时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Meredith: “I needed more time.” | 我还需要多一点时间 |
[00:06] | I can’t tell you how often I’ve heard surgeons say this | 我听过无数次 医生们在失去一个病人之后 |
[00:08] | after losing a patient. | 说这句话了 |
[00:11] | * What you got is working * | 一切刚好 |
[00:14] | Not me. | 不是找我的 |
[00:17] | Oh, damn it. | 我靠了 |
[00:19] | They’re moving Suzanne to the CCU. | 他们要把苏珊娜转移到冠心病监护室了 |
[00:21] | She’s spiking fevers again. She’s got chest pain. | 她又开始高烧不退了 还胸口痛 |
[00:24] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 完全不对劲啊 |
[00:26] | I know. I just hope Dr. Riley can help. | 就是啊 希望莱利医生能帮帮忙吧 |
[00:28] | Who’s that? | 是谁啊 |
[00:30] | You know, the ‐‐ the doctor from San Francisco I’m bringing. | 我从旧金山搞来的医生啊 |
[00:33] | UCSF? I didn’t tell you? | 加州大学旧金山分校的 我没跟你说吗 |
[00:35] | No, but we didn’t do much talking last night. | 没 但咱俩昨晚也怎么聊天啊 |
[00:37] | She’s supposed to be this diagnostic genius, | 据说她是一名诊断方面的天才的 |
[00:39] | and I might have used your name to lure her here. | 而且我是用了你的名号把她骗来的 |
[00:42] | Ooh, resourceful. | 真是个小机灵鬼 |
[00:44] | Look, at some point, we probably should talk about this. | 到时候咱俩还是得谈一下这件事啊 |
[00:46] | We will, but you should go save Suzanne’s life first. | 会的 但你先去救苏珊娜的命吧 |
[00:50] | We think in time, we talk in time ‐‐ | 我们及时思考 及时沟通 |
[00:53] | Doses per day. Life expectancy. | 每日一剂 预期寿命 |
[00:56] | Take two and call me in the morning. | 休息一下 早上再联系我 |
[00:57] | Good morning. Is it? | – 早上好啊 – 好吗 |
[01:04] | Okay, come on, come back to bed with me. | 来吧 跟我一起继续睡 |
[01:06] | No, I wish. | 我倒想 |
[01:07] | I have to go check up on that foster kid you brought in last night. | 我得去看看你昨晚送去医院的寄养小孩 |
[01:10] | Joey, yeah. How’s he doing? | 乔伊啊 他怎么样了 |
[01:11] | That’s what I need to find out. | 我就是要去看看呢 |
[01:13] | He doesn’t even know | 他都不知道自己的 |
[01:14] | that his brothers and sister were taken away. | 弟弟妹妹被带走了 |
[01:16] | Who has to tell him? | 那谁得跟他说啊 |
[01:18] | You’re looking at her. | 就是本人啊 |
[01:20] | I’m sorry. No, I’m sorry. | – 真遗憾 – 不 我才要抱歉 |
[01:22] | You asked me to try to keep them together. | 你让我尽量不要让他们几个分开的 |
[01:24] | Miranda, we both know that even the chief of surgery | 米兰达 你我心里都清楚 即便是手术主任 |
[01:26] | has no power over Social Services. | 也决定不了社会服务处那边的事情 |
[01:29] | Keep me posted. I will. | – 有事跟我说 – 会的 |
[01:30] | ‐I love you. ‐Mm‐hmm. | 爱你 |
[01:32] | Don’t sleep all day. | 别睡一整天啊 |
[01:33] | You always tell me not to let you sleep all day, | 你老是跟我说不让你睡一整天 |
[01:35] | and then you sleep all day. Mm‐hmm. | 然后你自己都睡一整天 |
[01:37] | And what is a heartbeat if not a ticking clock? | 心跳就是一个滴答作响的时钟 |
[01:40] | I’m gonna sleep all day. | 我要睡一整天 |
[01:42] | A clock that’s always counting down. Whoa! | 永远在倒数的时钟 |
[01:45] | Hey, I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉来晚了 |
[01:48] | Kids were sick again. | 孩子又病了 |
[01:49] | Um…what’s going on? | 什么情况啊 |
[01:51] | Pac‐North’s been purchased. | 北大西洋医院被收购了 |
[01:53] | By the Fox Foundation. | 被福克斯基金会收购的 |
[01:55] | That’s ‐‐ | 别闹了 |
[01:58] | What, really? | 真的啊 |
[01:59] | How? Why? | 怎么会 为啥啊 |
[02:01] | Well, you see, Catherine and I got into a fight, and now… | 就是 我和凯瑟琳吵架了 然后 |
[02:05] | And…? | 然后呢 |
[02:06] | And now we have to report to Grey‐Sloan | 然后呢 我们得回格蕾-斯隆医院面试 |
[02:08] | and interview to keep our jobs. | 看看能不能保住自己的工作 |
[02:10] | An interview with ‐‐ | 跟谁面试 |
[02:12] | Don’t say Tom Koracick. | 你可别说是汤姆·克拉西克 |
[02:13] | Tom Koracick. Ah… | 汤姆·克拉西克 |
[02:19] | Richard, how big was this fight? | 理查德 你俩吵得架多严重啊 |
[02:21] | It was pretty big. | 挺严重的 |
[02:23] | Does Karev know? | 卡列夫知道吗 |
[02:24] | Eh, well, he’s dealing with family issues in Iowa. | 他在爱荷华处理家事呢 |
[02:27] | I call him and tell him the place was gonna close, | 我打给他 跟他说这地方要关门了 |
[02:29] | and he texts me | 然后他给我发了一个表情 |
[02:31] | a “laugh until you cry” emoji with a party hat. | 一个带着派对帽子的笑到哭的表情 |
[02:35] | Hey, guys, happy first day! | 你们好啊 我第一天来上班呢 |
[02:39] | What? | 咋的了 |
[02:42] | Ooh, I’m nervous! | 我好紧张啊 |
[02:45] | Like it’s the first day of school or something. | 好像开学第一天什么的 |
[02:49] | Wish I had one more day in your bed. | 我要是能在你床上再躺一天就好了 |
[02:54] | But I guess you don’t. | 但你好像不这么想啊 |
[02:56] | Aren’t you getting sick of staying at my place? | 你还想继续住我家吗 |
[02:59] | I mean, there’s no room to put your stuff. | 都没地方放你的东西 |
[03:02] | But, like, we could find room. | 但是我们可以挤出点地方啊 |
[03:06] | No, yeah, hypothetically, | 对 那是假设 |
[03:08] | but we’re not at the cohabitating step, right? | 但我们还没到同居那一步对吧 |
[03:12] | Thank you. Right. | – 谢谢 – 对 |
[03:15] | I mean, look, you’ll love your own place. | 你会喜欢自己家的 |
[03:16] | You just gotta, you know, find one. | 但是你得先找个自己的住处 |
[03:26] | Lads, say hello to Dr. Grey, please. | 小伙子们 请跟格蕾医生打招呼 |
[03:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:30] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | – 嘿 – 很高兴认识你们啊 |
[03:33] | There was a time when they loved having a tour | 他们以前可喜欢去参观 |
[03:35] | of whatever hospital it was I was working in. | 我工作的每家医院了 |
[03:37] | Now they just want to know where the cafeteria is. | 现在只想知道咖啡厅在哪 |
[03:39] | Is there no school today? | 今天不上学吗 |
[03:40] | Parent‐Teacher Conferences. Oh. | 今天教师家长会 |
[03:42] | Come on, come on, come on. | 走了走了 |
[03:43] | Put it back. | 把你那玩意放下 |
[03:45] | Did I see a certain chief resident | 我早上是不是看到 |
[03:47] | leave the house this morning? | 某位住院总医师离开咱们家啊 |
[03:49] | Did you? | 有吗 |
[03:50] | Hmm, that’s interesting. | 有意思了啊 |
[03:51] | So you’re back together? | 所以你俩是和好了吗 |
[03:53] | I don’t know. Why are you so interested? | 不知道 你那么好奇干啥 |
[03:54] | Hmm, I’m anxious, and I deflect when I’m anxious. | 因为我很焦虑 我焦虑的时候就想转移注意力 |
[03:57] | Also I’m looking for examples of love enduring hardships. | 并且我还想寻找能同甘共苦开花结果的爱情典范 |
[04:01] | Well, I wouldn’t go that far yet. | 那我俩倒不至于 |
[04:03] | But the sex is great. | 但是他活儿很好 |
[04:04] | Does that count? | 这也算吗 |
[04:06] | Doesn’t hurt. | 也行吧 |
[04:11] | Don’t worry, Link’s not with me. | 别担心 林克没跟我一起 |
[04:14] | Why would I be ‐‐ | 我为啥要 |
[04:15] | I know that you’re getting the paternity results back today, | 我知道你们今天就要知道亲子鉴定的结果了 |
[04:17] | and I know that you’ve been avoiding him | 我也知道你也一直在躲着他 |
[04:19] | ever since he said that he wanted the test, | 自从他说想要做鉴定开始 |
[04:21] | and I know that you’re not happy about it, either, | 我知道你也不希望事情会变成这样 |
[04:23] | but Link may look like a department store mannequin, | 但虽然林克看着好像商店里的模特 |
[04:27] | but he is actually human, and he gets to have feelings. | 但他也是人的 也会有感情 |
[04:30] | He gets to be mad. He gets to have doubts. | 也有权利生气 也会有疑虑 |
[04:32] | He gets to be upset that he got taken for a ride. | 他有权利因为自己被骗而生气 |
[04:34] | It was not my intention to take ‐‐ | 我本意没想骗他啊 |
