时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Richard: A month ago, you were in med school being taught by doctors. | 一个月前 你们还在医学院跟医生们学习 |
[00:05] | Today you are the doctors. | 如今 你们就是医生 |
[00:10] | The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident | 你们作为外科住院医师在这里所度过的这七年 |
[00:12] | will be the best and worst of your life. | 将会是你人生最好也最糟的时光 |
[00:20] | Meredith: There’s an old joke doctors like to tell. | 有一个老段子 医生很爱讲 |
[00:24] | “Hey, Doc, it hurts when I go like this.” | 医生 我这样就会很痛 |
[00:30] | And the doctor says, “Well, don’t go like this.” | 然后医生说 那就不要那样啊 |
[00:33] | * Meet me in the crowd * | 在人海中找到我 |
[00:37] | It’s a lame joke, but it’s nonetheless true. | 这个笑话不怎么好笑 但道理却是真的 |
[00:40] | * People, people * | 人们 人们 |
[00:42] | Okay, folks. Meeting time. | 好了各位 该开会了 |
[00:43] | Please take your seats. | 请就座 |
[00:46] | As human beings, we can’t help | 生而为人 我们控制不住的 |
[00:48] | but want to follow our instincts… | 想要跟随直觉 |
[00:50] | * Love me, love me * | 爱我 爱我 |
[00:52] | * Take it into town * | 带我回家 |
[00:54] | I, uh, went back to the loft | 我回了你家 |
[00:55] | and got you another bag of your stuff. | 又帮你拿了一袋东西过来 |
[00:56] | Oh. Couldn’t find those ugly, fuzzy socks you like. | 找不到你喜欢的丑丑毛茸茸袜子 |
[00:59] | * Happy, happy * | 幸福 快乐 |
[01:00] | …to follow our guts… | 跟随直觉 |
[01:02] | That face is over socks? | 你这表情是因为找不到袜子吗 |
[01:04] | …our primal urges… | 我们最原始的冲动 |
[01:05] | Uh, some bills, some junk, and, uh, top letter. | 有些账单 有些没用的 还有最上面那封信 |
[01:11] | * Everyone around * | 周围的人 |
[01:15] | * Love them, love them * | 爱他们 爱他们 |
[01:17] | …no matter how much it may hurt. | 无论有多痛 |
[01:21] | * Put it in your hands * | 放在手中 |
[01:25] | * Take it, take it * | 接受 |
[01:30] | * There’s no time to cry * | 没有时间痛哭 |
[01:34] | * Happy, happy * | 幸福 快乐 |
[01:39] | * Put it in your heart * | 收进怀中 |
[01:42] | * Where tomorrow shines * | 当明天的晨曦到来 |
[01:50] | * Shiny, happy people laughing * | 幸福的人放声大笑 |
[01:56] | I’ll sit with you. We can read it together. | 我陪你 我们一起看 |
[01:58] | I got it. | 我可以的 |
[02:01] | I got it. | 我能行 |
[02:05] | You know where to find me. | 有事随时找我 |
[02:20] | * Shiny, happy people holding hands * | 幸福的人携手并进 |
[02:33] | * Shiny, happy people laughing * | 幸福的人放声大笑 |
[02:41] | Alex: Dear Jo… | 亲爱的的乔 |
[02:44] | Mer, this is not the way I wanted to do this. | 梅尔 这不是我想要道别的方式 |
[02:49] | Dear Dr. Bailey, I regret to inform you, blah, blah, blah, | 亲爱的贝莉医生 很遗憾通知你 什么什么的 |
[02:53] | that I will not be returning to Grey-Sloan. | 我不会再回去格蕾-斯隆纪念医院了 |
[02:56] | The last thing on Earth I want to do is hurt you, | 在这个世界上 我最不想做的事情就是伤害你 |
[03:01] | but I’m leaving. | 但我要走了 |
[03:03] | I already left, actually. | 其实我已经走了 |
[03:06] | I’m gone. | 我离开了 |
[03:16] | This is not the way I wanted to do this, but you know me. | 这不是我想要道别的方式 但你了解我的 |
[03:20] | Any chance to take the easy way out. | 但我一定会走捷径的 |
[03:22] | Or maybe that used to be true. I don’t know. | 或许以前是这样吧 我也不知道 |
[03:24] | God, I hate nurses. | 我天 我好讨厌护士 |
[03:28] | I’m Alex. I’m with Jeremy. | 我是亚力克斯 我导师是杰里米 |
[03:31] | You’re, uh — You’re with the Nazi, right? | 你导师是纳粹吧 |
[03:33] | She may not have pneumonia, you know? | 她不一定有肺炎的知道吧 |
[03:34] | She could be splinting, or have a P.E. | 有可能是堵塞 或者是肺栓塞 |
[03:36] | Like I said, I hate nurses. | 我不刚说嘛 我真烦护士 |
[03:40] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[03:42] | Did you just call me a nurse? | 你是说我是护士吗 |
[03:44] | Well, if the white cap fits. | 你带上小白帽要是好看 就是呗 |
[03:46] | Alex: What I do know is I owe you the truth, | 但我知道我欠你一个真相 |
[03:48] | and I don’t know how else to tell you. | 我也不知道还能用什么方式告诉你 |
[03:52] | But you know as well as I do if I showed up on your doorstep, | 但你也很清楚 如果我出现在你面前 |
[03:55] | you’d yell or give me guilt or crap | 你肯定会骂我 让我内疚什么的 |
[03:57] | or whatever you do that seems to always set me straight. | 来让我恢复正常 |
[04:00] | We’re grown-ups. | 我们都是大人了 |
[04:01] | We can’t run. | 不能选择逃避 |
[04:03] | We have to face up to the stupid things we do. | 我们得面对我们犯下愚蠢错误的后果 |
[04:05] | -Alex! -Get off! | – 亚力克斯 – 别打了 |
[04:06] | Supposedly, if you face up to them, | 如果你面对了后果 |
[04:08] | something good comes out of it. I don’t know what. | 或许塞翁失马焉知非福 虽然我也不知道是什么福 |
[04:11] | You were always the one to set me straight… | 你总是那个能让我恢复理智的人 |
[04:13] | God, I smell good! | 我好香啊 |
[04:17] | You know what it is? | 你知道这是什么味道吗 |
[04:19] | It’s the smell of open-heart surgery. | 这是体外循环心脏手术的味道 |
[04:23] | It’s awesome. It is awesome. | 简直了 太棒了 |
[04:25] | You gotta smell me. -I don’t want to smell you. | – 你快来闻闻我 – 我不想闻你 |
[04:29] | Alex: …to point out when I was being an ass. | 你总是在我犯浑的时候给我当头棒喝 |
[04:31] | You have got to be kidding me! | 你他么有毛病啊 |
[04:34] | Okay, I have more important things to deal with than you. | 我有比你更重要的事情要处理 |
[04:37] | I have roommates and boy problems and family problems. | 我要处理室友问题 男生问题 和家庭问题 |
[04:41] | You wanna act like a little frat-boy bitch? That’s fine. | 你想表现得跟个乳臭未干的装逼大学兄弟会小子一样 随你 |
[04:44] | You wanna take credit for your saves and everybody else’s? | 你想炫耀自己救人一命 并且抢了同事的功劳 |
[04:46] | That’s fine, too. Just stay outta my face. | 也随便你 但你给我滚远点 |
[04:49] | And for the record, | 还有 |
[04:51] | you smell like crap! | 你臭死了 |
[04:53] | Alex: And when that didn’t work, | 如果那都没用的话 |
[04:54] | you’d flop in my bed and say the one perfect thing | 你就会跳到我床上来 说一句非常有道理的 |
[04:57] | that would make sense. | 完美的话 |
[04:58] | But the thing is, I can’t come back. | 但问题是 我回不来了 |
[05:06] | I can’t face you. | 我无法面对你 |
[05:08] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[05:10] | What are you gonna do if I leave? | 我走了你怎么办 |
[05:11] | It’s just us now. | 现在只剩咱俩了 |
[05:13] | There were five of us, and now it’s just you and I. | 曾经是咱们五个 现在只剩你和我了 |
[05:16] | And it can’t be just me. | 不能只剩我一个人 |
[05:18] | It seems like five seconds ago, | 感觉五秒钟前 |
[05:20] | we were the interns hiding in the tunnels. | 我们还是躲在走廊里的实习生 |
[05:21] | Alex! Get off. | – 亚力克斯 – 放手 |
[05:23] | Look, I’m not gonna stay in Seattle | 我不会因为你不想一个人 |
[05:24] | just because you don’t want to be alone. | 就留在西雅图 |
[05:25] | I deserve the guilt and to be called an ass, | 我活该被你骂混蛋 我也应该内疚 |
[05:28] | but I don’t want to be set straight. | 但我不想被你纠正 |
[05:31] | I don’t want you to say the right thing | 我也不想让你说那句正确的话 |
[05:33] | because the one perfect thing isn’t in Seattle. | 因为唯一完美的东西已经不在西雅图了 |
[05:36] | Not anymore. | 不在了 |
