这能有什么帮助呢 |
[05:16] | Well, hearing her story made me feel better… | 听她的事让我感觉好点了 |
[05:18] | and I don’t know… | 而且我不知道 |
[05:19] | it just sounded nice… helping someone. | 听起来挺不错的 帮助别人 |
[05:21] | You sure it’s not too much too soon? | 你确定这一切对你来说没有太快吗 |
[05:24] | Can you come with me? | 你能跟我一起去吗 |
[05:26] | Alex went to Iowa to help his mom. | 亚历克斯去爱荷华帮他妈妈了 |
[05:27] | I have a surgery. | 我要做手术 |
[05:31] | I can cancel? | 我可以取消的 |
[05:32] | No. No. No. It’s… I’m… It’s good. | 不用不用 这 我 没事 |
[05:35] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:36] | Yeah. No. I’m fine. | 是啊 没事的 |
[05:44] | Ooh, cake. | 蛋糕啊 |
[05:45] | None for you, traitor. | 没有你的份 叛徒 |
[05:46] | I didn’t mean to rat out Grey, and you all know that. | 我不是故意出卖格蕾的 你们都知道的 |
[05:49] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是在做本职工作 |
[05:50] | Mm-hmm. That’s what the Nazis said. | 是啊 纳粹也是这么说的 |
[05:52] | Okay, my great-grandfather was in a concentration camp, | 行了 我曾祖父呆过集中营 |
[05:55] | so that’s really not cool to say. | 这么说真的不好 |
[05:56] | Apologize to the traitor. | 向叛徒道歉 |
[05:58] | Sorry, traitor. | 抱歉啊 叛徒 |
[05:59] | Excuse me. Coming through. | 不好意思 借过一下 |
[06:01] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:03] | Look, Grey’s back, all right? | 听着 格蕾回来了 好吗 |
[06:04] | So you can all shut up about it now. | 所以你们现在都闭嘴 |
[06:07] | – Hi, Elliott. – Finley? | – 嗨 艾略特 – 芬利 |
[06:10] | Wheelchair? What happened? | 轮椅 怎么了 |
[06:11] | – Jasper happened. – Jasper. | – 贾斯帕搞得 – 贾斯帕 |
[06:13] | 4 pounds, 14 ounces. | 四斤半 |
[06:14] | Wow. You had the baby! | 你生了啊 |
[06:16] | I thought he wasn’t due for another month. | 我以为预产期下个月 |
[06:17] | – Oh, he wasn’t. – No, but he’s okay. | – 对 没到预产期 – 不 但他还好 |
[06:18] | – He’s in the NICU. – Yeah. | – 他在新生儿重症监护室 – 对 |
[06:20] | Oh, yeah, show her, show her. | 对 给她看看 |
[06:21] | Check out this little alien. | 瞧瞧这小外星人 |
[06:24] | – Yeah. – Isn’t he cute? | – 是吧 – 可爱吧 |
[06:25] | We’re calling him “E.T.” for short. | 我们给他小名叫外星人 |
[06:26] | Yeah, I was in the middle of my usual pre-surgery fast | 是啊 我正手术前禁食禁到一半呢 |
[06:28] | when her water broke. | 她羊水就破了 |
[06:29] | He wanted to postpone, and I was like, “No. | 他想推迟手术 我就说不行 |
[06:32] | You don’t postpone heart surgery.” | 你不能推迟心脏手术 |
[06:33] | Yeah. Jasper’s immune system’s still a little wonky. | 是啊 贾斯帕的免疫系统还有点弱 |
[06:35] | They’re not letting me hold him until I get discharged. | 他们要等我出院了才让我抱他 |
[06:39] | Schmitt, present, please. | 施密特 请描述病情 |
[06:41] | Elliott Calhoun, 39, | 艾略特·卡尔洪 39岁 |
[06:43] | here for a fourth aortic valve replacement | 由于先天性主动脉瓣狭窄来做 |
[06:45] | due to congenital aortic stenosis. | 第四主动脉瓣置换 |
[06:47] | Okay, 64-year-old male. | 好了 64岁男性 |
[06:49] | In remission for over a year | 在接受间皮瘤治疗之后 |
[06:50] | after being treated for mesothelioma. | 恢复了一年多了 |
[06:52] | Primary complaints are night sweats, weight loss, | 主诉夜间盗汗 体重减轻 |
[06:54] | and an inguinal and testicular mass. | 还有腹股沟以及睾丸肿块 |
[06:56] | Lymphoma. | 淋巴瘤 |
[06:57] | It’s a little early to jump to that conclusion, Simms. | 现在下结论还为时过早 西姆斯 |
[06:59] | Pretty solid conclusion to jump to. | 这结论还挺肯定的 |
[07:04] | Uh, you all can go on to the next patient. | 你们可以去下一个病人那里了 |
[07:06] | I’ve got this. | 这个我来 |
[07:12] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝莉医生 |
[07:13] | Captain Herrera. | 埃雷拉队长 |
[07:15] | I’m so sorry to see you back here. | 又在这儿见到你真是太遗憾了 |
[07:19] | Please don’t tell your husband my cancer’s back. | 拜托别告诉你丈夫我癌症复发了 |
[07:21] | Okay, first, we don’t know that, | 首先 这我们还不确定 |
[07:23] | and of course I won’t say a word. | 而且我当然不会说的 |
[07:32] | Good morning, good morning. | 早上好 早上好 |
[07:33] | – Good morning. Hi. – Hi. | – 早上好 嗨 – 嗨 |
[07:34] | – Hi. – Hi. Good morning. | – 嗨 – 嗨 早上好 |
[07:36] | Dr. DeLuca. | 德卢卡医生 |
[07:39] | – Jamie Caldwell… 13. – Jamie. | – 杰米·考德威尔 13岁 – 杰米 |
[07:41] | I know Jamie. I took out your gallbladder two years ago. | 我认识杰米 两年前我给你做了胆囊切除 |
[07:43] | How are we doing? | 怎么样 |
[07:45] | Zachary just commented on Tessa’s photo | 扎卡里刚在泰莎的照片下面 |
[07:47] | with a heart emoji. When I’m dying. | 评论了爱情表情 我都快死了 |
[07:49] | You’re not dying. She’s not dying. Right? | 你不会死的 她不会死的 对吧 |
[07:51] | Jamie presents with a palpable 3 by centimeter mass | 杰米右侧肋骨附近有明显的 |
[07:54] | in between her ribs on her right side, which… | 三厘米直径的肿块 |
[07:56] | – Hurts like hell. – Yeah. | – 痛死了 – 对 |
[07:57] | Language. | 说话注意点 |
[07:58] | Can you cut this thing off before Tessa’s bat mitzvah? | 你能在泰莎的成人礼之前把这玩意儿割下来吗 |
[08:00] | Zachary Schultz isn’t gonna dance with a hunchback. | 扎卡里·舒尔茨是不会和驼子一起跳舞的 |
[08:05] | Who’s presenting? | 谁在陈述病情 |
[08:10] | There a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[08:13] | W-We already started. | 我们已经开始了 |
[08:14] | Hi. Who are you? | 嗨 你哪位 |
[08:16] | Cormac Hayes, chief of pediatric surgery. | 科马克·海斯 小儿外科主任 |
[08:19] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始的 |
[08:20] | Since this morning. | 今早开始的 |
[08:22] | For the future, let’s not round on my patients | 从今以后 我不在的时候 |
[08:24] | when I’m not here. | 不要巡房 |
[08:25] | Start again. | 重新开始 |
[08:27] | Jamie Caldwell, 13, presents with persistent back pain… | 杰米·考德威尔 13岁 主诉持续背部疼痛 |
[08:33] | Hey, Alex. I’m at the fire station. | 嗨 亚历克斯 我在消防局 |
[08:36] | I’ll explain later, but call me. | 我之后会解释的 但请你给我回电话 |
[08:38] | And say “hi” to your mom. | 给你妈妈问好 |
[08:39] | Bye. | 拜 |
[09:00] | Um… there was a-a baby dropped off here? | 是有个孩子被丢在这里了吗 |
[09:05] | Oh. Yeah, okay. | 对 没错 |
[09:07] | So, uh, if you change your mind, | 所以 如果你改变主意的话 |
[09:09] | according to law, you have 72 hours to… | 根据法律规定 你有72小时可以 |
[09:11] | Oh. Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[09:12] | No. I’m not the mother. I’m the Safe Haven thingy. | 我不是那个妈妈 我是避风港志愿者 |
[09:15] | I’m sorry. So sorry. I’m Victoria Hughes. | 抱歉 非常抱歉 我是维多利亚·休斯 |