[04:36] | Your intention doesn’t really matter here. | 你的本意现在并不重要啊 |
[04:38] | What matters is the reality of the situation, | 重要的是事情现在的现实 |
[04:40] | and when two people love each other, | 如果两个人彼此相爱 |
[04:42] | they just need to be given all of the information | 就必须要完全坦诚相待 |
[04:44] | so that they can process it and rise. | 这样彼此才能共同面对共同进步 |
[04:46] | Because if given the chance, they will rise. | 因为只要有机会 是可以共同进步的 |
[04:50] | Are you going through something? | 你是在经历什么事情吗 |
[04:55] | Alex, uh, hasn’t been returning my calls. | 亚力克斯不回我电话 |
[04:59] | He says that he’s going through something, | 他说自己在经历一些事情 |
[05:01] | and he needs time, and if I didn’t know better, | 需要时间 要是我多心 |
[05:03] | I would think he was getting revenge | 肯定就是会认为 是之前我说我需要时间没理他 |
[05:04] | for when I needed time. | 他在报复我了 |
[05:06] | But, um, I know he would never do that, so… | 但我知道他绝对不会这么对我的 |
[05:09] | I’m sorry. I’m anxious, and I ‐‐ | 抱歉 我很焦虑 我在 |
[05:12] | Deflect when you’re anxious. | 你在转移你的焦虑 |
[05:13] | Me too. | 我也一样 |
[05:15] | Link loves you. | 林克很爱你 |
[05:17] | Stop avoiding him. | 别躲着他了 |
[05:20] | So, who are you bringing back? | 所以你要让谁回来工作 |
[05:22] | TBD. | 再说吧 |
[05:24] | Don’t act like you haven’t decided. | 别装的好像你还没决定 |
[05:25] | It’s not an act, it’s a managerial nightmare. | 我这不是装 这真的是一个管理决策上的噩梦 |
[05:27] | I promise, I’ll let you know as soon as I’ve made a decision. | 我保证 决定了一定会告诉你的 |
[05:29] | What decision? | 决定什么 |
[05:31] | Foundation’s absorbing Pac‐North and its employees. | 基金会买了北大西洋医院 要吸收其员工 |
[05:34] | Oh ‐‐ Yep. | 没错 |
[05:36] | In that event, uh, I’d like to make some recommendations. | 这样的话 我可以给你点建议 |
[05:38] | About the people you impulsively fired | 那些人明明是你一冲动开除掉的 |
[05:40] | to set in motion a chain of events I’m still trying to clear up? | 然后导致了现在这一系列我还在收拾的烂摊子啊 |
[05:43] | No, thank you, I’ll conduct the interviews myself, | 不了谢谢 我还是自己面试 |
[05:45] | and make my decisions. | 自己决定吧 |
[05:46] | And here I thought you and I were making friends. | 我还以为你是要跟我交朋友呢 |
[05:49] | You did? That’s so nice to hear. | 真的吗 好贴心哦 |
[05:53] | Causes of undulant fever include brucellosis, | 波状热的病因包括布氏杆菌病 |
[05:57] | babesiosis, typhoid, leptospirosis… | 巴贝西虫病 伤寒 钩端螺旋体病 |
[06:00] | Slow down, dude. | 慢点说啊 哥们 |
[06:01] | Oh, good Lord, people. | 我天啊 老几位 |
[06:03] | Just because you’re injured doesn’t mean you can’t shower. | 你们受伤了也不是不能洗澡啊 |
[06:06] | Dr. DeLuca said we could only eat and sleep. | 德卢卡医生说我们只能吃饭和睡觉 |
[06:10] | Bailey: Hey, what you got? | 有什么进展 |
[06:11] | Blood cultures and ELISA came back negative for all of that, | 血液检查和酶联免疫吸附试验显示这几种都是阴性 |
[06:14] | and her lymph node biopsy’s clear as well. | 她的淋巴结活检也很清晰 |
[06:15] | Which means no lymphoma. | 所以就不是淋巴瘤 |
[06:17] | Right. | 是啊 |
[06:19] | Isn’t no lymphoma a good thing? | 没得淋巴瘤不是好事吗 |
[06:21] | I don’t want to walk back there | 我可不想走回病房 |
[06:23] | and tell them that I have nothing. | 告诉他们我还是没有任何发现 |
[06:25] | Well, then, figure it out, and you won’t have to. | 那就搞清楚 就不用这么被动了 |
[06:26] | Burn! | 牛逼 |
[06:28] | Be part of the solution, Helm. | 好好帮忙 赫尔姆 |
[06:29] | And, Simms, take a shower. | 西姆斯 去洗个澡 |
[06:31] | Suzanne: Matty’s 13! | 马蒂才13啊 |
[06:34] | I should have years before she’s in the kissing stage. | 我以为还要很多年 她才会开始跟人接吻呢 |
[06:36] | What about Scott Thompson? Well, that was different. | – 那斯考特·汤普森呢 – 那不一样 |
[06:38] | He gave me a Styx record. | 他给了我我一张冥河的唱片 |
[06:39] | Well, maybe Taylor gave Matty something. | 那没准泰勒也给了马蒂什么东西 |
[06:42] | Wait ‐‐ Matty kissed Taylor? Yeah. | – 等等 马蒂亲了泰勒吗 – 没错 |
[06:44] | Taylor Olson? Yeah. | – 泰勒·奥森吗 – 对 |
[06:45] | DeLuca: Good morning, Hadley. | 早上好啊 哈德利 |
[06:47] | Suzanne, how are you feeling? | 苏珊娜 感觉怎么样 |
[06:50] | She’s been digging up dirt on you. | 她一直在挖你们的黑料 |
[06:52] | It’s called research. | 这叫调查 |
[06:54] | I didn’t exactly have to do a lot of digging. | 我也不用怎么挖 |
[06:56] | Hospital Hell. | 地狱医院 |
[06:57] | Did you see that article? | 你看过那篇文章吗 |
[06:59] | That piece was intended to highlight weaknesses | 那篇的本意是想要重点强调 |
[07:01] | within the entire health care system, | 医疗体系内的缺陷 |
[07:03] | and the surgeon who wrote it | 写那篇文章的医生 |
[07:04] | actually recently came back to work here. | 最近也回来这里工作了 |
[07:06] | You’re ‐‐ You’re not gonna find better, | 在整个西北部 |
[07:08] | more competent care in the whole Northwest. | 不会找到比我们更厉害的医院了 |
[07:14] | Can I help you? | 您有事吗 |
[07:18] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[07:24] | Interpreter: I’m Dr. Lauren Riley. Right. | – 我是劳伦·莱利医生 – 对哦 |
[07:27] | I’m here for a consult with Dr. Meredith Grey. | 我是来跟梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生做会诊 |
[07:31] | It’s nice to meet you, Ms. Britland. | 很高兴见到你 波特兰小姐 |
[07:34] | Suzanne. | 叫我苏珊娜 |
[07:36] | And you are ‐‐ | 你是不是 |
[07:38] | She is our master diagnostician. Oh, thank God. | – 她是我们的诊断专家 – 真好哦 |
[07:41] | I’m going to ask about a billion questions | 我会问你成千上万个问题 |
[07:44] | and run even more tests. | 还要做更多检查 |
[07:46] | I will annoy you greatly, | 我会把你烦死的 |
[07:47] | but in the end, it will be worth it, okay? | 但一切都是值得的 好吗 |
[07:49] | I like you already. | 我已经开始喜欢你了 |
[07:54] | I want a full autoimmune panel, | 你给她做一个自身免疫系统筛查 |
[07:56] | a pericardial fluid culture, and a cytology. | 心包液培养 再做一个细胞学检查 |
[08:01] | Immediately! | 赶紧的 |
[08:02] | We ‐‐ We already did those. | 这些已经做过了 |
[08:04] | Do them again. | 再做一次 |
[08:05] | And page cardio. | 然后呼叫心脏科的 |
[08:08] | I need to know why the fluid is building up, | 我需要知道为什么会有心包积液 |
[08:11] | because it will happen again. | 因为还会再出现的 |
[08:13] | And can you tell Dr. Grey I’m here already? | 还有 麻烦告诉格蕾医生我已经到了 |
[08:20] | The competence is just slapping me in the face right now. | 妈呀 这实力 真是啪啪打脸呢 |
[08:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:31] | Okay, folks. | 好了 各位 |
[08:33] | A‐As you can see, I’ve got a lot of interviewing to do. | 你们也看到了 我要做很多面试 |
[08:35] | I’ll be as efficient as possible, | 我会尽可能高效的 |
[08:37] | but thank you for your patience. | 感谢各位的耐心等待 |
[08:38] | Chief Karev is on personal leave, | 卡列夫主任请事假了 |
[08:40] | so I’ve been acting as interim and ‐‐ | 我一直是代理主任 |
[08:42] | Cool story, bro. | 真棒 哥们 |
[08:43] | Okay, then, first up, Dr. Webber. Yeah. | 那韦伯医生先跟我来吧 |
[08:48] | You’ll be happy to hear, uh, Dr. Fox was, uh, very clear. | 你会很开心的 福克斯医生明确说了 |
[08:52] | Your job is safe. | 你的工作是安全的 |
[08:55] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这什么意思 |
[08:58] | Your wife wants you here at Grey‐Sloan, big guy. | 你老婆让你回格蕾-斯隆呢 大哥 |
[09:00] | She wants you here enough to buy a craptastic hospital | 她那么想让你回来 都能买下一所破医院 |
[09:02] | and pretend it’s an investment. | 假装是投资了呢 |
[09:04] | No. | 不要 |
[09:05] | No? | 不要 |
[09:07] | No, I thought I could do this, | 我以为我能做到的 |
