时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | * I’ve been havin’ dreams * | |
[00:05] | Meredith: In 1847,the American Medical Association | 1847年 美国医学会颁布了道德准则 |
[00:07] | published its code of ethics,in which physicians | 鼓励医生为穷人提供免费的医疗服务 |
[00:11] | were encouraged to providefree services to the poor | 以此作为实现其 |
[00:14] | as part of their public duty. | 公共义务的一种途径 |
[00:16] | Hey, Mer. | 梅尔 |
[00:17] | Karev, you’re late. | 卡列夫 你迟到 了 |
[00:18] | It’s 5:00 a.m.,and it’s not Karev anymore. | 才早上五点 我也不姓卡列夫了 |
[00:21] | Fair enough.What is it? | 行吧 那你要姓什么 |
[00:22] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道呢 |
[00:24] | Okay, Jo. | 行吧 乔 |
[00:25] | You’re late,and it’s Pro Bono Surgery Day. | 你来晚了 今天是无偿手术日 |
[00:27] | I have 25 patientsto get through | 我来了25个病人 |
[00:28] | and only four general surgeons. | 但只有四个普外医生 |
[00:30] | * I never feel so loved *And, Jo, you need to work. | 而且 乔 你得工作 |
[00:32] | You know it,and I know it. | 咱俩心里都清楚 |
[00:33] | So get your ass in here. | 赶紧过来 |
[00:35] | * I’ve been having dreams * | |
[00:39] | * Splashin’ in a summer stream * | |
[00:42] | * Trip and I fall in * | |
[00:44] | Hospitals were meantto be centers to care | 医院本应该是帮助 |
[00:46] | for the sick and poor. | 病人和穷人的中心 |
[00:48] | They were meant to be placesof refuge, places to heal. | 本应该是为有难的人提供场所 进行疗愈的地方 |
[00:52] | But somewhere along the way,that changed. | 但一路发展下来 好像变味了 |
[00:54] | * Crushin’ weight of paradise * | |
[00:57] | I broughtthe forms back. | 我把表格拿回来了 |
[00:58] | * Solid block of gold * | |
[00:59] | Dr. Grey, if I may, | 格蕾医生 我想说 |
[01:01] | you were alreadya legend, but this… | 你都已经这么传奇了 但你还义务给人做手术 |
[01:03] | I mean, I don’t know whatcomes after “legend,” but — | 我都不知道传奇之上还能用什么来形容了 |
[01:06] | Helm. It’s not about me.Stop it. | 赫尔姆 今天重点是病人们 |
[01:08] | Healthcare becamea commodity sold to | 医疗变成了一种商品 |
[01:10] | those who can afford it… | 只卖给那些买得起的人 |
[01:11] | * Wait if I’m on fire * | |
[01:15] | * How am I so deep in love? * | |
[01:18] | She’s such a legend. | 她真是传奇啊 |
[01:20] | This isn’tabout her, Brody. | 重点不是她 布罗迪 |
[01:22] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[01:23] | …rather than a physician’s dutiful service to the public. | 而不是医生尽职尽责的服务大众 |
[01:26] | * I never feel so loved * | |
[01:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:33] | Ready to see Mavis break the record tonight? | 准备好今晚去看马维斯破纪录了吗 |
[01:35] | Uh, I-I can’t go toa basketball game tonight. | 我今晚没法去看篮球赛 |
[01:38] | But I got courtside seats. | 但我买了场边票啊 |
[01:39] | Yeah, I know. I –Uh, one of his | – 我知道 – 他们队 |
[01:41] | fellow firefighters died. | 一位消防员去世了 |
[01:42] | Threw a PE right as we were about to discharge him. | 出院之后要开个追悼会 |
[01:45] | Ohh.I’m really sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[01:46] | Yeah, of course.Do what you need to do. | 好的 你去参加吧 |
[01:47] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 哥们 |
[01:49] | Mwah.Bye. | 拜 |
[01:53] | This is that mobile surgery unit we paid for, huh? | 这是我们花钱买的那辆移动手术车吧 |
[01:55] | Yeah.You, uh, come by the station, | 对啊 有空来消防局 |
[01:58] | give you a tour. | 带你转转 |
[01:59] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[02:03] | * How am I so deep in love? * | |
[02:04] | That truck is dope. | 那车好牛逼啊 |
[02:06] | It’s Grey’sPro Bono Surgery Day. | 今天是格蕾的无偿手术日 |
[02:08] | Get excited about that. | 激动激动吧 |
[02:10] | Maggie: Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:11] | What are you doinghere so early? | 你来这么早干嘛 |
[02:13] | Uh, force of habit. | 习惯了 |
[02:15] | And if you’re trying totalk me into | 别想着再劝我去做手术 |
[02:16] | operating again, don’t. | 没戏的 |
[02:19] | If I thought it would work,I would, but, no, | 我要是觉得有用 我就劝你了 |
[02:21] | I wanted to tell youthat I got a call | 我就是想说 |
[02:23] | from the lawyer yesterday. | 昨天律师联系我了 |
[02:24] | And you were right.Your brother settled. | 你说得对 你哥哥接受和解了 |
[02:26] | So I really appreciateyou helping me through that. | 很感谢你帮我 |
[02:28] | And, um, I hopethat Chris finds some peace. | 希望克里斯也能释怀 |
[02:30] | Well, I got a call froma lawyer yesterday, too. | 我昨天也接到律师电话了 |
[02:34] | Separation papers. | 分居协议 |
[02:37] | Catherine’s lawyer was letting me know | 凯瑟琳的律师跟我说 |
[02:39] | how generous she is by letting me keep my own house. | 她可大度了 都没要走我自己的房子呢 |
[02:43] | Oh, my God.I am so sorry, Richard. | 天啊 真遗憾 理查德 |
[02:46] | No one’s sorrier than I am. | 没人比我更遗憾了 |
[02:48] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[02:49] | Meredith, no, okay? | 梅瑞狄斯 不行 |
[02:50] | I haven’t even askedyou anything yet. | 我还没说话呢 |
[02:52] | Okay, fine. | 行吧 |
[02:55] | I need to put youon the board today. | 我今天得把你加到手术安排表里 |
[02:57] | Just a few hernias,or lap cholies. | 就做几个疝气或者是腹腔镜胆囊切除手术 |
[02:58] | You choose. | 你随便选 |
[03:00] | It — The pro bono dayis — is just… | 今天无偿手术日啊 |
[03:02] | Meredith, what…? | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[03:04] | Come on. | 帮帮忙啊 |
[03:06] | I already lostone friend this week. | 我这周已经失去一个朋友了 |
[03:07] | Can’t lose you, too. | 不能连你也失去啊 |
[03:08] | Look, I’m — I’m stillyour friend. | 我还是你朋友 |
[03:10] | I’m — I’m justnot your surgeon. | 但不是你的医生了 |
[03:17] | Link’s the father. | 林克是孩子的爸爸 |
[03:18] | I know Maggie told youthat it might be Owen’s, | 我知道玛姬跟你说可能是欧文的孩子 |
[03:20] | but it’s not. | 不是的 |
[03:23] | Hi, Jo. | 嘿 乔 |
[03:24] | I already knew. | 我已经知道了 |
[03:26] | Link sent me a Bitmojilast night of a baby’s body | 林克昨晚给我发了一个表情 是一个小孩的身子 |
[03:28] | with his face on it,which I can’t unsee. | 换上他的头 简直辣眼睛 |
[03:30] | Well, that’s –that’s great news. | 那太好了 |
[03:32] | I’m happy for you –both of you — | 我很为你 你俩开心 |
[03:33] | all of us, I guess,right? | 也很为所有人开心 |
[03:35] | Yeah. Yep.Yeah. | 对啊 |
[03:36] | Okay. I’ll see you upstairs.Yeah. | 一会楼上见了 |
[03:38] | Congrats. | 恭喜啦 |
[03:39] | I’m sorry you guysgot tangled up in this, | 抱歉把你俩卷进来了 |
[03:42] | even for a moment, but nowwe can just move forward. | 但现在可以好好生活了 |
[03:45] | Full steam ahead, right? | 全力以赴哈 |
[03:51] | DeLuca:Thank you. Right here. | 谢谢 这里 |
[03:52] | Has a Jared Goldstein checked in here? | 有一个叫杰瑞德·戈德斯坦的人来过吗 |
[03:54] | He hasn’t shown up yet. | 他还没出现 |
[03:55] | I thought he might have cometo the clinic by accident. | 我想着没准他走错 跑到诊所这边来了 |
[03:57] | Doesn’t sound familiar. | 没印象 |
[03:58] | We’re giving him a lap cholie. | 我们要给他做腹腔镜胆囊切除术 |
[04:00] | For free.Or, uh, Bailey is. | 免费的 贝莉给做 |
[04:02] | It’s, uh –It’s great, right? | 好棒啊对吧 |
[04:04] | Wouldn’t know.I’m stuck here. | 我哪知道 我都被困在这了 |
[04:06] | DeLuca, are you okay? | 德卢卡 你没事吧 |
[04:08] | I’m fine. Move. | 没事 让开 |
[04:09] | Okay, Cindy Wright. | 辛迪·莱特 |
[04:12] | I’m Dr. DeLuca.How can I help you? | 我是德卢卡医生 你怎么了 |
[04:13] | She has a bulge in her stomach. | 腹部有个凸起 |
[04:15] | And you are…? | 您是 |
[04:16] | Uh, her aunt, Opal. | 我是她姑姑 奥帕尔 |
[04:18] | Okay, Cindy, let metake a look at you here. | 辛迪 我看看 |
[04:22] | Alright. | 好 |
[04:25] | Does that hurt, Cindy? | 这样疼吗 辛迪 |
[04:27] | She said that she’sa six on a — | 她说她有 |
[04:28] | I asked Cindy. | 我问的是辛迪 |
[04:29] | Hmm? | 疼吗 |
[04:31] | A little. | 有点 |
[04:32] | Did you do anything strenuous lately? | 最近干什么体力活了吗 |
[04:34] | Maybe you liftedsomething heavy? | 搬重物什么的 |
[04:35] | We moveda refrigerator. | 我们搬了冰箱 |
[04:36] | She helps meclean houses. | 她帮我打扫了房间 |
[04:37] | It’s kind ofa family business. | 算是家族企业吧 |
[04:39] | On the count of three,I want you to hold your breath | 数到三之后 憋住气 |
[04:41] | and bear down for me, okay? | 用力憋住 好吗 |