[09:17] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[09:18] | Oh, yeah, Vic. Um, you’re Jackson’s girlfriend. | 哦对 维克 你是杰克逊的女朋友 |
[09:21] | Girlf… Girlfriend? | 女 女朋友 |
[09:22] | Well, no. No labels. | 不 不这么说 |
[09:23] | But, um, did he say something? | 但是 是他说了什么吗 |
[09:25] | Did… You know what? Never mind. | 你 算了 不管了 |
[09:26] | Um, sorry. Who are you? | 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[09:28] | – I… – Uh, that would be Jo Karev. | – 我 – 这是乔·列夫 |
[09:30] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:36] | That’s a brand-new baby. | 这孩子可真小 |
[09:38] | Yep. Fresh out the oven. | 刚生出来 |
[09:39] | We’re guessing three days old. | 我们猜大概三天吧 |
[09:41] | Engine requested to 368 Great Marsh Road. | 水罐车请到大沼泽路368号 |
[09:44] | That would be Mrs. Wiinikainen again. | 又是维尼卡宁太太 |
[09:46] | What else does she have to burn down? | 她又要烧掉什么 |
[09:48] | Um, Mrs. Wiinikainen tends to light things on fire | 维尼卡宁太太一孤独就喜欢 |
[09:51] | when she gets lonely. | 烧点什么 |
[09:52] | – Oof. Dark. – Come on, guys. We got a call. | – 真黑暗 – 伙计们 快点 要出警了 |
[09:53] | – Yeah. – Let’s go. | – 好 – 走 |
[09:57] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[10:00] | Come on. Let me show you around. | 来吧 我带你到处看看 |
[10:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:05] | So, I have a valve replacement | 所以 我有个要给 |
[10:07] | on a chronic aortic stenosis. | 慢性主动脉瓣狭窄患者做的瓣膜替换术 |
[10:09] | You want to scrub in? | 你要一起吗 |
[10:10] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[10:11] | – Why? – Hmm? | – 为什么 – 什么 |
[10:13] | Why do you need me to scrub in on a valve replacement? | 为什么你要我一起做瓣膜替换术 |
[10:15] | No, I don’t. I don’t. I just… | 不 不是 我只是 |
[10:17] | thought it would be fun. | 觉得会挺好玩的 |
[10:18] | Okay, but it’s a valve replacement, | 好 但是这是瓣膜替换术 |
[10:20] | which I’m pretty sure you can do with your eyes closed. | 我觉得你闭着眼睛都能做 |
[10:23] | Okay, well, if you don’t want to help… | 好吧 要是你不想帮忙 |
[10:24] | No. I do. I do. | 不是 我想 |
[10:26] | God, I haven’t seen a heart that isn’t traumatized in months. | 老天 我已经好几个月没见过完好的心脏了 |
[10:29] | – Too real. – Okay. | – 太真实了 – 好吧 |
[10:36] | It feels hard… almost like a bone. | 感觉很硬 都跟骨头一样了 |
[10:38] | Have we ordered a CT? | 安排上断层扫描了吗 |
[10:40] | I was about to, but then I got interrupted. | 我本来要安排的 然后被打断了 |
[10:43] | Jamie, I’m gonna get some scans | 杰米 我要安排一下扫描 |
[10:44] | so we can get a better idea of what’s causing your pain | 来查一下到底是什么造成了你的痛 |
[10:46] | – and the, um… – Zit-hump? | – 和那个 – 肿块吗 |
[10:48] | Right. That. | 对 那个 |
[10:49] | Okay, Parker. Let’s get her up to CT. | 好了 派克 送她去做扫描 |
[10:51] | Like I said. | 正如我所说 |
[10:54] | Happy first day. | 上班第一天快乐 |
[10:56] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[11:03] | We’ll see you soon, Jamie. | 回头见 杰米 |
[11:08] | Oh, how’s the baby? | 孩子怎么样 |
[11:09] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[11:10] | Oh, we’re both good. | 我们都挺好的 |
[11:12] | But she’s acting up today, though. | 但是她今天挺兴奋的 |
[11:14] | Oh. She? | 是她啊 |
[11:17] | Just a hunch. | 只是直觉 |
[11:18] | Uh, I’ll find out for sure later today. | 晚点我会确认一下的 |
[11:20] | – Okay, you ready? – No. | – 你准备好了吗 – 没有 |
[11:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:35] | That’s a mass, isn’t it? | 那是个肿块 是吧 |
[11:37] | We won’t know if it’s malignant until we get a biopsy, | 我们要做个活检才能确定是不是恶性的 |
[11:40] | so let’s not write any letters home yet. | 所以先别急着报消息 |
[11:42] | With my history, | 根据我的病历 |
[11:44] | with the statistics about firefighters and cancer? | 还有消防员和癌症的统计关系 |
[11:46] | No offense, but it doesn’t take a medical degree | 无意冒犯 但是不是医生 |
[11:48] | to put that together. | 我都能明白 |
[11:49] | No, but it does take a medical degree | 不 但是只有医生 |
[11:52] | to rule out all options before panicking. | 才能帮你在慌神之前排除所有可能性 |
[11:55] | So, I am going to get a biopsy. | 所以 我要安排一次活检 |
[11:57] | We’ll go from there, okay? | 那之后再说 好吗 |
[12:16] | So? | 所以呢 |
[12:19] | Guess that caught you by surprise. | 大概有点吓到你了吧 |
[12:22] | My son sneaking around with another woman in plain sight? | 我儿子和另一个女人大庭广众之下偷偷摸摸搞在一起吗 |
[12:25] | What? No. Nobody’s sneaking, okay? | 什么 不 没人偷偷摸摸好吗 |
[12:29] | I… broke up with Maggie months ago. There’s no sneaking. | 我几个月前和玛姬分手了 没有偷偷摸摸 |
[12:31] | I would have told you all of this, | 我本来要告诉你的 |
[12:32] | but you’re traveling so much, | 但是你一直在外头 |
[12:34] | I didn’t want to do that on a text message. | 我不想在短信上告诉你 |
[12:36] | And I promise, this is not gonna affect | 而且我保证 这不会影响到 |
[12:37] | your marriage to Richard. | 你和理查德的婚姻的 |
[12:38] | I’m not sure how much longer you have to worry about that. | 我不知道你还要担心这个多久 |
[12:41] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[12:43] | Richard is working with someone | 理查德现在的同事 |
[12:46] | that he may or may not have a romantic past with. | 有一位可能和他有过一段的 |
[12:49] | So, kind of like you and Koracick? | 所以 就像你和克拉希克一样吗 |
[12:51] | – That is different. – How? | – 这不一样 – 怎么不一样 |
[12:53] | Because I don’t have a history of cheating on my spouse. | 因为我没有出轨的历史 |
[12:56] | Oh, Mom. Come on. | 得了吧 妈 |
[12:57] | Richard would lie down in traffic for you, | 理查德为了你都愿意上刀山下火海的 |
[12:58] | – and you know it. – I might ask him to. | – 你知道的 – 我还真想让他去呢 |
[13:02] | Mom. | 妈 |
[13:04] | Sometimes, when you get an idea in your head | 有时候你有个自己不喜欢的想法 |
[13:06] | that you don’t like, you retreat. | 你就会逃避 |
[13:07] | I do it, too. | 我也会这样 |
[13:10] | We’ve just… | 我们只是 |
[13:11] | barely spoken in weeks. | 好几周没说几句话了 |
[13:14] | Have you barely spoken, | 是没说几句话 |
[13:15] | or you just don’t want to listen? | 还是说你就是不想听 |
[13:20] | If I’ve learned anything, | 要说我学到什么的话 |
[13:23] | it’s don’t be a hero. | 就是别逞英雄 |
[13:25] | Use formula when you need formula. | 需要的时候就用奶粉 |
[13:27] | Oh, trust me, I’m all over that. | 相信我 我明白的 |
[13:31] | Breast is best, but, sometimes, Mommy needs wine. | 母乳最好 但有时候 妈妈也需要放松一下 |
