时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Meredith: When I was a kid, I would wake up every morning | 我小时候 冬天每天一醒来 |
[00:05] | in the winter and immediately open the curtains | 就立刻拉开窗帘 |
[00:07] | to see if it was snowing. | 看看有没有下雪 |
[00:09] | Where are you, where are you… | 你在哪 在哪啊 |
[00:11] | And it usually was. | 一般都是下雪的 |
[00:13] | It was Boston. | 因为我住在波士顿 |
[00:14] | * Look into my eyes * | 看着我的眼睛 |
[00:17] | * I’ve been breathing air, but there’s no sign of life * | 我一直在呼吸 但好像并没有活着 |
[00:21] | Okay, so what are we, uh… Hey! What are you doing? Stop! | 好 那我们 你干嘛啊 别弄 |
[00:24] | It’s freezing out there, and there are sick people in here. | 外面冻死了 这里还有病人呢 |
[00:27] | Sorry, Vic — Vic — Hello? | 抱歉 维克 维克 喂 |
[00:29] | No, it’s crazy in the ER right now. I can’t talk. | 没 现在急诊室很忙 我没空聊 |
[00:31] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[00:33] | What do you — What do you mean? Why are you mad? | 什么意思啊 你为什么生气啊 |
[00:34] | Um, okay. You know what? | 好吧 我跟你说 |
[00:36] | I can’t hear you. Hello? | 我听不见啊 喂 |
[00:38] | * Doctor, can you help me ’cause I don’t feel right * | 医生 你能不能帮助我 我感觉我不太好 |
[00:39] | Pretty sure she just faked not hearing me | 我确定她就是假装听不到 |
[00:41] | so she could hang up. You paged? | 然后挂我电话 你呼我啊 |
[00:42] | You said you got a patient with frostbite? | 有个冻疮的病人吗 |
[00:43] | Yeah, beds 2, 3, 6, 7, and 9. Have fun. | 对 2367床 还有9床都是 玩的开心哦 |
[00:46] | All… Yeah. Uh. Hey, whoa! | 好吧 喂喂喂 |
[00:48] | Get away from that door. | 别在门口站着了 |
[00:50] | Okay. Schools would close. | 学校会停课 |
[00:52] | People would hunker down, light candles, | 大家会窝在家里 点起蜡烛 |
[00:53] | 亚力克斯,我知道你没在爱荷华 你在哪呢 | |
[00:55] | and eat everything in the refrigerator. | 把冰箱里的东西全部吃干净 |
[00:56] | * Well, it’s cold, cold, cold, cold inside * | 里面非常非常冷 |
[00:57] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. Hey, Schmitt! | – 抱歉结果 – 喂 施密特 |
[00:58] | Hayes: I don’t have time, for God’s sake! | 我靠了我等不了啊 |
[01:00] | Come on, you can’t be serious. This is supposed to be | 你不是认真的吧 这他么的 |
[01:02] | the bloody Pacific Northwest, and you’re telling me — | 应该是太平洋西北地区啊 然后你跟我说 |
[01:04] | Well, thank you very much. | 那太感谢了 |
[01:06] | You’ve been very helpful. Yeah, thank you. | 一点忙都没帮上 谢谢啊 |
[01:07] | Hayes. | 海耶斯 |
[01:09] | We usually let the parents do the screaming on this floor. | 这层一般大喊大叫的都是儿童患者的父母啊 |
[01:11] | I just told my 6-year-old patient’s parents | 我刚跟一个6岁小病号的父母说 |
[01:13] | that I have a liver for their dying child, | 我给他们将死的孩子找到肝脏了 |
[01:15] | but now half a foot of snow has rendered every road | 结果现在15厘米厚的大雪 |
[01:17] | in Seattle useless, apparently. | 把西雅图每条路都给堵死了 |
[01:19] | Okay. And no airlift either? | 也不能用空运吗 |
[01:20] | No, there’s no visibility. | 根本没有可见度 |
[01:21] | And it’s just three miles away. Three bloody miles. | 离这里就几公里啊 我真服了 |
[01:24] | Okay, well, I’m sure the roads | 我确定 |
[01:25] | are gonna be cleared up in a few hours. | 几个小时路就扫干净了啊 |
[01:27] | She doesn’t have a few hours, Grey. | 她哪里还有几个小时可以等 格蕾 |
[01:28] | INR is climbing. She’s developing ascites. | 凝血指数不断上升 都开始出腹水了 |
[01:30] | I’ll get it. What? What? | – 我去拿 – 什么 – 什么 |
[01:32] | I’ll get your liver. It’s at Seattle Pres, right? | 我去帮你拿肝脏 在西雅图长老医院呢对吧 |
[01:33] | Give me the paperwork right now. I’ll go. | 把文书给我 我去拿 |
[01:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[01:36] | I don’t know whose service you’re on, but I’ll cover you. | 我不知道你今天跟哪位主治医生 但我会给你替班的 |
[01:38] | How are you gonna get there? I’ll walk. | – 你怎么过去啊 – 走过去 |
[01:40] | Thank you. You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你了 – 不客气 |
[01:41] | Everyone loves a “snow day.” | 每个人都喜欢有一天大雪封山什么都不用干 |
[01:42] | Except for one person. | 除了一个人 |
[01:44] | My mother. | 我妈妈 |
[01:45] | She always said the same thing — | 她总是跟我说 |
[01:47] | “Meredith, surgeons don’t get snow days.” | 梅瑞狄斯 医生是不应该休息的 |
[01:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:51] | So, you know it’s 8 degrees outside | 你知道外面只有八度 |
[01:53] | with a wind chill of minus-15. | 而且寒风可以达到零下15度吧 |
[01:55] | People are freezing to death. | 大家都要冻死了 |
[01:56] | Hey, I’m used to the cold, alright? I grew up in Wisconsin. | 我习惯了寒冷了 我在威斯康星长大的 |
[01:59] | I used to be a cross-country skier in high school. | 我高中的时候还玩越野滑雪呢 |
[02:00] | Okay, well, where are your skis, | 那你的滑雪设备呢 |
[02:03] | in your locker? | 在你储物柜里吗 |
[02:04] | Look, just tell Hayes to call Seattle Pres | 你就让海耶斯打给西雅图长老医院 |
[02:06] | and that I’ll be there in an hour, okay? | 告诉他们我一小时就到 好吧 |
[02:07] | Listen to me. I’m not just not sure | 听我说 我感觉你好像 |
[02:08] | you’re thinking about this clearly. | 没想清楚啊 |
[02:10] | Hayes was just screaming at the top of his lungs | 海耶斯刚刚都在儿科病房这一层 |
[02:12] | and slamming his phone down. On the PEDS floor. | 气得大喊大叫 砸电话了 |
[02:16] | You gonna tell him that he sounds like my dad, too? | 你不会也要跟他说 他跟我爸似的吧 |
[02:17] | She was right. | 她说的对 |
[02:18] | We don’t. | 我们的确不能休息 |
[02:26] | “An object’s weight is the product | 物体的重量是 |
[02:29] | of the Earth’s gravitational pull | 地球的引力以及物体的质量 |
[02:31] | and the mass of that object. | 的乘积 |
[02:33] | What happens to the mass and weight of a rocket | 那么一个运行到地球轨道之外的火箭 |
[02:37] | as it travels beyond Earth’s orbit?” | 质量和重量会发生什么变化呢 |
[02:39] | Kind of tricky. | 有点难啊 |
[02:41] | Mass is the same. Weight decreases. | 质量不变 重量减轻 |
[02:43] | Hmm. I mean, correct. | 嗯 对了 |
[02:46] | Taryn: Chief? | 主任 |
[02:48] | Yeah? Eight more nurses | – 说 – 又有八个护士 |
[02:49] | can’t get here due to the road conditions. | 因为封路过不来了 |
[02:51] | ER’s over capacity, and Dr. DeLuca | 急诊室人满为患了 德卢卡医生 |
[02:53] | went on foot to pick up a liver from Seattle Pres. | 步行去西雅图长老医院去拿肝脏去了 |
[02:56] | He did what? | 他什么 |
[02:58] | Alright. I-I’m coming. | 好了 我就来 |
[03:00] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[03:02] | Keep at it. | 继续学习啊 |
[03:04] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的啊长官 |
[03:09] | Checked on the TEVAR from last night. | 我看了昨晚腔内修复的病人 |
[03:11] | BP is finally normalized. | 血压终于稳定了 |
[03:14] | Still snowing? | 还在下雪吗 |
[03:15] | Uh, it is. | 是的 |
[03:18] | Coffee? Two sugars. Thanks. | – 要咖啡吗 – 两块糖谢谢 |
[03:24] | So, Amelia’s not coming to work. | 艾米莉亚也不来上班 |
[03:26] | She’s not returning my calls or my texts. | 也不回我电话 也不回我信息 |
[03:29] | Um, are we just gonna keep doing this | 我们就要一直这样 |
[03:31] | till the baby arrives, then we — Hey, Teddy! | – 直到孩子出生吗 – 泰迪啊 |
[03:34] | Oh. Would you like some coffee, as well? | 你要不要也来杯咖啡 |
[03:36] | I am pouring for everyone. | 我给大家倒咖啡呢 |
[03:39] | Everything okay with Amelia? | 艾米莉亚没事吧 |
[03:40] | What, she get snowed in? | 被大雪弄得出不了门吗 |
[03:43] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[03:48] | Mm. Shepherd should take a leave more often. | 谢泼德就应该多休休假 |
[03:50] | Makes him look like he actually belongs | 让他看起来 |
[03:52] | with the rest of us mortals. | 也跟我们这种凡人接近一点 |
[03:56] | Mm. You know what? | 那个啥 |
[03:59] | I don’t need any more coffee. | 我不要咖啡了 |
[04:00] | Here, someone take this. | 随便给你们谁吧 |
[04:06] | Amelia’s on leave? | 艾米莉亚休假了吗 |