[04:43] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[04:45] | Whoa. Okay. | 好了 |
[04:46] | You’ve definitely gota hernia in your abdomen here. | 你肯定是有个疝气 |
[04:48] | We can repair that witha very easy surgery. | 一个小手术就能解决 |
[04:50] | Super simple. | 很简单的 |
[04:52] | But, uh, is thereany other symptoms | 还有其他什么 |
[04:53] | I should know about? | 我应该了解的症状吗 |
[04:54] | It also burns when she pees. | 她尿尿的时候不舒服 |
[04:56] | She’s embarrassed, | 她不好意思说 |
[04:58] | but I told herit’s probably just a UTI. | 我跟她说估计只是尿路感染 |
[04:59] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[05:00] | Uh, but I’ll need todo a more thorough exam. | 但我还要做一个详细的检查 |
[05:02] | You’re welcome to wait inthe family area right over here. | 你可以在那边家属区域等一下 |
[05:04] | Um, she hassome abandonment issues. | 她有被抛弃创伤阴影 |
[05:07] | Her — Her parentsleft her when she was 4. | 她父母在她四岁的时候就不要她了 |
[05:09] | Is it okayif I just stay? | 我可以陪在旁边吗 |
[05:14] | Sure.Um, you know what? | 好的 这样吧 |
[05:16] | Cindy, why don’t you putthis gown on for me? | 辛迪 你把这个病号服换上 |
[05:18] | And I’ll be right back. | 我等下回来 |
[05:28] | Good morning. Welcome toPro Bono Surgery Day. | 早上好 欢迎来到无偿手术日 |
[05:30] | I appreciate you all rearrangingyour schedules to be here. | 感谢各位重新安排了自己的时间来帮忙 |
[05:33] | I would make a speech, but wedon’t really have the time | 我也想说两句 但真没时间了 |
[05:35] | because Koracickpulls the plug at 7:00. | 因为克拉西克最多给我们到7点 |
[05:37] | So, all the bedsturn into pumpkins. | 然后所有的床都会变回南瓜了哦 |
[05:39] | At least Cinderellahad until midnight. | 至少灰姑娘还能玩到半夜呢 |
[05:43] | Did you have to pick today tostart telling jokes, Hunt? | 你非得今天开始开玩笑吗 亨特 |
[05:45] | You know what they callPro Bono Surgery Day in Ireland? | 你知道我们爱尔兰的无偿手术日叫什么吗 |
[05:48] | Every day. | 每天都是 |
[05:49] | Great. More jokes. | 好 又开玩笑 |
[05:51] | Okay, Hayes,you are on bed 8. | 好了 海耶斯 你负责8床 |
[05:53] | Hunt and Ka– Jo,uh, you have AV fistula, bed 6. | 亨特和卡 乔 你们负责6床的动静脉瘘管病人 |
[05:58] | Take Brody with you. | 带着布罗迪一起 |
[06:00] | Wait, uh,it’s Wilson now. | 我现在还是姓威尔逊了 |
[06:02] | Wait, I don’tlike that either. | 不 这个我也不喜欢 |
[06:03] | I — Okay, for now it’s –it is — it is Jo. | 暂时就是乔吧 |
[06:06] | It is Dr. Jo. | 我是乔医生 |
[06:12] | How long have youhad chest pain? | 你胸痛多久了 |
[06:15] | Since I enlisted. | 入伍之后就开始了 |
[06:16] | So it’s beenquite some time. | 那挺久了 |
[06:18] | Lean back. | 躺下 |
[06:21] | Could it be anxiety? | 会是因为焦虑吗 |
[06:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:25] | Are my headachesanxiety, too? | 我的头痛也是因为焦虑吗 |
[06:26] | Back pain? | 还有背痛 |
[06:28] | Or do you thinkmaybe it’s the IED | 还是你认为是因为一个炸弹爆炸了 |
[06:30] | that knocked me on my skull andkilled a bunch of my buddies? | 嘣到了我的头 然后炸死了我好几个队友的原因 |
[06:32] | I was in Afghanistan. | 我也在阿富汗驻扎过 |
[06:33] | Field surgeon. | 战地医生 |
[06:36] | Are the cuffs really necessary? | 真有必要戴手铐吗 |
[06:38] | He spent a week in county for assaulting | 他在县监狱呆了一周 |
[06:40] | a store ownerwith a knife | 因为拿着刀冲进商店 |
[06:41] | and threatening a city block with a grenade. | 然后用手榴弹威胁了一整个街区的人 |
[06:43] | And still, I can’t assesshim if I can’t move his arm. | 但是带着手铐我没法动他的胳膊 |
[06:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:55] | Why’d you assaultthe store owner? | 你为啥要袭击店主 |
[06:57] | ‘Cause he deserved it. | 他活该 |
[06:58] | And the grenade? | 那手榴弹呢 |
[07:00] | I felt likeI deserved it. | 我感觉是我活该 |
[07:04] | Put your arm down.Thanks. | 把胳膊放下 好的 |
[07:05] | Are you on any medication…Ah. | 你有服用什么治疗创伤后应激障碍的 |
[07:07] | …for PTSD? | 药物吗 |
[07:09] | I was on an SSRI for a while. | 我吃过一阵五羟色胺再摄取抑制剂 |
[07:12] | Helped a bit, but thenmy insurance changed, | 管用了一阵 之后我的保险换了 |
[07:14] | and it got too expensive. | 太贵了 我买不起了 |
[07:16] | I don’t want any benzos. | 别给我吃苯并 |
[07:18] | My memory’s bad enough. | 我的记忆力已经很不好了 |
[07:22] | Kyle, if you work with me,I promise you I’ll help you. | 凯尔 如果你配合 我保证会帮你的 |
[07:27] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[07:30] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[07:32] | Page Tom Koracick, please. | 找汤姆·克拉西克过来 |
[07:34] | Kyle, can you hear me? | 凯尔 能听到吗 |
[07:36] | Okay, Cindy, do you havea history of hernias | 辛迪 你家有疝气的 |
[07:38] | in your family? | 遗传病史吗 |
[07:40] | That might be a good onefor you to answer, Aunt Opal. | 这个可能适合你回答 奥帕尔姑姑 |
[07:43] | No. I don’t think so. | 没有的 |
[07:44] | Okay, what about,uh, fevers, headaches, | 那发烧 头痛 |
[07:47] | things like that? | 之类的呢 |
[07:49] | She’s not used to meeting cute doctors. | 她看到帅气医生有点不习惯 |
[07:51] | No. No fevers. | 也没有发烧 |
[07:55] | Okay, well, it’s likely the UTI, along with the hernia, | 估计就是尿路感染和疝气 |
[07:58] | but I’ll need a urine sample and some other tests, okay? | 但我需要取个尿样 再检查一下 |
[08:00] | How long is thatgonna take? | 要多久啊 |
[08:03] | It’s just that I have to arrange childcare | 我得给我其他的孩子们 |
[08:05] | for my other kids, so… | 安排一下保姆什么的 |
[08:07] | I’ll senda nurse right over. | 我马上上护士过来 |
[08:11] | Nurse Olivia, please look at meand act completely normal. | 奥利维亚护士 看着我 表现的要很正常 |
[08:13] | You got that?Okay. | – 可以做到吗 – 好的 |
[08:15] | Page Chief Baileyand get a full set of labs | 呼叫贝莉主任 给三号床的姑娘 |
[08:17] | for the girl in bed 3. | 做完整的化验检查 |
[08:18] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[08:19] | She’s reluctant toanswer my questions. | 她拒绝回答我的问题 |
[08:21] | The aunt’s doingall the talking for her. | 都是这姑姑替她讲话 |
[08:23] | She fitsthe profile, alright? | 她符合特点 |
[08:24] | We need to keep her hereas long as possible. | 我们得尽可能把她留在这里 |
[08:26] | Profile for what? | 符合什么特点 |
[08:27] | Human trafficking. | 拐卖人口 |
[08:42] | Shara Freeman,55-year-old female | 萨拉·弗里曼 55岁 女性 |
[08:44] | with a history of abdominal wall sarcoma. | 有腹壁肉瘤病史 |
[08:46] | Status post multiple surgeries — | 多次手术后状态 |
[08:47] | You’ll forgive meif we cut right to it. | 抱歉我们得直入主题了 |
[08:49] | Caitlin:I’ll cut right to it, too. | 那我也直入主题吧 |
[08:50] | You really thinkyou can fix my mom? | 你们真能治好我妈吗 |
[08:52] | Honey, please. | 好好说话 |
[08:53] | Dr. Grey is an expertin this surgery. | 格蕾医生是这个手术的专家 |
[08:55] | She’s a pioneer in the field. | 她是这个领域的先锋 |
[08:56] | A game-changer. And yourmom’s extremely lucky — | 贡献可大了 你妈妈太幸运了 能碰到 |
[08:58] | Helm.You’re the fourth surgeon | – 赫尔姆 – 你已经是第四个 |
[09:00] | to tell me this will bethe procedure | 跟我妈说 做这个手术 |
[09:02] | that makes my mom better. | 能让她好一点的医生了 |
[09:03] | How do I knowit’ll be different this time, | 我怎么知道这次能不一样 |
[09:05] | that she won’t wake upagain in agony? | 她不会术后醒来继续很痛苦呢 |
[09:06] | You don’t.But what I do know | 你可能不知道 但我知道的是 |
[09:07] | is where her scar tissuestarts and where it ends. | 她的疤痕组织从哪里开始 到哪里结束 |
[09:10] | And I know exactly howI plan to remove it. | 我也很清楚我打算如何进行切除 |
[09:13] | And I also know thatshe won’t have | 我也知道 手术完成之后 |
[09:15] | one medical bill to paywhen this is over. | 你们一分钱医药费都不用出 |
[09:18] | So, the only way all of that can happen is — | 这一切能实现唯一的办法 |
[09:21] | is if we get to it. | 就是我们得做手术看看 |
[09:23] | Okay.Okay. | 好的 |
[09:25] | Dr. Grey, uh,O-OR 4 is a no-go | 格蕾医生 4号手术室 |
[09:28] | for at least the next hour. | 至少还得一小时才能用 |
[09:29] | They havethe wrong instruments, | 他们搞错器械了 |
[09:30] | and they have to sterilizethe correct ones. | 现在得赶紧消毒正确的器械 |
[09:32] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[09:33] | I-I’ll fix it. | 我去处理 |
[09:35] | Well, it’s, uh,25 surgeries in 12 hours. | 12个小时 25个医生 |
[09:36] | There’s, uh, bound to bea hitch or two, right? | 出一两个小问题也是正常的吧 |
[09:39] | What? Uh… | 咋了啊 |
[09:42] | Oh. Hi. Good. | 你好呀 好消息 |