[09:08] | because I miss Grey‐Sloan, because I miss Bailey | 因为我想念格蕾-斯隆医院 想念贝莉 |
[09:11] | and ‐‐ and Meredith, and ‐‐ and Bokhee and OR 2. | 还有梅瑞狄斯 还有博济 还有二号手术室 |
[09:15] | God, how I miss OR 2. | 我天 我太怀念二号手术室了 |
[09:17] | But if Catherine thinks she can just move me where she wants | 但如果凯瑟琳认为她可以随便把我安置在哪里 |
[09:20] | like she’s playing chess and I’m some pawn ‐‐ | 好像她在下象棋 而我就是一个破小兵 |
[09:23] | You’re not a pawn. | 你才不是小兵 |
[09:25] | A rook at least. Maybe a knight. | 至少是个车 也没准是骑士 |
[09:27] | You tell Dr. Fox she can go to hell. | 你让福克斯医生去死吧 |
[09:29] | Look, I ‐‐ I take it back. | 我收回 |
[09:30] | You are her queen! | 你是她的王后啊 |
[09:31] | Well, checkmate! | 那将军了 |
[09:46] | You don’t look old enough to be a doctor. | 你这么年轻就当医生了啊 |
[09:48] | Well, I don’t always feel old enough to be a doctor, so… | 我也老觉得自己太年轻了呢 |
[09:53] | When did the pain start? | 什么时候开始痛的 |
[09:54] | Well, I first heard her gasp | 我第一次听到她喘息 |
[09:56] | about 20 minutes out of Tacoma. | 是大概刚离开塔科马20分钟左右 |
[09:59] | We came here to attend | 我们是来参加 |
[10:00] | the Seattle Ballroom Championship. | 西雅图舞厅冠军的 |
[10:03] | We won first place five years in a row back in our prime. | 我们当年厉害的时候 连续五年获得第一名呢 |
[10:10] | Can I check your abdomen? | 我能检查一下你的腹部吗 |
[10:12] | Sure. | 好的 |
[10:15] | You should probably know she has cancer. | 她有癌症的 |
[10:18] | Stage IV colorectal. | 四期结肠癌 |
[10:20] | Didn’t respond to chemo… | 化疗不管用 |
[10:22] | So we’re living our best life. Mm. | 所以我们就活在当下 及时享乐了 |
[10:25] | Wow, okay, Irene, | 好的 艾琳 |
[10:27] | I think you may have an intestinal obstruction. | 我觉得你可能是肠梗阻了 |
[10:30] | I’m going to admit you. | 我得收你入院 |
[10:31] | I’ll have to get a CT and a few tests. | 拍个片子 再做几个检查 |
[10:34] | Do you think we’ll be out in time | 你觉得我们能来得及去参加 |
[10:36] | to go to the waltz showcase? | 华尔兹展示会吗 |
[10:37] | We’ll cut the line if we have to. | 有必要的话咱们就插队做检查哈 |
[10:41] | Maggie: My success rates far outnumber | 我的成功率远远超于 |
[10:43] | both national and international averages. | 全国和全世界平均值 |
[10:47] | And, um, if you weigh my outcomes against | 而且如果你把我的结果 |
[10:50] | only the top programs in the country, | 去跟全国最顶尖的项目相比 |
[10:52] | you’ll find that I still outperform ‐‐ | 你会发现 我仍然能比他们都优秀 |
[10:54] | Um… Are you gonna get that? | 你要接吗 |
[10:56] | I’m sure it can wait. As I was saying ‐‐ | 可以等的应该 我刚刚说 |
[10:58] | I’m sorry, I’m being ‐‐ I’m being paged. | 抱歉 有人呼我 |
[11:01] | I don’t understand. | 怎么回事 |
[11:02] | Catherine had me re‐instate your privileges last night. | 凯瑟琳昨晚已经跟我重新任命过你的职务了 |
[11:05] | But I had to bring you in here to, uh, kill some time | 但我也得带你进来 假装面试一下 打发时间 |
[11:07] | so folks out there wouldn’t feel | 不然外面其他人会认为 |
[11:09] | you were being shown favoritism. | 你是得到了偏爱 |
[11:10] | Which you most certainly are. | 当然的确是的 |
[11:12] | Well, thank you so much. | 那太感谢了 |
[11:14] | Don’t thank me, thank Altman. | 别谢我 谢阿尔特曼吧 |
[11:15] | She was gracious enough | 她都不介意 |
[11:16] | to allow you back into her department. | 让你重回她的心脏科 |
[11:18] | It’s my department. | 是我的心脏科 |
[11:20] | It was, then you ghosted us. | 本来是的 然后你跟我们玩消失了 |
[11:21] | Dr. Altman has had years of experience | 阿尔特曼医生有多年掌管 |
[11:23] | running cardio floors. | 心脏科的丰富经验 |
[11:26] | So, she’s home with two sick kids today, | 她今天在家带两个生病的小孩 |
[11:29] | so, uh, just make sure you keep her posted on your service. | 所以 你今天的工作跟她汇报一下就好 |
[11:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:36] | And, uh, don’t keep your patient waiting. | 别让你的病人等了 |
[11:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:44] | Where are they? | 他们去哪了 |
[11:45] | I told you, I don’t know, | 我说了我不知道 |
[11:47] | but I need you to stay still while I finish this exam. | 但你先别动 我还在给你检查 |
[11:50] | Joey? Hi, I’m Dr. Bailey. | 乔伊吗 你好 我是贝莉医生 |
[11:52] | I was here last night when you came in. | 你昨晚被送来的时候我在的 |
[11:54] | Do you know where my brothers and sister are? | 你知道我弟弟们和妹妹去哪了吗 |
[11:57] | Um, are you almost finished here, Dr. Kim? | 快完事了吗 金医生 |
[12:00] | Pulse is weaker. | 脉搏更虚弱了 |
[12:02] | We’re gonna need a CT angio | 需要做CT血管造影 |
[12:04] | and another chest X‐ray, please. | 还要再拍一个胸片 |
[12:06] | Woman: Right away, Doctor. | 马上 医生 |
[12:08] | Where are they? Are they okay? | 他们在哪 没事吧 |
[12:10] | Tell me, please! Joey ‐‐ | 求你告诉我 |
[12:12] | Joey, your siblings were here | 乔伊 你昨晚来医院的时候 |
[12:14] | when you came in last night. | 你弟弟妹妹们是在的 |
[12:17] | They waited as long as they could, but… | 他们尽可能能久的等你了 但是 |
[12:20] | You reported them. I’m sorry. | – 你举报了他们 – 对不起 |
[12:22] | I’m legally obligated when the kids ‐‐ | 我有法律责任 如果孩子是 |
[12:24] | To what? | 什么法律责任 |
[12:25] | Tear apart the only family I have? | 拆散我仅有的家庭吗 |
[12:26] | They’re with social workers. | 他们跟社工在一起 |
[12:28] | You broke them up? They aren’t even together? | 你把他们分开了 都没在一起吗 |
[12:30] | I honestly don’t know, but, no, they’re safe. | 我真心不知道 但他们是安全的 |
[12:33] | Right, ’cause everyone knows the foster system is so safe. | 是啊 大家都知道领养系统有多安全呢 |
[12:37] | Uh, Dr. Kim has ordered some more tests, | 金医生又给你开了检查 |
[12:41] | so let’s get those done. | 先把那些做完吧 |
[12:42] | In the meantime, I will call Social Services | 同时呢 我会联系社会福利机构那边 |
[12:45] | and find out what I can, okay? | 看看能问出什么 好吗 |
[12:51] | Suzanne, try to keep still for me, okay? | 苏珊娜 尽量别动好吗 |
[12:52] | Suzanne: Okay. | 好 |
[12:55] | So, you lost 25 pounds two years ago? | 你两年前瘦了25磅吗 |
[12:58] | Were you dieting? | 你是在节食吗 |
[13:00] | I had a 6‐year‐old and an 11‐year‐old | 我有一个6岁和一个11岁的孩子 |
[13:02] | who were maniacs and never let me sit down. | 这俩小疯子让我一刻不得安宁啊 |
[13:05] | Is that a diet? | 这算节食吗 |
[13:07] | And you never gained the weight back? | 之后体重也没涨回来吗 |
[13:10] | No, and I was more than happy to throw out the mom jeans. | 没 而且我也很开心可以扔掉肥大的妈咪牛仔裤 |
[13:15] | DeLuca: Dr. Pierce, what do you see? | 皮尔斯医生 什么情况 |
[13:17] | That’s not a good face. | 你这不是好脸色 |
[13:19] | There’s too much fluid. | 积液太多了 |
[13:20] | I need to do a pericardial window. | 我得做一个心包窗口 |
[13:22] | Okay, I need the dummy words. | 请用我能听懂的方式表达呗 |
[13:23] | It is a procedure in which I make a small hole | 是一个小手术 我需要在你的 |
[13:26] | in the membrane around your heart | 在心脏周围的膜上开一个小洞 |
[13:27] | to prevent fluid from accumulating. | 防止液体积聚 |
[13:28] | Hadley: This is ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[13:30] | Suzanne, they want to cut into you again? | 苏珊娜 他们还要给你开刀啊 |
[13:31] | If we’re starting over, then we might as well do it someplace else. | 如果要从头再来 还不去其他医院 |
[13:34] | We are not starting over. | 这不是从头再来 |
[13:36] | Yes, we are. | 是的 是从头再来 |
[13:37] | I approach my patients | 我对于我得病人 |
[13:39] | as if I’m meeting them on their first day in the hospital. | 都是从完全陌生 到一点一点认识开始的 |
[13:41] | You’d be amazed at what can slip through the cracks. | 这样才能更好地发现很多不被注意到的细节 |