[04:08] | Why? Beats me. | – 为啥啊 – 我也好奇呢 |
[04:09] | I just got a cryptic text | 我刚刚收到一条秘密信息 |
[04:10] | saying the baby’s fine | 说什么孩子没事 |
[04:11] | but she needed me to cover her service. | 但她需要我帮忙替她班 |
[04:13] | And judging from Link’s disregard for personal hygiene, | 而且根据林克完全不在意自己的个人卫生来看 |
[04:16] | that doesn’t bode well for their little insta-family. | 他们这个速成小家庭好像开始的不是很顺利呢 |
[04:18] | Or her patients. | 她的病人也跟着倒霉了 |
[04:19] | Ha ha! Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[04:21] | Ohh! Adonis has made this warm. | 刚刚那位美男子都把这毯子捂热了呢 |
[04:27] | Man on tablet: Little bit of bleeding. | 有一点出血 |
[04:28] | A rupture. Oh, come on, man! | – 破裂了 – 我靠了啊 |
[04:30] | Get proximal and distal control. | 将近端和远端控制住啊 |
[04:32] | Mabel: Yeah, that’s why that guy died. What… | 对 所以那个人就死了 |
[04:34] | Oops. Spoiler alert. | 剧透一下哦 |
[04:36] | Whatcha working on? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[04:38] | Oh, I have a lap chole later today. | 我等会有一个腹腔镜胆囊切除术要做 |
[04:40] | Not everybody was snowed out. | 也不是所有人被大雪堵在家里了 |
[04:42] | Oh, yeah. Haven’t you done like a million of those? | 你不是都做过无数次这种手术了吗 |
[04:46] | Why are you practicing? I’m experienced because I practice. | – 怎么还在练习啊 – 就是因为多练习 才会熟能生巧啊 |
[04:49] | I just don’t get it. | 我就是搞不懂 |
[04:51] | Those residents… | 那些住院医师们 |
[04:53] | they work their butts off, | 那么辛苦的上医学院 |
[04:55] | they go into a mountain of debt, all for a chance | 背了一屁股学生贷款 就为了能有一个 |
[04:57] | at the greatest job on the planet, | 做世界上最棒的工作的机会 |
[05:00] | and they treat it like it’s retail. | 结果却好像在卖东西一样不上心 |
[05:06] | What’s your name? Desmond, sir. Tess Desmond. | – 你叫什么 – 德斯蒙德 我叫苔丝·德斯蒙德 |
[05:11] | Well, Dr. Desmond, why don’t you step over here? | 那 德斯蒙德医生 过来吧 |
[05:16] | And let’s see what | 来看看你的 |
[05:19] | your laparoscopic skills are like, hmm? | 腹腔镜胆囊切除术技巧如何啊 |
[05:24] | Uh, Dr. Karev! Good morning! It’s not. And move. | – 卡列夫医生 早上好啊 – 一点都不好 给我起开 |
[05:27] | We need to do pre-op rounds on my carcinoma. | 我们得给我的肿瘤病人提前查房 |
[05:28] | I actually think we should save Ms. Anderson for last. | 我觉得我们可以最后一个再来查看安德森女士呢 |
[05:31] | Like, switch it up a bit, right? I disrespectfully disagree. | – 就换一下顺序呢 – 我非常的不同意 |
[05:33] | I need to order — I need to talk to her. | 我需要约一个 我需要跟她聊一下 |
[05:34] | Move! | 让开 |
[05:40] | Schmitt. Um, I might’ve misplaced her. | – 施密特 – 我可能不小心把她放错地方了 |
[05:42] | Or she misplaced herself. | 或者她把自己放错地方了 |
[05:43] | You misplace pens. | 你可以放错钢笔 |
[05:45] | You misplace keys. | 放错钥匙 |
[05:46] | You don’t misplace people. | 但是不能放错人好吧 |
[05:48] | Sure, when you put it like that, | 对 你这么一说吧 还挺对路子 |
[05:49] | but I still don’t know where she — Find her! | – 但我还是不知道她跑哪去了 – 去找啊 |
[05:52] | While you’re at it, try and find my husband. | 顺便帮我找一下我老公啊 |
[06:01] | Stupid. Cavalier. Cowboy. Doesn’t ever listen. | 这个傻了吧唧 从来不听劝 只想逞能的西部牛仔小哥 |
[06:04] | Maybe fired. All due respect, Chief, | – 我就该开了他 – 别生气 主任 |
[06:05] | my patient will die without that liver. | 没有肝脏我的病人就要死了 |
[06:07] | DeLuca could save her. It’s only three miles away. | 德卢卡能救她的 只有几公里远 |
[06:09] | Carina: Have you been outside? | 你出去过了吗 |
[06:10] | You can’t even see three feet ahead of you. | 能见度根本没有几米 |
[06:12] | Somebody needs to go after him. | 得有人去找找他的 |
[06:14] | What about Ben? Can Ben send a rig out | 本可以吗 能让他开上消防车 |
[06:16] | and look for him? Yeah. | – 去找找他吗 – 对啊 |
[06:17] | He can get him to Seattle Pres and get him back. | 他可以送他去长老医院再送回来啊 |
[06:18] | Last time we spoke, Ben was amputating a foot | 我之前问过他了 本在执行任务 |
[06:21] | in a grounded rig. So, no. | 给人截肢呢 所以去不了 |
[06:23] | Dr. Bailey, you asked me to let you know | 贝莉医生 你跟我说 让乔伊·菲利普斯出院的时候 |
[06:25] | when I discharged Joey Phillips. | 跟你说一声的 |
[06:26] | No, no! In the middle of a blizzard? | 不行啊 这大暴风雪天的让他出院啊 |
[06:28] | What’s the matter with you? | 你脑子有泡吗 |
[06:30] | Sorry, there’s no medical reason to keep him. | 抱歉啊 医疗上没什么理由不让他出院啊 |
[06:32] | All that’s left is his dispo with Social Services. | 只剩下跟社会服务处那边交接了 |
[06:33] | He’s free to go. | 然后他就可以走了 |
[06:36] | Uh, and let me know if there’s an update. | 有消息通知我 |
[06:38] | I’ll call Andrea every 15 minutes. | 我每过15分钟就给安德里亚打电话 |
[06:39] | Dr. Hayes, something’s wrong! | 海耶斯医生 出事了 |
[06:41] | Baby? Elisa? Honey, wake up. | 宝贝 艾丽莎 醒醒啊 |
[06:44] | Honey? Meredith: She’s hemorrhaging. | – 宝贝 – 她大出血了 |
[06:45] | Let’s hang some FFP and get two units of blood in here. | 给上新鲜冷冻血浆 再送两个单位的血过来 |
[06:48] | Damn it, she’s unresponsive. | 不好 她没反应了 |
[06:50] | Oh, God. It’s okay. It’s okay. She’s okay. | – 我天啊 – 没事的 她没事的 |
[06:52] | Let’s get an intubation tray in here right now. | 准备好插管盘 |
[06:54] | Let’s book an OR! | 预定手术室 |
[06:56] | Ms. Gutierrez, how are we feeling today? | 古铁雷斯女士 今天怎么样啊 |
[06:59] | I called my neighbor, Stevie, | 我联系了我邻居史蒂夫 |
[07:01] | to check that the heat is still on in my house | 看看我家里的暖气还开着吗 |
[07:04] | so my cats are okay, but I worry about the strays. | 这样我的猫就没事了 但我很担心那些流浪猫 |
[07:08] | They don’t have wings, can’t just fly south. | 它们有没有翅膀 不能飞走躲起来啊 |
[07:11] | You know, freezing to death isn’t supposed to be that bad. | 被冻死其实也还好了 |
[07:15] | Uh, uh, people, uh, | 有些被冻伤 |
[07:17] | who have been resuscitated said it was blissful. | 又被抢救过来的人说 这还是挺幸福的 |
[07:19] | Ms. Gutierrez, if I may, | 古铁雷斯女士 我跟你说啊 |
[07:21] | I saw on TV that the animal shelters are open 24/7. | 我在电视上看到动物救济所都是全天开放的 |
[07:24] | There’s plenty of food. | 那里有很多食物的 |
[07:25] | People can bring in any animal that they find. | 人们找到的任何动物都可以送过去 |
[07:27] | Even horses. Really? | – 马都可以呢 – 真的吗 |
[07:29] | Oh, that’s nice. | 那太好了啊 |
[07:31] | Richard: Okay, then, Ms. Gutierrez. | 好了 古铁雷斯女士 |
[07:32] | Someone will come to bring you to pre-op soon. | 很快会有人来带你做术前准备的 |
[07:37] | Hey, Desmond, meet me in the scrub room. | 德斯蒙德 去刷手室等我 |
[07:39] | Me? Her? Uh, I’m — I’m supposed to assist, Dr. Webber. | – 我吗 – 她吗 不是该我协助手术吗 韦伯医生 |
[07:42] | I remember. But I’m sure the ER is slammed. | 我知道 但急诊室太忙了 |
[07:44] | They could use the help. | 你去帮帮他们吧 |
[07:51] | Woman on TV: The worst snowstorm we have ever seen in Seattle. | 这是西雅图有史以来最严重的的一场暴风雪 |
[07:55] | That’s right — | 没错 |
[07:56] | residents around the region… | 该地区的大部分居民 |
[07:57] | I’ve never seen it snow like this in Seattle. | 西雅图还没下过这么大的雪呢 |
[08:00] | Mm, it’s not supposed to, but y’all ruined the planet so… | 确实不应该 但是是咱们自己毁的地球啊 |
[08:04] | The social worker said | 社工说你拒绝了 |
[08:07] | that you declined to meet with her about your options. | 跟她见面 聊一下你都有什么选择 |
[08:10] | Mm. I just turned 18. | 我已经18了 |
[08:13] | Which means you can apply for extended foster care | 所以你可以申请延长家庭寄养 |
[08:17] | or go to a group home. Or go out on my own. | – 或者去教养院 – 或者靠自己生活啊 |
[08:19] | Why take the chance on getting crappy foster parents | 为什么还要冒着风险 又碰到那种只是为了拿到政府补贴 |
[08:21] | just in it for the money? | 才收养我的烂父母呢 |
[08:22] | Because you — you might get a great family. | 因为也没准能碰到好的家庭啊 |
[08:28] | People that can help you get your high-school diploma, | 没准会碰到可以帮你拿到高中学位 |
[08:31] | apply for college. | 申请大学 |