[13:34] | Okay, one more deep breath for me. | 好了 再深呼吸一次 |
[13:39] | Okay. We’re ready to prep you, Elliott. | 好的 我们可以帮你做术前准备了 艾略特 |
[13:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:43] | I’m gonna go watch bad TV | 我要去看看电视 |
[13:44] | and eat pudding and ice my lady parts. | 吃吃布丁然后去冰一下我的小妹妹 |
[13:47] | Ooh-la-la. | 哇哦 |
[13:48] | Enjoy it, ’cause it’s gonna be your last alone time | 好好享受 因为这就是接下来十八年 |
[13:50] | for the next 18 years. | 你们能有的唯一二人时光了 |
[13:54] | I don’t have to be scared, right? | 我不用怕的 对吧 |
[13:56] | If I die, don’t ever leave him with my mother for the weekend. | 要是我死了 别把他送去我妈那里过周末 |
[14:00] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[14:01] | And I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[14:03] | We’re gonna fix you up so you can hold that beautiful boy. | 我们会治好你 让你抱上乖儿子的 |
[14:07] | – Hey. – Huh? | – 过来 – 怎么了 |
[14:17] | Not my usual spot for a meeting, | 我一般不在这种地方见面 |
[14:19] | but this will do. | 但是这也行 |
[14:22] | How are you feeling, really? | 说实话 你感觉如何 |
[14:25] | Well, between losing Sabrina | 失去萨布丽娜还有 |
[14:28] | and things with Catherine, um… | 和凯瑟琳的那些事 |
[14:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:33] | Loss is hard enough without suffering it alone. | 即便不用单独承受 失去也已经很令人难过了 |
[14:36] | When my husband died, I was… | 我丈夫死的时候 我 |
[14:38] | I didn’t know you were ever married. | 我都不知道你结过婚 |
[14:40] | Oh, I don’t talk about it that much. | 我不太提到这件事 |
[14:44] | We married young. | 我们很早就结婚了 |
[14:46] | He died young. | 他很早就过世了 |
[14:48] | I was a widow young. | 我很早就成了个寡妇 |
[14:52] | That’s when I started to drink. | 我就是那时候开始酗酒的 |
[14:55] | Come on. Let’s pray. | 来吧 一起祈祷 |
[14:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:01] | Hi, Dr. Webber. | 嗨 韦伯医生 |
[15:02] | Um, Dr. Roth paged me to do a Dobhoff tube, | 罗斯医生叫我去插鼻饲管 |
[15:05] | but I have a very serious gag reflex, | 但是我反胃很严重 |
[15:07] | – so I was wondering… – Um, just do your job, Perez. | – 所以我想 – 做好你的工作 佩雷斯 |
[15:10] | Got it. Thank you, sir. | 懂了 谢谢 |
[15:12] | Nice to meet you, Mrs. Webber. | 很高兴见到你 韦伯太太 |
[15:18] | Come on, now. | 来吧 |
[15:22] | God… | 上帝 |
[15:23] | …grant me the serenity… | 给予我能够接受 |
[15:26] | to accept the things I cannot change. | 我无法改变的事的平静 |
[15:37] | Hey. Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:38] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[15:39] | Do you need anything? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[15:40] | Oh, uh, no. | 不用 |
[15:42] | Um, Ben is grabbing a bottle for him, so I just… | 本去帮他拿奶瓶了 所以我就 |
[15:47] | God, I don’t know. | 天 我不知道 |
[15:48] | This is just so surreal. | 这太不真实了 |
[15:50] | Yeah. Yeah, babies freak me out, too. | 是啊 孩子也会吓到我 |
[15:52] | Oh, no. Um, this… this baby is me. | 不 这个孩子和我一样 |
[15:56] | I was, uh, abandoned at a fire station by my mom | 我出生后五天就被我妈妈 |
[15:59] | when I was 5 days old. | 丢在消防站了 |
[16:00] | Right. So, you know, it’s… | 好吧 你懂的 |
[16:02] | seems perfectly natural and healthy | 那你来做这个志愿者 |
[16:04] | that you would volunteer for this, then. | 就挺正常挺健康的了 |
[16:05] | What? | 什么 |
[16:07] | Well, it made sense at the time. | 那时候觉得是挺不错的 |
[16:10] | So, you grew up in the system? | 所以你是在寄养系统里长大的吗 |
[16:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:13] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:16] | Did you have any good parents? | 你有碰上过好的父母吗 |
[16:17] | All crap. | 都是垃圾 |
[16:19] | You? | 你呢 |
[16:20] | I had one good family. | 我遇到过一家好人 |
[16:22] | It only lasted about a year, though. | 虽然只有大概一年 |
[16:26] | But now I got these fools, | 但现在我有这些蠢货了 |
[16:27] | so all of it worked out in the end. | 所以最终都会好的 |
[16:30] | So, um… how often does this happen? | 所以 这种情况一般多经常出现呢 |
[16:34] | We only get like seven a year. | 一年大概七次吧 |
[16:36] | In the whole city. | 整座城 |
[16:37] | Only seven abandoned babies? | 只有七个孩子被遗弃吗 |
[16:40] | Wow. What a freaking blessing. | 这可真他妈的优秀 |
[16:42] | We don’t like to use the word “abandoned.” | 我们不喜欢用抛弃这个词 |
[16:44] | I mean, they’re, uh, they’re surrendered. | 我是说 他们是被送来的 |
[16:46] | By people who decided they weren’t fit to parent. | 被那些觉得自己不适合养孩子的人送来的 |
[16:48] | We try not to judge. | 我们尽量不批判别人 |
[16:50] | But sometimes, we do. | 但有时候也会 |
[16:55] | Look, Jo, you know… | 听着 乔 你知道 |
[16:57] | no one’s ever happy about surrendering a baby, | 没有人会开心地把孩子送来 |
[17:00] | but at least they know that we’ll keep the baby safe. | 但是至少他们知道孩子在我们这儿是安全的 |
[17:03] | Hey, you, uh… you want to feed him? | 你 你想给他喂奶吗 |
[17:07] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 好的 – 很好 |
[17:09] | Oh, my gosh. Wow. Look at you. | 我的天 瞧瞧你 |
[17:20] | You can’t hate me forever. | 你不能恨我一辈子 |
[17:23] | I know I screwed all of us by getting Meredith Grey fired, | 我知道我让梅瑞狄斯·格蕾被炒是害了大家 |
[17:26] | but I was just trying not to get myself fired. | 但是我只是不想自己被炒而已 |
[17:28] | I made a mistake, | 我犯了个错 |
[17:29] | and I thought you, of all people, would understand that. | 我以为至少你会懂 |
[17:31] | Why me of all people? | 为什么是我 |
[17:33] | Because you mess up, too. | 因为你也搞砸过 |
[17:34] | You’re just better at covering your ass than I am. | 你只是更擅长给自己善后而已 |
[17:36] | Hey, guys? | 嗨 伙计们 |
[17:37] | Uh, if I don’t make it through this surgery, | 要是我下不了手术台 |
[17:39] | I’m gonna be really bummed if this fight of yours | 你们的吵架要是我最后听到的事 |
[17:41] | is the last thing I hear. | 那可就太郁闷了 |
[17:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:45] | Actually, can we make a stop? | 其实 我们能去一下别的地方吗 |
[17:55] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[17:59] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[18:00] | I just wanted to see him before I went under… | 我只是想被麻醉前看他一眼 |
[18:02] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[18:10] | Elliott. | 艾略特 |
[18:18] | Go get a cow valve already, will you? | 去把你的瓣膜换成个牛气点的好吗 |