[05:38] | Yang left me her shares and her board seat | 杨把她的股份和董事会的位子都给我了 |
[05:40] | and…she left me you, too. | 她还把你留给我了 |
[05:42] | It’s just us now. | 现在只剩我们了 |
[05:45] | I don’t know — if you need somebody to bitch to | 反正就是 如果你需要一个人听你吐槽 |
[05:47] | or just be… | 或者当 |
[05:50] | My person. | 我的人 |
[05:52] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不懂 |
[05:53] | But you do. | 你懂的 |
[05:55] | Alex: Apparently, I’m your emergency contact. | 显然我是你的紧急联络人啊 |
[05:57] | I want waffle Sundays. | 我想搞一个华夫饼周日 |
[05:59] | Like a family, all of us — | 跟家人一样 我们所有人 |
[06:01] | everybody, all together. | 所有人 一起 |
[06:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:05] | I want to do that as long as we can. | 我想尽可量的办下去 |
[06:06] | It’s important to me. -God, get off! Stop it! | – 对我来说很重要 – 别闹了 放手啊 |
[06:17] | But I swear, it’s not about work or you or Jo. | 但我发誓 不是因为工作 或者你 或者乔 |
[06:20] | It’s about me. | 是因为我 |
[06:22] | I left. | 我走了 |
[06:25] | And I’m with Izzie. | 我和伊兹在一起了 |
[06:36] | Alex: This is probably the part where you’re gonna get on your phone | 你看到这里估计会拿起手机 |
[06:38] | and call a million times | 疯狂给我打电话 |
[06:39] | and leave hateful messages on my machine | 留下一大堆骂我的留言 |
[06:41] | till I call you back. | 等我给你打回去 |
[06:43] | But I can’t, Mer. | 但我做不到 梅尔 |
[06:45] | I can’t lie to you, and I can’t promise | 我没办法骗你 我也没办法保证我会回家 |
[06:47] | I’m gonna come home because it’s not home anymore. | 因为西雅图已经不是我的家了 |
[06:50] | -Go make her happy. -Yeah. | – 去让她幸福吧 – 好 |
[07:01] | When you were in danger of losing your license, | 但你面临被吊销执照的危险时 |
[07:04] | when I called everyone to write letters | 我打给所有人写信替你说话 |
[07:06] | and show up on your behalf, | 代表你出面作证 |
[07:09] | I called Izzie, too. | 我也联系了伊兹 |
[07:12] | I want to say I hoped she wouldn’t answer, | 我也想说我倒希望她不会接 |
[07:14] | but the truth is I hoped she would. | 但我真的希望她接 |
[07:17] | I want to say, “I had to call her for you,” | 我想说 我是因为你才不得不联系她的 |
[07:21] | but that would be a lie. | 但这就是骗人了 |
[07:22] | The truth is your trial gave me | 事实是 你的庭审 |
[07:25] | an excuse good enough to call her. | 让我有个很好的借口联系她 |
[07:30] | ‘Cause I wanted to know where she landed. | 因为我想知道她最终生活的如何 |
[07:32] | Alex: Today is the day my life begins. | 今天是我人生开始的第一天 |
[07:35] | All my life, I’ve been just me — | 我这一辈子 我都只是我自己 |
[07:38] | just a smart-mouth kid. | 一个油嘴滑舌的小男孩 |
[07:40] | Today I become a man. | 今天我终于成为男人 |
[07:43] | Today I become a husband. | 成为了一个丈夫 |
[07:46] | Today I become accountable to someone other than myself. | 从今天开始 我不再仅仅需要为自己负责 |
[07:49] | * And learn our souls are all we own * | 了解我们的灵魂 即为我们的一切 |
[07:52] | Today I become accountable to you, | 从今天开始 我要对你负责 |
[07:54] | to our future, | 对我们的未来负责 |
[07:56] | to all the possibilities that our marriage has to offer. | 对我们婚姻中会出现的一切可能负责 |
[08:00] | Together, no matter what happens, | 无论发生什么 我们一起携手前行 |
[08:03] | I’ll be ready… | 我会做好准备 |
[08:05] | I wanted to know if she was alive and well. | 我想知道她是不是还活着 还好不好 |
[08:07] | Richard: Screw the DNR. | 别管放弃抢救协议了 |
[08:09] | Hand me those paddles. – | 把电击板给我 |
[08:10] | -Clear. -I wanted to hear her voice. | – 离手 – 我想听到她的声音 |
[08:16] | I’m a bride. I’m getting her a real one. I love this one, | – 我当新娘咯 – 我再给她弄个真的戒指 – 我喜欢这个 |
[08:19] | and that makes it a real one. | 这个就是真的了 |
[08:21] | Alex: When she picked up, I blurted out the whole thing | 她接起电话 我一股脑的跟她说 |
[08:24] | about you picking up trash off the street | 你被罚在大街上捡垃圾什么的 |
[08:26] | and needing a letter that proved you’re better than that. | 需要她帮你写封信证明你的价值和清白 |
[08:29] | And she laughed and said, | 她大笑说道 |
[08:30] | “Of course she’d be trash-picking, | 她肯定是在捡垃圾 |
[08:32] | trying to save the world.” | 想要拯救世界啦 |
[08:33] | Today, Izzie Stevens, our life together begins. | 今天 伊兹·史蒂文斯 我们共同的生活即将展开 |
[08:36] | And I, for one, can’t wait. | 我已经等不及了 |
[08:39] | And then these voices were in the background | 然后我听到她那边有声音 |
[08:41] | and a girl was singing this song about | 有一个小姑娘在唱一首 |
[08:42] | “greasy, grimy gopher guts” that I learned in first grade | 小老鼠上灯台 那是我一年级学的 |
[08:46] | and I started laughing and I asked if she had kids and… | 我就笑了 问她有没有孩子 |
[08:51] | Izzie got quiet. | 伊兹就不说话了 |
[08:54] | For so long, she was quiet, | 安静了很久 |
[08:55] | and finally, she said, “Yeah, I have kids.” | 终于 她说 我有孩子了 |
[09:00] | “Twins.” | 双胞胎 |
[09:02] | And it turns out they’re my kids, Mer. | 结果你知道吗梅尔 那是我的孩子 |
[09:07] | Izzie’s and my kids. | 是我和伊兹的双胞胎 |
[09:13] | She had our kids. | 她生下了我们俩的孩子 |
[09:15] | * But, brother, how we must atone * | 兄弟 我们要弥补 |
[09:22] | * Before we turn to stone * | 在我们变成石头之前 |
[09:32] | I love Jo. | 我爱乔 |
[09:34] | Deeply. Still. | 很爱 现在也爱 |
[09:38] | I think I always will. | 我觉得我也会一直爱 |
[09:40] | And if it was just about two women I love, | 如果两个女人要我选 |
[09:42] | I’d choose my wife. | 我会选我妻子 |
[09:45] | You know I would. | 你知道我会这么选的 |
[09:47] | Hey. But it’s not just her. | 但伊兹这边不是只有自己 |
[09:48] | Izzie made our kids. | 伊兹生了我俩的孩子 |
[09:50] | I snooched into a cup for you today. | 我今天帮你撸到杯子里存着了 |
[09:53] | Um…thank you? | 谢谢啊 |
[09:57] | She was single and wanted children | 她之前单身 想要孩子 |
[09:59] | and couldn’t have ’em because the cancer nuked her eggs. | 但是生不了 因为癌症摧毁了她的卵子 |
[10:01] | But she had our embryos. | 但她还有我们的胚胎 |
[10:06] | Back then I was too freaked out | 那时候我太害怕了 |
[10:08] | to care about what she did with them if we never used them. | 没去想如果我们没用上胚胎 她会怎么处理 |
[10:11] | You think a Dixie cup full of my swimmers | 你觉得塑料杯里装着我的小蝌蚪 |
[10:12] | will make everything okay? | 就会让一切都没事了吗 |
[10:14] | It’s crap. This is crap. | 真是扯淡 全他么扯淡 |
[10:19] | You just can’t go messing with people’s heads like that. | 怎么能这么让人胡思乱想呢 |
[10:22] | Even if she freezes the embryos, | 即便她把胚胎冻起来了 |
[10:23] | you think — you think we’ll get a chance to use them? | 你觉得我们有机会用得上吗 |
[10:25] | You think she’ll still be here? | 你觉得她还会在吗 |
[10:28] | You think she’ll survive all this? | 你觉得她能活下来吗 |
[10:30] | Do you think… | 你觉得 |
[10:31] | She t-told me– | 她跟我说 |
[10:32] | she told me she was seeing a ghost, okay? | 她跟我说她看到鬼了 |
[10:35] | And I’m so used to all the crazy chicks in my life | 我都习惯了有那么多疯女人 |
[10:37] | that I didn’t even… | 我根本都不 |
[10:42] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生啊 |
[10:44] | A doctor! | 医生 |
[10:48] | And I didn’t even think to… | 我都没想到要 |
[10:52] | And now she’s… | 结果现在她 |
[10:53] | This is… | 这 |