[13:44] | They don’t even agree on what they’re doing. | 他们彼此都不同意彼此的做法啊 |
[13:45] | I’m too tired to move, anyway. | 反正我也太累了 不想转院了 |
[13:47] | Plus, my kids really like the mac and cheese in the cafeteria. | 而且啊 孩子们也很喜欢这家医院食堂的芝士通心粉 |
[13:50] | This isn’t funny. Hadley, they’re trying. | – 这不好笑 – 哈德利 他们在努力了 |
[13:53] | Let them. | 让他们去吧 |
[13:54] | DeLuca: Thank you. We’ll be back to prep you soon. | 谢谢 很快回来给你准备手术 |
[14:05] | Where is Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生呢 |
[14:07] | Uh, she’s in surgery right now. | 现在在手术 |
[14:09] | She’s right there. | 那个就是 |
[14:10] | I’ll go book an OR. | 我去订手术室 |
[14:15] | Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生 |
[14:17] | Dr. Lauren Riley. | 我是劳伦· 莱利 |
[14:18] | It’s good to finally meet you. | 终于见到你了 |
[14:21] | Oh, my consult from UCLA. | 对啊 你是加州大学洛杉矶分校来的会诊顾问 |
[14:23] | SF. UCSF. | 是旧金山分校 不是洛杉矶分校 |
[14:26] | Suzanne Britland isn’t your patient, is she? | 苏珊娜·波特兰不是你的病人 对吧 |
[14:30] | I have consulted on her case. | 我也有参与过会诊 |
[14:32] | Um, and I’m at a loss. | 而且我也没搞明白 |
[14:35] | And I’ve heard great things about you. | 我也久仰您的大名 |
[14:41] | It was great to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[14:42] | If you’ll excuse me, I’m being paged. | 抱歉了 我被呼叫了 |
[14:48] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[14:49] | I prefer the word “lured.” | 准确来说 是引诱 |
[14:52] | I prefer the word “leaving.” | 准确来说 我要走了 |
[14:53] | Okay, uh, Dr. Riley, look, please, | 莱利医生 别这样 |
[14:55] | i‐if you leave now without cracking this case, | 如果你不解决这个病例就走 |
[14:57] | it’s gonna drive you crazy. | 你会被逼疯的 |
[14:58] | It’ll keep you up at night. | 你会整晚睡不着的 |
[14:59] | It’s too rare, we’re too lost, | 这个病例太稀奇了 我们都搞不清 |
[15:01] | and you’re too good to just walk away. | 你这么优秀 不能一走了之的 |
[15:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:14] | Uh…You. What’s your job? | 你 你是干啥的 |
[15:17] | Mabel Tseng. Second year resident. | 梅布尔·茨奥 第二年住院医生 |
[15:19] | That’s great. Uh, uh, come on in. | 很好 进来吧 |
[15:21] | Tom, a word. | 汤姆 聊一下啊 |
[15:22] | Please, um, patience, Hunt. Just, uh, patience. | 耐心点啊 耐心点 |
[15:24] | Yeah, um, listen, it’s just, you know, | 是啊 但是吧 |
[15:27] | you’ve interviewed all the attendings but me, | 你已经面试了所有的主治医生 但没面试我 |
[15:29] | and now you’re interviewing the residents. | 然后你又面试了所有的住院医生 |
[15:30] | And it just seems a little bit like | 我就感觉 |
[15:32] | it’s some kind of a game, Tom. | 你好像在跟我玩游戏啊 汤姆 |
[15:33] | Don’t worry, I’ll have you out of here | 别担心 你结婚之前 |
[15:34] | in time for your wedding. | 我会放你走的 |
[15:35] | When is it, again? | 啥时候来着 |
[15:37] | I ‐‐ I ‐‐ I can’t ‐‐ | 我咋不记得 |
[15:38] | Uh, Dr. Tseng, I’m sorry to keep you waiting. | 茨奥医生 抱歉让你等待 |
[15:40] | ‐Yeah. Right this way. ‐Thanks. | – 来这边吧 – 谢谢 |
[15:42] | Yeah. There we go. | 好了 |
[15:49] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[15:51] | Are you lost? | 你是迷路了吗 |
[15:54] | Do you know how to get to the exit? | 你知道出口在哪吗 |
[15:56] | The nurse said I could get some fresh air. | 护士说我需要呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[15:58] | Oh. Which nurse? | 哪个护士说的 |
[16:00] | Nurse Jones? | 琼斯护士 |
[16:01] | Good guess. | 蒙的不错 |
[16:02] | I would’ve gone with that or Smith. | 要是我也会说琼斯或者史密斯 |
[16:04] | Let’s go. What? | – 走吧 – 什么 |
[16:05] | No. Where? Back to your room. | – 去哪啊 – 回你病房去 |
[16:07] | Your unbandaged wounds gave you away. | 你还没包扎好的伤口把你给暴露了 |
[16:11] | So you don’t need to worry. | 你不用担心的 |
[16:13] | They said it wouldn’t take long. | 不会很久的 |
[16:15] | That’s right, we’ll have your mom out in less than an hour. | 没错 一个小时不到就能出手术室了 |
[16:19] | Where’s Hadley? | 哈德利呢 |
[16:20] | She and Mei Li went to go get Grandma. | 她带美丽去接外婆去了 |
[16:22] | She had too much wine at the sports bar again. | 她又在运动酒吧喝多了 |
[16:26] | Sweetie, I think that maybe you and I should talk about | 亲爱的 我觉得咱俩应该聊聊 |
[16:31] | what happened on the field trip, | 实地考察旅行时候的事情 |
[16:33] | with you and Taylor. | 你和泰勒 |
[16:34] | Hadley told you?! She swore she wouldn’t. | 哈德利跟你说了吗 她发誓不会说的 |
[16:36] | Honey, why would you want to talk to Aunt Hadley about it | 宝贝 为什么你会跟哈德利姨妈说 |
[16:39] | and not me? | 都不跟我说 |
[16:40] | The principal only told her because you weren’t there. | 校长只告诉她了 因为你没在场 |
[16:42] | I don’t want to talk to anyone! | 我不想跟任何人说话了 |
[16:44] | Matty, wait! | 马蒂 等等 |
[16:46] | She only started doing that | 她就是知道 |
[16:49] | when she realized I couldn’t physically follow her. | 我没法跟着她 才开始这样的 |
[16:52] | Never have children. | 千万别要孩子 |
[16:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:02] | Well, I’m happy you called. | 我很开心你找我了 |
[17:06] | The, uh… | 那个 |
[17:07] | Are the results back? | 鉴定结果出了吗 |
[17:09] | No. Uh, no, not yet. | 还没 |
[17:11] | Um, tonight. | 今晚出 |
[17:12] | I’m…anxious. | 我很焦虑 |
[17:14] | Got it. | 明白 |
[17:15] | What’s gonna happen? | 然后会怎么样呢 |
[17:16] | We meet back here at 7:00, | 我们7点再在这里见 |
[17:18] | we look at a piece of paper | 看着一张纸 |
[17:20] | that spells out the baby’s biological paternity. | 上面写着孩子亲生父母的名字 |
[17:24] | What’s gonna happen then? | 之后呢 |
[17:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:33] | But, um, could you try to know? | 但是 你能尝试一下去知道吗 |
[17:37] | What happens with us | 如果孩子真的是欧文的 |
[17:38] | if we find out that it’s Owen’s? | 我们会怎么样呢 |
[17:42] | You said that you loved me. | 你说过你爱我的 |
[17:44] | Was that true? | 是真的吗 |
[17:46] | Do you want to be with me, Link? | 你想跟我在一起吗 林克 |
[17:50] | Do you want to be in this baby’s life? | 你想参与这个孩子的生活吗 |
[17:57] | You and Owen have a complicated history. | 你和欧文有很复杂的过去 |
[18:04] | I mean, you left him when you found out | 你发现泰迪坏了他的孩子 |
[18:06] | that Teddy was pregnant with his baby | 然后你跟他分开了 |
[18:08] | because you knew how much it would matter to him. | 因为你知道这对他有多重要 |
[18:10] | So it’s crazy to me to think that | 所以如果欧文真的是孩子父亲 |
[18:13] | that history won’t shape your future | 再加上你们俩的过去 |
[18:15] | if Owen’s the father. | 怎么可能不对你的未来 |
[18:17] | And my future. | 和我的未来有影响呢 |
[18:19] | I love you, Amelia. | 我是爱你 艾米莉亚 |
[18:21] | I do. And I… | 真的 |
[18:24] | I need to know. | 但我也得知道 |
[18:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:35] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[18:36] | That’s your blood flow. That’s good. | 那是你血流的声音 就很好 |
[18:41] | That’s bad. | 这样就不好 |
[18:42] | If you leave here now, | 如果你现在离开 |
[18:44] | best‐case scenario, we amputate your arm. | 最好的情况 我们把你胳膊截肢了 |
[18:47] | Worst‐case scenario, you die. | 最坏的情况 你会死的 |
[18:49] | Bailey: Karev? | 卡列夫 |
[18:50] | I caught him trying to leave, | 我发现他想跑 |
[18:51] | thought I would tell him what would happen if he did. | 我就给他解释一下如果他跑了会怎么样 |