[18:21] | Moo. | 哞 |
[18:23] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[18:32] | Okay, page me the second Path has results. | 导管室那边有结果马上告诉我 |
[18:36] | Ohh. I think my morning sickness has passed. | 我觉得我的晨吐过劲儿了 |
[18:39] | Ah. My morning sickness came in the afternoon. | 我的晨吐下午才来 |
[18:41] | Glad that’s over. | 终于结束了 |
[18:43] | I’m having the ultrasound later today, but I’m torn. | 我今天晚点去做超声波 但我有些犹豫 |
[18:47] | A-Are you gonna find out the sex? | 你要查性别吗 |
[18:49] | Nah. | 不 |
[18:50] | I never understood the whole gender reveal thing. | 我一直都不懂为什么要查性别 |
[18:52] | I mean, as if you could know a kid’s gender | 我是说 就好像你能从血检 |
[18:54] | from a blood test. | 知道孩子性别一样 |
[18:56] | Well, you can. | 是可以啊 |
[18:58] | You can know the sex, not the gender. | 你知道生理性别 不是社会性别 |
[19:00] | Gender is more than just pink or blue icing in a sheet cake. | 社会性别可不只是你的蛋糕是蓝是粉 |
[19:04] | You know, in some cultures, they recognize | 你知道 有些文化当中 他们认可 |
[19:05] | as many as six different genders. | 多达六种性别 |
[19:06] | Right. So, on your last ultrasound, | 对 所以在你上一次做超声波的时候 |
[19:08] | you opted not to find out. | 你选了不查性别 |
[19:10] | I, uh, actually haven’t had one yet. | 我 其实还没做过 |
[19:14] | How many weeks are you? | 你几周了 |
[19:15] | Mm… 20? | 20周吧 |
[19:18] | Amelia Shepherd. | 阿米利亚·谢泼德 |
[19:19] | You’re a doctor. | 你是个医生 |
[19:20] | I know. I should have had one already. | 我知道 我应该做的 |
[19:22] | I just am… | 我只是 |
[19:24] | …terrified of what I might find out. | 有点怕 不知道会是什么结果 |
[19:26] | I just can’t stop thinking, “What if?” | 我就是一直在想万一 |
[19:27] | What if it happens again, | 万一又是那样 |
[19:29] | or w-what if it’s something worse? | 或者更糟 |
[19:31] | What if it’s an alien? Or a tumor? | 万一是外星人 或者是个肿瘤 |
[19:33] | What if I am not even pregnant, I am just a crazy person, | 或者我甚至都没怀孕 只是我的幻觉 |
[19:36] | and I just exploded my boyfriend’s life | 然后我还在没有任何理由的情况下 |
[19:38] | for no reason? | 改变了我男朋友的生活 |
[19:40] | The best way to fight fear is with information. | 信息是对抗恐惧最好的手段 |
[19:42] | You can’t fix what you don’t know. | 你不能挽救未知 |
[19:45] | Pregnancy Club just got way less fun. | 准妈妈会一下子就不好玩了 |
[19:48] | Laurie Reed, return to the admit desk. | 劳里·里德 请回到收诊台 |
[19:50] | Laurie Reed, return to the admit desk. | 劳里·里德 请回到收诊台 |
[19:59] | I checked with the mail room. | 我和所有传达室确认过了 |
[20:00] | – No packages for you. – Thanks. | – 没有给你的包裹 – 谢谢你 |
[20:02] | Didn’t realize the residents | 我还不知道能把住院医生 |
[20:03] | were also our personal assistants. | 当私人助理用呢 |
[20:05] | I was doing Dr. Grey a favor. | 我是在帮格蕾医生的忙 |
[20:06] | Well, Grey, if you’ve got errands to run, | 格蕾 要是你有事要办 |
[20:08] | I’ve got this covered. | 这里有我就行了 |
[20:12] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[20:13] | Mass between the 9th and 10th ribs. | 第九和第十节肋骨之间的肿块 |
[20:14] | That’s easily accessible. | 这个很容易就能接触到 |
[20:16] | Simms, book an OR. | 西姆斯 订一间手术室 |
[20:17] | Make sure the lab’s ready to run the biopsy. | 确保实验室准备好做活检 |
[20:21] | But it may not be a tumor. | 但那可能不是个肿瘤 |
[20:22] | Well, maybe you haven’t seen many sarcomas. | 可能你还没见过很多肉瘤吧 |
[20:24] | I’ve seen everything, thanks. | 我什么都见过了 谢谢你 |
[20:26] | And I did take out her gallbladder two years ago, | 而且两年前是我为她做了胆囊摘除 |
[20:29] | so some gallstones may have spilled | 可能有一些胆结石漏了 |
[20:31] | and migrated to her back. | 转移到了她的背部 |
[20:32] | So, your medical opinion is you did shoddy work? | 所以你的专业意见就是你之前做的不行吗 |
[20:36] | My medical opinion is | 我的专业意见是 |
[20:38] | I see no need to worry her mother | 在不到万不得已的情况下 |
[20:40] | with talk of tumors or cancer | 没有必要用肿瘤啊癌症之类的 |
[20:43] | unless we really need to. | 让她妈妈担心 |
[20:44] | Who are you, exactly? | 你到底哪位 |
[20:45] | Meredith Grey. I’m chief of general surgery. | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 我是一般外科的主任 |
[20:48] | Oh, Grey. Yeah. | 噢 是格蕾啊 |
[20:50] | I’ve heard of you. | 我听说过你 |
[20:51] | You’re the one who got yourself | 就是你让自己和一半的 |
[20:52] | and half the staff fired, yeah? | 工作人员被炒了 是吧 |
[20:54] | Who hired you? Bailey or Koracick? | 谁雇的你 贝莉还是克拉希克 |
[20:57] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[20:58] | Bailey usually has too much sense to hire surgeons | 贝莉一般不太会雇自傲到 |
[21:00] | whose egos are too big to fit in an OR. | 手术室放不下他的自尊的外科医生 |
[21:03] | Let’s prep her for a core needle biopsy, | 准备帮她做粗针穿刺活检 |
[21:05] | and don’t say a thing to her mother about cancer. | 别跟她妈妈提癌症 |
[21:16] | Hey, uh, you want a ride to the hospital? | 嗨 需要送你回医院吗 |
[21:17] | Miranda’s got an ultrasound, so I’m taking the afternoon off. | 米兰达要做超声波 所以我下午休息 |
[21:20] | How can a person do this? | 为什么能有人这么做 |
[21:22] | I mean, I-I-I thought I would do this volunteer thing | 我是说 我以为来做这个志愿者 |
[21:26] | and understand better, | 能让我理解 |
[21:27] | and maybe I could forgive my mother. | 或许我就能原谅我妈妈了 |
[21:30] | But I can’t. | 但是我做不到 |
[21:31] | I-I… I can’t call what she did brave. | 我不觉得她的所作所为是勇敢 |
[21:35] | I-I can’t call it “surrendering.” | 我不能把这种行为叫做送 |
[21:37] | I… | 我 |
[21:39] | And just looking… at this tiny, little guy, | 就只是看着这个小家伙 |
[21:45] | I understand even less how she did what she did. | 我更加不懂她为什么那么做了 |
[21:48] | – Jo, just as a reminder… – Yeah. | – 乔 就是提醒一下 – 是啊 |
[21:51] | …trauma and… and your brain chemicals | 创伤和脑部的化学物质 |
[21:54] | c-can prompt a human being to behave in ways | 可能会让一个人做出的行为 |
[21:57] | that people with more balanced brain chemistry | 在正常人看来 |
[22:00] | can have a hard time understanding. | 非常难以理解 |
[22:03] | Right. | 对 |
[22:04] | Right. | 没错 |
[22:06] | Link thinks this is too much too soon. | 林克觉得这对我来说太早了 |
[22:12] | Let’s get this guy to the hospital. | 把他带去医院吧 |
[22:13] | You can hand him off to the social worker there. | 可以把他交给社工了 |
[22:16] | We did his physical exam, and he is all good. | 我们给他做过体检了 完好无缺 |