[10:56] | This is wrong. | 这不对 |
[10:59] | This isn’t how it’s supposed to happen. | 不应该是这样的 |
[11:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:02] | It’s crap. I know. | – 太扯淡了 – 我知道 |
[11:05] | I hate this. | 我好烦 |
[11:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:07] | This isn’t… | 这不是 |
[11:12] | This isn’t how we… How we were supp– | 我们不应该 |
[11:15] | this isn’t how I wanted to do this. | 我不想这样 |
[11:17] | This isn’t how Izzie and I were supposed to make a baby. | 我和伊兹不应该这样要孩子的 |
[11:19] | So I signed papers saying she could do | 所以我签署了文件 |
[11:21] | whatever she wanted with them. | 胚胎随她处置 |
[11:23] | And so she used them. | 她就用了 |
[11:26] | And she had twins. | 生了双胞胎 |
[11:28] | Eli and Alexis. | 伊莱和阿莱克希斯 |
[11:34] | I should have told Jo or told you, but I didn’t. | 我应该告诉你或者乔的 但我没有 |
[11:38] | I got through the trial and then I came here | 我弄完你的庭审 就跑来这里了 |
[11:41] | and I met the kids. | 来看看孩子们 |
[11:42] | Met my kids, Mer. | 我的孩子们 梅尔 |
[11:46] | They’re five. | 他们五岁了 |
[11:48] | And hilarious and stubborn as hell, just like Izzie. | 又欢实又固执 跟伊兹一模一样 |
[11:55] | Like this little team that gangs up on me | 每天执意要拿粘乎乎的小手 |
[11:57] | with stubbornness and sticky hands. | 组团一起对付我 |
[11:59] | Hi, horsey! | 你好啊小马 |
[12:02] | And the second I walked in the door, | 我一走进他们家 |
[12:04] | they wanted to show me their rooms | 他俩就带我去卧室 |
[12:06] | and the look on their faces when they were showing me | 给我展示他们的玩具和书 |
[12:08] | all their toys and books and… | 他们脸上的表情 |
[12:11] | asked if they could call me… | 好像在问我 可不可以叫我 |
[12:14] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[12:17] | They both want to be doctors, | 他们俩都想成为医生 |
[12:19] | and Izzie teaches them to bake just like her. | 伊兹教他们跟她一样烤面包 |
[12:21] | And they scribble pictures of stethoscopes | 他们在墙上用粉笔 |
[12:23] | all over the walls in chalk. | 画满了听诊器 |
[12:26] | And Alexis… | 阿莱克希斯 |
[12:28] | …oh, she’s got Izzie’s eyes. | 眼睛和伊兹一模一样 |
[12:29] | And Eli smiles crooked just like I do. | 伊莱有着跟我一样坏坏的微笑 |
[12:33] | And now I live on a freaking farm in Nowhere, Kansas. | 现在我住在堪萨斯一个鸟不拉屎的农场里 |
[12:40] | And the kids play with the chickens | 孩子们会跟小鸡一起玩 |
[12:41] | and Izzie goes to work as a surgical oncologist. | 伊兹的工作是外科肿瘤学家 |
[12:46] | Oh, and she’s amazing, Mer. | 她真的很棒 梅尔 |
[12:48] | The progress she’s made. | 她的癌症治好了 |
[12:50] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[12:52] | And she’s a miracle and keeping other people alive. | 她真是个奇迹 而且继续让其他得了癌症的人活了下来 |
[12:54] | And I’m applying to the hospital nearby. | 我在申请附近医院的职位 |
[12:59] | And I wanted to be mad at Izzie for keeping them from me, | 我很想跟伊兹生气 为什么不告诉我孩子的事情 |
[13:01] | but I can’t because all I am is grateful she made them. | 但我做不到 因为她把孩子生下来我真的很感激 |
[13:05] | Oh, they’re so damn smart, smarter than I was at their age. | 他们太聪明了 比我五岁的时候还聪明 |
[13:08] | Hell, sometimes at my age. | 有时候比我现在还聪明 |
[13:11] | And they get to have everything — | 而且他们一切都可以拥有 |
[13:12] | a home where they feel safe and loved, | 一个安全有爱的家 |
[13:15] | and they play “sleepover,” | 而且他们还要玩去别人家过夜的游戏 |
[13:16] | where they just keep swapping beds non-stop, | 其实只是两个人互相换床睡 |
[13:19] | all night until they land in ours at 4:00 a.m. | 一晚上不消停 最后凌晨四点跑到我俩床上去 |
[13:22] | And they wake up with two parents, | 他们醒来的时候身边会有一双父母 |
[13:24] | when I rarely ever even had one. | 而我小时候连一个都几乎没有 |
[13:27] | Oh, I love them, Mer, | 我好爱他们 梅尔 |
[13:28] | with every inch of me and every cell, | 全心全意 浑身上下每一个细胞都很爱他们 |
[13:30] | and I get to be their dad. | 而我竟然有幸当他们的爸爸 |
[13:33] | I’m the guy who lied and said I only had one ball | 我就是曾经那个撒谎说自己只有一颗蛋蛋 |
[13:36] | to get into Seattle Grace. | 才进了西雅图仁爱医院的人 |
[13:37] | And it worked. | 并且也成功了 |
[13:39] | I got a job and a career I love based on a lie | 我得到了一份我热爱的工作 和事业 |
[13:42] | that no one really cared about, and I made it work. | 而起源是因为一个并无人在意的谎言 但我做到了 |
[13:47] | And when I look at my kids | 当我看着我的孩子们 |
[13:49] | and doubt if I know how to do right by them, | 怀疑自己是否能好好地教育他们的时候 |
[13:52] | I just think of you and Zola and Bailey and Ellis. | 我就会想到你 佐拉 贝利和爱丽丝 |
[13:56] | You’re so brave. And you’ve grown into this incredible mother, | – 你好勇敢 – 你成长为一个很棒的母亲 |
[13:58] | this incredible surgeon. | 很棒的医生 |
[14:02] | You did that. | 你做到了 |
[14:05] | You always said Cristina was your person. | 你总是说克里丝蒂娜是你的那个人 |
[14:07] | Then I was your person. | 后来我又是你的那个人 |
[14:09] | But you’ve always been your own damn person, | 但其实你一直都是你自己的那个人 |
[14:12] | a force of freaking nature. | 一股无人能敌的力量 |
[14:15] | You’ve never needed anyone but you. | 你除了你自己 其实从来不需要任何人 |
[14:19] | And you can come here, you know? | 你也可以过来的 知道吗 |
[14:20] | You — You — You could show up at my door | 你也可以出现在我家 |
[14:22] | and — and get me to walk away from all this | 让我离开这一切 |
[14:24] | and just go back to you and Jo and the hospital | 把我揪回西雅图 去找你和乔 回到医院 |
[14:26] | and everyone who helped me get here. | 以及所有人帮过我的人身边 |
[14:29] | Alex: But I hope you don’t. | 但我希望你不要来揪我回去 |
[14:31] | Mer, you are my best friend, | 梅尔 你是我最好的朋友 |
[14:33] | and I will miss the hell out of you, | 我会特别他么的想你的 |
[14:34] | but I’m finally exactly where I should be. | 但我终于得到了我最想要的一切 |
[14:40] | I never had that before. | 之前从未有过 |
[14:43] | So, I hope you do come here one day, | 所以我希望 你会有一天出现在我面前 |
[14:47] | but not to ask me to leave. | 但不是要来把我带走 |
[14:50] | I hope you come to meet my kids | 我希望你可以来认识我的孩子们 |
[14:53] | and they get to call you “Auntie Mer.” | 他们可以叫你梅姨 |
[14:55] | Because you’ll love them, and they’ll love you. | 因为你会爱他们的 他们也会爱你的 |
[14:59] | And until you’re ready to do that, | 所以在你准备好之前 |
[15:02] | try not to hate me too much. | 先不要那么恨我吧 |
[15:04] | Please? | 好吗 |
[15:07] | Alex. | 亚力克斯 |
[15:25] | Alex: I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:29] | You deserve more than a letter. | 你值得远远不只是一封信 |
[15:31] | I’m your intern for the day. | 我是你今天的实习生 |
[15:33] | Oh. Well, hello, intern. You have a name? | 你好啊 实习生 你叫什么 |
[15:35] | Jo Wilson. | 乔·威尔森 |
[15:36] | Oh, nice. I like chicks with boys names. | 不错 我喜欢起男孩儿名字的姑娘 |
[15:38] | And this right here, | 而此时此刻 |
[15:40] | this cowardice, this letter? | 这封懦弱的来信 |
[15:44] | It’s officially the worst thing I’ve ever done. | 是目前为止 我做过正经最渣的事情了 |
[15:48] | But it’s about me, Jo. | 但是因为我 乔 |
[15:50] | It’s not about you. | 不是因为你 |
[15:52] | I don’t live in my car anymore, jerk. It’s not what you deserve. | – 我不住在车里了 蠢货 – 你不应该被这样对待 |