[18:54] | Joey, I spoke to Social Services, | 乔伊 我联系了社会服务处 |
[18:56] | and they told me they do everything they can | 他们说会尽力 |
[18:58] | to keep siblings together, so ‐‐ | 让兄弟姐妹们不分开的 所以 |
[19:00] | But we aren’t related. | 但我们是没有血缘关系的 |
[19:01] | So, no, they won’t. | 所以他们不会管的 |
[19:03] | We were all in a foster home together, | 我们都是一起住在一个寄养家庭的 |
[19:05] | and ‐‐ and things got real bad, so we ran away. | 事情一发不可收拾 我们就跑了 |
[19:08] | I made a promise that we would never split up. | 我答应过不会让大家分开的 |
[19:10] | I know you don’t get it, but I have to go. | 我知道你们理解不了 但我真的得走了 |
[19:12] | I lived in 12 foster homes in 5 years. | 我5年时间内住过12个寄养家庭 |
[19:15] | For a few months, | 有几个月 |
[19:17] | I had these foster siblings that I really loved. | 我交往了一些感情很好的寄养家庭的伙伴 |
[19:20] | When we got separated, we came up with a system. | 我们被分开之后 就想出了一个办法 |
[19:23] | On Wednesday nights at 7:00, | 每周三晚上7点 |
[19:24] | I would call their foster home, | 我会打给他们的寄养家庭 |
[19:26] | let the phone ring once, and then hang up. | 打通之后 他们再挂掉 |
[19:29] | On Mondays, they would do the same for me. | 周一的时候 他们也会打给我 |
[19:32] | And then I got moved again, so… | 直到我又被送走了 |
[19:34] | Joey, I do understand. | 乔伊 我真的理解 |
[19:38] | They’re little. | 他们还很小啊 |
[19:40] | And they’re scared. | 他们很害怕的 |
[19:42] | And we were never supposed to be separated. | 我们也不应该被分开的 |
[19:45] | They’re my family. I know. | – 他们是我的家人 – 我知道 |
[19:46] | But you can’t help them if you’re dead, right? | 但如果你死了 就帮不了他们了对吧 |
[19:58] | Oh, I guess Koracick gave at least one person a job. | 看来克拉西克至少把一个人雇来了啊 |
[20:02] | As not chief of my department. | 嗯 作为我的心脏科的非主任雇员 |
[20:05] | How’s Richard doing? | 理查德怎么样了 |
[20:08] | Not great. How’s Catherine? | 不好 凯瑟琳呢 |
[20:10] | Mourning in her typical way ‐‐ | 用她自己独特的方式应对分手 |
[20:12] | traveling and buying a bunch of extravagant stuff. | 到处旅行 买一大堆奢侈品 |
[20:16] | When we broke up, | 咱俩分手的时候 |
[20:17] | I went online and bought a pair of jeans. | 我网购了一条牛仔裤 |
[20:19] | Catherine went to Paris and bought a hospital. | 凯瑟琳是跑去了巴黎 然后买了家医院 |
[20:26] | Do you think there’s any saving them? | 你觉得他们还有挽救的可能吗 |
[20:30] | I really don’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[20:33] | I hope so. | 希望会吧 |
[20:36] | Hayes: Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生 |
[20:38] | You haven’t seen my boys by any chance, have you? | 你没看到我儿子们吧 |
[20:41] | Um, no. | 没 |
[20:42] | Are they hiding, or just maybe wandering? | 是躲起来了吗 还是就闲逛呢 |
[20:44] | They’re just trying to torture me | 他们就是要折磨我 |
[20:46] | and make sure we’re late for the conference, you know? | 保证我们家长会一定要迟到 |
[20:48] | Sometimes I think I hate them. | 有时候我真的很讨厌他们的 |
[20:50] | No, I mean, I don’t, obviously. | 不是的 我开玩笑的 |
[20:52] | Maybe I do. | 但没准真是 |
[20:53] | Oh, I don’t know how you do it ‐‐ | 我真不知道你怎么做到的 |
[20:55] | the kids, the job, stay sane. | 照顾孩子 还要工作 还能不疯 |
[20:57] | Who says I’m sane? | 谁说我不疯了 |
[20:59] | The city shut off my water once | 有一次我家的水都被停了 |
[21:00] | because I forgot to pay the bill, | 因为我忘交水费了 |
[21:02] | and I didn’t even notice. | 我根本都没注意 |
[21:03] | My daughter had to tell me. | 还是我女儿告诉我的 |
[21:04] | Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生 |
[21:08] | I’ll leave you to it. | 那你去忙吧 |
[21:10] | This is bad. | 这不好 |
[21:12] | It’s ‐‐ It’s bad, right? | 很不好 对吧 |
[21:17] | Meredith: Ooh, that’s a lot of mets, Schmitt. | 好多蛋氨酸啊 施密特 |
[21:30] | You pulled up the wrong year, honey. | 不是这一年的 老公 |
[21:32] | It’s 1983. No, just wait for it. | – 是1983年 – 等一下啊 |
[21:33] | Wait for it. Not ’82. | – 等一下 – 不是82年的 |
[21:34] | No, hey, here. Yeah. | 不 你看 |
[21:37] | Grapevine underarm turn, right forward across, | 葡萄藤腋下转 右前探身 |
[21:40] | and that’s the moment we won right there. | 然后咱俩就赢了 |
[21:43] | Immaculate. You were immaculate. | 完美无瑕 你完美无瑕 |
[21:46] | Always were. | 从来都是 |
[21:48] | We love the Internet. | 我们很喜欢上网 |
[21:50] | Get to watch ourselves all over again. | 可以一遍一遍的看自己 |
[21:54] | Most people hate it for that very same reason. | 很多人也因为这个原因不喜欢网络 |
[21:57] | Irene, this is Dr. Grey. | 艾琳 这是格蕾医生 |
[21:58] | Hi. Have you been having shortness of breath? | – 你好 – 你是不是一直呼吸急促 |
[22:00] | Because your lungs, uh… | 因为你的肺部 |
[22:03] | You said it was a bowel obstruction, | 你不是说是肠梗阻吗 |
[22:04] | so why are we talking about lungs? | 怎么又到肺部了 |
[22:06] | I’m sorry, it’s… | 抱歉 |
[22:09] | Meredith: A bowel obstruction is causing your pain, Irene, | 肠梗阻是造成你疼痛的原因 艾琳 |
[22:13] | but the cancer is ‐‐ is in your liver and your lungs, | 但是癌症 是在你的肝脏和肺部 |
[22:16] | and it ‐‐ it has spread throughout your body. | 已经扩散到全身了 |
[22:20] | B‐But… | 那 |
[22:22] | Can you operate on ‐‐ on…anything? | 也可以做手术的吧 |
[22:25] | With this degree of metastasis, | 这种程度的转移 |
[22:28] | your immune system is severely compromised, | 让你的免疫系统已经被破坏了 |
[22:31] | and I’m just not sure you would recover from a surgery. | 我不确定手术后你是否能恢复 |
[22:33] | I can’t recommend it. | 所以我没法推荐你手术 |
[22:34] | * Not afraid to close my eyes * | 我不怕上眼睛 |
[22:36] | I’m very sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[22:39] | * Life’s a game made for everyone * | 生活是所有人参与的游戏 |
[22:43] | You’re a doctor, sweetheart. | 你是医生的 亲爱的 |
[22:45] | The doctor’s not supposed to cry. | 医生不能哭的哦 |
[22:47] | I’m sorry. It’s, uh ‐‐ It’s allergies. | 抱歉 我是过敏了 |
[22:50] | Dr. Schmitt will set up a consult | 施密特医生 会跟我们的 |
[22:52] | with our palliative care team, | 安宁疗护团队进行会诊 |
[22:54] | and they will make sure that you’re comfortable. | 会确保您在最后的时刻舒舒服服的离开 |
[22:57] | Again, I’m very sorry I don’t have better news for you. | 真的很抱歉 我们没有更好的消息了 |
[22:59] | * When I’m wiser and I’m older * | 等我成为睿智长者 |
[23:04] | Bailey: I asked Ben to look into his history. | 我让本去查了他的过去 |
[23:07] | Parents died in a car accident when he was 5. | 他5岁的时候父母死于车祸 |
[23:10] | No relatives came forward, | 没有亲戚出来管 |
[23:12] | and he’s been bouncing in and out of foster homes ever since. | 自此他就一直在各个不同的寄养家庭中被踢来踢去 |
[23:16] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[23:19] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[23:20] | He’s a smart kid. | 聪明的孩子 |
[23:21] | He’s a straight‐A student. | 三好学生 成绩优异 |
[23:23] | And he’s been raising three foster siblings | 而且好几个月了 一直自己努力 |
[23:26] | on his own for months. | 抚养着三个寄养的弟弟妹妹 |
[23:28] | So what’s gonna happen to him? | 那他会怎么样呢 |
[23:30] | Nobody wants to adopt a 17‐year‐old. | 没人会想要领养17岁的孩子的 |
[23:32] | All they see is someone who is basically an adult | 他们只会认为这基本是成年人了 |
[23:35] | and figure that he can fend for himself, | 自己可以养活自己了 |
[23:37] | but he’s ‐‐ he’s not, and he can’t. | 但他不是 他也不能 |
[23:40] | * They tell me I’m too young to understand * | 他们说等我长大就会明白 |
[23:43] | Knox: Welcome back, Dr. Pierce. | 欢迎回来 皮尔斯医生 |
[23:45] | Maggie: Thank you, Dr. Knox. | 谢谢 诺克斯医生 |