[08:33] | Uh, help you find a career you love. | 帮你找到你热爱职业的好父母呢 |
[08:35] | What? Oh. College? | – 怎么了 – 上大学 |
[08:37] | That’ll never happen. | 没戏的 |
[08:38] | I’ll just get a job. | 我就找份工作 |
[08:40] | There’s always a sign at a Burger Shack. | 反正汉堡店一直在招人的 |
[08:41] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[08:50] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[08:51] | You’re coming with me. | 跟我来 |
[08:53] | You are checking out jobs around here. | 你要看看我们医院有啥工作 |
[08:55] | I said, come on! | 快点来啊 |
[08:58] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命啊长官 |
[09:07] | Hey. Have you seen my patient? | 你看到我的病人了吗 |
[09:09] | She’s got brown hair and maybe brownish eyes. | 她是棕色头发 估计眼睛也是棕色的 |
[09:12] | She’s about, um… | 大概有一米 |
[09:14] | Well, I don’t know how tall she is. | 我也不知道她多高 |
[09:15] | I — I’ve only seen her in bed. | 我只看过她躺着 |
[09:17] | Uh, no, but after you find her, | 没见过 但你找到之后 |
[09:19] | why don’t we find an on-call room? | 不如我们找一间值班室啊 |
[09:21] | My hip replacement rescheduled. | 我的髋关节置换术改时间了 |
[09:22] | Um, yeah, yeah, sure. | 好的好的啊 |
[09:24] | May– Uh, maybe. | 行吧 |
[09:25] | What? Doesn’t sound fun? | 怎么 不好玩吗 |
[09:26] | Might get snowed in, make a night out of it. | 反正也被大雪困着出不去 不如苦中作乐啊 |
[09:28] | It does, but we’ve been having a lot of fun lately. | 好玩啊 但是我们最近玩太多了吧 |
[09:31] | In fact, this might be the most we’ve talked | 而且你跟我说 你还没跟你父母出柜之后 |
[09:32] | since you told me you weren’t out to your parents. | 今天是咱俩聊天最多的一次了 |
[09:36] | I love you, Nico. You can talk to me. | 我爱你 尼克 有什么都可以跟我说啊 |
[09:39] | You still haven’t found her? | 你还没找到她呢 |
[09:41] | Schmitt, I know this job is hard, | 施密特 我知道这份工作很难 |
[09:44] | but you should be able to follow basics like, | 但你应该能够遵从最基本的规则吧 |
[09:46] | don’t let a severely sick patient evaporate. | 比如说 不要让一个病的很严重的病人人间蒸发了 |
[09:48] | If she isn’t here, you shouldn’t be either. | 如果她找不到了 你也没必要在这了 |
[09:54] | I have to find my patient. | 我得去找病人了 |
[09:58] | Hey, more frostbite, bed 10. | 又有冻疮病人了 10号床 |
[09:59] | Of course there is. | 可不咋的 |
[10:01] | Hey. So, Mom called. | 我妈来电话了 |
[10:03] | Leo is stir-crazy. | 里奥跟疯了似的 |
[10:04] | He keeps trying to open the front door. | 一直想开前门 |
[10:05] | But Allison rolled over. Twice. | 但是艾莉森翻身了 两次呢 |
[10:08] | No! Wait, did your mom record — Oh, you know what? | – 等等 你妈录下来 了吗 算了没事 |
[10:11] | I don’t even know why I bothered to ask. Kendra: Help! | – 我都不知道我为啥要问 – 救命啊 |
[10:12] | Help me, please! Please help! | 谁来帮帮我 |
[10:14] | It’s my wife — she’s not talking. | 我妻子 不讲话了 |
[10:16] | I don’t think she’s breathing. Okay, just stop moving her. Stop. | – 好像没有呼吸了 – 别动她了 |
[10:17] | Let’s lay her down. I got her. | 让她躺下来 有我呢 |
[10:19] | Alright. Yep. Yeah. | 好了 |
[10:20] | We need a gurney! Woman: On it! | – 需要一个轮床 – 好的 |
[10:21] | She’s 32 weeks pregnant. | 她怀孕32周了 |
[10:22] | Why’s she hurt? What happened? | 出什么事了 她哪里受伤了 |
[10:24] | I hit her with my car. | 被我用车撞了 |
[10:35] | Oh, my God. How far along? | 我天 怀孕多少周了 |
[10:37] | 32 weeks. Page OB. | 32周了 呼叫产科 |
[10:38] | Let’s get the X-ray in here, warm saline, | 把X光仪弄进来 还有温的生理盐水 |
[10:40] | and where’s the fetal heart monitor? | 胎儿心脏监护仪呢 |
[10:42] | – Is she dead? -We need to do a full exam. | – 她是死了吗 – 我们得全面检查 |
[10:44] | Kendra, are you hurt? | 肯德拉 你受伤了吗 |
[10:45] | No, no, I’m just c-cold. | 没 我只是很冷 |
[10:47] | Alright, let’s get her a warming blanket. | 给她拿一个热毛毯 |
[10:48] | Her back’s been hurting her, and I was snowed in at work, | 她一直背痛 我被大雪困在单位了 |
[10:50] | and she called and said that she was worried | 她给我打电话说很担心 |
[10:52] | that she might be having contractions. | 自己可能是宫缩了 |
[10:53] | And she wanted to come here. We only live four blocks away. | 想来医院 我们就住在四条街以外 |
[10:55] | She was walking here? I told her not to go, but I-I got in my car. | – 她自己走来的吗 – 我跟她说别自己走 然后我就去开车了 |
[10:59] | I was almost home, and that’s when I-I hit something. | 马上就快到家了 然后我就撞了什么东西 |
[11:02] | And I got out, and… | 然后我下车一看 |
[11:04] | I’m gonna be sick. Whoa, whoa. Hey. | 我要吐了 |
[11:06] | Fetal heartbeat’s strong. | 胎儿心跳很强 |
[11:09] | Tube’s good. Kendra: I thought I was driving on the street. | – 插管正常 – 我以为我是在大街上开车 |
[11:12] | I was on the sidewalk. | 但我已经开到人行道上去了 |
[11:16] | Tess: …and then, under direct visualization, | 然后在可视化腹腔镜下 |
[11:19] | we remove the ports. | 我们移除开口 |
[11:20] | At which point we… | 然后我们 |
[11:22] | Uh, deflate the abdomen | 给腹部排气 |
[11:24] | and close the fascia with U stitches. | 用U型缝针法缝合筋膜 |
[11:27] | Great. So…you ready? | 很好 你准备好了吗 |
[11:31] | Uh, why wouldn’t I be ready? | 为什么会没准备好呢 |
[11:33] | Oh, my mistake. I didn’t realize | 我的错 我都忘了 |
[11:35] | that you had already performed a lap chole. | 你已经做过一个腹腔镜胆囊切除术了 |
[11:38] | Performed one? Of course not. | 做过一个 当然没啊 |
[11:40] | Wait, you don’t want me to… | 等等 你是想让我 |
[11:42] | No, I-I — | 不行 |
[11:44] | I can’t. I’m not ready. | 我不行 我没准备好 |
[11:45] | Do you know how many of your classmates beg | 你知道你有多少同学们 |
[11:47] | to do procedures when they’re not ready? | 在还没准备好的时候想做一个小手术吗 |
[11:49] | By the way you formed the question, | 你都这么问了 |
[11:51] | I assume it’s a big number. | 估计是很多吧 |
[11:53] | I’m not gonna leave you on your own, Desmond. | 我不会让你一个人的 德斯蒙德 |
[11:54] | You’ll be my hands, | 你会是我的双手 |
[11:56] | but I will guide you through the whole thing, | 但我会全程指导你的 |
[11:57] | step by step. | 每一步 |
[12:03] | Have you ever wanted something with your whole being, | 你有没有全身心的想要得到一个什么 |
[12:06] | but there are so many obstacles | 但是有太多障碍了 |
[12:09] | it seems like you won’t get it? | 你感觉自己无法实现了 |
[12:11] | So you try to stop dreaming, | 所以你就不想再做梦了 |
[12:13] | but you can’t make yourself stop, | 但你无法让自己停下来 |
[12:15] | so you just live with it, quietly in hell? | 然后就只能自己默默地忍受着一切痛苦 |
[12:20] | Let’s show your classmates what you’re made of. | 让你的同学们看看你有多厉害吧 |
[12:24] | Yeah. So, uh, Ruben’s a phlebotomist, | 鲁斌呢是一位抽血技师 |
[12:27] | draws blood for lab work, never leaves a bruise. | 给病人抽血拿去化验室化验 连一个淤青都不会留下呢 |
[12:30] | And Pablo, he’s a respiratory therapist — | 然后帕布洛 是一位呼吸治疗师 |
[12:33] | he oversees ventilators on patients | 他会监督病人的呼吸机 |
[12:36] | and, um, helps them if they have any lung issues. Right. | 如果他们有任何肺部问题 他都会帮忙 |
[12:40] | So should you — Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 然后就 喂喂喂 |
[12:41] | Schmitt! Slow down! | 施密特 别跑啊 |
[12:43] | Huh? What’s the problem? Uh, nothing. No problem. | – 怎么了啊 – 没怎么 |
[12:45] | All good. | 没事 |
[12:47] | I lost a patient. | 我失去了一个病人 |
[12:49] | I mean, physically. I can’t find her. | 我是说丢了 找不到了 |
[12:53] | If this story doesn’t have a happy ending, | 如果这个故事没有皆大欢喜的结局 |
[12:54] | neither will your career. Understand? | 你的事业也危在旦夕了 懂吗 |
[12:56] | Yep. I’m just gonna… | 嗯呢 我去找了 |
[13:00] | Can I have his job? | 我能做他的工作吗 |
[13:01] | Losing people? | 把人弄丢 |
[13:02] | You’re not funny. | 不好笑 |
[13:04] | Hayes: Think this shunt will stop the bleeding? | 你觉得这个分流术能止血吗 |
[13:07] | Meredith: Well, it’s our only choice until the liver gets here. | 肝脏到达之前 这是唯一的选择了 |
[13:10] | So, you were fired. | 所以 你被开除了啊 |
[13:12] | And? | 然后呢 |