[15:55] | You deserve and have earned so much better than this. | 你值得并且自己也努力争取到了比这好的多得多的 |
[15:58] | Hey, powdered sugar’s your favorite. | 你不是最喜欢吃糖粉的嘛 |
[16:00] | Yeah, no. Uh, this is great. | 对 很好啊 |
[16:02] | You wanted to hear me say the words. | 你想听我说 |
[16:04] | So I’m… saying them right now. | 那我现在就说 |
[16:09] | I love you, Jo. | 我爱你 乔 |
[16:11] | I love that you are brilliant and brave, | 我喜欢你那么优秀那么勇敢 |
[16:13] | and no matter what you go through… | 无论你经历了什么 |
[16:15] | Hey, Brooke. | 嘿 布鲁克 |
[16:16] | Oh, wait. It’s — It’s “Jo” now, right? | 等等 你现在叫乔了对吧 |
[16:20] | …you never let it hold you back. | 你从来不会被那些事拖累 |
[16:22] | Do I look like him? You have my father’s eyes… | 我跟他像吗 你跟我父亲的眼睛一样 |
[16:24] | You have an out. | 你崩溃了 |
[16:29] | It makes you stronger, kinder. | 这一切都让你更强大 更善良 |
[16:32] | You made me kinder. | 你也让我更善良了 |
[16:33] | That works? The compliments thing? | 可以吗 我夸你 |
[16:36] | God, you’re sexy. | 你太性感了 |
[16:37] | Doesn’t work on me. | 这话对我没用 |
[16:41] | Oh. A little warning when people are over | 下次有人来 |
[16:43] | would be nice. | 能不能说一声 |
[16:44] | You loved me for exactly who I was, and I loved you. | 你爱的是我本来的样子 我也爱过你 |
[16:47] | I’m gonna marry that girl. | 我要娶她 |
[16:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:53] | Maybe it’s not fair to say that, but it’s true. | 可能这么说不公平 但是是真的 |
[16:56] | What’s also true is… | 还有一件事也是真的 |
[17:00] | …I’m in love with Izzie. | 我还爱着伊兹 |
[17:07] | When I asked you | 我问你 |
[17:09] | if you wanted to move in with me, | 你是不是想跟我同居 |
[17:10] | you said that you did | 你说你想 |
[17:12] | and that you could picture a life with me, | 你想到了跟我一起的生活 |
[17:13] | but you never said anything about babies. | 但你没说要孩子的事情 |
[17:15] | You said, “Maybe we could get a dog.” | 你说 我们可以养条狗啊 |
[17:19] | Do you want a dog? No, I want to know what we’re doing here. | – 你想养狗吗 – 不 我想知道我们在干嘛 |
[17:21] | I love you, and you love me. | 我爱你 你也爱我 |
[17:23] | I know, but when I look ahead — | 我知道的 但是当我向前看 |
[17:25] | Why are we looking ahead? | 我们为什么要向前看 |
[17:26] | If you had or maybe you do have, for all I know, | 反正如果你有过 或者真有好几个 |
[17:28] | a bunch of Izzie babies walking around with your face on them — | 伊兹生的 长得跟你一模一样的孩子 |
[17:31] | And why are we doing it now? | 为什么非得现在生呢 |
[17:32] | And — And I’m just the “Let’s get a dog” girl? | 然后到我这了 就养条狗吗 |
[17:34] | You always ask about Izzie, what she was like. | 你老是问起伊兹 她什么样 |
[17:36] | Well, that — that girl right there. | 那个姑娘 |
[17:38] | That — That’s what Izzie was like. | 伊兹就是那样的 |
[17:40] | I imagined this whole life for her where she was baking | 我想象了这一生 她烤着面包 |
[17:43] | and happy and had a bunch of kids. | 很开心 还有一堆孩子 |
[17:45] | Jo: Alex, if you want to know how she is, | 亚力克斯 如果你想知道她过得好不好 |
[17:47] | you should just call her. | 直接给她打电话就行了 |
[17:48] | And I never imagined me in that picture. | 但我从没把自己也想象进去 |
[17:50] | You should call Izzie. | 你应该联系伊兹 |
[17:51] | But suddenly, I am. | 但突然我也身在其中了 |
[17:53] | Not suddenly. That’s a lie there. | 也不是突然 我说谎了 |
[17:56] | There was a part of me that always wondered, | 其实我内心有一部分一直好奇 |
[17:58] | always wanted to know, | 一直想要知道 |
[18:00] | always felt like we left things unresolved, | 一直感觉我们的事情没有彻底结束 |
[18:04] | unfinished. | 没有彻底解决 |
[18:06] | So, when Mer needed all those letters, I reached out to her. | 所以梅尔需要那些信的时候 我联系了她 |
[18:11] | I reached out to Izzie and we started talking | 我联系了伊兹 我们联系上了 |
[18:13] | and it scared the crap out of me | 我真的被吓死了 |
[18:15] | because it felt like no time had passed, | 因为感觉好像我们根本没有分开过 |
[18:18] | like Izzie and I were kind of frozen together in time, | 就好像我和伊兹被冻结在时间里了 |
[18:22] | and now — now we’re not. | 而现在我们不是了 |
[18:24] | She’s not. | 她是真实的 |
[18:25] | She’s here in Kansas, | 她就住在堪萨斯 |
[18:27] | on a farm in this incredible place in the middle of nowhere. | 一个荒无人烟的大农场里 |
[18:30] | And I never, in a million years, | 而我 从来 也没想过 |
[18:32] | would think I belong here, but I do. | 我会属于这里 但我确实属于 |
[18:35] | And I can’t lie to you… | 我没办法骗你 |
[18:38] | …and pretend the truth isn’t the truth — | 假装真相不是这样的 |
[18:39] | that I love you and I love Izzie. | 但我爱你 我也爱伊兹 |
[18:43] | But if it was just me missing her or nostalgia or whatever… | 但如果我只是想她了 或者怀旧了什么的 |
[18:46] | Will you stay with me? | 你能陪陪我吗 |
[18:48] | …I would have been able to walk away | 我可以离开 |
[18:49] | and come back to you. | 然后再回来找你 |
[18:53] | But Izzie had my kids. | 但伊兹生了我的孩子 |
[18:55] | And I know you get what that really means. | 我知道你也理解我的意思 |
[18:58] | I know you of all people | 我知道所有人里面 |
[19:00] | understand why I can’t just leave now… | 你最能理解 为什么我不能就这样离开她 |
[19:03] | …why I can’t miss another second of my kids’ lives. | 为什么我无法再多错过我孩子们一秒钟的生活 |
[19:07] | I have a chance to make this family whole, | 我有机会让这个家庭完整 |
[19:10] | and I just hope you love me back enough to let me take it. | 我希望你也足够爱我 能让我去实现 |
[19:14] | I need to give these kids the family you and I never had, | 我得给这俩孩子一个咱俩从未有过的家 |
[19:17] | with barbecuing out on the back porch and soccer games | 一起在后院里烧烤 看他们踢足球比赛 |
[19:21] | and movie nights and book reports. | 一起看电影 写读书报告 |
[19:23] | Both: Mom. | 妈妈 |
[19:31] | Alex: I didn’t know she would have my kids, | 我不知道她生了我的孩子 |
[19:33] | and now that she does, | 但现在我知道了 |
[19:35] | I don’t know how to look anyone in the eye if I don’t stay | 如果我不留下来 尽可能的去 |
[19:38] | and do everything I can to make this work — | 给他们一个完整的家 一个完美的生活 |
[19:41] | make this a life, make this a family. | 那我会愧对所有人 |
[19:46] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[19:48] | You’re not the “Let’s get a dog” girl. | 不是什么到你这 就我们养条狗好了 |
[19:51] | And I was never holding a candle | 在我们之前犹豫不决 |
[19:52] | or those pieces of paper | 看到伊兹的冻胚胎收据时 |
[19:53] | thinking anything would ever change. | 我也没想过要改变什么 |
[19:57] | When I asked you to marry me, I meant it. | 我跟你求婚的时候 也是真心实意的 |
[20:01] | Alex: And we’ll be together forever, right? You and me. | 我们会永远在一起 |
[20:03] | And if we have kids, we’ll be great. | 如果我们生了孩子 也会是很棒的父母 |
[20:05] | I’ll be a great dad, and you’ll be great, | 我是很棒的爸爸 你是很棒的妈妈 |
[20:07] | and it’ll be just us. | 到时候我们一起享天伦之乐 |
[20:09] | We won’t need anybody else, okay? | 不需要其他任何人 |
[20:10] | When I told you I love you, I meant it. | 我说我爱你的时候 也是真心实意的 |
[20:14] | But Izzie has our kids, Jo. | 但是伊兹生了我们俩的孩子 乔 |
[20:17] | Our kids. | 我们俩的 |
[20:19] | And the way you and I grew up, I… | 咱们俩的成长经历 真的 |