[09:44] | I told them. | 我跟他们说了 |
[09:46] | All parties involved. | 所有受牵连的人都说了 |
[09:47] | It was awkward, which –I’m not sure why. | 好尴尬啊 我也不知道为啥 |
[09:49] | It was allgood baby-daddy news. | 本来应该是开心的宣布孩子的爸爸是你啊 |
[09:51] | Hello? | 老弟 |
[09:54] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:55] | It’s just my old jobwith the Mariners. | 是我之前水手队那边的工作 |
[09:57] | They’ve been kindacourting me, | 他们一直找我 |
[09:58] | trying to get me backwhile we were going through | 想要让我回去工作 然后咱们不是在处理 |
[10:00] | our whole… | 整个这个 |
[10:01] | Baby-daddy drama. | 宝贝爸比这一出嘛 |
[10:03] | You know, I’d reallylove it if you didn’t say | 你能不要说 |
[10:05] | “baby daddy.” | 宝贝爸比吗 |
[10:06] | Sorry.Dad. You’re the baby dad. | 抱歉 爸爸 孩子爸爸 |
[10:07] | Baby daddy.Uh, uh, sorry. | 宝贝爸比 抱歉 |
[10:09] | Said it again. | 嘴瓢了 |
[10:10] | Anyway, um, I’m saying no,so you don’t have to worry. | 没事 我会拒绝他们的 不用担心 |
[10:13] | I just needlike two minutes. | 给我两分钟就好 |
[10:16] | Do you want to say no? | 你想拒绝吗 |
[10:17] | Well, I mean,it’s a kick-ass gig, | 这活儿很牛逼啊 |
[10:19] | and, uh, they’re offering me basically double | 而且我的基本工资 |
[10:21] | what they were paying mebefore, but it’s — | 是以前的两倍呢 |
[10:23] | it’s a lot of travel,a lot of late nights. | 但是要老出差 会常常晚回家 |
[10:25] | And you’re giving upthis kick-ass gig why? | 那你为啥要放弃这个牛逼的活儿呢 |
[10:32] | ‘Cause I’m aboutto be a baby daddy. | 因为我要成为宝贝爸比了啊 |
[10:39] | Okay, Cindy, do you have any brothers or sister? | 辛迪 你还有其他兄弟姐妹吗 |
[10:42] | Just my cousins. | 只有堂哥堂妹什么的了 |
[10:43] | Is this gonna help youfigure out what she’s got? | 这能帮你搞清楚她什么情况吗 |
[10:45] | It’s justa little doctor trick. | 就是医生的小技巧啦 |
[10:47] | You know, hospitalscan be intimidating, | 医院是很吓人的 |
[10:49] | so we make small talkas a distraction. | 所以我们会闲聊 转移病人注意力 |
[10:50] | Just helps everybody relax. | 帮助大家放轻松 |
[10:54] | Can I go to the bathroom? | 我能去厕所吗 |
[10:55] | Nurse Olivia cantake you to the bathroom | 奥利维亚护士可以推轮椅送你去 |
[10:57] | in a wheelchair.Oh, no, I can help her. | 没事 我帮她吧 |
[10:58] | Nurse Olivia will take her.You can wait here. | 奥利维亚护士带你去 你在这里等吧 |
[11:00] | Uh, Nurse Olivia,would you mind helping | 奥利维亚护士 可以带辛迪 |
[11:01] | Cindy to the bathroom? | 去下厕所吗 |
[11:02] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢 |
[11:05] | Where the hell is Bailey? | 贝莉跑哪去了 |
[11:07] | She’s headinginto surgery. | 她现在要去做手术了 |
[11:08] | Well, tell her she can’t.I need her here right now. | 让她别做呢 赶紧过来啊 |
[11:10] | You want me to tellthe chief of surgery | 你让我跟主任说 |
[11:12] | that she can’tgo into s– | 不让她去做手术吗 |
[11:12] | I have a human-traffickingvictim, Olivia. | 我这可有人被拐卖了 奥利维亚 |
[11:15] | Dr. DeLuca, I understandthat you’re concerned, | 德卢卡医生 我知道你很担心 |
[11:17] | but teenagers are moody. | 但青少年情绪就是不稳定啊 |
[11:19] | Maybe the kidis just — | 可能这孩子 |
[11:20] | I know what I saw, okay? | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[11:21] | And I’m the only thingstanding between her | 现在唯一能帮她重获自由的 |
[11:23] | and freedom right now. | 只有我了 |
[11:24] | So just — You know what?Forget it. | 你就 算了 |
[11:25] | I’ll do it.Just take her to the bathroom. | 我来搞定 你就带她去厕所吧 |
[11:27] | Dr. DeLuca.Please. Please. | – 德卢卡医生 – 拜托了 |
[11:29] | Please. | 拜托 |
[11:32] | Nico and I are going tothis new speakeasy after work. | 我和尼克下班后要去一家新的地下酒吧 |
[11:35] | You enter througha back — old room | 从一个老旧旅馆的 |
[11:36] | in the backof this old motel. | 后门进去 |
[11:38] | Want to come? | 一起来吗 |
[11:39] | Uh, watching my friend fawn over a guy who doesn’t | 看我朋友舔狗一样巴结一个 并不真心对他 |
[11:41] | treat him as an equalbecause the sex is good | 只是因为啪啪不错才在一起的人 |
[11:43] | is not my idea of fun. | 并不是一件开心的事呢 |
[11:44] | Even when there’s alcohol. | 有酒也不行 |
[11:46] | Okay, it is so much morecomplicated than that. | 现在情况要复杂多了 |
[11:48] | Hey, thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[11:50] | Let me know whenthey schedule your interview, | 他们安排你面试了跟我说 |
[11:52] | and I can prep you. | 我帮你准备 |
[11:53] | Dr. Lincoln, Mr. Mendoza is on his way to the OR | 林肯医生 门多萨先生已经去往手术室 |
[11:55] | for his arthroscopic meniscectomy. | 要做经关节镜半月板切除术了 |
[11:57] | On my way. | 这就去 |
[11:58] | Thanks again, man. | 谢了 哥们 |
[11:59] | You deserve it. | 你应得的 |
[12:00] | Deserve what? | 应得什么 |
[12:02] | He’s recommending me for hisold job with the Mariners. | 他推荐我去水手队那边 做他以前的工作 |
[12:06] | Are you — W-Will you –Is it — | 那你 你要 这 |
[12:08] | Uh, should we talkthis through? | 咱俩需要商量一下吗 |
[12:09] | I mean, uh, what kindof job is it? | 这是什么工作啊 |
[12:11] | A job I take unlessI’m an idiot, which I’m not. | 一个我傻了才不会接的工作 我又不是傻子 |
[12:14] | Helm, where am I going? | 赫尔姆 我要去哪里 |
[12:15] | Uh, rotator cuff repair on Mrs. Lefevre. | 去给勒菲尔福女士做旋转套修复术 |
[12:17] | OR 3. | 3号手术室 |
[12:18] | Got it. | 好的 |
[12:19] | I take it back. | 我收回那句话 |
[12:21] | You’re totally equals. | 他对你还是挺好的 |
[12:27] | Teddy, you paged? | 泰迪 你找我吗 |
[12:30] | Oh. I paged Koracick. | 我找的是克拉西克 |
[12:33] | Do peoplereally prefer him? | 大家真的更喜欢他吗 |
[12:35] | Because that concerns meon multiple levels. | 这让我在很多方面开始担忧了啊 |
[12:37] | Sorry.Thank you for coming. | 抱歉 谢谢你能来 |
[12:39] | 36-year-old male.He’s a Marine. | 36岁 是个海军 |
[12:41] | He has severe PTSD and a probable TBI. | 有严重创伤后应激障碍 很可能还有创伤性脑损伤 |
[12:45] | He held an entire store hostage with a grenade | 他把一整个商店的人劫持了 |
[12:48] | trying toblow himself up. | 然后拿个手榴弹想要炸死自己 |
[12:50] | And the VA’s slammed, | 然后老兵中心人满为患 |
[12:51] | so he’s hardly hadany proper care. | 所以他都得不到恰当的救助 |
[12:53] | Well, of course not. | 可不是嘛 |
[12:54] | And I noticed strange involuntary movements | 我还注意到奇怪的不自主运动 |
[12:56] | and intermittent loss of awareness. | 以及间歇性的意识丧失 |
[12:59] | I’m thinking maybe a complex partial seizure? | 我认为可能是复杂部分发作 |
[13:03] | Okay. Okay, I will look for signs of traumatic brain in– | 好 我看看是否有大脑损伤的迹象 |
[13:06] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[13:07] | Kyle, please!Ashley, leave! | – 凯尔 别这样 – 艾什莉 你走 |
[13:09] | I didn’t ask you guysto call anyone! | 我没让你们联系家属 |
[13:11] | Kyle,it’s police protocol | 凯尔 这是警方规定 |
[13:12] | to notify your emergency contacts. | 我们得通知你的紧急联络人 |
[13:14] | I want her to go away. | 让她走 |
[13:15] | I don’t want her to see melike this, please. | 我不想她看到我这样 |
[13:18] | Hey.No, hey, hey, no, no! | 别动我 |
[13:19] | No, I — Hey, I’m sorry. | 对不起 我 |
[13:20] | – He didn’t mean to — I’m sorry. | – 他不是故意的 – 对不起 |
[13:22] | He can’t breathe!Let go of him! | 他无法呼吸了 放开他 |
[13:23] | Let go of him. He has brokenribs and a brain injury. | 放开他 他骨折了 脑部还有损伤 |
[13:26] | Alright. | 行 |
[13:28] | You can give him pain medsfor the ribs, | 可以给他吃止疼药 |
[13:29] | but he’s coming backto county. | 但他得回县监狱了 |
[13:31] | He’ll go whenI say he’ll go. | 我让他走才能走 |
[13:41] | Bailey. Finally. | 贝莉 你终于来了 |
[13:42] | Look, the patient won’ttalk to me alone, | 病人不跟我直接讲话 |
[13:44] | and her aunt –if she’s even her aunt — | 然后她姑姑 都不知道真的假的 |
[13:46] | won’t let herout of her sight. | 不肯让她离开她的视线 |
[13:47] | She’s answering all of herquestions for her. | 所有的问题都是姑姑替她回答 |
[13:49] | Bailey, the girl in there,the — the patient, she’s — | 贝莉 这女孩 这个病人 很可能 |
[13:51] | DeLuca, you assured methat you were ready | 德卢卡 你跟我保证了 你可以回来工作的 |
[13:52] | to return to work,and I trusted you. | 我也相信你了 |
[13:54] | Please, do notmake me reconsider. | 别让我后悔啊 |
[13:56] | I have serious reasonto believe that that girl — | 我有充分的理由认为那女孩是被 |
[13:58] | I know you thinkyou know something, | 我知道你感觉好像不对 |
[13:59] | but I am telling you to stop,take a breath. | 但我让你别琢磨了 深呼吸 |