[13:14] | And I never heard the full story, and we have time to kill. | 我都没听过故事的完整版本啊 而且咱俩现在也没别的事儿干 |
[13:19] | I had a 4-year-old patient, | 我那时候有个4岁的病人 |
[13:22] | and she did not have health insurance, | 她没有医保 |
[13:25] | so I put my daughter’s name on her paperwork | 我就把我女儿的名字给写上去了 |
[13:27] | so that I could save her life. That’s insane. | – 这样就能救她了 – 简直疯了哦 |
[13:30] | Well, if you had seen how sick she was — | 如果你看到那个小姑娘病的有多严重 |
[13:32] | No, this country’s medical system is insane | 不 我是说美国的医疗系统疯了 |
[13:33] | that you had to do that. | 才会逼得你做出这种事 |
[13:35] | I’d do it for more people if I could, | 如果可以我还会继续的 |
[13:37] | but then they would definitely take away my license. | 但这样的话我的医生执照就真的要被吊销了 |
[13:40] | Hmm. Never seen such an early case of cirrhosis before. | 从未见过如此早期的肝硬化病例 |
[13:43] | Alpha-1-Antitrypsin deficiency. | 抗胰蛋白酶缺乏症 |
[13:46] | Elisa’s older sister died of the same thing. | 艾丽莎的姐姐就是死于这种病 |
[13:48] | Family’s first doctor diagnosed it from the autopsy. | 还是他们家找的第一个医生从尸检中诊断出来的 |
[13:50] | O.R. Nurse: That was Seattle Pres. | 西雅图长老医院来电话了 |
[13:52] | Dr. DeLuca just left with the donor organ. | 德卢卡医生已经带着捐赠器官离开了 |
[13:54] | On foot? No idea. | – 步行吗 – 不知道 |
[13:58] | Alpha-1-Antitrypsin deficiency. | 抗胰蛋白酶缺乏症 |
[14:00] | Was their first doctor Alex Karev? | 他们找的第一个医生是亚力克斯·卡列夫吗 |
[14:02] | My absentee co-chief? Yes, it was. | 我那个目前缺席的联合主任吗 没错 |
[14:04] | I think I remember her. She loved comic books. | 我好像记得她 她喜欢看漫画书 |
[14:07] | He did a whole thing for her on the PEDS floor. | 他在儿科病房搞了一大堆 |
[14:10] | He was devastated when she died. | 她死的时候亚力克斯都要崩溃了 |
[14:11] | Well, not devastated enough to come back and help Elisa. | 还不够崩溃啊 不然就回来救艾丽莎了 |
[14:14] | Yang spoke a lot about Karev. | 杨之前老提亚力克斯 |
[14:16] | She used to call him the devil or something? | 她以前管他叫什么大魔王还是什么的 |
[14:17] | Evil Spawn. Evil Spawn. That was it. | – 再生侠 – 对对 再生侠 |
[14:21] | What did Yang say about me? | 杨说我什么了 |
[14:24] | Nothing that I can recall. | 我记不起来了 |
[14:51] | No. | 不 |
[14:53] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[14:55] | Stop! Everybody. Oh, my God, stop. | 都住手 各位 都住手 |
[14:57] | Schmitt?! What if we’d have been in mid-dissection? | 施密特 如果我们正切了一半怎么办 |
[14:59] | You could’ve startled Dr. Desmond so badly | 你会吓到德斯蒙德医生 |
[15:01] | she’d injure the common bile duct. | 然后伤到总胆管的 |
[15:02] | Dr. Desmond? Who’s that? | 德斯蒙德医生是谁啊 |
[15:04] | She may not have been your year, | 她可能没你资历那么老 |
[15:06] | but, Schmitt, that’s no excuse for not knowing who she is. | 但是你不知道人家是谁太不礼貌了 施密特 |
[15:08] | That’s my patient, Tess Anderson! | 那是我的病人 苔丝·安德森啊 |
[15:12] | Your patient? Now, that’s absurd. | 你的病人 别开玩笑了 |
[15:13] | I can explain. | 我可以解释的 |
[15:15] | Am I, um, technically a-a patient? | 严格意义上来说我确实是病人 |
[15:17] | Yes. But you were the one that brought me into the OR. | 没错 但是是你带我进手术室的啊 |
[15:19] | I was just gonna stay in the skills lab, | 我就想待在练习室来着 |
[15:21] | but you told me to be confident, and I also… | 但你叫我要自信啊 我又 |
[15:25] | Oh, not again! | 别又跑啊 |
[15:28] | Hey! Stop! | 别跑啊 |
[15:30] | God in heaven. | 额滴老天爷啊 |
[15:37] | Hey, Pierce! Pierce, Pierce, here! | 皮尔斯 来一下 |
[15:39] | I want you to meet, uh, Joey Phillips. | 介绍你认识 一下 乔伊·菲利普斯 |
[15:40] | He is experiencing my version of a career fair. | 我在给他举办招聘会呢 |
[15:43] | Joey, this is Dr. Maggie Pierce. | 乔伊 这是玛姬·皮尔斯医生 |
[15:45] | Just like Avery, she is chief of her own department, | 刚跟艾弗里一样 是他们心脏科的主管 |
[15:48] | cardiothoracic surgery. Well, technically, I’m co-chief, right? | – 心胸外科的 – 严格意义上来说我是联合主任啊 |
[15:51] | I was the chief, but then I kind of got demoted. | 我本来是主任的 然后我算是被降级Lee吧 |
[15:53] | After you quit and got rehired out of the goodness of my heart. | 是因为你自己辞职了 然后我发善心又把你雇回来了好吧 |
[15:57] | Which is why it is such an honor to be co-chief, | 所以说能当上联合主任是我的荣幸啊 |
[16:01] | and I’m so proud. | 我很骄傲 |
[16:02] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Maggie. Mom’s in P.E.A. | – 嗯嗯嗯 – 玛姬 那个孕妇要不行了 |
[16:05] | Okay, come on, come on. | 走了走了 |
[16:06] | Okay. We lost her pulse. Did we get OB? | 没有脉搏了 联系上产科的了吗 |
[16:09] | They got swamped with an abruption upstairs. | 他们产科那边有个撕裂伤 忙不过来了 |
[16:10] | Give me that ultrasound. | 快点做超声波啊 |
[16:12] | Bailey: You know what, Joey? | 这样吧 乔伊 |
[16:13] | We should go check out a calmer department. | 我们还是去看看更不那么严重的病人吧 |
[16:15] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她没事吧 |
[16:16] | The rib must’ve punctured her heart. | 肋骨估计是刺穿了心脏 |
[16:17] | Damn it. Fetal heart rate’s down to 80. | 完了 胎儿心率下降到80了 |
[16:18] | I think we’re out of time. | 可能没时间了 |
[16:20] | Time for what? Use words. You’re not using words. | 没时间干什么 说话啊 怎么不说话 |
[16:22] | Am I losing them both? | 我是要失去她和孩子了吗 |
[16:23] | Bailey: I’m sorry, what’s your name? | 抱歉 你叫什么 |
[16:24] | Kendra. I’m Kendra. | 肯德拉 |
[16:26] | Kendra, okay, they need to do a C-section. | 肯德拉 她们要做剖腹产 |
[16:27] | But she’s only 32 weeks. | 但她才怀孕32周啊 |
[16:29] | Yeah, but her heart has been stopped for too long, | 是 但是她心脏停跳太久了 |
[16:31] | and if they don’t deliver the baby now, it’ll be too late. | 如果他们现在不把孩子接生出来 就太迟了 |
[16:34] | And then they’ll help Lesley? | 然后就会继续抢救莱斯利了吗 |
[16:35] | Uh, I’m afraid — | 这个 恐怕已经 |
[16:37] | Let’s get a lap and a thoracotomy tray. | 拿一个腹腔镜和开胸术托盘来 |
[16:38] | We’re gonna do a C-section and a thoracotomy. | 要做剖腹产和开胸术 |
[16:40] | Both? Hunt, she will lose way too much blood. | 一起吗 亨特 她会失血过多的 |
[16:42] | We can give her more. We’re saving them both. | 可以再给输血 我们都要救下来 |
[16:44] | Mom and baby, okay? | 妈妈和孩子都要救 |
[16:46] | Teddy, you take over CPR. | 泰迪 你接手心脏复苏 |
[16:48] | I — Hold on. Hold on. I’m gonna prep for a crash C-section. | – 等下等下 – 我准备紧急剖腹产 |
[16:51] | Kendra: Joey, take her arm. | 乔伊 拉住她 |
[16:53] | Get her out of here. | 带她出去 |
[16:54] | Come on. Lesley, I love you. | – 走吧 – 莱斯利 我爱你 |
[16:56] | I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 真对不起 |
[17:00] | You don’t have to have me guarded. | 你们不用一帮人看着我 |
[17:01] | I’m not a lunatic. | 我又不是疯子 |
[17:02] | You almost cut into a patient with zero qualifications. | 你差点毫无资格的给一个病人开刀了 |
[17:05] | I spent half my life in hospitals. | 我自己半辈子都是在医院度过的 |
[17:06] | Mm. What kind of hospitals? | 什么样的医院呢 |
[17:08] | Schmitt, can you go check on the psych eval? | 施密特 你去催一下心理评估吧 |
[17:11] | Gladly. | 很乐意 |
[17:14] | Is there someone that we can call for you? | 可以替你联系谁吗 |
[17:16] | Um, friends or family? | 家人朋友什么的 |
[17:19] | No one who’d come out in a blizzard. | 这么大暴风雪的 没人会出来的 |
[17:22] | Tess, what were you thinking? | 苔丝 你想什么呢 |
[17:25] | I got caught. It doesn’t matter. | 我被抓了 不重要了 |
[17:27] | Well, it matters to me. | 我觉得很重要的 |
[17:30] | I have adrenocortical carcinoma. | 我得了肾上腺皮质癌了 |
[17:32] | Which is extremely treatable at your stage. | 你这个阶段还是可以治疗的 |
[17:34] | Yeah, so I’ve heard. | 我听说了 |
[17:36] | First time you get sick, everyone’s there for you. | 你第一次生病呢 所有人都会在你身边支持你 |
[17:39] | Kids at school who hated me… | 本来在学校里讨厌我的小孩 |
[17:42] | came to the hospital and apologized and cried. | 都会跑到医院来哭 来跟我道歉 |