[20:22] | I-I came to meet them, to start to know them. | 我过去见了他们 开始了解他们 |
[20:25] | I missed five years of their lives. | 我错过了他们五年的时光 |
[20:27] | And not because I was a junkie like my dad | 不是因为我跟我爸一样吸毒成瘾 |
[20:29] | or off my meds like my mom. | 或者跟我妈一样疯疯癫癫 |
[20:31] | I didn’t exist to them until I walked through the front door. | 而是直到我走进门的那一刻 对他们来说我才开始真实存在 |
[20:35] | And once I did, I had this family I never knew I had | 等我过去了 我突然有了一个从未想过的家庭 |
[20:39] | on this insane farm, and I wish I’d — | 我们一起住在这个疯狂的大农场里 |
[20:43] | I wish getting everything I always wanted | 我希望能够得到我想要的一切 |
[20:46] | didn’t have to hurt you in the process. | 但我并不希望这一路上会伤害到你 |
[20:59] | But I can’t lie to you. | 但我不能骗你 |
[21:02] | And I can’t come home. | 我也不能回西雅图了 |
[21:03] | Alex: Are you asking me to a dance? | 你是邀请我去跳舞吗 |
[21:05] | No, I’m — I’m asking you to come back home. | 不 我是让你回家 |
[21:11] | I’m not coming home, Jo. | 我不会回去了 乔 |
[21:13] | I can’t face you. | 我没办法面对你 |
[21:14] | I can’t look you in the eye | 我没办法再直视你 |
[21:15] | because I wouldn’t be able to walk away. | 因为那样我就无法离开了 |
[21:18] | Maybe “I love you” is wrong to say, | 或许我不该说我爱你 |
[21:20] | but thank you for making me better | 但是 谢谢你让我变得更好 |
[21:24] | and taking care of me when I needed it, | 也谢谢你在我需要的时候照顾了我 |
[21:26] | for taking care of yourself when you needed it, too. | 也谢谢你在你自己需要的时候照顾好了自己 |
[21:30] | I went to a lawyer. | 我去找了律师 |
[21:32] | I signed divorce papers. | 我签了离婚协议 |
[21:33] | I left everything to you. It’s yours. | 一切都留给你了 全部 |
[21:36] | You worked for every cent you ever owned and then some. | 所有的这一切 以及更多的一切 都是你努力得来的 |
[21:40] | I also left you my shares in Grey-Sloan. | 我在格蕾-斯隆纪念医院的股份也都给你了 |
[21:42] | Whatever you choose to do with them, I know it will be amazing. | 无论你打算怎么处理 我知道都会是很棒的决定 |
[21:45] | Just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[21:49] | You know, I, uh… | 知道吗 |
[21:50] | I barely saw you this week, | 我这周都没怎么见到你 |
[21:53] | and it sucked. | 太难受了 |
[21:57] | I’ll find another job. Whatever. | 我再找份工作吧 无所谓了 |
[22:00] | I, uh, but I don’t want to never see you again. | 但我不想再也见不到你 |
[22:03] | Oh, you deserve everything good in this life, Jo. | 你值得全世界的美好 乔 |
[22:08] | I hope you find so much better than me. | 希望你能得到比我还要美好的生活 |
[22:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:12] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:16] | I don’t know how to end this. | 我不知道如何结束 |
[22:18] | I don’t want to. | 我也不想 |
[22:22] | Goodbye. | 再见了 |
[22:34] | Alex: I’m guessing you’re not surprised by this, | 我猜你没有很惊讶 |
[22:37] | and definitely not happy about it. | 也绝对不是很开心 |
[22:40] | They called me Evil Spawn most of the time | 在你医院成长的那些年 |
[22:42] | growing up in your hospital. | 大多数时候他们都管我叫万恶之源 |
[22:44] | Nice panties, Yang. | 内裤挺好看 杨 |
[22:46] | In your dreams, Evil Spawn. | 做梦去吧 万恶之源 |
[22:49] | It’s probably one of the better nicknames | 说实话 这估计是我这辈子 |
[22:50] | I had most of my life, to be honest. | 比较好听的一个绰号了 |
[22:52] | I earned the name. | 也是我自己努力得来的 |
[22:54] | I know it, you know it. | 我懂 你也懂 |
[22:56] | Morning, people. Hell, you probably know that better than anyone. | – 早上好 – 我靠 你估计比任何人都要懂 |
[23:02] | Truth is, you didn’t like me very much in the beginning. | 事实上 一开始你挺烦我的 |
[23:06] | I didn’t really like you much, either. | 我那时候也不怎么喜欢你 |
[23:09] | Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. | 一塌糊涂 磨磨唧唧 |
[23:11] | Redo these and return them to me before lunch, understood? | 重新做 午饭之前交给我 懂了吗 |
[23:13] | -Understood. -Karev, don’t tempt me. | – 懂了 – 卡列夫 别挑战我的耐心 |
[23:15] | And, Karev, see the chief by the end of the day. | 还有 卡列夫 下班之前去找主任 |
[23:17] | What for? | 干什么 |
[23:18] | Do I look psychic to you? He’s the chief. | 我看着是在说胡话吗 他是主任 |
[23:20] | He asked, you go. | 他找你 你就去 |
[23:21] | Karev, go stand in the hall. | 卡列夫 去走廊罚站 |
[23:22] | Karev, cover the pit. Pit! | 卡列夫 去儿科 儿科 |
[23:24] | Hate being an intern. | 真讨厌当实习生啊 |
[23:26] | You were mean and impatient… and knew everything, | 你那时候很刻薄 很没耐心 而且什么都懂 |
[23:30] | and you liked everyone else but me, | 而且你除了我谁都喜欢 |
[23:32] | even when you pretended you didn’t. | 即便后来你假装还是很讨厌我 |
[23:34] | Are you sure they’re balloons? | 你确定这是气球吗 |
[23:35] | You have reason to believe they’re not balloons? | 你认为不是吗 |
[23:38] | This one here’s got a face. | 这个有张脸呢 |
[23:40] | They all do. | 全都有 |
[23:42] | I’ll be damned. | 我靠了 |
[23:43] | They’re Judys. Judys? | – 这是茱蒂啊 – 什么茱蒂 |
[23:46] | He swallowed the heads of ten Judy dolls. | 他吞了10个茱蒂娃娃的头 |
[23:51] | Alex: Or you were convinced I had “it” — | 或者你坚信我有那种潜力 |
[23:54] | that something that would make them great someday. | 能让其他人有朝一日都能成大事 |
[23:58] | Hell, you named your kid after O’Malley. | 你给你孩子取了跟奥马利一样的名字 |
[24:00] | And Mer named her kid after you, and you… | 梅尔有个孩子也取了跟你一样的名字 但你呢 |
[24:05] | …you just seemed like all my other teachers before you | 你就好像我在你之前遇到的所有老师一样 |
[24:08] | who took one look at me, decided I was garbage, | 看我一眼 就盖棺定论说我一定是个垃圾 |
[24:11] | and that was all I’d ever be. | 而且以后也好不了了 |
[24:13] | But here’s the thing. | 但是呢 |
[24:15] | Unlike everyone else, you let me grow the hell up. | 跟其他人不一样的是 你让我成长了 |
[24:19] | He saved a baby’s life. You gave me crap when I deserved it. | – 他救了一个小孩的命 – 我该挨骂的时候你狠狠骂我 |
[24:22] | You pushed my buttons and my limits when I needed it. | 每次我需要被人督促 被人挑战的时候你总是出现 |
[24:25] | What the hell? You are not some hotshot surgeon right now. | 干什么 你现在又不是什么有名的大医生 |
[24:27] | Yeah, it’s a teaching hospital and all that, | 虽然这是家教学医院什么的 |
[24:29] | but you did more than that, and you know it. | 但你不仅仅教会了我医术 你也知道的 |
[24:32] | Why is there a trailer in my parking spot? | 为什么我停车位上有辆拖车 |
[24:34] | Is one of these yours? My bad. | 这是你车位啊 抱歉啊 |
[24:38] | And, sure, it’d be pretty great | 对啊 如果我能一直待在这里 |
[24:39] | if I just stayed there forever | 报答你为我所做的一切 |
[24:41] | and repaid you for everything you did for me. | 那就太好了 |
[24:43] | But you and I both know I can’t. | 但你我都清楚 我做不到 |
[24:48] | Never could. | 永远做不到 |
[24:50] | You helped me grow the hell up, | 你帮助我成长 |
[24:52] | and you took a bullet out of my stomach. | 你从我肚子里了拿出了一颗子弹 |
[24:54] | You paged me? | 你呼我啊 |
[24:55] | I did. I have a surgery. | 是 有个手术 |
[24:58] | You’re actually gonna let me near a patient? You are the patient. | – 你要让我接近你的病人了 – 你就是病人 |
[25:01] | Get in there and get on that table. Oh– | 进去躺下 |