[23:47] | Back? What does he mean “back”? | 回来 什么叫回来 |
[23:50] | Where ‐‐ Where were you, and how long were you gone? | 你去哪了 离开了多久 |
[23:52] | Are you rusty? | 是不是都生疏了 |
[23:53] | Because ‐‐ No, I was, um… | 没 我是 |
[23:55] | I took a ‐‐ | 我请假 |
[23:56] | She took a break ‐‐ a short break ‐‐ | 她休假了 短暂休假 |
[23:57] | and now she’s well‐rested and she’s ready. | 她已经休息好了 也准备好了 |
[23:59] | And, Suzanne, Dr. Pierce is an extraordinary surgeon. | 还有啊 苏珊娜 皮尔斯医生很出色的 |
[24:03] | You’re in very good hands. | 你没问题的 |
[24:04] | Okay, Suzanne? | 好吗 苏珊娜 |
[24:05] | Count back from 10 for me. | 从10倒数吧 |
[24:08] | Taylor Olson is a girl. | 泰勒·奥森是个女孩 |
[24:10] | My sister thinks that Taylor is a boy, | 我妹妹以为泰勒是男孩的 |
[24:13] | but my daughter Matty was kissing a girl at school. | 但我女儿马蒂在学校亲了一个女孩 |
[24:15] | Which means that my sister | 也就是说明 我妹妹 |
[24:17] | basically just outed my daughter, | 基本已经让我女儿出柜了 |
[24:18] | and she doesn’t even know it. | 而她自己根本不知道 |
[24:21] | Matty must be… | 马蒂肯定 |
[24:23] | furious, and… | 气死了 |
[24:26] | confused. | 也很困惑 |
[24:29] | And I don’t know… happy? | 或许也有点幸福吧 |
[24:32] | In love? | 享受恋爱 |
[24:34] | Definitely in need of her cool, supportive mom, | 现在绝对是需要她又酷又支持她的妈妈的 |
[24:37] | and not her uptight Aunt who never wanted to be a parent. | 而不是根本不想当母亲的神经质姨妈 |
[24:39] | And my youngest, Mei Li, she was already an orphan once, | 而且我小女儿美丽 已经当过一次孤儿了 |
[24:42] | so she will never recover | 如果我下不了手术台 |
[24:43] | if I don’t make it off this table, | 她估计也活不下去了 |
[24:45] | so you can’t let me die. | 所以你们千万不能让我死 |
[24:47] | Got that? | 知道了吗 |
[24:50] | My kids really need me. | 我的孩子真的需要我的 |
[24:53] | Suzanne, we’ve got you. | 有我们呢 苏珊娜 |
[24:56] | * Didn’t know I was lost * | 不知道自己已经迷失 |
[24:59] | * Wake me up when it’s all over * | 等一切结束 请叫醒我 |
[25:13] | Dr. Schmitt? | 施密特医生 |
[25:15] | Norman, hi. | 诺曼啊 你好 |
[25:17] | I’m paging the palliative care department. | 我正联系安宁疗护部门呢 |
[25:18] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[25:19] | But before you do that, I ‐‐ I wondered… | 但是我想先问问 |
[25:22] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[25:25] | You remind me of my grandson. | 你让我想起了我孙子 |
[25:28] | You want me to call him? No, no. | – 要我打给他吗 – 不用 |
[25:29] | He’s all the way back in Baltimore, but… | 他在巴尔的摩呢 |
[25:31] | you are kind. | 但你很善良 |
[25:34] | And gentle. | 很温柔 |
[25:35] | Just like him. | 跟 一样 |
[25:38] | And that made me think that maybe I could ask | 这让我不禁想问问你 |
[25:40] | if you could do a sad old man a very big favor. | 是否能帮我这个伤心的老头子一个忙 |
[25:46] | Literally anything. | 真的什么都行 |
[25:50] | Did you identify the phrenic nerve? | 你找到膈神经了吗 |
[25:51] | Yep. | 找到了 |
[25:53] | Okay, and you have good mobilization of the pulmonary ligament? | 肺部韧带活动也良好吗 |
[25:56] | Ooh, decompression is good. | 解压很正常 |
[25:58] | Did someone ask you to babysit me? | 是有人让你来看着我吗 |
[26:00] | You have double‐checked me on every step. | 我每进行一步你都要跟我二次确认 |
[26:02] | Was it Koracick? Wasn’t anyone. | – 是克拉西克吗 – 谁也不是 |
[26:04] | I’m just really worried about Suzanne. | 我就是很担心苏珊娜 |
[26:05] | Did you listen to her when we were putting her under? | 你有听她麻醉之前说的话吗 |
[26:07] | She’s not here for my feelings ‐‐ | 她不是因为我的同情心躺在这里 |
[26:09] | she’s here for my hands and my expertise, | 是因为我的双手 我的专业 |
[26:12] | and that is my focus, | 这是我的专注点 |
[26:13] | and it should be yours, too. | 也应该是你的 |
[26:25] | Surgery was smooth? | 手术顺利吗 |
[26:27] | Yes. | 顺利 |
[26:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:29] | Okay, when she wakes up, | 等她醒过来 |
[26:31] | we need to withdraw all treatment. | 我们需要撤销一切治疗 |
[26:33] | All antibiotics, all antifungals, and steroids. | 所有的抗生素 抗真菌药 以及所有的类固醇 |
[26:38] | All: What? | 为什么 |
[26:39] | Why would we do that? | 为什么要这样 |
[26:42] | We’ve already tested for infectious diseases, | 我们已经测试过传染性疾病 |
[26:46] | malignancies, and autoimmune disorders, | 恶性肿瘤 以及自身免疫性疾病的可能了 |
[26:48] | and now we’re at the point where we have to consider | 现在我们需要考虑 |
[26:51] | there’s some clue that’s being suppressed by the medication. | 是不是有一些什么线索被药物抑制住了 |
[26:54] | We need it to present itself. | 得让它自己显露出来 |
[26:56] | Dr. Riley ‐‐ | 莱利医生 |
[26:58] | Suzanne needs those antibiotics | 苏珊娜需要那些抗生素 |
[27:00] | to treat a form of infection that we can’t find. | 来治疗我们不明所以的感染 |
[27:03] | And the steroids to treat her pericarditis. | 也需要那些类固醇来治疗她的心包炎 |
[27:05] | If we do what you’re saying, | 如果按你说的做 |
[27:08] | she could go into septic shock and be dead in days. | 她可能会感染性休克 几天内死亡的 |
[27:12] | I don’t know, Maggie, what do you think? | 玛姬 你认为呢 |
[27:16] | I think it’s reckless and cavalier, | 我认为这样很鲁莽 欠考虑 |
[27:18] | and I believe that you’d be making | 这会是一个 |
[27:20] | a catastrophic mistake. | 灾难性的大错误 |
[27:22] | Make sure you follow up on the path | 记得看一下心包积液 |
[27:24] | of those pericardial fluid analyses | 之后的病例分析 |
[27:26] | and, uh, keep me posted. | 然后跟我说一下 |
[27:29] | Dr. DeLuca, you asked me for my recommendation. | 德卢卡医生 你让我给出建议 |
[27:33] | This is it. | 这就是我的建议 |
[27:37] | I need you guys! Uh, well, not all of you. | 我需要你们 不是你们所有人 |
[27:39] | I‐I need those guys. | 我需要你们几个 |
[27:41] | Can they come to the cafeteria with me? | 能跟我去一下餐厅吗 |
[27:43] | Yeah, go. | 去吧 |
[27:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:53] | Need to rest my feet. | 我得休息下 |
[27:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:58] | Need to rest my feet every 50 yards or so these days. | 我现在每走50来米 就得休息一下 |
[28:02] | You mind? No, go ahead. | – 你不介意吧 – 没事你坐吧 |
[28:03] | I’m a little worried that all the rage seeping out of me | 我就是担心我得愤怒不要漏出来了 |
[28:05] | might infect you or trigger labor or something, | 影响了你 导致你早产啥的 |
[28:08] | but if you’re willing to chance it, then… | 但你要是愿意冒这个险 那也没事 |
[28:09] | Who are we raging at? | 你生啥气呢 |
[28:11] | Who do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[28:15] | He made you interview for your old job? | 因为他让你面试你之前的职位吗 |
[28:18] | No, he made me wait all day, then he made me interview. | 不 他让我等了一天 然后才让我面试 |
[28:20] | Now he’s made me wait out here again | 然后现在又让我等着 |
[28:22] | while he consults with Catherine Fox. | 然后他跟凯瑟琳·福克斯没完没了的咨询 |
[28:23] | And you’re doing it? | 那你也要干吗 |
[28:25] | Yeah. Why? | – 是啊 – 为什么 |
[28:27] | Because if I give him just one reason | 因为我要是给了他但凡一个理由 |
[28:30] | not to give me a job here, then he wins. | 不给我工作机会 他就赢了 |
[28:32] | He doesn’t like me. He doesn’t want me around. | 他不喜欢我 他不想让我在这出现 |
[28:34] | You stole his girlfriend. | 你可是把人家女朋友偷了啊 |
[28:36] | Hell yeah I did. | 那可不嘛 |
[28:40] | You won. | 你赢了啊 |
[28:43] | You got the girl. You got the family. | 你得到了心爱的姑娘 组建了家庭 |
[28:45] | You got the whole Megillah. | 你都是人生赢家了 |
[28:47] | Just let Tom have his fun. | 就让汤姆这么玩吧 |