[17:46] | Not so much the second time or the third. | 但第二次第三次就不会了 |
[17:48] | This is my fourth type of cancer in eight years. | 这已经是八年内我出现的第四种癌症了 |
[17:51] | In high school, I was so inspired by the doctors, | 高中的时候 我深受医生启发 |
[17:53] | I decided to become one, | 我决定也当一名医生 |
[17:55] | to become the people who saved my life. | 变成救了我一命的那种人 |
[17:57] | * Waiting I was * | 我一直在等待 |
[18:00] | Got diagnosed the third time in med school. | 在医学院的时候第三次确诊了癌症 |
[18:02] | Recovery took a year, drained my college fund. | 花了一年时间恢复 大学学费都拿来治病了 |
[18:05] | Now I’m a barista. | 现在我是一个咖啡师了 |
[18:07] | *Waiting… …to break free * | 等待着 挣脱束缚 |
[18:11] | And when I was getting sick, everyone else just kept living. | 我生病的时候 其他人都一直继续着自己的生活 |
[18:14] | Graduating, matching. | 毕业 去到不同的医院的项目 |
[18:17] | They all got to live their dream while I just sat here. | 他们都在实现梦想 而我只能坐在这里 |
[18:20] | * Can’t let go * | 无法放手 |
[18:23] | And then, one night, it snowed. | 然后有天晚上 下雪了 |
[18:25] | * But no one knows * | 但无人知晓 |
[18:27] | It snowed so much almost no one was here. | 雪下的太大了 这里都没人 |
[18:29] | And everything looked new. | 一切看起来都是崭新的 |
[18:33] | And I thought, “What if I were new?” | 然后我想 如果我也是焕然一新的呢 |
[18:36] | “What if I got to live my dream just once?” | 如果我能这一次实现我的梦想呢 |
[18:40] | “Just for a day. | 哪怕就一天 |
[18:43] | How would it feel?” | 会是什么感觉呢 |
[18:45] | Felt great, by the way. | 顺便说一下 逃离的感觉 |
[18:47] | Escaping. | 很棒 |
[18:49] | Dr. Webber, you paged? | 韦伯医生 你呼我啊 |
[18:51] | Uh, yes, I need you to scrub in with me… | 是的 我需要你跟我一起 |
[18:52] | …for Ms. Gutierrez’s lap chole. | 给古铁雷斯女士做腹腔镜胆囊切除术 |
[18:54] | Wow. Thank you. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[18:56] | * Waiting * | 等等 |
[19:00] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[19:01] | Uh…it doesn’t concern you. * | 跟你没关系 |
[19:07] | * Waiting * | 等待 |
[19:09] | * I was waiting * | 我一直在等待 |
[19:12] | Second round of epi is in. Are we ready? | 已经注射了第二轮肾上腺素 准备好了吗 |
[19:16] | Okay, here we go, Lesley. | 要开始了 莱斯利 |
[19:24] | * Waiting I was * | 我一直在等待 |
[19:25] | When’s the last time you did a C-section? | 你上次做剖腹产是什么时候了 |
[19:27] | This is just a normal laparotomy with a…baby inside. | 这只是一个正常的剖腹手术 里面有个孩子而已 |
[19:30] | Did we page the NICU team yet? They’re on their way. | – 联系新生儿重监室了吗 – 已经过来了 |
[19:32] | We have seconds before we lose both of them. | 很快就要失去他们俩了 |
[19:34] | We have a liver lac, | 肝脏有撕裂 |
[19:35] | I need you to be on standby with the laps. | 你得待命准备做腹腔镜 |
[19:36] | Owen, you need to cut. | 欧文 赶紧开刀 |
[19:38] | -Okay. -Stopping compressions. | – 好 – 停止按压 |
[19:40] | * Waiting * | 等待 |
[19:41] | My turn. Stop CPR. | 该我了 停止心脏复苏 |
[19:44] | Retractor. | 牵开器 |
[19:45] | * …to break free * | 等待着 逃离束缚 |
[19:49] | No response from Dr. DeLuca. | 德卢卡医生没有回复 |
[19:51] | He left over an hour ago. | 他一个多小时前走的 |
[19:52] | Should I not have trusted him to go? | 我是不该信任他能办好吗 |
[19:54] | Suture scissors. | 缝合剪 |
[19:58] | Okay. So, why Switzerland? | 那你为什么去瑞士 |
[20:00] | What? We have time to kill. | – 什么 – 反正也没事干啊 |
[20:02] | Why did you move to Switzerland? | 你为什么搬去瑞士了 |
[20:03] | I sort of ran away. When my wife died. | 我妻子去世之后 我差不多是逃离了吧 |
[20:06] | Took my kids and went to the furthest place I could think of. | 带着孩子去了我能想到的最远的地方了 |
[20:10] | Don’t usually get a laugh when I tell that one. | 我一般说这句话的时候没人会笑啊 |
[20:12] | Uh, I’m sorry, it’s just that I did the same exact thing. | 抱歉 只不过我也是一模一样的 |
[20:20] | Where’d you run to? | 你跑哪去了 |
[20:21] | San Diego. | 圣地亚哥 |
[20:23] | No idea why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[20:27] | When your husband died, was it fast or was it slow? | 你丈夫去世 是很快还是很慢 |
[20:30] | Fast, very fast. | 很快 特别快 |
[20:33] | You? Unbearably slow. | – 你呢 – 无法忍受的缓慢过程 |
[20:35] | Years. | 很多年 |
[20:37] | Everyone says it gets easier. | 大家都说慢慢会好的 |
[20:43] | Well, it does and it doesn’t. | 时好时坏吧 |
[20:46] | I mean, the firsts are tough. | 各种第一次真的很难过 |
[20:49] | And just when you feel like you’re starting to heal — | 之后当你感觉你刚要好起来了 |
[20:51] | First time Liam got a stomach bug, | 我妻子去世后 利亚姆第一次长胃虫 |
[20:53] | I nearly had to be committed. | 我整个人都傻了 |
[20:55] | 15 years of medical training out the window. | 感觉15年医生白当了 |
[20:57] | First anniversary, first birthdays… | 还有到了之后的第一个纪念日 生日的时候 |
[21:02] | First kiss. | 还有之后的第一次跟人接吻啊 |
[21:04] | Haven’t had that one yet. | 那个我倒还没经历过 |
[21:07] | Okay, I’m back. I got it. | 我回来了 拿到了 |
[21:09] | Here. Here. I got it. | 给我吧给我吧 |
[21:13] | Dr. DeLuca, tell me you wore gloves. | 德卢卡医生 你戴了手套的吧 |
[21:15] | Okay. I wore gloves. | 我戴了的 |
[21:17] | Let’s page Dr. Avery right now. | 赶紧呼艾弗里医生 |
[21:19] | And let’s prep for this transplant! | 然后准备肝脏移植 |
[21:29] | Everyone is overexaggerating, okay? | 你们都太夸张了好吧 |
[21:31] | We’re taking away resources from actual patients that need us. | 你们去救治病人啊 不要在我身上浪费资源 |
[21:33] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[21:41] | Jackson: Simms, I need a rewarming basin | 西姆斯 我需要复温盆 |
[21:43] | set up at 100 degrees with saline, | 倒入一百度的生理盐水 |
[21:45] | warming blanket, and I want tPA on standby | 暖和的毯子 还有 准备好对苯二甲酸 |
[21:47] | just in case we end up needing it. On it. | – 以防万一 – 好的 |
[21:49] | No. Stop. This is ridiculous. | 别弄了 我没事的 |
[21:50] | I need to treat patients. | 我要去治病救人了 |
[21:51] | You’re not treating patients like this. | 你这样怎么治病救人啊 |
[21:53] | W-Who are you gonna treat? You’re not a doctor right now. | 你要救谁啊 你现在不是医生好吗 |
[21:55] | Can — Can we get my sister out of here, please? | 能把我姐姐弄出去吗 |
[21:57] | DeLuca, I’ve been doing this all day, | 德卢卡 我今天治疗了一天冻疮来了 |
[21:58] | so I need you to listen close. | 你给我听好 |
[22:00] | If you do not let me treat you exactly the way I need to, | 如果你不让我按照我的方式来帮你 |
[22:02] | you will lose one or both of your hands, | 你可能一只或者两只手就全部要截肢了 |
[22:04] | and your future as a surgeon, okay? | 你以后就再也当不了医生了 知道吗 |
[22:06] | So sit tight, shut the hell up, and let me get you thawed out. | 所以你坐好了 闭上嘴 让我给你解冻吧 |
[22:12] | A rib has punctured the pericardium. | 一根肋骨刺穿了心包 |
[22:15] | Teddy: It feels like one big clot. | 感觉是一个大血块 |
[22:17] | She’s tamponading — the heart has no room to beat. | 她心脏被堵塞了 没有跳动的余地了 |
[22:19] | We’re gonna have to open her up. Metz. | 我们得开胸了 梅斯 |
[22:21] | How are you doing? Okay. Where’s that warmer? | – 你那边怎么样了 – 保温器呢 |
[22:23] | -Okay. Alright. – | 好 |
[22:27] | Okay, here we go. | 好了好了 |
[22:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:38] | Okay, starting compressions. | 好了 开始按压 |
[22:40] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 加油加油加油啊 |
[22:43] | I’m gonna need a neonatal intubation tray. | 我需要一个新生儿插管托盘 |
[22:46] | Come on, come on, come on. Come on, come on. | 加油加油加油啊 |
[22:48] | I asked her not to leave the house. | 我跟她说了别离开家的 |
[22:51] | I asked her not to go. | 我让她不要来医院的 |
[22:55] | You know, pregnant women have a stubborn streak. | 怀孕的女人都很倔的啊 |
[22:59] | Yeah, but this isn’t normal, right? | 但这不对啊 |
[23:03] | I mean, having heart surgery and delivering a baby? | 一边做心脏手术一边生孩子 |
[23:06] | Have you ever seen this? | 你见过这样子的吗 |
[23:10] | Y– I-I’ll go check on her. | 我去看看她 |