[14:02] | I’m telling you –Listen to yourself. | – 真的 我跟你说 – 你看看你自己 |
[14:05] | What, is that the family | 这就是你说 |
[14:07] | that you suspectof human trafficking? | 可能是绑架的那俩人吗 |
[14:08] | Bailey, trust me. | 贝莉 相信我 |
[14:09] | If you just go in thereand talk to her, | 你就进去聊一下 |
[14:11] | you’ll know, okay? | 就知道了 行吗 |
[14:11] | Shh, shh, shh!Stay right here. | 别说了 你等着 |
[14:17] | Hello. Hi. | 你们好 |
[14:18] | I’m Dr. Miranda Bailey,Chief of Surgery. | 我是米兰达·贝莉 手术主任 |
[14:21] | Chief? Oh, wow.Uh, it’s nice to meet you. | 主任啊 你好你好 |
[14:23] | I’m Opal.This is my niece, Cindy. | 我是奥帕尔 这是我侄女辛迪 |
[14:26] | Cindy!Now, how old are you? | 辛迪啊 你多大了 |
[14:28] | It’s okay.She’s the chief of surgery. | 没事的 她是手术主任 |
[14:30] | You can trust her. | 你可以信任她的 |
[14:31] | 16. | 16了 |
[14:32] | And you’re from the area? | 你是西雅图人吗 |
[14:34] | Not originally, but she’s –she’s been here since she was 5. | 老家不是 但是她五岁就过来了 |
[14:37] | Yeah, and you livewith your Aunt Opal? | 你都跟你奥帕尔姑姑一起住吗 |
[14:46] | Sorry. Um, my belly really hurts. | 抱歉 我肚子真的很痛 |
[14:48] | Well, we will make youfeel better real soon, okay? | 好 我们会赶快让你好起来的 |
[14:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:57] | And…? | 怎么样 |
[14:59] | That is a minor in painthat you are keeping | 这是一个很难受的未成年人 |
[15:01] | from getting the carethat she needs. | 你让她没能接受到应有的治疗 |
[15:03] | Page another residentto take care of her. | 再找一个住院医生来接手她 |
[15:04] | She is no longeryour patient. | 她不再是你的病人了 |
[15:06] | Bailey, stop. | 贝莉 别啊 |
[15:07] | Unless you’d ratherI suspend you? | 还是你想让我给你停职 |
[15:08] | DeLuca, go home. Rest. | 德卢卡 回家休息去 |
[15:12] | And be in my officetomorrow, 9:00 a.m. sharp. | 明天早上九点 准时去我办公室 |
[15:21] | Why isn’t Shara in surgery right now? | 莎拉怎么还没在做手术啊 |
[15:24] | Bailey’s patient gottaken to the OR, | 贝莉的病人被送去手术室了 |
[15:26] | and she gotpaged away urgently. | 然后她被急事叫走了 |
[15:27] | Someone needsto take over. | 得有人接手 |
[15:29] | Dr. Grey!How much longer?! | 格蕾医生 还要多久啊 |
[15:30] | All my mom does is wait! | 我妈一直在等 |
[15:32] | And she’s gonna have to waita little while longer. | 还得再等一会了 |
[15:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:35] | We’re doingeverything we can. | 我们在努力协调了 |
[15:41] | Hey, hey. Big day.Whatcha got? | 大日子啊 你做什么手术 |
[15:43] | Nothing. | 啥也不做 |
[15:47] | Oh. Hunt.Hey. | 亨特啊 |
[15:49] | I have got an extra ticketto the big game tonight. | 今晚的比赛我多了一张票 |
[15:51] | I don’t knowif you’ve got plans, | 你有事不 |
[15:53] | but this is gonna bean amazing game, alright? | 但今晚的比赛肯定可精彩了 |
[15:55] | Mavis is on fire. | 马维斯可厉害了 |
[15:56] | Hmm. Well, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[15:57] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:58] | Uh, I mean, I kindawould need a firm yes or no | 你就明确回答我 去不去吧 |
[16:01] | just so I don’t wastethe ticket, but — | 省的我浪费一张票 |
[16:03] | Oh, well…Yeah. | 这个啊 |
[16:04] | …then, uh, no. | 不去 |
[16:11] | How about you?You like hoops? | 那你呢 你喜欢篮球吗 |
[16:12] | Yes! Yeah! | 喜欢 喜欢啊 |
[16:14] | Mm-hmm?And, um, not being invited | 我也喜欢 |
[16:16] | to things as an afterthought. | 作为备选被邀请呢 |
[16:18] | That’s not –So that’s — | 那你是去是不去啊 |
[16:20] | No. | 不去 |
[16:22] | Why don’t youjust go alone? | 你就自己去呗 |
[16:24] | Oh. I’m sorry.I — | 抱歉 我 |
[16:26] | I forgot.You can’t do alone. | 我忘了 你不能自己一个人的哦 |
[16:34] | Hey.How are you? | 你好啊 |
[16:36] | Good. Yeah, hi. | 你好啊 |
[16:38] | Yeah, I-I can’t do it. | 算了 做不到 |
[16:44] | The headaches, on a scaleof 1 to 10, how bad? | 你的头痛 从1到10的话 有几分 |
[16:48] | 53 53. | |
[16:50] | Yikes. | 妈呀 |
[16:52] | And you saidyour memory’s bad? | 你说你记忆不好吗 |
[16:54] | Short-term, yeah. | 短期的很不好 |
[16:56] | Which is why I don’tlike taking meds. | 所以我不愿意吃药 |
[16:58] | I end up taking themtoo many times a day | 我每次都吃好几次 |
[17:00] | ’cause I forgotI already took them. | 因为我都忘了已经吃过了 |
[17:01] | You know they havelittle pill boxes for that. | 所以才有药盒啊 |
[17:03] | I keep forgettingto buy one of those. | 我一直忘记去买 |
[17:05] | So, sense of humor’s still intact. | 你的幽默感还是挺好的 |
[17:09] | It’s buriedin there somewhere. | 反正还是存在的吧 |
[17:13] | You know what you saw earlier,how I sort of lost it? | 你知道你刚刚看到我失控吗 |
[17:16] | That’s every day. | 我每天都这样 |
[17:18] | At the gas station,over breakfast. | 加个油也这样 吃个早饭也这样 |
[17:22] | That’s why I’ve beenavoiding Ashley. | 所以我才躲着艾什莉 |
[17:24] | She doesn’t deserve that. | 她不值得被我这样对待 |
[17:25] | Neither do you. | 你也一样 |
[17:36] | Afghanistan, and then Iraq. | 阿富汗 然后伊拉克 |
[17:39] | And when he came home, | 等他回来之后 |
[17:41] | it was like he wasn’t Kyle. | 他都不是自己了 |
[17:45] | * Let’s take a step back * | |
[17:47] | He used to be thishilarious, silly guy. | 他之前是个傻乎乎可搞笑的人了 |
[17:50] | * Stop and lookat where we’re at * | |
[17:51] | Sometimes atthe grocery store, | 有时候我们在商店 |
[17:54] | he would sing to whateveroldies music they were playing. | 他就开始跟着随便什么老歌一起唱 |
[17:57] | He wouldjust dance to “Brown Eyed Girl” | 还会跟着棕眼女孩这首歌跳舞 |
[18:00] | in the cereal aisle. | 就在卖麦片的过道 |
[18:03] | Everybody loved it. | 所有人都很喜欢的 |
[18:05] | * For every peak,there is a valley * | |
[18:08] | You know, he was someoneI wanted to be around… | 他是我想要相伴的人 |
[18:12] | for the rest of my lifebecause I knew I’d be laughing. | 相伴一生的人 因为他天天都能逗我笑 |
[18:15] | * So let go of all you carry * | |
[18:18] | * The gravity of such regret * | |
[18:19] | And I know he’s sick, | 我知道他病了 |
[18:22] | but he’s not keeping upwith his meds, and… | 但是药跟不上 |
[18:24] | * What if the bestis yet to come? * | |
[18:26] | …I just don’t know how longI can keep doing this. | 我不知道我还能这样坚持多久 |
[18:29] | And that’s okay. | 没事的 |
[18:31] | The life that yousigned up for, it’s… | 你曾经梦寐以求的生活 |
[18:33] | * Close your eyesone more time * | |
[18:35] | …it’s changed. | 改变了 |
[18:37] | And you’re allowedto have your feelings, and… | 你可以有不同的感受的 |
[18:39] | * To change your mind * | |
[18:41] | …you’re allowedto have your doubts | 你也可以有疑虑 |
[18:42] | and to make mistakes. | 可以犯错误的 |
[18:43] | * It’s just a dance,you’re a step behind * | |
[18:45] | I just feel like | 我就是觉得 |
[18:48] | if I can’t make this work… | 如果我不能让他好起来 |
[18:49] | * Don’t leave beforethe song is over * | |
[18:51] | …what was it all for? | 那这一切有什么意义呢 |
[18:53] | * Before the song is over * | |
[18:56] | We’re gonna do an MRIand an EEG, | 我们做一个核磁共振 一个脑电图 |
[18:59] | and then we will know more. | 然后会了解更多情况 |
[19:01] | Ashley, we aregoing to help him. | 艾什莉 我们会帮他的 |
[19:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:05] | Okay.Okay. | 好 |
[19:08] | Okay.Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[19:11] | * Close your eyes * | 闭上眼睛 |
[19:13] | * One more time * | 再来一次 |
[19:16] | * Give me a chance * | 给我一个机会 |
[19:18] | * To change your mind * | 让你改变心意 |
[19:20] | * It’s just a dance,you’re a step behind * | |
[19:22] | So, Nico said that youused to be a team doctor? | 尼克说你之前是球队队医啊 |
[19:24] | For three years. | 当了三年 |
[19:26] | Here, take this grasper and lift that out gently. | 来 拿着这个抓紧器 轻轻提起 |
[19:29] | * Don’t leave beforethe song is over * | |
[19:32] | * Before the song is over * | |
[19:34] | A job like that –lotta time away? | 那种工作 要一直不在家吗 |
[19:36] | About half the year. | 差不多半年都不在吧 |
[19:38] | That’s why I turned it down. | 所以我才不干了 |
[19:39] | Why, is that somethingyou want to pursue? | 怎么 你想去吗 |
[19:41] | No, no, but Nico sure does. | 不 但是尼克是想去的 |
[19:46] | * Don’t you get tiredof standing? * | |
[19:48] | Yeah, I mean,it’s a crazy schedule, | 虽然时间会打乱 |
[19:50] | but it doesn’t have tobe a dealbreaker. | 但也不一定要因为这个分手啊 |