[22:18] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:20] | Except for the fact that his parents don’t want him. | 只是他父母不想要他而已 |
[22:22] | No, the people who gave birth to him don’t want him. | 不 生下了他的人不想要他 |
[22:25] | His parents… | 他的父母 |
[22:27] | just haven’t met him yet. | 还没有见到他 |
[22:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:37] | What’s the activated clotting time? | 激活全血凝固时间是多少 |
[22:39] | 485 seconds. | 485秒 |
[22:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:43] | You asked that three minutes ago. | 你三分钟前问过了 |
[22:45] | I know. DeBakey and 15 blade. | 我知道了 手术镊和十五号刀 |
[22:48] | I was visiting Owen at Pac North the other day. | 那天我去北太平洋见欧文了 |
[22:50] | Whew! Karev has his work cut out for him. | 卡列夫给他准备好了工作 |
[22:53] | Mm-hmm. We’ve got a good plane | 钙化组织和正常组织 |
[22:54] | between the calcified and the normal tissue. | 之间界限很分明 |
[22:56] | Owen’s been begging me to come over there, | 欧文一直在求我去那里 |
[22:58] | fix the cardio department. | 拯救心脏科 |
[23:00] | Apparently, their top surgeon | 显然 他们最好的医生 |
[23:02] | is, like, 200th in the country. | 全国排名大概才200多 |
[23:05] | I mean, i-it might be a good opportunity to build a program. | 我是说 或许的确是建立一个项目的好时候 |
[23:08] | Time to separate the valve from the annulus. | 该把瓣环和瓣膜分离了 |
[23:10] | I mean, I’m happy in trauma for now, | 我是说 我现在在创伤科干得挺开心的 |
[23:11] | and you are doing a terrific job here, | 而且你在这儿也做得不错 |
[23:14] | but, God, do I miss this. | 但是天 我真的很想念这个 |
[23:15] | Dr. Altman, I asked you to scrub in today | 阿特曼医生 我今天请你一起来做这个手术 |
[23:17] | to help speed things along, not chit-chat. | 是为了加快进程 不是来聊天的 |
[23:19] | If you want to go work at Pac North, go work at Pac North. | 如果你想去北太平洋医院工作 那就去 |
[23:21] | Metz. | 组织剪 |
[23:27] | God. | 天 |
[23:33] | You. | 你 |
[23:34] | Where is Dr. Webber’s office? | 韦伯医生的办公室在哪儿 |
[23:36] | Um, is he expecting you? | 你有约吗 |
[23:38] | What is your name? | 你叫什么 |
[23:40] | Z… Zander Perez. | 赞德·佩雷斯 |
[23:42] | Have you heard of the Catherine Fox Foundation, | 你听说过凯瑟琳·福克斯基金吗 |
[23:44] | Zander Perez? | 赞德·佩雷斯 |
[23:46] | No. | 没有 |
[23:47] | Well, I am Catherine Fox. | 我就是凯瑟琳·福克斯 |
[23:49] | I own the foundation, | 这家基金会是我的 |
[23:51] | and the foundation owns 30% of all the hospitals in America. | 而且它拥有美国百分之三十的医院 |
[23:54] | Oh. | 是吗 |
[23:56] | Does it own this one? | 这家也是吗 |
[23:58] | Just show me to his office, son. | 带我去他办公室 孩子 |
[24:00] | Okay. Of course. | 好的 当然 |
[24:02] | But, actually, can you wait right here | 但是能先让我给他打个电话 |
[24:03] | while I page Dr. Webber? | 您在这儿等一下好吗 |
[24:04] | He was having coffee with his wife, | 他和他太太在办公室喝咖啡 |
[24:06] | so I don’t want to interrupt them. | 所以我不想打扰他们 |
[24:08] | I am his wife. | 我就是他太太 |
[24:13] | My. | 我的天 |
[24:17] | What are you talking about? I can’t believe… | 你说什么呢 我真是不敢相信 |
[24:20] | Parker! | 派克 |
[24:22] | I couldn’t stop him. | 我阻止不了他 |
[24:24] | Mommy, you said I wasn’t dying. | 妈妈 你说过我不会死的 |
[24:26] | Okay, honey, stay calm. You’re not dying. | 宝贝 冷静 你不会死的 |
[24:28] | I want you to have all the information as we have it. | 我想要你们知道现有一切的信息 |
[24:30] | No more surprises than are absolutely necessary. | 除非必要不想有意外 |
[24:32] | – Dr. Grey. – So, I know this is scary, | – 格蕾医生 – 我知道这很吓人 |
[24:34] | but Jamie has not exhibited any symptoms | 但是杰米的表现没有 |
[24:36] | that would prompt us to believe | 任何能够表明 |
[24:37] | this is a worst-case scenario. | 是最糟糕的情况的迹象 |
[24:39] | So, let’s not try to go there. | 所以先不要急着慌 |
[24:41] | We’ll know more in a few hours. | 再过几个小时就能知道更多了 |
[24:43] | Mommy, I’m scared. | 妈妈 我怕 |
[24:45] | I know, honey. Me too. | 我知道 宝贝 我也是 |
[24:48] | We’ll bring her up to the OR shortly. | 我们马上会带她去手术室 |
[24:51] | Is this what you wanted? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[24:52] | This has got nothing to do with what I want. | 这和我想要什么没关系 |
[24:58] | Am I a terrible mother and a worse doctor | 不做超声波就让我成了个糟糕的母亲 |
[25:01] | for not getting an ultrasound? | 和更糟糕的医生吗 |
[25:02] | You haven’t gotten an ultrasound? | 你还没做过超声波吗 |
[25:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:05] | Your question kind of answers my question. | 你的问题差不多就回答了我的问题了 |
[25:07] | I just… | 我只是 |
[25:08] | You’re halfway through the pregnancy. | 你都怀了一半了 |
[25:10] | Don’t we want to know everything there is to know? | 我们不应该尽早知道一切能知道的吗 |
[25:15] | He dumped my sister, and you put him on your service? | 他甩了我姐姐 你还让他做你副手吗 |
[25:18] | Unreal. That… | 不是的 |
[25:21] | I did not dump her. | 我没有甩她 |
[25:23] | You didn’t? | 没有吗 |
[25:24] | No. | 没有 |
[25:26] | You want to go clear that up? | 你想要澄清一下吗 |
[25:31] | She doesn’t see me as her equal, | 她没有把我当成平等对话的人 |
[25:32] | so I told her to take some time and… | 所以我告诉她花点时间 |
[25:35] | figure out what she wants. | 想清楚她想要什么 |
[25:40] | What? | 什么 |
[25:41] | I… I want to be supportive because I can see you’re upset, | 我能看出来你不开心所以我想支持你 |
[25:44] | but, uh… I’m confused. | 但是 我很困惑 |
[25:46] | And she doesn’t see you as her equal ’cause… | 她没有把你当成平等对话的人就是因为 |
[25:49] | you’re not her equal. | 你们的确不平等 |
[25:50] | I mean, no offense. Neither am I. | 我是说 无意冒犯 我也一样 |
[25:52] | I’m great. She’s… better. | 我很棒 她 更好 |
[25:55] | And you’re… | 而你 |
[25:57] | still a resident. | 还是个住院医生 |
[25:58] | It’s just a matter of respect. | 这事关尊重 |
[26:00] | Yeah, well, my boyfriend isn’t my equal. | 我男朋友和我也并不平等 |
[26:02] | Doesn’t mean I don’t respect him. | 这不意味着我不尊重他 |
[26:03] | But if he told me to “take some time”… | 但是要是他叫我花点时间 |
[26:06] | Yeah, no, I would not respect that. | 不 我不会尊重这一点的 |
[26:14] | Dude… | 老兄 |
[26:16] | go get her and undo whatever it is you did, | 快去挽回她 撤回你说的一切 |
[26:18] | because you’re not her equal, | 因为你确实不能跟她平起平坐 |
[26:20] | but she fell in love with you knowing the facts. | 但是即使这样 她还是爱上了你 |
[26:22] | But when you try to make the facts not the facts, | 当你试图否认事实 |
[26:25] | that’s how you drive someone crazy. | 可能就会把别人逼疯 |