[28:49] | Or, you know, his pain. | 或者是说 让他应对他的痛苦 |
[28:52] | ‘Cause that’s what it is. | 就是这样的 |
[28:55] | He’s lonely. | 他很孤独 |
[28:57] | He’s in pain. | 很痛苦 |
[29:01] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[29:04] | Do what? | 做到什么 |
[29:07] | Feel everyone’s feelings so deeply all the time. | 永远都能深切体会所有人的感受 |
[29:11] | It must be exhausting. | 肯定很累吧 |
[29:18] | It really is. Hm. | 真的累 |
[29:47] | Norman. | 诺曼 |
[29:48] | What did you do? | 你干了什么啊 |
[29:50] | Can you believe Mr. Grant still fits? | 你敢信吗 格兰特先生依旧合我的身 |
[29:53] | My tux. | 是我的燕尾服 |
[29:55] | Irene Sholman, I’ll never forget the day we met. | 艾琳·索尔曼 我永远忘不了我们相遇那天 |
[29:58] | You were across a dance floor, | 你穿过舞池 |
[30:01] | yelling at the judges for docking you a quarter point. | 跑去骂评委扣了你0.25分 |
[30:04] | It was love at first fight. | 我对你一见钟情 |
[30:08] | How I got so lucky, I’ll never know. | 我也不知道我为何如此幸运 |
[30:14] | May I have this dance? | 可以约您跳支舞吗 |
[30:17] | I can disconnect your oxygen. | 我先把氧气给你断掉 |
[30:20] | And whenever you need to stop, | 等你需要停下来 |
[30:22] | I’ll be right here, okay? | 我就在旁边 |
[30:31] | I don’t have a gown. | 我都没有礼服 |
[30:34] | I look terrible. | 丑死了 |
[30:52] | You look exquisite. | 你美若朝霞 |
[31:01] | * Moon River * | 月亮河 |
[31:06] | * Wider than a mile * | 宽不过一英里 |
[31:10] | * I’m crossin’ you in style someday * | 总有一天我会优雅地遇见你 |
[31:18] | * Old dream maker * | 织梦的人啊 |
[31:24] | * You heartbreaker * | 那伤心的人 |
[31:28] | * Wherever you’re goin’ * | 无论你将去何方 |
[31:33] | * I’m goin’ your way * | 我都会追随着你 |
[31:38] | * We’re after * | 我们跟随 |
[31:43] | * The same rainbow’s end * | 同一道彩虹的末端 |
[31:52] | * My huckleberry friend * | 我那可爱的老朋友 |
[31:57] | * Moon River and me * | 还有月亮河和我 |
[32:18] | I figured you would’ve been long gone by now. | 我以为你早走了呢 |
[32:20] | Richard: I’ve already been to a meeting. | 我已经去过互助会了 |
[32:22] | I didn’t want to go home to an empty house. | 我也不想回家去面对空荡荡的房子 |
[32:25] | I’m not sure where I work, so…here I am. | 我也不确定我到底在哪工作 所以就在这坐着了 |
[32:29] | Come on, you work here. | 你就是在这工作啊 |
[32:33] | Not by choice. | 不是我自愿的啊 |
[32:34] | I chose to work at Pac‐North, | 我自愿选择在北大西洋医院工作 |
[32:37] | even though I resented it. | 即便我很讨厌 |
[32:38] | We were building a new program from the ground up. | 我们从头开始一点一点把那地方变得好起来了 |
[32:42] | And Catherine took it all away | 然后凯瑟琳给银行一个电话 |
[32:44] | with one phone call to the bank. | 就把这一切都夺走了 |
[32:50] | This’ll pass, you know. | 都会过去的 知道吧 |
[32:52] | It feels bad now, but soon enough, | 现在很难受 但早晚 |
[32:56] | you guys will be joking about this over coffee. | 你们会喝着咖啡开着玩笑说这事啊 |
[32:59] | Son, after Godzilla’s done stomping all over Tokyo, | 孩子 在哥斯拉踏遍东京之后 |
[33:04] | the mayor doesn’t take Godzilla to brunch. | 市长也没说带哥斯拉去吃早午餐吧 |
[33:07] | Okay, you are heartbroken, so I’ll forget the fact | 我知道你现在是说气话 |
[33:10] | that you just compared my mother to a giant lizard monster. | 我就不计较你说我妈是哥斯拉了 |
[33:22] | Irene, how are you feeling? | 艾琳 感觉如何 |
[33:26] | Any trouble breathing? Any pain? | 呼吸困难吗 哪里痛吗 |
[33:28] | I’m still floating, dear. | 我还开心的头晕目眩呢 孩子 |
[33:32] | Is Norman ‐‐ | 诺曼呢 |
[33:34] | He’s calling the kids. | 给孩子们打电话呢 |
[33:36] | Don’t be sad, darling. | 别难过 亲爱的 |
[33:38] | Don’t be sad. | 别伤心 |
[33:40] | I’ve had a beautiful life. | 我一生过得很丰盈 |
[33:43] | And I’m ending it with a beautiful partner. | 并且终结之际 还有我爱的人在身边 |
[33:49] | This life, it’s just never stopped surprising me. | 这生活总是给我惊喜 |
[33:55] | Have you met the love of your life, Dr. Schmitt? | 你遇到人生挚爱了吗 施密特医生 |
[33:59] | * All my life, I read between the lines * | 我的一生 都小心翼翼 |
[34:03] | * Held on too tight, you know I tried * | 抓的太紧 疲惫不堪 |
[34:08] | * But in the end, it left me paralyzed * | 但最后 我却无法起身 |
[34:14] | * It’s all right, goodbye, goodbye * | 没事的 再见吧 |
[34:19] | Bailey: I hate that he’s all alone. | 我真不希望他一个人 |
[34:22] | I hate that he has nowhere to go. | 我真不希望他没地方可去 |
[34:25] | I was him, and Alex was him, | 我曾经是他这样 亚力克斯也是 |
[34:28] | and we turned out okay. | 我们长大之后都还好啊 |
[34:29] | It’s not hopeless. | 也不是没有希望的 |
[34:32] | It’s just not easy. | 只是并不容易 |
[34:35] | * It’s all right, goodbye, goodbye * | 没事的 再见吧 |
[34:42] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:48] | There was a time when I would have made a dance floor | 我曾经也会为一个濒死的老太太 |
[34:52] | for the dying old lady. | 弄出一方舞池来的 |
[34:54] | What? | 你说什么 |
[34:55] | Andrew and I broke up the night of my trial, | 我开庭那晚我和安德鲁分手了 |
[34:58] | and there was a time when that would’ve meant | 曾经这种事情 |
[34:59] | months of drama for me. | 也会让我难过好几个月 |
[35:01] | But instead, I went home and went to bed, and I woke up, | 但我直接回家睡了 然后醒了 |
[35:04] | and I was just excited to go practice medicine. | 然后只是很激动第二天可以继续治病救人 |
[35:07] | I used to be a romantic. | 我曾经也是浪漫至上的人 |
[35:10] | I would’ve been the one | 我曾经也是在 |
[35:12] | to build the dance floor in the cafeteria. | 餐厅弄出一方舞池的人 |
[35:14] | And now you’re leaving the dance floors to the interns. | 现在你把舞台让给了实习生们啊 |
[35:19] | You’re not lacking in passion, Grey, you’re just… | 你不是没有激情了 格蕾 你只是 |
[35:23] | growing up a little. | 成熟了一点 |
[35:27] | What would you do if Ben dumped you? | 如果本把你甩了你会咋样 |
[35:28] | I’d burn him to the ground. | 弄死他 |
[35:32] | Richard walked. | 理查德走了 |
[35:33] | What do you mean “walked”? | 什么叫走了 |
[35:35] | I mean he left. | 不干了 |
[35:36] | He doesn’t want to work on Koracick’s terms, | 他不想看克莱西克的脸色做事 |
[35:37] | and, honestly, neither do I. | 说实话 我也不愿意 |
[35:39] | Are we just gonna let this happen? | 我们就要这么坐视不理吗 |
[35:41] | No! | 不 |
[35:42] | No, I’m not gonna sit by helpless | 我可不会无助的坐以待毙 |
[35:45] | while my family gets split apart again. | 看着我的家庭再一次被拆散了 |
[35:48] | You two, come with me. | 你俩跟我来 |
[35:51] | Hadley: Wait, what? | 什么 |
[35:53] | You said Dr. Riley never gives up. | 你说莱利医生从不放弃的 |
[35:55] | It ‐‐ I‐It’s not giving up. | 这不是放弃 |
[35:57] | We will be monitoring you the entire time. | 我们会一直监控你的 |
[35:59] | You want to take my sister off all her medication ‐‐ | 你要把我姐姐所有的药全部停掉 |
[36:01] | how is that not giving up?! | 这还不是放弃吗 |
[36:03] | As symptoms arise, we’ll treat them. | 等症状凸显 我们就可以治疗了 |
[36:05] | It’s scary, I know. | 我知道这很吓人 |
[36:07] | You don’t know about anything! | 你懂个屁 |
[36:09] | That article was right. | 文章说的没错 |
[36:10] | This is the hospital from hell. | 这真是地狱医院 |
[36:12] | Please let me transfer you. | 我们转院吧 |
[36:14] | I will find you a specialist. | 我给你找个专家 |
[36:18] | If I say yes, what’s going to happen? | 如果我同意 会发生什么 |
[36:21] | We will remove you from all of your medication. | 我们会停止你的一切药物 |
[36:25] | And you will get sicker, and you’ll feel more pain. | 你会病的更重 更痛苦不堪 |
[36:31] | I know I’m asking you | 我知道这是一个 |
[36:32] | to make an incredibly difficult decision, | 无比艰难的决定 |