[19:53] | And the only reasonI turned it down | 我拒绝是因为 |
[19:54] | is ’causeI’m gonna be a dad. | 我要当爸爸了 |
[19:55] | * Not every questionhas an answer * | |
[19:57] | So, you sacrificed the jobfor the person you love. | 所以你为了你爱的人 牺牲了这份工作 |
[20:00] | Relationships are give-and-take, | 感情就是妥协和让步嘛 |
[20:01] | but I’m notreally an expert. | 虽然我也不是什么专家吧 |
[20:03] | What I can tell youis not saying how I feel | 但我能告诉你的是 不讲出自己的感受 |
[20:05] | has nevergotten me anything. | 对我从来一点好处都没 |
[20:13] | Okay, exciting news,everyone! | 好消息 各位 |
[20:16] | Have you heard ofDr. Meredith Grey, Cindy? | 你听过梅瑞狄斯·格蕾吗 辛迪 |
[20:18] | Grey, as in G-Grey– | 格蕾是你们医院名字里 |
[20:20] | Yeah, bingo.That’s the one. | 没错 就是这个格蕾 |
[20:21] | Well, she’s a very lovely ladyand a dear friend of mine. | 她人很好 而且是我的好朋友 |
[20:24] | And today, she’sgiving away free surgeries | 今天 她给大家免费做手术呢 |
[20:25] | to anybody who needs them. | 给任何有需要的人 |
[20:26] | So you two are in luck. | 所以你们俩走运了 |
[20:27] | For free?That’s impossible. | 免费的 开玩笑吧 |
[20:28] | Normally, yes, but we’ve gota remarkable set of donors | 一般来说 不会免费的 但今天我们有捐赠人来了 |
[20:31] | here at the hospital,and there’s actually | 而且现在正好 |
[20:32] | an opening in an hour. | 有一个小时的空位 |
[20:33] | I can prep Cindy right nowand take her up. | 我可以现在给辛迪做术前准备 这就上去 |
[20:35] | That’s amazing.Honey, you hear that? | 太好了 听到了吗 亲爱的 |
[20:36] | They’re gonna fix you up.Okay, let’s — let’s go. | 他们要治好你了 走吧 |
[20:38] | So, unfortunately,guardians aren’t | 但是很抱歉 监护人是不能 |
[20:40] | allowed pastthe sterile line. | 越过消毒通道的 |
[20:41] | It’s just hospital protocol, right? | 这是医院规定 |
[20:44] | But we can escort youup to the surgical floor, | 但我们可以送你去手术层 |
[20:46] | and we can update youevery half an hour. | 半小时跟你汇报一次情况 |
[20:48] | Okay, well, thank you,Dr. DeLuca. | 好的 谢谢你 德卢卡医生 |
[20:49] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[20:51] | Alright, take her upto the surgical floor. | 好了 带她上去手术层 |
[20:53] | Grey’s operating,alright? | 让格蕾手术吧 |
[20:54] | What?!Grey’s schedule is packed! | 什么 格蕾都排满了 |
[20:56] | I don’t care. I’ll do it myselfif I have to, okay? | 我不管 有必要的话我自己上 |
[20:58] | Bring her up. | 带她上去吧 |
[21:04] | Should be a straight forward resection. | 应该直接切除吧 |
[21:06] | She hasn’t hadany recent flare-ups, so… | 她最近都没有加剧 所以 |
[21:08] | So, get in,get out. Easy. | 所以 速战速决 简单 |
[21:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:12] | Hey, Jo — | 乔 那个 |
[21:13] | No. Stop. | 你别说 |
[21:15] | I can tell from the wayyour voice changed | 从你声音的起伏里面 我能听出来 |
[21:17] | that you’re about to saythat you’re sorry | 你要说 你很遗憾 |
[21:19] | to hear about Alex,and I would very much like | 亚力克斯离开我了什么的 |
[21:20] | to not talk about thatwhile I’m in my happy place. | 我在我的开心之地不想听到这个的 |
[21:23] | So thank you, but no. | 所以 谢谢关心 但别说 |
[21:26] | Got it. | 好的 |
[21:29] | But, you know,if you ever need a friend… | 但如果你需要朋友的话 |
[21:31] | …and Teddy is great with — | 泰迪可擅长安慰人了 |
[21:32] | y’know — so, if youever want company or — | 就是 如果你需要人陪啥的 |
[21:34] | Hunt!Shutting up. | – 亨特 – 我闭嘴 |
[21:40] | Hey. Um, your, uh,surgery’s in OR 4. | 你们的手术在4号手术室 |
[21:43] | No, our patient’son the table. | 不 我们的病人已经在这躺着了 |
[21:47] | Oops. Uh, y-your patientis in OR 2 now, | 哎呀 你的病人现在在2号手术室呢 |
[21:50] | as soon as Pierce finishes her fibroelastoma. | 等皮尔斯做完心脏乳头状瘤手术就行了 |
[21:51] | “Oops”? | 哎呀 |
[21:53] | Uh, you said you wantedto shift things around. | 你说你要换一下的啊 |
[21:55] | I never said that. | 我没说啊 |
[21:56] | But Dr. DeLucasaid you did. | 德卢卡医生说你说的啊 |
[21:56] | Dr. DeLuca said I did? | 德卢卡医生说我说的 |
[21:57] | Well, we can’t move. | 我们是动不了了 |
[21:59] | Our patient’s alreadyanesthetized. | 病人已经消毒了 |
[22:00] | Yeah, I know! | 我知道 |
[22:01] | Can we use OR 3? | 3号手术室能用吗 |
[22:03] | Uh, still occupied. | 还占着呢 |
[22:05] | Ruptured pseudoaneurysm. | 假动脉瘤破裂 |
[22:06] | Tell DeLuca to stay outof my schedule, | 跟德卢卡说 别跟我这捣乱了 |
[22:09] | and also tell himto stay off my floor. | 离我手术层远点 |
[22:16] | Altman. Hey. | 阿尔特曼 |
[22:18] | I didn’t see you on Grey’s schedule. | 你怎么没去帮格蕾做手术啊 |
[22:21] | Do you hate the needy? | 你是讨厌她这么粘人吗 |
[22:23] | I knew you were justin this for the cash. | 我知道你只是来赚钱的哦 |
[22:25] | Y-You’re not laughingat my very funny jokes. | 我讲笑话怎么好笑 你怎么不笑 |
[22:27] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:40] | It’s not Owen’s baby. | 孩子不是欧文的 |
[22:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:49] | Tom, this doesn’t changethe way I feel about you. | 汤姆 这不会改变我对你的感觉的 |
[22:54] | But… | 但是呢 |
[23:02] | My patient’sMRI results are back. | 我病人的核磁共振结果出来了 |
[23:04] | Well, don’t — don’t let me,uh, keep you. | 那我就 不耽误你了 |
[23:16] | Hey, you know, Cindy… | 辛迪 我跟你说 |
[23:19] | is there somethingbothering you? | 你是不是有什么困扰 |
[23:21] | Because i-if there is,if there’s something wrong, | 如果有的话 如果出了什么事 |
[23:24] | I just, uh — I want youto know that you can | 我只想让你知道 |
[23:26] | talk to meabout it, okay? | 你都可以跟我说的 |
[23:27] | I-I wantto keep you safe. | 我想保护你安全 |
[23:31] | There’s nothing wrong.I just — | 没什么 我只是 |
[23:33] | I want this to be over withso I can go home. | 想赶紧完事 然后回家 |
[23:36] | Okay. Right.I-I’ll be right back, okay? | 好吧 我马上回来 |
[23:39] | Hey, Helm. | 赫尔姆 |
[23:41] | No.Walk away, DeLuca, | 走开 德卢卡 |
[23:42] | or I’m taking outyour appendix. | 不然我就把你的阑尾割了 |
[23:44] | That’s not a very niceway to speak to | 你这么跟你的住院总医师说话 |
[23:46] | your chief resident. Please. | – 可不礼貌啊 – 得了吧 |
[23:47] | You are barely hanging onto that title, and after today, | 你都快当不成住院总医师了 今天之后 |
[23:50] | you’ll be falling from it,to your death. | 你估计就要完蛋了 |
[23:52] | Look, I may have bentthe truth slightly, alright? | 我可能是稍微扭曲了一下事实 |
[23:54] | No, no, no, no, no,you lied to me, | 不不不 你骗了我 |
[23:56] | and you got mein trouble with Grey. | 你还让格蕾跟我发火了 |
[23:57] | And that is worsethan lying. | 这比撒谎还严重 |
[23:58] | That is treason. | 你这是不忠了 |
[24:01] | And your patientis not getting surgery. | 你的病人做不了手术的 |
[24:03] | So go away. | 走开吧 |
[24:08] | Excuse me, could you tell mewhere to find the…? | 打扰一下 你知道我去哪能找 |
[24:10] | – Are they ready?- Uh, yeah. | – 准备好了吗 – 好 |
[24:12] | You know, we just needto take you to | 我们现在需要带你去 |
[24:13] | the pre-op arearight now. | 术前准备区了 |
[24:14] | This way? Thank you. | 这边吗 谢谢 |
[24:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:23] | Anything? | 有进展吗 |
[24:24] | Kyle has focal areas of gliosis on his frontal lobe. | 凯尔的额叶有局灶性的神经胶质增生 |
[24:27] | The EEG confirmsa seizure focus. | 脑电图证实是癫痫发作 |
[24:29] | So it’s potentially fixable. | 所以还是有可能治好的 |
[24:32] | Kyle and Ashley will be so relieved. | 凯尔和艾什莉会如释重负的 |
[24:35] | I mean, his girlfriend, | 他女朋友 |
[24:36] | she has given up so much for him. | 为他放弃了那么多 |
[24:40] | Is that all love is?Just sacrifice? | 所以爱只是牺牲吗 |
[24:43] | You — You meet someone you wantto be with, you have kids, | 你认识一个想要在一起的人 然后生了孩子 |
[24:45] | and then, poof, goodbye,dreams, wishes, desires? | 然后一切的梦想 希望 欲望 都再见了吗 |
[24:49] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[24:51] | I gave up my apartment,my job, my universal healthcare, | 我放弃了我的公寓 工作 全球医保 |
[24:55] | my European work visa,and for what? | 欧洲工作签 是为了啥 |
[24:58] | For a marriagethat might work? | 为了一段不一定能不能成的婚姻吗 |
[25:01] | Teddy,Link’s the father. | 泰迪 孩子是林克的啊 |
[25:03] | And evenif it was Owen’s — | 即便真是欧文的 |
[25:04] | Please, stop. | 别说了 |
[25:06] | Are you seriously mad at mefor a hypothetical? | 你真要因为一个或许就跟我生气吗 |
[25:08] | Hypotheticals have consequences, too. | 或许 也是会有后果的 |
[25:10] | We need to update Kyle. | 我们得去通知凯尔 |