[23:12] | Hey, stay right here. | 你别乱跑 |
[23:21] | Her bleeding has stopped with the shunt, | 出血已经用分流器止住了 |
[23:22] | and we did a successful transplant. | 我们成功地进行了移植 |
[23:24] | Her numbers are improving. | 她的各项体征都有了改善 |
[23:25] | So…she’s okay. Elisa’s okay? | 那艾丽莎没事了吗 |
[23:27] | She’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[23:31] | We’d like to thank the doctor who went out in the snow | 我们想感谢一下冒着大雪去拿肝脏的医生 |
[23:33] | to get the liver. Do you know where he is? | 你们知道他在哪吗 |
[23:34] | Oh, he’s warming up. | 他在取暖呢 |
[23:35] | You’ve all been so… | 你们真的太 |
[23:38] | Thank you. Thank you. | 万分感激 |
[23:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[23:49] | Oh, God. Is there an update? | 有进展了吗 |
[23:52] | I just pulled a huge clot out of her pericardium, | 我刚从她的心包里取出一个大血块 |
[23:55] | and now I’m massaging — Teddy: Wait, hold compressions. | – 我现在在按摩 – 等一下 先别按压了 |
[23:57] | Let’s see if we have a rhythm. | 看看是不是有心跳了 |
[24:03] | Maggie: Alright, let’s pack her and get her to the OR. | 好 给她包起来 送去手术室 |
[24:05] | Uh, Hunt? Baby’s intubated, two rounds of epi. | – 亨特 – 孩子插上管了 打了两轮肾上腺素 |
[24:08] | Just hold on, just…give it a second. | 等一下 等一下 |
[24:20] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[24:22] | Bailey: Dear God. | 天啊 |
[24:25] | You guys… | 你们太棒了 |
[24:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:28] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[24:29] | He brought them both back. | 他把她们俩都救回来了 |
[24:31] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[24:33] | He’s right, Hunt. Everybody, this was awesome. | 他说的对 亨特 你们大家都太棒了 |
[24:38] | -It was, wasn’t it? -Oh! | 对不对 |
[24:58] | Careful. | 小心啊 |
[24:59] | Avery’s trying to save DeLuca’s hands | 艾弗里正在挽救德卢卡的双手呢 |
[25:02] | because he played outside for too long. | 因为他在外面玩太久了 |
[25:03] | How did you know I was out here? | 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[25:05] | A little blinking beacon in my brain | 我脑子里有一个不停闪烁的小信号 |
[25:08] | tells me where you are at all times. | 每时每刻都在告诉我你在哪 |
[25:09] | That was creepy. Even for me. | 这话我听着都吓人 |
[25:11] | No, I — I came down from the ER with cocoa, | 我拿着热巧从急诊室过来的 |
[25:14] | and I saw you walk out of trauma one. | 看到你从一号抢救室出来了 |
[25:17] | Looked like an unbelievable save. | 你们刚刚真的是抢救的很成功啊 |
[25:18] | Here. Here. | 给你 |
[25:19] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[25:20] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:23] | Yeah, I’m just, uh… | 嗯 我就是 |
[25:25] | I’m just, uh…trying to quiet my mind. | 想要让自己淡定一下 |
[25:29] | You know, I’ve had this fear for a couple months, | 我有一种恐惧 好几个月了 |
[25:31] | and I’m just, uh… | 我就是 |
[25:34] | Just worried that it might be coming true. | 很担心要成真了 |
[25:36] | What’s that? | 什么看恐惧 |
[25:37] | Well, I’m just — | 我但觉 |
[25:39] | I’m worried that Owen is the father of Amelia’s baby. | 我担心欧文是艾米莉亚孩子的父亲 |
[25:42] | Which is crazy, probably, right? That — | 这太疯狂了吧 |
[25:45] | But it — it — I just — I can’t shake it. | 但我真的 一直这么想的 |
[25:48] | It’s the first thing that went through my mind | 我一听说艾米莉亚怀孕了 |
[25:49] | when I heard that Amelia was pregnant. | 我就想到这个了 |
[25:51] | W-Why — Why do you think that is? | 那你觉得是为什么呢 |
[25:53] | Because I’m broken, maybe? Ah. | 可能我内心支离破碎了吧 |
[25:57] | ‘Cause I can’t trust that things will work out ’cause… | 因为我没法相信我们俩能长久 |
[26:02] | Because maybe I’m afraid that — | 因为我很害怕 |
[26:04] | that he’ll always be in love with Amelia. | 他会永远爱着艾米莉亚吧 |
[26:06] | That’s a terrible feeling, | 这种感觉真不好 |
[26:08] | thinking somebody you’re in love with | 想到你爱着的人 |
[26:10] | is pining for someone else. | 一直为别人伤神 |
[26:11] | I mean…trust me, I know. | 相信我 我可懂了 |
[26:15] | But, hey… | 不过啊 |
[26:17] | Come on. I… | 别这样 |
[26:18] | I’ve seen Owen with you. | 我看过欧文跟你一起的样子 |
[26:21] | That man’s clearly in love with you. | 他很显然是爱你的 |
[26:23] | It’s seeping out of his ruddy little pores. | 他的每一个毛孔都透露着对你的爱啊 |
[26:26] | Trust me, I’d be the first one | 相信我 不然我跟他这么不对付 |
[26:27] | to tell you otherwise. | 他要是不爱你我早第一个告诉你了 |
[26:36] | You’re a good man, Tom. | 你是个好人 汤姆 |
[26:38] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[26:40] | You’re the only person here who thinks that. | 你是唯一觉得我是好人的 |
[26:42] | I-I know people dislike me. | 我知道大家不喜欢我 |
[26:46] | Strongly. | 很不喜欢我 |
[26:48] | And I know I don’t show it, but, uh, I think I hate it. | 我知道我没表现出来 但我很讨厌这样 |
[26:51] | And…they’re all part of a club, | 他们大家都是一伙的 |
[26:54] | and they won’t have me join. | 就是不肯接纳我 |
[26:57] | And I’ve been trying for two years. | 我都努力两年了 |
[27:00] | Well, I don’t dislike you. | 我没有讨厌你啊 |
[27:02] | I’d even say I like you. | 甚至还挺喜欢你呢 |
[27:06] | A lot. Hmm. | 很喜欢的 |
[27:10] | What are you doing? What? | – 你干什么 – 怎么了 |
[27:13] | Oh, that look, I — That look is — | 你这表情 |
[27:15] | No, there’s no look! You always have a look. | – 我啥表情 – 你老是一副表情 |
[27:17] | No. No look. | 没有的 |
[27:18] | Oh. There’s no look. | 面无表情 |
[27:20] | I don’t — No, that’s — Oh, that — | 不是的 你这 |
[27:23] | Tom! Oh! | 汤姆 啊 |
[27:24] | You are a dead man! | 你死定了 |
[27:27] | Don’t. Don’t! You wait. Oh, yes. | 不要啊 等一下 |
[27:28] | Don’t — Don’t do it. Don’t — | 别砸我 别啊 |
[27:35] | These hands are insured! | 我的手可是上了保险的 |
[27:37] | Psych says that she’s not a flight risk, | 心理评估显示她没有逃跑的风险了 |
[27:40] | so I moved her surgery to tomorrow. | 我把她手术改到明天了 |
[27:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:43] | * Deep water * | 深潭之水 |
[27:49] | Ms. Gutierrez is okay. | 古铁雷斯女士没事了 |
[27:51] | You here to rub it in? | 你是来给我伤口上撒盐的吗 |
[27:53] | No, I’m here because after the surgery, | 不是啊 因为手术之后 |
[27:55] | she asked where the doctor was | 她问我 那个说动物救助站的医生 |
[27:56] | that had the nice things to say about the animals. | 怎么不见了呢 |
[27:59] | Did you tell her I’m in a straitjacket? | 你有跟她说 我是个骗子吗 |
[28:01] | I said that Dr. Desmond was with another patient. | 我说德斯蒙特医生现在有其他病人 |
[28:04] | Desmond. | 德斯蒙特 |
[28:06] | Sounds like something out of a soap opera. | 感觉跟电视剧里的名字是的 |
[28:09] | I’m such an idiot. | 真是太蠢了我 |
[28:11] | My dream was to be a surgeon, too. | 我的梦想也是当医生啊 |
[28:14] | Yeah, well, lucky you. | 那你太幸运了 |
[28:15] | You really want to get into a contest about obstacles with me? | 你真想跟我比比谁这一路走来更不容易吗 |
[28:18] | * Oh, the man that I was * | 曾经的我 |
[28:20] | What I was saying was my dream was a lot harder | 我想说的是 同样的梦想 |
[28:23] | than it was for other people. | 我就比别人要难实现很多 |
[28:25] | But I stuck with it, and I made it come true. | 但我一直坚持 最终实现了 |
[28:29] | * And the boy that I have become * | 我最终成为的人 |
[28:30] | If you can survive four cancers… | 如果你都能战胜四个癌症 |
[28:31] | * I wanna run * | 我想逃 |
[28:33] | …you can finish med school. | 你也能上完医学院 |
[28:35] | * Just like the times before and the times before * | 就好像以前 和以前 |
[28:42] | You know why I asked you to be my hands today? | 你知道为什么今天我让你做我的双手吗 |
[28:46] | Some teaching crap, I guess. | 是你的教学策略吧 |
[28:48] | * Down that ancient corridor * | 沿着古老的走廊 |
[28:56] | What is it? Parkinson’s? | 怎么了 是帕金森吗 |
[28:58] | * When I get home * | 等我回到家 |