[26:30] | Valve’s in, and we’re almost done closing the aorta. | 瓣膜放进去了 主动脉也快缝合好了 |
[26:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:35] | Okay, good. Good. | 好了 很好 |
[26:38] | – Nice work, Pierce. – Thank you. | – 干得漂亮 皮尔斯 – 谢谢夸奖 |
[26:40] | Always heard you were even better with hearts | 一直听说你处理心脏问题要比 |
[26:41] | than with bloody guts. | 处理血淋淋的肠子还厉害 |
[26:42] | Didn’t believe it could be true, Altman, | 本来还不信的 但是阿特曼 |
[26:44] | but you proved me wrong. | 你证明了我是错的 |
[26:45] | Thank you, Tom. | 谢了 汤姆 |
[26:49] | Why don’t you just tell him to leave you alone? | 你为什么不直接叫他滚 |
[26:51] | He’s my boss. | 他是我领导啊 |
[26:52] | And I broke his heart, and I feel guilty. | 我伤了他的心 而且我也很内疚 |
[26:54] | Wow. So many lawsuits in one explanation. | 这一句内疚背后官司可真是多 |
[26:57] | He’s fine. He’s harmless. And we’re friends. | 他没事 他没有恶意的 我们还是朋友 |
[26:58] | Does he know that? | 他自己知道吗 |
[27:00] | ‘Cause he seems to think that he has a future with you, | 因为似乎他感觉跟你会有将来 |
[27:02] | and you don’t seem to be interested in clearing that up. | 而你却好像不想把话说清楚 |
[27:06] | Okay. Clamps off. | 好了 钳子拿掉吧 |
[27:08] | Let’s take the patient off bypass. | 好了 撤掉分流管吧 |
[27:09] | Dr. Altman, they need you in the pit. | 阿特曼医生 他们需要你过去 |
[27:12] | You’re good to close, yeah? | 你缝合没问题吧 |
[27:13] | Yes. Thank you for the assist. | 没问题 谢谢协助 |
[27:16] | Dr. Pierce? Uh, since I was the one | 皮尔斯医生 既然今天 |
[27:18] | who was supposed to be on your service today, | 本来应该是我做你副手 |
[27:20] | do you think I could close? | 能让我来缝合吗 |
[27:25] | Dr. Pierce? | 皮尔斯医生 |
[27:26] | Shut up. Shut up. Um… | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[27:30] | Shouldn’t his heart be restarting by now? | 他的心脏现在不是应该开始跳了吗 |
[27:33] | I don’t know why… why it isn’t restarting. | 不知道为什么 为什么还没有重新起搏 |
[27:35] | Why isn’t it restarting? | 为什么还没有重新起搏 |
[27:43] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[27:46] | Lymphoma? | 淋巴癌吗 |
[27:50] | I thought I was out of the woods. | 我以为我已经脱离险境了 |
[27:52] | Listen, uh, the good news is | 听我说 好消息是 |
[27:54] | treatment options are fairly straightforward. | 治疗方案非常简单 |
[27:56] | I’m not doing chemo. | 我不要做化疗 |
[27:57] | Chemo made me sicker than cancer ever could. | 化疗比癌症更要我的命 |
[27:59] | Okay, Pruitt, testicular lymphoma | 普鲁特 睾丸淋巴瘤 |
[28:01] | is extremely aggressive. | 是非常有侵略性的 |
[28:03] | We’re talking less than six months | 要不了六个月就 |
[28:05] | before it gets to the lungs. | 会传播到肺部 |
[28:06] | Dr. Bailey, you’re bleeding. | 贝莉医生 你在流血 |
[28:17] | Thank you again for today. | 今天的事 再次感谢你 |
[28:22] | You want me to wait until the social worker shows up? | 要我陪你等到社工过来吗 |
[28:24] | No. I’m good. | 不用 没事的 |
[28:29] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 哦 不不不不 |
[28:31] | I got to… | 我得去 |
[28:39] | Charge to 30. | 电压到30伏 |
[28:40] | Come on, Elliott. Come on. | 加油啊 艾略特 快醒醒 |
[28:42] | Clear. | 离手 |
[28:44] | God. This can’t be happening. | 天呐 不要啊 |
[28:47] | This can’t be happening again! | 不要又这样啊 |
[28:48] | Should we try e-epi and milrinone? | 要不要打肾上腺素和米力农 |
[28:50] | We’ve already dosed him twice. | 我们已经输过两次药了 |
[28:51] | Increase the flow on the pump. | 加快输液速度呢 |
[28:52] | You’re just gonna keep him on bypass? | 要一直给他搭着分流管吗 |
[28:54] | Helm, I said shut up. | 赫尔姆 我说了闭嘴 |
[28:56] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[28:57] | – Pierce? – His heart didn’t restart. | – 皮尔斯 – 他的心脏没有重新起搏 |
[28:58] | I don’t know what I did. | 我不知道我做了什么 |
[29:00] | He’s been on bypass multiple times before, right? | 他已经做过多次搭桥手术了 对吗 |
[29:02] | It’s probably hibernating myocardium. | 可能是心肌冬眠 |
[29:04] | Let’s keep him up here for a couple hours. | 我们再让他在这里待几个小时 |
[29:06] | It could come back. | 心跳可能会回来的 |
[29:07] | Pierce, do you agree with my recommendation? | 皮尔斯 你同意我的建议吗 |
[29:11] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[29:15] | Well, I’m not gonna… | 我不要 |
[29:17] | I’m not gonna go out there and tell his wife and newborn | 我不要出去告诉他的妻子还有刚出生的孩子 |
[29:19] | that he’s dead, | 说他已经死了 |
[29:20] | so I guess I don’t have a choice. | 所以大概也只能这样了 |
[29:25] | Pack the chest. Keep him on bypass. | 把胸部开口合起来 继续做分流 |
[29:28] | I’m gonna scrub in. | 我去洗手消毒 |
[29:41] | You’re just gonna have to wait now. | 你现在只能等了 |
[29:44] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[29:51] | Miranda? | 米兰达 |
[29:53] | Outside if you need me. | 有需要叫我 就在外面 |
[29:56] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:35] | Dr. Grey, we have an update on that package | 格蕾医生 你刚才找的包裹 |
[30:37] | – you were looking for. – Great. | – 有更新了 – 好极了 |
[30:38] | They haven’t found it yet. | 还是没有找到 |
[30:39] | Any word from the lab? | 实验室那边有消息吗 |
[30:40] | How’s that core biopsy? | 核心活检怎么样了 |
[30:42] | Pathology’s saying they’re just seeing | 病理科上说他们只能看到 |
[30:43] | inflammatory cells and cholesterol deposits. | 炎症细胞和胆固醇沉积 |
[30:45] | No malignancy at all? | 完全没有恶性肿瘤吗 |
[30:46] | – No. – Okay. Scalpel. | – 没有 – 好的 手术刀 |
[30:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:49] | I’m gonna take this whole thing out, | 我要把它都取出来啊 |
[30:50] | and see what the hell it is. | 看看到底是什么东西 |
[30:51] | Dr. Grey, I didn’t okay this. | 格蕾医生 我不同意 |
[30:52] | Listen, Dr. Whoever You Are, this is my house. | 听我说 不管你叫什么 这里是我的地盘 |
[30:55] | You’re a guest in my home. | 你只是个客人 |
[30:56] | I got this. | 我可以的 |
[31:07] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[31:09] | Should I call Seattle Pres and gloat? | 我要打给西雅图医学中心然后炫耀一波吗 |
[31:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:13] | Pools of blood not withstanding, you are pretty impressive. | 尽管有出血 但是你还是给人留下了深刻印象 |
[31:17] | I got some options to consider. | 我还有其他选择要考虑 |
[31:18] | Well, please think about it. | 那就好好考虑下吧 |
[31:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:28] | Okay. What? | 怎么了 |
[31:29] | Just be careful. | 小心点 |
[31:31] | Take it from me… that’s a slippery slope. | 相信我 当心摔跟头 |