[25:14] | – I was told three hours ago!- My mom was promised | – 三小时之前就说要手术了 – 不是说好 |
[25:16] | two hours ago thatshe would get a bed! | 两小时之前就给我妈一个床位吗 |
[25:18] | Taryn: Everyone, pleaselower your voices! | 各位都小点声吧 |
[25:20] | We can’t wait.Things went a little | 等不了了 |
[25:21] | off the rails, huh?We’ve been doing this all day. | 今天有点失控啊 |
[25:23] | It’s not my fault! | 不是我的错啊 |
[25:24] | I need to talk to you.Dr. Grey, my mom hasn’t | – 我得跟你聊聊 – 格蕾医生 我妈已经 |
[25:25] | eaten in 24 hours. | 24小时没吃过东西了 |
[25:26] | Neither have I. | 我也是啊 |
[25:27] | Get — Get a handleon your operation, Grey. | 控制好你的手术啊 格蕾 |
[25:29] | These peopleare about to riot. | 大家都要暴动了 |
[25:30] | Please, I just needa little more time. | 我还需要再多一点时间 |
[25:32] | I know you said youwere gonna cut it off — | 我知道你说我们只能到七点 |
[25:34] | Whatever. Don’t care.Just finish. | 随便 我不管 你昨晚吧 |
[25:35] | I’ll pay for the OT. | 加班费我来付 |
[25:36] | Griffin Ford gave usenough money to cover | 格里芬·福特给了我们足够的钱 |
[25:37] | pro bono days a coupleof times a year if we want. | 如果我们想的话 一年可以做好几天无偿手术的 |
[25:39] | I-I was gonna put ina chiefs’ lounge | 这个钱本来 我想用到主任休息室的 |
[25:41] | with a steam room,you know, but, uh… | 搞一个桑拿 不过 |
[25:42] | Why’d he give youso much money? | 他为什么给你那么多钱 |
[25:45] | Anterior cerebral artery aneurysm is what the news said. | 新闻上不是说那火箭小哥是大脑前动脉瘤 |
[25:50] | Wow.I knew you were dirty. | 我靠 我就知道你跟他同流合污了 |
[25:52] | I didn’t know youwere that dirty. | 但没想到你这么污 |
[25:53] | You’re the one whotold me to trust my gut | 不是你让我相信自己的直觉 |
[25:55] | and try tofix the world. | 拯救世界的吗 |
[25:56] | Not like that! | 不是这么拯救啊 |
[25:57] | You want to cancel your littlecharity day on principle? | 你想要因为守规矩而取消掉你的慈善日吗 |
[26:00] | Be my guest. | 随你啊 |
[26:02] | I didn’t think so. | 我就知道 |
[26:04] | Woman on P.A.:Code violet, OR waiting room. | 紫色警报 手术等待室 |
[26:06] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[26:07] | Code violet, OR waiting room.What’s code violet? | – 紫色警报 手术等待室 – 紫色警报是什么 |
[26:09] | Meredith: It meanssomebody’s getting violent | 说明有人跟 |
[26:11] | with hospital staff. | 医院人员动手了 |
[26:12] | Hey, hey! Stay back!Don’t you come near her! | 别过来 你不能靠近她 |
[26:13] | You cannot do this! | 你不能这样的 |
[26:14] | Hey! Stay away! | 别过来 |
[26:15] | Stop! Stop! | 别过来 |
[26:16] | Don’t move! Okay? Hey! | 不许动 别动 |
[26:17] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[26:20] | Dr. DeLuca.It’s okay — I got you. | – 德卢卡医生 – 没事的 有我呢 |
[26:22] | Hey, hey! Security? | 保安 |
[26:23] | Arrest this womanfor child trafficking! | 逮捕这女的 拐卖人口 |
[26:26] | No! Someone help me! | 不 谁帮帮我啊 |
[26:28] | Security, you heard me! | 保安 过来啊 |
[26:29] | You have to let her go! | 放开她啊 |
[26:39] | That is my niece! | 她是我侄女啊 |
[26:40] | DeLuca:Stop! Stop! Don’t move! | 不许动 别动 |
[26:42] | Security,detain her right now! | 保安 控制住她啊 赶紧的 |
[26:43] | No, no, no, no one’sgonna detain anyone. | 没人要控制谁 |
[26:45] | Uh… We’re all justgonna back up. | 大家都冷静一下 |
[26:47] | Just stay calm, DeLuca. | 冷静 德卢卡 |
[26:48] | Andrea, please, please, please,stop this, please. | 安德里亚 你别这样 求你了 |
[26:51] | – This man is crazy!- I’m not crazy! | – 这人疯了 – 我没疯 |
[26:52] | You’re hurting her! | 你伤害她了 |
[26:54] | Alright, everybody,you know what to do. | 你们都知道怎么做吧 |
[26:56] | Dangerous personin the hospital, okay? | 医院有危险分子存在 |
[26:57] | We need to join hands, forma human chain around her, okay? | 我们得手拉手 把她围起来 对吧 |
[27:00] | Let’s go. Come on. | 来啊 你们 |
[27:00] | Everybody, come on. | 快来啊 |
[27:02] | Come on! | 赶紧啊 |
[27:03] | What are you waiting for?! | 等什么呢 |
[27:04] | Huh? Come on! Let’s do it! | 赶紧的 |
[27:07] | Mer! | 梅尔 |
[27:10] | Yes! Yes! Finally! Come on! | 这才对啊 来 |
[27:12] | Let’s go. | 都过来 |
[27:14] | Get around her, guys. Okay. | 把她围起来 对 |
[27:16] | What? | 什么 |
[27:17] | Don’t let her — What? | 别让她 干什么 |
[27:19] | What are you doing? Huh? | 你们干什么 |
[27:20] | What are you doing? | 干什么啊 |
[27:21] | No, no, no, no, no, no!What? Hey! | 围住我干什么 干嘛啊 |
[27:23] | Bailey? Mer, come on. | 贝莉 梅尔 干嘛啊 |
[27:26] | – Security.- No, no, no, no, no. | – 保安 – 不不不 |
[27:27] | This is not okay. | 这不对的 |
[27:28] | Bailey: Please escortDr. DeLuca to my office. | 请护送德卢卡医生去我办公室 |
[27:30] | Stop. What? Me?! | 什么 带走我 |
[27:31] | Wh– What, you’re just gonnalet her go? | 你们就这样让她们走了吗 |
[27:33] | Oh, my gosh… | 我的天啊 |
[27:34] | Okay, open your eyes,people, okay?! | 你们睁开眼看看啊 各位 |
[27:35] | She’s selling human beings! | 她在贩卖人口啊 |
[27:37] | Look at her! She’s afraid! | 你们看看 这小姑娘很害怕啊 |
[27:40] | That’s not love.That’s a trauma bond, okay? | 这不是爱 这是创伤联结啊 |
[27:42] | She’s threatening heror — or her family. | 她威胁了她 或者她家人 |
[27:44] | I-I know it, okay? | 我知道的 |
[27:46] | She’s –She’s torturing her! | 她在折磨她啊 |
[27:47] | She’s selling her! | 她要卖了她啊 |
[27:49] | Bailey, stop this, please! | 贝莉 你管管啊 |
[27:51] | If you ever want to step footin my hospital again, | 如果你还想再踏进我的医院一步 |
[27:54] | go with security to my office. | 你就跟着保安去我办公室 |
[27:57] | No.Carina: Andrea, please. | – 不要啊 – 安德里亚 求你了 |
[27:59] | We need to save her! | 我们得救她啊 |
[28:01] | Meredith:It’s okay, Andrew. | 没事了 安德鲁 |
[28:03] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[28:05] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[28:09] | Stop it. | 被这样啊 |
[28:13] | Andrea, please,please, please. | 安德里亚 走吧 求你了 |
[28:18] | You’re all blind. | 你们都是瞎的 |
[28:21] | All of you. | 所有人都是 |
[28:28] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[28:29] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[28:33] | Woman on P.A.:Code violet, canceled. | 紫色警报解除 |
[28:35] | Code violet, canceled. | 紫色警报解除 |
[28:36] | Hey.Hi. | 嘿 |
[28:40] | I was wondering, uh, if weshould skip the bar tonight. | 要不咱们今晚别去酒吧了吧 |
[28:42] | Maybe go somewherewithout as many windows? | 找一个没那么多窗户的地方如何啊 |
[28:45] | I need somewherewith windows | 我需要去有很多窗户的地方 |
[28:48] | because every time I try totalk to you about something, | 因为每次我想跟你聊点什么 |
[28:50] | you distract me. | 你都开始摸我 |
[28:51] | Great. What now? | 好吧 那然后呢 |
[28:53] | “What now”? | 什么然后呢 |
[28:55] | That’s your responseto me wanting to talk? | 我想跟你沟通 你就这个反应 |
[28:57] | Well, yeah, becauseit’s usually something | 对啊 因为你想沟通的 一般都是 |
[28:59] | you’re pissed about. | 你生气的事情啊 |
[29:00] | I’m not pissed, but… | 我没生气啊 但是 |
[29:03] | I-If you get that job,it’s going to affect us. | 如果你接了那份工作 会影响到咱俩的 |
[29:06] | I think that at leastwarrants a conversation. | 至少应该沟通一下吧 |
[29:08] | It hasn’teven happened yet. | 都还八字没一撇呢 |
[29:10] | A-And what if it does? | 那如果撇了呢 |
[29:11] | What? What? | 怎么 |
[29:13] | So you want me tofeel bad about it? | 你还想让我内疚吗 |
[29:14] | It’s my dream job, Levi. | 这可是我梦寐以求的工作 里维 |
[29:16] | Nico, a relationship requiressacrifice and compromise. | 尼克 一段恋情需要牺牲和妥协的 |
[29:20] | And I’m the only onewho ever does either of those. | 而每次都只有我一个人在做 |
[29:23] | Your way always goes, | 每次都是按你的想法来 |
[29:25] | and I’m tired of telling youthat I want more. | 我真的累了 不想告诉你我想要的更多了 |
[29:28] | Alright. | 那行吧 |
[29:29] | “Alright,” what? | 什么行吧 |
[29:31] | Alright, I… | 行吧 |
[29:35] | I hope you find someonewho will give that to you. | 那希望你能找到一个能让你满足的人 |
[29:53] | I hopeeveryone’s alright. | 我希望大家都没事啊 |
[29:55] | I can’t imagine what elsecould go wrong today. | 真不敢想今天还能出什么差错了 |
[29:58] | Well, you knowthe old joke. | 你也知道那个笑话 |
[29:59] | How do you getGod to laugh? | 怎么让上帝发笑呢 |
[30:01] | Make a plan. | 做个计划啊 |
[30:03] | Your kids, uh, needa sitter when you go out, | 你不在家的时候 需要找保姆看孩子吗 |
[30:06] | or are they old enoughto stay home alone? | 还是他们已经够大了 可以自己在家了 |