[25:04] | I don’t need a reminder of this thing. | 我不需要时时刻刻再被提醒了 |
[25:06] | I’m gonna carry that day around with me | 我下半辈子的每一天 |
[25:08] | every day for the rest of my life. | 都会不断回忆起那天 |
[25:09] | I don’t need a reminder every time I look at you. | 我不需要每次看着你的时候就想起那颗子弹 |
[25:12] | And I’m tired of bullying you, | 我也不想再欺负你了 |
[25:15] | so I am asking you, | 所以我请你 |
[25:17] | please, get in there and get your shirt off. | 进去躺好 把衣服脱了 |
[25:23] | You protected Jo from herself, | 你让乔不会受伤 |
[25:25] | and if I started the whole list | 如果我要把所有 |
[25:26] | of everything I learned from you, | 从你身上学到的东西都写出来 |
[25:28] | I would never stop writing. | 那我就写不完了 |
[25:29] | And right now my hand hurts. | 现在我的手已经很疼了 |
[25:31] | So just know this. | 所以你记住 |
[25:34] | It took me a long time to say it, | 我花了很久才能说出这句话 |
[25:37] | but I’m a good peds surgeon. | 但我是个很好的儿科医生 |
[25:41] | I’m an okay guy. | 我是个不错的男人 |
[25:42] | I’m still trying. | 我还在努力 |
[25:44] | But I’m a really damn good surgeon. | 但我真的是个很厉害的医生 |
[25:49] | We got movement! And I don’t mind saying it now | – 有心跳了 – 而且我现在一点也不避讳这么说 |
[25:50] | because I didn’t figure it out myself. | 因为这不是我自己发觉的 |
[25:52] | You kicked my ass and asked more of me than anyone | 你教训我 要求我 比对其他人都要多 |
[25:56] | and hired other teachers who kicked my ass | 你还让其他的老师都来教训我 要求我 |
[25:58] | and asked more of me. | 标准都远高于其他人 |
[25:59] | Karev, I hear that you’re the future of peds. | 卡列夫 我听说你是儿科的未来呢 |
[26:02] | Excuse me? Yeah, a little birdie named Bailey whispered it in my ear. | – 什么 – 对 是一只叫贝莉的小鸟跟我说的呢 |
[26:05] | I want you to work with me today so I can see if she’s right. What did she say? | – 你今天跟我值班 我看看她说的对不对 – 她说什么了 |
[26:08] | That you’re the best babysitter in the hospital. | 说你是全医院最好的保姆 |
[26:09] | -Shut up. – | 闭嘴吧 |
[26:11] | Alex: And I know who I am. | 我知道我是谁 |
[26:13] | I’m not that guy with a million Catherine Fox Awards on a shelf. | 我不是那个架子上有个价值百万凯瑟琳·福克斯奖项的人 |
[26:16] | Goodbye, Mom. | 拜了 老妈 |
[26:17] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[26:20] | Bailey: A junkie dad, a crackpot mom, | 有个吸毒的父亲 一个神经病妈妈 |
[26:23] | and somehow Karev still became a doctor. | 但是卡列夫还是成为了医生 |
[26:26] | I’m not easily impressed, but I’m impressed. | 我一般不觉得谁很厉害 但我真的很看好他 |
[26:29] | Alex: I became the guy you trusted to run the hospital | 我成为了那个你信任的人 可以管理医院 |
[26:31] | and keep your secrets. | 可以为你保守秘密 |
[26:32] | And now… It’s okay. | – 而现在 – 没事了 |
[26:34] | …and now I’m a surgeon, a friend, | 现在我成为了一名医生 一位朋友 |
[26:36] | a father of two incredible kids with Izzie Stevens, | 并且跟伊兹·史蒂文斯一起成为了两个小宝贝的父亲 |
[26:40] | which I’m sure is breaking your brain. | 我估计你肯定没想到吧 |
[26:43] | But it’s true. | 但是是真的 |
[26:45] | I’m all these things. | 我有很多种身份 |
[26:47] | She been out there all day? | 她一整天都在外面吗 |
[26:49] | And by the way, I have a shot | 而且啊 我现在有机会 |
[26:51] | at being Chief of Peds at Shawnee County here, | 成为肖尼县医院的儿科主任呢 |
[26:53] | but I’m guessing you’re the last person | 但我估计我还是不应该 |
[26:56] | I should put down as a rec right now. | 把你列为推荐人吧 |
[27:00] | Okay, look, the — the kids keep asking for pizza sushi, | 好了 我孩子们一直问我要披萨寿司吃 |
[27:04] | and I have to go tell them that’s not a thing. | 我得去跟他们解释没有这个菜 |
[27:06] | And if I say any more in this letter, | 我写的再多 |
[27:09] | there are going to be feelings all over the place. | 就会各种感慨万千了 |
[27:12] | Yours, not mine. | 是你 不是我 |
[27:14] | And, really, I’m just writing to say goodbye. | 我真的就只是跟你道个别 |
[27:17] | And thanks. | 还有 道句谢 |
[27:19] | And that sounds lame and small | 虽然跟你为我所做的一切比起来 |
[27:21] | compared to everything you’ve done, | 这两句话显得太微乎其微了 |
[27:22] | but there it is. | 但没错 |
[27:26] | Goodbye, and thanks. | 再见了 谢谢你 |
[27:31] | I love you, Dr. Bailey. | 我爱你 贝莉医生 |
[27:35] | Dr. Alex Karev. | 亚力克斯·卡列夫医生 |
[27:48] | -Richard, alcoholic. -Hi, Richard. | – 理查德 酒瘾 – 你好 理查德 |
[27:55] | See one, | 发现 |
[27:58] | do one, | 教导 |
[27:59] | teach one. | 扶持 |
[28:02] | That’s been the motto of every hospital I run, | 这是我在管理每一所医院 敬爱每一位老师时 |
[28:06] | every teacher I’ve loved. | 一直遵循的格言 |
[28:08] | I loved being a surgeon, saving lives, | 我喜欢当医生 救死扶伤 |
[28:14] | giving people back their families, | 把别人的家人 爱人 朋友 |
[28:18] | their loved ones, and their friends. | 还给他们 |
[28:21] | Giving them back to them when all seemed lost. | 在他们迷失的时候帮他们重拾方向 |
[28:27] | And I loved my students, not because of ego… | 我也爱我的学生们 倒不是因为自负 |
[28:33] | I’m done. I’m done! I’m done! | 我完事了 第一名 |
[28:35] | …but because it gave me that same rush, that same feeling… | 而是因为这能给我同样的感觉 同样的快感 |
[28:40] | That’s why I’m the chief. | 所以我才是主任咯 |
[28:43] | It’s like you’re helping to keep people alive, | 就好像你能去帮忙让一个生命鲜活 |
[28:47] | keep families alive. | 让一个家庭鲜活 |
[28:50] | And then this morning, I wake up to a letter | 然后今天早上 我收到了 |
[28:53] | from a student of mine, who, well, | 一个学生的一封信 |
[28:57] | let’s just say he’s not the one I would have put money down on. | 这么说吧 我本来对他没多大信心的 |
[29:01] | What happens, uh, if I — if I take the exam | 如果我第二次参加考试 |
[29:03] | for a second time and I don’t pass? | 又没过怎么办 |
[29:05] | You will no longer be a surgical resident at Seattle Grace. | 那你就不能在西雅图仁爱医院当外科住院医师了 |
[29:08] | Failing again is not an option. | 再次考试失败是不行的 |
[29:10] | Alex: What’s the big deal? Richard: Well, the big deal is you’re — | – 有什么大不了 – 大不了的就是 |
[29:12] | you’re sweaty and you and you smell. | 你浑身是汗 而且很臭 |
[29:15] | And you’re not going into my OR. | 你不许进我的手术室 |
[29:18] | What the hell’s the matter with you today? | 你今天抽风了吧 |
[29:19] | This is a teaching hospital, okay? | 这里是教学医院啊 |
[29:20] | You were the chief for 20 years. | 你当了二十年主任了 |
[29:22] | You’re supposed to be teaching your residents. | 你应该教你的住院医师啊 |
[29:24] | Oh, I think I taught you something today. | 我觉得我今天应该教会了你一点 |
[29:27] | You don’t give up a once-in-a-lifetime surgery, | 永远不能放弃一个千载难逢的大手术 |
[29:30] | not for any reason, not for anyone, not ever. | 无论任何原因 不管因为任何人 永远不可以 |
[29:33] | But he — he did the work. | 但他努力了 |
[29:36] | Yeah. He — He showed up. | 他都有出现 |
[29:39] | He — He stepped up. | 他努力向前 |
[29:42] | Became an excellent student, | 成为了一个很优秀的学生 |
[29:45] | a stellar surgeon. -10 blade. | – 一位一流的医生 – 10号手术刀 |
[29:48] | Richard: You’re an underdog, aren’t you, Karev? | 你其实是那种不被看好但是有潜力的人 对吧卡列夫 |
[29:50] | It’s not that you don’t have the skills. | 你不是不会 |
[29:51] | You have the skills. | 你其实都懂 |
[29:53] | But you’re scrappy. You’re a fighter. | 但是你就是没个正形儿 你是个战士 |