[31:35] | I’m not dead inside, okay? | 我内心还没有死 好吗 |
[31:36] | And I’m very happily taken. | 我很高兴被需要 |
[31:39] | Oh. Did you propose to Teddy? | 你跟泰迪求婚了吗 |
[31:41] | Not yet, but I… | 还没有 但是 |
[31:42] | But what? Waiting for her to have your third child? | 但是什么 等她生完你的第三个孩子吗 |
[31:45] | Dr. Vizant to the cath lab. Dr. Vizant to the cath lab. | 维赞医生 请到导管室 维赞医生 请到导管室 |
[31:50] | Looks like some inflamed tissue. | 看起来是组织发炎了 |
[31:52] | Can I get some light, please? | 光能再亮堂些吗 |
[32:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[32:10] | Parker, what are we looking at? | 派克 你看到了什么 |
[32:11] | It looks like… | 看起来像 |
[32:12] | is that a large gallstone? | 好大的胆结石 |
[32:14] | It’s a large gallstone. | 是大块胆结石 |
[32:15] | In the posterior chest wall? | 在后胸壁吗 |
[32:16] | Her body reacted to it like it was foreign tissue | 她的身体像感受到了外来组织 |
[32:19] | and tried to push it out. | 想要把这个东西排出来 |
[32:21] | Oh, I’m sorry. Do I sound smug? | 抱歉 我听起来是不是很得意 |
[32:24] | You saw that from a scan? | 你从扫描就能看出来吗 |
[32:25] | Okay. Let’s get some irrigation and some 2-0 vicryl, | 好了 冲洗一下 2-0号缝线 |
[32:28] | close her up, and get her home. | 缝好 让她回家 |
[32:35] | I’ll take a veggie burger and fries, please. | 请给我一个蔬菜堡 还有薯条 谢谢 |
[32:40] | You are late. | 你迟到了 |
[32:41] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[32:43] | Uh, gin and… tonic. | 加了奎宁水的杜松子酒 |
[32:50] | Bring us three more. | 再来三杯 |
[32:53] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[32:57] | Richard is having an affair. | 理查德有外遇了 |
[32:59] | – How do you know that? – I saw him. | – 你怎么知道的 – 我看到了 |
[33:01] | He had her in his office. | 他把情人带到他办公室了 |
[33:03] | You saw Richard having sex with somebody in his office? | 你看到他们在办公室啪啪啪了吗 |
[33:05] | The door was closed, | 门关着 |
[33:06] | but the intern called her his wife. | 但是实习生说是他的老婆 |
[33:10] | We used to have sex all the time in his office. | 我们以前经常在他的办公室做爱 |
[33:11] | I don’t need… That’s… | 我不需要 这 |
[33:13] | Okay, look, that sounds like a miscommunication to me. | 在我看来是场误解 |
[33:15] | Stop defending that man. | 不要再为那个男人讲话了 |
[33:17] | That man? Mom, we’re talking about Richard. | 那个男人 妈 我们说的是理查德啊 |
[33:19] | Yes, Richard… who turned his back on me | 是啊 那个在工作上遇到麻烦就 |
[33:21] | the minute he hit a little career bump. | 不理我的理查德 |
[33:23] | You fired him. | 是你把他解雇了 |
[33:25] | I did no such thing. | 我没有 |
[33:26] | Bailey fired him. | 是贝莉 |
[33:28] | You could have saved his job, and you know that. | 你本可以留住他的 你知道的 |
[33:30] | How dare you accuse me of not supporting my husband, | 你怎么敢说我没有支持我的丈夫呢 |
[33:32] | when you got another little girlfriend | 你这种刚和玛姬分手 |
[33:33] | before Maggie’s body’s even cold. | 转身就又交了一个小女友的人 |
[33:35] | How is that relevant or any of your business? | 这跟你有什么关系 |
[33:37] | It’s my business | 你跟我丈夫的女儿 |
[33:39] | when you chose to date my husband’s daughter. | 约会就跟我有关系 |
[33:40] | Where are those drinks?! | 我的酒怎么还没来 |
[33:42] | Mom, please, okay? | 妈 别这样 好吗 |
[33:43] | I cannot be responsible | 我不能同时 |
[33:44] | for my relationships and yours, all right? | 为我的和你的关系负责 好吗 |
[33:46] | There’s not enough therapy in the damn world for that. | 没有心理治疗能解决这种事 |
[33:50] | Tip him. | 给他小费 |
[33:56] | Dr. James to respiratory therapy. | 詹姆斯医生请到呼吸治疗科 |
[33:58] | Dr. James to respiratory therapy. | 詹姆斯医生请到呼吸治疗科 |
[34:00] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[34:01] | Uh, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[34:02] | – Let me take you home. – No. | – 我送你回家吧 – 不用 |
[34:03] | – Come on, Miranda. – Oh, Ben. Please. | – 拜托 米兰达 – 本 求你了 |
[34:05] | Um… I-I know… I know this is a-a loss for you, too, | 我知道这对你来说也很沉重 |
[34:09] | but I’m asking you to just leave me alone f-for now, | 但我求你现在让我安静一下 |
[34:12] | because I can’t… I can’t feel this now. | 因为我不能 我现在感觉不到 |
[34:15] | I need to change these clothes, and… and, uh, go to work, | 我需要换上工作服 然后去上班了 |
[34:19] | so you need to leave. | 所以你得离开 |
[34:20] | Go d-drink with your buddies, or… or throw things. | 去和你的朋友去喝一杯吧 或扔点东西发泄一下 |
[34:23] | Anything but being… here, looking at me, | 别用那双悲伤又美丽的眼睛 |
[34:26] | with those sad, beautiful eyes. | 在这里 盯着我 |
[34:34] | Did you get that ultrasound? | 你做超声波检查了吗 |
[34:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:37] | Uh, and you should, too. | 你也应该做一下 |
[34:39] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[34:40] | I’m gonna go tonight. | 我今晚就去 |
[34:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:43] | Did you decide if you wanted to know the sex? | 你决定好要不要知道性别了吗 |
[34:48] | Yeah. It’s a… It’s a girl. | 是的 是个女孩 |
[34:50] | Girl! | 女孩 |
[35:07] | I don’t think I understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:09] | Does he need a new valve? | 他需要一个新的瓣膜吗 |
[35:11] | He just… | 他只是 |
[35:13] | needs more time. | 需要点时间 |
[35:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:16] | How much time? | 需要多长时间 |
[35:19] | Well, we can’t be sure. | 我们无法确定 |
[35:21] | With hibernating myocardium, | 心肌冬眠 他的心脏 |
[35:24] | the odds of his heart restarting | 重新启动的几率 |
[35:25] | are very high. | 非常高 |
[35:27] | We just don’t know how long it’ll take. | 我们只是不知道需要多长时间 |
[35:29] | Wait. You’re saying… | 等等 你是说 |
[35:34] | …it might not start at all? | 可能根本不会开始吗 |
[35:36] | There is a very small chance, but… | 有很小的几率 但是 |
[35:38] | No, this has to be a mistake. | 不 这肯定哪里不对 |
[35:40] | He’s had this surgery three times before. | 他以前做过这种三次手术 |
[35:43] | You’ve done it three times before. | 你已经给他做过三次了 |
[35:46] | Yes. I have. | 是的 |
[35:47] | Then, what happened? | 那发生了什么啊 |
[35:50] | I-I… I don’t know, Finley. | 我 我不知道 芬利 |
[35:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[35:54] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, my God. | – 我很抱歉 – 我的天 |
[36:02] | Will you please… Will you excuse me? | 请原谅我离开一下好吗 |