[36:34] | and I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:39] | I have three sisters. | 我有三个姐妹 |
[36:45] | The oldest one is my hero. | 大姐是我的英雄 |
[36:48] | The youngest one is my baby. | 小妹是我的宝贝 |
[36:51] | I changed her diapers, and I will never let her forget it. | 我给她换尿布 我永远也不会让她忘记的 |
[36:56] | The middle one… | 二姐呢 |
[36:59] | …is my best friend. | 是我最好的朋友 |
[37:03] | And if I were in Suzanne’s position, | 如果我是苏珊娜 |
[37:06] | she’s the one who would decide for me, | 她会替我做这个决定的 |
[37:09] | and that’s why I’m talking to you. | 所以我来跟你说 |
[37:12] | Your sister’s immune system is too compromised | 你姐姐的免疫系统已经被破坏的太严重了 |
[37:16] | for her to be moved safely. | 没办法安全转院了 |
[37:18] | And even if we could move her, | 即便可以转院 |
[37:20] | you’re not going to find anyone better than me. | 你也找不到比我更厉害的人了 |
[37:23] | You may have noticed that my ears don’t work. | 你可能注意到 我的耳朵不好使 |
[37:27] | But because of that, | 但正因如此 |
[37:29] | I have learned to listen with my whole body. | 我学会了用全部的身体去倾听 |
[37:33] | When the medications are gone, the disease can start talking | 当药物全部拿掉 疾病就开始讲话了 |
[37:39] | so I can figure out what is wrong with your sister | 我就可以搞清楚你姐姐到底怎么了 |
[37:43] | and hopefully, we can save her life. | 并且希望我们可以救她 |
[37:55] | You have my permission. | 我同意了 |
[37:57] | Withdraw everything. | 撤除一切药物吧 |
[37:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:07] | Hey, uh, I ‐‐ I just wanted to say | 我只是想说 |
[38:10] | I also have a sister, and that that was ‐‐ | 我也有个姐姐 你说的很感人 |
[38:12] | I’m an only child. | 我家就我一个 |
[38:21] | Oh, thanks for coming, Tom. | 谢谢你来 汤姆 |
[38:24] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[38:27] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[38:30] | You did great work today, Tom. | 你今天干的很漂亮 汤姆 |
[38:31] | Jackson: Such great work. | 很厉害 |
[38:33] | But the board, of which most of us are members, | 但是董事会吧 当然我们大多数人也都是成员 |
[38:36] | we’ve, uh, come to a decision. | 我们做出了一个决定 |
[38:40] | We’re all prepared to quit. | 我们全部打算辞职 |
[38:44] | I’m sensing a “but.” | 应该还有但是吧 |
[38:46] | But Dr. Fox wouldn’t really like that. | 但是 福克斯医生不会开心的 |
[38:49] | You know, and as you said yourself, | 你知道的 你自己也说了 |
[38:52] | she wants me here. | 她想让我留在这 |
[38:53] | I mean, she wants all of us here. Mm. | 想让我们所有人都留在这 |
[38:55] | But, uh, she will truly wonder | 但是呢 她肯定会很好奇 |
[38:57] | why you didn’t do all you could | 你怎么没有竭尽全力 |
[38:59] | to protect her crown jewel hospital. | 来保全她最珍贵的医院呢 |
[39:01] | I mean, you’ve only just recovered | 你也刚刚从那篇 |
[39:04] | from the Hospital from Hell article. | 地狱医院的文章的影响里恢复过来 |
[39:06] | Meredith: We could blame me for that, | 这个虽然都可以怪我 |
[39:07] | or we could just remember | 或者呢 我们也可以仅仅记住 |
[39:09] | that I’m a Catherine Fox Foundation award winner | 我是凯瑟琳·福克斯基金会的奖项得主 |
[39:11] | and a media darling, | 也是媒体的宠儿啊 |
[39:12] | and, I mean, you want me here. | 你们肯定是希望我在这工作的 |
[39:14] | You can’t afford to lose all your best doctors. | 你负担不起失去所有最棒的医生的 |
[39:17] | And truly, your inability to see that | 而且呢 你的无能 |
[39:20] | could cause Catherine Fox to question | 会让凯瑟琳·福克斯质疑 |
[39:23] | the whole chief of chiefs title. | 你的总主任的头衔 |
[39:27] | And the salary. | 以及你的薪资 |
[39:28] | And the benefits. | 你的福利待遇 |
[39:35] | Name your terms. We’re a family. | – 开条件吧 – 我们是一家人 |
[39:37] | You have joined our family, | 你加入我们的家庭 |
[39:39] | and some of us have come to grudgingly respect you. | 有些人是勉强的给你面子的 |
[39:43] | But you do not get to rule this family with an iron fist. | 但你不能就这么强硬的开始统治我们这个家庭 |
[39:46] | Yeah, you don’t get to play all day, | 你不能一天天的在这玩 |
[39:48] | dangling our jobs over our heads like a carrot. | 好像胡萝卜一样 把我们的工作在手里摇摇晃晃的 |
[39:50] | What ‐‐ I ‐‐ | 什么 我 |
[39:52] | Wait a minute. I‐I already did that. | 等等 我已经决定了啊 |
[39:54] | Hunt and Webber get their jobs back. | 亨特和韦伯重新得到自己的职位 |
[39:56] | Pierce and Altman become co‐chiefs, | 皮尔斯和阿尔特曼都是心外科主任 |
[39:57] | and you find the money to cover it. | 工资的部分你自己想办法 |
[39:59] | And Alex Karev and Hayes can co‐chief. | 亚力克斯·卡列夫和海耶斯也都是主人 |
[40:02] | Or we all quit. | 不然我们全部辞职 |
[40:04] | Richard: Agree to our terms, Tom. | 同意我们的条件吧 汤姆 |
[40:07] | And then you get to just | 然后你就可以 |
[40:09] | take all the credit with Catherine. | 自己去跟凯瑟琳邀功了 |
[40:21] | Meredith: The heart beats until it can’t. | 心脏跳到最后一秒 |
[40:24] | Our limbs move until they don’t. | 四肢摆动到最后一刻 |
[40:28] | Richard: All right! Owen: Nice! | – 厉害了 – 好棒 |
[40:29] | * If it doesn’t feel right by now, I doubt it ever will * | 如果此刻都感觉不对 那永远也都不会对 |
[40:34] | Our brains imagine futures we’ll never see. | 我们的大脑会想象我们永远看不到的未来 |
[40:37] | * Sometimes you reach a high, and then there’s only downhill * | 有时候你到了巅峰 之后却一直下坡 |
[40:41] | * Silently we keep inside beneath the surface * | 表面之下是无比的沉静 |
[40:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:48] | * Boiling, rising * | 沸腾着 升起这 |
[40:49] | I ‐‐ I ‐‐ I don’t just want sex. | 我不只想要性 |
[40:54] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[40:55] | Nico, I want… | 尼克 我想要 |
[40:59] | I want a dance partner. | 我也想要一个舞伴 |
[41:01] | Not the flailing arms around kind, | 不是那种真的张着手臂跳舞的舞伴 |
[41:04] | but the kind that takes practice and… | 而是那种也需要练习 磨合 |
[41:08] | communion. | 心灵相通的伴侣 |
[41:09] | The kind where you’re in perfect step, | 你们的步调完美一致 |
[41:11] | and you anticipate each other’s needs, | 你们去满足彼此的需求 |
[41:14] | and your heartbeats are in sync, and ‐‐ | 你们的心跳都是同步的 |
[41:15] | Is this a poem, or are you being literal? | 这是首诗吗 还是你在打比方 |
[41:18] | Wait, I ‐‐ I ‐‐ honestly, I can’t tell. | 别生气嘛 我真的没听懂呢 |
[41:23] | We’re struggling to overcome a simple, inescapable truth ‐‐ | 我们努力挣扎着去克服一个简单的 无法逃避的事实 |
[41:27] | everything ends. | 一切都会结束 |
[41:29] | * It was like our worlds just crossed * | 好像我们的世界经过了彼此 |
[41:31] | * We both know that they did * | 我们心知肚明 |
[41:34] | * Silently, we keep inside * | 但我们悄无声息 |
[41:38] | * Beneath the surface * | 表面之下 |
[41:41] | * Boiling, rising * | 沸腾着 升起着 |
[41:42] | * Violently we fight the tide * | 我们奋力抗击潮汐 |
[41:46] | * Till it turns on us * | 直到我们被吞噬 |
[41:48] | But for every clock that counts down, another restarts. | 每个倒数的时钟 都会有另一个新的开始 |
[41:52] | * Say what we don’t wanna say, but we’ve both been thinking * | 我们违心的讲话 蓄谋已久 |
[41:55] | 艾米莉亚: 对不起. 我没做亲子鉴定. 我还需要时间. | |
[41:56] | * Make it easy on you * | 让你少些痛苦 |
[42:00] | * It’s like we both see the shore * | 我们都看到了海岸 |
[42:02] | * But we can’t stop sinking * | 却都无法停止下沉 |
[42:05] | * Hanging on for the sake of it * | 仅仅抓住最后一丝生机 |
[42:08] | * We fell in love for the ache of it * | 相爱 直到永远 |
[42:10] | Time goes on, | 时光继续 |
[42:12] | and when one thing ends, something new always begins. | 一件事情的终结 也总是另一件事情的开始 |
[42:15] | * And this might hurt * | 或许很痛吧 |