[29:56] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[29:58] | I always root for the underdog. | 我永远会支持你们这种潜力股的 |
[29:59] | A fine teacher. | 一名出色的老师 |
[30:02] | He was working with the best of the best. | 他身边的同事都是最优秀的 |
[30:06] | But instead, | 但是呢 |
[30:10] | he chose to abandon it all | 他选择抛弃了这一切 |
[30:13] | for who he says is the woman he loves. | 去找了那个他所谓的人生挚爱 |
[30:17] | And for the two children they now have. | 以及他们现在拥有的两个孩子 |
[30:22] | You know, I wanted to look him straight in the eye | 我真的想看着他的眼睛 |
[30:26] | and yell at him and — and tell him | 大骂他 喊醒他 告诉他 |
[30:29] | that he’s made a mistake, | 他犯了一个错误 |
[30:31] | that it feels like a mistake. | 感觉好像是一个错误 |
[30:35] | I’ve been there before, yeah. | 我也经历过 |
[30:37] | I’ve fallen in love with two people at the same time, | 我也同时爱上过两个女人 |
[30:44] | And I know all you can do is go with what your — | 我也知道你只能 |
[30:47] | your bones and your guts and your heart tell you to. | 跟随你的直觉 选择你的心头好 |
[30:50] | I wanted to grab him and shake him and tell him, | 我真想紧紧抓住他 摇醒他 跟他说 |
[30:53] | “Don’t give it all away. | 不要放弃这一切 |
[30:56] | Not now. Not for — for this.” | 不是现在 也不要因为这些 |
[31:00] | But I missed my chance to watch my own child grow into an adult. | 但我都失去了看我自己孩子长大成人的机会 |
[31:06] | And I would give anything to have those years with Maggie. | 我付出一切也希望能换回跟玛姬的那些年 |
[31:10] | I’d do anything. | 什么都可以 |
[31:13] | I guess, um… | 可能 |
[31:17] | I just wanted to say goodbye. I just wanted to say goodbye. | 我只是想说再见吧 只想说再见 |
[31:22] | Hey, Dr. Webber. | 韦伯医生 |
[31:24] | I-I didn’t want to work here, either. | 我也不想在这破医院上班 |
[31:26] | You know, at Grey-Sloan, I inherited a-a legacy. | 在格蕾-斯隆纪念医院 我得到了很多传承 |
[31:29] | Bailey’s legacy, your legacy. | 贝莉的真传 你的真传 |
[31:31] | You know, I mean, every choice I made, | 我做出每一个选择的时候 |
[31:32] | I heard your voice in my head — “Don’t settle. Do better.” | 脑海中都有你的声音 说着 不要安于现状 再努力做好一点 |
[31:35] | At Grey-Sloan, failing was our last option. | 在格蕾-斯隆 我们决不放弃 |
[31:37] | But here, failure’s the culture. | 但这里 大家都已经习惯了放弃 |
[31:39] | But we can change that. | 但我们可以改变的 |
[31:40] | Help me turn this place around. | 帮我把这破医院搞个天翻地覆 |
[31:42] | Help me do the impossible. | 帮我完成不可能完成的事情吧 |
[31:44] | I wanted to say thank you for helping me | 我想要谢谢他 帮我变成了 |
[31:47] | to be a better doctor, better teacher. | 一个更好的医生 更好的老师 |
[31:52] | I mean, anything. | 感谢你带给我一切 |
[31:56] | But he up and left… | 但他就这么离开了 |
[31:57] | Karev! Do better! | 卡列夫 再努力做得更好 |
[31:59] | …with only a note and an apology, and that’s it, | 只留下一封信 一个道歉 就没了 |
[32:04] | not considering that I might want to say goodbye | 都没考虑到 作为老师 |
[32:07] | as a teacher… | 作为同事 |
[32:09] | Watch your back, Karev. | 小心点 卡列夫 |
[32:10] | I may decide to teach you something tomorrow. | 没准明天我就决定要教你点什么呢 |
[32:13] | Time of… | 死亡 |
[32:15] | …as a colleague… | 作为朋友 |
[32:16] | Time of death — 15:42. | 死亡时间 下午3点42分 |
[32:18] | …as a friend. | 我也想跟他道别 |
[32:20] | See one. | 发现 |
[32:22] | Do one. | 教导 |
[32:24] | Teach one. | 扶持 |
[32:27] | I’ve seen people leave. | 我看过人们离开 |
[32:32] | I’ve done the leaving. | 我自己也离开过 |
[32:35] | Woman: Richard! Richard! Richard! | 理查德 理查德 |
[32:39] | Richard: I was gonna ask you to be by my side | 我希望我们的下半辈子 |
[32:41] | for the rest of our lives. | 可以携手度过 |
[32:42] | I’m not sorry about a damn thing. | 我他么一点都不抱歉 |
[32:47] | And lately, it seems like all the people I love just… | 最近呢 好像我爱的那些人 |
[32:52] | …they just disappear. | 都消失了 |
[32:54] | And… | 而且 |
[32:58] | I can’t… | 我没办法 |
[33:00] | find a way to make it stop. | 阻止这一切 |
[33:15] | Alex, if you want to know how she is, | 亚力克斯 如果你想知道她过得怎么样 |
[33:17] | you should just call her. | 就联系她啊 |
[33:19] | You should call Izzie. | 你就联系伊兹啊 |
[33:20] | No. | 不 |
[33:21] | No, it’s okay. | 我不介意的啊 |
[33:23] | No. | 不 |
[33:25] | I mean, I-I-I don’t need to call her. | 我不用联系她 |
[33:27] | I know how she is. | 我知道她过得怎么样 |
[33:30] | I mean, she’s, uh — | 她肯定 |
[33:32] | she’s married with three kids, | 结婚了 有了三个孩子 |
[33:35] | and she lives somewhere, I think, uh, kind of woodsy? | 住在一个 应该是树木茂盛的地方吧 |
[33:42] | And she’s a surgeon and she goes to work every day, | 她是一个医生 每天都要去上班 |
[33:44] | so she refuses to hire help, so her house is always a mess. | 也不肯请保姆 所以家里乱七八糟 |
[33:50] | And it has Christmas decorations all over it | 而且圣诞装饰到处都是 |
[33:53] | because she won’t let her husband take them down. | 因为她不肯让她丈夫取下来 |
[33:59] | It smells like muffins, | 家里都是玛芬蛋糕的味道 |
[34:00] | and she’s — | 然后她 |
[34:02] | she’s smiling. | 在微笑 |
[34:06] | When I picture her, she’s always smiling. | 我想象中的她 永远是微笑的 |
[34:10] | I don’t need to call her because I want it to stay that way. | 我不需要联系她 因为我希望想象中的她一直是笑着的 |
[34:15] | I picture her as happy as I am with you. | 并且她也很幸福 就好像我和你在一起一样幸福 |
[34:20] | You imagined a whole life for her? | 你为她想象出一整个人生啊 |
[34:22] | Oh, yeah. It’s way better than wondering. | 对啊 这样可比一直好奇要好多了 |
[34:29] | Hi, Izzie Stevens. Washington. | 你好 伊兹·史蒂文斯 来自华盛顿 |
[34:31] | Hi, Alex Karev. Iowa. | 我是亚力克斯·卡列夫 爱荷华州的 |
[34:34] | What program are you in? | 你是参加哪个项目的 |
[34:35] | Surgery. | 手术 |
[34:37] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[34:38] | Seriously. | 真的啊 |
[34:39] | Morning, Dr. Model. | 早上好啊 模特医生 |
[34:41] | Dr. Evil Spawn. | 万恶之源医生 |
[34:43] | Ooh. Nice tat. | 纹身不错啊 |
[34:45] | Do you ever wake up in the morning and realize | 你有没有早上一醒来 突然意识到 |
[34:47] | nobody likes you and, I don’t know, care? | 没人喜欢你 然后你觉得 我也无所谓 |
[34:52] | I think somebody likes me. | 我觉得有人喜欢我的 |
[34:53] | -What is she doing? – | 她干什么啊 |
[34:55] | She’s hanging out with Alex. | 她跟亚力克斯一起玩呢 |
[35:00] | What? | 干嘛 |
[35:03] | There’s a discussion we could have | 如果你想谈 |
[35:04] | if you wanted to have one. | 我们可以谈 |
[35:07] | I kissed you with tongue… | 我要舌吻你 |
[35:09] | …and I plan to do it again and again. | 然后一次一次继续 |
[35:11] | Get used to it. | 习惯吧 |
[35:15] | Izzie: I care about you. | 我喜欢你 |
[35:17] | And I’m not gonna stop caring about you, | 我不会停止喜欢你 |
[35:19] | no matter how hard you push me away. | 无论你多努力的推开我 |
[35:21] | Shut up and get out of my room. | 闭嘴 滚出我屋 |
[35:22] | No. | 不 |
[35:24] | I care about you. | 我喜欢你 |
[35:26] | And I know you care about me, too. | 我知道你也喜欢我 |
[35:28] | It is not too late for us. | 我们在一起还不晚 |
[35:29] | Admit that you care about me, too. | 承认你也喜欢我 |
[35:31] | I know you do. I care about you. | 我知道你喜欢我 我也喜欢你 |