[36:17] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[36:18] | W-What happened in that OR? | 手术室里发生了什么 |
[36:22] | I would like to tender my resignation… | 我想提出辞职 |
[36:23] | – effective immediately. – No, no, h-hang on. | – 即时生效 – 不 不 等等 |
[36:25] | One bad outcome is not… | 一个不好的结果不会 |
[36:27] | I had a bad feeling. I know that patient. | 我有过不好的感觉 我知道那个病人 |
[36:31] | I had a bad feeling. | 我有过不好的感觉 |
[36:32] | I should have trusted myself. | 我应该相信我的直觉 |
[36:35] | I can’t be a surgeon if I can’t trust my own gut. | 如果我不能相信自己的直觉 我就不能做外科医生了 |
[36:38] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[36:41] | I quit. | 我要辞职 |
[36:52] | I seem to be in need of a cardio chief. | 看来我需要一个心脏科主任了 |
[36:56] | – Interested? – What? | – 有兴趣吗 – 什么 |
[36:57] | Tom, you can’t just fire people | 汤姆 你不能为了满足 |
[37:00] | to give me what you think I need. | 你认为的我的需要而解雇别人 |
[37:02] | I have… I have moved on. | 我已经向前看了 |
[37:04] | I love Owen. | 我爱欧文 |
[37:06] | I am sorry that I hurt you. | 我很抱歉 我伤害了你 |
[37:08] | I mean, truly sorry. | 我是说 真的很抱歉 |
[37:10] | You… You are a wonderful man, | 你 你是个了不起的人 |
[37:13] | and you are gonna make some woman… | 你会让某个女人 |
[37:14] | or several women… incredibly happy. | 或许某几个 无比快乐 |
[37:19] | But, uh, you have just… | 但是 你刚刚 |
[37:20] | you have got to stop barking up this particular tree. | 你不能再吊死在一颗树上了 |
[37:24] | I-I didn’t fire Pierce. | 我没有解雇皮尔斯 |
[37:26] | She quit. | 她主动辞职了 |
[37:29] | But I do think you should be my cardio chief. | 但我确实觉得你应该做我的心脏科主任 |
[37:34] | – Okay. – And, Teddy? | – 好吧 – 泰迪 |
[37:38] | I want a life with you. | 我想和你一起生活 |
[37:39] | I’d marry you tomorrow, right now, if you said yes. | 如果你答应 我明天就娶你 现在就娶你 |
[37:42] | Owen has a baby with you, and he hasn’t proposed. | 欧文和你有个孩子 他却还没向你求婚 |
[37:46] | Are you really sure you want to… | 你真的确定你一点机会都 |
[37:49] | close this door? | 不打算给我吗 |
[38:30] | Well, thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[38:33] | This has been hell. | 这简直就是地狱 |
[38:34] | I can only imagine. | 我明白 |
[38:36] | But this is good news, Jamie. | 但这是好消息 杰米 |
[38:38] | You’re going to get to go to your dance zit-hump free. | 你可以无病无灾地去参加你的舞会了 |
[38:42] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[38:43] | Zachary still hasn’t texted me back. | 扎卡里还是没回我信息 |
[38:46] | What age is this boy? Zachary? | 这个男孩多大了 扎卡里 |
[38:48] | 13. My age. | 13岁 和我一样 |
[38:50] | Well, as someone who’s raised | 作为一个养育了 |
[38:52] | a couple of 13-year-old boys, | 好几个13岁男孩的人 |
[38:53] | I can tell you two things… | 我可以告诉你两件事 |
[38:55] | first is, the only thoughts in their heads | 首先 他们脑子里想的只有 |
[38:57] | are “Fortnite” and pizza. | 《堡垒之夜》和披萨 |
[38:59] | And the second is, they’re terrified of girls, | 第二 他们害怕女孩子 |
[39:03] | can’t talk to them… especially the ones they like. | 不敢和她们说话 尤其是他们喜欢的那些 |
[39:19] | 凯瑟琳 芝加哥有基金会的事 我今晚就走 | |
[39:22] | Catherine’s gonna be out of town. | 凯瑟琳要走了 |
[39:25] | I didn’t even know she was in town. | 我都不知道她回来过 |
[39:29] | She’s thinks there’s something going on between us, | 她觉得我们之间有什么 |
[39:31] | doesn’t she? | 是吧 |
[39:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:46] | How’d it go? How you doing? | 怎么样 你还好吧 |
[39:48] | Thanks for coming over. | 谢谢你过来 |
[39:51] | Was I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[39:52] | Was it too much too soon? | 是不是来得太快了 |
[39:54] | Do we need vodka? | 我们要来点伏特加吗 |
[39:59] | One could argue that it was, in fact, too much too soon. | 的确可能会有人说 来得太快了 |
[40:15] | Home means different things to different people. | 家对不同的人有不同的意义 |
[40:19] | Sometimes, home is a person. | 有时候 家是一个人 |
[40:21] | 克里斯蒂娜 你收到我的包裹了吗 梅瑞狄斯 没有 根本没到 | |
[40:31] | So, is your thing to terrify them for no reason | 那么 你是喜欢毫无理由地吓他们 |
[40:33] | and then bask in the relief? | 然后再给好消息吗 |
[40:37] | I’m not interested in trying to guess | 我对猜测人们想听什么 |
[40:39] | what people want to hear. | 不感兴趣 |
[40:41] | I prefer to give them all the information | 我更愿意把所有的信息都 |
[40:42] | and let them figure out how to deal with it. | 告诉他们 让他们自己去处理 |
[40:44] | My wife’s doctors didn’t pay me that respect before she died. | 我妻子去世前 她的医生没有对我表示过这种尊重 |
[40:50] | Listen, Grey, this is your house, | 听着 格蕾 这是你的地盘 |
[40:53] | but someone gave me a key, so maybe it’s best if we… | 但是有人给了我一把钥匙 所以我们最好 |
[40:57] | try to learn how to live together. | 试着学会如何在一起过下去 |
[41:00] | Welcome back, Dr. Grey. | 欢迎回来 格蕾医生 |
[41:02] | 克里斯蒂娜 不是它 | |
[41:05] | I can see why you were missed. | 我能看出来他们为什么想念你了 |
[41:07] | 克里斯蒂娜 他 | |
[41:11] | 克里斯蒂娜 麦克维多 | |
[41:18] | Home can be a feeling. | 家可以是一种感觉 |
[41:23] | Psychiatrists say, | 心理医生说 |
[41:24] | for those of us who come from dysfunctional homes… | 对于我们这些来自不正常家庭的人来说 |
[41:26] | Everything’s fine? | 一切都还好吗 |
[41:28] | Perfectly fine. | 非常好 |
[41:30] | …that feeling is chaos. | 那种感觉很混乱 |
[41:32] | But… | 但 |
[41:34] | uh, you’re not 20 weeks pregnant. | 你不是怀孕20周 |
[41:37] | I’m not? | 不是吗 |
[41:40] | No. Y-You’re 24. | 不 是24周 |
[41:42] | No. That’s not possible. | 不 那不可能 |
[41:45] | – No? – No. | – 不可能吗 – 不可能 |
[41:46] | Because that could mean… | 因为这可能意味着 |
[41:50] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[41:52] | No. | 不要 |
[41:53] | We think family means drama. | 我们认为家庭意味着闹剧 |
[42:03] | They were awful all day long. | 他们整天都对我很糟糕 |
[42:06] | And you promised me a reward. | 你答应过给我奖励的 |
[42:09] | Food first, then dessert. | 先主食 然后才到甜点 |
[42:11] | I disagree with that order. | 我不同意那个顺序 |
[42:21] | My wife miscarried before Andrea was born. | 我妻子在安德里亚出生前流产过 |
[42:26] | It’s painfully common. | 虽然痛苦 但这很常见 |
[42:28] | Captain Herrera… | 埃雷拉队长 |
[42:29] | Got it. Shutting up. | 我知道了 不说了 |
[42:31] | Why were you at the hospital? | 你为什么在医院 |
[42:37] | So is no wonder why so many of us | 因此 这么多 |
[42:39] | from broken homes | 来自破碎的家庭的人 |
[42:51] | Drives on pain and destruction. | 在痛苦和毁灭中前行并不奇怪 |