[30:08] | As long as I leave enoughpizza money, they’re grand. | 只要我给够披萨钱 他们就很开心了 |
[30:10] | Well, I’m asking’cause I got amazing tickets | 我问你是因为 我有今晚 |
[30:12] | to the game tonight. | 球赛的票 |
[30:13] | A friend bailed on melast minute, so… | 我朋友最后一刻跟我说不去了 |
[30:16] | American football. | 美式橄榄球啊 |
[30:18] | Don’t evenget me started. | 快别说了 |
[30:19] | Don’t even know howyou call it a sport. | 这能算运动吗 |
[30:21] | I mean, they blowthe whistle and they run for, | 吹个哨 然后就开始跑 |
[30:23] | what, 30 seconds? | 跑个3秒吧 |
[30:24] | In real football –soccer — | 真正的足球 |
[30:26] | it’s 45 minutes a half,90 minutes end-to-end. | 是45分钟半场 一共90分钟不停歇的 |
[30:28] | That’s real athleticism,non-stop. | 这才是真正的体育精神 永不停歇 |
[30:31] | Well, my father-in-lawused to force me | 我岳父之前还逼着我 |
[30:33] | to watchthe American football. | 看橄榄球呢 |
[30:34] | I just — I couldn’tget into it, man. | 我就是看不下去 |
[30:36] | Used to kind of annoy mea little bit, to be honest. | 之前还挺烦的说实话 |
[30:40] | So many ads. | 好多广告啊 |
[30:41] | It’s a basketball game tonight,so, a little different. | 其实今晚要去看的是篮球赛 所以有点不同啊 |
[30:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:45] | Not really my thing,either, mate. | 那我也不大喜欢 |
[30:47] | Thanks anyway. | 不过还是谢了 |
[30:53] | DeLuca! | 德卢卡 |
[30:54] | Hey, whatare you doing? | 你去哪啊 |
[30:55] | Looking for a new job.I quit. | 找新工作 我不干了 |
[30:57] | I tried. | 我努力了 |
[30:58] | He needs help,but he won’t listen! | 他需要帮助 他不肯听 |
[31:01] | Okay, Andrew,look at me, please. | 安德鲁 看着我 拜托 |
[31:02] | No. No. | 不 |
[31:03] | Please. | 拜托你了 |
[31:05] | Since day one,all I ever wanted | 自从我来的第一天 |
[31:06] | was to be like you,like all of you. | 我就只想变得跟你们所有人一样 |
[31:08] | You know, just a-accomplishthe impossible, | 能成就不可能之事 |
[31:10] | make a differencei-in people’s lives. | 给别人的生活带来一点不同 |
[31:12] | And the more I do that, | 但是我越努力 |
[31:14] | the more you all justjudge me and call me crazy, | 你们就越批判我 说我疯了 |
[31:16] | and I’m not! | 我没疯 |
[31:17] | And I’m sick of it,and I’m done! | 我受够了 我不干了 |
[31:19] | But you are accomplishingthe impossible, | 但你已经在完成不可能之事了啊 |
[31:21] | and that’s why I can’tlet you quit. | 所以我才不能让你走 |
[31:23] | I’m not your businessanymore, Meredith! | 你不用管我了 梅瑞狄斯 |
[31:24] | I don’t work for you,and I don’t love you! | 我不是你的手下了 我也不爱你 |
[31:26] | But I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[31:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:32] | You went to jail for me. | 你替我做了牢 |
[31:35] | You saved me from myself. | 你从我自己身上拯救了我自己 |
[31:38] | I cannot let youwalk away from this. | 我不能让你就这么走了 |
[31:41] | Just take some time,take the suspension, | 你就休息一下 接受停职 |
[31:44] | but come on,this is not how this ends. | 但这一切不该这么结束的 |
[31:49] | If you tell Baileyto call | 如果你让贝莉 |
[31:51] | the nationaltrafficking hotline | 联系全国绑架热线 |
[31:53] | and investigate that girl… | 调查一下那个女孩 |
[31:57] | I’ll take the suspension. | 我就接受停职 |
[31:59] | Done. | 没问题 |
[32:12] | How’s DeLuca?Is everything okay? | 德卢卡怎么样了 还好吗 |
[32:13] | No. How are we?What’s happening? | 不好 咱们这边呢 什么情况 |
[32:15] | Uh, Mrs. Freemanstill hasn’t — | 弗里曼女士还是没 |
[32:16] | Hey, Mer, this Marine Corps vet served in two wars. | 没人 这个海军陆战队老兵服役过两次战争了 |
[32:19] | If we kick him backto the VA, | 如果再把他踢回老兵救治系统 |
[32:20] | God knows how longit’s gonna take. | 谁知道还要等多久呢 |
[32:22] | Uh, y-y-y-yes,he can have a spot, yes. | 可以 给他一个位置 |
[32:25] | Whoa, wait!You can’t just give a spot away! | 什么 你不能就随便给人一个位置 |
[32:27] | We’ve been waiting.My mom has been waiting! | 我们都在等 我妈一直在等 |
[32:29] | I know how longshe has been waiting. | 我知道她等了多久 |
[32:31] | I have been here all day myself. | 我自己也一天都在这 |
[32:34] | It’s not fair!It’s wrong! | 这不公平 这不对 |
[32:36] | Woman:Is that what’s happening now –you’re giving spots away? | 什么情况 怎么还随便让人插队 |
[32:39] | I know you want tohelp a lot of people, | 我知道你想要帮助很多人 |
[32:41] | but my mom shouldbe one of them. | 但我妈也应该是其中之一的 |
[32:43] | She’s in agony. | 她很痛苦 |
[32:45] | You said you’d help her. | 你说了你会帮她啊 |
[32:51] | You should nothave to apologize | 你不应该为自己这么激进 |
[32:52] | for being sucha good advocate. | 而道歉的 |
[32:55] | I am sorry that the systemis this messed up | 我很抱歉这个体制如此残破不堪 |
[32:58] | that you have tofight this hard. | 让你得这么努力去抗争 |
[33:00] | Your mom is goingto get her surgery. | 你妈妈会做上手术的 |
[33:03] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[33:05] | Your Marine is goingto get his surgery. | 你的海军也能做上手术 |
[33:07] | You’re all gonnaget your surgeries. | 你们所有人都能做上手术的 |
[33:11] | Because we havea very generous donor | 因为有一位非常慷慨的捐赠人 |
[33:13] | who has graciously agreed to extend Pro Bono Surgery Day | 大方的延长了无偿手术日 |
[33:17] | for as long as we need. | 需要多久都可以 |
[33:20] | And I’m very happyto announce | 我也很高兴跟大家宣布 |
[33:21] | that we are going to start doingPro Bono Surgery Days | 从今往后 每个月我们都会举办一次 |
[33:24] | once a month herefrom now on. | 无偿手术日 |
[33:30] | * Thought I was good,I was good on my own * | |
[33:33] | * I was alright * | |
[33:38] | Legend. | 传奇啊 |
[33:42] | * Thought that I kneweverything, never wrong * | |
[33:45] | * I was alright * | |
[33:47] | We have good news. | 好消息 |
[33:49] | We found a seizure focus, | 我们找到了癫痫发做点 |
[33:50] | probably due toyour traumatic injury, | 可能是因为创伤引起的 |
[33:53] | and we have a planto cure your seizures. | 我们也有了方案治疗你的癫痫 |
[33:55] | * Oh, I lived a whole life * | |
[33:56] | Will that make his othersymptoms go away? | 这也能让他其他的症状消失吗 |
[33:58] | It will definitely make himfeel more like himself. | 绝对会让他更像以前的自己的 |
[34:00] | And we can testifyin court | 我们也会出庭作证 |
[34:02] | that this conditioncaused your behavior. | 是你的疾病导致了你的行为的 |
[34:04] | * A love I thought I knew * | |
[34:05] | Thank you. So much. | 太感谢了 |
[34:08] | * Everything before us * | |
[34:09] | How many years untilthe VA can fit me in, though? | 那我还要等多久才能进入老兵救助系统 |
[34:11] | Amelia:They’re not doing it. I am. | 不用进入了 我们来管你 |
[34:13] | I got you intothe pro bono surgeries | 此时此刻 我已经让你进入了我们医院的 |
[34:14] | that are happeningas we speak. | 无偿手术名单 |
[34:15] | Wait. What? | 什么 |
[34:17] | You are done waiting, Kyle. | 你不用再等了 凯尔 |
[34:20] | * Never understood why * | |
[34:22] | No. | 真的假的 |
[34:24] | * People always say”Love chooses you” * | |
[34:27] | * Now I do * | |
[34:30] | * Now I do * | |
[34:34] | * Didn’t ever think that * | |
[34:36] | * I could ever say”I promise you” * | |
[34:38] | I love you.I love you. | – 我爱你 – 我爱你 |
[34:40] | * And now I do * | |
[34:46] | What did you sayto that doctor? | 你跟那个医生说什么了 |
[34:48] | Nothing.Yeah, well, I’m not stupid. | 没说 我又不傻 |
[34:50] | I know you said something.I didn’t, I swear. | – 我知道你肯定说了 – 我发誓我没有 |
[34:52] | My stomach really hurts. | 我肚子真的很痛 |
[34:53] | It was your own fault,so stop crying. | 你活该 别哭了 |
[35:10] | Hey. You feel likeRichard’s doing okay? | 你觉得理查德还好吗 |
[35:13] | Um, considering thatyour mother’s lawyers | 考虑到你妈妈的律师要在分居中 |
[35:15] | are going after himin the separation, | 追他责 |
[35:18] | I would say he’s fair. | 我觉的他还行吧 |
[35:20] | He hasn’t said a word to mesince the merger. | 收购北大西洋医院之后他就没理我了 |
[35:22] | I guess that’s why. | 看来就是因为这个吧 |
[35:25] | You know he stepped downfrom surgery, right? | 你知道他已经不再做手术了吧 |
[35:28] | What? No. | 不知道啊 |
[35:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:30] | Innovation. | 为了创新 |
[35:31] | Depression. | 因为抑郁 |
[35:33] | We’ve tried to talk himout of it, but, uh, | 我们说服过他了 但是没用 |
[35:35] | you know howhe can stonewall. | 你也知道他有多倔 |
[35:37] | Damn. | 我靠了 |