[28:59] | Yeah, it could be. | 可能是 |
[29:00] | Or old age, I’m not sure. | 也可能是老了 我不确定 |
[29:02] | * I’ll throw my arms ’round my sister * | 我会环抱住我的姐妹 |
[29:04] | There are treatments for that now. Medications. | 现在可以治疗了 有药物 |
[29:05] | They’re even working on some brain surgeries that — | 还有人在研究脑部手术呢 |
[29:08] | There’s no treatment that can let me | 没有什么治疗方案 |
[29:09] | keep doing what I love most. | 可以让我继续做我最爱的事情了 |
[29:12] | This job defined me. | 我的工作定义了我 |
[29:15] | More than any relationship, any illness. | 比任何一段关系 一个疾病都要重要 |
[29:19] | And if I can’t do it anymore, then… | 如果我无法继续了 |
[29:22] | You were right earlier, | 你之前说的没错 |
[29:24] | this is the greatest job on the planet. | 这确实是全世界最棒的工作了 |
[29:26] | And if I thought there was even a chance | 如果但凡有一丝机会 |
[29:28] | that I could get to operate again, | 我可以继续做手术 |
[29:30] | I would move heaven and earth to make it happen. | 翻山越岭我也要实现 |
[29:32] | So you can give up, but I can’t? | 所以你能放弃 我就不行吗 |
[29:34] | No, there is a big difference | 不 战争失败之后举白旗 |
[29:36] | between throwing in the towel after a fight | 跟还没开始打仗就投降认输 |
[29:38] | and before the fight even started. | 是有很大区别的 |
[29:40] | * I wanna run * | 我想要逃离 |
[29:43] | * Just like the times before and the times before * | 就好像以前 和以前 |
[29:50] | No, you — you can’t. | 不行的啊 |
[29:52] | Ah, I don’t need it anymore. | 我不再需要了 |
[30:00] | But I really hope you do. | 但我希望你有一天用得上 |
[30:18] | Jackson: And this will help with the pain. DeLuca: It doesn’t hurt, actually. | – 这会帮忙减轻你的疼痛 – 其实一点都不痛啊 |
[30:21] | It will. I mean, none of your blisters are open now, | 现在你的水泡都还没有破 |
[30:23] | but there’s a very strong chance | 但很有可能 |
[30:24] | I’m gonna need to debride in the OR. | 我得去手术室里给你清创了 |
[30:26] | And, DeLuca, I can’t stress this enough — | 还有 德卢卡 我再次跟你强调 |
[30:28] | the next 12 hours are critical. | 接下来的12小时时很关键的 |
[30:33] | -Thank you. -Thank you. -Mm-hmm. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[30:34] | I’m not really in the mood for visitors. | 我现在没心情见访客 |
[30:36] | Andrew, that little girl is alive because of you. | 安德鲁 那个小姑娘因为你活下来了 |
[30:40] | So I just wanted you to know that. | 我只是想跟你说一下 |
[30:42] | I do know that. | 我知道的 |
[30:44] | And I also know that if you’d had it your way, | 我也知道 如果让你得逞了 |
[30:46] | I wouldn’t have gone out there, | 我就出不去了 |
[30:47] | and that little girl would be dead. | 那小姑娘就会死了 |
[30:49] | So I guess you’re thanking me for not listening to you. | 所以你是在谢谢我没听你的话吧 |
[30:52] | Andrea, we were just worried about you. | 安德里亚 我们只是很担心你 |
[30:57] | Okay, this is just like when Papa — | 你这就跟爸爸之前 |
[31:01] | I’m not him, okay?! I’m not him! | 我不是他 我跟他不一样 行吗 |
[31:04] | For the first time in my career, | 我职业生涯中 第一次 |
[31:06] | I’m succeeding on my own, without anybody’s help. | 没有人帮忙我也成功了 |
[31:08] | Why can’t you just be happy for me and accept that? | 为什么不能就接受这一切 替我开心呢 |
[31:11] | Why — Why — Why you do you always got to accuse me | 为什么总得过来指责我 说我不健康呢 |
[31:12] | of — of not being well? Because there’s a history — | 因为是有家族历史的 |
[31:15] | Okay, well I don’t accuse you of having Alzheimer’s | 那你每次忘了什么事情 |
[31:16] | every time you forget something, do I? | 我也没说你可能会得老年痴呆吧 |
[31:20] | You know, you can go, Meredith. | 你走吧 梅瑞狄斯 |
[31:21] | Please, just — just leave. | 走吧 拜托了 |
[31:38] | Sorry. I had a couple of fires to put out. | 抱歉 我得去灭几个火 |
[31:40] | That’s a chief’s job. | 这是主任的工作职责啊 |
[31:43] | Did the baby’s mom make it? | 孩子妈妈活过来了吗 |
[31:45] | She did. Lesley’s in the ICU. | 嗯 莱斯利在重监室呢 |
[31:48] | Was that woman right? | 那个女人说的对吗 |
[31:49] | This doesn’t usually happen? | 一般不会这样的吧 |
[31:51] | It definitely does not. | 当然了 |
[31:54] | That might have been the coolest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这可能是我见过最酷的事情了 |
[31:59] | Me, too. | 一样 |
[32:06] | Hey, c-come home with me. | 跟我回家吧 |
[32:09] | With my family. | 跟我家人一起 |
[32:10] | What? Come to my house. | – 什么 – 来我家吧 |
[32:13] | Stay while you finish high school, | 你继续上高中的时候 住我家吧 |
[32:15] | while we fill out your college applications. | 我们还可以一起申请大学 |
[32:17] | And after you’ve been away at school, | 等你去上大学了 |
[32:21] | come back and eat Thanksgiving dinner | 感恩节就回来我家吃饭 |
[32:23] | and — and do your laundry. | 回来我家洗衣服 |
[32:25] | And maybe talk about what career you want. | 我们或许还能聊聊你以后想做什么工作 |
[32:29] | Look, I don’t need money from the county. | 我不是为了什么政府补助才要这样子做的 |
[32:31] | That’s not what this is about. | 重点不在这 |
[32:33] | I have an extra room, extra food, | 我家有多余的屋子 多余的食物 |
[32:36] | extra…love to give. | 也有多余的爱可以给你 |
[32:40] | I have a son who loves to play video games. | 我儿子很喜欢打电动 |
[32:43] | And a husband who…will understand eventually. | 我丈夫 最终也会理解的 |
[32:51] | You’re serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[32:53] | When have you known me to not to be serious? | 我这人 什么时候会不认真 |
[32:57] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[32:58] | Yeah. I’d like that. | 我愿意 |
[33:02] | You — | 真的吗 |
[33:04] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的啊 太好了 |
[33:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:10] | Alright. | 好 |
[33:15] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 太谢谢你们了 |
[33:23] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[33:30] | I’ve seen her, sweetheart. | 我看过她了 亲爱的 |
[33:33] | I’ve seen our little girl. | 我们的小女儿 |
[33:36] | And she is… | 她特别 |
[33:40] | she is so you. | 像你 |
[33:53] | Can I give this to you? | 能把这个给你吗 |
[33:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:56] | Maggie, I have a favor to ask you. | 玛姬 有件事情想请你帮忙 |
[33:57] | Sure… | 好的啊 |
[34:00] | I know that Amelia just took some personal time. | 我知道艾米莉亚在休假 |
[34:02] | And I know that Link is having a terrible time with it. | 我知道林克也很不好过 |
[34:04] | And I — I know that | 我也知道 |
[34:06] | I have this feeling that I can’t shake, | 我这种感觉一直挥之不去 |
[34:08] | but has something to do with Owen. | 但是是跟欧文有关 |
[34:12] | I know that you’re Amelia’s sister, | 我知道你是艾米莉亚的妹妹 |
[34:13] | and that your allegiance is to her, | 我也知道你肯定向着她 |
[34:15] | and I deeply respect that. | 我也很尊重这一点 |
[34:17] | And I’m not asking you to tell me everything that you know, | 我也不是让你把一切都告诉我 |
[34:19] | but I am asking you… | 但我问你 |
[34:20] | Am I crazy? | 我是疯了吗 |
[34:22] | Am I seeing things that — that — that aren’t there? | 我是不是看到了什么不存在的东西 |
[34:29] | You’re not crazy. | 你没有疯 |
[34:49] | Uh, the rigs got the all-clear, so I just — | 我任务出完了 我就 |
[34:51] | we just dropped off the guy with the amputated foot. | 我们就把这个脚截肢的人送过来 |
[34:56] | Uh, JJ gave birth at the station in the bathroom. | JJ在消防局的卫生间里生的孩子 |
[34:58] | Wow, that’s, um — | 这也太厉害了 |
[35:00] | But she’s good. She’s good, and the baby’s good. | 但她没事 孩子也没事 |
[35:02] | So… I’m sorry, Vic. | 对不起 维克 |
[35:04] | I’m — Look, I’m sorry we had our first fight. | 抱歉我们第一次吵架了 |
[35:07] | I’m sorry I… | 对不起 |
[35:09] | God, I’m too tired to remember. | 我天 我太累了 都不记得了 |