[35:33] | I care about you. | 我喜欢你 |
[35:35] | I care about you. I care about you. | 我喜欢你 我喜欢你 |
[35:40] | I think with you, you make me better. | 我觉得跟你一起 你让我变得更好了 |
[35:43] | Oh! You make me want to be better. | 你让我想要变好 |
[35:46] | You make me want to be good. | 想要努力变得更好 |
[35:47] | And I think I can. | 我觉得我做得到 |
[35:49] | With you, I think I can. | 和你一起 我觉得我可以 |
[35:51] | And if you want to be scared, that’s okay. | 如果你想害怕 也没事 |
[35:52] | Just be scared with me. | 跟我一起害怕就好 |
[35:54] | I don’t want to be the future of this hospital | 如果你不跟我一起 |
[35:55] | if you’re not there with me. | 那我也不想成为这家医院的未来 |
[36:08] | I didn’t know you still felt that way about me. | 我不知道你还喜欢我 |
[36:09] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[36:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:15] | What? | 什么 |
[36:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:19] | I freaking love you. | 我他么好爱你 |
[36:20] | I can totally see you in ten years… | 我都可以看到你十年之后的样子 |
[36:22] | …a little salt and pepper in your hair, | 头发都有点白了 |
[36:24] | big-shot attending. | 牛逼的主治医生 |
[36:27] | You’re gonna be a rock star, Alex. | 你会很牛逼的 亚力克斯 |
[36:28] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[36:30] | * But, brother, how we must atone * | 兄弟 我们要弥补 |
[36:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:37] | * Before we turn to stone * | 在我们变成石头之前 |
[36:46] | * Before we turn to stone * | 在我们变成石头之前 |
[37:00] | You taking my spot on the couch tonight? | 今晚你要替我睡沙发吗 |
[37:06] | Miranda, is…? | 米兰达 |
[37:07] | Alex Karev isn’t coming back. | 亚力克斯·卡列夫不会回来了 |
[37:10] | Left his wife, | 抛弃了他妻子 |
[37:12] | his friends, his job. | 他朋友 和他的工作 |
[37:16] | Alex Karev is now a father of two with Izzie Stevens. | 亚力克斯·卡列夫现在是伊兹·史蒂文斯和俩孩子的父亲了 |
[37:25] | And, if they take my recommendation seriously, | 如果他们认真对待我的建议 |
[37:28] | he’ll soon be Chief of Peds at Shawnee Memorial. | 他很快就能成为肖尼县纪念医院的儿科主任了 |
[37:36] | What’s this got to do with Joey? | 这根乔伊有什么关系 |
[37:39] | Now, it is a matter of luck, | 亚力克斯·卡列夫 |
[37:42] | of grace that Alex Karev is who he is today. | 能走到今天 全凭运气和恩赐 |
[37:47] | He could have just as easily been lost to this world, | 他很容易会轻易迷失在这个世界中 |
[37:52] | aimless. | 毫无目的 |
[37:54] | But he survived his home, | 但他没有被他的家庭 |
[37:58] | his family, his foster homes | 家人 寄养家庭击倒 |
[38:01] | and became a man, | 他成了一个男人 |
[38:03] | now a father, | 现在是一个父亲 |
[38:06] | a fine surgeon by luck, | 偶然靠运气 成了不错的 |
[38:10] | by chance. | 医生 |
[38:15] | Joey’s future shouldn’t be a matter of chance. | 乔伊的未来不应该是靠偶然的 |
[38:18] | A child’s future can’t be a matter of luck. | 一个孩子的未来不能靠运气 |
[38:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:29] | “Okay”? | 好吧 |
[38:30] | Just like that? “Okay”? | 就完了吗 好吧 |
[38:34] | I just wanted to talk about it. | 我就是想好好谈谈这件事 |
[38:37] | I mean, you and I, look, we — we both make | 咱俩 做什么很重要的决定 |
[38:39] | these big, sweeping decisions without each other. | 都根本不带跟对方商量的 |
[38:43] | You — You had a heart attack and didn’t tell me. | 你犯了心脏病 没告诉我 |
[38:46] | You — You had a miscarriage and shut me out. | 你流产了 把我拒之门外 |
[38:48] | You — You change careers like sweaters. | 你换工作好像换衣服一样 |
[38:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:55] | And I am down for all of it. I… | 这一切我全部都可以接受 |
[38:58] | All the change and the easy and the hard that comes with it. | 以及所有改变所带来的各种大大小小的困难 |
[39:03] | Of course Joey should have you. | 当然乔伊的生命中应该有你 |
[39:05] | Should have us. | 应该有我们 |
[39:06] | He should have a family. | 应该有个家庭 |
[39:09] | But… | 但是 |
[39:12] | that family needs to learn to talk to each other first, okay? | 这个家庭要先学会彼此沟通 好吗 |
[39:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起了 |
[39:31] | Congratulations, Miranda. | 恭喜你 米兰达 |
[39:33] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩哦 |
[39:34] | A teenage boy! | 青少年男孩呢 |
[39:38] | It’s another boy. | 家里俩大小子了 |
[39:48] | * I don’t know what, I don’t know what * | 我不知道 不知道 |
[39:49] | * I don’t know what’s happening * | 不知道怎么回事 |
[39:51] | You can quit hovering. I’m not hovering. | – 你不用转悠了 – 我没转悠 |
[39:55] | I’m…deciding | 我在决定 |
[39:57] | whether to come in or give you space… | 到底是进来 还是给你空间 |
[40:02] | …or take you day drinking. | 还是带你大白天去喝酒 |
[40:04] | * But I come back again * | 但我再次回来了 |
[40:07] | Okay, whiskey it is. | 好吧 那就威士忌了 |
[40:09] | * I look in your eyes, don’t have a choice, yeah * | 我看着你的眼睛 没得选择 |
[40:12] | * You’ll be the death of me * | 你对我不复存在 |
[40:15] | Pierce is paging me for a cecal bascule | 皮尔斯呼我去给一个植物人 |
[40:18] | for one of our cabbage patients. | 做盲肠翼手术 |
[40:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:25] | Whiskey tonight. | 今晚喝威士忌 |
[40:27] | Today I am working. | 白天 我工作 |
[40:29] | * Nothing hits as hard as when we touch * | 我们互相触碰 电光雷火 |
[40:33] | You’re my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[40:38] | Mine, too. | 也是我自己的 |
[40:39] | We hold onto hope, | 我们努力抓住希望 |
[40:42] | thinking one small detail, | 想着一个小小的细节 |
[40:44] | one tiny piece of information | 一点小小的信息 |
[40:46] | will somehow make things right, | 就会让事情变好 |
[40:48] | make it different, | 不同 |
[40:50] | make it okay… | 改善 |
[40:52] | stop the world from spinning off its axis. | 让世界不再肆意旋转 |
[40:55] | Mom, Uncle Alex said when I finish my science project, | 妈妈 亚力克斯舅舅说 等我做完了科学项目 |
[40:58] | I’m supposed to show him. | 要给他看的 |
[40:59] | Can you show me? | 能给我看看吗 |
[41:01] | He helped me come up with it. | 是他帮我想出来的 |
[41:02] | It’s a dog feeder. See? | 是个狗狗喂食器 你看 |
[41:04] | When the dog walks on this lever, | 等狗狗踩上踏板 |
[41:06] | the pulley tips the bucket over and… | 这个滑轮就会触发食桶 然后就好啦 |
[41:08] | That is so smart! | 好聪明 |
[41:11] | All we need is a dog. | 现在只差一条狗啦 |
[41:14] | So, can I show him? | 那我能去给他看吗 |
[41:18] | Can we go and show Uncle Alex right now, please? | 能拿去给亚力克斯舅舅看了吗 |
[41:24] | Come sit here. | 来坐下 |
[41:26] | * I’m waking up in your covers * | 我在你的被子里醒来 |
[41:29] | Your Uncle Alex loves you so much. | 你亚力克斯舅舅很爱很爱你呢 |
[41:32] | * Cuts you deep * | 让你很受伤 |
[41:33] | And I just got a letter from him. | 我刚刚收到了他的来信 |
[41:35] | You did? I did. | – 是吗 – 是啊 |
[41:37] | When the truth is… | 而真相是 |
[41:38] | * Nothing hits as hard as when we touch * | 我们触碰的一瞬 电光雷火 |
[41:40] | …there’s really no good way to say goodbye. | 道别根本没有什么容易的方式 |
[41:43] | * How beautiful and brutal is your love? * | 你的爱是不是也又美又痛 |