[35:39] | The last thing I wanted wasto take sides in all this. | 我真不想在他俩离婚里面选阵营 |
[35:43] | Does he know that? | 他知道吗 |
[35:44] | I thought it was obvious. | 我以为很明显啊 |
[35:45] | Oh, there he is. | 他来了 |
[35:47] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[35:49] | You got any plans tonight? | 今晚有事吗 |
[35:51] | Did Catherine send youto spy on me? | 是凯瑟琳派你来监视我吗 |
[35:53] | Why would yousay that, Richard? | 干嘛这么说 理查德 |
[35:55] | Would you put it past her? | 那你会跟她说吗 |
[35:57] | Okay, fair enough,but the answer’s no, okay? | 有道理 但不会的 好吗 |
[36:00] | I just have an extra ticketto the game tonight, | 我只是多了一张今晚的球票 |
[36:02] | which doesn’t make youan afterthought. | 但也不代表你是第二选择 |
[36:04] | Uh, I guesstechnically it does. | 虽然其实是的吧 |
[36:06] | I was going with Vic,but that’s over now, so… | 本来是买了要和维克一起去看的 但我俩分了 |
[36:09] | Uh, I’m — I’m sorryto hear that. | 很遗憾啊 |
[36:11] | Thanks. Anyway,I don’t know if you’ve | 谢了 但是我不知道你跟没跟这季度篮球 |
[36:12] | been following the season,but Mavis — | 但是马维斯真的是 |
[36:14] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[36:15] | Mavis has been on fire! | 马维斯这一赛季多牛逼啊 |
[36:16] | Did you see that3-pointer last week? | 你看了上周那个三分球吗 |
[36:18] | At the buzzer?!Ohh! | 吹哨时候那个 厉害啊 |
[36:20] | So, that’s a yes,then, or what? | 那你去不去 |
[36:22] | A hell-to-the-yes! | 当然去 必须去啊 |
[36:23] | Let’s do it. Okay. | 走吧 |
[36:30] | * Baby, baby, baby * | |
[36:34] | Who’d you kill? | 你把谁杀了啊 |
[36:37] | I thinkI dumped myself. | 我把自己给搞分手了 |
[36:39] | Is that even possible? | 这都行 |
[36:40] | Oh, wait.Of course it is. | 当然了 |
[36:41] | I’m me. | 因为我是我啊 |
[36:44] | I left all my stuffat Nico’s place | 我所有的东西都在尼克家 |
[36:46] | because he convinced meto move out of my mom’s house. | 因为他说服我 从我妈家搬出来了 |
[36:48] | And I haven’t foundan apartment yet. | 而我还没找到新住所 |
[36:50] | So I’m homeless! | 所以我现在没地方住了 |
[36:52] | Do you want to stay with mewhile you look for a place? | 你找房子期间 要不要住我家 |
[36:55] | Jo, that time in my mom’sbasement was a one-time thing. | 乔 我住我妈地下室也就那一次了 |
[36:58] | I’m a gay man. | 我是基佬啊 |
[37:03] | That’s why you’re gettingthe invite, dummy! | 所以我才邀请你啊 傻瓜 |
[37:08] | My place is too empty,and I’m too sad, | 我家太空了 而且我太难过了 |
[37:10] | and I don’t want to be chased out of the place | 因为我不想搬出我给自己买的房子 |
[37:12] | I bought for myselfbecause my husband — | 但是因为我丈夫 |
[37:14] | because my ex-hus– I just –I don’t want to have to go. | 我前夫 反正就是我不想一个人 |
[37:18] | But it needs to change.Like, now. | 得立刻改变一下了 |
[37:21] | Then definitely yes. | 那我绝对去 |
[37:24] | We can be super sadtogether. | 我们可以一起超级难过 |
[37:30] | Amelia:Let’s get him up to post-op. | 送他去术后观察吧 |
[37:50] | You know, I’ve slept witha lot of women. | 我知道我跟很多女人上过床 |
[37:52] | All sizes, creeds, and colors, | 各种体型 宗教信仰 各种肤色都有 |
[37:54] | and I’ve slept with womenwhose language I speak | 我也跟跟我说同一种语言 |
[37:56] | and whose languageI don’t, | 跟不同种语言的女人都睡过 |
[37:57] | women who just lefttheir husbands, | 也有刚离开自己丈夫的女人 |
[37:59] | even womenwho just left their wives. | 甚至有刚离开自己老婆的女人 |
[38:00] | You know, I don’t discriminate, | 我虽然对她们一视同仁 |
[38:02] | but believe it or not,I have a code. | 但不管你信不信 我有准则的 |
[38:03] | It’s a rather, you know, bespoke… | 虽然是一个不那么 |
[38:07] | code, but still, it’s a… | 明显的准则 但 |
[38:11] | I draw the lineat married women. | 已婚女人我是不碰的 |
[38:13] | Right. | 是啊 |
[38:14] | And you’re aboutto be one. | 你马上就要结婚了 |
[38:16] | Y-You havethe heirloom ring. | 你带着传家宝戒指 |
[38:17] | You have the two kids.You might as well have a dog. | 有两个孩子 可能还要养条狗 |
[38:23] | I may not care for Agent Orange, | 我虽然不怕被人找事 |
[38:24] | but I’ve been the husband whosewife sleeps with another man, | 但我也被人绿过 |
[38:27] | and I-I’ll never bethat guy. | 我永远不想当绿别人的那一个 |
[38:36] | I love you, and I wantto make this easy for you. | 我很爱你 我来让你轻松点 |
[38:38] | So go home, Teddy. | 回家吧 泰迪 |
[38:41] | Plan your wedding.Spend time with your fiancé. | 去筹备婚礼 跟你未婚夫度过吧 |
[38:44] | I’ll be just fine. | 我会没事的 |
[39:07] | You know,we could make this work. | 其实也是可以的 |
[39:11] | We did make it work. | 已经可以了啊 |
[39:13] | No, I mean your dream job. | 我是说你梦寐以求的工作啊 |
[39:16] | You — You said it –it has too much travel, | 你说要各种出差 |
[39:18] | but you love travel. | 但你喜欢去到不同的地方啊 |
[39:21] | But now there arenew things in my life | 但现在我的生活中 我有了 |
[39:23] | that I love more. | 更喜欢的事物啊 |
[39:26] | I guess. | 或许吧 |
[39:28] | It’s just scary thatfrom now on, | 我只是很害怕 从现在开始 |
[39:30] | every want and need and desire | 我们所有的需求 欲望什么的 |
[39:33] | is gonna be put on holdfor our kid. | 都要为了孩子暂缓了 |
[39:39] | Promise me we’ll alwaysfight for our dreams. | 答应我 我们要永远为了梦想奋斗 |
[39:42] | I will always fight. | 我会永远奋斗的 |
[39:45] | I may not win. | 虽然可能不会赢 |
[39:47] | Maybe you should take that job. | 或许你应该接受那份工作啊 |
[39:52] | There are 81 away games a year. | 水手队每年有81场不在本地的比赛哦 |
[39:55] | Okay,but the next dream. | 好吧 那还是追求第二个梦想吧 |
[40:03] | Meredith: It’s been said that you haven’t lived today | 有人说 除非你为了某人 |
[40:05] | unless you have donesomething for someone | 做过永远无法回报你的事情 |
[40:07] | who can never repay you. | 你才算真正活过了 |
[40:09] | * What would the weightof the world say today? * | |
[40:12] | But that’s easier said than done. | 但是说起来比做起来容易 |
[40:14] | Hey, hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么哭了啊 |
[40:17] | * And how much morecan we try to ignore? * | |
[40:21] | * If we have a choicein how to live * | |
[40:26] | * If I lay * | |
[40:27] | Owen, I… | 欧文 我 |
[40:28] | * If I should die * | |
[40:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:31] | I ju– I, um… | 我 我 |
[40:33] | I had a really… | 我真的 |
[40:35] | * If I lay, I’ll go awayto the mountain * | |
[40:38] | I had a reallyrough patient. | 我有个很让人心疼的病人 |
[40:39] | * I’m gonna bury this holein our hands * | |
[40:41] | A vet. | 一位老兵 |
[40:42] | War was hell –home was hell. | 经历了可怕的战争和生活 |
[40:45] | He’s just been through so much. | 他真的经历了太多了 |
[40:47] | * I swear to God I becomethe biggest sin * | |
[40:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:51] | * If I die, ooh, ooh * | |
[40:53] | I’m sureyou helped him. | 你肯定帮到他了 |
[40:57] | * If I die * | |
[41:00] | * Have you ever wondered * | |
[41:04] | * What you look like inside? * | |
[41:08] | Because when yourlife’s a mess, | 因为当你的生活已经一团糟 |
[41:09] | it’s hard to be much helpto anyone else. | 你就很难再去帮到别人了 |
[41:11] | Hey. | |
[41:13] | I calledthe trafficking hotline. | 我联系了拐卖人口热线 |
[41:14] | They told me not to scarethe suspect away. | 他们说不要把嫌疑人吓跑 |
[41:17] | But they’re gone. | 但他们已经走了 |
[41:19] | DeLuca. | 德卢卡 |
[41:21] | What if he was right? | 如果他是对的呢 |
[41:25] | * And how much morecan we try to ignore? * | |
[41:29] | * If we have a choicein how to live * | |
[41:32] | Tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[41:34] | Thanks.Mm-hmm. | 谢了 |
[41:35] | * If I lay, if I should die * | |
[41:36] | Well, you did it. | 你做到了啊 |
[41:38] | * I’d go down ina wall full of flames * | |
[41:40] | Yeah, I single-handedlysaved American medicine. | 是啊 我单手拯救了美国的医疗体制 |
[41:42] | I wish I had something moreencouraging to say. | 我也希望能有点更鼓励你的话可以说 |
[41:44] | I see it now. | 我懂了 |
[41:45] | The twisted-ness. | 你真是纠结 |
[41:47] | Took you long enough. | 终于发现了 |
[41:49] | Thanks for your help today. | 谢谢你今天帮我 |
[41:52] | And if that sounds too hard… | 如果这样太难 |
[41:55] | * If I die before I live * | |
[41:58] | * I swear to God I becomethe biggest sin * | |
[42:03] | * If I die, ooh, ooh * | |
[42:08] | * If I die * | |
[42:13] | …well, this mightnot be the life for you. | 那或许这不是你该过的生活 |