[35:10] | But I — I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:14] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[35:16] | It was stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[35:18] | I’m pretty sure I was stupid, but… | 我知道我太蠢了 但是你也 |
[35:20] | Not touching that. Yeah. | 我才不要接话 |
[35:21] | I know better than that. | 我就知道你没那么傻 |
[35:23] | Meet you at your place? Yeah. | – 等会去你家啊 – 好啊 |
[35:25] | We could have our second fight. | 我们可以吵第二次架 |
[35:26] | Oh, it’s too soon. | 太快了 |
[35:35] | Find your patient? | 找到你病人了吗 |
[35:36] | Yeah, and she got to do more medicine than I did | 而且她今天行的医比我都多 |
[35:39] | because she impersonated a surgeon. | 因为她跑去假装医生了 |
[35:41] | She could have killed somebody. | 她差点弄死人了 |
[35:49] | Nico, you’re silencing me with sex. | 尼克 你是想用啪啪让我闭嘴 |
[35:51] | And it’s really amazing sex, but it’s becoming all we do. | 虽然真的很爽 但我们除了做爱都不干别的了 |
[35:56] | And I understand if you’re not ready | 我也理解 你可能没准备好 |
[35:58] | to talk about your parents. | 跟我讲讲你的父母 |
[35:59] | But I want a relationship, not an impersonation. | 但我想要的是一段关系 而不是什么角色扮演 |
[36:05] | And this…it doesn’t feel real. | 这一切都感觉不真实 |
[36:07] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听我说 |
[36:08] | Uh, Levi… | 里维 |
[36:10] | I’m not you. | 我不是你 |
[36:13] | I don’t like talking about feelings, | 我不喜欢谈论我的感受 |
[36:15] | I don’t like to “dive deep.” | 我不喜欢深层剖析 |
[36:17] | I like to show up and just…be together. | 我就喜欢俩人见面 一起呆着 |
[36:20] | And I accept all your feelings talk | 我也接受你所有那些情绪表达 |
[36:23] | and whatever, all of you. | 什么的 接受你的全部 |
[36:24] | I accept you. | 我接受你 |
[36:26] | I don’t try to change you. | 我没想要改变你 |
[36:29] | But you can’t stop trying to change me. | 但你一直想改变我 |
[36:35] | So, this is all I have to give. This right here, Levi — | 所以我只能给你这些了 里维 我在这陪你了 |
[36:37] | This is who I am. | 我就是这种人 |
[36:41] | And if I’m really not enough for you, then… | 如果我对你来说还不够 那就算了 |
[36:45] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等啊 |
[36:46] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[36:47] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[36:49] | I — I accept you. Don’t go. | 我接受你 别走 |
[36:51] | * My hands are cold, but steady * | 我的双手冰冷 但很稳 |
[37:01] | * I hold my breath * | 我屏住呼吸 |
[37:04] | 欧文 泰迪 今天下雪了 要不要去滑雪橇? | |
[37:05] | * When the air gets heavy * | 当空气开始沉重 |
[37:10] | * Looking for a sign * | 寻找一个暗示 |
[37:14] | Okay, no need to take it out on the door, | 不用拿门撒气啊 |
[37:19] | I’m coming, I’m coming, coming, coming, coming. | 来了来了 |
[37:22] | Hold on. | 等下啊 |
[37:28] | I was just kidding. I, uh — | 我开玩笑的 |
[37:29] | I love the way you knock. | 你怎么敲门我都喜欢 |
[37:31] | Never change — | 不用改啊 |
[37:32] | * This is how it goes * | 一切就这样了 |
[37:38] | * This is how * | 一切就 |
[37:41] | Right after a storm, I would run outside. | 暴风雪过后 我会跑出去 |
[37:43] | Whether it was the air or the fresh blanket of snow… | 无论是当下的空气 还是棉被一般的大雪 |
[37:46] | …it always felt magical. | 都感觉很神奇 |
[37:48] | Or new. | 很新鲜 |
[37:49] | Hey. Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[37:51] | Finally stopped snowing, so I ran out | 雪终于停了 我就跑出去 |
[37:52] | and made an executive decision about dinner. | 做了一个关于晚餐的行政决策呢 |
[37:53] | Oh. Chicken noodle soup from Harry’s. | 哈利家的清汤鸡肉面条 |
[37:56] | You know, with the bagel chips you like. | 里面还有你喜欢的百吉饼渣渣哦 |
[37:57] | Oh, wait, wait. | 等等啊 |
[37:58] | Ben. | 本 |
[38:00] | Are you, uh… | 你没事吧 |
[38:01] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[38:02] | Everything’s great! | 都很好啊 |
[38:05] | Joey: Oh, there we go. Um… | 厉害了 |
[38:07] | Is that Joey? | 那是乔伊吗 |
[38:09] | Is he wearing my clothes? | 他是穿着我的衣服吗 |
[38:12] | * This is how it goes * | 一切就这样了 |
[38:14] | Uh, so we should talk. | 我们应该聊一下了 |
[38:17] | * This is how * | 一切就 |
[38:22] | But as beautiful as it is, the snow starts to melt. | 虽然很美 但雪终究会融化 |
[38:26] | * I’m ready * | 我已经准备好 |
[38:28] | * And I don’t want to fight anymore * | 不想再抗争 |
[38:32] | * This is how it goes * | 一切就这样了 |
[38:36] | Misery loves company, so… | 悲惨的时候喜欢找人作陪啊 |
[38:39] | I brought donuts… | 我带了甜甜圈 |
[38:40] | and despair. | 还有绝望 |
[38:52] | Jo? | 乔 |
[38:55] | I thought you were him. | 我以为是亚力克斯回来了呢 |
[39:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:04] | He left me. | 他离开我了 |
[39:07] | No, he didn’t. | 没有的 |
[39:11] | I think he did. | 我觉得他是的 |
[39:16] | I think he woke up one day | 我觉得他有天早上醒来 |
[39:20] | and felt the need to escape his life and me. | 突然就觉得要逃离开我 和他的生活了 |
[39:28] | I called his mom. | 我联系了他妈妈 |
[39:32] | He wasn’t there. | 他没在家 |
[39:34] | He’d never been there. | 根本没回家 |
[39:40] | He left me. | 他离开我了 |
[39:42] | And now I can’t… | 现在我没办法 |
[39:45] | I can’t… | 我没办法 |
[39:47] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸了 |
[39:49] | And you’re suddenly standing in dirty slush… I can’t breathe. | – 然后你突然就站在融化的泥水之中了 – 我喘不上气了 |
[39:52] | …frozen and unable to feel anything at all. | 冻僵在原地 什么都感受不到了 |
[40:03] | But after enough time, even that disappears. | 但足够长时间之后 泥水也会消失 |
[40:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:14] | Where you off to? | 你要去哪 |
[40:16] | Home to hug my boys, | 回家抱抱我儿子们 |
[40:17] | spoil them rotten just because they’re alive. | 好好宠爱他们一下 因为活着就很好了 |
[40:20] | You? | 你呢 |
[40:21] | Same. | 我也是 |
[40:24] | * She cries at the news when the shots ring out * | 枪声一响 她就哭了 |
[40:27] | Grey. | 格蕾 |
[40:30] | Dr. DeLuca, who is he to you? | 德卢卡医生 是你什么人 |
[40:34] | * And, no, I cannot fix it * | 我无法弥补 |
[40:36] | * No, I cannot make it stop * | 我无法停止 |
[40:39] | * So I said, “Turn your phone off” * | 所以我说 把你的手机关掉 |
[40:41] | He’s one of my firsts. | 他是我的其中一个第一次 |
[40:45] | He’s the first man that I said | 我丈夫去世之后 |
[40:47] | “I love you” to after my husband. * | 我第一个说过我爱你的男人 |
[40:50] | * Oh, hey, “Turn your phone off, only look me in the eyes” * Hmm. | 关掉手机 看着我 |
[40:53] | Was it good? | 感觉好吗 |
[40:56] | To say I love you to someone new? | 跟一个新的人说我爱你 感觉好吗 |
[41:04] | Yeah, I — | 是啊 |
[41:05] | It was. | 挺好的 |
[41:08] | It was good. | 挺好 |
[41:10] | It was really good. | 真的很好 |
[41:13] | I’ve been, um… | 我一直都 |
[41:18] | * I wish I had the answers * | 我也希望我有答案 |
[41:21] | It’s been lonely. | 很孤独 |
[41:23] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[41:25] | I’ve never met anyone like me. | 从没遇到过跟我一样经历的人 |
[41:27] | Widowed so young. | 我们都丧偶的太早了 |
[41:30] | It’s nice. | 很美好 |
[41:31] | * Only thing that’s real to me is you * | 对我来说唯一真实的 只有你 |
[41:33] | It helps. | 有帮助 |
[41:36] | To have a friend. | 有个朋友感觉很好 |
[41:40] | It helps me, too. | 对我也有帮助 |
[41:42] | The ground thaws, the days get longer, | 大地开始融化 日子变长 |
[41:44] | and though you could never imagine it, | 但你根本想不到 |
[41:46] | you start to feel again. | 你又能感受到了 |
[41:48] | Good night, Hayes. | 晚安了 海耶斯 |
[41:51] | * Only look me in my eyes * | 我的眼中只有我 |
[41:53] | * Can we live that real life, real life?” * | 我们能否真实生活 |
[41:57] | She talked about having a “twisted sister.” * | 她说 就像是她扭曲的姐妹 |
[42:01] | Yang did. | 杨说的 |
[42:03] | I’m guessing that’s you? | 应该是说你吧 |
[42:05] | * “Can we live that real life, real life?” | 我们能否真实生活 |
[42:15] | It surprises me every time. | 每次我都会被震撼到 |